CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums28713 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Alkaline/Acid Debate Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 2,283,509 page views     8,278 messages     1,047 topics     35 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
68d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Alkaline/Acid D.     All Forums 
Like Alkaline/Acid Debate Forum on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 35 of 35
1  10  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34   35    

• What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph   LoricaLady   77d

I am wondering if the ”Ya gotta be alkaline” belief in alternative health circles is valid. I see some people, online, saying Yes and some saying No the blood ph stays the same. None of them seem to be offering any data based research. ... ... I don’t like hypothetical arguments, though I know research papers can be unreliable too. I do know that growing up and for many years thereafter I’m sure I no way had a diet that was even half alkaline. Lots of meat and milk and potatoes, even some candies, cereals. There were some fresh fruits & veggies but not as a big part of the diet. Yet I was ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’d like to see some research too because most of alternati...   natway   77d

I’d like to see some research too because most of alternative health claims I’ve looked into seem to be bogus. After all, the reason it’s called ”alternative medicine” is there is little or no scientific data to back up their medical claims. ... ... However, if you’re worried about mega doses of Vit C raising your acidic PH, why not eat a bunch of fruit daily which are the foods highest in natural Vit C and supposedly turn alkaline? ... ... BTW, do you have adrenal insufficiency verified by an MD, or so-called ”adrenal fatigued” diagnosed by an alternative doc? ... ...   [End]
      • OK, I used to be a chemist many years ago. ... ... From t...   parazapper   77d

OK, I used to be a chemist many years ago. ... ... From this and what I learned in college, the answer is in the ability of the body to buffer pH changes. When we are young, the body seems to have a strong buffering capacity. That is that it is able to neutralize excess acidity or alkalinity. Young people rarely get acid reflux, unless they are really abusing something. ... ... Much of the buffering comes from ionic groups such ad bicarbonate and biphosphate. We all know about sodium bicarbonate, right? Baking soda ( not baking powder ) is a strong buffer. It neutralizes acids. Yep, some folks take ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks. I wouldn’t know how to dig into the archives. I d...   LoricaLady   76d

Thanks. I wouldn’t know how to dig into the archives. I don’t know if the research is good and ignored, or outdated. Don’t have the skills to determine that. ... ... Would you please help me by going down to a more mundane, practical, level? I see what you are saying to a certain extent. ... I have also seen sites saying the research does not support that there is any bone or calcium or kidney problems with too much acidity. But...at the same time they do seem to be saying that years and years of acidity can be detrimental. ... ... As I said above, I am eating as many fresh fruits and veggies as I ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your reply. I have had a urine test for adrenal...   LoricaLady   76d

Thanks for your reply. I have had a urine test for adrenal insufficiency, plus I have informal symptoms, like the flashlight in the eyes informal test you can see on stopthethyroidmadness.com, and symptoms such as Dr. Michal Lam (here on CZ) talks about. I also am hypothyroid which is commonly associated with adrenal insufficiency. I was able to get off hydrocortisone for a month or so, then had a crash again. Vitamin C has helped me so much in the past to rise from a crash, but it seems I need more than before, maybe because I went off the hydrocortisone. ... ... I have been researching mor ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi, I bought into the whole ’you have to alkalize your body...   saywhatagain   76d

Hi, I bought into the whole ’you have to alkalize your body’ hype a few years back, but I have learned a bit since that time. First of all, I DO believe that once a body is in too much of an acidic state, it does create a state that is ripe for disease to develop but I don’t believe in the hype of the ’alkalizing’ diets and alkaline water and such things. You have already figured out the answer to your initial question, no the acidity of the urine does not have any correlation to the acidity of the blood. The blood will always be alkaline or you would be dead. Certain parts of the body ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks for your post. That is interesting what you say abo...   LoricaLady   76d

Thanks for your post. That is interesting what you say about grains and milk. From what I have researched about milk I think it is bad for people. Also my own personal experience showed that. I had a chronic ear infection and resulting dizziness for a very long time. After I gave up milk it was gone in a month. ... ... After all the research, I am coming to the conclusion that this is the age of information. And misinformation. And disinformation. (It’s always been the latter two throughout history, though.)   [End]
          • P.S. Would you please tell me what data you found that mak...   LoricaLady   76d

P.S. Would you please tell me what data you found that makes you feel that grains are not acidic in the long run? I’d love to know if that is true. Ditto things like nuts, peanuts, if you know.   [End]
            • Hey, I totally, agree with you about this being the age of ...   saywhatagain   76d

Hey, I totally, agree with you about this being the age of information and disinformation, you hit the nail on the head with that one. I believe our current age is pealing back the layer of complete darkness and ignorance but it is not being replaced with complete truth it is being replaced with half-truths and illusion. You can already get a preview of what is to come with many new-age movements and alternative medicine practices that are popping up. I believe that once the old age collapses completely, these new-age movements will grow exponentially. If you think there are a lot of p ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Don’t know mu...   LoricaLady   76d

I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Don’t know much about ayurvdic medicine. I do respect another age old health system, namely Chinese Traditional Medicine (not necessarily wanting to get those needles in my body though) and they seem to have similar ideas. ... ... I eat peanut butter for the protein, which combined with some grains makes them complete (or so they say, another controversy.) ... ... Yes, I know even more ”New Age”, really Old Age rehashed, is coming up. From my research some think, for ex., we’re all gonna see a fake ”alien” invasion some day. We will be told they are o ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Was this an alternative doctor that gave you the urine test...   natway   76d

Was this an alternative doctor that gave you the urine test? I’m not aware of MD’s doing a urine test to determine AI. It sounds like an alt doc gave you that diagnosis and wondering if they are trying to tell you you have so-called adrenal fatigue as AI would mean your cortisol levels are always low throughout the day from there being actual physical damage to your adrenal glands where the theory of ”AF” is where your adrenal glands are too stressed out to produce proper levels of hormones, although most people here who thinks or been told they have ”AF” have high cortisol levels and I ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I got the urine test from a regular doctor. Well, he was a...   LoricaLady   76d

I got the urine test from a regular doctor. Well, he was an M.D, practicing as one for decades. but very friendly to alternative ideas so in a way he wasn’t too regular. I have had awful experiences with ”regular” M.D.s though sometimes they are helpful in some ways.   [End]
            • I guess they do use urine test for AI, but did you just do ...   natway   76d

I guess they do use urine test for AI, but did you just do that test once, or multiple times throughout the day because your cortisol levels do change throughout the day. I’d actually think a saliva test would be useful for you to because it has you do it 4x throughout the day. I did one and my cortisol was low in the morning, but high in the afternoon and evening. ... ... Did your MD give you a prescription for AI? ... ...   [End]
              • I don’t know what Al stands for but I did get a prescriptio...   LoricaLady   76d

I don’t know what Al stands for but I did get a prescription from a doctor for hydrocortisone. (Interestingly, one can find it online from places like New Zealand, very pricey, but I got a Script.) I check my urine ph pretty much every time I go to the potty. I have found, after over a year, that things are just as they say about what is acidic and what is not. I have no clue why my saliva is green and my urine is yellow with vitamin C. It does make sense to me that the urine, which is kind of like filtered blood, would be a better test of acidity but I really don’t know.   [End]
                • AI meaning Adrenal Insufficiency. I would just want you to...   natway   76d

AI meaning Adrenal Insufficiency. I would just want you to be sure you actually have AI and not what alternative doc think is ”AF”. MD’s are known to misdiagnose too. Have you had a 2nd opinion by another MD to confirm AI?   [End]
                  • Once you start getting on Hydrocortisone it is kind of too ...   LoricaLady   75d

Once you start getting on Hydrocortisone it is kind of too late to get tested for it. However, as the doctor who put me on it told me, doctors used to go by symptoms. I most definitely have the symptoms. Btw he also said that blood tests are often misleading. For ex. he said that when he first began practice, decades ago, that ”average” really was normal. What they call ”average” i.e. ”normal” today has changed, has dipped, he said, because we have a less healthy population due to things like toxins and depleted soils. Low average, for ex. can really mean a deficiency. We should go ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • - We should go for optimal, not average. ... ... Amen to ...   parazapper   75d

- We should go for optimal, not average. ... ... Amen to that. Most doctors just do not get it. We all want optimal. Optimal health, optimal nutrition, optimal hormones, optimal life. ... ...   [End]
                      • I was just thinking of you and the alkalizing formula you g...   LoricaLady   75d

I was just thinking of you and the alkalizing formula you gave me. Would you mind very much telling me the science of why that would be any better than, say, lemon juice and/or apple cider vinegar mixed in water with my ascorbate C? ... ... Your formuula might be less expensive,and that would be an advantage, but it is not as convenient. ... ... Thanks for your input.   [End]
                        • The formula contains the 4 basic alkaline minerals that we ...   parazapper   72d

The formula contains the 4 basic alkaline minerals that we need most. The pickling lime is calcium hydroxide which is extremely alkaline. The Magnesium sulfate is nearly neutral as is the potassium chloride. The sodium bicarbonate is mildly alkaline. However, all of the minerals will dissociate in solution and will be easily absorbed. ... ... The calcium hydroxide is so alkaline in its powdered form that it can actually burn skin if left on it for a while. However, when diluted in water along with the other minerals, it is toned down to a safe level. ... ... It took is a few weeks to bring my pH up ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Thank you. You sound very knowledgeable. A problem for me...   LoricaLady   72d

Thank you. You sound very knowledgeable. A problem for me, though, is that I have noticed baking soda gives me a funky feeling in one kidney and it is associated, at times, with kidney problems. Also, baking soda has salt in it and I try to keep my salt at less than 1 tsp a day in order to have normal blood pressure. Maybe in your combination it would not hurt me, but I don’t know.   [End]
                            • I would be very wary of alkalizing solutions. They could h...   saywhatagain   72d

I would be very wary of alkalizing solutions. They could have undesired effects on the body. Your body is very capable of reaching the optimal acid/alkaline ratio on it’s own with very little help as long as you feed it the proper food.   [End]
                            • - Also, baking soda has salt in it and I try to keep my sal...   parazapper   71d

- Also, baking soda has salt in it and I try to keep my salt at less than 1 tsp a day in order to have normal blood pressure. Maybe in your combination it would not hurt me, but I don’t know. ... ... Doing the math here. ... ... 1/4 tsp in 1 gallon of water. 1 Gallon = 128 ounces. and approx 3 TBSP per ounce. ... ... This means that it would take about 384 days to get 1/4 tsp of baking soda. ... ... Or look at it another way. You are getting about 1/1000th of a tsp a day. ... ... If you are that concerned, leave the baking soda out. ... ...   [End]
                              • Thank you for your input. Well, I happened to come across ...   LoricaLady   71d

Thank you for your input. Well, I happened to come across some info on baking soda last night which changes my whole health equation. The reason I am trying to learn about alkalinity is because I want to take mega C. I thought I had to take ascorbic acid because, or so I thought, baking soda has too much salt in it and sodium ascorbate is made with baking soda. ... ... But it seems there is no concern about high blood pressure in regard to sodium ascorbate or baking soda. I don’t know lots about chemistry like you and I thought sodium was salt period. Apparently there are different kinds ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • I have done more research and am going to give what I now t...   LoricaLady   68d

I have done more research and am going to give what I now think is the answer to the original question here. ... ... No, your blood ph is highly unlikely to change just because your urine ph changes. In fact, if it did you are not unlikely to be in a life threatening situation. HOWEVER...those little ph paper ... readings are ultra important. Just because your blood doesn’t match your urine reading, that doesn’t mean lots of acid readings on those little ph papers is okey dokey. Just because you currently feel fine & dandy, though your ph papers say you have an acid diet (and they do report th ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • So did your MD say you have primary AI, or secondary AI?   natway   75d

So did your MD say you have primary AI, or secondary AI?   [End]
  • Extreme acidity   lalobear   10mo

My naturopath tested me yesterday and said that my acid levels have gone sky high. I believe this is causing all my grief with kidney stones and now I have even started seeing blood in my urine. I use to take sodium bicarbonate for this but had to stop because I develpoed adrenal fatigue not long ago and the high bicarbonate was messing with my electrolytes too much. Can anyone suggest other ways to alkalize daily? I am trying to eat right, lots of veggies, quinoa, I can’t cut out meat entirely because I also have hypoglycemia and it helps to stabilize my blood sugar. Can anyone please ...   [retrieve this message]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   itzwater   10mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
      • sometimes i seem to read that alk is good and acid is bad. ...   matt1   88d

sometimes i seem to read that alk is good and acid is bad. but then i find places that say that you should eat 80% alk and 20% acid. that was started by a swedish biochemist,ragnar berg. ... who knows what he measured to get those figures. also how can you measure such things. some acid forming foods are more acid forming tan others. same goes for alk forming foods. also you mention a desirable ph of the blood. how do we know that that is the ideal ph for the blood. matt1   [End]
    • Raw meat is only slightly acid-forming, doable as jerky; be...   fivetoedsloth   3mo

Raw meat is only slightly acid-forming, doable as jerky; best as pemmican. ... Then a raw green salad should balance the small remaining acidity. ... Dr. Brownstein’s iodine protocol then empowers the immune system for healing.   [End]
  • Is this safe to drink?   azulgrana   12mo

I put 1 tsp baking soda in a liter of water and drink it throughout the day. It seems to be the only thing that helps me have a sense of normalcy by relieving my chronic brain fog. I’ve tried to use lemon/lime water instead, but it’s not the same. ... ... I’ve read a lot about the benefits of ingesting baking soda, but it comes with some warnings as well. Is it safe to drink this every day until my body adjusts and balances itself out? Should I alternate?   [End]
  • Image Embedded Bone Marrow Injection for back pain?   #134697   12mo

www.express.co.uk/news/health/391239/Relief-for-millions-as-back-pain-is-cured-by-a-single-injection ... ... ... Relief for millions as back pain is CURED by a single injection ... ... A SINGLE jab could banish back pain for good, say scientists. ... ... ... The injection of bone marrow into the spine offers hope to millions left in daily agony. ... ... And the breakthrough could also boost the economy by saving more than £12billion a year lost by patients taking days off sick. ... ... Four out of five people in Britain will suffer debilitating back pain at some point in their lives and an estimated three ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Alkalizing Drink...   imaxfli   13mo

Years ago an Alkalizing Drink(Moreless) used to be touted here that used Pickling Lime water(1 TBS Pickling Lime Powder to 1 gal water), BSM, ES, Kelp,Lemon Juice......with new evidence suggesting that Calcium Supplementation may not be good for ones heart....shouldn’t the promoters of this drink come back and tell us how much calcium is in this drink???(For instance, how much Calcium is derived from a drink that contains 1 TBSP of Pickling Lime water???). I believe ”Moreless” had to take down his blog here...someone who knows him should contact him and tell him he really has an obligation ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The body is best alkalized by having proper stomach acids f...   RONBN49   12mo

The body is best alkalized by having proper stomach acids for digestion and by juicing. The diet should be 80% alkaline and 20% acid. Most Americans do the opposite. Doing that eliminates the need for such foolishness as these alkalizing drinks. Calcium should only be taken with magnesium otherwise it can not be absorbed.   [End]
  • Iodine can increase alkalinity...   LoricaLady   16mo

...you may need it anyway. (See Dr. David Brownstein vids & site about Iodine deficiency problems in this country.) ... ... I have hypothyroidism & thought Armour thyroid is massively more helpful than the Synthroid I used to take, still I had problems with low morning temp and drag & other thyroid symptoms so I decided to try adding iodine per some info on the web. I already was ”painting” the bottoms of my feet with abt 1/4 tsp of iodine, but started pretty much covering the tops & bottoms of my feet with it, plus gave myself a wide ”belt” of it on the tummy. ... ... At the same time I have also s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The final test will be....are you becoming sickness free. ...   refreshed   16mo

The final test will be....are you becoming sickness free. That will be the true test in the end. If you find that you are not getting well or perhaps getting worse in some ways....I’m talking about overall symptoms....and not a feel good moment because your thyroid is stimulating you. ... ... Testing the body’s pH can give confusing results because if one finds that they test high and they are ill, then one will know that they are in need of supplying more true basic alkaline minerals to their diets. As we supply the much needed minerals, you will actually see the pH go down....which causes ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your post. You are right. It takes time to see...   LoricaLady   16mo

Thanks for your post. You are right. It takes time to see if something is working. ... ... I find all the info on alkalinity/acidity to be very confusing, and often conflciting on the net. ... ... I try to eat tons of veggies along with other healthy and organic foods. Yes, veggies & some fruits get my alkalinity up to about 7 to 7.2, which is where it normally stays. But if my alalinity goes higher I have a lot more energy! If it reaches even 8.5 I’m a happy camper and whizzing around plus feeling more alert. That only happens if I use baking soda (I know one has to be cautious with that)in a ...   [retrieve this message]
        • That sounds wonderful. I just know that testing is so comp...   refreshed   16mo

That sounds wonderful. I just know that testing is so complicated that it can give us a false idea about true healthy pH at times. For example when I was on the Atkins diet many years ago, which is mostly meat, my pH shot up extremely high. I thought...how wonderful. I can eat my meat and have great pH too. Well, I decided to go back to eating vegetarian again and my health dropped seriously and I was later diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis symptoms. ... ... Eating all that meat was such an acidic diet that I had used up my alkaline reserves. I thought just eating my veggies/fruits woul ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Oh my goodness, are you still having M.S. symptoms. I have...   LoricaLady   16mo

Oh my goodness, are you still having M.S. symptoms. I have so often seen stuff on the net, I think recently on Youtube with the Longevity Conference, and/or with Dr. Mercola & another doctor, about how to fight that, but I don’t remember what I heard since it’s not my particular problem area. ... ... My alkaline readings have been by the book. If I eat green veggies & not too much milk meat or pastry, then the little paper is green. If I leave out the veggies, back to 6.5, or yellow, again. Now I have to remember to eat veggies even if the alkalinity seems fine, but then I am ”eating” kelp ...   [retrieve this message]
            • No, my MS symptoms are all gone. That is why I really beli...   refreshed   16mo

No, my MS symptoms are all gone. That is why I really believe that finding that balance in pH is so important. My doctor has always been curious....but I just tell him that I learned how to get more oxygen to my body. ... ... I was like you and started trying iodine but I was so needy for alkaline minerals that I had a very bad reaction to it. Once I got my reserves up, I had no problem taking iodine. ... ... Of course that was years ago and I no longer take iodine, but I do take kelp capsules that I fill myself. I have been doing this since 2007 and I’m doing great. ... ... I just like to compare ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Oh I am so glad you found the answer to get rid of the M.S....   LoricaLady   16mo

Oh I am so glad you found the answer to get rid of the M.S. symptoms. Interesting that alkalinity issues might have been the cause. ... ... Yes, I love hearing others’ success stories too. That’s one reason I’m a CZ devotee. ... ... I continue to feel much better (going on 5 days now) with the nascent iodine, iodine painting and kelp tablets. I still feel a little cold before I wake up, but nearly so much so. It is tricky because a cold feeling can also be due to adrenals insufficiency & I’m on hydrocortisone. Well, whatever, I’m not only not feeling so cold, I am not hitting that daily ”wall” ...   [retrieve this message]
                • You know, one way you can counter being cold in the wintert...   refreshed   16mo

You know, one way you can counter being cold in the wintertime is to focus on eating more higher sodium veggies (foods) and stay away from tropical foods that are high in potassium....save those for the summertime, when you can benefit from being cooler. It really worked for me. ... ... Higher natural sodium in foods in winter to stay warmer, and higher natural potassium in the summer to stay cool. Even better if it is locally grown. ... ... Sometimes that is all that is needed. Happy Healing.   [End]
                  • alkalinity...   hanna   16mo

I always felt well on the Atkins diet and before that the Stillman diet, which was similar but I never knew why. ... ... I found out the following: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2016404   [End]
                    • Too alkaline....too acidic..... it is my belief that both a...   refreshed   16mo

Too alkaline....too acidic..... it is my belief that both are unhealthy. It seems to be more about balance....do you agree with this? ... ... ... Did your info mention how the doctor tested this? I’m talking about the body fluids that the tumors where floating in? As I said, the urine pH tests can fool a person depending on many factors. That was the main thing I wanted to stress, because for most of us, that is about the only type of diagnostic test we have available that is easy to use. And the other test is watching to see if all our physical ailments heal. ... ... So did you find complete hea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • EXPERIMENT: Tony Robbins Alkaline Super Hydration Cleanse   Intershift   17mo

... 3-day Alkaline Super Hydration Cleanse ... ... What: to find out if alkaline super hydration cleanse works (as recommended by Tony Robbins) - Using red blood cell microscope analysis ... Why: to increase energy, memory, concentration, possibly eliminate nose stuffiness ... How: drinking wheat grass 1/2 body weight in Ounces everyday. (140lbs = 70 ounce = 2 liter) ... ... ... ---- ... ... Hi guys. I’ve been feeling very sleepy, tired, lethargic, mind foggy lately and I want to experiement with alkaline super hydration that tony Robbins talks about in his get the edge program. ... ... It’s supposed to give one imm ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Day 1 ... ... Head sleepiness improved significantly, but ...   Intershift   17mo

Day 1 ... ... Head sleepiness improved significantly, but still foggy (maybe due to anxiety) ... Nose still clogged ... Very hungry at night ... ... ... Day 2 ... ... Head sleepiness improved significantly, but still foggy ... Nose still clogged ... Very hungry at night   [End]
    • Day 3 ... ... Head less drowsy, still a bit foggy ... Foc...   Intershift   17mo

Day 3 ... ... Head less drowsy, still a bit foggy ... Focused, slowed down thinking ... Low energy ... Nose still clogged ... Hungry ... Red lips (dehydrated??) ... ... Final Day (Day 4) ... ... Head less drowsy, still a bit foggy ... Focused, slowed down thinking ... Moderate energy ... Nose when wake but gets clogged at night ... Hungry ... Very red lips ... ... ... Recap: ... 1. Reduced sleepiness and fatigue ... 2. Slightly improved energy ... 3. Craving for food still present ... 4. Focused thinking ... 5. Nose still clogged ... 6. Bright red lips ... ... ... Conclusion: ... ... Whilst I found Tony’s claim of having energy through the roof to be partially true a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • IF cancer patients are always acidic....   LoricaLady   20mo

...as I have often read on the net, where is the research showing that? I couldn’t seem to find it. Is this just an urban myth? Also, where is any research showing that an alkalaine system will prevent cancer? ... ... I know I certainly feel draggy at 6.5 and need to be over 7.0 to feel energetic. I don’t doubt that it’s not good to be too acidic therefore. I just like to see research & see what I can learn from it.   [End]
    • 6.5? ... 7.0? ... ... Is this the pH of your urine? Urine ...   6cubed   16mo

6.5? ... 7.0? ... ... Is this the pH of your urine? Urine pH can vary widely through the day and is little indication your body’s pH.   [End]
      • I realize that ph can vary widely, but by looking at the va...   LoricaLady   16mo

I realize that ph can vary widely, but by looking at the various numbers I believe you can get a pretty good picture of what it is in your body. ... ... For example if it varied from 5.0 to 6.5 that would not be good. ... ... My ph varies indeed, based on what I am eating. If I eat milk, meat and grains, etc., it goes down. If I add in veggies, especially green ones, & some kinds of fruit, it goes up. The ph paper lets me know that the right diet is giving me the right kind of reading.   [End]
        • When I looked into alkalinity and went off CZ since everybo...   hanna   16mo

When I looked into alkalinity and went off CZ since everybody was saying you had to be alkaline I found out that 1/3 of the people have more an acidic body and by metabolic testing I figured that that was me, so I changed back in 2007 from vegetarian to meat etc. ... ... In Suzanne Somers book Knockout she interviewed several cancer doctors. One of them is Dr.Nicholas Gonzalez who has studied Dr.Kelley. ... ... The question was Is cancer acid? ... ... His answer: Parasympathetic tumors exist only in an alkaline environment. These are the leukemias,lymphomas and myelomas. We believe myeloma and sarcomas a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sodium Borohydride as alkalizing and ORP reducing agent??   salo99   21mo

Adding a tiny amount of Sodium Borohydride to tap water alkalizes and dramatically reduces ORP (from +200 to -800). It seems fairly harmless. I’ve been using it for a few weeks. It does have a slightly bitter aftertaste. Any opinions on it’s use? Any possible dangers? Thanks.   [End]
  • Acidic Body and Dont know why!!   chanty475   21mo

Hello, ... ... My body has tested as extremely acidic every time I tested it. I thought maybe it was because it was a faulty test then I tested my boyfriend and his strip was dark dark blue, so this tells me the strips work and basically my body is very acidic. Now im extremely concerned, because me and my boyfriend have been eating the same foods for the past 4 years, working out the same, but i would say he eats more sweets than me and i drink more coffee. How could we test so differently? Could it be from what we ate BEFORE we met? Before we met I ate a highly processed diet and lots of pro ...   [retrieve this message]
    • pH test strips can be deceiving in the very beginning. I f...   refreshed   21mo

pH test strips can be deceiving in the very beginning. I find they work best after I have added more alkaline foods to my diet for a while and then start testing. I use the test strips to see if I’m moving to a good balanced pH. ... ... It is a sign we are bad off if our strip tells us it’s extra high pH and we have been eating poorly and our body shows signs of decline in anyway. That person’s lymph fluid is swimming in acids. Unless the urine is producing the high pH due to ingesting something like baking soda to force it to change....chances are the person is going to experience very har ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Do you have any other symptoms? ... ... I have been battli...   #136235   21mo

Do you have any other symptoms? ... ... I have been battling a severe Golden staph infection, and it makes my body very acidic. ... ... I wonder if other infections may also make the body more acidic. ... ... But if you had something like that, you should have other symptoms.   [End]
  • [New Member] I have a funny anecdote regarding acid/alkalin...   hitfan   27mo

Some charts and tables list potatoes as having a ’moderate’ rating for alkaline or acid, but opinion remains divided on these. It’s kind of like milk--some opinions are positive and negative, but many consider it a wash because of it’s calcium content.   [End]
  • Video Embedded Soap   refreshed   28mo

I wanted to share these videos with those that are interested in pH balance. I don’t sell these products but I do use the soap and neutralizer. However I do not take this product orally, only for cleaning purposes. I just think the story is interesting and it may bless someone who is looking for something to bring about more healthy living. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Except for times when I have been working in the yard or ot...   Five   26mo

Except for times when I have been working in the yard or otherwise have gotten particularily grimy, I do not use soap in the shower. ... I haven’t used soap to bathe for 50 years. ... ... It is only used to wash hands which do get into a lot of messes in the ordinary course of the day.   [End]
  • Question about acid/alkaline balance...   SufferingEczema   28mo

I was wondering if I were to say, eat grains, meat, fish, eggs, fruits and other acidifying foods, yet consume more juiced raw vegetables, would my body be alkaline? ... ... Or is it about making the alkaline sources the only part of your diet. ... ... Thanks. :)   [End]
    • It is all about balance, but most of us in the beginning ar...   refreshed   28mo

It is all about balance, but most of us in the beginning are too acidic and may benefit from a little more alkaline minerals in our foods. The alkaline minerals need to react with the acids to release energy to build our bodies health with. ... ... Too low of stomach acid may need some help when it comes to eating higher alkaline foods. Without that acid, higher alkaline foods like kelp, spiralina and such will bother our stomachs. ... ... There are a whole lot of tips on how to fight the over abundance of acids in our bodies and how to raise the acids in our stomachs....but even tips will only ...   [retrieve this message]
      • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   Dr.FeelGood   28mo

• [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   refreshed   28mo

• Thanks for the responses. ... ... The pHenomenal water loo...   SufferingEczema   28mo

Thanks for the responses. ... ... The pHenomenal water looks awesome, but I’m unfortunately not in a position (financially mostly) to be buying it. ... ... I was wondering if hydrogen peroxide is good to use as an alkalizer by adding to my water? ... ... Wiki says its the strongest oxidizer there is.   [End]
            • It may be better to not mess with your stomach but go more ...   refreshed   28mo

It may be better to not mess with your stomach but go more for the lungs. You can take a new bottle of nasal spray (the type with the ultra fine sprayer) and pour the contents out and replace it with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. Spray in your mouth as you gently inhale. ... ... The ultra fine sprayer is very important so you don’t get large droplets down your throat and lungs. You just want a fine mist. If you can’t find such a fine mister, you can use a regular nasal sprayer and just aim at your tongue and gently inhale. The larger droplets will hit the tongue and the finer particles will be inh ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Thanks bro. ... ... Gonna go look for some in a couple hou...   SufferingEczema   28mo

Thanks bro. ... ... Gonna go look for some in a couple hours. ... ... One other question is, getting it from a pharmacy would be okay right? Because I doubt I can get it anywhere else here. I’ll do the test for additives of course (a couple drops of it in a glass of water to see if it changes colour). ... ... If I can’t get hydrogen peroxide, would calcium carbonate supplements work too?   [End]
                • Stick with the hydrogen peroxide for now. Rock hard calciu...   refreshed   28mo

Stick with the hydrogen peroxide for now. Rock hard calcium will not do you much good without knowing how much acid and what kind of acid will react the best with your calcium carbonate. ... ... Learn how to choose highly mineralized foods that are rich in alkaline minerals, yet are complexed with all the different acids and much needed live carbons. Of course I realize this takes more effort on our part and most of the time everyone is looking for something that won’t take too much time, but this the the best way to get to the root of the problem. You don’t want to become a human balancing ...   [retrieve this message]
            • If you are suffering from Eczema like your user name sugges...   refreshed   28mo

If you are suffering from Eczema like your user name suggests, I wanted to ask if you have tried spraying your skin with Hydrogen Peroxide and leaving it on for about 3 minutes and then taking a shower to wash it off? Then dry your skin and apply another spray all over and let it set of about the same amount of time to neutralize any acids that may have drawn out of you skin due to the warm/hot shower. ... ... I don’t know if hot water bothers your skin but taking a hot bath with 2-3 cups epsom salt, a quart of hydrogen peroxide and a cup of sea salt can start the process of drawing out the ac ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Loving the quick responses. oving the quick responses. 3 ...   SufferingEczema   28mo

Loving the quick responses. oving the quick responses. 3 ... ... Nah I haven’t tried hydrogen peroxide in any form. It was the PH Miracle that informed me about it. ... ... I have tried applying diluted ACV to my eczema though, and that did absolutely no good. ... ... As for the baths, when I used to apply ACV I was very tempted by the bath idea, the only problem is that I don’t have a bathtub (they’re not very common where I live and are mostly considered a luxury rather than a necessity). ... ... Any ideas about my previous questions?   [End]
                • Depending on how bad you want it....you can use a child’s s...   refreshed   28mo

Depending on how bad you want it....you can use a child’s swimming pool or a metal farm tank or even ask to borrow a friend’s or relative’s tub. People are very understanding when they have a guest bath and you tell them it’s for health reasons. Well, at least they are understanding until you don’t clean the tub after you are finished. ... ... Perhaps if you get a chance to go on vacation sometime, you can rent a hotel room with a bath and give it a good try. I personally like spa vacations. ... ... Hmmmm, putting acid on top of already too acidic skin. Yeah, I don’t think it would work too ...   [retrieve this message]
        • hmmmm? let me see, and you can correct me if I’m wrong. ......   sundragon   28mo

hmmmm? let me see, and you can correct me if I’m wrong. ... ... you’ve just started with affiliate marketing and this is your very first post. your domain name and hosting are at godaddy and you payed for it $4.99/year ( website builder included ) ... ... you operate off of 5 page website with no content and no back links. your testimonials are actually a testimonial from your aunt or something, and your credibility is zero. on top of all that, you’re trying to sell a $40 bottle of some weak lime solution which you claim is a miracle. ... ... I could continue, but have no time for this BS, so I’ll tell y ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone else experienced that higher than average ph can be ...   LoricaLady   28mo

I have noticed that if my ph drops to 6.5, which is considered acceptable on the low end, that my energy and mood sag. On the other hand, if I let my ph go up to 8 or even 9 ph once a day then I feel stronger in those ways all day. Most of the day I tend to be at 7.0 to 7.5, but those daily high spikes (from using baking soda & lime juice with lots of water to protect the kidneys, once a day) help me feel better than if I stayed 7.0 all day. ... ... Anyone know why?   [End]
  • Making and eating sprouts 4X a day got me alkaline!   LoricaLady   30mo

I eat a basically healthy, organic diet and include milk products and eggs and just a little meat which are acididc. I have had a terrible time getting alkaline. Every day my numbers would drop on the little paper strips and I would have to take a tsp of baking soda with some lime juice in it. Then I had to drink that with a lot of water so as not to stress my kidneys, & make sure that I had plenty of folic acid & potassium to counteract the effects of the baking soda. ... ... I had been eating some sprouts once a day. I noticed that while I was killing candida that they would give me more ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That’s wonderful news! I want to get back into growing my o...   verysugar   30mo

That’s wonderful news! I want to get back into growing my own wheatgrass and juicing it daily. It’s such concentrated nutrition, as well as being alkaline overall. ... ... I will just say also, that if one follows a diet of raw vegetables and vegetable juices, plus some fruits, nuts and seeds, pH should become normal and healthy over time. ... ... ... and if one consumes raw foods, a lot of organic vegetable juice, and minimal processed foods ... and gets daily exercise, sunlight and meditation ... they may well become free of all physical ills. Parasiticidal herbs and bitters (for killing worms/flu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have given up on juicing much wheatgrass for now. Growing...   LoricaLady   30mo

I have given up on juicing much wheatgrass for now. Growing it is such a hassle - unless maybe one had a huge yard & lives in a climate where one can grow it year round. As for other juicing, it can actually cause health problems if done excessively. I became hypothyroid after juicing a lot. Some things like spinach and brocolli are goitrogens - damage the thyroid - and juicing gives them in concentrated forms. Mho we need more than raw fruits & veggies (though I don’t think we need grains. I have had hardly any for months & that has caused me no problems). I think we need meat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How To Make Alkaline Water?   UserX   31mo

I have water that is 7.4ph and would like to increase its ph just a little bit. ... ... Can I use himalayan pink salt or real salt in small amounts to accomplish this?   [End]
    • hey PuppetMaster84, ... ... I would say yes, cuz seawater ...   sundragon   31mo

hey PuppetMaster84, ... ... I would say yes, cuz seawater pH is above 7.4 ... ... best would be to use Celtic Gray salt, but Redmonds salt because of its high mineral content would do the job as well. ... ... however, if you’re doing this in attempt to increase your body’s pH, this alone won’t be enough.   [End]
  • Facts don’t necessarily have the power to change our minds.   RR Webmaster   31mo  C

This article is relevant to all debates and all people believing in ”facts”. ... ... We see it again and again: forum participants continuosly keep their old beliefs rather then accept new facts that are contrary to old beliefs. ... ... ... Original article: ... ... How facts backfire ... ... Researchers discover a surprising threat to democracy: our brains ... ... http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2010/07/11/how_facts_backfire/ ... ... ... ... ”Facts don’t necessarily have the power to change our minds. In fact, quite the opposite. In a series of studies in 2005 and 2006, researchers at the University of Mic ...   [retrieve this message]
    • we live in a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy. appa...   chinlang   31mo

we live in a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy. apparently, that fact wasn’t enough to change the researchers’ minds.   [End]
      • Video Embedded Perhaps you missed the recent event that occurred in late J...   turiya   31mo

Perhaps you missed the recent event that occurred in late July 2011 - Congress created a new form of government - the Council of 13, a.k.a the ’Super Committee’ or better said Obama & his 12 disciples (consisting of 3 Dumbocrats & 3 Repugnicans), or in other words we’re now under the reign of 13 dictators, whereby the President is the kingpin. ... ... This is an example whereby belief can override the basic fact that the Constitution is dead, it has been undermined by design. ... ...   [End]
    • I think the author is guilty of his own claims. Besides thi...   #143327   31mo

I think the author is guilty of his own claims. Besides this is nothing new, most people understand this already. How does the phrase go ”tell somebody something they already know and they love you, tell people something they don’t know and they hate you” ? This is the world of the experts, people who get paid to tell you things you already know.   [End]
    • Re: Facts don’t necessarily have the power to change our ...   InCharge   31mo

Fact: This country has a constitution.  ... ... Fact: obummer doesn’t think our constitution pertains to his decisions in how this country should be run. ... ... Fact: The Federal Reserve prints money at will. ... ... Fact: We as a country are in debt over 14 trillion dollars because of it. ... ... Fact: There isn’t much chance the public can learn the facts. The Media doesn’t tell us all the facts, and the government lies about the facts. ... ... Change all of the above, and the people will know the facts. Then they will have to do research on some other idiotic subject. ... ... And some want to kill J ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Facts don’t necessarily have the power to change our mi...   Michael B   31mo

I consciously and intentionally choose to interpret this factual information with my eye toward reinforcing my preexisting view that the majority of stones released from liver flushes are in fact intrahepatic stones. ... ... The manner in which I choose to reinforce my preexisting view is by asserting that this article directly proves how opposers of the liver flush will interpret information in this article with an eye toward reinforcing their preexisting views that the liver flush does not work, and that the liver flush supporters are stubbornly refusing factual information. ... ... =) ... ... By the w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Researchers discover a surprising threat to productive live...   chinlang   31mo

Researchers discover a surprising threat to productive liver debates: illogical condescending Randy Marsh look-a-likes whose itsy bitsy teenie weenie bile ducts are clogged with calcified crow. ...   [End]
    • The reason is.........   Count Blah   31mo

politics is personality. ... You have 3 personality types: ... Altruists ... Independents ... Predators ... ... Ds Ls Rs ... each views the world from their perspective ... and interprets the facts to fit their world view ... ... the only cure for that is spiritual detachment from ... ones egocentric point of view. ... ... one doesnt try and change ones personality one ... simply understands that a limited point of view ... is incomplete. ... ... liberals will always believe in communism ... conservatives will always believe in fascism unless ... they transcend their limited position.   [End]
      • I’d say that the reason is because people are naturally Pol...   Five   26mo

I’d say that the reason is because people are naturally Polarity Responders. ... ... Next time you have a Yes-No type argument with anyone - If you are saying yes it is; switch to No it isn’t and very like the other person will come back with Yes it is.  :lol: ... ...   ...   [End]
    • Re: Facts don’t necessarily have the power to change our mi...   turiya   31mo

Mind is basically a graveyard. It accumulates & categorizes information & images that are acquired through experiences, and all experiences are of the past. And the past is dead & gone. ... ... The main activity of mind is engaged in thinking of the past. When not thinking of the past, then it is planning for the future, which is only a projection of what has been experienced in the past. Plans are made, goals are set, from an edited version of what has been experienced in the past. The negative is edited out and the positive is projected as a goal to be achieved at sometime in the future. ... ... M ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Facts don’t necessarily have the power to change our ...   ginab4u   31mo

Very good post. Where’s the "like" button? Are you on facebook turiya? ... ... Oh yea, I’ll just agree. ...   [End]
      • Re: Facts don’t necessarily have the power to change our mi...   trust2009   31mo

they are paid for their jobs to believe so they impose definitions as facts. we are reduced to nothing just baseless imforcement of Laws that which we would not be able to embody as has been the laws of nature. the humans right for life to be enforced - that is good for a job. we are not entrusted by those who control us for they have to make a living out of introducing their disturbance and then laws as tools for their works. ... The facts are the world is not sustainable with two dementions. Just look at paper works and the other demention is the embodiment facts of life. ... Is it a change to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re:   #68716   31mo

I don’t believe it, and by posting that, you have only made me adhere even more strongly to my position.   [End]
      • when our spirit comes to unite to the body and the earth we...   trust2009   31mo

when our spirit comes to unite to the body and the earth we tend to fly even highter. The son of God was born when that spirit embodied the form. ... how can one’s consciousness formed by restless energy feed the body and what one would see in peace on earth?   [End]
        • Re:Worthless thread.   grassman   31mo

Factually speaking funny as shite. ... ... The all is one graveyard is mindfulness thats dead on arrival. ... ...   [End]
        • Re:   #68716   31mo

Peace on earth ? lol. ... ... The only time the lion is gonna lay with the lamb, is when the lamb is in the lion’s belly. ... ... Look at the moon, planet Mars, etc. Now, those are some peaceful places. ... ... Do ya really want peace on Earth ? Be careful what ya dream.   [End]
          • Image Embedded Lion lays with Lamb   befurther   31mo

... Little Tyke with Becky ... ... For teeth and gums, the Westbeaus supplied rubber boots, since she refused bones. They attracted her to the boots by sprinkling them with perfume. One boot lasted almost a month. ... Little Tyke had many close animal friends. Her favorites were Pinky (a kitten), Imp (another kitten), Becky (a lamb) and Baby (a fawn). Her favorite and closest friend, however, was Becky, who preferred Little Tyke’s company to any of the other animals. ... ... http://www.vegetarismus.ch/vegepet/tyke.htm ...   [End]
    • Re: Facts don’t necessarily have the power to change our mi...   Mira528   31mo

”... There is a substantial body of psychological research showing that people tend to interpret information with an eye toward reinforcing their preexisting views. If we believe something about the world, we are more likely to passively accept as truth any information that confirms our beliefs, and actively dismiss information that doesn’t. This is known as “motivated reasoning.” Whether or not the consistent information is accurate, we might accept it as fact, as confirmation of our beliefs. This makes us more confident in said beliefs, and even less likely to entertain facts that contra ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ”I think there’s a lot of truth in this statement. ... ......   befurther   31mo

”I think there’s a lot of truth in this statement. ... ... Belief systems are a curious thing and are based largely, IMO, on what we CHOOSE to believe from what other people have said and written and on our own observations of the world. ... ... We hold certain beliefs that we subconsciously believe are essential to our survival and if we can’t break through this, we’ll reject a lot of new ideas. ... ... Or we have a vested interest based on certain ”facts”. ... ... What is fact, that is the question. There are many ”facts” that aren’t real facts, IMO, just our beliefs as to which are the true facts. ... ... I’d e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • “Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exha...   befurther   31mo

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy that did not commit suicide.” (Samuel Adams) ...   [End]
    • FACT: only 2% of the population can solve this in under 15 ...   chinlang   31mo

FACT: only 2% of the population can solve this in under 15 seconds. ... ... Say the opposite of each these words: ... 1.always 2.coming 3.from 4.take 5.me 6.down ...   [End]
      • the first thing is done - error and intended wrong so that ...   trust2009   31mo

the first thing is done - error and intended wrong so that the right thing done is the only accepted believed correction of the merciless expension of evil, and all this the mind knows. ... Man have no God but evil to generate the poisonous seeds. ... that is why he goes down while using its evil frustration and anger to produce more things to make him going down again and again and he thinks he enjoys it so more and more. But what he enjoys he ignores and it goes against himself. ... if man cares he will feed himself the Love and right that he does not make from himself (the mind, from the death) ...   [retrieve this message]
  • pH (how long does it take   thisisaj   32mo

I started fasting on Wed. (8/17) and drinking lime water with stevia only and taking some herbal supplements. Today, (8/19), I brought some Ionized water (pH 9.5 supposedly) and introduced bentonite to help cleanse. ... ... I brought some test strips from Petsmart from the aquarium section. I tested my pH around mid-day, today (8/19) and the pH looked to be about 6 (barely on the test strip; actually, the last color code on the test strip). Now, at 9:30pm, I used another test strip and urinated on it. IT WAS PALE! IT DIDN’T EVEN REGISTER ON THE STRIP. Now, at 9:49pm, I urinated again but ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You need to follow some kind of protocol, just downing a bu...   #142334   32mo

You need to follow some kind of protocol, just downing a bunch of alkaline substances is not whats it’s all aboutand you should never drink lime water without a mild food acid like fresh lemons or raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar. Do some research first.   [End]
    • Image Embedded ... ... "I brought some test strips from Petsmart fro...   #107689   31mo

... ... "I brought some test strips from Petsmart from the aquarium section. ... I tested my pH around mid-day, today (8/19) and the pH looked to be about 6 ... (barely on the test strip; actually, the last color code on the test strip). ... Now, at 9:30pm, I used another test strip and urinated on it. IT WAS PALE! IT ... DIDN’T EVEN REGISTER ON THE STRIP. Now, at 9:49pm, I urinated again but this ... time I did it in a plastic cup and followed the directions and swirled the stick ... around. Looks to be between 6 and 6.5 (can’t tell which color it’s closer to). ... ... ... ... Any advice? ... ... What should I do? ... ... H ...   [retrieve this message]
      • All of these things can be misleading... and blood pH is NO...   grzbear   31mo

All of these things can be misleading... and blood pH is NOT a good indicator either, because if it is... there are already severe problems. ... ... Anyone’s body will attempt to maintain the blood pH within a narrow range at *all* costs. Those *costs*, such as robbing whatever it needs in terms of alkaline substances, from less important systems, the bones, or even through the manufacture of *alkaline* ammonia, slowly, in order to keep the blood pH in a narrow range, over time, and as it gets worse, causes all kinds of chronic disease as the *systems*, *organs*, and *bones* degrade over time. ...   [retrieve this message]
        • That’s the beauty of understanding the theory of pH balance...   #142334   31mo

That’s the beauty of understanding the theory of pH balance. By measuring urine and saliva you are able to help correct the pH of the blood and maintaining that delicate pH zone that the blood must sustain or we will die. ... Knowing also that an acidic or unbalanced body will weaken our system by extracting what it needs from the bones and other organs enables us to take corrective measures and decrease the potential for disease.This is powerful knowledge.   [End]
        • ... ... Well grz, I poke my head into the zone once in a w...   #107689   31mo

... ... Well grz, I poke my head into the zone once in a while when I look for ... information about things I might be dealing with and sometimes stay for a few ... days before shaking my head and leaving again.  I know from reading many of ... your posts in the past that your are reliable and reputable so what I’m going to ... post is not a rip at your reply per se, but perhaps a reply to so much of what I ... see on this site. ... ... I would never have made my response if this were a support group but because ... it’s a debate thread I put my tongue in cheek and made that response.  I ... did that because ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ”My question is - where does one find the scientific eviden...   grzbear   31mo

”My question is - where does one find the scientific evidence to support this?” ”I don’t worry about pH balance, never thought of it.” ”I do adjust what I eat/drink based on how my urine tastes.” ”So what is the point of even testing when we KNOW that a urine pH means nothing?” So what is the point of even testing when we KNOW that a urine pH means nothing?” ... ... You stated that urine pH did *mean something* by using the taste of it as a measure. Now in this question above, you are saying that tasting your own urine means nothing? ... ... Which is it? ... ... That is what people do not understand... ...   [retrieve this message]
            • It is incredible how much misinformation there is just on C...   #142334   31mo

It is incredible how much misinformation there is just on Curezone itself about pH balancing. People who have never studied it giving advice when they don’t have a clue on how to even use the ph stix. The candida forum is probably the worse and yet these people continue to suffer with their false beliefs. To me my candida symptoms were the first thing to improve from following the basics of acid base theory, of course it took over a month to really feel the positive effects or feel I was completely curing myself of candida over growth, However I didn’t have the mounds of misinformation lik ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A Deadly Myth: How Much Protein Do We Really Need?   sundragon   32mo

although the majority of the people who frequently visited Morelesses forum learned this by now, it would be of great benefit to the rest of the nonbelievers to grasp the fact that amino acids = nitrogen = acidity = diseases. ... ... http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2011/07/31/18686607.php ... ... ps. how do you buffer the acidity, with your alkaline reserve or with your bones?   [End]
  • another thing people find confusing...   grzbear   32mo

For simplicities sake, I will use a very common example here... ... ... To raise the alkalinity of a swimming pool, one can add Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate). ... ... Baking Soda will also raise the pH of the pool water, however, only slightly. ... ... To raise both the pH and and alkalinity of the pool, one would use Soda Ash (Sodium Carbonate) until proper pH is reached and then add Baking Soda to make further adjustments to the alkalinity if needed. ... ... For those who do not quite understand this... Soda Ash (Sodium Carbonate) and Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) are NOT the same thing. ... ... This is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • is the 'moreless' program just rebranded rbti?   #127986   32mo

it sure sounds like, verbatim. ... ... ... why would someone try to claim credit for the rbti program and mislead people that it is their own creation? ... ... not to take anything away from rbti, it sure does sound interesting. i guess we have to be very careful of charlatans these days. ... ...   [End]
    • Truly study it and find out. Ask Moreless....he had wonder...   refreshed   32mo

Truly study it and find out. Ask Moreless....he had wonderful teachers that believed in RBTI. It’s very interesting how people learn to improve on whatever knowledge they gain. If you are referring to my latest post...I was mostly talking about his personality and style of teaching.....but I believe he and others have improved on RBTI quite a bit. ... ...   [End]
    • why would someone try to claim credit for the rbti program ...   sundragon   32mo

why would someone try to claim credit for the rbti program and mislead people that it is their own creation? ... ...   ... ... show me one single line where he stated this. you obviously have no clue about Moreless teachings, so do some research first before you open your pie hole. ... ... ... ... ... ... makes you kinda wonder why some of you still can’t sleep at night because of him, although he left CZ quite some time ago. could it be that he was bad for "business" because he never took no dime off of anybody, or is it just because of staggering number of successful testimonials accredit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I ask you, is RBTI (Reams Biological Theory of Ionization) ...   grzbear   32mo

I ask you, is RBTI (Reams Biological Theory of Ionization) a repackaged Arrhenius ion theory? A repackaged Arrhenius Alkaline\Acid theory? ... ... And... who’s work did Arrhenius build on? How far back does it go? We will likely never know. ... ... In the grand scheme of things, it doesn’t really matter now does it? What matters first and foremost, is that people find simple, affordable ways to *prevent* disease from occurring in the first place, and the ability to resolve disease on their own when necessary. ... ... Having *teachers* that *teach* us to do this (teach us to *fish* for ourselves, ra ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey Grz....   #69242   32mo

... Lead a catfish to water.... ... And they will always horse around. ... ... Saddle experience to a mule. ... Some will be bucked. Some not f’d. ... ... Oh the importance of what is ”taught”..... ... And what is ”not”.......... ... ... Oh the pages written on what is ”naught”... ... Yet we all seem to be caught... ... ... ... ... The path to gold is written into our soul. ... Step one, written into the Sun. ... ... A Tiger Trance. That knows ”no” dance. ... ... Lion’s forsaking the setting sun.... ... ... My Son. ... ... ... ... I was once told that..... ... Notebooks and clipboards come in all sizes. ... What a suprise! ... ... And that.... ... Pencils and Ruler ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: is the 'moreless' program just rebranded rbti?   #143595   32mo

”it sure sounds like, verbatim.” ... ... But it’s not is it? And if you can make this claim you really don’t understand either protocol’ ... Besides no one owns the secrets of good health they are self evident, they ring true like a bell, a collection of truths that meet at a vortex, hold true in the macro and the micro, from the soil we live on walk on and depend on to strengthen our inner terrain to electro magnetic anions of the Van Allen belt.   [End]
  • Can negative emotions affect the body’s pH?   Will_I_Ever_Learn   3y

... ...   ... ... From http://articlesofhealth.blogspot.com/2011/05/emotions-cause-acidity-that-leads-to.html ... ... --Beginning of article-- ... ... Emotions Cause Acidity That Leads To Sickness and Disease ... ...   ... ... Question: Can negative emotions affect the body’s pH? Can negative emotions affect our bodies’ health? ... ... Dr. Robert O. Young: My research has continuously supported the theory that there is only one sickness and only one disease. This 25 year body of knowledge, based on the live and dry blood microscopy and dietary management of over 25,000 people, not only c ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sharing a link or two...   grzbear   3y

and a few ideas for searches... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1810717#i ... http://www.google.com/search?q=bicarbonate+nitrogen+balance ... http://www.google.com/search?q=bicarbonate+nitrogen+metabolism ... ... humans have altered\broken the nitrogen, hydrogen, sulfur, and carbon balances among others. ... ... Also check out geometric isotopes and isomers. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
    • Geometric Isomers Examples   Will_I_Ever_Learn   3y

Geometric Isomers Examples ... ... ...   ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fumaric_acid ... ... Fumaric acid ... ... Fumaric acid or trans-butenedioic acid is the chemical compound with the formula HO 2 CCH=CHCO 2 H. This white crystalline compound is one of two isomeric unsaturated dicarboxylic acids, the other being maleic acid. In fumaric acid the carboxylic acid groups are trans (E) and in maleic acid they are cis (Z). Fumaric acid has a fruit-like taste. The salts and esters are known as fumarates. As a food additive, it is used as an acidity regulator and is denoted by the E number ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Moderator - question?   Mira528   3y

Did this really happen? Sorry to address this publicly; I would have sent you a PM instead if I knew who moderated the post. ... ... (posted by Hv, who said he was banned from this forum) ... ... ”You mean like your posts frequently do. By the way how does it reflect on you when you make an implied threat on me offering me $500 for me to give you me personal information so you can find me?!!!! By the way I saved the post to make sure it did not get deleted or edited. Here is your quote:” ... ... (he’s quoting patientadvocate here) ... ... ”p.s. i’ll pay you for your contact information mr. dangerous! i wi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hv, and grassman were banned for a number of reasons... Inc...   grzbear   3y

Hv, and grassman were banned for a number of reasons... Including many, many *bad* alerts on their posts. ... ... In fact I avoided banning them for months in spite of these *bad* alerts, and their *bully*, immature behavior towards others. ... ... ”(posted by Hv, who said he was banned from this forum) ... ... ”You mean like your posts frequently do. By the way how does it reflect on you when you make an implied threat on me offering me $500 for me to give you me personal information so you can find me?!!!! By the way I saved the post to make sure it did not get deleted or edited. Here is your quote:” ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wow, what an incredibly biased action you took Grz. Sad to ...   spudlydoo   3y

Wow, what an incredibly biased action you took Grz. Sad to see, but not unexpected on CZ. ... ... Perhaps putting the ego away, should be standard policy for all moderators, as well as those giving this advice to posters. ... ... spud   [End]
        • How is it biased? ... ... I NEVER, deleted or edited a pos...   grzbear   3y

How is it biased? ... ... I NEVER, deleted or edited a post of apposing content in this forum EVER... no matter how strong the argument against. ... ... The edits I did make, to only 1 post of Hv’s (the ONLY time I have ever done that since being a moderator here) were his taunting ROTFLMAO!!!, LOL!!!!, Troll, cult, etc. cyberbully comments directed at belittling, harassing, and taunting the *poster(s)* not the message. ... ... and this is EXACTLY why I have always refused to have a forum of my own... sometimes, one has to make a decision - that decision will never please everyone... it will also be take ...   [retrieve this message]
          • IMO, It is biased because the others that were engaging in ...   spudlydoo   3y

IMO, It is biased because the others that were engaging in the same behaviour, were not banned, and are still posting. ... ... As you are a follower of ML, your position is already compromised in favour of those promoting this theory and protocol IMO. ... ... Have you emailed the others involved to tell them to temper their behaviour? ... ... ROTFLMAO , lol etc are not taunting, it is an indication that the poster finds the information laughable. I use both of these acronyms in posts many times, to indicate my amusement, why should Hv be banned for doing the same. ... ... As for name calling, it is never war ...   [retrieve this message]
          • it wasn’t biased at all. you did a good job, and much neede...   lisamarie23   3y

it wasn’t biased at all. you did a good job, and much needed if i might add, of balanced moderating. frankly i am surprised this person is allowed his own forum. ... ... i was harrassed and attacked by hv as well. fortunately i have thick skin but others shouldn’t have to be harrassed on a health forum. ... ... imo, universaly, people who display that sort of behavior are acting solely out of insecurity. in the end all it does is detract from his message.   [End]
        • I don’t see Grz’ actions as being biased at all. I have see...   wombat   3y

I don’t see Grz’ actions as being biased at all. I have seen him exercise a helluva lot of patience in his interchanges with Hv over time and with Hv debating here there is no such thing as civilized debate. We have seen this over and over and over on the boards(debate AND support) when Hv decides to push his opinion. It’s no secret. ... ... His action here was justified, IMO. ... ... And lest this be taken the wrong way, let me say this AGAIN. I think that Hv has a LOT to offer CZ. HOWEVER, it seems that he is unable to restrain himself from belittling those that don’t agree with him. It’s obvious ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Your entitled to your opinion Wombat, just as I am, this ho...   spudlydoo   3y

Your entitled to your opinion Wombat, just as I am, this however does not make either you or me right, or wrong. ... ... I don’t see a problem with questioning Grz’s decision in this matter, and obviously you do, thats just the way it is. ... ... As for ML’s protocol, it is good to be fully informed as to what this protocol is based on, that is why this debate forum is a good idea, people should have access to all points of view, and all evidence. Hv has done a very good job of providing credible information disproving the claims made by ML and his followers. It would be great to have some of the pe ...   [retrieve this message]
            • There is no equality in Nature, else there would be no need...   #68716   3y

There is no equality in Nature, else there would be no need for and form of governance, be it that of a website forum by a moderator, or the great Roman Empire, Babylon, Meads and Persians, Greeks, Egypt, etc., cuz all would be equal . Its inequality in Nature that gives rise to ”evolution”, else there’d be no need for it cuz when all is equal, its akin to zero chemical potential, a neutral solution of equimolar amounts of NaOH and HCl. ... ... :)   [End]
          • Thanks Wombat! Could´nt have put it better. n.m.   mu-shen   3y
        • Agree with Wombat :) Re: Moderator - question?   unyquity   3y

If there is a biased or egoic bone is Grzbear’s body (or posting history) it’s likely the tiniest on CureZone. ... ... To whom much is given, much IS required...and Hv is a forum owner and should be held to a higher standard than the average poster. ... ... Grz’s decision was not an easy decision to make; knowing Grz’s integrity, I know that it was likely even harder to make that decision because Hv & Grz have disagreed publicly. It’s tough to do the thing your integrity & inner voice as a moderator is telling you is correct, when you know there’s likely to be many that assume you’re being biased b ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re:   spudlydoo   3y

Any issue I had with the decision Grz has made, has been resolved, through discussion. As you are replying to my post if you wish to continue this, please reply to someone other than myself, as I have no wish for this to turn into some sort of drama. ... ... spud   [End]
            • Posts must have 'crossed in the mail' (+edit)...Re:   unyquity   3y

When I first read your post above, I didn’t understand what you meant (until I reread the thread and saw your post at the end of the thread). ... ... I think I see what happened - I’d had my post started for an hour or more before you posted (and I was interrupted by some kefir straining & dishwashing duties), and I didn’t reread the entire thread before I finished it and hit ”send”....so I didn’t see your post about things being resolved. ... ... Edit - I just clicked the wrong button and my post posted before I was finished :( ... ... I wouldn’t have responded ”to” you if I’d seen you’d already resolve ...   [retrieve this message]
              • No problem at all Uny, I’m just glad things are sorted out,...   spudlydoo   3y

No problem at all Uny, I’m just glad things are sorted out, its a good thing that people have differences of opinion, and can discuss them in a civil manner, makes for less drama, and greater understanding, which I think we can all use now and then. ... ... Hope your kefir turned out well :) ... ... spud   [End]
      • Re: Moderator - question? (edit)   Mira528   3y

Hi Grz, thanks for explaining. I’m not questioning your decisions as Moderator but trying to show you another point of view (it’s a debate forum after all). ... ... Reading your post, it struck me that it’s very different from your usual style. It almost seems sanctimonious and one-sided, IMO, and I was surprised to see such a detailed analysis posted in so little time. It made me think ”don’t you have an 8-hour a day job?” ... ... We all know that posts are interpreted differently by different people, based on our own frame of reference, emotions, etc., at the time we read them. ... ... Also - have ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Moderator - question?   spudlydoo   3y

... ... Hi Mira, just noticed that as well, do you know if they are bad or good alerts, as already alerted comes up when either good or bad is pressed? lol, would be nice to think they were good alerts :) Weird. ... ... spud   [End]
          • Re: Moderator - question? (edited)   Mira528   3y

We can’t see which alerts are good ones and which are bad ones (that always puzzled me). But there surely is something strange going on! ... ... And once it’s alerted, no one else can alert it again. Maybe someone is good-alerting to prevent others from bad-alerting, or vice versa. ... ...   [End]
        • Re: Moderator - question? (edit)   grzbear   3y

”Hi Grz, thanks for explaining. I’m not questioning your decisions as Moderator but trying to show you another point of view (it’s a debate forum after all).” ”Reading your post, it struck me that it’s very different from your usual style. It almost seems sanctimonious and one-sided, IMO, and I was surprised to see such a detailed analysis posted in so little time. It made me think ”don’t you have an 8-hour a day job?”” ”Also - have you noticed that 7 out of 11 posts in this thread have been alerted? Does someone around here have any itchy alert-finger? It seems odd!” ”It makes me wonder - ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Moderator - question?   spudlydoo   3y

Good point Mira, who moderates this particular forum? I for one appreciate the information that Hv puts out, and it serves as a base to conduct my own further research. ... ... Without Hv being able to post on this forum, there will only be misinformation posted, and no debate, (this is a debate forum). ... ... Why not remove the parts of the post that the moderator thinks break the TOS, and leave the rest of the info intact, why simply ban Hv, and allow those who are breaking the TOS to remain???? ... ... spud   [End]
      • What is objectivity?   Will_I_Ever_Learn   3y

... What is objectivity? ... ... >>Without Hv being able to post on this forum, there will only be misinformation posted, and no debate, (this is a debate forum).<< ... ... ... If the above statement is not a biased opinion, then I don’t know what it is. ... ... You could learn a lot from ... 1st International Acid-Base Symposium 2001 ... http://www.saeure-basen-forum.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=52 ... ... I prefer their sciences to hv’s. ... ... ... Objectivity is a myth. Because of the psychological nature of our mind, objectivity does not exit. ... ... It is t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks for the post WIEL, I actually prefer my own research...   spudlydoo   3y

Thanks for the post WIEL, I actually prefer my own research on the subject of acid and alkali properties, rather than following anyone’s idea of science. I have studied biology and chemistry extensively, and formed my own view from that study. ... ... I will however, look at the links you have provided, as all good scientists know, nothing is set in stone, and views can change as knowledge grows. ... ... I stand by my statement, that you have quoted from my post, I have seen nothing on this forum that would be considered credible evidence, or proof, of the theory espoused here. Although there is som ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Good post, I agree n/m   Mira528   3y
            • I was curious about the Moreless program and checked it out...   #141756   3y

I was curious about the Moreless program and checked it out a few days ago. ... ... There are hundreds upon hundreds of testimonials. ... ... The proof is in the pudding, as they say. ... ... It sort of reminds me of the difference between an academic who is out of touch with reality (we all know who this is), and a person who is hands on, in the streets so to speak, getting real world results. ... ... What i see in the academic person’s forum is a few good results here and there, but the vast majority of people are just floundering. Why can’t people wake up and see things for what they are? ... ... More power t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Baking soda in water...Good idea? I feel sick...   leggybrandi   3y

I have been putting baking soda in my water and drinking it for the last three days (2-3 cups a day). I have a headache and feel really tired. Is that normal? I also had some diarrhea which may have contained flukes/parasites. Any suggestions?? ... ...   [End]
    • Drinking baking soda is a bad idea for so many reasons. One...   Hveragerthi   3y

Drinking baking soda is a bad idea for so many reasons. One you are going to neutralize your stomach acid leading to a number of health issues: ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1581539#i ... ... Secondly that is a lot of sodium, which can lead to an electrolyte imbalance.  It is the excess sodium that is likely causing the headache. ... ... And drinking baking soda can lead to a state of alkalosis, which is also very dangerous. ... ... This is why I have such a problem with the Acid/Alkaline forums.  These forums are not about balance but rather about creating an alkaline state, which ...   [retrieve this message]
      • for someone to find healing,  full spectrum EM energy ...   sundragon   3y

for someone to find healing,  full spectrum EM energy is necessary. this means that All the alkaline minerals must react against All the acids present, water and oil soluble, so it’s no wonder that a single alkaline mineral ( sodium ) cannot convey that, and this is exactly the opposite from what’s been advised on acid/alkaline balance principle forum ( ask Moreless ).   ... ...   ... ... This is why I have such a problem with the Acid/Alkaline forums. ... ... ... again you can’t put that t-shit over you head Hv? ... ...   ... ... And drinking baking soda can lead to a state of alkalosis, ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Image Embedded   for someone to find healing,  full spectru...   Hveragerthi   3y

for someone to find healing,  full spectrum EM energy is necessary. this means that All the alkaline minerals must react against All the acids present, water and oil soluble, so it’s no wonder that a single alkaline mineral ( sodium ) cannot convey that, and this is exactly the opposite from what’s been advised on acid/alkaline balance principle forum ( ask Moreless ).    ... ... ROTFLMAO!!!!!  You mean the same person who claims that sunlight is acidic?  Or that ammonia has isotopes? Or that muscles burn protein instead of glucose? Or that there are subato ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hv, I believe God is using you to draw people into natural ...   refreshed   3y

Hv, I believe God is using you to draw people into natural health, mainly because many people are use to putting their trust into medicine, doctors and science. It is very scary for most to totally drop medicine and go into taking personal responsibility for themselves. ... ... Even though you and I do not agree on how to achieve real health, I know you have a few tricks up you sleeve that help people feel better. ... ... My hope is that at some point people will realize that you do not have all the answers and will seek God’s wisdom in healing. I am completely free of Multiple Sclerosis symptoms ...   [retrieve this message]
            •  Hv, I believe God is using you to draw people into na...   Hveragerthi   3y

Hv, I believe God is using you to draw people into natural health, mainly because many people are use to putting their trust into medicine, doctors and science. ... ... Even alternative medicines are science.  The only people who ignore this fact are the people who make up their own science so they ignore real science since it will expose their fraud.  And note that alternative medicines are still medicine and there are medical doctors that work with alternative medicines. ... ... It is very scary for most to totally drop medicine and go into taking personal responsibility for them ...   [retrieve this message]
              • your post, in response to refreshed, is so full of misinfor...   grzbear   3y

your post, in response to refreshed, is so full of misinformation I do not even have the time to address it... ... ... :-\ ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
                •  your post, in response to refreshed, is so full of mi...   Hveragerthi   3y

your post, in response to refreshed, is so full of misinformation I do not even have the time to address it... ... ... :-\ ... ... grz- ... ... If your idea of addressing it is anything like your last post then you should not waste your time.  You did not get anything right in that post and only served to make yourself look totally foolish. ...   [End]
                • I agree...not worth it to try and convince him if his mind ...   refreshed   3y

I agree...not worth it to try and convince him if his mind is made up, but more than worth it to try and let others see through the veil of natural health that has been covered over an allopathic mentality. ... ... I will say however, about a person on TPN receiving a lot of alkaline minerals does not represent the whole picture. The content of sugar in TPN is high enough to make a non diabetic person have to receive insulin. So much for any man-made, put-together bag of nutrition having enough beneficial alkaline minerals to make a point with. ... ...   [End]
              • Gees! Dude! Got to get an eight hour a day job. Your diss...   R patientadvocate   3y

Gees! Dude! Got to get an eight hour a day job. Your dissertations are rambling, miss the topics, use a lot of theory, hearsay, personal beliefs. True you back up some stuff with actual data but doesn’t negate the other issues. ... ... With respect to cancer and MS and Lou Gherigs disease your comments about ”DANGEROUS” alkalinity is absolutely irresponsible. ... ... How many times do I have to point out to you that nothing here on Curezone is as dangerous as cancer. That seems to be a point you haven’t yet taken into account. Scaring people away from therapies is inhumane, they are already scar ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Throw those old textbooks away Hv... they are misleading yo...   grzbear   3y

Throw those old textbooks away Hv... they are misleading you. Stick with what you know Hv, not with what you do not. ... ... ”You mean the same person who claims that sunlight is acidic?” ”You mean the same person who claims that sunlight is acidic?” ”Or that ammonia has isotopes?” ”Or that muscles burn protein instead of glucose?” ”Or that there are subatomic minerals?” http://pdglive.lbl.gov/listings1.brl?quickin=Y ... ... Knock yourself out... and again, stick with what you know... not with what you do not. ... ... ”Or that claims that acidity in the body turns the body in to a puddle of goo?” ”Or ...   [retrieve this message]
            •  Throw those old textbooks away Hv... they are mislead...   Hveragerthi   3y

Throw those old textbooks away Hv... they are misleading you. ... ... ROTFLMAO!!!!  You clearly don’t know half of what you think you know. ... ... Stick with what you know Hv, not with what you do not. ... ... Good advice, you should follow it Grz!!! ... ... >>"You mean the same person who claims that sunlight is acidic?"<< ... ... Look up the *electric sun*, or *ion storm* and potential hydrogen... ... ... Look up the fact that sunlight is radiation, not hydrogen!!! ... ... >>"Or that ammonia has isotopes?"<< ... ... Become familiar with ammonia salts... among ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Re: Baking soda in water...Good idea?for brushing teeth.   grassman   3y

Ah yes another interesting thread on the pseudo-science of Alkalinity.Good fun laughing at the cult of less than more.LOL.   [End]
                •  Ah yes another interesting thread on the pseudo-scien...   Hveragerthi   3y

Ah yes another interesting thread on the pseudo-science of Alkalinity.Good fun laughing at the cult of less than more.LOL. ... ... Yea, that is for sure!!!  Notice how quiet they got though once all their pseudoscientific garbage was exposed as fraudulent? ... ... That is the problem with making up facts.  There is always someone out there that will expose the fraud of the claims.  For example, the claim that sunlight is acidic.  First of all sunlight is composed of radiation particles, not hydrogen atoms.  And even it did contain hydrogen this would not make it acid ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • It is absolutely amazing then that I have avoided wheel cha...   grzbear   3y

It is absolutely amazing then that I have avoided wheel chairs and\or knee replacements, *cured* all of my ails, never get sunburns, bug bites, etc. following the very simple, alkaline/acid balancing principles. ... ... Herbs work on the very same principles. Life and its well being is all about - and + as I have stated over and over again. Very simple, and common sense. ... ... BTW - a new book out that looks interesting is titled *Blinded by Science*. You may be interested... ... ... From a review of the book: ... ... ”This book will make you question what you think you know” ... ... Have a great day grassman ...   [retrieve this message]
                    •   ... ... ... ... ... ...   Hveragerthi   3y

... ... ... ... ... ... It is absolutely amazing then that I have avoided wheel chairs and\or knee replacements, *cured* all of my ails, never get sunburns, bug bites, etc. following the very simple, alkaline/acid balancing principles. ... ... Herbs work on the very same principles. Life and its well being is all about - and + as I have stated over and over again. Very simple, and common sense. ... ... BTW - a new book out that looks interesting is titled *Blinded by Science*. You may be interested... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Re: Scientific Comedy.   grassman   3y

Yes it is as it is and it is naturally news explaining itself.Through literary delusion that seems like it should seem.Gullible-science-LOL.   [End]
                      • Re: Baking soda in water...Good idea?for brushing teeth.   grzbear   3y

”If I get a chance to get over to the science fiction section of the bookstore I will check it out. I wonder how many scientific defintions this author will change as well to fit his needs? The author’s name is not Moreless is it?” ”If I get a chance to get over to the science fiction section of the bookstore I will check it out. I wonder how many scientific defintions this author will change as well to fit his needs? The author’s name is not Moreless is it?” ... ... Science has changed an awful lot in the last 5 - 6 years Hv. The book is based upon solid evidence and has an extensive bib ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Yea, that is for sure!!!  Notice how quiet they got th...   sundragon   3y

Yea, that is for sure!!!  Notice how quiet they got though once all their pseudoscientific garbage was exposed as fraudulent? ... ... yeah, right. some of us here actually have real jobs other then selling people crap over the Internet, and this is exactly what your problem with ML is, because he never tried to sell anything to anybody but yet healed so many, so he’s bad for the business. ... ... FYI bozo, I am not JustinL but I highly respect his opinion though, and you are not James who you claim to be because I see right through you. ... ... so what, you smothered the whole CZ yet another ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Re: LOL.   grassman   3y

What does smothering a real job and abuse have to do with this thread. ... ... Absolutely nothing,is`nt that special.   [End]
              • Is sunlight acidic or acidifying?   Will_I_Ever_Learn   3y

... Why wouldn’t sunlight be acidic or acidifying? ... ... Check first the definition of a Lewis acid. ... ... Then Photoelectric effect and Vitamin D production from the sun. ... ... Then if the sun helps produce vitamin D, a Lewis acid, then the sun is acidifying. ... ... QED ... ... WIEL   [End]
                •  Why wouldn’t sunlight be acidic or acidifying? Che...   Hveragerthi   3y

Why wouldn’t sunlight be acidic or acidifying? Check first the definition of a Lewis acid. Then Photoelectric effect and Vitamin D production from the sun. Then if the sun helps produce vitamin D, a Lewis acid, then the sun is acidifying. QED WIEL ... ... Twisting wording IS NOT going to help your case.  What Moreless CLEARLY stated was that sunlight itself was acidic, which is completely false as so many of his other claims have also been proven to be.  Show us proof that the photons of sunlight has an acidic pH.  When you cannot do this everyone here wil ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ”Twisting wording IS NOT going to help your case. What Mor...   grzbear   3y

”Twisting wording IS NOT going to help your case. What Moreless CLEARLY stated was that sunlight itself was acidic... Show us proof” ”Within a few hours, the solar storm bombarded Earth with a shower of positively-charged hydrogen atoms, called protons, causing scientific and communications satellites to short-circuit.” http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/ProtonOzone/ ... ... Potential hydrogen... ... ... in layman’s terms that most should understand. It does tend to go in cycles of varying effect. ... ... Then it could also have an *acidic* affect as you seem to agree with by your comment. ... ... Ei ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Vitamin D3 is an acid   Will_I_Ever_Learn   3y

... Vitamin D3 is an acid: see this post of mine ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1444709#i ... ... WIEL   [End]
    • Re: Baking soda in water...Good idea? I feel sick...   patientadvocate   3y

If you are using alkalinity to battle arthritis, you have to make sure you don’t have misdiagnoses. Lyme disease is very commonly missed in arthralgic conditions. Lyme toxins, per Townsend Letter, are highly alkaline and raising alkalinity can make you feel worse. ... ... There are many practitioners around the world that swear by baking soda for things like Lupus, Firbromyalgia. There are countless testimonials for and against. ... ... I personally do not like to use baking soda in consistent manor because of many reasons. Hvgathi has espoused some concerns already. ... ... I will say this. If you ar ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Petition - EU herb ban (avaaz.org)   zed12   3y

http://www.avaaz.org/en/eu_herbal_medicine_ban/ ... ... ... Please sign the above petition and most importantly pass it on to everybody you know who is into alternative medicine. We must do everything we can. ... ... While doing this let us also come from a place of being FOR freedom of choice and being FOR alternative health rather than put all our energy against something. Positive energy. ... ... The more signatures we can get, the closer we will be to our goal. peace.   [End]
  • Message to littlejo   Will_I_Ever_Learn   3y

Hi ... ... This is in reply to your post below that has been hidden. ... ... I would suggest you to post to MH’s forums about the contradictions you think you found from his posts on his forum. Sometimes what seems as contradictions may be clarified by understanding the contexts of the postings. ... ... Maybe you posted here because often the debates on the Acid/Alkaline debate forum are around ML’s protocols and you are confusing MH with ML. In the forum here, ML is short for Moreless. Moreless used to answer posts on the Ask Moreless forum. http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=740 ... ... Both Dr Young (pH mi ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 35 of 35
1  10  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34   35    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleansing & Gallstones
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

8,278 messages, 1,047 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 237, 35 pages,  2,283,509 page views

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
~ Dale Carnegie

Image Galler Alkaline/Acid D. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.10 sec at 4/16/2014 2:23:20 PM, requested by 184.73.87.85, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=425 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15