CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums21592 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Magnetic Clay Treatments Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Magnetic Clay Site   Rules
 133,620 page views     302 messages     74 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
6mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Magnetic Clay     All Forums 
Like Magnetic Clay Treatments on Facebook.com
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• chelating with non-sulfurous agents?   #160844   86d  C

I’m looking for non-sulforous agents for mercury, lead, cadmium and strontium chelation. To my knowledge, the essentials for chelation seem to based around sulfurous agents such as gluathione, NAC, ALA, garlic, EDTA etc which unfortunately are not an option for me. ... ... On a daily basis, I have been taking 200-300% RDA of selenium in various forms for 7 months, in addition to 1000-5000%RDA vitamin c (as ascorbic acid, which is unavoidable as it’s in several of my existing supplements), and 1-2 capsules of grape seed extract (since about a week however I’ve switched to powder). Four days ago ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m an utter dolt. Didn’t mean to post this, either. I hast...   ecie   86d

I’m an utter dolt. Didn’t mean to post this, either. I hasten to add, I have severe CFS/ME (about 20% functionality phsyically and cognitively), Hashimoto’s, candida, several metal toxicities, autism (hence the social stumbling), PCOS, rope worm, and adrenal insufficiency (which my doctors are not treating). This is copy pasted from another forum I post on, in which I was having a conversation with a forum member, hence the @ahmo. ... ... Sorry for any confusion.   [End]
    • Re: chelating with non-sulfurous agents?   Desperadonyc5   39d

try homeopathy   [End]
  • Magnetic Mattress   nirvanakid93   6mo  C

Millionaire footballer David Villa, who recently fractured his shin bone, trusts in magnet therapy for quick recovery: ... ... http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf ... ... What wouldn´t you try for your own good, if money is not an obstacle? ... ... If any of you are looking for a reliable and effective cure to common problems, magnetic therapy is suitable for you. ... ... Ppl who want to know more, pls pm me for more info.   [End]
  • EDTA chelating, Bentonite clay and fat looking shstuff in m...   mary magdalene   6mo  C

I am currently chelating with EDTA for 3x above what is considered toxic Lead and also for Cadmium. I already have all my amalgams out. ... ... I have NWO syndrome (normal weight obese) as my body has held on to fat to protect my organs... in other words I don’t look ”fat” ... but my body has stored it. ... ... When I had my amalgams out back in June, I also had a crown replaced which has been hurting since then (3 months)- I have been taking some homeopathic meds, but a couple of days ago it got worse as an abscess appeared. So, I began applying Bentonite clay with essential oils and the improvemen ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Of Gold And Microbes   CLEW   12mo  C

The Art of Microbial Alchemy ... ... Posted: 29 Apr 2013 04:00 AM PDT ... ... by Gemma Reguera ... ... ... ... “The Great Work of the Metal Lover” display, by Brown and Kashefi (Michigan State University) (top image). Included is the aesthetically-engaging, original glass chemostat used to grow the microbe, a metal manifold for gas distribution, and a heated glass copper column that removes any traces of oxygen from the gas supply. Cupriavidus biofilms and the gold grains they produce are visible at the bottom of the vessel (bottom image). Source. ... In 2001, Kashefi and collaborators published an article in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • iron-reducing microbes can use gold ... ... Yes, it is the...   Newport   12mo

iron-reducing microbes can use gold ... ... Yes, it is the microbes job to convert these metals to monatomic form so the [medicinal] plants can bind them and deliver their energy to us. ... ... ---------- ... Not to worry there is always Roundup (TM) to take care of these nasty microbes..   [End]
      • Lethality of Roundup 'Weedkiller' Extends Beyond Plants To ...   aging tree   12mo

A new report published in the journal Entropy links the active ingredient in Roundup herbicide known as glyphosate with a wide range of fatal diseases.[i] ... ... Glyphosate is the world’s most popular herbicide and is designed to kill all but genetically modified ”Roundup Ready” plants, such as GM corn, soy, beet, cottonseed and canola. Over 180 million pounds of the chemical are now applied to US soils each year,[ii] and while agrichemical manufacturers and government regulators have considered it ’relatively safe,’ an expanding body of biomedical research indicates that it may cause over 30 ...   [retrieve this message]
        • No report needed. Weeds are all medicinal plants.. the amou...   Newport   12mo

No report needed. Weeds are all medicinal plants.. the amount of monatomic gold, silver, selenium and other Rare Earth Elements are the key to their effectiveness.. ... ...   [End]
        • Now that you mention ROUNDUP, I have a question. While doin...   CLEW   12mo

Now that you mention ROUNDUP, I have a question. While doing some spring cleaning I found there are several bottles of partially used Roundup in my garage! ... ... Jim did the yardstuff and apparently used the Roundup, I thought it was gone a long time ago... Jim passed away over a year ago from cancer, who knows if Roundup didn’t contribute to his illness? ... ... Sooo now does anybody know what do you do with leftover crap Roundup???? I’m afraid to touch it! Is it best to leave it in the corner or take it somewhere? Then what do they do with it? Is there any way to neutralize it?   [End]
  • Video Embedded Dr. Ron Paul on Vaccines   rudenski   29mo  C

What is Ron Paul’s stand on vaccines? Is this video true? ... ... ... ... Please Understand What Children Face: ... ...   [End]
    • Amish don’t have Autism because they don’t vaccinate. ... ...   rudenski   29mo

Amish don’t have Autism because they don’t vaccinate. ... Fool me once, 1 Autistic child, it is their fault. ... I was fooled. But don’t think for a second that I will ... let Obama, Ron Paul or Rick Perry vaccinate my remaining ... children. Politicians love vaccinations. Children do the suffering. Parents who vaccinate their children without ... having a plan in place are playing Russian Roulette. ... I hope it doesn’t happen to you. ... ... I will not but if you are going to vaccinate: ... Never vaccinate your child before they are 45 pounds and then never with multiple vaccinations. Make sure you do not vaccin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Keavy, or anyone else who may know...   fledgling   3y

...I was reading in the Clay Pack forum and noticed a poster who was discussing improving eye conditions said that she found that Pascalite was less effective than other Sodium Bentonite clays. ... ... Have you had the opportunity to compare Bentonites in this way, and do you find the same? ... ... I am NOT any kind of an expert in clays, so a ’Yes’ or ’No’ might be enough of an answer...it’s just that I have a case (12 pounds) of Pascalite and would like to put it to use. ... ... Drawing out heavy metals through the skin, seems like the shortest, quickest route...and I have a mouthful of mercury amalgam ...   [retrieve this message]
    • All about Clay; and why it deserves to be on a list of "mos...   chirontherainbowbridge   3y

Fledgling, I’m starting to think I really have to get some Pascalite. My companion, as you may know, exhibits MS-like (but testing negative) symptoms and his physical condition is getting more difficult for him to cope with. (He moves with great effort, and walks with a staff, not a cane. In spite of this, he’s an incredible being, works hard, is a master of light-in-colour: a colourist. ... ... I’m thinking the pascalite might really help him to deal with some of the inevitable *heavy metal toxicity of about five decades in the paint trade, etc.(*which he also ”tests” negative for: another in ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi, Chiron, ... ... There’s something happening at our hou...   fledgling   3y

Hi, Chiron, ... ... There’s something happening at our house today. ... ... Two nights ago I tapped (EFT) on insomnia, particularly the feeling of urinary incontinence, like having to get up and go every hour. ... ... The night of the tapping, and last night, were awful. BUT, yesterday morning I felt lighter, and I walked much better...a breakthrough. ... ... This feeling has stayed with me and I feel it this minute. ... ... This morning I awakened a little after midnight and came to the computer for more than four hours. ... ... Dh was up and off to coffee and his collection job at 6:30 a.m., as usual. ... ... I was tired ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Oh boy!   fledgling   3y

...It’s 4 - 5 in the morning, I DID get up only once in the night, but I felt low before going to sleep at a good time. (I sometimes feel physically bad about weeing so much all the time...IC? Mineral depletion?) ... ... Anyway...I feel reasonably good, but I read a bit at the Chelation Support forum. ... ... Holy smoke! ... ... That forum is all about those substances with letter names...the ones I have been avoiding because I don’t know or understand them, and because I have never tried them, despite the advice of very kind people who have. ... ... Note: Correct me if I’m wrong...don’t the posters there ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How to handle the powder?   Rocky90   4y  C

I got this awe-inspiring 1kg Sodium Chlorite powder bottle, I’d like to know if this stuff develops powder dust easily. ... ... ... Thanks!   [End]
    • Rocky, ... I’m not quite sure what you mean exactly. ... ...   keavy   4y

Rocky, ... I’m not quite sure what you mean exactly. ... ... I find that powder likes to stick to itself, even in sealed 100 kg drums. I grind mine again with a stainless screen system before resale as a consumer commodity. Bulk sales gets rocks with theirs. ... ... My powder is from Aragonesas and is really fine and white as snow, but it will turn into a big old rock. I was afraid that I was leaking moisture at first, but after the 6th barrel being like that I looked into it and found it was pretty common. ... ... There is a bit of dust involved anytime you use powder. I ”should” use a common cheap 1 mic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Who has tried the bentonite clay baths? Effectiveness   prestonsmomma   5y  C

How effective are the bentonite clay baths to remove toxins and heavy metals? Also which brand is most affordable? ... ... Any experiences in relieving ... ... fatigue ... weakness ... acne ... host of other problems. ... ... Any experiences, also how do you know what is actally being removed is the black sludge for sure metals or toxins? ... ... Any recommendations for what clay to get? Cost is an issue but just would like any feedback from those that went this route. ... ... Also best way to clean up tub so dont get clogged pipes cause we are renting a house. ... ... Thanks so much   [retrieve this message]
    • I have done some cleanses using USP grade bentonite interna...   Steve888   5y

I have done some cleanses using USP grade bentonite internally and it really pulls toxins out of your system. Many people combine it with psyllium husk to help move things through the intestines more efficiently. I have also had good success using sea salt as an internal cleanse. You can do baths with sea salt and bentonite but your results may not be as good as internal cleanses. Both Cleanses below: ... ... Recipe for B&P’s (bentonite and psylium) ... ... Put the following ingredients into a glass ... ... 1 tbsp liquid USP Bentonite Clay ... 1 tbsp Whole Psyllium Husk (not powdered) ... ... Then add a bit of ...   [retrieve this message]
      • 1 tbsp Whole Psyllium Husk (not powdered) ... ... Why not ...   prestonsmomma   5y

1 tbsp Whole Psyllium Husk (not powdered) ... ... Why not the powdered? I bought the Liquid bentonite/powdered psyllium before I read your post as I have done these cleanse long before but I remember who icky they where. I gagged trying to drink the mixture in the morning as I am nauseaous about every morning which doesnt make it easy. ... ... Just curious why are the clay baths not as effective. What if you have a lot of heavy metals? Can they be removed through the gut. Does the pull of the bentonite taken internally remove metals from brain, etc etc... ... ... ... Just curious why you say its not a ...   [retrieve this message]
        • The baths are good, I just think it takes longer to pull ou...   Steve888   5y

The baths are good, I just think it takes longer to pull out the heavy metals that way. The Bentonite can work over a much longer period of time,possibly 24hrs or more, as it passes through the digestive tract so you get more bang for your buck. Also it is a lot of work and a messy job to clean up these mud baths. ... ... Peace ... Steve ... ... PS After I did a salt water flush a couple of weeks ago I felt much clearer mentally and physically. My vision also seemed a bit sharper.   [End]
    • ... ... The baths aren’t only good. The baths are Very Go...   run on water   5y

... ... The baths aren’t only good. The baths are Very Good. ... ... I both take clay internally And do the clay baths. In my experience both are beneficial, but it is the clay baths that may help your body release toxins by the truckload and more so than juse eating the clays. ... ... Go to eytonsearth.org and look under clay baths to see intsructions on how to go about doing these. ... ... Hope this helps.   [End]
    • Hi prestonsmomma, ... ... I use both internal and external...   ready2bhealthy   5y

Hi prestonsmomma, ... ... I use both internal and external clay. ... They both work very well at helping eliminate junk from the system. ... ... ... For me weakness and fatigue definetly lessened dramatically after several baths and several bowel cleanses. Especially after bowel cleanse. ... ... I could not tell you what was in that black sludge at the end of the bath, but I can tell you it became less with each bath. Now I only do the bath on occasion and will pull out black junk again and take another bath til it lessens or is gone. Great tool to have to help us stay on track. ... ... I found they easiet way ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Everyone, ... Nice to be out of the MMS forum for a bit....   keavy   4y

Hi Everyone, ... Nice to be out of the MMS forum for a bit. ... ... Bentonite Clay... where to start. ... ... The stuff is great, works like a champ, although not super fast. It’s gentle and effective both internally and externally. ... ... USP grade clay, ehhhh, not a big fan. I prefer naturally deep mined clay. Wyoming Sodium Bentonite swells... however.... it is a primary clay. This means it is still sitting where the volcanic ash dropped it 750 million years ago...give or take a week or two. It is clean, with no organic or microbal activity. Calcium Bentonite doesn’t swell as much, and seems to be prefe ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hello, ... Sounds like you know quite a bit about bentonite...   #51241   4y

Hello, ... Sounds like you know quite a bit about bentonite... Can you address the issue of aluminum in bentonite clay and how to avoid it? ... Also, I have Morgellons lesions on my scalp. I did talk to someone who said she got rid of hers by green montmorillonite, I believe.. do you have any recommendation on this? Morgellons is so far different from anything else on the planet, so if you don’t know much about it, that’s ok. But there are parasites, plastic and as much as I pick at the lesions to get rid of the plastic fibers (and it’s painful), they regenerate incredibly fast (robbing my bo ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Actually, I know a little bit about Morgellons’s. ... ... ...   keavy   4y

Actually, I know a little bit about Morgellons’s. ... ... I don’t have it, but I have been to a support meeting in Tampa, and I am a member on a popular forum. ... ... Bentonite and Montmorillonite are Alumina/Silica by nature. ... That is without these in abundance, it ceases to be Bentonite. ... ... As far as I can tell, and from what I have read, the aluminum isn’t transferred, because it is part of what causes the magnetic attraction. The Silica/Aluminum part is what forms the plate network at the molecular level, that causes the clay to attract and bind toxins. ... ... Now I’m not a chemist, or a mineral ex ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Magnesium chloride mud pack   mr. jones   5y

O.k. so I started using magnesium chloride yesterday. ... ... I bought about half a cup and mixed it with purified water, started spraying twice yesterday...and all day today, ... ... I`m feeling relaxed but not tired... ... ... anyhow...my next trick is to buy some clay at the health food store and make a mud pack... ... ... I`ve used it before and it was cool... ... ... but this time i`m going to mix a cup of magnesium chloride with the clay and leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes... ... ... anyone tried this before? ... ... comments and opinions appreciated...   [End]
  • Reaction after clay bath   slider25   5y

After an LL magnetic clay bath yesterday, the skin on my face, neck, and arms starting to burn up and really feel hot. It was also bright red. Suffice to say, I was wondering what the fook was going on. Thankfully it only lasted for about twenty minutes and my skin returned to normal. ... ... Anyone else had similar experiences? ... ... Slider   [End]
    • Sounds like the bath drew lymphatic acids to the surface of...   grzbear   5y

Sounds like the bath drew lymphatic acids to the surface of your skin... this is what is intended. ... ... Some baths can be more potent than the next, try less clay next time... or, alternatively, you can take a cold shower after the bath to help ”cool” or ”slow” down the reaction. ... ... The stronger the reaction, the longer it may take in the cold shower to bring it back to normal. ... ... You can get a ”visual” of what is happening by making a bath with Epsom Salts (1 - 2 cups), H2O2 (1 pint to 2 quarts 3%), a half gallon of lime water (tablespoonful of pickling lime in a gallon of distilled water), ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the informed response. ... ... I was half wonde...   slider25   5y

Thanks for the informed response. ... ... I was half wondering whether it was good thing due to fact that skin is intended to be intrinsically involved in the process. ... ... I used the same amount of clay as last time but I made a point of making sure all the clay was dissolved into the water and not to leave any clumps of clay lying at the bottom of the bath.In the past I have been slack in this regard. Maybe this extra preparation increased the potency. ... ... Thanks again. ... ... Slider   [End]
  • Detox Clay Baths   dfiler001   6y  C

I found many questions posted on here about clay baths.  Personally I have a ton of allergies and I find the clay baths mixed with herbs don’t do as well for me. Evenbetternow has a proprietary clay bath formula without herbs.  The five pound tub lasts forever.  I take two clay baths a week; and I find that I don’t get as sick as often and I think more clearly.   [End]
  • How much water for clay bath?   Slider25   6y

I know this forum is a bit of a ghost town so not expecting an answer but hey, it’s worth a shot. ... ... I read below that the height of the water in the bath should be 4-5 inches, however that would seem too low an amount cover the entire body. ... ... Should I stick with the 4-5 inches regardless of whether it reaches neck level or should I make sure my whole body is submerged with water? Would this dilute the strength of the clay water? ... ... Thanks. ... ... Slider ...   [End]
    • Slider25, ... A good clay will cause a colloidal suspension...   Clay Enthusiast   6y

Slider25, ... A good clay will cause a colloidal suspension to permeate the water regardless the amount. Some of the clay will remain on the bottom of the tub which can be stirred up from time to time. ... ... Clay or cloudy water in contact with the skin is what matters. It is more important that you remain comfortable, warm, relaxed, and fully submerged (except the head only occasionally of course) during a clay detox bath. ... ... A good clay for detox bath purposes will also go down the drain without clogging the pipes. Most bentonites are swelling, clumping clays and should not be allowed to go do ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Where can I get Pascalite or magnetic clays in UK?   robin834   6y  C

... Hi ... ... Does anyone know where I can buy good quality Pascalite or magnetic clay in the UK? ... ... Ordering from US is too expensive due to import duties and shipping, also delivery is way too slow. ... ... Thanks ... ... Blessings to all   [End]
  • Pascalite Enema?   airun   6y

I have drank, and bathed in the stuff. Just wondering if anyone has used it as a enema? I have UC/proctitis and am always experimenting with stuff. Is there any danger to it? I would imagine mixing it with distilled water and maybe some vitamin E oil if I did it. ... ... No one will probably answer so when I get brave I will post results, lol. You get to a point with UC that you just about don’t care and try anything once or twice. I guess it wouldn’t have to be restricted to just the pascalite but any of the healing clays.   [End]
  • healing clays   trans   7y

I bought the magnetic clay and it was great, very messy but effective. A friend of mine was a distributor for the clay and then she found a higher grade and easier to work with and cheaper.   [End]
    • RE: Not so fast...   detoxordie   6y

The "even better now" clay as you call it is Pharmaceutical grade.  USP grade clays have been irradiated, and in some cases bleached and processed.  Might as well be scooping up mud from your backyard if you want to go that route. ...   [End]
      • Hello there, ... ... I am new to the magnetic clay world, ...   hendrixmom   6y

Hello there, ... ... I am new to the magnetic clay world, I was reading on the net that they help kids with autism since they draw toxins and heavy metals out of the body. ... ... Exactly what i need, i have a 4 year old who is very toxic, his levels of lead and aluminum as well as other 4 metals are way off the chart. My DAN doctor is currently prescribing him DMSA to detox. But if the clay is more effective and safe to use i rather to use it. ... ... To start i went to the natural foods store and bought the Indian healing clay, which is mostly used for facials it seems, but it says it it calcium benton ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Depleted Uranium in the News and answers   rudenski   7y  C

... http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/198240 ... ... ... ... Cancer in Iraq vets raises possibility of toxic exposure ... By Carla McClain ... ARIZONA DAILY STAR ... ... After serving in Vietnam nearly 40 years ago — and receiving the Bronze Star for it — the Tucson soldier was called back to active duty in Iraq. ... While there, he awoke one morning with a sore throat. Eighteen months later, Army Sgt. James Lauderdale was dead, of a bizarrely aggressive cancer rarely seen by the doctors who tried to treat it. ... ... As a result, his stunned and heartbroken family has joined growing ranks of sickened and dying Ir ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Rudi, ... ... thank you for all this health info for this ...   knowledge seeker   5y

Rudi, ... ... thank you for all this health info for this horrible problem. ... ... I am deeply bothered by our massive use of depleted uuranium and this id definately the worst crime against humanity-broad in its scope of effects and victims. ... ... Might I also recommend people who are ill and think they were exposed to it in addition to your suggestions do Dr Richard Schulze’s save your life incurables program. ... ... Also his intestinal cleanse two is supposed to help remove radiation and thousands of drug residues. ... ... I can send the links to the videos and the manual to anyone in need of them if you se ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Clay vs. detox pads   tasha92337   7y  C

What cheapest detox pads?   [End]
  • Magnetic Clay   pilotlight   7y

Can LL’s magnetic clay be taken internally? ...   [End]
  • amalgrams   #57844   8y

has anyone ever done the mercury detox when they still have fillings in? ... ... there seems to be mixed views.on wether it safe when you still have fillings in your mouth.i got in contact with the place where its made.they said they’ve had many customers that have done the baths with filling still in with no problems.they said it only pulls it out of the tissues.not from the teeth. ... ...   [End]
    • Getting advise from the product vendor may be misleading as...   #21277   8y

Getting advise from the product vendor may be misleading as product sales is part of their equation. ... There may certainly be testimonials with people having good results even with amalgams in their mouth but may not be the whole picture. ... ... The body’s total mercury load is always in equilibrium with the mercury in amalgams and other sources. Pulling mercury from the body by bath detox can eliminate some of it but also amalgam mercury will also be leaching out at all times. ... ... Certainly the most sensible way would be to remove the source first, and then focus on removing mercury from the ti ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i have my fillings and i did to many baths and burned my ad...   cocoa1   6y

i have my fillings and i did to many baths and burned my adrenals out.i took bio-chelat and did cleansing to get rid it.if i added charcoal that might of not been rough.i would say if your going to try it with fillings put charcoal and bio-chelat in the bath and only do a foot bath for 15 minutes.i would get them removed first.   [End]
  • Recluse bite   alexandria   8y

I just had to add this because it could be invaluble information. I have and my father both have been bitten by brown recluse on seperate occasions. The skin at the site seem to be rotting or melting away getting bigger more painful and pusfilled. I showed my mom I was a kid she made a shredded potato poultice with gauze and tape and left it on over night. It was devoid of pus in the Am and healed w/in two days. same thing with my Dad years later ... Ps also works on bites and other infected boils ... ... Anyway it’s handy info ... A   [End]
  • bio chelat   smitho   8y

hi has anyone had good results with bio chelat?   [End]
  • Where to get Pascalite for cheap??   prettyrose   8y

I’ve been searching for the best place to buy pascalite, preferably in the 5lbs and up range for a low price. Anyone know any good sites to get it from? I’d really appreciate it, thanks!   [End]
    • The only way is to buy it from the company that mines Pasca...   relpub3   8y

The only way is to buy it from the company that mines Pascalite in Wyoming. But you have to buy it in quantities to get it at wholesale. Remember, volume discounts are given only when the volume bought is large. Do not expect to get wholesale or below wholesale if you only want less than 50 pounts.Ebay is the second place that has good prices. But the problem with Ebay is that the clay you might receive may not be 100 % Pascalite because it is easy to mix in cheaper clays without anybody seeing the difference. ... ... Al   [End]
  • Reactions to small amounts of Pascalite   R fledgling   8y

As my ’handle’ implies, I am only a beginner in some therapies. So far, I’ve had some small experience and much success with both energy and bio-resonance treatments. ... ... I’ve owned a case of Pascalite for a few years but read of its rarity and value, and since I know little of how to use it, I didn’t, until a couple of months ago. ... ... (Last early summer I smashed a bundle of muscles on a lower shin. Experimenting, I used small poultices of Pascalite on the open wound, allowing them to melt slowly into bathwater. I did this only a few times because I was startled at the noticeable drying ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Oops! I see this forum is about 'magnetic' clays...   fledgling   8y

...Hope no one minds more about Pascalite. ... ... To give you an idea of how little I’ve been using, in 2005 I’ve used a total of 3/8 of a pound...3/8 of a bottle. ... ... f.   [End]
      • Scrap the Pascalite as a shampoo!   fledgling   8y

...It’s just too gummy for my liking. ...Although that may have been worsened by the bit of coconut oil I put in. I may try my regular Bentonite. ... ... But, DO use Pascalite poultices (kept wettish for an hour or so with Saranwrap) for skin problems!!! (But not all over the body at once, of course.) It’s amazing! ... ... I’ll let you know how it works on my feet and legs.   [End]
  • Where are you all buying your special clay?   #1434   9y

Where are all of you getting your various special clays? I did a search for Argiletz (even tried several other spellings) and could only find products that use it as a small ingredient, or ”info only” sites. Then I tried going to http://www.cedarvale.net, a site recommended as a source in a message on this board, and that cedarvale url comes up not found. Quick survey: where are you buying your clay, and what brand did you get?   [End]
  • 1st mercury clay bath (magnetic clay)results   R linzee222   9y

Hi All, ... Been reading the posts since ordering my clay from magnetic clay. Took my first bath last night. All went well, and I DID have some change of color to black, so I’m certain it did remove some toxins from my system. As I’m certain I have many varieties of toxins in my system, I couldn’t tell you what it drew out, only that it did appear to draw out something unkosher. ... ... My pulse increased as soon as I submerged myself in the bath. I also felt some movement in my digestive system and could feel a subtle change in my overall constitution/vibration as well. I felt a little tired and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • linzee ... could you possibly email me about your magnetic ...   jda1   7y

linzee ... could you possibly email me about your magnetic clay bath treatment for mercury ... I have been seriously exposed to mercury ... and am looking for treatments ... I live in a remote northern location ... there are white clay deposits here in some places on the ground ... it is likely volcanic ... I am tempted to use it but would rather get it analyzed first.. ... where did you get your magnetic clay and where is the best place to start ... removing mercury and heavy metals...? ... I am in pretty rough shape... ... thanks ... JJ ... jda1@hushmail.com ... ps I am in Canada   [End]
  • My Updated Clay Expose   R some LCDs subtlyharm   9y

Before proceeding to my updated expose, a foreword: ... ... It may well be that the reason so many therapies are ineffective on me is due to my liver condition which various naturopaths & intuitives diagnosed me with, but which the socialized AMA jerks keep labelling as ”Gilberts” despite that my bilirubin levels keep rising by the year. For all I know, it may be beyond the point of no return, since I tried so much for it to no avail such as Epson salt detox regimen (I think this damaged me further), olive oil/lemon juice (irritating), mild coffee enema (irritating), Sensible Health’s Coptis/et ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Maybe this seems a bit more educated than your approach to ...   EvaM   6y

Maybe this seems a bit more educated than your approach to the matter, however I found your ”expose” lacking in any rock solid information. After reading through your various reasons for disliking these products the only that came to mind was ”superficial nonsense”. Although it may be astonishing to some, not all things that are considered ”good” for the human body are easy, sweet smelling, or pleasurable. ... My experience with these products is for medicinal purposes. If you’re looking for a product to give you a nice ”pulling” or ”tingly” sensation... go take a couple supplements and buy a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi: I was doing some reading and you may want to go to ht...   blessmom2007   5y

Hi: I was doing some reading and you may want to go to http://www.dealoz.com ... and find two books. I got both of mine for under $5.00 each, including shipping and handling. I purchased two books, one called ”It’s All in Your Head” by Dr. Hal A. Huggins. He explains the consequences of mercury fillings and directly relates it to many illnesses. If you have mercury fillings you may want to have them removed, but it is very important to find a mercury free dentist. You can easily find one by doing a google search for ”mercury free dentist”. It is a special procedure used to take out t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pretest & Post Tests done??   caroleye   9y

Has anyone done the above? Curious to know if you did what the results were, and what method did you use. ... ... Thanks.   [End]
  • Magnetic Clay and ALS   madsnapper   9y

I am trying to find some relief for my mother who was recently diagnosed with ALS. I have seen some articles mentioning use of magnetic clay to detox to improve some of the ALS symptoms. Wondering if anyone has had experience with it?   [End]
  • Asperger Syndrome   Taran   9y

Hello all. I have a seven year old son who has been diagnosed with AS. I have heard a lot about using clay baths to ease autistic symptoms, but I am hesitant to do anything without a great deal of research first. Money is also an issue since we live on a tight budget. Any suggestions for us? We really want to do whatever we can to help our son, but this is all new to us. Has anyone else used clay baths to help with autistic symptoms? What clay did you use? What were the results? We appreciate any advice. Thank you.   [End]
    • I used magnetic clay with some success and I would recommen...   rudenski   9y

I used magnetic clay with some success and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to rid their body of heavy metals. I do believe there are some other chelators that you might also want to consider as well. Cilantro is one of the best natural chelators and costs pennies. Putting Cilantro into some honey and cinnamon before you start the clay bath might make the Cilantro go down easier or you might also consider making Cilantro into a pesto. Vitamin C and Chlorella would be a great addition to a mercury/aluminum/lead detox and I also would like to suggest finding a way to use cilantro to he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please Help.   Green_Glory   9y

Hello All, ... I am new to curezone and find it very informative. I have a problem that i need help with. In the recent past i inhaled something toxic in my garage at home up my nose. I do not know what it was but it has left some rather nasty symptoms such as the following. ... ... My head is always very heavy and tight, ... My thinking is unclear, ... Fragrance smells a lot stronger than usual, ... My lips are very tender at times, ... ... My problems seem to be limited to the head area. It appears that whatever i inhaled was chemical and is lodged in the head area, I am very athletic and excercise a lot and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try this.   Schlüggell   9y

Do you have any problem with vertigo? ... ... I’m new to ”magnetic clay”, but I would recommend ’green clay’ if there’s a magnetic form. ... ... Also, Ginkgo biloba (any form really) seems to work really well with many gray-matter issues. Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) & Kombutcha & miso get rid of a lot of nasties.   [End]
    • Re: Please Help.   rudenski   9y

Poor Man’s Heavy Metal Detox.... “Pascalite” Clay & Cilantro ... ... The doctors looked around for the cause of this. It turned out there was a new cook, who served soup before all meals. In every bowl of soup he added ”Vietnamese parsley” - that is, cilantro. ... ... All metals were removed with the cilantro, including mercury and lead! Apparently the cilantro is meant to change the polarity of the blood. ... ... ... ... ... How to Remove Heavy Metal Toxicity ... ... I think Cilantro is one of the prime ingredients to consider if you are serious about naturally chelating heavy metals. I have done quite a bit of re ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I’d like to see a reference for cilantro. ... ... I’m not ...   Schlggell   9y

I’d like to see a reference for cilantro. ... ... I’m not sure on your purpose of the Chlorella, but Spirulina is usually the better choice for internal use & nutrition. ... ... Black Walnut would be good choice for this use. ... ... Miso soup and/or natto couldn’t hurt either.   [End]
  • Clay foot baths question...   Interstate   10y

Hi There, ... ... I’m mercury toxic (symptoms are now almost entirely above the neckline; physically I’m about ok). ... ... I’ve been reading about clay and its apparent benefits. So I grabbed a bottle of Yerba Prima bentonite at a local health food store, and threw about a cup of it (along with about a gallon of distilled water) into a plastic container and soaked my feet for about twenty minutes. ... ... I felt a general sense (somewhat subtle) of ”something going on” (moderately good) over my entire body... And pooped out about an hour later and had to take a nap. ... ... Any thoughts or suggestions? ... ... On ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Eytons’ Earth: Healing Clays of the World ... Green Healing...   rudenski   10y

Eytons’ Earth: Healing Clays of the World ... Green Healing Clay of the Desert ... Bentonite, Illite, and Montmorillonite: Pelotherapy and Natural Medicine ... ... Eytons’ Earth specializes in researching green healing clay for use in Pelotherapy, hydrotherapy, natural medicine and healing applications. Healing clays have traditionally been used for internal detoxification ( digestive system and liver ), trauma injuries, skin conditions, organ and elimination system stimulation, and localized immune system stimulation and support. Our website details how to use healing clay, as well as documents a we ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks, Rudenski. I appreciate the info and I read through ...   Interstate   10y

Thanks, Rudenski. I appreciate the info and I read through it. ... ... I’m really trying to get some specifics as to how often I can take these foot baths (or full body clay baths), etc. Do you or does anyone else have something on that? ... ... Maybe someone has gone through a similar situation to this before?   [End]
        • I like the thought of doing a clay bath for the feet but if...   rudenski   10y

I like the thought of doing a clay bath for the feet but if you have merucury in your brain, why not do one on your face & scalp? I did a few and had a good sensation...no miracles..I am still struggling with being neurological wired different...but I am so at peace with my life and perfect health that the clay baths may have tipped the scale...but I have made many diet, meditation, prayer, and lifestyle changes so it would be difficult for me to say the clay baths I took were the reason my health and wellness are in harmony. I have checked several sites and found that 2-3 baths should be ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try the following sites for more information. ... http://w...   flowerchild59   10y

Try the following sites for more information. ... http://www.relfe.com/ ... http://www.magneticclay.com ...   [End]
  • Need Help for my Nephew   concerneduncle   10y

My Nephew is 11 yrs old and a genious. He has skipped 3 grades and has recently been told he may have Aspergers. The doctors say it’s probably from his childhood shots and all the mercury in them. I found information on clay baths and need to find out if this might help. I have read on various web sites about how much it can detox the body but will it help him get better? Can someone who has used these baths please tell me if this is what we need to do. I’m scared he might get worse if we do something wrong. ... ... Portland OR   [End]
    • Hi Ev, I posted this question to the gynecological forum bu...   Grog   10y

I would refer you to ”Ask Andreas” forum! I would say he is the guy to talk to! The best to you and your nephew. Grog   [End]
    • I would do reading on detox diets, liver flushing, proper o...   flowerchild59   10y

I would do reading on detox diets, liver flushing, proper oils and diets, pure water and bowel cleansing. ... There are links for this information at the top of the pages. ... Here is a link for information on aspergers. ... Check out www.relfe.com for information on detoxing and chelating. http://users.wpi.edu/~trek/aspergers.html ...   [End]
      • Look into Ionic Detoxification. http://curezone.com/ig/vie...   twllLL   8y

Look into Ionic Detoxification. http://curezone.com/ig/viewphoto.asp?i=Ionic_Detoxification_Befo.jpg&f=member... ... The site above will bring you to the photos i took on my 1st Ionic Detox.It draws out heavy metals & all kinds of other crapp. ... If you can’t find somebody local doing it,you can find them on Ebay from $269 to $1000’s. I will probably get one in the next month or so.The one they used on me sells for $747.00 on Ebay & with $3 & up a gallon gas & back & forth traveling it will pay for its self in 12 treatments.   [End]
  • HELp!!!!   #31403   10y

Hi, ... I received my Magnetic Clay a few days ago, the instruction don’t tell how I’m suppose to apply it; do I mix it and apply all over my body in soak in a tub of warm water for 20 minutes, or do I mix it and pour it directly in a tub of warm and soak for 20 minutes? Any advice or thought would be helpful. ... ... ... Thanks ... ... ... ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°© ... ... Hi, ... I’m new to this message board, and I have been reading about this Magnetic Clay, I’m a smoker and I was just wondering does it really help reduce the cravings and help you stop smoking; do anyone have a testimony they c ...   [retrieve this message]
  • arg****z clay   vanadeux   10y

I think this clay comes from France, its a pale green colour, and can be taken internally to help attract the toxins and flush out of the body. ... ... I have upset my whole system by doing two baths two days running. ... SO in future I will take it more gently. ... ... Hoping to wake up feeling much better tomorrow. Its upset my nervous system, via my 6th chakra stimulation. I had this confirmed by a energy healer. ... ... It has not put me off though, as I need to prepare and go easier next time, its got to be worth it! ... ... thanks for those replies. ... ... ANNE   [End]
    • The first time I did a pascalite clay foot bath, the effect...   bearcat   10y

The first time I did a pascalite clay foot bath, the effect was so strong that eventually I could no longer remain seated, but had to lie on the floor with my feet in basin. I felt fine afterwards, and the following foot baths were much less intense. ... ... Let us know how you’re doing. :-)   [End]
    • arg****z = area of france/ the name of clay is illite   Wrenn   10y

French green clay is called ILLITE clay and CANNOT be taken internally. ... It is a DEEP earthy green color ... ... There are many clays that come from other areas in france and oher countries that are called french green clay because they are a greenish color. (usually paler or odd colored. which can indicate additional substances) ... ... It possibly may not in fact be pure french green clay. ... french green clay is generally used more as face masks i believe. ... ... ... Check into pascalite clay or bentonite clay for a good mud pack experience. ... ... also clay baths , i believe it is advised to take a resti ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you ... ... Ami joe for your reply, do you ha...   vanadeux   10y

Thank you ... ... Ami joe for your reply, do you happen to know where I can purchase some healing clay to do what you suggested? ... ... I cannot get hold of any decent clay in the UK ... ... Best Wishes from Anne ... ...   [End]
        • Anne I know your message is old But maybe you are still int...   428CobraJet   6y

Anne I know your message is old But maybe you are still interested in obtaining clay. I found this address. Idon’t know if you are interested in LL’s Clay Kits. Here is the address ... ... Beryl G. Lyndly M.A. ... 8 West End, Beaumaris, Anglesey ... LL 58 8BD UK ... ... Tel:+ 44 1248 810878 ... Mobile: + 44 7957 856693   [End]
          • Hi Anne, ... ... You can also get LL’s Magnetic Clays thro...   simplybeewell   5y

Hi Anne, ... ... You can also get LL’s Magnetic Clays through our online store at http://www.SimplyBeeWell.com ... if you still happen to be looking. Please feel free to have a look on our web site, or drop us an email if you have any queries at all. ... ... Kind Regards, ... ... Simply BeeWell   [End]
  • had 2 clays baths 2 days running, rather strong reaction.!   vanadeux   10y

Hello all ... ... Is it possible to overdo things? I used the argylitx clay and did it 2 days running! ... I had quite a cleansing reaction!! ... ... Has anyone else had this problem? ... ... thanks ANNE Uk   [End]
    • i do not know what that clay is?   Wrenn   10y

... ... i am only familiar with : ... ... pascalite/bentonite ... ... bentonite/ powdered or liquid ... ... french green clay ... ... morrocan red clay ... ... fullers earth ... ... kaolin ... ... each of which is beneficial but used in many different ways. ... ... it is my understanding that a pascalite clay bath should really be done with a rest time in between, and is highly dehydrating.. ... even tho benefits of such are so great.. ... that you need to drink [plenty of fluids while doing a clay bath and after to replenish good water lvls. ... ... whats done is done.. try to drink good boiled water while warm and some good fresh veggies a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • btw what kind of cleansing reaction did you have?   Wrenn   10y

and why did you term it a problem? ... ... cleansing/ and flushing etc.. is definitely not *pretty sometimes, *smile* ... but the end results are so well worth it.. ... ... ie: a liver flush is not unpleasant of itself, just not my idea of a amusement park either *laugh* ... ... yet afterwards, you feel so great and warm and cozy and clean and clear ... that it is well worth the *entrance fee /so to speak* ... the *hassle of needing to stay close to a b room/ the smells etc.... ... are all done and gone.. within such a short time.. ... and all that remains are the benefits ... ... how do you feel you have benefited ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pascalite   RN rudenski   10y

Pascalite ... The unique bentonite clay which is the only known cure for a spider bite from the brown recluse spider. Pascalite has healed many skin problems including ulcers and gangrene. It has even healed eye cataracts!!! ... ... DON’T WAIT UNTIL SOMEONE GET’S BITTEN. Add pascalite to your first aid kit today! ... ... This is a limited resource. When the vein runs out, there will be NO MORE! ... ... The following is from the book about Pascalite: ’More Precious Than Gold’ ... ... Pascalite is a unique bentonite clay with amazing properties. It is the only known cure for a spider bite from the brown recl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • superb post!!! fantastic!! tahnsk n/m   Wrenn   11y
    • Insect and Snake Bites cured with Ascorbic Acid   RN Burnt Ice   10y

The clay is good, I even took an edible form at one time, ... But Taking 10g or more of Ascorbic Acid will remove heavy metals from your body and brain, and in sever cases chelation therapy is needed, as for the only cure for spider bit read this... ... ... Why death from insect and snake bites? ... ... It is estimated that 6500 deaths occur each year in the United States from snake bite. Many more from various flying insects, spiders, certain plants and some caterpillars.These are needless deaths. Several factors are at work in these pathologies: ... ... The tox-albumin of the snake bite, like the copperh ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Would you please copy & paste you awesome post in the insec...   rudenski   10y

Would you please copy & paste you awesome post in the insect bite forum? http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=430 ...   [End]
        • Re: Aussie brown recluse/white tail spider experience   R bluandyelo   10y

I am in Australia and we have here a spider, much like the brown recluse, called a white tail spider. There is no allopathic cure for its bite, which causes gangrene eventually if untreated. My mother was bitten by one a few years ago, and an ulcer developed on her leg around the bite. She tried many different alternative treatments, there were no real allopathic ones, and then one day after a year of ulceration, we put some bentonite on the ulcer, not Pascolite, some other one. Within a week the wound had healed, and itching and irritation stopped after a day or so. ... While I am writing a ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ACTIVATED CHARCOAL: What is it good for?   guploo   9y

ACTIVATED CHARCOAL: ... What is it good for? ... ... ----------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... An Article by HHR’s Charles L. Church Published in Countryside Magazine ... ... If you’ve ever been poisoned, you know what charcoal powder is, because that is normally what Emergency Rooms administer for an antidote in most such cases. Like many healing substances that cannot be patented , the vast resource of credible data about the healing virtues of activated charcoal remains inaccessible to most. We hope to “scratch the surface”. Charcoal, like similar useful substances provide ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Pascalite   jrex01   3y

I’ve been using pascalite clay poultice on my legs for awhile and everytime I take the clay off my legs are red and itchy and it takes a week or more to go away. Can anyone tell me why this happens and how to get red of the itch sooner? I had been having pain, tingling and numbness in my legs for a few years before I found out about the clay. I use it on my face and throat - over my thyroid and I don’t have the same reaction. ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/clay.htm read +goto edible c...   Wrenn   10y

... http://shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/clay.htm ...   [End]
  • Re: pascalite clay bath   RN rudenski   10y

I only have 1 pound so I will see how it goes for me. I have been preparing myself for the last two days by drinking a concoction of rice milk and about 2 lbs of cilantro. I read somewhere that heavy metals may settle in our feet. I would suggest putting clay on your feet also. I don’t have any sesame oil so I am going to substitute aloe vera. I am going put it on my head also and hope to grow some hair on my thinning scalp. ... ... Undress in your bathroom, and fill your tub with about 4 inches of hot water, as hot as you can stand it. Have 1/2 of your 5 pound powdered Bentonite clay in your ...   [retrieve this message]
    • When I do clay baths, I do them outside in a 6 foot rigid w...   R mjhampstead   10y

When I do clay baths, I do them outside in a 6 foot rigid wall child’s wading pool from KMart for less than $10.00. FIll with water in the morning and cover with a black plastic sheet to heat the water on a sunny day. ... ... Bentonite clay.... and ANY clay... can really screw up your plumbing.   [End]
      • Kiddie Pool   rudenski   10y

I agree... A kiddie pool is a great way to prevent potential plumbing problems...   [End]
      • Re: pascalite clay bath   Clay Enthusiast   6y

There is one clay that will not clog your pipes - it is pyrophyllite. Goes down the drain just fine. Some have even seen the calcium buildup in their drain pipe gradually disappear with frequent baths. Helps septics and city sewer as well since it encourages friendly bacteria growth. ... ... The reason it works so well in the bath is because it is not a swelling, clumping clay like most bentonites. It falls apart in water very easily. I have watched 2 lbs of pyrophyllite go down the tub drain without a problem. ... ... Enjoy, ... Clay Enthusiast   [End]
    • please don't waste pascalite on baths   stephanie108   9y

Perhaps I shouldn’t say this since I sell so much pascalite for baths but PLEASE DO NOT WASTE IT ON A BATH. Pascalite is a strictly limited quantity. It is the ONLY KNOWN CURE FOR THE BITE OF THE FIDDLE BACK SPIDER. It should NOT be wasted on detoxing for which there are many other and better methods. ... ... Please leave this valuable resource for generations to come to use on vital things such as fiddle back spider bites. ... ... A bath may feel nice but I can promise you it will NOT remove all the heavy metal in your body. For example, the average person has 1,000 times more lead in their bon ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is it ok to use clay with fillings still in mouth?   SHAGLEY   10y

I finally have a consoltation coming up soon for removal of my amalgams. ... Hopefully i`ll be having the lot out soon and wondered if it was wise to use the clay baths whilst still having the fillings?   [End]
  • Mistake   Boyz   10y

I think i made some mistakes after reading how to use clay, Actually we have to put the clay misture (Clay+water) all over my skin before soaking on my bathtub rite? then fill the bathtubh just enough to cover my whole body for 30 minutes, am i correct? ... ... Because a week ago, i just put the clay on my bathtub and soaking with it, without applying to my skin Thanks   [End]
    • I think i made some mistakes after reading how to use clay,...   #2853   10y

I think i made some mistakes after reading how to use clay, Actually we have to put the clay misture (Clay+water) all over my skin before soaking on my bathtub rite? then fill the bathtubh just enough to cover my whole body for 30 minutes, am i correct? ... ... Because a week ago, i just put the clay on my bathtub and soaking with it, without applying to my skin Thanks   [End]
    • I made same mistake!   boronia   10y

I’ve just had my first pascalite clay bath and put 1lb of the clay in a full bath of water and soaked for 30 mins! Now I read that you apply it to your skin first!! How annoying. There was no instructions from the supplier and I got the idea from Andreas Moritz and he wasn’t clear enough about how to use the clay! Do you think it was a waste? ... Sorry, just had to let off some steam! ... Cheers ... Anne   [End]
      • I have taken clay baths by first applying it on my skin and...   relpub3   8y

I have taken clay baths by first applying it on my skin and then soaking myself, clay and all into a tub of nice warm bath and then soaking there for around 20 minutes. ... ... Also I just put my clay into the water and then soak myself without going through the smearing of the clay on my body first. ... ... Either way is okay beccause once clay comes in contact with your body, either smeared on or in the bath itself, it starts working to draw out toxins. No big deal whether you do one or the other. It is just a matter of variatioon and how you feel doing that particular day. You are okay.   [retrieve this message]
  • new to clay baths :)   superfriend   10y

Hey what a cool idea, I heard of clay baths a few days ago and got some french clay, morroccan clay, bentonite (death valley) clay, ... I am about to get a five gallon bucket to do a foot bath with the clay... what is the ratio of clay to water that I need to use? I heard something like use two cups of water for a whole bath, is that right? ... ... Thanks a lot everybody :)   [End]
  • anyone doing clay baths for autism?   doodle   10y

i would like to know if they do help detoxify? i also posted this on the autism forum. anything else you can tell me about them would be great. thanks in advance for any replies.   [End]
  • Clay Baths - In Kiddie Pool   Nanas Mom   10y

Hello. ... I am considering purchasing some LL Magnetic baths - not sure whcih one to get. I have 10 year old autistic daughter. We are doing lots of stuff to promote her health. I noticed on other posts that the clay baths can be done outside in a kiddie pool -- what a great idea!!! I was wondering if there would be any problem with me getting in the pool with my daughter (to make it more fun for both of us)? ... Thanks, ... Mi   [End]
    • Video Embedded do the bath but get two kiddie pools for each of you just i...   #12621   10y

do the bath but get two kiddie pools for each of you just in case. Also look at seagreens and glyconutrients: ... http://www.mannabody.com/testimonials.htm ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=54&i=235 ... http://www.glycoscience.com/glycoscience/journal.wm?SECTION=journal&MAIN=journal ... http://www.glycoscience.com/glycoscience/section_viewer.wm?SECTION=NUTRITIO ...   [End]
      • Thanks for the suggestion. I opted not to do the kiddie po...   Nanas Mom   10y

Thanks for the suggestion. I opted not to do the kiddie pool thing because someone told me that heavy metals in plastic could leach out due to clay bath... Instead I got 2 transparent containers and did a foot bath for each foot. No miracles... this time anyway. :o) ... ... I’ll also check out the sites you sent. ...   [End]
        • Actually, while it is true that clay can leach out the chem...   relpub3   8y

Actually, while it is true that clay can leach out the chemicals in plastic, it does not do so right away and takes some time. Since you will only be spending around 25 - 30 minutes in a clay bath, that time period is not enough time for clay to draw out plenty of chemicals while that amount of time is enough for clay to draw out toxins from your body. Anyway, clay will hold on to the chemicals drawn out from the plastic and it will not transmit these chemicals into and inside to your body. Clay has this tendency to hold to to what it has drawn out and will not just let go. Better take ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Best Book About Clay Baths?   Owen   10y

I know virtually nothing about clay ... baths, but I’d like to learn. Can ... anyone suggest a good book about the ... subject? I seem to learn best with ... print in front of me. ... ... Thanks in advance for your help. ... ... Blessings, ... ... Owen   [End]
    • Hi Owen....   southern belle   10y

If you will click on ”Magnetic Clay Sites” at the top of the page, I think I saw some links that may direct you to some good books. ... ... Paulette   [End]
    • Re: Best Book About Clay Baths?   ANGCHOP   10y

I dont know of any books but there is a website that I learned alot from---www.eytonsearth.org   [End]
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasites and Pimples
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natura...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

302 messages, 74 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 151, 2 pages,  133,620 page views

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Image Galler Magnetic Clay Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of al...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the y...

Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Tools, Tools, Tools!

Proven Parasite Diet

Opc Oleander Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Tools, Tools, Tools!

Proven Parasite Diet

Opc Oleander Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.25 sec at 4/16/2014 5:28:18 PM, requested by 23.21.23.126, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=350 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25