CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums31982 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Caregiver Support Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 27,984 page views     165 messages     46 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Caregivers     All Forums 
Like Caregiver Support Forum on Facebook.com

• I made some videos: My trip to the bottom of hell and back!   healthyartist   6mo  C

So, I just made some videos to share with you all about what happened to me... How I became paralyzed and bedridden for a year and how I found my way out. ... ... It is a series of 8 videos. I’ve streamed them together in a playlist, but I’m not seeing an option of how to make the playlist public, so I’ve put a link to the next video on the bottom of each one. They total about 50 minutes. ... ... Here’s number one: ... http://youtu.be/l-bF4VTH6vI ... ... Love you all! ... Beth ...   [End]
    • How resourceful - what a good way to communicate what you’v...   North   6mo

How resourceful - what a good way to communicate what you’ve done and the results. ... ... I don’t see the links to the rest of the videos, am I missing them?   [End]
      • Links to each video and descriptions.   healthyartist   5mo

Something’s up with my youtube uploader... ... ... Okay, so I thought it would be helpful to post separate links to each video and a list of topics discussed in each video. ... ... ... video 1: http://youtu.be/l-bF4VTH6vI ... ... (Adrenal fatigue, adrenal glandular improvements and then side effects, potassium wasting, muscle spasms leading to neurological symptoms, weak limbs, weak eyes, hiccups, belching, difficulty breathing, paralysis, bedridden.) ... ... video 2: http://youtu.be/I2ke_Ld93Xk ... ... (Bedridden, inability to ask for help, brushing and flossing while almost totally paralyzed, neurological sympto ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I made some videos: My trip to the bottom of hell and b...   ring5100   5mo

Dear Beth. ... I have not been on this forum to much anymore. Only from time to time. ... ... I just watched all 8 your videos. All I can say is you are amazing. ... ... And, God certainly has a plan. He has sent very special people to your door with a start of healing of hands, mind and soul. ... ... I am just to happy for your progress. ... ... I can’t imagine the extent of your illness when it was at it’s worst. But, I can attend that I have probably been to half way point, as you have, but not bed ridden. ... ... Please keep us up dated on you progress. ... ... I have had various improvements in some areas and wo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Please excuse all my ”spelling errors” in my post. ... Sorr...   ring5100   5mo

Please excuse all my ”spelling errors” in my post. ... Sorry. My hands are getting so sore and stiif too now. ... ... Paulette   [End]
        • That’s okay sweetie! Have you tried massage? I have massa...   healthyartist   5mo

That’s okay sweetie! Have you tried massage? I have massage therapy three days per week now (some people are helping for free) and it is slowly starting to help my muscle and joint pain. Also, a book called ”The TriggerPoint Therapy Workbook” is really excellent for teaching a person self massage with tools like the theracane. This book has been a godsend. Please check it out!   [End]
          • That’s wonderful. Sure 3 times a week is a good improvemen...   ring5100   5mo

That’s wonderful. Sure 3 times a week is a good improvement. ... My best and only massage therapist is on post materntiy leave. She is the cream of the crop. ... ... Thanks, will check out that book. ... Paulette   [End]
          • Are you still suffering joint and muscle pain? ... ... Sor...   Tizona   5mo

Are you still suffering joint and muscle pain? ... ... Sorry for the question, I didn’t get a chance to watch all your videos. ... ... If you are Have you tried near infrared? it can have incredible results on stuff like this. And it’s really not too expensive either. And I’m not talking about those Far infrared Panels that they put in sometimes. Forget that. You need NEAR infrared. ... ... http://drlwilson.com/articles/SAUNAS-NEAR%20VS.%20FAR%20I.htm ... ... you can get the basic hardware real cheap. ... ... http://www.amazon.com/HEAT-WATTS-HOURS-LIGHT-INDUSTRIAL/dp/B000STDLFE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1383587230&sr ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Thank you! I’ll look into it! ... ... I’m currently doin...   healthyartist   5mo

Thank you! I’ll look into it! ... ... I’m currently doing cold laser therapy on my stenosing tenosynovitis in my index fingers and on my ankles.   [End]
              • Cold laser therapy is supposed to be the top of the line fo...   ring5100   5mo

Cold laser therapy is supposed to be the top of the line for pain and inflammation, which I’ve read. ... Tried one treatment on my plantar fasciitis and it helped 20%. ... Insurance does not cover it for me. So cost is a major consideration. One treatment was $45 and I need to have this done at least twice a week, but can’t afford it. ... ... What cold laser machine or device are you using Beth? ... Is it a hand held one that touches the skin, or the big MLS cold laser machine, that does not touch the skin and directs the red beam of light to the skin surface? ... ... Or did you purchase a laser device to ...   [retrieve this message]
                • I go to Palmer chiropractic school and get the treatment fo...   healthyartist   5mo

I go to Palmer chiropractic school and get the treatment for FREE! Maybe you have a Palmer near you? They are also doing the decompression and some adjustments for free! ... ... It touches the skin. I don’t see a beam at all. Not sure what the machine is called offhand, but I will check the next time I go. ... ... It definitely seems to be helping my Achilles tendinitis.   [End]
                  • Thank you Beth. ... Will wait to see what you find out. ......   ring5100   5mo

Thank you Beth. ... Will wait to see what you find out. ... ... I’ve been having chronic soreness and stiffness with all my muscular system now. ... ... Did notice a slight increase in energy with added potassium. ... But, to, I also had been titally inactive the past 2.5 years along with catabolism, plus weight gain ... ... ( so I know my thyroid is greatly effected because or the adrenals, or vs. versa ) as you lost weight, I gained, even with thyroid tests all normal. In the beginning though, I had high reverse T3, which was caused by high cortisol and anxiety. ... ... Paulette   [End]
    • Hi Beth, ... ... I watched your videos. I’m sure they will...   ricky37   5mo

Hi Beth, ... ... I watched your videos. I’m sure they will be very helpful to many. ... ... Just wondering though - from an AF point of view, how is your energy now? Can you go out and do things? Or do you get tired? ... ... Ricky   [End]
      • I can go out a little. It’s waaaaaay better than it was. ...   healthyartist   5mo

I can go out a little. It’s waaaaaay better than it was. I was severely EMF sensitive for 2.5 years and that is gone, but I do still have some sound sensitivity and I do get tired more easily than most. I sleep for about 11-12 hours per night, so that’s a lot. ... ... I can go out to a store or a little get together and do fine, but I have to have quiet time in between socializing, otherwise I start to feel irritable and sensitive. ... ... I turn the lights off at 9am (light candles) and try to go to bed at 12. If I don’t do that then I don’t sleep well. ... ... Those are the main AF related symptoms ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for sharing, so glad you have recovered as much as y...   saywhatagain   5mo

Thanks for sharing, so glad you have recovered as much as you have, it is really a bit of a miracle. I hope you can continue to make progress.   [End]
      • Thank you friend! I will continue to make progress!   healthyartist   5mo

Thank you friend! I will continue to make progress!   [End]
        • Hi Beth, does your chiro feel that your health issues all r...   AngelofEventide   5mo

Hi Beth, does your chiro feel that your health issues all relate to your herniated discs? I have an Atlas subluxation, several her iated and bulding discs in neck and back, reversing of the natural C curve and minor scoliosis. I found this all out through a NUCCA chiro. I went to NUCCA for around theee months and there was definite improvement in things like all my dizziness and motion sickness went away, but still struggled with my other health issues. I had to stop going as it was so expensive. I found a new chiro who though not a NUCCA chiro, is supposedly a miracle worker. I plan o ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yes, definitely! I find that when my neck is acting up, my...   healthyartist   5mo

Yes, definitely! I find that when my neck is acting up, my digestive issues act up as well... Especially belching and bloating. My chiro says ”anything can cause anything”. There are nerves that run from the neck that control the diaphram. I think that might be what is happening to me. Anyhow, you might have a hiatal hernia if your diaphram is spastic from issues with your neck. That can definitely cause reflux, gas and bloating. I belched constantly and had to sleep sitting up too. ... ... So the first chiro didn’t fix your atlas subluxation? That should be an easy fix by someone who k ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I just looked over some of your older posts... Did your vis...   healthyartist   5mo

I just looked over some of your older posts... Did your vision issues improve as well with the chiropractic treatment that you received? ... ... If you feel like chatting, please feel free to PM me your phone number. I see a lot of parallels between what you’ve described and what happened to me and I’d love to share any insight that might be helpful.   [End]
              • My vision never improved, but I definitely think that there...   AngelofEventide   5mo

My vision never improved, but I definitely think that there could be a connection. My husband used to be in the military and we had to move a lot, which means I did all the packing. While he was gone to Iraq for a year, my health, while not good, was much better. When he got back, I had to get all of our stuff out of storage, get it unpacked, etc. before he got home. We were living in TX at that time. Though I had movers to lift the furniture, heavy boxes, etc., they were way behind schedule, so I helped them, out and was doing heavy lifting along with them. It was not long after that ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Different adjustments took varying amounts of time. The at...   healthyartist   5mo

Different adjustments took varying amounts of time. The atlas subluxation took right away. I’ve only had to have it adjusted again once more recently. My hiatal hernia took maybe 4 months of regular care and massage to get rid of the trigger points and adhesions in my abdomen. ... ... I understand the throat pain too. That was part of the reason why I couldn’t talk. Maybe I could talk to your husband and you could whisper to him? Just an idea... Otherwise, we can keep talking here. That’s no problem. Or by email? ...   [End]
                • Google ”TMS” or ”Dr. John Sarno” or also consider checking ...   #5043   4mo

Google ”TMS” or ”Dr. John Sarno” or also consider checking out the ”TMS Recovery Program”. ... ... Also, watch the 20/20 video (there’s a link on the wikipedia page for Sarno) that proved that disc problems, etc., don’t necessarily cause pain. ... ... Seriously. I can’t recommend it highly enough. Very empowering.   [End]
  • How I beat myasthenia gravis and hypothyroidism   small wonder   7mo  C

Hi I have a proven method for curing myasthenia gravis and hypothyroidism please go here to read my story http://curemyastheniagravis.weebly.com   [End]
  • 12 year old Step daughter caught doing funny stuff with my ...   Momindistress   8mo  C

I have a 12 & 8 yo stepdaughters both have the same mother. I have been married to my husband for 4 years and have a 22 month old lil girl. My 12yo has ADHD and has had numerous behavior issues of lying, stealing, sneaking around, etc. During the summer we have the girls every other week. During the school year every other weekend. My husband works full time and I work 50hrs every 2 weeks. When I am working my baby is either with my Mom or her daddy. Both step daughters are involved in the care of their sister with helping out when need be. Recently we started letting the 12 yo babysit fro ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Momindistress, I am very sorry of your situation. I am NOT...   R SoulfulSurvivor   8mo

Momindistress, I am very sorry of your situation. I am NOT a professional, but you are describing what sounds like Oppositional Defiance Disorder and ALL parties involved must be on the same page and in complete cooperation with professional counselling therapy. There is no medication, sugery, or wishful thinking that is going to ”disappear” the genetic and/or environmental impact that this child has experienced. ... ... Having typed that, I don’t understand your husband’s hesitation (or negligence) in seeking joint or shared custody of his offspring. Unless there is some parental disorder t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I just read your post, again and you mentioned that the fat...   SoulfulSurvivor   8mo

I just read your post, again and you mentioned that the father of this 12 year old child leaves YOU to iron out the issues with the child’s mother. He may seem ”docile” and avoids drama, but he is clearly triangulating you in a situation that is 100% his responsibility. ... ... The mother of this child may seem nuts and in denial, but it is a rare situation when divorced parents put their issues aside for the best interests of their offspring. That you attempted to discuss the behavior with the mother and subsequently met with hostility only further indicates that this is the responsibility ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you so much! I did some crazy Google searches and cam...   Momindistress   8mo

Thank you so much! I did some crazy Google searches and came up with some articles and found one on here that you had responded to and I loved the responses and advice you gave. I chose to post in this site hoping you could give women insight to my situation also. My husband was never married to their Mom. In fact me and him were in a solid live together 2 year relationship and then were apart for 10 years and that’s when he had the girls. It was always a very up down relationship with him and the girls mom and very on and off. I am white, so is she and my husband is black. She is very ”g ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Carrie Underwood - See You Again   refreshed   10mo  C

... Hi Dsquat ... ... ...   ... ... ... I read your blog post with significant interest as I have had similar but perhaps quite not so bad issues with a persistent case of Blastocystis Hominis that I picked ...   [End]
    • Re: Carrie Underwood - Temporary Home   refreshed   10mo

... Hi Dsquat ... ... ...   ... ... ... I read your blog post with significant interest as I have had similar but perhaps quite not so bad issues with a persistent case of Blastocystis Hominis that I picked ...   [End]
  • time sheets   justmom   16mo  C

I’m glad there is a forum for IHSS, but it looks like no one has posted for quite sometime, so I’m hoping to get an answer. I have not received my time sheet for the last part of November. I called my county and they said that Sacramento just sent them out on 11/28, but I would have thought I would have received mine by now. I have called my county, but they just tell me to wait. My questions are, is there anyone else still waiting for their time sheet and is does anyone know who I can call in Sacramento to get ask when they sent them out? ... ... Thank you ... Justmom   [End]
  • In Home Supportive Services   Wildbiz   19mo  C

Hi! Welcome to the In Home Supportive Services forum. This forum is for ... Consumers and providers to share their experiences, concerns, and anything else they would like to talk about. The best way we can help each other is to share our experiences about home care commonly called ... IHSS or In home supportive services. Please be careful in describing your experience in as much as you always protect your identity. Also please let us be kind and respectful to each other and always positive. It is ok to vent, but please do it respectfully. All states are welcome here . Please let us kno ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sunburn turned skn Purple   onlyway   22mo  C

I am not sure if this right place to post this but here goes. Someone I know went to the beach on saturday (5 days ago) and got a pretty bad sunburn. Teh pain is almost gone and the redness is starting to go away but her legs are very purple/blue looking, especially along the borders of the burned area. ... ... She didn’t have any major symptoms of sun poisoning, fever, throwing up, etc. ... ... Does anyone know what can cause this? is it dangerouis? ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • Need recommendation for Desitin type barrier cream for MCS ...   kuriooo   24mo  C

Hello, ... ... I need some recommendations for a barrier cream appropriate for someone with MCS. Here is the detail: ... ... She’s having her allergies to soft plastic affect her ability to use catheters, and it seems her bladder isn’t excreting properly, so she’s been on catheters for a few months now. She’s asking for help to find a ‘barrier cream’ or something like that to help her body accept the plastic as she’s getting raw ‘down there’ when her skin rejects the plastic and blisters. ... ... Suggestions? ... ... Thanks in advance!   [End]
  • What Alzheimer's Caregivers Should Expect   healthy66   24mo

If you are an Alzheimer’s caregiver here is a good discussion of what to expect as the disease progresses. Hopefully as a caregiver you have sought support. If not you should get some help if the patient is totally dependent on you. ... http://www.alzheimerswarningsigns.com/stages-of-alzheimer.shtml   [End]
  • HIPAA and texting   p4meds2me   26mo  C

In the hospital I work at, I have been noticing a lot of doctors and nurses texting patient info like release dates, second opinion requests, etc. ... ... According to HIPAA, if the phone is lost or hacked, and the data is released publicly, then the doctors and hospital are open to law suits. ... ... My boss asked me to look for a solution to look for a solution, and so far the only thing I can find for secure texting that is HIPAA complaint is this app called Tigertext which is on a closed network and will delete text messages on all phones after X period of time. ... ... It doesn’t seem to cost much a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Can anyone help me with this?   p4meds2me   25mo

Can anyone help me with this?   [End]
    • Yes, I recently did a consulting job at a hospital who has ...   georgeitman   23mo

Yes, I recently did a consulting job at a hospital who has their doctors using it. ... ... The current place I am working at has a similar issue, but with SOX compliance with is similar to HIPAA, and they are having me do research on solutions like Tigertext, hence how I got here. ... ... I also found this article on BYOD and Tigertext as well: ... ... http://pusz4frog.wordpress.com/2012/04/30/tigertext-the-future-of-hipaa-compliant-text-messaging-for-hospitals-and-doctors-and-the-solution-to-doctors-byod-requirements/ ... ...   [End]
      • I just found this article concerning Tigertext, and thought...   georgeitman   16mo

I just found this article concerning Tigertext, and thought I would add it here. ... ... http://healthitsecurity.com/2012/10/26/handling-healthcare-sms-security-between-different-devices/ ... ... What I found interesting is ’TigerText, a short message service (SMS) security company, announced yesterday that more than 250 healthcare facilities around the country are using its HIPAA-compliant messaging platform for their secure communications. Considering the company’s healthcare mobile security experience, it can speak to the struggles that CIOs or CISOs can face in maintaining a secure, HIPAA-compli ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Carcinoid / Neuroendocrine Tumors Did I act too hastily   #146346   30mo  C

Hello. My dad was just diagnosed with NETs in his stomach, intestines & lymphnodes. I’ve learned so much in the last month & a half, I’m SURE I know more than the doctor he’s seeing who’s the head of oncology at Univerisity Seidmans Cancer Center in Cleveland, Ohio. It’s very upsetting :( He just received his first Octreotride shot yesterday (30mg). None of the tumors are inoperable but they’ve said there are just too many (& some were described as free floating salt and pepper ize in his stomach), so they won’t. In fact, the doctor said if they go to his liver or pancreas, they still ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Doctors know mostly what they are taught in medical schools...   Dquixote1217   30mo

Doctors know mostly what they are taught in medical schools who are funded by the big drug companies and whose curriculum is set by the AMA (which operates essential as a union for doctors and mainstream medical treatments). ... ... Keep in mind that chemo does not address the root causes of cancer, damages healthy cells as well as good ones, often damages the liver and/or heart, and does nothing to prevent cancer from returning. ... ... The combination of oleander extract, Essiac and the Budwig flaxseed/cottage cheese (or quark) has been a very good one for many people here.  A mainstre ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... As a genuine old fart I can tell you to give your ...   #107689   30mo

... ... As a genuine old fart I can tell you to give your dad what information you ... have, and then let him make his own decisions.  Having been through a few ... difficult diagnostic decisions myself I can tell you there is nothing worse than ... having friends and family, particularly my children or grand children trying to ... tell me what to do.  I’ve lived through more in life than any of them, ... probably you too, and I’m still here. ... ... "I’m SURE I know more than the doctor he’s seeing who’s the head of ... oncology at Univerisity Seidmans Cancer Center in Cleveland, Ohio." ... ... With ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There is powerful working scheme by points on fingers joint...   explorer2009   27mo

There is powerful working scheme by points on fingers joints easy enough for self-treatment, by the date the problem was first spotted. ... Can compose this (for free), you may PM, such schemes work regardless of how many tumours formed. the problem is ... Sample of it: ... http://acupunctureforcancerideas.blogspot.com/2010/08/twitter-prayfor-kate-acupuncture.html ... ... But even such simple thing can make doctors ... uprise against it.   [End]
  • Happy Mother´s Day, One and All!   mu-shen   3y  C

Beyond Flowers for Mom ... By NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF ... ... ... One great way to celebrate Mother´s Day! Thank you for allowing us to join in this celebration! ... Beyond Flowers for Mom.... NYTimes ... By NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF ... HARGEISA, Somaliland ... ... ... In a few days Americans will celebrate Mother’s Day with roses, chocolates and fine dinners, inducing warm and fuzzy feelings all around. But, in addition, I’ll bet helping mothers less fortunate would also render any mom giddy. ... ... That’s what some Americans have decided to do: commemorate motherhood by saving the lives of mothers halfway around the wo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Interesting info on approved Cancer treatment in Germany   teeka   3y  C

I am currently researching alternative treatments for cancer other than chemo...as it is so scary..but really want something with real science behind it...rather than trying mushroom soup or some juice... ... ... thought i would pass this on..looks really important to learn about. ... ... ... I found this information and thought that it would be very valuable to post a link to this website in which a treatment in Germany for cancer is discussed and currently approved in the EU..but not yet in the US....Looks really interesting to use the immune system to fight it’s own battle....this treatment seems t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Husband sent home to die, please help me save him!   #138819   3y  C

My husband is a cancer patient. He has also had a Quad Cabbage with Grafts x 4. He has arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, hemoroids, double torn right rotor cuff surgery. Doctors want him to take medicine for high blood pressure, high cholestrol, and his heart but he takes nothing but pain meds, which are awful. ... ... He was diagnosed with NHL in the Spring of 2001 and told he had 6 months to live if he refused Chemo. He refused all treatment at that time. ... ... I researched online, located Dr. Hulda Clark information and placed orders for several of her recommended products. I devoured ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Some suggestions which may help - NEW EDIT   RR Dquixote1217   3y

Have the doctors given you an estimate of the time they believe he has remaining? ... ... There are several things you might do, even on a very limited budget - but much depends on how much time is available for natural and alternative items to work. ... ... The ozone suggestion is a very good one, particularly to help eliminate the cancer if there is not much time thought to be remaining. However, there are many other things which you should also do to make sure the cancer is eliminated and does not return.  Examples include: ... ... Eating the flaxseed/cottage cheese combo which is an integral ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: EDIT - Some suggestions which may help   R MrCuddly   3y

I know this is DQ’s speciality but still - great post! I couldn’t agree more with the Budwig Protocol Cottage cheese/FSO and juicing. ... ... Several years ago I had a colorectal tumor that was so large I was almost completely clogged and seemingly had no choice but to submit myself to the colon surgery, chemo and radiation. ... ... I started Budwig at the 11th hour and gave it a week to work before heading to the hospital (even though I heard it often makes tumors larger initially). Here I am years later with the tumor still there but shrunken to enjoy normal bowel movements. And any occasional ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Husband sent home to die, please help me save him!   UserX   3y

I would do a couple of things, for one read this forum and see what others have had success with, this man followed a fairly simple protocol and was healed from stage 4 stomach cancer. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1774905 ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1014 ... ... ... Additionally, this article outlines a protocol for enzyme therapy that was developed using the work of Beard, Kelley and Gonzalez--The poster above used bromlaine, the wobenzyme-N product is perhaps more complete: ... ... http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/pancreatic-proteolytic-enzymes.html ... ... ... It sounds like ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Please have a look to Dr. Sutters site on CureZone: ... .....   bytheway   3y

Please have a look to Dr. Sutters site on CureZone: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=837 and also to his personal website: http://www.docsutter.com/ ... ... All the best for you! ... ... Eva   [End]
    • After reading your story I’m thinking maybe the Marshall Pr...   ginab4u   3y

After reading your story I’m thinking maybe the Marshall Protocol will help your husband. It’s a way to kill parasites/bacteria and allow your inate immune system to work to kill cancer, etc. ... ... Here’s a video explaining it. ... ... mpkb.org/home/publications/marshall_autoimmunity_2010 ... ... Here’s the knowledge base. You can search lymphoma there. ... ... mpkb.org/home/pathogenesis/vitamind/metabolism ... ... Also, James on "The Truth in Medicine" says ozone cures cancer. It’s expensive, BUT you can get used ones cheap on craigslist. ... ... curezone.org/forums/fm.asp ... ... I hope your faith is s ...   [retrieve this message]
      • the marshal protocol... ... ... hmmmm ... ... there is so...   #132242   3y

the marshal protocol... ... ... hmmmm ... ... there is something called the sun, you might know about it if you ever walk outside and look up. it is no big deal, just the source of all life on earth, really no biggie. without the sun there would be no life. ... ... then we have this guy marshal, who has no medical training whatsoever, not that it matters, who advises people to stay out of the sun. in other words to avoid the source of all life on earth. ... ... ... ...   [End]
        • Only for people with autoimmune diseases caused by bacteria...   ginab4u   3y

Only for people with autoimmune diseases caused by bacterial take over of the hormone D receptors. MP is for very ill people. ... ... Healthy people enjoy the sun;-)) ...   [End]
          • ”Healthy people enjoy the sun;-))” ... ... And sick people...   MrCuddly   3y

”Healthy people enjoy the sun;-))” ... ... And sick people too. An important part of the Budwig anticancer protocol is spending time in the sun every day.   [End]
            • VDR affinity   ginab4u   3y

That’s true about the sun being a good healer for most people, but MP is for people whose body’s are overcome by bacteria, virus’ and microbes that block the hormone D receptors (VDR or vitamin D receptors) and allow virus’ to take over immune cells. (I call it hormone D because that’s what it is.) ... ... Cell receptors are like key holes and when certain things fit in them it’s said they have an ’affinity’ for that receptor. Well, bacteria has a higher affinity to those receptors than hormone D, but it doesn’t fit in, so it blocks them from being turned on and becoming active by hormone D. Pe ...   [retrieve this message]
              • The Marshall Protocol is extremely controversial even among...   R Iolite   3y

The Marshall Protocol is extremely controversial even among holistic and alternative doctors. If sun is not for sick people then why was sun therapy used with great success for tuberculosis? ... ... Since the Marshal Protocol is very controversial it would be a good idea let the poster also read the info on http://www.vitamindcouncil.org and let her weigh both options.   [End]
                • Trevor Marshall and his protocol - more salesmanship than s...   Dquixote1217   3y

Trevor Marshall is often mis-identified as a biochemist, while in reality he is an electrical engineer with a somewhat shady background.  See: ... ... http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.med.diseases.lyme/2005-08/msg01695.html ... ... As one article skeptical of Marshall noted, his views that people should avoid vitamin D and avoid sunlight run counter to the overwhelming bulk of qualified opinion.  None of his theories about vitamin D have been proven in vitro, and especially not in vivo.  Sometimes a lone wolf who turns out to be against the overwhelming tide of opinions and e ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ... I can understand how important this issue is to you! Y...   Juliana2244   3y

... I can understand how important this issue is to you! You seem very determined. All one needs to do, is ask his Dr to check Vit D levels with his next blood test. I certainly didn’t think, that Vit D was any part of my problem, I walk outdoors 5x a week! Imagine my surprise, when I tested at almost no Vit D in my system! I was started on a super high dose, then I tapered down. My doctor calls me many times a year to tell me I am Vit D deficient!! ... Some Dr’s are now saying we need much more Vit D, then previously thought. 5-10,000 IU per day ’may’ ... be a more needed dose. ... I am cert ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Husband sent home to die, please help me save him!   MENDOMAID   3y

I dont mean to be critical and maybe I’m too set in my ways but why didn’t you immediately start using the herbs and zapper to kill the flukes? This may slow down the progress of the lymphoma and give you more time to decide on further treatment. I did a search for ”lymphoma herbs” and this was one of the results ... Herbs For Lymphoma | LIVESTRONG.COM ... Herbs For Lymphoma. In lymphoma cancer, the cells of the immune system change and grow out of control or order. These abnormal cells form too much tissue and become a ... ... ... www.livestrong.com/article/327761-herbs-for-lymphoma ... ... Has your hus ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A Raw Foods Heart Healthy Diet for Ex-President Clinton fro...   Dr. Flora   4y  C

In the 80’s, I worked for Ruth Otte, CEO of the Discovery Channel as an on-retainer-like-a-lawyer doctor. My job was to keep her and her family well. Her family included her friends and people who worked for her. This lady got a $ million a month for her job. ... ... I lived in between LA and SF in CA while I worked with her and her Pasadena people and also flew to her home in MD to minister. This was a 24 hour a day job bringing people back to life, with wheat grass and baby greens being flown in daily. The friends in her ’family’ had been diagnosed with terminal cancers that had metastasized, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Two Week Remission   snowman   4y  C

It is a bit over due to celebrate this two week remission victory, but please join me anyway. ... ... After ten years of working with cancer patients I have developed some strong opinions. Cancer is not that difficult to beat, but many cancer patients do not want to beat it. Now hold on, I know what you are thinking, no body wants to die, but you are wrong. I wish I could find the reference now, but I remember the conclusion clearly, 70% of Americans have a death wish. It has a lot to due with their children and the pain they feel when they think of what they thought their relations ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’ll join you! what good news. ... ... and I found the sit...   chirontherainbowbridge   4y

I’ll join you! what good news. ... ... and I found the site quite wonderful. Good to be reminded of the value of kinesiology in all this. I use it daily. ... ... Sadly, we have a friend about to go under the knife for prostate cancer, and his wife has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. He seems committed to the mainstream course...she too. I tried to interest him in incorporating chaga into his diet, but he was not interested. In fact praised our health care system in that the operation is ”free”! I see no mention of chaga on the list of cancer treatments in the test kit. Wonder how it would te ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Green laser for prostate - EDIT   snowman   4y

Hello Chiron, ... ... Thank you for your kind words about my web site. Do your friend know about the green laser for prostate? The green laser procedure is effective in: ... ... * Reducing prostate size by vaporizing diseased tissue ... * Avoiding healthy tissue simple due to its color and the color of the laser ... * Allowing continued sexual and urinary activity ... * Providing rapid recovery ... ... This procedure is done in an arthroscopic manner so your friend can go home the same day. There are three supplements that have been used as support for prostate cancer patients as well as preventative sup ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Green laser for prostate   chirontherainbowbridge   4y

Dear Paul, I’m quite sure he doesn’t know about this--sounds intriguing. I will keep it in mind, for anyone who might be open to it. ( you know how rare that is! :-)) As a matter of fact he is going into surgery today--seems almost to be sleepwalking toward welcoming a future of medical interventions. I hope things go well for him... The thing is, his father died of prostate cancer, and I think it’s probably a very strong subliminal ’activator’, for lack of a better word at this moment. A program he’s got set in place, if you will. He’s opted to (or perhaps doctors have suggested) removing ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Two Week Remission   Dquixote1217   4y

That is indeed good news Snowman.  Congratulations to J.R. and yourself. ... ... I certainly would agree with you that the vast majority of cancer can be beaten, though in many instances I would not call it easy nor would I expect remission in only two weeks in many cancers (such as advanced non-small lung cancer, advanced pancreatic cancer, many brain cancers and most cancers that have metasticized significantly beyond the initial point). ... ... My biggest frustration is the common thread I find among the small number of people who seek advice and/or come to my Yahoo oleandersoup forum and ...   [retrieve this message]
      • yes DQ, I think that ’last ditch effort’ you speak of, that...   chirontherainbowbridge   4y

yes DQ, I think that ’last ditch effort’ you speak of, that brings people to natural approaches like the Oleander soup -which granted, is strong and potentially toxic stuff if not respected- has effectively marginalized all such natural so called ”alternative” approaches, and has even demonized a natural lifestyle in toto. By which I mean, something more like what the Natural Hygienists advocate. People still avoid looking at diet as more than a weight-loss thing, or something to lower blood pressure. It’s a parts-and-pieces world, in the main. But hope (and faith in something altogther tr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Snowman, your point is a bizarre observation on human natur...   wadeboggs   4y

Snowman, your point is a bizarre observation on human nature. But absolutely true, in my experience. If people get free advice, they automatically assume it is worth nothing. ... ... Nearly 3 years ago, I changed my diet utterly, and added DIM, phytosterol, progesterone, etc., to knock out my prostate cancer in less than 3 months. ... ... Since then, several people have steered their friends or acquaintances, with prostate problems, to pick my brains. Most respond very dubiously. And even those who seem inspired to ”give it a try”, make nothing more than a brief, half-hearted effort. And this, amazi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • dr robert dean - palm harbor florida   #126477   4y  C

My entire family were all patients of Dr Dean for over 20 years. Although for many years I questioned his lack of care and his demeanor to the well being of my family and myself, we kept going only out of convenience and the difficulty of changing primary care-givers. What finally did it for me was, I just had shoulder surgery, I was in severe pain, it was the day before a long holiday weekend and I needed a prescription for pain medication fast. I called the Doctors office to ask for a prescription and was told by his staff that their policy dictates that they have 3 days before they NEED ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I too have been with Dr. Dean; along with my family since h...   S Mac   4y

I too have been with Dr. Dean; along with my family since he has been in practice and there is no way I buy this story. First, his demeanor toward me of my family has never been anything but caring, friendly and beyond professional. He has gone way out of his way to assist us many times and severl in last minute needs. I have sent many friends and clients to see him over the years and they rave over his handling of their needs. Second, if the shoulder was in such pain then it would have been known it before the last minute and if a refill was needed, that is something that can be called in ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have great respect and admiration for Dr. Robert M. Dean ...   #134917   4y

I have great respect and admiration for Dr. Robert M. Dean and have been a satisfied patient for over 13 years! Dr. Dean is always extremely knowledgeable and professional. He is highly respected in his field and within the medical industry as well as local hospitals. Dr. Dean is well liked by his patients and connects with them on a down to earth yet professional level. He makes everyone feel comfortable and is always friendly. His staff has always been friendly and knowledgeable as well. Dr. Dean may have moved on to other things, but he was not ”replaced” as I have read. How can ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Doctors Keep Patients, Families in the Dark About Death   R LuellaMay   4y  C

... Brought to you by The Best Years in Life ... ... Doctors Keep Patients, Families in the Dark About Death ... ... Friday, March 05, 2010 by: David Gutierrez, staff writer ... ... ( NaturalNews) In one quarter of all cases where doctors in the United Kingdom conclude that a patient will never recover, the family of the patient is not informed, according to the National Care of the Dying Audit, conducted by the Marie Curie Palliative Care Institute and the Royal College of Physicians. ... ... "Much improvement is required within busy hospital schedules for communication with and support for relatives ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Forgiving others   RRR charkee   4y  C

Have you ever had a burning resentment that doesn’t let you sleep and give you a moments peace? ... ... You know its not doing you any good, you want to let it go but can’t? ... ... Did you know that the right side of the brain can’t distinguish between others and yourself? ... ... When you have a resentment your right brain senses the resentment against yourself. ... ... So in the process of forgiveness you need to forgive yourself and take 100% of the responsibility for your resentments. ... ... In order to coordinate the left and right hemispheres of the brain simply cross your arms and alternately tap on your ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... good post! i don’t think enough people have *ever* cons...   chirontherainbowbridge   4y

... good post! i don’t think enough people have *ever* considered this--that one harms oneself instantly and for ”always”, so long as, and while one’s believing that self and others are separate. naturally, all that is an illusion... ... ... It’s so obvious! Yet, the simple is the opposite - always, of what the world teaches. ... ... I find ho-oponopono to be wondrously healing, as well. And the blessings are equally for self and any perceived other. People miss so much grace and goodness, it’s really heart-breaking, holding onto blame or any unresolved pains or ideas of same. ... ... Another thing people ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Good post. Totally agree. Forgiveness is the key to freedom...   JillG   4y

Good post. Totally agree. Forgiveness is the key to freedom. ...   [End]
    • ... ... That reminds me of one of my personal experiences ...   #107689   4y

... ... That reminds me of one of my personal experiences with forgiveness.  At ... about age 13 my 25 year old sister-in-law (who I related to more as a sister ... than an in-law) falsely accused me of sexually molesting her 5 year old ... daughter.  At that time my SIL was divorced for about a year from my ... brother who was serving in the Navy in the Pacific in WWII, and his daughters - ... the 5 year old and a 3 year old, were living with my parents and myself because ... my brother had gained custody of them in the divorce.  The accusation was ... made in about 5 pages of a hand written note t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mum passed away from COPD   Uly   5y  C

Mum passed away from COPD on Monday in hospital. I have been her carer for nearly 7 years since she was diagnosed with COPD. I contracted a Virus about 2 weeks ago and it went straight to my chest ( I have Asthma, Allergies,Chronic fatigue and a weak immune system). ... ... Mum said to me If I get your virus you know it will kill me. The a few days before she passed away she sneezed once and we knew she caught my virus. It went straight to her chest like mine. We called the Doc to the house and she gave mum a prescription for powerful antibiotics and said if you get worse go to hospital. ... ... A d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am so sorry for your loss. My sister has COPD so this is...   mo123   5y

I am so sorry for your loss. My sister has COPD so this is very troubling for me to see such a loss. Ambulance drivers are stupid and maybe they did contribute to your mom’s loss but in the end it was her destiny. Nobody dies one minute before their time. If it was not in the ambulance, it was in the hospital. ... ... I am sure she is in a better place. Yes, unconscious people can hear you. So any words you spoke would of been heard by your mom. Even if you did not convey your love for her, I believe she would know anyway. ... ... You could not save your mom because it was not meant to be. L ...   [retrieve this message]
      • hi uly ... I understand how you feel. I have lost faith als...   curemecurezone   5y

hi uly ... I understand how you feel. I have lost faith also in a lot of things and human beings. I find comfort in my dog ..the only person i can trust. ... Your mom is in a better place. You will see her again. ... there is a woman dr. kilde who wrote a book ”we don’t die”..i watched her video on youtube. she has fascinating stories of how she knows there is life after death. ... I understand how you are going through health issues. I am too. Sometimes i just want to end it all..i mean just end my life. it’s just too much sadness. ... I hope that everything works out for you. you seem like a nice pers ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Bless your heart Uly.  I offer you my deepest and most...   LuellaMay   4y

Bless your heart Uly.  I offer you my deepest and most heartfelt condolensces.  ... ... Yes, a person’s hearing is the last thing to go.  And yes, one can hear everything going on around them when they are unconscious.  I personally experienced this when I was in a coma for a day and a half in November of 2005. ... ... Regardless of what we do to care for a loved one, upon their departure, it is normal to feel that we have not done enough.  I did the very same thing upon my mother’s death and I still carry some guilt as to what I could have, should have done.  Maybe. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Uly, I was searching for something and noticed your post...   SPO   4y

Hi Uly, I was searching for something and noticed your post and figured I would put this here just in case it helps. ... ... I’ve spent a couple years trying to overcome a few things myself, and settled on a mineral-balancing program (with extra help from other little methods). My symptoms have been getting better over the last year, especially my energy levels (no more fatigue, falling asleep during the day). ... ... Hope that this helps out in some way. ... ... ... http://www.arltma.com/Articles.htm ... ... http://drlwilson.com/   [End]
      • It’s been nearly 7 weeks since mum passed away. I am still ...   Uly   4y

It’s been nearly 7 weeks since mum passed away. I am still here. My pc blew up shortly after I wrote my 1st post. I have just recently got it fixed. Cost nearly a $1000 to fix...something I didn’t need! ... ... Thankyou to everyone who posted. I am very greatfull for your kind words :) ... ... Life has been hard since mum’s passing. I am naturally a thinker and curious about all aspects of life. Living now alone gives me too much time to think,so I have started to meditate again. I was gearing up for a career in natural therapies and healing but I just don’t have the confidence in it for now...maybe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This is very sad. I am very sorry for your loss. I can unde...   DanaNeal   9mo

This is very sad. I am very sorry for your loss. I can understand your annoyance at the ambulance drivers. Ambulance drivers play a critical role during this time. My condolences is with you. ... http://www.horizonamb2011.com/services   [End]
    • My mother died of a copd age 56 years old. she did suffer i...   calvadoss1   8mo

My mother died of a copd age 56 years old. she did suffer it was a very painful death i will not water it down. She would have died anyway but what caused her death to come on so fast was a carer came in the house with a virus and gave it to my mother. Is there something i could do about this. I feel she should have never been there with a virus.   [End]
  • Why I changed my mind on assisted dying   R LuellaMay   5y  C

... Why I changed my mind on assisted dying ... ... Raymond Tallis ... ... This week, Debbie Purdy and I will be arguing for the legalisation of physician-assisted dying at the Battle of Ideas in London. A few years ago I might have been on the other side of the argument. ... ... When I was chairman of the Committee on Ethical Issues in Medicine at the Royal College of Physicians, we twice considered Bills put forward by Lord Joffe proposing to legalise the choice of physician-assisted dying for mentally competent people with terminal illness who were suffering unbearably at the end of their lives. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Doctors engaged in ‘slow euthanasia’ for patients with term...   LuellaMay   5y  C

... Doctors engaged in ‘slow euthanasia’ for patients with terminal illnesses ... ... David Rose, Health Correspondent ... ... Patients with terminal illness are being heavily sedated by doctors before their deaths in a form of “slow euthanasia”, research suggests. ... ... A poll of nearly 3,000 doctors found that almost one in five had administered infusions of drugs to keep patients unconscious for hours or days at a time. ... ... In appropriate doses, sedatives and strong painkillers are considered a valuable way of easing the pain and anxiety of patients who are dying with ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you Luella. I have thought this before..   ladylove   5y

..It seems to me that anything which may attenuate any possible communication from the patient prior to death is wrong. ... ... Anything else (Such as what your post talks about) is removing choice from the patient, and simply guarantees pharma an easy hourly $ rate until the moment of actual passing. ... ... IOW, I think this should only be done if the patient requests it, and not unless they do. ... ... Thank you for posting it. ... ... Good Health to All of Us, ... ... Ladylove   [End]
      • You are welcome ladylove.  This is an issue near and d...   LuellaMay   5y

You are welcome ladylove.  This is an issue near and dear to my heart.  There is a fine line in pallative care and making someone comfortable towards the end of their life.  Although I respect someone’s "right to die" if this is their wish, it is too often abused and these means, more and more, are implemented on everyone.  This is a very important personal choice, and mainstream medicine is too focused on $$ to care. ... ... A Living Will is of utmost importance and yet, I have heard of instances where a person’s wishes have been ignored.  It’s a matter of g ...   [retrieve this message]
      • this is exactly what hospice is about. it is backdoor euth...   trapper/kcmo   5y

this is exactly what hospice is about. it is backdoor euthanasia. OTOH, i believe a terminal patient should have the means available to them if they can take no more. the reason i say thins is not because i believe in ending ones own life, its because i think the measures taken to save peoples lives create an unnatural ability to resist death when the moment has come. heart stints and pacemakers are a form of this. it is no more right to force a person to live than it is to force them to die. it has to be a personal choice all the way to the end. and if they are not in control, for ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pathway for the elderly that leads to legal execution   LuellaMay   5y  C

... Please be advised that the following article does not only pertain to the United Kingdom.  These very same measures are being implemented in hospices and assisted living facilities throughout the United States.  I personally witnessed one such conversation between one patient’s daughter and her doctor while I was in a hospital in California and a similar experience was relayed to me with regard to a hospice in Texas.  I believe this is most serious and something that needs to be addressed.  Be forewarned before you consider placing a loved one in hospice or an assis ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey Luellamay, I’m so glad to have run across this post. I...   refreshed   5y

Hey Luellamay, I’m so glad to have run across this post. I wanted to say that I buried my Dad today after caring for him for 3 months and one of the things that really bugged me when he was in the hospital was the fact that I found out that Living Wills mean nothing. ... ... My Dad’s Living Will was about 3 years old and the hospital did not want to just accept what was written. Instead they wanted us to ask him again what his wishes were in case they had changed since then. The problem was that he could not tell us because he could not talk clearly and was not in a good mental condition at ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Oh refreshed, I am so very sorry.  Please accept my de...   LuellaMay   5y

Oh refreshed, I am so very sorry.  Please accept my deepest and heartfelt condolensces. ... ... This is another eye opener.  No, you are not being legalistic at all.  A Living Will should definitely be binding.  That’s the purpose, if one cannot speak, the person’s wishes are there in writing.  ... ... And........  I was thinking the exact same thing before I read your words........  If a loved one didn’t want the burden of caring for their ill relative, well........ viola!  Here was the out. ... ... Thank you for sharing your experience with us. ... ... Many hugs ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Crack Baby - 3 y.o.   GEF   5y  C

Which boards are likely to help most for finding what to do for a crack baby, now 3 years old?   [End]
  • What alternatives do I have?   tiki0325   5y

Hello, ... ... I am caring for my mentally disabled older, adult sister. Our parents are deceased. My father was taking care of her before he passed away. I took her because she had no place else to go and until I could get her into a residential facility. I’ve gone through DDA to obtain housing for her but they tell me the funding is limited to extreme cases, such as the elderly and those who have no one else to take care of them. ... I’m a single parent. This has taken its toll on me emotionally, physically and financially. I’m stressed, depressed and sick. This has also affected my son. My pare ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I don't want to be a caregiver   blueice   5y

But here I am anyway. Husband and I began eldercare for his mother, stepfather, grandmother and their dog eight years ago after his brother died. Now the mother is all that remains. I didn’t think it would be eight years. I thought she would get back on her feet but she becomes more dependent as time passes. She doesn’t want to do for herself. She likes being taken care of. I’ve been told by family she has always been like this. I am 36. My youth has been wasted taking care of elderly people. When she is gone, my parents will be very old and will need my help. When do I get a li ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I don't blame you.......   Southern Belle   5y

Wow. You are so young to have such a burden. Either your in-laws had their son late in life or they just had serious illnesses at a young age. ... ... I commend you for your sense of responsibilty. Most people would have already checked mother-in-law into an assisted living home. Is she able to get outside....walk around? If so, I would check into retired ”day care” centers. They do have them...I know we have them here in my state of Mississippi. If she would just mingle with people her own age, it would help her and give you a break, too. ... ... The way you live won’t be forever. You say m ...   [retrieve this message]
      • We both work full-time jobs. He’s been laid off twice (he w...   blueice   5y

We both work full-time jobs. He’s been laid off twice (he works in the computer industry). He does shift work and can’t get off from work as easily as I can from my salaried job. We took over this burden after his brother died, eight years ago. My youth and much of my marriage has been spent dealing with a woman who should have been able to take care of herself. I married the baby of the family. The mother in law is now 75 years old. When I started this, I thought I was just getting her through a rough patch, what with her oldest son dying, her mother died two years later and her evi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I don't want to be a caregiver   LuellaMay   5y

Bless your heart, it looks like you’ve had more than your fair share.  However, the fact that you have not walked away from this responsibility, which you seem to have inherited, says quite a lot about your character. ... ... Caregiving is the most demanding job in the world, both physically and emotionally.  You may very well benefit from a caregiver support group.  I am going to provide the following link which has excellent tips and also a link where you can join a support group. ... ... http://www.helpguide.org/elder/caring_for_caregivers.htm ... ... By the way, do I understand that ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Think of it like this. ... In your case, it seems your hu...   FromOz   5y

Think of it like this. ... In your case, it seems your husband’s parents have had two boys. So, if a mother can look after two boys, why can’t two boys look after a mother? ... Yes, true, you didn’t ask for this, it has been lumped on you. You need your husband’s help. Ask for it, if it’s not forthcoming, assess your situation and walk if that’s how you feel.   [End]
    • Wow...hi...ummm...this is a site where people are often tim...   teeka   3y

Wow...hi...ummm...this is a site where people are often times ill...and this is how you are talking??....I mean...ok..I can understand and sympathize with you a bit..but you are barking up a bit of a wrong tree by posting this here... ... ... at least too bad for you that I read this post...I am the same age as you...and instead of being lucky enough to have been in the position of care giving for others and being what I would trust is fairly good health for yourself....meaning you do have plenty of available opportunities to take part in life through decisions you want to make for yourself..I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Insulted by Family   JoeS2   5y  C

I am feeling a bit insulted now that I seem to be brushed off by my family because I know alot about natural healing and they think it’s a joke\/ ... My mom had to go to the hospital yesterday again for a gallbladder attack and I live far away but I was talking to my sister about things she could do in the future to avoid these things,but it seems the more I talk about natural healing the more they avoid me...even to the point of serious issues! I mean they think I’m joking and that’s insulting to me,they just don’t see the logic I guess.   [End]
    • I wouldn’t be angry, just understand that most people stay ...   linenup   5y

I wouldn’t be angry, just understand that most people stay in their comfort zones and are resistant to things that threaten them. The business people have medicine have poisoned the minds to profit from this, but this is not to say that all of their medicine is bad. There are circumstances in which medicine can be helpful and it takes a bit of discernment to make that call. ... ... People have been using ’alternative’ medicine long before pharma came onto the scene (e.g. Traditional Chinese Medicine).   [End]
    • Don’t know much about your circumstances but I felt the sam...   mouseclick   5y

Don’t know much about your circumstances but I felt the same way about water fasting in relation to my family, and now I am finding out about nutritarianism / nutritional healing as well. ... ... Reminds me of a past life when I sold cheap phone calls, in the UK it had just been deregulated. In those days people didn’t believe it was possible and you would waste time arguing with them. We had a very good motivational guy, he used to say, ”don’t waste time on them, it’s their problem, just say NEXT” and move on until you find someone that says ”wow, this is great”. That way you will ”sell” to mo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Mostly you cannot take anyone personally   puterbaugh   5y

harder with family, since you’d hope they love you enough to respect and listen to you! ... ... But generally everyone thinks they know what there is to know and love to share their expertise ... and BE Right ... ... Without any experience with natural methods, it is very diffucult to believe that such simple stuff could be useful ...   [End]
    • Re: Insulted by Family   Raider   5y

I can relate. My kids are now adults and they actually come to me now when they have health elements and they now do as I tell them and they see progress and it feels good. The lights have come on and they trust me in this field. ... The rest of my family are slow coming around. ... ... I am so excited that I have been learning the Healers who share products and I have been practicing dowsing and getting better so I plan to help my family with these soon. ... I am getting great results from these products. ... ... Its hard to explain how energy remedies work and how putting a vibration in a bottle of wate ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Just ignore your family. Let them get sick. When they are...   VeryGnawty   5y

Just ignore your family. Let them get sick. When they are sick and tired of being sick and tired, then they will seek your opinion.   [End]
    • Don’t feel insulted and don’t let it bother you.  Actu...   Dquixote1217   5y

Don’t feel insulted and don’t let it bother you.  Actually, this situation is very common.  Would you believe that the two groups that I am unable to help are my family and friends?  They implicitly trust their doctors, sometimes to their detriment, and they too think I am crazy.  Some of them think I am trying to kill them.  ... ... So what do you do?  Love them, let them go, but keep the door open should one day they need you. ... ... Warm regards, ... ... Luella ...   [End]
      • Re: Insulted by Family/question   mertletertle   5y

Oh, I agree totally. ... My family, some yelled, some just shrugged. The mission clinic where I got the result...two saved women who worship the idol of oncology (deliver me, Lord) besides Jesus Christ, kept calling me, I mean like ten times. Plus the marketing of wig companies, etc. Can U believe it? No mercy. ... The church I attend is full of chem medicated people...I really have to share what Scripture says on healing with them...like hard as cement to get thru, but not impossible. ... Now, my question: ... Someone suggested my needle biopsy must have removed the 9 mm tumor, but I’m pretty sure it ...   [retrieve this message]
  • In Joy   blubruddah   5y  C

”This is the manner of noble souls: they do not want to have anything for nothing; least of all, life. Whoever is of the mob wants to live for nothing; we others, however, to whom life gave itself, we always think about what we might best give in return... One should not wish to enjoy where one does not give joy.” ~   [End]
  • Since I manufacture nothing, ask nothing for   joaniee   6y  C

my advice - Here’s what I know, I am selling nothing ... ... ... Gerson Therapy treats the whole person ... Not cancer, not any here or there body part ... ... That being said the prostrate and breast and uterus do respond far better to therapy that the brain, ... ... These reproductive cancers are called psuedo-cancers ... ... If caught in the early stages full cures are pretty common place ... ... If irradiated, at least on Gerson, there is a slightly higher chance of problems sinc ethe compromised radiated immune system becomes problematic ... ... now that God built you perfectly as a matter of fact in her image ... that’s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • helpful story   oopsydaisy   6y  C

My boyfriend is horribly OCD. I mean, so OCD that when he actually cooks dinner, he has to stand at the sink for literally an hour to try and get whatever was on the pan off. One of my best friends knew how badly this was affecting his life, so she gave us this thing called a foldtuk to use. It’s a Tupperware, but you can bake in it (as in put it in the oven), you can put it in the fridge or the freezer, eat from it, and it’s non-stick on the inside, so all you have to do is put it in the dishwasher. Also, it can collapse. All you have to do is press down on it. She gave us one, and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New Audio Series for Caregivers   #99658   6y  C

Dear Caregivers – ... ... I wanted to let you know about a new resource designed to help caregivers. As we all know, coping with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease can be confusing, draining, and stressful for people with the condition and their loved ones. ... ... To help caregivers, Dr. Warachal Faison, Clinical Director of the Alzheimer’s Research and Clinical Programs at the Medical University of South Carolina, speaks with leading Alzheimer’s experts and researchers in a four-part online physician interview (audio) series about ways in which caregivers can better manage medical care for those w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • the first hours if newly exposed to Hepatitas c   #94638   6y  C

a friend of mine has hep-c . . i help her around the house and she has cooked meals for me many times, we eat together and i spend a lot of time togather . .. .. ... my question is..if you suspect that you may have just come into contact with the Hep-C virus buy sharing a tooth brush or drinking or eating somthing that could be contaminated with the virus, ... what can you do to protect yourself in the first few hours or days????? . . ... i was thinking to imeditly rais your PH Level or gargaling with somthing like hydrogen-peroxide could help ... what are your suggestions   [End]
    • Get a blood test. HCV will stay active on a counter for 16...   KrazyKat   6y

Get a blood test. HCV will stay active on a counter for 16 hours to 4 days. It’s a nasty virus. ... ... http://www.homehealthtesting.com/hepatitis-c-tests.htm ... ... If you live a healthy lifestyle, chances are your liver’s own interferon will kill it. ... Get tested. ... ... Antibodies which shows HCV exposure-HCV can be found in 7 out of 10 persons when symptoms begin and in about 9 out of 10 persons within 3 months after symptoms begin. However, it is important to note that many persons who have hepatitis C have no symptoms. ... ... How long after exposure to HCV does it take to test positive with PCR? ... I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My Award Winning Positive Huntington's Disease Page   Heather Dugdale2   7y

I am 24, am experiencing Huntington’s disease symptoms. My family is one of the few in the world who have early onset. I was a Nurse before I got sick. I made a positive, comprehensive website. It has a blog, care giving tips, ways to fight brain fog, myths, my story, my families’ story, history, and ways to have a positive testing experience. I also put on there the poems I got published in the horizon. I have won 13 web awards. ... ... ... ... http://heatherdugdale.angelfire.com/ ... ...   [End]
  • Eleanor Roosevelt   #2853   7y  C

Eleanor Roosevelt. Always hold firmly to the thought that. each one of us can do something to bring. some portion of misery to an end. ... ...   [End]
  • I Was my Mother's Caregiver   LuellaMay   7y  C

Hi everyone, ... ... I am new to Curezone and have just discovered this forum.  I thought I would visit here, as caregiving is dear to my heart. ... ... I was my mother’s caregiver for four years.  The only regret I have is that I knew nothing about alternative medicine.  If I had she would still be with us.  Yet, I will say, I was good and I became most proficient in all her ailments.  Even better than some doctors.  I would point out when they were wrong and insist they administer the proper treatment.  Little did I know that the proper treatment was killing he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Saving money on caregiving   jcadano81   7y  C

Found this website www.medicaldepot.com carrying a sales on some commodes and walkers that should save you some money if you take care of someone at home.  They also have other products that should be useful for caregivers.   [End]
  • The Amulet   lanaia74   7y  C

This is a poem, from my 5 book fantasy series known as Of Atlantis, scheduled for release this fall ... ... Lost so long ago, almost totally forgotten by mankind, almost lost to various chapters, of time, itself ... The thought of something so magical, has no room in the rat race of man today ... Through out all ancient societies, you will find reference to the amulet, and all it’s magic and wealth ... But something of this magnitude, has no place in the rushed life of mortal man today, as he works, as he plays. ... ... From a race of super beings, from very long ago, almost being forgotten, over the infinit ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Nature's revenge.   been there done that   7y  C

The bee population all over the world is dying, the weather and storms are getting worse, the oceans are becoming more acidic,... ... Now plants are changing. ... ... Whether anyone wants to believe that everything is a Conspiracy that provides disinformation and scare stories, the environment is CHANGING. ... ... We can stay away from poison ivy, but pets and children are hard to control. ... ... ... ... ... http://waynesword.palomar.edu/ww0802.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... http://altnature.com/Poison_ivy/ ... ... ... ... ... ... ... http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070614/FEATURES03... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... http:// ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mankind's best friend.   been there done that   7y  C

Since the beginning of time, mankind has been able to conquer dynasties and form empires because of the existence of the horse. They have been used to carry mankind into battle and to keep the peace or reshape the world at the whim of man. The ancients would never have ruled, the great wall of China would never have been built, Alexander The Great would have remained an unknown, and The West would not have been won if it weren’t for the horse. They’ve pulled our milkwagons and have been the backbone of mankind’s ”progress” (and I use the term loosely) since the beginning of time. They are ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Using Safe, Skillful and Nourishing Touch with Alzheimer's ...   stressout   7y  C

Our Global Touch Program with Elders ... ... ... ... Social Work Students give StressOuts ... ... ... ... "As Dr. Luce says, it is not the years themselves that diminish us. It is the way we have learned to live them, giving up a little of our true selves at each step. In our culture we lack a tradition of self-development for the elderly: what we have instead is a tradition of not-so-benign neglect and uselessness. This is supported by the established mythology relating to aging." (p.203, Growing Young, Ashley Montagu) ... ...   ... ... Our teams in southern New Mexico and west Texas are givi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I think I am finally off Effexor w/o withdrawal   ellamacy123   7y  C

HI all. ... Could it be true? It has been over 48 hours since my last dose of 1/2 of a 37.5 capsule. I was sick with a bad cold and didnt get around to taking it. Am I done with it??? I sure hope so!! woooo hoooo ... ... Problem.....I am having a hard time dealing with my life. I have ZERO patients. I hit my husband today because I got so frustrated at him so quickly. ... I FLY off the handle really bad and my depression is back. ... I have considered getting on a different anti-depressant but I dont want to. ... Please, any suggestions? ... Thanks!!!!!! ... Shelly ... ... oh, and I have been taking L-Theanine?? not ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Depression is defiantly a difficult issue, you may think ab...   DanielD.   7y

Depression is defiantly a difficult issue, you may think about a group, to help get you through the hard problems.  A third person point of view can help allot, and it is truly about support, and we all need this at times.   ... ... ... ... Think about cleansing your system, as the drugs that you have used in the past have left toxins in your system and this will effect your mood as well.  I was dealing with depression as well and I had to cleanse my system.  I started with a colon cleanse called Oxy-Powder, ans I found tremendous results in my feelings. This isn’t the end of a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Hold the phone, there is a lot you can do....   Raynbo   7y

The answer above is good. I believe in order to be healthy you must not only not do something TO your body, but you must do things FOR it. Big difference. ... ... What is your lifestyle like? Do you meditate? Exercise? Do yoga? Eat well? ... ... I strongly urge you to see a holistic practitioner, pefereably one that has experience with dealing with getting people off depressants and depression, and work out a personal program. ... ... Happiness and peace of mind will NEVER be found in a bottle. You might get some relief, probably temporary, but you will have side effects that may not make that rel ...   [retrieve this message]
      • WOW. ... Thanks for all the great info. ... I usually feel ...   ellamacy123   7y

WOW. ... Thanks for all the great info. ... I usually feel too much like crap to do yoga. My goal is to get off the drugs, find some herbs to help me feel normal and then start yoga again. i just cant do it when I feel horrible and exhausted. I have been liver and bowel cleansing periodically and my diet has improved but is by no means great. ... Question about herbs. I have read that it is not good to take herbs for depression when you are still on the drugs. Do you agree? Once I am off the drug totally, where should I start, herb wise? ... I am going to start looking for a holistic practitioner asap ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Insurance probably does not cover it. ... ... Holistic cou...   Raynbo   7y

Insurance probably does not cover it. ... ... Holistic could mean acupuncture (they do chinese herbs too) or a nutritionist (sometimes they do herbs) Aurvedic healer (thet do great herbs and have a lot of tricks up their sleeve), a Bach Flower counslor, or our and out herbalist.... check your yellow pages. Some of them advertise that they work with depression and getting people off drugs. Some do counseling and energy work as well. An EFT counslor would be good. Some of them do other type of work ... herbs and stuff. ... ... EFT - Emotional Freedom Therapy. Consists of tapping on meridians to ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ... ... Oh those nasty worms! I would ”love” to see one co...   ellamacy123   7y

YOU ROCK! ... ... Thanks for all your help. I feel better just knowing what direction to go into. ... ... Shelly   [End]
            • Congrats on getting off Effexor!!!   aggiepoke   7y

That was the last synthetic antidepressant I was on!! GGrrr... ... ... I change to an herbal one...NO SIDE EFFECTS... Natures Sunshine - Mood Elevator (concentrated) ... http://www.naturessunshine.com ... Felt better in three days!!! ... ... I am still getting to the bottom of what is causing my depression and being treated for it (poor nutrition/lack of hormones) and plan to get off the herbal one too...eventually. ... ... Thinking of you... ... AP ... ...   [End]
  • Coffee Enema to release liver toxins   babsbiltmore   8y  C

Want to Learn How to do a Coffee Enema? ... ... ... Dr. Gerson found the underlying problems of all cancer patients are toxicity and deficiency. Hourly consumption of fresh juices supply ample nutrients. However, when these nutrients re-enter tissues, toxins accumulated over many years are forced out into the blood stream. The liver then filters these out. The liver is easily overburdened by the continuous release of toxins and is unable to release the overload. ... ... ... The caffeine in coffee is absorbed from the colon via the hemorrhoidal vein, which then carries the caffeine to the portal system a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Healthcare Costs cut by Meditating   babsbiltmore   8y  C

Sometimes the best things in life are free… Researchers studying meditation show that stress is a vicious cycle: Unchecked stress turns into anxiety; anxiety turns into depression, which over time turns into a hormone that plays havoc with the internal organs of the body, producing a variety of illnesses and disorders. ... ... Meditation can turn that around, reducing anxiety, depression, and the hormones that damage our body. Both adults and children are using meditation to control feelings and behavior. When you look at how our children interpret the body’s responses, these feelin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • return child to problem mom? or keep?   #855   8y

I am SO torn and upset. My 8 yr old grandson spent spring break with us. Then his mother, my daughter, left him with us and moved out of state ”to be able to support my son.” But I believe she is mentally unable to do so. ... Why do I think that?? ... She lived in a house my husband built FOR THEM for 4 years, rent free. ... Her BF moved in and never paid us a dime. When he dumped her, I took up her electric bill and her father paid her car bill. She did not work other than about a month out of 4 years and complained, cried and drove around town for hours a day in a bad mood that she was broke. Cra ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Support for Well Spouses   Suez   10y

This is a new forum here. ... ... I hope many will find comfort in sharing their stories with one another. ... ... Here is another support forum to try. ... ... Wellspouse.org ... ... It’s specifically for spouses of those who are ill. ... ... Suez ...   [End]
  • "Support for Caregivers" by Heather Macauley   heathermacauley   10y

I’m new to Curezone forums... and apparently this particular forum is brand new as well! ... ... Here are 2 links. One is to the text of an audio program I created called ”The Silent Language of Peace” and the second is an article: ”The Silent Language of Peace: Support for Caregivers” by Heather Macauley. ... ... The Silent Language of Peace Text: ... http://www.heathermacauley.com/howtohealing.htm ... ... I hope these will be helpful. ... ... Aloha, Heather Macauley ... ... http://www.heathermacauley.com/howtohealing.htm ... http://heathermacauley.com/caregivers.htm ...   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural r...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Faster, Easier and H...
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program according t...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinic’s Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ef...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

165 messages, 46 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 165, 1 pages,  27,984 page views

"The greatest part of all chronic disease is created by the suppression of acute disease by drug poisoning."
~ Henry Lindlahr, M.D.

Image Galler Caregivers Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Proven Parasite Diet

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Proven Candida Diet

Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Google Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Opc Oleander Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

Google Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Opc Oleander Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.37 sec at 4/18/2014 8:16:16 AM, requested by 54.204.200.90, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=571 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25