CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5952 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Zoonotic Disease Support Forum

Disease You Can Catch From Your Pet
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 30,304 page views     547 messages     91 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
15d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Zoonotic Disease     All Forums 
Like Zoonotic Disease Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• A Deadly Virus Has Killed As Many As Six Million Pigs in th...   nonviolentfood   15d  Ü C Ü

... A Deadly Pig Virus Has Killed As Many As 6 Million Pigs In the US, Canada And Mexico ... ... Factory farm conditions of filth are one of the factors in the development of this deadly virus ... ... A pig virus has killed millions of piglets in Canada, Mexico and the US. 27 states at present are affected, with the most in Iowa, Minnesota, North Carolina and Illinois. Major media have not until now carried the story. ... ABC Disney and Breitbart are blaming China for a pig virus while the worldís biggest pig producer is Smithfield of Virginia, with slaughterhouses and factory farms in Virginia, North Ca ...   [retrieve this message]
  • needhelp2014: Treatment For Skin Parasites & Demodex Mites   ICU   27d  Ü C Ü

... Hi needhelp2014 - ... ... ... ... This is in reply to your PM to me about your skin parasite infection.  Am posting this on the forum since the info provided may be helpful to others. ... ... ... ... Since your only symptom is bodywide itching, you may have a Demodex Mite infection. ... ... ... ... Suggest the following remedies: ... - Soak in a tub of hot water for 30 minutes with 1 cup Borax & 1 cup epson salts added.  On alternate days, add 1 cup epson salts & 1 cup apple cider vinegar.  Close your eyes tightly, hold your nose, & submerge your head several times. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Do Vegan Prisoners Have A Right To Nonviolent Food?   nonviolentfood   31d  Ü C Ü

Do Vegan Prisoners Have A Right To Nonviolent Food? ... ... ... NONVIOLENT FOOD: POSITIVE CHANGE ... ... Jails serving higher percentages of vegan food find health care expense and food costs are reduced ... and that prisoners are more peaceful because of less adrenalin and uric acid in the diet. ... **** ... ... The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit held in a case that Ēwhen a person sincerely ... holds beliefs dealing with issues of Ďultimate concerní that for her occupy a ... Ďplace parallel to that filled by ... God in traditionally religious persons,í those beliefs ... represent her religion.Ē ... Beliefs Ē ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in pa...   apple orchard   34d  Ü C Ü

Must Read... ... ... Itís been quite a while since we have these completely resistant worm parasites... ... ... It is high likely that we get these highly resistant parasites from the extensive use of (even much, much wider range of medications) in animal/cattle farms around us... ... ... Re-posting this link from 3 years ago: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1816724 ... ... These ultra-resistant parasites will mark the end to our existence...   [End]
    • Nothing new here. Sure they will mutate to avoid future dru...   Soly047   34d

Nothing new here. Sure they will mutate to avoid future drug death if they survive. Mind you they mutate before any drug hits them in order to ensure survival in a host. Itís natural. Parasites are masters in mutations. If parasites mutate to avoid your highly sophisticated TH2 íanti-doneí... They can do same for any drug. But once again stop this silly claims reg end of the human existence. You clearly underestimate the human immune system itís damn good at doing one job with them... Keeping you alive. Be amazed that you are not dead yet. And stop PM me with some nonsense plz.   [End]
      • it is amazing how people believes more in fairy tales inste...   apple orchard   34d

it is amazing how people believes more in fairy tales instead of the real facts from real people that you call ínonsenseí... ...   [End]
        • You clearly donít know any facts. You just speculate all th...   Soly047   33d

You clearly donít know any facts. You just speculate all the time as with some ppl here. Go and read immunology and parasitology.   [End]
        • So even if it is the end of the human race there is nothing...   Cimber38   33d

So even if it is the end of the human race there is nothing we can do about it. People wonít even believe parasites exist in developed countries let alone that they are air born and going to wipe us out. Just treat your self and try to stay healthy.   [End]
          • Yeah.... ... ... Just take a riding lawnmower over some dr...   WisingUp   33d

Yeah.... ... ... Just take a riding lawnmower over some dried pig schidtt (coming in from the woods and rooting/tearing it up) and you know WHY best practice is to wear a mask... ... ... Airborne indeed. ... ... We are a bio body. ... Composed of living critters. ... Each cell is alive, btw. ... ... A balance struck..... the body survives, various critters (that have been here with us since when) survive... and we carry on with the tasks given us in This Life.... ... ... Before we exit a Corrupt Body to... hopefully.... Something Better.... ... ... No news here. ... ... There are some things that We have to deal with these days t ...   [retrieve this message]
            • BTW, op...... ... ... We are born dying. ... And.... one d...   WisingUp   33d

BTW, op...... ... ... We are born dying. ... And.... one day, the deed is done. ... What Then? ... The Big Question. ... ... You did not ask for advice. ... You stated what you believe to be true and weíre all supposed to be deathly afraid... of Death. ... Which Is... The Conclusion to our run on this Orb. ... ... So. ... ... UNLESS you are So Afflicted that you have ZERO CHOICE and must address parasitic problemos.... ... ... Perhaps..... ... ... Turn Your Gaze upon.... ... ... Eternity. ... Your Place Within. ... ... Youíre already dying. ... Hell. You Just Caught On? ... ... BTW, op... if you have been paying attention to Life.... ... ... Your Death WILL B ...   [retrieve this message]
  • VIRUS as cure against Systemic/Pulmonary Worm Infections?   apple orchard   35d  Ü C Ü

Is it possible to use VIRUSES as cure against dreadfulsystemic / pulmonary worm infections? ... ... Worm infections are now becoming probably the deadliest airborne disease ever known to mankind. Many cases have been misdiagnosed as some kind of other pulmonary/respiratory diseases. ... ... A systemic infection of worms in the human body is always marked with the pulmonary stage where these parasites use the patientís lungs and respiratory system as their new breeding ground. Once it gets to this stage worm infection becomes airborne and gets very contagious to everyone around them. What once was a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • nanadwarf tapeworms   UserX   52d  Ü C Ü
  • DEADLY PULMONARY DISEASE PLAGUE by Nana Tapeworms!!!   UserX   57d  Ü C Ü

DEADLY RESPIRATORY/PULMONARY ILLNESS/PLAGUE/INFECTION by Nana Tapeworms!!! ... ... WARNING: DEADLY MYSTERIOUS RESPIRATORY/PULMONARY INFECTION/PLAGUE by Nana/Dwarf Tapeworms: End of all species????? ... ======================================================== ... ... Please heed this warning. What iím about to convey to you is something most dreadful you will find very hard to believe. I am writing this msg to you so that youíll know about what is about to happen soon in advance. Probably when you hear it in the news someday in the future it would all be TOO LATE. ... ... I have also forwarded this e-mail to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • FormulaGirl: Morgellons Drug Treatment Protocol   ICU   76d  Ü C Ü

... Hi FormulaGirl -  ... ... ... ... Ref:  Your PM to me:    ... ... ... ... "Hello ... I have done tons of research on Morgellons - which I am battling right now. I just found your posts today which are very informative. I have not asked anyone else for help or joined any other forums, however, hoping you might be able to correspond with me and answer a few questions. ... ... ... ... I can give you more information about my situation -including a very odd part of my Morgellons which I have not found anywhere on the internet. ... ... ... ... My regular MD said there was nothing he could offer m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   stress overload   81d  Ü C Ü

This all started with fleas and possibly mites I believe .Or the flea infestation infected me with another type of worm that added to the burden I was already unknowingly carrying .I have had an opening in urethra for quite some time (air bubbles in urine ) and pain in urinary tract without infection along with diverticulitis and lots of fatigue .Fast forward to the flea deal .It started out with what appeared to be some type of swarming by an unknown bug that literally went up the nose in the ears etc etc .Then my scalp started itching like crazy .Then I felt crawling in the scalp and mov ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   Soly047   81d

Could be anything and can be a mix of things but pinworms in the nose and ears? Extremely unlikely if not impossible (not their cycle plus they canít make it over there). Now what might look like a pinworm... Might actually be larvae from ascaris and other parasites. You did mention that you had some strong reaction to albendazole... Well thatís the drug which have a good effect there. If you do decide to take albendazole just take it at least a week after mebendazole. Black brown specs? Could be anything. An egg? I highly doubt that.   [End]
      • thank you for the help .I really didnt think that pin worms...   stress overload   81d

thank you for the help .I really didnt think that pin worms would scatter like this but I sure was hoping ;) And yes the albendazole makes me have really bad symptoms all the way around .The scalp itch and high blood pressure and black specks in the toilet are the worst part .Its not the albendazole itself because I am fine when I first start it but the longer I take it the worse the symptoms become .And I get to a point where I have to stop taking it for a few days .This time I am going to do my best to get through the whole 14 days and if need be take a blood pressure med .i have some on ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I got pin worms in my ears and eyes. Two came out of my nos...   Cimber38   81d

I got pin worms in my ears and eyes. Two came out of my nose. The eggs get in the moist areas and hatch.   [End]
    • Hereís some links to some articles about diseminated pin wo...   Cimber38   81d

Hereís some links to some articles about diseminated pin worms. ... ... Enterobius vermicularis in a 14-Year-Old Girlís Eye ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3233009/ ... ... Pelvic inflammatory disease associated with Enterobius vermicularis ... http://adc.bmj.com/content/86/6/439.full ... ... Threadworm ... http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/threadworm ... ... ...   [End]
      • Thank you so much cimber !!!! This is exactly the kind of s...   stress overload   81d

Thank you so much cimber !!!! This is exactly the kind of stuff I have been trying to find but with zero success .You and I have talked and speculated but to see it actually documented makes me feel better .I am going to print this stuff out and take it with me to next doctor appointment it couldnt hurt :) Thank you again   [End]
        • ĒOnly one other similar case has been reported in the Engli...   Soly047   80d

ĒOnly one other similar case has been reported in the English-language literature.Ē As I said extremely rare... Most of the time impossible... What ppl might think is a pinworm is ascaris larvae... And chances are itís most likely them if you do a risk assessment... I have them in my head/face region... Feel like pinworms but itís not the case... I wonít even worry about them to be honest as albendazole should wipe them out fast for good. But if something survives... Itís not pinworms...   [End]
          • damn :( Well since Ive already done 14 days of albenza and ...   stress overload   80d

damn :( Well since Ive already done 14 days of albenza and a bunch of iver and a few doses of mebendazole and been cleaning like a crazy lady for 6 months these are some hardy SOBíS .And scary because if I am just seeing the larva ,where the hell are the big ones at ? Okay so if not pinworms then is Ascaris the only other worm that resembles the pin worm ? They are whitish cream colored and I saw one that had a bigger head to it and tapered at the tail and the head was noticibly darker cream colored then the rest of the body .I live in North Idaho so the chances of me getting something lik ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Larger ascaris try to stay below the head region while thei...   Soly047   80d

Larger ascaris try to stay below the head region while their larvae can be almost anywhere. Just because you live in that region hardly protects you against them... You just reducing the risk via sanitation/hygiene some control over food and water. But you can get infected with anything in the USA from big roundworms to tapewroms and some crazy tropical staff. Ascaris is the second most common parasite infection in the world after pinworms. If albendazole fails... As it did in my case so far and many others you just shooting in the dark really. Albendazole does kill many of them but some d ...   [retrieve this message]
              • It might be even worse than Ascaris, it might be tapeworm l...   Yosono   80d

It might be even worse than Ascaris, it might be tapeworm larvaes! I have the same symptoms as yours - tiny black hairs and larger white/transparent threads. ... My 4-year battle experienced me with different drugs, listen and remember - some worms seem to die off though they wait till the end of the cycle and attack again. In consequence you harm your liver because of poison coming from drugs, lose immunity and worms become stronger. Do not use drugs longer than for 2 weeks in one cycle. ... I started with Albendazole and thought it was the one to help me, refusing the fact worms might have ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Yes could be the tapeworm larvaes. But the risk assessment ...   Soly047   80d

Yes could be the tapeworm larvaes. But the risk assessment of getting infected by it compared to Ascaris is much less. Unless you know biochemistry I donít recommend mixing things. What I do during the med days I take only meds with food and during rest week/s I take my supps to boost my immune system and get rid of toxins. Having said that from what you said so far I see no conflict apart maybe with enzymes? What are they? Also just a suggestion I might add ítaurineí to that. Because during any infection white blood cells rely on it. Also it was shown to be somewhat effective at increasin ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Hmm havent tried the taurine .I have been using calm magnes...   stress overload   80d

Hmm havent tried the taurine .I have been using calm magnesium ,NAC ,MSM and L cartnine with the q 10 .I have heard great things about the Q10 .But it gets really confusing because they say that you can damage the liver with too many supplements at the same time and that would certainly be counter productive to what I am trying to accomplish .I am thinking that at the minimum I should do the heavy C and MSM and Q 10 and milk thistle along with the meds .What do you think ? I am a total newbie to supplements and herbs and vitamins .Everything I know I have learned from the internet in the l ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Try it. While your body in theory makes enough taurine gene...   Soly047   79d

Try it. While your body in theory makes enough taurine generally during infection such as parasites it might get depleted faster as the body canít keep up with the demand. Also anti-parasite meds sometimes can lower your white blood cells long term... You really need to be careful here... After all they keep you alive... Damage your liver with supps? Nah donít worry about it... Itís rubbish unless you are a bodybuilder. Worry about parasites damaging your liver on the first place. What I do recommend is this... Avoid alcohol completely and maybe try short term fasting (16 hour max) with so ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Well ironically enough I found what looked like a tapeworm ...   stress overload   80d

Well ironically enough I found what looked like a tapeworm in the bathtub a couple of months ago and that is what they gave me the albendazole for .Then I started seeing the little tiny white ones and assumed that they must be pin worms because my grandson actually vomited some type of worm and took it into the doc and they said it was a pinworm (but didnt run labs on it ) .Funny thing was I asked my daughter what it looked like she said it was a bigger worm ( about 3 inches ) and from what I have heard pin worms dont get that big .So my thought it that I dont think that me or the kids hav ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Also many ppl confuse Ascaris with Tapewrom. I did when I ...   Soly047   79d

Also many ppl confuse Ascaris with Tapewrom. I did when I didnít know much... But as I said before... Albendazole attack all and itís the only somewhat effective drug against systematic tissue infection (praziquantel is okay as well but itís somewhat weaker). You can use a combo... If you really desperate. Yeah I have cats. So fleas are all around LOL! Yes I do have a scalp itch when they are íaroundí. From what I know fleas rarely can pass on parasites. I donít think I got it from them anyway. But I can never be sure.   [End]
                    • I just read a reply of yours that was posted on another for...   stress overload   78d

I just read a reply of yours that was posted on another forum and you were saying that low eosinophils likely meant no worm infection .Mine were 2.0 which is pretty darn low and absolutes were .20 .But my basophil absolutes were high .I know I have some type of worm because Ive seen the darn things move .Any ideas which ones produce low eosinophils ? Or do you think that antibiotics before testing and supplements could have thrown the test off ? I bet this is why they werent taking the parasite thing seriously .   [End]
              • Firstly thank you very much for all of your help and input ...   stress overload   80d

Firstly thank you very much for all of your help and input .It is greatly appreciated .I have been taking vitamins and supplements and enzymes .But I have heard controversy as far as whether to take supplements with the meds or not .Some say do it and some say dont do it . I am on a whole arsenal .But I think I am going to break it down into the most helpful ones to take with meds .Such as MSM,ascorbic acid a multi vitamin and enzyme pill and probiotics .Do you have any knowledge about any of these supplements interfering with the meds ? Oddly enough when i was on just the supplements I w ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Iíve often wondered if the things I had were pin worms beca...   Cimber38   78d

Iíve often wondered if the things I had were pin worms because they were so hard to get rid of. But they acted like them and were the right size. They were strange because some would look like a little white fat worms with a pointy tail, some would look like thread or cotton, some would look like straight tiny staples. Some would look like wiggly thread. I just figured different stages of development. The hook worms all looked the same size and shape. I figured the ALbendazole and herbs should kill them all. If there were any ascari that scares me because I have not seen any big ones. I p ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I hear ya that is exactly how I would describe the pinworms...   stress overload   77d

I hear ya that is exactly how I would describe the pinworms or whatever they are .There is a steady stream of them and just when you think you have them all .Here they come again . Mine will vary in size by just a little bit but I havenít seen anything too big except for the thread type worms .Which I am guessing are literally that .Thread worms .And I saw one tapeworm segment in the tub and then one other in the toilet .But other then that no sign of them . ... I would LOVE to know where the black or brown specks fit into all of this .i just have this strange feeling that this is the key to ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • I had tons of brown specks, pin worms and some more hook wo...   Cimber38   77d

I had tons of brown specks, pin worms and some more hook worms when I started taking the albendazole. I also had a bunch of white seeds come out. I figured out they were from pineapple. I was eating tons of fresh pineapple especially the hard middle part for the bromelain. I am wondering if they are the herbs passing through. I am feeling much better. No symptoms. Iím just holding my breath hoping its really gone but donít want to get my hopes up. I think the enzymes and betain hcl are huge factors in killing these things off before an infection can set in. Once you have them for me the P ...   [retrieve this message]
    • eyes scalp would guess dental ... sometimes this chart help...   phelp   65d

eyes scalp would guess dental ... sometimes this chart helps. ... http://mydentistaz.com/interactive-meridian-tooth-chart/ ... root canals on eye meridian could be issue   [End]
  • What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   stress overload   4mo  Ü C Ü

Hi all ,this is my first post .I have read a lot of your posts and cures and suggestions for different parasites and have tried most of them . I really need help .Me and my family are going through hell with one catastrophy after another and this parasite or whatever it is ,is the straw that broke the camels back and I am the camel .It all started with some type of greasy oil spot on the top of my head .Which took me about 3 months to remove with tea tree oil and dawn dish soap and baby shampoo .Then I went to the hair dresser and had my hair cut and then to my daughters house and had it c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ive also experienced a strange tightening feeling in my for...   stress overload   4mo

Ive also experienced a strange tightening feeling in my forehead .And all over burning feeling under the skin .The itching was basically on my scalp but has since progressed to my stomach area and back of hands .And oddly enough the skin on my knuckles is swollen so that the ridges are highlighted and inflamed .I have found white things in my eyelashes and have that crawling feeling in my eyebrows .The vet has hypothesized cheatella (spelling?) mites because that is the only thing that humans can get from their dog but that doesnít quite fit .We have wildlife galore and found two birds nes ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Use curezone search box inter: Ďascorbic acidí ... ......   beatty57   4mo

Use curezone search box inter: Ďascorbic acidí ... ... Weather you have parasites or not, Human/Animal grade diatomaceous earth will kill parasites in the gut and much more, do the research! Eighty to 89% silica and lesser amounts other minerals. Silica is the skeletal remains of fresh water hard-shelled algae. ... ... All natural mineral, not toxic. I have used it 6 months now and love what it has done for me. Many call it a miracle for what its done for them. Helps Celiac disease, colon and fibromyalgia, Ďpainí, arthritic, íParasitesí, colon, eczema, blood pressure, cholesterol, candida, age ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I just purchased some ascorbic acid crystals (pure) and hav...   stress overload   4mo

I just purchased some ascorbic acid crystals (pure) and have some DE .I dont have a scale can you recommend an approximate teaspoon measurement of pure ascorbic acid . I just used about an 1/8 tsp in 2 tsp of DE with 1 liter of water .Should I up the ascorbic   [End]
      • I am trying to DE along with ascorbic acid along with antib...   stress overload   4mo

I am trying to DE along with ascorbic acid along with antibiotics.I just read something interesting about DE however that states that DE is actually harmful in people with lyme disease because in inhibits the meds or herbs from getting to all tissues .Basically it blocks the cells . It was the first I had heard of it and when I have used DE on my body and in the environment I had really good results .For now I am going to stick with it and see how it gos .Thank you for the information .I appreciate any help I can get .   [End]
    • Try taking a cleansing bath in 1 cup borax and one cup pero...   Cimber38   4mo

Try taking a cleansing bath in 1 cup borax and one cup peroxide with very hot water. Soak for an hour. A lot will come out of your skin. Use a sulfer soap daily. Do this until the stuff stops coming out. Sound like debris from mites and worms. Your can use this on the dog too. You may have multiple parasites. The mites like to attack people that have worms because the worms cause candida. This is similar to what happened to me. I had some sort of mite that lived in mildew in my bathroom, treating this lead me to find out i had hookworms, Filarial worms and pin worms.   [End]
      • no fungi is involved with this set of issues. I made the sa...   scabdraggr   4mo

no fungi is involved with this set of issues. I made the same mistake in judgement, one slime mold is there, yes thatís a fungi, just not a yeast. OOPS! ... ...   [End]
      • Thank you for the information .Im sorry that you had to go ...   stress overload   4mo

Thank you for the information .Im sorry that you had to go through this to .But it is nice to talk to someone who has Ēbeen thereĒ .You just feel so alone and like you are living in some kind of nightmare .Did you ever get yours under control ? Or cured ? I find that the harder I hit ĒthemĒ the more symptoms I have .We have thought about the mildew possibility because we did have a terrible mold problem and also a really bad year for bugs in general .We were invaded by so many bugs this year .Everyone in our area was talking about it .I have speculated that the oily spot on my head was som ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Yes, Iím RH negative too. Some say they mate during the ful...   Cimber38   4mo

Yes, Iím RH negative too. Some say they mate during the full moon. I saw a bug here like a flea that jumped and I caught it. It wasnít a flea but it was too quick and got away. I think we get a worm and that changes our body chemistry and it attracts other stuff like these mites. My immunity has been down for awhile from multiple surgeries. I took the baths which helped then discovered the filarial worms so then i took herbals first and passed like 300 worms that I think were small hookworms. the herbs made them scatter all over my body. It was horrible. They were crawling under my scalp i ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Wow just saw this post .This RH neg thing is interesting .I...   stress overload   3mo

Wow just saw this post .This RH neg thing is interesting .Im AB- and my daughter is B neg and now she is starting to itch .Donít know if it has anything to do with it .But it is interesting .I have got the numbers of critters way down with albenda and iver and doxycycline .But after using a iver tablet from thailand my blood pressure shot up to the 200 range and I seriously thought I was having a heart attack .So I stopped and went back to cats claw and ascorbic acid .I finally relented and am going to go see the doc .Not sure how much good it is going to do me but I need to get the bp che ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for this information and I learned a lot   loverock   4mo

Thanks for this information and I learned a lot   [End]
    • Sounds like scabies to me.   kasima   4mo

Sounds like scabies to me.   [End]
      • I pondered that too .But do scabies get on your head ? And ...   stress overload   4mo

I pondered that too .But do scabies get on your head ? And wouldnt three doses of iver have gotten rid of them ? Have you ever seen or heard of anyone that had the skin on their knuckles swell up so that the ridges become highly defined ? Its almost like a circle pattern .Or dare I say it but looks like a tiny worm in the folds of skin on the knuckles   [End]
  • My story in case you havent heard it.Please help if you can.   agt1   5mo  Ü C Ü

... Hello, my name is Adam Tedder. I am 38 years old. For the past 4 years I have been dealing with a systemic parasite infection.My symptoms have ranged from bleeding in the eyeball to bleeding into the toilet. My legs have swollen to twice their normal size. I have had skin lesions , diarrhea, constipation, have lost as much as 80 pounds. I have done repeated stool samples and even some blood smears with nothing to show for it. Initially i passed egglike cocoons about the size of small beand and translucent with lots of blood but as I did not have a doctorís order the laboratory would not ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Pedro, ... Of the two days that I have been taking vitam...   dpk   5mo

Hi Pedro, ... Of the two days that I have been taking vitamin c and h202 I have seen a lot of die off. The parasites in my arms which I think is taenia pisiformis or a form of tapeworm have ruptured more just on adding those two simple things. I read the study on chapter 11 here.. ... http://injectablevitaminc.com/images/Ch11.pdf ... ... or the downloadable version is on this page.. ... http://injectablevitaminc.com/BuytheBook.html ... ... I honestly believe this form of treatment has a good chance to biochemically damage the majority of parasites that we have. Just for the people that are hyperinfected lik ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Adam, go to the Iodine Supplementation Support Forum and ...   kasima   5mo

Adam, go to the Iodine Supplementation Support Forum and learn about supplementing with iodine. That was what helped me when my body was totally beat down by the parasites and treatments. Your body needs to get stronger so you can fight this. Iím sure you are depleted of many vital nutrients by now. If you follow the iodine protocol, your body will get healthier and the iodine and co-nutrients also helps kill some of the parasites. Nothing else is going to help you until you get your body healthier. It really does help, Adam. I would not lie to you. I know how it feels to be desperate af ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Geeze, Adam, thatís a heck of a tale of woe! You wonít be ...   daizymae   5mo

Geeze, Adam, thatís a heck of a tale of woe! You wonít be able to get rid of your whole-body-infestation (if that is what it truly is) until you make an effort to strengthen yourself first. Hereís my opinion: ... ... You canít do it alone (which you already know). Try a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine and tell him or her all your symptoms. ... ... The infestation isnít the cause of your miseries, it is likely the result of overall weakness in all parts of your body and the little b*ggers are just taking advantage of that! Now, GO! And report back.   [End]
    • as otherís have said you need to make sure your body and im...   cporro   5mo

as otherís have said you need to make sure your body and immune system are in shape. the big question for me is what allows parasites to run wild in the first place. ... ... do you have a good diet? little processed food. few white things like flour, sugar. get the macro nutrients in place first. ... ... then look at common micro nutrition deficiencies like d3, k2, and iodine. ... ... other unexpected areas: ... ... dental health (root canals, amalgam fillings, dental work that marks the beginning of troubles). ... ... EMF are you constantly bombarded with electromagnetic fields? cell tower? airport? military ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Info on the impact of dental wellness on your health: ... ...   OEZayen1973   5mo

Info on the impact of dental wellness on your health: ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfIZazu00Mo ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=royjqxl4zdc ... ... This last one links to a thread containing links to the whole interview: ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1418461#i   [End]
    • Dear Adam, ... ... 100% of those tested had tested positiv...   deesmiles   5mo

Dear Adam, ... ... 100% of those tested had tested positive for ĒRope WormĒ at one of Andreas Kalckerís conferences. ... This internal inhabitant has a few stages starting with a jelly like stage, then strings (looking like Ascaris/round worm) etc....from what I gather from information available online this can be some sort of mutation/parasite started from our GMO era. In my opinion these Ropes disable your immune system to some degree. I tried all the med/protocols and they seemed to not effect this parasite/living moving fungus whatever (to be determined with further research). I had scattering ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Dee is on the right track about the internal aspect of this...   scabdraggr   4mo

Dee is on the right track about the internal aspect of this, DR. Volinsky and I have discussed things about this huge rope worm infestation, heís working on the complete genome project for thoe internal invaders that we all have. Heís a recent convert but he has made great progress in a short time, myself, Iím an old timer and have been treating for the ropes and other invasive species which reside in all our organs, however the mass of them in our large intestine and stomach is so huge that it frightens the host when it leaves, many I find that I work with are so full of fear that they se ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi agt1 ... ... Alcalize and do the enemas. Drink soda bic...   eriiic777   4mo

Hi agt1 ... ... Alcalize and do the enemas. Drink soda bicarbonate full teaspoon like tree to four times a week plus do the enema with it. ( two table spoon for two litres twice a week) Plus Apple cider vinegar enemas every day 4-6 tablespoon for two litres of water. Eat lugols iodine 12.5 mg a day plus selenium 400 mcg as well needed to activate the iodine in liver. Eat pancreatin enzyme too for good digestion everyday. High doses of vit C and other minerals. ... Do the humanworm cleaness every three months. Keep healthy diet. ... See results. ... ... Good bless you.   [End]
    • I cleansed and cleansed, I am 35. On my second cleanse a pa...   a171shl   4mo

I cleansed and cleansed, I am 35. On my second cleanse a parasite emerged from my spine. It was sucking blood from the base of the back of the skull. This blood carries less antibodies as the brain is not supposed to need them. Once this parasite began to die, my immune system started to kick in properly and I have now started to see some good health.   [End]
    • Hi, ... Please repost your message on the Ask Barefoot Herb...   sunny42   4mo

Hi, ... Please repost your message on the Ask Barefoot Herbalist forum for his help. ... Best wishes   [End]
    • Iíd like to hear a bit more about the dogís signs, diagnosi...   threader   4mo

Iíd like to hear a bit more about the dogís signs, diagnosis, and treatment. I ask, because I chew, pet my dog constantly, and when I blew up with Morgellons symptoms my dog lost patches of fur and had terrible eye boogers. Heís all good now, healthiest 13-y.o. Shephard you will ever meet. Iím still kinda sick though. Iíve always perceived that I made him sick for a bit, but your post makes me wonder if it could have been the other way around. ... I say Ēkinda sickĒ because my suffering is no biggie presently, after following the scabdraggr recommendations. So if you try it Iím anxious to hea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Needing advice about black walnut hull wormwood and clove c...   wormy1   5mo  Ü C Ü

My mom told me to find out what brand is the strongest, best, most effective correct black walnut hull wormwood and clove complex tincture is and she will order it online for me if I can find out where to order it. Could you please suggest to me what brand (all 3 in 1) tincture is the best to order online? I am thankful to you for all your help and am so glad my mom is going to order me some :)   [End]
  • What do you think is causing my problem?   johnruskin   6mo

Hello Dear Iíve white spots on my Body. if you have any Idea Please share me.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Please Don't Eat The Iguana!   CLEW   6mo  Ü C Ü

http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=241540 ... ... ĒTHE Biosecurity Authority of Fiji has warned people not to eat the American iguana following latest reports that it can transmit salmonella bacteria to humans if consumed. ... ... The report said in Florida in America and Puerto Rico and Mexico, the American iguanas devour large quantities of ornamentals and damage landscape planting of hotels and resorts. ... ... ĒIn addition they like to sunbathe in areas where tourists also like to sunbathe,Ē the report stated. ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/iguanacaption.jpg ... ... http://www.greenigsociety.or ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Have you information about Vitiligo?   johnruskin   6mo

Seriously i have very wondered about my skin patches. i have no idea. some month ago growing whit spots on my skin now my body skin completely disorder by white spots. i really appreciate if anybody can guide me what should i do?   [End]
    • Hi John, ... ... Sorry to hear of your health problem. ......   shotsee   6mo

Hi John, ... ... Sorry to hear of your health problem. ... ... You might be interested in considering an overall health approach to your possible parasitic issue, based upon this quote from Dr. John Tilden, M.D., ĒNormal persons are deadly to all germs and parasites peculiar to the human habitat.Ē ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue, I encourage you, for your healthís sake, to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, John! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
  • Is it Vitiligo?   johnruskin   6mo

have you info about fish disease vitiligo? i listen by some firends that vitiligo can be spread if i drink milk after fish.i don,t know what is correct in this matter but i have contact with my dermatologist he says its totally wrong.vitiligo spots can,t apear after drinking the milk after fish.is it true have you any experience? ...   [End]
  • Tell me About Vitiligo?   johnruskin   6mo

Dear iím so worried i have white spots on my body. tell me what i do? ...   [End]
  • What Vitiligo signs and Symptoms varies?   johnruskin   7mo

Vitiligo signs and symptoms varies considerably from person-to-person. It is by far more perceptible in people with dark or tanned skinned. Some people may only acquire a handful of white dots which develops no further, while others develop larger white patches that join together affecting larger areas of the skin. ...   [End]
  • Help Needed: Rope Worm Questionnaire - An Unofficial Survey   Kiki7777   7mo  Ü C Ü

September 2013 ... UNOFFICIAL Non-Research Based & Non-Funded ... HUMAN ROPE PARASITE QUESTIONNAIRE ... ... (This is a voluntary survey developed by a fellow rope worm sufferer to see if information can be ascertained to discover similarities among humans experiencing this somewhat new potentially parasitic phenomena) ... ... ***Please copy and paste these questions in your CureZone reply. Feel free to elaborate with any information that may be helpful to researchers who may find these responses of value in the future. There is no promise or guarantee that this data will be formally evaluated. ... ... KEY ... a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 1. Age of AI = ... ... 39 years old. ... ... ... 2. Stat...   Kiki7777   7mo

1. Age of AI = ... ... 39 years old. ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = ... ... USA ... ... ... 3. Gender of AI: ... ... Female. ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? ... ... Above average after 17 years of low quality. ... ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) ... ... Yes. ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? ... ... Fall 2010. ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? ... ... Hundreds of ropes in last three years. ... ... 8. What symptoms has the AI experienced ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 1.Age of AI =22 ... ... 2.State/Country of AI =England ......   playinbout   7mo

1.Age of AI =22 ... ... 2.State/Country of AI =England ... ... 3.Gender of AI:Male ... ... 4.What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? ... Rock bottom (I donít think anyone on CZ is having a good life right now...) ... ... 5.Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) ... Yes ... ... 6.Approximately when was the first rope seen? ... 2 weeks ago ... ... 7.Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? ... Just the first one. ... ... 8.What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes? ... I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 1. Age of AI = 29. ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = U...   dwd84   7mo

1. Age of AI = 29. ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = United Kingdom. ... ... ... 3. Gender of AI: Male. ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? ... ... Below average quality. ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) ... ... Yes. ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? ... ... 2010. ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? ... ... Lost count. 100+ ... ... ... 8. What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes? ... ... I am not sure if these symp ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... 1. Age of AI = 30 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI ...   englishguy   7mo

... 1. Age of AI = 30 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = UK ... ... ... 3. Gender of AI:Male ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? ... Low ... ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) ... Yes ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? ... 2009 ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? ... 100+ ... ... 8. What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes? ... Poor concentration ... Bloating ... Excessive gas ... Foul odors from pores and breath ... SIBO ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ***********************************************************...   Kiki7777   7mo

************************************************************** ... Survey submitted by Kiki7777 on the behalf of CZ member Anon45 ... ************************************************************** ... ... 1. Age of AI = 45 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI =USA ... ... ... 3. Gender of AI: Female ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? ... ... About 75% quality now that I have expelled lots of Ropeworm. ... ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) ... ... YES. ... ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rop ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The only research I can find of rope parasites is from unpu...   RJGerard   7mo

The only research I can find of rope parasites is from unpublished work of the Russian doctor Volinsky. Is there any other source? If I search for the latin name used in the research, ífunis parasitusí, I come up with nothing, nor the term Ērope parasitesĒ. ... ... How credible is this theory of rope parasites? ... If they are so prevelent and enormous is size how come there is no more data on them?   [End]
      • Unfortunately there is not much information out there. At ...   Kiki7777   7mo

Unfortunately there is not much information out there. At this time there are more questions than answers. Here are the papers available currently: ... ... - http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.2845.pdf ... ... - http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.0953.pdf ... ... - http://en.shram.kiev.ua/top/patents_medicine/medicine_13/medicine_4.shtml ... ... ... - http://www.chronicdiseaseresearchfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Rope-Worm-PDF.pdf ... ... ... I developed the questionnaire so that we could start to see if there are any connections/patterns with folks who are seeing these strange mucu ...   [retrieve this message]
        • There is great need for donation for the investigation of t...   newradost   6mo

There is great need for donation for the investigation of the rope parasite, as it is done in voluntary way by the scientists involved. Full genome sequences is needed as to understand what this creature is - one cellular amoeba,worm or insect or both. ... So please watch http://www.eng.usf.edu/~volinsky/Gubarev/   [End]
        • Sometimes I see my own food inside these worms, any ideas o...   lubix   5mo

Sometimes I see my own food inside these worms, any ideas other than that they are worms dont make sense to me. One time I saw where the worm part joined into the seaweed (mucosal) part. They are all one entity, is what I can see anyway.   [End]
    • 1. Age of AI = 40 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = Ca...   waco1   6mo

1. Age of AI = 40 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = Caribbean ... ... ... 3. Gender of AI: Male ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? Average ... ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) yes ... ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? ... ... September 2013 ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? ... ... 20-30 did not count, but many ... ... 8. What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes? ... ... itching in the testicles, lower b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Deleted questionnaire per user request.   Kiki7777   6mo

Deleted questionnaire per user request.   [End]
    • 1.Age 55 ... ... 2.Country - UK ... ... 3.Female ... ......   madsci   6mo

1.Age 55 ... ... 2.Country - UK ... ... 3.Female ... ... 4.Average (have been very ill in past before I started treatment) ... ... 5.Have passed ropes regularly (largest 4ft long!) ... ... 6.About 10yrs ago. ... ... 7.Thousands ?? ... ... 8.Pain, bloating, twitching sensations, fatigue, headaches, muscle & joint aches, foggy brain, general malaise, indigestion, food allergies/intolerances, nasal allergies, glue ear etc etc. ... ... 9.Most of time. ... ... 10.Low carbs, no grain except occasional rice cakes, low sugar. ... The more grains & sugar I eat the more symptoms I get. ... ... 11.symptoms are serious if I eat gluten, couldnt tolerate ...   [retrieve this message]
    • http://CancerSurvivals.com ...   CancerSurvivals   6mo

http://CancerSurvivals.com ...   [End]
    • ... 1. Age of AI =31 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI =...   #158665   6mo

... 1. Age of AI =31 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI =Spain ... ... ... 3. Gender of AI:Male ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? Feeling toxic. Cronic infection.White tongue.Teeth infections.genital trush.Concentratien, mood problems etc ... Helicopbacter pylori infection. Giardia lamblia positive. Probably candida. Toenail fungus. Ear ringing/ear infectiinbs/mucous ... ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) Yes ... ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? Last year ... ... ... 7. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 1. Age of AI = 40 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = uk...   lubix   5mo

1. Age of AI = 40 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = uk ... ... ... 3. Gender of AI: female ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? ... Average to low ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) ... Yes, all stages ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? ... 3 months ago ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? ... 200 ... ... 8. What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes? ... Joint pain, fatigue, blocked gas, immunity impairment, ...   [retrieve this message]
      • So sorry to hear that you are suffering. Hereís a list of ...   Kiki7777   5mo

So sorry to hear that you are suffering. Hereís a list of all of my post threads. Lots of folks who are suffering have added their opinions, images and experiences. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/s.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=Kiki7777 ... ... This is not medical advice but if I were in your shoes I would start juicing lots of veggies, drinking water with lemon juice squeezed in it and eating lots of grapes and apples. You can still eat whole foods but really try to cleanse your body so that these things can move out. I take Parasite Free from Markus Rothkranz and it has been controlling my symptoms ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 1. Age of AI = ... ... 24 ... ... ... 2. State/Country o...   onehumanexperience   5mo

1. Age of AI = ... ... 24 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = ... ... fl/usa ... ... 3. Gender of AI: ... ... female ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? ... ... no quality of life. always tired. always sick feeling. very depressed. extreme anxiety. Have been feeling improvement with enemas and detox diet. ... ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) ... ... Yes passed my first one after a eucalyptus enema. About 7in. ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? ... ... One week ago ... ... ... 7. Approximatel ...   [retrieve this message]
      • 1. Age of AI ... 28 ... ... ... 2. State or Country of A...   kumargj   3mo

1. Age of AI ... 28 ... ... ... 2. State or Country of AI ... India ... ... ... 3.Gender of AI ... Male ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? ... Improving but still below average ... ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) ... Yes , definitely. ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? ... When I started anti-parasite and anti-fungal protocols aloong with enemas ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hey Kiki7777, ... ... great initiative! ... ... i see you...   dhgbrg   3mo

hey Kiki7777, ... ... great initiative! ... ... i see youíve gotten some answers by now, have you had time to analyze any of the data yet? ... ... anyway here are my answers: ... ... 1. Age of AI = ... ... 30 ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = ... ... sweden ... ... 3. Gender of AI: ... ... male ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? ... ... low quality ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) ... ... yes ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? ... ... first rope seen 46 days ago ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorry--see the message under this one. Posted an image tha...   rainier45   87d

Sorry--see the message under this one. Posted an image that was too large and couldnít figure out how to delete the message. ...   [End]
    • Image Embedded Re: Help Needed: Rope Worm Questionnaire - An Unofficial S...   rainier45   87d
      • 1. Age of AI = ... 36 ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = ......   mrburns   86d

1. Age of AI = ... 36 ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = ... Canada ... ... 3. Gender of AI: ... Male ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? ... Low Quality ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) ... Yes ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? ... About 4 months ago ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? ... Hard to say cause the seem to ĒexplodeĒ during the enema and am always expelling them in pieces but iíve been ... expelling pieces for about 4 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 1. Age of AI =48 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI =Virg...   AutumnBreeze   81d

1. Age of AI =48 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI =Virginia ... ... ... 3. Gender of AI:femal ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)?Lupus, diabetes, hypothyroidism, fibromalgia, diverticulitis ... ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper)yes ... ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen?for years since childhood, but only the past three month have I became aware of what they were and have actively been trying to remove them. ... ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 1. Age of AI =31 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI =TX,...   vinimack007   66d

1. Age of AI =31 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI =TX, USA ... ... ... 3. Gender of AI:Male ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)?average quality ... ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper)yes ... ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen?after an enema two days ago. ... ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? four ... ... ... 8. What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes? chronic stomach ache, chronic acid reflux, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 1. Age of AI = 27 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = NY...   apolk   33d

1. Age of AI = 27 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = NY, USA ... ... ... 3. Gender of AI: Female ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? Average quality with digestive issues. ... ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) Yes ... ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? A few months ago, however I second guessed them (denial?). Ropes have been seen more frequently in the last 2 weeks. ... ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? About 5 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Onwards basic dewormer recipe   Onwards   7mo  Ü C Ü

Hi Everyone- I just thought I would post my recipe for those who are adventurous enough to make your own dewormer. I have been using this with family and friends for a few years with excellent results. ... ... I get most of my herbs from Mountain Rose. It only costs about $100 for everything and you will have enough herbs for a year or two. Very economical! ... ... I had a horrific tape, fluke and roundworm infection which I no longer have. I am now about 90-95% healed. You can click on my avatar to read through my healing journey. ... ... Most dewormers on the market are too weak to kill the larger para ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Glad to see you added fennel, tumeric, clove and ginger, th...   sd2345   7mo

Glad to see you added fennel, tumeric, clove and ginger, these are very powerful and Iíve been trying to tell people to incorporate these for a while now!! Tumeric is one that nobody seems to use, and I have found it very beneficial....Thanks for posting and I have seen that you are trying to tell people on the AF forum to treat parasites!! :)   [End]
    • looks like it could also be good for viruses and other infe...   ETmtl   7mo

looks like it could also be good for viruses and other infections. ... The only thing that has me worries is the wormwood and the cloves. ... Canít those be neurotoxic for extended period of time ? ... I know some doctor that would precribe wormwood but only sublingual swish and spit due to potential liver and organ toxicity. He also advice to do it every 2 days. ... ... Do you stay on those herbs for extended period of time ? whats is your experience with potential toxicity ? ... ... I would like to try but a little scared of the wormwood .   [End]
      • ETmtl- I have been using wormwood for a few years now. I ha...   Onwards   7mo

ETmtl- I have been using wormwood for a few years now. I have never had any problems or my hubby who has used it the same way. Wormwood is deadly to worms. I worried more about having a serious infestation then I have ever worried about wormwood being toxic. I really donít think it is a problem used in the amounts that are in the recipe above. Same with the cloves. It is the clove oil that can cause problems. ... ... This recipe works for so many different infections. Which so many of us have today. ... ... Best to you!   [End]
        • People that are worried about parasite infections should st...   #176022   7mo

People that are worried about parasite infections should stop eating meat period. All animal products just feed the larger parasites that control adrenal response through the CNS giving you a false sense of health and energy. And they are a constant source of reinfection requiring you to take larger and larger amounts of ídeworming herbsí or medications for the rest of your life. ... ...   [End]
          • Well...a vegan diet might work for some but I only got sick...   Onwards   7mo

Well...a vegan diet might work for some but I only got sicker on a mostly raw vegan diet for 2 years. My hair was falling out and I had absolutley zero energy. I was also at my worst battling the roundworms and flukes. We even spent 3 months eating mostly fruit in Costa Rica to try and get rid of the parasites. So I know for a fact that that did not work for us. ... ... I think a huge part of the solution for us has been HCL or digestive enzymes with every meal. I have regained my health by eating a Paleo diet with loads of vegetables and bringing up mineral levels in the body. ... ... Each of us h ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Thanks so much for sharing. Having just started on this jou...   JamesC2013   7mo

Thanks so much for sharing. Having just started on this journey itís inspiring to hear there is an end in sight. I too also believe I have a tapeworm, round worm and fluke infestation (see my photo library). Appreciate if you can share which digestive enzyme you use / have the best results with.   [End]
              • James- I am also following a Nutritional Balancing program ...   Onwards   7mo

James- I am also following a Nutritional Balancing program with Trace elements. My current testing has suggested I take Betaine HCL with pepsin. I take a very high doseage of these. Before I was taking Now Super Enzymes which are very good and inexpensive from Swansonís. I think many of us struggling with parasites have very low stomach acid and low mineral levels as well. A long standing infection just strips the body of all mineral reserves.   [End]
                • Hate to say this since youíre feeling well Onward, but this...   #176022   7mo

Hate to say this since youíre feeling well Onward, but this happens to a lot of vegans/raw food people. The diet you were on was correct, you just got in over your head with the cleansing aspect of it. ... ... I have seen this quite a few times where people start eating meat and think it is a solution. All you did was shut down the deeper cleansing going on and also started refeeding and reinfecting the parasite problem. It is possible to lead a long life like this but not be as healthy as you could be by sticking to the right diet. ... ... You are probably dealing with a worse parasite problem than ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Hate to say this since youíre feeling well Onward, but this...   Onwards   7mo

Hate to say this since youíre feeling well Onward, but this happens to a lot of vegans/raw food people. The diet you were on was correct, you just got in over your head with the cleansing aspect of it. Well... that is your opinion. I donít suggest any one type of diet to people. However I tell others to eat a diet that makes them feel strong.  After 2 years of a raw vegan diet I felt the worst I have ever felt in my life with hair falling out, aged skin and hair like straw. When I tested my mineral levels they were all low except 2. I knew I was starving myself to death. ... ... I h ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Meat is not the only source of parasites. Water snails are ...   purplepixie   7mo

Meat is not the only source of parasites. Water snails are the host of many parasites which then infect many leaf vegetables, especially watercress....if you want liver flukes eat watercress! ... Tiny tremotodes parasites Schistosoma are also carried by freshwater snails, tiny larvae can enter the skin and infect the blood - who hasnít paddled in a lake, stream, river? ... ... Of course many vegetables are eaten raw for salad etc, at least with meat, itís possible to cook the hell out of it to kill any eggs. ... Iím vegetarian by the way - and concur with Onwards about a 100% raw diet - itís good sh ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you, Onwards. I have read many of your posts. Youíve...   #145133   7mo

Thank you, Onwards. I have read many of your posts. Youíve done so much work. So glad that you are so improved. Hope you continue to 110%! Itís great that you have taken the time to share this recipe based (and your many experiences) on your extended journey to be healthy and parasite free. You have been and continue to be of great help to us all.   [End]
    • Inspiring! Can you share how you dealt with the tapeworm? D...   JamesC2013   7mo

Inspiring! Can you share how you dealt with the tapeworm? Do you trust in the high dose CoQ10 approach? Iím considering trying that tomorrow morning as its the weekend and Iíll have that time to recover before work on Monday.   [End]
    • iíd love to try this. iím not having much luck getting rid ...   #139029   7mo

iíd love to try this. iím not having much luck getting rid of my bugs. i avoided grains and animal products entirely for a few weeks and then did a liver cleanse with epsom salts. that really got alot of junk out. some ascaris looking this and maybe tape worm type eggs (seed looking things?). in any of my typical stools i always see rice like particles which iím told could also be parasites. it sucks. iíve been trying clarkia type herbs in teas and things but it doesnít help much. i take coq10 but iím too scared to try out the mass doses... it just seems freaky to me. the most i was ev ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Try Fidnemed's Nighttime Tea from Mountain Rose   Onwards   7mo

139029- I too went through periods where I had trouble sleeping. If you do place an order to Mountain Rose try their Fidnemedís Tea. This tea could seriously drop a horse and doesnít have any strange side effects like some other sleep aids have. ... ... Others have had good success with ornithine to deal with the toxins from die-off. Also try doing an enema before bed to release as much dead sludge so you can sleep. The liver cleanses itself between 1- 3am and that is the time that many awaken. ... ... A long standing parasite infection really starts to mess with the endocrine system. I ended up wit ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Onwards, ... I just wanted to ask you about ascaris. Th...   dpk   7mo

Hi Onwards, ... I just wanted to ask you about ascaris. This formula worked well for ascaris too. I am having a lot of trouble with this one. What has been your experience with this formula with them. I have them in both ankles, one on either side of my spine, a long one in my right arm and one near my neck, and of course in my abdomen in the tracks the flukes created. I recently took large amounts of papain and bromelain for about 10 days and added the Madagascar cloves to the bloodroot capsules I was taking. This has slowed them down considerably. Iím not sure if the one in my right arm is ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hi David- I canít say that I had large worms in other parts...   Onwards   7mo

Hi David- I canít say that I had large worms in other parts of my body. I did have plenty in my intestinal tract. I also had them in the top of my head as I could feel them moving at night after taking my herbs. I credit the wormwood for taking care of those. ... ... I never was brave enough to try the bloodroot. I have been getting reports from others who are using my recipe and are having excellent results. Lots of large worms, flukes and other alien looking critters are being eliminated. ... ... This mix of herbs will kill many, many different pathogens.   [End]
            • Onwards thanks for sharing this Am I meant to eat this or d...   pipparoni   6mo

Onwards thanks for sharing this Am I meant to eat this or drink it in a tea. Ijust got testd on a vega machine and the guy said I had roundworms and tape worms then tried to sell me some pretty expensive drugs =). I said hold on Iíll think about that.. Anyway knew you had had issues with this. I was gonna try the ozone therapy but this dude said it doesnít work   [End]
    • Re: Onwards basic dewormer recipe   jesser85   5mo

Hi Onwards! ... ... I have been reading your posts and you seem very knowledgeable about parasite cleansing so I thought I would ask you of few questions if you donít mind answering.. ... ... I have ascaris, and possibly tapeworms and god knows what else..I tried humaworm (going to do again in 90days break), vermox, diatomaceous earth, Rascal, garlic, pineapple, pumpkin seeds, castor oil and just made my own wormwood and clove capsules (black walnut made me seriously ill!)..I am willing to try anything to get my life back! ... ... I am a 28 year old woman who has always had digestion problems, since huma ...   [retrieve this message]
  • large hard insects exiting my and cat's skin   MSjob   7mo  Ü C Ü

My cat and I both have salt-like crystals and black lines and dots exiting our skin. I have recently after several humaworm treatments and daily use of zapper (and falling asleep for four hours with zapper on)I had many insects start exiting my skin. They look the same as photos of Cheyletiella that I found on some web sites - only giant. I have used a needle to pull parts out, many of which are barbed and jagged, many pieces which look like pieces of ridged skin but are hard. I have also picked out wings and seen these on the catsí bed. I have scars where after months I have gotten all of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Onwards - Lyme's Disease   DBLC   9mo  Ü C Ü

Hey Onwards, ... ... I know you cured your Lymeís - can you tell us how? ... ... Did you find a lyme-literate doctor? Did you do doxy or antibiotics? Would love to hear your story about this. ... ... Thanks!   [End]
    • DBLC- I am just getting ready tonight to go away on vacatio...   Onwards   9mo

DBLC- I am just getting ready tonight to go away on vacation but will give you the short version. ... ... I never did any anti-biotics because I have had chronic lyme for many, many years. I have read lots of Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt who has treated tons of lyme patients. Try and find his Mercola interview where he talks about co-infections. He feels that those who get lyme have already been weakened by other chronic infections. Hence the co-infections may have been in place before the lyme. His first course of action now is to deworm his patients. Once this is done the lyme is much easier to ge ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Awesome, Onwards! Thanks for taking the time to write befor...   DBLC   9mo

Awesome, Onwards! Thanks for taking the time to write before vacation. ... ... I think I will go off antibiotics at the end of this round, and do a blood test just to see where I am at, then I can go from there. ... ... Have a great vacation!   [End]
      • Hi On, ... ... I know you listed this somewhere before, bu...   #129623   9mo

Hi On, ... ... I know you listed this somewhere before, but would you mind repeating the herbal blend you used to get rid of much of the infection? Didnít you duplicate Humaworm herbs but at much higher doses? ... ... Also, what do you do to keep bowels moving? ... ... Thanks, ... tahoma   [End]
        • Onwardís Herbal Dewormer ... ... 4 parts Cascara Sagrada-...   Onwards   9mo

Onwardís Herbal Dewormer ... ... 4 parts Cascara Sagrada- Increase if you need more of a laxative effect. Decrease if you are having loose stools. ... 1 part wormwood powder- If you have roundworms then increase to 2 parts wormwood. ... 1 part olive leaf powder- Kills many different pathogens ... 1 part ginger powder - anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anti-biotic, immune enhancing ... 1 part fennel powder- ant-microbial ... 1 part catís claw- Lyme ... 1 part Japanese Knotweed- Lyme ... 1 part eleuthero powder- Boosts immune response ... 1 part pau díarco- Candida and yeast infections ... 1 part turmeric- anti-inflammator ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is this? Scabies? Parasite? Fungus?   NyBabyMama   9mo  Ü C Ü

I recently lost a lot of weight due to an illness and was able to put on my very old clothes. In the process I put on a very old pair of underware and two hours later I felt itchy. I then touched my face and my face tingled and felt itchy the next day. Then I touched my eye and my eye has been hurting. ... ... During the two week since this I feel like I have strange bugs in my bed crawling on my skin. My eye still hurts and my initial crotch itch kills me, especially my urethra. Today I noticed that I have cracks on the sides of my mouth and a stiff neck. ... ... Worst part is I have a 6 month old ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If it is scabies, lyclear does the job it always take a few...   jamyang   9mo

If it is scabies, lyclear does the job it always take a few shots. I would speak to a Dr as any thing that lives on us or in us is going to eventually cause problems. So sorry for your baby, I have gone a couple of years now unable to cuddle my kids through fear of sharing. Good luck best wishes, I would even try bub in a bicarb soda, sea salt bath.   [End]
    • It could be yeast/candida.   seemekc   9mo

It could be yeast/candida.   [End]
    • If you feel like something is crawling in your skin or biti...   wandwoman   9mo

If you feel like something is crawling in your skin or biting you, you could try pure powdered MSM internally (like 2-3 scoops a day) and Organic Extra virgin coconut oil externally (rub it in good).   [End]
      • When you want to get rid of lesions quickly, or to stop the...   scabdraggr   9mo

When you want to get rid of lesions quickly, or to stop the crawling, itching, get the Tinactin or Premier (generic) Antifungal cream and liquid spray. Lesions are gone in 48hrs. Spray the hair, face, rub the cream on the eyelids, in the hair, Morgellonís is fungal based. The generic cream in a gren tube at the grocer is the same stuff, Tolnaftate 1%, instant relief and all is gone in one to two days. Guaranteed to work fast.   [End]
    • I had to use the products from PositivlyHolistic.com. The p...   peacezone   9mo

I had to use the products from PositivlyHolistic.com. The parasite spray and the morgellons spray. These products saved my life. ... ... Every morning after I showered, I spray my whole body. Also sprayed my house, clothes and bed sheets. I donít have anymore biting crawling parasites traveling around on my skin. I have my life back. http://positivelyholistic.com/products/ ... ... ...   [End]
      • Re: What is this Scabies Parasite Fungus   scabdraggr   82d

If you had the itching, biting, then you have a mess inside your body thatís growing and holistic products havenít been able to defeat this aspect of Morgellonís disease. Iíll check the products to see the path the claim that works, Iíll keep an open mind.   [End]
  • I have these 3 infections in my left foot/leg   bigman88   9mo  Ü C Ü

Iím a 24 year old paraplegic as of 2010 from getting hit by a couple of cars. I have lymphatic/vascular issues with my feet, and they quickly swell up with me sitting in my wheelchair now, resulting in easily developing wounds every so often. The only way to deal with that is with elevation of my feet and proper compression (which i have not found yet after spending money on 2 custom compression garments). But thatís not what iím posting about, though. ... ... I am presently managing some wounds on both feet that got out of my control. I waited too long to go see a wound doctor and they were b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I can think of several Curezone forums you could look at an...   MENDOMAID   9mo

I can think of several Curezone forums you could look at and ask questions ... Rife Forum - Bio Resonance Forum ... Zapper & Pulse Generator Support Forum ... ... Dr Richard Schulze - Natural Therapies - Herbal Medicine ... www.curezone.com/schulze ... hope this helps.   [End]
      • Sorry i took so long to respond, everyone here knows so muc...   bigman88   9mo

Sorry i took so long to respond, everyone here knows so much about natural medicine, i feel completely overwhelmed with all the possibilityís. ... I contacted a naturopathic doctor and part of the regimen is to zap myself with this frequency device you mention. Very Minimal reading and a few testimonials is already telling me that this frequency generator really works. Now i donít know which one to get, thereís a ton. ... And i did look into Richard Schulze also a bit. Wanted to contact him but found Dr. Hulda Clark instead, got a list of practitioners that worked with her then contacted one of ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Another problem is that curezone is ABSOLUTELY CONFUSING to...   bigman88   9mo

Another problem is that curezone is ABSOLUTELY CONFUSING to navigate! But thankís for the help, iíll repost in those also.   [End]
      • Re: I have these 3 infections in my left footleg   bonnieforbez   72d

you must find out whether it is ... [url=http://www.goodhealthtipsonline.com/search/label/Elephantiasis]Elephantiasis Disease[/url] or not.   [End]
    • Re: I have these 3 infections in my left foot/leg   CLEW   9mo

Agree with Mendomaid about Rife and Zappers are good to look into... ... ... A friend used to get awfully swollen feet, so weíd soak them in epsom salt... It might help with the swelling and draw out some of your infection. ... ... Thatís a lot of antibiotics youíve taken, ~make sure~ you are taking good probiotics. Also look into making your own kefir(milk or water) as itís a less expensive and thereís lots of tasty recipes.. ... ... I was on a permanent Z-pack for over a year and a half, when I came off there were real fungal/candida issues. I wish Iíd known to take better steps to keep my ĒfloraĒ bala ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Never heard of the Epsom salt, iím just using compression g...   bigman88   9mo

Never heard of the Epsom salt, iím just using compression garments(which do not work that well) and elevation to deal with the lymphadema. Can i soak my feet in epsom salt with large open wounds? ... ... I decided to cancel the month long course that the ID doc had me on, his only help was probably to give me some other ones anyway. I feel sleep and nauseous with a nasty metallic taste in my mouth at all times on that stuff, so i said screw that. ... ... Whatís a z-pack, and what did you take it for? ... ... I asked the assistant WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT? ĒĒOh nothing, just had a funny thoughtĒ. The I ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Yes I think itís okay to soak wounds in epsom salts, might ...   CLEW   9mo

Yes I think itís okay to soak wounds in epsom salts, might even heal them faster... Check this link for more: ... http://www.livestrong.com/article/256036-how-to-use-epsom-salt-on-open-wounds/?utm_source=livestrong_opar&utm_medium=3 ... ... A Z-pack is a 5 day supply of Azithromycin antibiotics. Having numerous infections with high numbers, I think I would have died without the antibiotics... ... ... LOL! Let out your anger! And Iíd pay good money to see you put the ĒsmackdownĒ on them! : )   [End]
          • The thing is they do not differentiate for what severity le...   bigman88   9mo

The thing is they do not differentiate for what severity level of wounds. My wounds are healing, but they are still big; the one on the left takes about about 1/2 the top part of my foot, while the right one takes up about 1/3rd. Is it safe for that? If so, this and some manuka honey will seal these right up. ... ... And do you remember how many and what infections you had? I have 3 of them, 2 of them very resistant, and they are reported of offing many people each year as of the last few years despite antibiotics. Iím glad you got through these infectiosn though, and donít antibiotics suck? Yo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Also, a naturopathic doc that i wasted my money(she told me...   bigman88   9mo

Also, a naturopathic doc that i wasted my money(she told me i should just take antibiotics despite telling me different over the phone) had a probiotic supplement which i bought at her office. ... ... And what is kefir? Man, iím such a medical babe in the woods here, so many things that enables you to be independent from regular food and medicine and i donít know about!   [End]
        • Iíve never heard of any trouble soaking wounds with epsom s...   CLEW   9mo

Iíve never heard of any trouble soaking wounds with epsom salt... ... ... Hey I used to see me driving a hotrod, burning rubber back and forth across his(Dr.meanie) parking lot... Then lightning shoots down from the sky, burning to cinders his big fancy sign that sick people paid for! Nobody gets hurt and I laugh at myself for being so juvenile! ... ... I had both Mycoplasma and Chlamydia pneumoniae., Herpes 1,2,5,& 6 which are all co-infections for Lyme. The numbers were like 2-3 times the expected. Plus I was loaded with so many parasites... no telling what else... I ran out of money for tests... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • You can also find $10 zappers here: ... http://www.tendolla...   CLEW   9mo

You can also find $10 zappers here: ... http://www.tendollarzapper.com/   [End]
          • LOLOL, a motorbike ní all! Rubbin in it all up in his face ...   bigman88   9mo

LOLOL, a motorbike ní all! Rubbin in it all up in his face haha! Juvenile but funny indeed...Iím sure God is wondering Ēi did not give these humans their minds to do THIS with...Ē ... ... Those are alot of bacteria! You went through awarzone, but you seem alive and well just from reading your posts. It sucks horrendously that you would have probably made no progress in the hospitals, with the antibiotics having you return to repair what they destroyed. Do you maintain your regimen to keep the infections away? ... ... The kefir seems like good stuff, cheap and good for you? Show me the way... ...   [retrieve this message]
            • : ) I always need new tires! And well... God sent the ligh...   CLEW   9mo

: ) I always need new tires! And well... God sent the lightning bolt... After wondering why brilliant doctors are letting people suffer... ... ... Iím so sorry ...Iíll have to get back to you... itís very late here and I canít hardly think straight... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... Wow, you are so young and going through so ...   Bugbuster   9mo

Hello, ... ... Wow, you are so young and going through so much. ... ... It sounds like you have a great attitude which no doubt will help your immune system, etc. ... ... Something that might be helpful to know is that I used Allimed for MRSA and Lyme disease and recovered without medical care. ... ... My family also had MRSA with very large boils and Allimed saved our lives. Allimed is stabilized allicin from Garlic. ... ... Here is some research info that might help: http://allimedresearch.blogspot.com/p/allimed-research.html ... ... Other things that could help are: ... ... Colloidal silver ... ... Oregenol oil † http://www ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Allimed seems like very interesting stuff! Ill be sure to g...   bigman88   9mo

Allimed seems like very interesting stuff! Ill be sure to grab a bottle of it if the doctor iím dealing with fails. And being that i have MSSA, this stuff looks like it will really work. ... ... Ivíe heard things about Colloidal silver, but dies help in eliminating infections form the blood? Originally they found 1 infection by wound culture in my left foot wound, but i picked up another 2 from the hospital, and they track these infections through blood test, so i guess the infections are in my blood?   [End]
      • Also, Thank the Lord that your family beat those MRSA and l...   bigman88   9mo

Also, Thank the Lord that your family beat those MRSA and lyme disease issues, hope your all happy and strong.   [End]
    • Hi BigMan, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous ...   shotsee   9mo

Hi BigMan, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, with most of the diseases known to mankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... ... ... You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recommendation. What have you got to lose? ... ... I wish you BEST suc ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Going crazy trying to figure out what's wrong with me :(   Larsy1566   10mo  Ü C Ü

I am ready to go crazy. For a year now Iíve been searching for answers to what is wrong with me. I believe I have a rare parasite and itís affecting me inside and out. Recently I started pooping strange white and brown segments and when I put them under my microscope I canít really determine what they are. They kind of resemble tiny pieces of bacon. When this first happened to me (last Friday) I called my doctor immediately and was so sure that finally I would get help. Doctors do not like to look at samples, even if theyíre sealed in a bag. My doctor asked me if Iíve been seeing my therap ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Oh well honey you are in good company. I too have got the d...   braveheart007   10mo

Oh well honey you are in good company. I too have got the delusional parasatosis label from one dermatologist and my other Dr. just shut me out completely. Not her area of expertise she said and passed me onto the other Dr. I have one more Dr. to try but my sister did better she got a lab to look at it and it came back as saphorytic fungi that supposidely everyone has on their skin. I guess diet etc. can make it grow too much and it can become a problem. Producing strange things out of our pores etc. Or there is another type of parasitic fly that has all sorts of different life stage cycle ...   [retrieve this message]
      • No-one deserves to be abused. ... ... It is good to try th...   Kadima   10mo

No-one deserves to be abused. ... ... It is good to try the sea salt cleanse, changing diet, etc. ... ... Most importantly, you have to understand that when we are upset, our immune system gets weak and canít fight back worms, etc. ... ... I would take therapeutic grade essential oil of tea tree internally, and maybe with an enema, to get the worms out. ... ... I donít understand, why you canít take your stool sample to a lab, if your doctor is so dumb. It should be part of a regular checkup anyway.   [End]
    • I hate to say this, but that is a medical professionalís wa...   parazapper   10mo

I hate to say this, but that is a medical professionalís way of avoiding admitting just how stupid and uncaring that they are. ... ... Few of them are willing to look past the ned of their noses. ... ... Sometimes, I may hear this as often as ten times a week. ĒMy doctor thinks that I am crazyĒ. ... ...   [End]
    • I am sorry to hear this; you need to do stool and antibody ...   spence987   10mo

I am sorry to hear this; you need to do stool and antibody testing for not only protozoa but also helminths and nemotodes. Most tool tests are completely unreliable and done by lab technitians who have not clue how to find parastites. Also, even 3 stool tests in a row are not sufficient. ... ... Herbal and things will help but will not cure it. And you need to list your exact symptoms? ... ... Go and have your doctor check for Esinophilia, toata IgGs. And then approach a doctor who checks for infectious disease.   [End]
    • Wow you need to ditch that dude! Anyone who ĒlovesĒ you wou...   Faith110   10mo

Wow you need to ditch that dude! Anyone who ĒlovesĒ you would not verbally abuse you for feeling ill. Next time you find something funky in your stool, send it off to the Parasitology Center in Arizona. They offer a parasite ID test for $115. I Just sent a sample to them yesterday. Hereís the link: ... ... https://www.parasitetesting.com/tests.cfm ... ... Good Luck!   [End]
      • Well, Amir at the parasite center in Arizona, is not very g...   spence987   10mo

Well, Amir at the parasite center in Arizona, is not very good. He has not found anything except some bogus parasite called Blastocystis, which most labs find. Anyway, I would not waste my money with Amir. Best doctor was Dr. Martin Wolfe in DC. he had his own lab, his own office in DC. Test stool on the spot. ... ... THe other guy that is somewhat good is Dr. Cahill. But he finds E. Histolitica in a lot of people. But he does a mucus sample. And gives very little meds. Anyway, if you have strongylodies or some other helminth like fasciolisis, he will not be able to find it. You need to also do ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Larsy U need to dump the chump! The husband? The doctor? Ma...   CLEW   10mo

Larsy U need to dump the chump! The husband? The doctor? Maybe both! I realize itís not that easy... So for now learn to practice the art of ignoring his a$$, because Kadima is right about our immune systems getting weak when we get upset. ... ... We know this isnít in your head. I gave up on trying to prove anything to anyone except myself. It will drain you. Bogus testing was energy draining as well as draining to my bank account. ... ... As for samples I went that route too. Now Iíd take a really good picture that could be held and studied. Samples are so gross in person. YuK! ... ... Not sure about ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... Please repost your message on the Ask Barefoot Herb...   lifesfun21   10mo

Hi, ... Please repost your message on the Ask Barefoot Herbalist forum. One of his specialties is parasites. ... Many blessings, ... Jan   [End]
    • http://patrickrambling-pb.blogspot.com/2012/12/lessons-from...   linenup   10mo

http://patrickrambling-pb.blogspot.com/2012/12/lessons-from-parasites.html   [End]
    • Hi ... ... re: spence987 said Ē...some bogus parasite call...   bentnail   9mo

Hi ... ... re: spence987 said Ē...some bogus parasite called blastocystis...Ē ... ... I would like to add, FYI from my experience, that most, about 80% of the time, that is true; blastocystosis is benign. ... ... BUT there are some species, about 20%, that can cause just terrible dysentery, nausea, dehydration and other very severe symptoms. This severe form is not generally recognized by North American MDs. ... ... How I know, is because I came back from Africa extremely ill to the point of jaundice with ĒblastocystĒ as the only diagnosis. I was fortunate to find enough research to cure myself. Blastocystos ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Worms or dense mucus strands?   terriLe   11mo  Ü C Ü

These are about 1/2 in, opaque, one end is flattened, other end curves somewhat. I was thinking it was mucous, but then found it difficult to pull apart and noticed it always looks the same. These are coming from above ridge in nostrils. Perhaps itís mucous ĒformingĒ there and that explains the curve...? Iíve been seeing this for a while now and never gave it much thought until recently. It doesnít justify the flatter end though. Are there any culprits that fit this description? ... This is way to big to explain the ĒhairsĒ that started moving inside nose and on skin following anti parasitic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Failing w/protocol   terriL   12mo  Ü C Ü

... ... ... Update...All ELISA tests came back negative. Dr says Ēa lot of budding yeastĒ in urine. More diflucan. Been taking that on and off for a year. It clears tongue up while on it..as soon as I stop, itís back. ... Esophonil count is down to 8%. He believes infection is gone. I know for a fact it isnít gone. Changed, yes. Gone, itís NOT. He made a call inquiring about hookworm antigen test, seems there isnít one..?? He said ivermecten can only be taken as a single dose with one follow up. ... Has anyone here had a hookworm infection diagnosed? ... What were your symptoms? How did you get rid of it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, sorry to hear about the negitive tests, docs stumped, a...   seemekc   12mo

Hi, sorry to hear about the negitive tests, docs stumped, and vomiting. Were all going through these same things. Im pretty much stuck on my back 20 hrs a day, 3 yrs now. I tried the ivermec inject. No luck and very painful burning. It did nothing. Maybe better to try injectable prazi or injetable albenza, hard to aquire tho. Rotate meds, moxidectin horse paste killed some for me, rub down with coconit oil, get a tens unit. Amazing pain relief on the tens and some say it electracutes the bugs.   [End]
    • I was diagnosed with hookworm, along with a lot of other st...   #168214   12mo

I was diagnosed with hookworm, along with a lot of other stuff. I had a bad cough, fever, and horrible IBS for months. I was diagnosed with IBS and malabsorption disorder and put on a prescription-strength vitamin therapy. I had horrible leg cramps from potassium deficiency, even though I ate a lot of potassium rich foods. Hookworms drink your blood, so I was anemic all the time. I had larva migrans too. The first herbal cleanse I took, they started coming out everywhere. They were too big to be strongyloides, although a lot of them came out too. There were tons of them in my feet (where t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Stop the pamoate pyrantel but keep up the fenbendazole, it ...   scabdraggr   12mo

Stop the pamoate pyrantel but keep up the fenbendazole, it will not make you nauseous but the PP will. The puking was a good thing as there was probably a mess in you stomach. ... ... The fenbendazole needs to be in a paste form by Safeguard. Itís for horses. After six weeks of it you need to take the Equimax paste in a tube for horses. All meds are at feed and seed stores such as Tractor Supply chain stores or online at places like Jeffers. ... ... The skin requires the Tinactin cream, which is an antinfungal, one that normally is used for the feet. Keep it on until the lesions or the skin area t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • airborne parasites?   terriL   12mo  Ü C Ü

My husband went through a period of Ēaching numbnessĒ in his lower legs, especially when he was lying down. Heís suffering knee pain now along with back pain, neck pain, fullness under ribs. Two family members who helped us move complained of Ēsomething bitingĒ them after theyíd been there. Later they both complained of pain and numbness in lower legs at night. Both became ill two days after being there. ... The only thing I can find regarding aching numbness is Chagas...this ĒbiterĒ canít be seen. I went through two early springs feeling something biting me at night. I would rise, look over ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have read many good reports regardig MMS and curing Chaga...   sd2345   12mo

I have read many good reports regardig MMS and curing Chagas disease. Worth a google search. Good luck.   [End]
      • The lower leg issues in the men afflicted are the only conn...   terriL   12mo

The lower leg issues in the men afflicted are the only connection I can find to chagas. These bugs responsible for chagas are easily seen by the naked eye? One of the blood test I had was for chagas...think it said ĒEIAĒ. Are these tests reliable? ELISA? If they come back negative, can I be certain itís not what we have? ... Also...I experienced these nightly biting episodes twice since we moved. My daughter has as well. Interestingly, it came about just after the rupturing from under my ribcage (or whatever the hell that was). ... Iíll read about the med you suggested. Is it safe for kids? ... 12, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Desperate, please save....   terriL   12mo  Ü C Ü

... ... Iím thankful to find this site. Iíve been reading posts for hours now and feeling there may be hope.  I can trace my symptoms back to nightly rashes that started 6 years ago.  Every night around  9 pm Iíd start getting itchy welts all over my torso, arms and back. That resolved on itís own,  then came the 3 am (non-productive) coughing fits. These nightly episodes were violent...so much that I would lose bladder control and it would ultimately end in vomiting.  I felt healthy for the next several months until the left side of my back started hurting, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sounds like strongyls or maybe that new rope parasite.   kcbmmxi   12mo

Sounds like strongyls or maybe that new rope parasite.   [End]
    • Parasites around your body, nightly coughing, bronchitis, m...   ralaco   12mo

Parasites around your body, nightly coughing, bronchitis, movement on the foot this critters must be Ascaris or Toxocara. ... I had more or less the same and I think the best was MMS, some say it will not kill big parasites, my expertise was it kill all in my hands, arms feet and others parts of my body. ... You will also kill the pathogenís inside the parasites and will clean all the parasites garbage, this will prevent to get cancer from them, do protocol 1000 for one month. ... Next do not try some medications allopathic or natural, neither Zappers as they make parasites migrate from the intest ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Terri, ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē are you aware ...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Terri, ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... It may just solve some or all of your problem(s). You have only better health ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida infection all over my body?   Larsy1566   14mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... I am driving myself nuts about parasites, etc..... I have yellow spots all over my body and tiny black things coming out of my skin that I can not identify. I walk around with a magnifying glass all day collecting evidence. I have never done anything like this before. I know I am not crazy. I found a piece of what looks like dried up larvae on my pants last night. I took a shower last night with lindane 1% lotion. My Dr. told me to put it on from head to toe and wait 5 minutes and wash it off and it will kill everything. Well, first of all he said it was qwell shampoo that he called i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Look up demodex. Sounds like it could be that, but if you t...   kcbmmxi   14mo

Look up demodex. Sounds like it could be that, but if you think candida already, they feed off of each other according to Chinese medicine philosophy. Fungus breaks down flesh--mites consume the byproduct. Donít waste your timee at the ER or even your MD. All the research you need is probably available right here at CZ. Good luck.   [End]
      • There are just so many strange things happening to me latel...   Larsy1566   14mo

There are just so many strange things happening to me lately and itís getting very scary. If I do have a candida infection through out my whole body, they will not help me? The other night I was so itchy I was going crazy. My hands itched the worst and when this happens I always see black specks and white ones but they look like nothing under the microscope. I put some lotion on my hands with a couple drops of tea tree oil and the black and white specks came through the latex gloves. How strange is that? I have yellow lesions and spots all over my body which I just noticed. I just thought ...   [retrieve this message]
    • First thing you need to realize is that doctors are not onl...   RONBN49   14mo

First thing you need to realize is that doctors are not only useless they are dangerous and the number the number one cause of death in this nation is doctors and the drugs they prescribe. Once you realize that find the way to heal yourself you will be on the road to recovery, but until then you have my sympathy for being brain washed enough to trust those killers in white coats.   [End]
    • Larsy, ... ... If I were you, I would look into Morgellons...   morgticia   11mo

Larsy, ... ... If I were you, I would look into Morgellons disease. Itching, biting, stinging and crawling sensations are some of the symptoms. Artifacts such as black specks and sand colored granules are pushed out through the skin, as well as fibrous material, sometimes black, blue, red and there can be rashes and lesions as well, although not everyone has them. ... ... Get yourself a handheld microscope for $12 from RadioShack or online and take a look at your skin under the scope to see if you have fibers. The filaments are the defining symptom of Morgellons. ... ... morgellonsdiseaseawareness.com   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Larsy, ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē are you aware ...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Larsy, ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... It may just solve some or all of your problem. You have only better health and we ...   [retrieve this message]
  • has anyone tried consuming milky spore?   visionrke   14mo  Ü C Ü

i know this is out there, but for real. does anyone think that the milky spore nematode could make the morgellons nematode sterile...causing them unable to reproduce, eradicating them?   [End]
  • Fruitarian Diet: the healthiest, most nonviolent, highest y...   frugivorous   14mo  Ü C Ü

WHAT IS A FRUITARIAN? ... ... Most of us affirm... what we must learn. In that spirit we offer you this article on fruitarian diet. These thoughts are our heartsí aspirations. May they be more and more our constant reality. ... ... Fruit includes nonkilled products of nut and fruit trees, berry bushes, vines and plants. ... ... ... ... Health ... ... The healthiest food (see below for .vitamin C . weight loss. .natural fiber .least food poisoning .antiacidification .most digestible .natural for anatomy .prevention of calcium oxylate kidney stones . electrolyte balance . polysaccharides which prevent insulin exhau ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Shakespeare On Calves, Deer, Pigs, Horses, Rabbits Beetles,...   frugivorous   15mo  Ü C Ü

97% of all food poisoning fatalities are from animal flesh, ... fish flesh, eggs or dairy. We are programmed not to think ... of meat and fish as pieces of cadavers, because these are ... industries involving trillions of dollars. ... ... Shakespeare On Calves, Deer, Pigs, Horses, Rabbits Beetles, Flies, Bees, Animal Research, Hunting ... ... (apologies re the loss of capitalization through software glitch) ... ... OF CALVES ... ... william shakespeare, henry vi, part two, act 3, scene 1, lines 202-220 ... ... thou never didst them wrong, nor no man wrong; ... and as the butcher takes away the calf, ... and binds the wretch, an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Difference between Coenurosis infection and a tapeworm infe...   Larsy1566   15mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... I wonder if it is ok to post a picture I found on a website that would help me show you all what Iíve been seeing in my feces. This whole nightmare began with getting bites this past spring and another thing that happened was I went to a different place to have a pedicure and they did a terrible job (they caused my toe to bleed and didnít inform me that I had an ingrown toenail which I cut myself at home). Iíve been to so many doctors. This is very hard to do because of the stress I have at home and this brain fog that also began after the bites. I found a few egg sacs in my stool. Th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Cure For Parasites And Lyme   #160979   16mo  Ü C Ü

First off Iíd like to say this forum is completely amazing and is in an astounding direction towards a modern remedy to health care! ... ... At 19 yrs old, the parasite subject is hitting me like a nuclear bomb due to my young adventerous mentality. Being an avid surfboarder and game hunter from North Carolina I think Iíve nailed this topic right on the head. In my life Iíve received numerous tick bites with one recently that might have sealed the deal to putting lyme on mind due to its irritation. Iíve surfed in several locations around the world puting my body in numerous waters and Iíve eati ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hi Justin- ... somehow your story strikes a chord w/ ...   R coastanoan   16mo

hi Justin- ... somehow your story strikes a chord w/ me. I was big time adventurer about 10 years ago, hiker, partier etc. I was bitten by many ticks. after 6 years ill and undiagnosed I finally discovered it was lyme and bartonella and babesia (all separate diseases that can be transmitted by ticks). now 4 years later still in a struggle but more recently hammered by a nasty full blown parasite invasion after eating contaminated fish. my immune system couldnít take it. so now iím here,,, looking for answers to something that is even more of a deep dark abyss then lyme and co=infecti ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi justin, ... ... i feel for you man! Iím really delighte...   dave505   16mo

Hi justin, ... ... i feel for you man! Iím really delighted you are so determined to get rid off them. ... ... if you can afford try to find out FIRST which bug/bugs do you have. youíll get many recomandation for tests on this site. its very important to know who you are fighting with. could be many of them....and your efforts should be targeted to have success. ... ... coast is right. diet is really important. my experience shown me they eat everything is easy to eat or animal source (that doesnt mean you should give up meat) diary, any flour, white bread, sugars of course.... ... ... then try to protect you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for sharing.   Histopathlab   16mo

Thanks for sharing.   [End]
    • ... I would like to share a very empowering book my wife in...   #147438   16mo

... I would like to share a very empowering book my wife introduced me to called, ďKatrinaís RecoveryĒ by Katrina Starzhynskaya about one womanís journey to health from Lyme Disease and other ďinvisibleĒ illnesses.If you or someone you know ... is going through Lyme Disease or other ďmysterious illnessesĒ no one has been able to diagnose, I highly encourage you to read this book full of options for body mind and spirit.There were treatment options in this book that I never even heard of and I am grateful that one person was courageous enough to bring these therapies forward so that others can ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Justin. ... ... Check out Samento by Nutramedix for you...   h2olover   16mo

Hi Justin. ... ... Check out Samento by Nutramedix for your Lyme disease. Google Samento and read all about it. It has personally helped me, tremendously. ... ... For parasites, check out Humaworm. Itís the only stuff that has tremendously made me feel better and I have seen visible parasites (and plenty of them) in my stool. ... ... Both should cost you around $70 and be good for a month. I am going to go as far as saying you will feel significantly better at the end of that month. Iíve been struggling with a mysterious health problem for 2 years and after doing a month of Samento and Humaworm I feel u ...   [retrieve this message]
      • h2o luv...   imaxfli   16mo

How do you think Samento works to help you...ever try to talk to these people that make and sell it, rather junk science if you ask me!   [End]
    • Re: The Cure For Parasites And Lyme   Kalinorth   16mo
      • Samento etc..   imaxfli   16mo

Sure this stuff helps...I have chronic...when I am on antiís with herbals I feel great, then a month or 2 after it all comes back....gotta try to kill it all...donít know if its possible.   [End]
    • Re: The Cure For Parasites And Lyme   panooq   16mo

Iíve been taking Diatomaceous Earth (DE) with Grapeseed oil. Any food grade oil will do, cold pressed is better. ... ... The DE dries you out, but it will also keep any parasites at bay. Help you to get it all under control. ... ... Antibiotics are generally a bad idea. ... ... All the best.   [End]
    • Thanks everyone! The support im find on this website is unb...   JustinJ   16mo

Thanks everyone! The support im find on this website is unbelievable! Iíve been a lifeguard for 2 years and health is beyond whats important to me and my future of making money! Right now im currently just dumping myself with Drfloras parasite defense which has got me back on the move. My next steps are getting a good blender and alot more supplements so i can go on a full born arial attack on my bug infestation. I had a nightmare the other night on drfloras that started with a kid hitting me with a sandspur patch. Soon there were tons of kids laughing hitting me with sandspurs and I could ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive   Larsy1566   16mo  Ü C Ü

Dear Friends, ... As I am writing this my husband is yelling at me and he just doesnít stop. I have no one to talk to and Iím so hurt that all I want to do is turn myself off. I have a doctorís appointment tomorrow. Iíve been to soooo many doctorís but in order for me to get in with an infectious disease doctor my primary doctor has to refer me and Iím sick of trying to convince people that something is wrong when I know something is wrong. Iíve never been crazy. I have collected so many things but no one ever wants to look at any of it. Iím to the point where I just want to think of a way ou ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím sorry your husband is being a jack@$$... You must be a ...   CLEW   16mo

Iím sorry your husband is being a jack@$$... You must be a tough cookie to deal with mental/verbal abuse on top of having this other problem. Put on your shield and turn ~him~ off. Let his words fall to the ground then step on them. He is very miserable with himself. ... ... Maybe mention to your Dr. that you are in an abusive relationship, but I wouldnít try to show the samples. They donít respond well to that kind of evidence... but Iíd at least tell doc that youíve seen some stuff. ... ... Try to stay calm and collected when speaking and definitely donít talk about turning yourself off, you will ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have felt that way.many times. but then after falling as...   coastanoan   16mo

I have felt that way.many times. but then after falling asleep in despair I wake up the next day and gather evry bit of strength necessary to keep fighting to save my own life. your inner strength will surprise you. just donít try to take on the whole thing at once, but rther day by day. I have contemplated suicide too. or more realistically thought about it when it was te only thing that brought me relief from the insane suffering of having systemic worms/parasites all throughout body and brain poisoning me,, and dealing w/ doctors who scrutinize, family members who project psychologica ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Yes, I feel like this. I could scream from the rooftops all...   The Twelfth House   16mo

Yes, I feel like this. I could scream from the rooftops all day about the medical negligence Iíve experienced, and of course, family members always trust what the doctors say. Hell, even I did for months on end. Iíve been to the most prestigious clinics in the country and was told complete rubbish. Mainstream medicine canít be trusted when it comes to parasites, but the good news is that you can take treatment into your own hands. Try a parasite cleanse to start with and see what it does. If it produces anything visible, photograph the evidence! Your husband should not be verbally abusive ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi, ... Thank you so very much for your very kind reply. Ií...   Larsy1566   13mo

Hi, ... Thank you so very much for your very kind reply. Iím so upset right now because I was trying to show my husband a few pictures that I took with my new digital microscope and he refuses to believe anything I say. He says that I am so out of touch with reality that I choose to spend my days looking at garbage and that I have so many other important things I should be doing. Last night my big toe started to itch and it was so horrible. I couldnít control myself and ended up scratching it. I did sit on the side of the tub and ran a bath for my feet and legs. The skin on my feet, especiall ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I was reading your posts and feel so badly for what you are...   deenshan   5mo

I was reading your posts and feel so badly for what you are going through, I hope you are feeling better. I have been sick for almost three years.0-[ Before that I was perfectly healthy, energetic, and really outgoing. EVERYTHING started going wrong, sinus problems, burning throat, sweating, vomiting, weakness. My dr kept sending me to specialists for each different problem, even though i kept insisting there must be something causing my symptoms. I went rhough periods of such severe brain fog, I would actually pass out in the middle of talking. I had no idea would stop mid sentence becaus ...   [retrieve this message]
      • maybe she could get some meds for depression that would dis...   glaxony   16mo

maybe she could get some meds for depression that would disable the parasites long enough for her to find a job and move out ... ... once she has a stable place to live and her own money, then wean off the prescription and start cleansing in peace   [End]
    • yes, chances are things would get worse if you tried to kil...   glaxony   16mo

yes, chances are things would get worse if you tried to kill yourself ... best way to insure that doesnít happen is to simply stop breathing if you can ... few people can do that but it would be the safest way to let go ... better option would be to get rid of the stuff that is making you miserable ... can you do the cleansing protocol while looking for some work that you enjoy, ... until you are no longer dependent on your husband for money? ...   [End]
    • Welcome to my world !!! I could not have said it better mys...   Holly78   16mo

Welcome to my world !!! I could not have said it better myself. I am in the exact same situation as you. My husband doesnít believe me and tells people that I am crazy, that itís Ēall in my head.Ē but, my two cats are sick too. So, I suppose that the cats are crazy too! I have taken the cats to two separate vets, and neither one did anything. They gave them the drug, Revolution and said it kills everything. Well, apparently it doesnít because cats are getting worse. They have large patches of missing hair and hair is falling out in clumps w scabby stuff at the roots, and when the cats fur ...   [retrieve this message]
      • sorry you are having this problem. my husband divorced me, ...   trappedinph   16mo

sorry you are having this problem. my husband divorced me, left me with nothing and went all over our small town fling everyone I was crazy. doctors are absolutely no help, even when they see it. all they want to treat is scabies. I have taken it into my own hands and am better but not completely free. The forums can have some great information. Wishing you good luck. Hang in there, you can do it.   [End]
      • ... ... You situation sounds like Morgellonís. Have you l...   JesseCured   16mo

... ... You situation sounds like Morgellonís. Have you looked into getting with a support group? They have been petitioning the government to do more research into this. Thread like things coming out of peoples skin. Itchy, biting sensations, etc. Some think it has to do with GMO Cotton in our clothing. Seems to have started in GMO field workers getting sick.   [End]
    • Donít listen or let him discourage you! YOUR First priorit...   whaatizit   16mo

Donít listen or let him discourage you! YOUR First priority is taking care of YOU & stick to yur guns, donít give up...Do what you have to do to save YOU! He will obviously be history anyway as soon as you are stronger...You deserve better & lot of women, me included have overcome abusive relationships...You can do it!   [End]
    • ... ... I feel for you. I too have gone through much of t...   JesseCured   16mo

... ... I feel for you. I too have gone through much of this. I discovered my parasite problem about the same time that my husband told me he was being unfaithful and I was diagnosed with autoimmune disease to boot! My husband yelled and chased me around yelling while I was sick too. It is pretty terrible. Being in a bad relationship makes your situation that much worse, because you donít have the support you need. ... ... I was lucky that I had been to third world countries where the doctors gave me the low down on American medicine though. American doctors will NEVER listen to you about p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded ... ... ... JesseCured is sooooo right about the worms in...   Birk   16mo

... ... ... JesseCured is sooooo right about the worms in cotton and the morgellons possibility! I have seen the cotton worms myself on the end of clean Q tips and I thought it was the worms in my eyes fooling me or that I was imagining this white long coiled up worm swaying around on the end of the Qtip! I then thought maybe it could be my breath moving it, so i held my breath and covered my nose! They are actually alive and moving and if you stick your finger close to them, they will sway towards it like they are attracted to heat or something! There are TOTALLY tons of worms in cotton and The ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I saw this and read some of your responses from some really...   ReallyOUReality   15mo

I saw this and read some of your responses from some really good people. ... ... What are your parasite symptoms? ... Do you have any animals? Dog? Cat? What are their symptoms? ... ... Verbal abuse is not ok. But as a person who is married and has been sick for fifteen years with an illness un diagnosed, it is hard for our spouses, friends and family to realize our medical system does not test properly for parasites. With this in mind, before attacking your husbands verbal abuse, try to look for help outside of the mainstream medical approach. ... Go to a small health food store or if you can afford it ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you so very much for your very understanding reply! I...   Larsy1566   15mo

Thank you so very much for your very understanding reply! I think or maybe I already have lost my mind. I just got a Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope. I downloaded all the software but now Iím just having a very hard time focusing in on small objects. Something has happened to my mind and it happened this past spring. I just canít concentrate on anything and itís made me feel defeated. This problem with the parasites came during a very difficult time in my life. I lost my dear father and my dear grandmother and my psychiatrist put me on a medication for people who have addictions to o ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I completely understand! This is terrible and all consuming...   ReallyOUReality   15mo

I completely understand! This is terrible and all consuming. I remember the phase of this illness when my concentration was zero. ... I am still not cured, but have a little better focus. ... What I did first was detoxing for heavy metals and parasites. Hopefully you can find some recommended products on these sites. I spent so much money when I felt the way you do now. ... Drink purified water. ... Put white vinegar in a spray bottle for carpet areas, beds, bathroom . ... I also spray myself when my skin is crawling. ... Bad news: cut out sugar, bread and processed foods. ... Try to drink an oz or 2 of or ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hopefully things are going better for you... My husband was...   Faithful healing   6mo

Hopefully things are going better for you... My husband was zero help and thought I was Crazy! ... ... I have tried so many products and spent so much time trying to get my life back... All the suggestions above are great! I would just like to let you know what made a huge different for me! ... ... I used Kirkís Castile soap from my local health food store... If your skin is really sensitive... Use it only in the shower for a week or two... And donít use it on any sensitive areas! ... ... After a while I used used it like a lotion to Ēspot treatmentĒ problem areas (I used the liquid pump kind) it can dr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please Help! Parasites in stool now, what should I do?!!!   #128156   16mo  Ü C Ü

Iíve got pictures. Long story, will detail later, BUT should I flush this thang or try to collect and preserve it to then get it to the proper medical professional for ID? I havenít flushed it yet, still in toilet. I called the local ER and the guy had absolutely NO idea what to tell me! ... ... I will work on getting this pic uploaded and telling providing more detail... ... ... ... Briefly though, Iíve recently done plasma rife with electrical contact footpads - parasites general set at high intensity and for a long time ( a little over an hour yesterday, and a week prior) This in conjunction w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • They will most likely tell you it was undigested food parti...   glaxony   16mo

They will most likely tell you it was undigested food particles and offer you some anti-psychotics. Unless you take it to Dr. Kahill in New York. He thinks everything is a parasite. I am just kidding. I donít even know if there is such a guy, but there must be the way his groupies promote him. Anyways many labs are not equipped to identify parasites, nor are lab technicians trained to identify them. Just start cleansing regularly and keep cleansing regularly and you will eventually get your parasite load low enough to poise yourself for a full body spontaneous die off, if there is such a t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks, to make matters worse it seems like I am doing a TO...   #128156   16mo

Thanks, to make matters worse it seems like I am doing a TON already to cleanse. ... ... Something is weighing on my mind, a bit however, in terms of helping vs. making matters worse. and that is coffee enemas. I became a hudge fan a few months back, BUT, in light of this recent flare-up / war, I am beginning to think that either A) parasites like coffee or B) the process, though I am vigulant, was contaminted or C) I unknowingly pushed / flushed parasite eggs back up into the body that were Ēnear the exitĒ where they then hatched and ĒOH MY!Ē ... ... I believe it is you Glaxony that has the coc ...   [retrieve this message]
      • God what a horrible story with the stick like thing coming ...   #128156   16mo

God what a horrible story with the stick like thing coming out of the back! ... ... That thing in my picture looks more like a stick than a worm kinda? I have noted this in the past, even before today. ... ... I donít know I think Iím going to go nuts and puke now! ... ... I have GOT to get off the computer and find something to make me feel normal. ... ... God help us.   [End]
        • The best thing to do is to go to a regular M.D. and tell hi...   objoyfl   16mo

The best thing to do is to go to a regular M.D. and tell him/her that you think you have parasites. S/he will give you a requisition slip for the lab. Any lab will look for ova and parasites. I am generally anti-medical world, but in some instances their science proves useful. At least with tests you know what youíre dealing with. ... ... You canít take doo-doo out of the toilet and send it to a lab. Itís contaminated already. You will have to collect it in a cup the lab gives you, and you poop into that the next chance you get. Then the lab will have also given you three tubes that you fill wi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Warning! here's the gross picture   #128156   16mo

... ...   ...   [End]
      • the rest of this story   #128156   16mo

Now that I feel a bit better and have had some time to think about it, here is the sequence of events for anyone that might be interested. My previous posts might suggest coconut oil as the primary killing factor, and I guess that could be, but I doubt it. ... ... I did the rife session at home yesterday morning about 8am. Fearing the herx to follow. I was VERY clean and careful and did the first coffee enema in more than a month. With an eye toward caution with the enema (if that process is even capable of being ĒcleanĒ I first shot up there garlic oil and 1 or 2 SF722 (oil-based stuff ca ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Please Help! Parasites in stool now, what should I do?...   Anthony87   16mo

I had that same taxonomy unavailable parasite too and the same type of thing escaping...when i corrected my diet and began to digest better. Now that you cleansed something...are you ready to eat right so digestion is strong and parasites canít grow? So much of this forum is people thinking they are radically different from everyone else on dietary needs.. Thinking drinking massive amounts of fat will aid an incorrect diet.   [End]
      • I didnít drink any of the fat shown in the picture. It was...   #128156   16mo

I didnít drink any of the fat shown in the picture. It was ĒplacedĒ where the sun doesnít shine and evidently contributed to some die-off overnight, as coconut oil is claimed to be anti fungal and Iíve heard anti parasitic as well. Though if you search for anything, you will find it (we all know how that goes, and itís frustrating actually). ... ... I must admit, my diet does have room for improvement, so I will give you that. And it is something that MUST change or a problems long term will just re-surface. Just to get things square though. I didnít drink any fat.   [End]
        • I am not sure what you should do. I will say what worked fr...   Anthony87   16mo

I am not sure what you should do. I will say what worked from me. A diet based on potatoes and cooked veggies. No nuts, grains, seeds, to chop up my colon and cause funguses. Very low fructose to work with the hypoglacemia that gave me belly fat, liver fat and candida through poor bile production. None of the junk meats, dark meats, fried foods. Bananas, pork, eggs, french fries are all things I avoid to continue getting stronger and to never see fungus, parasites, hypothyroid, hair loss, fatigue, brain fog, leaky gut again. It sucks being intolerant of milk and grains..but NORMAL peopl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Plan to stabalize the situation?   #128156   16mo

This is my short term plan to at least help me make through the day at work tomorrow. ... ... Emphasis: Flush,Detox, Support, and Rest ... ... Aloe vera juice? yes or no, how much? ... Epsom salt flush? (did 2 heaping tablespoons this morning have had no food yet) not experienced with this, good idea once a week maybe? ... ... Continue coffee enemas? Iím torn based on my pushing eggs back into the body theory as described in another post. ... ... sea salt enema with non-alcohol based clark herb tincture? ... I have been doing this experimentally over the past week or so. at a dose of 1/3 tsp sea salt in 4 ounc ...   [retrieve this message]
      • This information might change your life.   Kalinorth   16mo

I had these same problems if not worse. I started to research and try out different products and they kinda worked for a while. The only product that truly worked was from www.oldfashionedspices.com . It was their I need help tincture and their Adult parasite de wormer that did the trick i took these for three months. I also used the Kleri tea from the dr natura cmopany in conjunction with the OFS products. After being sick I also wanted to change my diet so that this would never happen again. So I became a raw food guy. I am now a juicer for life and im loving the vitality and the new fou ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Plan to stabalize the situation?   dave505   16mo

Hi #128, ... ... I have the same dillema with the enemas generally speaking ĒContinue coffee enemas? Iím torn based on my pushing eggs back into the body theory as described in another post.Ē. ... ... Everytime after I have an plain enema the movements seems to intensify. not immediatly but soon after. After enema Iím drinking a light electrolyte support (lemon+seasalt) and its ok. But after the first meal (usually steamed vegetables+1 egg) they start moving like crazy. I have pinworms diagnosted - heavy case. especially after 3 round of antibiotics that distroy any defense. and of course non diagno ...   [retrieve this message]
        • First of all I want to say what has helped me for the last ...   #128156   16mo

First of all I want to say what has helped me for the last 7 days I have been eating coconut flakes for breakfast and snacks throughout the day. You can get Bobís Red Mill coconut unsweetened and pretty big bags fairly cheaply. Itís only been a week but my bowel movement have normalized without the need for enemas. This could be due in part to the heavy cleanse prior. Also I am hoping the coconut flakes help with candida and parasites higher in the GI tract, as theyíre supposed to do. itís early but I believe the flakes are the way to go. ... ... As far as the suppositories are concerned, you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Stray Pit Bulls attack woman walking her dogs, Brazil   White Shark   16mo  Ü C Ü

People fighting stray dogs on the street. ... ... Stray Pit Bulls attack woman walking her dogs, Brazil ... ...   [End]
  • Superbug Found in Cat   CLEW   19mo  Ü C Ü

The Indian superbug was found in a pet for the first time in the U.S... Research finds it resists almost all known antibiotics. ... ... I canít take antibiotics anyway, but I do have two cats... ... ... Hereís the link: ... ... http://www.microbeworld.org/index.php?option=com_jlibrary&view=article&id=9368   [End]
  • Candida/CFS/M.E. sufferers: How contagious is it? Intimate ...   Earthspirit   19mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, I was wondering what someone like myself dealing with advanced ME/CFS caused by severe long-term candidiasis (and possibly parasitic infection too as a cause for that, still researching as I am able to, but candida for sure) can do in terms of having a relationship. ... ... Is it safe for my partner? ... ... Kissing ok? ... ... Vaginal/oral sex? (I donít care about sex too much if not, since my sex drive+ability is practically gone anyway.) ... ... If no intimate relationship is possible, what about me getting a DOG so I donít go insane/end my life? :-p ... ... Is there something she (or my dog) can take to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There is no doubt that systemic candida can mess you up bey...   Michael B   19mo

There is no doubt that systemic candida can mess you up beyond belief, but have you considered that you have heavy metal poisoning? ... ... If you have candida or some mold in your lungs, that could cause respiratory contamination although truth be told we are constantly breathing in these spores anyway. If you have fungal dermatitis this can also transfer through contact adn bedding, but these are all superficial contamination that we are exposed to all the time. The real issue is when candida gets a hold in your intestines. So long as your partner has a healthy immune system, stays away from ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Well I have had strange ĒwigglingĒ and ĒticklingĒ sensation...   Earthspirit   19mo

Well I have had strange ĒwigglingĒ and ĒticklingĒ sensations in my body (among other things) for several years now, worsening gradually along w/ the other symptoms. So thatís why I mention parasitic infection, but I donít know yet what has caused the candidiasis. ... ... In any case, whatever has caused it, how can one tell if their immune system is really good or sub-par? I mean, by the time someone begins to actually feel symptoms of low immune function, hasnít it in reality gone on for a while before that point?? How can you tell for sure. ... ... I donít want to take ANY chances or educated gue ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Where were you feeling the wiggling and tickling? ... ... ...   Michael B   19mo

Where were you feeling the wiggling and tickling? ... ... The fool proof test of a functioning immune system is that you donít get sick, period. You also should have good resistance to toxins and poisons if they do so happen to enter your system. ... ... Also, I hate to say this, but the chances are VERY high that a potential partner you would find will also have candida, unless she is from some enlightened area of the world, has grown up with loving parents and natural foods, never got silver fillings or took antibiotics etc. In this case her immune system would be good and you wouldnít have to wo ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Iím NO EXPERT but, you touch on topics which I have some ex...   candisufferer   19mo

Iím NO EXPERT but, you touch on topics which I have some experience with. Take what you will and leave the rest. ... ... Thereís no doubt most people donít realize they have candida until they have been sick for a long time. Onset is so gradual itís hard to notice: at least it was in my case and I was very sick for a decade not even realizing it. There are tests to diagnose candida: blood tests are accurate with antigens and stool for yeasts but, they do come with false negatives as well. Not sure how one could test the immune system if thatís what you are asking. ... ... I feel your pain about wan ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Can you tell us your diet and symptoms to put this issue be...   Anthony87   19mo

Can you tell us your diet and symptoms to put this issue behind you? Iíd rather kick this thing at the root cause than have you worry about more years of this CRAP. I kicked it in 2 and it felt hopeless at times. All I had was bad information and this mostly toxic and negative forum.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Creature Feature: Mite   CLEW   22mo  Ü C Ü

Can anyone identify this mite? It was in some ĒfrassyĒ stuff I pulled out with the parasite paste. Now I think Iíve got everything that ever came up the pike... ... ... Whatís up with that piercing mouthpiece? Also notice the creepy trailing hairs! ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/011.jpg   [End]
  • Puberty Question? am I going to have it anytime soon?   Aboodz   23mo  Ü C Ü

Hello ... ... Iím a guy...21 years old ... ... Ok, My voice hasnít really deepen nor have Iíve grown facial hair (but since this year I started growing small hairs on the beard side and little than more on the chin) Iíve got my moustache along time ago ... ... does this mean I should be expecting changes? my older brother heís 25 and already got a deep voice and hair all over his face. ... ... I just want to know to relief myself so thanks for answering :)   [End]
    • Ever ask a doctor and get your testosterone/hormones tested...   #120859   23mo

Ever ask a doctor and get your testosterone/hormones tested? Start there. ... ... Itís likely genetic. It doesnít matter what your brother looks like. Some men just canít grow facial hair or it takes forever. Some have to shave every day. Others can get away with every few days or once a week. Some men are way too hairy..back and chest and other guys naturally donít have it. ... ... Did your voice change at all since you were 10? You canít completely sound like a little kid. Some guys donít have deep voices. ... ... ...   [End]
  • PEELING LIPS!!! Watch me battle through not touching them f...   danielxmiller   24mo  Ü C Ü

I believe not touching them EVER AGAIN is the answer! Watch me each day on my blog go through this! I have a million pictures a videos...I need support, and I have the answer to cure these horrid peeling lips! ... www.cureforpeelinglips.com   [End]
    • I read or heard somewhere that the condition of your lips a...   glaxony   24mo

I read or heard somewhere that the condition of your lips are indicative of the health of your colon. Did you get rid of the lip peeling by doing colonics and replenishing the intestinal bacteria, or something?   [End]
      • I have been doing the same thing for months although my cru...   #150754   24mo

I have been doing the same thing for months although my crusts were never as thick as yours they were thinner from the beginning but still its been the same process. Iím nearly healed now so can vouch that it definately works. One thing I would say if you want a break and are going a little mad then I steam my lips unroll they are very wet and wipe away the fresh skin and go for a night out. Its good to have a release and it doesnít cause your progress to be ruined the healed skin remains and then you just carry on with your healing.   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... Iíve only had EC for about two months now and ...   sirpreis   24mo

Hi, ... ... Iíve only had EC for about two months now and my lips are not (yet, seems like to could still grow) completely affected, but I do also believe now that just leaving them alone will eventually (hopefully) do the trick. It will just take a long time. ... ... Why are you so sure that the most important thing is to never let any water touch the lips? I wouldnít think that water is that much of a problem, if you just let the lips then air dry. If you look through my posts (from a few days ago), this guy #145365 has also left his lips alone for 7 months now and they have gradually improved. Bu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • But it doesnít improve the ec. The lips are raw underneath....   alesiom11   24mo

But it doesnít improve the ec. The lips are raw underneath. ... ... How long did you leave them alone ? 3-4 weeks if I refer to your pictures. ... ... ... After 14 years of ec, I think that I have found something to get some relief: ... ... Take a look at my message here: ... Re: Does honey help? ... Posted 4/21/2012 4:36:32 AM by alesiom11 ... ... 1) When you wake up, remove gently the excess of white stuff (still liquid) with kitchen paper. ... 2) Brush your teeth immediately with the natural toothpaste VADEMECUM HOMEOPHYTOL ... 3) During the day, as often as possible, apply a thin layer of EUCALYPTUS HONEY. ... ... Hope it h ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wow! This isnít just minor peeling lips. There seems to b...   DJ Anderson   24mo

Wow! This isnít just minor peeling lips. There seems to be a severe imbalance of some kind. A real mineral deficiency. This appears to be an internal problem. External treatment may work some, but I have a question to the sufferers of pealing lips: are you getting enough salt, water, oils, and sleep? Most people are deficient in salt. You need to consume air-dried unheated sea salt. Sea salt is just like processed white table salt and should be avoided. Stay away from junk oils like canola, veg, and processed oils that are filled with trans fats. Drinking up to a gallon of filter ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I am perfectly healthy...I may cheat from time to time, but...   danielxmiller   23mo

I am perfectly healthy...I may cheat from time to time, but my body has no problems in any other department besides my lips. I have plenty of engery, I get plenty of sleep. My only problem that I have is the FOUR YEARS I peeled my lips of their new skin that they were trying so hard to rebuild. And it is only time now that after those long four years that they can finally rebuild themselves. I donít care what part of your body it is, if you sit there and constantly pick at the same spot all day long and rub these horrible chemicals on it, for years and years itís gonna take a long time to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • PEELING LIPS!!! Watch me battle through not touching them f...   danielxmiller   24mo  Ü C Ü

http://www.cureforpeelinglips.com ... ... ... I believe not touching them EVER AGAIN is the answer! Watch me each day on my blog go through this! I have a million pictures a videos...I need support, and I have the answer to cure these horrid peeling lips! ... ... http://www.cureforpeelinglips.com   [End]
    • HI danielxmiller! ... ... Your work is a very good point, ...   Vunk   24mo

HI danielxmiller! ... ... Your work is a very good point, it enables to make people known this lips condition with a blog very well provided and I would like to thank you about that! ... ... Like you, my condition may have truly started by using of chapstick -maybe mixed with others very minor factors- and from that moment I did not be able to stop and I was dragged into that spiral of chemicals during almost two years. ... ... What I am very sure about is chemicals had seriously deteriorated my condition, and once I just stopped using whatever chemical about more than two months ago my lips were very ho ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey bra keep up the good work hope your lips get back to no...   jsl123   23mo

Hey bra keep up the good work hope your lips get back to normal! just wanted to say your not the only one going through this shit as you know! though i am trying a similar theory to yours as keeping the lips dry! i only shower my whole body once a week! and i brush my teeth only twice a week! im also eating healthy exercising and doing other stuff but i wont go in to detail! just wanted to say hey! im around same age as you so i know your pain! i cant believe your still going to work though i had to quite to much pressure that i didnt want on my mind! im on week 2 of completely leaving the ...   [retrieve this message]
        • JSL, keep doing what youíre doing. This is definitely the ...   ihopethishelps   23mo

JSL, keep doing what youíre doing. This is definitely the right route (Iím not positive of the effects of getting them wet really but I guess it couldnít hurt to leave them dry). Iím going to make a post as soon as Iím fully healed and I think Iím getting very close. Itís all just a matter of time. because itís a slow healing process. Thanks for staying positive. ...   [End]
          • This may seem obvious, but have you tried the basics like i...   Ravi31   23mo

This may seem obvious, but have you tried the basics like increasing water intake? Or increase intake of good fats, i.e., coconut oil, fish oil, avocados, flaxseed oil? I found they really helped in preventing my lips from drying out constantly. ... ... ... ---- ... Hey, my name is Ravi. I finally got rid of my Acne after suffering for 7 years (tried and failed with many so called ícuresí). Want to know how I did it? Itís all thanks to Jay over at: http://www.GetRidOfYourSpots.com   [End]
        • Hey there! Just wanted to say thank you for your message! I...   danielxmiller   23mo

Hey there! Just wanted to say thank you for your message! I just saw it...this forum is really weird so itís hard to see replies...I have to dig for some reason. Anyways, Iím so happy to hear youíve found the motivation to start your healing process! Since I have started 10 weeks ago my lips feel so much better!! They may not ĒlookĒ better, but I can tell my body is so much happier without me picking them all of the time....so I know itís working. ... ... If you like please stick with me on my website or youtube, link is at www.cureforpeelinglips.com so I donít get lost in this confusing forum. ...   [retrieve this message]
          • hey daniel ... yeah i watch your web page every 2-3 days to...   jsl123   23mo

hey daniel ... yeah i watch your web page every 2-3 days to check to see if you have updated! well done on the page bro your very brave!!! im on struggle street atm my lips are so crusty and dry i can barely move them! and my progress had a little set back because like yourself i sleep on my stomach! dribble came one night and my lips stuck together so had to rip them apart and they were bleeding now there is so much puss its rediculous although im still very pleased with some progress on parts of the ec. i do believe keeping them dry is the way but i do know 3 people that have cured ec most ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hey :) that makes me feel so good to read that! I really ap...   danielxmiller   23mo

Hey :) that makes me feel so good to read that! I really appreciate you checking back often. Yeah I post a least once a week, I am planning on doing a video tonight to show some cool progress I have made! I noticed the liquid staying inside my lips for a few days and they feel amazing like the best they have felt since I started healing and even before then...Iíll talk about it in my video. ... ... Do you lips look worse than mine? And Iím sorry to hear you are struggling with the sleeping thing too :( that must have hurt!! The only thing I can suggest is to try your best to sleep at least on ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Hey Daniel, let me start by saying I admire your bravery in...   ihopethishelps   23mo

Hey Daniel, let me start by saying I admire your bravery in putting yourself out there in order to help others heal from this condition. Iíve had it for about a year and a half, but Iím almost healed. Iíve been leaving them alone for the most part (except I do get them wet ) for six months. My peeling was not as severe as yours, but still considered to be quite severe by most doctors I saw. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that you are on the right path and that it is a very SLOW process. If Iím correct, youíre on week ten now, so I think youíve got a good chunk of time ahead of you, but ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Thanks for your reply! ... ... yeah I had it for nearly do...   danielxmiller   23mo

Thanks for your reply! ... ... yeah I had it for nearly double the time you had it plus a year I would guess. I think I hit around 4 years, so you can imagine the damage that has to be rebuilt! Did you ever take any pictures? I would love to see how they are looking after six months for you. And thanks so much for the reassurance, it def helps keep me motivated :) ... ... Yes Iím on week 10...Iím really excited to see how they look after this next peel, it feels like they have healed so much the past week and a half...we shall see. Iím also really hoping my Ēno-waterĒ approach will speed up the he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Perfectly preserved mosquito lying dead on the floor   kukuklock   3y  Ü C Ü

Considering the daily activities of a mosquito, im curious to know how it would have died. Are there any diseases that are spread by mosquitos, that can be passed to humans, that would before they infect a human, kill them? Are there any human diseases that would kill a mosquito? ... ... It could have died from age. Im trying to find out how to tell the difference from male and female now....   [End]
  • My Morgellons (whatever it is) is Different   #143085   3y  Ü C Ü

I just got my parasitic cleanse, I do not think i am going to take it...I rather build up my system. In the meantime, I hope I can get some insight on what is going on with me. It seems I have clear transparent fibers coming from my skin...some with heads some without...the ones with heads are the ones that have lots of static friction and energy...my hair seems wild and out of control...everything on my head is pretty out of whack ie. nose, eyes, throat...etc. Something just has to give...I do not feel pain...which is weird...but i see these fibers...they actually come out mainly after i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You werenít exposed to fiberglass or something, were you? ...   BaDnOn   3y

You werenít exposed to fiberglass or something, were you? Thatís what it sounds like, but Iím supposing not if you havenít put that together. ... ... -Badnon ...   [End]
    • Hi there ... ... Havenít posted here in a while, but just ...   #33452   3y

Hi there ... ... Havenít posted here in a while, but just wanted to comment on your symptoms. Morgellons is unfortunately progressive and in stages and while I didnít want to scare you, felt you should know this. I had the fibers in the beginning too--clear but also blue, pink ones. ... ... I also think some of the clear fibers are actually some sort of parasitic worm--perhaps coming in on clothing and and/ or perhaps a result of an insect colonization [mite/fungal gnat?] within you. Some are very very fine--I had my daughter take a picture of all of these coming off of my fingertips..really weird. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • There is a doctor who helps with Morg patients in Texas but...   #143085   33mo

There is a doctor who helps with Morg patients in Texas but he is a naturopath and canít prescribe meds. What is the detox diet and how can I get the antifungal and antibiotic with no prescription. Btw how do you think you acquired this...I suspect an insect vector in my case.   [End]
  • Image Embedded identify these anomalies, please!!!   #143085   3y  Ü C Ü

Please I need some guidance, I do not understand what is going on with me. I have been experiencing chronic bloating for about a month (no appetite whatsoever). I have not been myself either, it is like I am a different person...recently I have been seeing red bumps centered on what appear to be hair follicle...Nose hair, ear hair, eyebrow, eyelash and hair on head falls out very easily. I have been seeing fibers but do not know if it is alarming. I see them mainly on hands near fingernails but not all the time. I also see fibers floating in air. I do not experience much pain...but have oc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... Typically, chronic bloating could be an infection ...   linenup   3y

... ... Typically, chronic bloating could be an infection in the gut or liver congestion. I would probably start with some GI studies and move over to testing thru Metametrix GI Effects and see if they pick up anything. Liver congestion typically is problem with any immune system problems where oxidation occurs. Cysteine and b vitamins to encourage methylation would be advised. Perhaps it could be morgellonís which according to what I have read is fungus based. ... ... I would also incorporate other supportive nutrients   [End]
    • You have some pretty common symptoms of heavy metal toxicit...   Eric11   3y

You have some pretty common symptoms of heavy metal toxicity. I suggest research in that direction to see if that makes sense to you. This is especially important if you know youíve been exposed, for example, to the mercury in silver fillings. However, there are a lot of unknown exposures you may have had, so I would find out more and make your own judgment.   [End]
      • I am thankful for this site. Thank you everyone for your in...   #143085   3y

I am thankful for this site. Thank you everyone for your in site. Let me add this, the first noticeable things I have seen was red welt size bite marks on my legs and a very small one on my arm. I suspect they were from a flea because I saw two small shiny black things on the small welt appearing to suck my blood. During this period I was anxious, stressed, not eating well, nor sleeping well. Then suddenly two weeks later I began having trouble with my digestion system, I had a sore throat as well, all of my skin on fast was dry and crusted, excessive drooling, and abnormal discharge from ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The first thing I would do is take zinc and balanced B vita...   MENDOMAID   3y

The first thing I would do is take zinc and balanced B vitamins. An infection often results in a zinc deficiency and whiteheads will form on the skin. If you have cracks around the edges of your heels that is another indication of zinc deficiency. I take 30 mg. zinc gluconate capsules daily. ... ... It is not possible to tell what is causing your infections but it may be a bacteria. Since you have digestive problems get the opinion of a Dr or ND and have complete testing for Celiac Disease and other intestinal and skin disorders. Starting on one of the health building programs that include cle ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I start taking vitamins to help ease my symptoms a bit. It ...   #143085   3y

I start taking vitamins to help ease my symptoms a bit. It is sad because I do not have support from my parents. I wish that I did. They think Iím exaggerating and Iím fine...maybe...but how can you be fine with black specks, glitter and white fibers coming out your skin with unusual scratches here and there and so small lesions :(. I also have chronic bloating and have no appeite my brain does not tell me when Iím hungry....itís too many things to put down...I hope the doctor will help some this Friday....she is just a MD. They are knowledgeable people but they only know info about the s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, ... Look up floating Collumbola and molting Collombo...   ReallyOUReality   15mo

Hello, ... Look up floating Collumbola and molting Collombola. ... Floating molting springtails ... Fungus Collombola food source. ... Pheromones fungus bacteria. ... Or bacteria Collombola ... ... Try to post your findings. ... Only after reading it to your family that thinks you are imagining this:) ...   [End]
  • strange animal behavior - global wide die offs   survivor2011   3y  Ü C Ü

... The following is a partial list of news articles, regarding massive die offs occurring around the planet. They are mostly video journalists such as CNN, the weather channel, ... etc. from all over the world from maine to pakistan ... to vancouver to amsterdam to australia to south america, sweden, new zealand - a series of massive die offs of fish, crabs, crustaceans, starfish, bird deaths dropping from the sky, bees, bats. No real answers. Each place has a guess of what is happening. But none see the other...the pattern. ... If our doctors donít take us seriously right now when we have sy ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded More parasites on dog   Telli   3y  Ü C Ü

http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Pets/tn-220714.bmp ... http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Pets/tn-220834.bmp ... http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Pets/tn-214546.bmp ... http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Pets/tn-215943.bmp ... http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Pets/tn-220009.bmp ... http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Pets/tn-220101.bmp ... http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Pets/tn-221714.bmp ... ... These came off of our old dog when I was bathing her with Tea Tree Oil Shampoo. Iíve never noticed these before when bathing her. I posted pics from our other dog last week. I have ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded PARASITE DRUG PROTOCOLS LIST: Morgellons, Filariasis, Stron...   ICU   3y  Ü C Ü

For Parasite Warriors ~~ (Revised 2-28-11)  ... ... ... The drug protocols below provide details on parasite infections, treatment methods, drug monographs, pictures, & references to medical studies, journals, & case studies.  ... ... Suggest you save this post in your Curezone "Favorites" for future reference. ... ...   ... ... ... MORGELLONS, FILARIASIS, & STRONGYLOIDES:  ... ... Albendazole (Albenza); Ivermectin (Stromectol/Horse Paste/Cattle Pour-On); Doxycycline (Vibramycin)  ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1586882#i ... ... ... ...   ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • nitazoxanide   parkswed   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi ... ... Im going to try nitazoxanide for protozoa, blasto, but it is impossibble to get here in Sweden. Anyone who has a helping hand and want to earn a little, like hundra bucks or so. Please get in touch with me. ... ... parkswed   [End]
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Official Dr. Clark Video Database

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty acid...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒThis plan literally saved my life. I lost 265 pounds and have maintained...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

547 messages, 91 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 274, 2 pages,  30,304 page views

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Image Galler Zoonotic Disease Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 5.78 sec at 4/24/2014 7:23:03 AM, requested by 54.198.34.238, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=448 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25