CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6778 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Healing Crisis Forum - Herxheimer Reaction Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Articles   Rules
 120,715 page views     1,047 messages     212 topics     7 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Healing Crisis     All Forums 
Like Healing Crisis Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 7 of 7
1  2  3  4  5  6   7    

• Where to buy DIETHYLCARBAMAZINE ???   #181268   27d  C

... i’m wondering whether any of you knows where to get DiEthylCarbamazine On-Line? ... ... Despite the high prevalence in my country it is very very difficult if not impossible to get this drug here... ... ... Nowadays filariasis is fast becoming an airborne (!!!!!!!) widespread plague. ...   [End]
  • How is this crud still alive!?!? 28 days with no food, mast...   MaisondeAlbicans   32d  C

Ok as many can appreciate with candida, wow.. This is some battle.. ... ... I’ll not stress with stories of turmoils, losses, severe depression and wishes for death from the previous 5yrs of hell, I believe those wishes and state of mind are in large the causative factor of my health issues. ... ... I’ll also not list the endless list of supplements, how hard (and expensive) it was transitioning to whole natural foods, organic foods, a year of ketogenic diet, a year of vegetarian diet, the loss of ’career’ and 75 percent of all income being spend on attempting to rid this bane. ... ... Some of the symp ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey man I just wanted to post some stuff that might help yo...   tdog333   32d

Hey man I just wanted to post some stuff that might help you out. I’ve been lucky to have a lot of free time and had some VERY bad candida. I have spent over 3000 hours now reading studies about candida. ... ... First I just want to say I’m not a DR and I am providing this info to help you and your DR make decisions. ... ... Lots of people claim that the best way to get rid of candida is to starve it to death- which is absolutely false. Candida can eat EVERYTHING including your tissue if it gets desperate. The more you starve it the more aggressive it will get. Candida has a ”switch” you could say. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Haha nice. Yes and although a little daunting, i’m hoping t...   MaisondeAlbicans   32d

Haha nice. Yes and although a little daunting, i’m hoping to see the same in coming weeks and be rid of this curse! Cheers for the info brah. ... ... I think there is a good chance ridding the parasites will make a world of difference. Only recently discovered the symbiotic relationship between cadida/parasites/wekened immune system... Makes sense if critters are living in the organs the organs are gonna struggle? ... ... I feel really tired of this lark now, like many others, exhausted and static in life in large part cos of candida, cry me a river :P (although I believe there is something to the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You should read a post I made a couple weeks ago. I believe...   lovej0y   32d

You should read a post I made a couple weeks ago. I believe if could help you especially in regards to diet. A high fat, protein diet is manageable and you will find certain foods like avocados do not feed parasites at all. For more information read this: ... ...   [End]
      • I’m having troubles with proteins in particular though sadl...   MaisondeAlbicans   32d

I’m having troubles with proteins in particular though sadly. Last time I tried to reintroduce meat, it came out the other end as meat :/   [End]
      • I can however deal with avocados :) yum! Shall certainly ch...   MaisondeAlbicans   32d

I can however deal with avocados :) yum! Shall certainly check your post out cheers! Could eat a scabby horse right now haha. From 175lbs to 152lbs with 4 weeks of master cleanse/water fast!!   [End]
        • Have you tried getting protein from spirulina and/or chlore...   lovej0y   32d

Have you tried getting protein from spirulina and/or chlorella? They may be easier protein sources for you to digest. ... ... Also there are ways to make meat more digestible. ... ... For example, I’ve found chicken thighs digest easier than drumsticks. Also, turkey digests easier than chicken, and so does wild salmon. ... ... Pour extra virgin olive oil on your meats. I put 3-4 tbsp on my plate every time I eat meat. I cannot eat chicken without olive oil or I get pains, indigestion, and malabsorption. Olive oil acts as an anti-inflammatory and soothes the gut. The idea should be to eat meals that are ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Wow sounds fantastic cheers, gone are the days of worrying ...   MaisondeAlbicans   31d

Wow sounds fantastic cheers, gone are the days of worrying about excessive calories. To think there was a day I weighed 240lbs haha, todays weight in 150lbs :P bring on the ribs and olive oil. Being vegetarian for a year became a delight in all fairness but initially, dang it was the hardest thing i’ve ever done. Here’s to bringing balance back to my diet. Reading of positive results using iodine and lufenuron today has given a big boost today also as I find faith is an important factor in this healing lark. One of the keys to absorbing lufenuron is to have something with plenty of fats in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Maison give us an idea of your current daily habits to reba...   Jerome99   31d

Maison give us an idea of your current daily habits to rebalance your body? What kind of vitamins/supplements are you taking? And are you eating fermented/cultured foods on a daily basis?   [End]
      • Recently done heavy vitamin C dosing for 6 months, GSE, ben...   MaisondeAlbicans   30d

Recently done heavy vitamin C dosing for 6 months, GSE, bentonite/apple fibre, turpentine, cloves, ginger, garlic, cinnamon teas, 26 day master cleanse followed with 2 days water, I almost passed out, back to 2 days of master cleanse/orange juice, detox baths now into humaworm. Noticed thick coating during master cleanse and quicker buildup under foreskin. This cleared and tongue started to clear around day 23 (when I REALLY started hitting the GSE funny enough..) I thought, right it’s on the back foot almost gone, i’m gonna do water fast till it is gone (at this point tongue and foreskin ...   [retrieve this message]
        • forgot to mention neti pot, milk thistle, quality multivit ...   MaisondeAlbicans   30d

forgot to mention neti pot, milk thistle, quality multivit and hydrogen peroxide (there’s probably more I missed) ... ... Lufenuron on the way and hypo cellulase/cellulase/probio to take down the walls. Around 22 days of humaworm remaining, nothing that impressive has come out just yet. Colon cleanse on the way to aid elimination of parasites then onto lung/liver/kidney cleanse then onto candida cleanse. Im about to start back on solids and very much looking forward to soup later on, first real food in 30 days. I plan to stick to low carb veggies and also see how my body handles protein/fat af ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Using hypnosis to remove scars completely   thebengs   41d  C

Hi everyone!! ... ... Just found my way to curezone and I just want to say how much I love this place! They really have EVERYTHING here, such an amazing website and thank you to all that’s a part of it! ... ... Anyway, moving on. I’m trying to remove a few scars on my face by meditating and hypnotising myself and I was wondering if anyone has done the same? Would love to hear some successful stories. What was your experiences? What kind of techniques did you use? ... ... Our minds are much greater then we’ve ever been told, if we only let them be. ... ... Thank you! Much love! :) ... ... 3   [retrieve this message]
  • The more real you get the more UNREAL it gets...   UserX   47d  C

i’m on a dead end... ... i don’t even know what to do... ... i can’t stand any of this insanity ... there are just too many things that we can not possibly understand about our existence... for it is a big impossibility in itself. ... ... this most dreadful condition of mine (multiple worm infections) is so dreadful & unbelievable that i can’t even bring myself to tell you what i’m dealing with... ... ... days ago i read several articles & research materials concerning the prevalence of such parasitic infections in farm/livestock animals, pets and the dreadful characteristics of such infection. i read and re ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Few things... You not alone. Simple it’s an ugly arm race f...   Soly047   46d

Few things... You not alone. Simple it’s an ugly arm race for survival between organisms. Our ancestors were infected badly with parasites and managed to survive since the immune system had to adapt rapidly just to keep you alive (some died before the immune system fully adapted). Our immune system don’t have adaptation to get rid of them. It knows that it’s fighting a losing war. But it’s main purpose is to keep you alive so you can reproduce and die in the end. Well our immune system does try to create an ’antidote’ via TH2 response but parasites mutate to avoid it. It’s not beneficial f ...   [retrieve this message]
      • what more can i try, soly... ... the doctors aren’t helping...   UserX   46d

what more can i try, soly... ... the doctors aren’t helping a bit (in fact they are giving you a hard time) and the medicines (ivermectin, praziquantel, etc.) and herbs are very difficult to get and very expensive in my country here. ... ... for one thing if our ancestors & the animals around us were badly infected then how could they reproduce??? ... can’t you see that there is sth really, really weird w/ our existence here? it is a complete IMPOSSIBILITY. ... ... what kind of immune system do you expect can protect you when these parasites get into your lungs??? and spread via airborne...???? and how co ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Actually there is a strong theory that humans started havin...   Soly047   46d

Actually there is a strong theory that humans started having sex/reproduce to ensure survival from parasites. Go to Africa ppl are very badly infected by them yet they reproduce with no issues. Your immune system by now adapted to almost any parasite once again you might feel horrible but you will stay alive say thank you for that. What? I don’t know what I’m saying. Okay. First go and look deep into parasitology and immunology before you say anything else. Now some parasites do kill but it’s more rare. Most of them avoid it since killing the host will kill them.   [End]
      • The survival of a parasite is dependent on the survival of ...   glaxony   46d

The survival of a parasite is dependent on the survival of the host. They will keep you alive for as long as possible to feed off your energy.   [End]
    • It sounds like you are very depressed and feeling hopeless,...   glaxony   46d

It sounds like you are very depressed and feeling hopeless, feeling better and getting well requires the constitution of a warrior, did you see Gladiator? The astrologers say that we all have a designated time that we are going to die. The survival of a parasite depends on the survival of the host. This battle against the worms and all that crap infecting us, is about quality of life, not saving our lives. Here is a recipe for you~ ... ... Go to a grocery store where they sell bulk spices and buy the following items~ ... ... 1 teaspoon garlic granules, 1 teaspoon ginger powder, 1 teaspoon onion pow ...   [retrieve this message]
    • [quote] ... can you imagine what life is like in the wild, ...   david1o1   44d

[quote] ... can you imagine what life is like in the wild, for instance? and what it’s like in the old days with our ancestors? they drink water and eat stuffs without any means of access to hygiene, for example, yet how could they manage to survive and not get infected??? ... [/quote] ... You have to consider several things : ... -parasites (helminths) are not trying to kill you, they are trying to eat your food, or your blood, live in your body, lay eggs, and spread their eggs. ... -in the past, only the humans with the most resistant constitutions survived, which means that without technology and clea ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ”parasites (helminths) are not trying to kill you” ... ......   UserX   43d

”parasites (helminths) are not trying to kill you” ... ... i just don’t get it with those who are thinking as if they knew what these parasites are thinking, of what they want or do not want and as if their behavior is somehwat organized even more than ours is ... ... i’m sorry guys but what i think is that their behavior is completely unpredictable just like all living beings are... ... ... these parasites will send you into critical conditions & will kill you in so many ways... ... ... the problem is they are doing it very slowly that i think most of you do not even realize nor want to believe it... ... ... have ...   [retrieve this message]
        • [quote] ... have you ever heard of someone for instance who...   david1o1   43d

[quote] ... have you ever heard of someone for instance who are infected with worms all his life ... [/quote] ... Depending on one’s immune system and nutrients reserves and depending on the kind of parasite which is in one’s body, one human can live for a years without problems. Also the ”solvents” load that Hulda Clark has mentionned can be a big cause of an alteration of the parasites growth cycle and thus make him able to reproduce in the same body. ... ... The exact same annoying symptoms that i have today, i had them when i was a teenager... But the difference is that now i am aware that these sym ...   [retrieve this message]
          • i’m particularly speaking about helminths.... ... ... ......   UserX   42d

i’m particularly speaking about helminths.... ... ... ... just exactly like you said here ”those who think they can get rid of parasites and never get reinfected again are fooling themselves if they live a ”normal” life (not paranoid and isolated).” ... ... ... ... ... LOGICALLY speaking, how could we even be here? human beings and all the living beings around us? ... ... do you suppose that our great, great ancestors were badly infected with parasites? if they did how come we never not hear much about it in the literature? not a single word of it. and if they did, is it even possible that they did not pass thes ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Of course, we live in a day where the environment has so ma...   fconzero   42d

Of course, we live in a day where the environment has so many chemicals that traditional doctor’s use to treat us or that make their way into our waters, etc. Our immune systems are really compromised. I wish I could eat organic when necessary as fruits with a little thicker skins you do not need organic. My problem is I cannot afford organic. ... ... Thus, we pick up parasites easier as our systems are full of toxins. Adding the Pesticides and Herbicides, etc. ... ... We have to be smarter to protect ourselves and learn what we do so we can help others. Most will not listen to us but I still fe ...   [retrieve this message]
              • chemicals, pesticides & herbicides? ... ... you mean our i...   UserX   41d

chemicals, pesticides & herbicides? ... ... you mean our immune system has been compromised by these things? or that they have induced mutation to these parasites? ... ... you mean if we didn’t use these chemicals & (anti-helmintic) drugs you’d think that we will never have these most dreadful parasites like the ones we have these days? ... ... i don’t know, still it still makes no sense to me at all, fc... ... ... i also read once somewhere that organic stuffs (may) actually contain even more parasites than the non-organic ones... since they’re using manure rather than chemical stuffs. ... ... i really wonder of ...   [retrieve this message]
                • We will not last long enough for the parasites to take over...   fconzero   41d

We will not last long enough for the parasites to take over if we continue to put up with population control by the Conspiracy that everyone is saying is a farce that is being enacted and most people have been brainwashed by the governments taking care of them. ... ... The immunity problems they are creating will catch up with them too.   [End]
    • I feel deeply with you and like they have said you are not ...   onehumanexperience   41d

I feel deeply with you and like they have said you are not alone. I was too traumatized to the point of desolation then I cam to understand it in a new way, ... ... Instead of seeing them as dreadful ugly parasites, we can view them as animals or creatures like anything else trying to survive. A cockroach, leech, tick or any other creature we find disgusting is just trying to survive as it is. It didn’t ask to be such a thing, it just is. ... ... If a human was on an all organic straight from the earth diet, lets go so far to say even vegetarian, it would still have animals or parasites living insid ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I agree with the toxins. It has caused us to be so Acidic ...   fconzero   41d

I agree with the toxins. It has caused us to be so Acidic and Parasites, Candida and Bacteria love it. ... ... Much more plant life was eaten way back and there were not many parasites because of the enzymes in vegetables. However, maybe for a short time they would get in but the alkaline bodies would cause them to leave. ... ... I am trying digestive enzymes now along with Kroger’s Herbal Wormwood Combination. Nothing I have seen and I am starting to think I am fighting Candida mostly this time. Sever years ago I had Two parasite types, bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) and candida.   [End]
      • the way of the wild or the civilized wayenvironment..??   UserX   39d

these things can only give you back more questions/confusion than answers now wouldn’t they? ... ... to be precise, i mean basically there are 2 kinds of approach here of how we’re doing here: ... - the way of the animals and our ancestors in the wild out there (i.e. w/o any means of sanitation). ... - the modern lifestyle that we are now living in. ... ... ... =========== ... ”Think about wild animals who are in perfect health yet have various types of organisms worms and creatures inside of their bodies.” ... ... Yes. And our ancestors, too. Exactly what i meant this is a logical impossibility these things that w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Turpentine to help with Candida and Parasites   truthseeker68   62d  C

Looking for some support and guidance on using turpentine (100% gum spirits) to help with ailments. I have a severe systemic candida overgrowth and good reason to believe that I also am infected with parasites. I’m completely freaked out and want to get all of this **** out of my body once and for all! (I’ve been suffering from symptoms related to these two issues for over 15 years.) I bought some turpentine last night and I want to start using it but I’m really afraid of the die-off I could experience. I’m currently using ”Candida Cleanser” which is amazing and definitely working due to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Irregular and fast heartbeats, sometimes accompanied by fai...   xxangel05xx   75d  C

Hello everyone! I really need your help figuring this one out. ... I am 21 years old, vegan and have low blood pressure normally, but I would say I am pretty healthy. ... ... Let me start out with I’ve had irregular heartbeats for a few years now, but they are not painful (only Very uncomfortable!) and only come maybe once a month, so I didn’t think much of it. I have noticed that these past few months I’ve gotten them a week before my painful periods (hormones?) ... Recently I decided I ought to get it looked over. ... ... Jan 16 I was sitting at my computer, while my stomach made some noises and movemen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have the exact thing thing happening. Mine is being caus...   R Educational AngelofEventide   74d

I have the exact thing thing happening. Mine is being caused by reflux. You don’t have to have burning in your throat to have reflux. Also, my reflux is from low stomach acid, not too much of it. The reflux rears up into the esophagus and irritates that vague nerve. It’s actually the vagus nerve causing the racing/irregular heart, anxiety, feeling like you’re going to pass out stuff. A hiatal hernia in your upper stomach will also cause the vagus nerve to do this. I am now trying to find a way to treat this as as naturally as possible. I already take Betaine HCL for the low stomach ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wow! How did you figure this out? The answer I’m guessing m...   xxangel05xx   72d

Wow! How did you figure this out? The answer I’m guessing must be a diet change, or to watch what we eat and see if any mixing of foods causes the acid reflux. The only problem is that I seem to get the irregular heartbeat about a week befofe my period, but so far that has been what I have recorded from the last 3 months. But this is different, it’s tachycardia, which I never had before. ... ... Did you have the exact same symptoms? Even burping? ... ... Thank you SO MUCH for responding!!   [End]
      • Oh and I am a college student so a bit of stress is totally...   xxangel05xx   72d

Oh and I am a college student so a bit of stress is totally normal but this has been an easier semester for me so far..no tramas lately, except a big family fight around Christmas..not sure if that would be effecting me now since it’s over and done with.   [End]
    • Hi XX, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your...   shotsee   72d

Hi XX, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), you may care to consider the information previously posted here:   [End]
    • First have you lost any height if so there is your problem ...   d0ug   64d

First have you lost any height if so there is your problem as people lose height the compress the disc in the spine and trap the nerves that sent the signal from the brain to the heart via the spine. I would recommend gelatine but as a vegetarian I don’t know where you will get cartilage to rebuild the discs   [End]
    • Hi there, I am in a very similar position except I began wi...   chrissyntax   62d

Hi there, I am in a very similar position except I began with pains in the upper chest which my doctor thought was reflux and prescribed me with omeprazol this went on for three months until the pain got so bad I couldnt work. Then they gave me domperidone and laxido to help the food through my system. I then saw another doctor who is a gastro specialist who said he did not think it was gastro related because I was still getting chest/back pains so he took me off all the meds and put me on beta blockers which also did not help, and I had been taking them a month. The pain in my back is so ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My Own Article about SUICIDE and HOW to Stop.. On Time..   1234567   89d  C

Hello Forum... ... ... Ok, being an Admin on one of the FaceBook pages.. some time back I posted my own article about SUICIDE. One guy contacted that FB page in order to find Help from Doctors to die quick... He tried to make it happen by drinking couple of Hundreds Sleeping pills but Doctors Saved him and he turned to that page. I am Extremely HAPPY that I saw that post of his even Not being an admin of that page by then. So I answred him and tried to talk Sense to him.. ... ... So here is a copy of that article. :) ... ......................................... ... ... SUICIDE… ... ... What comes on your mind w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Chronic Migraine Pain Relief Personal Experience   Healthyforlife   3mo  C

Migraines headaches, millions of people suffer from them and in some cases is extreme head pain. Be sure to read to the end to learn about natural ways to eliminate your migraines and bring you back to health. ... ... I know how it feels to have a migraine of the worst kind because I have experienced this type of migraine head pain. I am talking about the kind of migraine that wakes you up from sleep at 4 AM in the morning type of head pain. But first let me tell you when it all began. When I was a young teen at about the age of 14 is when I first began to experience migraine head aches. The he ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you tried Magnesium ? It is essential but deficient in...   rjvoisine   57d

Have you tried Magnesium ? It is essential but deficient in the average diet, unless you consume lots of green vegetables, whole grains and seeds, root vegetables & fish. An Epsom salt bath will help as will Magnesium supplements. ... Low magnesium can lead to : Inability to sleep or insomnia, Irritability, Sensitivity to noise, Mental disturbances, Anxiety, depression, restlessness, Muscle soreness or spasms like Charlie Horse, muscle weakness or quick tiredness, Infertility or PMS, High levels of stress , Headaches & Migraines, Heart “flutters” or palpitations , Arrythmia, High Blood Pr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • GIVING UP SMOKING.. and not only. TRY it !! :)   R Educational 1234567   4mo  C

GIVING Up SMOKING.. and not only.. ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... ... The Idea of ANY Achievement, be it Giving Up Smoking or Accomplishing something in your Life in a long/ short run, starts with a Mind SET that.. it is ACHEVABLE (!). ... ... You Need to be MENTALLY READY to Make it All Happen in the ways You want and BELIEVE in Yourself (!). ... ... While giving up a bad habit - be it smoking, alcohol, drugs, or unhealthy sweets (as it was in my case) - people Go Through so called ‘Withdrawal’ when you Really feel CRAP and become very Moody BUT.. GOOD news is – it is N ...   [retrieve this message]
  • blood from ears   sunnydd   4mo  C

About a month ago, had blood soaking qtips from left ear. Today, right ear is bleeding. having brown, white, some blood from nose, twitches in neck nodules, in eyes. feels like when I drink stuff it goes into sinuses? Help. cannot go to doc and afraid my brain is hemmoraging.   [End]
  • I know it's parasites. Someone help me.   sunnydd   4mo  C

Is anyone available to pm me about parasites, my symptoms are worsening blood tests show elevated eosinophils and basophils. Crackling all over, congestion, discharge from eyes that has gotten awful. feels like someone is pinching my nose. Base of skull made crackling noise and then huge spot of head got fuzzy,throbbing and tingly for about 5 hours. Black things out of nose. pain from rectum to vagina thru groin, muscle twitches and thumps head to toe that are worse when laying down. Even eyes, nose and chin twitch. Cannot get into infectious disease doc for a while. Slowly dying. Crawling ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you thought or looked into Humaworm? Humaworm.com? The...   BrandyS   4mo

Have you thought or looked into Humaworm? Humaworm.com? They are very helpful in removing parasites. I am new to parasite removal so I don’t have much else to say. Best of luck!!   [End]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   scabdraggr   4mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • Since you are at a crisis time....I would click the link Sc...   Deesmiles   4mo

Since you are at a crisis time....I would click the link Scabdraggr provided. There are lots of cleansing steps you could try when you get things more under control. The protocol Scabdraggr provided works on a broad spectrum of parasites and unknown organisms. After endless parasite drugs, herbals and protocols...the Fenbenzadole Scab mentions on his site...was the only thing that calmed the storm (for so many sufferers). You may feel sick from parasite dye-off....BUT you need to lighten the burden. Make sure your bowels are clean first so you can move this stuff out continuously to suppor ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Another note: ... ... I had many fibroids/cysts that are n...   Deesmiles   4mo

Another note: ... ... I had many fibroids/cysts that are no longer... ... ... If you do decide to try Scab’s protocol..Or whatever you decide, make sure you take pictures of whatever exits, not a fun process at all but you can post to Curezone for help identifying if need be. It also wouldn’t hurt to add a drop or 2 of Lugols Iodine to your daily routine (you can research higher dosage) when you feel more stable...I think this deficiency is universal.   [End]
    • Papaya seeds, epazote, turmeric, ginger and other herbals, ...   beatty57   4mo

Papaya seeds, epazote, turmeric, ginger and other herbals, cloves make a toxic environment for parasites, also vitamins and minerals. Parasites, fungus, yeasts, and bad bacteria all love sugar. Refined sugars and sugar substitutes are all toxic. ... ... Massive doses of vitamin C was used by Dr Klenner many years ago in emergencies ... to destroy many organisms..Two to three grams vitamin C every waking hour till things cleared up . Non toxic. I took 35 grams recently in 16 hours to end the pain and inflammation, DE is also a parasite fighter among other things. ... Weather you have parasit ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Where are people saying vitamin c cured their parasite infe...   Xelaetaks   4mo

Where are people saying vitamin c cured their parasite infections? ... ... I agree vitamin c is great but as a cure for on going parasite infections I don’t know about that. Taking medication that targets them is a way they can be beat though it seems that proper diagnosis can help figure out the best protocol to go after, or at least some can be tried based on a persons symptoms anyway.   [End]
      • DE cannot reach further than the gut, what about the brain,...   scabdraggr   4mo

DE cannot reach further than the gut, what about the brain, kidneys, thyroid, gall bladder and reproductive organs, they all are full of this mess. IT’s FENBENDAZOLE THAT WORKS E cannot reach further than the gut, what about the brain, kidneys, thyroid, gall bladder and reproductive organs, they all are full of this mess. IT’s FENBENDAZOLE THAT WORKS cheap, easy to find, no harm and one can regain their life, after that happens other steps can be taken. Enemas, blood cleansing, Essential oil therapy, first don’t die a horrible death, get the massive mess out of your gut and organs. Fenben ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, I agree with you 100%. The u...   Julie5510   4mo

Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, I agree with you 100%. The uses are endless,I take it. I’ve had dogs for 20+ years I give it to my dogs with just a little peanut butter and they have NEVER had a flea. And I’m sure it’s working inside them.. I also apply it in my garden after the plants flower. I don’t have diseased plants nor do I have problems with insects.   [End]
    • I, too, believe that a parasite has inflicted not only myse...   shayyadoo   4mo

I, too, believe that a parasite has inflicted not only myself, but my entire family including my spouse, 16 yr old son, 7 yr old son and 5 yr old daughter. Whatever this is has absolutely consumed me! I have been to 3 mds at my health ctr, kids have seen 3 mds at their peds office, and jusy earlier this week I brought us all up to the er. The er doc checked us all out, seemed to b confused and concerned, she sent us to outpatient derm office in diff floor of the hospital. I believe the male md that saw us poss agreed to an extent of my claim of a parasitic infestation or he could have just ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Weather you have parasites or not, Human/Animal grade diato...   beatty57   4mo

Weather you have parasites or not, Human/Animal grade diatomaceous earth will kill parasites in the gut and much more, do the research! Eighty to 89% silica and lesser amounts other minerals. Silica is the skeletal remains of fresh water hard-shelled algae. ... ... All natural mineral, not toxic. I have used it 6 months now and love what it has done for me. Many call it a miracle for what its done for them. Helps Celiac disease, colon and fibromyalgia, ‘pain’, arthritic, ’Parasites’, colon, eczema, blood pressure, cholesterol, candida, age spots, adrenal, stomach, ’energy’, heart, diarrhea, dr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I do not know how to PM but I can help going through same t...   AutumnBreeze   4mo

I do not know how to PM but I can help going through same thing.   [End]
    • I do not know how to PM but I can help going through same t...   AutumnBreeze   4mo

I do not know how to PM but I can help going through same thing. I contact scabdraggr on here the link at steve’s images in this thread and am listening to him and its working.   [End]
      • We did a round of Humaworm, and got very good results, and ...   BrandyS   4mo

We did a round of Humaworm, and got very good results, and are now taking DE until we can take Humaworm again. You do feel die off symptoms when on DE, but I have seen TONS of worms in my poo and I seem to have more energy then usual. I know i have worms in my head, however the Humaworm really helped get some of them out (I blew some out of my nose, and continue to blow them out every now and then and the pressure in my head is less) and am hoping to get the rest out with our next round. You can contact them and ask questions, I know finances are limited but for a whole month that included ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The black sheep big brother   R Help Me! cricri15   5mo  C

Hello there, ... The following is basically my life, you might feel that it is a bit long but it is one of the few times I have opened up to tell my story. If you feel you are interested in helping out another human being please read it, at the end I ask for your help because I need to learn how to forgive. ... ... Every man holds countless demons in their heart. Some hold hate against people different than them, others fight against addictions and other such as me, is swarmed daily with resentment against the people who raised me. ... My story is that of many of the Y Generation, a child that lived ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Having read your post, here is what I have to say: ... ......   BlueRose   4mo

Having read your post, here is what I have to say: ... ... First of all, it is understandable that you feel bitter. I, too, grew up in a home where I wasn’t always treated well. So I know what it is like to feel anger and bitterness about the situation. ... ... That said, you need to find a way to move on. You will never forget what happened to you but you do need to deal with it. Going through life constantly feeling bitter and angry will eat away at you. ... ... Here is what I suggest you do --- You need to go back to Canada. Actually, it surprises me at how many times you returned to Mexico. Fo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am sorry that you are in the situation that you are and t...   SoulfulSurvivor   4mo

I am sorry that you are in the situation that you are and that your childhood was ruined by what appears to be your mother’s codependency and choice of a ”bad” partner. ... ... BlueRose made a sound suggestion that you relocate yourself to a place away from this ”family.” The first reason to do this is to remove yourself from the influence of the what created the traumas - the abusive step-father. The next reason to do this is to ”Find Yourself,” on your own. Who you are and whom you are intended to be is determined by you, alone, and not a series of abuses. ... ... How to forgive? Well, my pe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I stumbled upon your entry, SoulSurvior, ”What I’ve Learne...   msavoy07   4mo

I stumbled upon your entry, SoulSurvior, ”What I’ve Learned...” and now reading everything you have posted. ... ... Now there are TWO people in my life that somewhat understand - You and my daughter - what living with a personality disordered spouse can do to someone that suffered greatly as a child being brought up in a very unhappy and violent home. ... ... I no longer speak to four of my five sibs. No contact for years with two of them. ... ... I no longer have contact with my son and his family since his wedding nine years ago. ... ... I filed for divorce from an Undiagnosed Narcissistic man after 29 ye ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Msavoy07, I appreciate your words of support and kindness a...   SoulfulSurvivor   4mo

Msavoy07, I appreciate your words of support and kindness and you, too, will emerge, survive, and heal. You’ve done the hardest thing, and that was to ”accept” the situation(s) for what it was: TOXIC. ... ... Whether it’s a disordered sociopath or just someone who thrives upon the misery of others, toxic people drain us of our identity, our qualities, and our healthy ”Self-isms.” ... ... ”No Contact” is the most challenging choice after ”acceptance.” Do we want to know what the disordered are doing? Sure, we do - we’re human beings. Do we want to tell them all about themselves and what their ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Those of you with AF and candida - what treatment/diet cure...   DMgirl   5mo  C

Reason I ask is because less than 2 weeks ago I started anti-candida low carb/low sugar diet, along with a very high probiotic pill. This really messed me up. Thyroid crashed and massive die-off symptoms. I have honestly never felt so bad and had to take several days off of work. ... ... I have been on the iodine protocol since August and detoxing from that has been awful as well. I am wide awake and have heart palpatations every morning around 5:00 a.m. So much for sleeping in. High anxiety various times throughout the day, too. What has helped me some is pantethine. ... ... As far as diet - ...   [retrieve this message]
    • In terms of leaky gut, aloe vera and L-glutamine helped me ...   SeattleK   5mo

In terms of leaky gut, aloe vera and L-glutamine helped me significantly. ... ... In terms of candida, I am seeing significant improvement on a low fat high carb/fruit diet. I know this is really unintuitive, but a fair number of people myself included have improved on it. In short the theory is that fat kind of gums up the works and rots in your stomach allowed for candida and other pathogens to flourish. I have no idea if it would help you, but the candida diet didn’t work for me so I finally figured I had nothing to lose. ... ... Years ago I found out I had copper toxicity, and detoxing the coppe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you so much for sharing what is working for you, Seat...   DMgirl   5mo

Thank you so much for sharing what is working for you, Seattle. I heard that L-glutamine is not good for candida, as in it can make the problem worse? A lot of conflicting info on the Internet... ... ... So, are you mainly getting your carbs from just fruit, or are you incorporating other high carb foods such as rice and grains, potatoes, etc? ... ... I was actually on 80/10/10 a couple of months over the summer. I enjoyed being on that diet, however I experienced hyponatremia, which was a very scary experience for me. I followed Freelea the banana girl and Durianrider. They advise to avoid salt, ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks! ... ... Glutamine never created a noticeable probl...   SeattleK   5mo

Thanks! ... ... Glutamine never created a noticeable problem for me candida wise, or if it did the benefits outweighed any negative effects. ... ... Oh no! I am sorry to hear your experience with the 80/10/10 - I suspect if I had tried to go on that diet when I was in worse shape it would have had a similar impact on me. I am only about 2 months into a very slow transition away from a ton of meat and fats to a fruit/carb based approach. ... ... My diet now probably looks like 50/25/25 - but that is a huge change from my old diet that looked more like 20/40/40. A common problem is getting enough calorie ...   [retrieve this message]
          • My son has candida abd thyroid problems. I give him a good...   Tansybelle   5mo

My son has candida abd thyroid problems. I give him a good multi vitamin from Biocare designed for the intolerant. I give give Biocare cellguard forte to boost the immune system. I give him Calcium phosphate EPA from Biocare. I give him Goldem emu oil for his omegas. I give him higher nature vitamin d in sunflower oil. I feed him avocados every day because they are well tolerated and very healthy. I give him insoluable fibre powder. I give him a tiny amount of rice bran oil because it is full of vitamin e and gamma oryzanol which is anti inflammatory and heals leaky gut and has no ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Thanks, Tansybelle. Wow, that was a lot of supplements I h...   DMgirl   5mo

Thanks, Tansybelle. Wow, that was a lot of supplements I hadn’t heard of! I hope your son gets better. ... I have been eating an avocado a day...good for nourishment and lots of vitamins/fiber. I have also been eating almonds a couple of days a week. I had to stop eating my Quest protein bars because the milk/whey started bugging me. ... I do love Swanson Vitamins. I bought their Ginger/Tumeric combo capsules and have been taking 1 a day. ... ... Thanks so much!   [End]
              • Organic India has a product named Turmeric formula. It is o...   blessyahuveh   5mo

Organic India has a product named Turmeric formula. It is organic certified Turmeric and Ginger. It helps detoxify, kills candida and other bacteria. It’s really good. It soothes my entire body :-) You should check it out. Oh by the way, you can get some Oregon Grape . It was LETHAL, killed Candida and the candida died immediately. Coconut oil and olive leaf extract cured me also. There;s always light at the end of the tunnel. Cut off all pork, milk,dairy, bread,pasta, seafood, white rice and vegetable oils and you should recover rather quickly.   [End]
            • Golden emu oil is good but Golden eagle oil is a little bit...   #161033   5mo

Golden emu oil is good but Golden eagle oil is a little bit better.   [End]
          • I think I will start back on the glutamine powder. I’m alr...   DMgirl   5mo

I think I will start back on the glutamine powder. I’m already taking the Colostrum and have noticed some slight improvements in a short amount of time. I am taking magnesium, zinc, ascorbic acid (C), vit. D, Boron, a multi-B vitamin, as well as some others. ... ... The problem I have with any type of diet is that once you go back to any other way of eating, some symptoms can come back :-( It’s why I hate diets. But if that’s working for you, that’s awesome. Sounds like you are doing it in a transition, so that’s even better. ... ... I have a question about Molybdenum. Seems like I need to ta ...   [retrieve this message]
        • So glad you posted this! ... ... I have been on 80-10-10 f...   vegan catlady   3mo

So glad you posted this! ... ... I have been on 80-10-10 for 8 months and then I got candida symptoms. ... I cant eat any fruit at all without a painful,drunk ”hangover” that is so bad that I want the hospital. It effects me mentally. ... ... I have been low-carb for 3 days and I want to shoot myself. ... HATE IT. Im tired, nauseous, cant think,clumsy. ... ... Want so badly to go back to 8-1-1 but im scared to death. ... ... Any advice? ... ... For example, my last horrible candida attack that had me feeling suicidal was after 1 large banana. NO LIE. ... ...   [End]
        • Image Embedded ... ... ... So glad you posted this! ... ... I have bee...   vegan catlady   3mo

... ... ... So glad you posted this! ... ... I have been on 80-10-10 for 8 months and then I got candida symptoms. ... I cant eat any fruit at all without a painful,drunk ”hangover” that is so bad that I want the hospital. It effects me mentally. ... ... I have been low-carb for 3 days and I want to shoot myself. ... HATE IT. Im tired, nauseous, cant think,clumsy. ... ... Want so badly to go back to 8-1-1 but im scared to death. ... ... Any advice? ... ... For example, my last horrible candida attack that had me feeling suicidal was after 1 large banana. NO LIE. ...   [End]
      • Adapting my eating habits to keep my stomach Happy.  Fruits...   beatty57   5mo

Adapting my eating habits to keep my stomach Happy.  Fruits in the morning, fruits, like vegetables go through the stomach to the small intestines for digestion. These are the energy nutrients. Proteins are cell building, they also stay in the stomach up to six hours to digest.     Mixing, vegetables,  meats, fats and deserts stay in the stomach, fermenting, rotting causing  gas and poor digestion.  There is a book I stumbled upon that described this diet in detail. ... I do not know what roll fats play in this regimen, but I try to stay with natural oils and fats  for they are easy for the b ...   [retrieve this message]
      • YES!!! The total opposite of what all these candida kooks ...   astrolove22   4mo

YES!!! The total opposite of what all these candida kooks on the internet recommend... Zero carb/sugar really messed me up too. It’s pretty stupid if you think about it. The body NEEDS sugar - GLUCOSE - as fuel to function! Everyone points the finger at sugar, yet it is FAT, specifically bad fat that causes diabetes. It was a way of disabling glucose from getting into the cells. ... ... Cut the fat... and olive/coconut/fish oils, etc. are considered good fats, so they are great for you in moderation. ... ... GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!   [End]
    • Most people (if not all) with candida overgrowth have a cer...   oneflyride   5mo

Most people (if not all) with candida overgrowth have a certain level of adrenal fatigue and most people with adrenal fatigue have candida overgrowth . They go hand in hand. The fact that you were on birth control for 9 years lpill made both of your problems much worse. This also indicates that copper toxicity is at the root of both your problems. Read up on that. I would avoid strong antifungals or extreme treatments since they will make you feel bad and will likely not solve your problems. ... ... Anyway, building your adrenals should be your main focus for both of them, although it may take ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you, oneflyride. I believe I may be copper toxic. I...   DMgirl   5mo

Thank you, oneflyride. I believe I may be copper toxic. I am not estrogen dominant...in fact I tested very low in estrogen for my age. ... ... I am avoiding antifungals and any extreme treatments...the only thing I will be trying is Gutpro probiotic powder soon, I think, in small doses at first. The only thing I’m currently taking to help with the stress is Pantethine. I’m not up to speed with different adrenal supplements yet. ... ... I have been eating a lot of vegetables...especially cooked, and have been for months. One thing I just read is that avocadoes are high in copper! I love avocad ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I would completely stop eating avocado if I were you. Infac...   oneflyride   5mo

I would completely stop eating avocado if I were you. Infact, your cravings for it might be due to its copper content. ... ... Watch out with that pantethine supplement. It depletes iron. I was copper toxic [copper is needed for iron metabolism] and I took pantethine , only 3 capsules in one day . It made my mild anemia much worse . Be very careful and watch out for anemia symptoms.   [End]
          • Wow, had no idea that pantethine did that. I will taper dow...   DMgirl   5mo

Wow, had no idea that pantethine did that. I will taper down to 1 per day and then stop. What did you do to detox copper? High dose vit C?   [End]
            • No, I followed a complete nutritional balancing program . S...   oneflyride   5mo

No, I followed a complete nutritional balancing program . Some of the detox symptoms were hard, but the outcome was worth it. ... ... The 2 most important things when dealing with copper toxicity is diet and rest . Avoid sugar in all its simple forms, plenty of vegetables and animal protein daily, limit grains and nuts/seeds ..coffee enemas will help greatly with liver detox , learn to avoid stress at all costs and rest a lot more if possible.   [End]
    • HERX rx which is almost inevitable when dealing with candid...   FJAJAmom5   5mo

HERX rx which is almost inevitable when dealing with candida. What has worked for me was using chamomile tea (bag) as a tampon. I have used herbal tampons in the past to clear up my reproductive organs(blocked fallopian tubes after tubal reversal) which was 100 percent successful as i got pregnant after only 3 weeks (after 7 years of otherwise unsuccessful medical infertility tx.) Which is what gave me the idea as the pretreatment with those herbal tampons was a chamomile douche to loosen up and relax the tissues before treatment with the harder core herbs. The chamomile tea actually d ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I am very lost with how to proceed   #178499   5mo  C

I ATTEMPTED TO ATTACH MY TEST RESULTS, BUT COULDN’T SEE HOW ... ... A couple of years ago I started having major fatigue. I also suffer from anxiety. I saw a bunch of doctors who told me it was a side effect of the anti depressants. When I got off of them I was told that it was a byproduct of anxiety or that I was a hypochondriac. I don’t have much faith in doctors any longer. ... ... Desperate for answers, I decided to get a cardio ion panel ( http://www.metametrix.com/test-menu/profiles/integrated-profiles/cardio-ion ... ) test done and contact Dr Sherry Rogers for a phone consult. The test was $80 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • - The next doctor that I saw said no to the testosterone – ...   parazapper   5mo

- The next doctor that I saw said no to the testosterone – since my free is fine. ... ... Many many doctors do not understand things such as nutrition, vitamins, minerals, supplements, and hormones. ... ... They look at the level that you have and compare it to what they normally see for a the average person of the same approximate age. That is a failed concept. ... ... What you want for any measured physiological reading is OPTIMUM! You do not want normal vitamin D3, because 90 percent of all people are deficient in D3. You want Optimum. ... ... The same is true for K2 especially, as well as for other vitami ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Testosterone   parazapper   5mo

Timely article? ... ... http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2013/11/22/testosterone-therapy.aspx ...   [End]
      • Re: I am very lost with how to proceed   TiredGuy   5mo

Thanks for the reply. I am 35 years old ... ... I don’t know if there is a way to post my records/results or if I can send an attachment with a pdf. ... ... Here are some of my results ... ... I looked at some old tests. One was done when the Urologist was evaluating my Variococele. In 2009 my Testosterone was 377 ng/dL. My Free Testosterone was 11.1 pg/ML ... ... In April of this year I had the Cardio Ion panel test done. It was done fasting. Here are some of the results: ... ... Lipoprotein Factors ... Total Cholesterol 205 mg/dL ... HDL Cholesterol 57 mg/dL ... LDL Cholesterol (Direct) 138 mg/dL ... Triglycerides 87 mg/dL ...   [retrieve this message]
        • - Is there any detriment to taking it? ... ... Not normall...   parazapper   5mo

- Is there any detriment to taking it? ... ... Not normally since it is a hormone that the body is supposed to be producing. However, in vitro studies indicate that it increases the growth rate of some cancers such as some breast cancers, ovarian, uterine, prostate, and testicular cancer ( but so does testosterone ). For this reason, you might not want to take DHEA if you have one of these cancers. ... ... However, DHEA is also an immune booster and most people with cancer tend to have lower DHEA, it might actually be an advantage to take DHEA to fight cancer. I do not find any studies done on this, ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thank you again. My Triglycerides were 176 when tested in O...   TiredGuy   4mo

Thank you again. My Triglycerides were 176 when tested in October not fasting. The Dr (http://drcalapai.net/) didn’t want to do testing fasting because it wasn’t as accurate. You fast, test, then eat and the number is completely different. That was his rationale ... ... When I fasted in April and had a Cardio Ion Panel done were the following: ... Total Cholesterol 205 mg/dL ... HDL 57 mg/dL ... LDL 138 mg/dL ... ... Is cholesterol the only thing that you generally need to fast for? ... ... As far as the DHEA. My DHEA Sulfate was 369 ug/dl in October (again, not fasting - relevant?). Should I still supplement? Wh ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I am not a doctor so most of numbers mean nothing to me, ex...   beatty57   5mo

I am not a doctor so most of numbers mean nothing to me, except vitamin C is very low, the ’adrenal gland’ and eyes use and need a constant supply of ’vitamin C’. ’Research’ DHEA has side effects, vitamins do not. You seem to have a toxic metal problem which is also taken care of by vitamins. ... At your age, four to six grams a day of vit, C, one each, multi vitamin, multi B vit,and one multi mineral. From one to six weeks should show a big improvement as long as you don’t use refined sugars, oils soft drinks, junk food, all toxic and weaken the immune system. The vitamins will cost less ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Wolfe Cesium Protocol   numberonepal   5mo  C

Hi All, ... ... I started my father (66) on the Wolfe Clinic Cesium Protocol a week ago. We’re in the three day rest period at the moment. However, the protocol does not seems to be working all that well. I believe the problem lies in the fact that everything that goes in comes out a diarrhea. We are administering via a feeding tube, but nothing seems to stick. ... ... I’m well aware of healing crisis’, but I wonder if the rounds of chemo, radiation, and surgery have messed up his stomach lining so much that nothing can be absorbed. His stomach protrudes and he’s bloated after every feeding of Wolfe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorry to hear about the problems. ... ... You should under...   parazapper   5mo

Sorry to hear about the problems. ... ... You should understand that chemo does destroy much of the bodies ability to function. This is the sad aspect of natural and alternative therapies. While natural and alternative can save lives, it is rarely able to undo the ravages of chemo and radiation. ... ... DMSO can help with the absorption of Cesium chloride. You should note that it has taken a while for your father to get to the point that he is at now, do not expect things to show an immediate turn around. It will take a lot of Cesium before it reaches the concentration that is needed. ... ... ... Things th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Diarrhea essentially means that digestion is at a very low ...   chrisb1   5mo

Diarrhea essentially means that digestion is at a very low ebb and this will affect the absorption of nutrients or anything else. There is also the very risk of dehydration as a result. ... The Cesium protocol is usually for Stage IV cancer patients or those with fast growing cancers or tumors, so the low oxygen (anaerobic cells---Warburg) would probably be better resolved by the Budwig protocol which is far less taxing on digestion, and ensures that oxygen is making its way to the cells more easily and efficiently.   [End]
  • Swollen lymph nodes part of dexto reaction/herxheimer react...   PointFighter   5mo  C

Hello everybody :) ... ... I started about 2 weeks ago what I think could be called detoxing and cleansing my body. ... I suspect I have been infected with HIV. I tested negative after a 21 days duo hiv test (measures antibodies + antigen p24) ... But a 21 days test is too early and not conclusive, hence I decided to take matters into my own hands until I testing again. ... ... PHASE 1: ... I stopped eating dairy products as well as meat, allowing myself cod fish liver, fish, and a slice of turkey now and then I must admit. ... ... I drank every morning a glass of cold pressed organic olive oil + half of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Point, ... ... I am sorry to hear of your health proble...   shotsee   5mo

Hi Point, ... ... I am sorry to hear of your health problem(s). ... ... I am unqualified to answer your specific questions, but offer the below [in case you are unfamiliar with it]: ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), I encourage you to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, Point! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
      • Hello David :) ... ... Thank you very much for your answer...   PointFighter   5mo

Hello David :) ... ... Thank you very much for your answer ! ... I will make sure I check your other post and read carefully the article on vitamins by Dr. Robert Cathcart. ... ... I am already supplementing myself with vitamin C as I know it is virucidal. ... ... Best of health to you too :) ... ... Sincerely, ... ... Point ... ...   [End]
        • Hi Point, ... ... You are most welcome! ... ... When you ...   shotsee   5mo

Hi Point, ... ... You are most welcome! ... ... When you review Dr. Cathcart’s paper, be sure you get this point: Dosage is THE key! As an example, if a doctor prescribed a dose of antibiotic to a patient, it would come with both an amount and frequency of dosage. Hypothetically, if that patient decided to cut that prescribed antibiotic dosage in half and/or ingest it at one-half the prescribed frequency, and then did not get the results expected, could we really/honestly say that they tried the antibiotic out and it did not work? And so it is with ascorbate. Dr. Cathcart has written that he did NOT ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hello David :) ... ... I got tested several times for HIV...   PointFighter   3mo

Hello David :) ... ... I got tested several times for HIV and I was not infected. ... This is not an hepatitis or syphilis either so I very am glad. ... However I know I contracted a STD. ... I know it is herpes type 1 or gladiatorum herpes. ... ... It could have happen because I started Mixed Martial Arts earlier this year, which involved a lot wrestling on dirty mats that are never cleaned. I also used equipments that the club lend to its members, such as gloves and shin guards. ... Also my first outbreak happened on my chest and back and ”preferably” keeps on coming out on these body parts. ... ... I could also ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Electrical healing and elimination of microbes   parazapper   6mo  C

Just a few articles of interest. ... ... http://www.usc.edu/CSSF/Current/Projects/J1609.pdf ... http://www.aanos.org/documents/Eff%20of%20Elect%20Stim%20on%20Bact%20Grwth.pdf ... http://www.rehab.research.va.gov/jour/04/41/2/merriman.html ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC529182/ ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC154785/ ... http://pacificjunction.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Inactivation-of-Bacteria-in-Seawater-by-Low-Amperage-Electric-Current-Appl.-Environ.-Microbiol.-2003-Park-2405-8.pdf ... http://medical-electric-battery.com/ ... ... ... http://zapperdave.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-e ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Worse months after flushes! Bad side effects! Help!   Jerry Stalefish   6mo  C

I am into my 12th Liver Flush. I have been suffering from Myofascial Pain Syndrome and Fibromyalgia symptoms (not officially diagnosed) for years. I flush once month, stay active and eat healthy. During my third cleanse I felt 80% relief of my chroic pain and stiffness, along with mental clarity for a few days (best 3 days of my life). My fourth flush I felt 50% relief of my pain and stiffness. Around my 5th and 6th flushes I started developing allergies and nausea months after flushing. Around my 7th they went away instantly after flushing, but I started developing worsening widespread c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My experience of Fibromyalgia is that it is the most infuri...   Telman   6mo

My experience of Fibromyalgia is that it is the most infuriating condition because it has a personal profile and all the advice is very general. Like many medical names it covers a host of illnesses and causes. It takes time to work out what will help you feel better and then how quickly and intensely to attempt any cure. Your nutrition is probably low but not outside accepted limits. Consequently, when you liver-flush it takes considerably longer to recover. ... ... ... ... Fibromyalgia type conditions can be categorised as having 5 dimensions, ... ... Cerebral. - Often diagnosed as Chronic Fatique Sy ...   [retrieve this message]
      • IMO and from my own experience of going through a whole bod...   pioneer1   6mo

IMO and from my own experience of going through a whole body cleanse coming back from cancer for the last 6 years, there really ISN’T any sense in naming symptoms you go through while going through it. It’s another sub-medical natural healing classification of des-ease which will disappear and become meaningless when your whole body is cleaned out. Sorry to have to disagree with you and put all those symptoms on the back burner, but that WAS my experience. A whole body cleanse will eradicate all the symptoms over time. You WILL experience most everything, but replace your bad feelings ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I hope you’re on a parasite killer and are staying on it al...   pioneer1   6mo

I hope you’re on a parasite killer and are staying on it all the time, OR you are going to be sick with doing the flushes. ... Liver flushes are opening up one channel of elimination. Can’t see how you could get fibromyalgia from it. It’s usually that there are toxins released from the liver and you’re going to feel kinda rotten until your body is completely cleaned out. Brain fog, biting sensations from the bugs which is nothing more than them leaving their point of attachment in the body. Cleaning out the body entails doing a colon cleanse AND liver flush, then the lymphatic system dum ...   [retrieve this message]
    • From what I read you need to rotate between liver flush and...   taroki   5mo

From what I read you need to rotate between liver flush and kidney/colon flushing .... especially after a very effective liver flush. This is because the bulk of the stones might be trapped in kidney or other areas of the body. So you got to make sure your elimination pathways are cleaned out.   [End]
  • What is the cause of and how to cure rectal prolapse Please...   looking123456789   6mo  C

Hello, ... ... I have suffered from mild rectal prolapse (where part of the intestine comes out of your rectum) for several years. Initially it was most likely due to constipation. However in the last 2 years I have been doing what I believe are the most important things I could do for my overall health, namely; become a vegan, do monthly gallstone liver flushes, do kidney cleanses, take mineral/vitamin supplements (not the crap quality kind), and more recently, use detoxing products such as zeolite and MMS to get all the toxins/heavy metals/bad bacteria out of my body. ... ... So here is the proble ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Prolapse is not normal in the rectum. From my experience o...   pioneer1   6mo

Prolapse is not normal in the rectum. From my experience of having the vagal nerve affected so much after 6 years of body cleaning, I’d say it’s the result of lots of colon junk stuck to the walls of the colon and parts of it working better than other parts. Herniations in the colon, and the result of constipation can mean parts of the colon working where it’s pencil thin and other parts like mega colon. Working to clean out and heal the colon is a big, long job, but nowhere do I see where the medical has any answers. I recommend using Richard Schulze’s colon cleanse. May and probably w ...   [retrieve this message]
      • hi pioneer, thankyou for your reply. i realize now I actual...   looking123456789   6mo

hi pioneer, thankyou for your reply. i realize now I actually most likely have stage 3 internal hemorrhoids, which are now prolapsing, so I am going to write a new post based on this. but in regards to your answer, if it is internal hemorrhoids, it has everything to do with colon health... damn i thought it was already healthy   [End]
    • There is direct solution in Su-jok acupuncture, the scheme ...   explorer2009   4mo

There is direct solution in Su-jok acupuncture, the scheme in energies: ... No-Ho-Ne-Ho-Ne-He-Ho-Ho(colon)-No(rectum):He (prolapse) sedate, ... Ho (restoring right position) tone up ... ... The scheme looks complex, however is easily done as self-treatment by natural crystals - if interested, please contact. ... ...   [End]
    • You haven’t indicate your age here. It need to know your ag...   alissa58   4mo

You haven’t indicate your age here. It need to know your age before suggesting anything. But i thing surgery is your best option now if you are 45+ years old.   [End]
  • Sickness after breaking fast 2 weeks   Itimesplus   6mo  C

I did a fast in the following way, really in respective order. ... I did a 1 day fast, and then a 2 day fast, followed by a 4 and a half day fast ... ... After the total of 1 week of fasting, I was ready to go on fasting for the extended healing of a water fast. But it has been since the 2 day water fast, after breaking fast... I have been having so much internal pain. I broke fast with over eating, Nutella, cookies, whole bunch of garbage, I knew better but.... Now even after the 6 day fast, I am having heartburn or something. ... ... It feels weird in my stomach, esophagus, basically from the upper a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Worse months after flushing! Please help! Need advice!   Jerry Stalefish   6mo  C

I am into my 12th Liver Flush. I have been suffering from Myofascial Pain Syndrome and Fibromyalgia symptoms (not officially diagnosed) for years. I flush once month, stay active and eat healthy. During my third cleanse I felt 80% relief of my chroic pain and stiffness, along with mental clarity. Around my 5th and 6th flushes I started developing allergies and nausea months after flushing. Around my 7th they went away instantly after flushing, but I started developing worsening widespread chronic pain, burning, electrical sensations, and muscle spasms. I also feel like a have tendin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you been doing your flushing in conjunction with a par...   jamyang   6mo

Have you been doing your flushing in conjunction with a parasite cleanse? Sometimes flushing can cause scattering of parasites into other parts of the body. May I suggest you start a parasite cleanse.best wishes.   [End]
    • Hi, ... Please repost your message on the Liver Cleanse for...   sunny42   6mo

Hi, ... Please repost your message on the Liver Cleanse forum & address it to ”Telman” in the subject area. Also, read as many of his posts as possible. They are very informative. ... Best wishes.   [End]
    • Hi Jerry, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to y...   shotsee   6mo

Hi Jerry, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), I encourage you, for your health’s sake, to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, Jerry! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
    • Parasite cleanse: Fully Ozonated hemp oil- 1/4 to 1/3 teasp...   earlgrey   6mo

Parasite cleanse: Fully Ozonated hemp oil- 1/4 to 1/3 teaspoon at Ozonatedoilonline.com everynight, 3 hours away from dinner for at least 5 months and then whenever you need ... ... colon cleanse- whole psyllium husk and terramin clay, every day for at least 10 months and then when you feel you need-- I only take psyllium husk daily now ... ... Do not take drugs to kill parasites b/c all pharmaceutical drugs will harm your body...ozonated olive oil works best, you can take humaworm at https://humaworm.com/- you can substitute humaworm with herbs from Mountainroseherbs.com- take herbs for at least 1 ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Parasites a natural mineral diatomaceous earth ... Stumble...   beatty57   6mo

Parasites a natural mineral diatomaceous earth ... Stumbled upon: Diatomaceous Earth, human/animal grade.  All natural. I have used it 2 months now and love what it has done for me. Many call it a miracle for what its done for them. Two have reported help with Celiac disease, more for colon and fibromyalgia. blood pressure, pain, arthritic, ‘Parasites’, colon, candida, stomach, almost everyone, energy, skin, diarrhea, constipation, hair and nails and many more, This is why they call Diatomaceous Earth (DE, dirt, mud) a miracle.  All ages! ...  Do the research:    ‘diatomaceous Earth testimonia ...   [retrieve this message]
  • LEAKY Gut.. What Should Be Done to Prevent and Cure it...   1234567   7mo  C

LEAKY GUT Syndrome.. ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... ... Do You BELIEVE that the Human STOMACH is Able to Digest Many Different Foods at the Same time?.. ... ... Contrary to popular belief, it is NOT Just what we eat that is crucial to our Health; it is the way we COMBINE foods to make the meal that can make a difference(!). ... ... The Enzymes in the Human Digestive System have Well-Defined Purposes. When we eat indiscriminately, Without Combining of our foods properly, digestive TROUBLES will often Follow (start). ... ... Food that is Not digested is WASTED and does Not Bene ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Just turned 18 dealing w rape and molest help   #176409   7mo  C

I am 18 , now moved out of my house and am dealing with some issues for the first time . ... I was molested by my neighbor , my brothers best friend for a couple years as a young child . This happened everywhere ... At home and at school, as I lived in a small town . When I told my mother and brother they didn’t believe me , therefore I left it in the past . Thinking I’ve only grown and would never let it happen again. ... A few months ago I made friends w my moms friends son . Him and I became friends until he raped me in his room. ... Shortly after ... I made friends with a guy a couple years ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You should carry around a taser...b/c its odd but most peop...   earlgrey   7mo

You should carry around a taser...b/c its odd but most people have one specific problem that follows them through out their life...learn kung fu and carry around other items to protect yourself...no matter what, do not be alone with any guy, even a person you trust, in a room all by yourself in the future... ...   [End]
    • I’m sorry you’ve had to go through so much.... ... ... The...   jedininja   7mo

I’m sorry you’ve had to go through so much.... ... ... The suggestion to seek therapy sounds clichéd, but I would do it immediately if you can. ... ... You seem to be drawn to the type of guy who is not trustworthy. It’s not your fault, it’s a real phenomenon. I’m no expert, but read up on it and learn to recognize your own patterns of attraction and trust. It’s fantastic that you have a wonderful fiancé on your side. ... ... I also strongly second earlgrey’s suggestion to learn a martial art - and not just learn it, but dedicate yourself to it. Protection devices like pepper spray can help in some c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You really do need to get some counseling to help you deal ...   BlueRose   7mo

You really do need to get some counseling to help you deal with this. A good place to start is here: ... ... http://www.rainn.org/ ... ... ... And if you are in the US, you can call RAINN’s hotline: ... ... 1-800-656-HOPE ... ... I also suggest that you read this woman’s story here: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1495494#i ... ... Although, she didn’t post it in that thread, she PMed me and let me know that she called the RAINN hotline and they helped her find a good counselor in her area. She told me how much counseling made a positive difference in her life. ... ... So, please take that first step and get in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Counseling and RAINN   R SoulfulSurvivor   7mo

I am so sorry that you’ve had the experienced that you have. Nobody ”deserves” to be raped or sexually assaulted, as has already been mentioned. ... ... I agree, 100%, that counseling therapy with a trauma specialist is probably an immediate personal imperative. At 18, you have the opportunity to address all of these issues, put them into their proper ”places,” HEAL and recover from these experiences, and begin developing strong boundaries and protecting yourself. ... ... When reading your post, one thing is a constant: these are ”known” rapists - people that you knew, and not random attacks. Th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Just turned 18 dealing w rape and molest help   beatty57   6mo

I told my Daughter when she was quite young, ’Trust Your Instincts’ If something dose not feel right Run, get out. It always your right to say ‘no’! Do not let peer pressure rule your life. Remember it’s alway your free choice and if anyone does not ’Respect’ That, you do not what them in your life. My Daughter many years later told me that was the best advice I ever gave her. She said it save her Butt many times.   [End]
    • Praying for you...   ren   6mo

Praying for you...   [End]
    • you’ve had so much sufferings at a very young age? have you...   bevraf   5mo

you’ve had so much sufferings at a very young age? have you consulted a professional help to overcome this? it might help you.Does the guy you are engaged with knows everything you’ve gone through?   [End]
  • Download Rush, Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters   avasti786   7mo

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ... Download Rush Movie : Directed by Bokkos Howard the picture show is made by Bokkos Howard beside a string of alternative producers like Brian Grazer Apostle Eaton Eric Fellner Brian jazzman Guy East Nigel Sinclair James Tobin Armbrust Tim Bevan Tyler Thompson and Todd Hallowell. The scr1pt for this film has been written by the proficient and documented scr1pt author Peter Morgan. Watch Rush Online : Based on the important lifetime o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Asthma Healing Reactions   #176399   7mo  C

My husband has been using an inhaler for years a few times a day for allergy to dust, cats, dogs, mold, etc. He oil pulled yesterday morning for the 1st time and just now, almost 24 hours later awoke (by the way,from a very deep sleep, as did I which has felt great!) with a lot of tightness in his chest/asthma. We are figuring this is a healing reaction, do you know how much worse it will get and for how long, before he starts to improve?   [End]
    • Every time i fasted or detoxed in any way - I experienced d...   lovefreedom   7mo

Every time i fasted or detoxed in any way - I experienced different reactions. It differs even more from person to person. So don’t worry and just trust that the body knows what to do to heal. ... I hope it won’t be too uncomfortable for him:) ... And great that you are pulling - it definitely improves the sleep. ... I hope someone with asthma/allergies chimes in to give you more feedback on how oil pulling helped them - but please keep us informed of the progress. ...   [End]
    • Don’t worry at all it’s not a big problem sometimes it happ...   Terry.Dawson   6mo

Don’t worry at all it’s not a big problem sometimes it happens you can concern your doctors if your have doubt.   [End]
  • Worse after flushes help!   #176336   7mo  C

About to do my 10th liver flush. The reason I am doing this to try to cure my symptoms of fibromyalgia. I am NOT diagnosed but I have almost every symptom of this disease. My last flush I passed a lot of stones and I’m not sure when my final flush will be. During my third flush My chronic pain almost completely disappeared A long with my stiffness. Of course everything returned within a few days. During the 5th and 6th I begin feeling sick all the time And worsening of my pain In my muscles. I thought maybe this was the Hertz heimer effects But that is supposed to be temporary And ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Recent Deep Unexplained Depression   brinabeans   7mo  C

My copper detox was starting to recently make me depressed and anxious, much more than normal. I stopped all supplements but stayed on the diet. My mood swings stopped, but I became really depressed. Its day 6 off all the zinc, manganese, vitamin b’s, c, d, and a... and normally going off for a couple days relieves me and I feel happy. Ive been following the detox really well the last few months and so was surprised when I felt so shitty. Im lethargic, down, quiet, slowed and my body feels heavy. This makes me wonder if its a calcium shell, that some how has gotten worse recently. I have b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Seven Days of Colonic Irrigation and still nothing!   Leeleeleelee   7mo  C

I read these forums all the time but this is the first time I’ve posted anything. ... ... I generally have a good constitution. I went on a five day juice fast and was getting incredible pain in my butt and legs. After googling I found that this is caused by toxins entering the muscles. ... ... So I tried to find somewhere to buy an enema bag without any success. I was in so much pain I thought I’d go the next step and get colonic irrigation seeming I couldn’t find a bag. ... ... I was told to have three sessions in a row. Well after three sessions only clear water had come out. So I kept going back. On ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i juiced the other day and i wonder if it made things worse...   #139029   7mo

i juiced the other day and i wonder if it made things worse for me. they say juicing is the best crap to do for cancer and various disease... but i wonder about the PARASITE factor myself. if our problems are caused by parasites, wont juicing just feed them insane amounts of sugar? i dont care what kind of severe cancer you have, if you have extreme amounts of parasites, all that concentrated sugar seems like it would just give them all the tools necessary to propigate. i’ve sent emails to cancertutor researchers about this and they kind of dodge the issue. they say something like, ’i kn ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello there :) ... ... I don’t have cancer but I always ha...   PointFighter   5mo

Hello there :) ... ... I don’t have cancer but I always have been into nutrition. ... I have heard indeed that juicing was ideal in case of diseases. It is a way for your body to process nutrients even if your intestinal tract is not working properly. Broth and juices go straight through the walls of your gastro intestinal tract into your blood steam. ... ... Juicing is good, but as I indicated in my previous post on this thread, let’s not forget that when juicing, we only get vitamins and minerals, and no fibers at all. To get the fibers you’d need to blend rather than juice. We need fibers to have da ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Did the technician make the proper abdominal massage? I wen...   dave505   6mo

Did the technician make the proper abdominal massage? I went to several colonics practitioner and find out that only 2 out of seven were doing the proper abd massage. ... Except constriction in the bowel she should be able to help with proper massage. ... Just my two cents   [End]
    • A similar thing happened to me several years ago....I thoug...   sd2345   6mo

A similar thing happened to me several years ago....I thought I was in good health, but suddenly became constipated. Nothing worked, and it was very odd because I never had any issues. I was new to enema’s, but they gave no relief. I tried colonics, and was told it could take several sessions to clear a blockage if that is what it was. I had just had a CT scan at the ER which showed no blockage. The colonic therapist had not seen this either, but recommended raw garlic for the bloat until we got it figured out. On the third day of raw garlic, I passed a bundle of worms. I knew nothin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi :) ... Juicing may have caused constipation or the absen...   PointFighter   5mo

Hi :) ... Juicing may have caused constipation or the absence of feces indeed (not quite sure what’s your problem). ... ... First, I’d like to say that unless you eat very little, one bowel movement every two days sounds like constipation to me. Normally, a person should expect one to two bowel movement(s) a day. ... ... Now concerning juicing. It is good, but don’t forget you just get vitamins and minerals, and no fibers at all. To get the fibers you’d need to blend rather than juice. ... We need fibers to have daily bowel movements. ... Broth and juices go straight through the walls of your gastro intestin ...   [retrieve this message]
      • With constipation I found that giving my digestive system a...   Rainier Poppy   5mo

With constipation I found that giving my digestive system a break was very helpful and for three days or so I only drank smoothies to be sure everything was really ”pre-digested” and I had them at least five hours apart. This has helped the most and I have struggled with a sluggish digestive system for quite awhile.   [End]
        • I had never been constipated before, and ended up severely ...   korngold   5mo

I had never been constipated before, and ended up severely constipated a few months ago, after a few months of constipation here and there. After some internet research, I ascertained that I either had parasites or cancer. One treatable, the other...well, not so much. So, I went on a round of anti-parasitic herbal pills in hopes that it would help. Humaworm is what I took. ... ... About 3-4 days after starting it, I passed a ”ball of worms.” It is gross to mention to others, but I have been feeling tons better since the parasite cleanse. ... ... Also, before I did the cleanse, I could eat and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New Free Distant Healing on Saturday, 7. September 2013, 6-...   mu-shen   7mo  C

N.B. The person posting this on CZ is not the Healer - this message is only being passed on with the request to pass it on to others, if you feel inclined to do so. I have no finanacial (or any other) obligations except gratitude to Mr Michael Mohoric, who sends out this healing energy for free once a month ! ... May we all enjoy good health and PEACE of mind! ... ... ... New-Free Distant Healing Reminder ... Saturday September 7, 2013 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... I’m doing another fr’ee-distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who ...   [retrieve this message]
  • TIPs to PREVENT CHRONIC BACK PAIN !!   1234567   8mo  C

Hello Forum! ... ... So here are some Tips for it Plus.. the information about the BEST Sleeping Positions for CHRONIC Pains, ACHES, and Common Ailments ... ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=495103350580810&set=a.299346750156472.69060.280106802080467&type=1&theater ... ... :) ... ... Nadia   [End]
  • Distant Healing - free session on Saturday, Aug. 10 - betwe...   mu-shen   8mo  C

New-Free Distant Healing ... Saturday August 10, 2013 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... ... I’m doing another fr’ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is ... on SATURDAY AUGUST 10, 2013 from 6-7pm Pacific Daylight Time or same as Los Angeles, (7-8pm MDT), (8-9 CDT), (9-10pm EDT-same as New York). ... ... You can join this no-cost distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. To join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this and mentally say that you inte ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How to GIVE UP SMOKING in using NATURAL Ways...   1234567   8mo  C

Hello Forum.. ... ... Here is a link which could Help u to make it all happen. My findings. :)) ... ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=492796410811504&set=a.299346750156472.69060.280106802080467&type=1&theater ... ... Nadia   [End]
Page 7 of 7
1  2  3  4  5  6   7    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”This tea literally saved my life.” - Ricky
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are a...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,047 messages, 212 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 150, 7 pages,  120,715 page views

"Medicines are of subordinate importance because of their very nature they can only work symptomatically."
~ Hans Kusche, M.D.

Image Galler Healing Crisis Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.95 sec at 4/23/2014 4:28:19 PM, requested by 50.19.144.243, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=287 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25