CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4587 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Addiction: Drug Addiction & Abuse Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 345,169 page views     1,701 messages     355 topics     9 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
78d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Addiction: Drug     All Forums 
Like Addiction: Drug Addiction Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 9 of 9
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   9    

• Need advice   Information   40d  C

Hi I am new to this site. I would like some information / assistance on how to deal with a dilema. I dated a cocaine addict for 6 months. We never really committed to each other & I suspect I was just a means to an end for him..... using my car etc.. etc... He is a wonderful artist but I suspect he lives from one painting to the next to support his habit. He ”snorts” cocaine & says he has 1 gram a day, is he lying about the amount he uses. He has no tv, no car & no furniture & sleeps on a mattress on the floor. Previously he earned a lot of money, drove nice cars & had a nice home until he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Trapper read this!!!.   Herbsman   57d  C

This is what i get when i want to pm you! Unfortunately, trapperkcmo has specified to block all private messages from forum visitors. ... At this moment, you can not send a private message to trapperkcmo. You may try to contact trapperkcmo some other day. ... ... ... Is this correct if no shits up the fan, i just posted a simple link on your forum, and it got deleted right away funky nugs clipping fantasy. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoyahR-rp_I   [End]
  • Image Embedded The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement....   AndyPSV   61d  C

... #3 ... ... http://importance.prv.pl/The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Imp... ... ... mirror: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewdocument/166032/The_Most_Important_Knowledg... ... ... Welcome to debate, spread this free book. ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Effects of LSD on adrenals &or CFS   bozzy86   63d  C

Hi there, ... ... Anyone know of any longstanding or serious effects incurred by taking acid on metabolic/endocrine (hypothyroidism) function, the adrenals &/or CFS? ... ... Also have Gilbert’s syndrome & EBV. ... ... Any feedback/experience greatly appreciated. ... ... Thanks ... ...   [End]
    • I have a lot of experience with LSD and I think it was a co...   #147592   63d

I have a lot of experience with LSD and I think it was a contributing factor to developing adrenal fatigue. It is long-lasting, very stimulating and it encourages you to push past your normal limits and it mutes the body’s natural ’crash’ and exaustion signals, inviting you to exceed them. ... ... I think it can give very valuable insights to healthy people with strong adrenals if used rarely and in natural, daytime settings. But I do not recommend abusing it repeatedly, using it as a ’party drug’ or stimulant.   [End]
      • This sounds quite reasonable, 147592.   omo   63d

This sounds quite reasonable, 147592.   [End]
      • Thanks for the feedback. That was my inkling. Couldn’t agre...   bozzy86   62d

Thanks for the feedback. That was my inkling. Couldn’t agree more RE therapeutic benefits. Out of curiosity are you adverse to doing it at night as you mentioned that you are pro ”daytime settings”? What are your views on the occasional joint when suffering from AF?   [End]
        • I recommend daytime use for healthy people because staying ...   #147592   62d

I recommend daytime use for healthy people because staying up all night forces the adrenals into 2nd and 3rd shift and exhausts them. I don’t recommend people with adrenal fatigue take any kind of stimulant. Including stimulating hallucinogenic compounds. LSD, psilocybin, 2c-b, DMT. All rock the neurons pretty hard. ... ... I think ganja is an adapotgen with a strong special ability to stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system. Can be safely & occasionally be used during adrenal fatigue recovery. Can be abused and overdone. The recovery goal is to sustainably, permanently awaken relaxed and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I am finally onto something I need your help though   realOneTwo   83d  C

So long story short- ... ... I developed loss of sex drive and erections following MDMA drug use when I was younger. ... ... I knew it had something to do with sodium/potassium/aldosterone because potassium used to spike my libido and sea salt definitely had some influence. Adrenal supplements also helped my libido but quickly wore off ... ... I finaly found an endo who ran an aldosterone blood test on me and he found that my aldosterone is VERY HIGH when it should be low because i consume lots of sodium/sea salt. ... ... Does anyone have any input on this? Could it be ADH hormone? any input? ... ... I have a f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think you are suffering with an iodine deficiency. Iodine...   grizz   83d

I think you are suffering with an iodine deficiency. Iodine is essential to balance hormones in both men & women. Iodine is especially required by the testes in men to produce testosterone, and by the ovaries in women to produce & balance female hormones. ... ... The Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references ... ... Go to the Iodine Forum for more: ...   [End]
      • Think you are jumping to conclusions based on your own bias...   saywhatagain   82d

Think you are jumping to conclusions based on your own bias. Iodine can increase hormone production but the original poster’s endocrine system may already be in overdrive. Iodine would be the last thing you want in this situation.   [End]
        • The facts are that every cell in the human body requires io...   grizz   56d

The facts are that every cell in the human body requires iodine to function properly. ... ... Unfortunately, what little iodine we have has been displaced by the toxins fluoride, bromide & chlorine making us sickly and disrupting our hormones. ... http://www.freegrab.net/Iodine%20update.htm#section18 ... ... We need to take the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol to replace the toxins with required iodine: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... ... Learn more about iodine: ... Iodine References ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references ... ... Index to Iodine Resources ...   [End]
  • My Own Article about SUICIDE ad HOW to Stop ..ON TIME..   1234567   89d  C

Hello Forum... ... ... Ok, being an Admin on one of the FaceBook pages.. some time back I posted my own article about SUICIDE. One guy contacted that FB page in order to find Help from Doctors to die quick... He tried to make it happen by drinking couple of Hundreds Sleeping pills but Doctors Saved him and he turned to that page. I am Extremely HAPPY that I saw that post of his even Not being an admin of that page by then. So I answred him and tried to talk Sense to him.. ... ... So here is a copy of that article. :) ... ......................................... ... ... SUICIDE… ... ... What comes on your mind w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dealing with Flu Alcohol withdrawl simultaneously   #139029   3mo  C

I have given back in to alcohol addiction in the past year. it has relieved alot of symptoms for me and made my life livable again. (more below on that) Anyway the reason I’m posting this is that I am really not sure what to do right now. I’m scared. I feel like the fact I have become an alcoholic given my wide array of medical concerns that this flu will kill me. Appreciate any suggestions... Going to the hospital seems like that might kill me too after everything I’ve read about how horribly they treat alcoholics in ER. ... ... anyway, yesterday I started coughing really bad and I feel l ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Leaky gut Tough Please Help   shelz   3mo  C

Hi there Ive had a year of alot of antiobiotics and had my gallbladder and thyroid removed. Im currenlty on thyroid replacement still balancing but my gut is so bad. ... ... I cant even take probiotics becuase of a bad reaction. I was fine before this year about 6 months ago. I had the stool test that showed only +1 candida but no good bacteria in my body. ... ... ... I have abdominal pain and diarreah/constiptation for the first time in my life. ... ... Im off gluten dairy sugar etc but ive lost too much weight and am malnutrtion. ... ... I know I need probiotics but I get such a bad die off from them that ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Need help finding a protocol for mood (testing, etc)   Chziime   3mo  C

Hey everything, this is my first post on this site! ... ... Some background: As a child, I was diagnosed with depression, asperger’s, GAD. I had an unhealthy diet and was on antibiotics a moderate amount. In my college years I used alcohol and marijuana often, until quitting both and settling for a good lifestyle/diet (meditation, paleo diet). Afterwards, I started feeling depressed and bored living at home, so I developed an opioid (kratom) habit that persists over 2 years later. ... ... Now, I am seeing a psychiatrist, but I seem to have an allergic reaction to many medications (including EMSAM, s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Other thoughts: ... ... -NAC and Probiotics give me an ini...   Chziime   3mo

Other thoughts: ... ... -NAC and Probiotics give me an initial bad reaction ... -I used to have bad stomach problem correlated with anxiety, but my stomach is mostly smooth now, though.   [End]
    • Look at Methylation which could be part of the problem. Th...   linenup   3mo

Look at Methylation which could be part of the problem. There are many pathways http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/health-matters/201011/nutrition-and-depression-nutrition-methylation-and-depression-part-2 ... ... Try some b vitamins like B12 and folic acid which help in the methylation pathway. ... ... Do a hair analysis test - I prefer Trace Elements for several reasons. Possibility of heavy metals playing a role, the only effective way to test is with a Heavy Metal Challenge from Doctors Data. ... ... Avoid fluoride in toothpaste, and mouthwashes, avoid fluoride treated water.   [End]
  • Starting dose   schnoz30   3mo  C

Hi Everyone- ... I stumbled across Pyroluria studying Arthur Shawcross a famous serial killer who was reported to have the disorder. I curiously googled it and was amazed that I have so many of the symptoms! I cannot afford to go to any docs that do not take insurance and with my ADD (hopefully helped with treatment) I would likely never get around to finding a doc that takes my insurance who treats the disorder. ... ... Bottom-line is that I have bought the P5P, zinc, magnesium, and manganese. Could anyone suggest a starting regimen as far as milligrams for each? I’ve looked and find different i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • General information here for you--lots of utube videos by m...   tom3tom   69d

General information here for you--lots of utube videos by medical clinics across the USA have very updated research material, like the Albert Mensah medical Clinic outside Chicago. ... Here is a great 92 min new vid up on the entire spectrum of the 5 biotypes of ”depression” (the SYMPTOM!): pyrolurics, undermethylation, overmethylation, heavy metals, high copper, & 5% other: ... ... wwwdotyoutubedotcom/watch?v=qzX1ECWvnTU&list=TLdvOgg0FDtakwvVhdXoWqyITqSsMKjl1o ... ”Anxiety & Depression: Treating the Root Cause Rather than Symptoms” - Learn about the Five Biotypes ... ... At his clinic website, & on utub ...   [retrieve this message]
    • more info: ... I checked out Dr. Bill Walsh, another name p...   tom3tom   69d

more info: ... I checked out Dr. Bill Walsh, another name pioneer in this field, & he has been holding training seminars for MDs to pick up his methods & 30+ years of specific knowledge & take it back to their countries. ... Dr. Mensah in that 92 min video linked at my previous post even recommended Dr. Walsh’s new book (2013) ”Nutrient Power” ... as very clear and well-thought out presenting so much information. ... ... site in OZ helping people with chemical imbalances: ... ... wwwdotbiobalancedotorgdotau/patients/find-practitioners ... it turns out that Dr. Mensah is one of the very few trained by Dr. Walsh ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Top 5 Pain Killers Proven To Be Deadly   Healthyforlife   3mo  C

Clearly we have an epidemic of chronic pain and millions of people especially women are in need of help. ... ... The New York Times reported that fatal overdoses from prescription pain untitled3pills increased fivefold among women from 1999 to 2010, the most recent year for which the federal government has final data. ... ... More women now die of overdoses from pain pills like OxyContin than from cervical cancer or homicide. And though more men are dying, women are catching up, according to the analysis by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And the problem is hitting white women harder ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help so lost..   jametto   4mo  C

Hi everyone please bear with me I don’t know where to start I was roughly diagnosed with mild aspergers at age 14 (I’m now 24) and ever since age 17 my health went extremely south. I had a relatively normal life going out and having fun, working full time and living in independance able to look after myself. ... ... TLDR/SummaRY: On the brink of death diagnosed with so many Ige allergies (soy, tomato, wheat, peanut, cat, dog, ryegrass and probably so many more), vitamin D deficiency, Severe/numerous cysts of blastocystis hominis!! Overall I appear the same as a lot of mentally ill homeless peop ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there ... ... I think you should do the cleanses outlin...   peggyaus   4mo

Hi there ... ... I think you should do the cleanses outlined here in proper order, bowel, parasite and then liver.. with the goal to get to do the liver flush as congestion always related to breakouts and gut issues as well as allergies. ... ... Also.. long term stress will lower your glutamine levels.. and make you feel very tired, have mental health issues and cause leaky gut... I’d start taking some glutamine as well and a fish oil supplement. ... ... Hope this helps,   [End]
    • I’m so sorry that you’re experiencing such a difficult situ...   SoulfulSurvivor   4mo

I’m so sorry that you’re experiencing such a difficult situation. You mentioned that you were ”roughly” diagnosed with mild Asperger’s, at 14. What does that mean, ”roughly?” Who made the diagnosis, and under what circumstances isn’t important, at this point. ... ... The poster, above, mentioned working each cleanse in order, and I cannot disagree with that. Nor, can I disagree with the use of medicinal marijuana, but smoking it on a daily basis may not really be ”medicinal” use. ... ... You’re talking about a host of physical/medical issues, and you’ve sort of glossed over emotional issues, ex ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yep tough story. Well done for getting to here. ... ......   trimnut2   4mo

Yep tough story. Well done for getting to here. ... ... The two posts above are excellent and well worth ”doing”. ... ... Do you have any personal support who may be happy to help you get out of where you are? Having just one friend at that level could make a big difference. Someone to talk to and stays on your case could be smart. ... ... Do you have an extensive history of anti-biotic use? ... Anti-biotic use and poor diet may also have set up your present condition. ... ... Are you aware of the GAPS diet and FMT? ... Both of these could also play a role in your health improvements. ... ... BIG HUG from her ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey dude. I am 22. I also have   #169890   4mo

Hey dude. I am 22. I also have   [End]
    • Hey dude. I am 22. I also have leaky gut, low vitamin D, au...   Tena Cious   4mo

Hey dude. I am 22. I also have leaky gut, low vitamin D, autoimmunity yada yada I also was abused by people, because I also had mild Asperger´s diagnosis. In my case I was more abused by other people and an ex-”girlfriend” than by my friends but some groups of friends directly ridiculed me especially when I was a kid. I also developed all my illness because of the abuse AND the ”mental” problems I had even before any abuse occurred (well f*** I was also abused by my cousin as a child so you never know). ... ... I´ve had 4000 dollars in tests man and I´ve read a lot. This is what I have, severe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Nutritional balancing for addictions?   HandraCho   5mo

Has anyone gotten results with addictions/neurosis through nutritional balancing? ... ... I was reading Dr. Wilson’s site. I started following some of the program and I think it was helping. Since it says it isn’t really a ’do it yourself’ program, I contacted one of the practitioners listed. I filled out the forms and submitted them. I tried to be as honest as I could. It was difficult to write down and admit some longterm issues (addictions/neurosis) that I had never told another person. ... ... The practitioner looked over my forms and we exchanged a few e-mails. I was kind of excited that I migh ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Petition Supporting Ibogaine Legalization In USA   CLEW   6mo  C

In the U.S. the current system of ”revolving door rehab” is an Epic Fail. ”Most treatment and rehabilitation centers offer a low success rate of 1-4%, cost thousands of dollars, and usually end up replacing one addiction with another.” ... ... There’s a better, cheaper, faster, longer lasting way! ... It’s called Ibogaine, a plant extract from the root bark of the central West African shrub Tabernanthe Iboga . ... Ibogaine treats chemical dependencies by cleansing the body of the drugs, and resetting the brain’s neuron-chemistry. ... ... ... This is a war on drugs! Please sign the petition to legalize iboga ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement....   AndyPSV   6mo  C

Maybe somebody would find it interesting -The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement.and.Live.up.to.Forever.pdf ... ... http://xernt.com/x ... http://www.scribd.com/doc/174736729/The-most-Important-knowledge-you-Would-ever-Read-implement-and-Live-up-to-forever   [End]
    • Would post mirrors just in case site goes down like recentl...   AndyPSV   37d

Would post mirrors just in case site goes down like recently... ... ... xernt.com/x/The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement.and.Live.up.to.Forever.pdf ... 4shared.com/office/5RHMIUfLba/TheMostImportantKnowledgeYouwo.html [ full_package ], [ L ] ... mediafire.com/view/kei2i3xbdlp34gj/The.Most.Important.Knowledge... [ full_package ] ... https://mega.co.nz/#!ZA102QDB!9v597yGlfg70uImCdx40LiHZ90HApgGHPgCcwzgXC_o [ full_package ] ... https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2_YFCAGyRD1aEZqOVp4YjEyUkk/edit?usp=sharing ... chomikuj.pl/AndyPSV/The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement.a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Detoxing Your Body To Help Your Mind Last   Kadima   6mo  C

Tuesday, I attended a lecture on Employment and Epilepsy. ... ... It was very informative, and inspiring. ... ... I ended up helping an epileptic person through his attack - it took me less than 1 minute to stop it. ... ... What happened that night shook me up, and took about 2 days to get well from. ... ... I remember the last time my dog had seizures in my arms - she was terminally ill: her kidneys were not functioning properly, and therefore her whole body was full of toxins. ... ... I realize, there could be many reasons for a seizure. ... ... I would use what I believe is the most effective way to repair your bo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How to know what precedes acid reflux?   letitbe   7mo  C

It is difficult to know what precedes acid reflux, because there is such a host of causes. How was I supposed to know what preceded my reflux problem? ... ... I just went over the list of things causing reflux that I found on the internet. It could be drinking coffee, alchol, the use drugs that lower stomach acidity. Some just get it from longterm use of painkillers, whereas others from mineral deficiencies or candida. ... ... It took reflection on my habits and remembering what set the stage. I was able to figure it out, but I still feel sorry for those who don’t remember a thing, cause they used t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Actually it id more important to avoid sweet & acidic food ...   GOA   7mo

Actually it id more important to avoid sweet & acidic food ,coffee as well. The acid reflux, with the time it could damage the oesophagus, nevertheless if you take half of a tea spoon of Bicarbonate of Sodium (Natron, available in any food store )and drink it with 50 ml of water it would neutralise the burning sensation instantly, with a big burp as a side effect. ( It is a harmless natural salt used in bread or backing) ... Hope it helps.   [End]
  • 5-MTHF and NAC for rebound migraine headache?   tcmfan   7mo  C

I am wondering if anyone has had any success with treating rebound headache and immitrex detox using 5-MTHF and NAC together. My DIL is having rebound headaches. She has no gall bladder and I think she may be having a harder time detoxing this from her liver. Saw that someone had good results from the 5-MTHF for daily headache which is what Immitrex can do to you. the pharma drug CerefolinNAC is much like the two supps combined and is used for parkinsons and to help depression. I,ve got her started on NAC and A salt combo with Mag Phos and Kali PHos. The MTHF has a methyl donor so maybe i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • help for immitrex sumatriptan withdrawal and rebounding   tcmfan   7mo  C

does anyone have any ideas on what would help someone to get off this medication who suffers from migraine and now rebound headaches?I am new to curezone for posting ¬ a migraine sufferer myself, this is for my dear DIL who is suffering & has 4 kids under the age of 9. any results from cell salts? mig gen by genestra?   [End]
  • Image Embedded Help! Scalp sore / lump that itches. Scared.   #175873   7mo  C

Please help. I’m an almost 30 year old female. ... Over the past year I’ve been dealing with a lot of stress (I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it). In the past, I have developed extremely itchy sores that would last a couple months and then heal up. I noticed they tend to develop in the summer mostly, but it was only like one, once a year. I’d get this tendency to pick at them so I assume that elongated the healing process. They’d start out as an itchy area, then I’d feel a huge Swollen area on my scalp, then it would just become a small itchy boil-like sore. This past year over ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi 175, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to you...   shotsee   7mo

Hi 175, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), I STRONGLY encourage you, for your health’s sake, to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, 175! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
  • Image Embedded Help... I need cure for skin parasites Link to a picture i...   #44031   7mo  C

I have a skin disease that won’t heal. It is skin mites, or something. I feel the bugs under my skin. It is spreading, little by little. The skin underneath turns black while they’re in there. I have been to three dermatologist’s but they couldn’t cure me. I am currently taking Paragone parasite cleanse by Renew Life in hopes of curing it. It’s been one week and still no relief from the skin bugs. It’s like it’s colony of bugs. I have a link to a pic that I took... ... ... http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7329/9681484813_e44c716871_s.jpg ...   [End]
  • ibogaine: the “addiction cure” big pharma’s don’t want you ...   CLEW   7mo  C

It’s called Ibogaine, a plant extract from the root bark of the central West African shrub Tabernanthe Iboga . ... ... Ibogaine alleviates the physical withdrawal symptoms of opiate detoxification by “resetting” and “refreshing” the opiate receptor site within the brain to their original condition before substance abuse began. ... ... How this is done is still not fully understood, however no other known substance has shown this method of restorative action. ... ... Once this process is complete, no further use of Ibogaine is necessary. ... ... It functions in a similar way to treatments that block or take re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can ornithine help with anxiety?   emulsified   8mo  C

Does anyone know whether ornithine can help with anxiety? Mainly I am trying to determine what role ammonia plays with anxiety and panic disorder. Anyone’s advice or insight would be greatly appreciated!   [End]
    • ... ... Just plain old daily meditation will rewire your b...   #174156   8mo

... ... Just plain old daily meditation will rewire your brain and reduce ... anxiety.  I personally devote a minimum of an hour a day to meditation and ... have done so for more than thirty years.  I would truly be dead without ... meditation. ... ... That said - one has to take control of what they put in their mouths ... too.  Alcohol is a known depressant and excess caffiene will produce a ... great deal of anxiety.  Learn to live "in the moment" and accept ... things as they are instead of how you think they should be. ... ... At the end of the day, I can end up just totally ... wacky, be ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey #174156, thanks a million for the rapid reply. Actually...   emulsified   8mo

Hey #174156, thanks a million for the rapid reply. Actually, I’ve had a daily meditation practice since 1978, when I was seven years old. To be honest, I recommend it to people all the time myself. In some ways I’ve been very fortunate, indeed. Sometimes trauma is so extreme and out of the ordinary that damaged children are instructed in meditation, and it becomes a lifelong practice. Anyway, long story short, sometimes sitting/prayer/meditation isn’t enough. Alcohol is no answer either..... ... Thanks again, take care   [End]
        • ... ... Learn a meditation that teaches grounding and cent...   #174156   8mo

... ... Learn a meditation that teaches grounding and centering, then be in the ... center of your head and use your grounding to release everything to the center ... of the earth.  You will hang on to what’s you and let go of what ... isn’t.  Also eventually learn about your chakras and energy system and use ... gold energy to heal all of it. ... ... Once you get in touch with what you are ingesting you will learn what levels ... your body can tolerate.  While they say that coffee is a life extender, too ... much of it along with colas and other sodas that include caffeine will drive you ... as spirit o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • painkillers preceded esophagal tumor   letitbe   8mo  C

THE INCREASE OF PAINKILLERS IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS,THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS OF THEM PLUS THE STOMACH ACID LOWERING MEDICATION THAT WAS PRESCRIBED SIMULTANEOUSLY ALL BROUGHT ON SEVERE PAIN IN THE ESOPHAGUS AND A CLOSING OFF OF THE ESOPHAGUS BY A TUMOR. ... ... DO NOT FALL FOR PAINKILLERS AND STOMACH ACID LOWERING MEDICATION, THERE ARE BETTER WAYS https://sites.google.com/site/acidrefluxstopped/about ...   [End]
    • This looks like an ad....   LymegirlPA   8mo

This looks like an ad....   [End]
    • This seems to be an ad more than anything. It would be good...   JesichasHope   8mo

This seems to be an ad more than anything. It would be good if you are humble and honest to share some of your wisdom. ... ... If you are talking about better ways to help control pain, yes there are ways to help lower your pain level; yet sometimes with advanced cancer, pain medication is needed. When a body has to endure a lot of pain, it is often easier on the body to alleviate the pain with medication, allowing the body not to endure such stress. Use that time to do other treatments in order to help control the situation. ... ... If you are speaking of acid reflux, or controlling your PH [lowe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • please contact me on skype: cured4good   #72080   8mo

I had written the story of my   [End]
        • thanks for your information   letitbe   8mo

Thanks for you information on balancing the body’s PH. I will read your website asap. For my insight on acid reflux I have skype calls.   [End]
          • When drugs irritate the stomach many things may occur; with...   JesichasHope   8mo

When drugs irritate the stomach many things may occur; without complete information it is difficult to determine what is occurring. Aspirin is one drug that is known to cause serious issues with the stomach if taken on an empty stomach. I have known people that nearly died from bleeding that occurred from over taking aspirin. In one case, her husband a pathologist had remembered cayenne being use during his military years in Europe; he used it immediately on her and saved her life; the bleeding was under control and able to reach the hospital. Drugs and their effect on us is nothing to tak ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: painkillers preceded esophagal tumor   letitbe   7mo

People tend to treat the symptoms only. Painkillers can end life if used longterm and causing acid reflux longterm. It happened to a person I knew well. There are many more causes though for reflux that are described here: ... https://sites.google.com/site/acidrefluxstopped/about ... ...   [End]
      • Hi, can I ask if u remember what pain medications your frie...   Barbade   6d

Hi, can I ask if u remember what pain medications your friend was on? I too am on several different pain medications for decades now and today 4/19/14 I have been diagnosed with ”Barrett’s esophagus with reflux And gastritis ” ... I’m jumping all over the web trying to pin down any and all information I can on the subject. ... Thank you ...   [End]
  • what precedes acid reflux   letitbe   8mo  C

IN CONTRAST TO CLAIMS ABOUT ACID REFLUX: THERE IS A LARGE VARIETY OF PROBLEMS THAT PRECEDE ACID REFLUX BEFORE YOU EXPERIENCE PAIN IN YOUR STOMACH OR ESOPHAGUS. THE PRECEDING PROBLEMS OF ACID REFLUX REVIEWED INVOLVE ALL KINDS OF HEALTH ISSUES THAT YOU DEALT WITH LONG BEFORE YOUR REFLUX PROBLEM EMERGED AND MAYBE-JUST LIKE ME-YOU DIDN’T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT WAS. https://sites.google.com/site/acidrefluxstopped/about   [End]
    • Drinking certain beverages, such as alcohol, carbonated dri...   freshbreath   7mo

Drinking certain beverages, such as alcohol, carbonated drinks, coffee and tea can also risk factors for acid reflux disease. ... http://www.strongteethandfreshbreath.imniches.com/   [End]
      • Mineral deficiencies can easily be caused by drinking coffe...   letitbe   7mo

Mineral deficiencies can easily be caused by drinking coffee too much. ... http://acidrefluxnaturalemedies.blogspot.nl/2013/07/more-on-zinc-acid-reflux-causesmineral.html ... ... At the same time there is a host of other causes for acid reflux that people know little about such as stomach acid lowering medication: ... http://acidrefluxnaturalemedies.blogspot.nl/2013/07/gaviscon-and-other-antacid-side-effects.html ...   [End]
    • How true! Sadly, there is little or no education regarding ...   Ozigirl   6mo

How true! Sadly, there is little or no education regarding the consequences of poor eating habits, weight gain, lifestyle choices and poor health advice prior to becoming aware of symptoms which signify already changed organ health. ... It may be only one or two of these significant factors which are the trigger for acid reflux but the long term health issues can be life threatening. Thankfully, there is large amounts of published material and advice available online. Having forums like this can be a life saver. Thank you.   [End]
  • I will give you $1000 if you can please give me an explanat...   realOneTwo   8mo  C

So here is a short story- ... ... I abused MDMA/speed and stimulants of that sort when i was 19 for about 7 months...afterwards I lost my libido. ... ... I experimented with things and noticed sea salt helped me and then stopped working... ... ... I had cortisol tested and was fine and DHEA was slightly low but not ”low enough” acording to the doctor. ... ... I am now 22 and still have this problem...no libido and erectile dysfunction..I find it has to do with salt/potassium intake a lot of the time... ... ... This last week I started using a DHEA supplement, 50mg daily. ... ... My libido came back to near normal for a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • stimulants deplete magnesium, maybe you have a magnesium de...   gatorkea   8mo

stimulants deplete magnesium, maybe you have a magnesium deficiency? have you done any hair analysis?   [End]
    • I’m just throwing this out there..as you have a doc who’s w...   purplepixie   8mo

I’m just throwing this out there..as you have a doc who’s willing and been doing tests asking for more tests shouldn’t be a problem for you. ... ... You mention the amphetamine use and frequent urination and i thought of Diabetes Insipidus. (Nothing to do with your pancreas, it’s deficiency of anti-diuretic hormone in your pituitary making you pee a lot) ... Is your urine clear? Are you thirsty...especially for cold drinks? ... Get your ADH level tested. ... Wiki says Diabetes insipidus can be caused by adverse effects of drugs and alcohol: ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_insipidus ... ... Your low s ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You mention the amphetamine use and frequent urination and ...   Klauss   8mo

You mention the amphetamine use and frequent urination and i thought of Diabetes Insipidus. ... ... This also can indicate electrolyte imbalance. In the morning, try to take 3/4 to 1 flat tea spoon of sea salt dissolved in water. This should help. ... ... Klauss.   [End]
      • I think that’s a good guess. I’ve had to piece this info t...   healthyartist   8mo

I think that’s a good guess. I’ve had to piece this info together for myself... I supplemented my adrenals and it caused me to stop wasting sodium and start wasting potassium... along with urinary frequency it caused muscle spasms. are you having muscle spasms? I think it’s because my entire HPA axis is under functioning. If you are having muscle spasms as well, try supplementing with potassium and see if the urinary frequency subsides. As far as i can figure, anti diuretic hormone helps you to hold onto potassium. Also consider pituitary/hypothalamus glandulars. I get mine from a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the reply! Has anyone heard of ADH hormone being...   realOneTwo   8mo

Thanks for the reply! Has anyone heard of ADH hormone being linked to libido? My doctor has given me a blood test for ADH and DHEA and TSH and sodium and potassium. I have had many of those checked in the past and it showed nothing majorily out of wack. I have never had any head injry of any sort...It was from stimulant use I am 100% sure...I can think back and make the connections. I noticed what was happening but stupidly never thought wat was actually going on. ... ... As I said, Sea salt brought my libido back for a long while and then stopped...I added potassium and it helped somewhat but ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... No matter what you do if your Glutathione levels and Ni...   Healthyforlife   3mo

... No matter what you do if your Glutathione levels and Nitric Oxide are low then you body is not eliminating the toxic waste and it is one of the main reasons for blocking blood flow stimulation through your sex pathways signals from your brain to your penis. ... ... The Glutathione enzyme primary function is to help your body eliminate toxins. The older you get the less of Glutathione is in your body helping to eliminate the waste. The same with your bodies ability to make Nitric Oxide inside your artery walls. So plaque build will continue to increase every where and libido will then decrea ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Need to be taking 5000mg of vit D, CoQ10 (ubiquinone), Kril...   sotiredofthis   3mo

Need to be taking 5000mg of vit D, CoQ10 (ubiquinone), Krill oil , need to see a naturalpathic Dr. Do not see a normal Dr and DO not take antibiotics. If you see a normal Dr make sure it is a Cardiologist because erectile dis-function is a heart condition. People also can get it from being an alcoholic.   [End]
  • The real cause for low stomach acid production and related ...   letitbe   9mo  C

The real cause behind heartburn when a result of low stomach acid production is strongly related to parietal cell mass reduction or parietal cell impairment as a result of certain medications. Do you know more about this? Please, add your insights on the forum and here: ... https://sites.google.com/site/acidrefluxstopped/about ...   [End]
  • acid reflux stopped   letitbe   9mo  C

ACID REFLUX STOPPED once I knew what my specific cause had to be. It was going on for years and years without me knowing what to do. Waking up every night with a burning pain in my chest and then after getting up in the morning, the pain would subside. Luckily I had little trouble during the day, but when that started, I needed to make a serious effort to have it stopped and for good. So I searched on the net and found out that acid reflux can have a large variety of causes that need to be checked out before you can improve you situation. The stomach acid blamed by conventional medicine fo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • acid reflux medication advances bone fracture risk-fda video   letitbe   9mo  C

NEXIUM SIDE EFFECTS:EVEN THE FDA WARNS AGAINST THE SIDE EFFECTS OF NEXIUM,DEXILANT,ZEGERID,PROTONIX,ACIPHEX,AND PREVACID,YOU GET TEMPORARY RELIEF FOR ACID REFLUX BUT MAY HAVE LONGTERM PROBLEMS WITH YOUR BONES http://acidrefluxnaturalemedies.blogspot.nl/2013/07/blog-post.html ...   [End]
  • My Own Article about SUICIDE and HOW to stop ON Time..   greenmme   9mo  C

Hello Forum... ... ... Ok, being an Admin on one of the FaceBook pages.. last night I posted my own article about SUICIDE. One guy some time back contacted that FB page in order to find Help from Doctors to die quick... He tried to make it happen by drinking couple of Hundreds Sleeping pills but Doctors Saved him and he turned to that page. I am Extremely HAPPY that I saw that post of his even Not being an admin of that page by then. So I answred him and tried to talk Sense to him.. ... ... I will copy that article of Mine for you to read and also give a link redarding that one. ... ... I Kindly would li ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Psilocybin Mushrooms Promote Growth of New Brain Cells, C...   befurther   9mo  C

Past studies from Imperial College London strongly suggest that psilocybin in “shrooms” can cure depression and PTSD, and now studies from South Florida confirm that “shrooms” and psilocybin are like the miracle plant cannabis that is gradually being legalized, a miracle product of the earth with multiple potent medical uses. ... ... intellihub.com/2013/07/07/psilocybin-mushrooms-promote-growth-of-new-brain-cells-can-even-cure-ptsd-and-depression-exciting-new-studies-taking-place-despite-government/ ...   [End]
    • 75% Success Rate Cure for PTSD   qualityoflife   9mo

Can Ecstasy Help Treat PTSD? ... A controversial treatment for PTSD that involves doses of the drug ”ecstasy” claims an astounding 75% success rate. ... ... http://www.thefix.com/content/ecstasy-treatment-ptsd-attracts-vets90932 ... ... PTSD is notoriously difficult to treat. ... 11/20/12 ... Can PTSD and Addiction Be Treated Together? ... ... With the majority of prescription drugs and talking cures for PTSD yielding few positive gains, hundreds of recent Iraq and Afghanistan veterans are lining up to take part in a research study on PTSD that involves the use of MDMA (widely known as street drug ”ecstasy”). The ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Psychedelics help with Brain Trauma, Fear & Addictions   qualityoflife   9mo

Psychedelic Renaissance: LSD, Ecstasy and Magic Mushrooms Are Helping People Face Death, Cope with Trauma and Quit Booze and Smokes. ... ... Four decades after the counter-culture’s widespread recreational use of hallucinogens led to criminalization, there’s new interest in their therapeutic potential. ... ... Advances in neuroscience, coupled with the new model of mental illness and addiction as brain diseases, are largely responsible for rekindling this research. Neurons and their transmitters, receptors, pathways and the like are increasingly viewed as the source of the “self” and perception, cog ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Video Embedded Re: 75% Success Rate Cure for PTSD   RidingHigh   6mo

A Soldier’s Memoir” PTSD Song by Joe Bachman OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • various causes and treatments for acid reflux worst case   letitbe   9mo  C

FOUND A VARIETY OF SOLUTIONS TO THE PROBLEM OF ACID REFLUX HERE: ... https://sites.google.com/site/acidrefluxstopped/blog   [End]
    • And may I add another site that I found very helpful in exp...   LymegirlPA   9mo

And may I add another site that I found very helpful in explaining the dynamics of heartburn. I found the end of the article in which the timing of symptoms relate to what’s malfunctioning VERY helpful. I’m not endorsing him or his products, but I’ve found his info to be very helpful personally: ... ... http://lifespa.com/cool-your-digestion/   [End]
  • how to help someone?   zepplin2011   9mo  C

Depression runs in our family and it is something I have dealt with on and off. Well, my brother is a veteran and has been using drugs off and on since getting out of the military and seems to have PTSD also. It has been tough trying to help him and so I am looking for suggestions. We dont want to use psychiatric drugs as many soldiers have died using them and I believe the will never and have never cured anyone. We basically need ideas for helping him to feel better and stay off drugs. I think he is mainly addicted to opiates, nicotine, caffeine, sugar, and alcohol. Thanks   [End]
    • Zepplin2011, I’m sorry that your brother experienced such h...   SoulfulSurvivor   9mo

Zepplin2011, I’m sorry that your brother experienced such horrific traumas, and I appreciate his service in the military. ... ... I’ve been diagnosed with PSTD and there are a few things that are helpful.  The first, and foremost, is to recognize the symptoms and get involved in strong counseling therapy.  Counseling with a trauma specialist will help provide tools and techniques that can help your brother manage "triggers," which can be numerous and unpredictable.  ... ... The next thing that is important in management and recovery is to "accept" PSTD for what it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I heard a lot of great things about niacin therapy. In fact...   kevinw   9mo

I heard a lot of great things about niacin therapy. In fact I haven’t heard of any real negatives, but only good results and really good results. ... ... This U-Tube video explains more. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5U7I4ru0DU   [End]
      • thank you. Yes, I have heard great things and I actually ha...   zepplin2011   9mo

thank you. Yes, I have heard great things and I actually have been to an Orthomolecular clinic myself which is based on the work of Carl Pfeiffer who had a lot in common with Abram Hoffer, the father of Niacin therapy. However, my brother will not buy into using nutrients and instead leads a life of unhealthy eating, drugs use, and other harmful lifestyle choices. That is why depression is so hard to beat alone bc you often lack the energy and motivation to change your diet, lifestyle, and add nutrients like niacin.   [End]
        • Alanon   SoulfulSurvivor   9mo

Zepplin2011, in your response to my comments, you mentioned that you and your family wanted to ”help” your brother and that you were more interested in holistic approaches. Without strong counseling therapy and/or support groups, no medicine, supplementation, protocol, or wishful thinking is going to manage any addiction - sure, it might assist in the short-term, but once an addict, always an addict, and the self-destructive behaviors and choices will re-emerge with a greater compulsion. Recovery is a lifelong endeavor. ... ... In your response, above, you wrote, ”...my brother will not buy i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: how to help someone?   EricB   7mo

He has to learn to forgive to himself. ... ... Forgiveness is the cure for depression. ... ... People who are able to forgive themselves their own mistake, wrongdoings, crimes, experiences etc. are able to move forward. ... ... He has to forgive himself, his friends and his enemies. ... ... Eric   [End]
  • how to stop acid reflux heartburn gerd with natural remedies   letitbe   9mo  C

ACID REFLUX HAS MANY DIFFERENT CAUSES AND HAS TO DO WITH OBESITY, MUSCLE WEAKNESS, MINERAL DEFIECIENCY, USE OF ANTACIDS. ... THERE ARE VERY GOOD CURES FOR IT. WE ADDED SOME MORE INFO ON THE SUBJECT HERE: ... https://sites.google.com/site/acidrefluxstopped/real-causes-acid-reflux ...   [End]
  • I am addicted to cortisone cream help   bjornbjorn   10mo  C

I have gotten rid of all my eczema, well all but one place. The only place I have been using cortisone cream I still have really bad eczema. I was reading up on things last night and I believe my skin is addicted to cortisone cream. ... ... My question is: ... How do I taper off this stuff when every time I stop my skin gets bad? ... What natural things work as well as cortisone cream? ... How long will it take to get my skin back to normal ... ... I am 31 year old male, very healthy other than this and some minor dermatitis on my scalp (believed to be from stress). I have been using cortisone cream on my ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 9 of 9
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   9    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold Of...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,701 messages, 355 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 189, 9 pages,  345,169 page views

"If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. This especially includes your health care."

Image Galler Addiction: Drug Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.97 sec at 4/23/2014 6:48:17 AM, requested by 54.81.129.89, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=407&p=5 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25