CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums23689 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Metabolic Typing Diet Support Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   The Metabolic Typing Diet   Rules
 287,578 page views     264 messages     57 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
31d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Metabolic Typing     All Forums 
Like Metabolic Typing Diet Support on Facebook.com

• Shrinking With Age   JoeS2   9mo  C

I’ve noticed as I’ve gotten older(42 now),I feel like I’m losing height but still holding onto weight. I’ve noticed my pants size get shorter but waist creeping up. I don’t want this to happen. What could it be?   [End]
    • Do you exercise, have a good diet, sleep well, or practice ...   uchihaMadara   9mo

Do you exercise, have a good diet, sleep well, or practice good posture? There’s always the inversion table; I know a guy that has good height in his 40s using it a few times per week. ... ... What, if any, medical/health anomalies have you noticed about yourself in the past few years?   [End]
      • I exercise minimally,but do some resistance daily. Not sure...   JoeS2   9mo

I exercise minimally,but do some resistance daily. Not sure about the posture thing. ... ... The health things I’ve noticed recently are that I seemed to really have blown up,I take enzymes etc and don’t have digestive issues that I know of. Perhaps it’s food allergy,candida...   [End]
    • Your height is determined by both your genetics as well as ...   musclepain   7mo

Your height is determined by both your genetics as well as environmental effects. Although several factors that determine your height are out of your control. ... Understand that most of your height will be determined by genetics ... Avoid growth-stunting factors ... Get plenty of sleep. ... Eat right. ...   [End]
  • fasting continuously.. is it a danger??   #172688   10mo  C

Hello, ... I need some advice from you :) ... I started fasting in february.. Did a 20day fast and lost 33pounds. But i didnot break properly and gained back 11 pounds. But managed to maintain rest with two 4-5 day fasting and diet. ... Then again in april did another fast for 14days.. lost 20lbs and out of compulsion broke it and ate badly and gained 10lb in 6days.. ... so i planned another fast and fasted again for 9days and lost 18lbs. I stopped that fast bcuz i started gaining 2.2lb a day for 3days. i was scared and broke the fast. ... And since these are my holidays planned a trip with family a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Watch this video before ever doing a fast to loose weight a...   natway   10mo

Watch this video before ever doing a fast to loose weight again because fasting can make you GAIN more weight in the end: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2062219#i ... ... Adopt a high-carb/high-calorie/low-fat diet and eat your way thin. Check out Freelee on youtube. The guy in that video is her boyfriend who follows the same lifestyle and notice how naturally lean both of them have become with their high-calorie diets.   [End]
  • Hypothyroid & slow metabolism & STILL losing weight   #46136   13mo  C

Hi, ... ... Does anyone have any knowledge how it’s possible to be losing weight while being hypothyroid with a very slow metabolism? ... ... I’m dealing with low adrenal function too which can cause weight loss in exhaustion stage: could this adrenal imbalance counteract the effects of hypothyroid and slow metabolism? ... ... I’ve seriously increased my calories - am also including body-building formula’s into my diet aswell, have purposefully slowed down my life so i’m no longer a workaholic dealing with 24/7 physical stress, yet i’m struggling to put weight on and lose it incredibly fast. I’m currentl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hmm. Interesting. How is your sleep? I have a similar situa...   hawskfan9325   13mo

Hmm. Interesting. How is your sleep? I have a similar situation, although I am not eating 4,000 calories a day!   [End]
    • Plain and simple: you’re not absorbing properly your food. ...   Kcirla   13mo

Plain and simple: you’re not absorbing properly your food. You’re very likely to have a condition named leaky gut, which could very well be the cause for your hypothyroidism and your adrenal fatigue. This means your digestive system is not working properly, the root cause being an unbalanced gut flora. ... May I ask how is your digestion? Any discomfort? Fatigue after meals? Bloating? Constipation/diarrhea?   [End]
    • I’ve been in the same boat for over a decade. Been through ...   fury   9mo

I’ve been in the same boat for over a decade. Been through every conceivable alternative therapy. ... Currently I am Hypothyroid (although diagnosed as hyperthyroid incorrectly) and slow metabolic profile, yet didn’t gain an ounce! I also have Adrenal Insufficiency and am taking an Adrenal Glandular (Nutri Adrenal Extra) plus the IMAM (see: Improved Miracle Adrenal Mix - http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2049822#i) ... ... I have had recent success and put on 2.5 kgs within 6 weeks of starting the iodine protocol and stopping my thyroid meds (PTU). ... Also simultaneously started taking Betaine HCL ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey Fury (love the name!) ... ... Many thanks for your mes...   purplepixie   9mo

Hey Fury (love the name!) ... ... Many thanks for your message - lots to digest and read - great info in your postings :-) ... ... I might try the Lugol’s...i tried a different form of iodine - topical skin absorbtion but to be honest i had so many symptoms varying all the time it was to tell what difference the iodine made! ... ... I’ve put on a few kilo’s since i was severely ill...now i’m 48kg! It’s been a hard road...and i’m sure that re-mineralising with good quality salts and minerals, plus adrenal supplements has helped hugely in getting my body out of severe ketosis and into ’building’ mode again ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Meal Plan for Fast Oxidizer Dominant   #160795   16mo

Hi. For those of you that are fast oxidizers or close, can you give me some sample meal plans? How do you snack? And what do you eat before you go to bed?   [End]
  • Foodio. Food Diary App   functionfitpt   21mo

This is an app that was originally designed specifically for Metabolic Typing. It is a food diary that allows you to record your meals with ease, it allows you to keep in constant contact with your body and keep detailed records for both yourself and your advisor. ... ... That is where this software comes in. In a few simple clicks of your iphone/ipad you are able to easily record your food and the reaction to your food an hour later. Below is a list of functions. ... ... ... Easily add in food into a meal for any given time of the day, as well as write notes that help your advisor understand how you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Dominance Factor: Oxidative dominance vs. Autonomic dom...   #154276   23mo

1. What ways do professional metabolic technicians (Wolcott, Kristal, etc.) determine if a person is oxidative or autonomic dominant? ... ... 2. What ways can a person at home determine if they’re oxidative or autonomic dominant?   [End]
  • Should I keep going - copper detox?   #148915   26mo  C

Hello all, ... ... So any feedback is much appreciated. I am about 4 months into a nutritional balancing plan to slow down oxidation and detox copper. I am really unsure of whether I am on the right track or if I am wasting valuable time and resources.. ... ... Nutritional balancing including (zinc, taurine, gb3, vit.C, more protein less carbs, gluten free). ... ... Better: ... Sleep & insomnia ... More even appetite ... Oral Thrush ... body fat ... Anxiety ... Palpitations (although still present after alcohol) ... ... Worse: (but all present before detox began as well) ... Depression ... Fatigue ... brain fog ... lite and at times ...   [retrieve this message]
  • question about concept of metabolic typing   namrepus4   31mo

Hello, I would like to ask a question about metabolic typing from a bodybuilding perspective. you may say that this is a forum about metabolic typing and not bodybuilding, and that I should go to a bodybuilding forum. However, I want to say that nowhere in bodybuilding have I ever read an explicit admission about the kind of metabolism (metabolic typing; cellular oxdation) that one should have to bodybuild, and what might happen if one does not have the right/ideal metabolism. In my mind, metabolic typing has defined it explicitly. I AM NOT a professional bodybuilder. I am a guy who, since ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You may want to consider monitoring your pH levels as this ...   #143595   31mo

You may want to consider monitoring your pH levels as this article suggests and monitoring you blood pressure 20 minutes after eating. These methods may help you decide what foods you should or should not consume. ... ... ... ... Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide and the Metabolic Type ... ... http://www.bloodph.com/articles/krebs-cycle.asp   [End]
    • I know this is kinda an old post, curious to know if you ma...   SeattleK   26mo

I know this is kinda an old post, curious to know if you made any headways cause I am kinda in a similar spot. ... ... Switched over to the fast oxidizer diet, after years of sports and weight lifting my gains were really uneven and I had other health issues as well. ... ... Since being on fast oxidizer diet weightlifting has maybe slightly improved. Hard to get enough calories without the carbs. I can say things have definitely not gotten worse in terms of athletics/training and generally my gut feels better on this diet, and I have much more normal hunger. Yogurt and Olive Oil are my go-to’s for ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fat Burner / Sugar Burner & Metabolic Typing?   abdomtom   3y

Hi ... ... There’s allot of diet books and articles out there telling people to reduce the amount of sugar in their diet, indicating that ’a person should become a fat burner as opposed to a sugar burner’. Logically speaking they are encouraged to coax the body towards burning fat reserves for energy instead of relying on sugar. ... ... My question is this. If someone does eat allot of sugar, does this mean that their body will slow down in it’s ability to burn fat (and that’s not just when you’re eating sugar but long after that sugar has been digested and your insulin levels have dropped to a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr. Kelley Metabolic Type Diet   sco24   4y  C

Hey all, ... ... So I have Dr. Kelley’s metabolic type diet book, did the questionairre and came out with type 4 with subtype strong dominance toward 10. ... ... I know I did the calculations correctly, but at the end of the book I got a bit confused. I had two colums tied with points, which was type 4 and 11. While colum 10 was the highest of all.. but through it 4 came out on top, with 10 being the subtype (strong dominance). ... ... Anybody have any expertise on this? Not sure what it all means (the dominance part). ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • What it means is that you are spending time and money focus...   patientadvocate   4y

What it means is that you are spending time and money focusing in on diet theory to cure cancer. ... ... Please listen! Diets are supportive and not curative. Testimony is out there but actual clinical data tells us there are millions of people in the grave today who did some kind of diet therapy for their cancers. ... ... Don’t muck around! Please combine alkaline and oxygen therapies now! ... ... Bret Peirce ...   [End]
  • Metabolic typing for cleansing colon, distended belly, cons...   Mr. Tissue Box   4y  C

So, ever since I was a child I had horrible bowel habits, and never heeded the urge to go to the bathroom for some reason. Now, I’m older and it’s given me somewhat of a distended belly and probably lots of waste stuck inside. ... ... A few months ago, it got even worse when I overate one day on flaxseed crackers and felt awful. The feeling of fullness and an even bigger, fuller belly persisted for days, and even up till now, and it may be getting worse as I’ve recently just been craving so much food, and I’ve overeaten quite a bit, which made constipation worse. ... ... Fortunately, I’ve mainly go ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Mr Tissue, you are eating flaxseed and I think that is grea...   Karlin   4y

Mr Tissue, you are eating flaxseed and I think that is great. ... ... You are trying things out, and that is good. ... ... Try staying away from crackers though, and all those foods made from grains, as in flour. Pasta, bread, pizza, etc. And starchy foods too, like potatoes. Also maybe even rice - only whole grain if you do eat it. ... ... Those, and SUGARS. ... ... All these turn into sugar once we eat them, and that might be bloating your belly. ... ... Just try that for a few weeks and see. It didn’t cure me, but I felt better. ... ... The ”oil seeds” are different than grains. Flax, sunflower, pumpk ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Alright, well I figured that the problem with constipation ...   Mr. Tissue Box   4y

Alright, well I figured that the problem with constipation was actually with too much fiber. Because, at one point I had an entire package of flax crackers. That’s a ton of fiber, and probably more than my body could handle. I read that eating too much fiber too quickly is dangerous, and can cause bloating and such, which is exactly what happened to me, except the bloating didn’t go away. ... ... So, I theorized that I have a lot of fiber stuck in me after a couple months of trying to figure out how to cleanse myself, I had plenty of fiber everyday from fruits and greens, etc. Things weren’t w ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hey! We’re in a very similar situation. I’ve always thought...   Mr. Crab   4y

Hey! We’re in a very similar situation. I’ve always thought it was normal to have such a big stomach. I also have been loading up on a lot of great protein sources in the past two months while trying to cleanse my body. This is all while following an anti candida diet, but with occasional whole grain rice. ... ... The two major effects were bloating/constipation.. BUT a little weight gain (Sometimes more energy), which really has been impossible for me for years. ... ... I also have been getting plenty of fiber.. but it didn’t do anything for me, just like any laxatives I’ve tried! ... ... My problem li ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thank you for replying. As much as I would want to lower th...   Mr. Tissue Box   4y

Thank you for replying. As much as I would want to lower the amount of fiber I eat, I find it very difficult to do so, as I barely have any fiberless foods in my house. We eat all organically, and of course pretty much everything is going to have fiber if you’re eating things in the most natural-state. :P ... ... Right now since I can’t really go low-fiber, I’m drinking my own green smoothies every morning, and eating some grains like quinoa and rice. Maybe the green smoothies have too much fiber. I don’t know if I should cut those out. ... ... And I don’t have a juicer either, unfortunately. I su ...   [retrieve this message]
            • The Fiber Menace, and other ”GutSense” articles describe ho...   Karlin   4y

The Fiber Menace, and other ”GutSense” articles describe how eating a high fibre diet is a BAD THING. ... ... Links: ... http://www.gutsense.org/gutsense/constipation.html ... ... I am just now trying to understand it, but so far I guess I have to agree. Besides, I never found that fiber helped me much. ... ... Quote from that: ... ... Q: Is it true that dietary fiber prevents or relieves constipation? ... ... Ans: No, it isn’t. As I already explained in my book, here, and pretty much elsewhere on this site, fiber from fruits, vegetables, grains, bran, and laxatives is the PRIMARY cause of chronic, persistent const ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I have a hard time believing that fiber is absolutely BAD f...   Mr. Tissue Box   4y

I have a hard time believing that fiber is absolutely BAD for you. If you aren’t supposed to eat the majority of your diet with fruits and greens, which are high in fiber, then what else?? ... ... Maybe I’ve been wrong about fiber in my case. I don’t know for sure, but I’m beginning to take some bentonite clay, and Vitamineral Earth to clean my colon out now and relieve constipation. I really hope it works.   [End]
                • Eh. I wish I could get peristalsis going. I just don’t real...   Mr. Tissue Box   4y

Eh. I wish I could get peristalsis going. I just don’t really get bowel movements anymore, and peristalsis occurs usually in the morning, but very weak. I’m just drained of not being able to have any bowel movements and having everything stuck inside me. ... ... It doesn’t really matter what I eat, I can’t seem to have normal bowel movements anymore. Taking bentonite clay and Vitamineral Earth don’t seem to be doing anything to move my bowels. I need help.   [End]
                  • Most Fiber and Bentonite Clay made my condition worse. ......   alkaliza   4y

Most Fiber and Bentonite Clay made my condition worse. ... ... I stumbled across a Low Carb Flax Seed Bread recipe. I adjusted the recipe to my own taste and for the past two months I’ve eaten two slices a day. During this time I have used one laxative and had only two days with no bowel movement. ... ... Just mentioning this in case it’s helpful to someone else. ... ...   [End]
                    • I wonder if cacao could be causing my constipation. I’ve be...   Mr. Tissue Box   4y

I wonder if cacao could be causing my constipation. I’ve been eating it almost everyday straight. I’m afraid it’s hard for me to stop eating it, I’m becoming more and more addicted to cacao.   [End]
                      • I also regularly eat yeast-free wheat bread from Trader Joe...   Mr. Tissue Box   4y

I also regularly eat yeast-free wheat bread from Trader Joes. It’s a traditional European sourdough bread. The only ingredients are whole wheat flour, water, and sea salt. ... ... Could this cause constipation, even though it’s a traditional sourdough bread? I read from the Weston A. Price foundation that real sourdough bread will not aggravate anyone with Celiac disease.   [End]
  • MT Diet Always Hungry   #124726   4y

I just took the healthexcel metabolic typing test last week and I came out as ... ... 15% sympathetic ... 25% balance ... 60% parasympathetic ... ... 30% slow oxidizer ... 10% mix oxidizer ... 58& fast oxidizer ... ... It tells me I am I parasympathetic dominant protein type. ... I’ve been following low carb for the past year and I have felt great until about 4 months ago. I started having bad bowel movements, gaining weight, and being tired all the time. ... It seems anything I eat makes me hungrier an hour after and more tired. ... It doesn’t matter. I can eat pasta with meat sauce, eggs and toast, eggs and bacon, or steak ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Firstly, not sure what test you did. Was it something that ...   mverhesen   30mo

Firstly, not sure what test you did. Was it something that you answered questions to or a scientifically done test like a hair analysis. If you are hungry after eating meat/eggs then I would be questioning the results of the test. Or, perhaps you are still not getting enough healthy fats? I am assuming that you probably ate beef steak, perhaps try some lamb chops as they have higher fat content. If that doesn’t work then I would be looking at getting tested again because this should not be happening with the results that you show. If you are interested in a hair mineral analysis then feel ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Alkalizing.....Confused!!   hd18cat   5y  C

Help, i am really confused.... ... ... I am a sympathetic, fast metabolism. 37 YO male 6’ 140lbs. I have always been thin, regardless of what I eat. I exercise regularly but still always feel tired and foggy headed. Dr says I’m fine, blood test all good. But my foggy head, and fatigue tell me something is amiss. ... ... Anyway, i am interested in learning more about alkalizing. I am assuming I am very acidic since fast metabolism and sympathetic both = acidic, but cant seem to find consistent diet info for fast metabolism combined with sympathetic type. One web sites says I need high protein/ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m similar, but in a much more extreme case than you. ... ...   VeryGnawty   5y

I’m similar, but in a much more extreme case than you. ... ... I used to get fatigue and dizziness, particularly when waking up in the morning. I found that the high fat/protein works, but only if it is not sourced from fatty meats. Try lean meats, milk and ice cream, peanuts. ... ... If you have a high metabolism you should digest carbs easily, but they won’t necessarily help your symptoms. You should do some experimentation to see what type of carbs you can handle.   [End]
    • ... Hi ... ...   ... ... I don’t have a direct an...   Will_I_Ever_Learn   5y

... Hi ... ...   ... ... I don’t have a direct answer to your specific questions but I hope the links below may help you understand better the pH balances principles. ... ...   ... ... Also, you may consider testing for adrenal fatigue. ... ... For adrenal fatigue posts by Moreless ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1514694#i ... ...   ... ...   ... ... Body typing ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1462031#i ... ...   ... ...   ... ... Moreless Alkalizing Protocols ... ... The basic protocols in PDF format ... ... http://www.naturalinteractive.com/morelessPHhealthprotocol_v2.0.pdf ... ...   ... ... The M ...   [retrieve this message]
      • managed to gain weight on specific supplements for my metab...   inspiraller   4y

I im a slow metaboliser, but like you was underweight all my life despite eating like a pig. I had very low body fat percentage. I had extremely high calcium levels on a hair test, which indicated a calcium shell. Id suggest a hair test to help determine mineral balance. ... ... Anyway, last year I followed recommendations from the hair test to avoid anything with calcium and vitamin K, and started supplementing vitamin E, and various other combinations. I took ’super adrenal fatigue’ and ’adrenal rebuilder’, and trace elements ’vitamin E plus’ and lived on basically pea protein powder fruit d ...   [retrieve this message]
        • HI how do I find out which supps are right for me?? I’m a f...   indig0girl   4y

HI how do I find out which supps are right for me?? I’m a fast oxidiser protein type and I have to say I can’t believe the difference in only a few days this diet has made to my digestion. I had IBS and other probs I reckon I must have mineral imbalances from years of eating too much grain and vege and fruit...I thought I was eating healthy! how can i find info on supps for me?? ... Cheers ... ... Lisa   [End]
  • Your experiences with finding your personal fuel mix?   dubois800   5y  C

I’ve just read Dr. Wolcott’s book and am on Day 3 of the restricted carb diet to find my ”personal fuel mix”. I’m trying to bring myself to eat yet more eggs or bacon, and just feel sick because I want something less heavy like oatmeal. My guts feel awful. ... ... I’m questioning whether it’s really such a good idea to not only go without things like oatmeal and quinoa (I’m wheat-free, dairy-free except for kefir, and sugar-free already thanks to having been on an anti-candida diet for months), but also almost all vegetables -- even though this is only supposed to last for a week until I start ...   [retrieve this message]
  • kelp causing rash, b complex causing headaches   inspiraller   6y  C

...and zinc causes fatigue. ... ... I’ve been doing really well on Dr Wilsons supplements. I was taking the rebuilder and super adrenal stress formula. I only took 1 of each with each meal. I was also taking vitamin e 400iu 2 times a day and 1g vitamin c with water 3 times a day. My energy boosted and i have been able to go back to work after suffering from chronic fatigue for the last year. I have also managed to gain a stone in weight which is fantastic for me as i have had low body fat percentage for years. The only problem is that after taking his formula I started developing a rash on my w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Metabolic Typing test   Viesia   6y

I am very new to this forum. I just started to look into Metabolic Typing to help myslef with some health problems. ... ... I want to find out what is my metabolic typing. I was thinking to use Mercola test but than I started to read about Dr Kelleys. ... ... I have been trying to cure myself for quite some time. I have spent a lot of money trying to do it. I just need to find a test that could help me to establish my metabolic type. ... ... Can somone tell me please what would be the best test to take? Should I get Dr Kelleys book and do it myself? should I use Mercola test? Please help me. The ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try a tissue hair mineral analysis - a good guideline   inspiraller   6y

I know how it feels to be trying one thing after the next to overcome an ongoing problem. I have been trying to cure my gut pain for the last 7 years. Over the last 3 I have been bouncing back and forth on here asking advice, even giving advice. Gradually I have further improved my condition, and now gradually narrowing down my range of symptoms in other problems. ... ... I first heard about metabolic typing after having a hair mineral analysis done by trace elements lab. For 50 pounds, they give a report of essential elements and toxic element levels. Within the report they include a summary o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Metabolic Typing test   Viesia   6y

Thanks for the information. I will definitively do the Hair analysis.   [End]
  • Warning with the Red Wine Spit Test: Dont let it dry out a...   smuse   6y  C

When the spit dries out, if mites are presant, they will get up and run to the nearest moisture. And even if they get crushed through the spitting, there still may be eggs presant. ... ... Lets be careful, until we are fore sure....please   [End]
  • Hair mineral analysis - elevated levels - opposite cases   inspiraller   6y  C

Hi ... ... FRIENDS HAIR TEST - EXTREMELY ELEVATED POTASSIUM - OVERWEIGHT ... My friend has a very elevated potassium level and an elevated sodium level, but average calcium and low magnesium. In the book - Nutritional Balancing - it indicates a fast metabolic type with inversion, but Dr D L Watts has classified a type 4 slow metabolic. she is quite overweight. ... ... MY HAIR TEST - EXTREMELY ELEVATED CALCIUM - UNDERWEIGHT ... My test has revealed extremely elevated calcium, average magnesium, with low potassium and low sodium. In the book - Nutritional Balancing it indicates a slow-mixed oxidation and/or ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Acid/Alkaline concerns on High Protein diet   Tzaddi   6y  C

I am new to the Metabolic Typing Diet-- a High Protein, Slow Oxidizing Type with Blood type A-- and am having heartburn for the first time in years. A naturopath told me I was ”too alkaline,” and that is substantiated by this diet’s typing, because ”high protein” types tend to have high alkalinity. If this is true, then why is my urine testing ”acidic’ now? And why am I having heartburn from following a diet that’s supposed to be good for me? Any ideas? ... ... ... ... ????   [End]
    • ... ... I am like you, protein type and blood type a. I fu...   arnouldc   6y

... ... I am like you, protein type and blood type a. I function well on the protein/veggie diet but it also makes me acidic. I don’t know what the natureopath was talking about you being too alkaline- maybe she meant you need more acids to alkalize? I also test acidic though, and here is how I have recently helped my really bad acid/gerd: ... ... DGL Licorice, available at health stores is natural and works well ... Pickled Plum - Umeboshi Plum also available at health stores, and natural ... ... Try those and your heartburn should be fixed.   [End]
      • Thanks for your reply. However, I am not interested in tak...   Tzaddi   6y

Thanks for your reply. However, I am not interested in taking anything to alleviate heartburn. I am interested in NOT HAVING heartburn. ... ... I have started taking enzymes to help with the increased amount of protein and that seems to make a difference. ... ... Re’ ”too alkaline”-- the Naturopath determined that from one of those special health computers in my first visit. Since then I have read that being ”too alkaline” is a characteristic of fast oxidizers. I have no idea what ”too alkaline” refers to because in my case, it certainly is NOT saliva or urine, and I have not returned to that N ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A must read.   #70942   6y  C

This has probably been on the internet for a while but I finally just then decided to read it. This could explain why there is so much controversy in the health industry. Plasticat. I think you may definitely benefit from this if you have not yet considered it. I bit of a read but worth it. ... ... ... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2002/12/28/metabolic-typing-part-two.aspx ... ... ... To Succeed at Any Diet, You Must Know Your Metabolic Type: Part 2 ... ... ... Part 2 of 2 (Part 1) ... ... By William Wolcott, Founder, The Healthexcel System of Metabolic Typing ... Author, The Metabolic Typing Die ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Protein types avoid broccoli? what else?   natural-power   6y

I have read on Mercola website that he is also a protein type, and that he generally AVOIDS broccoli... It steers him in the wrong metabolic direction. ... ... I can’t find the reason or cause that broccoli does this, does anyone know??? ... ... I also am definitely willing to hear what other vegetables perhaps a protein type might wish to avoid?   [End]
  • Mercola's Book   natural-power   6y

Hello, I am considering the book my Mercola. I’m just wondering about it!! I am curious as to other sites, tests, books, etc.. that may be better in helping me determine my type and moving forward with this plan. Thanks ya’ll.. Charlie   [End]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   adtumbler   6y  C

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • Dr. Kelly on DR??? Wolcott   Celcius   7y

... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=500766#i ...   [End]
  • fast and slow oxidizers   pb3046   7y

... http://drlwilson.com/Articles/Oxidation%20Types%201104.htm ... ... ... SLOW AND FAST OXIDATION ... ... by Dr. Lawrence Wilson ... ... © June 2007, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc. ... ... ... ... ... ... Metabolic typing is a central concept in hair analysis interpretation and the science of nutritional balancing. There are many systems of metabolic typing. These include the ancient Chinese 5-element theory, the yin-yang classification and the triune Ayurvedic and Indian methods of classifying people. ... ... This article focuses on a more modern biochemical classification that is not unlike yin and yang in some ways. It i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • from: ... ... http://www.arltma.com/OxidationTypesNews.htm...   Growing Gratitude   5y

from: ... ... http://www.arltma.com/OxidationTypesNews.htm ... ... ... Metabolic typing is a central concept in hair analysis interpretation and the science of nutritional balancing. The term ‘oxidation types’ originated with Dr. George Watson, PhD, a researcher at UCLA. He wrote a fascinating book entitled, Nutrition and Your Mind, and a second book entitled, Personality Strength and Psychochemical Energy. Dr. Watson discovered two metabolic types, first by using odor tests and later by using blood tests. He found that the blood pH of fast oxidizers was slightly more acidic than that of slow oxid ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Some people fit NONE of those categories   North   31mo

Well, some people fit NONE of those ”oxidizer” categories, which makes me wonder if this system only works for a subsection of the population, despite the statements of the original creators of the theory. ... ... I have very obvious signs of both slow and fast oxidation. Oh well!   [End]
  • autonomic typing   pb3046   7y

... http://drlwilson.com/Articles/metabolic%20typing.htm ... ... ... METABOLIC TYPING ... ... ... ... ... Assessing metabolic type is most helpful in clinical practice to recommend diet and supplementary nutrients. Balancing the oxidation rate is most useful to increase energy, reduce stress on the body and assist toxic metal elimination. Methods of assessment include blood, hair and urine tests, heart rate variability, questionnaires, oriental diagnosis (pulse, tongue, color) and others. Many times the assessments do not correlate with each other. This article sorts out basic concepts and presents a simp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Metabolic Typing Tests   HealthyHappyHippy   8y

Does anyone actually have, or otherwise can provide me with a link to, a free metabolic typing test that encorporates all the different types and not just the four common ones found in the book. ... ... I find it most frustrating that the author talks about all the different Metabolic types then only allows you to find out which of the four common types you are most like. He goes on about how you need to provide nutrition appropriate to your individual type - but then omits the detail which would allow you to accurately determine your type! Incredible. ... ... Anyway, if anyone has information whi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am a metabolic typing advisor. I went throught similar f...   dnels44   8y

I am a metabolic typing advisor. I went throught similar frustrations before I began learning the programs. Now that I have certified in the programs and become an advisor I understand why the free tests produce vague results. ... ... In order to get the answers you are looking for you will need to speak with an advisor. ... ... If you have additonal questions let me know. Here is my email: dusten@corefitnessenhancement.com   [End]
    • Hi and I sure understand your frustration. ... ... The bes...   thebirdlady   7y

Hi and I sure understand your frustration. ... ... The best test (and the one I’m really happy with) is on the Dr. Mercola website. ... It costs about $75.00 and takes an hour. Included is a membership in the private mt forum led by a naturopath on Dr. M’s staff who has been on MT for 4 years. ... ... the computerized test is a result of cooperation between Dr. Mercola and Wolcott. ... Wolcott’s original test cost several hundred dollars and about 1,000 if you included the consultations (which we get in our forum). ... ... I never implemented MT correctly until being a part of the forum. There are so many th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New to MT, Dr. Wolcott's book and HealthExcel showed differ...   irvingcg79   8y

Hello, ... ... A month ago I read Dr. Wolcott’s book and after completing the MT test, results showed I am a Mixed Type. Then I took HealthExcel’s test, and it came out I am Parasympathetic Dominant (Protein Type). How could I better know which test results are correct in order to follow the right diet. ... ... Also, where could I find some tips to know what minerals I need supplement in order to balance my PH, according to my type? ... ... I am so new to MT, and there is so much information that I do not what to start with. ... ... I live in Mexico, and am very interested in taking care of my own health. I h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wolcott’s book warns that metabolic typing questionaries on...   LokiC2   6y

Wolcott’s book warns that metabolic typing questionaries only tell you what your type is ”today”. For example, I’m an extreme fast oxidative dominate. But if I eat the correct diet, many of the ”symptoms” that lead to that classification will shift towards a more mixed classification. For example, I will not have strong food cravings, I’ll have more energy, I’ll have less desire for salty foods and so on all of which will reduce the scoring that lead to the original metabolic type classification. ... ... If I’ve been eating a diet for a extreme fast oxidiser dominate and I score a more mixed ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can I be a protein type with bloodtype A?   #56714   8y

I have in the past (4-6 years ago)done really well on a high protein-low carb diet. I felt better on it than I had in 25 years. When I had my 3rd baby 2 years ago, I asked the hospital what my bloodtype was. I was told I was A positive. (hospital error? ) My dad is O. He says to stick to high pro-low carb since I felt so great on it. What do you all think? Will I be setting myself up for problems down the road? ... Thanks! ... Zobo   [End]
    • I’m also a protein type and blood type A+. As a student, I ...   chava   8y

I’m also a protein type and blood type A+. As a student, I tried to be a vegetarian (this was before I was aware of the existence of metabolic typing or blood type diets). It didn’t work at all for me (weight gain, high blood pressure, high triglycerides...). Now my diet is mainly meat and a lot of vegetables and I have no health problems. ... ... Here’s interesting criticism of the blood type diet: ... ... http://www.westonaprice.org/bookreviews/eat_right.html   [End]
      • I originally learned this from Chava. I am a protein type t...   hanna   8y

I originally learned this from Chava. I am a protein type too, but don’t know my bloodtype. ... I am a pitta according to Ayurveda and ate a lot fruit, veggies and grain. ... I put the protein back in at lunchtime and have only 1 fruit a day and a little bit of grain. My problem was high triglycerides. Afterwards I also read about it on a pH website. ... In June I will have a cholesterol test and find out how I am doing. ... ... I always felt well on Atkins type diets, but then changed to more vegetarian and my Ayurveda body type eating. So now I am back to meat but do foodcombining.   [End]
        • My tri-glycerides are down   hanna   7y

For the first time since 2002, now 109, before between 300-400. Now I have to work on lowering LDL and raising HDL.   [End]
        • Re: Can I be a protein type with bloodtype A?   indig0girl   4y

HI I know this is an old thread but i have just found this site! I too am blood type A and for most of the last 20 years I have followed a high carb low meat diet, thinking it was healthy!! Well... I have ended up with IBS , major fatigue and rheumatoid arthritis eating that way. I have discovered I am a protein type. I have lost about 20 kilos in three months following a high protein anti-candida diet. I had more energy but the RA got worse and my IBS was no better. SInce I eliminated garlic onions lemons limes broccolli leeks kale tomatoes potatoes ginger and green tea and started eating ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Can I be a protein type with bloodtype A?+edit   hanna   4y

Congratulations! Sometimes the old messages are only being read by the old posters if they are still around. ... I got an alert that you posted. ... ... Edit: JUst realized you eat fish every day, you better read up on that since fish has a lot of mercury. ... Put fish in the searchbox (check All Forums) may be you can find information about it.   [End]
  • Help with starting the Metabolic Typing Diet   Benedict   8y

... I’m about to start the Metabolic Typing Diet (I am a protein type), based on the book by the same name. In the 12 steps that are suggested it doesn’t indicate when I should start incorporating either dairy-based products (i.e. cheese, yoghout, etc) or fruit from my allowable food chart. It only talks about proteins (eggs are mentioned though) and low-starch carbs and then later on to adding a higher proportion of low-starch carbs and then eventually to higher starch carbs. ... ... Would someone be able to fill in the missing parts for me? ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • Pancreatin supplements???   #16872   8y

I recently got hold of the ”One Answer to Cancer” - I was afraid I had a skin cancer growing in on the left side of my face and was having facial pain nearby and in the ear cannal. I had, had a melanoma type skin lesion removed from that site 6 months prior. I rushed out to my local health food store and bought some Pancreatin supplements made by NOW Foods. NOW Foods product seem to have high amounts of trypsin and chymotrypsin enzymes compared to many other pancreatin or enzymes supplements that I looked at. Anyway, I started taking these enzymes and the pain, tightness and pressure ea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Folks familiar with Dr. Kelley's system, please read...   #56617   8y

Hi. I have just finished the labor-intensive ”Self Test For the Metabolic Types” by Dr. Kelley. ... ... I am asking this question in the hope of saving time while I try to understand where to go next, and what to do to help myself. ... ... I feel that time is of the essense. My joint and muscle pain level is high. No headaches though, thank God.. ... ... So here is the question: ... ... According to Dr. Kelley, I am a Functional Type 1 with a Metabolic Subtype of 10. ... I am having trouble concentrating enough to figure out what I should eat to rebuild and regenerate my metabolism. ... ... What the blazes (According ...   [retrieve this message]
    • His system can be complicated. Here’s a different approach....   #34998   8y

His system can be complicated. Here’s a different approach. (1) Take the basic metabolic typing test, deterime if you are Protein, Carb or Mixed. (2) Go to the Blood Type Forum here at CureZone. (3)Eat the specific foods per your blood type in the carb, fat, protein proportions per your Metabolic Type. ... ... Very easy and effective!   [End]
      • This only works for the slow oxidizers. Be ware...there is...   thebirdlady   8y

This only works for the slow oxidizers. Be ware...there is no easy MT. ... I am a fast oxidizer dominant and parasympathic; purines become a huge part of my MT diet. So I eat high purine proteins and vegitables. The ratios of protein, to fat, to carb also vary for each type. ... ... Suzanne   [End]
    • Hi... ... I’ve been down the path you are on (I started MT ...   thebirdlady   8y

Hi... ... I’ve been down the path you are on (I started MT about 2 years ago). I suggest you join the MT program by Dr. Mercola. Go to http://www.mercola.com and somewhere on the front page there should be a sign up for the mt online test and 3 months in the private forum with a naturopath trained in MT who helps us. ... ... you receive a very detailed eating plan, w/specific foods and charts to measure and tweak your diet. ... ... Mercola ”bought” the right to modify Wolcott’s online testing system. ... ... I think this whole thing cost about $70.00 and it is so worthwhile! ... ... Let me know what you decid ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What thebirdlady says is correct, the blood type diet doesn...   chava   8y

What thebirdlady says is correct, the blood type diet doesn’t work at all if you are a fast oxidizer (I’m one myself), but Kelley’s systems takes this into account. ... ... What I don’t understand is that you say that you are type 1, subtype 10. According to the e-book I have (which is the one on his cancer cure, but which also deals with metabolic typing), type 1 contains the subtypes 1, 4 and 6, while type 2 contains subtypes 2, 5 and 7 and type 3 contains 3, 8, 9 and 10. So there’s no type 1 subtype 10. Or does he use a different classification system in his other book? ... ... Could you specify ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Chava: where did u get Dr. Kelley's ebook? n/m   thebirdlady   8y
      • Oh Thank You!   #56617   8y

Hi Chava, ... ... I had given up on this process and on this thread because I couldn’t find anyone experienced with it.. ... ... *Thank you* for responding.. ... ... I think he may be using a different process in the ”Self Test” book. He states in the book that one’s subtype is a further refinement of the functional type (p. 73), bu somewhere in there he also states (IIRC) that the subtype represents a deviation from the desired original functional type. ... ... So I was left with the impression that the Subtype is a temporary digression from the basic Functional Type, which one should strive to return to, an ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I’m afraid I’m not familiar with the classification system ...   chava   8y

I’m afraid I’m not familiar with the classification system he uses in his self test book. I tried finding some information about it on the web, but there doesn’t seem to be any available for free. ... ... If you can tell me in words what is implied by ”functional type 10” and ”subtype 1”, then I can try to find out for you what your diet should be. For example, do the test results say anything about being a sympathetic (= mainly vegetarian), parasympathetic (= mainly carnivore) or balanced (= mixed) type? And do they speak about being a slow (= mainly carbs), fast (= mainly protein and fat) or ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Number 56617 whatever you are doing it sounds like it is ma...   Celcius   8y

Number 56617 whatever you are doing it sounds like it is making you highly acidic, with all the joint and muscle pain you are. I would check out pH balancing and alkalizing, mineralizing and oxygenizing your system! Being acidic leaves you open to all kinds of complications and potential disease! ... ... -DC+   [End]
            • That’s correct, but you also have to keep in mind that the ...   chava   8y

That’s correct, but you also have to keep in mind that the same food can have a different effect on your pH depending on your metabolic type. See: ... ... http://www.euroamericanhealth.com/met.html ... ... For example, as a fast oxidizer, I eat a lot of vegetables to get my alkalizing minerals, as I don’t do well on (more than a small amount of) fruit. ... ... I have asked this on Ask Moreless and, although he stresses much more the quality of the food, like for example for fruit ripe or not, in order to determine whether it will be alkalizing or acidifying, he agreed with it that your metabolic type do ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Does it matter ! If you test for a certain type and it make...   Celcius   8y

Does it matter ! If you test for a certain type and it makes you ill or acidic its the wrong diet for you! The test are designed to fill the bill for every single person that takes it! Its hardly specific and infallible. Plain and simple if you test for a certain type and this diet makes you acidic it is wrong! The best test to decide what foods to eat is through listening to your body, the next is through the use of pH test stix ! If the food makes you sick or if the test stix tell you that you are acidic then make the appropriate changes , do not stick to a diet simply because it says to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Vinegar: is there an alternative for us High Purine folks?   thebirdlady   8y

Hi All, ... Today is my 13th day on the intense version of the high purine way of eating. I’m basically eating organ meats, some red and high purine veggies only: cauliflower, asparagus, celery and mushrooms (spinach is not in season here) ... ... I’m ”missing” the spicey/tasty foods but this sure is working! I have no cravings, feel really good, sleep deeper etc. So they are right...this really works for me. ... ... Having said that: I use a lot of vinegar in my food prep! And I find it in almost all the ”wild” game recipes too. Vinegar and lemon or lime juice get used a great deal. ... So... is t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Suzanne, ... Some comments from Aajonus Vanderplanitz, a...   MightyLucky   8y

Hi Suzanne, ... Some comments from Aajonus Vanderplanitz, a highly respected raw food consultant,about using vinegar on meats. ... ... ”Seafood and fowl may be marinated in citrus juice. If red meats are marinated in lemon or lime juices or vinegar, often the protein is converted to fuel or solvent rather than for regeneration and cellular reproduction. We obtain more than enough fuel from fat. We should preserve our meat-protein for cellular reproduction. One or two tablespoons of lemon or lime juice or vinegar may be mixed with fat 10 minutes prior to mixing with red meats. Some people say that ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you Linda! ... that helps to visualize the conversion...   thebirdlady   8y

Thank you Linda! ... that helps to visualize the conversion of protein by vinegar and citrus. ... ... And thank you for introducing me to Aajonus Vanderplanitz! What a great resource for any of us high purines who have raw urges! ... ... I’m still looking for something to marinate my heart in...I’m using Sally Fallon’s organ recipes (they rock!) but they all use vinegar and lemon juice. ... ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... ... Blessings, ... Suzanne   [End]
        • Suzanne, ... Not that I have any idea what I’m talking abou...   Sixela   8y

Suzanne, ... Not that I have any idea what I’m talking about.........but would soy sauce work instead of vinegar? Or some dry white wine, like a sherry? And, we MT Protein types are supposed to use vinegar sparingly, right? Well, the food police won’t haul us away if we use it now and then, will they? I’m doing great on this MT diet and have used vinegar several times. I’ve not seen where it has hurt me. ... ... Cheers, ... ... Robin   [End]
        • Look into EM. ... ... http://www.eminfo.info ... ... ht...   Qwer   8y

Look into EM. ... ... http://www.eminfo.info ... ... http://www.scdworld.com ... ... It is fermented molasses. ... ... You can also look at the yahoo group, EM-Health ... ... I know the author of eminfo follows, at least partly, a raw paleolithic diet, and has used EM to preserve meat.   [End]
  • High Purine, Fast Oxidizers..check out this raw paleo websi...   thebirdlady   8y

Hi fellow high purine types... ... ... I fell across this site and want to share it. Eating almost all high purine meat has me all worried about stuff like parasites, lack of antioxidants etc. this website has broadened my perspective... perhaps it will be useful to others... ... ... http://www.rawpaleodiet.org/ ... Cheers, ... Suzanne ... Fast Oxidative Dominant   [End]
  • Fermentation   #61878   8y

Brand new to this forum. Have been on MT diet for 3 weeks now with amazing results. Am interested in fermenting of allowed veggies for protein type. Any help would be appreciated. ... ... Thanks, ... ... Robin   [End]
    • Hi Robin! ... What are your veggies? (there are 4 differen...   thebirdlady   8y

Hi Robin! ... What are your veggies? (there are 4 different protein types w/different veggie lists). ... I want to do this too! I’m a high purine so my veggies are green beans, asparagus, cauliflower, spinach. None of these are in any of my ferment books but they say you can ferment any veggie. ... ... RE: How to info.... ... 1. Start w/Sally Fallon’s Nourishing Traditions... that book rocks! ... ... 2. Also, here’s a great fermentation site to consider since all protein types can have kiefer, yogurt etc. as their part 3 foods. I ferment my kiefer from raw goats milk. ... ... http://users.sa.chariot.net.au/ ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Suzanne, ... Thanks for your response. We are the same f...   Sixela   8y

Hi Suzanne, ... Thanks for your response. We are the same for allowed veggies on MT diet. Our list of allowed veggies is fairly limited, sadly. I don’t know how one would go about fermenting spinach........ha ha ha. But green beans and cauliflower???? Perhaps. Let me know how you make out with that. ... How do you make kefir? And how much of it can you have each day? Like about a 1/4 of a cup or something? I live in a very rural part of upstate NY and am surronded by dairy farms. But some politcian ruled that it is illegal to sell raw milk in this state. Makes me angry. Farmers around me probabl ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Green beans ferment just fine . . . but personally I much p...   judy g   8y

Green beans ferment just fine . . . but personally I much prefer to use beans that are not quite mature and have not gotten too plump.   [End]
          • Judy, ... Hey, great. Would you be kind enuf to share your ...   Sixela   8y

Judy, ... Hey, great. Would you be kind enuf to share your recipe with us? ... ... Thanks, ... ... Robin   [End]
            • Sorry not to respond sooner! ... ... Start with sterilized...   judy g   8y

Sorry not to respond sooner! ... ... Start with sterilized quart jars. Put in 2-4 cloves of garlic and a couple of sprigs of dillweed (it would probably amount to about 2 tablespoons). Stuff the jar with raw green beans leaving about 1 1/2 inches empty at the top. ... ... Add EITHER: 2 tablespoons of sea salt (good quality) ... ... OR: ... ... 1 tablespoon of sea salt PLUS ... 4 tablespoons of whey ... ... (I do the latter, getting whey by draining yogurt through cheesecloth.) ... ... Add spring water, leaving 1 inch empty at the top. ... ... Leave the jar(s) at room temperature for about 2-3 days. Ideally, this would be i ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Judy.. have you tried fermenting spinach, cauliflower, aspa...   thebirdlady   8y

Judy.. have you tried fermenting spinach, cauliflower, asparagus? ... ... Thanks so much for your info on green beans! ... Suzanne   [End]
            • cauliflower, green beans...   SqueakyClean   8y

There is a pickled thing widely eaten in Malaysia called Achar. ... I am pretty sure you could make a raw fermented version. ... It has green beans, cauliflower, cucumber, small amount of carrots, ginger, garlic, chili powder, sesame seeds. You could omit whichever of those things you aren’t allowed to have. Basically a kimchi but with different veggies, plus sesame seeds. It tastes really good! Just an idea.   [End]
        • Re: Fermentation   thebirdlady   8y

Hi Robin, ... Kiefer recipe is at: ... ... http://users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html#obtaining-kefir-grains ... ... If you can’t get raw milk then use good organic milk :( ... Kiefer is our part 3 food; since I’m in phase one I’m only drinking 2 oz of kiefer aftr dinner. But as I get more stablized I hope to increase a bit and add a fermented veggie w/each meal. ... ... Suzanne   [End]
          • Suzanne, ... Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. You say ...   Sixela   8y

Suzanne, ... Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. You say you are on phase 1 of the diet. What do you mean by ”phase 1?” I’m on the diet too but was unaware that there were phases???? Did I miss something? As ususal? ... ... Thanks, ... Robin   [End]
            • Phase one of MT   thebirdlady   8y

Hi Robin, ... I’m calling this first part phase one, where we commit to only eat our primary foods 1 and 2, with a little bit of 3’s for 2 weeks to see how we feel. At some point we can then start adding one food or spice in to test how it affects us. They call this ”tweaking” or ”fine tuning”.. so I call that part 2. ... ... I don’t think you missed anything. ... ... Cheers, ... Suzanne   [End]
        • Milk -- NYS   fsnaturelady   8y

Hi, Robin -- what part of NYS? I live just across from Buffalo and own four cow shares in East Aurora. Also, last summer, we drove to the Finger Lakes and bought milk at the farm -- each farm also has pasture-fed beef. Let me know and I’ll post their addresses for you. Actually, if you go to the Weston A. Price site, you can find farms in NYS which sell milk or sell cow shares. There are several. ... ... fsnaturelady   [End]
          • Hi Naturelady, ... I’m from Buffalo, born and raised there....   Sixela   8y

Hi Naturelady, ... I’m from Buffalo, born and raised there. Currently live in Eastern NY at the base of the Adirondack mountains on the Vermont border. Plenty of dairy farms all around me but none of them are organic. I know I could get milk from any number of farmers near by but they all use growth hormone and the cows are grain fed in the winter. I don’t think you can mail milk but maybe. ... ... Take care, ... ... Robin   [End]
            • Did you check the Weston A. Price site? There are addition...   fsnaturelady   8y

Did you check the Weston A. Price site? There are additions all of the time so you might be lucky. You can mail milk, but it is frozen (not great) and heavy!! I think that frozen cream and butter are mailed more often. I have a couple of addresses of farms in PA and TN that mail cream and butter, unfrozen in dry ice. ... ... fsnaturelady   [End]
  • I just bought: heart, elk, wild boar !!!!   thebirdlady   8y

I am a high purine MT and on day 8 of the elimination diet. I am so bored eating red meat and liver I bought some heart, elk chops, wild boar and passed on the venison sausage (which they tell me is very, very good! ) ... ... I marinated and cooked the heart per Sally Fallon’s recipe in Nourishing Traditions...and it is AWESOME! Totally rocks. Heart is really benign..no strong flavor and a nice texture. Next time I’m going to stuff it and bake it...lots of our grandmothers cooked heart that way. Ofcourse I have to stuff it with nuts etc. and no bread. ... ... I’ll post about the wild boar and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New Option: Online test, private forum and 14 cd set for 89...   thebirdlady   8y

I’ve been doing MT for about 2 years based on reading etc. and finally found a program that is affordable and I am already making changes for the better because of the new/clarified information. ... ... Dr. Mercola has teamed up with Bill Wolcott, modified his HealthExcel software to a one hour questionaire online with 14 cds of info about MT. (There’s also a lot of info for free at Dr. Mercola’s website). ... They have some really useful tools (like a checklist you fill out 2 hours after eating a meal) etc. that really is helping me fine tune my diet. ... ... I can certainly recommend this... ... go to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr. Kelley's Self Test for the Different Metabolic Types bo...   mozart134   8y

Does anybody know that this product is still avalible (Dr. Kelley’s Self Test for the Different Metabolic Types)or is it a dead link,has anybody brought it?ive sent afew emails to the person,but ive had no reply,i like to know before i spend the cash ... ... heres the link ... ... http://www.federalobserver.com/catalog/description.php?II=109&UID=20060326095... ... ... Thanks Mozart134   [End]
    • Hi Mozart :) ... ... The link is for real.. I just ordered...   ladylove   8y

Hi Mozart :) ... ... The link is for real.. I just ordered the book from them and got it. ... ... It took ’em a week or so to get back to me, but once they did it was OK. ... I left a message on their contact # listed on the page. ... ... Stay healthy, ... ... Ladylove   [End]
  • Dr. Kelley's Self Test For The Different Metabolic Types......   #56617   8y

Does anyone happen to have an ISBN# for this book? I am not finding one, maybe there isn’t one. If someone has it could you please post it? Thanks. ... ... Stay Healthy   [End]
  • Biobalance 2   WV   8y

I wonder if any one can help me, ... I’m trying to research into balancing the ph of the body. According to Robert Young foods are set at a particular ph value. But the way the system assimilates the foods through its various mechanisms is not taken into consideration. I’ve learnt that the Oxidation system typically produces the reverse of the Autonomic System for Ph food values (which is much closer to Young’s ph values). ... ... My questions are: ... ... 1)Is it this simple , i.e these two systems produce opposing ph values in all foods and minerals, e.g meat will acidify one system and alkalize the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr Kelly's Cancer Book   Dave39   8y

I’ve just finished reading Dr. Kelly’s Book One Answer to Cancer, but it’s the online ... ... version (reviewed after 32 years). You can download it here.... ... ... http://www.drkelley.com/CANLIVER55.html ... ... ... This is an excellent read, absolutely amazing, it talks about completely cleansing your system and i would recommend anyone to read this book if you’re interested in health. It talks about the importance of Metabolic Typing Diet. I only really read up to the metabolic typing part so it never took me long to read it at all. One thing i did notice that he recommends taking quite a few pills (v ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Metobolic typing Dr Kelley Programme   8766   9y

have read One Answer to cancer but cannot seem to find the self-help test for diff metobolic types -where can i find this and are there any United kingdom practitioners who could support me ... ... thank you   [End]
  • Newly typed metablic typing not working   twinx   9y

I’ve been suffering from hypoglycemia, candida, asthma and allergies most of my life. I’ve been working on my health for about 10 years and although I had most chronic conditions “under control,” my health has not improved considerably. In the summer I learned about metabolic typing and after reading several books, I found the only practictioner in my area: a nutritionist who trained in the Dr. Krystal system and apprenticed with Dr. Young. After testing and live blood analysis, she put me on a group II diet and a supplement program 6 weeks ago. But I have been having a lot of problems wit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Well diet isnt everything twinx! With your history and symp...   Thorn   9y

Well diet isnt everything twinx! With your history and symptomology I would look into the cleanses with priority on the liver cleanse! ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=447&t=62013 ...   [End]
    • For the research I’ve been doing, maybe you should try the ...   #40770   8y

For the research I’ve been doing, maybe you should try the Mercola Metabollic typing (diet). There’s a lot I don’t agree with Dr. Young. If you ’search’ metabolic typing, you’ll find lots more. ... ... You may be allergic to certain grains or proteins. Maybe you should even get some blue-green algae, such as E3Live or Klamuth Lake Manna. ... ... Hope that helps.   [End]
  • Metabolic Type Slow 1 Diet   #52002   9y

My doctor did a hair analysis to test for heave metals. After my visit, I noticed my report said that I am a Metabolic Type Slow 1. I left before I could ask him what this meant and what foods are optimal for me for weight loss in particular. Does anyone know? or where I can find this info? I have a feeling my doc won’t know since he was just looking for heavy metal toxicity. thanks!   [End]
  • HealthExcel program bogus???   #24713   9y

has anyone had any good results with the HealthExcel program.I have cancer and am contemplating using this ,although I have read the controversies with the Kelly/Wolcott thing.can the Kelly program be done on ones own without the guidance of this healthExcel program--its 600.00 to get started for test and supplies and then at least 1000.00 in supplements for 1st month.Sounds like another get rich off the victim/scheme but maybe not.Was wondering if anyone who’s had experience with it could tell me whether Im wasting my time(not much time I have left) or money. ... Thank you!!!   [End]
    • No it is bogus, I would not have anything to do with these ...   Chaz   9y

No it is bogus, I would not have anything to do with these people, they are the corporate version of kelly’s program! I would look into max gersan therapy or some of the others in the link below! ... ... http://curezone.com/diseases/cancer/   [End]
      • Thanks Chaz, ... I was all excited about this at first till...   #24713   9y

Thanks Chaz, ... I was all excited about this at first till i saw the cost in this(red flag) and the controvery.Now I feel very let down--it seems every thing Ive tried (hasnt worked) and every time I see something that looks worthwhile I findout something wrong with it! ... The gerson is also practically ipossible to do on your own (unless you live on a farm and can stand all day long for 6 months by a juicer)or else pay 5000.00 a week in their clinic(also a red flag)Who on earth can afford that,unless money is no object!You dont have to be corporate to profit greedily off of cancer victims. ... D ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Yes it is just my personal opinion but after studying kelly...   Chaz   9y

Yes it is just my personal opinion but after studying kelly and walcoot an ex real estate agent with no medical background what so ever i feel these people are just out to make a buck and also out to discredit metabolic typiing in general and may even set up failure! I just dont trust them in my heart of hearts! ... Have you read about IV vita c it is not that expensive and you could do oral with large quantities! I,ll get you the link! What kind of cancer do you have and what other modalities have you considered? How is your general health? I wouild also post in the cancer forum there are o ...   [retrieve this message]
          • HI Chaz, ... I have looked into Vit. C and have read horibl...   #24713   9y

HI Chaz, ... I have looked into Vit. C and have read horible things about it (ascorbic acid) its not even Vit c but synthetically derived from cornstarch .It can even cause tumors to grow and you have to be on it for life or the cancer comes back with a vengence. ... I have stageIV breast cancer and a large tumor Im assuming on my liver(its in my abdomen.Probably alot of other places by now(been 3 years).Ive been on a strict RAW organic vegan diet (occasional wild salmon or shrimp)for 21/2 years now.No meat dairy,fowl,Have just recently ate raw eggs and flaxoil(made me bleed too much)Did macrob ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Image Embedded Options   Lapis   9y

Personally I would either get involved with the Hippocrates Institute and/or the Max Gerson Institute. ... ... Here are some audio interviews with Brian Clement of the Hippocrates Insitute which will give you a feeling for what they do, and their track record. ... ... Brian CLement ... ... http://www.hippocratesinst.com/ ... ... Here is a great documentary about Max Gerson. ... ... Max Gerson ... ... http://www.gerson.org/g_therapy/default.asp ... ...   [End]
            • Re: HealthExcel program bogus???   Chaz   9y

I do agree with Lapis advice below! However,I dont know your complete situation but there is a ... treatment with low dose chem the uses insullin potentiation, it is not main stream and uses dietary measures to assist in it! I dont see it mentioned in alternative healt sights but I cant help but ask if you ve heard of it or if you might find it useful. I can see you been through a lot and are searching for some thing with possiblities! All I can do is offer it up to you! The science seems viable but who am i to say its your decision! ... ... http://www.iptq.com/ ...   [End]
            • I see you have done a lot of different protocals but I dont...   Chaz   9y

I see you have done a lot of different protocals but I dont see any cleanses or detoxification methods! have you checked out hulda clarks parasite cleanse or the liver/gallbladder cleanses all these protocal clear out toxins and enhance your immune system! You should seriously read through the different protocal here at Curezone! Where did you read all that about vitamin C i have had great result with large doses and there is a guy at the Zone whose been doin megadoses for 30 yr! ... UT urine therapy is also a detox immune sytem rebuilder I think there is still options for you i cant quarente ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Have you tried Artemisinin? I’m trying it. Allegedly it’s...   KathyFP   9y

Have you tried Artemisinin? I’m trying it. Allegedly it’s a great breakthrough by the researchers at the Univ of Washington (Dr. Lai and Dr. Singh). Again, you have to be careful to buy the purest stuff. Holly Pharmecuticals seems to have to direct pipeline. Hepalin is the same. I have a certificate from Allergy Research that theirs is also pure. AR is only $18.95. But I still wonder about them. ... ... The protocol for the supplementation is to take 1mg/pound of body weight. Don’t eat 3-4 hours before bed, then take the 200mg or so with plain organic yogurt, organic vanilla ice cream, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: HealthExcel program bogus??? DONT THROW THE BABY OUT W...   mattnichol   9y

I will keep this brief and to the point. ... The Wolcott system of Metabolic typing is sound and certainly not any more loosely based in science than Kelly’s system. I dont want to bore you with the details but suffice it to say that I can be considered an expert on this subject and have a greater depth of knwoledge about this topic than those who have replied previously. ... However, this is not the point of my response... ... I currently have a loved one who is successfully fighting a battle with cancer and I also lost a close friend two days ago who had endured a 6 month battle with brain cancer ...   [retrieve this message]
      • No one is saying the concepts of metabolic typing is wrong!...   Chaz   9y

No one is saying the concepts of metabolic typing is wrong! We just prefer not to deal with untrustworthy people! If Kelly’s claims hold even an ounce of truth Wolcott is a liar and a thief! He may be doing things according to Kelly and of course its going to help! I also dont understand why a simple concept like metabolic typing should cost thousands of dollars to learn how to eat correctly!I suppose its of some help to the uninformed but Wolcotts program aids in keepimng that knowledge unavailable and allows them to over charge for this knowledge! How much have you spent at his clinic? A ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thank you for reminding me why I do not participate in foru...   mattnichol   9y

Thank you for reminding me why I do not participate in forum discussions. I have no interest in entering into a debate about who is the creator of Metabolic Typing or which system is ”right”. Cancer is a very serious topic and I have been affected personally by it and I was offering practical advice to someone suffering from this disease. ... To the originator of this stream. I will keep you in my prayers and I hope that you find the method that is right for you. I understand how stressfull it can be when you have so many different people offering so many different types of advice. The most i ...   [retrieve this message]
          • your telling me your elaborate expounding is not you worked...   Chaz   9y

your telling me your elaborate expounding is not you worked up! I doubt you looked into why this doubt about the legitamacy of wolcott is so appearent to us and not yourself, you are the one taking the onesided approach! Have you read Kelly’s story? Do you care? Your overpowering indignation is a usefull approach by those covering up something!   [End]
      • Hi ... ... I have just read Wolcotts book which I thought ...   robbyroo   8y

Hi ... ... I have just read Wolcotts book which I thought was excellent. Can you suggest a training in MT besides Healthexcel? ... ... Thanks   [End]
      • To the person with the well balanced response that incorpor...   #137129   3y

To the person with the well balanced response that incorporated Gersen and Metabolic typing. Both my parents died of colon cancer when I was in my early twenties. I am now 54 and follow the path of research that makes sense for my own health. Of my siblings, two have had precancerous polyps in their colons. They do not follow my preventative path that blends Gersen practices, knowledge I glean from Ruth Sackman’s FACT, my spiritual and mental health which is supported through my yoga practice. (I eat organic meats in small amounts and am one that it helps balance my system.) I just wante ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: HealthExcel program bogus???   Mike Miller   25mo

is healthxcell a fraud and get rich quick scheme or are they real????? ... ... i am not sure but further investigation into this company should be perfromed by anyone wishing to use their products based on their claims. ... the website is full of funfilled facts but are these for real? are they licensed? where does their third party reasearch come from? is it independent? ... ... all these types of questions and more should be presented in view of the scamms going on these days. ... i paid a lot of money to a company who made these types of claims and what did i receive, a lot of vitamins and suppliments ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This group appears to be copying the work of William Kelley...   treatingcancer   13mo

This group appears to be copying the work of William Kelley, but a copy is not the original, and they may not be doing all that was originally designed by him. ... ... Of the hundreds of doctors we know treating and lecturing about alternative therapies, with great success, one single issue is common to all; high dose vitamin C. The doctor who runs the longest running and most successful test for cancer, uses and recommends high dose vitamin C, and personally uses high dose vitamin C. We follow those who are successful and are able to obtain the same level of success if we follow the doctors a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Health Excel is the web site for Metabolic Typing, the ......   DewRight   31d

Health Excel is the web site for Metabolic Typing, the ... originator of which worked with Dr. William Donald Kelley, ... the well-known dentist who cured his own advanced pan- ... creatic cancer and went on to cure many, many others. ... He developed a system of metabolic typing in which he ... was able to identify at least ten metabolic types - all ... of whom require different macro and micro nutrients in ... order to stay well. The one-diet-fits-all diet for any- ... one for any reason is as passe as leeches. ... ... The Health Excel people have researched beyond what Dr. ... Kelley knew and are able to provide ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr Kellys "one answer to cancer"   curlycue   9y

Does anyone know the web address for dr. Kellys book ”one answer to cancer”? My father-in-law is terminally ill with colon cancer and supposedly doesn’t have much time. ... ... Any info is greatly appreciated! ... ... curlycue   [End]
  • how long to correct blood pH   #26967   10y

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this? How long does it take to correct blood pH imbalances?   [End]
  • Metabolic Typing and Mental Health   #26967   10y

Hi. ... I am thinking of seeking a metabolic typing evaluation to try and improve my mental health. Does anyone have experience with treating mental health problems with the metabolic typing diet approach? Or, does anyone have any advice/know of any relevant information on this subject? ... So far, all I know about it is what I have read in George Watson’s ”Nutrition and Your Mind.” ... Thanks.   [End]
    • I think being evaluated for your metabolic type can only he...   #31523   10y

I think being evaluated for your metabolic type can only help with your overall state of health, mental included. If you have exhausted other avenues, to no avail, then go for it. ... ... My brain functioning definitely improved as a result of doing metabolic typing. Getting rid of toxins (especially heavy metals) is key for better brain functioning. Also anti-candida programs helped me. Increasing Omega 3 fats in the diet also helped tremendously. ... ... But if your mental state is a result of unresolved issues from a difficult childhood, for instance, I don’t think you will find a panacea by ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi, thanks for your post. ... I have mainly tried the supp...   #26967   10y

Hi, thanks for your post. ... I have mainly tried the supplementation route, including omega-3s, B vitamins, vitamin C, and mineral supplementation (for a while it was a multimineral multivitamin thing and now some minerals like manganese, calcium, magnesium, and zinc). ... I have been tested for imbalances and have found that I have high mercury, low histamine, a zinc deficiency, and also, malabsorption. ... I have seen signicant improvement with the vitamins, but problems remain (I have mild hallucinations and social anxiety). The social anxiety is probably mostly a psychological thing. ... Most ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi, thanks for your post. ... I have mainly tried the supp...   beezo   10y

what were your ( #26967 )scart side effects of taking Primal Defence?   [End]
          • This is a letter that was inserted into a recent edition of...   #26967   10y

This is a letter that was inserted into a recent edition of Jini Patel Thompson’s book, ”The IBD Remission Diet” (it is by the author): ... ... ”On Page 108 of the IBD remission diet, I suggest that readers may want to try a product called Primal Defense after they’ve been completely healed for 3-5 months. I learned of this product from numerous readers who wrote in to let me know how well it’s worked for them. Since I couldn’t try the product myself (I’ve been pregnant or breastfeeding for four years and counting,) I questioned numerous respected naturopaths, microbiology professors and gast ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi #26967, ... ... I am a certified Healthexcel Metabolic ...   Citifit   10y

Hi #26967, ... ... I am a certified Healthexcel Metabolic Typing advisor, based in London. ... ... Just came across your msg and thought I would send a quick reply. ... ... Regarding detoxification of heavy metals, I can say that Metabolic Typing will help with this. There is a good article about this on the Dr Mercola website. The link is shown below, however for convenience I have reproduced the part that you may be most interested in: ... ... http://www.mercola.com/2004/jun/19/toxic_metals.htm ... ... ”””The critical factor determining whether or not heavy metals are retained in the body is biochemical balance ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What about this guy...?   #17596   10y

I’ve read around a bit on the ”conspiracy theories” surrounding the metabolic type protocols developed by Kelly, infiltrated by Watson, Kristal & Wolcott etc etc. ... Where these connect with Ayurvedic principles is beyond me, as of yet. ... ... One name that has failed to appear is Dr. Abravanel’s system. (no I’m not sure if its his own!) www.bodytypes.com Its based on a glandular dominance type that dictates the food you crave to stimulate various glands for unique effects. ... ... Anything on the above would be very welcome. ... ... DJ   [End]
  • Metabolic typing   Tyler   10y

I have studied Weston Price, Dr. Kelley, Wolcott, and Mercola on the metabolic typing idea. I’ve become pretty convinced that there is no single ideal diet. I think that humans are relatively adaptable so they that thrive on a range of diets. I think environment plays a role in dietary needs. I think genetics play a role in dietary needs. I think gender plays a role in dietary needs. I also think stage of life plays a role in dietary needs. Looking at Price’s research as a basis, you can see that some people that lived totally or nearly totally on animal products (game and tradition ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Tyler! ... ... RE: how do you find out if potassium is...   thebirdlady   10y

Hi Tyler! ... ... RE: how do you find out if potassium is acid forming or not: the definitive answer is a special blood ph test that Kelley and Rudolf Wiley use. Also those of us who test very high protein types (aka Hunter Gatherers) have unusual acid reactions to potassium. I am reading Rudolf Wiley’s BioBalance2 and it’s all about this issue of ph balance and metabolic typing. ... ... I am so new to this, only a couple months now but my understanding is that PH papers are not valid indicators. ... Great example is the ph papers don’t work when we’re cleansing because our body is dumping lots of ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks. I’m glad to find references to other materials tha...   Tyler   10y

Thanks. I’m glad to find references to other materials than Wolcott’s or Kelley’s. I need to get my head around this concept much more clearly that I have. ... ... Nearly all nutritional advice today makes the implicit assumption that we are all the same. In fact, we are not. Learning how to figure out what any specific individual needs could be very powerful. Thanks for the references.   [End]
  • Edited   #31523   10y

n/t ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°© ... ... I did MT (Wolcott’s version) for a couple of years. I spent a ton of money and have come to the conclusion that the theories are valid but the Healthexcel system is a money-making scam. My experience is that long-distance consultation is for the birds and that there is too large a margin for error. I would never again do the testing myself and instead would look for a competent and experienced MT practitioner (or a Schenker practitioner) with whom to work personally. I feel most of the dramatic benefits I received in the beginning were due ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: My Take on MT   rubeeeslipper   10y

Boy was this timely and I want to thank you for your perspective on the MT. I just received Wolcott’s book earlier this week and began reading it. Not a fun book to read by any means. I was going to pursue the test this weekend and probably would have moved forward with it as you did. I will now use it as a source of information and make decisions for my best approach after that. It’s even more timely that I was just told about this website this week as well and decided to check it out!   [End]
      • New to MT too - looking for an MT buddy   thebirdlady   10y

Hi.. ... I’m a couple months into MT and had similar drive in the beginning. I contacted Wolcotts Excel group but then other things started happening. ... ... I would love an MT buddy! ... ... You might look into reading Robert McFerran’s book online. He has helped me tremendously. I am a high HG, eat liver for breakfast type. ... ... I am currently doing an intense 30 day colon cleanse and looking for MT’s who have experience going on these ”alkalining” cleanse diets. My type is tested that high potassium makes me acid not alkaline. Anyway... I’m doing the vegan diet (am in the last week of a 30 day ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Suzanne, ... ... I am about one week into a cleanse rig...   rubeeeslipper   10y

Hi Suzanne, ... ... I am about one week into a cleanse right now and plan to continue for another couple of weeks. After that is done, I am going to detox my liver and then rebuild and rejuvenate my entire system. Once that’s all accomplished, I will hopefully be educated about the MT diet enough to take it on. I haven’t done the test yet and am anxious to find out what type I am. I was told about the MT diet and the Blood Type diet at the same time and took the brief test that was in the Blood Type diet book - it said I would do best on a vegan diet. I like meat! But, if it’s going to ke ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hi Kathie! ... I’m about to start a liver cleanse then a k...   thebirdlady   10y

Hi Kathie! ... I’m about to start a liver cleanse then a kidney cleanse so it will be a couple more weeks for me too. ... ... RE: determining your type. When you get Wolcott and start reading and taking the indepth test, you then discover the beginning of the frustration of being in a world of individual differences. Since no one size fits all, you start testing foods and paying attention to the effect a food has on your energy and sense of well being, 2 hours after you eat it. I finally broke down and started a food log and that’s when I began to really find the foods that are fuel for my bod ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi Suzanne, ... ... This makes me want to get started imme...   rubeeeslipper   10y

Hi Suzanne, ... ... This makes me want to get started immediately! The fact that I can actually have an energy surge after 2 hours of eating is for me. There are days when I absolutely almost fall asleep at my desk a while after eating lunch. Not bad when I have a salad with chicken or tuna on it. Today I had a rice bowl and I thought I was going to have to go find a place to lay down. I hate that. Yet, at night at home, I can eat carbs like rice and not get sleepy at all. ... ... Well, I have 4 days off and I have Wolcott’s book so I will take the test. I think I will start tonight because I ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi, ... ... I would love the links to more online MT resou...   #31523   10y

Hi, ... ... I would love the links to more online MT resources. Who is McFerran? ... ... If you need to eat liver for breakfast, why are you on a vegan diet? Is that just while you are doing the colon cleanse? ... ... What do you mean by saying you are a high HG? What does that stand for?   [End]
          • HG - what that means and links   thebirdlady   10y

Hi 31523... ... HG means I’m a Hunter Gathorer, high PURINE protein in MT. ... ... What most folks stop at is the concept of high protein. But MT has taught me that what I really need is high purine, so my main source of protein has become organ meats, sardines, pate etc. ... When I first read this I shuddered. Now I eat liver every morning for breakfast and the reason is it tanks me up on purines and 2 hours later I am sailing thru the day with high energy and feel good! ... ... I am eating a vegan diet because I am doing some serious cleansing. And even Dr. Mercola says that we HG’s need to try an ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: New to MT too - looking for an MT buddy   rovon   9y

I have a basic copy I got free and can email it to you. Just send me your addy. ... ... Kathy   [End]
    • Re: !?   #56617   8y

Thank you very very much for posting your invaluable firsthand experience. If more folks would do that, it would be a great thing :). Furthermore, it confirms my gut feelings: ... ... I also am smelling a rat with Wolcott, however I unfortunately had ordered his book before I found out some of these things, so I’ll read it anyway and see what I can glean (It hasn’t got here yet.) ... ... Dr. Kelley’s entire book is available online BTW, some good people have posted the link here.. ... ... Regards, ... 56617 ... ...   [End]
  • HG A+ Anyone else an HG A+? Need creative ideas for meals,...   thebirdlady   10y

I am newish to Metabolic Typing. Been doing this for about two months. The first day I thrived on high purines and now I eat liver for breakfast because it is real fuel for me. Some mornings I eat Sardines or stuffed eggs w/anchovies on top. ... I’m really looking for breakfast ideas big time! ... ... I have read Wolcott and Robert McFerran’s online book,and am hoping to find other HG’s, especially A+’s to share ideas and experiences on how to implement this way of eating as a real lifestyle change. I’m concerned about the lack of variety as a realistic long term way of eating. ... ... So pleas ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Quoting thebirdlady: ... ”I’m concerned about the lack of v...   cbrown   10y

Quoting thebirdlady: ... ”I’m concerned about the lack of variety as a realistic long term way of eating.” ... ... ... Hi, your metabolic type may change over time, at least according to Donald Kelley and Harold Kristal. I’m not sure if this is true in Bill Wolcott’s system or other metabolic typing diet systems... But, it seems to be one of the fundamental principles of metabolic typing. So, potentially you could be on a metabolic typing diet and your diet could still change over time. ... I think that if you are on the m.t. diet, one of the key things to make it work is to re-test your type perio ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is the purpose of the metabolic typing diet?   tallbecky   10y

What is the purpose of this diet? Is it to lose weight or just for gerneral health? ... ... I don’t need to lose weight but I have a very, very fast metabolism and a huge appetite to go with it. Actually I eat so much that it’s often awkward. Is there a way to control this? ... ... I did the ”niacin” metabolic test that cbrown gave in his post. From that I seem to have a meat-eater type metabolism. After taking the niacin the first thing which happened to me was that I got a really sharp pain in my stomach. Then my skin got hot and itchy and a little puffy. It looked like I had a rash all over my bo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kelley and Dr. Gonzalez, plus some interesting reads   cbrown   10y

I have read some of the postings here on Dr. Kelley... ... Here are two interesting links that tell about Kelley’s history and also Gonzalez’s... thought some people might find them interesting: ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/mp.asp?f=254&i=266 ... http://www.curezone.com/diseases/cancer/kelley.asp ... ... I have also recently read ”Ten Thousand Years from Eden” by Charles Wharton. It gives a thorough overview of the history of metabolic typing (although it mentions nothing about the Kelley-Wolcott controversy that has been discussed on this forum). ... ... And another one that I am reading now is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey thats great thanks alot! I will be checking into your s...   Grog   10y

Hey thats great thanks alot! I will be checking into your suggestions! But I have my doubts about the legitamacy of any one that supports Wolcott, since his medical and nutrition background is in real estate! Grog   [End]
      • Let me know what you think... I have some trouble believing...   cbrown   10y

Let me know what you think... I have some trouble believing the Kelley story just because from his writing he sounds bitter about being ostracized from the medical community. It sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.   [End]
      • Hi all, ... ... I happened to find this website earlier th...   js uk   10y

Hi all, ... ... I happened to find this website earlier this evening and have read just about all of the messages in the thread with a great deal of interest. ... ... Before I go any further I would like to say that I am a certified metabolic typing advisor with the Bill Wolcott system. Therefore you can judge for yourself if i am biased or not. ... ... I am also a personal trainer and first came accross metabolic typing around 1.5 years ago whilst reading an article that was written by Paul Chek - Paul Chek is regarded by most personal trainers as one of the worlds leading authorities on exercise and nu ...   [retrieve this message]
        • JS welcome to Curezone! Thank you for your interest! And th...   Grog   10y

JS welcome to Curezone! Thank you for your interest! And thank you for your sharing your experience with this diet or approach to healthy a lifestyle! ... If you have followed the discussions here on this forum, you’ll see that most of us where supporters of Wolcotts book and the ideas it expressed! However many of us who have pewrsued the rumors of this so called conspiracy find some of these rumors to be true and/or suspiscious! ... This forum is hoping that many people who like yourself will post here and will shed some light on this subject! ... Any proof or any convincing testimony is welco ...   [retrieve this message]
    • First time here and have read through all messages. Wow! a ...   wanitawa   10y

First time here and have read through all messages. Wow! a place where I can discuss metabolic typing. Got Metabolic Typing Diet book day before Metabolic Man,10,000 Years from Eden. Wished I’d read MM before MTD to get the overview with less science first. Since I have read George Watson’s Nutrition and Your Mind and Rudolph Wiley’s Biobalance. If I understand correctly Watson and Wiley preceeded Kelley and Wolcott. One thing that Wiley recommends that Wolcott doesn’t to my memory is that the acid type(Wolcott’s protein) eat animal protein 3 times a day with no dairy protein substitute wh ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Metabolic typing self test   felixpro   10y

I am considering some oxygen therapies and from what I have read on Dr. Mercola’s web site, I should know my metabolic type first. ... ... How do I get the information on the metabolic typing self-test? ...   [End]
    • Hi, here is an excerpt from a book I have (”The Acid-Alkali...   cbrown   10y

Hi, here is an excerpt from a book I have (”The Acid-Alkaline Balance Diet” by F. Kliment): ... ”Kelley determined metabolic type by having his patients answer hundreds of questions... but he also used a simpler test that works just as well: ... Swallow 50 mg of niacin on an empty stomach. If, within a half-hour, your skin turns red and you feel very, very hot and itchy, you have a meat-eating metabolism. If you feel warmer and have a better coor in your face, then you have a balanced metabolism. If you don’t feel anything, then you have a grain-eating metabolism.” ... ... I also remember read ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ***WARNING***   Lapis   11y

The man whopo started the Metabolic Typing Diet was Dr. Kelley when he needed to cure his own pancreatic cancer, not Dr. Wolcott or any other person who infiltrated the Kelley program (sponsered by the pharmaceutical industry) Check Wolcott’s credentials and you will see he does not have the knowledge or experience to improve the Kelley protocol. ... ... In figuring out the metabolic nuances needed to treat and reverse his cancer, Kelley was able to come up with a protocol which enabled him to help many people cure their cancers too. The cancer/pharmaceutical industry caught wind of what he d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • As Promised..   Lapis   11y

Cancer Cure ... SUPPRESSED ... ... There is no cure for the common cold. There is a very simple CURE for cancer. There is not ONE doctor in the world today who treats cancer? Historically we are repeating the very same lesson we learned in 1930. ... In caring for his diabetic patients the physician may amputate a leg, perform a liver, kidney or lung transplant and provide a Seeing Eye dog. However he is not treating DIABETES, but only the end result of diabetes. If the physician does not prescribe insulin, the missing metabolic requirement, he is not treating diabetes. Even should the physician presc ...   [retrieve this message]
      • There definately seems to be a lack of real information on ...   flowerchild59   11y

That is very interesting reading. How does one go about getting metabolic typing?   [End]
      • Lapis, ... Is Dr. Kelley’s original little book still avail...   carrot top   11y

Lapis, ... Is Dr. Kelley’s original little book still available? With all the Codex business going on to restrict access to supplements and from Dr. kelley’s letter you posted the establishment actually messing with the currently available supplements (know telling what other supplements they have also done so to) it is time to figure out how to supply our bodies with the necessary ingredients using whole food avenues like the Gerson Institute and Norman Walker used. But I need a starting point. I need to know the valid metabolic typing (Sounds like the other guy’s book is deliberately incorr ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Carrot top! Although Lapis’post are quite damning I am not ...   grog   11y

Carrot top! Although Lapis’post are quite damning I am not ready to throw the concepts of the book out the window yet! I have visited Dr. Kelly’s web sites and he seems to be promoting a vegetarian type diet for every one to cure cancer! I do believe that juicing to be very curative but not as a lifetime protocol for myself at least. The test in the book diagnosed me as a high purine protein type which is right on for me as iI have been on the Atkins diet for several years. If i start consume to many carbs I become sick, anecdotal I know but this book seems to be so right to my way of loo ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Well I have found a better site that covers Kelly’s protoca...   grog   11y

Well I have found a better site that covers Kelly’s protocal in complete. I believe Kelly is telling the truth About his metabolic typing claims,and I am finding virtually nothing on wolcott and fahey. A real estate salesmen yuk my most unfavorite people,greedy liars, at least most of the ones I have ever had to deal with! I am sorting through much info and when I get a more vivid picture, as I add more pieces to the puzzle I will post them as I obsorb them. Gobble Gobble Grog   [End]
            • Thanks grog for your research into this matter. Connecting...   Lapis   11y

Thanks grog for your research into this matter. Connecting the dots is time consuming. I have brought some damning info into this puzzle which needs more exploration. Wolcott’s work (if it was indeed his or if he was just a front name) could use a critical alanysis by someone who understands fully, variations on metobolic typing and a compararive to Kelley’s tried and true system. Interesting to note that Kelley’s sytem has been lost in a sea of Wolcott’s popularity of his sexy book. ... ... Again I would add that many alternative practitioners may have been inadvertantly duped by this ques ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I would love to hear what Mercola has to say about this. Th...   grog   11y

I would love to hear what Mercola has to say about this. There is only small referances about wolcott himself on Mercola site but he does talk about actually meeting him at a convention of some sort. I also can’t seem to find an e mail addy to personally contact him. However Doctors Gonzalos and Isaac are at this moment using Kelly’s protocal in treating cancer at his offices in New York and are excepting patients for there very succesfull and promising treatments. Their pilot study iS in print in the jounal NUTRITION and CANCER,33(2), 117-124, 1999. Kelly’s protocal’s seems to be wide ...   [retrieve this message]
                • RE: for sure   #11110   11y

Hi Grog, ... ... I would love to hear what Mercola has to say about this.   [End]
                  • I would love to hear what Mercola has to say about this. Th...   Lapis   11y

I have noticed that Kelley’s info has gone missing since I found it originally. But I’m one of those guys who saves everything. Perhaps a phone call to Dr. Kelley is in order.   [End]
                    • Hi Lapis, ... ... Please share any information you get fro...   #11110   11y

Hi Lapis, ... ... Please share any information you get from him on Jews or the 10 tribes. He is some form of the British identity movement. ... ... I see now that Dr.Kelley does not believe in pork either. ... ... Does not the photo of Dr.Kelley seem as if it is from the early 1980s to you? ... ... Thanks   [End]
                      • I for one refuse to take this low road with #11110! If ther...   grog   11y

I for one refuse to take this low road with #11110! If there is a conspiracy here lets think about where we are pointing our mighty fingers,else there may be one pointing right back at you! The search for truth or justice does start by a charade of name calling! Focus on the issues at hand and don’t let the shrouds of distraction disway you. Certainly there are groups of people or individuals responsable for what happened to Dr. kelly, but lets keep this on track and not back to muck and mire of politics and chest thumping! Grog   [End]
                        • low road?   #11110   11y

Hi Grog, ... I for one refuse to take this low road with #11110! ... I am assuming this is my reference to the picture looking a little dated. I said this in all honesty, not to take a ”low road”. Does it not look a little dated to you? O.k. fine. ... ... If there is a conspiracy here lets think about where we are pointing our mighty fingers,else there may be one pointing right back at you! I am not sure exactly what you mean here. The search for truth or justice does start by a charade of name calling! Is identifying Dr.Kelly as some form of British identity person make me guilty of name cal ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Hi Grog, ... I for one refuse to take this low road with ...   grog   11y

Hi Grog, ... I for one refuse to take this low road with #11110! ... I am assuming this is my reference to the picture looking a little dated. I said this in all honesty, not to take a ”low road”. Does it not look a little dated to you? O.k. fine. ... ... If there is a conspiracy here lets think about where we are pointing our mighty fingers,else there may be one pointing right back at you! I am not sure exactly what you mean here. The search for truth or justice does start by a charade of name calling! Is identifying Dr.Kelly as some form of British identity person make me guilty of name cal ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Hi Grog, ... I for one refuse to take this low road with ...   Lapis   11y

Your making alot of assumptions from the original post. ... Let’s see what else can be dug up and not assumed please.   [End]
                            • Hi Lapis, ... ... The way I see it, there are two types of...   #11110   11y

Hi Lapis, ... ... The way I see it, there are two types of British identity people. There are those who believe they are they physical twelve tribes Israel, including Judah, and that Jews of today are some other (evil)race. And there are those who believe they are only the physical 10 northern tribes, i.e. the house of Israel, taken to the north by Assyria and that today’s Jews are physically the house of Judah(Judah,Benjamin,and Levi). ... ... I did a search of Kettle Moraine Limited which I found from Dr.Kelley’s web site which took me to the Federal Observer. I did a little digging around ther ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • Sorry number 11110! This christian vs. jew thing repulses m...   grog   11y

Sorry number 11110! This christian vs. jew thing repulses me! I don’t have your back ground in ”conspiracy theory”. I cant make a whole lot of sense out of it! But you are right about Kelly’s motives I have visited www.dr.kellyinfo .com and find it quite questionable myself! B ut I am interested in the diet it self and the so called sexy misinformation and what it is! This format is not adequate enough to unearth decifer and make judgement on the worlds religious conspirators. Is there anybody out there besides kelly that can pinpoint these particular points he mentions? Grog   [End]
                    • Re: RE: for sure   itsmee   10y

hi there, just trying to decipher all the Dr kelley info and get to the real source, looking for the book and his phone number as well. i called info in kansas, was given a number,they gave me another number, then the message asked if i wanted to leave a message for john kelley or sue somebody.just trying to avoid the ones who are covering up his work. can you help me out, pretty please? ... thannk you kindly   [End]
          • Re: As Promised..   carrot top   11y

Hi Grog, Thanks for your reply. I am already a vegetarian, vegan in fact, except I am a low carbo vegan as I have gluten intolerance and hence don’t have grains in my diet except for occasional rice and maybe a quinoa dish 2-3 times a year. Hopefully Lapis can find Kelley’s book online as I would like to see what he originally found that worked. I see the supplement industry slipping away from us and it is time to learn how to provide specific ingredients/supplements via whole foods so we know how to do it.   [End]
      • Re: As Promised..   #44666   9y

Hello Lapis ... This is very interesting reading about the Metabolic Typing history, i have bougth the book from both Kelly and William. The trouble is that you dont find Dr Kellys book on Amazon so most people are bying Wolcotts book instead, like me. ... ... Dr kelly state that you can not get the real pancreatin enzymes anywhere, does that mean that http://www.road-to-health.com and http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/regimen.htm ... are frauds and dont have the effective ensyme. This is importen to get rigth so i dont send my friend with leukimia to a doctor who dont have the real enzymes. Do you now ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I dont know how it goes with gonzalas and why he is allowed...   Chaz   9y

I dont know how it goes with gonzalas and why he is allowed to use kelly’s protocal without intereference or if he has the complete panreatic enzymes w/chymotripson , but he is known for his successes. ... There are at this moment pancreatic enzymes w/chymotripsin on the market but Im not sure of thier quality and if this is rhe enzymes kelly was talking about! Maybe since you have the book you could elaborate on them if you are inclined and help us all understand more about kelly’s cure! Thanks Chaz/Grog ...   [End]
      • ... Here is the answer i got when i sent a critical mail to...   #44666   9y

... Here is the answer i got when i sent a critical mail to an Advisor in the Wolcott regim, i am not sure what to believe but i think Dr Gonzales are using the rigth protocol since it looks like he have succses whit his clients. What do you think of this..! ... ... I am sorry that you have drawn the conclusion that the materials on Dr Kelley’s website, copied in various other places, are true. ... ... ... ... We are well aware of Dr. Kelley’s public information and regard it as very unfortunate. What we believe is true is that after doing some very great work, he began to be harassed by the medical esta ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Well its what I quess you would expect them to say. Althoug...   Chaz   9y

Well its what I quess you would expect them to say. Although they claim to praise Kelly they all belittle him at the same time. Saying basically his work was sound but he wasnt. I did sense anger and paranoia in his account of what happend in his story that claims a conspiracy against him but I guess I would be to if his story is true. And is’nt that how the powers that be deal with all conspiracies? Even to admit that a small part of it is true but most of it is way over the top and the claims are well a little insane! ... I may be wrong and maybe Kelly did just walk into a health food store ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I recently got hold of the ”One Answer to Cancer” - I was a...   esam99   8y

Excellent article - perfect distraction from what is being discussed. Extracting the Da Vinci Code from your message, it purely driven by some pharma or government official or ... backing your training.   [End]
    • Re: ***WARNING***   grog   11y

Wow! Lapis, I am not sure what to make of all that, are you saying the Metabolic Typing Diet as defined by woolcott is a basterdized version of kelly’s and it is designed to make you fail! I am am not at all suprized that the ”establishment” is possible of doing what Kelly claims. I don’t, I quess understand enough to determine what it is exactly that is deceptive in these theories. The diet itself seems to simply expound on the Banting, Atkins low carb diets with certain variations. And even more emphasise on the individual! You have kind of blind sided me for the moment and I am not qu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It blew me away too Grog when I first received the info I r...   Lapis   11y

It blew me away too Grog when I first received the info I reposted. I had read Wolcott’s book with an open mind but I trust Kelley’s word hands down as I have studied him and Max Gerson whom I also have great respect for. A freind of mine also healed cancer by following the Kelley program (at a time before it was infiltrated). ... ... Have you checked Wolcott’s credentials? That alone speaks volumes. What I can do is post more from Kelley and I need to dig up his phone number for those that me want to speak to him about this in person. ... ... I’m really not suprised as I’m aware of many tactics ...   [retrieve this message]
        • There definately seems to be a lack of real information on ...   grog   11y

There definately seems to be a lack of real information on either wolcott or fahey! I sent an e mail to fahey and it was not excepted, but that doesn’t mean much. The part of the story i had heard about kelly was that he had cured his cancer on a vegetarian diet but when his wife got cancer she became worse on the veg diet and recovered when he switched her to a protien diet hence metabolic typing. I have done so well since discovering the low carb diets that it just seemed a natural step in that direction I can’t seem to find any real discrepancies in the diet itself I am not a trained nu ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: ***WARNING***Kelley's stuff works!   xlr8rsr   11y

I was doing some chelating 3 yrs ago and the name of dr kelley came up. ... one of the ladies there asked how he was doing and I responded that I didn’t know him personally, only thru book, tapes and Dr. gonzales in New York. ... the reason she asked is that she took her mother down to kelley 20 years ago when she was 72 and diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. ... Guess what? mom is now 92 and doing fine, cured of pancreatic cancer by Kelley.   [End]
          • Hi Grog, Thanks for your reply. I am already a vegetarian,...   Lapis   11y

Yup. I have a freind that had his prostate cancer cured 15 years ago. He’s 65 and still rockin. ... ... Thanks for the warning. *wink*   [End]
            • Hi Lapis, Since I believe you said that you have read both ...   grog   11y

Hi Lapis, Since I believe you said that you have read both Dr. Kelly’s book and real estate agent Wolcott’s book, could you give us your quick opinion on what Wolcott’s main deceptive theory is, and what possible reason for putting forth these deceptions. I hope this is not to large a burdon as i understand you have other responsibilities as moderator at Curezone but it would be much appreciated. Thanks! Grog   [End]
              • I haven’t read wolcott’s entire book yet. I put it down af...   Lapis   11y

I haven’t read wolcott’s entire book yet. I put it down after I found out Kelley’s apparent thoughts on the matter. When I have more time I will for sure. I also want to contact Kelley and get it from the horse’s mouth. ... ... It may be tricky to pinpoint where any imbalance in wolcott’s theories lie. Someone with a more intense understanding of metabolic typing,(with reems of clinical experience) and the kelley protocol ( trustworthiness to boot) would be more authoritative. ... ... Clinical experience is critical because sexy theories can look great on paper with no real world results in crit ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Interesting discussion. I hope the debate persues and itsa ...   valiegal   11y

Interesting discussion. I hope the debate persues and itsa investigated and we find out more. It is quite confusing to me, though. I remember reading about Dr. Kelly years ago. I’ve recently been interested in the Metabolic typing diet. Haven’t read about it much yet. Why was Kelly so hounded and other holistic doctors not? What is so controversial about Wolcott’s book, Lapis? I’ve got lots of Q’s. Did you mention that he is from the drug and medical industry? Something caught me there. What was it?   [End]
                  • Oh beleive me other holistic doctors were too and still are...   Lapis   11y

Oh beleive me other holistic doctors were too and still are if their stuff actually works. The thing is that Wolcott’s background is highly suspicious. Kelley himself says he was infiltrated. Read the message at the top from Kelley to get more background.   [End]
    • Re: ***WARNING***   Ready2Rapture   11y

I was never any good at mysteries, but this one may be a matter of life and death! How can anyone really know what’s an authentic cure and what isn’t? It’s really hard to identify the ”bad guy” in this. And what about all the supplements and ”flushes” and protocols? And somebody please tell me what this ”ayurvedic” thing is. ... ... Two years ago I started to change my diet (whole grains, minimally processed food, better water, etc.) and take supplements such as Juice Plus and coral calcium. Other than a short-lived initial 15 lb. weight loss, absolutely nothing has changed. I still have GERD, ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Scientific facts don’t always lead you to the truth either....   Lapis   11y

Scientific facts don’t always lead you to the truth either. Currently, much science is bought and paid for. Scientists who want to continue working in the corporate world put out studies that are favourable to the corporate entities who sponsor them. ... ... Sometimes connecting the dots is the best approach.   [End]
        • Did I mention that I can’t draw, either? :-) ... ... I’m r...   Ready2Rapture   11y

Did I mention that I can’t draw, either? :-) ... ... I’m really just venting. I’ve been trying to find out what works for me and have gotten nowhere. I’m really getting tired of the hunt. Thanks for replying, though.   [End]
          • Hey been there knock down dragged out sick! Depression hypo...   grog   11y

Hey been there knock down dragged out sick! Depression hypoglcemic 50# over weight! I wish I would have found Curezone 10yrs ago! Read,read,read! This is the most important thing you’ll ever do in your life! Ask questions, man you’ve come to the right place. You just sit there in front of your computer and heal yourself! Grog   [End]
          • I read your previous email and wanted to tell you I am in t...   moderneli   11y

I read your previous email and wanted to tell you I am in the same boat. The latest thing I am trying is Met. Typing Diet. Perhaps after I can tell you how it goes in a couple of months to spare you of the 100’s of dollars that are going into this experiment. It is the latest of many things I’ve tried: cleanses, diets, supplements, zapping, tapping, etc. etc. I am growing weary too of not finding an amazing turn of events like so many have before (or so I have read). I hope one day my nondescript issues of poor energy, skin, mood, do get addressed because life is too short and it may ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi modern neli I know you’re not serious about Coke and fri...   grog   11y

Hi modern neli I know you’re not serious about Coke and fries! Thats one thing you know, that everybody, no matter, has to get past! Even Though you don’t feel as good as you would like it, if you revert back to junk food you’re just totally giving up. Learn to harness dissatisfaction and pain or discomfort as a motivating source! Don’t wait for someone or something to light the fire under you! You are the only one who can do that! If you think you have tried everything, than try one more thing, than one more, etc.! Do not think in terms of when or how much! Think in terms of today and now ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: ***WARNING***   Winterpegger   10y

I just stumbled across this forum as I was doing a search on the Metabolic Typing program in Wolcott’s book. I see there is a lot of controversy over what is ”correct” metabolic typing. I’m not really interested in all the scandal, I just want to know what works! How is your experiment going? Was it a good investment? I like the idea that all of us are individuals and we all have different nutritional needs. It makes sense to me. ... ... Also, I’m just wondering what happened to that phone call idea? And how about phoning Bill Wolcott as well. There’s two sides to every story. It wou ...   [retrieve this message]
            • how is it going moderneli?   Winterpegger   10y

I’m just learning how to do this posting thing. Anyway the only reason I signed up was to find out how your Metabolic Typing treatment is going. Is it a good investment? Looking forward to hearing from you.   [End]
              • Hello, ... Things were great.... as of 2 weeks ago. I fell...   moderneli   10y

Hello, ... Things were great.... as of 2 weeks ago. I fell off the metabolic typing wagon for about a month, but now I am getting back on. In addition to the nutritional plan I am taking supplements, and doing quartly reviews of my blood, glucose tolerance levels, etc. all done by the Chinese Medicine practitioners who have prescribed this eating program for me. There was an improvement in my skin for a while, but the problem has since returned and it may do with the wheat I started eating for a while. But my second blood sample showed that my blood has ”cleaned up” so much and that in tu ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Moderneli ... ... Interesting to read your real-live accou...   GMT   10y

Moderneli ... ... Interesting to read your real-live account on Met testing. My wife and I are contemplating to give it a go since she’s suffering from IBS and I’m a sucker for anything new... How do you start, though? There’s this clinic here in London, charging £165.00 a pop and I’m wondering if a book wouldn’t get us started just as well? ... How did jou get about it and what would you have done differently in hindsight? Sorry for all those questions but I’m really intrigued - I just don’t want to invest a lot of lolly if there are more economical ways. ... Thanks in advance.   [End]
                • Hello ... Just saw that you where getting the rashes back a...   #44666   9y

Hello ... Just saw that you where getting the rashes back after you where earing wheat again. I did end my ankylosing spondilities of ten year by eliminating all starch see the starch free diet by carol sinclair. i am also following an MT diet and are getting better and better but you really should try staing off starch too see if you are intolerant to it, lots of reumatoid people have stopped the illnes by it. ... ... But the main thing for me was removing the cavitations, and root canals i had. Under one theet we find a cavitation big as my finger tip, and a cavitation are really a pocket of gan ...   [retrieve this message]
          • GERD   gracey   10y

Did you try raw foods and fermented foods? Fermented foods like kefir can really make a huge difference. there is also some talk about raw milk being a life saver. Don’t know much about GERD, but there is a cure for everything. Really, there is. Everyone is different and must make ”peace” withtheir ohysical state and spiritual state in different ways. Mediatation is great too. I fould fasting to help me the most a long with Liver flushing. You’ll get there.   [End]
          • Re: ***WARNING***   #40770   8y

Rapture, have you tried to get a chiropractic manipulation? Maybe you have a hiatal hernia that can be corrected by manipulation? I may be off base, but is this a possibility?   [End]
    • hello, lapis, ... i have read the posts on this page and ha...   betta   10y

hello, lapis, ... i have read the posts on this page and have read a lot of dr kelley’s online book. it is so amazing that it is actually difficult to believe. i have been trying to get well for about 18 years now using supplements and food, and it is very difficult, and sometimes expensive. if it is true that dr kelley’s program can help cancer, it probably could help me. i found only one of his supplements online, and it was the most expensive supplement that i have ever seen. but i am still interested. the forum says the last post on this forum was 4 days ago, but i can’t find it. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • hi again betta that last post that was deleted was a spam! ...   grog   10y

hi again betta that last post that was deleted was a spam! the strings you see here are the sum of it ! however Lapis says thats soon he will be in touch with Dr. Kelly we are all waiting to here it from the sources mouth so to speak! Grog   [End]
        • hi again betta that last post that was deleted was a spam! ...   betta   10y

hi grog. thanks for the information. it should be interesting to see if dr kelley responds.   [End]
        • Hello Grog, ... ... I have read all the messages in this t...   felixpro   10y

Hello Grog, ... ... I have read all the messages in this thread and here is my question: ... Isn’t the blood test that Dr. Adamo recommends in his book “Eat right for your type” accomplishing the same task – finding out what your metabolic type is? Can you at least use the results of that blood test in conjunction with the results from the test from Dr. Kelly’s book? ... I will appreciate any information on it. My naturopathic doctor recommended ordering Dr. Adamo’s blood type test to find out my blood type and adjust the diet accordingly but now I am puzzled on how accurate that test is. ... I am tryin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There is LOTS of truth to what you read in this thread. I’...   DrKirk   10y

There is LOTS of truth to what you read in this thread. I’ve been studying nutrition for 25 years and have learned a few things along the way. For instance, MOST (99%) of all nutritional supplements can cause more problems than they can fix. The best supplements are those of a ”Whole-Food” nature, i.e., those made by a company called Standard Process. They have been around for 70 years! ... ... Also, most people do not realize that the VAST MAJORITY of ”Vitamin C” that is available as a supplement is only ascorbic acid which is only part of the real Vitamin C complex as found in nature. Ne ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: WARNING the story so far...   #17682   10y

Lapis, ... ... Dr Kelley would be an interesting man to speak with. Do you have an update on his telephone number? or Maybe an email address? ... ... From the information pasted into your email from Kelley’s recent book it seems that : ... ... He may not have got on with his assistant due to a disagreement between them about the impact of Watson’s theory of cellular oxidation. This caused a split, which Kelley claims was due to infiltration by the establishment. ... ... The matter may have been inflamed because Susie Kelley is now Mrs Suzie Kelley Wolcott. Kelley claims that she was part of the infiltration ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Dr. Kelley was a deeply spiritual man, and it was reflected...   painfreelife   13mo

Dr. Kelley was a deeply spiritual man, and it was reflected in this work and life. He believed the body was designed to heal with proper stimulation and had the belief our body was designed perfectly to heal. Too bad most doctors do not have the same distraction. ... ... His current metabolic typing is the same as it was, if done by the professionals trained by him, which there are more than a few, and to whom we refer people who need this type of care. ... ... Most people would benefit from metabolic typing. ... ... MJR   [End]
    • Lapis, ... ... Dr Kelley would be an interesting man to sp...   #17682   10y

Lapis, ... ... Dr Kelley would be an interesting man to speak with. Do you have an update on his telephone number? or Maybe an email address? ... ... From the information pasted into your email from Kelley’s recent book it seems that : ... ... He may not have got on with his assistant due to a disagreement between them about the impact of Watson’s theory of cellular oxidation. This caused a split, which Kelley claims was due to infiltration by the establishment. ... ... The matter may have been inflamed because Susie Kelley is now Mrs Suzie Kelley Wolcott. Kelley claims that she was part of the infiltration ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: ***WARNING***   maranatha   10y

I am in need of some information on how to reach Dr. Kelly. My daughter and I are severely health challenged. We have spent $$$$ between ND’s, self-help , lab tsts etc. to no avail. I have read Wolcott’s book and became hopeful that Metabolic typing would finally be the answer to our problems. I have been in contact with a Met Typing practitioner and do not have a good feeling about the costs involved and the hidden costs that I am finding out. Can you e-mail me privately about how to get in touch with Dr. Kelly. We are not a rich family but we can’t go on like this. ... ... Most appreciative   [retrieve this message]
      • Marantha dear! You might be able to help your self quite a ...   Grog   10y

Marantha dear! You might be able to help your self quite a bit hear at Curezone! Have you read through any of the other forums ! ... Are you a first time poster! ... ... Tell me more about what your health issues are and maybe I can direct you in the right direction! Grog   [End]
        • Grog: At first I wanted to type ”Sir Grog!” but don’t know...   maranatha   10y

Grog: At first I wanted to type ”Sir Grog!” but don’t know if you are M or F. In any case, thanks for the friendly reception. Okay, fasten your seat belt. I have heavy metals poisoning, extreme bloating after eating certain foods, can’t lose weight and have put on quite a bit after babies 3 & 4. I also was gestational diabetic with # 2 & # 3. Candida in blood, leaky gut...etc.etc.etc. ... Daughter , 9 yrs., has enlarged goiter, of course all dr. (both ND/MD) either say don’t worry about it, put her on Atkins or I am being over-protective. She has put on an EXTREME amount of weight and h ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yes I think typing has its merits!But I think the wolcotts ...   Grog   10y

Yes I think typing has its merits!But I think the wolcotts clinic and all that is a scam! ... However i do believe you shopuld post at some of the other forums! ... I think that the problems you and your daughter face are more than just typing is goin to take care of ... There are forums here that discuss toxic issues a Candida forum and the cureal of cureall the Liver/gallbladder flush! check through the menu at the Home page and check out the differant ”ASK” forums ant post there! Have you amalgam fillings? What are your toxic with! ... Also I would say that youy have a congested liver and prbab ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Sir Grog! ... ... I think that you have been ”typed” wit...   maranatha   10y

Sir Grog! ... ... I think that you have been ”typed” with this name. Thanks for the referrals to the other lists. ... Both my daughter and I have done a liver flush! She was quite the trooper. I did Hulda’s and she did a different one. I had my amalgams removed about 4 years ago and she only has composite in her mouth. Also, have de-wormed several times; the whole family. ... ... Toxic: Arsenic, cadmium, tin, aluminum, mercury, nickle. The far-infar red sauna seems to be helping with that. ... ... I am going to check out the other forums right now. ... ... Thanks so much! ... ... maranatha   [retrieve this message]
              • Boy thats a lot of toxins! How if I may ask did you aquire ...   Grog   10y

Boy thats a lot of toxins! How if I may ask did you aquire all of them! Also I would not depend on a one time parasite flush to reall y be sure they are all gone! For some it takes years to eliminate all the parasites that can infect you! I would look into the zapper type devices ! Tape worm can hide in your body in the form of larvi or eggs etc and not reached by conventional parisite cleanses! It sounds like you have really been through the gamnmet with the things you’ve done ! But keep it up and good luck in your quest my friend! Sir Grog   [End]
          • totally new here...first 2-3 messages I have read. ... ......   wolfiebear   10y

totally new here...first 2-3 messages I have read. ... ... I have heavy metal toxicity. ... I had all my amalgams out 13 years ago. ... Been searching for a long time....nearly died last year and the beginning of this one... ... ... What has totally saved my life and is bringing me back to the world of the living is following a protocol by Andrew Cutler from his book AMALGAM ILLNESS. This is by far the most comprehensive book on the subject to date. ... ... Sounds like you definitely need to address your mercury and other metal toxicity. This is THE source to use. ... ... The site where you can get the book is : ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Excellant!! Thank you Webmaster!   grog   11y

This book has answered so many many questions for me! Why I Like the foods I do, why foods make me feel the way they do, And how and why I need to eat according to my particular ” Metabolic Type” ! This book is the culmination of good solid science. From the anthropological expeditions of Weston Price to the labs of Bill Woolcott and his studies of the relationship between the Autonomous nervous system and oxidation!! I am sure this book will help others understand themselves as much as it has helped me! Grog   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleansing & Gallstones
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
”This tea literally saved my life.” - Ricky
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

264 messages, 57 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 264, 1 pages,  287,578 page views

"The art of healing comes from nature and not from the physician. Therefore, the physician must start from nature with an open mind."
~ Paracelsus

Image Galler Metabolic Typing Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 4.38 sec at 4/16/2014 8:40:41 AM, requested by 50.19.74.67, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=341 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25