CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums21677 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Schizophrenia Cure Support Forum

Schizophrenia Alternatives Support Forum
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Schizophrenia Homepage   Rules
 352,322 page views     809 messages     203 topics     5 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Schizophrenia     All Forums 
Like Schizophrenia Cure Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

• Underlying cause behind Bronchitis/Asthma, Folliculitis, Di...   Abraxas   16d  C

Dear all, ... ... I am trying to figure out what is the root of my dis-ease. ... My medical history is as follows: ... ... I had meningitis when I was a small kid ... ... During pre-adolescense I had bronchitis spells during autumn ... ... Late adolescence I had some asthma-like bouts. I saw an allergist and he gave me some shots, and it went away. ... At that same time I begun taking Roaccutan (Antibiotic for acne), for about 1.5 years. ... One month after I stopped taking Roaccutan, I developed chronic diarrhea. And a month later I developed chronic folliculitis (on my scalp and neck). ... ... Four years after that, an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My opinion differs from a lot but I would first ask, what i...   Eddieburgers   14d

My opinion differs from a lot but I would first ask, what is your current diet? Believe it or not , I had a similar case with psychedelics. I never used to have anxiety until I got into them, but after I always experienced anxiety. I had several ”bad trips” while on psychedelics, which in return made me have bad trips in life without any drugs, so I felt like I was stuck for life! ... ... In my opinion, that’s a part of life. Life isn’t supposed to be so easy. Part of life is struggle. It’s finding meaning in the struggling that counts. So yes maybe at the time I regretted my psychedelic drug i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The “Leaky Brain”   BSA EDUCATIONAL Dr.Jeff   62d  C

”Do you suffer from depression, anxiety, brain fog, headaches, or insomnia? How about Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, dementia, Multiple sclerosis, ALS, seizures, or Autism? All of these neurological conditions have a common cause – chronic inflammation of the brain. Now answer this question – Have you ever taken antibiotics? If so, then the likelihood that you’ll experience one of these conditions, or others like them, is much greater.” ... ... The “Leaky Brain” aka Blood-Brain Barrier Hyperpermeability Syndrome ... http://candidaplan.com/blog/1036/leaky-brain-or-blood-brain-barrier-hyperpermeability-s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Schizophrenia symptoms gone with supplements!   kim elizabeth   3mo  C

I posted a while back about my son. He has now been off medications for almost 6 weeks and is doing great. He has had schizophrenia for 10 years, since he was 16 years old. I would like to post the supplements that we have found essential for him, although perhaps other people can get along without some of these supplements, I think it is best to use them all at first if you want to try them, and then try lowering the amounts after you are feeling well. ... ... There are 3 forms of niacin that you can take: regular niacin, which causes a flush, but if you build up to 2 or more grams 3 times a d ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Rock Bottom to Top Of The World   BSA 100% CURE! h2olover   4mo  C

This is a short story of what I went through battling some kind of heavy mental disorder and how I cured myself completely. I hope this will empower somebody in that rock bottom state in life and reveal to you that you can feel better than you have ever felt, no matter how miserable you are feeling now. I’m not making any of this up; I genuinely care for you and want to see you healthy and strong. Not 1 person was able to help me in my greatest time of need, so I’m going to try to reach as many people as I can with this message, to give you the tools to empower you with. I BELIEVE IN YOU! ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Glad to hear about your improvements. Finding a good diet ...   joegrane   3mo

Glad to hear about your improvements. Finding a good diet and appropriate supplements can have a nice impact on health. ... ... If you have a history of bipolar, be alert for the possible involvement of a swing towards a manic phase. ... ... People with a history of MCS have to be very careful with ”cleanses” as do some people with a heavy metal problem. Those people may not get rid of the resulting chemicals as robustly as otherwise healthy people do. ... ... Do you have a special interest in Padre Pio (avatar)?! What an amazing person. ... ... Joe   [End]
  • After 10 years he's doing well off medications!   kim elizabeth   4mo

I am having good success with supplements for my son after 10 years of his having schizophrenia. Here is part of what I have written about it on my blog: ... ... It is interesting that the orthomolecular doctors discovered that niacin helped people with schizophrenia way back several years before SAMe was discovered in the 1950’s! They developed a protocol that helped many people, but since they didn’t really understand how it was working, they didn’t realize the importance of magnesium and left it out of their protocol. This comes into the story of Jon (not his real name), our son who has s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How I Cured Myself Of Severe Depression & Anxiety   BSA 100% CURE! Heavensky   6mo  C

This is for all who are suffering from severe depression, anxiety or any other form of emotional disorder. ... ... At the age of 14, my Mom invite her boyfriend to live with my brother, Mom and I. He was the most power and control driven person I have ever met. He just couldn’t help himself from putting my brother and I down every single day. He would often remind me of how skinny I was and that I looked like a toothpick. He would more often remind me of how small my penis was and that no girl would ever be satisfied with me. He would threaten us every day, even though we had done everything t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Seek therapy. There are many types of therapies and types o...   Terry.Dawson   6mo

Seek therapy. There are many types of therapies and types of mental health providers available to treat depression. Mental health professionals may administer psychotherapy, or ”talk” therapy along with alternative treatments like group therapy, art and play therapies, recreational therapy and more. Learn about depression. Just as with any medical condition, it is helpful to understand the disease. Depression is not a disease that a people can cure by own. ...   [End]
      • Actually, Depression & Anxiety are curable   White Shark   5mo

Hi Terry, ... ... actually, Depression & Anxiety are curable. ... ... Many people have cured clinical Depression & Anxiety by changing their diet and by cleansing the body. ... ... You should research the next subjects: ... ... - elimination rotation diet ... - liver flushes ... - fecal microbiota transplantation enema ... - parasites cleanse ... - colonics ... - vitamin B complex ... ... ... Read messages marked with : ... BSA , RN , RRR , RR , R ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/s.asp?f=27&ob=d&c=8 ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/s.asp?f=27&ob=d&c=7 ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/s.asp?f=27&ob=d&c=4 ... ... ... http://curezone.com/for ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Video Embedded To the OP it seems as if you are stuck in a cycle of trauma...   ShiningStar77   5mo

To the OP it seems as if you are stuck in a cycle of trauma, whereby you continually relive the traumatic events. This is what is causing the underlying depression. I suggest you look into the work of Peter Levine who has developed a therapy called Somatic experiencing for this purpose. It is a body based therapy where the premise is that the body has an inate ability to heal itself. However at times we get stuck between fright or flight and literally cannot move on from the source of trauma. Somatic experiencing allows you to develp a felt sense of the trauma without perpetually focu ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Very informative post, thanks for this sharing.   Davidsmith009   5mo

Very informative post, thanks for this sharing.   [End]
  • The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement....   AndyPSV   6mo  C

Maybe somebody would find it interesting -The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement.and.Live.up.to.Forever.pdf ... ... http://xernt.com/x ... http://www.scribd.com/doc/174736729/The-most-Important-knowledge-you-Would-ever-Read-implement-and-Live-up-to-forever   [End]
    • Would post mirrors just in case site goes down like recentl...   AndyPSV   30d

Would post mirrors just in case site goes down like recently... ... ... xernt.com/x/The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement.and.Live.up.to.Forever.pdf ... 4shared.com/office/5RHMIUfLba/TheMostImportantKnowledgeYouwo.html [ full_package ], [ L ] ... mediafire.com/view/kei2i3xbdlp34gj/The.Most.Important.Knowledge... [ full_package ] ... https://mega.co.nz/#!ZA102QDB!9v597yGlfg70uImCdx40LiHZ90HApgGHPgCcwzgXC_o [ full_package ] ... https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2_YFCAGyRD1aEZqOVp4YjEyUkk/edit?usp=sharing ... chomikuj.pl/AndyPSV/The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement.a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Why Drugging All Schizophrenics For Life Is Not the Answer   befurther   7mo  C

... ... Fascinating research reveals that some people who suffer a psychotic break do better without a lifetime of medication. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... September 19, 2013  |   ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... It was an amazing victory for mental health treatment reform activists and one investigative reporter: on Aug. 28, 2013, National Institute of Mental Health director Thomas Insel announced that psychiatry’s standard treatment for people diagnosed with schizophrenia and other psychoses needs to c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... I agree with you that drugging for life benefits n...   #174156   6mo

... ... I agree with you that drugging for life benefits nobody.  I studied ... under a professor of economics at the University of Washington many years ago ... who got funding from the state (his wife was a state senator at the time) to do ... a study on whether to drug or incarcerate.  He was a right wing ... conservative and of course his "study" found that it was much cheaper ... to the state to drug the loonies than it was to incarcerate them.  So, with ... his wife’s power in the legislature that’s what has been done in Washington ... State to this day. ... ... Here is a link to a book b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There are many roads to good health. Thats why research is ...   beatty57   6mo

There are many roads to good health. Thats why research is important. ... ... Review by Andrew W. Saul ... The United States Patent Office delayed issuing a patent on the Wright brothers’ airplane for five years because it broke accepted scientific principles. This is actually true. And so is this: Vitamin B-3, niacin, is scientifically proven to be effective against psychosis, and yet the medical profession has delayed endorsing it.  Not for five years, but for fifty.  ... In 1952, Abram Hoffer, PhD, MD, had just completed his psychiatry residency. What’s more, he had proven, with the very firs ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Review by Andrew W. Saul ... The United States Patent Offic...   beatty57   6mo

Review by Andrew W. Saul ... The United States Patent Office delayed issuing a patent on the Wright brothers’ airplane for five years because it broke accepted scientific principles. This is actually true. And so is this: Vitamin B-3, niacin, is scientifically proven to be effective against psychosis, and yet the medical profession has delayed endorsing it.  Not for five years, but for fifty.  ... In 1952, Abram Hoffer, PhD, MD, had just completed his psychiatry residency. What’s more, he had proven, with the very first double-blind, placebo-controlled studies in the history of psychiatry, that ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Psychiatric Drugs—Search Warnings, Studies, & Side Effects   befurther   7mo  C

... ... This is a serious subject, thanks for your post! ... ... Yet like most actions which go against the logic, common sense and the actual commandments of God; this goes to show that for any and all ac ...   [End]
  • Re: Mirror Gazing Meditation - A Method to Consciously Meet...   Michael B   7mo

It’s not the subconscious coming to the surface- it’s entity influence. It’s basically looking into a giant scrying mirror, slipping into theta then letting any influence come over your mind. I dont recommend this Unless you intentionally want to spook yourself out. ... ... ...   [End]
    • Your alive Michael B? :) ... ... When i did read that i wa...   albalover   7mo

Your alive Michael B? :) ... ... When i did read that i was pondering something on the lines of that Michael. ... ... Father Martin Malachi comes to mind..   [End]
      • Yes they have not killed me yet :) lol but they sure as hel...   Michael B   7mo

Yes they have not killed me yet :) lol but they sure as hell have been trying!   [End]
        • Re: Mirror Gazing Meditation - A Method to Consciously Meet...   albalover   7mo

lol:) ... Speaking of Demons/Entities. I know your story Michael B! ... ... My friend quoted this the other day.. ... ... Hell is a Lower Vibration of Existence, there they can never tolerate a person emanating the Light of Unconditional Love. ... ... The Compassionate Eyes of Jesus that He reserves even for a Demon are the most painful for the Lower Astral for their Nature Starts changing. And it hurts them when the nature changes, it is most painful. They are afraid of becoming human again and then Angelic. They are afraid of being given an Energy like Love and Forgiveness to which they cannot respond. H ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Was that a quote from that guy who had a life changing NDE?...   Michael B   7mo

Was that a quote from that guy who had a life changing NDE? ... ... Its funny because not many people can truly love the darkness, or the false light. I can, but From my personal experience, the only thing that has ever worked on entities is attacking them in a furious rage. It is a different form of love :) ... ... Being too loving is how the original humanity got into this mess- back when they had the power to effortlessly stop them. It was a lesson learned the hard way. I am sure the vast majority of the love-thy-parasite advice is misinformation in order to keep mankind passive and docile for ...   [retrieve this message]
            • ... Was that a quote from that guy who had a life changing ...   albalover   7mo

... Was that a quote from that guy who had a life changing NDE? ... ... Was that a quote from that guy who had a life changing NDE? ... ... I don’ know. A Friend said it.. maybe.. ... ... ... ...but wouldn’t Love be the scariest thing for them? like the most powerful energy against Darkness. ... ... I don’t know how that would work, i am in brain fog atm so maybe that’s it. ... ... I thought Love was the most powerful energy against Evil. ... ... Maybe you can explain in details if you have time Michael ! :) thanks   [End]
    • Re: Mirror Gazing Meditation - A Method to Consciously Meet...   trust2009   7mo

all the past and hate and unlived in minds, thoughts in subconscious, looking into the future to live the unlived, the dead to come alive, the ghost to be incarnated.   [End]
  • This is what cured me.   willtheory   8mo  C

Hello friends! I have come to say a great and possibly the best way to cure yourself of any disease is through energy work! Since the dawn of humanity people have used certain exercises to cultivate the inner vitality- chi. ... ... There are many systems, but the ones I would recommend are Primordial Alchemist Kunlun, Spring Forest Qigong, Sadhguru’s Inner Engineering, Robert Bruces NEW Energy Ways and/or Nithyanadas En-Kriya (especially the 7-step one). ... ... I cured myself of severe heart problems and severe chronic fatigue using these techniques! You can see my old posts in Parasite forums, I w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Healing Schizoaffective Disorder Naturally   #35567   9mo  C

I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder in 2010. I’ve been on many medications for it. I recently became a raw vegan (again) and would like to get off my psychiatric medications. Should I wean off of them or quit cold turkey? I don’t want to take medication for the rest of my life.   [End]
    • I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder back in 2004-...   RRR Educational #155151   9mo

I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder back in 2004-2005. I first started showing symptoms around 2002-2003. I also spent a lot of time on psychiatric medication, in addition to having absolutely no eating habits (worse than poor). After being stabilized on medication, and arguing with the doctors, they decided to change my medication anyways. After that nothing worked, and I had to make my own decision to either find a way to manage my ’symptoms’ or leave myself under the care of the newest experimental medication for the rest of my life. People have seen and heard things that othe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I am still on psychiatric medication. My weight has skyrock...   #35567   5mo

I am still on psychiatric medication. My weight has skyrocket to 345 lbs (I am only 5’3”). I take Zyprexa, Prozac and Trazodone...and they don’t make me feel good. I often sleep during the day, because my meds make me feel so lethargic and groggy. ... ... I am a raw vegan chef and fell off raw over a year ago. Next month, I will be returning to the raw vegan diet/lifestyle. I want off of my toxic medications. Before being ”diagnosed”, I was an outgoing and bubbly person. I feel even more depressed on my medications and I realize that they’re not working for me anymore. ... ...   [End]
  • Gradual liver restoration.   risen87   9mo  C

Hi, So I completed my first liver flush over the last 24 hours and am feeling horrible. I got a lot of movement and freeing of what feels like sludge over the course of the night , so much so that I had to take an ambien to sleep through it. My chest feels lighter and less congested, but I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck, and I didn’t see any stones in my stool. FYI  I used magnesium citrate instead of epsom salts, and did 2 lemons, 1/2 cup of olive oil, and once I felt I needed more I did another 1/4 cup of olive oil and  more magn ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, I’m wondering the same thing. I just completed my first...   Teri321   9mo

Hi, I’m wondering the same thing. I just completed my first liver flush and it was very harsh and I felt horrible after. Actually 1 year ago an accupunturist told me I had a weak liver and I shouldn’t do the flush. I cleaned up my diet and after several months of feeling better with that, I thought it was finally time to see about this liver flush. To make a long story short I don’t think it’s for me either, too harsh for my system. I got severely dehydrated from the high dose of magnesium which wipes out every lst bit of fluid in your body it seems, and then had extreme nausea with dry he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • DEAD WRONG movie trailer Plus the movie about Psychotropic ...   1234567   11mo  C

Hello People :) ... ... Here is the two links.. and some other health related stuff. :) ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDlH9sV0lHU&feature=related Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging - Full Movie ... ... http://www.foodmatters.tv/dvds/dead-wrong Movie trailer. Dead Wrong - How Psychiatric Drugs Can Kill Your Child ... ... Just would like to post one interesting article which will be of help for a few health issues - schizophrenia, alcoholism, it was therapeutic for arthritis, for some cases of senility and it lowered cholesterol levels, anxiety, tension and depression, Children ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Brain damage from antipsychotics   khorven   12mo

Does anyone know about brain damage caused by antipsychotics? i.e. cognitive and motor function deteriorating by taking them. I’m wondering how long you would need to take them and at what dose to get this brain damage, and to what extent it affects your functioning. Any chance at all I can get this information?   [End]
  • schizophrenia with dementia   cjames   12mo

My mom (70 yrs old) is suffering from paranoid schizophrenia for past 5 yrs. She was taking antipsychotic drugs all the while and for the past two years started showing parkinson disease. Due to multiple side effects like severe vertigo and tremor, I started changing the meds to alternative medicine. Gradually decreased antipsychotic drugs and now she is taking Niacin and omega 3 which is taking of mood disorder. ... ... Recently due to a self fall, she was operated hemi replacement arthroplasty with bipolar prosthesis. Ever since she is suffering severe nervous downfall and dementia related ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Very sorry to hear about your Mom. ... Also sorry to say,...   #38782   12mo

Very sorry to hear about your Mom. ... Also sorry to say, that I probably will not be able to help much (as much as I´d like to) other than asking you if you had seen this: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2055875#i ... ... When my Ma started getting dementia, we did´nt know at that time that a natural way of cleaning, and supporting her kidneys (like drinking plenty of melon juice) may have helped her. Because her issues were kidney-related. The uric acid had accumulated to such a degree that her brain fog increased as well to the extent that she was unaware of alot of what was happening. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • here is something else that could help....?? Hope so! ... ...   #38782   12mo

here is something else that could help....?? Hope so! ... ... http://greensmoothiesblog.com/green-smoothies-help-an-autistic-child/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GreenSmoothiesBlog+%28Green+Smoothies+Blog+by+Victoria+Boutenko%29   [End]
  • Schizophrenia - T Cell Therapy   kimbri   13mo  C

... ...   ... ... ... ...   ... ... Since our Therapy makes good use of The T cell, we are calling this our new T cell therapy. ... ...   ... ... More and more evidence are showing a connection between schizophrenia and gluten/Gliadin ( gluten is the protein found in wheat and related grains. Gluten is composed of glutenin and gliadin). When all evidence is more closely examined, the gluten exposure results in high gluten antibodies causing Schizophrenia in susceptible people. ... ...   ... ... 1.)Gluten can lead to schizophrenia and psychosis ... ... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • schizophrenia treatment?   pmannering   13mo  C

Hello I thought these websites and information contained may be of help to people suffering from schizophrenia: ... ... ... The Independent (newspaper) ... ... article by Jeremy Laurance in dated 02/03/12 ... ... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/scientists-shocked-to-find-antibiotics-alleviate-symptoms-of-schizophrenia-7469121.html?origin=internalSearch ... ... Scientists shocked to find antibiotics alleviate symptoms of schizophrenia ... ... Chance discovery of link between acne drug and psychosis may unlock secrets of mental illness ... ... ... Also ... ... ... Psychiatry Weekly: Use of The Antibiotic Minocycline ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... You can cure schizophrenia with meditation alone.&...   #136970   13mo

... ... You can cure schizophrenia with meditation alone.  Jane Alexander has ... done it.  She has several blog and web sites and has also written a book ... about her recovery from mental illness including schizophrenia. ... ... Here’s a review of the book: ... ... http://www.amazon.com/Possessing-Me-A-Memoir-Healing/dp/0983070903/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354324058&sr=8-1&keywords=possessing+me ... ... Book Description ... ... ... Publication Date: November ... 15, 2010 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Kicked out of her home at the age of fourteen, Jane Alexander soon ... experienced h ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I don’t believe you can cure most schizophrenia cases with ...   Kcirla   13mo

I don’t believe you can cure most schizophrenia cases with meditation alone. ... Many mental disorders are linked to an unbalanced gut flora. That is probably why the antibiotics showed some success. But one should be careful with antibiotics, because it can lead to candida overgrowth, and that alone can produce mental disorders like schizophrenia.   [End]
        • ... ... I simply don’t agree with you.  Jane Alexande...   #136970   13mo

... ... I simply don’t agree with you.  Jane Alexander was incarcerated for ... mental illness, tried suicide, and had many other problems including health ... issues and meditation alone cured her.  She had to try two or three ... different meditations before finding the one that worked best for her but ... meditation alone can cure many "physical ills." ... ... Meditation has cured cancer, it has many other cure benefits as well.  A ... "balance" of gut flora can easily be related to anxiety and depression ... and in such cases it’s often the anxiety that brings on the health iss ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Adrenaline   frugivorous   13mo  C

The adrenaline secreted by terrorized animals at slaughterhouses is a long protein chain some of whose links survive cooking... and their biochemical fright, anger and terror affects those who eat animal or fish flesh. Vegetarians vegans and fruitarians have much lower ... rates of mental illness or alleged mental illness. ... ... There are billions of dollars for the pharmaceutical industry, hospitals and doctors in convincing people falsely that they are schizophrenic. ... ... People who might be hearing the voice of God as have many masters and saints of many paths are told they must be crazy. ... ... Th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you recovered from adrenal fatigue? ... ... My person...   #155216   13mo

Have you recovered from adrenal fatigue? ... ... My personal experience is that vegans are the least mentally balanced people. ... ... Anyway, if you have information about adrenal fatigue then please post it, otherwise stop the spam. ... ...   [End]
    • ”Vegetarians vegans and fruitarians have much lower ... rat...   blankets   13mo

”Vegetarians vegans and fruitarians have much lower ... rates of mental illness or alleged mental illness.” ... ... Source? ... ... top result on google for ”mental health vegan” is the link below, which seems to contradict your claim. ... ... http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201211/youre-vegetarian-have-you-lost-your-mind ... ...   [End]
      • That article actually supports what I’ve been saying all al...   natway   13mo

That article actually supports what I’ve been saying all along that calorie-restriction is the real danger of vegetarian diets and that’s what causes or worsens mental problems. It’s from the lack of carbs & calories needed to fuel the brain. All the people I’ve seen here that said they failed on a veggie diet fell into the category of calorie-restriction, but no one wants to admit it. ... ... ”it certainly doesn’t say that vegetarianism causes mental health problems.” ... ... ”vegetarianism has been linked with higher rates of depression, anxiety, and particularly eating disorders (bingeing, rest ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Make sure you pay attention to the direction(s) of effect. ...   omo   13mo

Make sure you pay attention to the direction(s) of effect. That’s a very important fundamental science issue. ... ... http://www.criticalthinking.org.uk/tigerrepellantrock/ ... ... ... Though I personally think that yes, correlation does imply causation. It just doesn’t prove it. But the more correlation you have, the more likely there’s some causal relationship. If you see A and B together all the time, maybe A causes B, or maybe B causes A, or maybe something causes both of them. ... ... The article you link says ... Temporally, the adoption of a vegetarian diet, on average, tended to follow the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am skeptical of the claims made by the original poster. ...   Sherpa   13mo

I am skeptical of the claims made by the original poster. ... ... I’m a former vegan and I do NOT recommend animal-protein-free diets to most people - except maybe as a TEMPORARY weight loss acceleration phase for obese people. I certainly do not recommend it for anyone suffering from AFS.   [End]
      • How many calories were you averaging per day on your old ve...   natway   13mo

How many calories were you averaging per day on your old vegan diet? That can make all the difference in the world between healthy and not healthy. Too much fat also.   [End]
        • One important note I might add is that meat contains some n...   SeattleK   13mo

One important note I might add is that meat contains some nutrients that can be difficult to get elsewhere especially for vegetarians. Meat has a lot of iron, zinc, and magnesium. Healthy fats too. ... ... My opinion is that a lot of vegans can get into trouble if they don’t take steps to make sure they find these nutrients elsewhere in their diet. Vegetarianism can lead to copper toxicity for this reason. That certainly doesn’t mean it can’t work for ppl that replace these nutrients with other sources.   [End]
          • All I can say is I’m having a hard time finding a failed pl...   natway   13mo

All I can say is I’m having a hard time finding a failed plant-based dieter that didn’t calorie-restrict.   [End]
            • Naway, ... ... I ate PLENTY calories in my vegan diet... s...   Sherpa   13mo

Naway, ... ... I ate PLENTY calories in my vegan diet... stuffed myself daily. Also suffered from accelerated catabolism, mineral imbalances and especially DHA deficiency.   [End]
              • Plenty and stuffed myself daily are subjective terms. I fe...   natway   13mo

Plenty and stuffed myself daily are subjective terms. I felt like I was stuffing myself when first going plant-based on Fuhrman’s Eat to Live diet, eating tons of salad all day and I was stuffing myself because it was a large volume of food I wasn’t used to, but I didn’t realize it was low in calories until I started dropping weight fast. Even after catching my mistake and eating higher-calorie fruits and starches, it’s still hard to get the amount of calories I would like even though it feels like I’m eating twice as much as I used to! ... ... The reason I’d like to know how many calories yo ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Adrenaline - daily reality check   #155216   13mo

Have you recovered from adrenal fatigue or your gall bladder problems? ... ... People with gall bladder issues always have problems with fat digestion. ... ... So you must have very severe gall bladder issues if you cannot handle any fat at all. Perhaps you are going about things in the wrong way, avoiding fat instead of trying to heal your organs that are compromised. ... ... Additionally, all of this vegan talk is not specific to adrenal fatigue. So far all you have claimed is that you healed your pseudo-hypoglycemia (whatever that means) ... ... The people in the adrenal forum who have healed have all eate ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Adrenaline   Hidden Username   13mo

Speaking from personal testimony, lots of anger can be reduced by not eating meat as a schizophrenic. A chemical anger and side effect of the medications mixing with the chemicals in meat. ... ... Different than akathisia which I kind of got rid of with the help of magnesium b6 lecithin and the passage of time.   [End]
    • The adrenaline secreted by terrorized animals at slaughterh...   omo   13mo

The adrenaline secreted by terrorized animals at slaughterhouses is a long protein chain some of whose links survive cooking ... ... Adrenaline looks like a pretty simple molecule. I didn’t think it came in other forms. Could you link us to something that shows another form?   [End]
    • I was diagnosed with schizo-affective disorder 10 years ago...   LeoLion   11mo

I was diagnosed with schizo-affective disorder 10 years ago, at age 43. I have been on many different medicines. This past winter I had such terrible side affects and depression I started weaning myself off the medicine. I have been without the medicine for several months now. I feel better. ... ... I would like to start a vegan diet for spiritual and community reasons. I agree, though, that I can not help anyone else if I’m not strong. It seems to help me to have a higher cause than just my own health, though. ... ... What are your thoughts?   [End]
  • Video Embedded Early Treatment of Mental Disorders   RN SUCCESS LCD   13mo  C

Early Treatment of Mental Disorders ... ...   [End]
    • Its very difficult to lead his life if he has any mental di...   kushy   13mo

Its very difficult to lead his life if he has any mental disorders.I personally seen patients.One is my uncle and another my neighbor.He/She will be like a kid only from his birth till his death.I think no treatment works only smooth & caring attitude works with them.I think its curse of god to their parents.   [End]
      • We have to realize we live in a world where people have bee...   UserX   9mo

We have to realize we live in a world where people have been poisoned. The designed function of the cells (designed function by The Creator God) have been compromised resulting in many abnormalities when we look back at preceeding generations and all the destruction accomplished by chemical poisons especially drugs that can cause malformations in the womb. By then, the damage has been done. It’s possible to clean out the chemical poisons and feed the body the proper nutrients to rebuild with IF someone is fairly normal at birth. Immunizations are a big culprit that contain the chemical ...   [retrieve this message]
  • anyone from vancouver looking to live independantly recover...   jules98   15mo

hi, if you are like me and are a recovering schizo effective and would like to live independantly and work together in the healing process then this might sound like what you have been looking for. Im looking for roomates who are determined to recover from their illness and search for their problems through the forums. Must be of age, no doctor visits please be able to hold it together. House minutes from downtown richmond and close to west cambie need 4 more roomates. we’ll be splitting a bill of $2200 and its a large house with all the ammenities. Must contact me asap.   [End]
  • Germs and mental disorders   linenup   15mo  C

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2100128/ ... ... :::Article about personality changes following infection by the infectious organism Bartonella ... ... http://patrickrambling-pb.blogspot.no/2012/07/germs-will-make-you-crazy.html ... ... :::Article about germs and their effect on the neurological ... ... ...   [End]
  • niacin ended my panic attacks   lilywhite   16mo  C

hi all- ... I just wanted to share that after taking A LOT of supplements to chelate my amalgams, I figured that my heart pounding panic attacks were permanent. I had tried all of the amino acids but the erratic pounding continued. ... ... I only took niacin because it helped my body with the iodoral and it was probably a few weeks before I realized that my panic attacks ended completely. ... ... I took THE FLUSHING niacin and I started with a low dosage and increased as much as I could tolerate. I started at 50mg to start and eventually was taking 2000mg twice a day for a total of 4000mg. keep in min ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for sharing Lilywhite :-) ... ... Niacin helped my...   purplepixie   16mo

Thanks for sharing Lilywhite :-) ... ... Niacin helped my anxiety. (caused either by adrenal fatigue, hypothyroid, mercury or candida or abit of all imabalances! ) ... ... I only ever took one massive dose of 750mg, flushed like hell all over my body (what an experience! Sunburn anyone?! lol) but the next day i felt a shift in my anxiety - which, at the time was ragggggginnnnng. I felt so confident i was prepared to socialise hahaa.. ... ... Because of the severe flushing effects i didn’t do it again for a while. The next time i just removed some of the niacin from the capsule, dabbed abit on the unders ...   [retrieve this message]
      • p.s. There is very compelling evidence and clinical results...   purplepixie   16mo

p.s. There is very compelling evidence and clinical results from the psychology field that schizophrenia, panic disorder etc are indeed a result of chronic DEFICIENCY of nutrients/minerals, with Niacin being frequently supplemented with amazing success. ... ... It’s a chicken/egg scenario - Many in mainstream are of the belief the mind somehow ’goes wrong’ - then the body exhibits symptoms, while the other side of the fence are gaining results with treating imbalances of the body, which alongside such treatment produces amazing mental/psychological health. ... ... If i had to bat for either team - i ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Candida as a cause of anxiety? I’ve not heard of that but ...   Penelope101   15mo

Candida as a cause of anxiety? I’ve not heard of that but will check into it, thanks. I’m going to try the niacin, its nice to learn of ideas that may help which are not drugs.   [End]
        • Yes Penelope - i have read that many places during my resea...   purplepixie   15mo

Yes Penelope - i have read that many places during my research on candida as anxiety is a symptoms i have. It’s mainly caused by an acetaldehyde build-up which is released from the candida...as far as i understand it. ... ... Anxiety is also related to endocrine imbalances too - aswell as a host of other conditions. ... ... If one has a few of these imbalances it’s hard to know which one is causing anxiety - but more than likely a combination of all in chronic cases.   [End]
    • Hi, ... ... Huge benefits here. I posted on that a while b...   AdrenalSuccess   15mo

Hi, ... ... Huge benefits here. I posted on that a while back. ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1923208 ... ... I only took it before bed, and it really did seem to help my get a good nights sleep. Either it kept me calm at night in general, or did something to help my blood sugar remain normal then. It was, essentially, the same sleep I’d get on a very low carb diet. ... ... The real challenge is finding the exact right amount to allow the flush, without that turning into a burn. And the amount seems to change daily, so not sure how to handle that. It’s such and fine, fincky line. So it’s no lo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It’s cheap and can’t hurt you. ... ... Beware taking too ...   omo   15mo

It’s cheap and can’t hurt you. ... ... Beware taking too much. ... ... Although the mechanism by which niacin or one of its metabolites induces hepatic injury is unknown, evidence exists to suggest a dose-related, direct toxic effect rather than an idiosyncratic drug reaction. ... ... This is in reference to the slow release form, but my guess is that you could effectively mimic the dangers of the slow release form by frequently taking large doses of the regular (crystalline) form. A kind of ”manual slow-release”. ... ... Also, note that if you are an under-methylator, taking niacin strains your system fu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the tips Omo, ... ... I had just recently read ...   purplepixie   15mo

Thanks for the tips Omo, ... ... I had just recently read on the wiki page about niacin and the liver toxicity being due to the slow release form, and studies showed it not to be the case with flushing niacin. ... ... I cannot recall the dosages though so would be intriguing to look into. ... ... Niacin does intrigue me - as after the one massive 750mg dose i took - and flushed instantly for an hour...whole body itch, rashes and intense heat! - the next day i felt energised....it was sooo different to the months of constant fatigue. All i had done different was the niacin addition to my regime. ... ... I’ve b ...   [retrieve this message]
      • yes OMO, I am SO happy you mentioned that time release is r...   lilywhite   15mo

yes OMO, I am SO happy you mentioned that time release is reportedly NOT good for you. ... ... ... to people who need to start with super low doses of niacin check this out, and for the first time split it in half. ALSO take at the very end of the meal to slow absorption. ... ...   [End]
        • I’m abit confused about the factors determining a low body ...   purplepixie   15mo

I’m abit confused about the factors determining a low body niacin level or high. ... ... Some say that if you flush it means you’re low, and to continue on gradually increasing the dose. To the point that a satisfactory body saturation level is reached and then the flushing effect decreases. ... ... Others say that it you flush you’ve a good level of niacin already in the body. ... ... Which is it? ... ... I’m currently inclined to go with the flush indicating low levels - as the body isn’t used to it perhaps. Therefore no flushing would make sense in a body that already has adequate amounts? ... It was a well-k ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: niacin and where to buy TMG   hanna   15mo

I am using the flush niacin and the inositol hexanicotinate, which Newport has mentioned and also is mentioned in the FAQ by Frea. ( on the VWT iodine supplementation forum). ... http://www.doctoryourself.com/hoffer_niacin.html ... ... ... This (above) I posted originally on the VWT forum. ... ... ... I have switched to the inositol hexanicotinate it is a fush niacin but released slowly, not the same as no-flush niacin. It is much easier to up the amount. ... ... TMG ... I have been using it for several years but this year my bulk supplier changed to synthetic TMG. I used to use also Jarrows’s crystals, but this ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: niacin ended my panic attacks   Kabbie15   15mo

It is actually when you reach a ”comfortable” flush (its all relative really) that you have hit the optimum level of Niacin...if you do not flush at all or barely flush you are still in deficiency state of Niacin and need a bit more...   [End]
  • Vitamin B3: Niacin. CURES.   1234567   16mo  C

Hello :).. ... ... Just would like to post one interesting article which will be of help for a few health issues - schizophrenia, alcoholism, it was therapeutic for arthritis, for some cases of senility and it lowered cholesterol levels, anxiety, tension and depression, Children with Learning and/or Behavioral Disorders, tention, cardiovascular, arthritis, Juvenile Diabetes, Cancer and some others.... Doses are explained also.. ... ... I have a friend of mine and she wrote the following today - ”I would like to add that 3000mg a day of Niacin is a popular dose, that some people take up to 11,000mg a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My success treating schizophrenia naturally   BSA SUCCESS DaBoss88   16mo  C

Hi everyone. I’ve had schizophrenia for 6 years, although it started developing about 4 years earlier. ... ... I’d like to share with you all my success treating it, so hopefully others could benefit. ... ... Originally I was heavily medicated, taking 1,500 mg depakote and 120 mg geodon once at night. ... ... I later read Dr. Abram Hoffer’s book, ”Healing Schizophrenia: Complementary Vitamin & Drug Treatments.” ... ... After reading it, I implemented his suggestions - high doses of niacin, b complex, and vitamin c. ... ... I started taking 1,000 mg niacin, with 50 mg b complex, and 1,000 mg vitamin c with each mea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded How Psychiatric Drugs Can Kill Your Child   befurther   16mo  C

... What can I say? ... ... The election was rigged, the press did not present the whole truth, and the Republican candidate was not a true leader... ... ... I wish we could vote the same way that Lincoln got ...   [End]
  • Other causes (con't from befurther)   linenup   16mo

befurther: Great posts. I wanted to add that I knew a young lady who suffered with schizo type of problems and was on a whole bevy of pharmas in which the doctors changed often and of course with every new doctor came more adjustments. Of the 8 drugs or so she was on I would think that half of them was to control the side-effects from the primary drugs. ... ... Anyhow a hair analysis test from Trace Elements revealed a very high level of copper which reports show will cause schizophrenia. http://www.healthiertalk.com/copper-making-you-crazy-closer-look-copper-toxicity-1399 ... ... Of course no ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Psychiatry: Can it cure? Science or scam?   1234567   16mo  C

Hello :) ... ... Just decided to share it - ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Q4dMy5aF8 Psychiatry: Can it cure? Science or scam? ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P6_FwpVo_s Psychiatry the fraud ... ... I do not think medications will help to cure it but worsen the condition for sure! As I belive and know, u can cure almost any illness if u eat healthy plant based diet! U are what u eat, right? ... ... Nadia ... ... :) ...   [End]
  • Father investigates cause of son's schizophrenia   BSA WARNING linenup   17mo  C

Henry Cockburn was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2002 at the age of 20. Before that he was a heavy cannabis user. ... ... His father, Patrick Cockburn, has long wondered whether the two were linked and spent months speaking to the world’s leading experts in the field. In a four-part series prompted by his son’s condition, he will examine the medical evidence linking sustained cannabis use with schizophrenia, before going on to look at the way the mentally ill have been let down by the health service and stigmatised by public opinion, and concluding on Thursday with his manifesto for a more h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The Dark Side of Coffee: Coffee and Schizophrenia   befurther   17mo

Coffee is a delicious and inspiring beverage.  No drink is more beloved or more necessary to Earth’s 21st Century.  The only thing better than a cup of coffee is two cups; that’s just science.  It’s also science that caffeine may cause us all to have ‘a beautiful mind’… i.e. schizophrenia. ... ... A recent study at La Trobe University in Australia found that high caffeine levels combined with high stress levels can cause auditory hallucinations.  Now granted, the study may have been flawed due to the power ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Schizophrenia: the role of abnormal essential fatty acid an...   befurther   17mo

There are two series of essential fatty acids (EFAs), the n6 series starting with linoleic acid and the n3 series starting with alpha-linolenic acid. Members of both series are important in brain structure and can act as precursors for prostaglandin formation. Normally the desaturase enzymes which metabolize EFAs have a higher affinity for the n3 series. It is proposed that in schizophrenia mutant desaturases are present which prefer the n6 series. This change would account for the low levels of linoleic acid, dihomogammalinolenic acid and 1 series prostaglandins which have been re ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Nutritional Management of Schizophrenia   befurther   17mo

People with schizophrenia have peculiar nutritional profiles Schizophrenia may be caused by genetic predisposing factors or environmental influences. Nutritional methods described herein are guided by the principles of evidence-based-medicine.  ... ... Specific problems in neurotransmitter metabolism discussed below include:    ... vitamin B-3 dependency ... high histamine metabolism ... low histamine metabolism ... metal metabolism abnormalities ... pyrroluria syndrome ... sugar imbalance ... specific essential fatty acid deficiencies ... cerebral/brain allergies ... ... Nutritional supple ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Organic Hemp Seed Oil Profile   befurther   17mo

Botanical Name- Cannabis sativa ... Origin- Canada ... Extraction- Cold Pressed/Unrefined ... Shelf life- 2 years recommended ... Kosher Certified- Yes ... Notes- This organic Hemp seed oil is derived from organic and GMO free Hemp seed, with a dark green color, and rich flavor. A sensitive oil that will degrade under excessive light exposure and any fluctuation in temperature. Must be refrigerated, and is suitable for food and cosmetic use. The oil does not contain detectable Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) ... ... ... Typical Product Specification & Analys (Per 100 ML) ... ... Color- Bold Green ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Meditation alone can (and has)cure it....   #136970   17mo

... ... "People with schizophrenia have peculiar nutritional profiles ... Schizophrenia may be caused by genetic predisposing factors or environmental ... influences. Nutritional methods described herein are guided by the principles of ... evidence-based-medicine......" ... ... You can cure schizophrenia with meditation alone.  More and more studies ... are finding that there are healthy benefits to meditation, even if only ... practiced for a few weeks.  Here’s the story of a woman who was ... schizophrenic, suicidal, locked in a mental institution for several months as a ... teen and fed the usual ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Not believing in the Psyentific diagnosis couldn’t hurt eit...   befurther   16mo

Not believing in the Psyentific diagnosis couldn’t hurt either. It seems current society is based on the premise that people cannot think and act without some sort of external force directing their actions. Meditation certainly does help to realize the oneness of it all. ... ...   [End]
          • ... ... Meditation changes the physical structure of the b...   #136970   16mo

... ... Meditation changes the physical structure of the brain and repairs decades of ... damage from negative thinking.  People - including those who practice ... alternative medicine, refuse to accept this over and over again and continue to ... seek supplements including antipsychotics and herbal potions instead. ... ... Thirty years of daily meditation has saved my life. ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/038002_meditation_brain_processing.html ... ... Meditation changes the way your brain processes ... emotions ... ... Saturday, November 17, 2012 by: J. D. Heyes ... ... (NaturalNews) A new study has found that those w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Father investigates cause of son's schizophrenia   befurther   17mo

Indeed this is the Tobacco moment for cannabis. Cannabis will be wrongly blamed for schizophrenic outbreaks, just as tobacco is fraudulently blamed for causing cancer. If tobacco was grown in a true organic conditions, it would not be demonized as a "cancer causer". Once cannabis is grown with radioactive fertilizer, it too, will be cancer causing. It all comes back to the phosphate fertizers used, the source from which the fluoride(hydrofluorosalisic acid) for our water is derived. ... ... Radioactive tobacco ... ... It’s not tobacco’s tar which kills, but the radiation! ... ... Cannabis is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Also as this person mentioned recently on this forum. ... ...   befurther   17mo

Also as this person mentioned recently on this forum. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1963777#i ... ... The independent article is a hack job! It makes no mention of these other factors, it is at its very essence...Yellow Journalism. ... ... Which was initiated by William Randolph Hearst... ... ... "The newspaper magnate apparently invested heavily in forests; but since hemp can also be made into paper (with only minimal processing), Hearst didn’t want the burgeoning industry competing with his trees and wood pulp. He lobbied against hemp agriculture and even ran stories in his pa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Coconut Oil   befurther   16mo

http://www.cbn.com/media/player/index.aspx?s=/mp4/ljo190v1_ws ...   [End]
  • ADD/ADHD/Schizophrenia dissappears on gliadin free diet   boatman   17mo  C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbBURnqYVzw ... ... ... see also below ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1878363#i   [End]
  • Can this vitamin Help Psychosis   Marie64   19mo  C

... ... Could a Vitamin Actually Help Psychosis? ... ... I will be interviewing Dr. Andrew Saul later this year about his new book, Niacin: The Real Story: Learn about the Wonderful Healing Properties of Niacinviii . He co-wrote the book with Abram Hoffer M.D., Ph.D., who published over 600 reports and articles as well as 30 books. His early work led to the use of niacin for schizophrenia and as an cholesterol treatment. Dr. Hoffer died in 2009 at the age of 91, but he successfully treated many thousands of patients with high dose niacin for psychotic disorders. ... ... He presented some very compelli ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A compound in marijuana found to be as affective as antiphy...   Wildbiz   21mo

Here is an article that documents a compound in marijuana ithat s also an ... antipsychotic compound! Read here for all the details, ... ... Oh also has minus the side affects! ... ... http://healthland.time.com/2012/05/30/marijuana-compound-treats-schizophrenia-with-few-side-effects-clinical-trial/ ... ...   [End]
  • Shizophrenia and other brain disorders may be caused by a b...   Wildbiz   21mo

The Internet is buzzing with the news that shizophrenia may be caused by a brain infection! ... ... ... http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/9/11/03-0143_article.htm ... ... And ... ... http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/8873/ ... ... And ... ... http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080116123517.htm ... ... It is now all over the Internet! ... ... ...   [End]
  • NLD: Super immune BOOSTER and immune dysfunction stabiliz...   Wildbiz   21mo  C

Hi everyone. I found this and it is an immune booster that everyone needs to know about. A super immune booster. If anyone is interested here is the link. People with AIDS and other horrible diseases staying well!!!!!!! ... Also, inexpensive!!! http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/ ... Or just google ... Low dose Ldn or low dose naltrexone. ... ... Did you know that many neurological problems like bipolar , anxiety , shizophrenia, can be caused in some people by toxoplasma ghondii ... A brain Protozoa? If you have ever had a cat or eaten undercooked meat, ... And have depression, anxiety, bipolar, or worse c ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anti-Psychiatry   North Star   22mo

Some of you may be interested in the anti-psychiatry movement, with authors such as R.D. Laing and Thomas Szasz. I’m now reading Thomas Szasz’ ”The Myth of Mental Illness”. It offers a whole new perspective, from my point of view, on psychiatry. When you start to read the history of it, you start to see how mental illness really doesn’t exist. Very interesting! Highly recommended!   [End]
    • I couldn’t agree more that the vast majority of mental diso...   MrCuddly   22mo

I couldn’t agree more that the vast majority of mental disorders are dreamed up by committee and phony with zero basis in science. But you won’t convince me that schizophrenia, bi-polar, autism, etc aren’t real diseases or disorders. ... ... The brain is by far the most intricate, complex part of the body. And to say there are no mental disorders is to say it’s the one part of the body that can’t be injured, deformed, nutrient deprived, toxified, chemically altered etc. Does anyone believe that? ...   [End]
      • You may have a point about the brain being an organ just li...   North Star   22mo

You may have a point about the brain being an organ just like other organs, but I think Szasz is onto something. You should read the history of psychiatry. Charcot created an illness out of people parodying misbehavior and was heard admitting in an informal conversation that it’s ”les choses genitales.” In other words, sexua| repression. I could definitely see that. I’m looking forward to reading more of Szasz’s books because he unveils what is a callous, cynical industry.   [End]
        • Actually, I pretty much completely agree with Szasz. Malin...   North Star   22mo

Actually, I pretty much completely agree with Szasz. Malingering is like saying that mental illness is psychosomatic, and it is, for, as we know, all illness is psychosomatic (mind-body medicine). Shamans know that mental illness pretty much doesn’t exist.   [End]
    • ... ... Below is an excellent review of the book you are p...   #136970   22mo

... ... Below is an excellent review of the book you are promoting was published in ... 1984.  In fact at Amazon about 50% of the reviewers had similar ... opinions.  You might also be interested in the fact that Szasz also changed ... his mind about this topic during his career. ... ... The real cause of mental illness is trans-mediumship.  You and everyone ... else has the ability to allow other beings, both in and out of body to enter and ... use/control your reality.  It is what’s behind multiple personality ... disorder and many other afflictions.  An excellent examples is when you do ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have not red Szasz’s book, but I also believe that mental...   jurplesman   20mo

I have not red Szasz’s book, but I also believe that mental illness does not exist. But this is a question of definition. Most people understand the term to mean literally "an illness of the mind", and as such this is a illusion. If we have a biochemical disorder that interferes with the synthesis of feel-good neurotransmitters - such as serotonin - then we are not going to be happy and content but these feelings are the results of a physiological illness and not a "mental Illness". ... ... It is quite common in medicine to confuse symptoms with causes. ... ... People find it m ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Interesting review. The author makes some good points.   North Star   9mo

Interesting review. The author makes some good points.   [End]
    • I agree with McCuddly on this. ... ... I do feel and have ...   knowledge seeker   22mo

I agree with McCuddly on this. ... ... I do feel and have long felt though that things like personality disorders are just noticing some people have common traits which they then turn into a disorder. ... ... I also think Dr Peter Briggin is onto something though in his view of how to treat these. ... ... http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3APeter%20Breggin&field-author=Peter%20Breggin&page=1 ... ... ... part of it being love ... ... I also like a hometown activist I known, General Bruce a schizophrenic and a wonderful person caring and involved whose views of what he calls a peace army’s view of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ”When you start to read the history of it, you start to see...   qwerty1234   22mo

”When you start to read the history of it, you start to see how mental illness really doesn’t exist.” ... ... I have seen an ’anti-psychiatry’ film recently. It might give the impression that mental ilnesses don’t exist, as you say. I’m sorry, but mental ilnesses are real. The fact that we are not treating them corespondingly is another issue.   [End]
      • Yah i like Szasz but.....i guess hes saying they blow it ou...   samh69   22mo

Yah i like Szasz but.....i guess hes saying they blow it out of proportion and diagnose anyone with a quirky personality trait, which they no doubt do as coffee addiction and something else strange are in the DMS IV. The take of biomedical doctors is-vaccines/environmental toxins/nutritional deficiencies can cause a whole host of mental problems. Google Abram Hoffer.   [End]
        • Yeah, I am very familiar with Abram Hoffer. I do see that ...   North Star   22mo

Yeah, I am very familiar with Abram Hoffer. I do see that side of it... I am just sorting through paradigms and experimenting with Szasz’s theories. They make a lot of sense in a lot of ways. I am curious as to how they might fit in with some of the alternative medicine theories on treating mental illness or ”mental illness.”   [End]
  • Re: all sufferers of OCD   Wildbiz   22mo  C

Hi everyone who sufferers from OCD and everyone else trying to help. ... I want to post my experience so far in this fierce battle for sanity for ... My beloved daughter. Mt daughter suffers from pure OCD, the kind of terrifying thoughts and delusions that have been so horrifying she has wanted to just end it. About two years ago my daughter contracted MRSA ... And shortly after that began having thoughts that terrifed her and delusions that simply were not real. Her doctor put her on atypical antipsychotic meds, anti anxiety, and anti depressents. Basically she became so much of a zombie she l ...   [retrieve this message]
    • These pathogens create very toxic by products that accumula...   linenup   22mo

These pathogens create very toxic by products that accumulate in the brain and body it is these toxins that make one sick- plus the immune response (cytokines) are uptaken in the brain which cause many brain disorders http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/article.aspx?articleID=174101 ... ... Furthermore, these infections require a lot of nutritional aspects for the immune system to fight - these are lost rapidly which further hamper the brain - a couple of nutrients such as b12, magnesium, proteins, fatty acids etc. This leaves the brain without the vital nutrients it needs. ... http://pptu.lefora ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I once read in 2 sittings waiting for a prescription a book...   knowledge seeker   22mo

I once read in 2 sittings waiting for a prescription a book on various mental illnesses and fish oil. ... ... I was so impressed I decided to buy it on my next trip there but alas it was gone and I did not have the title and ever since been looking for it unsuccessfully. ... ... However, it took various mental ills like schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, OCD, add/adhd, agoraphobia, dyslexia, anxiety etc and administered high amounts of fish oil to them (I don’t recall the amount but believe strongly it was in the 3000-6000 plus range). ... ... After noting a change in symptoms they then did P.E.T ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Methyl trapping question? Hveragerthi if you know this one?   #142631   25mo  C

I’m not sure about something: methyl/folate trapping is because of low B12, and (folate/methyl) accumulates, and methionine recycling is impaired, causing low sam-e; the treatment would be B12 (the regular kind, not the metyl B12, because we already have enough methyl trapped and it would make us feel worse), but I do not know when to introduce methionine or Sam-e: after enough methyl was untrapped by B12 use (I do not know if sam-e increases methyl trapping), or from the begining because????(not sure) sam-e does not cause methyl increasing, because it uses it up immediately????   [End]
  • About heavy metals, candida and schizophrenia like symptoms...   moofqueen   25mo

Hello, ... ... Has anyone ever been on a good plan for getting well from heavy metals in them and yeast syndrome. I have chronic yeast syndrome and can’t get well. My body feels damp all the time but my skin and hair are dry. My mind is always unfocussed and I have thrush ”down there”. Has anyone ever gotten better. ... ... I would really just like to end it all but I am too scared. I just want to be ”normal” again, not sensitive to chemicals have all the itching and discharge and all these problems. I would follow a heavy metal detox and parasite cleanse but I don’t know what to follow... Many than ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, i have had very similar symptoms for the last 14 yrs...   jubilee63   25mo

Hello, i have had very similar symptoms for the last 14 yrs, after swallowing a dental filling. However over the yrs i have learnt so much ,having tried so many different things. i have spent an absolute fortune on alternative treatments, mercury chelation, candida and chronic fatigue type medications/herbs. Today most of my symptoms have gone. ... I have managed to build up my own immune system gradually and finally have my old self back...though its been a long road to recovery. ... These days i can eat mostly anything but i do tend to limit pure sugar as much as possible. years ago i could b ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for your kind reply. Would you mind sharing what ...   moofqueen   25mo

Thank you for your kind reply. Would you mind sharing what you did to get rid of your metals and your candida. I have a strong will and can follow any plan. I don’t know what to do. I have tried lots without it helping. ... ... I also know a lot of it is candida (and metals) due to the symptoms ”down there”.   [End]
    • Our immune system does excellent job of cleaning our bodies...   beatty57   16mo

Our immune system does excellent job of cleaning our bodies of metals, toxins and poisons. If the immune system is properly supplied with vitamins and supplements. Vitamin C is the primary mover. Processed sugar and processed vegetable oil are toxic and our immune systems worst enemy. The whole process of how the our immune system cleans the body and disposes of the poisons is on the internet; ’vitamin C toxins eliminate’. ... email if you have questions. ... Vitamin c is the most necessary nutrient for a healthy body and mind. ... Google will show 90,000,000 hits for ’vitamin C’ ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • schizophrenia bipolar   ashishewq   26mo  C

I have had this problem since i was young but i was always talking to myself in my head and now since 4 years I talk out only in head, unstoppably all the times , I am saying and its embarrassing and annoying to others neighbors, especially when I’m in home. ... ... i was sexually abused in childhood. ... ... i am also experiencing manic episodes since childhood that may be symptoms of bipolar. because of which i get severe diseases like insomnia, jaundice, weight loss ... ... can i seek any advice on medication? ... ... i am now 24.   [End]
    • ... ... Remarkable story here of Jane Alexander who was in...   #136970   25mo

... ... Remarkable story here of Jane Alexander who was institutionalized for ... schizophrenia bipolar and cured it all with meditation alone. ... ... http://intentions.wordpress.com/about/ ... ... Jane in the process of her healing journey Jane got rid of all of her ... medications.  ... ... You have identified a number of your issues which means that you are in touch ... with what your body is telling you.  So many people these days are ... not.  You are also young enough so that you can heal yourself and ... experience a life of fulfillment that is available to everyone on the planet - ... including those ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ashishewq, ... ... While no one can give you advice whethe...   Matrix101   23mo

ashishewq, ... ... While no one can give you advice whether to take medication or not, sometimes it is needed until you can calm down enough to give you the space to work on a healing plan for yourself. ... ... One thing that helped me the MOST when I went through the toughest time of my life, was this Barbara Brennan School of Healing. ... ... The Barbara Brennan School of Healing is a formal reiki healing-session that goes beyond traditional reiki for the fact that it often lasts for 1.5 hours which is forty-five minutes longer than other forms of reiki. There are three things that make this therapy s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Paranormal, telepathy, one million price from James Randi, ...   studepidem   26mo

... James Randi is offering 1 000 000 US$ to any person that can give evidence to paranormal. ... Things like telepathy , moving and bending objects using brain power. ... Over 50% of people believe in paranormal , some people like Vinko Rajic can use telepathy ... all the time and they are many others but scientists do not want to do research on it. ... Why all this madness scientist do not want to accept telepathy and some other things to be ... possible and normal, big percent of Schizophrenics believe in telepathy? ... ... File Brain_Scan_Images_Vinko_Rajic.zip contain images on telepathic Vinko Rajic’s br ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Neurologist Dr. Campbell explains gut flora & vaccine conne...   LoricaLady   27mo  C

I do not have an autistic child but a friend’s child was recently diagnosed with it so I have been particularly interested in research on this. ... ... I listened to the material in the vid below and it sounded credible to me, personally. Dr. Campbell says her own son was diagnosed with severe autism and is now normal. She mentions fungal infections (such as candida I assume) that can result from lack of good bacteria in the gut. ... ... Some consider the autism diet & probiotic appraoch to also be very helpful with A.D.D. and things like schizophenia & depression. ... ... There is also an article in N ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My Mother Has schizophrenia I want to know how to help   #148384   28mo

Hi, my mother was diagnosed with schizophrenia about five years ago. I think it was the fact that she had so many distressful events happen to her all at once. She lost her job of 29 years, she lost our home, and she had to divorce a cheating husband. I know schizophrenia is mostly due to genetics but I think these things pushed her over the edge. Since then my mother have changed completely she does many odd things and is very paranoid. She barely sleeps. She doesn’t like to take the prescribed med (olanzapine) that she was given because of the strong side effects but every now and the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • #14 . . . : ... ... I empathize with you. My 29 year old ...   theherbalist2011   28mo

#14 . . . : ... ... I empathize with you. My 29 year old daughter is a paranoid schizophrenic. It’s heart wrenching. I’ll say this with the utmost empathy for you . . . You can best help her by ENCOURAGING her to reach out and help herself. ... ... The problem with schizophrenics is that they suspect everything and everyone is out harm them emotionally, sometimes physically. My own daughter won’t let me help her and I’m a professional herbologist. ... ... There’s another principle that enters into your situation, too. That being . . . what I tell many people, ”You’re the well-meaning third party.” ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... There’s a place in Minn that works with all ty...   amico   28mo

Hi, ... ... There’s a place in Minn that works with all types of mental problems without resorting to prescription drugs. Here’s the website: ... ... http://www.healthrecovery.com/ ... ... I wish you the best. ... ... A   [End]
    • have her start smoking home rolled cigarettes. the nicotene...   #132242   28mo

have her start smoking home rolled cigarettes. the nicotene inactivates fungal infections at the brainstem.   [End]
    • There are a couple of resources: ... ... 1/ Canadian Schi...   linenup   28mo

There are a couple of resources: ... ... 1/ Canadian Schizophrenic Asso or Foundation ... ... 2/ Dr. Pfeiffer’s research (Brain Bio Center) ... ... Toxic metals can be a big problem for these people, and research has found that copper, only when toxic can trigger this as well as other toxic minerals. Testing with Trace Elements Inc would be a good start. ... ... My suspicion is that the onset was precipitated by stress in which magnesium plays a key role in nervous system health and its loss is profound in stressful events. ... ... I would have her vitamin D3 levels checked (serum) and see if they are low - vi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You may be able to help your mom with the info found here ....   knowledge seeker   27mo

You may be able to help your mom with the info found here ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1631168   [End]
  • Alternative Mental Health Treatment Centers/Programs   North Star   28mo  C

Windhorse Associates ... http://www.windhorseimh.org/ ... Freedom Center ... http://www.freedom-center.org/ ... Earth House ... http://www.earthhouse.org/index.html ... Soteria Alaska (don’t know if this one ever got off the ground or not, but here’s a link) ... http://soteria-alaska.com/ ... Iboga House ... http://ibogahouse.com/ ... ... Great programs... although I don’t believe in orthomolecular medicine anymore, which Earth House does. Good luck all you pioneers of mental health and recovery! ...   [End]
    • Thanks for sharing these treatment centers. ... ... I’ve ...   Raederle   20mo

Thanks for sharing these treatment centers. ... ... I’ve got multiple relatives with schizophrenia -- or at least, did. Only one still on the medication, the rest have discovered that all they needed was more b-vitamins in their diet! ... ... Can you imagine? Years, and years, and all they needed was more b-vitamins... There are a lot of drinkers in my family, and it turns out that drinking depletes your supply of b-vitamins and thereby they end up needing more than is usual. ... ... I’ve written an article on the topic of b-vitamins if you’re interested: http://www.raederle.com/2012/08/vitamins-b-compl ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Book ”Cure for all Diseases” by Dr. Hulda Clark
The cause, and treatment, of many diseases ha...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

809 messages, 203 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 162, 5 pages,  352,322 page views

"The necessity of teaching mankind not to take drugs and medicines, is a duty incumbent upon all who know their uncertainty and injurious effects; and the time is not far distant when the drug system will be abandoned."
~ Charles Armbruster, M.D.

Image Galler Schizophrenia Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Herpes Cure?

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Opc Oleander Capsules

Proven Candida Diet

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked ...

Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?

Find relief!

Opc Oleander Capsules

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?

Find relief!

Opc Oleander Capsules

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.27 sec at 4/16/2014 5:28:31 PM, requested by 23.21.23.126, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=360 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25