CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums33982 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Gilberts Disease/Syndrome Liver Support Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 140,074 page views     199 messages     50 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
5mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Gilberts Disease     All Forums 
Like Gilberts Disease Cure Forum on Facebook.com

• Effects of LSD on adrenals &or CFS   bozzy86   60d  Ü C Ü

Hi there, ... ... Anyone know of any longstanding or serious effects incurred by taking acid on metabolic/endocrine (hypothyroidism) function, the adrenals &/or CFS? ... ... Also have Gilbertís syndrome & EBV. ... ... Any feedback/experience greatly appreciated. ... ... Thanks ... ...   [End]
    • I have a lot of experience with LSD and I think it was a co...   #147592   60d

I have a lot of experience with LSD and I think it was a contributing factor to developing adrenal fatigue. It is long-lasting, very stimulating and it encourages you to push past your normal limits and it mutes the bodyís natural ícrashí and exaustion signals, inviting you to exceed them. ... ... I think it can give very valuable insights to healthy people with strong adrenals if used rarely and in natural, daytime settings. But I do not recommend abusing it repeatedly, using it as a íparty drugí or stimulant.   [End]
      • This sounds quite reasonable, 147592.   omo   60d

This sounds quite reasonable, 147592.   [End]
      • Thanks for the feedback. That was my inkling. Couldnít agre...   bozzy86   59d

Thanks for the feedback. That was my inkling. Couldnít agree more RE therapeutic benefits. Out of curiosity are you adverse to doing it at night as you mentioned that you are pro Ēdaytime settingsĒ? What are your views on the occasional joint when suffering from AF?   [End]
        • I recommend daytime use for healthy people because staying ...   #147592   59d

I recommend daytime use for healthy people because staying up all night forces the adrenals into 2nd and 3rd shift and exhausts them. I donít recommend people with adrenal fatigue take any kind of stimulant. Including stimulating hallucinogenic compounds. LSD, psilocybin, 2c-b, DMT. All rock the neurons pretty hard. ... ... I think ganja is an adapotgen with a strong special ability to stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system. Can be safely & occasionally be used during adrenal fatigue recovery. Can be abused and overdone. The recovery goal is to sustainably, permanently awaken relaxed and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Extreme reaction to liver flush - have Gilbert's syndrome, ...   bozzy86   3mo  Ü C Ü

I really donít know whatís behind this as my illness is so multi-faceted but last night, night after liver flush, I began violently hurling/dry retching all night. Had had extreme nausea the night of flush & didnít sleep all night despite taking 8 ornithine & my regular klonopin for insomnia. I had a colonic yesterday after it but literally nothing came out, however I had explosive diarrhea (sorry) before & after it. Last night the extreme nausea began. Iíve done about 6 liver flushes before & despite always feeling terrible after itís never been this bad. I did it because my Gilbertís syn ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think it is most likely related to fluid and electrolyte ...   Telman   3mo

I think it is most likely related to fluid and electrolyte imbalance which is variable in people with Gilberts and can be particularly bad around menstruation. It is more likely the Epsom salts rather than the flush potion that caused the distress. ... ... You can take milder route by using another protocol: the Dave Frahm is often used by people with sensitiveties. You could also alter the dose of the Epsom salts and the liver-flush potion can be halved and still produce an effective flush.   [End]
    • Re: Extreme reaction to liver flush - have Gilbert's syndro...   #155216   3mo

Very difficult situation... ... ... I would always listen carefully to Telman, but in this case I donít think he has it correct. ... ... The excess diarrhea may have been caused by the epsom, but the nausea not likely. Wretching all night like that sounds more like stuck stone or something viral like your glandular fever. ... ... What I think happened is that you are at the point in the flushes where the big ones are starting to move and get ready to come out. This is the most difficult phase of flushing, and in your situation compounded by the Gilbertís syndrome. ... ... So I would start off with taking mag ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Extreme reaction to liver flush - have Gilberts syndrom...   bozzy86   84d

Thanks for the feedback. ... ... Do you still think it could be reflective of progress (bigger stones dislodging) in the flushes when my bilirubin has escalated though? ... ... I just did another flush & the nausea on the night of the flush was bad but not on par with the one in question. Each flush I have done Iíve experienced diarrhea for the entire next day, not just in the morning as they say to expect. ... ... I think, in fact, that the retching last week was due to a very old grapefruit - schoolboy error - which I partly juiced as I felt there wasnít enough from the fresh one, however I do feel lik ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... Thanks for the feedback. ... ... Do you still think...   #155216   84d

... Thanks for the feedback. ... ... Do you still think it could be reflective of progress (bigger stones dislodging) in the flushes when my bilirubin has escalated though? ... Yes. If you understand the process fully then it makes sense. If you want to get ahead of the game you have to really dig deep and understand these tests, what they mean and how they are interpreted. High bilirubin and high liver enzyme counts mean that the bilirubin and enzymes which are supposed to be concentra ted in the liver, are seeping out into the bloodstream. This is a very strong indicator for blockage. ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re Extreme reaction to liver flush - have Gilberts syndrome...   155216   86d

One thing to remember, is when you are doing this barbaric procedure, the benzo you are taking, which activates (using liver enzymes) and stores in the liver at a threshold level is being flushed through rapidly. Basically, you are putting yourself straight into benzo withdrawals, which is a serious condition (look up benzo withdrawal syndrome)...youll probably notice after a few doses of your Klonipin youll start to feel better agaain. ... ... Also liver flushes are terrible on the adrenals, have a look on the AF forum and do a search for them just on the AF forum, pretty ,uch every post from ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Haha it does feel strangely barbaric! The things one will r...   bozzy86   84d

Haha it does feel strangely barbaric! The things one will risk when theyíve lost their health at the possible expense of losing more! ... ... I just did another flush last night & the nausea was bad but not on par with the one in question. Didnít take klonopin. Each flush I have done Iíve experienced diarrhea for the entire next day, not just in the morning as they say to expect. ... ... I think, in fact, that the retching last week was due to a very old grapefruit - schoolboy error - which I partly juiced as I felt there wasnít enough from the fresh one, however I do feel like the Epsom Salts could ...   [retrieve this message]
        • You are 100% correct. The Epsom salts wreak havoc on your ...   saywhatagain   84d

You are 100% correct. The Epsom salts wreak havoc on your electrolyte balance, this is nothing to play around with, personally, I was hospitalized after a liver flush and was on a heart monitor for a day until they got my electrolytes back in order. Personally, would never do a liver flush again, but for those of you that do them, you have to replenish your electrolytes afterwards. The main electrolytes are sodium, potassium and calcium, you need to replenish all of these after a liver flush but you need much more sodium than other minerals. Certainly, I would agree that those with adr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • abnormal liver function test   #39792   13mo

For the past 20 years I have had abnormal liver function tests (blood work), I am a healthy 59 year old female, with no health issues. I take synthroid for my thyroid. ... The Dr. wants to do a liver biopsy to see why the tests are abnormal. Is there some way I can treat my liver to avoid the biopsy?   [End]
  • New to Gilberts Disease, what can help me?   XiBowhunter   14mo

I was just diagonsed with Gilberts disease, but my doctor didnít seem to know a whole lot about it. ... ... I am 32 years old, with several health issues, but I am wondering if this Gilberts disease may be one of the main issues with my health? ... ... (Please excuse my spelling) ... ... I have hypothyroidism ... Low B-12 ... Low testostrone ... sleep apena ... High Colesterol ... ... All of these things I take medication for, and get blood tested 2-3 times a year to monitor. ... ... My main problem is I am ALWAYS tired, noi matter what I do or how much sleep I get. ... ... Looking through a list of sym ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Xi, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous resu...   shotsee   9mo

Hi Xi, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, with most of the diseases known to mankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in all areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... ... ... You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recommendation. What have you got to lose? ... ... I wish you BEST s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gilbert's research Australia   Stephano75   25mo

People with diagnosed Gilbertís Syndrome (GS) are now being sought for testing to further understanding of this condition. This would require participants to attend a hospital in Sydney, Australia for blood tests, conducted by an endocrinologist. Importantly, for this to go ahead, we require both symptomatic and asymptomatic (no or minimal symptoms) people with GS. ... ... If you are interested in participating, please go to http://www.facebook.com/GilbertsResearch ... ... Or Ė simply search on Facebook under Gilbertís Syndrome Research Ė Australia. ... ... (Confirming- Apologies- only patients who can ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gilbert's - Very Symptomatic. Should I be?   birddream   28mo  Ü C Ü

Iím 37 y.o. I was diagnosed with Gilbertís this Fall after having high total bilirubin (1.9) while everything else was normal. Everyone tells me 1.9 is not high enough such that you would appear jaundiced, but I swear when I look in the mirror I have a yellow tinge, and the skin on my face itches a little. It concerns me that Iím having a lot of symptoms, when doctors assure me it is not a condition that causes any problem or requires any treatment. That makes me feel like something else is wrong with me - something worse, and itís just not diagnosed yet (anyone else worry that theyíre ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I believe the GS is triggered by stress. ... ... This can ...   colind   26mo

I believe the GS is triggered by stress. ... ... This can either be emotional, physical , mental or all of the above. Anxiety causes mental stress through worry. ... Have the necessary tests and if they all come back all clear move on . I have found oranges as a good mechanism to reduce Biliruben if your stomach can tolerate them. Try not to worry I know it can be hard but your mind is also very affective in manifesting symptoms to suit your illness. ... ... I too suffer from GS and have had 4 bouts of high BR over my lifetime in blood currently about 1.85. I believe my most recent bought had been bro ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Why Does MMS make me crash   overtheedge   28mo  Ü C Ü

Every time I take MMS I end up sleeping for 16 hours or more and feeling absolutely exhausted after that ... ... this is for dosages ranging from 6-12 drops daily, activated of course ... ... I do have chronic EBV as well as Gilberts syndrome so that could have something to do with it ... ... MMS has just worn me out and exacerbated my brainfog and fatigue, the two things Iv been trying to get rid of   [End]
    • There are many theories associated with this phenomenon in ...   Esstee   28mo

There are many theories associated with this phenomenon in fact. Though I believe the most credible explanation is that the body is adjusting to the changes that the Chlorus Acid(MMS mixture) is having on it. Which is likely why the effect passes over time as the body has time to adjust or compensate for the changes. ... ... PS. some people say this is a red blood cell change, but I was never able to substantiate that in blood tests myself. ... Though that doesnít mean its not the case, Iím just relaying my own experiences on that. ... ... JohnB ...   [End]
  • 100mg magnesium 3 times per day increasing energy   inspiraller   32mo  Ü C Ü

I thought Iíd share this with everyone. ... ... PROBLEM ... ... Since last year my partner and I have had a baby. Many times I have been woken during the night and it has taken time for my son to settle into a decent sleep routine. Now after a year I have become quite tired and developed twitching of my eyelid , potentially from lack of sleep. ... ... SOLUTION ... ... I tried taking 100mg of magnesium 3 times a day to try to combat the eye twitching, but its early days yet to see if thats fixed. However, within the first few days of taking the magnesium I noticed my energy improve by upto a 30% increase and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... Can you tell me which magnesium supplement you...   JerryYogi   32mo

Hi, ... ... Can you tell me which magnesium supplement you are using? ... ... Is it magnesium oxide? ... ... Thank you.   [End]
      • The one Iím using is simply a magnesium chelate from solgar...   inspiraller   32mo

The one Iím using is simply a magnesium chelate from solgar. I have read various articles about magnesium and absorption but having tried many I donít think it really matters what type it is. Even the one I am taking now, if I take more than 100mg I get diarhea. I think the important aspect is to judge the right dose per meal. For me its 100mg.   [End]
    • I think your just over stressed. Well taking care of a baby...   DavidJ21   31mo

I think your just over stressed. Well taking care of a baby is a huge responsibility and is very strainous, but you have to admit that all the hardship is worth it.  ... ... http://eyeexercises-batesmethod.com/ ...   [End]
      • Thankyou for your input but I suggest never saying to someo...   inspiraller   31mo

Thankyou for your input but I suggest never saying to someone ... íits because your stressedí. Itís not a solution, and it pisses me off when people dismiss the problem and label every ailment with a general all round statement such as íyouíre stressedí. So what even if it is the ístressí syndrome? What am I supposed to do with that information? take a nice hot bath and relax, practice deep breathing and meditate? Well for your information, I have tried that many times, and the twitching is still there. Of course it is because itís got nothing to do with ístressí. Itís got everything to do w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Isnít it great when something helps. Glad for you. ... ...   grace2010   30mo

Isnít it great when something helps. Glad for you. ... ... I have read that in order for your muscles to relax or to have the energy to move our cells must have the right amount of magnesium and calcium in them. If either mineral is missing the other mineral will just hangout in the cell waiting for the other one to show up. Once it does, the cell releases the created energy or relaxation depending on the bodies request/demand. ... Magnesium and calcium need each other in order to be metabolized. I think you said you are on a calcium supplement already. If you have too much magnesium in t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gilberts and Lymes???   imaxfli   4y  Ü C Ü

Only other person I know with Gilberts(my same age), is one of the only people I know who has been diagnosed with Lymes(Chronic, he is not treating it)...could the 2 be related????   [End]
    • Gilbertís is an inhertied defect of biliruben synthesis. Ly...   MENDOMAID   4y

Gilbertís is an inhertied defect of biliruben synthesis. Lyme Disease is an infectious disease which has a tick vector so it is doubtful that Gilbertís carries a predisposition to Lyme infection. I did not see Gilbertís mentioned in a quick web search.   [End]
      • Yea...   imaxfli   4y

Thatís what they say...but Chronic Lymes(which we both were diagnosed with) can affect organs and even cause death..I didnít have Gilbertís until after I had Lymes.   [End]
        • I looked at www.gilbertsyndrome.com ... ... Connections To...   MENDOMAID   4y

I looked at www.gilbertsyndrome.com ... ... Connections To: Allergies | Chronic Fatigue Syndrome | Candida | Soy | Hypothyroidism ... ... Note the variety of symptoms reported by people with this inherited syndrome. If you reported these to your Dr you may have been tested for Lyme Disease and if you also had non-hemolytic hyperbilirubinemia you were tested for Gilbertís. In you and your friendís case you were pos. for both. Both of you have had Gilbertís all of your life. It seems that when the body is stressed the Gilbert indicators become more obvious. It is usually a benign condition but the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Feeling poisoned. Do you recognize these symptoms?   qwerty321   4y  Ü C Ü

Overwhelming fatigue, dizziness, nausea, night sweats, brain fog, heart palpitations, confusion, difficulty concentrating, stomach cramps, hot flushes, chills, metallic taste, insomnia, difficulty in waking up and difficulty in finding words. ... Does it sound familiar? Iíve been experiencing these symptoms for the last 3 years. They have started suddenly, they vary in their strength but they never let go. Every day is a struggle and on the days when symptoms worsen I think of death kindly. Doctors provide no help - as long as your tests do not show anything quite abnormal you are not sick f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Of your symptoms, I have fatigue, dizziness, night sweating...   mytwo   4y

Of your symptoms, I have fatigue, dizziness, night sweating, brain fog, heart palpitations on occasion, confusion, difficulty concentrating, being hot on occasion, mild insomnia, difficulty in waking up and difficulty in finding words. ... ... I wanted to asked if youíve seen an iridologist? I just had one diagnose me with parasites, candida and this is the one I didnít know about but do match the symptoms, estrogen dominance. ... ... Blessings.   [End]
    •  Most of your symptoms are common with a number of con...   Hveragerthi   4y

Most of your symptoms are common with a number of conditions.  Then you said: ... ... * Strong bitter metallic (yet occasionally intensely sweet) taste (mostly on the left side of the mouth) as well as ringing in ears serves as precursors to severity of the symptoms. The more bitter (or rather caustic, almost like sucking on a battery) the taste, the more intense the ringing the more severe the whole group of symptoms for the next several days or weeks will be. ... ... Metallic taste narrows things down quite a bit since there are not many things that can cause a metallic taste.  U ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíve experienced many of your symptoms, and for me itís dow...   Tigermoon   4y

Iíve experienced many of your symptoms, and for me itís down to food intolerances, lots of them. I have been tested for celiac, and all other allergies, all negative, but I know I cannot eat many foods because of the very reactions of which you have described. ... However, I believe my own intolerances are the result of something else going on in my body which has yet to be diagnosed. I was diagnosed (via the new Video cam/ pill cam last month) with a Ulcer of the duodenum, diverticulitis of the jejulem ( a rare condition apparently) , and a narrowing of a vein that supplies my small intesti ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Your symptoms sound just like the symptoms that I read the ...   betty1939   4y

Your symptoms sound just like the symptoms that I read the other day about mold toxicity. Before the onset of these symptoms were you exposed to any mold or are you being exposed to mold now? I have lyme disease and many of my symptoms are similar to yours. Did you have a lyme disease test at Igenix. Lyme test in the country are inaccurate. You have to get a test through a LLMD (lyme literate medical doctor)who can send your lab test to Igenix a lab that is dedicated to tickbourne diseases. Also, the symptoms of toxic exposure to mold are very similar to lyme disease. I would have test don ...   [retrieve this message]
      •  I would have test done to rule out mold toxicity and ...   Hveragerthi   4y

I would have test done to rule out mold toxicity and to rule out lyme through a more accurate testing called western blot. If you have even one positive band in the western blot then you are positive for lyme. ... ... Western blot and other antibody tests such as ELISA are nowhere near accurate and do not confirm infection.  The biggest problem with antibody testing is what is known as serological cross reactivity.  Basically this means antibodies of like structure can cross react on antibody tests yielding false positives.  These can be antibodies generated by the body or ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Could be..   imaxfli   4y

Candida, Lymes, being Over-acidic...have you ever had IGENEX test for Lymes????   [End]
    • Leaky Cerebro-Spinal Fluid/CFS? Discovery HEALTH show...   nordskoven   4y

Discovery HEALTH show had a lady with leaky CSF/Cerebro-Spinal Fluid. She got it patched after a long diagnostic travail that included the symptoms of metallic taste; and numerous surgeries to get the patch to Ētake.Ē ... ... Great Physician, lavish the sick with Your healing of heart and soul, body and mind, all for Your honor and glory; received with humblest thanks and giving highest praise. AMEN   [End]
    • I think you need to see a Naturopath   TonyOrlando   4y

Hey there, ... ... Sorry to hear youíre feeling so bad. Your story is familiar to all of us. Although our symptoms may vary, we all understand the frustration of feeling impossibly ill in the face of a Doctor who insists we are fine. Itís as though they have deliberately chosen tests designed NOT to find the source of the problem. ... ... I recognize many of your symptoms, and you mention all of the correct suspects. However, I think this can all be explained by a Candida/Sibo combination. ... ... Also, it would be helpful to know what you have tried up to this point, and if you are trying anything now. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Feeling poisoned. Do you recognize these symptoms?   #77203   4y

Came upon your question by accident as I do not post around here... ... ... Ē* Symptoms usually subside during meals. Meals do not appear to mask them but genuinely reduce stomach cramping, nausea and even the degree of mental fog, yet 20-40 minutes after meal the symptoms return with vengeance and generally are much stronger then before the meal. ... Ē ... ... That tells me you have an infection, which may very well be something in your stomach. When you eat, your immune system is stronger, but very soon after that the infectious agent eats what you ate as well, and the infection gets worse. ... ... Try ea ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A lot of this sounds like Mercury toxicity to me (I know, b...   AngelofEventide   4y

A lot of this sounds like Mercury toxicity to me (I know, because I have it and it can cause all the symptoms you listed). Interestingly enough, my mom also is having the phantom teeth pain (dentist canít find the cause), headaches, heart palps and racing, etc. She has a ton of metal in her mouth and I have been trying for years to get her to remove it. She has truly bad teeth, but not from her own doing. Not sure if youíve been tested, but mercury testing is very easy. Also sounds like you should have your adrenals tested. I would suggest a 24 saliva cortisol test. You need to find ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Where do you LIVE???   imaxfli   4y

Sounds like Lymes which is kicking in Candida Problems to me. I had similar.And ĒmytwoĒ, where do you live(general area only).   [End]
    • Re: Feeling poisoned. Do you recognize these symptoms?   #170756   12mo

Hi, I canít believe everything you posted , word for word I have, every single tthing. Have you found anyhelp ? I havnt. I am new here to curezone. Thanks for your time and any advice.   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... I just read your post and your symptoms sou...   MDP69   10mo

Hello, ... ... I just read your post and your symptoms sound just like mine. Did they ever clear up? Did you find the cause? Did the silica work? A week ago, i ordered a pizza from a racist pizza delivery guy who delivered my pizza after failing to deliver TWICE. I think may have put some insecticide or roach spray on it. All I know is that the pizza was sour and there was a metallic taste in my mouth that hurt my tongue and made it sore. I also wanted to also say, that your symptoms sound repeated, maybe there is lead in your water. But my symptoms which include kidney pain, have subsided some ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíve been having many of these symptoms, increasingly so, s...   #177827   5mo

Iíve been having many of these symptoms, increasingly so, since moving in with my elderly veteran relative. He has spread that he does not care about death and dying, even bragging how he had no problem killing our kittens when we were kids, and will Ēdo inĒ a woman or child with no problem. At first, I ate his food;however, for months, I only eat his food whenever I am desperate, such as when I donít have the money on hand to purchase my own. He insists on me eating Ēat the houseĒ more and more. He is crazy. He has recently, for attention, poisoned his own self, and like some April foolís ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Problems with life insurance   sunshine71   4y

Has anyone had a problem getting life insurance coverage? My husband is 44yo and has Gibertís syndrome, he has been denied life insurance coverage. I just wanted to know if anyone else has encountered this problem and what did you do about it?   [End]
  • Any Gilbert's...   imaxfli   4y

Havers have small, light skin(no pigment), specks on their shins or thighs?? Was thinking Liver not up to snuff and not making Tyrosine as it should be..........any other weird symptoms out there?   [End]
  • Gilbert's suffereres wanted for research in Australia   Stephano75   4y

Hello, ... I recently saw a specialist in Sydney (Australia) in regards to my Gilbertís syndrome. (I have a range of symptoms which are very similar to those reported by other GS sufferers.) I sought a referral to see this doctor specifically because he had co-authored a paper which put forward a theory as to what might be causing symptoms in some Gilbertís sufferers. (Ie- As opposed to the mainstream ďit is a benign conditionĒ line) ... ... He told me that he would be interested in following up his paper with clinical research, if he could get a reasonable number of Gilbertís syndrome sufferers ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Liver Flush...   imaxfli   4y

Has anyone ever done a Liver Flush and gotten their High Bilirubin numbers(Gilbertís) to come down????   [End]
  • Fluconazole...   imaxfli   4y  Ü C Ü

Would it be OK for a person with Gilbertís to take a product that contains Fluconazole(anti-fungal)...I was told if a person has Liver problems maybe they shouldnít.   [End]
    • No...Re: Fluconazole...   unyquity   4y

...actually itís not okay for ANYONE to take Fluconazole (common name Diflucan). ... ... The toxic pharmaceutical contains fluoride, so itís dangerous for everyone. Fluoride (amongst other evils) is very hard on the liver. ... ... Uny   [End]
      • Fluzonazole is a chemical substance, like any other prescri...   KeepTrying11   4y

Fluzonazole is a chemical substance, like any other prescription drug. It in itself does not contain fluoride. Perhaps if a drug manufacturer uses fluoride as an inactive ingredient when making the tablets, capsules, or liquid form then thatís another story. However, according to  http://www.rxlist.com/diflucan-drug.htm, fluoride is not an ingredient in Diflucan, which is the most commonly prescribed anti fungal pill.  ... ... DIFLUCAN tablets contain 50, 100, 150, or 200 mg of fluconazole and the following inactive ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate a ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Disagree + evidence +EDIT (you're SELLING it?) Re: No......   unyquity   4y

from here: http://www.slweb.org/ftrcfluorinatedpharm_antif.html ... ... Fluoride Toxicity Research Collaborative (FTRC) ... ... ...we see they classify Fluconazole/Diflucan as a fluorinated/fluoridated antifungal antibiotic. ... ... Hereís the complete list: http://www.slweb.org/ftrcfluorinatedpharm.html ... ... ... Youíve listed the inactive ingredients, and the active ingredient: fluconazole, as a ĒchemicalĒ...but youíve not defined what that ĒchemicalĒ actually is. íTis very common in drug names to use the ĒfluĒ or ĒfluoĒ in the word fluoride as part of the drug name....so if taking pharmaceuticals, one s ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Disagree + evidence +EDIT (you're SELLING it?) Let's de...   KeepTrying11   4y

... ... Oh good. You are clearly educated about this topic. That makes this debate more worthwhile. ... ... Let me address your points one by one. ... ... 1.) You pointed out that Fluconazole is derived from fluoride. I must admit I did not know that. Thank you for giving that information. However, the 1st and 2nd website you referenced, Fluoride Toxicity Research Collaborative, clearly states the following. ... ... “This list is only to be used to identify drugs that are fluorinated. It is not to be used to determine any drugís potential for toxicity. ... ... It is also important to emphasize that f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • liver pain for 9 years   ocdfreak666   5y

hi i have had a inflammed liver since 2000, the pain from my liver has never gone away but the enzymes have been normal but gone up at least 40 times in the last 9 years and who knows how many other times since i dont have them checked constantly which is the only way to really see if there is inflammation cause when checked they only reflect that point in time. but since i have had the pain there and spleen pain for 9 years and i have gallstones and severe bile flow problems for about 6 years. my platelets are bordering on abnormal. i have only read that liver disease causes these symptom ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there, ... ... Yes I have all of these problems and no ...   bento   4y

Hi there, ... ... Yes I have all of these problems and no cirrohsis. I have found that liver flushing released a lot of liver flukes which were a big part of the problem. ... ... I am currently seeing a naturopath to enhance bowel, and subsequently, liver function. I think it will help. Consider a liver cleansing diet, liver flushes, colonic irrigations and maybe a naturopath to help clean your liver. ... ... Iím not there yet but hopefully getting there - it is a long path but something is causing the inflammation and we have to find the root cause of it. Wow three biopsies? Thatís quite a lot. Did th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • S-Adenosyl methionine (SAMe) and other finds   MetaPost   5y

I stumbled upon this forum, and thought it might be beneficial for some of you if I share my accidental finds during my recent research on a different subject. ... ... S-Adenosyl methionine (SAM2) is a coenzyme involved in more than 40 metabolic reactions. It is produced and consumed in the liver and is broadly available as a nutritional supplement. It regulates many liver enzymes and activities. ... ... Effect of different doses of S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe) on nicotinic acid-induced hyperbilirubinaemia in Gilbertís syndrome : ... ... http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a7870172 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Reishi + vitamin C so far is best energy provider for me   inspiraller   5y  Ü C Ü

I have tried all sorts over the past several years, from detoxes, to candida cleanses, liver flushes, chinese medicine etc. Astralagalus has helped, but when taken in a chinese mix from the chinese doctor I gradually got more and more tired. This could have been for many reasons. Iíve tried licorice with vitamin C and this has also been good, but it now gives me headaches. Iíve been taking 15 drops of reishi with 1g vitamin C and glass of water in the morning and evening and ive felt good energy levels consistently during the last couple of months. Itís not a pickup, but more of a sustaina ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Good for you. I checked out the web site for New Chapter, ...   deven   5y

Good for you. I checked out the web site for New Chapter, and didnít see reishi except in one of their formulaís like Unbounded energy or Menís daily. Is that what you mean, or am I missing the product, thanks, d   [End]
      • The one I got was - New Chapter Reishi Revital. It looks li...   inspiraller   5y

The one I got was - New Chapter Reishi Revital. It looks like its in a box, but inside is a small bottle with the tincture. Im sure you can source it elsewhere. I was looking online and apparently you can grow your own. Though I didnít want to wait that long before trying it.   [End]
        • I gotta say back when I was managing the health food store,...   Palaecro   5y

I gotta say back when I was managing the health food store, in the end just about the only things I would recommend were either garden of life or new chapter. The new chapter mushrooms are especially good, they say itís all about getting mushrooms which have the closest ancestry to the original one in its line. So they have some system where they say their P-Value organic mushrooms are on a different level. I do know Iíve felt good using them in the past. Their throat spray which was very good preventing colds. I also liked the Cordyceps & Liver Force Mushroom combo. ... ... Glad to hear the Re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Try Gilbotin,Balgorax or Gilbotab...   imaxfli   5y  Ü C Ü

Has anyone tried these treatments for Gilbertís Syndrome with any positive(or negative) results...any lab results that showed a lower Bilirubim number after use???   [End]
    • Gilbotin has mercury in it   inspiraller   5y

I looked up Gilbotin, but wouldnít touch it with a barge pole because it has mercury in it. It may be so microscopic that it wonít harm us, but then whats the point of taking it if its so small it wonít affect us. It just seems illogical to me to put something so haxardous to our health in a drug/supplement.   [End]
  • EDTA suppositary - Detoxamin for reducing calcification   inspiraller   5y  Ü C Ü

Hello ... ... I have had several hair mineral analysis and all show incrediblly elevated calcium levels. I tested my mum and my mums mum, ie my grandmother and all show elevated calcium. So there is probably a genetic link here. Just a note: My grandmother has osteoporosis and my mother had multiple sclerosis. I have gilberts syndrome, chronic IBS and prone to low energy and depression. ... ... Having researched ídr james wilsoní and ídavid l wattsí I have been trialling their recommended supplements to combat adrenal fatigue and the calcium shell syndrome. Avoiding calcium, and taking vitamin E, vi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Liver supplements exacerbating constipation   inspiraller   6y  Ü C Ü

I thoroughly recommend liver herbs and supplements that stimulate bile such as chanca piedra and lecithin. However, I have noticed all liver stimulant herbs create bowel movements as hard pellets, which I imagine damages the intestine. ... ... Turmeric ... Turmeric is recommended for its curcumin especially for people with liver problems like gilberts syndrome. When I took 2 to 4 capsules 3 times a day, even with lots of water it always exacerbated my constipation. Itís supposed to be an excellent herb specifically targeted for gilberts syndrome, but seemed to make me worse. It made my stools more ...   [retrieve this message]
    • For breakfast I would like to recommend the following: ... ...   Desperadonyc5   5y

For breakfast I would like to recommend the following: ... ... 1-2 heaping tbls of organic Hemp protein powder (Nutiva is great and inexpensive) ... 1-2 heaping tbls of ground flax seeds ... 1 tbls of lecithin ... veggie juice ... blend and drink for breakfast. I bet this will do the deeds!   [End]
      • Hi Desperadonyc5 ... ... Thanks for the suggestions. Unfor...   inspiraller   5y

Hi Desperadonyc5 ... ... Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately ground flax seed exacerbates my abdominal pain, as do a lot of other high fibre foods. The protein is a good idea and I try to have a small amount of protein with each meal. This is good for energy but it still doesnít explain why foods that help my liver make my constipation worse.   [End]
  • kelp causing rash, b complex causing headaches   inspiraller   6y  Ü C Ü

...and zinc causes fatigue. ... ... Iíve been doing really well on Dr Wilsons supplements. I was taking the rebuilder and super adrenal stress formula. I only took 1 of each with each meal. I was also taking vitamin e 400iu 2 times a day and 1g vitamin c with water 3 times a day. My energy boosted and i have been able to go back to work after suffering from chronic fatigue for the last year. I have also managed to gain a stone in weight which is fantastic for me as i have had low body fat percentage for years. The only problem is that after taking his formula I started developing a rash on my w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • TRY GLYCINE 500- 1,000mg powder   dollmaker   6y

HI This is exciting, I just called into THE POWER HOUR show and got to talk to Dr. Sherry Rogers, and she said for some people just taking 500-1,000mg. of glycine, she recommend carlsons glycine powder, she said works for that. I am off to try some!!!!! found this ***L-Glycine Powder ... Carlson Laboratories ... Each personís ability to break down protein into single amino acids differs. Factors such as diet, illness, stress, old age, and an inability to secrete digestive enzymes may result in a deficiency of one or more amino acids. The rate of protein formation and the production of new cel ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Try Carrot juice   dollmaker   6y

Hi I haveínt posted in a while. I was able to bring down my sons biliruben some when I had him drinking carrot juice, I firmly belive Gilberts has something to do with fungus, He had a horable case of thrush when he was about 4mts old, and still has outbrakes of different fungal problems on and off. I also had him on 1,000mg of taurine which I just found out is also antifungal as is horse chestnut and other herbs, I would say take everything to get rid of a fungal infection follow a anti candidia diet but mostly hit the CARROT JUICE, I know the carrot juice has natural sugar but it did bri ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gilberts & fatty foods   Mr X   6y

i have bad acne & i think GS is not helping, anytime i eat fatty foods that includes cheese, eggs or nuts and its deposited in my skin (on my face) ... Am i unable to digest fat with this disease???   [End]
  • Gilbert's Questionare   Mr X   6y  Ü C Ü

Are people with Gilbertís Syndrome more prone to getting Gallstones and/or Cancer? ... ... Is fat undigestable by people with GS, and if so what happens to the fat? ... ... After the age of 40, Gallstones may be present in 50% women & 20% men, but why is this? ... ... Sun - can the sun (source of Vit. D) help break down the bilirubin in the blood? My doctor says ííNOíí. ... ... Why is it good for people with GS to eat regularaly? ... ... Is Bilirubin itself a toxic? ... ... Why do GS suferers only notice the symptoms in adult hood? ... ... Are Omega 3 & 6 oils toxic to the liver, can they be digested? ... ... The Enzyme defficie ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Palmistry - saturnian - jaundiced - criminal tendency   inspiraller   6y

Q:Is Bilirubin itself a toxic? ... ... A: It seems logical to me that its not healthy when theres a higher level in the blood because surely it would congest its flow leading to a worsening of circulation in itself. Itís a bit like too much calcium being deposited into the joints, leading to arthritis etc. Iím sure I read somewhere also that its toxic but canít remember where. ... ... Heres an interesting point. I studied palmistry for a while and people with yellowing skin (jaundiced), ie myself included, are considered íbiliousí and chronically unhealthy. Some darker black and white palmistry, suc ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the answer.   Mr X   6y

Thanks for the answer.   [End]
        • Gentlemen, ... ... I find this discussion fascinating, and...   fledgling   5y

Gentlemen, ... ... I find this discussion fascinating, and wish I knew more. ... ... My first gallstone passed spontaneously, after a slightly bumpy 3 1/2 hour car ride with my head nodding forward, in sleep. That provided a fine gallbladder/duct massage by the lower ribs. ... ... I only glimpsed the stone, as I flushed too quickly...not expecting anything unusual. ... ... It was the size, shape, and smoothness of a pullet egg...black, flecked with bright Kelly green. It was buoyed up with fluffy stool, yellowish on one end, and orangish on the other. ... ... Searching for info on the color, I could only find th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • confused   Mr X   6y

Hereís my story... ... Iíve just been diagnosed with Gilbertís Syndrome (GS). Iím a little confused at how to deal with it and am hearing mixed storieís/remedieís etc... ... ... One of which is that GS is acquired through life, whereas i thought one was born with this so called disease, or both a possibility? ... ... In any case, is it possible to be wrongly diagnosed with GS? I have all the symptoms, fatigue, yellowing of the whites of the eyes, yellow tinge to my skin, this seems to fluctuate from time to time. ... Knowing the cause of GS (Enzyme deficiency). Does this mean from a blood test with higher ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello ... ... I completely identify with you. Itís been a ...   inspiraller   6y

Hello ... ... I completely identify with you. Itís been a real struggle for me also. I have been through quite a lot over the last 7 years and more so recently, from detoxes, fasts, ... liver flushes, diet experiments, elimination, and all sorts of tests and supplement programs. If you search my name on here you will see a trail of different stories, in different forums. ... ... I can see from your post that you are quite analytical and this will really help your ... investigation. People may give you grief over obsessing or being fussy and I know it is frustrating but keep researching. You will not be di ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... Hello, ... ... This is the kind of reply i was looking...   Mr X   6y

... Hello, ... ... This is the kind of reply i was looking for. ... However obscure it may seem, as in hearing things i want to hear and what i want to believe, iíd rather hear the blunt truth and then slowly but surely deal with the situation(s) at hand. Now thatís out of the way, i am to search for the correct answers to begin my journey to greater health. ... ... ... FOODS TO AVOID - Whilst on a Candida diet or for Gilbertís Syndrome suffers?? ... ... Avoiding fried food - Not a problem for me, iíve already completely cut out any fried foods. Its no longer an issue as i have kept that true for a few years no ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Reasons   inspiraller   6y

Your Questions: ... ... Q: But i donít understand why the elimination of Garlic? ... A: I canít speak for everyone and I donít intend to, but I have suffered with garlic, and the more raw it is the worse the pain has been. I agree with you, and I have enough research to prove garlic is one of the cheapest, most effective remedy for killing candida and some parasites. However, garlic has caused me pain. ... ... There are many possibilities of which I donít know for sure. Garlic could be causing me pain because the candida is putting putting up a fight and my body is causing pain as part of the reaction? ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks. Sounds like a very personal reply, which is always ...   Mr X   6y

Thanks. Sounds like a very personal reply, which is always good to hear. ... ... Actually iím not 100% sure that Green Tea can promote bile, but iíve also heard the same thing for Lemon juice, Half a squeeze of Lemon juice to near boiling water. I believe the latter to be true, would be nice to have some concrete evidence though. ... ... You mention the glycemic index, i think this is essential to maintaining a balance in Candida overgrowth. ... ... That pretty much covers everything. ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Feeling great.Is it Light box or vitamin C and licorice?   inspiraller   6y  Ü C Ü

I have been taking Dr Wilsons Adrenal Rebuilder and Super Adrenal formula, 1 of each with every meal for the last month. Iíve noticed a rash develop on my wrist. This could be from the kelp, as I have experienced this reaction with kelp before. I have also been drinking a pint of water with 2g vitamin C 30 minutes before, every time I eat. ... ... In the last 2 days I have added licorice tincture to the water and vitamin C, once in the morning, once in the afternoon and had a light box 5,000 lux on beside my computer all day. I have spent yesterday and today working. I havent worked in the last ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Border line low dhea, normal to low cortisol   inspiraller   6y  Ü C Ü

My thyroid blood test is ok, but I have high red cell count from liver function test as well as gilberts syndrome. I have been taking vitamin E 400iu two times a day in the hope of thinning my blood a bit. So far my energy levels have been much better as well as sleeping better and less radiating pain from abdominal cramps. ... ... I did a saliva test which has just revealed border line low dhea, normal to low cortisol. I have dr Wilsons Adrenal Rebuilding and Super Adernal Stress Formula. Before I begin this Iím wondering whether I should take any dhea also, or whether I should just support my ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lecithin Success with Chanca Piedra for gilberts syndrome   inspiraller   6y  Ü C Ü

I have been diagnosed with gilberts syndrome last year which is considered a mild issue and not even a problem by conventional medical doctors. However, I have been suffering with poor digestion for about 7 + years with server IBS, bloating some insomnia, recent chronic fatigue, depression and I have a very low body fat percentage. From my research it appears Gilberts syndrome people have a problem with the gluchorinidation process in the liver for phase 2 detoxification, leading to lack of bile to digest foods, where the bile ends up in the blood causing jaundice. ... ... I canít remember beyo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Recently I started taking chanca piedra for the last 3 ...   Newport   6y

... Recently I started taking chanca piedra for the last 3 weeks and seen mixed improvement of my stools. ... http://aor.ca/int/related_research/magnesium_malate_renew.php ... ... ... I see you cross post in the Cutler forum does that mean you are using frequent dose DMSA chelation? ... ... There are also a couple of other things you may want to try one is Pantethine (Phase II detoxification) which may not be produced in high enough amounts by the adrenals to detox Ethelene based toxins, more: ... http://aor.ca/int/related_research/pantethine.php ... ... ... and TMG which I saw you already had success with by usin ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Newport ... ... These are some interesting responses to...   inspiraller   6y

Hi Newport ... ... These are some interesting responses to my post. Thank you for your suggestions. I have taken malic acid in the past, as well as detoxified iodine which I am continuing to take now. I donít want to get into a debate about lugols and detoxified right now, but its an interesting point you made about iodine preventing further stone formation. Firstly, I donít know if I have stones. I know I have had stones, and 6 liver flushes have removed plenty, but the last flush nothing came out and since then, chanca piedra is the only herb that has produced consisten results with making my ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Zinc on its own has this same affect on me, making me ridic...   Newport   6y

Zinc on its own has this same affect on me, making me ridiculously fatigued and depressed ... ... Zinc will be used up by certain pathogens unless you inlcude copper: ... ... http://aor.ca/int/related_research/zinc-copper_balance.php ... ... ... ...   [End]
          • Newport. ... ... If one was low in hair copper AND low in ...   neo...   6y

Newport. ... ... If one was low in hair copper AND low in RBC copper readings and then took copper ... as an amino acid chelate what would you expect... ... ... The reason I am asking is that the net effect was insomnia and itching...not me btw..but a friend.   [End]
            • Make sure you read the bottom comments: ... ... ... From:...   Newport   6y

Make sure you read the bottom comments: ... ... ... From: Lyme disease: A Look Beyond Antibiotics ... Dietrich K.Klinghardt, MD, PhD ... ... Amazingly, the most depleted minerals in our Lyme patients are often ... copper, magnesium, manganese (in Lyme) and iron (in Babesiosis). Bb and ... Bartonella need magnesium to duplicate and deplete the hostís body rapidly. ... Copper and iron have all but disappeared from most of our supplements ... based on faulty interpretation of hair analysis. The immune system uses ... those two metals in the process of phagocytosis. They are the main ... constituent of the enzymes (or ďbullet ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorry if I am being obvious...but have you used the simples...   neo...   6y

Sorry if I am being obvious...but have you used the simplest cure for Gilberts.. ... Calcium D Glucarate?   [End]
      • Amino D-Tox   inspiraller   6y

Hi Neo ... ... I have used a combination supplement which included it called Amino-D Tox which included many excellent ingredients specifically designed for upregulated phase 2 detoxification. Unfortunately I never had a chance to really see its benefit because I was also doing oral chelation with DMSA back then. I may start trying this again.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Eyes revealing: digestive problems - underweight   inspiraller   6y  Ü C Ü

Hi ... ... ... ... I have had digestive problems for over 7  years now, and have found a good diet that prevents pain. See my profile for further informatino. I donít follow this all the time though as its difficult to maintain and have occasional digestive problems, causing pain, bloating, waking up early to lower gut pain, not being able to sleep because food is sitting on me. Iím also just under weight with a very low body fat percentage. I try to get more calories into my diet and avoid carbs as they tire me out, but generally canít eat that much in the day and too much fat causes liver co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What do you see as being wrong with the eyes???   imaxfli   6y

What do you see as being wrong with the eyes???   [End]
    • Re: Eyes revealing: digestive problems - underweight (edit)   digitalman   6y

... You may actually be lymphatic type based on the blue iris with some liver stress- ... This is also confirmed with the orange-brown spots in the liver area of the iris (right eye) which may indicate tissue degeneration or poor liver function - it goes along with the fat metabolism issues you indicate. Orange type spots can also indicate poor pancreas activity and compromised carbohydrate metabolism. ... Not sure if itís the camera angle but appears to be a cloudy ring which can indicate lymphatic congestion, as per information below. ... ... Mike ... ... ... http://altmed.creighton.edu/Iridology/principle ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hun, donít wait. I have had digestive problems since I was ...   Bloatedmostoftime   6y

Hun, donít wait. I have had digestive problems since I was 17. I am 34 now. I practically begged for a colonoscopy from many doctors over the years. I donít know if it was because I didnít have insurance or why they didnít want to do it. It is only like 1000. Compared to all the money I spend on this, itís worth it. Finally I insisted it be done this last February. I will post my pic if I can get it scanned in somehow. ... ... I had three polyps, one very large & doctor said Ēit looks cancerous & it is hardĒ. Well testing revealed it was not cancer but that scared me & glad he removed. It was h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Eyes revealing: digestive problems - underweight   refreshed   6y

Novice taking a look at your peepers. Looks like you have chronic sinus problems. The bowel area is dark and corresponding to the bronchial area. Poor elimnation through the skin, kidneys, lungs and bowel. Bowel pockets and lymph congestion. Iím just looking at your right eye.   [End]
    • Update: vitamin E and fish oil so far helping a lot   inspiraller   6y

thanks very much for all your advice. ... ... Heres and update on my situation: ... ... I have been to the doctors recently and these tests were ok: thyroid, liver, blood sugar etc. Ultra sound has shown no gallstones, and it shouldnít considering Iíve done so many liver flushes and the last few no stones have come out, just gravel. ... The only thing potentially problematic was high a high red cell count and high triglyceride. I know I have gilberts syndrome also from the high bilirubin. ... ... I went to see an Iridologist and she said I have adrenal exhaustion, plus potential parasites and mucous in my i ...   [retrieve this message]
      • An Inversion table would be good for a sagging transverse c...   refreshed   6y

An Inversion table would be good for a sagging transverse colon. Your iridologist will probably put you on pantothenic acid for the adrenal glands plus you will want to eat foods with phosphorus, calcium and sodium. For myself I have just discovered using kelp is also good for adrenal glands. I have a post in the Ask Moreless forum discussing my eyebrows growning in thicker after using it. ... ... Your eyes reveal you have alot more going on than just adrenals and iridology shows where your weaknesses are and not disease....well, a very trained iridologist may be able to see disease due to e ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fatigue   Holly123   6y

Does anyone has any suggestions on how to handle being tired all the time? After sleeping 8 to 9 hrs. I still wake up feeling sleepy. It is so hard to get out of bed and often times I hit the snooze button too many times as to where I am late to work. ... Any help would be greatly appreciated.   [End]
  • Gilbert's and acne...   #77665   6y

Was wondering how many people with Gilbertís have had or have not had acne problems and at what age did acne start?? Me 18..after alot of alcohol drinking from 15-18.   [End]
  • B complex or zinc both causing me severe fatigue   inspiraller   6y  Ü C Ü

I posted before about zinc causing fatigue. Now I know for sure it wasnít just the zinc. Its either zinc or B complex that cause it. I was fine this week. On the morning I took the b complex I felt drowsy all day. I could barely function I was so lethargic. Anyone with any knowledge or can direct me to some good reading material about b complex throwing of body biochemistry would be welcome. ... ...   [End]
    • hi...years ago I was advised to take b complex vitamins 3x/...   megan   6y

hi...years ago I was advised to take b complex vitamins 3x/day to help my body as it would íneedí it during parasite cleansing. it made me feel aweful, apart from the parasite cleansing...because once I eliminated the supplements it was better. so, Iím not sure if this helps you any, except that I experienced similar something not right with it. if I take superfood type supplements Iím okay. ... ... howís the chelation going? Iím about to start as soon as I get my hair test results.   [End]
    • my advice is to stop the b complex and instead get the b vi...   Quinta_Essentia   6y

my advice is to stop the b complex and instead get the b vitamins individually. this will allow you to take each b alone and see how your react to it. yes i know its a pain in the ass to do it that way, but its the only way you will know specifically which b vitamin is giving you problems. ... ... just out of curosity what form of b12 is in your b complex? if it cyanocobalamin thats not good and could possibly be whats bothering you. you want methylcobalamin. cyanocobalamin actually has cyanide in it, no kidding.   [End]
    • thanks for your ideas. Yes, thats a good idea to take them ...   inspiraller   6y

thanks for your ideas. Yes, thats a good idea to take them seperately. Theoretically, the supplement is a good combo - from biocare. Hydroxycobalamin b12, p5p for b6 and others i dont know the best forms. I try to take b12 sublingual methylcobalymin 1000mcg atleast once a day with betain supplements, so thats ok. ... ... Thats outrageous about cyanocobalamin supplements having cyanide in them. Still, I used to chew on apple seeds and that has cyanide in them too. I gave up eating the whole apple when i learned about it. Also bitter almonds have them and iíve often bitten into a bitter tasting o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hmmm.. Interesting about being tired because i experience t...   boopydo   6y

Hmmm.. Interesting about being tired because i experience the same thing! ... ... I have been getting weekly shots of an ĒAdrenalĒ shot by my Naturopath. It is basically a Vitamin B shot. ... I feel absolutely fantastic when I get them but in the first day i get quite tired and after that i feel good. I asked the Doc what the deal is and he said that the purpose of giving me the Vitamin B shot is to not only give me energy but to build up the stores in my body because iím so depleted. Over time I will have to get a shot less frequently when my body has sufficient reserves. He said that my body is ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I experienced the same thing when I was taking adrenal drop...   SeattleTom   6y

I experienced the same thing when I was taking adrenal drops. When I started taking them I felt more fatigued for a couple of days, then Iíd feel much more energetic. When I ran out of drops then resumed taking them the same thing happened. ... ... My ND told me that this is normal in people with severe AF. She said that when one starts taking supplements that work the adrenal s are finally able to rest. After theyíve rested for a while they function better, and one then has more energy. I hope this helps. ... ... Tom   [End]
  • Gilbert's Disease and Clesterol Medication   aiwbaro   6y

Can a person with Gilbertís Disease safely use Colesterol lowering medication?   [End]
  • Pfeiffer - Metallothionen - oral chelation of heavy metals ...   inspiraller   7y

Pfeiffer - Metallothionen - oral chelation of heavy metals ... ... My friend gave me lots of dvds on oral chelation and metal toxitity. I thought Id reached the ideal solution to chelation. Then I watched her dvds of a conferance with Bill Walsh from the Pfeifer institute. I was very impressed with there research into body chemistry and the link between metallothionein dysfunction. See the following links: ... ... ... http://www.biowaves.com/Articles/MT/Metallothionein01.php ... ... ... http://www.biobalance.org.au/articles/article-list.htm ... ... ... Anyway, after explaining my situation to the doctor he went o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • More information about Gilbert's?   xZapx   7y

I am trying to figure out the cause of my presumed liver malfunction. I canít seem to find much conclusive information about Gilbertís though I donít have yellowed eyes and some of the other symptoms that are usually listed with it. ... ... What I do know, is I have digestive troubles that seem to lessen when I have taken cleansing herbs. For instance, I took HUMAWORM and during the cleanse I felt great, and my digestion was more complete. I quote a response: ... ... ĒHUMAWORM contains the following ingredients which help clean and restore the liver - and they also help promote bile production an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What colour are your stools? Mustard or chocolate brown? .....   inspiraller   7y

What colour are your stools? Mustard or chocolate brown? ... ... Iíve had many different tests and when I discovered I had gilberts a nutritionist helped and narrowed down 3 major ingredients that help with phase 2 detoxification gluchorinidation pathway (commonly a problem with gilberts): apples (ie malic acid), turmeric (curcumin), and a particular probiotic called sacromyces boulardi. ... ... I have been taking capules of (1800mg) malic acid with capsules of turmeric 3 times a day with a pint of water and didnít see much marked improvement except my stools were all broken up into smaller pieces. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the information! It seems to me that the color ...   xZapx   7y

Thanks for the information! It seems to me that the color is not as dark as it used to be, or in the rare case that someone else forgets to flush, it isnít generally that dark either. Iíve had a few really light movements recently, which freaked me out. This morning was sort of a mix between the two, not really dark or light. Iím gathering partial bile flow was increased by the malic acid in the very cloudy, unfiltered organic apple juice I started drinking last night. ... ... The stools also donít seem to be as large as before (and they are generally soft-mushy), which led me to think prob ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi ... ... Actually last year when I did my first liver fl...   inspiraller   7y

Hi ... ... Actually last year when I did my first liver flush I wanted to be very careful so took malic acid supplements 2000mg 3 times a day with water for a month before hand. The day before the flush I drank a glass of freshly juiced apples every 2 hrs. On the day after the flush my stool was a healthy brown for the first time in a couple of years. It stayed that way for a good month as far as I can remember atleast until I started eating more fried and junk foods. ... ... I dont know if this helps but about 6 months ago I had a hair mineral analysis and it showed up high levels of mercury. Also ...   [retrieve this message]
    • its been almost a year with this post. anybody figure out ...   aaronmichael7   6y

its been almost a year with this post. anybody figure out a long term plan for digestion and stool color and form? also with candida issues, liver flukes, and heavy metals being part of factor. if anybody has made real good progress? i hope one day we can all go out drink booze and feel great! ha.   [End]
    • Hi ... ... I was just browsing the posts, and discovered t...   inspiraller   6y

Hi ... ... I was just browsing the posts, and discovered this late one. ITs interesting, because now my stools are constantly yellow. After 6 flushes. The last 1 my bile came out still yellow. The one before I released a massive stone - 1 1/2 inches. I wish I knew about the stool colour. Maybe I have released all my stones and I have no bile generation going on?   [End]
    • I have done Humaworm twice and felt the BEST when on the st...   imaxfli   6y

I have done Humaworm twice and felt the BEST when on the stuff...lots of energy and little appetite...weeks after I go off, I get sluggish again(well at least these 2 times), I also have Gilbertís. Also when having a BM I never needed toilet paper, now when Iím off it I need lots of TP.   [End]
  • Gilbert's beneficial to heart?   TwoStang   8y

I just came across this article about high bilirubin: ... ... ... Bilirubin is a yellow pigment released from dead red blood cells into your bloodstream. Recent research shows that having high blood levels of bilirubin may help to prevent heart attacks. ... ... Researchers at the University of in Utah School of Medicine showed that men and women with high blood levels of bilirubin have an extraordinarily low chance of getting heart attacks and those with low blood levels were at significantly increased risk for developing heart attacks. ... ... Red blood cells last about 120 days, then burst and release a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Not harmful? ... ... Maybe its a co-incidence that people ...   inspiraller   7y

Not harmful? ... ... Maybe its a co-incidence that people with gilberts syndrome suffer more from: ... digestive complaints that someone who hasnít? Maybe the syndrome isnít a syndrome after all and it has no bearing on any ill affect and it was named a syndrome for some other reason that a syndrome is used for. To say gilberts syndrome is not harmful would mean saying biliruben is not needed in the digestive system to break food down.   [End]
  • help, just diagnosed with gilbert's and my hair is falling ...   dariusp   8y  Ü C Ü

So, I went to the doctor because my hair started suddenly falling out excessivley. I mean, Iíve been thinning for two years now (Iím 25), but it all just started falling out in a matter of 3 weeks. I got frightened so I got some blood work done. I was told I have Gilbertís Disease. The doctor told me the disease and hair were not related. However, after doing some research Iíve found some similar stories about the hair loss. Is there a way to stop this??? If this keeps up I will have no hair on the top of my head in a matter of weeks. Anybody know what i can do or ever heard of any ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Advice   Alex269   9y

I was diagnosed with Gilberts disease in my early 20ís and promptly forgot about it. It was recently brought to my attention again and I am now wondering if it may explain some problems I have had in recent years. These relate mainly to stomach pains. I was tested for ulcers ect but nothing was ever found, despite crippling pains. I took medication (Losec) which helped for a while but then had no effect. Eventually the pain disappeard, although has reappeard intermittently and generally when I am stressed. Coumd this be associated with GD. ... Secondly I have real probelms with dehydart ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can anyone give me some advice?   hedgehogheather   9y

Hello. ... ... I am 21 and have just been told that I have got Gilbertís disease/syndrome. My doctor told me that it is nothing to worry about but that was all. She gave me no information on what Gilbertís disease is, what the problems are, if there is anything that I can do to help it etc. I have looked on the internet for details and have found out plenty about what it is/how it is caused but very little on any practical advice. ... ... That is where I am hoping that you can help. Is there anything that I can do in my every day life to help ensure that things dont get worse? Are there any foods th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Heather My son has this too, he is 18, We didnít know an...   Dollmaker   9y

Hi Heather My son has this too, he is 18, We didnít know anything about it either I had to do alot of searching, I have found out that dandelion root helps to break down the bile, also the amino acid Taurine, I have just ordered some by JARROW, 1000mg. we started on 500, but now I am trying the 1000mg. 1 in the morning and 1 at night and may even raise it to 3 times a day, not sure. You need somthing that is going to help break down the bile better. also vit c. I am still trying to find out all I can. His bili ruben was at 3 in Oct. and I will have it checked again this summer. The Doc. di ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Anyone trying UV therapy?   woodchick   9y

I know this may sound strange, but when I was going through nursing school I spent time in the neo-natal ICU, and they used UV lights to combat hyperbilirubemia, also known as infantile jaundice. I learned that bilirubin breaks down in the presence of this light, as it passes through the small capillaries of the skin. ... I have gilberts syndrome, and I have always been a ísun worshiperí. I usually feel miserable, low energy and oftentimes downright sickly in the winter, but this feeling is dispelled by a couple rounds in a commercial tanning bed. This syndrome is mainly a caucasian ailment, ...   [retrieve this message]
        • WOW, That makes sense!! My son had that when he was born to...   Dollmaker   9y

WOW, That makes sense!! My son had that when he was born too, and now has Gilberts, Thanks so much for the insight. Could I ask what your level of bili ruben is? My sons was 3 the last time I checked, but I figure it will go higher, I wonder how much of this burden your liver can take. I live in Mi. so winter is bad. Thanks again~Anita   [End]
  • need information   #39283   9y

Hello, I found out about gilbert by regular blood test last year,i was told that there are no symptoms, but these days i wake up with pain around the liver area and it goes when i have my breakfast , is that normal? i would like to mention that i eat lots of sweets and i pay no attention to my diet. thanks   [End]
    • Excess sugar slows digestion and can cause gallstones, not ...   inspiraller   7y

Excess sugar slows digestion and can cause gallstones, not to mention lead to insulin problems and potentially diabetes. My ex girlfriend used to suffer with really bad migraines and the doctors took a long time to figure it out until they discovered she had gallstones. Even though she was a vegan she ate loads of sugary treats. The best thing for the liver ... ... 1) Eat smaller meals. Chew thoroughly. DONT pay attention to anyone who thinks a big meal is better because its not, and thats especially true for people suffering from any liver problem. The more you put in your stomach in one go, t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Liver flush help with Gilberts?   RN alexy   9y

I am 40 y/o and have Gilberts since late teens and have the typical symptom of yellow eyes. Other than that I feel fine, exercise regularly and try to eat right with the help of my wife. For years I have been told by doctors that this is nothing and donít worry about it and so forth. Drinking water does help and is a good reminder to drink your 8 glasses a day. ... ... Well my last doctor visit, due to a life insurance blood test, gave me new insights to treating this. My doctor was saying that my liver is blocking the bilirubin from normally excreting through the feces and it is also blocking ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Alexy I feel like you do about gilberts, my son has it he i...   dollmaker   9y

Alexy I feel like you do about gilberts, my son has it he is 18, they told me the same thing, but I donít like it either I donít like doing nothing when somthing is not nomal, I worry that it taxes the liver to much, and how high can your b.r. be before its too high his at last count was 3,(it has went up some everytime it is checked) but I have had a gut feeling my self about stones because a few months before I noticed his eyes looked kind of yellow he worked at mcdonalds and ate bad, he came home one night with horrible indigestion he gulped the rolaids for quite a while, then it finall ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi dollmaker, ... ... Iíve heard that apple juice is suppo...   alexy   9y

Hi dollmaker, ... ... Iíve heard that apple juice is suppose to soften stones. I just did my first liver flush and it seems to have helped with my íyellow eyesí by reducing it a bit. I will definitely keep doing this as it made me feel rejuvenated afterwards. I would give the liver flush a try if the apple juice doesnít help it. Let me know! ... ... Thanks, ... Alex   [End]
        • Alex, Did you do any cleanses before the liver flush, and w...   dollmaker   9y

Alex, Did you do any cleanses before the liver flush, and what instructions did you use for the flush, I want to do the flushes but I DO have a few gall stones and I am kinda afraid they will get stuck some where. I have read that the Kombucha Tea works good to thin out the bile I drink the tea but my son says it looks and smells bad but I am still working on him to drink it. Have you ever tried the Kombucha tea?~Anita   [End]
          • Hi ... ... I did a gallbladder flush last year. I got lots...   inspiraller   8y

Hi ... ... I did a gallbladder flush last year. I got lots of little soft green blobs come out. They could have been as a result of taking the oil + grapefruit juice. I have read around the subject and still not sure whether they are stones or a mixture of the ingredients I took. However, for about 2 years the colour of my stools were yellowy and after were a healthy brown colour for atleast a few weeks. ... ... Before the test I took 2 malic acid supplements 3 times a day for a month. Malic acid is said to dissolve gallstones. Malic acid comes from apples, of which most is in green apples. The day ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gilberts and skin diseases?   #35314   10y

Hi. I am 26 years old, male. I was diagnosed a few days ago with Lichen Planus, which is this extremely annoying inflammatory skin disease. Basically, I have developed small red bumps all over. Some itch, but most do not. They are not all that nice to look at - mostly on my ankles, feet, thighs, and inner wrists. As usual, this is incurable (what else is new), and the doctors are a bunch of clowns, writing their typical corticosteroid prescriptions which does absolutely nothing to provide relief from the underlying problem, which I have reason to believe is a liver problem. They donít even ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi! My name is Kim and Iīm writing you from Sweden. I have ...   knutknut   9y

Hi! My name is Kim and Iīm writing you from Sweden. I have Gilberts syndrome as well but havenīt been aware of it until recently. Iīve had really bad acne since I was 24 and now Iīm 39. This spring a co-worker made me look into the relationship between sugar intake and acne and there it was! A liver that isnīt functioning properly will respond to sugarintake with an excess of the kinds of hormones that are responsible for acne breakouts. I stopped eating candy, ice-cream and cookies this spring and my acne stopped immediatly!!! Since then Iīve also begun an intake of Total EFA which is a b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gilbert's Disease...Don't worry!   jonaslon   10y

I am 48 years old, have had this so called Gilbertís Disease for many decades now and the only reason I found out I have it was high bilirubin counts during blood checks as part of work related health fairs. Otherwise I probably never would have known that I have this ĒDiseaseĒ because frankly I have no actual symptoms. So donít worry about it. Just live and be happy. ... The advice from someone to do a parasite cleanse and liver flush is very bad advice. Why bother if there arenít really any problems. I think Gilbertís Disease is the wrong name for this. It really does not feel like ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I agree.   mashka   10y

i was just told my count was high, 4.2, and frankly i dont have symptoms of anything. i agree with whoever said to just think about health. this ĒdiseaseĒ has been called one just so that technicians can classify the flux from ĒnormalĒ.   [End]
    • Re: Gilbert's Disease...Don't worry!   Hypnopoison   9y

Hi ... ... Iíve just read your post about Gilbertís Syndrome. I was diagnosed last Wednesday and boy oh boy what a relief!!! I am 23, female and have been suffereing for the last two years. ... ... If you would take the time to read my story I would like to tell you what I have been through with Gilbertís Syndrome. ... ... Its started two years ago when I got cronic diarrhea (very bad every morning). This was accompanied by a very gassy stomach and craps in my abdomine. At the same time I noticed I was extremely fatigued. I donít have to get up for work early every morning and being quite young th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hypno...   imaxfli   6y

That sounds like Candida...poor digestion to me...very treatable.   [End]
    • Re: Gilbert's Disease...Don't worry!   TwoStang   8y

I agree wholeheartedly. I too was diagnosed with Gilbertís Syndrome after having blood tests done. My liver numbers were elevated a little bit so the doctor asked me if I wanted to do another test to see if I had Gilbertís. I went ahead as I wanted to know why my number was high for liver. I did the blood test, and then the fasting routine and went in again the next day for a fasting blood test. The results came back positive for Gilbertís. ... ... The doctor told me that I wonít even notice that I have the disease; only when/if I get sick and donít eat for a few days as my skin may turn y ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hello I Think This Dr. Could Help   #11423   10y

Hello ... Please go to www.drfuhrman.com -He is Very knowledgeable and has authored -I am very Sure he can be of Help Several Very Good Books God Bless , Tom   [End]
  • Milk Thistle - Good for liver but not for Gilberts   vino   10y

I noticed someone metioned supplementig milk thistle. ... ... Milk thistle is great for liver but not reccomended for gilbertís, because it helps path 1 detoxification and with us who have gilbertís the path/fase 2 is compromised! ... ... By promoting fase 1 detoxification it can even put unwanted pressure ond the fase 2 which is already impaired. ... ... Hereís what Shelley (from Ēask shelleyĒ) has to say about it : ... ... ĒPeople with Gilbertís need to take herbs that promote bile flow. Milk Thistle does not do this. Dandelion, coptis, artichoke, do. Vitamin A and E, lecithin, C, beta-carotene, EFAs and zi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Re: Gilbert's disease   jkw1   10y

I was diagnosed with Gilberts Disease after suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for a year or so. I had trouble recovering from a bout of glandular fever and had elevated liver enzymes as well as high bilirubin levels. ... I was advised to avoid paracetamol in particular, and generally I do not take OTC medications such as painkillers. ... I did a bit of research and decided silymarin (milk thistle extract) and glutathione would be good supplements for me. I also stayed off alcohol for about 4 years. ... I would suggest detoxing your sonís diet and your home - eat organically, avoid deterge ...   [retrieve this message]
    • They say Gilberts is inherited but I know of no one with it...   dollmaker   10y

They say Gilberts is inherited but I know of no one with it on either sides, I am wondering how high billi ruben can get and still be safe? Everyone has been very helpful and I have checked out every sourse and book that has been mentioned. THANK YOU!! Any other findings would still be gladley taken,~Anita   [End]
      • No-one else in my family has been formally diagnosed with G...   jkw1   10y

No-one else in my family has been formally diagnosed with GD. However, for most people it is inconsequential and does not lead to jaundice. Many sufferers donít even know theyíve got it because it only causes ongoing health problems in a small proportion. ... Remember, the liver has a wonderful ability to regenerate itself given the right care!   [End]
  • liver disease?   flurkske   10y

Hello, Iím 25 years old and 5 years ago I was very sick: I came back from a travel to Portugal and I had high liver values, I vomited a lot and had diarhea. They did some tests and I was hepatitis C +, but because they couldnít find the virus they said it was fals +. But from that moment I was very often sick and they didnít know the reason. Know I got Rickettsia from a travel to Cyprus. I wonder if someone has the same problems or can help me.   [End]
  • Need Help for Gilberts   dollmaker   10y

My son (17) has been told he has Gilberts D. His billiruben level is at 3 is there anything I can do? Thank you Dollmaker   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... I had a high billirubin this year and my dr sa...   whimsicalmom   10y

Hi, ... ... I had a high billirubin this year and my dr said that it could be Gilbertís Disease but that Gilbert disease doesnít cause any problems. She said itís just a name for the disease. Is your son having any side effects or problems that you know of? ... ... Here is an interesting link on the subject: ... http://freespace.virgin.net/anglers.rest/GilbertsSyndrome.htm ... ... If you do a search on Gilbertís Disease youíll find that most people donít think of it as any significant problem. ... ... Hope this helps, ... Candace   [End]
      • Thank you Candace, What I 1st noticed was his eyes looked k...   dollmaker   10y

Thank you Candace, What I 1st noticed was his eyes looked kinda yellow, He is tall and skinny but acts healthy, hardley ever gets sick, His first level was 2.1 then 1.7 than 2.2 and last was 3, I just wonder how high it can go with out being toxic to his body? They say it is hereditary but I donít know of anyone else who has it, Did they tell you how you get this? Thanks so much~Anita   [End]
        • Anita, ... ... My doctor didnít tell me anything. She sai...   whimsicalmom   10y

Anita, ... ... My doctor didnít tell me anything. She said that she wasnít really concerned. I think if it was me, Iíd watch him closely and try to get him on healthy whole foods diet if you donít already. I help support his immune system and liver as best I could. That should really make a difference. From what Iíve read it isnít a big deal. But from a logical prespective, I feel that it is a sign that your body must be over working in some way. ... ... Personally, I didnít have any yellowing around the eyes or any symptoms just an elevated billirubin. But I recently changed my diet and mi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dollmaker, ... ... I have had a high billiruben count up t...   nardo4life   10y

Dollmaker, ... ... I have had a high billiruben count up to 4.3 since I was about 12. I am 34 now, and the most common ĒsymptomĒ has been yellowish eyes. I also get the jaundice looking skin too. ... ... But other then that, no real symptoms at all. One thing you have to watch out for is doctors who do not understand the disease. I had to go through colonoscopies and barium enemas because they thought I had internal bleeding because of the high billiruben count. So just make sure they are aware of it if he goes to a new doctor. ... ... When I notice my symptoms getting worse, it is because I am no ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you Candace, What I 1st noticed was his eyes looked k...   dollmaker   10y

Thank you Candace, What I 1st noticed was his eyes looked kinda yellow, He is tall and skinny but acts healthy, hardley ever gets sick, His first level was 2.1 then 1.7 than 2.2 and last was 3, I just wonder how high it can go with out being toxic to his body? They say it is hereditary but I donít know of anyone else who has it, Did they tell you how you get this? Thanks so much~Anita   [End]
    • Hi Anita ... My son has Giberts, in fact he has been quite ...   kmmckelvey   10y

Hi Anita ... My son has Giberts, in fact he has been quite ill. I am sure it is linked to Candida. Iíve tryed to get him of coke and eating sugar but he just will not listen. The specialist I took him to, told him it was quite safe to drink alcohol, I was furious. He is only twenty and of course in the Uk itís legal to drink at the age of eighteen. He wants my sympathy for the symptoms he has, but he will not entertain a healthy diet. ... Take care ... Katherine McKelvey U.K.   [End]
    • Dollmaker- I was 9yrs old when the doctors noticed I had Gi...   #30761   10y

Dollmaker- I was 9yrs old when the doctors noticed I had Gilberts Disease. I am now 22yrs old and still show signs of yellowish eyes and skin and serious fatigue from time to time. Caffine and not enough fluids or sunlight seem to make it worse. I have been to a few doctors and all have recommended 10min. in the sun a day (or even a tanning bed works too)and PLENTY of water. A level 3 is not real bad they can reach up to 12 and 14....which at that point youíd notice other symptoms too: like confusion and forgetting things. Your son may be lucky...most people never even witness any symptoms ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Ashton Thank you so much for taking the time to respond The...   dollmaker   10y

Ashton Thank you so much for taking the time to respond The people on this forum are wonderful, it helps to hear from others, what you have told me is very helpful for me to know, I think I will also try some Dandelion too. Thanks again, what wonderful people~Anita   [End]
        • My daughter age 16 also suffers from Gilberts syndrome, I h...   Laine21   10y

My daughter age 16 also suffers from Gilberts syndrome, I have found the following site very useful, the information can be printed off to take into school or college, it always helps teachers to know a problem, and not panic when a student is yellow and they suspect something more serious, they also have a very useful forum, http://www.gilbertsweb.co.uk/   [End]
      • Re: Need Help for Gilberts Would love your suggestions   stevenkerry   10y

I was told that I had Gilberts at 15 when I was under a lot of pressure re exams etc. I became extremely fatigued, as thou I had a tap in my ankle which was constantly opened and all my energy just ran out. I am now 54 and have kept myself very fit and watched my alchol consumption very closely. However, as Iíve got older I am finding that I am having more frequent bouts of fatigue and lightheadedness. Have you found something that you take for fatigue, any suggestion would be welcome as I have found over the years doctors can offer no real advice. ... Kind regards   [End]
      • Re: Need Help for Gilberts   Ghost   9y

I am 42 years old. Doctors told me when I was about 30 that I had Gilberts. I have greenish skin color, yellow eyes, and fatigue. Within the last couple of years I have noticed a serious problem with Ēconfusion and forgetting thingsĒ. Is this a symptom?   [End]
    • Hi. I was diagnosed with gilberts around 15 or 16 years old...   #104863   6y

Hi. I was diagnosed with gilberts around 15 or 16 years old. At the time I didnít care because i was told it was benign. Iím 19 years old now and I started doing some research about it. I keep finding how I should keep my diet strict and my stress down to avoid many symptoms of the the syndrome. Being a younger teen at the time of diagnosis I paid no attention to it at all and still havenít until i started researching. I have never had any trouble with anything and I have not done anything to make the condition better. I do tend to keep a pretty low stress level, and the only times I ever ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain r...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Colloidal Silver Makers
High quality and Fast Colloidal Silver Generators - complete line and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

199 messages, 50 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 199, 1 pages,  140,074 page views

"Be happy. It is a way of being wise."
~ Colette

Image Galler Gilberts Disease Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Proven Candida Diet

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

Liver Cleanse

Proven Parasite Diet

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

All of Dr. Hulda Clarkís Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the y...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Google Ads

Liver Cleanse

High Blood Pressure?

Proven Candida Diet

Eliminate Herpes

Liver Cleanse

Proven Parasite Diet

Google Ads

Liver Cleanse

High Blood Pressure?

Proven Candida Diet

Eliminate Herpes

Liver Cleanse

Proven Parasite Diet

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.95 sec at 4/20/2014 11:39:05 PM, requested by 54.242.249.240, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=512 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25