CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums33064 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Underweight Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 71,451 page views     376 messages     66 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
67d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Underweight     All Forums 
Like Underweight Cures Forum on Facebook.com

• Candida diet, already super skinny- really work   #180583   85d  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... I have been diagnosed with intestinal Candida (confirmed by a stool test) and leaky gut. The naturopath also noted that my TSH was slightly high (3.8 and 4.2 during two separate blood tests). A few months ago I was diagnosed with lactose intolerance and SIBO and placed on antibiotics (Rifaximin), which helped my digestive issues, though they subsequently returned about a month later. With regards to the Candida, I have been placed on a very strict Paleo diet by the Naturopath I saw- I am only allowed to eat meats/fish and veggies (no potatoes, though sweet potatoes are okay) and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think at 100 lbs and 5í10Ē you are far under Ēhealthy wei...   GetCuredOrDieTrying   85d

I think at 100 lbs and 5í10Ē you are far under Ēhealthy weightĒ. As you have found out through experience, that diet does not live up to its hype. ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2130241#i ... ... ĒThe diet seemed to help a little, but the yeast was still there. I sank into a depression after six months of ďhealthy living.Ē With every meal, I began to feel like I was just force-feeding myself so that I could get through the day. ... ... ďWhy do you stick with it?Ē my boyfriend asked one day. ... ... ďBecause I donít want to be sick,Ē I replied. ... ... ďBut is the diet even helping?Ē ... ... ďA little? ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Agreed, the so-called candida diet (which doesnít even exis...   saywhatagain   85d

Agreed, the so-called candida diet (which doesnít even exist) or paleo diets are the worst possible diets you can follow, especially in your situation (addressing the original poster) of being underweight. The only benefit to paleo or low-carb diets is you will have less digestive discomfort because proteins donít tend to ferment in the intestines when your digestion is sluggish, however long-term low-carb diets will make everything 100 times worse including digestion, most people become totally carb-intolerant and develop other food intolerances on a low-carb diet because their digestion ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Paleo diet isnt always low carb...   rdca   85d

Paleo diet isnt always low carb...   [End]
          • Thank you very much for all your help. I understand that Pa...   kesoccer28   84d

Thank you very much for all your help. I understand that Paleo may not always necessarily be low-carb but the current version of Paleo that the naturopath has me on definitely is- I am only allowed veggies & protein and 2 fruits a day. I definitely have issues with Carbs as when I went home over Christmas I just decided to try eating normally (plus all the Christmas goodies) to see if digestive issues would just disappear if I ate normally. The result was severe abdominal pain and diarrhea for 2 weeks. It was awful. Shortly after was when I was diagnosed with Candida and the diet stopped t ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I understand your situation very well and it is very diffic...   saywhatagain   84d

I understand your situation very well and it is very difficult to correct your digestion once it has got to this state. It is important to understand that you have candida because your digestion is impaired, not the other way round. Most people think you just need to eliminate candida, then your body returns to a healthy state, it is the opposite, help your body to return to a healthy state and candida will also be removed. It is hard to give specific advice to you because I donít really know enough about you, but what I would say is that however you got yourself in this situation, do t ...   [retrieve this message]
              • okay...many thanks for the quick reply! :) ... ... I have ...   kesoccer28   84d

okay...many thanks for the quick reply! :) ... ... I have always eaten ĒregularĒ meals (3 times a day, 2 snacks a day) but I will definitely work on increasing the calorie intake in each meal by incorporating carbohydrates. Will probably lay off bread for now but will try to incorporate rice, oats, quinoa, etc until I feel like my body can handle gluten/bread. Any other suggestions on food? I usually snack on fruit or yogurt but had to stop the yogurt with the lactose intolerance. I recently tried tahini (though this technically wasnt allowed) but noticed my symptoms were worse with it so i ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Yes, I would agree staying away from bread is probably wise...   saywhatagain   84d

Yes, I would agree staying away from bread is probably wise. Modern wheat is a toxic poison that shouldnít be consumed by humans. Anything with yeast in it will tend to ferment more in the intestines. Rice, oats and quinoa seem pretty safe, amaranth is also very good but the taste may not be for everyone, very nutritious though. If you eat fruit it should be eaten alone not combined with anything this will decrease fermentation in the gut. Some fruits will ferment more than others, see what you feel okay with. I find it strange that you have symptoms of lactose intolerance from yogur ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Are you taking probiotics regularly?   mochikawa   84d

Are you taking probiotics regularly?   [End]
              • Yes... I alternate between VSL #3, something I found here c...   kesoccer28   84d

Yes... I alternate between VSL #3, something I found here called ĒcumefloraĒ and Lactobillus Reuteri. I take at least one probiotic in the morning and alternate days of taking another at night.   [End]
                • I will say this and hope it is of help. Paleo diets and low...   dpier87   84d

I will say this and hope it is of help. Paleo diets and low carb/high animal protein was nearly the death of me. Sure, it stopped some of the fermentation symptoms at first and bandaided a few things for a while, but my digestion became so bad, my intestines so full of putrid fecal matter, and weight plummeted to 125 lbs... I was eating 3000 kcal of meat, butter, veggies and dying. ... ... I then knew I had to drastically alter things. It wasnít until I went vegan, eliminating meat and mucous forming foods while cleansing my colon for the past 6 months that things have changed for me. Iíve gai ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Re: Candida diet, already super skinny- really work   kesoccer28   83d
                  • wow... Could you talk a little bit about what you specific...   kesoccer28   83d

wow... Could you talk a little bit about what you specifically did to cleanse your colon? Many thanks for your story...gives me hope!   [End]
                    • Sugar is definitely your enemy at the moment. It wonít alwa...   Chitta   83d

Sugar is definitely your enemy at the moment. It wonít always be but while you have an overgrowth of candida it is the one sure thing that is going to make it much worse. I know this from experience. I have a reasonable suspicion that I got candidiasis from eating too many of those glace pineapples in the first place. Simply delicious but certainly not worth the 2 years of suffering that it gave me. ... ... I also agree with the other posters here that refined carbs are also your enemy. If you check my other posts you can see how I finally got rid of mine. I think itís important to have good a ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • I definitely have issues with digestion... I feel like ever...   kesoccer28   83d

I definitely have issues with digestion... I feel like everything just sits there, fermenting and feeding all the bacteria and yeast in my stomach (I previously had a bacterial infection in the small intestine). No matter how much veggies & protein I eat, I canīt quite seem to get rid of it. For this reason, Iīve been taking the pancreatic enzymes to help digestion.   [End]
                        • Hey there :) ... ... Iíd be happy to help. I know how this...   dpier87   83d

Hey there :) ... ... Iíd be happy to help. I know how this can ruin a life, so the more people who better understand how to regain their health the better. ... ... First and foremost, there are too links that you should look into to getter a better understanding of what weíre dealing with. ... ... This explains the real issues that cause and exacerbate digestive issues and lead to overgrowth of harmful bacteria and yeast. ... ... Basically, our intestines are a big tubing system, and when we eat lots of meat and things that have no fiber, it lays putrifying in the gut, and candida, the cleanup crew of our bod ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • PS: I left some links out, but will correct after school, I...   dpier87   83d

PS: I left some links out, but will correct after school, I got to run. :)   [End]
                          • As far as the links go, I canít post them. ... ... Search ...   dpier87   83d

As far as the links go, I canít post them. ... ... Search for Ējourney to the center of the colonĒ on google, and read it up. It will explain this all for you! ... ... Good luck!   [End]
                            • Many thanks for all the suggestions and support. I definite...   kesoccer28   82d

Many thanks for all the suggestions and support. I definitely have been eating the majority of my veggies cooked, as I think its easier for my system to digest. I will try to incorporate more raw veggies as well though.   [End]
                              • It may be a good idea to start eating them very lightly ste...   dpier87   82d

It may be a good idea to start eating them very lightly steamed, and then work your way to more raw... Until you really get your digestion strong again, it may be hard to digest completely raw veggies, although I go hog wild.. I was eating like 4 lbs of raw veggies a day lol.   [End]
                                • Also, when you are selecting legumes to eat, try Navy Beans...   dpier87   82d

Also, when you are selecting legumes to eat, try Navy Beans... apparently when soaked and cooked correctly, they can be antifungal due to their high Saponin count. ... ... Just look up Navy Beans, antifungal... Just had .5 cup and didnít get a reaction, except the normal die off reactions I get with antifungals :)   [End]
                                • My son has got cold hands and feet and possibly raynards wh...   Tansybelle   81d

My son has got cold hands and feet and possibly raynards which started when I gave him lactobacillus. Gg. He has candida. He has other issues to. He to has lost wait and recently has a bad seizure and spent 3 days in hospital. He is currently on an antibacterial but it is not curing the problem and we have to do the moat test in five weeks time to find out what damage the probiotic has done.   [End]
                                  • I know that When I increase my sons carbs to a higher level...   Tansybelle   81d

I know that When I increase my sons carbs to a higher level his nose starts to run and he starts to become unwell. He does have carbs but I constantly have to monitor the situation. He does well on low carbs but on higher carb grains they make him Iíll, in fact they effect his brain and his gut.   [End]
                                    • Not all carbs are created equal. With some people, certain ...   Chitta   69d

Not all carbs are created equal. With some people, certain sorts of carbs can make them very sick while others are fine. If you google FODMAPs and Monash University, youíll see what I am talking about. Many, many people have been helped by sticking to a low FODMAPs diet.   [End]
                                  • Is he eating any anti-fungal foods? ... ... Some good ones...   dpier87   81d

Is he eating any anti-fungal foods? ... ... Some good ones to start him on are raw garlic, raw onions, coconut oil, olive oil, kale, brocolli, brussel sprouts... and as far as probiotics... buy raw fermented foods like raw saurkraut. More effective and safe... natural. ... ... What does his diet look like? and what do you mean by carbs??? ... ... Good thing to do also would be to buy some nutritious seeds like flax and chia seeds and see how he likes them.   [End]
                  • Is juicing of raw vegetables considered here in paleo? like...   bevraf   43d

Is juicing of raw vegetables considered here in paleo? like wheat grass, carrots, celery?   [End]
          • Really? Everything that I have read states that it is   Alexa86   15d

Really? Everything that I have read states that it is   [End]
  • Am I unhealthy ?   Icingfairy   3mo  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone. ... I live in England and come originally from Germany. Over the Xmas periode I had family across which I have t seen for a while. They were shocked to see me that thin. I was always thin and could always eat as much as I liked but apparently I lost some more weight without realising. I am 173 cm and weigh 53 kg. I feel fine, eat healthy and more than my husband, donít exercise much(just every once in a while). The only thing I realised was that I an more prone to have asthma attacks when I weigh too little. But my mam kicked off. Itís unhealthy she said and the reason why I get ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Icing, ... ... For what it might be worth, I do not bel...   shotsee   67d

Hi Icing, ... ... For what it might be worth, I do not believe your thinness is an automatic health negative. In fact, on balance, I would say it is a health positive. ... ... As for your asthma, you may care to consider the information previously posted here:   [End]
  • Looking for advanced parasite cleanse guidance.   novamute   5mo  Ü C Ü

First off, hello. You can call me Nova. I am a new member, but I have been reading curezone forums for quite some time. ... ... To cut to the chase, I guess Iím looking for more specific advice to my situation. I know that is a difficult thing to do. So I will try to be thorough yet concise. ... ... Iím 23 years old, vegan for 8 months (exceptions high quality eggs, occasional wild fish), very healthy eater, no processed sugars, no wheat, limited soy, no grains except for occasional rice bread. I really donít eat many things with a label besides a probiotic drink, kimchi/sauerkraut, celtic sea sa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Any time you are getting stuff out you are doing good. My ...   sd2345   5mo

Any time you are getting stuff out you are doing good. My only suggestion would be to start upping the Neem.   [End]
      • So what is coming out?   #176675   5mo

So what is coming out?   [End]
        • I havenít been analyzing everything as much as I should. I ...   novamute   5mo

I havenít been analyzing everything as much as I should. I have had lots of light ,very stringy ífuzzyí material. Little balls and strands. And some very dark stringy mucous that resembles mucoid plaque or possibly eviscerated roundworms. I have pictures. I also have definitely removed liver flukes. Lots of the lighter material I looked at contained little dark material specks, are these toxic compounds that are pushed away somewhere by the body? ...   [End]
    • About the dosages. You can and should take more of the herb...   #154965   5mo

About the dosages. You can and should take more of the herbs, just play it by ear. ... The recommendations are usually too low. ... ... Since You donít have that much money, why donít you start taking food things that can help you? ... Garlic, pumpkin seed, pineapple, papaya seeds. ... ... With raw garlic and pineapple alone I could get big ascaris out. ... It has to be a lot though. And for a long enough time. ... ... Enemas are good. You have to cleanse out the colon. But you can also use castor oil. ...   [End]
      • Thank you for the responses. As for neem, is there a maxim...   novamute   5mo

Thank you for the responses. As for neem, is there a maximum? Or any kind of ĒstrongĒ recommended dosage for dry capsules. I have upped the two to four daily so a total of 1,920 mg? Iím a male, and not planning on getting pregnant anytime soon but knowing that neem can act as a contraceptive is a little worrying. ... ... So there is no real dangerous dosage of any of these herbs? I read wormwood should be dosed somewhat carefully. I am trying to focus on attacking with actual foods. I eat garlic and pumpkin seeds daily. I will start on some pineapple. I donít trust papaya because its some ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I donít know about the dosage of neem. ... ... The wormwoo...   #154965   5mo

I donít know about the dosage of neem. ... ... The wormwood I take is called artemisia annua. There is also artemisia absinthum. ... I take between 7 and 10 capsules without problem. Plus clove and black walnut. ... You have to see for yourself, but I personally believe pharmaceutical drugs are much more toxic. ... ... You have to take really a lot of raw garlic, like a handful or more, if you can do that socially. ... ... About the papaya being GMO, never heard about that. ... I just started taking the seeds and have strong symptoms. ... So I will keep taking it until the symptoms go away.   [retrieve this message]
          • Where did you buy your herbs? All in capsule form not tinc...   novamute   5mo

Where did you buy your herbs? All in capsule form not tincture? Oh by far and away I believe pharmaceuticals cause 10 problems for everyone they donít treat. ... Iíll try more raw garlic, it has so many benefits its worth bearing through it. Iíll also look around for organic papaya, but be weary of them in general.   [End]
            • I buy most of my herbs at Swanson. ... ... Here is a link ...   #154965   5mo

I buy most of my herbs at Swanson. ... ... Here is a link for the wormwood: ... http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-full-spectrum-wormwood-425-mg-90-caps ... ... They also have black walnut and clove. ... ... The Swanson brand is very cheap in comparison to others.   [End]
    • A friend of mine had a rash on her arm and she had tried ev...   glaxony   5mo

A friend of mine had a rash on her arm and she had tried everything she could think of to get rid of it to no avail. I gave her some colloidal silver for a sore throat and, much to our surprise, it also cleared up her rash. Perhaps the extended use of antibiotics has caused the candida to flourish. Craving fats tells me you are probably deficient in omega rich fatty acids such as you get in olive oil, coconut oil, and flax oil. I recommend brushing a couple drops of 2% iodine into your your tongue to get rid of the thrush. Take colloidal silver to see if it will clear up the rash. Add flax ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you. I eat coconut oil and flax pretty regularly, bu...   novamute   5mo

Thank you. I eat coconut oil and flax pretty regularly, but Iím vegetarian so maybe I could still use more. Colloidal Silver and Iodine make me a little nervous, so Iíll have to research them. I know real silver is amazing and safe, its just hard to trust manufacturers. Thanks for the input.   [End]
        • Hello, ... My 2 cents :-)) ... Homemade kefir: 1 cup daily ...   Floup   3mo

Hello, ... My 2 cents :-)) ... Homemade kefir: 1 cup daily (build to 1 cup at a slow pace). Homemade kefir has 24-36 probiotic strains. One cup contains approx. 1 trillion of beneficial bacteria. Kefir will bring upon a quite inhospitable environment to the unwelcomed. ... Herbal tea: not only for parasites, but to flush toxins by uping your water intake to at least 4 litres/day. Mint licorice root, fennel seeds, ajwain seeds, Ceylon cinnamon, essiac, pau díarco, hisbiscus, green). Iíve had gallstones that came out in huge quantity recently, ... Chlorella: to remove toxins. I mix it with half my ke ...   [retrieve this message]
  • MC Weight Minimum   pulchritude   5mo  Ü C Ü

Is there a weight minimum for which to do the master cleanse? I started the cleanse for detox purposes but donít know if I should stop before I lose too much weight. On day 5 of the cleanse Iím 115lbs which for a 5í7Ēgirl is considered underweight according to some sources. I recently lost weight from stress,depression and general disorder eating but want to start fresh and eat better for my health. Should I stop or can I finish out my 10 days anticipating gaining some of the weight back? ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • A better daily multivitamin/mineral?   prizes2011   7mo  Ü C Ü

I havenít posted anything on Curezone before, but I do often read post here. Iím making this post to help out a brand new crowd-funding project I found earlier. ... ... Iím very picky about my multivitamins, and until now I havenít really found any that I would feel comfortable with taking on a daily basis. There are a few good ones that come close though. Well, while searching this morning, I found a campaign on Indiegogo for a better multivitamin. ... ... http://igg.me/at/multivitamin/x/4360004 ... ... ... Here is why I like it and want to help spread the word: ... ... 1.) It has the active forms of vitamins. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • If you have parasites do you also have candida?   CatAttack93   9mo  Ü C Ü

This is my story. About two months ago I began to have pain in my stomach and abdomen. One day it exploded into extreme inflammation, pain, and bloating. I ended up quitting my job because I had a feeling the problem wasnít going to get better anytime soon. I just turned 20(Iím also female) and fortunately I still live at home so I donít have a major need to work. Iíve went through tons of bloodwork, GI studies, a CT scan, an ultrasound, and finally an endoscopy. The only thing they were able to tell me from all this was hypokalemia, to take some B-12, and the endoscopy showed gastritis. S ...   [retrieve this message]
  • +3 Streptococcus and no growth of beneficial Lactobacillus.   tay19   9mo  Ü C Ü

I was on antibiotics for over 2 years and never felt healthy after that. I never linked the antibiotics to my ill health and took another course of antibiotics for 1 month. ... ... After this I lost 2 stone in weight and am now underweight. I began to experience lots of acid reflux , was diagnosed with a stoamch ulcer , gastritis and also H.pylori.  Futher along Iíve developed malabsorption problems , joint pain , acne and many other problems. The H.pylori infection is now apparently clear and has been for the past month or so , I understand that it may take a while to feel back to n ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíve been lucky to only need antibiotics a few times in my ...   TawandaTwin   9mo

Iíve been lucky to only need antibiotics a few times in my life and always resulted in a yeast infection afterwards. (yuck!) Not sure why you would consider an antibiotic to help a problem the antibiotics caused. If you want to improve the organisms in your gut, why not take acidophillis tablets. This is how I cured my cronic and miserable heartburn. Like you, I tried the conventional route for over a year and got tired of popping pills (proton pump inhibitors) and getting exams. I was tested for h-pylori and also had an endoscopy. I started at 2 tablets of acidphillis 30 minutes bef ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the reply. ... ... The problem I have with pro...   tay19   9mo

Thanks for the reply. ... ... The problem I have with probiotics is that for some reason they generally make me feel much worse. Iíve read several articles which mention certain species of Lactobacillus can feed bad bacteria ( in particular Streptococcus ) so this worries me but not understand the science behind it all becomes confusing also. Itís hard to know when Iím helping myself or making matters worse. ... ... Iíve thought about buying the expensive VSL probiotics numerous times but always decide against it not knowing if they would help me. The doctor who interpreted my stool results sugges ...   [retrieve this message]
        • A quote which touches upon what I was talking about with pr...   tay19   9mo

A quote which touches upon what I was talking about with probiotics. ... ... Ē Probiotics are actually a mixed bag with SIBO because SIBO often involves an overgrowth of D-lactate-producing probiotic species, and that causes a buildup of D-lactate in the gut, and a lot of the symptoms associated with SIBO are caused by that. So, you want to avoid in many cases taking any probiotics that have D-lactate-forming species like Lactobacillus acidophilus, which is, of course, one of the most common probiotics that people take. Thereís a D-lactate-free product sold by Custom Probiotics thatís helpful ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi tay, ... ... Alpha Haemolytic Streptococcus ? >>...   dave505   9mo

Hi tay, ... ... Alpha Haemolytic Streptococcus ? >> Could you tell what kind of test did you do? I found that in my throat 3 years ago did not go with antibiotics then. it is said that can go to gut and.... ... ... The problem I have with probiotics is that for some reason they generally make me feel much worse. >> I would try the "start low and go slow approach". just to differentiate between dye-off or feed them ... ... Iíve read several articles which mention certain species of Lactobacillus can feed bad bacteria ( in particular Streptococcus ) >> could you share the ...   [retrieve this message]
      •  Hi Dave , thanks for the reply as always !.  Sor...   tay19   9mo

Hi Dave , thanks for the reply as always !.  Sorry for not getting back quickly, until i see my doctor Iím trying my best to avoid web searching for answers since it usually makes me feel somewhat hopeless and angry. ... ... I had a digestive stool analysist performed by Genova Diagnostics. In regards to the source for probiotics sometimes feeding bad bacteria I canít seem to find anything specific anywhere but know like yourself Iíve read it a few times on various websties.  Thanks for the link on the probiotics. ... ... I was having a good think about what could possibly be causing ...   [retrieve this message]
        • For anyone who may be reading this topic now or sometime in...   tay19   9mo

For anyone who may be reading this topic now or sometime in the future this link may prove an interesting read. The member Cheshire77 seems to have been suffering from the same problem as me and a lot of what he talks about really rings true to me. ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1715862&s=1#i1 ...   [End]
        • ...   ... ... http://www.todaysdietitian.com/newarch...   dave505   9mo

...   ... ... http://www.todaysdietitian.com/newarchives/040511p46.shtml ... ... ... ...  Hi tay, ... ... Sorry for late feedback - here are my thoughts: ... ... ... "Iím wondering if itís possible that a bacteria such as streptococcus as found on my stool sample could be in the small bowel due to a lack of lactobacillus ( which is there in part to keep such bacteria from overgrowing ) after taking so many antibiotics and this in turn has caused inflammation , malabsoprtion and the various other symptoms Iím suffering from ?" ... ... ... ... -- i believe its possible . many times in SIBO translocation i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Does Magnetic pulser worsen a Inguinal hernia?   tigerbirdy456   13mo  Ü C Ü

I was wondering if you have any advice about using the magnetic pulser on hernias? ... My brother had a hernia situation since childhood..where if he coughed too hard or sneezed too hard, he would get a bump in the groin area..then he could easily push it back down..and it was never really painful. I let my brother use the magentic pusler machine for 1 month (he also used silver pulser), and now his hernia hurts. ..as in when he standing it hurts the hernia.... ... ... ... Im sure it could have been some recent straining or whatever that caused it...... but he used to strain a lot and it never happe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hypothyroid & slow metabolism & STILL losing weight   #46136   13mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... Does anyone have any knowledge how itís possible to be losing weight while being hypothyroid with a very slow metabolism? ... ... Iím dealing with low adrenal function too which can cause weight loss in exhaustion stage: could this adrenal imbalance counteract the effects of hypothyroid and slow metabolism? ... ... Iíve seriously increased my calories - am also including body-building formulaís into my diet aswell, have purposefully slowed down my life so iím no longer a workaholic dealing with 24/7 physical stress, yet iím struggling to put weight on and lose it incredibly fast. Iím currentl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hmm. Interesting. How is your sleep? I have a similar situa...   hawskfan9325   13mo

Hmm. Interesting. How is your sleep? I have a similar situation, although I am not eating 4,000 calories a day!   [End]
    • Plain and simple: youíre not absorbing properly your food. ...   Kcirla   13mo

Plain and simple: youíre not absorbing properly your food. Youíre very likely to have a condition named leaky gut, which could very well be the cause for your hypothyroidism and your adrenal fatigue. This means your digestive system is not working properly, the root cause being an unbalanced gut flora. ... May I ask how is your digestion? Any discomfort? Fatigue after meals? Bloating? Constipation/diarrhea?   [End]
    • Iíve been in the same boat for over a decade. Been through ...   fury   9mo

Iíve been in the same boat for over a decade. Been through every conceivable alternative therapy. ... Currently I am Hypothyroid (although diagnosed as hyperthyroid incorrectly) and slow metabolic profile, yet didnít gain an ounce! I also have Adrenal Insufficiency and am taking an Adrenal Glandular (Nutri Adrenal Extra) plus the IMAM (see: Improved Miracle Adrenal Mix - http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2049822#i) ... ... I have had recent success and put on 2.5 kgs within 6 weeks of starting the iodine protocol and stopping my thyroid meds (PTU). ... Also simultaneously started taking Betaine HCL ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey Fury (love the name!) ... ... Many thanks for your mes...   purplepixie   9mo

Hey Fury (love the name!) ... ... Many thanks for your message - lots to digest and read - great info in your postings :-) ... ... I might try the Lugolís...i tried a different form of iodine - topical skin absorbtion but to be honest i had so many symptoms varying all the time it was to tell what difference the iodine made! ... ... Iíve put on a few kiloís since i was severely ill...now iím 48kg! Itís been a hard road...and iím sure that re-mineralising with good quality salts and minerals, plus adrenal supplements has helped hugely in getting my body out of severe ketosis and into íbuildingí mode again ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is it okay to take Saccharomyces boulardii if you are aller...   leggybrandi   15mo  Ü C Ü

Is it okay to take Saccharomyces boulardii if you are allergic to yeast? My allergy is not bad and I suppose I have the yeast allergy because of candida. I took one pill of Saccharomyces boulardii and my scalp has major dandruff now. Should I continue or stop?   [End]
    • i started saccharomyces boulardii on Sunday. gave me a hea...   mygutleaks   15mo

i started saccharomyces boulardii on Sunday. gave me a headache that day, and everyday since, and also a bit of a runny nose. and about Tuesday it broke my face out a bit, but i stayed on it and my face is almost clear again. the headache i still have. i tested negative to yeast sensitivity a while back, and ate gf bread with yeast in it, with no prob that i recall. also i took 12b count. i think iíll drop to 6b. anyways, donít have an answer for you but maybe your sensitivity will decrease. if not, i wouldnít take it. i would assume it would perpetuate a leaky gut if you are into ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Blastocystis & Systemic Candida - does anyone have atrophy ...   jade.hope   16mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... ... I am new to this forum and the world of parasites and Candida. Not too long ago I was a successful business person with an active family life and social life. I was busy and now I am fighting to survive everyday. ... ... MY STORY ... ... I had been losing weight and dealing with increasing food allergies and decreasing energy. I was probably able to live life at 65% of the energy of my normal self. I did a homeopathic detox and it through me over the edge and nearly killed me. The Homeopath said that the drops were mild enough for a baby, but for some reason I was extremely sensitive to th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would like to know if anyone else is suffering from some ...   jazzydude   16mo

I would like to know if anyone else is suffering from some type of parasite, or Blasto., that is causing them to atrophy and to be unable to tolerate starches, without further atrophy...and have you been able to find a resolution? ... ... Which lab have you tested? How did you find out you have blasto? Some experienced Tropical Disease Drs donít think Blasto is pathogenic. Itís possible you have another killer protozoa like entamoeba histolytica. What is your location? The only lab that has worked for me in US has been Dr Kevin Cahills lab in NYC. However the best lab I have used is Labion in B ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you Re: Blastocystis & Systemic Candida - does anyone...   jade.hope   16mo

Thank you so much for your information. I was tested in Canada and Blasto showed up. I will follow up with further tests for Entamoeba Histolytica...which I hadnít heard of. ... ... I have also sent an email to the Australian CDD. ... ... Many thanks, ... Jade   [End]
    • Blasto   cora   16mo

Have you perused this site? ... ... http://www.badbugs.org/   [End]
    • Re: Blastocystis & Systemic Candida - does anyone have atro...   objoyfl   16mo

Hi Jade, ... ... Yes, I had Blastocystis Hominis over the summer; took me 3 months plus to get over it. This issue caused a flare-up of candida overgrowth. ... ... These are the different things I tried: ... 1)Grapefruit seed extract helped to keep the blasto tolerable, but it never killed it off completely. I used this in between the different things that didnít work. It was the only way I could get from day to day in a half way normal manner. ... ... 2) Metronidazole (Flagyl) - an antibiotic. After taking half the Rx I got carpal tunnel in my left wrist and had to quit. ... ... 3) Yodoxin - Developed eye pro ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you and question Re: Blastocystis & Systemic Candida ...   jade.hope   16mo

Thank you so much for your reply! What brand of grape seed extract do you use? And...how sick were you with blasto? Could you function day to day? Could you eat starches? And did you lose weight? ... ... Blessings ... Jade   [End]
        • Hi Jade, ... ... To clear up one point: It is grapefruit s...   objoyfl   16mo

Hi Jade, ... ... To clear up one point: It is grapefruit seed extract, not grape seed extract. These are two different things. I use NutriBiotic, liquid concentrate. I used 15 drops, 2-3 times a day, depending on severity of the blasto. ... ... How sick was I? I would rather have any other parasite; liver flukes, pinworms, or other, because there are definitive cures for them. I was on the toilet many times a day, had chills, could not think, work, eat, sleep, lost weight, etc. I was a wreck. Thought I was dying. Fluids went right through me. Worse than any flu. ... ... While I was taking the Metronidaz ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Blastocystis & Systemic Candida - does anyone have atro...   shrimpy123   16mo

After I showed no blasto, tested by looking through microscope at urine by my holistic M.D., he said my urine showed an over abundance of serotonin.Ē ... ... Seems like you do not quite understand anything about testing. Because the stool tests showed no Blasto, you assumed now you have candida? ... Wow, you really need to read some posts here, before you assume this. I have ot say you are badly mistaken, if you think your stool tests simply confimed that it is gone, and now you think you have candida over growth.... ... ... Do you know why most labs cannot find parasites in stool? EVen helminth? not ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Shrimpy, you did not read my post correctly. Your comments ...   objoyfl   16mo

Shrimpy, you did not read my post correctly. Your comments refer to things I did not say or assume.   [End]
          • ĒBlastocystisĒ if there is such a thing, does not cause dis...   shrimpy123   16mo

ĒBlastocystisĒ if there is such a thing, does not cause disease. PERIOD. TAKE IT FROM ME. IT is what most incompetant lab people find, and mistake that for something else. ALWAYS. THIS IS ALMOST CRiminal, because they cannot find anything else. ... ... Jackie Dileny and Borody are completely mistaken; they do not know anything about parasites; They only treat Blasto and D. Fragilis and they do not even know how to diagnose either protozoa or helminth. ... ... They only rely on stool tests, and trust me. because i have gone that route 50 times? I did 5p stool tests and they never found my EH until ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Update Re: Blastocystis & Systemic Candida - does anyone ha...   jade.hope   16mo

My thanks to everyone for their replies. I am reading them. Have been ill and going to docs everyday. ... ... Update: I heard back from the Australian CDD. There standard formula includes sulpha drugs, which I am allergic to. They provided me an alternate 3 drug cocktail list, and I am waiting to hear back what the success rate is of this mix, in terms of eliminating blasto. ... ... Shrimpy -- I am definitely doing further investigating. Thank you. I live in Canada where they are doing a second set of ova and parasite tests (the original set identified blasto). Because the most serious issues I have ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Just found out about HCL...   NeedInnerPeace   17mo  Ü C Ü

I have been diagnosed with IBS and feel my body is pretty infested with microbes. I have brown spots under my armpits, bad candida breath every morning, a fistula down south. These things came before I was diagnosed with IBS though, but now thereís almost always chunks of undigested foods in my poop along with gas issues, always bloated, stomach making noises when laying down and very bad constipation issues. Iím pretty sure with all these problems that I have leaky gut also. ... ... Is there a way to raise your HCL without using betaine HCL pills though? I just learned gelatinous broth can hel ...   [retrieve this message]
  • hyperchlorhydria or hypochlorhydria   snowqueen2012   18mo  Ü C Ü

Myself and my daughter have been suffering from a fast heart rate for months. We have listened to so many ideas and have tried removing foods from our diet. We are now thinking it is something to do with the acid in our stomach. ... ... We have found that fizzy drinks and pasta and carbs, make us a lot worse we get a delayed reaction (about a day later which last for days) our hearts beat like crazy mine up to 180bpm my 17 year old daughters up to 140bpm she also feels ill and dizzy at the same time. ... ... I thought it may be low stomach acid so we raised my daughters bed (not possible to raise mi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi snow, ... Have you been checking for HPilory until now? ...   dave505   18mo

Hi snow, ... Have you been checking for HPilory until now? or Campilobacter? Chronic Hpilory could led to hipochlorhidria when they distroy the secretory cells in the stomach. Sometimes rampant infection with Hpilory could raise your heartbeat. its an ideea to test...if you have it yyou may follow a specific diet. ... Iím not saying you dont have candida in the stomach just that you might also have something else also. ... dave   [End]
    • I was having heart palpations and tacachardia. It was also ...   #158364   13mo

I was having heart palpations and tacachardia. It was also worse with carbohydrates. I eliminated all possible food allergens. I didnít really think that not having stomach acid could cause heart issues, but it can! I have been diagnosed with adrenal fatigue, and they mentioned that I should take HCL however I never did. Due to getting enough sea salt, so I figured it would have converted into HCL from the chloride in the sea salt. One day after 4 months of feeling these awful heart issues (which cause anxity, and worsen adreanal fatigue) I was bloated and suufering indigestion, and took a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can Hydrazine Sulfate and fucoidan be taken together?   Yoyogi   20mo  Ü C Ü

my mother has stage iv non small cell lung cancer.She coughs out this egg white like phlegm(usually in the mornings) and also suffers from breathlessness. Her oxygen in her blood has also dropped below the normal range and we had to put her on Oxygen. I am thinking of getting her to try Hydrazine Sulfate since she has lost quite abit of weight since finding out she has cancer 6 mths ago.Her appetite is quite good but the body doesnít seem to be absorbing the nutrients. She is now 40kgs(height 155cm) and I hope to boost her weigh back up starting with probiotics and digestive enzymes. Curre ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ...and it is related to MEN's HEALTH too (not only to Ladie...   1234567   22mo  Ü C Ü

Hi Guys, ... ... Just have decided to post some info for u which not only help u look GOOD but u will surely feel just great too.. I do think it is about what u put in ur stomach on a daily base. U can put a very expensive branded creams on it and get good results as long as u use them but then as soon as u finish using them see íthe reallity of ití plus not to mention how chemical based most of them are... Anyhow here is a few links to pounder on... beauty related and health related too. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P6_FwpVo_s ... Psychiatry the fraud ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URP ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Food Health magazine   #154007   23mo  Ü C Ü

http://ismyface.com/omega-3-also-known-as-fish-oil/ ... ... Visit our latest news ! ...   [End]
  • Help! Stomach bug while on Elimination diet. What to eat?   #147713   28mo  Ü C Ü

I was put on a modified elimination diet 3 weeks ago in the hopes of finding the cause of my years-long migraines, dizziness, and general fatigue and unwellness, and bringing down inflammation. Basically canít have most common allergens, especially milk, eggs, soy, peanuts, and anything processed. Food sensitivity tests showed I have the typical leaky gut stuff and react especially to all dairy and eggs, and even some veggies, garlic, onion. ... ... In the last few days, though, Iíve suddenly had a lot of stomach pain and constant nausea, throwing up when I try to eat solid meals. Even on an e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Without knowing the full details of your background I would...   #40322   28mo

Without knowing the full details of your background I would suggest raw fruit, namely grapes or oramges and/or freshly made juice from each of these fruits if you can tolerate them. Try them and choose one as a mono diet to get past your current problem. Each has been used successfully by many for successful treatment for many ailments over the years.   [End]
    • If it were ME -- Iíd go back on WHATEVER food I can hold do...   Iolite   28mo

If it were ME -- Iíd go back on WHATEVER food I can hold down... clear broth, homemade bone broth if you can manage it or have someone else make it. It might also be a good idea to start on some oregano oil and or colloidal silver to fight this stomach bug. It could be viral or parasite. ... ... Are you sure itís a stomach virus? Can you get it checked out -- blood work, etc.? Might be a gall bladder attack or something else. ... ... Activated charcoal can help with the gas too, you can open the capsules and make a slurry with water or juice. Can you still tolerate glutamate powder for your ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Histapenia (low histamine) - high methylation; something is...   Romania28   30mo  Ü C Ü

They say they recommend a protein (animal) diet because it contains histidine, but it also contain methionine so something is not ok; if we have low histamine why high histamine foods like beer, wine, aged cheese, yeast-containing foods are not recommended (and indeed makes us feel worse, if we would have high histamine this would be logic; we also had the folic acid and B12 debate.... A well known website http://www.enzymestuff.com/methylation.htm ... doesnít recommend folic acid and b12, and others say itís a must: other say that only methyl B12 is not ok. ... And Vit C is recommended to Hist ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think I have found an answer to B12 and folic acid... ití...   Romania28   30mo

I think I have found an answer to B12 and folic acid... itís not indicated in histapenia... because it helps recycle the homocysteine into methionine... see diagram... so most of them are wrong... enzymestuff.com wins!!!!! ... http://www.nutriwest.com/articles/homovmsm.htm ...   [End]
  • Need help decoding thyroid results   Visionfly   31mo  Ü C Ü

Hi Everyone. Iíve been using CureZone for a long time, finding a lot of relevant and helpful information on the site, so Iím glad such site exists. I had my thyroid test done and I need some help with the interpretation of the results. Iíve searched the web for reference points but there seem to be some inconsistencies in regards to reference intervals. So, I would truly appreciate some assistance and insight. ... ... My Background: Iím a 25 year old female, active and very mindful about my lifestyle and diet (vegetarian/wholesome for the last 2 years. I have been suffering from variety of symp ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yep, you are hypo. You will find lots of really good infor...   Iolite   31mo

Yep, you are hypo. You will find lots of really good information on Janie Bowthorpís site: http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com ... ... To get a better picture of whatís going on, you need your Free T4, Free T3 and maybe RT3 to see if there is a conversion problem if your Free T4 is optimal. ... ... Without thyroid meds (desiccated thyroid -- Erfaís Thyroid from Canada), my TSH is around 4.0. I began developing more and more hypo symptoms when I was in my 20ís and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia instead because my TSH of 4 was ĒIN RANGEĒ, so I couldnít possibly be hypo according to my idiot doc ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How to do Squats correctly to workout your Butt and Legs   FitnessandExercise   33mo  Ü C Ü

Heres a video I created to show you how to do squats correctly to workout your Butt and Legs: ... http://youtu.be/pJ2gjrlFBXE   [End]
  • Dosage for under weight people   ladyofspirit   33mo  Ü C Ü

Hello ... I am thrilled to be a part of this forum. I am 5 feet 8 inches tall and I am about 118 pounds. I wondered how much mms I should take per day. I do not eat much meat and havenít for most of my adult life. Because of the above mentioned factors anything that I consume hits me pretty hard meaning that it goes through my system quickly. I would appreciate a response. ... ... Thank you ... ... Shine On   [End]
  • Studying Obesity And Diabetes   charlesando   3y

There has been a connection with obesity and diabetes for many years. The treatment of obesity varies depending on the level however the treatment of diabetes has proved to be a very difficult one for the medical profession. If you are unlucky enough to have both then this can prove a very trying time. ... ... Studies have shown that many people with diabetes have gained at the disease due to them being obese. The main problem with obesity is that the extra fat damages the insulin producing cells that the body has. And this chemical imbalance is what causes the person to suffer from diabetes. O ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Where to begin?????   SoooConfused   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone, ... ... This is my first post on curezone after reading it on and off for sooooo long! ... ... Iím a 28 yr old female who lived on nothing but junk food for the first 24 years of my life (& lots of binge drinking)and now I am trying to fix all the damage I have done!! ... ... My main concerns: ... I am very underweight and am unable to gain weight no matter what I do - I dont think I can digest fats (or anything for that matter) - Iím sick of looking like a child! ... Acne - I have always had a few spots here and there but the lasts 6mths I have had major breakouts on my cheeks which I cant reme ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Using one of the programs to clean up the body will do you ...   MENDOMAID   3y

Using one of the programs to clean up the body will do you a lot of good. You have been doing this but it is more effective to use one of these programs. Several are featured on the Liver Flush Support Forum - Hulda Clark, Moritz, Dr. Schultzeís. It would be a good idea to be tested for Celiac Disease (a gluten sensitivity) as one of the diagnostic signs is white plaque on the tongue along with maladsorbtion of fats, vitamins and minerals. A test for Lyme Disease may show whether it is a problem. ... ... The tendency to develop Celiac Disease is inherited and many people not understanding tha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Menomaid, thanks for your reply. I intend to follow one ...   SoooConfused   3y

Hi Menomaid, thanks for your reply. I intend to follow one of the programs but I just havenít decided which one yet - think Iíll read through them all in detail before I make up my mind. ... ... I have been going to a kinesiologist who tests me for food sensitivities and the list of foods that show up frequently are dairy, sugar, chocolate, coffee. Wheat has never showed up so do you think I could still have celiac disease?? ... ... Is it best just to go to a regular doctors for this test? There is a practitioner beside me who is an electroacupuncturist and does the EAV testing for foods, organs an ...   [retrieve this message]
        • The ND I went to for many years was not able to identify my...   MENDOMAID   3y

The ND I went to for many years was not able to identify my Celiac Disease altho she was advising people to avoid gluten. It seems like the muscle testing doesnít work for the delayed autoimmune reaction so unless a person also has a wheat allergy it wonít test positive. A dr would order a complete Celiac Panel but 20% of Celiacs test negative and for those people there are several options - reduction of symptoms on a strict gluten free diet, genetic marker test or the Molecular Serology test. ... ... This ND did find Lyme Disease and later on the serology test was positive.   [End]
          • I think Iíll go to the docs and get tested, Iíve nothing to...   SoooConfused   3y

I think Iíll go to the docs and get tested, Iíve nothing to lose eh, and I might even get a positive which would give me some answers!! ... ... What are the symptoms of Lyme? It sounds serious, I was reading an article on Samento because itís an antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial etc which I thought would help me get rid of my human papilloma virus. (Iíve had a couple of veruccas on my foot for years which after gotten worse recently because i was trying to treat them)Anyhow, there are many reviews about how it is able to cure lyme. Have you tried it? www.thefinchleyclinic.co.uk is a website ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yep, looks like you got AF and thyroid issues (they usually...   natway   3y

Yep, looks like you got AF and thyroid issues (they usually go hand-n-hand). ... ... Did you have a lot of stress, anxiety, emotional traumas leading up and right before your AF? If so, the cause of your AF and other problems is whatís called Amygdala Hijack. Go to youtube and check out Gupta retraining and The Linden Method. (both Brits!) ... ... Diet wise, Iím a proponent of the Palieo ĒcavemanĒ diet and gluten-free. Itís how man ate until technology came along and screwed us all up. ... ... Looks like you need to use more sea salt.   [End]
      • Hey natway, ... ... Yeah my life has been pretty stressful...   SoooConfused   3y

Hey natway, ... ... Yeah my life has been pretty stressful due to studying - after I left school I went on to do 5 years of accountancy which I hated so much!! ... ... Also I was in a messed up relationship for too long which wrecked me emotionally. ... ... Thank goodness I have wised up and I am training for a new career in nutritional therapy (although I still work in the old job for the time being to pay the bills!)and Iím in a fantastic relationship. ... ... I have been going to a kinesiologist for the past year or so and think I have got rid of most of my emotional baggage through flower formulas etc. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It sounds like you are on the right path. You need to detox...   nutritionfromatoz   3y

It sounds like you are on the right path. You need to detox your metals. Getting your amalgams improperly removed could be causing many of your issues, especially your thyroid issues. Mercury can attack the thyroid. Try Takesumi Supreme to chelate the mercury out of your body. You also need to get rid of your parasites and fungus. Morinda and Melia Supreme work realy well.   [End]
    • ĒI know Iím infected with flukes and roundworms coz I saw t...   AdrenalSuccess   3y

ĒI know Iím infected with flukes and roundworms coz I saw them, and probably TapewormsĒ ... ... -- you *really* need to get that tested, and if true, dealt with as soon as you can. ... ... If you do have internal parasites still then your body canít absorb nutrients - they steal them from you. Not only do you have little chance of recovering if this is true, but that may the root cause of your issues including lack of ability to add on weight. ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Brown rings in the eyes might be from copper toxicity. Is y...   J649   3y

Brown rings in the eyes might be from copper toxicity. Is your drinking water from a well, and if so was the copper content measured? Are you in a very old house with corroding water pipes? ... ... ... Low body temperature could be from an iodine or selenium deficiency. Mercury in your body combines with selenium and makes the selenium unavailable. Try taking iodine and selenium supplements and see if that helps. I take 200 mcg a day of selenium in addition to eating a high selenium diet. I take 25 mg a day of iodine(such a large amount is controversial though, Some say take just 2 or so mg a da ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Here is a link to a webpage listing many antiparasitic herb...   J649   3y

Here is a link to a webpage listing many antiparasitic herbs if you want to avoid taking mebendazole. Elecampagne, turmeric, ginger and garlic seem like good non toxic things to add to a parasite cleanse to get rid of roundworms. Make sure your parasite cleanse has enough cloves in it. You might want to take some extra cloves but donít overdo it, as in large quantities cloves can be toxic. ... ... http://www.innvista.com/health/microbes/parasite/treatpar.htm   [End]
    • I would start with testing from Metametrix (GI Effects stoo...   linenup   3y

I would start with testing from Metametrix (GI Effects stool test) and rule out any gastro infection. ... ... I would boost the adrenal function with supplements (pantothenic acid, vitamin C, high quality magnesium supplement UltraMag from Source Naturals, bovine adrenal glandular, b vits, adequate sodium and potassium). ... ... I would chelate the mercury out with ProNatura ĒDentoxĒ with either chlorella, zeolite, Modifilan. Make sure you cleanse the liver with cysteine or glutathione (liposomal) with a herbal liver cleanse along with choline (methyl donor). ... ... I would also have vitamin D3 ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey guys, thanks for all the advice. ... ... Think I will ...   SoooConfused   3y

Hey guys, thanks for all the advice. ... ... Think I will start with a good bowel and parasite cleanse, and then start thinking about mercury chelation afterwards. I just want do take things slowly because Iím working full time and studying part time so dont have time for any serious die-off reactions. ... ... I cant afford any expensive tests just at the minute but I got some pH test strips to see what pH my saliva is to see if that has anything to do with my digestion (or lack of!)Just tested it two hours after eating dinner and itís pH 7.5 - is that to alkaline? Iíve read mixed reviews on this so ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi ... I can see that you are confused, from your story it ...   Leo Bongaards   3y

Hi ... I can see that you are confused, from your story it seems that you have been on the right track but are only progressing slowly. A good iridologist can see what your weaknesses are but from your information about skin problems it appears that the internal organs still need more cleansing. When the toxins can not be eliminated the normal way through the bowel and lymphatic system they will come out through the skin. ... Lots of water every day will help with the cleansing and it may also be a good idea to see a colonic therapist Not knowing where you live I suggest that you call Nadine Mar ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I can suggest to drink coconut water daily in the morning a...   kushy   13mo

I can suggest to drink coconut water daily in the morning at empty stomach.Eat banana with milk so that these two help you in gaining your weight.So that you can get resistance. ... ... For gums daily brush two times one in the early morning,next before going to bed.Use salt to clean your teeth soon after you cleaned with paste.you have to eat continuously so that gums will be reduced. ... ... I am not sure how you are in trouble but these are the tips normally I seen for gums problem.   [End]
    • I realize this is many months after your first post but I w...   #170449   12mo

I realize this is many months after your first post but I wanted to reply. Could you update us as to how you are doing? ... Have you seen a Homeopathy practitioner? Some of your symptoms stand out as symptoms for the Homeopathic remedy mercury. Especially with your history of amalgams, this might really need to be looked at. Good luck and hope you have been getting help and making progress.   [End]
  • Black stringy substance after liver flush   #140715   3y  Ü C Ü

Today I did my 3rd liver flush and am a little confused as to what actually left my body. I performed the Andreas Moritz flush except I used lemon juice and olive oil. I released about 20 pea-sized green stones which was a little disapointing considering my last flush had about 200 or so, but I started to have a very dark diarehea. Close to black. Then for the rest of the day I was releasing this black stringy thread-like substance that came out in clumps of a half-inch or so. Not brown, black. Can someone tell me what this is. Is it parasites or bacteria or is it coming from the liver and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Need Expert's Advice on Current Health   #140715   3y  Ü C Ü

Below I have listed a number of my symptoms that I have had for almost 10 years. It has been a long road to where I am today and I feel I have wasted A LOT of time. I know I have a problem with my digestion as a whole. I think I have it narrowed down to congested liver or maybe Candida. I have done Dr. Jennifer Daniels Candida Cleaner( Turpentine and sugar, which was a total leap of faith I will tell you) Digestive enzymes donít work, and I am currently doing liver flushes and am coming up to my third. My second flush produced 200-300 pea-sized, 50 cm sized, and 10 up to almost an inch in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím far from an expert (outside of my own personal experien...   Jerome99   3y

Iím far from an expert (outside of my own personal experience), but here is what I think based on my own experience with your symptoms (and I have had just about all of your symptoms at some point in recent years): ... ... ------------------------------------------------ ... ... I get very irritated after eating fatty foods or other hard to process foods. (could be candida and/or parasites, and of course both affect your digestion, especially digestion of fats) ... ... I am fatigued all day, every day, no matter the quality of sleep (again, could very well be candida and/or parasites) ... ... My shoulders and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Your symptoms suggest that you may have a common autoimmune...   MENDOMAID   3y

Your symptoms suggest that you may have a common autoimmune problem, Celiac Disease. There is no cure for this except strictly avoiding gluten in wheat, barley, rye. There are medical tests of blood and feces and endoscopic biopsies for diagnosis. See the information pages at www.Celiac.com. Some people who for some reason donít have the lab tests just start a strict gluten free diet. The autoimmune reaction to gluten flattens the villi in the small intestine and eventually results in the person having sprue, a maladsorbtion syndrome. This reaction is so delayed after eating gluten that mo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • get a stool test for candida and parasites ect... Get an IG...   Waverlywoods   3y

get a stool test for candida and parasites ect... Get an IGG/IGE food allergy panel. Meridian valley and Metametrix. Donít fool around guessing what the problem might be. For sure you have toxicity issues, keep the colon moving if thatís an issue, and get these tests done. ... ... if testing is not an option (700 dollars) you could do ellimination diet + candida diet + gluten free 100% diet. But again... get tested. I turned out to be allergic to eggs and almonds, the IGG reaction is so delayed I never caught on.   [End]
    • I am no expert, can only share what Iíve learned so far. Pe...   ERM   3y

I am no expert, can only share what Iíve learned so far. Perhaps you need to check whether you have any exposure to environmental toxins, such as heavy metal/ other chemicals. Common case is mercury from amalgam fillings. Other possibility is infection (like root canals). All those toxins are really hard on your total body and immune system, and cause various troubles (like candida, allergy, fatigue, etc.) But if you try to tackle the symptoms one by one is like running in circles. If possible, try to rule out other possible issues & pin down which is the major cause for your illness. Then ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Get your kidney function tested.   Jane1965   3y

Get your kidney function tested.   [End]
    • Sounds familiar and like where I was 3.5 years ago. ... .....   UserX   3y

Sounds familiar and like where I was 3.5 years ago. ... ... Iíd start on a good parasite killer and stay on it for the duration of getting the liver cleaned out. Then stay on maintenance of every 3 days. It took me 3 years to get cleaned out. I also changed parasite killers and added to them every once in a while. Basically stayed on Barefootíts formula. He has a new adult formula out now. Http://www.oldfashionedspices.com/ ... Clove oil will kill the eggs. I still put that in capsules and take it. Iím doing it as maintenance after all t his time. ... ... Then I had ot make sure my colon was el ...   [retrieve this message]
    • About cleaning out your colon after a liver flush? Sure, w...   UserX   3y

About cleaning out your colon after a liver flush? Sure, why not use those products? I didnít use them, but its just another way to get there. ... ... The olive oil in the liver flush drink will make the stuff pass in 24-48 hours. I did Gersonís therapy Coffee enemas before and after a flush. Thatís a low retention enema that you do in the lower sigmoid colon only. It helped get a lot of liver toxins out and helped loosen up the liver stones. http://www.sawilsons.com for the therapeutic coffee. Take a quart of distilled water, put 3 TBSP of the coffee in it, boil it for 5 minutes, simm ...   [retrieve this message]
      • WOW. I am so mad I didnít know about this website years ago...   #140715   3y

WOW. I am so mad I didnít know about this website years ago. You guys have provided a lot of really good info. I truly appreciate you taking your time to help someone you donít even know. Pioneer1, do you think that Barefootís formula is the way to go? I am currently on Parastroy for the last couple of days but am leary of its effects.   [End]
        • Yes, Barefootís formulas are the best. I am now doing his ...   UserX   3y

Yes, Barefootís formulas are the best. I am now doing his new dewormer that has to be encapsulated by you when you get it. He will send the empty capsules along with it. ... ... Also the bugs whether micro or macroscopic like to hide. Castor oil packs gets them out of their biofilms. I also use a digestive enzyme now from Throppís Nutrition for that. Elite-Zyme Pro. Check this out on www.essentialplanet.com/ It will also help your pancreas as you do this clean-out and get proteolytic debris digested in places other than your digestive tract so you can get rid of it.   [End]
  • I've got parasite in the head, what to do?   AndyPSV   3y  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... ... Iíve done everything from the guidelines here: path-of-power.com/extreme-tiredness-feeling-tired,1 ... ... even used today 3000mg of Coenzyme Q10, but the parasite in my head (on the left side) still remains and moves ... ... What to do?   [End]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   motif   3y

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • Not to question you but how do you know this is a parasite?...   linenup   3y

Not to question you but how do you know this is a parasite? Do you have insurance? That is can you get a scan to see what is going on? That would be the best place to start. I do remember see a vid on YouTube (Monsters inside us series by Animal Planet) of a case of this. ... ... If it is a worm then taking CoQ10 isnít going to kill it, you would have to resort to pharmaceuticals (Albendazole etc) - best under a doctorís care but the problem with this is how are you going to convince a doctor this is a worm. They will think you are crazy.   [End]
    • Since there are no pain receptors in your brain then the se...   MENDOMAID   3y

Since there are no pain receptors in your brain then the sensations must be felt outside the skull. There are many parasites which have been found in brains tho it is not common. Hulda Clark found a good number of parasites in the head - sinuses, eyes, muscles, etc. Most of them were eliminated using parasite herbs and supplements and Clarkís Zapper. She wrote that dog tapeworm larva in the brain could be treated with herbal/supplement remedies. Tapeworms cysts however would have to be removed surgically. ... ... What you may have is a peripheral neuropathy and there are many causes tho parasi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I've got parasite in the head, what to do?   AndyPSV   3y  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... ... Iíve done everything from the guidelines here: http://path-of-power.com/extreme-tiredness-feeling-tired,1 ... ... even used today 3000mg of Coenzyme Q10, but the parasite in my head (on the left side) still remains and moves ... ... What to do?   [End]
  • Pancreas problems linked to candida.   dvjorge   3y  Ü C Ü

Think about this. An exocrine pancreatic defunction can cause candida overgrowth in the small bowel. Pancreatic enzymes, specially protease, keep the the small bowe sterile from fungus, bacterias, and parasites. The pancreas also generate bicarbonate of sodium that is antifungal. People with malabsorption syndrome, floating and pale stools, abdominal cramps, fatty stool, should be checked for pancreatic problems. ... Jorge.   [End]
  • Please help!   ashleyann00   3y  Ü C Ü

Ok,I have been sick for over 7 months with mostly GI problems.My main concern is weight loss.I eat even more now then I did before and continue to lose weight.I was 125 in August and am now 103.I am even drinking weight gain shakes.I have had colonoscopy/endoscopy and everything is fine except mild gastritis and small hital hernia.I have also had capsule endoscopy that showed no abnormalities.My thyroid is fine,and I am not diabetic.Adrenal gland is also working properly.I am at my witts end,I am so afraid I am going to wilt away,I have never been so skinny.Does anyone have any ideas what ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Distended Abdomen   sobeman88   3y  Ü C Ü

I have been experiencing a distended abdomen for about a year now and cant figure it out. I used to have a flat six pack and I had perfect digestion. ... ... Today was my first bowel movement in 4 days. This cant be good. It feels like my insides are all swollen. No matter what I eat, I become inflamed and it seems like none of my bodily organs can function! I am even urinating much much less. ... ... This is kind of scary and I am not sure what to do. Ive taken wormwood before without any results. Do you guys think this could be parasites?   [End]
    • From your symptoms I DEF believe you have parasites, sounds...   cuzjay420   3y

From your symptoms I DEF believe you have parasites, sounds like you def have tapeworm or roundworm, google tapeworm and distended abdomen or roundworm... there is tons of results, just wormwood will not do anything.. you must add fresh ground clove capsules and black walnut fresh green hull capsules, or you can order Humaworm, which i just did last week, because I am dealing with the same problem.. i do use the bathroom for about 3-4 days sometimes too, its crazy!! ... ... http://www.ehow.com/way_5286566_very-parasite-cleanse.html ... ... thats a simple cleanse to try ... ... also check out the ASK huma ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yeah my body is just sooooo inconsistent. I believe it may ...   sobeman88   3y

Yeah my body is just sooooo inconsistent. I believe it may be parasites. For example; the other day I took almost triple dose of chlorella powder....I was pooping like crazy all day and my stomach was flat. Got excited and try the same thing the next day, and I became constipated, inflamed gut, and fatigued. Didnt have another bowel movement until today, 4 days later. Just had some more chlorella and nothing is going on. ... ... Now this is gross to think about. I didnt have a bowel movement for 4 days! 4 days! Upwards of 10,000 calories and tons of chlorella and no poop?!? And I was eating hea ...   [retrieve this message]
        • http://www.humawormreview.com/ ... ... ... Look at pics o...   sobeman88   3y

http://www.humawormreview.com/ ... ... ... Look at pics on this review. That is my stomach! But I am a guy and it is really frustrating. Ive lost all my muscles and I am actually skinnier in all my limbs except my stomach, which is bloated and distended, not fat! Theres a difference.   [End]
          • I am a guy too I was 190lbs and all muscle in late june, no...   cuzjay420   3y

I am a guy too I was 190lbs and all muscle in late june, not Iím 170 lbs and lost a lot of my muscle in my legs and arms, I use to work out everyday. I found tons of websites that say with tapeworm you lose all your weight on your limbs(arms and legs) but you keep your stomach and it gets bloated or distended. I am going through the same freakin thing buddy, my advice would be to do what Iím doing, order Humaworm, and start eating tons of raw garlic... and I mean raw!!! If you wanna go the western med route take some albendazole.. this will take care of either tape or roundworm.. ... ... two t ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Yes dude! Wow this is exactly me. I used to be 130lbs and s...   sobeman88   3y

Yes dude! Wow this is exactly me. I used to be 130lbs and solid muscle. This is at 5í7Ē.....now im 110lbs and look awful. My clothes are too big. ... ... Are you seeing any results with the things you are using?   [End]
              • wow 5í7Ē and 110 pounds, How do you deal with that?? thats ...   cuzjay420   3y

wow 5í7Ē and 110 pounds, How do you deal with that?? thats wayyyyyy to light for your hieght, I would have already shot myself.. for reall no joke, Iím losing my mind at going from 190-165 I dont know how you are even dealin with this, alll I can say is WOWWWWWW! O by the way Iím 5í8 ... ... So far when I used RAW garlic, the next few days would be really bad, AKA die-off symptoms, also when I first used raw apple cider vinegar and honey mixed in warm water, the next few days were really bad too, die off symptoms again. ... ... Now I am on a product called Parasitin made by Vaxa and having just OK r ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Whatever it is, you probably have parasites one way or anot...   LoricaLady   3y

Whatever it is, you probably have parasites one way or another. ... ... You might want to try some Oxy Powder to clean yourself out. Eating tons of air popped pop corn can help, also cascara sagara. If necessary do an enema, 2 cups in bag at most per time to not flush out good bacteria & put acidophilus yogurt in the last bag, plus eat some of it. ... ... A colonoscopy maybe too? ... ... See link below for cayenne pepper challenge test to see if you have tapeworms. Hulda Clark says everyone she ever lab tested had tapeworms & everyone had other kinds of parasites as well. ... What helped me in case any o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I see that you have been posting on various forums for seve...   MENDOMAID   3y

I see that you have been posting on various forums for several months and think I have responded to some of them. You started out by asking about parasites on this forum and now you are back again after trying some other treatments for various conditions. I searched for ímaladsorption disordersí and saw lots of websites to give you some information. I agree that a visit to a gastroeneterologist may be helpful to define the problem, some people see alternate health professionals such as NDs. Parastes could be causing some problems as could a congested bile system (gallstones, sludge, parasi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Malabsorption is caused by parasites!! isnt it?? esp roundw...   cuzjay420   3y

Malabsorption is caused by parasites!! isnt it?? esp roundworms and tapeworms, also said to give distended bellys...   [End]
        • Searched for ímaladsorption parasitesí ... ... Malabsorpti...   MENDOMAID   3y

Searched for ímaladsorption parasitesí ... ... Malabsorption Syndrome Causes - Biliary Atresia, Celiac, Parasites ... ... Discusses Bassen-Kornzweig syndrome, biliary atresia, celiac disease and intestinal parasites as causes of malabsorption, including symptoms. ... ... www.healthtree.com/articles/malabsorption-syndrome/malabsorption-causesMalabsorption ... Many diseases or conditions that affect the intestines can cause malabsorption, including: Lactose intolerance; Celiac disease; Intestinal parasites ... ... www.med.nyu.edu/patientcare/library/article.html?ChunkIID=96642Malabsorption Syndrome: the failur ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yes Mendomaid and I thank you for all your input. Ive looke...   sobeman88   3y

Yes Mendomaid and I thank you for all your input. Ive looked into celiac disease, and it doesnt look like it. I can eat gluten, and it has no effect. I actually have constipation beyond belief. Not diarrhea or loose stools that is represented by gluten intolerance. Also I have weight loss not weight gain   [End]
            • EXACTLY ME TOO!! I got tested twice for gluten intolerance ...   cuzjay420   3y

EXACTLY ME TOO!! I got tested twice for gluten intolerance both negative, even made sure i ate it before tests and lots of it, but unlikes you when I first got sick I did have diaherra for little over a month, then it just stopped out of nowhere, but i would still get it like once a week for th enext few months, either way, you should really lookin into Humaworm or Parasitin, or start using different herbs to help..   [End]
            • Many people with CD do not have diarrhea, I didnít and had ...   MENDOMAID   3y

Many people with CD do not have diarrhea, I didnít and had constipation along with parasites and gallstones. Some people have almost no symptoms, others have skin problems, neurological problems. The autoimmune reaction is so delayed that most people have no idea that gluten is causing their problems. It may take up to 3 months for a person to see significant improvement on a gluten free diet.   [End]
              • I see where youre coming from. So youre saying I could just...   sobeman88   3y

I see where youre coming from. So youre saying I could just randomly become intolerant to gluten. I have never been my whole life and now I am? This is why i suspect parasites. Yes the parasites could be causing me to temporarily be sensitive to gluten because the parasites are inflaming my intestines. I just dont think I have developed a life long allergy to gluten out of no where.   [End]
                • dude i agree they tried tellin me this stupid shittt for la...   cuzjay420   3y

dude i agree they tried tellin me this stupid shittt for last 6 months, tested me twice for it, came back negative, parasites can cause people to become sensitive to milk products and gluten until the situation is handled... ... Iím italian all we eat is pizza and noodles, it just wouldnt happen.. I do have some native american in me but like only 10-15%   [End]
                  • Yes exactly im Italian and Portugese. Gluten intolerance is...   sobeman88   3y

Yes exactly im Italian and Portugese. Gluten intolerance isnt happening. lol. But if it isnt parasites, then im going to surrender and give in to gluten intolerance. ... ... Think about it, hundreds of years ago people never had any of these digestive problems! Their main diet food was bread too! I believe we have all killed ourselves in this world with antibiotics and other chemical medications.   [End]
                • People with a genetic predisposition to gluten sensitivity ...   MENDOMAID   3y

People with a genetic predisposition to gluten sensitivity can develop celiac disease at any time in their life: some environmental factor (trigger) starts off the autoimmune reaction. People develop CD after stressful circumstances, operations, gastrointestinal infections, pregnancy and other triggers. The oldest person Iíve read who developed CD was an 86 year old woman - the youngest were infants. ... ... Hulda Clark had 3 patients with gluten sensitivity, all under the age of 6. They were treated by treating the whole family for parasites and removing some pollutants from their bodies and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Schizophrenia, Cancer and Non-Compliance (my mother)   Plazeba   3y  Ü C Ü

Hello ! ... ... My mother, 58 years old, has schizophrenia since 1984. ... Since 1997 she gets neuroleptic drugs (in Germany: Decentan) every 2 weeks (injection). ... Under this medication she get a lot of side effects (for example: avolition, dyskinesia) if she doesn`t take another medication to avoid this (in germany: akineton). ... My family and I don`t take a stock in this medication in generall, because we don`t see, that something is getting better with her mental disorder. ... Under the neuroleptic drugs she started smoking in 1998. ... In 2009 she develops bladder cancer. They removed her bladde ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Fresh organic juice therapy is good start. You know vitamin...   ZlatinValchev   3y

Fresh organic juice therapy is good start. You know vitamins, minerals, herbs, ozone, chelation with Lipoic Acid for mercury and other therapies in curezone... If want to save your mom get rid of this attendant(guardian) and try to cure it with your help.   [End]
    • Here is an article to read: ... ... A Natural Anti-Cancer ...   mo123   3y

Here is an article to read: ... ... A Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol: http://www.tbyil.com/anticancer.htm ... ... A non compliant mother is not something easy to get by. First you have to convince your mom that her trusted guardian is wrong. ... ... No one on curezone can do that for you. The best way is to show her Patrick Swayze and others who died using chemo and regular ways. ... ... Her meds may be one reason for her cancer but she needs them to avoid hearing voices, wanting to commit suicide,etc. So you have a two way sword. ... ... There are many things you can do that are simple and can be added to a di ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Find a New German Medicine practitioner developed by Dr Ham...   charkee   3y

Find a New German Medicine practitioner developed by Dr Hamer. There are a few there. Also Dr. Claude Sabbah in Marselles Fr. is very good. ... ... They will require a non-contrast brain CT scan to effective work with your mother. Peritonal cancer is a healing phase cancer from an attack conflict most likely triggered by the bladder surgery. ... ... The Lung cancer was most likely triggered by the shock/fear trauma of the bladder or Peritonal cancer diagnosis. Metastasis-the oncologists got it all wrong. ... ... Non-compliance, thats a problem that only you can help her to resolve. Dr. Hamer has a 92% su ...   [retrieve this message]
  • my story of cured insomnia, weak immune(cold/flu), underwei...   RN SUCCESS tieuvodanh   3y  Ü C Ü

200 beats per minutes for no reason. ... Cured method: lay down flat on the ground with your face up to air. (should be totally flat without pillow...) + drink pure water and this will go away soon ...   [End]
    • Am glad that your methods worked and that youíve cured. Ití...   jeanclare   3y

Am glad that your methods worked and that youíve cured. Itís all in the state of mind and anybody who have insomnia will be able to sleep well if they want... ... ... Jeannie ... http://bestnaturalinsomniacure.com/category/natural-insomnia-cure-free-5-part-e-course ...   [End]
      • Wow, your symptoms pretty much sum me up exactly. ... ... ...   elderknow   3y

Wow, your symptoms pretty much sum me up exactly. ... ... Iíve found over the years that to ease the heart beating problem I just needed to concentrate on my breathing. The fast beating will occur sometimes out of nowhere is quite frankly pretty scary. What I do is take a big inhaled breath through my mouth then release the air back out very slowly. While doing this, try to focus on what the heart is doing. The change in oxygen seems to be enough to get my heart back to its normal rhythm. It may take a few big breaths to accomplish this, but it definitely works. I have been using this met ...   [retrieve this message]
  • hypotension   #137384   3y  Ü C Ü

Iíve had low blood pressure my whole adulthood, but lately have been exhibiting more of the intense symptoms of it -- extreme fatigue, blurry vision, fainting. I went to the doctor and found out that itís gotten way *too* low... It seems to be something around 74/43. My doctor says I need to go on medication, Midodrine, which will raise it for increments of four hours. I would much rather avoid medication and improve my health more sustainably. I have been on a loose macrobiotic diet for years and love the wisdom of it. I wonder, is there an approach to raising blood pressure, or gener ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hyper Metabolism, Malnutrition & Low Body Temperature - Help   ClearBlueHorizon   4y  Ü C Ü

It seems these are stark contradictions. I am underweight and havenít gained a pound in years, obvious malnutrition and increased metabolism as food passes within a parameter of 12 hours. (Todayís lunch has already passed, merely 8 hours in transit) ... ... Though my bodyís basal temperature is below normal, having taken it in the morning upon waking and charting the numbers for several weeks, I only average 96.6, and even taken in the afternoon it does not exceed 97.8. ... ... In searching I cannot find any conditions that support both, as each are polar opposites to each other. ... ... I have many othe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Well, for staters your low temperature might be contributin...   kellymistry   3y

Well, for staters your low temperature might be contributing to your weight problem. Our bodyís enzymes function best at around 98.6ish and the lower the temperature, the less they can function such as your digestive enzymes. Therefore although the food is in your stomach it isnít getting absorbed as well. What are your other symptoms?   [End]
  • Has anyone tried Slippery Elm and Licorice Root gruel to he...   leggybrandi   4y  Ü C Ü

Has anyone tried Slippery Elm and Licorice Root gruel to heal Leaky Gut? The recipe is 70% Slippery Elm and 30% Licorice Root into a paste and eat 5 times a day for two weeks. Did anyone try this and sis it work? ... ... LB   [End]
  • cannot gain weight, tried everything   robekb2   4y  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone, ... Perhaps someone more apt will be able to sort this out. ... Three basic ailments that I am trying to fix: pigmentary glaucoma, red eyes and being underweight. I feel they are all interrelated but I have nearly exhausted all options to address these. Should I simply continue more of this what I have been doing so far, or search for new connections ? ... ... What I have done so far (based on symptoms and specific tests): ... - balanced minerals (iodine, still working on magnesium, selenium and zinc) ... - balanced vitamins (D, B12, B-complex) - lowered high homocysteine ... - tested for parasi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded 99.9 percent of all photos are retouched.EDITED   been there done that   4y  Ü C Ü

Donít pursue media fashion, itís not real. ... ... Many people try to match the slim/skinny figures seen in Hollywood celebrity photos and they develop unhealthy habits, but this video shows that what they are pursuing is FAKE. ... ... The Photoshop Effect Video - http://diet.com/video ... Sarah from diet.com investigates celebrity Photoshop makeover. ... ... http://www.diet.com/tracking/hitcnt.p... ... ... ... Discover the truth behind adobe Photoshop and photo retouch. Weight loss controversy and celebrity secrets, what is real? What is fake? See before and after pictures. Should we ban retouching? ... ... Special ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Very thin to begin with, First week of candida diet, please...   annab4387   4y  Ü C Ü

I have been ill for about a year now, infection after infection, lyme disease, have taken multiple antibiotics, steroids for bad infections, spent so much money on doctors, you name it. I just never feel good, never go out with friends anymore, had to quit my job, feel like an 80 year old woman. I was recommended the candida diet by my naturopathic doctor. I will do ANYTHING to try to feel better. I am pretty thin to begin with, 23 yrs old 5í6 and weigh 115 lbs. I am on day 5 of the diet and I have already lost 5 lbs, I really hate to complain but I feel so miserable and extremely depresse ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Annab, ... ... If you are on a low carb diet the way to...   lizbeth76   4y

Hi Annab, ... ... If you are on a low carb diet the way to stop losing weight is to focus on the protein and fat. Get some good quality whey powder for protein and add to anything you can, soups, casseroles, kumera, non sweetened soy milk. Get lots of good fat by cooking with olive, macadamia, sesame oils, eat the nuts not prone to mould (eg macadamias and brazil are high in energy). Avocado is a good source of energy and good fat. ... ... As for carbs I think thin ppl need to eat some but stick to low GI (glycemic index) carbs. Find out more about GI here. http://www.glycemicindex.com ... ... I think t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi There, I know how you feel. Something that has helped me...   little pixie   4y

Hi There, I know how you feel. Something that has helped me is eating coconut oil, it is a healthy source of fat and is a anti-fungal. Also Almond Cookies:1/2c. Almond butter, 1/2c.yogurt,pinch salt,dash cinnamon,enough stevia to sweeten, add roasted 1/4c.coconut and 2 tbsp almonds. Cook 375F until ready. Super yummy. You may have to play around with the amount of almond butter and yogurt to get a perfect consistency. ... I hope this helps and God Bless:)   [End]
      • That sounds delicious, I will be sure to try that! I havení...   annab4387   4y

That sounds delicious, I will be sure to try that! I havenít eaten anything yet except poultry, beef, and green veggies. But I am going to add more in, I am too thin to be losing weight this fast, thank you so much for your response, how is the diet going for you? how long have you been on it? Thank you so so much for your response   [End]
    • I donít know if this will help you, but it can. ... ... I ...   Mr. Crab   4y

I donít know if this will help you, but it can. ... ... I was never able to gain any weight again after losing a ton of it during the time I believe I got my infection, whether it is lyme, candida, or something else. I have yet to get properly tested. ... ... High fat did not do anything for me personally. ... ... Since Iíve been back on the Anti-Candida diet, I thought I should help my digestion and help create a good environment for probiotics. I started eating raw sauerkraut everyday, my appetite really improved. Iíve been eating a lot more, and have also been experiencing a little more energy than ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Every response helps, I really appreciate it more than you ...   annab4387   4y

Every response helps, I really appreciate it more than you know, I donít know if its too soon for a die off and maybe thats why I am feeling so miserable but starting the 2nd day I didnít feel well and that could be why. Do you think its too soon for a die off? ... I am really new to all of this. ... Anyway, Yes I do eat meat, all I have been eating is chicken and beef. I make sure to buy the vegetarian-fed beef with no antibiotics and I also buy top quality chicken too. Green veggies too, I am cooking with EVOO and using that mixed with lemon juice for salad dressings. I am going to try brown r ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Again, ... There isnít perfect anticandida diet. The perfec...   dvjorge   4y

Again, ... There isnít perfect anticandida diet. The perfect candida diet could be only water for 6 months. Brown rice is because the whole grain and the micronutrients, but you can use parboiled rice which has lower glycemic index than the brown. I agree about been gluten free but you donít need to be diary free at least you are reacting to casein or lactose. Even if you react to lactose, you can take lactase enzymes and buy lactose free products. Candida donít feed with lactose even been it the milkís sugar. I donít believe in speculations. I am insisting because I donít see you well guided ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I just noticed your other post Jorge, ... I found out I was...   annab4387   4y

I just noticed your other post Jorge, ... I found out I was lactose intolerant when I was 11 but have always taken the lactase enzymes. However, I cut out dairy and casein a couple months ago because I was suffering from migraines and brain fog, but who knows anymore what that is from. My migraines DID go away, (not now though because of possible die off) but my brain fog is still here. You are absolutely correct because I donít feel well guided. Thanks again! I Sent you a message about finding a holistic MD by the way!   [End]
      • I personally have been on the diet for about a year. For th...   little pixie   4y

I personally have been on the diet for about a year. For the 1st couple months I was really strict and used anti-fungals. I feel way better then last year. Although recently I have had my wisdom teeth removed and had to go on two rounds of antibiotics. So I am very strict again. I do allow a serving of oatbran or Quinoa per day, and a serving of my homemade quinoa/buckwheat bread. I too am already pretty tiny and my body just starts starving without a little carbs. I am not quite convinced that your body can fight anything, while it is spending all of its energy trying not to starve. I may ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Listen, you are a young girl and have too much to make mis...   dvjorge   4y

Listen, you are a young girl and have too much to make mistakes. An anticandida diet should be an smart diet where you get plenty of all nutrients you need. The diet alone wonít do anything good for you but become the things worse than before. Candida need a complete protocol where the diet is a part. If you stick with a severe diet, you will have hypoglycemia and will go to a severe metabolic drop. You are so weak and ill and need to go step by step. You need to treat candida slow without follow a severe diet. 0 carbohydrates isnít healthy for anybody. Cut sugar and refined carbohydrates ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for your kind caring words and your response. It ...   annab4387   4y

Thank you for your kind caring words and your response. It is greatly appreciated. I know I am saying it to everyone, but I sincerely mean it. I was extremely skeptical about this whole diet but I had the ĒWell what is there to lose?Ē approach. I am so confused with what to eat, what not to eat, there is so much controversy. I honestly feel kind of naive for not eating any carbs but I figured that he (the naturopath) knows more than I do, so I gave it a shot. I really just donít know what doctors to listen to anymore, I feel as if I have lost faith in them all and its just very frustrating ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there, Iím in the same boat. I started my anti-candida...   spunkyblondie   4y

Hi there, Iím in the same boat. I started my anti-candida diet February 3rd. Commenced acupuncture and started taking Phellostatin (Chinese herbs) orally. Four to five weeks into the diet, I started having diarrhea. So, I mostly stopped my anti-candida diet and started an anti-diarrhea diet, which didnít stop the diarrhea. Prior to the diarrhea, I had lost about 10 lbs. After the diarrhea started, I lost another 15 lbs over the course of 3 months. I weigh around 103 now and wear a size 2! I donít think that I look bad in clothes, but I look like a &*^%$% cadaver naked. My face ha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... I really disagree with the people who say the diet does...   Wawaweewa25   4y

... I really disagree with the people who say the diet doesnít do much, it is the main part of attacking candida in my opinion, BUT you have to be smart about it by preparing ahead of time and making sure to get tons of healthy fat. ... ... This is by no means a calorie restricted diet!!! Lots of people think a candida diet equates to weight loss and that just isnít completely true. ... ... You will lose weight in the beginning as you start to starve off yeast, however once your macro-nutrients are in order your weight will level out. I think the BIGGEST mistake most newbies make with the candid ...   [retrieve this message]
        • thank you so much for all of that information, very generou...   annab4387   4y

thank you so much for all of that information, very generous of you! i am definitely going to buy coconut oil tomorrow, i think thatll be a big help. i am just new to this and my naturopathic doctor didnt really give me much information honestly. he said to me , try the anti candida diet meat and green veggies and told me to buy a book. that was it. it wasnt really that much information at all so i had to research it. i ordered the book on amazon and i am waiting for it to arrive in the mail. i just wish he gave me more information on it and i will start using the calorie counter. he told ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I am almost sure you arenít getting 2500 calories a day in ...   dvjorge   4y

I am almost sure you arenít getting 2500 calories a day in that diet. It is impossible according to the list you posted. I gave her my advice thinking in her case. IMO, a person with Lyme can not follow a severe anticandida diet even for the first months. The famous anticandida diet came to the light because most antifungal are fungistatics and donít kill fungus in tolerable doses. Since this is a fact, Dr. Truss got the idea of starving the fungus in a way to attack it with more weapons. Yeast feed with sugar and there isnít any scientific prove that claim a 0 carbohydrate diet is the rig ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Jorge: I easily get 2,500 calories a day on my diet. I tra...   Wawaweewa25   4y

Jorge: I easily get 2,500 calories a day on my diet. I track everything I eat. Also I never advocated a zero carb diet, I keep my carbs around 45-60g a day all from non-starchy veggies. ... ... Just quick sample of my calories for reference: ... ... Fats: 6 tbsps of Coconut Oil a day 130 calories * 6 = 780 calories ... ... Protein: 8 eggs over two meals = 70 calories * 8 = 560 calories ... ... Chicken Thighs: anywhere from 8-10oz a day = 260-300 calories ... ... Wild Salmon fillet 4-6oz = 200-250 calories ... ... Carbs: 12-15 oz of red cabbage over two meals: 200-220 calories ... ... 8-12 o ...   [retrieve this message]
          • if you eat your getting carbs, everything has carbs in it, ...   kakiebaby   4y

if you eat your getting carbs, everything has carbs in it, just some like veggies have less, your body breaks things down into sugar also so you are always going to be getting some sugar and carbs no matter what if your eating. I have stopped losing weight now on the diet before I was only eating once  cause of my acid reflux, now its getting better (I broke down and took nexium for a week and then stopped,and can actually eat! everyone told me not to including myself but I was killing myself by letting the acid eat me alive, it was the right choice for me) but now I ea ...   [retrieve this message]
        • TO GAIN WEIGHT/ stop weight loss on a protein diet, you nee...   Adieu   4y
          • thank you everyone for all your help. i have been sick to m...   annab4387   4y

thank you everyone for all your help. i have been sick to my stomach throwing up all day i have never felt so sick in my life. i talked to my doctor and i told him my symptoms i had to contact my primary and start antibiotics for lyme again (it was found late) at this time i cannot continue this diet, i am going to start it in the future when i am healthier and stronger. at this point however, i am too ill to continue. i understand the other options of adding certain foods to my diet and i understand it takes time but at this point in life i know my body and it is not the right time to be ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Anna, ... Listen, ... The other poster who gave you the adv...   dvjorge   4y

Anna, ... Listen, ... The other poster who gave you the advice to find a Lyme literate Dr gave you an strong advice. You should do that and also find a holistic MD. Donít go to an extreme severe diet now but donít eat sugar and refined carbohydrates. Eat as healthy as possible and get the colories you need. Try to take a CDSA to see how your bacterial ecology is and a Candida Immunecomplexes in blood. If you donít tolerate lactose since 11 y/o, you should also take a fecal IGA antigliadin from Enterolab.com. This is going to give you an answer if you need to avoid gluten. The lactase enzyme is c ...   [retrieve this message]
            • anna, so sorry you are on antibiotics again. i had late di...   blue.daze   4y

anna, so sorry you are on antibiotics again. i had late diagnosed lyme beginning in 1999 and went through several rounds of oral antibiotics and then 6 weeks of intravenous ceftin antibiotic that i administered myself through a home health care provider. back then i had to take íLactinexí chewable tabs every time i ate while on the antibiotics. the pharmacist has them behind the counter in fridge. i donít know why they helped me so much, but they did the trick for stopping the stomach cramping, nausea and diarrhea caused by the antibiotic. this was before the current probiotics were arou ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Lyme   Tizona   4y

if you really do have Lyme disease, then all of these anti-Candida diets and whatnot are not going to solve your fundamental problem. I am not suggesting you should not go on an anti-Candida diet, I am simply saying that as long as the Lyme disease is thriving all the anti-Candida diets in the world will not cure you ... ... I would suggest finding a Lyme disease literate doctor. 99% of doctors in the United States have no clue about the real story behind Lyme disease and how to treat it. No clue at all. You have got to find a doctor who really knows and understands whatís going on ... ... Here is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Underweight/health issues   #121913   5y

Hi, Iím Paul, a 36 year old freelance writer. My field is psychology. I have always been underweight. I am 5 feet 10 inches and 8 stone 5. (117 pounds) I was just a couple or few pounds lighter 10 years ago. I have (as yet) not written about weight issues. Indeed this small message is the most I have ever written. ... As far as my physical health is concerned I have had very few problems other than minor bruising on my side from sleeping on one side of my body all night. I eat normally -and always have done so. The only problem I have experienced in that area is feeling very hungry easily. T ...   [retrieve this message]
  • anti-candida diet/underweight in tears   GetWellSoon09   5y  Ü C Ü

Hello everyone, ... ... My chronic sinusitis and fungal asthma seems to be cured at present with anti-candida diet and antifungals especially grapefruit seed extract. But my biggest concern is that I am losing weight and now in the underweight range.I am 5 feet tall weighing 40 kilos(88 pounds)My genetics do play a great role. Earlier I started gaining weight by eating unhealthy fats pizzas, junk food(weighed 50 kilos or 110 pounds) but now I know I cannot do that anymore. Please suggest any homeopathy or natural remedy. How many servings of carbohydrates should eat everday? At present I eat on ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Re-establishing Balance   Solus   5y

ĒHello everyone, My chronic sinusitis and fungal asthma seems to be cured at present with anti-candida diet and antifungals especially grapefruit seed extract. But my biggest concern is that I am losing weight and now in the underweight range.I am 5 feet tall weighing 40 kilos(88 pounds)My genetics do play a great role. Earlier I started gaining weight by eating unhealthy fats pizzas, junk food(weighed 50 kilos or 110 pounds) but now I know I cannot do that anymore. Please suggest any homeopathy or natural remedy. How many servings of carbohydrates should eat everday? At present I eat onl ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ĒWith that said, let me give you some ideas for your diet. ...   gutinstinct   5y

ĒWith that said, let me give you some ideas for your diet. ... Try eating fresh organic and nutritionally optimal raw living foods. Things like avocados coconut flesh and oil will help balance your weight - in your case, putting weight back on. Try lots of green blended smoothies (increases surface area to maximize digestion and nutrient assimilation). Eat some nuts and sprouts, etc. Enjoy hemp seeds and utilize omega oils such as hemp oilĒ ... ... all great nutritious foods!! but for some of us we cannot digest fats, nuts etc so this can clog the liver more if it is already needing some attention ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Lovely intelligent message, thanks Solus!   nonmoi   5y
    • Re: anti-candida diet/underweight in tears   gutinstinct   5y

hello, I too have lost much weight so know how frustrating it is. itís gonna happen when youre not eating the bad foods. I would just love to get stuck into a pizza everyday knowing i would get my ass back!! but, iím much healthier without that crap. healthy weight is important, not weight from eating junk...as you heal you can introduce foods back into your diet slowly and then you should even out to your natural weight. my natural weight is under what iíd like to be but thatís just soemthing i have to live with if i want to live! ... you can swallow small cloves of raw garlic (donít chew!) ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Two things: are you loosing muscular weight or fat???? ... ...   jhan   5y

Two things: are you loosing muscular weight or fat???? ... ... FAT ... Your metabolism metabolises fat in order to get the energy it would easily obtain from sugar. In order to do so it needs lecitin. ... Taking an omega 3 supplement as well as lecithin will help prevent excessive fat loss. The omega 3 will also help with detox: elinating bad fat. ... ... MUSCLE ... If otherwise your muscle are losing tonus, you need to supplement in magnesium. Candida depletes mag. and one has to supplement. If so the best way to start is with chloride mag (liquid assimilates better), to make sure it gets assimilated albeit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ĒHow many servings of carbohydrates should eat everday?Ē .....   ketogenic88   5y

ĒHow many servings of carbohydrates should eat everday?Ē ... ... ... Zero! Iím finally recovering from candida after i stopped eating carbs, i just went on a high fat/meat diet and water, thatís it, cured all my symptoms. Now iím able to eat a piece of fruit a day but really, i donít even want to eat more, i feel fantastic with this way of eating.   [End]
  • malabsorption   demosthenes   5y  Ü C Ü

I have been suffering from an unexplained malabsorption syndrome for many years,only properly diagnosed a few years ago,I have undergone many tests,colonoscopies,small bowel biopsies,ct scans,mri.pill-cam,double balloon enteroscopy,gallbladder removal.I have tried pancreatic enzymes,gluten free diet,no help,also no parasites ever found,malabsorption is causing malnutrition,which in turn is causing secondary hyperparathyroidism,the pth levels tend to normalize on mega doses of calcium and vitamin d.I am underweight despite a very good appetite,no nausea,stomach pain,some joint pains,fatigu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • have been suffering from an unexplained malabsorption syndr...   MH   5y

have been suffering from an unexplained malabsorption syndrome for many years, ... A SYNDROME?? WOULD SEEM YOUR STARVING TO DEATH SLOWLY AND NOT A MYSTERY WHY. ... ... only properly diagnosed a few years ago, ... DIAGNOSED? THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY YOU STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM NOW A FEW YEARS LATER... ... ... I have undergone many tests,colonoscopies,small bowel biopsies,ct scans,mri.pill-cam,double balloon enteroscopy,gallbladder removal. ... AND THEY HAVE NOT KILLED YOU YET, IMAGINE HOW MUCH STRONGER YOU WOULD BE IF YOU NEVER SEEN THE FIRST MD.. ... ... I have tried pancreatic enzymes, ... DESTROYS YOUR ASSIMULAT ...   [retrieve this message]
  • B12 shot   Waiting4theDay   5y  Ü C Ü

My doctor gave me a b12 injection about two weeks ago. I was on the low side of the normal range. Iíve been feeling so good lately-better than I have in years-that I decided to get a b vitamin complex. ... ... Does anybody know if taking a multi vitamin, plus the b complex, on top of the b12 injection is too much b12? The amount of b12 in the multi and the complex arenít unusually high. Just what you would typically find in these.   [End]
    • does your b complex even contain b12 i was under the intent...   #91249   5y

does your b complex even contain b12 i was under the intention most b50/b100 formulas didnt contain vitamin b12. ... ...   [End]
      • Once I did a liverflush before an doctorís appointment not ...   hanna   5y

Once I did a liverflush before an doctorís appointment not realizing you should do the flush afterwards instead. ... All my readings were off and did not have B12. ... I let them give me a shot while I was there and had to come back every week, but I did not want more shots. ... ... I used B12 afterwards and posted on the forum. Here is the answer at the lower part of the post. ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=495216 ... Edit: link does not work, will look for the right one. ... Fixed. ... ... Never had a problem again.   [End]
      • Yes. It has alot of b12.   Waiting4theDay   5y

Yes. It has alot of b12.   [End]
    • This is a good question for the doctor that gave you the in...   VX   5y

This is a good question for the doctor that gave you the injection. ... ... From what I understand itís almost impossible to have too much B12. ... ... Imo, best source of B vitamins are raw eggs, raw meat, especially grass fed organic raw liver (heh, only for advanced Primal Diet students). ... ... Another source you might find useful is on www.mercola.com ... He has a spray that is supposed to work. Try it out and let us know if it works, my wife is also going to try it. My wife isnít into raw foods like I am, so this is a ... compromise but viable option. ... http://products.mercola.com/vitamin-b12-spray/ ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Has anyone actually tried over eating?   quincyjonesfan1   5y

Because the fattest people in the world eat big meals and eat a lot.   [End]
    • It doesnít work. In college I wanted to gain weight becaus...   VeryGnawty   5y

It doesnít work. In college I wanted to gain weight because Iíve been skinny my whole life. I tried eating. A lot. All it did was give me painfull detox symptoms. I gained a whole total of maybe three pounds, which I burned while sitting on my butt playing video games. ... ... Underweight often has little to do with food, and everything to do with underlying health conditions.   [End]
  • Loss of Weight/Parkinson's   Muskoka   5y  Ü C Ü

I was diagnosed with Parkinsonís in 1996. Since that time, I have lost 56 pounds. My present weight is 119. ... ... I have tried several supplements, high protein drinks, etc but have been unable to gain any weight. ... ... Does anyone have any suggestions? I have asked several ... doctors but they have no answers. ... ... I am 5í 11 inches so I am quite thin. Your ideas/directions appreciated. Thanks ... ... P.S. My weight has remained at 119 for the past 6 months or so.   [End]
    • i too had the same problem, losing 60 lbs and when all else...   kitten7   4y

i too had the same problem, losing 60 lbs and when all else failed to gain some weight back i had to put myself into an eating disorder hospital and i started out at 85 lbs and now weigh 125 but it has taken 2 yrs. hang in there and definetly go and see a nutritionist or dietician and ask them to help you and add olive oil to your diet. i would just drink a tblsp 2 times daily and eat nuts and fruits and protein smoothies and the like. hope this helps. you are not alone. many pwpís have this difficulty usually early on in the disease. my experience was about 7 yrs ago and i was just dx las ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Bedwetting Stories needed   #115095   5y  Ü C Ü

Bedwetting support magazine is looking for TRUE stories about kids and adults who wet the bed. ... ... Oue focus is on the treatment of bedwetting - now and in the past - along with how the wetter feels about it. All well-written stries will be accepted for publishing - and should be several paragraphs to several pages in length. ... ... Topics of interests (though all are welcome): ... ... 1) Diapers used to manage bedwetting (pro and con) ... 2) Bedwetting in the 40ís 50ís and 60ís ... 3) Parents of Teens who still wet. ... 4) Adult bedwetting ... 5) Negative effects of being punished for bedwetting. ... ... Names shou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Underweight & candida; tips for gaining weight while on the...   Lisa_77   5y  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... I have Candidiasis since childhood, perhaps even since birth. Iím 24 now. Iíve always been underweight and weakly. I wasnít breast-fed :( ... and have been given antibiotics quite often when I was young. ... ... Two years ago I found out I have a problem with dairy, so I stopped using that. I checked for Celiac disease but the test was negative. ... ... The only reason for being underweight I can think of now, is malabsorption... due to Candida, not enough gut bacteria, and perhaps also lack of digestive enzymes ?? ... ... Iím not sure how candida overgrowth can actually cause malabsorption, but I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • dont go on candida diet , its extremely hard to maintain we...   Ruffneck   5y

dont go on candida diet , its extremely hard to maintain weight on it ... ... try drinking 1 glass of lemon water before meals , a small fresh lemon squeezed in with a glass of water   [End]
    • I have been able to stop weight loss while on the candida d...   kebod   5y

I have been able to stop weight loss while on the candida diet by generous use of coconut oil and olive oil. I have about 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil a day, using it to saute meats, fish and vegetables, and 5 tablespoons of olive oil a day, mixed into my food after it is cooked. Not only has this helped me stablize my weight, the oils also provide enough calories that I donít feel as hungry as I did before. ... ... kebod   [End]
      • i tried this high fat diet , i remember it made me worse .....   Ruffneck   5y

i tried this high fat diet , i remember it made me worse ... one morning i fainted and threw up the oil , actually i was late for work because of it lol.thats about when i stopped and went back to a more regular diet with carbs etc. ... ... the diet im on now is basically the opposite of candida diet , high in wholegrain carbs and quite low in protein and fat.plenty of fruit/vegetables , no additives , preservatives , snack foods etc. ... ... of course if your liver can handle the high fat diet then you may thrive on it! many people do.something to do with nutritional typing.   [End]
    • Hi :) I was losing weight REALLY fast when I first went on ...   hkfl   5y

Hi :) I was losing weight REALLY fast when I first went on the diet. I am considered underweight too, so I didnít want to lose the weight. ... ... I donít think that you should be eating whole wheat breads. Often times, these breads are filled with high fructose corn syrup and sugar. Even some of the brands you trust, like Sara Lee, are really made from awful ingredients. Donít let whole grain bread fool you! They only have to be made with 51% whole grain flour to be called whole grain. That means 49% of the bread is made with the white processed flour. Some of them use dehydrated cane juice or ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Parasites and malabsorption   misscallie   6y  Ü C Ü

Parasites ana malabsorption.Brasitus TA. ... Intestinal parasites not only cause diarrheal illnesses but may also cause significant malabsorption in man. Separation of true malabsorption caused by a particular parasite from other factors that may coexist with and even mimic malabsorption, such as malnutrition may be very difficult. Despite these problems, it appears that giardiasis, coccidiasis, strongyloidiasis and capillariasis cause malabsorption of many important nutrients. D. latum interfere with vitamin B12 absorption. ... ... PMID: 391037 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] ... ...   [End]
  • Dairy-Free weight gainers?   10selection10   6y

Does anyone know if there are any dairy-free weight gainers out there? I know there are some great weight gainers that have around 1000 calories per serving, with a ton of protein... which is great and I have found it helped me gain a lot of weight in the past. But ever since finding out that I am allergic to Dairy, Iíve steadily been losing more and more weight as I have had my diet severely restricted. ... ... So if anyone knows of a really good dairy-free weight gainer can you please tell me the name of it? ... ... Thank you so much! I appreciate it :)   [End]
  • Very good info...   MadArtist   6y  Ü C Ü

ďThe Okra-Pepsin-E3 is indicated for both underweight and overweight people. In both cases nutrients are not being absorbed. Even if they are taking enzymes to digest the food they eat, they absorb only the smaller carbohydrate molecules while the larger protein molecules are blocked. In underweight people the carbohydrates are used efficiently (burned for energy, not turned into fat), but the person becomes thin as they lose muscle mass from lack of protein absorption. In overweight people the carbohydrates are not used efficiently (they are turned into fat), and this causes the person to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone in the UK and thinks they are underweight? Research ...   emilys   6y

Hello there, ... ... I am making a documentary for British television (Sky Real Lives) about being underweight. I am looking to speak to women who find it hard to put weight on - for whatever reason. I am interested to find out your thoughts/experiences on being underweight - do you feel that there is enough support in the UK for those who are underweight? Do you feel that people truly understand how hard it is to put weight on? Do you feel that underweight people are prejudiced against or that others automatically assume you have an eating problems? ... ... I am really keen to hear any thoughts and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Underweight all my life.   hardgainer01   7y

Hi all! I have been underweight my whole life and have been so unhappy about it. Everyone kept telling me when I got to a certain age my metabolism would slow down and would gain weight. Well, now I am 30 years old and iím 5í7 and 119lbs. I did a Candida test on myself and realized that I have it. I canít believe all the doctors Iíve seen have not even brought it up as a possibility. They would just tell me to eat more. Which would infuriate me. I have been taking acidophilus and want to buy Betaine HCL. I also heard threelac was very good. I would love some feedback on this. Thank you!!!   [retrieve this message]
  • Gas, Oily Face & Hair, Skinny - pH Question   windupbird   7y

Hi all. ... ... Iím new here, and Iím 99% sure I have Candida. ... ... PLEASE SKIP TO THE LAST PARAGRAPH IF YOU JUST WANT TO KNOW MY QUESTION. ... ... Iíve had a thin white coat on my tongue my whole life; no matter what I eat, or how much I eat, I never put on any weight; Iíve had oily hair my whole life, and oily skin on my nose and cheeks for the last 6 years, and worst of all Iíve had chronic gas for the last 4 years Ė not just bloating, but permanent gas. Itís as if thereís a weight sitting in my stomach. I can burp it all out, but it just builds up again almost immediately. ... ... I visited a few docto ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Please check out this post, and read the included link thor...   cora   7y

Please check out this post, and read the included link thoroughly. The hyperlink also. ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1038098#i ...   [End]
    • This is just my personal opinion, but it comes from my expe...   pb3046   7y

This is just my personal opinion, but it comes from my experience, so just consider it my two cents. ... ... If you are having gas, you are not digesting your food; therefore acid/alkaline imbalance may be a side effect, not a cause. You need to take steps to correct your food being digested, and multi enzymes with added Betaine are very good for that. Take them just before you eat and adjust the dose as necessary. ... ... Oily skin/hair is probably also a side effect of your food not being metabolized properly plus a lack of B vitamins (often from the same reason). Along with enzymes, add a good ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am very thin also. I tried the candida diet and the capry...   #82374   7y

I am very thin also. I tried the candida diet and the caprylic acid etc.. but it didnít help. It wasnít until I figured out the heavy metal connection to my chronic health problems that I started to heal. I started out with the macrobiotic diet which started to turn my health around. I believe it is because I found out Iím Blood type A and it is the closest healthy diet to the blood type A IMO. Then started using Modiflan (a concentrated seaweed) which got rid of my heavy metals, the nickel and cadmium. I used urine tests before and after to test heavy metals when using it. Then started us ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Gas is a sign of liver impairment. Some claim that milk ...   UserX   7y

Gas is a sign of liver impairment. Some claim that milk thistle does wonders for this. When I get milk thistle, I always get the kind that is standardized to 80% silymarin content.   [End]
  • Betaine HCL has turned me around   inspiraller   7y

Hello ... TRYING TO GAIN MASS BUT COULDNíT ... I have been experimenting with diet all my earlier life to gain muscle mass, from the age of 15 - 21. Milk was the only thing that would put weight on me, but the problem is Iíd always suffer the side affects of milk like bloating, viral infections, lethargy and acne. I did body building from the age of 15 and no matter how slow I trained and how much I ate, and i ate a lot I never gained any fat. I did put muscle on but i was so thin, that i looked ripped. I could never bulk up. ... ... MERCURY POISONING ... Then at 25, when I had my fillings drilled out I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Congrats. how many are you taking per meal?   tasha92337   7y

Congrats. how many are you taking per meal?   [End]
      • Its incredible really. I just begain with 1 500mg per meal....   inspiraller   7y

Its incredible really. I just begain with 1 500mg per meal. It took about 3 days before I noticed no pain. I think because all the food previously in my body needed to come out before I could notice the improvement. Also after 5 days I missed taking it with a meal and i got a pain in my gut again. So I have made sure I have it with every meal. Its been a week now, and yesterday I decided to up my dosage to test whether it was too much and low and behold i didnít feel any burning or warmth in my stomach when taking 1000mg with a meal. I did this all yesterday, 2 capsule with every meal and ...   [retrieve this message]
        • What brand of HCL are you taking? ... ... I might try this...   theNortherner   7y

What brand of HCL are you taking? ... ... I might try this... ... ... I looked up HCL and underweight issues and found this: ... ... ĒRegular use of supplemental hydrochloric acid will in most cases Ēre-trainĒ the stomach to produce higher concentrations of acid on its own. This process may take anywhere from several weeks to several months, depending on the individual. The most significant indication that acid production is improving is that Betaine HCL supplementation can no longer be comfortably toleratedĒ ... ... From ... http://www.modernherbalist.com/betaine.html ... ... ... Also found a recipe for a super shak ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi inspiraller, ... ... I wonder how your progress on the ...   mikey1978   6y

Hi inspiraller, ... ... I wonder how your progress on the Betaine HCL? Are you gaining any weight since you started? Also, how do we tell that we have low stomach acid? I feel hungry all the time, and when Iím hungry, I can hear my tummy grumbles. Doesnít that produce acid? Please advise. ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • Bowel movements consistency   UserX   7y  Ü C Ü

Hi- ... ... Sorry for the graphic subject. Can anyone tell me what causes bowel movements to appear very ínot togetherí. When I have a bowel movement it appears that they exit íformedí but as soon as it hits the water it turns into sediment - not all of it but a lot of it. ... ... Does anyone know what causes this? Is this not enough pancreatic enzymes? ... ... thanks!!   [End]
    • Loose stools have a variety of causes, including: ... ... ...   telman   7y

Loose stools have a variety of causes, including: ... ... Infections Ė viruses, bacteria, parasites ... ... Toxins - often referred to as ífood poisoning.í Toxins may be produced in foods as bacteria grow. These toxins are responsible for the associated vomiting and diarrhoea. ... ... Malabsorption - lactose intolerance, celiac disease (sprue) or gluten malabsorption, cystic fibrosis, cows milk protein intolerance, intolerance to specific foods (beans, fruit, etc.) There are other less frequently encountered causes of malabsorption. ... ... Inflammatory Diseases of the Bowel Ė Crohnís disease, ulcerative coli ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 76, the first thing that came to my mind was bacteria imbal...   plzchuckle   7y

76, the first thing that came to my mind was bacteria imbalance. 2 things you could try to recolonize would be fruit diet to see if that fixes it or a really good probiotic. Iíve only seen one that I would recommend, In-Liven, it has 13 friendly bacteria where most others have 1 or 2, maybe 5 or 7, and itís organic.   [End]
    • Dear #76975 ... ... what you describe can simply be a resu...   Hildagard   7y

Dear #76975 ... ... what you describe can simply be a result of your diet and I would not consider it as abnormal in any case. ... Are you vegetarian and eat a lot of raw food? ... Thanks, ... ...   [End]
  • Some Benefits of Coconut Oil   Mama Crow   7y  Ü C Ü

... ... Prevent heart disease, high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, and stroke. ... ... Prevent diabetes and relieve the symptoms and health risks associated with the disease. ... ... Support the development of strong bones and teeth. ... ... Protect against osteoporosis ... ... Promote loss of excess weight ... ... Kill viruses that cause mononucleosis, influenza, hepatitis C, measles,herpes, AIDS and other illnesses. ... ... Reduce symptoms associated with pancreatitis ... ... Reduce severity of problems associated with malabsorption syndrome and cystic fibrosis. ... ... Relieve symptoms of gallbladder disease. ... ... Relieve symptom ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Stress and weight   sugarlily   7y

Iíve been trying to gain back the weight I lost while I was on Levaquin in January of this year which I had a severe reaction to. Iíve been underweight for 4 years prior to this bc of Minocycline and stress back in 03. I managed to gain 8 pounds last summer by some miracle, maybe it was the Yasmin or the fact that I was finally stress free for a few short months and really happy. ... ... Anyways, now Iím back to square one, there will be no stress relief anytime soon and I canít make myself consistently eat. I am planning on buying some NOW brand weight gain powder from the health food store an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wow! me and you just alike. I too, is stressed and was told...   tasha92337   7y

Wow! me and you just alike. I too, is stressed and was told that when ur body is more relaxed you gain healthy weight. ... ... i was told to take vitamin B-12. helps increase apetite. ... ... have you heard of peractin? ... ... ... I say start drinking a cup of olive oil with lemon three times a day ... ... you will see weight gain ... ... also do some squats with weights. ... ... if u have any more questions, email me at natasha_hylton@msn.com ... ...   [End]
  • hello   tasha92337   7y

how pack pounds on my upper body. Im highly slim in that area. I dont want to lift weights because i dont want to bulk up looking like a man. Do parasite cleanse gain weight?   [End]
    • You will lose weight on a parasite cleanse. After the clea...   skinnywhiteguy   7y

You will lose weight on a parasite cleanse. After the cleanse, if parasites were a problem you might gain it back. ... Iíve tried parasite cleanses to gain weight and it was a total disaster. I lost almost 10 lbs, since they are very purgative. ... Why donít you look into the following: ... - Adrenal fatigue / Addisonís disease ... - thyroid problems ... - Ayurveda vata dosha ... ... I have been to many alternative doctors, western doctors and also studied Acupuncture and herbs. In all of that, the only thing that I can say for sure is that you should not try to self-diagnose. ... ... Exercise stimulates the rele ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am on my last week of humaworm cleanse and I havenít lost...   #82374   7y

I am on my last week of humaworm cleanse and I havenít lost any weight. I did get a little constipated this last week, but my energy was alot better. I usually have low energy, so it must have taken a load off somehow. Maybe the parasites were zapping my energy. My husband and I both are on it and Iíve been on others with no results. We will continue to use humaworm at least a couple of times a year. I am very thin also and do not like using products that may cause weight loss.   [End]
  • dangerously thin   milgurl   8y

I am 88lbs and 5í5. i have horrible stomach problems mainly inlcuding my colon and defecating. I cannot ĒgoĒ without the use of laxatives/stimulating the colon. I dont know how to gain weight anymore as i seem to be intolorant of everything i put in my body. I have tried protein powders, supplements, boost, ensure, lots of fats like nuts, butter, shakes, carbs, breads, etc. it all just packs in my little stomach, making me look like im 4 months pregnant, and after days of not going, i need laxatives.....is there any hope to gain weight for me? I dont want to be on a feeding tube   [End]
    • One thing you might consider is colon hydrotherapy (a colon...   #69242   8y

One thing you might consider is colon hydrotherapy (a colonic). Most cities (large and small) have this available. They insert a tube in your butt and pump water in and out, which helps dissolve some of the fecal matter that has caked up on the colon walls over the years and also helps to get rid of any blockages. I was getting this done because of a liver flush I was doing, not becuase I thought I had any bowel or colon problems. However, I found out that I do in fact have colon/intestine problems. Most of the food coming out was undigested, which it shouldnít have been. Therefore my body ...   [retrieve this message]
      • y aive had 4 colonics.....no changes...seen many docs....   milgurl   8y

y aive had 4 colonics.....no changes...seen many docs....   [End]
        • One thing I am in the process of doing is testing my stool ...   #69242   8y

One thing I am in the process of doing is testing my stool to see how my digestion is. You have to collect stool samples over three days and then send it to a lab in ... N.C. I am not underweight but I guess a lot of people who have a problem digesting food are. I think they can tell in this test whether you have the proper bacteria and flora required to digest food properly. If you are that constipated then it sounds like you have a blockage of some type.   [End]
          • Trust me, if you are lonely in Nebraska then you will be ju...   milgurl   8y

how do i get my stool tested in NC? Do you have a site/number?   [End]
            • it sounds like you are in need of efaís. Hemp or flaxseed ...   whistle   8y

it sounds like you are in need of efaís. Hemp or flaxseed oil or both. I take both to maintain weight. You also probably will be needing to re-establish intestinal flora with yogurt and maybe a parasite cleanse. check the parasite forum. good luck to you and try predigested dairy for a good protein (yogurt or cottage cheese) and definitely the oils.   [End]
              • I agree - oils and intestinal flora (probiotics). I think ...   skinnywhiteguy   7y

I agree - oils and intestinal flora (probiotics). I think a really strong digestive enzyme supplement would help, too, so things donít just sit there. ... ... I would go to see a naturopath. They can recommend specific herbs to help stimulate your digestion and elimination. I used to have chronic constipation and food sensitivities but now I can eat almost anything I like, and am not constipated. So there IS hope. ... ... You can also eat coconut oil (NOT coconut milk) and ghee (clarified butter). ... ... Have you had your thyroid checked?   [End]
  • i feel too skinny ;( , can somebody help!   napoli   8y

hi there, im a 15 year old 5ft Ē10 male and am 9 stone 5 pounds. iím no iím not too badly underweight but it gets on my nerves when people call me lanky as when i was younger i was chubby and strived to loose weight and gain muscle. i thought i had a good figure but now iím getting taller i catch glimpses of myself in the mirror and think i look incredibly skinny. the main parts of my body which i feel are too skinny include my lower forearms/ upper wrists, my calf and akilis muscles and my upper body as a whole i.e chest, stomach. i do workout and use weights including forearms and for bi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You are still growing, so you can afford to eat as much as ...   #69242   8y

You are still growing, so you can afford to eat as much as you want and not worry about it. It takes protein to grow muscle, so eat plenty of protein - but a somewhat balanced diet is always a good idea. There is nothing you can do about your wrist area - it sounds like you have what I and countless other people have, which is a high forearm muscle. There is no way to pull it down to your wrist - you can make it bigger where it is but mine for instance only come about halfway down from my elbow to my wrist. There is no substitute for a gym when it comes to weightlifting. There is a lot of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Youíre only 15!!! The first thing you have to do is eat ALL...   skinnywhiteguy   7y

Youíre only 15!!! The first thing you have to do is eat ALL THE TIME. Drink milk between meals. Take some protein powder if youíre not building any muscle. ... The second thing is to go to bed before 10:30 pm. If you donít go to bed early your body wonít produce growth hormone, which it only does in deep sleep, quite early in the night. ... Third, you have to keep your stress levels down. ... 1. EAT ... 2. SLEEP early and often. ... 3. BE HAPPY! ... If you still feel too skinny when youíre 18, then you can start to worry a little (not too much) ... Also, you could take small amounts of Bovine collostrum, whic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How I did it   goyogi   9y

I started out at 118lbs and 6í1Ē. Yeah, real skinny for a guy. Then I hit the weights and started gaining till I hit about 135. Still skinny and I couldnít get anywhere. ... ... Then I discovered the magic of the squat. And that gave a jolt to my body to put on the weight. I ballooned up to 165 in months with an amazing increase in appetite. The first night I did squats I was so hungry I ate 2.5 servings at dinner time where normally I would just eat my regular portion. Then I stopped because I donít like being too big. Plus I like doing body weight exercises which I do now. ... ... Go to ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Squats   #17163   9y

Can you give a link to how to do the squats?   [End]
      • Sure, hereís a good one ... http://www.stumptuous.com/bads...   goyogi   9y

Sure, hereís a good one ... http://www.stumptuous.com/badsquat.html ... and ... http://www.stumptuous.com/learnsquat.html ... ... The squat is king of weight gaining exercises. It works so many LARGE muscles intensely that your body will respond by packing on the meat. Obviously other than your legs it also exercises your core torso muscles, back, and arms as it fights to keep the bar on your shoulders. Go easy at first and make sure you have proper form down. In fact it would be a great idea to have someone spot you to correct any mistakes you may be making.   [End]
        • Thank you so much for the details! =) Do you know how much ...   #17163   9y

Thank you so much for the details! =) Do you know how much weight can I gain in how much time? Im just starting to weight lift have no idea.   [End]
          • It depends on how dedicated you are. There are a couple of...   goyogi   9y

It depends on how dedicated you are. There are a couple of good books out there. One is called Brawn by Stuart McRobert. I also read Beyond Brawn but the original is better IMHO. Another good book thatís more condensed is Super Squats:How to gain 30lbs of muscle in 6 weeks by Randall Strossen. I tried and gained about 5lbs every two weeks till I stopped after two months. About 2/3 was muscle and the rest was fat. ... ... The fat is inevitable unless you are genetically blessed or are doing steroids. BUT knowning how to trim down is in your blood so donít fret the extra fat. Just go unti ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Oh, one more thing. Rest. Thatís when the body rebuilds t...   goyogi   9y

Oh, one more thing. Rest. Thatís when the body rebuilds the muscle. Thatís it! Squat HEAVY once a week, then 2-3 times a week do a few compound exercises to work out the upper body. Eat lots, rest lots!   [End]
            • Re: Great info!   #17163   9y

Sounds like you really know your stuff. Im going to the book store to check out the books you reccommended. I got really excited reading your descriptive post and just having to do the squats once a week. I might have a problem with the weight gain considering Im mostly vegetarian and have an intolerance to dairy but Iím just wanting to gain a little weight muscle and strength so I think its possible, thank for all the great advice and encouragement.   [End]
              • Re: Squats & Milk   skinnywhiteguy   9y

Squats are known to stimulate the production of testosterone and Growth Hormone, obviously helpful hormones for gaining weight. ... ... I think the squat advice is great! I would like to add, however, that in some underweight people, an underlying medical condition may be inhibiting proper absorption of food. In these cases, weight loss will result from exercise of any kind, since the calories simply cannot be reclaimed from your food. ... ... Also, if you íre a vegetarian and working out you should know a couple of VERY important things about your body: Firstly, your body absolutely requires som ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Milk, aninal protein   #39870   9y

With milk you will gain weight, no doubt. But milk and meat will make you pay a price on the long term.   [End]
  • supplements for weight gain?   krabana   10y

... Does anyone know of supplements that have helped to gain weight? I gain weight when I start working out. Last time I stopped, combined with stress, I lost about 15 lbs in about a week (even then my friends didnít think I had any weight to lose). I even tried a shake that was supposed to help me gain weight and all it did was make me lose more. My husband is a little over 6ft. and weighs 135, (I know that itís too little for his height). He lost about 20 lbs after doing a parasite/bowel/liver cleanse. Itís not like he doesnít eat. Last night he had 3 hamburgers. Anyway, I know that when I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The only thing that Iíve found helps to put on weight is a ...   skinnywhiteguy   9y

The only thing that Iíve found helps to put on weight is a herb used in Chinese herbalism called Da Zao. (Pronounce it ĒDa - dzaoĒ) It is a very mild herb -- almost a food, really, that promotes the generation of muscles and fat. It also calms the Cerntral nervous system to keep you calm and relaxed. This is a good thing, since stress causes people to either gain or lose weight abnormally. ... ... Da Zao is actually a type of Chinese date, that has been baked / smoked. It tastes a little weird -- like a juicy date that has been roasted in a camp fire. ... ... You can eat between 4 - 7 da zao per ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Rebounding: A superior exercise for the lymph system   RN Owen   10y  Ü C Ü

A rebounder is a mini-trampoline. Itís circular, maybe 4 feet in diameter. You stand on the rubber mat, and gently bounce up and down. ... ... Iíve owned a rebounder for 20 months, and itís the best piece of exercise equipment Iíve ever owned. I bounce up and down gently for at least 10 minutes every day. Since I live alone, mine sits in my living room. Itís always instantly available; nothing to set up, nowhere to drive, no concerns about weather. Rebounders also come in versions that fold, so you can store them out of sight. ... ... Rebounders provide superb exercise for every part of the body, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you for your great post. I went and got a mini-tramp...   yugo   10y

Thank you for your great post. I went and got a mini-trampoline. I got mine at K-Mart - $25.00 also. I know what you mean about feeling like 8 years old again. ... ... Also Owen, I wanted to thank you for many of your posts. You had one on the cancer site that I made a copy of to give to a dear friend who is suffering with cancer. ... ... God bless you. ... ... You are one of Godís angels. ... ... Yugo :)   [End]
      • Hi Yugo, ... ... My name is Donna and I am a certified lym...   ruthful   10y

Hi Yugo, ... ... My name is Donna and I am a certified lymphologist and I would not recommend an inexpensive walmart rebounder. They are so stiff that they cause joint problems for many people. I bought one years ago before I was a CL and used it three days and had to get rid of it as it caused such severe lower back pain. I have met quite a few other people who had the same type of experience. Of course there are always exceptions. . .that guy who thinks they are great and it doesnít bother HIM. But for the general population, they really can cause damage. ... ... There is a world of difference bet ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Donna, ... ... Thanks for your input. Iíve never ... bo...   Owen   10y

Hi Donna, ... ... Thanks for your input. Iíve never ... bounced on an inexpensive rebounder. ... A friend of mine in the Midwest ... bought a cheap one at Walmarts, ... and told me she loved it. But Iím ... inclined to think your judgement ... is probably the correct one. My ... rebounder cost $169.00, plus shipping. It came with a lifetime ... guarantee. A part of me wondered ... how the discount stores could make ... a comparable product for so little ... money. I guess the answer is, they ... canít. ... ... Blessings, ... ... Owen   [End]
          • Hi Owen, ... ... Wow, you got a really good deal. They of...   ruthful   10y

Hi Owen, ... ... Wow, you got a really good deal. They often go for $250 for a good one. ... ... Next time you are in walmart or some similar store you might want to find one and try it out. You will understand the difference. ... ... People who are in really good condition can do okay and not damage themselves. But even they will prefer the good ones when they have the chance to try them. ... ... Nice to meet another bouncer. I LOVE rebounding. Smile ... ... Blessings ... Donna http://www.excellentthings.com ...   [End]
        • Thank you for sharing this information Donna. That makes s...   yugo   10y

Thank you for sharing this information Donna. That makes sense. I might have to invest in a better model. ... ... I went to an Iridologist who told me that my lymph glands were congested, so Iím trying to do things that will help. If you have any other suggestions, I would love to hear them. ... ... Thanks again, Yugo :)   [End]
          • Hi Yugo, ... ... There are a number of ways to get the lym...   ruthful   10y

Hi Yugo, ... ... There are a number of ways to get the lymphatic system going. One free and cheap way is deep breathing. ... ... At an internation meeting of the International Lymphatic Society (made up of alot of big hitters in the medical world, like heads of hospitals and research facilities) one of the researchers did a great demonstration. At that time it was believed that physical activity was the main moving of lymphatic fluid. So this researcher had a man with a camera in his subclavian vein and a monitor so all could view what was going on inside him. He was put on a tread mill and ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi Donna, ... ... Thanks so much for all the helpful infor...   yugo   10y

Hi Donna, ... ... Thanks so much for all the helpful information. And that is so interesting about the deep breathing. Well, I guess Iím going to be doing alot of that. ... ... I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis a year ago and have been reversing it for the last year. I take no meds and have minimal stiffness now. I also had candida, which is basically under control. But I have had constipation and other digestive problems, so still working on that problem, along with trying to get my lymphs uncongested. I am cleansing, detoxing and rebuilding to heal leaky gut. Itís been quite a long ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Hi Yugo, ... ... You are welcome, and thank you for the ki...   ruthful   10y

Hi Yugo, ... ... You are welcome, and thank you for the kind words. I am an obsessive compulsive helpers. Chuckle. ... ... On the leaky gut issue, the best thing that I know of for that is pure, first milking colostrum. You can join purecolostrum@yahoogroups.com by sending a blank message to purecolostrum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com And when you are a member you can read the archives and in the first ten messages there is a post on Leaky gut syndrome and colostrum. Really remarkable. ... ... I used to have leaky gut and then I started colostrum (for other reasons before I knew of itís benefit for LGS ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Hi Donna, ... ... I have one more question for you. Backg...   Yugo   10y

Hi Donna, ... ... I have one more question for you. Background first - I weighed about 130 when I first went on the candida diet (10 lbs over ideal weight). Now I weigh 106 lbs. (underweight) and I am having no luck in putting it back on. Eating healthy and feeling pretty good, 100 percent better than I did a year ago. I am just wondering if my congested lymphs could have anything to do with my not being able to gain the weight back right now. ... ... Thanks again. ... ... Yugo :)   [End]
                  • Hi Yugo, ... ... Well a candida diet can be quite restrict...   ruthful   10y

Hi Yugo, ... ... Well a candida diet can be quite restricted and what generally happens is that it doesnít really fix the issue. As soon as you start to eat normally the candida grows back. ... ... The important thing is to make sure you have good bowel flora. ... My two favorites for getting rid of candida without a strict diet are: Inner Garden Flora by http://www.rgarden.com and Primal Defense by http://www.gardenoflifeusa.com ... ... Malnutrition is a typical leaky gut syndrome symptom. What kind of diet did you go on for the candida. Did you do alot of grains? ... ... Colostrum could help because ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Donna, ... ... Thank you for that most informative post. ...   poseidon   10y

Donna, ... ... Thank you for that most informative post. Your message, however, raises a couple of questions. ... ... If exercising on tread mill does not significantly motivate the lymph fluid, are we sure that bouncing on a rebounder does? ... ... Are there any resources you might suggest to get better acquainted with the lymph system? ... ... Thank you ...   [End]
              • Hi Poisidon, ... ... Yes. The lymphatic system looks just...   ruthful   10y

Hi Poisidon, ... ... Yes. The lymphatic system looks just like your cardiovascular system, only without a heart to pump it. And it is three times the size of your cardio system. Three times the fluid as in the blood stream. And in the lymph vessesl there are little check valves that keep the lymphatic fluid from draining down into your feet and hands. And when you bounce, those check valves open and the rebound pushes the fluid up through the valves. ... ... That is why rebounding (with the acompanying deep breathing) moves lymph from feet upward, whereas shallow breathing lethargic walking o ...   [retrieve this message]
                • What about using a slant board?   rdparty   10y

Wouldnít that get things moving from the feet upwards? I have been body brushing and rebounding for 2 years and I donít notice any difference in my health. I am healthy and have had no problems nor am I on any medications. I have always had good health. But I have spent 50 years on the SAD diet and know that things could probably be better. ... ... How do you know if your lymph is moving?   [End]
                • Re: Rebounding: A superior exercise for the lymph system   #19878   10y

Does anyone think this would work also? (see link below) Brenda Dygrafís Lateral Thigh Trainer. I had a rebounder/mini trampoline several years ago but then got rid of it (I wasnít as much into health, nutrition, etc as I am now). I used my Lateral Thigh Trainer yesterday. It seems to me the motions are the basically the same - still up and down gently - with the difference being your legs are working more with the LTT. ... ... Just thought Iíd post this and see if anyone has strong feelings about why this exercise isnít/couldnít be comparable to using a rebounder. ... ... Thank you! ... Good he ...   [retrieve this message]
            • My husband had an accident to his thigh that damaged his ly...   areca   7y

My husband had an accident to his thigh that damaged his lymphatic system, it will not shut down and it has bee almost 3 months. He is on a wound vac machine, wears a compression sock, and the fluid is not letting up. ... ... I started lymphatic massage with a dry brush, my husband recently visited our Indigenous medicine man and is drinking a tea I make from tree bark. ... ... How do we bring this to a conclussion? Please make recommendations. Thanking you in advance. ... ... Ginnee ...   [End]
        • Iíve had the $25 model, and now have a rebounder that lists...   lazur   10y

Iíve had the $25 model, and now have a rebounder that lists for about $300. For explosive jumping,(feet leaving the mat), the better unit gives me a much more stable, secure feeling, but for the gentle movement, which is all that is required for lymph, I donít feel enough force is generated to hurt the joints. My 84 year old mom uses the cheaper one now, from a seated position, lightly gripping the edge with both hands, legs extended and feet resting on the floor. She has had great results and no complaints. When caught without your rebounder, you can ípretend to jumpí repeatedly on any ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi, ... I was reading you response to the rebounder notici...   mopace   10y

Hi, ... I was reading you response to the rebounder noticing you mentioned your friend had cancer. Dr. Lorraine Day has some wonderful videos on the market as she cured herself of breast cancer against her colleagues recommendations. ĒCancer Doesít Scare Me AnymoreĒ and ĒYou Canít Improve On GodĒ was 2 that I borrowed from a friend and took 14 pages of notes,which I condensed down to 4.5.If you are interested, I will leave my email address below and I can send these notes to you. They are archived in my Mircosoft Works. Take care, ... Mary Lou ... mopace@mybluelight.com   [End]
    • Its nice to know Iím not the only person with a rebounder i...   hopinso   10y

Its nice to know Iím not the only person with a rebounder in my living room :).   [End]
      • Rebounders are great, i have one in my living room as well....   elly   10y

Rebounders are great, i have one in my living room as well. ... ... I have just had the lymph nodes taken out of each groin 3 weeks ago, so we will see if it really does what they say it does. ... ... Another thing i do is, i take my 5 lb. free weights in my hands and i use them on the rebounder while i bounce up and down. ... ... That should add more strength and muscle. ... ... ... Take care ... LL   [End]
    • Thank you everybody for such informative posts. Someone he...   betta   10y

Thank you everybody for such informative posts. Someone here at Curezone got me a good rebounder for a good price. Her username is tophat, and I believe she said that if anyone else wants one, she can get more at a good price. If anyone wants her e-mail address, I will see if I can find it for you. While weíre on the subject of deep breathing, I think I read that it also alkalizes your body. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Honey - Yes itís me again- the temptress and sorceress -...   suzie-uk   10y

Hi Honey - Yes itís me again- the temptress and sorceress - (No - I could get carried away here!). ... ... Well, I have a professional 4 ft trampoline that my son uses in the garden - Do you think I could use it as a rebounder? It cost approx $55 and isnít a childís toy! ... ... Letís bound and bound ... and see what may be found ... ... Ha Ha! ... ... Love Suzie xx ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • Hello Suzie, ... ... Sounds like the garden trampoline ......   Owen   10y

Hello Suzie, ... ... Sounds like the garden trampoline ... would be fine for you. You donít ... want to bounce high in the air like ... kids do. Just a gentle bounce, up ... and down, is all you need. Give it ... a try for 10 minutes. Pretend youíre ... 8 years-old again. Feel every cell ... caressing every other cell. Talk to ... your body lovingly, and ask it to ... heal any aches or pains you may have. Bounce to some music that you ... enjoy. There are lots of possibilities. I think youíll have ... fun, bouncing in the garden! ... ... Blessings, ... ... Owen   [End]
        • Re: Thanks Owen - Yes it does revitalise!   suzie-uk   10y

Iíve now brought it into the house as it is now Autumn here and I will try to use it at least once a day. I have tried it two days running and feel much more energy running through me. ... ... I donít have many pains or symptoms left now after l/flushes and b/cleanses and Iíve just bought an ozonator and some foot pads. ... ... Also Iím zapping and feeling rather fine! My mother came Today and said that she hadnít seen me look so well in years! ... ... My excema has been dormant (first time in 15 years!) since iíve been taking the Clarkia and zapping, my hot flushes have gone down from 8-9 to 1-2 and ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: You're on the Healing Path, Suzie!   Owen   10y

Thanks for all the wonderful news, ... Suzie! Itís obvious that your body ... is on the Healing Path. All of your ... 75 trillion cells KNOW that youíve ... given them permission to begin the ... healing process. Youíre eating the ... right foods, drinking the right ... drinks, thinking the right thoughts, ... and enjoying playful exercise, like ... rebounding. ... ... Every day, Suzie, your body, mind, ... and soul will become a bit cleaner ... than they were yesterday. I suggest ... you also begin saying some affirmations every morning, if you ... havenít already done so. I posted ... a lot of my personal affirmations ... on the Affirm ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: Thankyou Owen Thankyou Owen   suzie-uk   10y

Yes, I feel that Iím on the right path - But itís early days - my mini trampeline is good for me (when my son doesnít try to muscle in!!) I just have to use it when heís not around. Itís a great way to exercise at home! ... ... I do say to myself that Iím beautiful and my heart is pure (or as pure as it is at the moment (Iím realy trying) and anyone who rebuffs me - I think ĒIt is their loss not mineĒ! ... ... Itís very hard when you feel your destiny is to give information regarding health alternatives which people do not listen to (probably because of the western way of brain conditioning) but I ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Yes, of course you can print the ... poem. Iím flattered th...   Owen   10y

Yes, of course you can print the ... poem. Iím flattered that you like it ... so much. ... ... I donít know what you mean by Ēlost ... the link,Ē Suzie. The poem is still ... on the Poetry forum (or was, the ... last time I looked). ... ... Be glad youíre not in South Florida ... right now. Weíre bracing for the ... third hurricane in as many weeks. ... ... Stay upbeat and positive. Once youíve completely healed yourself, ... youíll undoubtedly begin teaching ... others what youíve learned. At least ... some of them will listen. Donít ... worry about the others. ... ... Blessings, ... ... Owen   [retrieve this message]
                • Re: Tail ends!   suzie-uk   10y

I think the link was originally posted on another forum and then your answer was a link to a forum or such like - in answer to one of my messages or poems. I know that ĒChildhood RecapturedĒ is still on the Poetry Forum but that is not where you sent it to me originally. I feel that you directed that poem to me personally in answer, before your posting agian on the poetry forum. ... ... We, in the Uk are feeling the tail end of Hurricain Francis and Iím sure you are nownervous about Hugo coming along! ... ... My prayers are with you to keep you safe ... ... I send lots of love to you ... ... Suzie xx   [retrieve this message]
    • rebounding springs   Aranka   10y

Hey Owen, ... ... How many springs have you broken? I seem to break 1/month in the winter time, and 1 every two months in the summer time. ... I have been rebounding for years now, and I would not trade it for any other piece of equipment. ... ... I have a question unrelated to rebounding, but I read in another post of yours that you eat the same foods day in and out? I tend to do the same. What are your foods? I am really curious. ... ... Keep it flowing - keep it fresh ... ... Aranka   [End]
      • Dear Aranka, ... ... Sorry about the delay in getting back...   Owen   10y

Dear Aranka, ... ... Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Iím in South Florida, ... and it has been a busy week. ... ... No, Iíve never broken any springs ... in my rebounder. I weigh 140 lbs, ... and itís designed to hold up to ... to 300 lb people. However, no one ... any larger than me has ever ... bounced on my rebounder. It came ... with a lifetime guarantee. Iíll ... end up willing it to someone. ... ... Regarding my eating regimen: go to ... the FYI forun, scroll down about 8 ... days, and see my post about what I ... eat every day. ... ... Thanks for the kind words. Keep bouncing! ... ... Blessings, ... ... Owen ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Rebounding: A superior exercise for the lymph system   goodsugar   7y

I use a minitrampolene I bought at Sports Authority for $30. It is the smallest one they make. That is all you need. ... ... My experience with the lymph system (which I have to unplug often) relates to gluten intolerance. So if any of you have gluten issues or malabsorption syndrome, the minitrampolene helps a lot with unclogging. ... ... Also, herbs that relax your nerves help with sugar/gluten cravings. I use ... http://www.herbdoc.com ... herbs. Everything I have used there works.   [End]
    • Edited   #80479   7y

I just bought my rebounding 2 days ago from walmart for $18.88 ... ... My cat looked VERY interested watching me rebound so I decided to hold my cat while rebounding, not only for her entertainment, but also for my catís lymph system health too, AND for that extra 15 pounds for me. She really likes it!!! She didnít want to stop, LOL! We will be bouncing together everyday! ... ... I just donít know whether to wear a bra or not, better for lymph drainage if ya donít, but it seems they would start sagging if I donít. Hmmmmm? ... ... No matter though, I use my cat as my bra, She really keeps things in pl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Started gaining weight immediately after trying for 4 years.   #20086   10y

I certainly do like to eat. I like to cook also, so for me to weigh around 100 - 105 was not making sense. I have had candida for years and thought that was the reason I was too thin. One day I was buying water at a water store and they were displaying a brochure about a product on their counter. I started asking questions about the product and got some brochures and a small booklet. Somehow, I was drawn to this product without knowing much at all about it. Well, in three days, they had gotten a shipment in and I bought a bottle. I opened it right in the store and found out that it t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • primal defense   WhiteIris   10y

If people are severly under weight, you should read Patient Cure thyself by garden of life founder...forget his name. Dr. Rubin I think. If his story sounds like you, you should get his ĒPrimal Defense productĒ. It will help to maintain digestion and get rid of parasites. If parasites are bad enough, you should take parasite herbs from kroeger or clark. kefir will be helpful too. dairies in the US are dangerous and can add to your problem because of pasteurization processes, antibiotics, and steroids. Try to eat nuts and nutbutters, fruits (tropical ones like bananas), veggies, and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dangers of primal defense - soil based organisms   inspiraller   7y

I used to take primal defense but it never helped me the same as other standard probiotics like acidophilus and bifidus etc. In fact it took me a while to figure out it was primal defense that was making me even more sick. When ever I started taking it, it was about a week after I started getting flu symptoms. I never figured it was primal defense. Then I stopped and started taking it again when id felt better and I got a really bad flu. I never had it so bad in my life. I had to take a bath to stop me from throwing up. Eventually only zapping helped cure me of this. Then I took it again w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Edited   sandyy   10y

Wouldnít this be more appropriately titled Professional body sculpting forum?   [End]
    • Re: ?   puhutes   10y

Would you be saying the same thing ĒWouldnít this be more appropriately titled Professional body sculpting forum? Ē To a forum with obese people? I have problems with being too thin and canít gain weight to save my life! I am 115 pounds and about 5ft 10. I have been doing cleanses lately and my weight dropped down to 108 (really freaked me out) But it is back to 118. I also have problems with feleing cold all the time. I just recently got my mercury filling removed and did ear candling for the first time. Just wondering what other people use to gain weight (other that daily weight lifing)   [End]
      • I totally apologise, I thought this may have had something ...   sandyy   10y

I totally apologise, I thought this may have had something to do with something that went on earlier elsewhere, a joke actually. I am really sorry, sincerely, Sandy.   [End]
        • Iím honesty not sure really! I know I have poor circulation...   puhutes   10y

Iím honesty not sure really! I know I have poor circulation (I can tell by the white and red patches on my skin after comming out of a sauna or a really hot shower) I look anorexic, but I sure am not! *lol* I eat like a pig ;) I follow a similar diet to the one suggested here: little to no processed food, very little red meat, lots of fruits and veggies, only natural sugar in small quantities, no dairy and I am able to eat grains. I lost weight *gah*! It give you that same kind of self concious feeling that I am sure overweight people have :( Atleast a lot of overweight people can control ...   [retrieve this message]
      • My mother is 5í8.. and has always been thin.....shes about ...   DeeAnn   10y

My mother is 5í8.. and has always been thin.....shes about 110 pounds... she also is always cold...now we live in FLA... and she still is cold... I suppose some people are just made like that... would be a boring worold if we were all the same huh ?   [End]
      • also trying to gain weight   skinnywhiteguy   10y

firstly, isnít it annoying when hefty people (who I envy) say things like ĒI wish I had your problem!Ē ... ... Anyway, after 8 years of trying to gain weight, Iíve started to see a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Iíve gained about 10 lbs over 4 months, which would be amazing if I hadnít just lost those 10 lbs before starting treatment... so now I feel like Iím back at my skinny baseline. Anyway, the main differences I feel are that my sleep is WAY more consistant, and my digestion is much much better. I used to have really awful cramping after eating. I hadnít realized that a per ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hello everyone!   Pigman   10y

Hello everyone... Oh, wait looks like Iím the only underweight person. http://askwaltstollmd.com ...   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Proven Mirena Detox
The Only Legitimate Detox for Treating Mirena Side Effects in 30 Days or ...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master cleans...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Book ĒCure for all DiseasesĒ by Dr. Hulda Clark
The cause, and treatment, of many diseases ha...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

376 messages, 66 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 376, 1 pages,  71,451 page views

"Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing over, and Over Again And expecting a Different Result."
~ Anthony Robbins

Image Galler Underweight Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfateís Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Proven Parasite Diet

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Opc Oleander Capsules

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Google Ads

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?

Find relief!

Purest Body Products

Proven Parasite Diet

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Opc Oleander Capsules

Google Ads

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?

Find relief!

Purest Body Products

Proven Parasite Diet

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Opc Oleander Capsules

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 5.38 sec at 4/20/2014 6:01:40 AM, requested by 54.227.156.177, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=401 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25