CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6022 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Consciousness

Consciousness Expansion and Higher Awareness Support Forum # 2

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   More Books   Rules
 680,970 page views     4,838 messages     1,198 topics     30 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Consciousness     All Forums 
Like Consciousness and Awareness on Facebook.com
Page 30 of 30
1  10  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29   30    

• Thoughts On The Prolife Movement   nonviolentfood   21h  C

’Starseed Transmissions: One never ... has enough data to assign value to any action.’ ... ... ... ... 1. The world is estimated to reach nine billion humans in population ... by 2040. How many trees will be left standing? How many animals’ habitats will have been destroyed? ... Will the violent weather patterns increase exponentially from the crushing human tread on the planet? ... ... 2. Children born to parents who did not choose and do not want them are more likely to be beaten, sexually abused, neglected. Other babies ... are thrown into dumpsters or given to neglectful foster homes whose bottom line is mon ...   [retrieve this message]
  • William Shakespeare's Animal And Plant Rights Consciousness   nonviolentfood   70h  C

William Shakespeare’s Animal And Plant Rights Consciousness ... ... William Shakespeare had unusual empathy for the suffering of animals, birds, fishes, insects and plants. Among his endless stream of words are his thoughts on calves, bears, deer, pigs, horses, rabbits, wrens, beetles, flies, bees, animal research, hunting, plant consciousness etc. ... ... ... OF CALVES ... ... Henry VI Part II, act 3, scene 1, lines 202-220 ... ... Thou never didst them wrong, nor no man wrong; ... and as the butcher takes away the calf, ... and binds the wretch, and beats it when it strays, ... bearing it to the bloody slaughter-hous ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Free distant energy healing on Saturday, april 19,2014 with...   mu-shen   8d  C

... There will be another fr’ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is ... on SATURDAY APRIL 19, 2014 from 6-7pm Pacific DAYLIGHT Time or same as Los Angeles, (MDT 7-8pm), (CDT 8-9pm), (9-10pm EDT-same as New York). ... ... You can join this no-cost distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. To join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this and mentally say that you intend to join the session and want to be included. That is all you have to do to conne ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New Free Distant Healing Session on Saturday, March 22 - 6-...   mu-shen   37d  C

... Saturday March 22, 2014 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... There will be another fr’ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is ... on SATURDAY MARCH 22, 2014 from 6-7pm Pacific DAYLIGHT Time or same as Los Angeles, (MDT 7-8pm), (CDT 8-9pm), (9-10pm EDT-same as New York). ... ... You can join this no-cost distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. To join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this and mentally say that you intend to join the session ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I feel like the Universe is playing a cruel joke on me   #28223   63d  C

I’ll keep this as short as possible. ... ... For the past 7 years, I have been doing law of attraction work (and admit to falling off the wagon a few times). I’ve also been praying and meditating. What I want is to manifest a move to my favorite city. ... ... I’ve done a dream board. Yet, despite my best efforts, I apparently don’t do meditation well. I’ve received false messages so I started working with golden light. The trouble is, since I’ve been burned in the past, I can’t trust what I’m getting when I meditate. ... ... Some of you might say, ”If you want to move, then move”. If only it were ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sometimes we want something so bad, we choke the life out i...   Candidiaqueen   60d

Sometimes we want something so bad, we choke the life out it. Make a list of things that need to be done to make this happen and commit to the top of the list until you can cross it off, working your way down until you can move. Attract the smaller things, so they collect into a bigger thing.   [End]
    • ... Hi, I haven’t been learning about the LOA as long as y...   ways_of_wisdom   43d

... Hi, I haven’t been learning about the LOA as long as you have but when I got back to the LOA last year I tried to make up for lost time and I’ve learned a lot about what’s wrong with my own failure to manifest some things...  and I can tell you that NO, the Universe is not playing a cruel trick on you, you just haven’t understood and/or absorbed some things yet, but don’t despair, it does take a lot of practice for most of us to re-program our minds, especially if we learned about the LOA later in life (which is my case too). ... ... ... The bottom line is that The Universe can ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for taking the time to respond. I appreciate you...   #28223   43d

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I appreciate your post as I needed to be reminded of certain things (ex: don’t give attention to what I don’t want). ... ... I have the book ”Ask and It is Given” by Esther and Jerry Hicks. You are correct---it is time for me to pull it out again and get to work! ... ... Some things I have been continually doing, such as going on a ”rampage of appreciation”, especially when I leave the house and am in the car. I look for things to appreciate. Also, on a daily basis, I say out loud all the things that are good in my life. Some days I do it, but it is dif ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... Believe me, I know how hard it can be while living sur...   ways_of_wisdom   43d

... Believe me, I know how hard it can be while living surrounded by a lot of evidence of "what is"!  Ironically enough, today I woke up having trouble with my thoughts,  all because I realized I was running out of something I really need but "at the moment" don't have the money to buy...  A couple of years ago, thanks to paying too much attention to things as they were (like not understanding why a job I manifested was not the right one for me) I started a process that has been my undoing.  My greatest mistake was to walk away from learning more ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thank you again! I appreciate that you are keeping me in y...   #28223   42d

Thank you again! I appreciate that you are keeping me in your prayers. That means a lot to me. ... ... I like your idea of making a list about times when things in your life got resolved miraculously. I, too, can think of times in my life when I had this happen to me. ... ... I need to read up again on how to manifest a move. There is a chapter in the book I mentioned that discusses this---and I need to re-familiarize myself with this. ... ... I wish you all the best and send good thoughts and prayers your way!   [End]
            • ... Sorry I forgot to come around here, for some reason I ...   ways_of_wisdom   19d

... Sorry I forgot to come around here, for some reason I cannot get notifications to my e-mail no matter how many times I've checked the settings. ... ... ... ... I am glad that my post helped to remind you of what you already know.  It's not easy to keep our eyes on what we want when "what is" gets so much of our attention each and every day.  I am presently having a problem with food, which according to Abraham all boils down to our not being in the vortex... but I thought I was and felt it was the foods that don't seem to agree with me which knocked me off... so, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The Law of Attraction is incomplete knowledge. This is ver...   saywhatagain   43d

The Law of Attraction is incomplete knowledge. This is very important to understand. Those who place too much (or all) of there emphasis on the Law of Attraction will fall short of achieving your true purpose. The Law of Attraction is very real and it is simply that you attract what you are. All of the teachings that you have probably read say this in many different ways. Yes there are various techniques you can use, but if you want to attract different things, you have to change yourself at your core. Sometimes we think we have changed our self but it is only on a superficial level. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for your response. ... ... I do know---and have ...   #28223   43d

Thank you for your response. ... ... I do know---and have known for a long time---that I belong in a city environment. Living where we are now has only reinforced to me that city life is for me. ... ... As for Karma---on a daily basis, I make an effort to put out good Karma. ... ... As for meditation---I do still occasionally do it. However, as I said in my original post, I’ve been burned as bad entities have intruded and given me false messages. I now ask the Archangel Michael to protect my sessions and make sure that only those that I invite in come into my ”office”. ... ... For my own peace of mind, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New free distant healing session with Mr Michael Mohoric. ...   mu-shen   65d  C

New-Free Distant Healing ... Saturday February, 2014 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... There will be another fr’ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is ... on SATURDAY FEBRUARY 22, 2014 from 6-7pm Pacific Standard Time or same as Los Angeles, ( MST 7-8pm), ( CST 8-9pm), (9-10pm EST-same as New York). ... ... You can join this no-cost distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. To join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this and mentally say that y ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New Distant Healing Session on Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014 with...   mu-shen   3mo  C

I am not affiliated with Mr Mohoric - just a very grateful person, who would like as many people as possible to benefit from this free distant qigong healing! ... ... Saturday January 25, 2014 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... There will be another fr’ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is ... on SATURDAY JANUARY 25, 2014 from 6-7pm Pacific Standard Time or same as Los Angeles, ( MST 7-8pm), ( CST 8-9pm), (9-10pm EST-same as New York). ... ... You can join this no-cost distant energy heal ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Free Open Heart Meditation Downloads   #178815   4mo  C

open-your-heart.org.uk/open_heart_meditation.do#Free_Download ... ... just copy and paste for the free downloads. remove spaces   [End]
  • New free distant qigong session: Dez. 28. With Michael Mo...   mu-shen   4mo  C

Here´s the new session - thanks to Mr Mohoric! Merry Christmas and happy healing! ... There will be another fr’ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is ... on SATURDAY DECEMBER 28, 2013 from 6-7pm Pacific Standard Time or same as Los Angeles, ( MST 7-8pm), ( CST 8-9pm), (9-10pm EST-same as New York). ... ... You can join this no-cost distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. To join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this and mentally say that you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • new free distant healing session on Saturday, November 30, ...   mu-shen   5mo  C

Thanks again to Mr Mohoric for another free distant healing session. I´ve been ”profiting” lots from these sessions and have no monetary / financial connections prompting me to pass on this news. Please enjoy the healing process! ... ... There will be another fr’ee-distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is on SATURDAY NOVEMBER 30, 2013 from 6-7pm Pacific Standard Time or same as Los Angeles, (7-8pm MST), (8-9 CST), (9-10pm EST-same as New York). ... ... ... You can join this no-cost energy heal ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can *Physics* be evolutionary theory?   socrat   5mo  C

Can *Physics* be evolutionary theory? ... ===… ... There is a conception of *evolutionary cosmology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary geology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary biology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary zoology* ... There is a conception of *evolutionary psychology* ... . . . . . . .etc ... But there isn’t conception of *evolutionary physics* ... # ... There is a part of science which we call ‘ biophysics ‘. ... Is it possible what one part of this science ‘ bio’ has evolution ... and the other part of the same knowledge ‘ physics’ has not a ... conception of evolution ? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What/where is the essence of quantum evolutionary theory ...   socrat   4mo

What/where is the essence of quantum evolutionary theory ? ... In my opinion the essence is hidden in ... * The theory of Quantum Electrodynamics*. ... As the QED is studied interaction between energy ... (photon/electron) with matter so it needed to pay attention ... on these two parallel ways of quantum evolution. ... ==.. ... *The classical physicist (biophysicist) * must all time keep ... in the mind the Planck’s constant because the life /evolution ... begins on the quantum level: h , h*=h/2pi , QED. ... ==.. ... israel socratus ... ...   [End]
    • waves changes and form particle even your sound of your voi...   trust2009   4mo

waves changes and form particle even your sound of your voice and you know it that is why it can say something to mean something. check it out. interesting.   [End]
  • New Free Distant Healing on Saturday, 7. September 2013, 6-...   mu-shen   7mo  C

N.B. The person posting this on CZ is not the Healer - this message is only being passed on with the request to pass it on to others, if you feel inclined to do so. I have no finanacial (or any other) obligations except gratitude to Mr Michael Mohoric, who sends out this healing energy for free once a month ! ... May we all enjoy good health and PEACE of mind! ... ... ... New-Free Distant Healing Reminder ... Saturday September 7, 2013 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... I’m doing another fr’ee-distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who ...   [retrieve this message]
  • altered state of consciousness   playinbout   8mo  C

I’ll try to make this brief. ... ... Since a small child, for as long as I can remember, I have always felt like I am inactively going through life. Like my mind is disconnected from my body and what I can see. I feel as if I am not fully conscious. ... ... I’ve been visiting doctors since I was 13 and am now 22. With no luck. I know I don’t have de-personalisation because that comes and goes. But for me, it’s ALWAYS there and always has been. ... ... I’ve tried: ... ... -candida treatment (pointless but am desperate) ... -thyroid hormone replacement (no luck) ... -anti-depressants (felt worse) ... -sleep study (all ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you done a parasite cleanse, were you wormed regularly...   jamyang   8mo

Have you done a parasite cleanse, were you wormed regularly as a child, did you grow up with animals or enjoying nature. You need to learn to meditate and still your mind. Plus worm yourself. Best wishes on your journey.   [End]
    • give me more symptoms. ... How bad is the brainfog, do you ...   Jo86   8mo

give me more symptoms. ... How bad is the brainfog, do you feel depleted/exhausted, reaction to high/low temperatures/bright lights...etc..   [End]
      • The brain fog is permanent. Always has been. I’ve never kno...   playinbout   8mo

The brain fog is permanent. Always has been. I’ve never known what its like to truly be alive. Like I said, I don’t even recognise my own reflection. ... ... Yes I am always exhausted. But also jittery/anxious. ... ... When its warm, I feel like I will faint. My eyes almost close from fatigue and my stomach becomes very hot and irritant. I hate heat. I try to always sleep near a open window. I prefer low temperatures as I become more jittery and feel like I want to move around a little more. ... ... I hate bright lights also. I see black floaters in my vision and my eyes hurt as well as finding it very ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Alright man, ... it can be a number of things, and you’ve ...   Jo86   8mo

Alright man, ... it can be a number of things, and you’ve got to find out what, you can’t just try treatments and see what happens. ... ... - If you have trouble with heat, read up on HYPERthyroid. If you also seem to lose weight, be very sensitive to light, have heart palpitations. ... - You have to get your cortisol checked out, because thyroid malfunction often goes hand in hand with ADRENAL GLANDS problems. The adrenals produce cortisol. Try ZRT labs if you can, and do a 4x during the day cortisol test you can send back to them for a report. ... ... - do you feel like you’re getting worse by the mont ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thank you for your detailed input. I’ll address your points...   playinbout   8mo

Thank you for your detailed input. I’ll address your points in order. ... ... -ive read books on thyroid malfunction. Ive also done multiple thyroid blood tests, both public and provate tests. All OK. 6 days ago i saw an endicronologist who did not know why i have these symtoms. ... ... -I’ve already had cortisol checked, which came back normal. ... ... its constant, stagnant feeling. Its only gotten slightly worse over the years because I’ve become severely depressed due to all this. ... ... -I’ve already researched adrenal function. But it does not fit my symptoms I’ve had these symptoms for as long as memo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The suggestions in this thread are good, in my opinion. ......   #173783   8mo

The suggestions in this thread are good, in my opinion. ... ... It sounds to me like you have nutritonal deficiencies affecting your hormones, neurochemistry, and such.  These may be caused or contributed to by diet and parasites.  If it were me, I’d go ’paleo’ (diet) and do a thorough parasite cleanse (either herbal or pharmaceutical - both work).  You should also consider cleansing, generally.  ... ... Curezone is full of information on these topics. ... ... Don’t give up! ...   [End]
      • Yes there are many suggestions. Which I value very much. An...   playinbout   8mo

Yes there are many suggestions. Which I value very much. And I have followed advice from curezone, but I am still at square 1. ... ... Ive really been trying not to give up for so many years. That’s the reason I’m even on this site. ... ... It just seems more and more impossible to achieve every day.   [End]
        • I understand the feeling of wanting to give up.  Many ...   #173783   8mo

I understand the feeling of wanting to give up.  Many people who are chronically ill struggle with that..sometimes daily. ... ... I also understand feeling like you’re walking around in a fog and disconnected; when I was at my worst that’s how I felt.  They’re kind of ’I’m here but I’m not really here and I know I’m not functioning at anywhere near my capacity’ and ’going through the motions’ type feelings?  For me, these are directly related to inflammation and/or neurochemical dysregulation.  Inflammation can be caused by diet or toxins (the body’s reaction to toxins, spec ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Could parasites really have been the culprit all this time?   playinbout   8mo

Could parasites really have been the culprit all this time?   [End]
          • I’ve also got 4 cysts. One large one on forearm and 3 on th...   playinbout   8mo

I’ve also got 4 cysts. One large one on forearm and 3 on thighs. ... ... Doctors told me they are harmless many times, but I’ve read on here that may not be the case.....?   [End]
            • Yes, in my opinion, parasites could most definitely cause w...   #173783   8mo

Yes, in my opinion, parasites could most definitely cause what you’re experiencing.  Tapeworm eggs/larvae can form subcutaneous cysts, too.  That’s called ’cysticercosis’. ... ... Check out posts by ICU and scabdraggr for pharmaceutical solutions, and Barefoot/MH for a great herbal dewormer. ...   [End]
              • Yeah I’ve been reading all the relevant posts and articles....   playinbout   8mo

Yeah I’ve been reading all the relevant posts and articles. ... ... But I still cannot see how parasites could have affected me from such a young age and given me symptoms like droopy eyes and fatigue and anxiety at that age. And for the symptoms to persist and stay constant for the 22 years that I have lived? ... ... Anyway, I will try the parasite cleanse. Just so I can honestly say I gave it all I can and I really did try before giving up. ... ... Thank you again for your input.   [End]
                • I couldn’t believe that parasites were a significant cause ...   #173783   8mo

I couldn’t believe that parasites were a significant cause of my problems, either, so I get it. ... ... In fact, I resisted parasite cleansing for a long time because it simply didn’t ’make sense’ .. I’d had a stool test that was negative and just couldn’t imagine how some ’worms’ (that didn’t show up on a test; how little I knew!) could change my neurochemistry so significantly - but they (more specifically, their consumption of micronutrients and production of toxins) do.  I resisted until a doctor in Tijuana diagnosed me and outlined a treatment plan. ... ... Parasites can infect anyone at a ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • It’s interesting you mention intelligence. Because it is so...   playinbout   8mo

It’s interesting you mention intelligence. Because it is so very frustrating when you are sure you know, and feel a certain degree of intelligence within yourself, but cannot fully make use of your potential due to brain fog and exhaustion etc. ... ... Well I’ve ended up working as a driver, for a car rental company. Mainly just to make enough money to pay for private doctors as my sole mission for so many years has been to win this war I’m fighting against myself. ... ... After reading many posts and suggestions by the more seasoned users such as SCABDRAGGR and DARIUSHSWEDEN, I’ve concluded I will ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • I’ve used animal dewormers (Pyrantel Pamoate paste, Exodus,...   #173783   8mo

I’ve used animal dewormers (Pyrantel Pamoate paste, Exodus, Safeguard (fenbendazole), Valbazen, Equimax, etc.) with good success and have no issue with them.  They’re basically the same product/drug in a paste or suspension.  I was initially reluctant for the same reasons you are, most likely, but eventually accepted that the drugs were the same and that the risk was low, in any case.  ... ... I found that asking this question helped:  would they give extremely expensive race horses (or any farm animal, or pet) a product that’s likely to harm them?  The answer, for me, ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Well in any case, personally, its worth it to give it a go,...   playinbout   8mo

Well in any case, personally, its worth it to give it a go, even if there’s a chance it may harm you. ... ... I’ve ordered them last night. ... ... How long ago did you take them and what were your results?   [End]
                        • Though I didn’t believe there was any real risk, that was p...   #173783   8mo

Though I didn’t believe there was any real risk, that was part of my thinking, too, actually:  ”Even if there’s a little harm, it’s better to have tried.” ... ... I first took (doctor prescribed) mebendazole over a year ago and it helped, but the infection returned not long after.  I first took albendazole, pyrantel, praziquantel, ivermectin, etc. about a month and a half ago (iirc).  I had some herxing, passed many worms (visible in the toilet), and then felt much, much better.  I did 3 courses of varying length (by type of drug and how I felt) separated by a week. ... ... Sorry ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Its great to see your doing such extensive research. ... ...   playinbout   8mo

Its great to see your doing such extensive research. ... ... Every post on CZ adds another piece to the puzzle so that we can uncover the cause and cure. ... ... Please do update on your results from geneticgenie.org. ... ... By the way, does it not make you feel physically sick? Looking down and seeing what just came out of you...   [End]
                            • Thank you.  Yes, I agree - the articles here on CZ and...   #173783   8mo

Thank you.  Yes, I agree - the articles here on CZ and on similar sites can be very helpful .. there are pieces of the puzzle everywhere. ... ... My research on methylation and methylenetetrahydrofolate (MTHF) reductase (MTFHR) - which is an enzyme that the body produces that reduces 5,10-MTHF to 5-MTHF, which is critical in the methylation pathways, which are critical to nearly every body process - continues.  ... ... I’ve found that I’m ’homozygous’ (meaning I got this mutation from both parents) MTHFR C677T, which results in the production of thermolabile [less active, effectively] MTHF ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Wow, this and playinbout’s post is almost exactly how I’ve ...   sunrise341   6mo

Wow, this and playinbout’s post is almost exactly how I’ve felt since I was a kid. I just went on a walk and I didn’t feel like I was fully in my body; I felt vaguely disconnected. This constant brain fog causes a lot of anxiety for me whenever I’m out or talking to people, and it’s really holding me back in life. My gut feeling is it’s caused by my diet/some sort of food allergy and a toxic body. ... ... My plan is to continue improving my diet, short-term fasts, and different cleanses, including cleanses specifically for the liver and kidneys. If I don’t get good results I might try something ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi There, ... I had these issues too. I am 38. I saw doctor...   AFS2012   8mo

Hi There, ... I had these issues too. I am 38. I saw doctors for YEARS. I was prescribed ADD, ADHD meds, anti-depressants, etc. ... ... Then in 2012 I had to have my thyroid removed. My levels were all IN RANGE but I had a giant goiter that was pushing on my throat. It made me wheeze. I am not a big girl (118lbs) and my thyroid was 2xs size of a normal thyroid. After surgery, I had an adrenal crash BECAUSE I AM GLUTEN IN-TOLERANT. The issues that you listed above went away after I cut out gluten. Gluten was causing my throat to swell, migraines, achiness, sleep issues, moodiness, heart palps, hea ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi ... ... Thank you for your input. ... ... I initially ...   playinbout   8mo

Hi ... ... Thank you for your input. ... ... I initially though this too, and had one of those ”this is it” moments. But it wasn’t. As I paid to see a private endocrinologist, did a public and private thyroid blood test, AND bought and tried NatureThroid just in case. ... ... I’ve also gone gluten free back in March and nothing.... ... ... I’m really very happy that it worked for you though! ... ... Because no one deserves to live with these debilitating symptoms day in, day out. ... ... ...   [End]
    • hello firstly that load of cysts you got -a thing which hap...   #175455   8mo

hello firstly that load of cysts you got -a thing which happens occaisionally in v hot weather-you brush past a plant and some spores get in your skin cysts form may turn black after a while but completely harmless -can take absolutely months to go down-just leave it.secondly i think you are bloodline its your dna and whilst you cant alter that you can act accordingly.please note the following are just what your symptoms suggest not a diagnosis- intolerance(genetic not an allergy or gluten intolerance etc)to anything sweet/grains/potato(and sweetpotato)which is screwing your phenylalanine ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Bro I feel for you, ... ... Of all things I tried a legal ...   a171shl   4mo

Bro I feel for you, ... ... Of all things I tried a legal high called exodus damnation, smoked a little and began fighting a parasite stuck to the front of the left brain. Made me feel a lot better. Its name is toxi plasma gandhi   [End]
    • ... this sounds like a congested liver to me ... i recomme...   glaxony   60d

... this sounds like a congested liver to me ... i recommend taking liver cleansing herbs ... if it helps maybe consider doing a liver flush ... did your parents feed you a lot of fatty food? ... do you eat a lot of fried things? ... ... ... ... also you need to be taking iodine   [End]
  • Distant Healing - free session on Saturday, Aug. 10 - betwe...   mu-shen   8mo  C

New-Free Distant Healing ... Saturday August 10, 2013 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... ... I’m doing another fr’ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is ... on SATURDAY AUGUST 10, 2013 from 6-7pm Pacific Daylight Time or same as Los Angeles, (7-8pm MDT), (8-9 CDT), (9-10pm EDT-same as New York). ... ... You can join this no-cost distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. To join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this and mentally say that you inte ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Manna/Monoatomic Gold   acrosstheveil   8mo  C

I recently tried a product with colloidal gold and silver and experienced a noticeable reduction in brain fog. I believe it is the gold doing it because I do not experience the same lack of brainfog with colloidal silver alone. I would like to try monoatomic gold. There are just so many sources out there. ... ... Can anyone recommend a source? thanks   [End]
    • Monoatomic Gold is hugely overpriced, imo and it makes impo...   Dquixote1217   8mo

Monoatomic Gold is hugely overpriced, imo and it makes impossible claims about being made of single atom particles.  Not saying it does not work, just saying it costs a ton and makes wrong claims. ... ... Myself and my partner Luella May use CureZone sponsor Utopia Silver’s Advanced Colloidal Gold and we can tell a noticeable difference when we take it in our mental sharpness, memory and mood.  Another top quality product is the colloidal gold made by Purest Colloids. ... ... You may also be interested in my article: ... ... http://www.naturalnews.com/041246_colloidal_gold_high_frequency_tra ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Making your own CG out of a gold coin or from gold chloride...   kscmac   8mo

Making your own CG out of a gold coin or from gold chloride is a better choice!   [End]
        • Image Embedded I respectfully disagree.  I much prefer the no-chemica...   Dquixote1217   8mo

I respectfully disagree.  I much prefer the no-chemical, high voltage, reversing polarity, submerged particle beam and 0.9999 fine gold technology of Utopia Silver or Purest Colloids. ... ... However, if you have any spare gold coins, I might be willing to take a look.    [End]
          • Using maltodextrin and sodium carbonate is very easy and th...   kscmac   8mo

Using maltodextrin and sodium carbonate is very easy and these are food items and have no chance of making a toxic product as high voltage can do. But if you are careful(in both ways)CG is safe and effective.   [End]
            • Image Embedded Dang, I was hoping you were going to send me a spare gold c...   Dquixote1217   8mo

Dang, I was hoping you were going to send me a spare gold coin or two . . . ... ... ... ... I wonder  how the particle size of the homemade gold compares to the commercial products I mentioned.  If it is like homemade silver then there is quite the wide disparity. ...   [End]
              • May be adequate after all...........   Corey   8mo

Although I have never used Utopia’s silver, I do use the colloidal gold and am impressed with it. Naturally I assume their silver is top quality also. ... ... Utopia’s prices are a might too steep for me. I bought a Silvergen SG6 a few years back. Using my home made silver I have kept my family free of colds, one flu outbreak, helped one friend get over a case of pneumonia that no medication was helping. Also one granddaughter that is an RN stays well from all the bugs she encounters by using the silver I make. My point being that what I have is quite adequate for my needs. I have a large SUV a ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Nothing wrong with silver solutions made with a good home g...   Dquixote1217   8mo

Nothing wrong with silver solutions made with a good home generator.  They usually work, though it usually takes more.  I like the idea of having both the really good stuff "just in case" and making your own for general use. ... ... Keep in mind that when you make it at home, you have minimum production equipment costs, no facility costs and no employees and overhead, etc.  It takes hundreds of thousands to duplicate the facilties and equipment of makers like Utopia Silver and Purest Colloids.  And, as just one small example:  Utopia Silver uses two inline fi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Manna/Monoatomic Gold   naturesniff   6mo

I love Gold, it is an awesome and mysterious metal, it is even found in grapes, along with iridium and ruthenium so I read, the true antioxidants everyone is looking for in supplements. ... I have tried High PPM Colloidal Gold with Silver and not only was my immune system built up, but I had powerful lucid dreams. I suppose the gold causes better signal conductivity between the nerve endings. ...   [End]
    • Re: MannaMonoatomic Gold   dsunn   53d

The best quality monotatomics i’ve tried are coming out of realm dynamics. com/#_a_54 . The idea here is not to haphazardly consume noble elements but to methodically work with the elements and assimilate their codes into practical usage. This company sources from a top of the line laboratory in switzerland, whereas other producers suffer in regard to not having the technology to support their aims. The best bet would be to try these monoatomics with the assistance of a realm dynamic specialist or simply experience it for yourself. Not all monoatomics are created equally.   [End]
  • The fundamentals.parts one through seven   chirontherainbowbridge   9mo  C

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3E1D89A183EFD003   [End]
  • Does anyone have experience with this Numerology App?   NumbersCadet   11mo  C

I am a great fan of numerology and I would like to know if anyone on this forum have any experience with Numerology - The Pocket Numerologist App for iPhone. ... ... The people who made it, are marketing it as the best Numerology App in the World... I don’t know what to think about that... ... ... The reviews on the app store are all 5 stars but I want to know a first hand opinion. ... ... Is it worth the money or not? I’m in doubt if I should spend 10 bucks on it... ... ... Thanks! ... Mark.   [End]
  • and once again... a new free distant healing session with Q...   mu-shen   11mo  C

New-Free Distant Healing ... Saturday May 18, 2013 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... I’m doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is ... on SATURDAY MAY 18, 2013 from 6-7pm Pacific Daylight Time or same as Los Angeles, (7-8pm MDT), (8-9 CDT), (9-10pm EDT-same as New York). ... ... You can join this fr’ee distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. If you wish to join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this and mentally say that you i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New free distant healing on saturday april 20, 2013 Pacific...   mu-shen   12mo  C

Thanks to Mr Michael Mohoric for another free distant healing session. ... ... New Free-Distant Healing ... Saturday April 20, 2013 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... I’m doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is ... on SATURDAY APRIL 20, 2013 from 6-7pm Pacific Daylight Time or same as Los Angeles, (7-8pm MDT), (8-9 CDT), (9-10pm EDT-same as New York). ... ... You can join this fr’ee distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. If you wish to join, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Reminder : saturday april 20, 2013 Pacific Time 6-7pm (L....   mu-shen   12mo

Mr Mohoric reminds us that today is the day (or night - if you live on another side of the globe). ... May we open-up to our innate Self-healing Powers! ... ... New Free-Distant Healing Reminder ... Saturday April 20, 2013 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... ... I’m doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is on SATURDAY APRIL 20, 2013 from 6-7pm Pacific Daylight Time or same as Los Angeles, (7-8pm MDT), (8-9 CDT), (9-10pm EDT-same as New York). ... ... ... You can join this fr’ee di ...   [retrieve this message]
      • healing your home   mu-shen   12mo

... New Monthly Healing Program Begins May 1, 2013 ... ... I greatly appreciate everyone who sent the free-session information to their friends. The sessions have helped many people all over the world who can’t afford health care. ... ... ”I released a great deal of emotional and physcial pain and suffering this morning ..it just started to spill out of me naturally without even thinking about it...my body just started to feel and express it. Thank you.” M ... ... This newsletter is about the very valuable and unique bonus of the Energetic Feng Shui of your living space that is included in the monthly ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Group meditation? Anyone?   amber1921   12mo  C

Hi, everybody ... ... Who is in favor for having a group heeling meditation at a particular time of day? ... ... Spiritual help is just as effective as supplements if not more... ... ... Just sit down and send each other some healing energy?... ... ... I’m not sure how this works but I just go on the assumption that we are all connected through the universal consciousness and we know each other on some level just by reading the posts?... ... ... Does anyone else think it could be a good idea? ... ... Just leave your name and suggested time here ... ... For me it would be best from 8:30 - 9:00 p.m eastern US time ... ... Amber   [retrieve this message]
  • Free Distant Healing Reminder with Michael Mohoric, Mar. 23...   mu-shen   13mo  C

New Free-Distant Healing Reminder ... Saturday March 23, 2013 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... ... I’m doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is on SATURDAY MARCH 23, 2013 from 6-7pm Pacific Daylight Time or same as Los Angeles, (7-8pm MDT), (8-9 CDT), (9-10pm EDT-same as New York). ... ... ... You can join this fr’ee distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. If you wish to join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this and mental ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you for these - I always look forward to them. Being...   ds2   13mo

Thank you for these - I always look forward to them. Being sick for so many years means having no money and the ’free’ part is so greatly appreciated. ... ds2   [End]
      • Yes - I too appreciate Mr Mohorics generosity in offering t...   mu-shen   13mo

Yes - I too appreciate Mr Mohorics generosity in offering these once-monthly free sessions. ... Hoping you too are being helped by them!   [End]
        • Michael Mohoric: Follow-up to Session. "One thing I rarel...   mu-shen   13mo

One Thing I Rarely Mention ... New Monthly Healing Program Begins April 3, 2013 ... ... ... ... You are receiving this because you subscribed. Use the ”Safeunsubscribe” link at bottom of email to unsubscribe. ... ... I greatly appreciate everyone who sent the free-session information to their friends. The sessions have helped many people all over the world who can’t afford health care. ... ... ”Wow, the energy I received helped me in all areas of my life... very tired but it its a happy kinda tired... I do believe... forever grateful to you for this gift !!!” Jude ... ... ”When the session began all the tension a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New Free Distant Qigong Energy Healing, Saturday Feb. 23,...   mu-shen   14mo  C

And another one ! Thanks to Mr Mohoric..... ... Happy healing one and all ! ... ... New Free-Distant Healing ... Saturday February 23, 2013 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... ... I’m doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is on SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23, 2012 from 6-7pm Pacific Standard Time or same as Los Angeles, (7-8pm MST), (8-9 CST), (9-10pm EST-same as New York). ... ... ... You can join this fr’ee distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. If you wi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Reminder re the Free Distant Qigong Energy Healing, this Sa...   mu-shen   14mo

New Free-Distant Healing Reminder ... Saturday February 23, 2013 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... I’m doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is on SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23, 2013 from 6-7pm Pacific Standard Time or same as Los Angeles, (7-8pm MST), (8-9 CST), (9-10pm EST-same as New York). ... ... ... You can join this fr’ee distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. If you wish to join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this and me ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Follow-up with some interesting info.   mu-shen   14mo

Chronic Fatigue Helped by Energy ... New Monthly Healing Program Begins March 6, 2013 ... ... ... Dear anita amita, ... ... ... I get email from all around the world about how the no-cost sessions help people. Awhile back I received an email from Scotland that told how a no-cost session had greatly helped a veteran and senior citizen with Chronic Fatigue or CFS. I will share the email later in the letter. CFS can be a very debilitating dis-ease and can be very difficult to treat. ... ... The main reason I started studying Qigong was that I had severe fatigue after getting very sick on a trip to India. Each y ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New free distant healing on Sunday, Jan. 27, 2013 Pacific T...   mu-shen   15mo  C

Another distant healing..... Thanks Mr Mohoric ! ... ... NEW-FREE DISTANT HEALING ... Sunday January 27, 2013, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... ... ... I’m doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is SUNDAY JANUARY 27, 2013 from 6-7pm Pacific Standard Time or same as Los Angeles, (7-8pm MST), (8-9CST), (9-10pm EST-same as New York). ... ... ... You can join this fr’ee-distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. If you wish to join, just close your eyes ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Follow-up on free energy session.   mu-shen   14mo

Resolutions Can Hurt ... New Monthly Healing Program Begins February 6, 2013 ... My partner and I were both fortunate enought to feel a ”special type” of healing this last round. Last week, I had a painful tooth issue that would hurt regularly - mostly nights - becoming less painful and irregular. Very grateful for this! ... M. had a ”strange” pain in the right shoulder and joint sometimes spreading down his chest. This too has ”almost” disappeared... he does notice it every now and then. ... Quite sure that many minor (or major?) adjustments have taken place over these months of free energy ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Does this mean something---Or is it just a coincidence?   #28223   15mo  C

I have the mystic cross on both palms. A couple of months ago, I stopped at a religious grotto to offer up prayers for a sick friend and a sick relative. Also, I prayed for better circumstances for myself and immediate family. I wasn’t able to get close to the grotto as it was closed for the winter season. However, I did get as close as possible and said my prayers. ... ... After praying, I happened to touch my right palm and noticed a bump under the mystic cross. The thing is, I can’t say for certain if it had been there for a while or just appeared that day. Recently, I noticed a bump o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Okay---so 135 people have seen this post and I guess, no on...   #28223   13mo

Okay---so 135 people have seen this post and I guess, no one has any ideas. ... ... So--- new question. Does anyone have a suggestion for another site to post this question? ... ... In the past, this forum was much more active, as were similarly related CZ forums. Lately, not so much. I wonder why... ... ... So...suggestions? Thank you.   [End]
  • new FREE Distant Qi-Gong Healing Session on Sunday, Dez. 30...   mu-shen   16mo  C

Thanks Michael Mohoric ! ... ... NEW-FREE DISTANT HEALING ... Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... ... I’m doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is SUNDAY DECEMBER 30, 2012 from 6-7pm Pacific Standard Time or same as Los Angeles, (7-8pm MST), (8-9CST), (9-10pm EST-same as New York). ... ... ... You can join this fr’ee-distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. If you wish to join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Effortless transformation... new monthly healing program   mu-shen   15mo

Michael Mohoric has this to offer as well ! ... ... Effortless Transformation ... New Monthly Healing Program Begins January 9, 2013 ... ... I want to thank everyone who gives the fr’ee-session information to others. The sessions help many people around the world who can’t afford health care. ... ... Dear Michael, ”Words cannot possibly express what a big impact that free week had on my life. It literally has been a life saver for me !!... It helped me enormously, from easing my pains, lifting my depression, to pretty much everthing you mentioned it would. I did sign up for the monthly session and can’t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sciense is a religion by itself.   socrat   16mo  C

. . . ... § 6. Proton: (p). ... § 7. The evolution of interaction between Photon/Electron and Proton: ... a) electromagnetic, ... b) nuclear, ... c) biological. ... § 8. The Physical Laws: ... a) Law of Conservation and Transformation Energy/ Mass, ... b) Pauli Exclusion Law, ... c) Heisenberg Uncertainty Law. ... § 9. Brain: Dualism of Consciousness. ... § 10. Practice: Parapsychology. Meditation. ... ===. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus   [End]
  • . . . ... § 6. Proton: (p). ... § 7. The evolution of inte...   socrat   16mo  C

. . . ... § 6. Proton: (p). ... § 7. The evolution of interaction between Photon/Electron and Proton: ... a) electromagnetic, ... b) nuclear, ... c) biological. ... § 8. The Physical Laws: ... a) Law of Conservation and Transformation Energy/ Mass, ... b) Pauli Exclusion Law, ... c) Heisenberg Uncertainty Law. ... § 9. Brain: Dualism of Consciousness. ... § 10. Practice: Parapsychology. Meditation. ... ===. ... Best wishes. ... Israel Sadovnik Socratus ...   [End]
    • The god probably came up with the rating system used to dec...   Karlin   7mo

The god probably came up with the rating system used to decide which equations and theories to include in this ”top ten” list eh? It seems a bit self-serving, like it is giving the god an excuse to say ”Hark! Behold my greatest works - hear them live on Letterman Tuesday night, with special music guest Elvis coming back, at my command, for this one performance only” ... ... god Can be so irritating, with him its always like ”no matter how well the universe seems to function on it’s own, I can always get some believer guy to say ’na-uhhh, god did that’ - and all that the intellectuals can say ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded for those who fall in darkness......   The Hunter   16mo  C

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... TESTIMONIALS-- WHAT THE KIDS SAID ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I WANT TO SEE KIDS KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT UPLOADING SOIL INTO APPLE TREES AS THEY KNOW ABOUT UPLOADING INFO INTO COMPUTERS ... ...   [End]
    • Video Embedded a moment in Heaven ......   The Hunter   16mo

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... TESTIMONIALS-- WHAT THE KIDS SAID ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I WANT TO SEE KIDS KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT UPLOADING SOIL INTO APPLE TREES AS THEY KNOW ABOUT UPLOADING INFO INTO COMPUTERS ... ...   [End]
    • Re: for those who fall in darkness......   trust2009   16mo

and for those who fall in light?   [End]
      • John 1:5-7 ... ... ”This is the message we have heard from...   The Hunter   16mo

John 1:5-7 ... ... ”This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.” ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded The Man Who Planted Trees   R Webmaster   17mo  C

The Man Who Planted Trees ... ... ... ... Winner of the Acadamy Award for Best Animated Short Film and Short Film Palme d’Or in 1987, this is a charming animated masterpiece about a man who devotes his life to planting trees. ... Directed by Frederick Back and edited by Norbert Pickering, this is the full English language version translated by Jean Roberts and narrated by Christopher Plummer (the orginal version is in French language narrated by Philippe Noiret). ... ... Jean Giono, the author of the short story upon which the movie is based, wrote the story after American editors in 1953 asked him to wri ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Energy Healing for Low Income Communities   Sweetypie101   17mo  C

I’ve put together a project that will do some energy healing in the low income communities of Chicago. We’re gonna balance chakras, gift organite, etc. ... ... TO find out more visit our page: ... ... www.indiegogo.com/energyhealing   [End]
  • A Question as I continue to meditate and work with gold lig...   #28223   19mo  C

For the past few years, I’ve been working on trying to move. I’ve done Law of Attraction, prayer, cleaning out the house, packing things, lighting candles---all in an effort to get the energy moving. These days, I’m also meditating and working with gold light. ... ... Yesterday, while out driving, I spoke out loud to the angels/universe and asked what is going on, why does it feel like no matter what I try I get thwarted? I also asked to give me a clear, unmistakable answer. When I ask this, I knew that the answer could come in many different forms. ... ... Last night, I had several dreams. All ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pineal gland (fluoride-free) more imp. than ever before....   mu-shen   19mo  C

by Paul Fassa ... (http://truththeory.com/2012/08/28/a-fluoride-free-pineal-gland-is-more-important-than-ever/) ... ... (NaturalNews) There has been some controversy over the activity of adding synthetic fluoride to municipal water supplies and elsewhere, but not enough. The seriousness of this issue is more than what most realize. Fluoridation ranks with GMO’s and tainted, forced vaccinations among the great crimes against humanity. ... ... Understanding the Different Fluorides ... ... There are two types of fluoride. Calcium Fluoride, which appears naturally in underground water supplies, is relatively b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Does Socratus write an unintelligent garbage?   socrat   21mo  C

Does Socratus write an unintelligent garbage? ... ... Another inane post by Israel Sadovnik/Socratus. ... ... You have been banned from how many forums for posting ... this unintelligent garbage? Yes you are a legend on the net ... you even surpass our mate Preearth as I am pretty sure ... you hold the record for the most forum bans. ... ... At 68 you think you would have learnt how to communicate ... or has the devil and your madness got to you? ... ... Most on the forum here are happy to discuss almost ... anything but the key is discuss. ... ... So I will ask you one more time if you have something ... to discuss tell us in C ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I don’t think that to understand my ideas is difficult. ......   socrat   21mo

I don’t think that to understand my ideas is difficult. ... I try to explain my ideas as simple as possible. ... For example: ... ... Why we cannot understand Quantum Physics. ... ... The problem is that physicists draw the Quantum Physics ... with ‘ math point-particle’ and therefore they ‘kill the picture ... of ultimate reality.’ ... Of course, physicists know very well that the particle isn’t a ... math point, but any another model of particle brought difficult ... which they could not solve. Therefore physicists preferred ... to think about particle as a structureless point ... ===. ... At last from 1968 physicists dec ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Does DNA know geometry ? ... Did DNA create child from zyg...   socrat   15mo

Does DNA know geometry ? ... Did DNA create child from zygote by the chance ? ... =. ... The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys ... at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time ... will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works ... of William Shakespeare. ... The probability of a monkey exactly typing a complete work such ... as Shakespeare’s Hamlet is so tiny that the chance of it occurring ... during a period of time of the order of the age of the universe ... is extremely low, but not zero. ... . . . . . ... If there are as many monkeys as there are pa ...   [retrieve this message]
      • According to Harold Morowitz ... http://en.wikipedia.org/w...   socrat   15mo

According to Harold Morowitz ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_J._Morowitz ... ... a structure of single cell has 10^12 bit of information ... But cells are not in the one and same state, they are different ... then another cell has another 10^12 bit of information . . . ... ==. ... The estimate for human cells in the human body is about 10^14. ... The number of cells in the body is constantly changing, ... as cells die or are destroyed and new ones are formed. ... It means that bits information also constantly changing. ... Can this unity between information and cells be chaotic ? ... No, the process of creat ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Belief . . . from history of physics. ... =. ... Many yea...   socrat   15mo

Belief . . . from history of physics. ... =. ... Many years Max Planck was attracted with the ... absolutely black body problem. ... If quantum of light moving with speed c=1 falls in the area of ... absolutely black body and does not radiate back, then “ terminal ... dead “ will come. In order to save the quantum of light from ‘death ‘ ... Planck decided that it is possible that quantum of light ... will radiate back with quantum unit (h ), (h=Et ) ... This unit does not come on formulas or equations. ... Planck introduced this unit from heaven, from ceiling. ... Sorry. Sorry. ... Scientists say: Planck introduced ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Belief . . . and string theory. ... ==. ... But your que...   socrat   15mo

Belief . . . and string theory. ... ==. ... But your question really is ”what does a physical particle look like?” ... My answer is that they look like strings. But I have to admit that ... strings are still concepts in the regime of metaphysics.. ... . . . ... So string theory IS my religion. ... / Richard Ruquist / ... ======.. ... 1 ... Book ‘ The trouble with Physics’ / by Lee Smolin / ... Part 8. The first superstring revolution. ... Page 126 – 127. ... ‘. . . the growing catalog of string theories meant that ... we weren’t actually studying a fundamental theory.’ . . . ... ‘ . . . but the many versions of st ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The situation in ’ philosophy of physics’. ... =. ... ‘ Sud...   socrat   14mo

The situation in ’ philosophy of physics’. ... =. ... ‘ Suddenly I realized that a nagual did have one point to ... defend - in my opinion, a passionate defense for the ... ’description of the Eagle’, and ’what the Eagle does’. ... ... ”But what kind of a force would the Eagle be?” ... ... ”I would not know how to answer that. ... The Eagle is as real for the seers as gravity and time ... are for you, and just as abstract and incomprehensible.” ... ... Those are abstract concepts, but they do refer to ... real phenomena that can be corroborated. . ” ... ... He said that the Eagle’s emanations are an immutable ... thing- ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Free Distant healing this Sunday, July 15, 2012 with Qi-Gon...   mu-shen   21mo  C

and here´s another ”thing” to look forward to coming Sunday, JUly 15, 2012 ... ... NEW-FREE DISTANT HEALING ... Sunday July 15, 5-6pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... ... Dear Friends! ... ... ... I’m doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is SUNDAY JULY 15, 2012 from 5-6pm Pacific Daylight Time or same as Los Angeles, (6-7pm MDT), (7-8 CDT), (8-9pm EDT-same as New York). ... ... ... You can join this fr’ee distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. If you wish ...   [retrieve this message]
  • for those in the monthly healing group   mu-shen   21mo  C

Mr MOhoric also includes an energetic feng shui treatment of your home and surroundings besides the energy healing... ... ... ... Dear Monthly Qigong Group, ... ... Your final session in the monthly energy series is Wednesday July 11 from 7-8pm Pacific Time. With every session I provide an Energetic Feng Shui of your living space. Included is a letter that explains Energetic Feng Shui. ... ... I look forward to being with you energetically. ... ... Peace, ... Michael ... ... ENERGETIC FENG SHUI ... ... Some people have told me that they forgot to sit quietly for last week’s session. That is ok. The maximum benefit is rece ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How the great pyramids help regulate consciousness.   Teacher of Light   22mo

... This Awareness indicates that the Pyramids are likened on to cosmic batteries that have worn down and are not in charge; that they still emit some small amount of energy, sufficient to be activated to some degree by those Celestial forces. ... ... That when they are thus activated, they send forth bursts of information which is picked up by the minds of those entities who are attuned to the frequencies of which the messages are sent, and thus, those entities picking up those messages, receiving information that has been sent for store for release at this time, will have insight, and that insi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • “The Physics of Consciousness is the True Reality”   Teacher of Light   22mo

... ... ... ... ... This Awareness indicates It can create a reality that is no longer bound by space and time. It can create a reality that moves through and beyond time and space into consciousness itself. ... ... This Awareness indicates that it can also be misused, so that entities become convinced of some aberration in terms of a vision of reality that is far from that which is beneficial. This Awareness indicates that essentially, reality as humans perceive it is really nothing more than perception on a mass scale, and that the true reality as that which is the physics of consciousness, and the p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gravity and Vacuum.   socrat   23mo  C

Gravity and Vacuum. ... =. ... Einstein was mistaken using his Gravitation theory ... to the all Universe as a whole. ... The Gravitation theory doesn’t work in the Universe as a whole. ... The Gravitation theory is a local theory. ... Why? ... Because the detected material mass of the matter in the ... Universe ( the cosmological constant / the critical density) ... is so small ( the average density of all substance in the ... Universe is approximately p=10^-30 g/sm^3 ) that it ... cannot ‘close’ the Universe into sphere and therefore our ... Universe as whole must be ‘open’, endless, infinite. ... =. ... Another argume ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 30 of 30
1  10  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29   30    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Mouth Sores
Eliminate Herpes
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through program ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanent ...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

4,838 messages, 1,198 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 161, 30 pages,  680,970 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2

"Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Seuss

Image Galler Consciousness Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.54 sec at 4/24/2014 1:24:53 PM, requested by 54.204.134.183, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=338 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25