CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums18066 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Dreams Interpreting Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Dreams Books   Tracey's Astrodream Advisor   Rules
 1,499,013 page views     9,832 messages     1,747 topics     58 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
7d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Dreams     All Forums 
Like Dreams Interpreting Forum on Facebook.com
Page 58 of 58
1  10  20  30  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57   58    

• What does it mean?   PolarPenguin93   40d  C

Okay...so I’ve never done a forum before, but this dream...it’s bugging me. I woke up for 10-15 minutes, fell back asleep and somehow went back into an instant state of REM and woke up in 30 minutes, unusual for me at least. ... In this dream, I’m home. The only people in it are me, my mother, my father, my dad’s mother (my grandmother), and my 5 year old nephew. Snakes. Boas to be precise, common pet store sold brown with black markings. There were 4-5 males (from what my mind told me they were males) about 4-6 feet long. We killed them, but there was still the female. A large 11-15 foot fem ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello! I’m just an amateur at interpreting dreams but thoug...   lilpolock   7d

Hello! I’m just an amateur at interpreting dreams but thought I’d point some things out. Snakes can be seen as phallic symbols, but I don’t think that’s the case here. They are also symbols of medicine. I found this on a dream website: ... ... As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive change. In particular, dreaming of a red snake highlights the positive characteristics of the snake, as well as your fiery passion. meanings by DreamMoods.com ... ... I believe you are concerned about your mom a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded New Version Of An Old Dream   CLEW   43d  C

A long time ago I dreamed about looking up from underneath a watery, murky, green haze that was either a very large cauldron or a small pond. I wasn’t ~in~ the water, but I ~was~ water. There stood a man stirring the water with an extra long stick. He said ”Mats”. ... ... I still remember the dream vividly and feel like it now corrulates to my rough state of health the past few years. Morgellons/lyme and their co-infections seem to have similarities to bioaccumulation or biofouling, which is a build up of microorganisms, plants, algae, or animals. They also form into ”Mats”. ... ... My backyard po ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Horrible nightmare I was raped, almost raped. never dreamed...   Captive of a Cruel Life   4mo

This segment of the dream started when I dreamed I was in my home, in bed, sleeping when a car pulls up. ... ... I hear the car before I see it, as my bed is by a window. I lift my head up, peek through the window and see that it is an adult in the company of kids- All girls. Maybe ages 4-8. The kids are playing, making noise. I do not like the noise,I get up to confront the situation. ... ... I go into the living room, of my home,to find not only are they already inside, but I see that the kids and adults are actually, my mom/aunt - the adult shifted between the two, and the kids were my nieces. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What makes me think the most of your dream are the words of...   marylo   89d

What makes me think the most of your dream are the words of the man that says he hes been watching you and that you are very lonely. ... Probaly you are infact feeling very vulnerable and lonely. It might also mean that you are lacking sex and that´s why you think that a rape wouldn´t be that bad. ... ... The fact that your mom and aunt are present in the dream as kids and then as adults and also as your nices might reflect an issue about your relationship with women in your family. ... You mom wants to help you but you tell her in not a nice way that you don´t want and need her help. You are scared ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... I can only comment on the beginning of your dream:...   lilpolock   70d

... ... I can only comment on the beginning of your dream: ... ... You are at home. Typically this means your body. You are in the bedroom. I view this as being an intimate space, rather private. You are sleeping. I think this dream is trying to tell you to wake-up. Although the noise does the trick of getting you out of bed, it doesn’t accomplish the waking part. In the dream you repeatedly curse yell rant and rave. It does nothing. You do it over and over despite the fact that it gets no result. ... ... Not sure about the black dude. Since the first attempt with the noise wasn’t enough, maybe a more d ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dead spider stuck to me.. help!!   12wonder   5mo  C

Spiders creep me out. Its not so much as i fear them its just their unpredictableness i don’t like. Last night i dreamt there were 100s of wolf spiders hopping from leaf to leaf all around me. I tried to kill one with my flip flop but it just ended up cuting it in half landing the very much still alive head on my leg. I tryed many times to flick it off but it didnt budge. Fortunately I woke up before anything else happened. Please help me work through this very vivid dream!!!!   [End]
    • I went to Dream Moods and got this info on spiders. Hope it...   lilpolock   5mo

I went to Dream Moods and got this info on spiders. Hope it helps: ... ... To see a spider in your dream indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or perhaps you want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation. The spider is also symbolic of feminine power or an overbearing mother figure in your life. Alternatively, a spider refers to a powerful force protecting you against your self-destructive behavior. If you kill a spider in your dream, then it symbolizes misfortune and bad luck. To see a dead spider in your dream implies that you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • poo and toilet   #23475   7mo

Hi everyone, thanks in advance for any feedback about this two dreams. (same night) ... ... ... I dreamed that I was sitting in a toilet but it was in a garden, almost in front of a gate where people could clearly see what I was doing and just come inside any moment. I felt uncomfortable that anyone could see me and could be able to come inside the garden as they pleased. ... ... ... In the same dream, I was sitting on a chair and I founded out that I had poo on it. (one that my ex husband bought for our house) I felt embarrassed and I carried the chair to a place to be able to clean it. While I was car ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sitting on a toilet represents a position or attitude of sh...   Blue Eyes   7mo

Sitting on a toilet represents a position or attitude of shame that you have assumed. It is a position in which you may feel expected or allowed to express feelings of guilt, sin or simply concern (as in “giving a sh*t”.) In this case this attitude has been placed upon grounds of reasoning in which wisdom is cultivated. (toilet in a garden) ... ... The toilet being placed in front of a gate would emphasize the possibility of changing sides, i.e. changing your point of view. You are aware that there could be many good reasons for seeing yourself in a shameful position (where people could clearl ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you very much Blue Eyes, If I got your message well, ...   marylo   6mo

Thank you very much Blue Eyes, If I got your message well, it means that I,m working on changing my view about my failed message. Unknowingly, probably I was carring some shame about its failure.Probaly I sometimes think if I didn,t deserved any better. You have always been very helpful with your feedback. Thanks again and God bless you!   [End]
  • zombies   faz94   8mo

Hi, I had this dream about 3 weeks ago about zombies. I’m always dreaming about zombies. well in this dream I was part of the squad there was about 5 of us we were dressed all in black with guns, I was kind of dressed like Laura croft in tomb radar. we was in this building then made our way out we approached the main doors of the building and ill was still coming down the last 5 or 6 steps when I started shouting I have 3 rounds left my magazine is empty and everything started going mental as the doors opened and I had to run back up stairs into the building which then I realized kid of lo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I also had this weird dream where I was drinking wine with ...   faz94   8mo

I also had this weird dream where I was drinking wine with my auntie and the glass broke in my mouth and I was walking everywhere trying to spit out this glass it was so bit up it was like slush puppy but my mouth wasn’t bleeding, every time I spat loads out my mouth seemed to be full of it again so I was spitting so much broken glass out.   [End]
      • It might mean that you have to spit out a lot of feelings o...   marylo   7mo

It might mean that you have to spit out a lot of feelings or words that you have shallowed for a long time. Even you try to spit the glass you never finish. The fact that your mouth is bleading might mean that you have swallowed things that have hurt you and that is why you blead. (¿resentments, anger, disappointments?)AS you are with your auntie, the issues might be related to the family. ... ... Good luck!   [End]
  • Dreamed I was holding someone's false eye in my hand   Desperadonyc5   9mo

I had this dream where I was with a chef and she asked me to hold her false eye in my hand. I did as she asked. Then we began discussing the use of cayenne pepper. I offered a bag of pepper that I had left, although there was not much left in the bag. ... ... What in the world does this dream represent? ... ... Most thanks ... R   [End]
    • This dream made me think abouta saying which states ”That y...   marylo   7mo

This dream made me think abouta saying which states ”That you can see the true soul of a person trough her eyes”. Probably, she asking you to hold her false eye might mean that she is not honest, or she might be also sight impaired ( spiritualy) and might not be able to see you and the world as it truly is. ... When she starts talking about a topic which seems important to her, you offer her some of it, but you have a little left. ... ¿What do you have little left, that seems to be important for this woman? ¿Who is she? ¿Is she related to food preparation? ... If you are a woman it might also simb ...   [retrieve this message]
  • red meat, bad dreams   #171820   11mo  C

I was so glad to read Peggyaus’s post about violent dreams after eating red meat. I have been off red meat for about 7 yrs but still crave it sometimes. I have given into a hambuger , small roast beef sample and a small piece of steak over these last 3 monthes. My red meat boycott is losing some of its motivation as I smell barbeques around the neighborhood. Anyway in all 3 cases where I have had red meat I had violent dreams that night where I am physically beating up someone or killing them. This is not in my nature at all and I have found these dreams quite peculiar, so needless to sa ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Amber stones   Johndev   13mo

Hi, I want to offer our products,like rings, pendants, bracelets, necklaces, earrings and many more.price value is so effective for all.please visit our site : http://www.flixya.com/blog/5204362/Amber-and-Larimar-jewels-the-latest-one-to-wear   [End]
  • Water and messages about God in dreams   olesea   13mo

Hi, this is my first post, my name is Olesea, ... I have been recommended this forum and I would like to share and hopefully someone can help me or guide to understand some of my dreams. ... I had so many dreams lately that affected me and would like to share a few of them: ... ... 1) (beginning of March 2013). I was walking above water in a majestic garden, it was a garden so beautiful and the water was so incredibly beautiful and colors out of this world, a dark blue. there were trees around that pool of water and around those each tree there was a blue halo. I realized that i was walking above wa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello Olesea! ... ... First I want to comment on what beau...   lilpolock   13mo

Hello Olesea! ... ... First I want to comment on what beautiful dreams you have shared. I’m not an expert in giving dream interpretations. However looking over your dreams I would say they are about your spirituality, gifts and hopes. ... ... I looked up dragon and found that 2012 was the year of the dragon. Most of these dreams are from that year. Because the dragon is made up of stars, I’d say it represents your hopes, dreams and ambitions. Not sure what the fish mean. Since they have scales and dragons are also drawn with scales, there must be a connection. ... ... I’ve included a link to a dream in ...   [retrieve this message]
  • tropical puffin dream?! Interpretation needed   kt185   14mo

Hi all, I had a very random strange dream last night and I am having trouble trying to figure out an interpretation. ... I was dreaming that I was in a tropical place, just sitting ououtside when a puffin type bird flew near me and sat either on a wall or tree (not sure). It had a bright beak like a puffin and was black but seemed to be thinner than a puffin. I was about to take a photo of it when it opened its beak at me threateningly. I was a bit scared so tried to intimidate it back to no avail. Its beak just stayed open viciously. And that was the extent to my dream! Please help :)   [End]
    • Hi kt185! ... ... I found this at dreammoods .com: ... .....   lilpolock   14mo

Hi kt185! ... ... I found this at dreammoods .com: ... ... To see a puffin in your dream refers to your ability to dig into your unconscious and learn from it. You are looking within yourself for answers. It is a time for exploration, self-reflection and introspection. Perhaps you need to get to the bottom of some situation. Alternatively, a puffin may be a pun and imply your smoking habit. Or it may suggest that you are experiencing some anxiety, tension, or fear concerning a new situation in your waking life. ... ... Hope this helps. ... Marj   [End]
    • What this bird made me think about is ANGER. Probably even...   #23475   14mo

What this bird made me think about is ANGER. Probably eventhough you are in a tropical nice place where most people rest this bird comes to you. You want to take a pic of it as if it were part of your surroundings, but this bird shows anger. ... ... Probably this bird represents a part of you that holds a lot of anger toward you/someone else or a situation. ... It comes to you so you acknowledge this anger, that when acknowledged will lead you to a more aware place. ... ... Just my sence of it!   [End]
  • Windows   #55171   14mo

I dreamed that I entered what appeared to be my bedroom in a my house, (I was it aware that it was my room, however different entirely) and I noted fragments of glass on the floor, trying to understand where the glass may have come from I looked up to this window which was like a large metal frame skylight. The window appeared open, and I thought I saw a crack in glass, which would possibly explain the glass on the carpeted floor. ... Panicking, I left the room to seek advice and on returning with another person (I think, can;t be sure), I saw that the fragments of broken glass were actually ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The scene is focused upon a mental attitude and point of vi...   Blue Eyes   14mo

The scene is focused upon a mental attitude and point of view that you have chosen to use (entered my bedroom) ; a point of view that would probably relate to a personal situation, one involving your own opinions and beliefs as well as one allowing you to feel you have the right to peace of mind. As the room is seen as being your bedroom but quite different from your real bedroom, it would indicate that you have an unrealistic point of view of a situation. ... ... Fragments of glass would represent the idea of partial truths – the fragments now reflecting the idea of a lie. The skylight window ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dream about former girlfriend ...   hunghung   15mo  C

I ended my relationsip with a girl some 13 years ago. She married some 10 years ago and has a young boy. I seldom thought about her. ... ... Some 2 weeks ago, I dreamed about her (just saw her in two brief scenes; I don’t think the scenes have any significance). Since then, I started thinking of her. The intensity has increased daily to a level even stronger than anytime when we were dating and it is so strong that my sleep is disrupted. This is really weird as I had never experienced feelings remotely like this. ... ... 1. Why am I suddenly thinking of her at such an intense level after all th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, the scenes might have some significance eventhough you ...   #23475   15mo

Hi, the scenes might have some significance eventhough you think they might not have it. (any clue is a good one) ... ... An important thing is what is going on in your life now? ... Do you have a partner? Have you recently ended a relationship? Are you feeling lonely? Do you miss your younger years? Are you having marital problems? ... ... If that is not the case, then probably it might be that she is thinking about you. Probably she is not feeling happy, or has some marital issues. ... ... IMPO, people conncet with others in a spiritual realm. ... This might be the case. ... If it is your dream the message is f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have reoccurring dreams about 1 specific ex. They are not...   VizzyC   12mo

I have reoccurring dreams about 1 specific ex. They are not very frequent, but they happen every so often, and it’s always her. I’ve realized that it’s a representation of an emotion or feeling. I think she represents ”desire”, or lack of. She was always the one I felt the most infatuated with, and something that I could never really have I guess. So maybe your ex, is representative of a concept, feeling, or emotion. What was different about her? If you had to describe your relationship as a adjective what would it be? I think that is what things in our dreams are. Not necessarily literal ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Found guilty   #23475   15mo

I dreamed that I was next to clock or a bell that hadn’t stopped it´s movement, as they continue moving for a while when they are ringed. ... ... When things got to a still point, I was found guilty of murdering a kid. ... ... A reporter with a camera was trying to take a picture of me next to the bell or clock, I covered my face with my hand because it was not nice to be found guilty and taken a picture of me. ... ... ... Any thoughts?   [End]
    • The scene can suggest a situation involving time (clock) or...   Blue Eyes   14mo

The scene can suggest a situation involving time (clock) or an alarm or warning (bell); a warning that may or may not be associated with a specific time or place. It seems implied in this scene that while a warning may be sounded at a specific time or place (when they are ringed), time moves on and perhaps also the perception of a warning continues or needs to continue. [This could imply that the warning might have applied to a specific situation but it might also be an issue of a kind that occurs as time goes on. (the clock or bell hadn’t stopped its movement when they are ringed) Being ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Blueyes, thanks for your time interpreting my dream. Eve...   #23475   14mo

Hi Blueyes, thanks for your time interpreting my dream. Eventhough, I have read it several times and I will continue reading. It seems to be a very complex dream. ... ... No real abortion is related to the dream, probably the biological clock (getting old), but not sure. ... ... The issue I´m dealing now with is a very strong dissappointment with much sadness about my kids. ... Probably I was naive and sometimes when I found out I have been naive, I feel kid of embarrased. ”How could I though”.” How could I have been so blind” ... ... Probably the kid that I have killed, are my unrealistic and idealist expe ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks also #23475 for the reply and feedback.. From what y...   Blue Eyes   13mo

Thanks also #23475 for the reply and feedback.. From what you mentioned, the dream does seem to relate with the situation with your kids. What I said, namely, the warning might have applied to a specific situation but it might also be an issue of a kind that occurs as time goes on” seems to fit well with your comment, “sometimes when I found out”. Your comment implies that probably there were a number of indications along the way that could have been perceived as warnings or an alarm. ... ... My impression of the dream, however, is that there is something not quite right about your mind’s perc ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks for your reply. I have read it several times and I t...   #23475   13mo

Thanks for your reply. I have read it several times and I try to get out of it as much as possible. ... Your replies are wise,deep and full of meaning. ... For the moment I guess I´m just struggling, and doing the best I can.I´ll try to be less harsh with me and you are right I´m seeing red flags everywhere to protect myself,because I need to protect my vulnerable self. Hopefully I can find a way to heal and get out of this. ... Thanks again.   [End]
  • Did I use my Silver Pulser wrong =\.   JrDavis   16mo  C

I have been having these weird issues after falling asleep. ... ... I will wake up and it almost feels like the nerve on my right side of my head lights up and pulses instantly and then I fall back asleep. ... ... I can’t say for sure if it hurts or not because I come right out of my sleep cycle and feel it, and then I fall right back asleep. ... ... I noticed it happening after I used my Sota Silver Pulser. ... ... However the first time I noticed it I put my pulser on my left arm. But this time I didn’t add salt to the water I was using. I used plain water. ... ... The pulser started to hurt and so I changed ar ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Did not adding salt to the solution on the electrodes reall...   Johny Apple Bomb   16mo

Did not adding salt to the solution on the electrodes really cause this? ... ... JAB ... ... No. Tap water usually has enough minerals to be sufficient. You might be using too much water though. Causing the electricity to spread out across the skin. I have less irritation using silver electrodes. Maybe you’re turning up the power a little too high. Switch arms every day for healing. With time it won’t bother you as much. ... ... Is my body trying to heal that nerve or something while I go into REM? ... ... JAB ... ... We can only guess. ... ... ... ... I heard that some lady had neuro problems from using it improperly ...   [retrieve this message]
  • dream with ex husband   #23475   16mo

I had a dream that I was at my home with my husband and little kids. It was the time when my kids were little. My husband (who is now ex husband) was in my dream acting as the dream husband, working, giving me money and taking care of his family. (Things he seldom did). I remember saying “It is a miracle, it might be because I´m attending to a course in miracle”. (course I´m attending) ... ... Just out of the blue, my husband said he had to go out not giving an explanation or something that sounded convincing (as he did). There was a woman outside waiting for him. And he was giving her some of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... I’ve heard about the Course in Miracles, but I don...   #136970   16mo

... ... I’ve heard about the Course in Miracles, but I don’t really know much about ... it.  When I go to their site I see that it is about inner peace and ... forgiveness.  That’s what Jesus taught when he said: "The kingdom of ... God is within you" - one of my favorite quotes.  However you are ... approaching it, from the description of your dream you are obviously making ... growth and change which affects both the physical world and the astral world as ... well. ... ... We do healing work during our dream/astral time.  Often times we will ... also make changes in the physical body and ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wuau! Thanks a lot. ... ... He gave me money on ”the astr...   #23475   16mo

Wuau! Thanks a lot. ... ... He gave me money on ”the astral”, and then I came to ”present time”? Wuau! ... ... Not all forgiveness is pleasant. ... ... I´m changing and growing, and I also need to forgive myself. ... ... It really helped!   [End]
        • ... ... The astral is just as real as this reality.  ...   #136970   16mo

... ... The astral is just as real as this reality.  So, when you have vivid ... "dreams" use it just the same as you would use an experience in your ... body on the earth plane.  One major difference is that on the astral there ... are no ethics.  You can do anything you wish.  Anything.  No ... Karma, no problem. ... ... ... ...   [End]
          • Well, if that was a vivid dream (being in the astral) proba...   #23475   16mo

Well, if that was a vivid dream (being in the astral) probably it is the first time I have one. It was so pleasant to be there, that it was also kind of scary. That´s why I said it was a miracle. ... ... ... I have heard that some people can control them. ... ... Interesting Thanks for your help!   [End]
            • ... ... If that was really your first vivid dream, I’m sur...   #136970   16mo

... ... If that was really your first vivid dream, I’m surprised.  I wouldn’t be ... a bit surprised if the fact that you are pursuing "growth" (all growth ... and change is spiritual growth - you and everyone else is an eternal spirit ... residing in a temporary temple, your body) it can easily begin to stir up astral ... experiences.  There are all sorts of ways to "incubate" a dream, ... create one that you want.  You can also program yourself to remember your ... dreams and I’m sure that you’ve had many others that you don’t remember.  ... Use a slight meditative state o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Weird dream I have remembered for years...need interpreting.   Nubie09   16mo

I had a dream that I was at a cottage that was completely surrounded by trees and plants and life. I came to a huge set of wooden stairs. Wen I went down the stairs I came to a ledge of grass/land that looked over the ocean. There were SO many colors. I could see all the sea creatures including a narwhal! For some reason I was terrified. I had this dream years ago but for some reason I cannot get it out of my head. I would like someone to tell me what it could mean?! Even when I think about it I get scared...   [End]
    • Hi. ... ... You are in what seems to be a nice place surro...   #23475   16mo

Hi. ... ... You are in what seems to be a nice place surrounded by nature, trees and LIFE. ... I assume your state of mind and feelings there are full of energy and LIFE. ... To go downstairs means to go to a deeper level, there you can see all what is deep in the ocean, which means to give a deeper look at your life. You are astonished by the colors which seem to be nice for you, but you get scared off all you are able to see. You mention the narwhal (which is powerful big animal). ... Probably you got scared because it is sometimes hard to see things in a deep lever and confront things that we might n ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Weird dream experiences....   popeJohn3rd   16mo  C

I’ve heard of lucid dreaming, and maybe this is what it is but I find this stuff kind of weird. ... ... Sometimes when I am falling asleep and almost immediately when I close my eyelids and not fully asleep yet, a city or place comes into focus and I start flying or floating down the street effortlessly. I’m not in a deep sleep yet and still aware of my normal surroundings when this is happening. When I’m floating down these streets, I notice that I can zoom in and out for clarity. ... ... Once, I started zooming in and out of a time frame seemed to be set in the 1800’s by the black and whi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This stuff is awesome! To have such recall, flying and zoom...   CLEW   16mo

This stuff is awesome! To have such recall, flying and zooming in and out sound very cool... Do you ever go straight up and down in sort of an elevator fashion? Talk to animals? Walk through things? Move faster than light? I love my dreams! I feel sorry for people who can’t even remember having them... ... ... I also get someone talking... not long ago there was a man, although I never could see him, I heard him speaking or more like chanting in a very monotone voice. The strangest part was that I just ”knew” it was in a very old ”dead language”. It wasn’t scary, but annoying because I woke not ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi. I have never had lucid reams but is nice you have them....   #23475   16mo

Hi. I have never had lucid reams but is nice you have them. ... The only thing I got from reading your post is that you might get connected to the collective subconscious. ... That´s why you are able to see things from early years and listen to languages that you don´t even know or speak. ... ... ... Good luck and I feel kind of envious about your dreams!   [End]
      • Thanks for your reply   popeJohn3rd   16mo

I’m glad that you said nice things about my experiences. I used to think they were kind of annoying at times. Alot of this started when yrs ago as a young adult I started dabbling in occult and metaphysical for some reason. I was reading alot of books on this stuff. ... ... I do appreciate you mentioning something about being connected to the collective subconscious. I never really thought about it like that. Sometimes when falling asleep, it used to seem like I was picking up on ppls conversations. ... ... Once I seemed to pick up on an older man and younger guy talking and someone said so ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dream Interpretation Needed   #160477   17mo  C

This dream is about a man I was dating a the time. We were walking with my son down the street and he started running with us. He was holding my hand and I tried to hold on to his, he let my hand go and threw me into the night sky and I touched a bright star. As soon as I touched the star I woke up. Can you shed some light on your opinions? I thought it was pretty interesting.   [End]
    • ... ... You are the one who knows better than anyone else ...   #136970   17mo

... ... You are the one who knows better than anyone else what your dream means, but ... I’ll take a stab at it to possibly giving you some hints. ... ...   ... ... My perception is that walking hand in hand with a guy you dated represents ... the relationship that you were in but he (regardless of who/what caused the ... breakup) threw you away which gave you the opportunity to discover the real ... you.  The bright shining star represents the real you! ... ... We are each a very bright shining spirit, residing temporarily in our temple ... - our body, on Planet Earth.  So many of us have forgotten this fac ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Tiny "British" soldiers   #23475   17mo

... ... I was in a street and a bunch of tiny little soldiers came after me. I just moved my hand and sent them down and moved on ignoring them. ... ... Later, I was in my house and these soldiers, who to that moment were normal human’s size. Knocked the door, my daughter opened the door and she received a shot in her forehead. I apologized with her about his. ... ... Then I went to the door thinking ” You never escape from this” I was ready to receive a shot in my head, but I took the rifle and tried to move it to a higher position so that the built wouldn´t hurt me much. ... ... Thanks for your help! ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello again! ... ... You start this dream on the street. T...   lilpolock   17mo

Hello again! ... ... You start this dream on the street. This is suppose to represent your path in life. Still a street is a public kind of place. So I think your attitude in public about this issue is kind of dismissive. You just brush it off and ignore it. ... The soldiers are ”tiny”. ... ... When they come to your house however they are life-size, real. ... So I would say this issue is related to your personal life. ... Your daughter answers the door and is shot. The age of your daughter in the dream would be your age when you were mentally damaged by whatever these soldiers mean. The forehead indicates i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Strange storm clouds   lilpolock   17mo  C

Hi All! ... ... Hardly ever have dream recall any more,but did get a snippet this morning. ... ... In the dream I went outside and looked up into the sky. ... There were dark clouds gathering. They did not look like any kind of normal storm clouds. They were dark, but not black and they were not solid looking, but wispy. ... I said something like ”Whoa”, and a man made a comment agreeing that this was a different kind of thing.   [End]
    • Dark clouds represent depression. As they are dark and not ...   #23475   17mo

Dark clouds represent depression. As they are dark and not black it might be not to hard.As you mentioned in your dream, this is not going to be something that you have faced before. It might be a different kind of thing. ... ... Lillpolock: ... Would you mind giving a try in the dream below? About having a child at old age? ... TY   [End]
      • Hi again! ... ... To me, if something is in the air it has...   lilpolock   17mo

Hi again! ... ... To me, if something is in the air it has to do with thoughts. ... Thoughts can make you feel happy or sad. Angry, elated or depressed. ... ... Can’t recall exactly what I was doing around this time. ... Think I was reading about HARP and experiments to affect the weather. There was hurricane Sandy. Also the election was coming up and there were a lot of conflicting thoughts about that too. ... ... The thing that struck me about these clouds was that they moved like a flock of birds or swarm of insects. ... ... Probably a mixture of all of the above. Only time I feel down is at work, and that lesse ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A daughter at old age   #23475   18mo

I dreamed that I went to enquire something to a kind of office that at the end was a kind of hospital. They told me there, that one of my ovules was fertilized and that I had a daughter. I didn´t want to take that child or take care of her because I also didn´t know who´s sperm had fertilized it. I was reluctant to have her. ... ... ... In the same dreamed after a while a friend (who in wake life I have, and consider controlling) had the little girl (guess the same who was my daughter) and after a while I was asking her permission to have the little girl with me and take care of her. I remember a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello 23475! ... ... You have been around this forum for q...   lilpolock   17mo

Hello 23475! ... ... You have been around this forum for quite a few years. ... I’m sure you know that giving birth usually symbolizes ... a new idea/project or direction in your life. ... ... It starts in an office. This makes me wonder if you were offered a project at work which you felt was not appropriate for you due to your age. It was turned over to someone else, but now you are having second thoughts about it. ... ... Then again... ... ... Offices and hospitals are both symbols of the mind. The hospital would also indicate health. The mind can be a powerful influence over your health. ... So this dream might be ...   [retrieve this message]
  • nightmare about tidal waves   meesha   19mo

hello every one, ... ... this is my first post after watching a horrible dream just an hour ago. currently i am living in an apartment with my friends for like a month. from the window of my room i can watch the sea and the beach. its a perfect view watching a calm sea. ... ... This morning i dreamt that because of full moon the waves are getting higher (in my dream i call it tidal waves) im not afraid of it and i believe it will pass. but the waves increase gradually. I see that my whole family is also living with me (i.e. my parents, siblings, aunts and cousins). ... Now im getting worried that the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi meesha! ... ... Not sure what your dream really means, ...   lilpolock   18mo

Hi meesha! ... ... Not sure what your dream really means, but let me throw some ideas your way. ... ... First, everything in your dream (any dream you have) is part of you. Like looking out the window is your view on/of life in general, or of a particular situation. ... ... Water is seen as an emotional element. It can also be a cleansing element. Here is an excerpt from dreammoods.com: ... ... To see water in your dream symbolizes your subconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... Interesting dream you had. ... Here is a hint ...   marylo   18mo

Hi, ... ... Interesting dream you had. ... Here is a hint ”Seeing the sea calmed it is a perfect view” ... ... Water represents our emotional life, so you might be having an emotional turmoil, and you are not probably aware of it.ç ... ... The fact that your family lives with you in the dream, IMPO it might represent that it can be related to your childhood, or that you are seeing things as a kid. ... ... They don´t have problems or worry about what is going on, because this whole thing is just inside you. ... ... The fact that the full moon is causing this tides, it is is because full moon makes everything grow.Not ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... You and only you know what your dreams mean. ...   #136970   18mo

... ... You and only you know what your dreams mean.  There is no general ... catalog that you can go to to "interpret" your dreams.  Those may ... offer a hint, but only you know the real meaning.  ... ... One thing a about the astral (dream world) is that there is no such thing as ... time or space.  Your dream could be a predictive dream of what is to come ... and many psychics, particularly Cayce, have predicted a rise of the oceans and a ... falling of land masses but like so many psychic predictions, the time of ... expected events have been way off base. ... ... I have had several pre ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dream or Nightmare?   Raynbo   19mo

I had a very strange dream last night. I can’t remember all of it, but I had been ”sentenced” to be hung upside down for an hour by my ankles. I had to wait my turn, as someone else was hanging before me, and I was terrified. I knew it would hurt and I was afraid the blood would rush to my head and make me pass out or worse. This was not an offical sentencing, like in a court, but I had to do it. ... ... When my turn came, there was an elaborate mechanism there, with padded bars for my ankles and some kind of chain that hoisted me up. I woke up just as they were using it, and I couldn’t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... You were sentenced by somone, but the importa...   #23475   18mo

Hi, ... ... You were sentenced by somone, but the important fact here is....... By whom? ... ... You can be sentenced by your own self for something that you do or did that you think it´s not right.On the other hand you can feel punished by others, (society, parents, siblings, church, friends etc) ... ... It´s for you to think about this issue. ... ... Not sure what you mean about the hint of being erotic. Not sure if ou are a male or a female. ... ... Could it be possible that you think you deserve or you feel people will punish you for an erotic issue? ... ... Do you have the need to be punished to feel erotic? ... ... T ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Raynbo! ... ... Just wondering if you’re facing anythin...   lilpolock   18mo

Hi Raynbo! ... ... Just wondering if you’re facing anything in your waking life, that gives you the same feelings as given in this dream? ... ... It may be a difficult decision you have to make. ... Like going for surgery or chemo. ... You feel the choice is being made for you and you’re scared. ... ... Or it may have something to do with compulsive behavior. ... The last words in your first paragraph are: but I had to do it. ... The submission element made it erotic. ... Please excuse my bluntness, but is there anything in your life right now that makes you feel as if you’re being f*^ked? ... ... I think the hanging ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Dream or Nightmare? Just found this   lilpolock   18mo

... ... I’ve been going thru my old e-mails and found this: ... ... Inversion therapy—the act of hanging upside down, performing a headstand, or using a simple surface to lie at an inverted angle—is in fast becoming the hottest new treatment. Its legions of fans include celebrities Dan Brown and Rosie O’Donnell, to name just a few. Inversion is said to relieve... ... ... ... ... Depression ... Mood swings Insomnia ... Stress ... ... ... Long-term practitioners also say that daily inversion has a powerful impact on their health and wellbeing. Such benefits are all the more impressive considering how ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Dream or Nightmare?   #107689   18mo

... ... To be hung by one’s heels for much longer than an hour was a common form of ... corporal punishment here in the USA - 19th Century and earlier.  I ... know.  My father used to threaten me with that punishment from time to time ... though he never did it.  He was born in 1880 - in the South where corporal ... punishment of that kind was common.  I don’t perceive your dream to be in ... thst fashion - as in a past life experience.  Yes, we can and do have dream ... experiences from past lives. ... ... In today’s world to be hung by one’s ankles is evidently part of the BSDM ... scene (do ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Where has all gone in this forum?   #23475   19mo

hard to find anyone   [End]
  • A daughter at old age   #23475   20mo

... I dreamed that I went to enquire something to a kind of office that at the end was a kind of hospital. They told me there, that one of my ovules was fertilized and that I had a daughter. I didn´t want to take that child or take care of her because I also didn´t know who´s sperm had fertilized it. I was reluctant to have her. ... ... ... In the same dreamed after a while a friend (who in wake life I have, and consider controlling) had the little girl (guess the same who was my daughter) and after a while I was asking her permission to have the little girl with me and take care of her. I remember ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kinf of lost and then trapped?   #23475   22mo

Dream: ... ... I was driving my car and trying to get to my childhood neigborhood; I stopped the car and asked a man how to get there because I live now in a different state. Then I was inside and office with many cubicles. I think I was interview for a kind of job that was at the end being escorts for men, I said I didn´t like it but I was kept by a woman in a cubicle against my will. I was trying to figure out how to escape I saw a window opened (it was a tall building) and I thought I could shout till someone hears me. I thought of jumping up in this cubicle (which were like a maze) to have ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The scene suggests a situation in which you are using some ...   Blue Eyes   22mo

The scene suggests a situation in which you are using some rational idea/way of thinking (driving my car) which is aimed at getting you back upon grounds of reasoning you felt comfortable with when much more innocent or perhaps naïve. (trying to get to my childhood neighborhood) You may be questioning yourself mentally (ask a man) as to how to achieve this because your state – implying the state you are in, in terms of your living conditions – are now quite different. ... ... You may have been “taken in” – fooled in some way where it pertains to a business-like or more serious mental attitude w ...   [retrieve this message]
      • GEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEE! ... ... Blue eyes, thanks for your tim...   #23475   21mo

GEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEE! ... ... Blue eyes, thanks for your time interpreting this dream. ... ... I guess I have to read it several times. ... ... Just wondering.... Can you put it in a way that a 7 years old kid will understand the message? (kidding) ... ... Thanks for your help again..((((hugs)))   [End]
  • Help with interpreting symbolism   bkrisp   22mo  C

Is there anyone out there who knows how to derive meaning from nature? It is pretty obvious, but I don’t believe in subscribing to fear so I’m having a bit of trouble. ... ... I drive to a nature preserve a few minutes away from my home every morning to spend time with nature and for my dog too because I live on the fourth floor of a building and need the grounding. ... ... I heard a lot of commotion in the tree above me. Watched a crow get chased away by some birds, I’m assuming it tried to raid a nest. When I noticed the nest there was an adolescent chick sounding from it, so I stood on a wooden r ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... You have a beautiful view of this reality. ... .....   #136970   22mo

... ... You have a beautiful view of this reality. ... ... The only "meaning" that I interpret here is that you are observing ... nature at is meant to be.  Each of the entities that you saw are exhibiting ... free will and are also here for a purpose.  For humans it is often ... difficult to divorce themselves from "right" and "wrong" - ... "good" and "evil."  There are no such things.  ... Everything here has a purpose.  You needn’t try and cubbyhole everything ... into irrational boxes. ... ...   ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You are asking for the meaning of symbols. ... This came fr...   lilpolock   22mo

You are asking for the meaning of symbols. ... This came from a dream dictionary, ... but has a positive outlook for snake so thought ... I’d send it your way. ... ... As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is ... indicative of self-renewal and positive change. ... meanings by DreamMoods.com   [End]
    • In Native American traditions, snakes mean wisdom, understa...   #155231   22mo

In Native American traditions, snakes mean wisdom, understanding, wholeness, and connection to Spirit. When you see a snake, it means you need to change some thought, action, or desire so that wholeness may be changed. Snakes are also about fire energy, so changing the energy usually means accepting the power of fire.   [End]
  • Dream about a missing Dog... what that mean?   dragun   23mo  C

I had a dog for almost 6 or 7 years... she was sold to my family and she apparently had already 4 or 5 years... i really loved that dog... then 3 years ago i moved to other country and my family moved to other house where they could not have dogs so she stayed with our driver... i would ask for her when i called my parents and they said they were always checking on her... one day 4 months ago .. they told me she ran away from the drivers house. I was really sad bcause lost dogs in my country are never found... and also she had already ran away from the drivers house about 2 times... seemed ...   [retrieve this message]
    • IMPO, dreaming about the dog which was lost and crying a lo...   #23475   22mo

IMPO, dreaming about the dog which was lost and crying a lot, may also simbolize that you´te also crying for something you have also lost; this could be many things, because as we grow we all have loses. Jobs, friendships, dreams, relationships, family, expectations etc. ... ... What makes me think the most is that the dog said ”I want”. ... ... The dog might represent and aspect of you, that has been lost and it is expressing his WANTS, via the lost dog. ... ... Probably you need to think what have you lost (and cried about) and another is, to think what THAT ASPECTS OF YOU WANTS. ... ... Probably the dog is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. I know we ca...   Blue Eyes   22mo

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. I know we can get very attached to our pets, but it is most unlikely that the dream really does pertain to your lost dog. Since we are designed in God’s image – that of a human form – God’s main concern is to ensure that our thinking is correct. This idea seems confirmed by your own comment concerning the dream, “it did not had nothin to do about dogs or smthin” ... ... A dog in your dream represents an emotional aspect of yourself – one which can motivate or incline you towards having feelings of friendship and loyalty. As the dog involved here wa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... Dreams/astral experiences are just as real as walk...   #136970   22mo

... ... Dreams/astral experiences are just as real as walking and living in ... this/earth reality.  You have an astral body, just like the physical body ... that you use to travel the astral - and so do animals who are every bit a much ... spirit as you are. ... ... I see this as your dog’s way of saying goodbye and it is probably physically ... dead.  I have had similar experiences with relatives, a grandmother for ... example who a couple of days before the death of her physical body met me and in ... a dream and said goodbye.  She was very happy and dressed in her Sunday ... finest and was completely ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Disturbing dreams and spirits, and a cure!!   Karlin   23mo

I was having very vivid and distsurbing dreams for about two months, they would wake me up after 60 to 90 minutes of sleep and were so disturbing I had to get out of bed, all shook up. I hardly slept at all, for two months. ... ... The ”disturbing” part was ”being chased by young punks with knives, running and running in strange places, dark scary places, scary people”, that sort of thing. In one dream I had a cop slowly put a long steel rod up under my ribs into my heart. ... ... Also, I would dream I hear breathing, dreaming of hearing something breathing in my apartment, and some creature dragg ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Don't go in the water   lilpolock   23mo  C

Hi Folks! ... ... My dream recall isn’t as good as it used to be, but here’s what I remember. ... ... There was a body of water, like a lake. The water itself was crystal clear. The bottom of the lake however was dirty looking. The people around the lake got really upset when I wanted to go in and wade. (It was very shallow at this point of the shore.) ... They kept telling me it was dangerous, as if some creature were going to attack me. I looked around. I saw nothing dangerous. There were marks in the sediment, like straight groves. I wondered if an alligator had made them. (Now it seems to me they c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Hi, lilpolock ... ... Water always symbolizes emotions...   #23475   23mo

... Hi, lilpolock ... ... Water always symbolizes emotions. So what I get from this is that your emotional life looks clean and clear at the surface but in the bottom there´s a lot of dirt. People warn you not to go because it might be dangerous, but you seem to be willing to dig into that emotional realm. ... ... Probably you are in therapy or digging by yourself in your emotions. You also have the perspetive a possible depression if you go trough it. ... ... Just my sense of it, hoping I have helped!   [End]
    • ... ... I’m going to take a little different approach than...   #136970   23mo

... ... I’m going to take a little different approach than the other responder. ... ... I don’t believe that water represents emotions.  In fact I believe that ... many of those "automatic" labels that so many dream books and web ... sites hang onto astral events are other people’s imagination.  Some people ... claim that the layers of our aura are a fixed color when in fact they are ... changing color all the time.  We are each the best interpreter of our ... astral experiences and we know what they mean.  The more we remember them ... and try to understand them, the more that we do ge ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you both for your input. ... ... I found this at dre...   lilpolock   23mo

Thank you both for your input. ... ... I found this at dreammoods.com: ... ... To see water in your dream symbolizes your subconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. To dream that water is boiling suggests that you are expressing some emotional turmoil. Feelings from your subconscious are surfacing and ready to be acknowledged. You need to let out some steam. ... ... To see calm, clear water in your dream means that you are in tune with your spirituality. It ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... ... "I realize that I had a conflict buried in my...   #136970   23mo

... ... "I realize that I had a conflict buried in my subconscious. It had to ... come out into the light of day. In doing so, I was bipolar. I believe this is a ... natural course for cleansing.Now that I’m aware of it, I wonder if it’s safe to ... try and open up these channels again. The people in the background, telling me ... to stay out of the water, are all aspects of myself and the fears I’ve adopted ... through this process." ... ... I’m not being sarcastic by any means but I believe that all of us have ... conflicts buried in our subconscious and what so many call "the ... subconscious" is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What does it mean?   Frogangel   23mo  C

I have many different dreams in which this happens and it’s always different but the same. There are fish swimming in a tank or glass bowl. all the sudden they are swimming out of the tank into the air, but it’s as if the air was water, they swim on like there is no difference. I almost always try to put them back in the tank, afraid that they’ll die from being out of water. Sometimes they start of as goldfish and become exotic fish. The dream is never frantic or peaceful, it’s a weird lucid feeling when the fish start floating. I’ve tried to find a meaning to flying, or floating fish, but ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello! ... I don’t really know what your dream means but ...   lilpolock   23mo

Hello! ... I don’t really know what your dream means but can make some guesses. Dreams use pictures instead of words. The meaning I attach to these pictures is my own. ... ... I see the fish as thoughts or ideas. ... In the water they are in the unconscious/subconscious mind. ... Coming out of it, they are becoming conscious. ... ... That’s about it. ... Marj ... ...   [End]
    • I just think that is the COOLEST dream!! I feel happy for y...   Karlin   23mo

I just think that is the COOLEST dream!! I feel happy for you to dream like that:) ... ... The news from the sleep scientists is that ”dreams put things from the previous day together with all your experiences in order to form PROBABLE SCENARIOS FOR TOMORROW”. ... ... Kind of like seeing into the future, or preparing/planning for what tomorrow may bring. ... ... Fish that swim in air, as if the air is like water to them. You want to put them back, out of your concern for them... but maybe they won’t die - it sounds like you did not manage to get them back in, right? ... ... And that the fish ”turned exotic” ...   [retrieve this message]
  • take a look at this dream   lilpolock   23mo  C

Due to recent events this dream came to mind. ... I figured I’d re-post it and see if any one ... has any ideas of what it might mean. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=507356   [End]
  • Brain Tuner BT-5 original model   Frank Bollinger   24mo  C

I am still selling the original Bob Beck Brain Tuner for $170 US my cell phone is (310) 447-8761. I was a protege of Dr. Bob Beck in the 1980s early 1990s and made and assembled most of the BT-5 units sold at that time, perhaps 95% of the units made during the production run, before that Dr. Beck assembled the BT-5 units personally. At that time Dr. Becks company produced most of the Electrical Brain stimulators made in the world and I personbally assembled them. I have made thousands of the these BT-5 units and started to go back into production slowly but surely. At this point I need t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Estranged relationships   lilpolock   25mo

About 5 yrs ago I managed to upset quite a few people. Last nite I dreamt of one of those. She and I were talking and I had good feelings towards her. As a result I asked if she thought we could become friends. She was hesitant to reply, but didn’t get upset or angry. I’m taking that as a positive sign. Any other comments?   [End]
  • dream of war   marylo   28mo

I had a dream that I guess it was longer than this, but the only thing I can remember,is its last part of it. ... ... I was in a war and a guy who had been my peer in it, took his things and said goodbye to me, telling me that he would never forget me. I assume that, that war was over. ... ... Any clues about its possible meaning? ... ... Thanks in advance.   [End]
    • Dreams of war tend to reflect the idea that there is no pe...   Blue Eyes   25mo

Dreams of war tend to reflect the idea that there is no peace in the mind; that the ideas or concepts being held are conflicting in some way. ... ... The guy would represent an idea you have. Here he seems to be someone fighting on your side, helping you to resolve a conflict. He would thus suggest an idea that have been using to help resolve some difficulty. Once the mental difficulties have been settled, this idea or particular way of thinking that has given you moral support, may no longer be needed. (he says goodbye). ...   [End]
    • Several years ago I had a very good friend and I came to re...   #141801   13mo

Several years ago I had a very good friend and I came to realize that she was very special. There are those that come here to help that place themselves in great danger so that they can help. Without any fanfare they do great things to help protect people on this planet. They never brag about it, this country and the people that live here are very lucky to have people like this. Anyway, we started talking one day on the phone as sometimes we did and I don’t know how she brought it up. It may have been that I started to speak about a dream that I had recently had. It was about a unit that w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pressing   #142968   28mo

@saywhatagain I was wondering if you can explain. ... ... when i was younger (about 14) i used to have dreams that seemed like reality & one morning as i was still sleeping (7am)i can hear my mom leaving to go to work. i wanted to wake up (open my eyes), but i couldnt. It felt like something was pressing me down by my chest. But consciously i could still hear everything my mom was saying. I finally gave up, & woke up later on that morning. ... ... Do you have any idea what was happening. My mom thought it was something evil.   [End]
    • I dont think there is any evil here. ... ... This dream wa...   marylo   28mo

I dont think there is any evil here. ... ... This dream was sending you a message. ... ... The fact that you tried to open your eyes and you couldnt simbolize that you wanted to SEE things about life CLEAR, but you couldnt.Probably you werent aware enough of what was going on in your life. ... The pressure in your chest simbolize, some anxiety as we all feel, when anxious. ... ... Probably you were having a hard time as a teenager or with your moms relationship, because you could listen her, but you werent aware enough to SEE things clearly. ... ... Just my sense of it.   [End]
    • It sounds a bit like you were experiencing sleep paralysis....   northpaw   28mo

It sounds a bit like you were experiencing sleep paralysis. You were conscious but the body was still asleep. Focus 10 in hemi-sync talk. If you could get to that state again, you could try to have an out of body experience.   [End]
Page 58 of 58
1  10  20  30  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57   58    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Is there a Herpes Cure?
There has been a Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

9,832 messages, 1,747 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 170, 58 pages,  1,499,013 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3

Image Galler Dreams Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.77 sec at 4/17/2014 4:34:09 PM, requested by 23.21.23.126, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=343&p=33 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25