CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5410 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Lymphedema Alternatives Support Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   About Lymphedema   Rules
 58,342 page views     150 messages     48 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
50d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Lymphedema     All Forums 
Like Lymphedema Cure Forum on Facebook.com

• need advise--trying not to get lymphedama   knowledge seeker   50d

... please read and comment and answer questions in red if you can ... ... ... need advise--trying not to get lymphedema and I have little support from anyone on why I do not want chemo etc and what I am trying to do. Everyone thinks I am nuts maybe even me for trading good odds of medical route for the unknowns of alterative health. ... ... ... ... I was diagnosed about a week ago with stage 2 aggressive breast cancer grade 8/9 it is estrogen and progesterone negative and awaiting results of the her2 status. They say it is size of tennis ball about 2.5 cm but to me it feels almost twice that size not sure ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Light Beam Generator (LBG)   NaturalCuresOnly   6mo  C

Does anyone know how to use the St8-LBG? I recently purchased a used one that didn’t come with a manual. Tried to contact the manufacturer; no response. ... I have swollen lymph nodes, I need to start using the machine ASAP, can anyone help please?   [End]
  • I have these 3 infections in my left foot/leg   bigman88   9mo  C

I’m a 24 year old paraplegic as of 2010 from getting hit by a couple of cars. I have lymphatic/vascular issues with my feet, and they quickly swell up with me sitting in my wheelchair now, resulting in easily developing wounds every so often. The only way to deal with that is with elevation of my feet and proper compression (which i have not found yet after spending money on 2 custom compression garments). But that’s not what i’m posting about, though. ... ... I am presently managing some wounds on both feet that got out of my control. I waited too long to go see a wound doctor and they were b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I can think of several Curezone forums you could look at an...   MENDOMAID   9mo

I can think of several Curezone forums you could look at and ask questions ... Rife Forum - Bio Resonance Forum ... Zapper & Pulse Generator Support Forum ... ... Dr Richard Schulze - Natural Therapies - Herbal Medicine ... www.curezone.com/schulze ... hope this helps.   [End]
      • Sorry i took so long to respond, everyone here knows so muc...   bigman88   9mo

Sorry i took so long to respond, everyone here knows so much about natural medicine, i feel completely overwhelmed with all the possibility’s. ... I contacted a naturopathic doctor and part of the regimen is to zap myself with this frequency device you mention. Very Minimal reading and a few testimonials is already telling me that this frequency generator really works. Now i don’t know which one to get, there’s a ton. ... And i did look into Richard Schulze also a bit. Wanted to contact him but found Dr. Hulda Clark instead, got a list of practitioners that worked with her then contacted one of ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Another problem is that curezone is ABSOLUTELY CONFUSING to...   bigman88   9mo

Another problem is that curezone is ABSOLUTELY CONFUSING to navigate! But thank’s for the help, i’ll repost in those also.   [End]
      • Re: I have these 3 infections in my left footleg   bonnieforbez   73d

you must find out whether it is ... [url=http://www.goodhealthtipsonline.com/search/label/Elephantiasis]Elephantiasis Disease[/url] or not.   [End]
    • Re: I have these 3 infections in my left foot/leg   CLEW   9mo

Agree with Mendomaid about Rife and Zappers are good to look into... ... ... A friend used to get awfully swollen feet, so we’d soak them in epsom salt... It might help with the swelling and draw out some of your infection. ... ... That’s a lot of antibiotics you’ve taken, ~make sure~ you are taking good probiotics. Also look into making your own kefir(milk or water) as it’s a less expensive and there’s lots of tasty recipes.. ... ... I was on a permanent Z-pack for over a year and a half, when I came off there were real fungal/candida issues. I wish I’d known to take better steps to keep my ”flora” bala ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Never heard of the Epsom salt, i’m just using compression g...   bigman88   9mo

Never heard of the Epsom salt, i’m just using compression garments(which do not work that well) and elevation to deal with the lymphadema. Can i soak my feet in epsom salt with large open wounds? ... ... I decided to cancel the month long course that the ID doc had me on, his only help was probably to give me some other ones anyway. I feel sleep and nauseous with a nasty metallic taste in my mouth at all times on that stuff, so i said screw that. ... ... What’s a z-pack, and what did you take it for? ... ... I asked the assistant WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT? ””Oh nothing, just had a funny thought”. The I ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Yes I think it’s okay to soak wounds in epsom salts, might ...   CLEW   9mo

Yes I think it’s okay to soak wounds in epsom salts, might even heal them faster... Check this link for more: ... http://www.livestrong.com/article/256036-how-to-use-epsom-salt-on-open-wounds/?utm_source=livestrong_opar&utm_medium=3 ... ... A Z-pack is a 5 day supply of Azithromycin antibiotics. Having numerous infections with high numbers, I think I would have died without the antibiotics... ... ... LOL! Let out your anger! And I’d pay good money to see you put the ”smackdown” on them! : )   [End]
          • The thing is they do not differentiate for what severity le...   bigman88   9mo

The thing is they do not differentiate for what severity level of wounds. My wounds are healing, but they are still big; the one on the left takes about about 1/2 the top part of my foot, while the right one takes up about 1/3rd. Is it safe for that? If so, this and some manuka honey will seal these right up. ... ... And do you remember how many and what infections you had? I have 3 of them, 2 of them very resistant, and they are reported of offing many people each year as of the last few years despite antibiotics. I’m glad you got through these infectiosn though, and don’t antibiotics suck? Yo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Also, a naturopathic doc that i wasted my money(she told me...   bigman88   9mo

Also, a naturopathic doc that i wasted my money(she told me i should just take antibiotics despite telling me different over the phone) had a probiotic supplement which i bought at her office. ... ... And what is kefir? Man, i’m such a medical babe in the woods here, so many things that enables you to be independent from regular food and medicine and i don’t know about!   [End]
        • I’ve never heard of any trouble soaking wounds with epsom s...   CLEW   9mo

I’ve never heard of any trouble soaking wounds with epsom salt... ... ... Hey I used to see me driving a hotrod, burning rubber back and forth across his(Dr.meanie) parking lot... Then lightning shoots down from the sky, burning to cinders his big fancy sign that sick people paid for! Nobody gets hurt and I laugh at myself for being so juvenile! ... ... I had both Mycoplasma and Chlamydia pneumoniae., Herpes 1,2,5,& 6 which are all co-infections for Lyme. The numbers were like 2-3 times the expected. Plus I was loaded with so many parasites... no telling what else... I ran out of money for tests... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • You can also find $10 zappers here: ... http://www.tendolla...   CLEW   9mo

You can also find $10 zappers here: ... http://www.tendollarzapper.com/   [End]
          • LOLOL, a motorbike n’ all! Rubbin in it all up in his face ...   bigman88   9mo

LOLOL, a motorbike n’ all! Rubbin in it all up in his face haha! Juvenile but funny indeed...I’m sure God is wondering ”i did not give these humans their minds to do THIS with...” ... ... Those are alot of bacteria! You went through awarzone, but you seem alive and well just from reading your posts. It sucks horrendously that you would have probably made no progress in the hospitals, with the antibiotics having you return to repair what they destroyed. Do you maintain your regimen to keep the infections away? ... ... The kefir seems like good stuff, cheap and good for you? Show me the way... ...   [retrieve this message]
            • : ) I always need new tires! And well... God sent the ligh...   CLEW   9mo

: ) I always need new tires! And well... God sent the lightning bolt... After wondering why brilliant doctors are letting people suffer... ... ... I’m so sorry ...I’ll have to get back to you... it’s very late here and I can’t hardly think straight... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... Wow, you are so young and going through so ...   Bugbuster   9mo

Hello, ... ... Wow, you are so young and going through so much. ... ... It sounds like you have a great attitude which no doubt will help your immune system, etc. ... ... Something that might be helpful to know is that I used Allimed for MRSA and Lyme disease and recovered without medical care. ... ... My family also had MRSA with very large boils and Allimed saved our lives. Allimed is stabilized allicin from Garlic. ... ... Here is some research info that might help: http://allimedresearch.blogspot.com/p/allimed-research.html ... ... Other things that could help are: ... ... Colloidal silver ... ... Oregenol oil   http://www ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Allimed seems like very interesting stuff! Ill be sure to g...   bigman88   9mo

Allimed seems like very interesting stuff! Ill be sure to grab a bottle of it if the doctor i’m dealing with fails. And being that i have MSSA, this stuff looks like it will really work. ... ... Iv’e heard things about Colloidal silver, but dies help in eliminating infections form the blood? Originally they found 1 infection by wound culture in my left foot wound, but i picked up another 2 from the hospital, and they track these infections through blood test, so i guess the infections are in my blood?   [End]
      • Also, Thank the Lord that your family beat those MRSA and l...   bigman88   9mo

Also, Thank the Lord that your family beat those MRSA and lyme disease issues, hope your all happy and strong.   [End]
    • Hi BigMan, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous ...   shotsee   9mo

Hi BigMan, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, with most of the diseases known to mankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... ... ... You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recommendation. What have you got to lose? ... ... I wish you BEST suc ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Painful Swollen Lymph Glands/Nodes   ccccc   10mo  C

I started by having a rash on my neck in February 2013 and i still have it up to today. In mid March, i developed swollen lymph nodes on my neck and i still have them too (June). They get painful at times when i am at school and also in the evening around 6 or 7 pm. Recently i had 2 bumps like pimples on top of the lymph nodes (both sides of my neck) and they were painful. I have been taking antibiotics as the doctors think i have a throat infection (which is better now) but i have always had sore throat my whole as i suffer from bad breath most of the time. I am confused and scared about ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi CC, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous resu...   shotsee   8mo

Hi CC, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, with most of the diseases known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recommendation. What have you got to lose? ... ... These two quotes ar ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr. Susan Love writes Researcher Q+A: Are Bacteria And Viru...   zaprascal   15mo  C

... Researcher Q+A: Are Bacteria and Viruses the Answer? ... . ... ... By DSLRF On Thursday, January 17, 2013 · 5 Comments . ... .. ... ... ... ... ... At the end of last year we announced the launch of the Bacterial and Viral Diversity Study. This study will be the first to investigate whether there are bacteria and viruses normally in the breast ducts of healthy women and women with breast cancer. With the research process already underway, we sat down with our President and Co-Principal Investigator on this study, Dr. Susan Love and Principal Investigator, Dr. Delphine Lee of the John Wayne Cancer Institu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Edema/Lymphedema is pretty bad. What can I do?   Kev5   16mo  C

My right hand is usually swollen during the cold months, but it has recently gotten worse. A few days ago, dark red spots that look like ink stains appeared on two of my fingers, which from what I’ve been reading am afraid of it being cellulitis. ... ... I don’t know if this is edema/water retention or lymphedema, so taking diuretics, drinking more water or reducing salt consumption could be either beneficial or not depending on the condition. ... ... - How do I know if this is edema or lymphedema? ... - What can I do to improve this? ... ... Much thanks.   [End]
  • My lymphedema seems to be getting better.   kenpochick   17mo  C

Hi. ... ... I’ve had left leg lymphedema, secondary to Hodgkins, for 17 years or so. The fluid is in my entire leg and I’m pretty spongy on the whole left side of my body. ... ... I have done lymph drainage massage and I used to wrap, but haven’t in many years. Too much work, frankly. I have a boyfriend who does gentle massage on my leg most nights and it has made it better. ... ... Recently though, I have started doing some new things and my leg is getting noticeably better. I have an ankle on the outside of my left foot. I haven’t had that in years. As well as loose skin on my foot and toes. My ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Maybe I'm Just Splitting Hairs...   CLEW   19mo  C

Or this is the worst case of split ends I’ve ever seen! ... ... These hairs were plucked at the hairline above my forehead. ... This one is divided growing from the same bulb(or fungal pod?)This would explain why sometimes a bunch of hairs seem to come from the same hair follicle: ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/086.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/048.jpg ... ... A bulbous one that might be ready to let loose ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/0773.jpg ... sending hyphae out like roots? With nodes. ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/070.j ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What type of brush should I use for body brushing (most rec...   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I would like more info on brushing as I want to get started and need some help. I read somewhere that you should use a different brush for the face, is that true and if so what should be the difference? What are the best brushes to use for both body and face? Also how long should skin brushing take? How effective is it at cleaning the lymph nodes and I Heard to always brush towards the heart is that also true? ... ... Any help would be much appreciated.   [End]
    • I haven’t purchased any yet but the ayurvedic method of bod...   guelphhealer   17mo

I haven’t purchased any yet but the ayurvedic method of body brushing is called Garshana and they use raw silk gloves. You could go to a site that I love http://www.thenewportmassageschool.com/product/garshana-therapy-certification-class/ ... ... I am hoping to take the courses on line. I do a hot oil massage now and it is leading me to ayurveda. In the meantime I do a body brush sometimes using just the regular bath mits or a loofah brush, gently. I’m into tantra a little and so sometimes I even start with a feather because the tickling sensation actually starts to open the folicles (I lear ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How effective is the Sota Magnetic Pulser at helping drain ...   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I just bought a Sota Magnetic Pulser and was curious to see how effective it was at clearing the lymph nodes. I dont want to start out doing it too long and releasing to many toxins at once. Also Where should I start pointing the device and for how long. ... ... I also want to avoid electropollution so other than garlic and prescriptions what should be avoided while using the Magnetic Pulser?   [End]
    • I do not think you face any dangers when using the magnetic...   wateroflife   20mo

I do not think you face any dangers when using the magnetic pulser, certainly not electropollution or electroporation. ... ... I doubt you will experience much clearing out of your lymph nodes as it is not as effective as the silver pulser blood electrifier. ... ... The magnetic pulser is used to turn off the pathogens that hide in organs including the lymph nodes. ... ... I have used it many times on and off for up to 40 minutes at a time on every part of my body moving it half a diameter of the paddle each time. There has been no ill effect and some very good effects. Some people have used it for hou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I just bought a Sota Magnetic Pulser now I need help with u...   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I just bought a Magnetic Pulser for the purpose of Lymph drainage and I am hoping it is effective. How do I use it and where do I use it? Are there any spots that I shouldnt use it and where are the most effective place to put it. Any help would be much appreciated. ... ... Thank you   [End]
  • Does a Magnetic Pulser like the Sota get the lymph's flowin...   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I was just wondering if the Magnetic Pulser by Sota is a good tool for the lymph nodes. I want to get them flowing better for detox. Does anyone have first hand experience and can give me pointers?   [End]
  • What is the best at home treatment for Lymph Drainage?   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I was just wondering what was the best at home lymph drainage treatment, that is relatively cheap as well? Any help would be much appreciated.   [End]
    • One REALLY good thing would be daily skin brushing. I’m sur...   chirontherainbowbridge   20mo

One REALLY good thing would be daily skin brushing. I’m sure you’ll find good posts on it with a search. Important to have the right brush, and to stroke towards the heart... ... ... Another is (said to be) rebounding. (with a small home rebounder) I’ve never liked it--it feels jarring to me. ... ... Of course, daily walking, at a fairly rapid pace--when you get the added benefit -if you are outside in nature- of recharging yourself also--which will do a lot. ... ... Then there are certain types of fruit or veg. which are especially cleansing to lymph. (I’m not an expert in this) ... I would google this on ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded BCX Ultra Rife Frequency machine   Jesikamay   23mo  C

I purchased a BCX Ultra Rife machine two weeks ago and am quickly becoming overwhelmed with the choices of frequencies and settings. Does anyone know a reputable practitioner who could provide some guidance at a reasonable cost? ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_Q_R_Forums/Rife/tn-9927_122692086138_572921138_2518404_6265828_n.jpg   [End]
  • Image Embedded Lymphedema and how to address it naturally   Dquixote1217   28mo  C

Lymphedema and how to address it naturally ... ... by Luella May ... ... ( The Best Years in Life ) The condition known as lymphedema is caused by the accumulation of fluid in the body’s intersitial tissues which surround the lymph glands. It occurs when lymph nodes are missing, removed or damaged - making it impossible for the lymphatic system to remove excess lymphatic fluid through the lymph vessels. Left untreated, lymphedema can cause serious complications including infection and interference with wound healing. However, there are natural lifestyle changes and remedies which can often offer ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help! :( Is this lymphedema? How can i get diagnosed?   WanderlustJen   3y

Ok so. I have been feeling very out of balance for some time now. ... ... When I think about injuries, and ailments that have affected me over the years it always usually affects my right side, my right leg. ... ... When I was 13 I flew for the first time on an airplane. The flight was only 4 hours but when I arrived at my destination - my legs had swollen but specifically my right leg had swollen to the point it was ridiculous. It lasted a few days before it went down ... ... Since then, ive always had issues with that leg...when I fly, or when its hot. ... ... Last year i went through a period of having sc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Jen. ... ... It’s hard to know if it’s Lymphedema from ...   LymphNymph   28mo

Hi Jen. ... ... It’s hard to know if it’s Lymphedema from what you are saying. It may be, but it may not. I have Primary Lymphedema in my right leg, it broke out after hurting my back upon lifting a heavy shopping bag onto my bike. ... To get a proper diagnosis you would have to see a doctor specialising in Lymphedema or lymphatic diseases. You can get a Lymphscintography [spelling] where radioactive fluid is injected near the toes and you go into a scanner where it is measured how fast the injected fluid travels in both legs. You can also have a Dobbler test which I think is for the venes. I thin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Drinking salty water   LymphNymph   4y  C

I have Lymphedema and I have read that, among certain other things, drinking 8 glasses of water with a pinch of seasalt daily may help. My Physiotherapist has adviced me to stay off salty foods as they bind the fluid to the body/tissue. How can the 8 glasses of salty water make sense? Does the salt work differently when taken with water?   [End]
  • Inflamed lympnodes.... Is magnetic pulser Safe?   willie634   4y  C

About 6 months ago I built myself all the bob beck equipment. Zapper, blood cleaner, silver generator, magnetic pulser, and I bought a ozonator. ... ... After a few days of treament my inguinal lymphnodes swelled up. ... ... Previously I had two small problem lymphnodes near each side of pelvis, at the front. ... ... After the treatment I had more lymphnodes swell up, A few just a little lower, and one more on each of my legs on the inner thing. ... ... I’ve been weary to use any of the electrical devices since then. ... ... ... At the time, I wasn’t using a current regular on my silver, So I’m wondering if the par ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You’re probably killing off too much at one time. Try to ra...   Johny Apple Bomb   4y

You’re probably killing off too much at one time. Try to ramp up slowly. Only a few minutes on each machine in the beginning. Increase the amount of time each day until you eventually reach the full time of the Beck Protocol. Any trouble and you reduce time or stop for a while. ... ... Using ozonated water before and after using the machines is designed to help with Herx reactions also. I used distilled water. ... ... The Colloidal silver should be taken in small amounts also until you adjust the dose up similar to the machines. The silver should be ok as long as you have current control made w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Troxevasin gel for help with swelling and pain   stilllearning   4y  C

On my search for help with the swelling and pain of lymphedema, I have found a gel that helps both. The name of the gel is Troxevasin Gel, available from http://www.homeapteka.com/ ... ... Troxevasin is a form of troxerutin, one of the forms of rutin that helps capillaries and breaks up fibrosis. ... ... I use it in combination with the DMSO cream with aloe and rose scent that helps me so much. The DMSO makes the troxevasin penetrate into the swollen area. ... ... Both the DMSO cream and aloe, and the troxevasin gel feel really cool when applied. It takes any hot spots out immediately. I wear a layer ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Red Light Therapy For Lymphedema   R stilllearning   4y  C

I am a breast cancer survivor, who had 21 lymph nodes removed in my cancer surgery. I wear a chip pad and compression vest, get manual lymph drainage every single day, and have lost weight to help the lymphedema. ... ... This is the internet message I found that launched me on a search for a suitable LED red light to help my lymphedema. More on that light, and it’s use and benefits below the research below: ... ... Several years ago, a report on the use of red light therapy in the treatment of post-mastectomy secondary lymphodema was published in the journal Lymphology, and the results were promi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for posting this information. I have painful swolle...   #117479   4y

Thanks for posting this information. I have painful swollen lymph nodes in the armpit of a breast with a tumor I’m managing myself (ie, no surgery, chemo, radiation) and I’m looking for something to ease the pain. Do you think it would work for lymph congestion and pain where the nodes are still intact?   [End]
      • Yes, the red light will work for both congestion and pain. ...   stilllearning   4y

Yes, the red light will work for both congestion and pain. Let the light shine on any affected area for 1 to 2 minutes. If you have a lot of area to cover, like I do, consider buying two lights to cut the time in half. ... ... The next day, the congestion should be much better. The light breaks up proteins and makes the cells more energetic, so they are pumping stuff out and assimilating stuff much faster. More ATP, or cellular energy, is being generated. I think it also creates new lymph channels, but I cannot be sure about that. Current research is just catching up to the market place, ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks so much for this valuable information. I’ll try it ...   #117479   4y

Thanks so much for this valuable information. I’ll try it and let you know how I do!   [End]
          • Wonderful, I look forward to your report and will check in ...   stilllearning   4y

Wonderful, I look forward to your report and will check in every so often to see! ... ... You might also try DMSO cream with aloe and rose scent. You can find that at Amazon.com as well. The DMSO also kills pain, and reduces swelling. The aloe is a general purpose healing gel, and the rose scent is so nice - it removes some of the stress of the situation to just smell it. I think you would do well with the DMSO cream, as well. Read up on DMSO to understand the benefits and warnings. Just keep your skin clean and there should be no problem.   [End]
    • after reading your post now i really come to know how and i...   bobkerry   4y

after reading your post now i really come to know how and in hat circumstances new technology has done a vast growth...this is really awsome and i believe by this therapy you are really feeling better   [End]
      • Yes, the red light helps both the pain and the swelling of ...   stilllearning   4y

Yes, the red light helps both the pain and the swelling of lymphedema in my arm. I use the red light for 1 to 2 minutes on each area. I bought two of the lights, so it only takes me half the time compared to one light. I do this treatment every other day, or three times per week. ... ... My arm swelling has gone down completely, leaving only the area under my arm where they actually took out the lymph nodes as a problem area. I am still working on that area. I am so glad that I have seen wonderful progress on my upper arm. ... ... I can heartily recommend the use of the near infrared light for ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Interim Report, 8 Foot Baths..   ladylove   4y  C

..After 8 foot baths, it now looks as if I wind up with about half the gunk that happened with the first one. ... ... Makes me very happy, that does.. ... ... BTW, it seems to be a far more efficient Lymph cleanse and mobilizer than the mini-trampoline ever was. ... ... It’s also pretty amazing how immediately it increases my flexibility. ... ... It has also decreased arthritis pain by 50% so far. ... ... My energy level is more than half again what it was before I started these foot baths. ... ... My plan is to keep the footbaths up daily until they are clear, then back off to whenever I think I should do one, but n ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The one I’m using is the Schumacher Speed/Charger (maintain...   antique   4y

The one I’m using is the Schumacher Speed/Charger (maintainer/mantener).....sem1562a 6v/12v ... At first I didn’t think it was working but it turns out, that at that time (4 months ago) I wasn’t using enough salt and the spoons were not right. Now everything works great. I do get a little concerned at how much red sluge is coming out, even after 8 or more baths and doing the alternate polarities really speeds it up. I would think other things would start showing up besides the small amount of black stuff and gobs of red. There is a little off white stuff that floats on top during and afte ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Antique :-), ... ... Thanks :-). I am returning this de...   ladylove   4y

Hi Antique :-), ... ... Thanks :-). I am returning this defective IMO Schumacher I have today. BTW I am assuming it is defective, if I find out it wasn’t I will post and tell the forum.. ... ... Wow- Reading your post again- I have meant to ask what chargers other folks were using- You have the same one I do- my smaller one, which I call the Little Schu :-). That baby just keeps chugging away. Great, isn’t it? :-) ... ... I just wish I could tell when it thinks it’s charging a 6V battery, and when it thinks it’s charging a 12V one. I really want that 6V to do the hand bath.. I may just plunge ’em into it ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Antique and Ladylove, and anyone else that has a suggest...   artisan   9mo

Hi Antique and Ladylove, and anyone else that has a suggestion on my plight. ... I have been searching the net for a quality Foot-bath system for quite a few weeks now. I live in Sweden and the market for such is more or less non existent. There are many Chinese models available but an uneducated choice is difficult, especially with limited info.both technical and tests. Recently found Optimum Focus-ES1550i (top of the line?) with high output(comparatively)this model 3.0 amps- higher than all others I have seen. Copper tub for enhanced current flow.But the price is skyhigh and far beyond my m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Replaced The Defective Schumacher SCM-600 charger..   ladylove   4y

..and its replacement is working very well. ... ... Today it told me I was 25% charged after about 15 minutes at 12V/4 Amps :-). Boy that color was gunky, though- ... ... Antique, how are you doing??? ... ... Stay well, ... ... Ladylove ... ...   [End]
  • Where to buy good quality horsechestnut in Europe?   LymphNymph   4y  C

I have bought A. Vogels Venaforce from rosemaryshealthfoods.com in the UK, but this brand is rather pricey - other brands and places to buy that can be recommended? Thank you.   [End]
  • Rebounding - are short sessions better than long?   LymphNymph   4y  C

I have Lymphedema and I am trying to make it better, among other things by rebounding on a mini trampoline. I read (in an e-book by Peter Hodges) that sessions of two minutes every hour is the best. Apparently two minutes is enough to flush the entire lymphatic system, and the white bloodcells tripple in number and for one full hour their activity is increased as they perform their tasks of destroying and eliminating toxins. After an hour they/their number return to normal. ... Anyone’s got any input to this, I mean does this make sense or would you say few longer sessions are better? Thank you.   [retrieve this message]
  • why you should plant black currant bushes   chirontherainbowbridge   5y  C

... and drink infusions of the leaves (and branches? this needs more research) ... ... ... Anyone remember the black currant syrup you dilute with water? ... ... ... http://www.vitalitymagazine.com/black_currant   [End]
  • Image Embedded Help to find the cure for this, please!   robkos   5y  C

hello, I am asking for any help to find a cure for this case, here are 3 pictures: ... http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/CIMG0495.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/CIMG0496.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/CIMG0497.jpg ... ... Greg is disabled person, no doctor can help him. His legs are in horrible state, very swollen, blueish skin color, advanced skin infection, smelly liquid is leeking in few places. Greg is very overweight and have some other health issues (anemia, some mental issues). Doctor diagnosed as lympadenitis, not able to help ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This almost looks like filariasis (but typically this is fo...   linenup   5y

This almost looks like filariasis (but typically this is found in 3rd world countries but I would question that belief)   [End]
      • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filariasis ... ... http://ima...   linenup   5y

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filariasis ... ... http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1T4GGIE_enUS266US266&num=100&q=filariasis&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi   [End]
      • I would also add nutritional support. Magnesium chloride w...   linenup   5y

I would also add nutritional support. Magnesium chloride with potassium (look at Emergen C product) and would add lots of antioxidants like Vitamin C & E and any other antioxidants like resveratrol, rosemary etc. etc. ... ... ...   [End]
      • lineup, u messed up!!!   #53126   5y

NONE of your ideas are likely to be affordable or accessible to this individual! ... ... It is NOT helpful to have things recommended that are out of one’s reach in terms of money, time, energy, other resources!!!! ... ... Sure hope what you have done here never happens to YOU when YOYU are in dire need!!!   [End]
        • Sure hope what you have done here never happens to YOU when...   linenup   5y

Sure hope what you have done here never happens to YOU when YOYU are in dire need!!! Actually it did (which I am sure you are happy about :) You remind me of all the naysayers in my life who pointed fingers and were unwilling to lift a finger to help. I should be dead with my condition, but I found a way. So maybe you should go read some hulda clark books or in your case Rense videos and go away. ...   [End]
    • There IS hope!   LD Di   5y

Hi, Robkos! ... ... One thing that is sure to help, takes no expensive practitioner/s, and that you can likely afford is the ideas at the Ask Moreless Forum. ... ... Please go there and ask your question again! ... ... FREE information on how to use inexpensive, easily available stuff to heal things the docs and other experts have FAILED at. ALL free, NOTHING being sold there! ... ... Hope to see you there soon! ... ... Keep seeking, applying, sharing accurate knowledge in order to ... Keep seeking abundant life and joy! ... ... NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!!! ... ... Di ... ... 27 months on the Moreless protocol, getting better every day!   [retrieve this message]
    • Lifestyle and personal care evaluation needed....for starte...   katmom   5y

What kind of ADL management evaluation has been done? What can/can’t he do for himself? How compliant is he to performing regular hygeine? (His skin appears to be neglected, with the possibility of bacterial/fungal infections) How much physical activity is he able to perform? (He needs to physicaly MOVE AROUND to assist the drainage and promote healing) How regulated is his diet? What health/living assistance does he regularly receive from others?   [End]
    • Re: Help to find the cure for this, please!   happyjoyatgrandcanyon   5y

Lordy, lord, lord...Ive seen this before. A friend of mine has diabetes and he doesnt take care of himself, either. He also was told hed have to have legs amputated. Anyway, I helped him get the swelling down. The first thing needed is get a 10 lb bucket of Dead Sea Mud. (I got mine off Ebay.) It will say facial mud but this will get the swelling down. Put the mud all over his legs. From the knees all the way down to bottom of his toes. The mud will draw the fluid out! When the mud dries completely rinse it off. Outside hose, sitting on side of tub, in shower...whatever. Do thi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Perhaps these baths may help...   fledgling   5y

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1418099#i ... ... ... ... I would think there would also need to be some kind of application of a light oil, or even something like castor oil, maybe only on certain areas. ... ... These are straight guesses. I don’t have any expertise at all. ... ... ... Overall, it appears that something is getting in, and not getting out. ... ... ... Some say that three days on juices is a healing experience. I don’t know if that would help Greg, or not. I’d want to do that in combination with the baths, footbaths, or hand baths, I think. ... ... ... Zdenko Domancic was given 300 cases of ’damp ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Help to find the cure for this, please!   Will_I_Ever_Learn   5y

... Hi robkos ... ...   ... ... God bless you for willing to help this person. It will not be easy, but there is hope. ... ...   ... ...   ... ... Definition ... ...   ... ... Lymphadenitis is an infection of the lymph nodes (also called lymph glands). It is a common complication of certain bacterial infections. ... ... http://www.myoptumhealth.com/portal/ADAM/item/Lymphadenitis ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ... If I would analyze this with the point of view of Moreless pH balance, this person has a very acidic lymphatic system. ... ...   ... ... For a brief introduction with links to the alkalizing p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • if I was in your shoes I would ask Andreas Moritz (www.ener...   - serafina -   5y

if I was in your shoes I would ask Andreas Moritz (www.ener-chi.com). He used to have a very good forum here years ago. He would probably put him in condition of being able to do liver flushes, which are as inexpensive as amazingly effective in treating any kind of diseases. I’m sure Moritz would agree to help him without charging too much money, given his conditions. ... ... you can meanwhile educate yourself browsing these many forums, but such a degree of disease requires a knowledgable person leading the treatments, as you can’t afford losing time in trial and error. ... ... good luck! ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Clearly this has advanced into a serious situation. ... The...   Donn   5y

Clearly this has advanced into a serious situation. ... The tissue has entered the stage where its actually rotting. ... ”Lack of circulation” folks. No oxygen to the cells. ... No oxygen to the cells equals death of the cells. ... I’m guessing this man barely moves his body and drinks little to no water. And probably the diet is whatever he wants including microwaved frozen foods. ... The first things I would do would be to get him moving and drinking water. ... This might arrest the direction that this is heading. ... From there the suggestion of the mud packs would be in order to get this reversed and after ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Oxygen is key! H2O2=Oxygen Therapy   Will_I_Ever_Learn   5y

... ... Why do you think I suggested pure H2O2 3% foot bath? ... ... The H2O2 will kill the infection and fungus and will provide very needed oxygen to the legs. H2O2 3% foot bath and body spry, several times a day. Even Oral H2O2 at 0.05% will help. For those interested, again, see my posts or let me know in reply to this post. I will provide a lot of links to H2O2 protocols. ... ... When the feet will be better some minor exercises can be done. ... ... Also, the purpose of the alkalizing foot bath is to remove the accumulated acid in the lymphatic system, hence helping the body and tissue to better utilize ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Absolutely W.I.E.L ... I totally agree! ... Like I mentione...   Donn   5y

Absolutely W.I.E.L ... I totally agree! ... Like I mentioned in my post ”of course there is a plethora of remedies that should be undertaken.” ... I should underline ”should”. ... The main thing I am pointing up is the main culprit - ”no movement of blood”. ... That takes water to get it fluid (the blood) so it can move, and movement of the body. That could even be swinging of the arms to get the body’s pump working harder. ... And like you mention ”cayenne” -- absolutely! ... And foot baths -- absolutely!!! ... All of it!!!!! ... A car needs ”gas in the tank” to get somewhere and in this case the ”gas in the tank” ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Cayenne Pepper Info   Will_I_Ever_Learn   5y

...   ... ...   ... ... http://www.cayennepepper.info/health-benefits-of-cayenne-pepper.html ... ... --beginning of quote-- ... ... Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper ... ...   ... ... What are the health benefits of cayenne pepper? So, how does cayenne peppers help you in a diet? The benefits of cayenne are almost too unbelievable, but its reputation keeps growing and growing. ... ...   ... ... It can do everything from kill cancer cells in the prostate to immediately stop a heart attack within 30 seconds. Incredible to hear I know, but read on McDuff. ... ...   ... ... Let’s get into some of the specific ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Help to find the cure for this, please!   Johny Apple Bomb   5y

I notice his feet show toe nail fungus. This indicates Candida could be causing some of this. ... ... Slowly build up (ionic) colloidal silver to at least 8 ounces per day. Take Probiotics also. You should also consider the (Beck Protocol) which uses colloidal silver. Ozonated (Beck Protocol) water will help with the die off. ... ... http://www.silverpuppy.com/ ... ... http://www.drloyd.com/beckpapers.exe ... ... Yes Morless’s alkalizing drink would help greatly but I don’t think it’s the answer to everything under the sun. do not use the vinegar use the lemons as Candida likes vinegar. ... ... The Moreless Al ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I would also get a corona discharge water ozonator and drin...   Johny Apple Bomb   5y

I would also get a corona discharge water ozonator and drink mostly ozonated water. This will greatly rid the body of toxins. It will also greatly decrease or stop any die off symptoms. If you start killing off any pathogens the Lymph could get worse! So you need the ozonated water to cleanse out the system. ... ... I like the Cayenne and was thinking of posting it also. ... ... http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZwaterQ20ozonatorQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZR40QQ_mdoZ   [End]
      • THANK YOU JAB!!!! ... ... I have suspected for a long time...   teraza   5y

THANK YOU JAB!!!! ... ... I have suspected for a long time that ACV made my candida worse.. and you just said yeast likes vinegar.. ... ... TADA! ... ... ... candida also likes kombucha..   [End]
    • What comes to my mind ... the advertisement that comes on ...   #94391   5y

What comes to my mind ... the advertisement that comes on late at night for a lawyer ... office. ... ... the advertisement asking people the dye they dranked to help show up problems on MRI Testing Machine. ... ... ... The advertisement asked do you have these 3 symptoms: ... bla bla bla... ... ... ... I wonder if this could fall into that category? ...   [End]
    • Did they rule out cellulitis as well? It looks a lot like i...   Hveragerthi   5y

Did they rule out cellulitis as well? It looks a lot like it. Also is he diabetic? ... ... A few things I recommend to begin with are lymphatic and adrenal support herbs for the fluid accumulation. For the lymphatic system I recommend red root (New Jersey tea, ceanothus). For the adrenals I would go with jiaogulan, and schisandra berries. Good sources of vitamin C is also very important. Watercress, amla berry, or acerola cherry are my choices here. Vitamin C is going to be important for not only adrenal function but also for stabilizing the blood vessels. ... ... The herb butcher’s broom is also hi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • get some bulk herbs at the health food store or coop as the...   knowledge seeker   5y

get some bulk herbs at the health food store or coop as these are cheap or if you can’t find, get them online by typing bulk herbs and the herb you want into the search engine. for best results, use organic or wildcrafted herbs as these are 7-10 times higher in the pytochemicals that cure and prevent disease ... ... For example the first herb in the formula below is plantain ... for your info, plantain (the weed is what you want not the banana} grows all over many states in lawns and park lawns. If you can find some not by highways and polluted these would be wildcrafted and free. You can tinctu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What is urine pH?   imaxfli   4y

Ever take his urine pH, I would be interested what it was!   [End]
    • Re: Help to find the cure for this, please!   knowledge seeker   28mo

I updated my message above a little if you want to reread it   [End]
  • Lymphedema Way Too Common After Breast Cancer "Treatment"   Ruthiness   6y  C

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gXS7rBP2C-UQG_r7nmXU_cAiVrmQD95CJDKG0 ... ... ... It’s my opinion that most women should *never* choose sentinel lymph node biopsy just to CHECK them for cancer. There are better ways to do this - PEM - Positron Emission Mammography and Thermography. Neither of these involve removal and both will show if the lymph nodes have any cancer. ... ... Here is the AP article linked above: ... ... Trying to prevent lymphedema after breast cancer ... ... By LAURAN NEERGAARD – 22 hours ago ... ... WASHINGTON (AP) — Hospitals in about a dozen states are testing whether some sim ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Information on Lymphoma   mshealy7   6y  C

About 2 months ago I noticed that a lymph node in my neck was swollen. I didn’t feel bad or anything just figured I must be trying to develop some type of infection. About 2 weeks later I began to stay really tired all the time. I also noticed another swollen node directly below the original. I let that go as well. I now have a total of seven swollen lumps in my neck and one just to the right of my collarbone. I am constantly tired and my feet and neck itch like crazy, especially at night. Should I be concerned about lymphoma? What could be another cause for this swelling?   [End]
    • Check out cancertutor.com and mnwelldir.org   qocqusi   5y

Check out cancertutor.com and mnwelldir.org   [End]
    • You should get to a doctor. ... ... Diagnosing over the i...   patientadvocate   5y

You should get to a doctor. ... ... Diagnosing over the internet is not recommended. ... ... Your symptoms can be autoimmune, they can be mononucleosis, low grade strep, MRSA, and all of these can be dangerous. ... ... Simple blood test will tell you most everything usually. ... ... Once your doctor gives you a diagnosis,...then you should come back to curezone and seek the information for that diagnosis. ... ... ... ... ... Bret   [End]
  • Compression Garments in Australia?   Scouter   6y

Hi, ... ... I’m wondering if there are any Australians here who have found suitable compression garments for the full leg? ... ... I’m told by the Victorian Austin Lymphedema clinic that there is nothing for the full leg but I see that there are panytyhose type advertised on the net. However, I just don’t know if they are the kind of compression fabric that we need for serious lymphedema or how to purchase without someone actually measuring the leg like the clinic does and purchasing something custom. I’d like to hear some views on that please. ... ... I’m told the shape of my lymph is unusual but when ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Help with acute edema and lymph swelling   lorree   6y  C

Hi, ... ... I overdid it with alot of work with walking, lifting and lack of sleep, poor diet--this happened last year and resolved. Now it started with pitting edema in ankles, moving up the leg and now I feel it all over--face and lymph nodes, etc. Any supplements or techniques I can use quickly? I am packing the house to sell, and bad timing as I can’t really elevate and care for myself as I should. I am doing epsom salt baths. ... ... Thanks, ... Lorree   [End]
  • Suspect Lymphodema on arm after Breast Cancer treatments   Thingsemlikes   7y

Hello ... I had BC surgery almost 3 yrs ago followed by Radiation and Chemo. ... I had a Lumpectomy and 11 nodes removed. I felt I have been very careful with the left arm and followed the guidlines given. It has not given me any problems until now. The other day I noticed the arm is swollen from the elbow to the wrist. I was taking down boxes of Xmas Decorations last week and did do a little ice chipping for about 10 mins. Nothing that seemed too drastic to me, but I’m sure that has caused the swelling. ... I do use a homeopath and I’m going for a massage tomrorrow and will see what both have ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ozoneman and hanna   gmoorhouse   7y  C

Thank both of you for your quick responses and all the GREAT information. We have been to the doctor about these specific issues and cannot get a referral. No hemotaligist, a neurologist suggested MayoClinic along with her Endo, about 2 years ago now her doctor said she needs to have the lymphs bio’d......but that never happened and change of doctors. ... ... ... ******Ozoneman, ... ... ... Thanks again for the information. I will look up prices for the ... OZX 500. ... ... Is oral h2o2 bad if I have Barretts esphogus? ... ... I understand about the h2o2 in the eyes that seemed scary to me. ... ... My wife did have Th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... First this is only what I would do in this instanc...   Newport   7y

... ... First this is only what I would do in this instance: ... ... 1. Coffee enemas, see sawilsons.com ... 2. Magnesium Malate to slowly open those bile ducts again, more info: ... ... http://aor.ca/int/related_research/magnesium_malate_renew.php ... ... 3. Hulda says those diseases are caused by flukes, I agree: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=954783#i ... ... 4. The Becks system to help detox: ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=47 ... ... ... The best results I had for lymph issues was a frequency generator with lymph detox scripts, which is also pretty much the only way to get rid of flukes that have wander ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi gmoorhouse ... I just Googled Barretts esophagus to find...   ozoneman   7y

Hi gmoorhouse ... I just Googled Barretts esophagus to find out what is was. They keep coming up with new dis-eases every day. Do you also have GERD? If so I would respectfully suggest that your stomach may be ”UP”, meaning a portion of it is occupying a space it was never intended to occupy. When the stomach is extremely ”up” a portion of it can perforate the hiatus where the esophagus and trachea go through to the chest, causing all manner of symptoms. The doctors call this acid reflux disease, hiatal hernia and a host of other diseases and treat it with immodium, alka seltzer and the like ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ozoneman.......looking for some advice.   gmoorhouse   7y  C

I have a question. We seen a natural health person/microscopist and started a eating plan. ... ... When she looked at my wife’s blood she found mold, fungi, and other stuff in her blood she was on Colloidal Silver. She moreless said her liver was not doing well and her body was getting trying to shut down. Her first thing was to build the immunie system and try to get rid of the candida. She did prescribe us other herbs but she did not give my wife anything like milk thistle.........any logic to this? The regualr doctor’s liver test was fine as far as I understand but I think that was just the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi gmoorhouse ... first let me say that I am not a doctor ...   ozoneman   7y

Hi gmoorhouse ... first let me say that I am not a doctor and the experience I have is anecdotal at best. ... -----1. My wife quit and is not doing very well, so researching I thought about getting ... some ”now” milk thistle and will do that for about a month or two and then maybe start the oral h2o2. Is that a good idea?------ ... ... There is lots of evidence that milk thistle supports and helps to detoxify the liver. IMO this is a good thing to take whether one is ill or not. Same thing with H2O2. If she does H2O2 therapy, expect die-off and healing crises that can be rather severe. ... ... -----2. Does ...   [retrieve this message]
      • In regards to detoxing. Do not start with milkthistle befor...   hanna   7y

In regards to detoxing. Do not start with milkthistle before she does several liverflushes (see liverflush forum), colon cleanse (see forum for this too). ... Most people’s livers are congested. When you detox and the liver/colon are not clean the toxins will be reabsorbed by the body and she will feel sicker than before. ... ... After a few flushes 2 weeks apart, in between you can do the colon cleanse, the fastest is Oxypowder (brings oxygen in the colon and melts old fecal matter), you can start the H202. ... Still keep doing the flushes at the same time (just skip supplements on the 2 flush days) ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Preventative Steps for Lymphedema   Wikkihealth   7y  C

Hi, ... ... Here is some information on the 18 preventative steps for the lower extremeties. Due to the length of the article, I will post part of it here, and for the remainder, plus the steps for the UPPER extremeties, please go to my website at: ... http://www.wikkihealth.com ... There is a wealth of information regarding Lymphedema and our services there. ... ... Preventive Steps For LOWER Extremities ... ... For the patient who is at risk of developing lymphedema, and for the patient who has developed lymphedema. ... ... WHO IS AT RISK? ... ... At risk is anyone who has had gynecological, melanoma, prostate or k ...   [retrieve this message]
  • where can i buy excellent quality castor oil in the uk?   vanadeux   7y  C

I need it like yesterday! ... ... My mother took too much MSM and her knee has gone into a very severe pain and inflammatory response, plus it didn’t help that she used a massager on it, which for some reason its made things much worse. ... ... She cannot bend the knee at all, she will only do the doctor thing as a totally last resort!!! ... ... greatful for an early response. ... ... ajd24   [End]
  • Change your diet   rudenski   8y

Lymphedema is caused by oxidative stress. Change your diet and you might be able to relieve that stress. ... ... Use the spice’s Turmeric and Cinnamon for your food. ... ... Eat raw vegetables and raw fruit. ... Drink 6-8 glasses of distilled water with a pinch of unrefined sea salt every day. ... ... Drink a shot glass of carrot juice with a tablespoon of raw uniltered apple cider vinegar with a dash of cinnamon, turmeric, and cayenne every morning. ... http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=179... ... http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=179&p=... ... ... Avoid all other dairy but eat cottage cheese with cold pressed flax ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hydrazine Sulfate may help   rudenski   8y

Hydrazine Sulfate may help ... ... ... Hydrazine Sulfate ... ... WHEN HYDRAZINE SULFATE was introduced in the early 1970s, it was hailed as a dramatic breakthrough in chemotherapy. Much of the excitement surrounding its introduction was due to the fact that it was a new, relatively nontoxic therapy that fights cachexia. ... ... Cachexia is the medical term for the severe weight loss and general wasting away of the body that are frequently seen in cancer patients. It is a horrible condition that reduces a dying patient to skin and bones while tumors continue to nourish. The deterioration caused by cachexia ...   [retrieve this message]
  • herbs may help   siupanda   9y

taking a herb product called body builder from singapore that improves my condition as well as other lymph problems...hope to spread out messages to help others in need only. cheers, take care all.   [End]
  • is this forum active?   sharancs   9y
  • Have anyone done I.V. on your lymphedema hand or arm?   speechlessly50   9y

My left arm and hand is only 1 to 2 cm bigger than my right arm and hand, and my lymphedema was triggered by me wearing a tight bra without knowing I had gained weight. So I am not genetically lymphedema. Now I need to do I.V Hydrogen Peroxide and want to do on the lymhedema left arm and hand, due to right hand need a break. Pls let me know if anyone of you had done I.V. on lymphedema arm or hand. Thanks. I want to see if there is any risk involved before deciding.   [End]
  • Lymphedema People   tinab   9y

Hi All ... ... I’m Tina and moderator of Lymphedema People. I saw this blog/forum and thought it would be a great idea to join in case people stop in and need help. Lymphedema People is located at http://lymphedema.omno.org/ there are also many yahoo groups dedicated to our condition. ... ... Just wanted to drop in and say hi. ... ... Tina Lymphedema People ...   [End]
  • Flying with lymphedema   carysnanna   10y

Hello, ... ... I’m new to this message board but I was hoping that someone could help me. My Nanna has been recently diagnosed with Lymphedema and we’re just getting her settled into treatments. She has had two mastectomies during the last 18 months. ... ... We are going for a family vacation at Christmas and some people have told her that she will need to wear a special sleeve on her arm with the lymphedema when travelling and others have told her not to. I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice or experience with flying with lymphedema. ... ... Thanks very much, ... ... Cary’s Nanna ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there. I think it’s suggested that she wear compression ...   kimwood60   10y

Hi there. I think it’s suggested that she wear compression sleeve when flying. The air pressure differences in flight can be a problem. If I were you I’d post this question on the website below. There are very knowledgable people in these 2 forums that I’m sure will answer your question. Good luck! ... ... ... http://lymphedema.omno.org/ ... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/LLLymphedema2/ ...   [End]
    • Hi there. I think it’s suggested that she wear compression ...   kimwood60   10y

Hi there. I think it’s suggested that she wear compression sleeve when flying. The air pressure differences in flight can be a problem. If I were you I’d post this question on the website below. There are very knowledgable people in these 2 forums that I’m sure will answer your question. Good luck! ... ... ... http://lymphedema.omno.org/ ... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/LLLymphedema2/ ...   [End]
  • Interesting Article Lymph Congestion   kimwood60   10y

http://www.digitalnaturopath.com/cond/C162393.html ...   [End]
  • Interesting site for lymph problems   Barney Miller   10y

I thought you folks would be interested in this site which deals with lymph and the use of a Light Beam Generator. http://www.lightbeamgenerator.com/articles.html ...   [End]
  • article on self lymph drainage   helenadams   10y

... http://www.cancerbacup.org.uk/Site/Resourcessupport/Controllingsymptoms/Lymph... ...   [End]
  • Hope? An Article out of a newspaper "The Age" in Australia....   kimwood60   10y

Cure hope rises for lymphoedema ... By Amanda Dunn ... Health Reporter ... August 16, 2003 ... Melbourne scientists have discovered a potential cure for the chronic, fluid-retaining condition lymphoedema by replicating the way the body grows new lymphatic vessels. ... By mimicking the way genes produce the proteins VEGF-C and VEGF-D, which make lymphatic vessels grow, researchers at the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research in Parkville have been able to generate new lymphatic vessels in animals. The new vessels transported the fluid that causes swelling in lymphoedema away from the tissue, reversing t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Wealth of information website   kimwood60   10y

This is a fantastic website for information! http://lymphedema.omno.org/ ...   [End]
  • Anti-oxidant vitamins and lymphedema   kimwood60   10y

Interesting article out of Germany: ... ... Oxidative stress in chronic lymphoedema ... W.G. Siems, R. Brenke1, A. Beier2 and T. Grune2, ... From the Herzog-Julius Hospital for Rheumatology and Orthopaedics, Bad Harzburg, ... 1 Hufeland Hospital Bad Ems, and 2 Clinics of Physical Therapy and ... Rehabilitation and Neuroscience Research Centre, Medical Faculty (Charité), ... Humboldt University Berlin, Germany ... ... Received 2 November 2001 Accepted for publication 6 August 2002. ... ... Background: Chronic lymphoedema is one of the most frequent and debilitating ... complications after surgical and radiological tumour ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Support & Communication for lymphedema sufferers   kimwood60   10y

This should be a great place for us (lymphedema patients) to share our knowledge, experiences and provide support to each other. ... ... It’s so easy to feel alone when you have this condition. The majority of Drs are unaware of the condition and treatment options for it. Many dismiss it as ”just swelling, learn to live with it”. Most patients end up self diagnosing the condition through their own research. There is so little information on this disease. It is a lifelong battle with no cure. I really believe there is a need for a forum exclusive to this subject. ... ... Personally, I have had prim ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi! Yes ... be very careful with this. I’ve had it for 17...   tophat   10y

Hi! Yes ... be very careful with this. I’ve had it for 17 years. It first manifested during pregnancy with my son and was, at that time, diagnosed as severe edema on the verge of toxemia. ... ... The reason I advise extreme caution ... is that it also almost killed me about 7 years ago when it spread to my torso and developed into Sepsis (whole body infection) and a total organic body shut down, liver, kidneys, immune, etc. At the time, nobody could figure out the cause ... however now, in retrospect, the conclusion is that the lymphedema from my left leg had spread to torso (belly area) an ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Chris! Nice to hear from you. Hopefully others will join...   kimwood60   10y

Hi Chris! Nice to hear from you. Hopefully others will join in and we can make this a productive information exchange experience =)! ... ... Wow! I hadn’t heard of anyone with your particular experience. I mean, I know it creeps and spreads into other areas (limbs, torsos, faces, etc) but overall body sepsis. Yikes! How terrible it must have been (/still is periodically?) for you. Y’know, it seems the more one finds out about this condition the scarier it is. There is something to be said for knowing the risks though. Better to know and prepare oneself for the possible than to have it rear it’s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hi Kim, ... im so glad i found this site. I have been treat...   Tampabayusa   10y

hi Kim, ... im so glad i found this site. I have been treating my Lyphedema for about 3 years. Im 27 years old. and the onset started just one day out of the blue. My right ankle just started to swell for no reason. I tried elimination of salt for my diet and so may other help measures, but to no avail. So my mother encourged me to see a doctor, not knowing any better, i went to a Foot Doctor. Then he refered me to a cardiologist who then diagnoist me with Lyphedema. I was so sure that i would just be able to take a pill and it would be all over....but that was not the case. It was depressi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi "Tampabay" =)   kimwood60   10y

I empathize completely. I was 37 (I’m 44 now) when my foot swelled up overnight. And, yes, completely and totally depressed when I realized there would be no more sexy little strappy sandals! (pout, pout) No stiletto pumps or most other ”real people” fun shoes, for that matter. =( Oh well, I now mostly wear the little half boots in a size too big so I can get the zipper closed on the right foot while layering extra socks onto the left foot to fill up the space. Egads! ... ... Luckily (knocking on my wooden desk) I’ve avoided any cellulitis bouts that so many of us get from this condition. It i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Support & Communication for lymphedema sufferers   Tampabayusa   10y

hi Kim, ... im so glad i found this site. I have been treating my Lyphedema for about 3 years. Im 27 years old. and the onset started just one day out of the blue. My right ankle just started to swell for no reason. I tried elimination of salt for my diet and so may other help measures, but to no avail. So my mother encourged me to see a doctor, not knowing any better, i went to a Foot Doctor. Then he refered me to a cardiologist who then diagnoist me with Lyphedema. I was so sure that i would just be able to take a pill and it would be all over....but that was not the case. It was depressi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am aged 64 and have had it in my leg for 9 years having b...   Bast   24mo

I am aged 64 and have had it in my leg for 9 years having been knocked down by a car. My leg is swollen terribly and I have huge lumps on my ankles like melons. I find it very hard to cope cant get shoes have to make trousers people stare ... ... They can get man on the moon can seperate twins at birth heart transplants WHY cannot they find a cure for this aweful complaint. ... ... If they havent got one then they should get down and find one ... It is hard dfor me embarassing and makes life very difficult. ... ... CAnt they drain fluid off or anything?   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.
Is there a Herpes Cure?
There has been a Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Clark Magnetic Pulser
Introducing the most advanced magnetic pulser on the market today!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

150 messages, 48 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 150, 1 pages,  58,342 page views

"Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it."
~ Dr. Karl Menninger

Image Galler Lymphedema Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.41 sec at 4/25/2014 12:09:25 AM, requested by 23.23.2.137, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=550&ob=d&c=0 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25