CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums7262 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Facts and Myths Debate Forum

Science Discussion, If, When, Where, Why & How Things Work
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 436,486 page views     2,196 messages     162 topics     8 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
65d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Facts and Myths     All Forums 
Like Facts and Myths, Science Discussion on Facebook.com
Sometimes statements are made on other forums which are totally false! Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 8 of 8
1  2  3  4  5  6  7   8    

• Where Lies The Quackery In The Use Of Ozonated Olive Oil?   Soligen   77d

Lately, over the last few years, I’ve noticed an awakening of the American Public to the use of Ozonated Olive Oil. ... ... Being of a family which has always had this in its medicinal arsenal, I initially was bemused when coming across those extolling its virtues, as though they had re-discovered sulfa-drugs. The few others who would agree with them, acknowledging they too knew of the substance, I simply assumed to be like myself. However, I did note our numbers were few! ... I remember coming to live on my own, realizing I couldn’t buy it at the local pharmacy and having to rely upon sources my ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I cannot think of one occasion where someone of my family a...   FillmoreD   75d

I cannot think of one occasion where someone of my family asked another what their cure was, for a condition. Yet, that’s from my perspective. ... I’m sure it happens, to a varying extent. I’ve seen women discuss remedies for their children. But asking a friend, “What do you have in your medicine chest for condition ‘X’?” is one I can’t recall asking. ... ... I might ask a host for something specific, like “Asprin,” or some other drug I know will alleviate whatever is bothering me at the moment. Or, I’ll just wait until I get home, or if on a trip, go to a local pharmacy and buy it. ... ... Vanity an ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I was recently referred to a company which makes ozonated o...   Verril   69d

I was recently referred to a company which makes ozonated olive oil and has done so, for years. They are relatively closed mouth when it comes to suggesting uses for it, merely saying they’ve supplied families with it for decades. They suggested I further consult with those who told me about its use and benefits. They describe it as an “oxidative salve,” which turns into a fine, penetrating oil when it melts on ones skin. They say the oil carries the ozone with which it’s combined, with it. This gives it a deeper area of penetration than most topically applied antiseptics. The applications ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Adrenal Fatigue As It Relates To Eating Meat   frugivorous   6mo  C

A lion has 5 times a human’s kidney size per pound because ... the carnivorous lion has developed these through millenia. ... ... When an animal is terrorized on the way to slaughter, ... feeling the electric shocking rods on his flesh, hearing ... the screams of his fellows, he secretes massive amounts of ... adrenalin. Some of the adrenalin is broken down in cooking, ... but enough of the molecule links remain intact that ... eating meat is the equivalent of eating the fright, anger, ... terror of the animal as he or she is being killed. Not only ... is this great stress for the body, but in addition for ... emotions ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ^^^ This is a SPAM thread - moderators please delete!   #147592   6mo

You claim to not like meat but you show up and post SPAM. ... ... Emotional, agenda-driven, non-factual Vegan propaganda. You offer no facts to support your claim about meat containing adrenaline, just emotional hyperbole. ... ... Many posters here will attest that eating a vegetarian or vegan diet was a major aggravating factor in developing Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome. ... ... I feel that stopping my ”plant based diet” that I was brainwashed into by similar propaganda tactics...and eating more complete (animal) protein... was the best thing I have done for my health in decades. ... ... Readers: please go to th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I looked into a lot of the people here who got sick on a pl...   natway   4mo

I looked into a lot of the people here who got sick on a plant-based diet because I switched to a more plant-based diet and it healed most of my health problems caused from years on a low-carb diet and when looking into their situations I found out that the reason most of them got sick was not because of their vegan diets per se, but because they simply under-ate on them. Under-eating long enough on any diet will get you sick. ... ... And just to let you know, ”AF” is not a real condition: ... http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2117446 ... ... ... What ”AF” really is is malnutrition and that’s why the s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Adrenal Fatigue As It Relates To Eating Meat   #155216   4mo

Yes yes, this is good information from the natway school of natural medicine. ... ... Also keep this in mind about fruit trees. ... ... It has long been known that trees are sentient beings. Proof of this exists in the Tolkien movies where giant trees wake up and help bilbo baggins defeat mordor. ... ... And if this wasn’t proof enough, if you play classical music to fruit trees they will output .2% more fruit than ones who listen to hard rock. ... ... Since they are sentient, they have the ability to absorb planetary vibrations from the soil and air. Part of these vibrations include faint sound waves that or ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded 9 Out Of 10 Americans Are Completely Wrong About This Mind-...   White Shark   6mo  C

9 Out Of 10 Americans Are Completely Wrong About This Mind-Blowing Fact ... ... ... ... ... ... Infographics on the distribution of wealth in America, highlighting both the inequality and the difference between our perception of inequality and the actual numbers. The reality is often not what we think it is. ... ... White Shark   [End]
  • How I Was Scammed By Kevin Trudeau, Written by Cherry There...   LCD   6mo  C

How I Was Scammed By Kevin Trudeau ... ... Written by Cherry Theresa ... ... .... Reading through the initial pages of the book, I felt like I connected with him. He wrote of a personal story from when he was 21 years old and was diagnosed with severe mitral valve prolapse, a valvular heart disease. His doctors in Illinois told him there was no cure. According to the book, he went to an alternative practitioner in Reno, NV who told him about supposed treatments that were banned in the United States but were available in other countries. He traveled to get live cell injections, went back to Illinoi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Fukushima - Thyroid Cysts, Nodules, Cancer   qualityoflife   7mo  C

... ... ... ... Synopsis: Eighteen months after the nuclear meltdown, children in Fukushima are suffering from severe nose bleeds and are developing skin rashes and thyroid cysts and nodules. ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... In case you missed to watch the film, catch "A2-B-C" at the Newburyport Documentary Film Festival at the Firehouse Center for the Arts in Massachussets in USA on Sunday, September, 22nd. More details at http://newburyportfilmfestival.org/?page_id=511 ... ...   ... ... A large number of Fukushima children have shown thyroid abnormality since the Fukus ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Video Embedded Fukushima Farmers' Agony -Food full of Radiation   qualityoflife   7mo

”There is radiation in what we grow. We feel guilty about selling it to our consumers. There is no joy of harvest any more”, a farmer from Fukushima exclaims. He volunteered to decontaminate the rice field with other farmers. But the radiation level hasn’t gone down. ”The environment hasn’t changed at all since the explosion.”, he continues. ... ... The Farmers will not eat the food they grow. ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • Tokyo's Radiation Olympics   qualityoflife   7mo

Tokyo’s Radiation Olympics ... ...   ... ...   ... ... To stage these Olympics in a land teetering on the brink of final catastrophe is not only outrageous and ignorant, it exposes athletes from all over the world to a rainbow of fissile radionuclides.    Forget the fact that Fukushima is the worst nuclear disaster in history and just 170 miles from Tokyo the capital city and largest metropolitan in the world.   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ... Michael Collins | Sep 08, 2013 | Comments 4 ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... http://www.enviroreporter.com/2013/09/tokyos-radiation-o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Audio Embedded How Concerned Should We Be?   qualityoflife   7mo

... ... Today on Your Call: How concerned should we be about Fukushima? ... ... By Ali Budner ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Enlarge image ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   sted On:   Aug  30,  2013 ... ... ... Previous Post Is the United States remaining vigilant to Fukushima risks? Next Post The Road Less Taken: Energy Choices for the Future ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   How concerned should we be about Fukushima?  [ 53:02 ]  Hide Player |  Play in Popup |  Download (2220) ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ...   [retrieve this message]
  • epsom salts are sulphites-weight gain etc   #175455   8mo  C

epsom salts are sulphites and can cause weight gain/inability to lose weight and lots of other stuff see post here http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2098495#i ...   [End]
    • No, epsom salts are not sulphite, and are not associated wi...   RR Educational White Shark   8mo

Wrong about epsom salt, right about health risks associated with Sulfites. ... ... Sulfites are counted among the top nine food allergens. ... ... ... Epsom salt is Magnesium Sulfate Hydrated, and is not ... Sulfite. ... ... There is a huge difference between SULFITE and SULFATE in chemistry. SULFITES are entirely different ”animals” compared to SULFATES. ... ... ... ... Learn here: ... ... SULFATE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfate ... ... SULFITE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfite ... ... ... ... Epsom salt is NOT used as food preservative, while SULFITES are used as food preservatives. ... ... ... ... ... Sulfites are used as a foo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • epsom salts can have sulphite-identical side effects   #175455   8mo

okay,my mistake but they seem capable of acting just like them---------------------- imho Epsom Salts can be harmful in the same way-in suseptable people they trigger asthma attacks,inflamation ,weight gain etc lots of those doing the moritz fush have actually gained weight -an identical reaction can be caused by sulphites ,doreen virtue put on 4 st when she took up what she thought was a healthy low fat diet-then she found out virtually everything she was consuming contained huge amounts of sulphites she cut out sulphites and lost all the weight-sulphites are well ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Israel Will Stop Fluoridation, Health Concerns Cited   LCD   8mo  C

Israel Will Stop Fluoridation, Health Concerns Cited ... By Fluoride Action Network ... ... On July 29, 2013 , the Supreme Court of Israel ruled that new regulations require Israel to stop adding fluoride chemicals into public water supplies in one year, reports the Fluoride Action Network (FAN). ... ... Izun Hozer Association for Dissemination of Health Education and Yaacov Gurman petitioned Israel ’s highest court, November 12, 2012 , demanding that the Ministry of Health order the cessation of fluoridation because it presents health dangers and its benefits are no longer widely accepted. ... ... http://w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HPV Vaccine: What You Need to Know Today   qualityoflife   8mo  C

T he HPV Vaccine: What You Need to Know Today ... ... 8/1/13 at 12:00 AM |  12 Comments ... ...   ... ... Questions about HPV and whether getting the HPV vaccine will protect you and your children from getting cervical, throat, and other cancers are on the forefront of many people’s minds. The added interest is due in part to Michael Douglas’s announcement that his throat cancer was caused by the HPV virus, which he contracted while having oral sex. (More on this in a minute.) It is also August, and in the U.S., parents have to ensure that their children’s vaccines are up-t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Good article but should go into more details because vaccin...   kwanyin   8mo

Good article but should go into more details because vaccine industry shrills have already responded with comments that are misleading. Here is something very pertinent that people should know: ... ... -At present there are no significant data showing that either Gardasil or Cervarix (GlaxoSmithKline) can prevent any type of cervical cancer since the testing period employed was too short to evaluate long-term benefits of HPV vaccination. The longest follow-up data from phase II trials for Gardasil and Cervarix are 5 and 8.4 years, respectively, while invasive cervical cancer takes up to 20 -40 ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks Kwanyin for the additional critical information. I...   qualityoflife   8mo

Thanks Kwanyin for the additional critical information. It is very confusing when the experts say that 20,000 HPV-associated cancers occur in women. You are correct in saying that the CDC use to advise everyone to get regular Pap smears to find and prevent cancers. ... ... If anyone doesn’t believe the CDC removes info just remember how they recently removed the page acknowledging the cancer virus in the Polio Vaccine and how millions of people are at risk for cancer. ... ... Kwanyin, it is very difficult to search VAERS because only 10,000 rows of data are allowed per search. They don’t want ...   [retrieve this message]
    • From a website I rarely go to but one must follow leads whe...   kwanyin   8mo

From a website I rarely go to but one must follow leads where ever the go. The most cogent information will be found before the Merck mass hysteria campaign began and before all Doctors got their marching orders from the AMA to fall in line or else. Cynthia A. Janak at: Renew America http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/janak ... has some pretty good articles and linked information on this site. Try not to look too much at the other stuff, just stay focused on HPV and you’ll be OK :) ... ... http://www.wnd.com/2007/02/40141/ ... ... The Merck bailout vaccine ... Published: 02/13/2007 at 1:00 AM ... ... Well, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Have Adrenal Fatigue? No You Don't.   natway   9mo  C

This is a good blogpost that I mostly agree with which talks about how adrenal glands don’t fatigue from stress and that AF is a bogus condition and is not excepted by conventional medicine as a diagnosis. ... ... Have Adrenal Fatigue? No You Don’t. ... http://www.dannyroddy.com/main/2013/6/4/have-adrenal-fatigue-no-you-dont ... ... I’ve started alerting people about this after recently changing my mind on AF because if nothing is wrong with your adrenal glands, then trying to ”rebuild” them with supplements and stuff would be a futile effort that’s wasting your money and possibly making you worse and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • LOL! ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2071843#i...   #155216   9mo

LOL! ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2071843#i ... ... Can a mod unban me from the AF section? This seems to be the only section I can’t post in and it’s the only health problem of mine remaining. Thanks. ... ... Now, one thing was can be sure of is that Toxic Hunger does not exist. Adrenal Fatigue does. ... ...   [End]
    • Respected integrative medical doctor, Dr. Andrew Weil, does...   natway   9mo

Respected integrative medical doctor, Dr. Andrew Weil, doesn’t buy into AF either: ... ... ”Adrenal exhaustion” and ”adrenal fatigue” are popular diagnoses among alternative medicine practitioners but are not recognized in conventional medicine. They are often made by people not qualified by medical training (including nutritionists, chiropractors, massage therapists and health food store clerks) and are unlikely to be valid. Symptoms of adrenal exhaustion are usually vague and non-specific - fatigue, lack of energy, depression, weight problems, and insomnia. It is conceivable that very severe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Here’s a pro-AF article that even lists malnutrition as a c...   natway   9mo

Here’s a pro-AF article that even lists malnutrition as a cause: ... ... What are the causes of adrenal fatigue? ... - Events or situations that place enormous burden on the body, such as major surgery, long-term malnutrition, or being addicted to drugs. ... http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/245810.php   [End]
    • New Fact Sheets Dispel Myths of Adrenal Fatigue and Wilson’...   natway   9mo

New Fact Sheets Dispel Myths of Adrenal Fatigue and Wilson’s Temperature Syndrome ... ... The Hormone Foundation, the public education affiliate of The Endocrine Society, has produced two new fact sheets to dispel myths about so-called “diseases” popularized through the Internet: adrenal fatigue and Wilson’s temperature syndrome. The new fact sheets are available online at: http://www.hormone.org/public/myths_facts.cfm. ... ... Myth vs. Fact: Adrenal Fatigue describes the theory behind this supposed disorder in which long-term mental, emotional or physical stress outstrips the adrenal glands’ abilit ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Adrenal Fatigue exist dude. I had the ACTH Stimulation Test...   hawskfan9325   9mo

Adrenal Fatigue exist dude. I had the ACTH Stimulation Test done at Mayo Clinic, and my adrenals failed to double. That is the gold standard test. Case closed.   [End]
        • Guys... ... ... Let’s just leave him alone....don’t give h...   #127161   9mo

Guys... ... ... Let’s just leave him alone....don’t give him any attention. ... ... It looks like he may be banned from the support forums....finally. ... ... He only seems to be posting in the debate forums, where he belongs ... ... We can now go back to the supportive group that we used to have. Less arguments...more help and compassion.   [End]
        • What was the Mayo Clinic’s diagnosis of you after that test?   natway   9mo

What was the Mayo Clinic’s diagnosis of you after that test?   [End]
          • Nothing. They sent me home, and that was it. 80% or more of...   hawskfan9325   9mo

Nothing. They sent me home, and that was it. 80% or more of the adrenals have to be damaged for a diagnosis of Adrenal Insufficiency. Mayo would never dare call it Adrenal Fatigue.   [End]
            • That’s weird they didn’t tell you anything, not even a warn...   natway   9mo

That’s weird they didn’t tell you anything, not even a warning that you’re headed towards adrenal insufficiency like if you had hyperglycemia they would warn you’re headed towards diabetes. ... ... How many doctors at Mayo did you deal with? Did you show your test results to other doctors outside Mayo and what did they say? ... ... As you mentioned in your PM about the pancreas giving out and causing diabetes, that’s what I assume alt medicine means with AF, but most people diagnosed with AF have higher than normal cortisol levels, including me, and that’s what finally switched my opinion about AF ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hawks, ... ... ... I disagree with your theory that peop...   natway   8mo

Hawks, ... ... ... I disagree with your theory that people who think they have ”AF” is caused by genetically weak adrenals and thyroid. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2098028#i ... ... I think the medical community would have been able to spot and prove that theory if that was the case. ... ... You say it’s not about my theory and cure of getting more calories, but my cure theory is not just getting more calories, but specifically more CARB calories. ... ... You chose the path of low-carb diet. Even though that diet is high in calories per volume, many experience tiredness and sluggishness and ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Video Embedded The final turning point that made me agree with conventiona...   natway   8mo

The final turning point that made me agree with conventional medicine that Adrenal Fatigue doesn’t exist is that as with most people here who have been diagnosed with AF by an alternative practitioner, including myself, tests showed that most of us have higher than normal cortisol levels. ... ... How could our adrenals be producing higher than normal levels of hormones if ”adrenal fatigue” means your adrenals can’t keep up with our stress levels? But this is exactly what our adrenal glands are SUPPOSED TO DO in times of stress: ... ... ... Chronic stress can wreak havoc on your mind and body. ... ... Whe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I hope people read this thread before they start thinking t...   natway   7mo

I hope people read this thread before they start thinking they have this ”AF” and start spending tons of money trying to ”strengthen” their adrenals.   [End]
    • Very interesting. Now I’m not totally convinced either way...   menelek357   3mo

Very interesting. Now I’m not totally convinced either way. First of all there is a very good possibility that what natural health practitioners are calling Adrenal Fatigue is something else other than Adrenal Insufficiency. The way that stress effects the body can be quite unique and vary based on constitution, activity, environment, job, nutrition etc. However, to state nutrition as the only input is probably a mistake. ... There is also a tendency, and I sensed this in the article, that the medical establishment recognizes what they know only. This is fair though because if there is a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I haven’t studied the robustness of the pituitary or thyroi...   natway   3mo

I haven’t studied the robustness of the pituitary or thyroid, but if they are like the adrenals, they don’t wear out from over-use. ... ... I think ”AF” is a misdiagnosis of not getting enough calories to meet your body’s needs. The more emotional, mental, or physical stress you have, the more calories you need. I totally agree people are over-stressed in our society and need to deal with that, but for most people, it has nothing to do with certain glands unable to keep up with demand and if that is the case, people are wasting their time and money trying to directly treat these glands with s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Bill Gates’ Polio Vaccine Program Caused 47,500 Cases of Pa...   befurther   9mo  C

Bill Gates and 47,500 Cases of Paralysis ... ... Joe Samuel (4M),- In India, Monsanto  hired Bollywood actors to promote genetically engineered cotton seed to illiterate farmers. Nana Petakar became a brand ambassador for Monsanto. The advertising has been called “ aggressive, unscrupulous and false.” ... ... Bill Gates, heavily invested in Monsanto’s GMOs as well as in vaccines, hired the most beloved of Indian actors, Amitabh Bachchan, to promote the oral polio vaccine. ... ... Here is  one example of the ads Bachchan created. Here is Bachchan and  use of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Did Bill Gates KNOW His Polio Vaccination Push Would Paraly...   befurther   9mo

Activist Post ... ... The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation created the GAVI alliance to push vaccinations on the poorest parts of the developing world in the name of “saving lives” and stopping disease. ... ... In particular, Bill Gates expects to take credit for wiping out polio worldwide by making it one of his primary issues. But at what cost? ... ... ... ... In April 2012, I reported on a disturbing claim in the Indian medical press that some 47,500 children had been paralyzed as a direct result of the polio vaccination campaign that had swept through their populous country. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Mumbai child becomes fourth Indian to get polio from vaccine   qualityoflife   8mo

“The time has come to shift to Injected Polio Vaccine, as this does not cause the disease” ... ... MUMBAI, July 29, 2013 ... ... A nine-month-old boy from Navi Mumbai has tested positive for Vaccine- Derived Poliovirus (VDPV) type 2 and is now on ventilator at BJ Wadia Hospital in Parel. This is the fourth such case recorded in the country this year. ... ... “When he arrived, he didn’t have any power in all the four limbs. Now, he is showing signs of improvement. There is flickering and muscle contraction in his legs,” said the director of the Directorate of Health Services, Dr. Satish Pawar. ... ... Arsh Sin ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded Israel & the Oral Polio Vaccine   qualityoflife   8mo

... Health Ministry expanding public polio vaccination campaign in Israel’s south ... ... Health Ministry considering inoculating 150,000 to 200,000 children up to age nine and a half with same vaccine given in well-baby (Tipat Halav) clinics, which contains a weakened form of the virus. ... ... By  Dan Even |  Aug. 4, 2013 | 4:00 AM ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... A little girl gets vaccinated against polio.  Photo by AP ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Israel health ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.539565 ... ... ... ... The Health Mi ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Wild Polio Virus Silently Spreads   qualityoflife   8mo

Poliovirus silently (and not so silently) spreads ... 23 JULY 2013 ... ... Poliovirus by Jason RobertsPoliovirus has been found in sewage in Israel. The virus detected is not vaccine-derived poliovirus; it is wild-type 1 poliovirus, the strain that occurs naturally in the wild and which the World Health Organization is trying very hard to eradicate from the planet. ... ... As part of the global effort to eradicate poliovirus, environmental samples from many countries are routinely examined for the presence of the virus. Wild type poliovirus was detected in 30 sewage sample from 10 different sites, coll ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Oral Polio Vaccine causes Polio   qualityoflife   8mo

“True polio eradiation is zero incidence of polio virus infection, by both wild and vaccine viruses. This new definition was universally accepted only last year,” said Dr. T. Jacob John, member of the WHO committee on global polio eradication. ... ... The root cause of the problem is the use of live, weakened polio viruses in the oral polio vaccine (OPV) for inducing immunity against the wild-type virus. Although weakened, the viruses are still alive and can “quite often” undergo genetic changes (back-mutate) to cause neuro-virulence (polio). Hence the very vaccine that is supposed to protect c ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Image Embedded Polio Outbreak in Somalia   qualityoflife   8mo

Somalia Polio Outbreak Places Ethiopia at Risk ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... In this May 28, 2013 photo, vaccination workers give an anti-polio drop to a child in Mogadishu, Somalia. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... http://www.voanews.com/content/somalia-polio-outbreak-places-ethiopia-at-risk/1712895.html ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... Gabe Joselow ... ... July 30, 2013 ... ... ... ... ... NAIROBI, KENYA — Somalia’s Ministry of Health confirms there are now 94 cases of polio in south-central Somalia and the outbreak is showing no signs of slowing down. New cases of the disease near t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • CDC Admits as Many as 30 Million Americans Could be at Risk...   RN EDUCATIONAL befurther   9mo  C

Do vaccines cause cancer? Well Straight from the horses mouth, The CDC says it just may be so … but after 50 years they state more studies are needed (REALLY?). ... ... The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) posts on its own website the concern that as many as 30 million Americans could be at risk for cancer after receiving a Polio vaccination during the 1955 – 1963 time frame. This possibility exists because the vaccine in question was found to be contaminated with the SV40 virus. Most Americans received multiple doses of this vaccine that was administered to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • CDC has removed the page.   kwanyin   9mo

CDC has removed the page.   [End]
      • Why would they do that? ...   befurther   9mo

Why would they do that? ...   [End]
        • Any information that reinforces the position of the anti-va...   RN EDUCATIONAL kwanyin   9mo

Any information that reinforces the position of the anti-vac group will slowly disappear from the official records. If you want a copy of the page you can get it here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8pUR6KX_Vq8J:www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/updates/archive/polio_and_cancer_factsheet.htm+cdc+polio+cancer+fact+sheet&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca ... ... ... A great deal of information on HPV prior to 2006 has disappeared from the CDC data bank and probably PubMed. This is how they work. HPV was never a ”death sentence” for teenage girls and was never anything to worry about. Ther ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yes thank you, I was being ironic....check out this article...   befurther   9mo

Yes thank you, I was being ironic....check out this article with a little more analysis. ... ... Tragic Mistake Or Deliberate Plan? 30 Million People Injected with Mandatory Vaccination Containing Live SV40 Cancer Virus ... ... www.theorganicprepper.ca/tragic-mistake-or-deliberate-plan-30-million-people-injected-with-mandatory-vaccination-containing-live-sv40-cancer-virus-07172013 ...   [End]
    • Image Embedded  http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?biw=1680...   qualityoflife   9mo

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?biw=1680&bih=901&sclient=psy-ab&q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fvaccinesafety%2Fupdates%2Farchive%2Fpolio_and_cancer_factsheet.htm&oq=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fvaccinesafety%2Fupdates%2Farchive%2Fpolio_and_cancer_factsheet.htm&gs_l=hp.3..0l4.834.5962.0.6637.7.7.0.0.0.0.981.2617.3-2j1j1j1.5.0....2...1c.1.21.psy-ab.gNTdIlrnGFc&pbx=1 ... ... ... ... ... Home ... ... About CDC ... ... Press Room ... ... A-Z Index ... ... Contact Us ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Department of Health and Human Services ... Centers for Disease Co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded It Only Took 50 Years: CDC Admits Polio Vaccine Tainted wit...   RRR befurther   9mo

This is one of the most outrageous vaccination stories I’ve ever come across. The CDC posted on its own website (which was taken down shortly after this post went viral. Click here for an internet archived copy) that as many as 30 million Americans could be at risk for developing cancer due to polio vaccines tainted with Simian Virus 40 (SV40) found in some species of monkey. ... ... This story is not new – many of of us who thoroughly researched the vaccination issue before choosing whether or not to immunize were already aware of this fact years ago. ... ... I became aware ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Merck Lied About Mumps Vaccine, Inflated Results   BSA WARNING LCD   11mo  C

Merck Lied About Mumps Vaccine, Inflated Results ... ... Merck has known for a decade that its mumps vaccine is ”far less effective” than it tells the government, and it falsified test results and sold millions of doses of ”questionable efficacy,” flooding and monopolizing the market, a primary caregiver claims in a federal antitrust class action. ... ... Alabama-based Chatom Primary Care sued Merck on Monday, the week after the unsealing of a False Claims Act complaint two relators filed in 2010. ... Those relators, Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski, were Merck virologists who claim in their u ...   [retrieve this message]
  • parasite phobia   EB2340   12mo  C

I have been attempting to post on this board ddesdpite my posts being censored because some on this board think they own the rights to what is posted her. Those that go about thinking they have parasites and must ride them selves of the vicious beast that are eating them from the inside out are little more than obsessive and go about it in the wrong way be ingesting of all things wormwood which is far more dangerous than any parasite. The problem is not the parasites the parasites are a symptom of something else not the problem. Parasites exist in all bodies to some degree and is only when ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m not a monitor and I say ”Go away!” You add nothing to t...   #145133   10mo

I’m not a monitor and I say ”Go away!” You add nothing to the discussion.   [End]
    • There’s big money to be made by alt medicine in making peop...   natway   10mo

There’s big money to be made by alt medicine in making people feel they’re infected with blood-thirsty, energy-robbing monster parasites, or making people think that ”chronic candida” is causing all their problems.   [End]
      • What do you suggest then Nat? ... ...   playinbout   8mo

What do you suggest then Nat? ... ...   [End]
      • are most diseases caused by the medical system?   BSA WARNING Corey   8mo

The following is a rather long article, but you need to read the first few paragraphs. Concerns candida. ... ... http://www.health-science-spirit.com/medicaldisease.html ... ... ... (Lots more in the article than what I copy/pasted below. If you truly interested in cures it would behoove you to read the entire article.) ... ... ARE MOST DISEASES CAUSED BY THE MEDICAL SYSTEM? ... ... By Walter Last ... ... ... I do not want to pretend that this is an impartial investigation. Instead I am now fully convinced that most diseases are indeed caused by the medical system, and in the following I want to state my reasons for ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: parasite phobia   #145133   8mo

Great article. Antibiotics caused my candidiasis and got the ball rolling on my dysbiosis and everything that follows...Never again.   [End]
    • Amen. ... ... Fear sells. ... ... People are gullible a...   Horselady   8mo

Amen. ... ... Fear sells. ... ... People are gullible and CZ encourages anyone to hawk their wares, w/o the slightest bit of credentials and encourages certifiably insane nutjobs to post protocols that can easily kill you. ... ... Less is always more, when dealing with the liver and the burdens we put on it. ... ... There are may CZ folks who seem to think they have stainless steel plumbing inside them, impervious to the onslaught of dangerous and corrosive chemicals, and my bet is, those who follow such crazy anonymous protocol advice, blindly, could end up needing liver transplants down the road.   [retrieve this message]
    • You make some good points - particularly since we’re discov...   GlacialHealth   36d

You make some good points - particularly since we’re discovering that some parasites may actually help the immune system not overreact. Some people have experienced success taking parasite eggs to calm down autoimmune disorders. ... ... Our bodies are built to fend off much of the bad stuff that may get inside of us - as long as it has the right nutrition to stay strong. Herbs are good, but can be dangerous too since they are potent medicine. Use with caution!   [End]
  • Image Embedded HPV Vaccines: Betrayal Of The Public Trust?   RN EDUCATIONAL befurther   13mo  C

Activist Post ... ... Last week, multiple news articles reported 44% of American parents refusing Gardasil or Cervarix for their children. Between 2008 and 2010, the percentage of parents concerned about the safety of these two vaccines nearly quadrupled. As of 2010, only 32% of eligible girls were vaccinated against HPV. What is wrong with this picture? ... ... Excerpts from national news sources, March 18-22, 2013: ... ... ... USA Today The percentage of parents who say they won’t have their teen daughters vaccinated against the human papillomavirus increases, even though physicians ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Re: Made an account to talk to some people who are experien...   natway   15mo  C

Guess I’m going to have to be the bad guy again. ... ... FrightenedOne, look how all the lab reports came back as: ... ... ”In September of 2012, my older brother got a dog from a local pet store. Only a week later, we discovered a huge, live roundworm after he vomited. Sure enough, I was experiencing symptoms of roundworms soon, and went to several doctors. ... ... This is an interesting thing about my story--I have done 3 stool samples for this doctor and one for a specialist since, and all have come back negative. I actually scooped in what looked like hundreds of whole worms in each sample, and my Go ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You’ve got some nerve, Natway...this is a problem that affe...   cologirl   15mo

You’ve got some nerve, Natway...this is a problem that affects more than just FrightenedOne. My stool tests have all come back negative too, but there is no mistake about what I’m seeing (and I have posted pics, thank you). My husband, who was skeptical at first, is now pushing for me to get this taken care of because he’s seen the product several times now...so again, you’ve got a lot of nerve assuming that this is psychological. For SHAME...   [End]
      • Just ignore him, cologirl. ... ... He is probably looking ...   #154965   15mo

Just ignore him, cologirl. ... ... He is probably looking for a new forum where he can harass people. Nobody answers him at the adrenal fatigue forum anymore. ... ... I think he is some kind of lonely guy looking for attention. Sad. ... ... And he clearly has no clue about parasites at all.   [End]
        • the body has a natural defense against parasites few realiz...   RONBN49   13mo

the body has a natural defense against parasites few realize. its called stomach acid. antacids are destroying health since high stomach acid is rare while low acid is common, with both having the same symptoms.it is this acid that destroys parasites before they do damage as they enter the body, and those that treat their low stomach acids with tums etc, are those that get parasites. few seem to connect these problems or are even aware of this fact.   [End]
      • I was addressing her case, not yours, and I didn’t say this...   R natway   15mo

I was addressing her case, not yours, and I didn’t say this is the same situation as the rest of you. She specifically said she has a deep fear of bugs and worms and that all her lab tests came back negative, which adds to evidence that her deep phobia may be causing her situation. If that’s the case, my thoughts on her situation may save her any further agony of not finding the answer and wasting who knows how much time and money chasing her tail from a probable misdiagnoses, so I find it very offensive you coming in here attacking me like that.   [End]
        • The original poster described a real situation, with enough...   sd2345   15mo

The original poster described a real situation, with enough detail to enable me to follow her story, her treatment, progress, and believe her story. I also understand her fear. ... ... I have no clue why the above post received an R Rating. ... ... The one thing members who come to this forum do not need is to be told that their fear of bugs is manifesting a parasite situation.   [End]
          • I agree, I don’t believe it’s in the best interest of this ...   dpk   15mo

I agree, I don’t believe it’s in the best interest of this forum to have Natway constantly condoning medical tests that belittles the merits of a person’s infection. I sincerely believe Natway has never had a parasite infection or personally knows how terrifying one can be. Also, how hopeless a person can feel when they are rejected from the medical community which relegates them to self treatment. ... ... His comments only incite anger and resentment. I also don’t feel that it’s appropriate for him to write me privately dissuading me of a parasite infection and linking cdc website informatio ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I am giving this post an R because this is someone who need...   hopinso   15mo

I am giving this post an R because this is someone who needs counseling not pity. At this point whether or not the worms are real or not is moot. This young woman is obsessed with worms to the point she cannot function. Please seek help beyond the slight chance there are still some remaining worms. This goes beyond ”OCD”, it is controlling your life.   [End]
          • Honestly, she does not seem to have come here with a parano...   sd2345   15mo

Honestly, she does not seem to have come here with a paranoid fear of worms. She stated very clearly that she just wanted to tell her experience, and get it off her chest. She did not seek, nor ask psycological counseling regarding whether her parasite issue was real, in my opinion.   [End]
            • Go back and actually read the post.   hopinso   15mo

Go back and actually read the post.   [End]
              • I did. Just because someone writes in an excited style, do...   sd2345   15mo

I did. Just because someone writes in an excited style, does not mean they have emotional issues. I don’t like bugs or worms either. ... ... I said what I felt, I think it’s wrong to condone that type of response here, let alone give it a gold star. People are usually here on this forum who have not been taken seriously elsewhere. ... ... If you are our new moderator, just so you know I’m not trying to argue. ... ... The subject of parasites is a touchy one. Guess you would have had to experience doctors, tests, family, all telling you that you couldn’t have parasites to understand why it’s important ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Exactly. Plus this ”natway” person did express what he thin...   #154965   15mo

Exactly. Plus this ”natway” person did express what he thinks about parasites in general. He answered me in a similar way on another forum. Claiming it was basically an imagined disease because the CDC says it was very rare, yada yada.... He can post on the parasites debate forum about this. ... He has no personal experience and goes by what he read somewhere. Probably the same as the doctors the OP dealt with. I think she wanted to talk to people who have actual experience.   [End]
        • I have been deathly sick for 17 years, and I have been defi...   AngelofEventide   15mo

I have been deathly sick for 17 years, and I have been definitively diagnosed with Lyme and a host of other issues and I can assure you that I am deathly afraid of my own body as well, because I cannot escape my own personal hell. It is not a phobia, more like PTSD from all the emotional trauma losing nearly 2 decades of my life to it. What she needs is support, not someone trying to come off as another doctor who doesn’t believe her. And for the record, all my stool samples came back negative as well, but my saliva tested positive for roundworm and I have passed them not only in my sto ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Moderator needs to explain why "R" message and removing the...   jameskep37   15mo

What kind of moderator recommends a message and removes it at the same time? Is this a joke or a rude intrusion? ...   [End]
        • Re: Made an account to talk to some people who are experien...   RONBN49   13mo

mistake number one depending on killers in white coats to find cures or problems.if the body is in balance the parasite problem can be corrected without all the supplements being offered for that specific problem.stop the cause and you stop the problem, that goes for candida and all pathogens.   [End]
      • Very touching story. I feel for you and unfortunately I do...   Penelope101   14mo

Very touching story. I feel for you and unfortunately I don’t have a lot to ad, except that there are probably hundreds of parasites that can infect the human body. I have read that there are only reliable tests for a few of these parasites. Perhaps you have an unusual form of parasite? If you go in for more tests maybe ask them about worms that their test won’t detect?   [End]
    • ”Fears and phobias has a powerful affect on a person’s real...   Jerome99   15mo

”Fears and phobias has a powerful affect on a person’s reality.” ... ... This is nonsense. Just a few months ago a good friend of mine had a serious worm problem, to the point where he was spitting out pieces of tapeworm in addition to seeing them in the toilet. ... ... He went to both a conventional doctor and ’specialist’ and had stool samples taken for parasites. Big surprise, they came back negative. ... ... I told him to forget about the doctor and gave him the leftover Albendazole I had from when I had worms. In a few days he was symptom free. ... ... If you have come in contact with a person or anim ...   [retrieve this message]
      • She also mentioned she tried two different drugs to combat ...   natway   15mo

She also mentioned she tried two different drugs to combat what she thinks she has and that didn’t work. I’m trying to objectively look at the evidence of her case. She said she has a severe phobia of things like worms, she said their new puppy vomited up a big worm, and from what I also gather, she’s the only person in her family that starts experiencing symptoms of having worms, but none of the multiple lab tests she took confirmed she has worms. ... ... Is it that way off to believe maybe her severe worm phobia has something to do with this and that’s why she’s the only one in her family t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I can’t believe no one else addressed the fact that the OP ...   R natway   14mo

I can’t believe no one else addressed the fact that the OP expressed that before all this happened to her, she had a deep phobia of worms. ... ... I’m starting to sense that a lot of people here thinking they have parasites are also victims of phobias, a real and serious health issue, and that would explain perfectly well why so many have expressed that all their tests come back negative and why no treatments for parasites ever seem to work. ... ... Not saying this is what’s happening with all here who think they have parasites but their test all come back negative, but probably more than people rea ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Delusional Parasitosis   hopinso   14mo

Delusional Parasitosis is a recognized mental illness. I would never presume to judge who has this illness and who does not. However there are people who go from doctor to doctor and get massive doses of dangerous medicines and never feel they are ”cured”. There are almost always quacks who will tell them what they want to hear for a price.   [End]
        • Makes sense seeing a lot of people on here that seem to hav...   natway   14mo

Makes sense seeing a lot of people on here that seem to have been chasing their tails forever with constant negative tests and no improvement. I see a lot of people even describe feeling crawling sensations. I don’t think all who don’t really have parasites are suffering from a psychological condition. I think a lot have been misdiagnosed with other physical conditions like liver disease which is becoming epidemic. ... ... ... Delusional parasitosis, also known as Ekbom’s syndrome,[1] is a form of psychosis whose victims acquire a strong delusional belief that they are infested with parasites, ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I was the opposite. Being a ”proper” Southern lady I would ...   hopinso   14mo

I was the opposite. Being a ”proper” Southern lady I would never have believed I had parasites. However, I passed an 18 inch tapeworm after an enema. After crying and shaking all night I went to my naturopath and got treatment. I know parasites are very real, from pinworms as a kid to the tapeworm as an adult, I have dealt with them in the past and may again in the future. But, when parasites become an obsession counseling may be the best medicine. We must have compassion on these people; whether or not the parasites are real, the suffering is.   [End]
          • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   #155216   14mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
            • Show an example of me antagonizing. I get so many of you w...   natway   14mo

Show an example of me antagonizing. I get so many of you who don’t like me twisting what I’ve said or done and insulting me. That’s why I can’t take the likes of you serious. ... ... My AF was diagnosed by a doctor and confirmed with lab tests and I developed it during my diet high in meat and fat, low in fruit. Nothing I have or had has been a self-diagnosis. ... ... Have you gotten your Liver Flukes self-diagnosis confirmed by a doctor and lab tests yet? ... ... I never suggested yours or anyone else’s Liver Flukes self-diagnosis was some sort of mental delusion. I said it’s extremely rare for huma ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Made an account to talk to some people who are experien...   RONBN49   13mo

if you do not want worms do not bring any filthy beasts into your life. if you see one do not touch it or even get near it. otherwise you get what you deserve for consorting with filthy beasts and those that own filthy beasts. proven fact dog owners have more arthritis than those that do not own the filthy barking beasts, and that is just one example. why people feel the need to care for these beasts is a mystery to me.   [End]
      • looooooooooooooool, man every time I read a post by you I j...   angelo101   12mo

looooooooooooooool, man every time I read a post by you I just crack up laughing. I think u mite actually be mental to be honest.   [End]
        • I think you may need a dog or a cat to sleep on your chest ...   RONBN49   12mo

I think you may need a dog or a cat to sleep on your chest at night. If you bring an animal into your home expect parasites to follow since pets eat almost anything. Yes I think that’s just what you need.   [End]
          • Ronbn, ... I enjoy your postings. Some of them carry some...   #137170   12mo

Ronbn, ... I enjoy your postings. Some of them carry some really good knowledge that I can use and some of them are just plain funny. You have a brute force way of expressing yourself and I have no problem with it. I may not agree with everything that you say but I sure feel like you have the right to say it and if I don’t want to read anything else that you have to write, I just won’t click on your name and read your postings. But that won’t happen for a long time.....you are who you are and I would not want to see you change that for anyone. I’m listening, don’t stop educating.   [End]
            • Thank you for your kind words. Since I have no friends, no ...   RONBN49   12mo

Thank you for your kind words. Since I have no friends, no family and despise much of humanity I spend much of my time searching for health secretes and am happy to share that information with those that want to know the truth and at the same time am willing to tell others my opinion of their stupid and disgusting behavior and ideas. People that are content to have filthy beasts in bed with them and to feed wild animals that were perfectly able to survive before some fat disgusting two legged pig decided to feed them. People that think doctors actually care about health as they ingest dead ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Some may argue that you are a disgusting filthy beast harbo...   konstantine   12mo

Some may argue that you are a disgusting filthy beast harbouring bacteria, viruses and parasites. ... ... As for the study showing dog owners have a higher incidence of arthritis please publish the results of those studies.   [End]
        • If you are not aware of the things animals do then you are ...   RONBN49   12mo

If you are not aware of the things animals do then you are really in trouble as indicated by your ranting post.Go ahead give poochy a kiss, and let poochy lick you and in the meantime when kitty crawls up in your face and nudges you close up beware of the parasites and other creatures kitty cat leaves there. Are you insane? Don’t you know what these filthy beats do? An lover no doubt. I have found most animal lovers are people haters. Now GFY and go treat your festering parasite problem with some drugs so the planet can soon be rid of your filth.   [End]
          • My point is that you, my fellow human being are a filthy p...   konstantine   12mo

My point is that you, my fellow human being are a filthy parasite on the earth’s back. You harbour bacteria, viruses, fungi and many parasites. ... ... Would it be safe to assume that humans beings are the main form of disease transmission to other humans? ... ...   [End]
            • those that know health and are really healthy realize the g...   RONBN49   12mo

those that know health and are really healthy realize the germ is nothing and the terrain is everything. i fear no bacteria fungus or parasites because i know the secret that i have attempted to share with the eternally ignorant such as yourself my sensitive immune compromised friend.we all harbor all kinds of living creatures in our bodies and there is nothing we can do about it. they are there all the time,just eating away.the secret is balance and control, when one is out of balance and an emotional wreck such as you things go out of balance and start sneezing up worms and such as they ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Re: Womens Hair Loss...help   natway   15mo  C

I’ve gone to a near-vegan plant-based diet to maintain being healed from my worst health condition after curing it with a week-long veggie juice fast. I started really researching the vegan diet because even though it healed one of my health issues, I was worried because of hearing all the countless horror stories about the vegan diet such as your story. ... ... To my surprise, I don’t think the vegan diet is inherently flawed, but that almost every failure on it I researched was due to the following reasons: ... ... 1- Didn’t eat enough (calorie restriction) ... 2- Ate too much fat ... 3- Was a junkfood ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Others may have some better advice. ... ... Natway is just...   AskBella   15mo

Others may have some better advice. ... ... Natway is just here to promote a diet that no one here will use or go near with a ten-foot pole. ... ... Sorry about that.   [End]
      • The people I see here got here on either a SAD diet, and Pa...   natway   15mo

The people I see here got here on either a SAD diet, and Paleo/Primal diet (including me), or a calorie-restricted junkfood high-fat vegan diet. ... ... I haven’t seen anyone get here on the diet style I’m recommending that’s kept me healed of my worst health problem. ... ... What advice do you have for her?   [End]
        • We just had a thread here for a few days especially about Y...   #154965   15mo

We just had a thread here for a few days especially about Your presence on this forum. ... The thread was then removed by a moderator. ... ... In this thread with about 30 replies basically everybody said that You are in the wrong forum and You are not helping anybody. Nobody wants to hear about Your diet. ... ... This was not the first time either. I am personally very tired of all this. ... ... The reason AskBella wrote this comment was to inform a newcomer about who You are. ... This forum (AF) used to be a place of no trouble and lots of support. ... Now we have to inform newcomers that they just met the vill ...   [retrieve this message]
  • CDC: Flukes very rare in US, but easily treated   natway   15mo  C

If you think you have Liver Flukes, get a sample and have it confirmed by a Doctor or Lab, because you probably don’t have flukes for how rare it is to get in the United States according to the CDC and if by the remotest of remote chances you do have flukes, it’s easily treated by drugs like Triclabendazole. ... ... Make sure you haven’t misdiagnosed yourself. Don’t trust your eyes that you ”saw” them in the toilet after some kind of flush. Don’t take chances. Get a sample and have it confirmed so you don’t go down a dead-end path and waste your money chasing something that’s not there. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m continually amazed at the number of people who, by self...   #140908   14mo

I’m continually amazed at the number of people who, by self diagnosis, are absolutely sure they have flukes. No matter what Hulda says, the statistics reveal that infection with flukes is extremely rare in the USA. Diagnosis is very easy as flukes produce thousands and thousands of eggs daily. They can be identified in a medical laboratory microspcopically on properly stained slides prepared from stool specimens.   [End]
      • I think a lot have things going on with their liver and gal...   natway   14mo

I think a lot have things going on with their liver and gall due to years of poor diet and lifestyle, did a cleanse, undigested food came out, and they misdiagnosed themselves. Fatty Liver disease has similar symptoms to flukes. ... ... A lot of people also seem to have anxiety problems and phobias of bugs and things which could explain a lot too. Those are real health problems that need to be taken seriously and addressed or these people will continue wasting money and potentially due harm to their bodies trying all these medicines and cleanses chasing their tails with something they don’t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Natway, you know rudeness is a sign of parasites? You won’...   sd2345   14mo

Natway, you know rudeness is a sign of parasites? You won’t see that on any CDC site though. ... ... You have no idea what some of the people who are seeking help with parasites lifestyles are like? ... ... I was healthy, vibrant, and not a wrinkle on my face at 43 when I found mine. I made more than most, and live in a clean upscale home in a high dollar area. My diet was clean, my lifestyle was nothing to be ashamed of, I made no poor choices. ... ... Even your friend Anthony said he saw worms. ... ... The things you say are just awful. I don’t understand what you get out of posting on CZ like you do.   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes and the WHO claims that testing and doctor education is...   AmazonExplorer   7mo

Yes and the WHO claims that testing and doctor education is seriously lacking: ... ... http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/75922/1/WHO_TRS_972_eng.pdf ... ... Notice how these doctors ran multiple tests on carriers of the fluke, but each test came back negative. The patient was later found to be positive. ... ... http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/1.long ... ...   [End]
    • everyone has parasites to a degree. i would challenge every...   #139029   7mo

everyone has parasites to a degree. i would challenge every single one of you disbelievers to do a full liver cleanse with malic acid, epsom salt and olive oil to see if anything happens. in my situation, i test negative for parasites over and over (even though i see rice like specs in the stool ((tapeworm possibility)) and i have seen direct ascaris looking worms after doing hard core cleanses and using laxative teas). the testing is bogus. doctors don’t believe in this crap, and the patients are condemned to suffer. personally, i have led a harsh lifestyle of excess alcohol consumptio ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Our 'new' Wheat - the unhealthy whole grain   BSA EDUCATIONAL boatman   17mo  C

Why you are not eating what you think u are eating. ... The history of wheat. ... How ancient grains have been crossbred to our partial demise. ... And what it means for you. ... ... ... ... And I just figured out Dr. william Davis is the guy with the http://trackyourplaque.com ... website. ... ... More truth to the cholesterol myth. ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbBURnqYVzw ... ... ... The wheat of today is not the wheat of our mothers or grandmothers. Modern wheat is the product of genetic manipulations that have transformed its properties. Modern wheat is now a 2-foot tall, high-yield semi-dwarf strain, diffe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded What Doctors Don't Know   BSA EDUCATIONAL Dr.Jeff   19mo  C

This talk clearly questions the validity of evidenced-based medicine. As he states in the video, ”the effect on patients is damning.” ... ... ... ... ... http://www.ted.com/talks/ben_goldacre_what_doctors_don_t_know_about_the_drugs_they_prescribe.html?utm_source=newsletter_weekly_2012-09-27&utm_campaign=newsletter_weekly&utm_medium=email ... ... ... The FDA chart is most damning.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Shocking findings in new GMO study: Rats fed lifetime of GM...   BSA WARNING InCharge   19mo  C

(NaturalNews) Eating genetically modified corn (GM corn) and consuming trace levels of Monsanto’s Roundup chemical fertilizer caused rats to develop horrifying tumors, widespread organ damage, and premature death. That’s the conclusion of a shocking new study that looked at the long-term effects of consuming Monsanto’s genetically modified corn. ... ... The study has been deemed "the most thorough research ever published into the health effects of GM food crops and the herbicide Roundup on rats." News of the horrifying findings is spreading like wildfire across the internet, with ev ...   [retrieve this message]
    • PLU codes on produce Do Not identify GMO produce   InCharge   19mo

Some time ago I posted an article that stated that GMO produce could be identified by the Number "8" on a PLU sticker. Jefferey Smith Author of "Seeds of Deception" says no. ... ... Let’s put a rumor to rest. No, the 5-digit PLU codes on produce do not tell you what is genetically modified or natural. This urban legend has circulated long enough, even on the best of websites. It’s time to take it down. ... ... The 4-digit PLU codes on the sometimes-pain-in-the-neck labels glued to apples, for example, tell the checkout lady which is a small Fuji (4129) and which is a Honeycr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Photo Essay: Occupy Monsanto Actions in St. Louis   InCharge   19mo

http://climate-connections.org/2012/09/19/photo-essay-occupy-monsanto-actions-in-st-louis/ ...   [End]
    • Study questioned world-wide - Here's why   zoho   19mo

About the only thing that can really be said about this French study is "RATS GET TUMORS AND DIE". ... ... The combination of biased, inept and unqualified (one researcher is a homeopath!) researchers along with Mike Adams and Joe Mercola loudly touting this study makes it the epitome of ideologically motivated pseudoscience, unsupported conclusions and mindless sensationalist promotion of gross misinformation. ...   ... Both the scientific research community and the scientific press has taken particular notice of this study - NOT because of the controversial focus or conclusions bu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded Re: Study questioned world-wide - Here's why   InCharge   19mo

...   [End]
      • Image Embedded ... ... Roundup is about of the most innocuous herbicide ...   InCharge   19mo

... ... Roundup is about of the most innocuous herbicide that can be purchased - that’s why it’s still sold while so many others have been removed from the market due to toxicity. The surfactants in Roundup are more toxic than the active glyphosphate ingredient! The same surfactants are found in many household products used daily - even ecologically friendly products. ... ... Sure it is, and the cow jumped over the moon. He’s wearing the face mask because he has a bad case of flatulence. ... ... If you don’t work for monsanto it appears your doing your best to get a job there by running interference ...   [retrieve this message]
  • European Commission Recommends Banning Mercury Fillings   befurther   19mo  C

Activist Post ... ... Just a few decades ago, it was completely common to go to the dentist with a cavity or two and leave with several silver-colored fillings. And while these fillings were frequently referred to as “silver,” dental professionals were referring to the color, and certainly not the contents. Those fillings are mercury, and they are highly toxic. Now, about half of American dentists are mercury-free and the general population is starting to take note on the dangers of the dental amalgam mercury fillings in their mouths. ... ... Mercury Fillings to be Banned Due ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Vaccines Are Causing Mutations That May Jeopardize The Heal...   RN EDUCATIONAL befurther   20mo  C

Vaccines are causing an unprecedented number of mutations creating superbugs and potent viruses and bacteria that may eventually threaten future generations and humanity itself. Evidence continues to mount from the scientific community who now admit that certain vaccines are in-fact causing both viral and bacterial mutations. Ironically, the same researchers assert that "better" vaccines are needed to offset the rise in persistent mutations. ... ... ... ... Life-threatening pathogens are capable of evolving rapidly and developing genetic decoys that serve to disguise them f ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 8 of 8
1  2  3  4  5  6  7   8    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural r...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Sometimes statements are made on other forums which are totally false! Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

2,196 messages, 162 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 274, 8 pages,  436,486 page views

"As long as I don’t write about the government, religion, politics, and other institutions, I am free to print anything."
~ Pierre-Augustin Beaumarchais

Image Galler Facts and Myths Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.82 sec at 4/23/2014 5:50:05 PM, requested by 54.80.12.147, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=443 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15