CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums29177 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Andreas Moritz

Ask Andreas Moritz

Liver Flush, Colonics, Cleansing, Diet, Lifestyle, Health, Gallstones, Digestion, Liver, Intestines
Private Forum with commercial content: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   ener-chi.com   Rules
 5,566,454 page views     16,456 messages     4,457 topics     111 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
36d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Ask Andreas     All Forums 
Like Ask Andreas Moritz Forum on Facebook.com
ANDREAS IS NO LONGER ABLE TO RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ON THIS FORUM. VISIT THE ASK CUREZONE FORUM OR LOOK THROUGH PAST THREADS IN SEARCH OF ANSWERS TO YOUR QUERYS. READ: Liver Flush Survey
Page 111 of 111
1  10  30  50  ...  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110   111    

• Andreas Moritz has died:(   #144093   18mo  C
    • Andreas still had his forum on Curezone when I joined . He ...   R hopinso   18mo

Andreas still had his forum on Curezone when I joined . He was always so kind and patient with us. He was a treasure that will be missed. By the way if you want to read the announcement of his passing go to his Website: http://ener-chi.com   [End]
    • It is a shock.. ... ... I really hoped it was a facebook h...   LBP   18mo

It is a shock.. ... ... I really hoped it was a facebook hackjob at first, but hours have passed and it is posted on his main website. ... ... No one knows yet, if this was a chronic illness or a sudden accident. ... ...   [End]
    • Shocked, stunned, distraught. Seems I subconsciously though...   #48222   18mo

Shocked, stunned, distraught. Seems I subconsciously thought him immortal. ... ... Not sure what to say... I have not posted here in so many years but have kept reading, reading, reading his forum - returning to posts of his I read years ago, which remain as inspiring (and indeed comforting) as when I first read them. ... ... I never met the man, yet after following his forum here on Curezone, reading his articles and his books, listening to him on online radio and watching all his Youtube videos, I felt as if I knew him a little. (Cliched, I know, but nonetheless true!) ... ... Questioning now why his l ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It is good to ”see” you here it is too bad for such a sad r...   hanna   18mo

It is good to ”see” you here it is too bad for such a sad reason. We just have to hang on to our great memories of him. ... Hope you are well.   [End]
      • Re: wow:) Hi CF n/m   wombat   18mo
        • Hey! :D   #48222   18mo

Good to see you and Hanna still here helping folk out, wombat! And Hopinso and Chiron, too! Sweet! :) ... ... Still no news regarding COD. Not the most positive thing to focus on, I know, but I am curious. ... ... The Durian King has posted a tribute to Andreas on Youtube: ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnwkonItMm0 ... ... ... (No idea how to imbed a video - sorry!) ... ... Been thinking of him all day. I remember first finding Curezone, desperate and alone, and reading his posts - changed my outlook entirely. Sure he did the same for many, many people. Can only aspire to his plateau of contentment and bene ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Andreas Moritz has died:(   chirontherainbowbridge   18mo

woops, I forgot I had, and tried to vote twice! (to CF) ... ... He certainly looked the picture of health. And I too appreciate him so much--and often mention his archives, to new people. I saw a message on his FB page, that said it well, imv. He must surely have fulfilled his ... ’contract’, and can do more, and for many more, in some other ”form”. I just ’celebrated’ the passing of my mother-in-law, who was a wonderful woman, and so dear to so many. And all the week before she passed, and at the funeral, and after, I felt this great cn only call it happiness--deep, and bright too, like an excite ...   [retrieve this message]
    • that’s really a loss. I was not here until after he left bu...   wombat   18mo

that’s really a loss. I was not here until after he left but I bought one of his books(thanks, Hanna:) and I’ve read a great deal of his forum. I’ve always thought that he represented the absolute best of CZ, eternally kind and thoughtful. What a great man he was. is.   [End]
    • May he be greatly blessed with loving release-- He was the ...   chirontherainbowbridge   18mo

May he be greatly blessed with loving release-- He was the ESSENCE of curezone, when I first came across it, many years ago, and he always brought such integrity, honour and true humanity to all his interactions. His archives here are a treasure-house. For us, he is too suddenly gone. For Himself, he has done so much good, and eternity is graced. ... ... Chiron ... ... ...   [End]
    • Andreas Moritz's view on death...............   R Corey   18mo

http://www.ener-chi.com/tag/fear-of-death/ ... ... Death Isn’t What It Appears To Be ... Posted on December 8, 2011 by andreas m ... By Andreas Moritz ... ... For the majority of people on this planet, death still symbolizes the end of a life cycle, however short or long it might be.These angels who are currently living through the ‘dark night of their soul’ and are ‘causing’ death or harm to others and become known for this through the mass media, confront the rest of the people with their greatest of fears, the fear of death. Those souls who leave their physical form never actually ‘die’ against their ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Also you can listen to what he says about his near-death ex...   Mira528   18mo

Also you can listen to what he says about his near-death experience here. It’s quite short and I found it well-worth listening to. ... ... http://andreasmoritzradio.com/3-death-is-a-limitless-and-beautiful-experience/   [End]
      • ”But every death is a blessing in disguise, for it brings u...   chirontherainbowbridge   18mo

”But every death is a blessing in disguise, for it brings us a little closer to immortality, our own immortality.” ... ... and this is precisely the opposite of what most people’s core beliefs have been engineered to be. ... ... The good news is, we change change these! ... ... ... You’ll see it when you believe it. Not the other way around. The opposite -again- is what is parroted, the mechanistic ... ’human doing’ view. ... ... ( No offence meant to parrots. :-)or anyone.) ... C ... ... ...   [End]
    • such a loss   johng   18mo

what a good soul he is... Thank you for everything Andreas. Please keep up the good works, where ever you go now.   [End]
    • Re: Andreas Moritz has died:(   Tizona   18mo

very sad. He was always such a nice person. Very kind and very patient. He will be missed   [End]
  • Awesome Results   RN SUCCESS h2olover   19mo  C

I’m a 22 year old man. Today I completed my second liver and gallbladder flush following Andreas Moritz’s method. I cannot believe how good I feel right now. I feel like I used to feel on Christmas morning as a small child. The effects following my first flush were not as good as this. I actually felt worse after doing the first flush. The second flush produced much bigger stones (about 8 stones the size of a quarter) were ejected this time around, and BOY DO I FEEL GREAT!!!! I cannot believe I struggled with depression, anxiety, and low back pain at my age. The low back pain is still pres ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Liver flush   Onone   8y

Hi andrea ... ... Could you help? I am about to embark on my first liver cleanse and i’m a little anxious! ... ... I ahve a mouth full of metal and haven’t done a kidney cleanse and im also not going to have a colon cleanse before the flush because as it is a little too expensive, however i do intend to have one 2 days after the cleanse, i had my last one about 2 weeks ago and have had several over the past 2 years. is this okay? ... ... Do you know where i can purchase the kidney and liver herbs mentioned in your book, in the UK? ... ... i feel i need to do a liver cleanse before having all of my fillings ...   [retrieve this message]
    • [Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   Invincible   8y

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • Has to be better than the alternative surgery.   OliviaSoul   8y

Glad to have you here! So glad you’re about to try out your first cleanse. I was nervous too, but when I saw the alternatives, I cringed. I was just asking on the other forum about lapascopic liver surgery which, if you ask me, looks disgustingly gruesome. Much safer to cleanse if you ask me. ... ... I’m still not sure (waiting at other forum) to see if folks think these stone photos are from the surgery or from the cleanse... but I think its from the cleanse: ... http://liverstones.notlong.com ... ... Either way! Don’t go under the knife. We’ll be there for you.   [End]
    • liver flush? i thought i needed them but now my life is ru...   kevan   7y

I really don’t know where else to post this. I have done a lot of posting over the years in the liver flush forum but someone directed me here. Somebody told me Andreas Moritz would have my answers but honestly, I hate to sound pesimistic but I don’t think things can be fixed. This is gonna be a little much but I’ll try to give the short story. ... ... I just turned 27 years old and I feel like my life is passing me by. My life is not the way it should be at all and its wasting away. Here’s why. ... ... After a childhood with a lot of stress, anger, and all that jazz, growing up on junk food an ...   [retrieve this message]
      • There is alot of help on many of these sites. This site is...   hkp   7y

There is alot of help on many of these sites. This site is not visited at all now. I would copy and repost the same paragraph on LIver Flush and maybe pH and Iodine if you have not done that already. Those 3 have many knowledgeable people. My suggestion is... JUICE. And there is a juicing forum too. As far as I know that is a good way to overcome many problems. I would guess you have not concentrated on REBUILDING after cleansing and so DO IT. ... ... And do not get any more discouraged... the body can overcome alot of horrid treatment.   [End]
        • The idea about juicing is a very good one. Make sure you .....   sweetpepper   6y

The idea about juicing is a very good one. Make sure you ... find the best types of fruits and vegies that will promote ... healing and cleansing of the liver and other organs. What ... kind of diet did you have while cleansing. Maybe if you ... try a raw foods diet for a while it will help also. Fruits ... and vegies not only nurish the body with vitamins and minerals ... they will also cleanse the body. This go around try to focus ... on being patient and knowing that you will get better. If your ... mind is saying to your body, ”I’m sick” and ”I’m not getting better” ... your subconscious listens always and will ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Well, Kevan, that is one hell of a story. No, you are not ...   Daizymae   7y

Well, Kevan, that is one hell of a story. No, you are not permanently ruined, I doubt that. I know you may have sworn to stay away from doctors, but there are some natural-type docs who can help you. You just have to try to find a good one, which I am sure you can do. You need to nourish yourself at this point in every way possible. No more cleansing! Orders from Headquarters! Let us know how you do.   [End]
      • Hi Kevan, ... ... Sorry you’ve had such a rough time for s...   mauiman   7y

Hi Kevan, ... ... Sorry you’ve had such a rough time for so long now. ... ... First thing is to forgive yourself for the damage done earlier in life. You’ve paid the price for that so forgive and forget. ... ... I’m impressed that you’ve done your best to take control over your own health. I doubt you’ve done anything wrong other than over-compensated and done too much to cleanse yourself. ... ... The other advice already posted is good advice with no downside that I’m aware of. Just don’t shock your body so much by switching out programs cold turkey and all. Your body will do a lot of healing and it may not ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wow, your story sounds just like mine! I lost the last 12 y...   jenloubee   7y

Wow, your story sounds just like mine! I lost the last 12 years in pretty much the same way! ... ... I was directed to moreless on curezone (he has a website too with all the info you need). You are not supposed to feel ill all the time and you shouldn’t - the answer is amazingly simple - go have a look! ... ... I started a month or so ago and am now racing around doing 14 hour days with bundles of energy (even with a struggling liver). ... ... I also went to hypnotherapy to deal with my ’issues’ which was interesting and helpful. ... ... Good luck - you will be fine.   [End]
        • Why is new message posting disabled?   #78764   7y

I have been reading all these posts and am very interested to try the cleanse. But I want to be able to ask questions about it. Is there another forum for Andreas’ cleanse where we *can* post new messages?   [End]
          • Andreas is no longer active on Curezone. His forums are arc...   hopinso   7y

Andreas is no longer active on Curezone. His forums are archived. You can ask questions on the liver flush forum for many answers. For the best source of in depth information on Andreas Moritz’s specific techniques, you will need to buy one of his books. Probably ”The Amazing Liver Flush” will be your best bet, although ”Timeless Secrets Of Health and Rejuvenation also give a lot of valuable information. You can get the books from Andreas’ Website or from Amazon.com. I am sure there are other sources as well. ...   [End]
          • Namaste ... ... ... ... One reason Andreas is not able t...   nieema0   7y

Namaste ... ... ... ... One reason Andreas is not able to answer questions: ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma17iGzdFU4 ... ... Take a look ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • Re: liver flush? i thought i needed them but now my life i...   RRR webster1   7y

Hello, ... ... My 20’s sucked. Do worry about turning 30. You realize once you get there you will not turn into a pumpkin after all. You may stay looking like one but as you mature you should see a reduction in your self destructive behavior, violent thoughts and nasty behavior towards yourself. ... ... We are all the same. We all experience pain. Just because someone is slim, pretty, acne free does not mean they have no pain in their life. ... I struggled every day with depression and had my hardest time around 27...and my final dark day period at 32. Now 36. i got sick of feeling the way i did and ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Our stories are very similar. I lived a lifetime of trouble...   Trysten3000   7y

Our stories are very similar. I lived a lifetime of troubles, depression, being heavily medicated for depression all throughout my teen years {even though it is now known that antidepressants are NOT meant for children and can cause ”suicidal tendencies” which I HAD, among other horrific side effects}. Side effects got too much so when I was 18 and made my own medical choices, got off the zoloft {cold turkey just like you-and oh if you didnt know zoloft is very similar to paxil}, I was one of the UNlucky ones and had withdrawl so severe it almost killed me. Horrible toxic body from years o ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks for the input. Ya I think a lot of people have gone...   Kevan   7y

Thanks for the input. Ya I think a lot of people have gone through similar things if not exactly. I hope you are doing better yourself as it sounds like you have had a rough time as well. I am doing alright actually. still not feeling great but on the right track I hope anyways.   [End]
      • I’m sorry for your experience but Kevan its not too late to...   CareAboutPeopleshealth   7y

I’m sorry for your experience but Kevan its not too late to turn it around. If you could read the book by Dr. Robert O. Young its called PH miracle for weightloss.I beleive it will change your life, it changed mine. Its not necessarily for weightloss it applies to everything and everyone in any circumstance. Yes it may sound too good to be true but you can start by checking out his website. PHMiracleliving.com you got nothing to loose and everything to gain. good luck, god bless. Don’t ever give up.   [End]
        • Sorry guy, but I had to respond to the PH Balance issue. A...   bebig   4y

Sorry guy, but I had to respond to the PH Balance issue. As a Certified Nutritional Therapist, I have to tell you that the PH Balance information supplied on that site is not good advice. This ”doctor” does not understand how the body works, but has taken a basic principal of body alkaline pH and greatly distorted the facts. ... ... First of all, fat is the way the body protects organs by storing toxins in fat tissue and I agree with the doctor about that, but fat is not the demon here. Our genetics have only changed about 0.1% in the last 40,000 years since agriculture was introduced. Pr ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Kevan, ... ... In some way I experienced the same crap ...   rod   7y

Hi Kevan, ... ... In some way I experienced the same crap you experienced for 6 years while living in Toronto (Canada), as you might know by now pretty much all the food you can get in north America is full of toxins unless eating organic food 100%, eating junk food for almost 4 years, and believing on allopathic doctors which they have basically turned into Pharmaceutical labs extension, prescribing all sort of drugs carelessly and using us as a guinea pigs, as a result I ended up on the crazy cleaning frenzy you were as I got very sick. ... I did Chelation for like a year with heavy stuff like ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Your symptoms sound very familiar to me. I have recently le...   #90607   7y

Your symptoms sound very familiar to me. I have recently learned that I have celiac disease. Try going off of wheat for 3-4 weeks and see if you improve. If its not that, I suspect that you are intolerant of many things.   [End]
      • This was 12 months ago so I’m not sure this is going to hel...   vx   6y

This was 12 months ago so I’m not sure this is going to help, but here we go (briefly). ... ... 1) You badly need an advisor. These cleanses are not about excess, they should be used in moderation. ... ... For example, taking epsom salts all the time will not help! It will just dehydrate you (constant bowel flushing) and make you feel bad, it’s also bad for your health. ... ... Get in contact with MH, he’ll help you out ... ... http://barefootherbalistmh.com ... ... ... If you have the time/money, maybe even attend a 2 week camp somewhere. ... ... The basic idea is that you need a good advisor, because you’re too extrem ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi gallbladder and liver flush following andreas protocol ...   madjuicedoctor   6y

Hi gallbladder and liver flush following andreas protocol to the LETTER is what you need to do ...and you WILL get better ..... guranteed ..... you have been on the wrong path .... BUT READ THE BOOK ... you will be convinced ... do one flush and you will see how many stones you have ..... it will take at least 12....... all the best and don’t give up .. I never did.. Andreas has the answer ... follow his program ... it is changing my life....... and i am 2x your age .....   [End]
      • hello kevan, ... wow you’ve been to hell and back. its jus...   chrysanthemum   6y

hello kevan, ... wow you’ve been to hell and back. its just not fair how some individuals have such hard luck. the good news is you are one strong and alive person. my advice to you is to try from now on, to lead a very simple life. get lots of sleep, read lots of good fiction, drink lots of water, eat a healthy diet all day long, preferably vegan (needs some studying to get it right, and its possible to eat deliciously too), walk daily in nature, find a passion, even it its ’just’ a new and healthy way to live so you can survive and be happy again. from my heart i wish you the adventure ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Kevan, ... ... Your story is not unusual. When a pers...   bebig   4y

Hi Kevan, ... ... Your story is not unusual. When a person really abuses their body in many ways, especially with drugs, alcohol, bad foods, etc., the body does become toxic. We were designed to remove toxins naturally from our bodies, but not to the extent some people become overloaded with toxins. ... ... It is very important to understand that when you have a huge excess of toxins, the normal detoxing methods can actually create more problems as you have found. Moving more slowly through the process, taking things one step at a time is critical, but the most important aspect is to prepare you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • check out andreas' up-to-date photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   snowball403   7y

If you go to ... http://www.ener-chi.com ... you can see Andreas’ up-to-date photo. He looks very handsome. Enjoy! ... ... ... http://www.naturalhealinggal.blogspot.com/ ...   [End]
    • Liver Flush for a 21 year old?   KatyaM   7y

I am a 21 year old female. At this age, would it be beneficial for me to do a liver cleanse? ... ... Sincerely, ... ... Katya   [End]
    • Andreas is back!...or could be!!!   nieema0   7y

Greetings All ... ... I got this and as you will see, was asked to pass this wonderful information on. ... We have the chance to have Andreas be there for many more of us giving his much needed advice. ... ... Let us not pass this chance by...fill out the survey and let Dr. Mercola know who we want as a Natural Health Expert! ... ... Here is the note from our Friend: ... ... Dear Friends, ... ... I have a small favor to ask of you, and it would be fantastic if you could help me with that. ... ... Dr Mercola, who runs one of the largest health web sites in the world, just sent out a request to his millions of members to na ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Here's a recent interview with Andreas on the liver   snowball403   6y

http://www.webtalkradio.net/content/view/281/33/ ... ... ... May I add that I really miss Andreas on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... ... ... Check out my blog: http://naturalhealinggal.blogspot.com/   [End]
      • Re: Here's another recent interview with Andreas   snowball403   6y

Here is another great interview with Andreas: ... ... ... http://www.webtalkradio.net/content/view/134/33/ ... ... ... ... Check out my blog: http://naturalhealinggal.blogspot.com/ ...   [End]
      • And here's another great new interview!!!   snowball403   6y

Listen to Andreas discuss important health issues. ... ... Blog Talk Radio - WOW Radio ... ”Secrets of Physical and Spiritual Health” ... Interviewed by Dr. Reggie Johnson ... (March 14, 2008) ... ... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/WOW-Radio/2008/03/14/Integrative-Healing-and-Wellness-for-Mind-Body-Spirit ... ... ... ... Check out my blog: http://naturalhealinggal.blogspot.com/   [End]
    • Re: Liver flush   amberlynn72   6y

Too much cleansing can kill you. Overdoing the cleanses makes your organs just wear out. I kinda felt the same way. I was doing everything so extreme. And one day I said wow i gotta take a break. I am gonna die. So I quit to rebuild and just eat normal for awhile. You gotta do it. ... I would suggest only cleansing once or twice a year max ... Spring and Fall. ... Nourish your body as much as possible in between   [End]
    • Lipomatosis problem...!   maumanuel   5y

Hello, I saw an article where I think Andreas wrote that lipomatosis is a condition that can be improved by doing a liver and galdbladder flush, is it true? I don’t want to go with the surgeries..! ... My best regards to all and God bless for the advise... ... Manuel   [End]
      • Friends, ... I have been having lipoma (about 50) over l...   abhishek78   5y

Friends, ... I have been having lipoma (about 50) over last 8 years. My lumps on stomach and back started to cause pain during sleep due to compression. I saw Dr Andreas tips and I did the following: ... 1. Mix castor oil with Himalaya Anti stress massage oil (which contains Rubia Cordifolia or Manjistha a powerful lymphatic detoxifier) and apply to lipoma once a day ... 2. Triphala twice a day ... ... In just 3 days, my lipomas have softened and flattened and reduced in size. The smaller and newer lipomas have shrunk dramatically. ... ... As a nest step, I have ordered Manjistha in tablet form from bany ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Lipoma - Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) is working   abhishek78   5y

Hello, I just wanted to give an update after 3 weeks. I have continued to apply Himalaya Anti stress Massage oil and alternate with Banyan Botanicals Lymphatic massage oil. I still have not started to take the Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia or Indian Madder) orally. Even without the oral dose and just the oils, my lipomas have continued to shrink and they are now much smaller and softer. I am able to sleep without pain finally. I changed two mattresses last year thinking it was my bed!! Western doctors dont seem to want to understand how the immune system and lymphatic system work and they ar ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Feet Candidosis and Liver Cleansing   dmitry   5y

Hello there! I’m little bit confused to start or not the liver flush course. I’ve noticed it is possible with minor reservation - absence of candidosis. Does it mean any candidas or just stomack ones? I got foot and nail candidosis a year ago. Is it ok to start cleansing?   [End]
    • If you like Andreas, you'll like my blog!!   snowball403   5y

Hi everyone! I’ve been following Andreas for years and his advice has changed my life. I started a blog and I hope you enjoy it! ... ... http://www.naturalhealinggal.blogspot.com/   [End]
    • andreas has new cancer videos   snowball403   5y

Hey everyone!! I just found these great videos Andreas made where he talks all about cancer. Even if you don’t have cancer, they are informative. I thoroughly enjoyed them and I hope you do to. Here is a link: ... ... http://www.ihealthtube.com/aspx/search.aspx?page=1 ... ... ... Sincerely, ... Snowball403 ... ... Check out my blog which has lots of Andreas stuff: http://www.naturalhealinggal.blogspot.com/ ...   [End]
    • Re: Liver flush   calaphir   29mo

hello ... ... Core 2 GlcNAc-T inhibitors and 3,7-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)icaritin seem to have a complementary pathway in order to inhibit aging. ... ... Inhibitors of Core 2 GlcNAc-T, and the present compounds in particular, have application in therapy for diseases in which core 2 GlcNAc-T is implicated and especially those in which the enzyme activity is raised relative to the normal level in the tissue type concerned, or those conditions in which it is advantageous to lower the activity of core 2 GlcNAc-T for example to its normal level or below. Examples of such conditions are inflammatory diseases s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Andreas' Timeless Secrets Book   Tim2   8y

Hello Andreas, ... ... I just finished reading your large ”Timeless Secrets” book. It contains many good ideas and covers a lot of territory! I have several questions and comments. I’ll start with the questions: ... ... 1. On page 45 you wrote, ”please see Some Published Articles By Andreas Moritz at the end of the book.” I could not find that section. ... ... 2. If a person is only able to maintain a consistent, healthy sleep time with soporific drugs, is it better to take the drugs or to sleep irregularly? ... ... 3. How does one identify the dosha of a child? Is a child’s dosha always the same as its paren ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Tim   Invincible   8y

• Re: Andreas' Timeless Secrets Book   bioticsadp   8y

Send this to his website and he will respond to all this and then post to the LIVER FLUSH forum so we could all learn from both of your comments. ... ...   [End]
    • Greetings All ... ... ... It is interesting this diatribe...   nieema0   8y

Greetings All ... ... ... It is interesting this diatribe of yours Tim and at a time when Andreas is busy helping folks lean to tap into their potential to heal. ... ... I am sure you did not intend to be mean spirited and help to make ”confusion” the day. ... ... I personally will bring these items to his attention and if there is an answer forth coming, you will have it. If not please understand he is busy, thus the forum being closed. ... ... I also would suggest that if you feel that you have something to share as related to a way of getting healty...write a book and share all with us. ... ... Yours in the best ...   [retrieve this message]
    • tim said: ... ... ”3. On page 157 you claimed that 1961 wa...   trapper/kcmo   8y

tim said: ... ... ”3. On page 157 you claimed that 1961 was a time when medical institutions were still unbiased and could be trusted. You’ve got to be kidding! You mean the same institutions that recommended smoking to ”soothe” a scratchy throat?” ... ... it was about this time that the wacked out doctors in wichita gave my mom three rounds of electric shock treatments. she was never the same - the beginning of the end that took forty long years of intense suffering to finally finish her. she died at the hands of doctors in joplin, mo at the ripe old age of 61. ... ... it was after WW2 that the medico ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Geez Tim, I thought I was giving Mr Moritz a shellacking ov...   slider25   8y

Geez Tim, I thought I was giving Mr Moritz a shellacking over in the debate forum but my comments are simply a left jab compared to your uppercut ;^) ... ... You make alot of pertinent points I must say. I especially agree with your comments on the ridiculous pyschological spiel he reels out. He claims symptoms of gallstones are cynicism and self-loathing etc but then says these traits cause disease. Eh? ... ... I don’t know why he persists with that stuff because his other insights are quite interesting. It’s almost as if he is trying to cover himself if you don’t feel better. Trying to shift the b ...   [retrieve this message]
      • well, guess what? if a person is not well it is their faul...   trapper/kcmo   8y

well, guess what? if a person is not well it is their fault unless someone deliberately poisoned or maimed them. ... ... i am not a big andreas fan. but, man, am i respectful. he has real insight. ... ... it really depends on your point of view. a malfunctioning liver being the cause or the symptoms being the cause of the malfunction or the associated emotions being the cause, or the precursor, or the enabler, or the obstacle in the way of a cure - who knows? but it all must be dealt with starting with the will of the person to be healed. ... ... remember lorraine day’s testimony. she did everythin ...   [retrieve this message]
        • i do feel that when people are ill, they are willing to cha...   #67299   8y

i do feel that when people are ill, they are willing to change their lifestyle. the problem is, at the moment symptons are fading, one seems to have the tendency to once again follow his old destructive lifestyle. ... ... at the end of the day you have to make a choice wether or not you want to part with lifestyle habits, whatever they may be, which are harmfull in one way or another. most people make the choice not to, and keep falling back in ill health. after which they complain about it, and seek for quick remedies and cures. after the cure has been partly established people do not bother a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • do you know if i can buy this book ”timeless secret” at the...   vladamir   8y

do you know if i can buy this book ”timeless secret” at the the barnes and nobel store or is it just online?   [End]
      • Yes, Amazon too. n/m   hanna   8y
      • Re: Andreas' Timeless Secrets Book   nieema0   8y

Greetings ... ... You can go to his page: ... http://ener-chi.com and order there too. ... ... Good health ... ... nieema   [End]
        • How can you email Andreas?   #64923   7y

I read a post recently from someone on Curezone who sent a question by email and he replied by email. Although not sure if it was posted recently or I just read it recently. ... ... If so, what email do you use? Do you have to set up a ”consultation” if you just have like a question or question about his book?   [End]
    • Re: Andreas' Timeless Secrets Book   J Trace   7y

Guilt and Shame kill. I don’t think anyone who has suffered from emotional stress and pain can be said to be physically well. It is entirely possible that the physical follows the mental. In my case I see this clearly. ... ... I’m no expert on Andreas (Peace to you!). He says that when we *resist* fear it has negative affects. He says when we embrace a medical label, we become that disease. I have seen this in myself and in others. I understand what he is saying. Maybe not everyone can understand. Maybe you are not understanding. ... ... Perhaps Tim2, you have misunderstood to totality of w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Let's Ionize the World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   snowball403   8y

I go to the beach once a week in the summer (I live on the East Coast, USA). Last time I was there I brought my Ionized Stone. I walked the beach and found stones and held them to the original stone and after 30 seconds when they became activated, I put them back on the beach. ... ... Does anyone want to join me in helping to ionize our planet. Tell us how you’re bringing your stone out into the world and helping to ionize. ... ... Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... ... http://www.naturalhealinggal.blogspot.com/ ...   [End]
    • Sure, just send me an ionizing stone...   #11958   8y

Send me an ionizing stone, and I will be thrilled to take trips to the beach to spread the ionizing around! ... ... Hally   [End]
    • Re: Yes, Lets!   2dreem   8y

Thats an awesome idea! I live in San Diego, the city of beaches, so I’ll definitely bring my stone and ionize the stones that I find. Sounds like fun! And such a wonderful thing to do for our planet! By the way, does anybody know when Andreas is coming back? ...   [End]
      • Yeehaw!! SD Pride!! n/m   JeSuisButterfly   8y
        • Thats an awesome idea! I live in San Diego, the city of bea...   2dreem   8y

Thats an awesome idea! I live in San Diego, the city of beaches, so I’ll definitely bring my stone and ionize the stones that I find. Sounds like fun! And such a wonderful thing to do for our planet! By the way, does anybody know when Andreas is coming back? ...   [End]
          • I am at that, my dear friend! It's very nice to hear from a...   JeSuisButterfly   8y

• Re: Sure is!!   2dreem   8y
              • -=Danke!!=- n/m   JeSuisButterfly   8y

• Re: Just wondering JeSuisButterfly   2dreem   8y

Hey JeSuisButterfly, just wondering if you shop at OB People’s Co-op. I highly highly recommend that store. They have just about everything you can get and most of it’s organic! I love their apples. Wont buy em anywhere else!   [End]
                  • Sorry I was late to answer!!   JeSuisButterfly   8y

Thank you for your answer! The reason I asked how to post a message was because I wanted to ask people who were familiar with Andreas’ protocol some questions while Andreas is away and I thought I had read in a post that there was a way you could do that. Anyways, I think I’ll go ahead with the malic acid or I may decide to get the gold coin grass. Also, do you know when Andreas might be back? ...   [End]
                    • It’s in Ocean Beach.....I just love it. Everytime I look up...   2dreem   8y

It’s in Ocean Beach.....I just love it. Everytime I look up some rare and very natural product I always see the OB co-op as one of the stores that carries it. They have an impeccable reputation in carrying pure, natural, and organic products. Their also the only store I’ve seen that has organic apples out of season. Even Whole Foods doesn’t have them. There’s also a great farmers market in OB on wendesday where I get my garlic from a biodynamic farmer. He’s also got the best kale I’ve ever tasted! Check it out some time. Bye!! ...   [End]
                      • Thank you, I will! It sounds Divine!!   JeSuisButterfly   8y

Thank you! I have read all of Andreas’ books and am planning my 6th liver flush in the next week or 2. I have also read as many of the old posts that I could, and most of the recommended ones. I too believe that Andreas’ work is the most complete, he goes deeper into the cause of our health problems then anyone I have ever read. I am recommeding his cancer book to all of the people I know who will be open to his profound teachings. For 2 years I’ve spent hours each daying reading the opinions and theories of different experts and trying different things to get well from my diabetes and chr ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Re: Just wondering JeSuisButterfly   Storms receding   7y

Hey sd native here! ive been to that co-op many times.. every time i work in ob i stop there for a sandwich.. it was hidden to me for a while but i found it one day and was glad i did ! ;)   [End]
    • Re: How to post new message. Please answer!   2dreem   8y

How can I post a new message asking for advice from people who are familiar with Andreas’ teachings instead of Andreas himself as it’s always blocked. Thanks   [End]
      • Hey JeSuisButterfly, just wondering if you shop at OB Peopl...   Lapis   8y

Andreas isn’t taking new forum questions at this time. However, shoot your question here... ... ... ... ... ~Lapis~   [End]

• Not easily done :) n/m   hanna   8y
          • Re: How to post new message. Please answer!   ninjahomer   8y

I have those same questions. ... ... I’m also wondering if this has been considered: ... ... Archive this forum (#4) and start a new forum (#5). #5 could be marked clearly that posts won’t be answered by Andreas himself, but by people who know Andreas’ work. ... ... There is SO much information in these forums, and I would guess that some people aren’t using them anymore because 1) there is SO much information to dig through, and 2) they see that it is no longer active. ... ... Also, has anybody read ”Heart Disease No More!” or ”Simple Steps To Total Health” yet? They look good, and I’m wondering if they co ...   [retrieve this message]
            • How do you do it....   Raynbo   8y

Every once and awhile someone posts a new message. How do they do it?   [End]
              • That’s my question. How does someone post a new message whe...   2dreem   8y

That’s my question. How does someone post a new message when it’s blocked. Anyways my other question was has anyone noticed that when they take the malic acid your ph tests very acidic. I was taking it for a few days but all of the sudden my ph went from green to yellow and it scared me. So I stopped taking it and just went on witht the liver cleanse without it. Anyone had a similar experience? It seems like the malic acid may be highly acidic. Thanks   [End]
                • That’s my question. How does someone post a new message whe...   Raynbo   8y

A few people have done it... ...   [End]
                • Re: How do you do it....   peanutbutter   8y

How to sneak a question through when new forum messages have been disabled is irrelevant really. That some one does it, only seems to be working against Andreas’s request to be given a breather. ... ... I am very familiar with Andreas’s work and I would suggest that a few days of acidity wont hurt you- versus the possible repercussions of not taking the malic acid before your flush. The main purpose of the malic acid is to soften the gallstones to allow ease of elimination through the body. Those who choose not to take the malic(or apple juice) risk having the stuck stones that you hear about f ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Thank you for your answer! The reason I asked how to post a...   2dreem   8y

Thank you for your answer! The reason I asked how to post a message was because I wanted to ask people who were familiar with Andreas’ protocol some questions while Andreas is away and I thought I had read in a post that there was a way you could do that. Anyways, I think I’ll go ahead with the malic acid or I may decide to get the gold coin grass. Also, do you know when Andreas might be back? ...   [End]
                    • You are welcome regarding the advice. I remember how daunti...   R peanutbutter   8y

You are welcome regarding the advice. I remember how daunting some of the varying advice and questions within yourself can be when you are in the early stages of your health quest. There are a lot of wise and wonderful people here. You will gain much advice and then it is your job to listen to your gut about what will be best for you. For me Andreas’s protocol was the most complete- with facts and logic behind it and it felt right to me on a deep gut level. ... I was quite sick and went to South Carolina and met with Andreas a couple of years ago for a comprehensive diagnosis. It was money we ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Thank you! I have read all of Andreas’ books and am plannin...   2dreem   8y

Thank you! I have read all of Andreas’ books and am planning my 6th liver flush in the next week or 2. I have also read as many of the old posts that I could, and most of the recommended ones. I too believe that Andreas’ work is the most complete, he goes deeper into the cause of our health problems then anyone I have ever read. I am recommeding his cancer book to all of the people I know who will be open to his profound teachings. For 2 years I’ve spent hours each daying reading the opinions and theories of different experts and trying different things to get well from my diabetes and chr ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Thank you! I have read all of Andreas’ books and am plannin...   peanutbutter   8y

It sounds like you are well on track then! Again, best wishes to you. ... ... Danielle   [End]
                          • ...anyway about the malic acid   sofia   8y

... this is nothing I read of Andreas, but I don’t think he would be contrary to it, you can take ACV instead, which is alkalizing *and* contains malic acid. I don’t have any sugar issue, but as I realized that also the apple juice is acidifying, I began with ACV and am very happy with it. I think 3 tbsp per day would do, maybe hanna could be more precise on the dosage.   [End]
            • Re: How to post new message. Please answer!   luckydenabish   4y
        • The name does not ring a bell, if I did, you received an an...   curious lady   8y

When taking heavy metal detox can you also take the edible clay or will it have any diminishing effect on taking the heavy metal detox. ... ... Thanks,   [End]
        • Good Morning, ... I am 24 years old an a teacher who was re...   24VAteacher   7y

Good Morning, ... I am 24 years old an a teacher who was recently diagnosed with gallstones. I have Kaiser and it has been a nightmare, but the ultrasound showed gall stones. I am scheduled for surgery in June, however I would like to avoid it at all possible. I am completely new to this, however I eat very well and have an active lifestyle. ... Any remedies or alternatives you could provide would be great. I am actually trying to schedule another ultrasound or CT scan to get an actual size and number to my gall stones. Do you think Doctor’s let you schedule another? Thanks so much for you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Let's Ionize the World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   wwnd   7y

What is ionized stone? And how are we to ionized the world? I would if I could.   [End]
  • severe bloating from internal cleanse..HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...   Andrea311   8y

I am in need a advice...I have been on a parasite cleanse that began on May 23rd....30 day cleanse...called ”The World’s best internal klenz.” ... In the past 5 days since upping the amount of pills and powder I have become extremely, I mean EXTREMELY bloated..I can pass for being 4 months, 5 months pregnant. I am so incredibly miserable that I’ve discontinued the program. This is making my life so uncomfortable.....I have about 1 - 2 (depending on the day) bowel movements.......I gave myself an enema last night and nothing...everything is in my stomach......I called the company’s 800# and t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am in need a advice...I have been on a parasite cleanse t...   plzchuckle   8y

you’ve picked a not-very-active-place to post this ... try calling andreas office or go post on parasite cleansing forum where there’s alot of activity   [End]
    • Stop the 'cleanse'   #11958   8y

When a person is having a bad reaction to an internal cleansing product, such as you are having, it is very, very important to discontinue use of the product for the sake ... of one’s health.   [End]
    • Have you tried Liver Flushing?   San2006   8y

I was bloated too. I started Liver Flushing. It worked like a charm. Have done 4 so far. I am not on any supplements right now. Just do periodical bowel cleanse using ”BIOXY CLEANSE”. and eat healthy. ... ... Have u tried flushing? It could be your answer. Andreas also highly recommends LF.   [End]
    • Re: severe bloating from internal cleanse..HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!...   grzbear   8y

I did not have this much trouble with the Colonix cleanse, however it did give me bloating. I bought the stuff and tried a P&B shake ONCE... that was enough for me. ... ... I suppose if I would have continued with P&B shakes, or tried to get up to several shakes a day I would have found myself in the same boat right along with you. I can take the clay by itself but forget the dang Psyllium! It does not matter how much water I drink either... it just aggravates the bloat. You may be a dry body type that would do better with an oxygen bowel cleanser like Oxypowder or Colosan. ... ... grz ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi this advice may or may not help you right now Andrea. .....   Ayehasherayeh   8y

Hi this advice may or may not help you right now Andrea. ... You might want to wholly stop the powder. ... You might want to stop the capsules. ... In addition you may want to stop eating and adding to the burden. ... You should find that munching on crispy veggies or fruit may help. You are not looking to add more bulk only to stimulate internally. ... You may find that taking the tea as directed will aid peristalsis also. ... The stuff will move out if you do not add to the burden. If you go back on the formulation modify so that you work back up slowly and titrate down as needed. ... Relax, as you relax i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: severe bloating from internal cleanse..HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!...   esam99   8y

My concern is that raw food has very cooling effect on your digestive power. from a personal experience I have been drinking vegetable juice (juiced by Greenstar to perserve the nutients & enzymes - organic carrots, green apples, any green organic leaves I can find, ginger, garlic, aloe vera - dash of organic barley/wheat/alfalfa poweders)- this made me bloated and with indigestion. I live in the UK, so it not warm here. To correct this I had to have green chillies. ... ... According Ayurvedic principles, digestive fire (agni) is more important than nutrients - if we have tongue white coating t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • "The World's best internal klenz" ?????   StoryOfMyLife   8y

Ok old post but I had to respond. The title alone would keep me away from that product. If it’s really spelled like that, complete turn off. ... The second would be False Advertising. ”World’s Best” Highly Unlikely ... ... Just sayin’ ... ... ... Try Oxypowder for a Colon Cleanse. A lot of people have problems with ”fiber” where they get more bloated and it doesn’t work right for them. Oxypowder is the complete opposite. Even Andreas recommends Oxypowder. ...   [End]
    • Question for Andrea 311   +Energy   8y

I just ordered an internal cleanse very similiar to yours...what was the website? Hope you feel better! ... ... +Energy   [End]
  • pregnancy and morning sickness   lorcan   8y

hi Andreas, ... ... Thanks for taking time to consider this question. I have done a liver cleanse and am about to do another one, have benefited personally from your book and cleanses. ... ... My partner is currently in the early stages of pregnancy and has extreme morning sickness- can’t hold down either fluids or food. She is currently in hospital being rehydrated but still can’t take anything orally. The hospital is prescribing cyclizine and we are reluctant to take any drug. Can you recommend any process to deal with her nausea that will enable her to take food and nutrients orally? ... ... many tha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Myelodyplastic syndrome   #36727   8y

My husband has been diagnosed with myelodyplastic syndrome with excess blasts. Do you have any suggestions for treatment measures?   [End]
  • ******Forum Members******   R Lapis   8y

Andreas has contacted me and asked me to design a site for him that will house his archived messages. What I am envisioning is a searchable site catagorized in a meaningful fashion. This will take a huge load off of Andreas and will allow him to answer NEW questions. People that are familiar with Andreas’s messages can gently guide newcommers to the archive where most questions have been answered many times. ... ... This should bring a coherency to this forum which can enable Andreas to focus his time and energy in a much more efficient manner. ... ... This project will take time as there are man ...   [retrieve this message]
    • okay now you're talking   finallyfaith   8y

thats sounds great! definitely look forward to that when it gets up and running. thank you for putting the time and effort into this. ... ... ff   [End]
    • Nice to see a firm resolution to this issue n/m   Wrenn   8y
    • That's wonderful news, Lapis! Hip Hip HOORAY!! n/m   Owen   8y

...   [End]
      • You are a good guy Lapis! Lots of work. n/m   hanna   8y
        • Lapis   hanna   8y

Did you read my message http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=337&i=12961 ... I was wondering if you could discuss with him just answering and then other people can react too afterwards. This is not a new thought of mine, I could feel this coming way back when he was away a few times, but it was the wrong time to react because people would have protested, it was too early to see problems were coming.   [End]
    • imho, Lapis, that's the way to go   sofia   8y

Lapis ... a very easy to make this all thing work without having to spend your days on it is to just put a search engine limited to this forum only. So that, if for example I want to ask Andreas a question regarding the intake of calcium of my baby son, I can search for calcium children and find what has already been said on the subject. At the moment the generic search engine doesn’t help much, even if you search for andmor and then add the rest you don’t find anything (don’t know why). ... Thank you for taking precious Andreas back to us! ... sofia ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • That's terrific... thanks Lapis! n/m   #11958   8y
    • THANK GOD n Lapis n/m   Dodge   8y

...   [End]
    • Re: Thank's a lot, Lapis!!! n/m   Anita   8y

...   [End]
    • Re: ******Forum Members******   samantha60   8y

My husband has been diagnosed with myelodyplastic syndrome with excess blasts. Do you have any suggestions for treatment measures?   [End]
    • Greetings All ... ... I am glad that Andreas has chosen a ...   nieema0   8y

Greetings All ... ... I am glad that Andreas has chosen a wise person to move things into a new and wonderful way of doing Ask Andreas. ... Thank you Lapis! ... ... If anyone wants to use the group below until or along with the archived messages site, it is ok for sure. ... ... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ener_Chi_Integrative_Health ... ... I hope that all of the wise-ones on this forum will come and share their wisdom and help to spread the way of Andreas thru the Egroup as well. ... ... Today the group has not done too much but it is there and ready to go...In the spirit of Andreas ... ... It will be easy to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: ******Forum Members******n/m   #32362   8y

Hi ... ... Andreas has already answered this question on the telephone, so it can be disregarded. ... ... Thanks! ... PP   [End]
    • Ener Chi a Yahoo Group   nieema0   8y

Greetings All ... ... I am glad that Andreas has chosen a wise person to move things into a new and wonderful way of doing Ask Andreas. ... Thank you Lapis! ... ... If anyone wants to use the group below until or along with the archived messages site, it is ok for sure. ... ... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ener_Chi_Integrative_Health ... ... I hope that all of the wise-ones on this forum will come and share their wisdom and help to spread the way of Andreas thru the Egroup as well. ... ... Today the group has not done too much but it is there and ready to go...In the spirit of Andreas ... ... It will be easy to u ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Message from Andreas to Forum Members   andmor   8y

Dear forum members, ... ... I sincerely apologize for not having been able to answer any questions for a long time now. My daily schedule has become so packed that I just cannot find the time to attend to them at this time. If there is anyone who knows my work and is willing to run the forum on my behalf, please let me know. In case my workload lessens, I would love to resume answering questions. ... ... Thank you for you understanding, ... Andreas ...   [End]
    • Dear forum members, ... ... I sincerely apologize for not ...   hanna   8y

It finally happened. We knew it was coming, but you did try to stretch it out for a long time. ... Thank you for all you have done. ... Love, Johanna   [End]
    • Edited   #20520   8y

... I doubt that there’s anyone on curezone that follows your teachings and ... knows all your in’s and out’s better than Owen. Now, I agree...it would ... probably be hard to get him to fill in for you. But if YOU asked him... ... I think he would at least give it some serious consideration. ... ... As you know...Owen’s time is limited also, because of his eldercare responsibilities. But I don’t know of anyone I’d rather receive advice ... from than Owen...and I know many others feel the same way. ... ... Maybe he will at least bop in and answer questions as he has time for. ... I hope you’ll at least ask him... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Andreas...   Invincible   8y

• Invincible...   kathryn101   8y

Invincible...You’re right in one respect...I should have minded my own business. ... I haven’t read Andreas forum enough to even know a lot about him or his teachings. But I did know that Owen holds him in the very highest regard and is very well ... read and studied on his teachings. ... ... I didn’t ’volunteer’ Owen...I suggested to Andreas that ’he’ talk to Owen. But I ... have deleted my original post...I should have known better than to say anything. ... I’ve been around long enough to know it takes very little to ruffle feathers so ... I for SURE ...should not be speaking of something I know so little ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Andreas...   Owen   8y

Dear Kathryn. ... ... Thanks for your kind words, my friend, but no ... one, including me, will be able to provide the ... kind of exquisite and intuitive help that ... Andreas lavished on visitors to his forum. ... ... Andreas is one of a kind. I know of no living ... person who combines his profound knowledge of ... healthy nutrition, environmental compassion, ... and spiritual awareness. ... ... If his forum is kept open, it might survive ... in some fashion if a group of people were ... willing to help out when possible. Maya suggested that. In effect, that would turn ... this forum into another version of the Ask ... CZ Communit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Message from Andreas to Forum Members   #48222   8y

This is sad news indeed, but not unexpected for there is only so much "time" in each day. ... ... I do hope that you are able to return at some point, sir, for it would be a horrendous loss to CureZone, and to myself, if you did not (if I can be so incredibly selfish). ... ... Personally, I think it would be wonderful to have your forum archived forever more, as the information and knowledge contained therein is astonishing. I expect this will happen as there is no reason whatsoever for it not to. I would also hope that no other would run your forum as that would defy its entire purpose, i ...   [retrieve this message]

• ... I was just thinking that, Maya. I had planned to ask my...   #48222   8y

... I was just thinking that, Maya. I had planned to ask my question for many months but never managed to force myself to do so - until a few weeks ago of course. After I posted my desperate cry I regretted doing so almost immediately and considered erasing the message for some days afterward. Needless to say I am delighted I did not! ... ... ... I hope she does not mind being quoted, but I read a post earlier today and a profound sentence remained in my mind: ... ... ... ”A healthy body is easier to create than an unhealthy one. It can be done in a moment.”   [End]
          • CF, could you explain it to me?   sofia   8y

”A healthy body is easier to create than an unhealthy one. It can be done in a moment.” ... What do you mean? ... My problem with dealing with my body is, on the contrary, that while the mind can be healed in an instant, the body requires patience, care and consistency. The same qualities that have helped me so much to grow until now in my life, like a certain ability to be fresh every moment and subvert every rule and belief without longings, a certain intensity without memory, now seem to me to be on the way when it comes to the body. I understand it is ok like this, if I have enhanced one way ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: Certainly...   R #48222   8y

... Sofia, ... ... ... I would be glad to, although I must warn you that my ”theory” is relatively young, therefore it may contain minor flaws which I have not yet ironed out, so to speak. ... ... ... If we are to believe that our thoughts affect the body at the cellular level, then that which caused disharmony can be released, releasing the ”condition” along with the emotions which created strife. It is a conscious (or subconscious) decision to be anything less than perfect, and as soon as we realise this we can shift our consciousness, thus creating health and obliterating depression, decay, disease and ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ...hmmm...   sofia   8y

Thank you CF for your beautiful answer. ... I don’t want to cool down your optimism, but I doubt that this, which I call the mastering of the mind, is so easy to perform. You need to allign to your intent all levels of your consciousness, even the deepest and very unknown ones, and this only masters can do. ... Such shifts do occurr to average people, but this is when, as I see it, life itself has taken that direction and carries them along, or, to express it differently, when karmic bonds have been fully exhausted. In case it is not so, the only way to get out of the hole is to accept to stay w ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Re: Certainly...   belarius   8y

...   [End]
              • Re: Certainly...Nothing is Certain less than YOU   zazaG   6y

Re: Certainly...Nothing is Certain less than YOU   [End]
      • I wholeheartedly agree CF! n/m   Wrenn   8y
    • Re: Message from Andreas to Forum Members   oopsadaisy   8y

All the time and effort you have put into running this forum has been very much appreciated, Andreas. I thank you on behalf of myself and the thousands of others you have helped through your work. ... ... All the best, ... Daisy.   [End]
    • Words   Rick60   8y

Words can’t describe the Love and Gratitude that I have for you Andreas. Without the things you’ve given me, I seriously doubt that I’d still be here. ... ... ... Rick   [End]
    • Re: Message from Andreas to Forum Members   seven_souls   8y

Thank you for everything, Andreas. I now look forward to reading all your books! ... ... N’ amaste - if your ”time” permits, I hope to meet you once more on Curezone. ... ... Louise   [End]
    • Too bad   demi   8y

A truly amazing advices were given by Andreas on this board. More you are ... in to this, more you learn how Andreas was sooo right. He is right in prety much anything he said,.. about fats, oil, protein, stress, soul, liver colon, power of mind,... ... ... Too bad he is leaving,..but hey, we got a lot’s of his stuff documented here... ... I hope they make the page ”The best of Andreas”. Many things can be learned from that guy. ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Open the forum to new posts?   sofia   8y

I have a suggestion, why not to open the forum to new messages? I was waiting for Andreas but some others could still give some good answers to my doubts... ...   [End]
      • It is better to use another forum like Ask Curezone and ask...   hanna   8y

It is better to use another forum like Ask Curezone and ask for an answer based on Andreas views. Or like I have done save a lot of good answers and link the message and people can either read it or not. ... You can also read the archived messages, I do that often, and make notes of the ones you want to remember.   [End]
    • Did ANYONE read this part? of his messge?   Wrenn   8y

In case my workload lessens, ... I would love to resume answering questions. ... ... __________________________________________ ... ... Talk about putting the cart ahead of the horse. ... ... Love, ... Ami   [End]
      • I think that is a dream. He has so many   hanna   8y

things he likes to do. ... If he ever wants to do it again, we need a different system. Eg people can not answer the question till he answers first. Every time I saw all these responses, who often were very good, I had visions of him reading them all and not getting around to the next question. More or less, a long time ago, he was usually the only one answering since the object was to get his view. It changed after he went out of the country several times and asked for help. ... We have known for a long time that he some day had to stop. And 1st it looked good that other people helped out, but ...   [retrieve this message]
        • come on, it doesn't take all that time!   sofia   8y

Sorry, but I disagree. To read all those posts in the middle doesn’t take so much time after all. I don’t think it is a matter of finding or not 1 hour a week to answer in the forum. Andreas put it politely in these terms but I don’t think this is the point. Things just find an end, for many and no reason.   [End]
    • Andreas, please read...   #45813   8y

Hi Andreas. ... ... Would it be possible for you to respond to just these last five questions here in your forum that were posted for you? ... ... Brenda   [End]
      • respectfully, I too wondered that ... ... Here are the fiv...   #68812   8y

respectfully, I too wondered that ... ... Here are the five, all neatly in one place, in case a space of time opens up. Two posts especially seem to call for reply. (Not meaning to discount the other three) I find it disheartening that the forum was not cleared of these few before being effectively closed. ... ... ... ... Phobias and such ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=337&i=12906 ... ... ... ... help Andreas, a few questions ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=337&i=12857 ... ... ... ... urine therapy ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=337&i=12877 ... ... ... from a friend ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=337&i=12 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • phobias and such...   prettypony   8y  C

Andreas, ... ... I am writing to ask you about my husband. About six months ago, he managed to get himself off the anti-depressants he had been taking for five years. He started taking them shortly after we moved to the United States for depression, anxiety, and agoraphobia. He stopped taking them because he wanted to get a pilot’s liscence. He had been taking flying lessons for several months, and he felt confident that he had finally conquered all his fears. ... ... All in the space of one month after quitting his meds, he became unable to fly, even as a passenger. He now has trouble driving on mo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • correlation between health and religion?   vinnyc025   8y

I have been reading up on your boards for quite a while and I couldnt help but notice the correlation between your health advice and that of Christianity, or maybe some other religion. Correct me if i’m wrong here. I am a Christian and I find my faith and health work hand in hand. It seems to me that there is an underlying tone here, which I dont mind at all.   [End]
    • it is very simple, which is what makes it so hard to grasp....   trapper/kcmo   8y

it is very simple, which is what makes it so hard to grasp. it is faith. faith is everything. ... ... Mark 11:23 ... For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. ... ... remember, paul said faith without works is dead. if a person believes something, they think as if and act as if it is true. if they dont do this, they dont believe it, no matter what they say.   [End]
      • ”remember, paul said faith without works is dead. if a pers...   hopinso   8y

”remember, paul said faith without works is dead. if a person believes something, they think as if and act as if it is true. if they dont do this, they dont believe it, no matter what they say.” ... ... Actually it was James who said faith without works is dead. (James 2:17) ... Here is what Paul said in the Book of Ephesians: ... For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God; not of works,lest any man should boast. ... ... But, you are right Faith is everything, but the faith must be based in truth not just wishful thinking of what one might wish was true. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorry if I might sound rude, but I don’t see your point. O...   sofia   8y

Sorry if I might sound rude, but I don’t see your point. Of what ”health advice” of christianity are you talking of, eating fish on friday? thing is, christian tradition openly distrusts and suppresses the intelligence of the body, and is the main reason why the body has for centuries been equaled to dull matter (if not worse) in the western countries. Mainstream medicine comes directly from there, historically and metaphysically. ... Sofia ...   [End]
      • I think you’re speaking of religious hypochrisy and not of ...   anabanana2006   8y

I think you’re speaking of religious hypochrisy and not of true christianity. Even Gandhi agreed with the Sermon on the Mount in Matthew and said if his world and ours could apply those chapters, that there would always be peace. ... ... There is nothing in the Bible that isn’t healthy mentally and physically. What’s unhealthy is man taking the Bible and creating traditions to suppress others with and using the ”religion” as an excuse to kill others who are of different faiths or cultures. But that’s not Christianity. That’s hypochrisy.   [End]
  • Urine Therapy   Lapis   8y

I was wondering if you could comment on urine therapy as a valid healing modality and how it works in your opinion? What are the energetics at play? This is a therapy that not everyone is able to accept based on limiting belief systems. It is however, a therapy that has reportedly been used for centuries and helped many people. I have personally witnessed its efficacy as I know you have. I was hoping for an indepth answer from you about the uses of this modality. ... ... I am very interested to witness your vantage point on this long used method that in some cultures is widely accepted, yet ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Found this   Dodge   8y

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=296&i=92 ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=296&i=70 ...   [End]
  • Help Andreas, a few questions   Rocketgirl   8y

Hi, ... I am currently trying to clean up my body. I have tried the colonix, but I have read that the oxypowder is better. I have been on the oxy for four days and am up to 12 capsules and still not going very much. What is coming out is liquid though. Is there too much you can take? I have read that some people take it every day for up to 30 days. I find my skin is very dry (it is winter here) and I need to put sunscreen on it everyday because I have dermal melasma on my face. I drink lots of water and am eating mostly raw fruits and vegtables. I plan to do a liver cleanse after a week on ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Kim, ... The fact the your stools are liquid shows that ...   meredith55   8y

Hi Kim, ... The fact the your stools are liquid shows that oxypowder is working. it reacts with impacted waste in the colon and result is liquid stools. You should stop using sunscreen, it full of dangerous chemicals. There is no need to protect your skin from them sun. Sun exposure is very beneficial to your health. Instead of you fell burining from the sun you should use coconut oil. ... For better digestion, you food should cooked. ... You are on the right track, you can do both colon and kidney cleansing in the same time. More detailed answers are in the Adreas book. Timeless secrets to health ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Edited   #58008   8y

... A simple approach with easy inexpensive solutions. ... ... 1) Take good quality deep earth or sea salt each day. This will hydrate the body. If you are dry you are dehydrated. Put a half tsp in a cup of water twice a day. Good source of minerals and electrolytes. Cheap / effective. ... ... 2) Take Molasses each day up to 3 tbs. High concentration of colloidal minerals. Calcium, potassium, iron. Easy / cheap. A good remineralizer. Fast and effective. ... ... 3) Apple cider vinegar. High mineral content. Alkalizing. Fast, effective inexpensive. 3-9 tbs per day in water with molasses or maple syrup or hon ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Help Andreas, a few questions   #34548   8y

Good advice - by the way, I need to start taking the molasses for iron - I am always very low in iron and thus, low in hemoglobin and thus in oxygen in my cells - therrefore, ALWAYS EXHAUSTED. ... ... So, where is the best place and best molasses to buy? ... ... Thanks   [End]
        • Edited   #58008   8y

... Tired has many causes and iron certainly can be one of them. I get molasses from the health food store. They would also have it in the baking section of a supermarket. ...   [End]
          • Re: n/t   #34548   8y

NT : ... ... Why do ALL your posts come up ”empty” - there is nothing in the post - why?   [End]
        • Re: Help Andreas, a few questions   hanna   8y

I hope you have or will get Andreas book Timeless Secrets for Health and Rejuvenation. Check his website http://www.ener-chi.com On the first page left bottom under more info is an index for the book. ... He tries to solve everything with cleanses and food plus different lifestyle. ... He does not support suntan lotion. I don’t know about molasses. All the cleanses are in the book. Under suppliers you can find his suggested kidney cleanse. ... He also writes about raw food, some body types do better with cooked food.   [End]
          • the most wonderful cream   R sofia   8y

I think urine has some protective action for the sun. ... ... I would like to give you the recipe of the cream I make for myself and my family, I’m very fond of it. You can make any kind of variations, because this is just a basic formula that can be interpreted in many ways. I took it from the book ”Earthly Bodies & Heavenly Hair” of Dina Falconi, which I very much love and recommend. ... ... Here it goes: ... 6 oz. liquid oil ... 3 oz. solid oil (coconut oil, shea butter and/or cocoa butter) ... 1 oz. beeswax ... 9 oz. water (distilled water, floral water, herbal infusion, fruit juice, aloe gel, whatever you ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I think urine has some protective action for the sun. ... ...   #686   8y

This looks like a great recipe! How much grapefruit seed extract do you add?   [End]
              • Thank you.:) ... The dosage of grapeseed extract is of arou...   sofia   8y

Thank you.:) ... The dosage of grapeseed extract is of around 1 - 1 and 1/2 teaspoons, but this is just an approximation, you have to experiment a bit. I don’t have any experience because I prefer not to put it. ... I also strongly recommend you to store the cream in vases in glass and not in plastic, I personally verified that in plastic the cream spoils faster. They should also be kept far from the light. If you find vases in non-transparent glass, that’s the best. ... You can also use half dosage to begin with. ... After a while it might happen that the oils and the water tend to separate a bit, bu ...   [retrieve this message]

• It is important that you don’t heat the oils too fast. ... ...   sofia   8y

It is important that you don’t heat the oils too fast. ... The oils you mentioned are all rich, try grapeseed, apricot kernel, almond which are more on the dry side, and avoid shea butter (even if it has great qualities). You will like better the feeling of the cream which is lighter than the oil. ... I always use thistle oil and sesame oil which I was told is an ayurvedic combination, they are cheap and super, then I add others I have at home, improvising a bit (I like being surprised :)). I like to put many together, but you don’t have to. I normally don’t use jojoba for the cream because I’m ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Forgot to tell you of this ayurvedic trick that you might l...   sofia   8y

Forgot to tell you of this ayurvedic trick that you might love as I do: after putting the oil wait a few minutes, then splash with water. I use it for the body, I apply the oil, let it penetrate a few minutes, then take a quick shower. You will be amazed by how it feels. ...   [End]
            • suggestion to keep in fridge   Wrenn   8y

since it is homemade, and the aloevera is used... ... Aloe Vera should be refrigerated. ... Yes about keeping it in dark glass. ... I would suggest that you divide the 19 ozs into maybe 4 separate containers, ... then take them out as you use them . ... you can buy glass cosmetic container from many resources ... I get mine from http://mountainroseherbs.com ... ... Another focus point, NEVER keep dipping in to get lotions, ... use a small spatula (cosmetic one tiny ) or a knife/spoon to get a bit out ... of the container. ... the more you *touch it* the more you introduce bacteria to the base container ... Be careful if ...   [retrieve this message]
  • From a friend...   #48222   8y

(I hope you do not mind my posting twice; my first question very much concerns myself, the second is from fellow CureZonian, Osal, who is having difficulty posting messages at the moment...thank you so much) ... ... ... Dear Andreas, ... ... My mother, who is 73, is ready I believe to make some radical necessary changes ... in her life, as far as her health goes. ( she’s made many, many other changes, ... but maybe put the body last) She lives in Mexico, where she is now hoping to ... build a new home (probably her last) on a piece of land she’s bought. This will ... be her second home built from scratch in Mexic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Balancing minerals   prettysoulful   8y  C

Recently I have found that adjusting certain minerals in my body has been extremely effective in improving various chronic conditions. I have researched the topic extensively, and find the issue of mineral balance to be most important to long-term health. My concern is that I believe that I may have an imbalance in my copper levels. I am not certain whether I am copper deficient or copper biounavailable. I do not have access to a naturopath who understands this area and am not able to have an intracellular blood test to find out for sure. Can you guide me in what I should be aware of to di ...   [retrieve this message]
    • One of the best ways to obtain balanced minerals is to use ...   andmor   8y

One of the best ways to obtain balanced minerals is to use ionic minerals versus colloidal or metalic minerals (as found with most supplements). They are an angstrom in size which is the size required for cellular absorption. Most other minerals are a micron in size, which is thousands of times larger and, therefore, difficult to absorb. Check out the eniva minerals at http://www.enivamembers.com/enerchi . ... Their best product is VIBE with balanced amounts of all essential ionic minerals including calcium and copper. Also, once the liver is all clean, calcium absorption will improve. You n ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you Andreas. I will definitely look into the Eniva mi...   prettysoulful   8y

Thank you Andreas. I will definitely look into the Eniva minerals again. I must admit that I have definitely felt that my calcium absorption has improved since I began liver flushing, and I look forward to the continued benefits. ... ... Thanks again for you very helpful guidance.   [End]
  • Pregnancy Questions   HeartSpirit   8y

Dear Andreas, ... ... I am pregnant with our fourth child. This is a bit of a surprise as I was thinking to really take off and focus on transitioning to an alternative health career, now I will just blend the new baby in! I did have some interesting universal winks in regards, I believe, such as learning about a new wave of starchildren (I was actually pregnant and didn’t know it when I read it) also dreaming of this conception. If you have any insight on this personal situation, that would be great. I am in the first trimester. ... ... This is the first pregnancy I will experience much more consci ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Lori, ... ... Sorry for the late response, it’s been an ov...   andmor   8y

Lori, ... ... Sorry for the late response, it’s been an overwhelmingly busy two weeks. ... ... Congratulations! It is a great blessing to bring through the new children. You agreed to it a long time ago, hence the pregnancy. ... ... The main thing is to keep the bowel functions regular. Pregant women can do enemams, colemas and colonics. The colon has a direct influence on your reproductive system, the blood. lymph and the baby. Liver flushing can be done, but may be more uncomfortable. Eating food with high fluid content or moisture is good. Dry foods such potatoes, pastas, beans, bread, pop corn, etc. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Pregnancy Questions   sofia   8y

Lori, give a look at this site of Janet Balaskas: http://www.activebirthcentre.com/NEWpages/JANETB.html. ... Her ”Preparing for birth with Yoga” is a very very interesting book, much beyond the issue of yoga. It explains interesting things about delivery, positions, connecting with the power of your body, etc. Unluckily it doesn’t deal with birth in water. If this is going to be your fourth child, well, you already know pretty much, but the suggestions of Janet Balaskas could still be precious. ... Take care! ... sofia   [End]
      • Dr. Moritz’s information given in this thread is invaluable...   emster   8y

Dr. Moritz’s information given in this thread is invaluable. May I suggest that it be posted like many of the other general information I see in the Liver Flush forum? I am not planning a pregnancy in the immediate future, but in a about a year and a half I will be. Thanks!   [End]
      • Re: Pregnancy Questions   HeartSpirit   8y

Hi, Sofia ... ... Thanks for your suggestion! Actually, I have read ’Active Birth’ with my second pregnancy and loved it. It much encouraged me to explore natural childbirth, which was successful to my standards for my second and third deliveries. ... ... I just recommended her book ’Active Birth’ on the pregnancy/childbirth forum here too! ... ... I will check out the website and her book, Preparing for Birth with Yoga, Updated Edition. Looks like maybe newer edition material. ... ... Best wishes, ... Lori HS   [End]
        • Edited   #5835   8y

... Hey Lori, ... there is another book I would like to recommend you, it is about very soft but beautiful exercises of kundalini yoga for pregnancy, together with very nice talking about pregnancy of the author, whose name is Gurmukh. She is a sikh, white nice turbant and everything, and she has a very successfull center specialized in pre&post-natal kundalini yoga in California. Many stars, including Madonna, have followed her courses, and in fact the foreword is of Cindy Crawford (which thing left me a bit perplex at the beginning, but don’t be snob, it is really a nice book) ... Title is ”Boun ...   [retrieve this message]
  • couple of questions   #43814   8y

Dear Andreas, ... ... 1. I’m 24yrs old and a college student. So far I’ve done 6-8 successful liver flushes and released about 400-600stones, couple the size of peanuts. My face tone got better, my nasal problem went away and ive had mental clarity. I’m also a vata and I’ve been sticking to the favored foods mentioned in your book and also try to eat dinner at 6 and sleep before 10. Also, my lip condition(dry,peeling) improved,but I still have to keep it moistured with shea butter. They peel in a cycle and they crack. Will my lips be cured in the next couple flushes?? or is there a c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 1. You are on the right track, so keep up the cleanses and ...   andmor   8y

1. You are on the right track, so keep up the cleanses and balanced lifestyle. The better you digest foods, the less dehydrated and acidified the intestinal tract will be, which in return will reduce the dryness and peeling of the lips. For the anxiety, you may wish to consider having a Sacred Santemony session (see my website). ... 2. If you have my book Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation. If he eats animal proteins such as meat, fish, eggs, chicken, cheese and milk, the chances for another attack are high. By taking care of the root causes of heart disease, he can even reverse the da ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Unexplained Lump (Bane of my Existence)   #48222   8y

Greetings Andreas, ... ... I have had a rather large lump behind my left ear for many years, and have forever been unsure of what it is. It appeared a few months after I had an operation on my ears (to have them ”pinned” so as to curtail the abuse I was receiving from playground antagonists) and has remained the same size and shape ever since. I can not recall exactly when I had this operation, but it could only have been between the ages of eight and ten. I am now twenty-six years old and desperately wish to rid myself of this irritating affliction... ... ... Do you have any insight as to what this ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Lee, ... ... I think Andreas had a similar question before...   janaki   8y

Lee, ... ... I think Andreas had a similar question before. I believe the response was that liver flushing is in order. I had a friend with similar lumps and it was toxic stuff choosing the wrong route out, but certainly liver was strongly indicated in his case. It may take a number of flushes to influence the lumps. ... ... Best wishes, ... Janaki ... ... ...Whoops, meant to say that the lump appearing after a surgery could be due to medications taken at that time. ...   [End]
      • Janaki, ... ... Thank you so much for your response. It re...   #48222   8y

Janaki, ... ... Thank you so much for your response. It resonates with what Andreas has advised and thus I can now plot my resurgence ever further. Perhaps my ”condition” is not near severe as I had imagined, and if this is indeed the case it appears I have wasted the past eighteen years of my existence worrying about something that may not be... ... ... I do hope that your operation went well, and that you are now free of woe and consequently ready for yet another adventure! ... ... Thank you once more, ... ... ... Lee.   [End]
    • Dear Lee, ... ... Surgery always injures lymph vessels, bl...   R andmor   8y

Dear Lee, ... ... Surgery always injures lymph vessels, blood vessels and possibly meridians. There are numerous lymph nodes around the ears. By cutting off or injuring a local lymph vessel network that drains metabolic wastes and dead cells from that given area of tissue, there can be an accumuation of these wastes in any of these attached lymph nodes. Since the outlet for these wastes is cut off from the larger lymphatic vessels, the waste products and dead cells mingle with the rest of the tissue and form a lump. These lumps can occur without surgery, and many people have them. They all resu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • There's lots of valuable information in this post. n/m   Owen   8y
      • Re: Unexplained Lump (Bane of my Existence)   #48222   8y

My dear Andreas, ... ... Thank you so much for your insightful and beautifully logical response. If you do not mind I shall perhaps read your reply each morning, in the hope of providing continued inspiration. I have experienced great difficulty when flushing in the past (pain, nausea, vomiting, etc) and your wise words may inspire me to continue when results have thus far appeared somewhat futile... (My attitude may well be responsible, however...) ... ... I must admit that ever since the lump first appeared I felt I had cancer...not an entirely pleasant thought for an eight-to-ten year old to deal ...   [retrieve this message]
        • CF, ... ... Coincidentally, I just came across this page t...   #68812   8y

CF, ... ... Coincidentally, I just came across this page that goes into ’oil pulling’. ... ... ... http://www.oilpulling.com/ ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
        • CF : Attitudes   Wrenn   8y

It must have been a scary thing for you as a child.. ... perhaps a little *rethink healing* going back and calming those inner fears, ... that have festered there so long (subconciously now still affecting you) ... needs to be released. ... go back and tell your inner child that everything is OK 8) ... Love yourself as you would show that love to a physical child of your own, ... if we can’t love ourselves (or parts of ourselves, it becomes blocks to ... loving others, since we are all one anyhow. ... ... What I took the long way around to say was this: ... my own experience: ... At a point in my life when I was in a sta ...   [retrieve this message]
          • First of all, I must thank you for your thoughts and advice...   #48222   8y

First of all, I must thank you for your thoughts and advice. It is wonderful to receive responses from others, especially those so analytical, reassuring and indeed hopeful. ... ... The lump is directly behind my left ear and in no way visible to others, although I tend to always be aware of its presence. I discovered the lump so early in my youth that I immediately perceived it to be “cancer,” for cancer and lumps were synonymous in my young mind. I hid its existence from my parents for fear of being “found out” and forced to confront my death via treatment. (Even at this early age I was well ...   [retrieve this message]
            • see ? we all really are one,   Wrenn   8y

and now I have tears too as I read your post. ... 8) ... I know you will get the healing inside that you are looking for, ... as well as you do, ... cause we both know there really is nowhere to search, ... it is already there (has always been there inside you 8) ready to *blossom* ... and how timely, for spring in earth has begun as well! ... ... Love, ... Ami   [End]
              • Re: Unity   #48222   8y

You are of course correct, my dear. I pondered for some hours today, and my ”inner voice” is suggesting a fast beginning Tuesday after Monday’s liver flush. I think I deserve some ”me” time; for if I am to be reborn (symbolically) then I must determine what it is I am to become... ... ... Philanthropy never ceases to stun me, thus I am at a loss for words to convey my delight. A simple “thank you” just does not seem appropriate, yet it is the only coherent thought in my head as of this moment; so, thank you!   [End]
                • lol!   Wrenn   8y

why become? that which you already are? ... You silly i know words here sure get confusing sometimes, ... but I know that you know what I mean cause we have read similar things, ... and seem to share that area of life.hmmm ... Perhaps the word *allow* better serves the purpose,? Instead of becomming anything, ... instead I will *allow* that who I , have always been and will always be, ... to be freer in my state o f being (of living) ... as an eternal merged with a humna physical body in harmony. ... there is no need to become that which you already are, just naturally ... *blossom and unfold the glory of yours ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Re: Ah, yes...   #48222   8y

The never-ending confusion of virtual communication! I enjoy your use of the word ”allow,” as it conveys what I meant to declare in my previous post. To decide what I am to become was a rather awkward explanation of my wishing to shed the fear and supposition that has prevented me from nurturing my true Self; thus, I shall allow myself to become who was always meant to be. (This, of course, I already am, yet somewhat veiled by the past: it is this I seek to shed myself of, and considering all happens for very definite reason and at exact points in ”time,” surely now is the moment...) ... ... Si ...   [retrieve this message]
            • XOXO To you, Lee. n/m   JeSuisButterfly   8y
              • Re: Merci!   #48222   8y

You are of course correct, my dear. I pondered for some hours today, and my ”inner voice” is suggesting a fast beginning Tuesday after Monday’s liver flush. I think I deserve some ”me” time; for if I am to be reborn (symbolically) then I must determine what it is I am to become... ... ... Philanthropy never ceases to stun me, thus I am at a loss for words to convey my delight. A simple “thank you” just does not seem appropriate, yet it is the only coherent thought in my head as of this moment; so, thank you!   [End]
            • to change attitude you might like having some tools   sofia   8y

Dear Lee, I also got emotional reading your story. ... Please have a look at this site: http://www.vivation.com/, maybe this method of healing negative emotions resounds to you. It is a kind of rebirthing, Jim Leonard was one of the first followers of Leonard Orr. I do something similar, a hybrid of many versions of rebirthing, every day for one hour. It is very pleasant, and it works deeply, helping also to establish a powerful connection with the body. ... Here is another technique that I have liked much: http://www.maud-nordwald-pollock.com/feeling_dissolve_method.htm. It did wonders to me. ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Wow...I must have missed your post! How foolish of me. ... ...   #48222   8y

Wow...I must have missed your post! How foolish of me. ... ... Thank you so much for coming to my aid. I have been offered so many links to salvation by generous CureZonians that I am not entirely sure where to begin. I suppose I should just jump in head first to one that takes my fancy and see what happens... ... ... Thanks again, you are more than kind!   [End]
    • Re: Unexplained Lump - flushing   finallyfaith   8y

CF, ... ... i too have a problem with liver flushing. this is what i am doing and it is helping. i take a small amount of olive oil and lemon juice every morning. start out with the smallest amount, so much you barely noticed you took any. then keep increasing. soon you will see that the olive oil/lemon juice becomes just another part of your day. then the next time your flush its really not a big thing, just more of the same. taking a big heap of olive oil and jucie all at once out of the blue can really jolt some people (like me) but by doing alittle every day you really get used to it. plus ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Unexplained Lump (Bane of my Existence)   you know   8y

benign lyphomas could what you have. they are benign tumors or fatty cells under the skin and may never become cancerous. they grow in various places in the body. keep check of them if they grow larger. this information was obtained from a sports med doctor.   [End]
  • Technique Question: How close does one pull one's knees up ...   cr5254   8y

Dear Andreas ... Technique Question: How close does one pull one’s knees up during flush? During coffee enemas I pull my knees up very close to my head by holding onto my feet, but when I do the liver flush my knees are about 12inches/30cm or more from my face and I don’t hold on to my feet, but in that position I certainly have no trouble sleeping. Would I get rid of more stones if my knees are touching my face (and consequently much more pressure on the liver area)? ... ... Another question: On the morning after a flush I don’t drink water till 4 - 4.5 hours after I wake up (except of course the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear Chris, ... ... The main thing is to be comfortable. A...   andmor   8y

Dear Chris, ... ... The main thing is to be comfortable. As mentioned in my book, I recommend that you lie on your back with your head raised and supported by a pillow or two. This will allow more blood to move the liver area. Most people are more relaxed in this position than they are when they pull the knees toward the head. Remember, the liver spans from the right side to the left. Keeping the liver in its normal position can be an advantage. Lying on the right side and putting pressure on the liver doesn’t mean that more stones are going to come out. Whichever position you prefer, just ma ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help, intense emotional issues   #47984   8y

I’m having massive emotional challenges that I used to hush and suppress, but my tactics are no longer working. ... I have a rather LARGE problem with emotional eating. Even though my intestines hurt quite strongly, I continue to eat to shut up the voices and emotions that are raging inside of me - but I cannot even explain why I feel them! Sadness, anger, nervousness.. I’m constantly anxious and expecting the worst. I have much to be thankful for, but I find I am so irritable. ... In fact, my emotions themselves are a HUGE problem. ... I used to write and use art to express my emotions, but I find ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I will not give you any specific advice or insights about y...   andmor   8y

I will not give you any specific advice or insights about your situation. Given the inner turmoil and confusion you would not be able to follow the advice. Understanding what you are going through also does little to change it. ... The first thing that came to me when I read your words was that there are a minumum or 2 entities in you, soul energies that don’t belong to you. One of them has a strong food craving that cannot be stopped by eating. The entity doesn’t go by how full your stomach is, it goes by its constant need to experience eating. THe other one hates being around children, for ...   [retrieve this message]
      • One more question, please..   #47984   8y

I am really, really scared.. ... ... Andreas, I promise when I get paid, I will give you a call. ... ... Can I get rid of both of them...? All of them? ... I’m really frightened. I don’t want them in me! I was afraid that your answer would be what it is. ... ... When you said they came to me during an emotional trauma, it really resonated. My father created an incredibly stressful, violent environment that kind of rubbed off on me. ... ... I’m scared!!   [End]
    • Re: Please help, intense emotional issues   #5835   8y

Hey ... ... You sound enormously upset, i hope you’ll heal. ... I was drawn to write this cause it reminded me of what i went through 24-18 months ago. Neither I could sleep well, i actually dreaded going to bed, and woke at before 6 AM after dreams that were so distressing i had to get up. I did the 5 tibetans, a simpel physical exersice upon wakening cause i hope so much there was something i could do to pass the terror and confusion that gripped me. ... I’m not trying to say that what i went through correlates in any way with your current torments, and neither do i intend to fill this post with my ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Please help, intense emotional issues   ddm   8y

Hi there, ... ... hope you don’t mind if I jump in here---but the itchy, crawly feeling of the skin I believe is an indication of a toxic bowel---have you done any bowel cleansing---toxic bowel equals toxic mind---kinda like which came first---not to minimize your emotional trauma, just suggesting that it could be a contributing factor---when I had mercury poisoning I suffered with ”mad matter syndrome” like symptoms---I was full of fear and anger---and was pushing everyone away from me---my cats (one sensitive one, which I almost lost as he got ill), friends, family---so I feel for you---hang ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Of the many levels, including the deeper spiritual levels, ...   MayWeAllHaveHealth   6y

Of the many levels, including the deeper spiritual levels, of health includes the physical part. I do not know if my experience with similar symptoms is related to your situation but here it is in case it’s of any use: ... ... My symptoms turned out to physically due to not absorbing most nutrients, which led a whole array of unpleasant sensations and behaviors. Until the malabsorption was diagnosed, I attributed the symptoms to all kinds of things, and thought I could fix things by thinking differently, too, plus tried all manner of alternative things. Of course trying to hammer a nail with ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Toxins in the gut.   como59   8y

Dear Andreas, ... ... In my last liver flush few days ago (No 36) I have expelled first time plenty of ... brown/tan colour stones. I understand they are started to come out of the G.B. ... During the last few months I also did bowel cleansing using Colosan and coffee enemas and almost every time flushed many putrid things. ... My eyes are still showing brown circles around the iris, indicating that toxins ... are clogging up my stomach and intestines. Please tell me what is the best way to clean any putrid accumulted material from the stomach? Recently I burp a lot which I think is caused by stirring up t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Chris, ... ... Ayurveda recommends the appraoch of vomitin...   andmor   8y

Chris, ... ... Ayurveda recommends the appraoch of vomiting to clear out toxins from the stomach, but it is a little extreme for my taste and that of others. It has been used successfully, though, for thousands of years. ... ... Chewing food 30 times each bite is an indirect way of cleansing the stomach. The enzymes produced by the salivary glands while masticating the food don’t just digest carbohydrates but also cleanse the stomach and keep it clean. Taking sips of hot, ionized water (see the books) also helps to break down toxins in the stomach. ... ... And, yes, besides taking care of the above as we ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Health and what to do with myself?   rally   8y

Andreas, ... ... Its been a year since I had a pretty good bout of adrenal fatigue. I have been supplementing and changing a few things over the past year and have gotten better. I have done 5 liver flushes with moderate sucess as I think my gilberts does’nt allow a good flush. My main symptoms were anxiety, depression, mood swings etc cold hands feet. Sometimes I feel a pressure in my nose and a little brain fog and then my face gets a little flushed while the rest of my body goes pale. (as other people observe when I don’t feel good) I know alot of this is caused by a build up of copper ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Most of the weight you lost was lymphatic fluid that envelo...   rally   8y

All this stuff holds me back mentally, I’m a smart guy but I just can’t get my life together get married, get a career get a house etc. ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • I don’t think it would be wise for me to tell you what you ...   andmor   8y

I don’t think it would be wise for me to tell you what you should do with your life. One of the challenges you must face is deciding for yourself what to do. A part of your issue is waiting for something to happen that could take you out of that limbo. You would not benefit in any way if someone else would determine your life’s path. It is all your’s to decide. Search for your passion, what excites you and hold that vision in your heart. Take the courage to take a first step in that direction, and even if you are afraid of falling, you will find that it is the most important one. Flying is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Oh my goodness, I got a chill reading your message. I was ...   dreaming ofhawaii   8y

Oh my goodness, I got a chill reading your message. I was reading through different sites and voila, your message. How weird is this. I also was a commercial airline pilot. I was a captain with a commuter airline. I had a couple of very; scary near-death experiences (or so that could have easily become the outcome) while flying in a very short period of time. I even documented the experiences on tape and the Airline Pilots Association transcribed it and kept a copy in case there was legal action (some were serious mechanical problems/failures). ... ... I use to wake up in the middle of th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ? cause of wrinkles more on left side of face   mother   8y

I am almost 55 and have noticed that since I have changed my diet, and started cleansing and lost about 40 pounds, that I have considerably more wrinkles on the ... left side of my face. Do you have any idea what could cause that? Thanks   [End]
    • Just a thought...   #11958   8y

My theory is that the left side of the face gets a lot more sun exposure than the right side of the face, for people who drive their cars. When in the drivers seat, the left side of the face will often be exposed to sunrays, while the right side is completely unexposed to the sun when in the drivers seat. My understanding is that U.V. rays do penetrate glass. ...   [End]
    • Re: ? cause of wrinkles more on left side of face   andmor   8y

Most of the weight you lost was lymphatic fluid that enveloped toxins and waste products. The puffiness of the face stretched the skin. The main lymphatic duct responsible for draining the left part of the head and face and about 90 percent of the body’s metabolic waste products and turned-over cells, is called ”thoracic duct”. The right side of the head and face, shoulder and arm are drained by the right lymphatic duct, a much smaller duct. If the thoracic duct is more congested than the right lymphatic duct, which is likely given that the thoracic duct deals with the entire digestive and ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: how bout right   #10653   8y

hi andreas, ... ... you mentioned that the right side has smaller ducts, then what is happening if my right side of face has more pigmentation problem? What is the cause and what can i do to improve the pigmentation problem? ... ... thank you ... ...   [End]
    • Re: ? cause of wrinkles more on left side of face   #69264   6y

Mother Einstein, ... Could it be that you have more wrinkles on the left because of sun exposure while driving?   [End]
    • Mother Einstein ... Could it be that you have more wrinkles...   #69264   6y

Mother Einstein ... Could it be that you have more wrinkles on the left from sun exposure while driving?   [End]
  • Very unusual eye symptom (please need help)   gxpark1234   8y

About 2 years ago, my right eye and left eye started to make cracking noises all the sudden while i was smoking marijuana and I thought ”wow , i didnt know eyes could make this noise.” Later on that day, I looked in the mirror and noticed my right eye got lifted upward and got bigger than my left eye.. And my left eye looked like it kinda got pulled down and smaller.. Im not really sure what happened but i feel very imbalanced and out of touch with myself... My life is totally gone.. I cant act or feel like myself anymore , i dunno why.. Since then Ive seen 4 opthamologists, 1 neuro-optham ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Question about 30 years of swallowing mucous   snarf   8y

Hello ... I have had severe allergies all my life. When I was born they thought I had cystic fibrosis. I have gotten better over the years by living very carefully in reguards to environment, food, therapies, supplements, hormones, emotions, etc. However I rarely go a day without excess mucous. ... ... my first question is: what will years of swallowing mucous do to my colon, especially on an empty stomach during the night and upon waking up in the morning? ... I am doing Psylium and Bentonite bowel cleanse. After I will do oxy-powder. ... ... My other question is coming up, but first some premise: I ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • you have not mentioned if you have tried fasting, either ju...   finallyfaith   8y

you have not mentioned if you have tried fasting, either juice fasting or water fasting? if so for how long? ... ... ff   [End]
      • I am unable to fast, as I was told by doctors, acupuncturis...   snarf   8y

I am unable to fast, as I was told by doctors, acupuncturists, and during meditation. And yes I have tried it when I was unaware that my system was unable to fast. ...   [End]
        • Hi ... ... I had suffered from continuous cold, sneezing a...   hatestones   8y

Hi ... ... I had suffered from continuous cold, sneezing and mucous(24 X 7 X 365) for years. I used to throw and swallow a lots and lots of mucous of every color white, yellow and brown. I was diagnosed with severe sinusitis. I was under medication for long time but nothing helped. ... ... Then I came across a yoga master in India and with techniques I was fully cured in 2 months. So according to my experience I think you should try yoga but not the body postures (asanas). You need niti and pranayam. Sorry my friend I don’t know where can you find that kind of classes in America. Most of the yoga sc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The mucus lining stretches from the mouth to the anus and s...   andmor   8y

The mucus lining stretches from the mouth to the anus and serves as a seat of the immune system. Whenever it is exposed to potentially harmful, noxious sustances mucus discharge increases in order trap the contaminants and remove them either downwards towards the rectum or upwards towards the throat, mouth, Eustachian tubes and sinuses. The immune response can also involve the mucus lining of the lungs. The stomach is the one of the strongest producers of mucus. Mucus aggrevation occurs, for example, when bile toxins, fecal waste, and dead or alive bacteria backflush the stomach as a resul ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Andreas, success finally. THANKS!   osmangunsel   8y

Andreas, ... ... I wanted to thank you for your help and books during my battle. Finally, i have a positive result after 3 years. ... ... Below is my message I pasted to couple of the forums that i thought might benefit the people on this site. I think liver flushes along with bowel, kidney and parasite cleanses helped me a lot. I use your recommended liver formula and I am very happy with it. ... ... I still have a lot to do but I am more hopeful. Thanks to you thanks to curezone. ... ... Love ... Gunsel ... ... ............... ... I am finally amalgam and root canal free. I had 6 teeth surgically removed by a surgeo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Andreas, you have stated "microwaved water will not spr...   deltabravo   8y

I experimented with this in my own kitchen and successfully sprouted a sunflower seed. It was planted in a 1” cup of soil, but NO water was given it except water microwaved and allowed to cool. ... ... Why did it work? what’s a better experiment to try? sprouting on moistened paper towels? ... ... anyhow, i was indeed surprised after reading your statement and trying it for myself. ... Afterall, seeds will NOT sprout without water, period. so microwaving didnt ”kill” the water as proposed. It sprouted in one week. Watered twice. ... ... respectfully, ... ... Delta ...   [End]
      • Delta, ... ... I tried this myself and couldn’t get it to ...   andmor   8y

Delta, ... ... I tried this myself and couldn’t get it to sprout. I made sure, though, not to influence the water by touching or look at it. As you may know from research on water, like Dr. Masaru Emoto’s work, you can easily turn dead and contaminated water into clean vibrant water through thought and intention. He did these experiments with all types of water. See his website and check out some of photographs: http://www.hado.net/water_crystals2.html ... ... If you want to revive dead water such as from microwave treatment, more consciously than accidentally handling it (your hands emit rays and ...   [retrieve this message]
        • That's what happened   deltabravo   8y

I bet I did influence the water through handling, and by admiring the life potential in the seed receiving the water. It’s hard for me to see things die, even seedlings. ... Thanks for the reply!!   [End]
    • Re: Andreas, success finally. THANKS!   andmor   8y

Thank you for sharing this with us. I am very pleased that it is working out for you. Well done! ... Andreas   [End]
  • Does Magnesium Carbonate have the same cleansing effects as...   Purplebox   8y

Hi, does anyone know the answer of my question and whether Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3) is a colon cleanser? ... ... A long time friend and mentor of mine who passed away last January had recommended me taking MgCO3 with raw fruit juice in the morning. She had told me that it cleanses the intestines but I didn’t ask her specifically what MgCO3 does. ... ... My personal experience is that it ”seems” to have a laxative effect, liquifying the stools and making bowel movements as often as 3 times a day. Exactly what it does is a mystery to me so if anyone knows please enlighten us with information! ... ... Thanks   [retrieve this message]
  • glyconutrients/A*****ose   bamboo1   8y

Dear Andreas- ... ... I hope you have been well. I wanted to tell you first that my son Max is markedly better now than from when you last helped us. the eczema is now really confined to just a small area around his mouth. His allergies are much less, though still around. ... So, thank you for your past help. ... ... A friend suggested that we try to feed him glyconutrients, which include something from aloe called manapol and other simple sugars. He suggested that this might allow Max to fully heal. Do you know anything about glyconutrients? there are people here on curezone who give instructio ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This is a question I very much want to hear Andreas' thou...   #45435   8y

... This is a question I very much wanted to hear Andreas’ thoughts on, too. ... ... Thanks ... ... osal ...   [End]
    • Re: glyconutrients/A*****ose   andmor   8y

Hello John, ... ... Generally, I support the use of glyconutrients, but it is preferable for the body to extract these sugars from the foods we eat. I more recently came across a product that Dr Gabriel Cousins and I am very enthusiastic about: Natural Cellular Defense It helps to remove toxins, chemicals, and metals in a very unique manner and restores normal cell growth and cell activity. For more information see this link: ... ... http://my.waiora.com/home.php?390340 ... ... It helps with all sorts of conditons, both in humans and animals. ... ... Blessings, ... Andreas   [End]
  • question   purplem   8y

When you have goals, and can’t seem to reach them, because you are ”distracted” by life, what is the solution? The liver cleanse one can’t quite get to, the task that never gets accomplished, the dreams that never get reached. ... ... thanks, ... purplem   [End]
    • You may benefit from reading Lifting the Veil of Duality, ...   andmor   8y

You may benefit from reading Lifting the Veil of Duality, http://www.ener-chi.com. It not only shows you the why, but also the how you can free yourself from this self-jeopardising tendency. It shows you that the solution to your live’s problems never lies outside, but is right with you, if you dare accept it. It can help you reprogram your mindset of failure and or never quite making it. ... ... Blessings, ... Andreas   [End]
  • vata/cleanse   horace72   8y

Greetings. ... Just a couple of questions for you. ... Being of Vata/pitta nature. I have some things I am considering, pertaining to my yearly cleansing. As of late, I’ve been told by my liver is stagnant and that my galbladder meridian feels ”tight” This of course to me says ”purge thy gall, my friend...purge thy gall” I generally follow a vata/pitta lifestyle, diet, and do oleation with ghee, followed by castor oil ,and appropriate herbs, every year, somtimes twice, this usually does well to pasify my vata, I also do seasame oil massage from time to time, not as regular as I wish, but I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You probably have received Timeless Secrets of Health & Rej...   andmor   8y

You probably have received Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation by now and got your answers from there. ... Vata types, after a period of constipation, can also develop loose bowels when indigestion turns chronic and leads to an increased occurrence of destructive bacteria. ... ... In combination with liver flushes, it best to use proper colonics or colemas. Normal oil bastis or other types of enemas don’t reach the ascending and transverse colon, and any stricture or obstruction in these parts of the colon may catch stones and thereby cause and even more serious obstruction. So, I strongly ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Thalium Stress Test - Just how toxic?   chrisp   8y

... I’m getting a thalium exercise stress test next week. I’ve been having some weird heart ”pangs” - occasional pains in and around the heart area. My cardiologist suggested a regular stress test but I’ve heard that a thalium stress test can show up to 90% of any cardiac problems whereas the regular stress test can only show up to 60%. ... ... Just how toxic is the thalium injection? ... ...   [End]
    • Something to ponder while you're waiting for Andreas...   Owen   8y

Dear Chrisp, ... ... Andreas will give you the definitive answer ... about the thallium stress test, but here are ... some thoughts to consider. ... ... Thallium is a radioactive chemical. The doctors plan to inject that radioactive substance into your bloodstream. In a very ... real sense, you are going to be ”nuked.” ... ... And then they’re going to light up every ... one of your cells with their multiple X-rays. ... All by themselves, X-rays are dangerous. ... Throw in the nuclear thallium, and you have ... a very nasty cocktail indeed. ... ... I suggest you do a Search on ”The dangers of ... Thallium Stress Tests.” Do some read ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Thalium Stress Test - Just how toxic? Coronory Heart Di...   andmor   8y

The Thalium Stress Test may sound harmless, it is just a ”test”, but like most medical testing procedures, it has its side-effects. You not only expose the blood cells to dangerous radiation, but also the muscles of the most important organ in your body, the heart. There is no research to show how this affects your heart long-term, just as for decades. there was no research done on most other testing procedures like mammograms. Yet, mammograms are now recognized to be a leading cause of breast cancer because of the concentrated radiation they produce and the squashing of the delicate breas ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Thalium Stress Test -   gbayoo   5y

I am having this for Aeortol regurgitattion. had 2 liver transplants. How safe??? ... I am first getting the Thalium and am told it is perfectly safe tracer. The other drug though is said to cause some issues like feeling warm , tightness in chest and throat and shortness of breath. It is for blood pressure and heart rythym (EKG). Then Thalium again for imaging. ... What is the med used for the EKG and blood pressure and is it safe? Safe for Liver transplants? I spoke with a tech and told absolutely! ... Your response is greatly appreciated. ... gbayoo@aol.com   [End]
        • You may want to put your post on the ask curezone community...   Donn   5y

You may want to put your post on the ask curezone community forum. ... This forum hasn’t been active for a couple of years. ... If you look you will see that the posts on this page are from three years ago. ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=362 ...   [End]
  • Liver cleanse   slider25   8y

Dear Andreas ... ... 1)You made an interesting point in a previous post about stones within the bile ducts dilating and eventually causing the degeneration of liver tissue. I was wondering, when this hardened bile matter is released through the flushes, does the liver tissue grow back? Asking this question because if this tissue grew back to its original condition would the amount of bile the liver produces increase because, in theory, the amount of liver cells producing bile would increase with the re-growth of liver tissue? Does that make sense? ... ... 2) Are supposed to stop flushing when you st ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear Slider, ... ... 1. Yes, once the impediments are remo...   andmor   8y

Dear Slider, ... ... 1. Yes, once the impediments are removed liver tissue can be regenerated over time. The liver is an enormous capacity to repair itself. You can remove more than half of the liver and it will grow back to it’s normal size. With the regeneration and repair, the capacity for bile production increases accordingly. More healthy liver cells means more bile. ... 2. The sludge and whitish stuff result when malic acid in the apple juice or others sources during the prep phase and the citrus juice ingested on the flush day dissolve the smaller stones and clustered cholesterol crystals. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • For my dad...   Nefertila   8y

Andreas, ... ... My father has suffered from alcoholism for most of his life. He recognizes that this addiction does nothing for him anymore and he really wants to stop but he is so physically addicted he can’t stop drinking. He will stop and go through the detox phase, he’ll have the shakes and sweat, etc. Then he will be fine for a week or so. Then he will start to crave sugar, so he’ll start eating alot of candy. He’ll do this for like 2 or 3 days, but the candy does not satify his cravings. They get so strong that he eventually can no longer resist them and he ends up going on another ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Since M can’t post, I’ll type in the response he wrote: ......   #37655   8y

Please read/study MH’s posts on the Ask Barefoot Herbalist forum. He states that any addiction can be broken with his orange juice fast. ... ... ... Best wishes to you & your Dad ...   [End]
      • Magnet therapy or magneto therapy has long been known to he...   Nefertila   8y

Magnet therapy or magneto therapy has long been known to help with pain. It is especially used in sports medicine. Nikken products are among the best, with proven benefits. I personally sleep on a Nikken matress that has many magnets in it. I have never seen any harmful effects from magnet therapy. ... ... Andreas   [End]
    • Dear Nefertila, ... ... If you have my book, Timeless Secr...   andmor   8y

Dear Nefertila, ... ... If you have my book, Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation, there is a procedure to stop smoking without having withdrawal symptoms. This approach can be used for other addictions, too. ... However, I am getting that there is something else that causes your dad to have these relapses. It is more that there is an entity in him that craves the alcohol, and less his body. It is not an agressive, malignant one, but one that came into him to comfort him when he was going through tough times. When he stops drinking, it makes him eat a lot sugary things to ferment them and for ...   [retrieve this message]
  • VIBE, teeth, veg soup, liver cleanse   samantha60   8y

Hi! I have a million questions. I bought VIBE from Eniva, then noticed that you recommended their minerals, not necessarily the VIBE, but I wonder if I need vitamins too since theirs are probably easier to digest. Any thoughts? ... ... I read a post about teeth problems, a couple of years ago my lower teeth that were always very tight together, got large spaces between them. I thought it was due to a crown getting replaced, but the dentist did not. Is there a reason in my body? ... ... ANy good recipes for veggie soup? ... ... Also, it is VERY hard to get all your liquids in for the kidney cleanse and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • VIBE is a good product that has a high absorption rate for ...   andmor   8y

VIBE is a good product that has a high absorption rate for minerals and natural vitamins. ... ... This usually happens when the hip bones move further apart from one another, usually because of increase in intestinal volume (waste accumulation. ... ... Veggie soups can be done quickly and be very tasty. Take 2-3 different vegetables, such as green cabbage, carrot and zuccini, or cauliflower, squash and celery, or broccoli and sweet potato, etc.; cook with spice such as cumin, cardamon, fennel, ginger, tumeric, coriander, basil, dill, cilantro, etc.; unrefined salt, perhaps some vegetable cube, a tea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The SPOT   #33578   8y

I have a SPOT ...a pressure point two inches below my ribs and exactly between my belly button and hip bone. It can be felt pretty often and has been getting more noticeable in the last 6 months. Is this my stuffed gall bladder? It sometimes burns or itches but is mostly pressure and a “presence.” I have actually had this about 3-4 years only not very often until now. Now it is everyday. ... ... My flushes have not worked. I did two in October and got nothing. (But at least I was not sick. I did two 3 years ago and was horribly sick and didn;t know how to overcome that and then read cu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Andreas, ... ... I wanted to thank you for your help and b...   #1221   8y

No expert here, but if I were to hazard a guess I’d say this is not your gallbladder. ... Seems more like a colon/intestinal issue to me. Do you still have your appendix? ...   [End]
    • Sounds like the SPOT might be lymph edema (swelling) in yo...   Owen   8y

Dear 33578, ... ... I hope you don’t mind me chipping in with some ... thoughts while you’re waiting for Andreas to ... respond to your questions. Andreas is a master ... diagnostician, and I think it’s very likely ... that he will be able to tell you exactly what ... is the root of your problems. ... ... It sounds to me like the SPOT is lymphatic ... blockage in the lymph sacks or pools known ... as cysterna chyli. They’re located at the level of your belly button. Andreas devotes ... nine pages of his brilliant new book, Cancer Is Not A Disease, to the problems of lymphatic ... blockage (pp. 79 to 87). See if this descripti ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Thanks for the advice.   #33578   8y

Well thanks to all of you...it very well could be lymph. Only it is not hard. I cannot find it if it does not ache or bother me. So who knows. I have wondered about this for 4 years. ... ... I will add in here... sometimes maybe it feels like it MOVES but not very often. that is not a happy thought. I have only done a parasite cleanse for about 3 weeks. If it is parasites...I will NEVER get to the liver cleanse. Now I AM depressed. ... ... Yes I will get the liver cleanse done as soon as my body cooperates. I have Andreas’s Timeless Secrets Book. Maybe he will suggest what other one would ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I’m not sure, but I think that might be the iliosecal valve...   anja   8y

I’m not sure, but I think that might be the iliosecal valve (spell?)...connects the small and large intestine. I can’t remember exactly, but I saw a holistic MD a few years ago who showed me that spot - exactly in the middle of that line between the belly button and hip bone, she told me that valve gets stuck on a lot of people and showed me how to massage it, though now I can’t remember the procedure. I don’t know if a colonic will go that high.   [End]
    • Re: The SPOT   #7990   8y

Hello, ... In my family many women have had their appendix removed and so I was thaugh how to detect where it is. If the weird area is excatly mid distance between the top of your groin, on the right side, and the navel then there is a chance it’s that. Put your right hand’s little finger on the top of the ”fold” of your groin and your thumb on your navel. Your middle finger should then indicate the point. ... Hope that doesn’t help and that it’s not that! ... best to you!   [End]
    • I came across a very infomative sitr about the ileo-cecal v...   firedawg911   8y

I came across a very infomative sitr about the ileo-cecal valve and a method to possibly correct it. I hope this hells! ... ... http://www.energybalancing.com/selfeval/ileocecal.html ... ... Blessings, ... ... firedawg   [End]
      • Well I have alot of the ”valve stuck” symptoms. But how ...   #33578   8y

Well I have alot of the ”valve stuck” symptoms. But how does one know if the appendix is inflammed? I have had this for a while. I would think the appendix would hurt more. And get worse. This just hurts if I poke it if I feel the pressure. And also if the illeo-cecal valve is 2” below the top of the hip bone... that is not this. This is straight in.... directly between the top of the hip bone and my belly button. Maybe it’s worms!!! ... ...   [End]
    • This is either a lymph edema in the cysterna chyly vessel s...   andmor   8y

This is either a lymph edema in the cysterna chyly vessel system (see diagram in my liver flush book, as Owen mentioned, or due to stricture in the ascending colon that causes a backup of waste matter leading into the samll intestine. In both cases, having a few colonics may be necessary. If the liver and gallbladder don’t open during liver flushes, it is almost always due to such a stricture or obstruction. ... Don’t omit the Epsom salts, they keep the bile ducts relaxed so that stones can travel easily. ... ... Andreas   [End]
      • If Colonics don;t work?? Any suggestions?   #33578   8y

Then what do I do? Thanks Andreas. I think you have pin pointed it... A kink makes sense. Since not many on the cleanse site seem to have much trouble dumping stones. I FEEL my body is not able to do that... and I will read up on lymph edema. ... ... The spot has pretty much been around since the inception of my more serious constipation... 5 years. I have had colonics... Maybe I should also use accupuncture and accupressure. If anyone else has other suggestions on how to overcome this -- I would certainly appreciate it. And my intuition seems to be telling me this is a ”letting go” iss ...   [retrieve this message]
        • rebounder for lympth drainage + colosan links   Wrenn   8y

http://www.gaiam.com/retail/product.asp?product%5Fid=95-9175 ... ... This is the item I just bought. ... ... This company normally mails out stuff very fast. ... This particular item after I ordered it, was on back order ... and I had to wait 3 weeks to get it. ... ... They will answer support emails within a few days, ... and have always been very helpful.. ... with shipping I think my total cost was about $109.00 ... ... The lympths have no drainage *pump action* on their own. ... Jump roping etc will not accomplish what a rebounder or mini tramp can do, ... since it is the anti gravity up and down activity that you need to ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Ami, ... ... Funny... I got rid of one of those tramps... ...   #33578   8y

Ami, ... ... Funny... I got rid of one of those tramps... at a white elephant swap. Never used it. Now I need another. I guess trying it couldn;t hurt. ... ... The MgO2 that I take is the same as colosan and should work similiarly. I have been taking it continuously for two years. Which also makes me wonder about the ”pinch” I might have in there. ... ... Also I was thinking about using a back massager on my belly to massage the area ... maybe whatever pinch I have will improve. Seems they use those at some colonic places. Smaller ones but same principle. ... ... Also I have alot of cellulite in my legs ...   [retrieve this message]
            • toxins stored in fat   Wrenn   8y

cellulite holds stored body toxins, ... the cleaner your system becomes, and the more overall body toning you get ... the more your body will be willing to release the stored toxins. ... ... If a body is *pushed to release toxins* ... in a stressful way .. or too much at one time, ... without good flushing activity, ... the greater the chances of a small to large *healing crisis* ... ... don’t worry so much about that, since it will resolve itself ... the cleaner your system becomes ... ... If you have good balance, just get a cheaper mini tramp from walmart. ... This will help melt off that cellulite as well. ... ... hpoe this h ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Yes it helps alot. I will try colosan in case it works bet...   #33578   8y

Yes it helps alot. I will try colosan in case it works better. And stretching... ... ... Also... I was thinking of sinking my rebounder into the ground... would be pretty safe that way also... altho I guess I would take it in and out. Or at least flip it up. We have snakes here. ... ... and I did see someone on lymph site say her cellulite started going away after 3 days of rebounding. Hmmm might get me started sooner. That sounded impressive. I would have done this sooner. And I will let you all know about THE SPOT.   [End]
                • the mini tramp from walmart is easily folded in half   Wrenn   8y

I don’t think I would leave a minitramp out - exposed to weather, ... you might get rusted parts, lowered quality deterioration of the tensions and ... also the strength of the fabric that will bear your wt. ... This could lead to a potential accident... ... If you want to use it outside great, just fold it and bring it in after using. ... ... another thought: ... if space is a problem, ... why not attach a hang rod to wall or even ceiling? with pull ropes? ... Lots of women that do full quilting frames, ... pull up the frame to ceiling when done. ... and folks used to hang even chairs on walls ... to keep spaces free whe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: The SPOT   alexandria   8y

The spot described sounds like spleen 15( acupuncture point) which is a very important point for regulating the qi of the large intestine typically used clinically for constipation but also used for diarrhea ... ... it has also been used clasically for sadness and weeping and also sighing ( which indicates liver qi stagnation, which indicates emotional stress, anger etc.) ... ... just another perspective ... ... alex   [End]
    • Dear Sir, ... ... The spot problem I have already more tha...   guy031   8y

Dear Sir, ... ... The spot problem I have already more than 10 years without succes helping it. I tried flushing as a last resort but only 2 times till now, without succes. ... I’m deeply curious you could find already a solution or better, do you know what exactly it is? Many of the symptoms of slugy liver and gallblader I have, so I came to the decision to do this so called liver flush. I’m not sure it is the real cause but it is a very diffuclt pain to live your life. This pain comes mostly when you sit still. If walking and moving there is not so much problem although I feel there is some ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Matcha green tea shot from Jamba Juice   #24054   8y

Is that any good even though it’s not organic? Thanks a bunch!   [End]
    • Re:One more question Andreas please!   #24054   8y

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this question too. But are herbal infusion of parsley and artichoke good to drink on a regular basis. I heard that these teas are strong so one shouldn’t exceed more than one cup a day. Is it ok to drink more than one cup a day? Thanks so much!!!   [End]
    • Re: Matcha green tea shot from Jamba Juice   andmor   8y

One of the best ways to keep the brain cells and all other cells of the body well-circulated and nourished, and thereby functional, is to keep the blood capillary and artery walls thin, flexible and clear of any deposits. What thickens the blood vessel walls or rather their basal membranes quite quickly is protein from animal products such as meat, fish, eggs, chicken, cheese and milk. The basal membranes can accumulate these proteins and increase up to eight or ten times their normal thickness. This prevents nutrients from reaching the cells, hence the reduction of cell metabolism. If thi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • almost forgot my question: memory lapses/improvement   #58501   8y

Dear Andreas, ... ... I keep forgetting everything....when I got ready to post, I suddenly couldn’t remember what I wanted to ask. Then I had to laugh. About memory lapses. But sometimes, although many of us joke about, this memory thing (some call it a menopause moment) is NOT that humorous. There are many books out there suggesting different things we can do to boost our memory and our brain power. I would hate to go try something that in the long run would hurt. ... ... I assume liver flushing will help. Is there anything else? What can we so easily distracted people do to not lose everything ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Memory lapses/improvement, Alzheimer's   andmor   8y

One of the best ways to keep the brain cells and all other cells of the body well-circulated and nourished, and thereby functional, is to keep the blood capillary and artery walls thin, flexible and clear of any deposits. What thickens the blood vessel walls or rather their basal membranes quite quickly is protein from animal products such as meat, fish, eggs, chicken, cheese and milk. The basal membranes can accumulate these proteins and increase up to eight or ten times their normal thickness. This prevents nutrients from reaching the cells, hence the reduction of cell metabolism. If thi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gentle colon cleanser? (No detox?) Colosan?   Celtic_Rose   8y

I would like to do a colon cleanse but am afraid to attempt one because I am extremely hypersensitive. I get detox reactions at the drop of a hat. (Less than 1/4 tsp. of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice will give me a severe headache.) I have to work up extremely slowly when I introduce a new product or supplement, or I get headaches, vomiting, etc. ... ... I have read that Colosan avoids the detox reactions. Is that true? Would Colosan be less likely to cause detox reactions than any of the other oxygen cleansing products? Since it is a powder I’ve considered starting with an extremely ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Mary, ... ... Yes, Colosan, oxyflush or oxypowder tend to ...   andmor   8y

Mary, ... ... Yes, Colosan, oxyflush or oxypowder tend to be well tolerated because the released oxygen simply oxidizes waste and turns it into fluids that readily pass through the colon. I would use the capsules because they don’t require being chased down with lemon juice of apple cider vinegar. ... ... Andreas   [End]
  • Short leg and binge eating disorder   #51931   8y  C

Andreas, ... 1. My right leg is a little more than 2 inches shorter than my left. This is due to a twist in my hips. My right collar bone also protrudes greatly and my right shoulder is lower than my left. I have been seeing a chiropractor for the past few years without much improvement even though I think she is very good. Based on my x-rays and the amount of deterioration in my neck area, she told me this was probably a result of going through the birthing process. When I was little, I was pigeon- toed, so my parents made me wear my shoes on the opposite feet because they thought that ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Take a look at this website. The man is a good friend of mi...   andmor   8y

Take a look at this website. The man is a good friend of mine, he will be moving here to South Carolina (from Tampa). The website desribes SET, a technique that is very profound and that goes to the root of the structural imbalance. Chiropractic adjustments are not enough for this sort of a thing. You will understand why when you read this. I hope there is practictioner of SET near you. You may want to contact Greg, he is very approachable and gifted. ... ... http://www.gregspindler.com/ ... ... Yes, the whole body and mind can be misaligned and confused when your structure is out of balance like t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Short leg and binge eating disorder   sofia   8y

Hi ... I’m in a similar situation. When I was little I had a scoliosis, which was cured unfortunately by orthopedic doctors and not by a chyropractor, now I’m not asymmetric anymore, but I had to wear a corset for 7 years, from the age of 11, which was kind of tough. ... I also, like you, have problems of bingeing which seem to come out of the blue. My life is quite happy now, met my soulmate 5 years ago, had wonderful baby 2 years ago, problems from the past substantially solved thanks to psychotherapy and a lot of work on myself and meditation, i’ve been vegan for 9 years now, cleaned bowel, m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How much fat? & What order to eat in?   happydog   8y

Hi Andreas! I’m trying to do my own research but it seems like the more I read the more confused I become. I’m having some skin issues that I feel are related to digestion. ... ... As a vata I know I need to eat a lot of fat but now I’m confused about whether I’m eating too much or not enough. I’ve read that fat slows down the whole digestive process because it’s hard to digest. I’ve been trying to eat as much good fat (extra virgin olive oil, coconut and palm oil, raw grassfed butter) as I can but I do feel like my digestion isn’t as strong as it should be and I don’t know why. ... ... In rereadi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Vata types need more fats to sustain themselves and curb th...   andmor   8y

Vata types need more fats to sustain themselves and curb their naturally high metabolic rate, but fats require sufficient amounts of bile to digest them. That’s where the confusions is. As long as bile ducts are blocked, the Vata has difficulties digesting the fats they need to properly digest and absorb their food and prevent constipation. Once bile flow if copious, the relatively high amounts of fats are no problem for the Vata, but until this is so, their digestive fire, AGNI, tends ot be subdued. Hence, fat consumption should not be excessive. A slightly heaped teaspoon of butter for a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • huh, that's funny   happydog   8y

I do have to make a conscious effort to eat slower. I didn’t know it was a vata trait, I thought it was a mom trait. When I was young I ate very small bites and ate so slow it drove my family crazy. And I was very thin. Guess there’s a correlation there. Nibblers are thin, gobblers are fat. Hey, I think I’ll stencil that on the dining room wall! ... ... I couldn’t figure out what I was doing wrong! I’ll apply all your suggestions. And it sounds like it’s time for another liver flush too. ... ... Thank you very much for taking the time to answer so thoroughly. I really really appreciate it! ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: How much fat? & What order to eat in?   Edward879   5y

Thank you for sharing such a nice and useful information, and solution for some of the fat and digestion problem. By the way have you heard about one of the Natural product CHEATmeals®. I used it as a solution for my fat and digestion problems. It is really a complete natural product without any side effects. Now I am free from those problems. I found the complete information from the site http://www.hflopportunity.com/111-5-3-7.html.   [End]
  • Need advice!!!   dar2222   8y

Hi Andreas ,first of all I just want to tell you that your book ”Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation” is really good I am reading it in a slow phase because of My condition but from the begining I new I will get a lot of info.As you know i suffer from anxiety,depression,chronic fatigue and all other kind of symptomps that makes My life a hell.Ok first I had saliva test and it showed that My cortisol and DHEA levels are high trough out the day so I was told I have adrenal exaustion other words adrenal fatigue,I did food allergy and I am allergic mainly to cow’s milk,rye,wheat,beets,an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Andreas! I’m trying to do my own research but it seems ...   dar2222   8y

Hi ,i forgot to mention that I had 24 hours urine test for the cortisol and it showed that the cortisol level is ok but I am low in prgnenolone.Thanks again   [End]
    • I live in Greer, South Carolina, for the time being. ... ....   andmor   8y

I live in Greer, South Carolina, for the time being. ... ... The adrenals can affected through various reasons. Stress, congestion in the kidneys, lymphatic congestion, blood vessel wall congestion, thyroid congestion (usually due to lymphatic issues in the cysterna chyli vessels and thoracic duct, as well as constipation); irregular eating and sleeping habits, such as eating late meals in the evening and going to bed late (like 11pm or later). Once the melatonin cycle gets disrupted, the body responds with excessive secretion of stress hormones )more about the melatonin and serotonins cycle in ...   [retrieve this message]
  • magnet therapy   #52320   8y

My sister is excited about magnet therapy. She’d like me to be excited as well. ... ... What is your opinion of it? I didn’t want to put a ’damper’ on her enthusiasm, but I did. My concern is that people are looking for a ’magic’ bullet. I admit I don’t know a lot; I do wear a magnetic hemetite bracelet and anklet. And perhaps travel down any health oriented road will get her somewhere better than where she is now. ... ... But aside from all that, does magnetic therapy have value? Can it do any harm? ... ... ... ... thank you ...   [End]
  • Thanks you and so many questions   Hildegard   8y

Dear Andreas, ... ... finally, I managed to get through and place a post in your forum. ... First of all, I would like to share my experience following the second Sacred Santimony I had before Christmas with other forum members. After this session I had the second Super Christmas Cleanse as one year before. LF no. 19 yieled a stone of 3 x 3 cm and freed me from a 20 year painful sensation in my gallbladder area that I falsely interpreted as an adhesion due to an accident. Furthermore, this war an extreme successful flush with numerous big stones, but I did not count them. ... ... Thank you so much fo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear Hildegard, ... ... also coming from Germany, could yo...   bytheway   8y

Dear Hildegard, ... ... also coming from Germany, could you please tell me the German name for castor oil? Meanwhile I’ve read it several times, but up to now I couldn’t find out, what it is. ... ... Can you help me please? ... ... Thank you very much!! ... ... Greetings! ... Eva   [End]
    • Re: Sauna   #17163   8y

How long do you do the sauna sessions? Also how long (months) until you noticed better skin from doing sauna treatments.   [End]
      • Dear Joylovepeace, ... ... I realized a better skin nearly...   Hildegard   8y

Dear Joylovepeace, ... ... I realized a better skin nearly immediately. ... My sessions last 25 minutes more or less daily. I do this since the 3rd. of January this year. Sometimes I replace the sauna session by a salt water bath (2 (in words two) kg of ordinary salt per bath 10 to 15 minutes). I perspire like hell, what escorts all bad stuff out of my body. I can tell it by the smell. ... ... Another thing: Since I use sesame oil BEFORE going into the sauna/the salt water bath the cleansing effect is even better. ... Afterwards I IMMEDIATELY wipe off the sweat, rest for about 10 minutes wrapped in a hug ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Thanks you and so many questions   R andmor   8y

Dear Hildegard, ... ... I am very sorry about the difficulties you and others have to get their questions posted on this forum. I am still working 12 hours per day 7 days a week, and once it gets to 10pm I don’t feel able to give the best possible responses, so I wait for some breaks here and there during daytime. So here it is: ... ... I feel there is something in your diet that doesn’t agree with you. Do you eat out regularly? When you wake up tired it is often due to what you ate in the evening before, of due to going to bed way after 10pm, and/or sleeping past 6:30am or 7:00am. ... ... The other thin ...   [retrieve this message]
      • There's deep healing wisdom in this response. Thanks, Andre...   Owen   8y
      • Re: going to bed   #33578   8y

As far as Andreas’s comment on tired. I can’t thank him enough for his suggestion about getting to bed by 10 from his book. I am a night owl and have been sick for 10 years. Maybe going to bed sooner would have helped me a long time ago. Things are coming together healthwise... but nothing has helped me over the edge like going to bed by 10. ...   [End]
        • yes   Wrenn   8y

There is a phase of deep sleep that only occurs between 11 pm and 12 pm. ... The best time to get to sleep is 10 pm in dark room, ... no distractions, to ensure that you are fully asleep ... during that crucial hour. ... ... When I miss that hour, I notice it affects me greatly. ... I too have been trying to ensure sleep by then.. ... tho I fall off my wagon more than I would like to admit. ... ... I try to limit my fluids abit about an hour or 2 ... before preparing for sleep, ... so I don’t wake up too soon by nature calling 8) ... ... ... sometimes I cover my eyes to keep out light distractions, ... if neighbors backyard light ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Andreas Teleconference   nieema0   8y

... Greetings All ... ... I hope this message finds you and yours in the best of the best. ... ... So many people are asking when there will be another teleconference. ... ... I just wanted to tell everyone that Andreas Teleconferences will continue in a while. ... ... Please watch for more information in this forum or join: ... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ener_Chi_Integrative_Health/ ... to keep up to date. ... ... I hope this helps! ... ... Yours in good health ... ... nieema ... ... PS ... ... Thank you much my Brother!!! All is well! ... ...   [End]
  • sports drink question posting for young athlete   pjangel   8y

Andreas, ... Posting for son (he’s not 13 yet) Matt would like to know: ” What would you drink before, during, after sports for the best results?” He is wondering if Gatorade is good for him, and really helps him. He plays basketball, and when that is finished, will start up with soccer. Then diving. and so it goes. He does yoga and chi gong as well. ... ... I’m curious--his Dad is a jogger. He runs a couple of times during the week, and 8-10 miles on Saturday. Is there anything ’supportive’ I can suggest to him? He is not the most ’open’ person, yet there is the ’like father, like son’ concern ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Gatorade basically is water, with both glucose and sucrose-...   R andmor   8y

Gatorade basically is water, with both glucose and sucrose-fructose syrup added. These sugars pass right into the blood stream, which makes you feel great, but set you up for a number of problems that are worse than eating plain white sugar. The only thing that’s. The sport drink also contains salt (tablke salt or sodium chloride which is anything but conducive to proper cell nourishment). To replenish mineral salts, it is best to use real, unrefined salt with its 84 minerals. Then there is sodium citrate, and monopotassium phosphate for electrolytes, citric acid to improve flavor, and a n ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: sports drink response   pjangel   8y

Since M can’t post, I’ll type in the response he wrote: ... ... Dear Andreas, ... Thank you for responding to my post. I’m glad I now have a ’new’ wports drink. Before now I’d either drink gatorade or some other name brand or water. I’ll try it (your suggestion) at the next game. ... ... M... ... ... Yes, he is a great kid. He’s already told me he’s going to start preparing for his next liverflush. Thanks for the information. ... ... pj   [End]
  • Crystal Children   snowball403   8y

I’ve been told my son is a ”Crystal Child” who vibrates on a much higher frequency than the rest of us. He is definitely different than the average child. He is the most loving person you could ever meet. I am very sure he was put on this earth to make it a more loving place to be. ... ... One of the ”quirks” he has is trouble sitting still. This is hard for him when he’s in school and must sit in order to learn. I make sure to let him move freely when he’s at home. I have a rebounder for him which he loves to use to work out some of that excess energy. ... ... He also has some sensitivity to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Most of these pure, innocent crystal children have difficul...   andmor   8y

Most of these pure, innocent crystal children have difficulties adjusting to the world as it is now because of the vibrational difference. Many of them have never been on the planet before and are overly sensitive to things that are not natural, like noises from machines. They are free spirits and don’t do well in confined spaces. Going through the normal schooling process is pretty much a waste of time for them, for they have so many other gifts that are not covered by the current educational system, but determine the way they will their lives. They need to have enough contact with nature ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Crystal Children   #73515   8y

hello, ive gone to aspiritual healer for about 6 months and she has told me that i am a crytsal child and a few others have told me that theres something special about me, so i went home an dlooked it up and everything says that they are 7 or younger but im 17 and im looking for somone to relate to i had I saw your artical and i was wondering if you hade any more information about crystal children. ... ... ... ... ... Any information would be apprectiated thank you   [End]
  • Advice on about a child   suchislife   8y

My brother’s youngest son is not his biologically. This child was born to his wife’s 15 year old niece and abandoned by her at the age of 4 weeks. My brother and SIL have raised the boy since then as their own, but only with guardianship. ... ... I will call him John. John is now 15 years old. When he was an infant & toddler, he had many ear infections and “asthma” issues although he’s been healthy since those years. ... ... When he was 8 years old, my SIL (his mother), left my brother for another man and has since remarried. Essentially, this was the 2nd “mother” in his life to abandon him. J ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i’d have a blood lab check up and see if it can indicate an...   tuffy   8y

i’d have a blood lab check up and see if it can indicate any type of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) ... my son was just diagnosed and we are glad to say that with diet (letting him be a kid on occassion) has really helped his issues! ... this is why nothing we tried as far as medication really worked, he is lacking an enzyme in the intestine that is supposed to regulate the serritonin in the brain. ... we have him on nothing organic (too expensive and there are still chemicals used on that stuff), so we just purchase fresh or frozen and even grow some stuff ourselves. ... anyway...sugar seems to be an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • When John was left by his mother, he missed her familiar he...   andmor   8y

When John was left by his mother, he missed her familiar heart beat and felt rejected and deserted (not consciously, through). The following rejections were more conscious as he was older. During one of these incidents his soul called in an entity (the soul of a person who suddenly died from a knife wound and who hasn’t moved on yet, that is, into the light). The entity used to carry a knife and is acting out its agression and habits through John, especailly if and when he is threatened. He is a good kid with no violent tendencies, but the entity is taken over much of the time, especially ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My In-Laws   #23668   8y

What did my husband and I do in a past life to deserve them? For my husband, his father emotionaly/mentally abused him all throughout his childhood (lots of yelling in anger). His mother stood by and enabled the situation. It was so bad that my husband doesn’t remember any details from his childhood. The fact that he can’t remember really makes me wonder what exactly went on. My dealings with the in-laws cause me feelings of dread and anger. I don’t like to see them because I find them to be overbearing (they talk about themselves constantly) and because of their inability to listen. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • For one thing, they are hanging around you in this way beca...   andmor   8y

For one thing, they are hanging around you in this way because your husband has a need to stand up for himself and not numb himself in their presence. The loss of childhood memory is a coping mechanism to blank out the pain and suffering, but at some point, it will either erupt like a vulcano, which can take the form or a disease) or it is transformed into compassion, forgiveness and love. There are obvious unhappy past-life connections, but they are manifested in this life merely for the purpose of self-healing. There are various ways to do this, provided if he is ready for that. A simple ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ileocecal area   #39870   8y

Dear Andreas, ... ... Once in a while I feel tenderness in the ileocaecal area. I feel it the most when I eat starchy food. ... ... I read that the ileocaecal area is a place where fermentation and putrefaction can easily take place. I think just the caecum (being a bag) makes easier these processes. ... ... I have done colon, kidney and liver cleanses and I will continue doing them. I also keep more and more the eating and sleeping times. ... ... Would you advice anything else? ... ... Thank you. ... ... ...   [End]
  • Chalky white stones   PTtogether   8y

Dear Andreas, ... ... I have not found much information about pancreatic stones but somewhere in the Net I read that they can be chalky white. Recently I have passed 2 COMPLETELY WHITE stones and 1 with brownish surface but white inside. All the 3 were semi-hard and quite dry with chalky solidity (different solidity from the typical green stones, which are more mushy). Are these chalky stones, pancreatic stones? ... ... Thank you very much. ... ... PTtogether ... ...   [End]
  • head stuff....   pjangel   8y

Dear Andreas, ... I thought that the liver flushes (5) had taken care of the hair falling out issue, and I stopped using my progesterone cream on a regular basis about 3 months ago. My hair has started falling out again. I see it in the shower drain, hairbrush, and in my fingers. (next liver flush scheduled for the 16th of Feb) ... ... So, I started massaging my scalp to try and help. And lo and behold, I have ‘tender spots’, almost ‘bumps’ over my scalp. I have had them in the past. In fact, years ago when I found out there were people who DIDN’T have ‘sore spots’ on their heads, I was amazed ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear PJ, ... ... All five are related to the same two thin...   andmor   8y

Dear PJ, ... ... All five are related to the same two things. 1. Vata (air) is moving upwards, causing backflushing of waste matter, toxins, bacteria, acids, etc. into the stomach, chest, throat, tongue, face, scalp, and hair folicles. 2. The lymph drainage from the reproductive organs and those tender parts of the body does not remove all the daily-generated, acidic metaboliic waste products and dead cells. Hence, there is a buildup of dead tissue and waste matter. The body will try to break these down through the inflammatory and/or pain response (pain always prompts water to be sent to areas ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you   pjangel   8y

I have a lot to learn and a lot to work through. ... PJ   [End]
  • Gallstone causing terrible bloating, Please help   fleurdelis   8y

Hi, ... I have 1.5” gallstone in my gallblader that I know of for 10 years now but which I had actually for much longer than that considering the simptoms. I managed to avoid surgery for that long with all naturopatic cures available and for a couple of years with Gold Coin Grass. ... In November 2005 I did a liver gallblader flush using Andrea’s protocol. In December I coudn’t do my second because of a herniated disk. Three weeks ago I start having pain under the ribs and a terrible bloating mostly the upper part of my stomac. I had a flush a week ago but it didn’t improve my condition even tho ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear fleurdelis, ... ... I hope you don’t mind me respondi...   Hildegard   8y

Dear fleurdelis, ... ... I hope you don’t mind me responding to your post although you probably await Andreas’ answer. ... If you have a gall stone in your gall bladder you can me almost sure to have gall stones in your liver as well. ... Since past my first flushings (I did 19 so far) I experiences similar symptoms I would recommend taking 1 to 2 tablespoons of lemon juice plus the same amount of olive oil first thing in the morning every day. ... Furthermore, despite the fact that this is against Andreas’ advises in his book - The Amazing liver cleanse- I would recommend to do a further flush as quick ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It would be good to do another flush. If you use apple juic...   andmor   8y

It would be good to do another flush. If you use apple juice, it would be good to add some malic acid to the juice. Or if you use malic acid for the preparation because you cannot tolerate apple juice, you may use cranberry juice and as much malic acid in it as you can tolerate, for 6-8 days . Make sure to have a colonic on the day of the flush. Unless you are prone to nausea, you can increase the dosage of the oil mixture by one third the normal amount. The rest of the directions remain the same. The stone obviously wants to come out now... ... ... Andreas   [End]
  • Chlorella and the liver   #35463   8y

Hi Andreas ... ... Is chlorella safe to use when I have liver toxicity and gallstones? ... ... Oh, and I’ve started to go to bed at 10 pm for a week now (eat early light breakfasts, more fresh air and sun-light), but I’m having problems getting to sleep. I’ve got chronic fatigue syndrome and this is usually my most energetic time of the whole day, so I’m lying wide awake until 12.30 each night. Should I just continue with 10 pm and hopefully my body...and mind, will adjust? ... ... Thank you : ) ... ...   [End]
    • You will need to check it out for yourself. Some feel bette...   andmor   8y

You will need to check it out for yourself. Some feel better with it, others have problems and feel irritable. ... ... Yes, it’s good to continue. Even if you lie there with closed eyes, your deranged melatonin cycles (typical for CFS) will start normalizing, and you will still get most of the benefits of sleep even if you don’t fall asleep yet. The liver will be grateful to you as well, as this is its most important time. As your adrenals recover from the exhaustion caused by staying up long hours at night, the hormonal cycles will return to normal and harmonize with the circadian rhythms. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you! : ) n/m   #35463   8y

...   [End]
        • getting to sleep....   pjangel   8y

I’m an ”expert” at having insomnia (small laugh). There are a lot of cds for helping you fall asleep. Also, this exercise. ... See yourself in front of a black board. Write the word ”Sleep” with a piece of chalk. Now, next to it, draw a big circle. Write the number 100 in the circle. Now, go retrace the word ”sleep” with your chalk, making it darker. Go back to the circle. Pick up the eraser, erase the 100, and write 99. Now go back to the word, ”sleep” trace over it...go back to the number. Erase 99, write 98.... you get the idea. 80 is the longest I’ve ever made it. If I can ”make” mys ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hi pjangel ... ... That’s a great idea!.....and a funny on...   #35463   8y

Hi pjangel ... ... That’s a great idea!.....and a funny one too : ) Better than counting sheep. I’ve been taking small amounts of magnesium and boy, it’s like a sleeping pill. As if it numbs/relaxes my overworked brain. ... ... But again, thanks for the suggestion.   [End]
            • Feel blessed--the magnesium is a simple solution. And doing...   pjangel   8y

Feel blessed--the magnesium is a simple solution. And doing the simple things is always best, before it gets too far out of hand. I did the magnesium, one of the first things I tried, hey, I even soaked in a tubful of valarian root one night (I was desperate). The smell was ....interesting. Didn’t work. But I’m learning along the way. ... ... Take care! ... pj   [End]
  • early glaucoma   suzane   8y

What would you recomend for early glaucoma. My father has been diagnosed with it. We have gotten him on the bowel cleanse and parasite cleanse and eventually going to do the liver flush. He has a large abdomen and has had constipation problems for a very long time, could this cause the glaucoma? He also had lasik eye surgery about 7-10 years ago, and my mother thinks this might be the cause. Also, I read in your book that a large belly is from congested lymph. Will the bowel and liver flush fix this problem? Thank you.   [End]
    • Yes, you are doing the correct thing. The intestinal obstru...   andmor   8y

Yes, you are doing the correct thing. The intestinal obstructions (waste accumulation) have led to backflushing of waste, toxins, bacteria, acids, mucus, bile and dead proteins into the chest, throat, tongue, eyes and scalp. At the same time the resulting lymph congestion in the cysterna chyli vessels and thoracic duct (see illustrations in my book, The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush for details)prevented proper drainage of metabolic waste products and turned-over eyes cells from the eyes. This led to the accumulation of dead proteins in the eyes and structural changes in the eye itself ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sacred Santemony for a Child   snowball403   8y

Dear Andreas, ... ... I had a Sacred Santemony session in early January and I loved it and would now like to have one for my son who is 7 years old. How does it work for a child? Do we do a telephone session or is there another way? ... ... Also, for my session, we talked about what areas in my life I was feeling resistance to. He’s too young to answer this question. How do you handle that? As his mother, I can think of a few areas that he has resistance to (eating vegetables is a big area of resistance and also some fears). I know that everything is as it should be and that I shouldn’t worry, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear Melinda, ... ... Sorry for responding to your questio...   andmor   8y

Dear Melinda, ... ... Sorry for responding to your questions so late. My current schedule is pretty crazy these days. ... ... Yes, we can do that. I would need to have a few words with him, though, just chatting to connect with his soul and get information this way. As long as he is able to listen to 5-7 minutes of chanting, it would work. Many of the new children are working through their karmic issues much earlier than it uses to be even 10 years ago. In a way, they want to be prepared for what their higher self has planned for them more quickly. Besides, time is speeding up which makes us feel ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Another question: fear of death & drowning   seven_souls   8y

Since the forum is still open I thought I’d take advantage and ask for your insight one more time. Hope it’s ok; we really appreciate the knowledge you share with us on this forum! ... ... I have been having thoughts lately that the tension surrounding my 3rd eye – tension and stress which does not allow me to relax and fills my mind with constant chatter- is somehow related to the issue of death, and specifically, death by drowning. ... ... I have, from a young age, had recurrent dreams of the sea slowly creeping over my family’s summerhouse, a place where I have spent many carefree summers and com ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, Louise. You answered your own questions by stating the...   RN andmor   8y

Yes, Louise. You answered your own questions by stating them. As it so often happens, a question contains its answer like a seed contains its flower or tree. You have good intuition, which is but the ability to know the connectedness of things, times and events. Past lives are no less in the past as this present moment is. They simply occur in other time lines or time dimensions that we call ”the past.” Usually, such karmic past life incidents as your drowning in the sea don’t come to the surface of a person’s attention before one has reached a certain age. ... ... The purpose of karma is to gr ...   [retrieve this message]
      • As a woman, your words touched my soul, Andreas...   seven_souls   8y

Thank you immensely for your wisdom. ... ... Yes, I feel I am facing death and am beginning to lose fear in him. I too believe that death is freedom; freedom from all the limitations we have placed on ourselves; freedom from restrictions; freedom to expand, to contract, to Vanish, or to Be. ... ... Because I am a woman, connecting with my female side and especially my monthly cycle has brought on a depth of intuition that I have never experienced before. Communing with my cycle and nature has helped me accept and not fear transformation. ... ... I am slowly giving voice to the feminine inside me, and She ...   [retrieve this message]
        • And what a wise and beautiful soul you have, Louise! n/m   Owen   8y
        • Re: As a woman, your words touched my soul....   pjangel   8y

Louise, ... And your wise words touched mine. I am breaking out of a 12 year cycle of deep depression....incapacitating depression, and all the fears and self doubts have risen up in me the last couple of days, saying ”you are headed back there. You can’t stop it.” And interestingly, my menstrual cycle started just yesterday. (I never keep track...is there a correlation that you’ve noticed). ... ... Somehow, I have to grasp what you are saying, without giving into, and going into the incapaciting hole of depression...it is for me a mental battle. ... ... You replied to one of my postings on another fo ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Dear pj, ... ... Thank you once more for your kind words. ...   seven_souls   8y

Dear pj, ... ... Thank you once more for your kind words. Knowing that there are others on this path gives one courage and hope to continue! :) ... ... Yes, there is a correlation between mental, body & emotional cleansing and your menstruation. I can point you to a number of websites to help you track the wisdom behind your menstrual period, and what it means to become a powerful woman. ... ... some interesting ones I have bookmarked: ... ... http://www.moonsurfing.com/lodge-george.html ... http://www. healthynewage .com/moonlodge.html ... http://www.yoni.com ... http://www.hecate.awebspider.com/darkmoonmagic.htm ...   [retrieve this message]
            • giving each other wings....   pjangel   8y

Dear Louise, ... ... We give each other wings, (so much more useful than those silly appendages on the menstrual pads that jumped into my mind....however, I’ll look with ’new eyes’ on those ’wings’)..... ... ... so easily distracted, but I’ll try again (smile) ... ... We give each other wings ... when we share wisdom ... With each other. ... ... You help my tangled wings unfurl ... The ”motherless child” in me ... Didn’t know--doesn’t know ... so many simple things ... That another ’wiser’ woman did; ... and your simple sharing ... freed me, at least for today ... from fearful cobwebs that entangled my ’butterfly’ wings. ... Your words w ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Re: Wow!! :))   seven_souls   8y

Dear PJ, ... ... you totally blew me away!... What can I say! Your words are so beautiful, they touched my soul; and, yes, I am sure that your heart-felt emotions will touch others and give them the faith needed! I have saved this dialogue and shall be returning to it whenever I, too, have my ”dark” days... :) ... ... Keep up the good work... ... And, if you ever need anything, a chat, a shared opinion, or just a shoulder to cry on, you can contact me outside Curezone, too, at: louisamaria@hotmail.com ... ... That goes for anyone else reading these line too! :)) ... ... Blessings! ... ... PS. Below is just a little s ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Re: Wow!! :))back to you.   pjangel   8y

Hello ... I have had severe allergies all my life. When I was born they thought I had cystic fibrosis. I have gotten better over the years by living very carefully in reguards to environment, food, therapies, supplements, hormones, emotions, etc. However I rarely go a day without excess mucous. ... ... my first question is: what will years of swallowing mucous do to my colon, especially on an empty stomach during the night and upon waking up in the morning? ... I am doing Psylium and Bentonite bowel cleanse. After I will do oxy-powder. ... ... My other question is coming up, but first some premise: I ha ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • andreas...   #10653   8y

hi andreas, ... ... i went for a IPL session over the weekends and after the session, i had this deep purple reddish mark the size of an eye pupil. those working there said that it would heal in a week with the cream that they gave. but it looks very red and after 2 days, there hadnt been improvement. it is not painful at all and not raised. it looks a little like a bit of blood clot underneath the skin. ... ... i went to improve skin and now i have this. is this like me having to face my fear or something? ... can i heal this with medication and manifestation and sending it love? ... ... i used to fear dea ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 111 of 111
1  10  30  50  ...  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110   111    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First: Clinically Trialed Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Suffering With Mirena?
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade Cl...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

ANDREAS IS NO LONGER ABLE TO RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ON THIS FORUM. VISIT THE ASK CUREZONE FORUM OR LOOK THROUGH PAST THREADS IN SEARCH OF ANSWERS TO YOUR QUERYS. READ: Liver Flush Survey

16,456 messages, 4,457 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 148, 111 pages,  5,566,454 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4

"Overall deterioration of the body that comes with growing old is not inevitable."
~ Dr. Daniel Rudman

Image Galler Ask Andreas Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Liver Cleansing & Gallstones
Relief from toxic liver problems.

High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Grea...

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinic’s Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ...

Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!

Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Sid...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior orga...

Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Liver Cleanse

Clark Liver Flush

Tired of Parasites?

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oasis Advanced Wellness

Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Liver Cleanse

Clark Liver Flush

Tired of Parasites?

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oasis Advanced Wellness

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 7.46 sec at 4/16/2014 2:24:56 PM, requested by 184.73.87.85, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=337 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25