CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums31655 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Constipation Cure Support Forum

Read This First:   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Constipation Homepage   Human Microbiota Transplantation Therapy   Rules
 1,423,217 page views     4,366 messages     846 topics     21 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
38d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Constipation     All Forums 
Like Constipation Cure Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 21 of 21
1  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   21    

• My Fecal BO Cure!   BSA 100% CURE! undercovah   5d  Ü C Ü

I have had on and off fecal body odor for a year to two years, and have been odor free for two years. Iíll spare you the horror stories of me sitting in class and everyone being disgusted, or the paranoia and scars sprouting from it. But Iím in a place in life where I have healed a lot and feel comfortable sharing information about my experience, and maybe it could help you out. ... ... Symptoms: I wouldnít be able to detect the smell although it was obvious others were really bothered. They described it as poop scented and sewer scented and people across the room would be disgusted. I would be ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thatís awesome! There was a man on this forum who was simil...   b0b0b0   4d

Thatís awesome! There was a man on this forum who was similarly cured with kegels and hemorrhoid cream after one month. Iíve been discovering the same thing about my smell- my anus seems to have lost its tight seal and itches frequently. Iíve started kegels 3 weeks ago, along with keeping the area dry with baby powder, and have noticed some improvement with the smell. However, Iím not sure Iím doing the exercises quite right. I have some questions: ... 1) What exactly was your kegel routine? How often would you do them in a day? ... 2) How long did you do kegels before the anus issues resolved? ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thats great to hear youíre making some progress. ... 1) Wel...   undercovah   3d

Thats great to hear youíre making some progress. ... 1) Well I would have a goal to do 100 quality kegels a day: 4 sets of 25, with a moment or two in between each set. I would usually do them while lying on my stomach so I could make sure I was doing them right. I was desperate though, so I did a lot more repetitions throughout my day. If I was sitting down, Iíd do 25 or so until I felt it tightening back up again. I was very conscious to constantly keep it tight. While I was standing, Iíd do a lot as well. I remember one day it started getting a little painful because I was doing it too muc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey read the story, relate a lot to it (had FBO in universi...   BeastGun   68h

Hey read the story, relate a lot to it (had FBO in university at 18) ... ... Iíve been cured for about 10 months now and I just wanna know how you dealt with the post-cure paranoia/anxiety? ... ... I get really anxious in crowded spaces now and havenít been to any big gatherings and things like that. ... Just wanna know how you got over the paranoia   [End]
      • Maybe you should talk to a therapist or something. I had to...   luckyhope   63h

Maybe you should talk to a therapist or something. I had to be put on medication for my paranoia but I donít think you have to go that route. I do think a therapist would help you sort through the thoughts and get you back to some sort or normalcy.   [End]
      • I think the anxiety and paranoia post-cure faded over time....   undercovah   60h

I think the anxiety and paranoia post-cure faded over time. There was nothing I could really do except reassure myself. I knew I was cured and the comments and reactions stopped altogether, so there wasnít much to be worried about. Sometimes Iíd write down quotes and stuff that Iíd remember throughout the day. Like anxiety and paranoia can be worsened by your own thoughts and you must tell your brain to stop sending itself anxiety signals. Or I would sneak away and close my eyes (and lay down if I could) for a few minutes to meditate and gather my thoughts, which I highly recommend. After ...   [retrieve this message]
        • itís awesome to hear you used kegels as you cure! I have a ...   corncob   44h

itís awesome to hear you used kegels as you cure! I have a feeling myself that i had problems in that area as well, feeling like the anus isnít as tight as before.. I think the enemas i used to do did some damage but itís mostly the stress that weakens it for some reason... ... ... I had a big stress back in 2009 at this job and thats when the odor happened... ... ... I have a question regarding the sphincter muscles. how did you notice it lost its tightness? i know we have 2 sphincter muscles the first (or i should say, the first one inside holding you from incontinence) is holding your stools in ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yeah my bo problem started when I was in a period of big st...   undercovah   41h

Yeah my bo problem started when I was in a period of big stress too. ... ... I started noticing when my anus sometimes felt like it was relaxing, as if I was about to have a bowel movement. Smells and leaking could escape because of the looseness, but in normal people itís sealed shut. ... ... I think both sphincter rings are supposed to be tight and the 3/4 is pretty normal but you need to try kegels to see if thatís normal for you. Be aware of any redness or itching cause that could indicate leaking. Once you diligently do kegels, youíll see just how tight it can really be, how much better if feel ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Really good advice undercovah. Iíve used some of the things...   luckyhope   40h

Really good advice undercovah. Iíve used some of the things you speak of as well. The more you;re in it the better the anxiety gets. It takes time but youíll get there. ... ... Some people need medication others donít but just doing it is the only way. Youíll see you get no reactions and youíll start to feel more comfortable and will want to do more. Take it one step at a time. Slowly moving up to bigger things.   [End]
  • Video Embedded Very inspirational lady! Ellie talks about her TMAU on UK ...   RN EDUCATIONAL Hope2012   6d  Ü C Ü

Ellie talks about her TMAU on UK national TV Show íThis Morningí (ITV) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Published 11. apr. 2014 ... Ellie is interviewed about her trimethylaminuyria (TMAU) on UK national ITV show íThis Morningí, 8 April 2014. This is the same show Karen and Claire appeared on. It is one of the most popular mid-morning UK TV shows. ... ...   [End]
  • Can you tell me if i have a gut parasite?   #183432   8d  Ü C Ü

I have black things that looks like bugs in m stool at times. a ton of mucus every time i have a bowl movement. alot of times i have what looks like pieces of red tomato, bright green chunks in my stool. my stools are either loose and splatter or bright bright green and loose. when stool is like normal it is a light or very pale color. have major pains in upper stomach. dr have found gastric ulcers in stomach but canít figure out whats causing them. only have bowl movements if i take several lax a day. have tried stool softners and fiber and still cant use it without lax. i have black spec ...   [retrieve this message]
  • In Deep Trouble. Need Help.   dpier87   10d  Ü C Ü

Hey. So Iím stuck between a rock and a hard place.. my symptoms are disabling, and Iím not getting any better... although I am hoping that perhaps the Psyllium ABC Cleanse I was taking in the morning (w/my 30mg Prozac, 5mg Hydrocortisone, 45mg Thyroid, and 7.5mg Valium) was absorbing some or all of the meds... I am now taking this before I go to bed, well after I take my meds so that there is no possible way they would interact. ... ... My current symptoms are as follows: ... ... Dry Mouth ... Severe Depersonalization/Derealization ... Brain Fog ... Fits of rage ... Body/Joint Pain, weakness ... Tingling extremiti ...   [retrieve this message]
    • So, I donít have a lot of experience with antidepressants o...   c.b.   10d

So, I donít have a lot of experience with antidepressants or anxiolytics, but one of the side effects from prozac and valium is dry mouth and valium also causes constipation as well as a host of other side effects. The combination of all the medications you are taking may also be something you want to consider as potential causes of your symptoms. ... ... Brain fog I have quite a lot of experience with, however. Getting rid of it though, is quite the challenge. ... ... Narrowing the causes of your brain fog may be easier if you can say when you have it. ... ... For instance, is it constant? Are you fog ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you. Appreciate it :)   dpier87   10d

Thank you. Appreciate it :)   [End]
      • I take the psyllium now 4 hours after my last dose of drugs...   dpier87   10d

I take the psyllium now 4 hours after my last dose of drugs.. 10mg HC and 7.5mg Valium. Iím hoping that this will be fine, but it sure seems I need it in order to avoid horrible gut pain and to stabilize my blood sugar. ... ... PS: I know Iíve got leaky gut, candida, and am also hoping to clean out my colon with the help of the psyllium.   [End]
    • A lot of your symptoms are similar to oneís Iíve struggled ...   tpno2005   10d

A lot of your symptoms are similar to oneís Iíve struggled with. In my case it turned out to be candida. Iím still working on curing it fully, but most of my symptoms were dramatically lessened by grapefruit seed extract (GSE). Caprylic acid also helped but created a die-off effect so I donít use it very often. But if you try these two, especially the caprylic acid, itís a good way to determine if you have the same thing as me. If you feel an immediate strong reaction (trust me, youíll know) after taking it, you probably do; if not, you donít. Thereís no guarantees but itís a pretty easy t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks! I know for sure I have candida, but with my issues ...   dpier87   10d

Thanks! I know for sure I have candida, but with my issues keeping on weight, I need to at least eat legumes to get some carbs... Iím blasting myself with probiotics and saurkraut and am cleaning my colon, so hopefully this will help me defeat THAT beast. ... ... I wish I could taper off all these damned drugs, but whenever I make an alteration, things go south... quickly.. ... ... ALSO, I notice when having gut pain and feel off, tired, etc... If I take an antifungal I feel better almost right away... so I really donít. GSE? I know for sure Coconut Oil isnít killing any yeast... I havenít seen any ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi dpier, ... ... Sorry to hear you are having such a roug...   Faith110   10d

Hi dpier, ... ... Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. Many of your symptoms sound very similar to what mine were a couple of years ago. Especially the anxiety, food sensitivities, allergies, and breathing difficulties. ... ... Back then I was attacking candida and trying to heal my gut too. I went on the GAPS diet, took loads of probiotics, ate a ton of sauerkraut and also did anti-fungals and cleanses. It turned out that these efforts were actually adding to a huge unknown issue that I had and I was progressively making myself worse. ... ... It turned out I was severely histamine intoleran ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ĒIf I take an antifungal I feel better almost right away......   tpno2005   10d

ĒIf I take an antifungal I feel better almost right away... so I really donít.Ē I donít understand that sentence. Does the antifungal help or not? I would still strongly recommend you try caprylic acid, itís in coconut oil, but only at 10% concentration vs. 100% in the pure form.   [End]
    • ... Hi DP, ... ... ... ... Do you really feel you have...   shotsee   10d

... Hi DP, ... ... ... ... Do you really feel you have a chance of regaining your health via [all those] drugs? If [and only if] you are interested in taking a more overall approach to resolving your many health issues, the following information may be of interest to you: ... ... ... ... Only as "grist for your mill," are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of thousands of people have experienced, dealing with most of the physical health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the universally powerful antioxidant, ascorbic acid? ... ... ... ... If you are seriously int ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I to am having problems with keeping weight on with work an...   Brandonj280   10d

I to am having problems with keeping weight on with work and my metabolism iím guessing beacause i eat alot of food. Good food that is like non-steriod meats,fruits, vegetables, LOTS of beans for protein,magnesium,copper, and been staying away from breads,sugar, cheese.I slowly reintroduce foods like potatoes for instance. But I was still feeling worse. I was taking a bunch of different pills and was getting nowhere. I cut back to 2-3 pills and just eat right everyday I feel better. I dont take any antifungals now i just take s boulardii as my main #1 pill and then i add on another supplem ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Pharma medications and AF is something I have vast experien...   wiredgeneration   9d

Pharma medications and AF is something I have vast experience with. I did read some of your posts on Unyquitys forum, and a lot of the advice she gave you was good. ... ... As I see it, you are on an extremely stimulating anti-depressant (prozac) and a moderate dose, the likes of SSRIs like Lexapro and Prozac have been shown to almost double the adrenals output of cortisol. As you have AF, you are flogging already tired and dead horses. ... ... Then you are adding in more cortisol as you adrenals cant handle the stimulation and cannot maintain cortisol levels themselves with the HC. Then you are dro ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Nutritrional yeast is probably bad for you, as it is a high...   Tena Cious   9d

Nutritrional yeast is probably bad for you, as it is a highly allergenic substance. I have seen it many times, people who up immune sensitivty to yeast in tests.   [End]
    • In your food list you never have mentioned taking natural a...   Garlica   4d

In your food list you never have mentioned taking natural antifungal such as garlic cloves (smashed or chopped), onion (with each green salad), cayenne pepper, ginger root.. Those are essential Candida beaters, should be taken every day with meal and in between. Also, Juicing, juicing, juicing   [End]
  • Could this be a huge liver/gb stone?   teal0603   16d  Ü C Ü

I have been getting small white floating stones for 2 weeks and have increased my fat intake by 2 T . I have has more gallbladder activity and some cramping. Today I passed a big ĒstoneĒ... Or so I think. Itís waxy and almost resembles hard tallow.. Is this a gallbladder stone or old fat. Itís 2.5 x 1.5 cm. I also have pain from the back of my neck down to my shoulder bones and itís pretty swollen too... But so is my whole body. Iím also ... Im also constipated despite taking natural calm magnesium and ox bile. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Liver_Flush/image1.jpg   [End]
    • No as it doesnít seem to have any kind of crystallised stru...   parth   16d

No as it doesnít seem to have any kind of crystallised structure to it, it might be ... biliary sludge.   [End]
      • Try 1 tsp Epsom salts (=magnesium sulfate) ... in a glass o...   hanna   13d

Try 1 tsp Epsom salts (=magnesium sulfate) ... in a glass of water it might help with the pain and the constipation. I would not do it more than once a day. You could also try just a pinch in several drinks throughout the day.   [End]
      • Where did it get stored then?   teal0603   10d

Where did it get stored then?   [End]
        • The ísludgeí is stored inside special liver cells themselve...   parth   9d

The ísludgeí is stored inside special liver cells themselves, ... when you introduce a vast amount of fat into your stomach a hormone is released which tells the liver to start producing a vast amount of bile. ... ... Those hormones activate your liver function and the detox process ... begins, the grapefruit helps with this as it contains detox enzymes so the liver ídumpsí whatever the cells are holding onto. ... ... Sometimes this process is weak and the sludge just hangs around ... the bilary system causing inflammation but can move out. ... ... The pancreas also introduces bicarbonate which mixes with the ... b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gymnema sylvestre for systemic candida - Whole herb or stan...   #88546   24d  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone, ... ... This new study   [End]
    • I donít know the answer to your question, but right when th...   tdog333   24d

I donít know the answer to your question, but right when they study came out I bought some and tried it in combo with other stuff. Definitely worked well.   [End]
      • Excellent. Did you used the standardized one? If so what ...   catmusicfreak   24d

Excellent. Did you used the standardized one? If so what brand? How fast did it take to work/clear up your candida? I will be using GSE, Olive Leaf, oregano oil and Pau Díarco as well in rotation. Iíve suffered for years and realize Iím not going to get better if I donít address the hyphae problem as no matter what I through at it, it wonít go away. ... ... Doing more research on the internet it seems herbalists (shocker) believe the whole plant should be used but I wonder as it was the gymnemic acids specifically that helped in this study and an extract was used and sounds like it was stand ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I Cured Myself of an Appendicitis and Here's How   RN SUCCESS heidi89   31d  Ü C Ü

Back in Sept. I had an appendicitis and I was very successfully able to cure myself of it so I did not have to go to the hospital. I wanted to post what I did to get rid of it here so others might be able to do the same. My boyfriend and I spent about 20 hours reading online how to cure this appendicitis because I had just canceled my insurance a few weeks prior and I did not want to have it removed for obvious reasons including past experience with doctors and not trusting the medical system in general. ... ... First, what I believe caused the appendicitis in the first place: I had been eatin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What exactly were your symptoms that cause you to conclude ...   daizymae   28d

What exactly were your symptoms that cause you to conclude you had an inflamed appendix? Iím not saying you didnít, Iím just curious as to what you experienced. I am much impressed with your determination. I also wonder what I would do if me or a family member truly had appendicitis. I am terrified of doctors from some bad experiences; also, I dislike their philosophy: when in doubt, cut it out, no matter what.   [End]
      • Thanks for the question. Yes, it took a while for me to fi...   heidi89   27d

Thanks for the question. Yes, it took a while for me to figure out it was an appendicitis. At first I thought it might be an ovarian cyst or something of that nature. But it was in the exact location where the appendix is. ... ... Every time I would research the symptoms I was having, appendicitis was what would come up in the search results. I honestly did not want to believe it was an appendicitis because the idea of that scared the hell out of me. I always heard you needed to have it removed surgically. But the more I read about naturopaths and other people curing themselves of it, t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Should also mention that my exact symptoms were a radiating...   heidi89   27d

Should also mention that my exact symptoms were a radiating pain that came from the location of the the appendix area. It started off dull and slowly became worse over a period of days until the area was very painful. It definitely felt like an infection of the area, if that makes sense.   [End]
        • Should also mention that the castor oil packs really cut do...   heidi89   27d

Should also mention that the castor oil packs really cut down on the pain. They seemed to somehow suck the infection out and reduce what felt like swelling in the area. I read that it wasnít recommended to do a heating pad with the castor oil packs if you have an appendicitis, but I did not take that advice and did the heat because it made it feel better. But as I mentioned, I also alternated hot and cold water a few times a day as well. There is some interesting info out there about Edgar Cayce and castor oil packs with regard to appendicitis.   [End]
          • I am so glad to hear that you cured yourself with natural r...   archus   27d

I am so glad to hear that you cured yourself with natural remedy and not solve things with immediate goal rather than long term goal. Read my experience with my dog which I posted before I read this message. I rub Castor oil on my abdomen everyday. ... ... I wonder if taking Castor Oil orally would have helped. My parents gave us one spoon of Castor oil every month to clean our colon. I hated that as a child because we were not allowed to eat breakfast that day and then frequent pooping followed. ... ... Archus   [End]
            • Hi Archus, ... ... That is wonderful about your dog and th...   heidi89   26d

Hi Archus, ... ... That is wonderful about your dog and the castor oil. My Mother also told me the same thing about castor oil and having to take it as a child. She said they were hesitant to tell their parents they had a stomach ache, because a spoonful of castor oil was always the remedy. :) ... ... I saw a very interesting post awhile back regarding castor oil and a woman flattening her belly with it. Not sure if this would work on every bloated belly, but it was a very interesting post. Here it is: ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=617583#i   [End]
              • heidi89, ... ... Thank you for the link. I think I have ...   archus   20d

heidi89, ... ... Thank you for the link. I think I have read that message a very long time ago. I do castor oil rub and gave tried the same method as that poster, Raymond but my belly does not go away. Fasting is the only thing that gets rid if my belly, but when start eating it returns. ... ... Archus   [End]
  • update on my parasites/gas problems   jjane14   33d  Ü C Ü

I followed up the parasite cleanse I took with a total body flush/cleanse (called Body Cleanse 360) from the same maker. I finished the total body cleanse on the 10th and parasites are still coming out of me, and itís been about a week since I finished. I mustíve had a ton of parasites in me. Also Iím still not having a lot of gas since I took the cleanses, I only really have gas when I have to move my bowels. ... I went to my gastroenterologist appointment on the 14th and she prescribed me metronidazole 500MG to get rid of bad bacteria in my gut. At first I was nervous to tell her about the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello Jjane14 ... Could you please be more explicit on the ...   godman   33d

Hello Jjane14 ... Could you please be more explicit on the kind of parasites. Please can you send an image of some of theme so I can learn from your experience. I did the parasites cleans too. And went Thereafter for a stole and blood test, but nothing was found. Chocolateguy2014gmailcom   [End]
    • ĒI went to my gastroenterologist appointment on the 14th an...   Malodorsyndrome   33d

ĒI went to my gastroenterologist appointment on the 14th and she prescribed me metronidazole 500MG to get rid of bad bacteria in my gut.Ē You do realize that your gut flora comprises of good and bad bacteria? Your intestines also is home to yeast. The solution is to strike a balance between good and bad bacteria. More than likely you might have an over abundance of bad bacteria in your gut.   [End]
  • Quick Digestion Tips   keralaunanihospital   38d

TIPS FOR BETTER & EASY DIGESTION ... 1. Donít drink water with meals ... 2. Donít combine fruits and other foods ... 3. CHEW SLOWLY AND THOROUGHLY ... 4. Donít eat late at night ... 5. Relax before eating ...   [End]
  • DEADLY RESPIRATORYPULMONARY ILLNESSPLAGUEINFECTION by Nana ...   UserX   42d  Ü C Ü

DEADLY RESPIRATORY/PULMONARY ILLNESS/PLAGUE/INFECTION by Nana Tapeworms!!! ... ... WARNING: DEADLY MYSTERIOUS RESPIRATORY/PULMONARY INFECTION/PLAGUE by Nana/Dwarf Tapeworms: End of all species????? ... ======================================================== ... ... Please heed this warning. What iím about to convey to you is something most dreadful you will find very hard to believe. I am writing this msg to you so that youíll know about what is about to happen soon in advance. Probably when you hear it in the news someday in the future it would all be TOO LATE. ... ... I have also forwarded this e-mail to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: All this might be believable if:   InCharge   41d

... You would include some supportive links for verification. ... ... ... You have a total of 4 posts on curezone, 3 of which are the same as this one to other forums. ... ... ...   [End]
      • Re: Misunderstanding on my part   InCharge   41d

... Poster sent me a PM explaining that the reason for the multiple posts on 3 different forums was because apparently he is a new poster, and did not know how to cross post. ... ... ... He said he has no supporting links because this was a personal condition that he was trying to make everybody aware of. ... ... ...   [End]
    • Re: DEADLY RESPIRATORYPULMONARY ILLNESSPLAGUEINFECTION by N...   shotsee   38d

Hi Nana, ... ... Perhaps these words by Dr. John Tilden, M.D., might give you some comfort and hope, ĒNormal persons are deadly to all germs and parasites peculiar to the human habitat.Ē ... ... Perhaps the following, Nana, may be of interest to you: ... ... As Ēgrist for YOUR mill,Ē are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the physical health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the universally powerful ANTIOXIDANT, ascorbic acid? I encourage you to read [at least the first ten paragraphs of] this article, wri ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Having low Magnesium can lead to these conditions   rjvoisine   52d  Ü C Ü

Have you tried Magnesium ? It is essential but deficient in the average diet, unless you consume lots of green vegetables, whole grains and seeds, root vegetables & fish. ... Low magnesium can lead to : Inability to sleep or insomnia, Irritability, Sensitivity to noise, Mental disturbances, Anxiety, depression, restlessness, PANIC ATTACKS, Muscle soreness or spasms like Charlie Horse, muscle weakness or quick tiredness, Infertility or PMS, High levels of stress , Headaches & Migraines, Heart ďfluttersĒ or palpitations , Arrythmia, High Blood Pressure, higher cholesterol and triglycerides ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Psyllium cause mood issues?   brinabeans   63d  Ü C Ü

Have u heard of psyllium causing depression or mood issues? I take once at night   [End]
    • If you are allergic to it, it could cause those things for ...   dpier87   63d

If you are allergic to it, it could cause those things for sure. ... ... Also, if you arenít drinking enough water with them, it could be dehydrating you. ... ... Donít forget too, Psyllium can definitely do a job of cleaning out the colon, and when youíre stirring up all the toxins, debris from a compromised colon, youíre going to get all types of reactions, depression, anxiety, mood swings, depending on how compromised your GI tract is. I usually find that the mood issues abate once I pass a huge load of mucoid plaque.   [End]
      • Really? I dont have any other reactions. no itching, etc. j...   brinabeans   63d

Really? I dont have any other reactions. no itching, etc. just depressed mood. weird. Iím going to stop taking it and see how i feel. have you heard of people getting depressed on it. i searched the web thoroughly and couldnt find a connection. ... thanks for you post.   [End]
        • Are you passing any weird rope like mucoid plaque? It clean...   dpier87   63d

Are you passing any weird rope like mucoid plaque? It cleans out the colon, and when it scrapes the gunk off our colon walls, the toxins that get recirculated can cause some pretty intense depression... at least for me itís been this way.   [End]
          • Oh yeah I definitely have that stuff come out when I take i...   brinabeans   62d

Oh yeah I definitely have that stuff come out when I take it. I didnít take it last nightand feel better this morning   [End]
            • Do what you need to do, for sure. But in the long run if yo...   dpier87   62d

Do what you need to do, for sure. But in the long run if you stick to it, youíll probably find the more gunk you get out, as long as youíre sticking to a diet that doesnít promote mucoid plaque (dairy, refined carbs, meat), the better youíll feel and lighter and more refreshed also. ... ... Last night was horrendous. I felt really depressed and sick with a ball in my stomach... today I passed the longest and most weird looking 2 foot long piece of Mucoid plaque ever. Looked light grey and like a bunch of ropes with grapes hanging off the sides. Thatís when you know youíre getting down to the th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • At deaths door.   robincsoto   66d  Ü C Ü

My name is robin and I need help. I my vitamin absorption is low as my vitamin d is 6, extremely low. Doc is waiting for something acute to happen and I donít have that kind of time. When I eat sugar my whole body throbs and pee glucose and white blood cells. I feel little things swimming in my muscles that seems like that box of fireworks with 100 rockets just shot off at once and they are all going everywhere. I got a ct scan and Dr said I have a fair amount of feces in lower right quadrant. And the beginning of my colon muscle is weak and hurts to push that stuff along since Iíve been ...   [retrieve this message]
    • take colon cleansing products. ... go to a colon cleansing ...   jaguar57   65d

take colon cleansing products. ... go to a colon cleansing therapist for a colonic. ... get off of sugar.   [End]
    • Hi Robin, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to y...   shotsee   65d

Hi Robin, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), you may care to consider the information previously posted here:   [End]
    • Just a triple post error.   shotsee   65d

Just a triple post error.   [End]
    • Hi Robin, ... ... Curious what the significance is of the ...   sans sucre   65d

Hi Robin, ... ... Curious what the significance is of the ankle pic? Is that related to your question? Anyway, what do you eat on your diet? Some people restrict far too much (eating only veggies and meat, for example), and then digestion shuts down. Have you tried digestive enzymes? I agree with the other reply about a colonic - should work to flush you out. but, I would not get to the point of relying on them long-haul. Another option might be a green drink such as Amazing Grass green superfood. They usually get the system moving.   [End]
      • Yup only veggies and meats last three years day in and day ...   robincsoto   64d

Yup only veggies and meats last three years day in and day out. I do have enzymes now. I did notice salty oily chicken and beef qwith bread increase my problem. Cut meat out? Iím taking hcl with pepsin and taurine now since I have low digestive juices but there is now in toilet. Font know of its from juicing beets cabbage or blood from inflammation. The ankle pic is so I can post a thread. I notice my stool is now gray. Thank you for helping.   [End]
        • No, Iíd suggest adding foods, not taking any more away. Ad...   sans sucre   59d

No, Iíd suggest adding foods, not taking any more away. Adding in fibrous foods like yams or sweet potatoes, acorn or butternut squashes, etc. I have been scared of blood in stools that turned out to be beets - it is very common. And liver support (Livatone Plus is good) sounds like it may be beneficial as the gray stool indicates a liver problem.   [End]
    • Itís difficult to recommend anything due to possible risks ...   BrightSideOfLife   64d

Itís difficult to recommend anything due to possible risks and the effect it might have. [ĒI got a ct scan and Dr said I have a fair amount of feces in lower right quadrantĒ] ... I donít know what this means exactly, impacted faeces or faeces leaking from your colon? There was mention of parasites so could something of perforated the bowel? That is a very serious situation if true. Can you explain based upon what the doctor told you? An explanation must of been given? ... ... Softening and moving the bowel sounds like it might benefit but your comments concern me and makes me reluctant to recommen ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It is difficult. Iím bleeding from nose to colon when under...   robincsoto   64d

It is difficult. Iím bleeding from nose to colon when under stress. CBC is fine but something is stopping me. My body has problems with sugar I know that. The Dr said mag citrate. No perforation he can see. Has moved things along but gray stool with red appears now. Beets or cabbage from juicing idk. But I did add Hcl with pepsin and 500mg taurine.   [End]
        • May I add something?   #16844   49d

I donít think anyoneís mentioned alcohol in this thread as a cause of constipation. I found it is. For me itís very dehydrating and drinking alcohol starts a chain of drying out lower colon material. ... ... Even if you think, Ēwell, a glass of wine is healthyĒ it just might be something that is making you pee out fluids rather than utilize them as nature intended.   [End]
  • Why do you have to use flannel at all?   #88546   67d  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... Could someone explain why we have to use flannel? Is it to help draw out toxins? Help keep the area warmer? Just wondering why we canít apply castro oil to the skin, add saram wrap and then heat. Is the material necessary? ... ... Also is the heat to help the castro oil work better and if so how? ... ... I read over and over the instructions on the internet but no one gives a reason why you do it this way. ... ... Thanks.   [End]
  • Urgent advice needed constipation after fasting   concerned7   68d  Ü C Ü

Hello. ... ... My mom (71) has been diagnosed with ovarian cysts. The larger one was/is 6x6cm. She went on a protocol to cure it by fasting, drinking certain tea, certain vegetable and roots drink and topical ointments (from a notable herbalist). During the fasting she was doing enemas. ... ... Prior to this fasting (close to 50 days) she never had problems with constipation before. She was very regular, up to a few time per day. ... ... After the fasting, she is having some serious problems. The feces comes all the way down, and then just sits at the exit. The urge is there, she sits on the toilet, and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Concerned, ... ... If it were me, I would do a ĒC-Flush...   shotsee   68d

Hi Concerned, ... ... If it were me, I would do a ĒC-Flush.Ē Essentially, one can start with one gram of ascorbic acid, and then increase the intake by one gram every 20 minutes, e.g. 2 grams at 20 minutes; then 3 grams at 40 minutes, etc., until a full/complete ĒwateryĒ stool is produced/eliminated/excreted. ... ... You may wish to read [at least the first 10 paragraphs of] this article by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D.   [End]
    • How many days has she been constipated? Maybe it is time to...   TonyR   66d

How many days has she been constipated? Maybe it is time to see a doctor or even a pharmicist. Basically, it would seem that she is short on fibre.   [End]
    • Few things to consider: ... ... Much more oil in diet. All...   RR Educational White Shark   55d

Few things to consider: ... ... Much more oil in diet. All kinds of oil. ... Flax seed oil does not cause constipation, rather opposite. ... Cottage cheese causes constipation. Eliminate it, or mix it with a lot of oil. ... Much more water daily. ... ... Enema daily on the long run is known to cause chronic constipation. ... ... Walking stairs (up and down) are know to prevent constipation and help elimination. ... ... Squatting toilet helps elimination and prevents constipation. ... ... FMT therapy prevents and cures constipation. ... ... Plums daily in diet prevent and cure constipation. ... ... Figgs prevent and cure constipat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gas, constipation, bloating on Candida diet?   kesoccer28   68d  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... Iím currently following the candida diet after being diagnosed with intestinal candida. I went months following a diet high in veggies, fruit, meats, fish, and yogurts (little junk food but i still indulged) and I found myself constantly constipated, with lots of uncomfortable gas/bloating and abdominal discomfort that gradually got worse and worse. I went to a Dr, where I was diagnosed via breath test with lactose intolerance and SIBO. I took Rifaximin and improved. Then i started eating more and including grains, more junk food, etc (indulging in Thanksgiving, etc) I had unkn ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Detox advice: Not sure if I have candida but I have somethi...   EverSearching   74d  Ü C Ü

Hi guys! ... ... I am pretty new around here and am really impressed about how helpful and informative this community is. Though Iíve learned a lot just by reading the posts of others, Iím trying to pinpoint the major cause for my bb and bo issues. I recently posted a pic of what I believe to be candida (two really long pieces of stringy mucus looking things) that I found after doing diet changes, supplements, etc. I think they are candida but am not sure. (if anyone could look at the pic it is in the parasite forum and candida forum.) ... ... I have been constipated most of my life but in the last ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Hi EverSearching, You can use retention coffee enemas ...   propaul   67d

... Hi EverSearching, You can use retention coffee enemas for detoxing. I also take N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) instead of milk thistle. Donít go overboard on your diet, itís important, but so is keeping up your weight. Try to cut out all laxatives. Smelling like coffee is more acceptable that having BB and BO. Coffee enemas tend to deodorize your breath. Please read my blog titled Ē Detoxing with coffee enemaĒ, link below. Pay attention to the preparation needed before taking coffee enemas. Propaul   [End]
  • adhesions, pain, constipation, candida   hfd1968   75d  Ü C Ü

A couple of months ago I became constipated which is unusual for me. I had been working out and running and lost 25#. I also have a white coated tongue and some itching. I have taken s boulardii and saw some improvement. I have been taking supplements and the constipation is better but I have stomach discomfort just below my sternum in my upper abdomen. The pain is consistent with my bowels moving. It feels like a rock moving through my bowels. When this is occurring I feel weak and tingling all over my body and my tongue. Within a few minutes I feel better. Episodes at times are rea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Debilitating upper G1 Problem   Ralph74   79d  Ü C Ü

ok this doesnt have to do with constipation but there are no other digestive forums. i experience fullness after meals, belching and the need to constantly clear my throat but i dont have acid reflux and i get major flare ups whenever i exercise right before or after eating. ive had one now for 3 months. it seems like a structural or functional problem and is driving me crazy. i was taking HCL supplements for a long time with great success to address various G1 Problems, but now i cant because whatever is going on in my esophagus causes the acid in the supplements to regurgitate. i kno ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Need Help with ConsitpationIBS   Landscaper2007   81d  Ü C Ü

Im a 29 year old male. I a 5í9 and weigh 185lbs. I have a low body fat and on the outside look very much in shape and healthy. BUT when I turned 26 out of no where I was diagnosed with idiopathic anaphylaxis. I have been managing it well. I have not had an attack in 6 months. I take (1) zyrtec in the morning and (1) zyrtec in the evening and (1) zantac 150 in the morning and (1) zantac 150 in the evening and just recently got off 10mg of prednisone every other day 2 weeks ago since I have not had an attack in 6 months. My anaphylaxis was food related but I only have mild food allergie ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sounds like youíve made a lot of really good changes. Sorr...   omo   81d

Sounds like youíve made a lot of really good changes. Sorry to hear youíve got issues. Looks like constipation is a side effect of both zirtec and zantac. ... ... What kind of fiber are you getting in your diet? Lots of fruit would be good for constipation. ... ... I think the yogurt thing is great. You might consider a small of amount, like a spoonful, of yogurt with each meal. ... ... Iím guessing youíre fighting your medications, that theyíre causing your constipation. You might look into the ĒmethylationĒ process in human bodies and how that relates to histamines (and thus anaphylaxis). Try ide ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I take Triphala daily. Without it I have constipation prob...   dane lady   79d

I take Triphala daily. Without it I have constipation problems. I take it before I go to bed at night and am regular in the mornings. You can take it more than once a day.   [End]
    • Oh my goodness another anaphylaxis sufferer! I went through...   Faith110   79d

Oh my goodness another anaphylaxis sufferer! I went through that hell for almost an entire year, also never had true food allergies. ... ... Ironically I also had chronic constipation problems too. I couldnt have a bm without an enema for 9 months. ... ... Looking at your diet, youíre eating a lot of foods that are high in histamine. When youíre dealing with anaphylaxis, even while on antihistamines, youíll want to keep your histamine levels as low as possible. Excess histamine will also contribute to chronic constipation too. ... ... By following a low histamine diet I was able to cure my anaphylactic ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My naturopath told me to eat steel cut oats for breakfast (...   Joanna   75d

My naturopath told me to eat steel cut oats for breakfast (for my high cholesterol) and my life long constipation ended. (My cholesterol has come down slightly too.)   [End]
      • Thank yall so much for all of the advice. This is the best ...   Landscaper2007   67d

Thank yall so much for all of the advice. This is the best and most in depth forum I have found and I am glad to be apart of it. I lessen the amount of greek yogurt I was eating at one sitting but increased the interval time of it to after each meal. I also started taking a probiotic. Eupepsia...it only has one probiotic in it Lactobacillus Acidophilus but it is loaded with digestive enzymes and was delivered to me in a cold package. I also lowered the amount of Histamine rich foods and I do see a noticable difference.   [End]
        • This looks like a form of non-disseminated candidiasis, or ...   FootDoctor   54d

This looks like a form of non-disseminated candidiasis, or dysbiosis. ... yOu need to take 35,000 IU of vitmain A daily divided into 4 doses, with food for 90 days. This will remove the gut flora that is causing this. If the suspect dermatophyte is Candida, you can get rid of this with 28 days of 2million units of Nystatin daily. (Sugarfree drops, try this first.) But if it is some other dermatophyte or candida, vitamin A will work. You should have a liver function test first. ... Your histamine is self generated as an allergic reaction to the pathogenic fungi/dermatophyte in your gut. ... I stu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • BB and BO that doesnt get better with diet, flushes, etc   EverSearching   81d  Ü C Ü

... Sorry, this is super long but I am desperate for help. I am worried about my future job stability due to bb and bo. ... I am in a predicament. Apparently, I smell horrible but am unable to smell myself. I honestly wouldnít be as concerned about it (since I am clean and take a thorough 30 minute shower or 2 showers a day) except that I am going to be looking for teaching jobs soon and am afraid I will not be hired or even worse, fired, over my body odor and bad breath. ... ... ... ... ... I donít know how long this has gone on for because I only just realized it was happening about two years ago. Jus ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would say keep up your diet and try exercising regularly ...   Marionette202   81d

I would say keep up your diet and try exercising regularly (30 min everyday, 15 when youíre pressed for time as something is always better than nothing). Have you tried glycolax? I heard that works a bit differently than other things meant to stop constipation by cleaning the walls of the intestine as well. For the prolapse, you may have to see a colorectal surgeon to have that fixed. The white growth on your inner cheeks sounds a bit weird. That might be a fungus or something? Thrush/candida? What did your doctor have to say about that? Also, did he give you a reason for why the proctitis ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you so much! Iíve never tried Glycolax so I will defi...   EverSearching   81d

Thank you so much! Iíve never tried Glycolax so I will definitely give that a go! ... ... My Dr said that I was very young and should not try the surgery for the prolapse yet. I also have vaginal prolapse and I want to have kids in a few years so Iím trying to hold off. He seems to think that I can ĒfixĒ the prolapse with medication and adding more fiber. Iíve been eating fiber one which may have helped some along with kegals. My prolapse is not very advanced. ... ... He never gave any detail about the proctitis and when I asked about the possibility of candida, sibo, etc he completely brushed it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Hi EverSearching, For your constipation I would take o...   propaul   80d

... Hi EverSearching, For your constipation I would take one or more cleansing enemas. Also cleansing your liver may help your odor problem, so do coffee enemas on a regular basis. Please read my blog titled ĒMy challengeĒ, link below. Propaul   [End]
      • Thank you Propaul!!! I have never tried a coffee enema! I a...   EverSearching   80d

Thank you Propaul!!! I have never tried a coffee enema! I am going to the health food store today so I will look for a enema bag and give this a try this evening! Unfortunately, I will have to mine at night because I already wake up at 5 am to teach and sometimes work until 10 pm at night. Liver cleanses will be difficult for me for the same reason but this is fantastic advice and I will try to find a way! Today a random student said I smelled like a trash can and the remark cut me deeply as I want so much to become close to people again. Thank you! I have bookmarked your blog.   [End]
        • have u tried no sugar or null body mint? might help   soulking   79d

have u tried no sugar or null body mint? might help   [End]
          • Thank you Soulking! I know that sugar seems to make it wors...   EverSearching   79d

Thank you Soulking! I know that sugar seems to make it worse, especially with breath, but I get weak and dizzy when I stop sugar completely for some reason. Since I work and also teach for long hours, I am not able to do much in the way of sugarless diets or diets that are too draining. But you are right, this would probably really help!   [End]
            • Hi everybody, I am dealing with the same problem too and I ...   Smiley84   79d

Hi everybody, I am dealing with the same problem too and I donít know what to do. I tried to commit suicide twice last year. I donít have a job and I have been struggling with this....   [End]
              • Smiley, I completely understand your frustration and pain. ...   EverSearching   79d

Smiley, I completely understand your frustration and pain. I have had fleeting thoughts about suicide myself. However, it simply is NOT worth it to take your own life over something as small as this. Yes odors can be offensive but look at the whole picture and how amazing we are as human beings! Anyone who is joining a forum like this because they want to heal themselves are good people. We are probably more sympathetic than most too. The first thing Iím going to do when I beat this is try to help everyone else who suffers from this terrible situation. Hang in there Smiley and keep searching!   [retrieve this message]
      • I tried the triple lemon cleansing enema on your blog last ...   EverSearching   79d

I tried the triple lemon cleansing enema on your blog last night and I believe it has lessened the body odor a bit! Of course, I also did spray a lot of perfume today so I canít be sure but I am going to continue taking several enemas a week. Are they safe to use long term?   [End]
      • Propaul, I tried the triple lemon cleansing enema on your b...   EverSearching   78d

Propaul, I tried the triple lemon cleansing enema on your blog last night and I believe it has lessened the body odor a bit! Of course, I also did spray a lot of perfume today so I canít be sure but I am going to continue taking several enemas a week. Are they safe to use long term?   [End]
        • Itís horrible, really awful. This must be health issue not ...   Jasmin08   78d

Itís horrible, really awful. This must be health issue not only body odor and bad breath per se. Your body system is not working well. You need to check your lifestyle. Increase intake of fluids especial water. Make regular daily exercise for at least 30 minutes. Eat well balance diet. You need complete detoxification.   [End]
          • Jasmine08, Yes, I think there is something wrong with me bu...   EverSearching   76d

Jasmine08, Yes, I think there is something wrong with me but I cannot figure it out :( I have had a full physical plus been tested for diabetes, kidney function, etc. I have also had a colonoscopy and endoscopy but the only findings were the prolapse and narrow colon. I have not had my liver tested and would like to since I did so much drinking at one point. The thing is, I have kept up a decent diet (cheating with sweets, bread, and certain junk food occasionally)of vegetables and fish for almost two years now and I have not seen any improvement at all. I have found that the things that m ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... Hi EverSearching, Yes, you can take enemas daily for a...   propaul   76d

... Hi EverSearching, Yes, you can take enemas daily for a long period, I am thinking of years, but please do not use lemon juice exclusively, switch to salt solution, baking soda solution, soapsuds, etc. All these enemas are for cleansing. Trying coffee retention enemas for odor. Canít be sure they will work but I believe it is worth a try. My experience with coffee enemas as a deodorant, was after taking garlic enemas for 3 days I smelt pretty bad. But after taking my two coffee enemas in the morning most of my garlic smell did disappear. Propaul   [End]
          • Jasmine08, Yes, I think there is something wrong with me bu...   EverSearching   76d

Jasmine08, Yes, I think there is something wrong with me but I cannot figure it out :( I have had a full physical plus been tested for diabetes, kidney function, etc. I have also had a colonoscopy and endoscopy but the only findings were the prolapse and narrow colon. I have not had my liver tested and would like to since I did so much drinking at one point. The thing is, I have kept up a decent diet (cheating with sweets, bread, and certain junk food occasionally)of vegetables and fish for almost two years now and I have not seen any improvement at all. I have found that the things that m ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Propaul, I will definately try this as soon as I can, thank...   EverSearching   76d

Propaul, I will definately try this as soon as I can, thank you! Iím not sure that enemas are good for me in the long run because of my prolapse so I am a little concerned. Do you know if they can make a proplapse worse? ...   [End]
            • thats why you have all these problems. your diet is horribl...   soulking   73d

thats why you have all these problems. your diet is horrible. need to change it immediatly. you probably have candida overgrowth bactera thats causing all of this. sugar feeds the bacteria. need to stuff consuming it now no buts. improve your diet no sugar no wheat eat veg no fried or fast food. see if these helps.   [End]
              • Thank you Soulking! My diet wasnít bad during this year but...   EverSearching   73d

Thank you Soulking! My diet wasnít bad during this year but for the last three weeks I have improved it by taking out the things you mentioned. So far the odor is getting worse (students in the classes I teach say I smell like ass and farts so Iím guessing I have fecal bo.)but my digestion is improving. I am only eating veggies, lemons, an apple or two a day, avocados, coconut oil and water. I am losing a lot of weight though and am concerned. I am quite thin for my height. I am adding in plain oats for breakfast to see if this will help.   [End]
                • From your description of symptoms, I would see a functional...   schonreid   58d

From your description of symptoms, I would see a functional medicine doctor and get tested for GI infections; bacterial, fungal, parasitic. Also, adrenal, thyroid and reproductive hormones. There are a lot of good tests from labs like Genova, Great Plains, Doctors Data etc. that could pinpoint where the root cause of your problems may be. The good news is that you got a clean bill of health from the conventional docs but as is so often the case, there are underlying issues which they do not test for. This is where a good holistic physician could really help. Hope things improve for you. Be ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think your diet has to change. I have many of your sympto...   jahidas   51d

I think your diet has to change. I have many of your symptoms, including armpit stench, smelly feet,smelly scalp, body odor that smells like garbage, fish, mildew or fecal that only other people can smell. ... ... I was able to get rid of the body odor twice in my life. The first time, I stopped eating sugar and the smell went away after a few months. Once I got better, I started eating all kinds of sugar and 3 years later my body odor became much worse. I ate plain broccoli for a week. Then I ate nothing but low sugar vegetables for the next few weeks. I slowly incorporated meat for a few week ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Also, ... ... I was thinking of getting this done professi...   jahidas   51d

Also, ... ... I was thinking of getting this done professionally or if I can do it myself I will. The only thing is that it would be a quick fix and if I still ate poorly, the body odor would return. However,, maybe it would work and if I was healthy again, I wouldnít crave foods all day long. ... ... I do not want to recommend this procedure since it is only now gaining popularity, but you may want to read it to put it on your radar. I am typing this right now and dreading work tomorrow because itís one of those weeks that I smell even worse than others :( ... ... http://curezone.org/cleanse/enema/fecal ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you Schonreid and Jahidas! I have now been on a stric...   EverSearching   50d

Thank you Schonreid and Jahidas! I have now been on a strict candida diet for about three weeks. Iíve been eating mostly avacaco, salad, celery, almonds, green beans, some tomato. On this diet I was beginning to feel too weak to work but I know it wasnít die off because I had that the first week and a half and then did lots of enemas and flushes to help it calm down. Iíve added egg whites into my diet which seem to be ok for my digestion but I think they do contriubute to odor. I tried to re-add yogurt back in due to its probiotics and yummyness but both cow and goat milk yogurt give me an ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Guys! I think I may be on to something but I hope I didnít ...   EverSearching   46d

Guys! I think I may be on to something but I hope I didnít screw it up! Ok, so I had two days with very low body odor!!! This is HUGE for me because normally it is so bad that people do not want to be near me! I think it has something to do with taking HCL and also with avoiding green veggies (weird, I know). Ok so Iíve been on the anti-candida diet for about 3 and half weeks (following Ricki Hellerís candida diet) and had the die off a few weeks ago. I had no real changes in odor. Then, wondering if I had TMAU, I reduced my choline intake, eating only egg whites, carrots, very small servi ...   [retrieve this message]
          • @eversearching, ... ... I know that diet plays a huge part...   jahidas   40d

@eversearching, ... ... I know that diet plays a huge part in my success or failure. When I eat vegetables and low-carb meals, I donít get a reaction to people. The problems is that after a few days, my body binges on food that Iíve missed and I canít control it. At this point, I have going back and forth like this for a few months. I have finally gotten used to eating vegetables and now they are not so bad. I was eating only broccoli, which has worked in the past, but I coated it with dairy free and soy free butter substitutes, which of course was cheating. I got tired of broccoli and started ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Certain foods, like collard greens, brussel sprouts, caffei...   jahidas   40d

Certain foods, like collard greens, brussel sprouts, caffeine and eggs make me smell worse, too. The only reason why the cauliflower isnít giving any problems is because it is literally the only thing I am eating so the odor went away. However, I believe I will be able to introduce these other vegetables back into my diet in about a week or so without any problems. Right now, I am still not eating carbs. When I do, I will probably start with oatmeal since I am able to tolerate it better.   [End]
  • Where can I buy Bioxy Cleanse in Toronto?   Yathu123   3mo

Where can I buy Bioxy Cleanse in Toronto?   [End]
  • How long does it take for parasites to come out?   pawaa   3mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... I just started to take Parasite cleanse drops for constant itching/crawling/biting sensation all over the body. I was wondering how long does it take for me to know that parasites are gone out of my system. I also have chronic constipation so I am thinking that may be a hindering factor? By the way, I am actually just learning about this so I donít really know what kind of parasites to even look for. Any help would be appreciated.   [End]
    • It can take a very long time and there really is no way to ...   stress overload   3mo

It can take a very long time and there really is no way to know for SURE that they are gone .I have researched this problem in depth for the past five months due to my own itching and crawling and various other symptoms .From what I have learned chronic constipation is a huge issue with getting and trying to get rid of parasites in the intestinal tract .I have the constipation as well .The best thing I have found that helps with it is a GOOD probiotic and castor oil or good old apples .If you eat two apples a day I can promise you that things will run more smoothly unless you have a real p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 12" WORM?? Scalp Issues. Intestinal Issues. L-Glutamine and...   matalas   4mo  Ü C Ü

Hello. ... ... Iíve been taking Oreganol P73 for months now, daily. It manages my full body aches and I havenít been sick, nor did I get my typical sinus infection during hayfever season. ... ... I take Probiotics daily. ... ... I suffer from constipation/gerd but the oregano oil and probiotics have controlled that and gotten me off meds. ... ... My major struggle now is my head. Itís awful. Iíve tried antifungal shampoos, no poo, sulphur free shampoos, vinegar, dandruff shampoo etc etc etc. Diet change does nothing. Convinced itís due to my intestinal issues, much like my aches and fatigue probably were. Tho ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Enemas   Johnson28   4mo

I have ísuspectedí Pelvic Floor Dyssnergia and possible slow transit constipation. I am trying to do enemas to get around the fact that I am never able to fully empty my bowel. I use a 2 quart bag, warm water and salt. I usually lay on my back and roll to my right and then to my left. The problem is that I never get the íurgeí to expel it. I could honestly have the fluid in me indefinitely. When I try to manually ípushí it all out, I canít get all of the water out. Does anyone else have this problem or know what the problem could be? Is there anything I could add (safely) that could make i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Need help with symptoms. Feeling terrible   hfd1968   4mo  Ü C Ü

I have been very stressed going through a separation. I began working out and lost 25#. I started becoming constipated and had rectum pain and other pains. I started to feel tired, had a burning electrical feeling in my left foot that would come and go. I went to the doctor and they said I have prostitis. I took a few days of cipro and didnt feel any better. I noticed that I had a lot of thrush on my tongue. I told the doctor and was given diflucan. It cleared up a bit and I felt a little better but the thrush came back even worse. I was have spells of feeling really bad as if I h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • stressed skinny person ... ... just my take on it ... ...   adawe   4mo

stressed skinny person ... ... just my take on it ... ...   [End]
    • Doctors have no clue. I just read an article this morning ...   hayley3   4mo

Doctors have no clue. I just read an article this morning where the medical profession are finally figuring out how important our flora is to our health but look how far behind they are in knowledge compared to Natural Doctors. ... ... Toxicity and deficiency are the cause of disease. I read that somewhere and I so believe it. Iím starting my 17 yr old daughter on homemade pasteurized kefir and a paleo diet and thatís something I recommend to others. A low sugar and starch diet, plus probiotics, with powdered vit c and magnesium for the constipation and a liquid vitamin.   [End]
  • What is your opinion or experience with humanworm   Ivann   4mo  Ü C Ü

Have you tried? What can you say me about Humanworm or similar products?   [End]
    • I took two rounds of it, and it just made my condition wors...   kasima   4mo

I took two rounds of it, and it just made my condition worse. Parasites scattered to my skin, scalp and face and I canít get rid of those. Plus, my skin is so damaged from the scarring, it will never be the same, and I used to have beautiful skin. I much prefer the Kroeger Herb Wormwood Combination available on Amazon. Itís cheaper and works extremely well. It has fewer ingredients, but there is something in Humaworm that scatters the parasites. Order 2 bottles of the Kroeger Herbs. It lasts a little over a month.   [End]
  • Epsom Salt stuck? Intestinal Blockage?   tdog333   4mo  Ü C Ü

I have done 3-4 liver flushes now and know how well epsom salts work to clear things out. I was feeling very constipated so I decided to do 2 tsp in a glass of water twice (seperated by 4 hours) almost 2 days ago. Nothing really happened except a normal BM(which is good!) this morning, so I was wondering where all the Epsom salts went. ... ... ... I was having some pretty bad cramps and bloating/gas when I went to bed tonight, so i started pulling and pushing in on my abdomen pretty hard a bit above my belly button. All of a sudden i heard a LOUD rumbling and rushing sound and felt a lot of liqu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes ... ... It is possible to have a íblockageí due to a l...   Telman   4mo

Yes ... ... It is possible to have a íblockageí due to a large number of reasons. Everything from obstructive constipation to duodenal ileus can cause this problem. The description you have given would indicate that the problem is in the duodenum but the time it took between the massage and liquid diarrhoea is important. Was it fairly immediate indicating colon or after 3 to 4 hours indicating upper intestines.   [End]
      • I have had a colonoscopy which indicated inflamation of the...   tdog333   4mo

I have had a colonoscopy which indicated inflamation of the ileum and lower intestine if that adds anything. The time before the diarrhea hit was not too long, I have a bad memory, im guessing less than an hour though it could have been sooner. But the bouts continued for 6 hours, than tapered off to just a ton of gas.   [End]
        • This would indicate on balance that the ilium, possibly the...   Telman   4mo

This would indicate on balance that the ilium, possibly the ileocecal valve is the cause. Could be something else but this is a good place to start your reading. I am slightly thrown that massaging above the navel released the obstruction. However, there is a linking between the ileocecal and pyloric valves and often, when one cramps up so will the other. ... ... Here is a link to a video that will explain how to massage the valves. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAviPBEXP70 ... ... When these valves start sticking and cramping it can be called ileocecal valve syndrome. ... ... The Ileocecal Valve sep ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thank you!! I used to get VERY bloated 30 min after meals f...   tdog333   4mo

Thank you!! I used to get VERY bloated 30 min after meals for 2-3 hours, although it has gotten better it still happens on occasion. I just tried that valve massage and heard gurgling as i massaged the pyloric valve (and i hadnít eaten anything in 8 hours) ... ... While I was doing it I felt a very very strong pulse in my abdomen where I was massaging, the pulse physically moved my hand and the weight up and down noticably, is that normal? ... ...   [End]
            • Yes there is a strong pulse which is the stomach aorta and ...   Telman   4mo

Yes there is a strong pulse which is the stomach aorta and the duodenum passes between this and a branch called the supermeserteric artery. Consequently it is quite normal to feel a strong pulse. ... ... Although it appears that the pyloric valve may be at fault often it is the ileocecal valve. But not always. Much more rarely there may be an obstruction around the duodenum cause an interaction between the duodenum, arteries, and ligaments. Its better to concentrate on the more common causes first but diagnosing these problems is so very difficult. ... ... A first step is to start self massage sever ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is it ok to start a fast while constipated and full?   ferisong   5mo  Ü C Ü

Iím going to try a 10 day fast to fix my ongoing digestion issues. I always feel fatigued, tired, and in general poor health. ... I have chronic constipation which seems to be the source of the trouble. Iíd like to go on a ketogenic paleo diet, but meat seems to make the constipation worse. Awful headaches, legs feel dead, etc. ... ... important to note crohns and IBS is in the family, im 21 ... ... Last week I tried clearing myself out with laxatives for a few days before the faast, because I think being constipated while fasting would diminish the healing effects and not allow me to reset properly. P ...   [retrieve this message]
    • In my experience doing water fasts it is better to start a ...   InCharge   5mo

In my experience doing water fasts it is better to start a fast after a day of light eating so I wouldnít think a Thanksgiving meal would be good just prior to the fast. For one thing itís to easy to gorge yourself at that meal. ... ... Also doing a Hulda Clarke Liver cleanse prior to the fast would be good for you since you have the constipation problem. The reason being the first item on the cleanse is drinking 4 doses of Epsom salt in water, or juice. The idea is to clean the colon so the liver stones, etc. wonít be hindered when you drink the olive oil solution that follows. There is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Chronic Constipation   Johnson28   5mo

I apologize for the length of this in advance! I have had chronic constipation since the age of 10. The only two things that íchangedí around this time were my mental health (anxiety, OCD & Depression) AND I fell down a set of stairs right on my butt. (nothing wrong was found on x-ray though I experienced pain on and off for the rest of my life) To this day, I can not poop on my own if I travel or if company is over. I donít get the urge - I canít even ípushí the stool out. I am too nervous. ... ... I have been to many doctors throughout my life for this problem. At 28 I was told to use Miralax ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Recommendations while taking drugs against parasites   Ivann   5mo  Ü C Ü

What do I must to eat? ... Can i take a laxative while taking the drugs? I have a chronic constipation. ...   [End]
    • Chronic constipation is the body telling us we need Vitamin...   beatty57   5mo

Chronic constipation is the body telling us we need Vitamin C. Five to twenty grams depending on age and health. Non toxic, anti infection, anti virus, anti colds, anti inflammation. Took 10 grams last night to kill the inflammation and pain. Another reason why the Drug Co. lie about vitamin C. Ödez...   [End]
  • Help figuring out a protocol/symptoms/signs/solutions   god23power   5mo  Ü C Ü

so ive been doing p&b shakes for around a week...making an effort to do them every hour and a half to 2 hours. As it is...already constipated...so this is making me more constipated...i have to fascilitate my own BMís by coffee enemas/salt enemas/colonics. Ive been having success get out some mucoid plaque with colonics in the am and pm...but im not having bms unless i fascilitate it..so i have my worries regarding my body forgetting how to have its own bm cause im forcing them...also...electrolyte loss...my calfs spasm like crazy...then i realized im super low HCL as well...so thats prob ...   [retrieve this message]
    • One of the symptoms of low vitamin C is constipation, the c...   beatty57   5mo

One of the symptoms of low vitamin C is constipation, the cure is ingestion a lot of vitamin c it until bowel tolerance is reached. ĎNon toxic diarrheaí that means no side affects. Its unbelievable what what people will suffer before they use the simplest of all remedies or better yet prevention, vitamins and mineral.   [End]
    • One of the symptoms of low vitamin C is constipation, the c...   beatty57   5mo

One of the symptoms of low vitamin C is constipation, the cure is ingestion a lot of vitamin c it until bowel tolerance is reached. ĎNon toxic diarrheaí that means no side affects. Its unbelievable what people will suffer before they use the simplest of all remedies or better yet prevention, vitamins and mineral. ... ... Research ívitamin c bowel toleranceí its cheep and effective ...dez...   [End]
    • It sounds like you are being duped as a consumer. I saw yo...   Matrix101   5mo

It sounds like you are being duped as a consumer. I saw your post the other day and wanted to respond but it is hard to put all the words together the right way. I have gone down that path you are on now and lost thousands of dollars being FOOLED and LIED to by these trash products. If you put Psyllium in water, you will notice after a few minutes it will turn into a gel. ... ... You identified it properly, the p&b shakes are the cause of your constipation. If it is sticky like that imagine what it does to your insides! It took me six months to put two and two together. So I hope this saves ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ĒCondemnation without investigation is the height of ignora...   beatty57   5mo

ĒCondemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.Ē Ė Albert Einstein ... ... Health for life at forty cents a day, providing a level of effort is sustained. Comes under the heading, ĒIn put equals out put and moreĒ. I have 50 years of excellent Health without paying one dime to a doctor or hospital or for prescription drugs. As for constipation, I may once or twice a year, easily cured over night by taking my own advice! ... If you have any interest in your own sustained health, email me and I can lay it out for you in a Post so others can see it. You can do the ďResearchí an ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Did you just call me ignorant? I have studied and applied w...   Matrix101   5mo

Did you just call me ignorant? I have studied and applied what works for me. After failing for 15 years, the success I had is something I share for free. ... ... If you are pushing Vitamin C I am not interested in hearing about putting poison in my body. I have posted how vitamins and protein shakes made my body weak and should be avoided. Since it is usually below the threshold of our ordinary conscious to understand this, we are often mislead. ... ... I research and apply the correct PRINCIPLES and PROTOCOLS that work by Obeying Nature rather than going against them. With proper bio-feedback y ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I stand on my first impression, my second is even l more so...   beatty57   5mo

I stand on my first impression, my second is even l more so. I put whey and soy on my list many years ago as being more toxic than health promoting. My research today reinforced that decision. I have a mantra from a very short attempt at sales as a profession. K.I.S.S. I do not buy any health and energy concoctions as most come under the heading Toxic Junk Food! ... I do not expect to you do this, but reading Dr F R Klenner and his 28 papers might be of Interest. Linus Pauling thought that they were of considerable interest as many real doctors and researchers do around the world. Chee ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I find your remarks quite rude as I donít know you from any...   Matrix101   5mo

I find your remarks quite rude as I donít know you from anywhere. First of all this is not a debate forum; it is a support forum and you post: ... ... ĒCondemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.Ē Ė Albert Einstein ... ... You are wrong. I HAVE investigated the psyllium product known as p&b shake. I have taken psyllium type products in the past and have had bad results with it. It took me many years to figure how easily we are fooled into believing a product is good for us when it really isnít. ... ... Likewise, I have heard some people benefit from vitamin C injections. My friend c ...   [retrieve this message]
              • You are just plain wrong about vitamin C being toxic, and q...   Mike1953   5mo

You are just plain wrong about vitamin C being toxic, and quoting MH as if that makes any sense? Ever heard of scurvy? The sailors who suffered from it got plenty of sun. Donít get me started on iodine and by the way there is no such thing as tree iodine no matter what smoke MH blows up your ass. The fruitarian mind is by nature confused due to all the missing nutrients.   [End]
                • #1...there is so one remedy / one technique / one diet / on...   god23power   5mo

#1...there is so one remedy / one technique / one diet / one approach/ one anything fits all approach EVER. Were all unique in our design. making claims that it should be done a certain way 100% or your wrong is...well i dont agree with that...A community is just that. A commune of people who venture out live life...experience come back and share. Its our own job to deduce...to absorb and to apply what would work for our particular situation that were currently in. Were ultimately responsible for our own health. This isnt a battle ground. Were all friends and family here sharing what weve ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Basically, fruits cleanse and vegetables build. Nothing wr...   Mike1953   5mo

Basically, fruits cleanse and vegetables build. Nothing wrong with meat in moderation, itís all about balance and what works for you. Low stomach acid seems to be at the root of most digestive issues so perhaps experiment with some HCL? People get too complicated and try too many things all at once and forget about the basics like proper hydration and enough salt. Also spend a little less time researching and use that time to get enough rest, not good to have too many ideas all at once.   [End]
                • I am not for or against Vitamin C so for me this is NOT a d...   Matrix101   5mo

I am not for or against Vitamin C so for me this is NOT a debate. Facts are facts. Some people utilize the poison of Vitamin C to feel a boost of energy. Same with Lugolís-Iodine and whey protein-shakes. That is fine for short-term health. ... ... For long-term health I would avoid it. If you donít have a basis of health to start with, from doing an extended fast it would be hard to discern what is true or false for your body. As it says when researching the effects of Vitamin C. ... ... ĒRelatively large doses of ascorbic acid may cause indigestion, particularly when taken on an empty stomach. ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • What if ya did liposomal vitamin-C? more effective and effi...   god23power   5mo

What if ya did liposomal vitamin-C? more effective and efficient/cheaper than injections. The thing with oranges is mass amounts of sugar. There are always going to be flaws everywhere. We gotta learn how to be practical as well. Just because working out and running makes you sweat which dehydrates you doesnt mean you dont do them...you learn how to compensate for the loss or hit it puts on you. Echhh. still listening.   [End]
                    • That is entirely up to you. I wasnít going to say anything...   Matrix101   5mo

That is entirely up to you. I wasnít going to say anything about Vitamin C one way or another as it is a touchy subject to most people. ... ... In all my years of cleansing and getting back to health I donít believe you can just add this product or that product and reach optimal health. I wouldnít go about it that way. In addition, you have to understand the myths about sugar being harmful in fruits. It is a long, slow process of unlearning. Dr. Bass and other modern-day scientists have spread an awful amount of wrong information that is entirely fear-based. ... ... To show how unbiased my self ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • If you did some research you would find that sailors did no...   BrightSideOfLife   5mo

If you did some research you would find that sailors did not take fruit on long voyages. They took fermented foods because it keeps so well and provides the nutrients that are required by the body to prevent illnesses such as scurvy. ... ... Can you imagine an orange lasting for months at sea? Whereas fermented food such as sauerkraut would last.   [End]
                    • As far as I know fermented foods didnít work that well beca...   Matrix101   5mo

As far as I know fermented foods didnít work that well because much of the Vitamin C content was lost in such things as sauerkraut and wort of malt after boiling. They tried many different things since the thirteenth century. On a 56 day trip at sea, actual oranges and lemons were used very successfully as shown here: ... ... ĒThe first major long distance expedition that experienced virtually no scurvy was that of Alessandro Malaspina, 1789Ė1794. Malaspinaís medical officer, Pedro GonzŠlez, was convinced that fresh oranges and lemons were essential for preventing scurvy. Only one outbreak occ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • P&B shakes + colonics + super stack protocol   god23power   5mo  Ü C Ü

so ive been doing p&b shakes for around a week...making an effort to do them every hour and a half to 2 hours. As it is...already constipated...so this is making me more constipated...i have to fascilitate my own BMís by coffee enemas/salt enemas/colonics. Ive been having success get out some mucoid plaque with colonics in the am and pm...but im not having bms unless i fascilitate it..so i have my worries regarding my body forgetting how to have its own bm cause im forcing them...also...electrolyte loss...my calfs spasm like crazy...then i realized im super low HCL as well...so thats prob ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Remove the whey protein and replace it with organic raw hem...   twinsoul   5mo

Remove the whey protein and replace it with organic raw hemp protein, Reduce the amount of pb shakes as you should start with about one a day and then up it as your body adjusts to about four a day, your drinking the pb shakes with 300ml of water and then 300ml of water straight after yes? Also id highly recommend drinking at least 4 litres of water to help to get everything moving, Also have you heard of urine therapy as this may be of interest to you? Its your own perfect medicine, it is 95% distilled water which is the only pure water in the world as all other waters contain inorganic m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Constipation...seriously need some help here   Health12345   6mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... ... I was diagnosed with IBS-C years ago but have found that with the use of magnesium oxide supplements and a refined sugar & flour free diet that I can subside my symptoms and have a bowel movement daily. A couple days ago I began feeling a little poorly and thought that I might be coming down with a virus..however, I never did and ended up being fine. I did however stop having bowel movements about the time that I began feeling poorly, 3 days now. The only thing I have changed recently is the addition of an apple here and there in my diet. I have eaten two apples in the past week. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • giving a stool sample   ls102   6mo

I am going to the doctor on Monday for severe constipation and pain. I have noticed that my stools are very hard and contain a large amount of undigested foods. Would it be unreasonable to give them a sample to see if it is normal? Sometimes my stool is also a dark green. Can I put it in a small bag and refrigerate it? Or should I wait until I am there so they can give me a proper container? Will they even look if I ask them to? I have a very difficult time going. If you need me to post a photo of it later on tonight or tomorrow, I can.   [End]
    • http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=67390 ... Does this look nor...   ls102   6mo

http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=67390 ... Does this look normal?   [End]
    • Best way (if possible for you) is to give a fresh sample of...   dave505   6mo

Best way (if possible for you) is to give a fresh sample of your stool. If they want to culture it for bacteria best way is to have it closer to two hours of taking it to the lab. ... ... For parasites eggs keeping it 12-24 hours in the fridge might work but not for bacteria or protozoa. especially if you will have so called Ēnormal wayĒ of stool testing aka National health system. ... ... Different story if you will have a DNA stool testing like Metametrix. have a look at their website. ... ... Gallbladder problems / liver could be a problem for your stool but the real cause? this is the real deal to fi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is the cause of and how to cure rectal prolapse Please...   looking123456789   6mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... ... I have suffered from mild rectal prolapse (where part of the intestine comes out of your rectum) for several years. Initially it was most likely due to constipation. However in the last 2 years I have been doing what I believe are the most important things I could do for my overall health, namely; become a vegan, do monthly gallstone liver flushes, do kidney cleanses, take mineral/vitamin supplements (not the crap quality kind), and more recently, use detoxing products such as zeolite and MMS to get all the toxins/heavy metals/bad bacteria out of my body. ... ... So here is the proble ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Prolapse is not normal in the rectum. From my experience o...   pioneer1   6mo

Prolapse is not normal in the rectum. From my experience of having the vagal nerve affected so much after 6 years of body cleaning, Iíd say itís the result of lots of colon junk stuck to the walls of the colon and parts of it working better than other parts. Herniations in the colon, and the result of constipation can mean parts of the colon working where itís pencil thin and other parts like mega colon. Working to clean out and heal the colon is a big, long job, but nowhere do I see where the medical has any answers. I recommend using Richard Schulzeís colon cleanse. May and probably w ...   [retrieve this message]
      • hi pioneer, thankyou for your reply. i realize now I actual...   looking123456789   6mo

hi pioneer, thankyou for your reply. i realize now I actually most likely have stage 3 internal hemorrhoids, which are now prolapsing, so I am going to write a new post based on this. but in regards to your answer, if it is internal hemorrhoids, it has everything to do with colon health... damn i thought it was already healthy   [End]
    • There is direct solution in Su-jok acupuncture, the scheme ...   explorer2009   4mo

There is direct solution in Su-jok acupuncture, the scheme in energies: ... No-Ho-Ne-Ho-Ne-He-Ho-Ho(colon)-No(rectum):He (prolapse) sedate, ... Ho (restoring right position) tone up ... ... The scheme looks complex, however is easily done as self-treatment by natural crystals - if interested, please contact. ... ...   [End]
    • You havenít indicate your age here. It need to know your ag...   alissa58   4mo

You havenít indicate your age here. It need to know your age before suggesting anything. But i thing surgery is your best option now if you are 45+ years old.   [End]
  • Need advice on an anti parasite diet   cg2890   6mo  Ü C Ü

Dry red wines.. yay or nay? ... ... * I used to take LBB which helped immensely with my constipation but not with my bloating. Sadly I had to stop because of my new job and the demanding 13hr shifts :(   [End]
    • Instead of adding things to meals, why not just eat some pa...   kasima   6mo

Instead of adding things to meals, why not just eat some papaya and papaya seeds every day? I hear it clears most parasites in 7 days. An anti-parasitic diet is complicated. No one here can tell you how to do it. You need to Gooogle anti-parasite diet and read and learn.   [End]
      • If you have ever used google you would know that a lot of i...   cg2890   6mo

If you have ever used google you would know that a lot of information can at times be conflicting especially in alt. medicine. That is why I asked those specific questions here since people may be able to provide an answer and an explanation as well.It would be a little less complicated for me to complement my diet with more cleansing foods/meals because of my new job. ... ...   [End]
        • There is a reason that things are ĒconflictingĒ in the alt...   #176675   6mo

There is a reason that things are ĒconflictingĒ in the alternative medicine world. I wonít go into it but basically if you have CONFIRMED that you have parasites then you would take ANTI PARASITIC MEDICATIONS that are proven to kill them. ... ... Herbs do not kill parasites and as far as an Ēanti-parasiticĒ diet? I have no idea. Some here say that eating low carb/high protein will starve them out. ... ... Personally, I cannot understand this because these things are survivors. While cutting down on sugar may help it is no cure. The parasites will gladly eat your bacon and eggs and whatever else you ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Iím not directly against pharmaceuticals and like Iíve ment...   cg2890   6mo

Iím not directly against pharmaceuticals and like Iíve mentioned before, Iím in the process of doing that but youíre no help at all if your point is to jab at me and tell me to go to the doctor. You canít expect me to keep waiting while my health is getting worse. Besides, this hollistic rampage of mine led me to find remedies for my constipation and insomnia that no doctor has been able to help me with to this day. ...   [End]
            • Thatís great. I have also found many holistic cures for mys...   #176675   6mo

Thatís great. I have also found many holistic cures for myself. ... ... Herbs still donít kill parasites. They will only worsen your problem..and in a major way. Just trying to stop you from getting sucked into a world of hell with trying herb after herb after....you get the picture. ... ... If you have parasites you will need pharmaceuticals. Period. ... ... Not recommending doctors either necessarily, though it would only help you to have documentation of infection....have you seen them? What do they look like? Have you taken pics? ... ... If you donít have a ton of money to spend then please donít dish out ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The problem with much of the advice given here....is that w...   sd2345   6mo

The problem with much of the advice given here....is that when you ĒhearĒ something will work, that does not mean it is so. Papaya seeds can have effect on worms, I have seen that first hand, but they are no cure.   [End]
        • Thanks for the added clarification. Iím willing to try it a...   cg2890   6mo

Thanks for the added clarification. Iím willing to try it as a snack food. Maybe something to take to work in between breaks since I only get around 6 minutes to drink and eat something. My new job has me standing for 12hrs and I canít really take powerful stuff thatíll leave me needing some kind of flush.   [End]
  • Really need feedback: OxyPowder vs. H2GO and/or Mag O7   TheFallenChampion   6mo

Since I ĒlostĒ bowel function approx. 8 yrs. ago, OxyPowder has been the ONE (safe) product that has stood the test of time. I used it for 7 yrs. straight and not only did it never lose effectiveness, I was able to greatly decrease the dose over the years. ... ... However, while OxyPowder ĒsolvedĒ the constipation issueÖ (at least from fecal matter), it was no magic bulletÖ ... for me, it produced massive amounts of TRAPPED air bubbles (gas?). Essentially, I traded off problems: no longer constipated on fecal matter, I was in almost constant in discomfort (and often lots of pain) from the trapp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • On long-term abx and now painless internal hemorrhoids - he...   snowathlete   6mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... I am several months into treatment for chronic Bartonellosis which includes abx and probiotics and these upset my stomach and cause me very lose stools. ... I got some blood, got tested to rule out C-diff and doctor thought probably internal hemorroids. I realised I was straining alot from all the pressure in my bowels when I go. So I am trying not to, and that has helped, but still I am getting some blood some days. ... ... So my question is, what steps can I take to heal the problem? ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • welcome to the club! lol, ive got em to (only realized a fe...   looking123456789   6mo

welcome to the club! lol, ive got em to (only realized a few days ago when they started poking out after many months of itching/occasional bleeding. From my research, the biggest things seem to be a sitz bath (google it) with epsom salts, and using anti-inflammatories like tumeric, cayenne, and especially apple cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar seems to be the most recommended of anything), orally and topically. using a tiny bench/stool or squatty potty so that you poop naturally by squatting is a huge recommendation. And obviously changing your diet by eliminating meat and dairy, and ins ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gluten free diet cured anal fissure   BSA 100% CURE! Glutenfreehealed   6mo  Ü C Ü

I waited 10 months to post this. Iíve seen a lot of posts where people have initial success and then relapses. This is my 10 month report of being CURED by going gluten free. The cure happened within a week of changing my diet. I initially tried gluten free a year ago, but had no results. In reality, I was just ignorant about how many foods have gluten in them. (Soy sauce, some granola, falafel, couscous, gravy, lots of soups, beer, and the list goes on). 10 months ago, I gave up gluten and this time I was strict. The years of pain and living in fear of the toilet just melted away. If happ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Gluten free cured anal fissure   Glutenfreehealed   6mo

I forgot to mention that I have had early relapses. I realized it was always after eating something with gluten in it. I would slip back into trying out foods with gluten every now and then because I thought it had been so long that I could handle it other times, it would be because I was trying not to be socially awkward with friends at a meal. It was never worth it. I would have problems the very next day. ... ... Also, people ask about getting tested. I never did because I feel that the results are so obvious. Also, in order to test the antibodies, I am told I need to eat gluten for 6 weeks ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Gluten free diet cured anal fissure   pioneer1   6mo

I donít know about how gluten affects anal fissures, but do know they are caused by parasites and PROBABLY your colon needs a good clean out. I recommend the Richard Schulze products and lots of patience. Itís not normal to have colon problems and is the result of parasites, some kind of chemical poisoning or radiation. Hope my experience of coming back from colon cancer helps you.   [End]
  • Biopsies done....now stomach distention/constipation is out...   Shadamae   6mo  Ü C Ü

I apologize in advance for the verbose post here. ... ... I am recovering and napping on and off tonight after having several biopsies (for recurring cervical dysplasia) taken today under propofol (amongst some other sedatives) and have been woken up this evening with severe stomach distention. Yes this is what I originally had but it is 10x worse tonight. ... ... I also wanted to start back on my (parasite/bowel) cleansing/herb regiment tomorrow and but I am so constipated that Iím scared to do it. Iím not supposed to drink caffeine during the bowel cleanse but that is the only way that I [normall ...   [retrieve this message]
    • For me, severe bloating and constipation was of course caus...   sd2345   6mo

For me, severe bloating and constipation was of course caused by the worm infection and their toxins.....but also it creates gas pockets that seem to keep the colon blocked. I learned that enemaís are crucial to keeping this down. ... ... There were times during the most severe bloat that I would do an enema, get really no stool out, but would open and relieve many huge gas pockets and the next day it seemed to open the way for a regular BM. It does not seem logical that an air bubble could prevent stool from passing, but it does for me. Sometimes it would take several back to back enemaís t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • This is interesting because I did an enema late last night ...   Shadamae   6mo

This is interesting because I did an enema late last night and the BM was small but yes it did seem to break up some gas pockets. And the gas is what is causing me so much grief I think. Sadly, I woke up today, extremely distended again with sharp pains on my side that I am sure are gas pains. I have an appt to have a colonic Friday.   [End]
    • Thereís a product called oxypowder that comes in capsules t...   #176405   6mo

Thereís a product called oxypowder that comes in capsules that oxygenates the contents of your colon. It is great, you have control over how quickly or aggressively youíd like to cleanse by how many capsules you take. There is absolutely no pain or cramping. There is an ad if you scroll down to the bottom of this page. It gives all the instructions, testimonials, explanations, etc. ... ... One thing that I like about it is that it addresses your small intestine not just your colon. I think many people have SEBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) from the contents of the large intestine back ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It is odd because I have never tested positive for HPV in m...   Shadamae   6mo

It is odd because I have never tested positive for HPV in my life though I continue to have recurring abnormal paps and dysplasia. They explain this by telling me that all 5 HPV tests that were done in my life were ether false positives or were done when the virus was dormant. They are still hysterical about me getting cancer. ... I will definitely check into the Oxypowder. Thanks so much.   [End]
    • The bloating is to be expected, especially with the constip...   kasima   6mo

The bloating is to be expected, especially with the constipation, which is caused by the anesthetic. I suggest some Smooth Move herbal tea to get your bowels moving. Be sure to drink plenty of water. Coconut oil is a very good lubricant laxative as well. Take 3 tablespoons at night, and by morning, it should have worked. Psyllium actually constipates me, for some reason. ... ... For the gas, drink this tea. The cloves dispel gas, the cinnamon is antibiotic and the fennel also dispels gas. In a sauce pan for every 8 ozs. of water, add 10 whole cloves, 1 stick of cinnamon and a tsp. of fennel see ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you so much for the tea recipe!! ... Yes the psyllium...   Shadamae   6mo

Thank you so much for the tea recipe!! ... Yes the psyllium is weird sometimes. Itís insoluble fiber and basically like rope. It does work well for me for cleansing but I absolutely cannot take it unless I can get things moving.   [End]
        • Oxypowder has always been my favorite. I like the fact when...   hanna   6mo

Oxypowder has always been my favorite. I like the fact when your intestines get clean the oxygen will get into the rest of the body. Psyllium is pretty rough for the intestines. ... Here is a discussion about colon health ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=496745 ...   [End]
    • Wind (cervix): He (dysplasia) sedate, Ho (bringing back to ...   explorer2009   4mo

Wind (cervix): He (dysplasia) sedate, Ho (bringing back to position) tone up. ... The complaints can also be manageable with similar schemes. ... All can be done as self-treatment using natural crystals - if interested, please contact.   [End]
  • Betaine HCL not working...at all   america05   6mo  Ü C Ü

I am trying to treat my low stomach acid for almost two weeks now with Betaine HCL with pepsin. I have gone through two bottles trying to find my correct dosage, and are up to 20 pills at my last meal. Within five minutes I am bloated and belching. It could be some tuna, or a low carb sandwich with protein, it doesnít matter, I get just as bloated and belch non stop. My concern is that Iím up to 20 pills and NO burning, no GI discomfort, nothing. I have tried Gastrazyme, apple cider vinegar and honey, digestive enzymes, aloe, etc. and now the HCL and no improvements. I was wondering if any ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That sounds like a hell of a lot, but what concentration? T...   BrightSideOfLife   6mo

That sounds like a hell of a lot, but what concentration? The size of the meal will also make a difference. ... ... I get slight burning but nothing really uncomfortable at 9x648mg/150mg capsules of Now foods Betaine HCI. I took that in two helpings, first 5 caps before and after the meal 4 caps. ... That was with a very big meal that filled a large plate. I also take 2 caps of Digest Ultimate (Platinum) along with the Betaine HCI. ... ... Therefore try splitting it up. Are you taking any water with them? Even better might be apple cider vinegar or lemon juice slightly diluted with water. Watch your te ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Itís with a large meal, and no burning. The dose was 648mg,...   america05   6mo

Itís with a large meal, and no burning. The dose was 648mg, and even with a small meal at 20 pills...nothing. Some times with lots of water, sometimes with none other than what I took pills with.   [End]
        • What brand of HCI are you using? Could you try a different ...   BrightSideOfLife   6mo

What brand of HCI are you using? Could you try a different brand of HCI? That seems a great deal to be taking even with a large meal. Thatís more than twice what I have been taking and I donít think meals could get any larger than mine. In fact I am seriously thinking about reducing my meal size to make it easier on my stomach to digest. Smaller meals might work better when the digestive system function is diminished. Little and often might be a better approach. ... ... You could leave the capsules in your mouth until they become a little soft before swallowing them. Saliva might help break the ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I take NOW brand. I could try a different brand. Thanks for...   america05   6mo

I take NOW brand. I could try a different brand. Thanks for the help!   [End]
          • I was taking 12 capsules with a high protein meal some mont...   BrightSideOfLife   3mo

I was taking 12 capsules with a high protein meal some months back and I began late Sept 2013 early October and increased daily before reaching 12 capsules of the Now Betaine hcl. ... ... Since then I read that Malic Acid helps the stomach to produce acid and pepsin so I purchased some of that. Itís a lot cheaper than buying hcl capsules. What I get from TradeIngredients is in fairly large granules which will only stack up a small amount on a teaspoon before it will stack no further. I take a teaspoon as full as possible, which is a little more than slightly heaped. To that I add a heaped tsp o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you tried an elimination diet. It could be the food yo...   jesser85   58d

Have you tried an elimination diet. It could be the food your eating causing you distress. Also itís best to eat protein separate from starches, so no meat in sandwiches. Try avoiding grains, it made a huge difference for me. Also, when we have problems digesting it is often caused by lack of bile. Think about doing a liver flush, best to do after a colon cleanse of some type. An enzyme called GB3 or PanOx is great for improving digestion by supplying much needed bile. Hope this helps!   [End]
  • ozone therapy   Birdie Eye   6mo  Ü C Ü

I have the above symptoms and have started ozone and am very pleased. I see the light headedness ílighteningí and feel a little better each day. I started slow. ... ... Last night I did vag insufflation for 30 min. Today had terrible burning and am full of air in my uterus. I was told this is normal and to pull back a bit to reduce itching burning and go slower. ... ... Has anyone seen their blood pressure go down with ozone? Any info on how people worked with vaginal insufflations would be great... how fast did you build? ... ... Also, what did you see reduce the dizziness? I am so sick of dizzy/v ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Constipation, nausea and poor digestion of food!   jmlist80   7mo  Ü C Ü

My wife has had chronic constipation for MANY years and nausea frequency has been increasing of the past few years. The gastro doctor couldnít find anything wrong. ... ... Constipation: ... Very few, infrequent bowel movements.Sometimes the bowel movements can be 30 days apart and they only happen when the pain gets strong enough that the body kicks it out. Itís a painful process for her. Itís like the waste is sitting right at the end of the colon trying to come out. Itís like there is blockage but a CT Scan didnít show anything. Coffee in the morning will often work to cause a bowel movement. A ...   [retrieve this message]
  • LEAKY Gut.. What Should Be Done to Prevent and Cure it...   1234567   7mo  Ü C Ü

LEAKY GUT Syndrome.. ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... ... Do You BELIEVE that the Human STOMACH is Able to Digest Many Different Foods at the Same time?.. ... ... Contrary to popular belief, it is NOT Just what we eat that is crucial to our Health; it is the way we COMBINE foods to make the meal that can make a difference(!). ... ... The Enzymes in the Human Digestive System have Well-Defined Purposes. When we eat indiscriminately, Without Combining of our foods properly, digestive TROUBLES will often Follow (start). ... ... Food that is Not digested is WASTED and does Not Bene ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Not sure if im actually constipated   BradC88   7mo

I mean when i dont travel and wake up after a good nights sleep and start doing work i get the urge to go. the problem is that the initial part of every BM is very hard so i either have the option to strain and run the risk of aggravating a fissure or doing a very mild enema with warm water just to soften things up a bit to make them move without straining. so i really want to find out why the initial part of the BM is always hard. if i can fix that then i might be able to resolve my problem. any thoughts?   [End]
Page 21 of 21
1  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   21    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December....
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are a...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

4,366 messages, 846 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 208, 21 pages,  1,423,217 page views

"The ultimate cause of human disease is the consequence of our transgression of the universal laws of life."
~ Paracelsus

Image Galler Constipation Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.16 sec at 4/18/2014 8:14:58 AM, requested by 54.204.200.90, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=355 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25