CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums-2159 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Immunity Cure & Immunity Boosting Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 105,402 page views     1,412 messages     264 topics     9 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Immunity     All Forums 
Like Immunity Cure & Immunity Boosting Forum on Facebook.com
Page 9 of 9
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   9    

• Post Candida Cleanup   risen87   41h  C

... Hi, some of you may remember me. I suffered from very severe candida a little over a year ago and now I’m dealing with the after effects and systemic damage/imbalance. I’m posting because I want to detox and repair but I am facing some challenges in that process. First let me break down the remainder of my symptoms: severe foot/toe nail fungus urinary tract pain/burning, testicular pain skin eruptions (both dry, itchy, and scaly, and moist and stinging) high level of tiredness memory and focus problems chest pain, blockage and drainage in chest arm and hand pain especially when strain ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My liver definitely took the most damage, I put my body int...   Garlica   38h

My liver definitely took the most damage, I put my body into a year of die off/feeding to the point where I wouldn’t react to antifungals or probiotics anymore” ... So what you’ve said was: you put yourself into nystatin treatment which was a big load on your liver?   [End]
      • No, the nystatin didn’t seem to harm me. Nystatin is fungis...   risen87   12h

No, the nystatin didn’t seem to harm me. Nystatin is fungistatic which means it didn’t kill it off, it just put it in stasis and kept it from growing more out of control. What put a huge load on my liver was use of coconut oil, sf722, oil of oregano etc. I would kill it off in massive amounts without enough probiotics to balance it out, then feed the yeast with food mistakes in a vicious cycle that led to toxins being released into my system over and over again. I was and still am extremely toxic and trying to find some way to cleanse (especially my liver).   [End]
  • Can I take Dr Christopher's Eyebright Eyewash while taking ...   positivity7   9d  C

... Hi there, ... ... ... My name is Charles, and I am going to try Dr Christopher’s eyebright eyewash soon, but I still did not finish tappering off my pred forte steroid eye drops yet.  I just wanted to make sure if it is okay to do the eye wash at the same time that I am still taking the pred forte? ... ... ... I have been having recurring eye inflammations (uveitis) and the steroid eye drops are effective at stopping the eye inflammations, but this strong eye drop also brings up my eye pressure/glaucoma.  And the problem is that I am having trouble tollerating the glaucoma medications&n ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What supplements to fight off acute hepatitis like liver in...   #139029   12d  C

i have an array of crippling health problems (undiagnosed) which i wont go into but lately I’ve began to get a kind of cramping pain in my right side. it doesnt seem to ever go away but it does fluxuate in intensity/severity. i notice when i pass gas or a stool that the pain subsides greatly, but its only temporary. ... ... ... i read that if you have undiagnosed conditions such as CMV (which i think i very well may have, i have alot of symptoms including vision floaters, etc) that it can actually attack the liver and cause hepatitis. the thing is, i dont really have the hepatitis like symptom ...   [retrieve this message]
    • could be gallstones. You have to stop being afraid of being...   R Educational nastynick   12d

could be gallstones. You have to stop being afraid of being diagnosed and go see a doctor, no one in this forum will know for sure what you have and you even you cant. See a doctor and ask for a CT scan or some other sort of scan to investigate. ... ... raw unpasteurized unfiltered apple cider vinegar is very good for your liver and gallbladder, and so are beets and lemon juice. ... ... I read that its not good to avoid fats like you are saying, because will make your bile acumulate more, making you more prone to having gallstones. And there are lots of healthy fats that your body needs for proper f ...   [retrieve this message]
      • thanks for your reply. ... ... yeah, my sleep scheduel is...   #139029   11d

thanks for your reply. ... ... yeah, my sleep scheduel is really wonky. i think it relates to parasites and sometimes taking l-ornithine and melatonin and anti-insomnia organic teas help... sometimes not. usually eating food allows me to escape, but i only get a small 15-30 minute window. yeah, everyone says eating before sleeping is bad, but surely its better than not sleeping at all? ... ... also...honestly the ONLY thing ive found to keep my health in line so i am not suffering intolerably has been to come back to drinking alcohol. yes its contradicting but wow it works. of course, its a band-a ...   [retrieve this message]
        • After 3 years on CZ I don’t think you really want to be hel...   hanna   11d

After 3 years on CZ I don’t think you really want to be helped or you are lonesome and need attention. ... If you want to help yourself start with cleansing, that is ... cheap to do and everybody can use that. Liver flushing and colon cleansing. Cheapest colon cleanse 1tsp Epsom salts (=magnesium sulfate) for 1 week in the morning. Don’t do more than twice a year. Personally I like oxypowder but that is more money. There is a kidney cleanse with water melons, look under cleanses at top of page. This will help in case you have parasites. ... Don’t use milk thistle till your liver is clean so it can ...   [retrieve this message]
          • it has nothing to do with needing attention. i only post ...   #139029   10d

it has nothing to do with needing attention. i only post here when i encounter a new development in my decay... otherwise, i am happily wasting away in my own way. ... ... but i ask advice with the intent to see if theres some ideas ive not discovered yet. its a cry for help, sure, but its also that i just want to explain how impossible my situation is to fix and to vent. i know no one will ever care but im still angry as hell this happened to me and that i never figured out what to do about it until its far too late. ... ... i dont have the self discipline or motivation/support to do this mysel ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I am glad you are at least happy. Sorry I can’t take you mo...   hanna   10d

I am glad you are at least happy. Sorry I can’t take you more serious after checking a lot of your posts. Even your regular ID sounds like cynic. ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1957030 ... Dquixote gave you good advice and that is 20 months ago. ... You could consider going to AA to get help with your alcohol ... problem and meet different people. ... Most of us don’t get support from people around us, it is a lonesome journey but we still keep going. If I am sick I never tell people around me and try to solve it myself with ... help from CZ and the internet in general.   [End]
              • my handle is an old name which relates to my music more tha...   #139029   3d

my handle is an old name which relates to my music more than anything. it is cynic yeah, but if you experienced all this wouldnt you be cynical? it was originally a shortened nickname for synthetic... which relates to the electronic music i compose. ... ... anyway, hate me. judge me. fine. i guess i have burned out any one on here’s desire to offer any more help for me. in fact, im practically certain if i were someone like you and i read someone like my posts i would hate me the same thinking something like : ’’dumb kid. pathetic addict. stop whining and fix yourself.’’ ... yeah. well. ive ex ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Digestive Enzymes against pinworms   UserX   43d  C

for those of you battling pinworms, ... there’s an article here that says certain enzymes requirement to cure you from pinworms. i don’t know if it works, but please let me know when it does.... ... ... http://pptu.lefora.com/topic/7412051/Pinworm-recipes#.UxxUrvuwHFy ... ... ... These are not my recipes but 2 posts I found on Curezone. Here they are: ... ... Digestive enzymes helped kill off the pinworms. ... ... Like others here I had pinworms for months. They were driving me crazy. I took all the drugs as described on this forum. ... ... Then a friend with some solid scientific background suggested that since I am ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A lot of us get lower stomach acid as we get older. Tradit...   fconzero   43d

A lot of us get lower stomach acid as we get older. Traditional Doctors tell us here that you have more stomach acid as you get older. This is not true. It is the undigested food that causes the problem. Using enzymes correctly requires being careful. If you have no burn then add one additional enzyme pill until to feel a slight discomfort and then back up one pill. You are then using the enzymes correctly for digestion purposes. You may already know this but hopefully this post will help others.   [End]
      • Though I don’t have pin worms I know after age 40 you have ...   hanna   43d

Though I don’t have pin worms I know after age 40 you have less stomach acid. I use bitters on the tongue with every meal and take TMG daily, now for several years. ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1863355   [End]
      • thanks fconzero for the input...   UserX   41d

thanks fconzero for the input...   [End]
        • You are quite welcome. Also, read up on the importance of ...   fconzero   41d

You are quite welcome. Also, read up on the importance of improving your body’s saliva, urine, and gut PH (hydrogen ions). Most of us are just to ACIDIC and it slowly kills (fries) us. I just wish I knew for sure whether I have just Candida, the bifecta with parasites, or the trifecta with Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO). Not really bad except for my bones or joints crack so much.   [End]
    • Yes they do help. Also take betain hcl. that helps also. T...   Cimber38   43d

Yes they do help. Also take betain hcl. that helps also. The papian from Papaya and bromelain from pinapple help alot. I take as a supplement. Found all of them in one pill Twin labs super enzyme caps. ...   [End]
  • Got a viral infection, titrated to bowel tolerance   tdog333   61d  C

I have had CFS and some sort of chronic infection for a year or so. I started to run a low fever of 100.5 and felt like I was getting sick, i started to titrate up on ascorbic acid which I have never done. (normally i just take a dose of 4-5G a day) I’m getting diarrhea at about 11 Grams, I was totally expecting it to be higher, did I do something wrong?   [End]
    • Hi TD, ... ... What effect did the ”11 Grams” [of ascorbic...   shotsee   60d

Hi TD, ... ... What effect did the ”11 Grams” [of ascorbic acid] have on your infection? Also, how many divided doses did you take, i.e. to reach ”diarrhea?” ... ... Depending on your overall GI tract condition/health, TD, you may have some lower GI tract cleansing to do in order to be able to ingest enough ascorbic acid to get a good response. ... ... If it were me, TD, I would DEFINITELY persevere with the Bowel Tolerance dosing! ... ... Best of success to you, ... ... David   [End]
      • Well my fever is gone now, still not feeling too great but ...   tdog333   60d

Well my fever is gone now, still not feeling too great but that’s probably more due to lack of sleep. I did everything I could think of, monolaurin, black elderberry, zinc, echinacea and herbal extracts, along with the C to bowel tolerance seemed to work pretty well! I was just expecting to be able to get way more vitamin C in before the diarrhea. ... I took 2 grams in the morning, followed by 1 gram on the hour to 8 grams, followed by 3 grams late afternoon where i reached tolerance.   [End]
        • For ”my money,” TJ, you want to get all of those ”free”/ext...   shotsee   59d

For ”my money,” TJ, you want to get all of those ”free”/extra/alkalinizing/toxin neutralizing/antioxidizing ELECTRONS into you that you can, as fast as possible/practicable, i.e. in order to feel as well as possible just as soon as is possible. It’s the electrons [AFTER adequate nutrition] that do the work/”magic!” As Dr. Thomas Levy, M.D., put it: ... ... ”Electron flow supply high flow = health; low flow = illness; no flow = death. ... ... ”All good nutritional nutrients are [ultimately] always antioxidants, and all antioxidants are always [ultimately] nutrients. The ability to donate electrons ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help me: what do you think is wrong?   georgezappa   62d  C

Hi! ... Is it normal to have head pain, head pressure, brain fog, shoulder and neck pain, ganglion swelling from an infected tooth or gum? This makes me feel awful. ... The pain/swelling goes to my back on the same side of the tooth. Also it feels like my stomach is making more acid and moving chaotic when I have ANY tooth or gum problem. ... If I start taking antibiotics the swelling is gone instantly but it comes back when I finish it. I have stomach problems and I cannot take a lot of medicines. ... Is this a kind of abnormal immune response? (The dentist said the tooth problem I have it shouldn’t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I can share my own experience with tooth pain which may at ...   sans sucre   62d

I can share my own experience with tooth pain which may at least shed some light, though I don’t have all the answers either. I too have had similar pains and also problems with acid. I finally figured out that the acid is splashing up into the jaw area causing the tooth and head pains. My dentist does not agree with this assessment, but I am 100% sure. I noticed that when I had reflux symptoms going on in the esophagus area, that is when I’d get the tooth/jaw/head pains. I have quite a bit of erosion from acid on my teeth, (which the dentist does agree with) so it does not surprise me ...   [retrieve this message]
      • sometimes this chart helps to explain connections-I hope yo...   phelp   62d

sometimes this chart helps to explain connections-I hope you find it useful ... http://mydentistaz.com/interactive-meridian-tooth-chart/   [End]
        • Thank you for your answer! ... This Focal Infection Theory...   georgezappa   61d

Thank you for your answer! ... This Focal Infection Theory is very interesting and the chart very useful: I have problems with Tooth #4 – Second premolar and the inflammation is on the right side of the body (duodenal ulcer, trouble with gallbladder, intestinal issues). I think I have to ask my doctor to remove that teeth since is causing me so much trouble. It did some temporary work on it but it seems I cannot stand the materials he used either: from time to time I feel the taste of the chemicals he used for the tooth restoration and I am not feeling well after that.   [End]
      • Thank you for your answer! ... Yes in my situation too Cand...   georgezappa   61d

Thank you for your answer! ... Yes in my situation too Candida seems to have an implication!! Recently I was prescribed some antibiotics and soon after I finished it I took fluconazole for Candida. A flu like reaction occurred together with the brain fog, headake, tooth pain. I don’t know if Candida is a consequence or a cause for what I have. I read it releases some toxins buildup, some of them are neurotoxins that accumulate in the body tissues. It can help your liver to expel the toxins if you take a supplement like Candidade, Molybdenum, or Milk Thistle. I take a multivitamin that has Mo ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Nothing too special, really. I am a type 1 diabetic, so ca...   sans sucre   61d

Nothing too special, really. I am a type 1 diabetic, so can’t do just the meat and veggies thing a lot of people try. I don’t think that method works well anyway. Basically, I eat meats, veggies, potatoes, legumes, yams, sweet potatoes, organic corn products, fruit, tofu, oils and butter, unsweetened soy milk, some seeds, and I do raw juicing (mostly veggies with a little fruit. I find I detox fast enough by identifying and eliminating things that do not agree with me. For a long time I knew there was something I was doing that was making me stay sick, because I’d feel well for a bit an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi George, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to ...   shotsee   61d

Hi George, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), you may care to consider the information previously posted here:   [End]
      • Thank you David! ... I will start taking vitamin C and I ho...   georgezappa   61d

Thank you David! ... I will start taking vitamin C and I hope it will help me with the inflammation and toxicity. I used to take vitamin C from time to time but I stopped due to my gastrointestinal problems. I have to find a form that my stomach tolerates better. ... Best regards, ... George ...   [End]
        • Hi George, ... ... You are most welcome! ... ... I would ...   shotsee   60d

Hi George, ... ... You are most welcome! ... ... I would like to give you the following cautionary advice [with quotes from two different doctors] about using ascorbate therapeutically: Dosage is THE key! As an example, if a doctor prescribed a dose of antibiotic to a patient, it would come with both an amount and frequency of dosage. Hypothetically, if that patient decided to cut that prescribed antibiotic dosage in half, and/or ingest it at one-half the prescribed frequency, and then did not get the results expected, could we really/honestly say that they tried the antibiotic out, and it did not w ...   [retrieve this message]
          • For sure I will find the right dose level of Vitamin C for ...   georgezappa   57d

For sure I will find the right dose level of Vitamin C for me and start taking. The fact that it can heal infections and even cancer is amazing. I always benefited from taking vitamin C but I didn’t know about the right dose that can give you significant therapeutically results. ... Thank you so much. ... I wish you good health! ...   [End]
    • Look into jaw cavitations. They can cause all of the probl...   AngelofEventide   60d

Look into jaw cavitations. They can cause all of the problems you have. Chances are your regular dentist will not believe in them or know about them. Try finding a holistic dentist or a cavitation dentist in your area to have a test done to see if you have one or more.   [End]
      • I am sure I have at least one cavitation from an incomplete...   georgezappa   57d

I am sure I have at least one cavitation from an incomplete root canal. I’ve found out recently that the root canal performed a few years ago was half done, the doctor didn’t tell me at the time it was one canal left untreated. It was done 5 years ago, about the time I started having all this health issues. ... I didn’t know how many problems a cavitation can generate. My actual dentist wants to resolve this gradually by cleaning the roots and hoping it will resolve. There are times when I feel a pressure in the head, pressure behind the ear, submandibular ganglions inflammed, head pain ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think you have a leaky gut and need to repair your digest...   Greenatheart   49d

I think you have a leaky gut and need to repair your digestive system. L Glutamine, strong probiotics, vitamin C and D, beet juice and juice at least once a day. Also if you can, visit a Chinese doctor for special herbs and acupuncture.   [End]
  • Ascorbic Acid vitamin c Increasing CandidaLyme Infection   acrosstheveil   84d  C

I have had lyme and systemic candida for over 6 years now. I wanted to try ascorbic acid in high doses to help my immune system. It seems to be increasing all of my negative symptoms. Haven’t been able to sleep a wink and I feel insanely wired like I do when I eat sugar (which makes candida go out of control). ... ... Could the increased acidity actually be worsening the candida? I now have severely cracked lips which I never had before.   [End]
    • my tongue is now covered in white furry stuff. My lymph no...   acrosstheveil   83d

my tongue is now covered in white furry stuff. My lymph nodes are throbbing and are extremely painful. My bloating is down though! i can’t figure out if this is a herx or if I am somehow feeding candida with acidity   [End]
      • have you checked out the curezone adrenal fatigue forum? T...   LymegirlPA   82d

have you checked out the curezone adrenal fatigue forum? There’s a link between vitamin C & adrenals. It may be that your adrenals are too worn out to handle large doses of vitamin C at the moment. Just a thought as I’m not as versed in the subject as the folks on that forum   [End]
    • Vitamin C helps promote immune system but too much or too s...   Jasmin08   81d

Vitamin C helps promote immune system but too much or too small dosage of it has great impact in our body. Too much intake could cause stomach upset. Too little Vitamin C results into fatigue and weakness. ... You should consider daily exercise and drinking lots of fluids in your daily habits. ...   [End]
  • Throbbing head ache with hum 2 months after jaw injury?   #179710   4mo  C

Hi, I’ve had alot of pain and wide spread health ailments for a long time. Because of my undiagnosed conditions, ... I’m pretty worried right now because I feel like my brain may be bleeding or something as I’m having this pulsating pain. :/ ... ... I realize I wrote more than I expected so I wanted to summarize with this : ... ... I want to do anything possible to get over this massive head ache pain I’m having. I don’t know if it is just a passing infection or what so any ideas are appreciated. What kind of protocol or supplements and foods could I incorporate for a possible autoimmune/possible ca ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Usnea Lichen as Food and Medicine   CLEW   5mo  C

A common lichen, usnea, found growing on trees in many wet climates, has a track record for combatting illness... I don’t know if it’s that great, but I have to investigate because this stuff grows all over here! It’s not to be confused with ”spanish moss” which has a black central core, while Usnea has a central core of white string like fungus. ... ... Usnea is a lichen; a combination of an algae and a fungus growing together. Also known as Old Man’s beard, it grows in little hair-like tufts, with the green algae covering the white string like fungus. The best way to identify Usnea is to pu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New with exfoliative chelitis   #178567   5mo  C

Hi everyone, ... ... I’ve been a lurker for quite some time and now decided to join this support group as I am in need to talk to ppl experiencing the same thing I’m going through. ... ... I have peeling lips for 4 months already. I am 90% sure I got this from my recurrent cold sores. In the summer time, i kept breaking out in cold sores every week for months and every outbreak, I would notice my lip skin get white and soggy. I would just wipe off the dead skin and in a few days new ones would grow back normally. This continued for awhile until one day, after an outbreak, it didn’t heal and kept pe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Immunity, arginine, antibiotics   White Shark   5mo

Cold sores are caused by herpes viruses. ... ... Your immunity is compromised, and your digestion, that is why the herpes virus keeps breaking up. ... You have to heal your intestines, your digestion, in order to heal your lips. ... ... Get rid of sugar, industrially processed foods and sulfites from your diet, they have negative effect on your immunity and your digestion. ... ... Consider Fecal Microbiota Transplantation therapy ( FMT ) . ... ... Have you maybe used orral antibiotics 4-6 months ago, the time when your peeling lips started? If yes, that is the trigger and the main causative cofactor. ... ... ... Immuni ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi white shark, thank you for your post. I feel that my die...   #178567   5mo

Hi white shark, thank you for your post. I feel that my diet is quite healthy and I don’t drink soda or eat junk food much. I’ll try to start drinking milk everyday to see if that will help since I don’t have too much dairy in my diet. I feel that if I can keep my cold sores down, my peeling lips will go away also. I have tried lysine pills before with no avail so I feel like its something else in my system that’s causing it. I am very interested in a liver flush so thank you for your recommendations. I’ll look into it.   [End]
      • Fantastic information. You have cover almost all part of ou...   alissa58   4mo

Fantastic information. You have cover almost all part of our daily food habit. Highly reach information. Thanks.   [End]
    • Re: New with exfoliative chelitis   beatty57   5mo

The herpes can be cured. may take a few weeks, but the therapy will also aid other health issues. An interesting case; woman with herpes and wanted a baby. ... Took four months to cure the herpes, nine months for a beautiful baby. …dez...   [End]
  • A PLAN of How to eat Healther for a BETTER HEALTH (!)..   1234567   5mo  C

Hello Forum :) ... ... Here is something to Share with all of you.. ... ... A PLAN of How to eat Healther for a BETTER HEALTH (!) ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... ... A few Important Links to look at before the Main Information.. ... ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=234928646676345&set=a.229203987248811.1073741830.227596450742898&type=1&theater - For Those who are Already in a (Quite) Bad state of Health ... ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=234323540070189&set=a.229203987248811.1073741830.227596450742898&type=1&theater – Do Not Use your Stomach as a Trash Can! ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mushroom tea caused candida die off   SixWater   5mo  C

I made a tea of a medicinal mushroom, fomitopsis pinicola. Sacred native American healing mushroom, tiaga. It is high in germanium, selenium, and 1,3 d beta glucan. It caused a candida die off which lasted 2 days. If you have candida or cancer, might want to give it... A shot ... ... http://www.parksideorganicranch.com/Herbs---Fungus.html ... ... The germanium also helps to chelate lead, cadmium, and mercury. I can sell you some mushrooms if you don’t have them growing in your area. ... ... Take care   [End]
  • Please help   HJC   6mo  C

Hi guys. ... ... I really need help on what to do next. ... I’m a 27 years old female that has suffered from acne since I was 12 years old. I’ve tried EVERYTHING I can think of; Antibiotics, creams, spironolactone, bcp, accutane, liver flushing, candida diet, anti fungals, zapper, colonics, coffee enemas, colotrum, leaky gut protocol, alkalizing my diet, demodex etc. But nothing works anymore. ... ... It was two years ago that i decided to embark on the candida route. I started taking candex, and my acne + blackheads cleared up. This was the first time in my life I had clear skin without taking accuta ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello HJC, ... ... Sorry to hear about your frustration. ...   Kolt Quinn   6mo

Hello HJC, ... ... Sorry to hear about your frustration. I’m very familiar with colostrum but more importantly to me would be to know what you are eating every day. ... ... If you have the time list everything you eat during a normal day. If you have a sandwich list what is in the sandwich. If you have soup tell us what is in the soup. ... ... Also what you’re drinking during the day. ... ... Kolt ... ...   [End]
      • Hi Kolt, ... Thanks for taking the time to write me. Here’s...   HJC   6mo

Hi Kolt, ... Thanks for taking the time to write me. Here’s what I normally eat. ... Breakfast: Eggs, turkey bacon, advocado, and a fresh pressed veggie juice (Spinach, celery, green apple, kiwi, pineapple, carrot, mint, lemon and carrot). ... Lunch: Salad (green leafs, tomatoes, advocate, cucumber, artichoke), quinoa, and chicken/fish ... Snack: green juice, ezikiel bread with salmon ... Dinner: Normally same as lunch. ... Sometimes I’ll alternate and make chicken soup with veggies (broccoli and cauliflower) But yeah I started getting into nutrition a couple of years ago, there has been times where I hav ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hello HJC, ... ... That’s a great diet and not at all what...   Kolt Quinn   6mo

Hello HJC, ... ... That’s a great diet and not at all what I was expecting to hear from you. The changes you’ve made to eat healthier and understand what goes in your body will definitely help you solve this. ... ... Able’s comments regarding your reaction to Colostrum is dead on. ... ... I think it is a great food and use it myself. I use frozen fresh colostrum if that makes sense. I buy it fresh and freeze it. I think it is an effective tool without a doubt. ... ... But in your case I wouldn’t use it, at least not for now. ... ... You knew this was coming....eliminate all grains. No exceptions. I know you ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hi Kolt, ... ... I was thinking the juicing might help me ...   HJC   6mo

Hi Kolt, ... ... I was thinking the juicing might help me alkaline my body. I normally only eat organic foods that I prepare myself. I will try to stop eating grains, but I’m starting to lose my freaking mind now. ... I forgot to mention I have been eating sauerkraut for the last two months, which really has helped my digestion a lot. ... ...   [End]
            • Hello HJC, ... ... You are really doing a lot of things ri...   Kolt Quinn   6mo

Hello HJC, ... ... You are really doing a lot of things right. Seriously don’t beat yourself up. You are way ahead of the game with your approach and thinking. ... ... You just need some tweaking and it might take a little time to do that. ... ... Grains are addictive so always tough to give them up, but with all the other changes you’ve done it will be much easier for you then other people. ... ... You’ve got to give it a try and give them up for a long period of time. ... ... I agree juicing is good but to me it sounds as if you are doing too much. For me I’ve always seen juicing as more of way to cleanse ”oc ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Kolt, ... ... You are right about the turkey bacon, it com...   HJC   6mo

Kolt, ... ... You are right about the turkey bacon, it comes already pre packed, but it does say on the package all natural, do you think it’s a no, no still? ... Do you have any suggestions to what i can eat instead of quinoa? Potatoes, maybe? ... ... Best ...   [End]
                • Hello HJC, ... ... I’d say no to absolutely anything pre p...   Kolt Quinn   6mo

Hello HJC, ... ... I’d say no to absolutely anything pre packed and saying all natural. That is just me. I’m sure if you looked closer at the ingredients you might see things that aren’t even foods. ... ... Forget the white potatoes. Better foods to pick from ... ... I would take a look at the Paleo diet. It has become huge recently because of all the crossfit people but actually a lot of people have been eating this way for a long time. Certainly before it had all the recent attention. Take a look and I’d suggest trying it. I think it would make a big difference with your skin. If eating this ...   [retrieve this message]
                • I replied to your first post. All small raw not microwaved ...   beatty57   6mo

I replied to your first post. All small raw not microwaved or irradiated seeds are high in nutrients. I take a mixture by the soup spoon and wash down with water. Great for sustained energy.   [End]
          • If our ancestors ate what was off the land why cant we.. i ...   KrazyBlonde   4mo

If our ancestors ate what was off the land why cant we.. i also take this amazing Omega pack. My hair is soft and long and beautiful, my Skin. Omg.. I went from Zit face to clear face in just 30days with my Omegas.. Plus i dont eat ANY prepackaged foods. That with my Omegas i can enjoy looking in the mirror again. Try this product out. http://mytinyurl.com/9kdy46tcg1 I did. and i wish you could see my results. Im 31 and my face looks 21. and just relax, let your Omegas and your new diet do the trick for you! Remember no more packaged foods.. you wouldnt want to know how much gluten they ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Quote: ”I want to know what’s your opinion on the colot...   Able90   6mo

... Quote: ”I want to know what’s your opinion on the colotrum? What do you think it could have done to me?” ... ... Are you talking about “colostrum”? If so the reactions which you described could have been caused by one of several reasons. For example, an allergic reaction to colostrum can include skin irritation and rashes. Another cause could be the die-off toxins since sometimes these mimic the Candida symptoms such as acne and rashes. ... You would do better by taking either spirulina or chlorella both of which are on the diet I used to cure my own Candida infestation. ... ... Quote: ”I’ve gotten a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Able, ... ... I appreciate you taking the time to writ...   HJC   6mo

Hi Able, ... ... I appreciate you taking the time to write me. ... Yes, sorry, meant to write colostrum. I will look into chlorella and spirulina. I did a food intolerance test a few months ago, and it said I’m intolerant to brewers yeast, and baker’s yeast, and bovine serum (Which I figured the colostrum had triggered.) ... I guess I thought my candida is gone or in remission because after taking the sf722 supplement for a couple of months now I have no more mucus in my stool, and my sinus is not clogged up any longer.   [End]
    • A lot of thing will help. Jump Start. Recommended by many n...   beatty57   6mo

A lot of thing will help. Jump Start. Recommended by many natural health doctors/scientists. One gram per-meal, adding one gram more each meal until you have voluntary diarrhea. This is the immune system telling us that we are saturated with vitamin C and take a little less. If you go over 20 grams a day, you have health problems and need more. You can stay at 20 a day or keep adding more. Staying at will probably do the job, only take longer. Also get mult-vitamins and minerals to increase the effectiveness of VC and help the immune system even more to restore health. Please research Dr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi HJC, ... ... they say you can also get acne/pimples/bla...   bevraf   6mo

Hi HJC, ... ... they say you can also get acne/pimples/blackheads from dirty or polluted air... Aside from regular washing of the face and putting creams on your face..you know hygiene is always the best.. I’ve tried using an air purifier and its superb plus it doesn’t dry up my skin too :)   [End]
    • I’m 40 now and suffered a long time with boils and zits. I ...   car33   6mo

I’m 40 now and suffered a long time with boils and zits. I figured it out with diet some years ago and now it’s easy to not get any acne. What do I do? ... ... First stop spending money on products. The name of the game is ”What not to eat.” ... ... Limit all oils to a bare minimum. Cut out all sugar and all white breads and flours. If you want bread buy sprouted wheat bread with no added sugars. They sell sprouted spelt which is good. Or even a whole wheat bread no sugar added no preservatives. Look for a health store. ... ... Easy on the fruit but it’s not forbidden. No sloppy greasy meat. Stay away f ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I see a lot of good and helpful advices here. I’m getting c...   HJC   6mo

I see a lot of good and helpful advices here. I’m getting certain i have some kind of toxicity - or bacterial overgrowth in my intestines. Because starting last monday I did 5 coffee enemas - one each day for 5 days, and it really helped me clear my skin, in a sense where it became really soft and smooth. However, I stopped doing them on friday, and it all came back over the weekend. I’m not sure how many days i can do the coffee enemas for, but i figured it’s better to not do too many of them so I don’t develop some kind of dependency of them.   [End]
        • Just to update my situation, I found out a few weeks ago i ...   HJC   5mo

Just to update my situation, I found out a few weeks ago i have mercury toxicity. The level was pretty high I think as well. 135 to be exact, with the normal being 4 and under. Any advice in how to chelate safe and efficiently? How long do people chelate for? Is it normal to take breaks?   [End]
          • Yes- I would see a holistic dentist. With that amount of m...   #137587   3mo

Yes- I would see a holistic dentist. With that amount of mercury I would guess that you have some dental work in your mouth already. If your dentist still uses mercury or root canals get another dentist. This could be the root source of your issues-could! Something is causing all the issues and your diet seems great. Lots of your issues are head related-I would bet dental problems ... ...   [End]
  • What is Vitiligo?   johnruskin   7mo

Vitiligo is a continual and long term skin problem that produces white depigmentation patches that develop and enlarge only in certain sections of the skin.  ...   [End]
  • Hectic Night Shifts – Mr. Crab is waiting   bibinmpt   7mo  C

Hectic Night Shifts – Mr. Crab is waiting ... ... You have got one more reason to say no to hectic night shifts or thinking ofswapping job. A research done by University of Washington is pointing light towards disturbing yet serious facts. The study has found an alarmingly increased chances of occurrence of breast cancer in women who do night shifts or getting exposed to lights during night. Breast cancer is only the beginning and altered hormonal status, colorectal cancer and a plethora of ... abnormalities comes along with that. ... ... Why this happens? To answer that question we need to know about ...   [retrieve this message]
  • AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE... Improving and Curing it with Dr. Joel...   1234567   7mo  C

AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE... Improving and Curing it with Dr. Joel Fuhrman , M.D ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... ... Ok, in this post of mine, the information of two articles of this Famous Doctor will be combined. Before turning to the topic, I would like to RECOMMEND to those, who are interested, after reading this article Also GO to the links provides in order to get MORE Information regarding that. Quite a few words were Highlighted in this article (providing FURTHER information by Clicking On Them), so I Do Advise you go to those links to get More Knowledgeable abo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Immune system-HCL injection   #137587   8mo

Has anyone had any experience with injecting HCL to boost their immune system? ... If so what was your experience? ...   [End]
  • Is this a flu? Strange appearance of symptoms... What suppl...   #139029   8mo  C

... Just yesterday I went through a bunch of old papers and stored away items from 20+ years ago. The stuff was entirely undisturbed for the entire time it was stored away. I am wondering if I inhaled some kind of dust which made me contract some bacteria or virus... is this possible? ... ... This also happened shortly after I got out of a very long shower, and I know long showers are dangerous for weakened immune systems. I’m not sure what was the cause, or if it’s related. ... ... It began as a severe runny nose. Mucus was just draining nonstop out of me and now I have a burning throat which ach ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Been having symptoms for a few years, not sure if long term...   eric2032   8mo  C

Hey guys my name is Eric and im 25 years old. ... ... over the past 2 or so years, ive been having crazy symptoms that no doctor has yet been able to explain. basically I went from someone who could eat anything and had boundless energy to someone who reacts to EVERYTHING that goes in my body, food / chemical / liquid it does not matter. On some level from a scale of 1 - 10 i receive some type of reaction that causes inflamation all over my body. Specifically in waves of heavy fatigue and serious business brain fog. This is relieved only by sleep and general lazyness, not that i have the energ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I saw your other posts and I would suggest that you might h...   kim elizabeth   8mo

I saw your other posts and I would suggest that you might have gut dysbiosis creating high levels of histamine. My son has this and we are using GAPS diet to deal with the problem. When your gut is messed up you start having all kinds of health problems and reactions to foods and other things that you never had before. Your body can’t make enough DAO enzyme to deal with all that histamine because you don’t have enough of the co-factors so taking large amounts of vitamin C to nearly bowel tolerance and large amounts of B6, 100 to 200 mg a day or until you have vivid dreams, and perhaps 2-4 ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Im not disagreeing with you, as i havent completely ruled o...   eric2032   8mo

Im not disagreeing with you, as i havent completely ruled out gut dysbiosis since your gut is the main source of your immune system. However it doesnt explain my girlfriend and her having almost identical symptoms, although they manifest in a different way. I spoke to her parents as well, she never had a history of sinus infections or food allergies prior to dating me. I either gave her something i didnt know i had or we are both being exposed to something, or were being exposed to something for that to make any sense. Mind you we were both dealing with chronic upper respiratory infections ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi eric, ... ... Could be both gut issues and mold exposur...   dave505   8mo

Hi eric, ... ... Could be both gut issues and mold exposure IMO. ... I have both of them :) - until you figure it out the solution, for mold exposure you could try: ... - vitD3 2000-4000 ui per day, VitC 1-2g per day ... - Achidophilus start low and go slow (watch ingridients) ... - systemic enzymes like Bromelaine ... - something to reduce inflammation in the body like turmeric and stuff ... ... I have found great relief from them - did not find a doctor to treat that in my country but these will help to deal with allergy and inflmmation in the body that both gut issue and mold exposure create. ... ... oh...forgot...D ...   [retrieve this message]
          • On a side note: At the request of a medical friend of mine ...   eric2032   8mo

On a side note: At the request of a medical friend of mine i had gotten a cd57 test done to check for immune strength / chronic infections and a mycoplasma antibody test. ... ... The cd57 reported under 90 which is lyme territory / chronic infection. Normal person is supposed to be between 150 - 200. And my mycoplasma IGG count tested enough to be positive 8 times over. But my doctor doesnt believe mycoplasma can go systemic thus wont treat me. ... ... ... Doctors are awesome right?   [End]
          • Agree with candida diet for mold allergies. stay away from ...   P4P   53d

Agree with candida diet for mold allergies. stay away from humid damp areas mostly molds houses there unless you use a dehumidifier to minimise it an lessen the humid air   [End]
        • I wasn’t saying that I thought mold wasn’t an issue. If I g...   kim elizabeth   8mo

I wasn’t saying that I thought mold wasn’t an issue. If I gave that impression I didn’t mean to. I was just saying that there could be gut dysbiosis involved and telling you what helped us in case it might help you, too. I was basing that on an older post you made a while back that seemed to indicate gut issues. ... ... These types of problems ARE very confusing because usually there are a number of things contributing and it is like working out a puzzle to figure out what those things are. For instance, I knew my son had gut dysbiosis, but I didn’t know for over a year that he also has an MY ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Eric, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous re...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Eric, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... Perhaps it may solve some or all of your problem(s). You have only better health and well-being to gain ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Ive taken vitamin c off and on throughout the entire course...   eric2032   8mo

Ive taken vitamin c off and on throughout the entire course of my sickness. It feels like it raises my immune system and fights whatever is wrong with me, but it leaves me feeling worse the next day. its hard to explain, but im almost positive what im dealing with is some kind of parasite / chronic infection / some kind of BS virus or something. It literally feels like i have the flu everytime i react to a food or beverage or something. Minor fever, glands swelling, tonsils swelling with discharge if i eat enough of the offending foods. ... ... Total aversion to everything purchased at a restau ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Actually david, your article is pretty interesting. I have ...   eric2032   8mo

Actually david, your article is pretty interesting. I have been taking upwards to 10 grams a day with no loosening of the bowels. Maybe ill try and reach my bowel tolerance and go from there? I wonder how long id have to run that dose of vitamin C for. ... ... Do you have a brand that you trust to be the most potent? Im taking the NOW brand C with rose hips and bioflavanoids for increased absorption. Still havent had the runs yet. ... ... Thoughts? ... ... sorry if i came off like a dick, i am so at my wits end with this shit its not even funny.   [End]
        • Hi Eric, ... ... THE MAJOR mistake made by virtually ALL r...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Eric, ... ... THE MAJOR mistake made by virtually ALL researchers and people taking [so-called] vitamin C is inadequate dosage(s). If they took only one-half [or less] a dose of antibiotics, would they expect to get a positive outcome? And yet somehow the VAST majority ”test” ascorbic acid with a few grams [or less], and when they do get an immediate amelioration of the[ir] symptoms, they assume it is of no use. Do not make that mistake! ... ... As the article points out [and implies]: Let the body ”decide” how much it want/needs via its passing the unabsorbed ascorbate on to the colon [for excre ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ... ... Having taken mega doses of vitamin C I’m aware of ...   #174156   8mo

... ... Having taken mega doses of vitamin C I’m aware of some of these side affects. ... ... http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vitamin-c/AN01801 ... ... Nutrition and healthy eating ... ... Question ... ... Too much vitamin C: Harmful? ... ... Is it possible to take too much vitamin C? ... ... Answer ... ... from Katherine Zeratsky, R.D., L.D. ... Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is an essential nutrient. Still, it’s possible to ... have too much vitamin C. ... ... Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that supports normal growth and ... development. Vitamin C also helps your body absorb iron. Because your body ... doesn’t produce or store vitamin ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi 174, ... ... If you experienced those ”side affects” it...   shotsee   8mo

Hi 174, ... ... If you experienced those ”side affects” it is a sure sign you NEEDED the antioxidants in the vitamin C you took! However, perhaps you should have moderated your dose to a level where you could live with the CLEANSING. ... ... If you prefer the allopathic approach to health, I wish you well. But you should beware of ”mainstream” reporting. As Schopenhauer so sagely wrote, ”Really significant steps forward for mankind go through three stages. First, they are ridiculed. Second, they are heavily fought by those who have economic interests in the status quo. And finally, when the dam is b ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ... ... "If you experienced those "side affects&...   #174156   8mo

... ... "If you experienced those "side affects" it is a sure sign ... you NEEDED the antioxidants in the vitamin C you took! However, perhaps you ... should have moderated your dose to a level where you could live with the ... CLEANSING....." ... ... Your vitamin C posts are total BS.  There ARE significant side effect ... including kidney stones.  The large doses of vitamin C has NEVER been ... proven to be beneficial - in fact, if you want skin cancer - take mega doses of ... vitamin C.  And yes, I buy the same Costco vitamin C that you do but my ... ingestion is way less than what ...   [retrieve this message]
                • #174, ... ... See: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=20...   shotsee   8mo

#174, ... ... See: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2099420#i ... ... ... Your example of Robinson is a good one. As is so typical, he does not know what he is talking about, e.g. ”...doses on the order of 100 grams per day (near the lethal dose)...” I now typically take doses of 100 grams a day [and sometimes more], and have done so for the past several months. If you would have been interested enough to have read Dr. Cathcart’s ”Titrating” article [that I listed the link for in my original post], you would have realized what a ridiculously FALSE statement Robinson made! ... ... Best of health to you, ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Yeah It can be dangerous. ... I use spray tanning to avoid...   ChristianCade   7mo

Yeah It can be dangerous. ... I use spray tanning to avoid having skin cancer.   [End]
    • I absolutely think you are dealing with mold. Brain fog and...   GlacialHealth   7mo

I absolutely think you are dealing with mold. Brain fog and fatigue are telltale signs. Her sinus problems are also indicative - she may be able to get over them more easily due to less exposure. And yes, your mattress is probably to blame. There are so many more toxic molds beyond Candida. ... ... I highly recommend this formulation for helping your body get rid of mold and heal from the mycotoxins they leave behind. It was developed by a very skilled healer, Cofe. I’ve interviewed him and he knows his stuff. He combines the best of science with traditional healing. He has reams of patients wh ...   [retrieve this message]
  • immune system-hcl acid   phelp   8mo

Has anyone tired HCl injections to boost their immune system? If so what were the results?   [End]
  • Intestinal Bacterium Akkermansia Curbs Obesity   RRR CLEW   8mo  C

”A dominant and useful bacterium called Akkermansia muciniphila is present in the intestinal system of all humans, from babies to the elderly. This microorganism is found in the intestinal mucus layer that protects against intruders. Even more remarkable is that this bacterium has a favourable effect on the disrupted metabolism associated with obesity.” ... http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130515113744.htm ... ... The bacterium is naturally present in the human digestive tract at 3-5%, but has been seen to fall with obesity. ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkermansia ... ... ... There also see ...   [retrieve this message]
  • About DIETING and Healthy eating..   greenmme   9mo  C

Hello Forum :).. ... ... I would like just to post my own thought plus knowledge obtained from interviews with some Health Expert in Alternative medicine plus give you some links.. ... ... Ok... Here is a TRICK. ... ... I hope you all remember about Jon Gabriel, I mentioned a few days back, the one who Naturally balanced his weight which took him two and a half years by eating HEALTHY. Now he is a Health Expert who Helps so Many patient to Balance their weight Naturally and.. SAFELY. ... ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=485060178251794&set=a.299346750156472.69060.280106802080467&type=1&theater ... ... S ...   [retrieve this message]
  • i used SilverDYNE to heal years ago, now i cannot find it f...   Tam501   9mo  C

i have a serious issue- many years ago a missionary sent me SilverDYNE- around ten small blue bottles- to try out for my health issues (myriad, i’ve been given many diagnoses) so long as i would report back to him as to how well it worked. it was/is used as a water purifier in third world countries. i used it, much as one would use colloidal silver- and found it to be VERY effective. but i lost the packaging and contact info so that i could report back to him, which was sad to me (in that i did not fulfill my end of the bargain). ... it worked so well (along with my zapper) that i was up ...   [retrieve this message]
  • question on essential oils+ essential oils for auto-immune ...   carojilie   9mo  C

Hi, ... ... I’m passionate about EO and have bought many books and am now studying them. ... what I’m looking for are testimonials from people. what does help for their issues, if it’s best to take them internally or externally. is it best to rub them on vitaflex or rather on the organ itself etc.. ... ... I have read that myrt is the one to take for hypothyroid, rub on the throat where the thyroid is. ... ... I take lemon internally for cravings, fatigue, viruses, good digestion. (have just started it), usually it’s coupled with peppermint but the latter is to be avoided when used for a long period. ... ... I r ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: essential oils   #46892   9mo

From Dr Tennants site ... ... http://www.tennantinstitute.com/ ... ... ... Once one determines that the voltage of an organ is low, you will want to correct it. One does that by inserting electrons into one of the wires that carries voltage to that organ by drinking water that contains electrons (alkaline water), by eating foods that contain electrons (unprocessed foods), by getting into the sun, putting your feet in the dirt, hugging other living things, or by using devices designed to supply electrons like the Tennant Biomodulator, low-level lasers, etc. ... ... Correcting frequency is not as commonly ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 9 of 9
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   9    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
Clark Magnetic Pulser
Introducing the most advanced magnetic pulser on the market today!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,412 messages, 264 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 157, 9 pages,  105,402 page views

"You're gonna make mistakes, it's what you do after those mistakes that really matters."
~ Brandi Chastain

Image Galler Immunity Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.75 sec at 4/21/2014 9:46:22 AM, requested by 54.205.160.82, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=383 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15