CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5629 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
The Master Cleanser

Master Cleanse #18 [Archive] Lemonade Diet Fasting Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   The Master Cleanser   Master Cleanse - Lemonade Diet   Rules
 85,738 page views     5,779 messages     1,306 topics     32 pages
This forum has been converted into Archive!   Go to The ACTIVE Forum

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
9y ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Master C 18[A]     All Forums 
Like Master Cleanse #18 [Archive] on Facebook.com
The MC should not be undertaken prior to reading the book The Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs AND all of the FAQ's. In some people fasting may promote formation and/or growth of intrahepatic stones and/or gallstones. Flush your liver before and after every fast to prevent possible problems!
Page 32 of 32
1  10  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31   32    

• Info on variation on the MC -- Ultimate Cleanse w/ Master C...   #2950   10y

http://www.prostate90.com/program/c5ultimate_fast.html ... ... Click here for infomation on the Ultimate Cleanse ...   [End]
  • Day 15 and my ENERGY IS WINDING DOWN!   mom-of-nine   10y

Hello my fellow cleansers! ... ... The first 12 days or so, I felt on top of the world. The next day I exercised just a little about 25 min. walking on treadmill and I have been tired and out of sorts ever since. I just want to eat something and try to get some energy back. ... ... I really wanted to go to 40 days but if I make it to 21 Iíll be doing good. I donít like feeling down like this. All I can do is very light cleaning. Is this the result of toxins being loosened and going through my system? ... ... Any advice would be appreciated. Those of you who have been through this before, will it ge ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am finishing Day 13 (last day) and I did find that certai...   rachellucky   10y

I am finishing Day 13 (last day) and I did find that certain things really required a lot of energy (i.e. bringing the water jug in from the car)and like you my housework energy level is low. I hope you meet your goals...mine was only 10 days for the first time, and I went three days past...I could keep going, but the family has about had it!   [End]
  • AFTER THE FAST: Anyone continue drinking lemonade for brea...   #19268   10y

When I finish the fast (after breaking correctly), I was thinking I would continue with the lemonade for breakfast and lunch and a normal dinner. Has anyone else done this? Will the weightloss continue?   [End]
  • Day 12,when do you feel better   kats   10y

im between jobs, so i have been home fo far. I just had enough ... strength today to do light cleaning&a couple errands. Im weak, ... tired,chills,sometimes dizzy. I also havent lost any weight for ... the last few days. Im following the book,except for SWF,tea instead. I want to go for 21 days,will I start feeling better at ... some point. I wear reading glasses,but my vision is blurry overall sometimes. Can anyone relate to any of this? ... My tongue is clearing up & Im much calmer,so thats good. ... Ive never done anything like this before,Im almost 50,and never ... been a very healthy eater.Until now. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Are you drinking enough water? Half our weight in ounces i...   Joyful   10y

Are you drinking enough water? Half our weight in ounces is what we need to drink in water, besides the lemonade and tea. This may help with the weakness. How many glasses of lemonade are you drinking each day?   [End]
    • hey there hungry one. iím STARVED as well on day four. i wo...   dgardner500   9y

hey there hungry one. iím STARVED as well on day four. i wonder how this molassas and syrup is any different than veg juice and broth in terms of stimulating digestive juices? ... iíve been doing lots of research on the MC and other cleanses and have actually decided to switch to the Ejuva cleanse. itís expensive (290), but it does an excellent job and is very gentle (yet removes the dreaded plaque), and you can eat fruit, veggies, and juice while on it so you donít have to suffer through days and days of hunger pangs. if youíre interested, check it out at http://www.ejuva.com ... good luck :-)   [retrieve this message]
  • Newbee to MC diet, day 3, but questions   alexis_finn   10y

Hi everyone, I read most of the forum and read the entire Master Cleanser book from Stanley Burroughs before I decided this was the best thing to try. After reading posted comments I thought day 1 and 2 were going to be unbearable, I read so many horror stories, so I secluded myself all day Saturday and Sunday at home. However surprisingly I didnít suffer that bad, a slight headache and more than usual bathroom visits, but other than that I was fine. SO my question is...... Am I doing this right? Some have written that the lemonade makes them gag, yet its not bad tasting for me. I love ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think youíre doing great! I love this spicy lemonade and...   Joyful   10y

I think youíre doing great! I love this spicy lemonade and today, day 6 has been wonderful - lots of energy! Some of the horror stories happen I feel because people are in different stages of toxicity. Some suffer more because more toxins are being released resulting in major migraines, nausea, etc. ... ... Keep up the good work!   [End]
      • Thanks for the response, have your tried the Salt Water fl...   alexis_finn   10y

Thanks for the response, have your tried the Salt Water flush yet? I havent drank anything but the lemonade. I think I had plenty of eliminations my first two days, but today (day 3) I am not having movements so I was going to do the Salt Water flush. Is this ok to do this at any point of the day or only in the mornings?   [End]
        • Iíve learned itís best to do the salt water flush (SWF) in ...   Joyful   10y

Iíve learned itís best to do the salt water flush (SWF) in the morning before doing the lemonade so you donít flush all the nutrients and vitamins away. In the evening before going to bed is when you drink your laxative tea so by morning, all the stuff is loosened up. I did the SWF last year and this time around, Iím choosing to do just the lax tea in the mornings and evenings. Itís an option according to the MC. ... ... Just make sure youíre drinking lots of water, your glasses of lemonade , your tea and your SWF in the mornings only.   [End]
  • Day 10 and still pooping: Do I need to continue??   #18969   10y

I am still having ĒstuffĒ come out that is more substantial than the liquid Ēbutt peeĒ! I was hoping for and planning on stopping after 10 days. For you veteran MCíers, are you supposed to stop pooping solid stuff at the end? Does this mean I need to be on it longer? When do you know when to stop? Thanks in advance for your suggestions!!!   [End]
    • Last year on the 10 day MC, I pooped all the way to the end...   Joyful   10y

Last year on the 10 day MC, I pooped all the way to the end, along with a friend was was doing the MC with me. Thatís all we talked about, how we were still pooping as the days went by and where it was all coming from!! Itís ok if itís still coming out. Our intestinal tracts have lots of cracks and crevices where feces hide and are trapped so this cleanse helps to clean it out. I havenít done more than 10 days so I donít know when or if it stops.   [End]
  • Throwing up   Pilotwife   10y

Someone help I started the MC yesturday all was great I drank the lemonade 8 glassses. Then around 8:00 i started to get a headache IĒm sure it is from no coffee and no sweets because both I abused terribly. But now this morning I canít drink the Lemonade if I try I throw up, what the heck is going on what can I do to fix this or should I just stop? Hope someone has the answer because I REALLY want to do this.   [End]
  • questions before i start   #19944   10y

I have some questions before i start the diet. I wanted to start tomorrow and I went to go get the book and everywhere i went was sold out so i had to order it. Iím so excieted i canít wait for the book. The questions i have is Iím on paxil and birthcontrol now is it still ok to do this?   [End]
  • Does fasting "reset" your metabolism   flowerchild59   10y

I have heard somewhere that if you drastically cut your calories that your metabolism will Ēslow downĒ and then you will gain weight more easily after you begin to eat again. Any basis in this. I like to see research to base things on.   [End]
    • Thatís generally true. In this case, youíre not necessaril...   Joyful   10y

Thatís generally true. In this case, youíre not necessarily drastically cutting calories. Itís a fast but a detox also. Some people want to gain weight during the MC and they can if they drink 7-12 glasses of lemonade gain daily or add additional syrup to their glasses. ... ... I exercise by my usual walking each day during this cleanse and my metabolism remains high.   [End]
      • One very important fact to consider which should ease your ...   maplecrazy   9y

One very important fact to consider which should ease your mind is that the liver has a lot to do with your bodyís capacity to burn food efficiently, and just do it like itís supposed to. ... ... Heck, thereís even a book called: ĒThe Liver Cleanse DietĒ that involves drinking lemon juice in the morning, eating legumes, veggies, etc.. and taking milk thistle, and the whole point is to boost metabolism and lose weight. ... ... I think you are doing your liver even better on MC.   [End]
  • smallmadness Texan?   veryhungry   10y

Hey Iím in Dallas.... Not at the beach, which would have been fabulous. Can I assume you are near Galveston? I am having a tough time with acceptance of this from people around me, so Iíve kept to miyself. But I am having a ĒComing off the fastĒ get-together next week, I may not be able to eat much, but at least the love will be there. Just thought a fellow Texan would be nice to chat with. Good Luck   [End]
    • Hi veryhungry, ... ... Yep, Iím a Texan. Iím even a native...   smallmadness   10y

Hi veryhungry, ... ... Yep, Iím a Texan. Iím even a native Texan, which in Houston is sort of amazing. :) Of course, as Texans, we probably have an added problem of people thinking weíre ĒNew Age weirdosĒ for doing this MC thing. I mean, nothing short of eating half a cow at a BBQ is considered normal by most of my family members. So, like you, I donít mention it much to people. ... ... Iím only about an hour away from Galveston, which is nothing in terms of driving. Shoot straight down I-45 and boom, there you are. Of course, I donít stay in Galveston; Iím fortunate enough to have access to little ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 2-5 day MCs   #19931   10y

Anybody know if itís just as beneficial to do the fast split into 2-5 day intervals? Monday through Friday (lemonade), then Saturday (recovery), Sunday regular diet. I think Iím just going to have to avoid my family this weekend.   [End]
    • i donít know, but i did read that if youíre body isnít used...   nelliesp78   10y

i donít know, but i did read that if youíre body isnít used to fasting, just to start with a 5 day fast. iím shooting for 5 days and just see how i feel. but there are a lot of people on here who are 1st time fasters who have gone the full 10 days or more. i understand your dillema though. i have been so anti-social the past 3 days. the good thing is that iíve been saving money by not eating out as much. good luck!   [End]
    • Don't break the fast   veryhungry   10y

It wonít work, think of how you felt the first few days compared to the last few days. If you quit on day five you have to basically start over on Mon. I know how you feel, my mom totally supports me but because she used to detox in scientology all the time. The rest of my family negated the entire process when I saw them yesterday, but it was my choice to tell them after dinner. They didnít even really notice I hadnít eaten anything on my plate. I cut things up, pushed them around and even brought my fork to my mouth a few times. Another option, if they ask why you didnít touch your food ...   [retrieve this message]
  • THANK YOU pflyingly FOR YOU SUPPORT! DAY 8!!!   veryhungry   10y

Thank you so much for your support. I read your advise about the work outs being less stenuous. I totally cut them out and instead opted for activities like mall-walking or museums (avoiding the food courts of course). I DID need to up my intake and as soon as I started drinking the minimum of 6 Lemonades/d. I stopped being so hungry. I even sat through Easter dinner (at 3 different parties) without eating. I FEEL SO STRONG AND CONFIDENT NOW!!!! I still want food, natural no? But when I get it I will no longer binge... I just hope the gas isnít too painful:) ... -10lbs ... Not so veryhungry anymore.   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi. Iím really glad things are working better for you. Ma...   pflyinghi   10y

Hi. Iím really glad things are working better for you. Maybe youíll need to change your username?! ... ... It was nice to get your message today. Iím having a ĒdownĒ day. I have my period and cramps for which Iím told taking any Advil will negate the cleanse PLUS Iím getting sick to death of lemons---PLUS my boyfriend is 1500 miles away and I havenít seen him in 3 weeks. I miss him sooooo much---Iím getting teary just typing this, pathetic---but I chose to do this while heís away because itís just so much easier; he loves to eat!! I want to be 20-25 lbs. thinner by the time he comes home ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I feel your pain! I thought having the time off would make ...   scarlette   10y

I feel your pain! I thought having the time off would make things easier, but I am getting bored and focusig too much energy on not eating. ... I got my period last week and messed up and needed to re-start (making me feel emotionally worse), but now I feel wonderful on the cleanse. Just tough it out for the first two days of your period and you will feel so much better! ... ... Iíve been writing myself a schedule the night before so that I occupy myself for the next day (i.e. 10:00 pilates tape, 11:00 clean up bedroom, 1:00 self-facial, 4:00 Oprah, ect..). It felt a little goofy at first doing th ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Gosh, thanks, Scarlette. I miss my baby bad, but ya know, ...   pflyinghi   10y

Gosh, thanks, Scarlette. I miss my baby bad, but ya know, if he was here I know thereís NO WAY I could do this. I give you a lot of credit--you have far more temptation than I have to deal with. Itís just me, so thereís no smells or anyone urging me to cheat. ... ... Funds are a little tight so I canít spend too much on beauty products although before I see him again I am going to get a new haircut/color. I look forward to that. I am skin brushing and taking long epsom baths and that makes me feel better. ... ... Anyhew...Iím gonna hang in. Bad day, but I know itíll be better tomorrow. Take ca ...   [retrieve this message]
  • First Day-good excuse?   #19931   10y

I am into the first few hours of my first day. I mentioned that I may be doing this to my boyfriend and he pretty much thought I was being silly. Not even going to tell anyone else. The problem is Iím expected once a week to see my parents. If I donít eat when Iím there, they are going to ask questions. If I tell them what Iím doing they wonít understand, and Iíll get the Ēyou have an eating disorderĒ speech. I just need a good excuse so I donít have to see them this week. ...   [End]
    • I also have a boyfriend who, while he understands why Iím d...   #8171   10y

I also have a boyfriend who, while he understands why Iím doing it and encourages me, would never fast with me in a million years. He thinks itís ĒweirdĒ. Iíve personally decided not to see him this coming weekend (we are long distance see each other only on the weekends) so that I could fast in peace. I have no problems during the week, because I donít have food in my house! ... ... A good excuse to get away from the well-meaning but non-understanding family? Just say that youíre sick! Puking sick. I know thatís gross, but hey, itíll prevent your parents from jumping down your throat. Tell íem ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Could you tell your parents that you are doing a special Ēc...   ann renee   10y

Could you tell your parents that you are doing a special ĒcleanseĒ and that you need to be on a specific diet for several days? That way, you can tell them you will just eat beforehand in order to not make them prepare anything special.... ... ... I too keep this a secret as to not be a Ēwalking mc defenderĒ 24 hours a day. I would rather them think I am wierd for not eating, than to think I am weird for doing the mc! ... ... good luck!   [End]
    • Hi Rhonda, thanks for responding. Day 7 for me, weighed my...   mom-of-nine   10y

I agree with Ann Renee. Deceit is never the right. Be as honest as you can. A good cleanse works as well as eating before you go.   [End]
      • ... Deception is never good? Uh... worked for Clinton, didn...   Ceeeeez   10y

... Deception is never good? Uh... worked for Clinton, didnít it? ... ... Anyway... deception is definitely the only way to go here, in my humble opinion. People who think you can just cheerily spout off to meddling parents about the cleanse... and have them NOT freak out are living in a parallel universe from the one I live in. ... ... In MY universe... that is... NOT surrounded by a bunch of crystal-wearing, new age enlightenment types... people think the idea concept of not eating for weeks on end is not only scary and weird, but dangerous. I told TWO people and they call me incessantly to make sur ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Who wants to be in the same line with Clinton?   mom-of-nine   10y

Itís up to you, of course! I for one would never want to be classified in the same LIAR forum with our EX-president. ... ... I donít mess with telling lies, itís too hard to keep up with them. Sure didnít mean to offend anyone! ... ... Best of luck to you!   [End]
  • Questions about maple syrup...please help!   smallmadness   10y

Hi! ... ... I have a question about using a different kind of syrup. This is for Americans, because I doubt this stuff exists in Europe or elsewhere. I know that blackstrap molasses can be used in place of maple syrup, but I also know I hate the taste of blackstrap molasses. However, I am poor. Very poor (1st year public school teacher). Grade B maple is $14 a bottle at my local Whole Foods. I have been buying it, but it is starting to hit me where it hurts...financially. Now, in my local grocery store (I live in Houston, TX), I see bottles of Steenís 100% pure cane syrup. Itís cheap and says i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Found this info in the book: ... ... An ideal formula invo...   veryhungry   10y

Found this info in the book: ... ... An ideal formula involves freshly extracted juice from the sugar cane (readily available in India, but not generally in the US at the present time): ... ... 10 oz. Fresh sugar cane juice (med. hot or cold) ... 2 TBSP fresh Lime or lemon juice ... 1/10 tspn Cayenne pepper (to taste) ... Another possible but lesser replacement could be pure sorghum (Not for diabetics). I does not produce equal or close to the benefits of maple syrup. ... ... - Stanley Burroughs   [End]
      • thanks for responding. Interestingly enough, thanks to my H...   smallmadness   10y

thanks for responding. Interestingly enough, thanks to my Hispanic neighbors (I live in very mixed neighborhood), we have frozen sugar cane at the local Fiesta (a grocery store). I could, presumably, juice the cane after it thaws out and have some cane juice (not exactly fresh, but hey, itís close). ... ... I think I sort of answered my own question about the cane syrup. Itís cooked, thus killing all its enzymes, thus it would be of no use to me. So, I guess my budget will be strained after all. ... ... Oh, well. Unless I break down and get blackstrap molasses. Yuck. I think Iíd rather break the ban ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A couple of questions on MASTER CLEANSE   dave cogito   10y

Hi MCís ... ... This is my third day of the lemonade cure. Iíve been told itís a good way of getting rid of toxins in the body. I donít do it really to get rid of a lot of kiloís, but I must agree itís a very nice side effect. (lost 3,5 kg so far - sorry, donít know how much that would be in lbs). I often donít feel comfortable with myself (lots of thinking, feeling moody, psycho-somatic problems,...). I know this is not THE WAY to get rid of these problems, but it might be a surplus value. It just looked the right thing to do! ... ... The questions: ... * I didnít do much sports in my life, but si ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Dave, ... ... Grade C as a maple syrup was never, to my...   smallmadness   10y

Hi Dave, ... ... Grade C as a maple syrup was never, to my knowledge, advocated by Burroughs in his book. It was always Grade B. In the U.S., grade C is not a recognized grade of syrup. ... ... The more you exercize, the more you will detox. Exercising helps to flush out your toxins through sweat (and it gets blood pumping to all your organs, which in turn, promotes toxin release). However, you may detox too fast for your body. In which case, the detox effect will be profound and you may wind up feeling very sick. The feeling will pass, but it will be mighty uncomfortable. Best to stick to a modera ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Dave, ... ... Good luck to you on this lemonade fast (M...   mom-of-nine   10y

Hi Dave, ... ... Good luck to you on this lemonade fast (MC). This is a good link to find the book: www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/7244/master_cleanse ... ... Here is what it says about the syrup: ... ... ĒMaple Syrup Grading: Grade A, Grade B, and Grade C ... ... USDA Grade A maple syrup is the most popular grade for everyday use as a topping on pancakes, deserts, and other foods. It is usually made throughout most of the short syrup production season. Grade B syrup is generally made towards the end of the season, as the weather warms towards spring and the trees end their winter dormancy. USDA Grade B s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • *** LINK TO MASTER CLEANSE ONLINE BOOK ***   Joyful   10y

This may have been posted elsewhere on Curezone but here it is again for anyone interested (youíll need Acrobat Reader to read it, itís a free download): ... ... ... http://healthandlight.com/TheMasterCleanse.pdf http://healthandlight.com/TheMasterCleanse.pdf ...   [End]
  • Day 15   Yvonne   10y

This is my 2nd MC my 1st one lasted 13 days, So far I have lost ... 16.5 lbs. and Iím feeling great, I am going for 21 possibly 28 days total this time.   [End]
  • Questions?   PattiAnn837   10y

I am into day two. I fell asleep in the chair last night and did not get my tea in and did not have any tea this morning because I was already moving first thing this morning. In fact I have went about 6 times all loose stool. ... ... Has anyone else had this happen? I am wondering since I have IBS if I should do the tea every other day? ... ... Any ideas or suggestions? ... ... I had a terrible headache last night. Withdrawl headache I am sure. I rubbed some lavender pulse point oil on my temples this helped. ... ... thank you ... Patti   [End]
  • SWF not working???   #19879   10y

Hi. Iím on day 2 of the master cleanse. Iíve several questions about whether Iím doing this properly. First, the SWF. Everything Iíve read says I should expect a bowel movement. I havenít had one. I woke this morning and drank the quart SWF. Is there something else I should do, or can I just expect this to take a couple days to work? Also, the lemonade - if I drink 6 to 12 glasses of this per day, is this all I need to do? Yes, Iíll be drinking water, but other than the lemonade, thatís it, right? Iíll have the herbal laxative tea this evening before bed. I am hoping that will h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It sounds like you are doing the MC just fine. You may wan...   Joyful   10y

It sounds like you are doing the MC just fine. You may want to see throughout today if you have a bowel movement or not. ... ... Other suggestions from the book to help things along are using the lemon pulp and skin and drinking peppermint tea: ... ... ... ĒBlend a part of the lemon skin and pulp with the lemonade in a blender for further cleansing and laxative ... effect. (Note: commercially procured lemons may have had their skins dyed with yellow coloring and may have been subjected to poisonous insect spraysó be sure to peel off the outer skin if you cannot get uncolored, organically grown lemons.) ...   [retrieve this message]
  • weird bathroom question, day 3   nelliesp78   10y

everything iíve read says youíre supposed to be eliminating 2-3 times a day. other than after the SWF, i havenít been at all. is that bad? also, this morning (on day 3), the SWF barely worked at all. day one it worked great, day 2 okay and today not well. iíve been drinking my lemonade, water and tea. ????   [End]
    • After taking your SWF, how did it come out? Was it all uri...   Joyful   10y

After taking your SWF, how did it come out? Was it all urinating or do you think youíre still holding some salt water in? What kind of lax tea are you drinking? Are you drinking at least half your body weight in water every day? ... ...   [End]
      • After taking your SWF, how did it come out? Was it all uri...   Joyful   10y

I meant to ask, are you drinking at least half your body weight in ounces of water everyday?   [End]
        • i didnít know i was supposed to drink half my weight in wat...   nelliesp78   10y

i didnít know i was supposed to drink half my weight in water. i think i am though. is this in addition to the tea and lemonade? the elimination came out the right place this morning...just not nearly as much as the first day or day 2. iím only doing lemonade and tea. iím drinking Yogi Tea, Detox. i got it at whole foods. i donít know what the P&B is. what is it? thanks for the help. i think i may skip the swf tomorrow morning. day 1 and 2 went well, but now iím at work where everyone in my office snacks all the time. argh...itís getting hard now. ...   [End]
    • Are you doing the straight Master Cleanse or are you using ...   hopinso   10y

Are you doing the straight Master Cleanse or are you using P&B shakes? If you are not taking in any psyllium, then your colon is probably empty after three days of no solid foods. Not everyone is going to have multiple bowel movements when they are not eating. As long as you feel well you will be fine. If you start feeling ill from too many toxins in your system, then you can add some Epsom salt to one glass of your lemonade, or do an enema. Donít take these measures unless you are feeling unwell. Be sure you are drinking plenty of water. Most fasting protocols do not put so much emphasis ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I think you are right on, hopinso. Everyoneís different, i...   pflyinghi   10y

I think you are right on, hopinso. Everyoneís different, including the amount of toxins and waste their bodies have accumulated and the time it takes to be eliminated. I am on day 10, done the MC to the letter and at this point there is NOTHING SOLID to eliminate--the tea every nite (which cramps me hard) and the swf every morning has just strained me to the max. Iím going to switch to the tea every other nite also and the swf every couple of days. I think this will allow me to stick to the fast for 21 days, which is my goal.   [End]
    • i didnít know i was supposed to drink half my weight in wat...   nelliesp78   10y

i didnít know i was supposed to drink half my weight in water. i think i am though. is this in addition to the tea and lemonade? the elimination came out the right place this morning...just not nearly as much as the first day or day 2. iím only doing lemonade and tea. iím drinking Yogi Tea, Detox. i got it at whole foods. i donít know what the P&B is. what is it? thanks for the help. i think i may skip the swf tomorrow morning. day 1 and 2 went well, but now iím at work where everyone in my office snacks all the time. argh...itís getting hard now.   [End]
  • day 12 need some advice   kats   10y

regarding the weight loss part of the cleanse,from 4/1/-4/7,I ... lost 13lbs. since,i lost 2 lbs.and seem to have stopped. ... has anyone had a similar experience? could it be a plateau? ... im on day 12,my goal is 21. this is the first time ever. ... ... thank you ... ...   [End]
    • Weight loss has stopped for me too!   getzbetter   10y

I am experiencing the same thing-- down 9# by Day 6, and nothing since-- today is Day 13! I donít know whatís causing it-- I am hoping itís some type of plateau and that if I just tough it out, Iíll start losing again. If anyone has any advice, Iíd love it!   [End]
    • Re: day 12 need some advice   Joyful   10y

I agree with the previous post about the SWF could be the culprit. Last year I did the SWF and the lax tea and didnít notice weight loss until day 7 of the 10 day fast when I stopped doing the SWF (I didnít feel good with the salt water). I switched to just the lax tea for morning and evening and suddenly lots of weight loss. ... ... This time I left the SWF alone and I see weight loss every other day or so. My total loss as of this morning, day 6, is 8 pounds. ... ... So you probably are in a plateau right now. Make sure youíre drinking lots of water daily too - very important for weight loss a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I just completed 13 days....I did the swf, once. I weighed...   GINAZZZ   10y

I just completed 13 days....I did the swf, once. I weighed my everyday and only when I did the swf, did i not lose any weight....although I still believe I did, itís just that it makes you retain water. I didnít do it again for other reasons, It made me physically ill! ... ... I only do the Tea at night...thatís it. Lots of water and I cut down to 6 servings of lemonade...AND 1/2 the syrup. I have been fine...and the weight is still coming off. ... ... I have lost 18 pounds.   [End]
      • Thatís great Gina! I agree the SWF makes one retain some w...   Joyful   10y

Thatís great Gina! I agree the SWF makes one retain some water although some people like it a lot, mainly the taste after a while. ... ... Is there any particular reason for doing the tea just at night? I am wondering if there is a benefit there.   [End]
    • Iím on day 15 and have lost 16lbs. I donít think thatís a ...   mom-of-nine   10y

Iím on day 15 and have lost 16lbs. I donít think thatís a lot of weight considering I had over 100lbs. to loose and the fact that I can loose that much eating food on any diet. But the benefits on this are far greater. ... ... I tried cutting the syrup down by half yesterday and drank 3 glasses but it was just toooooooooo bitter for me. ... ... Lorie   [End]
  • Success!   momster   10y

Well I did it. Yesterday was my 11th day and also my orange juice day. Easter Sunday how appropriate. A new beginning for me as I start heathy eating habits. This MC was very difficult for me. For the first 3-5 days I didnít feel well at all and felt very depressed. Mostly depressed because when I wasnít looking at it as a healthy change I was looking at it as another diet. Why me? Some of you know the feeling Iím sure. Anyway as time passed I felt better and better. 10 days seems like such a long time ago. I am a new person. First of all I feel great! Strong in mind and spiri ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Congratulations Momster! This is my second time on MC and ...   Joyful   10y

Congratulations Momster! This is my second time on MC and the past memory of how great I felt on my 10th day is what keeps me going, plus the success stories from others like you! ... ... Enjoy your orange juice - I know it tastes really good now!   [End]
    • Congratulations, Momster. I really take my hat off to you. ...   marin   10y

Congratulations, Momster. I really take my hat off to you. I am on my 8th day and tried my first SWF today. Well, lets just say after about 15 minutes 2/3rds of it landed in the toilet...b/c I threw it up! Iím shakey but feel a hell of a lot better. So much for that. However, it sure helped my thoughts about going off the cleanse for a while. I feel pretty spent right now - certainly not hungry. Iíve had a really hard time the last couple days. I guess the weekends are hard because Iím just not as occupied so I had a lot of food fantasy. Iím not craving sweets - just real food - which is d ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Well Marin, ... ... You are braver than me. I did not do ...   momster   10y

Well Marin, ... ... You are braver than me. I did not do the SWF at all during my MC. I read too many mixed reviews on it so I decided to just use the smooth move tea. I started doing it morning and night, but then changed to just nights. That seem to do the job. When I felt really tired I took a nap. ... ... I know you can do it. Just get through today! Then start again tomorrow. You are doing great. Drink lots and lots of water. That helped me too. ... ... Good luck.   [End]
        • Funny, I ended up having a pretty good day. Very mellow, wi...   marin   10y

Funny, I ended up having a pretty good day. Very mellow, with minimal thoughts of food. Actually feel very even keel. I guess I thought Iíd at least give it a go, even tho I was doing ok with the Smooth Tea. Guess I was hoping for some kind of miraculous poop. HA! Anyway feel it will be easy today. Just goes to show - one day at a time as has been so many times. Good luck!   [End]
    • Great job!   GINAZZZ   10y

Good going! You did it! ... ... Congratulations!   [End]
  • New to Curezone and MC   Alismom   10y

Hello everyone. I just found this site last week and it has been really helpful reading the posts here in preparation for the MC which I am starting officially today! I see many others are starting today as well and am so thankful to have you all to go through this with! I have 2 small children who I will obviously have to feed throughout this fast and I am a little worried but see that many of you have families to cook for and have done so and still survived! That gives me hope. I was figuring on fixing many quick sandwiches and throwing the food at them and leaving! LOL. ... ... I am ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Youíll do just fine. If the SWF continues to make you gag,...   Joyful   10y

Youíll do just fine. If the SWF continues to make you gag, the alternative (which Iím doing) of taking the laxative tea morning and evening works very well. Some do very well with the SWF and say it starts to taste like a soup or broth days into the fast. It depends on each individual. ... ... Youíll find lots of good support on this forum too. I wish you much success!   [End]
      • Thanks and question...   Alismom   10y

If you do the tea in the a.m. as well, do you wait until you ĒflushĒ that out to have your first lemonaide? Does it take a lot longer with the tea than the SWF? I just drank room temp water for the flush. I guess I could try heating it up a bit and maybe that would taste more like broth. Either way, hard to imagine actually ĒlikingĒ it. LOL It didnít really do much in the way of flushing me either - if it did, Iíd probably be more inclined to go for it.   [End]
    • Re: New to Curezone and MC   rdparty   10y

I donít think the lax tea is interchangable with the SWF. I have not enjoyed drinking the SWF either so here is what I have done. In a small amount of water I mix the 2 spoons of sea salt so I can drink it down quick...very very salty. Then I follow it with the rest of the warm water. Much quicker and easier! ... ... ... About feeding your kids...if your mind is really set on doing this then you should have no problem. One time I sat and watched the food network all day and wasnít bothered. ... ... GOOD LUCK!!!!   [End]
      • According the the MC book, the laxative tea is interchangea...   Joyful   10y

According the the MC book, the laxative tea is interchangeable with the SWF. Here is an excerpt: ... ... ĒA LAXATIVE HERB TEA is found to be the best helper for most persons. It is a good practice to take a good laxative herb tea right from the beginningó the last thing at night and first thing in the morning. There are several good laxative teas. They are best taken in a liquid form. Buy them in your health food store.Ē ... ... ĒIt is quite advisable to take the herb laxative tea at night to loosen, then the salt water each morning to wash it out. If for some reason the salt water cannot be taken ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks...   Alismom   10y

The book says Ēif for some reason the salt water cannot be taken in the morning, the herbal laxative tea must be taken night and morning.Ē I guess because it didnít say the salt water really should be taken every morning and must not be subsituted without affecting the results, I interpreted that to mean either is ok. I will try what youíre doing though if I can get the extra-salty water down and see if that makes it easier. Do you heat the water?   [End]
    • Re: New to Curezone and MC   neal   10y

iím starting tomorrow. not drinking on christmas and new years wont kill me. i drink the water flush in the shower and kill two birds with one stone. warm shower warm water. makes it alot easier to deal with.   [End]
  • YAY! (and a cheesy testimonial!)   englander   10y

Hey everyone! ... Welp, I did it!! This is it. Half way through day 16 of 16!! In a little bit, I go to the store to buy oranges for tomorrowís orange juice. Of all people in the universe, I never thought I could have done this. Eating is so my hobby :o) ... For those of you who are curious and want encouragement, hereís my little shpeal! Iím not seriously overweight, I am a dancer who suffered a bad hamstring injury that has taken me 2 years to really heal from (though it will never be ALL better). Iím a college student (bad eating habits and weight gain starting right there...lol! ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Laxitive pills???   bbo   10y

Hola again! Iíve been on here about a million times trying to figure out how to get my bowels moving (Gahhhh!)...and was wondering if I can take a natural laxitive pill. Itís worked tremendously well before the cleanse, and seeing how nothing else is working (teas, SWF) I might just try it out. Is this ok with the cleanse, or am I just putting more toxins in? P.s. I canít read the ingredients on the label (japanese kanji)...but I can read the ĒnaturalĒ laxitive part. ... ... Thanks to everyone whoís tried to help me sort this out! Iím still trudginí through it...almost to the 7th day now! ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I remember an old post with someone asking about that and t...   englander   10y

I remember an old post with someone asking about that and they were told that even though the lax pill is supposedly natural, it would still be putting toxins in their body. They said it was a big No no for the cleanse. However, if NOTHING will work at all, you may just have to go on how you feel about it. Good luck!! Iím amazed at your determination....a lot of people have quit for less! you rock!! ... englander   [End]
      • Hey! Cheers for your response! I just read your ĒspeilĒ.....   bbo   10y

Hey! Cheers for your response! I just read your ĒspeilĒ...congratulations! Wow, takes guts for sure to go that long. Iím with ya with the eating = my favorite hobby. I canít wait to put something yummy in my mouth! Anyway...excellent job with the 16 days! Only a few days left for me and Iím pulliní on through it. If only I could excrete something...oh welp, just have to see! Have a great time while your in Enlgand...study abroad is the best way to go! ... ... take care, ... ... beth   [End]
    • Well, anything to move your bowels is important at this poi...   Joyful   10y

Well, anything to move your bowels is important at this point. The longer the toxins stay in your body, the more it defeats the purpose of the MC. I probably would have gone with the enema (it always works!) but the laxative pill is probably better than nothing, especially if itís a natural product rather than a drug.   [End]
  • starting ...   EthelMerman   10y

Thanks everyone for your replies! I look forward to being fasting buddies with you all. ;) ... ... I am wondering ... should I be doing these PB shakes, and how DO I do them? ... ... Please help! ... ...   [End]
    • I just followed the MC by the book and got great results. ...   englander   10y

I just followed the MC by the book and got great results. The P&B shakes are not actually part of the MC, but some people opt to do them as well and it works for them. You donít have to do them though and you will still get all the benefits the MC talks about. ... GOOD LUCK!!!! ... englander   [End]
      • remember days 1-3 will be the toughest so try to hang in th...   rachellucky   10y

remember days 1-3 will be the toughest so try to hang in there and it will get easier. here is the link for the P&B shakes: ... ... ... ... I added 1x day on day 5; 2x day on day 7; and 3x day ever since (iím on day 13) ... ... It is a good addition if you want to clean out your intestines & colon as well, but it may take several days to see any results. I figured since I was fasting, this was as good as time as any to try it. I am ending my fast today, but will continue with the shakes for the next week or so, as it is not contingent on fasting, and I am only beginning to see results. ... ... GOOD LUCK! ...   [retrieve this message]
        • oops link   rachellucky   10y

sorry it didnít hyperlink here it is: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=105&i=979 http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=105&i=979 ...   [End]
    • Re: starting ...   Alismom   10y

Hi! Iím new here and starting today as well so I look forward to having a ĒbuddyĒ!! I am not doing the PB shakes that Iíve read so much about -- at least not at first. Iím just going to do the cleanse as it was written in the book. The ĒlemonaideĒ drink is designed to cleanse and I donít know that everyone ĒneedsĒ the PB shakes. I wouldnít worry in any case. Looking foward to OUR MC successes!! :)   [End]
  • Starting over Monday -got bummed   mommyof3   10y

I plan to start over Monday. I did 7 days (just stopped Thurs. night). I did íokí but decided to quit because I was ípsyching myself outí with Easter coming up & also was having mouth pain problems & started wondering how healthy this was. My gums were getting really painful (which I know I have read about) but I also began wondering about the effects of so much lemon on my teeth & also I had the most PAINFUL canker sore on the bottom of my tongue that I got a day before I started & is STILL not gone (11 days later!). So I was to the point of tears & really broken down & also Bruising real ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re:   Joyful   10y

Well, pat yourself on the back and give yourself a big hug for doing the 7 days! ... ... I havenít experienced the bruising or gum soreness though so I donít know what thatís all about. Are you following the MC book completely? Drinking lots of water in between the teas and lemonade? Are you using grade B maple syrup?   [End]
      • Iíve read what is available of the book online. (Iíve order...   mommyof3   10y

Iíve read what is available of the book online. (Iíve ordered the book from Amazon but it hasnít come yet) I carried a bottle of water around & drank what I could in between lemonades & used grade B maple syrup. & thanks for the ípat on the backí. I guess 7 days is better than nothing. :) I also lost 9 pounds -but with food in me is now about 7. (only about 30 more to go -ha!)   [End]
        • My gums and teeth became VERY sensitive...I could brush the...   rachellucky   10y

My gums and teeth became VERY sensitive...I could brush them lightly and there was blood all over (sorry) ... ... even now, on day 13 there are little bumps on the roof of my mouth (by my teeth gumline...who knows)! ... ... Just monitor yourself, as I have read it isnít always good to start a fast right after coming off a fast as it throws your body into shock again too soon. ... ... Best wishes!   [End]
    • Re: Starting over Monday -got bummed   #19329   10y

I didnít experience your difficulties; made it through a Family Gathering with a lot of food; cooked Easter dinner for six people and this is the end of my sixth day. In tremendous pain though, right hip and lower back (osteoarthristis) icing it but too painful to sleep. I got up, came into my office and just cried like a baby for 30 mins. ... ... This is very difficult and my energy is so low I do not know how I will manage. Maybe this is not the cleanse for me. Reading the other posts and the success and rising energy levels just has not been my experience. Feeling so low right now, so w ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Claire, ... ... Hang in there!!! I am sorry about your os...   Ronda Leigh   10y

Claire, ... ... Hang in there!!! I am sorry about your osteoarthristis. I know itís tough. Yesterday I didnít have much energy because I tried to lower my maple syrup plus I had been drinking the tea at night and in the morning. I couldnít stay out of the bathroom and the cramps...bad. I have decided to only do the tea at night. Maybe that will help. I am determined to do this all the way and I KNOW you can too. I am on day 6 of 21 or more. Iím with you and everyone else here is too. Stay strong. We can do it!!! ... ... Ronda   [End]
        • Hi Rhonda, thanks for responding. Day 7 for me, weighed my...   #19329   10y

Hi Rhonda, thanks for responding. Day 7 for me, weighed myself day 3 and had lost zero. Stayed away from the scale until this morning and we 7 pounds down. ... ... Usually, I donít mind the lemon/maple/cayenne concoction but today I canít face it. Have just had water so far and it is 2:30 pm EST. Think I just may have over worked this weekend and I am spending the day in bed icing and heat alternating. Had it under control when exercise and with Glucosamine but have fallen off the exercise wagon and am paying for it now. ... ... I am going to cut back on the laxative tea - always in the bathroo ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I SECOND that about the people on this forum. I feel like ...   Ronda Leigh   10y

I SECOND that about the people on this forum. I feel like I am getting to know everyone on some kind of personal level. We are all sharing and going through the same things. It really helps! ... ... I increased my maple syrup back to 2 tablespoons and it did help with my energy level. I also didnít have the tea this morning and the cramps subsided by lunchtime. I was so glad not to be in the bathroom all afternoon! ... ... Good luck, Ronda   [End]
        • Ronda - someone here told me the other day to put a pepperm...   Joyful   10y

Ronda - someone here told me the other day to put a peppermint tea bag to steep along with your laxative tea to get rid of those horrible cramps. I do and itís worked very well for me. NO MORE CRAMPS! According to the MC book, peppermint is ok to drink since it has natural chlorophyll and helps with oneís breath.   [End]
    • Hello, ... I am in your same boat. I re-started the cleanse...   scarlette   10y

Hello, ... I am in your same boat. I re-started the cleanse yesterday after I caved into wine (my boyfriend was very bad and wanted a social life and encouraged me to drink wine). Then I caved into a salad. I felt absolutley disapointed with myself. ... ... My mouth was feeling raw and I was just missing the feeling of taste in my mouth (not hunger...just taste). ... ... I re-started yesterday (and made my boyfriend do one day with me so he could empathize to how difficult it is) and feel great today. Maybe itís because my stomach was already shrunken from doing the cleanse for four days, but I feel mu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for yaíllís response. I was going to start over toda...   mommyof3   10y

Thanks for yaíllís response. I was going to start over today & actually havenít eaten anything yet today (2pm central), but I did research last night on canker sores & it says to stay well nourished until itís gone -so I think Iíll eat healthy & light today & maybe tomorrow & THEN start over. It seems to be getting better, I can talk almost normal today & swallow water without íbracing myselfí. I was just afraid of getting myself írun downí on this fast again & this canker sore getting worse. I couldnít handle that PLUS all of the challenges of the MC! Scarlett, what did your dr. mean that ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Day 4 almost over   debsgrrl   10y

Ok, almost over with day 4. ... Iím missing food a little bit ... having some dieting history triggering - ... yeah once didnít eat for 3 months on a stupid Optifast diet. ... Which helped me then gain 100 lbs over a year. (donít ask) ... ... But trying to remind myself this is temporary. ... And something I want to do. ... ... So Iím doing the Ultimate Cleanse and the first 2 days I drank the salt water in the am I had nice results. ... ... Today I drank the salt water and nothingís happened. ... Iíve had no bowel movement at all. Is that ok? ... I bought some Smooth Move tea and could start with that at night too. ... ... I f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Question about plaque   debsgrrl   10y

When can I expect to pass some gunk? ... Iím moving onto day 5 of the Ultimate Cleanse. ... ... What day did it happen for you? ... ...   [End]
  • Speaking of Barrett, are you out there?   Ronda Leigh   10y

Hi Barrett, ... ... I have been reading up on your past postings. You are very knowledgeable. Everyone seems to come to you with their questions, including me now. Can you help me out with my earlier questions about the Parasite Cleanse. I read that you had cut it out before but I would like to try it. ... ... Have you been able to start yet? ... ... By the way, I saw that you said you live in Oakland, CA. My grandfather lives in Redwood City. I am in NC and have been out to visit him a few times. I love the Bay; a lot to see. ... ... Thanks, Ronda   [End]
    • see Parasite Cleanse forum at Curezone re: parasite cleanse   Barrett   10y

Hi Ronda ... Thank you for your kind words. I learned most of what i do know here at curezone. ... ... I really donít know much about the Parasite cleanse. I did do it for about 3 - 4 days when I did may first MC in June 2003, but it was too much for me to handle at once: the MC , bowel cleanse & Parasite cleanse. I would like to do the parasite cleanse sometime on itís own and end with a liver flush, but I just started the MC today and am adding the bowel clenase only. ... I would post on the Parasite Cleanse forum here at curezone with questions regarging the Parasite cleanse. They should be ab ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the help. I have been lurking around the parasi...   Ronda Leigh   10y

Thanks for the help. I have been lurking around the parasite forum reading some postings but I havenít asked there yet. ... ... It is a small world. What part of NC are your father and sister. I am about 30 minutes outside of Charlotte in Oakboro. My sister is in Ashville. ... ... Hope to talk with you again. Good luck getting started again. ... ... Ronda   [End]
  • Maybe it was Barrett I was thinking of re: bowel cleanse....   allioop   10y

Hey Barrett - ... ... I am on day 6 and have done the MC to the letter. Today, however, I indulged in a piece of pizza and small piece of birthday cake - not my own. I am feeling quite sick to my stomach and so I am back on track with the MC. So.... ... do I start counting my days over to reach the minimum 10 days? ... Can I start the P&B shakes anytime? during the MC? I donít have the book, and I think you know just abut as much as anyone here. ... ... ... Also, do you recommend probiotics after the cleanse, during the cleanse or when.....and isnít that just a fancy name for acidophilus? Are pills or l ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Allsion ... Congrats on what must be day 7 now! That is...   Barrett   10y

Hi Allsion ... Congrats on what must be day 7 now! That is great. I started today even with horrible menstral cramps so I will see how that goes. ... I hope you are feeling better. I am not too sure about how you should count the days after eating on the cleanse ... temptation can be so hard to resist. I would just continue on and listen to my body....go for the 10 days if you feel okay. ... ... Re: the P&B shakes. They are not in the book or a part of the MC. ... However, they can be added to the MC at anytime....just be sure to follow the directions carefully. I attached the link again below. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Rebuilding after cleanse   phillygirl   10y

I am doing the ultimate fast which combines the MC with P&B shakes, SWFs and parasite cleanse. I have read how important it is to rebuild the good bacteria in our intestines after such a process. I have some acidobiphilus(?) that I bought which says that it is live bacteria and because of the way itís encapsulated it doesnít need to be refrigerated. Iím not sure whether or not thatís legit since in my experience the bacteria has to be refrigerated in order to be effective. Does anyone have any info on this? Maybe a reputable brand of bacteria?   [End]
    • Hi Phillygirl, ... ... I posted earlier today asking about...   Ronda Leigh   10y

Hi Phillygirl, ... ... I posted earlier today asking about the Parasite Cleanse. I want to do the Ultimate Cleanse also. Would you have any information that I can use regarding my earlier posting. The message was ĒNeed info on adding Parasite CleanseĒ. ... ... Thanks, ... ... Ronda   [End]
    • One brand was highly recommended to me by a nutritionist. ...   Joyful   10y

One brand was highly recommended to me by a nutritionist. Itís called Natrenís Healthy Trinity. Itís sold refridgerated (and is recommended to be kept in the fridge). It contains Ēviable beneficial bacteria super strains L. acidophilus NAS, B. bifidum Malyoth, and L. bulgaricus LB-51 to maximize digestion, absorption and regularityĒ. ... I got mine at the health store but iím sure you can get in online at www.natren.com.   [End]
      • Thanks and parasite info   phillygirl   10y

Thanks, I will be sure to check that out. As far as the parasite cleanse (for Ronda Leigh) I chose the clarkia formula which I ordered from www.drclarkia.com I havenít received it yet (hopefully today) but there is a lot of information on that site as well in regards to the different ingredients etc. I researched different formulas but essentially there are only three necessary ingredients and clarkia contains them all. Good Luck!   [End]
  • No eliminations for 3 days - Need Help   jomaglo   10y

Please help! This is the second time Iíve done the MC - the first time I only stayed on for 5 days and I found herbal laxative teas did the trick. Iím curretnly on day 7 of this cleanse and have not expreienced an elimination since day 4! Iíve increased my use of teas and have taken an herbal senna pill along with the tea and nothing. Today, I tried the salt water cleanse which was VERY, VERY difficult for me to drink, I almost vomited and it did not work at all. Nothing happened. I was feeling healthy and positive until I stopped eliminating. Today, I feel the worst as it has been ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There are two things you can do. One is to mix 2 or 3 teasp...   hopinso   10y

There are two things you can do. One is to mix 2 or 3 teaspoons of Epsom salts in your lemonade and drink. ES works by drawing water into the colon and usually mild to moderate diarrhea occurs. If you do this be sure and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Another solution is to do an enema. Use at least 2 quarts of water in an old fashioned hot water bottle/enema bag. You can get one at Walmart for about $5.00. Either one will help flush toxins. Yet remember that you probably donít have any solids in your bowel if you are doing a straight Master Cleanse. Donít worry about no bowel mov ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the reply, Hopinso! Is there a certain Epson sa...   jomaglo   10y

Thanks for the reply, Hopinso! Is there a certain Epson salt that I need to use? Can I put the uniodized sea salt in my lemondaide instead? Do I need to drink this all at once? Will it have the same immediate effect as the SWF is known to - Iím asking this because if I put epsom salt or the sea salt in my lemonaid I want to avoid the immediate flushing that the SWF provides while Iím at work. If it is immediate, Iíll just do it at home - I am desparate for a flush - I am starting to feel pretty bad. Also, I am taking psyllium husks in water 2 or 3 times a day, so I do have some subst ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Besides the Epsom salts and enema advice given, I suggest e...   Joyful   10y

Besides the Epsom salts and enema advice given, I suggest exercise, like walking 20-30 minutes each day. This keeps things moving. Also definitely drink your 8-10 glasses of water each day besides your lemonade and tea.   [End]
      • Hey there...I feel your pain!!! Iím having a very similar ...   bbo   10y

Hey there...I feel your pain!!! Iím having a very similar problem...canít do the SWFs and have been plugged up for about 3 days. Also, the teas Iíve found, donít do it either. ... ... Quick question...is Epson Salt, Sea Salt? ... ... I think someone may have asked that. BUT, Iíd be so willing to try putting it in my lemonade to get a movement! Thanks! ... ... beth   [End]
        • Hi there bbo - I hope you read my message about how I final...   jomaglo   10y

Hi there bbo - I hope you read my message about how I finally achieved a movement with the SWF without gagging. I just wanted to specify that I used cool water this time. I put quite a bit of lemon in the water and I drank it through a straw. It reminded me very much of a margarita, if you can believe it. And believe me, I could not stomach it at all yesterday. I had results within 30 minutes and I feel MUCH better. I wish you the best of luck. I hated feeling that way. As far as the Epsom goes, maybe someone else can answer that. I didnít want to wait to get to the store. I reco ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Success! Finally! I tried the salt and water again this m...   jomaglo   10y

Success! Finally! I tried the salt and water again this morning - I was desparate - I put a little lemon in it this time and used cooler water rather than warm I used yesterday and it was much easier on the taste buds - no gagging. I also think that drinking it first thing in the morning before having the lemonaide is easier as well. Thanks for all your help. ... ... By the way, I have remained very active on this cleanse. Iím still running 5 miles/day, 5 days/week so inactivity definitely wasnít the problem. But youíre right, to anyone that may read this, exercise is certainly important ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Swollen Glands after finishing Day 10   tbone   10y

Finally finished, but now, 2 days later I woke up with swollen lymph glands that are very tender to touch. It never occured while I was on the fast and I am thinking that it is just some more toxins that are getting cleaned out. ... ... I was wondering if anyone else had this happen or have any idea why I am experiencing this now. I am thinking I may have needed to go a little bit longer on the fast, maybe 14 days. Next time! ... ... Any insight would be appriciated.   [End]
    • That has also been my problem yesterday and today. I am on...   sallybb   10y

the glands serve as a trash can, as it were, for your toxins. How were you eating when you broke the fast? It might be that you had a reaction to what you ate.   [End]
    • One brand was highly recommended to me by a nutritionist. ...   Joyful   10y

Those were my thoughts too. How did you come off the fast? Iíve heard of people having problems if they go to solids too quickly or resume eating or drinking something that was toxic to begin with.   [End]
    • I had a somewhat similar question and have searched ALL ove...   caskey   7y

I had a somewhat similar question and have searched ALL over the net seeing if it is common, but thre is nothing on it? I had soreness, itching and draining in my left breast... which is kind of scary. It is still tender at the bottom near ribs and it is actually hard to figure out where it is sore. I think that it cleans you glands out.. but I wish I could find more on this. I took a month break and went back on. I am on day 5. I just think there is sometihng there that needs to be flushed out and this seems to be doing it? I felt the same way you do.. tha tI needed to do more cleansing.   [End]
  • Day 1 info and questions   PattiAnn837   10y

Hello All! ... ... Well I donít believe this but I have not had a headache. I have always drank a least a pot of coffee or more in the morning. I have been sleepy. I have slept a lot today. Off and on sleeping probably part of the the withdrawl. I am just now starting to get a headache. This headache could actually be environment induced there was a fire at my neighbors. Tons of smoke. ... ... I drank Smooth Move tea last night and this morning. It seems to take a few hours to work and when it does I get cramps. I am no stanger to the cramps (IBS) they donít seem to last long but they are inten ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi MelanieP, ... ... I am on day 12 of 21 and this is my s...   rachellucky   10y

yes it does (If you choose to add the P&B shake it will get some consistency)   [End]
      • Hey Barrett - ... ... I am on day 6 and have done the M...   PattiAnn837   10y

Hey Barrett - ... ... I am on day 6 and have done the MC to the letter. Today, however, I indulged in a piece of pizza and small piece of birthday cake - not my own. I am feeling quite sick to my stomach and so I am back on track with the MC. So.... ... do I start counting my days over to reach the minimum 10 days? ... Can I start the P&B shakes anytime? during the MC? I donít have the book, and I think you know just abut as much as anyone here. ... ... ... Also, do you recommend probiotics after the cleanse, during the cleanse or when.....and isnít that just a fancy name for acidophilus? Are pills or l ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Forum problems - Master Cleanse   #19879   10y

Does anybody know why I can no longer read my messages? Even replies to my messages - if I hit the link it brings it up but there is no message text. Those that I was able to read only minutes ago are no longer available to me.   [End]
  • New to Master Cleanser - Just a couple questions.   #19879   10y

Iíve just started the master cleanse today. Iíve heard many good things about it, and am hoping mostly to see a nice weight loss. I realize there wonít be any food intake, but Iím wondering about beverages. Coffee and gatorade. I usually have two or three coffees each morning and Iíd like to drink a gatorade at times in the evenings. Is this do-able, or no?   [End]
  • beginning my first mc tomorrow...   ann renee   10y

I just wanted to tell you all that reading these boards has gotten me so motivated and excited to begin this fast!! I have known for a long time that my body needed a good cleansing, but was putting it off, and off, and off again! I plan to get the mc book to read for myself, but have a quick question...is it possible to drink too much of the lemonade solution? Is there a maximum amount that should not be exceeded in one day?   [End]
    • It asks for 6 cups...I have a hard time wanting more than t...   sallybb   10y

It asks for 6 cups...I have a hard time wanting more than that! I donít think thereís an issue...just watch your portions of maplesyrup...Iíve had previous trys where I had too much sweetener, and it caused some not so pleasant effects (probably a small incidence of candida in my throat, mainly). ... ... Iím on day seven, and let me tell you, I have had some temptations subside thanks to the lemonade, but I have never come near overdosing.   [End]
    • at first you will feel like 6-12 isnít enough. Once you sta...   MelanieP   10y

at first you will feel like 6-12 isnít enough. Once you start it you find that you are really trying to get at least 6 in. I had that same feeling. I felt like I would want like 4 in an hour =) but once I got into it. I was having a hard time just getting in 6 a day. Good luck too you, keep us updated =) Melanie   [End]
      • That has also been my problem yesterday and today. I am on...   Ronda Leigh   10y

That has also been my problem yesterday and today. I am only on day 5 and I have been drinking 8 10oz. mixtures a day. The past two days have been hard to get the last two in. Tomorrow I plan to bump it down to 7. If that is still hard then I will back it up to 6.   [End]
  • can I fast again   MelanieP   10y

Hello all! ... ... I did a 16 day MC in Feb, with GREAT results =) I finished a 21 day Juice fast, about 2 1/2 weeks ago, I feel great. However I would like to do another round of MC but just for 10 days this time. Would it be ok if I did that or is it just too much fasting. I can feel that I have some more to clean out and would like to do it know. I would like anyones input on if I can or if I should wait. I feel in my body that I could use the cleaning again. My diet after all this has been great. I did not go back to junk eating. Thanks so much, Melanie   [End]
    • listen to your body   sallybb   10y

You should know when itís good to stop. As long as youíre doing it for reasons of health, and youíre in touch with your body, you should be able to know well enough what is good for you. ... ... Iím on day 7 of a 30 day cleanse, then Iíll be a raw gourmet for a month, and then I plan to do another long fast in June. I have a 15cm ovarian cyst to get rid of, so I know I have to take a long process to totally removing it. The weight loss is just a nice side effect.   [End]
      • Your right the weight loss is a nice side effect =) I lost ...   MelanieP   10y

Your right the weight loss is a nice side effect =) I lost 35 lbs. I feel that I could do another cleanse and my body would be just fine. I just wanted to double check and make sure that I would be ok. Sounds like I should be then since ĒIĒ feel like I can do this. But I read a post somewhere that too many fasts can hurt and I just want to make sure I wouldnít run my body down. Thanks so much...Good luck with your fasts, I hope everything works out for you and you get rid of your cyst =) Melanie   [End]
        • The book says 6-12 a day, depending on your need. Iím goin...   marszajl   10y

Wow, 35 pounds! Was that in just the 16 day MC, or was that in your time afterward, also? ... How encouraging!! ...   [End]
          • That was to date from both cleanses. I lost most my weight ...   MelanieP   10y

That was to date from both cleanses. I lost most my weight from The MC. Those P&B shakes are a miracle. Once I dropped my ropes...hehe no pun intended. It started to melt away. Not to mention my LF. I hope you get the same success. Melanie   [End]
            • What's an LF?   sallybb   10y

Iím confused. ... ... Glad to hear youíre doing so well!   [End]
            • Melanie....   #19268   10y

Iím on day 9 of the MC. So far I have done the MC to the letter but Iím thinking of adding the P&B shakes as long as it doesnít slow down the weightloss. You donít think they do, do you? (I need to lose 30 lbs., have lost 9. I am going for 14 days, maybe 21 if I can. When did you do the liver flush---before you actually break the fast or after you have broken the fast---and what liver flush recipe did you use. Thanks for any help you can give and Congrats on your own success!   [End]
              • =D thank you and you sound like your doing a great job!! NO...   MelanieP   10y

=D thank you and you sound like your doing a great job!! NOO they wonít make you gain weight at all. In fact that is how I lost most my weight. It brings out all the garbage from your colon..Takes the mucoid plaque out.Which comes out in the form of ropes, which I did pass. When you start them I would only do one a day to make sure it doesnít make you consipated. If it doesnít than you can add more. If at anytime you feel clogged lower your intake. I believe it helps achieve a better MC experience and you will enjoy them. ... ... I did the liver flush afterwards, but someone else here said t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: can I fast again   marszajl   10y

... Melanie - what an inspiration! 2 months later and youíre wanting to do it again! Good for you. I would say go for it, if thatís what youíre feeling. Good luck! By the way, what was your weight loss, if you donít mind sharing? ... Jodi ...   [End]
      • HECK NO!! I want to share with the world on a megaphone..LO...   MelanieP   10y

HECK NO!! I want to share with the world on a megaphone..LOL My overall weight loss to date from beginning of feb since I started. Is...A WHOPPING 35 lbs =D Itís so close to 40 lbs I teeter the 5 lbs right now. I went from a large size 14 down to a 10. I havenít gone back to the old way of eating and am VERY strick on myself. I have everyone here to thank for my sucess, they have really taken me down a path. I would like to hear about you too. If you need any help or encouragment.. I would love to give it to you, melanie   [End]
    • Hi MelanieP, ... ... I am on day 12 of 21 and this is my s...   DAB   10y

Hi MelanieP, ... ... I am on day 12 of 21 and this is my second MC, so I am certainly not an expert. ... ... Having said that, I donít believe that there is necessarily a right or wrong way to go on this. If youíre feeling great and your body is willing, then I would do it. ... ... By drinking the lemonade your body is getting the nutrients it needs to function properly. I think you would be fine to go ahead, unless you started feeling crummy and felt the need for food...more than just the usual hunger pains. ... ... I would recommend a P & B cleanse if you are feeling the need to get out more toxins. This ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey derek! ... ... I do feel great and yes thatís what I...   MelanieP   10y

Hey derek! ... ... I do feel great and yes thatís what I did the first time around was have the p&B shakes and that made me feel really great, I want that feeling again because after I passed ropes I felt great. So I think I will give it another go. ... ... Melanie   [End]
        • Well, pat yourself on the back and give yourself a big hug ...   Joyful   10y

Congratulations Melanie on all your successes!!   [End]
          • Hey! Cheers for your response! I just read your ĒspeilĒ.....   MelanieP   10y

Thank you so much, and I hope the same success to you too =D I still have a little more weight to lose but I am on the right track. Take care, melanie   [End]
            • Hi Melanie! ... ... Question: In the first four days, I p...   DAB   10y

Hi Melanie! ... ... Question: In the first four days, I passed at least four or five Ēropes.Ē Then, I didnít for a few days, so I figured I was cleaned out. I quit taking P&B. ... ... Now, I am on day 13 and I am thinking about going back on the shakes...if for no other reason...to help keep my stomach full. ... ... Did you continue to pass ropes or did it stop at some point? ... ... DAB   [End]
              • Hi!! Congrats on passing the ropes=) ... ... ... I pass...   MelanieP   10y

Hi!! Congrats on passing the ropes=) ... ... ... I passed for a few days and then stopped,but I continued with the shakes to make sure I was 100% cleaned out and just to make my cleansing the best I could. At that point I was 30 lbs heavier and I REALLY needed to clean my system out. But once I passed the ropes it pretty much just switched over to a sludgy like. So yea for me it stopped. I am about ready to go my second round and I hope I can pass them again. Melanie =)   [End]
  • Different kind of Laxitive Tea????   bbo   10y

Hi there! Iíve been on here asking a few times about Laxitive teas because I live in Japan and am having a hard time finding any. The SWFs are out of the question. Some people have referred me to places where I can order it, but the problem is that it will take at least a week to get here and Iíll be finished with the cleanse by then. Anyway...so I sucked it up and asked at a tea shop yesterday if they had anything for constipation and they gave me some stuff. Itís looks linda like dark brown rice that I boil for about 10 minutes and drink. It tastes and looks like coffee when I drin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there! Iíve been on here asking a few times about Laxit...   marszajl   10y

Hey Beth! Did you ask to see if they have Senna leaves that you can use? Thatís what is in the laxative teas.....good luck!   [End]
    • I can feel your pain just by reading your posts. You are w...   Ronda Leigh   10y

I can feel your pain just by reading your posts. You are where I always felt before I found this forum. I have never done any of this before and I had so many questions. You actually canít get the things you need. I couldnít ever find anyone that could answer my questions before. I wish I had an answer for you as to how you can stay on this until you can get some tea. If you could get it tomorrow I would be sending it to you. Best of luck and keep us posted. I would like to know how you are doing. ... ... Ronda   [End]
      • Thanks Ronda! Iím sure Iíll stay on the cleanse, just to s...   bbo   10y

Thanks Ronda! Iím sure Iíll stay on the cleanse, just to see what happens. AND will keep drinking the tea to see if it gets anything moving...if not by the end of today, Iíll scrap it! Thanks for your kind words though...it really helps! ... ... Beth   [End]
  • Newbie 3rd day!   fawndog   10y

Hi, Iím new to the MC and Iím on my 3rd day. 1st day I had major caffeine headache/withdrawl after that it was fine. 2nd day OK but Very HUNGRy. I donít think I drank enough lemonade. Should I be drinking additional water with no lemonade? I also had a leg cramp in my calf which was wierd. Today Iím feeling rather sluggish and the lemonade is giving me the runs. Is this normal?   [End]
    • Yes, drink lots & lots of water! With all of the elininati...   marszajl   10y

Yes, drink lots & lots of water! With all of the elinination, you need it. Take your boy weight, divide by 2 - thatís how many ounces of plain water you should drink daily - in addition to the lemonade. Itíll help keep you full, too. The leg cramp may be a result of dehydration. Iím always drinking water, so I know itís very important...... ...   [End]
    • You definitely need to drink more water! My stomach is sta...   Ronda Leigh   10y

You definitely need to drink more water! My stomach is staying full from all the lemonade plus extra water I drink. The hunger will go away but you may still crave the taste of food. At least that is my case.   [End]
    • Well, pat yourself on the back and give yourself a big hug ...   Joyful   10y

I will third that on drinking lots of water - very important!   [End]
    • I think you would be well served to read the book if you ha...   marin   10y

I think you would be well served to read the book if you havenít, because it outlines all of the issues youíve brought up. I re-read it every once and a while because it helps with understanding and inspiration. Itís easy to find on-line as well. I helped me anyway! If anything, it HARD to actually drink all the water youíre suppose to, but it helps with headaches, hunger, etc.   [End]
  • new day monday   happygolightly   10y

ok. decided to start monday instead of friday. Sorry, too much going on.... ... Let me know who wants to stick with me for 14 days..... ... we can do it together....there is always strenth in numbers ... ... lol ... angela ...   [End]
    • Hello angela, ... ... I am brand new at this! I have faste...   ann renee   10y

Hello angela, ... ... I am brand new at this! I have fasted before, but have never done the mc. The longest I have ever gone is ten days, but want to double it this time. I am beginning day one tomorrow....I am aiming for 21 days, but will be happy to hang in there with you for the first 14! ... ... ann renee   [End]
  • swf Q...a.m. only?   nelliesp78   10y

iím on day 2 and have so far been doing well. swf worked great the 1st day and a little less this morning. do you have to do it every day and can you only do it in the morning? i donít want to have to wake up two hours early for work just for the swf.   [End]
  • Question for Joyful   #19268   10y

I read in one of your posts about almond cheese. Is that non-dairy?   [End]
  • Day 12! This Rocks!   ginazzz   10y

Wow Everyone! Thanks for your wonderful encouragement yesterday! Well, we went the the Clark County Fair yesterday with the kids and I canít believe how much I was able to enjoy. We walked sooo much...I rode rides with the kids....the kids loved it and enjoyed my newfound energy...at one point I found myself running...I had to stop and laugh. I could not believe it! I am feeling so wonderfully grateful that I found MC. I feel like a new me and my family feels like they have me back. Just the feeling alone has kept me going. I know know that I will make 16 days with no problem. ... Yes ...   [retrieve this message]
    • congratulations!!! iím so impressed by those of you MC-ers ...   taunya   10y

congratulations!!! iím so impressed by those of you MC-ers that can stay determined in the face of cooking for children! itís amazing...truly. and that you could stay the course yesterday with such temptations left and right...all i can say is WOW! thanks for sharing your story. and...thanks saying Ēremember that when thinking of giving into food due to cravings...itís only instant gratification, then disappointment.Ē i just woke-up from a nap and boy did i NEED to read that! ... ... -a day 5-er   [End]
    • Hi Gina! ... ... Day 12 too...tomorrow will be my last day...   rachellucky   10y

Hi Gina! ... ... Day 12 too...tomorrow will be my last day on the lemonade....then I will use Tues & Weds for the OJ and Thurs for the veggie soup/broth. I probably could keep going but my family is telling me how awkward it is that I just sit at the table not eating. I had only planned on the 10 days but went a few extra. ... ... I know I will do this again in the future, as it has been quite an interetsing journey. ... ... Good luck in meeting your goal!!!   [End]
    • Re: Day 12! This Rocks! WOWIE!!!!!   Alismom   10y

You are so inspiring!! I also have small kids and am very fearful as to how that will effect my will on this. You should be SOOO proud of yourself!! Itís a lot easier for those who either live alone or with another adult who can prepare their own food and can just ĒavoidĒ food during that time. We moms cannot do that. You give me hope!!   [End]
      • Alismom::: You CAN do this!   GINAZZZ   10y

You are so sweet....I am the worse one when it ome to dieting...I canít stick to it to save myself! I get lethargic, I get to wher I want to binge....on this you will not have that. On the contrary, you will see quick results, particularly because of the water you will lose first on, but that keeps you going, then the euphoric energetic feeling. With that you will be more available to your kids....Those 2 things will keep you planted in your determination. You have to want that bad enough...so you see, you CAN do it. ... I hope to see your postings along the way.   [End]
  • Need info on adding Parasite Cleanse   Ronda Leigh   10y

I am planning on adding the Bowel Cleanse and the Parasite Cleanse. I have been reading on past posts and received a lot of good information. I pretty much understand what to do for the Bowel Cleanse (PB shakes), but I am unsure on what to get for the Parasite Cleanse. ... ... From what I am understanding Paragone, Amish de-wormer, and Clarkia are name brands of products??? I also read that the Parasite Cleanser must contain the following...Wormwood, Black Walnut Hull and Cloves. Does this mean that in order to do the Parasite Cleanse I will need to get all three of these products or are ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Day 7 and I can't run as much now...does it come back later...   sallybb   10y

So far things have gone well, and I found that the fast improved my endurance in running, but now itís gone the opposite way. Iím planning on going for 30 days...does the strength come back at some point? ... ... Iím in a training group for running a 10K and Iím concerned that I wonít be able to keep up while Iím on this fast.   [End]
  • Best scales to measure weight loss during this MC?   Joyful   10y

What kind of scales is everyone using to measure weight loss during this fast? I have old scales and I would like to get a much better one. Any suggestions?   [End]
    • Regular scale, not digital.   aNYCgirl   10y

Just be sure each time you use it that the scale is accurately set to exact zero. On a regular scale there is usually a dial that adjusts the hand on zero.   [End]
    • Re: Best scales to measure weight loss during this MC?   mom-of-nine   10y

Mine is a Taylor Lithium scale. I like it because itís digital and the batter never runs out. Iíve had it for years. ... ... Thanks for your suggestions about the ífood cravingsí. I donít want that anymore so Iím rethinking walking until Iím through. ... ... I know I need to exercise but I donít want to take any chances blowing this whole thing. ... ... Lorie   [End]
      • Thanks Lorie about the scale info. I may look at some lithi...   Joyful   10y

Thanks Lorie about the scale info. I may look at some lithiuim battery ones tomorrow. ... ... The exercise is important whether on this cleanse or not. Iím still doing mine everyday. You may not get cravings everytime you exercise during the MC. If you do, another glass of lemonade should work.   [End]
  • What in the heck?????   mom-of-nine   10y

Hi everyone, ... ... Boy, I had my first rough afternoon/night yesterday! (14 days) ... ... For some reason, I REALLY wanted to eat. I couldnít figure it out. I have not thought that way so strongly about food since I have been on this. The only thing I did differently was I walked on the treadmill for 25 min. Everything else was the same as I have always done. Man, Iím glad that has past. Today Iím back to normal. ... ... Any ideas on what may have caused this?? Could the fat I have been storing and is now breaking down have some craving type things in it which are making my body react?? All I kn ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Lorie, if exercise was the only thing new in the 14 days, i...   Joyful   10y

Lorie, if exercise was the only thing new in the 14 days, it was probably that increase in metabolism that naturally stimulated the craving for food. The body burned up more calories than usual and is responding. ... ... I exercise on my treadmill 30-40 min. each day, including on this MC. Afterwards, Iíll have a glass of water and then I enjoy sipping on my lemonade to relieve those cravings.   [End]
    • Iím sure it was a reaction to working out. Your not eating...   aNYCgirl   10y

Iím sure it was a reaction to working out. Your not eating as your energy source and working out takes energy. As long as you didnít faint or feel light headed then its probably not a bad thing. Try drinking plain water during and after you work out next time. ... ...   [End]
    • Hi, Iím glad that you did as well. You have been one of th...   #19329   10y

Hi, Iím glad that you did as well. You have been one of those who have kept me going. Day 7 tomorrow, just wish my energy would improve. ... ... Congratulations on what you have accomplished. You will make it. From what I had read of your posts you will not give up. ... ... Thank you! ... ... Claire   [End]
  • weight loss help!!   #19465   10y

Hi all! I just posted over in the general fasting forum, but I thought Iíd try my luck here too. I am embarking on a 21 day water fast, and was wondering how much weight I will lose! I have previously done shorter fasts, but I didnít pay much attention to the weight loss aspect since it wasnít one of my goals. thanx   [End]
  • Anyone cough up blood?   itsycoo   10y

For the past 2 mornings (I am on Day 9), I have been coughing up blood and am a bit worried. Has anyone else experienced this? Iím thinking maybe the toxins from smoking and daily coffee consumption are being expunged through this vile way?? Any tips greatly appreciated!!   [End]
  • Can the Cayenne Pepper cause ulcers or damage your stomach ...   hec2   10y

Does anyone know? Can it make ulcers worse?   [End]
  • Day 11...SWF & Tea Stopped Working?!?!   Christina B   10y

Greetings Everyone! & Happy Sunday!! ... ... This is day eleven for me. Yesterday morning and this morning have been really odd. I have followed the book exactly and do not understand now why the SWF & the tea have not moved anything the last two days? Should I worry? Why would it work for the past 9 days but not the last two? Is it bad to have all the salt and toxins stay in my system? I have felt bloated and achy for the last two days. I plan on going for 21 days maybe even 30 but I want to make sure I am not hurting myself. Has anyone else gone through this? Any feedback would be hel ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New - tell me your success stories, I beg of you!!   EthelMerman   10y

Hi all! ... ... I am pretty sure I am going to start this fast on Monday, after Easter. ... ... My biggest reasons are to 1) lose weight, and 2) improve health. But mostly, I just want to lose weight. I am getting married this May 30th, and I feel like a cow. ... ... Can you share with me some of your weight loss results? Hope Iím not being to nosy. I would love to become a regular on the board, if you all donít mind! ... ... Thanks!!   [End]
    • 13 days--15 1/2 pounds   mom-of-nine   10y
    • 9 Days, 9 lbs.   #19268   10y

Congrats! Iím getting married at the end of May also!! And I feel like a cow too. Weighed only 108 when we met, as of this morning 136, yuck. Gonna go for 21 days if I can, at least 14 and then I might (after the ĒbreakingĒ of the fast) go to lemonade for breakfast and lunch and a light dinner. One day at a time. ... ... By the way, my results are without doing much exercise. I was just a little too tired in the beginning, gonna punch it up a notch and start walking, little lite weights. Some people are even able to really work out on this, they have lots of energy! I really havenít exp ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: New - tell me your success stories, I beg of you!!   baby2   10y

You found a great place to come for support. I donít think I would have made it this far without the board. ... ... I am at Day 5 and have lost 7 lbs. I have really been in some challenging situations that have tested my willpower! I went to an party that served tons and tons of excellent food I have 2 small children that constantly need to be fed and cooked for. Last night I went to a wedding with a sit down dinner. I was tempted for only a few minutes. I ended up ordering a bowl of broth. I kind of felt like I was cheating but I only had a few spoonfuls. It could have been worse! ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi all! I just posted over in the general fasting forum, bu...   Joyful   10y

Today is day 5 for me and I feel great! I lost another 2 pounds for a total of 6 pounds. I have lots of energy and I do exercise almost everyday (mainly walking).   [End]
      • Hi Joyful, ... ... I am also on day 5. I want to have th...   Ronda Leigh   10y

Hi Joyful, ... ... I am also on day 5. I want to have the motivation to get on my treadmill. I just canít seem to get there. Years ago I always worked out and ran on occasion, but when I got pregnant 4 1/2 years ago I havenít done a thing. Thatís when the battle with the weight started. Do you have any advise or secrets on getting my big brahma bull butt back to work. As for the energy, I am not weak; I just donít feel like doing anything. Help if you can. ... ... Ronda ... ... p.s. How long are you going for? I am in this for 21 days, maybe more. It just depends on how much weight I have los ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 12 Days, 17.5 pounds   ginazzz   10y

You will have good days and bad...there will be days when you think you can rip a sandwich out of your co-workers hands...not out of hunger, out of craving the food in your mouth. Other days you will feel so strong that nothing can break your determination. It has been that way for me most days. Particularly because I have tried every tpe of diet out there for the last 6 years. Thatís when I had my last daughter and I had a hard time recovering from my C-section. I ended up keeping everything that I gained and I could not lose it for nothing! I tried it all including diet pills...wh ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Day 12, Lost 18lbs....questionn   drew70   10y

If this is my first time, dose the book sayu any thing about how long you should go??? What about shitting? Iím not doing it to often? Keep going all you can do it.   [End]
  • parasites and worms in bowel movements????   jrsygrl168   10y

I read somewhere that while cleansing you can experience actual worms or parasites (live or dead) in your bowel movements..is this true????? Has this happend to any one???? ... EWWWWWWW   [End]
    • I know. My stomach is lurching just at the thought. I real...   Joyful   10y

I know. My stomach is lurching just at the thought. I really, really donít want to see anything alive and moving coming out of me. As long as it stays microscopic. Last year when I did this I checked my stools everyday and all was ok.   [End]
    • I think that happens when you do a specific parasite cleans...   moolykazoo   10y

I think that happens when you do a specific parasite cleanse with certain herbs, drops or tablets...Iím not an expert but I think that is not common on the Master Cleanse alone. But honestly, as disgusting as it is,I would rather have it come out of me than remeain in me! ... Good luck   [End]
  • Need sleep to face Day 9--Good Night All.   pflyinghi   10y
  • End of Day 8--my nails are growing!   #19268   10y

And my nails are all clearere--my toenails were starting to yellow a bit and they look better. Anyone else experience this?   [End]
    • I donít think itís too much of an issue after one day. ... ...   Joyful   10y

Wow! Thatís great! I havenít noticed yet but Iíll be checking my nails out everyday now. Have you noticed benefits with your hair also?   [End]
      • First, I have read a lot of your posts and, well, I think y...   pflyinghi   10y

First, I have read a lot of your posts and, well, I think your username is very apt. You seem like a nice person. ... ... As for the hair...let me be honest. I am on vacation and just doing stuff around the house so I shower at nite and go to bed with it wet and when I wake up I just throw it in a ponytail so I donít know, really. Would be nice though cuz itís kinda damaged from haircoloring, although I found a new one with no peroxide or ammonia so it is much less damaging. Wish Iíd known about it a while ago. You notice anything with your hair?   [End]
  • End of Day 1 Should I quit?   demyfan   10y

I canít stand this! I have horrible caffeine withdrawal, a terrible headache, etc. But worst of all is that I am absolutely nauseated by the thought of drinking the lemonade for another day (let alone 9)! I made it through 5 of the 6 minimum doses and the last one almost made me vomit. I am considering going off the fast tomorrow. Any advice for what I should eat if I come off the fast after just one day?   [End]
    • Oh, Iím so sorry youíre having trouble.....The headache is ...   marszajl   10y

Oh, Iím so sorry youíre having trouble.....The headache is supposed to go away within a day or two...can you tough it out? Hang in there...have you tried the lemonade a different way? Like, if youíve had it cold, can you try to make it warm and sip it like a tea? ... Just a suggestion! ... Jodi   [End]
    • I donít think itís too much of an issue after one day. ... ...   pflyinghi   10y

I donít think itís too much of an issue after one day. ... ... Ya know, this isnít for everybody---I donít think I couldíve done it for 8 days if I hated the lemonade (I kinda like it, even), hey ya canít help your taste buds. Maybe a different sort of juice fast would work better for you. I think there is a General Fasting forum here on Curezone. Donít worry, if you continue to quest, youíll find the answer for YOU.   [End]
      • Thanks so much for your support. I had to stop the fast be...   demyfan   10y

Thanks so much for your support. I had to stop the fast because I just couldnít stomach the lemonade. Iím definitely going to look into doing the juice fast. I feel like I have very good will power. I could take the caffeine withdrawal, the hunger, the desire to eat. None of that gets to me. It was just that awful, awful lemonade! I admire those of you who can do this, though. And I have to say that, even after one day, I was noticing small, positive changes. ... ... Thanks to everyone on this list!   [End]
    • Sorry to hear this isnít working well for you. As was menti...   Joyful   10y

Sorry to hear this isnít working well for you. As was mentioned before, there are other fasts/cleanses that you and your body may like better. ... Since itís only one day, I would think itís ok maybe to start out the day tomorrow with juice and eat lightly later, like broth and/or a raw salad.   [End]
    • Lavender   PattiAnn837   10y

I already had tons of lavender oil, candles etc around the house. I suggest smelling some lavender or rubbing it on the temples it will help.   [End]
    • Re: End of Day 1 Should I quit?   joelle2000   10y

I felt horrible my first day! Worst headache of my life! I also felt nauseated by the thought of drinking the lemonade. By day two it was a bit easier. Now, I donít feel bad at all! I am on day 8!!! Donít give up yet. I drink mint herbal tea as the book suggests. It helps to calm my stomache. I have lost 8 pounds, although it took 6 days for any weight loss at all!. ... Keep it up!! ... Joelle   [End]
    • I had a terrible headache from caffeine withdrawal on day 1...   naturalmother   10y

I had a terrible headache from caffeine withdrawal on day 1 too and spent the second half of the day in bed. It goes away quickly.. get a nap. I remember by day 3 in the morning I was fully functional. ... If the drink tastes really bad.. try it cold with ice or as a slushy.   [End]
  • RowanMorrison are you there?   allioop   10y

I have been reading your posts and think you have alot of good knowledge about these cleanses. ... I am on day 6 and have done the MC to the letter. Today, however, I indulged in a piece of pizza and small piece of birthday cake - not my own. I am feeling quite sick to my stomach and so I am back on track with the MC. So.... ... do I start counting my days over to reach the minimum 10 days? ... Can I start the P&B shakes anytime? during the MC? I donít have the book, and I think you know just abut as much as anyone here. ... ... thanks, ... Allison   [End]
    • another question for Rowan   allioop   10y

Also, do you recommend the probiotics after the cleanse, during the cleanse or with the P&B shakes? Is probiotics just acidophilus - and is liquid or pills better? ... ... sorry for all the questions. ... ... thanks a MC million   [End]
      • Other members could probably help out more with your questi...   RowanMorrison   10y

Hi allioop, ... ... I donít do the P&B shakes or anything other than the SWF or laxative teas because I like to do the MC by the book, and only the SWF and teas are in the book. ... ... Re your cheating - That is a tough one. I know the book says never to cheat or you will lose most of the benefits of detoxing, but on the other hand, it is hard to imagine that one or two bites would really do that. What would I do? Well, first of all, I know myself too well and I could never just take one or two bites, so I would have blown it completely and eaten an entire meal, which really would have been the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: RowanMorrison are you there?   Joyful   10y

RowanMorrison suggested maybe others can answer your question... ... About the cheating, I donít know of anyone who has cheated and continued with the cleanse. Usually they start all over again at another time. Your body is showing you by getting sick that it canít handle the introduction of any kind of solids yet, since it hasnít been digesting anything for 6 days. Iím not sure but continuing your MC and adding another day or so may be the way to go since you have more toxins in your body now. ... ... I know nothing about P&B shakes, just the SWF and laxative tea that the MC book talks about.   [retrieve this message]
  • Newbie Starting tomorrow   PattiAnn837   10y

I am starting my first M/C tomorrow. I will be off of work until Tuesday I thought this would be a good time to start. ... ... Over the last couple of years I have been searching for solutions to a number of health problems. Reading information on this web site and from other sources. Back about 6 years ago I bought a book on colon health. ... ... In the last ten years I have had 3 colonoscopies (spelling). After livng through cleaning my colon with chemicals for those procedures I think the M/C will be a bit easier on the system. ... ... I know that years of abuse to my body has caused most of the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I know. My stomach is lurching just at the thought. I real...   mom-of-nine   10y

Sounds like you have a good handle on things! Good luck with the fast!!   [End]
      • Smooth Move Tea   PattiAnn837   10y

The Smooth move tea is working so far. I havenít even finished my morning cup yet. I slept in today and once the activity has slowed down a bit I will drink the lemonade mixture. ... ... Patti   [End]
    • Re: Newbie Starting tomorrow   Joyful   10y

I use only the Smooth Move tea in the mornings and before going to bed, not the SWF. It works just great and I find it to be a more pleasant experience. ... ... A friend of mine liked the SWF because she said it tastes like drinking soup or broth. That is true after a while (I tried this last year). I had a more bloaty experience with it though and decided on just the laxative tea.   [End]
  • should say "Another Cayenne Question"   Ronda Leigh   10y

yeah it will sorta be my 5th because iím doing a liver flush, thanx alot for the info!!!   [End]
  • Another Cayenne   Ronda Leigh   10y

Am I suppose to be using a certain kind of cayenne pepper? I bought the powder cayenne off the spice isle in the grocery store. Nothing fancy, just plain powder cayenne pepper. Thanks for any help.   [End]
  • Cayenne (red pepper) Help???   PattiAnn837   10y

I could not find and Cayenne pepper in the health food store, so I bought the non-alcohol drops. ... ... Has anyone else used the drops and if so how many drops should I use? Should I use and rind in the lemonade? ... ...   [End]
  • Soup for breaking fast.   sammie.   10y

Do you guys think it would be be ok to break my fast with lentil soup, or should I stick with broth? ... ... Iím kinda doing to funny thing, I finish the fast on the 15th (21 days!!) and then Iím doing broth and juice for one day and juice and raw foods for two, then a liver flush, then iím ĒdoneĒ, so would my system be up to par by then to handle a lentil/pea soup? ... ...   [End]
  • please help!   #19465   10y

I have posted in the General Fasting forum a couple of times and no one ever really responded. I know this is only for the MC fast, but this forum is so much more active than the others. If you feel as though you could answer my question, please respond! I am going on a mostly water fast, with some lemonade when needed. If I am 5í8Ē, 175 (and a good amount of body fat), how much weight do you think I will lose on a 21 day fast? I have heard 1 lb. per day...but if you have experience and can give a better answer, thatíd be great.   [End]
    • Hello! I am starting the fast on Tuesday, and hoping for 2...   marszajl   10y

Hello! I am starting the fast on Tuesday, and hoping for 21 or 30 days. So weíll see. I hope to lose a decent amount of weight. Remember, everyone is different. But generally, when people mention their weight loss, itís usually 10-17 pounds after 10 days. So maybe for 21 days you will loks 20-30? That would be my guess. Someone wrote a few days ago that they lost 50 pounds in 34 days. So, just stay focused, and the pounds will come off! ...   [End]
    • your going to lose more weight than if you were doing the M...   sammie.   10y

your going to lose more weight than if you were doing the MC, are you going to put maple syrup in the lemon? But when you do a water fast, you send your body in ketosis which is stavation mode, so your body will begin to ĒeatĒ itís excess fat for energy, so youíll drop alot of weight but the moment you start eating again, youíll gain it all back, itís great for detox, and much more intese, but youíll end up gaining more weight that you lost.   [End]
    • So Iím still kind of unclear...For a 21 day fast, I guess a...   #19465   10y

So Iím still kind of unclear...For a 21 day fast, I guess a 20-30 lb. weight loss is expected? I am doing this for other reasons than that, but that is one of them. I am not planning on adding molasses to the lemonade unless I am feeling particularly lethargic, but Iíll be smart about it. My primary goal is a water fast. As far as coming off the fast, I am going to do all raw fruits and veggies for another 21 days.   [End]
    • I did a 17 day water fast and lost 21lbs. I kept it off fo...   mom-of-nine   10y

I did a 17 day water fast and lost 21lbs. I kept it off for at least 2 years, got pregnant again. The problem I had was that I felt light headed, weak, dizzy and no energy at all. I have had none of those symptoms on the MC. ... ... Good luck to you! ... ... Lorie   [End]
  • colonic or p&B shakes   kimr   10y

I am going to start the cleanse and I was wondering if I should do a colonic first or due the P & B shakes during to clean my bowel. Please help. Thanks   [End]
    • I see nothing wrong with it. In fact, I would recommend hav...   sallybb   10y

I see nothing wrong with it. In fact, I would recommend having a colonic midway through too...psyllium can be a nasty bugger of a clogger if you take too much. ... ... Iím on day six of the MC...Iím not doing the PB, but I am doing enemas once every 2 or 3 days, depending on how I feel. I prefer them to the swf. I also take cascara sagrada on those challenging days.   [End]
  • Freezing   Ballz   10y

I grew up in Chicago... now live in Southern Calif., I have been freezing off and on for about 2 days, now on day 3 is this common ? I am NEVER cold !   [End]
    • Great question! ... ... I want to include more veggies and...   rachellucky   10y

YES! I was very very cold too my first 4-5 days...I never sleep w/socks, pj pants etc..I needed all of it AND an extra blanket! ... ... It seems to taper off towards the end....but it is common.   [End]
    • Hi, Day FIVE for me. I froze and I never freeze. I always ...   #19329   10y

Hi, Day FIVE for me. I froze and I never freeze. I always have the heat turned down so low (live in Toronto,Canada) that people ask me to turn it up when they come in! ... ... Day two or three I had to put my fuzzy pink housecoat on, wool menís socks and pile on the blankets in the middle of the day and just got into bed. Went to a Family gathering today in an overheated hall, everyone was complaining and I was just fine! Ordinarily, I would have been running outside to cool off. It is better though and on day five I feel a little better, not so tired and weak. ... ... So no, you are not the onl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, yes as others have written, that is common. I think pa...   RowanMorrison   10y

Hi, yes as others have written, that is common. I think part of the reason for the cayenne pepper is to ĒwarmĒ the blood, or somehow make you feel warmer. But if it that is what it does, imagine how cold we would feel without it!!!!   [End]
    • Some of our body heat is created by the fires of digestion,...   ATRowan   10y

Some of our body heat is created by the fires of digestion, also by muscle activity. On MC youíre not taking in much to stoke the fires in your stomach (hot peppers i.e. cayenne are used in hot regions as cooling herbs - makes you sweat) ... ... Can you increase your activity somewhat on the cleanse and see if that makes a difference? ... ... ...   [End]
Page 32 of 32
1  10  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31   32    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Mirena Detox
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
ĒNot only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.Ē - Sa...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracleô
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

The MC should not be undertaken prior to reading the book The Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs AND all of the FAQ's. In some people fasting may promote formation and/or growth of intrahepatic stones and/or gallstones. Flush your liver before and after every fast to prevent possible problems!

5,779 messages, 1,306 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 181, 32 pages,  85,738 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21

"The art of healing comes from nature and not from the physician. Therefore, the physician must start from nature with an open mind."
~ Paracelsus

Image Galler Master C 18[A] Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 4.85 sec at 4/24/2014 11:17:54 AM, requested by 54.205.173.252, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=344&p=20 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25