CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4493 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Zapper & Pulse Generator Support Forum

Read This First:   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Dr.Clark on Zapper   Plate Zapping   Rules
 4,907,204 page views     19,798 messages     3,753 topics     125 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Zapper     All Forums 
Like Zapper Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 125 of 125
1  30  50  100  ...  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124   125    

• It's human rope worm   sprueyou91   8d  C

After months of researching what parasitic infection I have, and many negative lab results. I came across Dr. Alex Volinsky’s work on the rope worm. ... ... He has 2 small papers on it right now, as he had them himself, just google them. ... ... I’ve been able to eliminate them with regular water enemas but I have two questions, since they do have a distinct smell, is that really them dying or releasing toxins? Does Gubarev’s protocol with eucalyptus broth and oil’s get rid of the horrible stench? They smell like death and its unbearable to be at school or work. ... ... Second question, how do you get ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Check out the rope worm forum. Also look up deesmiles she h...   Firecracker   5d

Check out the rope worm forum. Also look up deesmiles she has a lot of good info about how to fight the ropes. I personally do water enemas morning and night if I can’t use the restroom on my own and I also do coffee enemas daily. If you go to http://curezone.com/ig/f.asp?f=3090 you will see some of my pics. I was told they were ascaris by some and ropes by others. I’m not sure. However, I do know that you can’t allow yourself to become constipated. ... ... Right now I am looking into purchasing Uniquity’s IF #1&2 formula and doing a juice fast to clean my colon.   [End]
  • Testimonials (edited by forum moderator)   parazapper   8d  C

Ever since the Hulda Clark Zapper showed up on the internet, the FDA and the FTC have been trying to shut the industry down, using any tactic available. ... ... Back in that late 1990’s and early 2000’s, there were a lot of sites that posted a lot of testimonials. Sites such as ess-in, adcomtronics, and many others have been forced off of the internet. ... ... There were also a number of postings on old sites that have been deleted such as geocities.com and angelfire.com. ... ... As a result, over 100,000 testimonials have been removed from public sight. ... ... They tried to force us off but instead of remo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am still waiting for a serious experiment which demonstra...   david1o1   6d

I am still waiting for a serious experiment which demonstrates that adult parasitic worms can be killed by your zapper. ... ... The testimonials you are talking about are mostly vague or not objective, so this is not a big loss. ... ... Objectively demonstrate that your device is efficient to kill parasitic worms/larvaes in all parts of the body (or at least all adults which cause annoying symptoms) and i will help you.(i am not afraid of the FDA, i have not much to lose...))   [End]
      • Actually, Some of these testimonials were quite specific an...   parazapper   6d

Actually, Some of these testimonials were quite specific and in depth. This is why they are important. ... ... You will not see anything from me in regards to testing on the human body. This would only serve to place certain products under the jurisdiction of the FDA. The FDA would require a prescription if it ever allowed the products out. This is despite the fact that the FDA allows the use of electric pulses to treat food and drink. ... ... As it stands now, because I am not making any claims of curing or treating for our current products, other than our better ones kill more microbes in water th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Sounds good. I’m thinking it should be easy to place some c...   Esstee   6d

Sounds good. I’m thinking it should be easy to place some common parasites in a jar of water and zap it. - See what happens   [End]
  • B-heal by Aelmed   #183660   9d  C

The B-heal by Aelmed in Germany states it is a Beck style blood zapper. But it is the first of its kind as it does not use electrodes - it uses magnetic fields to induce current in the blood. Has any tried this?   [End]
    • Don’t read German but aren’t the electrodes on the back of ...   Esstee   8d

Don’t read German but aren’t the electrodes on the back of the device? ... ... I also find this to be quite expensive considering the overall size and build of the unit.   [End]
      • Site can be read using google translate. There are definite...   phil2014   6d

Site can be read using google translate. There are definitely no electodes - it is using pulsed magnetic fields to induce a Beck style current in the blood to kill microbes... ... Here is an excerpt from their site: ”B-Heal working as the first blood zapper without electrodes. The therapeutic approach of Dr. Beck, after its application, the theory of operation is adapted to the blood electrification is produced by induction. In addition, the immune system is stimulated by proven frequency patterns. The induced current flow in this case is a maximum of 100μA (0.0001 A).” ... Any info on ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Induction most certainly does sound interesting. Would love...   Esstee   4d

Induction most certainly does sound interesting. Would love to see some tests carried out with this. I’d gladly try it myself though I doubt I’ll be doing anything under such pricing. That being said, I’m confident the prices will come down as the design may be simpler than the traditional electrode based units. ... ... Great find btw.   [End]
  • Impact of a square wave vs a sine wave (video)   david1o1   12d  C

I think some of you may be interested to see this : ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIuJTWS2uvY ...   [End]
  • powergold zapper   winnie100   16d

hey guys check this new zapper that’s just come out,tell me what you think with this $3000 price tag????? ... http://www.peer-nicklas.com/pt/downloads/PT-Info.pdf ... ... http://www.biocenter24.com/QuickZap-Power-Tube-Gold-TENS-Device   [End]
  • HEPATITIS C. Zapper Digital Ultra for post treatment?   uranuselectric   18d  C

Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there has had experience with using the Zapper Digital Ultra for Hepatitis C? There seem to be conflicting reports as to whether the zapper can kill the virus outright. ... ... I am about 9 months of post medical treatment for successful eradication of the Hep C virus, with Interferon, Ribovirin etc. I have ordered the zapper to help clean the body of all the drug side effects, plus a few other programs I want to run.   [End]
  • alfalfa to treat morgellons   lifetechnologydotcom   19d  C

we would be interested to know if anyone has used the alfalfa treatment that was mentioned at earth clinic as a treatment for morgellons or other parasite infestations.   [End]
  • How to use footpads?   fullset   22d

Guys, ... ... I have a question. I got a zapper, but didn’t get the footpads. The question I have is how do you use them? ... ... Can I just get one big piece of aluminum foil, put both my feet on it, and attach it to + input, while I use one copper handheld bar in one hand with it in - input? ... ... Is this making sense? Or is it possible? ... ... Or do I get 2 pieces of aluminum foil, connect one with + input and one with - input and put one foot on one foil and the other foot on other? ... ... The dummy diagram implies one handheld in one hand, while using the footpads and other handheld simultaneously. That i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • First, do not use aluminum as it is associated with neurolo...   parazapper   22d

First, do not use aluminum as it is associated with neurological problems. ... ... Yes, do make any extra pads positive. Only 1 ground or negative electrode. ... ... The copper pads provided by ParaZapper come with a special wire and connector that allows multiple connections to the positive output. ... ... Using Footpads with cheaper zappers does not provide much additional benefit as the output is not strong enough. See: http://paradevices.com/cheap_zapper.html and look at the bottom set of pictures. ... ...   [End]
  • Zapping Morgellons on an Esoteric level   #181886   28d

Took a look at zapping. ... Bare bones. Wet cloth on wrist, rapid taps of fresh 9v battery. ... I believe that it is making a difference. ... Less itch, and when I do a swipe with a piece of paper towel the count is down. ... ... I know this sounds off the wall.... but I was thinking of sending morse code messages to Morgellons with the tapping. ... ... ”Morgellons. You want to leave this body and never return.” ... ... The old magician/mystic in me can see where the process of utilizing such technique is equivalent to a ritual of a sort. ... ... There is a program, free I believe, that will transform text into visual ...   [retrieve this message]
    • One way for providing a foundation for this is a look at us...   #181886   28d

One way for providing a foundation for this is a look at using words to shape water, for those who have taken a look at that. ... Shape an environment.... we are so much water.... Morgellons, being a creature on this earth, is so much water..... ... ... Like I said, Word, Pulse, Intent. ... ... The water thing just a suggestion to tie the Mind into the Program. ... ... Other avenues of thought (aspects of Quantum Mechanics other theories/models) could be used as well. ... ... Anybody done anything along these lines. ... ... The act of tapping the code gets the body involved.... and may help tie in everything. ... ... Agai ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I don’t think you are on the right forum... ... Here we tal...   david1o1   28d

I don’t think you are on the right forum... ... Here we talk about electric signals and their effects when applied on the human body and on others organisms (especially on harmful organisms like some viruses, some bacterias, some protozoas, some fungus, some parasites) ... ... One thing you may be interested to search is ”dowsing”, it is in theory a way to get answer from the cells or the soul/spirit or to command the cells or the soul/spirit. I don’t think it works or it is reliable, but some people use this technique and it seems similar to what you want to do...   [End]
    • [quote] ... The old magician/mystic in me can see where the...   david1o1   28d

[quote] ... The old magician/mystic in me can see where the process of utilizing such technique is equivalent to a ritual of a sort. ... [/quote] ... Has it ever worked and have you managed to objectively measure the effects ? ... If yes : ... http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html   [End]
    • Latest experiment with a homemade magnetic pulser tuned to ...   annienewcombe   22d

Latest experiment with a homemade magnetic pulser tuned to the most highly recognized frequency caused thousands of Morgellons organisms to move towards the surface of the skin as if attracted to the transmitted signal like microscopic magnets! As they died they gave off bursts of small electrical charges and heat! My whole body heated up in an intense Herxheimer reaction. The bursts of energy verify the fact that these organisms generate electricity and pulsed magnetism is their weakness.   [End]
  • Safe and successful zapping   parazapper   29d  C

There are scare stories of scattering and other issues about zapping being circulated. ... ... After over 14 years of experience and many thousands of customers telling of their experience, I will tell you that most of these problems is from doing the wrong things or incorrect usage or inefficient zappers. ... ... If you are thinking about zapping then you need to read first to get the right zappers, accessories, and techniques. ... ... I have posted a FAQ http://paradevices.com/parazapper_faq.html ... and a free PDF http://paradevices.com/how_to_zap.pdf which cover a lot of information on zapping. ... ... Howev ...   [retrieve this message]
  • epower zapper first line treatment of parasites   lifetechnologydotcom   30d  C

it is worth mentioning that we have had some good results with the epower zapper machine from sun ancon. ... ... it seems to be more powerful and effective than a handheld or skin mounted zapper. ... ... of course, zappers are not a panacea but when there is evidence to suggest the involvement of parasites then it is a good idea to use a zapper as a first line treatment.   [End]
  • Just bought a z4ex extreme   fullset   30d  C

Hey guys, ... ... After much deliberation and budget cutting, I’ve bought z4ex with copper rods and wrist straps. ... ... I have ABSOLUTELY no clue how to use it. I’ve searched this forum and a lot of stuff is too technical, plus I’m still getting used to the format of this forum, which is very unique by the way. ... ... I would really appreciate instructions on how to use it. And some tips on how to search better on this forum. ... ... By the way, I’m not using this for any particular problem organism. I have a problem but it isn’t identified. I just want to solve it, so I’m thinking this zapper, wormwood+wa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Didn’t it come with instructions? You might ask this over ...   AngelofEventide   30d

Didn’t it come with instructions? You might ask this over in the zapper forum as well. Also, why did you end up choosing this model over others?   [End]
      • I just ordered it a few hours ago. I should be getting it i...   fullset   30d

I just ordered it a few hours ago. I should be getting it in the next couple of days so I don’t know if it comes with instructions or not. ... ... I thought I posted it in the zapper forum. ... ... The reason why I chose this was ... ... cheap ... ... the guy claims to produce stuff for defense companies so he is professional about it. ... ... 3 frequencies ... ... very good feedback on eBay ... ... Tired of reading more on zapping. Just wanted to get it over with. The searching function really sucks - so many duplicate search results. ...   [End]
    • Good instructions from: ... ... http://paradevices.com/par...   parazapper   30d

Good instructions from: ... ... http://paradevices.com/parazapper_faq.html ... ... http://paradevices.com/how_to_zap.pdf ...   [End]
    • I suggest to use the copper handholds with wet cotton cloth...   david1o1   28d

I suggest to use the copper handholds with wet cotton clothes around them to decrease the resistance of the skin and to prevent irritations/electric burns. ... ... Also don’t zap when you sleep, from my experiences, it has messed up my heart beat more than once... You can zap when you are in the bed but if you start to sleep, stop the electrisation, it is too risky, we don’t know what happens in the body when it is unconscious.   [End]
  • Hulda clark frequencies : how has she measured/found these ...   david1o1   36d  C

At the end of her book ”The cure for all diseases”, there is a list of organisms which may cause disease, and their min and max frequencies, do you know how has she measured/found these frequencies ? ... ... Thanks,   [End]
  • zapper for the poor   david1o1   36d  C

Already posted on this forum a few years ago, but worth a new post : ...   [End]
  • Zappers and Dizziness   #182605   37d

I am doing the zapper for poisoned nervous system through environmental poisons, poor diet, etc. and also hep C for 44 years. The symptoms are sporadic extreme dizziness (not ear related). Once I finished zapping, the dizziness was pronounced for several hours and sleep was fitful. ... ... My question is: Am I helping or hurting myself? Do you do it everyday and ride it out? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • to copy a link   winnie100   39d

i posted the last message about ingesting parasites but i could not copy and paste so people can just right click and get the article...what am i doing wrong????   [End]
  • ingesting parasites deliberately for ibs,and crohns disease.   winnie100   39d

very interesting article,australian mens health about ingesting parasites for health reasons..here is the link,when you get to the bottom of the article just hit next,its about 6 pages.would like some comments back after you read it. ... ... http://www.menshealth.com/health/immune-system-worms#.   [End]
  • Foot Pads and the zapper   parazapper   44d  C

A while back, I added a page about using footpads when zapping to my blog. I updated it today with new images and added some new information. ... ... http://zapperdave.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-best-zapper-results.html ...   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... I have seen one video with Hulda Clark wher...   david1o1   39d

Hello, ... ... I have seen one video with Hulda Clark where she explained that stainless steel was not ”leaking” and was safe to use. Knowing that copper is never 100% pure would it means that it is safer than copper ? Can you share your thoughts on that ? ... ... Thanks,   [End]
      • I do not know what Hulda Clark might have used to determine...   parazapper   38d

I do not know what Hulda Clark might have used to determine that the stainless did not leach but I sure hope that the synchrometer was not the instrument that she used because it is totally flawed. ... ... All I know is that we have heard several complaints from users with stainless steel implants that had burning and irritation around their prosthesis during and after zapping. We have not had any complaints from anyone who had titanium implants. ... ...   [End]
        • [quote] ... I do not know what Hulda Clark might have used ...   david1o1   28d

[quote] ... I do not know what Hulda Clark might have used to determine that the stainless did not leach but I sure hope that the synchrometer was not the instrument that she used because it is totally flawed. ... [/quote] ... Why do you say that ? Because you don’t understand it ? or because you don’t know how to use it ? or because you have not managed to have reliable measurements with it ? ... ... If the synchrometer does not work, how was she able to detect all kinds of parasitic worms and harmful substances in the humans she studied ? All the measurements and therefore all her observations are bas ...   [retrieve this message]
          • - Why do you say that ? ... ... Read back as there were se...   parazapper   24d

- Why do you say that ? ... ... Read back as there were several former posts on this topic which explained the flaws in the synchrometer. ... ... - If the synchrometer does not work, how was she able to detect all kinds of parasitic worms and harmful substances in the humans she studied ? ... ... Hulda Clark appeared to be an intuitive and it was this intuition that influenced her results, which from appearances were not always correct. ... ...   [End]
        • About the stainless steel, i guess there is not only one ki...   david1o1   28d

About the stainless steel, i guess there is not only one kind of stainless steel, some are probably more ”pure” than others (less unwanted substances)   [End]
          • Steel is basically an alloy of iron, carbon, and other elem...   parazapper   24d

Steel is basically an alloy of iron, carbon, and other elements. To make steel stainless, there must be a combination of chromium, nickel, or cobalt added. As a minimum, it normally takes about 10 percent chromium, and 5 percent nickel. ... ... I previously replied to this message but that post got deleted when we lost about 24 hours of data. Sorry if this is not as complete. ...   [End]
    • Thx for the new images! New info is great!   zeus10   35d

Thx for the new images! New info is great!   [End]
  • First -time Zap equal Results   Mammy   46d

Hello, I have only posted a few times on Cure Zone--primarily on the Morgellons Forum--but have read here widely. Given all the anonymous help I have gleaned from this community, I felt it was my turn to give back by posting the results of my first zapping session. I haven’t even yet read the whole book, but zeroed in on the zapping idea because fore many years I went to a homeopathic doctor who used Magna Therm machines and also LLLT, along with tinctures, always to good results. (Actually. Scratch that to read-- always with GREAT results.) ... ... That doctor died at the age of 90-something ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Do you want to know what people really think about zappers?   parazapper   49d  C

Please visit this site and while you are there, add your name to the petition and leave your own comments if you wish. ... ... http://paradevices.com/petition_link.html ... ... The comments come not only from our customers but from many different people who have tried various zappers and people who have never tried zappers. ... ... Additional information at   [End]
  • Do I zap during or after parasite cleanse??   Yolee   50d  C

I have ordered a 60 day cleanse I am going to do and I think I have found the zapper I would like to order as well but not to sure if I have to wait until my cleanse is done or if I can do it during the cleanse. Also I wanted to do the liver flushes can I do those while zapping? ... ... Thanks ... Yolee   [End]
  • Zapper and Breastfeeding.   diana222   60d  C

Hi, I’m am pregnant, due in a week and was wondering if I will be able to zap safely while breastfeeding the baby. I have been feeling sick for the last 3 months so my body could really use all the help it can get.   [End]
    • The following is just my personal opinion, FWIW. ... ... I...   parazapper   59d

The following is just my personal opinion, FWIW. ... ... I would suspect that it would not be a problem to zap between feedings, periods while the infant was in the crib and not being held. ... ... The main concerns about zapping while pregnant is in regards to possible unknown effects on the developing fetus. Those same concerns should likely extend through early development of the infant. Personally, I would not consider zapping a child until they had reached a point in life where they could reasonably communicate if they were having some issue with the zapper or its effects. ... ... One big considerat ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I agree with what parazapper explained. A baby or a small c...   david1o1   53d

I agree with what parazapper explained. A baby or a small child is too weak and not able to communicate properly so it is better to not electrise his body. We also have no idea what the electric signal can do to glands, hormones, cells movement, functioning, communication. ... However, if you don’t hold the baby, you can do some experiments progressively on your body... Why not ?   [End]
      • Thank you for the response. I have no intention on using th...   diana222   51d

Thank you for the response. I have no intention on using the zapper on the baby or on myself while holding it. My concern is that if I breastfeed the baby after using the zapper can this affect his health with all those dead parasites in my body and possibly in ... the milk??? With an older child you could zap in ... between the feeding and than pump and dump the ... milk, but with a newborn they feed too often and the ... mother doesn’t have enough milk supply to pump and dump. I know it would be easier to just wait but I have been sick for the last 2 months, last 3 weeks on bed rest with the bab ...   [retrieve this message]
        • - my tounge is white like from dehydration ... ... Dehydra...   parazapper   51d

- my tounge is white like from dehydration ... ... Dehydration or thrush from Candida? ... ... Anyhow, now that I have a better idea as to what you are trying to achieve, If I were a woman, and in the position that you are relaying, I would likely zap immediately after the infant went to sleep from feeding which would at least provide some time for the toxins to leave the body. Just what I would do if it was me. ... ... Hope that is helpful. ... ...   [End]
  • UTI Symptoms on Pregnant Woman gone in 30 minutes   goodsamaritan55   65d  C

Mayco Zapper / Bio-Zapper Energizer Review: UTI Symptoms on Pregnant Woman gone in 30 minutes ... ... February 19, 2014 By Good Samaritan ... ... Pregnant woman “L” on her 7th month had a terrible bout of UTI. She went off of her once healthy diet and devolved into her old junk food diet. Which led to consequences… Urinary Tract Infections aka UTI. She had headaches, bad feeling all over, terrible pain under her belly, pain in her hips, white discharge, crying, screaming in pain called the neighborhood midwife / hilot to help… thought she was giving birth… the usual health center mantra told her, go ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I visited their site. Shows a complete lack of understandin...   parazapper   65d

I visited their site. Shows a complete lack of understanding of zapper technology. ... ... ”Also, any single frequency note or tone produced by others above 2,000 cycles per second is not only inaudible ultrasound, but is too weak, for it cannot produce any electronic magnetic pulse or “spike”.” ... ... Funny! In my younger days, I could hear up to over 28000 Hz and still hear up to 26000 Hz. As for the pulse or spike, any frequency can do that. ... ... ”100% Square-Wave pulses* 100% Constant Duty Cycle*” ... ... For that, just put your fingers directly on a battery and hold them there, no tapping even. ... ... ” ...   [retrieve this message]
      • What happens to pregnant women and their child if you use a...   goodsamaritan55   64d

What happens to pregnant women and their child if you use a zapper?   [End]
        • This is an unknown because there have not been any studies ...   parazapper   64d

This is an unknown because there have not been any studies done. That aside, it is known that in the fetus, there is a state of rapid replication of cells which makes them more physiologically sensitive to external stimuli. It is not just drugs that can cause aberrant development in the fetus. ... ... For this reason, and others, Dr. Clark warned not to use the zapper on any woman who was expecting or might become pregnant. I am quite certain that she would not be alone in stating this. ... ...   [End]
          • The following may be of interest in regards to this questio...   parazapper   53d

The following may be of interest in regards to this question. ... ... The Responses of Cells to ... Electrical Fields: A Review ... KENNETH R. ROBINSON ... Department of Biological Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907 ... ... From Journal of Cell Biology 1985 Robinson 2023-7 ... ... ”The significance of these recent results is increased by the ... finding that several cell types that normally migrate or grow ... long distances in embryos respond directionally to surprisingly small fields (Table I), and by the concurrent finding that developing embryos produce substantial endogenous currents. Thes ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This looks like a story without objective proofs but from m...   david1o1   62d

This looks like a story without objective proofs but from my tests and results i know that one can stop a bacterial infection quickly (tooth infection for example) so for this ok. ... ... But the rest of your comments are a bit too much... ... ”No one has to suffer from parasites, bacteria and viruses when you have one or more of these electrical healing devices.” ... Really ? It is a miracle... ... ... ”it is scientific logic. Truth in healing” ... Using the word scientific does not make the claim scientific. ... Same thing for truth. ... ... As for the infos in the article you link to, it is so full of deformation ...   [retrieve this message]
  • foot zapper   winnie100   70d

hello people,was going through the net reading about zappers and parasites and came across this site http://www.energywellnessproducts.com/ere.htm this is called the advanced electro reflex energizer,was made for reflexolgy and general well being,but also killed parasites too.anyone have any opinions on this?? would be interesting to see the feedback.   [End]
  • Advice needed !!! Is it Candida ? Parasites ? Or just wheat...   FungiPete   74d  C

I really need someone’s input and advice what I can do to get my health back. My health has been bad for years and it appears to be fungus related. Whatever I have tried has either not worked or worked only for a short period. I have been on anti-candida diets, anti-parasite diets, own and used parasite zappers and have ingested garlic and many a bottle of grapefruit seed extract in the pursuit of good health. I have been told to give up wheat for a few weeks and I will be fine after that. Unfortunately I wasn’t. If you have any experiences or advice please feel free to write back. ... ... Fr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Zapper Question and Testimony   matchmaker   80d

Hi, ... Does anyone know if you can use a tense unit as a zapper. ... When I had super bad fibromyalgia 7 years ago my pain doctor gave me a tense unit which targets pain. At the time I didn’t know anything about parasite cleansing. I was extremely faithful with Humaworm. I wouldn’t be here today if I had not found out about parasites and lead to Humaworm. Larve is everywhere and we have to keep with these critters. ... My inmates are always on the green mile waiting for execution. ... Death Row!!! Was thinking about the electric chair!!! Along with Humaworm. ... I tried putting the electrodes on my ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Velleman USB Signal Generator PCSGU250 as a PC based Zapper   sticks5   81d  C

Greetings, ... Newly interested in electricity applications to human body and health... anyone heard of safe use of a PC based function generator as a zapper? Any thoughts regarding the signal/waveform stability of one of these software controlled generators? ... ... I like the idea of these PCSGU250 USB signal generators as a beginner tool for exploring electricity and wonder about its applicability (safety) as a zapper. ... ... Would be interested in anyone’s experience or thoughts on this... ... ... Regards.   [End]
    • This has actually been discussed several times in the past....   parazapper   80d

This has actually been discussed several times in the past. ... ... A PC is not intended to be connected to humans and it does not have the protection built into it that should be necessary for safety. ... ... The issue is that it might work most of the time but one day end up as slightly more than a shocking experience if a power line surge gets passed through. ... ...   [End]
      • I beleive the generator output is galvanically isolated fro...   sticks5   80d

I beleive the generator output is galvanically isolated from the PC/input current.   [End]
        • It must be battery operated then. ... ...   parazapper   79d

It must be battery operated then. ... ...   [End]
          • I will not debate the wisdom of drawing current from a freq...   sticks5   79d

I will not debate the wisdom of drawing current from a frequency generator with mains power supply, but it is interesting to note that the mains adapter supplied with this low cost, powerful generator delivers 9V DC at 600mA... the same as a 9V battery. It may actually be able to run off a 9V battery... (with some surgery to the power cord, of course)   [End]
            • - delivers 9V DC at 600mA.. ... ... This absolutely is not...   parazapper   78d

- delivers 9V DC at 600mA.. ... ... This absolutely is not the same. Most 9 volt batteries will only deliver a few milliamps. 600 ma is way above potentially fatal level. ... ... Batteries have a much higher internal resistance than a power supply. This consumes a lot of the power and lowers the risk of excess current. ... ... Choose wisely.   [End]
              • The resistance of the power supply is irrelevant, unless yo...   sticks5   78d

The resistance of the power supply is irrelevant, unless you are connecting directly to the power supply yourself. In the case of using a frequency generator, you are not connecting yourself directly to the power supply. The frequency generator has 600 ohms of resistance built into it. Taken from Energizer Technical Bulliten December 2005: ”The typical effective resistances of fresh ... Energizer alkaline cylindrical batteries ... will be approximately 150 to ... 300 milliohms, depending on size.” A 9V, by comparison, as ~1 Ohm of resistance built in. ... ... .15-.3 ohms of resistance from a bat ...   [retrieve this message]
                • First, the best 9 volt batteries are only 200 to 250 maH ca...   parazapper   77d

First, the best 9 volt batteries are only 200 to 250 maH capacity. Some rechargeable ones do go a little higher. ... ... The problem is that output devices can fail. ... ... Also, regulators can fail. An adapter attached to 120 vac may work fine but if there is ever a 12,000 volt surge you may not survive. Standard power supplies are protected to a 5000 volt surge. ... ... The only reason that I fuss about this is that they will try to use only 1 fatality to make zappers, Rife, and Beck illegal regardless of how many they might help. ... ... This is despite the fact that OTC medications kill tens of thousands ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Zapper   KokoP   84d  C

Hi friends! Please Help! ... ... I know this is redundant; asking which is the best zapper. But I’m overwhelmed with researching this and exhausted with trying to filter out independent reviews and technological info. ... ... Many posts are older and I’m wondering if the praise for zapping has shifted? Is there more wisdom nowadays that should influence my decision? ... ... I’m wanting a zapper that is safe and effective. Under $100 if possible. While $10 may be great for my budget, I understand this may not offer me the treatment needed and so I’m willing to splurge. But like many, money is very t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Parasite cleansing with zapper   pawaa   3mo  C

Hi, ... I recently bought a liquid parasite cleanse (containing wormwood, cloves, and black walnut hulls) that I was supposed to take for 2 weeks and the two weeks is over and I have yet to see any kind of result. I have no idea what kind of parasites I even have but I am 100% sure of the sensation of itching/crawling/biting that gives me sharp pains all over my body. ... I recently read about the zappers but I have no idea which one to purchase. Also, how would the parasites even get out of the body using this method and will it give me any side effects or anything that I should watch out for? ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New to Zapper Please Advise BEST zappers for FLUKES and CAN...   onehumanexperience   3mo  C

Hello, I am totally new to Zapper and want any advice on the best types for flukes, round worms candida and tapeworm. Thank you!   [End]
  • Evidence that microcurrent penetrates skin?   infarouge   3mo  C

I have been thinking about this for a while. ... Is there any evidence that demonstrates that Beck style microcurrent pulsing actually penetrates the skin and dermis and then travels through or across arteries? ... ... Logic would indicate that the current would follow the path of least resistance and simply travel across the skin (skin is highly conductive). ... ... This could still have some benefit, but it should not be confused with ”blood electrification”. ... ...   [End]
    • I’ve been experimenting with a beck circuit and found that ...   Esstee   3mo

I’ve been experimenting with a beck circuit and found that it will penetrate bone. ie, in my own trials, I managed to place two electrodes on each side of my lower left mandibular(pls don’t attempt this), and discovered that the current could be felt through the entire bone. I also discovered that applying the beck circuit to the bone induced a metallic taste in my mouth as well. ... ... Aside from this, I’ve had great success with this process as it has had a very positive effect on my bone infection. However, I’d caution against the use of electrical impulses on the head as it runs the risk ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your report. Do you have ant metal fillings? ......   infarouge   3mo

Thanks for your report. Do you have ant metal fillings? ... I suppose I should have asked is there any research validating the blood electrification theory? ... I’ve only heard anecdotal reports. ... ...   [End]
        • putting both electrodes on one wrist almost guarantees inef...   jaguar57   3mo

putting both electrodes on one wrist almost guarantees ineffectiveness. Beck himself admitted that it takes 3 milliamps of current there in order for the small amount of effective current to enter the arteries of the forearm. Almost no one can use 3 milliamps without getting electrical burns. Beck switched to that ineffective treatment method in order to avoid lawsuits from people saying it negatively affected their heart. But look at the BioElectric website to read why the current doesnt go thru the heart when one electrode is on each wrist.   [End]
          • I used both electrodes on the same wrist with great success...   Esstee   3mo

I used both electrodes on the same wrist with great success. ... ... I accomplished this using TENS pads(cut to size) combined with a high quality conductive jelly(to avoid irritation) without any issues whatsoever. Though I’d also add that when I ended-up with burns when I used the silver plates covered in cotton covers. Which was solved by using TENS pads(silver/carbon) with conductive jelly. And the reason for this is where the combination of the two improves conductivity and the heat generated by the resistance standing between the human skin and the electrodes. ... ... Hope this helps. ... ... PS, ...   [retrieve this message]
        • No, no metal fillings in my mouth whatsoever. My conclusion...   Esstee   3mo

No, no metal fillings in my mouth whatsoever. My conclusion is that the electrical field created by the circuit induces a sort of electrochemical reaction in the mouths saliva. ... ... That being said, it is the effects this treatment has had on my bone infection that stands out the most as my condition remains untreatable at this particular time. To which I’d add, I can’t wait to see what my next bone scans reveal to see what changes this might have had on the infection site. And more importantly, if the treatment has prompted any type of healing. ... ... On the issue of blood purification I do h ...   [retrieve this message]
          • What gas your doctor said? If you are making progress your ...   kscmac   3mo

What gas your doctor said? If you are making progress your doc is going to want to know how you are doing this! Have you tried drinking ozone water with the other treatments? I have found that the ozone water does help with the other two treatments going on. Glad your are having success!!   [End]
          • While I have not tried using my Beck unit for this, I find ...   parazapper   3mo

While I have not tried using my Beck unit for this, I find that most of my Clark zappers tend to penetrate the jaw fairly well and that it seems to quickly dispatch infections and abscesses in the jaw. ... ... http://zapperdave.blogspot.com/2011/08/toothache-gone-in-couple-of-hours.html ... ...   [End]
  • If this is H1N1, it is a B#%!!!   parazapper   3mo  C

My experience so far: ... ... http://zapperdave.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/can-the-parazapper-uzi-3-beat-h1n1-influenza-you-bet/ ... ...   [End]
  • Used Zapper with parasite treatment. Interesting result.   Wellboy   3mo  C

Hi. ... ... Written up a blog post about using a zapper in the treatment of parasites. Gave Humaworm a shot, and that kind of worked, but I think the zapper helped a lot in my case. Had to import the zapper from South Africa in the end, but left it on for a few days, and think it contributed to the overall results. ... ... http://cashpeters.wordpress.com/2012/07/24/the-30-day-de-wormer-not-for-the-squeamish/ ... ... W.   [End]
    • Nice blog. It is good to see something posted. Sorry that y...   parazapper   3mo

Nice blog. It is good to see something posted. Sorry that you had to go for a less expensive and less effective zapper, but they all work to some extent which is great. ... ... Actually, there are only 2 real problems with the Orgonize Aftika unit, the contacts are waaaay toooo small and too close together to have the maximum benefit. ... ... Two important points: ... ... Electricity takes the shortest path: straight from one electrode to the other. ... ... The smaller the contact area, the higher the resistance to the electrical signal. ... ...   [End]
      • [quote] ... Electricity takes the shortest path ... [/quote...   david1o1   3mo

[quote] ... Electricity takes the shortest path ... [/quote] ... No. Electricity travels to all paths but will flow more easily in the path with the least resistance, not necessarily the shortest path. You should know that.   [End]
        • Yes, I know that, but since the body is fairly evenly cover...   parazapper   3mo

Yes, I know that, but since the body is fairly evenly covered with a fairly uniform skin, it is in essence going to take the shortest path across the body. The skin itself has a high resistance, but oils, sweat, and salts on the surface make the surface conduct better than the skin does itself. ... ... There are exceptions to this, naturally. If you significantly abrade the skin, it makes it easier for electricity to pass through the skin but even then, the signal still effectively passes in a straight line through the body following the lowest resistance. ... ... Additionally, the contacts on the u ...   [retrieve this message]
          • [quote] ... the closeness of the electrodes combined with t...   david1o1   88d

[quote] ... the closeness of the electrodes combined with the small electrode size, seriously limits the range and effectiveness of that particular unit ... [/quote] ... Yes but you forgot the effects of the magnet and of the magical coil and of the magical ”orgone” attractor/spreader. (i don’t know if i must laugh about this or if i must be fascinated about this) It does not seem to kill helminths.   [End]
            • The effects of the coil, again, small size, are very local ...   parazapper   88d

The effects of the coil, again, small size, are very local and minimal. While Orgonne does have a noticeable effect in some people, mostly improved sleep state, it is not well quantified or documented. ... ... As the television ad questions, ”which is better, bigger or smaller”, the answer is usually bigger. When it comes to electrode size, in either water or on humans, every test that I have done shows that bigger electrodes are better. Also, the farther apart the better. ... ... If you were making a zapper, I do not think that you would choose the convenience of small size over the improved effect ...   [retrieve this message]
              • [quote] ... This was the choice that I had to make when I s...   david1o1   81d

[quote] ... This was the choice that I had to make when I started making zappers. I made and tested both, found that larger electrodes were better, found that farther apart was better, and found that 4 electrodes with 3 positive was the best combination. ... [/quote] ... I have already discussed with you about this, and you know that i agree with you that it is more effective to use a high enough voltage and electrodes with the largest surface of contact possible, preferably wet, preferably put on opposite parts of the body, so that the signal will spread/vibrate with a high enough intensity in mor ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 125 of 125
1  30  50  100  ...  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124   125    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanent ...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

19,798 messages, 3,753 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 158, 125 pages,  4,907,204 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on."
~ Winston Churchill

Image Galler Zapper Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.35 sec at 4/24/2014 6:41:34 AM, requested by 54.205.236.46, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=292&c=0&p=50 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25