CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums7586 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Gallbladder Surgery Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Attack ... What can I do?   Liver Flush after gallbladder removal?   Rules
 1,002,657 page views     2,653 messages     486 topics     16 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Gallbladder Surg.     All Forums 
Like Gallbladder Surgery Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 16 of 16
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   16    

• Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush   BSA 100% CURE! #181254   70d  Ü C Ü

... Gallbladder flush is amazing!!!! ... ... ... ... I was diagonosed with multiple Gallstones of 6mm. I was in extreme pain. I did the flush in january 2014 for the first time and again after two weeks. I went for a full abdomen ultrasound after that and to my and radiologist's surprise NO STONES!!! The radiologist checked my gallbladder from all diretions and all positions but NO STONES!!!! ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... Thanks to Dr. Clark's reciepe of flush it is really amazing. I am planning to do another flush in March.   ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How To Prepare For Cancer Treatment   enquire   4mo  Ü C Ü

Being diagnosed with cancer is scary. However, with the advancement of medical technology, treating the disease is possible. Rather than be overwhelmed by the options and all the information being thrown your way, take the time to sit down with your doctor to discuss what cancer treatment options would be right for you. By learning what to expect and asking the right questions, you can prepare yourself to fight off the disease properly. ... ... After you have taken some personal time to let your diagnosis sink in, schedule an appointment with your doctor to discuss the ways you can fight back. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • - healthy diet that includes various vegetables, fruits, an...   parazapper   4mo

- healthy diet that includes various vegetables, fruits, and whole grains is good, but you will need to take things a step further to strengthen your body. Eating more calories and increasing your protein intake will help you from becoming too weak ... ... !!!!!!!!!! More calories! Calories feed cancer! ... ... Specific fruits and vegetables, yes. ... ... Some people consider potato to be a vegetable. It is a starch that turns to sugar and feeds cancer. ... ... ...   [End]
    • Sounds as though your here to tell how grand standard treat...   JesichasHope   4mo

Sounds as though your here to tell how grand standard treatment is and that we somehow must accept the inevitable. You tell us we should talk to our all knowing doctor and the chemo isnít really that bad, it is all our mental outlook. ... ... Well -- tell the thousands of people that are going through chemo that all their side effects are a natural, standard process of treating cancer. Really? Who says? The FDA, the AMA that follows what the FDA says and the Pharmas that tell the FDA what to approved according to their profit projections? It is not about treating cancer to cure it but to trea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Surgery or Flush? Please help   ALittleNervous   4mo  Ü C Ü

Hi,I am new here and I need some help. I am a 30 year old Male with what the doctors are calling a bad gallbladder. A few years ago I had several instances of severe pain in my upper abdomen that I put off as an ulcer and did not seek help as the pain only ever lasted an hour or two. Since I thought it was an ulcer I stopped drinking pop and ate a more bland (But not really healthy) Diet. Well, The pain went away for almost four years with no problems. I started drinking pop again and last month after having a super healthy midnight snack of pizza and pepsi I was awakened with even worse p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This is a last minute decision so you might have to change ...   hanna   4mo

This is a last minute decision so you might have to change your surgery so you can do enough research. I did it the other way around told my surgeon 10 years ago that I would call back to make an appointment for the surgery. ... Also post this on the liverflush support forum. ... I had a 25mm stone ... stuck in the gallbladder neck. thickened wall 42mm and inflammation. After 10 months flushing: stone free floating, wall back to normal 3mm and inflammation gone. ... I have still the stone but I live with it. When it acts up ... a couple of times a year I have a glass with warm water and 1 tbs Epsom salt ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Research box here on CureZone Ďascorbic acidí ... If you ...   beatty57   4mo

Research box here on CureZone Ďascorbic acidí ... If you want to healthy, drop all toxic garbage food. Almost all illness is Dietary. ... Ödez...   [End]
    • Something to consider is that the gallbladder may have calc...   david1o1   4mo

Something to consider is that the gallbladder may have calcified stones in it but this will not necessarily produce annoying symptoms (discomfort, pressure, pains, pricks) ... However the rise of pressure in this part of the body can also be explained by the presence of helminths either in the gallbladder or in the duodenum, so think about what is the cause of your disconfort, pressure, pains, pricks, before deciding to remove this organ...   [End]
  • fish oil and bloating and/or weight gain   crib111   5mo  Ü C Ü

1) I read fish oil helps with elevated triglyceride levels (which I have), however whenever I take fish oil I bloat like a beach whale. Do you need good fat digestion/absorption for fish oil supplements? ... ... 2) Also when I drink a few cups of coffee in a day I get runny/greasy stools, which is common with fat mal-absorbtion, but thereís no fat in coffee, so any theory on that one as well? ... ... 3) does poor fat digestion/absorbtion lead to high triglycerides?   [End]
  • Magnesium Citrate Intolerance   JaneBond007   5mo  Ü C Ü

Greetings All! ... ... I have done about 30 liver flushes following Andreas Moritzís instructions. After the first couple of flushes, I couldnít tolerate the epsom salts and substituted magnesium citrate in the same dosages and everything was fine. The last couple of liver flushes Iíve done have seen me throw up not only some of the olive oil and grapefruit juice mixture, but also the magnesium citrate. ... ... I didnít get any stones out of these most recent flushes. The one I just completed this weekend has changed my taste buds, making them more sensitive so I know I am benefiting. ... ... My concern ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My first question is, you think you have gallstones. Why do...   hanna   5mo

My first question is, you think you have gallstones. Why do several doctors say you should take out your gallbladder? ... Did you do ultra sounds? If yes ask the doctor for a copy of the report of the US so you can read yourself what is going on. ... ... You could try to take some pinches of Epsom salts during the ... day and see how you react to it. It might help stop the attacks. I do this like in my coffee in the morning. ... ... May be someone else can give you advice about your other questions. I know some people have used oxypowder over the ... years and some different protocols donít use the ES or th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have had several ultrasounds and yes, I have gallstones. ...   JaneBond007   5mo

I have had several ultrasounds and yes, I have gallstones. I have multiple stones with the largest one being 2cm. I will use epsom salts in the morning and see how I react to that. Thank you for your reply :)   [End]
        • Did you ever read this under cleanses at top of page ... h...   hanna   5mo

Did you ever read this under cleanses at top of page ... http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/gallstones_and_liver_flush.asp ... ... I am one of the few people here (may the only one)who has not done surgery with a 2.8cm stone. Have been here more than 10 years on the forum. Did close to 100 flushes over many years. ... Around 2008 stopped flushing and put bitters on my tongue with ... every meal. Use some ES every day. A few times a year when my gallbladder acts up I use 1 tbs ES in warm water (and some stevia drops for taste), if I donít feel better in 20 minutes I take a 2nd tbs.   [End]
    • I was concerned to hear that you retain the Epsom salts and...   Telman   5mo

I was concerned to hear that you retain the Epsom salts and ultimately vomit both the Epsom salts and the Olive oil. This is called gastro paresis and it may indicate an underlying condition that for some reason your stomach retains its contents for much longer than normal. ... ... This type of condition is often associated with abdominal pain. About 90% of people with gastro paresis suffer with abdominal pain. The pain is induced by eating, occurs at night and interfered with sleep. People also suffer fullness, bloating and nausea. ... ... The condition results in low levels of electrolytes and thi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • gastro paresis   hanna   5mo

JaneBond007 if you can relate to what Tellman is saying ... you can do a search at the top of the forum, click on all forums and type in gastro paresis, it has been discussed ... on other forums like bowel cleansing.   [End]
      • Re: Magnesium Citrate Intolerance   JaneBond007   5mo

I read this on wikipedia, ĒGastroparesis sufferers are disproportionately female. One possible explanation for this finding is that women have an inherently slower stomach emptying time than men.[4] A hormonal link has been suggested, as gastroparesis symptoms tend to worsen the week before menstruation when progesterone levels are highest.[5] Neither theory has been proven definitively.Ē ... ... Thatís interesting. Why does that not surprise me? LOL. I will do more research on gastroparesis, but only some of that would apply to me. My symptoms arenít severe and it doesnít seem to matter what o ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Stress, I just found that out. For 3 days I felt sick and I...   hanna   5mo

Stress, I just found that out. For 3 days I felt sick and I thought may be it is time for surgery. Asked my neighbor for a good surgeon which her husband had used. We are not home for ... the winter so I have no doctor here. My yoga teacher came over and she said the gallbladder problems are probably from stress. Things turned around in my life and now the problems ... are gone.   [End]
        • Gastric Paresis can be attributed to an underlying cause su...   Telman   5mo

Gastric Paresis can be attributed to an underlying cause such as Diabetes, Surgery, Parkinson, Collagen Vascular, Internal Psuedo Obstruction and some rare condition including semi obstruction of the intestines. ... ... If there is no underlying cause and it happened out of the blue it is called Idiopathic. It is triggered by a Viral like gastroenteritis event, Gastroesophegal Reflux Disease (GERD), Non Ulcer Dyspepsia, or unknown. Once triggered it can cycle for a year or more and is countered by resting the digestive system by eating carefully. ... ... As the Epsom salts was unable to clear by the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Maybe magnesium chloride, or magnesium glycinate/orotate. ...   King13   4mo

Maybe magnesium chloride, or magnesium glycinate/orotate. It could be the taste of the citrate if you are taking it in powder form. I absolutely hate the taste of epsom salts but the rewards gained after the flush are too much to stop it, even if it is one of the most vile things I have stomached. Maybe you could try chewing on a cinnemon toothpick to try to balance out the taste after each cup of ES, or try to somehow block out the taste, bc I doubt itís the actual epsom salts that are making you throw up but the nauseating taste that lingers in your mouth throughout the night unless y ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Also, itís very important to keep yourself well hydrated be...   King13   4mo

Also, itís very important to keep yourself well hydrated before you flush because the Epsom Salts are very dehydrating. I would say a minimum of good quality water for the day would be about 2 litters, maybe even 3 before 6pm. Tea and Coffee does not count as proper hydration and may even negate some benefits of the flush because they also dehydrate you.   [End]
  • gallbladder questions. surgery? do gallstone/liver flushe...   carophil   6mo  Ü C Ü

for YEARS, i have had terrible digestive issues - every time i eat, i get painfully bloated. my food takes hours and hours to digest and just sits in my stomach and esophagus, resulting in terrible heartburn whenever i eat. ... ... i have been tested for thyroid function, food allergies, etc.. iíve even had colonoscopies and endoscopies to try to figure out whatís wrong with me, and no one has ever been able to nail it down. ... ... iíve been on a candida diet for the past 8 months, with few improvements.. in fact, i seem to be able to eat less and less all the time - i get so bloated when i ea ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Donít go for gallbladder surgery, it is a VERY important or...   Kayka   6mo

Donít go for gallbladder surgery, it is a VERY important organ! Once removed, you wonít be able to digest your food ever. If you suspect that there is something wrong with your gallbladder, focus on fixing it. The body has amazing tools to regenerate itself. Liver flush is something that will help too. ... In any case, your body needs help, not surgery. Have you tried colon cleansing techniques? Have you tried green juices? Or fasting? Also acupuncture could help. Have you tried HCl and enzymes? There is a way, you just need to search more and donít rely on others. They are not going to liv ...   [retrieve this message]
      • iíve tried fasting, colon cleansing, and i always take hcl ...   carophil   6mo

iíve tried fasting, colon cleansing, and i always take hcl and enzymes with anything i eat. i feel like there is something terribly wrong with my digestive system... like something in there is just not doing its job at all. the diet i am on is mostly vegetables and vegetable juices, with some meat and eggs. i am going to try liver flushes, but i am skeptical. nothing has ever helped and i feel like anything i try just seems to make things worse. so frustrated.   [End]
        • Iíve been in chronic pain flushing for 10 months now, actua...   everything   6mo

Iíve been in chronic pain flushing for 10 months now, actually the gb was bothering me for years before I had to figure it out on my own. Cut the eggs, eat easier to digest fats, lean meat, fish, lower calorie fats, or toss the yolk, itís super high fat calories about as concentrated as it gets designed to grow and feed a bird into life. Yeah, Iím frustrated, and the recovery is taking forever it seems. I get so mad watching my gfriend put away 10-12 oz. of protein, cheese, butter, salad dressings, etc. all in one meal, if I did that Iíd probably feel like death. Her time will come as ...   [retrieve this message]
  • very scary incident last night - gallstones?   carophil   6mo  Ü C Ü

last night i woke up two or three hours after going to bed and was violently sick. my stomach was so bloated that i could hardly breathe, i was nauseous, and my heart was beating ten times faster than it should have been. ... ... i had taken some olive leaf capsules and some uva ursi right before bed, both of which i have taken before and been fine. ... ... i made myself puke and drove myself to the emergency room, where they proceeded to do nothing whatsoever. i felt better within an hour or so of vomiting. ... ... i hadnít eaten anything different, really.. all i can think is that maybe i shouldnít ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am no expert, but I have read many times that 90% of all ...   Southern Belle   6mo

I am no expert, but I have read many times that 90% of all human beings have gallstones. So, the chances that you have gallstones is pretty high. ... ... I do agree that you should not have taken those supplements on an empty stomach.....but we have all done that at one time or another and suffered the consequences. ... ... The diet you are on may not be the right diet for you. Try something different and always listen to your body. It will tell you what it needs.....if you listen. ... ... My advice would be to check out the many liver flushes on Curezone. Pick one you like and flush until you see no ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Lol, unless your burning all that fat & proteins off, all y...   everything   6mo

Lol, unless your burning all that fat & proteins off, all your doing is creating gallstones. Yep, I stopped eating too, went nearly vegetarian, but I can handle some lean meats, like chicken, fish, lower fat nuts sparingly. When your gallbladder contracts it could send a stone down the billiary duct, or pushing against the gb billiary duct entrance. creating the kind of symptoms you had. Symptoms vary, I can eat the same exact things each day, feel great one day, terrible the next. ... My typical symptoms are you eat a meal and feel pretty darn good, but 1-4 hours after that meal, Iím in p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Stones showing after flush!   mila13   6mo  Ü C Ü

Hi guys, ... Iíve been diagnosed with gallstones 2 months ago. The doctors saw only ONE gallstone, 1.3cm. They wanted to remove my gallbladder right away, but I said no and started flushing the liver following Hulda Clark protocol. ... ... Up to today, I did 4 flushes and those were the results: ... 1st flush Ė no stone, nothing. (after that sad experience, I did the parasite cleanse for 2 weeks) ... 2nd flush Ė A LOT of stones got out, like 300+, all green and light brown!! ... 3rd flush Ė 2 or 3 green stones out, that was it. I had this HUGE gallbladder attack next day, with white stool (itís a sign that ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Stones showing after flush! + Edit   hanna   6mo

I know how you feel I went for USís every year, I would guess about 4 or 5 years. The only main difference is my stone was 2.8 cm. I realize now that it is too big to come out. My MD says it is ok to live with it, if I feel comfortable with it. So by now it is more than 10 years and I still have the stone. It acts up a few times a year, but when I feel a hint of pain or just a general feeling of getting sick like the flu I take 1 tbs of Epsom salts and then I am ok again. Every day I take a pinch of ES in my coffee. ... My pain is mostly in my shoulders and collar bones. As far as USís my st ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Stones showing after flush!   Telman   6mo

The gallstones that you saw originally on the ultrasound were together in a bunch and appeared as one. Now that you have made room in the gallbladder by expelling soft cholesterol gallstones there is room for the echo visible gallstones to move about, they have split up and can been seen individually. Soft cholesterol gallstones do not appear on the ultrasound. ... ... These echo visible stones commonly form in the deepest part of the gallbladder. There are the deposits of a gland that secretes chemicals into the bile but when the gallbladder is congested the chemicals hardened into calcified g ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Telman, this makes a lot of sense to me! Thank you for expl...   mila13   6mo

Telman, this makes a lot of sense to me! Thank you for explaining that :). The first US showed a 1.3cm stone, now Iíve got one 1.2cm and 3 more (they did not tell me the size, I suppose itís very small). ... So, do you think I should keep on doing flushes? ... Iíve got to be honest, I was considering removing my gallbladder.. but after your comment, Iíll certainly do more flushes!! THANKS!   [End]
        • When they give you the information over the phone always as...   hanna   6mo

When they give you the information over the phone always ask ... them to send you a copy. There is more information than just the stone sizes like size of ducts, thickness of gallbladder wall etc.   [End]
        • Stone removal protocol   RR Telman   6mo

When you flush for the first time with a congested gallbladder it may only contract by 20% which is quite clearly not enough to empty it. ... ... As you continue liver flushing the contraction will get stronger reaching it full potential at around 85%. ... ... As you can imagine there is always the chance that some unwanted stone/s (soft or hard) will remain for some time. As the hard stones are usually smaller than the soft cholesterol stones you know that they will pass and this process is made easier by Epsom salts. ... ... The Gallbladder is an important organ because it regulates cholesterol. Loosin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Stones showing after flush!   ShoeBoxBaby   6mo

Try it a few morw times while taking Turmeric and Milk Thistle capsules. Also, drink a tea called Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus Nuiri) That will dissolve the bad calcium over time. ... I would also eat 2 green apples a day a week before you do another cleans so the pectin in apples will help soften the stones. ... I wont tell you not to go ahead with surgery as only a doctor can advise and you know the urgency of your situation 1st hand. ... But if you do decide to postpone for 3 weeks, Take the Capsles 3 times a day. 2 of each (Turmeric & Milk Thistle) Drink the Chanca Piedra tea 3 times a day, made ...   [retrieve this message]
  • liver flukes?   raph08   9mo  Ü C Ü

What is the best way to get liver flukes out of my system for good... am doing the clarkia, russian spuntik, and oregano oil capsules. i have pictures but dont know how to post them i passed about over 100 last night by just doing the russian spupnik aka silver bullet   [End]
  • i have a picture of about 200 liver flukes?   raph08   9mo  Ü C Ü

i used the russian spunntik in my body and i got out about 200 liver flukes in one bowel movement i think i just dont know how to post the picture help???????   [End]
  • 10mm Gallstone - too big to dissolve? Acetic acid?   malibulj   10mo  Ü C Ü

after an attack a few weeks ago Iíve had an ultrasound as Dr confirmed I had 1 large gallstone (10 mm inside gallbladder). They (primary care Dr and Gastroenterologist) recommend surgery to remove gallbladder. I am (a woman) 42 and in relatively good health- I am about 30 pounds overweight and my mom has gallstones (no pain yet) and aunt had to have GB removed because of stones. ... ... I want to avoid surgery and I have been trying to improve my diet. (Low fat, high fiber, lots of water, vitamins- multi, C, Calcium, Curcumin). Has anyone had luck shrinking or dissolving a stone of this size or ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Tread carefully and if you try to flush it out also tread c...   everything   10mo

Tread carefully and if you try to flush it out also tread carefully and make sure you are doing the flush exactly correct. Please read Andreas Moritíz amazing gb/liver flush before trying to get rid of that thing. That being said, I have read the book and stones larger than that have been successfully flushed out. Again, you really want to make sure you are doing the flush correctly to get the results you want. Many just go with the surgery because flushing and cleansing is not very American, itía anti-lazy, it takes a little time, patience, fortitude, and willingness to learn to listen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi MB, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous resu...   shotsee   8mo

Hi MB, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health maladies known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may solve some or all of your problem. You have only better health and well-being to gain by appl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I was able to pass a large gallstone almost as big as a gol...   FitByFaith2   7mo

I was able to pass a large gallstone almost as big as a golf ball. I did this when I used two tablespoons of epsom salt 1 1/2 hours before the olive oil mixture. it was completely painless, I was AMAZED! :)   [End]
  • Gallbladder stones or tapeworm ?   david1o1   11mo  Ü C Ü

Gallbladder stones or tapeworm ? ... ... This is something i was wondering when i have read posts of some people claiming they know they have pain in a specific organ... ... ... How do you know for sure ? ... ... Letís take the example of pain in the gallbladder area, depending on your past experiences, your organs will have a different shape than what is shown on images to illustrate the anatomy of the human body, and if we consider this, a pain in the gallbladder area is not necessarily caused by a problem in the gallbladder but it could be a problem in the duodenum or in the hepathic flexure of the co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Gallstones big enough to cause symptoms can be seen with Co...   MikeNike   11mo

Gallstones big enough to cause symptoms can be seen with Computer-Tomography (CT-Scans) or with Ultrasound. These two diagnostic methods are very good in detecting them. ... ... But because you say that the discomfort (pain) moves from one spot to another spot, I say you have not only one single parasite, but lots of them ! Of different kind. ... ... You can start by doing 4weeks of intense physical exercise (resistance-running is best). From week 2two start eating raw squeezed-by-you garlic with water. By the end of week 4four you should be able to eat at least 6cloves of garlic in a single shot. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • [quote] ... Gallstones big enough to cause symptoms can be ...   david1o1   11mo

[quote] ... Gallstones big enough to cause symptoms can be seen with Computer-Tomography (CT-Scans) or with Ultrasound. These two diagnostic methods are very good in detecting them. ... [/quote] ... Not necessarily, it depends on their composition, also i have read posts of people who think they had pain in the gallbladder, had their gallbladder removed, and then they still have pain in the gallbladder area, what could it be ? ... ... ... ... [quote] ... But because you say that the discomfort (pain) moves from one spot to another spot, I say you have not only one single parasite, but lots of them ! Of differe ...   [retrieve this message]
        • at least you could try the liver flush, if nothing comes ou...   MikeNike   11mo

at least you could try the liver flush, if nothing comes out then you are clean :) ... ... ... ... by the way, Iím no raw-food-propagandist ! ... ... I do boil my whole-wheat-grains. ... ... I do boil my beans and beets. ... ... I do not eat white rice, but brown rice (the whole rice with the bran still on), of course I boil it. And usually I eat rice very scarce, because rice, well Iím no rice-eater. Neither potato-eater. These foods are lame foods ! ... ... The rest of foods eaten by me do not require cooking, simply as such. Maybe fermenting, but not cooking. ... ... raw-fooodist or not - anyway - you cannot cook caviar ...   [retrieve this message]
          • [quote] ... at least you could try the liver flush, if noth...   david1o1   11mo

[quote] ... at least you could try the liver flush, if nothing comes out then you are clean :) ... [/quote] ... Yes i will try the coffee enema with an empty digestive tube and try to do an objective interpretion of the results. ... I donít want to be part of a new sect ;) (But maybe i will !) ... ... ... ... [quote] ... by the way, Iím no raw-food-propagandist ! ... [/quote] ... Maybe you should, they say that eating fruits and vegetables cure everything and make you immortal (sarcasm) ... ... ... ... [quote] ... Iím no rice-eater. Neither potato-eater. These foods are lame foods ! ... [/quote] ... Donít tell this to many of the south ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I agree. Parasites are misdiagnosed as ígall stonesí. It ha...   #145133   11mo

I agree. Parasites are misdiagnosed as ígall stonesí. It happened to me. Long story short: My parasite problem became apparent after I developed Candida subsequent to antibiotics. Pain began in left abdomen just to the side and below belly button. Diagnosis: gall stone (one specifically). Dr. wanted to schedule me for surgery. I have never had surgery so you can imagine my dismay. Did some research, found out about Andreas Moritz Liver/Gallbladder flushes. Did them according to instructions. Eliminated many over the course of 2 flushes, hardly any on third, then nothing on the 4th. By ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yes you confirm what i think and i have seen. ... ... Misd...   david1o1   11mo

Yes you confirm what i think and i have seen. ... ... Misdiagnosis can happen depending on the doctor understanding and perception of the human body and what can affect the human body, they donít know everything and are not always right... ... Letís imagine that a person feel an intense pressure and pain on the left side of the belly between the lower rib and the belly button. Depending on your organs shapes and distortion, this area could correspond to the duodenum, to the gallbladder, to the transverse colon, to the hepathic flexure of the transverse colon, to a part of the small intestine. ... No ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi david ... Iíve got the same problem and I also believe i...   dave505   11mo

Hi david ... Iíve got the same problem and I also believe itís true about big parasite being there. Till now through cleanse i got rid off mainly smaller ones and medium sized. The big one / ones is still in that area producing a lot of pain and blockage. If I eat something sugary pain is gone... ... ... I was treating a heavy pinworms infections and surprise surprise I was eliminating some similar to ascaris. At the end of the 10 days Clarkia like + 4 albendazole something big was stubbing my liver and blocked my gallbladder. I wasnít able to get it out until I ate sugary something. Nasty experie ...   [retrieve this message]
      • [quote] ... My question - if you know - is this: how can we...   david1o1   11mo

[quote] ... My question - if you know - is this: how can we destroy the big ones if they hide in organs especially when they feel the food you pour in is not ok for them. They simply hide and stay in the gallbladder or liver...until Ēgood timesĒ come again. ... [/quote] ... I donít have the ultimate solution, i have managed to produce several die off (worms parts in the phlegm, in the feces) by using anti helminths drugs, then anti helmints herbs, then electric signals but i have never managed to get rid of all of them, so what happens is that i do an intense cleanse during a few days and this prod ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have had simular experience. I have gallbladder pain then...   8tabby6   10mo

I have had simular experience. I have gallbladder pain then liver pain then completely left side lower pains. Its almost like i have these weird pains moving from spot to spot. Im almost sure I have a tapeworm. I have had a gallbladder ultrasound they said they seen a poylp in my gallbladder but I was also told they usally dont cause any pain. so Im wondering whats up with all the pain moving from place to place. so why would I get lower left side pains when my gallbladders on the right side. weird   [End]
  • Please read!! Need Major help!   #21834   11mo  Ü C Ü

I really need help with cleaning out my liver. I have done several liver flushes in the past with great results but now every time I do one I get severly sick ( I get a horrible migraine and vomiting). I have tried drinking more water throught out the day, the cole flush, coffee enemas and no help. My liver enzymes are elevated. I have a ton of pressure where my gallbladder WAS (it has been removed). I also am having a ton of indigestion, heartburn, refluxing and feeling like food is just laying in my stomach. All the pressure makes my heart feel like it is beating harder. I have re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • need help please   raph08   12mo  Ü C Ü

I have a low functioning gallbladder at 15% and no stones. i have constant pain under ribs sometimes in my back. my doctor wants my bladder out. i see my nutrition doctor he has given me standard process suplements that are afea beta food it has beets in it. he says am going to be okay i just need some guidance and my sugar has been alittle high not pre-diabetic but scary i dont know if its because of the gallballder and liver being congested that it might be rising i eat very good just fruit and veggies and chicken no junk food and exercise every day?   [End]
    • Same symptoms and results I had   everything   11mo

Iím going through gb/liver flushes now, it takes a year, and some effort on your part. They did ultrasound, hida (26%), CT, sorry no stones, but I sure have flushed allot of them out. I switched to organic and juice my own beets. I Also take quite a few supplements. Lifestyle, stress, and eating habits through the years culminated.   [End]
  • Advise on gallbladder   griffingriffin   12mo  Ü C Ü

Hello internet friends! Iíve been reading through several topics over the past week and figured it was time to ask a question myself... ... ... Iím a 28 year old male that works outdoors for a living (which is why Iím unsure of what I have), and about a week ago I felt a írumbleí (much like when my stomach is hungry) but it was on my right side in the front (just below my sternum). A few days later I noticed that I it started to hurt just below my sternum on my right side and this wraps around to my spine with another very tender spot next to my spine. ... ... I would describe my pain as an íacheí w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This doesnít sound like a biliary attack although it is dif...   Telman   12mo

This doesnít sound like a biliary attack although it is difficult to work out. There are straining injuries that affect the flow of bile but they are much rarer than gallbladder problems. You only find what you are looking for. ... ... You may have a hernia or hernia like injury. You may have a prolapse disk which is interfering with the vagus nerve; the nerve that controls the digestion of food. ... ... Many injuries have the ability to mimic gallbladder condition because the abdomen is tightly pack and the organs close together at the point you mention. ... ... Middle Thoracic Spine injury at T5-T8 cau ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i am taking some gallbaldder support herbs and when I take ...   zepplin2011   10mo

i am taking some gallbaldder support herbs and when I take them they stimulate my gallbladder. I feel a bit of discomfort right below my rip cage and in line with my right nipple. Your pain doesnt sound like its in this area so it could very well not even be your GB. ... ... Perhaps you can try some herbs to see if they stimulate your GB and support it. There are various herbs out there like dandelion and chanca piedra or herbal formulations   [End]
  • Novice to this site   otherslikeme   13mo

Over a year ago I had appeared at ER 3 days in a row with Ēgallbladder attack symptomsĒ which doc says was not the case. NIDA test was not done as I am on pain management regime from other illness. I was admitted, as my GP called ahead and requested-extreme nausea, unbelievable pain etc etc.Following addíl test, (still no NIDA) Surgeon comes in and says, Ēthere isnít really any other choice we need to take it. etc.Ē lap-choley followed. I awoke with large drain attached. Continued high level of pain and nurse continued to address the pain as non-issue, and basically complain that I shou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My Psoriasis Story; Planning to Liver Flush   xheatherlynn   13mo  Ü C Ü

In early March 2012 I had a laparoscopic gallbladder removal due to a couple years of gallstone attacks. The end of March or early April as my body was recovering from from surgery I started to realize that I’m coming along with a bad case of dandruff. I would scratch and peel sheds of dead scalp flakes off my head. Soon after the so called “dandruff” flare, I began getting itchy and redness on my genital areas and belly button area. I had no idea what it was, but it was getting worse and I knew I had to see a doctor. One of the incision sites from the surgery also did no ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I donít have psoriasis, but have read enough stories to thi...   sd2345   13mo

I donít have psoriasis, but have read enough stories to think you are right, itís digestive, toxin elimination issues. In addition to liver flushing, a parasite cleanse would also be a good idea. My opinion. Good Luck.   [End]
    • Itís ALL tied in with the liver. Which is tied in to the g...   chirontherainbowbridge   13mo

Itís ALL tied in with the liver. Which is tied in to the gallbladder. Taking out the gallbladder has just solved the gallstone crisis, now you have the chronic (liver stone) blocked/congested bile scenario. And that causes digestive/constipation issues. btw, constipation includes the kind of BMs you are talking about. The skin issues is simply the boyís way of dealing with the clogging and its effects. That you had the gallbladder out is proof the liver needs help. ... ... Doctors donít know about all this. You would not need a dermatologist if the liver was clean and clear and producing bile ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the advice Chiron. Btw, do you think you can lin...   xheatherlynn   13mo

Thanks for the advice Chiron. Btw, do you think you can link me up to that RRR post you mentioned about the parasites? Iím fairly new to the site and Iím not familiar with curezoneís forums. Itís quite confusing finding your way around the site compared to others.   [End]
        • Dandruff and psoriasis are typical symptoms of candida over...   Kcirla   13mo

Dandruff and psoriasis are typical symptoms of candida overgrowth. Unbalanced gut flora and liver congestion go hand in hand. Restore healthy bile flow with liver flushing and cleansing, and rebalance your flora through diet, probiotic foods and herbs.   [End]
    • Ahhh! You came to the right place. I had groin fungal infec...   fectoid2   13mo

Ahhh! You came to the right place. I had groin fungal infections, navel fungal infections, nail infections with a smelly discharge from under the cuticles, and psoriasis among other things. Please read my story below, but in summary, Clark Liver Flushes even without a gallbladder were a significant key to my cure. ... ... Iíll just share my own experience with you to see if it seems familiar. I will also provide references to the NIH and what they say about cholestasis. ... Following my own Candida die-off after a course of Nystatin powder several years ago, I went from an incredible level of ener ...   [retrieve this message]
    • try out Merit VCO extra virgin coconut oil its excellent fo...   sunitarao   13mo

try out Merit VCO extra virgin coconut oil its excellent for skin care   [End]
    • For me my psoriasis is directly linked digestive system. B...   seersee   7mo

For me my psoriasis is directly linked digestive system. Back story. Iíve had P since 11 now 35. Not terrible as in very visible like some but in really awkward places below the belt. In recent years it has started getting worse and spreading to different areas, predominatly thighs and legs. ... ... In thinking about it now it sort of makes sense. At least maybe for some P suffers. Iíve had terrible bowl movements from when I was a little kid. Very irregular and I could go 4 or 5 days with out having a movement. Basically I was 1. harboring and encouraging bad microflora 2. holding putr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • All my chronic health problems started after having GB out.   AngelofEventide   13mo  Ü C Ü

Back in 1996 I was deathly sick. I lost 30 lbs. in a month, couldnít eat anything, etc. Turns out I was full of stones and had to have surgery. At the time, the b**eh**d nurse who did the ultrasound on my GB said there was only 1 or 2 stones there and I didnít really need surgery, however I luckily had a surgeon who said I needed to have it out. Besides, the pain was excruciating. Anyway, they got in there and my GB was literally in pieces. It was so bad that there was scar tissue that had already started to form on the surrounding organs. The simple 1 or so hour surgery took 2-3, b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The fact that liver flushes make you sick is actually the s...   Kcirla   13mo

The fact that liver flushes make you sick is actually the sign that you need to do some liver cleansing. If you feel a full flush is too hard on you at the moment, you can consider drinking beet juice daily and doing coffee enemas. ... ... Also, you mentionned your problems started Ēone year or so post removalĒ, but you also say that you were deathly sick before the surgery, which is kind of paradoxal. The removal of the GB didnít make you sick, you were already. Of course you got sicker as time passed. But you can get healthy even without a GB. Some have done it. ... ... So, clean your liver, clea ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I guess I wasnít clear enough. My health was fine before t...   AngelofEventide   13mo

I guess I wasnít clear enough. My health was fine before the surgery. About 2-3 months before the surgery, I started getting the horrible GB pain and stomach problems. I then had the surgery and was in great health for about a year. Then literally one day it all just hit the fan at once, completely out of the blue, and itís been that way ever since.   [End]
        • Angel, ... ... With all due respect, your health was not f...   chirontherainbowbridge   13mo

Angel, ... ... With all due respect, your health was not fine... Itís ludicrous to think the gallbladder thing suddenly happened. ... (No judgment here, btw: none of us !!! knew about all that, until we learned it--And doctors still refuse to accept it, most times.) ... ... People do, of course, get relief after such surgeries, but itís simply a bandaid, as you must now recognize. ... ... ... What you can say, in truth is--you have an amazing, strong, wonderful body that did its utmost NOT to attack itself, for as long as it could manage it.(with some worse ailment, I mean.) It takes some considerable time fo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Doctors do not know how to heal but they do know how to kil...   RONBN49   13mo

Doctors do not know how to heal but they do know how to kill. Yanking out parts of the body is not healing. There are reasons we have tonsils,appendix, and gall bladders, but doctors get paid to yank them out, so yank them they do and as often as possible. Worthless killers in white jackets spouting off about how smart they are as they destroy the body with drugs and surgery, and we let them. Time to wake up and revolt from the medical tyranny and robbery we live under.   [End]
    • Interesting how the ultrasound photoís saw your gallbladder...   everything   9mo

Interesting how the ultrasound photoís saw your gallbladder as being completely healthy looking, and intact, yet it was burst open already. ... ...   [End]
  • Is my gallstone too big to flush out?   Suza   15mo  Ü C Ü

I have a gallstone of 3.2 x 2.6 cm, is this too big to flush out naturally? Iíve done flushes in the past and got out a lot of stones and Iíd like to do another one but since finding out I have one this size Iím hesitant. Can this size be flushed out safely? Iím afraid of it getting stuck. thanks   [End]
    • Image Embedded This is the largest stone that I have seen, removed on the ...   Telman   15mo

This is the largest stone that I have seen, removed on the 18th flush: ... ... http://tg_site.tripod.com/Bigstone6.jpg ... ... This is the referring page: ... ... http://tg_site.tripod.com/ ... ... If you want to remove gallstones rather than flushing for a non specific reason then I would suggest increasing the strength of Epsom salt solution and the quantity of the olive oil/lemon juice.   [End]
      • Read under cleansing at top of page and check the yellow ba...   hanna   15mo

Read under cleansing at top of page and check the yellow banner in which it says if you have gallstones read this first. ... http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/default.asp ... ... ... I did up to 100 flushes over several years and still have my stone.   [End]
    • Image Embedded  I have flushed a couple of monsters, probably close t...   crane23   15mo

I have flushed a couple of monsters, probably close to the size of yours. If they are soft from the apple juice and/or malic acid they are soft enough to come out or break up and come out. (Be sure to take the espom salts to dilate your ducts) You could also try taking Gold Coin Grass or Chanca Piedra to break it up before you flush. Iíve tried both and I do think they helped. ... ... Hereís a pic of an irregular shaped and multicolored stone from last  March as wide across as 2 of my fingers. Must be 3 x2cm or thereabouts. ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ...   [End]
    • http://www.sensiblehealth.com/Products-Tinctures.xhtml&curr...   #72488   15mo

http://www.sensiblehealth.com/Products-Tinctures.xhtml¤cy=us ... ... This website sells tinctures that will help break up larger stones. I was concerned myself about getting stones stuck and I had done flushes before that had some large stones so decided to try the tinctures. After using some of the tinctures for a few days before the flush and during, I passed gravel. I would say its worth it if you know you have a larger sized stone or two to try to break them up before flushing them out. Definitely made me feel better seeing gravel come out vs. large stones like before. ... ... Good luck.   [retrieve this message]
  • How many of you have done gallbladder cleanses and then con...   remo   16mo  Ü C Ü

Iíve read a lot about softened liver stones in all colors. ... I did liver flushes and saw these ĒstonesĒ as well. ... But what about gallbladder stones? ... My gallbladder stones are still there. ... ... How many of you have done gallbladder cleanses and then confirmed via Ultrasound that the cleanse was successful in removing the Gallbladder stones from the Gallbaldder? ... ... What did you do to remove these stones? ... ...   [End]
    • I have not faced this type of health issue till now.   Histopathlab   16mo

I have not faced this type of health issue till now.   [End]
      • My experience is that most people donít go for US. Several ...   hanna   16mo

My experience is that most people donít go for US. Several years ago I was here daily and I can only remember Fernando who had a full gallbladder with stones and flushing helped him but I donít think he ever got rid off them but was able to live with it. ... Telman did US as far as I remember and he might have an answer. ... My gallstone is too big to come out and I did US for several years. The size changed every year it went from 2.4cm to 2.8cm and some times it was smaller but they said the US could not be that precise, it might have been ... the position of the stone. Actually the last time (20 ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Just checked my ultra sounds write up   hanna   16mo

It is very interesting I noticed in 2003 my bile ducts were ... 4mm and in 2008 in was 1 mm. ... What I like about US is that they also give info on the liver,pancreas,spleen, kidneys. ... It is important that you ask for a copy of the results since when the MD calls you they only say you have a gallstone and see a surgeon.   [End]
    • Image Embedded Re: How many of you have done gallbladder cleanses and then...   R Telman   16mo

The majority (nearly all) of ístonesí come from the gallbladder. ... ... If you have diagnosed gallstones then it means that your gallbladder isnít working properly and doesnít contract or expand in a regular cycle that allows for complete emptying. This results in the gallbladder bile being of the incorrect balance and globules form almost immediately. The small globules escape and congregate in the intestine. Larger pieces build up in the gallbladder and impede the emptying of the gallbladder. As the gallbladder continues to contract and expand the globules are compacted into a larger pieces. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Telman thank you for the picture   hanna   16mo

I always thought a gallbladder was 5cm so it looks more like 8cm. The big stone looks like the size I have so there is still room left. I once asked my doctor if the stone got too big if the gallbladder could explode :) but ... he had no idea. ... I used to take magnesium malate for night leg cramps but in the last 6 months I have switched to 2-3 pinches a day ... of epsom salts and that is working well so far for the leg cramps and my gallbladder.   [End]
        • Image Embedded Hi Hanna ... ... The size of a typical gallbladder is abou...   Telman   16mo

Hi Hanna ... ... The size of a typical gallbladder is about 9 cm (3.5Ē) x 4 cm (1.6Ē) on the inside and a little larger on the outside taking into the thickness of the walls. It contains 60 mL of bile. ... ... What about the size of this stones? ... ... http://tg_site.tripod.com/Bigstone6.jpg ... ... You can see the bulges of the individual stones which have been compressed together. ... ... Referring Webpage: ... ... http://tg_site.tripod.com/ ... ... Best regards and glad to see you back here again.   [End]
          • Hanna ... ... I remember that you have a single iron pigme...   Telman   16mo

Hanna ... ... I remember that you have a single iron pigment gallstone which forms in a different way but still has the potential to disrupt the flow of bile in and out of the gallbladder, and this gives rise to secondary, mixed and cholesterol gallstones. ... ... Here are three very good pictures of the three main types: ... ... http://gallstonetreatment.co.uk/?page_id=8 ... ... As you can see the most common type that people pot pictures of is mixed. They contain cholesterol (20% - 80%), calcium, and phosphate. Even so we continue to call them cholesterol gallstones.   [End]
    • Re: How many of you have done gallbladder cleanses and then...   thomaswall   8mo

i have. drank the andreas moritz formula 2 months and ultrasound revealed two in gall bladder at the VA Med center in mpls, mn. Im starting to doubt this herbal stuff.   [End]
  • Remove your gallstone without gallbladder incision   R eugene20072008   16mo

I had new type of surgery in China. Almost was ready to give up right before that.  Got rid of my nagging gallstone without need to cut out gallbladder. Maybe my experience would be helpful to other people who suffer from gallstones. Visit my blog here http://whatisgallstone.com/ for detailed info. ... ... Ask me if you have questions   [End]
  • Re: Are green blobs baby gallstones?   gavind   16mo

Technically, they cannot be classified as gallstone. But they can grow into one. ... ... I want to introduce a new concept about removing gallstone that not many are aware of it yet. Check this link to see the detailed user experience in removing it. http://whatisgallstone.com/   [End]
  • gallbladder & ibs   Cybelle   17mo  Ü C Ü

Hello Everyone: ... ... I am having problems I believe is related to my gallbladder. ... My main problem at this point is frozen shoulders. ... ... I had done a flush approximately middle of October, because of right shoulder pain and right scapula & neck pain, which didnít result in much, stonewise. ... ... Now on Nov 26/12, I am in extreme pain in shoulders and arms and neck for three weeks + and very little sleep because of the pain. ... ... I had an ultrasound done on Friday, Nov 23/12 and will know the results on Tues Nov 27/12, if my doctor will see me then. ... ... I am wondering if anyone has had severe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have IBS-D and had my gallbladder removed. The removal d...   BlueRose   17mo

I have IBS-D and had my gallbladder removed. The removal did worsen my IBS-D somewhat. After years of trying to get the doctors and nurse practitioners to listen to me, my doctor finally prescribed Cholestyramine (generic name---Prevalite) for me. It gave me my life back! ... ... So...there is help available. If, after the removal, you are still having problems with IBS-D and your doctor doesnít mention Cholestyramine/Prevalite, be sure and ask about it. ... ... BTW, I am glad that my gallbladder is gone. Iíve never regretted the surgery. My dad and brother have had theirs removed, too, and fe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you so much for your reply. ... ... I thought that w...   Cybelle   17mo

Thank you so much for your reply. ... ... I thought that would be the case, the diarrhea. And that is why I was so adamant with my doctor that I not have it removed. ... ... I have so many other health issues that I just donít want another one. ... ... You didnít say what your symptoms were before the surgery. Were they the same as the ones I mentioned? ... ... Anyway, thank you so much for the feedback. It does give me hope that should I make the ultimate decision, there is help and liveable future. ... ... Cybelle   [End]
        • Youíre welcome. Do you mean what were my symptoms regardin...   BlueRose   17mo

Youíre welcome. Do you mean what were my symptoms regarding my gallbladder? If so, I suspected that something was wrong months before I got a correct diagnosis. I had a pain under under my rib cage on the right. Also, I was having digestive problems. I took antacids which offered temporary relief. Finally, I went to the doctor who misdiagnosed me. He even joked and said ĒAre you sure you didnít go out last night and have one too many?Ē Then he sent me for an xray and told me that I was constipated and to take a laxative. I did what he said even though I knew that I wasnít constipa ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: gallbladder & ibs +edit   hanna   17mo

I always got the same pains as you, never the pain was in the gallbladder area. According to the ultrasound I have a gallstone which is almost 1Ē. I was first diagnosed in 2003 ... and I still have my gallbladder and the stone. ... I did a lot of cleanses like liverflush and colon cleansing. ... When I feel a pain coming, may be 2-4x a year I drink a cup of warm water in which is dissolved 1 tbs of epsom ... salts (+magnesium sulfate) and the pain goes away within ... 20 minutes. ... ... Right now I also put a pinch of ES in my coffee every day ... and so far my gallbladder has not acted up for 6 months. ... I ass ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Help! What is this that came out of me?   Lterry4661   18mo  Ü C Ü

Help! It started a couple weeks ago with sharp upper abdominal pains and diarrhea. My bowel movements are ver irregular and the diarrhea just looks irregular like its not processing correctly. Well, Iíve had ultrasound that shows a mass on my liver, gallstone and polyp on my gallbladder and fluid under my uterus. Course of action is to remove my gallbladder first. Well, something weird came out of me and I wanted to see if anyone knows what it could be. It looks like mucus with tentacles or thread coming out. There was only one and I hit a picture. Please help. I showed my doctor who kind ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Look like Candida to me. Its a type of Yeast infection. The...   dwc928s4   14mo

Look like Candida to me. Its a type of Yeast infection. There is a forum here just for that. I would go there and ask the same questions. Also look at the photos of others that have the same things.   [End]
      • Honestly? Itís probably just a piece of whatever you ate or...   coffee1st   8mo

Honestly? Itís probably just a piece of whatever you ate or drank last. If youíve never dealt with sick children, and seen everything that comes out of their bodies when their ill, then you would probably think that what came out of you was alarming. Iíve seen much freakier stuff - I promise. I think youíre fine.   [End]
  • Image Embedded My fourth unsuccessful liver flush   BobDough50   20mo  Ü C Ü

Iíve just completed my fourth liver flush following the Andrea Moritz method and really didnít see any green stones. This is the second time itís happened. My first flush I saw only 3 - 4 very small stones and had diarrhea most of the night and following day. It was followed by a couple days of painful bloated stomach. My second attempt yielded no stones at all. It was also followed by a few days of stomach pain. My third attempt yielded 20 - 30 shiny green stones and a lot of what looked like brown rice hulls (which is what Iíd eaten for lunch the day before). I also had several da ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would try an enema or colonic (perhaps the colema board,)...   jamesp82   20mo

I would try an enema or colonic (perhaps the colema board,) before and after. Also prepare days in advance and soften the stones with malic and phosphoric acid, also bitter herbs and lecithin. Make sure to avoid eating fats days before the flush. On the day of the flush, you could also try using a heating pad over your liver with some castor oil packs. Your success rate will climb with these four suggestions alone.   [End]
      • I tried all of that except for a heating pad and castor oil...   BobDough50   20mo

I tried all of that except for a heating pad and castor oil. I live in Singapore and havenít been able to find any castor oil. I had a liter of apple juice every day for five days and my diet is always quite low fat. I also had a colonic a few hours before the drinking the epsom salts. I had a pretty stressful day and thought that might have contributed. Not sure. Iím pretty frustrated and really thinking about surgery now. Thanks for the advice though.   [End]
        • Surgery means potentially losing your gallbladder and suffe...   jamesp82   20mo

Surgery means potentially losing your gallbladder and suffering from a lifetime of malabsorption of lipid soluble vitamins. ... ... Donít give up just yet. Itís possible you have calcified stones, which might mean to give EDTA, MSM, and possibly DMSO a shot. If you have cholesterol stones, I would try lecithin, taurine and psyllium. ...   [End]
    • Patients with medically diagnosed gallstones may be able to...   sabysmith   20mo

Patients with medically diagnosed gallstones may be able to confirm this for themselves by looking at their own ultrasound scans.The stones, if free to move, will settle at the lowest part of the gallbladder, even though bile is much denser than water. ... ... Advertising link removed by moderator   [End]
    • Re: My fourth unsuccessful liver flush   scoutman   19mo

If you look back several years you will find my story on the forum. I had been treated for 4 years for acid reflux when in reality I had a bad gall bladder. When it finally went totally bad (fully packed bile duct), I went to the ER in severe pain and had emergency surgery lasting 4 1/2 hours. The doctor told me had I not come in until the next day I might not have made it. Donít screw around with a bad GB, have and ultrasound and blood work done and listen to the doctor. This is supposed to be a SURGERY support forum but seems to have been hijacked by the herbal health people. ... ... Bes ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Full movie/documentary - The Untold story of Psyhotropic dr...   1234567   20mo  Ü C Ü

Hi guys :)).. ... ... This topic is not really related to the forum it about to post to but I do think it is related to every one of us and could be really helpful in some cases coz the world we live in is getting crazier and crazier.. ... ... Here I have for u a few links to look at and the documentary about Psyhotropic drugging.. hope it will help some of u. :) ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDlH9sV0lHU&feature=related ... The movie/documentary ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Q4dMy5aF8 ... Psychiatry: Can it cure? Science or scam? ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P6_FwpVo_s ... Psychiatry the f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Flush history didnt go so well   goshujin   20mo  Ü C Ü

So after 3 flushes (the last of which was like 4 months ago) I have not had any success and too scared to try it again. ... ... Before my gallbladder polyp was 4.5mm now the largest is 6mm despite being on a lean meat/vegetable diet (candida diet). ... ... I also have constant rumbling in the lower right side of my abdomen after eating. o after 3 flushes (the last of which was like 4 months ago) I have not had any success and too scared to try it again. ... ... Before my gallbladder polyp was 4.5mm now the largest is 6mm despite being on a lean meat/vegetable diet (candida diet). ... ... I also have constant ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Do you take any anti-parasitic herbs along with herbs to he...   Mira528   20mo

Do you take any anti-parasitic herbs along with herbs to help the colon, for several days before your liver flushes?   [End]
      • Thank you for your reply. ... Unfortunately I did not...I o...   goshujin   20mo

Thank you for your reply. ... Unfortunately I did not...I opted to go without that and I know thatís not the order in which things should be done. ... Since then I have been on the parasite cleanse but as I am trying the candida diet I wanted to go a few weeks before resuming the parasite cleanse. ... ... Once I have done a sufficient amount of weeks on the candida diet I will then do the parasite cleanse. ... I am too scared to do the flush again though ..   [End]
        • I would say to go with your gut feeling and donít do the fl...   Mira528   20mo

I would say to go with your gut feeling and donít do the flush if you feel you shouldnít. Iíve read other posts on this forum where people had problems after flushing. ... ... My first liver flush failed. I just decided to do one without preparing for at least 5 days with 8 LBB a day and 1 TBSP Dewormer morning and night. I ended up vomitting up the olive oil/grapefruit juice. My bowels werenít working properly and not enough of the parasites were killed, so when the liver dumped, it went up and out instead of down and out. ... ... This time, Iíve done everything by the book. It seems that y ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I have only myself to blame really because I was impatient ...   goshujin   20mo

I have only myself to blame really because I was impatient and expected a great result from the flush. I expected the gallbladder to be clear the next time I had a scan. ... ... I should have followed the instructions and steps as written ... ... Candida diet ... Parasite cleanse ... Gallbladder flush ... ... but a lack of preparation and patience made me go straight into Gallbladder / liver flush which may have not been needed. ... ... Even now I havenít really checked for systematic candida infection other than trying the home spit test. ... ... For others reading I would advise to not jump to conclusions straight awa ...   [retrieve this message]
            • You are so right, rushing the process doesnít help. At lea...   Mira528   20mo

You are so right, rushing the process doesnít help. At least youíre trying to do something to get better. Prevention is better. Once seriously sick, it takes a lot more to get better. ... ... Sometimes it takes a real crisis in our health to give us a wake-up call and change our habits to get healthier. I hope youíve stopped the coffee and alcohol, theyíre both toxins that put stress on your body. ... ... Is there anything in your protocol that calls for herbs to heal the bowel? ... ... What foods are you eating in the candida diet? What did you eat the day of your liver flush?   [End]
              • Thanks again for your reply and you are right that preventi...   goshujin   20mo

Thanks again for your reply and you are right that prevention is better than cure. ... My old diet (5 years ago) was terrible consisting of practically NO vegetables at all which is probably one of the reasons I ended up as I am. ... ... Of course like you said due to a crisis I had to change my ways and I cook a lot of vegetables now. ... ... Alcohol I cut out almost 3 years ago, I occasionally test the waters with slight caffeine like green tea but havent done that for a long time. ... ... My diet now consists of ... ... Eggs ... Chicken breast ... Fish (salmon) ... Onions ... Garlic ... Peppers ... Tomatoes ... Zukini ... Egg Plant ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Yum eggs and salmon. Just as much fat as the big mac plan a...   Anthony87   20mo

Yum eggs and salmon. Just as much fat as the big mac plan and curing nothing. Youíre gonna feel great when you attack this monster from the root cause. The trick is to figure out that it was the fat in the poor diet that did you in, not the low quality of ingredients.   [End]
                  • Salmon is delicious ^_^ and has good fats I keep reading am...   goshujin   20mo

Salmon is delicious ^_^ and has good fats I keep reading amongst other benefits? ... ... Eggs are easy to make in the morning and a good source of protein. Are there any easy and convenient sources of protein that isnít manufactured like protein powder? ... ... I do exercises so want to maintain muscle and eat 5 times a day or so   [End]
                • No wonder youíre having problems ... what is the source of ...   Mira528   20mo

No wonder youíre having problems ... what is the source of your belief system that these things will help?   [End]
                  • Well I am trying the candida diet because a number of my sy...   goshujin   20mo

Well I am trying the candida diet because a number of my symptoms such as anxiety like attacks (after drinking/caffeine/stress) , Numbness, fungal infections ( i have nail infection and regular re occurance of feet infection) are supposedly related to candida. ... ... Someone else mentioned that they had Crohnís disease with symptoms similar to some of mine (rumbling in lower right stomach), which they cured by following a good diet, having probiotics and high doses of vitamin b and ginseng. ... ... The diet is pretty close to the paleolithic diet in any case which is not a bad diet to be on. ... ... I a ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • dont go on the candida diet, its complete BS. you have peop...   cappy84   20mo

dont go on the candida diet, its complete BS. you have people telling you not to eat fruit. low carb is not a good idea either, get plenty of good carbs through fruits and vegetables. avoid the empty carbs. ... ... you have parasites   [End]
                    • What Iím asking you is where did you get the idea that this...   Mira528   20mo

What Iím asking you is where did you get the idea that this is a good diet and that these are good supplements? What did you read and who told you this Ēcandida dietĒ is good? I see no nutritional benefits from rice/bread either. ... ... As long as you believe in this diet and these supplements, you wonít see a need to change. And in my opinion, you will keep having major health problems.   [End]
                      • Im agreeing with Mira.. This is a very high fat diet and yo...   Anthony87   20mo

Im agreeing with Mira.. This is a very high fat diet and you should really research the connection between fat and fungal infections. Salmon and eggs with yolk every morning were how i got candida to take over. I kicked fungus by replacing all of that fat in the avocadoes and salmon you mention with plain old carbs. Potatoes, yucca, legumes. I live in Chile and walk past the best avocado vendors and would only eat one a week even with my candida being gone. Itís like having ice cream as far as fat is concerned. Calling them a good fat is flawed because overdoing it is still very problem ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Regarding Candida diet - its on pretty much every candida d...   goshujin   20mo

Regarding Candida diet - its on pretty much every candida diet list what to eat and what not to eat. ... ... Thanks for the advice. ... Let me lay off the avocados, salmon and the yellow bits of the egg! ... ... I want to try this diet for a month and see how I go. ... After the diet I will go back and try the parasite cleanse. ... ...   [End]
                          • ĒCommonĒ knowledge is often mistaken. Youíre not going to ...   Mira528   20mo

ĒCommonĒ knowledge is often mistaken. Youíre not going to like what I have to say. ... ... I wouldnít eat any of the highly contaminated animal foods that are full of parasites or fish oil or other supplements or any on your list except for garlic and occasional onions. Garden vegetables are full or parasites and they have to be forced to grow, so their minerals are too big. Fish oil is stinking rotten, IMO. The other supplements have minerals too big for the body to use, they get stuck in the lymph system sometimes for years, IMO and these wastes in the body attract scavengers (parasites) ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • Thank you for your knowledge and any advice is worth lookin...   goshujin   20mo

Thank you for your knowledge and any advice is worth looking at. ... ... I have some nice coconut oil. ... I know dental clean up is needed but i can not afford it right now. ... No root canals but i do have amalgams. ... I also have slight gingivitis which I need to go to the hygienist to get cleaned. I had some work done a few months back they said to wait 3 months to come back again ...   [End]
                              • You are welcome :) ... ... When it comes to dental work .....   Mira528   20mo

You are welcome :) ... ... When it comes to dental work ... I consider it to be one of the biggest obstacles to good health. ... ... So when youíre thinking about the cost, please also consider the long-term costs of poor health, which are probably much higher. ... ... i had all my amalgam fillings replaced with composite. Also had my 2 teeth with crowns pulled (one of them was a root canal). I recommend Hal Hugginsí books. These are big decisions. Having a tooth pulled is inexpensive but of course, itís not an easy thing to do. ... ...   [End]
                              • My fatty liver theory is why I will disagree with the other...   Anthony87   20mo

My fatty liver theory is why I will disagree with the other poster and say NO nuts and limited fruit. Sugar and fat can contribute to fatty liver. High fruit plans to me seem unrealistic because of energy and sugar swings. My advice would be super lean proteins, plenty of potatoes, lima beans, non sweet foods and not fat ones. No oils or fats. I think that is exactly what made you sick and exactly what is keeping your yeast around...decreased bile production because of fatty liver disease. Decreased bile allowing candida to digest the food that you are not. Decreasd bile causing mala ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Thanks for your response. ... Do you have examples of these...   goshujin   20mo

Thanks for your response. ... Do you have examples of these super lean proteins? ... The candida diet says to start introducing some carbs back into the diet after a few weeks anyway. Apart from the avocados i have been off the fruit especially the bananas as high sugars caused my symptoms to kick in before such as tingling in my left hand (I do not have diabetes - I actually had the diabetes testing done with glucose test etc) ... ... I used to always eat almonds but when I thought perhaps it could be illoceal valve syndrome (and the chiropractor thought it too) i read and was told almonds are the w ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • Hold on - before you hop onto the protein / legumes bandwag...   Mira528   20mo

Hold on - before you hop onto the protein / legumes bandwagon, you might want to take a look at Dr. Doug Grahamís 80-10-10 diet. I have the book and while I donít agree with everything he says, heís one of the first suggesting a mainly fruit diet that I know of. Another good resource is Frederic Patenaude who, again, suggests and lives on mainly fruit. ... ... But that is not all ... in this day and age, good anti-parasite herbs are a must. And I canít over-emphasize making sure you clean up your colon and liver near the start of the process.   [End]
                                    • Radiologists can use this ďlayeringĒ effect to determine wh...   sabysmith   20mo

Radiologists can use this ďlayeringĒ effect to determine whether the stones are likely to be mainly cholesterol and thus suitable for gallstone dissolution using bile salts such as ursodeoxycholic acid. The same stones will sink in water and also in the slightly denser formol-saline preservative commonly used in operating rooms when saving the stones for the patient or for laboratory analysis. ... ... Advertising link removed by moderator   [End]
                                  • Yup avocadoes. Its showing a serious flaw in your diet. I ...   Anthony87   20mo

Yup avocadoes. Its showing a serious flaw in your diet. I have now that I am symptom free, 1 half avocado per week. The only fruit you are eating is a pure fat. Lean proteins would be any available legumes, tuna etc. The diet I recommend takes out the sweets and the fats strictly. Small amount of white meat chicken breast, seafood, in place of all of the animal fat. Lima beans are like any other bean for being fat free and energy and protein..so I think you can pick whats available in Japan. And about fruits, there are pumpkins, cucumbers, squash, tomatoes, berries, and some citrus ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • Thanks again for the suggestions ... I have gone off the av...   goshujin   20mo

Thanks again for the suggestions ... I have gone off the avocados as you mentioned. ... I am trying to get tuna but all the tuna here has table salt added to it unfortunately..I have not found tuna without added table salt.Pumpkins and cucumbers I eat every other day. ...   [End]
                                • Ah, fruit gets such a bad rap. Iíd agree with limited nuts...   Mira528   20mo

Ah, fruit gets such a bad rap. Iíd agree with limited nuts and plant fats. ... ... Itís the refined sugars like white sugar and fructose that cause problems with blood sugar and parasites. ... ... Fruit and fruit sugars, on the other hand, are easily digested within 1/2 an hour and easily assimilated into the bloodstream and used for thousands of processes in the body. ... ... On the other hand, refined sugars and meat and dairy are not easily digested, thus staying in the gut longer and attracting parasites like candida. ... ... Fruit, the perfect food, also often gets blamed because it is so cleansing. ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • I agree with you Ēin theoryĒ that fruit is the best food. ...   saywhatagain   20mo

I agree with you Ēin theoryĒ that fruit is the best food. I am assuming you have read a lot of MHís material and I will say I like what MH has to say and I do agree that as it seems fruit is the best food. But there is an even healthier way to live than to live on only fruit, living on only juice. Even healthier than that is to live on only air and water. No one can deny that the healthiest way to live is to live on only air and water and if we were all perfect beings this is the way we would live. The fact is we do not live in a perfect world and we live in a world that humans are al ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • And by the way Gosh you never said what is your weight, hei...   saywhatagain   20mo

And by the way Gosh you never said what is your weight, height, male or female as this will have something to do with a better diet recommendation. Generally the candida diet is not too helpful but as long as you do it for no more than a month or so could be helpful to get things under control. Usually I think eating the foods that your ancestors ate is the best eliminate all the junk.   [End]
                                      • Re: Stats   goshujin   20mo

My apologies! ... I am a 30 male of half british/filipino descendancy ... 5í6 ... and 60kg ... I am fairly toned and have muscle (which is why i like to keep eating protein). I do exercise during the week and have a gf for extra exercise (sometimes) ...   [End]
                                        • So you are maybe a little underweight. You can do the cand...   saywhatagain   20mo

So you are maybe a little underweight. You can do the candida diet just make sure that you feel good you have plenty of energy and you donít lose weight or muscle. I donít recommend it long term unless it feels very natural and good for your body as problems can develop long-term and then it will take a long time for your body to correct them. Exercise is great and for everyone if you have good energy you should be as active as possible.   [End]
                                          • Thanks for your reply! ... I definitely do not want to keep...   goshujin   20mo

Thanks for your reply! ... I definitely do not want to keep it up long term. ... If I am not preparing food at home it is very difficult to buy food outside that does not have ingredients that are not allowed on the diet list in particular table salt. ... I read that systematic candida (if I do have it) can take from 3-6 months to clear, but there is a tier system of the diet where you can introduce things. ... ... Here in Japan almost everything bought in the shop has ... ... table salt ... sugar ... or soy sauce ... or uses a unspecified oil ... ... ... I miss okonomiyaki and takoyaki   [End]
                                      • Re: Flush history didnt go so well   Anthony87   20mo

What is ĒThe Candida DietĒ and why should you drop weight on it? If he listens to me and sticks to the leanest of everything, the legumes and lean seafood will put muscle on him almost overnight. Add some workouts and even better. Cutting out fat works miracles for getting in shape and this is just an extreme case where fat has caused muscle wasting. I would ditch the notion of a Ēcandida DietĒ being a cure for anything and understand that salmon and egg yolks, avocadoes, are making muscle tone disappear and nasty rashes. Are you going to eliminate these with the takoyaki to get things r ...   [retrieve this message]
                                        • Image Embedded Thanks again for your replies! ... I tried looking for legu...   goshujin   20mo

Thanks again for your replies! ... I tried looking for legumes yesterday in my local supermarket and the only things i could find were these which I am eating as we speak. ... ... ... ... ... ... The candida food list I have been mostly following is off here ... ... http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/foodslist.php ... ... ... Though with your recommendation I have cut out avocados, salmon and egg yolk. I want to get the tuna but unfortunately here in Japan they always add table salt. ... I have not found any tuna without it added ..and I love tuna! ... ... I should not lose weight because I eat lots during the d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím about to get the colonoscopy Iím in way too much pain a...   jboy7185   20mo

Iím about to get the colonoscopy Iím in way too much pain around my liver after doing like 8 flushes.   [End]
    • Further proof that lowcarbing and swallowing excessive amou...   Anthony87   20mo

Further proof that lowcarbing and swallowing excessive amounts of oils will not cure a fungal problem.   [End]
    • HAD SIMILIAR PROBLEM; ... ... After many doctors and years...   EveningStar97   20mo

HAD SIMILIAR PROBLEM; ... ... After many doctors and years of every conceivable test from both ends. I saw a medical doctor who also practiced alternative medicine and he suspected Glutin Intolerance. ... ... He took a blood test and glutin antibodies showed up and told me to eat a glutin free diet. So simple. ... ... Years later I learned that I have had Lyme disease for years that triggered my digestive and other problems. Lyme is not always transmitted by tick bite, but, also sexually and blood transfusion. Some carriers of Lyme have no symptons. ... ... My help with health problems comes from Naturopath ...   [retrieve this message]
  • No stones!! Frustrated   crpuravida   21mo  Ü C Ü

First of all, the format of this forum is terrible, not user friendly at all, I find it very difficult to post and find what you are looking for. ... ... That been said, I am so frustrated, I am on my Day 4 of Gallblader Flush and nothing is coming out. I havenít eaten hardly anything so maybe that is why??? ... ... I have done everything by the book, I fasted taking Malic Acid water (to avoid all the sugar in the apple juice) and then took the Epson Salts and then Olive Oil the day before yesterday and nothing happened so last night repeated the procedure. ... ... I feel very weak from not eating so t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Is this your first liver flush? After 17 months of thinking...   Telman   21mo

Is this your first liver flush? After 17 months of thinking about it? ... ... I see that you have a large stone made up of smaller pieces that have been compressed together. This can fill the whole of the gallbladder with a mixture of stones and sludge material. This can stop the gallbladder from contracting and if it doesnít contract then nothing can come out. At least not always the first time you flush but it starts the process of breaking up the compressed stones. In time pieces will come out of the gallbladder and what comes out of the gallbladder will pass through the bile duct. ... ... You ha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gall Stone measuring 8 mm   DB200886   23mo  Ü C Ü

Dermoid cyst in left adnexa measuring 5.6 X 4.2 X 3 cm ... ... The doctor suggests surgery yo remove the gall bladder. But Iíd like to go the natural way. Would doing a liver flush help? If yes, should it be done after a parasite, kidney flush? ... ... Thanking in anticipation!   [End]
    • if you have obstructive gallstones doing a liver flush coul...   herbwoman   23mo

if you have obstructive gallstones doing a liver flush could create a medical emergency requiring surgery. in other words, if a gallstone gets stuck in the bile duct on its way out of the body it is both very painful and life threatening. ... ... gallstones indicate something you are doing needs changing right away, they are caused by lifestyle choices, primarily a poor diet and alcohol use. ... ... best to take a mild approach...amend your diet to one containing plenty of fiber and only small amounts of high quality fats. then gently stimulate the liver and gallbladder to work more efficiently. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The root cause could be heavy metal toxicity. The cyst is a...   Michael B   23mo

The root cause could be heavy metal toxicity. The cyst is an indicator. Do you have silver fillings? This would cause candida overgrowth which would then spread to your liver and create stones.   [End]
    • Be sure to use the epsom salts to dilate your bile ducts so...   crane23   23mo

Be sure to use the epsom salts to dilate your bile ducts so the stones donít get stuck, and take the apple juice or malic acid prior to the flush to soften the stones. Iíve passed quite a few gallstones of 8mm or bigger (and they were certainly not made overnight from olive oil and grapefruit!), so that doesnít sound that big to me. ... ... I did find that doing a herbal parasite cleanse (I used a capsule called Paraclear for about 3 weeks) helped, though I still have no idea if I really had parasites or not. ... ... If youíre facing gall bladder surgery you might as well try it, as what have you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • brown spots   crib111   24mo  Ü C Ü

I have recently noticed a lot of small brown spots appearing on my arms legs and front. some people have said they can be linked to the liver. They arent reallymoles they arent raisd or anything just tiny brown dots. Any idea what they are and why issus with the liver cause them??   [End]
  • 'Coconut Oil Liver Cleanse'   Survivor2121   24mo  Ü C Ü

Iím looking in to trying this simple liver flush with coconut oil as looks easy to follow. Has anyone had good results with this one and what were the main improvements plz. ... ...   [End]
  • Gallbladder Cleanse, Stuck?   #152477   24mo  Ü C Ü

I did the cleanse - prepped and then did the two days of organic apple juice - followed last night with 4 oz of olive oil - taken at 9:30PM - it is 22 hours and nothing has happened! ... ... I have done this cleanse before, so I know what SHOULD happen - it has not - I still feel very full - and on occasion burp and it tastes like olive oil - is it possible there is a blockage and the oil will not pass? I do have pain and spasming in the gallbladder - but it is not acute - I have not eaten all day - only drank hot water w/lemon & honey. ... ... I have not eaten obviously in three days now and ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This happened to me last week with my last cleanse. Nothing...   Twitchy   24mo

This happened to me last week with my last cleanse. Nothing happened. I had no urge at all to have a BM after the flush until the end of the 3rd day, and then I took more Epsom salt and it felt like a months worth of yuck came out. ... ... I was caught off guard and wasnít prepared to look for stones so I donít know what came out. ... ... I am still having a lot of pain, too, like you are. I want to give this a good fight, but not sure when to throw in the towel. I do feel more energy after a flush, but the pain never goes away. ... ... ... Have you tried more Epsom salt to see if you can get things t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Seriously considering surgery soon...   sadpanda   27mo  Ü C Ü

I think my run with natural methods is coming to an end. ... ... To recap, I had ZERO gallbladder issues prior to taking oral bile acids (Jarrow Bile Acid Factors) for 3-4 days. On the 4th night I woke with severe flank pain, nausea and agonizing pain and tightness in my chest. This passed when I took a large dose of vitamin C to flush out my bowels. I continued to have flank pain after this and wasnít quite sure what had happened so I did a Dr. Schulze 5-day liver/GB cleanse. ... ... I was still feeling OK at this point but was having some mild flank pain. After about 2 weeks of this I thought tha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I took Jarrow Bile Acid Factors last year and they really u...   MENDOMAID   27mo

I took Jarrow Bile Acid Factors last year and they really upset my system. According to H. Clark some of us have problems with Clostridium tetnai and other bacteria in the gut that metabolise bile. The Clostridia produce toxins that can cause partial paralysis of the intestine and the enteric bacteria can produce toxins causing depression/ anxiety and feeling ill. I also notice that my jaw muscles become rigid when I have an overgrowth. Taking bile salts would feed these bacteria. I have damage to my small intestine from Celiac Disease so bacteria and yeasts grow in my small intestine, n ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I donít know what to tell you to do except that Iím also st...   blueciel   27mo

I donít know what to tell you to do except that Iím also struggling with it. I have taken a variety of herbs to keep the parasites and bacteria out of my liver but this is impossible. None of the herbs work 100% and the antibiotics would create resistance pretty soon too. ... Jarrows Bile Acids gave me internal bleeding and severe cramping so I had to stop them. ... ... What I am planning to do is to keep rotating herbs and keep flushing. There is definitely a benefit in regularly flushing the stale bile out so that it can be replenished with fresh one. Also, I am pretty sure that you still have s ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Sadpanda, I posted the message in the wrong thread but I th...   blueciel   27mo

Sadpanda, I posted the message in the wrong thread but I think what I wrote applies to you too. ... I think the Jarrow Bile acids are vile and should not be sold over the counter. They only help certain people while they cause incredible damage to others. I had internal bleeding from them. ... ... Youíre not saying what type of flushes youíve done and whether youíve eliminated stones. Please give us these details to understand your condition. Have you taken epsom salts with your flushes? ... You will obviously be sick during a flush, so no need to worry there but we need to know if your stuff is m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Edited   #111992   27mo

sadpanda, Schulze's flush may   [End]
    • Re: Seriously considering surgery soon...   Michael B   27mo

Hey sad panda- you did 20 liver flushes in a period of 6 months?!? that is only 9 days between each flush! This is a crucial piece of information. It wouldnít leave enough bile left for an effective flush. ... ... From your original story it sounds like the bile acids you took stimulated bile production which may have been blocked for many many years. It then dislodged a stone and/or irritated the polyp. ... ... what have the results of your 20 flushes been like? any stones? sludge? how many were dr. shulze and how many were clark? ... ... It seems highly likely reading your prior posts that you have can ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sweating and weakness upon wakingÖ   #148860   27mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... ... Okay, first off, Iím male Ė mid fifties Ė 5í9Ē 155 lbs. Generally in very good health. Low cholesterol, good (low) blood pressure, exercise regularly. I do have adult acne, carpal tunnel, and oily hair (like needing to wash it two to three times a day) ... ... For the last 3 or 4 months I have been experiencing stomach pain (not unlike the feeling of being really hungry). ... ... Lately, I have the additional symptom of breaking into a sweat upon waking from sleep. At the same time, the sweating starts I also have the stomach pain begin and experience weakness in legs, arms and gener ...   [retrieve this message]
    • More than likely, a gut pathogen that traditional tests can...   linenup   27mo

More than likely, a gut pathogen that traditional tests cannot detect. Do the Metametrix GI Effects stool test (panel #2105) and see what they pick up. Could be a parasite, either a worm/fluke or protozoa infection, could also be a rogue bacteria or fungal/yeast. ... ... Do not let them remove your gallbladder. Use a herbal combination and check (if you can) your taurine (methionine/cysteine) levels. Choline levels control gallbladder function. You can also do a liver flush which should clear the sludge. ... ... Endocrine disorders can show up with these infections.   [End]
    • You are having Vasovagal syncope ! Google it. I have just...   Chocolate48   26mo

You are having Vasovagal syncope ! Google it. I have just been through it in an awful way. Having 10-15 a day. U need to have ur gallbladder out. Mine are finally getting better was face dwn when I had surgery 2 weeks ago with them. I signed up just to tell u this. Itís an awful thing Nd docs donít seem to be savvy on them. Sure hope this helps u in some way ! Feel better !!!   [End]
    • Did you ever get any answers? Iím experiencing the same thi...   Conoad   16mo

Did you ever get any answers? Iím experiencing the same thing with same line of testing. Thank you! Looking forward to your reply.   [End]
  • Julia Chang's Herbs gave me Tinnitus (ear ringing)   Wayfarer   28mo  Ü C Ü

Hello all, ... ... In short, I took Julia Changís herbs hoping that it would help alleviate my suspected gallbladder issues but they ended up giving me tinnitus (ear ringing)! Does anyone else have this issue and did anyone find a way to get rid of it? ... ... The longer story is that I was suffering from aches around my upper right abdomen area and middle back area. I had experienced a couple gallbladder attacks and my stools were tan colored and were peppered with what looked like white rice grains which would float in the toilet (the grains tested negative on the ova/parasite tests, so my doctor ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíve had a problem with tinnitis off and on for years and t...   MENDOMAID   28mo

Iíve had a problem with tinnitis off and on for years and there have been several situations which have set off the ringing. Tinnitis is often caused by a misalignment of the jaw and teeth and I found ways of putting my jaw joint so it settled more firmly in the socket and also relaxing my neck muscles so as to take stress off my jaw. A chiropracter once did a series of adjustments on my neck and back which stopped the ringing for years. Several times I had a dentist adjust my bite and that helped the ringing. ... ... I aso get ringing when I take some herbs or some foods. This seems to be rel ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have taken Julia Changís Herbs twice, and had tinnitus, s...   tintin2clear   6mo

I have taken Julia Changís Herbs twice, and had tinnitus, so I think I can help you with your question. ... ... First, I have had the symptoms of tinnitus for about 20 years. I uncovered it while at a meditation seminar in silent retreat in a quiet cell for 10 days. All of a sudden, I noticed I had a ringing in my ears. I think it was also due to having poison ivy throughout my body and putting a lot of medications on me. Who knows, but since then Iíve had it. ... ... And I have tried all types of things to alleviate the ringing. One thing that I have found to work for me is Chinese herbs. Theyíve h ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Julia Changs Herbs gave me Tinnitus ear ringing   #181637   61d

Which Chinese herbs specifically helped you ? I went to the Tai Chi People herb web site and could not figure out which one you tried. I too believe tinnitus is related to the liver, gallbladder or kidneys .. I was trying a lot of differnt supplements and I ended up with ringworm. I read that takign too much magnesum can cause fungal infections. I used nystation that too too much Gold Bond mediciated cream which is LOADED with salicylates, I think this brought on my tinnitus . Thank you   [End]
    • Re: Julia Chang's Herbs gave me Tinnitus (ear ringing)   skyblaze   6mo

Hi, how are you? I have the same problem ever since the first pain attack in my abdomen. I was diagnose with kidney stone (uric acid stones) two 5mm. in my left renal pelvis and one in the left ureter. After a few days later my ear starts a high-pitched whining sound (Tinnitus). It is been almost 3 months now I still have this Tinnitus. How did you cure yours? ... ... Oh btw, the kidney stone was dissolved by lemon juice and orange juice before I knew your tread in this site, someone referred me maybe he saw your tread. ... ... How is your ear and kidney now? ... ... ... Thank you, ... Gilbert ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dealing with bile salt diarrhea after surgery.   #107205   29mo  Ü C Ü

I am on year 26 of life without my gallbladder. I suffer daily with diarrhea that has consumed my life. When I was younger, I could work around it, but not any more. I have had some times when I would go back to normal, only to get my hopes up for a few days and to be shot down when the diarrhea returned. I had my most recent recovery where I realized it wasnít the cocoa I had been eating, but was the week before my period... my symptoms disappeared, but as soon as I started my period, the diarrhea made up for lost time and I spent a day near the bathroom. When I was pregnant, the diarrhea ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Talk to your doctor about taking cholestyramine (generic na...   BlueRose   29mo

Talk to your doctor about taking cholestyramine (generic name, prevalite). After I had my gallbladder removed, my IBS-D worsened. Finally, I got a doctor to listen and as a result, got a prescription for it. Taking this medication has given me my life back. ... ... Another thing you could try --- eat 2 teaspoons of flaked coconut a day. I learned about this from a digestive health newsletter. I started eating coconut before getting the prescription for cholestyramine and noticed a big difference.   [End]
    • I had been suffering from having to go to the bathroom imme...   bcleppe   26mo

I had been suffering from having to go to the bathroom immediately after eating since having my gall bladder removed. After seeing a gastro Dr. they put me on Questran (Prevalite) and taking one dose a day it has helped immediately. No more problems and everything back to normal. I highly recommend!   [End]
Page 16 of 16
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   16    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

What Ails You?
It doesnít matter - this can help
Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bloo...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

2,653 messages, 486 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 166, 16 pages,  1,002,657 page views

"The cause of most disease is in the poisonous drugs physicians superstitiously give in order to effect a cure."
~ Charles E. Page, M.D.

Image Galler Gallbladder Surg. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.70 sec at 4/23/2014 5:55:17 PM, requested by 54.80.12.147, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=439 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25