CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6919 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Christianity (Biblical) Support/Discussion Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 2,420,394 page views     22,513 messages     4,487 topics     112 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
123m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Christianity Bibl.     All Forums 
Like Christianity (Biblical) Support on Facebook.com
Page 112 of 112
1  30  50  100  ...  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111   112    

• 8 Ways Satan Convinces You To Question Your Salvation   vektek   22h

... Though Satan can never steal the Christian’s crown, though he can never snatch him away from the hand of the Father, he is so envious and malicious that he will leave no stone unturned in robbing the Christian of comfort and peace, in making their life miserable, in giving them reason to live in constant sorrow and mourning, doubt and questioning. ... ... Thomas Brooks once identified eight ways in which Satan keeps Christians—Christians like you!—in this sad, doubting, questioning, condition. ... ... 1. He causes you to think more about your sin than your Savior. He wants to so fill your mind wit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Other than that ............? ... ... http://curezone.com/...   The Hunter   7h

Other than that ............? ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/the_hunter/tn-judge_me_quote.png   [End]
      • So Satan would also say to you be coward do search to know ...   trust2009   137m

So Satan would also say to you be coward do search to know for yourself from the heart so you would forget every things but his things to make you stone and rock and roll.   [End]
      • Go ahead, judge me. just remember to be perfect the rest of...   trust2009   123m

Go ahead, judge me. just remember to be perfect the rest of your life. Hunter can you elaborate on this more? from clearity sake. you have a clear mind. be a little nice and humble so more more come to you as you see more and more clear and make us see them. do not keep it for your self only. So we would love you as God does. the secret of life itself for all to joy and reality as you see and we to share and no harm.   [End]
    • this post is for Hunter or us all to think again and see th...   trust2009   157m

this post is for Hunter or us all to think again and see things from the background as from the past then what one can do? what you can learn? ... Humans are not sharing experiences of the good safety way that leads to life forward from the will of the heart real freedom so there is nothing to learn and to last to give to the coming but the new one have to find it from that which is always coming and thus experience new, always new experiments and progress due to money false profits - these are projections of material theories and formation of things to experience that no sooner are found go ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Bruse Lepton, in the video said tension or anger or violenc...   trust2009   140m

Bruse Lepton, in the video said tension or anger or violence for possession or tech or power politically etc becomes to the heart secret not there so the body cannot feed itself the creation of God. so life is there in the heart and emotion that has that frequencies of body formation but we like to form and be formed with low vibration repression to yes things of false value and we know that but for money. oh yes, so this Satan as well. no one say about, right? Satan want you in magic world but in reality no and your dear love in the heart to God, no and so all the art not to cry baby. are ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded It Might Be Hope... song   vektek   22h
    • Romans 12:12 ... ... Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribul...   vektek   22h

Romans 12:12 ... ... Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. ... ... Romans 15:13 ... ... May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. ... ... Romans 5:2-5 ... ... Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been ...   [retrieve this message]
  • And the man of all sorrows... quote   vektek   42h

”And the man of all sorrows, he never forgot, what sorrow is carried by the hearts that he bought.” ... Andrew Peterson   [End]
  • Video Embedded Cut to the Heart   refreshed   58h
  • Seven Keys To Hearing God's Voice   refreshed   70h

CBN.com - What am I going to do with the rest of my life? Where should I go to school? Should I take this job, or is there something better on the horizon? Who should I marry? ... ... Life is a never-ending series of choices. Can we know whether we are making the right decisions? Should we consult our horoscope? Maybe we should call the psychic hot-line? Do we go with what the experts are saying or rely on our gut-feeling? ... ... Should we look to the stars -- or should we seek the Maker of the stars? ... ... I recently received an e-mail in response to my article, The Harness of the Holy Spirit in whic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded The New World Order and The Kingdom of Stone   refreshed   4d
  • He Lives   refreshed   4d

I serve a risen Saviour, ... He’s in the world today; ... I know that He is living, ... Whatever men may say; ... I see His hand of mercy, ... I hear His voice of cheer, ... And just the time I need Him ... He’s always near. ... ... ... He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today! ... He walks with me and He talks with me ... Along life’s narrow way. ... He lives, He live, salvation to impart! ... You ask me how I know He lives: ... He lives within my heart. ... ... In all the world around me ... I see His loving care, ... And tho my heart grows weary ... I never will despair; ... I know that He is leading ... Thro’ all the stormy blast, ... The day of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Because He Lives   refreshed   4d

... God sent His Son ... They called Him Jesus ... He came to love ... Heal and forgive ... He lived and died ... To buy my pardon ... An empty grave ... Is there to prove ... My Savior lives ... ... ... Because He lives ... I can face tomorrow ... Because He lives ... All fear is gone ... Because I know ... He holds the future ... And life is worth the living ... Just because He lives ... ... ... How sweet to hold ... A newborn baby ... And feel the pride ... And joy he gives ... But greater still ... The calm assurance ... This child can face ... Uncertain days ... Just because He lives ... ... Because He lives ... I can face tomorrow ... Because He lives ... All fear is gone ... Because ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Crown Him With Many Crowns   refreshed   4d

Crown Him with many crowns ... The Lamb upon His throne ... Hark how the heav’nly anthem drowns ... All music but its own ... Awake my soul and sing ... Of Him who died for Thee ... And hail Him as thy matchless King ... Thro’ all eternity ... ... Crown Him the Lord of love ... Behold His hands and side ... Rich wounds yet visible above ... In beauty glorified ... All hail Redeemer hail ... For Thou hast died for me ... Thy praise and glory shall not fail ... Thro’out eternity ... ... Crown Him the Lord of life ... Who triumphed o’er the grave ... Who rose victorious in the strife ... For those He came to save ... His glories now we sing ... Who died and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Christ Arose   refreshed   4d

Low in the grave He lay, Jesus my Savior ... Waiting the coming day, Jesus my Lord ... ... Up from the grave He arose ... With a mighty triumph o’er His foes ... He arose a Victor from the dark domain ... And He lives forever with His saints to reign ... He arose, He arose ... Hallelujah, Christ arose ... ... Mainly they watch His bed, Jesus my Savior ... Vainly they seal the dead, Jesus my Lord ... ... Up from the grave He arose ... With a mighty triumph o’er His foes ... He arose a Victor from the dark domain ... And He lives forever with His saints to reign ... He arose, He arose ... Hallelujah, Christ arose ... ... Death cannot keep his pre ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gospel driven sanctification...   vektek   33d

Gospel-Driven Sanctification ... ... Early in my Christian life I heard someone say, ”The Bible was not given to increase your knowledge but to guide your conduct.” Later I came to realize that this statement was simplistic at best and erroneous at worst. The Bible is far more than a rulebook to follow. It is primarily the message of God’s saving grace through Jesus Christ, with everything in Scripture before the cross pointing to God’s redemptive work and everything after the cross--including our sanctification--flowing from that work. ... ... There is an element of truth in this statement, however ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Charles Spurgeon's conversion...   vektek   36d

... ... Spurgeon describes his conversion as follows: ”Through the Lord’s restraining grace, and the holy influence of my early home life, both at my father’s and my grandfather’s, I was kept from certain outward forms of sin in which others indulged; and, sometimes, when I began to take stock of myself, I really thought I was quite a respectable lad, and might have been half inclined to boast that I was not like other boys, untruthful, dishonest, disobedient, swearing. Sabbath breaking, and so on. But, all of a sudden, I met Moses, carrying in his hand the law of God; and as he looked at me, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Before the Throne of God Above... song   vektek   36d
  • A Prayer for Resting in Jesus Involvement in Our Decisions....   vektek   45d

A Prayer for Resting in Jesus’ Involvement in Our Decisions ... ... Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Prov. 3:5–6 ... ... Dear Lord Jesus, as this new day begins, many of us are facing important decisions. We need the wisdom, guidance, and peace you alone can give. It’s a joy to come before your throne of grace confident of your audience, grateful for your advocacy, and resting in your authority. ... ... Indeed, Jesus, you’re an engaged Shepherd, not an absentee landlord. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Faith is jumping into the pool   refreshed   51d
  • Video Embedded He will not let go... song   vektek   58d
  • Video Embedded Jesus, King of Angels... song   vektek   58d
  • Video Embedded I can just be me... song   vektek   58d
  • Video Embedded Casting Crowns - East to West   UserX   58d
  • Video Embedded I Can Only Imagine   UserX   58d
  • Video Embedded Mercy Said No   UserX   58d
  • In the Stillness of the Quiet Place   miss rainy   73d

Word of the Lord from Dave Roberson Ministries: ... ... ... My Peace Is Mandatory for My Leadership ... ... ... My peace is mandatory for My leadership. You will not find My leadership in rooms of confusion, rooms of agitation, rooms of anxiousness, nor rooms of fretfulness. There, you will not find My leadership. You will find My leadership in My peace when you are at rest trusting in Me. ... Oh, trust Me, says the Lord. Be at peace even when in the natural it seems like you are falling so far behind. Trust Me, says the Lord, for therein is My leadership. In the stillness of the quiet place where you fe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Your Answer Is In Your Fellowship With God   miss rainy   80d

Word of the Lord from Dave Roberson Ministries: ... ... Your Answer Is in My Fellowship With You ... ... ... It is in this manner that not only do you win over the one thing, for it is in this manner that you win over all. The only thing that varies is the strength of the keys that you use which delivers you to My grace. For is there not praying in the Holy Spirit? Is there not a communion in worship? Is there not fasting? And all these are designed in the self-same thing - to magnify, to amplify, and to establish My standing in you which I have given to you by My grace. ... ... Therefore, consider yourse ...   [retrieve this message]
  • God is a REWARDER of them that DILIGENTLY seek Him   miss rainy   81d

”But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” ... ... Hebrews 11:6 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV) ... ...   [End]
  • Step out of the cares of this life, not the responsibility   miss rainy   81d

Word of the Lord from Dave Roberson Ministries: ... ... Begin to Turn Yourself Over to Me ... ... ... When I begin to order your path, when I work your future, then I also can pull you into it. For when things in your past keep you from fulfilling your future, know you not that I am the Lord your God who pulls down all strongholds? And even in that which seems to be stronger than you are and beyond you, all I need is for you to yield yourself to My grace and to what I have provided for you since the foundations of the world. And when I destroy the strongholds of your past and I work your future, then ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Rainy   The Hunter   89d

Rainy, please PM me, I need to speak to you.   [End]
    • Hunter, ... ... I received and have just read your PM. I i...   miss rainy   88d

Hunter, ... ... I received and have just read your PM. I indeed have tears of joy streaming down my face for I see the Lord has truly answered my prayers for you. I have prayed and prayed for you that you would indeed come to the full truth about God the Father, the Holy Spirit and Jesus. I was concerned that other posters on curezone would confuse you and lead you from the full truth. I prayed that you would mature in the things of the Lord and that I, as well as others, would be able to see this maturity in Christ in you. I could see some maturing, but the PM you sent me today was way over ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wow, this sounds wonderful!! Hope you will share with us so...   alikat   88d

Wow, this sounds wonderful!! Hope you will share with us sometime, nothing as exciting as a testimony of God at work in our lives.   [End]
      • Rainy, I have far to go plus it’s very taxing to find the T...   The Hunter   87d

Rainy, I have far to go plus it’s very taxing to find the Truth, but the reward is understanding. ... ... John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth. Disciples are learners. Their object is to know the truth. The way to know the truth is to obey the truth. The truth shall make you free. The Gospel obeyed, frees--frees from the yoke of Satan, from spiritual task-masters, from fear, fills the soul with hope and the free spirit of a son who serves the Father from love. ...   [End]
        • Amen!!! Yes, we are free from ungodly spiritual taskmasters...   miss rainy   87d

Amen!!! Yes, we are free from ungodly spiritual taskmasters when we know the Truth - Jesus. I want to only be the slave of Jesus because His yoke is easy and His burden is light.   [End]
        • Amen!!! Yes, we are free from ungodly spiritual task master...   miss rainy   87d

Amen!!! Yes, we are free from ungodly spiritual task masters when we know the truth - Jesus. I want only to be the slave of Jesus as His yoke is easy and His burden is light. ... ... ... (This is the second time I put this through. I don’t know what happened the first time. It said it went through, but I don’t see it. If this is a duplicate on your machine I’m sorry.)   [End]
  • When all hell comes against you   ms rainy   3mo

Word of the Lord from Dave Roberson Ministries: ... ... Often I say, Be strong, because you are stronger than you know. But tonight I say, Trust Me. Trust that I am strong and I have you in My grip and I will not let you go. ... I am raising up a family who will trust Me and will follow My steps and not be afraid that I will abandon them. And when all hell comes against them, they will walk through, because they will not let go of Me.   [End]
    • The Holy Spirit   The Hunter   3mo

Rainy, have you been searching for info. on the ”Holy Spirit” that we decided to do together? ... I just wished to know how far you have reached, thanks.   [End]
      • Re The Holy Spirit   ms rainy   3mo

No, I am not searching for information about the Holy Spirit, except maybe what more I can learn about Him from the Bible. I am seeking to know Him better. I think the best place for information about the Holy Spirit is in the Bible. However, you posted an excellent video with teaching about the Trinity here not long ago at Refreshed’s request. I did watch that. Thanks for posting it. It was really good. It is hard to find something that good. I’m sure many enjoyed the teaching.   [End]
        • Re Re The Holy Spirit   ms rainy   3mo

Dear Hunter, I thought of some more things I could add to this thread that you may be interested in about the Holy Spirit. I was going to try and write it up tonight, but I can see I am way too busy and I have to get up early tomorrow. So please check back as soon as I can find some time. OK?   [End]
  • Video Embedded While I'm Waiting   refreshed   3mo
  • Video Embedded God is Calling Fathers   refreshed   3mo
    • Video Embedded Lead Me   refreshed   3mo

... ... ... ... How Deep The Father’s Love For Us ...   [End]
  • Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world....   miss rainy   3mo

... 1 John 4:3-5 ... ... King James Version (KJV) ... ... ... 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. ... ... 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. ... ... 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. ...   [End]
  • One way to witness: Live as unto the Lord   BibleBeliever2   3mo

As I have been waiting on the Lord’s direction in ministry for my family and I, I began to see the bills stack up. I had put in many applications but no replies or calls for many of the positions I applied for. As this went on support began to drop and the bills got more. ... ... Out of desperation I began to call around to different restaurants asking if they needed a dishwasher that night. Each evening I made the calls and some of the restaurants I called before blocked my number not wanting to speak to me. One restaurant let me talk to the chef and I asked if he needed a dishwasher. H ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lord, I am trying to follow You, but the way seems dimly li...   miss rainy   3mo

Word of the Lord from Dave Roberson Ministries: ... ... I Know Exactly Where I Am Taking You ... I have heard your prayers - prayers uttered in semi-darkness: ”Lord, I am trying to follow, but, Lord, the way seems dimly lit. I am reaching for You, Lord. I am reaching for You. I am having trouble seeing.” ... The Lord says unto you: I see you, and I know exactly where you are, and I know exactly where I am taking you. Grasp My hand more firmly than ever before. Take hold of Me by My Spirit and step by step by step, I am leading you into higher realms - more fully lit - where even your understanding b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Isaiah 42:5-7 ... ... 5 This is what God the LORD says-he ...   refreshed   3mo

Isaiah 42:5-7 ... ... 5 This is what God the LORD says-he who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it: 6 ”I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, 7 to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. ... ... God is good. :)   [End]
  • About the Trinity   refreshed   4mo

http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2136013 ... ... ... Awesome scripture you posted below Hunter. Some quoted scripture in the thread that stated, ”Matthew 28 ... 16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.” ... ... Even some of the disciples doubted, so it kept them from being open to the full Truth. Now, if we really think about it, we may come to understand what causes doubts within us. It’s something within us that doesn’t want us to know the Truth. Because when we truly know the Truth ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My prayer can help others?   MarkLin631696775   4mo

My prayer can help others?If so I want my friend can close to lord.Do you think it would happen in my life,God love people why not everyone become beliver.why me.why not my close friends my faimly i am so pianful now.Hope lord save them so.Do you think it would become ture that my friends family also can running his arms,Peace.   [End]
    • Mark I just posted this partial reply below for Hunter, per...   refreshed   4mo

Mark I just posted this partial reply below for Hunter, perhaps it can help you understand? ... ... When we pray, the Holy Spirit prays for us, for we do not know what or how we should pray. So just because we ask God to give us our desires and wants, aways remember that the Holy Spirit is praying for us and He will pray the correct words and needs for us and those we pray for. For God is not a Genie in a bottle that we may be granted wishes from. The Holy Spirit knows the mind of God and knows what we truly need to continue on this journey. ... ... For this journey is about God molding us into the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Children's Christmas Music and Story   refreshed   4mo

Hush! There’s a Baby ... ... ... ... Go Tell it on the Mountain ... ... ... ... Little Stable Tender — A Christmas Story for Children ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded The Holy Trinity   The Hunter   4mo

Refreshed, thankyou:) ... ...   [End]
    • No, thank you Hunter for being a part of all of this. I al...   refreshed   4mo

No, thank you Hunter for being a part of all of this. I also thank Rainy for all of her patience and love. I wish she was here right now...she would be so pleased. And all our friends who shared their love of the gospel with one another. ... ... The reason this is such a gift for me this holiday season, is because it tells me that you know who Jesus really is....God revealed it to you. Your eyes are, and will be, opened to more and more understanding. The bible, that great never ending mystery, forever pointing to Christ and who He is and what He did for us. The more we know Him, the more ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: The Holy Trinity Edited   The Hunter   4mo

Oh but you did my friend because you posted a long time back that Jesus was God whilst I was still meandering. ... I kept that as dry powder and pursued it when it was necessary and found an answer. ... So now I know that it is blatantly obvious but of course one now must seek how the Holy Spirit can help us in our lives per se. ... It is ok to have the Holy Spirit within but He is there not to just be but assist us when we call upon Him through prayer etc. ... I now am seeking that answer Refreshed and hope that you help as usual. ... ... Yes I too wish Rainy were here because as you say she would, as she ...   [retrieve this message]
        • At the rate you are learning, you may very well come to a b...   refreshed   4mo

At the rate you are learning, you may very well come to a better understanding of how the Holy Spirit works in our lives than any of us have at this time. For I spent many years not really knowing who the Holy Spirit was either. I thought it was merely the power of God. So that is a subject you and I both will be studying together as time goes on...and hopefully with the help of our other friends here...and of course, the Holy Spirit. ... ... That being said, be aware that debate is highly likely on the subject of the Holy Spirit. You are probably going to hear all sorts of thoughts on the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: The Holy Trinity   refreshed   4mo

Here are some attributes of God and scripture that can help as we search. ... ... ... 1) Personal: ... (God is a self-conscious Being capable of thought, will, and interaction with others.) ... ... OT: Gen 1:1-31; Exod 20:1-17; Job 12:13; Ps 2:4; Prov 3:19f; Isa 55:8f. ... ... NT: Matt 6:1-15; 2Cor 1:3f; 1Thes 4:3,7. ... ... 2) Creator: ... (The whole of creation came into existence through the will and power of God.) ... ... OT: Gen 1:1-31; Neh 9:5f; Job 38:1-41; Ps 19:1; 24:1f; 33:6-9; 89:11f; 95:6f; 102:25-27; Isa 44:24; 45:18; Zech 12:1. ... ... NT: Acts 14:15; Rom 1:20; Heb 11:3; Rev 4:11. ... ... 3) Life Giver: ... (All of life ...   [retrieve this message]
  • resurrection   InCharge   4mo

... This is what happens when your child is exposed to too many commercials on TV. ... ... ... ... ... ... A Baptist pastor was presenting a children’s sermon. During the sermon, he asked the children if they knew what the resurrection was. Now, asking questions during children’s sermons is crucial, but at the same time, asking children questions in front of a congregation can also be very dangerous. Having asked the children if they knew the meaning of the Resurrection, a little boy raised his hand. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... The pastor called on him and the little boy said, "I know that if ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How true, lol. I bet that was a true story as well. We ha...   refreshed   4mo

How true, lol. I bet that was a true story as well. We have children’s sermons, where the children come to the front of the church and sit with the pastor as he teaches them a little sermon before the main sermon. Some of things that come out of the mouths of babes. Lol, oh my. We need to write a book of funnies. Thanks Incharge.   [End]
  • Believe God's word and power... quote   vektek   4mo

“Believe God’s word and power more than you believe your own feelings and experiences. Your Rock is Christ, and it is not the Rock which ebbs and flows, but your sea.” Samuel Rutherford   [End]
  • If we are going to learn to trust God...   vektek   4mo

“If we are going to learn to trust God in adversity, we must believe God will allow nothing to subvert His glory so He will allow nothing to spoil the good He is working out in us and for us.” Jerry Bridges   [End]
  • I realized... quote   vektek   4mo

“I realized that the deepest spiritual lessons are not learned by His letting us have our way in the end, but by His making us wait, bearing with us in love and patience until we are able to honestly pray what He taught His disciples to pray: Thy will be done.” Elisabeth Elliot   [End]
  • Video Embedded Our Great God... song   vektek   4mo

This needs to be repeated a million times, forwarded ten million times, and repeated over and over to doctors and GI specialists specifically. I tried, and they told me I need a psychiatrist and ...   [End]
  • Demons and health   totalcure   4mo

We know that demons can ”possess” animals (e.g. the swine) so it stands to reason that they can also inhabit parasites like worms, bacteria, etc. And once they have inhabited such creatures in you can’t they then use those creatures to hurt you? any thoughts???   [End]
    • Well yes, if demons are in worms and other parasites in you...   rainy3   4mo

Well yes, if demons are in worms and other parasites in your body, they want to hurt you. Their mission is to destroy you. The good news is that there is deliverance through Jesus Christ. If I thought I had demons I would be seeking this deliverance from these demons. Jesus can also deliver you from the parasites. He can also heal you of any afflictions. ... ... We know He can do such things. Christians debate as to whether He does this today, but many have found supernatural deliverance and healing through Jesus today. ... ... Some have found deliverance on their own through prayer, fasting, wor ...   [retrieve this message]
    • unborn creature of water or spirit is poisoned flesh or in ...   trust2009   4mo

unborn creature of water or spirit is poisoned flesh or in thing they invent to keep you in sin and die in yourself and kill other to give them the evil born in thing indirectly to kill and get away with. Live in purity and be purified. true Love. which is very hard to find.   [End]
    • The Authority of the believer.   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   4mo

Hi totalcure :), ... ... I’m not sure how all the finer points work, but whether the demons are inside the parasites or just inside or outside the human’s body influencing the parasites, authority can be taken over them by disciples of Lord Jesus and they can be commanded to leave. In this respect, nothing has changed since bible times and the lives of many true disciples today can be and are just as amazing as the lives of the disciples and apostles in the book of acts since we have the same Lord, the same Holy Spirit infilling us and have been given everything the early disciples had been gi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded To my friend...   vektek   4mo

Who is going through one of the hardest times of her life. Keep resting in God. You belong to him. And as hard as this will be, you’ll come through it! God loves you more than you could know. I love you too! :) ... ...   [End]
    • Video Embedded In conversation with a guest last night here at ”The Enchan...   vektek   4mo

In conversation with a guest last night here at ”The Enchanted Garden” (right after I shared my synopsis of a two-hour conversation with Dr. Christopher Lowthert (DC) German New Medicine practitio ...   [End]
      • Video Embedded In conversation with a guest last night here at ”The Enchan...   vektek   4mo

In conversation with a guest last night here at ”The Enchanted Garden” (right after I shared my synopsis of a two-hour conversation with Dr. Christopher Lowthert (DC) German New Medicine practitio ...   [End]

• Thank you Vektek. How can somebody be fine one second and t...   #178821   4mo

Thank you Vektek. How can somebody be fine one second and take a nap and be gone. I was right there but I didn’t get to say goodbye. Anyway, you’ve heard all of this, but those are beautiful songs and I appreciate all of the company you have been. Your insomnia has actually helped me ( Love you too. God is with me. Thanksgiving was a beautiful day for us til it happened. I think he was just translated like Enoch or something. He is so precious, so I hope so. ttyl. I loved the songs. I guess nobody gets out of here alive. He didn’t suffer. But, he is with his dad and my mom and dad and our ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Video Embedded I knew my insomnia had a purpose. :) Late night hours are g...   vektek   4mo

I knew my insomnia had a purpose. :) Late night hours are good times for prayer too! ... ... You’re on my heart and in my prayers a lot, you know that! ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
              • Video Embedded Psalm 27:4 ... One thing have I asked of the LORD, that wi...   vektek   4mo

Psalm 27:4 ... One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple. ... ...   [End]
                • Video Embedded This needs to be repeated a million times, forwarded ten mi...   vektek   4mo

This needs to be repeated a million times, forwarded ten million times, and repeated over and over to doctors and GI specialists specifically. I tried, and they told me I need a psychiatrist and ...   [End]
                  • ”There are seas of suffering that the sufferer must navigat...   vektek   4mo

”There are seas of suffering that the sufferer must navigate alone. You need not even appeal to friends for consolation. What do they know about your inner sorrow? No other sail is in sight. Scan the horizon and nothing is seen but wave after wave. Now is your hour for faith in the great Lord, who holds even lonely seas in the hollow of His hand. He knows your poor body, and he permits it to be frail. He permits your heart to tremble because He will glorify Himself in His tenderness to your weakness. He will make you strong. ” ... ... -Spurgeon   [End]
    • Prayers going out for your friend. :)   refreshed   4mo

Prayers going out for your friend. :)   [End]
  • Video Embedded In the Shadow of the Glorious Cross... song   vektek   5mo

... Yes, Ren... So true! ... ... ... It appears that many people will tolerate evil and dangerous things as long as these things do not appear to harm them personally! ... ... The problem comes in when the sup ...   [End]
  • You believe the Gospel is true... quote   vektek   5mo

”You believe the Gospel is true, but you doubt whether it is for you. Well, no, it is not for you if you are not a sinner. If you can say, “I am not guilty,” then farewell to all hope, for Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners! If you are a sinner, surely He came to save such as you are!”   [End]
  • A Taste of Heaven...   vektek   5mo

... A Taste of Heaven ... ... “On this mountain the Lord Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, a banquet of aged wine‑‑ the best of meats and the finest of wines. On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the sheet that covers all nations; he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth...” —Isaiah 25:6-8 ... ... There is no mistaking. This is a real banquet. In heaven, after death is swallowed up, and the Lord wipes away the tears fro ...   [retrieve this message]
  • God is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.   rainy3   5mo

Hebrews 11:6   [End]
Page 112 of 112
1  30  50  100  ...  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111   112    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

22,513 messages, 4,487 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 201, 112 pages,  2,420,394 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3

Image Galler Christianity Bibl. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.75 sec at 4/24/2014 5:01:27 PM, requested by 184.73.87.85, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=462 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25