CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6933 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Environmental Protection Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 136,855 page views     1,668 messages     562 topics     14 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
29d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Environmental     All Forums 
Like Environmental Protection Discussion on Facebook.com
Page 14 of 14
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   14    

• William Shakespeare's Animal And Plant Rights Consciousness   nonviolentfood   49h  C

William Shakespeare’s Animal And Plant Rights Consciousness ... ... William Shakespeare had unusual empathy for the suffering of animals, birds, fishes, insects and plants. Among his endless stream of words are his thoughts on calves, bears, deer, pigs, horses, rabbits, wrens, beetles, flies, bees, animal research, hunting, plant consciousness etc. ... ... ... OF CALVES ... ... Henry VI Part II, act 3, scene 1, lines 202-220 ... ... Thou never didst them wrong, nor no man wrong; ... and as the butcher takes away the calf, ... and binds the wretch, and beats it when it strays, ... bearing it to the bloody slaughter-hous ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Deforested Mountain River Of Mud 1.5 Miles Wide Kills 14......   nonviolentfood   29d  C

... ... SEATTLE SLEW ... ... In the fishing and logging village of Arlington Washington, as of March 25, there are 14 dead and 176 human beings and hundreds of thousands of animals birds unaccounted for in a mudslide, a river of wet dirt 1.5 miles wide. Damage ... covers 1 square mile. God bless all involved. ... * ... A deforested mountainside came down in the rain in this ... logging state. ... * ... We live in treewood homes.. sit on treewood furniture.. ... write on treewood desks on treewood paper with treewood ... pencils. We shove axed treewood into woodburning stoves. ... Tree paper is in our bathrooms. We take treea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Treefree Paper Made From Cotton, Rice, Straw, Corn Husks, S...   nonviolentfood   47d

... ... Our record breaking winter cold and summer heat are caused by the destruction of many trillions of trees around the world, as well as gasoline exhaust etc. ... ... Paper is presently made from rice, cotton, straw, corn husks, soybeans, fiber from mango trees, banana plants, citrus, and cocoa bean pot plants, elephant waste etc. ... ... ”Most of the waste from many of the monoculture crops ... grown in the US are either burned or landfilled. ... Some is plowed under” , writes Rainforest Relief. ... Instead of choking landfills or causing air pollution ... through burning, this stumbling block can become ... a s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded New Version Of An Old Dream   CLEW   49d  C

A long time ago I dreamed about looking up from underneath a watery, murky, green haze that was either a very large cauldron or a small pond. I wasn’t ~in~ the water, but I ~was~ water. There stood a man stirring the water with an extra long stick. He said ”Mats”. ... ... I still remember the dream vividly and feel like it now corrulates to my rough state of health the past few years. Morgellons/lyme and their co-infections seem to have similarities to bioaccumulation or biofouling, which is a build up of microorganisms, plants, algae, or animals. They also form into ”Mats”. ... ... My backyard po ...   [retrieve this message]
  • House Cat Parasite Showing Up In Arctic Whales   CLEW   66d  C

”Researchers believe an influx of house cats to the arctic is responsible for the spread of Toxoplama gondii to whales.” ... ... http://www.sciencedaily.com/videos/661789.htm   [End]
  • The New Biology @ The Carnicom Institute   CLEW   3mo  C

A brand new paper written by founder Clifford Carnicom of the Carnicom Institute: ... ... ”It is generally perceived that the so-called ”Morgellons” issue is primarily, if not exclusively, a human condition. It is not. It will be found that this condition actually represents a fundamental change in the state and nature of biology as it is known on this earth. The evidence now indicates and demonstrates that there is, at the heart of the ”condition”, a new growth form that transcends, as a minimum, the plant and animal boundaries.” ... ... http://www.carnicominstitute.org/html/webdesigner/newbi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Death Dumps   Megabite   3mo  C
    • Re: 2014 H1N1 Swine Flu Has SPANISH FLU Viral Segments   Megabite   3mo

Heads Up! ... ... 2014 H1N1 Swine Flu Has SPANISH FLU Viral Segments. ... ... Similar to the 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu Ukrainian style. ... ... I got this Flu and treated it with F165 Rife Machine and got ”hits” for the 1918 Spanish Flu. ... ... http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1563933#i ... ... This 2014 H1N1 Flu should be treated as the 1918 Spanish Flu and apparently it’s not being treated as such, and this is why people are not getting better and many are dying. And many people who have taken the Flu Shot are getting the Flu and getting sicker and dying with pneumonia. Avoid this Flu shot like the plague itself! ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • the right to farm organically - australian farmer fights mo...   mu-shen   3mo  C

The Right To Farm Organically – Australian Farmer Fights Monsanto in Landmark Seed Contamination Suit ... ... Alex Pietrowski, Staff Writer ... Waking Times ... ... Across the globe, farmers who choose to plant non-genetically modified seed instead of patented seed varieties from the agro-chemical giants like Monsanto, Dow, Syngenta and BASF, are being forced out of business by the burden and costs of fighting seed patent lawsuits. ... ... Targeting farms who do not pay ‘technology fees’ for patented seed crops growing on their property that they may never have planted, the seed companies have for years bee ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A billboard that condenses water from humidity - providing ...   mu-shen   3mo  C

A Billboard That Condenses Water From Humidity ... Peru’s University of Engineering and Technology has designed a billboard that creates clean drinking water from atmospheric humidity. ... By Kiona Smith-Strickland ... ... At the edge of the Atacama Desert, one of the driest places on earth, Lima, Peru, receives almost no rainfall. About 700,000 people have no access to clean water for drinking or bathing. Another 600,000 of the city’s 7.5 million residents rely on cisterns for their water, which must be filled by pumps or by hand and cleaned regularly. ... ... But Lima’s Pacific Coast location experience ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded OT - Hawaii's GMO Ban Is Now Official! Mayor Kenoi Signs Bi...   HealthEnthusiast   4mo  C

Sorry for being off topic but this is good health related news.  ... ...   ... ... http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/hawaiis-gmo-ban-now-official-mayor-kenoi-signs-bill-113 ... ...   ... ... Hawaii’s GMO Ban Is Now Official! Mayor Kenoi Signs Bill 113 ... ...   Friday, December 6th 2013 at 7:15 am ... ...   ... ... ... ... Share this image on Facebook here. ... ... Mayor Billy Kenoi signed Bill 113 on December 5, 2013. Below is the message he sent to the Hawai’i County Council: ... ... ... Aloha, Chair Yoshimoto and Members: ... ... On Nov. 19, 2013 the Hawai’i County Council adopted Bill 113 Draft 3 adding a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help so lost..   jametto   4mo  C

Hi everyone please bear with me I don’t know where to start I was roughly diagnosed with mild aspergers at age 14 (I’m now 24) and ever since age 17 my health went extremely south. I had a relatively normal life going out and having fun, working full time and living in independance able to look after myself. ... ... TLDR/SummaRY: On the brink of death diagnosed with so many Ige allergies (soy, tomato, wheat, peanut, cat, dog, ryegrass and probably so many more), vitamin D deficiency, Severe/numerous cysts of blastocystis hominis!! Overall I appear the same as a lot of mentally ill homeless peop ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there ... ... I think you should do the cleanses outlin...   peggyaus   4mo

Hi there ... ... I think you should do the cleanses outlined here in proper order, bowel, parasite and then liver.. with the goal to get to do the liver flush as congestion always related to breakouts and gut issues as well as allergies. ... ... Also.. long term stress will lower your glutamine levels.. and make you feel very tired, have mental health issues and cause leaky gut... I’d start taking some glutamine as well and a fish oil supplement. ... ... Hope this helps,   [End]
    • I’m so sorry that you’re experiencing such a difficult situ...   SoulfulSurvivor   4mo

I’m so sorry that you’re experiencing such a difficult situation. You mentioned that you were ”roughly” diagnosed with mild Asperger’s, at 14. What does that mean, ”roughly?” Who made the diagnosis, and under what circumstances isn’t important, at this point. ... ... The poster, above, mentioned working each cleanse in order, and I cannot disagree with that. Nor, can I disagree with the use of medicinal marijuana, but smoking it on a daily basis may not really be ”medicinal” use. ... ... You’re talking about a host of physical/medical issues, and you’ve sort of glossed over emotional issues, ex ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yep tough story. Well done for getting to here. ... ......   trimnut2   4mo

Yep tough story. Well done for getting to here. ... ... The two posts above are excellent and well worth ”doing”. ... ... Do you have any personal support who may be happy to help you get out of where you are? Having just one friend at that level could make a big difference. Someone to talk to and stays on your case could be smart. ... ... Do you have an extensive history of anti-biotic use? ... Anti-biotic use and poor diet may also have set up your present condition. ... ... Are you aware of the GAPS diet and FMT? ... Both of these could also play a role in your health improvements. ... ... BIG HUG from her ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey dude. I am 22. I also have   #169890   4mo

Hey dude. I am 22. I also have   [End]
    • Hey dude. I am 22. I also have leaky gut, low vitamin D, au...   Tena Cious   4mo

Hey dude. I am 22. I also have leaky gut, low vitamin D, autoimmunity yada yada I also was abused by people, because I also had mild Asperger´s diagnosis. In my case I was more abused by other people and an ex-”girlfriend” than by my friends but some groups of friends directly ridiculed me especially when I was a kid. I also developed all my illness because of the abuse AND the ”mental” problems I had even before any abuse occurred (well f*** I was also abused by my cousin as a child so you never know). ... ... I´ve had 4000 dollars in tests man and I´ve read a lot. This is what I have, severe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Itchy (candida?) rash cleared up on vacation eating poorly ...   Grace2Marayger   5mo  C

The main symptoms that lead me to believe I have candida have been three itchy rashes, one below my stomach and the other two behind my ears. My alternatively friendly MD pegged the rash below my stomach as candida so that’s what started my quest to fight candida in my body. The rash behind my ears I believe to be Seborrheic Dermatitis. I have been thinking candida is the reason for all of these rashes. BTW my MD suggested putting OTC Miconazole 7 (sold for for female yeast infections) on my stomach rash. I did one dose before I left but backed off because I don’t trust OTC or prescription ...   [retrieve this message]
  • MORGELLONS and SLIME MOLD   absurdlyhaywired   6mo  C

New video, please have a look! ... Specimens came off/out of my face last night. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H70l51dcj4k ...   [End]
  • Ronnie Cummins on Turning the Tide Against Monsanto   InCharge   6mo  C

Story at-a-glance ... ... ... Between October 18 and November 5, Washington State voters will mail in their ballots for the people’s initiative 522, "The People’s Right to Know Genetically Engineered Food Act." Your support is urgently needed ... ... Mounting peer-reviewed research reveals a wide variety of health hazards associated with consuming genetically engineered foods and the chemicals that accompany these crops ... ... Part of the original industry rationale for using GE crops was that they could be sprayed with less toxic herbicides, such as Roundup—which was touted ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Please Don't Eat The Iguana!   CLEW   6mo  C

http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=241540 ... ... ”THE Biosecurity Authority of Fiji has warned people not to eat the American iguana following latest reports that it can transmit salmonella bacteria to humans if consumed. ... ... The report said in Florida in America and Puerto Rico and Mexico, the American iguanas devour large quantities of ornamentals and damage landscape planting of hotels and resorts. ... ... ”In addition they like to sunbathe in areas where tourists also like to sunbathe,” the report stated. ... http://curezone.com/upload/_M_Forums/iguanacaption.jpg ... ... http://www.greenigsociety.or ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mother Nature’s Most Unnatural-Looking Plants & Animals   CLEW   7mo  C

These things look almost fake! A platypus doesn’t exactly look natural either. ... ... ... ... http://webecoist.momtastic.com/2012/09/24/mother-natures-most-unnatural-looking-plants-animals/   [End]
  • Observing the Shining "Constellation" of Iridium Flares   CLEW   7mo  C

”In skywatching circles, the Iridium satellites stand apart because their flat, shiny, door-size antenna arrays (three per spacecraft) periodically reflect sunlight toward the ground, causing brief (seconds-long) but brilliant flares” ... ... http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/objects/projects/3307166.html ...   [End]
  • Trees Conduct Radio Signals Just Like Man-Made Antenna   CLEW   7mo  C

Think Bohemian Grove and tall redwoods. ... ... ”Then a wire can be attached to the nail and run down to the receiving apparatus. The radio waves which are in the air all around us at all times and passing through trees are diverted by the metal and made audible by this rather primitive setup. ... ... Folks continued to experiment with natural antennae, hypothesizing that entire jungles could be turned into giant dual senders/receivers.” ... ... http://gajitz.com/the-hills-have-ears-using-trees-as-antennae-and-receivers/ ... ... ... ... ”They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with ...   [retrieve this message]
  • MONSANTO TRYING TO SHOVE GMOs DOWN OUR THROAT AGAIN!!!   CLEW   7mo  C

While the previous continuing resolution was scheduled to expire on September 30th, the new resolution contains the exact same language(BS!) that offers Monsanto and their GMO crops protection from judicial oversight and forces the USDA to allow the planting of untested GMO crops without proper scientific or regulatory review. ... ... Please help put an end to Monsanto’s ”Protection Act”... It’s ~US~ that needs protection from them!!! Not them protected from the Law! What a bunch of scumbags already... ... ... http://action.fooddemocracynow.org/sign/stop_the_monsanto_protection_act/?akid=977.628999. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think I sent you the wrong link lol check this outhttp://...   whenwillitend   7mo

I think I sent you the wrong link lol check this outhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoEDa1GUNq8   [End]
    • It is unfortunate that Monsanto is covers their backs with ...   JesichasHope   7mo

It is unfortunate that Monsanto is covers their backs with contributions to all parts of the government, FDA and USDA, etc.; we are living in a world where government and corporations alike control how we live and how we will die. To stop this madness there needs be much change and a majority that rises up against the madness. ... ... Meanwhile while we work hard to stop it through awareness we must also protect ourselves from the dangers these corporations are posing against us. Stay away from all foods that you do not know where they are grown. Use only products that contain NO chemicals. If ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Identification of Endocrine Disruptors in Algae Blooms   CLEW   7mo  C

~All body systems~ which are controlled by hormones can really be thrown out of whack by endocrine disruption... I have been so out of whack. Some might say- just whacked! : ) ... ... ”Scientists are reporting for the first time that previously unrecognized substances released by algae blooms have the potential to act as endocrine disruptors.” ... http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/02/110216124224.htm ... ... A study abstract on estrogenic activities: ... The observed estrogenic potencies are important namely in relation to the possible mass expansion of cyanobacteria and release of the active c ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Fukushima - Thyroid Cysts, Nodules, Cancer   qualityoflife   7mo  C

... ... ... ... Synopsis: Eighteen months after the nuclear meltdown, children in Fukushima are suffering from severe nose bleeds and are developing skin rashes and thyroid cysts and nodules. ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... In case you missed to watch the film, catch "A2-B-C" at the Newburyport Documentary Film Festival at the Firehouse Center for the Arts in Massachussets in USA on Sunday, September, 22nd. More details at http://newburyportfilmfestival.org/?page_id=511 ... ...   ... ... A large number of Fukushima children have shown thyroid abnormality since the Fukus ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Video Embedded Fukushima Farmers' Agony -Food full of Radiation   qualityoflife   7mo

”There is radiation in what we grow. We feel guilty about selling it to our consumers. There is no joy of harvest any more”, a farmer from Fukushima exclaims. He volunteered to decontaminate the rice field with other farmers. But the radiation level hasn’t gone down. ”The environment hasn’t changed at all since the explosion.”, he continues. ... ... The Farmers will not eat the food they grow. ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • Tokyo's Radiation Olympics   qualityoflife   7mo

Tokyo’s Radiation Olympics ... ...   ... ...   ... ... To stage these Olympics in a land teetering on the brink of final catastrophe is not only outrageous and ignorant, it exposes athletes from all over the world to a rainbow of fissile radionuclides.    Forget the fact that Fukushima is the worst nuclear disaster in history and just 170 miles from Tokyo the capital city and largest metropolitan in the world.   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ... Michael Collins | Sep 08, 2013 | Comments 4 ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... http://www.enviroreporter.com/2013/09/tokyos-radiation-o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Audio Embedded How Concerned Should We Be?   qualityoflife   7mo

... ... Today on Your Call: How concerned should we be about Fukushima? ... ... By Ali Budner ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Enlarge image ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   sted On:   Aug  30,  2013 ... ... ... Previous Post Is the United States remaining vigilant to Fukushima risks? Next Post The Road Less Taken: Energy Choices for the Future ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   How concerned should we be about Fukushima?  [ 53:02 ]  Hide Player |  Play in Popup |  Download (2220) ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ...   [retrieve this message]
  • fluid retention troubleshooting   justagirl84   8mo  C

Hello, I’m new here and hoping to find answers at long last. I will try to keep this brief, but for five years I have hit dead ends and am wondering if someone can help me. ... ... Five years ago I started experiencing muscle and joint pain, nausea, morning stiffness,and gained 30-40 lbs, much of it fluid. My doctor said there was nothing he could do, as there was nothing wrong with me, and labeled it ”idiopathic edema.” ... ... My mom was visiting when we noticed she started swelling, too. It took a bizarre series of events, too complicated to explain, but I finally related my health issues to th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello. I am just seeing this message, not sure if you’ll c...   ChelatinCanary   7mo

Hello. I am just seeing this message, not sure if you’ll check it but I just wanted you to know that you’re not alone in this symptom. ... ... I have nasty MCS and am chelating per the Cutler protocol, and had a 30 pound weight gain within the first 9 weeks, all of it which feels like fluid. I feel like a water balloon. It is one year later and remains. ... ... I’ve done a lot of trouble-shooting, and my best estimate is that it’s toxins pooling in our bodies. For me, it’s all the synthetic crap in the supplements I have to take, for you, probably something in the environment. ... ... If I were you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded How Toxic Cyanobacteria Can Affect Us   CLEW   8mo  C

While researching I discovered I’m not alone in believing that we’ve had more exposure to algal toxins than we realize... HABs(Harmful Algal Blooms) are on the rise... Zoom in almost ANYWHERE on google earth and you’ll see a body of water choked out with algae. It’s not only in the water but airborne and also down in the dirt... ... ... There is a wide spectrum of blue green algal toxins, predominantly affecting the nervous, hepatic and dermatologic systems (ie. Neurotoxic, hepatotoxic and dermatotoxic). ... ... All About cyanobacteria: ... http://yyy.rsmas.miami.edu/groups/niehs/mfbsc/science/bluegre ...   [retrieve this message]
    • HI CLEW - Thanks for posting the good links. ... ...   absurdlyhaywired   8mo

HI CLEW - Thanks for posting the good links. ... That’s a good and comprehensive article ... from MFBSC .You’ve got some great shots ... of ”whatever it is”.   [End]
      • Whatever it is, there’s been a lot of it lately and in diff...   CLEW   8mo

Whatever it is, there’s been a lot of it lately and in different colors... The ones above are red, white and blue... There’s black, pink, brown, ivory, turquoise... There’s also some mixed mutated? with a more definite fungal element, also in various colors... I really need to blog instead of just sitting on these ideas... It’s getting harder for me to follow through with stuff, the brainfog is ~tremendous~ lately... Which will lead me to my next post...   [End]
  • MONSANTO aka WESTBRED's REGIONAL FAT CAT LIST!   CLEW   9mo  C

Monsanto is still messing with our amber waves of grain! ... ... https://www.westbred.com/Products/CentralAndSouth/Pages/DHProject.aspx ... ... ... ... Here’s a list of Monsanto’s/Westbred’s regional managers including emails and phone numbers: ... ... https://www.westbred.com/aboutus/pages/team.aspx ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • AntiHealth Departments Helping Bayer, Monsanto, Dow etc. ...   frugivorous   9mo  C

16 Ways AntiHealth Departments Harm All Beings ... ... ... ... AntiHealth Departments Helping Bayer, Monsanto, Dow etc. ... to Destroy World’s Bees ... ... 16 Ways AntiHealth Departments Connected To CDC Servants ... of Pharmaceutical and Chemical Companies Harm All Beings ... ... ... Many national, state, county and municipal governments ... are helping to kill off the world’s bees, as well as ... butterflies, fireflies and other innocents.. ... as they spray cumulative insecticides which also ... eventually kill toads, birds etc. In addition, these ... carcinogens are poisons which these governments spray. ... Health department ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How bad this things are for you!   Marie64   9mo  C

THis things how bad they are for you: ... ... Shampoo- Ave. # of chemicals 11 ... Most worring is the Sodium Lauryl Sulfate ... ... Eye Shadow Ave. # of chemicals 26 ... ... Lip Stick Ave. # of chemicals 33 ... ... Nail Varnsih Ave. # of chemicals 31 ... ... Fake Tan spray Ave. # of chemicals 22 ... ... Hair spray Ave.# of chemicals 11 ... ... Deoderent Ave. # Of chemicals 32 ... ... Blush Ave.# of chemicals 16 ... ... Foundation Ave. # of chemicals 32 ... ... Perfumes very high up to 250 chemicals ... ... Body Lotaions AVe. # up to 32 chemicals ... ... Some alternatives I have found: I personally don’t use any of these products but here ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Weather In My Neck of the Woods!   CLEW   9mo  C

This waterspout image was taken earlier this month near Tampa Bay, Florida. The Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Florida is arguably the most active area in the world for waterspouts, with hundreds forming each year. ... ... http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130717.html ... http://curezone.com/upload/_S_Forums/Science/waterspout_mole_640_1_.jpg ... ... ...   [End]
  • 66 Reasons To Stop Or Reduce Mowing Lawns And Fields   R frugivorous   9mo  C

Unprecedented record breaking heat and tornadoes around the world in 2013... with temperature changes which varied 70 degrees or more show the increasing ... weather instability created by record breaking destruction of greenery for cattle ranches, roads, buildings and illegal war bombings. ... ... This has been the hottest decade in 130 years since temperatures were recorded. ... ... How to cool the earth: ... 1. save trees in many ways ... 2. avoid deforesting products: wood, newspapers, buy recycled, cotton, or rice paper ... 3 .... fruit is best for the planet, animal flesh is worst ... 4 Every blade of grass ...   [retrieve this message]
  • morgellons with visual effects   absurdlyhaywired   9mo  C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFXNifr-Fps&feature=c4-overview&playnext=1&list=TLEdgq67DHgXo ... ... Made with windows movie maker visual effects. ... I am software challenged, so any pictures that come out are thanks to the horror of the mess and the wonder of the computer.   [End]
  • 50,000 Bee Deaths a Result of Pesticide Safari   CLEW   10mo  C

”The state is investigating any violation of pesticide laws, which could take up to four months, said Dale Mitchell of the Agriculture Department. ... ... Mitchell said the bee deaths, the largest documented die-off of bumblebees, could prove important in determining the use and regulations of Safari and other insecticides in the United States.” ... ... ... http://www.oregonlive.com/environment/index.ssf/2013/06/pesticide_confirmed_in_bee_dea.html#/0   [End]
  • Petition Ideas for Healthcare or Alternative Medicine   ChakraEight   10mo  C

After a few years of being on this site(now as member), I’ve noticed how many frustrations people have had with finding quality healthcare in its various forms. For those who would like to voice their opinion to evoke change by the govt, there is a new petition site. Go to petition.whitehouse.gov and create or sign a petition. I just posted one unrelated to healthcare, but geared towards public safety. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/cite-those-who-tailgate-or-those-who-exceed-9mph-posted-limit-residential-neighborhoods-reckless/LzZ1sZ4k Please let me know if anyone has creat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Glyphosate found to fuel cancer cell growth, post carcinoge...   mu-shen   10mo  C

Glyphosate Found to Fuel Cancer Cell Growth, Pose Carcinogenic Threat ... ... — 15 June 2013 ... ... by Mike Barrett ... http://truththeory.com/2013/06/15/glyphosate-found-to-fuel-cancer-cell-growth-pose-carcinogenic-threat/ ... ... A groundbreaking new study has found that the active ingredient in Monsanto’s best-selling herbicide Roundup is responsible for fueling breast cancer by increasing the number of breast cancer cells through cell growth and cell division. The effects are so potent, in fact, that the cancer cell proliferation is driven even when we’re talking about Roundup in the parts-per-trilli ...   [retrieve this message]
    • And we wonder why cancer is prevalent in our society? ... ...   JesichasHope   10mo

And we wonder why cancer is prevalent in our society? ... Chemicals are the number one culprits; the chemicals that characteristics of hormones put our bodies completely out of balance. Hormone over exposure not only put us out of balance but changes the cells that are hormone related; cancer results from those cellular changes. ... ... We have to examine the cause, eliminate the cause and deal with the effects; drugs compounded from chemicals create more disease, naturally derived treatments begin to slow, stop and hopefully reverse the adverse effects of the cancer. ... ... If I could give advice ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Research: Gulf Shrimp Widely Contaminated With Carcinogens   Dquixote1217   10mo  C

... ... Research: Gulf Shrimp Widely Contaminated With Carcinogens ... ... by  Sayer Ji ... See more articles by Sayer Ji ... ... ( The Best Years in Life )  Conservative estimates indicate that the 2010 BP oil disaster released over 200 million gallons of oil into the Gulf, followed by at least 1.8 million gallons of dispersants. While the use of dispersants helped mitigate the public relations disaster by preventing the persistent formation of surface oil, as well as keeping many beaches visibly untouched, they also drove the oil deeper into the water column (and food cha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I need help understanding how to detect mold   CuriousCrave   10mo  C

Hi, ... This is my first post ever. I’m glad I found this website everyone seems very knowledgable. I’ve had candida for years and I’ve been managing it with a specialized candida md. Sorry for the lengthy post in advance. ... ... I moved into a brand new apartment duplex 10 months ago ( No carpet etc. for allergy purposes). And a month after that I inherited some furniture from a family members estate. Being the crafty person that I am I took on some pretty old pieces of furniture. I have 3 handmade wood tables, a cedar chest, two chairs, and a wood display case. I know these pieces were kept in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Indeed, the mycotoxins remain on furniture. On anything. ...   cora   10mo

Indeed, the mycotoxins remain on furniture. On anything. Best suggestion is to either toss the stuff or take to a storage unit and blast it with ozone. Second best suggestion is purchase an ozone generator, close all windows and doors (preferably placing all furniture in one room) and blast it. Ozone will kill the spores, but the jury is out on mycos. For mycotoxins, and after the ozone, clean everything with vinegar and baking soda. ... ... http://blackmold.awardspace.com/kill-remove-mold.html ... ... Chances are that you might have contaminated items beyond the beloved furniture. I’d run the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you, I am open to all suggestions. My doctor had ment...   CuriousCrave   10mo

Thank you, I am open to all suggestions. My doctor had mentioned that to me but it was a couple years ago he said you can’t be in the house cause its harmful and that scared me so I never looked further into it. I will research it this time see what my options are. ... ... I don’t really understand mold. I like that you point out mycotoxins are different from spores. Thanks for taking the time to respond.   [End]
    • Could also be the bldg. You can buy mold detection kits onl...   InCharge   10mo

Could also be the bldg. You can buy mold detection kits online That consist of petri dishes that you set out in the areas that you spend the majority of time.  So they test the environment. Not sure if the test came back positive how you would test individual pieces of furniture. Ask. ... ... After a certain amount of hours you close them up and send them in and they do the test results and notify you. ... ... Mine tested negative for mold.  ...   [End]
      • Hey thanks so much for taking the time to respond. I bought...   CuriousCrave   10mo

Hey thanks so much for taking the time to respond. I bought three of those kits with the Petri dish and they were all negative. It’s stuff like this that makes me feel confident everything was normal until I read that dead mold spores can effect your health and would not show up on the tests. ... ... Im just not sure if there is mold or mycotoxins inside the wood of these tables or the wood/upholstery of the chairs. I contacted some re-upholstery companies to see if they had any knowledge. ... ...   [End]
        • Hi I am wondering the same thing with the mold in my home. ...   sarahhope   10mo

Hi I am wondering the same thing with the mold in my home. I am using a mattress that has mold from a basement and have had progressive problems, oh my god, I just realized that’s when my problems started. When I took that stupid thing out of storage, I bet it comprimised my immund system enough for all these other things to get a foot hold. Wow! Sorry, I just had a moment of clarity. ... ... Anyway, the thing I was going ot say before my realization is that I always thought I just had a candida problem until recently finding out I have a co-infection of parasites. Have you ruled this out? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • No but it has crossed my mind as it aimlessly wonders for a...   CuriousCrave   10mo

No but it has crossed my mind as it aimlessly wonders for answers. what kind of testing should I ask my doctor about? I know nothing about parasite, the cause, the symptoms etc. I did read some things on here about rope parasites being misdiagnosed as candida.   [End]
            • Do you have pets or people you know? ...   sarahhope   10mo

Do you have pets or people you know? ...   [End]
              • You could jump over to the parasite forum, but I can help g...   sarahhope   10mo

You could jump over to the parasite forum, but I can help guide you as it can be a bit overwhelming. ... ... If you research it a bit you will see that the stats are @ 90% of people have parasites, they only have tests for 5%, and only 1% effective, SO with that being said you may just want to try something like an herbal tinture--I got black walnut wormwood and clove from natural food store, and see if you experience die off, improvement, or evidence. ... ... Then you may want to consider other options. If you have a dr. who is privy to them, perhaps you could get the help you need. I, on the ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Thanks so much for the info it is overwhelming on the forum...   CuriousCrave   10mo

Thanks so much for the info it is overwhelming on the forums. I do not have pets but I have a friend that has four indoor cats. The see a vet regularly but I don’t know if that matters. ... ... I will talk with my doctor and investigate it further. My concerns from the moldy furniture are still a concern parasite or not as I do have candida without a doubt and am severely allergic to mold (anaphylactic shock to cheese vinegar penicillin etc) i need to decide what to do with this furniture and start a process of elimination. Also look into the ozone treatment that was mentioned. I also live ne ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Absolutely it can. I’ve had to take it in pieces myself, p...   sarahhope   10mo

Absolutely it can. I’ve had to take it in pieces myself, partly bc of the info overload and partly bc of like you said all the vaiables...combined with not feeling well to begin with. I seem to have found a method of writing down a few things I am concerned with and trying to just deal with those that day. Albeit I was reading a lot in the beginning, but it’s your health and it’s not a bad thing to be concerned and search for solutions. ... ... From what I know parasites and candida are prone to existing together. I perhaps will address this more aggressively after I remove some of the more ...   [retrieve this message]
              • pet can detect a mold? like what? dogs?   P4P   78d

pet can detect a mold? like what? dogs?   [End]
          • If you tag a pic of your basement then I understand your pr...   Shadat   41d

If you tag a pic of your basement then I understand your problem very well.You can contact to any good house cleaner,this will be very helpful for you.   [End]
          • By cleaning your home perfectly you can remove your mold fr...   Shadat   41d

By cleaning your home perfectly you can remove your mold from your hard surface.   [End]
    • ... 1. does anyone know anything about how mold lives on fu...   #173399   10mo

... 1. does anyone know anything about how mold lives on furniture, spores dead or alive? ... ... 2.And is there a way to permanently fix it or do I have to get rid of all this stuff? ... ... 3. And if dead or alive spores are present even though I don’t see them would it effect my other belongings which are all new? ... ------------------- ... Three questions, great, as a reply, ... ... 1. As a kind of bacteria, the spores of course is alive. If they are dead, they do not work on you. ... 2. Maybe you need a air cleaning machine, for example air cleaner , UV lamp, air purifier , this kind of machine have a decent ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi CC, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware of ...   shotsee   8mo

Hi CC, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the powerful antioxidant ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... It may just solve some or all of your problem(s). You ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • humid area in your home triggers the growth of moulds in fu...   P4P   3mo

humid area in your home triggers the growth of moulds in furnitures, windows curtains shoes and pests such as fleas, cockroaches, clothes moths and dust mites. so maintain the humidity level of your house, you may use a dehumidifier or ventilate your house, open windows.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Glomalin And Morg Gel   CLEW   11mo  C

Do glomalin and morg gel share a ”common thread”? A close up of the clear hyphae reveals a substance coming from the tip. Could this be glomalin? No wonder I feel old as dirt!! ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/0321.jpg ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/032_Copy.jpg ... ... ... This info from a favorite blog: ... ”The hyphae of these fungi synthesize glomalin as part of their stress response. They coat their outer surface with the protein to make a protective waxy coat that keeps the water and nutrients inside the cells. The glomalin coating also makes the fungal strings sticky so they bi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Tulasi (Holy Basil) Plant can be used to remove fluoride fr...   mu-shen   11mo  C

Researchers Discover that the Tulasi Plant Can Be Used To Remove Fluoride from Drinking Water, Providing a Cheap Alternative for the World’s Poorest People ... — 08 May 2013 ... ... Written by Andrew Puhanic, Contributor ... ... AN exciting and new water treatment breakthrough has been announced that will now make the removal of fluoride from the drinking water supplies of the world’s poorest people more affordable than ever. ... ... Researchers from Rajasthan University in India have discovered that the Tulasi plant, also known as Holy Basil, can be used to significantly reduce the amount of fluoride in ...   [retrieve this message]
  • An indian tribe offers lessons in ecology   mu-shen   11mo  C

From Arunachal Pradesh, a Tribe Offers Lessons in Ecology ... By BRIAN ORLAND ... ... ZIRO VALLEY, Arunachal Pradesh (India) — The end of April is planting time for the women of the Apa Tani tribe. Their 50-square-kilometer valley is a meticulously groomed jewel of green conservation, compared to the flood-beset Assam plains below or the slash-and-burn plots that neighboring tribes cultivate in the shrinking forests of the surrounding hills. ... Tales From the Brahmaputra ... ... Field dispatches from a climate change researcher in Northeast India. ... ... ... Here in Ziro Valley, teams of rice planters have al ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Insecticide firms in secret bid to stop ban that could save...   mu-shen   12mo  C

Trust the Brits to throw a spanner in the works..... ... ... Insecticide firms in secret bid to stop ban that could save bees ... ... Last-ditch lobbying to sway vote in Brussels to halt use of killer nerve agents ... ... Damian Carrington ... The Observer, Sunday 28 April 2013 ... http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2013/apr/28/europe-insecticides-ban-save-bees ... ... Bees are vital for pollination, and scientific studies have linked pesticides to huge losses in their numbers. Photograph: Sean Gallup/Getty ... ... Europe is on the brink of a landmark ban on the world’s most widely used insecticides, which have in ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Mutant Salmon on the Menu? Say No Way to the FDA!!!   R CLEW   12mo  C

!!! AquaBounty Technologies, is already celebrating its pending approval!!! Does AquaBounty know something that we don’t? We need to let the FDA know that the American people don’t want to eat GMO salmon - the world’s first mutant animal for human consumption. ... ... ... Please sign and stop this monstrosity from making it to the dinner table: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Kiss the Frankenfish Goodbye!! ... ... ... ... ... ... http://action.fooddemocracynow.org/sign/stop_gmo_salmon_now/?akid=838.628999.EJweqR&rd=1&t=2 ...   [End]
  • Bayer, Monsanto, Syngenta, BASF, Dow: Biggest Bee Killers   #94749   12mo  C

Bayer, Monsanto, Syngenta, BASF, Dow: Biggest Bee Killers ... by Bee Rights Friday, Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:13 PM ... ... The world’s largest slave labor force is being killed off by Bayer, Monsanto, Sygenta, BASF, Dow and other beekilling profiteers ... ... http://bayer-kills-bees.com ... ... The above site is being blocked by a code added by corporate hackers. ... ... It changes the link to ”Firefox can’t find the server at bayer-kills-bees.com%c2%a0.” ... ... Greenpeace reported after Bayer the biggest beekillers are Syngenta (Switzerland), Monsanto (USA), BASF (Germany) and Dow Chemical (USA). ... ... http://www.greenp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Tell Congress to Support the New Federal Labeling Bill!   CLEW   12mo  C

Without mandatory labeling of GE foods, consumers are being left in the dark about the foods we are purchasing and feeding our families. Sixty-four countries have mandatory labeling policies for GE foods! ... ... The U.S. is one of the only developed countries in the world that ~doesn’t~ require labeling. Yet there is overwhelming public demand—consistently near 95%—for the labeling of GE foods! ... ... This link will ask for your zipcode so you can sign a GMO labeling petition that will be sent directly to the congressional representatives in your area: ... ... http://justlabelit.org/take-action/   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Venus Syndrome: The Life Ending Effects of Geoengineering   Bugbuster   12mo  C

... sounds great... ... ... ... More people could join this get better club if they stopped following the sales ads and get so balls or what ever to stand up for what is right... ... ... Cut out the junk food a ...   [End]
Page 14 of 14
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   14    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through program ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinic’s Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ef...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Clark Magnetic Pulser
Introducing the most advanced magnetic pulser on the market today!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,668 messages, 562 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 119, 14 pages,  136,855 page views

"The greatest part of all chronic disease is created by the suppression of acute disease by drug poisoning."
~ Henry Lindlahr, M.D.

Image Galler Environmental Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.87 sec at 4/23/2014 4:12:34 PM, requested by 54.81.80.46, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=284 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25