CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums25068 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Dr. William Horatio Bates Support Forum

The Cure of Imperfect Sight by Treatment Without Glasses
Read This First:   Images   Description   Dr. Bates   The Fundamental Principle   Rules
 32,502 page views     85 messages     23 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Dr. Bates     All Forums 
Like Dr. Bates Forum: Sight Cure on Facebook.com

• Small purple sore on foreskin.   #179556   4mo  Ü C Ü

So yesterday I noticed a little purple circle on the foreskin of my penis, Iíve had one of these before only it was more pink. I am 14 years old and not sexually active. The circle itself is about a half a centimeters wide and is sore when touched. I am uncircumcised (obviously) and am somewhat worried about what this is...Iíve read up on stuff and itís not Syphilis and doesnít sound like any STD but am still very worried about it...it has a clear circular outline, more of a velvety/purple color and has a small insensible in the middle, can anyone help me???   [End]
    • *indension not insensible   Ilovejillian   4mo

*indension not insensible   [End]
    • I saw your post when researching the same symptom Iíve been...   #181699   56d

I saw your post when researching the same symptom Iíve been dealing with the past 3-weeks. Iím a 50-yr. old married male whose lifestyle counted out an STD as the possible culprit, and have never dealt with anything even remotely like this. I am a competitive cyclist who assumed it was a possible abrasion from friction with a seam in my cycling shorts, but after 2+ weeks of the symptom worsening decided to look into it more closely. My primary family doc saw me last week and described (assuming it isnít STD related)a multitude of possible causes. There are a Ēbazillion bacterial infectious ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is this skin rash?   #119288   5mo  Ü C Ü

Iíve googled around and havenít seen many things like it. A few cases of worms underneath the skin have sort of resembled it. I have asked many doctors about it and as usual they say Ēitís normal everyone has it blah blah..) To me it looks like a worm/worms under my sins. ... ... Awhile back I put Selsun Blue on it and left it there for an hour. When I removed it you could see a raised red line within the Ērash.Ē Why in godís name will doctors not recognize this stuff? What the hell is going on? ... ... Anyway, do any of you have an idea what this could be? Itís been there for years by the way. I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Stressed look/Crying?   #174459   6mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... ... Symptoms: Stressed look on my face/ Almost crying ... Candida, tiredness, weakness in knees when waking up ... ... Causes: Adrenal Fatigue? What is the cause of this does anyone know? ... ... This usually happens late in the day. I work an office job, the morning is usually OK.. very minimal anxiety. ... But once 2-3pm hits i just seems like I am super tired and my eyes start to well up. The feeling of bags under my eyes appear and I generally because super anxious. I am so self conscious about this I turn into a socially inept person. When I am in public it worsens. ... ... Has anyone had experienc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Adrenal fatigue is caused by continual stress put on the ad...   Steve888   6mo

Adrenal fatigue is caused by continual stress put on the adrenals by anxiety/fight or flight response, overuse of stimulants coffee tea etc bad diet. So to recover from adrenal fatigue the opposite is necessary, low stress, foods that heal, perhaps energy healing sessions or self help techniques such as EFT. Grounding/Earthing pad to sleep on would be helpful as well. It may take a couple of years to fully recover from AF. If you are consistent with a good healing program you will see and feel results. If you are interested in energy healing I can help you on that end. Just shoot me a PM. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • We are what we eat, If a diet is base on processed sugars, ...   beatty57   6mo

We are what we eat, If a diet is base on processed sugars, vegetable oils, and junk food you are feeding your problem. Yeast infections depend on sugars to exist, and adrenals and eyes need the most vitamin C. Stress and processed sugars deplete and weaken the adrenals. This is not a quick cure but starts the process. Eighty percent of a healthy body is a healthy stomach. ... I donít know if you have had antibiotics in the last few months, they devastate the good bacteria in the stomach. Taking acidophilus when you eat meat will help restore the stomach flora. Do not eat fruits and vegetabl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you been following anti-candida diet and supplements?   chloerachelle   5mo

Have you been following anti-candida diet and supplements?   [End]
      • Yes, I was just on a Candida cleanse. Stomach has been ok s...   mlss03   5mo

Yes, I was just on a Candida cleanse. Stomach has been ok since then. I am taking a probiotic, digestive enzymes, HCL, Cal/Mag, vit D,C and an Adrenal support supp. This contains Rhodiola, zinc, vitamin b5/6,mag,maca,ashwagandha, ginseng. I am thinking this concoction is worsening my anxiety thru-out the day. I think i have a vitamin B sensitivity.   [End]
        • Anxiety means you are to add the vitamin B 12 to you r regi...   jhan   5mo

Anxiety means you are to add the vitamin B 12 to you r regimen. My naturopath advised advanced B complex and it made a difference: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001F20RRI/ref=asc_df_B001F20RRI2761670?smid=A1NWHVG6ZRL80&tag=nextagusmp0372283-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B001F20RRI But since you already take some B you might want to purchase the B12 alone. ... ... Jhan   [End]
    • Itís worth mentioning that estrogen deficiency can cause th...   purplepixie   5mo

Itís worth mentioning that estrogen deficiency can cause the symptoms youíre experiencing. ... If you get your Free Estradiol (E2) saliva levels checked to rule that out itís worthwhile. ... Testosterone is highest in the morning (for men and women) so that could explain why you feel ok without anxiety in the morning, as T helps us feel confident ect. But as levels decline later in the day, coupled with a potential estrogen deficiency, would induce anxiety and tearfulness. ... ... Menopausal women often experience weak joints, crying spells, anxiety and panic attacks, vaginal dryness, social aversion ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Remember some of the estrogen is made by the adrenals! The...   joegrane   5mo

Remember some of the estrogen is made by the adrenals! There is a helpful diagram here. ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen ... ... Aldosterone is involved in sodium and potassium regulation. ... http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/aldosterone/ ... ... Cortisol is a stress hormone. ... ... Donít forget about progesterone. ... ... Temperature fluxuations could involve adrenals. ... http://www.drrind.com/therapies/metabolic-temperature-graph ... ... This is a different perspective on the symptoms you listed. ... Click on the link for Chronic Fatigue. ... http://www.hugginsappliedhealing.com/mercury-symptoms.php ... ... For some ...   [retrieve this message]
      • What if I am a man   mlss03   5mo

What if I am a man   [End]
        • Men have estrogen and progesterone too and itís very vital ...   purplepixie   5mo

Men have estrogen and progesterone too and itís very vital for many body functions and are not just ísex hormonesí as perpetuated by the dogmatic medical community. ... One chap i was reading about a while back has to supplement estrogen due to a genetic defect affecting Aromatase P450 enzyme which creates estrogen from testosterone - it was not working effectively in him and he (as well as other male members of his family) had estrogen deficiency symptoms, mainly joint problems, dry skin, itchy scalp. His symptoms improved dramatically using bio-estrogen supplemental cream. ... ... Women also ne ...   [retrieve this message]
          • What do recommend me to do to find out about genetic defect...   mlss03   5mo

What do recommend me to do to find out about genetic defects? ... IS this a doctorís test that can be done?   [End]
            • Personally, i would just have a standard hormone saliva pan...   purplepixie   5mo

Personally, i would just have a standard hormone saliva panel done first to assertain your levels. ... You can have a gene test done for 99 bucks at 23andme.com but that requires a LOT of research time to understand your results as itís not done automatically for you - certainly when it comes to hormone synthesis enzyme defects. ... My point in the previous post was that it is possible for a man to be deficient in estrogen just as it is possible for the same in a woman. Itís just not that common, estrogen dominance is more common in both sexes due to an increase in estrogenic substances now used ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks everyone for your intelligent answers!   mlss03   5mo

Thanks everyone for your intelligent answers!   [End]
  • Secondary Adrenal Insuffiency (Not Addison's)   2ndaryAdInsuf   10mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, I am new to curezone. ... I have secondary adrenal insuffiency. (SAI) ... It is NOT the same as primary adrenal insuffiency.(Addisonís disease) ... I have just received blood test results from the endo Dr. ... SAI is when the ACTH is deficient and in turn leads to insufficient cortisol. ... Aldosterone is normal(unlike Addisonís) ... SAI blood test results as follows ... Low cortisol ... Low ACTH ... High Renin ... Normal Aldosterone ... ... In SAI; there is no hyperpigmentation, low blood pressure, or high levels of potassium.(unlike Addisonís) ... I have been recently diagnosed and so I have NOT had x-rays, ultrasound ...   [retrieve this message]
  • tea tree oil in ear urgent   israel1993   14mo  Ü C Ü

i think i have an ear infection and i know tea tree oil in antibacterial... so i just poured pure tea tree in my ear and it started burning and aching really bad... i cleaned it out with warm water after then put warm olive oil to sooth it... it still aches and iv just read that its really dangerous to put pure tea tree oil in the ear... what are the consequences???.do i need to get it checked imediatly??? can it wait till the morning???   [End]
    • how much tea tree oil did you put in? if only a few drops i...   bullikid   13mo

how much tea tree oil did you put in? if only a few drops i would not be concerned. as long as you rinsed it out. if you put more then a few drops you probably irritated the hell out of your inner ear and the sensitive tissues within. might want to have it inspected with some kinda scope possibly. IT will probably just need time to heal on its own, and lets hope there was no permanent damage. As long as you hear good then i dont think its that urgent. ... best of luck!   [End]
  • Progesterone Cream & Uclers & Candida Feeder   Aliciajb   15mo  Ü C Ü

I have fibromyalgia, candida and hormone imbalances. When I use progesterone cream (which really helps with my pain) I get really dry eyes and bleeding vaginal ulcers (confirmed by a Dr). I am positive it is the progesterone doing it. If I lower my dose of progesterone I am in more pain than if I donít. Anyone have this problem? Any suggestions? ... ... Also is progesterone cream a candida feeder or killer? ... ... Thanks so much!!! ... ... Alicia   [End]
  • Parasite question   #155982   21mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, I have a question. I have ordered Humaworm. I am now fairly positive that I have parasites. I am very scared - every doctor keeps telling me I am fine, but I know Iím not. I keep losing weight. ... ... Iíve been taking care of myself with garlic pills, etc. I have had candida in the past. I thought it went away but I think it is back. ... ... Anway, I started taking a bunch of herbs and vitamins. I also recently did a colon clease that ended a few days ago - a ten day cleanse. Now weird stuff is coming out of my poop. I am pretty sure I saw a worm. I also am seeing a bunch of white ...   [retrieve this message]
  • interpreting symptoms and tests   bwm1234   25mo  Ü C Ü

30 moderate to stron pos ... ... So what does this all mean. I have also had some weight loss. Headaches in the past. Any help will be greatly appreciated. ... ...   [End]
    • First thing I want to know is how is your diet? (specifics ...   jaguar57   25mo

First thing I want to know is how is your diet? (specifics please). Problems follow incorrect diet. Take a car as an example. Would a mechanic worry himself about specific symptoms if he knew you were putting the wrong gasoline and oil into the car? NO. First he would have the owner promise to put the right stuff in the car and then come back if symptoms persisted. Unfortunately with humans there is a huge time lag when diet is changed. Things rarely change overnight. What is wierd about asking about diet is that almost everyone thinks their diet is good! They think dairy is good, non-orga ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help me try to figure this out -   yesac987   32mo  Ü C Ü

Thank you so much if you read this entire thing, and you want to help a complete stranger out. Weíre all human, and we all know what it is like to suffer. Iím 24 years old right now and Iíve been dealing with all of these issues since the 9th grade in highschool - no kid should ever have to go through this. It completely affects every aspect of my life, and my quality of living is poor because of this. If I could help someone out who was suffering by simply giving them some insight, I would do it in a heart beat. Good luck to everyone else out there looking for help as well. ... ... ... ... Iív ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, Iím sorry to see such a young person going through s...   helmax   32mo

Hello, Iím sorry to see such a young person going through so many negatives in their life. ... ... Your symptoms and causes: ... ... Low immune system - Low white blood cell count (The Candida infestation canít be cured until your immune system is repaired) ... Candida - Gas - burping and flatulence (after eating) ... Candida and die-off- Brain fog ... Candida - Anxiety / Restlessness / tiredness / easily irritated ... Candida - Constipation (my stool is broken into tiny little pieces, hard to push out, and causes bleeding because it is so hard coming out) ... Most people who have hiatal hernias also have Candida ...   [retrieve this message]
      • @Helmax The reason I stopped the diet is because at a certa...   yesac987   31mo

@Helmax The reason I stopped the diet is because at a certain point I stop making any progress and I just get fed up with having to stay on such a strict diet if it is not going to cure me 100%. Sure it made me feel a lot better and improved some things, but to me it wasnít worth sacrificing the great taste of food, because as you said ĒThe Candida infestation canít be cured until your immune system is repairedĒ ... ... That quote really hits home on how I feel. I know deep down something else must be wrong. I never took a huge amount of anti-biotics, and my diet was pretty standard just lik ...   [retrieve this message]
      • @Helmax I forgot to say thank you very much for your reply...   yesac987   31mo

@Helmax I forgot to say thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate it very much.   [End]
    • It is hard to tell what is really affecting you. Fungus can...   dvjorge   32mo

It is hard to tell what is really affecting you. Fungus can be one cause but other things such as bacterias, immune deficiency also can. Bacterial overgrowth in the gut also respond to a low carbohydrate diet. Anyway, until more complicate be the symptoms and the diagnostic, more simple is the treatment. A perfect whole food low carbohydrate diet, supplements to detox and to combat candida and bacterias, immune booster, light exercises, and some relaxing technic to lower stress. There is no more that I know. It is the main point of Holistic medicine. ... ... Good Luck.   [End]
      • ĒIt is hard to tell what is really affecting you. Fungus ca...   yesac987   31mo

ĒIt is hard to tell what is really affecting you. Fungus can be one cause but other things such as bacterias, immune deficiency also can. Bacterial overgrowth in the gut also respond to a low carbohydrate diet.Ē ... ... @dvjorge Thatís why Iíve come here for help. Iím at the end of my rope and have no idea what doctor to go to next, what diet to try, what supplements to take. I feel so alone because no one in my life understands what Iím dealing with. I need to find a doctor that understands what is plaguing me, but it seems like none would. ... ... ĒA perfect whole food low carbohydrate diet, su ...   [retrieve this message]
    • sounds familiar...candida related...Have you ever considere...   agt19751   32mo

sounds familiar...candida related...Have you ever considered parasites as well.. Candida accompanies parasites alot of times and if you have alot the candidda tries to clean up the mess....Try posting in some of the parasite forums and Ask Barefoot/Ask Dr. Sutter/Natural Healing and Herbal Solutions forum....Diet is a big factor in our health for sure.   [End]
    • You should definitely follow the diet for the time being. ....   Eric11   31mo

You should definitely follow the diet for the time being. ... ... I guess you have silver fillings, right? I would look into replacing them and chelating the mercury out. I think that would help you the most in the long run.   [End]
      • @Eric11 Yeah I think Iím going to follow the diet for now, ...   yesac987   31mo

@Eric11 Yeah I think Iím going to follow the diet for now, even if it doesnít cure me it will at least make me feel a little better. And yes, I do have 2 or 3 silver fillings. What kind of doctor could I talk to about getting them removed. I feel my dentist would ridicule me for thinking that they have mercury in them and it is causing me health issues. (my uncle is a dentist and he told me that amalgam fillings are perfectly safe and there is no mercury - it seems most docotors/dentists/dermatologists have the same way of thinking) ... ... Also if I ever were to have them replaced, could you ...   [retrieve this message]
        • You could try a mercury free dentist. They wonít laugh or ...   Eric11   31mo

You could try a mercury free dentist. They wonít laugh or criticize if you want to get the fillings out. You should make sure your dentist will try to protect you against mercury exposure during the procedure. ... ... Chelating is a fairly complicated question. There a few different methods which people have used. They should all be done carefully and only after the silver fillings are gone. ... ... Look for information on DMPS, Cutler Protocol and Cilantro and Chlorella. These are commonly used methods for chelating, and opinion varies about them. Itís important to understand the benefits and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A lot of this sounds miserable and I really hope you can fi...   grace2010   31mo

A lot of this sounds miserable and I really hope you can find some solutions. I have more questions than answers. I loved the previous poster who really nailed down which of your symptoms could be related to Candida ... ... I am a bit out of my depth with candida, but trust if I say anything contraindicated, some of the experts here will help us straighten it out. I donít think I have an answer for you, just some thoughts. ... ... What was going on in your life before all this started. Did you travel? Was there any physical trauma or emotional stressor. ... ... Low Blood cell count could be multipl ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ĒWhat was going on in your life before all this started. Di...   yesac987   31mo

ĒWhat was going on in your life before all this started. Did you travel? Was there any physical trauma or emotional stressor.Ē ... ... @Grace2010 First Iíd like to say thank you for your kind words and understanding. To answer your question: there was a lot of emtional stress in my life at the time. My mom and dad divorced when I was young, followed by her finding a new boyfriend and going out and getting drunk every night/coming home and fighting while Iím trying to sleep for school. This put a lot of stress on me, because at an early age I felt like I had to step up and baby sit my mom and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ptls is real, if u have fb log on to Tubal ligation reversal   cazdaz72   32mo  Ü C Ü

trying to get 100000 signatures to take to house of commons to get ptls reconized as a medical condition please help   [End]
  • Image Embedded Strange bruising and pain in my lower back   Red20   3y  Ü C Ü

I have Chronic Fatigue/Fibromyalgia. ... ... I have been going to a specialist. I tested positive for Epstein Barr Virus, C. Pneumoniae Bacteria, and HHV-6. ... ... I have hypercoagulation, because the viruses/bacteria are creating fibrin to protect themselves. ... ... My Dr has me on a low dose heparin to lower the fibrin. I am also taking antibiotics to kill the bacteria and valtrex for the viruses. ... ... ... For the past 2 months i have had low back pain and bruising. ... ... Here is a photo: ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/back.jpg ... ... ... ... Does anyone have any idea what could cause that? ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Bruising and LBP are both side effects of heparin. ... ......   UserX   3y

Bruising and LBP are both side effects of heparin. ... ... http://www.healthblurbs.com/heparin-anticoagulant-blood-thinner-may-cause-hair-loss-bruising-bleeding-side-effects/   [End]
    • No, not the heparin. I took Heparin for a month after the b...   VelvetWind   6mo

No, not the heparin. I took Heparin for a month after the brain surgery before last (cerebral stent placement) but I have been off of it for months. I am wondering if you ever got any answers for this. Mine is just like this and has gotten progressively worse over the course of the last month. If there is a way to do so, I can show you the photos. I have had 7 brain surgeries, and two spinal surgeries. I still have unresolved issues and they have resulted in multiple spinal taps on a regular basis. I havent had one since July 2 though, and now the rash is really getting bad. Did you ever f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • liver please advice   ruwi   4y  Ü C Ü

hi there ... i hope you are doing fine.... ... i feel tired if i walk for just 2 min ...its like runing for 40 min.... i made a full medical checkup and every thing was normal excepet the liver : ... ... serum total proteins : 7.6 g/dl ... serum albumin : 3.8 g/dl ... ... serum bilirubin total : 2.0mg/dl ... serum bilirubin direct: 0.68 mg/dl ... alkaline phospatase : 232 lu/l ... ... please advice   [End]
  • Optic Nerve Damage   Korhal   4y

Hi, ... ... I have sustained minor damage to my optic nerve and now I am seeing black spots and white flashes of light. I also have a light pressure behind the eyes and it feels like they are being strained. I went to an ophthalmologist and he said I had damage to the optic nerve. He said that the optic nerve never heals and this is permanent damage. However I have seen countless ailments that conventional medicine claimed were ĒincurableĒ be cured after all. ... ... Do you have any advice or experience on healing the optic nerve?   [End]
    • The only thing I know that can heal what canít be healed by...   theggman   4y

The only thing I know that can heal what canít be healed by modern medicine is faith in Jesus Christ. He was the Master Healer and he was able to perform miraculous healings. Whatís interesting is that his disciples healed people just like him after he died. Are there any of His disciples on the earth today? YES! THERE IS! Look for the church that bears his name and there you will find your answer to your challenge my friend. Good luck. A great adventure awaits you. ... ... theggman   [End]
  • worn out and drs of no help   gracie1962   4y  Ü C Ü

I am in at my wits end and do so hope that someone with knowledge to my problem will please try and help me. I symptoms statred one year ago. I have alternated between just ok to being so very ill. Symptoms have been constipation, I have been a lifer with that, but at times diarrhea which is a new one starting last year, extreme bloated stomach at times. Fat in my bowel movement with bubbles. A terrible smell even though Im a vegetarian, a dull pain belove my navel. Extreme fatigue and now of course major depression from all of this added to my already diagnosed major depressive recurrent ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I need advice someone. I saw a person paralyzed in the fac...   #79767   5y  Ü C Ü

I am scared now. This was a wakeup call. I just saw someone who is my size roughly and they were paralyzed on one side of the face. I know that strokes can cause this. My blood pressure is high and has been high for more than 10 years w/o meds. Iím sure Iíve done damage to my heart. If I start exercising now and eating vegetarian will this prevent me from ending up this way or am I doomed since Iíve had bp problems for so long? Should I take the blood pressure med. my doctor wants me on? ... I remember a 30 something woman I worked with, she was small, asian. She had a stroke too, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: An Answer - "I saw a person paralyzed in the face."   aMn   4y

Hi - I know the fear you are going through. ... ... I have diabetes and kidney failure problems. And both my husband and I have been struggling lately with high blood pressure. Some of it going as high at 190 and 200. So we researched and tried out a lot of different supplements and foods to see what could help lower the blood pressure and here is what we found: ... ... ... 1) Hawthorn berries are great for lowering the blood pressure And the breathing problems of heart disease (I have had problems with breathing due to my kidney problems) ... ... ... 2) Both more garlic and Celery in our diet + deodorized g ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Help, I can't concentrate or focus on conversations   jasmineflower   6y  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone, ... ... I have had a problem thatís been bothering me for quite some time. Iím gradually being unable to concentrate. My friends have noticed it too. Itís been about a year, and it keeps getting worse. Iím usually better when talking one on one, but when Iím with a group of people, I really have to try really really hard to focus on what theyíre saying and even then I sometimes daze off. Itís the worse in class - I have the hardest time focusing on the teacher. Sometimes I go to class not learning a thing. ... ... Itís become so embarrassing. The other day a teacher was talking t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • check inbox n/m   neomi   6y

check inbox n/m   [End]
    • Re: Help, I can't concentrate or focus on conversations   HarmonicCharge   6y

Try iodine. Check out the iodine forum. ... ... I used to be severely anemic. Some on CZmay not believe in iron supplements, but they saved my life. Take at night before bedtime if they make you nauseous. ... ... Spirulina gives a real lift. Mix with orange juice to mask the taste. I actually like the greeny ocean taste. It is high in B12, has iron, iodine, trace minerals, protein, beta carotene, lots of good stuff. ... ... I hope you feel better, I know exactly what you feel like :) ... ...   [End]
    • Dear Jasmineflower, ... ... Try iodine. Check out the iod...   HarmonicCharge   6y

Dear Jasmineflower, ... ... Try iodine. Check out the iodine forum. At least 90% of us are deficient. ... ... I used to be severely anemic. Some on CZ may not believe in iron supplements, but they saved my life. Take at night before bedtime if they make you nauseous. ... ... Spirulina gives a real lift. Mix with orange juice to mask the taste.(pineapple or any juice is good, but orange really hides the taste if you donít like it) I actually like the greeny ocean taste. It is high in B12, has iron, iodine, trace minerals, protein, beta carotene, lots of good stuff. This is the very best I have foun ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím glad that I found someone that will understand my probl...   #122715   5y

Iím glad that I found someone that will understand my problem.hey, my name is Devide, I been suffering with the same problem that you did. 6 month ago while I was in class somehow I couldnít see my teacher straight to his eyes. I thought It might be the teacher comfort zone ,so I change my seat , but I keep getting worst . However, I start seeing the same problem with my family and my friends. Since then, I am having a hard time focusing on in one on one conversation, especially when someone is talking to me I canít look at them in their eyes. Also, when I force myself to focuses ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Devide, Surfer27 here.   Surfer27   5y

Hi Devide, ... Surfer27 here. I read your post that you sent to me here on Curezone. I am glad, that you feel you can relate to me. Let me just ask you a couple of questions and you can answer me yes or no, to them all. Does that sound fair? Okay, first, have you ever developed a condition, called fecal body odor, which is an odor either originating from you intestinal tract, your bowels, or from having tmau? Secondly, how long have you had your preexisting condition for? Do you feel, that itís just an acute condition or a chronic condition? Third, when you mentioned, not being able to look ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I am confused   #94931   6y

Hello Dr. ... ... It feels very saf   [End]
  • Help me! Sooo-oo tired after fighting sleep all night. AGA...   English Girl   6y  Ü C Ü

Iíve just spent the whole of the night awake fighting and fighting and fighting sleep. Why do I do this? Does anyone else do this? Am I alone? ... ... Iíve got Adult ADHD and Iíve been like this since I was a little girl. I remember reading and listening to the radio until 2 or 3 in the morning under the covers and my teachers telling me and my parents off because I was forever falling asleep in class. Iím middle-aged now and I STILL do it! ... I find I just canít settle down because Iím so completely AWARE of everything around me - and my mind keeps on running like some mad machine. ... ... The t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíve never been a very good sleeper myself, and I donít par...   maxicarri   6y

Iíve never been a very good sleeper myself, and I donít particularly like the thought of drugs because of the risk of dependency. Have you seen a therapist to discuss this? Sometimes we need to uncover issues weíve pushed down, and that could be what is manifesting itself in lack of sleep. ... ... Best of luck to you. ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • I've got a big problem   SSSAM   8y

About a year ago I was successful in eliminating the mucoid lining of my colon. It was very gross but I got what looked like cows liver for seven days straight. The amount that came out was enormous with about 1 1/2 feet per day being expelled. ... ... Recently I decided it was time to do anouther cleanse so Iíve been combining a colon cleanse with a parasite cleanse. I have done a lot of parasite cleanses but what I got out was what was in the colon and for what it was gave me very good results. ... ... Now I am getting results but of a different kind. I am actually feeling a lot of movement in ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Very Unusual Symptom (please need help )   gxpark1234   8y

About 2 years ago, my right eye and left eye started to make cracking noises all the sudden while i was smoking marijuana and I thought Ēwow , i didnt know eyes could make this noise.Ē Later on that day, I looked in the mirror and noticed my right eye got lifted upward and got bigger than my left eye.. And my left eye looked like it kinda got pulled down and smaller.. Im not really sure what happened but i feel very imbalanced and out of touch with myself... My life is totally gone.. I cant act or feel like myself anymore , i dunno why.. Since then Ive seen 4 opthamologists, 1 neuro-optham ...   [retrieve this message]
  • myopia coming back after laser treatment a year ago...want ...   mary_anti_glasses   9y

Hi all, ... I had laser done on my eyes a year ago next week and it has come back...not to the same extent as before...I had myopia 6 or so in each eye...Iīve made an appointment to go back to the doc that operated me next week so Iīll see what strength I have ...I reckon 1 -2... which Thank God isnīt a bad yet but bad enough...I donīt want to re-operate....risks and also Iīm interested in the Bates metod...in fact years ago I had a book on it that my mother found second hand in a charity jumble sale but as I was still in my teens and though that I had too much myopia to go without glasses I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Mary- ... ... look for a web site called Ēimagination blin...   johng   9y

Mary- ... ... look for a web site called Ēimagination blindessĒ i donít have the address now, but its all about the bates method. it even have free books you can download. there is also a bates yahoo group that is very active. these are great resources. ... ... John g   [End]
    • Hi Mary, ... ... Good luck with your vision training! I k...   mariawildflower   5y

Hi Mary, ... ... Good luck with your vision training! I know that there are seminars and books out there. Schnider Myer cured himself from near blindness, and an australian woman, Janet Goodrich wrote a book called Natural Vision Improvement that seems fun to read. Like you, Iíve never actually worked through a program. Both of these authors have a center. Janet recently died of cancer but her trainers are still out there. ... ... Maria   [End]
  • Sight Without Glasses   risingsun   10y

Itís Only Natural ... Chapter XVIII ... Sight Without Glasses ... ... ... Many methods have been suggested over the years to treat vision and to correct refractory errors without the use of glasses. Undoubtedly the most extensive and well known work in this field was that done by the ophthalmologist W. H. Bates. In 1920, Dr. Bates published The Cure of Imperfect Sight by Treatment Without Glasses, (Bates, NV. H.: The Cure of Imperfect Sight by Treatment Without Glasses. New York. Central Fixation Publishing Co.. 1920.) a text now extremely rare. Many other more easily obtainable texts using his method ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try Ēeye squeezingĒ ... ... Remember the first time you ha...   RonK   9y

Try Ēeye squeezingĒ ... ... Remember the first time you had an eye exam and when you tried to read the smallest line? ... ... You closed your eyes and applied pressure to your eyeballs. The doctor or nurse immediately said do not do that - it is bad for your eyes. They lied. ... ... I am pushing sixty and can read fine print in dim light. 20 years ago I was having a hard time reading and needed reading glasses. A friend recommemded eye squeezing. I tried it and it works. ... ... When I notice my eye sight changing I close my eyes and squeeze hard two or three times. After reading the above great post, w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, I am using the eyeglasses for sight clarity and I ha...   ethanhunt3055   3y

Hello, I am using the eyeglasses for sight clarity and I have -2.5 no. in both eyes. I want to decrease the no. but donít want to use any kind of operation like Lasik laser, I like to wear eyeglasses but in that love to see my no. below-1. How I can do that? ... ... http://www.globaleyeglasses.com/ ...   [End]
  • strange but true.I actually have some type of worm in my ey...   angelpainter   10y

I have been real sick for over 3 years from Ruptured Silicone Implants. You name it, I have been diagnosed with it. ... Auto Immune disease,Chronic Fatigue, systemic MS, Heavy Metal Toxicity, Peripheral Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia, Severe skin lesions, yeast, fungus, bacteria and parasites in my blood. ... ... In hopes of cleaning out my body I went to a doctor who administered for 1 1/2 years.vitamin ivís every other day (bags took 3 hours). ... I was diagnosed with liver flukes. I travel to third world countries quite a bit. ... ... My question is this. Recently My vision has gotten really bad. It ap ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wow! Have you tried . . .   #15132   10y

Iíve read somewhere in the parisite forumís archives of several peole having parisites come out of their face. Sort of scary. What these people decided to do was to continue their parasite cleansing. If I were in your shoes Iíd get a zapper which I could use continually, Iíd go through a Hulda Clark type of cleansing as described in her book *The Cure For All Diseases*, Iíd drink lots of oxygenated water (either ozonated or hydrogen peroxided), and I would both drink colloidal silver water and bath my eyes and sinuses with it. ... ... Probably youíve considered or done these things. I know ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I was going to suggest Zapping too - have you visited the Z...   jowanna   10y

I was going to suggest Zapping too - have you visited the Zapping forum here? Are you able to take herbal anti-parasites formulars? ... Also do you know about the Explantation forum over at Delphi? I havenít read any posts from women with unusual skin parasites there, but you never know. Some of the women are going through various detox procedures. ... All the best! ... ~ Jowanna.   [End]
        • Re: Forum   jowanna   10y

http://forums.delphiforums.com/explantation/start   [End]
        • Re: Wow! Have you tried . . .   Boldyloxx   10y

Hi, Iíve had clear very thin thread type worms come up when I blow my nose- and one or two would be in my eyes- like floaters. Iíd be able to rub them out of my eyes as you would a sleeper. ... ... They seemed to be dead- certainly didnt move at all- but they werent mucous. They were clear with a blood red strip in the middle. Very thin and long. Also, my eyes were always bloodshot and greyish-- The whites were never clear and bright. ... ... I know that science hasnt documented all the types of parasites out there. You dont have to go to a Third World country to pick up a parasite either. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Grapefruit Seed and Oil of Oregano to the rescue   ctinsky   10y

Grapefruit seed extract Iíve found can eliminate Parasites, Candida( fungus), Staph and viruses from the body. The only things it does not eliminate is ecoli , Strept, H-Pylori etc. ... You need 4- 250 mg tabs a day GSE, Solaray brand and to take care of the other bacteria, there is Oil of Oregano. You ... would need 3 caps a day Solaray brand. I am not affiliated with this Co. , but i know it is potent and works. ... This program should be followed for 3 weeks at this dose then 1/2 dose for 2 weeks and then 1tab each for 2 weeks   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarantees...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December....
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

85 messages, 23 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 85, 1 pages,  32,502 page views

"Every drug increases and complicates the patients condition."
~ Robert Henderson, M.D.

Image Galler Dr. Bates Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

Herpes Cure?

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is she ...

Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of L...

Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

All of Dr. Hulda Clarkís Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the y...

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from p...

Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure

Google Ads

Erectile Dysfunction?

Herpes Cure?

Find relief!

Free Dr. Clark DVD!

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Oraltech Labs

Google Ads

Erectile Dysfunction?

Herpes Cure?

Find relief!

Free Dr. Clark DVD!

Cancerís Natural Enemy

Oraltech Labs

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.62 sec at 4/20/2014 1:07:47 AM, requested by 54.211.231.221, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=486 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25