CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5289 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Stories With Meaning

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 111,579 page views     398 messages     145 topics     3 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Stories W.Meaning     All Forums 
Like Stories With Meaning on Facebook.com
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

• My Own Article about SUICIDE and HOW to stop ON Time...   1234567   9mo  C

Hello Forum... ... ... Ok, being an Admin on one of the FaceBook pages.. last night I posted my own article about SUICIDE. One guy some time back contacted that FB page in order to find Help from Doctors to die quick... He tried to make it happen by drinking couple of Hundreds Sleeping pills but Doctors Saved him and he turned to that page. I am Extremely HAPPY that I saw that post of his even Not being an admin of that page by then. So I answred him and tried to talk Sense to him... ... ... I will copy that article of Mine for you to read and also give a link redarding that one. ... ... I Kindly would l ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship Competition   scarlettdee   9mo  C

1st Annual Tribe Scholarship Writing Competition ... ... Win a scholarship on a forthcoming Tribe Yoga Teacher Training or 500 Euros cash prize! ... ... Tribe is offering a great opportunity to combine the art of writing with the spirit of Yoga. If you have experienced yoga, practiced yoga, lived yoga or just observed yoga, then you probably have a story to tell. ... ... We hope this competition motivates you to pick up a pen and paper and write down yoga stories that will inspire, educate, enthuse or simply entertain others about the yoga world, yoga community or yoga practice. ... ... Submit your stories, m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   awesom3   12mo  C

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • Zinc / Copper 1:8 Idiots ! No, 1:10 is WRONG.   Pokermaniac   14mo  C

Hi ... ... Those idiots who says 1:10 take 1,5 year of my life. ... ... I try to stick with 1:10 last 1 year, thats why my candida not worse and not improve. Shit i use 1:8 since last 3 days, and disappear from some lower places. Damn average vegan do 1:7 and its good. Average human have 1:8 up to 1:9,5 and it good. Around 1:10 is 50% of time good, 50% of time wrong so its WRONG. ... ... Ideal is 1:8.   [End]
    • Hi ... ... 1:8,1 also not working. I take 5mg zinc this mo...   Pokermaniac   14mo

Hi ... ... 1:8,1 also not working. I take 5mg zinc this morning(around 1,6 assimilate) to rise my yesterday ratio to 1:8,7. Today i decrease millet intake from 50grams to 25grams and increase 50gram white rice to stay at 1:8,7 ratio, lets see. ... ... Bye   [End]
    • Stop being obsessed about ratios. What sort of a life is th...   FluffyBunny   14mo

Stop being obsessed about ratios. What sort of a life is that? If that had anything to do with real life or health, all animals apart from humans would have died out by now. How about listening to your body and just eating healthy, fresh food according to your instincts and some common sense??   [End]
      • Ratios are most important, than rest stuff. ... ... I eat ...   Pokermaniac   14mo

Ratios are most important, than rest stuff. ... ... I eat too much spices who have more copper then i think. ... ... So 1:7,5 - 1:9,5 for Cu/Zn is good. ... ... Candida and Copper/Zinc is all about. No sugar, no carbs, no fat, no antifungals, no all other shit. No Diflucan, no coconut oil, no Citro - ALL ARE WORTHLESS in my case (non albicans candida overgrow). ... ... We have winter here, so raw food kill me, SUMMER GO RAW, yes !   [End]
    • Our bodies are different and everyone need different ratios...   thelaughingdogs   14mo

Our bodies are different and everyone need different ratios. Some will build up in your body over time and then your will need less at some point. Seems that your stressing over this and guess what, stress will cause your candida to grow.   [End]
  • Video Embedded The Man Who Planted Trees   R Webmaster   17mo  C

The Man Who Planted Trees ... ... ... ... Winner of the Acadamy Award for Best Animated Short Film and Short Film Palme d’Or in 1987, this is a charming animated masterpiece about a man who devotes his life to planting trees. ... Directed by Frederick Back and edited by Norbert Pickering, this is the full English language version translated by Jean Roberts and narrated by Christopher Plummer (the orginal version is in French language narrated by Philippe Noiret). ... ... Jean Giono, the author of the short story upon which the movie is based, wrote the story after American editors in 1953 asked him to wri ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A prostatitis patient recovered experience with chinese herb   wac10   17mo  C

A prostatitis patient recovered experience ... ... ... http://www.prostatitis1.org ... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... I was ever been a prostatitis patient for seven years . The prostate expand and pain sharply. My waist pain, dizzy and weak. I had seen many famous doctors in china , had used the microwave, infrared ray scan, acupoint injection , squeeze medicine into anus to cure the disease. But I failed. I had taken many kinds of Chinese herb medicine secret recipe and used many kinds of specific medicine that advertised Chinese medicine ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Some models in physics. / My opinion./   socrat   24mo  C

T= 0K. ... and Kirchhoff ’s ‘absolutely black body’ are models of ... a Homogeneous Energy Vacuum - Space between billions Galaxies. ... By the way, Max Laue called the ‘absolutely black body’ ... as ‘ Kircchoff ’s vacuum’. ( vacuum - ! ) ... =. ... # ... Everybody think that conception of ‘ ideal gas’ is an abstract model. ... But the temperature of ‘ ideal gas’ is T=0K and it is exactly as the ... temperature of ‘black hole ‘ . Therefore I say, that conception o ... ‘ ideal gas’ is model of vacuum and we can use all formulas of ... ‘ ideal gas’ to understand the pure vacuum: T=0K. ... == ... P.S. ... What are results ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kalpavriksha, The Wish-Fulfilling Tree   turiya   25mo

There was a traveler who reached to some mystical place by mistake. ... He came to rest under what Sufis called the Kalpavriksha, a wish fulfilling tree. ... ... After his tiring journey, He was not aware that he was sitting under this Kalpavriksha tree; he was just there in the shade of the tree. His eyes opened and he felt hungry. ... ... Just the thought came to his mind that it would be good if he could get something to eat and immediately, to his great surprise, plates full of delicious food came floating in the air and rested before him. ... He became a little afraid, but he was so hungry that he at ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Malassezia Yeast, Scabies, Demodex, Itchy Bumps, Paper Cuts...   Natural Cure   28mo  C

... ... Hello, ... ...   ... ... If you are not sure you have Scabies, Demodex ... ... or Malassezia Yeast and you are experiencing ... ... itchy bumps, paper cuts, lesions, ... ... red "Pin head" marks,  dry, hard scaly skin,   ... ... swollen follicles, or red itchy eye/ lashes ... ... then you may find some helpful info in this blog: ... ... ...   ... ... http://malasseziayeast-mypersonal-battle.blogspot.com/ ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... (Not affiliated with any Business - Nor Selling any products -statistics or other - just sharing personal experiences ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Eye Cure Story   UserX   32mo  C

Sunday night my eye was tender. Monday morning the eyelid was purple and felt bruised. My eye was itching. I used a homeopathic remedy for stye two days and the situation just kept getting worse. I started putting Neem Oil on the eyelid and felt a little better, but not much. I put drops of colloidal silver in my eye and felt a little better but not much. ... ... Before bed time last night I took a golden seal capsule. Then peed in a cup and washed my eye with the urine. Much to my surprise, both of my eyes began to sting and make lots of tears, even though I only put the urine in the infected ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wow these are interesting home remedies, if it worked for y...   Hidden Username   31mo

Wow these are interesting home remedies, if it worked for you i’m sure it will work for me too. Thanks for sharing.   [End]
    • ... Translate from: Dutch ... ... ... ...   ......   hpetersen   31mo

... Translate from: Dutch ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... Type text or a website address or translate a document. ... ... ... Cancel ... ... ... ... ... Dutch to English translation ... ... ... ... nice to hear that you are doing well right now. There’s virtually nothing worse as eye irritation. I found this link on the Internet. Is also a natural remedy for eye infections. ...   ...   [End]
  • Ten Commandments; God as a Scientist.   socrat   4y  C

God as a Scientist: Ten Commandments. ... ==. ... Can a Rational Individual believe in God ? ... In other words: ... Can God be atheist, governed by scientific laws? ... Of course ... Because if God exists, He/She/It would necessarily ... to work in an Absolute Reference Frame and had set of ... physical and mathematical laws to create everything ... in the Universe. ... If we find and understand this Absolute God’s House then ... is possible step by step to find and understand God’s Physics ... Laws, which Copernicus, Kepler, Newton, Maxwell, Planck, ... Einstein and many others scientists discovered. ... ===. ... Sch ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Doctors attack Cheerleader receiving chelation therapy foll...   _BOB   4y  C

Long story short - Desiree Jennings was a happily married 25-year-old Washington Redskins cheerleader who worked in marketing and loved running. ... ... Shortly after getting a flu shot - she developed bizarre symptoms: ”...fever and painful body aches. The symptoms quickly progressed until she could only walk with a twisted, halting gait, and had trouble reading, doing simple math -- even remembering things.” ... ... When she turned to chelation - doctors across the country began to attack her.   [End]
    • I saw part of that on tv last night. It was horrible the th...   socalgrl   4y

I saw part of that on tv last night. It was horrible the things they were saying about that poor girl and the doctor who tried to help her. Typical of mainstream medicine to attack something that can actually help. What in the hell did mainstream medicine do to HELP her? Nothing. It (flu shot) only brought her to the situation she was in after she had the flu shot. ... ... Of course the mainstream medical docs HAD to speak up and spew their rhetoric about how this was NOT brought on by the flu shot because of Big Pharma and the money these shots/vaccines bring in. What would happen if people wo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Gee. I’ve been an ICU nurse for 30 years. When they told ...   Krispy64   4y

Gee. I’ve been an ICU nurse for 30 years. When they told me that I would receive the flu vaccine or basically loose my job, first I got angry, then I arranged to start chelation therapy. There’s mercury in a lot of those vaccines. Mercury accumulates in the nervous system and causes all sorts of nasty things. Check out PubMed, the national data base for scientific/medical research. Me, my fear is the Rheumatoid Arthritis and the Alzheimer’s, since both will prevent me from working and no one else will be paying my bills. ... ... I think she was right and the doctors were wrong. But, ke ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Rape at the workplace   CoryWay   4y  C

I used to work at this company in a high rise building. The company leased the entire floor. Sometimes you’d hear shouting and maybe hitting (or something thrashing around). Later you’d see an unconscious woman being carried by a large man. He’d go to his office and shut the door. I think he was raping the girl. Is this common? There were times when all of a sudden my clothes would feel weird. That is, my socks, undergarments, shirt were situated on my body in a strange fashion. I’d go to my car and find the seat adjusted for someone tall. I’d notice my rear view mirror was titled ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Firstly, I can imagine what you are going through must be v...   Crucified4NoSins   4y

Firstly, I can imagine what you are going through must be very scary, and I’m glad you are reaching out and finding out about stuff and seeking support. ... What you described above, could’ve been raped and there is a chance you might have been raped, very often, we block out stuff which was traumatic, it’s a defense mechanism called repression (the unconscious ”forgetting” of an event), your mind does this as it assumes by blocking out the rape, it will heal you. ... ... Firstly, it’s best to talk to a psychologist about this, hypnotherapy, stuff like that can be used to help and see what happene ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Jeez, call the police. ... ... Make an anonymous call if y...   HarmonicCharge   4y

Jeez, call the police. ... ... Make an anonymous call if you have to. ... ... You are guilty of not helping those people/that woman if this is still going on, ... ... and next time you think you have been drugged or raped, seek help immedeately, ie: police. ... ... Do you want this to continue? If so, don’t do a thing and let people continue to get hurt. ... ... Evil is always at work; complacent and docile good people cannot stop it, you must actively do something. ... ...   [End]
    • I can’t imagine what’s going on? Are you unconsciously rape...   MarkLin631696775   4mo

I can’t imagine what’s going on? Are you unconsciously raped?   [End]
  • anti candidas diet/yeast infection/yeast allergy   venus0q   4y  C

I took the york lab test 2 months ago and I was told I had very strong allergy to yeast.Also I have taken a few questionnairs from some reputable sources and all the symtoms like perpetual colds and flue,joint pains for no reason,dandruff,easy bruising,IBS and constant fatigue fit classicaly with me.I’ve also been suffering from depression and anxiety for other reasons for all my life but I think it has definately been exaggerated because of my yeast full dietand my craving for sugar foods. ... ... After my nutritionist(i had a free consultaton because of the york test,i don’t otherwise have a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The problem is that you can have a severe case or a mild ca...   jhan   4y

The problem is that you can have a severe case or a mild case of candida. To know whether you have either, you couls try the no sugar diet for a few weeks and then introduce fruit again to see wheter or not you react. ... ... I used to be on the no fruit, no sugar diet (xylitol and stevia for my sweet tooth)and now I can introduce fruit again as I am almost there. ... ... I would strongly suggest you adhere to the no sugar diet. Yeast feeds on sugar and carb and you will heal much faster if you stop feeding it. ... ... Jhan   [End]
  • Audio Embedded Native American Indian Prophecy   turiya   4y  C

Speaker Lee Brown (Cherokee) shares a story... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Prophecy/mp3_Native_American_Indian_Prophecy_Lee_Brown.mp3   [End]
    • My favorite Native American Indian song.....   ginab4u   4y

This beautiful song was first sung to me by a young Cherokee man who was in the hospital (lying on his back in bed) drumming on the mattress with his open hands. (Try this while listening to this, it’s fun) ... ... He said his mother used to sing this to him, and she said it meant "When I see you, I see beauty, in your eyes, in your walk..." I can’t remember the rest, but I think his mom made that up because it’s supposed to mean this... ... Freely translated: “A we n’” (I am), “de” (of), “Yauh” –the– (Great Spirit), “Ho&rdqu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: My favorite Native American Indian song.....*edit*   turiya   4y

Hey Gina, thanks for the explanation. ... ... I just learned how to create mp3 files that I am able to upload and post on the curezone website. This is the second one that I put together. Both audio tracks I ripped from two separate youtube videos. One of Speaker Lee Brown (Cherokee) giving a talk about prophecy, and the other one from a video featuring the music of Oliver Shanti. ... ... ... Cheers - Turiya ... ... references: ... Speaker Lee Brown - ... Music - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbEUuMsyl20   [End]
    • Re: Native American Indian Prophecy   scorpioeyes   4y

This brings to mind the Qabbalistic axiom ... ... ”The stone becomes a plant; the plant a beast; the beast a man; and the man a god.” ... ... Thank you for posting this.   [End]
  • dr robert dean - palm harbor florida   #126477   4y  C

My entire family were all patients of Dr Dean for over 20 years. Although for many years I questioned his lack of care and his demeanor to the well being of my family and myself, we kept going only out of convenience and the difficulty of changing primary care-givers. What finally did it for me was, I just had shoulder surgery, I was in severe pain, it was the day before a long holiday weekend and I needed a prescription for pain medication fast. I called the Doctors office to ask for a prescription and was told by his staff that their policy dictates that they have 3 days before they NEED ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I too have been with Dr. Dean; along with my family since h...   S Mac   4y

I too have been with Dr. Dean; along with my family since he has been in practice and there is no way I buy this story. First, his demeanor toward me of my family has never been anything but caring, friendly and beyond professional. He has gone way out of his way to assist us many times and severl in last minute needs. I have sent many friends and clients to see him over the years and they rave over his handling of their needs. Second, if the shoulder was in such pain then it would have been known it before the last minute and if a refill was needed, that is something that can be called in ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have great respect and admiration for Dr. Robert M. Dean ...   #134917   4y

I have great respect and admiration for Dr. Robert M. Dean and have been a satisfied patient for over 13 years! Dr. Dean is always extremely knowledgeable and professional. He is highly respected in his field and within the medical industry as well as local hospitals. Dr. Dean is well liked by his patients and connects with them on a down to earth yet professional level. He makes everyone feel comfortable and is always friendly. His staff has always been friendly and knowledgeable as well. Dr. Dean may have moved on to other things, but he was not ”replaced” as I have read. How can ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What I did to heal Leaky Gut   #124804   4y  C

Hi Everyone, ... ... I feel the need to share my story today. I am now 27 yrs old have 3 children. When I was 23 I became Vegan and living a more healthy lifestyle. I also met a man who was doing Dr. Christopher’s school of Natural Healing. He taught me a lot about how our bodies work, and what herbs ans supplements could be used for various dis-eases. I became really passionate about wellness and natural healing and began learning and really changing my lifestyle. ... ... About 6 months later, I starting getting horrible rashes. They hurt so bad, they were so HOT and itchy and later oozed! I quiver ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Can you please tell me where did you get the DGL and Slippe...   otersan   4y

Can you please tell me where did you get the DGL and Slippery Elm powders? Likewise where did you get the Pau D’arco and the Black Walnut herbs/powders? ... ... Thanks for sharing your story and hope to others here :)   [End]
    • Hi There, ... ... Thank you for posting this...I find it s...   t_montreal   4y

Hi There, ... ... Thank you for posting this...I find it so interesting, because I am trying to heal the same issues. I find that going into an intestinal cleanse has always been very difficult for me as well as die off from any anti-fungals, because of the bowel issues, and possible lesions, so I am wondering if this protocol of slippery elm/dgl, as sort or a ’prep’ to killing/cleansing, might just be what I need... ... ... What was your diet like during this time? Did you remain vegan? Did you do juicing or any superfood? Any other things you feel were helpful that you can share? ... ... Also, can I as ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I always buy my bulk herbs and such from www.mountainrosehe...   #124804   4y

I always buy my bulk herbs and such from www.mountainroseherbs.com they have very high quality organic herbs and other great products.   [End]
      • The healing the lesions part is definitely a prep to do a c...   #124804   4y

The healing the lesions part is definitely a prep to do a cleanse. I had a hard time cleansing as well before I did this. It really helped. I also took truck loads of probiotics during the whole process and Yes I was Vegan. I ate about 80% or so raw and juiced a lot. I stayed away from sugar and drank a ton of water. I drank my body weight in ounces everyday. I really feel like the colonics during the cleansing helped a lot. I was doing enemas a home as well. ... ... As far as my rashes were concerned I put on Dr. Christopher’s BFC ointment, it really helped!!! you could also use his Beauty fac ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That’s great that you got better but I kinda doubt Dr Chris...   Jonsher_uk   4y

That’s great that you got better but I kinda doubt Dr Christopher would recommend you take MMS. ... Also there’s a lot of information out but also a lot of it’s bad and Jim Humble is one of those who’s not to bothered about the accuracy or safety of his information   [End]
      • I agree...that stuff is bad news IMO. I bought a bottle a c...   telluride   4y

I agree...that stuff is bad news IMO. I bought a bottle a couple of years ago, never used it, ended up pouring it down the toilet.   [End]
        • Please...this is a ”support” forum. If MMS is not somethin...   CdnFarmgirl   4y

Please...this is a ”support” forum. If MMS is not something you choose to use, please refrain from bad-mouthing it..that’s what the debate forum is for. There are many people who read posts here, who have benefited from taking MMS (myself included, although not for the health concerns mentioned above). As a killer of pathogens, it is superior to alot of products out there, and if handled and used correctly, in the proper doses, it can be extremely beneficial for a variety of issues.   [End]
        • I know that not everyone is interested in healing their bod...   Willowley   4y

I know that not everyone is interested in healing their body using only natural methods but I’ve got to say I agree 100% with Telly, MMS is "bad news." ... ... In the ’Natural Healing Forum’ we adhere to the protocols of three of the greatest natural healers of all time.  Dr. Christopher, Dr. Schulze and Gerson, all of whom healed thousand upon thousands of people who had ’incurable diseases using only natural protocols. MMS does NOT fall into the category of natural healing.   ... ... Blessings of natural health, ... ... Willow  ... ...   ...   [End]
          • CdnFarmgirl, ... ... I don’t wish to enter into a debate b...   Willowley   4y

CdnFarmgirl, ... ... I don’t wish to enter into a debate but I need to point out to you that the OP cross posted his/her post into our forum, the ’Natural Healing Forum’ where we follow only natural methods of healing.   ... ... Our forum members have every right to state their opinion of MMS and in fact would be remiss if they didn’t point out MMS is NOT part of our natural healing protocol.  If this hadn’t been cross posted into our forum we wouldn’t have posted what we did.  If you feel that using MMS is beneficial for you then thats great but it is NOT part of our natural healing ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: What I did to heal Leaky Gut   telluride   4y

Gracias!! :))   [End]
            • Willowley and Telly, ... ... Is MMS essentially a derivati...   t_montreal   4y

Willowley and Telly, ... ... Is MMS essentially a derivative of chlorine? I haven’t researched it much, but read a bit about a few years ago. I have also seen a vlog of raw food eater Matt Monarch at the Tree of Life Center (Gabriel Cousins’ place) using MMS to help get rid of parasites. I assume Dr.Cousins uses it as part of his protocol. Is it weird that he would, if it is not considered natural? I am just wondering.. ... ... T.   [End]
              • T, I honestly don’t know enough about it. That is why I sta...   telluride   4y

T, I honestly don’t know enough about it. That is why I stay out of the debates. It is some sort of chlorine product which personally I don’t believe belongs in the human body. And Jim Humble appears to be a total loser from what I’ve read.   [End]
                • But I won’t knock people that have used it and have claimed...   telluride   4y

But I won’t knock people that have used it and have claimed good results. To each his own.   [End]
                • Teresa, ... ... Since I don’t know much about MMS, only en...   Willowley   4y

Teresa, ... ... Since I don’t know much about MMS, only enough to know I sure don’t want to EVER put it in my body, I found a post that Unyquity made months ago on MMS.   ... ... curezone.com/forums/fm.asp ... ... " In a quick nutshell, EVERY substance that’s isolated away from it’s original phytochemicals and natural nutrient accompaniers throws the body off balance in some way or another. Even the most innocent (Vitamin C) removed iron from the tissues (hence raising the blood level of iron) and deplete copper levels (before it’s innocently urinated out). Combine that with supplements from s ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I think its unfortunate, but for many if they’re TOLD somet...   #89471   4y

I think its unfortunate, but for many if they’re TOLD something will work, then they’ll believe it so much that anything that shows the slightest bit of improvement, whether that improvement comes from healing over time or the bodys own natural healing or even some other substance or whatever that was used at the same time, then the credit will be given to that which they were TOLD would work. This was much of the hype that surrounded mms. It was broadcasted as a miracle cure ’mineral’ over the internet. I doubt if it would have had the same impact had Humble told the truth and said that d ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Dr.Cousins uses some of the worse trash on the market at hi...   Watering   4y

Dr.Cousins uses some of the worse trash on the market at his place. What can you expect he is still an MD   [End]
      • Since this is cross posted in the MMS support forum I am no...   Dquixote1217   4y

Since this is cross posted in the MMS support forum I am not going to go into a lengthy post here, but I will say that it is my very strong opinion that the esteemed Doctor Christopher would have never come within a country mile of something like MMS. ...   [End]
        • Amen To That...100% Agreed!!!!!.....N/M   Willowley   4y
        • Re: What I did to heal Leaky Gut   Anja   4y

a couple years ago I bought a bottle of it in a delusional moment, apparently, but was afraid to use it after reading more and getting a BAAAAD feeling about it. I still have it, since you’re supposed to be able to purify water with it - my husband hoards a few things for ”when the shit goes down.” lol! Not exactly a survivalist, but I guess a case of rice and a few extra bottles of water make him feel better. I hope he’s wrong, but I know he’d fare a lot better than me without air conditioning, a blow dryer and the internet. :)   [End]
          • Yeah, at one time I was so impressed I thought about buying...   Dquixote1217   4y

Yeah, at one time I was so impressed I thought about buying the materials and making and marketing it, but ultimately just could not go there. ... ... I am hoping to not have to go without modern niceties too, but I do keep a couple of months food on hand - including copius amounts of rice and beans, canned goods and just for good measure a case of Ramen Noodle.  And gallons of colloidal silver.  One never knows. ...   [End]
    • also...Re: What I did to heal Leaky Gut   t_montreal   4y

#124804, ... ... What were the proportions of herbs that you took? For instance, the SE/DGL, was it a tsp at a time? A tbsp? And for the Candida killing tea, you mentioned a quart/day, but roughly what measurement of herbs went into that? ... ... Thanks so much, ... ... Teresa.   [End]
      • T, ... ... I took a tbsp at a time and the ratio is 1:1 SE...   #124804   4y

T, ... ... I took a tbsp at a time and the ratio is 1:1 SE/DGL. ... ... The tea was also 1:1 pau d arco/black walnut. I used 1 cup herb to 4 cups of water. ... ... ... As for the MMS people do your research then form your own truth, based on your common sense. The only person that knows what is best for your body is YOU! Trust your best judgments after studying all the facts. ... ... I am only writing what I personally did. I don’t follow any ones protocol, rather than I use my own common sense and listened to my body! There’s is a wealth of information out there. Buddha said it best, Believe nothing, no matter ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hello Kelly, ... ... Just to make sure there isn’t any con...   SilverFox   4y

Hello Kelly, ... ... Just to make sure there isn’t any confusion about the success of MMS, let me point out that 103 people have answered the survey on CureZone. Of that 103 total, 84 have indicated that they have been helped by MMS. ... ... Reviewing only the MMS support forum, I find that there are just under 1000 people who have indicated that they tried MMS. ... ... Unfortunately, it appears that most of people that tried MMS didn’t feel compelled to answer the survey. ... ... It would be better to say that of the people who answered the survey, over 80% of them experienced positive results. However, if ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 80%+ "Positive Results" = what exactly??? (edit) Re: What I...   unyquity   4y

(disclaimer: not actual percentages from any ”study” or survey, just common logic/sense): ... ... Over 80% of the people who put a toxic aspirin in their body, get ”positive results for pain relief” (they’ve also ingested a large amount of ammonia & chemicals, unnaturally thinned their blood, and had caused some level of a stomach bleed)...100% of the time. ... ... Over 80% of the people who put a benzodiazepine in their body get ”positive results for panic & anxiety” (they’ve also ingested one of THE most addictive substances in the world, that blows the hell out of their GABA receptors, which wors ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Uny, ... ... Do you think this protocol, SE/DGL and teas(m...   t_montreal   4y

Uny, ... ... Do you think this protocol, SE/DGL and teas(minus the MMS) might be a suitable ’prep’ for cleansing? Would it make one constipated if that was already an issue? ... ... I find it interesting...just everyone’s take on this. And I find it more interesting that sometimes we have these ideas that people ’up there’ in certain movements, specifically the raw food movement, know more about certain things, like certain products or protocols. I’ll be the first to admit- I sometimes feel helpless when I see or hear about what everyone else is trying out or doing, thinking, maybe that’s the ticket ...   [retrieve this message]
        • T, just my 2 cents and I’m sure many disagree. I think test...   telluride   4y

T, just my 2 cents and I’m sure many disagree. I think testing is a waste and not very accurate. Not to mention expensive. My theory is assume you have candida/parasites/clogged liver..whatever, and just attack. Can’t hurt you.   [End]
          • Telly, ... ... I think you’re right. It may just be a dist...   t_montreal   4y

Telly, ... ... I think you’re right. It may just be a distraction from ’getting ’er done’ as Uny would say...like give a person more to worry about, or divert their path. ... ... T. ... ...   [End]
            • That’s just it...otherwise you have so much to think about....   telluride   4y

That’s just it...otherwise you have so much to think about...balancing this with that and so on....health should not be that complicated...my theory is almost treat your body like it had cancer...just put good things in it and do good things for it   [End]
              • GREAT post Telly!   ... ... Teresa, IMO the absolute ...   Willowley   4y

GREAT post Telly!   ... ... Teresa, IMO the absolute worst thing you could do is to let someone stick a needle in your arm and remove blood.  Not only would you be paying a fortune for it but you’d be putting your very life at risk! ... ... You are on the right path of natural healing and anything else will just ’muddy the waters’ and become a distraction.  Once you get on track and start the healing protocol and not let up then you’ll be able to see/feel/discern for yourself the progress you’re making along the way without spending extra money just to have a doctor tell you that you ...   [retrieve this message]
                • you folks on this natural healing forum are all really upbe...   #89471   4y

you folks on this natural healing forum are all really upbeat positive and make a lot of sense. Have to keep an eye on this forum now! :0)   [End]
                  • Haha! ... ... I love it! Yes, Thank You Willow and Telly f...   t_montreal   4y

Haha! ... ... I love it! Yes, Thank You Willow and Telly for your words and support, you two rock!:D And yes, we have the most ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL forum, and everyone should tune in- ’cause the support and positive feedback we serve up are supersized! ... ... It’s ’cause our hosts Uny and Rocky have made it their mission in life to help people and to provide such a safe haven of learning and healing. It’s their vision, we’re just there to soak it all in, apply it to our lives, get well and in turn, help point everyone else in that direction. ... ... I have a long way to go myself. And it’s very comfort ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Truth Is Refreshing...........;))Re: 80%+ "Positive Results...   Willowley   4y

You’re very welcome Teresa, GREAT post and absolutely true! You’re gonna do FANTASTIC, I have no doubt! ... ... We have all been so conditioned by TPTB, especially where our health is concerned.  We have been conditioned from birth to run to the doctor every time any little thing goes wrong and to put our very lives in the hands of the medical profession whose job it is to treat the symptom but never to HEAL.  I feel so very blessed to have been led to this forum where Uny and Rocky tell the absolute TRUTH regarding our health.   ... ... They have created a place of love and light and ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Ya know T, I really feel for you. I just imagined myself be...   ginger4jeff   4y

Ya know T, I really feel for you. I just imagined myself being in your place and I could see myself wanting to get that diagnosis of something,ANYTHING,please someone...God give me an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I did that for many years) LOL. But if you did get some answer I bet you’d be all over that and (probably obsessed,like me) and let that whole diagnosis define you. And your name is not (for example)CANDIDA its TERESA!!!! ... ... You know that Dr.Schulze teaches to heal ALL of our bodies not just a ankle or a liver or whatever. Remember it doesnt matter whether its the hydrotherapy or the herbs ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Wow! ... ... I sure wish this thread wasn’t cross posted c...   Willowley   4y

Wow! ... ... I sure wish this thread wasn’t cross posted cause if it wasn’t it’d be filled with R’s lol.  We’ve got the most loving/caring cheerleaders on the face of the earth in this forum! ... ... Willow  ...   [End]
                          • Ha! ... ... I love a good rated ’R’ myself...Bring it!!! :...   t_montreal   4y

Ha! ... ... I love a good rated ’R’ myself...Bring it!!! :P ... ... Gosh Ginger, you’re something else, lol! It’s a great thing, trust me:):):) You almost made me cry, when I wasn’t trying not to laugh out loud (like for real;)! ... ... Oh man, you know, sometimes when I post my questions and concerns, I feel like totally mortified- like holy cow, here she is, screwing up, or sounding crazy- now EVERYONE can see it, yadda yadda. Yea, my situation, a lot of the time, has been less than ideal. Most days, I have no idea what’s keeping me going. It feels like the struggle can be endless...and that’s not blam ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • Truer words were never spoken T.  We absolutely have t...   Willowley   4y

Truer words were never spoken T.  We absolutely have to get out of our own way in order to heal.  We need to love ourselves enough to do what we know will heal us, I am guilty of being in my own way myself.  I think that on some level in life we’ve all been guilty of being our own worst enemy! ... ... You’re on the road girl and so I am, we are all worth it! ... ... I can’t give those R’s because the OP didn’t put our forum (Natural Healing) first, at the head of the line so to speak so I can’t do it ;( but sure would if I could! ... ... Willow  ...   [End]
                        • What I've done...   Miss Helfinger   4y

$400 on a neuro-transmitter panel ... $400 on a heavy metals panel ... **both very educational but I still have to use the same methods to fix it once I got them back. ... ... +/-$10,000 over 9 years at regular allopathic doctors **including cortisone needle shots to my vagina to ’stop the pain loop** and this money is what was out of pocket. These tests also included liver panels, filtering toxic ickies through my kidneys & bladder, lots of pap smears and candida panels... ... ... ...and here I am....doing the IP. :) ... ... ...   [End]
                          • WOW. ... ... Okay, Miss H...you win- (if this was a contes...   t_montreal   4y

WOW. ... ... Okay, Miss H...you win- (if this was a contest that is!). ... ... Yeah, in terms of testing, you pretty much had it covered...see here in Canada, we get all of the allopathic stuff taken care of by insurance (mostly), and even then folks like me get all wondering about ’what else’ is out there to do in the alternative field. Honestly the one test I was really most curious about was the live blood cell analysis- as it looks at the health of the body as a whole. ... ... But in the end, I had the same thought as you: No matter WHAT the diagnosis, I still gotta fix it in the same way- the NATURA ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • I haven’t had a ’live blood’ analysis (so I think, anyhow) ...   Miss Helfinger   4y

I haven’t had a ’live blood’ analysis (so I think, anyhow) but I’ve had complete blood work AT LEAST 20 times since I was 20 years old. ... ... They all came back the same. WBC’s through the roof, anemia, low b6 & low b12, high sodium, low D, calcium ’dumping’, blah blah blah. ... ... Still only gets fixed with the complex, co-factored whole foods - otherwise the body won’t recognize it and actually repair the pathways. The universe is pretty brilliant like that. ;) ... ...   [End]
                          • ”**both very educational but I still have to use the same m...   InnerCalm   4y

”**both very educational but I still have to use the same methods to fix it once I got them back.” ... ... ... This is the perfect example of what I tell others. Back in the day when I was sick, I spent thousands on tests. As my knowledge grew I realized the tests mean nothing because you basically have one disease ....toxicity and lack of nutrition which is dealt with basically the same way. ... ... Knowing that at the time could have saved thousands and mucho time. ;-)   [End]
        • Re: 80%+ "Positive Results" = what exactly??? (edit) Re: Wh...   unyquity   4y

Uny, ... ... Do you think this protocol, SE/DGL and teas(minus the MMS) might be a suitable ’prep’ for cleansing? Would it make one constipated if that was already an issue? ... ...   ... ... Teresa, ... ... :::grin::: I think the tried, time-honored & proven protocols of the three greatest & consistently most successful healers that ever walked the face of the earth (that we know of) always take precendence over the suggestions, testimonies & ’theories’ of any CZ poster, website, author or anybody else that doesn’t have the ’mileage’ and track record of Schulze/Gerson/Christopher. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: What I did to heal Leaky Gut   #109786   4y

stay from mms ... ... this person is obviously pimping this product ... ... this has led to deaths people using this product...it’s man made and not natural   [End]
      • MMS has saved countless lives in Africa and other tropical ...   #48688   4y

MMS has saved countless lives in Africa and other tropical countries. ... The discovery of its benefits happened as a result of saving someones life. ... I would like to know the statistics of what your suggesting - people dying from the use of MMS. ... Probably around zero percent. ... ... I also enjoy reading the facts presented on this subject of MMS by people who have never tried it and don’t know anything about it other than the fact that it is a product not produced by nature.   [End]
    • Hi everyone! I was looking at the protocal that started thi...   kakiebaby   4y

Hi everyone! I was looking at the protocal that started this thread and it looks good enough for me to want to try it (not the mms) but the herb part. Does anyone think it sounds good?! Wish the thread didn’t go so off topic. any one’s thoughts on the DGL licorice root and slippery elm healing leaky gut?? ...   [End]
  • A Grinch Story Revisited   rudenski   5y  C

I was only able to give one small gift to anyone this Christmas, ... just knitting needles with some yarn... oh that and my myself... ... for whatever it is worth. ... ... Some recent calamities, both of my cars broken down with one that is dead, ... tow trucks, motels... and a few overdrafts... from wishful thinking later... ... I did get to spend Christmas week with my 5 year old child. ... ... On some days, I wish I could just forget about Christmas ... with all of its deceptions but how could I steal the magic of that day ... from my 5 year old little one? I tried to tell her the story of Jesus; ... she told ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Now that is "true love" (5 years worth).   tomato   5y

A Vietnamese man reportedly dug up his wife’s corpse and slept beside it for five years, according to Reuters . ... ... Le Van, 55, who is from a small town in the central province of Quang Nam, told Vietnamnet.vn that he slept beside his dead wife because ”he wanted to hug her.” ... ... He told the online newspaper that after his wife died in 2003 he slept on top of her grave. But after about 20 months he said he was worried about rain, wind and cold, so he dug a tunnel into the grave. ... ... When his children found out what he was doing they made him stop, but that didn’t deter Van. He then decided ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Maybe things are not so bad   rudenski   5y  C

Some historical information about the good old days. ... ... Not being a historian I wonder if some of these need to be taken with a grain of salt. Come to think of it, I wonder what the etymology of that saying is? Maybe something about the need to use spices and salt with the spoiled food that was common without refrigeration and canning. ... ... They used to use urine to tan animal skins, so families used to all pee in a pot & then once a day it was taken & sold to the tannery.......if you had to do this to survive you were ”Piss Poor”. ... But worse than that were the really poor folk who couldn’t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A Story of Garuda   chirontherainbowbridge   5y  C

In the Shaiva tradition of Hinduism, Garuda is a guardian of Lord Shiva. A tale is told how once, perched on Mount Kailash, Garuda noticed a tiny bird. He was struck by the contrast between the majesty of Kailash and Shiva’s palace, and the delicacy of ” . . . a beautiful creature, a little bird seated on the arch crowning the entrance to Shiva’s place. Garuda wondered aloud: ”How marvelous is this creation! One who has created these lofty mountains has also made this tiny bird -- and both seem equally wonderful.” ... ... Just then Yama, the god of death appeared, riding his black buffalo. Gar ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The concept of karma to me is like... ... Beating an old la...   InnerCalm   5y

The concept of karma to me is like... ... Beating an old lady with dementia for peeing herself. ... ... By having a wrath befall you when you have no idea as to why, is a bit of a cruel and sadistic notion in its mechanism and speaks to the entrapment nature of the ”karma” game and its engine. ... ... ... ... Vrooom .   [End]
      • ... ... What you are characterizing is what’s popularly kn...   chirontherainbowbridge   5y

... ... What you are characterizing is what’s popularly known as ”blaming the victim”, which is a concept very dear to -not surprisingly- those who make a living at managing the states of people who feel victimized. ”Managing states” is something ego approves of, because it keeps (every)one exiled from the knowledge of interdependant arising, which actually leads to freedom and unity. Thus, no praise, no blame. (While there is responsibility, there is no guilt trip) ... ... The word ”karma” consists of three seed syllables, and rather than fate (or any sadistic ”notion”) it simply (though comprehen ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Karma   InnerCalm   5y

Perhaps a simpler way to see it is a polar construct seeking balance within its nature. So when consciousness in its multifaceted form bumps up against itself in many forms there many energetic imbalances taking place. These imbalances seek balance. ... ... The best news is knowing this you don’t need to live out scenarious to balance it. Deeper understanding is the way to transcend the imbalance (karma). Otherwise ignorance requires a slower path. ... ... Even more profound is to realize that with more clarity, karma is an agreed upon notion that must be tuned into through the collection consci ...   [retrieve this message]
          • consciousness is forced on us whether holding kind feeling ...   trust2009   5y

consciousness is forced on us whether holding kind feeling or not it depends on necessaties of wanting to live. Cruelty is more important when it comes to live among unkind individuals for unjust profits so the unpleasant feeling is forced by the mind to be ignored and the real world is gone into the darkness of - collective unconsiousness. we say that we have a consciense of collective consciousness and unconsciousness or the good and evil. what we want here is more love to give more light and have less evil or darkness in which the poor suffer due to this controlled attention. Karma is b ...   [retrieve this message]
            • ”consciousness is forced on us whether holding kind feeling...   InnerCalm   5y

”consciousness is forced on us whether holding kind feeling or not it depends on necessities of wanting to live.” ... ... You can end your life. That is a choice. Survival instinct is a low denominator of the collective conscious and part of an overlay that can be transcended with a wider view (awareness). Most people see it from the limited view and are thus influenced by it. Even the animal kingdom has been coded this way (parasitic/predatorial overlay). ... ... ”Cruelty is more important when it comes to live among unkind individuals for unjust profits so the unpleasant feeling is forced by t ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I believe the true love is no fear at all so the unknown is...   trust2009   5y

I believe the true love is no fear at all so the unknown is accepted with joy and peace and for this fact the other fearfull, man-made, unknown, dangeruos condition and the avoidance of this evil reality can be ever reduced and the opposite lived - this is to the way to self-acceptance as God plan on us. we want freedom, the love that is satisfying and not looking to be satisfied. it is the seeking that make us aware. the more we have love in us the less we have destructive energy, less darkness and cruelty. we will just create out of good energy or just live it without fear. we have creat ...   [retrieve this message]
                • So love to you equates to expansion vs fear which would equ...   InnerCalm   5y

So love to you equates to expansion vs fear which would equate to contraction? ... ... Okay. Makes sense.   [End]
                  • yes, great, innercalm, if we have no fear and tolerance of ...   trust2009   5y

yes, great, innercalm, if we have no fear and tolerance of ignorance in us, if we do not deny the truth, we will live at a right level of energy or spirit that reflects the physical plane pleasing to God, indeed to us - our health. we have gone seeking the destructive, restless energy or bad spirits in us and at this level the living plane is likewise, harmed, and sick and dying. we deny this fact to defend our self from just fear but not us the poor livings outside ourselves, outside our real nature. to defend ourselves we have to be loving to us, or to God’s creation. God’s love look on ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Edited   Awakenings   5y
                      • Re: Karma   trust2009   5y

Fear,fear fear always we are stopped to see the truth as if the darkness that this bad harboured energy produces protects us. why we fear? it is people who tearch us to fear, care and love. Inside these three we have collective consciousness and unconsciosness: it is a kind of control or conscience created in an exploitive crowd. the spirit of the cowd or collective spirit is powerfull in comparison to that one of the true self or natural self so in this spirit we grow more and more not ourselves and this is the darkness and sacrifices or tolerance against the nature in one self and his tr ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • is your dead silence now your peace or enlightment? I suppo...   trust2009   5y

is your dead silence now your peace or enlightment? I suppose there is no dankness now in the world or around me and I am in harmony so I can be saved. Or I am in the dark and terrorized and need love. How much do I need to care for my self, how much cruelty, destructive instict, tensity, hate, laughter do I need to love myself or the-in me-and-around nature to live? Men have not changed their overexploitive hunting energy in them, this evil spirit of the crowd and now it needs to be changed to contructive one with the help of the creator. How can men allow God to help them if they do not ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Edited   Awakenings   5y

let me hear some wisdom? Does this come from a theory as well or it is just silence that you do not like it to express?   [End]
                              • Edited   #120719   5y

Balance all things ... ... No repre   [End]

that is right, I want people to react, repond more and when you have no depressive emotion of fear higher energy will be given to you, to more strength and life to us all. I want my children not down at all, their life is mine. it is repression for collective hide and seek for collective egos - this makes a conscience for what you have to love by force and call this love and have to be silent. do we fear those poor people who need love?   [End]
                                  • Do you know what is happening in the world, do you care? If...   trust2009   5y

Do you know what is happening in the world, do you care? If I say: be more peaceful, loving, kind, and understanding and these all wonder in you will save the world, what would you respond? An chronic sick anger in you would say fack the world and does not see what comes before and yet he thinks he is a wise man. the evil poeple want to love their anger and cruelty thinking that this will protect them - how much they love and protect their children and the beloved partner? How much darkness and stupidities they have living in this darkness, destructive energy, against themselves? they do n ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • Just another of many stories that infinite potential allows...   InnerCalm   5y

Just another of many stories that infinite potential allows. ... ... ... So many stories. ... ... So much defense of all of them. ... ... ... So much conflict in their defense. ... ... ... ... ... ... ”A thousand swatting at the leaves...one snipping at the root.” ... ... ... ... ... ... Just a thought. Try adding some white space to your posts, break it up a bit into paragraphs and more people will read it. ... ... This hot tip brought to you by god. ... ...   [End]
                                    • do you want to heal others - doctors thought that, the prie...   trust2009   5y

do you want to heal others - doctors thought that, the priest, politicians, workers, legeslators, teachers thought that, what happens now, they sicken people - do it without expecting rewards or money, then the real healing power from God comes to you: it is love of life given to all and in one. this love will heal you as well and you will understand the truth without fear. what is emotion freedom technic? is it forced freedom and to do what after the freedom? is it more facking into the system of egos. when we are going to live not learn to live otherwise we will never live when it come t ...   [retrieve this message]
                                      • Just another story of separation. So many to choose from. ...   InnerCalm   5y

Just another story of separation. So many to choose from. ... ... ... If we actually take responsibility for what we create and become aware enough to realize cause and effect, then we will create balance and harmony. By thinking some power outside ourselves will do that for us will keep the train rolling as it has been.   [End]
                                        • the greatest of all is living, we have to possess that but ...   trust2009   5y

the greatest of all is living, we have to possess that but we need true love, the energy to life; and only when thinking is in harmony with this, you realize that you are alive and joyful. People with bad energy in themselves think otherwise, they like to possess by destroying lifes; they are too hungry and dying and never satisfide - why, God’s creation is nothing to them so too God’s creative love, or energy, in them. how can one suppose their thought working right? they keep using hunger, anger, bad energy, hate, for ideas to form into tools and to eat up lives. First cause is evil beha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A Valentine's Morning Memory   rudenski   5y

I had been a grant funded teacher of hands on Science at a school where many of the children were from a housing project nearby. A fragile young eight year old but beautiful little Hispanic girl in my class came up to me and asked if I would be her father for Father’s Day. I was a little put back for a moment but then she said that she did not have a father. Her father was dead. I later found he had been stabbed to death in what might have been a drug transaction. I looked at this little child and what was I to do? I said of course and she then came close to me....reached around me...and s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Chemtrails and how to create Resistance Antibodies   fred999   5y  C

This page explains great ways to disperse the unwanted effects of Chemtrails. ... http://chemtrails.bust.angelfire.com/ ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded in case you think you can't   BSA EDUCATIONAL High on Water   5y  C

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • A Baby's Hug.............   Corey   6y

... I ran across the following story on Dave’s Garden website. I wasn’t too sure where to post this, and this seemed a good place to start. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ~ A Baby’s Hug ~ ... ... ... ... We were the only family with children in the restaurant. I sat Erik in a high chair and noticed everyone was quietly sitting and talking. Suddenly, Erik squealed with glee and said, ’Hi.’ He pounded his fat baby hands on the high chair tray. His eyes were crinkled in laughter and his mouth was bared in a toothless grin, as he wriggled and giggled with merriment. ... ... ... ... I looked around and saw the source of his merrime ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Best Religion   Dodge   6y

... ... ... ... ... ... The Best Religion ... ... There was once a king who ruled over his subjects well. All his people were happy and his kingdom prospered. One day the King called all the religious heads of his land. Some were well renowned and well versed in Vedas and Puranas and some in the Bible, and yet others in the Koran and other scriiptures. When all were gathered together, the King asked, ”Oh holy ones! Today, at the request of my subjects, I wish to declare one particular religion as the religion of my land. I leave it to you O learned ones, to decide amongst yourself and to arrive at a unanim ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Bob's Blitz   _BOB   6y  C

FYI, I have started a new site, ... http://www.bobsblitz.com/ ... where I will write breaking sports news and satire. ... ... I will remain on ... http://www.curezone.com ... as well. ... ... Thanks, ... ... Bob Mantz   [End]
  • The Zone and Fish Oil   AmyFirst   6y  C

... Hi everybody - I’m an editor with First For Women magazine. ... ... I’m looking for any woman who has lost weight on the Zone Diet with the help of a fish oil supplement. ... ... ... If you fit this profile or know anyone else who might, please get in touch with me by e-mail: akuperinsky@bauerpublishing.com ...   [End]
  • Potato Chips.........................   Corey   6y

... Potato Chips ... ... A little boy wanted to meet God. ... He knew it was a long trip to where God ... Lived, so he packed his suitcase with a bag of potato ... Chips and a six-pack of root beer ... And started his journey. ... ... ... When he had gone about three blocks, ... He met an old woman. She was sitting in ... The park, just staring at some pigeons. ... The boy sat down next to her and opened his suitcase. ... He was about to take a drink from ... His root beer when he noticed that the old lady ... Looked hungry, so he offered her some chips. ... She gratefully accepted it and smiled at him. ... ... ... Her smile was so pretty tha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A question Of Vision   colin79   6y  C

A beggar asked for some money from a man claiming that he was blind. ... ... ... ... ”How do I know you are really blind?” asked the man. ... ... ... ... ”Well, can you see that tree over there ?” said the beggar. ... ... ... ... ”Yes, Of course” the man replied. ... ... ... ... ” I can’t”. ... ... ... ... beggar asked for some money from a man claiming that he was blind. ... ... ... ... ”How do I know you are really blind?” asked the man. ... ... ... ... ”Well, can you see that tree over there ?” said the beggar. ... ... ... ... ”Yes, Of course” the man replied. ... ... ... ... ” I can’t”. ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Edited   UserX   6y  C

... Video Embedded [video/audio embedded] Dear Mr. PTree...   UserX   6y  C

... ... ”He said I could call on him any time I needed him! We were very sympatico!” ... ... The Trouble With Angels was another one of my favorite childhood movies! Gotta love Hayley Mills who also played in yet another one of my favorite movies... ... ... ... ... ”Here’s the deal!” ... ... Go Hayley, you tell ’em! ...   [End]
  • So you think your life is tough?   Southern Belle   6y  C

Please take the time to read this story. This is a friend of the family and is NOT meant to solicit money. It was just such a humbling experience to read this story and has made me rethink my complaints about life. ... ... Dear friends and family, ... ... As you know, we plan to leave Rwanda this Spring. God has blessed our time here and we are grateful. In many ways, it will be difficult to leave this beautiful land and its beautiful people, but we are excited to think of coming home soon, too. Todd’s work here is almost finished, but there is one more thing I’m feeling led to do before we leave. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Update....   Southern Belle   6y

Since this post went around the world and back, over $24,000 was raised for this lady. It’s enough money to build a home for her and her family and she will be able to have a stove to cook her family meals....a first for her. ... ... So, thank you to everyone who helped her. ... ... Paulette   [End]
  • ~ The Beginning ~   UserX   6y  C

Secrets can be dangerous things in families. They leave people wondering and guessing about what the truth really is. Although secrets will not remain secrets if your intention is to learn what really happened, and do so with love. My mother has kept many secrets about her past, and they are now coming to light for me. My father told me that my parents married, after only 8 days of knowing each other, and before he went overseas; because my mother told him she thought she was pregnant with someone else’s child. My mother has neither admitted nor denied this, as recently as yesterday. My fa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Edited   UserX   6y
    • Video Embedded object width=”425” height=”35   UserX   6y

Video Embedded object width=”425” height=”35   UserX   6y

Re: ~ The Beginning ~   wombat   6y

... http://guyfinley.achieveradio.com/ ...   [End]
    • I ate a whole bottle of St. Joseph’s Aspririn for Children ...   UserX   6y

I ate a whole bottle of St. Joseph’s Aspririn for Children when I was 2, in 1962, while my grandfather was babysitting me and he was on the telephone for a long time not paying attention to what I was doing. I filled the empty bottle up with water and put it under one of the sofa cushions, but left the cushion sloppy so it got noticed and lifted, and the water-filled aspirin bottle discovered. Spent the rest of the day & night in the hospital, with an MD coming in every hour, on the hour, to draw blood from my left armpit for testing. No stomach pumping, I think too much time had passed ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Video Embedded Edited   UserX   6y

Re: [video/audio embedded] Re: RAISED ON ROBBERY   UserX   6y

You have the cure ? I’ve been to over 30 already, some specialists, some not. I was beginning to think that there is no cure for this. Won’t my family be surprised !   [End]
      • Edited   UserX   6y
      • Video Embedded object width=”425” height=”35   UserX   6y

Re: ~ The Beginning ~   thewhiz   6y

the end   [End]
      • Sexy secretary.   colin79   6y  C

A banker, confused with maths, asked his secretary: ... ... If I give you $3 million less 5%, how much would you take-off? ... ... Sec: Everything, sir !!! ... ... ... ... S   [End]
      • i cured myself   lastcall   6y

I got very sick with a brown spider bite. The wound was infected and antibiotics were not working. I was running a 104 fever and I could not walk. When I was at my worst and thought I was going to die, I had a life saving dream ,where I told my self to take some antihistamines and to inhale an asthma inhaler. When I woke from the dream ,I remembered a friend had left their inhaler at my house and I knew I had some allergy pills. I found the inhaler and the pills. I took two pills and 4 blasts off that inhaler then cried my self to sleep. ... ... The next morning I was close to being 80% healed. ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks for telling us your great story! ... ... Our body’s...   bluandyelo   6y

Thanks for telling us your great story! ... ... Our body’s wisdom is truly infinite! Thankfully you listened to yours. It’s a good reminder to us all. ... ... My mum cured herself of an ulcer on her leg from a white tailed spider (Aussie version of Brown recluse), which she had had for a year and half. Nothing would heal it, including all the allopathic creams and herbal stuff we could think of, until she decided to apply bentonite clay to it. It was healed in a week to a week and a half, and it never came back! ... ... =D   [End]
        • I ´ve always been facinated about dreams and their power. T...   #23475   5y

I ´ve always been facinated about dreams and their power. This story shows that they can even be life saving. Thank you for such an inspiring story.   [End]
      • Image Embedded Edited   UserX   6y  C

... Video Embedded object width=”425” height=”35   UserX   6y  C

Video Embedded Feeling rather nostalgic today   UserX   6y  C

Feeling rather nostalgic today   [End]
      • Video Embedded object width=”425” height=”35   UserX   6y  C

Go have a look at message I ju   UserX   6y

Go have a look at message I ju   [End]
      • Edited   UserX   6y
      • Video Embedded Que Sara, Sara~ ... ... object wid   UserX   6y  C

Que Sara, Sara~ ... ...
      • Video Embedded object width=”425” height=”35   UserX   6y  C

Legal Misunderstandings...   colin79   6y  C

One afternoon, a wealthy lawyer was riding in the back of his limousine when he saw two men eating grass by the road side. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate. ... ... ”Why are you eating grass?” he asked one man. ... ... ”We don’t have any money for food,” the poor man replied. ... ... ”Oh, come along with me then.” ... ... ”But sir, I have a wife with two children!” ... ... ”Bring them along! And you, come with us too!” he said to the other man. ... ... ”But sir, I have a wife with six children!” the second man answered. ... ... ”Bring them as well!” ... ... They all climbed into the car, which was no e ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Video Embedded Edited   UserX   7y  C

Tell Me of the Night   rudenski   7y  C

Watchman, Tell Me of the Night’ part 1 ... BOB COMENOLE ... SPECIAL TO THE RENO GAZETTE-JOURNAL ... Posted: 12/9/2007 ... Related Article’Watchman, Tell Me of the Night’ part 2: Two for Chicago ... Zoom [+] ... Author Bob Comenole ... ... PUBLICITY PHOTO ... Author Bob Comenole ... ... ... advertisement ... ... ... Related ArticleHolland Project on path to rebuild Related ArticleArgentina a treat for visitors, despite troubled past Related Article5 tips to avoid spoiling kids at the holidays Related ArticleGive green for the tree hugger on your list Related ArticleBrawn, bravery, and ballet ... advertisement ... ... ... ... Editor’s note: T ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Time for a friend?   Corey   7y  C

... One day a teacher asked her students to list the names of the other ... students in the room on two sheets of paper, leaving a space between ... each name. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Then she told them to think of the nicest thing they could say about ... each of their classmates and write it down. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... It took the remainder of the class period to finish their assignment, ... and as the students left the room, each one handed in the papers. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... That Saturday, the teacher wrote down the name of each student on a ... separate sheet of paper, and listed what everyone else ha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded Half Man, Half Tree   Zoebess   7y

... ... ... It was hard to find a good place to put this story~~but there ... will be a television special tomorrow night on the Discovery ... Chanel, called Half Man, Half Tree. His affliction is caused ... by the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)~~ ... ... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ... An Indonesian fisherman who feared that he would be killed by tree-like growths covering his body has been given hope of recovery by an American doctor - and Vitamin A. ... ... the rest of the article~~ ... ... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml%3Bjsessionid%3DMLYGYKBGOG ...   [retrieve this message]
      • When You Thought I Wasn't Looking   Southern Belle   7y

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN’T LOOKING ... (written by a former child) ... ... A message every adult should read, because children are watching you, and doing as you do, not as you say. ... ... When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator, and I immediately wanted to paint another one. ... ... When you thought I wasn’t looking , I saw you feed a stray cat, and I learned that it was good to be kind to animals. ... ... When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you make my favorite cake for me, and I learned that the little things can be the special things in life. ... ... When you t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seek...   bfree   7y  C

I grew up in an atheistic environment of the Soviet Union. The very first book I read when at the age of fifteen my family crossed the iron curtain was the Old Testament. I got it from the missionaries in Italy where I spent six month before coming to the United States. I was fascinated by everything religious, spiritual, mystical and metaphysical and was on a quest for the Truth ever since. ... ... When I begun practicing yoga and doing meditation about three years ago I started experiencing significant psycho-spiritual changes. It fit the profile of what is described in some texts as the ...   [retrieve this message]
        • you are reaching out to God and the Spirit of Christ is rea...   Quinta_Essentia   7y

you are reaching out to God and the Spirit of Christ is reaching back to you, you are in the hands of Jesus, keep believing in healing, keep fostering faith and hope. Call out to the Son, the Prince of Peace, and believe that the power of love can heal and restore you. ... ... the richest blessing of God be with you, thanks for sharing.   [End]
        • Selenium deficiency & schizophrenia ... If you click on the...   #78810   7y

Selenium deficiency & schizophrenia ... If you click on the link go to the map and it shows that New York State has the highest number of schizophreia cases. It is related to diet in some way according to the article. ... http://books.google.com/books?id=Nh1XcxacpZoC&pg=RA4-PA519&lpg=RA4-PA519&dq=selenium+deficiency+schizophrenia&source=web&ots=1uiARF7D6Y&sig=-RJKF9x8CLb9Mmpqjw1nTJ8C84k#PRA4-PA519,M1 ... ... Schizophrenia appears to be a syndrome, a spectrum of diseases that produce similar symptoms. It is argued that a significant group of schizophrenics, however, experience such symptoms because o ...   [retrieve this message]
        • bfree, I still think of you and have just put you in prayer...   boldyloxx   7y

bfree, I still think of you and have just put you in prayer before Christ. ... ... These entities could be souls that are living on a lower vibration-- seeking to harrass who they can when the door is open for them to. They could be attached to you etherically, but I do not believe they have possessed you. They are just hanging around you. ... ... I think more people are harrassed like this than is known . ... ... It doesn’t mean your spirit is not where it should be, spiritually-- it may be a trial you are going through, and which has been permitted by God so that you will be able to better help othe ...   [retrieve this message]
        • The kundalini crisis   #78810   7y

http://www.edgarcayce.org/th/tharchiv/research/pineal.html ... Thus, Krishna’s emphasis on the enlightening properties of kundalini is balanced by his awareness of its destructive potential when awakened prematurely. As Krishna observes, in some cases the difference between the two outcomes is difficult to assess: ... ... There is a close relationship between the psychotic and the mystic. In a mystic, there is a healthy flow of prana into the brain, and in the psychotic the flow is morbid. In fact, the mystic and the psychotic are two ends of the same process, and the ancient traditions class mad ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. ...   #40432   7y

You are not crazy. This has been experienced by many people for thousands of years. ... It’s demonic in nature. I know because I have experienced the same thing ... and others have as well. This usually happens to a person that gets involved ... in a religious or spiritual movement that is false. Even Christians experience ... this by opening themselves up without knowing it. There have been many Christians ... who have given testimony to this happening after being involved in things like ... being slain in the spirit, and the Toronto Blessings/Brownsville Revivals. ... ... If you believe Jesus Christ is our sa ...   [retrieve this message]
        • bfree, I am SO glad you shared your story here. Praise God!...   ozgur   7y

bfree, I am SO glad you shared your story here. Praise God! I believe that the One who created heaven and earth is drawing you to Himself in an amazing way. Man, I am SO EXCITED!!! You now know that there is in fact a devil and demonic forces and that they are much more organized and have a hateful agenda than people can possibly fathom. Jesus said, in John 10:10 that the enemy has come to steal, kill, and destroy, but that He has come to give us LIFE!!! and life abundantly. To the degree that those demons hate you (which is actually more than you have even experienced) God loves you all t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Like always attracts like (the soul learning level)humans a...   judynz   6y

Like always attracts like (the soul learning level)humans are afraid of anything they dont understand. Obviously you had this lesson to go through to test yourself....& you won. ... ... The soul of each of us is made up of electromagnet energy & you can build this energy to create a powerful electro-magnetic shield around you, your loved ones, your car, house anything. INTENT is the key to all success & failure & the driver of this energy.....for good or bad. At all times we & only ourself have control over our INTENT (behind all we think say & do.) All the best with your future. ... Judy   [End]
        • Dear BFree, I was performing a search for demonic influence...   Proverbs 17.22   5y

Dear BFree, I was performing a search for demonic influence and came upon your story here. As a woman who had experienced some let downs over failed relationships accepted a spirit into my life when I was between 24-25 years old. I did what you did, I decided to embrace this spirt as possibly a baby son. I named him and imaged what he looked like. I was so grateful how you explained in honest detail about your private moments with your ailens. I often kept all those moments so private and merely shared it with only one or two people who never commented. I always thought the spirit was ...   [retrieve this message]
          • My dear friend, convenant greetings in the name of the lord...   jucey   5y

My dear friend, convenant greetings in the name of the lord. ... I read your story with great dismay and sympathy, i can imagine how the Devil has tried to ruin your life all this years, but listen carefully; the bible tells us that ’my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge’ ... The enemy is not the people jesting or laughing at you, the enemy is the Devil, the moment you realise this your problem is half solved. The bible refers to him as the old serpent, the trick star, he tricks you into believing all sorts of things about your self but they are all lies from the pit of hell. Jer 29:11 s ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. ...   antwan   5y

contact me   [End]
          • Hi Proverbs, ... ... Thanks for sharing your problem. The ...   Tinubos   5y

Hi Proverbs, ... ... Thanks for sharing your problem. The solution is here: www.jtscentral.com The best site I’ve ever found about deliverance, it has a self-help program that is designed to equip every believer to fight demons.I’m one of the beneficiaries of this program and I can say it is foolproof. No cost. Nothing to lose, but everything to gain. ... ... Thanks. ... ... In Christ’s service, ... Louis ... ... If you want to communicate, my email address is ... myeuphoria777@yahoo.com.   [End]
        • Like you, I feel like people are inside my mind all of the ...   ineedhelp2643   5y

Like you, I feel like people are inside my mind all of the time, and make fun of me. lol alot of things that I do think in my mind are childish or dorky, ha i KNOW this, and i hear laughing afterwards. This past year at school was terrible. I suspected a group of kids there who somehow knew things that i said the day before when i was home alone. this one girl always makes fun of me.. always have. It just seemed that they were in me when I started liking this one boy that seemed a part of there stoner pact or whatever. Once, i was in the shower and it felt like they were watching me and so ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Dear Ineedhelp ... ... Thanks for sharing your problem. Th...   Tinubos   5y

Dear Ineedhelp ... ... Thanks for sharing your problem. The solution is here: http://www.jtscentral.com ... The best site I’ve ever found about deliverance, it has a self-help program that is designed to equip every believer to fight demons.I’m one of the beneficiaries of this program and I can say it is foolproof. No cost. Nothing to lose, but everything to gain. ... ... Thanks. ... ... In Christ’s service, ... Louis ... ... If you want to communicate, my email address is ... myeuphoria777@yahoo.com.   [End]
        • Hello bfree. ... ... Very interesting story. Here is the a...   Tinubos   5y

Hello bfree. ... ... Very interesting story. Here is the answer to you quest... www.jtscentral.com ... ... I really admire your courage and determination. You are in the right track. Keep on reading the Bible and do visit the site. There are a lot of things happening there. I believe you have a very significant mission. The site I gave you above can help you 100%. ... ... I’m one of the beneficiaries of their program and I know many who were delivered not only from demonic oppression but also from incurable diseases in Jesus’ Name through this team. They’re the most effective deliverance ministers you c ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Bfree: ... ... I have had strange experiences also. ... ...   #128210   4y

Bfree: ... ... I have had strange experiences also. ... ... I have found several websites that offer a LOT of help on DELIVERANCE. ... ... However, from my understanding of the posting rules, I am not allowed to give you the links. What a shame. ... ... If you do a google search on ”deliverance” +”deliverance ministry” you should get some good links. ... ... I have found that typing in my symptoms and the keyword ”deliverance helps. For example, ... +kundalini +deliverance +Jesus +Christ would yield some good sites. Another search term would be +serpent. ... ... ... ... BluWhiskers   [retrieve this message]
            • Bfree, ... ... Perhaps I can include a few websites after ...   BluWhiskers   4y

Bfree, ... ... Perhaps I can include a few websites after all, based on what I see has been posted. ... ... ... Here is another site about deliverance.. These may be some of the better contacts. ... http://www.freedomencounters.com/ ... ... http://www.freedomencounters.com/docs/deliverance_prep_overview.pdf ... ... This is a very good overview of deliverance ministry. This is may also be a good contact source. ... http://www.greatbiblestudy.com/deliverance_ministry.php ... ... ... This has a lot of good resources. Same site as above. Home page. ... http://www.greatbiblestudy.com/ ... ... Ministerind Deliverance has some gre ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hello. Your story is very familiar to those in ”the know” ...   mistermatthewroberts   3y

Hello. Your story is very familiar to those in ”the know” all over the world. It is very likely you are the target of government sanctioned gang stalking and/or electronic harassment. ... ... This is a government sponsered experiment using random people as guinea pigs. ... ... You are not alone. ... ... Here are a few sites to get you started ... ... God Bless ... ... http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/category/electronic-harassment/ ... ... http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/help-cease-gang-stalking-and-electronic-harassment-harassment/   [End]
        • Did you get help?   godswarriorprincess   8mo

Did you get help?   [End]
        • About 5 or 6 years ago, I left a cult known for their ”chri...   #181731   60d

About 5 or 6 years ago, I left a cult known for their ”christian” evangelical door to door work worldwide. I was married to one of their top leaders who was trained for missionary work. After years of his financial economic verbal and other extreme abuses, I left in an ambulance. At the hospital is where I found out I was being slowly poisoned by him through my food. He had taken out a life insurance policy on me for greed so that when I died, it would be made to appear to be an ”accident”, and then he could collect money from it. ... The hospital did not allow me to return to my house, I ha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • WWW.LetsSayThanks.com   Southern Belle   7y  C

If you go to this web site, ... http://www.LetsSayThanks.com ... you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can’t pick who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services. ... ... How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second. ... ... (Whether you agree or disagree with the war, it would be a great thing to send a card to a soldier away from home.)   [End]
      • You Just Never Know - Author Unknown   Celcius   7y  C

I was’nt sure where to post this , but I feel it is worth sharing! ... ~C~ ... ... ... You Just Never Know - Author Unknown ... ... Bill worked in a factory on a production line, he was a big, awkward, homely guy. He dressed oddly with ill-fitting clothes. There were several fellow workers who thought it smart to make fun of him. ... ... One day one fellow worker noticed a small tear in his shirt and gave it a small rip. Another worker in the factory added his bit, and before long there was quite a ribbon of cloth dangling. Bill went on about his work and as he passed too near a moving belt the shirt strip wa ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The Invisible Woman   Southern Belle   7y

The Invisible Woman by Nicole Johnson ... ... It started to happen gradually. One day I was walking my son Jake to ... school. I was holding his hand and we were about to cross the street ... when the crossing guard said to him, ”Who is that with you, young fella?” ... ”Nobody”, he shrugged. ”Nobody?” The crossing guard and I laughed. My ... son is only 5, but as we crossed the street, I thought, ”Oh my ... goodness, nobody?” ... ... I would walk into a room and no one would notice. I would say something ... to my family - like ”Turn the TV down, please” - and nothing would ... happen. Nobody would get up, or eve ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded Animal Pure Love   Dodge   7y

... ... These are the pictures of a dog trying to raise his friend who had died from being hit from a car. It tried everything ... ... to raise his friend but to no avail. He tried pulling. He would not let anybody to come near his friend. He also ... ... would not leave his friend in death. True quality . If only there were more humans like this. Happened in Malaysia. ... ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... ... S eekor anjing, berada di tengah jalan berusaha menolong anjing lain yg mati karena tertabrak mobil, dengan menggunakan kakinya, anjing tersebut berusaha membangunkan temannya ... ... ... &n ...   [retrieve this message]
      • A true story in CHINA   Dodge   7y

... ... ... A true story that happened in China ... ... A bus full of passengers was travelling on hilly road. Midway through the journey, ... 3 armed thugs was eyeing the pretty woman bus driver. They forced the bus to stop ... and wanted to have fun with the driver! ... ... ... The woman driver naturally shouted for help, but all the rest of the passengers just kept quiet. ... ... Then a weakly looking middle-aged man came forth to ask the 3 men to stop; ... but he was instead beaten up. The man was very angry and appealed loudly to the ... other passengers to stop this uncivilised act but nobody responded. And the driver ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Lucid time travel dream interupted...   #10831   7y  C

a first as far as lucid dreams I can actually remember... ... ... last night-- ... ... This one was where I was part of a two man team going into position for a time travel. ... ... It seemed very specific as to where we were supposed to stand in a given space outside on the grass adjacent to a building and the invisible waves to transport were originating in from a certain angle and could only be caught standing on the ground on the grass next to the building. ... ... It seemed all very a matter of fact, as though it was a pretty routine thing with a particular mission in mind. ... ... It seemed the only thing I ...   [retrieve this message]
        • lucid dreami8ng or just non-linear remembering...   rudenski   7y

lucid dreami8ng or just non-linear remembering...   [End]
          • hey rudy... ... ... not sure... but i think i might be hav...   drofinnah   7y

hey rudy... ... ... not sure... but i think i might be having a ”near life” experience... ... ... cause it sure is a wonderful day in my neighborhood... ... lol... ... ;-)   [End]
            • Laughing is one of the greatest reasons to live... I work w...   rudenski   7y

Laughing is one of the greatest reasons to live... I work with the newly blind so I get ample opportunities to laugh as they stumble and fall...and cry when they have learned to walk straight with their chin up...head held high... I love it that you drop in...one of my favorite friends....   [End]
          • You may have a point there-- ... ... It is clearly not the...   #10831   7y

You may have a point there-- ... ... It is clearly not the past, ... ... and it is not the present, ... ... so-- if anything it may be the future-- or a parallel to the side and/or maybe ahead... ... ... ... I have a sense that it is the same ”me” as the person and identity of this incarnation that I was seeing and experiencing, and not somebody that wouldn’t be recognized as ’me’-- but I am currently not hob-knobbing with anybody that has such direct time travel capabilities at will in the here and-- ... ... now now now... ... ... must be an echo-cho-cho-cho in hererere... ... ... ”who’s doing that--?” ... ... ”Sam--?” ... ... ”Sam Wh ...   [retrieve this message]
      • A Dog's Purpose (from a 6 year old)   Southern Belle   7y  C

... A Dog’s Purpose (from a 6-year-old) ... ... Being a veterinarian, I had been called to examine a ten-year-old Irish Wolfhound named Belker. The dog’s owners, Ron, his wife, Lisa, and their little boy, Shane, were all very attached to Belker and they were hoping for a miracle. ... ... I examined Belker and found he was dying. I told the family we couldn’t do anything for Belker and offered to perform the euthanasia procedure for the old dog in their home. ... ... As we made arrangements, Ron and Lisa told me they thought it would be good for six-year-old Shane to observe the procedure. They felt as thou ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Johnny The Bagger   southern belle   7y  C

... ... http://www.stservicemovie.com/ ...   [End]
      • Wet Pants   southern belle   7y

WET PANTS ... ... Come with me to a third grade classroom..... There is a nine-year-old kid sitting at his desk and all of a sudden, there is a puddle between his feet and the front of his pants are wet. He thinks his heart is going to stop because he cannot possibly imagine how this has happened. It’s never happened before, and he knows that when the boys find out he will never hear the end of it. When the girls find out, they’ll never speak to him again as long as he lives. ... ... The boy believes his heart is going to stop; he puts his head down and prays this prayer, ”Dear God, this ... ... is an em ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Lee Marvin   southern belle   7y

... ... You Might Not Ever Guess ... ... Captain Kangaroo passed away on January 23, 2004 at age 76 , which ... is odd, because he always looked to be 76. (DOB: 6/27/27) His death ... reminded me of the following story. ... ... Some people have been a bit offended that the actor, Lee Marvin, ... is buried in a grave alongside 3 and 4 star generals at Arlington ... National Cemetery . His marker gives his name, rank (PVT) and ... service (USMC). Nothing else. Here’s a guy who was only a famous ... movie star who served his time, why the heck does he rate burial ... with these guys? Well, here is the amazing answer: ... ... I alwa ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Image Embedded ... ... ... Fabulous story~! My memories of Mr. Greenjea...   Zoebess   7y

... ... ... Fabulous story~! My memories of Mr. Greenjeans ... and Mr. Bunnyrabbit and Captain Kangaroo are ... all the more precious for learning about Captain ... Kangaroo being a hero. ... ... Mr. Rogers is gone now too so I do not know of ... any more of the great leaders in teaching values ... to children... ... ... not Sponge Bob for sure...(sigh) ... ... Thanks for sharing~! ... ... blessings, ... Zoe ... ... -_-   [End]
      • The Battle At Kruger   southern belle   7y  C

... ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM ...   [End]
      • Help Find Maddie....   R Southern Belle   7y  C

... ... ... ... http://www.howgreatthouart.co.uk/maddie.htm ...   [End]
      • Ghandhism   Dodge   7y

... ... Ghandhism-A Must read for parents ... ... Dr. Arun Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi and founder of the M.K.Gandhi ... Institute for Non-violence, in his June 9 lecture at the University of ... Puerto Rico , shared the following story: ... ... ... I was 16 years old and living with my parents at the institute my ... grandfather had founded 18 miles outside of Durban, South Africa, in the ... middle of the sugar plantations. We were deep in the country and ... had no neighbours, so my two sisters and I would always look forward to ... going to town to visit friends or go to the movies. ... ... One day, my father asked m ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The Old Wooden Bowl   rudenski   7y  C

The Wooden Bowl ... ... ... I guarantee you will remember the tale of the Wooden Bowl tomorrow, a week from now, a month from now, a year from now. ... ... ... A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year old grandson. The old man’s hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered. The family ate together at the table. ... ... But the elderly grandfather’s shaky hands and failing sight made eating difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor. When he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth. ... ... The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • So My neighborhood Had A Fourth Of July Parade.....   Southern Belle   7y  C

A couple of weeks ago, a couple of us girls decided to have a neighborhood 4th of July parade. Most working people celebrate America’s day of freedom with a day off to catch up on chores, grill, or just rest. When I asked my grand-daughter, who is nine, what did the 4th of July mean to her and she responded with another question...”Nana, isn’t that when we threw all that tea in the ocean?” I knew then she needed educating and what better way than a parade? So, it was short notice, but we set out to do the impossible. ... ... We began by placing notes on everyone’s mailboxes and heard from tw ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Alone in the Dark   lanaia74   7y  C

What things hide within the darkness, that I so fear? ... I know in my concious mine things in the dark, are the same things in the light ... But in my mind from the dark unspeakable things peer ... But when light appears, these diabolical things, well they disappear from my very sight. ... ... If only once, I wish these things could not feel presense, as to them I draw near ... Whatever is in the dark, they have a mind of their own ... When the lights go out, I know they are always near ... Never in the dark, do I be alone. ... ... Others think, I’m silly for thinking the things are in the dark that could harm some ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I went through a training course of learning how to be blin...   #2853   7y

I went through a training course of learning how to be blind... In total darkness there ... is is a certain amount of fear but then one’s other senses one depends on. When I was a child I hid under the sheets but today I know that those shadows will not exist when I go home to the light.   [End]
        • tis not the dark we fear... ... tis merely... the unknown.....   drofinnah   7y

tis not the dark we fear... ... tis merely... the unknown... ... fears exist within our mind... ... but in the light... are gone... ... ... you need to know your inner ’SELF’... ... the ’ONE’ you’ve never known... ... all your fears will then decease... ... for their cover... will be blown... ... ... within us all is ’ego’... ... with instincts run astray... ... it tries to rule and dominate... ... and just won’t go away... ... ... but also deep within us all... ... is our inner most silent ’SPIRIT’... ... it’s always there... and very strong... ... but you must be still... if you’re to hear it... ... ... the ’ego’ is loud... and boisterous... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Page 3 of 3
        1  2   3    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
        A special discount for all CureZone members!
        Herpes Cure?
        Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
        Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
        In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
        Proven Candida Diet
        The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
        All natural constipation relief!
        Free Book by Dr. Clark!
        Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
        Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
        Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
        Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
        Proven Parasite Diet
        The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Cayenne Supreme
        Royal Cayenne Supreme is a great food for the circulatory system. This ...
        Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
        Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bloo...
        The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
        For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade Cl...
        Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
        Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
        Bad Breath Cure
        Bad Breath Cure
        The Tesla Shield™
        Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
        The Krill Miracle™
        Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

398 messages, 145 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 133, 3 pages,  111,579 page views

"Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
        ~ Dr. Seuss

Image Galler Stories W.Meaning Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
        Google Ads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

•  

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.56 sec at 4/25/2014 12:07:57 AM, requested by 23.23.2.137, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=521 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25