CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums20082 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Liver Flush Results

Liver Flush & Liver Cleansing Support Forum #20 [Archive]

Gallstones & Gall Bladder Forum
Read This First:   Survey   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Liver Cleanse/Flush Recipe   Rules
 52,677 page views     1,033 messages     215 topics     5 pages
This forum has been converted into Archive!   Go to The ACTIVE Forum

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
11y ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Liver Flush 20[A]     All Forums 
Like Liver Flush Support Forum #20 [Arc] on Facebook.com
Skeptical about Liver Flush? Have skeptical questions? Go to Liver Flush Debate Forum or spend some time reading Liver Flush Facts Forum, or read results of The Liver Flush Survey.
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

• Goodbye stones!   gartogcel   11y

I did the gall bladder-liver cleanse last night and I had wonderful results. Around 700 ++ stones came out and most are tiny, colored tan and greenish. I guess that entitles me the membership in the flushers club. ... ... The recipe says that by evening I would have recovered. I feel tired and weak until now. I presume its due to the fast that I had. I have not done a parasite cleanse and I presume this could also be one factor. Your comments would be enlightening on this area. ... ... I had a great cleansing flush. Thanks to all that cheered for me. My kids are happy seeing the stones out saving m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there, ... ... The first cleanse I had I felt like a mi...   Amazed   11y

Hi there, ... ... The first cleanse I had I felt like a million bucks, but considering I had up to that point had 2+ weeks of pain from a gallbladder attack, having the pain stop was like heaven. The second cleanse I did last weekend took me a couple days to recoup from. I am doing a parasite cleanse, but the fasting did drop my blood sugar and I think the toxins released by my liver as it cleanses itself did a job on me too. Mind, I was able to keep going which was a good thing, I have a baby that doesnít stop even when I want to. ... Realize that though the cleanse may not seem traumatic to yo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Amazed, ... ... Yes the elimination of pain is a good b...   gartogcel   11y

Hi Amazed, ... ... Yes the elimination of pain is a good by-product of the cleansing. I just a bit surprised that I needed to have a follow up on this a few weeks from now. I will be out of town in a couple of weeks and when I come back I would do the second round. Perhaps during that time I will be able to flush out whatever is remaining there. I seem to be resistant on the thought that some of us here in the forum do the cleansing every other week for a year. ... ... Well anyway, I am glad that I did this rather than the surgery. I am more conscious of my body now and what I eat. ... ... How old is y ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Did you take the epsom salts this am? It is real important...   flowerchild59   11y

Did you take the epsom salts this am? It is real important to flush your bowels today to rid it of toxins that come out with the stones. If you could start a parasite cleanse sometime soon it would be wonderful. About 80% of people have critters inside of them and donít know it. I was one of them. Thought that I didnít need to do a cleanse. I was wrong and found a piece of a worm embedded in one of my stones during a flush. I started paragone the very next day and passed thousands during the 35 day cleanse. ... PS, drink lots of fluids today to rehydrate yourself.   [End]
    • Did you take the epsom salts this am? It is real important...   Anja   11y

Good for you! So glad you decided against the surgery! What are you going to tell your doctor?   [End]
      • We are sort of religious in this part of the world and when...   gartogcel   11y

We are sort of religious in this part of the world and when I go to my doctor and tell him I chose to trust God rather than the operation, that wouldnít be much of a problem. He can continue to count on that sooner or later I will have surgery. I will stand by my desire to trust God and keep my gall bladder. :)   [End]
  • Liver flush preparation   Fiddler   11y

Can someone refer me to Liver flush preparation post or site? The flush protocol is well spelled out in Hulda Clarkís book. But could not find the description of the preparation for the flush. ... ... From previous posts I learned to drink up to a 1 gal of apple juice a day for 3-7 days before the flush. ... ... How about the diet during this time? ... Should I fast before the flush? ... Some people recomend gold coin grass. ... Anything else I should know? ...   [End]
    • Re: Liver flush preparation/parasite   Cari   11y

in addition to Fiddlerís question: is it absolutely necessary to complete a months parasite cleanse before the liver flush ? ... Iím on day 2 of parasite cleanse ( Clarkeís ), hoping to do a liver flush a week on sunday, which would be day 12 of Clarkís programme. ... Is this advisable or should I wait until I completed a monthís cleanse ? ... Cari   [End]
    • Re: Liver flush preparation   hopinso   11y

http://www.curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp ... Go to this link and print it out. It will give you a good guideline for doing the flush. ... The apple juice fast comes from another protocol, but I follow it and get good results. The malic acid in the apple juice helps soften and loosen stones. I fast, but you donít have to until 2 PM the day of the flush. ... I have never used the Gold Coin Grass, some people swear by it, but I have passed well over 2000 stones without anything but apple juice, Epsom salts, olive oil, and lemon juice (or grapefruit) ... ... As for your diet, avoid all white ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there, I havenít that much experience with these, but he...   megan   11y

Hi there, I havenít that much experience with these, but hereís whatís worked for me so far: ... ... 1. diet- mainly fruit and veggies (no meat, dairy, eggs, processed foods). At times Iíve had some baked potatoes too. Dietís important,I think, keeps things moving very well, which is what you want. A juice fast isnít required, although you can do one if youíd like, BUT, itís important to break the fast slowly, starting with just fruit or fruit juice, and then easing back into eating again. You can flush after that. The thing not to do is break a fast with a half cup oil, which is what would b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Recommendations on motivational postings, also Dr. experien...   Anja   11y

I know a lady who needs to do a liver/gallbladder flush, but is afraid to try it. Can anyone recommend any particularly motivating postings I can print out for her of other peopleís experiences? I just ran off the one from ĒAmazed.Ē Iíve run across great ones over the past year and should have started collecting them. ... ... BTW, I do independently contracted work for physicians and told one who Iím in close contact with about how much the flushing has helped my health and the results Iíve had. He told me Iíve lost my mind. Somewhere on this site there has to be a cleanse for helping him ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Anja!   Southern Belle   11y

Inspirational posts are EVERYWHERE on this website. You may have to dig a little to find them. Look for ones that we have been marked as ĒRĒ or ĒR&NĒ!! ... ... Good luck and good health to you! ... Paulette G.   [End]
    • Re: Motivational postings ...   Spirit   11y

As Southern Belle said, Motivational postings are everywhere. ... ... Here are few direct links to R&N messages: ... /forums/fd50.asp?f=170&c=2 ... ... ... /forums/fd50.asp?f=188&c=2 ... /forums/fd50.asp?f=198&c=2 ... /forums/fd50.asp?f=221&c=2 ... /forums/fd50.asp?f=228&c=2 ... /forums/fd50.asp?f=246&c=2 ... /forums/fd50.asp?f=252&c=2 ... /forums/fd50.asp?f=262&c=2 ... /forums/fd50.asp?f=265&c=4 ... /forums/fd50.asp?f=277&c=4   [End]
  • When old symptoms appear from flush?   nspeth   11y

I am wondering about this. When we flush and stir things up old symptoms come back. How do I know when it goes away again that it is gone and not ĒstoredĒ? The symptom I have is an itchy spot on the back of my head. I had this about 5 or 6 years ago and used lots of Cortisone cream to make it go away. It is now back. It actually came after my first flush. Iíve since done a second and it is still there. I am putting a homeopathic cream, Florasone, on it. What do you all think? Iím curious.   [End]
    • When old symptoms appear from flush, that is the best sign ...   Spirit   11y

When old symptoms appear from flush, that is the best sign that flush is exactly what you need. ... ... In other words, you are on the healing path, and those symptoms are the proof. ... ... Read 10 - 100 messages about flushing, and you will get the idea. ... ... ... ... Heringís Law of Cure ... ... Constantine Hering, M.D. (1800-1880) observed that healing occurs in a consistent pattern. He described this pattern in the form of three basic laws which homeopaths can use to recognize that healing is occurring. This pattern has been recognized by acupuncturists for hundreds of years and is also used by practition ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have read Herings law many times before and never thought...   UserX   7y

I have read Herings law many times before and never thought much about it. However I now wonder if going thru all the healing in reverse is something I could take without a lot of support. I know all emotions are stored in the liver. Just thinking about re-liveing some past experiences scares me to death. Is this what can happen with a liver cleanse? While I was doing some of Dr. Schulze liver cleanse I woke up one morning after having horrible nightmares. Actually it passed because later I couldnít remember what they were about. But there was considerable re-hydration from the sweati ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dad's PSA went down 8 points in one month   RN recpapi   11y

I donít know if any of you remember us - but my Dad and I did a flush a few weeks ago (following Larry Clappís book for prostate cancer). My Dad got his PSA count back today and it is down 8 points from a month ago when we started the flush!! He isnít doing anything else different, so we owe it all to the change in lifestyle. Thanks everyone for your support!! Weíll do another flush soon!   [End]
  • Question about liver flush   erik98225   11y

Does it hurt? ... ... If I flush on Saturday, how bad will I feel on Sunday?   [End]
    • It does not hurt at all. Some of the ingredients taste bad,...   hopinso   11y

It does not hurt at all. Some of the ingredients taste bad, but there is nothing you canít get down. Some people feel nauseous after drinking the oil, others have no problem with it. Depending on how many stones and toxins you have, you may feel weak or a little ill Sunday morning, but it shouldnít last too long. I have gotten up and gone to church on Sundays after a Saturday night flush. Everyone reacts a little differently, but most come through the flush with little trouble.   [End]
    • If you are doing Dr. Clarks flush using the epsom salts and...   Amazed   11y

If you are doing Dr. Clarks flush using the epsom salts and such, there is no pain! Iíve done it twice and had great results. The second time I felt a little sick that evening and into the next morning but that was all, it was because my blood sugar dropped a bit. There was no cramping or anything. I even stopped a major gallbladder attack with the first cleanse! I was scared out of my wits but I figured it was better than surgery, feeling like crap and all the rest that go with it. By 10am I was back on my feet just fine (I still had to stay close to a bathroom till evening but I fe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have done 7 flushes since June and can honestly say that ...   flowerchild59   11y

I have done 7 flushes since June and can honestly say that it does not hurt. Follow the directions closely, I used the Hulda protocal. I think that if you do it successfully and see how much better you feel, you will explore other options and what you can do for better health. That is when you read more, and choose what will work into your life the easiest. I finished a parasite cleanse and am gearing up to do more bowel cleansing. I feel 100% better since I began flushing my liver (lost my gb last year to lack of knowledge in a timely fashion). Good luck to year. Ask any questions ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I flushed just last night at around 10pm (drank the olive o...   gartogcel   11y

I flushed just last night at around 10pm (drank the olive oil and lemon juice - grapefruit is seasonal here). Itís almost 12 hours since I had the flush and it doesnít hurt. I feel light maybe because of the fasting but overall itís a good feeling to get rid of the stones. ... ... Just do it. I have doubts myself until the few minutes that I have to take it in. First time is always the hardest time. ... ... Be strong. ... ...   [End]
    • More than likely, if you are going to feel bad it will be d...   Anja   11y

More than likely, if you are going to feel bad it will be during the night or early morning. Iíve done it 3 times and have never had pain, but on the last one woke up at 6:00 very sweaty, lightheaded and nauseated for about 15 minutes before passing a big bowful of bright green stones, more than Iíve had on the first 2 combined, I think. In all honesty, that episode was a little scary because I thought I was going to black out or something, but I didnít and it passed pretty quickly, after which I felt much better. All 3 times at one point during the flush I thought, this sucks, I feel s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Interstitial Cystitis and cleanse? help please!   Amazed   11y  Ü C Ü

I decided to make this a seperate posting. My sucess story is also posted. My sister is beginning to have problems similar to those I was having, her doctor is treating her for gastritis (sounds like the same route they used on me). My sis donít think thats whats wrong at all, she knows what that feels like. She wants to try the cleanse but is afraid . . . She has major problems with CHRONIC INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS that she has finally gotten under control with diet and suppliments and donít want to have it flare up again. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE CLEANSE MIGHT FLARE IT UP? If the Epsom ...   [retrieve this message]
    • To Amazed   bevpirt   11y

Go to the Urinary Frequency Problems Forum and read some of gettingwellís posts. Thanks. ... ... B   [End]
    • Re: Interstitial Cystitis and cleanse? help please!   BethDogg   11y

Amazed - ... ... I have IC and have been cleansing for the past two months. First of all, your sister should NOT under any circumstances consume any citrus fruits or juices. I have done all three cleanses with apple juice and I have had very good luck with it. But the question is, do apples bother her? Is she better by improving her diet by alkalizing? I almost want to take this discussion offline because there are so many different things that could be an issue. ... ... I think IC people do not just have IC wrong with them, people with IC have poor health in general and poor liver health is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I know a lady who needs to do a liver/gallbladder flush, bu...   flowerchild59   11y

I donít know but you might want to check over on Andreas forum.   [End]
  • CLEANSE SUCESS!   RN Amazed   11y

Hi all, ... ... Iím new and just gotta say Iím íamazedí. I did the gallbladder/liver cleanse about 3 weeks ago for the first time and stopped a sever gallbladder attack in process and passed 200+ tan to greenish-tan coloured stones, no real green ones. The pain stopped within 20 minutes of taking the first dose of epsom salts and I havenít had any since! This is after 5+ years with 8+ bad attacks and 4 severe attacks. One that left me hospitalized for a week on IV to treat dehydration caused by vomiting and pain and a drop in weight from 120lb to 98lb (Iím 5í4Ē, 98lb is very small for me). ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The most active forum at Cure Zone   DesertRat   11y

Well, we are about to conclude Liver Flush Forum #20, easily the most popular forum. I wonder if the upcoming Cure Zone redesign has anything to do with finding a better way to archive all our old messages, and to list all the forums without the list being a mile long because of a hundred liver flush forums. It wonít take that long to get to 100 at the rate they are speeding up. ... ... For comparison: ... ... LF Forum #1 took 5 months to fill up (to 1000 messages). ... LF Forum #20 will have taken 24 or 25 days. ... ... Iíll say it for you: ... I donít have enough to do. ... Too much time on my hands. ... Blah bl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Hey, thatís cool. And everyone is getting better and b...   BethDogg   11y

... Hey, thatís cool. And everyone is getting better and better. This forum is the best. Last weekendís ĒIím cleansing, whoís with me?Ē post and just about everyone jumping on board was great. As someone earlier said, We should all pat ourselves on the back. :)   [End]
  • Old Flusher Needs New Advice   hopinso   11y

After more than a year of doing liver flushes, I thought I had all this figured out. Last week I did a successful (200+ stones) flush. I had one large oblong stone, bright emeral green in color, that contained a parasite. On the previous flush two weeks before, I noticed something that looked like opaque tissue passed with the last of the stones. Anyway I have ordered a parasite cleanse that will arrive next Monday. I am wondering if I should do another flush before starting it, or wait until the cleanse is over. For the first time ever, I have not fully recovered from Fridayís flush (this ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What did the parasite look like? (n/t)   Mangala   11y
    • Re: Old Flusher Needs New Advice   alisaun   11y

Hopinso, ... ... So my guess is you stirred up parasites. You may feel ill for awhile while they die off. ... ... When i stirred up my parasites just doing a bowel cleanse/colema I was massively sick for six days from the die-off symptoms. So on the one hand it is great that you got them riled up, but now you want to get them out as quicky and expiditiously was possible. ... ... Have you had diarrea? Your fast is a good idea. Starve the buggers - they hate healthy stuff. This will help kill them much faster. Get some raw pumkin seeds while you wait for your parasite formula. Also eat a few raw gar ...   [retrieve this message]
      • More Questions For Alisaun   hopinso   11y

My first thought was a tapeworm, my dogs used to get them when they were younger and chased, caught and ate wild rabbits. I always took them to the vet. and had them treated. The segment did look something like what the dogs used to pass, only larger. I thought tapeworms were intestinal, can they get in the liver too? ... Iíve been eating raw pumkin seeds for a long time. I also use a lot of garlic and cayenne. I just hope the wormwood/walnut hull/clove combo will kill these critters. ... I donít have diareah, just the opposite, I even did a SWF this morning. My gallbladder is hurting even thoug ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I have heard that tapeworms are some of the hardest parasit...   alisaun   11y

I have heard that tapeworms are some of the hardest parasites to get rid of. I really think also that die-off symptoms can manifest in a ton of ways, so I wouldnt worry too much about your liver. ... ... I asked my boss who is a microbiologist about the rotten egg burps. She confirmed for me that that was a very interesting, very specific symptom of some sort of organism acutivity. The rotten egg taste is the sulfides, or sulfur element that is a waste product of certain organisms! Of course, Iím not sure which ones. ... ... So, to me the rotten egg is a SURE sign of parasite die off. I got thi ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks for the information. I was pretty complacent when I ...   hopinso   11y

Thanks for the information. I was pretty complacent when I first visited the Parasite forum, I thought I was pretty clean. Now that I know Iím not, Iím a little freaked out. ... My advice on the Master Cleanse is to go for it. Do it one day at a time without setting any unrealistic goals. Count everyday completed as a victory. If you chose not to complete the suggested ten days, do not see it as a defeat or failure. Instead, look back at what you accomplished and remember there are always second chances. Good luck, the MC is hard, but worth it. ... ... BTW-how do you feel about CoQ10 for tapeworm ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Thatís not a bad idea for myself to explore either, the CoQ...   alisaun   11y

Thatís not a bad idea for myself to explore either, the CoQ10. My parasites are so tenacious. I have only read in passing about CoQ10 and parasites but I am very curious about it. Let me know what you find out about it - I think if it works I would definitely try it. ... ... Thanks for the advice about the MC. I will do it soon so thank you, I think I may have enough courage now! ... ... Ali   [End]
        • Re: hopinso - parasite site   alisaun   11y

So I found this website - all of the names are in latin but it has some helpful pictures to help identify parasites a bit. Click on either ĒTrematodaĒ or ĒCestodaĒ when you scroll down and start looknig at pictures. I saw a few that might qualify. ... ... I also passed what looked like raw tuna, it was flat but maybe a quarter of an inch wide, 1/8 inch high and 2-3 inches long. it was sort of red fleshy looking. ... ... Can you describe your worm a bit more as to the color and dimensions? I really still think you are having die off symptoms but Iím curious to see if its like theones I passed at ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Old Flusher Needs New Advice   wellnessyoga   11y

Flat? Mabe it was a liver or intestinal fluke? I have passed those critters, too. You can look at the pictures of flukes in the parasite section, this might help identifying what you had. ... I donít think you would mess up a parasite cleanse by doing a liver flush( I have had no trouble with it). ... But if you are already feeling week, perhaps the toxins the little aliens are giving off is all your body wants to deal with for now? ... Wishing you much sucess! ...   [End]
    • Flat? Mabe it was a liver or intestinal fluke? I have passe...   dsss27   11y

Go to the Zapper forum and see is there is anything there of use.   [End]
    • Have you tried zapping - here's a story   Anja   11y

A bodyworker I see regularly for craniosacral therapy has had a Ēpushing upĒ feeling in her gallbladder area for quite a long time. She just came off a 7 day fast with not much in the way of results. She started zapping with a ĒDual ZapperĒ that they sell at the health food store where her mom works (itís a variation on Huldaís with handholds, but they are not copper - I think they are stainless steel? There was some reason for that.) Anyway, I think she said it was 5 days later that she passed a gelatinous sac of little white things thatís sheís sure are parasites, and that feeling sh ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thatís right Anja. We just have to do the best we can becau...   Robbie_Calif   11y

Thatís right Anja. We just have to do the best we can because we will never be able to get away from all the toxins that surround us in our society today. I never gave my zapper enough of a chance to see if it works so I donít know. I am just cleansing my bowel and going to embark on my 3rd flush in the near future. ... I had a bad experience the 2nd one because my bowel was still kind of clogged so I am doing home colemas. ... By the way, Itís the old Robbie everyone knows. I had to change my user name becasue of computer difficulties. ... Take care, ... Robbie   [End]
  • Can I Ozonate the Olive Oil???   sthrapp   11y

In Dr Clarks TapeWorm cleans she says to use 1/2 tbs of ozonated olive oil twice a day but not more that 1 tbs as a one time dose. Now in the her Liver Cleanse I see that she says to use 1/2 cup of olive oil and ozonate it for best results. Can you really drink 1/2 a cup of ozonated olive oil without it harming you??? 1/2 cup is a lot more than 1 tbs and it makes me wonder if itís okay to do. ... ... I would prefer to ozonate it if itís safe to take that much. I did one liver cleanse before without ozonating the olive oil and got almost no results.   [End]
    • What does it do?   DesertRat   11y

I am just curious, what is the ozonation supposed to do for the olive oil? The only purpose I know that process to be used for is sterilization. And most sterilization procedures are harmful to food quality, so I am curious to know why Dr. Clark does it. ... ... Oh, and yes, you can drink a half cup of olive oil without it harming you. If your body decides it is too much to digest, you will vomit it back out, but thatís the worst that will happen. ...   [End]
  • liver/gallbladder duct   Cari   11y

Hi, ... does the liver/gallbladder drain into the large or the small intestine ? ... Also when doing liver flushes, where does one feel the stones moving ? ... I have been passing a lot of neon green stuff and small pebbley looking yellow things during a bowel cleanse/juice fast yesterday and had some very localised, mild pain to the lower left of my belly button. Could this be stones that are stuck in the duct ? ... ... Maybe a stupid question, but I am new to all this and like to find out whats going on... ... Thanks, ... Cari   [End]
    • Hi Cari, they drain into the duodenum which is between your...   Fil   11y

Hi Cari, they drain into the duodenum which is between your stomach and the small intestine. I never feel the stones moving but others feel them in the liver/gallbladder area which is on the right side of your chest. You may feel pain in the gallbladder just below your right rib cage. ... ... The neon green stuff and possibly even the yellow pebbles are mostly likely bile from your liver/GB. It indicates that your liver is very congested and you need to do a liver flush. ... ... The pain in your belly is more likely colon pain. There are no bile ducts lower left of your belly button. You may hav ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks Fil, ... I am doing a bowel cleanse/juice fast with ...   Cari   11y

Thanks Fil, ... I am doing a bowel cleanse/juice fast with enemas and a parasite cleanse at the moment...the liver cleanse is on the cards as soon as I finished the parasite. ... I read that liver flush can be unpleasant, especially if you have parasites, so I decided to go safe and do the parasite cleanse. ... Iím only on day 4 but already have more energy. ... Cari   [End]
  • gallbladder cleanse   gartogcel   11y

Hey guys, I am doing the cleanse a few hours from now. Cheer for me.   [End]
  • OWWWWWWW!!! MY LIVER!   erik98225   11y

HELP!! I think I fried my liver... and Iím only 24. ... ... A few years back, I went through a period of abusive drinking -- on the order of 4 to 8 bottles of beer daily for 6 months. At the end of the 6 months, I started experiencing what I now know are all the classic symptoms of a slow liver... ... ... * Dizziness ... * Brain fog... feeling Ēout of itĒ ... * Hunger and nausea at the same time ... * Severe one-sided headache ... ... Although I did not know what these symptoms were at the time, it was actually the appearance of these symptoms that scared me into not drinking. I didnít touch any alcohol for a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Liver Flushes Rule!!!   alisaun   11y

Hi Erik, ... ... It sounds like you have really good instincts about your health and your body. Good for you! It took me meany years to get to the point that you seem to have gotten to in a short while! ... ... My first recommendation would be to ditch the milk thistle pills and get a milk thistle tincture (thatís the same thing only in liquid form). This is WAY more powerful and more effective for your system. Dandelion is also excellent for liver. ... ... Now, I practically want to shout this to the mountaintops, DO A LIVER FLUSH ASAP!!!!! There is SO much good information on this site about that. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: OWWWWWWW!!! MY LIVER!   Anja   11y

Yes! Start flushing! If you can wait a little while longer, you might want to do bowel and parasite cleansing first. Read all over this site and educate yourself on the procedures and other peopleís experiences. If I were you, Iíd lay off the alcohol for awhile and avoid various other poisons - pharmaceuticals, hydrogenated oil, fried foods, sugar, white flour, coffee, chlorinated/fluoridated water, etc. to give your liver a rest and help it detoxify. Itís still got to handle environmental toxins & the like that you canít realistically avoid. Donít get overwhelmed by it - one step at ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Where you say your pain is isnít your liver, itís your ...   BethDogg   11y

... Where you say your pain is isnít your liver, itís your gallbladder, and if your Dr. didnít know that, he really has no idea what heís doing. The liver flush will help you. Also, just taking epsom salts in apple juice (between 1 teaspoon and 1 tablspoon) will help relieve the pain. Also, a heating pad and castor oil packs (search for them on this web page) will help too. ... ... Read everything everyone else said too, but also try sensiblehealth.com, thereís a lot of info on the galbladder and liver there too. Hope youíre feeling better soon. ... ... bd htt://www.sensiblehealth.com ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I agree. My first gallbladder attack, I didnít know the ga...   Fil   11y

I agree. My first gallbladder attack, I didnít know the gallbladder existed and decided the flu Iíd had, had gone into my liver and hence the pain. When I finally went to the doctor, I found out that the liver is silent - it doesnít feel pain. The pain is in the bile ducts and the gallbladder. So I think you got stones honey!! Start flushing. ... ... Also, why waste your money. Youíve already bought the milk thistle tabs. Take those and when theyíre done get the tincture. Or take both at the same time. ... ... I agree, sounds like sensiblehealth.com is the best for liver herbs/tinctures. ... ... Edu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Youíve been given some good advice and I donít have much to...   hopinso   11y

Youíve been given some good advice and I donít have much to add. I messed up my liver with too much pain meds. I had lots of gallstones and liver stones. As I got rid of them my brain fog has lifted, and the one sided headaches (usually migraines or other vascular headaches) are greatly reduced. I still have some digestive problems, but they usually occur only when I donít eat right. ... Start with the milk thistle, I took capsules and they worked for me. Foods that are good and naturally cleansing to the liver include citrus fruits and juices, apples and apple juice, carrots and carrot juic ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím right there with ya bro, i never new wut was giong on w...   elly   11y

Iím right there with ya bro, i never new wut was giong on with me either , i had and ahve the same symptoms as u as to drinking heavily for like 3-4 yrs n with a few small lay off periods , thought nothing of it , jus thought i burnt out due to too much weight training or something and im only 22 now ! when u do a flush let me know , im doing a bowel cleanse first then kidney, n liver , take care and good luck bud ! Jeff   [End]
  • Gallbladder Galore!   KowalskiTurn   11y

I have read the postings here with great interest. ... ... I have had problems with my GB for years. At least three visits to the ER for pain medication, several ultrasounds, many recommendations for surgical removal. ... ... I have small calcified gallstones but my GB is in good shape. I have a fatty liver. Iíve had high triglycerides most of my life. Otherwise, Iím OK. ... ... I have spent long hours researching alternatives. The flush sounds Ēin-test-er-est-ingĒ. ;- ;- ... ... I desperately want to keep this piece-part (my GB) because I donít like the post-operative complaints Iíve read about. I a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Glad to hear that you are willing to try flushing. You sai...   flowerchild59   11y

Glad to hear that you are willing to try flushing. You said that you have had high triglycerides your whole life. See the posting below regarding this matter. My TG went down significantly with flushing. I quit my lipitor in June and have never felt better. My liver is working better and living without pain and diarrhea is wonderful.   [End]
      • I think weíd all like to see that definitive proof. There ...   Fil   11y

I think weíd all like to see that definitive proof. There have been some (Spirit may be able to help out here). Iíll tell you what I know. ... ... People say the es dilates the bile ducts. Basically we all quote each other and Iíve never seen an actual medical study on this. However, magnesium is a known muscle relaxant so to my mind es works as both a muscle relaxant and laxative. The stones need a clear passage out of your body. So I think any of the magnesium based colon cleansing products are fine. A lot of us find that warm water with epsom salts helps when we are having an attack. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • master cleanse   hiplanter   11y

I have been on the master cleanse for 5 days and am experiencing sores in my mouth and numbness. Anyone else had this problem   [End]
  • to ANJA: about upper cervical   ocron   11y

i tried to send you an email twice about contacting you about getting info on this adjustment but i am not sure if they got thru to you. it has been quite a few weeks since i sent the emails and i have not heard from you. maybe i sent them to the wrong address. not sure. if you are still interested in getting the info to me, please respond to this message. ... ... thank you   [End]
    • Re: to Ocron - I don't think I got your mail   Anja   11y

Yes, Iíd be happy to send you some information, and my boyfriend, who works at my chiropractorís office as a bodyworker said he would be happy to talk to you on the phone about it if you wanted to call him. He can explain it much better than I can. Iím not sure why I didnít get your mails, but Iíve been using the Spam reporting feature on AOL, and I might have accidentally blocked your e-mails, Iím not sure. I get so much spam every day that I frequently delete and block them without looking carefully at the sender if I donít recognize it right away. If you want to try again, hereís my ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Liver flush with hepatitis B career   Kannitha   11y

I know that I am a hepatis B career for long time ago but it didnít disturb me. Until last few months, I feel abnormal at the right side of my back and often got fever. Then I went to see doctors right away. The check-up results showed that I have many stones in bile ducts intrahepatic, one of the stone is 23 mm, and all the fonctins of my liver are limited. One doctor said that it is in the early stage of cirrhosis. The same common from all doctors is that I should do operation as soon as possible. ... Iíve read many massages in this forum about liver flush and its result, but I still canít ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... ... Kannitha, ... ... I suggest you put your que...   hanna   11y

... ... ... Kannitha, ... ... I suggest you put your question on ĒAsk Andreas MoritzĒ forum. ... ... He can give you an explanation about your situation and I would expect him to say Ēstart flushingĒ. ... ... Most of us are doing well with the flushes, but I donít know anything about or anyone that is a Hepatitus B carrier. ... ... Have my best wishes and follow through, ... Johanna   [End]
    • A liver flush will absolutely help in this regard. To a ce...   alisaun   11y

A liver flush will absolutely help in this regard. To a certain extent the liver is able to repair itself, despite what medical science has to say. Hep B is such a liver based disease and you would benefit so much from doing a liver flush. You have so much to gain by doing this - clearing out disease and viral load from the liver itself, flushing out areas that are damaged and festering (hence the cirrhosis). It doesnít matter what form of hepatitis you have, it will still work. I would also recommend some serious milk thistle and/or dandelion, this really helps clean and maintain the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for all your responding and comments, e.g. Ali.I kno...   Kannitha   11y

Thanks for all your responding and comments, e.g. Ali.I know most members have enough experiences in doing liver flush, but I still not clear about all substances using for flush such as Epsom salt or Olive oil, does it affect on liver fonctions or not. I worry that after I do it my liver would develop faster into a negative way because now some indicators of the blood test increased up to three times more than the normal such as transaminase and GGT. ... Welcome for comment, suggestion, advice,... ...   [End]
        • Dear Kannitha, ... ... I understand your concerns. Liver ...   alisaun   11y

Dear Kannitha, ... ... I understand your concerns. Liver flushing is a very different sort of Ēhands-onĒ direct approach to cleaning out your liver. And yes, stuff will definitely get stirred up. What you will be doing is like shouting ĒfireĒ in a crowded theater. Everyone heads for the exits at once. So it will go with the toxins in your liver. ... ... So, theoretically, if you did a liver panel during this time, your levels will most probably be raised. However, this is not something to be concerned about, it is just the natural process of your liver finally being able to get the toxins out. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Do some bowel and parasites cleansing, and start flushing a...   Spirit   11y

Do some bowel and parasites cleansing, and start flushing as soon as possible. ... ... You donít need surgery! You need better diet and better lifestyle. You need flushes! ... ... You have a long way to go ... keep us updated along the road ...   [End]
  • scheduled for operation   gartogcel   11y

Hi, I am scheduled for gall bladder surgery because I have stones measuring .6 cm diagnosed last January. I have doubts in doing the olive oil flushing but have greater fears in post operation consequences should I pursue surgery. Your opinions, suggestions, advices would be most welcome in the next 24-48 hours. ... ... Thanks.   [End]
    • I would say cancel your operation. I have passed about 7-1...   valerie   11y

I would say cancel your operation. I have passed about 7-10 stones that were 1/2 inch in diameter. And I have passed over 1200 stones that were smaller than that. Read more on this website and youíll find many success stories of people passing stones much bigger than .6 cm. Your bile ducts open plenty big when you are doing the flushes, thanks to the epsoms salts! I would encourage you to try flushing them out yourself... we will be here to guide you through the process! Good luck! ... ... Val   [End]
      • I know that I am a hepatis B career for long time ago but i...   gartogcel   11y

Thanks for responding Val. I have read three different versions of flushing out gall stones using olive oil and lemon juice. What method did you use, the one using epsom salts?   [End]
        • At 0.6cm I would say you are darn lucky!!! Mine are 1cm an...   Fil   11y

At 0.6cm I would say you are darn lucky!!! Mine are 1cm and others here have stones over 2cm. The calcified stones are harder to get out and you may need a few flushes to get them. Each flush will gradually clear the bile ducts of your liver and you will feel enormous health benefits. ... ... In the meantime, start on Gold Coin Grass as soon as possible (see www.sensiblehealth.com). Itís a Chinese herb that dissolves/breaks down the stones. It takes a while but it does work. One poster has a 2.74mm that reduced down to 2.3mm (from memory) in 6 months. OK, thatís slow but it wonít take lo ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks for the info. We donít have epsom salts here in our ...   gartogcel   11y

Thanks for the info. We donít have epsom salts here in our drugstores. Any other substitute for this?   [End]
            • ... Ask about epsom salts. They may be behind the counter ...   BethDogg   11y

... Ask about epsom salts. They may be behind the counter at your drug store. You can also easily order them online. They will open your bile ducts. I have been experiencing lots of gall bladder pain in the past two months and the only thing that immediately removes the pain is epsom salts (because it opens the bile ducts). I also recommend Gold Coin Grass as someone earlier mentioned. That stuff is great, has also helped relieve my pain. ... ... Personally, I wouldnít do a liver flush without the epsom salts. You want those bile ducts to be open when you try to pass stones. ... ... Oh, and ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: scheduled for operation   flowerchild59   11y

Well said Fil. I canít add too much more than what he said. I had my gb out last year (please do a search and look at some of my posting regarding this matter). GB surgery did not fix my symptoms because my liver was full of stones too. I cont to have pain, nausea, indigestion, diarrhea and all of that. My doc said that it will go away after surgery. Well he lied. It wansnít pain and symptom free until I did 5 flushes. I passed stones from my liver as large as a quarter (I have pics in the liver flush gallery) See my pic link below. I just finished my 7th flush and feel wonder ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there, ... ... I really donít have much to add either s...   alisaun   11y

Hi there, ... ... I really donít have much to add either since I echo what everyone else posted here. I am pretty sure that somewhere in your drug store there are epsom salts. Sometimes they put them in weird places in the store because they are also used for soaking and baths. But I strongly encourage you to do the Hulda Clark flush with the epsom salts. I have gotten a ton of stones out this way, and had the support of people on this forum the whole time to boot! ... ... Blessings, ... ... Ali ... ...   [End]
      • Thanks for all your responses and the care that goes along ...   gartogcel   11y

Thanks for all your responses and the care that goes along with it. I texted my doctor last night that I will postpone my operation for the next two days. Today I will look for that GCG and the epsom salts. A day or two from now I will take the flush. ... ... Will that mean I will not take in something solid starting today until tomorrow? Please advise.   [End]
    • I strongly suggest you cancel your operation. For one thing...   tracysway   11y

I strongly suggest you cancel your operation. For one thing this does not prevent any future gall stones and they will remain in your liver thus enlarging it. I took over 500 gall stones out of one women who had her gall bladder removed ten years ago. She had an enlarged liver and was very overweight including a prolaspe stomach. The cleanse used was three tbs Epson salt in a glass of water drunk one hour before drinking 5 cups fifteen minutes apart of 3 tbs unrefined olive oil mixed with 2 tbs lemon juice and water. Use a straw to bypass the taste buds and a little maple syrup to sweeten ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... ... Please read the thread on page 15: ĒTried 1st live...   hanna   11y

... ... Please read the thread on page 15: ĒTried 1st liverflush to prevent GB surgeryĒ by Shabodien001. ... ... Besides the good advise, it will also show you, when your body is healthy, you can live with gallstones. ... ... Improve your diet and drink lots of water!!!! ... ... ... Good luck! ... Johanna   [End]
      • Re: scheduled for operation...to tracysway   Blueduck   11y

I cannot imagine shitting in the bath tub. Do you really do that and if you do, how do you disinfect it afterwards ? ... ... I shit in a collanderplaced in the toilet so the stones can be counted. That is how most people on this forum do it. ... ... ... The cleanse used was three tbs Epson salt in a glass of water drunk one hour before drinking 5 cups fifteen minutes apart of 3 tbs unrefined olive oil mixed with 2 tbs lemon juice and water The cleanse used was three tbs Epson salt in a glass of water drunk one hour before drinking 5 cups fifteen minutes apart of 3 tbs unrefined olive oil mixed with 2 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • So proud of my fellow flushers!!   valerie   11y

I just wanted to encourage you all and tell you how proud I am of all of us. We have gone against the grain and not listened to the bad advice of doctors telling probably all of us, Ēif you donít get that gb removed, youíll end up in the ER!Ē Like alot of you, I have just pushed forward and decided to take care of my body my own way and I am feeling so much better and Iím so happy I was able to keep my gb. Doing flushes takes courage, especially the first time... so good job everyone! We are a special group and I think we deserve a pat on the back!! ... ... Val   [End]
  • To all flushers!   alex   11y

from my experience and reading through archives, ... ... i think its best if we do the liver flush with epsom salts with water only, i did it like this the first time and got at least 200 stones. ... ... second time i mixed epsoms with grape fruit juice and the results were not promising, i think its best to tolerate bad taste so we can get good results and not waste our time. ... ... just my 2 cents, ... ... also i have read from others who have experience the same as i have. ... ... so imma go back to the nasty epsom and h20!   [End]
    • I personally have done the epsoms with water and with organ...   valerie   11y

I personally have done the epsoms with water and with organic apple juice and I had much better results with the organic apple juice. With my water and epsoms, I passed 150 stones, and my last flush with organic apple juice produced 575 stones. My 2 cents is that it doesnít really matter. So, you might as well go the route of better tastes :) Just my opinion. ... ... Val   [End]
      • Sorry not to have read this earlier. Did we have the float...   mydogsbestfriend   11y

Could you elaborate? What was your routine? Do I understand you did not use the oil/grapefruit, using apple juice instead? I wonder if apple cider has the same effect?   [End]
        • Valerie...   littlewings   11y

575 stones in one flush! WOW. Impressive. What was your regimen? I am looking into ways on how my next liver flush can be more sucessfull. Ive done apple juice fasting for two days prior to the flush, chinese bitters for a few weeks...etc...5 flushes so far but none have yielded a good amount. How do you do it? What do you recommend?   [End]
          • major flush   manoftruth   11y

My Second Flush was fantastic!! Over 500 stones. All bright green...from sand size to marble size. Amazing! But, this time, I did a whole cup of olive oil all at once instead of only two teaspons every 15 minutes for two hours. Major diff!   [End]
            • What I did...   valerie   11y

Well what I did was this: I took 3/4 cup of organic apple juice with one tablespoon of epsom salts at 6:00 PM and then again at 8:00 PM. I am already going to the bathroom many times by now. Then at 10:00 PM, I drink a mixture of 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (instead of the recommended 1/2 cup) and 3/4 cup fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. Put that in a bottle and shake it alot to get it mixed really well. I drink it all down as fast as I can. Then I immediately lie down and try to sleep. If I canít fall asleep, I atleast lay there for 45 min. If I can not sleep I usually go downs ...   [retrieve this message]
              • To Valerie   bevpirt   11y

Thanks for the great info. I am getting ready to do #9 this weekend. Number of stones has been decreasing, and last flush did not produce any. Will try some of your methods. ... ... B   [End]
      • for Valerie   alex   11y

Damn, i new i should have tried it with apple juice, it makes more sense as it loosens up the stones. ... ... ... Val nice to hear that you have been having great success, my question is did you use orgainc apple juice which is stocked on shelves of grocery stores, or did you use freshly squeezed apple juice made at home? ... ... your kind advice ... ... thanx   [End]
        • I use organic apple juice from the health food stores. Mos...   valerie   11y

I use organic apple juice from the health food stores. Most regular stores donít have ĒorganicĒ and you must have organic. Filtered isnít the same as organic. I have never juiced my own apples :) The organic has the stuff on the bottom that you need to shake up before you drink, I think it tastes very very good personally. Good luck! ... ... ... Val   [End]
          • Val, ... ... in my area, they sell organic apple juice but...   alex   11y

Val, ... ... in my area, they sell organic apple juice but does not have the stuff, like you said it is filtered but organic, but i can find the ones you are talkin bout, hows the one i just mentioned rank on your ratings. ... ... cheers   [End]
            • Apple juicing tips   Fil   11y

As far as I know, all commercially sold apple juice is pasteurised and most is filtered. If you have a juicer and the time, itís cheaper and better to juice your own. ... ... I find that ten medium sized apples makes 1 litre. So I usually buy a box of apples at the wholesale market when Iím going to flush. ... ... Easy chopping: slice off one side, then the other side of the apple, leaving a thin slice in the middle that contains the core. Then cut each side of this so that only the core remains. Hard to explain in words but if you can follow this, itís much easier than the usual way of removing ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: for Alex   valerie   11y

Sounds good! I think as long as itís organic your A-OKAY! :) ... ... Bottoms up! ... ... Val   [End]
    • Re: To all flushers!   Gozel   11y

I have gotten out 400+ stones on flush #1, 500+ on flush #2, and 1000+ on flush #3 all using epsom salt and water. If it ainít broke, donít fix it.   [End]
  • Is "frustrated_flusher" still on curezone?   gracey   11y

HI, I just read an old post from frustrated_flusher. i have chronic hives too. Did you clean up your dental work? Even white fillings are bad. I have chronic hives, I am flushing like you, but with less oil. I wonder if you feel better yet? The carb cravings get worse when you are killing the candida in your body. It is a big adjustment for the body and a withdrawal effect from expelling the candida.   [End]
  • And another question...   msgus02   11y

I just read through the liver flush program and am wondering - is it necessary to do a parasite cleanse before the liver flush? I prefer not to, but also donít want to get sick when doing the liver flush. Any thoughts? ... ... Thanks, ... ... kar :)   [End]
    • Iíve done lots of liver flushes without a parasite cleanse ...   hopinso   11y

Iíve done lots of liver flushes without a parasite cleanse and always had good results and no serious problems. Last week I did my 17th flush and discovered a parasite embedded in a large, oblong stone. I have just ordered a parasite cleansing program that I will conplete before doing another flush. I think you could safely do a liver flush, but watch what comes out, you may be as surprised as I was. If you should feel very ill during or after your first flush, I think it would be a good idea to do a parasite cleanse before doing another one.   [End]
  • Risk of infection   onogirl   11y

Hi Everyone, ... Do you all think the risk of gallbladder infection is overstated? I ask because it seems that docs try and scare gallbladder patients with the Ēif you donít have surgery, you may wind up with an awful infection!Ē I know gallbladders can become infected, but from my reading it seems that the following applies: 1)Most gallbladder infection is treated completely with IV antibiotics if a patient is very ill, or if a patient doesnít have a high WBC count, even outpatient oral antibiotics. 2)The people most likely to be hurt by these infections are usually ill, anyway: very eld ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I donít know of real stats on this, but I think that true i...   flowerchild59   11y

I donít know of real stats on this, but I think that true infections are few and far between, since docs recommend gb removal at the first twinge of problems. You might want to do a google search and find some answers. I chose to go ahead and do my gb removal last year and it was a good thing. My gallbladder was probably going to be gangrenous fairly soon. I had a chronic elevated temp at the time, nausea, pain, diarrhea, etc ----all the symptoms of gb disease. It turns out my gb was beyond saving, it was full of adhesions and scar tissue from years of chronic infection and was totall ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 1st Flush...   msgus02   11y

Hi, all! ... ... I have recently finished a 10-day Master Cleanse (a couple weeks ago) and would like to do my first liver flush possibly over the upcoming weekend. Can any of the forum flush veterans give me some advice? Which is the best flush? How long of a process should I expect? ... ... Thank you in advance! ... ... -kar:)   [End]
  • Third Flush Results, with one weird episode...   Anja   11y

Itís 12:30 PM the day after my 3rd flush. I did the usual Hulda protocol, but I pushed everything ahead a couple of hours since Iím a night person and canít get to sleep much before 1:00 A.M. On flush #2 I got very nasueous, but this time had very little nausea through most of the night, although I didnít sleep much. Then at 6:30 A.M. or so I started getting some pains that felt like stomach/small intestine, and also felt nausous and Ēstrange.Ē I went to the bathroom, not sure which end it was going to come out of. You all know that feeling Iím talking about... Anyway, I flipped on th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It sounds like you had a really great flush. ... Yes, I ha...   hopinso   11y

It sounds like you had a really great flush. ... Yes, I have had those episodes where I felt like I was going to black out,and have been very weak, sweaty and nauseous. It usually happened before passing a lot of stones and sludge. I think its from the toxins in the system.   [End]
      • Thanks for the reply - it makes me feel better than Iím not...   Anja   11y

Thanks for the reply - it makes me feel better than Iím not the only one. I did try out a friendís zapper the day before, and this is the most bright green stuff Iíve seen in the bowl all at once. Maybe just that six minutes with ĒDual ZapperĒ had something to do with it, who knows. It did happen right before a big Ēcleanout.Ē   [End]
        • YOu may have an anxiety attack. It happened to me once whe...   magicogar   11y

YOu may have an anxiety attack. It happened to me once when I thought I had a heart attack but ended up having a hiatal hernia instead which compressed my heart. My jaw, and right side of my abdomen area became numb. I got nervous and started blacking out.   [End]
  • 1st flush...   msgus02   11y

Hi, all! ... ... Iím contemplating whether or not to do a liver flush this weekend and wanted to know from the veterans in here the pros/cons of the flush. I did a Master Cleanse a couple of weeks ago for 10 days and am wondering if my body is in the right condition to do a flush. Are there any solid guidelines/recommendations that I should follow? ... ... Thanks! ... ... kar:)   [End]
    • I think everyone who has done a Master Cleanse should follo...   hopinso   11y

I think everyone who has done a Master Cleanse should follow up with a liver cleanse. I did a liver cleanse right after my last MC with two days of apple juice fasting in between. It was a great flush and I had np problems.   [End]
    • Hi kar ... ... I agree with hopinso. Since my MC in August...   joanne   11y

Hi kar ... ... I agree with hopinso. Since my MC in August Iíve done 3 liver flushes - I think theyíre the perfect accompaniment to the mc and go a long way towards taking back control of your own health. Go for it!   [End]
      • "Veterans" :)...   msgus02   11y

Which flush do you recommend? Iíve checked out the liver flush information and it seems that there are more varieties than I thought! Iím looking for the easiest, yet most effective, route. ... ... Thanks again! ... ... -kar:)   [End]
        • I think that the Hulda Clark one is definitely the easiest ...   joanne   11y

I think that the Hulda Clark one is definitely the easiest to start out with! It has the least amt of ingredients, and the instructions are pretty clear and easy, and it also seemed to take up the least amount of time. I found it a good starting point, and then with each successive flush you pick up bits and pieces of other peopleís conversations and use other peopleís pointers and learn from your own successes and failures, and you end up customizing your own special flush. I really love doing them, and am always looking for a good time to squeeze one in ;)   [End]
        • I agree that the Hulda Clark is the easiest and is usually ...   hopinso   11y

I agree that the Hulda Clark is the easiest and is usually very effective. Through trail and error I have found I do better on lemon juice than grapefruit, and (maybe because Iím heavy) I need 3/4 olive oil to get a good flush. I also sssssleep on my right side instead of my back. The first time follow the instructions, ththen you can create your custom flush. I am also a big believer in drinking apple juice 2 or 3 days before the flush.   [End]
          • Hopsino - lemon vs. grapefruit   Anja   11y

you mentioned you do better on lemon juice - in what way would you say? (i.e more stones, less nausea, etc.) I did GF again this time, but topped it off with the juice of about one lemon, and I had less nausea most of the night, up until my explosive situation this morning, anyway. I was wondering if that had anything to do with the lemon getting the olive oil through the stomach faster. Still, I was burping it until about 3:00 this afternoon.   [End]
  • Just a warning.....   JeffM   11y

An elderly friend of mine just had to undergo emergency gallbladder removal for a lodged gallstone. ... ... She was successfully flushing the smaller stones, but didnít know she had two large gallstones. One got lodged as it was being pushed out in one of her flushes. She ended up going into the emergency room. ... ... The doctor told her that flushing is okay, but itís best to get an ultrasound done first to make sure you donít have large stones that might get stuck. ... ... Be careful....   [End]
    • I do think you have to be more careful with the elderly, pa...   Anja   11y

I do think you have to be more careful with the elderly, particularly if they have not done much previously in the way of cleansing or are taking a lot of medications. Thatís why Iím not recommending this for my dad, with his many health issues and long list of pharmaceuticals. ... ... The stuck stone thing scared me before I started flushing, but just this morning after my third flush, I passed a stone the size of a grape - bigger than the size of a bile duct, from what Iíve read. I went to the hospital about six years ago with what I know was a gallbladder attack of some sort, but they nev ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorry not to have read this earlier. Did we have the float...   just-me   11y

Thanks Jeff! That exactly what I did before my first flush! How I begged and lied to the doctor in order to get it done is different story :)) ...   [End]
  • Flush while breastfeeding   Mp   11y

Iím the mum of a 6 month old little girl that Iím breast feeding. Is it safe to do a flush? For her: isnít there a risk that she gets some of the bad stuff coming out of my liver? For me: isnít it a bit tough on my body (even though Iím feeling fine)? Thanks for any advice you can give.   [End]
    • I see no reason why you should not flush while breast feedi...   flowerchild59   11y

I see no reason why you should not flush while breast feeding. Are you flushing as a prevention or are you symptomatic with pain and indigestion associated with gb problems? The products you use for flushing are safe and easily done. I would be sure you take all doses of the epsom salts to be sure you are ridding your body of any toxins released while you flush. Drink lots of water as always. I used to grab a glass of something to drink every time I sat down to breast feed and I was able to keep up my fluid intake easily. ...   [End]
    • Is the health risk you and your child are facing higher if...   Spirit   11y

Is the health risk you and your child are facing higher if you do a flush, or if you donít? ... ... I would say, you are risking more if you donít flush, even if you have no symptoms whatsoever. ... ... Now you know how safe ut is. ... ... I would say that chances for anything bad (colics or diarrhea ) happening to your child while or after the flush are very very poor. Eat some processed foods and chances of baby getting colics or diarrhea are far bigger. ... ... It is perfectly safe for your child, and it is safe for you. ... ... ... If you want to know more, you should read Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Forum: ... P ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Still Having gallstone attacks after cleansing!   -Alex   11y

After at least four very successful Liver/Gallbladder Cleanses, I am still having occasional gallstone attacks. I have been taking special care with my eating habits, but I canít eliminate protein or fats from my diet as they are a necessity (I get dizzy without them). I have been careful with what I choose to eat especially after a cleanse. ... Eventually after repeated correctly timed cleanses I should be able to rid myself of stones, right? Hence, no more gallstone attacks. Iím assuming my gallbladder will heal after being free of the stones. ... ... If Iím wrong please let me know. I eat i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Hopefully flowerchild will respond to your post, but Ií...   BethDogg   11y

... Hopefully flowerchild will respond to your post, but Iíll just add the little I know. It is supposed to be imperative that you eat the right kinds of fats i.e. olive oil, flax oil, coconut oil, avocados...This helps the bile run smoother. Eating non-fat is a temporary measure to keep the attacks from getting worse, but it is not the way you should eat all the time. A lack of the right fats can make the problem worse in the long run. ... ... I know Iím sounding like a broken record, but I have had a great deal of suces taking Julia Changís Gold Coin Grass to help break up and soften the sto ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I found that each time I had a gb attack or whatever you ca...   flowerchild59   11y

I found that each time I had a gb attack or whatever you call it, I had stones that needed to come out asap. I didnít feel much relief from the flushes and couldnít wait to do another one. I just knew that I needed to do another one and those were the flushes that produced the largest stones, like bigger than a quarter. Do what your body tells you.   [End]
  • 5th flush....wheres the stones? :(   littlewings   11y

did my 5th flush this weekend. saw some small little green things here and there, and just a few small tan stones....man where are they? did a coffee colema today which helped get rid of some more stuff stuff but nothing major. is my liver really that congested? for my 4th flush i used chinese bitters for a few weeks, which helped me get rid of a lot of chaff and tiny pebble like things, but i still have yet to have a productive flush. should i start taking gold coin grass? im definitely gonna keep going, i just hope i get things moving soon   [End]
    • p.s. red floaty things?   littlewings   11y

i have also passed a few red floaty things...are these polyps? ive heard about these but am not quite sure what they are...anyone with info on these? thanks   [End]
    • Re: 5th flush....wheres the stones? :(   hanna   11y

... ... ... I canít help you with what you are passing, but I would suggest to read Julia Changís site (sensiblehealth). ... ... When you change to Gold Coin Grass you stop the Chinese Bitters. ... ... Then you can add Coptis for increase bile flow. ... ... Good Luck, ... Johanna   [End]
  • Gallstone attack = tired feeling?   Old Pilot2   11y

Can anyone relate to this? I may have missed it on the board, if so, Iím sorry to ask the Ēsame old questionĒ. But most if not every time I have had an attack in the past I get very, VERY tired and sleepy. Do any of you experience this feeling? Thanks. ... ... Also I want to mention that Iím still doing very well taking the tbs of OO and fruitjuice before eating breakfast each morning. I have no idea what it does to stop attacks, but it seems to work. I should add, it works along with the gall bladder flush. ... ... ...OldPilot ...   [End]
    • Yes, Old Pilot, they are exactly like that for me too. The...   BethDogg   11y

Yes, Old Pilot, they are exactly like that for me too. They just wipe me out. It takes about a week or more to recover completely. I think partly my liver freaks out and doesnít do such a good job cleaning my blood and thatís partly why I get so tired. But, yes, itís hard to get out of bed for a week. ... ... Glad to hear the OO in the am is helping you. Iím doing much better with the Gold Coin Grass and rebounding. Glad weíre all able to find some relief. I had my first attack two months ago, and they are the nastiest thing Iíve run across in a while. ... ... bd   [End]
      • Beth, ... Thanks for answering. Iíll have to look into t...   Old Pilot2   11y

Beth, ... Thanks for answering. Iíll have to look into that Gold Coin Grass, sounds like it would be good to be knowledgeable about it. ... You may be right about the liver causing the tired feeling, I donít know what causes it for sure, but I just feel like going to sleep most of the times that Iíve had an attack. A couple of times I did, and I woke up with all the pain gone. What a relief!! I wonder if others get that tired, sleepy feeling during an attack? ... ...OldPilot   [End]
        • Re: Gallstone attack = tired feeling?.to Old Pilot   Blueduck   11y

Sounds right to me about being very tired after an attack. I also have noticed that I am tired when I need to flush, however not as tired as I was after an attack. ... ... Old Pilot, are you still having attacks ? ... ... Good to see you on the forum. ... ... ... Blueduck ... ... ... ...   [End]
          • Re: Gallstone attack = tired feeling?Blueduck   Old Pilot2   11y

Hi Blueduck, ... Thanks for answering, itís good to be sharing and asking questions again. No, I havenít had a real attack (had one small one) since I started taking the tbs of OO each morning. ... ... About the ultrasound, I have a feeling youíre right, I probably donít have any gall stones that they can see. Iíll probably be doing one flush later this month. ... Take care, ... ...OldPilot   [End]
  • 2nd flush done   alex   11y

Well i just finished my second cleanse saturday morning, yesterday i had at least 7 or 8 runny bowl movements, so far only 55 stones counted, first flush took out 160 stones, this time i am noticing more runny bowls than last time, but lesser stones. ... ... But my post symtoms of rashes which i experienced in first flush have not come up yet, so i think this is a good sign, my facial skin also feels more lubricated and brighter! ... ... peace   [End]
  • 3rd flush results   barbqb   11y

Just did flush #3 last night and so far 113 stones. For my previous 2 flushes all stones were beige, now most are green with shiny emerald insides, all the consistency of wax. Biggest stones are two at 5/8 by 3/8 inch, and many are 1/4 or 1/3 inch around. I am really encouraged to see so much stuff exiting my liver. My hubby is out of town so I bought a colander yesterday and am using it. It is incredible to hear the Ēcah-lunk!Ē when a big one falls. ... ... The protocol I am using is Bobís Quick Cleanse for day 1, with two more doses of ES on day 2 ala Hulda. Also I used 3/4 cup OO last night ...   [retrieve this message]
  • flushing tonight - question on lunch!   Anja   11y

I should have posted this sooner, but I was wondering if anybody eats canned tuna at lunch the day of a flush? I have trouble keeping my blood sugar up, and the label on the can says 0 grams of fat - itís packed in spring water. I wasnít sure how fish could have no fat at all, but I thought maybe the extra protein at lunch would keep my blood sugar a little more stable the rest of the day. ... ... My only concern after that would be whether the meat would sort of plug me up a little, which is the last thing I want tomorrow morning...   [End]
    • ... Iím familiar with Gold Coin Grass.Itís very effective f...   hopinso   11y

Tuna for lunch should be fine. The Epsom salts should take care of any plugged up problems. Eat it as early as you can though to get it out of the stomach before the ES gets to it.   [End]
      • Thanks so much for the advice! I ended up having a big bow...   Anja   11y

Thanks so much for the advice! I ended up having a big bowl of steamed veggies and salad, instead, but I will do the tuna next time. I have a huge headache and Iím currently debating about whether to go ahead with the flush tonight or wait until tomorrow. I canít usually sleep lying down with a headache, and Iím not sure if it will still work if Iím sitting up. I really want to get it over with tonight.   [End]
        • How about just taking a few advils with just a sip of water...   valerie   11y

How about just taking a few advils with just a sip of water? That way youíre head ache will go away and you can still do your flush? Or you know what works great for my headaches? Sounds really weird but if you grasp your hair as close to the root as possible and squeeze it, it really seems to help relieve the pressure of the headache, to me atleast. All I know is when I am ready to do a flush and I have to postpone it for some reason, that sucks!! Good luck with your flush and try to stick it out tonight! Youíll be glad tomorrow :) ... ... Val   [End]
          • Re: Thanks, Val   Anja   11y

THanks, Val, I did stick it out, and I hit one rough spot, but it was a very productive flush so far and Iím glad I went through with it. Iím going to report the results in a new posting farther up the page. BTW, that hair-pulling thing is a craniosacral teqhnique! It probably drains cranial fluid from your head or re-adjusts the cranial bones which relieves your headache. As for the Advil - anti-inflammatories are particularly hard on the liver, and I would think would be counter-productive for a flush. That said, I do, however, take a half dose of a pharmaceutical sleeping pill to t ...   [retrieve this message]
            • No problem :)   valerie   11y

Wow that was interesting about the hair pulling being a craniosacral thing... I didnít know that and it makes alot of sense! Hope youíre flush went well!!!!!! Excited to hear about it :) ... ... Val   [End]
  • Bentonite alone? Liver Flush with Flax Seed Oil...   alleygator   11y

Hello Everyone, ... ... Iím just wondering if itís okay to take bentonite alone, because I think the phyllium husks are not digesting properly. Will I still get rid of the mucqoid plaque? ... Iím also going to do another flush, but I threw up the OO GF mixture the last time. ... Is it okay to use Flax Seed Oil with maybe OJ instead? ... ... Thank You for all of your responses, I really appreciate your feed-back! ... ... alleygator ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • I donít know about the flax oil question. Some oils to not ...   hopinso   11y

I donít know about the flax oil question. Some oils to not trigger the release of bile as strongly as others. ... Bentonite can be taken alone. It will absorb many times its weight in toxins, but does not have the sweeping action of psyllium. Perhaps you can reduce the amount of psyllium you take to still get some benefits of the fiber, but not have the digestive problems. Why donít you experiment a bit before you give it up completely?   [End]
    • To Alleygator-Re: Bentonite alone? Liver Flush with Flax Se...   mwhitman   11y

I have read in several places that the psyllium husks are not as good as the seeds, and Bentonite is controversial ( see a post about it on Ask Andeas forum)I have been doing the following: In a coffee grinder, mix 1/4c flax seeds and 1/4c psyllium seeds. Grind to a powder. Keep Refrigerated. Everyday, I put 1 tb into 1/2c prune juice and wow!! this is great stuff. I donít have as much mucus. Also, cutting dairy helps ... Flaxsed oil is excellent - high Omega 3. Last time I made an oil blend of sesame ( I love sesame oil) canola, and almond oils. I drank OJ instead and it worked just lik ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Bentonite alone? Liver Flush with Flax Seed Oil...   kgold   11y

I donít know much about bentonite yet, but I just finished my tenth liver flush and have never used olive oil at all.I love it on salads but I just donít care for it as a beverage. So in the interests of getting it down and keeping it I go with cold-pressed almond every time. I know a lot of knowledgable flushers swear that thereís a difference, and maybe Iím just ĒeasyĒ but I sure have gotten a lot of garbage out of my body in the last year. Saturday morning I woke up to eight of the biggest stones Iíve ever seen, all bright green.Rather than throw up every time I would try another oil ju ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello kgold, ... I have done 10 flushes already. I only thr...   alleygator   11y

Hello kgold, ... I have done 10 flushes already. I only threw up the last time. ... Every time I drink the mixture it gets harder to keep it down. ... This is why I would like to try something else. I just want to make sure I do pass stones. ... I will try some other oil, I like the flax seed oil, but I didnít know if it would be heavy enough to soften everything up. ... Thank you for your thoughts, ... alleygator ... P.S. I will update with my results. I plan to flush next weekend. ...   [End]
        • Re: Large quantity of flax oil potentially dangerous?   Anja   11y

Ok, somewhere on this web site I know I read something about flax oil being potentially harmful in doses higher than a tablespoon a day, because it is so medicinal. It might have been a link to another article out there on the web, I canít remember. It got into the politics of the flax oil industry and its advertising, as well as all the science of it. The author was recommending getting the benefits of flax just from FRESHLY ground seeds - i.e. right before youíre going to eat them. He said there was evidence of itís benefits in cancer patients, but for other uses, one had to treat it ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: What brand of almond oil??   Anja   11y

I have only seen Hain brand almond oil (refined) in the stores - I was not sure if refined was OK. What brand do you use?   [End]
  • New to Zapping - Please help   bill33333   11y

Hi, ... ... Is there a page with FAQ about zapping or a getting started page that tells you what to expect when you start? ... ... ... I bought a Super Zapper De Luxe from Dr Clark. About 2 weeks ago I zapped for the first time and let the machine do itís Dr Clark cycle which is 7 minutes, then 20 minutes rest, then 7 minutes, 20 , 7 again. ... ... The next day I had bad neck and back pains to where I couldnít even turn my head. I used to get these pains in the same places 2 years back before I started the liver flush. ... ... A couple of days later I did the Dr Clark zap cycle again, then later in the day ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Couldn't find gall bladder!!   Old Pilot2   11y

I mentioned before that I had an utra sound done of my gall bladder. I thought they were supposed to give very detailed pictures, but the tech. actually asked me if I still had my gall bladder! They were able to see kidney stones, but they couldnít even find the gall bladder. Does anyone know how thatís possible? ... My doctor called me and told me they needed to do an MRI instead. Iíd sure like to hear from anyone with a similar experience. ... Thanks, ... ...OldPilot   [End]
    • OldPilot, have you had a HIDA scan done? It will show the...   flowerchild59   11y

OldPilot, have you had a HIDA scan done? It will show the function of your gb by ĒfillingĒ when an radioactive fat is injected into your vein. The gb will fill or not, with this fat, and you will be given a functioning % of how your gb is working. That will tell you more than a US. Why do they want to do an MRI?   [End]
      • Re: Couldn't find gall bladder-Flowerchild59   Old Pilot2   11y

Thanks for responding Flowerchild. ... No, they havenít done an HIDA scan, and I think they were talking about the MRI simply because it shows the organs in minute detail. ... I canít imagine why they couldnít see the gall bladder with an ultrasound. ... ...OldPilot   [End]
        • Re: Couldn't find gall bladder-to Old Pilot   Blueduck   11y

I would imagine that they could not see your gall bladder because there are no ĒhardĒ stones in there. ... ... Just my opinion. ... ... I do not trust them any way and would not believe what they say. I am amazed that they did not tell you that you need to have your gall bladder butchered out. This is what they do tell most people. ... (Even if they dont find a thing wrong)........... they gotta make their vacation home payments yeah ? ... ... Take care, ... ... Blueduck   [End]
  • Stone Free & Gold Coin Grass   jolts   11y

Iím taking Stone Free by Planetary which seems to be helping with some of my pains. But I was thinking I could do even better with Gold Coin Grass. Does anybody know if both of these products serve the same purpose? ... ... Thankís .....Pat   [End]
    • ... Iím familiar with Gold Coin Grass.Itís very effective f...   shiny   11y

... Iím familiar with Gold Coin Grass.Itís very effective for crushing stones .I took it for 2 weeks and had a very very successful first flush. It contains Bupleurum and Gold Coin Grass.You could always ask Julia from sensiblehealth.com for more info. ... ... BTW where did you buy the ístone freeí formula and is it a tincture or in tablet form?   [End]
    • gold coing grass cost me $27.00(us) here. it tastes like st...   tigerfish   11y

gold coing grass cost me $27.00(us) here. it tastes like stale, strong alcohol, but i like it cause anything strong probably works: ... ... http://sensiblehealth.com/prime.html#GCG ... ... GOLD COIN GRASS (GCG) 250 ml or 8.5 oz - US$18.00 ... ... Ingredients: ... Gold Coin Grass, Bupleurum ... ... Organs Affected: ... Liver, Gallbladder, Kidneys, Urinary Bladder ... ... Dosage: ... 1 tablespoonful (about 15 ml) once daily on empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast. ... ... User Experience & Properties: ... This product is effective in softening and crushing gallstones and is useful as a preparatory step in gallb ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks shiny & tigerfish. ... What I really needed to know ...   jolts   11y

Thanks shiny & tigerfish. ... What I really needed to know was if GCG is better than Stone Free. Stone Free is working, less pressure & pain, just wondering if I could do even better with GCG. I think what Iíll do is finish up the bottle of Stone Free & order some GCG. ... ... BTW....I got Stone Free at my local health store & itís in tablet form. ... ... Thanks......Pat   [End]
  • MY FIRST LIVER FLUSH - nothing happened?!?   tburton   11y

I have just completed my first liver flush, but no stones have appeared. I have been told after an ultrasound scan that I have gall stones in a Ēcollapsed gall bladderĒ. Must I keep on trying? ... ... I have also been told that I have a cyst on the liver, would this be helped by liver flushes?   [End]
    • ... ... Tell us what you did during your flush, how much e...   BethDogg   11y

... ... Tell us what you did during your flush, how much epsom salts, juice, etc. and at what times. We can help you if maybe you did something wrong. If you have a collapsed gall bladder, it may be difficult to get stones out without some herbal help. Check out the link below. But tell us what you did first. Thanks. ... ... bd http://www.sensiblehealth.com ...   [End]
      • I followed a protocol recommended by Penny Samuels devised ...   tburton   11y

I followed a protocol recommended by Penny Samuels devised by the Dulwich Health Society - if that means anything to you! (www.chem-tox.com/gallstones/download/index.htm) ... ... for six consecutive days: 2 litres of fresh, pure apply juice per day. ... ... on the 6th day: nothing after lunch except apple juice and camomile tea. ... ... at 9 pm 1-2 level tablespoons of Epsom Salts ... at 10 pm 2oz freshly squeezed lemon juice and 4oz cold compressed unrefined virgin olive oil, sipped slowly ... ... I went to bed immediately and slept on my right side. ... ... The next morning, I had three bowel movements, but no ston ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... If you check out the web site I sent you, Julia talks a...   BethDogg   11y

... If you check out the web site I sent you, Julia talks about how some people have no stones their first flush because the stones are too impacted to come out. Though, if you did the apple juice thing for the week before, I would think that would have loosened things up in there. I also have chatted with several people who didnít get anything their first flush, but got tons the second. ... ... Also, try and follow Huldaís flush next time and do two more doses of epsom salts in the AM. That has really helped me pass the stones the next day. You could also try upping the dose of Olive oil ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am hesitant to say too much because you seem to have a se...   hopinso   11y

I am hesitant to say too much because you seem to have a serious condition. However I assume you are seeking a way to avoid surgery, so Iíll offer some general advice. ... If gallstones were ĒseenĒ on the ultrasound we can assume they have at least some calcification. I think apples and apple juice are a great and inexpensive way to soften stones. For the next two weeks, eat all the apples and drink all the apple juice you can stand. Have some everyday. The malic acid in apples softens the stones. ... For the next 10-12 days make sure you get plenty of healthy fats in your diet. Flax seed oil, w ...   [retrieve this message]
      • OK-I typed a wrong link above (although it is a good read t...   hopinso   11y

OK-I typed a wrong link above (although it is a good read too) the coffee enema recipe is at the bottom of this page. ... ... Also I wanted to make sure and clarify that the third and fouth Epsom salt drink are taken the morning after drinking the oil. I was trying to shorten the post and may have been unclear. http://www.curezone.com/art/read.asp?ID=28&db=5&CO=818 ...   [End]
    • First of all, an ultrasound will really tell you nothing ex...   flowerchild59   11y

First of all, an ultrasound will really tell you nothing except if you have calcified stones. A HIDA scan will tell you if your gb fills normally and empties correctly. Chances are, if you are symptomatic with pain, indigestion and all of the classic gb symptoms, flushing is the way to go. I would continue to eat apples everyday over the next few weeks. The full moon is on the Oct 10th and in November it is on Sat the 8th. I have found over the past 7 flushes I have done that the ones I do with the full moon are much more successful. If you have a Ēcollapsed gallbladderĒ something, us ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Everyone, ... Do you all think the risk of gallbladder i...   tburton   11y

Hi Everyone, ... Do you all think the risk of gallbladder infection is overstated? I ask because it seems that docs try and scare gallbladder patients with the Ēif you donít have surgery, you may wind up with an awful infection!Ē I know gallbladders can become infected, but from my reading it seems that the following applies: 1)Most gallbladder infection is treated completely with IV antibiotics if a patient is very ill, or if a patient doesnít have a high WBC count, even outpatient oral antibiotics. 2)The people most likely to be hurt by these infections are usually ill, anyway: very eld ...   [retrieve this message]
  • flush question?   alex   11y

Is it better to take the epsom salt with water alone, or is it ok to mix with fresh grapefruit or apple juice. ... ... ... i mean people are mixing it with juices now a days to remove the horrible after taste and awfulness of the salt and water mixture, i would like to know which is better to get more stones out / flush my liver. ... ... thanx   [End]
  • Flush #17-Success and A Surprise   hopinso   11y

I did my 17th liver flush last night. I used my usual propocol of drinking plenty of apple juice and eating lots of fresh apples during the week, and fasting on juice before the flush. I took two Epsom salt drinks four and two hours before drinking 3/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil and 3/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice. I applied a castor oil pack over the liver/gallbladder area and put a heating pad on the pack. I slept well all night and woke up 81/2 hours after drinking the oil/juice. ... My first BM passed only a few pea sized stones. I took two teaspoons Epsom salt in a cup of apple ju ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Congratulations for a very successful 17th ! Your story hig...   wellnessyoga   11y

Congratulations for a very successful 17th ! Your story highlights again whatís still ahead of me (seven flushes so far). ... Afer flush #3 I passed a whole bunch of yeacky liver flukes. I had done Hulda Clarkís paraside cleanse before starting flushing, and wonder if Hulda Clarkís recipe did them in. I also gave the same parasite cleanse to my mother, who was able to rid herself of a number of intestinal parasites ( proven by tests). ... If you have not done a paraside cleanse recently, this might be a good one to do... ... Lots of health!   [End]
      • Hopinso, as far as Iíve read the bright green/emerald stone...   Fil   11y

Hopinso, as far as Iíve read the bright green/emerald stones are fresher. Maybe your body is still making stones?   [End]
        • Iíve wondered about this. I recently brought back meat into...   hopinso   11y

Iíve wondered about this. I recently brought back meat into my diet after over six months of vegetarian eating. Iíve stopped eating wheat and most other grains, and limit dairy, although I do drink kefir 5-7 times a week. I also completed a 10 Day Master Cleanse in August and another one in September. ... On my first flush I got out several hundred of uniformly pea sized round stones with a smooth waxy surface. The colors ranged from dull green to almost black. Some had a gray/white coating. I was too squeamish at the time to examine them closely. I did not flush again for about three month ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Sorry not to have read this earlier. Did we have the float...   Fil   11y

Sorry not to have read this earlier. Did we have the floater/sinker discussion? Do your stools float or sink? D. who was one of the founders of this site and has been following the liver flush posts all along may have some answers for you. Perhaps post ĒTo D.Ē?   [End]
  • My results   nspeth   11y

Well unfortunately I was unable to complete the flush since my monthly decided to show up at 6am this morning. I should have known since my temp dropped yesterday. (I am temping for fertility charting) I got the first two Epsoms down and the oil/grapefruit then went to bed. I was only able to use the bathroom once before bed which I thought was weird since last time I went MANY times. My tummy was rumbly though. I slept really good this time and didnít wake up till about 4am to use the bathroom. No nausea or tossing and turning this time either. I was in the bathroom for a good 35 minutes. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Update   nspeth   11y

Well I did get a few green stones, about 7 or so. Bigger than last time. And a few more tiny tan stones.   [End]
      • If you got out stones, your flush was a success. If you cou...   hopinso   11y

If you got out stones, your flush was a success. If you could have a few hours at home you could try a salt water flush. Thatís how I got out most of my stones today. Donít give up on flushing. A clean liver will also help regulate all those womanly hormones. My periods are much easier since I started flushing.   [End]
        • Hi Hopinso, yes thatís what I am hoping to achieve. I was o...   nspeth   11y

Hi Hopinso, yes thatís what I am hoping to achieve. I was on the pill for 7.5 years, had trouble with irregular periods and such. Plus the whole desire issue. The pill really messed me up. I know my liver needs a good cleaning. I wonít give up. I do need to flush out my bowels from the liver flush though since I havenít really gone much today. Is the salt water flush the same as the Epsom salt?   [End]
          • The salt water flush is two teaspoons of seasalt (it must b...   hopinso   11y

The salt water flush is two teaspoons of seasalt (it must be sea salt) in one quart of lukewarm water. Drink the mixture all at once. It is supposed to have the same specific gravity as blood and the salt water is not absorbed, but flushes the whole digestive system. Its the flush technique recommended by the Master Cleansers.   [End]
            • Re: Hopinso   nspeth   11y

Does it matter which sea salt? The reason I wonder is because I do have sea salt but I donít think itís the real deal. It doesnít say unrefined and it looks like normal salt. I bought it at the regular grocery store. I want to order some Celtic sea salt but just havenít yet. I just had a BM and there were some really big floating tan things but I donít know if they were stones or not. I broke a few open, they were kind of dry and crumbly inside. Iím not sure. There were a few tiny specks of green floating too. So if I take the sea salt flush do I need to do that on an empty stomach? Will i ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Refined sea salt will work if it does not have added iodine...   hopinso   11y

Refined sea salt will work if it does not have added iodine. I can only find the refined sea salt in the rural area where I live. ... Sometimes chaff will come out in clumps or mixed with fecal material. If it has a waxy texture, it is probably from the gallbladder. ... The SWF acts like a powerful laxative. A lot of liquid is expelled that has gained the name ĒButt PeeĒ by many. It will clean you out, but is not exactly a pleasant experience. ... Epsom salt works by drawing water into the bowel; SWF works by flushing through the digestive system, basically it goes in one end and out the other swee ...   [retrieve this message]
  • To Fil re: ER4YT   bevpirt   11y

Thanks for the link. Second time I have read this - worth re-reading. Do you use the bovine cartilage that the author recommends, or the MSM? If so, where do you get them, what brand? I found some sites for bovine cartilage when I was making my own glyconutrients, but they were all fairly expensive, and I was not sure of the quality. Thanks. ... ... B   [End]
    • Hi Bevpirt, no I donít as yet but I would like to. Iím in ...   Fil   11y

Hi Bevpirt, no I donít as yet but I would like to. Iím in Australia so it makes it difficult. ... ... I believe Standard Process has some good products. Another one that was recommended to me was BioGest. ... ... Let me know how you go.   [End]
  • Flush#10-question for the more experienced flusher   AmyK   11y

Iím now in the morning of my #10 flush and this one was quite different from the rest. Please comment. ... ... History: This is #10 since Iíve started my first liver Flush back in March 2003. Each flush produced hundreds of stones, but #7 (May 2003) produced no stones, just brown watery stool. Each Flush since #4 has been progressively more difficult to keep the OO/GF concoction down. For the first time last night, I threw up some. Anyhow, I know when I need to flush, because I feel a buildup of pressure in the liver/gb, this time I put it off by a week due to hubbyís schedule and plus he ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, I did my 17th flush last night. This morning I had to d...   hopinso   11y

Hi, I did my 17th flush last night. This morning I had to do a sea salt water flush to get things moving, and they are moving now. Try and get hubby to do the SWF, it should do the trick. The other option is a big warm water enema.   [End]
      • Thank you for your reply. Hubby ended up having 2 volumino...   AmyK   11y

Thank you for your reply. Hubby ended up having 2 voluminous BM on his own with some stones (he didnít count). ... ... I had many BM but only 3 chaff size stones. Have you had flushes that resulted in no stones? and how often do you flush now? ... ... Many thanks, ... ... Amy ... ...   [End]
        • I flush every two weeks on the advice of my naturopth docto...   hopinso   11y

I flush every two weeks on the advice of my naturopth doctor. I took huge amounts of Ibuprofen and other OTC and prescription pain killers that resulted in what the doc. called an unusaully blocked liver. I must confess a lifetime of a bad diet also helped contribute to the problem. I donít remember ever doing a flush with no results, but there have been a couple where I only passed a few stones. ... My advice is to keep flushing until there are no stones (or only a very few) two flushes in a row. ... Fasting on apple juice for 2 or 3 days before a flush usually helps produce good results and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Got green stones; yo, rusfox   profxtjb   11y

First liver cleanse, following Dr. Huldaís procedure. ... ... Two bowel movements so far this AM. ... green flakes, look like spinach fragments -- but I have not eaten any spinach for about a week. I also noticed some seeds -- probably from tomatoes I ate yesterday. ... fished out three or four dark green stones about the size of big chili beans. Plus some yellowy-tan objects that are small like lentils and seem softer than the greenies. ... ... So I guess the cleanse is working. YAY! ... ... Also, I was doing fresh beet juice/apple juice mixture for the past three weeks as prep. ... ... The green flakes I s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • thanks BOB for the good applecidar vinegar tips   Wrenn   11y

thanks for your posts here about the avc. i myself had forgotten to use it and i used to regulary drink some in water everymorning. ... there is a old time mixture called switzel also that folks used to drink for energy etc esp at barnraising times/ when everyone woudl work all day hard in summer heat... that involved avc in it ... ... so aside formt he cleansing effects i know it is also good for energy.... ... i am re beginning taking some everymoring as of today !!! ... thanks so much to remind me of the benefits/ ... ... Ami B.   [End]
  • Enema Mishaps....   valerie   11y

Ok am I the only one with arms too short to successfully do an enema??? Iím so serious, my arm is not long enough to reach behind there and get a good squeeze in! I do it in the Ēon knees and elbowsĒ position and just have a hard time. I can squeeze a bit in, but definitely not the whole bottle. And I noticed afterward, I had pretty decent stomach cramps while trying to expel the water. I never have stomach cramps with the epsoms... anyone have any comments suggestions? My darling hubby has volunteered to give me the enema, but I donít think I could bare that... too embarrasing!! Is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Val, have you tried lying on your back or side? You can eve...   Fil   11y

Val, have you tried lying on your back or side? You can even sit up as you insert the pipe bit into your rectum, then lie down on your left side and let the water start to flow. Partway through, turn onto your back. Massage your belly. Turn on your right side. Once the waterís in, you can do things like cycle with your legs to help hold it in a bit longer. Deep breathing helps too. ... ... Good luck with it.   [End]
      • Hi, ... ... When I do an enema, I rarely do just one. I d...   gingersnap   11y

Hi, ... ... When I do an enema, I rarely do just one. I do one after another after another until I get nothing but clear colorless water out. ... ... To get the tube in, I lay on my back and pull my knees and head up towards each other. After its in, I lay my head down and try to relax and breath deep (helps for me). ... ... I know I should do abdominal massage but it makes me feel nausaus (sp?) - maybe I do it too hard? ... ... If I put a lot of water in, it takes several minutes for it all to come out (but not all at once). And I experience a bit of cramping too until its all out. After that I feel good ...   [retrieve this message]
    • could the cramping be because the water is not the right te...   tigerfish   11y

could the cramping be because the water is not the right temperature?   [End]
  • 5th flush tonight...anyone else up for it??   littlewings   11y

doing my 5th flush tonight. been drinking only apple juice yesterday and today, really want to get those suckers out of me. who else is up for it?   [End]
    • Re: I am!   nspeth   11y

Hi littlewings! I am doing my 2nd flush tonight. So far Iíve had just fruit and fresh made apple juice for breakfast. I plan to have veggie juice and some veggies for lunch. Then nothing. Gotta work till 6 so I will take my first dose at 6:30. I am on central time. How bout you?   [End]
    • My fifth tonight also! Good luck to us! - NM   ann   11y
      • Good Luck to you ALL!!!!!   valerie   11y

Hey guys I hope your flushes go very well tonight!! Youíll be in my prayers... Let us know how it goes!! ... ... Val   [End]
    • Re: I'm doing mine on Sunday.   Anja   11y

Or maybe Monday. Bífriend bummed out at me because I changed our plans so I could do the flush. Well, he will be glad in the long run - Iím a lot less crabby around my period & stuff after a flush!   [End]
    • Re: 5th flush tonight...anyone else up for it??   nspeth   11y

Wow, so many people! Cool. I took the first dose of Epsom about 6:40 so Iím due for my second in about 45 minutes. I feel a little rumbling going on but no bathroom trip yet. I really struggled today with hunger! I was craving fat so bad. I kept going back and forth with myself and all I could think about was a big juicy cheeseburger! AAAHHH! Hee, hee. Iím better now but still aching to eat. Well good luck everyone. :-)   [End]
      • yes, its good to see so many flushers! party time. i took m...   littlewings   11y

yes, its good to see so many flushers! party time. i took my first epsom salts late too, around 7 pm, so im gonna take them here around 8:30...hopefully it wont change anything....and am hoping to get some big ones out. i hope you all have a successful cleanse!   [End]
      • Re: cheesebugers...   Anja   11y

Speaking of burgers, interesting dietary choice for me pre-flush, but last night and tonight I ate a Wendyís hamburger for dinner (minus most of the bun). Iíve been feeling really wiped out on the body ecology diet, and I was totally craving animal fat and protein. You would think Iíd feel sick on that. It actually made me feel beter. Nourished, for a change. Not the best choice of red meat, Iíll admit, but in a pinch... Question is, I wonder if it will mess up my flush? Today is Friday and thatís not till Sunday night. Iím still doing the malic acid and Phosfood. Anybody do anythin ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Wanted to flush this weekend too!   Marg   11y

Hi everyone, ... Well our long holiday is over, and we are trying to get our diet back to normal (good healthy eating.) Holiday time was full of overindulgences of yummy food and wine. ... Anyway, we were going to flush this weekend (Saturday here) but I have a head cold now, and thought I should wait until I feel 100% percent again. ... So number 14 flush, and my partners 8th, will have to wait maybe a week or even two. ... Good luck to all the weekend flushers. ... I did miss curezone while away, and it is great to catch up with some posts. ... By the way, where is Tracey? I have not seen any of he ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: cheesebugers...   Fil   11y

Hi Anja, I think as long as you donít eat any fat on the day of the flush - thatís the most important thing. ... ... Good luck! ... ...   [End]
          • Flush results   Skylah   11y

Hi all, ... After the olive mixture I fell asleep very fast but then I woke up at 1 am with nausea and I threw up. It happened to me before but I was determined. After that I was very relieved and in the morning I just didnít have the strenght to drink the other 2 epsom salt drinks so I gave myself a coffe enema instead which cleared out the stones. So it was effective. And by the way, I feel really great now, Iím doing a two day fast. Iím fastong today and tommorow and doing bowel cleanse and parasites cleanse. Today I have herbal teas, anti parasite formula and P&b shakes and of course enem ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Difference between Gallstone & Liver flush   onteeroe   11y

Is there a difference between a gallstone flush and a liver flush? And if there is, should one be done before the other. ... Thanks so much, ... Romy   [End]
    • Is there a difference between a gallstone flush and a liver...   BethDogg   11y

Is there a difference between a gallstone flush and a liver flush? And if there is, should one be done before the other. ... Thanks so much, ... Romy   [End]
    • Hi onteeroe!   Southern Belle   11y

You may not know this, but your liver and gallbladder are connected. Everything filters through your liver first and then is passed on to your gallbladder. ... ... It makes it kinda silly, when you think about it, that a Dr. wants to remove your gallbladder when your liver will still be making those yucky stones! ... ... Good luck and good health! ... Paulette G.   [End]
  • advice please!!!   rainbow   11y

Well this past weekend I did my 5th flush, I am feeling not myself..My bowel movements arenít right , and I have a little pain in my gall bladder area..well I shouldnít say pain I just know it is there. At times I feel like I have a low grade fever. ... I have a feeling i am feeling this way because I did not get the diahria I usually get during the flushes. Usually I get diahria before the second night time dose of epsom salt. This time I didnít go until after the second morning dose.. Do you think I should try taking epsom salt now to induce diahria so I can flush everything in there.. ... I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Maybe youíre just getting used to the epsom salts. I n...   bethdogg   11y

... Maybe youíre just getting used to the epsom salts. I noticed this time that my butt didnít burn the way it usually does after the epsom mixture. Iíd suggest taking the epsom salts just because theyíve helped clear up pain in my gallbladder after a flush. And youíre probably right, because you didnít have the major runs, your body didnít expel the toxins associated with the flush fast enough for them to not be reabsorbed. But if you take them, make sure to get tons of water, they are very dehydrating. Hope you feel better soon. ... ... bd   [End]
    • For the start I would do some enemas. If that does not help...   Rusfox   11y

For the start I would do some enemas. If that does not help, flush again. ... ... I stopped having diarrhea after Epsoms around my 4-5th flush. I do have more bowel movements afer taking Epsoms, but is far not the same as when I first time used Epsoms. I guess body just gets used to it after a while and does not react so much anymore. ... ... After my flushes, when I feel that I still have some stones in my intestines, I do a couple of enemas. ... ... Good luck!   [End]
  • Apple cider vinegar?   onogirl   11y

First of all, thanks everyone for your great replies to my Ētrying again to save my gallbladderĒ post---I appreciate all the info. I was wondering if anyone had tried drinking a couple of tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in water? I had read that this was good for many ailments, and am considering it between flushes. Any experiences?   [End]
    • I do that everyday before dinner. ... ... Has helped nicel...   _BOB   11y

I do that everyday before dinner. ... ... Has helped nicely with digestion. ... ... B www.bobmantz.com ...   [End]
      • ? for Bob   bethdogg   11y

Hey Bob - ... ... Because you know these things, does apple cider vinegar help disolve bile and stones? Iíd read that in somewhere down in the gallbladder FAQ that they did, and that asprin did as well. Do you have any input about this? Thanks so much for coming in here and posting. Itís good to have someone as experienced as you helping us along. Thanks ... ... Beth   [End]
        • Thx for the kind words. ... ... Yes, it does. ... ... In...   _BOB   11y

Thx for the kind words. ... ... Yes, it does. ... ... Intestinal blockage caused by stones (Enterolithiasis) is the number one killer of horses. ... ... Some racehorses are valued at SEVERAL MILLION dollars per. ... ... The trainers of these horses use ACV in their feed to prevent death. ... ... If its used on Million dollar horses - its good for me! ... ... There are some nice articles on it: ... ... http://www.healers-network.com/Remedies/acvforhorses.html ... ... http://www.trot-md.org/nl/news140.html ... ... http://www.cagenbird.com/vinegar.htm ... ... ... ... www.bobmantz.com ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thatís very interesting Bob especially about the horses. I ...   rainbow   11y

Thatís very interesting Bob especially about the horses. I have a horse maybe I should try putting it in her grain? Do you know anything about blood typing..? The health food lady said If you have blood type A not to use it..I just bought a bottle, so How much do you use and when and how often   [End]
      • Re: Apple cider vinegar?   onogirl   11y

Thanks so much for all your advice, Bob, it is very kind of you to take so much time to help people. I am going to use the Bragg ACV (itís the only ĒnaturalĒ kind I could find in my local store) in room temperature spring water, does that sound ok?   [End]
    • Re: Blood Type????   rainbow   11y

I just purchased the apple cidar vinegar, so I mix it with water right? The health food lady asked me my blood type, I shamefully didnít know..she said if I am blood type A I shouldnít take it..does anyone know about blood type..   [End]
  • Meaning of Stone Colors   nanekitoo   11y

Iíve been reading the FAQ and I want to check if I have this correct. Tan stones are from the gallbladder and green stones are from the liver. This means if I am getting mostly tan stones and only a couple of green ones each time that I am still working on cleaning out the gallbladder. When I start to get more green ones then I will have cleaned out the gallbladder and moved on to the liver. Does this sound right?   [End]
    • My first liver flush - tan/gold stones....and I have no gal...   Canada woman   11y

My first liver flush - tan/gold stones....and I have no gallbladder. What does that mean? Second flush the stones were pea-green to light green. Interesting.   [End]
    • As far as I understood through a lot of reading here and my...   Rusfox   11y

As far as I understood through a lot of reading here and my own 2 years clensing experience: ... ... Tan stones - are oldest and most toxic stones. I got them all out during my first four flushes. ... I have done 13 flushes so far and never saw them again. ... ... Green stones - are fresh stones, some months old. ... All I get now (flushing every 2-3 months)is emerald colour stones only. ... ... I donít really know about the difference in liver and gall bladder stones. But it is good to flush them out, wherever they come from. ... ...   [End]
      • Hi littlewings! I am doing my 2nd flush tonight. So far Iív...   nanekitoo   11y

What youíre saying makes sense to me. I guess gallstones would also be the oldest stones and hence tan. I canít wait to start seeing some greenies. :-)   [End]
      • Does anyone think we will ever be clean of stones? Is that ...   nspeth   11y

Does anyone think we will ever be clean of stones? Is that even possible? Why does our body produce them? I am wondering what the best eating lifestyle would be. I am thinking mostly raw foods such as veggies, fruits, nuts & seeds, whole grains, sprouts...things like that. But also organic free range omega rich eggs and chicken and fish. Plus a good variety of fresh herbs and herbal teas. What are your opinions?   [End]
        • ... ... ... During my first flush I flushed out loads of ...   shiny   11y

... ... ... During my first flush I flushed out loads of white stones(1-2 cms long) and 1 black stone.I find it amazing that I have so many stones as Iím very petite. ... ... Julia Chang from sensiblehealth.com told me that stones are caused by diets high in animal protein. From my own research, stones are also due to high oestrogen levels,which is true in my case(I had polycystic ovaries for 20 years.) ... ... Iím going to do my second flush next week.I canít wait to see what comes out this time!!   [End]
          • Ok am I the only one with arms too short to successfully do...   nanekitoo   11y

I have PCOS too. Has flushing helped you with that?   [End]
            • ... ... ... Itís a long story.Unbeknown to me, I had symp...   shiny   11y

... ... ... Itís a long story.Unbeknown to me, I had symptoms of PCOS from puberty until last year(age 33). Last year I had a scan and found out that I had PCOS. ... Within a year all my symptoms had disappeared.How? I started balancing my grains with protein to control my insulin surges. I also started to strengthan my liver using Bitters and Coptis (from sensiblehealth.com). More improvement. Then I did a flush .WOW!! Big improvement.Then I had 3 colonics.Amazing. ... ... The results? No acne, no ovarian cysts,I can predict my cycle to the day,hair is thick and shiny, no PMS at all,so energetic all ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Wow, thatís very encouraging to me! I think the liver flus...   nanekitoo   11y

Wow, thatís very encouraging to me! I think the liver flushes have probably been the missing link for me all along. I made the dietary changes and stuck with them for around two years with no change in my PCOS symptoms. Iím really hoping that as I get my liver more healthy everything will start to balance out like it did for you.   [End]
          • I disagree about the animal protein theory   Fil   11y

I disagree with that theory. Gallstones are a fairly modern phenomena and increasing. Meat consumption is now decreasing but gallstones are increasing. Also all the traditional societies who consumed animal protein didnít have gallstones. What about the Masai tribe in Africa who live on meat, milk and animal blood? ... ... The liver is our detox organ. Our body is constantly being bombarded with modern pollutants and toxic chemicals. I would place my bet more with modern processed foods, hydrogenated vegetable oils, toxic chemicals etc. ... ... I was on a low fat vegetarian diet from age 14 to ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Meaning of Stone Colors   Fil   11y

Be careful with raw seeds/nuts. A lot of them contain phytonutrients that need to be predigested by soaking. They can actually leach your body of essential nutrients and minerals. Basic Nutrition ...   [End]
    • You can take Epsom salt anyway you want. The important thin...   koko   11y

... I read somewhere that you get the tan color when the ... cholesterol in the green stones is exposed to stomach acids. ...   [End]
  • Flush for high triglyceride levels- help please?!   wer108   11y

I hope someone can help me - does this flush really work with EXTREMELY elevated triglyceride levels? Although I am not overweight, eat fairly healthy and am only 38 my cholesterol was 300 and tri count was 4 times normal range - I go to the dr. today for a check up; I am extremely scared and upset- probably because I have an 18 month old who I want to see for many years. Any words for soothing me? Thank u all. BILL ...   [End]
    • I definitely believe flushing will help---triglyceride leve...   onogirl   11y

I definitely believe flushing will help---triglyceride levels respond very well to good fats such as olive oil, fish oil, etc. Iím 28 and have high cholesterol and triglycerides that are coming down. My mother has had great success with bringing her triglycerides down by using good fats in replace of the usual transfats that are in so many prepared foods. Youíll be around with your family, you just have to take action.   [End]
    • Bill, you have come to the right place for information. I ...   flowerchild59   11y

Bill, you have come to the right place for information. I too have very high cholesterol and TG without meds. Start cleansing your liver so it works more effeciently. Donít let the doctor talk you into lipitor or the such. They will only make your liver more congested, Here is link from the cholsterol forum. I had great results flushing and my numbers came down significantly. http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=174&i=59 ...   [End]
    • have you done any study on essential fatty acids?   tigerfish   11y

have you done any study on essential fatty acids?   [End]
    • Absolutely donít take any cholesterol lowering drugs. They...   Fil   11y

Absolutely donít take any cholesterol lowering drugs. They will cause you not to be around for your little son. There is too much hype about cholesterol. Itís a ploy by the drug companies to get people to take their drugs. (click on the link below to check out this site) ... ... Here are the facts! ... ... 1 Cholesterol is not a deadly poison, but a substance vital to the cells of all mammals. There are no such things as good or bad cholesterol, but mental stress, physical activity and change of body weight may influence the level of blood cholesterol. A high cholesterol is not dangerous by ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Has this happened to anyone else???   valerie   11y

Hey guys :) I was wondering if anyone have ever experienced this after a flush: I did my flush on monday night, passed stones tuesday (lots of them) and then this morning (wed.) I was totally fine, but at about 11 am, I started having this pain in my lower stomach right around where my ovaries are... It was sort of a piercing pain but not really too bad. Or kinda like a gas bubble or something. Anyways I was able to go #2 about 20-30 min. later and noticed a stone in my poo about 1/2 inch in length.. Do you think it was stuck a little bit and thatís what was causing the pain? It wen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey Val!   Southern Belle   11y

Cngratulations on a successful flush! ... ... The pain you experienced could very well have been a stone problem, but itís great you noticed that you passed the little bugger! ... ... Just keep on flushing until you see no more stones! ... ... Good luck and good health! ... Paulette G.   [End]
    • Re: Has this happened to anyone else???   tigerfish   11y

did you take the epsom salts to pass everything? itís best to have everything forced out instead of it hanging around.   [End]
      • ... ... I hope youíre feeling better. ... After my flush ...   shiny   11y

... ... I hope youíre feeling better. ... After my flush I didnít have pain in the bowel area but in the gallbladder area (for the first time ever). Julia Chang said that the stones are probably moving around now thereís more space. Anyway, the pain went and Iím doing my second flush in 3 days.Canít wait!   [End]
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinicís Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ef...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Aches and Pains?
My Back Pain is Gone!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Skeptical about Liver Flush? Have skeptical questions? Go to Liver Flush Debate Forum or spend some time reading Liver Flush Facts Forum, or read results of The Liver Flush Survey.

1,033 messages, 215 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 207, 5 pages,  52,677 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28

"Medicine is a collection of uncertain prescriptions, the results of which taken collectively, are more fatal than useful to mankind. Water, air and cleanliness are the chief articles in my pharmacopeia."
~ Napoleaon Bonaparte

Image Galler Liver Flush 20[A] Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Liver Cleansing & Gallstones
Relief from toxic liver problems.

Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. ...

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Sid...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Google Ads

Liver Cleanse

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Healthy Weight Loss

Google Ads

Liver Cleanse

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Healthy Weight Loss

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 5.41 sec at 4/16/2014 11:09:31 PM, requested by 107.21.163.227, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=293 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25