CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums32843 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

CureZone Moderators Debate and Complaints Forum

Questioning decisions and motives of CureZone moderators
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 811,452 page views     2,923 messages     205 topics     10 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: CureZone Mods     All Forums 
Like CureZone Moderators Debate and Complaints on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 10 of 10
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   10    

• hypocrisy reigns   Mike1953   4mo  C

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1352272   [End]
    • Re:   #56350   4mo

What’s the point ? I mean, its Christmas Day, and you are trying to stir up more ?? ... ... Calling the webmaster a hypocrite ? OMG !! ... ... Shame on you. You come to the webmaster’s house, mess it up, then insult webmaster. I’d throw you out into the cold with a sheepskin, some dried cod and map and wish you well, but definitely ban your IP address from this website, but, I’m kinda fascist when it comes to repeat belligerents :) ... ... ”There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action” - Goethe ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • AKA V, vulcanel, user x, 56350 ect. etc.   Mike1953   4mo

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1352943#i ...   [End]
        • You are ignorant of the author of that, but accuse who you ...   #56350   4mo

You are ignorant of the author of that, but accuse who you accuse but they did not write it. It is evidence you are prone to mistake. It is the same for the Jews you accuse of things also they did not do, you have yourself become a victim of ignorance. ... ... It is my personal vendetta now to see you banned from this website. All because you cannot control yourself, so it is not me you see, it is a result of your own actions that you motivate others to obliterate your existence from this site, for the good of all. ... ... Obvioulsy, you’re not smart enough to know there is a ”complaint forum” ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hate speech vs. free speech vs. political oposition vs. con...   Webmaster   4mo

Mike, ... ... you are not as naive as you are trying to appear. ... ... You know very well where the line between hate speech and conspiraci theory is. ... ... Any idiot knows that all people belonging to a christian religion can not be held responsible for something that 5 catholic priests have done. ... ... If you write on CureZone ”christians did it”, but you would like us to believe that in your mind you were addressing just 5 catholic priests, what you wrote is called hate speech and will be removed from CureZone, and you will lose privilege to post on that forum. ... ... ... If you write ”jews did it”, but y ...   [retrieve this message]
      • How to recognize a hate site or an article containing hate ...   R Educational Webmaster   4mo

How to recognize a hate site or an article containing hate content? ... ... Many people choose to copy/paste articles from other sites, or choose to link to articles or videos from other sites. ... ... There are many sites, videos, articles, audio files, PDF documents, books and other media created with a main purpose of spreading hate. Sometimes, a curezone user linking to that content is not even aware of it being classified as hate content. Sometimes, a curezone user is well aware and is doing it on purpose. ... ... How to recognize hate speech? Hate sites? Hate articles? Hate videos? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Then why does not your same rules of hate apply to what hap...   mo123   4mo

Then why does not your same rules of hate apply to what happened to me in the Black Seed Forum? You have listed almost every group under the sun. My reputation, my word and my business were attacked by a few who used such words as the expert all insinuating back to me. If hate is being outlawed then all hate and attacks should be outlawed. Understandably a tidbit or so, but the entire Black Seed Forum is nearly an attack on me and my writings or protocols.   [End]
          • Sara....... ... ... I’m not sure why you are trying to ’pi...   BnG   4mo

Sara....... ... ... I’m not sure why you are trying to ’piggyback’ on this thread and topic. They are two completely different animals. ... ... One is about posts put up towards a group - and some think put up strictly for the fact that they belong to that group... ... ... Yours is a case it appears of people representing dissastisfied customers who feel they have been sold bad product and/or that you have oversold your credentials. ... ... If I came down with cancer the first two people I would contact would be Dq and Hv. Who both have many years and countless hours under their belt. Even though they may dis ...   [retrieve this message]
        • OMG! You are wonderful Mr./Ms Webmaster. This is exactly ho...   RidingHigh   4mo

OMG! You are wonderful Mr./Ms Webmaster. This is exactly how I feel and why I have stayed away from many media outlets. ... ... They paint everyone with the same brush. You have militant gays and atheists and so ALL gays and atheists are evil. ... ... In the same vein, all people who work at Google are evil and all liberals are evil commies. ... ... ”Religion without love is worthless. Corinthians 13:4-6. Are we more concerned with what’s right or showing love?” ... ~ Olympic athlete ... ... Also, if I talk about an unpleasant topic that hurts people’s feelings, I am a bad person that must be silenced. ... ... Ov ...   [retrieve this message]
        • There is much hatred being expressed toward natural cures o...   glaxony   4mo

There is much hatred being expressed toward natural cures on the parasite cure and parasite cleanse forum. Indeed, the word cure should be removed and replaced with the word ”prevention” to prevent FDA shooters from shutting it down.   [End]
        • Video Embedded For those who Divide and Judge   RidingHigh   4mo

... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
        • Re: How to recognize a hate site or an article containing h...   pez   79d

If you say so Boss..I am Just a free thinking Goy with questionable Jew friends that are Nauseas reading your dribble   [End]
      • Re: Hate speech vs. political oposition vs. conspiraci theo...   gerbil   4mo

Finally a voice of reason speaks. ... ... I actually am shocked that it took intervention by Oz to point out the painfully obvious. Other members should have spoken up much much earlier, but they let this behavior continue through tacit approval. ... ... And as you well know, it was not even necessary to explicitly define terms here - these people know EXACTLY what they are saying and spreading, and behind closed doors I’m sure it is 100x worse. ... ... Gerbil/humanity:1, Trapper Gang:0 ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • I have a deep love for all of humanity for we are all as on...   Mike1953   4mo

I have a deep love for all of humanity for we are all as one and to hate an individual is actually self hate and leads to destruction of all. I discern the difference between an individual and the actions of an individual. Where the line becomes cloudy is when an individual sets himself up as the platform of his actions and at that point the individual has become the action. ... ... We, you, me, everybody are trying to survive surreal times and the lines are being blurred to intentionally create upheaval in society. Traps board offered insights into the great lies, the motivation and the acto ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Mike, linking to articles written by a white supremacist wh...   RRR Educational BnG   4mo

Mike, linking to articles written by a white supremacist who attends holocaust denial conferences and is a former member of the KKK and who started the organization, The National Association for the Advancment of White People - well anyone trying to say with a straight face that he is a non-biased truth seeker is very misinformed. ... ... I was a longtime poster here and changed all my posts to a random number and deleted my account last summer because all the hate stuff became just too overwhelming. People trying to link Israel to the School shooting a year ago and saying that Mossad agents we ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Great post from BnG, thank you!. Also a great job done by t...   Ginagirl   4mo

Great post from BnG, thank you!. Also a great job done by the webmaster, degrading it to a debate forum, put an end to the negativity spewed out from some of the participants on there. ... ... To claim one are in posession of the one and only truth, will frequently, if not always lead to destruction; of man, forums, governments. ... ... Now I can even recomment people, real life to have a look at the site. ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
            • It’s amazing how some people can think any group of people ...   Xelaetaks   4mo

It’s amazing how some people can think any group of people is somehow behind everything going in the country. The Government is a diverse group of people - yes there is military industrial complex, corrupt politicians, but that doesn’t mean any one group of people is behind it. What’s also backwards is by looking at one group as the cause for everything - is giving them a lot of credit. For example - you think the Government orchistrated the 9/11 attacks with thousands of people in on the secret - that is giving Government a lot of credit to be able to pull a stunt like that! St ...   [retrieve this message]
          • It WAS freedom of speech that could have binsured those wit...   glaxony   4mo

It WAS freedom of speech that could have binsured those with the mind viruses could’ve remained openly visible, giving others a chance to beware and on guard. Now we will never know who really thinks what. Without truly cleansing the brain, the pharmaceutically cured retains license to hate nature’s medicine. Makes me wonder if the big farm has purchased the entire CZ website, with all the strange going on.   [End]
          • Challenge   Mike1953   4mo

Search this entire site and find me just ONE example of hate speech. I’ve already tried but perhaps your eyes are better than mine ... ... ... david duke . com   [End]
            • problem is when threads are hidden, like my post about a gr...   Ginagirl   4mo

problem is when threads are hidden, like my post about a great man, Nelson Mandela; quotes from him, couple of weeks ago. You Mike mentioned something about he beeing a good jew or something. Maybe because he was dead, I dont know. ... The whole thread is not only hidden, it is completely deleted; I cant even find a trace of it, like we usually can; searching our own postings. ... When this happened I realized that this forum would go down. ...   [End]
              • My memory usually isn’t that good either. However I made n...   Mike1953   4mo

My memory usually isn’t that good either. However I made no mention of Mandela other than he became great because it was politically expedient for him to become so. My comment was in regards to Joe Slovo of the South African Communist Party who was also a prominent Jew in response to V’s comment that we should also recognize his good works in defeating apartheid. I’m not a hater, please don’t make me out to be. Apartheid is just plain wrong but what the South African miners have now is no better actually worse as their rights can now be collectively bargained away under the new regime ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Then we have the comment about ”what whites like” at the io...   Ginagirl   4mo

Then we have the comment about ”what whites like” at the iodine forum, where brad something replied what the blacks like. Both banned from the forum. ... ... About the mandela thread, I would like it to be re-opened so we could see. Now when it is a debate forum it shouldnt be a problem? ... - I believe the word Jew was used in an impropriate way; even if it was Slovo that was your target.   [End]
                  • exact wording: ... ... V: we should also remember Joe Slov...   Mike1953   4mo

exact wording: ... ... V: we should also remember Joe Slovo ... Me: Yes, he was a great communist and an outstanding jew 2 ... ... Notice how V intentionally used his comment to incite ’personal conflict’ something I abhor but can’t just ignore.   [End]
                    • BTW I am not only banned by you from VWT but also the webma...   Mike1953   4mo

BTW I am not only banned by you from VWT but also the webmaster permanently banned me from posting on Trapper’s forum. I can only respond to this thread because it is cross posted   [End]
                    • So,what I read is that it s V`s fault that you wrote what y...   Ginagirl   4mo

So,what I read is that it s V`s fault that you wrote what you did? ... ... Why was the thread not only hidden, but deleted; I would like to know.   [End]
                      • I’ve noticed a lot of strange editing and posts being moved...   Mike1953   4mo

I’ve noticed a lot of strange editing and posts being moved to more ’appropriate forums’ lately. Seems to me if discourse remains civil an honest there should be no need to treat us like children.   [End]
                        • IMO the best way to not be treated like a child, is to act ...   Ginagirl   4mo

IMO the best way to not be treated like a child, is to act like an adult.   [End]
                          • I always have, not only here in cyber land but also in my p...   Mike1953   4mo

I always have, not only here in cyber land but also in my personal life. I don’t engage in personal conflict like V has made a habit of for years now with multiple user names. I don’t engage but I also can’t ignore, something I need to work on improving.   [End]
                            • Didnt you ban yourself? Why dont you make good on your word...   boringtexan   4mo

Didnt you ban yourself? Why dont you make good on your word and just go away. ... You are a bore. You are a mooch. Go start your own web site and STFU. ... You bring nothing. Except to bait. ... Didnt some one make you a vendetta to get you banned. Where are you people? ... Go away and stay away like you promised. Boring mooch.   [End]
                            • Re: Challenge   boringtexan   4mo

Didnt you ban yourself? Why dont you make good on your word and just go away. ... You are a bore. You are a mooch. Go start your own web site and STFU. ... You bring nothing. Except to bait. ... Didnt some one make you a vendetta to get you banned. Where are you people? ... Go away and stay away like you promised. Boring mooch.   [End]
                            • Re: Challenge   cluelesstexan   3mo

mike1953 ... go away   [End]
                            • Re:   Ginagirl   3mo

”I always have, not only here in cyber land but also in my personal life. I don’t engage in personal conflict like V has made a habit of for years now with multiple user names. I don’t engage but I also can’t ignore, something I need to work on improving.” ... ... This is what I would call childish behaviour. You asked for us to answer your challenge, about you contributing to hate. I adressed it, but difficult as threads, posts are deleted. NO moderators of that particular forum have answered. ... ... All you do is to adress V, V did this, that, you are victim-ish of him. ... - Then complains about be ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Re: Challenge   #159213   3mo

V mention Joe Slovo because he was a man of action who believed in his cause and who worked as part of a team (with NM) towards a long-term goal and was successful. ... ... ... This is in contrast to others, who are armchair complainers constantly whining about Jewish persons, etc. but who have no goals and unsuccessful. ... ... Instead of assuming a reason why V wrote it, it would have been better perhaps for the person to just ask V ”why did you write that ?” , because V does not lie. Too bad instead of asking V, they make assumptions. It is known may people in general are assumptive like this ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Hate speech vs. political oposition vs. conspiraci theo...   definitelyfedup   4mo

What the bloody hell mike1953? ... ... You think anyone reading your rubbish gives a damn? For years you have dipped in and out of hate messages. You have the audacity to spew love mankind and in the same message claim to have a tap into real truth about hate and self hate. The real truth is you are full of shit. Because what you are really doing is baiting. You gang of four are about baiting. ... ... You are your gang of four are about baiting. And on someone else’s web site. Coward. And moocher is what you are. A coward and a moocher. And a baiter. It does not get more worthless than that. ... ... Bef ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: hypocrisy reigns   glaxony   4mo

I always thought that one of the reasons freedom of speech was so important, was so that people who hate could expose themselves and their ignorance would become apparent to everyone who doesn’t hate and isn’t ignorant, which (hopefully) is always the majority. But I guess the scales have tipped. Does not surprise me after what happened at the Parasite Forum. Too many people would rather pretend they have gotten themselves well than really do what it takes to maintain wellness at this stage of human evolution. And illness will cause hate. The parasite controls the host.   [End]
  • what's up doc censored from ASK TRAPPER   gerbil   7mo

ok trapster, let me be obviously obtuse for you and the gang. ... ... i saw a quote by newport and found it to be not very enlightening or relevant at all. quoting fictional characters from pop culture is beneath the level of even most people in your gang. what ever happened to quoting poets or authors? ... ... ... instead of just outright saying something like ’i don’t agree’, i used a literary device called satire. the intent was to demonstrate that a quote by bugs bunny had just as much relevance as a quote by a fictional character from batman. ... ... do you get it now? ... ... will you censor this message ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Where to ask my question ??   illnesssolution1111   8mo

I am having a bizarre health condition and could not figure out were to post my question for opinions and possible answers . ... Thank you.   [End]
    • Steps from home page to see list of all forums   North   7mo

On the home page for curezone, near the top left in the blue bar, is the word ”support forums”, and directly beneath it is the word ”All”. Click on that word ”All” and you will then see an alphabetic list of all forums (not just those that have had posts done in the past whatever number of minutes) ... ... Then on that alphabetic list of forums, look for the ”ask curezone” forum. Or choose another forum on that list that fits the nature of your symptoms. The Ask Curezone forum is a good start if you are not sure.   [End]
  • Good Riddance!   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

There is NO REASON a public black seed forum should have had to open on curezone, but the tyranny could no longer be tolerated. What kind of ”expert” shuns legit questions? What kind of expert bans those who have used alternatives effectively? A forum is supposed to foster discourse and ideas, and if you are in FACT an expert, you give your expertise professionally and with some DECORUM, not with aggression, malice, intimidation, and even LYING and DECEPTION! I have had people tell me that they were basically ”scared” to ask the ”expert” questions for fear of drawing her wrath and anger. P ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A little while back Mo posted she was starting a paid membe...   hopinso   14mo

A little while back Mo posted she was starting a paid members only Website. She hid the post not long after it came up. Since she had stopped new posts some time ago, I feel she was ready to leave Curezone to manage her new Website. People who pay to belong to a site are going to expect prompt service from the owner. We had our problems, but I wish her sucess and happiness. Anger and bitterness winds up hurting us far more than the object of our anger. Its best to let go and go on with our life.   [End]
      • You are right hopinso, but before she left she made it her ...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

You are right hopinso, but before she left she made it her business to criticize me again! If she’s moved on to bigger and better, than so be it, but why take a final stab at someone you don’t know? And, why now after the public black seed forum has opened? I have never claimed to be an herbal med, alternative med, or black seed expert...ever! And, I have made my position as someone who joined this site to learn, discuss, and share CLEAR from day one, when I got attacked by the ”expert” by the way. Some people bring out the worst in others, and I think I’ve found mine. I’m not bitter hopin ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Video Embedded I thought the Major was a Lady..................   #69242   14mo

”You are right hopinso, but before she left she made it her business to criticize me again! If she’s moved on to bigger and better, than so be it, but why take a final stab at someone you don’t know?” ... ... You have been sticking the knife in at someone you don’t know and have never met for the duration of your very short existence here. ... ... Not criticiz9in’. ... This new forum was a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... long time comin’. ... ... But relationships are two way streets. ... ... You have proven that you can flail your arms around ... and play the victim................... ... ... And throw out criticis ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Shouting and egos? Have you read all the threads between me...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

Shouting and egos? Have you read all the threads between me and the ”expert” sir? I didn’t know this woman from Eve, and she came for my jugular on this forum. Yes, we went back and forth and the argumentation got heated, but it was PROVOKED, not unwarranted. And please excuse the caps, I’m not yelling at you, they’re used here for emphasis. I was taken aback by her accusations, insults, and BANNING! After my confrontation and doing a little digging of my own, I found that this woman has wreaked havoc on MANY a forum, not just here at curezone. As I said in another post, I started to feel ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Video Embedded I can't feel this way much longer,expecting to survive   #69242   14mo

with all these hidden innuendoes.. ... just waiting to arrive............. ... ... ... I’m not going to disagree with the jist of your post. ... ... Just that you are shouting again. ... ... And when people shout............................... ... Well sometimes they are placing a worthy call...... ... ... And sometimes they are shouting fire in a theatre...... ... ... I consider myself intelligent enough to distinguish between the two...... ... ... But still. Doesn’t make it easier to read. ... ... Less is more................. ... ... And paragraphs with more then four or five lines with exclamation points and Caps becomes a burden to ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Excuse the caps and exclamation points Professor : ). I did...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

Excuse the caps and exclamation points Professor : ). I didn’t realize I was in English composition again, but as you can tell from my posts, I’m can be a very passionate debater, especially when I’m peeved, and all manner of internet message etiquette goes out the window. Anyway, the new public black seed forum seems a positive addition to curezone, and I thank the individual responsible for it.   [End]
                • Video Embedded ”Excuse the caps and exclamation points Professor : ). I di...   #69242   14mo

”Excuse the caps and exclamation points Professor : ). I didn’t realize I was in English composition again, but as you can tell from my posts, I’m can be a very passionate debater, especially when I’m peeved, and all manner of internet message etiquette goes out the window. Anyway, the new public black seed forum seems a positive addition to curezone, and I thank the individual responsible for it.” ... ... ... No offense taken. As I have said before. I agree on a certain level with you. ... ... But still. This isn’t Kindergarten recess. ... ... So on that level I won’t agree with you. ... Has nothing to do wi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Always Playing the Victim   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

I will not name names here, you ALL know by now, who I’ve been going back and forth with, since my first post on curezone less than a week ago! After attacking me, my knowledge of black seed, and the company I buy our black seed oil products from, the ”expert” claims to be a victim, who does NOT DEBATE and the victim of SLANDER and I find this unbelievable!!! After reading comments from her ex colleagues at Suite101, where she was fired from, I might add, I noticed MANY comments suggesting ”the expert” was unstable and out of touch with reality, as she makes statements and does things and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Re: awesome!   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

Wow, I can’t believe it. A non dictatorial, non tyrannical, non hypocritical, non psychopathic, forum for black seed!!! ... Well, I’m so glad you asked Cheryl, and thank you guys for the advice...My family and I buy BOTH our black seed oil (imported from Egypt and of the finest quality) and local RAW HONEY, from a company here in the U.S. called Sahabi Sweets. They are a local small business that has been selling their products in the community but urged recently by a demand from the customers, my family included, to start selling online! I have tried Amazing Herbs black seed oil too, so I w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • what to do about a lying moderator???   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

The bottom line is that I joined this forum to discuss, share, and LEARN from others who utilize alternative/herbal meds in their lives, whether it be for healing a certain aliment or maintaining a healthy immune system. I thought it was cool that curezone offered you the chance to post your thread in more than one relevant forum, a decision I’ve come to regret. When I started the thread in the Candida forum, I had NO idea it would turn into this ARGUMENTATIVE TIRADE by a self-proclaimed black seed expert/moderator, who immediately accused me of spamming, belittled my knowledge of black se ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ode to a belligerent, arrogant, vainglorious Moderator, I t...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

The bottom line is that I joined this forum to discuss, share, and LEARN from others who utilize alternative/herbal meds in their lives, whether it be for healing a certain aliment or maintaining a healthy immune system (please read my original thread for more detail). I thought it was cool that curezone offered you the chance to post your thread in more than one relevant forum, a decision I’ve come to regret. When I started the thread in the Candida forum, I had NO idea it would turn into this ARGUMENTATIVE TIRADE by a self-proclaimed black seed expert/moderator, who immediately accused m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • don’t worry, she does this a lot of people. Pretty much if ...   CherylH   14mo

don’t worry, she does this a lot of people. Pretty much if you disagree with her about anything you get banned. ... ... her ’forum’ is just a soapbox, actual conversation isn’t permitted there. ... ... in the end she will find that her tactics work against her. ... doesn’t surprise me one bit about what you say about egyptian black seed oil. ... ... her behavior after andreas moritz’s death was rude beyond words - nothing she does surprises me. ... ...   [End]
  • The Healing in Honey, as mentioned in the Quran and Prophet...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

Hello. My family and I believe that the cure for every disease is in the earth and nature, which is why we consume many of the herbs, spices, and nectars from the various plants of Creation. It is my sincere hope that those of us in the West would lose dependency on traditional meds and educate ourselves so that we may benefit from the numerous herbal and alternative medicine remedies available, some practiced for thousands of years! ... ... ... Allah, subhana wa ta’ala, told us in the Quran of the many benefits and healing properties of honey. Honey has been used in medicine and cooking since ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Do you *really* have Parasites, Worms, or Flukes? Get a sam...   natway   16mo  C

I know some of you won’t like this post, but I’m posting it anyways to hopefully prevent a lot of you from going down a similar wrong path that I went down. ... ... For years I spent tons of money on different kinds of doctors and on every supplement out there and even a couple of cleanses said to help my illness, but they never worked and I slowly got worse and worse because I WAS MISDIAGNOSED and the diet I happened to be told would help me was actually the cause and that’s why nothing would ever work. After changing to the right diet (high carb/low fat in my case), I was cured within a wee ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That’d be nice ... ... But it’s simply not that easy, Lab ...   thathippieguy   16mo

That’d be nice ... ... But it’s simply not that easy, Lab samples are HIGHLY inaccurate. It’s ridiculous. ... ... My cousin works in the ER department and tells me all the time about how they never can catch the eggs or ova of parasites until the patient is admitted into the hospital and a stool sample taken EVERY DAY for at least a week, for at least a good CHANCE of catching them. ... ... What standard stool sample kit does this? ... ... None.   [End]
      • But if they are visible to see in your toilet, should be re...   natway   16mo

But if they are visible to see in your toilet, should be really easy to scoop a sample of it up.   [End]
        • You would think that right? ... ... I sent out worms to a ...   thathippieguy   16mo

You would think that right? ... ... I sent out worms to a lab, and they verified that these were worms, but, dead. Since they were dead, they could not identify them because, when alive, they excrete certain things, and that’s how they identify them ... ... They are terrible at treating parasites and worms. They just have no clue 90% of the time   [End]
          • Well at least they identified them as worms, so you know yo...   natway   16mo

Well at least they identified them as worms, so you know you’re probably on the right track. That’s all I’m trying to get people to make sure about.   [End]
            • I understand you’re reasoning ... ... It is good to make s...   thathippieguy   16mo

I understand you’re reasoning ... ... It is good to make sure you are not seriously paranoid, because that CAN make your imagination run wild, as nuts as it sounds ... ... Though, when you are actually dealing with the infection, that you KNOW are worms, and somebody doubts you, it hurts your heart! It’s very frustrating! ... ... Safety first! I know at least for myself, i would NOT be using pharma drugs if I didn’t know it was there! Those things are extreme! ... ... Happy Holidays! ... ... ... ...   [End]
            • you wouldn’t be able to see unless you actually try some pa...   whkim2010   16mo

you wouldn’t be able to see unless you actually try some parasite cleanse for actually 2 months (it was my case) ... but you know, we can not just wait on doctor to save us from our illness. we need to move deligently and try many possible things and finally we can find right track. I think it is worth to try. the bible says ask, and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you” May God have mercy on whom seek and knock.   [End]
              • I agree you need to be in control of your health, but if yo...   natway   16mo

I agree you need to be in control of your health, but if you go down the wrong path of treatment, what good does that do? ... ... I only started this thread because from what I notice here, a LOT of people think they have parasites/worms/flukes/etc and seems like they try every method to get rid of them but can’t seem too. A logical explanation is that they really don’t have parasites or the like. That’s why I’m urging people to get a sample if they think they see something in the toilet just to confirm it really is something. It’s only common sense.   [End]
            • You ate some bananas for a few weeks and now thousands of p...   #154886   16mo

You ate some bananas for a few weeks and now thousands of people who have been cleansing parasites since curezone started are all delusional. ... ... And your best advice if someone finds a parasite is to ’get it checked out’. ok dude, have fun in that reality you live in. ... ... ... ...   [End]
              • Did you get your flukes confirmed by a doctor or lab yet?   natway   15mo

Did you get your flukes confirmed by a doctor or lab yet?   [End]
                • this is more bs from you nat. ... ... you read a book abou...   R #155216   15mo

this is more bs from you nat. ... ... you read a book about fruit and suddenly you think that you have reached the top of the mountain. ... ... then you read? or heard from a doctor? that flukes are not common in the west, jesus, have you read the multiple hundreds of people on curezone who have flukes, tapes, and all sorts of other parasites? is everyone lying? ... ... so why don’t you be ’congruent’ as your guru doug says. ... if you are going to follow the AMA lie that flukes are not common in the west, then also follow their dietary advice. you can’t just pick and choose philosophies and then try to pa ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ”I sent out worms to a lab, and they verified that these we...   natway   16mo

”I sent out worms to a lab, and they verified that these were worms, but, dead. Since they were dead, they could not identify them because, when alive, they excrete certain things, and that’s how they identify them” ... ... Something about this is making me think the lab is jerking you around. I’ve never heard some worms had to be identified by their excretions. Sounds like they are saying many worms look alike under a microscope, but are actually different. Even if true, wouldn’t seem to matter about which treatments to use to rid them if they are the same class of worms. ... ... Did the lab giv ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I think we are forgetting that not all parasites are visibl...   sklila   14mo

I think we are forgetting that not all parasites are visible to the eye. The microscopic kind are even more dangerous, now imagine some guy in a lab getting $15/hour going through human crap looking for eggs all day....I don’t think they enjoy their job enough to give a 2nd look. How the hell would you distinguish one parasite egg from another? I passed some parasites with a SWC, and sent them to the dr to get tested...results negative!!! Like they always are. These were parasites, they were not food particles! We all have parasites, it’s a matter of how our immune system handles ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ”I personally finally found a lab that picked something” .....   natway   14mo

”I personally finally found a lab that picked something” ... ... I want to make sure I understand you, did you mean that lab confirmed a diagnoses of a parasite?   [End]
                • Yes a lab found an amoeba and h. Pylori infection, I hade t...   sklila   14mo

Yes a lab found an amoeba and h. Pylori infection, I hade to use a lab outside Canada and will be going to see Cahill in NY.   [End]
                  • That’s good you got it verified by a lab. That’s what I’m ...   natway   14mo

That’s good you got it verified by a lab. That’s what I’m urging everyone to do. Why don’t you just go to your local doc and get a prescription for an amebicide?   [End]
                    • I could only wish it was that easy, the doctors I have see...   sklila   14mo

I could only wish it was that easy, the doctors I have seen, including so called parasite specialists will only go by the labs in Canada, they will want to verify the US lab results with a lab here which will undoubtably be negative. I’ve tried the guessing game and it hasn’t been successful, I managed to get my liver enzymes back to normal but other symptoms are still draining me. I hope Cahill won’t be a waste of time, I’m spending a lot of money and time to make the trip to NY. Wish me luck!   [End]
                      • Of course I wish you the best of luck. Just a little worri...   natway   14mo

Of course I wish you the best of luck. Just a little worried you’re trying too hard to find a lab to give you the results you want and then going out of your way to be treated by a doc all too happy to charge you a high ”specialist” fee and to sell you a bunch of products to take. ... ... Not saying this to get you down, but to look after you if you know what I mean. Let us know how it goes.   [End]
                      • So how did it go Sklila? I’m dying to know since my next st...   cologirl   14mo

So how did it go Sklila? I’m dying to know since my next step is to see him (I live in NY though)... ... ... Anxiously awaiting your results... ... ... thanks!   [End]
                        • Hi Colorgirl, just confirmed my appointment for this coming...   sklila   14mo

Hi Colorgirl, just confirmed my appointment for this coming Monday, will post my findings, unfortunately it will have to wait till the end of next week before I can post here. Since my family is coming with me, I want to make a mini vacation out of it. It’s a long drive for me to NYC (Toronto, Canada), i am just as anxious lol, but have been let down so many times by so called ”experts”. Hope this one will be different and get my issues resolved. ... ... Kal   [End]
                          • Awesome. Can’t wait to hear how it went. Have a nice mini-v...   cologirl   14mo

Awesome. Can’t wait to hear how it went. Have a nice mini-vacation! ... ... Jess   [End]
                            • Ok I was able to call in and get the diagnosis....the recep...   sklila   14mo

Ok I was able to call in and get the diagnosis....the recepitionist said you have an amoeba infection, EH. Will post more later when I get home. It seems that is a common diagnosis, waiting to see copies of the report.   [End]
                              • I have to ask, is that lab connected to Cahill? ... ... ....   natway   14mo

I have to ask, is that lab connected to Cahill? ... ... ... ”Amebiasis is an infection of the gastrointestinal system. It is not common in Canada, and occurs more often in parts of the world where there is poor sanitation, such as in Mexico, Central America, western South America, southern Asia and western and southern Africa. Travelers to these areas are at risk of becoming infeced, if they do not take precautions with food and drinking water.” ... http://dsol-smed.phac-aspc.gc.ca/dsol-smed/ndis/diseases/amoe-eng.php ... ... ... I would take your lab results to a doctor in Canada for confirmation just to ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Man I have had just about every test in Canada. They can’...   sklila   14mo

Man I have had just about every test in Canada. They can’t explain why I feel like crap, why my blood results are messed up, why I have Charcot-Leyden crystals and white blood tests in my stool. Is the lab connected to Cahill, yes I believe he does it himself, he did the mucus scraping and a blood test. I will be the first to say that he doesn’t follow the regular protocols, I would expect a doctor to spend more time, going over your symptoms and concerns, but then again in Canada you are lucky if you get 10 minutes after waiting 1-2 hours for your doctor. Natway I travel a lot,mo ...   [retrieve this message]
        • natway, can’t u read??? ... we ALL DID!!! ... we’ve all don...   UserX   44d

natway, can’t u read??? ... we ALL DID!!! ... we’ve all done that! ... ... and blv me these labs & parasitologists can not identify them properly. or for some reasons they just don’t want to deal with it. ... ... and one thing that ppl lk you DO NOT understand that it is very difficult to obtain these (live) samples, and once they have migrated to other parts of your body mostly they will never show up anymore in your stool. ... ... now even when s/o from the inside (ER) like this told you about this you still can not understand this. ...   [End]
      • ... ... I heard the same thing from South American Doctors...   JesseCured   13mo

... ... I heard the same thing from South American Doctors who deal with parasite problems all the time. Said it takes NUMEROUS stool samples and then you may not catch them. They also said that in North America the labs aren’t as good, don’t test for as many different species as they do in South America. Said that there are thousands of different species. Said that if you carry the parasite problem back to the states you may NEVER get cured. My ex worked in the Amazon. Everyone got parasites. I got parasites, but never went into the jungle, just the altiplano areas. Had been fighting ...   [retrieve this message]
    • dpk, ... ... If you are still open to discuss your health...   natway   14mo

dpk, ... ... If you are still open to discuss your health struggles and by chance I could offer some direction, I’m here to listen and help. Sometimes it’s good to have an outside set of eyes look at it, free of the bias and influence of others going through your same struggles.   [End]
      • I’m always open natway, after all that is what curezone is ...   sklila   14mo

I’m always open natway, after all that is what curezone is all about :)   [End]
        • Hi skilla, would be happy to continue to assist you! Fill ...   natway   14mo

Hi skilla, would be happy to continue to assist you! Fill me in on the latest in the other sub-thread we were chatting. Going to leave this sub-thread for dpk.   [End]
          • You’re going to use the CDC as valuable data? ... ... You ...   JrDavis   14mo

You’re going to use the CDC as valuable data? ... ... You would honestly take CDC’s advice than to try and combat a disease on your own? ... ... Flukes are not easy to detect. And I actually passed what I know now was a fluke with my Sota machine. ... ... EM apparently got it to move out. By EM cleansing my blood. Which makes sense since the liver filters it. ... ... ... However no matter how much I changed up my diet (Carb/Low fat) I’m still struggling 132lbs. ... ... I know it’s the flukes, I felt them burrowing into my Liver. It felt like gas/GB attack/cramp. ... ... Maybe that’s why I almost passed out when I got 8 v ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Putting out my call again for people who think they have pa...   natway   10mo

Putting out my call again for people who think they have parasites to get a positive confirmation by a legit doctor or lab before going down that road that might turn out to be a total waste of your time, money, and health.   [End]
      • Starting a business *might* be a total waste of time. ... ...   #155216   8mo

Starting a business *might* be a total waste of time. ... ... As could getting out of bed every day, reading books, eating bananas, posting on curezone, falling in love, riding a bicycle. ... ... ... Maybe you will believe it from your own? (doubtful, but at least I tried) ... ... http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/omg-parasites-again?xg_source=activity ... ... http://www.30bananasaday.com/video/re-removing-intestinal-worms-parasites-from-human-colon?xg_source=activity   [End]
    • Not that easy. After exploring areas of the Amazon and liv...   AmazonExplorer   7mo

Not that easy. After exploring areas of the Amazon and living in some highly parasite ridden regions, the doctors explained the U.S. problem. Don’t take my word for it though.....just read the report from the WHO (world health organization) about the need for better education and testing methods. Especially the part about how the main institutions are heavily influenced by funding. The WHO report also describes several parasite types that are validated causes of cancer. ... ... http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/75922/1/WHO_TRS_972_eng.pdf ... ... also read: ... ... http://cid.oxfordjournal ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Black seed doesn't work- hoax   whatisyourdiet   16mo

I posit that black seed is a fraud. ... ... what does the actual healing is all the adjunct therapies like liver cleansing, diet, supplements, and clean living. ... ... Has anyone healed just by taking black seed? ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • I have always thought that what works for one may not work ...   Southern Belle   16mo

I have always thought that what works for one may not work for someone else....................   [End]
    • I posit that you are misinformed about blackseed   Dquixote1217   16mo

Perhaps you might have a different perspective if you took at look at the 453 referenced entries about blackseed (Nigella sativa) at PubMed: ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Nigella%20sativa ... ... In addition to actual scientific studies proving the efficacy and potential of blackseed, it has a history of medicinal use dating back many, many centuries. ... ... I particularly like it as a complimentary supplement for people with pancreatic cancer - it is one of a very small handful of items which has been shown to be effective against pancreatic cancer cells. ...   [End]
    • Re: Black seed doesn't work- hoax   hopinso   16mo

I don’t know if black seeds work or not. I can’t see how they can cure virtually every disease known to human kind. I do know i will never use them unless they come with a money back guarantee . One thing I do know for sure, never never ever ever buy black seed, or any other oily seed for that matter that has been heated or ground. That destroys the volitile oils and renders the seed useless. I bought a small grinder when I started using flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. The difference in fresh raw over the processed was amazing.   [End]
  • What do you think of this company   Ctos   16mo

I am about to order black seed oil from this company, what do you think ? ... ... theblessedseed.com ... ... ... Thank you   [End]
  • Andreas Moritz Death   #37655   17mo

Has the cause of Andreas Moritz’s death been released yet? ... Thank you.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Video Embedded Please allow me to introduce myself..........   #69242   17mo

....I’m a Man of Wealth and Taste... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (I was originally gonna put this up on the politics forum, but I figured I would throw it up here.... Anastasia.) ... Screamed in vain..... ... ... Hey MD. BlacknGold here. ... ... I see you have taken a little break from curezone. ... I did as well. And will again in the future. ... And I came back a few days ago to put up a post about Andreas Moritz. ... Who I have alot of respect for. Even though we disagreed on some things..... ... ... And I felt it was important for me to come back and talk about him. And what he really meant. To me. ... ... Regardless of whether ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Nothing left to do but smile, smile.... SMILE!   #69242   17mo

... ... Howdy All. BlacknGold here. ... ...   ... ... Hope ya’ll have been doing well. I sort of left this site a little while back. ... ... But I did tell the few people I still have contact with that - I don’t see myself ever really returning....... but I may pop in for a post or two. Here or there......... So this is one of those pop-ins. And I did wanna talk about Andreas. And I am going to make every attempt to make this post as short and "G" rated as I can. And believe it or not it was Andreas who led me to curezone. Not him personally. But discovering him and his liverflush book ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Want to know why MH banned me ?   OneZeroEight   21mo

I have been reading on MH’s forum for a long time, old and recent posts and ive come to the conclusion that MH is a grate liar, he has no idea what he talks about he contradicts hes own self in the posts he has put up and the answers he has given to members for years on curezone. He gets alot of credit for selling Dr. Christophers formulas but after this i am ready to believe that his own products might be even useless, judging by the character that he has shown and everything ive read from him. I can even guess that plzchuckle and a few other fools that support and follow this man are pro ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Homeopathy is Occult & Satanic ?   #140908   30mo  C

What do you think? ... ... http://landtimforgot.blogspot.com/2010/01/satan-and-homeopathy.html ...   [End]
  • The Truth in Medicine   #69302   32mo

I believe the name of ”The Truth in Medicine” forum demonstrates, either subconsciously or quite deliberately, a tint in the philosophy of it’s moderator - Hveragathi. He puts undue faith in the modern medical system, that is, in the lab studies and journals produced by highly profitable pharmaceutical corporations. ... ... Quickly (and often rudely) dismissed are the experiences of individuals who are generously sharing their personal testimony. ... ... Remember - one person is an anecdote, many individuals constitute an observational study. Either way, both can point toward the truth. Unprofita ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Never heard of him. Sounds like he has gotten a royal buttk...   Michael B   32mo

Never heard of him. Sounds like he has gotten a royal buttkicking, though.   [End]
    • He’s a joke of a moderator. ... ... I tried explaining Lym...   DeadPoets   32mo

He’s a joke of a moderator. ... ... I tried explaining Lyme Disease to him and he wanted nothing to do with it. ... ... In fact he calls it ”Lyme’s Disease” ... ... ... He knows herbs and some nutrition but it stops there   [End]
      • A few observations on this ’interesting’ person. ... ... H...   lisamarie23   32mo

A few observations on this ’interesting’ person. ... ... He is one of the absolute worst listeners I have ever come cross in alternative medicine. A person who either willingly, or unwillingly closes off all prospect of learning or even listening to people who come to him for help. ... ... That last fiasco where be basically accosted the poor woman who had an enxiety attack. ... ... He also has contempt for people who actually have real medical degrees like Dr. Schulze. At least we know that doctors actually went to medical school and have basic understanding of anatomy. ... ... A great example is something ...   [retrieve this message]
        • You summed him up perfectly with this... ... ... ”He is al...   DeadPoets   32mo

You summed him up perfectly with this... ... ... ”He is also undisputed reigning King of the strawman argument who will often bring up non-sequiturs like rabbits out of magician’s hat. Or when he is caught in a logical flaw will result to criticizing grammar.” ... ... ... I sent him tons of ”evidence” or ”proof” of the Lyme spirochete (borrelia) being found in semen via published medical articles and journals (per his request) and sure enough he nitpicked every little word in the findings. ... ... In the end he wanted none of it and banned me from posting. ... ... I feel bad for the lady who is seeking him for ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Dr Schulzes "real" medical degrees...Re: The Truth in Medic...   unyquity   32mo

Just to clarify, Dr. Schulze is not an ”MD” (if anyone assumed that). Here is his list of his training/education and apprenticeships: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1597150#i   [End]
  • Image Embedded Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun...   #69242   3y

”Hi, Just a quick question, Im on day 8 of water fast, I noticed yesterday that I had random bruises on my legs and more today. this exact thing happened to me in my first water fast, by day 11 my legs were covered in bruises and I know it wasn’t from anything like hurting my self because I was in bed all the time. does any one know why this happens? I know Iv always had low iron, the DR told me this years ago and prescribed me iron pills, I don’t take them because they give me stomach pains, could low iron be the cause? the bruising doesn’t happen randomly when Im not fasting but I do usu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded I remember the thirty-five sweet goodbyes......   #69242   3y

... When you put me on the Wolverine ... Up to Annandale ... It was still September........ ... ... ... ... Yeah. Once again..... I couldn’t leave it alone. ... ... This is an.................... ... ... ALTERNATIVE HEALTH WEBSITE......... ... ... DESIGNED TO HELP STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET ... OVERCOME HEALTH PROBLEMS! ... ... Shouldn’t be much more to it then that. Period. End of Story....... ... And I certainly have gotten sucked into the darkside here numerous times. ... ... But I did see a post today that blew me away. In a bad way. ... ... A curezone member willing to abandon their roots and homefront..... ... On the off chance...... ... ... Th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded I hear some people been.......   #69242   3y

... Talking me down.... ... Bring Up my Name... ... And Pass it Round.... ... ... They don’t mention... ... the Happy Times.... ... ... They do their thang... ... ... I Do Mine!!!!!!! ... ... ... ... ... ”Water, water everywhere. But not a drop to drink.” ... ... ... ... ... Yeah, that was said regarding sailors drifting in lifeboats on the ocean, but it holds true for our understanding of it’s properties as well. ... ... It surrounds us. ... It is us. ... And yet we know almost nothing about it. It is as powerful as a nuclear bomb, but we have no clue what it really is....... ... ... Enter ML from stage right. Those of us who have been around for a nu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Hi BnG ... ...   ... ... I always admire some...   Will_I_Ever_Learn   3y

... Hi BnG ... ...   ... ... I always admire someone who can admit he/she has been wrong. How much better would the world be if ego was not the master and people would change their path by admitting to themselves “about that time, I now realize that I was wrong!”? ... ...   ... ... But about Electro-magnetic Energy, may I suggest some of my posts related to very interesting topic (which are really copy and paste of very good articles): ... ...   ... ... ALBERT SZENT-GYORGYI - IN SEARCH OF NEW BIOLOGICAL DIMENSIONS and ON THE ENERGY TRANSFER IN BIOLOGICAL SYSTEMS ... ... http://curezone.com/ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • right on... ... ... I remember beating my head against the...   grzbear   3y

right on... ... ... I remember beating my head against the wall with Corinthian about electromagnetic energy... 4 - 5 years ago. ... ... It is in the A/A debate forums among others for anyone wishing to dig a bit. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
  • Fluoridated water for infants ?   fulcanelli   3y

From this article, it appears the ADA workshop in 1994 resulted in a recommendation of zero fluoride for infants aged 0 - 6 months. ... ... http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/infant/#ada ... ... ... Yet, I seem to recall seeing in the store in the past couple years, a gallon of water that was fluoridated and seemed to be intended for infant formula !! ... ... Babies suck about 4 ounces of milk, every three hours for a daily total of about a liter. so if ya used that store-bought F water in the formula, the babe would get 1 milligram of F per day, or 30 milligrams a month. If the babe weighs 10 kg afte ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I respect your opinion, but I must say that I agree with yo...   wombat   3y

I respect your opinion, but I must say that I agree with your post, except possibly this: ... ... ” the female body has a mechanism in it that ensures breast milk is all but fluoride-free, even though the woman’s serum F level may be higher ” ... ... It’s my understanding that fluoride IS found in breast milk~ at a level relative to the amount of F exposure. ... ... Oh, wait~ you said ”all but”. We might just agree! :)   [End]
      • I don’t know about any of that, but the link I pasted conta...   fulcanelli   3y

I don’t know about any of that, but the link I pasted contained the following; although I have not pulled the references and read them: ... ... ... ”These findings show that plasma fluoride is poorly transferred to breast milk and infants thus receive almost no fluoride during breast feeding... The existence of a physiological plasma-milk barrier against fluoride suggests that the newborn is actively protected from this halogen. Hence the recommendation made in several countries to give breast-fed infants fluoride supplementation should be reconsidered.” ... SOURCE: Ekstrand J, et al. (1981). No evi ...   [retrieve this message]
        • any evidence of fluoride transfer through the ether? ... ....   wombat   3y

any evidence of fluoride transfer through the ether? ... ... I don’t think that the guvment will ever completely reverse on fluoride, do you? ... ... Here’s a more recent study: ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2612944/ ... ... ”The plasma fluoride concentration displays an increase along with fluoride intake. This increase is, however, attenuated due to distribution to the interstitial and intracellular fluid uptake by calcified tissues and renal excretion.”... ... ... ...”Theoretically, a limited transfer of fluoride from plasma to breast milk should occur.21 The mechanism(s) responsible for t ...   [retrieve this message]
          • The MD who wrote the article in the link at the end made so...   fulcanelli   3y

The MD who wrote the article in the link at the end made some alarming statement in the quote I quoted, below. If true, one can only imagine the damage resulting from using baby formula if fluoridated H2O is used without regard to its F content. Imagine the tens of millions of people affected. Do ya think people are more smart and healthy now than before fluoridation, or less smart and healthy ? ... ... ”It seems to me that we must be aware of how fluoride does its damage. It is an enzyme poison. Enzymes are complex protein compounds that vastly speed up biological chemical reactio ...   [retrieve this message]
            • ... I very much appreciate your opinion and the time you in...   wombat   3y

... I very much appreciate your opinion and the time you invested into this message and i hope that it reaches many:) ... ... Less smart and healthy, definitely.... due to a lot of factors. Fluoride’s a biggie. ... ...   [End]
              • I dn’t really have a message I guess, was just curious for ...   fulcanelli   3y

I dn’t really have a message I guess, was just curious for what other folks’ take on it is, from the question in the first posting. ... ... It seems to me it would be unlawful to put known toxins into municipal water supplies, yet it happens in a lot of places every day. I guess it follows naturally that if the masses become poisoned, that they won’t be able to think as well or enjoy as good of health as their ancestors who didn’t ingest so much fluoride. ... ... Recently I saw where some agency lowered the F that is to be added to waters, because something like 40% of the kids have dental fluor ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Our water supply is now fluoridated in QLD, Australia. A fe...   verysugar   3y

Our water supply is now fluoridated in QLD, Australia. A few days ago I gave my 7 year old son just one drop of Lugols iodine in a glass of water. The following day he complained that he felt ’funny’. When I asked him to elaborate, he explained that he felt ’fuzzy in the head’. He’s never talked like this before. He and most of the other kids at his school drink from taps throughout the day and I wonder if the iodine displaced some fluoride which led to his mental ’fuzziness’/vagueness. It’s a sad situation if this is the case, but suggests to me that he might respond very well to iodine. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Should have been done long ago.......   #69242   3y

... ... What if you knew her?.... ... And found her dead on the ground. ... ... How can you run when you know??? ... ... I know................... ... ... ... ... ... It’s been a very tough weekend for me. ... Lot’s of soul searching. ... I have literally been on the edge of physical tears at points. ... ... But I will come on here to paint the picture... ... That has flown over most of your heads. ... ... NO MEDS.. ... Should be the rule. ... For women who are thinking about having a child. ... ... That includes iodine..... ... My beloved homeopathics... ... Whatever. ... ... You don’t screw around with dropper bottles..... ... When you are young and thinkin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I know your post was written with much thought and I can fe...   Southern Belle   3y

I know your post was written with much thought and I can feel the love you have for this person. It only adds to the upmost respect that I have had for you. ... ... What you say is so true. What might be right for someone is not right for the next person. That is why all of us need to be so careful about our beliefs, thoughts and feelings. A lot of hurt happens on Curezone because some people are so hell bent on their way that they fail to see that there might be another way or that their way may not be for everyone.....and they become hell bent on trying to run down the other person who do ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Disagree with your post, BnG. ... ... ”You don’t put chem...   wombat   3y

Disagree with your post, BnG. ... ... ”You don’t put chemical iodine... ... Into someone who may get pregnant.” ... ... Uh, do a little research on that statement. The risks of iodine deficiency on the unborn are quite serious, ranging from intellectual impairment to full-on cretinism. ... ... Seriously, it’s all over the web, BnG, how could you have missed it? ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • With, all due respect, ... ... Your response in regard to ...   grzbear   3y

With, all due respect, ... ... Your response in regard to this... ... ... ”You don’t put chemical iodine... Into someone who may get pregnant.” ”You don’t put chemical iodine... Into someone who may get pregnant.” ”The risks of Iodine deficiency on the unborn are quite serious, ranging from intellectual impairment to full-on cretinism.” The risks of Iodine deficiency on the unborn are quite serious, ranging from intellectual impairment to full-on cretinism.” ... ... The time to become *sufficient*, in any nutritive substance, in both the male and female, is *before* conception... with foods if at all p ...   [retrieve this message]
        • with mutual respect~ ... ... I agree with you. And the ide...   wombat   3y

with mutual respect~ ... ... I agree with you. And the idea that a prospective parent should achieve sufficiency, optimal nutritional status, etc, before conception is well-established. ... ... To suggest though that a prospective parent should avoid iodine is ridiculous and irresponsible. ... ... There are lots of studies out there that show the effects of supplemental iodine during pregnancy, on maternal thyroid function, neonate thyroid status and childhood intellectual development, etc. ... ... Am I suggesting that a prospective parent should megadose on iodine? Nope. Never have and never will. ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ”To suggest though that a prospective parent should avoid I...   grzbear   3y

”To suggest though that a prospective parent should avoid Iodine is ridiculous and irresponsible.” ”To suggest though that a prospective parent should avoid Iodine is ridiculous and irresponsible.” ... ... Don’t lose sight of the forest through the trees... ... ... We are deficient in nutrients for many reasons, for instance many people may be deficient in calcium because they are deficient in other nutrients that help the body retain calcium and better utilize it, like potassium, magnesium, boron, vitamins A, D, and K, etc., not because they do not consume enough. ... ... Same is true with other nutrie ...   [retrieve this message]
            • ”Don’t lose sight of the forest through the trees...” ... ...   wombat   3y

”Don’t lose sight of the forest through the trees...” ... ... Excellent! ... ... This thread began as an observation and musings upon MH’s assertion that his son’s small penis is a direct result of his wife’s supposed ”toxic levels of iodine”. ... ... Your observations are right on! There are many factors that could lead to this condition, for example, exposure to dioxins: ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed ... ... ... 1. Endocr J. 2005 Feb;52(1):83-8. ... ... Association of micropenis with Pro185Ala polymorphism of the gene for aryl ... hydrocarbon receptor repressor involved in dioxin signaling. ... ... Soneda S, Fuk ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Again, man made issue... ... ... All dioxins contain chlor...   grzbear   3y

Again, man made issue... ... ... All dioxins contain chlorine... and that is why we do not want to take fulvic\humic substances in chlorinated water... we end up making our own dioxins. Chlorinated pools form dioxins... so can chlorinated drinking water. ... ... This does not negate the possibility that MH may be correct, at least in part, in his assumption\observation, even though there was very likely more than one factor involved. ... ... Anything, and I mean anything, and everything we are exposed to, or choose to do, affects our genetics... and ultimately what we pass onto our children. ... ... grz- ... ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Haven’t we been warned so many times about using isolated e...   RyanD   3y

Haven’t we been warned so many times about using isolated elements or simple compounds as a cureall ! Look at those who suffered from isolated iron and its consequences, as it turns out iodine is even more of a danger in its abuses. Promoting these elements in this way is no better then the medical establisments use of pharmaceuticals! ... Basically the pharmaceutical industry studies herbs or plant life to isolate the desired elements they believe will appeal to their constituents and give them the immediate results they seek without any consideration for the long term consequences, isola ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ”as it turns out Iodine is even more of a danger in its abu...   wombat   3y

”as it turns out Iodine is even more of a danger in its abuses.” ... ... ~care to elaborate on that? Make sure that you use lots of these: !!!!!!!   [End]
            • Well its obvious your only concern is the vested interests ...   RyanD   3y

Well its obvious your only concern is the vested interests you have in your promotion of iodine as a cure all,,, meaning you obviously haven’t considered the long term consequences, but any layman knows iodine is toxic and has often been associated with accidental or deliberate death! ... I have noticed you have had good results from this product but as far as a cureall ,which all three of you most definitely promote is becoming more and more evident is not the case! Trapper himself is constanlty ill and well vulcanel has obviously gone off the deep end ! One out of three to the unknown fact ...   [retrieve this message]
              • thx for all of the !!!!!!!!!, you’re in fine form today:) ....   wombat   3y

thx for all of the !!!!!!!!!, you’re in fine form today:) ... ... Now, if you would like to debate something specific, I’m all eyes. ... ...   [End]
                • I threw plenty on the table for you to deny womby, the ball...   RyanD   3y

I threw plenty on the table for you to deny womby, the ball is in your court! ... Remember Womby iodine is a trace element, like many trace elements the body needs them in minute quantities only, when you start playing god with them they can bite you in your rear end! ... Think of arsenic, a trace element needed for heart stability and is supplied in the proper amounts in certain foods we eat, consuming it as an isolated man made supplement would surely be followed shortly by a visit to your trauma center or soon to be followed by death! It’s not nice to fool with mother nature!   [End]
      • I have a lot of respect for you Wombat. And I am not going ...   #69242   3y

I have a lot of respect for you Wombat. And I am not going to fight you. ... ... I stand by ...every... single word... ... In my post. ... ... We will have to just agree to disagree... ... ...   [End]
        • blackngold, ... ... Your post clearly came from your heart...   Mira528   3y

blackngold, ... ... Your post clearly came from your heart. ... ... I agree with virtually every word you wrote. ... ... If you’re drawing a line in the sand, I’m on your side of the line. ... ... I’ve always been able to see beyond MH’s bad spelling and writing skills. I don’t know why, but I always believed him. ... ... I speak as a university-science-educated person. Book-learning matters little. ... ... What matters is honesty and sincerity and truth and love. ... ... I’d like to know whether you’ll raise the issue of colloidal silver too. It hurts me to know that Curezone may be promoting poisons. ... ... I’m sorry ...   [retrieve this message]
          • In alternative health we always will have these problems. ....   hanna   3y

In alternative health we always will have these problems. ... People are for ever experimenting. ... We all did especially with iodine. About 3-4 years ago we were all learning and reading. A friend of mine asked me since she was pregnant if she should take iodine at that time I said I would not, we are all adults trying to learn and at this point if I were you I would not. ... MH started 9 years ago and we don’t know what he made or how much was used, so we don’t know any details.   [End]
            • Image Embedded   ... ... I think that there is a lot more to this st...   wombat   3y

... ... I think that there is a lot more to this story- it’s not just the mother that determines the health of the baby. I’ve done a lot of research and there is nothing in the literature that says that excessive iodine consumption will lead to any sort of birth defect. If anyone has found anything to support that hypothesis, please inform. Transient hypo or hyperthyroidism, sure.  ... ... I’m NOT saying that this is impossible, folks, so please refrain from jumping all over me. I just find this particular cause/effect to be unprovable.  ... ... MH is not considering other factors which ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ... Wombat - I hope you know how much respect I have for yo...   #69242   3y

... Wombat - I hope you know how much respect I have for you..... ... ... Your quote...... ... ... ... I think that there is a lot more to this story- it’s not just the mother that determines the health of the baby. I’ve done a lot of research and there is nothing in the literature that says that excessive iodine consumption will lead to any sort of birth defect. If anyone has found anything to support that hypothesis, please inform.” ... ... You are playing with fire. ... ... I have NO problems with adults being adults. ... ... But children??????? ... ... Rummaging around in literature for a golden key????? ... ... That is wh ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Isn’t the health of the child a direct result of the health...   wombat   3y

Isn’t the health of the child a direct result of the health of the parents, BnG? ... Both parents? ... ... Playing with fire? How so? Because I consider possible variables? Isn’t that what learning is all about? ... ... What line are you drawing?   [End]
                  • Re:   #69242   3y

... ”Isn’t the health of the child a direct result of the health of the parents, BnG? ... Both parents?” ... ... Yes it is. But the woman carries the baby. ... So much more of the burden falls on her shoulders. ... I am not going to pull up a 101 textbook for this. ... It’s basic, common sense........ ... ... ”Playing with fire? How so? Because I consider possible variables? Isn’t that what learning is all about? ... ... What line are you drawing?” ... ... We all need to think outside the box. Which is why I have drawn my line in the sand. ... ... I won’t just wave at roadkill at the side of the road anymore. ... ... Just won’t do ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • ... What box? what roadkill? what golden key? what line? .....   wombat   3y

... What box? what roadkill? what golden key? what line? ... ... Are you quoting song lyrics again? ... ... have ... you ... ever ... heard ... of ... fibrocystic ... breast ... disease ... ? ... ... have ... you ... heard ... that ... it ... is ... a ... precursor ... to ... breast ... cancer ... ? ... ... did ... you ... know ... that ... young ... women ... become ... old ... women ... ? ... ... and ... that ... breast ... cancer ... risk ... increases ... with ... age ... ? ... ... Did ... you ... know ... that ... iodine ... (and other stuff, of course) ... cures ... FBD ... ? ... ... Because ... iodine ... stimulates ... apoptosis- programmed cell death. Lack of apoptosis causes the buildup of fibrotic tissue. ... ... THEREBY~ reducing the likelihood of breast ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • W... ... ... I have already made very clear my respect for...   #69242   3y

W... ... ... I have already made very clear my respect for you. ... And breast cancer. And the message. ... ... You don’t need to steal my material. It will never come out the same. It’s like me staring down now at a plastic box. And I mean no offense. ... ... Wombat. ... ... You are very heartfelt. I can feel your heart beating. And I truly mean that. ... ... I have never questioned your motives. It’s been a long day. ... ... So why don’t we both sleep on it. O.K.? ... ... My best.....And I wish you the absolute best........... ... ... Tommy   [End]
          • Colloidal silver a poison? I beg to disagree   Dquixote1217   3y

Where do you get the idea that colloidal silver is a poison? ... ... I would like to see any evidence whatsoever that indicates that properly made and ingested colloidal silver is in any way poisionous.  I have spent a great deal of time researching colloidal silver and know literally hundreds who have taken it and continue to take it.  I have yet to find any credible evidence of toxicity or harm to one single person.  CureZone promoting colloidal silver is in my opinion not promoting a poison, but rather is performing an admirable service by promoting a safer and ...   [retrieve this message]
            • And smurfism well thats not toxic but it is very blue.Man i...   grassman   3y

And smurfism well thats not toxic but it is very blue.Man is very fond of silver and can be found everywhere.   [End]
              • Yeah, the infamous blue man Paul Karason was given a clean ...   Dquixote1217   3y

Yeah, the infamous blue man Paul Karason was given a clean bill of health after a complete physical at Mt. Sinai Hospital - though you don’t hear the maim-stream media talk about that.  Actually, I have yet to find one single instance of properly made and properly administered colloidal silver causing anyone to turn the slightest bit blue.  Karason made it at home with tap water, added salt to it and then proceeded to drink quarts of it daily for over a year.  And he rubbed it into his skin regularly.  ... ... Literally millions of people all over the world regularly take c ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Should have been done long ago.......   wombat   3y

I respect your right to disagree:)   [End]
      • If chemical iodine is potentially toxic to an your unborn b...   Mira528   3y

If chemical iodine is potentially toxic to an your unborn baby during pregnancy, why is it good for us at any other time? ... ... With all due respect, If something doesn’t support human life at every stage, sorry but I’m not interested in consuming it. ... ... I’ll reach for apples and oranges instead ...   [End]
        • Image Embedded Re: Do you really want to know?   wombat   3y

”If chemical  Iodine is potentially toxic to an your unborn baby during pregnancy, why is it good for us at any other time?” ... ... If you are truly interested in learning, here’s a good 101 for you: ... ... ................................................. ... ... http://www.unsystem.org/SCN/archives/npp03/ch07.htm#TopOfPage ... ... ... The spectrum of iodine deficiency disorders which occur at various stages of development is shown in Table 1. Each of the four states is considered in detail here below. ... ...   ... ... TABLE 1 ... ...   ... ... THE SPECTRUM OF IODINE DEFICIENCY DISORDERS ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: For anyone wishing to learn   wombat   3y

The end result of iodine deficiency over generations is cretinism. This video shows that that can be reversed in the next generation with iodine supplementation: ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV4X5cXaf7Y   [End]
          • There are plant sources of iodine which I believe are not t...   Mira528   3y

There are plant sources of iodine which I believe are not toxic at any stage of life. ... ... I have a deep mistrust of articles such as the ones you posted. Not because of you, but because of my life experiences and background. ... ... Please do not take this as an attack. ... ... People just have different belief systems. ... ... It would be pretty boring if we were all the same. ... ... I do not wish to get into a prolonged argument; it does no one any good. ... ... With the utmost of respect for you as a person, I agree to disagree. ... ... This will be my last post on this thread, as I do not wish to hurt anyone. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • MH = L*nat*c   mingus   3y

How is it MH can continue to post nonsense post after nonsense post and people continue to read his forum? ... ... Is it purely for entertainment purposes only? ... ... Do they really believe his extremely slanted ranting and raving, that changes direction as quickly as the wind? ... ... I think he needs a disclaimer at the end of every statement he says ”for entertainment purposes only, factual information randomly inserted within absurdity” ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Re: MH = Lunatic   grassman   3y

Some of the forum owners are a little unique in there alternativeness.LOL.   [End]
  • Yippee !!   fulcanelli   3y

With the internet, now anyone can be a doctor. Just enter the diagnosis and pull up a bunch of articles on it, cut and paste a few sections in a reply to someone asking about it. The more you can read and cut and paste, the more you can post, and the better doctor you’ll be !! ... ... And, if you come across anyone else who can cut and paste half as good as you or better, with whom you disagree, you two might just butt heads and lob torpedos at each other ad nauseum, the torpedoes being lengthy diatribes that you can pretty much guarantee the only ones reading them will be you two !!   [End]
Page 10 of 10
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   10    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for products...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

2,923 messages, 205 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 292, 10 pages,  811,452 page views

"Love is all you need."

Image Galler CureZone Mods Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.16 sec at 4/20/2014 11:35:04 PM, requested by 54.242.249.240, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=573 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15