CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums3946 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Fasting: General Fasting Support Forum

Read This First:   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Fasting Books   Rules
 678,849 page views     4,953 messages     1,202 topics     30 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
48d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Fasting General     All Forums 
Like Fasting: General Fasting Support on Facebook.com
Fasting may promote formation of gallstones.
Flush your liver before and after every fast, to prevent formation of large stones.
Page 30 of 30
1  10  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29   30    

• Completely alleviated testicle swelling during water fast r...   novamute   30h  C

I’ve had swelling of the left testicle since I was about 10 years old, or younger. I always thought it was just bigger. Turns out its not, the testes are the same size. I’m 23 now and the swelling has not increased in volume, its does not bother me unless I’m contacted in the genitals or do any intensive high impact sports e.g. volleyball. ... ... This leads me to believe its not a hernia, since generally hernias increase in size and most cause significant pain at some point. Also I do not have any lump on my groin, except some extra ’mass’ directly to the left of my penis (communicating hyd ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Liver Flush during a water fast   TheWingman   49h  C

Hello people, ... ... I am at day 2 of my 14 days water fast and I want to do a liver flush but I am afrain that that would shock my stomach, I wonder if I should wait untill after the fast or if it’s ok to do it now. I would like to have your opinions and experiences on that. ... ... Thank you in advance   [End]
    • I water fasted for 23 days a year and a half ago. This was ...   myroro   43h

I water fasted for 23 days a year and a half ago. This was before I began liver flushing. I did my first flush about a month after the fast. ... ... In retrospect, I should have done it the other way around. Liver flushing a few times before fasting would have been better. ... ... Fasting will basically cause toxins stored in fatty tissue and organs such as the liver to be released into general circulation, putting an extra burden on your liver. Fasting will stop the normal flow of bile and cholesterol, because you are not consuming fats, proteins, or anything else. This will cause what is probably ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have to admit that the best liver flush I had were the on...   Watch   40h

I have to admit that the best liver flush I had were the ones after a day or two of water fast. And after the Liver flush I had more energy to continue the water fast up to 5 more days. I did several time last year. Real good and I can see the good effect on over all my health and wholeness. ... I think what make us weak during fasting is the amount of toxin lodge out of the tissues into the blood. If we can manage ways to expel some of that out of the body, be it through the skin sweating, massaging etc or take some of the burden off of the liver by doing liver flush, I think we can easily ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Long Term Distilled Water Fast to Completion   synthesis   4d  C

... Hey Everyone, ... ... ... I must say, this is an absolutely wonderful forum. I’ve followed many of you through your posts, and learned a great deal about fasting in and of itself. To be honest, I used to think that it was something that insane people did. After doing my research, learning more abou the body, and visiting this forum frequently, it really makes sense. Why not give the body time to rest and clean itself out? ... ... ... I’ve decided that I am fully read to go ahead and launch my long term fast. I attempted one last year, and made it to day 12. The thing that threw me off was that there w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Need help. Was improving so much now hit with a road block.   daybreak22   19d  C

Hi everyone, ... ... I’ve been on a tough journey to heal myself of my problems and one of the few things that made a difference were good quality probiotics. I’ve not experienced bloating ever since for example. So over time I came across kefir, and read that goats milk kefir is the best option. I ordered Raw goats milk kefir and recieved my order the next day. ... ... I had previously been on a fruit fast and was feeling the best I’ve felt in 5 or 6 years(5 days water fast, 7 day watermelon/grape fast), and my skin was looking like it did when i was 10 years old(I’ve had skin problems for 11years) ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is this just mucus in stool or something else (passed an o...   Kitarist   30d  C

So i had a 23 days long water fast and before i went to it i ate some nuts and some veggies. So it seems thats the stool that came out after the 23 days of water fast. ... ... My question is what is that thing on the stool? Mucus or something else? It happens sometimes but its not so thick as now. ... ... here is a pic: ... ... imgur. com/aML6O9J.jpg ... ... Just copy and remove the space to see the link.   [End]
  • Water Fasting help?   LenoreJ   44d  C

Hi I’m new to long extended fasts and I’m actually worried about my health. I am a bit paranoid that if I do the whole 21 Days I will die or muscle loss will happen. I don’t really have a lot of weight to lose 5’7 136. I’m on day two as of right now and hope to detoxify my body through this process. But I just need clarification on muscle loss and whether or not it is possible I can die from doing this? (I’m sorry if I sound ignorant on my lack of research on water fasting.)   [End]
    • There is a trick I use to prevent any muscle or organ tissu...   edmon171   43d

There is a trick I use to prevent any muscle or organ tissue loss. Before starting the fast I follow a ketogenic diet for 3 weeks. Most muscle loss can be prevented with 5 days of ketosis before fasting but 3 weeks for 100% muscle sparing. As a bonus, the ketogenic diet is a powerful tool for weight loss and you may lose the weight you wanted without even needing to fast. To achieve ketosis you simply eliminate all starch and sugar from your diet and keep your carbohydrate intake as low as you can. Under 20g/day is ideal, but definetely no more than 50g. If you jump right into the fast wit ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Day 2 of Fasting w Ocean Sprays Cranberry Juice exp Dia   Fasting2BBuild   48d

I’m on Day 2 of fasting w/ Ocean Spray’s 100 % Cranberry Juice and I’m experiencing a little bit of dark algae looking diarrhea when I use the restroom. ... ... Today is better than yesterday b/c yesterday I was urinating every 20 to 30 minutes or so. ... ... Also I see people talking about Juicers and juice fasting with juiced veggies, fruits, etc. Is okay that I am juicing with Ocean Spray Cranberry juice? ... Its very sweet so I mix 50% Cranberry juice and 50% water in a 32 OZ bottle. ... ... Plus its just the 2nd of the fast and I’m feeling very weak. ...   [End]
  • Spring cleaning   kernel   58d  C

With Spring just around the corner here in the Algarve I would welcome anyone who wishes to spend some time away from their peer pressure or home responsibilities who wants to try juice fasting at my farm/forest. I have a log cabin for you to stay in, a good garden for intro and fast breaking organic food, the glorious weather associated with southern Portugal and as a personal trainer for many years I can get you fit too. ... For some basic info check out lostplotfarm.jimdo.com. ... Much love peeps, Mitch. x   [End]
  • Completed a 10 day water fast day 5   3Irish17   59d

I have completed a 10 day water fast now for 5 days and I am eating solid food. Having problem urinating and no bowel movement. Any thoughts or help...   [End]
  • Does binge eating cause thyroid problems?   #181211   72d  C

I have been (insanely) overeating daily for over a month and now I noticed the base of my neck is enlarged. ... ... Two years ago, the doctor told me my results showed that I was in the normal range but the higher end for signs that indicated hyperthyroidism. ... ... I am now planning to water fast until I lost the crazy weight I gained. Will this help? I would hate to be on thyroid meds...   [End]
    • An enlarged thyroid can mean many things, including hypothy...   Dancing Love   45d

An enlarged thyroid can mean many things, including hypothyroidism. ... ... The thyroid will generally produce more hormones to speed up your metabolism when you overeat. But the feedback loop also works the other way: if yuo are hyperthyroid, you will be hungrier--however, the fact that you mention you gained a lot of weight points to hypo, not hyperthyroid; but since your last blood tests were two years ago, you need to retake them and discuss them with a doctor to be sure of what is going on with your thyroid. Thyroid issues can be very complex and many doctors do not order all the tests ne ...   [retrieve this message]
    • if you are overeating on processed foods that are demineral...   Professor Terguson   43d

if you are overeating on processed foods that are demineralized and devoid of nutrition it may exacerbate deficiencies in your body.   [End]
  • URGENT - need help,I think I may have keloid on nose   Salenai   79d  C

Hi guys, I had hypertrophic scar for 5 years on my nose from cystic pimple. I had microdmermabrasion done 3 years ago, which improved my scar a little bit, bit also created another scar. That is not important though. ... ... Month and week ago I started massaging hypertrophic scar on nose (near tip) with castor oil, which made scar both worse and better. Since it made it worse as well, I decided to use qtip to massage the oil and keep it within boundaries of scar. ... That was a mistake. Scar became swollen, more raised, wider, scab formed on half of it. Scab fell off after few days. ... Anyways, dur ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Go see a dermatologist asap.   zeus10   79d

Go see a dermatologist asap.   [End]
      • I did see a dermatologist,she said that it seems like I hav...   Salenai   77d

I did see a dermatologist,she said that it seems like I have hypertrophic scar, however, she did not look at it closely enough and remember how it used to be when I visited her last time, which was few months ago. ... ... Scar continues to widen beyond boundaries of the wound unfortunately :/, so I do not know what am I dealing with, still. ... ... Can anyone please help me?:(   [End]
      • Anyone please help me :(   Salenai   75d

Anyone please help me :(   [End]
    • Help someone please :(   Salenai   75d

Help someone please :(   [End]
    • I have the cure for you. First of all, do a google search o...   grizz   74d

I have the cure for you. First of all, do a google search of ”keloid scar iodine” to gain some confidence in the procedure. ... ... I removed a cancerous lesion from my arm using this procedure. Use Lugols 5% iodine from Amazon.Com. that I applied to the lesion 2 times a day for a month. After a month, a scab formed, got itchy & fell off leaving fresh, clean skin with zero disfiguring. You can’t even see where the lesion was, except the new skin is not suntanned so is whiter then the skin surrounding it. Exposure to sunshine will take care of that. ... ... NOTE: It is VERY important to apply the io ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your tip. I already knew about iodine, however, ...   Salenai   69d

Thanks for your tip. I already knew about iodine, however, I am not completely sure about such approach. ... I have read various opinions about it. Some people say that it does not damage normal skin at all, some people say it does. Supposedly it only stains it, while it removes skin tags. ... What is your personal experience? Have you perhaps tried it on other things as well, other than lesion you mentioned? ... ... What about other forms of iodine, such as magnascent, sski, etc.? SSKI is milder one if I am correct, right? ... ... Also, if I may ask you, what kind of diet would you recommend me? I start ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you tried vitamin E lotion? I use Castor oil everyday ...   archus   70d

Have you tried vitamin E lotion? I use Castor oil everyday on my skin, but I would never apply on and open wound. Also use just regular soap for cleaning your face, more like baby soap. ... ...   [End]
      • Thank you. I read about vitamin E a lot, but supposedly it ...   Salenai   69d

Thank you. I read about vitamin E a lot, but supposedly it does nothing for scars at all, and can actually worsen them. Also, in case if I had a keloid, that would be even worse. ... ... Castor oil is great, I tried it, but it made my scar (prior to me damaging it) both worse and better, and still, in case I created keloid, it also is questionable. ... ... Have you tried castor oil on any of your scars?   [End]
        • I have been researching a better iodine solution. Iodine Sa...   grizz   60d

I have been researching a better iodine solution. Iodine Salve is just what you need to place iodine exactly where you want it and with no evaporation of the iodine & no spilling the iodine to your good skin. ... ... See Iodine Cream here: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-testimonials ... ... Also see Skin & Scars for more, ... Grizz ...   [End]
          • Thanks :). Well, from what you have researched, there have ...   Salenai   60d

Thanks :). Well, from what you have researched, there have been people painting their face and nothing bad happening to them. You may be right, or not, not sure how would my skin react to be honest, it could in a good way or in a bad way, I mean, the undamaged skin. But I think that if I painted face on some almost invisible place and see the reaction, and if it was not bad one, then it would surely be safe the paint the scar and around it without any damage. Thanks!:)   [End]
            • You are not listening. ... ... I said to practice on anot...   grizz   60d

You are not listening. ... ... I said to practice on another part of your body to gain experience and confidence. Do you have a mole or some other blemish to practice on? ... ... The skin does react by forming a scab that eventually falls off, leaving fresh new scar free skin. You did not follow my instructions. Google ”Lesion Iodine” or ”Mole Iodine” to learn more about the process. ... ... Do NOT paint around the scar! Paint only the scar and NOT the good skin surrounding it. Go back and re-read my original post. Like I said, practice on another part of your body first to learn how it works. ... ... Grizz   [retrieve this message]
              • I know about that, and that would be my first step of cours...   Salenai   59d

I know about that, and that would be my first step of course :). ... But then again, another step would be paint in somewhere on the face where it would not be visible, to see how my skin reacts over there as well. Skin elsewhere on the body may react in different way than on face. And only then, once I would see that nothing bad happened, I would paint my scar. ... ... Thanks :).   [End]
                • I have read an article, posted on curezone a long time back...   BrightSideOfLife   59d

I have read an article, posted on curezone a long time back about using iodine on scars. It can cause quite a lot of hair growth. I tried lugols iodine on my nose scar only once with 7% solution and I noticed a thicker dark hair right by the scar which I am certain was not there before. It was a lot thicker and darker than the very fine, barely visible hairs on my nose. I did not use any more. ... ... The article about scar healing with iodine had pictures of a mans chest with a large scar and piles of hair growth around the scar! I wouldn’t want to be turned into some hairy yeti so I will avoi ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Hi, thanks. Beside the hair have you noticed any changes ei...   Salenai   46d

Hi, thanks. Beside the hair have you noticed any changes either on your scar or healthy skin? Has healthy skin been damaged at all or not? Also, has scar changed in any way after one application of lugol’s solution? Thanks :).   [End]
                    • The scar seemed to become more red and noticeable after app...   BrightSideOfLife   41d

The scar seemed to become more red and noticeable after applying lugols iodine which apart from the thicker hair was the reason that I only did it once. Once is not really going to make all that much of a difference so cannot really be used as a guide IMO. I think for my purposes, DMSO and nutrients is the way to go. If you have a problem with a keloid scar then our solutions may be different. For me, healing of my skin is very very slow and I tend to scar even with simple scratches. I am therefore going to supply what is needed for collagen/skin formation to try and speed up the healing p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Go for a laser treatment if you feel so bad with you looks....   mollyhixson   51d

Go for a laser treatment if you feel so bad with you looks. There are different treatments which can be done in an affordable budget. After an accident which left many scars on my face, I did a laser treatment from Fairview clinic which was really effective. ...   [End]
    • You might want to investigate something called ”black salve...   frostymug   29d

You might want to investigate something called ”black salve”. It is a blend of herbs which can remove or dissolve skin tags, moles, melanomas in about 10 days to 2 weeks time. It will not harm healthy tissue. I don’t know if it will do anything to a scar though. Try it and see. Do a search on YouTube for ”black salve”. There is also bloodroot which is a herb with similar properties as black salve. Do a search for it also. Amazon has both. Black salve is sometimes called black ointment. Hope this helps.   [End]
  • juice fasting for low stomach acid Hypochlorhydria   snugglykindness   80d  C

i have low stomach acid and i went to c my doctor last week. my liver enzymes were high along with a few other issues. basically the doc said to take betaine HCL and enzymes. ... ... i asked him if i should or could do a juice fast and told him i’d be willing to do it if i should. he didn’t suggest it himself but he seemed to think it was a good idea and when i asked him how long i should do it for he said 7 days. ... ... what i want to ask here is; does juice fasting help with low stomach acid? ... ... every where i search on google or cure zone with the terms low stomach acid, Hypochlorhydria, or Ach ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It sounds like you might have helicobacter pylori which is ...   BrightSideOfLife   74d

It sounds like you might have helicobacter pylori which is converting urea to ammonia to neutralize the acid. It’s an expensive business trying to counter such things using betaine HCL. I was taking 12 caps before I got a slight burning sensation. I then purchased some malic acid, xylitol and clove essential oil and mixed them in water and drank it with my meals. I now take 4 betaine HCL! I have HP and I am about to start trying to iradicate it.   [End]
    • It sounds like you might have helicobacter pylori (HP) whic...   BrightSideOfLife   74d

It sounds like you might have helicobacter pylori (HP) which is converting urea to ammonia to neutralize the acid. It’s an expensive business trying to counter such things using betaine HCL. I was taking 12 caps before I got a slight burning sensation. I then purchased some malic acid, xylitol and clove essential oil and mixed them in water and drank it with my meals. I now take 4 betaine HCL! I have HP and I am about to start trying to eradicate it. ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2379775   [End]
    • One of the natural Remedies for Hypochlorhydria is Ginger t...   bevraf   73d

One of the natural Remedies for Hypochlorhydria is Ginger tea is thought to aid digestion and reduce bloating. In Ayurvedic medicine and traditional Chinese medicine, ginger is considered a digestive tonic. ... ... One the other hand, the cleansing virtues in beets juice is very healing for liver toxicity or bile ailments, like jaundice, hepatitis, food poisoning, diarrhea or vomiting. ... ... This juice recipe might help ... Beet Root 1 beet ... Cabbage (red) 2 leaf ... Carrots 3 medium ... Lemon 1/2 fruit ... Orange 1 fruit ... Pineapple 1/4 fruit ... Spinach 2 handful ... ... Directions ... Process all ingredients in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try juicing Papaya for Stomach, indigestion, hemorrhoids, c...   P4P   70d

Try juicing Papaya for Stomach, indigestion, hemorrhoids, colitis.Potatoes good for intestines, counteracts excess acidity in stomach   [End]
    • All issues of digestion disorders begin in the stomach. Pro...   #177123   47d

All issues of digestion disorders begin in the stomach. Proper ph in your stomach is needed.Eating fermented foods beginning with yogurt also helps to restore important bacteria that are super important.Start with apple cider vineger a teaspoon or two first thing in the morning. Lemon juice in water is also a good beginning. ... ... Try this juice too using your slow juicer ... 1 young thai coconut ... 8 Carrots ... 2 stalks Celery   [End]
  • Candida CleanseGut Restoration irregular stool   #180776   84d  C

Hey everyone, I’m new here and would love a little advice. I’ve been on a Candida/Bowel cleanse here for 2 weeks now, only 2 more to go! My diet has been leafy greens, almonds, homemade garlic guacamole, and steak. Within 3 days I’ll be starting the last phase which is a 9 day water and lemon juice fast. I will also be taking the following supplements; Psyllium Husk, Bentonite Clay, Slippery Elm (leaky gut) and Marshmellow Root (leaky gut.) I will continue taking Grapefruit Seed Extract full spectrum throughout this time as well. My goal is to restore my gut, its lining, knock out Candida, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Help I want to do a LC after my 10 day MC, how do you trans...   undercovermermaid   3mo  C

Hello! ... ... I am on day 4 of my MC. So far it has been heavenly, and I am really enjoying the experience. I don’t have any literature at the moment, I am depending on these forums, and my friends who have done the MC for information. I am interested in very fully cleansing my system, and only recently learned about LC. ... ... The question is: ... ... How do I correctly transition from the MC to the LC, what is the timing involved exactly? ... ... Would any of you be able to lay it out pretty straight forward? Like: ... Day one after the last day of your MC start ... Day two after your MC start   [retrieve this message]
    • They suggest do some juicing the first 2 days and light eat...   hanna   89d

They suggest do some juicing the first 2 days and light eating. Since you need bile for the flush it is better ... to wait a few days so the bile can be built up after the ... fast. ... ... Parasite cleansing you can do anytime but the liverflush ... might be enough. ... ... I don’t know the other questions do a search on the MC forum. Just put in the search box oil pulling and see what they say. ... ... In general the basic cleanses are liverflush, bowel cleanse, kidney cleanse, parasite cleanse (though I never needed it since I did many liverflushes). ... There are forums for the cleanses. The same for oil pull ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ok first your getting way ahead of yourself that’s why your...   nissan350z   23d

Ok first your getting way ahead of yourself that’s why your confused...do the mc dont worry bout the other stuff it’s not necessary.. follow the recipe as directed. I don’t suggest doing it for prolonged periods of time do 5 days take weekend off eating small amounts and healthy then do another 5....give yourself a break like 2 weeks eating healthy   [End]
  • Water fast (fasting buddy!!)   Finbanana   3mo  C

I’m starting a 21 day water fast or possibly longer (30 days) ... and I’m looking for a fasting buddy because I find that it’s really hard to do it on your own...hope to find one. ... :D   [End]
  • Fasting AMALGAm fillings to become loose ?   meteora14   3mo

I wonder if fasting can have some effect on amalgam fillings, I say make the filling loose   [End]
  • Paragone Parasite Cleanse during Water Fast   Brilliantje   3mo  C

Hello Everyone, ... ... I am on Day 2 of a lemon water fast with Water enemas (morning and evening) and also on Day 2 of the Paragone Parasite Cleanse Kit. ... I was reading about the diet restrictions what to all to avoid, but was wondering if it would not be even more ffective to fast while doing the cleanse? I started now already, but wanted some feedback if the Paragone will be as effective as if I would regularly eat during that time. ... Thanks for your help.   [End]
  • Need Advice   nataldav2   4mo  C

I am on day 20 of 40 days. The only issue I have is my stomach growling anf the nausea that goes with it. Its like I feel stuff moving in my belly then it comes out(yea from the back) LOL ... ... The problem is it makes me nauseous, on top of the normal weakness and dizziness, this makes me really want to quit. I caint get releaf from the nausea. I have tried sparking water, peppermint and chamomile tea and nothing helps. ... ... Its so badd its causing me not to be able to work. I understand that bile and stuff is coming out my GI track, but is there anything I can do?   [End]
  • Old Injury Pain during Fast   nataldav2   4mo

I am on day 15 of 40 day fast. Last year I had a inflamed heel spur that I took meds for and the pain stopped. ... ... A few days ago its back and much worse. I can hardly walk on my foot now. I read how the body is healing itself during the fast. ... ... How long do you think I will be in pain and should I take naproxin during this fast for the pain and inflammation? ... ...   [End]
  • Would drinking alcohol/4 lokos break ketosis if I'm on a ve...   ferisong   4mo  C

... ... I’d like to try a mostly fat diet to test some n=1. The point will be to maintain ketosis for at least 10 days, and see what happens. I inevitably get invitations to go out around this time of year, and drinking is usually involved. ... ... 4 lokos is my drink of choice, but I know it’s high in sugar...if I’m eating 200 calories of grass fed beef lard a day, would alcohol prevent me from maintaining ketosis? ... ...   [End]
  • Slow Weight Loss   nataldav2   4mo  C

I am currently on day 11 of a 40 day water fast. I have fasted before for 17 days and I lost 10lbs my first week. ... ... This time I am loosing about 1lb a day. I don’t get it. Last time I was about 10lbs per week now its about 7lbs. ... ... What do you think? ... ... I went from 206 to 198 last week and as of today I am 194. That’s about 12lbs and I am on day 11 hmmm   [End]
  • Water Fasting Failure, and question   perseverance22   4mo  C

Today was day 4 of my first water fast. I’ve had to cook for my family and that has been my biggest temptation. It was so bad yesterday I drank a sip of diluted orange juice just to shut my mind and stomach up. Today, however, I started feeling like I HAD to eat something. Started getting nauseated and because the stomach pains were so bad. I was also having serious acid reflux (which I didn’t know could be a detox symptom.) I feel like I failed. Can I pick up tomorrow with just water, or should I just call it quits and start again next week? I thought maybe my body or mind wasn’t really r ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try intermittent fasting: alternate one day of eating with ...   Dancing Love   4mo

Try intermittent fasting: alternate one day of eating with one day (or 2-3) of not eating. Knowing that you can eat ”tomorrow” can help give you the psychological boost to get through the day. Some people, for a variety of reasons (poor health, etc.), cannot fast for extended periods of time. The cleansing effects of intermittent fasting will not be as strong, but that can be a good thing for someone with a more sensitive system. ... ... Also, when you do eat, the food will taste much better after a day or two of not eating so you will probably feel a lot more satisfied eating smaller quantitie ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for your suggestion. I think I will try intermitt...   perseverance22   4mo

Thank you for your suggestion. I think I will try intermittent fasting. I’m not sure my body was ready for this task. I did have some watermelon, and it tasted soooo sweet, and I’m sure that’s because I didn’t eat for almost 4 days. I’m still trying to figure this whole thing out and get my blood pressure under control. I appreciate your reply to my question! :-)   [End]
    • Natural saturated oils and fats are stored and easily acces...   beatty57   4mo

Natural saturated oils and fats are stored and easily accessed for heat and energy. Fats stored from foods that the body does not easily digest, such as refined sugars, oils, junk and processed food. These fats are not easily burned for heat and energy at any time, so we are stuck with them. ... When fasting, we trigger the natural survival instinct to store fat for the next period of starvation. Thats why animals store fat for heat and energy to survive the winters. ... ... Once in a while I will eat only fresh fruit during the day and some form of natural fats, like avocado, raw nuts and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you ever tried EFT? ... ... It works for anything. ...   InCharge   4mo

Have you ever tried EFT? ... ... It works for anything. ... I use it when I fast and start feeling hunger. ... If I have a headache ... If I have pain ... anything. ... ... Emofree.com The long version. When I first learned it. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnTwiQY2hcM The short version. ... ... Now I combine some of both. ... ... Try it.   [End]
  • 84.5 lbs to lose. Trying something different here.   catchtheislands   4mo  C

I started a fast type weight loss plan I developed 4 days ago. ... I don’t know if its candida or allergies or both. I had bad habits much of my life and losing weight was all but impossible. ... ... Down from 268.6 to 261.6 this AM with all of day 4 to go. ... I feel incredible. ... ... Trying a saltwater flush this am. Its been about 5 minutes and I can really feel things moving on through... ... Good lord! ... ... Basically water every two hours ... Protein shakes every 3 hours (to keep from metabolism from taking a dive and avoid muscle loss) Low carb (under 6 grams & high protein 20 grams or more, two scoops) ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There’s no scientific evidence that ”candida” should be a p...   CatVersusRoomba   4mo

There’s no scientific evidence that ”candida” should be a problem for you. Using protein shakes isn’t fasting. You don’t need excess protein and the longevity studies are indicating that the methionine in animal protein is an aging compound. Whatever protein you get from eating veggies, fruits, beans, and grains should be enough.   [End]
  • Can I get a root canal while fasting?   #178867   4mo  C

I am embarking on my yearly 21 day water fast and am and now on day 8. I woke at 3am this morning with a horrendous toothache. My tooth felt like it was on fire. I went to the dentist and found out I need a root canal. She went ahead & put me on antibiotics (for the infected pulp & nerve) and scheduled the procedure for next Monday. I know that root canals aren’t always the best way to go, but I HAVE to get this taken care of. The pain is too much to bare. ... ... (I am aware of all of the risks involved in a root canal procedure. Please, no lecturing. I know that getting the tooth removed & r ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I lost a filling 3 or 4 months ago. With a mouth full of ba...   beatty57   4mo

I lost a filling 3 or 4 months ago. With a mouth full of bad teeth I had been taking 8 to 12 grams vitamin C to kill the inflammation, no infection no pain. I took 35 grams of vitamin c in 16 hours until the inflammation of the lost fill was was gone. . One week ago another tooth got infected and took 16 grams to kill the inflammation in 6 hours. No pain since with the 8 to12 grams to maintain. Vitamin C is totally non toxic and will make the root canal less painful and heal faster and no Drug side affects including the Novocain. I do not have the money for the dental work I need at this t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Just my opinion-root canals cause many very bad health issu...   phelp   4mo

Just my opinion-root canals cause many very bad health issues years later. Google dental meridian chart and know what organ system the tooth is on-that way later in life you will know what to look for if you have unrelated health issues.   [End]
    • I don’t see a problem with it except as you come up in the ...   CatVersusRoomba   4mo

I don’t see a problem with it except as you come up in the dental chair post procedure you could experience dizziness, but just be careful getting up out of the dental chair when you’re done. That could happen even if you’re not fasting. ... ... If obese people can get root canals, what makes you think it’s dangerous for somebody fasting?   [End]
    • I just wanted to update this thread to let everybody know t...   badnewsbroad   4mo

I just wanted to update this thread to let everybody know that I had my root canal this morning and was completely fine. The shots hurt quite a bit more than they normally would, but once I was numb I was a-okay. ... ... I am now on day 15 of my fast and things have been wonderful. In root canals past, (I’ve had 3!) the pain afterwards has been mind-numbingly excruciating, but this was a completely different experience. I had absolutely zero pain afterwards and I give full credit to this fasting experience. How amazing is that?! A root canal with zero pain! ... ... I wish you all the the best on ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re Can I get a root canal while fasting   phelp   3mo

You are wise enough to fast and yet still think a root canal is healthy. ... My opinion is root canals are maybe the single worst thing you can do for health   [End]
      • Some people take dental health seriously. ”Alternative medi...   CatVersusRoomba   89d

Some people take dental health seriously. ”Alternative medicine” will not rid the body of dental disease but a root canal will and can save your teeth and gum health. ... ... I think the single worst thing you can do for your health is smoke cigarettes, but that’s just me. You have a nice day now.   [End]
        • Great topic to discuss. Just for the record I said do not g...   phelp   89d

Great topic to discuss. Just for the record I said do not get a root canal-I didn’t say to use any alternative medicine. Research is at best mixed. Mayo clinic and Price did plenty of research back about a 100 years ago and concluded that root canals cause disease. Mercola has several videos on his site explaining why he thinks you should never get a root canal. Tom Rau (Switzerland) also believes root canals are bad for your health. I also know plenty of MD in America that think root canals are bad for your health. I just usually point out the meridian chart so you will have a clue la ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My fasting experience: please tell your thoughts   cartmn   5mo  C

After a few days water fasting I actually feel better. Have started re-feeding with small amounts of vegetarian food, will spend some time on a low-calorie diet now. ... I started writing about my experience at http://mybudapestblog.wordpress.com/. Please feel free to tell your thoughts, I am interested in opinions of people who have done fasting or think about it. ... My doctor suggests that fasting for a week during each month may considerably increase life span. I am not sure if I’ll be able to do that at the same time with work and daily routine, although I hope to fast for 2-3 days from tim ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Everyone is in control of the amount of food he or she cons...   halbertlaec   5mo

Everyone is in control of the amount of food he or she consumes each day, so our intake of calories is something we can control. Lifestyle and work habits partially determine how many calories we need each day. Someone whose job involves heavy physical labor will naturally burn more calories in a day than someone who sits at a desk most of the day. Complete food control is not a solution for reduce weight. Take a small amount of food at a regular intervals of time. ...   [End]
    • Love the blog. I started my own... operationfineass.blogspo...   catchtheislands   4mo

Love the blog. I started my own... operationfineass.blogspot.com ... I commented on yours.   [End]
    • According to the experts fasting is not good for our health...   daisykurein   4mo

According to the experts fasting is not good for our health because it reduce the quantity of water and muscles tissues. At the time of our fasting our body is not properly hydrate then it begins to lose much of its water weight and we think that this is our fat loss. The major cut in the calories along with the lack of hydration leads to a loss of muscles tissues which are very important for our growth. Loosing muscles makes your body inefficient at fat burning. ... Long term side effect of fasting: not only fasting damage your immunity system but it can also damage your internal body organs ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would say don’t ever touch meat, dairy, or overt oils to ...   CatVersusRoomba   4mo

I would say don’t ever touch meat, dairy, or overt oils to increase lifespan. You also want a BMI between about 18.5 and 22 and keep it there. ... ... I’d try fasting longer if I were you. The health benefits can be remarkable. I don’t know about once a week, Seifried’s studies indicate a 7-10 day fast once a year, but those days need to be consecutive and preferably 10 days minimum and not 7.   [End]
    • Fasting works great as a anti aging method but you need som...   alissa58   4mo

Fasting works great as a anti aging method but you need some more steps like, will have to take balance diet, regular exercise etc.   [End]
  • Is it ok to start a fast while constipated and full?   ferisong   5mo  C

I’m going to try a 10 day fast to fix my ongoing digestion issues. I always feel fatigued, tired, and in general poor health. ... I have chronic constipation which seems to be the source of the trouble. I’d like to go on a ketogenic paleo diet, but meat seems to make the constipation worse. Awful headaches, legs feel dead, etc. ... ... important to note crohns and IBS is in the family, im 21 ... ... Last week I tried clearing myself out with laxatives for a few days before the faast, because I think being constipated while fasting would diminish the healing effects and not allow me to reset properly. P ...   [retrieve this message]
    • In my experience doing water fasts it is better to start a ...   InCharge   5mo

In my experience doing water fasts it is better to start a fast after a day of light eating so I wouldn’t think a Thanksgiving meal would be good just prior to the fast. For one thing it’s to easy to gorge yourself at that meal. ... ... Also doing a Hulda Clarke Liver cleanse prior to the fast would be good for you since you have the constipation problem. The reason being the first item on the cleanse is drinking 4 doses of Epsom salt in water, or juice. The idea is to clean the colon so the liver stones, etc. won’t be hindered when you drink the olive oil solution that follows. There is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 14 day water fast? your experience?   #127197   5mo  C

I am wondering what YOUR experience was on a 14 day water fast. ... ... - starting / ending weight ... - did you notice any phsyical difference? ... - how did you feel emotionally, during and after? ... - did you regain the weight lost? ... ... I just need some inspiration. I’ve done a few 3-5 day water fasts but am at my highest and so depressed. Currently 5’ 0” and 192 lbs :( how much do you think I can lose in 2 weeks of water fasting? And will it be noticeable? ... ... Thank you!   [End]
  • 30 day Juice fast!   buddykiss   5mo  C

Hello, I just got off a 7 day water fast and so happy to go into my first day of a three seris juice fast. Today 11/24/2013 is my first day. My last will be on Christmas Eve 12/24/2013. Im trying to get rid of an ovarian cyst. I did a low fat raw food diet for 6 months and it went form 10cm to 4cm. I hoping that the juice will do the trick.I will be doing mostly gerson juicing & Coconut water. Also essiac tea. Any sugestions would be helpful. Thank you   [End]
  • My fasting experience   cartmn   5mo  C

I wish to start sharing my fasting experience (hoping that some readers’ attention and discussions will stimulate my willpower so I may avoid excess calories and stay fit later on too). ... I am interested in others’ experiences, so please share your thoughts. You may also visit http://mybudapestblog.wordpress.com/ where I’ll write about my daily progress, as well as about my impressions from Budapest, Hungary.   [End]
  • I need a fasting buddy/buddies   #178319   5mo  C

Hello ... ... I’m psyching myself to do a lengthy juice fast beginning December 1st. I’ve previously done a week, 10 days and a 30 day fast. Now I want to do a 60 or 90 day fast. It would be great to do so with support. Anyone???   [End]
  • Sign My Petition Please and Pass it Along   glaxony   6mo  C

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/eliminate-mandatory-participation-universal-health-care/H4sczQL1   [End]
  • 30 Day Broth Fast   mike93108   6mo  C

HI ... I started a doctor (MD) recommended and supervised 30 day broth fast. ... ... I found so little in the way of blogs that I thought that I would start one. Please feel free to subscribe or follow. ... ... While the fast is in place, the blog will list the most recent posting. So if you want to read from the beginning, you might need to scroll down. You’re smart, you’ll figure it out. ... ... Here it is. ... http://30daybrothfast.blogspot.com/   [End]
  • Coconut water fasting vs just water fasting   Trystan   6mo  C

Hello, ... ... I was wondering what are the differences between fasting with coconut water and just a water fast? Will both give me the same benefits over time? ... ... I was thinking of doing a straight water fast but I want to continue doing bikram yoga so I thought maybe if I added coconut water to the water fast that would help. But if the benefits are not the same or different I may decide to just do a water fast. ... ... Thank you everyone for your help and answers!   [End]
  • Absolute contraindications to using very-low-calorie weight...   #177550   6mo

Absolute contraindications to using very-low-calorie weight loss diets or practicing fasting: ... ... Malignant arrthytmias ... Protein wasting disease ... (e.g. lupus, Cushing’s syndrome) ... Major system failure (e.g. liver failure, renal failure) ... Drug therapy causing protein wasting (steroids, antineoplastic agents) ... Metastatic cancer (stage IV) ... Diabetes, type 1, juvenile ... Severe osteoporosis ... MI or stroke within last 6 months ... Anorexia ... Pregnance or lactation ... ... More inforamtion about safety fasting I found here: http://www.anti-aging-plan.com/en/diseases/contraindications_for_fasting_and_very ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fasting and antifungals / enemas   skally   6mo  C

So like many other people here I’m struggling with candida overgrowth. ... After trying lots of different things i started doing a water fast about 3 days ago. ... Right now I’m taking antifungals in the morning and noon. In the afternoon I’m taking laxatives / doing salt water flushes and at night I’m doing probiotics enemas. ... It’s definitely working (getting TONS of mucus + dead candida out). ... The only question I have is if I can stay on that program for a longer period of time (maybe another week) or am I slowly killing myself? Would adding some vegetable juices (no starch) help to strenghten ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would start doing anti-fungal enemas as well and AS MANY ...   CRCBIZNITCH   6mo

I would start doing anti-fungal enemas as well and AS MANY AS POSSIBLE. ... ... If you do indeed have a chronic candida infection THEN NO YOU ARE NOT KILLING YOURSELF. You are actually doing your body an incredible service. You won’t die. Quite the opposite really. ... ... You don’t need to do a fast... just eat TONS of fermented veggies and drink non-denatured whey protein 3-4 times a day. Support your immune system as well. Go to the doc and have him/her prescribe you with nystatin. ... ... Stop planning ahead. It’s pointless and will do you more harm than good probably. Focus only what helps you in ...   [retrieve this message]
      • If I keep doing the antifungals + enemas + probiotics how l...   skally   6mo

If I keep doing the antifungals + enemas + probiotics how long do you think it will take until most of the die-off is over and I can start eating a diet above 2000kcal again? ... I’m already pretty skinny and don’t want to loose to much weight. On the other hand I never experienced die-off even close to what I’m getting right now and I think if I would start eating anything more than vegetables too soon the candida could recover.   [End]
        • That’s what I mean by thinking too far ahead.. you start wo...   CRCBIZNITCH   6mo

That’s what I mean by thinking too far ahead.. you start worrying about your weight and other things like that.. ... ... What I’m telling you is to focus all of your energy into this damn candida overgrowth thing until you forget you even had it. ... ... You can still remain a healthy weight by eating vegetables, non-denatured whey protein shakes, eggs, and even meat. ... ... I opted out of eating eggs and meat because my digestion WAS WRECKED and I didn’t even want to bother with taking high amounts of betaine HCL. ... ... Avocados have 200-300 calories each. You can get your 2000 on those alone if you wa ...   [retrieve this message]
          • That actually helped a lot, thank you. ... I will keep doin...   skally   6mo

That actually helped a lot, thank you. ... I will keep doing the antifungals, enemas and probiotics and will probably just drink fresh vegetable juices until I’m not getting any dead candida out anymore. Antifungals/enemas/probiotics in combination with a fast or veg-juice fast is by far the most effective thing i’ve done to heal my candidiasis (Tried all the different ”anti” candida diets + supplements. The popular high fat / low carb diet actually made things worse for me) ... I will keep you guys updated on how it goes   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... A fast is rather extreme. It’s not about eati...   CThomas   6mo

Hi, ... ... A fast is rather extreme. It’s not about eating less - it’s about eating smart! ... ... Eat vegetables like artichoke, broccoli, cabbage, garlic, kale, onions etc ... ... Probiotic yogurts or kefir, eat fresh & organic beef, chicken, lamb & turkey. ... ... Nuts: almonds, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds & walnuts. Avoid cashews & pistachios as these are high in carbohydrates. ... ... You can try stevia extracts if you have a sugar craving & obviously can’t eat standard sugar! ... ... Just avoid foods high in sugar & carbs. For drinks, green or cinnamon tea, water and obviously no sugary sodas or beer! Avo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • at a disheartening loss for words   RR Help Me! onehumanexperience   6mo  C

It seems my story is nothing out of the ordinary these days, though for me it is a living hell. I have been feeling sick for most of my life and I remember being a small child and telling people i feel things moving in my body and no one believing me. I am now 24 and literally at my witts end. ... ... Long story short I was very sick and realized I had a candida infection my entire life and sought out ways to treat it. The best thing i found was diet change and various herbs. I changed to a totally organic paleo diet and lost 25 lbs in 3 months, I was 130 and now i am 108. I am very health co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • No worries, we are all on the same boat here. I can imagi...   taroki   6mo

No worries, we are all on the same boat here. I can imagine sleep being a major issue and I totally feel your pain. ... ... Have you tried anything stronger like MMS or the parasite drugs? Dr. Chieu in Vietnam can help if you are having trouble finding the drugs. ... ... If you got a lot of parasites, don’t bother with the herbal stuff or zapper because those will only scatter them.   [End]
      • The saddest thing about this whole matter is some how it is...   onehumanexperience   6mo

The saddest thing about this whole matter is some how it is connected with a conspiracy! All of the foods and products available literally allow the body to become entirely infested with these creatures and some how for some reason most of the doctors out there do not believe or maybe taught not to believe that this is happening all around us here in the US. ... ... I have started to believe they are demons though some may not see it from this point of view, but I am very spiritual and have come to the conclusion that they are. ... ... They suck out all of the life force from us and though I feel F ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Someone on curezone gave me advice a while ago that testing...   Xelaetaks   6mo

Someone on curezone gave me advice a while ago that testing for parasites and finding out exactly what you have can make a big difference. ... ... For example if you find out you have hookworms or a tapeworm the medicine that used can make a big difference in effectiveness. I agree with taroki about the herbal stuff. I took herbals for parasites a while back and while it did kill a lot of things I think it also caused them to move around. ... ... With the medicine I don’t think scattering happens as much really. For example I think albendazole blocks parasites from getting food but maybe it make ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Oh god please don’t say demons....and PLEASE NEVER say this...   #176675   6mo

Oh god please don’t say demons....and PLEASE NEVER say this to anyone in the medical field IF you decide to get something checked. ... ... You may be spiritual but these are not demons ok? I’m just trying to talk some sense into you here. ... ... The fact that you would describe this as such even HERE makes you look suspect. And THAT is saying something!!! ... ... I’m sorry but that is the truth. ... ... I’m a little put off too because it seems odd that you would be suffering this much but would be so reluctant to try REAL medications that are proven to kill the very thing that you believe is ailing you??? ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I was comparing them to demons.(Im sure you dont believe in...   onehumanexperience   6mo

I was comparing them to demons.(Im sure you dont believe in demons either! but thats a personal thing) I am looking for REAL medications, but all the posts im reading about people trying abenz etc are not working. If you dont have anything nice to say, you shouldnt post on here. people are having real problems, you may not understand and I am not expecting you to, but you should keep negative opinions to your self.   [End]
            • NO actually...you WERE in fact saying you had demons. And N...   #176675   6mo

NO actually...you WERE in fact saying you had demons. And NO, I do NOT believe in demons because I don’t generally like to live my life in that kind of fear based horror movie mentality thank you very much. ... ... It was YOU that was negative...NOT ME. ... ... And, excuse me too, but I WAS trying to be nice to you as a matter of fact. I took the time to write to you and express WHY you were having the fallout that you were. You are talking like a person who does not appear to be of sound mind and I feared for you propagating your theory to others. ... ... Be grateful that some people will call it like ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I had complete scattering, tried all the protocols and Scab...   Deesmiles   6mo

I had complete scattering, tried all the protocols and Scabdraggr’s Fenbendazole was the only thing that quieted the storm. Since it is a broad spectrum anti-parasitic it works for lots of folks with an array of symptoms. I took it for 7 days and discovered I did not have any of the current list of parasite categories. I had the somewhat newly discovered ”ropeworm” which utilizes enemas. You can keyword ”Scabdraggr” and find his protocols or ”ropeworm” to add to your knowledge pool. ... ... Peace and healing   [End]
                • So what did you do exactly? Can you tell me more about your...   onehumanexperience   6mo

So what did you do exactly? Can you tell me more about your story?   [End]
                  • It’s quite the daunting process...but when you consider les...   Deesmiles   6mo

It’s quite the daunting process...but when you consider less then 10 hours for healing years/decades of suffering it’s pretty amazing. ... ... Since the protocol is patented (I’m in the copyright biz and have a hunch it’s not supposed to be posted)I can give you an idea and message you more details about my experience. ... ... There is a Milk and Salt enema ... A Baking Soda enema ... A Eucalyptus leaves and Eucalyptus oil enema ... followed by a lemon enema ... ... The holding times seem impossible but I was able to pull it off!! :D ....I did the best I could and feel I have achieved 85% recovery. However it was ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Yes please do I am interested   onehumanexperience   6mo

Yes please do I am interested   [End]
                    • And by the way, does this help if they have nests in my hea...   onehumanexperience   6mo

And by the way, does this help if they have nests in my head?   [End]
                      • Not sure how it works but yes, the major movement in my hea...   Deesmiles   6mo

Not sure how it works but yes, the major movement in my head began to decline rapidly. Not sure which video had mention of how the Ropeworm bubbles propel the specimen for movement.. so I’m guessing it was the Ropeworm or the immune system load from the Ropeworm made a fun park for another parasites to move freely. However, if it was another parasite it has to have been a super species...because I took herbal and all the med. protocols to no avail. ... ... Cure Zone is a blessing... ... I’m so happy we have some healing options : ) ... ...   [End]
                    • Wow thats crazy. I watched that video about them from one o...   onehumanexperience   6mo

Wow thats crazy. I watched that video about them from one of your posts and i passed a lot of things that looked like that after enemas and didnt think twice! You may have saved my life. Thank you!   [End]
                    • Yes high enemas with anti helminths substances certainly he...   david1o1   6mo

Yes high enemas with anti helminths substances certainly help to kill some parasites and decrease the load, but i would also ingest these substances so that it reaches the oesophagus, stomach, small intestine. ... The cleanliness and good state of the small intestine is especially important because this is were the absorbtion of nutrients takes place.   [End]
                      • I believe its possible to starve many of them off as well. ...   onehumanexperience   6mo

I believe its possible to starve many of them off as well. I have cut out all carbs and pastas and breads, eating mostly vegetables and some tart fruits, minimal grains, minimal protein, lots of teas and always ginger teas which make them start to move around, and garlic teas. They are very hungry which is why they are moving so much. It will weaken them over time so I can kill them off in big numbers slowly and safely. Enemas over the last 3 months and recently have produces HUNDREDS of blobs, specs, onion looking things, seed looking things. Isn’t it pretty incredible that most of it loo ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Hi there~ ... ... Could you please message me as well the ...   sarahhope   6mo

Hi there~ ... ... Could you please message me as well the protocol? I am in dire need of some progress. I was just diagnosed late stage Lyme plus I have a ton of co-infections. The parasites are going crazy! I need to put them in check. ... ... Thank you so much! ...   [End]
              • Im not saying im ”possessed by demons” and Im not saying th...   onehumanexperience   6mo

Im not saying im ”possessed by demons” and Im not saying that I wont put a pill in my mouth, but it takes more than a pill to heal the body. If someone has a life long systemic parasitic infection, I highly doubt a magical pill is going to cure it all. Any toxic thing can kill a few worms, but it doesnt mean it will magically change 24 years of sickness. Of course something is wrong here! Something IS very wrong, but your posts are very rude and disheartening. Im sure there are others who feel the same as me, are you going to go around to all the posts who say they feel hopeless and even l ...   [retrieve this message]
                • [quote] ... most if not all cases of schizophrenia, paranoi...   david1o1   6mo

[quote] ... most if not all cases of schizophrenia, paranoia, manic depression, suicidal feelings and anger issues are actually caused by parasitic infestation? ... [/quote] ... I tend to agree with this. I think there is an hidden war between human cells and helminths and doctors don’t know how to diagnose an infection accurately.   [End]
                  • I am starting to believe this too.   thisiswow   6mo

I am starting to believe this too.   [End]
                    • Same here. I noticed my bipolar and depression disappeared...   taroki   6mo

Same here. I noticed my bipolar and depression disappeared after detox, not to mention my bf’s mental symptoms after Abendazole. ... ... I read about how Toxoplasma Gondii causes schizophrenia and I wouldn’t be surprised if other not yet known parasites are the cause of everyone’s mental health symptoms.   [End]
                      • I had almost all of the text book mental illnesses growing ...   onehumanexperience   6mo

I had almost all of the text book mental illnesses growing up. My mom did too. We all had an infestation that no one would ever even consider thinking about in this day and age unfortunately.   [End]
                      • Thats amazing. I can tell you that I was suffering from sev...   onehumanexperience   6mo

Thats amazing. I can tell you that I was suffering from severe anxiety and paranoia and clinical depression for YEARS, well my whole life to be exact. It wasnt until a few months ago, i changed my diet and got a colonic and my anxiety and depression diminished by more than HALF! During the colonic I felt extremely ill and almost vomited many times, because of all the years worth of toxins in my gut. After wards and from then on i felt more ALIVE and more awake... It was amazing. A few months later I did the detox and thats when all this crazy scattering started.   [End]
                        • Early last summer I started crying a lot and for about a mo...   thisiswow   6mo

Early last summer I started crying a lot and for about a month I was in a sudden and really bad depressed state. I tried to assign somd reason to this mood so that it made sense (even though things were going great with me and I really had no reason to feel that way and hadn’t in what seems lije forever now) It could have been ptsd related but it doesn’t matter to the story I am about to describe. ... ... ... I had not had a colonic since 2008 and I decided to get one to wash out any remnants of medications I had had for the past few years... sleeping pills, antibiotics, and 2 months of antidepr ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Here you go being alarming again. ... ... If you’re going ...   #176675   6mo

Here you go being alarming again. ... ... If you’re going to regurgitate information from the internet, please try to be a little more discerning of the information. ... ... Toxo is a RISK factor for schizophrenia amongst about 30 other risk factors, environmental, genetics, childhood experiences, resistance, stress, medications, socioeconomic and geographic factors and so on. This is not the same as saying it ”causes” it. ... ... It is affected by how dopamine is released in the body and many things can affect this process as well. ... ... Scary and sad to think that the tunnel vision you have about parasit ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Or they aren’t allowed because too much $ in psych drugs th...   Birk   6mo

Or they aren’t allowed because too much $ in psych drugs that are addictive & other half that don’t work. I read in a few places we are only 10% ”us” and we are 90% ”them” aka the parasites, bacteria, fungus, viruses, etc that infect us. Sad but I believe that too.   [End]
                    • The thing is everyone is pushing me to take pharmaceuticals...   onehumanexperience   5mo

The thing is everyone is pushing me to take pharmaceuticals and I have spent weeks reading every post and it’s not working for anyone!! It works temporarily then comes back worse. It’s used to worm ”control” not eradication. I ordered the Humaworm started today, started garlic protocol 4 crushed garlic cloves on an empty stomach twice a day and every food I eat is antiparasitic. No carbs sugars or starches mostly fruits and veggies. They are all up in my head now and I wonder what will happen. So many people are auffering from this it’s amazing really that such a condition exists on such m ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • I am glad you are killing your vampire but um....pharmaceut...   #176675   5mo

I am glad you are killing your vampire but um....pharmaceuticals work for an OVERWHELMINGLY large group of people suffering from parasitic infections. ... ... I will tell you who it doesn’t work for: ... ... 1. People who caused hyper infection ... 2. :People who caused scattering ... 3. People who took too much herbs ... 4. People who did not take enough meds, the right meds or for long enough ... ... ... And if you think that they are as smart and witty as Merlin, then what would make you think some dirt and oil will kill them? ... ... Just asking. ... ... You need a protagonist in your life. Maybe this/these are good on ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I was suffering with ”bipolar” ll years ago. I did the GA...   ldschick   5mo

I was suffering with ”bipolar” ll years ago. I did the GAPS diet, which wasn’t exactly what I needed, but ... long story short, ... I ended up taking an antibiotic, then eating a LOT of home-brewed Kefir (I learned about Kefir from gaps, for which I am thankful) ... and ... my ”mood disorder” ... DISAPPEARED. Since then I have started other things, coffee enemas and nutritional balancing, and ways of thinking, and chakra healing, etc. My point is ~ the critters in my belly were doing a serious number on my brian/mind. I’m thankful to no longer have hypomania or major depression. It ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • The thing is every one is infected with some kind of parasi...   onehumanexperience   5mo

The thing is every one is infected with some kind of parasite for ... The beginning of time. They learned to evolve and adapt long before we realized they were there! They are much smarted and stronger than people realize! Why do we see all the sufferers on cz trying everything and mostly it’s not working!!! That’s why we are on here! There is something wrong! But I think people really aren’t getting better because it takes an entire diet change and to not feed them! No amount of herbs or meds are going to work if we continue to feed them. Plus making the body alkaline so they can’t live the ...   [retrieve this message]
                • HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! ... ... You are a FOOL!!!!!!!!!!! ....   #176675   6mo

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! ... ... You are a FOOL!!!!!!!!!!! ... ... Oh my this is tooooo much. One pill huh? Well okay, so maybe take a ”course” of the meds. Won’t you? Of course you wont. ... ... Because if you kill the supposed worms you have then you can’t run around being hysterical in your own little horror movie anymore. ... ... Listen chiquita....don’t tell me about mental illness. My sister died from being ravaged from the likes of schizophrenia and she had it since birth - verified by many tests and brain scans showing structural and functional brain abnormality and misfiring. ... ... I kindly refer you (and ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Your behavior proves the point about mental illness! This ...   sd2345   6mo

Your behavior proves the point about mental illness! This person should recieve a warning, and apologize or be banned!!   [End]
                  • There are pathogens/ microbes/ bacteria/ viruses/ parasites...   deesmiles   6mo

There are pathogens/ microbes/ bacteria/ viruses/ parasites that ... can be inherited from birth. There are some studies that mention that ... ”Hereditary” may mean passing on pathogens that can lay dormant in ... one person but not in others. I just watched a program last night on ... the deadly bacteria spread in hospitals where they could not locate the source ... of infection, later to find it lays dormant in some humans. ... ... I’m sorry for your loss 176675...My mother died from Postpartum ... depression that evolved into Schizophrenia, a few years later ... while on experimental drugs she chose to commit ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Thank you. ... ... I am sorry for your loss as well. Postp...   #176675   6mo

Thank you. ... ... I am sorry for your loss as well. Postpartum depression has to be one of the worst things in the world. I had it so badly, as did 3 or 4 of my friends. I also lost one friend to suicide due to that. ... ... Immune problems can absolutely be hereditary. I got some nasty ones from my mother as hers was simply terrible. I also believe that infections of any origin can cause mental health issues. ... ... I am just saying though that to say that ALL mental health issues are caused by parasites or even some other infection is just not reasonable. Period. It isn’t. ... ... Anyone is free to argue ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • this is an amazon description of a book called ”the family ...   Birk   6mo

this is an amazon description of a book called ”the family that couldnt sleep”........pretty old terrirrory, but with some new scientific twists. Probably something we should all read. Especially those of us who think we might have a hereditary disadvantage - its’possible we could be correct. I intend to research these ”prions” a bit more myself. ... ... By the way, the parasites totally ARE Vampires!!! ;) They suck our bloooooooood whoooooaaa haha hahaha ha!!!! Okay now you kids play nice. :-) ... ... By the way - I have not yet read this book. I only came across it tonight a few hours before I re ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • lady, you need to do some serious self reflection. you nee...   worms suck   4mo

lady, you need to do some serious self reflection. you need to delve deep because you are obviously oblivious to the anger inside you. from what i can tell, you are well-intentioned, but so unbelievable contentious that it alters your perspective. your relentless attack on onehumanexperience (wow, talk about an accurate pun) is unfounded. you’re obsessing about her ’demon’ verbage, but get over it already! i too, refer to my worms as ”beasts” when I pray to the Universe to help me get rid of these ”damn beasts” that are ruining my life! that doesn’t make me insane and it doesn’t mak ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Do you not understand that most if not all cases of schizop...   Matrix101   6mo

Do you not understand that most if not all cases of schizophrenia, paranoia, manic depression, suicidal feelings and anger issues are actually caused by parasitic infestation? ... ... That is not really an accurate assessment of what is going on. Even though it SEEMS TO BE TRUE it really takes a long time know yourself and get a handle on these problems. A few of us have been where you are and wanting to help the next generation so you don’t have to work so hard. ... ... I have gone through depression and bi-polar episodes and no longer feel this way. It would be quite impossible to revert to my ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • This was meant for me to read and I am so happy you sent th...   onehumanexperience   5mo

This was meant for me to read and I am so happy you sent this to me. I am looking for my Path and I keep praying to the universe for healing. I don’t kno what to do any more. My will is broken and it’s becoming hard to even fight for my own health. It’s more than chance that you mention all that you have because I have been looking for a reiki healer and am so broken spiritually by this condition that I barely have the will to live anymore. I know I have a higher purpose in this life, but at the present moment I am totally alone and disillusioned. Pray for me and the veil to be lifted from ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • I am glad to hear that you are looking for a reiki healer. ...   Matrix101   5mo

I am glad to hear that you are looking for a reiki healer. If you find a qualified Reiki Master your life can change from day one. ... ... Here is some information on my website about the Reiki that I received major benefits from. There are links there to their main website. You can receive healing in person or long-distance while you are at home on the computer. In the beginning, it is easier when you don’t have time or energy to get out. ... ... http://neozen888.wordpress.com/2011/02/01/the-benefits-of-reiki-tummo/ ... ... Then you can research these PROTOCOLS for health that MH, the Barefoot Herbal ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I cant understand why you guys are being so aggressive and ...   onehumanexperience   6mo

I cant understand why you guys are being so aggressive and negative?   [End]
      • IMHO? Probably because YOU said the parasites were DEMONS a...   #145133   6mo

IMHO? Probably because YOU said the parasites were DEMONS and that it is all a CONSPIRACY...(among other really ’odd’ things)???? You are entitled to your opinion, but come on! You started it all. Just sayin’...   [End]
        • Thank you SO much for this. ... ... THIS is why we are no...   #176675   6mo

Thank you SO much for this. ... ... THIS is why we are not taken seriously. THIS. ... ... And yes, you did start it. And you continue to cause hysterics amongst the group here UNNECESSARILY. ... ... Please look around on the internet and see how doctors and our loved ones speak of us. They PARTICULARLY refer what they have read on this site. ... ... If they did not read things like what this person originally posted (and some others) then they would NOT be saying these things. At least let them see that you denounce these ridiculous ideas as to separate yourself. ... ...   [End]
        • But I have the right to my own opinions just as you yours. ...   onehumanexperience   6mo

But I have the right to my own opinions just as you yours. Im not hurting or attacking anyone, why are others attacking me   [End]
    • Hi One, ... ... I am sorry to hear of your health problem(...   shotsee   6mo

Hi One, ... ... I am sorry to hear of your health problem(s). ... ... You might be interested in considering an overall health approach to your parasitic problem, based upon this quote from Dr. John Tilden, M.D., ”Normal persons are deadly to all germs and parasites peculiar to the human habitat.” ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), I encourage you, for your health’s sake, to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, One! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
      • You are not alone. We are here to help you. ... Please look...   woolrugs   6mo

You are not alone. We are here to help you. ... Please look at my pages as I have written much info and I dont want to double up. ... If you do order RX, I just ordered from AllDayChemist, it is located in India (DO NOT USE CREDIT CARD) A gift card would be best as some have said they sell your Credit Card info. Not sure how long it will take for the meds to come but look at my postings and see if there is anything you like. ... You might want to get on ozonated hemp seed oil. it is really strong and helped brandileggs with her brain parasites, 90% were removed. This is all I know about it. I will ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try food grade diatomaceous earth. It has been found to ki...   Hendrix   6mo

Try food grade diatomaceous earth. It has been found to kill parasites mechanically so they cant grow immunity to it quickly. ... ... Im going to try the same thing once it arrives in the mail. ... ... BTW, Im sorry bro.   [End]
    • I don’t know what is happening to you but since this is dis...   joegrane   5mo

I don’t know what is happening to you but since this is disturbing your emotional peace, isn’t it worth it to get a stool test? ... ... While a stool test won’t be so useful for uncovering demons ; ) it should be very useful for finding parasites, candida and other imbalances. ... ... I did that when I thought I had a candida problem. It turned out that I did not but I had other imbalances that I worked to correct with probiotics and diet. ... ... You might look up herxheimer reaction--die off. ... ... Might you be sensitive to high thiol/sulfur foods? More on that here. compare the list of foods you at ...   [retrieve this message]
      • also, regarding the eye symptom. Do a search of ”eye float...   joegrane   5mo

also, regarding the eye symptom. Do a search of ”eye floaters.” ... ... I had those occasionally for many years but after a couple of years of chelation/detox (Cutler protocol) I no longer get them. ... ... A few others in the heavy metal groups also report this symptom. ... ... Medically I think it is considered a form of hallucination. ... ... Joe   [End]
      • There is so much information out there I don’t know what to...   onehumanexperience   5mo

There is so much information out there I don’t know what to do anymore. It makes sense I do have amalgam fillings, and I do eat many of those things mentioned. I’m a young girl and I’m totally alone and I feel like losing hope. I don’t know what to do any more. I have no quality of life and I’ve been to many doctors already and all the tests come back ”normal” but there is something very wrong. I feel so hopeless. I really don’t know what to do.   [End]
      • This has helped me so much thank you for posting it! It mak...   onehumanexperience   5mo

This has helped me so much thank you for posting it! It makes so much sense I have all of the symptoms in the mercury toxicity overload and today I had a salad with broccoli and balsamic vinegar and immediately felt so fatigued that I had to lay down and sleep and it was midday. I am now looking to get my mercury fillings safely removed. A godsend your post was!   [End]
        • Joe is right you have to look at the Herxheimer reaction wh...   R Matrix101   5mo

Joe is right you have to look at the Herxheimer reaction whenever you are doing a detox program. If you use one prescription medication or one herbal supplement without having a way to PUSH the toxins DOWN and OUT you will be in a big mess. ... ... Just know that the PROTOCOL for combating either candida or parasites is the same. In the past, I noticed this Herxheimer reaction when trying to rid myself mainly of parasites. ... ... Now if you get your mercury fillings out without knowing how to master your body with a simple herb like the LBB (Lower Bowel Balance) you may have a hard time dealing wit ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Starting 14 day Water Fast October 13th 2013 Advice plz!   YoungerFASTerStronger   6mo  C

Hi, ... Today is the start of my 14 day water fast. My last meal was last night at 11:43 pm. I’m 22 y/o 208 lbs 5’1. I am not new to fasting, I have had success with 3,7,14 and 21 day fasts as well as Intermittent fasting in the fall of 2011. I went from 237lbs to 162lbs from August to November with water fasting. I was able to maintain it until I found out I was pregnant in march 2012. During my pregnancy I ballooned up to 221 lbs on the day of delivery. Since then, fasting has been hard for me. I’ve had many failed attempts, which end in frustration and binging. I have tried numerous diets ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sickness after breaking fast 2 weeks   Itimesplus   6mo  C

I did a fast in the following way, really in respective order. ... I did a 1 day fast, and then a 2 day fast, followed by a 4 and a half day fast ... ... After the total of 1 week of fasting, I was ready to go on fasting for the extended healing of a water fast. But it has been since the 2 day water fast, after breaking fast... I have been having so much internal pain. I broke fast with over eating, Nutella, cookies, whole bunch of garbage, I knew better but.... Now even after the 6 day fast, I am having heartburn or something. ... ... It feels weird in my stomach, esophagus, basically from the upper a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Coconut Oil Fasting = Magic Bullet!?!   TheFallenChampion   6mo  C

I can’t answer that (yet) but I sure as hell hope so! I’d be very interested to hear if anyone else has done a coconut oil fast (or detox), particularly Dr. Bruce Fife’s Coconut Oil Detox. ... ... If his fast/detox does the trick for me, Dr. Fife is going down as my all-time favorite health guru/hero! I stumbled upon his work/website a few days ago while researching oil/fat fasting. The research blew me away, (and I do health research for a living, so it takes A LOT to impress me!). Portions of Dr. Fife’s book, Coconut Cures, are freely available online, including the entire section where h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Day 2 = UNREAL (in AWESOME ways!!!) ... ... I don’t know h...   TheFallenChampion   6mo

Day 2 = UNREAL (in AWESOME ways!!!) ... ... I don’t know how else to describe life right now other than it feels like I’ve been given some sort of super potion. I went to bed last night praying that Day 2 would feel just as amazing as Day 1… never in my wildest dreams would I have expected to feel 10x better today! ... ... Between the two glasses of ”lemonade” and 7.5 TBSP of coconut oil I ingested yesterday, my caloric intake came to 998 cals, (approx. 200 cals UNDER my goal). Cursed with much higher than normal levels of hunger than most people, it’s rare for me to eat just 30 calories less than ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My apologies for the lack of updates to those people who we...   TheFallenChampion   6mo

My apologies for the lack of updates to those people who were following this… very ROUGH week… and I’m very frustrated to say that I broke my fast toward the end of day 3 (and for something I’ve experienced only a handful of times in my life): EXTREME nausea (that was clearly induced by my constipation). ... ... Unlike my greatly improved energy levels, absence of hunger, and the many other positives I reported, the ONE major area where the coconut oil fell short was in helping with my EXTREME constipation. On the evening of Day 2, I was experiencing mild to moderate constipation. I’d stupid ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Good Links on Kinds of Fasting?   LiberatingLife   6mo

I’ve looked for links on the different kinds of fasting, but I was flooded with biblical references, and stuff. Would anyone mind explaining to me what kinds of fasting there are, or provide a good link explaining the various options? Thanks!   [End]
  • Phase one of Candida diet... any tips   mary88   7mo  C

So I have been consuming protein smoothies, blended lettuce and cilantro, ezekiel bread, and almonds for the last 7-8 days and I just saw that I have to fast for a week when doing the candida diet. Is that just a water fast? I don’t know if I can put myself through another fast. Does anyone have any tips for me or personal experiences from doing the candida diet? I am doing the candida cleanse to get rid of my fecal body odor. I have also been taking probiotics.   [End]
  • Zapping, candida cleansing, LF and Water fasting Experiment.   Watch   7mo  C

Last time I did 3 days water fast and then LF. Please see my last post. http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2086084 ... ... ... This time I did differently in that I zapped (2 x a day (7,20,7,20,7) or (1 x a day continuously for 2 hrs) for 7 days before starting the water fast. I also took fresh homemade garlic tincture (V. concentrated) for 3 days before the water fast. ... Then I fasted for about 40 hrs and feasted on water melon juice while doing the LF. LF was a success. Then I continued the water fast for another 5 days and break the fast. ... I have to say very easy 5 day fast. I noticed less sl ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 30 of 30
1  10  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29   30    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Mouth Sores
Eliminate Herpes
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain r...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Fasting may promote formation of gallstones.
Flush your liver before and after every fast, to prevent formation of large stones.

4,953 messages, 1,202 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 165, 30 pages,  678,849 page views

"Fluoride, once touted as an osteoporosis treatment, is, in fact, toxic to bone cells."
~ John R. Lee, M.D.

Image Galler Fasting General Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.16 sec at 4/24/2014 5:14:48 AM, requested by 54.242.249.240, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=375&p=11 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25