CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6236 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Acne Cures & Acne Prevention Support Forum

Curing Hormonal Acne, Whiteheads, Blackheads, Cystic Acne, Acne Scars, Face, Back, Skin, Legs, Head, Sholders
Read This First:   Survey   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Acne Curing Protocol   Human Microbiota Transplantation Therapy   Rules
 5,924,903 page views     14,319 messages     2,883 topics     72 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Acne Cure     All Forums 
Like Acne Cure Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 72 of 72
1  10  30  50  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71   72    

• Modern Medicine May Not Be Doing Your Microbiome Any Favors...   BSA EDUCATIONAL GetCuredOrDieTrying   5d  Ü C Ü

http://www.npr.org/2014/04/14/302899093/modern-medicine-may-not-be-doing-your-microbiome-any-favors ... ... There are lots of theories about why food allergies, asthma, celiac disease and intestinal disorders like Crohnís disease have been on the rise. Dr. Martin Blaser speculates that it may be connected to the overuse of antibiotics, which has resulted in killing off strains of bacteria that typically live in the gut. ... ... Blaser is an expert on the human microbiome, which is the collection of bacteria, viruses, fungi and other microbes that live in and on the body. In fact, up to 90 percent of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What is your view on unpasteurized Kefir? I was drinking pa...   longterm   4d

What is your view on unpasteurized Kefir? I was drinking pasteurized Kefir because I read it has way more probiotics than a probiotics pill. Then, I found out it is the UNPASTEURIZED Kefir that has more probiotics, not the pasteurized Kefir sold at regular grocery stores. I was going to try the UNPASTEURIZED Kefir, but layperson said it would make me sick with diarrhea (from animal bacteria that is not killed). Then again, helpful digestion enzymes are destroyed in pasteurization.   [End]
      • Make you sick?   White Shark   3d

There is one important factor here, and that is milk quality. ... ... ... If you can get raw milk from some local farm, where you can see with your eyes if the animals are walking free out or if they are sleeping in their own shit. ... ... ... If they are layig and sleeping in their own shit, it may be difficult to keep milk free from listeria, E.Coli or other dangerous bacteria. ... ... ... ... If cows are allowed to walk out in grass, and if the place look clean, the chances are the milk will be clean. ... ... ... The best milk you can get is a milk you get from someone who has just 1 - 5 cows, small family farm ...   [retrieve this message]
        • i was born in a ceasar birth, not breastfeed at all,got ant...   ecowner   3d

i was born in a ceasar birth, not breastfeed at all,got antibiotic in life including at the age of 6 months. ... ... contarary to what the article said,i read that the ... species that is colonizing and Dominant at infants is bifido infantis. ... ... i want to give my gut this strain of probiotic. ... align probiotic has specific strain of infantis name 35624. ... i dont want to take there prodact because it has titunium dioxide in it. i would buy it if i knew it is possible to culture there pill content with yogurt(which i never done one befor) and this way i will only use one pill and culture all the ba ...   [retrieve this message]
          • This year, I switched to a probiotic with bifido infantis s...   longterm   3d

This year, I switched to a probiotic with bifido infantis since it helps most with gut issues. All the prior probiotics I took had no bifido infantis in it.   [End]
          • In theory you can culture bacteria providing they are not s...   BrightSideOfLife   34h

In theory you can culture bacteria providing they are not solely anaerobic which some are, they must be able to survive in an air rich atmosphere, be aerobic for at least brief periods. ... ... I have used capsules to make yoghurt and I am currently culturing bacillus subtilis in liquidized potato. When they form spores they make the liquidized potato turn a dark brown colour. I have been using a yoghurt maker with an insulation sheet of polystyrene/cardboard to lower the yoghurt makers temperature to what b. subtilis require. I repeatedly turn it on an off to lower the temperature and force sp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Protection of Mice from Oral Candidiasis by Heat-killed Ent...   GetCuredOrDieTrying   10d  Ü C Ü

Iím very skeptical of this, but maybe it could help someone. ... ... https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/mmj/55/1/55_E9/_pdf ... ... Enterococcus faecalis EF2001 is a commercially available probiotic(Nihon BRM CO. LTD., Japan) that was originally isolated from healthy human feces. ... ... ABSTRACT ... To develop a new therapy against oral candidiasis, a commensal microorganism, Enterococcus faecalis was tested for its ability to modulate Candida growth in vitro and its therapeutic activities against a murine model in vivo. Addition of heat-killed E. faecalis strain EF2001(EF2001)isolated from healthy human ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Does Vit. Bs give you bad acne?   TakeCare   10d  Ü C Ü

Hi again! ... ... Last week I have been having a little of salt in the mornings (not too much so I donīt get a paradoxical or bad reaction) ... ... 3 days ago I added B-100, but just 1/4 of the dose. ... ... The effect is good. A slight improvement but not the pain and/or pressure in the head sides. ... ... But... last time I had the bad experience with the bís I did get bad acne. ... ... And this time Iīm getting it little by little. ... ... At the moment I have a big ĒthingĒ in the neck. It is not my normal Ētime of the month acneĒ is different. Generally I help my little hormonal acne our with ACV. ... ... But this new Ē ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My Fecal BO Cure & Cystic acne cure!   BSA 100% CURE! undercovah   11d  Ü C Ü

I have had on and off fecal body odor for a year to two years, and have been odor free for two years. Iíll spare you the horror stories of me sitting in class and everyone being disgusted, or the paranoia and scars sprouting from it. But Iím in a place in life where I have healed a lot and feel comfortable sharing information about my experience, and maybe it could help you out. ... ... Symptoms: I wouldnít be able to detect the smell although it was obvious others were really bothered. They described it as poop scented and sewer scented and people across the room would be disgusted. I would be ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: My Fecal BO Cure!   b0b0b0   10d

Thatís awesome! There was a man on this forum who was similarly cured with kegels and hemorrhoid cream after one month. Iíve been discovering the same thing about my smell- my anus seems to have lost its tight seal and itches frequently. Iíve started kegels 3 weeks ago, along with keeping the area dry with baby powder, and have noticed some improvement with the smell. However, Iím not sure Iím doing the exercises quite right. I have some questions: ... 1) What exactly was your kegel routine? How often would you do them in a day? ... 2) How long did you do kegels before the anus issues resolved? ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey read the story, relate a lot to it (had FBO in universi...   BeastGun   9d

Hey read the story, relate a lot to it (had FBO in university at 18) ... ... Iíve been cured for about 10 months now and I just wanna know how you dealt with the post-cure paranoia/anxiety? ... ... I get really anxious in crowded spaces now and havenít been to any big gatherings and things like that. ... Just wanna know how you got over the paranoia   [End]
      • Maybe you should talk to a therapist or something. I had to...   luckyhope   9d

Maybe you should talk to a therapist or something. I had to be put on medication for my paranoia but I donít think you have to go that route. I do think a therapist would help you sort through the thoughts and get you back to some sort or normalcy.   [End]
        • I know medication would work but I honestly believe Iíd get...   BeastGun   6d

I know medication would work but I honestly believe Iíd get addicted to the pills they give out. I donít wanna die like that ... ... Iím not really 1 to talk about my feelings so I wouldnít do therapy (mom also suggested this last year but I said no). ... I did it for a short time as a kid and hated it. ... ... I think Iíll just have to keep forcing myself to do things that trigger FBO until I get over it   [End]
      • I think the anxiety and paranoia post-cure faded over time....   undercovah   9d

I think the anxiety and paranoia post-cure faded over time. There was nothing I could really do except reassure myself. I knew I was cured and the comments and reactions stopped altogether, so there wasnít much to be worried about. Sometimes Iíd write down quotes and stuff that Iíd remember throughout the day. Like anxiety and paranoia can be worsened by your own thoughts and you must tell your brain to stop sending itself anxiety signals. Or I would sneak away and close my eyes (and lay down if I could) for a few minutes to meditate and gather my thoughts, which I highly recommend. After ...   [retrieve this message]
        • itís awesome to hear you used kegels as you cure! I have a ...   corncob   8d

itís awesome to hear you used kegels as you cure! I have a feeling myself that i had problems in that area as well, feeling like the anus isnít as tight as before.. I think the enemas i used to do did some damage but itís mostly the stress that weakens it for some reason... ... ... I had a big stress back in 2009 at this job and thats when the odor happened... ... ... I have a question regarding the sphincter muscles. how did you notice it lost its tightness? i know we have 2 sphincter muscles the first (or i should say, the first one inside holding you from incontinence) is holding your stools in ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yeah my bo problem started when I was in a period of big st...   undercovah   8d

Yeah my bo problem started when I was in a period of big stress too. ... ... I started noticing when my anus sometimes felt like it was relaxing, as if I was about to have a bowel movement. Smells and leaking could escape because of the looseness, but in normal people itís sealed shut. ... ... I think both sphincter rings are supposed to be tight and the 3/4 is pretty normal but you need to try kegels to see if thatís normal for you. Be aware of any redness or itching cause that could indicate leaking. Once you diligently do kegels, youíll see just how tight it can really be, how much better if feel ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Really good advice undercovah. Iíve used some of the things...   luckyhope   8d

Really good advice undercovah. Iíve used some of the things you speak of as well. The more you;re in it the better the anxiety gets. It takes time but youíll get there. ... ... Some people need medication others donít but just doing it is the only way. Youíll see you get no reactions and youíll start to feel more comfortable and will want to do more. Take it one step at a time. Slowly moving up to bigger things.   [End]
        • Firstly, thanks a ton for this post! ... ... Iíve been rea...   BeastGun   6d

Firstly, thanks a ton for this post! ... ... Iíve been reading a book about meditation for a little while now, it seems like itís the perfect technique for my situation. ... ... Every-time I take public transport/am in a crowded space I take loads of deep breaths and I never freak out, but in the end I always canít wait to leave and only feel TRULY relaxed when Iím off the transport. ... ... Recently Iíve been thinking that getting prescribed Xanax or Valium will be the only way for me to live care free like I did a year ago but Iím scared of addiction, I donít wanna overdose... ... ... So you took it 3 times ...   [retrieve this message]
          • My favorite method of meditation is going to that place of ...   undercovah   6d

My favorite method of meditation is going to that place of calmness as if youíre about to lay in bed and sleep. I try to tap into that feeling by closing my eyes, making sure I have no thoughts at all (just imagine black and pay attention to breath), and just relaxing. ... ... And you can google xanax addiction and withdrawal and see some horror stories.. But nah I didnít really need xanax anymore cause Iím naturally sort of calm so there wasnít much of a point. For me, xanax is kind of like a faux calmness, as if youíre a zombie with no emotions and itís almost as if youíre living in a dream h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • HI Oh dairy was the culprit for me too!!! instead of giving...   metohelp   6d

HI Oh dairy was the culprit for me too!!! instead of giving it up, I just start taking two lactose enzymes pill with EVERY meal and like you, the sewer and fecal smell stopped.   [End]
  • folliculitis decalvans: please focus on major diet changes!!   RN SUCCESS KM82   12d  Ü C Ü

Hi Guys, ... ... I suffered from FD (folliculitis decalvans) for at least 6 years, probably longer before it was properly diagnosed. ... ... I know this has been stated for sometime now, but PLEASE research alternatives to antibiotics. Iím confident that most (if not all) cases can be directly attributed to strains of yeast cultivating deep within the cavities of the intestines and stomach. I made major diet changes, started incorporating fermented foods, and have been on a regimen of high doses of vitamin C, turmeric, probiotics, zinc, magnesium, caprylic acid, molybdenum, and now horopito. ... ... So ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A possible cure to try for a Sebaceous Cyst   mcg11889   13d  Ü C Ü

I have been using essential oils and herbs for years to cure all types of ailments. This one is worth sharing with everyone looking up the topic of a natural cure for sebaceous cysts or lipomas. I see that some have successfully used castor oil but that it hasnít worked for others. I have successfully eliminated three different individuals cysts using undiluted essential oils. *PLEASE BE AWARE THAT USING UNDILUTED OILS MAY CAUSE IRRITATION* I will detail two different oil blends. ... The first oil blend is called Purification. It is made by Young Living Essential Oils. It contains the follow ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Adrenal fatigue, Hashimoto and Insulin Resistance : where t...   Kheiray   15d  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone ! ... I read a lot of things about how to cure adrenal fatigue, hypothyroidism and insulin resistance, but I donít know where to begin... ... My little story : I managed my hyperandrogenism (Iím a girl who had acne, hair loss, oily skin..) with a healthy diet and most important, a lot of exercise. I stopped and my symptoms came back again, so I think that Iím insulin resistant even if Iím thin. ... I also had adrenal fatigue + Hashimotoís disease but it was quite manageable : my DHEAS were slightly elevated so worked on lowering my stress and anxiety (through exercising) and it was the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A low carb diet will only exacerbate insulin resistance. .....   c.b.   15d

A low carb diet will only exacerbate insulin resistance. ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2980360/ ... ... Resistant starch is a good place to start for insulin resistance. ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20536509 ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22954674 ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15287677 ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17605234 ... ... There other things you can do as well like incorporating resistance training when you feel tired after a meal, ie: pull ups, or push ups. ... ... And supplements that are beneficial like inositol. ... ... Good site about IR: http://selfhacke ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Carbs will exasperate the problem unfortunately, until your...   wiredgeneration   15d

Carbs will exasperate the problem unfortunately, until your adrenal and whole endocrine system is up and running enough to handle the sugar and glucose they convert to, so stay off them for the time being ... ... Its very common for those with AF to have insulin resistance, normally actually caused by high carb diets and sugar diets in the past. But ont worry, it can be reversed. ... ... ... Some good reading ... ... http://www.drlam.com/articles/adrenal_fatigue.asp ... ... and ... ...   [End]
        • Wired, ... ... I love how you post Dr. Lam as a reference...   c.b.   15d

Wired, ... ... I love how you post Dr. Lam as a reference, but everytime you mention him otherwise its generally regarding ĒLam damageĒ referring to how you and others have experienced damage by working doing Dr. Lamís protocols. I would think that one trying to help others would not reference someone whom theyíve had a bad experience with.   [End]
          • Aw your love it? ... ... Yes and if you open your eyes jus...   wiredgeneration   15d

Aw your love it? ... ... Yes and if you open your eyes just a tad wider, you will notice I have always said that Lams summarising and explaining of AF is A1 (apart from his scaremongering) but his protocol dosenít work for everyone. So I recommend the reading, not do much the approach. ... ... Now trot along lad x   [End]
            • lol I agree. Lam has good info, explains the condition well...   nyckid10   15d

lol I agree. Lam has good info, explains the condition well, but his treatment approach is ??? His treatment had instant effect on me and why I stuck with it. But it f***ed me over in the long run. ... ... Itís like the Wolf Of Wall Street - you can LEARN A LOT with Jordan Belfort b/c of his knowledge and experience with hustling people... but if you decide to take his approach, youíll be chilling the short term, but will be screwed in the long run. Heís still paying dividends for what he did. And weíre all paying dividends for taking Lamís approach. Some of us escape, but most of us get Ēcaug ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I did the Lam protocol. It worked really great for me first...   Klauss   15d

I did the Lam protocol. It worked really great for me first 3/4 year. At this point I hit the ceiling and started to look around. ... I found Danny Roddy blog and his book ĒHair like a foxĒ with lots of references to Ray peat. (also www.peatarian.www. and another ray peat forum). ... ... Please check this: http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/glycemia.shtml ... ... After reading this article, I added honey to my diet and had big metabolic boost, energy, mood, sleep etc... ... ... I also think that it would be beneficial to add thyroid support to his protocol such as Now Foods Thyroid Energy. I also added ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Edit : I forgot to say that Iím already taking Levothyroxin...   Kheiray   15d

Edit : I forgot to say that Iím already taking Levothyroxine and my fatigue/anxiety/bad sleep were worse after I increased the dose. So I donít want to take thyroid meds while my adrenals arenít supported enough. ... ... When I said Ēlow carbĒ I was thinking about targeting 80-90 gr of carb a day coming from low GI foods, not a really low carb diet. I did that in the past and I felt really weak, so itís not for me, insulin resistant or not. And when I up my carb intake to more than 160 gr/day, my fatigue and skin become worse. ... Iíve already read Dr. Lam articles and they helped me understand a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Honey   Alexa86   21d  Ü C Ü

I just had to share that honey is making a huge difference to my skin. I am getting my acne under control. I just use honey on my face a few times a week as a mask and it is working like a charm.   [End]
  • crying... crying, please post to me your advise   fahad44   26d  Ü C Ü

Dears, ... ... Iíve started taking parastroy to kill giradia lamblia which I have been suffering from the last two years, at day , I had headeche then the headache left, I suffered very bad cold in second week and Iíve been suffering from this nasty cold for the last six days, sneezing, throat paid, fever, voice change, and all symptoms of the flue is what Iím suffering from, so kindly advise, having checked some threads in this forum, they are saying this flue symptoms is a good sign of elimination of the parasites as the die off of parasites started and the parasites when they die, they re ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It is true. :D Anytime you do a parasite cleanse and kill p...   BrandyS   26d

It is true. :D Anytime you do a parasite cleanse and kill parasites they release a toxin that causes an immune response and we feel ill. It is a good thing. Drink lots and lots and lots of water to help flush out the toxins, parasites, and to keep your bowels moving. :). ... ...   [End]
      • I think the ginger is a good idea. Just keep on trying to b...   dpk   26d

I think the ginger is a good idea. Just keep on trying to boost your immune system. Chinese medicine has helped me in the past. Rieshi mushrooms should help activate your immune system as well. Taking vitamin d helps me. There are somethings you can try. Lauricidin or monolaurin are very strong antivirals. I would suggest these. superior health products.com sells a case of it. I think was 30 dollars? But, the instructions say not to chew them. It is a large quantity and I chew them as well as take the with water. It helps. If you worried about viruses in particular I would give this a try. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Many Thanks. I eat a lot of food with fiber and I moved un...   fahad44   24d

Many Thanks. I eat a lot of food with fiber and I moved unusual bowerl   [End]
    • Hula Clark says when they die they release virus and bacter...   Cimber38   26d

Hula Clark says when they die they release virus and bacteria. I think she is right.   [End]
    • The headache you had was probably due to an elevation in am...   FL 1953   26d

The headache you had was probably due to an elevation in ammonia because your urea cycle couldnít keep up. Eat no meat when you start a cleanse or new medication and that can help decrease herxes. As for the flu like symptoms, many people are deficient of Zinc and supplementing with that can be helpful. I would recommend a probiotic like Ortho Biotic or a cheaper one like Florajen3. Your GI flora are the key to getting well and you wonít be well until the bacterial concentrations get back to where they are supposed to be.   [End]
    • Hi Fahad, ... ... The following may [or may not be] of int...   shotsee   21d

Hi Fahad, ... ... The following may [or may not be] of interest: ... ... As Ēgrist for YOUR mill,Ē are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the physical health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the universally powerful ANTIOXIDANT, ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining better health in ALL areas of your body, I encourage you to read [at least the first ten paragraphs of] this article, written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Every one, ... Iím Glad to let you know, Yesterday, when...   fahad44   18d

Hi Every one, ... Iím Glad to let you know, Yesterday, when I have checked my stool, I have seen long slim white parasite in my stool, then I took to the LAB, it was identified that itís Giardia Lamblia, even this morning little white are in my stomatch, so it seems that the medicine has worked and still few are remaining. Will continue using it. I will send you the picture of the parasite shortelly when I get the stool from LAB.   [End]
  • The best acne cure!! After years of suffering...   #182923   29d  Ü C Ü

To everyone suffering from acne Iíve finally found an amazing solution.. First Iíll give you a bit of background info.. I have always been very healthy and meticulous with my diet and exercise.. At one point I went a little off the rails with my sugar and dairy intake which I am certain contributed to my outbreak of acne and subsequent skin infection, I tried everything to get on top of it and nothing seemed to work. I was put on yasmin (birth control pill) to treat it 2 years ago and it did clear up (after the initial 4 months). I then became aware other problems it was causing to my heal ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you ever thought about ...   RRR Educational White Shark   29d

I am just wondering if you ever came across an idea that acne are just a symptom of an internal problem, and as a symptom, should not be treated. ... ... The problem cusing the acne should be treated. ... ... ... ... Why do I ask? ... ... Cause I drive a car. And if I get a red light on my dash board (symptom), I donít try to switch that red light off, and continue driving. ... ... Instead, I try to find out why is the light there in the first place. ... ... ... Your Ēbest acne cureĒ is like covering the red light on the dash board with some duck tape, and continuing to drive car. ... ... Do you really think that is a s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Just bought a z4ex extreme   fullset   30d  Ü C Ü

Hey guys, ... ... After much deliberation and budget cutting, Iíve bought z4ex with copper rods and wrist straps. ... ... I have ABSOLUTELY no clue how to use it. Iíve searched this forum and a lot of stuff is too technical, plus Iím still getting used to the format of this forum, which is very unique by the way. ... ... I would really appreciate instructions on how to use it. And some tips on how to search better on this forum. ... ... By the way, Iím not using this for any particular problem organism. I have a problem but it isnít identified. I just want to solve it, so Iím thinking this zapper, wormwood+wa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Didnít it come with instructions? You might ask this over ...   AngelofEventide   30d

Didnít it come with instructions? You might ask this over in the zapper forum as well. Also, why did you end up choosing this model over others?   [End]
      • I just ordered it a few hours ago. I should be getting it i...   fullset   30d

I just ordered it a few hours ago. I should be getting it in the next couple of days so I donít know if it comes with instructions or not. ... ... I thought I posted it in the zapper forum. ... ... The reason why I chose this was ... ... cheap ... ... the guy claims to produce stuff for defense companies so he is professional about it. ... ... 3 frequencies ... ... very good feedback on eBay ... ... Tired of reading more on zapping. Just wanted to get it over with. The searching function really sucks - so many duplicate search results. ...   [End]
    • Good instructions from: ... ... http://paradevices.com/par...   parazapper   30d

Good instructions from: ... ... http://paradevices.com/parazapper_faq.html ... ... http://paradevices.com/how_to_zap.pdf ...   [End]
    • I suggest to use the copper handholds with wet cotton cloth...   david1o1   28d

I suggest to use the copper handholds with wet cotton clothes around them to decrease the resistance of the skin and to prevent irritations/electric burns. ... ... Also donít zap when you sleep, from my experiences, it has messed up my heart beat more than once... You can zap when you are in the bed but if you start to sleep, stop the electrisation, it is too risky, we donít know what happens in the body when it is unconscious.   [End]
  • Missing Microbes: How the Overuse of Antibiotics Is Fueling...   RN EDUCATIONAL GetCuredOrDieTrying   31d  Ü C Ü

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/authors/interviews/article/61220-gut-feeling-pw-talks-with-dr-martin-j-blaser.html#path/978-0-8050-9810-5 ... ... In Missing Microbes: How the Overuse of Antibiotics Is Fueling Our Modern Plagues, Blaser, director of the Human Microbiome Program at NYU, calls for significant changes to the way that we coexist with microbiota (the microscopic organisms that live within us). ... ... The loss of the ďinvisible zoo inside of usĒ may be linked to a host of chronic illnesses on the rise, an idea thatís still widely considered to be almost heretical. How is your ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help   fullset   32d  Ü C Ü

Hello all, ... ... I tried to search info on taking 35% hydrogen peroxide and lugolís iodine together. I couldnít find any definitive conclusion so was hoping that someone could help me with that. ... ... My main problem is acne and Iím starting parasite cleanse first and then liver cleanse. Iíll be doing salt water flushing for my kidneys and at the same time Iíll be mixing lugolís 2% in my homemade sunscreen (80% jojoba oil, 20% zinc oxide). ... ... I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. ... ... Thanks, ... ... Fullset   [End]
    • Can you give more of your history? Why parasite cleanse? Wh...   mygutleaks   31d

Can you give more of your history? Why parasite cleanse? Why iodine? What is your diet? My main prob was acne too. But iodine wasnít the answer for me.   [End]
      • I was given a suggestion that my main problem comes from a ...   fullset   31d

I was given a suggestion that my main problem comes from a bad liver/gallbladder. This seems to have been triggered by fasting (Iím going to copy my initial post on the forum where I give a DETAILED history). I suspect that with fasting the bile flow is slower and it might be the root of all cause. I was reading up on liver/gallbladder flush/cleanse, and according to Dr. Clark, we are supposed to do a parasite cleanse and kidney cleanse before that. That is why Iím doing the parasite cleanse and then the liver/gallbladder cleanse. There were too many products for kidney cleanse, so Iím goi ...   [retrieve this message]
        • two thoughts.. perhaps you picked up a parasite from the ka...   mygutleaks   30d

two thoughts.. perhaps you picked up a parasite from the kayak trip? or, you are developing food intolerances. thatís what breaks me out. no matter how many cleanses i do, pills i take (other than pore-drying vitamins or hormone altering substances - toxic at the amounts you would need - ex., vitamin A or green tea extract) - i still break out from some foods. mostly from the common allergens - soy, milk, wheat, peanut; but also some other foods - some fruits, nuts, veggies - and preservatives break me out real bad. some intolerances go away over time, but most do not. Dr. Ayers who ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Another thought - could also be h pylori, which is easy to ...   mygutleaks   30d

Another thought - could also be h pylori, which is easy to pick-up. A breath test or stool test could detect it - vegetable ferments would likely help keep it at bay - or mastic gum, coconut oil, etc. Itís tough to eradicate permanently.   [End]
            • Thanks for your reply. ... ... I do suspect that I might b...   fullset   30d

Thanks for your reply. ... ... I do suspect that I might be breaking out from soybean oil. Itís almost impossible to eliminate it if you eat out, so Iíve been doing home meals the last few weeks for the most part. ... ... I bought a zapper last night also so if it is an infectious cause Iíll most likely kill it. I also got the walnut wormwood & clove to further kill parasites. After that Iíll do liver & gallbladder cleanse to take care of any problems with digestion. Iíve also got a good probiotic theralac and vitamineral green. Iíll also be doing a lot of yogurt so hopefully Iíll be able to displac ...   [retrieve this message]
              • yah soybean oil is in everything. I barely eat out now. if ...   mygutleaks   30d

yah soybean oil is in everything. I barely eat out now. if I do, itís plain food for me. not eating out does save me a lot though. i would suggest cooking with coconut oil for a while to help kill off anything in your gut. also, if you donít want to do the elimination diet, try just the seven major allergens - soy, milk, eggs, wheat, peanut, shellfish, corn. yogurt is good, but it is dairy. vegetable ferments are stronger. some health food stores sell fermented sauerkraut. itís quite easy to make your own too. i did try food grade h2o2 but just for a very brief time like a day. i think it ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Thanks for your detailed response MGL. ... ... Yeah avoidi...   fullset   30d

Thanks for your detailed response MGL. ... ... Yeah avoiding soybean is really tough. Definitely canít do 95% of processed, packaged foods from the supermarket or any fast food restaurant. Smaller private owned dine in restaurants might be ok, but any chain stores they use soybean oil almost all the time. ... ... Iíve never had fermented vegetable. Iíll have to look it up. I honestly donít know what kefir is, never seen it, but have read a lot of users on here eat it. Iíll have to go to the store or something to get it. ... ... My gut feeling is telling me that my issues stem from an improper liver & ga ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • yup the back pain you described sounds like my recent issue...   mygutleaks   29d

yup the back pain you described sounds like my recent issues. I think gallstones. Iíve gotten a few actual hard pieces out with the flush, and then one came out without a flush. but they were never all calcium. all were squishable. I did the liver cleanse first, along with some black walnut & wormwood in the solution. my first flush was very productive. 2nd not so much. 3rd.. iíll know after this weekend most likely. Iíve read kidney flush after the 3rd liver flush.   [End]
                    • The kidney flush has too many things that you have to order...   fullset   29d

The kidney flush has too many things that you have to order. Like I said, Iím going to stick with a simple kidney flush with 1/2 tsp salt in 1/2 cup water. ... ... If you have a simpler recipe, please let me know. ... ... By the way how much did liver and gallbladder cleanse help your pain and acne and your general well being? ... ... Thanks, ... ... Fullset   [End]
                      • the flush didnít help my skin at all. the only thing that k...   mygutleaks   26d

the flush didnít help my skin at all. the only thing that keeps me clear is avoiding all food intolerances. I took a probiotic the other day with lactose in it, and I broke out. seems no matter how much cleansing I do, or what digestive enzymes or probiotics I take, I still break out if I eat my intolerances. the flush did help the uncomfortableness in my liver area. i never had a full blown gallbladder attack, knock wood.   [End]
  • My 8 month battle; Help needed!   fullset   39d  Ü C Ü

... Sorry for the long initial post and thank you in advance for reading it and advice/suggestions. A lot of it might seem unnecessary, and it most likely is, but in order to get my entire history, I have to do it. ... ... ... Iíll try to divide it up in paragraphs and put bold section headings for your convenience. ... ... ... You might think that this post doesnít belong to this forum, but trust me, it is relevant! ... ... ... History ... ... ... Iím 27 years old and been really healthy for the most part. Iíve always been active - hiking, biking, camping, kayaking etc. The only thing was that I smoked cigarettes and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have luck with a pure soap, like Ivory I think. It dries ...   SpaceMan100   38d

I have luck with a pure soap, like Ivory I think. It dries out the skin a bit. Not as bad as your condition though. I would try tobacco juice on one zit also and see if it does anything. All those acne chems are really bad for your system, if not dangerous. Oh, also, what I did for acne on my back was get a mild, very mild sunburn, no so bad it would hurt (for more than a day) That would kill off the acne for a year if I did it just right. UV light also destroys acne, there might be a derm treatment for that. Better than chemicals.   [End]
      • ... Thanks spaceman for your reply. I canít really use soap...   fullset   38d

... Thanks spaceman for your reply. I canít really use soap anymore, or not until Iíve given the oil cleansing method a full and fair go. Iíve read that it can make your skin go weird and confused as it wonít know how much oil to produce. ... ... ... Tobacco juice sounds tempting. Any idea if it seeps nicotine in the body? I just quit smoking some time ago, and I would hate to relapse. But if I do relapse naturally, Iíll buy some tobacco juice and see if it helps. ... ... ... Thanks, ... ... ... Fullset ...   [End]
        • Hey, sorry about your problems with acne. I had acne reall...   RN EDUCATIONAL saywhatagain   38d

Hey, sorry about your problems with acne. I had acne really bad for most of my adult life and I have found ways to completely clear it up using diet alone. I believe most forms of acne are basically due to blood toxicity. All cases of acne are not the same, so I donít know if these will work for you or not. ... ... I have found the following foods to be extremely beneficial in clearing up acne: most fruits, but especially pomegranates, apples, pears, plums, prunes, raisons, adding lemon to foods (or drinking lemon water, similar effects to drinking apple cider vinegar), oranges that are swee ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks sowhatagain for your massive reply...Lots of amazing...   fullset   38d

Thanks sowhatagain for your massive reply...Lots of amazing info on there. ... ... I didnít know about onions, tomatoes, and garlic being a problem. I honestly canít think of eliminating any of these items, as they are used in almost everything I eat and is cooked in the house. ... ... Thanks for the info on MMS...I was on the edge of buying it and havenít bought it yet. I was on http://curezone.org/faq/c.asp?a=13,281,2968 and reading. They did make it sound like a miracle. But then again, it might be for really hardcore diseases. Iíll keep it in the back burner for a bit. Iím hoping that Iíll sol ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Ok great thanks for posting your info.   zeus10   36d

Ok great thanks for posting your info.   [End]
    • Google Essential Day Spa Forum. Its full of people with lot...   TakeCare   38d

Google Essential Day Spa Forum. Its full of people with lots of knowledge about this stuff. ... ... You have done too much things to your face. They will be able to help you out. ... ... Good luck!   [End]
    • Sorry to tell you this   RR Educational White Shark   38d

I am sorry you wasted your time and your money on doctors, prescriptions, bulls**t supplements and creams and who knows what else .... ... ... Instead of trying to figure out what was in the sunscreen you used, try to go through all of the foods and drinks you consumed the day before you got your first acne, and the same day you got acne. ... ... Any canned, packaged, tubes, boxes foods? Wine? Drinks? ... Preservatives? ... ... Acne come from inside. If it was just your sunscreen, acne would be gone once you stop using it. ... ... 99% of people suffering from acne, have problem with liver, diet and digestion. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • White Shark give you lots of info.to think about. I have to...   TakeCare   38d

White Shark give you lots of info.to think about. I have to say If I use sunscreen I get acne too. So I dont use anymore and.plan.to make my own.physical sunscreen. ... ... But if I get acne from.sunscreen I dont do many things to my skin. Just wash it and the use apple cider vinegar on it. ... ... Generally I wash my face with honey. Dont like soaps.   [End]
      • Hey whiteshark, thanks for your well-thought reply and read...   fullset   37d

Hey whiteshark, thanks for your well-thought reply and reading my story. ... ... The day around my beginning days with acne, I was breaking my fast with frozen pizza and other frozen foods. I had never had problem with acne, and certainly no problems with food either, so I didnít think initially too much about diet causing it. ... ... Iím about to start reading up on liver flush. Thanks a lot for pointing me in that direction. I think another user mentioned it also. And fecal transplant just sounds...well, you know, shitty!!! ... ... I agree with fish oil supplements. But the green pastureís fermented ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: My 8 month battle; Help needed!   RR Educational purplepixie   38d

Perhaps the fasting was the trigger for the acne and not the sunscreen - as fasting will release toxins and if they cannot be eliminated fast enough through the liver and bowels the skin will show conditions as itís the largest elimination organ of the body. ... ... The sunscreen then probably prevented toxins from íventingí from your skin, essentially trapping toxins under the surface to then develop into the really large spots you describe. ... (Iíve had those in the past - they donít develop a head sometimes and remain a large, painful red lump for weeks). ... ... Then taking the antibiotics for acn ...   [retrieve this message]
      • That is certainly a plausible and interesting theory. May b...   fullset   37d

That is certainly a plausible and interesting theory. May be fasting was the problem in the beginning, but I havenít fasted in a long time. I would have thought that my liver wouldíve caught up by now. ... ... I know antibiotics are bad, but I canít knock on them too bad. Doxycycline did work for me, but I only took them for 2 weeks. The first week gave me a lot of improvement, but its effectiveness was definitely diminished during the 2nd week. ... ... High testosterone might have been a problem too...Cold showers increase testo levels. ... ... Thanks for taking the time to read and respond, ... ... Fullset   [retrieve this message]
        • I agree with purplepixie, ... ... fasting may have been th...   White Shark   37d

I agree with purplepixie, ... ... fasting may have been the trigger. ... ... When you fast, flow of bile through liver is minimal. ... Bile flows when people consume fats or bitter foods. When fasting, bile flow is low. ... ... Stagnant bile may have caused blockages on your intrahepatic bile ducts, impearing the liver and gallbladder function. ... Once you start consuming fat again, there is not enough bile to digest it properely, causing all sorts of problems. ... Bile is formed from cholesterol and from hormones. ... ... When there is low bile flow, not enough cholesterol and not enough natural hormones are Ēwashe ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hey whiteshark, ... ... I was just reading about liver flu...   fullset   37d

Hey whiteshark, ... ... I was just reading about liver flush last night. Sent my head for spin. This is the page I visited: ... ... http://curezone.org/cleanse/liver/ ... ... God, soooo much info. Iíve had experience with drinking castor oil in hot tea made with milk, water, and spices - the Indian kind. ... ... Someone said on that page that I would have to do a parasite flush and then a kidney flush, and then I can do liver/gallbladder flush. ... ... I really want to do it. But at the risk of too much info, a few weeks ago I had cut my nails, but didnít file them. I then took a hot shower and went to bed. Sinc ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Those who are over 40 need to worry about kidneys, parasite...   White Shark   37d

Those who are over 40 need to worry about kidneys, parasites, bowel cleanse etc. ... You are young, you can jump on the liver flush with no preparation. ... ... Tha fact you so easily got jockís itch means just one thing: you have a major candida problem in your gut. ... ... Candida goes hand in hand with acne. Actually over 70% of those with chronic acne have candida funG1 Problem in their gut. That is a goodbuy kiss from antibiotics. ... ... Anyway, liver flush helps for both. ... ... I use this recipe, extremely simplified: http://curezone.org/clark/liver_original.asp ... ... You mix 4 tablespoons of epsom sal ...   [retrieve this message]
              • WS, ... ... Ok, I was going to start the iodine therapy, b...   fullset   36d

WS, ... ... Ok, I was going to start the iodine therapy, but Iíll do this first. ... ... I looked up parasite cleansing and it only has like 4 products. I should be able to do them without it being too expensive. ... ... I was looking over kidney flush and it has LOTS of roots that I need to buy. Iím going to skip it. ... ... Liver flush - how many do you have to do? And how much time do I have to give in between two? ... ... Thanks, ... ... Fullset   [End]
                • One at a time   RRR Educational White Shark   36d

Just do one flush at a time, do not plan too many ahead. ... ... If the liver flush is right way to go, it may help your acne already after the first flush. Or maybe after the second one. ... ... How many? ... Until all your digestion/acne/candida/skin symptoms are gone. ... ... How often? ... At least 10-14 days between flushes. Good diet between flushes (avoid food additives, factory food, canned food etc) is equally important as flushes. ... ... Liver flush is more like a Maraton, not like a sprint. You donít run to flush your liver every day even if you feel it is working. You give your liver and your bile d ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • This sounds like a plan. ... ... Any recommendations fo...   fullset   36d

This sounds like a plan. ... ... Any recommendations for quality parasite cleansing products. Dr. Clarks store is closed and too many options on Amazon. would love to get some referrals on quality products. ... ... Thanks, ... ... Fullset   [End]
    • Re: My 8 month battle; Help needed!   phelp   38d

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/18/dangers-of-root-canaled-teeth.aspx ... ... Start at 1:50 ... mercola also had this problem   [End]
      • Re: My 8 month battle; Help needed!   fullset   37d

???   [End]
      • my point with this was that Dr. mercola had bad acne till t...   phelp   36d

my point with this was that Dr. mercola had bad acne till the age of 40. I think we can assume he tried almost everything and never got rid of it until he saw a biological dds and cleaned up his dental issue then it just went away. ... Logic was lead us to say some of the people on the board with the same problem have the same cause-not everyone   [End]
        • Yes, got it. I really appreciate you reading my post and ad...   fullset   36d

Yes, got it. I really appreciate you reading my post and advising. Itís definitely useful info against our battle on acne. ... ... Thanks, ... ... Fullset   [End]
          • Just found this thread ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/...   fullset   35d

Just found this thread ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=850369 ... ... And this message inspires me even more ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=850478#i ... ...   [End]
          • Iíve been thinking of starting off iodin by mixing it with ...   fullset   35d

Iíve been thinking of starting off iodin by mixing it with my oil cleansing method oils (80% jojoba and 20 Jamaican black castor oil) and may be see how my skin reacts? Iím thinking about doing a couple of liver cleanses before I start taking Lugols Iodine orally. I guess Iíll mix my iodine with ocm in the meantime. If nothing else itíll make my liver breathe easy while itís working overtime flushing toxins that topical iodine brings up. ... ... What do you think, suggestions? ... ...   [End]
            • You can paint Lugols Iodine on your skin   White Shark   34d

You can paint Lugols Iodine on your skin, especially where you have jocks itch, it will cure it in 24 - 48 hours. ... ... Use 2% Lugols Iodine. ... ... Paint it once a day. It will color your skin purple, but just for abut 36 hours, until skin absorbs the iodine. ... ... Iodine is great for any skin infections. ... ... You donít have to mix it with oil. ... ... White Shark   [End]
              • oh man youíre a lifesaver!!!! Thank you sooo much. I was th...   fullset   34d

oh man youíre a lifesaver!!!! Thank you sooo much. I was thinking of mixing 1 drop of lugols with 4 drops of my oil cleansing method oils. I read that it doesnít stain the skin that way. I need that for my face. For the jock itch Iíll paint it straight up. ... ... I really appreciate all your advice. ... ... Thanks, ... ... Fullset   [End]
    • Re: My 8 month battle; Help needed!   limitlessoil   34d

Sorry to hear your sadness. I was very impressed with your active and healthy lifestyle. ... The good news is that there is an easy solution to your skin problem and acne. the bad news is I donít know if i can recommend the product here. So, I urge you to contact me on my email baat100atyahoodotcom to give you the info. ... hope you get back to your beautiful lifestyle soon ...   [End]
  • Possible parasite in bowel, please help!   bigguy24   40d  Ü C Ü

So I went out drinking last night and when I woke up this morning to take my morning bowel movement, I found this in my stools. It kind of freaked me out as I had no idea what it could be. Is this a parasite of some sort? I do not ever notice any itching in my body but I do suffer from a few symptoms that has lead me to this site. I have a low white blood count with occasional mild night sweats. The doctors told me it is nothing to worry about after several visits to different doctors and several blood tests. I do not gain weight easy despite the fact that I eat a TON of food everyday and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Using hypnosis to remove scars completely   thebengs   42d  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone!! ... ... Just found my way to curezone and I just want to say how much I love this place! They really have EVERYTHING here, such an amazing website and thank you to all thatís a part of it! ... ... Anyway, moving on. Iím trying to remove a few scars on my face by meditating and hypnotising myself and I was wondering if anyone has done the same? Would love to hear some successful stories. What was your experiences? What kind of techniques did you use? ... ... Our minds are much greater then weíve ever been told, if we only let them be. ... ... Thank you! Much love! :) ... ... 3   [retrieve this message]
  • My Progress, after 2.5 years   mygutleaks   43d  Ü C Ü

i havenít posted on here in a while as i have been trying some things out to see if it makes a difference - and i think the below has definitely reduced my candida or at least kept it at bay, post Nystatin. i have been doing chelation since late December. Not every weekend, but most. i started with 4 weeks of 25mg DMSA, then 25mg ALA with DMSA. found the ALA alone to be most tolerable. dmsa seemed to make my liver feel weird. bumped it to 50mg two weeks ago, and found that tolerable. have had my fillings out for over two years now so i think that allowed me to start at a much higher dose. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My history with flatulence   #181932   46d  Ü C Ü

I have suffered from excessive/chronic gas for about 5 years now. Every minute, several times a minute at itís worst. ... The gas is my main concern above everything because it is interfering with my quality of life. ... ... Not sure what it is caused by and this is why I am posting here. ... Is it related to Candida?, Food sensitivity?, wheat or gluten sensitivity?, anxiety?, leaky gut? ... I have no clue! ... ... I was told once by a doctor that it is possible I could have IBS. ... ... Sometimes I have constipation and sometimes I have diarrhea (not too often though), and sometimes I can pass a bowel movement ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Can anyone help me?   #182206   47d

... Hi everyone, ... ... I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with this frustrating problem that has affected my life for too long. I got acne when i was 13, and on holiday at the age of 16 I went for a sea in the harbor and the following day I got cystic acne all over my back. ... ... Since then I've got rid of my spots, however I have a ugly appearance lingering for the past 3 years. I've been trying everything, I'm currently trying gluten free to see If it helps. ... ... Does any body have any knowledge about what my skin looks like? I went to dermatologists(:@) and they ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Few things from the top of my mind: ... ... - liver flush ...   White Shark   40d

Few things from the top of my mind: ... ... - liver flush can imrove skin significanty ... - flax seed oil + cottage cheese (dr budwig protocol) ... - consider FMT therapy ... - you may be consumin something you have problems tolerating, it may be some herb, spice, winegar, sugar, something ... - sweating and physical excercise can help improve skin ... - try A-cream (A vitamin cream ) ... ... WS   [End]
  • Image Embedded ROPEWORM Parasite, GARDASIL Vaccine, BACK ACNE?! Need you...   search4truth   56d  Ü C Ü

... Hi everyone. I have a million thoughts to get out so letís see where this goes. FIRST TRAIN OF THOUGHT: 1) As soon as I was born I had SEVERE gas when fed formula (pretty sure it was GMO soy formula though, but it was 1993, they say they released GMOs in 1996 but I donít believe it). I was on prescription liquid medication in the form of droppers in my formula, for GAS. I had extreme colic. 2) Ropeworms move by GAS PROPULSION!! Iím guessing I was born with ropeworms that caused the gas; my mom gained literally hundreds of lbs when pregnant with me and was obese throughout my childhood. S ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Search4truth, ... ... Great questions and great catch i...   Deesmiles   55d

Hi Search4truth, ... ... Great questions and great catch in terms of getting out that large Rope. Our youngest son had basically the same symptoms early years on. He also had the same acne, until we he cut way back on wheat; it was mentioned at the Andreas Kalcker conference the possible connection with gmoís and grain, which you may already be familiar with. ... ... Personally I feel there is a connection between the gmoís introduced in the 90ís...because our son who was on formula (first ingredient corn syrup solids????) had most of the symptoms that have been expressed in relationship to the Rope ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Deesmiles! ... ... Great questions and great catch in t...   search4truth   54d

Hi Deesmiles! ... ... Great questions and great catch in terms of getting out that large Rope. Our youngest son had basically the same symptoms early years on. He also had the same acne, until we he cut way back on wheat; it was mentioned at the Andreas Kalcker conference the possible connection with gmoís and grain, which you may already be familiar with. ... ... -- Wow, very interesting to know your son had the same symptoms and acne as I did. The thing is, I havenít eaten wheat/gluten in who knows HOW long! Maybe ONCE 6 months ago at an organic NYC restaurant that imports its organic whole wheat ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Good morning Search4truth, ... ... The symptoms I was conv...   Deesmiles   54d

Good morning Search4truth, ... ... The symptoms I was conveying are the childhood symptoms discussed on the autism spectrum, a few of which are: digestive disorders, food sensitivities, eczema, asthma, ... delayed development, sensory issues...not too familiar with this all but Iím sure thereís blogs dedicated to. ... Thankfully we figured out food sensitivities early on (also only shopped at Whole Foods etc)so he experienced just the tail end of this, which manifested more in the physical symptoms, less in the development area, although he was really uncomfortable for his younger years; wet nose, s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: ROPEWORM Parasite, GARDASIL Vaccine, BACK ACNE?! Need...   Cimber38   53d

Thatís a really good rope specimen.How can they not be doing dna studies on these things? They are obviously a new parasite. Looks like a tape worm crossed with a sea creature.   [End]
  • Question about my parasite cleanse product   rodo123   59d  Ü C Ü

My parasite cleanse product does not contain any wormwood. It is made of Quassia wood, black walnut hulls, guarrya herb, clove bud and bayberry root bark. I understand black walnut hulls and clove are two of the main herbs for a parasite cleanse. My question is, will this still be effective without the wormwood or should I get a product that contains wormwood?   [End]
  • Lower right quadrant pain - how to proceed?   dieselfitter   59d  Ü C Ü

Hi, I am posting today seeking some advice on how to proceed with a medical issue. I have the utmost respect for this community and the advice that I have received over the past few years. Thank you in advance for any help! ... ... I have been keeping track of a strange pain in my lower right quadrant that comes and goes for the past few months, though itís intensified as of late - a pulsing pain, though not too strong. My doctor did a liver panel and checked my bloodwork, and everything checked out. In addition, I was administered a sonogram today, and everything (including my liver and gallbl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement....   AndyPSV   62d  Ü C Ü

... #3 ... ... http://importance.prv.pl/The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Imp... ... ... mirror: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewdocument/166032/The_Most_Important_Knowledg... ... ... Welcome to debate, spread this free book.999 ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Would post mirrors just in case site goes down like recentl...   AndyPSV   38d

Would post mirrors just in case site goes down like recently... ... ... xernt.com/x/The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement.and.Live.up.to.Forever.pdf ... 4shared.com/office/5RHMIUfLba/TheMostImportantKnowledgeYouwo.html [ full_package ], [ L ] ... mediafire.com/view/kei2i3xbdlp34gj/The.Most.Important.Knowledge... [ full_package ] ... https://mega.co.nz/#!ZA102QDB!9v597yGlfg70uImCdx40LiHZ90HApgGHPgCcwzgXC_o [ full_package ] ... https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2_YFCAGyRD1aEZqOVp4YjEyUkk/edit?usp=sharing ... chomikuj.pl/AndyPSV/The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement.a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cured buttocks folliculitis   BSA 100% CURE! naaancy   75d  Ü C Ü

Iíve had ugly folliculitis on my buttocks for 3 years. Had no idea how it started, but I guess Iíve had candida overgrowth for the same time. Iíve had all kinds of candida symptoms the last year. ... I started the candida diet two months ago. At the same time, I started to apply apple cider vinegar (organic, with mother) on my buttocks morning and evening. At other times a day I applied virgin coconut oil. In the beginning I didnít feel any difference, sometimes it got better, but then it just returned. But I kept applying the stuff. ... Now, two months later, even though I stopped the diet aft ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Acne finally cured - thanks to liver flushing and Humaworm   RN 100% CURE! londonUKgirl   89d  Ü C Ü

Just wanted to report that after a year of cleansing - 3 courses of Humaworm and 10 flushes - I got rid of acne, I have not had a breakout for over 3 months now. I suffered from acne for 14 years, visited countless doctors, tried all medications available, none of them helped, took 4 courses of tetracycline 3 months each throughout the years which helped at the time but acne always returned. I was on contraceptive pill for a year as doctor said it would help acne but never helped. ... For the record, the acne I used to suffer from: ... Acne on my back and chin ... Cystic acne on my neck, at least 5 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I can post pictures if you guys want, I still have marks on...   londonUKgirl   88d

I can post pictures if you guys want, I still have marks on my back from my acne all over my back and neck but not a single breakout :) Really want to help you and give you hope. My younger sister has been struggling with the same problem for the last 10 years and I need to get her to do tghe same cleanse, it took me a year of cleansing to get this result. It is January now but I have pics from May which show very bad acne all over.   [End]
      • Liver flushing and parasite cleansing, a powerful combo. .....   #155216   88d

Liver flushing and parasite cleansing, a powerful combo. ... ... Hop on a plane to greece and bake in the sun for a while to help get rid of the scarring. ... ...   [End]
      • I wouldnít mind seeing pictures, as i also suffer from acne...   SmollMermaid   87d

I wouldnít mind seeing pictures, as i also suffer from acne. ... Whatís important now, i would guess, is are your blemishes and scars rapidly improving? Are you taking any liver herbs now? I assume you were on a special diet during the cleanses, do you still have to be on it, and if yes, what does it consist of? ... Thanks for sharing your success.   [End]
        • I did not do a special diet at all, I just did Humaworm and...   londonUKgirl   86d

I did not do a special diet at all, I just did Humaworm and liver flushes.. if you guys click on my username you can see all my posts from the very beginning of my cleanse :) ... I still ate and eat chocolate, carbs, ocassional fried food etc.. I do take milk thistle now and letís hope the scars will dissapear at some point.. I also have been drinking kefir on and off. I know I still have parasites so I need to do one more Humaworm or maybe try some other parasite cleanse. I will of course continue liver flushes until no stones come out, I believe this had a great effect on me. I even remembe ...   [retrieve this message]
        • PICS - Acne finally cured   londonUKgirl   85d

http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Acne/20140129_110913_1.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Acne/20140129_110949.jpg   [End]
    • Re: Acne finally cured - thanks to liver flushing and Humaw...   BrandyS   88d

Wow! That is awesome!! So did you do four cleanses from humaworm in the year of cleansing you did? Really excited for you!   [End]
    • Thank you ever so for you personally post.Really looking fo...   snydercharles425   86d

Thank you ever so for you personally post.Really looking forward to find out more.   [End]
    • How often did you flush? Did you take malic acid? Any speci...   sources   85d

How often did you flush? Did you take malic acid? Any specific supplements or herbs on top of flushes?   [End]
      • Like I said I did 10 flushes in one year... so I did them i...   londonUKgirl   85d

Like I said I did 10 flushes in one year... so I did them in between Humaworm, whenever I had time. Just the regular flush, no malic acid, did not drink any apple juice before flushing either. I drink kefir also and take milk thistle but will try and tackle my other issues now like Leaky gut and parasites so need to look into other protocols and supplements.   [End]
        • Looking very good i think, just very few minor blemishes. H...   SmollMermaid   85d

Looking very good i think, just very few minor blemishes. How come you donít use any Ēstone softenersĒ? ... I also used to have very greasy hair and whacked hormones as well as irregular periods. I think the oily hair improved mostly after i stopped eating foods with processed vegetable fats, cooking with coconut oil now. Cutting out refined carbs must have also been helpful, as it assisted for much regular periods. ... Unfortunately i still get occassional breakouts that are harmless, not whiteheads and cystic acne like before, but it all leaves blemishes which just wonít heal :( ... Liver flush ...   [retrieve this message]
          • How many flushes did you do? I really think it greatly help...   londonUKgirl   85d

How many flushes did you do? I really think it greatly helped my condition. Did you do a parasite cleanse? I was absolutely infested with parasites and still have them.. you can look at my older posts from over a year ago. My diet is not that bad but I want it to be sustainable so donít want to cut out certain foods yet. We will see how my health goes over the next few months with new protocols... I went from irregular and very painful periods a year ago to having a perfect cycle of 28 days, and painless 4 day lasting periods which is a nice additional benefit to getting rid of acne!   [End]
            • Yes i did one parasite cleanse with the now foods triple fo...   SmollMermaid   84d

Yes i did one parasite cleanse with the now foods triple formula, i have ordered one more of it and another parasite cleanser formula and will be applying them in february hopefully. I did 5 flushes, only the 4th one was somewhat successful, got maybe about 30 very very tiny deep-green stones out. My timing is probably very off doing the flushes, i also get a constant dull pain in the liver and the entire ribcage area 2 days following the cleanse, it subsides gradually until fully gone. God knows what iím doing to my body :D   [End]
              • Why is timing off during your flushes?? ... What is this pa...   londonUKgirl   84d

Why is timing off during your flushes?? ... What is this parasite cleanse you are using? how long is the entire course? ... I did Humaworm 3 times, one course is 4 pills every day for one full month so quite intense, but I still have them. Did you get any parasites out?   [End]
                • Perhaps my timing is off because i do enemas just about the...   SmollMermaid   82d

Perhaps my timing is off because i do enemas just about the time i should be ingesting the oil+citrus mixture. ... And i saw results with my parasite cleanse, itís the black wallnut hull, wormwood and clove tincture. I had tiny white thread things in the bowl once... then expelled much more of the same ones after a coffee enema. The recommended course to take with that tincture is to gradually increase its dosage over a period of 2 weeks then rest 1 week and take another 2 week course to finish off.   [End]
        • Great news and congratulations! I have similar problems - ...   ohdearme   80d

Great news and congratulations! I have similar problems - I think my lymphatic system is completely blocked up and get acne in the same spots [though I think am also dealing with metal toxicity]. I am completely new to liver flushes and donít know where to start. When you say basic flushes, do you mean this recipe: http://curezone.org/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp http://curezone.org/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp   [End]
    • Wonderful information. As fro few months my friend is suffe...   Ella65   73d

Wonderful information. As fro few months my friend is suffering from this acne problem and she has tried almost all the things for her acne but nothing worked well. I think these ďHumaworm and Liver FlushesĒ are good for her so I will share this information with her. Thanks for the solution.   [End]
    • Wow congrats! ... Yea pls post some pics.   zeus10   71d

Wow congrats! ... Yea pls post some pics.   [End]
    • Acne and pimples are very annoying and the marks or scars a...   Jasmin08   63d

Acne and pimples are very annoying and the marks or scars afterward. There are ways to combat these culprits, you can choose the all natural home remedies or buy Natural Japanese silk facial masks which I am using now. Basic steps in skin care are cleansing, toning and moisturizing.   [End]
  • Dong Quai hormonal acne   Scarielle   3mo  Ü C Ü

Hello all, ... ... I suffer from hormonal acne. I took Dong Quai to stop it and it worked really well with my first bottle of 90 capsules 1000mg. ... ... I generally break out on my chin, mouth and eyebrow area. I know this is normal because of they type of acne it is. ... ... I eat a clean vegan diet, and am intolerant to gluten and soy. ... ... My only con with it is, the amount of cramping I got with Dong quai. I feel like Iím borderline when it comes to endometriosis already, so this last period was hell! So I stopped taking it for about a week and a half. ... ... Once I stopped I was getting a radiating p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you for posting.   zeus10   3mo

Thank you for posting.   [End]
    • Really enjoyed this post.Truly looking forward to find out ...   snydercharles425   86d

Really enjoyed this post.Truly looking forward to find out more. Will continue reading. Thanks.   [End]
    • Scarielle, ... ... ALL of your symptoms are clearly caused...   grizz   83d

Scarielle, ... ... ALL of your symptoms are clearly caused by iodine deficiency. ... * Endometriosis pain ... * Ovary problems ... * PMS problems ... * Hormonal Acne ... ... There are other major symptoms where women suffer one or more of the following: ... Thyroid problems, cold hands, cold feet ... Ovary Cysts ... Uterus Fibroids, cysts & Endo ... Brain Fog ... Depression ... Related cancers. ... The Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol cures all of the above. ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... ... I know this is all too difficult to believe, so we have documented all of these testimonials for the skeptics: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Grizz, thank you for the reply. ... Iíve looked into Iod...   Scarielle   73d

Hi Grizz, thank you for the reply. ... Iíve looked into Iodine, but have read that it could be counter productive with the acne clearing route. ... ... How long does the ĒdetoxĒ take to subside when starting out a iodine supplement? ... ... Iím pretty sensitive to stuff, so Iím sure my body with detox pretty heavy.   [End]
        • Stop drinking city water that is fluoridated or chlorinated...   grizz   72d

Stop drinking city water that is fluoridated or chlorinated, eat only Bromide Free bread and avoid all products that contain bromide, fluoride & chlorine. Fluoride is THE major cause of skin acne. All of these toxins deplete iodine from our cells: ... http://www.freegrab.net/Iodine%20update.htm#section18 ... ... You will experience detox, but we do have methods to handle it. Pulse dosing, salt flush and controlling the dosage of iodine. Plan on starting with 1 drop or less of Lugols 2% Iodine per day(3.2mg). See this link for methods of taking iodine: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-instructions ... ... Sin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • casting: the cure television opportunity   Curecasting   3mo  Ü C Ü

Bunim- Murray Productions, producers of Project Runway and Keeping up with the Kardashians, is CASTING people with amazing home remedies for a new reality television pilot, THE CURE (wt)! for a major network. ... ... Do you have an amazing, self-discovered cure? Do you or someone you know have an ailment that is relieved by a homemade remedy or an unusual antidote? Then we want you! ... ... The minimum age to apply for the show is 21 and you must be a resident of the greater Los Angeles area. ... ... In your email, include your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, and briefly tell us about yourself, your ailment and you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HUGE worms is this normal or should I see the doctor for wo...   #180352   3mo  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone, Iím new to this site. I discovered and rather assumed I had parasites once I started doing coffee enemas. I had severe zinc and iron deficiency and a CRAZY appetite that I couldnít control. I was always bloated and gained weight so easily. Food does not give me energy not make me tired and now I can see why - PARASITES! I have been doin coffee enemas for one and a half weeks now and these creatures come out every time. They alarm me and are huge in my opinion. Today I took some pictures but it gets bigger every time. I finally started putting parasite cleansing herbs in my ene ...   [retrieve this message]
  • This is what significantly halted my acne and I have tried ...   leggybrandi   3mo  Ü C Ü

I do not work for this company but I have tried everything for my acne (you can check old posts). I have been taking this for 2 months now and am going to eventually carry it on my website because it is awesome. This is what worked for me: ... ... American Biologics Adrenal Cortex ... ... This one product has done more for my skin than all of the supplements, detoxes, and nutritional balancing combined. ... ... My theory is acne is an Adrenal issue. ... ... Let me know if you have questions ... ... Brandi   [End]
  • Image Embedded Desperate to identify this please help what is this microsc...   meltychan   3mo  Ü C Ü

... ... ... ... ... What is this microscopic worm coming out of my skin my boyfriend lorenz has it too he was getting sores everywhere but I have healed my sores with alcahol baths and taking clove pills they still bite me at night and I donít even know if its contagious please help as I just moved into my families home and thereís children here I been to the derm with no help beside permithrian i had caught scabie mites from my bf who caught it at his job when a guy at his station was scatching alot Iím itching so bad that Iíve contiplated to commit suicide from the depression comming from the pai ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That looks like morgellons to me, or maybe some kind of str...   kasima   3mo

That looks like morgellons to me, or maybe some kind of string fungus.   [End]
    • Morgellons. ... ... Oldschoolers like Baraka Obam and Scab...   threader   3mo

Morgellons. ... ... Oldschoolers like Baraka Obam and Scabdraggr claim itís contagious through fluid transfer, not casual contact/ airborne fiber transmission. I think they are probably right. ... ... IDK about the alcohol baths, Iíd recommend switching to epsom salts and mixing in some borax sometimes. (2 cups epsom salts, and/or a sprinkling of borax detergent) ... ... Stay away from the permithrian, I think it makes the issue worse. ... ... Consider the Scabdraggr anthelmintic protocol.   [End]
    • I donít know anything about Morgellons, but it seems like w...   LilDonnie   3mo

I donít know anything about Morgellons, but it seems like what this is just from reading your symptoms. ... ... It seems the medical community has a hard time dealing with this thing. ... ... I found this website. ... howicuredmorgellons just google it. ... ... I have no idea of the legitimacy of the site, but it seems like a place to start. ... This man and many others seemed to have helped their situation. ... ... Hope this helps ... ... brendon ...   [End]
      • Fenbendazole by Safeguard, buy it at Tractor Supply stores ...   scabdraggr   3mo

Fenbendazole by Safeguard, buy it at Tractor Supply stores or online at Jeffers, TS has it on sale for 7bucks, youíll not regret the decision to use it, probably 6 months to 2 years, one can pulse the treatments, for advanced cases, use the mix of Equimax and Pyrantel pamoate, strong stuff, use with caution, use 2 turns on the threaded limiter, if blindness gets bad stop until sight returns, many sufferers have worm larva in their eyes, same stuff as the filarial fibers in the above pics. ...   [End]
  • Merry christmas,and great news about Demodex mites, not a s...   michellekansas   4mo  Ü C Ü

which will cause all kinds of disease, like candida,acne, anything that is related to skin! ... Iím going to Europe in a few days, for half year, and Iíd see how their creams work. chinese has too many medicines, each doctor use his own prescription, and itís very hard to bring medicine out of china. I think Europe medicines might be easier for use to buy and use. ... Wait for my good new. ... demodex mites are not secret kept by doctors out of US. I got attacked for talking about demodex mites, for I could not get cured here, but can get cured in china, so i believe the doctors there are right, th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • reminder: ... do not focus on kill mites on your body, w...   michellekansas   4mo

reminder: ... do not focus on kill mites on your body, which will damage your skin, and have drug resistance. ... focus on get rid of mite population. 15 years ago, a German doctor introduced allergy shield to me:itís cloth that has small holes that mite can not get through, you can get it online. ... I recommend smoke bomb to get rid of home mite population, suggested by a US doctor. ... avoid carpet and polyesters, which harbor mites. ... I doubt that mite carried with other things like fungus and mycoplasma, or bacteria, will get human seriously sick.so called mixed infection. ... p ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wondering if mineral imbalance is linked to skin disease   michellekansas   4mo

I eat salt direct from ocean sun dried when I was young, with all kinds of minerals. ... I use himalaya salt and Celtic salt before summer. After summer, I just make do with refined salt. Don,t know if this link to my body skin eczema. ... Chinese doctors will prescribe calcium to patients who have hives, or acute eczema, as addition , also licorice to clean the liver, vitamin c. ... Also anti itch creams with nature ingredients. Also antihistamine for severe cases. Topical creams will might have minimal antihistamine and steroid. ... I have tons of steroids before, I real ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Today saw an article, that us has a trend of taking vitamin...   michellekansas   4mo

Today saw an article, that us has a trend of taking vitamins and minerals for 40years,but the general health is going down sharply these 40 years. ... There,re always debate if milk is good for the bone or not, if vitamins is good or not for human. ... I can see that my parents,s generation, their general health is worse than my grand parent,s generation, more people have high blood sugar, coolestoral,blood pressure, etc.i,m not attacking any one here. But I see what I see. ... I will keep on taking unrefined salt. My mother never took any vitamin, minerals, she has never had bad ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How To Use RICE WATER For Glowing Your Skin   gloskin   4mo  Ü C Ü

Rice water is one simple home remedy used by many asian women.These women work for many hours in the sun,yet they have beautiful skin.What is their secret? Rice Water,of course.Follow me as I give you first, 6 benefits of using rice water; ... ... -makes the skin soft ... -improves skin complexion ... -cleanses and tightens the skin ... -increases the elasticity of the skin by increasing collagen production ... -it helps to renew damaged skin.This is occasioned by the presence of oryzenol which renews the skin pigments ... =Rice contains ferulic acid , an antioxidant that can fight free radicals ... ... Now ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Amino Acids   astrolove22   4mo  Ü C Ü

Question to anyone dealing with hormonal/digestive issues - ... ... What kinds of experiences have you all had by using amino acids to heal/recover?   [End]
    • Well I found that aminos help with gastric emptying and try...   BradC88   4mo

Well I found that aminos help with gastric emptying and tryptophan is good for synthesizing serotonin. There is more serotonin in your gut then your brain which indicates that it plays a key role in digestive health. Hows your thyroid?   [End]
      • Not good. Iíve had 3 blood tests (2 of which were by compe...   astrolove22   4mo

Not good. Iíve had 3 blood tests (2 of which were by competent, integrated practice MDs) and all of them revealed a sluggish thyroid. I just started Armour 2 weeks ago & lost a ton of hair! Iíve been taking l-glutamine at night to repair my gut, but the real breakthrough was when I started taking l-tyrosine this week, first thing in the a.m., about 45 min after the Armour. I feel MUCH better, but I know if Iím low in the aminos/neurotransmitters that make dopamine/ep/norep, than Iím likely low in other amino acids. I went through a period of EXTREME physical/emotional stress & it real ...   [retrieve this message]
        • My T3 was low as well as Vitamin D an also had adrenal stre...   BradC88   4mo

My T3 was low as well as Vitamin D an also had adrenal stress. I am taking these products now and have noticed a change, but need to go get the blood tested again in a month to see if there has been improvement: ... ... 1. T3 Prime (Progessive Medical) ... 2. Pro-Adrenal (Progressive Medical) ... 3. Liquid Vitamin D - 10,000 IUís a day (Progressive Medical) ... 4. Potassium Iodide + Tyrosine (Thorne) ... ... Once your thyroid is functioning properly again your gut problems should return back to normal, at least thatís what I was told. ... ... The hair loss sounds like a healing crisis sorta reaction because your ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I basically take all of those things too... plus more! Ití...   astrolove22   4mo

I basically take all of those things too... plus more! Itís crazy to think that I never used to supplement and felt much better than I do now, but that was before I became completely depleted. I guess I was doing the damage at that time, experienced total destruction, and am now trying to Ērebuild.Ē ... Craziness! Good luck to you & thanks for your feedback :)   [End]
  • Image Embedded Stool Sample Test Came Back!   obesemuffins   4mo  Ü C Ü

Hey All, ... ... ... 24 year male here with some persistent skin and digestive issues that include fluctating bowel movements and food sensitivites to dairy and eggs. My background includes years on/off antibiotics -- typical of candida sufferers. Always thought I had some sort of systematic candida. This suspicion became more prominent when I was on my last cycle of antibiotics I began experiencing some chronic jock itch and white coated tongue. ... ... ... For a month or so, everytime I drank even a sip of alcohol I expereinced some major discomfort: bloating, indigestion, pain. ... ... ... Th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • how do i prevent white pus pimples   clear.skin.please   4mo

Iíve always had acne since 12, but for the past few months Ive been getting pimples with white pus. How do I prevent this?   [End]
  • How To Use Cucumber For Glowing Skin-A Step-By-Step Guide   gloskin   4mo  Ü C Ü

-peel the cucumber and mash ... -sieve to collect the juice ... -add 1 table spoon of honey ... -add 1 lime juice to it if you have oily skin ... -refrigerate ... -apply to skin before sleep at night ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded I don't know what I have!   blondie07   4mo  Ü C Ü

So last summer I was sucking water out of our koi/fish pond. I ended up getting the water in my mouth. There was a huge worm looking thing in the water dead. I never thought anything about it. Now months later I have been extremely sick. Showing symptoms of gull bladder failure. All the ultrasounds say my gull bladder is fine, but I keep having sharp pain on my right side at night, nausea, horrible chest pain, it hurts when I eat and Iím extremely tired.it often feels like Iím having a heart attach.. Iím scared Iím going to die and Iím only 25. ... I tired a CoQ10 Cleanse and had these wei ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The pictures are very small so I canít make a positive i.d....   kasima   4mo

The pictures are very small so I canít make a positive i.d., but it looks like roundworms of some sort. I would suggest Kroegerís Herbs Wormwood Combination. It is cheap and very effective. Get two bottles and take them all. It will last a little over a month. During that time, you can also try taking some diatomaceous earth and coconut oil to do a little extra damage. You will feel bad from the die-off, but this should help you.   [End]
    • Weather you have parasites or not, Human/Animal grade diato...   beatty57   4mo

Weather you have parasites or not, Human/Animal grade diatomaceous earth (DE) will kill parasites in the gut and much more, do the research! Eighty to 89% silica and lesser amounts other minerals. ... Silica is the skeletal remains of fresh water hard-shelled algae. Recently discover I could read a license plate without my glasses after 30 years of NOT doing so. DE??? Silica with Vit. C is an important of our body cell production and replacement, including bone health. ... ... All natural mineral, not toxic. I have used it 6 months now and love what it has done for me. Many call it a miracle for w ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Good advice to include in a protocol.....but DE alone will ...   sd2345   4mo

Good advice to include in a protocol.....but DE alone will not get rid of all parasites. I have a friend taking 1 tbsp morning and night for a year, started another protocol and is getting out monster worms. It is helpful for larvae I have heard, more than adult parasites.   [End]
        • hi. do you mind sharing the other protocol that got Ēmonst...   worms suck   4mo

hi. do you mind sharing the other protocol that got Ēmonster wormsĒ out?   [End]
          • Iíd rather not, it involves using drops of injectable 1% iv...   sd2345   4mo

Iíd rather not, it involves using drops of injectable 1% ivermectin from amazon, I think it was for cattle. She took 5 drops in a capsule for several days. I will not advocate anything that I do not have personal use of, but I did see the pictures of her newly caught specimens, and it was pretty amazing. ... ... This stuff is nothing to mess around with, it can damage the liver. But then again, so can worms. 5 drops is a very tiny amount, and many would be tempted to use more, thinking that it would not do anything at a low dose.   [End]
            • Hmm, yeah i have tried Sheep Drench and it didnít produce a...   worms suck   4mo

Hmm, yeah i have tried Sheep Drench and it didnít produce anything. I took aggressive amounts, a shot glass full, consecutively for 3 days. All it did was effect my vision. It was very odd and scared me. My vision was normal the next day, but since it didnít get to the worms, itís not worth the risk, whatever that may be. ... ... I was able to get 10 (400 mg) zentel tabs off Amazon and on it right now, which is def stirring things up. I feel the wriggles all over and it is scary just how many and how spread out they are. It takes something strong enough to be effective, to make them squi ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Just for sharing only....I have used the injectable Ivermec...   Deesmiles   4mo

Just for sharing only....I have used the injectable Ivermectin(never had injected anything previously) and felt no side effects except if I injected it into my belly fat (after numbing with ice) and I was too slow about it...Ouch!! Didnít do diddly squat though (in my case)in terms of helping the abundance of parasites I harbored..I tried this because nothing was working and I thought perhaps since my digestion was sooooo off that I wasnít absorbing anything. Again just sharing... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Demodex book on how to fight demodex mites   cha8   5mo  Ü C Ü

I was browsing amazon for demodex soap, when I stumbled upon this book on demodex mites: http://www.amazon.com/Demodex-Fight-Acne-Rosacea-Mite-ebook/dp/B00GI0S0BM/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1383859515&sr=8-12&keywords=demodex+mites ... has anyone read this book? it basically states that its a 10 page report straight to the point?? im going to give it a try and report here.   [End]
  • low stomach acid cause?   #126236   6mo  Ü C Ü

Ok i hear a lot about low stomach acid problems and that it creates a host of problems with digestion, bacterial overgrowth etc. that is one of my problems and iím sure it might be one reason why my bad digestion never got better. but why do people get hypochloridic in the first place? ANYONE of any age can get it, i have had this problem even since my preteens and acid reflux. i hate eating big or íproperí meals beyond snacking b/c i am bloating/pregnant-looking the rest of the day. food seems to just sit in my stomach. ... i truly believe in the testing Acugraph does. it electronically tes ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Low stomach acid means low intrinsic factor levels which af...   BrightSideOfLife   6mo

Low stomach acid means low intrinsic factor levels which affects Vit B12 absorption and that is what has a knock on effect causing a deterioration of the nervous system function from my understanding. B12 is required for maintaining the myelin nerve sheaths. ... ... All this shows in the iris of the eye. I find it invaluable for showing the state of my health and nervous system. I have Hypochlorhydria and have been that way for over 20 years. Itís only very recently that I have realised where my problems originated. I had acid indigestion over 20 years ago when eating protein meals. Took the an ...   [retrieve this message]
      • didnít i just say i DONíT WANT to purchase anything. i dont...   #126236   6mo

didnít i just say i DONíT WANT to purchase anything. i dont have the money to waste on supplements and still you nor anyone didnt explain what CAUSES low stomach acid? HCL pills wonít restore acid production thats silly, sounds like marketing hype, its like saying taking vitamin c will make your body produce its own. nobody recovered low stomach acid naturally through betaine HCL, they are dependant for life. doesnt mean dependance? where are all the people who took this pill who then completely recovered that they finally stopped taking it at all? i found NONE ... ... how exactly does a diet ...   [retrieve this message]
        • oh and i never took antacids or any acid suppressants eithe...   bellaismad   6mo

oh and i never took antacids or any acid suppressants either, not ever yet i am still affected since very young age   [End]
          • I never took them up until I started having burning in my s...   BrightSideOfLife   6mo

I never took them up until I started having burning in my stomach which I now know was when my stomach acid levels were becoming insufficient. ... ... Milk is meant to be harmful to the stomach. I drank lots of that when I was younger. ... ... An unfortunate choice of food could also contribute - A sequence of wrong choices for our bodies. ... ... It would be nice to know ĒOh it was this thing that I did that caused it!Ē At least that would mean it could be avoided in future. However I doubt that it will ever be known for sure. ... ... All you can do is do the best you can with what you have available.   [retrieve this message]
        • Exactly! Itís a vicious circle that can only be broken by t...   BrightSideOfLife   6mo

Exactly! Itís a vicious circle that can only be broken by taking HCL! The body needs B12 and B12 in high dosages which you cannot get if your stomach is not functioning correctly. ... ... Itís a natural part of the deteriorating process that is life. Health tends to only go in one direction. ... ... I did explain why I believe it happens, you just saw HCL is needed and got upset about it. B12 is needed to maintain healthy nerve function and without it the nerve supply to the stomach deteriorates which causes hypochlorhydria/achlorhydria, that means B12 absorption suffers which further affect the ner ...   [retrieve this message]
          • wait i took methylcobalamin supplements a couple years back...   #126236   6mo

wait i took methylcobalamin supplements a couple years back in sublingual form. it supposedly goes right into your bloodstream without having to digest, so does that mean i got B12 sufficiently that way?   [End]
            • While you were taking the Methyl B12 you probably did. Howe...   BrightSideOfLife   5mo

While you were taking the Methyl B12 you probably did. However the stomach problem may of already been there and unless you were getting everything necessary it might not of been enough to correct the problem. B12 seems to me to be an inbuilt system of degradation in humans, from which it is very difficult to recover. ... ... I have blue eyes and came across iridology many years ago, approx 18 years back. My irises are linen structure which is fairly common and they show a lot of detail and being blue it is very easy to see. ... ... My irises show a grey marking around the pupil which is where the s ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Eating protean, vegetables, fruits, and deserts all togeth...   beatty57   5mo

Eating protean, vegetables, fruits, and deserts all together causes them to rot and ferment. ... ... protean takes six hours to digest ... ... B 12 injections are better, every 6 months   [End]
              • Vitamin Deficiency disease. The AMA, FDA and the Pharmaceut...   beatty57   5mo

Vitamin Deficiency disease. The AMA, FDA and the Pharmaceutical Industries Lies, Propaganda, Disinformation, misinformation, and Twisted Facts are the cause ... What they do not tell us of the toxins in our food or toxic effects of processed sugars and oils to name a couple. Because we believe the lies we do not trust a simple group of tablets to supplement our diet and health. By what I see on CureZone and other Forums. We have lost sight of the foundation of Health. Nutrients, vitamins are nutrients. ... Without complete vitamins, minerals, nutrients and exercise working in harmony, wit ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Some people lose the ability make B12 in the body or absorb...   beatty57   5mo

Some people lose the ability make B12 in the body or absorb it. Injections are required. Totally non toxic. The results for some is amazing. Taking vitamins ... minerals individually, does not fully arm the immune system. The big gun is vitamin C. Ödez...   [End]
      • I literally just had a lab test done for this and am awaiti...   AngelofEventide   6mo

I literally just had a lab test done for this and am awaiting the results. It would explain sooooo much for me. I almost hope I have it, so that I can start supplementing and finally start feeling better, digesting food, get my B12 levels back up, etc. So sick and tired of the painful reflux, gas, bloating, wheezing reacting to every single thing I eat, unable to lose weight, etc.   [End]
        • Iím not a doctor or medically trained, I just read and atte...   BrightSideOfLife   6mo

Iím not a doctor or medically trained, I just read and attempt to make sense of the information that I come into contact with like many other people. ... ... Iím not sure that a lab test would show anything. I had various tests done including blood nutrients B12 etc and they all came back as ĒnormalĒ :os I complained of fatigue many years ago and a blood test was done and nothing showed. I think that was a red cell count. All the blood nutrients have been checked and most were okay. ... ... If you have gas and bloating, I would say that it is almost certain that you have SIBO and hypochlorhydria/ach ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Take yoga Daily, In morning, continuously for 5 month. Afte...   AustinClarke   5mo

Take yoga Daily, In morning, continuously for 5 month. After that you feel better.   [End]
    • Actually perhaps you should take an acid producing herb suc...   Shami   5mo

Actually perhaps you should take an acid producing herb such as gentian over betain hcl which has its own side effects. ... ... Also you say people are on it for ever however I suppose this comes down to weather you know the cause of your low stomach acid. From my understanding if you have low stomach caused by a worsening leaky gut, you then take the acid temporarily and then provided you eat the right foods to recover the gut, after a few months you stops taking the pills. Its at least worth a try no? However in any case make sure you eat right so whatever has gone wrong can fix itself again.   [retrieve this message]
  • high white blood cell count? ..mono?   carophil   6mo  Ü C Ü

i just had a bunch of tests done to try to figure out whatís going on with my body. my main symptoms have been severe fatigue, brain fog, various stomach/bowel problems, vaginal itching/pain, and a general feeling of illness. ... ... the tests i had done were for liver/pancreas/gallbladder function, lyme disease, thyroid function, food allergies, vitamin deficiencies, blood sugar, yeast infection culture.. ... ... ALL of them came back perfectly normal, INCLUDING the yeast culture (which surprised me - i have been treating myself unsuccessfully for candida for almost a year)! the only thing that i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Borage oil   RRR Success search4truth   6mo  Ü C Ü

Just looking for some thoughts on this. ... ... A while ago I read that if you take borage oil while doing a low-carb diet, youíll lose more weight. ... ... So, I did! I took 6 capsules a day which equaled 1872 mg of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) a day. ... ... I did lose a little more weight.. sure, cool. BUT all of a sudden my cystic acne decreased by 80%, period cramps went away, and inflammation went down systemically. ... ... Why do you guys think this worked so well?? ... I am now trying to cure acne from the inside-out.. every time I stop taking borage oil the acne comes back and I canít take it for the rest ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Been drinking distilled water / parasite cleansing, now ble...   search4truth   6mo  Ü C Ü

Good morning everyone! ... ... Iím a little stumped here. ... ... I just finished an 18-day Hulda Clark protocol parasite cleanse using the 3 famous herbs. Got some good parasites out, but now my skin is terrible. I have also been wearing a Don Croft terminator parasite zapper. ... ... I also started drinking distilled water about 2-3 weeks before I started the cleanse. ... ... A few things: ... 1) my skin is breaking out a lot right now and I look tired no matter how much I sleep.. ... 2) I have not lost ANY WEIGHT ... 3) for the past 5 days, every time I have a bowel movement, I wipe and see dabbed BLOOD. ... ... My eat ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wow sorry about this. Doesnít particularly sound good. If y...   Shadamae   6mo

Wow sorry about this. Doesnít particularly sound good. If you are seeing blood on the tissue only (as opposed to blood in the toilet or stool) this sounds like hemorrhoids or an anal fissure. If there is blood coming out in larger quantity or in the stool this could be very serious and you will want to get checked for this (if it lasts I would do so anyways). As far as the skin goes, do you mean also that you have acne? or bumps or what? Are you opposed to taking medications? It doesnít sound like these herbs did much to kill parasites to me. JMO ... ... P.S. I admire you for eating as well as ...   [retrieve this message]
      • oh my gosh thank goodness you brought this up I didnít even...   search4truth   6mo

oh my gosh thank goodness you brought this up I didnít even think of it! I have a huge hemorrhoid/anal fissure (not sure which one) enveloping my anus (so sorry to be graphic). Itís literally growing around it on the outside/inside. Do you think that the parasite cleanse/me eating healthy and drinking distilled water has finally made it burst and drain a little? ... ... I am talking about acne. Cystic acne and whiteheads AND blackheads lol fun fun fun. I am definitely opposed to all medications, unless it is a completely natural supplement that I can possibly even encapsulate at home like garli ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thatís ok to be graphic. II can completely understand how t...   Shadamae   6mo

Thatís ok to be graphic. II can completely understand how this would worry you. I had a fissure a while back and it freaked me out. If you say you feel in enveloping then youíre describing something that is protruding that you can feel? In this case it would be a hemorrhoid, as a fissure is a tear. There are many things that can cause them but as far as irritating them goes, the raw veggies certainly donít help. I donít think the herbs are making it worse directly but if you have been having many BMs then this can also be a cause....there are other things which may not apply to you....pre ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Is the blood bright red and fresh, or darker colour and sta...   Empowerment   6mo

Is the blood bright red and fresh, or darker colour and stale? ... If it is darker colour and stale, you need to see a doctor immediately, as that COULD indicate a problem that needs medical treatment. Donít delay. ... ... I had some bleeding for a while, years ago, after taking wormwood for a while. Wormwood is very harsh on the colon. I stopped taking the wormwood, and the bleeding stopped. ... ... Acne, etc.: Your liver is struggling to clear out your system. Maybe you have overdone it with the herbs, and your body is overloaded. ... ... I have been taking the whole lemons and whole cloves remedy. It is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida Vs. Turpentine round 3   lemover   6mo  Ü C Ü

OK. Round 3. Yesterday (10-20-13) was the scheduled first day of this round, unfortunately it was a very busy day and I was unable to dose/post. So, today (10-21-13) is my first dose of this round. Not much has changed. ... ... One interesting thing that has occurred is concerning my socks. My white socks have (I wear shoes, going stocking-ed or barefoot I find quite annoying) turned a crispy/crunchy yellow. Both my hands and feet are either very cold or sweaty. They sweat profusely. I have never had an issue with foot odor before, however, later in the day I can smell them in my shoes (I wear ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Day two of round 3. Nothing amazing to report. However I ha...   lemover   6mo

Day two of round 3. Nothing amazing to report. However I have noticed a slight increase in energy. No matter what, STAY HYDRATED!! I have been adding a pinch or two of sea salt to my drinking water to assist with maintaining my electrolytes. ... ... Until later, with hopefully better and more news.   [End]
      • Day three of round three. Speech slightly better than yeste...   lemover   6mo

Day three of round three. Speech slightly better than yesterday, but still slow and labored. Due to increase in energy I have found myself doing more than I had been doing (I.E. more active). Please note that when I state an improvement that it is in a near imperceivable amount. Until next time...   [End]
        • I unintentionally skipped day 4 (10-24-13). I did not post ...   lemover   6mo

I unintentionally skipped day 4 (10-24-13). I did not post or dose. However today (10-25-13) Iím back on schedule. Iím not going to add a day onto the end of this cycle. ... ... Sleeping is variable. I have had a severe Herx attack. I do not feel like doing anything. Occasionally just breathing is too strenuous. But I am feeling better (believe it or not). When comaring now to the same time last year, I am doing better. The herx makes it difficult sometimes to make myself see the improvement, but eventually I do. ... ... Until next time!   [End]
          • Well, things have been rather hectic here recently. I have ...   lemover   6mo

Well, things have been rather hectic here recently. I have been helping my next door neighbor modify his home for his ailing wife. Although I did dose yesterday (10-26-13) I did not post. Nothing much has changed/occurred sine then. ... ... The herx is still kickiní, but I have enough energy to struggle through the day. ... ... Untill later folks!   [End]
            • Day 6 of Round 3. I did not sleep soundly. I drifted in and...   lemover   6mo

Day 6 of Round 3. I did not sleep soundly. I drifted in and out of lala land until around 9:30 or so this morning. Overall, nothing to report. Hopefully things will go smoother tonight.   [End]
              • This morning (10-29-13), I am very tired and sore. Every mu...   lemover   6mo

This morning (10-29-13), I am very tired and sore. Every muscle hurts. I do not know why as I did not do anything strenuous yesterday. Constantly yawning, cold hands, quite tired and no energy. It seems as though my old friend Herx is visiting me again.   [End]
                • Day 7 of Round 3 was nothing to report. The aches lessened ...   lemover   6mo

Day 7 of Round 3 was nothing to report. The aches lessened but the fatigue stayed the same. ... ... Tonight (10-30-13), stomach severely distended with very painful gas cramps. I guess I should not have had that glass of root beer soda, huh? Well, live and learn. Hopefully this will pass soon. Till then, chin up!   [End]
                  • Day 8 (10-31-13) Halloween, I tried and was successful at n...   lemover   5mo

Day 8 (10-31-13) Halloween, I tried and was successful at not eating any candy. Thankfully. I became tired (unable to keep my eyes open) rather quickly in the evening but I had plenty of energy until then. ... ... Tonight (Day 8 11-1-13 [or very early 11-2-13]) I am again quite tired but unable to sleep. Overall, mainly unchanged (no stomach issues tonight though). Having semi-regular BMs and average appetite. Well, until then.   [End]
                    • For the last 3 days, I have not dosed or posted. I am sever...   lemover   5mo

For the last 3 days, I have not dosed or posted. I am severely tired. Very low on energy. I sleep a lot, but I am still very tired when I wake. Typical Candida symptoms, but The most intense that I have ever experienced. I doubt that I will continue this round. I pray things get better. Until then my friends.   [End]
Page 72 of 72
1  10  30  50  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71   72    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Mirena Detox
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
ĒThis tea literally saved my life.Ē - Ricky
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Book ĒCure for all DiseasesĒ by Dr. Hulda Clark
The cause, and treatment, of many diseases ha...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

14,319 messages, 2,883 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 199, 72 pages,  5,924,903 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3

"Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing over, and Over Again And expecting a Different Result."
~ Anthony Robbins

Image Galler Acne Cure Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 4.49 sec at 4/24/2014 4:46:26 PM, requested by 184.73.87.85, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=333 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25