CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums38073 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
The Master Cleanser

Master Cleanse #17 [Archive] Lemonade Diet Fasting Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   The Master Cleanser   Master Cleanse - Lemonade Diet   Rules
 53,205 page views     1,265 messages     258 topics     6 pages
This forum has been converted into Archive!   Go to The ACTIVE Forum

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
8y ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Master C 17[A]     All Forums 
Like Master Cleanse #17 [Archive] on Facebook.com
The MC should not be undertaken prior to reading the book The Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs AND all of the FAQ's. In some people fasting may promote formation and/or growth of intrahepatic stones and/or gallstones. Flush your liver before and after every fast to prevent possible problems!
Page 6 of 6
1  2  3  4  5   6    

• Lemonade Diet   rahn   11y

What is the recipe for the lemonade diet. I would like the specific measurements that are stated in the book. Canít find the book. Stores are always out. Please send to einnork2003@yahoo.com Thanks   [End]
  • Day 2 and I have a cold :(   caralea   11y

I must have been coming down with this cold before I started. Its making it harder being sick. Any suggestions for helping with my cold.   [End]
    • awww you poor thing! Donít quit! It could very well be that...   shelleycat   11y

awww you poor thing! Donít quit! It could very well be that this is how your body is de-toxing. If your energy flags, up the amount of maple syrup or treat yourself to green grape juice - diluted with water - or freshly squeezed apple juice. It wonít upset the cleanse too much. If you can, do an enema too - that will take the toxins out faster so you can get over it faster.   [End]
  • newcomer to mc   pniki   11y

hi all. iím going for my very first mc and may i say i am sure by what my body has been telling me for too long that i am very overdue for this.. i have read through quite a few posts here and am so glad to have found this forum.. everything has been very informative and supportive. i happen to be off from work till i go back on saturday and am wondering about the ability to work a relatively stressful job whilst on the mc.. any ideas? it sounds as though from what iíve read that one is ok... of course, iím sure free time would be best, but thatís just not an option.. at least i c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Pniki! ... ... I saw your post to me on the other page ...   Tracey   11y

Hi Pniki! ... ... I saw your post to me on the other page - glad you found some of the information useful! ... ... Although I havenít worked a stressful job while doing my MCís, I know others that have. Itís really good to have something to do while on the MC because it takes your mind off food. Is your job physically demanding (on your feet all day) or more mentally demanding? Although I have EXTRA energy itís strange - itís not the type of energy that would have me run around the block 15 times - itís more this clear clean energy inside. Energized. Hmmm. I find it great for mental work. ... ... Thatís ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I work a very stressful job, and I find that after the firs...   RowanMorrison   11y

I work a very stressful job, and I find that after the first three days (which are like having the flu), I am okay. I do now and then tend to space out more than usual, off and on throughout the MC, so be aware of that possible side effect. So, in other words, you probably can do your normally stressful job, but I wouldnít recommend doing the MC during a time when you expect to have something above and beyond what you usually do.   [End]
  • Day 1   #11749   11y

Me and my wife started the MC this morning. We plan on starting with 8 or 9 glasses per day of the lemonade, is this normal??? The book recommends 6-12, but I have read a lot of people who mention they only have 3 ??? Also, the SWF is pretty harsh, I think I might stick to the herbal tea, any comments???   [End]
    • yes / follow the recipe / you will be fine. ... most folks ...   Wrenn   11y

yes / follow the recipe / you will be fine. ... most folks put their cayenne in empty gel caps and drink the lemonaide with a gel cap each drink.. but it also is good to get a bit of cayenne in your mouth to prepare your liver to process it/ so might take a gel cap and then also rub just a small amount in mouth or put a bare bit in a shot glass tyep lemon servign adn tehn drink the rest with out it ..if youfind it too strong in the drink. ... also youcan alter teh syrup if you sdesire / it is in teh recipe to stabilize you to your system.. ... i was fien at 1 and 1/2 table sppons per drink ...   [retrieve this message]
      • cayenne   Tracey   11y

...but try the cayenne in your lemonade first - you may like it! I, personally, love it (and iím not even a íheatí lover). Makes the lemonade spicy. ... ... I drink 2 to 3 litres of lemonade a day and 1 to 2 litres of warm water a day (yes Iím peeing alot) - but the added warm water helps to flush out toxins and make you feel good! ... ... Happy Cleansing! ... ... Tracey ...   [End]
        • warm water   RowanMorrison   11y

Just wanted to add that I found that to be true about warm water as well (that it helped to flush out the toxins). ... ... Hot water is also good.   [End]
  • Double Posts - not sure why it's happening   sjnelson   11y

Whenever I reply to someone on the board, I sometimes get a double post - I only hit the send button once. Is there a way to delete the second post? ... ... Thanks, ... stacy   [End]
  • Master Cleanser first timer   missy1   11y

Today is my first day for the Master Cleanser diet. ... If anyone can give me words of encouragement and/or advice to make it the 10 days would be great!!   [End]
    • WELCOME!!! Words of advice....... Dicipline, perserverence...   sjnelson   11y

WELCOME!!! Words of advice....... Dicipline, perserverence and patience! The first few days maybe tough (fighting the urge to give up, detox symptoms) but they DO get easier. Iím on day 9 (canít believe Iíve gone this long!!!!) - Feel a little tired, but not more than I normally would after a long day. I may go a little longer past the 10 days - maybe make it a two week fast. Donít want to drop too much weight though - have already dropped 9 pounds, although that wasnít my main intenion for doing this. It was to help with a rare skin condition I currently have. Iím seeing a few posti ...   [retrieve this message]
    • WELCOME!!! Words of advice....... Dicipline, perserverence...   sjnelson   11y

WELCOME!!! Words of advice....... Dicipline, perserverence and patience! The first few days maybe tough (fighting the urge to give up, detox symptoms) but they DO get easier. Iím on day 9 (canít believe Iíve gone this long!!!!) - Feel a little tired, but not more than I normally would after a long day. I may go a little longer past the 10 days - maybe make it a two week fast. Donít want to drop too much weight though - have already dropped 9 pounds, although that wasnít my main intenion for doing this. It was to help with a rare skin condition I currently have. Iím seeing a few posti ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Day 7: problems   annronv   11y

On day 7. Have stopped taking senna tea because it has caused diahrrea every time. Tried SWF yesterday morning after drinking tea at night, same thing. Drank a shake that night. Will drink another tonight. Have not taken a proper crap since day 2. I am headachy today, and very, very cold. Last night I had heart palpitations. I really donít feel well. I am used to not eating, at this point (as used as Iím going to get to it) but I donít like the way I feel, and I still feel like I have a lot more elimination to go! Please advise. I keep asking the same question, but is this norma ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think freezing is a common feeling, but Iím not sure abou...   RowanMorrison   11y

I think freezing is a common feeling, but Iím not sure about heart palpitations. ... ... Do you have diarrhea, or a runny stool? A runny stool (we like to call it Ēbutt peeĒ around here) is about all you will ever get on a MC, unless you add something like the B&P shakes, which for some people result in ropes. Diarrhea, which is constant elimination for hours at a time, is not normal on the MC. ... ... When I do the SWF, I have about five or six (sometimes more) eliminations over the next hour or so, all of the Ēbutt peeĒ nature. But then it stops. If it were diarrhea, it would continue for th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It is the butt pee. Man, I wish I had clarified that days ...   annronv   11y

It is the butt pee. Man, I wish I had clarified that days ago!! So it is totally normal! dammit!! back on the senna tea I go! ... ... another question though: should I take the senna tea if I am drinking a shake that day, too?   [End]
        • re: P&B shakes and senna tea   RowanMorrison   11y

Hmmm...I never do the P&B shakes, so I donít know. I would imagine you would, though. Good question!   [End]
        • Re: Day 7: problems   hudson   11y

I use an herbal laxative tea called ĒSmooth MoveĒ- ... You can get it at any health food store. ... No cramps. You might want to try that one... ... ... Iím also taking 3 shakes daily- doing the SWF in the AM, and tea at night. ... ... I am on Day 7- ... ... everythingís moving up and OUT! ... I feel great. Tons of energy. And finally, experienced that wonderful ĒeuphoricĒ feeling last night- Couldnít stop smiling. ... ... Happy cleansing! ... P.S. Rowan- if youíre reading- ... try the shakes!!!   [End]
          • I use an herbal laxative tea called ĒSmooth MoveĒ- ... You ...   RowanMorrison   11y

Hmm...Well, maybe I will. You are definitely helping me to think seriously about it. Thanks for the update!   [End]
            • Hi, ... I too have experienced feeling very cold. Iíve eve...   tbg   11y

Hi, ... I too have experienced feeling very cold. Iíve even cranked the heat up to around 73 at times just to feel warmer. I think in part it is the toxins on the move. Thatís my guess. It does seem to help to warm the water for the lemonade. ... ... Iím on day 7 now. Feeling pretty good. I feel a lot of rumbling in my intestines. Iíve been taking four p and b shakes. The swf seems to work well, but it only seems to make me go about three times. that is fine, but in a way I feel like some is still waiting to pass on. ... ... Iím surprised this is already day 7. Cheers, tbg   [End]
          • Iím so glad this question came up! Iíve done the MC before ...   billyzoom   11y

Iím so glad this question came up! Iíve done the MC before and Iím going to start again after new yearís eve. Currently Iím doing BP shakes. I had wanted to know if I could (or even should) do the Smooth Move Lax tea at night and SWF in the morn BUT also do the BP shakes too? So Hudson, you said you still do the tea and the SWF but you also do 3 shakes a day? When do you do the shakes? What time? How soon after morning SWF and how soon before the evening lax tea? ... ... Thanks a bunch! ... ...   [End]
            • Yep, a lot of people do the bp shakes with the fast - itís ...   joanne   11y

Yep, a lot of people do the bp shakes with the fast - itís part of The Ultimate Cleanse. You can read more about it via these links (scroll down to where it says The Ultimate Fast. Iím not sure if hudson is still posting here so I thought Iíd jump in and answer your question just in case. The actual Ultimate Cleanse also calls for a parasite cleanse to be done at the same time, which of course you donít have to do, but you can learn about the timing and whatnot.   [End]
              • Yep, a lot of people do the bp shakes with the fast - itís ...   billyzoom   11y

Yep, a lot of people do the bp shakes with the fast - itís part of The Ultimate Cleanse. You can read more about it via these links (scroll down to where it says The Ultimate Fast. Iím not sure if hudson is still posting here so I thought Iíd jump in and answer your question just in case. The actual Ultimate Cleanse also calls for a parasite cleanse to be done at the same time, which of course you donít have to do, but you can learn about the timing and whatnot.   [End]
      • Re: Day 7: problems loved the way you clarified the probl...   xcollins   10y
      • Re: Day 7: problems loved the way you clarified the probl...   xcollins   10y
  • still confused   tf4543   11y

Iím on day three of the mc. no real pains, yet no real results. do i need to do more than just the mc? i plan on the liver flush at the end. any other suggestions? thanks for your help.   [End]
    • This is Day 3 for me too and Iím having the same problem.I ...   butterbow   11y

This is Day 3 for me too and Iím having the same problem.I donít know whatís going on but if you find anything out please let me know.Are you doing the SWF in the mornings and laxative tea in the evening?Thatís supposed to help. But honestly it isnít working for me.Sorry I canít help you but donít give up.This is a great site and someone will help us. ... ME:)   [End]
      • can you both explain what you mean by no results? What were...   shelleycat   11y

can you both explain what you mean by no results? What were you expecting that is not happening? ... ... A 3 day fast will help the body rest and cleanse, but you wonít feel much except for hunger in those first three days! :) Some people get really energized, some people get really really tired, weíre all different and coming at this from different degrees of ill-health.   [End]
        • No results to me means no BMs.Iím actually not very hungry....   butterbow   11y

No results to me means no BMs.Iím actually not very hungry.Iím not noticing junk coming out..nothing.Zip..Nada.Iím drinking the tea and I even did the SWF(output was less then input though)If you can help me that would be great because I donít want to quit.Iím drinking lots of water,no herbal teas except the lax.What do you think?Am I just mutated?:) ... ME:)   [End]
          • ahh... gotcha. ... ... I wouldnít worry. It could be that...   shelleycat   11y

ahh... gotcha. ... ... I wouldnít worry. It could be that you didnít eat much fiber before you began the fast. It takes awhile - and usually required P&B shakes - to lose the impacted stuff. Remember to take breaks from the laxative tea - you should only take it 7 days in a row, then take a break, before you begin again. You can take non-laxative de-tox tea safely for awhile. ... ... I forget, are you doing enemas? For a successful cleanse, you must make sure to take out any toxins ASAP. This doesnít necessarily mean an actual BM, sometimes the toxins are bile, yellow liquidy-type stuff, that can ...   [retrieve this message]
            • ahh... gotcha. ... ... I wouldnít worry. It could be that...   butterbow   11y

Thanks Shelleycat! ... You are absolutely super!!!!Iíll just keep on keepin on. ... ME:)   [End]
            • MC book says no enemas   RowanMorrison   11y

Shelleycat, ... ... Please donít take this the wrong way, but are you following the MC as it was written by Burroughs, or some other cleanse? I have noticed that many of your posts directly contradict the directions of the Burroughs Master Cleanse. (i.e. adding juices, enemas, etc.) ... ... Iím just curious if there is something else out there that you are referring to (?) ... ... Thanks!   [End]
              • Iím following what I know about cleanses, which Iíve studie...   shelleycat   11y

Iím following what I know about cleanses, which Iíve studied a LOT. ... ... If you read the documentation here, it even says that the person who did the MC feels that juice fasts are more effective - you just have to know more - and that the ULtimate cleanse is a combination MC and P&B shakes, plus that itís important to get the toxins OUT of the body as soon as possible. All very true. Veggie broths, veggie juices, enemas, etc., are all valid ways of getting the toxins out before they make you even sicker as they transfer from your fat cells to your actual blood stream and major organs. ... ... To ...   [retrieve this message]
                • P.S.   shelleycat   11y

It is true, however, that you shouldnít combine enemas with laxatives - you should do one or the other - I just donít see the point in taking laxatives when thereís no bulk going thru the alimentary canal. Thereís no logic to that. Why stress the body, force it to do more peristaltic action, when you arenít supplementing with fiber? Just the lemonade and laxatives alone arenít going to take down impactions, so these poor people are wondering why theyíre not moving stools or anything. And they wonít, because it is very comfortably adhering to the walls of their colon, and it will take fiber ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • My concern is that many people come here - the Master Clean...   RowanMorrison   11y

Do you have a medical degree? you seem to know a lot about the body! :)   [End]
                    • well, considering that MDís only get 4 classroom hours on n...   shelleycat   11y

well, considering that MDís only get 4 classroom hours on nutrition I think I should get an honorary degree for the classes and books and mentors Iíve had LOL! I grew up in a medical family and rebelled just enough to find out about ĒalternativeĒ (I wish it wasnít called that but oh well) healing modalities. Iíve studied and gone to practitioners in Chinese medicine, Ayurvedic, chiropractic, macrobiotic, juicing, Yoga, herbs, bowel cleansing, and taken regular classes in chemistry of nutrtion, things like that. So far itís only been my avocation, but Iím debating whether to go to nursing s ...   [retrieve this message]
                • But this is the Master Cleanse forum...   RowanMorrison   11y

My concern is that many people come here - the Master Cleanse forum - to learn about the Master Cleanse and to get support during it. Not to learn more about juice fasts. There is a separate forum for that. ... ... You have your opinion, which is fine. I just wonder why you choose to be here - the Master Cleanse forum - when apparently you donít agree with what is in the Master Cleanse. For example, you state that Ēno responsible, knowledgeable person, would recommend a pure MC to a complete and utter novice.Ē Burroughs actually does just that in his book. ... ... I did my first MC in Augu ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Hi Rowan! ... ... Youíre absolutely right, Iím a bit off t...   shelleycat   11y

Hi Rowan! ... ... Youíre absolutely right, Iím a bit off topic. I just donít see any other active forums about fasting, plus the questions people are asking have an intent that is at odds with the MC, so I try to help them reach their goals. I havenít heard of anyone, for instance, getting mucous out of their colon by using nothing but the MC. ... ... Hereís a link to the documentation on one personís experience with the MC wherein they say that juice fasts and adding P&B shakes are more effective: ... ... http://www.curezone.com/cleanse/bowel/master_cleanse.asp ... ... Iím SO glad to hear that you did fine ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • What is your recommendation?   jana   11y

Hi Shelleycat! ... ... I did the MC last month for 15 days (my first time ever), and had pretty easy time with it, generally, but overall felt, like I should get some ĒbiggerĒ benefits. It didnít really have some major long lasting effects (like decrease in indigestion problems, increase in energy, etc.) ... ... I donít ĒdoĒ doctors, either, I go ocasionally to chiropractors, and the one Iím using now just told me, that my colon is still quite out of whack (illio-cecco valve being one thing not working properly), and I have bacteria in my guts (specifically in uterus). (He uses mostly kinesiology). ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Hiya Jana! ... Lucky you to have found a chiro who does kin...   shelleycat   11y

Hiya Jana! ... Lucky you to have found a chiro who does kinesiology! Thatís so great! :) ... ... Read all the info on the bowel cleanse here. Itís all good. ... ... My personal recís are these: ... ... Get an enema bucket setup. The cost savings over colonics and the benefits are well worth the investment. You can order one via the internet, hereís a great link to various sites that sell them. I got mine from Health and Yoga in India for only 30 bucks plus shipping! :) I got it to replace a setup I had that was made out of plastic. ... ... http://www.enemaloversguide.com/equip.shtml ... ... 1. Do at least ONE coff ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Thanks for all the info...   jana   11y

... it is almost overwhelming...(and itís a good thing :-) ... Will put it all into use sooner or later, right now I need to ... 1. get rid of some nasty chest cold, that has been lingering for several days and ... 2. have some metal yanked out of my teeth first. Unbeknownst to me, I still had some amalgams on the inside of my upper front teeth, although I was sure, that I made it clear to my dentist, that I want no metal in my mouth LONG time ago. So right now I am dealing with some major anger and trust issues, etc.... AND still, thanks again, all suggestions are duly noted and will be used.   [retrieve this message]
                    • Re: But this is the Master Cleanse forum...   RowanMorrison   11y

Ē so ... guess you canít know for sure until you actually do it. :)Ē ... ... Yes - and that is my point. I saw a post from you where you said no one should go for more than three days on their first fast. Huh? Maybe that worked for you, but maybe other people can only go for one day, or still others can go for 40. ... ... I think it is great that you are sharing your experience, and I find your posts interesting. But because this is the MC forum, I think it is important to include information about the MC when possible. For example, when someone asks the question, ĒAre enemas okay?Ē an answe ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • I can totally understand where youíre coming from and Iíll ...   shelleycat   11y

I can totally understand where youíre coming from and Iíll try to keep your suggestions in mind. I guess Iíll be more specific and say according to Burroughs, donít (re: enemas), BUT itís okay to adapt it to your own needs, such as foregoing the laxatives and doing enemas to help with feeling stronger rather than feeling sick from the healing crisis reactions that many people face. :) Thatís my way, take the best of everything and try to apply it to the individual. And ultimately, weíre here to heal, not to be dogmatic! :)   [End]
                        • yes, I agree with you about adapting to your own needs, and...   RowanMorrison   11y

yes, I agree with you about adapting to your own needs, and your point about being dogmatic is well taken. ... ... There are things that Burroughs writes that I donít agree with, but I donít think they are wrong for other people to try. Ditto with anything else. ... ... ... ...   [End]
                          • Well, I am glad we have that one settled...   jana   11y

Hi Rowan, I was beginning to feel after your previous post like you need to chill a bit, and not take things so seriously, so Iím glad you posted this message. ... ... I also love the whole MC idea and the book, AND I feel there are things good olí Stanley had personal issues with that had nothing to do with ĒrealityĒ. ... Such as his personal opinion about honey or some issues with colonics. The way he talks about colonics would make you think itís hazardous to your health, and donít you dare to do colonics while you are on MC. Well, guess what, I did them twice while fasting, and while they did ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Specifically colon mucous cleanse   jana   11y

Just to add to my last message, I also had about 9 colonics done in past two months, but seems like colon is still not quite happy. So how would you suggest getting mucus out of colon (I am blood A type and have had problem with overproduction of mucus by my body for a long time).   [End]
                      • Ah... the coffe enemas will help with that. Iím not a huge ...   shelleycat   11y

Ah... the coffe enemas will help with that. Iím not a huge fan of colonics because people forget to massage (very important) or add anything to the water. ... ... Type A blood type means which - be vegetarian? eat a lot of different things? Blood typing is a good general guide but we are still individuals! :) I would definitely cut out all dairy and switch to rice milk (soy products are controversial, may not be great for you) if mucus is a problem. ... ... In Ayurvedic medicine, we would call your body type KAPHA. This is cold and moist. Iím VATA, cold and dry. You need a heating, astringent diet. ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: still confused   tf4543   11y

Nothing really coming out in my bm. Tomorrowís another day. How long does the detox tea take to Ēkick inĒ? iíve got to work tomorrow. Thanks.   [End]
  • There is chalk in my mouth!   butterbow   11y

Day 3...I did the SWF this morning(that was pleasant:))Still very minimal elimination.I donít get it.And I have a chalky taste in my mouth.Is this going to work for me? I would hate to go through all this and have it be for nothing.Does anyone have any advice for me? Thanks! ... ME:)   [End]
  • Day 9 - still pluggin along!   sjnelson   11y

Good morning! Today is Day 9 for me. One more day to go. Iím really starting to feel a little week to be honest. I find it difficult to climb the steps without getting fatigued. Still no ĒeuphoricĒ feeling I hear some talk about. The only other complaint and perhaps I need to pay closer attention to this, is that Iím getting weird heart paplitations. I sometimes get them if I drink too much caffeine or Iím under stress but Iíve been getting a few each day for the last two days. Glad the fast is almost over. I stepped on the scale this morning and Iíve dropped 9 lbs. Will probably ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I need help with the MC   athena1   11y

I get so weak at the end of the first week. What do you suggest I nibble on?   [End]
    • no nibbling   Wrenn   11y

increase the syrup per drink til youstave it off.. ... nibbling will cause possibly cramps etc anyhow besides making your body try to digest food when it is in detox mode flushing/ ... if yu o realy are that hungry then i suggest youstart intaking fresh sqeezed oj for a day and then a light brothe ... in evening perhaps... then teh following day got o soft foods see recipe. ... www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/7244/master_cleanse.html ... ... Ami B.   [End]
  • Schulze Products - Wholesale Orders + Other Discounts   Tophat   11y

O.K. More orders in ...Itís an ongoing thing. Hereís how it works! I have extra product from wholesale orders Iíve made and do on a continual basis, if anyone is interested. This is my ĒLet you KnowĒ once again post. ... ... The only items Schulze offers for wholesale are: SuperFood, Formulas #1 and #2 and Echinacea+. Plus shipping, no tax. The discount is almost $40%, not quite. Let me know if you are interested via email cvoss@texas.net I think itís obvious Iím NOT in it for the money but it is a way for all of us to get product, that we already buy... CHEAPER! I will continue to do this as ...   [retrieve this message]
  • TOOTHLESS AND FASTING?   lilpolock   11y

THIS IS FOR ANYONE OUT THERE. TOMMORROW I GET ALL MY ... UPPER TEETH PULLED AND A DENTURE PUT IN. DONT THINK I WILL BE WANTING TO EAT MUCH, SO THOUGHT MAYBE ID FAST. ANY REASON WHY NOT? MARJ   [End]
    • No reason not to, and in fact, when undergoing major stress...   Shelleycat   11y

No reason not to, and in fact, when undergoing major stress and blood loss, fasting is one of the best ways to not stress your body further. Just be sure to drink TONS of water and keep up your blood sugar with maple syrup or whatever works best for you. ... ... And as always, before any kind of operation/bleeding, avoid aspirin, ginseng, anything that thins the blood and slows clotting or compromises the immune system such as refined sugar.   [End]
      • Thanks for the response and advice Shelley. Im sitting here...   lilpolock   11y

Thanks for the response and advice Shelley. Im sitting here feeling more uncomfortable by the minute.Had 9 teeth ... extracted. Five had silver fillings and two of those were ... crumbling. Hope that getting those fillings and bad teeth out will make me feel better. Now if I can just convince myself I FEEL NO PAIN I ll be fine. Marj   [End]
        • best tea for pain   R shelleycat   11y

If youíre up to it, get to the health food store and get some loose tea of the following: ... ... Licorice (for flavor and sweetening, also has tonic properties) ... Valerian (great for pain) ... Hopps (pain and relaxant) ... ... If you canít find hopps, switch to chamomile. ... ... Equal parts of each. Make a quart and drink it all day - you will be relaxed and feel no pain, I guarantee it!   [End]
  • CAUTION: CAYENNE PEPPER REALLY BURNS THE EYES!   RowanMorrison   11y

So you ask, how did I manage to get cayenne pepper in my eye? Well, I decided to bring my lemonade drink and cayenne pepper separated to work, and add the pepper tio my drink at my desk. Because I canít be bothered with measuring spoons at my desk, I just added a pinch of pepper with my fingers. At some point after adding a pinch or two, I happened to touch or rub my eye, and WOW!!!! What pain!!!! I was blinded for a few minutes. ... ... Anyway, most people are probably not as stupid about this kind of stuff as I am, but just in case.... :)   [End]
  • I WANNA POOOOOOP!!!!What's going on?   butterbow   11y

Day 2 for me and itís evening and I have not had one BM today. I KNOW I have junk to clean out why is it not coming out?I had the tea last night and this morning...I donít get it.Can someone help me?Thanks!!! ... ME:)   [End]
  • master cleanse buddy(ies)   Rosari   11y

Hi. I am completing my first day of the master cleanse and am feeling pretty good (although i had to take 2 excedrin earlier for a headache - no tolerance at all for pain). Anyway i was wondering if there were others out there starting the cleanse as well to kind of encourage/motivate/help one another. If so, I would love to email about other peopleís experiences and tips. Thanks. ... Ros   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... Today is my first day too. Not so bad so f...   teeltee   11y

Hello, ... ... Today is my first day too. Not so bad so far. I did the lax tea last night and this morning... hoping to make enough time to do the salt water flush tomorrow. ... Is this your first time doing the master cleanse? ... ... -Tracy   [End]
      • Hi Tracy. I did the Master Cleanse a couple of months ago ...   Rosari   11y

Hi Tracy. I did the Master Cleanse a couple of months ago but only lasted 3 days. My goal is 10 days....but i am not sure i can last that long. Have you done the cleanse before? What kind of results did you see? ... Ros   [End]
        • Iíve done it numerous times... but I hate to admit itís bee...   teeltee   11y

Iíve done it numerous times... but I hate to admit itís been at least 3 years since my last one. ... I used to do it with a few friends. I found that support very helpful. Which is one reason I am so glad to have found this forum. ... My previous experience with the fast left me feeling great. The first 3 days were hardest, but around the 4th or 5th day I experienced a natural high - just this boost of good energy. ... I did the fast 2x a year for a period of 3 years... Itís been a while, so Iím almost a newbie again. ... How is it going for you?   [End]
          • Well no headache since the 2 excedrin i took earlier , so i...   Rosari   11y

Well no headache since the 2 excedrin i took earlier , so itís going well. I donít like the tast too much of the lemonade either w/lemons or limes so i am not drinking as much of the lemonade as i should. Does this reall matter? I donít feel hungry. I want to cleanse my body, but i must be honest that i want to shed some pounds too. My eating has been terrible lately and i need to loose 15 pounds approximately. In the past, how much weight have you lost? I look forward to experiencing that boost in energy you are talking about. How is your first day going so far? ... Ros   [End]
            • Are you putting to much cayenne or not enough maple? I find...   teeltee   11y

Are you putting to much cayenne or not enough maple? I find thatthe taste is not that bad... And I do think it is an important part of the fast. I was just re-reading the MC Book... It says that you should drink between 6 to 12 ten ounce glasses a day. If you are having at least that much, I suppose I wouldnít worry. ... Iím hoping to lose some weight as well. In the past, doing the fast 2x a year was great for helping me maintain my weight without too much problem. I think that I lost between 6 - 10 pounds in the past. But at that time I wasnít ĒoverwieghtĒ like I am now. Iím close to 15lbs ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Hi, ... This is day 1 for me too. I am feeling fine just t...   bjmchomes2000   11y

Hi, ... This is day 1 for me too. I am feeling fine just the urge to have food in my mouth. I feel like a baby being weaned from the bottle. I know itís good for me, but it has taken all I had to keep driving past those fast food restaurants while making excuses that I will start after the holidays since I want to eat. But I eventually let myself know and the DEVIL that Iím worth this. I know it has taken all my life to learn to eat the way I was eating and it will take time learning to eat the correct way. So hopefully, we can keep in touch and cheer each other on! ... ...   [End]
  • Protein Supplements   #11697   11y

Is it acceptable to take protein supplements while doing the cleanse? ... ...   [End]
    • NO no no. It destroys the entire purpose of the Master Clea...   shelleycat   11y

NO no no. It destroys the entire purpose of the Master Cleanse, which is to give the body a break, let it hibernate, get clean, and REST. Donít worry, the hypothalamus can create proteins as necessary. You may lose a tiny bit of muscle mass but itís quickly rebuilt.   [End]
  • Should I pre-fast before the MC??   neonnymph   11y

Hi, ... ... Iíve read alot about the post-fast instructions, but Burroughís book doesnít really mention a pre-fast. Is this neccessary?? ... ... Can I really eat a cheeseburger and have a few cocktails the day before the MC?? ... ... thanks!   [End]
    • You donít have to fast before the fast - thatís like cleani...   joanne   11y

You donít have to fast before the fast - thatís like cleaning the house before the housekeeper comes! (not that I would know anything about that personally ;) ... ... You can eat normally right up to the day you start the cleanse. I noticed that you mentioned cocktails. I donít think it would be a good idea to start the mc with a hangover or by feeling cruddy, and drinking a lot the day before is just giving your body more things to detox from. But thatís up to you - just know that you donít have to do any pre-fasting. All you have to do beforehand is make sure youíre stocked up on mc provisions!   [retrieve this message]
    • Some fasting experts suggest that a few days of lighter, cl...   hopinso   11y

Some fasting experts suggest that a few days of lighter, cleaner eating will make the fast go easier. It is especially important to try and withdraw from large intakes of caffine and sugar before beginning any fast. Both of these substances can cause withdrawal symptoms including excruciating migraine-type headaches when suddenly witheld from the diet. ... Having said all that, I have a bad tendency to eat everything in sight before beginning a fast, Iím not proud of it, but I do. I donít know about alcohol use before fasting. I donít drink, but Iíve heard hangovers can be pretty nasty. If y ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I agree with Hopinso.   shelleycat   11y

I often do a semi-fast of only eating whole grains, apples, and certain veggies, before a fast. I do everythign I can go cleanse, such as P&B shakes, enemas, de-tox tea and herbs. That way I know that Iím getting the most benefit, bang for the buck, for all the misery of foregoing absolutely everything. It assures me that all the toxins in my stomach are burned away and my body goes into ĒrestĒ mode faster, which is what you want from the MC. The MC is mostly a vacation for your cells. If I went straight into an MC I wouldnít succeed. Too many headaches and other healing crisis pain.   [End]
      • Everybody is different   RowanMorrison   11y

I too am more of the Ēpig outĒ variety before my MC. Yep, it probably makes it go harder. But it also strengthens my resolve to keep going - I think to myself something like, remember, you had half a pan of rice krispies bars the day before the fast - you HAVE to clean out your body! :) ... ... I overcame my addiction to caffeine thanks to my first MC, so at least during this one I didnít have the horrendous caffeine withdrawal headaches, and I must say it was a HECK of a lot easier. ... ... Good Luck!   [End]
        • oh man those caffeine headaches are the WORST! When I was w...   shelleycat   11y

oh man those caffeine headaches are the WORST! When I was working over in europe I started drinking coffee for the first time in my life. You wouldnít believe how good the coffee is over there! SOOOO good. Drank it every day knowing Iíd have a hell of a time with jet lag and caffeine withdrawal when I got home, but it was WORTH it I tells yaí! LOL!   [End]
  • confused about cleansings????????   r_bear01   11y

I just ordered clarkia and iím confused if i should use a seperate bowel cleanse with it or not. I am a complete novice when it comes to this stuff. please sent advice and what i should do on my first cleanse. i am of normal health and itís my first so i donít want to do anything too extreme.   [End]
    • Hi there! ... ... So - youíre starting to cleanse! Excelle...   Tracey   11y

Hi there! ... ... So - youíre starting to cleanse! Excellent. ... ... Youíve got your Clarkia parasite cleanse - so why donít you start with that? Because most bowel cleanses AND Parasite cleanses need to be taken on a completely empty stomach it makes it difficult to do them both at the same time unless youíre doing a MasterCleanse fast (stomach is empty all day!). ... ... So, unless youíre interested in Fasting (see link below for more information) Iíd suggest you do your Parasite cleanse first for 1 to 2 weeks - then interrupt it with a Liver Flush (see link below) - because the two really go well tog ...   [retrieve this message]
  • breath   mc rookie   11y

hi again- ... the lemonade doesnít exactly make for fresh breath and the after-taste isnít so great, either. can i chew gum or mints or do i have to brush my teeth after each glass? any suggestions??   [End]
  • Question about laxative tea   VLM123   11y

Hello, everyone! ... ... Iíve done the MC once in June for 10 days and lost 18 pounds. Iíve started the MC again last Monday, and have lost 22 pounds so far! YEAH! I intend to do it until December 15th. Iím still getting hungry, but after I drink the ĒlemonadeĒ, the hunger abates. I am missing food terribly, though. ... ... Question: ... ... Am I supposed to drink the laxative tea once or twice a day? I read a couple of articles that suggest drinking the tea twice a day instead of once at night. Iíve been drinking it at night, and getting good results in the morning. Do I necessarily need to drin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, everyone! ... ... Iíve done the MC once in June for...   joanne   11y

Youíve lost 22 lbs since last Monday ??? Holy cow. How are you feeling? Thatís amazing, and wonderful, too! ...   [End]
      • Thx, Joanne. ... ... Actually, Iím feeling great! A littl...   vlm123   11y

Thx, Joanne. ... ... Actually, Iím feeling great! A little scared at losing 22 pounds so quickly, but Iím thinking that most of that is water weight and whatever ĒjunkĒ the cleanse had to move out. I think my losses are slowing down now, though. I lost 2.5 pounds more this morning. :) I really wasnít intending to lose so much weight so fast, but I guess the cleanse is doing what itís supposed to do! :) ... ... Iíve been doing the SWF in the morning and the tea at night, so I think Iíll just continue doing so.   [End]
    • www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/7244/master_cleanse.com .....   Wrenn   11y

www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/7244/master_cleanse.com ... at bottom is teh full recipe and alterantives. ... i myself on the mcs i ahve done.. did the lax tea bit in the pm and in the am.. btw that way youalso do not need to waitan dhour and 1/2 befor e 1st morning emonaide.. ... i had full flush effects and as slow as i am gettign around/ ... i had enuff warnign to get to b room without accidetn.. ... also ihad edema so i felt it better for me to avoid the swf. ... everything worke dout fine/ like i said i stillhad the full flush *butt pee * stuff but i think it was maybe less forceful than soem of t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You can use Agave. It has the lowest gylcemic index. Maple ...   dizzgrl   11y

I canít do the tea night and morning. Just nighttime. other wise I am to uncomfortable all day long with craps and cramps.   [End]
    • Hi! ... ... The MC book says to take the lax tea at night....   teeltee   11y

Hi! ... ... The MC book says to take the lax tea at night... and to take it again in the morning on days when you may not be able to do the SWF. ... ... Congrats on the weight loss - Iím starting my first day today and I am now even more motivated! ... ...   [End]
  • DAY 1...just saying Hi   butterbow   11y

Day 1 is gone.I feel tired but okay.No headache like last time,but the no energy is the same.Itís harder this time to make meals for my family,but I want to be clean&healthy right?Itís not actually unbearable to cook,just more tempting somehow.One day at a time(sweet Jesus)right? Thatís how I got through last time(till day 6 anyway)I didnít take the Herbal Fiberblend after all(too leary of the artificial flavor in it)But I have till day 3 to figure out what Iím going to do. If Joanne reads this Iíd like to Know the name of the ĒpoppingĒ stuff you took to clean out your system. Thanks for l ...   [retrieve this message]
  • just need support   loveme   11y

Iím am now on day 2. Today was pretty tough. Having to cook for the family is horrible. I know I can do this. I just have to believe. Does anyone use this to lose weight? How did Robin from the Howard Stern show use this to lose weight? ... Thanks   [End]
    • hi loveme, iím on day three and feel your pain about cookin...   perzell   11y

hi loveme, iím on day three and feel your pain about cooking dinner. the weight thing i think just works if you exersize a little while doing the cleanse. i mean you have to lose something b/c you have such and low cal diet and no fat. you know? but i wouldnít use it to loose more than 10-15 pounds. i donít think that would work. i donít know. iím just here to support you. how long are you planning on doing this? i am doing the 10 days. the food thing is all in your head (or thats what everyone tells me). i do miss chewing though-strange. good luck and keep posted---linzi   [End]
      • thanks perzell. i need all support i can get. i am planni...   loveme   11y

thanks perzell. i need all support i can get. i am planning to this for 10 days only. the salt water is killing me. i donít know if i can do the salt water in the morning any more. boy does go right through you. i try to take it 2 hours before i leave the house for work. i can hardly work out it really goes through you. ... ... thanks for the support... almost done with day 3. ... ... how is your day 4 going?   [End]
    • Order take out! LOL! you poor thing, having to cook while y...   shelleycat   11y

Order take out! LOL! you poor thing, having to cook while you cleanse. At least it can be nice to smell nice smells.. itís also a good opportunity to cook what you donít like that they like. ... ... Actually, a cleanse should not make you lose a lot of weight. Since youíre resting your body, your metabolic rate lowers remarkably. Itís like a bear hibernating in winter. They live off their fat for MONTHS and youíre only fasting for 10 days! ... ... If you really want to lose weight, follow your fast wtih a liver flush. That will cleanse the liver so that it is better able to metabolize fat, and the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hang in there Loveme, youíll do fine.I started today,and it...   butterbow   11y

Hang in there Loveme, youíll do fine.I started today,and it was hard to cook supper(who knew that lasagna could turn a perfectly sane person into a madwoman!:))Just take it one day at a time.I find if I think about it in terms of not being able to eat until the 20th then Iím a mess and I panic and I want to quit immediately.But if I donít think beyond this day(tomorrow can take care of itself) then itís okay and easier.As to losing weight I read somewhere that if you cut your syrup in half after the third day then it should happen for you.I donít know if this is true though because Iím not ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... I heard about the cleanse from Robin Quivers t...   RowanMorrison   11y

Hi, ... ... I heard about the cleanse from Robin Quivers too. My understanding is that although she lost weight on the MC, she drastically changed her eating habits after her MC, and that is why she lost (and kept off) so much weight. I read somewhere that she only eats about one meal a day. ... ... The MC is more of a means to jumpstart to good health than it is to lose weight. ... ... Good luck to you!   [End]
  • days are long and soooo hungry   perzell   11y

on day three, was hungry all day today, but stayed tough and strong. until- i had to cook dinner for man and somehow a piece of pasta and chicken went in my mouth--had to make sure it was done you know-- i didnít even think about it. now feel guilty. i have no detox ĒsymtomsĒ, the headaches, weakness, cold, hot, sniffles. kind of wish i had something so it would prove me it was working. just want to stop and eat thanksgiving dinner all over again without the guests. just frustrated   [End]
    • Wow - day three and nothing different than being hungry? M...   RowanMorrison   11y

Wow - day three and nothing different than being hungry? Maybe your detox symptoms will come later in the cleanse? ... ... I am just the opposite. I have flulike symptoms the first three days, and no hunger.   [End]
    • Perzell, ... ... Are you drinking enough lemonade?? There ...   Tracey   11y

Perzell, ... ... Are you drinking enough lemonade?? There is no reason whatsoever to by PHysically hungry. Are you just psychologically hungry? ... ... When you have a hunger pang simply take some swigs of your lemonade. I do my lemonade a litre at a time in a glass bottle...that way I always have some on hand. The lemonade takes the hunger pangs away immediately. Donít get hungry - thatís not helpful...you donít want your body to go into starvation mode. Keep filling up on lemonade. And drink warm water too...the more fluids the better in order to flush out the toxins. ... ... Youíre lucky you donít hav ...   [retrieve this message]
      • i know the hunger is all in my head. i think iím getting en...   perzell   11y

i know the hunger is all in my head. i think iím getting enough lemonade- 9 or 10 glasses a day-- that should be enough. iíve had no success with the swf. i drink in am on empty stomach and the have like one medium bm after anhour or so. doing tea at night too. maybe not enough salt still? maybe not emough lemon in the ade? i donít have an actual tablespoon but a tablespoon from silverware set. i use two of those. please help- any ideas are great-- ... ... thanks-- ... ... ps. i forgot-- the back of my front teeth have this grainy feeling, kind of like i havenít brushed in a while (which i have. i ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Perzell, ... ... Unfortunately I canít help you with the S...   Tracey   11y

Perzell, ... ... Unfortunately I canít help you with the SWF measurements - Iíve tried it twice and nothing came out....waaaah. Maybe someone else can pop in here and help out. ... ... As for the grainy tooth thing - do your teeth still feel like that after youíve brushed them? ... ... MCers should always have a water/baking soda mix nearby to swish their mouths out with a few times a day. It alkalizes the mouth and will protect against getting ísensitiveí teeth. Might help you too! ... ... Yup, sounds like you have psychological hunger. Maybe you should click íRí throughout the Fasting Archives and read some ...   [retrieve this message]
        • not a tablespoon...   joanne   11y

You need a teaspoon to measure - it has to be pretty accurate. Thatís probably why youíre not having any luck with it, perzell. Itís 2 teaspoons in one quart of water. Give it another try - it makes you feel really cleansed, and light afterwards. ... ... Good luck!   [End]
          • You need a teaspoon to measure - it has to be pretty accura...   perzell   11y

the tablespoon thing was about the lemonade not the salt. sorry i wasnít clear. another question: should i be exersizing? thanks   [End]
            • exercise   joanne   11y

Some people do. I always thought that it was a good idea to let as much energy go to the detox and cleansing process as possible, so I just went for good walks, or did some light work on the treadmill, but that was about it. I did do free weights a few times but always regretted expending all of that energy. I know that with water fasts, exercsing is often frowned upon, so I tried to model that aspect of the mc after that. ... ... As you can see, perzell, basically Iím a lazy a** and can talk myself out of exercise at any given time! ...   [End]
        • Re: days are long and soooo hungry   shelleycat   11y

you need about 1 tsp of sea salt per quart. ... ... Your teeth could be sensitive to the lemon juice, so rinse out your mouth with baking soda to neutralize the acids. ... ... The physical hunger should stop soon once your body goes into Ēhibernation.Ē ... ... Light exercise such as walking, dancing around the room and jumping on a trampoline is great. Go for it!   [End]
  • new to mc   tf4543   11y

I want to start the mc tomorrow, but am not quite sure how to go about it. Iíve read the website and gotten everything. Iím not sure about the timing of it all (swf, liver flush, etc.) Could someone walk me through it?   [End]
    • Welcome! Congrats on taking this step for yourself. I jus...   countrygirl_roni   11y

Welcome! Congrats on taking this step for yourself. I just started this afternoon. I will be doing 10 days of the MC, then I will do 2 days of fresh pressed organic apple juice and lemonade. Then the liver flush the evening of the 12 day. Many people have posted that they get their best results from a liver flush if they do it just after an MC. ... ... Timing is everything. If you are going to be eating a big feast for the holiday, you want to give your body a few days after the liver flush to re-acclimate to food. Otherwise, you may have major stomach/digestive distress. For me, it c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hiya! ... ... You might find some of the links below helpf...   Tracey   11y

Hiya! ... ... You might find some of the links below helpful in figuring out your Cleanse. ... ... Tracey Cleanse Options ...   [End]
  • Staring Master Cleanse   Rosari   11y

I did the master cleanse a couple of months ago only for 3 days. i had such a bad caffeine headache i caved. Do you think that i could have one tiny black coffee in the a.m. to ward off the headache? Also i just feel very unhealthy i am 15 pounds overweight and hope that this cleanse will jump start me to be healthier. I must admit i want to loose some weight too. How much weight can i loose while on the cleanse? Any succes stories or encouraging words would be much appreciated. Thanks. Have a good night. ... Ros   [End]
    • Hi Ros, Oh can I relate. My first MC was sheer hell the fi...   RowanMorrison   11y

Hi Ros, Oh can I relate. My first MC was sheer hell the first three days and mainly from the caffeine withdrawal, I believe now. I am on day 6 of my second MC, and it has not been nearly as bad. ... ... If you went three days last time, you were probably nearing the end of the toughest part! My worst symptoms were days 2 and 3, and a little day 4. Day 5 was great. ... ... My personal opinion is that if you drink a little caffeine while on the MC, you are just prolonging the agony. ... ... Good luck!!!   [End]
  • necessity of cayenne pepper   MC rookie   11y

hi- ... i have just started the master cleanser and am struggling with the cayenne pepper taste, even if i reduce the amount. i was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to use the lemonade without the cayenne or maybe add the cayenne to every other glass. also, how many glasses of lemonade do most people drink in one day? the book says 6 to 12 but thatís a pretty wide range. any help here would be greatly appreciated. ... thanks!   [End]
    • Hi rookie ... ... I usually just had the 6 glasses, somet...   joanne   11y

Hi rookie ... ... I usually just had the 6 glasses, sometimes 8...I donít think I ever had more than that. You can have extra plain water to drink, too, if you like. ... ... About the pepper - just my personal opinion, but I donít think it would be any big deal to lessen the amt, or have it with every other glass instead of every glass. There were days when I never had any at all - Iíd either forget to add it, or just not feel like having it. The cayenne supposedly has minerals in it that assist you during the cleanse, and it also is very effective at removing mucus, so you do want to have some   [retrieve this message]
  • MC -"ropes" advice...   hudson   11y

Iím on Day 4 of the MC- (I did it for 10 days about two years ago and felt great)- Iíve been reading about these Ēmucoid ropesĒ, and I must say, I am intrigued. I donít remember experiencing this last time, and I am wondering if the Bentonite Clay/ Psyllium Husk can be taken while doing the MC to aid in the passing of these ĒropesĒ... ... Does anyone know if this is advisable?   [End]
    • Yes, it sure can. Itís referred to as The Ultimate Cleanse ...   joanne   11y

Yes, it sure can. Itís referred to as The Ultimate Cleanse if you do the mc while also doing the bp shakes and a parasite cleanse at the same time. Or you can do just one of them, which in your case would be the b and the p. Hereís a very good post from the bowel cleanse forum that explains a lot about the bp shakes, which, unfortunately, donít actually taste much like shakes - at least not any shake Iíve ever tasted ;) But they do work, that much is certain.   [End]
    • I havenít heard of too many people (in fact, I donít rememb...   RowanMorrison   11y

I havenít heard of too many people (in fact, I donít remember even one, although I could be wrong) who pass ropes *without* the B&P shakes. I personally like to stick to Ēthe book,Ē so I havenít and wonít take the B&P shakes while on the MC. ... ... Congrats on day 4! I am on day 6 of my second MC.   [End]
      • Check out Joannís post. Apparently doing the two (or three...   hudson   11y

Check out Joannís post. Apparently doing the two (or three) together is called an Ultimate Fast/Cleanse... Iím going to try it. I figure, Iím already here, right???... ... Congrats on your 6th day!   [End]
        • Iíve considered it, but I have not heard any really positiv...   RowanMorrison   11y

Iíve considered it, but I have not heard any really positive testimonials about how people feel after eliminating the ropes. So, Iím not entirely sure that it is a good thing. It seems to be more of a Ēewww...that came outta me???Ē type thing. :) ... ... It reminds me of the old days when douching was a big thing for women - lots of women did it because they felt ĒcleanerĒ but in fact it was very detrimental to their health. ... ... I guess Iíd simply like to know more about exactly what the ropes are and hear from at least one person who has done them who feels that passing the ropes has had ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Based on what Iíve read, it seems like it could be a good t...   hudson   11y

Based on what Iíve read, it seems like it could be a good thing. I am very healthy and quite athletic. I eat well and exercise regually- but physically, I feel like I have plateaued. I do occassionally suffer from bloat &/or constipation, and Iím not quite sure if it is because of the food I am eating/combining- or if it has to do with a blockage within my own system. ... I figure Iíll give the shakes a whirl- (Just had my first one and gagged before I finished it) ... Iíll agree with you on the Ēyuck factorĒ, but personally, Iíd rather it(ropes) come out of me- than stay INSIDE me... ... Iíll ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hudson - B&P tip   Tracey   11y

Hudson - in case you havenít read this already...the B&Pís are more palatable if you mix them up really quickly with cold water (warm plumps it up faster). Iíve found that Flora brand whole husk psyllium doesnít turn into oatmeal quickly at all. ... ... Good luck! ... ... T   [End]
      • Re: MC -"ropes" advice...   westcoaster   11y

Could someone please tell me what Ēthe bookĒ is? I seen numerious books referenced in this forum and would like to know which one is most popular. I would like to do a ĒcompleteĒ cleanse and donít wish to experiment. Iím sure thereís a certain amount of personal preference when it comes to selecting a cleansing program. One of the more experienced forum members should post a review of all the cleansing programs based on popularity, duration, results, and approximate cost. This would be very helpful to new members like myself. ;o) ...   [End]
    • I went through a 16 oz bottle of bentonite and didnít get a...   sky   11y

I went through a 16 oz bottle of bentonite and didnít get any long Ēropes.Ē Just the bentonite coming out in a clayish state. Should I do another bottle do you think? Or maybe I donít have that much mucoid plaque? Iím assuming I do, but donít want to order another bottle since it didnít work the first time?   [End]
    • Iím on Day 4 of the MC- (I did it for 10 days about two yea...   sjnelson   11y

Hi there - Iím on day 7 and have also been doing the P&B shakes. I have passed a few ropes (day 5 & 6). i have also been doing the SWF, but I do them a night.   [End]
    • Hudson - B&P's and MC - I've done it and love it!   R Tracey   11y

Hi there! ... ... So I have to tell you that I did the MC with B&Pís back in November 2002 and again in January 2004. (and Iím actually on Day2 of the same thing right now!) ... ... I just SWEAR by this cleanse. The first time I added the parasite cleanse to it as well...and finished the whole thing off with my first liver flush (excellent!). ... ... My first MC with B&Pís lasted 9 days and my second only 6 days but those cleanses lasted me until about 2 months ago...meaning that I lost just the right amount of weight (my stomach flatted - after all those ROPES got outta there!) and my energy increased a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • HI Tracey, thanks for the great post. Did you do a MC prio...   RowanMorrison   11y

HI Tracey, thanks for the great post. Did you do a MC prior to November 2002 without the B&Pís?   [End]
        • Rowan   Tracey   11y

No, I had never done an MC before that - so I donít know the benefits of doing the MC the way Stanley outlined. Iím sure people derive great benefit from his way too, absolutely! I love the idea of the SWF but, itís just one of those things that I canít do, unfortunately! Itís weird how people react to certain things. (Iím fine with the Epsom salts, OO/GF drink and the B&Pís - no problem at all! But the SWF is impossible for me) ... ... Happy Cleansing, Rowan... ... ... T ... ...   [End]
          • I am on Day 4 of the MC. ... ... As this is my second time...   RowanMorrison   11y

Thanks. I already figured it out (my reading comprehension is not that great at times.) ... ... I would really like to try the B&P shakes but I have a weird feeling about them. Not sure why.   [End]
            • Rowan, ... ... Maybe your weird feelings about the B&Pís i...   Tracey   11y

Rowan, ... ... Maybe your weird feelings about the B&Pís is really a weird feeling about the Bentonite Clay? Some people DO feel strange about the clay. So, if that really is the case with you, too, then maybe some day you can try JUST the Psyllium with water drinks. You donít need the clay to get ropes. This has been proven many times. The Bentonite clay works more on a cellular level...it draws the toxins to it and then gets swept out by the psyllium. ... ... What is your experience doing the MC by the book? Energy? Any solids come out? ... ... T   [End]
              • THanks. I will look into that. ... ... I did have more en...   RowanMorrison   11y

THanks. I will look into that. ... ... I did have more energy during and after my MC, but no solids. ... ... Iím still unsure about passing the ropes at all. I know you said that your stomach flattened because all the ropes were gone, but I wonder if it may have been because of the overall cleansing and not just the ropes. Have you noticed anything different about your digestive process since you passed the ropes? E.g., faster, easier, etc. ? ... ... Thanks for the info!!!   [End]
                • Hi again, ... ... Well, my digestion has always been good ...   Tracey   11y

Hi again, ... ... Well, my digestion has always been good and my bmís were good prior to doing the cleanses too. But I guess what the cleanse (MC and B&Pís) did (amongst all the other points I made in the first post) was to make me not AWARE of my stomach and itís insides anymore. You know? These last two months Iíve just been aware of my stomach - it feels clogged or achey or something...it just doesnít feel írightí which should be that I donít think of it at all! ... ... I feel like the MC lemonade cleanses my organs and tissue on a cellular level...and gives my organs a break so energy can be di ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Never mind- I reread your post.   RowanMorrison   11y

Hi again, ... ... I reread your post, and your first MC was in November 2002, so I answered my own question - you had not done a MC without the B&Pís prior to doing one with the B&Pís. ... ... So....as Emily Litella used to say, ĒNever mind.Ē :) ... ... I would like to hear from someone who has done a MC without the B&Pís and one with the B&Pís and therefore can give an accurate picture of what can be ascribed to the B&Pís alone (other than the ĒEw - look what came out of me!Ē thing). ... ... ...   [End]
          • Tracy and Rowan   hudson   11y

First of all- Tracy, thank you so much for your informative post. All of them really. They are very insightful. ... ... This is my second MC. The first one that I did was about two years ago - for 10 days- lax tea every night, and SWF every morning. After the first day or so, nothing solid came out of me- although I must say, I did feel fantastic by the end. ... ... I am currently on Day 4 of the MC- and since reading many of the posts here at curezone- I have decided to give the B&P shakes a try. ... ... I should add that I did try the Bentonite by itself last year for a few days, and it was a h ...   [retrieve this message]
            • You shouldnít have gum, but you can swish with baking soda ...   RowanMorrison   11y

Hudson, I look forward to your comparison! Maybe it will inspire me to try the B&P shakes. Thanks!   [End]
              • MC w/ pb's VS. w/o   hudson   11y

Hey guys- ... ... Iím back with an update. ... Monday- Day 4- SWF in AM. ... had 1 p&B shake in the afternoon. ... (wanted to start out slooooooowly) ... ... Yesterday Day 5 ... felt great- leg cramps subsided- ... did not do the SWF as I had a BM in the middle of the night- ... Had 3 p & b shakes over the course of the day-( am, lunch,before bed) ... Lots of water, lemonade, warm lemonade- ... lax tea at night. ... ... ... Today- Day 6 ... p & b shake- first thing- ... mint tea en route to market ... NO BM ... sooooooooooo- SWF ... et voila!!! ... ROPES, people!! ... woo-hoo!(so weird that Iíve eaten nothing in days, except the lemonade, and yet.... ...   [retrieve this message]
                • almost forgot   hudson   11y

When I did the MC w/o the BP shakes- no ropes.. ... ... Personally, I would prefer if something solid came out of my bum -so, Iíll opt to do the cleanse with shakes! ... ... to each their own...   [End]
            • Hudson   Tracey   11y

Excellent! ... ... As with anything people have good and bad experiences with the B&Pís. Some people clog up really fast. So be sure to keep that warm water flowing (stay reeally hydrated) and donít go up to 5 a day right away. (I stayed at 3 to 4) Also - if you havenít had a BM in two days feel free to do the SWF...because you gotta keep the stuff moving out of you. ... ... With the b&pís it totally varies - some people start seeing results on Day3 or Day4 (like my boyfriend - he got out a rope along with his 1974 penny on Day4)...and with some people it takes months. So, letís hope youíre one of t ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ... I woke up this morning feeling GREAT. The pains Iíve h...   hudson   11y

... I woke up this morning feeling GREAT. The pains Iíve had (Days 2-4) in my legs and lower back were gone and I had tons of energy. I noticed last night the the aching increased when I laid down. Is that weird? ... ... I had one shake yesterday and the lax tea at bedtime- and I actually woke with some stomach cramping and had to Ēgo boomiesĒ (friend of mineís saying)at 3:30am. No rope, just awfully stinky. worst since I canít even remember. ... ... Iíve had two shakes today, one at 7am, and on at 2pm. Planning on having another before bed- ... Is there a better time to take the shake, if I am ha ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Hi Hudson! ... ... Glad to hear your aches are going away!...   Tracey   11y

Hi Hudson! ... ... Glad to hear your aches are going away! Right on. ... ... So...did you actually go diarrea? I think that should be avoided, really. If I were you Iíd take half the dosage of tea so you donít get cramps and flush all the b&p out of you. The brand of tea I took didnít give me cramps or diarrea - I just would have a regular bm each morning (ropes!). ... ... I took my last B&P last thing at night after my tea... ... ... So youíre taking regular MC (measured?) and youíre taking it warm? That is totally fine...But I have to say that I just drank all day long. 2 to 3 litres of Lemonade and 2 litre ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Hudson - B&P's and MC - I've done it and love it!   pniki   11y

hi tracy, i just read your msg and found it to be very informative. i am determined to start this mc as i write and am looking forward to getting past the first three days as i am reading here they seem to be the most difficult. i am excited about what will actually be taking place in my body over the next days and am hoping to have the determination i need to complete it. goodness knows i need it.. ... thanks again!   [End]
  • Salt Water cleanse   dizzgrl   11y

I am not sure about this salt water flush. I am on day 9 of the master cleanse now and day 3 of drinking the salt water in the mornings. Although it does seem to work, the scale went up(instead of down) and this morning I am bloated and retaining water. This is my 3rd time doing the master cleanse in the past year so I am not new at it. I only did the salt water a few times when I did the cleanse before. I take cascara at night time on a regulat basis and continue during the cleanse instead of the tea. I think I will not do the salt water anymore. Any thougts? Thanks! Dizzgrl   [End]
  • Day 7 for me!!!   sjnelson   11y

Good morning! Iím on day 7 WOOHOO!! NEVER thought Iíd make it this far. My first 4 days were very taxing. I had some really tough detox symptoms everywhere from bad headaches to aching back and really bad leg cramps. All that subsided onthe 5th day. Iím still experiencing some sinus pressure. Wondering when that might subside? Also - my tongue is still pretty coated. When might it start to get pink? Perhaps 10 days isnít long enought for me. My initial reason for doing the cleanse was to help clear up a rare skin condition Iíve struggled with for 3 years now - I havenít seem ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Good morning! Iím on day 7 WOOHOO!! NEVER thought Iíd ma...   sjnelson   11y

Good morning! Iím on day 7 WOOHOO!! NEVER thought Iíd make it this far. My first 4 days were very taxing. I had some really tough detox symptoms everywhere from bad headaches to aching back and really bad leg cramps. All that subsided onthe 5th day. Iím still experiencing some sinus pressure. Wondering when that might subside? Also - my tongue is still pretty coated. When might it start to get pink? Perhaps 10 days isnít long enought for me. My initial reason for doing the cleanse was to help clear up a rare skin condition Iíve struggled with for 3 years now - I havenít seem ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I canít believe iím jealous of the contents of someoneís to...   annronv   11y

I canít believe iím jealous of the contents of someoneís toilet. did you drink P&B shakes? tea? SWF? please deliver unto me your secrets. ... ... Iím on day 5 now...woke up feeling, quite frankly, like ass, but I perked up a bit after some lemonade. Now Iím feeling OK but I still want to eat everything, all the time.   [End]
      • I hear ya! Yes, I am doing the P&B shakes. I usually do t...   sjnelson   11y

I hear ya! Yes, I am doing the P&B shakes. I usually do them in the morning and after lunch, while I do the SWF at night - just so Iím home for them. And I completely understand about wanting to eat everything! I do too - even still. Last week was very rough. I had to pick up Brueggerís Bagels one morning for a meeting here at work and the same day a lunch order from Panera.....URGHHH!!! It was rought smelling all that wonderful food. I was in a nasty mood myself after I returned! Anyhow, I totally recommend the P&B shakes - I really believe thatís what eliminates the ĒropyĒ stu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • DAY 10   genneal22   11y

Hello everyone - ... This is night 10 for me of my first MC and all is well! Just getting a litte bored with the lemonade...but thatís my only complaint. ... I am planning on going for 18 days. However, tonight, I had a uncontrolable hunger, that I havenít experienced yet during the fast. I ate (gasp) a few small chunks of melon to try to tame the tummy. ... Is this going to be detrimental to the rest of the fast?? Or am I okay? Any input would be great! ... Thanks and God bless.   [End]
  • Bored with the lemonade?   RowanMorrison   11y

I sure am. I found a new way to fill up eating time. This game. http://www.shockwave.com/bin/content/shockwave.jsp?id=collapse ... ... it is really fun and free. ... ... signed, ... bored with the lemonade. :)   [End]
  • enema   #11303   11y

has anyone ever performed enemas at any time during their cleanse. if so, how did it seem to work out? was it worth it?   [End]
    • I like enemas, do them a lot, especially coffee ones. But n...   joanne   11y

I like enemas, do them a lot, especially coffee ones. But never on the mc - I think youíre getting plenty of cleansing already, but thatís just my opinion. I donít like to redirect all of those great mc energies towards enemas, when I can do them anytime!   [End]
  • confusions with tea, swf, and bm's   perzell   11y

ok, iím on day 2. things are good. occational food cravings, kind of cranky--think boyfriend is ignoring me- but otherwise good. drank the tea last night and swf this morning but no ĒflushingĒ really happened. had bmís but not what i think were due to the swf. what did i do wrong? do i need more salt? should i not drink tea at night if i do the swf in am? help me please, thanks   [End]
  • HELP!!!!!   bjmchomes2000   11y

This was supposed to have been my first day starting the MC. I did the herbal laxative last night as planned. I made it through about 6 hours and was on my second lemonade (which I found not to taste bad at all) and I poured the rest out and caved in to a fast food meal. I have been Ēabout to beginĒ the MC for weeks now and finally got everything needed and thought I had gotten the mental part down....but now I feel really bad!!! Iíve done the usual..Ēyou have no willpowerĒ Ēmaybe Iím not meant to do this at allĒ, etc. I want to get back on the right track tonight with the tea, but n ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Oh you are definitely not the only one. Iíve been involved ...   joanne   11y

Oh you are definitely not the only one. Iíve been involved with or reading this board for almost a year now and I can safely say that there have been dozens of people who havenít gotten past the first day on their first try, some not on their second or third, either! Donít get down on yourself, and donít feel badly. Maybe itís not time for you to do this right now. When youíre really ready, physically and mentally, it will come together for you.   [End]
      • Good news!! I restarted again like I said I would and so f...   bjmchomes2000   11y

Good news!! I restarted again like I said I would and so far have made it past the 6 hours that I did yesterday. Iím about to drink another lemonade as soon as I finish typing this message. Thanks so much for your words of encouragement!! I will be checking in daily for encouragement and hope you stay in contact. From previous messages, I see that you are a great motivator! Again, thanks!   [End]
        • Wow thank you...thatís the nicest compliment Iíve ever gott...   joanne   11y

Wow thank you...thatís the nicest compliment Iíve ever gotten here ;) ... ... And see...you made it farther this time! That in itself will motivate you and make you want to do it more. Once you have a set amount of time invested in the cleanse (say, 2 or 3 days), itís much easier to stay with it. ... Good luck!   [End]
          • I know that it was said to do it one day at a time, but sin...   bjmchomes2000   11y

I know that it was said to do it one day at a time, but since I did not complete yesterday, I have been doing it one hour at a time and so far I have exceeded yesterdayís time and not feeling any side effects YET :) When I make it through today, then I can do the one day at a time because then I will know that I can do it! I donít see why more people have not complimented you for all of your assistance because for new folks like me...youíre a GREAT help! Itís good to get encouraging words even if the person reading does not feel them necessary. Itís very uplifting! Thank you.   [End]
  • 1/2 quart SWF works and other SWF observations   sky   11y

Just tried it this morning. 16 oz, 1 tsp sea salt. Worked within the hour. Got it all out in two quick sittings. ... ... 32 oz usually keeps me on the toilet a lot longer and for multiple sittings. Just an FYI for those of you who donít have a long amount of time in the morning to do the SWF. ... ... BTW, I really like how ĒcleansedĒ I always feel after taking my morning dose. Anyone know if itís safe to keep doing it after 10 days? Iíve been doing it every morning. ... ... I broke my fast yesterday, along with a lot of others it seems like, b/c my tongue was pink and I got food cravings. The SWF makes m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Interesting you should post this. Today I made a mistake w...   RowanMorrison   11y

Interesting you should post this. Today I made a mistake with my SWF - I usually put in two teaspoons in a liter carafe, that is what has worked for me. Well i was half asleep this morning when I measured, and I noticed while drinking that the SW didnít taste nearly as salty. So I figured it out, I put in two half teaspoons, so only one full teaspoon. I went back down and added another teaspoon to a cup of water, and drank it. And it worked! I guess my point is to experiment. ... ... I know what you mean about the clean feeling after the SWF, i love it too,and I really missed if after my ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have tried the SWF 2 times when on a regular diet and it ...   dizzgrl   11y

I have tried the SWF 2 times when on a regular diet and it did nothing. I am concerned with this cause I am suppose to be restricted from high salt intake for an inner ear condition. The book says that the kidneys do take take this solution up and that it just passes through. But what happens to it if it doesnt pass through. I am now on day 10 of the MC and day 3 of the SWF. Although it is going through me I am bloated and the rings are tight on my fingers. Dizz   [End]
  • Maple syrup grades   femme   11y

Iím really excited about starting this fast as soon as possible. I went in search for maple syrup today (I reside in Australia) and the closest I came was in a health food shop selling 100% pure maple syrup MEDIUM. ... ... I looked all around for the grade but it didnít state. The SA had no idea either. Is MEDIUM the same as grade B ? They had no other brands. Is the nutritional value of different grades different? If it is, I could possibly figure it out through the values. ... ... Hope someone can help me as Iíd like to start soon! Thanks!   [End]
    • Here in the U.S., medium can refer to a variant grade of ĒG...   RowanMorrison   11y

Here in the U.S., medium can refer to a variant grade of ĒGrade AĒ maple syrup. Sorry, I donít know about Australia. I would think that it might not be different, though. Have you looked online for a source? ... ...   [End]
      • does it make a lot of difference? grade A and B? I may have...   femme   11y

does it make a lot of difference? grade A and B? I may have to settle for molasses afterall. I did remember seeing this brand though http://www.shadymaple.ca but I also remember not seeing any grading. Should I just get this? Will have to check it out again today. Thanks for the info by the way.   [End]
        • I think there is quite a bit of difference between Grade A ...   RowanMorrison   11y

I think there is quite a bit of difference between Grade A and Grade B. I used some Grade A during my first MC, and it was a lot sweeter and just seemed lighter somehow. I donít know the exact details, but my understanding also is that Grade B contains substantially more minerals and/or nutrients than Grade A. I personally think Grade A is okay for a few drinks during a MC, but I wouldnít recommend it for the whole ten days (or however long your MC is). ... ... Every bottle of maple syrup Iíve ever seen has had the grade on it. It might be a U.S. labeling requirement, I donít know. ... ... Goo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Day Three almost done...is this normal?   annronv   11y

#1. I am craving cigarettes ( I quit smoking in May) and have actually smoked a couple, which is scary. ... #2. I am VERY fatigued today (wasnít the first two days) and feverish. (The fatigue may be due in part to getting my period, ps you can imagine how thrilled I am about that) ... #3. Have discontinued senna tea for the time being because of a nasty bout of diahrrea this morning; now am paranoid that I wonít ĒeliminateĒ enough. (ĒEveryone is voiding toxins and gunk! Where is MY gunk?Ē) I want to stare into the toilet in wonder too! Itís the least I can get from abstaining from food. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, Iím on day 3 too. Yesterday morning I was feeling pret...   tbg   11y

Hi, Iím on day 3 too. Yesterday morning I was feeling pretty rough. This morning, too, I slept in and found it hard to get the day rollig, but things are good now. ... ... Iíve noticed that sometimes my body craves the things that will stop the cleansing. Like yesterday I was driving by an Indian and Thai restaurant and craving some fatty food. ĒAll in timeĒ I assured myself. I think it is quite normal. I would maybe look at the feelings coming up around cigarettes. Do they bring you a sense of security or well being? the ironic part about cleansing is we seem to have to go through a pe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the reply ~ the funny thing is I feel like itís ...   annronv   11y

Thanks for the reply ~ the funny thing is I feel like itís not bad enough, if that makes sense. I just feel sort of weak and spacey. I am disappointed that I have to discontinue the senna tea for the moment - Stanley Burroughs likened a fast without sufficient elimination to Ējust sweeping the dirt around and around in your houseĒ...that is my concern at this point: that Iím just sweeping dirt around. ... ... Iím halfway through day four now...weíll see how day 5 goes...please, keep me updated on your progress ~ itís really helpful to me.   [End]
        • Hi, ... I do understand the concern regarding elimination. ...   tbg   11y

Hi, ... I do understand the concern regarding elimination. Are you doing the sea salt water flush? That seems a way to ensure elimation. I agree that getting the toxins out is key. ... ... As far as mentioning your considering stopping the cleanse because of an event, I would just consider what it means for you to finish the cleanse. If you had begun it without a clear commitment to ten days, it might not be as much of a letdown as if you were invested in making it that number of days. I think you could get through the event fine. The last time I did this I felt high energy at the end and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I still smoke a few cigarettes while on the MC (BAD! I KNOW...   RowanMorrison   11y

I still smoke a few cigarettes while on the MC (BAD! I KNOW!) I also usually go a few days without smoking at all, so I feel good about that. ... ... I am on day 5 of my second MC, and it is already getting BORING. I remember this feeling from my first MC and I am praying for the strength to overcome it. I donít want to end my second MC for the lame reason of boredom! LOL. Anyway, I can relate to how you find this a little depressing; although I donít find it depressing, boring is no fun either. ... ... Have you done a SWF? I find those are the best for me for elimination. For my first ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... I have one small suggestion... I use ĒSmooth MoveĒ ...   teeltee   11y

Hi, ... I have one small suggestion... I use ĒSmooth MoveĒ tea by Traditional Medicinals. It does contain Senna, but also has Licorice, Fennel seed, sweet Orange peal, Cinnamon bark... you get the picture. The taste is not so bad with the combination of herbs.... at least for me. ... ... Hope this helps! I found it helpful when I used to do the cleanse a few years ago and I am going to use it tomorrow when I start ĒDay 1Ē. ...   [End]
  • first day of MC and quitting smoking   perzell   11y

Hi everyone, iím new here and almost done with my first day. today has been interesting. i am quiting smoking too. has anyone ever done this combo here. any comments. so far so good. having no cig cravings b/c iím having food cravings, which i can handle. so things are good. going to drink tea tonight and do the SWf flush in am. what are the proportions again? thanks -   [End]
    • Hi everyone, iím new here and almost done with my first day...   babacar   11y

Way to go!!! ... For the Swf two teaspoons of sea salt in two cups of lukewarm water in the morning. ... Good fasting and quitting cigarettes. ... Babacar ...   [End]
    • swf recipe   joanne   11y

Wow you have my undying admiration. The fast AND quitting smoking - thatís a wonderful accomplishment! I wish you well. ... The swf is 2 tsps of salt in one quart of water. Hereís the exact recipe:   [End]
  • day 2; have experienced some frustration   tbg   11y

Hello fellow cleansers, ... Day two is going rather well, all things considered. I did wake up feeling horrible, like toxins were on the move, and a coated tongue confirmed that. Have experienced a lot of frustration at times today. My liver seems like it is working hard. It seems a good idea to start this on the weekend, so the first few days can be more restful. ... ... ĒWhen life give you lemons, make lemonade.Ē tbg   [End]
    • Hang in there tbg; itíll get better with time. Are you als...   curtis75   11y

Hang in there tbg; itíll get better with time. Are you also doing a liver cleanse at the same time? Just curious why you think your liver is working extra hard, etc. ... ... Best of luck to you! ... ... -Curtis   [End]
      • Hi Curtis, ... I actually just did a liver flush. I have h...   tbg   11y

Hi Curtis, ... I actually just did a liver flush. I have heard that anger is often seated in the liver, and I have been experiencing some upset. But overall things are good--motivation is strong. Iíve done this cleanse before, a few years ago. ... ... I was a bit upset today when I spoke with a friend who made everything Iím doing sound extreme. I couldnít help but compare the support I find here on Curezone and the lacking support from friends. Oh well, good to realize. I am committed to my health and willing to do all I can. ... ... Thanks for the feedback, tbg   [End]
        • I know what you mean about discussing this with a friend wh...   RowanMorrison   11y

I know what you mean about discussing this with a friend who thinks it is extreme. I told my mother (!!!) about this, mainly because prior to the MC I had really bad irritable bowel syndrome, which my mom knew about, and always asked me about. So I thought I was sharing a good thing, since my IBS is almost completely gone since my first MC. Unfortunately, my mom does NOT understand, and now she keeps asking me how Iím eating, etc. etc. etc. She just completely ignored the part about how it helped my IBS. Oh well. :(   [End]
          • Exactly. My friend said soon I will be probably giving up a...   tbg   11y

Exactly. My friend said soon I will be probably giving up all solid food. I mean, it isnít like this is a permanent thing, lemonade for the rest of my life. Itís only 10 days, though to someone else, especially someone who has fasted without the lemondade, I can understand where she is coming from. ... ... Even before I mentioned what I was up to to her I had a feeling that I shouldnít. Itís odd; I want to include people with what is up in my life, but I think when someone is being really proactive about health, others can get defensive and project stuff. ... ... I appreciate the feedback. Since ...   [retrieve this message]
  • DAY 6.....ALL IS WELL   Meesh19   11y

HI ALL!!!!!!!!!! IíM ON DAY SIX OF MY CLEANSE LAST NIGHT I CONTEMPLATED BREAKING EARLY BECAUSE I JUST COULDNíT STOMACH THE LEMONADE ANY LONGER....BUT THIS MORNING WHEN I WOKE UP I FELT LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSON SPIRITUALLY AND I REALIZED HOW MUCH DIFFERENTLY I FELT ABOUT FOOD..I NO LONGER CRAVE JUNK BUT MORE VEGGIES AND FRUIT AND OTHER HEALTHY THINGS. bEFORE I STARTED THIS CLEANSE I WAS TRYING TO WATCH WHAT I ATE, BUT EVERY SO OFTEN I WOULD SLIP INTO JUNK FOOD MODE ON WEEKENDS. I STARTED THIS CLEANSE AS AN ATTEMPT TO RE-ADJUST MY THINKING ABOUT FOOD AND PROVE TO MYSELF AND MY BODY THAT I C ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Meesh, ... ... Congrats on your discoveries. Great job...   curtis75   11y

Hi Meesh, ... ... Congrats on your discoveries. Great job! ... ... I too just fininshed up day 6. Yes, I have to admit, I did break the fast, but not because I couldnít go on. I just really didnít want to miss some close friendsí dinner party for the holidays. I am, and will continue my MC after things settle down. I now have the confidence, and some of the RL experience it takes to do all 10-days (or more?). ... ... It sounds like you do too. Huge kudos to you! :) ... ... -Curtis   [End]
      • THANKS CURTIS! AND CONGRATS TO YOU TOO! YOU ARE RIGHT I KN...   Meesh19   11y

THANKS CURTIS! AND CONGRATS TO YOU TOO! YOU ARE RIGHT I KNOW I COULD DO 10 OR MORE NOW! WITHOUT A SECOND GUESS OR A DOUBT. IF ANYTHING THIS EXPERIENCE HAS TAUGHT ME NEVER TO SECOND GUESS MYSELF AGAIN. LIKE YOU, I TOO HAVE ALOT OF GOINGS ON THIS WEEK SO BREAKING EARLY SEEMS SUFFICE. IT IS GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE ELSEíS EXPERIENCES WERE CLOSE TO MINE. ... ... -MIESHA ... ... P.S. BE SURE TO ENJOY YOURSELF AT THAT DINNER PARTY!!!!!   [End]
    • Thank you for your message. I think I felt the same way ar...   RowanMorrison   11y

Thank you for your message. I think I felt the same way around the sixth day of my first MC - I knew then that I had made it farther than i ever thought possible (five whole days without food???? IMPOSSIBLE for a food addict like me!) and I could keep going with spiritual help. I think there is definitely a spiritual aspect to the whole experience. Thank you for reminding me of it.   [End]
      • I too, am on Day 6- and like you all- woke up this morning...   hudson   11y

I too, am on Day 6- and like you all- woke up this morning feeling like a new person. I slept soundly and deeply. Nearly hit the wall when I SPRANG out of bed at 7am! ... I am also in agreement regarding the lack of desire to pollute my body with junk, and overly seasoned food. I went to Trader Joeís yesterday and bought a bunch of sugar-free trail mix and nuts! ... ... I even purchased dates (something Iíve never bought before)at the Farmerís Market this morning. Canít wait to cut íem up and through íem in a salad...next week, of course. ... ... Started doing the p&b shakes on Day 4, and have had ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 6 days of MC--not too bad?   curtis75   11y

Hi all, ... ... The holidays have really kept me hopping. Lots of work hasnít helped either. But I wanted to let you know how I did on my MC. ... ... In sum, I did 6 full days of MC. While I was on it I didnít cheat; not even once. ;) Yet I ran into a few snags... ... ... I was never able to verify the sea salt I got at Trader Joeís was legit, so I backed away from SWF altogether, out of sheer hesitation. ... ... Also, I couldnít stand the cayenne pepepr in my drink, but also couldnít find any gel caps to put it in. So again, I removed that ingredient in my mix altogether too. ... ... Finally, some close to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Curtis, ... ... I also broke my fast on day 6. I am re...   jupiterfish6   11y

Hi Curtis, ... ... I also broke my fast on day 6. I am really proud of myself for getting this far, yet am a little disapointed I couldnít hang on for 4 more days. Days 3, 4 and 5 were VERY hard for me. I think I was having some MAJOR detox symptoms -- they were becoming unbearable. This morning I woke up and did my SWF and nearly vomited -- I just couldnít stomach it -- it made me SO ILL for some reason. I did feel better after I got everything out -- but I then decided to break the fast. I know that the next time I do this I will be able to carry it out the full 10 days -- as I feel I h ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi C, ... ... Thanks for responding! Yeah, days 3 and 4 w...   curtis75   11y

Hi C, ... ... Thanks for responding! Yeah, days 3 and 4 were a little tough for me too. But I donít feel like I detoxíd much at all, really, especially without the SWF. ... ... I definately agree about the SWF in general. The one day I did do it, I got nothing out whatsoever except a sick stomach and the urge to throw up. Because it felt like too much at once, I opted out of it for the duration (since this is my first MC.) ... ... It sounds like it was quite a challenge for you! Iím glad Iím not the only one who stopped at day 6. Truth be told I only stopped because I didnít want to miss some pla ...   [retrieve this message]
  • First Master Cleanse! Please advise!   annronv   11y

I just started the 3rd day of my first lemonade fast, and I could really use some advice...Iíve heard after the 3rd day it gets easier and you stop craving food, but what else should I expect to happen? What has happened so far is occasional lightheadedness/spaciness, depression, and also I notice I am quick to get angry. None of these are really severe, but I have noticed them. I have been drinking about 10 glasses of lemonade a day, along with 10-18 glasses of water and a cup of senna tea morning and night (although I am discontinuing that for the time being because of diahrrea). I w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Annronv, ... ... While I canít stay Iíve completed a FU...   curtis75   11y

Hi Annronv, ... ... While I canít stay Iíve completed a FULL 10-day MC, I hope I can offer a few thoughts. ... ... From what Iíve read of the posts here, these symptoms may be detox side effects, especially if you are drinking and flushing as much as your post indicates. ... ... I noticed at day 3 it got really obvious to me that I psychologically wanted to eat all the stuffs around me, but I just reminded myself that I was only on this 10 days--or that the goal was 10 days. As the old expression goes, ĒThis too shall pass.Ē ... ... If you remind yourself that, it might help. Donít think you wonít be starin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Please go through the fasting archives on this site. Most o...   barbqb   11y

Please go through the fasting archives on this site. Most of us have posted daily logs during out MC experiences. It took me 6 days before I turned around and felt great. Just go though the cleansing and take it as it comes; you areregaining your health. Barb   [End]
  • Lemonade diet -- any substitutions allowed?????   jlbrownfield   11y

Hey- ... We are on a budget here and are finding the maple syrup grade B quite expensive. Is there a way to substitute the maple syrup for 1 T of maple syrup and 1 T of molasses??? I calculated that we would each need 1 gal of maple syrup to do a 10 day lemonade fast making 12 glasses of lemonade. YIKES!! ... Has anyone tried to substitute any of the ingredients w/success?? ... Please donít hate me for asking this. I want to do the right thing here. ... Thanks, ... Me ...   [End]
    • Have you ever fasted before? Because if this is your first ...   shelleycat   11y

Have you ever fasted before? Because if this is your first fast I wouldnít shoot for more than 3-5 days. Iíd also use veggie broth in addition to the lemonade. You can also get organic apple juice and/or grape juice, mix it 50-50 with water. Carrot juice is good too, and carrot and beet have packed with sugars so they really help keep your energy up. ... ... I have fasted for as long as a week and Iíve never finished off an entire bottle of maple syrup. I get good quality syrup cheap at my local Trader Joeís. If you want to get a cheaper quality of syrup, just make sure to get your minerals vi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • This is the MC forum   RowanMorrison   11y

Hi, ... I think you might want to check out the juice fasting forum if you prefer to add other juices and vegetable broth. This forum is for the MC, or the Ēlemonade diet,Ē which only allows lemon juice, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper. ... Also, the MC states that to get the most cleansing benefits, you have to go for 10 days. This is NOT to say that you donít get benefits from a 3 to 5 day cleanse, nor is it to say that everyone can do a full 10 day cleanse. But who knows what you can do until you try? ... ...   [End]
    • not really expensive   Wrenn   11y

remember it is your grocery mone y for 10 days. ... i buy mine form www.plummerssugarhouse.com for 18$ 1/2 gal jug dark grade b pure or 29-33 $ for a full gallon ... you porbalby willnot dirnkt he full12 glasess a day ... and migth even alter the intake a bit as is allowed by the recipe to do/ but be sure to adjsut it only to a a lvl that you are stable at.. fo rme that was at 1 and a half table spppons per glass.. and occasionally i added a bit more to a drink if felt shaky. ... it is really important tha tyou use the grade b caus eit has all teh good minerals in it to keep youbody balance well ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Lemonade diet -- any substitutions allowed?????   hopinso   11y

You can use all or part Blackstrap Molasses for the Maple syrup. Be warned though-its pretty strong tasting. You might want to try the pure Maple syrup first to get used to the taste, then gradually cut back on the syrup and add a little Molasses to taste. Personally, I used less Maple syrup than the recipe called for to cut the sweetness.   [End]
    • I used grade A maple syrup for at least 7 days of my cleans...   joanne   11y

I used grade A maple syrup for at least 7 days of my cleanse, and had no adverse effects. Grade B is definitely preferred, donít get me wrong, but I used Grade A and lived to tell the tale ;) Also, remember what Wrenn said - the maple syrup and lemons ARE your groceries, so you have to consider that youíre not buying all of the other stuff youíd usually be getting. Itís rather cheap when you think of it that way.   [End]
    • I just posted this, but not directly to you. ... ... Try l...   curtis75   11y

I just posted this, but not directly to you. ... ... Try limes. Theyíre cheaper (in my experience) and taste better (also my experience). ... ... Like the others have said, these items ARE your staple while on MC, so you donít have to worry about anything else. ... ... Also, you may find your calculations donít matter much when you drink your mix--you may want more mix as you start, but may reduce your intake as you catch your stride. Just a note: Linear calculations may not apply. ... ... Hope that helps. ... ... -Curtis   [End]
  • MC to rawfood   rawfaith   11y

Got a call from a woman this morning who wants to come off her Master Cleanse by coming to our raw food/chef training retreat in order to transition to a raw-vegan diet. Does anyone here have experience with this transition? ... Thanks, ... RawFaith ... 100% Raw-Vegan Family http://www.thegardendiet.com ...   [End]
    • I did that, although I did it at home. Iíd be happy to shar...   joanne   11y

I did that, although I did it at home. Iíd be happy to share any experiences with you. I decided I wanted to become a raw vegan this past summer, and went on the master cleanse for 15 days to lose cooked food cravings and prepare myself for the transition, which went really well. Iíve been 100% raw vegan since the day I went off of the cleanse.   [End]
      • the 3 day transition period   joanne   11y

I should add that after the actual cleanse is over and itís time for the 3 day transition back to eating foods, tell this woman not to do what I did and eat bananas and avocados the first day in a mad eating frenzy - ooooo the intestinal pains! I learned from that mistake, and have done 3 more lemonade cleanses, all of which I came off of the right way ;) ...   [End]
    • Re: MC to rawfood   prgirl   8y

You have the most beautiful family. And what an inspiration you all are. I just signed on to your daily newsletter. Thanks.   [End]
  • And were off!!   Deadeye   11y

I recieved my herbs today from Dr. CLarks Research Foundation. YAHOO! ... ... (Felt like I was in a doctors office with the professionalism involved in the packaging - for those that are new like me and reading this.) ... ... I have to get vatimin C, Olive oil and an ozonater yet. I have been reading about oils suggested by you guys, and gals, here and in doing so I came accross the Ultimate Oil, By Natures Secret. I think I will try this - I will start with regular Olive oil until the Ultimate Oil arrives ... ... I have also called the manufacture for a product called Aquazone Ozonizer by Red Sea. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HELP! Where can i buy Grade B syrup??   jiduziwo   11y

I found maple syrup in the health store near my house, but they donít have the GRADE B maple syrup. Where can i buy them?? ... ... (It is especially embarrassing to ask this question, since i live in toronto...=P )   [End]
    • I found maple syrup in the health store near my house, but ...   LMR5865   11y

... ... I have found it in my grocery store after not finding it in a health food store!! It was with all the other sryups---good luck.   [End]
    • It is weird where you can find this stuff, there is no cons...   RowanMorrison   11y

It is weird where you can find this stuff, there is no consistency! Around here, some health food stores have it, some donít. Ditto with grocery stores. The only chain stores that carry it that I know of are Trader Joes and Whole Foods. Trader Joes is a LOT cheaper than Whole Foods. ... I found organic lemons at Wegmans.   [End]
      • wow...thx...looks like iím going to have a syrup hunting ar...   jiduziwo   11y

wow...thx...looks like iím going to have a syrup hunting around the city. ... I checked on google and found out that i can buy it online. Itís $39 for one gallon (not sure whether itís us or cdn dollar). If you donít mind me asking, is it a resonable price?   [End]
        • $39/gallon - hmm I donít know how that compares. I get 32 ...   RowanMorrison   11y

$39/gallon - hmm I donít know how that compares. I get 32 oz at Trader Joes for $7.95. How many oz are in a gallon? ... But its worth it, whatever you have to pay. The Grade A is sickeningly sweet and doesnít have the minerals of Grade B. Though I did use it for a few drinks on my first MC when I ran out of the Grade B. This time Iím trying to really go by the book, with ALL Grade B, and organic lemons. The organic lemons are REALLY expensive and tiny. So far I havenít noticed any difference. I may have to switch to regular lemons because I only have a about a dayís worth of lemons ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I got the 32oz. organic maple syrup (grade B) for about $8....   curtis75   11y

I got the 32oz. organic maple syrup (grade B) for about $8.29 a bottle at Trader Joes. Cute brown little bottle; yummy taste too! ... ... I also got their lemons and limes too. If it helps, I found their limes better tasting, and a little cheaper. ... ... Just sharing. :) ... ... -Curtis   [End]
  • Sensitive teeth!   jabs   11y

Hello, everyone! ... Okay, day 4 and going strong, feeling great, looking terrible, but feeling great. This is the best fast I have been on to date. Could be the 800 + calories from the Maple syrup. ... Here is my question: Has anyone experienced teeth sensitivity? ... I have very healthy teeth and have noticed since day 2 my teeth have become so super sensitive I canít apply any pressure to the tooth brush while brushing. (I gave up on the sonicare because I cringed the entire three min.) ... Is this normal or is the acid from the lemons breaking down the teeth? ... Thanks in advance and good luck ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Third day of Second MC - just checking in :)   RowanMorrison   11y

Hello fellow cleansers, ... ... just wanted to check in and say hello. I had a pretty good night last night and today was fairly easy as well. I felt sick yesterday morning and periodically throughout the day. My eyes were also very swollen. I forgot what detoxing feels like so I went back here and looked at my posts from my first MC. This is truly a great forum that allows someone to do that. :) ... ... I am just about at that stage where eating is more trouble than its worth - that is, knowing that my body has adjusted to the lemon drink, and that anything else will be risky. But today I almo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Rowan, ... I do like how you can pull up old postings. ...   tbg   11y

Hi Rowan, ... I do like how you can pull up old postings. Iíve enjoyed pulling up all the postings of someone who inspires and/or informs me. ... ... Iím on day 1 of MC. did my second liver flush last night with great results. ... ... I hear what youíre saying about just letting people know what you are up to. Iím being pretty low key about this with some people, while telling close friends, but now that the holidays are upon us, it can be challenging to stick to the hard and narrow when others are taking stuff in to their heartsí content. This next week Iíll be at work doing the MC. I wonít tel ...   [retrieve this message]
      • hi. this is my first time doing the MC and i have all the s...   perzell   11y

hi. this is my first time doing the MC and i have all the stuff and am really excited about being cleansed. but i have one question. i want to do the liver cleanser but is that the one quart of water with two tea spoons of sea salt in the morning? and should you do it every morning or what? just a little confused   [End]
        • Hi, ... The salt water flush is suggested every morning, bu...   tbg   11y

Hi, ... The salt water flush is suggested every morning, but it seems the key is to have at least one bowel movement a day. The senna tea (laxative tea) may work just as well. ... ... The liver/gallbladder flush is discussed in the liver cleanse forum. There is also a really good explanation on the home page of curezone. This flush consists of taking epsom salt, olive oil and grapefruit juice. I highly recommend it. ... ... Good luck with the Master Cleanse. Let me know how it goes. I am on day 1. tbg   [End]
  • Can you eliminate lemons and just use limes?   greenka   11y

I think limes tast better than the lemons. Do I have to use both, or will limes suffice?   [End]
  • Question on the master cleanse   Deadeye   11y

Hello ... Can anyone give be any links or information regarding the master cleanse. I have already read the article here ... http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/7244/master_cleanse.html ... I am going to go through a program to cure my Testicular cancer (listed in this post Ēon your mark, get set, go!!Ē ... ... My question for this post is. Diet. I am thinking the Lemonade diet taken along with Dr. Clarks methods, rather than after Dr. Clarks methods, may be a good idea ... ... I am planning on doing the lemonade diet as a ísecond rinseí ,if you will, and to get the body back on track after the remo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You can do Master Cleanse with other programs. I had troubl...   hopinso   11y

You can do Master Cleanse with other programs. I had trouble with the parasite cleanse while doing MC because the detox from fasting plus the die off from the parasites were overwhelming. You can try doing multiple cleanses and if it should get too rough, just back off the MC for a while. ... I suggested this in the liver forum, but you might want to start out with a liver flush. The less congested the liver is, the easier it will be for it to process toxins released during cleansing. You can continue doing liver flushes every two weeks for as long as you need to.   [End]
      • Hello, everyone! ... Okay, day 4 and going strong, feeling ...   Deadeye   11y

Hello, everyone! ... Okay, day 4 and going strong, feeling great, looking terrible, but feeling great. This is the best fast I have been on to date. Could be the 800 + calories from the Maple syrup. ... Here is my question: Has anyone experienced teeth sensitivity? ... I have very healthy teeth and have noticed since day 2 my teeth have become so super sensitive I canít apply any pressure to the tooth brush while brushing. (I gave up on the sonicare because I cringed the entire three min.) ... Is this normal or is the acid from the lemons breaking down the teeth? ... Thanks in advance and good luck ...   [retrieve this message]
  • what does 1/10 of a teaspoon equal out to   satlink03   11y

i want to try the master cleanse but i would like to know what the 1/10 of a tsp is. my stomach doesnt like hot stuff to well so id like to get an accurate measurement. ... ... thanks you to anyone that can help !! ...   [End]
  • what does 1/10 of a teaspoon equal out to   satlink03   11y

i want to try the master cleanse but i would like to know what the 1/10 of a tsp is. my stomach doesnt like hot stuff to well so id like to get an accurate measurement. ... ... thanks you to anyone that can help !! ...   [End]
    • Itís quite easy to overdo the tenth of a tsp business becau...   Rich   11y

Itís quite easy to overdo the tenth of a tsp business because itís quite a small amount. If you are using one of those spice rack type jars with the generous holes in the top for shaking, you want to give it 2 gentle shakes. Or take the top off and dip the tip of the tsp in. I didnít like the c.pepper overpowering the taste of the other ingredients so I bought cayenne pepper in gel capsules and just chased it down with the drink. Worked great that way.   [End]
  • To tbg and dietcoke   LMR5865   11y

Thanks so much for your responses!! Here it is 2:30 pm and into my first day. Snow has stopped a bit but is expected to start up again later and through tomorrow. I am on my second round of lemonade (heated it as recommended on this site) and feeling a bit hungry (mind over matter I guess) but I am going to hang in there. Funny that peroxide was mentioned--last time around when my tongue was white I used it as a mouthwash--not sure about ingesting it. I also added psyllium to my first batch to try and get my fiber up and maybe ward off hunger pangs. The senna tea from last night was still ...   [retrieve this message]
  • On your mark, get set, go!!   Deadeye   11y

I am posting this on several message boards. I apologize for the duplicacy but want to get insight before going down the road. It has been a quick 7 days and ĒA LOTĒ of reading but I feel I have, at the leaset, a plan of attack. ... ... Sorry for the length of this post and thank you to those that helped: ... Wrenn ... Yemaya ... Joanne ... Lapis ... and many more that are here that I have read their comments and/or forgot to mention. ... ... For those that may not know I am here because 7 days ago I was told I have Testicular Cancer - I will keep you posted on my status and the outcome. ... ... My Cancer program ... Mak ...   [retrieve this message]
  • DAY FIVE AND HAVING KNEE PAINS HERE AND THERE..IS THIS NORM...   Meesh19   11y
  • Bad evening on day 3 (extreme leg cramps/lower back pain)   sjnelson   11y

Good morning. I had a very bad night last night. Iíve had leg cramps for the last 2 days and it escalated last night to the point I become a little scared. My lower back also started to ache very badly. I took a hot back hoping it would alliviate the pain but as soon as I got out and started moving around again all the pain returned. I decided to get into bed. I was in so much pain I could barely move - my husband became very concerned wondering if maybe my kidneys were some how affected - he suggested I stop the fast which I told him I really feel that I need to go at least a week. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Stacy, ... ... Iíve noticed my calves are sore, and Iím...   curtis75   11y

Hi Stacy, ... ... Iíve noticed my calves are sore, and Iím not sure quite why. Everyone says itís part of detox. One person suggested it was because of the Sunny D (my orange substitute while coming back to solid foods after 6 days of MC). Iím not sure tho. ... ... I do hope you are feeling better. I know it can be a little unnerving. Iím sure someone with some similiar experience will speak up. ... ... Best of luck to you! ... ... -Curtis   [End]
      • Thanks curtis: ... Well - Iím officially on day 7 of my fas...   sjnelson   11y

Thanks curtis: ... Well - Iím officially on day 7 of my fast. I fell 100% better. My ĒdetoxĒ symptoms seemed to ween off on the 5th day. I still have a little bit of sinus congestation, but not like it was before. Iíve dropped about 8 lbs so far -not that I did this for the weight. Iíve had a rare skin condition for 3 years so I was hoping this will help - Iíve seen a little change, but nothing significant. I probably need to stay on this fast for the 30 days to see major improvement in that area, but with the holidays coming up, I donít think that it would be possible, although I do inte ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 6 of 6
1  2  3  4  5   6    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural r...
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Mirena Detox
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI have more energy than ever.Ē - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Tbyil Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Lifeís hand picked top quality natural health comp...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

The MC should not be undertaken prior to reading the book The Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs AND all of the FAQ's. In some people fasting may promote formation and/or growth of intrahepatic stones and/or gallstones. Flush your liver before and after every fast to prevent possible problems!

1,265 messages, 258 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 211, 6 pages,  53,205 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21

"Be happy. It is a way of being wise."
~ Colette

Image Galler Master C 17[A] Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee....

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

Proven Parasite Diet

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with ...

The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade ...

Google Ads

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee....

Proven Candida Diet

Eliminate Herpes

Proven Parasite Diet

Google Ads

Oxy-Powder

Proven Candida Diet

Eliminate Herpes

Proven Parasite Diet

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 4.62 sec at 4/20/2014 1:28:44 PM, requested by 54.197.87.25, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=331 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25