CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6796 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Candida Forum

Antibiotics induced fungal infection, Candida cure, Candida prevention, alternative medicine support forum, curing and preventing the systemic fungal yeast infection syndrome, chronic candida, candida albicans, fungal infection, candida glabrata, candida tropicalis, candida krusei
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Candida Homepage   Human Microbiota Transplantation Therapy   Rules
 30,985,789 page views     128,527 messages     20,867 topics     521 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
35m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Candida     All Forums 
Like Candida Forum on Facebook.com
Skeptical about Candida? Have skeptical questions? Go to Candida Debate Forum
Page 521 of 521
1  300  400  500  ...  511  512  513  514  515  516  517  518  519  520   521    

• Suspected Candidia - colon cleansing   cloggedup76   10h  Ü C Ü

Hi ... ... I moved countries 6 months ago and since then have had terrible stomach problems. Even after colonics an xray showed I was severely constipated. I tried everything, more colonics (open and closed), miralax, laxatives, castor oil packs, candida cleanses, oil of oregano, magnesium oxide cleanses, and now oxy powder. I have found with each one I just keep putting on weight and especially with magnesium and oxy powder - my stomach feels better but I retain kilos of water! The exception was my first dose of Magnesium colon cleanse - where I dropped back down to my original weight in 1 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is this?   Rachel123   38h  Ü C Ü

I have white stuff in my stool, I attached a picture (not a pleasant sight) of it. ... ... http://curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=70793 ... ... My diet in the past few days has been only green vegetables, probiotic yogurt, pumpkin seeds and lots of garlic. ... ... My stool has looked like that for the past few weeks.   [End]
  • Gaining weight over the years despite eating LESS and doing...   CGally81   48h  Ü C Ü

I went to the doctor for a checkup and found Iíd gained 11 pounds since last time. Iím disgusted. Iíve heard that for many people who have candida overgrowth and/or mercury toxicity, weight gain and inability to lose weight is a problem. Well, Iíve been chelating and have made gains with it (my recurrent cellulitis is but a memory, and Iím less hungry than I used to be), but I GAINED weight. Iím upset about this and I donít see it getting better any time soon. I feel as if nothing I do is working to make the mercury/candida problem better. ... ... Who here has LOST weight with chelation? Who us ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím in the same exact boat as you ate. Not nlyndo I have C...   AngelofEventide   47h

Iím in the same exact boat as you ate. Not nlyndo I have Candida, but I also have Lyme, Epstein-Barr, parasites, MTHFR and I should be skin and bones. Instead I am grossly o erweight, despite eating a restricted diet. Tested all my hormones and no thyroid issues. The one thing I have found is that I have a majorly congested lymphatic system, which causes me to maintain a bunch of fluid. Maybe look into your lymphs? What you think is fat might be edema or excess fluid.   [End]
      • Lymphs? I donít understand. How would I know, and what woul...   CGally81   45h

Lymphs? I donít understand. How would I know, and what would I do about it?   [End]
        • Well first I would go to google and look at various website...   AngelofEventide   33h

Well first I would go to google and look at various websites that have symptoms of sluggish or congested lymphs and see if you fit any of the ones listed. Also, whether itís a lymph situation or something else, I would find a good naturopath to treat with, who can help to pinpoint exactly what the problem is. As far as what you can do if it is lymphs, I am trying to find out myself. Many people say that something called Rebounding is best, which is bouncing on a mini trampoline, but I am still trying to find our myself.   [End]
    • Have you looked into bio-films on the gut? When candida ha...   Candidiaqueen   32h

Have you looked into bio-films on the gut? When candida has been around for awhile it changes and makes it harder to get rid of. I took Lufenuron (sp?) in February, 2 rounds, and it made a big difference. I lost about 10 pounds of bloat, water I guess. Do some research and see if it fits your situation.   [End]
    • I suggest Gally that you have your Thyroid checked consider...   mercurycrusader   35m

I suggest Gally that you have your Thyroid checked considering your mercury toxic. Weight gain, and being unable to control weight of the body can be related to mercury. Low T3 is often cited in mercury posioning. Candida overgrowth can actively create weight gain, but candida can also cause dramatic weight loss in some people. I would recommend that you find a private doctor, if you can afford one, to run a proper thyroid panel. ... ... James   [End]
  • Looking for Healing for possible duodenal ulcer with possib...   Grace2Marayger   49h  Ü C Ü

- Life losses got in my way this winter to do a strict Candida Protocol and now I have intermittent abdominal pain that is thought to be an ulcer but may have a muscular skeletal element as well. ... ... I am again preparing a Candida Protocol with the goal to eradicate any Candida overgrowth, help heal hypothyroidism and heal leaky gut thought to be causing me food allergies. ... ... One big complaint for me last Nov (one Iíd suffered with for many years) was rashes. I had been dealing with painful rashes (dermatology defined as Seborrheic Dermatitis) behind both ears, at my belly and sometime ...   [retrieve this message]
  • High-Impact Gut-Fungi Research Receives UCLA Award   RR Educational GetCuredOrDieTrying   54h

http://www.ctsi.ucla.edu/news/item?item_id=4897 ... ... Cedar-Sinai Medical Center researchers David Underhill, PhD and Iliyan Iliev, PhD received a UCLA CTSI Publication Award for research that showed an important link between intestinal fungi and inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis. ... ... The research was published in the June 8, 2012 issue of Science. ... ... CTSI Executive Director Steven M. Dubinett, MD and Cedars-Sinai CTSI Site Director Leslie Raffel, MD presented the award to Drs. Iliev and Underhill in November. Dr. Iliev was the lead author and Dr. Underwood was the senior ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone tried S Boulardii from Thorne?   Lindamr   59h

Hi! ... ... While I canít get Florastor shipped to Europe, I wonder if anyone has tried Sacro-b from Thorne? ... ... One Capsule Contains: ... Saccharomyces boulardii* 250 mg ... Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule. ... *Contains a minimum of 5 billion CFUs per capsule. ... ... ... Does it sound like a good formula? Iíve been taking it for two days now, way too early to say if itís working. Havenít noticed die off yet, feeling cold today, but donít know if itís die off or not. ... ... Thanks!/ Linda ...   [End]
  • Seborrheic dermatitis/dandruff HAVE I FOUND A CURE??!   journeytohealth   60h  Ü C Ü

Iíve suffered with dandruff for as long as I can remember, sometimes it can get really bad and sometimes itís barely noticeable. ... ... What I definitely am sure of is that an unhealthy diet contributes to it flaring up as when I eat a healthy diet with minimial to no dairy, not much gluten and stay clear of sugar itís not that bad at all. ... ... I KNOW that anti-dandruff shampoos prescribed by your doctor or store brought do not work. They may significantly reduce the dandruff for a while, but in the long run it will always come back and with a vengeance to! Iíve found that I can find a store b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for the lengthy message and itís great having people...   Superrain   45h

Thanks for the lengthy message and itís great having people discussing this, but after the message topic it was a bit of a letdown to see your cure was something you havenít even tried yet!   [End]
      • I just thought Iíd share the information that I found and y...   journeytohealth   35h

I just thought Iíd share the information that I found and your open to do what you like with that information. I understand my post would of been more helpful if I had of tried the given suggestions and gave feedback on them, but Iím unable to try either at the moment and it will be a little while until I can so rather than sitting on this information knowing that it could possibly help someone, I thought it was best to share it. If and when I do try the methods I will give feedback on them.   [End]
    • I do not believe SD is incurable either. (It is incurable, ...   Garlica   28h

I do not believe SD is incurable either. (It is incurable, they said, because doctors feel helpless).SD is not something we have with our birth, it is the disease we had acquired with time. That means the cure exists! And that is not a local/topical cure, it is a holistic one. That means, balance of everything: the diet, mental state, hygiene care ...and persistence of practice of those components. ... ... ...   [End]
  • Still seeing candida in stool 1.5 years later   bylander   70h

Hi, I have been struggling with what I think must be a candida/leaky gut problem. I started trying to deal with the problem with the traditional low carb/low sugar diet + antifungals with limited success. After a few months of that I read about people having success using a fruitarian diet (8/1/1 diet) so I gave that a try and feel like I had a had a lot of success on it. I experienced die off symptoms on a daily basis for 4-6 months. During this time I also started seeing what I figured must be the dead candida strings in my stools. ... ... Once I stopped feeling die off symptoms I figure ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone have a candida diet friendly protein powder/shake re...   AngelofEventide   3d

I am going to be doing a bowel/colon cleanse soon and would like to substitute at least one of my meals with a tasty protein shake. Before I had candida, I used to make banana protein shakes with Jayy Robb whey protein powder (phenomenal taste). Thereís no sugar, no gluten, low carb, etc., however there is whey in it. Also, since we canít have fruit anymore, what can I flavor it with? Thanks.   [End]
  • if you've cured your psoriasis using a liver flush please e...   #177348   3d  Ü C Ü

Please could you share all the information regarding? e.g. how long it took, what diet you followed, can you eat unhealthy foods now with no flareup? (obviously in moderation, and foods such as crisps, cookies etc) ... ... just any information would be a great help. Iíve done my first one ,cleared it up a substantial amount but now itís quite inflamed again (forehead) ... ... regards.   [End]
  • Zinc Picolinate   Luis Ferrigno   4d  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... I start to use 10mg of Zinc Picolinate for block aromatase activity. ... 10mg is a very small dose since RDA is 15mg for men. ... For one week my anxiety went down and I have noticed an increase of sex drive. ... After one week, I start to experience very high anxiety and insomnia. ... My sleep was full of nightmares, so I decided to stop this supplement. ... Can be a chelation or candida problem? ... I know that zinc lower copper but it would be strange if this imbalance is caused in just one week with a small zinc dose. ... Iím confused because the first week I slept very well, whatís your opinion? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Connection Vaginal Candidasis and Low Intestine.   Garlica   5d

Just want to share my thought with you as somebody might relate to my experience. I have being diagnosed with the yeast infection long ago, like 15 years and all my recent months (about 3) tried to beat it with diet, supplements an antifungal. What really is bothering me in my candida story is vaginal yeast that never seems to be gone. My solution is always garlic clove. I take it crashed on an empty stomach in the morning and all vaginal symptoms are gone for about 24 hours. So I had to resupply myself with a garlic clove every morning to keep Candida in check. Lately (about 2 months ag ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Could this be Candida?   Rachel123   5d  Ü C Ü

Iíve been making changes to my diet in the past few months in an attempt to lose weight, I decided to try and cut off carbs and sugars to see what will happens and ever since then Iíve had sesame seed like white stuff in my stool. ... ... Iíve looked at some pictures in this forum and it looks a lot like what some people have been uploading. ... ... ... Iíve had a pinworm infection a while ago but Iím pretty sure itís gone and it couldnít be whatís appearing in my stool, pinworms wouldnít make sesame seed like stuff. ... ... Is it possible to have a mild case of candida and never know about it? ... ... Iíve ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Antibiotics can cause it because they take out your good Ba...   fconzero   5d

Antibiotics can cause it because they take out your good Bacteria and then Candida viciously takes over and will turn to Pathogenic fungus and create rashes on the outside, fight and weaken organs, and make you feel BAD. Antibiotics can be bad but then you have me. I cannot keep my good bacteria in the large intestines colon and then I have Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth which eats too and it causes me to loose weight, weaken and then parasites and candida get in on it too. My back hurts bad at times. DOing a Diagnos Techs Gastrointestinal (GI) test kit now to send in and see if ...   [retrieve this message]
    • White sesame seeds in stools is canine tapeworm to my knowl...   lovej0y   4d

White sesame seeds in stools is canine tapeworm to my knowledge. Not sure if youíve been taking any additional anti-parasitics or not but thatís probably what it is.   [End]
  • Modern Medicine May Not Be Doing Your Microbiome Any Favors...   BSA EDUCATIONAL GetCuredOrDieTrying   5d  Ü C Ü

http://www.npr.org/2014/04/14/302899093/modern-medicine-may-not-be-doing-your-microbiome-any-favors ... ... There are lots of theories about why food allergies, asthma, celiac disease and intestinal disorders like Crohnís disease have been on the rise. Dr. Martin Blaser speculates that it may be connected to the overuse of antibiotics, which has resulted in killing off strains of bacteria that typically live in the gut. ... ... Blaser is an expert on the human microbiome, which is the collection of bacteria, viruses, fungi and other microbes that live in and on the body. In fact, up to 90 percent of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What is your view on unpasteurized Kefir? I was drinking pa...   longterm   4d

What is your view on unpasteurized Kefir? I was drinking pasteurized Kefir because I read it has way more probiotics than a probiotics pill. Then, I found out it is the UNPASTEURIZED Kefir that has more probiotics, not the pasteurized Kefir sold at regular grocery stores. I was going to try the UNPASTEURIZED Kefir, but layperson said it would make me sick with diarrhea (from animal bacteria that is not killed). Then again, helpful digestion enzymes are destroyed in pasteurization.   [End]
      • Make you sick?   White Shark   3d

There is one important factor here, and that is milk quality. ... ... ... If you can get raw milk from some local farm, where you can see with your eyes if the animals are walking free out or if they are sleeping in their own shit. ... ... ... If they are layig and sleeping in their own shit, it may be difficult to keep milk free from listeria, E.Coli or other dangerous bacteria. ... ... ... ... If cows are allowed to walk out in grass, and if the place look clean, the chances are the milk will be clean. ... ... ... The best milk you can get is a milk you get from someone who has just 1 - 5 cows, small family farm ...   [retrieve this message]
        • i was born in a ceasar birth, not breastfeed at all,got ant...   ecowner   3d

i was born in a ceasar birth, not breastfeed at all,got antibiotic in life including at the age of 6 months. ... ... contarary to what the article said,i read that the ... species that is colonizing and Dominant at infants is bifido infantis. ... ... i want to give my gut this strain of probiotic. ... align probiotic has specific strain of infantis name 35624. ... i dont want to take there prodact because it has titunium dioxide in it. i would buy it if i knew it is possible to culture there pill content with yogurt(which i never done one befor) and this way i will only use one pill and culture all the ba ...   [retrieve this message]
          • This year, I switched to a probiotic with bifido infantis s...   longterm   3d

This year, I switched to a probiotic with bifido infantis since it helps most with gut issues. All the prior probiotics I took had no bifido infantis in it.   [End]
          • In theory you can culture bacteria providing they are not s...   BrightSideOfLife   35h

In theory you can culture bacteria providing they are not solely anaerobic which some are, they must be able to survive in an air rich atmosphere, be aerobic for at least brief periods. ... ... I have used capsules to make yoghurt and I am currently culturing bacillus subtilis in liquidized potato. When they form spores they make the liquidized potato turn a dark brown colour. I have been using a yoghurt maker with an insulation sheet of polystyrene/cardboard to lower the yoghurt makers temperature to what b. subtilis require. I repeatedly turn it on an off to lower the temperature and force sp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Someone please analyze my HIGH Fat/Low Carb Candida diet.   SunnyDay87   5d

Hey guys, ... ... Raw Kale, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Green Peppers. ... Nutrional Yeast ... ~8T Coconut Oil ... 4 avocados ... Lean Turkey Breast 12 oz ... ... Around 2400 kcal, 100g carbs, 180g fat, 120g protein. ... ... Basically, I tried vegan dieting it and could not handle it... it caught up to me... the carbs were not good for the candida, and the lack of protein (regardless of what is said, it rings true for me) from meat was causing blood sugar crashes... or so it felt... Anywho... I figure since Coconut Oil is basically absorbed immediately and used as fuel by the liver, it shouldnít be considered TOO high fa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I tried eating 3 tablespoonfuls of coconut oil per day and ...   frostymug   4d

I tried eating 3 tablespoonfuls of coconut oil per day and got like pure liquid diarrhea real bad. ... I donít know what nutritional yeast is but I donít like the sound of it, even if it isnít candida. ... You canít overcome candida without some sort of antifungal regimen. I found that high doses of diatomaceous earth (1/3 cup in 6 oz. of water) at night is good. My favorite antifungal is peppermint oil. 1/4 teaspoonful with coconut oil is like a nuclear bomb on yeast. ... I know a lot of folks on here think you can starve yeast into extinction. Thatís pure fallacy. Yeast cakes for baking sit on g ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Post Candida Cleanup   risen87   5d  Ü C Ü

... Hi, some of you may remember me. I suffered from very severe candida a little over a year ago and now Iím dealing with the after effects and systemic damage/imbalance. Iím posting because I want to detox and repair but I am facing some challenges in that process. First let me break down the remainder of my symptoms: severe foot/toe nail fungus urinary tract pain/burning, testicular pain skin eruptions (both dry, itchy, and scaly, and moist and stinging) high level of tiredness memory and focus problems chest pain, blockage and drainage in chest arm and hand pain especially when strain ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My liver definitely took the most damage, I put my body int...   Garlica   5d

My liver definitely took the most damage, I put my body into a year of die off/feeding to the point where I wouldnít react to antifungals or probiotics anymoreĒ ... So what youíve said was: you put yourself into nystatin treatment which was a big load on your liver?   [End]
      • No, the nystatin didnít seem to harm me. Nystatin is fungis...   risen87   4d

No, the nystatin didnít seem to harm me. Nystatin is fungistatic which means it didnít kill it off, it just put it in stasis and kept it from growing more out of control. What put a huge load on my liver was use of coconut oil, sf722, oil of oregano etc. I would kill it off in massive amounts without enough probiotics to balance it out, then feed the yeast with food mistakes in a vicious cycle that led to toxins being released into my system over and over again. I was and still am extremely toxic and trying to find some way to cleanse (especially my liver).   [End]
  • halitosis, systemic candida, foul odor from nosetrills etc.   hpNsodium   5d  Ü C Ü

i am here to help people suffering from halitosis/bad breath and candida overgrowth.........i am a student from india and have tried gse,oregano oil, borax, paud arco tea, niacinamite, have starved, tried lemons,probiotics,over the counter drugs etc etc....but never worked...... ... ... hey sufferer stop all that you are taking right now.... ... i have tried tons and tons of medicines and antifungals, but they never worked. i have come up with my own solution which worked and i gaurantee it will work for you as well.... ... ... all you need is two things: hydrogen peroxide foodgrade atleast 35% and bak ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Regarding antifungals...   #183782   6d

Can anyone tell me which antifungals will treat the whole body as opposed to just the stomach. For instance I believe grape seed extract will circulate whole body (or I may be wrong). ... ... Thanks - just wondering which ones I should take. I have it in mouth as well as having tight chest and occasional dry cough - am sure its candida. I thought of taking caprylic acid, but will that help mouth and chest?   [End]
  • Review article: fungal microbiota and digestive diseases   GetCuredOrDieTrying   6d

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/apt.12665/abstract ... ... BACKGROUND: ... The role of the fungal microbiota in digestive diseases is poorly defined, but is becoming better understood due to advances in metagenomics. ... AIM: ... To review the gastrointestinal fungal microbiota and its relationship with digestive diseases. ... METHODS: ... Search of the literature using PubMed and MEDLINE databases. Subject headings including ífungal-bacterial interactionsí, ímycotoxinsí, íimmunity to fungií, ífungal infectioní, ífungal microbiotaí, ímycobiomeí and ídigestive diseasesí were used. ... RESULTS: ... The fun ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A little trick to help relieve die off   floppyduck   7d  Ü C Ü

Just thought id share with you a weird little trick that iv found really helps relieve die off, especially if your liver is sluggish. ... ... I havent really done this for a while, but what i do is breath in fairly deep... hold the breath and bring it as far down into the abdomen as you can. And then you tense all your back and abdomen muscles, so that your lungs push against your liver and intestines... you dont want to push so hard that you get light header... but just hold it there for a bit, and then exhale... ... ... I think it sort of squeezes the liver and stimulates it, and really seems to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Borax plus Iodine plus Niacinamide is working   Jerome99   7d  Ü C Ü

I had been feeling so bad lately, actually getting worse despite taking so many different antifungals, that I decided to take drastic measures. I was having trouble functioning at work, my whole body hurt, and I kept passing large chunks of white yeast after my nightly enema. ... ... I had avoided using borax again since I was a little afraid of it. I had tried it three years ago during my first candida crash and wasnít sure if it worked then. This time I figured I had nothing to lose, as I was close to quitting my job, so I went back to the borax. 1/8 tsp in 1 liter of water to drink, and the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Be careful man. Borax is poison. I am not sure that even a ...   dvjorge   7d

Be careful man. Borax is poison. I am not sure that even a very low dosage is safe for you. Niacinamide is hard for the liver. You need to monitor yourself very close. Quit immediately if you feel something rare. ... Good Luck.!   [End]
      • I donít believe that borax is poison. Itís a mineral found...   Jerome99   7d

I donít believe that borax is poison. Itís a mineral found naturally in the ground in places like the California desert; you can dig it right out of the dirt. ... ... I know about Niacinamide and the liver, although I saw a few doctors posting online saying anything less than 3g/day for a grown man should be fine. I plan on rotating it for a while. ... ... I feel so much better the last few days that I must be doing something right. Really night and day difference. I was on a ton of antifungals, including lufenuron, and doing enemas every day, passing yeast every day with no improvement. In fac ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Sorry. I confused Borax with Boric Acid. Some online places...   dvjorge   7d

Sorry. I confused Borax with Boric Acid. Some online places list it as the same product.   [End]
          • Differences Between Borax and Boric Acid ... Borax is known...   dvjorge   7d

Differences Between Borax and Boric Acid ... Borax is known as sodium tetraborate decahydrate. Boric acidís scientific name is boron trihydroxide. Although boric acid and borax both contain boron, they are different molecular compounds. Both compounds are toxic if ingested. ... ... Boric acid is marketed for its insecticidal properties. It kills roaches, ants and fleas. Although boric acid naturally occurs in soil and is needed as a trace mineral by plants, excessive use of the mineral kills them, making this product a good herbicide. Boric acid solution was once a popular eyewash, but is not reco ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Chitosan stop working? ...   jameskep37   6d

... Chitosan stop working? ...   [End]
      • Not sure if thatís a smart a** remark, but, ... ... Chitos...   Jerome99   6d

Not sure if thatís a smart a** remark, but, ... ... Chitosan was working in that it was giving me die off, but my overall feeling wasnít improving. My overall feeling had been getting progressively worse since last summer, even after taking up to 100 billion count probiotics a day and running through about two dozen different antifungals, including but not limited to: ... ... Gse ... Olive leaf ... Propolis ... Peppermint oil ... Oregano oil ... Neem ... Coconut oil ... Candex ... Pau Darco ... Garlic ... Propolis ... Florastor ... Baking soda ... Lufenuron ... Lactoferrin ... Edta ... Shark liver oil ... SF-722   [retrieve this message]
        • ... No, not a smart  a** remark just noticed that you ...   jameskep37   5d

... No, not a smart  a** remark just noticed that you switched to different antifungals so was curious if the chitosan stopped working. Iíve tried iodine and that made me feel like a zombie. Never tried borax.  ... ... ... Did sf722 help you any?  It gave me so much head fog  I couldínt get past 3 days of taking it. ... ... ... How about Lufenuron?   That was the one antifungal that actually made me feel great for one week and then 3 weeks after felt like hell. I guess the lufenuron accumulates in the intestines for a few weeks after you take it. ... ... ... Its a nightmare how ca ...   [retrieve this message]
          • SF722 did absolutely nothing for me, even the first time I ...   Jerome99   5d

SF722 did absolutely nothing for me, even the first time I tried it years ago.. Which I thought was strange since so many knowledgeable people swear by it. ... ... Lufenuron, not sure. I think it gave me die off. Definitely not a wonder cure. Will probably not bother with it again. ... ... This yeast is incredible. When I first realized my problem was yeast three years ago, and started taking antifungals, it used to hit the candida like a truck. I would have die off so strong I would be barely be able to function at work. I remember the first time I put oil of oregano under my tongue, it put me in ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Some have said that they could not take full dosage sf 722 ...   curability   4d

Some have said that they could not take full dosage sf 722 but less helped them considerably. Many on amazon seem to do well with it even if not on the diet. Have you tried a lesser dose? ... ... Used to be that 722 was much less than candida force but now they are about same price. I tried the mccombs plan couple yrs ago but it didnít do much for me. I canít remember if i took 722 full strength or not so I might try it again. Did the mccombs diet in general help you at all? ... ...   [End]
    • Please, keep reporting your progress and your treatment. It...   dvjorge   5d

Please, keep reporting your progress and your treatment. It helps to know about your results. ... ... Thanks.!   [End]
  • Candida releases ammonia--so THAT'S why it stinks so bad!!   Jerome99   8d  Ü C Ü

I was wondering why, after doing enemas, the slimy candida-related stuff that comes out at the very end has such a DISGUSTING smell to it, I mean just indescribable. It is like some sort of chemical sewage smell that makes me gag; far worse than normal fecal odor. ... ... Well, hereís the answer. Candida produces and releases AMMONIA to adjust the pH of its environment (our bodies) to its liking. ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21586647/ ... ... ĒWe report here that C. albicans can actively alter the pH of its environment and induce its switch to the hyphal form. The change in pH is caused ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Prostate problem CURED 100%   RN 100% CURE! certifiedhealthnut   8d  Ü C Ü

I had severe burning and swelling in my prostate gland about a month ago. It was even painful to sit on the couch. Then, I started to investigate the root cause of the problem. Doug Kaufman who has a TV show called Know the Cause released a book about prostate cancer, and in his book he claims that fungal organisms cause many health problems including prostate issues. I took his ideas and put them in my pocket. Afterwards, I started thinking whatís causing fungal overgrowth. According to Paul Chek, famous holistic health practitioner, fungus overgrowth is a result of excess sugars in the s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Prostatitis, along with sinusitis, was one of the first pro...   Jerome99   8d

Prostatitis, along with sinusitis, was one of the first problems I had back in the day. I had chronic urinary infections and prostate pain and swelling. ... ... After a year of suffering with severe pain in my private parts, d-mannose cleared it all up in a matter of days. I had received all sorts of antibiotics, ultrasounds, the finger up the butt, you name it, and a $10 supplement from the Vitamin Shoppe fixed it in a matter of days. My view of mainstream medicine changed permanently on that day, thatís for sure.   [End]
  • Candida Diet in Japan?   jess046   8d

Hello, I am travelling to Japan in June and I am worried about screwing up the diet and my potential progress. I have been sick for about a year now and foresee that by June 23 when I fly out I will still be in the same condition. In any case, even if I am better I do not want to develop another infection from eating too many carbs and sugar when I am in Japan. I will be there for two weeks. ... ... I was thinking about it and Japanese food will always have use soy sauce, which is not allowed on the diet. You canít just ask for it without the sauce as thatís how they cook the food. ... ... On top of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... there is a nice deli in organic food stores where one c...   Garlica   8d

... there is a nice deli in organic food stores where one can buy a pre-set or make-it-yourself vegan lunch box for 600-900 yen. They also sell prepacked meals there so u wonít have to cook.. ...   [End]
      • are organic food stores common there? I will be staying in ...   jess046   8d

are organic food stores common there? I will be staying in the Shibuya district.   [End]
        • Japan is an advanced country in any sense. Why would one th...   Garlica   8d

Japan is an advanced country in any sense. Why would one thinks that they do not have organic food stores? As far as I know(but never been in Japan, just lived close by) they are very concerned about food, meds and so on..   [End]
          • Well, correct me if Iím wrong, but as far as I know Japan d...   jess046   7d

Well, correct me if Iím wrong, but as far as I know Japan does not offer the same range of gluten free and paleo type products western countries do. Iíve read about celiacs living in Japan and it is quite difficult. ... ... Organic food is not really what I need anyway. I need access to health foods like quiona, buckwheat, stevia products and paleo alternatives for a balanced diet. Organic restaurants would be ideal, but as far as Iíve there are not that many and it is quite pricey. ... ... It wouldnít surprise me if Japan doesnít have strong health culture. Their diets might seem healthy to an av ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would say the problem will be 1) avoiding carbs, which ar...   Jerome99   8d

I would say the problem will be 1) avoiding carbs, which are everywhere in Japan; and 2) the price of meat. ... ... Japanese diets tend to be very carb heavy and very light on meat. They also like their sugar in many if their sauces, which you wouldnít even expect (e.g. Okonomiyaki). Very difficult country to do a paleo/candida diet tbh.   [End]
  • Are mustard seeds ok on the candida diet?   Faccio   9d

Are they ok? I tried google it but I couldnít find. Thanks in advance!   [End]
    • Mustard seeds are ok but I want add smth relevant to the di...   Garlica   9d

Mustard seeds are ok but I want add smth relevant to the discussion about the diet...As someone said here: diet is not enough. I would add to that Ēdepriving diet is not enough if not even harmful to youĒ. Everything should make sense. If some anti-candida diet says: eat redish soup for lunchĒ, you come up with a reasonable question: how i am going to carry on with that o.1 calories? ... I am on a strict diet for 3 months. Though need to add that had been on a gluten and milk free diet for a few years before that. I eat everything that is healthy and have antifungal properties. A big chunk o ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the answer. How much brown rice or other grains ...   Faccio   9d

Thanks for the answer. How much brown rice or other grains do you eat, like a plate with onions, no vegetables? My diet is even more strict, because I donít eat grains and I donít have breakfast, and no fruit at all. Instead, I eat 2 meals with lots of greens, eggs, chicken or salmon. Ah, sometimes I make some dishes using no gluten flours.   [End]
        • You have said: lots of greens. What greens do youeat? Is sa...   Garlica   9d

You have said: lots of greens. What greens do youeat? Is salmon you eat wild or farm raised? If you do not eat fruits what you substitute them with? I eat brown rice one serving per day once or twice a week. My main grains substitutes are quinoa and millet which are delicious, especially millet. When I drink tea or chicory root drink, I take nuts(walnuts or pecans) to fill for cookies so I do not feel craving for them. ... ...   [End]
  • Protection of Mice from Oral Candidiasis by Heat-killed Ent...   GetCuredOrDieTrying   10d  Ü C Ü

Iím very skeptical of this, but maybe it could help someone. ... ... https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/mmj/55/1/55_E9/_pdf ... ... Enterococcus faecalis EF2001 is a commercially available probiotic(Nihon BRM CO. LTD., Japan) that was originally isolated from healthy human feces. ... ... ABSTRACT ... To develop a new therapy against oral candidiasis, a commensal microorganism, Enterococcus faecalis was tested for its ability to modulate Candida growth in vitro and its therapeutic activities against a murine model in vivo. Addition of heat-killed E. faecalis strain EF2001(EF2001)isolated from healthy human ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fecal transplant, Candida, and Leaky Gut   taroki   11d  Ü C Ü

... Has anyone improved their Leaky Gut through fecal transplants or 'poop pills'? Or only removing candida helped? What has been your experience with fecal transplants? ... ... I have Lyme, Mercury, Pesticide, SIBO, Leaky gut and candida, etc. Planning to do a fecal transplant to fix my gut flora and boost immune system. Maybe start with natural candida fighters first like kefir, kefir enema, coconut oil, resistant starch (Bob's Red Mill, Potato Starch, Unmodified), candida diet with MCT oil, etc. Hopefully sodium butyrate will help leaky gut also since I have that on order. ... ... S ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida or Not...that is the question   livinghealthy69   12d  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... So iíve noticed for a while iíve had a white tongue (about a year or so)...I know itís probably been brought on by Stress...as last two years were extremely stressful. ... ... So far iíve tried numerous products with no sign of my white tongue improving which is why i think i might have candida because i need to address the main issue not just a symptom, however lots of suggestions on the forum and various other websites seem to not be working, which either suggests that i dont in fact have candida overgrowth or candida related symptoms (however its called) or I do and my none of these t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Welcome to the club dude, iíve had this biz my whole life a...   MaisondeAlbicans   12d

Welcome to the club dude, iíve had this biz my whole life and still dealing with it at 28yrs of age, I have an a4 page of symptoms cured in my body as wide ranging as heartburn, white tongue, red spots, stabbing pains in stomach and arthritis to GI bleeding, if you take the time to check my previous posts you will see some of the state this can put you in so be sure to get rid of this asap, commit to it whatever it takes or this stuff will eat you alive for real dude. My a4 page of ills that cost every penny, my job and my happiness all proven and still prove to be caused by candida and cu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • And do not waste your money on all these supposed cures, a ...   MaisondeAlbicans   12d

And do not waste your money on all these supposed cures, a mistake I made was thinking that only the most expensive would be best and as much of it as possible, when that failed I decided that more time needed to be given, I gave up on social life and career and settled into my illness.. ... ... Today I do not have a pot to p**s in or ícareerí so to speak despite having a healthy drive and knowledge.. I have very few true friends and literally live life cooking, reading books, listening to music, watching films and playing drums day in day out. I find this calming, enjoyable, empowering and edu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • hey man i feel your pain...thanks for sharing...im going th...   fucking mold   62h

hey man i feel your pain...thanks for sharing...im going through bit of hell myself. Been trying to rid this nasty white tongue and cracks that came out of nowhere 9 months ago. To make a long story short. Docs dont know, screw them, I have tried everything, diets, meds etc. I have also tried juicing garlic 2-3 cloves even, it made me feel so bad in the stomach i thought i was going to die...think 3 was too much. I can do about 1-2 at a time top i think. I have made ginger shots everymorning for the last month, and it has improved a bit. So maybe i should try adding in the garlic again, it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A tug brush and tung gel worked for me. It gets the white c...   luckyhope   4d

A tug brush and tung gel worked for me. It gets the white coating off of your tongue. Itís helped the most with my bad breath.   [End]
  • folliculitis decalvans: please focus on major diet changes!!   RN SUCCESS KM82   12d  Ü C Ü

Hi Guys, ... ... I suffered from FD (folliculitis decalvans) for at least 6 years, probably longer before it was properly diagnosed. ... ... I know this has been stated for sometime now, but PLEASE research alternatives to antibiotics. Iím confident that most (if not all) cases can be directly attributed to strains of yeast cultivating deep within the cavities of the intestines and stomach. I made major diet changes, started incorporating fermented foods, and have been on a regimen of high doses of vitamin C, turmeric, probiotics, zinc, magnesium, caprylic acid, molybdenum, and now horopito. ... ... So ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Very inspirational lady! Ellie talks about her TMAU on UK ...   RN EDUCATIONAL Hope2012   12d  Ü C Ü

Ellie talks about her TMAU on UK national TV Show íThis Morningí (ITV) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Published 11. apr. 2014 ... Ellie is interviewed about her trimethylaminuyria (TMAU) on UK national ITV show íThis Morningí, 8 April 2014. This is the same show Karen and Claire appeared on. It is one of the most popular mid-morning UK TV shows. ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Would like help identifying possible parasites found in sto...   yuckgetoutofmytummy   12d  Ü C Ü

Hello, I knew nothing about parasites in humans save for the mite or other small harmless critters until about two years ago when my family began a nightmare with what we originally thought to be lice. For over a year we were driven crazy with itching and crawling sensations on our scalps to the point of madness. After several trips to the Dr. and thousands of dollars and hours treating with over the counter, prescription and the very expensive alternative medicines you find on the web I was close to my wits end. The Doctors could never confirm we had lice nor could we since no one had yet ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is it?!   MrsW123   13d  Ü C Ü

Does anyone know what this is? For the last few days Iíve been cutting out carbs. Iíve also had not so pleasant experiences the last two times Iíve had a glass of milk- one of which was this evening. ... ... Thank you for your help! ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/image16.jpg   [End]
  • Candida Tips   TonyOrlando   13d

These are tips collected from those having success. ... ...   ... ... Cleaning ... ... 1.     For your main cleaner use Palmolive or other dish soap diluted 1 part to 4 parts water.  Use after using                 bleach or any cleaner that leaves a residue. ... ... 2.     Apple  Cider Vinegar – diluted, alone or added to mix. Use on skin. ... ... 3.     Consider adding bromelain to your cleaning mix. ... ... 4.     Consider adding liquid potassium to your cleaning mix ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida Yeast Infection on Penis   Ramirez786   13d

Hey Guys, ... ... I would really like it if someone could just help me get rid of these yeast infection on my penis...I just would like to know if its yeast or something else...Iím just scared..just help me recognize this infection. ... ... Regards, ... Ramirez   [End]
    • You can try putting Lotrimin cream on it. Lotrimin is now o...   frostymug   13d

You can try putting Lotrimin cream on it. Lotrimin is now over-the-counter and it is a good antifungal. However, the fact you have a yeast infection on your body could mean that your immune system is being overwhelmed by yeast elsewhere (probably in your gut). You have to treat the whole body. My two go-to sites for treating systemic yeast infection are: ... ... http://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/ ... ... and ... ... http://blog.probacto.com/the-complete-candida-detox-diet-and-protocol-1-of-4v2/ ... ... Browse thru these two websites thoroughly, not just the two pages I pointed you to. ... ... ... Good luck.   [retrieve this message]
  • Lactic Acid Bacteria and Candida growth   dvjorge   14d

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst10491_Lactic-Acid-Bacteria-and-Candida-Growth.aspx ... ... Jorge.   [End]
    • I have been thinking about this a lot lately, specifically ...   Jerome99   12d

I have been thinking about this a lot lately, specifically the relationship between candida, lactic acid bacteria, and the pH of our digestive tracts. ... ... Like many others, I have gone long periods taking massive amounts of expensive probiotics, as well as fresh kefir and fermented vegetables, and while I do feel that these things had some positive effect, they were by no means a game changer in and of themselves. ... ... When I started dabbling with things to make my digestive tract more acidic, on the other hand, I felt an immediate and enormous effect. A few weeks ago I took around 30g of p ...   [retrieve this message]
      • as gross as that sounds, I have been thinking about yogurt ...   fullset   11d

as gross as that sounds, I have been thinking about yogurt enima what do you think?   [End]
        • Not gross at all, I have read of people doing it. Iíve bee...   Jerome99   11d

Not gross at all, I have read of people doing it. Iíve been doing enemas with a capsule of iFlora added for months now. ... ... Canít say itís made a huge difference but the enemas in general definitely help. Right about 90 minutes after every enema I wind up passing a few clumps of candida, like clockwork.   [End]
          • http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=305187 ... ... Just go...   fullset   11d

http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=305187 ... ... Just got done reading this thread and saw your reply. Iíve got some theralac in the fridge but it is way too expensive to do an enema with. I also have some vitamineral green powder but same thing with it too - really expensive. ... ... Any cheap probiotics that I can get for this experiment? ... ... By the way, in the post that I just linked, they added a few cloves of fresh garlic and that seems to be the *cure* for mild to moderate candida. ... ... Please post on this thread or PM me with your results. Iíve never done an enema so......not looking forward ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I like iFlora because itís got a very wide range of bacteri...   Jerome99   9d

I like iFlora because itís got a very wide range of bacteria, including some that are naturally found in the colon (where the enema will be going). Not sure what you feel to be expensive, but iFlora runs about $21 or so for a bottle of 60 caps on iHerb dot com. If thatís too much for you I would say anything from Now Foods that includes both lacto and bifidum should be good. ... ... Believe it or not enemas are actually refreshing once you get used to them. I really wish Iíd been doing them years ago; I probably never would have gotten sick in the first place. ... ... Going to try an enema with bo ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Abstract ... Reports about the safe and successful intraven...   dvjorge   9d

Abstract ... Reports about the safe and successful intravenous (i.v.) use of garlic derivatives in China against invasive fungal infections have been made, but little has been done to seriously investigate the in vivo use of these derivatives in the West. Laboratories have demonstrated impressive in vitro MICs using allitridium, one of these derivatives, against a range of medically important fungi. In addition, it has been demonstrated that allitridium shows in vitro synergy with amphotericin B, one of the main i.v. antifungal agents. Some of the breakdown products of allicin, the main paren ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lactic Acid overgrowth - warning on Lactobacillus gg   Tansybelle   14d  Ü C Ü

I am waiting for an OAT test to come back with results. Last August I gave my son lactobacillus gg. My son has had problems ever since taking it. His problems are altered mental state, cold hands and feet, blue feet, now seems to be acidic, his urine is annoying him and he needs his teeth alkalising with toothpaste about an hour after he eats. I think my son has an overgrowth of lactobacillus gg and it is producing to much lactic acid in his body. He can not tolerate carbs, only from vegetables and avocado. Meat is a problem but he mostly eats a fish once a day. He has lost weight a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • LAB is our primary defense against candida albicans. A disr...   dvjorge   14d

LAB is our primary defense against candida albicans. A disruption of anaerobic bacteria (LAB) in the gut is the MAIN cause of chronic intestinal candidiasis. Metronidazole targets the anaerobic and is known for causing severe candida cases. Metronidazole boxes in my country come with a warning about intestinal candidiasis. Only to let you know. ... ... Jorge.   [End]
      • Thanks for letting me know, perhaps that is why I have been...   Tansybelle   14d

Thanks for letting me know, perhaps that is why I have been told to double the dose of his fluconazole from 50 to 100 a day which I will do when I can get the metronidazole dose up without causing him to have a seizure, I have been told to monitor for signs of seizure but I donít really get a warning, a full blown grandmal seizure just happens.   [End]
      • Yep! It is what allowed my case of candida/leaky gut to bec...   nyckid10   14d

Yep! It is what allowed my case of candida/leaky gut to become systemic so to say. Before it I had issues, but after one week on it, it turned a moderate case to a severe resistant one. I resent that gastro doc who kept loading me up on random antibiotics!   [End]
        • The probiotic did not have inulin. My sons candida problem...   Tansybelle   13d

The probiotic did not have inulin. My sons candida problem was caused by taking probiotics. Last August a couple of weeks after taking Culturelle lactobacillus gg he developed cold hands and feet, blue feet, altered mental state and resistant thrush which is why he ended up on trimethroprim. I did not know it at the time but early last September he was probably showing signs of lactic acid problems. Seizures started in January. My specialist tells me that probiotics are good but for some people they just canít tolerate them and we need to try and find out why they have caused a proble ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Although I strongly believe my son has an intolerance to pr...   Tansybelle   8d

Although I strongly believe my son has an intolerance to probiotics I came across Dr William Shaws (Great Plains Lab) book on Biological Treatments for Autism and PDD and on page 47 he has written that íI recommend the simuultaneous use of a probiotic product any time an antifungal drug is used. Yeast are part of the intestinal ecosystem and hold their organisms in check. Overgrowth of harmful bacteria may occur unless probiotics are taken simultaneously with prescription or non prescription antifungal products.   [End]
  • Candida Killing Fast   Tyler11   14d

I have decided to go on a bone broth fast with added candida killing supplements to see if I can make any progress. The fast includes alot of gelatin rich bone broth with the following supplements to kill the candida: lugols solution 10 drops 2x daily, 1/4 teaspoon borax drink throughout the day, 400 mg magnesium, 400 ug selenium, ATP co-factors 2 tabs a day( comes out to be 200mg vit B2, and 1000mg B3), 1 teaspoon ĒsoleĒ(himalayan sea salt saturated water), vitamin c 2 grams (sodium ascorbate), pau díarco tea once a day with a bit of coconut oil melted in. This fast includes NOTHING excep ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fermented Foods and Candida   KeriSamurai   14d

I am wondering what any of you feel about home made fermented products and candida? We make sauerkraut and kefir and I have not started them because some sources say not to and others say yes. Very confused.   [End]
  • Nystatin to clear Candida before Fecal Transplant   taroki   14d

I am planning to purchase Nystatin to help clear Candida before doing a Fecal Transplant. ... ... Would this be the most effective and simplest way? By purchasing the sugar free powder form and taking it orally? How about using the powder as an enema? ... ... Thinking of ordering from here which is Canadian (I live in Canada) : ... http://fludan.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1860 ... ... ... I have Lyme, Mercury, Leaky Gut, SIBO, MTHFR, etc.   [End]
  • Help! Blood infection after using silver and magnetic pulser   Mindctrl   15d  Ü C Ü

Help! ... ... I used the magnetic and silver pulser for the first time on Monday. On Tuesday, I started feeling unwell and had to leave the office early. I developed high fever and on Wednesday, the eczema on my feet just exploded. My feet are swollen and the eczema has started to ooze and are filled with pus. ... ... I went to see a doctor who told me I have a blood infection. He prescribed some antibiotics which I am refusing to take as I also have candida overgrowth. I have started taking colloidal silver as a substitute. What should I do? Shall I continue pulsing?   [End]
  • Stool test came back negative!   floppyduck   16d

I have been dealing with candida for years now, healing for just over two. i have improved so much since but still have a ways to go.. it has been a pretty rough ride!.. about 8 years ago i had a bad staph infection and was on IV antibiotics on many occasions and also oral antibitoics.. I was also travelling than and was prescibed doxycycline which i took for months straight.. and then came back from travelling and realized the doxy was clearing up my acne so i took more and more!!! than did a 2 week drug trial testing high doses of antibiotics.. and after that is when it hit me hard! ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • First off, your doctor is an idiot. Going to a traditional...   AngelofEventide   14d

First off, your doctor is an idiot. Going to a traditional MD is a complete and utter waste of time. When it comes to things like candida, parasites, heavy metals, leaky gut, etc. etc., they are completely clueless and uneducated and sadly their ignorance and egos are keeping people sick.. Find yourself a reputable ND (naturopath). The testing recommended to me by my ND is from From Genova Labs - GI Effects Comprehensive Profile, one from Metametrix called GI Effects Microbial Ecology profile (similar to the other one, but you do both of them to cross reference results) and a third sal ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Angelofeventide.. thanks for your reply! ... ... Yes, h...   floppyduck   14d

Hi Angelofeventide.. thanks for your reply! ... ... Yes, hes not all that switched on, it does aggrivate me that the mainstream rely solely on advice from people who are so ignorant and lack any medical wisdom.. I use him just for testing vitamin levels and things like that, iv had an adrenal profile and murecery tests too but i did those at home and sent them to a lab... I thought maybe they would at least have a test that could pick up candida in the stool but i guess not! ... ... Yeah iv been colon cleansing.. A huge part of my recovery regime has been liver flushing, colon cleansing (magnesium ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Oral Nystatin effectiveness inside the colon.   dvjorge   16d

This study confirms what I have told many times. Oral Nystatin, even high doses, donít reach the colon with enough concentration to kill the yeast. ... Nystatin is an excellent antifungal but the colon is very hard to target taking oral drugs. The only hope is retention enemas that reaches the Cecum. 12 000 000 of units given orally werenít detected in feces. This is 4 times the recommended oral dose. ... ... ... Concentrations of nystatin in faeces after oral administration of various doses of nystatin. ... Hofstra W, de Vries-Hospers HG, van der Waaij D. ... Abstract ... Nystatin was administered in ten h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Are you still doin nystatin enemas? Do you feel they help c...   Enthesitis12   16d

Are you still doin nystatin enemas? Do you feel they help constipation weeks/months after doing them   [End]
      • I have never had constipation. I am doing enemas with plain...   dvjorge   16d

I have never had constipation. I am doing enemas with plain water and a retention with S. Boulardii. I am not taking any antifungal now. I only have symptoms associated to the colon. I know I still have candida colonies there. Probably, the last point.   [End]
        • When you do the retention enemas with the s boulardii (flor...   Brandonj280   16d

When you do the retention enemas with the s boulardii (florastor I suppose) how many pills do you break open, how often and most importantly do you feel a difference in how you feel?   [End]
          • My last symptoms have been linked to tenderness and cramps ...   dvjorge   16d

My last symptoms have been linked to tenderness and cramps in the right abdominal area. Doing enemas is the only thing is correcting it. I still see dead tissues and strings going out with the water but a lot less than before. I use 2 capsules of S. Boulardii in enemas but take 8 by mouth. I do the enemas almost every day.With an intestinal candidiasis,you need to hit it very hard to win. As harder as you can resist. ... Jorge.   [End]
            • That gives me an idea of how committed I have to stay Iíve ...   Brandonj280   16d

That gives me an idea of how committed I have to stay Iíve came a long way since starting & I cant stop now. Currently taking 6 pills of florastor a day and 2-4 pills when I get low on them. Do u still flush 2-4 times with plain water before breaking open the pills as you would with taking Nystatin (which iím not taking right now) I donít see the candida in my stools taking florastor but my body is slowly feeling better overall through the die-off. I also take 1 Zinc (as zinc Gluconate)50 mg pill a day also. I just started taking Tagamet today & Iím going to see how it works.   [End]
            • Why specifically S. Boulardii in enemas? Do you know how it...   nyckid10   16d

Why specifically S. Boulardii in enemas? Do you know how it works? Does it work better than nystatin enemas? ... ... What brand of S. Boulardii and what dosage is each capsule? Why do you also take by mouth? ... ... Thanks for the information! Youíre awesome!   [End]
    • Fungi penetrate the intestinal wall where nystatin cannot r...   GetCuredOrDieTrying   16d

Fungi penetrate the intestinal wall where nystatin cannot reach. ... ... Also nystatin is not water soluble, and will clump together in particles. ... ... Iím not sure that enemas would solve either problem.   [End]
  • Intestinal reservoir and vaginal candidiasis   dvjorge   16d

Chronic intestinal yeast overgrowth suppresses cell-mediated immunity. As a result, yeast growths on other body parts. ... ... Recurrent vaginal candidiasis. Importance of an intestinal reservoir. ... Miles MR, Olsen L, Rogers A. ... Abstract ... To test the hypothesis that all cases of vaginal candidiasis are associated with a ĒreservoirĒ of this organism in the bowel, paired specimens of feces and vaginal material were cultured for Candida albicans simultaneously. Ninety-eight young women who complained of recurrent vaginitis were selected in sequence. The results showed that if C albicans was culture ...   [retrieve this message]
  • In Deep Trouble. Need Help.   dpier87   16d  Ü C Ü

Hey. So Iím stuck between a rock and a hard place.. my symptoms are disabling, and Iím not getting any better... although I am hoping that perhaps the Psyllium ABC Cleanse I was taking in the morning (w/my 30mg Prozac, 5mg Hydrocortisone, 45mg Thyroid, and 7.5mg Valium) was absorbing some or all of the meds... I am now taking this before I go to bed, well after I take my meds so that there is no possible way they would interact. ... ... My current symptoms are as follows: ... ... Dry Mouth ... Severe Depersonalization/Derealization ... Brain Fog ... Fits of rage ... Body/Joint Pain, weakness ... Tingling extremiti ...   [retrieve this message]
    • So, I donít have a lot of experience with antidepressants o...   c.b.   16d

So, I donít have a lot of experience with antidepressants or anxiolytics, but one of the side effects from prozac and valium is dry mouth and valium also causes constipation as well as a host of other side effects. The combination of all the medications you are taking may also be something you want to consider as potential causes of your symptoms. ... ... Brain fog I have quite a lot of experience with, however. Getting rid of it though, is quite the challenge. ... ... Narrowing the causes of your brain fog may be easier if you can say when you have it. ... ... For instance, is it constant? Are you fog ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you. Appreciate it :)   dpier87   16d

Thank you. Appreciate it :)   [End]
      • I take the psyllium now 4 hours after my last dose of drugs...   dpier87   16d

I take the psyllium now 4 hours after my last dose of drugs.. 10mg HC and 7.5mg Valium. Iím hoping that this will be fine, but it sure seems I need it in order to avoid horrible gut pain and to stabilize my blood sugar. ... ... PS: I know Iíve got leaky gut, candida, and am also hoping to clean out my colon with the help of the psyllium.   [End]
    • A lot of your symptoms are similar to oneís Iíve struggled ...   tpno2005   16d

A lot of your symptoms are similar to oneís Iíve struggled with. In my case it turned out to be candida. Iím still working on curing it fully, but most of my symptoms were dramatically lessened by grapefruit seed extract (GSE). Caprylic acid also helped but created a die-off effect so I donít use it very often. But if you try these two, especially the caprylic acid, itís a good way to determine if you have the same thing as me. If you feel an immediate strong reaction (trust me, youíll know) after taking it, you probably do; if not, you donít. Thereís no guarantees but itís a pretty easy t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks! I know for sure I have candida, but with my issues ...   dpier87   16d

Thanks! I know for sure I have candida, but with my issues keeping on weight, I need to at least eat legumes to get some carbs... Iím blasting myself with probiotics and saurkraut and am cleaning my colon, so hopefully this will help me defeat THAT beast. ... ... I wish I could taper off all these damned drugs, but whenever I make an alteration, things go south... quickly.. ... ... ALSO, I notice when having gut pain and feel off, tired, etc... If I take an antifungal I feel better almost right away... so I really donít. GSE? I know for sure Coconut Oil isnít killing any yeast... I havenít seen any ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi dpier, ... ... Sorry to hear you are having such a roug...   Faith110   16d

Hi dpier, ... ... Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. Many of your symptoms sound very similar to what mine were a couple of years ago. Especially the anxiety, food sensitivities, allergies, and breathing difficulties. ... ... Back then I was attacking candida and trying to heal my gut too. I went on the GAPS diet, took loads of probiotics, ate a ton of sauerkraut and also did anti-fungals and cleanses. It turned out that these efforts were actually adding to a huge unknown issue that I had and I was progressively making myself worse. ... ... It turned out I was severely histamine intoleran ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ĒIf I take an antifungal I feel better almost right away......   tpno2005   16d

ĒIf I take an antifungal I feel better almost right away... so I really donít.Ē I donít understand that sentence. Does the antifungal help or not? I would still strongly recommend you try caprylic acid, itís in coconut oil, but only at 10% concentration vs. 100% in the pure form.   [End]
    • ... Hi DP, ... ... ... ... Do you really feel you have...   shotsee   16d

... Hi DP, ... ... ... ... Do you really feel you have a chance of regaining your health via [all those] drugs? If [and only if] you are interested in taking a more overall approach to resolving your many health issues, the following information may be of interest to you: ... ... ... ... Only as "grist for your mill," are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of thousands of people have experienced, dealing with most of the physical health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the universally powerful antioxidant, ascorbic acid? ... ... ... ... If you are seriously int ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I to am having problems with keeping weight on with work an...   Brandonj280   16d

I to am having problems with keeping weight on with work and my metabolism iím guessing beacause i eat alot of food. Good food that is like non-steriod meats,fruits, vegetables, LOTS of beans for protein,magnesium,copper, and been staying away from breads,sugar, cheese.I slowly reintroduce foods like potatoes for instance. But I was still feeling worse. I was taking a bunch of different pills and was getting nowhere. I cut back to 2-3 pills and just eat right everyday I feel better. I dont take any antifungals now i just take s boulardii as my main #1 pill and then i add on another supplem ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Pharma medications and AF is something I have vast experien...   wiredgeneration   15d

Pharma medications and AF is something I have vast experience with. I did read some of your posts on Unyquitys forum, and a lot of the advice she gave you was good. ... ... As I see it, you are on an extremely stimulating anti-depressant (prozac) and a moderate dose, the likes of SSRIs like Lexapro and Prozac have been shown to almost double the adrenals output of cortisol. As you have AF, you are flogging already tired and dead horses. ... ... Then you are adding in more cortisol as you adrenals cant handle the stimulation and cannot maintain cortisol levels themselves with the HC. Then you are dro ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Nutritrional yeast is probably bad for you, as it is a high...   Tena Cious   15d

Nutritrional yeast is probably bad for you, as it is a highly allergenic substance. I have seen it many times, people who up immune sensitivty to yeast in tests.   [End]
    • In your food list you never have mentioned taking natural a...   Garlica   10d

In your food list you never have mentioned taking natural antifungal such as garlic cloves (smashed or chopped), onion (with each green salad), cayenne pepper, ginger root.. Those are essential Candida beaters, should be taken every day with meal and in between. Also, Juicing, juicing, juicing   [End]
  • First time Herpes. Spreading issues. Need Support!   #183334   17d  Ü C Ü

Hello there curezoners. Someone very close to me is going through a lot. About a month ago she developed a small red sore on her upper thigh close to her groin area. She originally thought it was a Lyme bite. She went to the doctors and got doxy for 2 weeks. The sore got worse and looked like ringworm. ... ... She then developed a wart like sore in her mouth that was white and crusted over as if it was Herpes 1. She is experiencing the pain, tingling, and nerve symptoms associated with Herpes. ... ... She took many baths during this time with epsom salts, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, and ACV. She t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida Diet, Leaky Gut, IBS - Suicide and Depression   jess046   17d  Ü C Ü

Iíve been suffering from gut dyspepsia for a couple of years now. It has been absolute hell and I have experienced minimal relief. I has originally diagnosed with IBS and put on the fodmaps diet. I had relief for a few months and then all my symptoms came back, but instead of acid reflux and indigestion, my primary symptoms originally, I had extreme constipation, flautelence and bloating. ... ... I eventually went to a nautropath and after two months of using the fodmap diet in conjunction with proper food combining rules for digestive health and proper probiotic support and digestive enzymes, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Die off Toxins and Blood Sugar.   dpier87   18d

Quick question. ... ... When die off toxins from candida are circulating through the blood stream, do they cause a decrease in blood sugar? ... ... Interesting little thing. ... ... I ate about 2pm and as I was finishing my meal, I had a big old T of Coconut Oil... shortly thereafter I became very anxious, brain foggy, hungry, weak, shakey and freaking out. ... ... I went out and bought a blood sugar meter and my BS was at 91 and then dropped to 85.... now about 2 hours later itís at around 100. ... ... So can die off actually cause the blood sugar to drop?   [End]
  • How much luck have people had with Molybdenum for brain fog?   emzie1007   18d

Just wanted to see if people have found this successful, or other remedies for constant brain fog   [End]
    • I found molybdenum quite helpful. I only got relief after I...   frostymug   18d

I found molybdenum quite helpful. I only got relief after I started taking enough (500 mcg. twice a day). Milk Thistle extract is also helpful (600 mg. twice a day). Brain fog is caused by the toxic metabolite of yeast excreted into the gut and then absorbed into the blood. It travels to the brain and interferes with brain function. The chemical is acetaldehyde and is a potent allergen and immune antagonist. Yeast feed on sugar and produce alcohol (ethanol) which is then metabolized into acetaldehyde. ... ... Other supplements that help detoxify the body of acetaldehyde include N-acetyl cystei ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida in stool or "intestinal wall"? MYTH BUSTED!!! scien...   hairyllama   19d

Hello. ... ... I have been a long time candida sufferer, and recently have started to go a more scientific rout on my problems. ... ... (Iíve done all the usual things; zero carb diet, antifungal drugs, natural anti fungals, coconut oil, PH/baking soda, enzymes, vitamins, enemas - the list goes on) ... ... Most recently I have started doing iodine enemas using OTC 10% iodine solution, which has helped a lot, and keeps me running day to day, and may end up killing it all off... we will see. ... ... But today I want to share with you all some information I have gathered on the ĒcandidaĒ strands that can be seen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Candida in stool or   dvjorge   19d

Gentian Violet enemas may be more effective. Gentian Violet is Fungicidal against candida albicans and other species and has moderate antibacterial activity. Iodine will kill all, fungus and bacteria. Since the overgrowth is probably in the cecum, it is better to limit the bactericidal activity of any substance used in enemas. However, there are some reports linking Gentian Violet to cancer. Not sure how valid they are since were done using animal models. Gentian Violet was used internally in the past and is still used as vaginal douches, etc. Very interesting your observation. All the inf ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Interesting idea about using GV in the enema. Iím using abo...   hairyllama   19d

Interesting idea about using GV in the enema. Iím using about 1/8th of a bottle of iodine in a quart of water, and it destroys the intestineís function and makes it have pain if I donít take 2 x 50 billion probiotics pills per day... they keep the intestine working and the pain away. Also it has bad side effects of too much iodine, makes my chest hurt and rapid heartrate if not careful, especially if its not all removed from the intestine. The Gentian Violet might be a better solution since it wonít mess with the thyroid and maybe wonít destroy as much good bacteria... ... ... Last time I used ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I just joined. Would you mind describing what the skin rash...   jenich777   18d

I just joined. Would you mind describing what the skin rash or lesions look like for me, please?   [End]
        • See this: ... ... October 9, 2007 -- In a comparison stud...   dvjorge   16d

See this: ... ... October 9, 2007 -- In a comparison study of various agents used commonly for treatment of candidiasis of the mouth in patients with HIV, gentian violet led the pack as the most potent of the inexpensive alternatives. ... ... Previously, studies comparing the inexpensive alternatives against the pricier fluconazole and nystatin for treatment of oral thrush in HIV populations have been lacking, but researchers have now conducted research on the use of gentian violet to treat candidiasis of the mouth. ... ... The researchers compared various agents -- gentian violet, melaleuca, chlorhexid ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Jorge, would you still recommend the nystatin enemas as eff...   nyckid10   18d

Jorge, would you still recommend the nystatin enemas as effective?   [End]
    • I am interested in this video. I had the same exact questio...   Jerome99   18d

I am interested in this video. I had the same exact question/doubts you did about the Ēcotton ballsĒ that come out in my enemas. They always come out 30-90 minutes after I evacuate the enema. ... ... What made me decide that it was yeast and not mucous was that it STINKS--and not a feces type of stink, but a major funky moldy sewage stink, like something thatís almost too nasty to describe. In my experience no mucous/skin/human membrane has any stink like that, or even any smell at all, whereas yeast is well know as being very odorous.   [End]
      • Re: Candida in stool or   hairyllama   18d

***   [End]
      • Oops, first is just to an image, this folder contains the i...   hairyllama   18d

Oops, first is just to an image, this folder contains the images and videos, replace those asterisks: ... ... ht*ps://drive.google.c*m/folderview?id=0B-yCTeN2ULCiWVdrNmlibTl2S3M&usp=sharing   [End]
        • Fascinating stuff!! I KNEW the cottony stuff had to be yea...   Jerome99   18d

Fascinating stuff!! I KNEW the cottony stuff had to be yeast. The fact that it grows so fast under the right conditions makes it clear why itís so hard to eradicate. You kill it and kill it and one wrong move and it comes right back in 24 hours. ... ... Check out my post below about Chitosan fiber and raw garlic: ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2164016   [End]
          • Is that Chitosan Fiber working at all? I really need someth...   hairyllama   18d

Is that Chitosan Fiber working at all? I really need something to put in an enema that is not as toxic as this iodine is - i think it will kill me before the yeast :( ... ...   [End]
            • Iíve definitely noticed an effect from it. Getting much mor...   Jerome99   17d

Iíve definitely noticed an effect from it. Getting much more yeast out in my plain water enemas than I was before. Before I was getting out fluffy cotton balls of yeast; now Iím getting out dense chunks of it. ... ... I think the combination of raw garlic and chitosan is really giving it a beating (consuming orally, not directly in the enemas). Iíve also started drinking two bottles of Bio K Plus a day. ... ... As a weird aside, Iíve even having really vivid dreams lately (a common die off effect for me), and in one of the dreams some disgusting troll-like creature told me very angrily to Ēleave u ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Rofl @ the trolls ... ... Candida appeared to me in the et...   Michael B   62h

Rofl @ the trolls ... ... Candida appeared to me in the etheric/dreamtime as an infinitely powerful, huge evil dragon/worm with gnarled yellow teeth that moved as fast as a train and had the power to match. I couldnít kill it in the dream because of its insane power but as I eliminated thousands of colonies it shrank and shrank down to eventually a white water snake a few feet long ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Candida in stool or "intestinal wall"? MYTH BUSTED!!! s...   slowsmile   10d

... Just one thing that might help. I help with candida in other people and Iím also currently involved with helping a parent group with kids who have ASD(Autistic Spectrum Disorder). These people on their private site always put up pictures of their kids stools. ASD disorders are mainly caused from the poisons or waste secreted by candida, bacteria and parasites like ropeworms, ascaris etc. These waste products interefere with a childs brain development causing ASD. ASD sufferers ALWAYS have parasites and serious candida issues.  ... ... ... Just to also mention that I agree with everything y ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone with candida suffer with extreme light sensitivity, ...   emzie1007   19d

These are both my worst symptoms, but i read most people with the spaced out feeling have it come and go, not feel it constantly. Anyone else have experience with this? The light sensitivity is bad too. Almost unbearable to tolerate   [End]
  • candida candidiasis symptoms can sometimes be symptoms of e...   lifetechnologydotcom   19d  Ü C Ü

symptoms of both candidiasis and electromagnetic pollution can be similar so when clients present with candidiasis the first thing we ask them to do is stop carrying their mobile phone on their person and stop sleeping on top of or beside it. ... ... of course this is just one factor in candidiasis but indentifying and removing/neutralising causative factors is one step further along the road to remission.   [End]
    • Yes, yes, YES! ... Iím recovering from exposure to ĒdirtyĒ ...   nonia   17d

Yes, yes, YES! ... Iím recovering from exposure to ĒdirtyĒ electricity-smart meter(radiation)combined with emf pollution, while working in a small store. Finally, I literally ran from the environment and for weeks, felt my life was threatened, as my own frequency was lowered so much, all kinds of bacterial(candida, parasites, etc) problems resurfaced. ... I am grateful for this harrowing experience because it pronounced a pervasive problem, which I am facing. ... One day, instead of looking for free WiFi, weíll be looking for WiFi free areas! ... ... Nona   [End]
  • Chitosan fiber destroys MATURE candida biofilms and prevent...   Jerome99   19d  Ü C Ü

Chitosan is a fiber made from the crushed chitin of shellfish shells. It is generally used as a weight loss supplement, to be eaten with meals, because it binds fat and carries it out of the body before it is absorbed. However, a large amount of evidence shows that it has a strong antifungal effect, piercing yeast cells and most importantly damaging and breaking up candidaís BIOFILMS in addition to preventing new ones from forming. ... ... I have been using Chitosan (Now Foods brand) for about a week on an empty stomach and it has been producing definite die off symptoms (large amounts of hot ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Any other side effects than gas from the chitosan? Feel...   jameskep37   18d

... Any other side effects than gas from the chitosan? Feeling any better after using it? ... ... ...   ...   [End]
      • Yesterday was the first day I had off work in a couple of w...   Jerome99   18d

Yesterday was the first day I had off work in a couple of weeks, so I ate normally (still on a strict candida diet) and took the following: ... ... -About 7 crushed raw garlic cloves spread throughout the day (usually take 3 on work days without much die off) ... -Three or four caps of bromelain/serrapeptase/nattokinase spread out ... -a little hydrochloric acid before dinner (first time trying it) ... -about 20g of ascorbic acid (take every day with no effect) ... -three caps of Chitosan opened and mixed with a glass of water, 3x on an empty stomach ... ... By last night I started to feel very, very woozy and ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Jerome, ... ... If taken on an empty stomach, would it ha...   nyckid10   18d

Jerome, ... ... If taken on an empty stomach, would it have no weight loss effect? I am already underweight and do not want to lose any more. ... ... Otherwise I would be willing to give this a try. How far apart from meals are you supposed to take it? Can you take it together with other antifungals? ... ... In the mornings before any meal I take a cocktail of biofilm busters such as serrapeptase, lumbrokinase, apolactoferrin, and this EDTA/enzyme blend. Do you think adding Chitosan to this cocktail would be effective, or counterproductive? ... ... Thanks for the insight buddy!   [End]
          • According to the weight loss information, youíre supposed t...   Jerome99   18d

According to the weight loss information, youíre supposed to take it two hours away from any fat soluble vitamins, so it doesnít carry those out of your body. ... ... I also take serra/bromelain/lumbro/EDTA/etc. first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Iíd probably take the Chitosan away from those, by itself between meals, just to be sure that youíre getting the full effect of both the enzymes and the Chitosan by themselves and not wasting your money. ... ... As far as the weight loss, candida has messed with my muscle composition and physical fitness so much that I canít imagine anything t ...   [retrieve this message]
            • sounds interesting ... was wondering whats your way to dim...   dave505   17d

sounds interesting ... was wondering whats your way to diminish dye-off? ... If I were taking that much in one day I would be also hit by a truck :). ...   [End]
              • Honestly I havenít found a very good way to soften die off....   Jerome99   17d

Honestly I havenít found a very good way to soften die off. Molybdenum helps, saunas definitely help, but when the die off hits me it hits me hard, and the only thing I can really do to get rid of it is write that day off, go to sleep early and itís usually somewhat better when I wake up the next day.   [End]
            • Hard to say what the chitosan is doing if your taking all t...   jameskep37   17d

Hard to say what the chitosan is doing if your taking all the other supps along with it. If I try something new I like to take it by itself for a few weeks to see if its going to be worth it or not.   [End]
              • The other supps arenít new though. I take those every day a...   Jerome99   17d

The other supps arenít new though. I take those every day and have been for months so I know how I feel when Iím on them. The large amounts of gas started when I added the chitosan.   [End]
              • Fighting candida is a cumulative thing. If I were to stop a...   Jerome99   17d

Fighting candida is a cumulative thing. If I were to stop all supplements/antifungals/probiotics I take every time I tried a new one, it would take a lifetime for me to make any progress. ... ... I have a steady routine of vitamins and supplements that I use. When I add a new one, I give it a bit of time and see how it makes me feel. If it seems to be working I keep it and incorporate it into my rotation; if it doesnít I donít buy it again. I think that makes a lot more sense than stopping 25 supplements every time you try a new one.   [End]
    • May I post this on my Lyme blog? lymediseaseresourceDOTcom/...   LymeDiseaseResource   5h

May I post this on my Lyme blog? lymediseaseresourceDOTcom/wordpress - so many Lyme sufferers are on antibiotics which even taking a strong probiotic - which may prevent c-diff it doesnít really help with candida. Your research would be greatly appreciated by my readers! Let me know! Blessings...   [End]
  • Severe Gut Dysbiosis, Candida, and Leaky Gut problem ... HE...   taroki   19d  Ü C Ü

Hi guys, I think iím having severe gut dysbiosis after a couple colonics a few weeks ago. I noticed my sulphur/sulphite senstivity, histamine allergy, and candida all flared up. ... ... Right afterwards I noticed my stools getting pale, and rarely any bowel movement. I added probiotics and that seemed to help for a short while, but then on the second day of VSL#3 I noticed burning pain in my gut after taking it. I havenít taken any probiotics since. ... ... I am now not sure what to eat and I am already underweight and very weak. I have Lyme, Mercury, leaky gut, CFS/fibromyalgia among other thin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi taroki so sorry for your problem. ... ... Just sharing...   dave505   17d

Hi taroki so sorry for your problem. ... ... Just sharing personal exp - VSL did not work for me. Dont know about having Lyme but the other issues are there. ... Guess youíre already aware of the diet and replenish with probiotics after colonics. ... Fruits makes me also worst. If you can youd better watch and experiment with the diet. Fruits/fructose make leaky gut worst youre right. ... ... Not selling anything but when I had more money I used NATREN diary free probiotics and helped a ton with BM. Some dye-off but better BM. Krill oil and vitamin C did the same along with probiotics. ... ... Also digestive ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone have a positive experience with a naturopath in Hous...   emzie1007   20d

Need some feedback if anyone knows a good one   [End]
  • This Candida forum is a complete mess   North   20d

This Candida forum is a complete mess. The layout changed in the past 6 months making threads clump together. ... ... And when I reply to a message, the reply takes me to all the other forums that the original poster had also posted his/her message to.   [End]
  • Extreme bloating/abdomimal distension....Please Help!!!   #181638   20d  Ü C Ü

Hi, I am a 22 year old 6í1 male. Due to a parasite infection I used to be very underweight (down to 120 lbs) and my adrenals were entirely depleted, but after I started using humaworm I began gaining weight rapidly and most of my stomach pains/cramps went away. I gained 50 lbs in a year and now I am a steady 175 lbs. However, I still have a VERY bloated stomach 24/7 that feels and looks like a beach ball under my stomach, particularly my lower abdomen. ... ... I had this extreme bloating when I was severely underweight too, and I figured once I gained weight the bloating would redistribute its ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The problem with your case is that it could be anything fro...   Soly047   20d

The problem with your case is that it could be anything from minor allergic reaction, parasites, water regulation issues, gut inflammation/leaky gut or even a mix of issues. Reg high fat diet itís a no. Actually many fats have anti-inflammatory properties. Only some tend to be pro-inflammatory but from what I see in your post you donít use them (PM me if you are not sure which fats to take). You def on the right diet here. Also since you donít overstimulate insulin and leptin response with a high fat diet it = less inflammation plus ketones themselves tend to be anti-inflammatory. Reg advi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Looks like you have either candida, SIBO, H. pylori or/and ...   TakeCare   20d

Looks like you have either candida, SIBO, H. pylori or/and parasites. ... ... A high fat diet either feels good or makes you fat all over the body. ... ... Me and my family have had the same.problem as you and always there was a bactery overgrowth behind of it. ... ... Some.of the test are quite simple like the one for H. Pylori. ... ... When you toke that antiparasite your body did react well and you did get a healthy weight so that points in which direction you should work. ... ... Killing bacteries and stuff is not easy at all when there are biofilms, yeasts and others involved. ... ... Read those forums that talks ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I usually donít do any dairy. Recently I will eat some cott...   lovej0y   20d

I usually donít do any dairy. Recently I will eat some cottage cheese though (3g carbs per serving) which I consider a íĒcheatĒ food but it doesnít aggravate me as much as other foods/grains. When my carb cravings go through the roof Iíll eat some cottage cheese and/or natural peanut butter w/ strawberries or blueberries. Iím fully aware sugar feeds candida though, so for the most part I avoid it like the plague. And I have gone weeks without any sugar at all but to no avail to cure my bloating. ... ... I have taken probiotics previously, but I am considering upping the dose to twice//day inste ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would do my best to find out which type of infection do y...   dave505   20d

I would do my best to find out which type of infection do you have. And dont jump to the conclusion after the first test only. It took me several tests to find out wrong bacteria and protozoa. ... ... Second i would test with the food i eat to see what food cause the most problem. Example Chia seeds have great benefits but not for one who has SIBO or protozoa or even candida due to its mucilagenous properties. Test more and see. ... ... Third i would test with enzymes to see whats lacking. Bloating could be also sign of not enough enzymes. Especially pancreatic ... ... Oh i forgot...try to identify where ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Does your bloating resembles this? ... http://curezone.com...   c.b.   20d

Does your bloating resembles this? ... http://curezone.com/upload/_K_L_Forums/tn-liver.jpg ... ... Do have any of these symptoms? ... weakness ... fatigue ... loss of appetite ... nausea ... vomiting ... weight loss ... abdominal pain and bloating when fluid accumulates in the abdomen ... itching ... spiderlike blood vessels on the skin ... ... If so, you may dealing with some liver issues. ... ... http://www.digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/cirrhosis/index.aspx ... ...   [End]
      • No itís not like that. Itís not as big, and more gradually ...   lovej0y   20d

No itís not like that. Itís not as big, and more gradually bloated toward near the lower abdomen, not as pronounced. Iím pretty sure itís not my liver, but candida or some yeast overgrowth if I had to guess.   [End]
        • As Soly said, you could be dealing with a myriad of differe...   c.b.   20d

As Soly said, you could be dealing with a myriad of different ailments. ... ... Can you not tolerate ANY carbs? Or is it just a few? For instance, I donít tolerate any grains whatsoever, but potatoes, sweet potatoes, lentils, and fruits I can. ... ... This link lists some of the causes of bloating/distention. ... http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003123.htm ... ... Leaky gut also comes to mind. Kombucha can be helpful; as well as removing any food intolerances like casein, which is in all dairy. It causes gut inflammation. I assume you are already gluten free since you are intolerant to car ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Maybe I should have rephrased it. I can usually tolerate th...   lovej0y   19d

Maybe I should have rephrased it. I can usually tolerate them; but when I do my symptoms increase. For example, I could still eat out at a china buffet and thoroughly enjoy it (I still think it tastes good). But afterwards I would feel terrible and have extreme carb/sugar cravings for the rest of the week and it would be a setback in my progress. From that point I have 2 options: Continue to eat as much sugar as I craved which will lead me to eating more and more and eventually keep getting sicker and sicker. Or option 2: Get back on track and go through a few days of misery to get the to ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Oh, I forgot to mention that when I had blood work done I w...   c.b.   20d

Oh, I forgot to mention that when I had blood work done I was slightly anemic. I was consuming an ample amount of iron rich foods and should not have had a deficiency. I attribute this to leaky gut/poor digestion, which I believe stems from weak adrenals after many years of stress, alcoholism, IBS, antibiotic use, stimulant abuse and poor diet. Your initial post stated you had depleted adrenals. What have you done to correct them? How do you know they are recovered?   [End]
          • Going on an herbal parasite cleanse and eating a high-fat, ...   lovej0y   19d

Going on an herbal parasite cleanse and eating a high-fat, medium protein, zero starch diet helped the most to cure my adrenals. I had one of the worst cases of AF Iíve ever seen. Actually, by far the worst Iíve seen. I woke up every 90 minutes, couldnít sleep more than 3 hours a night and had muscle aches/calf twitching all the time. Lost a ton of weight. ... ... How do I know theyíre recovered? Well they may not be fully recovered. But I know they are 1000% better because I can actually sleep 8-9 hours a night instead of the normal 3-4. Also I was severely underweight but gained 50 lbs in a y ...   [retrieve this message]
            • ... Hereís an excerpt from Dr. Eric Bakker.  ... ... ...   R c.b.   19d

... Hereís an excerpt from Dr. Eric Bakker.  ... ... ...   ... ... ... ĒBut an important point you need to understand is that many who think they have Candida, in fact donít have Candida. They have a bacterial or parasitic problem quite different to a yeast infection. I have seen this on more occasions than you can imagine, especially after a comprehensive stool test.Ē ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2150334#i ... ... ...   ... ... ... Maybe the reason you have benefited so well from the low carb diet is because you could be dealing with a bacterial overgrowth.  ... ... ...   ... ... ... In the same ...   [retrieve this message]
              • That is very interesting. Especially because one of, if not...   lovej0y   18d

That is very interesting. Especially because one of, if not my main symptoms is a constant lower abdominal burning sensation, especially after eating. So much so that I often have to put ice packs below my belly button to feel relief. Also, I think the cold spot draws more blood to the stomach area and improves digestion. ... ... It seems that burning pain is common in gastritis which is usually caused by bacterial infection h pylori. However I donít have any other symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, black stools, bleeding, etc. ... ... I feel nauseous and itchy skin after taking wormwood tinctures. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have the exact same problem, but all of my bloating is in...   AngelofEventide   16d

I have the exact same problem, but all of my bloating is in my upper stomach. Mine is caused by gas. I can hear it rumbling arond all day long. It doesnít matter what I eat, I react to everything. Iíve done the candida diet iff and on for years - longest stretch was a year and it didnít make one shred of difference. I have had stomach issues off and on for years but never bloating like this. I look and feel like I am 9 months pregnant all day. The pressure is horrible! My ND is going to test me for SIBO, parasites (have had a past positive saliva test for Roundworm and our dog have ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fermenting grains   CanIHaveMyLifeBack   21d  Ü C Ü

Hello I have been battling with candida for years now. I am only 20, but now things are getting worse. The brain fog is killing me! My social and family life are shit. I sit in my head and silently suffer. I went zero carb and nothing but fat and protein but that made the brain fog very bad. So i started eating grains, but things like buckwheat, quinoa, etc. I hae cut my fat intake dramatically and the brain fog has lifted tremedously! some points if the day I have energy, which i miss cause im into bodybuilding. I still go to the gym but my workouts are shitty. ... ... Now thats out of the wa ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kids are sick with severe candida. Please Help.   np1020   21d  Ü C Ü

My kids and I have been suffering from candida for a long time and our symptoms are getting pretty bad. My kids are so sick now that they have to be homeschooled. My 10 year old canít even walk because he is weak and has constant pain in his legs, back and feet. He has been in bed for 3 months. We also have food allergies to everything except meat and vegetables (I canít tolerate the vegetables but they can). I am so scared for them and I donít know how to get this under control. Every time I give them antifungals the die off is so severe from even the slightest dose of antifungals. The ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Hi NP, ... ... ... ... What do you mean by, "...   shotsee   20d

... Hi NP, ... ... ... ... What do you mean by, " the vitamin c I tried an enema once?" I have never heard of taking it via an enema. Have you never ingested it orally? ... ... ... ... Frankly, NP, given your [very poor] diet, I suspect you are "between a rock and a hard place!" If you are trying to exist on meat alone, I do not know how you will be ever able to regain your health! If you eat it with enough, e.g. mostly, raw greens, you may be able to regain your health. ... ... ... ... You asked for "insight and suggestions," NP, so here is [a little of] my viewpoint: Twe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Oregano Oil and Latero-Flora   ladybugxyz   21d

I need to know WHEN to take my Oregano Oil and my Latero-Flora. Someone cautioned Not to take an antibiotic with a probiotic because they would kill the good probiotics. They said to take your probiotics at night and your antibiotics with your meals. Is that a good strategy? My directions on my Latero-Flora say to take it 20 mins. before eating BREAKFAST. And my directions on my Oregano Oil say to take it at the beginning of a MEAL 2 - 3 times a day. Iím just worried that the Oregano Oil might be killing the probiotics when I take them in the morning and Iíll be wasting my money on t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Take the probiotics on an empty stomach. Definitely take a ...   frostymug   21d

Take the probiotics on an empty stomach. Definitely take a good sized dose right before bedtime. Take antifungals first thing in the morning a couple of hours before eating. You want the antifungals to have time to get into the intestines and kill the yeast before you eat food. It is never a good idea to eat food and take antifungals together. Show the yeast no mercy. You should also take probiotics in the middle to late afternoon on an empty stomach. In your battle against yeast the antifungals and strict diet is most important in the beginning. After most all of the yeast is gone the pro ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the advice. Iíll read the Probacto link. ... ...   ladybugxyz   21d

Thanks for the advice. Iíll read the Probacto link. ... This is my first post and I donít know how everything works. Are you another member, like myself, or are you one of the Candida editors or doctors? ... Also, are you suggesting I take the enzymes NOW or later on AFTER when I decrease the antifungals?   [End]
        • I am not a doctor or moderator. I suffered with yeast infec...   frostymug   21d

I am not a doctor or moderator. I suffered with yeast infection for years before getting relief. It takes about one month of treatment for every year youíve had yeast infection. Strict diet is imperative but you cannot starve yeast away. It can lie dormant. Take a variety of antifungals like oregano oil, olive leaf extract, garlic and peppermint oil. Take enzymes with antifungals. Take at least 50 billion probiotics daily. Lactobacillus acidophilus and bifida bacteria strains which COLONIZE the gut. Soil based probiotics like latero are good but donít colonize the mucosal lining of the int ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What happens to raw garlic when cook it?   brownecurezone   23d  Ü C Ü

I feel better after eating raw garlic but I never experience an effect when eating cooked garlic. Can anyone list out the chemicals or antioxidants that are present in raw garlic and get destroyed when cooked? Basically I am trying to figure out what getís destroyed when we cook garlic so I can start taking that supplement.   [End]
  • Isocort?Another good natural desiccated thyroid Product out...   R Educational candidasufferer555   24d  Ü C Ü

R RATING for the whole thread. ... ... ... I have systemic candida and my adrenals are in really bad shape. ... ... Now that Isocort isnít available anymore, is there Another Product with natural desiccated thyroid that will work as well (or better or at least almost as well as) Isocort? ... ... I have to find a good natural desiccated thyroid Product, because hyrocortisone would just make my candida worse wouldnít it? ...   [End]
    • Re: Isocort replacement? Is there Another good natural desi...   wiredgeneration   24d

Have you looked at using Adrenal Cortex Extract drops (ACE)? They are paramount in the healing protocol at the Clymer Healing Centre, and also in Dr Wilsons book.. ... ... Although they do not have the same instant íhití as Isocort does (beng that Isocort is pretty much 2.5mg of Hydrocortisone hence why it was banned by the FDA) but it does have similar effects, and over time those effects build up, while also providing support and materials for the body to heal, which Isocort or HC does not. I have used both and much prefer the ACE, although the Isocrt was a great asset for tough days. ... ... Isoc ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey wiredgeneration. I always appreciate your insight. I th...   nyckid10   24d

Hey wiredgeneration. I always appreciate your insight. I think I would be willing to try the A.C.E. while trying AGAIN to wean off the HC. ... ... Do you think you can give me some insight as to how to dose it while weaning off the HC? Iíve done some research on this A.C.E. but how is it any different from any of the other adrenal extract supplements out there? Those extract supplements seem to crash me, as well as vitamin C and B. ... ... So confused and desperate man. ... ... Any advice would be much appreciated!   [End]
        • Aw thanks dude, just try to help with my years of experienc...   wiredgeneration   23d

Aw thanks dude, just try to help with my years of experience of this awful disease and being a self inflicting lab rat on many protocols! ... ... The idea with the drops is to get up to 4 drops, 3 times a day to mimic a natural cortisol curve. 8am, noon, and 3pm. It takes around two weeks to build up to dose. The ex forum member Laredo also used this therapy method. ... ... However when i first started I was in such a bad way that I needed dosing every two hours. Even HC was tried and it couldnít stabilise me. If I have had an active day I need a 1-2 drop dose at 6pm. ... ... The ACE seems totally differ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello. Can you please tell me how you know that hydrocortis...   nyckid10   24d

Hello. Can you please tell me how you know that hydrocortisone makes candida worse? I am currently taking 8.75 mg of HC. I eliminated probably over 90 % of my candida and now it seems to be resistant. I attributed this to biofilms, and I am on a biofilm protocol for it. ... ... I had a severe case of AF. I couldnít leave my bed without feeling like fainting. I tried Dr. Lamís protocol and every natural supplement but 20 mg HC was the only thing that held me together at least 10 percent for me to be able to atleast walk again. I weaned off for about 3 and a half months. While being on 3.75 mg I ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Reading Dr Poesnicker book and taling to Dr Neville, they b...   wiredgeneration   23d

Reading Dr Poesnicker book and taling to Dr Neville, they both believe that all AF sufferers have candida, because the body is damaged, broken and not working at all. ... ... Once the system is back online, especially the adrenals then the body will start to detox and sort itself out, so I might suggest to stop worrying about the candida, and get the body supported first. This why all the AF specialists dont direct therapy to candida first, it is believed by them to be an aftermath of a poorly functioning system, not the primary. ... ... You will of course crash coming off HC, so dont worry to much ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Wired your advice is always good. I was looking at Poesnick...   TakeCare   23d

Wired your advice is always good. I was looking at Poesnicker book on amazon yesterday and then I realized he was working on the C. Center before dr. Neville. Making dr. Neville gaining more points to me. ... ... Thanks for all the info about books and doctors.   [End]
          • Thanks TakeCare! Always nice to be appreciated, especially ...   wiredgeneration   23d

Thanks TakeCare! Always nice to be appreciated, especially with all the trolls about :) ... ... Yes thats what sold it for me, although Dr Neville is not an MD like Poesnecker was, he worked for many years as his right hand man, and personally I think direct experience of such a length of time is more valuable than an MD who dosent specialise in an area. A good doctor will always accept that the paitent, who has suffered with a condition for a length of time knows more about the condition than they do. ... ... The Schwarbien Principal I feel is a must as well, it helps take the guess work amount of ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I know you have had a rough time lately because of curezone...   TakeCare   23d

I know you have had a rough time lately because of curezone. Fortunately people always welcome your posts as you are one of the ĒexperiencedĒ guys here and your insight is very helpfull. ... ... This week I will recopilate all the info given to me here and will make a decission regarding books. I need that extra help to understand more about my recent body reactions to salt supplementing, etc.   [End]
              • lol no rough time at all! We get used to the trolls, they c...   wiredgeneration   23d

lol no rough time at all! We get used to the trolls, they come and go, its pretty standard for Curezone, in the past we have had a few, nobody actually listens to them, and they are only here to provoke and eventually they either get bored or banished to the debate forum (its what it was created for afterall) ... ... Its more upsetting that we lost good long standing forum members like Feo due to the trolls, nobody likes stress or rowing, especially not with AF, but its heart breaking when the trolls invade the forum and claim what we suffer from 24 hours a day, 7 days a week dosent exist. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Wired, ... ... This isnít meant to start a debate and if ...   c.b.   23d

Wired, ... ... This isnít meant to start a debate and if you choose to eat this way and feel good I am happy for you. ... ... But from my little bit of research on the shwarzbien principle, the diet appears to be a typical paleo diet with the exception of allowing dairy, like cheese, and some grains. ... ... Can you elaborate on this? ... ...   [End]
                • Re: Isocort replacement? Is there Another good natural desi...   TakeCare   23d

Good. Itís a shame valuable memebers dont came here often because of these things. ... ... Thanks to you I have dr. Neville in my mind. Just not sure when I will be able to contact him.but it doesnt matter I will have first lots of readings from.the books and want to get some testing. So lots to do! We dont get bored, do we?   [End]
            • The schwarbien principle sounds interesting too..Will look ...   TakeCare   23d

The schwarbien principle sounds interesting too..Will look into it!   [End]
              • Yes its definately a winner, and having the author, a prope...   wiredgeneration   23d

Yes its definately a winner, and having the author, a proper MD state the existance of AF (GAS) is pretty good. It takes the guess work out of figuring out what one should eat and how much. ... ... As I said, all the specialists use variants of it, but its nice to have the measurements and percentages in a book to refer too.   [End]
      • Hi. ... From what Iíve read on some candida and adrenal fat...   candidasufferer555   23d

Hi. ... From what Iíve read on some candida and adrenal fatique sites; Cortisone inhibits the immune system which makes it easier for candida to survive. Some webpages even said that cortisone feeds candida - I donít know myself whether this is completely true- Iíve read some posts by people here on curezone that said that low hormone treatment was the only thing that made it possible for them to become strong enough to fight candida overgrowth. But Iíve also read posts from people like you that say that hydrocortisone made their candida worse. ... ... Iím still trying figure out what Iím going to do.   [retrieve this message]
        • Maybe a chat with Dr Neville then? and go for the ACE and g...   wiredgeneration   23d

Maybe a chat with Dr Neville then? and go for the ACE and glandular therapy...it is so much ícleanerí than HC. I personally think Candida is an aftermath of chronic illness, so raising your health through extract therapy will totally help, its a no brainer in my eyes. ... ... Remember that Adrenal Extracts where used for Addisons disease up until when big pharma developed HC and realised it could make way more money out of a product that dosent cure, and meant a lifelong addiction to the paitent ... ... Some good reading here ... ... http://chronicfatiguesolution.com/AdrenalGlandExtracts.htm ... ... http://ww ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks for the advice. Iím going to look into the ACE. What...   candidasufferer555   23d

Thanks for the advice. Iím going to look into the ACE. What glandular therapy do you refer to? Is it the adrenal cortex soft gels from Thorne? ... ... Iíd love to go and see dr.neville but I donít live in the US.   [End]
            • I dont live in the US either, I work with him over Skype. ....   wiredgeneration   23d

I dont live in the US either, I work with him over Skype. ... ... http://clymer-healing.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/ace-sublingual-adrenal-cortex-extract-drops-1-oz ... ... and you add in Thornes Adrenal Extract if you wish. Dr James Wison wrote that he uses the drops in the severest of cases. ... ... Also look into licorice powder, licorice stops the breakdown of cortisol, therefore extending the half life of the cortisol in your body.   [End]
              • Thanks a lot! I am probably going to order the A.C.E. and l...   nyckid10   23d

Thanks a lot! I am probably going to order the A.C.E. and look into working with Dr. Neville. I did some research and I am honestly a bit turned off by the fact that he basically attributes every ailment to adrenal issues. From your experience, can you tell me how he is different from Dr. Lam or any other ND? I know he doesnít do the megadosing that Lam does, but what else about him is special? Will he just listen to my history, give me some supplements, and follow up with me every now and then? What therapies does he offer that are unique? ... ... I am basically at a place right now where I g ...   [retrieve this message]
                • There isnt anything unique, no therapy is unique. But he wi...   wiredgeneration   23d

There isnt anything unique, no therapy is unique. But he will listen, not like Lam, he will listen and talk to you for a couple of hours and make a system up for you, based on Dr Poesneckers work. If your in NY buddy, you can go stay with them as they are upstate, little pricey but you get the peace of the countryside and physical therapists and counsellors etc. ... ... You will do follow ups at your own pace, but he recommends them every two to four weeks or so at the start. No therapist is going to hold your hand in all of this, same as no MD, but he has FAR more compassion than Dr Lam every ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Ok awesome. He seems like he is compassionate and devoted, ...   nyckid10   23d

Ok awesome. He seems like he is compassionate and devoted, not just someone who exploits sick people for money like Lam. Before Lamís protocol Vitamin C calmed me down. Now my body doesnít know what to do with it. But I had clearance issues. Maybe people who didnít might have had other experiences with it.   [End]
                    • Did lam tell you it was íclearance issuesí? hahah.Every chr...   wiredgeneration   23d

Did lam tell you it was íclearance issuesí? hahah.Every chronically ill person as impaired functions, so the liver is of course part of that. Dr Poesneckers book really opened up my eyes to all the crap i bought into from Lam. ... ... Yes Vitamin C was awesome for me before Lam, now it puts me into pure adrenaline fueled frantic panic.   [End]
              • The A.C.E drops on the clymer-page- what kind of glandular ...   candidasufferer555   22d

The A.C.E drops on the clymer-page- what kind of glandular do they use? Is it porcine? ... ... Do you use any adaptogenes at the same time as well? ... ... Iím already using licorice powder but itís not really making any difference. ... ... The plan that you create with Dr.Neville is it personalised or is it more or less the same for all the AF and candida sufferers? what kind of a plan does he then form? Is it just regarding dosage of the ACE drops or does it also include diet etc? ...   [End]
              • I was looking up the different sorts of A.C.E drops out the...   candidasufferer555   21d

I was looking up the different sorts of A.C.E drops out there. I Think Iíve got it narrowed down to 2. The drops on the clymer page (from Biomax Formulations)although they contain alcohol which would upset my candida. ... ... The other drops are called Sub-Adrene (from American Biologists) which are made using a New Zealand bovine source (the one Clymer sells is from the US I Think). ... ... There was also Another A.C.E Product that you had as a link in ne of your posts wiredgeneration - but it was made using a porcine source which isnít the best thing for us with candida. ... ... I Think I prefer Sub-ad ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thatís exactly what I read and why Iím confused! I thought ...   nyckid10   23d

Thatís exactly what I read and why Iím confused! I thought maybe you know something I donít. I never said that HC made my candida worse. I was just pointing out that I am very suspicious of whether it is contributing to my current candida resistance. I attribute it to biofilms, and I am currently addressing that. Cortisone does inhibit the immune system but that is in very HIGH doses. At this point, I am not sure whether the actual HC formulation can contribute to candida growth - just like sugar would. ... ... I had very bad AF since 2008. It didnít become stage 3D (according to Lamís website ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I like Naturethroid. Armour was excellent for the first bo...   fconzero   24d

I like Naturethroid. Armour was excellent for the first bottle and then Forest Pharmaceuticals ruined a 150+ years product as I could taste and tell immediately. Best wishes on your health.   [End]
    • I use nutri-meds adrenal cortex, closest thing Iíve found   SpaceMan100   23d

I use nutri-meds adrenal cortex, closest thing Iíve found   [End]
    • isocort is not thyroid! it is adrenal!   North   20d

ISOCORT IS NOT THYROID! IT IS AN ADRENAL HORMONE! Shees people, get your facts straight! Isocort has cortisol, which your body makes with your adrenal glands. Not the thyroid glands.   [End]
  • eczema on my lips. especially at corners.??   htownbaby831   26d  Ü C Ü

Hi.. ... I havve eczema on my lips.. I always have since I was a baby. ... But lately for the past week or so my lips got irritated and inflamed.. there not really anymore.. but now the skin on my lips are sreading off the corners of my mouth. I dont really kno how to explain it.. but its so embarrassing I feel so unconfident . I also have a dark rim around my lips.. from,wen I use to have a eczema rash real bad around my lips. I never really cared back then. But now that seems to be the only thing I pay attention to.. I hate it. I feel like people are always starring. I really want this to go ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello ... ... I am Suffering from skin infection since la...   whelyalbert2222   4h

Hello ... ... I am Suffering from skin infection since last year. i have a eczema. i ask help to my mom then she taught me about Jarvis Cosmetics. i am using a lots of cream but nothing happened but with Jarvis Serum and Cream my Skin infection was gone in just 1 week and never came back. I also participate in their Clinical trial and i will look forward to find them on stores. ... ... You can check there site for more info: ... ... jarviscosmetics . com ...   [End]
  • Why don't doctors recognize candida if it is such a big pro...   emzie1007   26d

I have had symptoms for 3 months now, and suspect candida as my gastro doctor gave me nystatin for too much yeast found in stool. Does this necessarily mean i have overgrowth, and can candida really cause someone to feel constantly drunk 24/7? This is seriously ruining my life. I read that candida is only an issue with people who have HIV/AIDS/lots of antibiotic use, but i have had no antibiotic use in a really long time. Only two things that happened out of the ordinary before this all started was dental work, and i fell pregnant. I miscarried after only a few weeks   [End]
    • Candida can be a nightmare. ... ... The 1st time seven yea...   fconzero   26d

Candida can be a nightmare. ... ... The 1st time seven years ago I tried a bunch of things. Finally, I basically starved the Candida by not eating much except meat, eggs and vegetables. ... ... My wife thought I was going to die. ... ... Now I have it again and it is not going away. ... ... I am better than I was in mid-October when it started but I cannot seem to get rid of it completely. ... ... Different people encounter different things. ... ... Only 1 piece of fruit a day and none is better. ... ... Any carb related foods should be under 10. ... ... Best wishes and adhere to the diet.   [retrieve this message]
      • FRUIT IS NOT THE CULPRIT!!!!!! FAT IS!!!!!! limit your fat ...   fruityloop   24d

FRUIT IS NOT THE CULPRIT!!!!!! FAT IS!!!!!! limit your fat from all sources for a while. introduce them in LITTLE amounts and think whole food fats (NO oils) and ONLY at night. dont eat fruit after.   [End]
        • Most candida produced toxins are fat soluble and are stored...   Flashas9   23d

Most candida produced toxins are fat soluble and are stored within you liver. Then when you eat fatty foods, it is discharged for removal. However depending on your bile consistency and liver detoxification pathways(methylation in particular) you end up removing only a relative amount of toxins. Through mass accumulation you already have, during this phase, they also purge back to the blood causing systemic symptoms. ... ... Fruit will ether feed or kill pathogens that will lead to toxin storage and retention to the blood. ... ... If you experience symptoms such as fatigue(at moderate to high level) ...   [retrieve this message]
  • candida immune complexes test results.. confused   #152776   26d  Ü C Ü

Hi, I just wanted some advice on my test result, My result was 0.2 when the normal level of candida is 0.9 so it is below the normal level meaning no candida related immune complexes were detected. I also had a metametrix DNA stool test 1 year ago which again came back negative for candida yeast and I had a vaginal swab culture test which came back with bacterial vaginosis not yeast. Does this mean I donít have candida? My symptoms are: vaginal discharge and sugar cravings and tiredness but that could be related to vitamin d deficiency x ... Thanks :)   [End]
  • What is this? Gross!   HelpMe2014   26d  Ü C Ü

... I found this in my stool. Please help me identify them. http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=70460 ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=70461 ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=70459 ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=70463   [End]
  • Nystatin with antibiotics/protozoals   Enthesitis12   26d  Ü C Ü

So I think I have a protozoa and these meds are antibacterial by nature, have you taking nystatin with antibiotics or parasite meds?   [End]
    • There is a distinct difference between a medication that ki...   FL 1953   26d

There is a distinct difference between a medication that kills protozoans and one that kills bacteria. They are very different. As for nystatin, most people who have not been treated and have a protozoal infection have an overgrowth of candida. I prefer fluconazole, but to each their own. If you crave sweets or drink colas, odds are you have a candida overgrowth.   [End]
      • Actually there are rifaximin and nitazoxanide are some that...   Enthesitis12   26d

Actually there are rifaximin and nitazoxanide are some that have dual action; fluc messes up the liver I have elevated enzymes already   [End]
        • Rifaximin is an orphan drug and Nitazoxanide is rarely used...   FL 1953   23d

Rifaximin is an orphan drug and Nitazoxanide is rarely used. Neither is absorbed enough to be considered for anything other than an intestinal issue. You can count on one finger the ones that have both antibiotic and antiprotozoal activity and it often fails to cure protozoal infections. Bacteria and protozoans have differing physical structures and require different mechanisms to compromise their life cycles.   [End]
          • Rifaximin is a commonly used drug for SIBO buddy; paromomyc...   Enthesitis12   23d

Rifaximin is a commonly used drug for SIBO buddy; paromomycin, flagyl, tinidazole, nitazoxanide, rifaxamin and iodoquinole just to name six and unless you have six fingers you donít know what youíre talking about   [End]
            • As a registered pharmacist for over 20 years, I have to dis...   FL 1953   22d

As a registered pharmacist for over 20 years, I have to disagree with your baited statement. If Rifaximin is such a commonly used drug, why havenít I dispensed it in all my years as a pharmacist? Iíll put my years of Biochemistry classes against your Google searches any day. Iíll make sure not to post on your threads anymore as long as you donít send me mean spirited PMís any longer. Fair enough?   [End]
              • You have been a pharmacist for 20 years and havnít ONCE di...   Enthesitis12   20d

You have been a pharmacist for 20 years and havnít ONCE dispensed rifaximin? Thatís impossible. I will take my published papers over your false statements any day.   [End]
                • Lol. Never! And last year, I figured Iíd filled right at 1...   FL 1953   15d

Lol. Never! And last year, I figured Iíd filled right at 1,000,000 prescriptions over the years. Iíve never even seen it in a pharmacy and Iíve worked in about 50 different pharmacies. I hate to burst your bubble, but itís not common and my responses were accurate. I challenge you to call 5 pharmacies and ask the pharmacist if heís even heard of the drug. If he says yes, ask him the mechanism of action. That should be fun.   [End]
                  • My dads prescribed to it...I listed 6 antiprotozoals with a...   Enthesitis12   12d

My dads prescribed to it...I listed 6 antiprotozoals with antibacterial activity, proved you wrong right there...   [End]
                    • Do you realize the differences between anaerobes, protozoan...   FL 1953   12d

Do you realize the differences between anaerobes, protozoans, gram negative and positive bacteria and the way you treat each varies? Do you realize the different ways to treat just gram positive bacteria? No physician in their right mind would treat a bacterial infection with an anti-protozoal other than a sulfonamide and it isnít curative on most protozoans. I feel like Iím arguing with my daughter on something she has no clue about. Go back and read my original answer to your question. I wasnít being a Ēknow-it-allĒ and was just trying to help you and provide you with some informat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Intense Gut issues, Could really use your advice. THANKS SO...   god23power   26d  Ü C Ü

Hello my beautiful people!!! Love you all...thank you in advance for the insight...guidance and suggestions. Im one of those special people that are just beyond sensitive to everything...My high performance vehicle runs of the highest premium grade fuel...and doesnt put on 91...catch my drift? I am attempting the GAPS diet with SCD and fodmap...with my own modifications of course. auto immune thyroid...and gastritis...oh...and incorporating the genome type diet. -O Blood Type. Pretty much can have swiss chard and zuccinis as far as im aware...Cant really have olive oil just yet...no avos.. ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 521 of 521
1  300  400  500  ...  511  512  513  514  515  516  517  518  519  520   521    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Mirena Detox
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Kill Parasites Naturally
How to Kill Parasites Naturally & Feel Great in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain r...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI have more energy than ever.Ē - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Skeptical about Candida? Have skeptical questions? Go to Candida Debate Forum

128,527 messages, 20,867 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 247, 521 pages,  30,985,789 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

"Even if conventional medicine tells you that your condition is incurable or that your only option is to live a life dependent on drugs with troublesome side effects, there is hope for improving or reversing your condition."
~ Leon Chaitow, N.D., D.O.

Image Galler Candida Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 6.22 sec at 4/24/2014 5:00:14 PM, requested by 184.73.87.85, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=460&p=455 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25