CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums21405 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

SAD: Seasonal Affective Disorder Support Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 49,141 page views     196 messages     54 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
6mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: SAD     All Forums 
Like Seasonal Affective Disorder SAD Cure Forum on Facebook.com

• Parasites or Candida cause OCD, Insomnia, tinnitus, weight ...   Enthesitis12   7mo  Ü C Ü

Iím wondering what causes these things but im baffled that I dont have fatigue, maybe I have a functioning liver still? ... ... Everything points to something but I canít pinpoint how candida would cause weightloss but not fatigue   [End]
  • gaming addiction research   gameresearcher   10mo  Ü C Ü

Hi there everyone ... ... I am a 4th yr bachelor of psychology honours student from James Cook University in Cairns, Australia doing my research thesis on gaming addiction. ... ... I am looking for volunteers to do my survey which takes about 5 to 10 minutes. I need gamers and non gamers and would really appreciate help with this!! ... ... I became interested in this research because my teenage son was addicted to gaming. He has had help from these forums and from a psychologist and is ok now, but we went through a really bad time!!!! ... If anyone want to post a message to me or talk - I am happy to offer ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Psoriasis Treatment Improvement with Raw Garlic Everyday   goodsamaritan55   12mo  Ü C Ü

Psoriasis Treatment Improvement with Raw Garlic Everyday ... ... ... ...In 2 short months Mr. B was so very happy with his single psoriasis treatment with just 2 bulbs of raw garlic each day. He was so happy he said his feet and skin all over never looked this good before he even started dating his wife. Shows how much his wife loved him even during worse skin. And he even shows off that look, my lunch meal is the common fare of cooked tilapia fish and white rice plus chopped raw garlic… he does not need to go raw or paleo diet like I do. And look he says… he can even consume ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Testing for candidiasis, a new method   twopair   13mo  Ü C Ü

I have heard of the common symptoms and standard ways for testing for candida overgrowth: ... ... Symptoms ... 1) jock itch or yeast infections ... 2) anal itching ... 3) severe allergies ... 4) thrush / white tongue ... 5) fungal smell on skin ... 6) athletes foot ... 7) sugar cravings ... 8) feeling like shit on a no sugar diet ... 9) kidney stones ... 10) diarrhea or constipation ... 11) lack of appetite ... 12) trouble sleeping ... 13) acne ... 14) gas that is odorless, commonly upon waking (smelly gas is from bacterias further up in your intestines) -- heard about in this forum, it happens to me as well ... 15) bad breath ... etc. Yikes ...   [retrieve this message]
  • {Identifying Different Types of Depression (Part 1) Ė Clini...   brainsmart   15mo  Ü C Ü

Very Useful and well written article about depression with excellent academic references .Hope this helps .s ... ... http://www.smallbrain.net/different-types-of-depression-part-1-clinical-or-major-depression/   [End]
  • {How to Diagnose Depression (Part 1) Ė Some Common Tools, A...   brainsmart   16mo  Ü C Ü

Very useful article to help you diagnose depression .I hope you find this of value . ... ... http://www.smallbrain.net/how-to-diagnose-depression-part-1/   [End]
  • {Depression and Anxiety Ė Common Early Warning Signs Ė Part...   R #159705   17mo  Ü C Ü

Part 2 Very useful article outlining some of the more common early warning signs for depression . ... ... I hope you find this of value . ... ... http://www.smallbrain.net/depression-and-anxiety-common-early-warning-signs-part-2/ ...   [End]
  • {Depression and Anxiety Ė Common Early Warning Signs Ė Part...   R #159705   17mo  Ü C Ü

Very useful article outlining some of the more common early warning signs for depression .I hope you find this of value . ... ... http://www.smallbrain.net/depression-and-anxiety-common-early-warning-signs/ ...   [End]
  • second day on the MC   firstMC2012   17mo  Ü C Ü

this is my first MC,today is my second day and boy it is hard,especially when you have to cook for your family, temptation is everywhere.A small voice is telling me one bite is nothing you should taste that...... ...   [End]
  • Genetically Modified foods to be labeled in India   mu-shen   19mo  Ü C Ü

... ... June 19, 2012 ... Government of India Declares That All Genetically Modified Foods Be Labeled ... ... ... Can we give a thumbs up to the ministry of consumer affairs in India? They have issued a gazette notification early this month indicating that every food package containing genetically modified food shall bear at the top of its principal display panel, the words íGM.í ... ... ... ... Indian consumers will soon have something that most of the world has been urging their governments for a long time...the opportunity to know whether the packaged food that they are buying contains genetically modified ...   [retrieve this message]
    • corrupt indian politicians steal $14.5 Billion in Food from...   mu-shen   19mo

Unfortunately this too is going on in India: ... ... Corrupt Indian Politicians Steal $14.5 Billion in Food from Starving Poor ... Anthony Gucciardi, NaturalSociety August 29, 2012 ... ... In a telling story highlighting the true face of political corruption, corrupt Indian politicians have successfully stolen more than $14.5 billion worth of food from starving poverty-stricken citizens. Looting over 57,000 tons of food intended for the starving poor, the unpunished corrupt lawmakers and politicians are warehousing the mass amount of food supplies in a government-owned storage facility that span ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Milk Thistle   Flamengo   21mo  Ü C Ü

I went to the doctor and found out I had elevated Liver enzymes. Doctor said Ēwe will monitor and check again in a monthĒ ... ... I decided it was too long of a wait and started taking Milk Thistle and the pain I had between the shoulder blades is gone. Iím in shock at how quickly this seems to be working. IIím taking 300 mg 3 times daily. ... ... I have noticed, however, that Iíve had some diareah. What dosage would be recommend to help heal and allow my liver to better process the medications Iím on? ... ... Also, I want to heal my stomach. How much L-glutamine should I take? Iím thinking of starting a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím sorry I canít advise you on the milk thistle doseage, b...   vociferous   21mo

Iím sorry I canít advise you on the milk thistle doseage, but Iím glad you are experiencing relief. ... I think the typical dose of Glutamine is 5G. ... ... Paul   [End]
    • If the Milk thistle is causing diarrhea, it may be wise not...   arn   21mo

If the Milk thistle is causing diarrhea, it may be wise not to increase the dose until you stop having diarrhea. Milk thistle promotes the health of the liver. The liver produces bile, and bile has a laxative action. If there is not some other cause of diarrhea, it should normalize as time goes on. ... ... Apart from that, you could have 1 gram (1000 mg) 3 times a day of Milk Thistle. ... ... You could take even larger doses of Milk thistle, but it would be expensive.   [End]
  • Valkee   omo   25mo

Just heard about this. Thought you guys over here in the SAD forum might find it particularly interesting. ... ... Valkee light therapy. ... ... http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-03-ears-alleviate-sad-symptoms.html ... ... http://www.valkee.com/uk/ ... ... http://www.medical-hypotheses.com/article/S0306-9877(12)00030-8/abstract   [End]
    • I bought Valkee last year. I currently live in Canada and g...   funnybabe   20mo

I bought Valkee last year. I currently live in Canada and got it shipped to Italy when my parents went there last year since at that time they did not ship to North America. ... ... I donít recommend this product. It did not work for me. If you want to give it a go, Iíd do more research. I did read some positive reviews that it helped people but it did nothing for me   [End]
  • Sunlight, SAD and AF   AdrenalSuccess   25mo  Ü C Ü

Hey All, ... ... First off you can blame FEO for dragging me back here for a few days with a mail about a cool post :) ... ... Anyhoo, I gotta say all the stuff Iíve been doing to support AF/depression has been really good for helping me with my normal winter blahs. I get SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) pretty intensely -- I always have. But I wasnít hit by it this year til about Jan 15th. not bad, not bad. ... ... I noticed about that time my routine got totally disrupted, and I stopped using the light box in the am, and a lot of my supplements, snacks and midday nap got less common. I got grump ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Conventional prenatal vitamins..   1234567   26mo  Ü C Ü

Hi ladies :) ... ... Just want to share with u two good links about taking vitamine complexes for pregnant women which contain filic acid. ... ... Its it up to u whether to follow it but I do think all that information does make sense. :) ... ... http://www.vegsource.com/joel-fuhrman-md/conventional-prenatal-vitamins-may-do-more-harm-than-good.html Conventional prenatal vitamins may do more harm than good ... ... http://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2011nl/jan/pregnancy.htm Diet for Pregnancy ... ... Nadia :)   [End]
  • EFT changes sad feelings, quite promptly...   fledgling   27mo  Ü C Ü

...If you need a quick out. ... ... Hereís an easy, and free, video you can use immediately. ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i33V2EcVlY&feature=relmfu ... ... ... Donít worry if it looks silly...simply be alone and do the suggested moves with the instructor. ... ... I had a toothache and I used the video on it. ... ... I had tried EFT before, years ago, but it wasnít as intense an experience as the toothache. ... ... I went through the video twice, then, the next day (yesterday) the ache suddenly came back. I went through the video once more, then I went to sleep for a long time. ... ... The toothache is gone. I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wow! Thatís incredible. Iíve seen techniques like this used...   LifeWorksCommunity   27mo

Wow! Thatís incredible. Iíve seen techniques like this used by shamanís and similar spiritual healers. The mind is a powerful thing, thatís what everyone needs for a good recovery.   [End]
      • Thanks for your endorsement, Lifeworkscommunity...   fledgling   27mo

...I am in the midst of trying EFT on EVERYTHING. ... ... And I mean EVERYTHING. ... ... ... Since I have begun with Healing Bioenergy, http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1883384#i I have returned to EFT (tapping). ... ... I knew that it works years ago. I am sure, also, that Healing Bioenergy works. ... ... I have come to think that there are many modalities that help as well. ... ... They are simply ways to focus the mind, effectively, I believe. ... ... Just accepting one way or another as possibly helpful is a great help, too. I think a person comes to accept a practice when they are ready. ... ... I even go so far as ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A post I am really proud of...   fledgling   28mo  Ü C Ü

... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1894812#i ... ... ... The procedure returns a person to ĒnormalĒ, in my opinion, and maybe much more. ... ... My best, ... ... Fledgling   [End]
  • Christmas cheer, my friends   fledgling   28mo

My stepdaughter lost her mom about a week before the holiday...when the girl was age sixteen. Mom was a brittle diabetic and her heart gave out. ... ... Every year, about this time, our daughter feels low. Maybe my husband does, too. I should check that. ... ... I believe it is the small things that lift people out of the blues. ... ... ... Volunteer. There is nothing like helping to cook for people who appreciate it. ... ... ... I knew a 95 year-old who loved to make pies with a roomful of volunteers. Her pastor and his wife would take her to the homes of grateful recipients. ... ... ... For me, I love Christmas. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • SAD sufferers 18-30 year olds please read   jyo4   29mo  Ü C Ü

Iím writing an article for a UK student magazine (catch 22) to make people aware of SAD and the winter blues as it is estimated that half a million people in the UK suffer from it. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in being quoted in my article. I will ask a few basic questions like Ēwhen did you know you first suffered from SADĒ and youíll just need to type a sentence (or more if you wish) by e-mail or this site if you prefer... It would really help me as well as many people out there who will read it. I really do hope someone will share their experience for others to read and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Vitamin C and Chlorella interfere with each other?   unchat00   30mo  Ü C Ü

I take about 2 grams of buffered vitamin c together with about 10 grams of chlorella and 10 grams of spirulina and then after that I take a Ē100-B complexĒ capsule. I just read that taking chlorella with vitamin c was counterproductive because it makes the chlorella hold on to the metals itís supposed to help chelate. ... I got the information from here: ... http://www.peak-health-now.com/chlorella-protocol.html ... I could not find any other source of this assertion hence my concern. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.   [End]
    • Here is the quote from your reference: ... ... ĒIt tends ...   vlw   25mo

Here is the quote from your reference: ... ... ĒIt tends to loosen the binding of the mercury and other heavy metals the chlorella is holding!Ē ... ... There are no foot notes or citations. Iíd like a lot more information before I place any real value on that statement. ... ... I take both C and Chlorella together with very positive results. Vitamin C loosens the toxins from your organs and other storage points in the body. Based on the color of my output alone, iíd say that the Chlorella mops it up pretty well. ...   [End]
  • Holosync and Hemi-sync audio tapes for anxiety, phobias, st...   Diego55   31mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, I wonder if anyone is using these audio tapes for above mentioned problems ? Have these recordings helped you more like a placebo in your case ? I am suffering from generalized anxiety disorder and social anxiety, depression for a long period. Iíve tried almost all drugs and many therapies and alternative therapies but nothing has worked for me. So i want to try these CDs and i hope that it will be work a little bit more than placebo. Thanks.   [End]
    • I used them (holosync) for almost 2 years and while I defin...   eeeks   31mo

I used them (holosync) for almost 2 years and while I definitely had noticeable effects DURING my listen time (automatic muscle twitching, etc.), I noticed very little long term observable improvement in anxiety and depression. ... ... I know it is really frustrating when you are left by yourself Ētrying everythingĒ and spending a lot of your own money, time and effort just as an experiment that may not work. ... ... I personally get significant benefit out of Network Spinal Analysis (a type of chiropractic), at least more so than I ever did from medications or therapy. ... ... I donít know anything abou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HPA Hormone balance, (Foggy, Anxiety, Walled Off, Disconnec...   DrJNutrition   32mo  Ü C Ü

HPA axis/Hormones ... To start balancing out hormones we first have to look at the Hypothalamus/Pituitary/Adrenal axis (HPA). This is the master controller in the brain conrolling the symphony of hormones in the body. People with the HPA not functioning properly are disconnected, detached, walled off, feel like they are in a cave (bad memory, foggy thinking, fear/anxiety, feel crazy). When the HPA is working optimally you feel connected to the world, present, and full of life. This is the starting point with hormones and we do this with whole food products from Standard Process (Whole foo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Survey: Have you Moved to a Colder Climate?   gplans   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi there ... ... Iím doing a research project and am needing a greater variety of participants. I was wondering whether anyone would mind doing my online survey? It should take no longer than 5 minutes. ... ... The criteria for being a participant is that you have moved to a colder climate (even if within the same country) at some point in your life, and have lived there for at least 2 years. The questions relate to seasonality in the colder climate. The link is: ... ... http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PM6SYCX ... ... Feel free to forward my link on to people who meet the criteria. Ideally, I am needing any ext ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Atmospheric changes have become important for pets and huma...   been there done that   3y  Ü C Ü

Solar flares and magnetic pole shift will cause something similar to SAD but not be SEASONAL. The changes we will experience in ourselves might be reduced or prevented with an extra supply of electrolytes, but the changes in PETS might require more severe responses. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1771751#i ... ... ... Could pacemakers or heartbeat be a problem?...likely VERY much so.   [End]
  • Going Med-Free   crafty20   4y  Ü C Ü

I was started on prescriptions for the treatment of Depression and Bipolar Disorder in late 2003. Sometimes it helped, sometimes it didnít seem to do much of anything. ... ... With my doctorís supervision and approval, I went off my medications around August this year. Other than a few bumps here and there, Iíve been doing pretty well. I do have a prescription for Clonazepam in case of a bad day, but itís rarely necessary. The majority of my emotional issues seem to have been caused by the insanity of my family, which is less of a problem now that I no longer live with them. ... ... My question is i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I also had bipolar disorder. I was on meds for 14 yrs. I qu...   Onwards   4y

I also had bipolar disorder. I was on meds for 14 yrs. I quit ALL drugs and changed my diet. I eat mainly fruit, veg, meat, fish, nuts and olive oil. ... ... No sugar, processed foods, alcohol or food additives. ... ... Just eat a clean diet with lots of filtered water. ... ... I also cleansed my bowel and did an extensive parasite cleanse. ... ... It has been worth all of the hard work. ... ... Best Always! ... Onwards   [End]
  • Depression CAMU CAMU   JAZZIE   4y  Ü C Ü

http://web.mac.com/jenhadley/JH/Amazon_Downloads_files/camu.pdf ... ... ... Camu-Camu Info Sheet ... A Potent Immune and Mood-Balancing Botanical Agent ... ... ... http://purehealingfoods.com/camuInfo.php ... ... ... Botanical name: Myrciaria dubia ... ... ... Camu camu is a low-growing shrub found throughout the Amazon rain forests of Peru and Brazil. It produces a lemon sized, light orange to purplish red fruit with yellow pulp. ... ... This fruit is packed with more natural vitamin C than any other food source recorded on the planet, in addition to beta-carotene, potassium, calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, protein, ser ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Emotional Betrayal   #129410   4y  Ü C Ü

I have been married for 6 years and I have just fallen in love/lust with another person. I am at lost what to do. Nothing physical has happened, but we connected. ... ... My husband and I have a relative normal marriage, apart from the fact that we are very seldom intimate. Maybe once every four months. It got this bad after a miscarriage we went through. ... ... I have not lost my desire, only my desire for my husband. And his libido is quite low, as he is a total workaholic. ... ... I know I had a choice for a split second, before I fell for this person, but, obviously I made the wrong choice. ... ... Shoul ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You owe it to your husband and to yourself to get your marr...   BlueRose   4y

You owe it to your husband and to yourself to get your marriage back on track. Iím sure that the miscarriage is one of the reasons youíre both off track. You both went through a stresful time. ... ... Was he a workaholic before the miscarriage? Or did it start after the miscarriage? If it is the latter, he may be using work as a way to avoid dealing with his feelings. ... ... First, try talking to him about his low libido, his workaholism and your feelings about the miscarriage. Donít mention your attraction for the other man. After all, at this point youíre just lusting in your heart---and ha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you, Blue Rose, for your encouraging words. ... ... ...   #129410   4y

Thank you, Blue Rose, for your encouraging words. ... ... Yes, my husband was a workaholic even before we got married, but I did not realize what effect it would have on our relationship. Spilled milk. When you are young, you think things can only get better. ... ... We experienced the miscarriage 3 years ago, and one year ago, my husband, after I asked him for emotional support, told me, that in the 5 years we have been married, I have turned into the most boring person he knows. That really hurt and it stuck. ... ... A few months ago, a lady in our choir, was astounded to find out that we were married, ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Youíre welcome. ... ... Ann Landers, the late advice colum...   BlueRose   4y

Youíre welcome. ... ... Ann Landers, the late advice columnist, used to ask women in positions similar to yours ---ĒAre you better off with him or without him?Ē Only you can really answer that. ... ... I see a big red flag when you said: ... ... I am 35 now. And my biological clock is driving me crazy. My husband does not want children. I do. ... ... I strongly believe when planning a family, you both have to be on the same page. In other words, you both have to want a child. If you give into him and donít have a child, you will always regret it and feel a hole in your heart. On the other hand, if he is ...   [retrieve this message]
          • My heart is pounding: I was just reading up on my given nam...   #129410   4y

My heart is pounding: I was just reading up on my given name Catharina, where the wiki page mention that Hecate is associated with the name Katharine ... ... Hecate or Hekate (ancient Greek Ἑκάτη, HekŠtē, pronounced /ˈhɛkətiː/ or /ˈhɛkət/[1] in English) is a chthonic Greco-Roman goddess associated with magic and crossroads. ... ... Yes, I need to do some soul searching. Maybe a week of isolation would help. ... ... ... Thank you again, Blue Rose ... ... Keep well ...   [End]
        • in the 5 years we have been married, I have turned into the...   Bythc   4y

in the 5 years we have been married, I have turned into the most boring person he knows. ... ... If this is how your husband feels, really. The the question is, do you want to spend the rest of your life with a person who thinks you are the most boring person the man knows? Life is too short, IMO.   [End]
        • I feel for you, 129410. ... ... Contrary to what someone e...   #129440   4y

I feel for you, 129410. ... ... Contrary to what someone else said I donít think you owe anyone anything but yourself. You know in your heart what you feel, therefore staying in an unhappy marriage, other man or not, is not going to make anybodyís life any better. ... ... Besides, based on the comments you said your husband has made, I would not be inclined to stay with him. To be frank, heís probably cheating on you already anyway. I am not going to encourage you to cheat with this other man or to leave the marriage because of him. You must decide what you want to do about your marriage at this poi ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks, every opinion added here, gives me insight, and hel...   #129410   4y

Thanks, every opinion added here, gives me insight, and helps me. ... ... Ē...therefore staying in an unhappy marriage, other man or not, is not going to make anybodyís life any better...Ē ... ... That is the thing: the marriage per se is not unhappy, it is just me. My husband seems content. So, maybe before ending my marriage, I should look at ways to improve my actions, thoughts and try to become content with myself once more. ... ... Ē...To be frank, heís probably cheating on you already anyway...Ē ... No, I am certain he is not. He simply does not have the time for it, because he is already totally tak ...   [retrieve this message]
    • WHY are you with your husband? ... ... Just because you ar...   HarmonicCharge   4y

WHY are you with your husband? ... ... Just because you are married? ... ...   [End]
      • Yes, I am with my husband, because I have made a promise to...   #129410   4y

Yes, I am with my husband, because I have made a promise to him in front of God, to love him and be true to him. ... ... I still love him, but in my heart I have betrayed him by developing an infatuation with another man. ... ... When I compare the love I have for my husband, with the love I have for my brother, it is very similar. Is this what a marriage becomes after only 6 years? ... ... I feel I am in the prime of my life, yet, I feel so unfulfilled by our marriage. Maybe this person I have met, is just a catalyst, sent to prompt me into action, and nothing more. ... ... I realize something has to be don ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Sounds like he is married to his job. It must have hurt ve...   HarmonicCharge   4y

Sounds like he is married to his job. It must have hurt very much that he wasnít like that in the beginning but became a workaholic. ... ... I guess I see marriage as a man made contract and why would I stay with someone just because we are married, when the same circumstance would have been dissolved had it been just a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. ... ... But I do respect your view. ... ... The thing that stuck out in your post was that you wanted children... ... ... It may take a few years to find a man who you would want as a father, so you should think about your future! ... ... I regret taking my sweet ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Ē...maybe you want to stick it out with this guy for the ne...   #129410   4y

Ē...maybe you want to stick it out with this guy for the next 60 years?...Ē ... ... You made me think. I realized that my first hope would be for my marriage to get better. But how does one re-kindle a fire? I have never had to cross a bridge like this before. ... ... I think, for my own sanity, my first step would be to change my Gym time to early mornings. Thus, avoiding the source of my immediate disharmony. Then, when my heart, head and my loins have calmed down, I will re-evaluate the situation. ... ... Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it. ...   [End]
            • I think you are on the road to realizing what is best. ... ...   HarmonicCharge   4y

I think you are on the road to realizing what is best. ... ... The answer is inside you somewhere. ... ... I am in a similar circumstance with big decisions to make, ie having children vs. not having any vs. adopting someday if I wait too long to have my own, never having any kids etc etc etc ... ... I was in a relationship where he did not want kids and that took many years of my life... ... ... It almost becomes an emergency situation as we as women become older, there is not much time left to conceive naturally, and then there is the dilemma of if that is what we truly want. ... ... He sounds like he would mak ...   [retrieve this message]
    • emotional rescue.   John McCain 2008   4y

itís easy to understand with the cold fish husband you have and scott studly walks into your life, youíd be a little taken back. you state that he doesnít care about sex. you state that heís a workaholic. the miscarriage situation was the catalyst that put all these negatives in force, and your hubby was the lucky guy on duty during this period. now, you obviously want something he canít give. seems to be a normal reaction to the situation. you do realize if you go and screw this new stud youíll end your marriage, even the good parts of it. so with that in mind, itís easy for an out ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Emotional Betrayal   love2ski   4y

I disagree with some of the comments other people have made. I was in a similair situation, my marriage was at a low point and I felt vulnerable. I was attracted to someone that played on a sports team with me. Right after the attraction started I told my husband. He appreciated that I told him and that we could then work on our marriage and what happened in the first place for me to be in that kind of position. ... ... I assume your husband is your best friend, and as such the only way to affair proof your marriage is for the two of you to be totally honest with each other. Nothing can tear th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • T hank you all of you, for your input, I appreciate it very...   #129410   4y

T hank you all of you, for your input, I appreciate it very much. ... ... I have read about similar situations on the net, and it seems everybody feels quite despondent. Nobody mentions a resolving of the situation. ... ... ... To Harmonic Charge: ... ... ... I feel for you and your situation - I believe a lot of what is happening to me, might be connected to my biological clock overriding my sensibility. My body wants to procreate. I will lie if I say I did not have a fleeting thought of me having the other guys child. I realize it is pure insanity thinking like this. ... ... ... I hope you find resolve f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have done some reading, about marriage and affairs, and c...   #129410   4y

I have done some reading, about marriage and affairs, and came across this website: ... ... http://www.marriagebuilders.com ... ... I found the description of what marriage is and the stages it goes through, very, very insightful. Maybe someone will find it helpful too. ... ... At least I have a better understanding of why I find myself in this situation, and how to try to fix it, if I choose to do so. ... ... There are some good reading on WHY affairs happen, and how to avoid situations that might give rise to an affair. ... ... This is a summary of the basic concepts. ... http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mb ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hi ... as far as i think i advice you to be loyal to your ...   peepalala   33mo

hi ... as far as i think i advice you to be loyal to your husband because marriage is a relation that only works when the both of people be loyal and dedicated to this relation and as you mention you have a normal marriage life then dont make it mess ... . we are the common people who make mistake but god give us chance to learn from them so please dont feel bad because you still dont do anything wrong , ... ... Spread the word... Divorce doesnít have to be devastating ... http://knowingdivorce.com/   [End]
  • Summer depression   SpeedingFasterIkata   4y

Does anyone here get seasonal depression in the summertime?   [End]
  • PLEASE HELP! Im swelling up!   littlemisslc   4y  Ü C Ü

i dont know what is going on. i have recently developed a sensitivity to the cold. if i hold something cold in my hands like a drink, my fingers burn then swell like sausages. i attempted to swim, and my legs swelled up. i have a dr appt already ligned up, but what could this be:( its scary!   [End]
  • Low body temperature and excessive sweating   goten574   4y  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... I am male, 24 and I walk to work which is 3 miles from my home taking me me approximately 40 minutes. After about 10-15 minutes of walking, I start to feel hot and soon after, I being to sweat. 90% of my sweating occurs on my back (mainly middle) and I hardly sweat at all elsewhere. This happens even on windy days when itís not particularly hot. At the moment, the weather outside has been warm and the back of my shirt becomes wet because of the sweat, there is however, very little odor and the sweat dries without leaving a strong smell. ... ... This is the only time I sweat a lot, when ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Overview about pituitary symptoms and conventional diagnose...   Growing Gratitude   4y  Ü C Ü

... from: http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/health/health-information/topic-by-id.cfm?ContentTypeId=90&ContentId=P01962 ... ... I donít know why they write this as if kids are the only folks who could have a pituitary problem, otherwise, the information seems helpful: ... ... ypopituitarism in Children ... What is hypopituitarism? ... ... Hypopituitarism, also called an underactive pituitary gland, is a condition that affects the anterior (front) lobe of the pituitary gland - usually resulting in a partial or complete loss of functioning of that lobe. The resulting symptoms depend on which hormones are no longer being p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is it common to vomit when taking cayenne?   katarasmirror   4y  Ü C Ü

Hello ~ ... ... If this should be posted elsewhere, someone PLEASE tell me where. This website is huge and overwhelming and I still - after a few hours - am not sure how it all fits together, or how one could possibly read it all! ... ... That being said, here is my question: ... ... I have been taking 160,000 HU cayenne powder 3 times a day for about 2 weeks now. I tend to do things Ēhard coreĒ and just push through the tough stuff, and not starting out as slowly as I should. ... ... Things have been going OK until today. I mean, itís super hot, but nothing I donít get over fairly quickly. ... ... I am not sure a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would guess that perhaps you pushed it a bit too much too...   Dquixote1217   4y

I would guess that perhaps you pushed it a bit too much too quickly.  I love cayenne and take it regularly (a dropper or so of extract) and, though it frequently results in momentary hiccups I have never had any urge to vomit.  However, excess cayenne pepper has been reported to cause intense stomach pain, vomiting and even worsening of ulcers. I am somewhat like you in that I like to jump in on things, but some things are best not jumped into too quickly or too largely.  Cayenne pepper appears to be one such thing for you.  I have seen it recommended, btw, to start off ...   [retrieve this message]
      •  Thank you for the response. :D ... ... What has me s...   katarasmirror   4y

Thank you for the response. :D ... ... What has me so befuddled is that I had no trouble with this "lower" pain or vomiting for the first couple of weeks. It is just coming along now, which confuses me. Also the fact that it happens an hour and 20 minutes after swallowing it has me equally befuddled. ... ... You say that it can worsen ulcers - everywhere else, this forum included, I have read the opposite. Do you know where I can go to read conclusive information on this? I have read that is a misconception, and it actually heals ulcers, but I donít want to do anything that could cau ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks for the kind words. ... ... If you do a Google sea...   Dquixote1217   4y

Thanks for the kind words. ... ... If you do a Google search for "cayenne ulcers" you will find a goodly bit of information, some of it conflicting.  Cayenne has indeeed been used to treat ulcers and it has also been reported to cause ulcers and gastric distress.  What I have found and what I believe is that smaller amounts of cayenne have been beneficial for many people in treating ulcers but the larger amount you use the great the risk of aggravating or perhaps even causing them due to cayenne pepper . ... ... Here is one such example: ... ... http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hello Again ~ ... ... Thanks for the information and for t...   katarasmirror   4y

Hello Again ~ ... ... Thanks for the information and for the article. I am even more confused now - it sure does seem to contradict a lot of what is spoken on this forum over and over, and I had NEVER read before that it can cause cancer! Hmmmm. Interesting. ... ... I am still taking the cayenne, but backed off on the dose and make sure I eat something within an hour of taking it. No more problems, I am glad to say. ... ... I will keep a lookout for tummy issues. But taking cayenne just ĒfeelsĒ right to me as I have such a problem with sluggish blood flow and digestion. It seems to speed those things up ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I find it extremely hard to believe that cayenne pepper in ...   Dquixote1217   4y

I find it extremely hard to believe that cayenne pepper in any reasonable amount could possibly cause cancer. From what I understand just the opposite is true and I note that I highly recommend cayenne pepper for people who are trying to beat or prevent cancer, the same as I recommend it for people who want to prevent or reverse cardiovascular disease.  I personally take it regularly. ...   [End]
  • breath test   steh   4y  Ü C Ü

Anyone used one of these or ordered from.. ... http://www.quintron-usa.com/home ... ... would be interested to know as thinking about doing one.   [End]
  • Here are a few DOCTORS to recommend :)   1234567   4y  Ü C Ü

Hi people, ... ... Ok, this forums is called íRecommend a doctorí. Ok, here are a few! :) ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEY5cdPhbU0&feature=related ... HEALTHY LIVING: How to Prevent, Cure and Reverse Heart Disease with Caldwell Esselstyn ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-seMOzQXwG8&feature=related ... HEALTHY LIVING: How to Prevent, Cure and Reverse Heart Disease with Caldwell Esselstyn, MD-Part 2 ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEcGO9RDtdY ... HEALTHY LIVING: How to Prevent, Cure and Reverse Heart Disease with Caldwell Esselstyn, MD-Part 3 ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yngT60R4GqM ... Alan ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Nadia, ... ... I just viewed one of the videos and noticed...   fledgling   4y

Nadia, ... ... I just viewed one of the videos and noticed something... ... ... Dr. Esselstyn believes fish are polluted, mentioning that they get all the chemicals in our water. ... ... ...But, so do we!!! ... ... I think we had better look for naturally cleaned water...before plant sources of nutrition. ... ... ...And, grow our own food. ... ... Machines on the land, and chemicals, are destroying nutrition. ... ... F.   [End]
  • Nightmares, anxiety, shaking, depression. Help.   marshmallow   5y  Ü C Ü

Nearly every winter I start to get pretty chronic anxiety (absolutely baseless anxiety; although there ARE stresses in my life, my body will find a way to panic about nearly anything irrelevant!). Sometimes it is set off by something traumatic/stressful, other times it begins out of nowhere. I also feel myself getting more and more depressed as the days get shorter. ... ... Lately, Iíve been getting horrific nightmares. Aside from that, I will wake up in the middle of the night or early morning (sometimes after I have slept a sufficient amount of time, but it is always still dark outside) shak ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It sounds as if you suffer from seasonal depression (SAD), ...   LuellaMay   5y

It sounds as if you suffer from seasonal depression (SAD), which is triggering panic symptoms.  Do you have a history of anxiety/panic besides during the winter months?  ... ... I can understand your wanting to get relief at any cost, which would entail medication, but donít do it.  In the end you will be sorry.  They do more harm, no good, and are highly addictive. ... ... Supplements that will help are: ... ... Colloidal Gold:  This supplement works in a three-fold way.  It encompasses body, mind, and spirit.  http://www.utopiasilver.com is a very good source.&nb ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for your extensive response, it really means a lo...   marshmallow   5y

Thank you for your extensive response, it really means a lot to me! I will look into what youíve mentioned. I never knew iodine had anything to do with anxiety or depression. I donít eat a lot of foods with iodine in them. I had been a raw vegan for about 3 years and was severely deficient in B12 until I started supplementing about two weeks ago and incorporated animal foods into my diet. This helped a little bit, but I still get depressed/anxiety. I donít use a lot of animal foods or salt/iodine-added foods, so I think I should try iodine. ... ... Iím supposed to receive a Bach Rescue Remedy i ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi marshmallow, ... ... As someone who is familiar with h...   LuellaMay   5y

Hi marshmallow, ... ... As someone who is familiar with how debilitating panic and anxiety can be, I perfectly understand wanting relief by any means.  My anxiety and panic was year round, although I will say that during the winter months, especially from the end of daylight savings until the middle of January, it became absolutely unbearable.  ... ... Unfortunately, during this time in my life, I knew nothing about natural healing, so I resorted to conventional medicine (benzos and antidepressants).  I will share with you that although they made me able to "function," th ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I guess Iím just reluctant because Iíve tried so many suppl...   marshmallow   5y

I guess Iím just reluctant because Iíve tried so many supplements and natural approaches to no avail. Iím just beginning to utilize cognitive therapy, so I am very excited about this approach, and I guess I neglected to mention that I had untreated depression for about 5 years and suffered from a pretty severe eating disorder/agoraphobia for a while as well. I am in the process of truly committing to recovery for the first time so Iím not thinking about the meds as a permanent solution, just as something to ease the physical symptoms that Iím having and for the winter months when itís at i ...   [retrieve this message]
            • There is usually more to the problem than what is on the su...   LuellaMay   5y

There is usually more to the problem than what is on the surface.  For some reason, and I donít know exactly why, the onset of early darkness makes everything worse.  And sometimes itís bad enough under normal circumstances.  You and I have a lot in common.  I was also agoraphobic and although I wouldnít classify myself as anorexic, when under extreme anxiety I just donít eat becoming dangerously thin.  Anxiety/panic disorders must usually be addressed in a twofold way encompassing both physical and emotional aspects.  If the emotional aspects are not resolved ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I completely agree with you. I am trying to get more regula...   marshmallow   5y

I completely agree with you. I am trying to get more regular therapy sessions and I am contemplating seeing a holistic nutritionist/naturopath. I just feel like Iíve been experimenting with too many alternative remedies simultaneously and I canít really tell whatís helping or hurting. I know I need to be patient because Iíve only started healing a few weeks ago and I canít expect to rush into health after spending so long letting my being deteriorate willingly. Iím not seeking any sort of permanent or long-term fix from medication, I just want to extinguish some of the chronic physical/men ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Hi Marshmallow, ... ... "A few weeks" is just t...   LuellaMay   5y

Hi Marshmallow, ... ... "A few weeks" is just the beginning in your healing journey.  Sometimes healing and self discovery takes a bit of time.  Focus on each bit of progress that you make and rejoice.  Whatever route you choose to take, first and foremost love and nurture yourself.  It begins with loving oneself.  ... ... One thing I would like to point out in the following statement that you made: ... ... I canít expect to rush into health after spending so long letting my being deteriorate willingly. ... ... Hmmmmm.........  You didnít necessarily let yourself ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • These things can start with conscious decisions or unconsci...   InnerCalm   5y

These things can start with conscious decisions or unconscious patterns running. There are also influences by forces that hold power. Agenda to harm. ... ... However the spiral starts, that isnít the important part. What we focus on grows so as long as we keep look at the why we keep recreating the situation and feed the loop. ... ... The key here is to recreate balance so your flow returns. ... ... Raw living foods takes care of the physical aspects. ... Unlocking emotional loops can be done with things like EFT, TAT, etc. Lotís to choose from. Try one that fits your sensibility. ... ... Mentally you can ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • ĒWhat we focus on grows so as long as we keep look at the w...   marshmallow   5y

ĒWhat we focus on grows so as long as we keep look at the why we keep recreating the situation and feed the loop.Ē ... ... I think that is a very wise statement. By ruminating over things that we cannot control from our pasts, we only make the situation worse. Itís better to try to put our effort into making the present a great one, than analyzing the past to the point of exhaustion. ... ... I was a raw foodist for about 3 years, on and off. I canít say that it really helped me heal, because it was an extension of my eating disorder. I find it a lot more healing for myself to eat cooked foods becaus ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • All raw is not equal   InnerCalm   5y

When people don;t thrive on a raw living foods diet it is usually because the foods chosen are grown in poor soil and are missing minerals. My guess is that if you added properly grown barley grass and dulse to the mix you would reap enormous benefits. Cooked foods are toxic. There is much science to back this up. The chemical changes to food after being cooked creates a negative immune response. ... ... As Linus Pauling said itís all about the minerals. Add to that the enzymes and the transfer of vital force in living foods and you have amazing power within. ... ... Also remember that most or ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Re: Nightmares, anxiety, shaking, depression. Help.   marshmallow   5y

Youíre very right about replacing negative thoughts and blame with unconditional love. I felt like it was moreso the eating disorder that I willingly inflicted on myself, but I knew somewhere inside myself that the depression went hand in hand with it, even if I didnít want to admit it. I will let you know how Iím doing and hopefully I can share the story of whatís worked for me in the future. Love, marshmallow. ouíre very right about replacing negative thoughts and blame with unconditional love. I felt like it was moreso the eating disorder that I willingly inflicted on myself, but I kne ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Again, no matter the circumstances or the outward appearanc...   LuellaMay   5y

Again, no matter the circumstances or the outward appearances, you in no way willingly inflicted the eating disorder upon yourself.  There were reasons why this happened and they are most likely rooted in your subconscious. ... ... I look forward to your healing testimonies in the future.  Remember.........  Healing encompasses body, mind, and spirit.  ... ... Love and Hugs, ... ... Luella ...   [End]
    • one of the newer findings deals with SAD and Vitamin D stat...   linenup   5y

one of the newer findings deals with SAD and Vitamin D status. This is a very good website about vitamin D status http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/research.shtml. ... ... Secondly you probably would benefit from taking magnesium. Calcium and magnesium are both antagonistic and synergistic. Taking high amounts of calcium will drive magnesium levels down, contrary to the general consensus magnesium is much more important than calcium. Magnesium controls over 350 enzyme reactions in the body and low levels are shown to increase heart disease, stroke, immune and neurological systems (including sl ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I take liquid vitamin D in an olive oil base (Liqui-D) and ...   marshmallow   5y

I take liquid vitamin D in an olive oil base (Liqui-D) and I take Source Naturals calcium. I think I eat a lot of foods with magnesium in them, but I know youíre right about getting enough of it and it affecting my mood. I really think I have to cart my dozen of supplements and show them to the holistic nutritionist near me to see if thereís anything I have to work on. I thank you deeply for giving me a thoughtful response. take liquid vitamin D in an olive oil base (Liqui-D) and I take Source Naturals calcium. I think I eat a lot of foods with magnesium in them, but I know youíre right ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Sometimes the best thing is to just observe. Lay off the ...   linenup   5y

Sometimes the best thing is to just observe. Lay off the calcium for a few days and increae magnesium and see what you get. The more logical thing to do is to do a TMA (hair analysis) Traceelements.com is the best test. Is the product D3 or D2?   [End]
    • I too faced and suffered a lot because of the same problem ...   Kevin80   4y

I too faced and suffered a lot because of the same problem marshmallow. Really I was so depressed and I cant able to show interest on anything. That was really an bad experience for me Later I found a good relief from Anxiety and depression problem through Hypnotherapy and its various techniques. After trying hypnotherapy session I feel such a good relaxation and it increased my self confidence and self control. Now I able to live with a good interest and relaxation and I got a good control over stress and depression. And I am to sleep peacefully. ...   [End]
    • Chlorella gave me high anxiety. You might want to stop tak...   leggybrandi   4y

Chlorella gave me high anxiety. You might want to stop taking it. ... ... LB   [End]
  • Doing the Salt Water Flush for the first time NOW...   Kingston   5y  Ü C Ü

and itís taking me forever to drink all the salt water... Uck! My sister said think of it as veggie or chicken soup which helps :) ... ... Any advice for a newbie.   [End]
    • Ok nothing is happening.... should i be worried?   Kingston   5y

Iím getting a bit worried b/c I drank all this salt water and Iím not getting rid of it. Is there something else I should do?   [End]
    • Re: Doing the Salt Water Flush for the first time NOW...   breckenridge   5y

I also started the master cleanse yesterday.  I did the salt water flush this morning - two hours ago and nothing happened to me.  I fell asleep last night before drinking smooth move tea.  I feel fine so Iím not worried.  ...   [End]
    • My SWF method   R Roooth   5y

Iím one of those people whose body will literally wretch it back up if I try to chug... ... ... I cut a lemon in half, take a big LICK, chug, then take another LICK after, like a chaser for Tequila. It cuts the taste and the upchuck reflex. I can get the SWF down in 2-3 chugs this way. Good luck! :)   [End]
    • Re: Doing the Salt Water Flush for the first time NOW...   Kingston   5y

It worked for me the next time and the times after that. Iím now on the 8th day of the MC. I skipped 2 days of the SWF though b/c of things I had going on... like babysitting my 15 month old nephew all day. ... ... Anyway, My sister said that I had to try to drink it in under 10 minutes. I still canít drink it that quickly but I think the first time I just didnít drink it fast enough. ... ... Iím fairly satisfied with my results. I havenít passed anything crazy though... mainly liquid. Iíve lost about 11 pounds. ...   [End]
    • drink it slowly..no need to chug it!.. itís difficult i kno...   treezia   5y

drink it slowly..no need to chug it!.. itís difficult i know.. ... ... you can take around 10minutes to drink it.. ... if you really canít drink it..have a laxative tea instead,,, but please try first the salt water flush..for more info: http://mastercleanse.me   [End]
  • Herbal Treatments For Skin Care   carelab84   5y  Ü C Ü

Today the world is returning towards natural way of curing due to the harmful effects of todays chemical & synthetic medicines. People are deeply worried on this issue and also insisting to use natural way of curing to get health & security. ... ... Visit ... ... http://www.caringlab.com ... ... ... CaringLab is a herbal products lab for all your skin problems. We give you money back gurantee if you are not satisfied with the results. ...   [End]
  • Probiotics   Growing Gratitude   5y  Ü C Ü

The author Natasha Trenen of the book Probiotics has written the best book about Probiotics I have read. She as a web site: ... ... http://www.natren.com/ ... ... ... In the welcome video, at :38 (seconds)according to the International Drug Good Manufacturing Practice Certification guarantees the ingredients and potency listed on the product. She states hers is the only probiotic supplement that can make that claim.   [End]
  • ETL and weight gain?   #111884   5y  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone! I just started the Eat to Live diet yesterday, and Iím eating all the greens that I am supposed to, and Iím not snacking between meals, but it seems as though Iíve actually gained weight. Iíve also had a minimal amount of bm. I had a 2.5lb gain from yesterday morning. Shouldnít I be losing weight? Does my body just need to adjust to all the nutrients before it loses weight, or am I just retaining a lot of water? Please respond! Thanks!   [End]
    • Hi there. Welcome aboard! ... ... Iíd like to suggest a f...   Roooth   5y

Hi there. Welcome aboard! ... ... Iíd like to suggest a few things: firstly, I would recommend not weighing daily. Yes, your body may need to adjust but weighing day to day isnít a good gauge of how your body is doing all together. Itís possible that if youíre eating a ton of stuff and not much BM, when the BMs start going, you will lose. And trust me, this diet will make them go. Also, are you careful about which types of foods to restrict? Nuts are in limited quantities b/c you may be able to gain if you eat a bunch (depending on factors including whether you are already overweight). ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I just finished the book, and I havenít had any nuts. Just ...   guiltengine87   5y

I just finished the book, and I havenít had any nuts. Just flaxseed, but not more than 1 tablespoon. Iíll take the advice and stick with it for six weeks. Iím of ĒnormalĒ weight, so maybe thatís why. Thanks for the help!   [End]
        • Thatís great that youíre following the program. ... ... I ...   luvjoy   5y

Thatís great that youíre following the program. ... ... I agree with Roooth that it will take your body some time to adjust to the program. ... ... I felt very heavy the first week - very ĒfullĒ all the time. I was also very concerned about what to eat and when to eat. ... ... The second week was much easier for me, much less emphasis on the what and when. I just made sure that I had plenty of fresh fruits and veggies available and ate whatever sounded good to me at mealtimes. ... ... This really is (for me, anyway) learning a new way of eating, so it is natural that it will take your body and mind a while ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded "Validation" is powerful. A film for everyone...   fledgling   5y  Ü C Ü

Grzbear gave this link in the Ask Trapper forum, and I like it so much that I have to pass it on. ... ... ... We have so much more than we know. ... ... ... ... ... ... My best, bright spirit, ... ... Fledgling ...   [End]
  • Hair Loss.. On LEGS?!   #89509   5y  Ü C Ü

Iím having a strange problem.. I have almost no hair left on the bottom half of my legs (Iím a guy FYI). Anyways, I think it might have something to do with reduced bloddflow but I canít be certain. I snapped both my ankles VERY badly and never got medical attention so I think they healed in a bad way which is causing reduced blood to pass through my legs. I also have spider veins especially in the feet which kind of confirms my theory. ... ... Very strange, my legs are losing hair, they have acne spots and spider veins.. whats going on.. my upper body is in good shape! ... ... If anyone can offer s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíve also lost most hair on my calves, which used to be ver...   elf_hardtoil   5y

Iíve also lost most hair on my calves, which used to be very hairy. I know my circulation is not what it should be down there. Ankles and feet are often sore and I am beginning to show swelling (edema?) when I wear ankle sox. ... ... So I think you are correct about the lack of blood flow. ... ... Comments anyone?   [End]
    • You may want to try LLLT or low level laser therapy. It sti...   Steve888   5y

You may want to try LLLT or low level laser therapy. It stimulates hair growth and helps to increase circulation among many other benefits. You can google LLLT to find out more. I am working on developing a laser therapy pen for this purpose. ... ... Blessings ... ... Steve   [End]
      • The thing is Iím still a young guy.. my legs shouldnít lose...   #89509   5y

The thing is Iím still a young guy.. my legs shouldnít lose circulation until I hit late 30ís or something. Iím assuming it must be a problem with my ankles healing in the wrong position,, that might mean I need to get them snapped back into place.. fun. ... ... I need to fix this problem because it seems like blood is pooling in my feet.. this could mean heart attacks to come in the distant.. or not so distant future. Apparently new veins form to go around blockages, in still a bit confused as to what is happening.   [End]
        • Might be a good idea to get it checked by a podiatrist or o...   Steve888   5y

Might be a good idea to get it checked by a podiatrist or orthopedic guy just so you know what the deal is and what options you have. There are lots of things you can do naturaly to promote healing. Thatís what curezone is all about. As for getting the bones to move back into place, thatís a little more challenging.   [End]
        • ĒIím still a young guy.. my legs shouldnít lose circulation...   venkvelaga   5y

ĒIím still a young guy.. my legs shouldnít lose circulation until I hit late 30ísĒ ... People are getting heart attacks at younger and younger ages bud. ... ... Ē need to fix this problem because it seems like blood is pooling in my feetĒ ... Whatís wrong with you? Why are you afraid to see the Doctor? What are you going to do wait til it becomes gangrene and then run to the doctor so they can lop it off? ... ... Ēthis could mean heart attacksĒ ... No. Worse it can spell infection, Gangrene, loss of affected limbs or even death. ... Thatís what happens when injuries are not properly treated. ... ... Donít worry ab ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Thinking of you, Virgo...   fledgling   6y

...And wishing you well. ... ... I just re-read your comment... ... ... ĒIf people from the outside could have seen what happened behind closed doors, there would have been fury of pissed off people after them.Ē ... ... Isnít that the truth?!!! ... ... ... Iíve sometimes wished there had been someone to fight for us. ...Someone who would have recognized the signs and waded right in, charged, like a she-bear, to protect her cubs. ... ... ... But, maybe someone did...and did it in a more effective way than I had ever dreamed possible. ... ... I mean, I survived. And, I went on to become a pretty nice gal. I am proud of the p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anetoderma OOPS did not mean to cross post to SAD   HarmonicCharge   6y  Ü C Ü

http://www.emedicine.com/derm/topic22.htm ... ... I have this skin disorder, supposed to be incurable, it appears to be healing with iodine and companion nutrients, and sun. ... ... I just found that it may be caused by borrelia in this document. That is apparently regarding European cases, but I did spend some time in Western Europe and the UK. ... ... I have never been bitten by a tick; but fleas, yes. ... ... Does anyone have this skin problem? The big lesions seem very stubborn. There were hundereds across my back at one time but now just a few and they are not bright white anymore, they are definitely ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A tick is not required, see Klinghardts PDF Lyme beyond Ant...   Newport   6y

A tick is not required, see Klinghardts PDF Lyme beyond Antibiotics for that. ... ... Do you know which species of Borellia this comes from? ... European are usually Borellia Garni and Borellia Afzelii, below are my notes on Afzelii: ... ... Late cutaneous manifestations (acrodermatitis), disorder affecting the metabolic uptake of zinc, characterized by periorificial (around the natural orifices) and ... acral (in the limbs) patches and plaques of dry, scaly skin with alopecia   [End]
      • Hi Newport, ... ... That document I have the link to is th...   HarmonicCharge   6y

Hi Newport, ... ... That document I have the link to is the only mention of Borellia I have ever seen in my quest to find out what the **** caused anetoderma in my case. It didnít say which type exactly. ... ... I suppose I have a job now, to research that. For me, there is no alopecia, and for some reason (lucky me) I have it on my cheeks, which is unheard of in the medical literature I find. Usually they say it spares the face. Hmmm... ... ... Thanks for providing the names of the different species. Will be interesting reading to look up each one. ... ... ... The patches are located on my cheeks, and spot ...   [retrieve this message]
  • IS there anyway to get rid of swelling/bloating?!!!!   hatemybloat   6y  Ü C Ü

Is there anyway of getting rid of the bloating and swelling with IBS? I have tried various diets, acupuncture, drink loads of water, even resorted to extreme methods like making myself sick, taking laxatives and starving myself. I have always been slim and had a flat stomach until I got IBS. Iím 22 and could have this condition for years due to my stressful job (I run a large dance school, stage school and gymnastics school by myself). Iím active, I have been doing sit-ups all the time and use a slendatone everyday aswell, my muscles are as toned as can be but I still have a big swollen st ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi ... ... I was just reading your post and was a bit surp...   inspiraller   6y

Hi ... ... I was just reading your post and was a bit surprised. You say you had a flat tummy until you got IBS upon which it became swollen? Usually IBS would make it difficult to eat well, therefore losing weight rather than gaining weight. Iím wondering about your case, and whether its candida related. You could look into it. Be wary of garlic though, as it can further reduce friendly gut bacteria. For candida my preference is UVA URSI, then replenishing friendly gut bacteria with a good quality probiotic powder every morning. ... ... With regard to reducing body fat percentage, its not usually s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try some Yoga on a daily basis and get yourself checked out...   San2006   6y

Try some Yoga on a daily basis and get yourself checked out by a chiropractor for any subluxation. bloating could be caused by spine out of alignment.   [End]
      • Thanks, I did not know that, I have a curvature of the spin...   hatemybloat   6y

Thanks, I did not know that, I have a curvature of the spine which has got worst since the last time and I know have 3 discs out of line. Can this actually cause bloating?   [End]
        • Spinal subluxations can cause all kinds of health problems,...   San2006   6y

Spinal subluxations can cause all kinds of health problems, which have no connection to back aches. I would suggest getting your spince checked out by a good chiro. ... ... I read that kidney problems, liver / GB problems could also be caused by mislaigned spine. Even High BP. ... ... Sometimes the results can be miraculous. ... ... Something else to try out is good yoga practice. I think yoga helps in elimination. If eimination is good, bloating cannot happen. ... ...   ...   [End]
    • I would suggest activated charcoal and probiotics, and good...   MadArtist   6y

I would suggest activated charcoal and probiotics, and good oils like EFAís and also some good olive oil everyday. Without good oils the liver cannot produce bile, without bile digestion becomes labored. ... ... Another thing - eat pineapple, papaya and/or get some digestive enzymes. ... ... Too much raw or high in fiber foods can also cause bloating in some cases, so balancing is key. ... ... Have you done a liver cleanse? I have seen references that a congested liver can cause extreme bloating. A liver cleanse is rather rejuvenating and feels like oneís pampering oneself for a change. ... ... I hope you fin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have this exact same problem. I have put on about 8 kilos...   c3115607   13mo

I have this exact same problem. I have put on about 8 kilos in a matter of 2 months and have been diagnosed with IBS. I am 22 and have always been fit & have had a tiny stomach. I read someones reply about a diet... I think this could be the culprit for me also so I am going to try a liver cleanse. I also have spinal lubsaxations and the pain arrived at the same time as the IBS. But I have been going to see the chiro twice a week for over a month now & I still look 9 months pregnant. Please let me know your progress, my doctor has the same attitude! males!   [End]
    • Re: IS there anyway to get rid of swellingbloating?!!!!   Starlet   59d

I have had that happen... for a long time. Depending on what is causing your bloating, if it is just candida, the McCombs plan really does work to get rid of it and will flatten your stomach out. I would also recommend getting your heavy metals tested, because mercury or heavy metal poisoning can cause all kinds of G1 Problems too. Doctorís Data does the test for Heavy metal toxicity. You can always call Doctorís Data and ask them for the name of a doctor who uses that test in your area. I hope this helps you. God bless.   [End]
      • I should also say, Iíve done the McCombs Plan twice. Again...   Starlet   59d

I should also say, Iíve done the McCombs Plan twice. Again, it really does work. My problem, it keeps coming back, so there is another root cause as to why the candida dysbiosis keeps coming back. I just found out I have very toxic levels lead and mercury, in addition to some other metals. They think that is the root cause of my problems. I am sharing this information with you so that you may be able to test for that and rule it out as a root cause. I never would have suspected heavy metals, and It took me a lot of money and many visits to many different doctors to find that out. I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gallbladder problems and SAD (old post from liverflush foru...   hanna   7y

I did not know there was a SAD forum, since I found this old post, I thought I might as well share it here. It might be usefull for someone. ... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=781465 ...   [End]
  • Is there a cure for SAD?   maria41   7y  Ü C Ü

I know someone who suffers from SAD, and we live up where there is a lot of rain. ... Is there a cure for this ? I can only think of the Litebook, but since Iíve never used it, Iím wondering if it is really as effective as advertised ? Any input or feedback would be greatly appreciated. thanks very much ... ... ... http://www.litebook.ca/index.htm ...   [End]
    • Wow, that is pricey~! ... ... I use light therapy on rainy...   Zoebess   7y

Wow, that is pricey~! ... ... I use light therapy on rainy days and ... especially in the winter when there is ... little sun or the quality of light is ... low that I do feel I am not waking up. ... ... I can recommend just buying a shop light ... and buying some full spectrum tube lights ... or even a nice quality full spectrum bulb ... which I found one at my health food store ... for a floor lamp works. ... ... Essential oils are also of benefit. ... I like to use an essential oil ... diffuser to amp up my mood too. ... Here is the brand I use~~ ... ... http://www.amrita.net/diffusers.htm ... ... Essential oils like geranium or ... lavender ...   [retrieve this message]
    • light therapy works. this is also a good excuse to ego to ...   R trapper/kcmo   7y

light therapy works. this is also a good excuse to ego to the tanning booths. oxygen thereapy will help as well. this is why aerobics are so good. the main thing its being outside in the daytime, rain or no. indoor living will kill you. ... ... this is a tough malady because of the lag time between the cause and effect. the best thing is being outside when it is light out. i know. i lived 100 miles from the arctic circle for 26 years. i did not get completely cured from it until i left and came to missouri. and i still get twinges in the winter. we were meant to live near the equator ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There is a SAD forum here - it hasnít had many posts, but y...   SqueakyClean   7y

There is a SAD forum here - it hasnít had many posts, but you may be able to glean some information there: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=569 ... ... ... You might want to check out mercola.com and see what information you can find there. ... ... Also, I think Iíve heard something about the importance of taking cod liver oil during those winter months, might want to check on that. ... ... It does seem like the proper lights is the main solution, from what Iíve heard. ... Best wishes! ... ... ~Squeaky   [End]
    • In my opinion the whole body needs natural sunlight to be h...   #21676   7y

In my opinion the whole body needs natural sunlight to be healthy. Skin needs sun just as much as eyes do. There is a low grade stress and nausea that lack of sunlight gives me, that I can feel in my bones, a weakness and dull fatigue that I feel in my core. I find myself starving for sunlight and solar heat. ... ... I have nothing to suggest except... move to a sunnier climate.   [End]
    • ... ... ... ... ... Halvah for Seasonal Affective Disor...   23rd Psalm   7y

... ... ... ... ... Halvah for Seasonal Affective Disorder (available through your local health food store, or grocery store in the Jewish food section) Or through ... http://www.Halvabiz.com ... I used to have SAD. Donít anymore. I have helped so many people with this one product. Anything with sesame seeds is OK if you donít like to eat the sugar. I just canít say enough good things about this product. ... ... ... http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.com/LinksByCategory/my_favorite_products.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... She has more on Sesame: ... http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.com/Newsletter/Oct06_files/Oct06.htm ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Light therapy definitely works! I get SAD during the Wint...   boldyloxx   7y

Light therapy definitely works! I get SAD during the Winter months in my area. We are not only light deprived here, but also Color deprived at that time. The sky and ground is a perpetual grey from being constantly overcast. The snow is covered with car exhaust soot-- so there is not even any beauty in looking at the snow. ... ... Then add flourescent lighting with no windows at my workplace, and itís a wonder we all havnít put a gun to our heads where I live! ... ... ... What has helped me is those full spectrum lightbulbs -- like that Lightbook you mentioned. In my case, I have a $29.99 ful ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I havenít yet read the other posts in this thread, Maria, b...   fledgling   7y

I havenít yet read the other posts in this thread, Maria, but this is what we have done with this video, and it seems to work! ... ... ... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-153936213309506589&hl=en ... ... ... Both my husband and I have watched this video on our own, several times...and he has done his own version of íthe treatmentí on me, for a few minutes at a time, twice. ... ... It feels very pleasant...some tingling and soothingly energetic feelings, and very calming. ... ... I am left with a quietly soothed state of mind. Worry melts into an ĒIím okay so far,Ē kind of attitude, and I am able to go ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Omigosh!   fledgling   6y

I just found this...by Newport...and it opens possibilities... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1291572 ... ... ... Not that I understand it, yet, but I have been making White Tigerís preferred Liver Flush tea and, once again, I had a marvelous reaction...with no pain this time, only beforehand. ... ... It contains nettle leaves, and more. ... ... Google CureZone for the recipe. ... ... ... Also, Iíve found that depression comes with a stiffness in the adrenal/kidney areas. ... ... ... And, a bath, or footbath, or hand bath in a 1% solution of Himalayan crystal mineral salts (as ísaltyí-tasting as tears) mak ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Is there a cure for SAD?   gabrieljosh   5y

One of the simplist natural remedies for SAD is light therapy. Light therapy involves purchasing a special light. This light replicates the rays of the sun. The person suffering from SAD sits in front of this light with their eyes open. This light is not found in normal incandescent household lights, and must be purchased exclusively for this type of therapy.   [End]
  • SAD Simple cure   Invincible   8y

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • Invincible, everyone, a question about calcium   fledgling   7y

If calcium helps SAD, and if it is true that calcium is absorbed better when it is with magnesium, and vitamin C (in a particular balance); could we rely upon kale as a source of calcium? ... ... As I understand it, kale attracts, and retains, much calcium from the soil...plus other goodies. ... ... And, in more northerly areas, kale continues to live well into the cold weather. Iíve seen it alive and dark green with snow on it. ... ... Another plant that doesnít mind the cold is chickweed. Apparently chickweed creates its own little greenhouse beneath the snow, and lives on. However, I donít know if ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Not easy to get enough calcium from foods   Invincible   7y

• Thank you, Invincible. Very interesting.   fledgling   7y

I was told a few years ago, in no uncertain terms, by someone who thought it was true...that it is impossible to get (enough? therapeutic quantities?) elements from food. ... ... My immediate reaction was, ĒWhy? Explain yourself.Ē But, I didnít say it aloud. ... ... ... I heard this explanation of the source of nutrients many years ago... ... ... Nutrients come from rock, in water, over time. Rock may be large and solid, or it may be in tiny particles such as sand or dust, and mixed in soil. ... ... Rock dust particles, without humus mixed in, tend to stick together so closely as to prevent air or water circ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • As I posted in the Ask CureZone forum...   fledgling   8y

Donít miss this. ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=779667#i in the Healing Crisis forum. ... ... This meditation by Gay Clarke (I believe) is quite beautiful, and may just aid healing. ... ... I suggest reading it at least twice...to see the full meaning of the exercise. ... ... In my opinion, a meditation like this would, at least, calm. I found it calming just from reading it through. ... ... Thanks both to the author and the CureZoner who brought it to our attention. ... ... fledgling ...   [End]
  • Hanna, our three posts here have disappeared!   fledgling   8y

Yet they still show in my lists of posts under ífledglingí. You know, the listings found on oneís every post. (See the section in grey, below.) ... ... Probably this is just a little glitch. ... ... I think the experiences you wrote are very important, in view of your wonderful healing they led to...and the connection you were able to make to understanding depression. ... ... No doubt the posts will reappear again soon. ... ... fledgling   [End]
    • Here they are!   fledgling   8y

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=781465#i ... ... Perhaps they will be useful to folks who feel ídowní in the wintertime. ... ... I know that you, Hanna, have had wonderful success with healing your gallbladder. ... ... If anyone wanted to read your story, they could go to any post of yours, scroll down to the area, below, where the light grey print takes us to ALL of your posts, and read to their heartís content. ... ... Iím in the middle of my own healing of liver and gallbladder, and I feel wonderful...even though the snow outside collapsed our cloth and metal summer gazebo, on the sundeck, family ídisc ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yes and I reposted them again :)   hanna   7y

I was rushing and did not read the link and just now I found out you already did it. ... Sorry, hope you are well. ... Hanna   [End]
  • Impact of SARS   orangecow89   8y  Ü C Ü

... What are the lessons that we can learn from the SARS Cris and how can we apply to ensure the same mistake are not commited again when dealing with the Asian Flu? ... If time were to turn back, what could and would we have done differently to minimise the impact? ... How do we calculate quivalent economic losses due to the disruption of normal life and can the loss of a life be measured in economic term? ... How can we work together to prevent such a cris from happening again in this world?   [End]
  • have you heard of safe sungazing?   patelvipulk   9y

please visit www.solarhealing.com or www.lifemysteries.com. ... The safe sungazing method described on these websites can potentially help SAD. There are a lot of people reporting mental peace and help with fear and anxiety after sugazing. ... ... please let me know if you are interested.. I can post many links on the subject of sungazing and exposure to sunlight including comments from some medical doctors. ... ...   [End]
  • Concern about Problem-Solution   Jawg   10y

... I suffer from S.A.D. symptoms too. I find this time of year is much worse than when the light is just as sparce in Jan/Feb.Do others find that too? ... ... My concern is with the naming of SAD. ... It sure looks like, or is exactly like, one of those situations where a condition is given a name so it can be diagnosed and a drug can be designed for it and doctors can then prescribe that drug for it. ... ... A number of others conditions -ADD and íadult ADDí; panic disorder, memory deficiency symdrome, etc. - have been íinventedí for a pill. ... ... The conditions are real enough, its the pills ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Pills treat a symptom, not an illness or person. SAD, like...   krupaclassy   10y

Pills treat a symptom, not an illness or person. SAD, like any other illness, needs to be treated so as to be cured. Artifical sunlamps can be found at very affordable costs if a person is willing to look for one. I found mine at e-bay for a drop in the bucket of the regular cost. ... ... The thing with SAD is that it is a very really problem. That problem can be addressed with some life style changes. Being outside everyday, and for the very sensative (like me) use of a sunlamp. The majority of SAD symptoms disappear with just those two things. ... ... But the same can be said for the majori ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Andreas - about light therapy boxes/SAD   Invincible   10y

• ... thanks to everyone for their words whether they were ki...   andmor   10y

I am all for Light Therapy to help with SAD. Many people are light deficient, light being one of the most important Ēnutrients,Ē not just for plants, but for humans alike. ... ... Andreas   [End]
    • To Invinsible Re; Light Box   #11630   10y

Hi Invincible. I too am in the UK and what with our terrible winter weather my symptoms too get worse. I have been looking into buying one of the light boxes too but there are just so many on the market. I wondered if you had chosen one and if so can you recommend a reputable company - and if you dont mind me asking - which box have you chosen? Its so confusing what with all those to choose from! A lady I spoke to also recommended starting very slowly because the light can be quite stimulating and the boxes should only be used in a morning. Any info is much appreciated Thanks   [End]
      • [Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   Invincible   10y

• Thanks Invinsible! That is sooo helpful. I have been strugg...   #11630   10y

Thanks Invinsible! That is sooo helpful. I have been struggling to be honest to find somewhere I trust but this looks excellent. I am glad the visor appears to be helping you - I have read the treatment can start working within a few days so hopefully the positive effects you are experiencing will help carry you through our awful winter! (Snow last night too!!) Thanks again   [End]
        • Hello there, ... ... I was very interested to read about y...   lotsabob   9y

Hello there, ... ... I was very interested to read about your purchase of the light visor in November, and wondered how you have got on with it through the winter? My boyfriend is considering a purchase of either one of those or a lightbox, and has felt a benefit from the more traditional light box, but wonders whether the visor is comparable in itís effects? ... ... Hope youíre doing well.   [End]
    • Re: Andreas - about light therapy boxes/SAD   bodykind   10y

Light boxes can certainly help you to overcome those feelings of depression and stop the comfort eating. Spending around 90 minutes in the light of a SAD light box while you work or read, or watch TV can have a significant effect on your condition. ... ... The light supplied by a lightbox is measured in Lux and you ideally need around 10,000 lux to simulate bright daylight. ... ... We sell the very popular Lumie Brightspark which provides 10,000 lux at 30cm. More info on the Lumie Brightspark ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded New Plant Extract to Replace SSRI Drugs?   duncancrow   11y

Three out of 5 doctorsí visits are related to depression and stress, and doctors and patients alike are raving over this new ĒweaponĒ, as one nutritionist friend called it, that just may take over the antidepressive market once people find out itís available. ... ... Itís Seroctin, a natural extract derived from Zea Mays, a grass plant member of Gramineae. Seroctin is unique in that it can optimize the secretion of both of the hormones serotonin and melatonin, a balance of which is important to sleep, mood, well-being, and repair and regeneration during deep sleep. ... ... I think the melatonin ma ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Impaired Gallbladder Function Linked to Depression   R UserX   12y

This article was published on www.mercola.com ... http://www.mercola.com/2002/feb/20/gallbladder_depression.htm ... ... ... Read DR. MERCOLAíS COMMENT below ... ... ... ... ... ... Impaired Gallbladder Function Linked to Depression ... ... ... ... The Ancient Greeks believed that a personís dominant body fluid, or Ēhumor,Ē determined his or her personality and character. A person in whom blood was strongest would be cheerful and optimistic, while one dominated by phlegm would be calm and sluggish. ... ... Now researchers have shown that one of these ĒhumorsĒ may indeed have something to do with our moods -- in particular ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think this article from Biological Psychiatry (January 20...   fledgling   8y

I think this article from Biological Psychiatry (January 2002) is important. If this is true then SAD affects us all...and the only difference between individuals in the degree of the effect lies in our daily choices of health-giving practices. ... ... I have read that bilirubin is formed from the normal death of blood cells. And there is a connection to bilirubin forming liver/gallbladder stones, perhaps in concert with other substances, maybe even stresses, too. ... ... Decades ago, LIFE magazine featured a picture taken in Moscow of folks in large warm coats, standing around the base of a statu ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through program ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.It ...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI have more energy than ever.Ē - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

196 messages, 54 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 196, 1 pages,  49,141 page views

"Why would a patient swallow a poison because he is ill, or take that which would make a well man sick?"
~ L.F. Kebler, M.D.

Image Galler SAD Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.87 sec at 4/15/2014 11:22:53 PM, requested by 184.73.52.98, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=569 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25