CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums35001 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Iridology and Sclerology Forum - Iris & Eye Diagnosis

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 359,187 page views     411 messages     89 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Iridology     All Forums 
Like Iridology & Sclerology Forum on Facebook.com
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• How Do You Properly Use Eyebright For Eyewash?   #178603   4mo  Ü C Ü

Hello everyone, ... ... I would like to know how to properly use the Dr. Christopherís eyebright formula as an eyewash. I saw a long thread on here with some instruction, but some things are still unclear. Some instructions say you should boil the water that you put the drops into, whereas others donít include this step. What if I do not boil the water? Itís a bit time consuming to have to do this a few times a day everyday, and there is no way of doing it 6 times a day if you are away at work for most of the day. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.   [End]
  • Marks on the sclera   #178603   4mo

Hello, ... ... Does anyone have any advice/suggestions on what natural remedies may help reduce or cure brown/yellow pigment spots on the sclera? This includes Ēeye frecklesĒ as well as other odd pigmentation. I am desperate for a treatment or for something to help fade these marks which doesnít involve invasive procedures!! ... ... Someone please respond with anything. ...   [End]
  • Randomly Changing Eye Color   0123wolves   6mo

My eyes change color randomly from blue to grey to green or any shade between those and may also have an inner hazel ring at times. This change happens quickly and occurs in my motherís and siblingís eyes as well. But when I search the web to understand why this happens all that comes up is changes that occur from puberty or as an infant or from disease. Can anyone explain why this happens?   [End]
  • Parasites   cinque8   7mo

Hi, ... ... I have been told that iridology exams can detect parasites in the body. What kind of patterns on the irises would indicate parasites? ... ... Thank you   [End]
  • Hole in Animation of Life area   cinque8   7mo

Hi, ... ... I have a large diamond shaped hole in my animation of life area at the top of my right iris. What is that hole an indication of? ... ... Thanks! ... ... -cinque8   [End]
  • Green eyes turning blue   Ameline   12mo

Before I knew about this area of study, Iíve always thought that my eyes are strange, as they only appeared green, but in fact were a grayish blue with a golden web overlay. ... ... I have however noticed that my eyes are starting to turn really blue in the past few months and that the webbing is dissapearing. I was wondering whatís going on until I found it here and read itís supposed to be a good thing. ... ... I have no idea why is that. Iíll soon turn 24 and I went through a lot of stress through the winter, but many of my ongoing problems were solved and I have to say I really worked on my psyc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would recommend looking into iridology for sure! This is ...   kyashii219   7mo

I would recommend looking into iridology for sure! This is a fascinating area for me, as well, and I would like to hear more about your diet and supplements. I have ĒbrownĒ eyes which are actually turning blue, but very slowly. They are more hazel/green now than blue, but are heading in that direction. ... ... I am not surprised to hear that your eyes are lightening and clearing up now that some significant stress has been solved. ... ... Being hungry is good--most women do not eat enough in general, let alone enough wholesome, nutritious food. What foods are you eating more of now?   [End]
  • Bloodhost Eyes   cobb87   12mo  Ü C Ü

Hi ... Iíve noticed for the last few months that my eyes appear to be bloodshot on a constant basis. The veins are minute, but there are hundreds and thousands of them. They are mostly between the 2 and 4 oíclock positions (when looking at me) on both eyes and again around the 7 and 9 oíclock positions. ... Do you have any suggestions of what this may be, and more importantly, is there a way to get rid of this? ... ... Thanks in advance. ... ... Cobb   [End]
  • Im having a hard time deciding if I should continue with oz...   mykneehurts2   16mo  Ü C Ü

So far I have done two treatments with 6 recommended of uv blood irradiation with ozone added to the blood to treat hpv and adenocarcinoma in situ by an md, they also recommended injecting some of the blood into my hip as a natural vaccine. I feel confused. I need to know if these treatments are really safe and do they work? Could they cause any health problems in the future? Right now I assume from what my doctor says that I have a somewhat mild case caught in the earliest stages, I donít want to be making things worse for myself at the same time I would like to heal from this without ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think the therapies are credible - perhaps part of the pr...   linenup   16mo

I think the therapies are credible - perhaps part of the problem is the detoxification reaction the ozone is creating. It is a powerful liberator of toxins especially in deep tissue. Personally I think chelators are necessary to help the body liberate the toxins. ... ... http://patrickrambling-pb.blogspot.com/2012/12/ozone.html ... ... Did the doctor check your vitamin d levels? Lysine would help in any viral situation and I am a big fan of astragalus (I have used Zandís astragulus formula for many years) it is considered to be tonifying by the Chinese and apparently has anti-viral properties. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello, Thank you for your response. I did test low on vita...   mykneehurts2   16mo

Hello, Thank you for your response. I did test low on vitamin D the last two years. I was taking 1000-3000iu vitamin d3 a day for several months and still tested low so now I am taking 8000. I just started taking astragalus 1 teaspoon per day root powder. I am thinking about taking 6 capsules of cayenne per day. I am currently trying vaginal garlic suppositories but after the third day have started bleeding? I had no pain during the suppositories though so I am not sure why the bleeding. ... ... If anyone knows how to proceed with vaginal ozone application please let me know. What do y ...   [retrieve this message]
        • OOO is a valid therapy - I made some using my medical grade...   linenup   16mo

OOO is a valid therapy - I made some using my medical grade ozonator and the olive oil holds the ozone for a long time (months) - ... ... there are many immune/cancer herbs/spices the ones at the top of my head are graviola, bitter melon, turmeric. ... ... Adequate magnesium and selenium are vital components of immune system health as well as glutathione boosters or cysteine which enable the immune system to run   [End]
  • Image Embedded Blue eye turned brown?   #159563   18mo  Ü C Ü

Can anybody tell me if this is a once blue eye turned brown? I was born with blue eyes, but around six months to a year they became green, now are brown. I have been making more dietary changes and supplementing with iodine and a strong multivitamin. Have also been getting rid of parasites/worms. I can provide additional information if needed. Also, can anyone tell me which organs are most compromised right now/any other health problems they notice? Any help is appreciated. Thank you very much. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_I_J_Forums/Iridology/just_the_eye_002.jpg   [End]
    • Eye color changes are related to DNA, and brain health. You...   illysmanx   17mo

Eye color changes are related to DNA, and brain health. You may have activated a delayed DNA change from childhood, blue is the basic color in caucasian babies. It may be a natural part of your DNA being able to function and express itself more naturally, and it might be a sign of improved brain metabolisim. ... ... Hair color, hair texture, etc, are expressed the same way. My sisterís hair went from saucy brown with soft curls to afro-curls after hitting 21, and sheís heavily taking anti-anxiety meds. ... ... A beautiful eye, BTW.   [End]
      • Thank you for your reply! Interesting, related to brain hea...   kyashii219   17mo

Thank you for your reply! Interesting, related to brain health. That makes sense, given what Iíve been learning.   [End]
        • Yep! Itís pretty neat stuff. :) I do a lot of investigation...   illysmanx   17mo

Yep! Itís pretty neat stuff. :) I do a lot of investigation into brain health because of chronic insomnia issues. I think itís logical too- you can see some of the status of the blood vessels in the brain by looking at the surface vessels on the white of the eye- if youíve got a reddening, you need to make sure your mineral balance in the body is just right. I think thatís why thereís so much focus on magnesium, calcium and natural-form vitamin-C complex here, it all controlls the strength of blood vessel walls.   [End]
          • Interesting! Well, here is a more recent picture of my eye ...   kyashii219   16mo

Interesting! Well, here is a more recent picture of my eye (12-1-12). Definitely changing with the cleansing Iíve been doing; though that could easily be because the cleansing has been clearing out things, and making it easier for my body to absorb the proper nutrients. ... ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=62959   [End]
            • Video Embedded Yep, I can see the ring slowly progressing! ;) ... ... DNA...   illysmanx   16mo

Yep, I can see the ring slowly progressing! ;) ... ... DNA is an amazing thing, and works together with RNA. What youíre seeing there is clearly a change in brain health, so just continue! ... ... Hereís one of my constructions on how VitD3 effects neural health in combo with magnesium and itís cofactors: http://curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=51655 ... ... That thereís an illustration of anatomy, a clarification of it, and how D3 effects neurotransmitter activity (regulates it). ... ... One of the stories that goes tragically untold is that D3 is a direct activator and supressor of gene expression. It promotes what ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Image Embedded Fascinating!! Thank you very much for your information. I a...   kyashii219   16mo

Fascinating!! Thank you very much for your information. I appreciate that there is mention of God in both the video and the PDF file. Vitmain D is something truly amazing! God has provided many means for healing ourselves without pharmaceuticals, and I am constantly amazed at how simple it is to take care of certain diseases. Things like parasites, Vitamin D deficiency, iodine deficiency--all very valid reasons for poor health, yet western medicine just treats the symptoms of these (cancer, distended abdomen, constipation, loss of hair), and doesnít combat the problem (the deficiencies and ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Much clearer. A little gem there. ^^(of an eye) ... ... Gh...   illysmanx   16mo

Much clearer. A little gem there. ^^(of an eye) ... ... Ghhhgfhgfghfg YUS! I cry out inside in joy when I see someone speaking out about how good God is! ... ... I am without an income currently, so much of my own cleansing is sorta homegrown (aka, bought when I can scramble the funds together). I discovered the major vitamin D3/type 1 diabetes thing in 2010, and then tracked down what caused my earlier cancer and looked up that info.. Myyhhhghgh, itís been a long track of learning. ... ... ... So I do calcium bentonite 2x a day, 1000 mcg of mixed magnesium supplements, etc.. I think I described them f ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Sorry for the long delay in responding! ... ... Yes, God ...   kyashii219   15mo

Sorry for the long delay in responding! ... ... Yes, God is good, it is nice to meet someone else who knows so. I am glad He has strengthened you and helped you to overcome your many challenges. I will pray for your health and recovery. When were you born again? ... ... The trigger point therapy can be done with one hand, yes, and if you get a foam roller that is very effective at treating the muscle knots in the legs and arms. (I mostly use my hands for particular points like above my ankle). ... ... Have you been able to get rid of your amalgam filling? I hear that that is helpful for people, but I ha ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • No, Iíve been waiting since I first learned about the amalg...   illysmanx   15mo

No, Iíve been waiting since I first learned about the amalgam story to change them out. I live in a country that provides financial aid to their handicapped citizens in a big way, but itís only been in the past four months that my citizenship has been finalized. ... ... Basically itís been a question of having adequate income. :) ... ... Coincidentally, a corner of a filling in a molar (the first one they ever drilled) just snapped off while I was having some noms. Iíve been chewing a lot on that side of the mouth because of an upper molar on the other side having been pulled. So please keep up th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, your eye is very pretty :) ... ... Yes it is a blue e...   #170082   13mo

Hi, your eye is very pretty :) ... ... Yes it is a blue eye and the brown shows the toxin levels in your digestive system. You can certainly see the progress your diet and supplements are making but you should look up leaky gut syndrome as that is shown by the streaky lines in your eye. The shape of your pupil also suggests some spinal issues? Aloe Vera juice and digestone are what I am on for this same digestive cleanse. I too have a blue eye but it appears a caramel brown due to my toxin levels and yellow rings for muscle tension. I can see the blue/grey on the outside rim and in some spots.   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded Thank you for your reply! My other message doesnít seem to ...   kyashii219   12mo

Thank you for your reply! My other message doesnít seem to have gone through, which is too bad, but I will write another. I appreciate your advice; you were right on both accounts! I have also suspected I have leaky gut (I definitely had/probably still have some liver flukes and some pinworms) and I have had back problems. Are there any other things you would recommend doing, assuming I have leaky gut? ... ... Here is a picture of my eye! There are fewer and less dark radii solaris, but they are still there. I still have yellow overlaying my eyes too, which would represent the toxicity in my sy ...   [retrieve this message]
        • This is from taking 16 mg of iodine a day, dry brushing, an...   kyashii219   7mo

This is from taking 16 mg of iodine a day, dry brushing, and supplements (great food-based multivitamin, and lately some saw palmetto/fenugreek). ... ... Incidentally, my cellulite has been noticeably reduced, and my fibrocystic breasts are MILES better. Less pain on my periods (still one day that has some bad cramping), but still having clotting. ... ... Two weeks ago, I got sick for about a week and a half. I coughed up a ton of mucous and blew a lot out from my nose as well, and afterwards I noticed my eyes were lighter and bluer than before. I donít think it was a coincidence. ... ... This was taken ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Depression   tipah   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... I would like to get experience iridologist and sclerologist answer, I wonder if minor or major depression could be predict/seen by the iridologist/sclerologist? which part of the eyes will you look at? From the chart which area I should see? ... ... Also, I would like to know from the specific area, what are the symptoms or indicator? is it it colour? Congested blood vessels etc? How do we know the severity of the depression? ... ... I hope I could get some answer.Thanks in advance.   [End]
  • Where to begin?????   SoooConfused   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone, ... ... This is my first post on curezone after reading it on and off for sooooo long! ... ... Iím a 28 yr old female who lived on nothing but junk food for the first 24 years of my life (& lots of binge drinking)and now I am trying to fix all the damage I have done!! ... ... My main concerns: ... I am very underweight and am unable to gain weight no matter what I do - I dont think I can digest fats (or anything for that matter) - Iím sick of looking like a child! ... Acne - I have always had a few spots here and there but the lasts 6mths I have had major breakouts on my cheeks which I cant reme ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Using one of the programs to clean up the body will do you ...   MENDOMAID   3y

Using one of the programs to clean up the body will do you a lot of good. You have been doing this but it is more effective to use one of these programs. Several are featured on the Liver Flush Support Forum - Hulda Clark, Moritz, Dr. Schultzeís. It would be a good idea to be tested for Celiac Disease (a gluten sensitivity) as one of the diagnostic signs is white plaque on the tongue along with maladsorbtion of fats, vitamins and minerals. A test for Lyme Disease may show whether it is a problem. ... ... The tendency to develop Celiac Disease is inherited and many people not understanding tha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Menomaid, thanks for your reply. I intend to follow one ...   SoooConfused   3y

Hi Menomaid, thanks for your reply. I intend to follow one of the programs but I just havenít decided which one yet - think Iíll read through them all in detail before I make up my mind. ... ... I have been going to a kinesiologist who tests me for food sensitivities and the list of foods that show up frequently are dairy, sugar, chocolate, coffee. Wheat has never showed up so do you think I could still have celiac disease?? ... ... Is it best just to go to a regular doctors for this test? There is a practitioner beside me who is an electroacupuncturist and does the EAV testing for foods, organs an ...   [retrieve this message]
        • The ND I went to for many years was not able to identify my...   MENDOMAID   3y

The ND I went to for many years was not able to identify my Celiac Disease altho she was advising people to avoid gluten. It seems like the muscle testing doesnít work for the delayed autoimmune reaction so unless a person also has a wheat allergy it wonít test positive. A dr would order a complete Celiac Panel but 20% of Celiacs test negative and for those people there are several options - reduction of symptoms on a strict gluten free diet, genetic marker test or the Molecular Serology test. ... ... This ND did find Lyme Disease and later on the serology test was positive.   [End]
          • I think Iíll go to the docs and get tested, Iíve nothing to...   SoooConfused   3y

I think Iíll go to the docs and get tested, Iíve nothing to lose eh, and I might even get a positive which would give me some answers!! ... ... What are the symptoms of Lyme? It sounds serious, I was reading an article on Samento because itís an antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial etc which I thought would help me get rid of my human papilloma virus. (Iíve had a couple of veruccas on my foot for years which after gotten worse recently because i was trying to treat them)Anyhow, there are many reviews about how it is able to cure lyme. Have you tried it? www.thefinchleyclinic.co.uk is a website ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yep, looks like you got AF and thyroid issues (they usually...   natway   3y

Yep, looks like you got AF and thyroid issues (they usually go hand-n-hand). ... ... Did you have a lot of stress, anxiety, emotional traumas leading up and right before your AF? If so, the cause of your AF and other problems is whatís called Amygdala Hijack. Go to youtube and check out Gupta retraining and The Linden Method. (both Brits!) ... ... Diet wise, Iím a proponent of the Palieo ĒcavemanĒ diet and gluten-free. Itís how man ate until technology came along and screwed us all up. ... ... Looks like you need to use more sea salt.   [End]
      • Hey natway, ... ... Yeah my life has been pretty stressful...   SoooConfused   3y

Hey natway, ... ... Yeah my life has been pretty stressful due to studying - after I left school I went on to do 5 years of accountancy which I hated so much!! ... ... Also I was in a messed up relationship for too long which wrecked me emotionally. ... ... Thank goodness I have wised up and I am training for a new career in nutritional therapy (although I still work in the old job for the time being to pay the bills!)and Iím in a fantastic relationship. ... ... I have been going to a kinesiologist for the past year or so and think I have got rid of most of my emotional baggage through flower formulas etc. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It sounds like you are on the right path. You need to detox...   nutritionfromatoz   3y

It sounds like you are on the right path. You need to detox your metals. Getting your amalgams improperly removed could be causing many of your issues, especially your thyroid issues. Mercury can attack the thyroid. Try Takesumi Supreme to chelate the mercury out of your body. You also need to get rid of your parasites and fungus. Morinda and Melia Supreme work realy well.   [End]
    • ĒI know Iím infected with flukes and roundworms coz I saw t...   AdrenalSuccess   3y

ĒI know Iím infected with flukes and roundworms coz I saw them, and probably TapewormsĒ ... ... -- you *really* need to get that tested, and if true, dealt with as soon as you can. ... ... If you do have internal parasites still then your body canít absorb nutrients - they steal them from you. Not only do you have little chance of recovering if this is true, but that may the root cause of your issues including lack of ability to add on weight. ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Brown rings in the eyes might be from copper toxicity. Is y...   J649   3y

Brown rings in the eyes might be from copper toxicity. Is your drinking water from a well, and if so was the copper content measured? Are you in a very old house with corroding water pipes? ... ... ... Low body temperature could be from an iodine or selenium deficiency. Mercury in your body combines with selenium and makes the selenium unavailable. Try taking iodine and selenium supplements and see if that helps. I take 200 mcg a day of selenium in addition to eating a high selenium diet. I take 25 mg a day of iodine(such a large amount is controversial though, Some say take just 2 or so mg a da ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Here is a link to a webpage listing many antiparasitic herb...   J649   3y

Here is a link to a webpage listing many antiparasitic herbs if you want to avoid taking mebendazole. Elecampagne, turmeric, ginger and garlic seem like good non toxic things to add to a parasite cleanse to get rid of roundworms. Make sure your parasite cleanse has enough cloves in it. You might want to take some extra cloves but donít overdo it, as in large quantities cloves can be toxic. ... ... http://www.innvista.com/health/microbes/parasite/treatpar.htm   [End]
    • I would start with testing from Metametrix (GI Effects stoo...   linenup   3y

I would start with testing from Metametrix (GI Effects stool test) and rule out any gastro infection. ... ... I would boost the adrenal function with supplements (pantothenic acid, vitamin C, high quality magnesium supplement UltraMag from Source Naturals, bovine adrenal glandular, b vits, adequate sodium and potassium). ... ... I would chelate the mercury out with ProNatura ĒDentoxĒ with either chlorella, zeolite, Modifilan. Make sure you cleanse the liver with cysteine or glutathione (liposomal) with a herbal liver cleanse along with choline (methyl donor). ... ... I would also have vitamin D3 ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey guys, thanks for all the advice. ... ... Think I will ...   SoooConfused   3y

Hey guys, thanks for all the advice. ... ... Think I will start with a good bowel and parasite cleanse, and then start thinking about mercury chelation afterwards. I just want do take things slowly because Iím working full time and studying part time so dont have time for any serious die-off reactions. ... ... I cant afford any expensive tests just at the minute but I got some pH test strips to see what pH my saliva is to see if that has anything to do with my digestion (or lack of!)Just tested it two hours after eating dinner and itís pH 7.5 - is that to alkaline? Iíve read mixed reviews on this so ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi ... I can see that you are confused, from your story it ...   Leo Bongaards   3y

Hi ... I can see that you are confused, from your story it seems that you have been on the right track but are only progressing slowly. A good iridologist can see what your weaknesses are but from your information about skin problems it appears that the internal organs still need more cleansing. When the toxins can not be eliminated the normal way through the bowel and lymphatic system they will come out through the skin. ... Lots of water every day will help with the cleansing and it may also be a good idea to see a colonic therapist Not knowing where you live I suggest that you call Nadine Mar ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I can suggest to drink coconut water daily in the morning a...   kushy   13mo

I can suggest to drink coconut water daily in the morning at empty stomach.Eat banana with milk so that these two help you in gaining your weight.So that you can get resistance. ... ... For gums daily brush two times one in the early morning,next before going to bed.Use salt to clean your teeth soon after you cleaned with paste.you have to eat continuously so that gums will be reduced. ... ... I am not sure how you are in trouble but these are the tips normally I seen for gums problem.   [End]
    • I realize this is many months after your first post but I w...   #170449   12mo

I realize this is many months after your first post but I wanted to reply. Could you update us as to how you are doing? ... Have you seen a Homeopathy practitioner? Some of your symptoms stand out as symptoms for the Homeopathic remedy mercury. Especially with your history of amalgams, this might really need to be looked at. Good luck and hope you have been getting help and making progress.   [End]
  • Iridolgy chart questions   shellyh3   3y

I am confused as when you look at a chart, say the right eye, is the lungs on the right? And when you look at the left side are the lungs on the left? I would really like to understand.   [End]
    • Reverse Iridology Chart   refreshed   3y

Use this reverse chart so you can study your own eyes using a mirror and light. It is just like you see your own eyes in a mirror. ... ... Some organs are shown in both eyes and some only in one. Example: Left kidney would show on the left eye. Right kidney, in the right eye. Left arm, left eye...right arm, right eye. ... ... Most charts you see are for the iridologist to read your eyes. If you see anything you donít understand...make an appointment with an iridologist who can explain. Pick one that will teach you along the way and not try to keep all the info to themselves. ... ... http://ww ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Iridolgy chart questions   Leo Bongaards   3y

Hi ... There are many charts you can look at by Googling Iridology charts. The charts are printed with the right eye on the left and left eye on the right exactly the same as looking at someone. ... So the Right lung is in the right eye in the left hand quadrant around 8-9 oíclock (if you see the chart as a clock with one hand only) The other lung is at mirror image in the left iris around 3-4 oíclock. ... You can observe other peoples irises with a illuminated magnifier also called an iris torch. Armed with this and a chart you will be a budding iridologist... ... Good luck ... Leo   [End]
  • Anyone have some knowledge of iridology?   Insight   3y  Ü C Ü

Iíve had this blood shot vein on my left eye white, on the 9 oíclock position. On the side of my nose. ... ... That vein has been there for years, it is one of the first things that showed up when I was getting sick. About 2 years ago I got to the point where my eyes were completely clear, thanks to herbal eyewash, but that vein persisted. ... ... Now my eyes are back to being all blood shot again, and that vein is just as prominent as ever. ... ... On the iridology charts that area of the iris corresponds to the trachea, thyroid, thyroid cartilage, and all that. Which makes a lot of sense because Iíve h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear Insight, ... the sclera of the eye works the same as t...   Raw Toof   3y

Dear Insight, ... the sclera of the eye works the same as the iris and has a slightly different chart. ... 9 Oíclock in left eye is low larynx and cough reflex. above that you find the thyroid and below 9 the oesophagus. Depends on how straight the vein is. If it meanders it affects all three areas. Sclera is more acute than iris. Is the eyeball painful? Is there an orange raised pterigeum/pinguecula at or below thw area? Indication of Hormonal imbalance/gallbladder imbalance. There are many questions. I would like to see an image of the area to do justice. Go and see a naturopath that does irid ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded [EDIT]Re: Anyone have some knowledge of iridology?   Insight   3y

Yeah, my eye is painful sometimes, not as much as it used to be. I used to get what seemed like glaucoma attacks. Those veins showed up before that though. I donít really get those attacks anymore, but I do get bulging eyes sometimes. Not severely bulging, but it is uncomfortable. Hashimotoís maybe? ... ... Where those veins are that Iím talking about, it used to look wrinkled there aswell. That has improved in the past two years. It used to look more yellow there too. ... ... That really interesting that you mention anger and fear. Those have both been really big themes in my life. I had a difficul ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Anyone have some knowledge of iridology?   funface   3y

its simple laceration by radiation doesnt no have to do with gallbladder thats jaundice another condition its simple cause and effect nonse of spirituality its uv rays that simple is   [End]
      • not exactly cause all of my eye cant be as white that it is...   funface   3y

not exactly cause all of my eye cant be as white that it is its super healthy the only part that has the pinguecula its the one that its expose to the sun and the enviroment if it where hormonal the entire eye would be affected   [End]
    • eye doctor. ... ... there could be way too many causes fo...   popeJohn3rd   3y

eye doctor. ... ... there could be way too many causes for this to pinpoint. just as you can get a bruise from either falling or being hit. your eye symptoms could be one of many different types of things. you were mentioning something about the trachea and thyroid, but what you forgot to include is that symptoms of the eye could very well be EYE related, not just other parts of the body. there could be too much fluid in the eye causing pressure, something could be detached...anything.   [End]
      • Iíve already been to the optometrist and opthamologist and ...   Insight   3y

Iíve already been to the optometrist and opthamologist and they couldnít really find anything wrong. I was first going to the opthamologist several times in 2008, he never saw anything wrong with my eyes. He just said I needed glasses. Those dilation eye drops were giving me glaucoma attacks, so I stopped going. ... ... Later on, when I went to the optometrist, he told me he thought I had astigmatism and that he saw nothing wrong with my eyes. I never had astigmatism before, even in my military entrance physical. I also had perfect vision at that time and zero eye problems. Two years later this ...   [retrieve this message]
        • then you need second opinions. i wouldnít play guessing ga...   popeJohn3rd   3y

then you need second opinions. i wouldnít play guessing games with my eyes and end up blind. itís not worth it.   [End]
          • Yeah, being blind is definitely not an option. Iíll see abo...   Insight   3y

Yeah, being blind is definitely not an option. Iíll see about getting another exam when I can.   [End]
            • I would get on Dr. Christopherís eyewash-- I trust it total...   chirontherainbowbridge   3y

I would get on Dr. Christopherís eyewash-- I trust it totally. Maybe you used it before? regardless. Letís talk about solutions, not fear states, or becoming blind ... ... (unless a part of you wants to experience that in order to ípayí for something. I mean no offense by this. Lots of us feel the need to set things right, and that being subconscious, mainly, it manifests as a long struggle with health, until the day it feels somehow like Ēthe bill is paid in fullĒ. Does this ring any bell for you? ... ... Very sorry to hear of your sufferings...the little Iíve heard. I understand not having a lot o ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Yeah, Iíve used herbal eyewash before. It is great stuff, I...   Insight   3y

Yeah, Iíve used herbal eyewash before. It is great stuff, I believe in it before doctors myself. To be honest though, I am not concerned about my eyes directly. As per my OP, I wanted to see if someone could read whatís going on it my body from that vein in particular. ... ... The notion of going to the eye doctor isnít necessarily a bad one. I really have no issues with them looking at my eyes, but trust me, unless my eye is about to pop out right there and then, looking is all their going to do. Forget all those needles, etc. ... ... As for the rest of your post, thanks for bringing some of that s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Looking for iridologist and sclerologist   mtkgreen   3y

How do I go about finding a qualified iridologist and sclerologist in my area? Iowa/Illinois Thanks.   [End]
  • Tri-iriscope for sale for $3500   #124274   4y

I have a slightly used Peseek tri-iriscope for sale. This package contains all the necessary training equipment. Includes both digatal and 35 mm camera.   [End]
  • Where do I find sclerology charts online?   Ms1970   4y

I already know about iridolgy some and have charts at home. ... Thank you.   [End]
  • If Using a Digital Camera to Take Iris Pics?   ladylove   4y  Ü C Ü

If anyone is, and if you are successful in getting a decent and usable iridology pic, how many Megapixels is the camera, and/or what make/model of camera, please? ... ... Thank you, ... ... Ladylove ... ...   [End]
  • Iridology, Healthy Sources, and the Soapbox Speech   ladylove   4y  Ü C Ü

For those who seek to take responsibility for improving their health: ... ... One thing I feel I must say- Stay out of blame for others in your family and those who raised you- They are not singlehandedly responsible for Ēscrewing you upĒ. Donít fall into that mindset, it will only get in your way. Just start from wherever you are, and go forward from there. ... ... In this world, in these days, we are all assaulted by hundreds of chemicals from all directions in our environment, not just in food choices, but in food *availability*, body care products, the air we breathe, including the water we bath ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thak you very much ladylove :):) ... ... Tomorrow Iím gonn...   Lightwarriordean   4y

Thak you very much ladylove :):) ... ... Tomorrow Iím gonna do a 7 day liver cleanse, but Iím sure it will cleanse more than the liver. ... ... Here is the link ... http://www.alive.com/1218a4a2.php?subject_bread_cramb=220 ... ... Iím not sure weather to take the key supplement vitamins or not? What do you think? ... ... And for the food Iím gonna try and eat mostly raw, for the first 2 days after the water fast at least and include lots of herbs aswell. Parsely, corriander, basil, oregano and ginger garlic etc ... ... Thanks for your support :D   [End]
      • Re: Iridology, Healthy Sources, and the Soapbox Speech /edi...   ladylove   4y

You bet :-). ... ... If you mean these supplements: ... ... Quote: ... Key Daily Supplements ... ... ēA good-quality multivitamin with minerals ... ēVitamin C; two grams twice a day. ... ēLactobacillus acidophilus, in a dose of 15 to 20 billion organisms per day ... Endquote ... ... Sounds fine to me.. If you get the runs, it will probably be due to the C. ... ... One thing, he points to Soy as a source of sulphur- I wouldnít touch Soy for any reason, including in a protein powder (I use Whey), and the Brassicas- Cabbage (probably the best), Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli, are all excellent sources of sulphur, the Soy is superflu ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Finished the week cleanse! ... ... Day 1&2 was just drinki...   Lightwarriordean   4y

Finished the week cleanse! ... ... Day 1&2 was just drinking water + fresh squeezed lemon. Day 1 was fine but day 2 was very tough. Hungry and no energy but felt the cleansing happening, and that night had a slightly raised temp which is a good thing. Was drinking up to about 5 litres spring water a day due to hunger! Making sure to pee properly inbtween not to overload on water. ... ... ... Day 3&4 just ate raw fresh foods, like 1lb of straberries or grapes fro breakfast, huge salad for lunch with lots of vegetables, then more fruit later on and about 5/6 bananas a day. Felt very fresh and not sluggi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Green eyes - women   gullix1   4y

Have anyone noticed that itís mostly women who have green eyes not men? I can only recall one guy Iíve known with green eyes and he had been very sick. My eyes was completely green, but now with spots of blue after a lot of detoxing. ... ... Anyone know if this eye color is more common in women? ...   [End]
    • According to what I have read about iridology the only colo...   Lightwarriordean   4y

According to what I have read about iridology the only colour bases are light blue and light brown. Everything else is a (bad) variation. ... ... The green is just an overcast on a blue base which is supposed to turn back to blue with a true healthy lifestyle. ...   [End]
    • Hi ... I have observed many patientís irises over the years...   Leo Bongaards   3y

Hi ... I have observed many patientís irises over the years and your question is hard to answer for a number of reasons. It is mostly woman the visits Doctors and Naturopaths Men are perfect and never have anything wrong (they just drop dead one day)OK you got my drift... Mucus and catarrh shows up as a yellow film in the iris and with blue underneath this yellow the eye becomes a shade of green. ... As you have noticed a good detox and eating habit will reduce the yellow/green and the real iris color will be revealed. ... If one takes all the milk, cream, gravy, mayo, souses, white bread etc out o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Knee pain reduced with Oil Pulling   Growing Gratitude   4y  Ü C Ü

For the past few years, since I sustained injury working at an organic farm, I have had pain when sitting to meditate. I noticed recently that I lacked the excruciating pain I usually have had. I ran through all the possibilities of doing anything different. Two things: at times I have been more active and I have been doing more oil pulling. I had been inconsistent about oil pulling until my gums were bleeding when I brushed my teeth. So I did oil pulling and brushed my teeth in the AM as well as my regular tooth brushing at night. ... ... My understanding is that it is parasites that get into ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello GG - ... ... I just wanted to comment on your post. ...   Molly Bloom   4y

Hello GG - ... ... I just wanted to comment on your post. After years of trying to figure this therapy out...and why it works, Iíve come up with the following hypothesis: ... ... OP does not leech out toxins. Your mouth is incredibly dirty and bacteria laden (much worse than a dog or cat). OP does seem to attract the bacteria, capture it and then you simply spit it out. If you OP on a daily basis, this helps to minimize the bacteria loading on your system. ... ... There are scientific studies now that prove that the bacterial loading in your oral cavity does affect vital organs. Thatís why dentists ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Silica   Molly Bloom   4y

Oh yes, I forgot to mention one thing. ... ... I have been drinking human consumption Diatomeceous Earth in my drinking water for the silica for about a year now. ... ... MANY aches and pains have gone away. DE builds collagen from the inside, and as a side note, my skin, hair and nails have never looked better. ... ... Iím about to start to use Boron (Borax) in my water too, because if the silica is the glue, Boron is the brick.   [End]
      • Re: Silica, boron, borax, diatomaceous earth, joint repair   Growing Gratitude   4y

Hello Molly, ... ... Thank you for sharing your thoughts on OP. ... ... I was wondering what the difference between diatmaceous earth for gardening and human grade stuff? Being that I am on a strict budget (lack income) due to being Stage III Adrenal Fatigue for the past few years, I was wondering if I could use the diatomaceous earth we have for the garden??? Is that really too crazy? ... ... Also, I have yet to learn about borax? What is the story with that and what source is best ie. can we use the Mule Team Borax that I have in the laundry room? ... ... Thank you for any reply!   [End]
      • Re: Silica   rsholdings   4y

Hi Molly: ... ... How much of DE mixed water do you drink per day. ... ... Thank you   [End]
        • Re: Silica: take 1-2 heaping tbsps of Diatomaceous Earth/da...   Growing Gratitude   4y

@ http://www.earthworkshealth.com/human-use.php it states, ĒDaily silica needs of humans are 20-30 mg....people are taking 1 or 2 heaping tablespoons of Diatomaceous Earth every day.Ē   [End]
        • Re: Silica   Molly Bloom   4y

I drink 4 huge glasses of water a day, and it is saturated with Silica. ... ... Since Iíve done this, my hair, nails and skin look very good. My small aches and pains in my joints have gotten much better. Some brochial issues I was having vanished. And lo and behold, my vericose veins have dimished quite alot. ... ... Iím totally sold on this stuff. Husband will coorborate all this testimonial. He refuses to believe in anything that I literally force him to do, but that man has to admit that OPing does work, and he really hated to admit that the DE (he fought that big time) made his foot and an ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Can you explain how you take DE if you dont mix it with wat...   #87428   4y

Can you explain how you take DE if you dont mix it with water and drink it ĒwholeĒ? I hear some let the DE settle then drink just the water part?   [End]
            • Yes, you saturate the water, so what I do is keep a large c...   Molly Bloom   4y

Yes, you saturate the water, so what I do is keep a large container with ĒsaturatedĒ water. It only takes a tablespoon every 6 months to saturate gallons of water, and I leave two inches of this water in the container when I add more water. Pouring it into a glass will not ĒsaturateĒ the water. ... ... If you are going to drink it without saturation, I have heard that you can add citric acid (lemon or lime) to it and it produces the acid that you want to absorb. ... ... Does that make sense to you?   [End]
              • I think it helps, yes. Thanks   #87428   4y

I think it helps, yes. Thanks   [End]
              • Diatomaceos earth drink   Growing Gratitude   4y

So the basic recipe is 1 tablespoon 1 gallon of water. Let the mix sit for how long to saturate? 24 hrs. Pouring the saturated water in a glass interferes with it or can you pour the saturated water into a glass? ... ... Thank you so much for the explanation!   [End]
              • seeking clarification   Growing Gratitude   4y

So is the basic recipe ... 1 tablespoon ... 1 gallon of water ... ... Let the mix sit for how long to saturate? 24 hrs? Leave two inches of the original water and keep refilling the gallon jug for six months and then start anew? ... ... Pouring the saturated water in a glass interferes with it or can you pour the saturated water into a glass? ... ... Thank you so much for the explanation!   [End]
  • stds?   girlygirlygirl   4y  Ü C Ü

can iridology or a biofeedback quantum machine detect hiv aids?   [End]
    • yes. But do your research, because with HIV, and other viru...   #122257   4y

yes. But do your research, because with HIV, and other viruses like the Epstein Barr Virus, there are specific parasites involved. If you know what to look for in the biofeedback results, or have a good kinesiologist that can muscle test for those specific things, in specific organs, you can find out your own answer. But yes, it comes up on biofeedback computer tests. ... ...   [End]
  • Sodium Ring   CovertAngel   5y  Ü C Ü

Recently a friend of a friend who is an iridologist told me that I have a sodium ring. I have pale blue greyish eyes and a very pronounced white ring around the iris. I have been doing some reading on the subject and am now totally freaked out. He told me that I would get Alzheimer because the ring is slightly thicker on top. I think I have had this ring for a long time, I certainly donít remember it just Ēshowing upĒ one day. I would say that it probably is more pronounced now than it used to be. ... ... I do have health issues, asthma, chronic fatigue, thyroid issues, migraine etc. I ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • with all these other issues, you know that you need to atta...   chirontherainbowbridge   5y

with all these other issues, you know that you need to attand your health. Maybe the freak out is a good thing, if it prompts actioan. Look into chaga.   [End]
      • I am trying to improve my health. I am following the advic...   CovertAngel   5y

I am trying to improve my health. I am following the advice given by Hulda Clark in her Cure for all Disease book. I have a zapper which I use daily. I take iodine, selenium, B6, HCL, enzymes and have started a daily niacin flush. I have eliminated chemicals from our home, quit cosmetics, and gone organic. I have glass cookware on order to get rid of the aluminum. I had my amalgams removed recently. Been taking chorella to try and chelate. Been doing just about everything I can think of. But the sodium ring has me REALLY WORRIED. ... ...   [End]
        • ... i did not intend to imply that you were not trying. Loo...   chirontherainbowbridge   5y

... i did not intend to imply that you were not trying. Look into chaga. seriously. Itís real food. Really phenomenally healing. And make sure that what you are taking in, in the way of food, not individaul supplements and cleanses, is actually what your body can use to restore its alkaline mineral stores, and counteract the acid and waste-dumping. ... ... Obviously, you are doing plenty to try to reverse any damage. And you sound as though you knew you needed to. These things take some time. Iím not an iridologist but I think even these rings can be eliminated. ... ... But lots of times certain kind ...   [retrieve this message]
          • sorry, I should not have answered you, as I realize now yo...   chirontherainbowbridge   5y

sorry, I should not have answered you, as I realize now you posted on the iridology forum. I should NOT read the mosaic. ... ... But I do note this about iridology: ... ... Iridology is not a restorative therapy; it doesnít cure and it doesnít pinpoint particular ailments. Iridology identifies weaknesses or overactivity in the body so that future problems can be avoided. ... ... ... Ēcan be avoidedĒ is the important phrase here. The lymphatic system is even more extensive than the bloodstream. Try skin brushing, as a way to help cleanse and move the lymph. Aso, maybe rebounding...it appears that a calci ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I appreciate you responding and what you say is very helpfu...   CovertAngel   5y

I appreciate you responding and what you say is very helpful. The person who told me this is the type who feeds on fear. He is a very knowledgeable man with many many years of experience in alternative health, but he does have some beliefs that I just really struggle with (heís seriously into David Icke). It was not so much what he said, but then doing further research on the net which confirmed what he had said. ... ... I have been on a quest for health for some time. Sometimes it feels like I am finally making progress and sometimes it feels like I havenít achieved anything at all. But I ...   [retrieve this message]
              • hello again. I appreciate what you say about it taking you...   chirontherainbowbridge   5y

hello again. I appreciate what you say about it taking you years to realize...(re: food vs tablets). It seems amazing to me to remember, but there was a time I thought of taking a mega-b vitamin, and mega C and zinc, etc, and never considered that the body canít use most of what it gets in that way--and that it then struggles to excrete what amounts to an assault in terms of excess, and to not have the ísupplementí effect a depletion of something else. So much calcium is then called into play, to buffer the acid. I believe the Hulda Clarkeís methods contribute to a burdon of acid as well. ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Thank you once again for replying, I really do appreciate a...   CovertAngel   5y

Thank you once again for replying, I really do appreciate all the input and help that I can get. I do get lots of sunshine. I live in Queensland Australia and I never use sunscreen. I recently gave up all dairy products (which is still really hard to maintain). I used to drink apple cider vinegar but havenít in awhile, although I still have some on hand. ... ... I was wondering if the sodium ring could also suggest a sluggish lymphatic system and if so, what would be the best way to speed it up? ... ...   [End]
                  • Skin brushing daily and rebounding, is my feeling...   chirontherainbowbridge   5y

Skin brushing daily and rebounding, is my feeling...   [End]
                  • Youíre so fortunate, with the sun. ... ... Do check out th...   chirontherainbowbridge   5y

Youíre so fortunate, with the sun. ... ... Do check out the cleansing, nutritional and adaptogenic properties of chaga. I have a strong feeling about that) ... Sounds like youíd have to buy it though...What kinds of ímedicinesí(herbs, mushrooms etc.) grow near you? I totally believe we will find what would most (and easily) serve our health, close to where we live. wewere not meant to have to buy everything and be so removed from the earth and what it would do for us, given a chance. ... ... ...When I craved a certain level of tonic cleansing, I discovered (later) burdock was right at hand, and I kept ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Wow.... I would have to do some research to find out what m...   CovertAngel   5y

Wow.... I would have to do some research to find out what medicinal herbs and plants are native to the area. I have only been living here for a year. But I love the suggestion. I already have a few herbs growing in my newly established garden and then next big project is to start a vegie patch (hopefully this weekend). We do have an organic fruit and vegie store, but itís a bit hit and miss. ... ... As for rebounding, I donít have one (unless you count the bed ;) But I have access to an inversion table. ... ...   [End]
                      • lol, the bed :-) I donít have one either -- a rebounder, th...   chirontherainbowbridge   5y

lol, the bed :-) I donít have one either -- a rebounder, that is. But you sound like you are on your way...here I have just had to bring in the young grapefruit and lemon trees, because itís very cold. ... ... ... I think big time healing often takes a quantum leap when we kind of turn our inner dial, and tune into trusting ourselves more. Itís a tiny adjustment, but huge! all the static disappears.. ... ... I just read on the magnesium forum about a good source of it in Australia. I also think mag. is a very important piece. I like it in baths, and in an alkalizing drink, and sometimes a pinch in fo ...   [retrieve this message]
                •  Itís taken me years to see through all the various on...   Hveragerthi   5y

Itís taken me years to see through all the various one-element ... approaches to fixing this or that symptom ... ... The problem does not lie with the "one element" approach. As you pointed out you were megadosing, which is the problem. Megadosing on specific compounds can cause imbalances in other compounds. If taken properly then supplements such as zinc or B vitamins are not really an issue. They are called supplemental because they are supplemental to the other nutrition you get in your diet. They are not substitutes for diet. They just fill in for certain deficiencies in a d ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ĒI love nettles and alfalfa, but horsetail grass (shavegras...   CovertAngel   5y

ĒI love nettles and alfalfa, but horsetail grass (shavegrass) is a different story. Horsetail contains nicotine and is a vasoconstrictor. This makes it a really bad idea for anyone with circulatory issues such as diabetics, those with congestive heart failure or arteriosclerosis, those with Raynaudís disease or Raynaudís phenomena, etc. This is why I never recommend it.Ē ... ... Thatís so interesting. The very same guy who told me that I had arteriosclerosis, told me to drink horsetail tea three times a day, which I did for a few weeks, but I just didnít enjoy it, and so I went back to drinkin ...   [retrieve this message]
                    •  Thatís so interesting. The very same guy who told me ...   Hveragerthi   5y

Thatís so interesting. The very same guy who told me that I had arteriosclerosis, told me to drink horsetail tea three times a day, which I did for a few weeks, but I just didnít enjoy it, and so I went back to drinking yerba mate. ... ... He was on the right track since silica will help prevent arteriosclerosis. But there are much better choices. Purified diatomaceous earth is the best as it is pretty much pure silica. Herbally bamboo is the highest herbal source of silica. It is seven times higher in silica than horsetail and unlike horsetail bamboo dilates the blood vessels. Nettle is ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • OMG this person is a dope. Whenever people start spouting a...   #161033   4mo

OMG this person is a dope. Whenever people start spouting about how much this or that plant has of this or that mineral it makes me cringe. ... ... Why? ... ... Because they never mention the region where it is grown or the soil type. Soil quality determines the mienral content of plants plain and simple. There are regions in the U.S. for example where selenium is deficient from the soil. Eat all so-called selenium rich foods from produce grown in these areas and you will still not be getting selenium into your body. ... ...   [End]
      •   Look into chaga. ... ... I take it you are re...   Hveragerthi   5y

Look into chaga. ... ... I take it you are referring to chaga (black conch) mushrooms? If so these are great. Up to a few years ago noone seemed to know what they were. I had only known two people that had a clue what they were. An herbalist in Santa Cruz, California and a Lakota medicine man. There area couple of places up North where there are large sections of them so I would go collect them when I was up there. They only grow on birch trees where they suck up the betulinic acid from the tree bark and concentrate it. Betulinic acid is an extremely powerful antiviral and anti-can ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I think most people who have heard of it sincerely want to ...   chirontherainbowbridge   5y

I think most people who have heard of it sincerely want to be protective of it- of the trees, and of nature generally. ... It should not become something only the extract-producers and sellers take control of, since it is clearly given for those who might ask for and receive it. It IS wondrous and precious that a person may collect it for herself. I truly hope that anyone who does so, does this with real care and sensitivity, and a spirit of gratitude. ... ...   [End]
    • Alzheimerís is caused by toxin buildup in the brain, this w...   linenup   5y

Alzheimerís is caused by toxin buildup in the brain, this would include heavy metals and environmental toxins. Get a product that will detoxify - see naturopath4you.com click on silver fillings - see the Zeolite product. ... ... If you want the best detox use ozone sauna therapy or FIR sauna. ... ... Keep up your nutritional intake which will help stop alzheimers. ... ... Lastly Iridology is an interpretive test, which means it is more esoteric than traditional testing. Would I trust it emphatically? No.   [End]
      •   Alzheimerís is caused by toxin buildup in the brain,...   Hveragerthi   5y

Alzheimerís is caused by toxin buildup in the brain, this would include heavy metals and environmental toxins. ... ... The cause of Alzheimerís is unknown. There are several hypotheses on it though. The most predominant is an aluminum build up in the brain. This is an old hypothesis was based on the finding of abnormally high aluminum contents in the brain of Alzheimerís patients. The second primary hypothesis is that it is caused from calcification of the brain neurons. ... ... Get a product that will detoxify - see naturopath4you.com click on silver fillings - see the Zeolite product. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hveragerthi: ... ... I always respect your opinions - so i...   linenup   5y

Hveragerthi: ... ... I always respect your opinions - so in no way am I trying to flame you :) ... ... Point well taken about the Zeolites although I did not research to see if that could be an issue. However I did review my most recent tissue analysis by Trace Elements, in which I did not show detectable levels of aluminum however showed detoxification of cadmium. I was using the zeolite product previous to the analysis. ... ... The OP could opt for other chelation type of products such as nano-chlorella etc. Or homeopathic products such as Dentox which has worked quite well for myself and others. ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I too am very worried about fluoride. As a child I was giv...   CovertAngel   5y

I too am very worried about fluoride. As a child I was given daily fluoride tablets by well meaning parents who thought that they were doing the right thing by my teeth. I also have drunk fluoridated water for most of my life, up until recently when I learned the dangers of this toxic substance. ... ...   [End]
      • oh-- I just remembered the other thing that came to my mind...   chirontherainbowbridge   5y

oh-- I just remembered the other thing that came to my mind, about the brain ... lecithin granules. And not for just the brain. I think of it as food. A spoonful in a bit of olive oil before bed.   [End]
        • Is it possible to get lecithin from sources other than soy?...   CovertAngel   5y

Is it possible to get lecithin from sources other than soy? ... ... http://doctorsaredangerous.businesscatalyst.com/illnesses/soy.htm ... ...   [End]
          • egg yolks have it. (and some people experience great result...   chirontherainbowbridge   5y

egg yolks have it. (and some people experience great results with raw egg yolks in a liver flush: you can CZ google that)I donít believe the lecithin is a problem, actually; there are so many good benefits,although I agree that soy generally is not a good idea: thereís GMOíd soy as well as the estrogen issue. Iíve recently had some sprouted tofu though and I feel like itís totally different than the other kind. The body seems to really like it. (I donít eat it much anymore)   [End]
          •  Is it possible to get lecithin from sources other tha...   Hveragerthi   5y

Is it possible to get lecithin from sources other than soy? ... ... http://doctorsaredangerous.businesscatalyst.com/illnesses/soy.htm ... ...   ... ... This is all bogus propaganda. I have posted about the myths of soy numerous times. Here are some examples: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1505749#i ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1498735#i ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1442774#i ... ... If you are still worried then the highest herbal source of lecithin is dandelion flowers. Just pinch off the bitter calyx off the bottom and eat the rest of the flower. ... ...   ... ... & ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi ... There are different interpretations of the sodium/mi...   Leo Bongaards   3y

Hi ... There are different interpretations of the sodium/mineral/cholesterol ring as you notice there are a number of different names for this ring as well. The ring is also called the ring of determination it appears in older people often the once that have a good constitution. ... So you are a determined person with a strong mind now thats not bad at all. Alzheimerís disease is a sign of the time and many reasons are put forward as to the cause. Like aluminum so we do not use these pans any longer for cooking. The brain seems to dry and shrink in Alzheimerís patients to prevent this one can t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My daughter spotted my ísodium ringsí and I am a healthy as...   Letimus   28mo

My daughter spotted my ísodium ringsí and I am a healthy as a horse íring bearerí. Sorry for your numerous health issues however please donít believe you are sick by means of your ísodium ringsí. ... ... Sincerely, ... ... Lettie Alkire   [End]
  • Video Embedded An Iridology Study   refreshed   5y

I owe my baby blues to the protocol found at Ask Moreless pH ... ...   [End]
  • a question for an iridology expert!   angie02   5y  Ü C Ü

ok,I have I can say light brown eyes and what makes them brown is the brown sparks around the pupil,the outside part of the eyes is green,sometimes they get very light and sometimes they darken...my mother has brown eyes and my father baby blue..my older brother was born with pure green eyes...I was wondering if I could do something to get rid of the brown in my eyes even though it sounds unreal...unfortunately...Is there anything I can do?please let me know,any suggestion may be of a great help but honestly though...thank you   [End]
  • iridology   jmillerjdc   6y

i am new to this and have found iriology very interested and was wondering if anyone has taken any online courses or could suggest one? thanks   [End]
    • I am an iridologist. I studied under Dr. Bernard Jensens as...   Iridology   5y

I am an iridologist. I studied under Dr. Bernard Jensens assistant for over a year. I new teach. I also offer in home iridology parties to inform people of iridology, how it works and what to look for. It takes time to learn but it works. They key is to know what to do after you tell someone what you have seen. I have been doing nutrition and herbs for over 22 years and that helps people heal once we address the weak links in their body.   [End]
      • Hello Iridology ... ... I was wondering if you could give ...   20243712963   22mo

Hello Iridology ... ... I was wondering if you could give me a diagnosis concerning my health through my eyes ? They get often blurry, hurt/burn, dryness and are very red (visible veins all around the core of the eye, they were not like this a months ago they were mostly white around the core) and seem to be yellowish sometimes. Any explanation you could give me ? Thanks in advance   [End]
  • Iridology Pics Posted   Growing Gratitude   6y  Ü C Ü

I posted some iridology pics from Bernard Jensenís books (with permission from ... http://www.bernardjensen.com/). ... There is little clear, specific and useable iridology material and I hope this helps.   [End]
  • Adrenal Glands   refreshed   6y

Benard Jensen had this to say about the adrenal glands. ... ... The adrenal glands are probably more frequently exhausted in the stress of daily living than any other gland. Located on top of the kidneys, the adrenals are divided into two parts, the medulla and the cortex. Hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex trigger the reduction of proteins into amino acids and then into glucose, speed up the utilization of fats, help maintain normal blood pressure, reduce the white blood cell count, assist in tissue recovery from inflammation, help regulate blood sodium content and affect sexual charact ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Eyes revealing: digestive problems - underweight   inspiraller   6y  Ü C Ü

Hi ... ... ... ... I have had digestive problems for over 7  years now, and have found a good diet that prevents pain. See my profile for further informatino. I donít follow this all the time though as its difficult to maintain and have occasional digestive problems, causing pain, bloating, waking up early to lower gut pain, not being able to sleep because food is sitting on me. Iím also just under weight with a very low body fat percentage. I try to get more calories into my diet and avoid carbs as they tire me out, but generally canít eat that much in the day and too much fat causes liver co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What do you see as being wrong with the eyes???   imaxfli   6y

What do you see as being wrong with the eyes???   [End]
    • Re: Eyes revealing: digestive problems - underweight (edit)   digitalman   6y

... You may actually be lymphatic type based on the blue iris with some liver stress- ... This is also confirmed with the orange-brown spots in the liver area of the iris (right eye) which may indicate tissue degeneration or poor liver function - it goes along with the fat metabolism issues you indicate. Orange type spots can also indicate poor pancreas activity and compromised carbohydrate metabolism. ... Not sure if itís the camera angle but appears to be a cloudy ring which can indicate lymphatic congestion, as per information below. ... ... Mike ... ... ... http://altmed.creighton.edu/Iridology/principle ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hun, donít wait. I have had digestive problems since I was ...   Bloatedmostoftime   6y

Hun, donít wait. I have had digestive problems since I was 17. I am 34 now. I practically begged for a colonoscopy from many doctors over the years. I donít know if it was because I didnít have insurance or why they didnít want to do it. It is only like 1000. Compared to all the money I spend on this, itís worth it. Finally I insisted it be done this last February. I will post my pic if I can get it scanned in somehow. ... ... I had three polyps, one very large & doctor said Ēit looks cancerous & it is hardĒ. Well testing revealed it was not cancer but that scared me & glad he removed. It was h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Eyes revealing: digestive problems - underweight   refreshed   6y

Novice taking a look at your peepers. Looks like you have chronic sinus problems. The bowel area is dark and corresponding to the bronchial area. Poor elimnation through the skin, kidneys, lungs and bowel. Bowel pockets and lymph congestion. Iím just looking at your right eye.   [End]
    • Update: vitamin E and fish oil so far helping a lot   inspiraller   6y

thanks very much for all your advice. ... ... Heres and update on my situation: ... ... I have been to the doctors recently and these tests were ok: thyroid, liver, blood sugar etc. Ultra sound has shown no gallstones, and it shouldnít considering Iíve done so many liver flushes and the last few no stones have come out, just gravel. ... The only thing potentially problematic was high a high red cell count and high triglyceride. I know I have gilberts syndrome also from the high bilirubin. ... ... I went to see an Iridologist and she said I have adrenal exhaustion, plus potential parasites and mucous in my i ...   [retrieve this message]
      • An Inversion table would be good for a sagging transverse c...   refreshed   6y

An Inversion table would be good for a sagging transverse colon. Your iridologist will probably put you on pantothenic acid for the adrenal glands plus you will want to eat foods with phosphorus, calcium and sodium. For myself I have just discovered using kelp is also good for adrenal glands. I have a post in the Ask Moreless forum discussing my eyebrows growning in thicker after using it. ... ... Your eyes reveal you have alot more going on than just adrenals and iridology shows where your weaknesses are and not disease....well, a very trained iridologist may be able to see disease due to e ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hyperacidic Tissue   refreshed   6y

Practical Iridology and Sclerology ... ... Hyperacidic Tissue ... ... This is probably the most common problem found today, especially among the younger generation. There are several major causes: ... ... (1) The end product of metabolism is CO2 and water. Thus almost everything we eat ends up as acid in the body; ... ... (2) Simple carbohydrates/sugars are extremely acid forming foods as well as meats, coffee, tea, alcolhol, spices, and even citric acid fruits such as lemons, oranges, and grapefruit. One might say they thought these citric acid fruits were actually alkaline in nature. They are, but that ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Just curious what anyone thinks about Cat Eyes...   SchlŁggell   6y

A noticed recently my coworkers Pupils are like a cats!!?? ... ... Iíve a few iris issues over the years - But this takes the cake really... ... And yes she is a cat-lover....   [End]
    • It is popular with some folks to wear the trendy cat-eye co...   refreshed   6y

It is popular with some folks to wear the trendy cat-eye contacts lenses these days. Are you sure they are her real eyes?   [End]
      • Yes, they are not Contact Lenses...   SchlŁggell   6y

It is her real Eyes - Just havenít the gumption to look too close, as everyone in the office will turn their heads if I ask to look closer.... ... Frankly, it gives me the Heeby-Jeebies to even know.   [End]
        • How strange. I looked through some of my iridology books b...   refreshed   6y

How strange. I looked through some of my iridology books but only found pictures of pupils that had been damaged or had surgery on them. ... ... If you get up the nerve to ask, it would be interesting to hear more about it. ... ... Perhaps she is reptilian? You may want to ask the Conspiracy or UFO Forum.   [End]
          • Ok, here is more logical explaination: ... ... Pupillary C...   refreshed   6y

Ok, here is more logical explaination: ... ... Pupillary Changes ... ... The pupil is an opening in the eye that sits medial-nasal-ward in the eye. Its purpose is to allow light into the eye. These impressions exit the optic nerve and from this we have vision. The pupil also contracts to close out light and to focus on close objects. This contraction is accomplished by the action of a muscle surrounding the pupil named sphincter pupillae. The pupil expands to allow more light in and to focus on objects further away. This expansion/dilation of the pupil is accomplished by the Ēdilator pupillae. ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Thats all well & good...   SchlŁggell   6y

But still doesnít really get to answer/solution. ... Like with the Iridology there seems to be 2 methologies - One that deals with damage and diet/treatment for repair & the Neuro-/Psycho-logical side of things... ... ... I am sort of seeing 2 approaches to this Cat Eye thing - As why/what causes the vertical compressing of the iris? ... ... She is a wee bit off shall we say as compared to the rest of the office workers - I donít mean this in a negative by any means. ... ... Do you have a Bib. Cite. for the above book you mention?   [End]
              • You might want to try searching for info on an ellipse pupi...   refreshed   6y

You might want to try searching for info on an ellipse pupil. ... ... The book is by Dr. Donald R. Bamer and can be purchased at Amazon. Itís just the basics and it does give some treatment considerations. If you donít mind forking over your dough, try ĒIridology: The Science and Practice in the Healing ArtsĒ Vol 1 and/or 2, by Bernard Jensen. Iím not an iridologist, just someone who enjoys the practice. Sure would be nice to have a real iridologist on this board though. ... ... At least we know that her eyes are probably showing nervous dysfunction. It sounds like an extreme case. I wonder if ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Photographing Sclera of the eye   #92677   6y  Ü C Ü

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience in photographing sclera around the eye and if this can be done with a cheaper camera say sony cybersnap etc..and if they coukld email a sample picture of the results   [End]
    • The sony cybersnap is a good little camera and I donít see ...   refreshed   6y

The sony cybersnap is a good little camera and I donít see why you couldnít use it to take a close up shot of the sclera. I just bought mine so have not bothered to have someone take a picture of my eye with it. I have used lesser cameras and had good results photographing the iris. ... ... I take the digital and place it on a photoshop program on my computer and blow it up on the monitor. I made a copy of an eye chart and copied it to a piece of acetate and hold it up to the picture of the iris on my monitor. I had to work at getting the size of the chart to match the size of the eye. ... ... Wi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • One Pupil more dilated than the other   livingwaters   7y

Hi Everyone, ... ... not sure how active this forum is but I have had this for the last few weeks now that I have noticed. One of my pupils seems to dilate about 20-30% more than the other one. The left one. ... ... Can anyone tell me what it means as I donít see this very often. ... ... namaste ... ... Living Waters   [End]
    • It isnít clear to me from your post whether the pupil is co...   Ladylove   6y

It isnít clear to me from your post whether the pupil is constantly contracted/expanded or whether the two pupils start out the same size and only one responds differently to changes in light level. ... ... Pupil size is often a response to leveles of exhaustion in Kidney/Adrenal function, so if you can determine that the disparity is consistently occurring on one side only, that gives you an idea of which side to watch/support. ... ... You might also check into the condition called ĒAdiesí ToniiĒ, where one pupil is more contracted all the time. ... ... Dilated and weakly-responding pupils in general ar ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Classic iridology points to adrenal function in relation to...   #58008   6y

Classic iridology points to adrenal function in relation to pupil dilation. ... ... Metals can interfere with adrenals. ... ... If you are exhibiting signs of stress or fatigue you can provide support to the kidneyís/adrenals with B & C Vitamins. Also look into using Cordyceps mushrooms both extract and whole. ... ... If the adrenals are feeling sore to the touch then look into using castor oil packs.   [End]
  • Your eyes are blue, not green...   MatrixV   7y

... I went and saw an iridologist last week as I wanted to know about me through my eyes because I had noticed they were looking more bright green than usual and quite bloodshot everytime i drank any alcohol. I dont drink a lot, so I was bummed about that. I donít really want to give it up, as i do like a bit of wine now and again. ... ... Anyway, so i read up on iridology and found out that there are no green eyes... After close analysis of my iris, and seeing some close up photos (by accident) I realised that the ring around the outside of my iris is actually a dark blue colour, rather than ...   [retrieve this message]
    • She's right n/m   Ladylove   6y

Sheís right n/m   [End]
    • Re: Your eyes are blue, not green...   bellaismad   4y

that is so retarded i had a friend since preschool who ALWAYS had green eyes, completely green. and my mom & grandma have hazel eyes. i know lots of people who do ... ... hogwash why do people fall for this hocus pocus   [End]
  • Iris color   #74989   7y

Ive been eating raw for several months and I have notice that eyes are turning blue a bit. I really havent noiced till one of my family memebers commented on it. This is what Ive been eating for the past few months. Im not sure if its the foods im eating thats making my eyes turn blue a bit. But whatever it is, im happy and pleased!!! ... ... :) ... ... ... ... Breakfast: I juice,/or blend Romaine, Kelp, small piece of lemon, 2 apples and baby ... spinach if I have it. ... ... Mid- Morning 2 bananas, or a peach or pear ... ... Lunch: Cucumbers and Tomatoes ... ... Mid Afternoon, I juice 5 carrots, 2 apples , Celry and s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Light bluish color in the whites of eyes   flowergirl7   7y

My sonís white part of his eye is very light bluish in color. It is very faint but I do notice it. Does anyone know what this is from?   [End]
    • Do you even realize how obnoxiously patronizing you are bei...   refreshed   7y

Do you even realize how obnoxiously patronizing you are being? Making jokes about my health and assumptions about the state of my liver? If we were having a friendly discussion then I could take t ...   [End]
      • what if it's redness in the white area? from general pinkne...   perusing   7y

... ... what if itís red eyes? hereís what I posted off topic in the oil pulling forum: ... ... hey-- ... this is off topic. sorry-- but at least I know thereís enough OPers that will respond quickly. I was just at the grocery store close to midnight and some pothead in front of me is tickled pink that Iíve got red eyes JUST LIKE HIM (I donít smoke pot.) ... ... Iíve had red eyes for almost two months now!!! ... ... Iíve been on a liver cleanse for almost three weeks. My water intake is good-- 50 ounces to 80 ounces or more. I admit I tend more towards the 50 ounces than the 80 but still-- (Iím 150 lbs, so 75 o ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Red can mean just about anything. Usually an irritation or ...   refreshed   7y

Red can mean just about anything. Usually an irritation or broken blood vessels but it can represent a systemic condition also. ... ... Itís best not to use drugs like Visine. Try using cold distilled water with eyebright tea for an eye wash a couple times a day. Also orally you may try Horestail, Oatstraw and Alfalfa. ... ... If this doesnít help then I would back off all the therapies that you are doing and see if you get better. If you get better start each therapy one at a time and see which one is causing problems. ... ... No one likes looking like a Pot Head so I understand your distress. I wis ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Light bluish color in the whites of eyes   summerhaunt   6y

I know your post was more than a year ago, but I wanted to respond for any future readers. I doubt this is what your son has, but I have a sister with blue whites and itís because she has Osteogenesis Imperfecta, a fragile bone disease. But hers are more than just a tiny bit blue. IF your son breaks bones easily, itís possible he might have a mild form of this. But it is a rare genetic disorder, so I do doubt he has this. Blue whites is something doctors look for when they suspect Osteogenesis Imperfecta.   [End]
  • I'm doing a liver cleanse and I still can't get the red out...   perusing   7y  Ü C Ü

... ... Iíve been doing a liver cleanse for two weeks. I get enough sleep. I donít have a stressful life, and my diet isnít really crappy-- mostly vegan, sometimes vegetarian, and a few servings of meat a week (1-3). ... ... the inner part of the whites of my eye have red and off white patches. Not terribly bad but I notice it and find it ugly. ... ... help!   [End]
    • ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=926796#i1 ...   pb3046   7y

... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=926796#i1 ...   [End]
    • Edited   tasha92337   7y

Drink DISTILED WATER W/ LEMON (2 Liters a day)   [End]
      • Water w/Lemon = Good Suggestion!   ladylove   7y

Hi Perusing :), ... ... What you are describing sound like some need for increase of internal circulation within your body. Little red veins in the sclera indicate obstructed circulation. ... ... If you spend a lot of time in the same position during the day start taking walking breaks, and get yourself moving before sitting back down. ... ... Walking in the evening would help. ... ... Taking Cayenne Pepper in capsules will help. Make sure you take the capsules with food immediately before *and* after them. ... ... Dr. Donsbach has published a booklet on the Sclera, itís online somewhere, if I can find it Iíll pos ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I'm doing a liver cleanse and I still can't get the red...   #37655   7y

Dear Perusing, ... ... I would recommend reposting your message on the Ask Dr. Sutter forum, for his comments. ... ... Best wishes, ... Jan ... ...   [End]
  • acid eye   bemmer   7y

i have been toldby natropath/iridoligist that i have an acid eye. but didnt ask was (what was it that made my eye look like this)i no that i am acidic and i am working on balancing ph but can anyone describe acid eye......my eyes are dull and the whites of my eyes are very dull looking to.....they look lifeless.......i wonder if that is what acid eye is   [End]
    • Can you call the folks who told you?   ladylove   7y

Hi Bemmer :), ... ... Iíd call the folks who told you and ask them what specific signs they were going by in your irides that made them say it. That way you know exactly what they are referring to. ... ... Then you can post it here and someone will be able to check it out.. ... ... Good Health to All of Us, ... ... Ladylove :)   [End]
  • Arcus Sinilus   #73810   7y

I have this, both eyes. What can I do specifically about this? I complained to my doctor about my memory and my forgetfulness. He gave me some test which I aced and he said ĒYouíre fine.Ē The whites of my eyes have always been a little blue, and now for a month or so they are bloodshot. I have done some cleansing, and am in the middle of a parasite cleanse now. I have been taking Lugols for 3 months and feel I have a long way to go on that. I took a lot of medications when younger as well as years of marijuana. ... ... Can anyone help? Thanks.   [End]
  • Hello looking for advice on my babys blue eyes that have a ...   onesunnydaize   7y

Hi there, pretty new to posting on this site. It is very helpful for so many issues. ... I will give a short background...I have a baby girl who turned 5 months old. I strictly breastfed until a few weeks ago when I gave her green beans and bananas. But I noticed around her 3 month mark that her beautiful blue eyes were very light almost white in a ring around her pupil. could this be my iodine intake (not on iodine protocol just started to paint my feet with it as I know there are benefits in breastfeeding)putting toxins into her body? I am worried that it is something serious and would like ...   [retrieve this message]
    • White rings are usually due to inorganic salts, sometimes f...   pb3046   7y

White rings are usually due to inorganic salts, sometimes from taking baking soda, too much salt, or other salts such as magnesium salts. Iodine helps remove toxins, and I would suspect iodine only if in your not so recent past you had overdosed with baking soda, table salt or epsom salts. Iodine would show up itself as red or brown spots. ... ... I am a little confused because you say that the white ring is around the pupil, and not around the iris. The iris is the whole colored area and the pupil is the black dot in the middle. The salt rings are commonly around the iris. ... ... However, it c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Hello looking for advice on my babys blue eyes that hav...   eyeball or two   7y

onesunnydaize have some cheeriness as a mamma of a daisy ... ... hello, I feel inadequate to greet you based on this forum of eye questions but your information of introducing foods so early would appear troublesome to me. I came across the conventional expectation to do it soon especially after the sixth month, what even the seventh brought on strong questions what is gonna be done. It felt like an obstacle because she was not reaching for anything but me though aromas were around, and so I tried my guess of grabs. I thought soft greens by my standard of calm digestion, but of course her mo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello thanks for the information Carolyn. I have decided to...   onesunnydaize   7y

Hello thanks for the information Carolyn. I have decided to just give her a little banana a few times a week and that is it. She is 6 and a half months and she doesnt seem too interested in food! She is very healthy, so there is no point in rushing anything. she still has the ring around her pupil but she does have fairly light blue eyes anyways. will try to keep you all updated! thanks again!   [End]
    • Hi there, i have just noticed your post and i was wondering...   LilysMummy4eva   3y

Hi there, i have just noticed your post and i was wondering if you have found out what has caused your daughter to have the white rings around her pupils? i have also found that my daughter has the same thing around her pupils and i have no idea what it could be. thanks   [End]
  • Image Embedded Reverse Iridology Chart   refreshed   7y

...   [End]
  • madelaine mccann's eye marking   #70916   7y

Is there an iridologist here who can say what the marking in Madelaineís right eye means. From what Iíve seen from the eye chart, the black marking seems to be in the region of ítestes/ovariesí. I just have a strange feeling that this is significant to her disappearance.   [End]
  • Dark rings around the outside of each eye?   chardy   7y

Hi, ... Im wondering what dark rings around the outside of each iris (the part nearest the temple) at about 12 oíclock to 6 oíclock could indicate? ... ... And what one could do about clearing / reducing the rings? ... ... Is it congestion of some kind? They have changed even though I have performed long (30 day) fasts...   [End]
    • This tends to be...   SchlŁggell   7y

More of the Emotional in nature.... ... Feelings of loneliness and/or feeling out of touch/control with the things happening around you. ... ... Do you {also} have any particular red veins in your Sclera {the whites of the eyes}? ... ... Being active in group situation for say a particular hobby or taking some general classes for yoga or Tai Chi can be of benefit. ... ... Body brushing & flushing the Lymphatic system will aid as well. Aloe Vera juice, & Kombucha, & Apple Cider Vinegar w/ Honey, etc.   [End]
    • Re: Dark rings around the outside of each eye?   TheChosenCaster   5y

I have dark rings in each of my eyes too. My eyes are brown. Whatís your eye color by the way?   [End]
  • Heavy Metals and Eye Color?-Whats the Connection?   #74989   7y  Ü C Ü

I heard that if you detox, your eye color will become more vibrant. ... ... Anyone exp. Pasclite Clay baths or magnetic clay baths and received results?   [End]
  • Maria   tasha92337   7y

Are you going to start back up with the cayenne and eyewash method anytime soon. ... Im starting to get use to it now. But no matter what its gonna always burn like crazy. LOl   [End]
  • Here you go ( Vibrant eye color)   R UserX   7y

... http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=18&i=271 ...   [End]
    • Re: Here you go ( Vibrant eye color)   tasha92337   7y

thanks   [End]
      • is this post about Dr. Christopher's eyebright formula?   perusing   7y

... ... hi-- ... I wanted to get the eyebright forumla instead of having to make it. Is Dr. Christopherís the best one to get? My eyes are just tired looking-- grayish, yellowish, and red-- not bright at all. ... ... my diet isnít the best but itís a LOT better than it was months ago, now that I eat only one or two portions of meat a week (and typically fish or chicken) if that, and eat a lot more vegan items and fresh fruit. I also supplement with sodium ascorbate, Bht (for herpes), st. johnís wort, coconut oil, and oil pulling 3-4 times a week. ... ... I just want my eyes to be white and brighter (my tee ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Its Working!!!!   R tasha92337   7y  Ü C Ü

Okay my eyes do look a bit brighter and clear since doing the eyewash with cayenne pepper and garlic. ... ...   [End]
  • Vibrant Eye color!!!   R tasha92337   7y  Ü C Ü

Go on a fruitarian diet and use eyewash with cayenne and drink loads of ĒDistilled WaterĒ!!! ... ... Also I found a link on curezone.com that posted a detox drink to get vibrant eyes!! ... ... *Papaya ... *Veg Broth and Garlic ... ...   [End]
  • Hey LadyLove   refreshed   7y

I want spring rolls and stirfry and a gigantic bowl of cherry sherbert! Okay, major pangs and cravings here. Did I mention spring rolls? I actually didnít have one BM today although yesterday I ...   [End]
    • Hi Refreshed :), ... ... My apologies that I did not see y...   ladylove   7y

Hi Refreshed :), ... ... My apologies that I did not see your post much, much sooner. ... ... Yes, you do have the right of it- The Acid cast, the transition to murky/yellow-mustard/greenish, (Yes it does sound exactly like a detox to me), and the final (Really good news! :)) return to blue. ... ... Congratulations, now you have solid data to help others with. ... ... Thank you very much for posting your results :) ... ... How long would you say the whole process took? ... ... Have you continued with the Iodine, or did you stop it? ... ... Namaste, ... ... Ladylove :) ... ... PS: My email is enabled :)   [retrieve this message]
      • lol, I did the same thing...I just now saw this post. Than...   refreshed   7y

lol, I did the same thing...I just now saw this post. Thanks for responding. ... ... I had a rough start with iodine and did not understand what was happening. I watched my eyes to try to get some idea of what iodine was doing to me. I have to admit in the beginning I was fearful with all the talk of ĒpoisonĒ that perhaps what I was seeing was indeed something negative. ... ... I stopped Lugolís for a few days and my symptoms cleared up but not the murky eye. I started back up taking Lugols and it took about a month for my eyes to clear and turn blue again. I would assume that to mean that it w ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Refreshed , ... ... I just saw your post too.. ... I ...   ladylove   7y

Hi Refreshed , ... ... I just saw your post too.. ... I do believe this is the longest conversation Iíve ever had :). ... ... Congratulations on your great news!!! ... ... And- thank you so much for posting it, Refreshed- This thread of you and me will sit here, just quietly helping those who need the information, for years into the future- that feels so good to me to know :). ... ... Ē ... These days Iím finished using Lugols for now. I feel that it did the job it was suppose to do and now Iím using kelp and staying alkaline. I can always go back to Lugols if I feel a need to flush out more bad halogens. Iím doi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Vitamin B complex   tasha92337   7y

Hi everyone, ... ... okay so whats the deal with vitamin B complex lighten dark brown eyes to light brown eyes in a matter of time? ... ... Has anyone exp. such an amazing thing? If so, please do tell your story! ... ... Thanks ... ... :) ... ... ... ... *I wait patiently with popcorn in hand* ... ...   [End]
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Faster, Easier and H...
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December....
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

411 messages, 89 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 206, 2 pages,  359,187 page views

"Tip of the Week: Keep all vaccine needles away from your body!"

Image Galler Iridology Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 6.16 sec at 4/21/2014 4:51:15 AM, requested by 54.234.217.247, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=308 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25