CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6293 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Atrial Fibrillation Support Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 99,525 page views     175 messages     43 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Atrial Fibrillation     All Forums 
Like Atrial Fibrillation Cure Forum on Facebook.com
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• Image Embedded Coffee Enemas and Detox causes Low Blood Pressure?   taroki   5mo  Ü C Ü

Since I started doing coffee enemas and detox, I noticed I would experience ĒWaking up as soon as I drift off to sleepĒ. I think somehow my body isnít letting me go into deep sleep. ... ... A few weeks ago, after trying Castor oil pack on liver, or Oxy-Powder to clean my colon, I wake up in the middle of my dream feeling like I am falling, then my gut feels tired after. Is this possibly due to parasites still in the gut? ... ... Past few days itís gotten worse. I have very little sleep and I wake up feeling very fatigue, aching, mentally unwell. My feet and hands are cold, body temp is low. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My Dad's AF - Help Please   SouthLondoner   13mo

My father was diagnosed with atrial fibrilation in June 2011. He has had his heart monitored on various occasions and been on a concoction of drugs to ímanageí the problem since. ... ... He is currently taking: ... ... - Bendroflumethiazide ... - Atorvastatin ... - Clopidogrel ... - Warfarin ... - Bisoprolol Fumarate ... ... My main concern is that these drugs are seen as a management for the rest of his life. In the nearly 2 years he has been diagnosed with Afib, I only see a gradual decline in his health and mood, if anything. He can barely walk 50metres without falling completely breathless. The family has ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There are many many causes of AFIB and donít expect the doc...   EB2340   12mo

There are many many causes of AFIB and donít expect the doctors to figure out your dads cause. Mine was caused by a nerve called the vegus nerve that also is connected to the stomach and colon and goes to the heart. I have not stopped my afib totally but I have stopped the symptoms. No more raid heart in the AM, no more feeling faint and pounding in the ear drums. Juicing, colon cleansing,treating for parasites and candida, changing diet all have helped. I go through my days without drugs, and without symptoms. for all I know the thing is cured or at least under control. I am 67 still work ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi South, ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē are you aware ...   shotsee   8mo

Hi South, ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the powerful antioxidant ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your Fatherís health problem(s), and his gaining greater health in ALL areas of his body, I STRONGLY encourage you/him to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... It may just solve some or all of his ...   [retrieve this message]
  • why I refuse to take drugs and rely on nutrition as medicine   RONBN49   14mo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOW8LNU2hFE   [End]
  • my afib story   RONBN49   14mo

At the age of 40 I started having heart flutter. One day at work. It scared me into going to hospital emergency room and had a doctor ask me if I was out drinking or doing drugs the night before and the answer was yes. It went away but from time to time returned until about ten years later I wound up in the emergency room again and had another quack tell me I had heart disease as they pumped some kind of drug into me something staring with an L, lonaxin maybe.. It does not matter what drug and years later realized this drug can cause heart palpitations to get worse. A few years later I wo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, please share your magic bullet. Very interesting abou...   #129632   14mo

Yes, please share your magic bullet. Very interesting about the vagus nerve.   [End]
      • There is no magic bullet. There is a cause, there is always...   RONBN49   14mo

There is no magic bullet. There is a cause, there is always a cause and in my case the cause was a poorly functioning colon with parasites, candida, and leaky gut. I am assuming that with intense healing therapy my condition will improve. The vagus nerve is also connected to the colon as well as the heart and that nerve seems to be irritated and inflamed causing the Afib. The cure for that is colon cleaning, acid reduction, elimination of the constipation and diarreaha until the body starts having regular well formed stools. Use bentonite,psyllium,aloe vera,juicing,juice fasting,juice a lo ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Oh, you said magic bullet, but basically now you are saying...   #129632   14mo

Oh, you said magic bullet, but basically now you are saying that keeping your system clean and non-acidic is the answer. Itís the answer to many issues. Thanks for sharing.   [End]
          • Basically I have found the key is cellular cleansing and th...   RONBN49   14mo

Basically I have found the key is cellular cleansing and that is what alkaline and good colon health is. Keep the cells bathed in clean alkaline fluids and they last a lot longer, subjecting them to acid is like swimming in a filthy swimming pool. Thatís why pool cleaners check the PH balance and thatís why pools that are cared for are crystal clear and clean while others that are not cared for have things growing in them.. In the body those things are microbs, pathogens,parasites, candida, and other unwelcome guests. A filthy unhealthy colon produces leaky gut and then toxic waste leaks t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My dear you are so brave. THANK YOU. ... I am also have alw...   Marta520   5mo

My dear you are so brave. THANK YOU. ... I am also have always been a brave warrior. Was juicing and havng colonics more than 30 yrs ago. esp radiant when I lived in CA. ... but life wore me down..too much tragedy and heartbreak took me down into bad habits of depression and food addiction. ... Anyway just got out of hospital..on the heart drugs ( refuse to take coumadin...gave me bowlel incontinence during the night and I was like, ... Ē I DONíT THINNNNK SOOOOOO..........Ē ... on Metropolol, cardizem and lasix ( when needed ). ... After two weeks I stopped the drugs. Did a castor oil pack, felt great and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • hyperchlorhydria or hypochlorhydria   snowqueen2012   18mo  Ü C Ü

Myself and my daughter have been suffering from a fast heart rate for months. We have listened to so many ideas and have tried removing foods from our diet. We are now thinking it is something to do with the acid in our stomach. ... ... We have found that fizzy drinks and pasta and carbs, make us a lot worse we get a delayed reaction (about a day later which last for days) our hearts beat like crazy mine up to 180bpm my 17 year old daughters up to 140bpm she also feels ill and dizzy at the same time. ... ... I thought it may be low stomach acid so we raised my daughters bed (not possible to raise mi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi snow, ... Have you been checking for HPilory until now? ...   dave505   18mo

Hi snow, ... Have you been checking for HPilory until now? or Campilobacter? Chronic Hpilory could led to hipochlorhidria when they distroy the secretory cells in the stomach. Sometimes rampant infection with Hpilory could raise your heartbeat. its an ideea to test...if you have it yyou may follow a specific diet. ... Iím not saying you dont have candida in the stomach just that you might also have something else also. ... dave   [End]
    • I was having heart palpations and tacachardia. It was also ...   #158364   13mo

I was having heart palpations and tacachardia. It was also worse with carbohydrates. I eliminated all possible food allergens. I didnít really think that not having stomach acid could cause heart issues, but it can! I have been diagnosed with adrenal fatigue, and they mentioned that I should take HCL however I never did. Due to getting enough sea salt, so I figured it would have converted into HCL from the chloride in the sea salt. One day after 4 months of feeling these awful heart issues (which cause anxity, and worsen adreanal fatigue) I was bloated and suufering indigestion, and took a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • feel worse   snowqueen2012   19mo  Ü C Ü

Hello i had been suffering from a strange taste in my mouth for ten months the doctors and the dentist didnít have an idea what it could be. I would get up in the morning fine but as soon as i had anything to eat i would get the taste. So I did my research and came up with candida, i started taking a teaspoon of bicarbonate soda each day and ate loads of natural yogurt. ... After a week the taste had gone but i continued for another week. I then stopped the bicarbonate soda and yogurt, but after a couple of days i woke up one morning to a very fast heart rate a couple of nights later i woke ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Quite a few people with candida and/or heavy metal problems...   Eric11   19mo

Quite a few people with candida and/or heavy metal problems suffer from strange heartbeats. I suggest you consider the possibility that your thyroid is giving you trouble. ... ... I had thyroid trouble before (chelating with ALA was removing iodine from my body in addition to mercury). I started taking a little iodized salt every day and my thyroid problem went away. Iím not sure if that will help you, but I suggest you check into thyroid-related problems and see if that helps you find a path forward. ... ... If your thyroid is the culprit, please consider that the problem (and the likely yeast ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think you have the same thing I have and doctors are clue...   RONBN49   19mo

I think you have the same thing I have and doctors are clueless. Those idiots are useless and will try to murder you with their useless and dangerous drugs. The best thing you can ... do is what I am doing. I have made substantial improvements in my condition by cleaning up my act. Clean the colon,clean the blood, buy a juicer and use it, fasting,eliminate the standard american diet, and use raw aloe vera gel for colon health taken in the blender mixed with fresh oj.. Try any and all natural healing that has to do with colon health and digestion. I believe it is a toxic condition caused by an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Did you have any new stress around that time, or previous s...   natway   19mo

Did you have any new stress around that time, or previous stress you never dealt with to rule out anxiety? ... ... Were you talking a lot of baking soda? Have you looked up symptoms of taking too much? ... ... I personally think most cases of think people around here thinking they are experiencing die-off is a misdiagnoses. ... ...   [End]
      • i did have a lot of stress a few months before but nothing ...   snowqueen2012   19mo

i did have a lot of stress a few months before but nothing new. and i was taking a lot of baking soda 1 teaspoon a day, i couldnt find anything to say it would cause a fast heart even 7 months later. ... ... im sure it had something to do with the soda i was fine before, i could get to sleep within half an hour now it takes hours and hours because my heart keeps jumping.   [End]
        • Taking too much baking soda can cause things like this... ....   natway   19mo

Taking too much baking soda can cause things like this... ... ... ... The Dangers of Alkaline ... ... Arrhythmias ... ... ĒExcesssive alkaline levels in your body fluids may develop heart arrhythmias. Arrhythmias occur when your heart beats too fast, too slow or otherwise irregularly. Symptoms of arrhythmias may include chest pain, fainting, heart palpitations and shortness of breath. Your skin may become pale and you may sweat more than usual if you develop heart arrhythmias.Ē ... ... http://www.livestrong.com/article/371473-the-dangers-of-alkaline/ ... ... ... Does that sound like what you got? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • i didnt think i would still after 7 months have high alkali...   snowqueen2012   19mo

i didnt think i would still after 7 months have high alkaline levels. ... ... also i forgot to mention my 17 year old daughter has started to get a fast heart rate even when resting for about the past 4-5 months, her heart rate can go up to 130 bpm. could our problems be linked to the same thing.   [End]
            • I wouldnít discount the possibility they are a similar issu...   candisufferer   19mo

I wouldnít discount the possibility they are a similar issue between you and your daughter. Look at diet or environmental, over BSoda and yogurt. Yogurt is actually acidifying, thus probiotics create acids. ... ... Also, if you were swishing Bsoda in your mouth and then swallowing it, whatever bacteria were present were being sucked down into your GI. Itís best when pulling to spit out the aftermath, rather than swallowing it down. ...   [End]
              • I didnít read all your responses here, but I had 2 thoughts...   objoyfl   19mo

I didnít read all your responses here, but I had 2 thoughts: 1) Do you live in a climate that is either cold or warm AND humid? Environmental mold loves these climates! Your heating and A/C ducts, or your bathrooms could have hidden mold in them or other allergens giving both you and your daughter a rapid heart rate if you are allergic, as rapid heart rate is one sign of allergic reaction. ... ... 2) I asked my M.D. about minerals and irregular/rapid heart rate. He said minerals are a number one issue with the heart. Or rather, he said exactly, ĒThe healthy heart is all about minerals.Ē I had a ...   [retrieve this message]
                • We live in the uk, and we did have a big problem with mold ...   snowqueen2012   19mo

We live in the uk, and we did have a big problem with mold about 2 years ago because we had a small leak between two walls, it was months before we realized but that was two years ago. ... our doctor just likes to dish out blood presure pills. ... ... my daughters fast heart rate seems to be worse around her monthly time. also she often seems to have a white tounge. ... ... i still wonder if it could be canidida because the taste in my mouth went after the baking soda. and within days my heart rate speed up, could it have spread in my body? but how do i get it to go now? ... ...   [End]
                • The average life expectancy of a pro athlete is 62. You wo...   RONBN49   18mo

The average life expectancy of a pro athlete is 62. You would think it would be so much longer considering they were fit and healthy most of their lives. You would think their bodies were well conditioned and that they would live a very long time. Well the sad truth is nobody has been telling these guys about the minerals they sweated out of their bodies in their prime, minerals like magnesium. If the body gets low on that mineral you can drop dead in a heartbeat because the heart will cease to work without it. There have been pro, college and high school athletes dropping dead for that v ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hearing your daughter started having the same rapid heart b...   natway   19mo

Hearing your daughter started having the same rapid heart beat too makes it seem obvious that in your case itís not caused by taking too much baking soda. ... ... I donít know if it could be candida. I tend to think too many people blame the wrong symptoms on candida. To know if itís mold exposure, simplest thing to do is for you and your daughter to stay in another residence for a couple of days and see if both your heart rates improve. ... ... Letís go back a tad, is both your increased heart rates constant, or is it like a roller coaster throughout the month, or even day? ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
              • my rapid heart rate is most of the time on most days but my...   snowqueen2012   18mo

my rapid heart rate is most of the time on most days but my daughters seems to be around her monthly time. ... ... i never realy thought about mold because we got rid of the leak and mold two years ago. ... ... but how can i sort out a mold problem i cant see (it must be in the walls) ... ... i have nowhere i can stay for a few days, but my daughter has still had this problem when she stayed at a friends over night, she woke in the night and her heart was beating like crazy.   [End]
                • This month we discovered black mold (the dangerous kind) in...   objoyfl   18mo

This month we discovered black mold (the dangerous kind) in a situation just like yours: leaking water from a plumbing valve between two sealed walls. When my husband and then ServPro (a mold remediation company) started taking the wall apart and dragging out the offensive building materials, my usually passive candida count went through the roof and now Iím dealing with trying to get all the mold spores out of the house. They fly around EVERYWHERE!! Weíve tried to keep the room where the damage is closed off, but itís our bedroom and the master bath and walk-in closet. Oh Boy! What a prob ...   [retrieve this message]
                • For Mold problems: ... 1. Repair any leaks. Moisture breeds...   P4P   3mo

For Mold problems: ... 1. Repair any leaks. Moisture breeds mold. ... 2. Dehumidify the room. Place a dehumidifier in rooms that contain 55 percent humidity or more. ... 3. Protect yourself. Wear plastic gloves and a medical-grade mask to protect your lungs. ... ... 4. Seal off the room. Block doors and windows before you begin cleaning a room. Use plastic sheeting and painterís tape to seal duct work and other openings, too. This prevents the transfer of mold into other rooms. ... 5. Use an exhaust fan. This helps pull the air out of the room. ... ... 6. Use an air purifier while working. This helps protect ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... If you havenít done so already Iíd suggest elimina...   #136970   19mo

... ... If you havenít done so already Iíd suggest eliminating these things from your ... diet.  Salt, caffeine, sugar, deserts, alcohol, and even wheat, rice, and ... other high carbohydrate foods.  Consuming bread or rice and other carbos ... and in the stomach they turn to sugar.  I have found that when I eat the ... high carbohydrates (bread and rice - makes no difference if they are refined or ... not) I get irregular and/or rapid heart beats.  Also, if you are the least ... bit overweight, get down to your normal weight.  The more fat that you ... carry around, the more stress you pl ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have been all around the house and cannot find any mold a...   snowqueen2012   18mo

I have been all around the house and cannot find any mold at all. ... ... could mold have got into our bodies two years ago and something we are eating be keeping it alive and sometimes making it worse(like with Candida?) ... ... I have been looking on the net and canít find an answer to this question anywhere. ... ... I didnít give mold a thought until it was mentioned on here, but now I think about it everyone in the house seem to have problems since the mold two years ago, my son gets so many headaches since then and my youngest daughter always seems to have stomach pains. ... ... is there a way of getting ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Mold and yeast is everywhere. I think a cure is in finding...   Anthony87   18mo

Mold and yeast is everywhere. I think a cure is in finding a cure for the immune system disfunction. Do you all have bad digestion?   [End]
        • ... ... Itís in the carbohydrates and salt, not the mold. ...   #136970   18mo

... ... Itís in the carbohydrates and salt, not the mold. ... ... http://www.livestrong.com/article/528241-fast-heart-rate-from-salt/ ... ... Also: ... ... http://www.heart-palpitations.net/causes/heart-pounding-after-eating ... ... ...Some experience heart palpitations after eating. Some people only get an ... increased heart rate after eating sugar or processed foods. Sometimes heart ... palpitations (tachycardia) will happen even when just sitting, watching TV, ... laying down or just walking up the stairs. ... ... Weíll focus this article on the issues related to heart pounding after ... eating. Visit Pounding Heart Beat Ca ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím not sure if baking soda has anything to do with your si...   ThinkAgain   18mo

Iím not sure if baking soda has anything to do with your situation and i highly doubt eating yogurt for a few days will cure candida overgrowth. If the yogurt has sugar in it, it actually will feed candida. ... ... My wife started having rapid heart rates, chest pains and shortness of breath all of a sudden a few months ago, which she never had before. After a few doctors and tests, she was diagnosed for having atrial filbrilation with the underlying cause being a calcified mitral valve. Now she is taking blood thinners and other medicines and symptoms have receded but not eliminated. ... ... Howeve ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I donít think it is after eating because it is more than si...   snowqueen2012   18mo

I donít think it is after eating because it is more than six hours after food sometimes it happens in the night or early morning. ... ... Not sure on immune system disfunction how do I find out more about this and sort it? ... ... I think the mold problem my play a big part because its not just me with problems, but that was 2 years ago, could it have got into our blood how do we get it out? ... ... We are happy to try anything but if we cut carbs out of our diet potatoes, bread, pasta and rice what can we add instead we are not over weight and donít need to lose more weight? ... ... Thank you so much everyo ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Here in the States you can get some company to test for mol...   objoyfl   18mo

Here in the States you can get some company to test for mold in your house. It costs about $500. I know, not cheap but if I continue to have a problem in this house, I just might do it. Anthony is right: mold is everywhere but black mold is the really dangerous stuff. It can lead to lung damage and so I hear, lots of other terrible illnesses. If the mold level in your house is way higher than advisable limits, then Iíd suggest getting some professional to assess ways to eliminate it. Air cleaners might help. In the long run itís cheaper than selling your house and moving (not that we can d ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... ... "I donít think it is after eating because it ...   #136970   18mo

... ... "I donít think it is after eating because it is more than six hours ... after food sometimes it happens in the night or early morning." ... ... Food as well as prescriptions and supplements can have a delayed effect on ... heart rhythms and heart rates.  I know, Iíve been dealing with mine off and ... on for more than ten years. ... ... Iíll suggest one other thing and that is the possibility of sleep ... apnea.  People with sleep apnea rarely know that anything is wrong with ... them.  If you snore during sleep that is but one possible sign of it but ... not always.   ... ... http: ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am sorry to hear about your struggle with candida. I am s...   Lana15   18mo

I am sorry to hear about your struggle with candida. I am sure fast heart beat is not fun. Do you have mercury dental fillings by any chance? If you do more likely you have to much mercury in your blood which leads to having candida. The book Candida30: Permanently Heal Your Candida Infection in 30 Days or Less helped me to get rid of my candida. The book is full of great advices on how to clean a body from mercury, what anti fungals to take and what diet to follow. I hope this information helps and you get better soon!   [End]
    • Actually you may be right about baking soda. Too much bakin...   ThinkAgain   18mo

Actually you may be right about baking soda. Too much baking soda will deplete potassium from your body and low potassium levels will cause heart palpitation. However do not take potassium on your own without consulting your doctor, taking too much potassium may be dangerous, specially if your kidneys are lagging. Low iodine levels may also cause irregular heartbeat. ... ... Adrenal fatigue or imbalanced cortisol (too high or too low) levels may cause heart palpitation.   [End]
      • Thank you for all your suggestions, we have been keeping a ...   snowqueen2012   17mo

Thank you for all your suggestions, we have been keeping a diary of when our hearts go crazy and after weeks we have found, either a few hours or the next day after eating bread, cakes, biscuits, fizzy drinks and sweet things our hearts go crazy. and also while and after my daughter has a bath or shower. ... ... The problem now is what can we eat, it seems we need a candida diet but my daughter is very under weight she has lost about 2 stone now in a few months. ... ... Does anyone have any ideas on meals we can eat, snacks and breakfast and lunch ideas? ... ... I am so worried she will lose even more w ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Breads, biscuits and soda pops have bicarbonate in them, so...   ThinkAgain   17mo

Breads, biscuits and soda pops have bicarbonate in them, so itís possible that itís depleting your potassium levels which is causing your fast heart beat the next day. In addition, they may contain too much salt which may also have similar effect. Most carbonated drinks contain caffein which may also cause heart palpitation. ... ... I am not a nutritionist or an expert by any means but i suggest to stay away from too much salt, caffein, fried foods, processed foods, canned foods (too much salt in them), alcohol, smoking, soft drinks, fast foods, excessive sugar and eating out in restaurants. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You went to a drug salesman for help and he sold you drugs ...   RONBN49   14mo

You went to a drug salesman for help and he sold you drugs and healed nothing told you nothing yet charged you money for his incompetence and treachery. Many of these so called doctors (drug salesmen)should be jailed. If you want to heal it learn about it and heal yourself because those idiots want to milk you dry and destroy your body with acid producing drugs just so they can drive a new Mercedes.   [End]
  • Restenting and Medical Ozone Therapy   #46866   21mo  Ü C Ü

Restenosis is a reparative process in response to injury induced by angioplasty. This process can be temporarily classified into three phases: ... ...  Phase 1 Ė Recoil, which tends to occur within the first 24 hours. ...  Phase 2 Ė Mural thrombus are thrombi adherent to the vessel wall. (Mural thrombus formation with subsequent organization by connective tissue, which occurs within the first 2-3 weeks.) Blood clot is the final product of blood coagulation. It is achieved via the aggregation of platelets that form a platelet plug. ...  Phase 3 Ė Smooth muscle cell activation, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ultimately, the whole enterprise of medical Science and p...   Dquixote1217   21mo

Ultimately, the whole enterprise of medical Science and pharmacology is about safety and efficacy. ... ... No, ultimately the whole enterprise of medical science and pharmacology is about making money - and safety has often been a far secondary consideration. ... ... Hopefully, instead of just more trials and development of yet more patentable and highly profitable ways to unnaturally interfere with out bodies mainstream science will look more towards nature to help us naturally prevent and heal disease. ... ... Cardiovascular disease, including artery health, is a great example.  The righ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Why bother with this garbage? ... ... SODZyme ( SuperOxida...   parazapper   21mo

Why bother with this garbage? ... ... SODZyme ( SuperOxidase Dismutase ) has been shown to reverse arterial blockage safely and naturally. ... ... Curcumin also helps remove arterial plaque. ... ... Nattokinase also helps remove arterial plaque. ... ... Taking Full flush Niacin will induce a 90 percent reduction in mortality from circulatory system failures. ... ... The 4 of these in combination eliminate the need for stents or bypass surgery in 95 percent of cases. ... ... Do not leave out vitamin C as it is also important for arterial elasticity. ... ...   [End]
  • a fib and root canals   RONBN49   21mo

I HAVE RECENTLY DISCOVERED WHEN ONE HAS A ROOT CANAL THAT MANY YEARS LATER THAT TOOTH CAN LAY THERE PUMPING OUT TOXINS AND CAUSE ALL SORTS OF NON RELATED PROBLEMS. i HAVE A TOOTH THAT HAD A ROOT CANAL BACK IN 1968 THAT HAS BECOME REINFECTED AND NOW THE DENTIST IS SAYING YET ANOTHER ROOT CANAL IS NEEDED BECAUSE THERE WAS SOME NERVE LEFT OVER FROM THE FIRST. I JUST WONDER IF THAT TOOTH HAS NOT BEEN SLOWLY PUMPING TOXINS INTO MY BLOOD CAUSING A REACTION FROM MY HEART CREATING A FIB.   [End]
  • one cause of afib   RONBN49   21mo

for some time now i have had high toxic metals in my hair analysis. since that appears to be the only problem i have other than the tinnitus and the a fib, i am starting to think the toxic metal cadmium being high in my body and extremely toxic is the cause of those 2 problems. i have found a link to the tinnitus but as yet have found no link to the afib but suspect it could be the cause of both issues. currently concentrating all my efforts on cleaning up that issue and will advise if it works. in the meantime any one else with a similar situation and a history of high toxic metals please ...   [retrieve this message]
  • accupunture for a fib   RONBN49   21mo

has anyone ever tried it and does it work?   [End]
  • Could common ordinary household items be causing higher blo...   #123517   23mo  Ü C Ü

During the years, from 1998 thru 2010, when I was taking my blood pressure over 31,000 times and tracking and analyzing the readings and patterns, I discovered that many common ordinary household items were the cause of my higher blood pressure, erratic heartbeat, pvcs, pacs, tachycardia, chest pains, breathing problems, etc. ... ... .............................................................................. .............................................................................. ... ... ... Whatís funny is that, todayís 9am Anderson Show is about common, ordinary household produ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello 123517, ... ... Thank you for your records and effor...   trimnut2   23mo

Hello 123517, ... ... Thank you for your records and efforts present and past. I suspect this post will be interesting. ... ... Your Quote: ĒĒThe thing to keep in mind is that, almost none of the chemicals used today in plastics, furniture, lotions, cosmetics, shampoos, clothing, etc., have been tested on humans or animals to determine negative effects on health.ĒĒ ... ... That sums the situation well. How humans are so confident about our ĒboundariesĒ is nonsense. The quicker we see ourselves as a sum of all influences the better. Iíll leave that there. Having banned most household goods long ago hope ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Could common ordinary household items be causing higher...   Histopathlab   19mo

Nice info.   [End]
  • md incompetence   RONBN49   23mo

For several years I have atrial fib. First it came and went then it came and stayed. After three times in the hospital and after ultra sound and other tests they came in and said there is no known reason for this to be occurring, you can do an ablation or you can live with it the way it is if you take this medication. I was told to take rat poison in the form of coumiden and metropolo for high blood pressure even though I do not have high blood pressure. For years I have scanned everything I could find. Is it parasites,a colon problem, can it just be inflammation, or something else. I sear ...   [retrieve this message]
    • MD incompetence is often largely due to MD ignorance   Dquixote1217   22mo

Much of the incompetence of MDís is due to ignorance.  Medical schools largest source of funding comes from the pharmaceutical industry and the curriculum is set by the AMA.  Not surprisingly, given the profit motive that drives "maim-stream" medicine, doctors are taught that the way to treat illness is to either prescribe patented drugs made by the pharmaceutical industry or else perform medical procedures which are the exlusive domain of the mainstream medical profession.  Teaching about the role of proper diet and nutrition is almost non-existent. ... ... Similarly, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: md incompetence   yankeesue3   22mo

I too have afib that has stayed now for several months. I asked the doctor why I have this they said bad luck. Now they want to do an ablation. I am trying other routes before I submit to them. What do you do for natural blood thinning? Does it put you in a good inr range?   [End]
      • I can believe your doctor would say such a thing. Just anot...   RONBN49   21mo

I can believe your doctor would say such a thing. Just another way of saying I havenít got a clue and I am a clueless clown selling drugs pretending to be a healer and making lots of money. ... I have been doing some research and no one seems to have hit on this but my condition started about 1995 shortly after having two root canals with posts to secure my caps. I have a strong suspicion that dental procedure started my a fib. I will find out tomorrow when I have them pulled and replaced with implants.   [End]
    • Tune into yourself as the eternal spirit that you are   #136970   21mo

... ... " I ... will conquer this a fib problem once and for all without drugs and quackery from ... the useless MDs." ... ... Iíve ... been through much of what youíve gone through with MDs with my afib - which Iíve ... had off and on for several years.  Since taking my problem to my group who ... practices spiritual healing, Iíve not had a single atrial disruption - in two ... months.  And that was after experiencing afib almost daily for six ... months.  So - what was the cause of mine?  The heart is within the ... region of the fourth chakra (affinity - for self and others) and I have gi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Has anybody ever FELT a daily or immediate "mood adjustment...   been there done that   3y  Ü C Ü

Electrolytes might soon become very important to our body. Is Sea Salt considered an ideal balance of electrolytes because it has so many trace minerals? What exactly is necessary,...or is each personís body chemistry so completely different? ... ... The following is a post I wrote about solar flares and magnetic pole shift (happening NOW).... ... ================== ... ... Solar flares and magnetic pole shift will cause something similar to SAD but not be SEASONAL. The changes we will experience in ourselves might be reduced or prevented with an extra supply of electrolytes, but the changes in PETS m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes! Sorry to reply so long after the question.   fledgling   30mo

About three years ago I was so frightened of dying that I called an old supporter, and royally ticked him off. ... ... ... He said to try a footbath of a one percent solution of Himalayan Crystal Mineral Salts. ... ... I used a lot of the salts, not knowing how to make a one percent solution at that time. ... ... During the footbath it felt only pleasant. ... ... Afterward, I slept soundly, forgetting my concerns. ... ... The next morning I was coming downstairs and I realized that my anxiety was completely gone. More than that, I felt well...happy. ... ... Good stuff. ... ... ... A one percent solution footbath (or arm bath): ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ideal sleeping positions and mouth breathing in heart disea...   #89361   4y  Ü C Ü

Morning fatigue, chest tightness, heart palpitations, heavy breathing, etc are all closely linked with lifestyle parameters: breathing route (nasal or mouth) during sleep and sleeping positions. ... ... For solutions of problems with nasal breathing (taping is one), it is a smart first step to know about hundreds (!) of abnormal physiological and biochemical reactions that take place during oral breathing (i.e., when you wake up with dry mouth). This medical research in compiled here: http://www.normalbreathing.com/index-nasal.php ... ... In particular, we cannot utilize our own nitric oxide ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks Artour Rakhimov.   trimnut2   4y

Artour, I have read all your site, looked at your videos and done a Buteyko course. For all your efforts at informing us I say Thanks and a big one at that. I have found it both benefical and informative. Thanks ... again. ... ... Three questions: ... ... I am curious about the relationship between disease in general and breathing patterns. I recognise and understand the relationship between oxygenation and disease. Do you know the balance between the causal relationships? ie Does a poor breathing pattern itself cause the issue or does the poor breathing pattern with other added factors set ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello, ... ... 1. Does a poor breathing pattern itself cau...   artour_rakhimov   4y

Hello, ... ... 1. Does a poor breathing pattern itself cause the issue or does the poor breathing pattern with other added factors set up the disease pattern due to genetic propensity? ... ... Yes. ... ... 2. To reduce breathing volume and to increase your bodies natural CO2 levels many means are logically available: reduced volume, reduce breathing speed, longer pauses, exercise etc etc. Is there a preference in Buteyko training for one particular method over another and if so why? ... ... Air hunger, more relaxation, but DIY device or Frolov device are better for lower CPs. Exercise and sleep and diet all ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Best sleeping postures   artour_rakhimov   4y  Ü C Ü

Tens of medical studies have proven that sleeping on oneís back reduces body oxygeantion and worsens numerous health problems, including asthma, asthma and allergies in wheezing children, back pain in pregnancy, bruxism and swallowing, clenching episodes and gastroesophageal reflux, chronic respiratory insufficiency patients, coughing attacks, GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), heart failure patients with central sleep apnea/Cheyne-Stokes (irregular) respiration, irregular or periodic breathing, sleep apnea, sleep paralysis and terrifying hallucinations, snoring, hypopneas an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ask The Herbalist: Coumadin   Hveragerthi   4y  Ü C Ü

... Ask The Herbalist: Coumadin ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZcJhSn4RS4 ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded The four essential steps, that I've taken, that help me liv...   machaon.fl   5y  Ü C Ü

The four essential steps, that Iíve taken, that help me live with Heart Failure ... ... ... ... ... I am near 70 and have had Congestive Heart Failure, Persistent Atrial Fibrillation, Chronic Tachycardia, Chronically High Blood Pressure, Immune System Dysfunction, Insulin Resistance, Pre-Diabetes and Asthma for over twenty years. ... ... I have learned four essential steps for lowering my blood pressure down to very healthy levels, reducing my heart rhythm problems, improving my heart failure, improving my Immune System/Neurohormonal System problems, and at the same time improving my genera ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Corag(carvedilol) Contraindications etc.!   #118839   5y

carvedilol, ... an alpha-/beta-adrenergic blocker. ... indications It is used to treat congestive heart failure and essential hypertension, either alone or in combination with other antihypertensives. ... contraindications Known hypersensitivity to this drug, bronchial asthma, class IV decompensated cardiac failure, second- or third-degree heart block, cardiogenic shock, or severe bradycardia and pulmonary edema prohibits the use of carvedilol. ... adverse effects Life-threatening effects of this drug include atrioventricular block, bradycardia, congestive heart failure, pulmonary edema, and thrombocy ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded Thanks for posting about Coreg (Carvedilol) side effects an...   machaon.fl   5y

Thanks for posting about Coreg (Carvedilol) side effects and warnings. Itís always good to have all of the information and not just the favorable stuff. ... ... ...  In my case, I have found Coreg to be nothing short of a miraculous medication! It is great stuff! ... ... After 22+ years of fighting against Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, Atrial Fibrillation and Insulin Resistance (Pre-Diabetes); I have found Coreg to, not only be the most effective medication for my health problems, but the medication that has the greatest benefits to my quality of life, and to my long-term survival. I LO ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Re: The four essential steps, that I've taken, that help me...   Machaon   4y

Re: Chronic High BP of 147/93, from 1998 to 2004 based on 14832 readings, now 126/73! ... ... ... ... Quote: ... ... ... ... ... ... Originally Posted by Machaon ... ... ... ... Avoiding unhealthy foods, drinks, triggers, irritants, pollutants, allergens. I discovered the things that negatively effect my blood pressure and health by tracking my blood pressure an average of seven times per day, since 1998. To this day, I am still uncovering unhealthy triggers. Iím still shocked that so many common, seemingly innocuous th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A very motivating message! Here I am only 38 years old and ...   JoeS2   4y

A very motivating message! Here I am only 38 years old and today I was having major palpitations(I believe due to candida)...and after reading all the conditions here I think I might possibly be ok. Although I should watch the candida growth because that can cause more problems down the road.   [End]
    • the most important thing you can take is not drugs but magn...   #122035   23mo

the most important thing you can take is not drugs but magnesium. Lots and lots of magnesium of several kinds for maximum absorption, several times a day then you can throw the life destroying drugs in the trash.   [End]
  • What to do...what to do?   ChrisP   5y

I have afib for about 10 years. I can live with the symptoms but keeping my blood thin is a challenge. Iím taking 325 mg aspirin every day but Iím not sure thatís enough. When you get a protime test on that dosage, it doesnít even register as having any blood thinning effect. ... ... Iíd like to try nattokinase, but Iím not sure it will work. And Iím afraid to go off the aspirin - only one TIA about 9 years ago. ... ... Whatís your experience with blood thinners? ... ...   [End]
    • Dr. Garry Gordon has a great web site with a lot of informa...   UserX   5y

Dr. Garry Gordon has a great web site with a lot of information about how to thin blood naturally. There are several links on the home page that would apply, as well as a search box on top where you can enter your concern, such as ĒcoumadinĒ, or whatever you want to replace or ĒnattokinaseĒ, etc. there are hundreds of articles to look through. ... ... http://www.gordonresearch.com/   [End]
  • New to A-Fib   Dazed1   5y

Hi, Lucky me, I am new to a-fib, just diagnosed about a week ago. I am 62 and I thought I was doing all the right things. I am 5í9 166 lbs, I have eliminated all read meats and I walk 2-4 miles/day at a fast pace. I take Resveratrol 500 mg, Co210 200mg and Fish oil 4800 mg. My total chol is 84 - LDL=36, HDL=41. I have no idea what to expect now since my bubble was burst. I have coronary disease including an ascending aortic anuerysm that the doctors have been watching for about 6 years, but donít seem too concerned with. I have only had yearly appointments that have been pretty rout ...   [retrieve this message]
    • YOU PROBABLY DO NOT HAVE HEART DISEASE YOU MAY HAVE AN IRRI...   RONBN49   20mo

YOU PROBABLY DO NOT HAVE HEART DISEASE YOU MAY HAVE AN IRRITATION OF THE VEGAS NERVE. That irritation can be caused by many things even parasites. Mine may have been from a bad root canal leaking toxins into my blood for years before the infection was even noticed in the form of dental pain.I would base my concerns on other things besides the heart.   [End]
  • a-fib down to zero   boatman   5y  Ü C Ü

see: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/em.asp?i=1465827   [End]
    • Your link doesnít work. It is for editing your message. I...   BlueBug   3y

Your link doesnít work. It is for editing your message. It doesnít link to anything else. ... ... Please give a good link., I am interested in what you are talking about.   [End]
    • i give my arrythymic dog nattokinase and seanol-fibreboost ...   boatman   3y

i give my arrythymic dog nattokinase and seanol-fibreboost to minimize stroke possiblity. ... ... and a whole handfull of stuff for arrythymia.i have taken her from 80 bad beats in 15 minutes to none. ... ... 1000 mgs fish oil(50 lb dog) DO NOT OVER DO THIS! ... ... ... ,magnesium malate,hawthorn leaf,berry,iodine,l carnitine,tuarine potassium,high gamma vit e,coq10,selenium,heart meat,gensing 2x day..... if you can get someone to order you some Standard Process biocardial it has most of these in it. ... ... i might add Hvergrathi, here on curezone, came up with most of this stuff also, when asked cold. very ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Clinical Market Study - A-fib   janiam   5y

We are seeking people that are being treated for Atrial Fibrillation, Pulmonary Emboli or Deep Vein Thrombosis and their caregivers (for A-fib) to participate in a clinical market study on the management and treatment of these conditions. ... ... There are several different opportunities to participate, please see below. ... ... Online bulletin board study Ė 6/10 through 6/16, Patients receive $250 & Caregivers $200 ... ... Reflective Journey Ė6/9 through 6/19, Combo of keeping a 10 day journal & follow up 60 min telephone interview. Patients receive $250 ... ... One hour telephone interviews Ė 6/12 only. Pa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I saw an ad for another clinical study for Atrial Fibrillat...   nanos1   5y

I saw an ad for another clinical study for Atrial Fibrillation on MSN/BING search engine. I was doing a search on terms like afib, and it kept appearing. One title mentioned heart flutter, another said atrial fibrillation study. The ad mentioned possibly getting pay too for participation.   [End]
  • Put Ice on Right for Irregular Heartbeat   twll   5y

Good for other stuff to. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj_DwhHrKoQ&NR=1   [End]
  • Medical typos-Jerry   jerrynmn1   5y

FYI- Funny Stuff- Jerry ... ... Typos by Medical secretaries in NHS Greater Glasgow ... ... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... 1. The patient has no previous history of suicides. ... ... 2. Patient has left her white blood cells at another hospital. ... ... 3. Patientís medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40 pound weight gain in the past three days. ... ... 4. She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she was very hot in bed last night. ... ... 5. Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year. ... ... 6. On th ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinicís Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ef...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are a...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

175 messages, 43 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 88, 2 pages,  99,525 page views

"Reality forms around a commitment."

Image Galler Atrial Fibrillation Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.88 sec at 4/24/2014 3:06:03 PM, requested by 54.242.8.162, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=437 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15