CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5172 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
The Master Cleanser

Master Cleanse #16 [Archive] Lemonade Diet Fasting Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   The Master Cleanser   Master Cleanse - Lemonade Diet   Rules
 35,091 page views     1,080 messages     235 topics     8 pages
This forum has been converted into Archive!   Go to The ACTIVE Forum

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
10y ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Master C 16[A]     All Forums 
Like Master Cleanse #16 [Archive] on Facebook.com
The MC should not be undertaken prior to reading the book The Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs AND all of the FAQ's. In some people fasting may promote formation and/or growth of intrahepatic stones and/or gallstones. Flush your liver before and after every fast to prevent possible problems!
Page 8 of 8
1  2  3  4  5  6  7   8    

• Completed the MC but something weird is happening   yums329   11y

I completed my MC on Wednesday. Has anyone out there experienced symptoms after the cleanse like a rash around the mouth area and inside the mouth? I just noticed that the upper roof of my mouth is a little red and irritated as well as around my mouth. I followed the MC as mentioned. ... ... Any advice or comments are much appreciated. ... ... Thanks! ... ... PS...will be doing my second MC the first week of Dec as well as the liver and parasite cleanse for the month of Dec. ... ...   [End]
    • might try swishing with a diluted apple cidar vinegar to ma...   Wrenn   11y

might try swishing with a diluted apple cidar vinegar to make sur eyou havea good alkaline lvl in your moguth etc.. ... do you tongu scrape? i woudl also suggest you do that gently after brushing teeth. ... i donít knwo anything on that subject to off you further than that i am sure others and offer you great advice. ... hope you feel better and congrats on your mc finsih !!! ... Ami B.   [End]
    • Are you eating yet? I remember a post from a while ago wher...   joanne   11y

Are you eating yet? I remember a post from a while ago where someone mentioned that food was hurting the roof of their mouth, as if their mouth had gotten tender on the cleanse, and food scraping the roof of their mouth was irritating it. I donít know if that applies to you or not.   [End]
  • Day6 - Hi Hempgirl and others on today:)   ready4change   11y

wow - cant believe how great I feel today. ... yesterday had a burst of energy in evening and have felt great ever since! ... ... Just wondered how everyone else is doing? ... Has anyone Ēfell thru the ice?Ē ... ... Keep in touch! ... ready4change   [End]
    • Hi! ... I feel great aswell. Yesterday evening I had a head...   Tempeire   11y

Hi! ... I feel great aswell. Yesterday evening I had a headache, which may have been a slight chill that I had caught. This morning, I feel fine. I am able to sit and talk about food for the week with my wife and plan dinner for friends coming over without any stress or pangs! ... ... Weight loss has tapered off, but that is to be expected, I would think. Day 4 was the pivotal day for me and it has got better and better since then. Today, on day 6, I am full of energy and the idea of eating seems somehow alien. ... ... Tempeire   [End]
  • on my 4th day 1st flush   johnc   11y

im having a tough time drinking the juice rather have water but pushing myself. when the book says two good bowl movements a day does it mean solid cause im going liquid. any other flushes i should be doing soon? thanks The only time i find it hard is when i have to help feed the kids. I have 6 kids 3 of them 3 and under   [End]
  • Just to make sure that I am doing MC correctly...   #10104   11y

Hello group, ... ... I have done this a couple of years ago...I forgot how long I did it for because I got really sick. Now, I know itís probably the toxins...I am willing to do it now because all the meds are just not working anymore. ... ... On one of the threads, it said donít put the lemonade in plastic container. I work at facility that wonít let us bring glass containers...do you guys have any suggestions? ... ... Also, does the SWF needs to be done daily? Would I need to take a herbal laxative at night and in the morning even if I am not doing swf in the AM? ... ... Thanks for all your help.   [retrieve this message]
    • If you have to use plastic, by all means use it. I did. Gla...   joanne   11y

If you have to use plastic, by all means use it. I did. Glass is always better than plastic, but you have to do what you have to do. ... ... You can take the tea in the PM and AM, or you can take the swf in the AM and the tea in the PM, or you can take just the PM tea - whatever combination you feel good using, as long as you keep moving your bowels, so that the toxins are being eliminated on a daily basis.   [End]
      • Day 2...8 more days! I get really nauseated after taking th...   #10104   11y

Day 2...8 more days! I get really nauseated after taking the cayenne pill...yuk. I am taking the capsules (powder inside)---I was going to mix it in my drink...but after I got sick yesterday, I said never mind. ... ... The SWF is nasty but if it helps with the fatigue and my migraines, it would be worth it. I will probably take SWF tonight before I go to bed because I have to go to work real early tomorrow ---no bathrooms on my hour drive to work. Donít wanna take a chance after today! ... ... Iíll be praying for ĒusĒ that we accomplish this! Happy cleansing!!!   [End]
  • ?? about SWF and morning tea   momslife   11y

Iím on Day 5 of my first MC and am having 2-3 BMs before taking either the SWF or my morning tea. Is it really necessary to do them if things are already moving right out of bed? Iím taking the tea at night and it seems to be doing the job. I did the SWF yesterday and hated it. Smooth Move tea is not much better, but Iíll stick with it if I have to. ... ... I appreciate any input! Thanks!   [End]
    • Youíre the best judge - are you feeling good? It would see...   joanne   11y

Youíre the best judge - are you feeling good? It would seem to me that, no, you donít need to take the swf if the PM tea is doing the trick. You can drink more tea in the AM if you want, instead of the swf, or just keep on doing what youíre doing, since it seems to be working for you.   [End]
      • i myself did the night lax and the am lax never did the sw...   Wrenn   11y

i myself did the night lax and the am lax never did the swf/ thos e 2 kepp me running as it was jstu fine. ... the main thing is keep those interanl flushes going cause the caynenne is disolvign mucos buildiup et c off walls and you need a good flush effect going th tru to get it adn allthe toxins beign drawn out movign OUT of your body.. ... so evne tho butt pees and certainly not fun / youcan see the validity in them... ... btw on teh cleanse if you feel youahv eto even fart *laugh* go do it in the b room if it is a fart /will probalby smell bad anyhow.. but if not .. no surprises /if youca ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: ?? What brand of tea can I use?   #10104   11y

Hello again, ... ... Just wondering what is a good brand of tea to take. I am finally starting tomorrow so long that I could get all the ingredients at the store today. ... ... Great Day!   [End]
          • A lot of people (me included!) used Smooth Move (horrible n...   joanne   11y

A lot of people (me included!) used Smooth Move (horrible name, I know ;) tea by Traditional Medicinals. I got it at my local health food store, others have said that they saw it at their supermarket. It tastes sort of like licorice. ... ... Good luck on the cleanse!   [End]
          • Thanks for your response   momslife   11y

Thanks for all of your replies. I think Iíll just stick with the PM tea for now. It seems to be working, and I feel really good. Yesterday was the worst. I almost quit, but managed to stick it out. Reading through the posts really helps. ... ... I use the Smooth Move tea by Traditional Medicinals. My grocery store carries it in their Natural Foods section. It tastes like black licorice (which I destest), but it seems to work. I think there are others? Someone posted about senna tea, but I forget where? ... ... Thanks again!   [End]
            • I use both Senna and Smooth Move. Senna is the ingredient ...   lynne0619   11y

I use both Senna and Smooth Move. Senna is the ingredient that acts as a laxative and Smooth move contains senna and also has other herbs to enhance the taste. Senna by itself is not unpleasant, but not altogether tasty either. You might prefer it if you donít like licorice. My health food store sells both. ... ... Hope that helps. ... Lynne   [End]
  • A dash, a pinch and a smidgen....   lynne0619   11y

I was in a kitchen equipment store and ran across the coolest gadget. Itís 3 measuring spoons to measure small quantities. It was only two dollars so I bought it. Itís really little more than a novelty item and each spoon is named either dash, pinch or smidgen. I measured them and found out the dash is 1/4 teaspoon, the pinch is one -half the dash and the smidgen is one-half the pinch. I use the pinch for my lemonade so I guess iím getting about 1/8 teaspoon. ... ... Just thought I would pass that on. ... Lynne   [End]
  • Juicing with the Master Cleanse?   alleygator   11y

Hello, ... I was wondering if itís okay to juice vegetables while on the lemonade fast? ... Is it best to only drink the lemonade mixture? ... Iím confused about the fast. It sounds like on this forum you should only juice when you are coming off the fast. ... I have read on a different page itís okay to mix juicing with the lemonade fast! ... Any recommendations are greatly appreciated! ... Thank you, ... alleygator   [End]
    • Hi alleygator ... ... The protocol is to do the lemonade ...   joanne   11y

Hi alleygator ... ... The protocol is to do the lemonade alone, and then to ease back into regular food by following the cleanse itself with one or 2 days of orange juice, as a transition. You donít usually combine the two. That being said, there have been a few people here whoíve successfully combined juicing with the lemonade! Sorry I canít give more info than that - hopefully one of them will notice your post and have some more information. You can always do a search here (at this forum) for íjuice fastí, too, and see what you come up with. ... ... In case you havenít read the mc book, hereís ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Joanne, ... Thank You so much for the link, I did order ...   alleygator   11y

Hi Joanne, ... Thank You so much for the link, I did order the book yesturday, but I already started the cleanse on thursday. I did drink one carrot juice on Friday. I wish I didnít, Oh well I will try to do it for 2 more days. I plan to do the 10 days. ... I will continue to just use the lemonade. It was nice that you responded so quickly. ... I really appreciate that, ... alleygator   [End]
  • Mike where are you?   Lucee   11y

Mike, you canít just say things and then disappear. I came here to get information, that means both the pros and the cons. I donít want to do something that may be harmful. I have mentioned this fast to my husband and he is concerned that it may be harmful. It doesnít sound healthy to him. I need facts. Mike, you make us all think before we act. ... ... As I asked before, do I need to replace helpful bacteria? Well if I do need to replace them, then perhaps itís not the best thing for my body. However If this is a normal consequesce of fasting and one that is easily put back into place ...   [retrieve this message]
    • couldnít agree with you more. ... www.geocities.com/HotSpri...   Wrenn   11y

couldnít agree with you more. ... www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/7244/master_cleanse.html ... is the online chapter in the book that also discusses the minerals and why the cayenne etc... ... i think evye ron ehere agrees of course it willaffect your baterai in you digestive system ... you are detoxing... you will have alot of old toxins beign pulled out/ also as you detox more and more and then eat good foods after you will restore your systme back to a n alkaline state. most folks are acidic from the toxins and parastites and eatign habits. ... if you rea don the plan recipe tha tis why they s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yah Stephan Barret makes me think also. Miss him! Come on p...   grog   11y

Yah Stephan Barret makes me think also. Miss him! Come on people all the information you need is right at you finger tips,you donít need mike to show you the way! Some of the things he said were right some wrong. Calling everybody little more than idiots is a good way to stir things up,but thats about it!   [End]
    • Books on fasting   Mrs. Lightning   11y

To convince a husband to allow his wife to do fasting is difficult. After twenty years, I have finally and just this year been allowed to do my favorite MC fast for more than 3 days. He said 10. ... ... This was after getting the Arnold Erhet collection of fasting books which he recommended. Excellent source of reading. Arnold Ehret was the Master at Fasting!! ... ... Then my the Master Cleanse Diet book $6.50 and show him that one, too. ... ... I think with gentle persuation youíll be doing the fasts as long as you want as they are for detoxing the body with a side effect of weight loss. ... ... After ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Mike where are you?   RowanMorrison   11y

Mike likes to post and run - he already let us know that. But apparently he will be back in 90 days or so to spew his wisdom again. Just stick around..... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Hempgirl - brand of salt used   Tempeire   11y

Hey hempgirl, ... ... In response to one of my earlier postings, you asked for the brand of seasalt that I was using. Well, I checked and it is Hain Pure Food Sea Salt. ... ... You are now on day 6 aswell, right? How is it going? ... ... tempeire   [End]
  • Started 2nd Master Cleanse   kelltl   11y

Started my 2nd master cleanse today. I will also be doing P&B shakes starting tomorrow. Anyone else starting today?   [End]
  • WHY cayenne pepper!!!   kelltl   11y

I am sure I am not the first to ask this, but what does the cayenne pepper do for me during the fast? Is there ANY substitute as the taste it adds is nasty!!!   [End]
  • Doing mc and parasite cleanse together?   zenith   11y

Hi, newbie here whoís intending to go on the lemonade diet soon. Just wondering if itís advisable to do mc and parasite cleanse together? Has anyone tried Clarkia? ... One more question, must I always use freshly squeezed lemon juice everytime when I want to make a glass of lemonade? Can I just pre-mix a bottle or two when I really have to be out of my house? ... ... Thanks!   [End]
    • Hi Zenith ... ... Yes it is definitely ok to combine the t...   joanne   11y

Hi Zenith ... ... Yes it is definitely ok to combine the two! Lots of people say that para is more effective, I guess because youíre starving the critters somewhat during the cleanse? It makes sense. ... ... Yes, you can make the lemonade ahead if you absolutely have to. Whatever gets you cleansing! It is best to make each glass fresh, and I did do that a few times, but we have to do what we have to do! If you can find the time, great, if you canít, thatís ok. Youíll do fine either way. ... ... Good luck!   [End]
    • yes can do clarkia and mc to gether. ... www.drclarkia.com ...   Wrenn   11y

yes can do clarkia and mc to gether. ... www.drclarkia.com is web i got mine from. ... www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/7244/master_cleanse.html ... is the pages from book that gives the recipe and the reading prior to doing it to understand why you need th cayenne etc. ... most folks put their cayenne in empty gel caps and take one with each drink since it is pretty darn hot. ... it is preferred to make the lemonaide fresh each drink/but most folks seem to make a 2 qt pitcher at a time/ 3 fresh squeezed lemons, 12 table sppons grade b maple syrup /fill to top with water= 6 drinks (the minimum allowed ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Be Careful If You Do   hopinso   11y

I donít want to sound too negative here, but I do want to add a word of caution. About a month ago I tried to combine a parasire cleanse (Parastroy) with my third Master Cleanse. I became very ill from parasite die off symptoms. I was weak to the point of nearly passing out several times. I had fever, headaches, joint pain, and cramps. I think the cleansing from the MC fast plus the die off symptoms produced more toxins than my body could handle. I quit the Master Cleanse on day 9 and was able to complete the Parastroy. About a week ago I did fast for six days with both lemonade and apple ...   [retrieve this message]
      • hopinso   joanne   11y

Good luck with the next round. Also, Iíve been meaning to mention to you - did you read the comment by Andreas Moritz to alisaun in his forum - the comment about waiting until after liver flushes to do any paracleanse? I thought of you when I read that.   [End]
        • I hadnít seen the post. But I kind of figured it out on my ...   hopinso   11y

I hadnít seen the post. But I kind of figured it out on my own. Last week my results from the Full Moon flush were disappointing and Iíve had pain all week. Last night I did another flush after my doctor confirmed that I had a stuck stone. He detirmined this from muscle testing. So far today I have passed many more and much larger stones than I did last week. I still have the pain though. ... From now on I am staying with my original conviction to only do one cleanse at a time. ... Thanks for thinking of me, Iíll go hunt up that post now. My phone went out the other day for over twelve hours and ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Oops I should have linked to it - itís really hard to find ...   joanne   11y

Oops I should have linked to it - itís really hard to find posts in archives here sometimes. I too have put off any more parasite cleansing until after I have at least 10 more liver flushes under my belt. Iíve only done 6 so far. I still am encouraged by the fact that you found the worm in the stone after so many flushes, which makes me think that Andreas is right! I do occasionally drink celery seed tea for kidney cleansing, and I do liver flushes and mcs, but Iíve stopped the bowel cleanses and the parasite cleanses for now, and am trying instead to concentrate on healthy eating. Anyway, ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I see your post here and was wondering is there much pain i...   lynne0619   11y

I see your post here and was wondering is there much pain involved with a liver flush? And how soon after (in the morning) can you generally go about your normal routine? Do you continue to pass stones the next day? ... ... Thanks for your help. ... Lynne   [End]
  • first MC and nursing- is this ok?   mama/me   11y

just wondering if anyone out there knows if i am endangering my 18 month old heavy nurser by doing the master cleans.   [End]
    • I nursed all my kids and i think ican reasonably say no ......   Wrenn   11y

I nursed all my kids and i think ican reasonably say no ... ... but remember taste and certain elements do cross over ... you willb eingestign cayenne (put it in gelcaps) is easier to take... which helps scrub off the walls and disolve mucoid buildup.and laso you will be doing the swf and lax tea /or the alternative lax tea amand pm... senna/ smooth move/ i thinka re the recommened ones. ... so your child will probably have loose bowels liek you do/ ... so watch his soft spot and make sure he gets plent y of fluid to keep him hydrated well. you might try to adjust soem what nursing him righ tafte ryo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím not an expert, just a mom of two prior nurslings offeri...   momslife   11y

Iím not an expert, just a mom of two prior nurslings offering an opinion. At 18 months, I donít think youíll endanger him/her, but the taste/quality of your milk will almost certainly change and he may not like it. That may lead to self-weaning, so just be aware. ... ... Also, your results from the fast may be more drastic, since your body will be having to produce milk and cleanse on what I assume would be a significantly lower intake than what you are accustomed. You will probably need to drink LOTS of extra water and maybe more lemonade (closer to 12 than 6 glasses) to keep from being ...   [retrieve this message]
  • apology   mikeritr   11y

I apologize if Iíve hurt anyone. If Iíve violated the guidelines of the forum Iím sorry. Goodbye. ... Mike   [End]
    • mike ithink hta tis veyr nice of you to offer an apology ....   Wrenn   11y

mike ithink hta tis veyr nice of you to offer an apology ... where really i donít see that you owe anyone one. ... everybody is entiteld to share their opinions whether we agree or not.. it is all part of living/ ... i understand yoru concern about soem folks endign up ill maybe if diabetic etc and you voiced tha tconcern/ ... the only think i found slightly a bi tharsh was tha tyou lumped alot of folks in to one cubicle and here as no need to do that.. mayb e i rea dit wrong... ... but I for one.. am not an expert / neither do i jstu randoem ly follow fads jstu cause evye one else is doing it, ... I we ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for the apology - but everyone is entitled to their ...   ready4change   11y

Thanks for the apology - but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. (as I said mine, and was hoping it wouldnt go further than that.) I might have been a bit hasty in my words - and I am sorry if it bothered you. You have very good research knowlege and you seem to know quite a bit about fasting. ... ... My only point was that alot of people here are to experience the MC and they need encouragement just to get thru it without failure. So many fail as soon as they see something posted negatively in the forum. Alot of your posts have had nothing to do with this particular forum. ... ... I am ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Mike, ... ... I like to learn, in whatever guise that take...   joanne   11y

Mike, ... ... I like to learn, in whatever guise that takes. I didnít read all of your posts, so I may have missed something, but I took your comments in the spirit in which they were offered - your own insights from your own experiences. I think weíre all here for the same reason, and can all learn from each other. Youíre doing your own custom Ēalternating the master cleanse one day and food the nextĒ fast, which I find interesting - seeing how people make the cleanse their own is another way I can absorb and learn. Iíve learned many valuable lessons since arriving here in the summer, and your ...   [retrieve this message]
    • don't apologize - just don't come back   RowanMorrison   11y

*I* apologize if that sounds harsh, but please- ... donít turn mealy mouthed on us after all of your judgmental and negative posts - ... ... either stick around and defend your beliefs, or stay away. ... ... posting and running as you apparently like to do is cowardly and helps no one (except maybe what appears to be your very huge ego). ... ... Just my opinion! :)   [End]
  • Apology   mikeritr   11y

I apologize to any of you I may have hurt. That was not my intention. If I violated the guidelines of the forum Iím sorry. Goodbye. ... Mike   [End]
  • here we go again...anyone have any study tips while doing t...   butterfly8   11y

Here we go again... I was not able to start the cleanse last week beause it was the week before my cycle and that is the hardest week for me to stop eating. So here I go agian day 1 is almost over. I have to study for school tests as well so if anyone has any tips,Iíd love to hear em.   [End]
  • Vitamins?   shoplifter74   11y

Hello All, ... A newbie here. I normally take a multivitamin, but I understand that while doing the lemonade fast, I will not need to take them? What about other supplements such as Saw Palmetto, Green Tea extract, etc? ... ... Iím starting tomorrow. ... ... Thank you, ... Pat ...   [End]
  • a huge poop on day 7!   garhi   11y

woah, i just had a big surprise... ... after like 3 days of no/little BMís, despite daily salt water drinks, i just had a ĒhugeĒ one. i had to pick it out of the toilet (sorry i know i know), and it seemed to be almost all ĒclayĒ, and very green. so those of you doing p&b shakes, take note. this stuff can absorb 3 liters of salt water! i now feel very energized and very hungry...do believe iíll break the fast tomorrow, as planned. well that was interesting. iíve been feeling ĒtiredĒ the whole fast, and now iím finally getting the ĒeuphoriaĒ iím used to from fasting. ... ... my wife got rea ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am so jealous that you have someone to do this with! Happ...   joanne   11y

I am so jealous that you have someone to do this with! Happy for you, but jealous ;) ... ... Do you mean that you think that all of the salt water you drank for the past 3 days got absorbed into this humongous poo? Thatís pretty cool. Iíll bet you feel like a new person now, donít you? ... ...   [End]
      • the only thing i can conclude is that ya, 3 litres of salt ...   garhi   11y

the only thing i can conclude is that ya, 3 litres of salt water hydrated that humongous poo. i was wondering where all that water went... ... ... no iím still me, just less tired and v e r y h u n g r y. you should be jealous of my wife, not me! sheís the one who gets all her lemonade made for her, her supplements handed to her, etc etc. ... ... iím off to the store to buy oranges and grapes, to start breaking the fast. 7 days is enuff for me this year... ... ... good luck!! ... ... for those wondering what the Ēnext stepĒ is, i recommend having a glance at the site below. http://www.radicalhealth.com/ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • desiccated liver, a place to start.   mikeritr   11y

The only meat I eat. ... http://www.leviticus11.com/dl.htm ... My weekly intake = about 6 ounces of raw beef liver from Argentinian cattle, noninjected, grass fed nonsprayed. This is the only supplement Iíve ever taken I could feel. In 3-4 days it feels like somebody gave you a kick in the pants with a load of postive energy. ... Best taken with Pineapple juice. ... I have no connection with this company and pay the same price as everyone else. If you canít stand the taste, their are 40 gr. tabs available. Take a minimum of 6 a day. 10 if you can afford it. Theyíre horse tablets, so pick your poison ...   [retrieve this message]
    • dude i thought you were leaving...what the hell does Ēdessi...   garhi   11y

dude i thought you were leaving...what the hell does Ēdessicated beef liverĒ have to do with the master cleanse? i feel like the nice supportive forum iíve been visiting for the last week has been taking over by arnold schwartenegger...   [End]
    • Im sorry to say - But i totally agree w/ garhi. This forum...   garhi   11y

you know iím just kidding right? i love you man.   [End]
      • Well, somebody asked me about it. Youíll have to read back ...   mikeritr   11y

Well, somebody asked me about it. Youíll have to read back to find it. BTW there arenít 1000s of people on these boards. Most of the people here are on to something else in a few weeks. Iíve been watching it since inception. A few ĒexpertsĒ hang around to school the neophytes in the doctrine, and the priests donít like anyone asking questions. Theyíre worried that some of these intelligent people here might read some of the things Iíve mentioned and be led astray. Read the stuff and see if itís heretical.   [End]
      • Wow, I see you refer people to FCI. Now thereís a group tha...   mikeritr   11y

Wow, I see you refer people to FCI. Now thereís a group that would keel over at the thought of the Master Cleanser. In addition they use lots of facts and studies about water fasting to support their juice fasting. They quote Fuhrmanís book who is a water only guy. I know, inconsistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. But you are inconsistent.   [End]
        • Who are these leading edge scientist you are talking about?...   grog   11y

Who are these leading edge scientist you are talking about? Fuhrman Bragg and Walford, thats it, these are your heroes? And your take on fad diets ĒĒ I am veganíí Well the vegan diet is the only real fad diet around here and most people have wisened up to its unhealthy side affects.There has never been a real vegan culture in all the world in all of history accept in southern cal. you know the íífruit and nut dietíí!!Oh yah mike Iím blown away with all your ííinconsistentíí knowledge And by the way you are not vegan! Desiccated liver, ah not a vegetable, Dude!   [End]
  • It's been fun.   mikeritr   11y

Iíll look in now and then, but I spend most of time on Santa Cruz Surfing websites, my current passion. Iíll lose my job if I continue to hang out on these boards too much. If anybody wants to find out more about me see my book on Amazon.com, ĒHow to get SSI and Social Security Disability.Ē (by Mike Davis) No sales pitch here, but it does have some biographical info. The only people who would benefit by it are those who are applying for that specific disability benefit. If it would help you, see if your library has it. I donít need any book sales, I make hardly anything on the book anyway. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Diabetics   mikeritr   11y

Donít do this diet or any fasting if youíre Type I diabetic. If youíre Type II, I would seriously doubt the wisdom of going on a sugar FEAST when diabetic. Read my post below and get Fuhrmanís books. He has gotten diabetics off all medication in a week--many times. Itís not that difficult. I went from diabetic to total nondiabetic between 3 month checkups. This isnít the way to do it for any diabetic. Does it sound reasonable to anyone that a person who has insulin resistance (Type II) would get better by dumping sugar into their system. With all due respect to Burroughs, and I have done t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A message for everyone.   mikeritr   11y

One thing Iíve noticed on these boards is that many people lack a basic understanding of nutrition. Iíve read for years on these subjects and the separating the science from the nonsense is nearly impossible. ... I highly recommend ĒEat to Live,Ē just published by Dr. Joel Fuhrman, as well as his book ĒFasting and Eating for Health.Ē Also check out Roy Wolfordís ĒBeyond The 120 Year DietĒ a doctor form UCLA, over 80, or near it, and the physician from the Biosphere experiment. Braggís ĒThe Miracle of Fasting,Ē has a good methodological approach, written in the 70ís. He died at around 90 I bel ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Donít do this diet or any fasting if youíre Type I diabetic...   joanne   11y

Thanks for the post - Eat To Live is absolutely fabulous. Very inspiring.   [End]
    • Thanks for the info Mike. Iíve already checked out Fuhrman...   lynne0619   11y

Thanks for the info Mike. Iíve already checked out Fuhrmanís website and copied a bunch of info for my husband who suffers from rheumatoid arthritis. I look forward to reading all those books too. ... ... Thanks and best wishes, ... Lynne   [End]
    • just because the master cleanse doesnít vibe with you, does...   garhi   11y

just because the master cleanse doesnít vibe with you, does not make it ĒwrongĒ, or ĒfaddishĒ or any of the other insults youíve hurled around in your posts. if you feel more comfortable around ĒscienceĒ, Ēfacts and figuresĒ,etc then thatís great, but that doesnít make it Ēmore trueĒ than direct experience, spiritual wisdom, or any or the other 1,000 paths to Ēthe truthĒ. i hope no one reading the posts from mikeritr get discouraged or start doubting what theyíre doing (especially in the middle of a fast). following YOUR heart and YOUR common sense, with intelligence, you will find trut ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Im sorry to say - But i totally agree w/ garhi. This forum...   ready4change   11y

Im sorry to say - But i totally agree w/ garhi. This forum is for the Master Clease. I feel alot that is being said by you is very negative. However - You are entitled to your own opinion. ... ... I see you have done plenty of research and you have lots of knowlege - but you need to respect others wishes on what they want to do in life and how they want to pursue their cleanse (MC). AFTER ALL - that IS what this forum is about! ... ... But if you choose to go elsewhere - there are other forums you can join for political and scientifical reasons. ... ... I am not in for a Debate - I am here to help pe ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Apparently not everyone feels the way you do. Why are you s...   mikeritr   11y

Apparently not everyone feels the way you do. Why are you so defensive? I didnít try to convince anyone of anything. Iím doing lemonade myself right now as I said. I just opened the door to a few more sources. I found plenty of people referring others to the ultimate cleanse, liver cleanses, and on it goes. They arenít strictly lemonade either. Burroughs says to take nothing but lemonade, yet others are taking antiparasitics, PB shakes, and so on. Doesnít that rock your philosophical boat and faith in Burroughs? People are advocating running electricity through their bodies to rid themselv ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Amen. I agree with Garhi and Ready for Change. There is a...   RowanMorrison   11y

Amen. I agree with Garhi and Ready for Change. There is a way to express your opinion without being judgmental and negative (I donít always follow it either). ... ... Tell you what though, the easiest thing in the world is to just ignore Mikertís posts - the problem is that he apparently appears every few months and then disappears. (Which, by the way, I find a bit.... questionable, to say the least). So even if you are aware of this guy and want to avoid him now, who will remember him next time he shows up to spew his judgment and negativism? I know, I, for one, will try my best to remem ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Apparently not everyone feels the way you do. Why are you s...   mikeritr   11y

See my post responding to the person after you.   [End]
    • Dr,fuhrman.com you call that science?Youíre kiddin me! Medi...   grog   11y

Dr,fuhrman.com you call that science?Youíre kiddin me! Mediocre at best but plenty for sale at his on line store. The Bragg hand books,real upto date stuff read them 30yrs ago. Now roy walford a real research whore has his hand pointing everywhere in the corporate world! Remember the earth dome a total disaster. Ole bubble boy roy is working for purina now on their calorie restricted diet a rehash of the old and almost dead low calorie diet. Oh yah interested in animal abuses take a look if you can at the labs at purina it would make you sick! Well read mike? Well maybe but you need some ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I only weighed 145lbs when I started. I believe I lost 12 ...   mikeritr   11y

I guess you read the hundreds of journal articles listed in the endnotes by Noble Prize Winners and other acclaimed research scientists? I think youíd rather just call me names.   [End]
        • Corporate science,not impressed! You always have to evaluat...   grog   11y

Corporate science,not impressed! You always have to evaluate scientific studies, I donít care what journal theyíre in! I refer to roy walford and his corporate funding and his archaic way of creating science. Lab rats chimpanzees, dogs, cats, animal abuse as far as I am concerned, and the same old establishment propaganda. Also walfords unbeleivable and unfounded claims, even the title of his book Ē BEYOND THE 120 YR DIETíí . How could he possibly prove that ? Pure sensationalism! and your misinformed claimíídozens of studies from rats to primate with doubled life spansíí. More exagerated ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Starting Round 2 on Sunday   countrygirl_roni   11y

Iím back. Iím starting a 10 day MC on Sunday. I just started the 2nd phase of my first parasite cleanse this morning, and will be adding the MC on Sunday morning. ... ... I have kept off 16 of the 20 pounds I lost on my last MC in October. My goal is to lose the 4 and another 10-15. I may stay on longer than 10 days, but it just depends on how Iím feeling. I want to end with another liver flush like I did the first time. ... ... A local friend asked me to start on Sunday with her. This will be her first MC and her first ĒfastĒ of any kind. Her doctor told her she canít try any more medicati ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey there- ... ... I will be starting Sunday as well! I am...   EmeraldEyes   11y

Hey there- ... ... I will be starting Sunday as well! I am sure we will both get through the fast successfully. It is always good to have someone else going it through it with you at the same time. Bests wishes.   [End]
      • Emerald Eyes: Sorry I took so long to reply; I was visitin...   countrygirl_roni   11y

Emerald Eyes: Sorry I took so long to reply; I was visiting with a friend who married and moved to the Ukraine. Thatís why I chose to start Sunday - had YUMMY meal last night! ... ... I canít wait to start. Got my supplies ready, but still have to fill some cayenne capsules. Iím gonna miss my avocados, but other than that, Iím ready to give up the food again. ... ... I canít remember from your previous posts; how many MCís have you done? ... ... Iíll be looking forward to comparing results and commisserating with/encouraging each other. ... ... Rhonda   [End]
    • Hi Rhonda - i must have missed your post on your liver flus...   lynne0619   11y

Hi Rhonda - i must have missed your post on your liver flush - how did that go for you? Iíll be doing mine LF next Sunday. Still going strong after 27 days, but have had 2 small salads of iceberg lettuce. ... ... Good to see you and good hope to you on round 2! ... Lynne   [End]
  • H20 So far today and a-okay!   fastimes   11y

Well I havenít had the mixture, but plenty of h20 60oz. and I feel okay, a little more hungry but I am not light headed, or have a headache. However my throat is dry feeling- maybe becuase my sinuses are totally clear and my breath is hitting my throat more clearly. Anyways from my day, I say if your sick of the lemon surprise- take a day or half a day off. So far I am feeling fine.   [End]
    • Good going. One thing about water fasting is your tongue an...   mikeritr   11y

Good going. One thing about water fasting is your tongue and throat. Your throat can get dry and even sore. Bragg recommends 1tsp lemon juice and 1/3 tsp honey for each glass of water. I like the syrup better than the honey. Most water fasters just tough it out and drink distilled water. If you get through one full day and night on water youíve really accomplished something. After the third day itís an absolute breeze. Most people feel great and can mow the lawn, play sports, whatever. I wouldnít go beyond 7-10 days on water though until you have done it 4-6 times this long. I hope you don ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: H20 So far today and a-okay Mikeritr!   fastimes   11y

Thatís great to hear. I actully started the h20 solo yesterday afternoon- i just canít do the lemonade! I was very week last night but awoke refreshed and think tomorrow and the next will be fine. I have no sickness- just some allergies to dogs, ect. I am a 24 year old healthy girl, ex college athlete, but do need to loose about 25lbs- my muscle is going and I love food! I just thought the lemon juice pulled toxins from my body? so will water keep cleaning my insides? I do not like the idea of a sugar fast. ... ... and how do you know all of this info??   [End]
        • Better than anything youíll ever experience. If you can wat...   mikeritr   11y

Better than anything youíll ever experience. If you can water fast, and most canít, wow, you wonít believe the result. You really need to do some research before you break the fast, which is critical. See my post above and check out Fuhrmanís book on fasting. Amazon.com can probably get it to you fast or the library or local bookseller. ... Itís important that you realize that your metabolism will be slowed down for 4-6 weeks after you break the fast. If you donít control yourself and learn proper nutrition youíll lose all the benefit of your efforts, regain the weight and lose the health ben ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What's Up? Cleanasme, safron and ready4change. How's day 5?   hempgirl   11y

Hi everyone, ... ... I allready heard from fastimes. Heís sick of the lemonade. Heís thinking of just doing water. I donít think thereís anything wrong with that, but I am not an expert. ... ... My day is different. I have not had my first lemonade. I am íbout to make that right now. I had my lax tea this morning at 8:30am. (I woke up too late to do swf.) ... I drank a pb shake at 10:30am. I went potty twice. This is different from my first cleanse. I didnít start going potty until around day 8. My headaches are gone. However, I think I am a little grouchy around dinner time. Well, Iím grouc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am feeling great! Lots of energy and I feel lighter. I c...   cleanasme   11y

I am feeling great! Lots of energy and I feel lighter. I canít keep warm. Since day 2, Iíve been feeling cold all the time. I am not complainting. I really think I am going to make it to day 10 or maybe longer....   [End]
    • To all those on Day 5 **   ready4change   11y

Hey Hempgirl, cleanasme,safron, fasttimes: ... ... Well- today is day 5 and going good actually. ... Today was the very first day I didnt have a headache ... and believe it or not - I havent drank very much (like I should) ... ... But- I ALMOST broke!! ... It was at work at 3 pm. I had DONUTS starring me in the face someone brought in and all of a sudden I craved Chinese food. I said - forget it. I cant do it. BUT then I said ĒNO - I can do it.Ē ... ... And I chugged down some lemonade then water - and I was fine. Feel good now and I dont crave anything anymore. ... ... I am glad I didnt give up so easily. And I ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Iím on my road to 20 days. Letís see if I can make it thru ...   hempgirl   11y

Iím on my road to 20 days. Letís see if I can make it thru Thanksgiving. I actually wanted to do it 30 days, but my b-day is coming up and my friend insists that I must have a cocktail on my b-day. I told her what could be better than earning great health on my b-day. And she said, ĒA cocktail.Ē And for some reason I couldnít argue with her. My next cleanse in February, I will definitely try 30 days.   [End]
      • donuts are hard to pass up. Itís very hard for me. I have...   hempgirl   11y

donuts are hard to pass up. Itís very hard for me. I have to make my sonís lunch every morning. I usually cut mangos and grapes for him. And I love mangos. Itís very diffulcult. Sometimes I just want to throw in the towel. But after my last cleanse, I felt so great. I want that feeling again. I waited to long to cleanse again. So I have to remember to cleanse every three months so I can maintain the feeling. ... ... Once you get to 9 or 10 days, itís easier to stay on the cleanse, because you canít eat real food until you break the fast which is a couple days. And if you do eat regula ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Im sorry to say - But i totally agree w/ garhi. This forum...   ready4change   11y

No problem! Same here! ... Keep up the good work- ... I will check in with you tomarrow night!!   [End]
          • Iím coming to the end of day five, and I feel pretty good.....   bangita   11y

Iím coming to the end of day five, and I feel pretty good.....well at least better than the first three days ha ha. Iíve noticed some aches in my lower back and legs. They wake me in the am....a couple hours earlier than I normally rise.They usually fade by midday, and I donít feel tired at all for the loss of sleep. ... Iím not getting cravings too bad...I use to compete bodybuilding, so I guess I am use to regiments when it comes to eating and not eating. ... Iíve also notice some mucus draining into my throat and nose....is that normal? Itís nothing like a cold or allergies. ... The other thi ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 8 of 8
1  2  3  4  5  6  7   8    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancerís Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI have more energy than ever.Ē - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

The MC should not be undertaken prior to reading the book The Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs AND all of the FAQ's. In some people fasting may promote formation and/or growth of intrahepatic stones and/or gallstones. Flush your liver before and after every fast to prevent possible problems!

1,080 messages, 235 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 135, 8 pages,  35,091 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21

"We do not see things as they are, We see things as we are."
~ the Talmud

Image Galler Master C 16[A] Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.14 sec at 4/25/2014 12:01:32 AM, requested by 23.23.67.57, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=325&p=2 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15