CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums35707 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Bowel Cleanse

Bowel Cleanse Support Forum

Intestinal Cleanse, Colon Detox, Colon Cleansing
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Bowel Cleanse Page   Rules
 9,823,735 page views     34,534 messages     8,014 topics     178 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Bowel Cleanse     All Forums 
Like Bowel Cleanse Support Forum on Facebook.com
Looking for answers to FAQ? Read FAQs. Skeptical about Bowel Cleanse? Go to Bowel Cleanse Debate Forum
Page 178 of 178
1  30  50  100  ...  167  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  175  176  177   178    

• Uniquity's products   Firecracker   4d

Can someone please tell me where I can purchase Unyquity’s IF #1&2??   [End]
  • First time colon cleanse protocol help   Khova5388   7d  C

Hello colon cleanse experts, ... ... I’m going to try my first colon cleanse but I have a few questions as to which protocol I should used. I’ve been through many archives and think I’ve come up with some good ideas but I would like a little feedback. ... First I’m going to start with a week of a raw fruit and vegetable diet, mostly green smoothies. I was wondering what you all think of a green powder drink called ”green vibrance” which claims to contain 25 billion probiotics. Also, a product called ”Liquid Light” by Sunwarrior. I am also thinking of using a raw protein smoothie during this time. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help what color should normal stool be? am i not dig...   ailinshen   10d  C

after i eat leafy greens my stool is a dark green after i eat carrots it appears to be tinted orange, what could be the problem? I hate that i might not be absorbing any of the nutrients im eating what can i do to fix this? is this leaky gut syndrome?   [End]
  • serve bloating after taking "Super Colon Cleanse" Please he...   md2277   12d

Hello, ... ... I took the ”Super Colon Cleanse” ad directed for 10 days. Since I stopped I have bee very extended and bloating, it gets worse thought out the day. ... ... I have been taking: ... ... Probiotics ... Lemon Juice ... Water ... ... I am still having the effect. ... ... Is this normal after your first cleanse? How do I get rid of this. ... ... Please help. ... ... Thanks. ... ... MD2277   [End]
  • Kids are sick with severe candida. Please Help.   np1020   17d  C

My kids and I have been suffering from candida for a long time and our symptoms are getting pretty bad. My kids are so sick now that they have to be homeschooled. My 10 year old can’t even walk because he is weak and has constant pain in his legs, back and feet. He has been in bed for 3 months. We also have food allergies to everything except meat and vegetables (I can’t tolerate the vegetables but they can). I am so scared for them and I don’t know how to get this under control. Every time I give them antifungals the die off is so severe from even the slightest dose of antifungals. The ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Hi NP, ... ... ... ... What do you mean by, "...   shotsee   16d

... Hi NP, ... ... ... ... What do you mean by, " the vitamin c I tried an enema once?" I have never heard of taking it via an enema. Have you never ingested it orally? ... ... ... ... Frankly, NP, given your [very poor] diet, I suspect you are "between a rock and a hard place!" If you are trying to exist on meat alone, I do not know how you will be ever able to regain your health! If you eat it with enough, e.g. mostly, raw greens, you may be able to regain your health. ... ... ... ... You asked for "insight and suggestions," NP, so here is [a little of] my viewpoint: Twe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Questions about how to go about doing a colon cleanse...   #182216   25d

Hi guys, I’ve been doing the candida diet for a few months now, health has really improved but I know I can and should be doing more; I’m just now discovering the importance of cleaning out my colon. I was wondering what was the best type of cleanse I should do, as in what type of product should I use and for how many months should I do the cleanse if I’ve had the whole candida several years? Thanks guys, I appreciate all your answers.   [End]
  • I'm scared of starting a cleanse. Please help!   TakeCare   32d

I read that you need to work on the root of your health problem to fix it. In my case, I´m focusing now on my adrenals. ... ... This + a recent experience I had with a virus or similar + my backgroung (candida at some point, gut problems, probably SIBO, H pylori, Epstein Varr Virus, Citomegalovirus and who knows what else) makes me think for me it will be a good idea to make a nice general cleaning. ... ... Like hey spring is camming over so lets get clean and nice so my body can work on better things. ... ... I plan to do a mix of hebs + essential oils. And some enemas (not coffee just in case makes thi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • SWF not working   mrleo   36d

Following all original directions with correct salt and amounts. ... i started with 2 teaspoons of salt and increased by half a teaspoon each morning. ... ... yesterday it was up to 5 teaspoons of salt and still did not produce the results, so today considering either dropping back to 2 teaspoons or possibly senna tea instead or perhaps even both. just dont think it wise to carry on upping the salt amount unless anyone may know different. ...   [End]
  • Has anyone cured their gastritisgerd through liver flushing?   #108015   39d  C

I’ve done about 5 liver flushes with what I hope to be decent results as far as getting out stones, my last one I got out two quarter sized stones which was amazing to me. However my gerd has not gotten any better. ... ... I’m wondering if anyone has cured their gerd or gastritis through flushing? And if you did, after how many flushes on estimate? ... ... Thanks.   [End]
    • Gastritis and GERD is more of a colon problem where it need...   #85605   36d

Gastritis and GERD is more of a colon problem where it needs to be cleaned out, but it’s also a liver problem because you’re not able to have good digestion due to not enough bile being released into the colon. Meaning the liver is congested, too. Get the colon cleaned out at the same time you’re flushing your liver. It may take longer than you anticipate, so don’t get discouraged and keep going until you have both of those organs cleaned out. It may take you months or years according to what condition both are in. Listen to what your body is telling you. You’ll know when you have do ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What helped me with GERD the most were actually coffee enem...   RRR Success Steve888   36d

What helped me with GERD the most were actually coffee enemas. I have done many liver flushes in the past and they were very hard on my system, kidneys especially. With coffee enemas you don’t get the detox like you do with liver flushes. Now I can eat things that would have created an instant gallbladder attack like pistachio nuts or even pizza once in a while. For me coffee enemas were the answer. I do 2 per week to maintain my digestion and liver/GB. More here, copy and paste this link if it doesn’t work: ... ...   [End]
  • My history with flatulence   #181932   42d  C

I have suffered from excessive/chronic gas for about 5 years now. Every minute, several times a minute at it’s worst. ... The gas is my main concern above everything because it is interfering with my quality of life. ... ... Not sure what it is caused by and this is why I am posting here. ... Is it related to Candida?, Food sensitivity?, wheat or gluten sensitivity?, anxiety?, leaky gut? ... I have no clue! ... ... I was told once by a doctor that it is possible I could have IBS. ... ... Sometimes I have constipation and sometimes I have diarrhea (not too often though), and sometimes I can pass a bowel movement ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Suicidal   Smellslikepoop   51d  C

I’m tired of this I’ve tried this raw diet and it didn’t help me the smell stays on my clothes my bed linen and does not go out even after washing. People talk bad about me and laugh at me all the time I want to keep on fighting but I just can’t.   [End]
    • How long did you try this raw diet? ... Don’t lose hope. I ...   hopeleslie   51d

How long did you try this raw diet? ... Don’t lose hope. I think it’s really difficult to modify our diet.   [End]
    • If you are suicidal please call someone supportive, a suici...   peggyaus   50d

If you are suicidal please call someone supportive, a suicide line or something like this. Some ideas, glutamine (for leaky gut), Liver flushes (improves body odor by detoxing).   [End]
    • Don’t Give up Were all scared here we all feel the exact sa...   halo27   50d

Don’t Give up Were all scared here we all feel the exact same way you do scared for our futures and what our lives might be. but there is a cure for all of us. we just have to find the courage keep pushing ourselves to find out what true happiness is.   [End]
    • I’ve been on a raw diet on and off but the smell never went...   Smellslikepoop   50d

I’ve been on a raw diet on and off but the smell never went away and I’d find myself feeling weak all the time. Antibiotics also made me smell worse instead of better. I’ve used probiotics, I think that’s when the sewage smell became a constant thing for me no matter what I did. I’m just so frustrated when doctors say they can’t smell you then on the other side you find people mocking you all the time, being stuck in this dead end situation is not fun and not fair when there are supposed to be professionals that know about these things.   [End]
      • SLP. I agree with you that there are people who are suppose...   #65058   50d

SLP. I agree with you that there are people who are suppose to have these answers, especially when you consider how the medical community has evolved in research and technology. But still in all don’t give up. ... ... The mean and hateful comments are painful I know but trust me there is a God that sees and knows our struggle. We are not alone and we will get to the bottom of these struggles. We have to keep looking for answers though. ... ... Have you tested for TMAU? Have you tried going gluten-free or dairy. Have you been able to narrow down when the smell is worse? Is it right after you eat ...   [retrieve this message]
      • PANCHAKARMA is a Solution here..   1234567   45d

Hi dear.. :) ... ... Well, I read a few recipes here of how ppl fixed that issue (just go to the RECOMMENDED messages section and see there too. ... ... U know I am studing Ayurveda now (in one of the schools) of India.. ... ... Anyhow we study that every person was born with a particular constitution and it is usually related to 3 doshas... at times our body constitution has the mixture of doshas.. ... ... It is long explainations of what is what.. so one of the Dosha (Pitha) has that foul body smell (which comes sort of naturally but in Moderations) coz Pitha people usually have Loads of heat in their bodie ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Suicidal   Iammadasfok   49d

You can smell it??   [End]
    • Do humaworm, www.humaworm.com and do liver flushes, do a co...   h2olover   49d

Do humaworm, www.humaworm.com and do liver flushes, do a colon cleanse too. Don’t give up, this will pass, you are not some diseased person, everything gets better, and you can heal. I’m 100% sure. Do humaworm asap.   [End]
  • Anyone try the therapeutic coffee from cafemam?   sunshiney   65d

I just bought the organic therapeutic coffee from cafemam instead of the one from SAWilsons and I find it a bit harsh. Has anyone else used this before? Would appreciate your opinions?   [End]
  • wáter for colema   matt1   70d

how much wáter do you use for the colema. i know that dr Jensen recomends 15 to 20 liters. but are you guys using that much. also are you puting something in the wáter. do some people use tap w. i find that lugging up store baught purified w is the hardest part of doing an at home colema. matt1   [End]
  • Urgent advice needed constipation after fasting   concerned7   70d  C

Hello. ... ... My mom (71) has been diagnosed with ovarian cysts. The larger one was/is 6x6cm. She went on a protocol to cure it by fasting, drinking certain tea, certain vegetable and roots drink and topical ointments (from a notable herbalist). During the fasting she was doing enemas. ... ... Prior to this fasting (close to 50 days) she never had problems with constipation before. She was very regular, up to a few time per day. ... ... After the fasting, she is having some serious problems. The feces comes all the way down, and then just sits at the exit. The urge is there, she sits on the toilet, and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Concerned, ... ... If it were me, I would do a ”C-Flush...   shotsee   70d

Hi Concerned, ... ... If it were me, I would do a ”C-Flush.” Essentially, one can start with one gram of ascorbic acid, and then increase the intake by one gram every 20 minutes, e.g. 2 grams at 20 minutes; then 3 grams at 40 minutes, etc., until a full/complete ”watery” stool is produced/eliminated/excreted. ... ... You may wish to read [at least the first 10 paragraphs of] this article by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D.   [End]
    • How many days has she been constipated? Maybe it is time to...   TonyR   68d

How many days has she been constipated? Maybe it is time to see a doctor or even a pharmicist. Basically, it would seem that she is short on fibre.   [End]
    • Few things to consider: ... ... Much more oil in diet. All...   RR Educational White Shark   57d

Few things to consider: ... ... Much more oil in diet. All kinds of oil. ... Flax seed oil does not cause constipation, rather opposite. ... Cottage cheese causes constipation. Eliminate it, or mix it with a lot of oil. ... Much more water daily. ... ... Enema daily on the long run is known to cause chronic constipation. ... ... Walking stairs (up and down) are know to prevent constipation and help elimination. ... ... Squatting toilet helps elimination and prevents constipation. ... ... FMT therapy prevents and cures constipation. ... ... Plums daily in diet prevent and cure constipation. ... ... Figgs prevent and cure constipat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A quick question: coffee turns green - safe to use for enem...   Galalub   73d  C

Hi, ... ... Usually I am using reverse osmosis water for my coffee enema, right now I am on vacation and am using spring water (higher pH). I am still boiling the same coffee (Wilsons) in the same stainless steel pan, but somehow the solution is darker than usual and today when I boiled it a little longer it turned green. What does it mean? Is it still safe to use. The only thing I can think of is presence of minerals and higher pH of spring water vs my usual reverse osmosis water. Any thoughts would be appreciated. ... Thanks in advance.   [End]
  • Tea tree oil   #178856   73d

I’ve been doing coffee enemas for over a month and have had pretty good success at cleaning out my digestive tract. I’d like to add tea tree oil to my regimen but read to use it sparingly. How much tea tree oil should I use and for how long? Thanks   [End]
  • Abdominal pain after cleanse.   Islandnana   3mo

This is the first time I’ve asked a question here. I just completed a 30-day colon and parasite cleanse with Humaworm products. It went pretty well until the end. I stopped most of my medications during this time without any problems. ... ... Several days ago i started experiencing tenderness in my abdomen on my left upper side. Sort of under my breast in my stomach area. I’ve read about die-off symptoms and haven’t found an answer to what may be causing the pain. ... ... I’ve also done a few coffee enemas hoping if it was a blockage of some sort that it would move along. I’ve started detox tea to h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If I were you, I’d continue the colon cleanse for sure. .....   dpier87   70d

If I were you, I’d continue the colon cleanse for sure. ... ... For me at least, I have been colon cleansing for many months, and it took at least a good 4-5 months for me to really start cleaning out my terribly gunked up GI system, so you may just be starting to get to the mucoid plaque, which can cause a lot of gas pain and discomfort in many regions of your abdomen. ... ... In fact, the past few days, I’ve had gut wrenching pain in the area you describe, especially after I take my herbal laxative, and I soon find that I pass a lot of plaque a day or two after. ... ... I would keep up the cleanse for ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 2 cleanses at the same time?   daizymae   3mo

Hi.  What do you think of doing bowel cleansing herbs - Dr. Christopher's Quick Colon Formula 1 capsules - at the same time as Andreas Moritz' Kidney Cleanse Tea?  ... ... ... I've allowed myself to get so clogged!  ... ...   [End]
  • Why dose Epsom salt not workshop as laxative?   #179746   3mo

Hi! ... ... I have been doing some liver cleanses with epsom salt as a laxative. That worked very well the frist few times. Then it stopped working and has no laxative effekt on me what so ever ant more. Why is that?   [End]
    • Hi #179, ... ... I suspect strongly that it is because you...   shotsee   3mo

Hi #179, ... ... I suspect strongly that it is because your GI tract has become much cleaner. CONGRATULATIONS! You are on your way to MUCH better health! ... ... Just my viewpoint and ”two cents worth,” ... ... David   [End]
    • Epsom salts are not liver cleansers. ... It can be used as ...   Good One   4d

Epsom salts are not liver cleansers. ... It can be used as an osmotic laxative, but will cause dehydration with repeated use. Or may not work so well if have become dehydrated.. ... ... the biliary cleanser is Glaubers Salts. ... ... Please dont use it without guidance &/or supervision from an experienced ”natural therapist” ... It would not be used on its own, but as part of a cleansing regieme   [End]
  • FTC Sends Refund Checks Totaling nearly $6 Million to Consu...   LCD   3mo  C

FTC Sends Refund Checks Totaling nearly $6 Million to Consumers Who Bought Dietary Supplements ... ... ... December 20, 2013 ... ... ... ... An administrator working for the Federal Trade Commission is mailing 316,716 checks averaging $18.74 each to consumers who purchased acai berry supplements, “colon cleansers,” and other products from Phoenix-based Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. ... ... In August 2010, the FTC charged Central Coast Nutraceuticals, two individuals, and four related companies with multiple violations, including unfair billing practices, and deceptively advertising Acai Pure, an acai berr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Does Bentonite cause diarrhea   Fuggs   4mo  C

Awaiting removal of mercury amalgams and just on first day of using bentonite and had diarrhoea after first dose. ... ... I have been off sugar and caffeine some days as well. ... ... Anyone know if Bentonite causes diarrhoea ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • How to get rid of fecaliths?   Stamos990   4mo  C

Hi, ... ... I’m currently on a juice fast transitioning into a water fast to help alleviate pain in my right lower quadrant abdomen. I’m still recovering from a ruptured appendix about 2 months ago and there has been lingering pain this area since I was treated (no appendectomy, just abscess drainage). ... ... Recent ultrasound findings show a possible appendicolith/fecalith in my appendix (or what’s left of it) still. ... ... Does anyone know of any way to remove or dissolve calcified stool? Or a way to flush out the cecum/appendix area? ... ... Would P&B shakes help? ... ... Thanks.   [End]
    • Only one thing will help! Ascorbic Acid ‘Flush’ to Bowel ‘...   beatty57   4mo

Only one thing will help! Ascorbic Acid ‘Flush’ to Bowel ‘Toleraence’, fast cheep effective, non toxic. Will also Flush toxins and heavy metals. Have used for ten years. Research curezone search box: ’ascorbic acid’ ... Many ‘Shakes’ are toxic. Absolutely no help for you problem. …dez… ... ... ‘sugar sweetest poison of all’ research!   [End]
      • Hi, thanks for your suggestion. I’ve looked up the ascorbic...   Stamos990   4mo

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. I’ve looked up the ascorbic/vit c flush. It looks promising but I can’t find anything in the literature that says it will help remove calcified fecaliths or anything in particular with the appendix. It sounds similar in action to a salt water flush or drinking prune juice in that it purges the intestines. ... ... I’m willing to give it a try for sure though. Do you think it will force the appendix to contract to spit out whatever is inside? ... ... Thanks again!   [End]
  • Anyone else smells worse taking the PB Shakes? With Diatom...   mary88   4mo  C

So I have been doing the bowel cleanse for over a week and I have this feeling that i smell worse than I usually do. I keep smelling this awful bathroom smell, I dismissed it as the bathroom but I smelled it also when I was home alone. I usually smell during the bowel cleanse but I can never smell myself. I have been consuming diatomaceous earth for the last month. I have been mixing the DE into my PB shakes and now my stool smells terrible. Is this apart of the cleansing process or am I doing something wrong?   [End]
  • candida enema questions   trimhy   4mo  C

Hi all, ... ... I’ve been suffering from candida for about 4-5 years now. Nothing I’ve tried has worked. all the usual anti-fungals both herbal and pharmaceutical (nystatin and fluconazole) ... ... The last few weeks I’ve heard about enemas and I’ve started doing them. A few questions: ... ... 1. ive had moderate acne for the past year, which really sucks. i broke out after first doing an enema about 3-4 weeks ago, I took a break from enemas for about a week and then it seemed like i was pretty clear for almost two weeks. Now i seem to be breaking out a bit more, after starting them up again. Is t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Hi trimhy, First, why are you doing enemas? Is it for candi...   propaul   4mo

Hi trimhy, First, why are you doing enemas? Is it for candididasis?  Your diet is most important in your treatment, after that exercise and clean living  will go a long way towards health. Often, when changing the contents of your diet, you will find yourself suffering from either constipation or diarrhea. It is at this point that you need to take action and not let either condition wreck your wellbeing.  For constipation use a cleansing enema and for diarrhea use a saline solution enema. You will need to cleanse your whole body, the stomach, the liver, the gallbladder, the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • coffee enemas and metabolism   coffeequestions   5mo

HI! ... ... I have some questions about coffee enemas and metabolism I’d be so interested to hear your opinions and experiences. ... ... I have some worries and some theories. ... ... This is my understanding of metabolism but pls point out where I am wrong... ... ... You can slow it down and speed it up with food intake, excercise, coffee enemas etc. and if you don’t change the pace then your body will adapt, and depending on what you are doing this can make you vulnerable to gaining weight. ... This is why if you eat only small amounts for a long time, then up the calories it has more of an impact on your ...   [retrieve this message]
    • coffee enema???? ... Total colon flush, non toxic, simple,...   beatty57   5mo

coffee enema???? ... Total colon flush, non toxic, simple, though, health check up, cost less than 3 cents a gram. Massive amounts of Vitamin C taken orally is used up by the body as fast as you take it until it reaches the bodies saturation point and we experience a colon flush. It is called, ’Bowel Tolerance’. If more than twenty grams a day is required, it means the vitamin C is dealing with other health issues. Some people have had to take as much as 200 grams a day, most less than 50 grams a day. One woman with herpes wanting a healthy baby was advised to take the vitamin to bowel toler ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi  coffeequestions, Taking daily retention coffee ene...   propaul   4mo

Hi  coffeequestions, Taking daily retention coffee enemas will do a great job of detoxing you. Dr. Sherry A. Rogers (MD) recommends taking these enemas for long periods of time. She covers detox enemas in her book ”Wellness Against All Odds”  and  also in ”Detoxify or Die”. There are several points that I need to mention: You need to do the coffee enemas correctly or the result can be very uneven.; coffee enemas cannot be the only treatment you need to be doing other treatments at the same time; it is not the way to loose weight; at this moment I cannot think of any other p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Hi  coffeequestions, ... ... Sorry forgot the link. ...   propaul   4mo

Hi  coffeequestions, ... ... Sorry forgot the link. Here it is: ... ... Propaul ... ... My challenge   [End]
  • Can I drink two p&b shakes at a time? Or do I have to sprea...   Rupu   5mo

Hi all, ... ... I’d like to take five p&b shakes a day, and was wondering if I can take two drinks at a time or should the drinks be spread out in three hours like the instructions said. I found it really difficult to fit the numerous drinks in between meals since you are supposed to wait two hours after eating and an hour before eating. Any suggestions to what’s the best time management for taking five p&b drinks along with adquet meals everyday? I thought maybe I can take two drinks at a time but I’ve never seen it mentioned so if there is any adverse effect to that, I’d really appreciate if ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Rupu, You need to spread your P & B shakes apart as ...   propaul   4mo

Hi Rupu, You need to spread your P & B shakes apart as per instructions.  Usually I go on a P B shake while doing a cleanse and I am also on a juice fast, so eating is not a problem. If you do 5 shakes a day I doubt that you will be able to eat very much. With this number of shake you need to drink at least 10 glasses of water. One glass immediately after each shake plus 1 glass every 1&1/2 hour after each shake. You did not mention the purpose of drinking your P & B shakes, could explain why you are doing this? Please read my blog titled ”My challenge”, link below. Propau ...   [retrieve this message]
  • fbo PARASITE IN MY POOP Vegan   materialgirlepps   5mo  C

yesterday I poop & I notice a lot of parasite in my poop. I’ve been vegan for 16 weeks yay. if anyone is interested in talking or materialgirlepps@aol.com kik - relevantEpps ... ... I think I’ve trimethylaminuria or bromhidrosis not sure. I live in NYC don’t have much friends it would be nice to talk with some people that go through things similar to me   [End]
    • Hi ... I read of someone whose body odor went away after go...   tammi45   5mo

Hi ... I read of someone whose body odor went away after going vegan. The first month into it she noticed improvement and after 4 months of avoiding meat, eggs, dairy and sweets the odor was completely gone. ... Tried it myself, felt like a zombie the whole time and the odor only got worse...   [End]
      • That kind of sounds like a herxheimer reaction. I don’t kno...   dpk   5mo

That kind of sounds like a herxheimer reaction. I don’t know if vegan is the healthiest choice for everyone. I guess that is what the debate forums are for. But, it sounds like your body was trying to eliminate toxins and wasn’t eliminating them fast enough and the release and re-exposing them to yourself might be a large factor. Infra red saunas I heard are helpful or just helping the detox pathways.. coffee enema’s, liposomal glutathione. It’s a tricky business. Just my thoughts..   [End]
    • The best parasite fighter has been used against Animal para...   beatty57   5mo

The best parasite fighter has been used against Animal parasites for many years. The earliest use by man seems to be ten years ago, now used by many thousands, mostly person to person recommendations. Animal/Human Grade Diatomaceous Earth. Do not use the pool diatomaceous earth. It is extremely toxic. ... ... All natural mineral, not toxic. I have used it 6 months now and love what it has done for me. Many call it a miracle for what its done for them. Helps Celiac disease, colon and fibromyalgia, ‘pain’, arthritic, ’Parasites’, colon, eczema, blood pressure, cholesterol, candida, age spots ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Bentonite Clay vs DiatmaceaousbEarth Earth   HolisticG   5mo

What are the key differences? It seems to me like DE is advantageous because of its hardness and sharpness on a microscopic level- allowing it to scrape away buildup in the intestines along with the charge attracting harmful yeasts, bacteria, and fungi which they both boast.   [End]
  • First ever: Successful Fecal Transplant in Crohns   BSA 100% CURE! GetCuredOrDieTrying   5mo  C

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24222969/   [End]
    • Great article, ... ... Chinese traditional medicine used F...   Vi Pacem   69d

Great article, ... ... Chinese traditional medicine used FMT since VI century so is reasonable chinese M. D. are the most open minded about this therapy. ... ... All of the scientific studies about FMT I’ve read have one critical procedure to ensure a total recovery of the patient: the insertion of the donor’s fluid to the mid gut, duodenum or jejunum. ... ... Even more important in Chron’s Disease since it can affect every part of the digestive system so my question is: ... ... * How can we find a professional proficient in the use of a nasogastric tube, open minded enough to be willing to do such procedure? ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Psyllium Husks Powder Contains Cancer Causing Chemicals?   Rupu   5mo

Hello, ... ... I just started on the P&B shake protocol. However, today I saw on my Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks Powder bottle, in small print ”Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information about Prop 65, see www.yerbaprima.com.” ... ... This, of course, concerns me a lot since I have thought that Psyllium Husks are completely natural fibers that you can not absorb anyway.... I couldn’t find more info on this. Does anybody know what chemical in particular it is? How harmful is it? Is there a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m going to answer my own question. I called the company a...   Rupu   5mo

I’m going to answer my own question. I called the company and they said that it is lead that they were referring to. Plants pick up a trace amount of lead from the soil, and she said that carrots and other vegetables contain lead too because of this. It’s not harmful.   [End]
  • What safe laxatives are there that work great for a colon ...   Danny2012   5mo  C

Hi there, ... ... Tomorrow I have to undergo a double balloon enteroscopy. ... Today I have to clean my intestines, but i just discovered ... that the provided laxative contains aspartame and acesulfame. ... This is a definite no-no for me. ... So therefore I wanted to ask here if anyone can tip me for a good cleaning alternative. I do have epsomsalt at home. ... ... I live in the Netherlands and I have to start with the laxative in 2 hours from ... the moment I am writing this. ... So I hope someone can help me in time... :) ... ... Thank you, ... ... Dan   [End]
  • P&B shakes + colonics + super stack protocol   god23power   5mo  C

so ive been doing p&b shakes for around a week...making an effort to do them every hour and a half to 2 hours. As it is...already constipated...so this is making me more constipated...i have to fascilitate my own BM’s by coffee enemas/salt enemas/colonics. Ive been having success get out some mucoid plaque with colonics in the am and pm...but im not having bms unless i fascilitate it..so i have my worries regarding my body forgetting how to have its own bm cause im forcing them...also...electrolyte loss...my calfs spasm like crazy...then i realized im super low HCL as well...so thats prob ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Remove the whey protein and replace it with organic raw hem...   twinsoul   5mo

Remove the whey protein and replace it with organic raw hemp protein, Reduce the amount of pb shakes as you should start with about one a day and then up it as your body adjusts to about four a day, your drinking the pb shakes with 300ml of water and then 300ml of water straight after yes? Also id highly recommend drinking at least 4 litres of water to help to get everything moving, Also have you heard of urine therapy as this may be of interest to you? Its your own perfect medicine, it is 95% distilled water which is the only pure water in the world as all other waters contain inorganic m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Help please! Holistic Horizons is NOT WORKING for me   #177803   5mo  C

Hi there, ... I’m hoping someone can help me. ... My partner and I have started the Holistic Horizons programme about 6 weeks ago. ... In the beginning I had about 3 or 4 movements per day (no ropey stuff though) and about 2 weeks ago I started to feel quite constipated and am now back to my one movement in the morning, no different from before the cleanse. ... My partner has better results, about 3-4 movements but none of the ropey stuff yet - so I believe it can work! ... I know I have to be patient, but would really like to see some results! ... I have cut my dose right back to the initial test stage. ... O ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I did the HH cleanse about 20 years ago and never had to ba...   daizymae   5mo

I did the HH cleanse about 20 years ago and never had to back up and re-start or anything like that. I ultimately, after maybe a couple of months, disharged some really dark hard ropy stuff. I experienced all the changes in bowel movements as described in Robert Gray’s 68-page booklet. Have you read it? It goes along with the program. Then I stopped. ... ... I suspect parasites in your case, but that is just a guess. Maybe you should stop the HH cleanse altogether, do a powerful parasite cleanse for a month (usually 10 days on; 5 days off; 10 days on; 5 days off etc.), then restart the HH. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Human Immune System Shapes Skin Microbiome   RN EDUCATIONAL Dr.Jeff   6mo  C

”...patients with reduced immune function...shared an eczema-like skin condition...had types of bacteria and fungi on their skin not found on healthy individuals...an imbalance in microbial diversity at a given site may contribute to disease...correcting the diversity of microbes on the skin, not just targeting pathogenic ones, may aid in the treatment of disease.” ... ... Human Immune System Shapes Skin Microbiome - http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131029133542.htm ... ... Given what we’ve seen in treating fungal candida from past antibiotic use, this makes perfect sense. Antibiotics al ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My patient histories reveal that Steroids, particularly ora...   FootDoctor   5mo

My patient histories reveal that Steroids, particularly oral, are worse culprits for causing Candida to morph to pathogenic mycelial Candida. ... Here in Australia, there is a lot of faecal transfer going on. ... Dr Borody has past form for innovative cures, so he gets listened to.... ... Apparently, the first thing to heal is Eczema, then IBS... ...   [End]
  • Robert Gray Bowel Cleanse Results so far   adrianar   6mo

I always thought that liver flushing and parasite cleansing were key factors for healthy digestion, but had overlooked bowel cleansing for some reason. I have been on the Robert Gray cleanse for one week and I am very impressed with the results. Everytime I take the shake I drink a hot cup of water and a table spoon of olive oil. Sometimes I feel backed up and have to take an enema but when I do the enema I see things I had never seen in my life and have passed 2 mucoid ropes and tons of ropeworms. I know the cleanse is working to get all this old gunk out because I have never been able to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • On long-term abx and now painless internal hemorrhoids - he...   snowathlete   6mo  C

Hi, ... I am several months into treatment for chronic Bartonellosis which includes abx and probiotics and these upset my stomach and cause me very lose stools. ... I got some blood, got tested to rule out C-diff and doctor thought probably internal hemorroids. I realised I was straining alot from all the pressure in my bowels when I go. So I am trying not to, and that has helped, but still I am getting some blood some days. ... ... So my question is, what steps can I take to heal the problem? ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • welcome to the club! lol, ive got em to (only realized a fe...   looking123456789   6mo

welcome to the club! lol, ive got em to (only realized a few days ago when they started poking out after many months of itching/occasional bleeding. From my research, the biggest things seem to be a sitz bath (google it) with epsom salts, and using anti-inflammatories like tumeric, cayenne, and especially apple cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar seems to be the most recommended of anything), orally and topically. using a tiny bench/stool or squatty potty so that you poop naturally by squatting is a huge recommendation. And obviously changing your diet by eliminating meat and dairy, and ins ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is this coming out ofme? Juice Cleanse - Day 7   freedomgirl0023   6mo  C

Can someone help identify what is coming out of me? is this candida or a parasite. This has been in my stool for days and in the past after i have a colonic this comes out of me. Does anyone know?   [End]
  • Probiotics survive stomach acid...yet another myth busted!   RR tpno2005   6mo  C

It’s a bit alarming how much misinformation there is on the Internet about candida. It seems that some claims are copied from website to website with no regard to scientific accuracy. I had always assumed (due to excessive marketing it seems) that regular probiotics are ineffective without an enteric coating because they get killed off by the low pH acid in the stomach. And yet when I actually took the time to research this, it turns out that there really was no hard evidence to back this claim, and I’ve even found some recent studies disproving it entirely. ... ... In one of the studies, the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Totally agree. I always knew it was bunk. Acidophilus act...   #75644   6mo

Totally agree. I always knew it was bunk. Acidophilus actually means ”acid loving”. Good post.   [End]
    • Did you know that the human digestive system contains over ...   Adamjetking   6mo

Did you know that the human digestive system contains over 400 different species of micro-organisms? On average, an adult human carries about 3 to 4 kgs of bacterial gut flora. This represents an enormous number of bacteria. The reason we have so many bacteria inside us is because we require them for many beneficial actions within the body. ... ... ... ... In order for us to maintain a healthy digestive system we need to ensure that we have lots of ”good” bacteria. These friendly bacteria have a number of important roles: ... ... Improving your digestion; ... Producing vitamins; ... Relieving symptoms of irri ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This is a great post. ... ... We all need to keep in mind...   Danny33   6mo

This is a great post. ... ... We all need to keep in mind how companies market their products. Its always critical to question everything and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!   [End]
      • Just from personal experience, my milk kefir seems to work ...   LymegirlPA   6mo

Just from personal experience, my milk kefir seems to work best if I add a bit of heavy cream. I’ve been experimeting with animal fats & have found them to be hugely beneficial in assisting my probiotics. Even coconut oil didn’t work as well (for me). This can pose a quandry (sp?) for those who don’t want to eat animal products, but I’m just sharing what seems to help me personally.   [End]
    • Thanks for sharing something informational.   Terry.Dawson   6mo

Thanks for sharing something informational.   [End]
    • Yeah, the burden of proof is on companies that insist that ...   menelek357   3mo

Yeah, the burden of proof is on companies that insist that enteric coating is actually better. We do know that all the cultured and fermented foods were already benefiting people before pills and enteric coating ever came along. ... ... The only possibility that enteric coated probiotics are more effected (and I have not seen any evidence to their superior delivery) would be ... 1. Weak centrifuged strains that are to fragile and isolated ... 2. Bifido strains which work in the lower GI being administered directly to the lower intestines for an explosive advantage. Again, you would need evidence t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Leaky gut for unknown reasons   AB29   6mo  C

Hi guys -- ... ... I’m new to this forum and am writing hoping to find inspiration from other people’s stories. I’ve been suffering from a leaky gut for the last 2 years with hives all over my body, occasional lip swelling, and eyelid swelling. I’ve seen countless specialists without a diagnosis and am beginning to go a bit batty. ... ... Symptoms include hives, bloating sensations too. The hives are exacerbated when I exercise or get hungry. I’ve taken the intestinal permeability test and I have high intestinal permeability (both manitol and lactulose are high). I’ve cut out gluten, eggs, dairy, ri ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi AB, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your...   shotsee   6mo

Hi AB, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), I encourage you, for your health’s sake, to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, AB! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
    • Look at the GAPS diet because it deals with many of the cau...   BrightSideOfLife   6mo

Look at the GAPS diet because it deals with many of the causes. The diet provides what the human body needs to heal the digestive system. It’s not perfect, at least not for me, but even if you don’t follow it 100%, many of the recommendations should help. ... ... Stomach acid - is yours low? Try the sodium bicarbonate and water test to find out how long it takes to make you burp. You could well be deficient in stomach acid which will not keep your stomach clear of bacteria, destroying any bacteria in your stomach. ... ... Biofilms can make anti biotics ineffective and anti biotics can make things wo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Give us an update! Are you cured? What did you do or take...   FootDoctor   5mo

Give us an update! Are you cured? What did you do or take? ... My treatment would be 28 days of 2 million units of Nystatin, followed by 20,000 iu of vitamin A for 90 days.(5,000 iu taken 4 times a day.) ... Your doctor sounds good, and the fact that an -azole helped says this is some kind of fungal infection, the most common being Candida in it’s pathogenic fungal form...very hard to detect. Everybody has candida, but the fungal form is pathogenic, it sets up the mega histamine reaction that you so accurately describe....hives, random swellings, bloatings...IBS...etc. ... My interest is that I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Diarrhea Enemas?   #176247   7mo  C

I’ve recently grown tired with the diminishing results of my daily urine enemas to treat my daily aches and pains. They worked great for the first 8 months, but have been slowly declining in their efficacy lately, leading me to try a whole host of other options with mixed results. What shockingly worked the best for me, though, was doing enemas prepared from my own previous (watery) bowel movements...in a fit of desperation one day I decided to just collect about 3 quarts of a particularly torrential bout of diarrhea & see what would happen if I poured it into one of my usual enema bags. T ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone have Art of Detox experience?   honeyhoney   7mo  C

I purchased a basic detox/cleanse kit from Art of Detox. I plan on doing Dr. John Christopher’s leaky gut protocol first. ... ... I have been taking antidepressants for about 30 years, and I want to cleanse my organs/body from ill-effects of the medication. I also think I may have parasites ... ... The kit includes a lower bowel formula, kidney/pancreas/heart cleanse, parasite cleanse, and liver/gallbladder cleanse. ... ... I am reluctant to tell my M.D. about this but I don’t know if anything in the kit will interact with the medication. ... ... Thank you ...   [End]
    • I’m very happy to share my experience with the products you...   jimkane   7mo

I’m very happy to share my experience with the products you mention which I also purchased through Art of Detox. Firstly I have been using these products continuously for over a year now with fantastic results, I’m more than satisfied. My experience has been enhanced by the mentoring and guidance provided by Art of Detox. I had been on hypertension medication during part of this time and I’m now off the medication partly due to these products and an orange juice fast. ... Best wishes   [End]
    • I like Art of Detox. The owner has traveled the world to ...   Mountainmom   7mo

I like Art of Detox. The owner has traveled the world to find the best parasite elimination and colon cleanse herbs possible. I’ve used the detox/cleanse kit with great results over a year ago, and I’ve continued on the recommended herbs for parasite elimination and gut cleaning. I suggest that you try the kit. Before I stumbled upon Art of Detox, I tried several other herbal remedies that were not nearly as potent as effective. The funny thing about cleaning the gut is that is also clears up the depression . . . It depends on who your doctor is. I’ve shared the Art of Detox ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, I have had really good success and results over the las...   Angelstar   7mo

Hi, I have had really good success and results over the last two and a half years making use of the Art of Detox approach to resolving my situation. I have used both their herbs and guidance with health, nutrition and lifestyle. ... ... I posted a link several month back that described my journey and success both with constipation issues and managing an underlying condition. My post can be found here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2060371#i ... ... I wish you well in you search for a breakthrough!   [End]
    • Your heading is ”Anyone have Art of Detox experience?” but ...   DetoxingNow   7mo

Your heading is ”Anyone have Art of Detox experience?” but it looks like your question is ”Anything in the kit will interact with my medication”. ... ... I can only shed a light on your first question ”Anyone have Art of Detox experience?” -Yes I have. ... ... Generally speaking the body is programmed to heal & repair (if ”we humans” give it a chance). The body is phenominal if we keep it clean. In today’s world it is difficult to eat food which doesnt have chemicals in it plus medications has chemicals. So the importance of cleansing becomes even more important than 100 years ago. There are 5 organ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • from my side I can only recommend the products and unique ...   feellight   7mo

from my side I can only recommend the products and unique approach I have tested on artofdetox and am appreciative for the feedback and insights I have received from the webmaster to questions and procedures, especially when I felt stuck, or wanted some feedback if reactions that I had were common or normal. ... I hope this was helpful in giving you some feedback on their website and approach to detox. ...   [End]
      • I am adding a few pictures. The first one is what remained...   feellight   5mo

I am adding a few pictures. The first one is what remained after one night in a jar. Looks like mucus, but it for sure wasnt http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=67641 and the second ones are one out of a few worms that came out due to the herbs used and a eucalyptus enemas applied http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=67643 and this http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=67642 ... ... Good luck deworming :-)   [End]
    • From my experience I know that Bowtrol is a mild body clean...   alexsaund   6mo

From my experience I know that Bowtrol is a mild body cleanser. Try it and it might work. ... ... http://cleansecolonnow.net ...   [End]
  • Prune juice   poi321   7mo

Hello everyone, ... I’m residing in USA. I want to try Dr. Chritopher’s 3 day cleanse diet. But it is asking for Prune juice which I could not locate. I tried to find fresh Prunes (European Plums) in USA but could NOT find. Online I might be able to get Dried Prunes but I am NOT sure how to prepare juice from dried prunes. ... ... Could someone please help me how to get Prunes which Dr. Christopher has mentioned. ... ... Kindly help!   [End]
  • Seven Days of Colonic Irrigation and still nothing!   Leeleeleelee   7mo  C

I read these forums all the time but this is the first time I’ve posted anything. ... ... I generally have a good constitution. I went on a five day juice fast and was getting incredible pain in my butt and legs. After googling I found that this is caused by toxins entering the muscles. ... ... So I tried to find somewhere to buy an enema bag without any success. I was in so much pain I thought I’d go the next step and get colonic irrigation seeming I couldn’t find a bag. ... ... I was told to have three sessions in a row. Well after three sessions only clear water had come out. So I kept going back. On ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i juiced the other day and i wonder if it made things worse...   #139029   7mo

i juiced the other day and i wonder if it made things worse for me. they say juicing is the best crap to do for cancer and various disease... but i wonder about the PARASITE factor myself. if our problems are caused by parasites, wont juicing just feed them insane amounts of sugar? i dont care what kind of severe cancer you have, if you have extreme amounts of parasites, all that concentrated sugar seems like it would just give them all the tools necessary to propigate. i’ve sent emails to cancertutor researchers about this and they kind of dodge the issue. they say something like, ’i kn ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello there :) ... ... I don’t have cancer but I always ha...   PointFighter   5mo

Hello there :) ... ... I don’t have cancer but I always have been into nutrition. ... I have heard indeed that juicing was ideal in case of diseases. It is a way for your body to process nutrients even if your intestinal tract is not working properly. Broth and juices go straight through the walls of your gastro intestinal tract into your blood steam. ... ... Juicing is good, but as I indicated in my previous post on this thread, let’s not forget that when juicing, we only get vitamins and minerals, and no fibers at all. To get the fibers you’d need to blend rather than juice. We need fibers to have da ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Did the technician make the proper abdominal massage? I wen...   dave505   6mo

Did the technician make the proper abdominal massage? I went to several colonics practitioner and find out that only 2 out of seven were doing the proper abd massage. ... Except constriction in the bowel she should be able to help with proper massage. ... Just my two cents   [End]
    • A similar thing happened to me several years ago....I thoug...   sd2345   6mo

A similar thing happened to me several years ago....I thought I was in good health, but suddenly became constipated. Nothing worked, and it was very odd because I never had any issues. I was new to enema’s, but they gave no relief. I tried colonics, and was told it could take several sessions to clear a blockage if that is what it was. I had just had a CT scan at the ER which showed no blockage. The colonic therapist had not seen this either, but recommended raw garlic for the bloat until we got it figured out. On the third day of raw garlic, I passed a bundle of worms. I knew nothin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi :) ... Juicing may have caused constipation or the absen...   PointFighter   5mo

Hi :) ... Juicing may have caused constipation or the absence of feces indeed (not quite sure what’s your problem). ... ... First, I’d like to say that unless you eat very little, one bowel movement every two days sounds like constipation to me. Normally, a person should expect one to two bowel movement(s) a day. ... ... Now concerning juicing. It is good, but don’t forget you just get vitamins and minerals, and no fibers at all. To get the fibers you’d need to blend rather than juice. ... We need fibers to have daily bowel movements. ... Broth and juices go straight through the walls of your gastro intestin ...   [retrieve this message]
      • With constipation I found that giving my digestive system a...   Rainier Poppy   5mo

With constipation I found that giving my digestive system a break was very helpful and for three days or so I only drank smoothies to be sure everything was really ”pre-digested” and I had them at least five hours apart. This has helped the most and I have struggled with a sluggish digestive system for quite awhile.   [End]
        • I had never been constipated before, and ended up severely ...   korngold   5mo

I had never been constipated before, and ended up severely constipated a few months ago, after a few months of constipation here and there. After some internet research, I ascertained that I either had parasites or cancer. One treatable, the other...well, not so much. So, I went on a round of anti-parasitic herbal pills in hopes that it would help. Humaworm is what I took. ... ... About 3-4 days after starting it, I passed a ”ball of worms.” It is gross to mention to others, but I have been feeling tons better since the parasite cleanse. ... ... Also, before I did the cleanse, I could eat and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • O/T cross posting on Curezone forums   hanna   7mo  C

... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102902   [End]
  • Do I need probiotics if I take prebiotics?   LoricaLady   7mo

I love the prebiotic inulin. They say you should have several bowel movements a day,a nd with that it is a fact. I was taking kefir and yogurt for probiotics, home made. But the pasturized milk was causing me problems, just like Dr. Mercola & others say it can. Raw milk is not an option. Kombucha is a hassle. Water kefir gave ne flu symptoms. (I know, die off, but I had such a small amount and I don’t trust it for me.) Do I even need probiotics if I am taking prebiotics? If so, why? ... ... Are there any probiotics otc that really are effective? How can one know?   [End]
  • PS. Seed VS Ps. Husk   LivingHealthy   8mo

Hi, ... ... 1. What are your opinions about seed vs husk? ... ... according to Bulk Herb Store: ” Phsyllium seed has a higher amount of firmentable fiber than the husk ”. ... ... Which one is better to make a P&B shake? ... ... 2. Has anyone every purchased from http://www.bulkherbstore.com/ ? ... ... And does anyone know where I can get quality Bentonite CLay or PS Husk or Seeds? ... ... Thanks! ... ... LH   [End]
    • Re: PS. Seed VS Ps. Husk   propaul   8mo
    • Hi LH, ... ... I have not purchased from Bulk Herb Store b...   propaul   8mo

Hi LH, ... ... I have not purchased from Bulk Herb Store but they seem to be okay. I use Herbal Remedies (Herbalremedies.com). They carry several brands of psyllium husk powder. I use the NOW Food brand. I prefer the hydrated bentonite clay and I use the Great Plains brand. ... ... ... Please remember that P & B shakes can make you constipated. Read my blog titled ”My challenge” . My preference to P & B shake is my PBC shake; it’s P&B plus Chlorophyll (I use Chlorofresh by Nature’s Way). ... ... ... Propaul ... ... ... Just move your cursor to the link below and click your mouse to get to the blog. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi LH, I have not purchased from Bulk Herb Store but they s...   propaul   8mo

Hi LH, I have not purchased from Bulk Herb Store but they seem to be okay. I use Herbal Remedies (Herbalremedies.com). They carry several brands of psyllium husk powder. I use the NOW Food brand. I prefer the hydrated bentonite clay and I use the Great Plains brand. Please remember that P & B shakes can make you constipated. Read my blog titled ”My challenge” . My preference to P & B shake is my PBC shake; it’s P&B plus Chlorophyll (I use Chlorofresh by Nature’s Way). Propaul Just move your cursor to the link below and click your mouse to get to the blog. Link My challenge ...   [End]
    • Re: PS. Seed VS Ps. Husk   Healthyfitntrim   4mo

Hi I have not purchased from here either.. I use Psyllium husk I get mine online from (cleanseorsurgery.com) good luck. ... ...   [End]
  • Please help with colon detox question.   #175366   8mo

I’ve been on a kit colon detox regimen for three days -- one ”activator” capsule each evening and a herbal powder in diluted juice every morning. ... ... For much of the time my ”product” so to speak has been actually less than when I’m on my own, and the last 24 hours has produced almost nothing. I’m supposed to remain on this regimen for 30 days. ... ... I’ve never done a colon cleanse with a paid-for kit before, so I don’t know what to expect. Can you advise me? Does this low output mean my body is gearing up for more action later, and I should just keep slugging it down? Or does it mean I don ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please Help! Extremely Toxic and Need Cleansing Ideas.   nicolep1016   8mo  C

I have been extremely unwell for about 3 years and I am at the point where I can’t eat anything at all without having an allergic reaction. I am extremely toxic and desperately need to start cleansing. I am at the point where I have given up hope because I don’t know where else to turn. I can’t take supplements or eat or ingest anything at all that is processed in any way. I am severely allergic to gluten and diary and have horrible candida so even eating something with even 1 gram of sugar makes me look 6 months pregnant and break out in a rash all over my face. My kidney tests came ba ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How about go paleo?   rdca   8mo

How about go paleo?   [End]
      • I’m in a similar boat but not quite as bad. Keep up with th...   AKP   8mo

I’m in a similar boat but not quite as bad. Keep up with the NAET. You can also learn to do it yourself after going a bit. Also do a rotation diet. You would have a severe leaky gut as well so you need to get onto the leaky gut supplements.   [End]
      • Detoxify through juicing vegetables and fruits. If you have...   P4P   46d

Detoxify through juicing vegetables and fruits. If you have a slow juicer and 3 Apples, 2 Carrots, 2 Celery Stalks then juice it...drink! ... Celery is a diuretic that can help the body shed water retention. It is also a great source of naturally occurring sodium, which can help the body maintain its careful balance while you are fasting. Carrots are high in Vitamin A and make the juice taste sweet. Apple juices aid in digestion, the eradication of bodily toxins, and regulation of blood sugar and even blood pressure.   [End]
    • Hi Nicole, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Nicole, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the powerful antioxidant ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... It may just solve some or all of your problem(s). Y ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... ... Taking large amounts of vitamin C can lead to othe...   #174156   8mo

... ... Taking large amounts of vitamin C can lead to other problems as well. ... ... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9849917/High-dose-vitamin-C-doubles-kidney-stone-risk.html ... ... High-dose vitamin C ’doubles kidney stone risk’ ... ... Regularly taking high-dose vitamin C pills can double the risk of kidney ... stones, say researchers. ... ... ... By Stephen Adams, Medical Correspondent ... ... ... ... 12:58PM GMT 05 Feb 2013 ... ... ... They made their finding after looking at the incidence of kidney stones ... over 11 years in 23,355 men. ... ... ... ... ... Those who took vitamin C supplements - which typically co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Nicole, ... ... As ”grist for yo   #56106   8mo

Hi Nicole, ... ... As "grist for yo   [End]
    • I would suggest anti-fungals to begin with...When I was at ...   needtobreathe   7mo

I would suggest anti-fungals to begin with...When I was at my worst, I started on oregano oil pills (up to three a day), turmeric (which I still take daily, great for inflammation as well), MSM (up to 3000-4000 mg a day), and coconut oil (yummy in coffee, oatmeal, toast or just by itself. I would do up to 3 tablespoons a day). You may want to consider ACV (start slowly to see how your body reacts, some people may not tolerate it well but it’s a great detoxifier). ... ... I’ve heard good things about ingesting Borax (as in 50 mule Borax in the laundry aisle). It’s a big time fungus killer a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Coconut oils is great for candida and also for the rest of ...   UserX   7mo

Coconut oils is great for candida and also for the rest of the body, but if you have a fatty liver to begin with and can’t tolerate fats, you have to get a portion of your liver cleaned out before you can again tolerate fats. ... I certainly agree with the ACV and also lemon juice in water helps the liver a lot. EVOO is liver food, It’s great for healing the liver. I did a swig of it in the evening before I went to bed and followed it with a swallow of juice. BTW, EVOO is extra virgin olive oil. If you get the imported in the store chances are that it contains half corn oil. I get the B ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sounds familiar. Very familiar. I used a formula Richard ...   UserX   7mo

Sounds familiar. Very familiar. I used a formula Richard Schulze uses for bowel cleansing. Huh! Guess what? It took me 5.5 years of colon cleansing before I got all the crud off the colon wall. Your kidneys are being compromised because your liver is compromised. I’d get on a parasite killer pronto, then 2 weeks into that, alongside the #1 formula of Schulze’s to soften that colon crud up, I’d start doing liver flushes. The one that worked best for me was a modification of Sam Biser’s liver flush known as the Coke liver flush. You can search that on CZ. Then I added the Schulze # ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, ... There are studies that have been done for f...   Rainier Poppy   5mo

Hello, ... There are studies that have been done for food allergies and intolerance’s relative to GMO’s and those who were suffering from these allergies were instructed to completely stop eating foods that have GMO’s, which are basically, soy, corn, beet sugar (anywhere it says just ”sugar” and not ”cane sugar”), and wheat. There may be others, but for now sticking with organic is the safest way to go, anyway these patients were able to heal allergies over time after learning how to avoid GMO’s and very gradually reintroduce foods they had been allergic to, back into their diets. I pers ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 35 % Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. ... ... https://www.fac...   H202   5mo

35 % Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. ... ... https://www.facebook.com/groups/peroxidegroup/ ... ... Go to the files section. Read everything there. ... ... And if you do decide to go down this road. Go slow. ... ... Best of luck,   [End]
  • Desperate need of guidance from anyone with knowledge on to...   kathy0816   8mo

Hello everyone, I feel very grateful to have found this sight. After reading several of your stories, my heart goes out to you for your pain and suffering and am thankful for all of your insight that has aided in your recovery. ... I am going to write my story as briefly as I can in hopes that by the grace of god someone may be able to share some guidance. ... ... I am a 42 year old woman who has a long history of allergies to sulpha drugs beginning at the age of9. I recovered within a months time. When starting university at the age of 22, I was prescribed Bactrim which is a sulpha drug for a U ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think I have seen your posts on other forums.... ... ......   sd2345   8mo

I think I have seen your posts on other forums.... ... ... Bowel cleanse is a good place to start. I have seen enough to know that you probably have parasites/pathogens of some sort, possibly had them all your life, but the stress of childbirth and sharing an immune system with a baby might have been the final blow. ... ... Your allergy to sulfa drugs also might be an indicator.... as that could be anti-parasite. Like it just agitated them, awoken them, but your young immune system fought back and kept it in check. Think about the middle age folks who say ”I used to love garlic and onions, but ca ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thankyou, yes I have posted my question on many forums. I w...   kathy0816   8mo

Thankyou, yes I have posted my question on many forums. I will take your advice and post on this site. In regards to bowel cleansing any suggestions. Colonix or DR. Schultz. I agree with your theory of the antibiotic being the trigger. The only problem is I am so sensitive now. A homeopathic put me on 1 drop of R7 to open the liver and It increased my symptoms so much. Would juicing be better? How do I heal if everything keeps circulating back into my organs. ... Thanks so much. ... Kathy   [End]
        • To be honest, colonix is a decent product for bowel cleansi...   sd2345   8mo

To be honest, colonix is a decent product for bowel cleansing, but the paraiste herbs that come with it are very weak. You can go to any decent grocery like Kroger? or even Walgreens, get psyllium fiber and smooth move tea, for a fraction of the cost, unless the price is ok with you and you just want to buy the package. Dr. Schulze is good too. The problem is that it may be parasites causing the bowel issues, which causes waste and toxins to recirculate in your system, rather than be eliminated. You mentioned juicing, YES, that’s great, but add a few cloves of raw garlic to your juice. ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 178 of 178
1  30  50  100  ...  167  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  175  176  177   178    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”Not only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.” - Sa...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Looking for answers to FAQ? Read FAQs. Skeptical about Bowel Cleanse? Go to Bowel Cleanse Debate Forum

34,534 messages, 8,014 topics, topics per page limited to: 45, average number of messages per page: 194, 178 pages,  9,823,735 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11

"We are, physically and mentally, what we eat and what we think."

Image Galler Bowel Cleanse Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.

Proven Candida Diet

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Grea...

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNe...

Proven Parasite Diet

Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Sid...

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master clea...

Google Ads

Colon Cleanse

Proven Candida Diet

Herpes Cure?

Clark Liver Flush

Proven Parasite Diet

Google Ads

Colon Cleanse

Proven Candida Diet

Herpes Cure?

Clark Liver Flush

Proven Parasite Diet

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.76 sec at 4/20/2014 11:45:52 PM, requested by 54.242.249.240, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=329 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25