CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums25760 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Stress Management Techniques Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 66,397 page views     847 messages     188 topics     5 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
74d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Stress Management     All Forums 
Like Stress Management Techniques on Facebook.com
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

• Easily Overwhelmed and Stressed   JoeS2   39d  Ü C Ü

I think itís a combination of living in the northeast where things are extra stressful,plus a stressful past,plus getting older and possible health issues...but Iím pretty much freaking out at this point and canít really deal with anymore stress now and have been lashing out all over the place. ... ... I can see Iím on a path to destruction unless I can somehow try and steer things in a different direction. ... ... Iím getting stress at home,stress from work,stress from family and thereís nowhere I can turn for peace. I try and relax whenever possible but itís apparently not enough because that keep ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I know how you feel. I tried acem meditation. Check ou on t...   #140165   38d

I know how you feel. I tried acem meditation. Check ou on the net. Itís nothing to do with buddhism or sitting crossed legged. It really does work. You can check out on the net about how meditation does work. Google in science studies on meditation. Also yoga stretching is good because a lot stress is stored in the muscles. You can feel how it can hurt if you press hard on certain acupressure points,say on the back of head or neck.   [End]
    • If you have Candida or Candidiasis like I do and I may have...   fconzero   38d

If you have Candida or Candidiasis like I do and I may have paarasites on top of it. Plus, seven years ago I had bacterial overgrowth to go with it you are stressed with just one of the three. ... ... I usually am very patient an laid back but I started getting angry and so inward focused that others thought I was weird and I just cannot help it. ... ... Read the website closely and try things like detoxes, or parasite cleanses, etc. ... ... Just never, ever give up as that is what the enemy wants. ... ... You may or may not believe what I believe but ĒNEVER, EVER GIVE UP.Ē ... ... Traditional Doctors very well m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Magnesium is low in 66 of us   rjvoisine   49d  Ü C Ü

Have you tried Magnesium supplements or Epsom Salts Baths? It is essential but deficient in the average diet, unless you consume lots of green vegetables, whole grains and seeds, root vegetables & fish. ... Low magnesium can lead to : Inability to sleep or insomnia, Irritability, Sensitivity to noise, Mental disturbances, Anxiety, depression, restlessness, PANIC ATTACKS, Muscle soreness or spasms like Charlie Horse, muscle weakness or quick tiredness, Infertility or PMS, High levels of stress , Headaches & Migraines, Heart ďfluttersĒ or palpitations , Arrythmia, High Blood Pressure, high ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How To Reduce Cortisol - Laugh, Herbs, Exercises(Article) ...   R Educational michael71   85d  Ü C Ü

This article is from another board: ... ... ĒWhat is Cortisol ... ... Cortisol in a nutshell, is one of our bodyís responses to stress. It is a hormone that is released by the adrenal glands during stressful times. ... ... While this served humanity long ago (fight or flight), today we are under constant stress. It should be noted our stress comes from many sources throughout the day, stressors are not just emotional issues. Just a few sources of stress that can lead to cortisol release: ... ... Job-related ... Children and Teens ... Rush Hour Traffic ... Bills ... Unemployment ... Politics ... Nast ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Simple way of Easing STRESS.. !!   1234567   4mo  Ü C Ü

A Psychologist walked ... around a room while ... teaching Stress Management to an ... audience. ... ... As she raised a ... glass of water, everyone expected theyíd be asked ... the ... ĒHalf empty or Half fullĒ question. ... ... Instead, with a ... smile on her face, she ... inquired: ... ĒHow heavy is this glass of water?Ē ... ... Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz. ... ... She replied, ... ĒThe absolute weight doesnít matter. ... It depends on how long I hold it. ... ... If I hold it for a ... minute, ... itís not a problem. ... ... If I hold it for an hour, ... Iíll have an ache in my arm. ... ... If I hold it for a day, ... my arm will feel numb and p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Stress-busting, energizing herb   GlacialHealth   4mo  Ü C Ü

Has anyone tried the herb, eleuthero? It seems to have a tremendous history in helping with stress and increasing your energy. Iím curious to know how itís helped you? ... ... Hereís an article about it (very interesting read!) ... ... https://www.sunchlorellausa.com/blog/benefits-eleuthero-king-among-herbs   [End]
  • Nighttime Adrenaline Surges?   Griffa   5mo  Ü C Ü

Hi Group, ... ... Iím new here. My adrenal fatigue problem is not a serious one in and of itís self, I donít think, but is complicated by insulin resistance, IBS, and anxiety. ... ... I have this insomnia problem that has gotten MUCH worse since starting treatment for my AF. I take Thorne Adrenal Cortex in the morning, and Seriphos about 1-1/2 hours before my highest cortisol reading at 4p.m. ... ... My Adrenal Stress Index results showed that Iím kind of flip-flopped. 8 a.m. - low, noon, normal, 4 p.m. high, and midnight normal. I take the Adrenal Cortex in the morning, and sometimes some Tyrosine ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Ann, ... ... I just posted above regarding excess adren...   ricky37   5mo

Hi Ann, ... ... I just posted above regarding excess adrenaline. ... ... I have the same thing. Been wondering why it happens as well. ... ... For me, it is more pronounced on days I have exerted myself. I am pretty sure itís adrenal related - the more stress, the more jerks at night. ... ... In addition to the B3, you might want to add Chelated Magnesium, and see how that goes. ... ... Good luck ... ... Ricky   [End]
      • To get rid of adrenaline you need niacin. This is because t...   kim elizabeth   5mo

To get rid of adrenaline you need niacin. This is because the COMT enzyme pathway that gets rid of adrenaline needs SAMe and niacin to work. Try taking 500 mg of niacinamide before you go to bed and see if that helps. It should help with the SAMe levels, too, because it helps get rid of excess histamine, too, assuming that you have enough B6 and vitamin C for the DAO enzyme pathway.   [End]
        • Lithium orotate blunts the bodyís adrenaline output. This i...   NeedSleep   4mo

Lithium orotate blunts the bodyís adrenaline output. This is lithium the elemental mineral in a far, far smaller amount than is prescribed in lithium the drug, and you can buy it on Amazon or in any vitamin shop, no rx necessary. It also increases the brainís gray matter and helps prevent Alzheimerís and Parkinsons.   [End]
  • 26 TIPS for MANAGING STRESS..   RR Educational 1234567   5mo  Ü C Ü

26 TIPS FOR MANAGING STRESS ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... ... 1. Always take time for Yourself, at least 30 minutes per day. ... ... 2. Be aware of your own stress meter: Know when to step back and cool down. ... ... 3. Concentrate on controlling Your Own situation, without controlling everybody else. ... ... 4. Daily Exercise will Burn Off the Stress chemicals. ... ... 5. Eat lots of Fresh fruit (ideally for breakfast), Veggies (also in its Raw form added to every meal but fruits), healthy carbs (like brown rice, oats and so on) and water, give your body the Best for it to Perfor ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Help! Scalp sore / lump that itches. Scared.   #175873   7mo  Ü C Ü

Please help. Iím an almost 30 year old female. ... Over the past year Iíve been dealing with a lot of stress (Iím not sure if that has anything to do with it). In the past, I have developed extremely itchy sores that would last a couple months and then heal up. I noticed they tend to develop in the summer mostly, but it was only like one, once a year. Iíd get this tendency to pick at them so I assume that elongated the healing process. Theyíd start out as an itchy area, then Iíd feel a huge Swollen area on my scalp, then it would just become a small itchy boil-like sore. This past year over ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi 175, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to you...   shotsee   7mo

Hi 175, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), I STRONGLY encourage you, for your healthís sake, to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, 175! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
  • Eating Lunch at Different Times   #4254   8mo  Ü C Ü

Is it unhealthy to eat at different times of the day? ... ... Because I work in I.T., I often eat lunch at unusual times or barely eat anything at all. I _do_ try to eat something during the day, though. ... ... This isnít a question specific to mood, but there isnít a Ēeating food at different times of the dayĒ forum. This has been cross-posted to Diet and Nutrition forum though.   [End]
  • constantly lightheaded 24/7 muscle and joint pains dry eyes...   gboyd325   8mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, I am a 41 year old female with 2 children. I consider myself a healthy person, eating well, supplementing and exercising and of slim build. I have been constantly lightheaded from 1 july 2013. I moved house in January 2013 (very stressful) and installed an infrared sauna which I had been using daily until the light-headedness started, when I stopped. I also had a few sessions of chelation. I had muscle and joint pains for about 2 weeks before the light-headedness started which have eased and are only occasional now. But its the light-headedness that is unbearable. The light-headednes ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hiya, ... ... Iím also in Ireland so if you find a good pr...   purplepixie   8mo

Hiya, ... ... Iím also in Ireland so if you find a good practitioner for the adrenal issues let me know! ... ... The light-headedness could be caused by low blood pressure...have you checked your B.P for several readings? ... ... I too get light-headedness, exactly as you describe, when getting up...althoí on occassion when B.P is very low, even lying down i feel dizzy. ... ... Interesting it started after you did the oxygen therapy. ... I found this: ... ... https://www.healthtap.com/user_questions/42676-should-i-be-light-headed-after-completing-oxygen-therapy ... ... It seems to be saying vasoconstriction due to oxygen ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi, thank you for your reply, Iíve been recommnended to see...   gboyd325   8mo

Hi, thank you for your reply, Iíve been recommnended to see a Dr Bree Atkinson in the Ulster Independent Clinic in Belfast, heís an endocrinologist. Highly recommended by someone who I think should know. Iím going to see him on 10 September and iíll let you know how I get on. My blood pressure is always fine and I think from reading the link you send the lightheadedness from oxygen therapy should only last a short time. My lightheadedness is constant. Is yours??....do you have adrenal issues? did you do the saliva test? its the best one, blood test to show dhea levels arenít reliable.   [End]
    • Hi gboyd325, I suggest you to please visit the best endocri...   applover   8mo

Hi gboyd325, I suggest you to please visit the best endocrinologist in town so he can further assess you with your adrenal fatigue then tell him your other complaints.   [End]
    • Hi GB, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous resu...   shotsee   8mo

Hi GB, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health maladies known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? I see you ingest SOME vitamin C, but is it [nearly] enough? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may solve some or all of your pro ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Very worried about AF and low aldosterone, need advice   mrcrow   8mo  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone! ... ... Iím [male,30 yo] pretty freaked out right now. ... I have been under LOTS of stress for many months now. ... I am currently taking thyroxine 100 mcg for hypothyroidism because my TSH has been fluctuating between high and normal for the past year. My doc said that Iím hypothyroid and should be on meds. He also did an ultrasound and said the gland is small and has less contrast. ... I asked my doctor about ruling out adrenal fatigue first but he said thatís not necessary cause once my thyroid meds are adjusted and then the adrenals which are used to compensate for the hypothyroidism w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi mrcrow, ... ... From my experiences, the pupil test is ...   Faith110   8mo

Hi mrcrow, ... ... From my experiences, the pupil test is bogus. Chances are though that if you have thyroid issues then youíve got adrenal issues too. If you want to see whats going on with your cortisol levels I would suggest a 24 hour cortisol saliva test. It wonít test your aldosterone, but youíll know about your cortisol and itís a way more reliable test than the archaic ACTH test your endo will give you. And if you see that youíve got cortisol issues, testing aldosterone wonít be necessary. You can order it yourself without a doctor from canaryclub.org for like $100 bucks. ... ... And BTW wi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi MC, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous resu...   shotsee   8mo

Hi MC, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the diseases known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may solve some or all of your problem. You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying it ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Megadosing vitamin C damaged me a huge amount, and many oth...   155216   8mo

Megadosing vitamin C damaged me a huge amount, and many others on here. So be weary and do some research first.   [End]
        • Hi WG, ... ... The only ĒdamageĒ the ingestion of ascorbic...   shotsee   8mo

Hi WG, ... ... The only ĒdamageĒ the ingestion of ascorbic acid will do is to bring on a cleansing! I admit, that may need to be moderated at times, in order to slow it up, but it is ALWAYS health producing in the long run [as Dr. Klenner (amongst many others) found and reported. ... ... Lest you think my posting is simply theoretical, I will relate the following about myself: I have ingested a Bowel Tolerance dose of ascorbic acid [in health, not illness (of which I have experienced virtually none)] basically every day since 1994 amounting to, on average, over 50,000 milligrams per day, with nothin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 2nd liver/gallbladder flush, no stones   openair   9mo  Ü C Ü

I just finished my second liver and gallbladder flush, following the directions given by Andreas Moritz in his book ĒThe Liver and Gallbladder Miracle CleanseĒ. ... ... First cleanse went great. I didnít pass very many stones, maybe 20 or so at most. I was a little disappointed with that, but the pain in my stomach was reduced by about 90% after that final morning of the cleanse on the toilet. Which is unreal, I mean that right there is a miracle to me. ... ... Second flush I am finishing today, and itís not going very well yet. Only thing Iíve pooped out is water so far and itís 8AM already. Iím no ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Update: Iím pretty sure Iíve got worms. ... ... Went to th...   openair   9mo

Update: Iím pretty sure Iíve got worms. ... ... Went to the doctor, he wanted to under-treat it with a single dose of Albendazole. He wasnít even going to give me that until I pushed him. ... ... He really pissed me off. I am not going to let myself be under-treated and have the parasites grow stronger. So Iíve got some Albendazole tablets coming from Thailand that Iím very excited about. I mean, well, not excited like I was for the liver flush I just did...what I mean is I am not 100% looking forward to pooping this sh*t out. But...well...if I have worms, I *DO* 100% want to get rid of them fast. S ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Curezone is mostly an alternative health forum so if you wa...   hanna   9mo

Curezone is mostly an alternative health forum so if you want to discuss medication you can check the Parasite Drug forum. ... Andreas Moritz probably would tell you to keep flushing, do colon cleanses and kidney cleanse. He felt that would work for parasites. There is also an alternative Parasite forum. ... It will take time to get better give yourself at least several months. Even if you kill parasites it is important ... that the elimination channels are open, you donít want your liver to get clogged up. ... Keep cleaning.   [End]
        • Thanks for the advice. It is unreal how much real informati...   openair   9mo

Thanks for the advice. It is unreal how much real information I have learned in the past month. I love it and am soaking it all up! ... ... I had a colonic irrigation after my first liver flush. ... ... And now Iím drinking kidney aid tea recommended by Andreas Moritz in the book, and sold to me by PresentMoment.com. Here is a link for the kidney tea, it fixed my mild kidney problems (feeling like I had to pee all the time) in only 2 days, no joke. ... ... http://www.presentmoment.com/amazing-liver-cleanse-kidney-recipe-p-4941.html ... ... And hereís a two-recipe pack if you want to stock up or share with fri ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Good luck. I ordered the tea during the winter and it was a...   hanna   9mo

Good luck. I ordered the tea during the winter and it was a big bag. After you do the cleanse you can do every so often just a cup of tea. Canít remember the details but I just did a spoon full in a cup. I learned it from Andreas I donít know if it is on his forum.   [End]
    • I donít typically see stones until 9:30 AM or later. And so...   sallyskull1800   9mo

I donít typically see stones until 9:30 AM or later. And sometimes I have to do an enema to see any stones at all. On my 4th flush, which I recently completed, I needed seven two-quart enemas to get all the stones and parasites out.   [End]
    • Hi OA, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous resu...   shotsee   8mo

Hi OA, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health maladies known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may solve some or all of your problem. You have only better health and well-being to gain by appl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Derealisation anxiety depersonalisation fatigue agoraphobia...   Akens26   9mo  Ü C Ü

Hi right i dont wanna be selfish by even posting here but i do not know where else to go. For two years i have suffered with anxiety and panic attacks. Depersonalisation derealisation severe agoraphobia pins and needles in my body and face, zapped energy ... you get the drift lol. ... ... I have undergone severe stressful times in my life (father passing, major debt due to gambling high pressure job) and it seems it has conpletely sucked the life out of me. Now even the slightest stress sends me spiralling into anxiety and i also sonetines get stressed for no environmental reason just in my own ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Also i smoke if that helps and i used to smoke weed a lot b...   Akens26   9mo

Also i smoke if that helps and i used to smoke weed a lot but stopped at 17 im now 26 thanks agaon   [End]
    • The more stress you have in your life the more you need to ...   natway   9mo

The more stress you have in your life the more you need to carb up and get more calories. You need that extra sugar (glucose) into your cells for fuel and extra nutrition to repair your body from the increased stress thatís going on in your life. When people get really busy or really stressed out they tend to forget to eat as much and stress can also suppress your appetite and when you become calorie-restricted your body, mind, and emotions start to break down and everything can overwhelm you more easily. ... ... Check this link out: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2045586#i ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you had your Magnesium level tested? ... Low magnesium...   rjvoisine   51d

Have you had your Magnesium level tested? ... Low magnesium can lead to Anxiety, depression, muscle aches, muscle twitch, restless legs, panic attacks, diarrhea, extreme weakness or tiredness, irregular heart rhythm, diabetes etc. Supplements or regular Epsom salt bath may make an improvement for you   [End]
  • Do I have adrenal fatigue, or am I just stressed?   bleo48   9mo  Ü C Ü

Hi there. Iím 20 years old, male, and Iím looking for some insight into whether I may have adrenal problems or not. ... ... To sum up my situation, Iíve been under a ton of stress constantly for the last 2 and a half years, due to school, work, and personal reasons. Iíve had thyroid and blood pressure issues in the past due to stress, but theyíve never been serious and they went away pretty quickly. ... ... The reason Iím now wondering if I have adrenal problems is because lately Iíve been stuck in a vicious cycle of binge-eating followed by fasting. Iíve probably had binge eating problems for about ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Meditate for sure - it really helpes me with stress. My blo...   here to heal   9mo

Meditate for sure - it really helpes me with stress. My bloodwork showed low thyroid so now I am wondering if I have adrenal fatigue also. Does any one know if there is a test for that. Or if adrenal fatigue and low thyroid go hand in hand?   [End]
    • Do these apply? ... ... http://www.drlam.com/callpage/adre...   Sherpa   9mo

Do these apply? ... ... http://www.drlam.com/callpage/adrenalfatiguecallpage.asp ... ...   [End]
      • Honestly no, the only symptom I can truly say I have on tha...   bleo48   9mo

Honestly no, the only symptom I can truly say I have on that list is reduced ability to handle stress and responsibilities, so perhaps I donít have adrenal fatigue   [End]
        • That list of symptoms is kind of odd. Hmm.. ... ... 1. Che...   hawskfan9325   9mo

That list of symptoms is kind of odd. Hmm.. ... ... 1. Check your body temperature a few times a day, Anything less than 98.0 is typically metabolic in origin. ... ... 2. Get a Saliva Cortisol Test. $129 (http://www.canaryclub.org/adrenal-stress-cortisol-dhea-hormone-profile.html) ... ... 3. Get Thyroid Labs Free T3, and Free T4. ... ... 4. Maybe get sex hormones too. ... ... Playing the guessing game ĒWhat do I haveĒ, w/o evidence can be bad. Maybe itís just anxiety. Fasting is hard on the body if you are in a weakened state. Get some labs and report back. ... ...   [End]
          • Hi Bleo you may doing this kind of purging do to stress. .....   Marie64   9mo

Hi Bleo you may doing this kind of purging do to stress. ... Try and eat 3 good healthy meals aday(protiens, veggies and a good carb). Plus small snacks throughout the day and see if you can get control. ... ... You may be low on magnesium is one of those minerals that gets eaten up by stress. You may want to buy a bottle of magnsium oil spray (Pure magnesium oil). COsts about $10 I buy mine at the Vitamin SHoppee (life flo). Spray about 6 sprays on your one side of the belly botton and rub in and do to the other side the same. THe belly botton area is the best place to absurb it. ... You may wa ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone found benefit from progesterone for AF?   purplepixie   10mo  Ü C Ü

Wondering if anyone who has had ísexí hormonal imbalances alongside AF, whether they tried progesterone and found it useful? ... ... Just been reading about the effects of low progesterone (hormone both men and women have) on the adrenal system. ... Progesterone helps make adrenal hormones, and when deficient in progesterone cortisol is produced, which endured long-term would eventually lead to burn-out. ... ... Many symptoms of low progesterone or deficiency ímimicí Adrenal Fatigue symptoms, and i am wondering if, in this age of estrogenic foods and xenoestrogens whether there is a silent endemic of e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If your DHEA is also low (not speaking of DHEA-S) as well a...   joegrane   10mo

If your DHEA is also low (not speaking of DHEA-S) as well as your progesterone, maybe you should get your pregnenolone levels tested too. Progesterone cream is not inexpensive; pregnenolone is rather inexpensive. ... ... As you can see here your body will make some cortisol from them. ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Steroidogenesis.svg ... ... However if you have other problems such as heavy metals you could bet that your body wonít make all of those conversions as well as a healthy person can. ... ... A close female friend who apparently has a heavy metal problem has responded nicely to pregnenolo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the info Joe, ... ... I agree that to use prec...   purplepixie   10mo

Thanks for the info Joe, ... ... I agree that to use precursors that are less expensive is ideal - iíve been consuming so much cholesterol for a few months in order to hopefully improve hormone levels, after years of not due to Ēitís bad for youĒ media brain-washing. ... ... I havenít found any change hormonally (estrogen, progest.testo) since higher fat consumption so wonder if i have conversion problems. ... ... The metal thing is interesting as i recently read that low progesterone can cause a copper retention, and low zinc. ... Iím a high copper, low zinc which iíve been addressing with zinc orotate. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Estrogen dominance is a huge problem for me and I suspect h...   amber1921   10mo

Estrogen dominance is a huge problem for me and I suspect has been a problem throughout my whole life (I got my first period when I was 16). ... I have no idea what to do about it and what caused it. ... ... I thought progesterone deficiency is rather easy to correct just by taking progesterone cream until I actually tried it. Turns out it converts to estrogen! And fast! After 10 days of use I accidentally induced a second period which made me bedridden and really sick again. Iím trying to recover from this now. ... ... My situation is more complicated because of the concurrent process of benzo withdr ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Sorry Amber - i donít know how i missed your message. ... ...   purplepixie   8mo

Sorry Amber - i donít know how i missed your message. ... ... Itís really interesting that taking progesterone STARTED an early period for you - as menstruation is normally triggered when progesterone levels get low...really low...coupled with estrogen. Both hormones decline and triggers blood flow. ... ... So how you menstruated while on progesterone really is quite unusual and amazing. Taking prog. everyday will normally stop periods altogether due to prog. levels never declining thus not triggering menstruation. ... ... It is thought that when first taking Prog. if estrogen levels are low (despite bei ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What could possibily cause all those symptoms?   tawbah2011   10mo  Ü C Ü

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have been going through ... strange periods in my life, starting five years ago. Out ... of a sudden, my life turned from calm and steady to crazy ... like a rollercoaster. I have heard about similar events ... when people brain mature around 25-26 years old ... but there were certain symptoms has arised out of nowhere ... and almost sudden as follow: ... 1) I felt that I will die soon and was somehow careless ... about it. (I no longer feel this way) ... 2) I saw white hair, show in my scalp and front hair, ... not alot but visible. ... 3) I stared to gain weight alot, although I wa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Parasites. Most testing will not show an infection, regard...   sd2345   10mo

Parasites. Most testing will not show an infection, regardless of the extent and clean bill of health your doctor gives you. You know something is wrong, and a healthy human body just not suddenly go weak and sick. Reasearch this, not just on this forum but google and facebook, you will find many restore good health after getting rid parasites. The route you choose to do this will come from your research.   [End]
      • Thank you for your respond. I would research on the subject...   tawbah2011   10mo

Thank you for your respond. I would research on the subject, when the time permit, but if I were to start with simple measure now, what should it be? ... My first measure was, few weeks ago, by usage of vitamins to support my body in stressful time, due to work and other aspects that pressure and demands me, nevertheless I expect slower, more steady time within a month, to take major measures.   [End]
        • A good wholesome diet and quality vitamin and mineral suppl...   sd2345   10mo

A good wholesome diet and quality vitamin and mineral supplement might help some. When I say good quality, if that is all you plan to do for now, organic whole food liquid vitamin and sea minerals is a good place to start. Synthetic vitamins from the drug store are crap, and now research is showing they just load the body with metals, calcify the systems, and make your health worse in the long run. Google can be your best friend right now, in addition to the advice of all the members on this forum who have experience in health matters. Good Luck to you, hope you feel better soon!   [End]
          • I purchase most of my vitamins from GNC or Solar or Nature ...   tawbah2011   10mo

I purchase most of my vitamins from GNC or Solar or Nature Bounty but I have never heard of Ēvitamins that load the body with metalsĒ, there are always schools that are against the usage of vitamins because there is no evidence of their benefit (beside on their opinion) nevertheless they are the same people who work in drug store business. Could you clarify what kind of vitamins / brand to stay away from?   [End]
            • Compare whole foods to processed ĒVitaminsĒ, ĒsupplementsĒ,...   Kadima   10mo

Compare whole foods to processed ĒVitaminsĒ, ĒsupplementsĒ, etc. ... These are toxins for your body to deal with. No matter how great the technology is - expensive, less expensive - in making the supplements, the truth is: the more you process a substance, the more you lose chemical balance and live nutrition (enzymes). ... ... In fact, in nature, everything exists in balance. When you remove some constituents, the substance becomes toxic. ... ... As far as your health goes, if you read Norman Walker, for example, youíll find out that the answer to your question is simple - our colon gets compacted ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Those are all symptoms of malnutrition, including gaining w...   natway   10mo

Those are all symptoms of malnutrition, including gaining weight (believe it or not) because malnutrition can cause hypothyroid which can cause unexplained weight gain or weight loss. ... ... Double check if youíre under-eating, or eating too much empty calorie high-fat junk food. Desserts are just as much high-fat as they are high-sugar. ... ... Hereís a free downloadable app to help calculate what youíre eating: ... ... http://cronometer.com/   [End]
      • I eat out a lot, order food but mainly Thai, Chineese and M...   tawbah2011   10mo

I eat out a lot, order food but mainly Thai, Chineese and Mexican. I still eat junk food every now and then if you define Ējunk foodĒ as burgers, french fries, fried chicken, etc. Anyway, my thyroid tests and exam came back normal. ... I have calculated my daily intake using Android apps, it appears that I probably under eat but the argument would be Ēwhy do I gain weight, not lose if in caloric deficit?Ē.   [End]
        • You would have to be more precise on how many calories youí...   natway   10mo

You would have to be more precise on how many calories youíre averaging per day in order to know if youíre really gaining weight will in a calorie deficit, but itís well known in some people the body tries all it can to hold on to its fat stores in times of starvation. ... ... From everything Iíve studied about nutrition, high-carb/low-fat will make you lose weight, low-carb/high-fat will make you lose weight, but high-fat/high-carb makes you gain weight, such as the SAD diet. All the kinds of foods you mentioned in restaurants are both high-fat/high-carb. You can also get enough calories, bu ...   [retrieve this message]
          • My total calories intake will range from 900 - 1600 calorie...   tawbah2011   10mo

My total calories intake will range from 900 - 1600 calories per day, low carbohydrate, high protein and fats. That should probably work on the long run to make me lose weight. ... That is my eating habits or style as I did not follow any diet system such as Atkins or such. However, I find myself crave meat and salt, rarely crave carbohydrates. Infact, when I wanted to try losing weight, had to increase my carbohydrate intake to help me maintain endurance during my exercise routine. ... Eating carbohydrates is not easy, as they tend to make me drowsy and sleepy.   [End]
            • As I suspected, the cause of your symptoms is an under-eati...   natway   10mo

As I suspected, the cause of your symptoms is an under-eating problem. The average BMR for a fit woman is about 1,300 calories. BMR is how many calories a person needs to sustain their health if they are lying in bed all day doing nothing. Under that amount is basically anorexia. You are trying to be active on calories levels of a 2-3 yr old infant needs to be active, so no wonder you started falling apart. ... ... Child 2-3 Active 1,000 - 1,400 calories ... Female 19-30 Active 2,400 calories ... http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/public/heart/obesity/wecan/healthy-weight-basics/balance.htm ... ... Atkins is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi By any chance any work done on your teeth before this st...   Marie64   10mo

Hi By any chance any work done on your teeth before this started? ... ... Marie ...   [End]
    • Stress, overthinking what you can do for the future(it does...   kscmac   10mo

Stress, overthinking what you can do for the future(it does not look good)   [End]
      • I am guilty of the above, think a lot about the future, mos...   tawbah2011   10mo

I am guilty of the above, think a lot about the future, mostly its fear of the unknown but if those symptoms started to effect my well-being and daily life, it is time to search for the root cause, and solve the issue where it began.   [End]
        • You are smart to have that attitude. I wish I had it 10 yr...   joegrane   10mo

You are smart to have that attitude. I wish I had it 10 yrs earlier. I just trusted my doctor who said tests results looked good and started implying that it was psychological. I had no history of psychological problems. ... ... My wake up call was a broken leg without *any* contact while just playing badminton with little nieces! Psychological problems donít cause bone density problems in a 42 yr old male! More on that here. ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1951581 ... ... You have much to learn about thyroid, adrenals, amino acids, neurotransmitters, maybe chronic exposure to heavy metal ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I have a great protocol you can follow, if you like the inf...   Kadima   10mo

I have a great protocol you can follow, if you like the info for. ... It is simple, yet very effective.   [End]
    • Sounds like classic anxiety/depression symptoms. As an ener...   Steve888   10mo

Sounds like classic anxiety/depression symptoms. As an energy healer I help people with these issues daily. Stress will do all of the things to your body that you mentioned. The good news is there is hope to heal from this with the right supplements and some healing. PM if you would like some help. ... ... Peace ... Steve ... ... PS In many cases itís not what you are eating, but what is eating you.   [End]
    • Howís your stress? Are experiencing extreme stress or prol...   omo   10mo

Howís your stress? Are experiencing extreme stress or prolonged frustration / fear? Could be your stress axis (HPA) going out of whack.   [End]
      • It could be, but I seek solutions, I am naturally prone to ...   tawbah2011   10mo

It could be, but I seek solutions, I am naturally prone to be stressed out even when my life is easy going.   [End]
        • When a person under-eats for long enough periods of time, t...   natway   10mo

When a person under-eats for long enough periods of time, the body and mind become stressed out because your body thinks itís in a famine and essentially goes into a state of panic. You also donít have enough fuel to cope with day to day stress. Your brain needs sufficient amounts of glucose from carbs to handle stress and the more stress you have, the more glucose is required, so carb up! Just keep your fat intake low so it wonít block glucose absorption into your cells and cause unwanted weight gain beyond your bodyís healthy weight.   [End]
          • I like your explanation, it somehow reflect my current dile...   tawbah2011   10mo

I like your explanation, it somehow reflect my current dilemma, which I experimented with in past few months, I have noticed that during exercise, I would feel stressed out and break into tears without control. I always assumed that it was a de-stress reaction but honestly I feel very low. I will definitely try to ĒupĒ my carbs but the challenge is to keep my fat intake low.   [End]
          • Could you please refer me to any resources or materials to ...   tawbah2011   10mo

Could you please refer me to any resources or materials to start on a plant based system? Is it costly? Any daily meal plan at 2000~2500 calories that I can start with? Thanks   [End]
            • If you eat mostly cooked high-carb/low-fat, then itís a lot...   natway   10mo

If you eat mostly cooked high-carb/low-fat, then itís a lot cheaper since starches like rice, wheat, and potatoes are dirt cheap (no pun intended). If you eat more of the raw version, youíll be eating more fruits and the price can go way up depending what kind of fruits and if you buy organic. ... ... Raw food diet books and sites: ... ... Go Fruit Yourself! (Freelee) ... http://thebananagirl.com ... http://www.30bananasaday.com (Freelee & Durianriderís forum) ... ... Raw Till 4 (Freelee & her Mother) ... http://rawtill4.com/ ... ... 80-10-10 (Dr Doug Graham) ... http://foodnsport.com/ ... ... Cooked food diet books and ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I have a list of fun books on my site, if you like the info.   Kadima   10mo

I have a list of fun books on my site, if you like the info.   [End]
    • Re: What could possibily cause all those symptoms?   rdca   10mo

Candida   [End]
    • Hi. ... To add to my previous message, donít jump into calc...   Kadima   10mo

Hi. ... To add to my previous message, donít jump into calculating calories, making drastic changes, creating too much stress in your life from abrupt changes. ... ... Start changes slowly, substituting bad nutrition for good, drinking fresh juices, if you can, etc. ... ... You can start wherever you feel comfortable - anything youíll do will be going in the right direction. ... ... I have some steps outlined on my blog, books on my web site, etc. ... ... Most important, you decided to change. However, you need to do what feels right for you. ... ... I changed my diet, learnt nutrition and many holistic therapies - ...   [retrieve this message]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   zyllioninc   10mo  Ü C Ü

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • Sugar addict, adrenal and candida   RubyLaiz   10mo  Ü C Ü

Hi There, I need any advice anyone has got.. ... ... I have binge eating disorder and cravings and Candida. SO I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO THE CANDIDA.. I HAVENíT BEEN TESTED FOR CANDIDA, I am not sure if itís worth it to be tested..? ... ... I have white tongue, toenail fungal infections and Vaginal discharge.. ... ... But itís all got really complicated and I donít know how to unpick it.. I have adrenal fatigue as well.. ... I also have vulvodynia. ... ... I think a yeast infection has effected my body and mental and physical health for about 17 years, since I was fairly young.. ... ... I wanted to take NAC for sugar ...   [retrieve this message]
    • get on a anticandida diet and avoid eliminate all sugary fo...   zepplin2011   10mo

get on a anticandida diet and avoid eliminate all sugary foods asap including fruits. Maybe some berries with cultured cream will be ok, avacados, lemons, or apple with almond butter. All these nasty bugs feed on sugar! Stay away from starches and go on a paleo diet for now until you can find someone to guide you. Take glutamine powder for sugar cravings. take as much as you need and you can also put under your tongue.   [End]
    • My horrible sugar cravings subsided when I started targetin...   thelaughingdogs   10mo

My horrible sugar cravings subsided when I started targeting killing candida. I was so surprised I wasnít so hungry for suger and carbs. I used Tedís Borax protocol. Proceed with caution the Borax is potent stuff when you start with it. I think I probably should have have split the 4/1 tsp dose again. I guided protocol by someone with knowledge.   [End]
    • Iíve done a water fast to cure my binge eating disorder as ...   rainandsun   9mo

Iíve done a water fast to cure my binge eating disorder as well as my crazy sugar addictions (which definitely play a part in the binge eating disorder).. I have also had on and off thrush as well as toenail infections for many years that nothing seems to be able to cure, and vaginal discharge for at least 10 years. So far, my cravings for sugar are gone and my toenails are clearing up slightly, and the vaginal discharge is reduced. I will see how it keeps working out but I definitely would say try something like this out, or eliminating sugar completely without fasting, at least for a whi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you are like myself, and are truly tired of sugar, sweet...   chellebiz13   9mo

If you are like myself, and are truly tired of sugar, sweets and even carbohydrates taking control of your every move then I highly recommend the 21-Day Sugar Detox Program. If you want to finally be free, not only to live a healthier lifestyle, but rid yourself from all cravings holding you hostage, then you absolutely need to CLICK HERE NOW!!!! ... ... http://howtostopcravingsweets.blogspot.com/ ... ... Hope it helps!   [End]
  • Bentonite Clay to remove metals from Scalp   bjornbjorn   11mo  Ü C Ü

Well hereís my story: ... ... I had amalgams in my mouth and detoxed from metals at the same time, big mistake on my part. I broke out in full eczema on my whole body, including my scalp. My hair started falling out and skin was very itchy. ... ... The above event happened 3 years ago. I then saw a naturopathic doctor and have very little eczema now, my scalp has mild seborrheic dermatitis but its very itch and my hair continues to fall out. In fact my hair is falling out more than ever. ... ... I am on the andy cutler protocol ( DMSA 20 mg every 4 hours ) but have noticed no change. I am wanting to bu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Are all of your amalgams out now? ... ... I like DMPS a l...   red424   11mo

Are all of your amalgams out now? ... ... I like DMPS a lot more. ... ... Use ALA if its been a few months since replacement. ... ... Stay on an anti yeast diet until you can break it with minimal reactions. (I drank alcohol and a bunch of shitty food today, and yesterday. Tongue not as covered like it normally is. Yay immune system kicking back in. Its been about ~10 rounds and 3-4 months since removal. Most symptoms are going away. Except that stupid ear ringing. ... ... I really really doubt that would work. Iíd say impossible but at this point I thought all this shit was impossible and crazy talk before ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I gave up using DMSA several years ago, I found if aggravat...   ericbakker   11mo

I gave up using DMSA several years ago, I found if aggravated too many folks, especially liver/bowel related issues seemed to be much greater in those using this method. I tend to use liquid HMD (chlorella, cilantro), and have used it on several hundred patients with excellent results. Iíve verified this pre and post treatment when doing DMPS provocation urine testing. It works amazingly well for lead, but also does a great job on mercury, arsenic and cadmium. ... ... There are many ways to assist in mercury (Hg) removal, and it is certainly considerably more difficult to eradicate than lead. I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have scalp odor from amalgam   #69075   9mo

I have scalp odor from amalgam   [End]
  • MSM Fails to get top billing   bones58gdi   12mo  Ü C Ü

MSM is well known to be an excellent treatment for Aches and Pains of the joints. Taken orally or applied topically it works wonders. Simply add MSM to aloe vera Gel to create a great lotion - 3 TBS aloe ~ 36 grams to 8 OZ of ALOE will give you a 15% concentration. The aloe will allow you to dissolve more MSM than noted. You can easily double it for high potency blend of 30%. ... ... This is readily absorbed - MSM is the Rodney Dangerfield of treatment - it does all the work and Glucosamine (which costs almost double MSM) gets all the credit. if a store bought blend like XXXX is working for you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My story   Kevina74   13mo

Hello all, this might be a long post so bear with me. About this time last year I went through the most difficult time in my life and then my body just went haywire. A year later Iím doing a lot better but still have lingering issues. Hereís my story. ... ... Iíve always been a healthy person and never worried about my health before. I am a nervous anxious person by nature but itís always been manageable, or so I thought. If I had to diagnose myself I would say I have social anxiety and general anxiety. It has kept me from a lot of things in life but I never gave it much thought before. So las ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My body has gone nutso!   #170222   13mo  Ü C Ü

Hi folks! Iím new here. Not sure how I found this website, but glad I did. I posted a message on a Ēmommy boardĒ yesterday to get some input on my situation. One of the ladies there had brought up her daughterís situation that sounded much like mine -- adrenal fatigue. Iíd never heard the term before, so I started searching. Iím completely convinced something is wrong with my body. I just donít feel normal at all anymore despite looking perfectly normal on the outside. I will just post some of what I wrote yesterday instead of doing a whole new write-up. Bear with me on reading it. Iím jus ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am not a medical expert, but I ĒthinkĒ that hives can be ...   Sherpa   13mo

I am not a medical expert, but I ĒthinkĒ that hives can be triggered or aggravated by a ícrashí or by low cortisol production capability (a problem that can happen with AFS - adrenal fatigue syndrome). ... ... It sounds like MAYBE, possibly, your cortisol production rhythms are out of whack. It sounds like your cortisol is too high at night and you canít sleep, and too high most of the time... and sometimes after it is on OVERDRIVE for days on end... and then for periods your adrenals become exhausted, your cortisol drops your body aches, muscles inflame, your depression soars ... ... Costisol... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yes, it all sounds like me. Iíve been going too fast for to...   kat0313   13mo

Yes, it all sounds like me. Iíve been going too fast for too long and I think my body is just shutting down on me. Thanks for the recommendation. I will be reading up on some of those articles. I really need someone to lay it out to me in simple terms on where I need to start. Iím new to the Ēnatural healingĒ path and donít know much about it. Iím pretty natural in all other aspects of my life besides medicine. Whenever Iíve had a problem, I would just go to the doctor and be fine in 10 days. That just isnít working for me anymore. A lot needs to get fixed -- forever. I hope I can find the ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I highly recommend looking into ayurvedic medicine, it is v...   saywhatagain   13mo

I highly recommend looking into ayurvedic medicine, it is very individualized and takes the guess-work out of what type of diet to follow. Ayurvedic herbal supplements are very good at removing stress and correcting sleep patterns but you need to see an ayurvedic practitioner to get a proper diagnoses as to what is causing the problems.   [End]
    • Do you think these symptoms could be the result of stress a...   Kevina74   13mo

Do you think these symptoms could be the result of stress and anxiety? If not is there another event that could have triggered them? ... ... I would recommend going to the doctor with all your concerns and let them run whatever tests they want, if they donít find anything wrong then it ĒcouldĒ be stress related. From all that I have read stress can effect your nervous system and adrenal glands and produce all kinds of physical symptoms. Check out this site http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml ... ... If this could be your problem a conventional doctor might not be of much help, many ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It looks a lot like AF to me. ... You should definitely loo...   amber1921   12mo

It looks a lot like AF to me. ... You should definitely look into it further. To start you can go to dr. Lamís website first and read his articles. You donít even have to buy the book to learn if you have AF or not because the book has more to do with recovery. ... All the symptoms you described appear to be stress-induced: immune system issues, sleep problems, digestive health etc. they all point in one direction - something is up with your cortisol levels. ... And you look healthy and normal which is also very characteristic. ... ... To me it seems like every functioning adult now has some degree of a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i am just new to this forum and still trying to learn the r...   channabrennon   12mo

i am just new to this forum and still trying to learn the ropes here...i was just looking at your symptoms and it sounds alot like oxylates is your main problem...you could look into the low oxylate diet and see if it helps it is safe to try and not expensive and if oxylates is your issue could change your life.,   [End]
    • Hi 170, ... ... You might be interested in the article pos...   shotsee   10mo

Hi 170, ... ... You might be interested in the article posted at this webpage: http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... ... So simple and logical. I wish you best success in your search for health! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
  • Very INSPIRATIONAL 10 Day FREE movie promotion!!   1234567   13mo  Ü C Ü

Hello :) ... ... ..Please do not hesitate and watch this Wonderful and sooo Inspirational Movie which surely CAN transform ur life! ... ... http://www.hungryforchange.tv/free-worldwide-online-screening ... ... It is MUST to watch movie! I PROMISE u will not regret it! ... ... Nadia ... ... :)   [End]
    • change the attitude - if I do not work for money I will not...   trust2009   13mo

change the attitude - if I do not work for money I will not eat - the law of attraction brought this condition. fear destroy every thing and we have it subconsciously as a hunger that cannot be controlled even if one live in prison of his habit. it is easy to find all ready after a day work, where is men deed? we have believed our doctors to take care of us, hah!!they hate herbs and good healthy food we eat. they are anti-natural as priest anti-Christ in general. better learn to trust oneself.doctors hate your body, their jobs.   [End]
    • Thanks for sharing this.   kushy   12mo

Thanks for sharing this.   [End]
  • Trouble sleeping: need something   joefs   13mo  Ü C Ü

I have been having trouble sleeping a few years now. Iíve tried a few things, but none work that good. It has gotten better lately, and I am only taking Melatonin, but I need to stop that because of my health condition. What would be a good natural replacement. I did a saliva test a few years ago and my thyroid looked good, but my adrenals were a bit eratic. I feel stress now. Not sure of what that is do, but some good be detox reactions. My doctor prescribed some things including l-theanine. ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • Ditto, super ditto on the problems sleeping! ... ... #1 V...   R illysmanx   13mo

Ditto, super ditto on the problems sleeping! ... ... #1 Vitamin D3, 5,000 iu (my daily winter dose) to 50,000 iu (a theraputic dose, induces relaxed muscles and a feeling of calm within an hour, has solved major muscle/tension aches for three people I know personally). ... ... #2 Epsom salt footbath or magnesium malate supplement. Magnesium is a vital co-factor of D3, use them together. I point to magnesium malate (Mg bound with acid from an apple) because Iíve experienced side effects with other types (mag. oxide, chelate and chloride can create a calcium and sodium imbalance in the body, because ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the reply. I have tried a few of those. I take ~...   joefs   13mo

Thanks for the reply. I have tried a few of those. I take ~ 9000 IU/day of D3. Iím taking 300mg magnesium citrate/day. I used to take more. The only thing I found that worked for constipation. I saw one article that suggested arginine in the morning (2-10g) and ornithine near bedtime (1-3g) to improve sleep. He recommends this for ammonia from microbes. I donít know why he uses both and didnít know if they would work separately. I couldnít find ornithine locally. The info on arginine I read said not to take it with asthma, so didnít know if I should try it.   [End]
        • L-ornithine makes you sleepy, and arginine apperantly gives...   illysmanx   13mo

L-ornithine makes you sleepy, and arginine apperantly gives you energy- I suspect that one is encouraged to use both to keep the process of ammonia-removal steady throughout the 24 hours of the day. ... ... I had to order my ornithine online, Iím expecting it to arrive tommorrow. ... ... ... In all honesty Iíve relied on prescription sleep aids with my seasonal insomnias- Iíve had íem hard since my first amalgam fillings, and am in the process of replacing them. Iíd like to have more funds or smarts for zeroing in on natural sleep aids that do the job for me, but not that rich or brainy yet. ... ... I ha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • L-ornithine for sleep (report)   illysmanx   12mo

My L-ornithine arrived today in the mail (NOW foods L-ornithine 500mg), and I took 3 grams to test it out. Itís very calming, my arms feel a bit heavy, and my head is relaxing a good bit. Itís on a similar level to using baldrian (mandrake root) for sleep, I would say. ... ... Definately a positive and calming effect. I would definately point it out to someone who is having anxiety issues and sleep problems.   [End]
    • Re: Trouble sleeping: need something   uchihaMadara   13mo

Try doing a juice fast, itís helped someone I know get very restful and deep sleep. ... ... I run at least a mile daily, itís helps with sleep - sometimes I feel like I need less sleep than usual. ... ... Avoid any stimulants if possible. ... ... If anything, bena-dryl helps too. ... ... Melatonin supplementation is a temporary fix, BTW. Iíve tried it as well in the past. It does help, nonetheless, but ultimately it is lifestyle habits.   [End]
    • I think once you should go with kava natural supplements.   karlozz   11mo

I think once you should go with kava natural supplements.   [End]
      • I tried Kava extract for 4 days - I spent the entire night ...   Selini   10mo

I tried Kava extract for 4 days - I spent the entire night of each day in the bathroom - approx. 15 times during the night if you can believe this - after four nights of literally no sleep at all I stopped - I googled Kava, even though I knew it was supposed to be a relaxant,,,,and, WAS HORRIFED TO SEE THAT IT WAS A ĒĒĒDIRURETICĒĒĒ...my god, no wonder I couldnít stop going to the bathroom to pee.....who knew - never again...I am surprised that others donít have the same result. I am literally dying for a night of full, restfull uninterrupted sleep.......   [End]
        • ditto. its been about 2 weeks of barely sleeping for me. i...   #139029   8mo

ditto. its been about 2 weeks of barely sleeping for me. i am losing it. i break down and feel like im going to die at some point every night...morning... whenever im trying to sleep. ... ... what happens to me is i will get realy really tired and lay down to sleep... then my stomache just starts rumbling and gurgling and cramping and theres no chance in hell for me to rest until it reaches a calm down point... and sometimes i escape to sleep. i had been drinking alot this summer and i think it was allowing me to sleep better... however, my health problems have amplified and i can no longer af ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I've always slept like a baby, until about two years ag...   usedtosleep   4mo

I've always slept like a baby, until about two years ago. Can't think of anything that changed, but for some reason I just can't seem to settle into a deep, lasting sleep.  I've tried all kinds of supplements, sleeping aids (they seem to only last for a couple of hours, or will only work for a night or two). A bit afraid to go onto prescription medications.  I've been looking at a device on pleasingcaredotcom, which I found when looking for headache relief (lack of sleep kind).  It's called head and eyes massager and stress relief device.  Had to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Last week of internship and everything is falling apart. He...   Maverick494   14mo  Ü C Ü

I have a problem. Basically the world is crumbling beneath my feet. ... ... I have studies at Uni to finish, Iím in my last week of my internship and everything is going to hell. I really need some advice or at least a listening ear. ... ... This is my situation: I am currently living at home, in the country where my parents live (not the USA) with my chronically ill, rapidly deteriorating mom. ... My dad lost his job and has heart and liver problems, ... My brother has Downís syndrome and also lost his job, last week. ... ... On top of that we can barely manage to keep our heads above water financially. I loa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am so very sorry that you and your family are going throu...   BlueRose   14mo

I am so very sorry that you and your family are going through some very hard times. ... ... What I didnít see in your post is if your family has contacted social services. If not, I strongly urge you to do so. I can understand the reluctance to ask for assistance---especially monetary assistance---however, itís there to be used as a safety net. You and your family certainly would NOT be abusing it. ... ... Your dad lost his job. You mention that his unemployment benefits will run out soon. He should be looking for a job---any job---as long as it is honest work and he can physically do the job. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • WOW! I say that not because of the situation you are facing...   impossible   13mo

WOW! I say that not because of the situation you are facing, but because of the unselfish & courageous strength, discipline and character you have. I could only imagine the unrelenting pressure you must feel, yet you keep going. Most people would only complain and look for a way out, instead you are only focused on a way through. You must stop for a moment and pat yourself on the back. The world is truly a better because of people like you. Life is not exactly fair, but good things do come to those who work for them. First remember that this will not last forever. ... ... As far as this tempora ...   [retrieve this message]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   pharmason   14mo  Ü C Ü

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • Some help perhaps?   hawskfan9325   14mo  Ü C Ü

Hey guys. Started the Lam protocol a week ago. I was feeling worse on even a small dose of Vitamin C. Like 250 Mgs of V c. Said I had clearance issues. I believe that maybe I do. I am doing Charcoal to clean up my liver. My question is, I am only 25 yrs old an basically bed ridden. I wanna get through this. I can barely shower or drive. Docs all says its in my head too. I was playing hockey and working 40 hours a week 3 weeks ago. ... ... When you guys were at your lowest like this, what helped you get going again? I feel that when you are this fatigued the mind takes over. I am lost right now ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi fan, ... ... IT IS NOT IN YOUR HEAD. PERIOD. ... many o...   dave505   14mo

Hi fan, ... ... IT IS NOT IN YOUR HEAD. PERIOD. ... many of us here were in the same situation with the same ĒdiagnosticĒ. I dont have much experience on how to get over this - iím still learning but you should read something about the diet first. see some messages on adrenal fatigue and after youíll build step by step. ... ... what helped me first hand was diet, lifestyle and rest. im still recovering. im 100% sure those more experienced will answer to you. ... ... try calm yourself - dont mind about regular doctors - and learn as much as you can from here. ... ... my question would be what happened lately sinc ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I think it was all emotional. I did a detox that started to...   hawskfan9325   14mo

I think it was all emotional. I did a detox that started to cause severe panic attacks. Once these panic attacks got bad enough, they depleted my body, and now I am bed - ridden and feel like crap! Man. I think that this is gonna take more than Dr. Lam.   [End]
        • Get yourself a hair mineral analysis and on a Nutritional b...   Faith110   14mo

Get yourself a hair mineral analysis and on a Nutritional balancing plan. The diet plan that I was given along with sea salt and the gentle nutrients saved my life. I was hospitalized several times before finding out about NB. ... ... The C will prop you up for a short while, but it wonít last. I was on C for about 3 months, and it got me out of bed, but eventually it started to oxidize too many minerals and I found myself back in the hole again. ... ... Lamís protocol does have its advantages, but I have never agreed with his mega dosing techniques. I never mega dosed on C, even while self navigat ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Good advise Faith. ... Iím still wanting to do the NB. Sav...   ring5100   14mo

Good advise Faith. ... Iím still wanting to do the NB. Saving up to go through Theresa Vernon with hair anyl. ... I do recall ĒSherpaĒ on this forum, who had good results with NB and with some of Dr. Lamís protocal. But, each one is different in there pathway to recovery. ... ... Sherpa mentioned somethings on the NB program were to stimulating, same as with Dr. Lamís approach. But, somehow to trial, etc. he or she ? canít remember now, found some percentages with both programs, but at specific times, for taking and dosing of the supplements, among other things. ... ... Paulette   [End]
        • If you had a detox thereís a good chance your adrenals and ...   dave505   14mo

If you had a detox thereís a good chance your adrenals and liver were overwhelmed. Strong emotions have their role also. Weak adrenals can make you very anxious and low mood. ... Put your self togheter there is a hope in any situation. ...   [End]
          • Yes. Lamís protocol scares me a bit. Itís a wee bit too agg...   hawskfan9325   14mo

Yes. Lamís protocol scares me a bit. Itís a wee bit too aggressive. Since I am pretty weak, doesnít NB have a pretty big detox component to it? Detox is the last thing I want to do with weakened adrenals. I certainly wouldnít tolerate the CE or Saunas in this stage.   [End]
            • My practitioner (Theresa Vernon) does not push the coffee e...   Faith110   14mo

My practitioner (Theresa Vernon) does not push the coffee enemas or the saunas. Especially for a person who is very weak. When I first started NB I couldnít handle any of that. I was taking my supplements at half doses every other day for the first month until I was stronger. There is no set protocol for NB. You move as quickly as your body will allow. ... ... I still donít do coffee enemas, and my sauna consists of spending 30 minutes a day in the Florida sun. Sometimes I sweat, sometimes I donít.   [End]
    • Sounds like you were healthy and then boom. Anything diffe...   natway   14mo

Sounds like you were healthy and then boom. Anything different going on in your life before your health suddenly came crashing down? Change of diet? A traumatic event?   [End]
      • I was probably stage 3A and then a Naturopathic DR decided ...   hawskfan9325   14mo

I was probably stage 3A and then a Naturopathic DR decided to give me a detox for 30 days, and now I am totally out of it. Bed- Ridden and super depressed.   [End]
        • Hi Hawkfan9325, ... ... What are the symptoms making you b...   Marie64   14mo

Hi Hawkfan9325, ... ... What are the symptoms making you bedridden? ... ... I was there. My main issue at the time was low sodium so I am interested in hearing your symptoms. ... ... Marie   [End]
          • Symptoms are extreme overall weakness, inability to stand f...   hawskfan9325   14mo

Symptoms are extreme overall weakness, inability to stand for long periods of time, and no stress threshold. Sucks!   [End]
            • Hi Hawksfan9325, ... ... I suggest this for my son recentl...   Marie64   14mo

Hi Hawksfan9325, ... ... I suggest this for my son recently taking 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt in the am. Take 250 mg of calcium and 200 mg of magnesium, plus you may want to try 22-25 mg zinc and see if this helps . You can up the sea salt to 1 tsp if you are ok with the 1/2 tsp (next am). When under stress we loss our minerials and heavy metals take there place so that is why I am suggested this to my son. You may want to see if that helps. ... ... Make sure to eat foods with no simply carbs right now,no fruits, ice cream, candy and sugar no protein powder drinks, bars causes more panic feeling..w ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi there, fatigue is caused by inflammation. That is what f...   snobetty   14mo

Hi there, fatigue is caused by inflammation. That is what fatigue is. Just like when you have the flu, your inflamed and you want to sleep all the time. You need to find the source of the inflammation. I was fortunate enough to have access and money to afford one of the best doctors in the country. He has been able to explain everything that is going on with me and it has nothing to do with clearance issues, retracing, tolerance or any of that. I have food allergies that sets my immune system off so that it sends out a whole army of attackers and is always on, causing a lot of inflammation ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Thanks for sharing all that Sn   #147695   14mo

Thanks for sharing all that Sn   [End]
                • I wouldnít say subconcious as much as I would say wiring. I...   snobetty   14mo

I wouldnít say subconcious as much as I would say wiring. It is how we r wired from even in the womb. Based on stress levels and nutritional status of our mothers. I came from an alcoholic mother and as my doctor says I have an overactive amygdyla. But even if my mother just had bad eating habits that would effect development as well. And the fact that the nutritional content of our food sources has become so poor, it is no wonder that so many of our children are being diagnosed autistic, add, anxiety disorders ect. Mindfulness and meditation however can help to rewire those circuits but d ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Since Iím not a medical person   #147695   14mo

Since I'm not a medical person   [End]
                    • Great advice. I was hoping you guys would pull through, and...   hawskfan9325   14mo

Great advice. I was hoping you guys would pull through, and you did! Everyday I feel that I should be in the hospital. I have become pre-occupied with this feeling of sickness. I have been off work, and itís all Iíve thought about. I am gonna work on NB with Wilson, EFT, and just not thinking so much. I wanna get out of bed soon too. ... ... Do you have any good links on EFT guys? Lots out there, but not sure where to turn. I was working 40 hours a week, and playing hockey 3 weeks ago. I am only 25. This just kind of sucks for me.   [End]
                      • Dude, could it be that this might just be a bit of an emoti...   155216   14mo

Dude, could it be that this might just be a bit of an emotional breakdown after the severe detox and your body just giving you a sign you need a break? I think there is such a place for emotional support, and because daily counselling isnt really affordable the SSRI route might help. Not the SARI Traz at the dose you are taking, but an SSRI like Lexapro? I look back and think that if i had started a course two years ago when it was first suggested I probably wouldnt be in this mess now. I say this, but im looking at my rx that i havent cashed yet thinking it might just get better! Should ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Yes. I have a scr1pt ready for Celexa. I have considered it...   hawskfan9325   14mo

Yes. I have a scr1pt ready for Celexa. I have considered it for sure. Itís just kind of got me worried because I know how powerful those are. Maybe it will help though, who knows. I may get it filled. Does your body handle Vitamin C much?   [End]
                          • You know, how many people are on anti-dpís world wide? We o...   155216   14mo

You know, how many people are on anti-dpís world wide? We only hear or read the bad stories, the bad reviews..hells i know a huge amount of people that stuck em out for a year and are doing great. Yes the initial side effects are going to be more pronounced with AF people, but as a few people only here have mentioned they have goid great having them as part of their plan. ... ... I realised today, the nb diet has no seretonin enhancing food, and its winter, no wonder i feel so bad. ... ... We could make a pact, both start them and see how we go? ... ... As for c, i can drink the stuff like cola but dont ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • Wired. Letís bloody do it! I am calling in the RX now. I th...   hawskfan9325   14mo

Wired. Letís bloody do it! I am calling in the RX now. I think that these might help us have a bit more energy and get us motivated to do what we need to do. After all, we know what we need to do right? Itís a matter of having the energy to do so. The SSRI might give us a bit more gas in the tank to take our recovery to the next level. We can always ween off as we feel better :)   [End]
                            • Hi wired ... ... In a similar situation for me vit.D drops...   dave505   14mo

Hi wired ... ... In a similar situation for me vit.D drops 5000 iu er day and 1000mg krill oil did the trick in the winter. Iím not saying will solve your problem but you might try and see. After 3-4 days I already felt the change. Togheter with 5 small meals and almonds.   [End]
                      • Iíve gotten results from using FasterEFT, but never from cl...   natway   14mo

Iíve gotten results from using FasterEFT, but never from classic EFT. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1965608#i ... ... ... What was your diet been like before your crash? Did you eat whatever? Eat tons of meat? Ever calorie restrict? ... ...   [End]
                    • Th brain Is not the main source of inflammation per se. The...   snobetty   14mo

Th brain Is not the main source of inflammation per se. The inflammation starts from other sources like gut issues, nutritional deficiencies (like in my case low ferritin), poor diets, infection, thyroid and so on. But it is when it is left untreated and we keep marching on even when our bodies are giving us signals, that it becomes chronic and reaches our brains and that is when we experience depression, anxiety, and what we experince as adrenal fatigue. Food allergies and allergies for that matter are an oversentization of our bodies while inflammed. It is not that we r allergic per se b ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Sorry this was in response to craig1129, so I hope it is no...   snobetty   14mo

Sorry this was in response to craig1129, so I hope it is not confusing anyone. Sorry to highjack thread.   [End]
                      • This is a great explanation! ... ... I was running on pure...   nyckid10   14mo

This is a great explanation! ... ... I was running on pure adrenaline and I thought I was doing ĒfineĒ when I was in school all day, crammed for tests all night, all the while doing coffee enemas, infrared saunas, parasite cleanses, taking antifungals, etc. ... ... My body was in a constant high cortisol state until May of 2012 when the stress load from school and the detox load from my body was too much and my adrenals couldnít keep up with my bodyís cortisol and adrenaline demands. ... ... Then came the severe crash and I havenít been the same ever since. Lamís protocol got me better for a couple of ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Hi hawskfan9325, ... ... I can not vitamin c right now I ...   Marie64   14mo

Hi hawskfan9325, ... ... I can not vitamin c right now I am in the 4 lows. My Calcium. magnesium , potassium and sodiem are all low. ... ... I am doing NB. I was bedridden. I was diagnosed with Auto-Immune Addison. I suffered. I am in a better place do to Nutritinal Balancing. ... ... I am not against Dr Lam, but how can he treat people when you donít know what supplements are missing. ... ... Marie   [End]
              • Snobetty that is a very valuable piece of information you j...   thelaughingdogs   14mo

Snobetty that is a very valuable piece of information you just contributed. It wasnít tell I read this that I put two and two together. I have been reading for months how most doctors are now saying that most disease is caused by inflammation. Well I have almost gotten over my AF. I have been doing detoxes off and on for a year now and targeting copper with them. Copper seems to have set my body off along with stress four years ago. Well after doing the detoxes I felt so much better but I still noticed I had that flight or fight response in my body that was set off easily all the time. ...   [retrieve this message]
                • You are so welcome. I am glad that I could make that connec...   snobetty   14mo

You are so welcome. I am glad that I could make that connection for you. Another thing I would like to say is that I believe some get cortisol and adrenaline confused. I think sometimes we think it is high cortisol when it is actually adrenaline. And sometimes low cortisol, or fatigue is just inflammation. Yes our cortisol is affected to a degree but it also depends on our brains ability to ask for cortisol. ... ... Again. Not sure that is making sense.   [End]
  • having G1 Problems have no clue what is going on need help!   mzee227   14mo  Ü C Ü

so the last 2 months of my life have been a nightmare to be blunt. i went on a trip to israel (im from the usa) and started having stomach issues there. was told it was jet lag the 1st time i went to the hospital. few days later had the same problem and was told that i had gastritis. ive had gerd issues before this but never felt this terrible. ... ... when i came home a few days later i thought i had the flu and went to the hospital. they said it was just anxiety. went against after throwing up a few times, they gave me some meds and just sent me home again saying i was fine. went back a few d ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Faster, Easier and H...
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

847 messages, 188 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 169, 5 pages,  66,397 page views

"The art of healing comes from nature and not from the physician. Therefore, the physician must start from nature with an open mind."
~ Paracelsus

Image Galler Stress Management Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.95 sec at 4/16/2014 8:16:26 PM, requested by 50.19.144.243, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=382 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15