CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums29684 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Unidentified Skin Parasites (USP) Support Forum

USPI & NUSPA, Skin Parasitic Infection
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Human Parasites   Parasites Cleanse   Rules
 397,716 page views     1,346 messages     274 topics     7 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: USP Parasites     All Forums 
Like Unidentified Skin Parasites Support on Facebook.com
Interested in using drugs/pharmaceuticals against parasites? Go to Parasites Drugs Support Forum.  Interested in debating? Go to Parasites Debate Forum
Page 7 of 7
1  2  3  4  5  6   7    

• Zinc   #178856   25d  C

Hopefully this will help someone whose experiencing scatter. ... ... Research on the complex interactions among host nutritional status, parasitic infection and immune responsiveness has focused on the detrimental consequences of parasitic infections on host nutritional status and on mechanisms by which malnutrition impairs immunocompetence. Curiously, relatively few studies have examined the effects of malnutrition on the immune response in the parasite-infected host, and even fewer have considered the events occurring at the intestinal level, where absorption of nutrients occurs, intestinal p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded ANTI-PARASITIC VITAMINS & SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc, Garlic, Sulfur...   ICU   25d

... Hey Parasite Warriors ~  ... ... ... ... Recommend adding these powerful vitamins & supplements to your daily arsenal of anti-parasitics.  ... ... ... ... They're available at drugstores, on-line vitamin shops, health food stores, Amazon, Wal-Mart, & E-Bay: ... ... ... ... ~ Zinc:  25-50mg ... ... ... ... ~ Garlic:  1250mg ... ... ... ... ~ Vitamin C:  1000-2000mg** ... ... ... ... ~ Coenzyme Q10:  200-500mg ... ... ... ... ~ Alpha Lipoic Acid:  100-200mg ... ... ... ... ~ MethylSulfonylMethane ~MSM (Sulfur): 1000-2000mg** ... ... ... ... **Take Vitamin C & MSM together for synergistic action. ... ... ... ... Parasites detest ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ICU you should add taurine to that list as well: ... ... G...   Soly047   24d

ICU you should add taurine to that list as well: ... ... General basic info: ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/026544_taurine_research_chemotherapy.html# ... ... https://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2013/jun2013_The-Forgotten-Longevity-Benefits-of-Taurine_01.htm ... ... Parasite specific study: ... ... http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00436-013-3525-x ... ... Immune system: ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14992270 ... ... Immune system: ... ... http://www.trnres.com/ebook/uploads/elidrissicontent/T_13449429336%20El%20Idrissi%206.pdf   [End]
        • Another big one: ... ... Reg eosinophils ... ... http://w...   Soly047   24d

Another big one: ... ... Reg eosinophils ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19222497 ... ... Some basic info. Your body mainly produce TH2 anti-inflammatory mediators with multicellular parasites not inflammatory mediators. ... ... But it’s not a secret that eosinophils can cause damage on it’s own as the body is forced to do so by parasites. ... ... ”TauCl may help to suppress excessive inflammatory response in eosinophils at inflammatory sites.” For example, this might help during their cycle in a sensitive areas such as lungs when eosinophils go in to ’control’ them. ... ... WARNING: Just have to stress this ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Parasites/ worms Please help - sorry about the gross pics   Kpup   31d  C

Hi there ... ... I’ve been unwell for about a year and a half ... I have more testing done than you can imagine with nothing definitive ... Coming back other than very low ferritin, low WBC, High sex binding hormone, high resting heart rate and low blood pressure - that was pretty much it from numerous scans, blood tests, X-rays,ultrasounds etc. ... ... My symptoms, fatigue (not sleepy), hair falling out and changing texture, body odour, new allergies to foods, grass, pollen, additives and hay fever. ... I started intermittently lactating. Hives, nausea and dizziness in the mornings. Poor circulation (ie. m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Kpup, ... ... The object which is shown in your images ...   shroom   29d

Hi Kpup, ... ... The object which is shown in your images are not any type of worm, but the tests you report showing unknown parasites could mean the lab discovered something belonging to wide variety of zoonotic parasites. Digestive problems are often related to something which has evaded your natural immune responses and causes symptoms. ... Many things need to be ruled out before one can assume parasites are the primary cause. ... Of course, given the fact clinical medicine has serious limitations where diagnostics are concerned,it is easier to presume parasites exist causing health complications, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida - Anal Itching   charliehb123   50d  C

So for a few months now, I have been experiencing anal itching, I have not seen a doctor yet because I like to stay away from doctors as much as possible. In doing my own research online, I think I may have either some sort of worm or a bacterial infection. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a safe diet plan and exactly which supplements/ herbs would be best for killing off any bacteria or worms I may have. I am planning on purchasing a probiotic and I have been eating raw garlic and taking oregano supplements for a few days now. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated!   [End]
    • Have you inspected your stools? I’ve had the itching and fo...   Superrain   49d

Have you inspected your stools? I’ve had the itching and found visible pin worms. There is a tablet you can take that should knock them out and you only have to take one.   [End]
      • I have been looking at them. Yesterday I found a little whi...   charliehb123   49d

I have been looking at them. Yesterday I found a little white thing that could possibly be a worm, it wasnt moving and was about the length of a fingernail. What is the tablet you are talking about?   [End]
        • You should see a GI doctor. It’s either worms or candida. D...   twopair   49d

You should see a GI doctor. It’s either worms or candida. Do the symptoms get worse when you lie down? Do the symptoms get worse at night? A doc will at least be able to get you some anti-itch cream. In any case, candida or worms, cleaning up your diets will help, but probably need a doctors help to get rid of them. ... ... Here are some of the best posts related to anal itching. ... ... http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm768_anal-itching.aspx ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1256215 ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1231608 ...   [End]
  • What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   stress overload   4mo  C

Hi all ,this is my first post .I have read a lot of your posts and cures and suggestions for different parasites and have tried most of them . I really need help .Me and my family are going through hell with one catastrophy after another and this parasite or whatever it is ,is the straw that broke the camels back and I am the camel .It all started with some type of greasy oil spot on the top of my head .Which took me about 3 months to remove with tea tree oil and dawn dish soap and baby shampoo .Then I went to the hair dresser and had my hair cut and then to my daughters house and had it c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ive also experienced a strange tightening feeling in my for...   stress overload   4mo

Ive also experienced a strange tightening feeling in my forehead .And all over burning feeling under the skin .The itching was basically on my scalp but has since progressed to my stomach area and back of hands .And oddly enough the skin on my knuckles is swollen so that the ridges are highlighted and inflamed .I have found white things in my eyelashes and have that crawling feeling in my eyebrows .The vet has hypothesized cheatella (spelling?) mites because that is the only thing that humans can get from their dog but that doesn’t quite fit .We have wildlife galore and found two birds nes ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Use curezone search box inter: ‘ascorbic acid’ ... ......   beatty57   4mo

Use curezone search box inter: ‘ascorbic acid’ ... ... Weather you have parasites or not, Human/Animal grade diatomaceous earth will kill parasites in the gut and much more, do the research! Eighty to 89% silica and lesser amounts other minerals. Silica is the skeletal remains of fresh water hard-shelled algae. ... ... All natural mineral, not toxic. I have used it 6 months now and love what it has done for me. Many call it a miracle for what its done for them. Helps Celiac disease, colon and fibromyalgia, ‘pain’, arthritic, ’Parasites’, colon, eczema, blood pressure, cholesterol, candida, age ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I just purchased some ascorbic acid crystals (pure) and hav...   stress overload   4mo

I just purchased some ascorbic acid crystals (pure) and have some DE .I dont have a scale can you recommend an approximate teaspoon measurement of pure ascorbic acid . I just used about an 1/8 tsp in 2 tsp of DE with 1 liter of water .Should I up the ascorbic   [End]
      • I am trying to DE along with ascorbic acid along with antib...   stress overload   4mo

I am trying to DE along with ascorbic acid along with antibiotics.I just read something interesting about DE however that states that DE is actually harmful in people with lyme disease because in inhibits the meds or herbs from getting to all tissues .Basically it blocks the cells . It was the first I had heard of it and when I have used DE on my body and in the environment I had really good results .For now I am going to stick with it and see how it gos .Thank you for the information .I appreciate any help I can get .   [End]
    • Try taking a cleansing bath in 1 cup borax and one cup pero...   Cimber38   4mo

Try taking a cleansing bath in 1 cup borax and one cup peroxide with very hot water. Soak for an hour. A lot will come out of your skin. Use a sulfer soap daily. Do this until the stuff stops coming out. Sound like debris from mites and worms. Your can use this on the dog too. You may have multiple parasites. The mites like to attack people that have worms because the worms cause candida. This is similar to what happened to me. I had some sort of mite that lived in mildew in my bathroom, treating this lead me to find out i had hookworms, Filarial worms and pin worms.   [End]
      • no fungi is involved with this set of issues. I made the sa...   scabdraggr   4mo

no fungi is involved with this set of issues. I made the same mistake in judgement, one slime mold is there, yes that’s a fungi, just not a yeast. OOPS! ... ...   [End]
      • Thank you for the information .Im sorry that you had to go ...   stress overload   4mo

Thank you for the information .Im sorry that you had to go through this to .But it is nice to talk to someone who has ”been there” .You just feel so alone and like you are living in some kind of nightmare .Did you ever get yours under control ? Or cured ? I find that the harder I hit ”them” the more symptoms I have .We have thought about the mildew possibility because we did have a terrible mold problem and also a really bad year for bugs in general .We were invaded by so many bugs this year .Everyone in our area was talking about it .I have speculated that the oily spot on my head was som ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Yes, I’m RH negative too. Some say they mate during the ful...   Cimber38   4mo

Yes, I’m RH negative too. Some say they mate during the full moon. I saw a bug here like a flea that jumped and I caught it. It wasn’t a flea but it was too quick and got away. I think we get a worm and that changes our body chemistry and it attracts other stuff like these mites. My immunity has been down for awhile from multiple surgeries. I took the baths which helped then discovered the filarial worms so then i took herbals first and passed like 300 worms that I think were small hookworms. the herbs made them scatter all over my body. It was horrible. They were crawling under my scalp i ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Wow just saw this post .This RH neg thing is interesting .I...   stress overload   3mo

Wow just saw this post .This RH neg thing is interesting .Im AB- and my daughter is B neg and now she is starting to itch .Don’t know if it has anything to do with it .But it is interesting .I have got the numbers of critters way down with albenda and iver and doxycycline .But after using a iver tablet from thailand my blood pressure shot up to the 200 range and I seriously thought I was having a heart attack .So I stopped and went back to cats claw and ascorbic acid .I finally relented and am going to go see the doc .Not sure how much good it is going to do me but I need to get the bp che ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for this information and I learned a lot   loverock   4mo

Thanks for this information and I learned a lot   [End]
    • Sounds like scabies to me.   kasima   4mo

Sounds like scabies to me.   [End]
      • I pondered that too .But do scabies get on your head ? And ...   stress overload   4mo

I pondered that too .But do scabies get on your head ? And wouldnt three doses of iver have gotten rid of them ? Have you ever seen or heard of anyone that had the skin on their knuckles swell up so that the ridges become highly defined ? Its almost like a circle pattern .Or dare I say it but looks like a tiny worm in the folds of skin on the knuckles   [End]
  • New Morgellons Video   absurdlyhaywired   6mo  C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH3miMVVhpk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUg3FCcpEX_SRqJM9_0DHDEw ... ... Have a look! It’s excerpts from my Maydays video of ... a blob that came out of my face.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Purple Translucent Fungal Filament   CLEW   6mo  C

Sometimes when itchy or you feel something on your skin use a piece or clear packing tape to pick up what you can’t see. ... A lint roller helps also. You never know what you are shedding... ... ... This long purple fungal filament looks like a super fine hair until you check under the microscope. One end looks kinda like a dang cobra...? that morphs to something else I don’t know... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_U_V_W_Forums/Unidentified_Skin/016.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_U_V_W_Forums/Unidentified_Skin/029.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_U_V_W_Forums/Unidentified_Skin/019.jpg ... ... ht ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded http://curezone.com/upload/Members/Faces/New/tn-050a.jpg ....   absurdlyhaywired   6mo

http://curezone.com/upload/Members/Faces/New/tn-050a.jpg ... Wow clew! I caught one of those too. I don’t really know how to post it. Let’s see if this works.   [End]
    • Nice images! I’m curious, had you worn purple in the 48 hou...   threader   6mo

Nice images! I’m curious, had you worn purple in the 48 hours preceding this sample find? ... ... I realize that fibers are present in bodily fluids and unbroken skin, but I still suspect that the organism in one’s body might pull in or consume the colored fibers from our environment. Those that I used to remove generally correlated with the colors I wore that day or the day before.   [End]
      • Image Embedded This isn’t a new picture and I honestly don’t remember if I...   CLEW   6mo

This isn’t a new picture and I honestly don’t remember if I had worn purple ... Once after drinking MIO punch I got 3 different fungal thread ”things” in 3 different shades of red. ... ... Do you think they are sometimes chameleon like? I’ve been thinking this very thing because I see that they can weave into fabrics and take on the color. Most all have a twisted look, but there are the ”chaos” type, then the more ”organized” type that have actual fungal structures... Like these: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Scalp issue cured using Indian Herb   goldenlight   6mo

I used something known as indian herb on my scalp, specifically on the areas where I had something like pimples or some sort of sores. Dr. prescribed conventional dermatitis creams that never worked. I had this condition at least for 15 years. I tried besides dermatitis creams and shampoos, many remedies such as: homeopathy, oregano oil, tea tree oil, aztec clay,MMS, apple vinegar... I even used urine! I was so desperate that I dared. ... ... My husband got the Indian Herb to treat some of his skin spots and after seen his results, I decided to try it on my scalp. I did it out of desperation, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you for reminding me. Years ago I used the Indian Her...   hanna   6mo

Thank you for reminding me. Years ago I used the Indian Herb ... on a spot on my neck and it worked. I have tried other brown spots and it did not work, I thought it only worked for cancer. ... I have some fungus on my feet and have tried everything too, but I would never have thought of the Indian Herb, since you only should use a small amount I would not think I can put it on my feet. ... Do you know if it could be mixed with something else. ...   [End]
      • I mixed it with vaseline, as it is used for moles and ”skin...   goldenlight   6mo

I mixed it with vaseline, as it is used for moles and ”skin cancer” spots. Remember that this herb can also be taken orally in very small doses. Maybe you can review the page where they sell it. I remember they talk about some other applications, but don’t recall details at this time. ... ... One problem with feet fungus is that people keep using same shoes; therefore, they keep reinfecting themselves. So if you use anything to cure the fungus, make sure you get rid of shoes or of the fungus in them. Have you used MMS? Have you used baking soda? Have you heard about Dr. Simoncin? Maybe you w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded "Pica Pica" means "Itchy Itchy"   CLEW   6mo  C

”Pica Pica” means ”Itchy Itchy”... It’s the reaction you get after having been exposed to ”Sea Lice” aka ”Swimmer’s Itch”. While the resulting rash is completely harmless, it is nonetheless uncomfortable and can last up to ten days. Is it really completely harmless? ... ... A few years back my daughter and I got this while swimming offshore of Sarasota, FL. The water was crystal clear and beautiful blue turquoise, but you couldn’t stay in it without constant stinging from head to toe, nor could you see what was doing the stinging. We both had rash and swelling and I always wonder if we were in ...   [retrieve this message]
  • This REALLY Does Work!   RN SUCCESS #172516   9mo  C

OK. I found this posted on CZ the other day, from years ago, by a CZ poster who claimed it would work wonders. She used limes and organic sunflower oil, with storebought organic eggs. I used what I had on hand: fresh, organic eggs, from my own chickens, olive oil and fresh lemons. ... ... The results were AMAZING to say the least. I passed tons of disgusting crud, this AM, mostly flukes. Whether is it die-off from my last de-worming a week ago with Exodus, a pyrantel paomate equine wormer, or an actual liver ”sweep” I have no idea. ... ... All I know or care about is all this crud is OUT of my bo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • photos and videos   absurdlyhaywired   10mo  C

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg3FCcpEX_SRqJM9_0DHDEw ... ... ... ... http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/absurdlyhaywired/profile/ ...   [End]
    • Hey those are great images! I see some of the same patterns...   CLEW   10mo

Hey those are great images! I see some of the same patterns in mine, like when the hair/filamentous bacteria look like a beaded necklace. ... ... Here’s a recent quick abstract about a ”beaded necklace bacteria” found in a MRSA patient, they also called it evidence of ”bacterial vegetation”... Which just means bacterial ~infection~ right? ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22329689 ... ... Echocardiography. 2012 Apr;29(4):E97-9. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2011.01619.x. Epub 2012 Feb 14. ... Beaded necklace-like image observed by real time three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiograhy as evidence ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Good Reference Images   CLEW   11mo  C

Good fungus and mold images all on one page... ... http://www.iaqsg.com/microbes-gallery/   [End]
  • The Water Microscope   CLEW   11mo  C

The Water Microscope ... ... ”According to an ancient Chinese text, the Chinese viewed magnified specimens through a lens at the end of a tube, which tube was filled with varying levels of water according to the degree of magnification they wished to achieve. Ingenious, effective and repeatable in the home, today. That this occurred some 4,000 years ago in the Chow-Foo dynasty and more than 3,500 years before the ”father of modern microscopy” was born is quite remarkable. That these Chinese ancients achieved magnification levels of 150 times today’s standard, or 100 moou, is breath-taking.” ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • scabies   arnoldl   11mo

Hi. I have an itching all over my body for a couple weeks now. My MD thinks I *may have* scabies and suggests kwellada-P lotion, but it is expensive to try when the cause of the itching is unidentified, but seems to be something that is recurring. I don’t know yet if it is an allergic reaction, am omitting certain foods and vitamins to find out. ... ... Am wondering if anyone here has tried kwellada-P lotion for scabies. or anything else that has actually worked to kill the itching and is not too expensive. ... ... I cannot really feel anything moving around under the skin, just that I notice the i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • pinnepeds seem to have skin problems and are dying   thesearch4acure   13mo  C

as i write this there are unusual numbers of sea lion pups washing up ill in southern california with no explanation. ... ... i did a little research and in 2011 Dec. NOAA DE CLAREd an unusual mortality event (UME) in Alaska as record numbers of seals and walruses were washing up with terrible skin lesions, and their noses, orifices were attacked. its been 2 years and scientists have no explanation as far as I could find. ... http://alaskafisheries.noaa.gov/newsreleases/2011/umedeclaration2011.htm ... ... The diseased animals continue to appear. ... http://www.sitnews.us/0312News/031012/031012_disease.h ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Scabies   DrCarl   13mo  C

I have read that scabies cannot live for more than 3 days without their blood meal. ... ... If this is so, why is it necessary to clean everything in hot water/hot dryer and sprinkle DE all over the place? Once the parasite is diagnosed and treated, why not simply evacuate the home for a few days? ... ... I’d love to know because it seems that there are a few cases of Norwegian Scabies locally. ... ... TIA ... ... ~drcarl   [End]
    • Because it doesn’t kill the eggs, which hatch out after you...   #168214   13mo

Because it doesn’t kill the eggs, which hatch out after you get back and infest you all over again.   [End]
      • I’ve done more research. I understand the eggs live on/in t...   DrCarl   13mo

I’ve done more research. I understand the eggs live on/in the human, so if the person is under treatment (for 8 weeks), those eggs are not a concern. ... ... (They are always a concern; you get what I mean I hope...they are being killed as they emerge with a magical solution of: neem oil /grape seed-coconut-olive oil /clove oil /DE /tea tree oil) ... ... It’s the eggs and adults that may have been shed into clothing or the living space that I am still kind of wondering about. If not wearing an item of clothing for a week removes that article of clothing’s concern, why not just leave the whole home ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Carl, ... ... The eggs are deposited only UNDER the skin. ...   grizz   9mo

Carl, ... ... The eggs are deposited only UNDER the skin. The scabies don’t lay eggs anywhere else. You are correct, they will die within a week without their blood meal. ... ... In fact, when I was infected, I used this principal for all of my clothing. I wore shirts that were from the bottom of the pile & clothing that had hung on hangers for more than 1 week, to be certain the scabies, if any, were dead. ... ... You are also correct, they do not live in carpets or around the house, so it is a waste of time & money to put DE everywhere. However they may be located where you normally sit and work, so t ...   [retrieve this message]
          • thanks again, Grizz ... ... great info ... ... any clues ...   #127357   9mo

thanks again, Grizz ... ... great info ... ... any clues on how to search if the pins and needles numbness in arms and hands have any correlation to scabies or products used? ... ... have had this along w/burn and itch from hell along chest and forearms for 4 weeks now. found some food grade DE about an hour ago ... ... about to go purchase ... thanks for that tip   [End]
          • Grizz, thanks for the tip on DE ... ... shaker bottle ful...   tygmusic   9mo

Grizz, thanks for the tip on DE ... ... shaker bottle full and spraying on all sheets, pillows, towels, floors and after each shower ... ... exhausted after 5 weeks of this but starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. ... ... another poster mentioned soaking in dead sea salt baths at night. that is also helping in a synergistic way. ... ... after DE/lavender/tea tree oil spray is dry. I apply mixture of coconut oil/neem, tea tree, lavender the the affected areas and most of the body. then plain coconut on scalp, face and neck. ... ... do you think I need the grapeseed oil? I have coconut oil on hand ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Huge Subcutaneous Hartig Net?   CLEW   14mo  C

These images were taken close to 4 yrs. ago when I still had multiple large lesions on my neck and head area. Using terramin clay mixed with borax, I’d smear it on thick hoping to draw out whatever was making life miserable. Daily I did this, then at one point I felt an electric like jolt, like hitting your funny bone-except it was on the back of my neck. ... ... The pattern left in the drying clay resembles a Hartig net or some type of “basket” fungus. I think if I’d shaved my head, this pattern would have continued on up/around my scalp. Maybe even my entire body? At the time I knew it was ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Oh, that looks very scary. Do u have sulfer soap? Sulfer ki...   seemekc   14mo

Oh, that looks very scary. Do u have sulfer soap? Sulfer kills parasites.   [End]
      • That thing and the lesions are gone now... I do keep lotion...   CLEW   14mo

That thing and the lesions are gone now... I do keep lotion with sulphur on hand just in case... : ) ... ... Now I’m dealing with other stuff, mostly lungs right now.   [End]
        • Oh wow, glad its gone! How did u kill the thing?   seemekc   14mo

Oh wow, glad its gone! How did u kill the thing?   [End]
          • Try adding Borax to your shampoo... It’s very anti-fungal.....   CLEW   14mo

Try adding Borax to your shampoo... It’s very anti-fungal... Mix it in a separate cup and water it down enough that It pours over your head and use the run off as a ”body buff”. ... ... I can’t say I never have any problems, but I sure don’t have ... those painful lesions anymore... ... ... I rife, do cleansing, regularly used the parasite paste. I haven’t posted it for awhile, so here it is: ... ... Quickdraw Parasite Paste ... ... Here is a recipe for making a paste that will pull all kinds of ”debris” out from your skin. My experience has been ~bizarre~ but I’m thankful to have found a way to draw out st ...   [retrieve this message]
            • FINALLY!! I have searched for several years, posted many ti...   seek2clean   14mo

FINALLY!! I have searched for several years, posted many times about the chronic scalp/neck insane itch I have lived with way to long. I posted photos once, but they were not clear as I did my own photo shoot. This is very similar to my neck right now and my scalp all the time. The neck outbreaks come and go - scalp is insanely itchy....this NET is the pattern I feel, see, and hear constantly - a subcutaneous crackling - sometimes just from moving my eyes. OOOH cannot wait to try this recipe. Thank you so much!!! ... ... seek2clean   [End]
              • The neck pictures are when I used just clay and borax mixed...   CLEW   14mo

The neck pictures are when I used just clay and borax mixed. The recipe using nutmeg will not dry out at all. ... ... Stick to the basic measurements being careful not to use too much oil... but it may start to be too thick as you are using it , then add either small amounts of water or kleen green to keep the right consistency. ... ... Also just letting it just sit on your skin isn’t as effective as pushing it kind of back and forth and into the pores until it’s spent and won’t draw anymore... ... ... Once I watered it down and pour it over my head in the shower, it was quite messy and too often it woul ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m going to try this today for the massive takeover of my ...   Bluerabbit   13mo

I’m going to try this today for the massive takeover of my hair and eyebrows. Thanks Clew!   [End]
    • I believe I may have this issue ...I have bentonite, but no...   whenwillitend   10mo

I believe I may have this issue ...I have bentonite, but not the terramin clay...I desperately need to do this as my scalp drives me crazy at times.(like today, started yesterday after a month or so)..btw, I have lesions all over...some did not show any healing for months and the crusting on the top was not your typical scab. ...   [End]
  • Need help with parasite identification   #168632   14mo  C

I have been having hard time finding out what kind of parasite this one is. Went through many posts here and the web but could not find any similar experienced symptoms or parasite related to them. ... ... Since about 2 weeks ago I started feeling uncomfortable strange sensations of small water drops like moving/sliding under my skin. I have been dealing with parasites for close to an year and some of them either spread around the body or were awaken from all the different herbal products I have been taking. ... ... This parasite moves all over the body but it mostly likes hanging in the upper back, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ”upper back, neck and scalp areas” - it’s hard to diagnose ...   musimesipomahat   14mo

”upper back, neck and scalp areas” - it’s hard to diagnose since many of them are doing the same thing in the body, if there are more, they all use the same ”path” ... ... try trichinella spiralis or onchocerca volvulus (and/or other filarias like dirofilaria, loa loa etc.) or ascaris ... ... could also be tapeworm stages, they get disseminated all over the body too ... ... if you feel it also in your spine and face in addition to all other places, then trichinella spiralis would be a good choice to treat   [End]
    • Could be anything. I have had hookworm, tapeworm and strong...   albeit   14mo

Could be anything. I have had hookworm, tapeworm and strongyloides disseminate, all ended up in my scalp.   [End]
      • I agree, I’m just sharing what worked for me, but the truth...   musimesipomahat   14mo

I agree, I’m just sharing what worked for me, but the truth is ic could be something entirely different still as I do feel things in my scalp still despite treating all of those I mentioned, it’s greatly reduced but still it’s there   [End]
        • Thank you for your response. I will try with the ones you m...   #168632   14mo

Thank you for your response. I will try with the ones you mentioned and update with any results. ... ... Initially I did not have them in the face but after using frequencies and hot lamp they have relocated trying to escape them and now feel them in the forehead and on the sides. They are practically all over the body but the place where are the most feels hot and inflamed. When I press with hand they move from the area and it feels like something small and flat is sliding. I do feel more often a biting sensations now. Last night I used some frequencies and must have stirred them up because th ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: UPDATE: Need help with parasite identification   #168632   14mo

I have just did 2 short sets of the filariose frequencies from the CAFL list and have felt strong impact on the parasite especially in upper legs area. The small ones felt like microscopic dots bursting and the larger ones were either stunned or trying to escape. There is still plenty of them but at least gives me a clue that they may be blood parasites. Will keep using other similar frequencies and keep updating the effect hopefully someone else finds it helpful if in similar situation. ... ... Trying to make a connection - quite some time ago a cat brought in flees that have bit many times my ...   [retrieve this message]
            • It sounds like you could use a microscope that connects to ...   #167598   14mo

It sounds like you could use a microscope that connects to your computer. ... Many people are attracting numerous parasites due to the Pheremones in Gmo’s . There is a lot of weird propaganda connected to this issue. ... It is called Morgellons. As for all the space aliens and fibers? Just distraction. ... If you have a burrowing or biting between your shoulder blades, pick up some colloidal silver at a health food store to fight blood parasites and septic meningitis. Something to distract insects from the Pheremones curtesy of Gmo’s and pestisides you are ingesting. Maybe garlic pills but defini ...   [retrieve this message]
            • also try schistosomas, they can also be felt like ”large an...   musimesipomahat   14mo

also try schistosomas, they can also be felt like ”large animal” because they get systemic and must be forming some kind of ”matter” that feels like large animal ... ... I treat them periodically but always find out that they just ”sit” on this ”unknown” large animal   [End]
          • Re: Need help with parasite identification   musimesipomahat   14mo

I might have the same one since I feel them in all places you describe, the only difference I never seen anything burrowing through my skin out, all is inside unfortunately (sometimes I dream about that it will come out so I can grab it and finally remove) ... ... it might be some type of tapeworm behaving like roundworm (taenia hydatigena is one like that but I can’t destroy it with t-hydatigena frequencies so I think it still must be something else) ... ... it gets extremely large and surprisingly can make you feel sometimes it’s not even there, hides so well ... also, I think it was already in the f ...   [retrieve this message]
            • @ 167598 ... ... I am well aware of all the GMO’s issues a...   #168632   14mo

@ 167598 ... ... I am well aware of all the GMO’s issues and almost everything I eat is organic. Have used CS at the beginning maybe I should start again. Since I have started this cleansing process I have used so many products and have spent so much money that I have stopped keeping track of it. Tried many herbs and combinations and they do help and work but it is an ongoing process that I do not know when it will end. Thanks for your advice. ... ... ... musimesipomahat ... ... ... I have noticed that they have started surfacing after been hit hard with 4-5 products at the same time. The combination evident ...   [retrieve this message]
              • musimesipomahat ... ... Since you mentioned that you want ...   #168632   14mo

musimesipomahat ... ... Since you mentioned that you want them out of the skin this what I’ve noticed based on my experience: ... ... For about 3 weeks by using various herbs I was having so intense symptoms that was practically impossible for me to use the freq generator as it used to multiply the effect. During that time they have started surfacing. Most likely using freq gen or similar device prevents them from being able to move upwards. ... ... Another current experience is when using a combination of essential oils all over the body they sort of start getting suffocated and move right beneath skin ...   [retrieve this message]
                • wanted to add - if you can, treat also echinoccocus, espec...   musimesipomahat   14mo

wanted to add - if you can, treat also echinoccocus, especially the multiocularus (alveoar echin.) gets everywhere in the body and in my case I think it’s the last one to be removed from head/neck/shoulders area where the load was the heaviest ... ... I also have a good experience with using essential oils, helped a lot with them occupying my scalp/ears. ... ... I really doubt that they would come out through the skin, i was merely just joking and no matter if I use the frequencies or herbs or anything else, they still like being where they are so I know my best option is continue what I do until t ...   [retrieve this message]
              • treat echinoccocus   musimesipomahat   14mo

I completely agree with your assessment and if you can treat echinoccocus, the CAFL numbers work ... ... from the symptoms you’ve described it could be echin.multiocularis, they are small tapeworms but form very long/wide cyst-like forms and takes a very long time to eliminate them as they reproduce faster and in bigger quantity when they sense they’re being eliminated, simply their survival instinct kicks in big time and it’s a fight between you and them (not meaning specifically you perosnally, everyone who has them) ... ... and you’re very right in your assessment that they were there already, t ...   [retrieve this message]
                • This actually makes sense since there was a cat a year ago ...   #168632   14mo

This actually makes sense since there was a cat a year ago coming and going and I suspect that all of this was brought in. I have used the frequencies and there seems to be a noticeable difference. This would be a bad news since after I’ve read about this parasite it sounds quite worrisome. ... Do you know of any herbs or other natural remedies that can be used to kill them? I know male fern is used against tapeworms but it could be toxic, and verbena also but not sure if it works against this one. ... I’ll keep treating and researching and let you know. ... Thanks for all the info and help.   [retrieve this message]
                  • try neem or better yet colloidal silver - you can put the c...   musimesipomahat   14mo

try neem or better yet colloidal silver - you can put the colloidal silver into the spray bottle (dark one or put dark sock over the bottle) and spray regularly your scalp, neck, ears, inside the mouth - this helps a lot ... ... you can also take a sip of colloidal silver and hold it in your mouth as long as you can then swallow - this helps too ... ... also consider toxocara (ascaris of cats/dogs) if cats were involved, plus toxoplasma   [End]
                    • Your suggestions are right on. Thank you very much for your...   #168632   13mo

Your suggestions are right on. Thank you very much for your help. ... When using the frequencies for echinoccocus I’ve noticed that the first has the strongest effect, than the last one and the two in between mostly stir them up with occasional hits. ... Re toxoplasma, 2 weeks ago I did EPFX test and it also showed up. Planning on treating it with freq, blood electrifier and zapper, hopefully it gets eliminated. Not sure about toxocara, will check for it too. I know I have ascaris so there is a possibility. Is it ascaris if you fell wiggling under skin or some other parasite? It looks like also ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Some additional info regarding the parasite under question....   #168632   13mo

Some additional info regarding the parasite under question. ... The exact feeling I have when this parasite moves on/under skin is like very small /I can’t even see them/ spider like crawling, very fast, causing heavy itchiness and biting/burning sensation. I am positive that it was initially located in the intestines causing me a lot acute pain and now it is under skin but also does occasionally exit the colon after being irritated. ... I will be grateful if you could help me identify it.   [End]
  • Disseminated strongyloidiasis   dolphinsplaying   14mo  C

I was diagnosed with disseminated strongyloidiasis. I have started a blog. Would love to hear from others. Need to start a class action. ... Http://thesickpelican.blogspot.com ... Facebook name THESICK PELICAN. ... Please friend me so we can expose the problem brought on by corticosteroids.   [End]
  • Colloidal Silver Salve with Essentials   HolisticMinerals   15mo  C

I recently used All natural ”Amazing Silver Balm” to treat my sons acne. He washed his face before rubbing the salve all over his face. We started seeing a noticeable difference in about 5 days and in 10 days it was looking really good. We tried proactive and a tetracycline prescribed by a physician that burned when he put it on. None of these worked for him. After about 3 weeks his face is cleared up about 90% with the silver balm. Will let you know when it is completely blemish free. The key ingredients are 10ppm colloidal silver, bees wax and other essentials including Vitamin E. Would ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Iron Stealing Morgellon Worm?   CLEW   16mo  C

Recently someone told me that her heart trouble was caused by a lack of iron. She also had cancer, arthritis, and trouble breathing! God bless her... Now could all these problems be caused by a lack of iron in the system? ... ... The Carnicom Institute has a couple videos that tell how our bodies need iron for various functions, and research proves most morg organisms have quite a lot of iron that they are stealing from us! ... ... These pics are over 3 years old and when my symptoms were at the very worst. I’d use clear packing tape on the places I could feel incredible itching(kinda like a sticky ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This seems right to me. Ive been battling this thing for t...   sss2012   16mo

This seems right to me. Ive been battling this thing for three years, and I have low iron, hair falling out, and now trouble breathing.   [End]
    • ... This is an article about the parasitic worm C Elegans.....   whenwillitend   9mo

... This is an article about the parasitic worm C Elegans...and the fact that it dines on it’s hosts blood for the protein, often times leading to anemia. There was a consortium at Bethesda Hospital in Maryland who just did a study not to long ago about C. Elegans and it’s relationship to the Fungus fly. Very interesting study indeed. I have found these little flies following me around quite a bit..and trying to get into my hair (to get to my scalp..which had a fungal infection on it) I do alot of coconut oil masks for my scalp which tends to bring things out of it...let me tell you I’ve ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive   Larsy1566   16mo  C

Dear Friends, ... As I am writing this my husband is yelling at me and he just doesn’t stop. I have no one to talk to and I’m so hurt that all I want to do is turn myself off. I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow. I’ve been to soooo many doctor’s but in order for me to get in with an infectious disease doctor my primary doctor has to refer me and I’m sick of trying to convince people that something is wrong when I know something is wrong. I’ve never been crazy. I have collected so many things but no one ever wants to look at any of it. I’m to the point where I just want to think of a way ou ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m sorry your husband is being a jack@$$... You must be a ...   CLEW   16mo

I’m sorry your husband is being a jack@$$... You must be a tough cookie to deal with mental/verbal abuse on top of having this other problem. Put on your shield and turn ~him~ off. Let his words fall to the ground then step on them. He is very miserable with himself. ... ... Maybe mention to your Dr. that you are in an abusive relationship, but I wouldn’t try to show the samples. They don’t respond well to that kind of evidence... but I’d at least tell doc that you’ve seen some stuff. ... ... Try to stay calm and collected when speaking and definitely don’t talk about turning yourself off, you will ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have felt that way.many times. but then after falling as...   coastanoan   16mo

I have felt that way.many times. but then after falling asleep in despair I wake up the next day and gather evry bit of strength necessary to keep fighting to save my own life. your inner strength will surprise you. just don’t try to take on the whole thing at once, but rther day by day. I have contemplated suicide too. or more realistically thought about it when it was te only thing that brought me relief from the insane suffering of having systemic worms/parasites all throughout body and brain poisoning me,, and dealing w/ doctors who scrutinize, family members who project psychologica ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Yes, I feel like this. I could scream from the rooftops all...   The Twelfth House   16mo

Yes, I feel like this. I could scream from the rooftops all day about the medical negligence I’ve experienced, and of course, family members always trust what the doctors say. Hell, even I did for months on end. I’ve been to the most prestigious clinics in the country and was told complete rubbish. Mainstream medicine can’t be trusted when it comes to parasites, but the good news is that you can take treatment into your own hands. Try a parasite cleanse to start with and see what it does. If it produces anything visible, photograph the evidence! Your husband should not be verbally abusive ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi, ... Thank you so very much for your very kind reply. I’...   Larsy1566   13mo

Hi, ... Thank you so very much for your very kind reply. I’m so upset right now because I was trying to show my husband a few pictures that I took with my new digital microscope and he refuses to believe anything I say. He says that I am so out of touch with reality that I choose to spend my days looking at garbage and that I have so many other important things I should be doing. Last night my big toe started to itch and it was so horrible. I couldn’t control myself and ended up scratching it. I did sit on the side of the tub and ran a bath for my feet and legs. The skin on my feet, especiall ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I was reading your posts and feel so badly for what you are...   deenshan   5mo

I was reading your posts and feel so badly for what you are going through, I hope you are feeling better. I have been sick for almost three years.0-[ Before that I was perfectly healthy, energetic, and really outgoing. EVERYTHING started going wrong, sinus problems, burning throat, sweating, vomiting, weakness. My dr kept sending me to specialists for each different problem, even though i kept insisting there must be something causing my symptoms. I went rhough periods of such severe brain fog, I would actually pass out in the middle of talking. I had no idea would stop mid sentence becaus ...   [retrieve this message]
      • maybe she could get some meds for depression that would dis...   glaxony   16mo

maybe she could get some meds for depression that would disable the parasites long enough for her to find a job and move out ... ... once she has a stable place to live and her own money, then wean off the prescription and start cleansing in peace   [End]
    • yes, chances are things would get worse if you tried to kil...   glaxony   16mo

yes, chances are things would get worse if you tried to kill yourself ... best way to insure that doesn’t happen is to simply stop breathing if you can ... few people can do that but it would be the safest way to let go ... better option would be to get rid of the stuff that is making you miserable ... can you do the cleansing protocol while looking for some work that you enjoy, ... until you are no longer dependent on your husband for money? ...   [End]
    • Welcome to my world !!! I could not have said it better mys...   Holly78   16mo

Welcome to my world !!! I could not have said it better myself. I am in the exact same situation as you. My husband doesn’t believe me and tells people that I am crazy, that it’s ”all in my head.” but, my two cats are sick too. So, I suppose that the cats are crazy too! I have taken the cats to two separate vets, and neither one did anything. They gave them the drug, Revolution and said it kills everything. Well, apparently it doesn’t because cats are getting worse. They have large patches of missing hair and hair is falling out in clumps w scabby stuff at the roots, and when the cats fur ...   [retrieve this message]
      • sorry you are having this problem. my husband divorced me, ...   trappedinph   16mo

sorry you are having this problem. my husband divorced me, left me with nothing and went all over our small town fling everyone I was crazy. doctors are absolutely no help, even when they see it. all they want to treat is scabies. I have taken it into my own hands and am better but not completely free. The forums can have some great information. Wishing you good luck. Hang in there, you can do it.   [End]
      • ... ... You situation sounds like Morgellon’s. Have you l...   JesseCured   16mo

... ... You situation sounds like Morgellon’s. Have you looked into getting with a support group? They have been petitioning the government to do more research into this. Thread like things coming out of peoples skin. Itchy, biting sensations, etc. Some think it has to do with GMO Cotton in our clothing. Seems to have started in GMO field workers getting sick.   [End]
    • Don’t listen or let him discourage you! YOUR First priorit...   whaatizit   16mo

Don’t listen or let him discourage you! YOUR First priority is taking care of YOU & stick to yur guns, don’t give up...Do what you have to do to save YOU! He will obviously be history anyway as soon as you are stronger...You deserve better & lot of women, me included have overcome abusive relationships...You can do it!   [End]
    • ... ... I feel for you. I too have gone through much of t...   JesseCured   16mo

... ... I feel for you. I too have gone through much of this. I discovered my parasite problem about the same time that my husband told me he was being unfaithful and I was diagnosed with autoimmune disease to boot! My husband yelled and chased me around yelling while I was sick too. It is pretty terrible. Being in a bad relationship makes your situation that much worse, because you don’t have the support you need. ... ... I was lucky that I had been to third world countries where the doctors gave me the low down on American medicine though. American doctors will NEVER listen to you about p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded ... ... ... JesseCured is sooooo right about the worms in...   Birk   16mo

... ... ... JesseCured is sooooo right about the worms in cotton and the morgellons possibility! I have seen the cotton worms myself on the end of clean Q tips and I thought it was the worms in my eyes fooling me or that I was imagining this white long coiled up worm swaying around on the end of the Qtip! I then thought maybe it could be my breath moving it, so i held my breath and covered my nose! They are actually alive and moving and if you stick your finger close to them, they will sway towards it like they are attracted to heat or something! There are TOTALLY tons of worms in cotton and The ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I saw this and read some of your responses from some really...   ReallyOUReality   15mo

I saw this and read some of your responses from some really good people. ... ... What are your parasite symptoms? ... Do you have any animals? Dog? Cat? What are their symptoms? ... ... Verbal abuse is not ok. But as a person who is married and has been sick for fifteen years with an illness un diagnosed, it is hard for our spouses, friends and family to realize our medical system does not test properly for parasites. With this in mind, before attacking your husbands verbal abuse, try to look for help outside of the mainstream medical approach. ... Go to a small health food store or if you can afford it ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you so very much for your very understanding reply! I...   Larsy1566   15mo

Thank you so very much for your very understanding reply! I think or maybe I already have lost my mind. I just got a Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope. I downloaded all the software but now I’m just having a very hard time focusing in on small objects. Something has happened to my mind and it happened this past spring. I just can’t concentrate on anything and it’s made me feel defeated. This problem with the parasites came during a very difficult time in my life. I lost my dear father and my dear grandmother and my psychiatrist put me on a medication for people who have addictions to o ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I completely understand! This is terrible and all consuming...   ReallyOUReality   15mo

I completely understand! This is terrible and all consuming. I remember the phase of this illness when my concentration was zero. ... I am still not cured, but have a little better focus. ... What I did first was detoxing for heavy metals and parasites. Hopefully you can find some recommended products on these sites. I spent so much money when I felt the way you do now. ... Drink purified water. ... Put white vinegar in a spray bottle for carpet areas, beds, bathroom . ... I also spray myself when my skin is crawling. ... Bad news: cut out sugar, bread and processed foods. ... Try to drink an oz or 2 of or ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hopefully things are going better for you... My husband was...   Faithful healing   6mo

Hopefully things are going better for you... My husband was zero help and thought I was Crazy! ... ... I have tried so many products and spent so much time trying to get my life back... All the suggestions above are great! I would just like to let you know what made a huge different for me! ... ... I used Kirk’s Castile soap from my local health food store... If your skin is really sensitive... Use it only in the shower for a week or two... And don’t use it on any sensitive areas! ... ... After a while I used used it like a lotion to ”spot treatment” problem areas (I used the liquid pump kind) it can dr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Brown spots under my armpit   NeedInnerPeace   17mo  C

Maybe you guys can help me. I’m almost 100% sure I have candida if that matters. It’s been years. I’m a skinny guy but I have 2 irregularly round shaped brown spots under both my arm pits. They have been there for about 3-4 or more years and no amount of washing or scrubbing will get rid of them. If I go a day or 2 without showering those brown spots will get flacky. Theres also a patch of skin right in the middle of my forehead that is white, when I get more tanned it becomes more noticeable. I’m not sure these 2 things are related. Could these be fungus or some kind of skin infection/par ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Maybe I'm Just Splitting Hairs...   CLEW   19mo  C

Or this is the worst case of split ends I’ve ever seen! ... ... These hairs were plucked at the hairline above my forehead. ... This one is divided growing from the same bulb(or fungal pod?)This would explain why sometimes a bunch of hairs seem to come from the same hair follicle: ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/086.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/048.jpg ... ... A bulbous one that might be ready to let loose ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/0773.jpg ... sending hyphae out like roots? With nodes. ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/070.j ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Feeling a Little Blue...   CLEW   20mo  C

A few of the blue worms, threads, filaments, or whatever... ... I didn’t use any stain on these, so I wonder what gives them their color? Food colors? Minerals? ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/MVC_007F.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/MVC_015F.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/MVC_016F1.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/MVC_020F.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/094.jpg ... ... Looks like these two need a room! ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/045.jpg ... ...   [End]
    • Image Embedded ...there are some who claim that the fiber has been ... gen...   fungihomeworld   20mo

...there are some who claim that the fiber has been ... genetically programmed to exhibit certain colors. ... Ok, fine..so..if the fiber has been ”instructed” that it ... must manufacture a perticular color..say..a blue chromophore, then the fiber will be entirely blue. ... .. ... ...or perhaps not. The fibers exhibit a peculiar ... tendency to turn the color ”program” on and off. ... This is even more strange when it happens to a ... tangle or coil of fibers...and the colors switch on ... and off..in sync with each other. ... ... ... ... ... ..and if a fiber type has been ”coded” to exibit a certain ... color..then how does t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded colorful fibers from colorless particles   fungihomeworld   20mo

http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/FHW/Urine/redribbon28jul11.jpg   [End]
        • Image Embedded .."hockey stick" critters always brightly colored   fungihomeworld   20mo

http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/FHW/red_blue_worms/blucrit27sep11.jpg ... ... ..while the flat ”ribbon” fibers seem to be able ... to turn on the colors ”at will”..I don’t recall ever ... finding a ”non brightly colored hockey stick” [always red OR blue, ... never clear or multicolored] .. ... and EVERY ”C” critter has always been an intense red color.   [End]
          • Image Embedded ..colors are amazingly robust..   fungihomeworld   20mo

I have yet to find anything that will de-colorize ... the brightly colored fibers. Not acids..alkalies.. ... or in this case..enzymes. The particular enzyme ... used in this test had some cellulase and chitinase ... in it..but after a week of soaking..the fibers were ... unharmed and unchanged in appearance. ... ... ... ... ... ... I do not see how the pigments can be any sort of ... ”surface coating”...they must be an integral part of ... the fiber structure to be so fade resistant. ... ... The theory that fibers pick up colors from whatever ... chemical elements might be near them [copper, zinc, whatever] would not explain wh ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Image Embedded Awesome! Glad I’m not the only photo phreak here : ) ... I ...   CLEW   20mo

Awesome! Glad I’m not the only photo phreak here : ) ... I always had a camera in my hand anyways, so taking pictures was/is my thing. ... ... When going through old photos now I can identify some stuff that at the time they were taken, I had no clue about. Patterns and colors, etc... ... ... And guess what?! I found blue/green club type filaments... Could it be more of an algae than a fungus? What’s the diff? ... Maybe they are in the middle of mutation? There’s also a couple of green, purple, blue and turquoise. ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/054.jpg ... ... This blue/green has a ~really~ ...   [retrieve this message]
              • This may sound funny to a lot of people, But I totally thin...   Birk   16mo

This may sound funny to a lot of people, But I totally think you should make an art photography show out of this! Your pictures TRULY ARE brilliant!!!! Thanks for the tips on mine! I hope to be one tenth the photographer you are! Happy holidays!   [End]
                • Lol! That would be one gross show though! I just wanted to ...   CLEW   16mo

Lol! That would be one gross show though! I just wanted to make visuals so folks can see what it is we are dealing with. Nobody can say this stuff isn’t real. ... ... Once U get used to your equipment you’ll be fine and taking pictures like a pro! ... ... Happy Holidays to you : )   [End]
                  • LoL yeah the show would be a bit ”gross” if you told the pe...   Birk   16mo

LoL yeah the show would be a bit ”gross” if you told the people exactly what it is, but still from an artistic/photographic perspective, you are a PRO! ... ... Thank you so much for all of the help you have given so many of us on this site! You are a true hero! :)   [End]
                    • Birk you are crack’in me up! I’m glad to help, but I learne...   CLEW   16mo

Birk you are crack’in me up! I’m glad to help, but I learned a whole lot from the heroes that have been dedicated for years before I got here... ...   [End]
                      • Lol, CLEW, you crack me up! You’re probably like one of the...   Birk   16mo

Lol, CLEW, you crack me up! You’re probably like one of the founders of the site or something ;) ... ... I have an amaaaaazing Nikon D80 digital camera with a zillion diff lenses & I just cant seem to get a pic even one tenth as good as your worst one! Okay, give it up, you work at nasa or something, right? Maybe FBI sleeper? CIA? lol ;)   [End]
                        • Bwahahah!! I might be just a sleeper : ) And the top secre...   CLEW   16mo

Bwahahah!! I might be just a sleeper : ) And the top secret is I clean vacation condos on the beach! ... ... Does your camera have an ”auto” setting? That’s where I set mine and then use ”fix” it features in photo gallery to lighten it up, zoom in, or crop out wasted space. Does that count as cheating?   [End]
                          • Okay I will totally try that! I need a break from the scope...   Birk   16mo

Okay I will totally try that! I need a break from the scope for a few days. Just laying in bed, thinking about all the ”stuff” i’m going to kick out of my life in 2013! ... ... Happy New Years! ... ... yes, a ”cleaner” is totally a cover job ;)   [End]
    • Re: Feeling a Little Blue...   ceablue   20mo

Well well.... aren’t we just getting comfortable with all this crap coming out of the skin.   [End]
      • Yipes! Comfortable no, but used to the fact yes... Knowing ...   CLEW   20mo

Yipes! Comfortable no, but used to the fact yes... Knowing what’s coming off/out of you is half the battle. Staying scared or angry can really drain you further... those energies don’t serve me very well. ... ... The offering up of visuals or theories and ideas is a better way of dealing with it... I think... right? Pooling our information might get us somewhere. I’m not that smart but I take fairly good pictures. My hope is someone who knows their stuff will recognize and add to our pool of information. ... ... I’ll never be comfortable or even used to the fact, that so many lives are upside dow ...   [retrieve this message]
    • could be minerals indeed, yet sometimes it is also just the...   nerd999   20mo

could be minerals indeed, yet sometimes it is also just the light perspective as well, and the way their ”body” breaks it.   [End]
    • The truth is weirder than fiction. ... ... How is a human ...   Michael B   20mo

The truth is weirder than fiction. ... ... How is a human immune system supposed to fight off nano sized robots?!? ... ...   [End]
      • Hi Michael, ... ... I’ve been doing a lot of reading the l...   nowfine   20mo

Hi Michael, ... ... I’ve been doing a lot of reading the last 18 months and I don’t believe this has anything to do with nanotechnology or robots. Most people who have this have been in contact with beach soil and could have strongyloides stercoralis which is a parasite that also lives outside the host. This could explain the worm part but others just have the skin fibers. Daily cleaning and ivermectin and albendazole help keep the symptoms down. Love.   [End]
    • Image Embedded ...yeah..just a little blue...about 1/4 of a mm .. ... ......   fungihomeworld   20mo

...yeah..just a little blue...about 1/4 of a mm .. ... ... ... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/FHW/Skin/piggel10aug12.jpg ... ... ...more blue with just a dash of red..   [End]
    • Image Embedded Jeeez CLEW!!! I AM new on this site and your photos are qui...   Birk   16mo

Jeeez CLEW!!! I AM new on this site and your photos are quite impressive! ... ... My brother visited recently (we are both from gulf coast as well, but I moved to the desert 8 years ago after hurricane ivan), but he is still living there. Recently in past year and a half, he has been convinced he is dealing with allllllll sorts of parasites. I was worried at first that he is really sick, but then with my pre-med background and natural skepticism, I unfortunately felt doubt creeping in. The main reason I was skeptical is because all of the things he was showing me (on q tips, etc, and not in mic ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Welcome to the big BS party Birk, although I’m sorry you ha...   CLEW   16mo

Welcome to the big BS party Birk, although I’m sorry you had to end up here. This is a good place for sharing info and supporting each other, especially when you’ve been let down by most of the medical community. That was kinda like finding out Santa Claus wasn’t for real! ... ... An ER doctor called me a crack head prompting me to purchase a microscope. I had to ~see~ what was working on me making life so miserable. The camera that came with w/ the scope broke, but was never that great anyway, so I now use a digital camera held up to the eye piece. Take several pics of the same image, figu ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Image Embedded Hi Clew! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Glad I even f...   Birk   16mo

Hi Clew! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Glad I even found this place at all! You guys are pretty amazing, and being that I wanted to be a doctor since I can remember, the whole ”there is no santa claus” thing has been QUITE traumatic! ... ... I actually have 4 brothers, and one of them is convinced he has MOST parasites and candida infestation. He is the one who showed me this site and helped me discover all of the answers to my suffering are all here! He is a bartender, and is now becoming obsessed with natural cures, which is really cool! You guys have all helped him a lot so far, alth ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Clearly, there are invisible things crawling...   CLEW   20mo  C

This pic is several years old and the first one that I absolutely couldn’t explain away as something else... It confirmed the reality for me because of it’s detail. ... ... Whatever type of crypto-parasite it is, it is invisible. ... Before putting the clay on there was nothing there! Next thing, this visual ”specimen” was curled on my forehead like it belonged there! ... http://curezone.com/upload/_U_V_W_Forums/Unidentified_Skin/MVC_017F.jpg ... ... After that I’ve researched till the cows come home, but still haven’t found a real reference for it. My best guess is it may be some type of transparent ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Invisible crawling things on my skin   #156342   21mo  C

I don’t know what I had. All I know is I was going insane and thinking there was no hope. I just knew it was not in my mind and that I could find something even when nobody would help. I am going to try to remember all the places I lurked for ideas and inspiration and post my story there. Maybe the way I cured my problem will help someone else. ... ... First of all, you are not crazy, this is real and it’s horrible. I thought I was alone. No one believed me. It was torture day and night. Way worse at night. Sleeping while things crawled on me was impossible. The thoughts of bugs everywhere ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Agrobacterium??   CLEW   21mo  C

This is a micro shot of some sort of growth from lesion residue on a ”pain patch” I used on my shoulder. At first it was nothing but clear, so I put a drop of methylene blue which revealed a small green blob. When I came back 24 hrs later this is what I saw: ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/017.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/0161.jpg ... Looks like some kinda freaky fra-deaky mohawk! ... ... With the overhead light you can see the growth patterns are greener and look like plants! ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/010.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I haven’t seen any pictures like that. Did you see the old ...   UserX   21mo

I haven’t seen any pictures like that. Did you see the old posts where shroom and I were talking about Agrobacterium?   [End]
      • This photo surprised me also, I expected maybe the thread s...   CLEW   21mo

This photo surprised me also, I expected maybe the thread stuff but not bungle in the jungle... I do remember u guys talking some about agrobacterium, maybe I should refer back. ... ... There’s a few plant type things coming from me, but this seemed ”non-existant” and sprouted when nobody was looking... ... Of course spores could have lit down onto the patch from the air in my home....!!! ... ... Lately it seems like fungus/mold/bacteria are my main interest. ... ... Next I have some ”pod” pictures with fungal filaments busting out all over. More interesting stuff...   [End]
        • Here’s where our discussion starts. It seems like there are...   UserX   21mo

Here’s where our discussion starts. It seems like there are different types of Morgellons. I was wondering too if your pain patch had spores, seeds or something that sprouted, or you really are part plant (: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=894378#i   [End]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   Suntely   24mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   Suntely   24mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • It Won't Die! Contagiouis Skin & Intestenal Parasite   Lafolleleen   25mo  C

File Storage 18966 visitors online now Add To Favorites Lafolleleen Log Off User Finder Inbox New ... The Best Favorites Newsletter: ... Search: ... ... Directory FAQ Health Diseases Cancer Articles Diet Foods Cleansing Books Convert Units Clark Schulze Images Tooth Forums BLogs ... File Storage & Image Gallery 45,966 Files: New Top Rated PDF DOC Video Audio Zip PPT/PPS Search Exact Match ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... U V W Forums Unidentified Skin Gallery ... CureZone.com/Upload/_U_V_W_Forums/Unidentified_Skin/ ... 0 subfo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • mites from Morgellons   dessau12609   25mo

The mites are at it again! They hatch out about every 6 months or so in my pubic area and the creases of my legs. They are not internal, except the eggs? which feel hair-like,pour out of my rectum and into my vagina. Then a couple of weeks later, hatch from from my pubic hair area, the creases between my legs and the crease between my tummy and pubic area. I can take paper towels and soak up what feels like thousands of them each time I try.....but I never stop them from doing it....they just seem to level off on their own and then in a couple of weeks they begin to hatch....does anyon ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is it all in your mind?   wasthere3years   27mo

Just had to write this in case it may help one person. ... ... The question is this, ”Is it all in your mind?” ... The answer is probably. ... Mine was and $29,000.00 later, still had ”them” and I finally saw the light. I didn’t let my children or grandchildren in my house for 2 years because I was afraid they would catch ”it” or ”them”. I took 2 baths a day, washed with vinegar everytime. This was after numerous treatments for everything you could imagine for 1 year. Vinegar for 2 years. Alcohol all over just to be around my family and friends. I could write a book but will keep this VERY short. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Is this a Dodder???   CLEW   29mo  C

These are images of one of the plant thingys that popped out while using the Quickdraw paste. I’m guessing it’s a dodder or something like it? Anybody seen this before? ... It reminded me of the man-eater plant from that movie ”Little Shop of Horrors”, except smaller and it didn’t talk! Thank God because I flipped out as it was. ... It didn’t hurt or anything but I could like hear it come out. I had to break it off which made wonder how big and how deep was the rest of it. This was back in April 2011 and I haven’t seen any more so maybe it dissolved or something... I rinsed it off and put it by ...   [retrieve this message]
    • wow! unreal. I bet you did freak. nice shots ... ... could...   stumped   29mo

wow! unreal. I bet you did freak. nice shots ... ... could be.... ... ... http://www.google.com/imgres?q=dodder+flowers&hl=en&client=safari&sa=X&rls=en&biw=1306&bih=737&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=riJR9cs2yoz_bM:&imgrefurl=http://www.floridagardener.com/img/critters/weeds/dodder.htm&docid=hv1oj3_130ZPwM&imgurl=http://www.floridagardener.com/img/critters/weeds/5angledDodder.jpg&w=576&h=400&ei=gwO2TveYH4fe2AWdhPXRDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=475&vpy=347&dur=395&hovh=159&hovw=228&tx=119&ty=40&sig=106766466569099863173&page=5&tbnh=159&tbnw=228&start=78&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:78 ... ... I am no expert on plants. Di ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey some of those plants look very similar... I sure didn’t...   CLEW   29mo

Hey some of those plants look very similar... I sure didn’t expect to see foliage coming outta my head or most of everything else I’m seeing for that matter. When you say ”it” went into spasms how big is it? Does it cover a large area of your body? Do you think it’s between layers of your epidermis and does it move around to different spots? F6? Rife right? I have a GB4000 and so glad to have it. It has relieved alot of the morg type stuff. ... Don’t be fearful of the paste just what it might pull out. I wonder about how much fiber and crap I’ve pulled that couldn’t be seen due to the brown ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hey Clew, ... ... It is everywhere... all connected. Some ...   stumped   29mo

Hey Clew, ... ... It is everywhere... all connected. Some places more than others. It is where the blood goes, where the lympth goes, urine, stools... ... ... I have mris and ultrasounds showing it taking over one part of my body over a few years ( screening for a hereditary condition ) ... ... I felt the convulsion type feeling it between my sholders, forehead, upper chest legs it moved around but mostly spinal. ... ... the f6 is an enzyme formula that digests plants made by a fellow morgellons sufferer. I use it on my skin but taking internally ( little between cheek and gum really sped up the healing. I w ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Wow what did the doctor tell you when he saw it on the scan...   CLEW   29mo

Wow what did the doctor tell you when he saw it on the scans? You said it was close enough to the surface of your skin that you can feel it’s ”features” right? Do you think it’s possible that it ”anchors” itself from the inside making the lesions show outside. ... ... There are mollusks that make a strong hairlike filament called byssus, so they can attach themselves to stuff. It’s made of different sticky foam liquid proteins they spew into a ”vacuum chamber” they make with their ”feet”. It then varnishes the threads w/ another protein making an adhesive to ”anchor” themselves. Could that even ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hey CLEW, ... ... Interesting info. I agree, so much engin...   stumped   29mo

Hey CLEW, ... ... Interesting info. I agree, so much engineering going on could be a lot of things. Interesting about percent of our bodies water. I have not thought of it that way. ... ... Not sure if you have seen this but I was finally able to understand what I was looking at, pictures of it in the skin taken by Citovsky ’s lab. ... ... http://www.morgellons.org/suny.htm ... ... image 6. that is it. ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1271679/ ... ... a page of ”normal” fibrous skin ... ... here are more that are posted on Lymebusters. I had not seen this. The researcher said the vesicles are what secr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hydrazine Sulphate!   wheretheresawill   31mo  C

hi, I’m new to this forum so hope to get some useful info on the alternative treatments for cancer, I’ve non-Hodgkins lymphoma with marked weight loss by way of losing subcutaneous soft tissue fat and protein no matter what I eat. ... ... I’m trying to find a few retailer links who sell this supplement Hydrazine Sulphate - but my searches came up with only one company in Washington that stocks Hydrazine Sulphate ... ... Would anyone here have info on where to purchase [Hydrazine Sulphate] anywhere internationally, a link/s would be very helpful, thank you! ... ... ... ...   [End]
Page 7 of 7
1  2  3  4  5  6   7    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural r...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First: Clinically Trialed Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Interested in using drugs/pharmaceuticals against parasites? Go to Parasites Drugs Support Forum.  Interested in debating? Go to Parasites Debate Forum

1,346 messages, 274 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 192, 7 pages,  397,716 page views

"The natural force within each one of us is the greatest healer of disease."
~ Hippocrates

Image Galler USP Parasites Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural...

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. ...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Proven Candida Diet

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with ...

Google Ads

Parasite infection

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Google Ads

Parasite infection

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.83 sec at 4/18/2014 10:54:19 AM, requested by 54.211.153.104, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=485 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25