CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums34894 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Affirmations & Positive Thinking Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 181,711 page views     810 messages     238 topics     6 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
14d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Affirmations     All Forums 
Like Affirmations & Positive Thinking on Facebook.com
Page 6 of 6
1  2  3  4  5   6    

• Join Beyond Human FB group https:www.facebook.comgroups4102...   Growing Gratitude   82d  C

Hello, If we look up new age on CZ the last post was 4, 8, 10 years ago. ... ... I notice there is less esoteric presence out there...even 12 step groups have become extinct. ... ... I was wondering if there were any still out there who feel we are heading for something better in the world?   [End]
  • Does anyone have experience with this Numerology App?   NumbersCadet   11mo  C

I am a great fan of numerology and I would like to know if anyone on this forum have any experience with Numerology - The Pocket Numerologist App for iPhone. ... ... The people who made it, are marketing it as the best Numerology App in the World... I don’t know what to think about that... ... ... The reviews on the app store are all 5 stars but I want to know a first hand opinion. ... ... Is it worth the money or not? I’m in doubt if I should spend 10 bucks on it... ... ... Thanks! ... Mark.   [End]
  • Metaphysical Healing Properties of Lemurian Quartz Crystals   thehippi   13mo  C

Also called “Lemurian Seed Crystals” or ”Lemurian Star Seeds”, Lemurian Quartz Crystals were originally found in Brazil. Metaphysical Legend states that there was once an advanced ancient civilization called Lemuria, similar to Atlantis but more spiritually developed and peaceful. As the end of their time on Earth was coming to an end, the Lemurians programmed these crystals to teach their messages of oneness and healing - messages that would be revealed when the energy on Earth was ready to receive them. The Lemurians then planted (or “seeded”) the Lemurian Crystals, encoded with thei ...   [retrieve this message]
  • EFT for RAGWEED ALLERGY   San2006   20mo  C

Okay. The Ragweed season is on and I am getting all the usual symptoms of ... 1. Sneezing ... 2. Runny and Itchy nose ... 3. Itchy eyes ... 4. Scratchy throat ... ... I am trying EFT tapping by saying even though I have all these symptoms, I love and accept myself. I forgive myself for having these symtoms as they have a purpose too. I am making all these affirmations but the symtoms are not going away. I am waking up in the night with runny nose. Claritin helps just a little bit maybe. ... ... I have been tapping on all the EFT points. Is there are reason why its not working? I really want to overcome this th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi San, ... ... I have been using EFT on myself for severa...   wateroflife   20mo

Hi San, ... ... I have been using EFT on myself for several years and I find it is great for some things, even miraculous, but it does not work on everything and is not necessarily permanent. I see you are quite good at it. ... ... I too had what we call ”hayfever” this last season and tapping did not help much. I am very encouraged however by results from another non-drug device called the Magnetic Pulser by Sota Instruments. There is a forum here on it call Dr.Bob Beck and also one called electro-medicine. ... ... This last year was my first (I am 61) for hayfever although I have always had a coughing ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Uncovered Secrets to change poor self-esteem   #154400   22mo  C

Like many people around the world including me, Moses, the great leader of Israel and the prophet of God, respected by the muslims, jews and christians, three of the largest religions of the world, this fellow, used to have a poor concept of himself. I don’t lie, You can read it yourself in the book of Exodus. What happened to Moses and how God dealt with him to make him one of the biggest leaders the world has known is something you can and shall use in your own benefit. Download a free report on How God did with Moses and wants to do with you by clicking this link: ttp://goo.gl/bTLMw   [End]
  • Image Embedded Mentalpro based on the Secret   #153929   23mo  C

MentalPro is the first computer program that trains your mind to achieve success. Freeware ... ... ... Download Mediafire MentalPro ... Visit: http://www.mentalpro.org ...   [End]
  • Here Are 50 Powerful Affirmations For Free!   consciousawareness23   30mo  C

... Here are ten  powerful  affirmations that will give you confidence in helping you achieve everything you want. ... ... ... Remember to keep repeating them, but also to visualize  them coming true. This is the key to gaining and manifesting the things  you truly want. ... ... ... Once you mix your  affirmations with visualization you activate true manifestation. Enjoy your  powerful  affirmations: ... ... ... ============================================== Today I will take one step toward my dreams. ... ... ... I am supported and encouraged to follow my passion. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Bone Spur and Hammertoe?   aegloborn   3y  C

A quick question. My mother-in-law just got surgery done correcting her hammertoe. Along with the hammertoe she also has a bone spur, which she was also to get operated on. It turns out that the hammertoe was fixed but the doctor did not fix the bone spur. He (doctor)then went on to say that the bone spur would fix itself, now that the hammertoe has been corrected. This doctor, we found out, is an idiot (past reasons; not to be known). So the question is, will the bone spur fix itself now that the hammertoe has been corrected or will she still need to get it operated on? Thanks for answers.   [End]
  • What Your Not Being Told   starseedleo   4y  C

Dear Citizen, ... ... I must bring to your attention the most important matter facing our people that you will not hear from mainstream media sources. ... ... Outside the Western World there is no such thing as a Schizophrenic, only Shaman, spiritual leaders. The one percent of our people are the natural community leaders of our species and the most important ability we all have has been intentionally hidden from our people. ... ... Our Empathic ability, to fell what another person is feeling, the ability to mind read, and make an educated guess as to what another human being is thinking. The 1% of our ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I never thought of schizophrenia as a shamanic state before...   MrCuddly   4y

I never thought of schizophrenia as a shamanic state before. And I doubt most people diagnosed are anything but mentally ill. ... ... Still... everything else you say is true so I may have to think about it.   [End]
    • Re: What You're Not Being Told   chirontherainbowbridge   4y

Yes. I feel very fortunate not to have been swallowed by ’the system’ that has nothing in place for people who are actually facing a ”spiritual emergence”, which is misinterpreted and labelled ”psychiatric emergency”. ... I could have very easily been utterly destroyed, and instead, I was able to get through it--and later, to learn of the universal experience knows as spiritual emergence. ... ... The word emergency conjures helplessness, fear and a belief that it’s all ’out of my hands’, and into someone else’s. This mindset and worldview has eclipsed the power and strength that’s inherent in ”eme ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wonderful post Chiron. ... ... What is normal, and what is...   spudlydoo   4y

Wonderful post Chiron. ... ... What is normal, and what is disease? ... ... Passion and tenacity, is now seen as obsessive, or the result of some syndrome. ... ... Sadness at the way the world is, is seen as depression. ... ... Anger is now a mental disease. ... ... Shyness, or quietness, is now a mental disorder. ... ... Happiness and a connection with the universe, is now seen as a mental disease, or a disconnect with reality. ... ... Unless your spirituality conforms to that of man made, organised religion, it is seen as a mental disease. ... ... Any strong emotion is seen as a mental illness. ... ... Why has ”different”, become t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I see it this way...   fledgling   4y

When I have felt totally helpless at the atrocities of this world, I remember that we all have the ability to change the whole world to fairer, kinder systems, without saying a word. ... ... I don’t know the ’right’ mechanics...perhaps we each decide our own...but think about this story, which is apparently true... ... ... ... A psychic discovered the murderer of two women. Then she was with a group of people she knew, and prayed that, if it was in accord with God’s plan, let the murderer feel the agony he inflicted on his victims, now. ... ... Right away quick the villain felt that a woman had stabbed hi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: What Your Not Being Told   charkee   4y

Schizophrenia is a full blown genuine mental illness, but many schizophrenics are also psychically gifted. Schizophrenia abnormalities can been seen on CT brain scans. ... ... Several my my collegues have been curing this disorder, the key is in the epigenetics, same with autism and bi-polar disorder. ... ... And yes pscho-drugs are criminal, and the once good system has been so thoroughly corrupted that an honest person can’t make any difference anymore without endangering himself. ... ... We alternative healers have to hide like drug dealers,if we heal too many people, then the police and the quack wat ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi - My son has Manic BiPolar. He was recently hospitalize...   CJsMom   4y

Hi - My son has Manic BiPolar. He was recently hospitalized, is out now and trying to get back on balance. If there is an alternative to psych meds, I would like to know what and where I can find this information. Please point me in the right direction. My son has been hospitalized five times already. It breaks my heart to see him suffer like this. ... ... Thank you very much.   [End]
        • Bipolar disorder is an epigenetic disorder. See the documen...   charkee   3y

Bipolar disorder is an epigenetic disorder. See the documentary ”the ghost in our genes” its free on youtube to get familiar with the issue. ... ... If he is open, energy therapies are much more effective than conventional therapy, for example EMDR, EFT, TAT or WHEE. ... ... I personally use BSFF deveolped by Dr. Larry Nims. ... ... BPD is not my specialty, but I have helped clients with it. If you wish to work with someone with more experience, I recommend Gilbert Renaud. He has a website and works with Skype or over the telephone.   [End]
        • Video Embedded alternative therapies   Matrix101   3y

Hi, ... ... I feel bad for anyone having to suffer and go through this type of mental illness. ... ... Here is a link to help you get started: ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qMkl2fA1r4 ... ... ... Video: ... ...   [End]
        • Re: What Your Not Being Told   samh69   3y

google abram hoffer niacin good luck   [End]
    • Good post but you should mention it is the God of this worl...   #117700   4y

Good post but you should mention it is the God of this world that speaks through Bush,Blair and Obama.   [End]
    • Some causes of mental disease   Matrix101   4y

Starseed, ... ... I have to say you greatly misunderstand the intricate details that underlie mental illness of today or the past. What others are really going through (ie. Kundalini Syndrome) need to be looked at in the light of proper Reason. This is not meant to be a personal attack but a suggestion to look DEEPER into the causes and conditions of mental disease. ... ... As I have been interested in meditation for over thirty years, I have come to find this truth… when a person becomes an empath, someone sensitive to other people’s feelings, stems from two main causes: drugs (recreational or med ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Possibly another way?   fledgling   4y

...One that seems to work for me... ... ... Cleanse, gently. ... ... All of one’s issues seem to come up, by turn. ... ... ... They appear in your mind’s eye...you think them over, gaining insight...then they disappear...often permanently. If you do think about the old issue, casually, it doesn’t bother you as it used to. ... ... No, I didn’t do drugs, or ’medicines’...thank goodness, but I had lots to be rid of...since infancy. ... ... ... I think that parasites and chemicals in our environment play an important part. Look up what is considered a ”copper personality”, for example. ... ... I credit footbaths in a 1% solu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: What Your Not Being Told   trust2009   3y

you are right. I have been observing the same as you and many did so in the past and you understand well what they refer to and lead us to and also these many ones lead us today - all physycian, priests, and legistlators have to become to nothing because now we understand that have hunger for light themselves for they are looking for money and not really to take care of our lives. ANd know that that light is our lives. They worry if they know the truth that not making poisonous-creating money they will not live. I thank you, for I was so much unhelped and rediculed getting in serious matte ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I totally agree with you about the use of drugs. There was ...   #137908   3y

I totally agree with you about the use of drugs. There was a time in my life when I was very depressed for over a year. I never took any anti depressants and I recovered. If I can do it others can too. It was not easy but. I knew that taking drugs was not the cure.   [End]
    • Nice info ! I think this kind of information should be shar...   ruby claire   22mo

Nice info ! I think this kind of information should be shared with each and every citizen so that they get some basic knowledge on this kind of things !   [End]
  • All About Psoriasis   healthypeal   4y  C

Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease. This means your body is turning against itself; this will leave room for external attack to invade your system. There are no known causes for the condition but exposure to pollution, toxins from drug intake and even the food you eat play major roles. ... Psoriasis is a disease which affects the skin and joints. It commonly causes red scaly patches to appear on the skin. The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, called psoriatic plaques, are areas of inflammation and excessive skin production. Skin rapidly accumulates at these sites and takes a silvery-white ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Allot of nonsense. i have been doing these water fast on an...   braindamage   4y

Allot of nonsense. i have been doing these water fast on and off. the only thing I see in my stools are mucus/toxins and sometimes even stones. Psoriasis and all other skin diseases are caused by garbage that is stuck into the body. To save the organs the body uses the skin for elimination. all these words like ”auto-immune” etc just make me laugh.   [End]
  • Messages in water   watermessages   4y  C

I have been reading about messages in water and the fact water has memory and consciousness. I want to try and see if I can give water a message for healing. ... ... My mother has non terminal cancer that the doctors won’t treat because 1) It is no life threatening at the moment and 2) it is very small. They say if it starts growing then they will treat it but as it has not grown in 3 years they will just continue monitoring it for now. ... ... So what I plan to do is put a label on a bottle of water and keep on refilling it every day and get my mother to drink from on it every day. ... ... However I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 3) I have perfect health   cora   4y

3) I have perfect health   [End]
    • First of all go with I am statements as they have more powe...   InnerCalm   4y

First of all go with I am statements as they have more power. ... ... I am healthy. ... ... I am strong. ... ... I am ..... ... ... ... Watch this for an interesting way to code change. He also embeds codes in water. ... ... http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/previews/lmearpreview.htm ... ...   [End]
    • Your wording is lacking. When making intent statements, yo...   VeryGnawty   4y

Your wording is lacking. When making intent statements, you don’t want to have any indication of the past at all. The word ”cancer” should not appear in any declaractions. In fact, you shouldn’t even think of cancer, or even the potential of cancer. ... ... Think of it like lifting weights. If you want to become strong, you do it by lifting weights. If you are constantly thinking about how weak you are while you work out, you aren’t going to get very far. Same thing here. ... ... For a much more detailed explanation of why you want your thoughts to be so specific, read ”The Science of Getting ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Energy/Water Balancing Symbol   willie634   4y

http://www.quantumbalancing.com/waterbalance.htm   [End]
  • spiritual power to the God of darkness   trust2009   4y

how to come aware of the livings around you and have kindness? ... the jourey to God is changing the intense need to tolerate evil life or condition, the fixed mind’s ego and its false light blinding any awareness possible by less toleration, less need, more sensitivety, love, kindness , connection, good energy and awareness of creation, not invention. The ego loves ivention and does not know how to live, for it depends on illusion and tricks to sell; it attracts things invented purposely not to work at all; it does not live in what it invents; it is ignorance so it endless reslessness, desir ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Why visualizing and manifestation DO NOT work   RRR Kelster   4y  C

Sometimes we have people in our lives that seem to be well and truly ‘stuck’. No matter how much we give them our love, understanding and encouragement, they just seem to be in quick sand. There’s the occasional flicker of hope as they’re handed a stick but then they let go and sink even further. ... ... I used to be one of these people. I guess my flickers of hope were stronger than I anticipated for one day, whilst sinking in my personal quick sand, I was handed a stick by a stranger. Little did I know that before I grabbed the end of that stick, there was crazy super glue on it – there was n ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What we resit persists. Exactly.   InnerCalm   4y

What we resit persists. Exactly.   [End]
    • Whatever is known as ”positive thinking” is absolutely Anti...   turiya   4y

... (This posted response is from the Zen Stories Forum.) ... ... ... A TECHNIQUE OF VISUALIZATION ... ... ... ... ... ... Mind itself means projection, so unless you transcend the mind, whatever you come to experience is projection. Mind is the projecting mechanism. If you experience any visions of light, of bliss, even of the divine, these are all projections. Unless you come to a total stopping of the mind you are not beyond projections; you are projecting. When mind ceases, only then are you beyond the danger. When there is no experience, no visions, nothing objective–the consciousness remaini ...   [retrieve this message]
      • it is the best of all when you can meditate effortly awake ...   trust2009   4y

it is the best of all when you can meditate effortly awake because all dimensions are included. it is beautiful to be moving and seeing and feeling your body, mind, surrounding, spirit and energy without the need of the projecting. all that you see is created by the creator without fear, no future no past just now. how can one not love everything for the bliss he receives from within and without? even if the object that holds your bliss dies, your highest God’s energy in you do not die at all and you feel that as a reward for ever. in this state no one will be able to do evil so you will b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Effect and Cause   Creotology   4y  C

The Universe encompasses the totality of all matter and energy that exists in the vastness of space, whether known to human beings or not. This is the domain of your mind-spirit where you are the soul that moves across all time and space and energy affecting all that comes into contact with you. In this realm of existence, operations occur in the manner of effect-and-cause. Your spirit is the effect that causes something to happen in any of its realities. ... ... The true power of manifesting comes from the understanding that you are the effect that makes the cause in the physical world happ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • does listening to subliminal recordings work? (edit)   HarmonicCharge   4y  C

I was just curious if anyone had any luck with listening to subliminal tapes/cds. ... ... For whatever reason... has anyone tried and seen results? just curious! ... ... Have a great day, ... ... HC :):):) ... ... (edit) ... ... I found this article interesting: titled ”Subliminal Tapes and the Placebo Effect http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/DAvis23.html ...   [End]
  • Creations into Manifestation   Creotology   4y  C

Energy has got to be directed, and when it is directed and charged correctly, there is a huge explosion of potential that starts to attract and fill the space of attention. This is why the correct structure of your mental blueprint is so very important in order to direct yourself with purpose willfully. When these charged particles come together with a direction, things begin to happen in a very responsive way. ... ... Persistence is the key to seeing all your creations through to manifestation. Any creation will create as long as your attention remains in it. If you pull your attention out ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How Others Perceive You   Creotology   4y  C

Many people will perceive you in the light of what they know about you and what they are willing to conceptualize about you. The perceptions they throw at you are usually their own resisted creations, which are their own limitations, weaknesses, and failures. Most of us feel that the best way to judge ourselves is to judge others by our shortcomings – it has a way of making us feel less accountable. Being caught up in this worldview leads us into a world of low confidence and no opportunities in life. In fact, it can be said that you learn about other people by what they blame others f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Attention vs. Distraction   Creotology   5y  C

We may all be energy, which is the common thread that unites us, but consciousness is the thing that separates us. Realizing that in order to approach the things we want to achieve we have to get the follower under control in our sub-consciousness is of paramount importance to our success. Creotology defines a follower to be comments created mentally by your subconscious mind in the form of self-defeating thoughts. ... ... We have to minimize, or better yet, get rid of all distractions and all things that are not absolutely necessary in our world so that we can focus on things that are importa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... We may all be energy, which is the common thread that ...   turiya   4y

... We may all be energy, which is the common thread that unites us, but consciousness is the thing that separates us. Realizing that in order to approach the things we want to achieve we have to get the follower under control in our sub-consciousness is of paramount importance to our success. Creotology defines a follower to be comments created mentally by your subconscious mind in the form of self-defeating thoughts. We have to minimize, or better yet, get rid of all distractions and all things that are not absolutely necessary in our world so that we can focus on things that are importan ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... ... ... ”What you say is only partly true. Because it...   InnerCalm   4y

... ... ... ”What you say is only partly true. Because it is only concerned with consciousness on the lower end of the ladder. As for the subconscious creating self-defeating thoughts, I would have to totally disagree.” ... ... If one buys into the eastern religion dogma then this becomes their truth.   [End]
  • The 2 Minute Mood Changing Exercise   powerofapositivemind   5y

Our moods are in indicator of whats going on inside of us. I now live a life where I am always in a good mood because hey, who doesn’t want that? I have developed a 2 minute exercise that will change your mood from whatever it is when you start to a positive, happy feeling full of optimism and excitement. Here is what you do. Take every situation in your life right now, even your day and look at all of the fine components. You see the negative parts because that is the way we are programmed because the negative affects us, it affects our everyday motion of living but the idea here is to un ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Positive thinking, Helping Others   powerofapositivemind   5y

When this first began for me, I was working a security job for the American car giant, BMW. It was essentially a warehouse with 100 or so workers, a reception area where security had a desk and a cafeteria where the workers went on their breaks. Near the bathrooms, there was a bulletin board where people could post random things about anything. One day, I decided to write a small paragraph explaining that you could reprogram your brain to think positively and as a result, your life will become one filled with happiness, joy and optimism. I wrote some things on there that everyone can relat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Beautiful affirmation from St. Germain   Invincible   5y  C

I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing the energy of St Germain as channeled by Ashamarae from the "Awakening from Within" team who are based in London. They will soon be moving to Greece. This is their website: http://www.awakeningfromwithin.com ... ... ... This is their YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/messagesfromwithin ... ... ... The following is an affirmation offered by St Germain for all to use if you so wish. I have found it nothing but profund. ... ... “I call forth my divine self, the truth within me and I place my intent in this moment to bring forth the fullness ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Do you exercise mentally?   Creotology   5y  C

Most people want what they want, but they are not ready to understand the processes that must be followed in which to bring those results into manifestation. It’s our job to help them realize how the simplicity of obtaining this wisdom lies in performing mental exercises and procedures. ... ... Manifesting reality is not like setting a stove on high and then forgetting about it. It takes follow-up and a dedication to the creation to see it though until you see it fully manifest. It takes keeping your commitment that you will regularly perform your mental workouts. It’s funny how we understand ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Universe - Reactive or Responsive?   Creotology   5y  C

Reaction is a mode of something that has been programmed. Then the reaction is based on a certain pattern of conditions with programmed behaviors. Most of our thoughts are reactive, but not the Universe. The Universe has little to do with what creates in our life because we create the Universe as we go. We are in absolute control of the conscious concepts that we want to experience, and only we can choose what comes to us. Unless we leave it to chance and reaction, we are the Creator of our Universe, so we create into it what we choose. Reaction is the animal mind and is not responsi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Recognizing & Overcoming Negative Environments   Creotology   5y  C

How can we alleviate negative outcomes in our lives? There is only one answer to that. You guessed it. Change the mental blueprint of what we focus on and how we focus on it. However, it is important to point out that there are many obstacles in our way every day with friends, and family members. ... ... It is a painful step to take at times to recognize that someone close to you is thwarting your forward motion. People have a tendency to attempt to destroy what they do not understand. You may find that the only input they have is negative and they seemingly take great joy in constantly puttin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dreams into Reality   Creotology   5y  C

The Universe exists as infinite potential in infinite abundance. As our awareness comes into focus with the use of our consciousness, we focus our thoughts to bring our desires into existence, our dreams into reality. As we focus our thoughts, we have the power to be, and do and have whatever we desire. Sometimes in our daily life, our learned personality makes us run parallel to the reality that we really want to create and to have. It is possible, however, to become re-align using proven techniques. ... ... Carrying around grudges and feelings of guilt and the anxiety and stress that this cre ...   [retrieve this message]
  • swine flu vaccine - legal initiative - 9th NOVEMBER -AN I...   lulla   5y  C

I would like to draw your attention on vaccine attorney Alan G. Phillips of www.vaccinerights.com ... who has launched the NCPReP, North Carolina Pandemic Response Project, referred to the mandatory swine flu vaccine issue. ... The project was launched few days ago by sending an open letter to Governator of the State of North Carolina Beverly Perdue ... CC: Lanier M. Cansler, HHS Secretary June Atkinson, ... State Superintendent Senator Eleanor Kinnaird Representative Verla Insko ... ... Alan G.Phillips and Director Rich Roberts of the NCPReP are also holding weekly conference calls (Monday nights at 8:00 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • swine flu - legal initiatives - 2nd november an important a...   lulla   5y  C

Greetings to All, ... ...   ... ... Monday 2nd November will be the first of a weekly series of conferences ... ... held by telephone by the North Carolina’s Pandemic Response Project (NC PReP). ... ...   ... ...   ... ... The Project has been launched by Attorney at Law Alan G. Phillips of www.vaccinerights.com whose work is involved at national level  with the ... ... purpose to form a legal platform in response of the latest events taking place everywhere in America, and to demand that state leaders implement policy and law granting citizens the right to choose or refuse emergency vacc ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Make a Choice - Choose to be Happy (Nick Vujicic)   Invincible   5y  C

Nick Vujicic and his attitude serve as a great examples of the celebration of life over limitations. ... ... The human spirit can handle much more than we realize. ... ... ”I LOVE LIVING LIFE. I AM HAPPY.” ... ... Think you’ve got it bad? ... Need some encouragement? ... Fallen down? ... Can’t find the STRENGTH to get back up? ... ... Watch this video. It will help. Then share it with others. ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • This is truly amazing and truly inspiring. If we look at o...   BouncingBackNow   4y

This is truly amazing and truly inspiring. If we look at our challenges and they stop us from doing what we need to do, this message will bring us back on track. Gratitude - give thanks for your many blessings. Give thanks for what you have, don’t dwell on what you don’t have. That is a key to happiness. Find your joy now!   [End]
  • School of Luck   rudenski   5y

... Those who think they’re unlucky should change their outlook and discover how to generate good fortune, says Richard Wiseman ... ... Richard Wiseman ... Published: 12:01AM GMT 09 Jan 2003 ... ... A decade ago, I set out to investigate luck. I wanted to examine the impact on people’s lives of chance opportunities, lucky breaks and being in the right place at the right time. After many experiments, I believe that I now understand why some people are luckier than others and that it is possible to become luckier. ... ... To launch my study, I placed advertisements in national newspapers and magazines, asking f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Understanding The Law of Attraction & Manifestation-Quantum...   mrmanifestation   5y  C

This video is an excerpt from ”What The Bleep Do We Know?: Down The Rabbit Hole”. It opens up to the viewer the realization that matter is manipulated by thought. It connects scientific observance of particle physics with the metaphysical abilities of our minds and the fact that the mind affects matter. This should be an eye-opener for those who question the power of the mind concerning the Law of Attraction, and gives evidence as to why Mastering The Law Of Attraction is important. ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • tight swollen?   #84993   5y  C

ill explain this as well as possible ... ... ... in my left leg, around my kneecap is very tight when i bend it,and when straight feels full or stange ... ... there are 3 squishy lumps around the kneecap which are not painful to touch, but only squishy ... ... there is no pain when walking/running/stairs/but when i bend it, it is tight and when i kneel i cant bend it all the way and its painful ... ... any ideas?   [End]
  • Happy with the way of the world?   Growing Gratitude   5y  C

To summarize we need to be absolutely clear that we feel and are: ... Confident ... Empowered ... United ... Hopeful ... ... According to Tony Benn, once we demonstrate how confident, courageous, empowered, united and hopeful, that is when we will make progress in these challenging times. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-2h0o3uZ-8 ...   [End]
  • Low sugar   Laureen   5y

Hi ... ... i have a low sugar problem, i’m intrested to know how to minimise the sugar problem ... ...   ... ...   ... ... Whitening System ...   [End]
  • Let's go to where the positive realm is..   chongfl   5y  C

Hi to all those want to be a positive thinker, you may come to my blog which I had been writing about all the positive thinking articles. I’m sure you will like it and able to help you to keep thinking positive. ... ... My friends told me that it is very interesting. Maybe you can take a look at http://to-be-positive.blogspot.com/ ... ... Your Sincerely, ... ... FLC ...   [End]
  • Happiness   GoBotRocker   5y  C

Hello all, ... ... May this be helpful. ... ... In the search for myself in this life I have spent numerous nights in church basements (AA & Alanon) and one thing always touched me. Prayer and meditation. ... ... At first I did’nt understand why but as time wore on I began to connect with my heart. ... ... I eventually moved on to a small meditation group. As in AA we would share our literature and ideas with one another. One night we all were invited to write our own Metta, a sort of heart felt prayer that we could repeat to ourselves. During this time I also learned about the power of a little smile on ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Think for myself   gordong   6y

I found that I need to think more for myself and less on what other people are thinking and how I might affect their emotions ... ... does anyone have any advice? ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • Mantra to Fix Finances - OM BRZEE NAMAHA   msteve666   6y

... ... http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=l6XPFRpwJCc ... ... ... Part of a bigger picture regarding GraceLight ... ... ... http://www.thegracelight.com/empowerment.html ...   [End]
  • wishes   elmo1901   6y

Has anyone ever gone here? and had a wish come true? ... ... http://www.real-wishes.com/ ...   [End]
Page 6 of 6
1  2  3  4  5   6    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success
Proven Mirena Detox
The Only Legitimate Detox for Treating Mirena Side Effects in 30 Days or ...

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master cleans...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

810 messages, 238 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 135, 6 pages,  181,711 page views

"Overall deterioration of the body that comes with growing old is not inevitable."
~ Dr. Daniel Rudman

Image Galler Affirmations Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.83 sec at 4/21/2014 4:50:50 AM, requested by 54.234.217.247, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=464 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25