CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24053 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Vitamin C Discussion & Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 989,139 page views     3,103 messages     671 topics     17 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
30d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Vitamin C     All Forums 
Like Vitamin C Discussion & Support on Facebook.com
Page 17 of 17
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   17    

• 10 day Newbie 2 Iodine, Plus Salt,B2 B3 C, Magnesium, Water   Barbade   4d  C

Greetings all, I’m not sure this is the way to go but...... I started Iodine Solution 10 days ago after I started having some stomach problems about 5 weeks ago, pain, like a punch in the gut but it hasn’t gone away ( male 55 ) the gut problem still exist I am afraid it is worse than cramps I’m waiting for the biopsy results to come back from my stomach tissue. ... Anyway While looking for possible causes I somehow came across an Iodine article and what can I say WOW Ive since kept up my research finding more and more articles some positive some not so positive I take what I believe will hel ...   [retrieve this message]
  • adrenal fatigue caused by dehydration and mineral depletion   lifetechnologydotcom   16d  C

we believe that adrenal fatigue could actually be a syndrome associated with dehydration coupled with mineral depletion. ... ... caffeine is known to cause adrenal fatigue, dehydration and mineral depletion therefore the effects of plain old dehdration could lead to adrenal fatigue. ... ... all that is usually required to cure acute attacks of adrenal fatigue is vitamin c plus water. ... ... chronic adrenal fatigue is a different kettle of fish and we have seen cases where iron deficiency anaemia has been misdiagnosed as adrenal fatigue. ... ... first line, focus on correct nutrition and water intake. remembe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Vitamin C related to bile production?   Jerome99   32d  C

I’ve been vitamin c flushing (straight ascorbic acid) for the last few days. My bowel movements, which have been loose, have been green, and I’ve got tons of green bile coming out with them. My gall bladder (or stomach?) has been rumbling and gurgling like crazy the entire time. ... ... I’ve been averaging around 30g of C a day. ... ... Anyone have any idea what the relationship is between C and bile production? I’ve found stuff online about C deficiency having some relation to gallstones, but nothing on the general topic of bile. It would seem to me based on my experience the past few days that t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... I think i’ve noticed myself that higher vitamin C doses...   jameskep37   31d

... I think i’ve noticed myself that higher vitamin C doses seem to stimulate bile production. My  looser stools seemed to have more bile in them(distinctive yellow color). My theory would be that the acid is somewhat irritating the Gi tract causing a stimulation of bile to be released. This might be the body’s way of trying to push the substance out of the body faster due to PH disturbance(too acidic for the gi tract).  Bile stimulates peristalsis. ... ... ... I’ve read that good bacteria like a slightly acidic environment. But an extreme acidic environment might not be suitable for them. Excessi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It could also be due to the fact that when stomach acid ent...   tdog333   31d

It could also be due to the fact that when stomach acid enters the duodenum it signals the entire digestive process. That’s why having low stomach acid is such a problem. It’s the stomach acid that triggers the next phases of digestion like the liver and pancreas. So maybe your dumping out some acidic stuff and your body thinks it’s a broken down meal ready to get digested. ... ... Either that or you have loaded way above bowel tolerance and your body is just trying to flush it out ASAP and your seeing food that wasn’t completely finished digesting.   [End]
      • Why not take buffered vitamin C rather than just ascorbic a...   joegrane   31d

Why not take buffered vitamin C rather than just ascorbic acid? ... ... I suppose lipsomal vitamin C would also offer some protection. The recipe I use is designed to have a rather neutral pH. ... ... Joe   [End]
        • I used to take sodium ascorbate and buffered C (from Thorne...   Jerome99   30d

I used to take sodium ascorbate and buffered C (from Thorne), but found that straight ascorbic acid provides much more of a ’kick’ for me. It seems to be better for acidifying my gut, which is way too alkaline and filled with candida. ... ... After looking online it was interesting to see that the late Dr. Cathcart stated the same thing--said that straight ascorbic acid is the main one he recommends for bowel tolerance C.   [End]
  • Can Vit. C help digestive problems?   AngelofEventide   35d

I have AF, candida, parasites, Lyme disease, etc. I have been having horrendous stomach issues (bloating and gas in upper stomach, after eating that doesn’t go away and I take digestive enzymes as well as Betaine HCL, bloating presses on vagus nerve causing anxiety attacks, rapid heartbeat, occasional diarrhea, etc.). I haven’t had any Vit. C since treating the AF and I wonder if it would help all of these symptoms. Is Liposomal the recommended form of C? Thanks.   [End]
    • If you were not taking Betaine HCL I would have said ascorb...   joegrane   31d

If you were not taking Betaine HCL I would have said ascorbic acid might help to add a useful amount of acid to the stomach at meal time. ... ... That list of symptoms is fairly common in the detox groups. At some point you might want to consider the possible involvement of mercury. You could check out the symptom lists under each hair test at this library. ... http://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/hairtest/hairtest3/ ... ... I hear that vitamin C is important for adrenals ... ... Does Epsom Salt ( magnesium sulfate ) help with anxiety and rapid heartbeat )? More on that if requested. ... ... Have you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is this somewhat cheaper Optimal Liposomal C for real?   LoricaLady   36d

I just saw something on Amazon called Optimal Liposomal C. Cheaper than Livon. About 2x more expensive than Let’s Talk Health. ... ... Here is the blurb I saw on it: ... ”NEW FORMULA. Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C provides 1000 mg of all natural Vitamin C per dose. Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C utilizes consistent 150 nm sized liposomes which facilitate our high potency Vitamin C. Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C supports the immune system, the detoxification of harmful environmental and bacterial toxins allowing it to function at optimal capacity. It is also an essential component to a prenatal nutriti ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Why I dont think homemade liposomal C works....   LoricaLady   45d

If all you have to do to get true liposomal C is to toss a few cheap ingredients into a high speed blender or inexpensive jewelry cleaner, why is it so pricey from manufacturers? One could guess greed, but really they would make more money, I would assume, by being competitive. ... ... Think of Dr. Mercola’s phony ”liposomal” C. His staff will tell you, when asked, that it has no liposomes in it! He could easily make a profit off of liposomal C, selling it less expensively than other places, if it is as easy to make as one is led to believe. But, no, he sells a phony product instead. ... ... The ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thx for posting.   zeus10   45d

Thx for posting.   [End]
    • I am beginning to suspect the same, after experiencing seve...   letmefindout   32d

I am beginning to suspect the same, after experiencing severe headaches that may be attributed to homemade Liposomal C. ... ... If only there was more definitive information regarding the efficacy of this production, or any explanation of the headaches that ensue. [yes, I do use non-gmo sunflower lecithin] ... ... Seriously, you make an interesting case! I’m considering buying some legitimate Lipo-C from a manufacturer and comparing the results/symptoms.   [End]
  • can i take vitamin C and milk together??   Mourne   54d

Do they react?? Isn’t vitamin C already in milk?. ... ... Raw milk already has a small amount of vit C in it.. if i’m correct. ... And the proteins in milk would help vit C promote collagen formation (lisine proline). ... ... What do you guys think of this? ... ... M.   [End]
    • Hi M, ... ... As long as you are not ingesting a really la...   shotsee   54d

Hi M, ... ... As long as you are not ingesting a really large amount, e.g. 10+ grams, of ascorbic acid SIMULTANEOUSLY with the milk, I would not think you would have a problem. But to be safe, you might want to start by ingesting smaller amounts to make sure there is no unpleasant reaction, e.g. I once came in thirsty from working out, and drank a quart of milk followed by a quart of orange juice [all probably within about 20 minutes] and had SEVERE gas pains in my stomach for several hours. Acids and alkalis IMMEDIATELY react to produce gas! ... ... I hope that helps, ... ... David ... ... P.S. And you are c ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Antifungals with meals?   Faccio   56d  C

Hi everyone, I have some questions: ... ... 1- I would like to understand the meaning of ”taking supplements or antifungals with meals”. Do you take them in the moment right AFTER you eat (with some water)? Do you take them the moment right BEFORE eating (like right after you take Grapefruit Seed Extract, you start eating). Or do you take them WHILE (during) you were eating (I do that when taking vitamins, I eat some food, take the capsules, then continue eating). ... ... 2- Do you guys think SF722, oregano oil or coconut oil should be taken on empty stomach (between meals)? ... ... Thanks in advance!   [retrieve this message]
    • My nystatin says with or without food. I just do it when c...   fconzero   56d

My nystatin says with or without food. I just do it when convenient. Like I take it when I wake up and near when I go to sleep. ... ... 6:30 PM, 12:30 AM, 6:30 AM, 12:30 PM. ... ... You never are awake typically at all these times so there will be food or no food times with the antifungal if the doctor said too on the bottle. ... ... I like to cook many things with coconut oil, as it and olive oil (if you get from a good supplier because they play tricks with the oil in regular chains). ... ... Best wishes.   [End]
    • Thanks for the reply, but that wasn’t really what I was ask...   Faccio   55d

Thanks for the reply, but that wasn’t really what I was asking. I need to understand what is the EXACT moment to take a supplement when it says ”take it with meals”. That should be my question number one. I really would like to know that. Thanks again.   [End]
      • I’ve pondered over these things myself. ... ... I’d say ta...   fconzero   55d

I’ve pondered over these things myself. ... ... I’d say take it at the end of the meal. ... ... First post in Google said, ”They do not want you to take the medication on an empty stomach, so eat your meal and then immediately take the medication.” ... ... How can the nystatin effect more antifungal from your food, etc., then being at the end of the meal. ... ... Hope this helps too.   [End]
  • vitamin C deterioration in water? Help me out, a small si...   Mourne   56d

I’m getting my daily ”dose” of vit. C (3-4 grams prepared in the morning and 3-4 prepared in the afternoon) by adding 4-5 grams of ascorbic acid to a 1.5 liters plastic bottle filled with water... and sipping it throughout the morning or afternoon/evening. ... ... Does vitamin C deteriorate in water if I leave it like that and have it later and gradually throughout the day?.. or should i prepare each time the glass of water+ascorbic acid and have it immediately?. ... ...   [End]
    • Re: vitamin C deterioration in water? Help me out, a smal...   shotsee   54d

Hi M, ... ... Ascorbate DEFINITELY deteriorates with oxygen, heat [and potentially light]. However, at least theoretically, as long as you keep your solution in an airtight and [preferably] dark container, away from heat, the solution should maintain its potency well, at least for the few hours that you are talking about. ... ... Hope that helps, ... ... David   [End]
  • Got a viral infection, titrated to bowel tolerance   tdog333   61d  C

I have had CFS and some sort of chronic infection for a year or so. I started to run a low fever of 100.5 and felt like I was getting sick, i started to titrate up on ascorbic acid which I have never done. (normally i just take a dose of 4-5G a day) I’m getting diarrhea at about 11 Grams, I was totally expecting it to be higher, did I do something wrong?   [End]
    • Hi TD, ... ... What effect did the ”11 Grams” [of ascorbic...   shotsee   60d

Hi TD, ... ... What effect did the ”11 Grams” [of ascorbic acid] have on your infection? Also, how many divided doses did you take, i.e. to reach ”diarrhea?” ... ... Depending on your overall GI tract condition/health, TD, you may have some lower GI tract cleansing to do in order to be able to ingest enough ascorbic acid to get a good response. ... ... If it were me, TD, I would DEFINITELY persevere with the Bowel Tolerance dosing! ... ... Best of success to you, ... ... David   [End]
      • Well my fever is gone now, still not feeling too great but ...   tdog333   60d

Well my fever is gone now, still not feeling too great but that’s probably more due to lack of sleep. I did everything I could think of, monolaurin, black elderberry, zinc, echinacea and herbal extracts, along with the C to bowel tolerance seemed to work pretty well! I was just expecting to be able to get way more vitamin C in before the diarrhea. ... I took 2 grams in the morning, followed by 1 gram on the hour to 8 grams, followed by 3 grams late afternoon where i reached tolerance.   [End]
        • For ”my money,” TJ, you want to get all of those ”free”/ext...   shotsee   59d

For ”my money,” TJ, you want to get all of those ”free”/extra/alkalinizing/toxin neutralizing/antioxidizing ELECTRONS into you that you can, as fast as possible/practicable, i.e. in order to feel as well as possible just as soon as is possible. It’s the electrons [AFTER adequate nutrition] that do the work/”magic!” As Dr. Thomas Levy, M.D., put it: ... ... ”Electron flow supply high flow = health; low flow = illness; no flow = death. ... ... ”All good nutritional nutrients are [ultimately] always antioxidants, and all antioxidants are always [ultimately] nutrients. The ability to donate electrons ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ascorbic Acid vitamin c Increasing CandidaLyme Infection   acrosstheveil   84d  C

I have had lyme and systemic candida for over 6 years now. I wanted to try ascorbic acid in high doses to help my immune system. It seems to be increasing all of my negative symptoms. Haven’t been able to sleep a wink and I feel insanely wired like I do when I eat sugar (which makes candida go out of control). ... ... Could the increased acidity actually be worsening the candida? I now have severely cracked lips which I never had before.   [End]
    • my tongue is now covered in white furry stuff. My lymph no...   acrosstheveil   83d

my tongue is now covered in white furry stuff. My lymph nodes are throbbing and are extremely painful. My bloating is down though! i can’t figure out if this is a herx or if I am somehow feeding candida with acidity   [End]
      • have you checked out the curezone adrenal fatigue forum? T...   LymegirlPA   82d

have you checked out the curezone adrenal fatigue forum? There’s a link between vitamin C & adrenals. It may be that your adrenals are too worn out to handle large doses of vitamin C at the moment. Just a thought as I’m not as versed in the subject as the folks on that forum   [End]
    • Vitamin C helps promote immune system but too much or too s...   Jasmin08   81d

Vitamin C helps promote immune system but too much or too small dosage of it has great impact in our body. Too much intake could cause stomach upset. Too little Vitamin C results into fatigue and weakness. ... You should consider daily exercise and drinking lots of fluids in your daily habits. ...   [End]
  • liposomal c alternative emulsifier   winterwhspr   86d

For me after making my own batches of liposomal c with 2 different types of soy lecithin I am getting ready to hurl. ... While I feel a difference from something, for me the odor of the lecithin smells like fish. Is there some other emulsifier we can use or does the sunflower lecithin smell the same way??   [End]
  • Vitamin C flushed out parasites including flukes PICS   londonUKgirl   87d  C

I casually bought some chewable Vitamin C today, orange flavour. They were tasty so while reading something I started eating one buy one as I have a bit of a sweet tooth. Ate almost the whole packet, each one was 200mg. I know you cannot overdose on Vit C so I was not concerned. ... After 20 mins I started feeling my liver kinda swell, and could feel by bowels working. Run to the toilet and expelled around 20 things floating on the surface! Took some pics for you, for sure some were flukes. Not sure about the rest, would be nice if you could identify. I put gloves on and touched them and sque ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Vitamin C induces menstruation - Should I lower my dosage?   mysogood1031   89d  C

I started a Vitamin C cleanse last night, and my period came this morning, about a week early. I know that vitamin C is used to induce menstruation, but I can’t find where any other woman had this issue here on Curezone. I want to keep taking the vitamin C (and I will), but I feel like I am giving myself an unnecessarily heavy (and early) period. Is it wiser to start treatment in a different part of my cycle?   [End]
    • Re Vitamin C induces menstruation - Should I lower my dosage   shotsee   89d

Hi My, ... ... Ascorbate is a very powerful internal cleanser [among many other benefits]. If the internal cleansing it is causing is more than you want, just back off a bit on the dose [or quit entirely, i.e. briefly]. The beauty of this substance, is that we can vary its use according to our own current health situation. ... ... I hope that helps, My. ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
    • Wow thanks for the info.   zeus10   89d

Wow thanks for the info.   [End]
    • Re: Vitamin C induces menstruation - Should I lower my dosa...   Jasmin08   81d

Vitamin C may induce menstruation.The highest dosage you can take is 1000 mg each day and ensure you drink lots of water. Vitamin C is water soluble. Accordingly too much or too little vitamin C can have an effect on your body. Too much vitamin C can cause troubled stomach, diarrhea and other gastrointestinal problems. Lessen the dosage you take during your menstruation.   [End]
  • A (whole) lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   LoricaLady   3mo  C

Just as Dr. Lam and others have reported, I have found that nothing works to beat adrenal fatigue like Vitamin C, either ascorbic acid or sodium ascorbate. I have used both as the first is too acidic, but being too alkaline, as can happen with sodium ascorbate, is associated some say with lymphatic problems and leukemia.. ... ... However, I had discovered in the past that, say with a cold, no processed vitamin C compared to real citrus fruit in helping me. Further, most Vitamin C is made from ... GMO products like corn. (Almost all corn, and soy, are made from GMOs.) ... ... I learned that the peel ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Mecola is a complete joke, like all these famous alternativ...   Tena Cious   3mo

Mecola is a complete joke, like all these famous alternative quacks. ... ... I juice lemons with the peel! Healthy but not miraculous either.   [End]
    • Re: A (whole) lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   #155216   3mo

Limonene in the peel dissolves gallstones as well. ... ...   [End]
    • What product was cold, no processed vitamin C?   beyond67   3mo

What product was cold, no processed vitamin C?   [End]
    • Re: A (whole) lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   Faith110   3mo

Yes, Mercola is a quack scaremonger like so many other ”practitioners” out there. I used to get his emails but quickly unsubscribed after getting so many ”XYZ will kill you!” letters. Keeping people paranoid and confused so they will buy his products. Shame on him. I Can’t believe they told you to ”just add water”. Another example of these soulless jerks taking advantage of the sick. ... ... I am always in agreement that getting ones vitamins from food rather than synthetic supplements is the way to go. I would just like to add though that MANY folks with AF suffer with histamine intolerance (s ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Speaking of Mercola newsletter I used to get them too. Sud...   LoricaLady   3mo

Speaking of Mercola newsletter I used to get them too. Suddenly they stopped coming. It was after I mentioned on one of his Youtube Vitamin C vids that his ”Liposomal C” has no liposomes. You’d think, if they were legit, that they would respond with information to correct my error No, they just blocked me so fast that w/in 5 minutes I couldn’t leave a response on another of his Vitamin C ”helpful” YT vids! I assume they also made sure I would no longer get his newsletters and maybe make similar comments! He fooled me for a long time, but I pray others wake up, including him.   [End]
        • I got Mercola’s junkmail...it’s pure scaremongering! I used...   purplepixie   3mo

I got Mercola’s junkmail...it’s pure scaremongering! I used to read them with interest - but then i used to dread them appearing in my inbox. Most of the content is to induce fear about illness and comfort offered by the pushing of his products to ’save you’ from the fear! About 5% would be informative info. But the package selling technique he has puts me off completely. ... ... I agree Vit C from lemons are better than supp. vit C. ... I would also juice the skins - the juice doesn’t keep as long but it’s certainly a punchier taste!   [End]
    • [quote] ... Boy do I feel more energetic if I do that! Much...   david1o1   3mo

[quote] ... Boy do I feel more energetic if I do that! Much more energetic than when I was mega dosing several times a day on thousands of mg of the C powders. ... [/quote] ... Yes i have noticed this too. One would think that using a higher dose of an isolated molecule (vitamin c) would produce a better effect on the body, but this is not always the case, sometimes the human body seems to be better able to use a whole food made of several usable molecules than an isolated molecule. ... I like the effects of lemon juice too. +1   [End]
    • Good post - I like NutriBiotics C with bioflavanoids - it i...   linenup   3mo

Good post - I like NutriBiotics C with bioflavanoids - it is pharmaceutical grade and supposedly the only C manufactured outside of China. Non GMO   [End]
      • Have you used ph strips to check your acidity with and w/o ...   LoricaLady   3mo

Have you used ph strips to check your acidity with and w/o using it? If it doesn’t make you very acidic, please let me know. I am not even sure if the whole alkaline diet (7.2 or so) is not hype. But then I do notice I definitely feel better more energetic with normal ph and less energetic if my ph falls below 7.0.   [End]
        • No I have not, I believe that it is buffered so it should h...   linenup   3mo

No I have not, I believe that it is buffered so it should have a reasonable pH. Bicarbonates are probably the easiest to bring pH to alkaline, baking soda does wonders however have to watch the sodium.   [End]
          • I never feel comfortable about taking baking soda. It’s no...   LoricaLady   3mo

I never feel comfortable about taking baking soda. It’s not something you find in nature’s Farmacy for eating. It is associated with things like stomach aches, dizziness, kidney problems. Maybe a pinch in a pinch, but that’s about it.   [End]
            • Hi Lorica, ... ... Just as ”grist for your mill,” are you ...   shotsee   3mo

Hi Lorica, ... ... Just as ”grist for your mill,” are you aware that sodium bicarbonate is the primary alkaline buffer in the body? It is true we do not ”eat” it directly, but the body produces it ”directly” from the things we ingest. That seems awfully ”natural” to me. ... ... My study of the matter is that the only time it produces the negative health issues you listed is because of the cleansing, i.e. detoxifying, effect it has in/on the body. ... ... Just offering my viewpoint, ... ... David   [End]
              • Perhaps it is the sodium part that creates unease. Of cour...   linenup   3mo

Perhaps it is the sodium part that creates unease. Of course you can use potassium bicarbonate (difficult to find, use a 1/2 the dose of sodium bicarb - upset my stomach) perhaps the best is magnesium bicarbonate - this is very difficult to find but tried making it using magnesium carbonate dropped in soda water. ... ... I know quite a few people who used sodium bicarbonate without issues (some took potassium to counteract the sodium) - brother used it for gout which resolved pretty quickly. Ted of EarthClinic has excellent information http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/alkalizing_formulas.html   [retrieve this message]
                • I see he has a lemon and sodium bicarb recipe ... ... 4. L...   linenup   3mo

I see he has a lemon and sodium bicarb recipe ... ... 4. LEMON BICARBONATE FORMULA ... This simple formula will normalized many biological parameters, pH, ORP, phosphates, bicarbonates and antioxidants of vitamin C. A potential miracle water. One whole lemon freshly squeezed. Keep adding baking soda slowly bit by bit until the fizz stops. Then you will add water to one half glass. This is often taken twice a day. To be taken once in the morning and once before bedtime on an empty stomach.   [End]
              • Since it is reportedly associated with kidney problems, I s...   LoricaLady   3mo

Since it is reportedly associated with kidney problems, I suspect that the mild pain I get in my right kidney, when I use it, is not due to detox. I have done various detoxes of different kinds. I never had that experience. It is scary and so I avoid baking soda mostly. ... ... I would think that the pain would be bilateral on the chance that it was a detox effect. Also, what the body does naturally may not be at all the same as what we do through ingesting some man made, manufactured product. If you have no side effects, great it may not harm you at all. But others have had side effects. F ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   LoricaLady   89d

Somewhat changed my mind on this initial post after some experimentation. I still feel it is a great idea to take C in its natural form through whole lemons and whole grapefruits too (if you aren’t on meds as g.f. can mess with meds.) ... ... Howevever...some things happened and I suddenly wanted to try more Vitamin C than is in a whole lemon and grapefruit. ... ... Since I have found few things to be more acidic than ascorbic acid and since sodium ascorbate only works better if your blood pressure can tolerate the salt and if you kidneys and other body parts can tolerate the effect baking soda ca ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Hi Lorica, ... ... I believe instead of milligrams you mea...   shotsee   89d

Hi Lorica, ... ... I believe instead of milligrams you meant grams. ... ... ”For my money,” Dr. Robert Cathcart, MD’s, discovery   [End]
                    • Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   LoricaLady   88d

You are right I did mean grams and will edit that post accordingly. ... ... You are also right that lemon, though acidic outside the body, causes the body to be alkaline when taken into the body. This is not true for ascorbic C however. ... ... First there is Dr. Pauling who took alalilzers with ascorbic C and he did a lot of lab tests, to say the least, so had to know that was needful. ... ... 2nd, I have done my own experimentation as anyone can do, using ph strip testing of urine around the clock for days. I ate pretty much the same things each day. Sure enough, if I had ascorbate C, I would get ac ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   shotsee   88d

Hi Lorica, ... ... I have ingested [on average] well in excess of 50 grams of ascorbic acid [in superb health, not illness, I might add] every day for the past 20 years. I check my saliva pH every morning upon arising. If ascorbic acid made one’s fluids overly acidic, I [of all people] would/should most certainly have that problem, so I can only be surprised at [and do not understand] your [testing] results! ... ... I will admit, Lorica, that it takes a very HEALTHY GI tract to be able to ingest large amounts of ascorbic acid, and that many [if not most] people do not have it. Pauling was one of tho ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Re Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc....   LoricaLady   88d

Well we both agree that ascorbate C can do wonders for the health and that a healthy ph is 7.2 to 7.5. You are doing saliva testing, though, and I am doing urine testing for ph. From what I understand urine is the better check on ph. ... ... Perhaps your urine ph stays normal at ultra high doses of ascorbate C too. If so, how wonderful for you. It definitely does not for me, though. Evidently my exoerience is fairly common, which is reportedly the reason people take sodium ascorbate - to buffer the acid effect of the ascrobate C. ... ... Great for you if you have what works for you. Doesn’t work ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc...   LoricaLady   87d

Since you seem to have done a lot of research on the C issue, I researched some more on it myself. I also researched more on the topic of whether or not acidic urine reflect acidic blood which is highly disputed. (One way or another I don’t think that acidic urine would be really good for the bladder and kidneys on a consistent basis.) ... There is so much information and misinformation, even disinformation, out there (on so many levels which is why I once believed, for ex. in evolution and now laugh at it after carefully studying scientists on the creation side). ... But one thing I’m scratch ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Hi Lorica, ... ... Thank you for your posts. ... ... In a...   shotsee   87d

Hi Lorica, ... ... Thank you for your posts. ... ... In answer to your EXCELLENT question: My experience with Bowel Tolerance dosing, on/with ascorbic acid, began in 1994 with the reading of Dr. Cathcart’s ”Titrating” article:   [End]
                            • Well, in addition to things I’ve read elsewhere, your post ...   LoricaLady   87d

Well, in addition to things I’ve read elsewhere, your post is making me determined to up my Vitamin C a lot, as ascorbic acid. ... ... As for misinformation, hmmmm. Maybe CZ would prefer to have us ”take this outside” to another forum. If so I certainly understand. I was just debating the issue of transitional fossils on Christian Forums,   [End]
                              • Hi Lorica, ... ... Thank you for your extensive reply. ......   shotsee   86d

Hi Lorica, ... ... Thank you for your extensive reply. ... ... First, I of course, believe you will only benefit health-wise from getting as many antioxidant electrons into your body as possible [so I heartily second your ”determination”]! ... ... Second, your interest and knowledge of the ”creation vs. evolution” controversy is WAY beyond mine [on both counts]! I thought that maybe there was one particular article [or something along those lines] that you had read that changed your mind [and so I was going to take a look at that]. ... ... At any rate, let me say this [in clarification of my views]: While it ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Hello - Again we might want to discuss this elsewhere. I g...   LoricaLady   86d

Hello - Again we might want to discuss this elsewhere. I guess I’ll wait and see if the moderator steps in. ... ... Yes, deer change. People change. All life forms change. But we have been sold the idea change automatically proves evolution. It doesn’t. Change only happens within limits. That is what the fossil record, in countless billions show, in spite of the spin that is put on them. That is what life forms all around us show. Countless dogs have been changed, for ex., for thousands of years. They all have stayed dawgs. ... ... Farmers have been altering cows, pigs & tulips & bees etc. ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • Hi Lorica, ... ... Thank you very much for your extensive ...   shotsee   86d

Hi Lorica, ... ... Thank you very much for your extensive post. ... ... It (evolution vs. creation) is not a subject that I have ever spent much time thinking about [a little, just not much], and certainly not one that I would be interested in trying to change a person’s viewpoint about. Personally, I am unable to see where one’s viewpoint on evolution and/or creation makes much PRACTICAL difference, i.e. outside of their OWN peace of mind. Whatever ”works” for a person, ”works” for me! ... ... Again, thanks for taking the time, Lorica, and all my best, ... ... David   [End]
                                    • I bet you don’t like it when disinformation is given from p...   LoricaLady   86d

I bet you don’t like it when disinformation is given from places like Big Pharma. The movie Expelled spells out very clearly what practical difference it makes. The stakes are actually, literally, nation and world changing. The truth is a good thing to know in general. ;)   [End]
                                      • You are most certainly correct about that! ... ... I will ...   shotsee   86d

You are most certainly correct about that! ... ... I will watch the movie in the next few days, and report back. At this point, I will admit that I have absolutely no clue HOW ”the stakes are actually, literally, nation and world changing!” ... ... And yes, ”the truth is a” GREAT ”thing to know!” ... ... Thanks.   [End]
                                        • You’re welcome. You’ll also get to see fun things like big ...   LoricaLady   86d

You’re welcome. You’ll also get to see fun things like big time evolutionary scientists saying things like ”Well maybe...” (maybe, must have, could have, probably, likely, possibly are words evolution can’t do w/o and you will see Richard Dawkins using them a lot)”...life formed on crystals....or, maybe aliens did it!” And btw, on the topic of how life started did you know that the primal pond theory is not only totally fictional but defies the laws of science? All the actual evidence shows that life comes from, and can only come from life, i.e. per the Law of Biogenesis. But little ki ...   [retrieve this message]
                                          • Hi Lorica, ... ... Okay, I just finished the movie. It’s o...   shotsee   84d

Hi Lorica, ... ... Okay, I just finished the movie. It’s obviously an issue that stirs many peoples emotions! ... ... I will just say this: Rudyard Kipling wrote, ”East and West will never meet!” I think the same applies to scientific thought and religious thought. It is, for instance, like a tiger trying to communicate with a shark. Their viewpoints [based upon their own individual experiences], about how the world is composed, are just too far apart to be reconciled [or communicated]. As expounded in my previous post, I believe some [or a lot] of BOTH! I think either view, when taken to EXTREMES, ...   [retrieve this message]
                                            • The movie Expelled presents the issues in a terms of the po...   LoricaLady   83d

The movie Expelled presents the issues in a terms of the politics involved. You asked for a practical effect, so that is why I mentioned it again. It only presents the tinsiest smidge on the scientific issues - for example with the statistical improbabilities as seen in the casino shots. And btw Berlinski, the one who is leaning way back in the chair in Paris, is a statistician among other things and has said, elsewhere, that he found university statisticians laughing at evolutionary theory. ... ... ... ... To determine the truth, one needs to examine the science fully. Either something is sci ...   [retrieve this message]
                                              • Throughout ALL human history, many things that were excepte...   shotsee   83d

Throughout ALL human history, many things that were excepted as ”scientific fact” have been ”proven” to be false, and I have no doubt many current ”scientific facts” will also meet the same fate [at some point in the future]! ... ... Well, ”faith” clearly exists in BOTH the scientific and religious realms. People seem to have a ”need to believe” no matter what their preferred approach to [finding/exploring] truth is. ... ... You make all good points, Lorica, and I thank you for the information.   [End]
                            • Error post. Ignore.   LoricaLady   87d
                            • Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc...   LoricaLady   86d

Hi - I have a Q for you, plus 2 corrections. ... ... First the corrections. (Sorry I have been going through an adrenal crash - though I’m way recovering - with resulting brain fog.) I said stegosaurus horns above. I meant to say triceratops. In regard to your concern over acidty in lemons - I have done many informal checks on my own urine and have found the results consistent with what others are reporting. Anytime I am getting acidic readings, all I have to do is take some lemon juice (grapefruit works well too) and I will go in the green/alkaline area within an hour or two. ... ... As to my Q., ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • Hi Lorica, ... ... Yes, no question that lemons, although ...   shotsee   86d

Hi Lorica, ... ... Yes, no question that lemons, although VERY high in citric acid, will have an overall alkaline reaction in the body. Both my and other’s experience has been that ascorbic acid also has that same alkaline effect upon us [as least upon our saliva pH]. I am surprised that you have tested a different reaction from lemons vs. ascorbic acid. At any rate, while I used to be very concerned with alkalinity, now I realize the science behind WHY medical doctors like Dr. Cathcart [and so many thousands of others] have gotten such seemingly ”miraculous” results [dealing with virtually EVE ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Thank you so much David. I already had read enough to know...   LoricaLady   86d

Thank you so much David. I already had read enough to know Vitamin C can get miraculous resulst - has even healed things like polio for ex. But I really thought maybe I was taking enough. You are changing my mind. I have had problems with being hypothyroid and hypoadrenal (they so often go together) and want so much to get off hydrocortisone. ... Dr. Michal Lam (here on CZ) says, and I believe him, that of all strategies to heal, taking Vitamin C is the best. (Well, no, he did say going to bed at the same time each night was #1.) ... ... I’m hoping if I megadose enough on ascorbic acid that m ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • Hi Lorica, ... ... I suspect you ARE ”taking enough” to as...   shotsee   86d

Hi Lorica, ... ... I suspect you ARE ”taking enough” to assist with MANY antioxidant functions in your body. But if your health is not at the level you would like it to be, you are not [in my, I would like to think, CONSIDERED opinion] ”taking” enough. ... ... Please allow me the slight indiscretion of repeating just a few quotes [and comments] from an earlier post [all, of course, for your consideration, IF you so choose]: ... ... Dosage is THE key! As an example, if a doctor prescribed a dose of antibiotic to a patient, it would come with both an amount and frequency of dosage. Hypothetically, if that ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • p.s. I have been listening to a Dr. Levy vid on Vitamin C....   LoricaLady   85d

p.s. I have been listening to a Dr. Levy vid on Vitamin C. He says something I’ve heard before, liposomal C is 8-10 times more powerful than the usual ascorbic C type powder (even more powerful, he says, than intravenous C.) I am no math whiz but, based not on grams, but on comparative level of effectiveness, liposomal C, at least with Livon C compared to Vitacost’s Twinlab Super C (I trust Twinlab)is the best deal price wise. ... ... In other words I count 1 gram of Livon C and compare it to 10 grams of Twinlab Super C and Livon C wins. Also, I hate the thought of paying for something, lik ...   [retrieve this message]
                                      • Hi Lorica, ... ... You bring up some very good questions. ...   shotsee   85d

Hi Lorica, ... ... You bring up some very good questions. ... ... Just like you mentioned with the acid/alkaline controversy, there is much controversy surrounding liposomal ascorbate vs. ascorbic acid. This controversy is at the ”cutting edge,” i.e. I am unable to give you an absolutely definitive answer! ... ... As ”grist for your mill” I will offer the following: As far as testing, ascorbic acid has THOUSANDS [if not tens of thousands] of times more data [history] than liposomal ascorbate. I am certainly aware of Dr. Levy’s claims, but have also seen contradictory claims from other doctors. Also, with ...   [retrieve this message]
                                        • Well, I am going to be taking both ascorbate C and liposoma...   LoricaLady   85d

Well, I am going to be taking both ascorbate C and liposomal C. ... ... I want to thank you very much for your time and helpful information. You have helped me learn some important things, directly and indirectly. Mostly I have learned that I really should be taking more Vitamin C. Nothing helps adrenals like Vitamin C, for example. I’ve found that out from experience, too. ... ... Best wishes to you always. :)   [End]
                                          • Lorica: Vitamin C is one part of supporting the adrenals -...   linenup   84d

Lorica: Vitamin C is one part of supporting the adrenals - I developed Cushing’s which is pretty severe, which will cause AF pretty quick - here is my post that may be helpful ... ...   [End]
                                            • Addressing the primary cause of the AF is the bigger issue ...   linenup   84d

Addressing the primary cause of the AF is the bigger issue which I think I cover in that post - immune activation is the probably the major issue especially humoral immune response which would be non-viral things like protozoa, bacteria etc. Toxicity would be another issue such as heavy metals. Many people with the infections report big problems in detoxification so toxins tend to build up. Cell membrane damage due to the high oxidative stress would a consideration as well as liver toxicity due to methylation problems.   [End]
                                              • You are not mentioning something very important: being born...   Tena Cious   84d

You are not mentioning something very important: being born with neuroquimic characteristics that make you prone to sympathetic dominance, anxiety, depression, addiction and burnout. Addressing this root cause is key for some, like me.   [End]
                                                • I have not heard of the ”neuroquimic chracteristics” which ...   LoricaLady   84d

I have not heard of the ”neuroquimic chracteristics” which you speak of. I know ”neuro” refers to nerves, that’s it. I would not know how to find out if I had that. I didn’t use to have the problems I have now, so I’m guessing maybe mine is an ”acquired characteristic” due to stress and what used to be bad diet. ... ... I hope you find all the answers to your problems. You might want to check out Dr. Levy’s vids on Youtube re Vitamin C. No matter what health problem you have, getting out toxins with Vitamin C, which he says are all 100% able to be eliminate thru enough C, has gotta help. Ge ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                  • Yeah, thanks. In a nutshell, I was born deranged, and that ...   Tena Cious   83d

Yeah, thanks. In a nutshell, I was born deranged, and that led to leaky gut, adrenal fatigue and chronic pelvic pain. You gotta know your case to heal, loricalady! I know mine, after all.   [End]
                                                    • I’m so sorry you have been through all that. I guess you’v...   LoricaLady   83d

I’m so sorry you have been through all that. I guess you’ve already checked out the reasons for the pelvic pain. A physical therapist, not a doctor, told me why I was having some mild pelvic pain on one side. She said it was the result of giving birth and the spine getting slightly out of alignment, very common. An x ray revealed she was right, as the doctor then agreed. Of course you never gave birth so that can’t be your problem. But indirectly I guess I am saying I hope you have gotten more than one opinion. ... ... I do know this about pain, two things that can work, though whether in ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                    • P.S. Thought of some other things just in case, who knows,...   LoricaLady   83d

P.S. Thought of some other things just in case, who knows, they might be helpful. Enzyme supplements can help you digest your food. You may already know that ... ... Yesterday I was listening to a Dr. Levy Youtube vid re Vitamin C and as a side note he mentioned digestion. One thing he said is that it really helps to separate different kinds of foods when eating, like saving the carbs for one meal and the protein for another etc. He tells about studies done on dogs that showed transit time in the bowel was way faster, way faster, if they had separation of those kinds of food items. Just a ...   [retrieve this message]
                                              • Thanks linenup. I eat organic and, to help eliminate toxins...   LoricaLady   84d

Thanks linenup. I eat organic and, to help eliminate toxins, do something to work up a sweat regularly. I do have mercury fillings. I do have some root canals. Per Dr. Levy these are awful no nos but it is not practical, at this time, for me to get rid of them. I do take activated charcoal from time to time. Dr. Levy says there is no toxin Vitamin C won’t eliminate if you take enough of it. I have done parasite & bowel cleansing. And btw re bowel movements and regularity, I have found that nothing works like inulin. And its tasty too, tastes like sugar. Some report it is the only t ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                • Hi Lorica, ... ... You might find this of interest and/or ...   shotsee   84d

Hi Lorica, ... ... You might find this of interest and/or worth: I also have two root canals and six mercury fillings [along with four gold crowns]. This may [according to Levy], or may not, be the cause of my high Bowel Tolerance [to ascorbic acid]. I can only report that the more ascorbic acid I am able to successfully ingest, the better my health seems to be [getting]! ... ... Best, ... ... David   [End]
                                                  • Oh how encouraging! Thank you. You have mercury filllngs ...   LoricaLady   84d

Oh how encouraging! Thank you. You have mercury filllngs and root canals and yet...you live! AND you report great health! ... ... Thanks to all your input and the resulting research I am going to be adding more and more ascorbic C, at least a gram, per day to my diet. If I don’t get too bothersome diarrhea I will then start taking liposomal C, 1 gram 4 times a day for 3 days, possibly along with the ascorbic C. ... ... I sure hope this helps me get over needing hydrocortisone. Not to mention how important healthy adrenals are in general. It is amazing how much Vitamin C Klenner was giving, and ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                    • Hi Lorica, ... ... You are, as always, most welcome. ... ...   shotsee   84d

Hi Lorica, ... ... You are, as always, most welcome. ... ... By all means, I encourage you to NOT stop ingesting the ascorbic acid, e.g. just ADD the liposomal [if you so choose]. If you can afford it, I am sure it will be an interesting experiment to see if it vastly improves your health [vs. ascorbic acid alone]. ... ... Not only does IV ascorbate NOT cause ”diarrhea,” but Cathcart reported that he generally found that while patients were on the IV, their Bowel Tolerance actually increased, i.e. he actually had them [orally] ingest ascorbic acid at the SAME TIME that they were receiving sodium ascorbat ...   [retrieve this message]
                                            • Thanks much linenup for the link. I am doing all they say ...   LoricaLady   84d

Thanks much linenup for the link. I am doing all they say to do there but have not yet seen the vid and the additional link. ... My strategy is all in the link you gave (plus tons more supplements than they mention and an ultra healthy diet, but that link makes me think maybe I should eat more protein than I do) and I am going to use both liposomal C and ascorbate around the clock as much as I have bowel tolerance for and keep upping it until I get to say around 50 grams a day - per Dr. Klenner (Dr. Levy’s model & indirect mentor). I don’t plan to stay at that level more than a couple of ...   [retrieve this message]
                                              • Hi Lorica, ... ... Question: WHERE did you get the idea [f...   shotsee   84d

Hi Lorica, ... ... Question: WHERE did you get the idea [from Dr. Levy (or anyone else)] that ’staying at 50 grams of ascorbate for more than a couple of weeks’ would not be a good thing [for your health]? That has certainly NOT been my personal experience, after 20 years of ingesting [on average] well in excess of 50 grams of ascorbic acid every single day. ... ... I am VERY curious [and thanks], ... ... David   [End]
                                                • I think I didn’t remember right on that. So much info goi...   LoricaLady   84d

I think I didn’t remember right on that. So much info going by so fast. Actually it seems impossible to absorb too much Vitamin C. I’m not finished researching, but it does seem that really massive doses, like 100 grams and over, were administered by Klenner for just a couple of days in cases of acute illness. ... ... I guess it’s just not practical or cost effective for most people to keep on taking that much - and may not be necessary once they get well.   [End]
                                                  • Hi Lorica, ... ... Yes, as Dr. Levy wrote in his book PRIM...   shotsee   84d

Hi Lorica, ... ... Yes, as Dr. Levy wrote in his book PRIMAL PANACEA, ”After over 15 years of researching and personal observation, I can categorically say that high-dose vitamin C is a clinical miracle when compared to all of our modern drugs. Furthermore, volumes of studies exist that say it works. IT’S ONE OF THE SAFEST SUBSTANCES KNOWN TO MAN -- WE HAVE YET TO DISCOVER A TOXIC DOSE FOR VITAMIN C. EVEN WHEN HUNDREDS OF GRAMS HAVE BEEN ADMINISTERED WITHIN A FEW DAYS, THE ONLY SIDE EFFECT IS GOOD HEALTH. [emphasis mine] Its cost is microscopic compared to the cost of most prescription drugs an ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                    • As far as the Q as to why doctors don’t accept it... Well,...   LoricaLady   84d

As far as the Q as to why doctors don’t accept it... Well, orthodoxy reigns so often in so many professions, plus they are so tied into Big Pharma which is so tied into giving things that just treat the symptoms, and don’t really cure. That way you have to keep coming back for more and more of their stuff, if you fall for it.   [End]
                                                      • I am in FULL agreement, Lorica, to/with those thoughts! ......   shotsee   84d

I am in FULL agreement, Lorica, to/with those thoughts! ... ... I would like to add something to my previous post [that I think is apropos]: Dr. Cathcart wrote the following: ”I have seen ENORMOUS increases in bowel tolerance to ascorbate in adults several hours BEFORE there was any outward sign of their getting sick.” [emphasis mine] That is why I believe in a Bowel Tolerance dose of ascorbic acid daily, i.e. why WAIT UNTIL you find out you are sick [or even just don’t feel so well] before ramping up the ascorbic acid ingestion, e.g. if you Bowel Tolerance dose at ALL times, you will ALWAYS fe ...   [retrieve this message]
                                            • Re: Re Re Re A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc...   LoricaLady   84d
                        • It takes a very unhealthy GI tract to be able to absorb meg...   #180481   83d

It takes a very unhealthy GI tract to be able to absorb mega doses of Ascorbic acid... with cancer patients being the ones most able to tolerate the highest doses. ... ... The sickest people need to compensate the most.   [End]
                          • Well, I guess the thing to do is keep having the bowel tole...   LoricaLady   83d

Well, I guess the thing to do is keep having the bowel tolerance test be the guide.   [End]
                          • Did you mean to write ”healthy” [vs. UNhealthy] ”GI tract?”...   shotsee   83d

Did you mean to write ”healthy” [vs. UNhealthy] ”GI tract?” ... ... I would like to understand the point you are trying to make, but I am afraid I [may be] missing it.   [End]
                            • I’m sorry. I don’t know which post you are referring to. ...   LoricaLady   83d

I’m sorry. I don’t know which post you are referring to. There are so many, and from and to various posters. True confessions: I have attention deficit syndrome and tend, therefore, to do things impulsively and that means I often make careless mistake in writing. I have to edit all the time afterwards. Whatever makes sense is no doubt right. Of course we all want a healthy GI tract!   [End]
                              • No, Lorica, my post was in response to #180481’s above.   shotsee   83d

No, Lorica, my post was in response to #180481’s above.   [End]
                                • Yeal, now I am confused too. I think he meant, I think I r...   LoricaLady   83d

Yeal, now I am confused too. I think he meant, I think I read it quickly as meaning, it takes a healthy GI tract to absorb a lot of Vitamin C. ... ... ??? ... ... What do YOU think?   [End]
                                • Hello - I have another Q for you, please. If I remember co...   LoricaLady   82d

Hello - I have another Q for you, please. If I remember correctly you said that you take 50 grams of ascorbic acid per day. I have been experimenting and have gotten up to 20 grams so far with no real trouble. Except that...my urine ph is way, way acidic. The paper is alwlays yellow. I tried for about 6 hours to have no acid forming (in the body, that is) foods, only things like bananas and sprouts, grapefruit, avocados, stuff like that. Not only that I added my Vitamin C powder into water that had apple cider vinegar and lime juice added to it. Those 2 things are supposed to make y ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • Hi Lorica, ... ... For a fact, I currently [and for at lea...   shotsee   81d

Hi Lorica, ... ... For a fact, I currently [and for at least the past year] ingest 75 to 100 grams of ascorbic acid [tablets] EVERY day [in 10 to 15 divided doses]. ... ... I am not a chemist, biologist, or doctor, and cannot definitively answer your question/concern [about urine pH]. My guess is that a STRONG acid uses up the body’s alkaline buffer [when being neutralized and excreted], whereas a WEAK acid does not, i.e. so even if one’s urine turns acidic after ingesting ascorbic acid, that not only does no harm to the body, but I suspect it is actually beneficial for/to it, e.g. the kidneys, blad ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • Thank you so very much for your very detailed post. From w...   LoricaLady   81d

Thank you so very much for your very detailed post. From what I am researching, first the urine ph does no way reflect the blood ph, or acidic urine would mean we were disastrously ill. 2nd, though, some who point that fact out do say that over years of being too acid one can start to feel ill effects. ... ... I do not understand why they call Vitamin C a ”weak acid.” It seems more acid than meat, for example, per urine ph for whatever that is worth. I have done tons of urine testing for over a year with ph papers and all is just as they say. Meat, milk, grains etc. make the urine more aci ...   [retrieve this message]
                                      • Hi Lorica, ... ... You are, as always, most welcome. ... ...   shotsee   80d

Hi Lorica, ... ... You are, as always, most welcome. ... ... Yes, you are correct: Ascorbic acid is much more acidic than meat [and virtually any other food you could put into your mouth]! However, the metabolic residues of many foods [like meat and grains] are quite acidic. The only ”scientific” explanation I can offer [for that seeming contradiction] is that a weak acid, e.g. the fruit acids [ascorbic, citric, and malic, etc.], does NOT require an alkaline mineral in order to expel it from the body, i.e. thereby not increasing ones overall acidity, whereas a strong acid, e.g. lactic, uric, sulphur ...   [retrieve this message]
                                        • Hi David - Thank you. I really appreciate your information...   LoricaLady   80d

Hi David - Thank you. I really appreciate your information and support. Especially I was happy to hear you were concerned, too, about the acidity issue and researched it. Btw I know what shotsee means. I used to have an uncle who had a dog called that. It’s German for sweetheart, right? ... ... Well, I agree about the liposomal C. Big deal. I saw no improvement with it but I did not go up to 15 packets since I saw it has salt in it and mega doses would be over what I try to stay at, less than a tsp, for good blood pressure. Currently I am at 27 grams/3 tbsp of AA. I did take 10 grams ...   [retrieve this message]
                                          • Hi Lorica, ... ... You are most welcome, and I am glad you...   shotsee   80d

Hi Lorica, ... ... You are most welcome, and I am glad you have found the information of worth. It is a VERY personal thing, i.e. one’s health practices, and obviously ascorbate does not appeal to everyone, e.g. in the Cancer forum a few months ago, one poster got QUITE UPSET with my posting of this information! ... ... I adopted a Rottweiler many years ago from the Humane Society, and that was [already] her name [so I kept it]. I did not know what it meant at the time, but did find out eventually. And yes, you are correct, it does mean ”sweetheart,” although I’m pretty sure it is spelled differentl ...   [retrieve this message]
                                            • Hi - Yeal, Rottweilers are sweet dogs. They look scary but...   LoricaLady   80d

Hi - Yeal, Rottweilers are sweet dogs. They look scary but they can be cuddle bugs I know. ... ... To tell you the truth I am concerned for myself and for you, too, and I will tell you why. I have been listening to a vid by a Dr. Jaffe. He used to work some with Linus Pauling. He seems totally expert. He, too, promotes ascorbic acid big time, but... ... ... He also does the urine ph testing of himself on a regular basis and reports that his patients are less symptomatic when they are alkaline. He mentions taking baking soda to alkalize. But baking soda is full of salt and diminishes C. ... ... The ...   [retrieve this message]
                                              • Hi Lorica, ... ... Just some thoughts and observations her...   shotsee   79d

Hi Lorica, ... ... Just some thoughts and observations here: I have personally ingested over 800 POUNDS of ascorbic acid [in HEALTH, not illness], over the past 20 years. Good research and theory are great, but my view would be that, since life is ultimately a mystery, experience trumps theory, every time! Why do I not get sick, including even a headache, EVER? Why do I FEEL good ALL of the time? Surely, if ingesting too/so much ascorbic acid is bad for one’s health, I, of ALL people, should have noticed a health problem by now! ... ... My view, Lorica, is that 20 years is MORE than enough of a test ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                • Everyone’s body and diet is different. If that is working ...   LoricaLady   78d

Everyone’s body and diet is different. If that is working for you, and I hope it continues to be the case, then great for you. ... ... However, Dr. Jaffe impresses me as being truly an expert. Again, he is a big fan of AA. But he has done no doubt accumulated data on thousands of blood tests and urine ph results with thousands of patients. If he says to have urine ph at 7.2 to 7.5 I think he knows what he is talking about. ... ... My personal experience has been what he reported with other patients, i.e. when I get acidic I feel worse. No Q. ... ... I am going to just take as much C as I can while ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                  • Hi Lorica, ... ... I just now finished the whole one hour ...   shotsee   78d

Hi Lorica, ... ... I just now finished the whole one hour video by Jaffe. Yes, VERY impressive! ... ... A partial correction to what you wrote: Jaffe is NOT ”a big fan of AA.” He said that he does not believe you should EVER [orally] ingest your ascorbate in the hydrogen, i.e. acidic, form. ... ... PERHAPS a more healthful way to ingest the ascorbate MAY BE with a balanced intake of the mineral ascorbates, e.g. magnesium, calcium, sodium, etc. I would not claim to know uncategorically! However, Dr. Cathcart [with over 25,000 patients treated with Bowel Tolerance doses of hydrogen ascorbate] wrote this: ” ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                    • I’m glad you liked the vid. :Yeal, green veggies seem to b...   LoricaLady   78d

I’m glad you liked the vid. :Yeal, green veggies seem to be the best alkalizers of all. Too bad they don’t taste so great (to me anyway.) Celery is great in smoothies. It seems to help to put it in frozen. ... ... By daughter makes essential oils and other products where you have to know a lot about ph balancing, plus she has always been a whiz on chemistry. When I talked this issue over with her today, she said some of the reported healings, like spider bites and mushroom poisoning, were probably due to AA because those maladies leave the body too alkaline. ... ... She said, lol, ”Anyone who ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                      • Hi Lorica, ... ... Well, your daughter and Jaffe are defin...   shotsee   77d

Hi Lorica, ... ... Well, your daughter and Jaffe are definitely at OPPOSITE opinions about the beneficialness of ”diarrhea,” e.g. Jaffe recommends a C-Cleanse once a week [if one is not well]. ... ... And, perhaps I am OVER-dosing [at 75 to 100 grams of ascorbic acid per day]. But how would I know? That’s MY Bowel Tolerance dose [per 24 hours]. And I FEEL well ALL of the time! ... ... A good discussion, Lorica, and I wish you the very best success in your quest for good/better health! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
                                                        • Someone can be an expert over all and not be right on every...   LoricaLady   77d

Someone can be an expert over all and not be right on every single thing. I guess that’s true for most anyone. What my daughter said is that the diarrhea is washing out beneficial bacteria, among other things. It was a miserable experience and I don’t plan, personally, to go through it again. It certainly didn’t make me feel a bit better. But maybe others have different experiences. ... ... Jaffe is also saying to monitor you urine ph and keep it at about 7.2. If I was taking all that AA and not getting horribly acid urine ph, I would be very concerned about what was going on. I would wo ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                          • Hi Lorica, ... ... I agree: Overall body alkalinity is UNQ...   shotsee   76d

Hi Lorica, ... ... I agree: Overall body alkalinity is UNQUESTIONABLY a very good/healthful thing. I studied and pursued it for several years [a number of years back]. It is very possible that I am making a mistake [health-wise] not being more concerned about it. If my health turns negative, you can be sure I will take another closer look! I do make some effort to keep my saliva pH [on average] in the 7+ range. I guess my view for now is: ”If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!” ... ... All my best wishes, ... ... David   [End]
                                                        • After more research last night, in case you, or anyone else...   LoricaLady   76d

After more research last night, in case you, or anyone else reading these posts, is interested, I think I have finally made sense out of all this. ... ... ... ... When they say ”You can’t take too much Vitamin C” they seem to mean Sodium Ascorbate. That didn’t make sense because per the ingredients it is loaded with sodium. I couldn’t see how they were injecting 100 grams or more into people w/o raising blood pressure, for instance. ... ... ... ... However, last night I saw where Dr. Levy and others say that sodium ascorbate, though indeed containing salt, is not associated with raising blood pressure at ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                          • Hi Lorica, ... ... While it is true that it is the chlorid...   shotsee   76d

Hi Lorica, ... ... While it is true that it is the chloride part of salt that primarily causes the water retention [and associated higher blood pressure], for myself I have to believe it would not be a healthful thing for the body to have to excrete multi-gram amounts of sodium, day-in and day-out, year-in and year-out. On the other hand, I [obviously] do have to ”excrete” [in some fashion and/or another] large amounts of ”acid” daily. It is my understanding, that this WEAK acid is much easier to excrete from the body [primarily via respiration] than the heavier minerals. ... ... That not withstandi ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                            • Well, thanks. I’ll find out. I did listen to another vid ...   LoricaLady   76d

Well, thanks. I’ll find out. I did listen to another vid by Jaffe and he said he always recommends buffered ascorbate which generally means sodium ascorbate. One picks and chooses which person one thinks is most expert. Jaffe impressed me the most personally. However, I will add that following his Vitamin C calibration protocol, and finding myself presently needing 30 mg of C daily per that, if I take all that C in the form of sodium ascorbate I get too alkaline. He speaks against being too alkaline as well as against being too acidic (as does other research), so I am combining both ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                              • Hi Lorica, ... ... Yes, I agree: In this world, in the fin...   shotsee   76d

Hi Lorica, ... ... Yes, I agree: In this world, in the final analysis, we MUST choose that which makes the most sense to us, i.e. and ”role the dice!” Have we got any other choice? ... ... Well, that certainly makes sense to me. However, my study of the matter has more than convinced me that if we are overly acidic, it WILL manifest in our saliva, i.e. besides our urine. I just would have a hard time believing it would take anywhere near 20 years to manifest that problem. But who knows? It is definitely an infinitely mysterious world! ... ... Best wishes, ... ... David   [End]
                • Re: A whole lemon working better than ascorbic etc. C,   Mourne   56d

Usually i do consider vitamin C for it’s collagen production qualities and for the immune system activation functions, nothing more than that. ... ... Isn’t it what vitamin C is supposed to do??. ... For detoxing and energy i would not go for the vit. C alone. ... ... In your case vitamin C did what it was supposed to do, synthetic or not, the other effects you had from the other components are effects that do not derive directly from vit. c. ... ... Agree on all that you guys said on Mercola.   [End]
              • Accidental double post.   LoricaLady   3mo
  • one more question on lypo c home mix   bocor25   4mo

just double checking here as im ordering all supplies for it so i will need 3tbsp lecithin 1 tbsp AA and 16 oz of disttile water so 2 cups water for all this? seems like an awful lot of water for only 1 Tbsp AA wanted to make sure its not a misprint thx ...   [End]
  • liposomal c question   bocor25   4mo

hi all im worried about possible oxidation in the fridge so the mixture is 16 oz with 3tbsp lecithin and 1 tbsp AA right? ... seems like as you are using it more and more oxygen would be exposed to the solution just thinking maybe storing it in multiple 1 oz bottles? Also anyone had any good results with herniated disc nerve pain issues with lypo c? thank!   [End]
    • Copper deficiency is implicated in herniated disks. Vitami...   linenup   4mo

Copper deficiency is implicated in herniated disks. Vitamin C can actually reduce copper levels, doing a hair analysis test (I prefer Trace Elements) can help identify levels of all minerals. ... ... You might want to look at lysine since it is involved in connective tissue, and I think proline as well. Joint Health by Banyan Botanicals helped me with my arthritic condition. ... ... Of course vitamin C can help with the collagen issue as you know.   [End]
  • Loosing hope & gaining weight   soontoberecovered   4mo  C

I should start off and say I am a recovering anorexic. Who went through two years of being in hospital with ng tubes, heart problems and all that good stuff...thats where I imagine I got AF. ... ... I’m trying to recover from this eating disorder and after I was weight restored I started gaining for no reason and now I’m 12 pounds over my normal weight and this is literately my worst fear and its happening and I’m suicidal because of it and I fear I’m never going to recover. ... ... I sleep all day (especially fatigued after meals). I’ve tried a bunch of herbs from my NP and none of them worked. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Your body is very low (empty) Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), cl...   beatty57   4mo

Your body is very low (empty) Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), classic case. For quick relief get buffered one gram vitamin C tablets. Take 3 grams of ‘C’ and follow with one gram every waking hour. Continued until bowel tolerance, (voluntary diarrhea), your body is saturated. You have vitamin deficiency disease and need to build up your body up to a normal with multi-vitamin B and multi-mineral tablets twice a day and a vitamin D tablet twice a day for a week, then one a day. ... ... You may have a slight reaction caused by your body excreting an over load of toxins, heavy metals and possibly para ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You sound a lot like having hypothyroidism, on top of adren...   Tena Cious   4mo

You sound a lot like having hypothyroidism, on top of adrenal fatigue. What other symptoms do you have? ... ... Hypo T is treated with: ... loptizinc ... selenomethionine ... tyrosine ... withanolides ... kelp (natures way) ... virgin coconut oil ... vitamin a ... ... I know because I researched this to treat myself. However, if you have significant degree of AF you´ll need to treat it first. Only saliva cortisol and urine thyroid will give a clear picture.   [End]
      • I am on Synthroid (75mg) but it doesn’t do anything for me ...   soontoberecovered   4mo

I am on Synthroid (75mg) but it doesn’t do anything for me and I suspect and have read that’s because of my AF. ... ... I am apart of the STTM on FB and all they reccomend for adrneals is 24h cortisol test but the truth of it is I just can’t afford that test, they didn’t really seem to get that, which is why I came here to curezone hoping that some of you will get that I can’t shell out $200 for a cortisol test...so I have to do without. & it’s possible, I know it is, back before those tests were offered they treated based off symptoms.   [End]
        • Yeah I am not rich either. I forced my parents to expend th...   Tena Cious   4mo

Yeah I am not rich either. I forced my parents to expend thousands in tests at the beginning og my illness three years ago and they won´t use now a cent for private testing. ... ... Synthyroid often doesn´t work, you should know Armour or a mix of t4 and t3 is normally much more efficacious. ... ... Just tell me ALL of your symptoms. Adrenal fatigue is pretty peculiar and you can know it by symptoms. For example often times I am hungry but eating doesn´t seem to alleviate that much and I seem to have to eat very frequently. This is probably related to my glucocorticoid defficieny.   [End]
          • I actually tried desiccated thyroid and it didn’t work for ...   soontoberecovered   4mo

I actually tried desiccated thyroid and it didn’t work for me either so I switched to synthroid and that worked better then the desiccated thyroid...and then it stopped working. Each time I raise my dose though it does work for a few days but then it stops. ... ... My symptoms ... Weight gain (around the stomach, thighs and face) ... General fatigue ... Extreme fatigue after exercising ... Extreme fatigue after eating ... More energetic in the evening then all day ... ... Those are my main symptoms that are really interfering with my life right now! ...   [End]
            • A swollen face is definetely caused by thyroid. Your thyroi...   Tena Cious   4mo

A swollen face is definetely caused by thyroid. Your thyroid problems are probably the worst. I would look into the things I posted you first, is scientifically proven that they boost the thyroid function. I will take them when my leaky gut and AF are better. ... ... Fatigue after eating could be a sign of gut issues but is hard to know without more symptoms or tests. How are stools and skin often serves as a diagnosis for gut though.   [End]
            • It sounds like you need to be addressing the adrenals first...   Jazzer   61d

It sounds like you need to be addressing the adrenals first...thyroid meds wont work if the adrenals cannot supply the energy. Also, thyroid meds will only make the problem worse if the adrenals are in fact the issue.   [End]
          • The eyes and adrenals need a constant supply of ascorbic ac...   beatty57   4mo

The eyes and adrenals need a constant supply of ascorbic acid. ... ... do the reaserch! …dez…   [End]
  • Anyone doing IV Sodium Ascorbate?   megacman   4mo

I would like to communicate with anyone who is or has done megadose IV sodium ascorbate. I am talking 50 GRAMS or more IV at a setting.   [End]
  • Chlorine Neutralization   vociferous   4mo

I have been reading about a shower filter that uses just vitamin c as a filtering agent for chlorine. ... I was wondering if anybody has heard of this use for vitamin c and if they have used the powder in the bath water. ... ...   [End]
  • Acerola? Ascorbic Acid?   vociferous   4mo

I want to make sure I am taking the best form of C, and have a question about my present supplement. I’m taking chewable Acerola-C by Nature’s Plus. ... I’ve heard that either acerola (or rose hips) are good and that ascorbic acid, not as, because it is synthetic. ... My supplement lists: ... ... Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) (from fortified acerola extract powder). ... ... How can it be both? What is up with that? ...   [End]
    • Hello Vociferous, ... ... As I read this I think this is ...   trimnut2   4mo

Hello Vociferous, ... ... As I read this I think this is an ”understanding” issue. ... Ascorbic acid is Vit C. The issue is the source. ... ... From your description I’d ask what ”fortfied’ means. ... Fortfied may mean you are getting a combination of both. ... ... Ask Nature’s Plus may be the way to go. T2 ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Raw Acerrola berries are loaded with vitamin C and other nu...   beatty57   4mo

Raw Acerrola berries are loaded with vitamin C and other nutrients. Much can be lost in processing. At 3 cents a gram, you can’t beat ascorbic acid, and you can take massive amounts to kill a health problem, Research ’dr thomas levy’. …dez..   [End]
  • Injection of vitamin C   corredoira   4mo

Hi, ... ... I want to try the vitamin C injection. I have Bayer ascorbic acid injectable ampoules with 1g/5ml of vitaminC per ampoule. ... ... In the prospect they don’t specify how I have to dilute the ampoule before making the drip. I know that I have to dilute the vitaminC in a saline solution, but I don’t know the proportion. ... ... First I want to try an injection of 1g of vitamin C, and then start with larger dosages. Could you help me to to find the appropriate solution? ... ... Thank you. ...   [End]
    • I would have compounding Pharmacies Make UP fresh ampoules...   beatty57   4mo

I would have compounding Pharmacies Make UP fresh ampoules. The formula is available internet. Dr Klenner (internet) used 1 to 6 grams depending on the how critical the health problem. He would do more than one if necessary. ... ... vitamin C injection. I have Bayer ascorbic acid injectable ampoules with 1g/5ml of ... ... vitamin C per ampoule. The FDA approved ampoules have been reported to have added contents that are toxic. …dez... ... ... toxic Contents.   [End]
    • DO NOT DO ASCORBIC ACID IV! Those ampules are only intended...   megacman   4mo

DO NOT DO ASCORBIC ACID IV! Those ampules are only intended for Intramuscular injection and it is not fun when you do it. If you want to do IV C, you must use sodium ascorbate mixed in saline. Ascorbic acid will injure your veins.   [End]
  • Natural News Exclusive: Amazon.com (AMZN) sells fake, count...   InCharge   5mo  C

(NaturalNews) A Natural News investigation has confirmed that Amazon.com (AMZN) is functioning as a retail "front" for a rapidly-expanding list of dietary supplement counterfeiters who profit by exploiting the Amazon.com trust factor to sell fake products to unsuspecting Amazon customers. This counterfeit operation does not appear to be the intention of Amazon.com itself, which is a widely-celebrated online retailer, but rather a result of Amazon’s inability to adequately police the tens of thousands of third-party sellers who sell products through the site. ... ... Natural News , ...   [retrieve this message]
    • On the flipside, horticulturists and nurserymen have been t...   kasima   5mo

On the flipside, horticulturists and nurserymen have been trying for over a year to get Amazon to ban a seller who is selling fake rose seeds, and they refuse. All we can do is go to the product and leave reviews saying that they are fake, and you can’t grow roses from seed, but most people don’t read the reviews before they buy an impulse product. The seller simply put a disclaimer on the product and put the price down from $5.99 to $1.99 and I’m sure people are getting duped every day. ... Just FYI, you can’t grow rainbow roses from seed, nor is there any such thing as a black or blue rose ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Homemade liposomal C efficacy   infarouge   6mo

I wonder if anyone has taken blood tests to see if homemade liposomal C (ultrasound recipe) is getting into the blood as effectively as claimed. ... ... Livon has published some studies on their LipoC and they claim that the homemade lipo-c doesn’t work. ... ...   [End]
    • Just my opinion but I do not put much faith in Livon labs. ...   Corey   6mo

Just my opinion but I do not put much faith in Livon labs. I get the feeling they think their liposomal c is the only authentic one. ... ... If interested, check out this thread from a few months ago. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=2072011 ... ...   [End]
      • Interesting thread, thanks. I agree Livon is exorbitant. I ...   infarouge   5mo

Interesting thread, thanks. I agree Livon is exorbitant. I wonder what test is required to confirm liposomal potency? ... ... I guess the kicker would be a terminal condition cured. ... Livon does have those testimonials I think from the family in Australia?   [End]
        • I have no idea how Livon tests are done. I have had very go...   Corey   5mo

I have no idea how Livon tests are done. I have had very good success with my home made liposomal C. Apparently some others have also. Check this thread from down the page: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=2110106 ... ... ... I still believe Livon is bad mouthing all other forms of liposomal C and tooting their own horn. The poster (171423) that was arguing for them never posted before then nor since then http://curezone.com/forums/s.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=%23171423 I figure the poster worked for Livon labs. ... ...   [End]
  • Great audio interview re: Vitamin "c"   InCharge   6mo  C

Vitamin C & Disease - Natural Solutions Revealed ... ... ... Our Guest - Andrew Saul, Ph.D. has taught nutrition, addiction recovery, health science and cell biology for a total of nine years for the State University of New York, and clinical nutrition for New York Chiropractic College. As, Editor-in-Chief - for over 140 issues - of the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, Dr. Saul has been named a ’natural health pioneer’; serves as an Honorary Director of the Gerson Institute and has written many books including the popular ’Vitamin Cure book series’. Don’t miss an extraordinary show abo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Great audio interview re: Vitamin   beatty57   6mo

Andrew Saul, Ph.D.’s internet site has been my goto place for many years reading the histories of doctor/researchers past and present. Most of whom modern medicine does not, will not admit they ever existed. They are the mavericks of medicine. Andrew Saul, Mercola, Health Ranger and many others keep me aware of the different and new natural health information available.   [End]
  • Vitamin C proven to cure over 30 major diseases   InCharge   6mo  C

(NaturalNews) Over 75 years of medical research and clinical practice reveals, overwhelmingly, that vitamin C has the power to ignite the ’self-healing response’. I know what you’re thinking - if vitamin C is so good for us - why haven’t you been told about this curative nutrient? Well, the answer will soon become painfully obvious. ... ... Medical students receive little nutritional training - only 2 hours in 4 years! Vitamin C therapy for a host of chronic diseases has been systematically ignored by conventional medicine for decades. On the next NaturalNews Talk Hour, meet Dr. Andrew Saul a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Do you know what this really means? ... ... It means that ...   parazapper   6mo

Do you know what this really means? ... ... It means that the FDA will now claim that Vitamin C is a drug! ... ... Why? ... ... Because the FDA claims that any thing that heals or cures is a drug. ... ... ... What a joke!   [End]
    • Finally! The importance and power of vitamin C. to prevent ...   beatty57   6mo

Finally! The importance and power of vitamin C. to prevent and heal is getting some hear some of the attention it needs and deserves. I have been beating a drum for vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, for years, most of the time in a vacuum. The bible said so long ago: ’we cannot help those who will not help themselves’. True! I was banned by 3 ‘health’ forums for recommending vitamin C. Permanently banned by 3 others when typing in my email address. All had a lot of information on drugs, little on nutrients or natural Health. One check for a bogus health site is when they warn that ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Bioflavonoids or Not? About to order   tdog333   6mo

I am going to start up my Vitamin C loading, do i buy one with or without bioflavonoids? I was thinking of ... http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=VS-1018#.UlRqPpLVB8E ... ... ... Will this work? ... ... Thank you for your reply!   [End]
    • td, that powdered C looks good. To answer your question abo...   vociferous   4mo

td, that powdered C looks good. To answer your question about biflavinoids, everywhere I look and whomever I talk to suggests taking an equal amount of bioflavinoids with your C. I’m convinced that it is imperative. I’ve been taking the Bluebonnet bioflavinoids 750mg plus 50 mg of bioflavinoids that comes with my vitamin C (Nature’s Plus chewable). So that is 800mg along with 1250 mg of vitamin C per day. That is not exactly equal amounts, but I might start increasing my dose of bioflavinoids to equal my vitamin C. Definitely do the bioflavinoids! :)   [End]
  • What type of vitamin c is best for making Liposomal Vitamin...   bjornbjorn   6mo

Just wondering what the best type of vitamin c to use for Liposomal Vitamin C????   [End]
  • Vitamin C Causing Headache?   jeffsmandi   6mo

I just recently started taking Vitamin C (Abscorbic Acid powder). I did a flush on Sunday and took 17.5 Grams to reach tolerance. I’ve been taking about 9g each day (divided in 3 doses at breakfast, lunch and dinner) since and for the past two days I’ve had a terrible, terrible headache (it feels like I’m having an aneurysm or something - very intense). Is this just a symptom of die off or am I having an allergic reaction? The only other supplements I take are Chromium, L-Glutamine, B Complex and Niacinamide.   [End]
  • Lyposomal Vitamin C - wow!   lovefreedom   7mo

I have been taking lypo somal C for a while now, but got busy and haven’t had any for the last week or so. I have started feeling tired and sluggish - the way I used to feel LOL instead of the energetic new-me. I have a history of hypothyroid condition and so take iodine and supplements for that. I also oil pull. ... ... But the last week was busy, I was also not eating well and had some wine. I took C powder every day - about 10g, but it felt like nothing:( The last three days I have been feeling increasingly more tired and grumpy... LOL ... ... today I have made some of my own lypo and had some j ...   [retrieve this message]
  • vitamin C and curing cancer   GlacialHealth   7mo  C

It’s one of those things that get me so frustrated - some of the simplest cures are the most effective. Vitamin C researcher, Steven Hickey, reports in his book on vitamin C that there are dozens of case studies of using vitamin C for cancer. In fact, one placebo controlled study showed such a distinctive difference between the patients taking vitamin C and the ones who didn’t that the researchers had to end it prematurely and give all the patients vitamin C. However, as Dr. Hickey has reported, it’s hard to get funding to research this b/c there’s no economic incentive for drug companies ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... Linus Pauling’s wife Ava took the same mega doses ...   #174156   7mo

... ... Linus Pauling’s wife Ava took the same mega doses of vitamin C as did Linus ... for the same length of time and she died of stomach cancer at age ... 78.   ... ... Hemp oil (with THC -- not the kind they sell on the Internet) cures cancer. ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/033757_cannabis_oil_cancer_cure.html ... ... I have bone marrow cancer (multiple myeloma) and have been taking a regimen ... of hemp oil with THC for almost two weeks.  I will report on my progress if ... I get better - even if I don’t.  I live in Washington State and can legally ... buy hemp oil with THC with a doctor’s let ...   [retrieve this message]
      • - Linus Pauling’s wife Ava took the same mega doses of vita...   parazapper   7mo

- Linus Pauling’s wife Ava took the same mega doses of vitamin C as did Linus for the same length of time and she died of stomach cancer ... ... Something that every one seems to miss. Cancer is not an illness of any one cause. It is an illness of the weakest link. All the vitamin C in the world is not going to cover for insufficient vitamin D, which is every bit as important. Neither vitamin will compensate for insufficient oxygenation or for insufficient hydration, or for insufficient alkalinity. ... ... Cancer is also often the result of too much of the wrong things. Too much of the wrong foods, ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... ... "Something that every one seems to miss. Canc...   #174156   6mo

... ... "Something that every one seems to miss. Cancer is not an illness of ... any one cause. It is an illness of the weakest link. All the vitamin C in the ... world is not going to cover for insufficient vitamin D, which is every bit as ... important. Neither vitamin will compensate for insufficient oxygenation or for ... insufficient hydration, or for insufficient alkalinity." ... ... That’s a very general and ambiguous statement.  Do you think that the ... Paulings with their wealth of knowledge of health would ignore their other ... vitamin intake?  Liunus himself lived to 93 but also died ...   [retrieve this message]
          • - Show us how vitamin C in any quantity above the recommend...   parazapper   6mo

- Show us how vitamin C in any quantity above the recommended daily amounts prevents or cures cancer. ... ... Not my place or agenda to show such although I have seen and heard of numerous cases where cancer was destroyed by IV-C. ... ... Yes still almost everyone is ignoring the value of Full Flush Niacin. An overall 90 percent reduction in mortality. ... ... http://paradevices.com/vitamins_save_lives.html ... ...   [End]
          • (2008) Mikirova 6 50 ... ... (2006) Padayatty 174 937 ... ...   Mourne   55d

(2008) Mikirova 6 50 ... ... (2006) Padayatty 174 937 ... ... (2004) Riordan 23 115 ... ... (2006) Jenab 27 2250 ... ... ... This said.. there are many factors involved in cancer, a good intake a vitamin C does not lead to a no-cancer life if the vitamin C is taken alone. ... ... I do agree with the fact that cancer is the fall of the weakest link. ... ... I don’t know if Linus only had a good nutrient intake but ate a lot of bad stuff, i still have to read his book but still.. lots of factors.   [End]
      • I’m not sure what you’re implying by telling me about Ava’s...   GlacialHealth   6mo

I’m not sure what you’re implying by telling me about Ava’s death. The disease protocols I’ve read for cancer treatment are very specific and way above the daily high doses Pauling recommended. It’s hard to extrapolate from one case you present here w/o much info. Especially since I know of doctors who use this therapy for their own family members. ... ... But on this note of ways to help your body fight back against diseases like cancer - ultimately, the best cure is beefing up your internal defense force. Your immune system. Vitamin C is extraordinary - used as a communication molecule and we ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ”Vitamin C is extraordinary - used as a communication molec...   lovefreedom   6mo

”Vitamin C is extraordinary - used as a communication molecule and weapon in the war against illness.” ... ... Absolutely. ... ... The reasons many cancers develop in the body is because 1. the immune system is not functioning properly, 2. the body’s toxicity can’t be effectively cleared, creating overly acidic and oxygen deprived environment 3. the body lacks nutrients. i would add to this emotional factors as well, which play a huge role in cancer - we know now for sure that prolonged stress (i.e. long term emotional discomfort) has specific effects on body, adding to toxicity, acidity and preven ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Vitamin C with respect to curing cancer is that with therap...   JesichasHope   6mo

Vitamin C with respect to curing cancer is that with therapeutic doses it is a very good adjunct therapy but cannot cure cancer alone. ... We must look closely at all the factors that can be involved. It is these factors that are the building blocks for cancer, all it takes is one catalyst to start the whole cascade effect. I do not know the Paulings so I cannot speculate on what they did or did not do. Nutrients are just one part of being proactive. ... I advocate all that come to Jesicha’s Hope to ask their N.D or MD for a complete blood scan, nutrient levels, imbalances, deficiencies, heavy ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes vitamin C is beneficial to health and an effective addi...   western12   6mo

Yes vitamin C is beneficial to health and an effective addition to any natural cancer protocol. Vitamin C alone will not cure cancer. Cancer is a systemic disease that typically manifests in a weakened area or organ in the body. Environmental & dietary issues relating to cause need to be addressed. ... Alkalizing and oxygenating the body are crucial to any successful natural cancer therapy & long term recovery. ... You can’t rely on mega doses of any supplement without addressing the whole body dynamic or environment that allowed the cancer to thrive in the first place. A cancer diet is crucial ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You are right, there needs be balance. A complete view of a...   JesichasHope   6mo

You are right, there needs be balance. A complete view of all nutrient levels, as well as tests for heavy metals or toxins need be done. This gives you a good base line; and it points out what is out of balance and the detoxing levels needed. ... ... A full rounded treatment protocol is necessary to achieve resolution of the cancer. If you have used chemo or radiation you have to take this toxic treatment against the body into consideration when you set up a protocol. Vitamin C is an excellent component in the protocol, curcumin is another excellent adjunct therapy; hyperthermia is excellent i ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 17 of 17
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   17    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Cayenne Supreme
Royal Cayenne Supreme is a great food for the circulatory system. This ...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Aches and Pains?
My Back Pain is Gone!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

3,103 messages, 671 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 183, 17 pages,  989,139 page views

"Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing over, and Over Again And expecting a Different Result."
~ Anthony Robbins

Image Galler Vitamin C Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Natural Cancer Remedies

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior orga...

Google Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Oasis Advanced Wellness

Google Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Oasis Advanced Wellness

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.81 sec at 4/21/2014 2:33:52 AM, requested by 54.83.133.189, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=400&p=3 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25