CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums29097 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Wheatgrass

Wheatgrass, Barleygrass, Chlorella & Superfoods Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   The Wheatgrass Book   Rules
 525,047 page views     1,055 messages     256 topics     6 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
43d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Wheatgrass     All Forums 
Like Wheatgrass, Barleygrass & Superfoods Forum on Facebook.com
Page 6 of 6
1  2  3  4  5   6    

• Weird, brown,dust-like stuff in urine after taking Barleygr...   rederjka   51d  C

Hi everyone! ... ... I’m looking for help with knowing what is coming ut in my urine! Lol ... ... I’ve tried to google but have found nothing on this. ... I started taking larger doses of Barleygrass about a week ago (1 table spoon). The effects have been great, as well as feeling the detox syndroms. But I’ve started to notice that when I pee, there are small and larger, thin, brown, dust-like little pieces in my urine. So weird :O ... ... I have no pain or discomfort or anything like that, but it seems my body is flushing out something and I’m very curious to know what it is. I’ve never had this happen be ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Growing Wheatgrass and Recipe   WheatGrassGirl   54d  C

Hi Friends, ... ... I am looking for those who have had experience growing wheatgrass in various mediums and conditions; indoors and out. I have tried several methods, including hydroponically. Recently I have found the best method to be NOT soaking the seeds first, but planting a cup of seeds directly into a mixture of organic soil and sphagnum moss, about an inch deep. They grow thick and quickly, and they grow best if they have lots of soil beneath them. There has been little to no mold. I add organic seaweed liquid fertilizer. ... ... I have some questions for anyone in the ”know”: ... ... 1) At wh ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Wheat Grass Enema   #179122   65d  C

I just purchased 1lb of wheat grass powder. How much should I mix in water for a implant / retention enema? ... ... Also, if I can hold the fluid without releasing at all should I, or should I expel like I would a coffee enema? ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • How long does it take wheatgrass to start working   2005   6mo

I was recommended wheatgrass by a lady in a health food store for acne and constipation issues. Its been two days, so far I have only noticed a boost of energy. I am wondering how long it will take to help with the constipation and acne. Your responses will be appreciated.   [End]
  • Wheatgrass healed Cancer   North Star   7mo  C

There was a story at Natural News recently about a guy who cured himself of stomach cancer by juicing wheatgrass. It’s at www.naturalnews.com. Good stuff!   [End]
  • MONSANTO aka WESTBRED's REGIONAL FAT CAT LIST!   CLEW   9mo  C

Monsanto is still messing with our amber waves of grain! ... ... https://www.westbred.com/Products/CentralAndSouth/Pages/DHProject.aspx ... ... ... ... Here’s a list of Monsanto’s/Westbred’s regional managers including emails and phone numbers: ... ... https://www.westbred.com/aboutus/pages/team.aspx ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Chlorophyll, Chlorella and Copper   snugglykindness   10mo  C

hi, does chlorophyll bind to copper and detox it from the body? i c all these preparations with 4 mg copper per 100 mg chlorophyll in them and read people taking pretty high amounts at once some taking chlorophyll 4 times a day which would be 16 mg of copper a day. for most people 4mg of copper is the max in a day and if somebody was taking 4 doses a day that would be 16 mg of copper which i think would put most people in a hospital making them very sick or dead. ... ... if chlorophyll binds to copper then it would just stay stuck to the chlorophyll and come out in urine. but then would the chl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’ve tried chlorophyll capsules before (among many other pr...   rammus   10mo

I’ve tried chlorophyll capsules before (among many other products) and they’ve done nothing other than make your stool green. My advice is to eat lots of vegetables, especially leafy greens. I wouldn’t waste more time and energy on that magic bullet that doesn’t exist.   [End]
  • source of wheat berries and sprouting seeds in europe   - serafina -   13mo  C

anyone can recommend a source where to buy wheat berries in bulk? I’m in Italy, anything in Europe can do I guess. I’m also looking for a source of sprouting seeds in bulk.   [End]
    • When in Rome do like the Romans. ... ... Grow the greens t...   grassman   13mo

When in Rome do like the Romans. ... ... Grow the greens that grow in your area.These will grow well and will be cheaper on the pocket book. ... ... My favorite green is sunflower greens I like the mild spicy taste. ... ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=24886   [End]
  • Female patient (33 years, married, mother of two) with the ...   #161237   16mo  C

Dear respected sir, ... ... I have a Female patient (33 years, married, mother of two) with the Acute Leukemia. I have all records (SCANS) done by private doctors and PGIMER, Chandigarh. ... ... She is intersted in treating her cancer with Urine therapy or any other, any one refferes. ... ... If any one has treated ”Acute Leukemia”. Please post here and help. ... ... Already taking ”cow urine” and ”wheat grass juice”. ... ... Patient is now getting mental stress and it getting worse every day. Please provide 2 – 3 phones of patients in India, who were treated by you for ALC. This will help us for doing her counse ...   [retrieve this message]
    • http://www.cancertutor.com/Other/Leukemia.html   Johny Apple Bomb   16mo

http://www.cancertutor.com/Other/Leukemia.html   [End]
    • try the cesium protocol for this, urine is 95% water the re...   woody7   16mo

try the cesium protocol for this, urine is 95% water the rest is waste or unused vitamins, to me its a waste of time   [End]
      • Investigate the facts   #136970   16mo

... ... Nobody’s asking you to use it. ... ... Urine therapy has provided me with many healing benefits including physician ... diagnosed - before and after, the cure for my skin cancer. ... ... Originally published in about 1917 The Water of Life documents many cancer ... cures: ... ... http://www.amazon.com/The-Water-Life-Treatise-Therapy/dp/0091906601/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356228038&sr=8-1&keywords=water+of+life ... ... Ingesting urine cures liver cancer: ... ... http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/urine-therapy-livercancer-cure.html ... ... Cures breast cancer: ... ... http://www.medkb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/cancer ...   [retrieve this message]
        • fantastic ... all those people did other treatments besides...   woody7   16mo

fantastic ... all those people did other treatments besides urine, show me a case where people drank their urine and thats it to cure leukemia   [End]
          • ... ... "all those people did other treatments beside...   R #136970   16mo

... ... "all those people did other treatments besides urine, show me a case ... where people drank their urine and thats it to cure leukemia" ... ... That’s not true and you obviously didn’t read any of the cancer cures at ... those links.  In my own personal case of curing my skin cancer it was urine ... therapy alone - nothing else except perhaps my love of raw garlic, another known ... cancer cure. ... ... Here’s a couple of verified cases of leukemia being cured with urine therapy: ... ... http://www.ayahuasca-wasi.com/2011/urine-therapy/ ... ... The Doctor Inoue treated and cured a 3 years old child who ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Thank you for some very good information. ... ... I have b...   wateroflife   16mo

Thank you for some very good information. ... ... I have been using urine therapy for 35 years to super-fast cure things like tennis elbow, tendinitis etc. 16 years ago I decided to take a glass every day and for the first time in two decades I did not spend a day in bed with flu or cold for eight continuous years. ... ... I have done about 6 urine fasts, the last ended two months ago after 20 days, I am healthy and I want to stay that way. ... ... I am not a health fanatic, I drink alcohol which I have reduced, I eat some junk food that I am trying to wean myself off. ... ... Thanks again for the info you po ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ... ... Thanks for your response. ... ... I’ve practiced ...   #136970   16mo

... ... Thanks for your response. ... ... I’ve practiced UT for about 10 years, a couple of years ago didn’t take any ... for about a month and old issues with bright lights at night came back as did ... fungus/athlete’s foot - which had completely cleared up after almost 60 years of ... being plagued with it and no cure found - until UT.  Anyway, since that one ... stoppage I drink about a cup a day and sometimes more.  I just find it ... overall beneficial. ... ... I’m far from being a Puritan.  I try to step my way through things ... carefully and also am addicted to martinis though at my age it’s perha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Female patient (33 years, married, mother of two) with ...   Dquixote1217   16mo

Though I have read many good reports about urine therapy, I must admit that I remain a bit skeptical.  Certainly I would not rely on urine therapy to try to conquer leukemia or any other form of cancer.  Wheatgrass I like a lot, though I would not rely on it either as a standalone treatment.   If it were me, I would look at a comprehensive overall anti-cancer protocol such as the one I suggest: ... ... A Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol ... ... I will add that the above protocol features oleander as a centerpiece, but also contains much, much more in the way of cancer-fighting her ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The trouble with me is that I have never had cancer. Howeve...   wateroflife   16mo

The trouble with me is that I have never had cancer. However, I look at things in a holistic way and use my own common sense to determine whether health treatments ring true or not. ... ... Urine fasting is the only thing that rings true for me. ... ... John Armstrong (The Water of Life) filled a small book with the worst examples of cancers and other deadly ailments afflicting patients who had only days or weeks left to live that were all cured with urine fasting. He advocated daily massages with urine for hours if possible, drinking water and all the urine passed, but absolutely no food. Fasts wer ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi there. I don’t know if you can help, but for the last m...   Poggy   3mo

Hi there. I don’t know if you can help, but for the last month I have been drinking mid stream morning and maybe a second or third dose throughout the day. I realise I plunged myself into it and didn’t really build it up gradually. Anyway in the first day or so, I remember feeling quite a lot more energetic and good. Then a couple of weeks ago I came down with a cough and a week ago, once the cough had gone, I started feeling unbelievably tired. Certain other little things that I’ve had before like elbow rash an swollen toes as well came back. I feel like it may be the ’healing crisi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Just came across this posting. ... I agree; there is more t...   JesichasHope   11mo

Just came across this posting. ... I agree; there is more to treating cancer than one single approach. Too many people out there are holding up their treatment to be the end all treatment when you have to seriously look at the cause, the cancer is just the effect. ... ... Chemicals and stress to the body’s immune system are usually the cause; hormone imbalance plays a role a lot but it takes more than one of these elements to tip the scale so far as to get the effect of cancer. To reverse the effect one must begin to reverse the elements that caused it. Diet is one major point. Detoxing is anoth ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Here is one. ... ... Dr. Rakshak Mal Lodha ... ... Jodhpu...   wateroflife   16mo

Here is one. ... ... Dr. Rakshak Mal Lodha ... ... Jodhpur ... Indian, Author, Accountancy, Economist, Pharmacist, N D, Financial Adviser, Psychologist, written Many books on Nature Cure & Urine Therapy in Hindi & 1 book on Urine Therapy in English. Treated unlimited patients with Urine Therapy & Nature Cure in India, Singapore, & USA, Member of many societies and Urine Therapy groups I am writing more books I gave lectures at Hindu Temples in USA and in India at many places on Urine Therapy & Economics, Finance and Jainism Phone: + 91 291 2712999 rakshakmal.com ... ...   [End]
  • Lyme disease and Anaplasmosis diagnosis at 9years old golde...   #121884   17mo  C

Hello everybody, ... ... My dog friend golden retriever-rescue trained dog is on the diagnosis of two illnesses as result of tickborne disease and blood tests: ... - lyme disease ... - anaplasmosis. ... Veterenerian put the dog on antibiotics for lyme disease. ... It seems the lyme disease is managed ( afraid if this is only remission state ?). But vetereinerian recommended no special aditiona antiboitic treatment for anaplasmosis. ... ... So now the dog is dealing with pains and stiffness in joints and muscles. He eats regularly but food that is enriched with probiotics otherwise diarrhea is present. ... ... Lately ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Depression or Agitation Symptoms of Wheatgrass detox???   #151539   25mo

I just started juicing fresh wheatgrass. Some of the symptoms I noticed right away were loss of appetite, depression and agitation and difficulty sleeping. Is this normal, and will this pass if I continue taking the wheatgrass?   [End]
  • Does chlorella chelate good minerals?   #87384   26mo  C

I have been adding spirulina and chlorella to my smoothies for years. I also add my multivitamins with minerals to my smoothies as this is better than popping the pills and creates a food substrate to assimilate the nutrients better. ... ... Recently I have been learning more of chlorella’s strong heavy metal chelating capacity. I wonder if it is chelating the good minerals that I am mixing it with and preventing them from being assimilated? ... ... Would it perhaps be better to take chlorella separately from mineral dense supplements? ... ... Many of the ”best” and most expensive supplements combine ev ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I'm thinking of trying wheatgrass for my dog's tumors   Hidden Username   31mo  C

Any opinions or experience with this? I’ve read things on this on and off for years and have seen a lot of success stories with shrinking all kinds of tumors. I used to drink it a few years back but quit just because of the expense of a quality frozen kind and the time of growing my own. ... ... My dog has an oral tumor and a tumor in his abdomen. He’s raw fed but didn’t exactly come from quality bred dogs. It’s the damn vaccines that the pound pumped in his system that caused most of his issues. They seriously gave him every vaccine in the book and I had no choice in the matter. If I didn’t p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A successful treatment for dogs cancer is to substitute EIS...   Johny Apple Bomb   16mo

A successful treatment for dogs cancer is to substitute EIS Silver water for the dogs water. Make it with a Silver Puppy machine or similar. ... ... http://silverpuppy.com/ ... ... Greens in the dogs diet like wheat grass won’t hurt either. Or greens and fruits blended with a vitamix.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Super Foods All in One   shar0503   33mo  C

... ... www.superfoodwealth.com   [End]
  • Guide lines for purchasing barley grass powder   lovemore   3y

When buying barley grass powder, look for these six things: ... ... 1) Organic ... 2) Juiced (some companies just chop up the grass, you want the grass to be juiced so it’s easier to digest) ... 3) Freeze-Dried: Heat kills the enyzmes. Make sure the barley juice is cold dried under 107 F. ... 4) 100% Pure Barley Grass - Some companies add fillers like brown rice which dilutes the product, meaning more profit for them, less good green barley for you. ... 5) Cold Grown - Barley grass grown in the cold has deeper roots which equal more nutrient up take. ... 6) Harvest young. Young barley plants have more nutri ...   [retrieve this message]
  • wheat grass   sallyf   3y  C

I am growing my own wheat grass at home and it makes me feel wonderful. However, my last batch had some mold in it and this makes me really paranoid. Are there others who use wheat grass and what do you do about this problem?   [End]
    • I think you are supposed to use a spray bottle of water wit...   Jerome99   3y

I think you are supposed to use a spray bottle of water with some baking soda in it. ... ... I also was growing wheat grass at home for a while, but the amount of time and effort it took just to get a miniscule amount of juice from a huge amount of grass proved too much for me.   [End]
      • risk for mold is to high to grow at home. Try Amazing Gras...   gibby   3y

risk for mold is to high to grow at home. Try Amazing Grass powdered wheat grass. I wrote to the company and asked about its saftey as far as mold is concerned. It’s a wonderful product! I have a glass everyday, along with some chlorella mixed in.   [End]
        • Gibby, ... What are the positive efects of wheat grass? Is ...   pilare   3y

Gibby, ... What are the positive efects of wheat grass? Is it superior to chlorophyll per se? ... ... Thanks! ... ... P.   [End]
          • Yes, chlorella,superior to chlorophll. It’s so highly co...   gibby   3y

Yes, chlorella,superior to chlorophll. It’s so highly concentrated. It soaks up toxins and filters blood, and it’s highly alkaline. Chlorella, which wheat grass has, but chlorella by itself is much stronger. I just add both together because I have it. I find it so highly digestable and agreeable to my system. I was taking it to soak up candida toxins. (even Dr. Oz said so!) ... Chlorella is used to chelate mercury, but I don’t take that much to do that, and even if it pulls a little, I certanly don’t mind. the most I’ve taken is a packet of 3 grams..mgs.. but that’s really nothing ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: Here it is:   gibby   3y

http://www.amazinggrass.com/organic-wheat-grass-powder.html   [End]
            • Re: wheat grass   pilare   3y

Thanks but I am a bit confused now: did you mean chlorophyll or chlorella? ... ... Because chlorella is such a strong chelator ! I tried it once and was so sick with it! I have to say though that my mouth is full of silver fillings and at the time I did not know that chelation and mercury fillings were a ”no no ”,(not to say dangerous!) ... ... So If wheat grass is not a chelator that would be great to actually feel what it can do to clean blood and remove toxins! ... ... So...is it or is it not a chelator?   [End]
              • chlorella is a chelator because it contains high amounts of...   Tizona   3y

chlorella is a chelator because it contains high amounts of sulfur. ... ... however, wheatgrass contains no, or perhaps just trace amounts, of sulfur and therefore is not a chelator and is perfectly safe to use if you have mercury in your mouth   [End]
              • What are you referring to when you say that chelators and m...   healthseeker79   3y

What are you referring to when you say that chelators and mercury dental fillings are a ”no no” and ”dangersous?” I know that chelators are used to remove residual metals after such fillings are removed by a dentist. But, what is the harm in consuming things like chlorella if you don’t have your fillings removed? I can’t find anything on medical web sites (or anywhere online) that explains what the harm in this might be.   [End]
    • Slime mold will take over a flat very quickly.Slim mold is ...   grassman   3y

Slime mold will take over a flat very quickly.Slim mold is non toxic and is just a nuisance.Strict moisture control along with adequate air circulation will fix the problem.   [End]
    • the way to permanently solve this problem is to grow your w...   Tizona   3y

the way to permanently solve this problem is to grow your wheatgrass outside in the ground. Of course most people are not able to do this ... ... but if this is an option, definitely do it. The wheat grass grown outside in the ground is about 10 times more powerful than the Tray grown wheat grass   [End]
  • Does young wheatgrass plants juice contains agglutinin   #121884   3y

Hello, ... ... I apreciate if anyone of you posess the credible information or source which arguments if wheatgrass juice could contains agglutinins in amounts that could trigger harmfull reactions during fasting or two weeks continous intaking?   [End]
    • I considered wheatgrass juice or barleygrass juice as uncon...   IvanDrvaric   3y

I considered wheatgrass juice or barleygrass juice as unconditional super-juice for almost any kind of detox. ... But I’ve read somewhere that one third of the WGA deposited or formed in seed during germination( wheatgrass agglutinin ) is migrated to the leaves. OTher two thirds are deposited to the roots. ... I have no possibilites to provide some biochemical tests to ... be souvereign. I hope one day I’ll be able to. But at the moment it seems to me very importat to be aware of all ... ( even smallest ) possible risk that could infulence on the body or condition during regular intaking of wheatgra ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The endosperm contains the lectin known as wheat germ agglu...   grassman   3y

The endosperm contains the lectin known as wheat germ agglutinin.The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center list wheat grass among the foods that can promote an allergic reaction.I do not believe it is an issue in young grass but safety first is always best.Sunflower greens have a much better taste as juice on a salad or a smoothie.   [End]
      • Hello Grassman, ... ... So you’re suggesting Uni-Chic Coel...   #121884   3y

Hello Grassman, ... ... So you’re suggesting Uni-Chic Coeliac disease center is confirming containment of agglutinin ... ALSO IN YOUNG WHEATGRASS JUICE? ... ... I am wondering what impact has juicing of migration ... of agglutinins from leaves to juice? ... Would be juicing filter for agglutinins? ... ... ... Sunflower greens for juicing? ... I am not sure if I can produce same quantites of sunflower greens in plates as for wheatgrass? ... ... I’ve read somewhere that sunflower sprouts are very estrogenic active ( phytoestrogens that are able to act when bind to human cell receptors ). So that would be an contraindication ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Image Embedded Lectins are typically globular proteins that are resistant ...   grassman   3y

Lectins are typically globular proteins that are resistant to digestion.The glue or paste like consistency of dough is a good example. ... ... No I was not suggesting that this is or was found in grass juice.The University of Chicago was recommending avoidance for people suffering from Coeliac disease. ... ... All foods have some type of hormone and animal hormones are far stronger than plant hormones.These phyto nutrients give the body the ability to express itself properly.This is why humans see in color which only exists in the experience of life. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Photos/grassmans_sp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Very impressed with this frozen mailorder wheatgrass   Tizona   3y  C

I’ve tried out two different mail order frozen wheatgrass products ... ... the first one came from here ... ... http://dynamicgreens.com/ ... ... The product is fine. However the packaging is awful! Once you open up a sheet all of the wheatgrass shots on that row are exposed. ... ... I just hated wrestling with the packaging. I don’t think it keeps the wheatgrass very fresh ... ... Second product I tried is this ... ... http://www.hawkhaven.com/ ... ... Very impressed! Quality is very high. Packaging is perfect. It comes in 2 ounce individual containers. All in all I’m very happy with it. Talked to the guy who runs it on th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Don’t waste your money with frozen. If you can’t grow and j...   Wheatgrass Yogi   3y

Don’t waste your money with frozen. If you can’t grow and juice your own Wheatgrass, it’s best not take it at all.....WY   [End]
    • I loved Dynamic Greens. I used to just suck on the cubes an...   Hidden Username   31mo

I loved Dynamic Greens. I used to just suck on the cubes and would feel it working. I figured less exposing it to air by waiting for it to melt in the water. It tasted that good..wasn’t bitter like fresh junk I’ve tried. It’s like the same high you get when you drink fresh juices so to me it’s proof that it’s just as good as fresh. ... ... I also hated the packaging. I haven’t used them in years; I thought they had changed it by now. ... ... One thing you could do is just quickly pop them all out of the buy the Ziplocks with the pump to suck the air out of the bags. ... It’s only a couple bucks and re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dave, "the raw food trucker" will make an action-plan belie...   chirontherainbowbridge   3y  C

..which is not to say living foods is a panacea, but it IS a good piece of the Big picture. ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7pas6xt2ew&feature=related ... ... ... this is a nice introduction to ”Dave, the raw food trucker”, on his four days on BarleyMax. Green power! ... ... Thought it might also inspire some folks who want to (and need to, more importantly) lose weight. He’s really glowing, isn’t he? Just a great guy I ran across connected with Dan aka “The life regenerator”. ... ... ... C ...   [End]
  • Where do you purchase barleygrass seed   geni1   3y

Multiple suggestions are welcomed   [End]
    • You ask a farmer friend! :) ... How many ton would you like...   Js.mom   3y

You ask a farmer friend! :) ... How many ton would you like delivered?   [End]
      • Actually, what we seriously have 40 tons of, is organic, fo...   Js.mom   3y

Actually, what we seriously have 40 tons of, is organic, food grade, hard red wheatgrass seed, and I would be more than happy to send you some if you want to grow wheat grass. I assume you are wanting the barley grass seed for making the grass juice? I plan on getting one of those grass juicers.. someday. ... ... I used to work in an office for a hotel/casino. The owner of the place, was in his 80’s. He had gone to Mexico for treatment for leukemia quite a few years before I met him. Every month, he got a shipment of Barley Greens. He was adamant that the Barley green was what had saved his ...   [retrieve this message]
        • http://www.amazon.com/Organic-Barley-Seeds-Barleygrass-Orna...   Js.mom   3y

http://www.amazon.com/Organic-Barley-Seeds-Barleygrass-Ornamental/dp/B000NVZKZG/ref=pd_sbs_gro_1   [End]
          • Hmm, interesting. I’m going to post the links so I can fin...   Js.mom   3y

Hmm, interesting. I’m going to post the links so I can find this again myself: ... ... http://www.sproutpeople.com/seed/barleygrass.html ... ... http://www.infinitehealthresources.com/Store/Products/Catalog/-358/1.html   [End]
            • I did wheatgrass a few years back, it didnt settle too well...   geni1   3y

I did wheatgrass a few years back, it didnt settle too well with me, but i find that it normally doesnt with toxic people, now that i found this neat thing called liver flushing, (dont know if you heard of it) im gonna give the grass thing another shot, ive also read where people tend to do better with barley rather than wheatgrass.   [End]
              • people tend to underestimate just how powerful this stuff i...   Tizona   3y

people tend to underestimate just how powerful this stuff is ... ... The way to do it is to start with SMALL amounts and work your way up ... ... The other thing to do is to add a small amount of wheat grass to a large amount of water and then sip on that r throughout the day ... ... For whatever reason your body tolerates it MUCH much better when it is diluted in water. And of course you should use good high-quality spring water. Add some lemon juice to really give a zing to it   [End]
                • Thanks for the reply Tizona, Ive searched curezone pretty w...   geni1   3y

Thanks for the reply Tizona, Ive searched curezone pretty well looking for testimonies from juicing grasses but they seem to be lagging. There are a few people who write in but it seems like not a whole lot. Have you had great things happen with juicing grasses. I have a feeling that theres something to it but not many talking about it.   [End]
                  • it is certainly one of the most powerful things I’ve ever p...   Tizona   3y

it is certainly one of the most powerful things I’ve ever put in my body ... ... I’ve always had best luck with wheat grass grown in soil in the earth. I find that far superior to the stuff that is grown in trays inside ... ... Because I live in an apartment now I don’t have the ability to grow it outside so I haven’t done any for a while ... ... At one point I was doing about 12 to 16 ounces per day and my energy was through the roof! But you have to work up to that amount ... ... It gives you great energy and mental acuity. Another thing it does it cranks up your bowels. It doesn’t cause of urgency, but it ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Wow! thanks for the testimony, i’ll use that to keep me mot...   geni1   3y

Wow! thanks for the testimony, i’ll use that to keep me motivated to try it out. A lot of people have said that once they tried barely grass that they actually prefer it over wheatgrass. Whats your thoughts on this? I have about 10 pounds of wheat that i have in my easygreen sprouter and its not sprouting which surprises me because its less than 5 years old, and when i first got it there was no problems sprouting, so i found some oats and i thought i would give that a shot until i got more wheat or barley.   [End]
                      • the main difference between barley grass and wheatgrass is ...   Tizona   3y

the main difference between barley grass and wheatgrass is that barley tastes bitter, whereas wheat tastes sweet. ... ... For some people the wheat grass is just too sweet, it can be sickeningly sweet. But for some people that barley to is just too bitter ... ... What you can do is grow both and then juice both together this will give you a mixture of sweet and bitter. ... ... This is all just a personal preference. ... ... sounds like this to seeds you have now are no longer viable. That happens   [End]
                    • Great testimony indeed. Do you think that if one took 12 to...   Rainy.   3y

Great testimony indeed. Do you think that if one took 12 to 16 ounces of the powdered stuff it would have the same effect or close to it?   [End]
        • LOL....40 TONS!!!!!, thats WAAAY too much, 2 ton will be fi...   geni1   3y

LOL....40 TONS!!!!!, thats WAAAY too much, 2 ton will be fine.....   [End]
          • friend of mine, just tell me how much you want, and I will ...   Js.mom   3y

friend of mine, just tell me how much you want, and I will seriously send you all that you want..I didn’t tell you my wheat story? I have 40 pound buckets for long term storage I could some in for you, and send it UPS if you’d like. ... ... Thanks for the info Tizona..I would definetly have to cover it to keep the birds away. My husband started cracking it and feeding it to the calves, and for the first time ever, we have a whole bunch of big doves that have taken up residency. They must be enjoying the wheat so much, they forgot to fly south for the winter :) ... ... In the stuff I gave the links ...   [retrieve this message]
            • http://www.sproutpeople.com/seed/barleygrass.html ... ... ...   Js.mom   3y

http://www.sproutpeople.com/seed/barleygrass.html ... ... When growing Grass: You really MUST Pre-Sprout it before planting. ... ... Pre-Sprout ... Put seed* into a bowl or your Sprouter. ... Add 2-3 times as much cool (60-70 degree) water. ... Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all. ... Allow seeds to Soak for 8-12 hours. ... ... ... Empty the seeds into your sprouter if necessary. ... Drain off the soak water. ... ... Rinse thoroughly with cool (60-70°) water ... and Drain thoroughly. ... ... Set anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. ... ... Rinse and Drain again in 8-12 hou ...   [retrieve this message]
              • My husband was asking about a wheat grass juicer that also ...   Js.mom   3y

My husband was asking about a wheat grass juicer that also juices vegetables etc. ... ... Does anyone know if this one would work well for that (or not)? ... ... http://www.infinitehealthresources.com/Store/Products/Item/-38/1/238.html   [End]
                • I have a samson, but i dont really have anything to compare...   geni1   3y

I have a samson, but i dont really have anything to compare it to, it seems if i want all the juice from wheatgrass i have to send it through a couple of times, but i seems to work for me but considering ive only owned one juicer i wouldnt be the one to ask ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubdZ5wtXzn4   [End]
                  • what you want is this ... ... http://www.amazon.com/Omega-...   Tizona   3y

what you want is this ... ... http://www.amazon.com/Omega-J8005-Single-Gear-Commercial-Masticating/dp/B0002OKDT2 ... ... omega 8000 series juicer ... ... Is the best all around juicer that also does wheatgrass juice ... ... The above mentioned lexen juicer is like a cheap version of the omega. However, I have heard good things about the lexen although I have never owned one ... ... I own an omega and I can tell you it is a workhorse. It will do a good job on most things including wheatgrass. Also makes a great applesauce. ... ... Sometimes you can find a good deal on used ones on eBay. Shop around   [retrieve this message]
                  • this looks interesting. This is the much earlier version of...   Tizona   3y

this looks interesting. This is the much earlier version of the juicer that I linked to you on Amazon ... ... http://cgi.ebay.com/Omega-Juicer-model-8000-works-fine-/160534801237?pt=Small_Kitchen_Appliances_US&hash=item25609eab55 ... ... It’s not as good as the later models, but if you are looking for a bargain that might be good for you. ... ... Personally I would advise spending the money on a better one though   [End]
                    • Thanks Tizona, ... Good idea with the screen too! We have a...   Js.mom   3y

Thanks Tizona, ... Good idea with the screen too! We have alot of cottontail rabbits I need to protect it from too. ... In a few months, we’ll have an entire field of wheat grass that will be about 8 inches tall..but it will only last about a week at that stage. ... ... geni1..we had a sprouter given to us as a gift, and have never used it :( I didn’t like reading about the fungus/mold that can go with it.   [End]
            • friend of mine, just tell me how much you want, and I will ...   geni1   3y

friend of mine, just tell me how much you want, and I will seriously send you all that you want In the stuff I gave the links for above geni1, it also says that if you will first put them in a glass jar, and cover them with water and get them started sprouting first, and then plant them..you’ll have better luck growing the grass too. And, I also read where one of the armies (Napoleans or someone’s), drank the water off of sprouted barley for their energy the horseradish root that I planted never did grow he horseradish root that I planted never did grow ... I’m salty about mine too, i tried ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Yes, you have to sprout them before you plant them. Very he...   Tizona   3y

Yes, you have to sprout them before you plant them. Very helpful ... ... as far as drinking the sprout water goes, that is somewhat controversial. Personally I find it disgusting. If you do it I would suggest throwing away the first batch of water (after a few hours of soaking) and drinking the second batch. ... ... Yes a handcranked juicer will work for wheat grass. It’s also much cheaper. However, it is a lot of work! If you just want one or 2 ounces it will be fine. But if you want much more than that believe me when I tell you you’ll definitely want an electric powered juicer! ... ... As far as cover ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A Raw Foods Heart Healthy Diet for Ex-President Clinton fro...   Dr. Flora   4y  C

In the 80’s, I worked for Ruth Otte, CEO of the Discovery Channel as an on-retainer-like-a-lawyer doctor. My job was to keep her and her family well. Her family included her friends and people who worked for her. This lady got a $ million a month for her job. ... ... I lived in between LA and SF in CA while I worked with her and her Pasadena people and also flew to her home in MD to minister. This was a 24 hour a day job bringing people back to life, with wheat grass and baby greens being flown in daily. The friends in her ’family’ had been diagnosed with terminal cancers that had metastasized, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Really looking forward to my first shot of Wheatgrass but...   Danforz   4y

Firstly, hello everyone. This is my first post. I initially discovered this forum when I was drinking powdered wheatgrass. I am now upgrading to home grown wheatgrass but am encountering a difficulty. ... ... I cannot use a soil medium so I had the options of the Coco Tek Hydroponic Pad from Wheatgrasskits.com or the ”Baby Blanket Pad” from Sproutepeople.com. Ultimately, I went with Wheatgrasskits.com because of price. Please note that I am comparing my yields (using the Coco Tek Pad) to the yields found on Sproutepeople.com website (where they use the baby blankets). ... ... My problem is that I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Total newbie w/probably dumb Qs.   LoricaLady   4y

So, after you cut the wheatgrass to juice it, do you pull out the roots & start all over? I was kinda hoping it is like yard grass, where you cut it and it grows back, but I guess not? ... ... If you start all over from scratch, can you leave the roots in the soil as a kind of fertilizer?   [End]
  • chlorella causing bleeding mid-cycle   cckat   4y

Hi, ... ... I don’t know if this has ever happened to anyone else, but whenever I take chlorella I bleed a bit half way through my cycle. If I don’t take chlorella I have normal periods and don’t bleed mid-cycle. ... ... I have tried chlorella 3 times and each time this happened and then I got scared and stopped taking it as it is obviously affecting my hormones. But is it a bad thing or is it part of a healing reaction? ... ... I also find I get a lot of mucuc in my esophagus and my stomach gets quite acidic. ... ... Carla   [End]
  • What is wheatgrass powder? Is it different from wheatgrass ...   DareToHeal   4y

Hello, ... ... I purchased some organic ”wheatgrass powder” off at a fairly good price. ... ... I emailed the suppliers asking if it was powder from the juice or the whole plant and they haven’t replied.... ... ... I assume the powder from the juice is the best stuff? ... ... And that if its cheaper then its probably the plant ground up and then made into juice since you could make more powder this way... ... ... Does anyone know about this? ... ... Is it most beneficial to get just the powder from the juice? ... ... I like to be mobile so I’m not going to be growing wheatgrass for now, powders the next best thing. ... ... I kno ...   [retrieve this message]
    • yes! I know that company too! Its more beneficial because t...   healthypinay   3y

yes! I know that company too! Its more beneficial because the roots has many enzymes that helps prevent cancer. They use Indoor Organic Aeroponic Cultivation system. You can really see how clean the roots are as well as the leaves. this system ensures perfectly clean wheatgrass that is bacteria-free, mold-free and chemical free. ... Wheatgrass powder is much better because it is easy to prepare and taste good. This company has two variands of wheatgrass. Wheatgrass pure and wheatgrass with honey. bith taste good! =) I hope I was able to help! =)   [End]
  • Which type of wheatgrass is most powerful?   LymphNymph   4y  C

Are Kamut more powerful than ie Durum and other types of wheat? My dealer has switched from Kamut (which tasted, hmm - not so good) to Oeland Spring Wheat, which tastes much better, (milder, fresher etc), but is the nutritional value the same? I am trying to cure lymphedema.   [End]
  • Joint pains   #121884   4y  C

Hello, ... ... I am trying to somehow approach to my joint problems with home remedies. With medicines I have not got much luck except that I survive with anti-pain tablets. ... ... On the other way I am dealing with ginecological problems but it seems regular treatment with wheatgrass juice and vegetable juices resulted in positive results at physician. ... ... So my whish to approach to the next step : to joint problems. ... ... I am wondering about many approaches: ... - home remedies with adapted daily food style living ... ( removal of food that could cause symptoms - vegetarian or ... vegan ? ) ... - home re ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi! I read from Maxalife that omega-3 fatty acids have ...   maxalife   3y

Hi! I read from Maxalife that omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory capabilities. This includes easing joint aches like that of arthritis. Really awesome stuff! I got my supplements at Maxalife and I’m already seeing the benefits. I have dry eyes and hypertension.   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... Here are a few ideas to look into... ... ...   ToHemp   32mo

Hello, ... ... Here are a few ideas to look into... ... ... Hemp oil has the perfect ratio of Omega’s that we need, plus many other benefits. ... ... Metabolic enzymes - ones that contain both nattokinase, and serrapeptase in addition to the others. We, my sister and I, have found this to be IT, after years of taking supplements with limited success. Metabolic enzymes will enhance what you are taking and after awhile you might find you’ll be able to reduce the dosage of your other supplements. ... ... The other two things to look into are tumeric (a pure source, NOT tumeric from the grocery store) and msm. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Menopause migraines, premature stop of menzes Wheatgrass, B...   #121884   4y  C

Hello, ... ... I apreciate any help in following conditions: ... ... 1. many years treatment of hypothiroidism ... 2. premature - early stop of menzes and ... start of the symptoms of menopause at 40’s. ... 3. regularly headaches ... ... I would like to take more controle in my hands with home proven remedies to improve my condition for just a step to get ... hope and energy for every day activities. ... ... My present possibilites are what I am considering: ... ... 1. preparing fresh wheatgrass juice or barley juice ... I grow both of them at home on plates at balcony ... ... 2. chia seeds ... ... 3. supplements of cellfoods ... w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Green foods do contain mild goitrogens but are not an issue...   grassman   4y

Green foods do contain mild goitrogens but are not an issue.Floride would be an issue that should be addressed.Toxin avoidance with a focus on energy will do wonders.Caffine should be replaced with high energy foods”greens and veggies”blended juiced and eaten.   [End]
      • Hello Grassman, ... ... I gues in the case of my friend wh...   IvanDrvaric   4y

Hello Grassman, ... ... I gues in the case of my friend who is dealing with those problems the reason is exposure to heavy metals in childhood or later!?! ... But we will have to check that by lab tests. ... ... Than there is also challenge of chelating protocol. ... I wonder if wheatgrass and barley juice could have also chelating function ( since there are a lot of amino-acids ). ... I guess amino-acids and proteins are capable of binding the heavy metals in the blood and tissues. ... And support this process with fermented cruciferous (broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts ) vegetable with EM microorganis ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Omega3 in chia seeds and using barley juice as vitamin E an...   IvanDrvaric   4y  C

Hello, ... ... While consuming omega-3/omega-6 plant sources ( chia seeds, hemp seeds ) it intrigues me the problem of grinding and soaking. I presume both of these processing activites oxidize unsaturated fats in seeds. ... ... But if not grindiding I presume the body has no potential to absorb fats. Even in chia seeds where jello is formed around the seeds while soaking. So I am severed between those two presumes. ... ... On the other way while soaking grinding process I guess by hydrolizing with water also destroys unsaturated fats. ... ... ... Does this make sense any one of you ? ... Could be that presummat ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Well you got mono poly and saturated fats.Seeds are stable ...   grassman   4y

Well you got mono poly and saturated fats.Seeds are stable until they are exposed to air/grinding and heat.I would not grind chia but would grind flax.When drinking grass juice you get all three types of fat.POLY,MONO and Saturated in the right ratio.Have you tried juicing sunflower greens?   [End]
      • Hello Grassman, ... ... Interesting that difference. ... W...   IvanDrvaric   4y

Hello Grassman, ... ... Interesting that difference. ... What is the reason of that differentiation between flaxseed and chia seeds so that chia seeds suppose to be more unstable for grinding? ... ... It seems acceptable your statement about availability of ... fats in wheatgrass juice. But when I am away from home on the route I can not juice fresh wheatgrass. I can use chia seeds and green magma powder. ... ... ... If I grind chia seeds with lower speed so that I can provide temperature stability you still consider this could harm ... unsaturated fats in chia seeds? ... ... ... Juicing Sunflower seeds? ... ... Does it mean g ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Chia seeds   grassman   4y

Chia seeds are actually more stable then flax seeds do to the amount of antioxidants present in the seed.As far as grinding goes for chia there is no reason to do this for digestion.Chia needs to be hydrated but does not require grinding.Flax needs both hydration and grinding for optimal usage.Taking a high power blender on the road is easy and fast.Have you tried blending?Sunflower greens are the best tasting sprout green in my opinion. ... I have some pics. of my sunflower greens in the image gallery in the photos secion in a folder at the bottom of the page.The folder name is grassmans spr ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hello Grassman, ... ... So your statement is that chia see...   IvanDrvaric   4y

Hello Grassman, ... ... So your statement is that chia seed do not need to be ground for absorbing bioactive matters inside the seed? ... ... If Chia seed is only hydrated and then ingested in that jello form there is no risk that seed would just pass through the intestinal system ? ... ... ... My speculation was that jello form and whole seeds ... ( atlhough seeds are tinny ) have some bioactivity ... ( protein and unsaturated fats and anti-oxidants - I guess ... vitamin E ) but if i grind the seeds ( of course carefully ) ... I can raise bioavailibility of those bioactive sources. ... ... Ok I can join you in doubt ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Video Embedded Re: Chia seeds/optimizing nutritional uptake.   grassman   4y

When one is seeking the best way to get nutrients from food one must be logical and practical.Everything is subjective to the individual and how well there digestive track is functioning.If one is digesting in a good fashion than grinding via a grinder or blender may not be necessary.Some seeds such as sesame are at there best sprouted and blended into a smoothie. ... ... I use the chia jell in my smoothies where they get pre chewed in my vita prep 3.If the whole dry seeds get ingested the seeds will wick the moisture from the digestive track and that would be a negative/hydration. ... ... Since you ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Chia seeds vs greens ( juices, smoothies) OR chia with ...   IvanDrvaric   4y

Dear Grassman, ... ... I am looking right know sunflower seeds in plates for growing. ... To what height should I grow baby plants suitable for : ... ... a) juicing ... b) green smoothies in combination with fruits ... c) for salads ... ... My default feeling is that to the same height as wheatgrass or barleygrass ? Or is it different? ... ... According to your comment about good taste of sunflower greens I am thinking to replace wheatgrass with sunflower for the children because in case of wheatgrass I have to add a lot of pineapple since the taste is not very acceptable. ... ... My question is with what fruits may I mix ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hello Ivan ... ... I get my raw sunflower seeds from nutso...   grassman   4y

Hello Ivan ... ... I get my raw sunflower seeds from nutsonline.com and they are a larger variety of sunflower seed.Baby black oil sunflower seeds are generally used for sprouting.Do to there small size you can put more in a flat and they sprout quickly. ... ... Soaking is different do to the good seeds floating and the bad ones sinking.I soak mine for 12hrs. and let them rest for 12hrs. then place on flat.Scoop the floaters off and discard those that sink.I also glean the seed for broken and damaged seeds before I soak them. ... ... I have pictures of my sunflowers from placing on the flat to harvest he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • oat bran and wheat grass   riyan   4y  C

hi guys i bought OAT BRAN and WHEAT GRASS POWDER . ... ... ... ... but i dont know how to use/take OATBRAN every day.. i mean should i cook it with water for few minutes or to take it without cook with water...and how many grams i can take daily ...and someone know any good quality of oat bran from any website so please let me know so i will buy next time this kind of oat bran variety and quality.... ... ... and also i want to know that how to use this ORGANIC WHEAT GRASS POWDER... how many table spoon with water should i take daily...coz wheat grass is very good for body... ... thxxxxxxx all u reading that ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The oatbran can be mixed with water uncooked.Tho since it i...   #46892   4y

The oatbran can be mixed with water uncooked.Tho since it is being taken in a wet form we dont start producing the pitalin digestive enzyme so it isnt digested very readily, but instead becomes a broom for our GI tract. ... ... There are many different opinions on using such products tho. The overgrowth of candida people have many therapies so perhaps thats why you got it. ... ... The grass juice understanding is that its the chlorophyll thats the full of vit, minerals and enzymes food, and which is easily metabolized as opposed to the grain which is not. ... ... Also many will tell you that the bran sc ...   [retrieve this message]
      •  Also many will tell you that the bran scours the inte...   Hveragerthi   4y

Also many will tell you that the bran scours the intestinal system of flora and tho it will assit elimination it actually causes dependence because its not fiber that we need for healthy elimination its intestinal flora. ... ... Oat bran is considered a "soft" fiber, not a hard fiber like wheat bran. So it is not hard on the intestines. And the cellulose of the oat bran provides a food sources to feed the flora. The flora ferment the fibers to break down the cellulose, a long chain sugar molecule, in to simpler sugars they can feed on. So we need fibers to keep the flora health ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Very interesting, thanks, tho I still feel that we do bette...   vairagi   4y

Very interesting, thanks, tho I still feel that we do better with a diet that promotes digestion in the arena that each food item was designed to activate enzymatic action in. Furthermore since so many have intestinal predicaments it would do them better to stick with easily digested choices and hard or soft we all know bran will clump and seemingly assist peristalsis tho that is symptomatic and the better option would be to power up the flora with mono diets of living and simpley digested foods. ... ...   [End]
          •  Very interesting, thanks, tho I still feel that we do...   Hveragerthi   4y

Very interesting, thanks, tho I still feel that we do better with a diet that promotes digestion in the arena that each food item was designed to activate enzymatic action in. Furthermore since so many have intestinal predicaments it would do them better to stick with easily digested choices and hard or soft we all know bran will clump and seemingly assist peristalsis tho that is symptomatic and the better option would be to power up the flora with mono diets of living and simpley digested foods. ... ... I have taken spoonfuls of rice bran numerous times and just threw it in my mouth. It ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: rectifying   vairagi   4y

I was implying it clumps in our intestines, thus promoting the nice eliminations. Whether that word is helpful or not the action of many foods pull intestinal bacteria out in eliminatin and should be understood and kept in mind by anyone challanged in that area. ... ... I agree w you that bran is a very real food source, I dont think I said or implied that it was not, no need to get into the chemistry of it, thats not new, unusual or hidden knowledge. ... ... One point may be that it isnt that easily digested by humans especially with the way we usually choose to eat all our grains, and taking into ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: oat bran and wheat grass   Ixitixl   5mo

Interesting. What would you say to so many people who claim after starting oat or other fiber with time their guts have been becoming more and more senseless so they have been needing more and more fiber till they reach the point when fiber is not easing their constipation at all? ... ... And also. Inulin and other synthetic fiber is known to feed the bad bacteria. Are you pro or against inulin and other synthetic fiber?   [End]
        • Not to belabor the topic however, to consider to what abili...   #46892   4y

Not to belabor the topic however, to consider to what ability our intestinal flora can breakdown celulose is important since it is not something we find readily seen in human digestion as opposed to termites say ( yes I know that its the intstinal flora in the termites that digest celulose), sure certain creatures living in our gut can try but that certainly not their primary choice and if we find intestinal gas a result then we know the status of our system. HOwever most are taking it to deal with a elimination and the symptoamtic fix has side affects that contribute to more syndromic ac ...   [retrieve this message]
          •  You crack me up H, I hope your concern is as real as ...   Hveragerthi   4y

You crack me up H, I hope your concern is as real as your intensity. ... I was interested in the difference between the basic petroleum molecule and the molecules of the super lubricants developed for the Alaska pipeline, one is like a beachball, the other like a golfball, similar, tho not quite the same except in their abilty to be effectivly utillized,when we compare the simple oses molcules with the larger carb molecule groupings. ... ... If all we ever ingested was simple sugar molecules what do you think would happen? We would see a lot more obesity, a lot more diabetes, decreased bon ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Is Oat bran something other than oatmeal? Or is it a portio...   kelly1425   7mo

Is Oat bran something other than oatmeal? Or is it a portion of the oat in powder form? I am hoping I can add steel-cut oatmeal to my diet.   [End]
    •  but i dont know how to use/take OATBRAN every day.. i...   Hveragerthi   4y

but i dont know how to use/take OATBRAN every day.. i mean should i cook it with water for few minutes or to take it without cook with water...and how many grams i can take daily . ... ... You can blend it in to smoothies, or sprinkle it on foods. ... ... I recommend a tablespoon 3 times daily. ...   [End]
      • thnx all u people to tell me about.. ... ... @hveragerthi...   riyan   4y

thnx all u people to tell me about.. ... ... @hveragerthi... as u telling me that i can use oat bran blending into smoothies or sprinkle it on foods without cook..... am i right??? ... ... but i like very much to cook 2 table spoon of oat bran with water for 3 minutes and i eat it in the morning which give me good feeling..... plz tel me can i use oatbran this way if no harmfull for me??????????? ... ... and i mix half table spoon of wheatgrass in one glass water and drink it??? is this ok ??????????   [End]
        • I mix oatbran with oats and cook them up together as porrid...   Tigermoon   4y

I mix oatbran with oats and cook them up together as porridge every morning. I use half and half mixture. Just like ordinary porridge really, but half of it is oat bran.   [End]
        •   thnx all u people to tell me about.. ... ... @hve...   Hveragerthi   4y

thnx all u people to tell me about.. ... ... @hveragerthi... as u telling me that i can use oat bran blending into smoothies or sprinkle it on foods without cook..... am i right??? ... ... Correct. ... ... but i like very much to cook 2 table spoon of oat bran with water for 3 minutes and i eat it in the morning which give me good feeling..... plz tel me can i use oatbran this way if no harmfull for me??????????? ... ... Heating the oat bran is not going to harm the oat bran. So this is fine. ... ... and i mix half table spoon of wheatgrass in one glass water and drink it??? is this ok ?????????? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • thx u all guys...and HV.... im clear now about oat bran and...   riyan   4y

thx u all guys...and HV.... im clear now about oat bran and wheatgrass....   [End]
          • Re: NIH, HA   vairagi   4y

Re the note on your site. NIH, The heart Asso. some profit driven health company, chemical metabolistic renderings that arent compared to anything so as to know where to place them in the scheme of things? How many times in t he past 50 years have they and those like them led people astray because of their agendas or behind the scenes power struggles. We all should know by now that the saturated vs unstaurated fat issues are not what had been promoted for years by such groups for one, as a starting point of reliability in relating truth . ... ... ... Sure ill, unhealthy , dysfunctioning systems ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Reedit   #94391   4y

Can you explain Prickly Ash Ba   [End]
  • Lemongrass tea - using instead of water in heavy endurance ...   IvanDrvaric   4y  C

Hello dear curezone collegues, ... ... I am considering using great amounts of lemongrass tea instead of water in some long-distance endurance body activity. During activity I am conisdering to replace fluid loss with lemongrass tea. From time to time I plan to add dried barleygrass powder to the lemongrass tea. ... ... Could this combination or using lemongrass tea have any side effects that could affect performance during activity. ... ... What I have in mind? ... 1) possible tannins in the tea that could lower absorption of ... calcium, magnesium or iron? ... 2) other possible anti-nutrients in lemongrass t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Siderophore in Wheatgrass-Iron chelation   IvanDrvaric   4y  C

Hello, ... ... I’ve just read about sideropohore - ligand that is strong chelator of the iron. It is produced in some pathogrenic microorganisms ( like Candida Albicanis ) to compete for iron sources in host. So in human body it competes with lactoferrin and transferin for iron absorption. Iron is also beneficial for yeast and bacterias. ... ... My question is: ... I read that also grasses have siderophore ligand / protein in their metabolism. Would that mean that wheatgrass juice is uptaking the iron and this way we drinkers of fresh healing wheatgrass or barley grass juice we are exposed to the risk ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Beauty Through Mineralization - David Wolfe   RRR Invincible   5y  C

Excellent program from David Wolfe on enzymes, acid-alkaline balance, raw food, wheatgrass and various minerals. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Sincere questions   UserX   5y  C

... What do you think of using the green powders if you can’t grow your own wheatgrass? ... ... Have any of you ever been on a wheatgrass fast? What does it consist of? Drinking wheat grass only I imagine would be the answer. How much would you take in one day? Could you take enough to keep your body from a starvation diet mode? Unless you are on a water only fast don’t you have to have a certain amount of nutrition to keep you from starving as ketosis will not be at work? Wouldn’t too much grass juice keep you in a severe detox mode? Would that be safe? ...   [End]
    • I think the green powders are a great alternative. ... ......   sunmoonstars   5y

I think the green powders are a great alternative. ... ... I don’t know if I would be brave enough to do a wheatgrass fast, once I drank 2 oz’s at once and everything I ate came back up. It’s very, very potent.   [End]
      • Thanks for your reply. I drink it on an empty stomach so I ...   UserX   5y

Thanks for your reply. I drink it on an empty stomach so I don’t get that reaction. I have heard that people fast on it. I wish I could get some answers to my questions and some experiences. Thanks for sharing your experience. It all helps.   [End]
        • The Hippocrates institutes use grass and other green juices...   grassman   5y

The Hippocrates institutes use grass and other green juices within there therapies.You can contact them but I do not believe that they use the extreme fasting as a therapy.   [End]
          • Re: Sincere questions   UserX   5y

... Thank you.   [End]
            • I know several people who have done well on wheatgrass fast...   InnerCalm   5y

I know several people who have done well on wheatgrass fasts. ... ... The key is to use either a powder or fresh grass that has been grown in highly mineralized soil and soil that has good natural drainage. The tray kind is notorious for growing mold. Most people that think they are experiencing die off symptoms form the wheatgrass are actually experiencing mold reactions due to tray grown grass. ... ... Barley Gold is a superior barley powder. Lots of excellent testimonials.   [End]
              • ... ... Excellent. Do you know how much you have to take a...   UserX   5y

... ... Excellent. Do you know how much you have to take a day to keep your body from going into a starvation mode since ketosis in the body will not be at work as this is not a true fast? Do the people you know have posts on the internet about their experiences? Thanks for the info.   [End]
                • He took about 12 0unces broken up throughout the day. Gras...   InnerCalm   5y

He took about 12 0unces broken up throughout the day. Grass will give you a perfect amino blend that will easily be formed into protein within your body. ... ... The key though is it needs to be grown in the ground with lots of mineralization and mico organisms in the soil. This type of grass is so far above regular grasses grown in trays. ... ... Grown this way it is a true superfood.   [End]
  • Food Intolerance   CovertAngel   5y  C

I was tested recently for food intolerance which came back positive for wheat, gluten, barley, rye, spelt and just about every other grain you can think of. It was blood IgG testing. ... ... So my question is, can I still use wheatgrass juice? Also, what about sprouted bread? ... ...   [End]
    • The main issue with grain is the protein gluten.If you had ...   grassman   5y

The main issue with grain is the protein gluten.If you had the anti-gliadin antibody test and it came back positive then avoiding gluten is a wise thing to do.Wheat grass does not contain gluten so there will be no problem with grass juice.Sprouted grain does digest easier than non sprouted grains.You can use buckwheat which has no gluten and there are other alternatives as well.It is not natural to be allergic so clean up your diet and your body will reset itself to balance things out.Be well and at peace with all things.   [End]
      • I had a IgG blood test by a company www.imupro.com.au. The...   CovertAngel   5y

I had a IgG blood test by a company www.imupro.com.au. The results were positive for antibodies for wheat, barley, kamut, oats, rye, spelt and buckwheat, not just gluten. I tested positive for 75 of the 300 foods tested. I am not sure how accurate this testing is, as I have since read conflicting information. ... ... I’m just not sure how vigilant to be with these test results. ... ...   [End]
  • healed stage 111 Breast cancer   sunshine10   5y  C

Suzanna Marcus cured herself of stage 111 Breast Cancer without chemical intervention or radiation. She’s inspiring and believes we can get over any of life’s challenges. ... See her on utube reading from her book in California. ... Its now nearly 12 years since she was given 6 months to live ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeJk20r5MlM ... ...   [End]
  • Juicing (and more) with a blender instead of a juicer   R Invincible   5y  C

Hello! ... ... I wanted to post some tips on making amazing fresh juices and smoothies using a blender. ... ... I have owned a champion juicer and a green star twin gear juicer. They’re great for juicing but ultimately very time consuming and messy. Cleaning up afterwards was always a tedious chore. It was always a pain to cut everything up in order to feed down the chute. ... ... I bought myself a high speed Blendtec blender (3 HP but blends at 2HP) - and now use that to make all my juices. It is incredibly fast, and so easy to clean. I sold my juicers and have never looked back! ... ... All I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Oh my! ... ... Some of the ingredients you have! Around h...   wuzwad   5y

Oh my! ... ... Some of the ingredients you have! Around here I feel lucky if I get to juice a couple of fresh apples, maybe a carrot! ... ... Small town, no decent stores, no gardens..... ... ... Sure would be great to heal and get healthy on the things you mention! ... ... I feel healthier just reading your post! ... ... wuz   [End]
      • Hey Wuzzie :-) ... ... I also juice a lot of sprouts. You...   Invincible   5y

Hey Wuzzie :-) ... ... I also juice a lot of sprouts. You can grow them even without a garden and they are so healthy and nutritious!!! ... ... Check this site: http://www.sproutpeople.com/ ... ... 1 tablespoon of seeds will produce at least a cup of sprouts that will be ready for eating/adding to salads or for juicing in 5-7 days - and that cup of sprouts will be healthier than a plateful of regular vegetables. ... ... Sprouts are living food. Amazing health benefits! Alive with enzymes. ... ... All you need are seeds, a glass jar and a way to drain the water (that you’ll rinse twice a day) and a wind ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... I, too, have a good juicer that I use but is tough to c...   Corey   5y

... I, too, have a good juicer that I use but is tough to clean. Lots of times I will grind a few different veggies, etc in a blender so I can get the pulp also. No waste there. ... ... I like your idea about using the blender for a juicer. Sometimes I go on a juice diet and you do offer a good alternative to the juicer. ... ... Thank you!!! ... ... Corey   [End]
    • thanks for all the tips, I”m venturing into this raw diet, ...   Anja   5y

thanks for all the tips, I”m venturing into this raw diet, I’m about 80% right now. ... ... I got the Blend-Tec recently and love it. When I do the fruit/greens, though, I usually make a smoothie. I feel the same about my juicer as you (I have a green star, used to have a Norwalk and gave it to a friend), and both are so time consuming to use and clean up, so I like your nut milk bag idea, but what about all I’ve read about the high speed thing killing enzymes or whatever? It seems I’ve read it’s not just heat but the speed and friction itself that can cause damage. I know the slow mastic ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I guess there might be some truth that a few of the enzymes...   Invincible   5y

I guess there might be some truth that a few of the enzymes are lost when juicing with a blender ... however, from how it makes me feel, I think it’s a small price to pay ... and I don’t think that many of the enzymes are lost (prob a bit of marketing hype from the juicer sellers) ... ... I gave up regular juicing because I found it so tedious .. but now with juicing using the blendtec, I am drinking LOADS of juice. This is juicing made easy for the lazy person :-) Even when I’m in a rush, I seem to have time to make juice this way. ... ... To strain green juice, I normally use 2 nut bags - o ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi, ... ... Frankly i will say both if you can : Blender a...   power juicer   4y

Hi, ... ... Frankly i will say both if you can : Blender and a Juicer. I tried to do a juice festing, i wold like to do it during 92 days as it supposed to be, but i stop to do it after 10 days. Why? Because at this period of time i used a  blender, but a basic one, not something enough powerful which ability to preserve enzime potential - no just one where you need to blend more and more to be able to get a juice or a smoothie. And after 10 day it became difficult to continue in this way : too much time to prepare, need to cut everything...But i have to say that it was also a decision to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Maya is tht name of blender. Blender on last leg.nm   tomato   5y

yself a high speed Blendtec blender (3 HP but blends at 2HP) - and now use that to make all my juices. It is incredibly fast, and so easy to clean. I sold my juicers and have never looked back! ... ... All I do is put everything I want as a juice into the 1.5 litre blender container, add around 1/4 water (I always drank diluted juice anyway) and then blend on high for 30 seconds or so. I don’t cut anything up - it’s unnecesary. After that, I put everything through a nut milk bag (nylon mesh cloth or cheese cloth will do) - it’s like milking a cow :-) ... ... The juice is PERFECT! A high speed blende ...   [retrieve this message]
      • HeyTomato ... ... The brand is "Blendtec" ... ...   Invincible   5y

HeyTomato ... ... The brand is "Blendtec" ... ... I bought mine from a UK supplier - there aren’t many selling them in the UK right now. But there are loads of sellers for the blendtec in the US. Here is the US Blendtec website: http://blendtec.com/  But do search around for better prices. There are lots of different blendtecs ... bear in mind the greater horsepower, the quicker the blend. ... ... Cheaper than the Vitamix I think ... but I’m not here promoting Blendtec .. just the use of a blender for juicing and easier cleaning. So Blendtec or Vitamix is cool! ... ... Check both bran ...   [retrieve this message]
      • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   pizzacrazy   5y

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • Re: Juicing (and more) with a blender instead of a juicer   Hidden Username   5y

I’ve had a 3hp high speed blender for years and honestly, I hardly use it. I like it for fruit smoothies but eventually got sick of those and found that I just rather EAT the raw fruit. It’s good for the morning fruit smoothies as quick meals and being able to throw/hide fruit in it I normally wouldn’t eat.. like banannas. Cheap and full of nutrients but I despise them regardless of how ripe they are.. but I like them mixed with frozen strawberries. ... ... There are also some liquid and powdered supplements I take..pretty easy to take when they’re hidden in fruit. ... ... ... I tried to make carrot ...   [retrieve this message]
    • We have a Vitamix, and LOVE it. Had it for 14 years I beli...   ciscokid   5y

We have a Vitamix, and LOVE it. Had it for 14 years I believe. It does exactly as you say... no muss, no fuss, blends anything down to a juice in seconds. Clean up is a snap. Use it just about every day.   [End]
    • Juicing with a blender is probably a better way to go as th...   Lee5   4y

Juicing with a blender is probably a better way to go as the enzymes are still beneficial, and most importantly, it helps keep you from quitting because it’s easier. It’s kind of like exercise, if you’re routine takes too long or is too difficult you just give up after a while. It’s better to stick with something for the long haul and any fruit and vegetable juice is way better than pizza and burgers. ... ... A lot of people quit because the masticating or twin-gear juicers get them bogged down. The best centrifugal juicers for smooth juice and easy clean-up are those made by Breville. This con ...   [retrieve this message]
      • If you were to use a blender wouldnt you get more pulp? And...   Healthparanoid14   32mo

If you were to use a blender wouldnt you get more pulp? And do you always remove the skin of the fruit or do you just blend it all up? I have a champion juicer, it works great, but I should try other options too! Love to hear everyones advice on here, its very inspiring!:)   [End]
        • differences between juicing with high speed blender & juicer   knowledge seeker   14mo

hi ... ... I want to throw something out there. I must disagree with some of you. ... ... I am going to break this into 3 posts. ... ... The ist (this one) discusses the hows of partaking in juices and also healing and repair versus digestion, and some benefits of juicing and blender juices/smoothies as well as oxidation. ... ... The 2nd post discusses juicer made juicers superiority when it comes to making nonorganic organic ... ... The 3rd post speaks of the increasing benefits of higher and higher percentages of raw vs cooked foods and assimilation which is pretty shocking to me. ... ... There is a diff ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Superiority of the juicer when using non-organic produce an...   knowledge seeker   14mo

Another benefit to using a juicer over a blendtex or vitamix is as follows: ... ... (and it is amazing) ... ... One can use even heavily sprayed produce and as long as none of the fiver is consumed, the juice is organic. ... ... When a plant is sprayed with herbicides, pesticides etc, all of the toxins are concentrated in the fibers. ... ... When the juicer triturates (pulverizes/smashes)the produce to be juiced. it breaks open the fibers separating them completely from the clean, organic juice inside. ... ... The juice repels the pesticides and other toxins as oil to water. the pulp is still full of toxins but ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Raw food/juice and assimilation/absorption   knowledge seeker   14mo

... One also needs to realize that the one raw foods one eats percentage wise the more nutrients one absorbs. ... ... Victoria Boutenko ever the researcher and thinker, posted a chart she thinks approximates how much of the nutrients you eat are digested. ... ... Here is what she pretty much said ... ... % of raw food % cooked food % assimilation ... ... ... the first number is the amount of raw food (first example 5% raw 95% cooked (2nd number) followed by the amount of nutrients assimilated by the body at a low .03% ... ... 5% (raw) 95% (cooked) .03% assimilated ... 10% 90 .06 ... ... 25 75 .1 ... ... 50 50 .3 ... ... 75 25 1.0 ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone here have a Horom Juicer or Easy Green Mikrofarm Spr...   #16644   5y  C

I was looking around for something to sprout seeds and grow wheatgrass, and I ran across the Horom slow juicer and Easy Green Mikrofarm. They both looked like great products and I’d love some feedback from anyone here that uses either one. I don’t like to juice a lot because my Jack Lalane isn’t the quickest and easiet thing to clean. The Horom juicer not only takes up less counter space, but it also gets more juice from the fruits and veg, and does wheatgrass too. ... ... Check out the video at www.coolshinystuff.com   [End]
    • The juicer looks good but there is little feedback info. so...   grassman   5y

The juicer looks good but there is little feedback info. so far.I seen a guy on Paul Nison`s raw life video using this juicer and he was running coconut meat through it.I would get one if I knew they were reliable and user friendly.359.00 is a lot of money for a juicer but if this one works as advertised it will be a great tool.   [End]
      • I have been viewing some videos of the Horom/omega vert jui...   grassman   5y

I have been viewing some videos of the Horom/omega vert juicers on you tube.Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/user/rawfoods it is the guy from discount juicers.com.The juicer looks like a really good one but juicing grass is not it`s strength though.They both have a 10year warranty and the omega is 50 dollars cheaper or so he said.I will probably get one in a couple of months,I like how well it does fruit.Happy shopping.   [End]
    • EasyGreen has an extensive knowledge base  that you m...   Nemreppo   27mo

EasyGreen has an extensive knowledge base  that you might want to check out if you’re still wondering. ... ...   ...   [End]
  • wheatgrass juicer   catlover2009   5y

I was wondering what is a good wheatgrass juicer to purchase. Also, can a wheatgrass juicer be used to juice kale and greens, celery, carrot, fruits?   [End]
    • There are muti task juicers that will do wheatgrass and gre...   grassman   5y

There are muti task juicers that will do wheatgrass and greens.There are dedicated wheatgrass juicers such as the wheateena.The wheateena is a design to get maximum yield and quality and does a good job.They are very costly and more for a juice station at a store.Have you ever bought a juicer?This is not a good first juicer by any means.Omega makes a very good single auger juicer that will meet your needs a good price.I own a greenstar2000 and love it but it is my 9th juicer.Its a heavy duty juicer that does grass well but sucks on soft fruit.Good luck and happy shopping.   [End]
  • supershots   catlover2009   5y

Has anyone tried wheatgrass supershots from dr. wheatgrass at sproutman.com?   [End]
  • Possible side effect of consumign pure fresh home grown bar...   #71718   5y  C

Hello, ... ... ... Is anybody else had similar suspicion that when overdosing barley juice ( or wheatgrass juice ) could result in too much of H2O2 in breathing organs. Unpleasant result of overdosing and Peroxide could be ... problem with cough to excrete the mucus - symptoms similar to bronchitis. Very similar to symptoms when you are exposed do ozone?   [End]
    • I do consume barley juice and I have never had any issues w...   grassman   5y

I do consume barley juice and I have never had any issues with my lungs.How much juice are we talking about and was there a gradual upping of ounces over time?Juice can be very powerful from a cleansing stand point.Going slowly and making sure there is no mold on the grass would be a good idea.I have pics. of my barley grass in the image gallery in the photos section under grassmans sprouts.Do you have pics. of your grass buy any chance?If so please post so we may see them.Blessings and be well.   [End]
  • Cancer - coexistence of nutritional superfood detox treatme...   #71718   5y  C

Hello, ... ... Has anybody got any experience or reference on ... coexistence between two treatments in case of cancer: ... 1) superfood detox treatment ... - raw juices ... - sprouts ( water cress, broccoli, daikon radisch, ... ) ... - home grown wheatgrass/barley fresh green juice ... ... Here the goal supposed to be: ... ... a) to trigger apoptosis ( natural cell death in ... cancer cells ) mechanism in cancer cells ... ... b) provide conditions for making immune system to be ... able to confront with cancer cells ... ... ... 2) invasive therapies of killing cancer cells ... ... ... I am wondering on possible conflicts, how to contribute ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My two cents (or is that three cents?) is: ... ... I love...   Dquixote1217   5y

My two cents (or is that three cents?) is: ... ... I love the superfoods detox approach, though I would add additional cancer fighters and immune boosters ... ... I do not like a ketogenic diet for anything and firmly believe that a long term ketogenic diet is unhealthy ... ... Nor do I like any invasive or other cancer treatment that results in the premature death of healthy cells - and that especially includes chemotherapy.  Killing healthy cells in order to kill cancer cells and avoiding healthy foods and antioxidants is a failed barbaric approach that is completely backwards fo what shou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • wheatgrass moldy after cutting   vk260   5y

well its been 3-4 days after ive cut my first batch of grass, ive watered it, but its not regrowing and the soil is still damp as well as moldy and its not regrowing back, ... what am i doing wrong?   [End]
    • Image Embedded ... ... Sounds like it is time for you to ... toss the old...   Zoebess   5y

... ... Sounds like it is time for you to ... toss the old ”mat” into the compost ... and start over. More often than not, ... the initial cutting is the best. I ... rarely got a great juicing out of ... the grass that grew after my first ... cutting. More often I would juice ... the second cutting for use in the ... bathtub~~! ... ... Here is a second opinion~~ ... ... http://growgrass.blogspot.com/2008/01/can-i-cut-my-wheatgrss-twice.html ... ... blessings, ... Zoe ... ... -_- ... ... ...   [End]
    • What was the initial yield of juice in ounces?How was the t...   grassman   5y

What was the initial yield of juice in ounces?How was the taste and was the grass dark green and vibrant?Do you have pics. by any chance if so download them to the image gallery so we can see what your talking about.A second cutting is a waste of time with grass.The juice will be very bitter and the flat usually goes bad do to root binding/souring and mold overgrowth.Lift up the mat and check the roots for discoloring and the smell of souring is easy to detect as well.I have pics. of my barley grass in the image gallery in the photos section under grassmans sprouts.I will be starting my gr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Wheatgrass, Natural Medicine in the Kitchen   ~RN grzbear   5y  C

At the link... ... ... http://jeffreydach.com/2009/03/23/wheatgrass-the-path-to-health-by-jeffrey-dach-md.aspx ... ...   ...   ... Wheatgrass, the Path to Health ... ... by Jeffrey Dach MD ... ... Recently, a colleague and good friend confided in me a case report of breast cancer in which the patient declined treatment with surgery and chemo, and instead spent two weeks at a wellness retreat specializing in wheatgrass juice and a "live food", vegetarian diet. Three months later, the patient reported that the mass in her breast had regressed and was so small she couldn’t feel ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Wheatgrass/Barley juice drinking and coconut oil combination   snow-runner   5y  C

Hello, ... ... I am in the phase of the extreme phyisical and mental stress these days. I would like to support my rhytm to leave as few stress as possible with every day wheatgrass/barley juice. ... ... My question is what would be the possible conflicts with coconut oil and some usatureated oli ( hemp oil )? ... ... I do not wish to deintensify power of the wheatgrass juice. ... My regular food is mostly vegan, once a week I consume eggs and cottage cheese. As the aditional luiquid I drink pine apple and parsley with celery juice ( 1 litter ).   [End]
    • The coconut needs little digestion as does the grass juice,...   #46892   5y

The coconut needs little digestion as does the grass juice, and the concept of evan being able to devalue chlorophyll after or while it is being taken is highly suspect. The hemp oil being so full of compounds would, I think, only enhance the bodies ability to use the nutricinal items in the others so that I cant see any negativity. They are all considered a good combination together. ... ... If you are feeling stressed dont forget to add to your daily routine some real relaxation other than sleep. Many who suffer have found relief, after trying dietary help unsucssefully, in regular, daily, qu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello dear friend, ... ... Thank you for your response. ....   snow-runner   5y

Hello dear friend, ... ... Thank you for your response. ... ... Devaluation of the clorophyill ?!? ... ... Yes that was in my mind when considering the combination. ... ... But momently I follow the protocol which suits to me and combine with morning running training or jumping on the stairs and meditation. My stress consist of physical movement. I run to my job ( because I do not find the time for training I use pathway to my job place ) and also back. ... ... The mental part of stress is preparing for the exam on my study and daily rhytm of my job and manage the time for preparing meals, juices, preparing and h ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Home Grown Wheatgrass, Barley and B12   snow-runner   5y

Hello dear wheatgrass collegues, ... ... I am wondering about the proofs that wheatgrass is the solution on B12 for vegan. I read about Carl Lewis that he supposed to compensate critical vitamins ( B12, B6 . folates ) and iron with lot of wheatgrass juices. ... ... But I still asking about B12. ... ... For B12 we now that cerntain aerobic bacteria strains are able to metabolize Cobalt and other substances to produce cianocobalamin - adequate analoge of B12. So if I grow wheatgrass and barley at home I should provide soil rich enough with cobalt and compost rich with aerobic bacteria. ... ... Well I use liquid ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: B12   #46892   5y

Snow, your shareing here is always great, hope you find your present stress lessening soon. ... Since youve done some looking into the B 12 topic youve probably found that it has a certain controversy. ... Those that push supplementing it with shots and pills and those who believe its presence is often hard to detect and incorrect to supplement directly. ... Since as an example the healthy non human chlorophyll eater, would benefit from a rich growing environment for their greens it might be something you could try but I think the intestinal reality is more gutteral than civilized and if we are not ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Home Grown Wheatgrass, Barley and B12   grassman   5y

Wow liquid manure,I hope its been composted properly or purified via fumigation.Well B 12 analouges of the inactive kind are found in plants and are the issue.Some can be converted but the many inactive will compete for receptor sites.A good methly group supplement is the way to go,most humans dont recycle enough to stay healthy.This includes meat eaters and everbody else.Stress is the biggest robber of health and well being.A mind at peace is more rejuvinating than any food on the planet.Omega 3 long chain fatty acids are important as well.I hope those eggs come from chickens that have fr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Grow or buy?   dgenerated   5y

I’m going to be moving out west to Fresno in the next few months and am looking to get back to my old health regiment. My question is how hard/practical is it to grow your own grass? I know there are services that deliver. I haven’t done much research into it, but i’m curious as to anyone out theres experiences on the matter.Is it that much of hastle to grow or should I deliver? I’ll also need a juicer. Hand powered or electrical? I have only ever consumed the powdered form! Also my girlfriend suffers from a very mild form of psoriasis. I have read that wheatgrass juicing is beneficial to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dan, ... ... The dilemma whether to buy or grow is for me ...   snow-runner   5y

Dan, ... ... The dilemma whether to buy or grow is for me easily solved. ... I grow by myself beacuse at the country where I live the delivery service is still not considered. :) Maybe bussines opportunity :). So I grow by myself on the balcony. Whole blacony is reserved for plates with barley and wheatgrass seeds in soil. ... ... But I have little experience with bought juice and also powder. I can confirm that my own grass is much more effective ... ( on what based signs , sensors I am conncluding that ? :) ). ... And more I can controle growing. I can assure myslef about the containment of B12...about pur ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Growing good grass is a real pain in the arse.But theres no...   grassman   5y

Growing good grass is a real pain in the arse.But theres nothing more gratifiying than growing and harvesting your own greens.If youve never tasted fresh grass juice you should.The powders are very mild tasting compared to the taste of fresh.The powdered grass is hay and basically worthless to man and beast.If you can find a grower at a local farmers market than that may be your answer to grass juice.Sprouting can greatly enhance your vitality and well being and theres lots more to it than grass.Check out sproutpeople.com for info. on sprouting.I have pics. of my sprouts in the image galle ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Grow it yourself. I’ve read that a lot of the juice bars ha...   #20928   5y

Grow it yourself. I’ve read that a lot of the juice bars have poor quality wheat grass that Brix at below 5%. I was able to raise grass averaging 8% Brix with little trouble at home. ... ... Very gratifying indeed. ... ... ... My wheat grass experiment, still under way: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1342825#i ... ... ... post is being edited as I a go. ... ... ...   [End]
      • High brix gardening is not applicable to sprouting do to la...   grassman   5y

High brix gardening is not applicable to sprouting do to lack of uptake time and root binding.Not to mention the high brix theory as far as mineral content goes requires soil samples and continues testing for best results.If your looking for uniform growth you need to get seeds with a similar protein content.This can be achieved by buying direct from the farm instead of the mill where the seed is mixed for bakers needs.Do you have pictures of your grass trays?If so please post theme in the image gallery so we may see them.Grass is good but sunflowers are better as far as tastes better and ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Image Embedded Indeed! The sun power is going to much better than that pun...   #20928   5y

Indeed! The sun power is going to much better than that puny little CFL I got going. which I suspect will also influence Brix %. ... ... ... While High brix was not attainable, I was able to harvest ”higher brix” wheat grass. I also found out how to grow ”lower brix” using the same seeds. ... ... Where do you recommend as a source for seeds? Do they carry stuff like that in health food store that you know of? (e.g. Trader Joe’s) ... ... Let me see what I can do about pictures. I got one tray fully grown ready for harvest right now. Tray #6 in my experiment, IIRC. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • wheatgrassman.com has some good hard red winter wheat that ...   grassman   5y

wheatgrassman.com has some good hard red winter wheat that is heat resistant do to where its from”texas”.I got good yields and tall uniform growth from some a year ago,I mainly grow barley.I prefer the sour to sweet when it comes to grass.The power of grass and all food is the enzymatic activity.Brix measures sugar nothing more,the rest is speculation.   [End]
            • Hey, I added some picture to my original ”wheat grass test ...   #20928   5y

Hey, I added some picture to my original ”wheat grass test post.” Check it out and tell me what you think, Particularly the root development in trays that I use mainly or only kelp tea. ... ... From my experience so far, fertilizers makes a substantial difference in the resultant growth, even with something like wheat grass. ... ... I can also attest that higher Brix % resulted in ”stronger” juice, from the observed effects that my 9.5% brix grass did to me... yes I puked big time... lol and it wans’t because of fungal growth. The 8% Brix juice had similar effects but not as strong. The 6.5% Brix ju ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Well the pics. are very small,you can download to the image...   grassman   5y

Well the pics. are very small,you can download to the image gallery for better resolutions.The root mat is important from a binding and souring point of view.If fungal growth takes over the mat it will become grey and nasty.Once you get seeds with a protein content of 9% and up you can get more robust growth.This has potential for higher juice yields and stronger flavor.With ideal growing conditions Ive gotten 20+ ounces out of a single flat.The juice was brash and brixed at 12% with 15 days growth from soak to finish.This was achieved in mid fall conditions cool weather with moderate humi ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Image Embedded grassman, ... ... What kind of results were you getting us...   #20928   5y

grassman, ... ... What kind of results were you getting using the soil mix indoors? Or have you grown indoors with that compost/vermiculite mix using fluorescent lighting? ... ... BTW the pictures I posted has a larger sized versions. You just have to delete the ”tn-” right in front of the file name in the addy. ... ... ... for instance ... ... xyzz//curezone.com/upload/Members/new03/tn-Tray2Tray1b.jpg ... ^^^is for name of the small pic ... ... yzz//curezone.com/upload/Members/new03/Tray2Tray1b.jpg ... ^^^the large pic. with the ”tn-”deleted from the file name. ... ... ... ”seed milk” ? I’m assuming that is the oil content insi ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Ah yes I found the pics. in the image gallery new member ar...   grassman   5y

Ah yes I found the pics. in the image gallery new member area.You might want to put them in a folder for easy access and tracking.I was looking at them in the moreless forum previously.Looks like youve had some issues of mold on the edges and low germination and somewhat of a bad hair day with one of the flats.Grass has the hardest leaning curve in sproutng but it does keep things interesting.Seed milk is made from whole sprouted seeds and nuts.I first place 4ozs. of sesame seed in a easy sprouter equipped with the small seed insert.Then rinse for 30 seconds then fill the sprouter with ple ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • sunflower seeds   #20928   5y

So what’s the difference between hulled and un-hulled sunflower seeds? I’m still very new to this. I just bought a couple of grass kits that came with all I needed including seed and nutrient. The photos you see is my first time growing wheat grass. ... ... I would really appreciate your input regarding sunflower seed sprouting. ... ... ... BTW that gray fungus on that tray, I believe, is due to me feeding it with Blackstrap Molasses. besides the fungus I also had bugs lay eggs in it. There were maggots eating away at the roots right before I trashed it. I actually just transplanted it outside on a pa ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Unhulled seeds are intact and can be grown for greens or al...   grassman   5y

Unhulled seeds are intact and can be grown for greens or all the way to maturity.Hulled seeds can be sprouted but will not have the ability to reach green or maturity.Hulled is great for indoor and unhulled is great for the outdoors.Hulled is fast and easy and unhulled is much more labor intensive and takes more time.Sunflower sprouting is pretty straight forward and the same growing tech. will work.The main differance is the soaking.Sunflower seeds float so the bad ones will sink,the opposite applies to grass.Sunflowers love it hot and wet and grow well here in central Illinois in the sum ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • is best used as a sweetener not as a soil augment. ... ......   snow-runner   5y

is best used as a sweetener not as a soil augment. ... ... ... I wondered why you guys talk so much about adding molasses to soil for growing? What was the argument for doint this: ... ... as the iron source or...food for roots ?   [End]
                        • There’s actually quite a bit of nutrients in Blackstrap Mol...   #20928   5y

There’s actually quite a bit of nutrients in Blackstrap Molasses besides Iron. Though the thought of it not being broken down enough for use as is as merit. ... ... There has been a definite improvement in fruiting plants noted. Let me see if I can find some sources. ... ... ... http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/product.biblio.jsp?osti_id=751070 ... ... [Description/Abstract Auxein Corporation is demonstrating for commercial use an organic acid phytochelate, derived from what would otherwise be a discarded portion of sugar cane, that could increase the domestic sugar industry’s profit margin from near z ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Grow or buy?   lovemore   3y

for psoriasis, check out borage oil. recently came across a page that recommended to for psoriasis. ... ... ... as for growing your own grass, why not just buy barley grass powder? you still get the benefits, without all the hassle.   [End]
  • Chorella and vitamin c absorption   #87384   5y

I read a claim that vitamin c should not be taked with or near chlorella as it can impair the absorption of chlorella. Does anyone know if this is accurate? Are there any other rules for optimal chlorella and spirulina absoption? ... ... thanks! ... Paul ...   [End]
  • Happy NewYear - Spirit of Wheatgrass and Green to the Earth   snow-runner   6y

Dear Wheatgrass and other Green Juices Friends/Companions, ... ... I am still thankfull for enthusiasm and energy I have received from the debates on this forum on practicing wheatgrass juice drinking. I wish you all of us to meet goals of health and performace for serving to other people and nature through this windy year 2009 that is comming. I am sure that all of us trying to reach the life rhytm that is friendly to nature and other people and ourselves. Our effort to reach this by peacefull home growing cure is proof of our sincere whish to be helpful and servising other people in their eff ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Soil for Wheatgrass , mold and plant reflector   snow-runner   6y

Hello Dear companions in Wheatgrass growing, juincing knowledge, ... ... I’ve been growing and juicing wheatgrass for about three years. ... ... First I grew in kitchen and in rooms on windows. I had a lot of problems with mold. ... In automn 2007 I started to grew on balcony in plates with special protection for winter weather ( for colder weather : temperarutures under 5oC ). ... ... But this way I can expect mold. ... ... What do you think to use UV light source that would shine on top of the plates in closer place. Would that preserve green plants and destroy mold on soil? ... ... I would use those lights that a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Edited   #2860   6y

anyone have absolutly amazing   [End]
    • Re: wheatgrass benifit proof and evidence   snow-runner   6y

please guys join us to the club of success stories. ... Please explain your experienced success stories and also failed stories. ... Where to much hope was invested , maybe we can find some pattern why this is succesfull and what could cause failing? ... ... Pleasant and creative pre-Christmass days and let us be supportive to trees in their ... last days of giving gentle energy to us before winter solsticium and new start of cycle...:)))   [End]
  • Nutritional Value of Wheatgrass   KEFIRLOVER   6y

If you think you are missing any nutrients in your diet you will find it in Wheatgrass. ... ... The Amazing Nutrients of Wheatgrass: ... ... * It is a complete protein containing over 20 essential and non-essential amino acids. ... ... * In the Vitamin department it contains twice as much Vit. A (Beta-Carotene) than carrots, all the B vitamins including the elusive B-12, more Vit. C than oranges, Vit E, and Vit. K. ... ... * Wheatgrass is an excellent source for all major and minor minerals, containing 92 of the 102 minerals found in the soil. It is especially high in calcium, magnesium, manganese, phospho ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Nutritional Value of Wheatgrass - B12 attention   snow-runner   6y

Wonderfull article, but please let us be more detailed in B12 vitamin. ... ... I agree this could be solution for our vegan story. ... ... But let me build whole story around B12. ... ... Biochemistry says that we need following buiulding blocks for generating B12: ... ... - very rich bacterium strains ( in soil or on green plants - ... for example how cows built their B12 reserves ) ... ... - Cobalt probably not extracted Cobalt but in some mix of organic material ... ( in soil ) ... ... Initiated process where bacteriums ingesting that organic materials ( includinmg Cobalt ) and as the metabolic side efect also cianocoba ...   [retrieve this message]
  • B12 ( cianokobalamin ) and wheatgrass juice ???   snow-runner   6y

I have a question or looking forward to debate. ... ... For vegans it is very invitating to provide B12 in natural way ... ( without extracted inorganic or artificcial supplements ) from wheatgrass juice. ... ... I speculate because I can afford control growing where I add to apropriate aerobic bacteria strains and mineral supplements to growing soil where cobalt is included. ... ... Of course this is only speculation and theory. ... ... Has anybody of you sincerely natural health friends done any practice or succeed in anyway by wheatgrass or any natural grown plants and freshly juiced reached any results ?   [retrieve this message]
  • wheatgrass juice protocol and daily meals   snow-runner   6y

I am curious on your opinion and experiences what success did you have in regular drinking wheatgrass juice but in normal daily rhytm in food ( no special fast ) ... For example: ... ... 1. wheatgrass juice and diet with meat ... 2. wheatgrass juice and vegetarian diet ... 3. wheat grass juice and vegan diet ... 4. wheatgras juice and raw vegan food ... ... I am asking my self if only some fasting method supported with wheatgrass juice drinking and doing enema with green bowls from wheatgrass is effective enough.   [End]
  • Powdered Wheatgrass Juice Fast?   herb-gal   6y

I know, I know: fresh is best. ... ... I simply can’t afford a good wheatgrass juicer at the moment though. ... All I have is the powder kind. I can’t seem to find the frozen cubes anywhere near here. ... ... I was only going to try to fast on it for about 3 or 4 days. DO you think it’s do-able with the powder kind, or would it probably treat me like a water fast? ... ... Maybe recommend some other juices to incorporate?   [End]
    • I think your protocol would make sense. ... ... Try it in ...   snow-runner   6y

I think your protocol would make sense. ... ... Try it in some less risky scenarium. 3 to four days is good choice. ... ... I would use distilled water for diluting wheatgrass powder. ... ... Have you consider will be enema also the necesity? ... ... Kind Regards,   [End]
    • Sorry I forgot... ... ... What is your entry state ( body,...   snow-runner   6y

Sorry I forgot... ... ... What is your entry state ( body, health problems or your state, seriousness of ... the situation, illnesses, daignose, symptoms )? I think that should be considered although wheatgrass juice is considered pretty general and not to risky medium ... ( unless the risk of too inensive cleansing and possibly irreversible damages on ... internal organs because of cleansing side-effects ) ?   [End]
Page 6 of 6
1  2  3  4  5   6    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master cleans...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
Colloidal Silver Makers
High quality and Fast Colloidal Silver Generators - complete line and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,055 messages, 256 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 176, 6 pages,  525,047 page views

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Image Galler Wheatgrass Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.38 sec at 4/20/2014 4:01:57 PM, requested by 23.20.33.176, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=453 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25