CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums25991 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Insect Bite, Spider Bite & Snake Bite Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 186,044 page views     352 messages     98 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
35d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Insect Bite     All Forums 
Like Insect Spider & Snake Bite Cure on Facebook.com
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• A cure for scabies   #183088   18d  Ü C Ü

... First off I make no from sharing this, but if I did Iíd be rich because this information is valuable. Let me share my 6 month nightmare experience with you. ... ... 80$ spent at www dot scabiesbgone com ended this battle for my family but the mental ... ... scars are still there. ... ... I faught them for 6 months, getting letters from school about our kids outbreak needing addressed and having to go to court over our kids absences, lost a job spending to many days off at the clinics and a hospital, and my husband being a nurse lost his job as well battling this demon mite. Our bills stacked up, unable ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Damn spider bite??? Help. Picture   Jackie1   35d

About a week ago, I felt a bump on my stomach. A small bump, like a blind pimple or bug bite. I didnít think anything of it and have been putting neosporin on it and a bandaid. Itís now a week later and it scabbed in the middle, but scab is black. I slightly rubbed it and the black came off and there is a hole. Itís the size of a bb. Very small, and red around it. I had this happen once before and I know it will never heal properly. Am I right? ... ... Here are some pictures: ... ... http://postimg.org/image/95jzqrh67/ ... ... http://postimg.org/image/6pf4plpmx/ ... ... I read about brown recluse bites and I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Black Fly reaction   SoulfulSurvivor   8mo  Ü C Ü

Well....this has been an ongoing thing for a long time. At certain times of the year (Spring & Late Summer), the area is swarming with Black Flies - not gnats, but an insect called Black Fly. ... ... I was outside, yesterday, and swarmed by a herd of these nasty things. The reaction that I have to their saliva or venom is that itís an immediate intense itching, pain, and tremendous swelling. The sites typically become infected, as well. ... ... Any suggestions on dealing with this? It seems that the only thing that repels them is heavy DEET and I want to avoid that, if possible. ... ... SO, THEN. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Zapping a spider bite   parazapper   8mo  Ü C Ü

This was an interesting experience where I received a couple of bites from a spider and zapped. zapping spider bites about zapping my spider bites.   [End]
  • Bayer, Monsanto, Syngenta, BASF, Dow: Biggest Bee Killers   #94749   12mo  Ü C Ü

Bayer, Monsanto, Syngenta, BASF, Dow: Biggest Bee Killers ... by Bee Rights Friday, Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:13 PM ... ... The worldís largest slave labor force is being killed off by Bayer, Monsanto, Sygenta, BASF, Dow and other beekilling profiteers ... ... http://bayer-kills-bees.com ... ... The above site is being blocked by a code added by corporate hackers. ... ... It changes the link to ĒFirefox canít find the server at bayer-kills-bees.com%c2%a0.Ē ... ... Greenpeace reported after Bayer the biggest beekillers are Syngenta (Switzerland), Monsanto (USA), BASF (Germany) and Dow Chemical (USA). ... ... http://www.greenp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida infection all over my body?   Larsy1566   14mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... I am driving myself nuts about parasites, etc..... I have yellow spots all over my body and tiny black things coming out of my skin that I can not identify. I walk around with a magnifying glass all day collecting evidence. I have never done anything like this before. I know I am not crazy. I found a piece of what looks like dried up larvae on my pants last night. I took a shower last night with lindane 1% lotion. My Dr. told me to put it on from head to toe and wait 5 minutes and wash it off and it will kill everything. Well, first of all he said it was qwell shampoo that he called i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Look up demodex. Sounds like it could be that, but if you t...   kcbmmxi   14mo

Look up demodex. Sounds like it could be that, but if you think candida already, they feed off of each other according to Chinese medicine philosophy. Fungus breaks down flesh--mites consume the byproduct. Donít waste your timee at the ER or even your MD. All the research you need is probably available right here at CZ. Good luck.   [End]
      • There are just so many strange things happening to me latel...   Larsy1566   14mo

There are just so many strange things happening to me lately and itís getting very scary. If I do have a candida infection through out my whole body, they will not help me? The other night I was so itchy I was going crazy. My hands itched the worst and when this happens I always see black specks and white ones but they look like nothing under the microscope. I put some lotion on my hands with a couple drops of tea tree oil and the black and white specks came through the latex gloves. How strange is that? I have yellow lesions and spots all over my body which I just noticed. I just thought ...   [retrieve this message]
    • First thing you need to realize is that doctors are not onl...   RONBN49   14mo

First thing you need to realize is that doctors are not only useless they are dangerous and the number the number one cause of death in this nation is doctors and the drugs they prescribe. Once you realize that find the way to heal yourself you will be on the road to recovery, but until then you have my sympathy for being brain washed enough to trust those killers in white coats.   [End]
    • Larsy, ... ... If I were you, I would look into Morgellons...   morgticia   11mo

Larsy, ... ... If I were you, I would look into Morgellons disease. Itching, biting, stinging and crawling sensations are some of the symptoms. Artifacts such as black specks and sand colored granules are pushed out through the skin, as well as fibrous material, sometimes black, blue, red and there can be rashes and lesions as well, although not everyone has them. ... ... Get yourself a handheld microscope for $12 from RadioShack or online and take a look at your skin under the scope to see if you have fibers. The filaments are the defining symptom of Morgellons. ... ... morgellonsdiseaseawareness.com   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Larsy, ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē are you aware ...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Larsy, ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... It may just solve some or all of your problem. You have only better health and we ...   [retrieve this message]
  • This can't be it.   dontcarewhatyoucallme   16mo  Ü C Ü

Hello I am suffering from a severe case of multiple parasites, I am scared because I know they came from mexico, I have a doctors app on the 14th and have been doing research about my symptoms but still am sort of scared and want to try everything I can. I know there are people out there in worse boats than myself, but I may check myself into the ER after my appointment with my doctor, he may even recommend it. ... ... My family has no history of auto immune problems, and this suddenly has happened to me in the last three months and I seem to be rapidly declining. My vision seems to be slowly ...   [retrieve this message]
    • * For some reason I posted on my right pectoral of my chest...   dontcarewhatyoucallme   16mo

* For some reason I posted on my right pectoral of my chest the sores are. But it is the left, Slightly on the left pec going down into exactly the middle of my chest. As said I donít think that makes a difference, But I want 100% of the information be correct and I guess for some reason i messed that up. Thank you.   [End]
    • Also i am pretty sure admins will hate me because I keep up...   dontcarewhatyoucallme   16mo

Also i am pretty sure admins will hate me because I keep updating but I am really frazzled and I want to make sure everything is posted. * The mark on my upper arm that I noted went away, it pretty much did. But i just took off my shirt and looked. and it is still there, it is just not big and painful like it used to be and the two on my chest, these two on my arm are now almost all the way flattened but still i can feel it when i run my finger over it and it still is red and they are there.   [End]
      • callme, ... ... try shorter messages and use paragraphs pl...   dave505   16mo

callme, ... ... try shorter messages and use paragraphs please. it will make easier for us to read and possible to help with advice. its too hard to read a block of letters and words. no ofence. ... ... your chance to receive answers will increase.   [End]
    • use the cleansing link ... do everything you can as soon as...   glaxony   16mo

use the cleansing link ... do everything you can as soon as you can get to it ... start with low dose and slowly increase ... listen to your body and give it what it needs to heal ... some need to lower the dose ... some need to raise the dose ... you may have to experiment with both to find out ... what your body needs ... your needs may change   [End]
    • Much of the problems with the endocrine system (impotence, ...   linenup   16mo

Much of the problems with the endocrine system (impotence, low thyroid) comes from the immune response your body is putting out. Magnesium get lost in this situation as do all nutrients. Vitamin D levels are probably quite low and I would get this evaluated through blood testing, vitamin d is vital for immune health. ... ... Sounds like you need to find a good doctor, try calling Dr. Kevin Cahill in NYC and see if they can help, he is a top rated parasitologist, ask for referrals if they cannot do anything. Dr. Wolfe in Washington DC is another you might contact. Or look for tropical disea ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you very much lineup, I will do just those things I ...   dontcarewhatyoucallme   16mo

Thank you very much lineup, I will do just those things I ... ... also want to thank the admin who made my text legible, i ... ... apologize for that chunk of text originally, can anyone ... ... share ... ... any more light on these amoebas for me please, detection ... ... methods, do they cause long term problems? when i take an ... ... antibiotic cycle for them do they all die or will this be ... ... like a new thing i have to do? all i know is with my sight ... ... ears neck pain and headaches and location they make sense, ... ... maybe i am mixing up the other skin symptoms and they are ... ... not related to a parasite but ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... ... Detection methods are going to depend on the type ...   linenup   16mo

... ... Detection methods are going to depend on the type of parasite you have, some are easy to identify some are not that is why you have to find qualified people to help you. Some stool tests may pick up the problem but again that depends on the parasite. ... ... Any infection is going to cause problems such as chronic fatigue, joint pain, neurological etc. ... ... Proper identification will determine the course of antibiotics since there are many different treatments and usually they are multiple drugs. Some can be resistant to some meds, again this is why it is necessary for identification.   [retrieve this message]
        • Try Oil Pulling. ... ... It is basically ... * taking in...   DesiGirl   16mo

Try Oil Pulling. ... ... It is basically ... * taking in a mouthfull of light edible organic oil (I use Sesame oil) into your mouth ... * squishing it for around 15 to 20 minutes (for optimum results) first thing in the morning ... * spitting it in the toilet and ... * making sure afterwards to clean any and all surfaces that it may have come in contact with. ... ... This action ípulls outí into the mouth cavityís oil all kinds of toxins and microorganisms that seem to enter the body with everyday breathing, drinking and eating. ... ... It has worked WONDERS for me personally and thousands of others. It is a slo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • One thing I want to add, is one thing I have learned throug...   Bluerabbit   15mo

One thing I want to add, is one thing I have learned through all my trials. The GUT is home central and affects all other systems. Make sure you are taking the best Probiotic you can afford. Also, take good enzymes before you eat. You need to somehow balance HEALTH BUILDING and PARASITE KILLING. It requires some fancy footwork. Right now, Iím taking my supplements, green juice and nourshing therapies in the morning and mid day, then at night I take the parasite killing herbs (plus grapefruit seed extract, silver), herbal antibiotics and MMS. This is working for me. In the beginning ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi DCWYCM, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous ...   shotsee   8mo

Hi DCWYCM, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may solve some or all of your problem(s). You have only better health and well-being to gain ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lyme disease and Anaplasmosis diagnosis at 9years old golde...   #121884   17mo  Ü C Ü

Hello everybody, ... ... My dog friend golden retriever-rescue trained dog is on the diagnosis of two illnesses as result of tickborne disease and blood tests: ... - lyme disease ... - anaplasmosis. ... Veterenerian put the dog on antibiotics for lyme disease. ... It seems the lyme disease is managed ( afraid if this is only remission state ?). But vetereinerian recommended no special aditiona antiboitic treatment for anaplasmosis. ... ... So now the dog is dealing with pains and stiffness in joints and muscles. He eats regularly but food that is enriched with probiotics otherwise diarrhea is present. ... ... Lately ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Varicose Veins Miami   sambukhari   18mo

The Soffer Health Institute, with offices throughout Miami-Dade and Broward County, Florida, is dedicated to making you feel at home throughout your medical evaluation and treatment procedures. We will thoroughly evaluate your condition with the latest research and techniques available, answer any and all questions that you may have, and present you with a carefully considered customized treatment plan that best suits your individual needs. We are here to help you. It is our motto that ďHome is where the Heart (and Veins) are!Ēand we strive to treat you like family every step of the way. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Intresting Report on Insomnia with Adrenal/HPA Issues   155216   18mo  Ü C Ü

You might of already read this, but I found it interesting. ... ... I do agree with elements of it, the use of anti-depressants does help íslowí the HPA down. ... ... http://www.endotext.org/adrenal/adrenal31/adrenalframe31.htm ... ... I have a scriipt for Doxepin which is mentioned in the report, will let you know how it goes. The insomnia is killing me, two years of hell, so this is one of the few I havent tried yet.   [End]
    • mixed carotenes (Twinlabs and Vitamin Shoppe carotenoid com...   #132242   18mo

mixed carotenes (Twinlabs and Vitamin Shoppe carotenoid complex) ... Skip these if he is ...   [End]
      • Im a vegetarian, so cant be eating murdered animals! :) and...   155216   18mo

Im a vegetarian, so cant be eating murdered animals! :) and allergic to dairy, so the milks out as well. ... ... Ive just ordered a full intestinal screen test to look for parasites, candida etc. ... ... Melatonin does nothing, never has, and tried many different dosages. Great for falling alseep, nothing after that.. ... ... Amalgams have been removed..brain fog dissapeared almost instantinously. My hair mineral test done a couple of days before showed no toxic metals, but this could potentially be that the mercury wasnt coming out at the time, and the next one may show something. ... ... http://curezone.co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I started on low dose SSRI and Iím seeing a lot of improvem...   Flamengo   18mo

I started on low dose SSRI and Iím seeing a lot of improvements with my sleep. Iím taking naps etc.... ... ... Iím currently experimenting with a few things, but once Iím done I will post a full thread on what I believe has finally helped me. ... ...   [End]
  • Help with anxiety and exceptionally painful bites, most lik...   elliecats   19mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... I am looking for any natural support for bed bug bites and anxiety. I am 99% sure I have them, although I still canít find fecal stains, cast skins or live bugs, despite literally tearing apart my bedroom and bed. I am getting strange, suddenly appearing red, hard blister-type marks. They were on my face until I started putting a mixture of tea tree oil and lavender essential oil in a jojoba base, and now they are elsewhere on my body. They do not itch, but they hurt like heck. In fact, when I had 3 (in a row) on my neck and I broke one open, the entire side of my head, neck, and ja ...   [retrieve this message]
  • For Stings, Bites, Infection, Swelling, Inflammation, Rash,...   drna   19mo  Ü C Ü

For Stings, Bites, Infection, Swelling, Inflammation, Rash, Minor Cuts etc: ... ... Bitter Melon or Balsam Pear Tincture or Salve ... ... A friend in Missouri shared this with me today after I told her about my wasp sting yesterday. ... ... "I ... have a home grown remedy that helps take the sting out and swelling down [besides the chewing tobacco, which may help too]. ... ... I grow a plant called balsam, some call it bitter melon or balsam pear.  ... [W]hen the gourd like fruit turns orange, I pick it and clean out the insides and then [after slicing it up?] soak it in [alcohol] in a jar.  ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Chiggers?   nekoboy   20mo  Ü C Ü

I have some bites on my ankles, they look like moskito bites and itch quite a bit. I havenít been outside much so I donít know if it could be chiggers. About two weeks ago I visited a farm expo and there were lots of manure and animals everywhere, so maybe I got it from that? I didnít walk in tall grass tough, and hardly walked in short grass even. I only have the bites around the ankles, nowhere else. ... ... I have 6 bites or so. 3 which appeared a week ago, and 3 more which appeared today... does that mean there are chiggers in my house or something? Or is it something else than chiggers? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Invisible crawling things on my skin   #156342   21mo  Ü C Ü

I donít know what I had. All I know is I was going insane and thinking there was no hope. I just knew it was not in my mind and that I could find something even when nobody would help. I am going to try to remember all the places I lurked for ideas and inspiration and post my story there. Maybe the way I cured my problem will help someone else. ... ... First of all, you are not crazy, this is real and itís horrible. I thought I was alone. No one believed me. It was torture day and night. Way worse at night. Sleeping while things crawled on me was impossible. The thoughts of bugs everywhere ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded What bit me - I need help   mae920   22mo

... ... † ... ... Please note I had to darken this to try and show the color difference better but it still isnít accurate - it is more like having a tan†line 3 shades lighter than the surrounding color.† I†have a bite that started out very tiny with no coloration last night, got a bit larger with color an hour later and was very large this morning (dollar size or larger) with very pink/red color and now is dime size in color with large ligher colored ring around it now about the size of a dollar size or larger. I donít know what bit me but it was itchy last night but itches only when you touch it ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded What type of bite Spider or Insect? Any cause for concern o...   billwright   22mo

Any help determining what type of bites these are about 1 inch away from each other? The one bite has a 1Ē ring around it and is darker in color like a bruise. ... ... Any cause for concern or should we see a doctor, itís a 10 year old who got these bites while we are in Myrtle Beach camping. ... ... Here is link to the picture: ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Photos/Injuries/Bite/bite_marks.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Photos/Injuries/Bite/tn-bite_marks.jpg ... ... Thanks for your help from concerned parents! Doesnít look to bad right now and child isnít acting or complaining any different. Just hurt ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Creature Feature: Mite   CLEW   22mo  Ü C Ü

Can anyone identify this mite? It was in some ĒfrassyĒ stuff I pulled out with the parasite paste. Now I think Iíve got everything that ever came up the pike... ... ... Whatís up with that piercing mouthpiece? Also notice the creepy trailing hairs! ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/011.jpg   [End]
  • Welts on leg maybe insect bite?   ibrandon09   26mo

i woke up with these welts, very very ichy, what the hell are they? and how do i stop them? ...   [End]
  • Dengue Fever Cure Testimonial with Zapper and Beam Ray   goodsamaritan55   27mo  Ü C Ü

My 7 year old daughter was having problems with her dengue fever treatment protocol. She vehemently hated drinking the tawa tawa tea. My wife and our maid was handling her and she hardly drank any tawa tawa tea. Only able to take anthroposophic meds is of course not enough. 2nd blood exam showed no improvement in her platelet count. In fact, the platelet count went down a little. We had to think of other ways. I called on the beam ray expert: Romy Macapagal and daughter Amy. ... ... http://www.myhealthblog.org/2012/01/27/dengue-fever-virus-cure-war-via-beam-ray-and-custom-zapper/ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sometimes symptoms are mild and can be mistaken for those o...   erickkk   14mo

Sometimes symptoms are mild and can be mistaken for those of the flu or another viral infection. Younger children and people who have never had the infection before tend to have milder cases than older children and adults. However, serious problems can develop. These include dengue hemorrhagic fever, a rare complication characterized by high fever, damage to lymph and blood vessels, bleeding from the nose and gums, enlargement of the liver, and failure of the circulatory system. The symptoms may progress to massive bleeding, shock, and death. This is called dengue shock syndrome (DSS). ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What type of spider?   FeralWolve   27mo

Ok so ive got this doo-dad on my arm. After talking to some people from work what i originally thought was a bruise i now believe to be a spider bite for several reasons. I can feel the bump where it says initial bite on the picture. Basically i would like to identify it so i can decide what i need to do. Do i need to go see a doctor about it? There is no pain unless i press on the actuall bite itself and the pain is very minimal. This is about 1 week or so in now. Dont beleive much has changed with it for a while now. Any help would be great as i would like to avoid a large doctor bill. T ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The faint pink mark on the lower part of your arm? It look...   Iolite   27mo

The faint pink mark on the lower part of your arm? It looks like itís healing ok. Are there any blisters or weeping? It doesnít look infected or necrotic. You could make a poultice of activated charcoal and ground flax seed and apply to a bandage and then tape bandage to the spot. It will draw out any toxins or infection. ... ... http://www.buyactivatedcharcoal.com/charcoal_poultice ... ... Lots of spiders can bite. Wolf spiders will certainly ... they can jump too. They can cause ulcer like wounds. My dog was bit when she was a puppy one night when we first got her. I took her outside ...   [retrieve this message]
      • No blistering or weeping. Doesnt seem to be infected. No pa...   FeralWolve   27mo

No blistering or weeping. Doesnt seem to be infected. No pain really or anything. Today it appears that there is less of that purple area than there was before so maybe its healing. I can still feel a bump under the skin bead sized where i assume the inital bite is. Do you think its necesarry for me to make a poultice to draw out the venom?   [End]
        • The bump is probably just residual scar tissue from the bit...   Iolite   27mo

The bump is probably just residual scar tissue from the bite. If there is no painful swelling, then there is no need for a poultice.   [End]
          • Thanks a heap for your help! It looks rough but im glad itl...   FeralWolve   27mo

Thanks a heap for your help! It looks rough but im glad itll just heal of its own accord. if i encounter any swelling, pain, or it gets infected and stuff ill be sure to post. But again it does appear to be healing i think. Also again the only pain there is is right around the main bite (the bump) and only when pushed on and its minimal pain. IF all is well thanks again for your help. i will worry not. :D   [End]
  • Real Scabies Cure!   TruthLover   27mo  Ü C Ü

Hereís my story - I have had scabies twice, both times infected by my mother who got it in her skilled nursing facility. Oh it is such a nightmare - especially with 7 children! The first time we did the permethrin treatment, but my daughter and I got reinfected from doing mountains of laundry, since it doesnít kill them to just wash in hot water and dry on high. They just jump back on you when you are folding! So then I searched the internet and decided the best thing would be natural oils and enzymes. That worked but it took 6 to 8 weeks and I felt like a leper. ... ... The next time she ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wow that is great new !!! I hope your family has not had an...   #154735   21mo

Wow that is great new !!! I hope your family has not had another breakout. How have you been feeling? Any problems at all? I think praying is a great idea and I hope you stay healthy.   [End]
    • Hi, ... Thats so great to hear your treatment worked! ... S...   meow1989   16mo

Hi, ... Thats so great to hear your treatment worked! ... Similarly, Iíve been infected with scabies twice. The first time I used permethrin. The second time, I was able to spot it quickly. However, I really did not want to use the permethrin, so I instead sought out different methods as well. I did a three day intensive treatment, where I showered with sulfur soap (10% sulfur, and actually smelled pretty good!) I would rub this into a very thick lather. And then let it sit for awhile. Then, after the shower, I would put on either lotion I mixed with neem oil, or a sulfur cream I bought. (I alte ...   [retrieve this message]
    • When you did the mineral sea salt bath, did you also soak, ...   Cured101   10mo

When you did the mineral sea salt bath, did you also soak, and if you did, how long did you soak in it for? And how many days did you do this process for?   [End]
    • THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! ... ... this sounds sooooo much lik...   tygmusic   9mo

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! ... ... this sounds sooooo much like my story. ... ... going to get my dead sea salts TOMORROW!!! ... ... PS. I have been praying and believing. ... over a month of this ... thought it was shingles at first from stress from concussion ... ... then by the time I went to dr after almost 3 weeks had such relief the night after peremethrin ... creme ... but then they came back with a vengeance. ... ... so - in deep intercession and tears - tonight - just before reading your info, felt like the Holy Spirit whispered Ē I told you that your coming into a season of deep spiritual warfare on this earth. I nee ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you Wanted to know if you tried Kleen Green ... ......   jordanh   6mo

Thank you Wanted to know if you tried Kleen Green ... ... i got the bath salts but still have them after two weeks.. ... ... i hope this goes away soon.. thank you.. love your post.   [End]
    • Iím hopeful this will work for me. Iím wondering what enzym...   pcjae   4mo

Iím hopeful this will work for me. Iím wondering what enzymes you used and where do I get them? I have an enzyme spray for mattresses which I sprayed also on my sofa. I bought it from Norwex. What enzymes would I buy to put in the laundry? Thanks.   [End]
    • AT wikihow Make-Clove-Oil clove oil GOOGLE IT ... cayenne p...   scabiecrusher   43d

AT wikihow Make-Clove-Oil clove oil GOOGLE IT ... cayenne pepper AT experienceproject GOOGLE IT ... ... Had scabies for 3 months before it was known that it was scabies, thought it was lice then bed bugs then lice again. so probably got it in November, started curing February 10, on week 4 now. ... ... week one- feb 10 2014 ... first permethrin treatment ... tried this in baths: ... boiled onion skin ... tea tree oil ... Environment: ... cleaned everything in hot dryer ... DE -diatomaceous Earth in home carpets ... ... on BODY DE+ Grapeseed oil mix paste ... ... DID a version of these all ... then did permethrin after 7 days ... ... Went ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey I know this add is a couple years old, so I hope you ca...   MZCR2011   26d

Hey I know this add is a couple years old, so I hope you cam reply.. ... but I was just wondering when you get the dead mineral sea salt Is it the only thing you put in the bath ? Or do you add something else with that ?   [End]
  • Spider Bite???   kcheek13   28mo  Ü C Ü

http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=55177 ... ... I live in TN and I donít know what happened but i think itís a spider bite..happened about 4 months ago. Itches like hell...iíve scratched it so hard that itís gotten to the point where i donít feel my nails anymore. ... ... I can plainly see two little black dots next to each other. not sure you you people can. ... ... the first month it had a knot under the skin and it hurt to walk, like i had pulled a muscle in my foot. but it doesnít do that anymore...just itches like HHEEELLLL!!! ... ... What is it..what do i do??   [End]
  • Trying to figure out if this is a bite from an insect   spatrick28   3y  Ü C Ü

I recently was at a party on an island about forty minutes off from Charleston, SC. I noticed a lump on top of my foot two nights ago and donít know whether I should be concerned or not. The lump has turned into two marks, so I donít know if it is a snake bite or something else. My foot still hurts, can anyone help me identify this? Thanks ... ... Close photo: http://imgur.com/6KNmn ... ... Far photo: http://imgur.com/snmoa   [End]
  • Image Embedded really disgusting but i do not know what it is   #143085   3y  Ü C Ü

Does anyone know what this could be? Please give me a clue...it does not look like normal fecal matter to me. It also does not want to be flushed down the toilet.....PLEASE HELP!!! IT FEELS LIKE IM CURSED IM SEEING WEIRD THINGS AFTER THE OTHER, I PRAY THAT I FIND REST. ... ... ... http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa363/brittd91/8b12d53e.jpg ... ... ... http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa363/brittd91/23cab8f2.jpg   [End]
  • Image Embedded Unkown type of bite   bigballs   3y

So I woke up in the morning one day and found this on my bicep and I think it is a spider bite but not completely sure. If anyone could help me identify this that would be great. http://curezone.com/upload/Photos/Injuries/Bite/spiderbite.jpg   [End]
  • Flea Bites Cures & Home Remedies   R EricB   3y  Ü C Ü

... Home remedies ... ... #1 ... Mix one part apple cider vinegar to two parts water. Pour mixture into a spray bottle, and use to saturate the flea bites. Do not use on open sores, as the vinegar will sting. ... ... ... ... #2 ... Boil a cup of water. Place the lemon peel from one lemon in the water. Cover and steep overnight. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and saturate the bite. You can also dab the mixture onto the bite with a washcloth. ... ... ... ... #3 ... Make a paste with baking powder and water. Cover the flea bite with the paste. It will relieve the pain of the bite and some of the itching. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded What bit me?   Goozence   3y

I got bit outside about 2 or 3 days ago and yesterday this bug bite got really swollen and hard. Today itís really red and still itchy, but it doesnít hurt anymore...I donít know what bit me or if I should be worried, but the itchiness is just really getting to me, I normally donít itch bug bites but this one is something else... If anyone can help me identify it, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Photos/Injuries/Bite/tn-IMG_1450.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Photos/Injuries/Bite/IMG_1450.jpg ... ...   [End]
    • Mosquito -- maybe? If there are any water sources around, ...   Iolite   3y

Mosquito -- maybe? If there are any water sources around, theyíll be active during the day too. There are some really nasty breeds like the asian mosquitio. Those bites hurt! It hurts when they bite you! They seem to swell more and itch more too. Have you tried any antihistimines like claritin? Itíll help the itch and swelling. ... ... http://www.vdh.state.va.us/news/Alerts/MosquitoAwarenessWeek/index.htm   [End]
      • With the red around it, it kinda looks like a bullseye, whi...   Southern Belle   3y

With the red around it, it kinda looks like a bullseye, which is a mark for a tick bite. But, I would think if it was a tick bite, you would have seen the tick. ... ... It could also be a spider bite. One of me employees has been bitten twice in the last 3 months by spiders. The first time, he was in the hospital because the spider bit him around his private parts! Very painful. This last time, (last week) the spider bit him on the back of his head. The infection is inside his head, but the bite looks horrible. ... ... So, having said all of that, please keep an eye on that bite. If you have ...   [retrieve this message]
  • best mosquito bite stuff   boatman   3y

iíve tried them all n i get bit first n bad.....they love me! ... ... stingeze is hands down best...at gander mountain n academy sports. ... ... that natural lemon-eucalyptus is great for repellant......not on gnats tho. ... ... the OFF lantern-looking(Power Pad) thing w/candle n wafer is great for mosq. n gnats.   [End]
  • its a dead-bang brown recluse spyder bite cure   boatman   3y

down the throat n make a paste w/dmso from drugstore or honey or coconut oil. ... ... got this from tony isaacs here at CZ.....he used it himself. ... ...   [End]
  • Emx for creepy crawlers   #54783   4y  Ü C Ü

My elderly mother has been complaining of bites at night of unknown origin. The emx I have is said to radiate rife frequencies in the general vicinity of the machine. I think it would be worth a try to try to kill mites etc in her room with the emx. ... ... The ĒbitesĒ are small red bumps. No evidence of bugs (blood, feces, bugs). Any ideas what this could be? ... ... Any opinions? ... ... Suggestions for frequencies? Maybe the Clark Zapper frequency. The cafl list does not list any frequencies resembling anything. ... ... Any and all comments would be just electrifying. ... ... Linda ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HELP! Are antibiotics still needed if there's still pus?   lizza   4y  Ü C Ü

i was either bitten by a spider, a cyst or somehow a abscess magically appeared & grew to the size of an orange and got infected. either way, it was lanced and drained. now, thereís a quarter size, gaping hole in my butt and the antibiotics just ran out and i still see a lil pus around the edges. the prescription ended and maybe itís normal. i wonít sit in the ER for another 12 hrs. maybe i can call the 1st doctor i went to... the one i paid to look at my butt for 30 seconds only to say that he canít help and to go to the ER. i though perhaps he could say if i should worry although i doubt ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If what you have was caused by a spider bite, antibiotics a...   Dquixote1217   4y

If what you have was caused by a spider bite, antibiotics are often ineffective, as they work only against bacterial infections which might be present but may not be effective against spider venom.  On the other hand, you may have a bacterial infection that is resistant to antibiotics.  In either case a good quality colloidal silver could be part of the solution. ... ... I suggest you look here and follow the instructions for Brown Recluse and Other Dangerous Spiders. ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/Insect_Bites_Stings_Remedies.htm ... ... And afterwords you may wish to also look into a good he ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Now that the sore is much smaller you may be able to finish...   MENDOMAID   4y

Now that the sore is much smaller you may be able to finish healing it with heat. So instead of sitting in the ER sit on a heating pad or hot compress - as hot as you can stand without burning yourself as long as possible. I used this on my Drís advice and cleared up a scratch sore on my arm and a sore on my leg. The leg sore looked like a spider bite and it has been slower to heal. Spider bites in the past have developed a necrotic area or crater in the center and have taken a long time to heal.   [End]
      • i havenít heard about extreme heat. i did just try the this...   lizza   4y

i havenít heard about extreme heat. i did just try the this sovereign silver brand and honestly, it seems to have done a better job in 1 day that 3 weeks of antibiotics. i am gonna stick with this, but i will look into your method. you never know. ... ... thanks everyone! keep em coming if you think itíll work. it is looking better, but i am not outta the woods yet. ... ... xoxo   [End]
  • Image Embedded Dengue Fever Treatment Plan Featuring Tawa Tawa Tea eBook L...   goodsamaritan55   4y  Ü C Ü

... Dengue Fever is at an all time high in my country. ... ... Might as well do some service and promote dengue fever cures via ebook. I have the supporting website at http://www.denguecure.com that tells all. But now my new ebook is more detailed with lots of pictures so the sick and frightened don’t make mistakes. ... ... http://www.e-junkie.com/curemanuals/product/439332.php ... ... ... ... Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever is known to cause death when it gets to the bleeding stage. Dengue Fever can potentially kill any person if untreated. Blood health is monitored via platelet counts. The adminis ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Five timely articles for the Labor Day weekend   R Dquixote1217   4y  Ü C Ü

Five Special Articles for Labor Day   ... ... Natural Sunburn Remedies Help Relieve Pain and Heal Your Skin ... ... Avoiding and Treating Dehydration During the Dog Days of Summer ... ... Natural Remedies for Insect Bites and Stings ... ... Natural Remedies for Poison Ivy and Poison Oak ... ... Enjoy Safer Grilling this Year with Rosemary and Cherries ... ... Enjoy Your Holiday Weekend! ... ... Tony & Luella ...   [End]
  • Spider Bite, what to do? Day 3, swollen w/ wound in middle....   msmoodster   4y

What should I be doing for it? So far just been spraying it w/ benadryl. Hoping intís not a brown recluse bite. It is swollen, red, itchy, and wound in middle. (gross) I have a bunch of these bites on both my wrists, and one on my face! Help!   [End]
  • Stingray sting - foot still swelled after 3 days   #125865   4y  Ü C Ü

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. It is the closet I could find. ... ... ... Does anyone have any experience with stingray stings? ... ... On Sunday (today is Thursday), I was walking in the water, and ... got stung by a small stingray on the top of the foot. It was ... pretty painful. ... ... The lifeguards picked me up, and put my foot in hot water. ... There was no barb (I kicked as soon as I felt something). ... ... It was pretty painful to walk, and my foot was pretty swelled. ... Actually, I limped. ... ... I bought some topical antibiotic and applied that. Over the past few days, I ... also tried applying honey, hon ...   [retrieve this message]
  • my wife has bug bites but I dont   shakyshaky   4y

Hello, recently my wife has gotten some bites while we sleep. They donít look like anything to unusual, just sort of you every day bump of a bug bite. sometimes its just one and the other day she got a few on her foot and the next day a few more (by her foot again). I havnít been getting bit at all. ... ... Ive torn the bed apart looking for any creepy crawlers (ie bed bugs) and have seen no evidence of them (not that Iím an expert). ... ... 1) Could it be bed bugs even though Iím not getting bit at all? ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded does this resemble spider bite or other skin condition?   cduval04   4y

I APLOGIZE FOR THE DOUBLE POST, ONE CAN BE REMOVED ... ... can anyone tell me if this (one was taken w/ flash, one w/out) ... http://mysite.verizon.net/qduval/noflash.jpg   ... http://mysite.verizon.net/qduval/flash.jpg ... ... is a brown recluse or other venomous spider bite? I woke up with these wednesday morning (itís now friday) and the started out more as clear blisters, which then burst and ifi squeezed still exude clear fluid. I ask becuase the last 48 hours or so I have been having pretty bad widespread muscle pain and had a slightly higher temp than I usually run. I am also more fatigue ...   [retrieve this message]
  • clothing new and old infected new here please help   stumped   4y  Ü C Ü

Hi , ... ... I am new here. Thanks for all the valuable information I have found. I have had Morgellons for 5-6 years. I just recently figured out what was wrong ( no fibers emerging just bites and fibers in environment threw me off until I got really sick.) I have been doing protocols that are helping. ... ... I was wondering if anyone can help with my clothes. I am terrified about this really. I can not get them out of my clothes. They look like my hair, frayed fibers, moving. I have been able to stop the cacoons, fuzz balls, spores. They bite me sometimes bad and others not at all ( same clothes ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I started bleaching everything. There was very few clothes ...   Bythc   4y

I started bleaching everything. There was very few clothes I could stand to wear. Clorine free bleach(H202), works just as well, I found. It doesnít ruin the clothes. If you make colliodal silver at home dump some in the rinse water, for extra measure. That should take care of the problem. ... ... Good luck ... Bythc   [End]
      • Hi there, ... ... I am so sorry you and all of us skin par...   #130353   4y

Hi there, ... ... I am so sorry you and all of us skin parasites sufferers are going through this. Yes, I concur with using bleach and cleaning out the insides of the washer and dryer. I also use one towel per day and never reuse the same towel, but it didnít sound like they were infesting the towels. Thatís crazy that Victoriaís Secret bras have the morg critters in them. Thatís awful. I hope they launch further investigation into that. Yes, colloidal silver (maybe like 2-4 tablespoons per medium load) will help. ... ... Jeri   [End]
        • Hey Jeri, ... ... Thanks for the specifics on the silver. ...   stumped   4y

Hey Jeri, ... ... Thanks for the specifics on the silver. Do you make your own? ... ... Stumped   [End]
          • Hi, ... ... I wish I made my own colloidal silver but need...   #130353   4y

Hi, ... ... I wish I made my own colloidal silver but need to save the $ in order to buy a generator. I heard putting CS in soap as well as in lotion is a good idea because CS will block the oxygen necessary for parasites to thrive and most, if not all parasites are unimmune to it - in other words they die off. I have been drinking it too. ... ... Jeri   [End]
        • I went through a LOT of different materials, and tried EVER...   #125664   4y

I went through a LOT of different materials, and tried EVERYTHING. Salt, borax, bleach... nothing seemed to work. And I just got more and more wiped out, because you are supposed to clean your sheets every night. And not wear the same clothes twice. Plus, something was BITING me I noticed... these little white dots. In addition to seeing these fibers fly out of the dryer. ... ... For me, this is a HUGE topic. I went for weeks, with ... just a plastic raincoat (it looked like a nice dress so ... I got away with this) and I would spray that down every time I took it off. I did this wh ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hey #125664, ... ... Thanks for taking time to post all th...   stumped   4y

Hey #125664, ... ... Thanks for taking time to post all that valuable info. I will check out that DNA lab ( metamatrix ) today. My doc wants to help me but knows nothing about this and has no time to find out. ... ... I hope you are feeling better. I have a song called jump off the bridge. It is just an expression and I would never do it. the singing helps me make light of things when they appear hopeless. I know from experience, when I feel like that something usually changes the next day and I see a ray of hope. I tell myself just focus on getting through today and tomorrow will be better. It has ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Wow. We are all going through so much fighting these intern...   #130353   4y

Wow. We are all going through so much fighting these internal and external parasites (whether itís Morgellons or strongyloides or whatever). I pray for us all to find the cure. I canít imagine the intolerable turmoil you are going through - but I understand about the biting/itching and internal parasites for sure. You are all in my prayers. ... ... God bless, ... Jeri   [End]
          • Hey 125664! Thanks again for all that info. Remember when y...   stumped   4y

Hey 125664! Thanks again for all that info. Remember when you are down you are making progress! ... ... It sounds like you worked out the bed. I thought of one thing you may help if you have not seen it. Mr. CS and his leather sofa. They do not get into my belts that I leave in my bedroom at all except the one that had stitching. Anyway, leather seems safe, I was imagining getting some clothes made with the filament thread. That would be totally safe. I think there is washable leather. ... ... Ok, so glad you found some solutions ( and for sharing ). If you get the rife I would love to hear how it i ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank You Bythc, ... ... lots of new ideas! The silver, an...   stumped   4y

Thank You Bythc, ... ... lots of new ideas! The silver, and adding to the rinse as opposed to the wash. ... ... Yes the bleach, the sheets and towels never bite. I have tried the clolrine free bleach but maybe I need more. ... ... Will give it a go and post results. ... ... Thanks, ... ... Stumped   [End]
      • Hey Bythc, ... ... Thanks so much for your posts in respon...   stumped   4y

Hey Bythc, ... ... Thanks so much for your posts in response to my laundry issue. I am still having trouble. Since it seems the issue is somewhat rare I thought I would ask further questions if you do not mind from those who are successful with laundry. ... ... How do you store your laundry ( I keep mine in zip lock and am beginning to wonder if trapped moisture may be the issue )? ... ... What kind of washing machine ( top load or front ). Thanks so much for all your posts, so inspiring from someone who is well. So kind you keep coming back to help. ... ... Stumped.   [End]
        • Hi Stumped, ... ... How do you store your laundry ( I keep...   Bythc   4y

Hi Stumped, ... ... How do you store your laundry ( I keep mine in zip lock and am beginning to wonder if trapped moisture may be the issue? ... ... Trapped moisture may very well be the problem. From my experience, the bastards loves moisture and heat. I live in a swampy area of Florida. It became acute after we had several hurricanes in a row. Sometimes, I go to the smokey mountains, high up, where it is cool to cold and dry. On these trips, the stuff would pretty near explode out of my skin. Imagine a vacation like that. The most amazing thing, was how wonderful the mountain people treate ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hey Bythc, ... ... Oh, I have read of several people getti...   stumped   4y

Hey Bythc, ... ... Oh, I have read of several people getting morgellons after hurricane kitrina. So you constantly challenged by moisture. ... ... Glad the mountains helped. I am sorry you were so sick. My sister lives in the Smokies, they are very sweet there, special place. ... ... Thanks so much for the detailed information on laundry. I will work through I am determined to sort out this situation. I am really doing better physically thanks to some of your posts and others on this forum. I turned a corner and the parasites finally started coming out and my gut was getting better. Two days in the oppos ...   [retrieve this message]
    • stumped, ... ... First donít panic. I have had Morgellons...   Labrat The Tenacious   4y

stumped, ... ... First donít panic. I have had Morgellons for a very long time. It didnít come from clothing or other fabrics. ... ... If you have a mite issue that could be a different problem. Check mite forums and mite specific websites. Some have very good information. Bird mites and other mites are difficult to get rid of but with persistence it can be done. ... ... Fungus is another issue that may be affecting you. Once again check out fungus and how to get rid of it. ... ... Morgellons fits the description given in the Morgellons.org Case Study http://morgellons.org/docs/Case_Series.pdf ... ... Some ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Ha ha Ha, Labrat, I just got your name. Not really funny is...   stumped   4y

Ha ha Ha, Labrat, I just got your name. Not really funny is it? ... ... Thanks for the suggestions. I had forgotten about that case definition. It may help me with my doc if I choose to return. ... ... Ok, my history, not so brief... ... ... I did not want to bore you guys with the details. I went through bed bugs ( actually had them but only ever saw two ), demodex, bird mites, fungus, strongaloids, and other ideas. I figured out Morgellonís when I realized the little white things I found in my clothes, bed, and upholstery were actually cacoons. Sometimes they had a waxy outer shell. I was exposed once ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi there, itís quite all right to type as much as you want....   #130353   4y

Hi there, itís quite all right to type as much as you want. We are all suffering here from some type of internal and/or external parasites (mine are both) that make life difficult at best and a nightmare at worst. Well, you have my sympathies and my commiseration. Itís unfortuanate the doctors donít seem to understand anything about Morgellonís. What you described sounds a lot like Morgellonís because of the living and biting fibers. How awful. I am going through something similar minus the fibers. Iím pretty sure itís Strongoloides (worm like parasites). Anyhow, Iíve bought some Kleen ...   [retrieve this message]
          • thanks for the kind words, I am sorry you are here...but su...   stumped   4y

thanks for the kind words, I am sorry you are here...but sure happy to hear others experiences. Have you tried DE internally? I can not decide if good or bad for me. They did not like it. Came to the surface ( some ) but a bunch of biofilm covered my skin also which I had just gotten most off. I have to research more before continuing. Anyway, it works great outside, I use it like talc to keep them from biting in my clothes. Works about half way through the day, but not in very humid weather. Hopefully this weekend I can try some the the tips ( I got a bottle of silver ) on the laundry. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
            • how is this possible?? ANYWAY IM SURE U UNDRSTAND it made m...   Meddusa   3y

how is this possible?? ANYWAY IM SURE U UNDRSTAND it made me feel like i was MEDDUSA HENCCE MY NAME, DO U THINK MAYB THIS COULD B LINKED TO way bak then mays she was a real person, who ssuffered from it and her symtoms were the snake like feeling in her hair!??? anyway it has taking over my locks, i tried live treatment, teatree oil, scabie treatment! i mean i went in to hospital one night explained my self to nurse and showed the visable bumps etc and held my hair up for the doc to see the obvious BLACK FUZZY CURLY HAIR that had suddenly started growing out my head of see thro blonde ha ...   [retrieve this message]
              • you might want to check out this protocol ... ... http://c...   Tizona   3y

you might want to check out this protocol ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1586882#i ... ... Look in the forum Ēparasites: drugsĒ for information on where to buy those various medicines   [End]
                • Hey Tizona, ... ... Thanks for your email. ... ... I have...   stumped   3y

Hey Tizona, ... ... Thanks for your email. ... ... I have been considering it. Have you used it? I am watching to see how dessau does. Hope she will keep posting. ICU had only parasites and did not clear her. The drugs are harmful and to stay on them is unhealthful. If they could cut the population maybe worth it. If you study, some herbs actually have been proven to work as well as drugs. ICU provided great info, esp about resistance which I believe will work for herbs as well. I am afraid also of creating a super population... or wait have I already done that with herbs... I was getting better, no ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Hey Meddusa, ... ... Great name, sorry you have it. Well.....   stumped   3y

Hey Meddusa, ... ... Great name, sorry you have it. Well... maybe stop crying a bit. You happened to ask the right person I think. I have long hair too. Anyway, first, most important, I am pretty sure I am getting it got it out of my hair with what I think is ozone. I have purchased a cleaning device, the ionater ( you can google it ). I have tried everything for 2 years and this is the first thing that seems to really be working. I have not ironed out a system of how it works best yet but I have sprayed my hair with it before bed, and right before showering. It works in a few seconds but I not ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Medusa, Hereís what I would do: ... ... Take up to 150mg ...   coloredoctave   3y

Medusa, Hereís what I would do: ... ... Take up to 150mg of Lugolís daily, in honey. Eat as much raw honey as you can stand, one tablespoon at a time. Drink coconut water to supplement. This supplies you with potassium. Potassium will suck the water out of those critters. ... ... Take magnesium, sublingually, several times a day. Eat loads of sea salt. Donít forget the vitamin C. I take Madre-C, made from real fruits. ... ... I just had a bout of parasites from the full moon and this was my protocol. I believe I could be the first to ever do this because people are afraid of honey. My fungal t ...   [retrieve this message]
              • www.nutrisilver.ccom then go on logos nutritionals and mels...   debrn   26d

www.nutrisilver.ccom then go on logos nutritionals and mels cure site.   [End]
        • http://morgellonssupport.com/profiles/blogs/helpful-info-fo...   #130353   4y

http://morgellonssupport.com/profiles/blogs/helpful-info-for-existing-with ... ... Check this website out too.   [End]
    • Menthol Crystals kill bugs and are effective. They are par...   morgticia   4y

Menthol Crystals kill bugs and are effective. They are particularly effective when used in isolated circumstances such as your car or sealed bins. Your best place to order is Mountain Rose Herbs http://www.Mountainroseherbs.com. ... A one lb. bag will last more than a year probably. ... ... Most effective ways to use the crystals without endangering your possessions/house/car is on a cup warmer (get at a good home/hardware store, gourmet food shop or possibly big box store). Mr. Coffee makes a good one for about $9. ... ... For LAUNDRY: Try not to handle laundry more than once. Take it off, throw it ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded one does not know at what point your ... upload attempt lef...   fungihomeworld   4y

one does not know at what point your ... upload attempt left the rails.. ... ... so...one is forced to be somewhat..pedantic ... and start..at the beginning. ... ... the Ēhow to insert an imageĒ instructions ... ^^ up there..have you inseting an image ... willy-nilly into the ĒM forums image * gallery*... ... which is really a hodgepodge..because images are being ... inserted...umm..willy-nilly and randomly. ... ... better to go to the Ēmorg subfileĒ ... here: http://curezone.com/ig/f.asp?f=605 ... ... ... go about half way down..just below the images you will find ... a place to install YOUR OWN subfile..in the Morg picture ... galler ...   [retrieve this message]
      • thanks Morgticia! Sounds like you have been doing this a wh...   stumped   4y

thanks Morgticia! Sounds like you have been doing this a while. I hope you are better. ... ... I LOVE the crystals. I saw it on mundane site. That and de are the only things that really work for me, I use them in the rooms of my house to clear the air of morgs and it does work. I never thought of it for laundry. How smart you are. I will try that in my experimentation this weekend. I have a shirt I love. The embroidery is all standing straight up... also a skinny leather belt I was horrified to see the extra part hanging down moving in that crazy snake bob. I looked and the threads on the edg ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded Morgticia's Menthol Machine of Morg Doom!   fungihomeworld   4y

http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/FHW/mk_menthol.jpg ... ... *handed off to me to get it uploaded. ... ...   [End]
        • ... ... I see, there is plenty of room for clothes. I trie...   stumped   4y

... ... I see, there is plenty of room for clothes. I tried with a plastic zip lock bag this weekend but it seemed like the clothes were tight. One pair of jeans and the favorite embroidery shirt. The jeans I wore today and they were the same, nippy. The shirt I could not tell if the long fibers were moving still because there was a BUNCH of tiny black specs in the bag I do not remember so I was nervous handling it. I will try again with a set up like shown. Thanks for taking the time to share. ... ... stumped   [End]
          • Stumped, tightly packed is not good. I do mine in a smaller...   morgticia   4y

Stumped, tightly packed is not good. I do mine in a smaller plastic bin then the one shown, but I put them in loosely and after a few hours turn everything. I even try to leave them in there to sit for additional hours when the menthol has been shut down. ... ... It worked for me. ...   [End]
            • Hey Morgticia, ... ... Thanks for the pointers. Good news ...   stumped   4y

Hey Morgticia, ... ... Thanks for the pointers. Good news strange news... ... ... Good news, went to ikea, bought a plastic storage bin, put a pair of pants in it with the menthol overnight. Washed them in Bonnerís, oxy whatever ( morg mind ) and dryed them in cold water ( am now suspicious of my hot water heater )and dryed in my bonnerís cleaned dryer. No bites, no nips all day! These were lightly infected. I am thinking somethings may take time and was hoping for a ray of sunshine. ... ... Strange news, I went back to menthol some more and the entire lid and around the top near the opening was covered ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Image Embedded http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/fibers_grow...   stumped   4y

http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/fibers_grown_inside_menthol_chamber.jpg   [End]
              • It looks like they are on top of the storage bin to get awa...   #130353   4y

It looks like they are on top of the storage bin to get away from the menthol, it seems.   [End]
                • Hey Jeri, ... ... That is what I thought... It did it agai...   stumped   4y

Hey Jeri, ... ... That is what I thought... It did it again just worse ( I left it longer ). The fibers were more like cotton this time with those balls in the strings that were bent not straight. I am going tp ask MRH to see if they have heard of this happening. Still disappears with heat ( finger touching ) and over time when unplugged. It stayed on the shirt I took out then disappeared. ... ... Morgticia, I wore the worst biting jeans today after menthol machine and no de on my skin. No problem until the end of the night I walked by the water to the store. Did not get bit, just nippy. Stopped whe ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Hi Stumped, ... ... How are you doing? Your account of the...   #130353   4y

Hi Stumped, ... ... How are you doing? Your account of the morg fibers implanting themselves in your hair follicles and growing out of them and biting you is really troubling. Are they still doing that or is the peppermint shampoo working? ... ... Also, iron and microwave your clothes too (unless it has anything metallic-in that case just iron them). I hope that helps. ... ... You said something about living next to a power-plant or factory. I wonder if thatís whatís infecting you and the neighbors. ... ... Jeri   [End]
                    • Hey Jeri, ... ... You are so sweet. I am ok. I am still te...   stumped   4y

Hey Jeri, ... ... You are so sweet. I am ok. I am still terrified of at the implications of all of this. It is so infected at the local store I just realized. There are birds living in the rafters ( soooo illegal ) inside the store. I see the cacoons on everything, not just produce. The fibers are on the electric lines above the checkout. One time all this giant dust came down some people screamed it was so sudden. Then they are like Ēoh its just dustĒ. That was before I knew. I want to try to talk to people who need to know ( mayor, big retailers ) they could really make a difference if they u ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • HI Stumped, ... ... Wow. I had no idea the whole town is ...   #130353   4y

HI Stumped, ... ... Wow. I had no idea the whole town is infected and itís everywhere present there. Do you mind if I ask what city you live in? Oh my gosh. Thatís terrible. Thatís good that you are bringing it to city officialís attention. Maybe itís time to move out of there. It sounds like the water treatment plant is somehow breeding these morg organisms, especially since some have died. Do you have bite lesions with fiber growing from them? ... ... Mind if I ask, do you work/go to school? I am just curious how morg sufferers maintain their life as Iíve heard many people had to quit their jobs ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • hey Jeri, ... ... I do not know if it is the whole town. I...   stumped   4y

hey Jeri, ... ... I do not know if it is the whole town. I live in NYC. There is a major bed bug problem here. many people have reported getting morgellons from bed bugs. I was pretty happy with myself last Thursday. The peaches at whole foods were infected with caccoon type morgs. I went to the manager and explained the situation, told him what I felt was going on ( biopestacide ) and that giant retailers had to put pressure to stop using this crap. It is not even necessary, other alternatives. He was sweet and intrested, gave me his card, said email what I knew. Had heard something about it b ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Hi Stumped, ... ... Do you know of others that have morg i...   #130353   4y

Hi Stumped, ... ... Do you know of others that have morg in NYC (family, friends, etc.)? Thatís crazy that itís all over the town and nobody else is experiencing this. Maybe they are not experiencing symptoms yet or they are and not divulging. As prevalent and wide-spread as this is, youíd think the doctors/dermatologists would see morg as the origin of the dermapathy. I canít believe nobody else is making a big deal about these fibers/coccoons. ... ... I think I have strongyloides of something similar. Unfortunately, the doctors in my UHC network donít test for this. 1 doctor does test and treat ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • Hey Jeri, ... ... How are you doing? ... ... I have seen ...   stumped   4y

Hey Jeri, ... ... How are you doing? ... ... I have seen a lot of online posts from nyc and my neighbor 2 doors down ask me about the crawling Ē what is it wakes him up at nightĒ I thought it was staph at the time. Had been doing tons of research and was treating for that. Turns out I had staph also ( tested positive in nose culture for infectious levels ) but finally got rid ... ( I really did, all those boils gone! been over a year ) with Reshi. So yes, many people ( like me before ) no idea. You need a 20x loop to really see what they are. They were everywhere in my old place but I did not have a ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • HI Stumped, ... ... Sorry I havenít been here for a while....   #130353   4y

HI Stumped, ... ... Sorry I havenít been here for a while. Well, as if things couldnít get worse with bacterial vaginosis and strongyloides - which was what the tiny white worm was that was in my hair. I had gotten cheytella mites (lots of dandruff looking white fibers on clothing and some on skin) and now have collembola because I felt some tingling underneath my skin and even more itchiness (I didnít know that could be possible). I put some MSM cream on my skin and lo, and behold, I saw some sparkly material on my skin which is characteristic of collembola. Also, I have itchy pimples that a ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • I forgot to say that I put my underwear in a bag in the dra...   #130353   4y

I forgot to say that I put my underwear in a bag in the drawer and just hang the rest of the clothes up or they are in a drawer. Iím not sure what to do about the clothes biting issue. I never had any victory over the mites in my clothes (I got a mite infestation from a pet lizard in 2007) even with hot water and detergent, however, they seemed to subside after a while. But I can tell you even after 3 years they are still alive and well on the dining room table, the couches, and the area rugs as when I was cleaning these with a steam cleaner, they bit my legs. This used to happen a lot mo ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • Hey Jeri, ... ... Maybe you do have morgellons from the mi...   stumped   4y

Hey Jeri, ... ... Maybe you do have morgellons from the mites and it is manifesting different? Mr cs thought he did not until he got a microscope you can put on your skin and see from radioshack then he saw the fibers. The morgellons attracts parasites. ... ... I hear you on getting by, surviving I feel like. Hang in there, lucky we have the internet now and can be inspired by people like Bythc to keep trying. Have you tried DE? What about insectacidal soap? Latest for my laundy. Worked really well ( not 100% ) 2x. Hoping for 3. Oh I reread, mites gone. I see. Hmmm, that sucks but I guess is better ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • Perhaps I do have morgellons. I am not sure. I hope not. Is...   #130353   4y

Perhaps I do have morgellons. I am not sure. I hope not. Is springtail/collembola considered morgellons? Then I guess I do. Ug. God help us. I wish I had unlimited funds to buy cures/remedies but I donít. I am getting help from my father (on top of what I make at work) financially so I can buy the colloidal silver and vitamins (and the zapper) that I need to combat this.   [End]
                                • Hey Jeri, ... ... Sorry I was gone so long. Am renovating ...   stumped   4y

Hey Jeri, ... ... Sorry I was gone so long. Am renovating old house on top of all this and the dirt must be cleaned after the guys do a lot of work. The fibers have gotten in to the old plaster. ... ... Crap, sorry you are feeling so bad.I was just thinking you may have morgellons based on your last message. I thought I had those mites too because of exactly what you described. I thought bird or rat mites because of old bird nest and having mice ( in the old house I bought they are gone now...poison! ha!). Do you have any nodules? That is where the fibers are on me. Some of the bites turn to nodules ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Image Embedded http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/fibers_grow...   stumped   4y

http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/fibers_grown_inside_menthol_machine_scale.jpg   [End]
      • Re: clothing new and old infected new here please help   stumped   4y

Hey Morgticia, ... ... Thanks again so much for your help with my laundry. It worked well then stopped on some things very infected. ... ... I was wondering if I might ask how do you store your clothes and what type washing machine do you have? ... ... I am thinking after reading about Ēthe girl who wore a plastic bag on marc neumans ( MRO ) site Ē it is my keeping my clothes in zip lock bags that is the issue ( trapping moisture ). The girl who wore the plastic bag ( and still does ) kept her clothes in ziplock. ... ... Thanks again ... ... Still Stumped : / ...   [End]
        • Sorry Stumped not to have responded sooner. I rarely check ...   morgticia   4y

Sorry Stumped not to have responded sooner. I rarely check this site and didnít know you had posted a question. ... ... I store all my clothes in clear plastic bins with sealable tops. ... You can sometimes get deals on them in home depot ranging from $7-12. Keep your eyes out for bargains. I found the same sized bins in Staples on sale for $5 and bought 4 at once. They had almost sold out 2 days later. ... ... I donít like the huge ones. Mine hold enough to do one complete laundry when full. Smaller one for socks/undies. ... ... Make sure if you buy bins that they do not have any íairholesí punched in them ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hey Morgticia, ... ... No problem on timing, I am just tha...   stumped   4y

Hey Morgticia, ... ... No problem on timing, I am just thankful for the help. ... ... I have leftsome overnight some less. It worked great on everything at first. Then the jeans that are very infected it did not. Everything else it worked great.I may have not left them in the second time long enough or eggs. Your final sentence is inspiring! ... ... I will try you suggestions. ... ... Thanks so much, ... ... Stumped   [End]
            • STumped, you asked about the white fibrous material that fo...   morgticia   4y

STumped, you asked about the white fibrous material that formed on the top of the bins after you mentholated. It looks like cotton candy. ... ... This sometimes happens with the menthol. It changes characteristicsólike water freezes and becomes ice. ... ... The white fuzz is not Morgie fibers. Sometimes this happens when there is too much menthol being used or the menthol is close to the top of the plastic bin. ... ... If you look close the the picture fungiworld posted for me, youíll see a buildup of white fuzz on the lid of the garbage pail as well. ... Glad youíve been having good luck with this. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
              • thanks Morgticia, that is helpful. I am still working throu...   stumped   4y

thanks Morgticia, that is helpful. I am still working through the laundry suggestions. I purchased 2 big garbage cans for laundry to replace my nylon bags that I kept a plastic bag inside. I just got them this week. So nice to get rid of all those zip locks. That way the clothes do not trap moisture that will encourage growth. The fuzz does look suspicious glad to know it is nothing. ... ... I will report back after more testing of your suggestions for time frame. ... ... Stumped   [End]
        • I donít have a personal washing machine. Use the laundry ro...   morgticia   4y

I donít have a personal washing machine. Use the laundry room in my building. Commercial machines. I donít think the washing machine matters much.   [End]
          • Hey Morgticia! ... ... I finally am getting my laundry cle...   stumped   4y

Hey Morgticia! ... ... I finally am getting my laundry clean!!! Over Thanksgiving I tried menthol after washing and it worked. I did not want to post until it worked for sometime. But it is still working. Thank you so much, your method and time you took to write has given such relief and a huge part of my life back. ... ... Hope you are doing well, ... ... Stumped   [End]
    • Image Embedded ..fiber tangles in cotton clothing..   fungihomeworld   4y

..noticed that fibers and fiber tangles in cotton ... cloth are eerily similar to what the fibers look like ... that grow in/on my skin. ... ... ... ... ^^ ... new flannel pajamas; country of manufacture: china ... freshly unwrapped..never worn. ... lots of tangles..everywhere. sample taken from inside of a ... hem using sticky tape. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/FHW/morghairtangle8jun10.jpg ... ... ... Ok..so cotton Ēdoes thisĒ. And an hour ago..I combed out ... another mess of tangled fuzzy fibers out of my scalp. ... Been doing that for a year now. ... I am interpreting this not so much as Ēthere are morgs ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded cotton fibers on tan tape..vs skin   fungihomeworld   4y

... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/FHW/skinfiber18nov09.jpg   [End]
        • This is one of the reasons, I donít wear clothes made in ch...   Bythc   4y

This is one of the reasons, I donít wear clothes made in china. There was someone who swore he caught it after wearing new underwear(made in China). After that, I started washing everything I bought before wearing it.   [End]
          • Hey Bythc, ... ... I saw that too a while ago. I read some...   stumped   4y

Hey Bythc, ... ... I saw that too a while ago. I read somewhere Vietnam, China, and India are the worst. The shorts ( not washed good rule )were from Vietnam. The fibers were sticking straight out, like the hair does when infected. I am not sure if it can be washed out when that bad ( like it does not come out of my hair ). I think they are inside the core of the cotton. I have not given up on them. Going to try bleach, silver, and the crystals before they hit the garbage. ... ... I have a question for you. I read in another post your blood is perfect. I bookmarked that and intend to try some of wha ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Sticking to cotton made in the USA has worked for me. The ...   Bythc   4y

Sticking to cotton made in the USA has worked for me. The hair thing, how strange is that? Mine turned an odd shade of red(my hair is black), everyone thought I was dying it. It also acted like it had alot of static electricity. You might try this. Take baking soda add enough water to it to make a runny paste, also you need half apple cider vinegar and half water, enough to soak your hair with. Use the baking soda paste like you would shampoo. Be sure scrub your scalp really well with the baking soda, that is important. Then pour the ACV and water on your hair and scalp. Then rins ...   [retrieve this message]
              • The hair, yes, mine is sort of pinkish. So back to black. T...   stumped   4y

The hair, yes, mine is sort of pinkish. So back to black. That is encouraging. I keep watching my roots hoping. Weird hair thing tonight. I tried the baking soda ACV oil. It really seemed to stop the moving with the oil. it did not bother me all day. Other times I have used oil it did nothing. Maybe the pretreatment with bs/acv. Can I ask the peppers and molasses, what is the nutrients you are after? I am trying to get off the supplements. I think the cellulose in them is a problem after reading ( referred from curezone ) about it in twinkles, and a man getting rid of morgellons fibers ev ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Itís good to hear the no poo shampoo helped. At one point ...   Bythc   4y

Itís good to hear the no poo shampoo helped. At one point I was afraid my hair was going to spread it to my back. I almost gave myself a buzz cut. Oh how awful I looked at that point. Something about the bs/acv calms the electric stuff. There must be people who read this stuff and think we are so nuts. I wish I was one of them. BTW, you can do a bath with bs and acv it is very fizzy. The mineral in the BSM are ... ... 10/25/2007: From Nancy of Amelia Ct Hse, VA: ... Tree of Life Brand ... Serving: 1 Tbsp ... Calories: 45 ... Fat 0g ... Sodium 15mg ... Potassium 500mg ... Total Carbs 11g ... Sugars 8g ... Protein ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Hey Bythc, ... ... I overlooked the fact that all plants h...   stumped   4y

Hey Bythc, ... ... I overlooked the fact that all plants have cellulose. I was just grossing out on it in the vitamins because i read how it is processed in the twinkie deconstructed book. Good alternate POV. Stangely tonight I found a green leave looking morg on my stomach. The outside itself ( black fiber ) had wrapped itself in looked like a leaf, translucent, veiny, bright green. I swear every day there is a shocking event of the day. I used to read all this stuff when I thought I had the many things people think they have ( mites, scabies etc. ) who do not have fibers coming out. I was am ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: cotton fibers on tan tape..vs skin, agrobacterium, morg...   stumped   4y

wow, unreal... so you think if a dna analysis would show a cotton gene in us? I had my DNA tested for BRCA1 ( breast cancer in my family ) so why not this? Insurance? Hmmmm. I read (Rafael Stricker ?) in one every one of his patients had agrobacterium so why not take it to the next step?   [End]
          • No need for a "cotton gene" from plant..   fungihomeworld   4y

http://www.morgellons.org/suny.htm ... ... ^^ ... 3 year old info..but the SEM* pics are very good. ... [*scanning electron microscope] ... ... ... ... ... Agrobacterium creates cellulose in itís target. ... Itís what it does. [crown gall disease in plants] ... ...agrobacterium attacks from the soil..at the roots.. ... injects itís DNA/ĒplasmidsĒ into target plant.. ... ..perhaps a tree. ... ...eventually. tree starts producing cellulose. ... Cellulose...aka ĒcottonĒ..which IS cellulose. ... ... ...the tree has no NEED or USE for cotton inside itself.. ... so the tree makes a ĒtumorĒ {ĒgallĒ] to conatain the cellulose ĒcancerĒ/undesir ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Yeap, pseudomonas is used in big ag farmin. Oryzihabitans....   Bythc   4y

Yeap, pseudomonas is used in big ag farmin. Oryzihabitans. and fluorescence(glow in the dark bacteria), both used in ag. The fact that pseudomonas is organic, makes it okay for use in organic ag. This is why I grow my own (as much as possible) veggies.   [End]
            • oh good explanation, I understood but that was clear to ima...   stumped   4y

oh good explanation, I understood but that was clear to imagine how it all takes place. ... ... Ok this is interesting, the puppy at work who I love dearly and sometimes babysit for and some of these times were at my old apt where the severe mold problem was and Bed bugs. ... ... She also got horrible Lyme ( lives in the country on weekends could not walk or get up, terrible pain, not eating). Took antibiotics and got better. ... ... I am unclear as to what caused this but... ... ... she started getting these tumors. The vet unable to determine what was up gave her antibiotic. The tumors went away. Stop the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: ..fiber tangles in cotton clothing..   stumped   4y

Hey Fungiworld! I loved ( hated ) your water work, it was one reason I decided to finally post here instead of just read. Nice shots. I am sorry about your hair and you being here. My hair was making fibers ( white tiny floaty ones), moving, and biting my face at itís worst in December. I made a video ( I just could not believe what I was seeing ) of the moving and that is when I saw it was spewing fibers also. It is 50% better from my treatments posted earlier. What i learned from this is the distinct movement so to recognize in other places, next the q-tips which I had not taken seriousl ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You made me laugh.   morgticia   4y

You made me laugh.   [End]
      • Agrobacterium - note it can transfer genes to plant and fun...   lovelighthope430   25mo

Agrobacterium - note it can transfer genes to plant and fungi.... also note agrobacterium is used in genetic modification of food plants and cotton. ... ... Morgellons could be a genetically modified organism with expert pleomorphism properties and the ability to transfer its genes to anything in the host environment - namely fungus but perhaps it has the ability to transfer genes to bacteria, viruses and parasites as well? ... ... Uses in biotechnology ... See also: horizontal gene transfer ... ... The ability of Agrobacterium to transfer genes to plants and fungi is used in biotechnology, in particular, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: clothing new and old infected new here please help   #130353   4y

I know this is probably old news to all of you morg warriors, but hereís the website for Dartmouth about bioengineered clothing that ĒeatsĒ odor causing bacteria. Iím not positive this is the source of morg infection, but it seems likely. ... ... http://www.ntcresearch.org/pdf-rpts/AnRp00/m00-d03.pdf ... ... Whatís weird is that in 1989 when I was a teenager, I had a dream (believe me, germ warfare/bioengineering/sci fi was not on my mind as a California teen girl) that there was an airplane overhead emitting an airborn, gaseous, chemical trail and people were breaking out in itchy welts all over t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Dreams   Bythc   4y

Whatís weird is that in 1989 when I was a teenager, I had a dream (believe me, germ warfare/bioengineering/sci fi was not on my mind as a California teen girl) that there was an airplane overhead emitting an airborn, gaseous, chemical trail and people were breaking out in itchy welts all over their legs and body. ... ... Funny, you should mention this. I was listening to a radio program on dreams, the other day. The speaker was saying how we are able to travel to the future in our dreams. Also, that, then one is able to use that knowledge to oneís advantage. Myself, I have night terrors and ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thatís interesting that you said that, Bythc. I agree, some...   #130353   4y

Thatís interesting that you said that, Bythc. I agree, some dreams are a manifestation of our subconscious and what we experience/see/hear/feel and some dreams are prophetic/premonitions. I never forgot that dream and now the dream makes sense, given that many more are suffering with parasitic skin/internal disorders than ever before.   [End]
          • I am pretty sure now a dream told me what was up also. One ...   stumped   4y

I am pretty sure now a dream told me what was up also. One time in my life this happened. I woke up screaming ( out loud ) and there was a spider the size of my bed room window in the window ). My eyes were open and it was still there. It faded gradually. My room mate came running in. I never woke up screaming again but kept being woken up by the spider that faded away gradually with my eyes open. Nothing else like this has ever happened. I got sick for 10 years with CFS. As that healed ( mostly serious strict stress reduction techniques , hydration, and rubber band therapy on the wrist to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: clothing new and old infected new here please help   abch   25mo

Buy bags to vacuum the air out, for one month or two, they should be dead. Make sure the air is not getting in the bags, for that you need to buy good ones, I buy mine form ebay. walmart and other stores do not have the good quality ones, the air still gets in, Love the idea of using drapes. Made recently my own soap. Melted plain one, added bunch of spices I had in the kitchen, ginger, cayenne pepper, rosemary, all that stuff, feel difference of the soap.helps! ... ... Good luck to all of you!   [End]
    • you have to go to walmart or target. Buy the material that ...   bobsd   4mo

you have to go to walmart or target. Buy the material that wont ball up. Its militairy grade. the black Danskin brand that is shiney. polyester is okay.. get rid of stuff that balls up or has vibers.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Natural Remedies for Insect Bites and Stings   Dquixote1217   4y  Ü C Ü

...   ... ... ... ... Natural Remedies for Insect Bites and Stings by Tony Isaacs ... ... Itís summer time and not only is the sun out in abundance, so are the bugs -- and some of them come with a bite (or a sting). The good news is that there is plenty of natural relief for those annoying (and sometimes dangerous)bites and stings. First, however, a bit of caution is in order: make sure that the person bitten/stung does not have abnormal swelling or otherwise show signs of a serious allergic reaction. If they do, call 9-1-1, because some people can die from bites/stings if they are not treated im ...   [retrieve this message]
  • unidentified bite   mundoinfantil   4y

i was bitten on the wrist yesterday. today the bite is very swollen. the redness and swelling extend a little over an inch and a half. in the last two hours a straight line has formed. it is a half inch wide a bit under 6 inches long and heading up my arm from the bite. it is aching and itchy. no serious pain though. any idea of what it could be or if i should be worried? the bite happened in southern california   [End]
    • Have you taken any antihistimines to relieve the allergic r...   Iolite   4y

Have you taken any antihistimines to relieve the allergic reaction? The red line seems to indicate an infection that is spreading. Do you have any clay and activated charcoal in the house that you can make a drawing poultice with? Iíd be concerned about the spreading, if itís gotten worse in the 12 hours since this post, if it were me, Iíd head to the ER for an evaluation. ... ... iolite   [End]
  • electrotherapy for venomous bites   Elapid   5y  Ü C Ü

A very controversial subject but Iím a great believer that that electrotherapy is a successful treatment for illnesses and diseases as well as venomous bites and stings.I suppose the most widely known example of this being used for snakebite is seen in the work of Dr Guderian. ... ... I know most Doctors and Scientists have gone to great lengths in proving this treatment does not work.Obviously it is unclear exactly how the shock effects and heals the affected person/animal.Does it effect the enzymes or the trace minerals found in these venoms? ... Or does it merely restrict the blood vessels and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Check this out for Snake Bite   InCharge   6y

There are 4 videoís in this series, and they are all interesting. The link below@ about 8:35 into the video is related to snake bites, but I would imagine it would include all poisonous bites. The other videoís are to the right of this one as itís playing if you want to see them all. ... http://tinyurl.com/8zwgqs   ...   [End]
  • Unknown Spider Bite   rebel64   6y

I was bit about seven years back. I had gotten some shorts to sleep in off the laundry table, in our basement. I went to sleep, and woke up in the middle of the night, my leg burning like crazy. It was actually in my panty line. It automatically started turning red and festering. It was the size of a half dollar. I kept squeezing it and the liquid coming out stunk really bad. I bandaged it up and went on to work. It just kept stinging worst and festering up more so I left work and went to the doctor. They didnít know for sure it was a spider, but gave me shots and antibiotics. It seemed t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded need help to identify spider bite   #108674   6y

I have received what I believe is a spider bite but I am not too sure I received it at least 3 days ago and today I woke up with small muscle pain can anyone tell me if its a spider bite or if its just my mind playing tricks on me. ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Unidentified bite?   anonguest   6y

About a week ago, I noticed two bumps on the underside of my forearm. Iím really prone to rashes and hives so I kind of ignored it. But, a couple days ago, I noticed that there were puncture marks in the center of the bumps, about 1 mm wide. One bite was bigger than the other and there was a small ring of redness and swelling (2-3 mm) around each. They were maybe 5 mm apart. ... ... Iíve been keeping an eye on it since then and the wounds have closed up and swelling has gone down a little. Thereís a slight burning sensation sometimes and itís always kind of itchy. Iím not too worried, but some ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have actually seen Brown Recluse spider bite kits on the ...   Suzee1   6y

I have actually seen Brown Recluse spider bite kits on the web, they sell them someplace.. you would have to search the net... but they sell stuff to help it heal and so you donít stay poisoned for life.. ... ... if were a brown recluse bite I think the flesh would turn black and die, gets pretty ugly but I am not totally 100% sure in all cases... but you might want to get one of those kits just in case.   [End]
    • HI there. just sending you a little advice. ... about a yea...   #119243   5y

HI there. just sending you a little advice. ... about a year ago I had a simular thing happen to me but the bite was on my forearm. It would come and go sore one day o.k. the next. finally about a month or so of this it just stopped doing anything. it was just a hard knot on the top of the skin,I thought o.k thats it ,itís nothing but, it was something I had gone to the dr. with my hasband and his dr. just happened to see it. he asked me what had bitten me? I told him I really didnít know I mean it wasnít red anymore or anything.it looked like a wort or something like that. he told me I nede ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Bromelain - The Wonder Supplement   LuellaMay   6y  Ü C Ü

As reported in The Best Years in Life ... Bromelain - The Wonder Supplement ... Wednesday, June 11, 2008 by: Tony Isaacs (see all articles by this author)   ... ... (NaturalNews) I first experienced bromelain several years ago when I was bitten by a brown recluse spider on the front of my upper left leg –- in three places no less. This was the second time I had been bitten –- the first time I was bitten resulted in the loss of a chunk of flesh and, much worse, being crippled for several months thanks to the treating physician botching the treatment and thrusting his de ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Bee, wasp, and mosquito bites   tbeoe   6y

In a turn of the 19th-20th century journal, my wife found an excellent way to deal with bee,wasp,and mosquito bites. ... ... We had a year with an unusually high amount of wasp nests around our house. My daughter and wife were stung repeatedly throughout the summer. But with the following, were pleased with the simplicity and effectiveness of the ĒcureĒ. ... ... If you make a paste using only baking soda and a little water (it should not be dripping off of your finger when you apply it). You apply the paste over the site (I usually put a bandaid or sterile gauze with tape over it). It almost imm ...   [retrieve this message]
  • tiny mites   sea.nymph93   6y  Ü C Ü

I just moved to a new flat in istanbul. Iím using the same detergent and products that I have for awhile. The previous tenants had no cats, dogs or birds. Iíve seen tiny, almost imperceptible, mites on a table by the window and, now, on me. ... ... The flat is on the top floor of a 7 floor building by the sea. There are pigeons and sea gulls that land and roost on the ledge. This is the only connection I can make to the mites and my bites and itching. ... ... Does anyone have any clues how to get rid of the pigeons, mites and these bites? The itching is horrible! Could they be a kind of crab, rather ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Abnormal Mosquito Bite - Should I get it checked out?   staratsx   6y  Ü C Ü

For the past two nights, I have been receiving several mosquito bites, because for some reason, my local area has a mosquito problem? (Tampa, FL area) ... ... Two nights ago, I was bitten by a mosquito, now this is probably nothing, but Iíve never had a mosquito bite look quite like this before - Iím almost starting to think the bite derived from another insect all together... ... ... When I woke up in the middle of the night, the bite looked exactly like a normal mosquito bite typically looks....however, over the course of the next day (and today), the initial tiny ĒweltĒ has disappeared, and I no ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Brown Recluse bite 2 Months in?   airun   6y  Ü C Ü

I have a practice member who had been bit a few months ago. She went to her MD who just gave the antibiotics and put her on bed rest with an elevated leg. She has been doing this for the last two months, at which time she stopped coming to see us. Started back last week again, and the bite is still a mess and not healing. ... ... I know there are other things she could be doing to help, but I am not educated enough on any of the protocols to give her advice. I do have personally keep a good 5 lbs of pascalite in my kitchen, but it being so far into this I donít know if that would still help ...   [retrieve this message]
    • this is a serious issue, the brown recluse bite is very tox...   Quinta_Essentia   6y

this is a serious issue, the brown recluse bite is very toxic. poultices of plantain leaf have many good reports of working quite well at drawing out toxins. i would also recommend topical colloidal silver. put some CS is a spray bottle, and spray it directly on the wound throughout the day.   [End]
    • ... ~~use the clay~! ... ... http://www.eytonsearth.org/b...   Zoebess   6y

... ~~use the clay~! ... ... http://www.eytonsearth.org/brown-recluse-bite-clay.html ... ... ... http://www.relfe.com/pascalite.html ... ... blessings, ... Zoe ... ... -_- ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • I gave her a pound of my pascalite and told her to go grab ...   airun   6y

I gave her a pound of my pascalite and told her to go grab some silver to add to it for a poultice. I am in our other office today instead of the regular clinic, and she hasnít answered the phone, so not got to talk to her. Iíll keep things updated though.   [End]
    • Hi airun, ... ... Make potato poultices, used the grated w...   White Tiger   6y

Hi airun, ... ... Make potato poultices, used the grated white of a potato, cover with gauze and tape over the wound. ... ... The swelling should down rapidly from the poultice. The potato will draw out the toxin and turn black, change the poultice about every 8 to 10 hours.   [End]
    • From my book Collected Remedies: ... ... Brown recluse bi...   dquixote1217   6y

From my book Collected Remedies: ... ... Brown recluse bites. ...   ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... Can be very dangerous. If you get a bite that swells like a boil, with a red center that quickly hardens over, DO NOT try to squeeze or press on the swollen area or pick at it - you will only end up spreading the poison.   For such bites, mix ground bromelain, colloidal silver, fresh garlic juice, apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil together into a paste and apply to bite area and surrounding area liberally.   Cover with a bandage and keep covered all day, changing as often as needed to k ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Just got the crap bit out of me and have strange marks on t...   anonalon   6y

Hi, ... I just felt a really painful bite on the back of my neck. As soon as I felt the bite I put my hand back and felt around and there were not bugs. Then I felt a welt form and it was in the shape of a line? As soon as I put my hand back down I felt another sharp bite and the line lengthened instead of being from 2 separate bites. Itís swollen as if someone took something pointy and sharp and just scratched the crap out of my neck. I have never seen a bug bite like this. I had my niece and son take a look at it and they both confirmed there is a welted line down the back of my neck like ...   [retrieve this message]
  • MRSA, Boils Cure (Google Dr. Ron Paul!!!)   #48148   6y  Ü C Ü

... ... http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/boils.html#mrsacure ... ... ... ... http://www.dailypaul.com/node/19171 ... ... ... http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/01/should-ron-paul.html ... ... Cure Boils, Staph Infections and MRSA ... ... Updated: December 25, 2007 1:37 PM EST ... ... ... BACK STORY ... We never would have created these 8 pages devoted to MRSA and boils had it not been for the weird winter of í06 in Los Angeles. Within a matter of 2 weeks in January of 2006, 50% of everyone we know was breaking out in a terrible series of boils: on the face, arms, legs, back, neck, etc. etc. Weíre talking about s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • did that woman ingest borax? yikes!   alpha_omega   6y

did that woman ingest borax? yikes!   [End]
    • colloidal silver will do the trick also - i had one on my l...   MatrixV   6y

colloidal silver will do the trick also - i had one on my leg which 3 penicillin injections couldnt get rid of... instead of going to hospital i went home, drank litres of colloidal silver and kept the crater that was the boil wet with it and within 3 days the swelling/infection had gone and the wound had started growing back together!   [End]
    • Hii ... Boils are caused by the bacterial infections. They ...   Emilyroggers   5y

Hii ... Boils are caused by the bacterial infections. They pain a lot. For the treatment for boils you can use Boilx. It is homeopathic medicine which is made for the boils treatment. It will show its positive effect after few days of regular use. ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • When boils breaks on our body, it is very difficult to bear...   jimmyread   4y

When boils breaks on our body, it is very difficult to bear it. The reason being that it causes a lot of skin irritation and burning sensation that the affected person is unable to carry out their daily routine effectively. There are many natural remedies as well as home made remedies for the treatment of boils. Try to apply hot water bag on the affected skin area that would make the boil burst on its own and you would get rid of it. Alternatively, you can consume any homeopathic medicine like Boilx etc which would help in the speedy recovery of this treatment. ...   [End]
    • I am also a long sufferer of Boils. The long infection has ...   katjonathan   16mo

I am also a long sufferer of Boils. The long infection has stopped me from stepping out of my house. It is a very difficult task to choose the right treatment for Boils because anti-biotics create numbers of side effects on the body. So it is better to choose natural or herbal way that helps in the treatment. BoilX is a completely natural therapy that will cure the boils effectively and also prevent the re-occurrence on the body. You can get more information about Boils from : am also a long sufferer of Boils. The long infection has stopped me from stepping out of my house. It is a very d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am also a long sufferer of Boils. The long infection has ...   bipsa   16mo

I am also a long sufferer of Boils. The long infection has stopped me from stepping out of my house. It is a very difficult task to choose the right treatment for Boils because anti-biotics create numbers of side effects on the body. So it is better to choose natural or herbal way that helps in the treatment. BoilX is a completely natural therapy that will cure the boils effectively and also prevent the re-occurrence on the body. You can get more information about Boils from :  http://homeopathic.boilxreviews.com   [End]
  • Help...husband either has a spider bite or sty!   skbruning   7y  Ü C Ü

Hello. ... ... My husband has awakened for the 2nd morning with one of his eyes all swollen. At first, we thought it was a sty and put a camomile tea bag on it and the swelling did go down. Then it looked like there was a bite mark visible and we thought it might be a spider bite. Go figure. ... ... Any solutions?? He needs to drive to SF this morning to pick up our daughter and this doesnít help at all to have his eye swollen even worse. ... ... Help!   [End]
  • Video Embedded Dengue fever in Texas.   been there done that   7y

This is a dengue fever awareness video from the Queensland Health Office. Dengue fever is in Asia and South America, but now is in the U.S. also. ... ... ... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20203770/ ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... http://www.dhpe.org/infect/dengue.html ... ... ... ... http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/40/184.html ... ... ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dengue_fever ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Video Embedded This is a repost of mine from the Morgellons forum. ... .....   been there done that   7y

This is a repost of mine from the Morgellons forum. ... ... In order to kill the mosqito larva for WEST NILE VIRUS, BT larvacide was and probably still is used. Bacillus thuringenius is not safe (highly suspect in causing Morgellons (forum here). ... ... ... http://www.biconet.com/biocontrol/bti.html ... ... ... If you have a pond on your property, you can use other methods for control of misquitoes. ... ... ... ... http://www.gemplers.com/pestmgmt/insectctrl/G77380.html ... ... ... ... Apple Cider Vinegar is also used by some people on house plants (diluted mixture), but the acid is questionable in the garden because chang ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded [video/audio embedded] test dengue   been there done that   7y  Ü C Ü

This is a dengue fever awareness video from the Queensland Health Office. Dengue fever is in Asia and South America, but now is in the U.S. also. ... ... ... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20203770/ ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... http://www.dhpe.org/infect/dengue.html ... ... ... ... http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/40/184.html ... ... ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dengue_fever ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • brewers yeast.............   long-island   7y  Ü C Ü

About 10 years ago, my dog was loaded with fleas. They were all over the house and everyone was scratching...ugh. I read something quite interesting; give the animal a small piece of brewers yeast and just watch. To my amazement, the very next day, I watched the fleas jump from the dog, just like magic. It worked! ... ... Now we have a cat and ditto..and sure enough, the fleas jump off...I think the brewers yeast causes a body odor and the insects bail out...what else..We break the little pill in two and give it daily...walla....no more scratching....peace   [End]
  • Chigger Bites   etiger   7y

I am pretty sure that I have chigger bites, small red bites that itch like crazy. I put a cream on there that makes the itch stop however new bites keep popping up? Is this normal....is there anyway to speed up the recovery process or do I just need to wait it out? ... ... Once I put one round of this cream on it does stop the itch although the bites are still visible...It has been about 7 days since I first got bitten. ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • Many years ago I showed the small bites I had to my grandpa...   lakehouse   6y

Many years ago I showed the small bites I had to my grandparents. Immediatedly they identified them as chiggers. This is what they told me to do and it worked! Get a bottle of clear nailpolish and put it on every spot you can find after a couple days the bite marks were gone and never returned. The chiggers get under your skin and the bites are the places they bore up for oxygen and when the air supply is cut off they die.   [End]
  • plz ID this spider that bit me (PIC)   jayer_23   7y

Anyone tell me what kind of spider this is, or what to do about the bite marks? ... ... ... Link to pic: ... http://img175.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85449_Spiders_122_529lo.jpg ...   [End]
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural r...
Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bloo...
Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for products...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

352 messages, 98 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 176, 2 pages,  186,044 page views

"Only some of us learn by otherís mistakes. The rest of us have to be the other people."
~ Chicago Tribune

Image Galler Insect Bite Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.62 sec at 4/18/2014 6:18:11 PM, requested by 54.243.23.129, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=430 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25