CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums31413 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Crystal Healing Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Crystal Healing Books   Rules
 278,935 page views     759 messages     195 topics     5 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
55d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Crystal Healing     All Forums 
Like Crystal Healing Forum on Facebook.com
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

• Ovarian cyst-alternate therapies?   mia2013   9mo  C

I recently found out i had ovarian cysts. I had my appendix removed laproscopically and was told I now have cysts, one which doubled my left overy in size, and that the cysts bursting on my right ovary had contributed to my appendix needing removal. ... ... I had what i thought was a gastro bug, severe pain and nausea and (alongside the stabbing of my appendix) I’d felt a poppign sensation within which was apparently my burst and bleeding cysts. ... ... Bit of background, I used to be on birth control but due to the BC being only usable for a few years i had to come off. It controlled my periods, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • God Particle?   Mike Cole   11mo  C

Hi, ... ... My wife has cancer and I find myself very helpless. ... I can’t really help her except for support but it is so hard to see the person you love the most just disappearing and you have nothing to do... ... ... I was searching for some alternative treatments and I found this: ... ... www.godparticle4u.com ... ... they don’t say on the site that it can help cancer but I figured that if it will give her more energy and better general feeling it might help... ... I ’ve also seen a lot of recommendations online and 2 of them were connected to cancer. ... ... did anyone here try it? not only for cancer but generall ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, my friend has one, I am considering getting one for mys...   Charles123456   11mo

Hi, my friend has one, I am considering getting one for myself now, doing some google research :) ... Anyway, my friend doesn’t have cancer but she did say it helped her a lot with her migraines and gave her more energy and will power, something like that... ... she seems like she is happy and in better mood since she got it, that’s why I want one, I’ve seen the change in her. ... ... Did you notice that they are out of stock right now? we’ll have to wait :(   [End]
    • Money perhaps best spent on proven cancer fighters   Dquixote1217   11mo

I can’t say whether or not that might help your wife as I am a bit leary of such claims.  I will say, however, that there are many very good natural treatments and protocols which could likely help your wife beat cancer.  Some of the best are over 80% successful even on advanced and aggressive cancers. ... ... You can find many such protocols here in this forum - and I am talking about ones which have been proven to work using natural healing items and practices - not ones which rely on the fantastical. ... ... $200 (the price of the "God Particle" crystal) could buy you quite ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: God Particle?   Vicky Gill   11mo

Hello, ... I have breast cancer and my husband got me this god particle sphere, I think from the same site. ... I didn’t really believe in it at first but it did help me. It’s not like I am cured now, I still have it. ... but first of all the doctor said it looks a lot better and in addition I feel more happy and more optimistic. I was very depressed before and now I have this good feeling and I know from inside that I will beat it. ... I think the body and soul are really connected and I don’t know if it affected my soul and after that the body god better or just both. ... I am not a scientist and can’t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think it may be something that will align you and if your...   JesichasHope   10mo

I think it may be something that will align you and if your body, mind and soul or spirit are in alignment and agree with each other for survival of the body; good things happen. But if you are looking for healing; there are a lot of good resources out there to consider. If you have cancer, you need to target the cause while knocking down the effects; only alternative treatments do this; conventional treatments only attack the symptoms or effect of the cause, consequently the cancer is never totally killed. Furthermore, the conventional treatments can cause more cancer down the road. Alte ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Buyer beware... look for people’s other postings to see if ...   Jones444   10mo

Buyer beware... look for people’s other postings to see if they are sincere and ask for details of the cancer. Lot’s of fraud going on out there.   [End]
    • Hi Mike, ... ... This is not a direct response to your que...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Mike, ... ... This is not a direct response to your question, but as ”grist for your mill” you might like to consider the following: ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your wife’s cancer problem, and her gaining greater health in ALL areas of her body, I STRONGLY encourage you/her to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Why do you believe in orgonite / orgone generators ?   david1o1   12mo  C

Hello, ... ... Simple question : ... Why do you believe in orgonite / orgone generators ? ... ... Is it only a belief in your head ? ... or ... Have you seen/felt the effects of orgonite / orgone generators ? If yes, please explain with more details. ... or ... Have you managed to measure its effects objectively (i mean with a result that somebody else can see/feel) ? ... ... Personaly i have used the terminator 2 zapper several times to relieve the pain caused by helminths (irritations, cuts), it seems to relax my body, it seems to increase my body temperature. ... The relief of pain is subjective, the feeling of relaxat ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There is an interview on gaiam tv with regina meredith that...   Zooii   12mo

There is an interview on gaiam tv with regina meredith that you can watch about orgone energy. There is a small amount you have to pay to be able to see it. I don´t remember the name of the man at the moment. He talks about Willhelm Reich and the nazis trying to hide the information on orgone. I also looked at you tube after I saw your question. I think I have seen a good you tube video before, but didn´t find it now. None of them don´t really give ”proof” of the existence of this energy in a scientific way perhaps, but there is a machine that can measure this energy, and has been used at ...   [retrieve this message]
      • double posting n/m   #21217   12mo

I never meant to put the first   [End]
      • Re: Why do you believe in orgonite / orgone generators ?   Zooii   12mo

I never meant to put the first video in there. Don´t know what happened. I guess it doesn´t prove the weather change since weather changes all the time. Here is the video. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwTKN3gxN1E   [End]
        • If it is true, it is interesting indeed. ... ... So what i...   david1o1   12mo

If it is true, it is interesting indeed. ... ... So what is your measuring device exactly ? Does it measure the negative ions or positive ions in the air ? ... ... And your orgonite is made from what ? Which kind of resin + which kind of metal ? ... ... Why have you mixed these materials in this way ? Is it random or do you have good reasons to do it ? ... ... Thanks, ...   [End]
    • Video Embedded this might be interesting for you... ...   krosser   11mo

this might be interesting for you... ...   [End]
      • Image Embedded Kirilian Photo Comaprison of different Metals in Orgonite. ...   krosser   11mo

Kirilian Photo Comaprison of different Metals in Orgonite. ... ...   [End]
      • That’s not what i am looking for, but thanks anyway. I want...   david1o1   11mo

That’s not what i am looking for, but thanks anyway. I want to know if someone has managed to use orgonite or an orgone accumulator to either saturate the human body with ”bions” (if yes what are the effects ?) or to relieve pain after an intense session with an electrisation device. ... ... Concerning your video, i don’t see anything surprising here... ... You can probably get the same low voltage with any antenna or coil. Keep in mind that there are electric fields, magnetic fields, electromagnetic waves everywhere around us. ... ... If you are interested in free energy, i think you may be interested ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Talking about the small depression in the base of the pyram...   AnalogKid   10mo

Talking about the small depression in the base of the pyramid, he said: ... ... ”There is absolutely no reason...” ... ... Actually, yes there is. Enter the Wayback Machine and come out in an 8th grade science class. ”Most things expand when heated and contract when cooled.” Well, that was easy. ... ... Injection molding was patented in 1872, and the problem of sinking showed up that afternoon. The plastic pyramid is thickest through the center of the base to the top point. As the resin cools, it contracts. The thicker areas contract more. The sink can change depending on how the object and mold a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • In your video you say that there is voltage but no current....   AnalogKid   6mo

In your video you say that there is voltage but no current. That can not be. A voltage (*any* voltage) can not be measured without current flowing into the test device. In your case, the input impedance of your meter is around 10 million ohms (10 megohms). With your stated average output of 0.2 volts and Ohm’s law, this works out to 0.02 microamps, or 20 nanoamps. Using Watt’s Law, the power delivered by your generator is 0.004 microwatts, or 4 nanowatts. So where is this free energy coming from? From the water. How do we know this? Because the voltage reading did not increase unt ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Metaphysical Healing Properties of Lemurian Quartz Crystals   thehippi   13mo  C

Also called “Lemurian Seed Crystals” or ”Lemurian Star Seeds”, Lemurian Quartz Crystals were originally found in Brazil. Metaphysical Legend states that there was once an advanced ancient civilization called Lemuria, similar to Atlantis but more spiritually developed and peaceful. As the end of their time on Earth was coming to an end, the Lemurians programmed these crystals to teach their messages of oneness and healing - messages that would be revealed when the energy on Earth was ready to receive them. The Lemurians then planted (or “seeded”) the Lemurian Crystals, encoded with thei ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cancer treatment option   explorer2009   14mo  C

The idea is to use certain advanced Su-jok acupuncture schemes, developed following recent concept of cancer being a fundamental regression of cell’s state and metabolic disruptions. ... ... They are being worked on several cancer cases, and also distantly, for example for Hugo Chavez: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2025448#i ... ... The idea is to charge a crystal with acupuncture scheme image, so that it works like this scheme. I actually use this for distant healing as it’s more convenient. ... Several crucial data about the cancer case will be needed like when it was first time spotted. ... ... O ...   [retrieve this message]
  • MUST READ - Copper/Zinc ratio - ONLY PROBLEM with non-albic...   Pokermaniac   15mo  C

I switch my low carb diet third time now two days ago since last two years. I am 100% sure that copper/zinc ratio in food is only problem with my non-albicans C. Guilliermondi (also other popular non-albicans like Kefyr, Glabrata work i think). ... ... I do not feel good since june 2011 and may 2012 where i have few weeks without die-off. Yes, its two years and then i have some good day’s (not matter HIGH CARB or LOW CARB) i was copper/zinc ratio 1:13 up to 14 like only natural copper 2,5mg from food and 15mg zinc from food and 20mg from supps. So ratio around 1:14, but its not matter how many ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Unrelated to candida but I believe Blood type diets are ama...   Gibblets   15mo

Unrelated to candida but I believe Blood type diets are amazing, before I had noticed my candida -3 years or so after in the end of my teens present date- I had terrible undescribable pains in my chest, panic attacks and short sharp breathing. They never went away until I started working with the blood type plan my digestion was alot worse too.. It definately helped me. I do not have enough knowledge of what you are doing with ratios so I can only say what I am eating is sticking similar to my blood type diet and I feel quite well I have gained enough strength since after the antibiotics I ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Man, cure candida is like puzzle ! ... ... Blood type diet...   Pokermaniac   15mo

Man, cure candida is like puzzle ! ... ... Blood type diet + mineral ratios (Homeostatic balance) + easy to digest food from Hunza and Okinawa diet like LOW cellulose grains millet (no rice in my case, even white kill me !!) and potatoes, parsley, broccoli, carrot, cabbage + low cellulose fruit for fitosterol one meal a day + fitosterol 2 meals a day + drinking before meals + go to sleep little hunger + eating when hunger. ... ... More puzzle we have , more and faster we cure :D   [End]
  • does anyone know of a site where   619sandiego   16mo

you can find the composite of minerals such as tourmaline, obsidian and if it contains other elements?   [End]
  • Energy Healing for Low Income Communities   Sweetypie101   17mo  C

I’ve put together a project that will do some energy healing in the low income communities of Chicago. We’re gonna balance chakras, gift organite, etc. ... ... TO find out more visit our page: ... ... www.indiegogo.com/energyhealing   [End]
  • Crystal forests in the earth. Anyone use these for healing?   BonFire   19mo  C

Hi, has anyone had experience with this? ... ... I read about the crystal forests deep within the earth. Apparently there are crystals 12 kilometers high here, and they can be used to enhance ones ESP or for mental broadcasts. ... ... Here’s the article I found about it: http://www.stuartwilde.com/2012/01/the-crystal-forests-deep-in-the-earth/ ... ... If anyone has some experience or more information about this I would be interested.   [End]
    • There are many healers who use the energy of crystaline gri...   Steve888   19mo

There are many healers who use the energy of crystaline grid of the earth to enhance healing. The terminology is slightly different but I think they are one in the same. http://divinejoy.org/content/planetary-crystalline-grid ... ... ... I have found you can do this with your feet as well: ... ... Connecting to the Crystalline Grid of Earth ... ... Holding pendulum by the chain ask: ”Please connect me with the energy of the Crystalline Grid of Earth”. The pendulum usually will start rotating clockwise. ... ... Detox ... ... The Crystalline Grid of Earth has the ability to convert noxious energy into positive and har ...   [retrieve this message]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   samuelrogers   11mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • Crystal for stayingin in own space(GROUNDED) whilst among o...   novanova   19mo

Hey everybody, thanks so much for what you are doing here! i have a very important issue and that is, that i find it very difficult to be by myself whilst among others. I did some encounter meditation before and learned how to stay centered and in tune with your inner self even when encountering many different people. It was hard at first, especially because i have trust and anxiety issues and just came out of a depression. It is fine right now and i am on a great path. Nevertheless, one cannot always be around spiritual, compassionate people ;D...and maybe I am also sometimes still encoun ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There is no crystal that can help you do this. It can be an...   Michael B   19mo

There is no crystal that can help you do this. It can be an aid for your subconscious mind but you don’t necessarily want to get involved with crystals since you are a human being and not a rock. ... ... Boundaries are held by the ego. You must integrate your ego and work through your unconscious patterning using your intention and conscious command. ... ... The only way to strengthen your boundaries is to strengthen them. This means not tolerating second class behavior from others. When you assert your boundaries, your subconscious counter programming will be triggered. Simply feel them, integrate ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Consider an orgonite pendant such as this: http://www.natu...   Steve888   19mo

Consider an orgonite pendant such as this: http://www.natures-blessings.org/ProtectionOrgonePendant.htm ... ... ... Lilly can also custom make you a pendant for your exact needs.   [End]
    • Hi nova nova, ... ... I totally empathize with what you de...   BonFire   19mo

Hi nova nova, ... ... I totally empathize with what you describe. I’ve heard it described that people’s energies (thoughts, emotions, whatever) can sort of jump between each other and so one can be affected by it. ... ... I’ve heard Black Tourmaline can provide protection, and it seems to help for me. There are also Agua Sulis Stones (have you heard of them?). They are a type of crystal with which people have had profound experiences. It seems to help with getting re-balanced. ... ... There’s some info about the Sulis Stones here, if it’s something you’d like to look into: http://www.thesacredtearsofgai ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Chakra Healing Test   chakrahealingman   20mo

Dear Forum Members, ... ... Thought you would be interested in the following fun quiz related to the chakras as presented by a well established healer ... ... http://www.deborahkingcenter.com/blog/2012/07/11/facebook-chakra-quiz-game/ ... ... ... http://curezone.com/ig/up1.asp?f=377 ... ... Have fun ... ... ChakraHealingman   [End]
  • Crystal Therapy   Rokiec   25mo

Hello everyone I am currently looking to get Crystal Therapy from http://www.purehealinginsight.com and I was just wondering if anyone had any questions or concerns? Thank you for any replies!   [End]
  • Past Lives and NDE stories   sacredintuition   28mo  C

Hi, I am a Clairvoyant medium who is setting up an informative page on NDE and past lives. I am looking for anyone willing to submit their stories to be put on my website.   [End]
  • Are artifical points the same as natural points?   nothing but love   28mo

My question to everyone is regarding healing. ... ... I am considering buying crystals and I do not know if the artificial points (termination created by the cutter) are considered equal to natural points (natural termination). My gut feeling is that I want/need natural termination. Actually I would like to find double terminated crystals, but they seem to be difficult to locate. The crystals I have found are large but look cut and polished. I want the real deal. Any thoughts? Suggestions? Thank you everyone.   [End]
  • Minimalist Yeast Abatement Protocol   #147951   28mo  C

Astrophysiology...and Yeast ... ... www.scribd.com/doc/74090699 ... ... www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=7JQU45V8   [End]
    • Interesting..the article suggests NAC to scavenge acetylhyd...   jameskep37   28mo

Interesting..the article suggests NAC to scavenge acetylhyde and also likes ALA to help deal with acetylhyde. I agree with him acetylhyde is a huge culprit when dealing with candida. ... ... ... The sulphrated flax oil--”wondro” reminds me of the budwig cancer cure--cottage cheese blended with flax oil ... ... An interesting combination might be flax oil blended with NAC or Flax oil with ALA?   [End]
      • The acetaldehyde (Ach) connection here looms larger with ev...   #147951   28mo

The acetaldehyde (Ach) connection here looms larger with every passing moment. Red blood cells are capable of providing ”catch and release” transport of Ach to all parts of the body. Having a source of Ach (ie. Candida Albicans) in the intestinal mucosa means that Ach is being generated in a region external to the liver where the normal ethanol to Ach to acetate detoxification reaction is performed. The downstream toxic effects of Ach circulating in the bloodstream are horrendous. Its size and shape and electrophilic nature are allowing it to behave just like a heavy metal atom (eg. lead/c ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Acetaldehyde is the venom that the yeast excretes to contro...   #147951   28mo

Acetaldehyde is the venom that the yeast excretes to control its host and blunt the innate immune system response to its presence. ... ... Wondro was the antidote for the venom. ... ... It’s that simple...   [End]
          • May I ask then, are you going to try Wondro? Have you tried...   Elyse500   27mo

May I ask then, are you going to try Wondro? Have you tried it? Everything you say makes perfect sense and it might be worth a shot.   [End]
            • Wondro hasn’t been marketed since the early 1950’s and it i...   #147951   27mo

Wondro hasn’t been marketed since the early 1950’s and it is only recently that it has been demonstrated that it can be safely made in the kitchen in single dosage quantities (see ”Astrophysiology and Yeast -- Wondro For One”). I have tested this and tried it but am currently using the ”Astrophysiology and Yeast -- Yeast Abatement Protocol” which is a combination of homeopathics and supplements with timed-released N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (”Resbid”) as the acetaldehyde scavenger. This appears to work but the historical success of Wondro in light of the acetaldehyde connection makes it yet anoth ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Why would a single-purpose remedy such as Wondro taken alon...   #147951   27mo

Why would a single-purpose remedy such as Wondro taken alone require one or two months to produce any significant results? ... ... [The proposed mode of action of Wondro as an acetaldehyde scavenger means that it must persist in the same vicinity as the colonizing yeast cells that are producing this toxin. The surface area of the small intestine is vast because of the villi folds that increase its absorptive capacity for nutrients. Opportunistic yeast can be expected to proliferate in these nutrient-rich cavities. To effectively neutralize the effects of acetaldehyde being excreted by each and ...   [retrieve this message]
                • disease connection proposed by Truss once again. ...   #147951   26mo

disease connection proposed by Truss once again. ...   [End]
                  • CH3CHO + CO2 ... ... CH3COCOOH pyruvate ... ...   #147951   26mo

CH3CHO + CO2 ... ... CH3COCOOH pyruvate ... CH3CHO acetaldehyde ... CO2 carbon dioxide ... ... The fact that individuals who have used MMS trade off one set of symptoms (Ach exposure) for another (ClO2 exposure) may be the elusive evidence that toxic acetaldehyde is indeed being produced in vivo. Fortunately, there are other less risk-prone methods that are just as effective for dealing with and reducing the production of acetaldehyde generated in this manner. ... ... [*] Truss C.O., Metabolic abnormalities in patients with chronic candidiasis: the acetaldehyde hypothesis . J ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Have you anymore info on this protocol? I am looking for a ...   oftherock   25mo

Have you anymore info on this protocol? I am looking for a product(s) that deals with biofilms and agrobacterium. Thanks much. Did a Google search but didn’t find much.   [End]
                • Biofilms such as those formed by Candida are almost impregn...   #147951   25mo

Biofilms such as those formed by Candida are almost impregnable fortresses that resist antifungal penetration. Wondro (sulfurated flax oil) that appeared to be quite effective in mopping up the immunosuppressor acetaldehyde emitted by yeast was also used in a more viscous modality called ”Black Ointment” for healing of external sores. It was quite effective at preventing infection and promoting the recovery process. I’m not sure what effect it might have on a biofilm colony, per se. The process for making ”Black Ointment” is similar to that described for Wondro in the reference except that ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Image Embedded Linoleic acid is one of the constituents of flax oil. Sulf...   #147951   23mo

Linoleic acid is one of the constituents of flax oil. Sulfurated linoleic acid which results when flax oil is heated with elemental sulfur may have the following structure. The sulfur binds into the oil at the double bond linkages and makes the resulting compound more viscous and opaque. This increased viscosity allows Wondro to coat and persist in the intestinal lining where yeast proliferates. It has a preponderance of exposed sulfur atoms readily available to acetaldehyde emitted from the yeast. Acetaldehyde has a size, shape, and electrophilic nature similar to a heavy metal with the ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Image Embedded Regarding the mode of action of Wondro, the following struc...   #147951   23mo

Regarding the mode of action of Wondro, the following structure is proposed for the configuration of the sulfurated fatty acid molecule after the trap has been sprung. Two nasty molecules of acetaldehyde have been ”captured” and neutralized. Wondro has the advantage of starting and finishing as a biologically neutral molecule. It serves no purpose in the body so that binding to acetaldehyde does not deprive the body of anything essential. It is a sacrificial decoy to prevent acetaldehyde (an immunosuppressive neurotoxin) from gumming up stuff that is critical. It has no deleterious side ef ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Regarding your query about biofilms and Wondro, the followi...   #147951   20mo

Regarding your query about biofilms and Wondro, the following reference indicates that the thymol component of oil of thyme may have inhibitory effects on biofilm formation: ... ... Braga PC et al. ”Thymol inhibits Candida albicans biofilm formation and mature biofilm”, Intl Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, Volume 31, Issue 5, Pp. 472-477, May 2008. ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18329858 ... ... The original formulation of Wondro included 48 fl oz of oil of thyme for each 25 gallon batch, something that was added to ameliorate the odor. However, it appears that this may have amplified its ef ...   [retrieve this message]
              • okay, so I read the that ’wondro for one’ chapter, that it ...   Tizona   23mo

okay, so I read the that ’wondro for one’ chapter, that it calls for microwaving the flaxseed/sulfur mixture. Does not sound like a good idea. Wouldn’t that destroy a lot of the health benefits of flaxseed oil? Found this on the budwig protocol website ... ... --”never use flax oil to cook with. It must not be heated. ”The substance that is so important for respiration is very heat sensitive. It will be destroyed at approximately 42º C.” (Johanna Budwig: Der Tod des Tumors - Band II [The Death of the Tumor, Vol. II], page 158). 42ºC is approximately 108ºF. You can add flaxoil after cooking when ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Image Embedded You are correct about heating flax seed oil and health bene...   #147951   23mo

You are correct about heating flax seed oil and health benefits. It contains highly volatile unsaturated fatty acids that are broken down by heating and then unsuitable for action in their fatty acid form. Wondro is not a substitute for flax seed oil. Cold-pressed, unheated flax oil should be consumed separately for its health benefits, preferably emulsified with quark to improve its absorption as per the Budwig diet. ... ... But with regards to sulfuration, the heat breaks up the elemental sulfur octatomic rings and chemically inserts the sulfur atoms into the double bonds of the fatty acids. ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • okay, I see your points. I can understand why it would be b...   Tizona   23mo

okay, I see your points. I can understand why it would be better to use the precipitated sulphur, USP and why heating is necessary ... ... However, I still question why you would need to use the flax oil. does the oil need to be a oil high in Omega three? if not it would seem like a much better choice would be a heat-stable oil like sesame or olive oil ... ... another choice might be walnut oil, which is higher in omega-3 content than sesame or olive oil (but still much lower than flaxseed oil) but still somewhat heat-stable   [End]
                    • The usage of flax oil was rooted in the historical origins ...   #147951   23mo

The usage of flax oil was rooted in the historical origins of this remedy but any oil with a high content of unsaturated fatty acids would likely work in this regard. It is the double carbon-to-carbon bond (unsaturated) that is the reaction/insertion point for the sulfur -- a form of vulcanization. The alteration in color and increase in viscosity from flax oil to Wondro supports the assumption that the end-product is a sulfurated form of the original oil constituents. ... ... Linolenic fatty acid (an omega-3) would take up even more sulfur than the linoleic described previously for illustrat ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • If Wondro was so good, what happened to it? ... ... It wa...   #147951   23mo

If Wondro was so good, what happened to it? ... ... It was a temporal casualty. It was forced out of production (1950’s) at a time when antibiotics were supposed to herald the ”end of disease”. There was no knowledge then as to how it could possibly work for so many different conditions and testimonials are not medical research. ... ... Wondro produced amazing results, but why? ... ... Truss’s work was brilliant, but where was the proof? ... ... Both of these challenged the paradigm of their time to such an extent that they were labelled medical heresy and dismissed as frauds. But now these two ideas (veno ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • At what temperature point is the oil hot enough to bond wit...   Tizona   23mo

At what temperature point is the oil hot enough to bond with the sulfur?   [End]
                        • When it was produced in large batches, the sulfur and oil w...   #147951   23mo

When it was produced in large batches, the sulfur and oil were mixed in 60-gallon stainless steel kettles with intense heat (500-600 F) applied for approximately 1 hour before the reaction occurred. This has not been done since the early 1950’s. For a batch larger than single dosage adequate ventilation of the production area is paramount. The proof of concept experiment to see if it could be made in single dosage quantities used a 900W microwave on HIGH for about 5 minutes. It is immediately obvious when the reaction has occurred because of the color change. ... ... This particular substance h ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • do you know any place online where you can purchase the pre...   Tizona   23mo

do you know any place online where you can purchase the precipitated sulphur, USP in small amounts? ... ... The smallest amount I could find anybody selling it in 500 g for about $75   [End]
                            • http://www.medshopexpress.com/10005090.html has it in 4oz q...   #147951   23mo

http://www.medshopexpress.com/10005090.html has it in 4oz quantities for $4.37. Powdered sulfur is quite commonly used topically as a chigger repellant.   [End]
                              • okay great, thanks a lot ... ... I’m going to order some a...   Tizona   23mo

okay great, thanks a lot ... ... I’m going to order some and try to make a little. We’ll see how it goes   [End]
                                • Page 18, Lethbridge Herald, September 4, 1937 - Newspaper A...   #147951   23mo

Page 18, Lethbridge Herald, September 4, 1937 - Newspaper Archive ... www.newspaperarchive.com/lethbridge-herald/1937-09-04/page-18 ... If you are interested in reading Page 18, Lethbridge Herald, September 4, 1937, ... Lethbridge by Remedy Brocket Resident Effects of Wondro For many years a ... ... ... Page 8, Lethbridge Herald, December 3, 1937 - Newspaper Archive ... www.newspaperarchive.com/lethbridge-herald/1937-12-03/page-8 ... If you are interested in reading Page 8, Lethbridge Herald, December 3, 1937, ... of The balance represented sundry ECZEMA GOES WHEN WONDRO USED ... ... ... Page 15, Lethbridge Her ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • As good as Wondro was in its time, it may be possible to co...   #147951   22mo

As good as Wondro was in its time, it may be possible to concoct an alternative based on its mode of action and the ideas raised in this discussion. ... ... ... OBJECTIVES: ... ... O sulfur must be present as an attractive irreversible binding site for acetaldehyde ... ... [Elemental sulfur exists as a tight octatomic ring. This may not provide as much of an externally attractive electronegative profile for acetaldehyde binding as a sulfur atom that is part of another molecular structure. This would explain why the results obtained with Wondro (a sulfur-bearing compound) were superior to ”sulfur and molass ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • Image Embedded Initial testing with timed release N-acetyl-L-cysteine (Res...   #147951   22mo

Initial testing with timed release N-acetyl-L-cysteine (Resbid) emulsified in flax oil: ... ... o slightly bitter taste upon ingestion but no adverse reactions ... ... o overall improvement in taste and appetite ... ... This protocol has the potential of thinly coating the entire alimentary canal in the same manner that Wondro did in one of the major areas of yeast overgrowth, from mouth (coated tongue) to anus (pruritus). ... ... NAC has one sulfur atom suitably positioned for acetaldehyde binding and can capture one acetaldehyde per molecule of NAC. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Linolenic acid (an omega-3 fatty acid) is on ...   [retrieve this message]
                                      • Image Embedded We’re not just talking about a few acetaldehyde molecules h...   #147951   22mo

We’re not just talking about a few acetaldehyde molecules here and there. To put things into perspective let’s see what happens in the worst case scenario if budding yeast in the gut gets a hold of and metabolizes an entire teaspoon of sugar (sucrose). ... ... In one teaspoon of sugar: ... ... 1 tsp sucrose X 4 g / tsp X 1 mol / 342.3 g X 6.02 x 10^23 molecules / mol ... ... equals about 7 x 10^21 molecules of sucrose. ... ... There is one molecule of glucose for each molecule of sucrose and each molecule of glucose yields two molecules of pyruvate which can be metabolized by pyruvate decarboxylase in y ...   [retrieve this message]
                                        • Image Embedded In light of the previous post, trying to starve the yeast o...   #147951   22mo

In light of the previous post, trying to starve the yeast out of existence in your system by depriving it of the sugar that it likes and needs might seem like a reasonable approach. In fact, sugar cravings are one of the indicative signs that there is an overgrowth of yeast on board, intercepting what the body needs for its own energy requirements. If a significant proportion of sucrose in the diet emerges as acetaldehyde, reducing the amount of raw material for yeast metabolism is certainly a factor in recovery. ... ... However, too strict a diet in this regard may be counterproductive. It is ...   [retrieve this message]
                                          • Anything with 94 sextillion atoms of sulfur for every two t...   #147951   22mo

Anything with 94 sextillion atoms of sulfur for every two tablespoon dosage is going to have a rather pungent odor, even if the sulfur is buried in the fatty acids of flax oil. At some point in its production history in the first half of the twentieth century the mode of Wondro consumption was changed from a liquid to gel capsules for this very reason. Although it still appeared to work, there was a lingering perception amongst those who made it and took it that it just wasn’t quite as effective in this form. ... ... Fast forward to today...have your ever eaten a Caesar Salad with a potent garl ...   [retrieve this message]
                                            • Image Embedded If the assumption made in the previous post is correct: th...   #147951   22mo

If the assumption made in the previous post is correct: that there may be significant damage inflicted upon the body from yeast colonization and release of acetaldehyde in the esophageal lining, something that is missed by encapsulated antifungals and acetaldehyde scavengers; then there should be other clues that support this. ... ... What is situated immediately adjacent to this region? The thyroid gland is located in the neck wrapped around the esophagus! This endocrine gland produces hormones that control the metabolism of almost every tissue in the body including how they use energy, make ...   [retrieve this message]
                                              • Image Embedded Many of the Wondro testimonials (circa 1930’s) spoke of rel...   #147951   22mo

Many of the Wondro testimonials (circa 1930’s) spoke of relief from ”stomach troubles” that were chronic and apparently untreatable. It has been well established that increased intestinal permeability (leaky gut) is associated with the pathology of numerous diseases: ... ... • inflammatory bowel diseases such (eg. Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis) ... • chronic inflammatory arthritides ... • acne ... • psoriasis ... • eczema ... • urticaria ... • irritable bowel syndrome ... • autism ... ... to name just a few. Is leaky gut the cause, an effect, or a consequence of something common to all of these conditions? ... ... In a sens ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                • Although the symptoms and diseases are as different as nigh...   #147951   21mo

Although the symptoms and diseases are as different as night and day, there is a common failure pattern here. The miniscule size of acetaldehyde is allowing it access to places where it shouldn’t be and its reactivity is allowing it to bond to configurations where it doesn’t belong. Then, once it reacts, it remains there, impairing the structure or function of the biological entity that was unfortunate enough to be exposed to it. Furthermore, it does this in a clandestine fashion since its two carbon, four hydrogen, and one oxygen atoms just blend into the landscape without exposing themse ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                  • Candida Albicans yeast as a mobile commensal fungus tends t...   #147951   21mo

Candida Albicans yeast as a mobile commensal fungus tends to gravitate towards regions of the body where it has a nutrient-rich supply of resources and also where it is able to exert a certain degree of host-control. The upper region of the esophagus adjacent to the thyroid satisfies both of these constraints. Entrenched there Candida Albicans has first choice of any ingested materials before they descend into the somewhat harsh acidic environment of the stomach. Also, possibly via acetaldehyde-mediated suppression of thyroid response to its activating hormone TSH, yeast colonization in t ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                    • Image Embedded There are conflicting reports on the web about the usage of...   #147951   21mo

There are conflicting reports on the web about the usage of garlic as a home remedy for heartburn. For some it seems to be a trigger and for others the answer to their quest for relief. Assuming that yeast in the throat and esophagus has something to do with the condition (see previous post), we may be able to rationalize both types of experience. ... ... Remember that we are not dealing with a passive organism here. Yeast is prepared to fight when antifungally challenged (e.g. by garlic). One of the ways it does this is to shift morphology from a budding yeast into an invasive hyphal form, ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                      • Image Embedded Most people have polysystemic Candida Albicans ”colonizatio...   #147951   21mo

Most people have polysystemic Candida Albicans ”colonization” without manifesting the overt clinical symptoms of fulminating ”candidiasis”, something that is medically acknowledged to be a serious and potentially fatal condition in immunocompromised patients. Since conventional wisdom relegates Candida Albicans to being a ”harmless” commensal resident of the gastrointestinal tract and troublesome but not pathogenic causal agent of vaginal yeast infections, is there any evidence to support the controversial statement that yeast in the body is everywhere in everyone? ... ... More than a few have ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                        • Image Embedded The mobility of Candida Albicans in terms of morphic shifti...   #147951   21mo

The mobility of Candida Albicans in terms of morphic shifting between budding to hyphal and back to budding in response to temperature, pH, nutrient depletion, antifungal attack, immune system challenge, and biochemical changes to its environment has been well studied. This means that it certainly has access to other nutrient-rich areas in the body that suit its colonization requirements. The ”eye floater” phenomenon suggests that the yeast has availed itself of this ability. But at the same time it must have techniques for coordinating and self-limiting its own proliferation in multiple ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                          • Image Embedded If Candida Albicans can at one and the same time colonize m...   #147951   21mo

If Candida Albicans can at one and the same time colonize multiple nutrient-rich sites in the body and self-limit its own proliferation, then it must have a technique for remotely sensing its own activity levels in order to coordinate this balancing act. ... ... Quorum sensing is a stimulus and response system based upon population density, observed in bacteria and social insects, to regulate behavior via gene expression. Although the models studied to date have involved signaling molecules at the biochemical level to achieve this, there may be more to quorum sensing on the energetic level as ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                            • The hints at polysystemic colonization provided by ”eye flo...   #147951   20mo

The hints at polysystemic colonization provided by ”eye floaters”, ... ... See http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1961901 ... ... and the suite of invasive and self-protective options (including quorum sensing) available to Candida Albicans, ... ... See http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1962320 ... ... both suggest that the abilities of this organism to maintain its presence in the human host have been underestimated. We need to be at least as subtle and strategically-minded as evolution has made it in order to reduce its impact. ... ... Although its major presence is in the alimentary canal from throat to an ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                              • Although much attention has been given to the role of heavy...   #147951   20mo

Although much attention has been given to the role of heavy metals in the etiology of autism [1], there is considerable controversy and less than definitive results in this regard. Since there are cases of autism where there has been no detectable level of mercury exposure, either environmentally, through mercury fillings, or the vaccine preservative thiomersal [2]; this is used as an argument that mercury doesn’t cause autism. However, enzymatic biochemical pathways that are linked to diseases aren’t particular about what is interfering with them in relation to manifestations of the disor ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                                • Can you use your mind like a bug-zapper to eradicate yeast-...   #147951   19mo

Can you use your mind like a bug-zapper to eradicate yeast-released free acetaldehyde? ... ... Visualization therapy has been shown to produce results even in clinical surgical settings [1]. There is a level of mind responsive to occurrences on the energetic and biochemical levels down to the minutest details of the body that can be tapped into and adjusted by the conscious mind [2]. The best results occur if the instructions included in the visualization are as precise and specific as possible. Since yeast-released acetaldehyde is linked to a staggering number of disease processes: ... ... See ”Ace ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                                  • Given the analysis of the potential of acetaldehyde autoxid...   #147951   19mo

Given the analysis of the potential of acetaldehyde autoxidation byproducts: ... ... See ”Acetaldehyde + Pulmonary Peroxidosis” http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1984937 ... ... it should go without saying that using something as toxic as hydrogen peroxide in a treatment protocol is a bit like throwing starter fluid onto a smouldering barbecue. There may be some temporary remission or change of symptoms because of the antimicrobial and acetaldehyde neutralizing properties, but this is not something that can be continued in the long term without sustaining collateral damage resulting from both the ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                                    • One of the noticeable effects of starting to tackle the yea...   #147951   19mo

One of the noticeable effects of starting to tackle the yeast problem in the body is the rapidity with which symptoms appear, disappear, and reappear amongst different locales. The polymorphism of Candida Albicans certainly allows it access to all parts of the body and we have already looked at the idea of polysystemic colonization even in otherwise healthy individuals: ... ... See ”Eye Floaters” http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1961901 ... ... The rapid ”shifting symptom” syndrome suggests that this dissemination has already occurred prior to the start of an anti-yeast protocol. While it might ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                                      • Image Embedded Even with the ground-breaking work on the sequencing of the...   #147951   19mo

Even with the ground-breaking work on the sequencing of the human genome completed in 2001, definitive cataloguing of the estimated 20,000-25,000 protein coding genes is ongoing [1]. Superimposed upon this genetic backdrop, the human microbiome consists of more than 10,000 microbial species and 8 million microbial genes [2]. ... ... One of these species, ubiquitous in its presence in mammalian hosts, is the yeast Candida Albicans. This is an incredibly complex organism in its own right with over 6,000 genes in its genome [3]. Although it is recognized as a potentially threatening human fungal p ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                                        • Image Embedded Why doesn’t Candida Albicans produce alcohol like other yea...   #147951   19mo

Why doesn’t Candida Albicans produce alcohol like other yeasts? Isn’t that the yeasty thing to do? ... ... ... ... Somewhere along the evolutionary journey, a mutated strain may have found that it had a survival advantage in mammals by exuding the pyruvate decarboxylase acetaldehyde intermediate from the fermentation process through its membrane instead of completing either its reduction to alcohol or its oxidation to acetate. Candida is certainly capable of dealing with the acetaldehyde enzymatically -- it does have an aldehyde dehydrogenase gene [1] -- but doesn’t appear to be using it for inter ...   [retrieve this message]
                                          • Image Embedded Beta 1,3 / 1,6 glucans are long-chain molecules that are co...   #147951   22mo

Beta 1,3 / 1,6 glucans are long-chain molecules that are common cell structural components in fungi. ... ... ... ... They are found in the cell walls of Candida Albicans. ... ... See Kapteyn et al. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC177097/ ... ... Supplementing with Beta 1,3 / 1,6 glucan may play a role in step three of the yeast abatement protocol: ... ... • reactivate the body’s own innate immune response to reduce yeast populations ... ... Combining both an acetaldehyde scavenger and an immune system activator may have a synergistic effect for recovery by reducing acetaldehyde exposure in complementary ...   [retrieve this message]
                                            • The ability of Candida Albicans to persist in the human hos...   #147951   20mo

The ability of Candida Albicans to persist in the human host in spite of the abundant phagocytic entities (neutrophils and macrophages) capable of ingesting and killing it means that it must have evolved strategies for tricking its host into recognizing it as ”self” rather than ”non-self”. As long as it reins in its own potential for pathogenicity, ... ... See ”Candida Albicans and Quorum Sensing” http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1962569 ... ... it can continue to function below the immune system radar. Unfortunately, while it is ”making a quiet home” for itself, the pulsed low-dosage excretion ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • I want to try some.   #140763   21mo

Is there anywhere I can buy this wondro stuff, I bet I could probably just make it. ... ... Can anyone tell me if it is safe?   [End]
                                  • For a historical perspective of its popularity in the first...   #147951   21mo

For a historical perspective of its popularity in the first half of the twentieth century see: ... ... Wondro Testimonials Pamphlet ... http://www.scribd.com/doc/76584628 ... http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=W4S59AQF ... ... Wondro hasn’t been marketed since the early 1950’s and it is only recently that it has been demonstrated that it can be safely made in the kitchen in single dosage quantities (see ”Astrophysiology and Yeast -- Wondro For One”). ... ... Astrophysiology...and Yeast ... http://www.scribd.com/doc/74090699 ... http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=7JQU45V8 ... ... The following is an easier (perhaps not ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • Image Embedded WONDRO FOR ONE ... ... • precipitated sulfur, USP ...   #147951   21mo

WONDRO FOR ONE ... ... • precipitated sulfur, USP (1/2 tsp) ... • flax oil (2 tbsp) ... ... Measure the oil into a small glass ramekin. Add the powdered sulfur and mix with a milk frother so that the sulfur is well-distributed throughout the oil. Place a glass lid over the ramekin and microwave on high for 5 minutes or until the oil has changed color from a yellowy mixture into a black viscous liquid. Cool and consume on a tablespoon or from an egg cup. A drop of oil of thyme or oil of garlic may be added to the Wondro before consumption to add a known antifungal to the compound. If the ...   [retrieve this message]
                                      • It is important to note that acetaldehyde scavenging does n...   #147951   21mo

It is important to note that acetaldehyde scavenging does not repair damage done by previous acetaldehyde exposure. It merely prevents further damage from additional acetaldehyde being released by yeast metabolism -- something that happens whenever the yeast is fermenting pyruvate from carbohydrates in the diet. Sugar is a rapidly metabolized low molecular weight carbohydrate. ... ... See Teaspoon of sugar http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1954934 ... ... By reducing the cumulative stress incurred from chronic acetaldehyde exposure, an acetaldehyde scavenger allows the body’s own healing processe ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Re: Minimalist Yeast Abatement Protocol   HelpForAllofUS   3mo

How did it go?   [End]
    • Detoxifying acetaldahyde   Tizona   23mo

if you are claiming that the main way that Candida damages the body is through acetaldehyde, that it seems like the sulfur containing amino acid cysteine is what you want ... ... http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/life/human-biology/hangover4.htm ... ... A product of alcohol metabolism that is more toxic than alcohol itself, acetaldehyde is created when the alcohol in the liver is broken down by an enzyme called alcohol dehydrogenase. The acetaldehyde is then attacked by another enzyme, acetaldehyde dehydrogenase, and another substance called glutathione, which contains high quantities o ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded The primary acetaldehyde scavenger recommended in the ”Yeas...   #147951   23mo

The primary acetaldehyde scavenger recommended in the ”Yeast Abatement Protocol” chapter is timed-release N-acetyl-L-Cysteine (RESBID) as you suggest. The underlying epiphany here is that a lot of successful remedies and ”diets” embody a molecular structure that includes the salient sulfur. This means that they may also share a common mode of action in their ability to scavenge yeast-emitted acetaldehyde before it gets a chance to interact with the body. Acetaldehyde as a byproduct of alcohol consumption is produced in the liver where there are an abundance of enzymes to deal with it but t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Chronic exposure to acetaldehyde is so potentially pervasiv...   #147951   22mo

Chronic exposure to acetaldehyde is so potentially pervasive that the body starts to fail at its weakest points conditioned by the cumulative level of daily exposure (a function of dietary sugar content and yeast colonization population), the physical location(s) of the yeast colonies emitting the toxin, and inherent genetic vulnerabilities. Although there may be a nebulous array of common symptoms, each individual may eventually develop a different diagnosed ”disease” with a known label. ... ... This could explain why something like Wondro, which appears to be able to do little more than scav ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yeast is an incredibly complex, polymorphic, highly adaptab...   #147951   22mo

Yeast is an incredibly complex, polymorphic, highly adaptable organism. The ability of Candida Albicans to insert itself into the bioflora of the human body and remain there indefinitely is a delicate balancing act between providing for its own needs and modulating the immune response of its host without killing its sugar-daddy. Precisely how it has been accomplishing this has remained elusive. ... ... But here is where the Wondro testimonials may provide a useful clue. They are not medical research but they do represent an ad hoc clinical trial of sorts that demonstrated the results of introdu ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Image Embedded Enzymes are folded protein conglomerations that facilitate ...   #147951   22mo

Enzymes are folded protein conglomerations that facilitate the production of certain molecules required by the body from raw materials that are already present. They are three-dimensional structures that attract and hold the raw material molecules just long enough in just the right orientation for the new product to form. Size, shape, charge, and fluid dynamic motion may all play a role in bringing the reagents together under ideal conditions so that the product can emerge. Enzymes are fast workers, capable of catalyzing several million reactions per second. ... ... An enzyme inhibitor is a sub ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Image Embedded The carcinogenic aspects of acetaldehyde as a metabolite of...   #147951   22mo

The carcinogenic aspects of acetaldehyde as a metabolite of alcohol and as a constituent of tobacco smoke have already been established in the medical research journals. With a commensal yeast (Candida Albicans) in the picture releasing acetaldehyde as a part of its metabolism, this places virtually everyone at risk to acetaldehyde toxicity, not just drinkers and smokers. ... ... Acetaldehyde is so highly reactive that there may be many different biochemical pathways by which this occurs but consider the following two possibilities: ... ... PROSTAGLANDINS ... ... Prostaglandins are cell-to-cell regulator ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Image Embedded Strictly speaking, chelation therapy is the intravenous adm...   #147951   22mo

Strictly speaking, chelation therapy is the intravenous administration of chelating agents such as EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) to remove ”heavy metals” from the body. There are controversial applications of this technique for other diseases as well with widely differing opinions on the efficacy of such treatments. ... ... EDTA works by sequestering a (positive) cation such as lead within an electronegative net so that it is unable to interact with sites in the body that are vulnerable to attack by the heavy metal. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/edta_chelate.png ... ... He ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Image Embedded There are over 200 different types of cells comprising the ...   #147951   22mo

There are over 200 different types of cells comprising the trillions of cells that make up the human body, each with its own specific function. At any given time an individual cell may contain over ten billion proteins of at least ten thousand different types of the estimated over one hundred thousand different kinds of proteins in the human body. Orchestrating the production, function, and disposal of such a vast array of shapes and sizes is a mammoth task. ... ... Part of a cell’s job is to maintain its own integral function while working in harmony with the other cells in the body. It needs ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Dopamine may react with acetaldehyde to form salsolinol med...   #147951   22mo

Dopamine may react with acetaldehyde to form salsolinol mediated by the enzyme salsolinol synthase. But salsolinol is a neurotoxin involved in the apoptosis of dopaminergic neurons. This implicates the production of acetaldehyde by Candida Albicans as a possible precursor to the development of Parkinson’s disease in genetically predisposed individuals. ... ... See Epp LM, Mravec B ”Chronic polysystemic candidiasis as a possible contributor to onset of idiopathic Parkinson’s disease”, Bratisl Lek Listy 2006: 107(6-7): 227-230 ... ... http://www.bmj.sk/2006/107067-01.pdf ... ...   [End]
                      • Acetaldehyde inhibits the enzyme protein tyrosine phosphata...   #147951   22mo

Acetaldehyde inhibits the enzyme protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP), possibly by blocking the conserved cysteine (sulfur-containing) residue at the active site. PTPs are a group of enzymes that remove phosphate groups from phosphorylated tyrosine residues on proteins. The unimpeded action of PTPs are a necessary part of the formation/maintenance of epithelial tight junctions. These tight junction structures seal the intestinal walls so that they are impermeable to macromolecules and fluids. ... ... Translation: ”acetaldehyde can punch holes in the intestinal wall = leaky gut syndrome” ... ... See At ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Image Embedded Acetaldehyde is so highly reactive that it is difficult to ...   #147951   22mo

Acetaldehyde is so highly reactive that it is difficult to trace, especially in the body. However, in the presence of thiamine-pyrophosphate, acetyl-coenzyme A and NADH it reacts to form a stable metabolite called 2,3-butanediol. Note that the resulting molecule has the structure of two acetaldehyde molecules butted end to end. One of the acetyl groups comes from acetyl-coenzyme A and the other from free acetaldehyde. ... ... ... ... ... ... 2,3-butanediol has been found in the urine of humans in ”apparently unrelated disease states”. ... ... See Casazza et al. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2107613 ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • The hazardous material data sheet for acetaldehyde drives h...   #147951   22mo

The hazardous material data sheet for acetaldehyde drives home just how dangerous this stuff is. It is highly flammable, reactive, and poses a health hazard in the industrial workplace unless utmost precautions are exercised in its handling. ... ... See http://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/0001.pdf ... ... Although acetaldehyde appears as a transient structure in the biochemistry of the body, it is safely secured within enzymes when it is being used in this manner in a reaction. It is not allowed to come into random contact with other body structures by drifting freely in the cellular milie ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • Image Embedded Nerve impulses continuously flash throughout the body’s neu...   #147951   22mo

Nerve impulses continuously flash throughout the body’s neural network at speeds up to 100 meters/second allowing split second action/reaction mechanisms to cope with changes in the surrounding environment. A petite mal or grand mal episode can disrupt this coordinated process with a seizure that may last from a few seconds up to several minutes. ... ... Neurons in the network talk to each other via neurotransmitters that either excite neuronal firing (glutamate) or inhibit impulse firing (γ-aminobutyric acid or GABA). ... ... ... ... Although there are several different aspects to the pathology o ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • Image Embedded Since aldehydes are so reactive and potentially damaging to...   #147951   21mo

Since aldehydes are so reactive and potentially damaging to cellular structures it would be surprising if the body did not have multiple techniques for dealing with them. The dipeptide carnosine which is highly concentrated in muscle and brain tissues has the ability to scavenge aldehydes formed from the peroxidation of cell membrane fatty acids during oxidative stress. Carnosine can be manufactured in the body by carnosine synthase from L-histidine and beta-alanine with meat (beef/lamb) being its main dietary source. ... ... ... ... The noticeable difference between carnosine and previous acetal ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Image Embedded Disulfide bonds are found in the body wherever strength, fl...   #147951   21mo

Disulfide bonds are found in the body wherever strength, flexibility, elasticity, or stickiness are required in protein structures. They may also be used as signalling switches to switch on or off processes such as secretion. They are a highly conserved structural element of G Protein-Coupled (GPCR) and ligand-gated ion channel receptors, something crucial to the fundamental integrity of biochemical communication in the body between secretory organs and cells and from cell to cell. They are a part of the tight junction protein matrix that keep the gut and the blood-brain barrier sealed. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • Image Embedded Oxygen is a mainstay in the metabolism of most lifeforms on...   #147951   21mo

Oxygen is a mainstay in the metabolism of most lifeforms on this planet. But processes such as combustion (e.g. forest fires) and oxidation (e.g. rusting) demonstrate that oxygen may have a destructive aspect as well. Reactive oxygen species in the body are unstable molecular configurations of oxygen containing unpaired valence shell electrons that make them highly reactive with the surrounding cellular environment. ... ... ... ... Oxidative stress resulting from excess reactive oxygen species in the body can damage DNA, RNA, lipids, and proteins. Since oxidative stress is implicated in the path ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • Image Embedded Biogenic amines are life-essential substances that the body...   #147951   21mo

Biogenic amines are life-essential substances that the body creates internally for diverse purposes. The monoamine subclass contains a single amino group connected to an aromatic ring by a two-carbon chain (-CH2-CH2-). ... ... A prime example is serotonin which plays a major role in regulating intestinal movements, mood, appetite, sleep, memory, and learning. ... ... ... ... Note the long tail terminated by the NH2 group. We have seen this configuration before in the discussion on carnosine: ... ... See Acetaldehyde+carnosine http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1958520 ... ... The Pictet-Spengler reaction is a ...   [retrieve this message]
                                      • Image Embedded http://curezone.com/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/acetaldehyde_r...   #147951   21mo

http://curezone.com/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/acetaldehyde_reactivity.png   [End]
                                        • Image Embedded One of the reasons that yeast-induced acetaldehyde toxicity...   #147951   21mo

One of the reasons that yeast-induced acetaldehyde toxicity presents such a confusing symptomatic profile is that the high reactivity of acetaldehyde means that it can affect multiple physiologically competing processes in different ways. ... ... Consider histamine for example. This is a biogenic amine involved in the inflammatory response of the immune system especially with respect to allergens that bind to mast cells and trigger its release. A runny nose and water eyes are classic symptoms of an histamine-mediated allergic reaction. ... ... There is also a Pictet-Spengler reaction here that mig ...   [retrieve this message]
                                          • Let’s suppose that individuals resident in a certain commun...   #147951   21mo

Let’s suppose that individuals resident in a certain community started to manifest the following rather nebulous profile of symptoms: ... ... • Chronic pain throughout the muscles and tendons or any soft tissues of the body ... • Chronic malaise – general feeling of discomfort, fatigue, and illness ... • Brain fog – state of forgetfulness and confusion ... • Chronic infections ... • Gastrointestinal complaints (diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, heartburn, indigestion) ... • Food allergies ... • Dizziness ... • Migraines and/or headaches ... • Visual disturbances ... • Mood swings, depression, and/or anxiety ... • Nerv ...   [retrieve this message]
                                            • Image Embedded Tryptophan is one of the twenty standard amino acids. Alth...   #147951   21mo

Tryptophan is one of the twenty standard amino acids. Although it isn’t a biogenic amine like the ones discussed previously (e.g. dopamine, serotonin, histamine), it is also vulnerable to attack by acetaldehyde in a Pictet-Spengler ring closure reaction: ... ... ... ... ... ... The resulting compound (3-carboxy-1-methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-beta-carboline) can no longer participate in any of the amino-acid related functions of its parent tryptophan. Since tryptophan is an essential amino acid in the human diet, it is subject to deficiency by both dietary inadequacy (e.g. pellagra) or biochemical proce ...   [retrieve this message]
                                              • Image Embedded Mucus, the slippery gelatinous secretion covering epithelia...   #147951   20mo

Mucus, the slippery gelatinous secretion covering epithelial cells in the respiratory, gastrointestinal, urogenital, visual, and auditory systems of the body, can be considered to be a part of the innate immune system. One of its primary functions is protection against infectious agents such as fungi, bacteria, and viruses. In areas exposed to the external environment such as the airways it also traps foreign particles and expels them via continuous flow towards the digestive tract where they can be excreted. Sneezing and coughing are secondary more violent forms of expulsive processes tha ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                • Image Embedded As if the unscheduled diversion of critical biogenic amines...   #147951   20mo

As if the unscheduled diversion of critical biogenic amines into beta-carbolines and isoquinolines isn’t enough trouble already, ... ... See ”Serotonin + acetaldehyde” http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1963129 ... ... See ”Histamine + acetaldehyde” http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1963358 ... ... See ”Dopamine + acetaldehyde” http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1956462 ... ... there are other aspects to these substances that can be disrupted as well by yeast-released acetaldehyde. ... ... Most unrestrained aldehydes in the body are thugs. They beat up whatever they come into contact with. [Pyridoxal (a fo ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                  • The Comparative Toxicogenomics Database (CTD) is a public r...   #147951   20mo

The Comparative Toxicogenomics Database (CTD) is a public resource that promotes understanding about the interaction of environmental chemicals with gene products, and their effects on human health. This wealth of expanded chemical-gene-disease data continues to help users generate testable hypotheses about the molecular mechanisms of environmental diseases [1]. ... ... If there is any lingering doubt about the ability of acetaldehyde to precipitate and participate in disease processes, check out the more than one thousand cross-indexed entries between ”Acetaldehyde and Disease” listed in the r ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                    • Image Embedded The amino acid L-cysteine condenses with acetaldehyde to fo...   #147951   20mo

The amino acid L-cysteine condenses with acetaldehyde to form a stable thiazolidine called 2-Methylthiazolidine 4-carboxylic acid (MTCA) via a Schiff base intermediate [1]: ... ... ... ... This essentially removes dietary cysteine from any participation in its normal downstream biological pathways creating a potential deficiency state if methionine intake or absorption is also impaired. This can impact the generation of taurine, glutathione, and sulphate ions. Usage of additional cysteine to compensate for this interference, associated with high alcohol intake, has been explored [2]. The non-pres ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                      • Image Embedded Before when we looked at reactive oxygen species (ROS), we ...   #147951   20mo

Before when we looked at reactive oxygen species (ROS), we found that acetaldehyde in hepatic cells had the potential for increasing the concentrations of ROS specifically within liver cells: ... ... See ”Reactive Oxygen Species + Acetaldehyde” http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1959622 ... ... where acetaldehyde is an expected intermediate byproduct in the detoxification of alcohol to acetic acid. Are there other pathways resulting from yeast-released acetaldehyde that may lead to ROS accumulation in other cells in the body? ... ... ROS within a cell are a natural consequence of oxygen-based aerobic ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                        • Image Embedded A healthy body needs healthy cells and the health of each a...   #147951   20mo

A healthy body needs healthy cells and the health of each and every individual cell depends upon what is happening within and without at the biochemical level. Aerobic organisms, which derive their energy from the reduction of oxygen, play a dangerous game if they are unable to deal with the small amounts of superoxide anion (•O2-), hydroxyl radical (•OH) , and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) that arise during the electron ping-pong performed by mitochondria. A closer look at this area of reactive oxygen species (ROS) is warranted in relation to aldehydes. ... ... The hydroxyl radical is the most rea ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                          • Image Embedded Sulfur is a very versatile atom. Its electron cloud, capabl...   #147951   20mo

Sulfur is a very versatile atom. Its electron cloud, capable of forming covalent bonds, can be excited so that it can assume valences of both 4 and 6 as well as its usual valence of 2. This flexibility shows up in the body in regions that depend upon elasticity, motion, and stickiness. More often than not it is also found in a cysteine residue in an enzymatic reaction pocket designed to hold a substrate just long enough for the atomic reconfiguration specific to the enzyme to be carried out and the enzyme product ejected -- transient metabolite binding. ... ... There are only two amino acids th ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                            • Image Embedded The pulsed low-dosage acetaldehyde exposure associated with...   #147951   20mo

The pulsed low-dosage acetaldehyde exposure associated with yeast fermentation of carbohydrates doesn’t cause a sudden shutdown of the body’s sulfur metabolism, of course. Once an acetaldehyde molecule reacts with something (almost anything, it seems), then its ability to damage something else is limited. However, the continuous exposure to newly generated acetaldehyde with spikes at every mealtime (or sugar binge) produces an incrementally cumulative effect in sensitive areas. Depending upon what has been targeted, there can be a ”ripple effect” of downstream consequences. If acetaldehyd ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                              • Image Embedded Industrial waste-water methylmercury was eventually identif...   #147951   20mo

Industrial waste-water methylmercury was eventually identified as the the cause of the devastating neurological symptoms in Minamata, Japan that appeared starting in 1956. Afflicted individuals had mercury levels in hair samples that were hundreds of times greater than for the average of those living outside of the affected region. The ultimate toxicity of this organic heavy metal compound is not disputed as other incidents around the world (Niigata, Japan 1965; Basra, Iraq 1971) involving methylmercury exposure have resulted in similar mass poisonings with a high fatality rate. ... ... Methylm ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                                • Image Embedded A precious few aldehydes in the body are essential to its f...   #147951   19mo

A precious few aldehydes in the body are essential to its function. Compared to acetaldehyde, pyridoxal (the active form of vitamin B6) is a large cyclic molecule with the aldehyde group as a side chain (top center of the ring in the figure). The high reactivity of the carbonyl group present is exploited to advantage in pyridoxal phosphate (PLP) dependent enzymes. ... ... ... ... Although essential to amino group transfer, decarboxylation, interconversion, and sundry manipulation of amino acids, the reactivity of this ”friendly giant” must be held in abeyance until it is needed. It has been shown ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                                  • Image Embedded Selenocysteine is known as the twenty-first proteinogenic a...   #147951   19mo

Selenocysteine is known as the twenty-first proteinogenic amino acid. Its structure is identical to cysteine except that it has the element selenium where sulfur would normally reside [1]. The high reactivity of selenium makes it suitable for rapid turnover enzymes such as glutathione peroxidase that clear cells of reactive oxygen species before they pollute the cellular environment. However, this reactivity also means that no free pool of selenocysteine exists in a cell -- it would be too damaging to the cell. This on-demand synthesis makes this amino acid vulnerable not only to (rare) di ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                                    • Image Embedded Acetaldehyde will react with atmospheric oxygen (autoxidati...   #147951   19mo

Acetaldehyde will react with atmospheric oxygen (autoxidation) to form the peroxide peracetic acid: ... ... ... ... Peracetic acid is a strong oxidant with a reduction potential similar to that of the bleaching agent chlorine dioxide. It is used in applications requiring chlorine-free bleaching sequences [1] and for dental sterilization [2] where it can inhibit the growth of Candida Albicans. Its potency is underscored by its usage in conjunction with hydrogen peroxide for anthrax spore decontamination [3]. ... ... The product peracetic acid can further react with additional acetaldehyde to form the hi ...   [retrieve this message]
                                                                      • Image Embedded The polarity of the carbonyl (C=O) in the acetaldehyde mole...   #147951   19mo

The polarity of the carbonyl (C=O) in the acetaldehyde molecule makes it highly reactive towards configurations with attractive charge concentrations. Large electronegative sulfur atoms are particularly amenable to bonding: ... ... See ”Acetaldehyde + Sulfur” http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1945039 ... ... See ”Acetaldehyde + Disulfide Bonds” http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1958887 ... ... But when it can’t find a sulfur center to glom onto even other carbonyls will do. The simplest illustration of this type of reaction is to consider the potential interaction of two acetaldehyde molecules with ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Cholesterol sulfate   Tizona   23mo

here’s a blog entry you might find interesting ... ... MIT PhD researcher claims that most people actually suffering from cholesterol levels are too low, or rather what we really need is sulfated cholesterol, something that Statin drugs prevent ... ... http://cindy-on-health.blogspot.com/2012/03/cholesterol-sulfate-and-sulfur-cycle.html   [End]
      • A couple of quick reflections: ... ... Aldehydes are tissu...   #147951   23mo

A couple of quick reflections: ... ... Aldehydes are tissue fixatives (remember the formaldehyde-soaked frog in high school biology class). Acetaldehyde will harden tissues. Aberrations in the body’s cholesterol mechanisms may be an attempt to compensate for this interference. ... ... Also acetaldehyde has a marked affinity for anything that contains sulfur, which is highly electronegative. This is confirmed by the tissue-staining compound, aldehyde fuchsin, used for histological analysis. It has the amazing property of staining some of the very same molecular groups that are prone to reaction with ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ”An important feature of cholesterol sulfate is that it is ...   #147951   22mo

”An important feature of cholesterol sulfate is that it is amphiphilic, due to its NEGATIVE charge, and thus it can travel freely in the bloodstream...” ... ... From ”Might cholesterol sulfate deficiency contribute to the development of autistic spectrum disorder?” by Seneff, et al. ... ... Truss (Missing Diagnosis II) documented cases of autism that responded favorably to anti-yeast protocols. ... ... Acetaldehyde is a highly electrophilic tiny molecule. Any acetaldehyde emitted by yeast metabolism in the intestinal villi will easily pass through the intestinal wall and have unrestricted access to the ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Image Embedded Another model for cholesterol homeostasis interference: ......   #147951   21mo

Another model for cholesterol homeostasis interference: ... ... Cholesterol is a waxy fatty steroid constituent of mammalian cell membranes. When a cell requires cholesterol, it synthesizes the necessary LDL (low-density lipoprotein) receptors, and inserts them into the plasma membrane. These respond to circulating LDL molecules in the bloodstream and facilitate their transfer from outside of the cell to the inside (endocytosis). ... ... ... ... As in many cellular receptor proteins, cysteine disulfide bonds are an important part of the LDL receptor. If acetaldehyde has disrupted these disulfide bonds, ...   [retrieve this message]
            • While it may be true that LDL receptors malfunction in the ...   #147951   21mo

While it may be true that LDL receptors malfunction in the presence of acetaldehyde, we may not have to look any farther than the thyroid to find a reason for high cholesterol levels. ... ... Acetaldehyde is so reactive that the tissues most affected will be those in closest proximity to the source of the toxin, e.g. leaky gut/leaky throat as discussed previously. ... ... See acetaldehyde + leaky gut http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1956265 ... ... See acetaldehyde + leaky throat http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1960577 ... ... Since hypothyroidism and hyperlipidemia go hand in hand, the major contr ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Image Embedded The singular possibility that the commensal yeast Candida A...   #147951   20mo

The singular possibility that the commensal yeast Candida Albicans may be releasing toxic acetaldehyde during its own metabolic processing of dietary carbohydrates (sugar is a simple carbohydrate) requires a complete rethinking of the initiation and manifestation of disease processes. Everything that is ingested, digested, absorbed and excreted has the opportunity of reacting with this molecule and producing something else in the process that may be deleterious to well being. And if this isn’t enough, the toxin itself can leech its way through the intestinal walls and take a ferry ride on ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Assuming that azo food dyes containing sulfite side chains ...   #147951   20mo

Assuming that azo food dyes containing sulfite side chains can be acetylated just by coming into contact with yeast-released acetaldehyde in the gut, then why would that trigger an immune system response? ... ... Drug delivery experiments have shown that acetylation increases the bioavailability of orally ingested molecular configurations [*]. This implies that a much higher concentration of acetylated food dye molecules could potentially migrate into the bloodstream than if they remained in their native (unmodified) form. Once in the bloodstream of sensitized individuals, the immune system wou ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Minimalist Yeast Abatement Protocol   #147951   21mo

Wondro -- Inside Out ... ... http://www.scribd.com/doc/101099776 ... ... http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=7D42SJH6 ... ... This is an exploration of the biochemical aspects of the herbal remedy Wondro in relation to the disease-causing potential of acetaldehyde released by the commensal yeast Candida Albicans.   [End]
  • 5th Chakra/Thyroid Reaction   vociferous   28mo

A good friend of mine who I have known for many years has become hyperthyroid and has Graves’ disease. I placed my Lapis Lazuli on the middle of the front of her neck, one night, and began visualizing her chakra opening and spinning while I sent a light, translucent blue into it. ... She reached up and moved the crystal down (closer to her actual thyroid gland, at the neck ”pocket”), and I felt a somewhat rapid and very, very strong pulse or heartbeat there. She moved the stone so that I could feel it. ... She then said it felt ”weird” or that she was uncomfortable with the rapid pulse felt at t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Safe liver Cleanse and blood cleanse for a 4 year old   just2kids   29mo  C

Hello, ... My son has lymes parasites we have been battling them for 4 months. We need to find a good liver cleanse that I can get past a 4 yr old to do. Any suggestions are welcome. At the moment we are doing Apple juice and lemon juice as a flush. Also the detox he is on has wormwood in it. He is on a healthy bacteria for his stomach. We need to become more aggressive with this because when the lymes parasites hatch they cause a shut down of my sons neurowaves in the brain. Which causes him to have a seizure type activity. He has had four of them since March. 1 in March, 1 in April, 1 in Ju ...   [retrieve this message]
    • for cleansing the liver one of the best remedies is ruby. y...   look1beyond   29mo

for cleansing the liver one of the best remedies is ruby. you can make energised water and give it to your son. also get a bloodstone and place it on his solar plexus area (just above the naval). tape it there and keep it overnight. do this every night for as long as it takes. ... Dr. Seema Anand ... www.lookbeyondindia.com ... twitter: lookbeyondindia ...   [End]
    • You can ask this question on the Liver Flush Support Forum ...   MENDOMAID   29mo

You can ask this question on the Liver Flush Support Forum and get more opinions. ... ... Read about Dr. Sutter’s coke flush and read what he says about children. ... Dr Sutter’s Olive oil, coke, lemon, liver flush | The Cure Manual ... Dr. Sutter is one of the experts at Curezone.com and he shared his liver flush protocol using of all things... Coca Cola! If it works, it works. This is ... ... www.curemanual.com/2008/10/dr-sutters-olive-oil-coke-lemon-liver-flush ... and see the Dr. Sutter Forum. ... ... Also ... Liver flushing using egg yolks, lime juice and oil by Tsetsi | The ... ... Here is an alternative method ...   [retrieve this message]
  • essential oils   croneofthelake   29mo  C

You must check out carlynsmysticblends.com it is the best. Essential Oil’s with matching Body Lotion and Bath Salts.. ... Also handmade items by local Artist’s.. ... Really worth checking out you never know what you will find.   [End]
  • How do I know which crystal is right for me?   petluvr10   30mo

I want to buy a crystal pendulum for dowsing/testing foods/supplements/questions, as well as for healing purposes, but how do I know which crystal is right for me? ... ... Also, how do u suggest I use crystals for healing? I’m new to this... ... ... Here are the issues I’m trying to heal: ... ... ... -Heavy Metal toxicities ... -Multiple bacterial/fungal infections and possible viral and parasitic infections, Candida ... -Compromised immune system, chemical/environmental sensitivities, Poor Methylation/detox systems!!! ... -Poly-vagal Nervous System Dysfunction, Polarity Switch, over-worked adrenals ... -LGS, IBS-Con ...   [retrieve this message]
    • For picking out your own Pendulum. Pick the one that draws ...   just2kids   29mo

For picking out your own Pendulum. Pick the one that draws to you first. You will get a certain feeling when you see it or hold it. As for the others Read some Judy Hall books she is very imformative and also Cassandra Eason, another good book is Book of Stones Who they are and what they teach. by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian. Another way is to use them by insinct. If you ask the stones and meditate they will either show you or you will get am impulse of what they can be used for.   [End]
    • firstly to buy a pendulum or any crystal for that matter, c...   look1beyond   29mo

firstly to buy a pendulum or any crystal for that matter, close your eyes take a deep breath and calm yourself. then very gently lift the crystal asking if it belongs to you. if the crystal is right for you it will lift easily and if it is not you will find a resistance like it is being pulled to the ground. ... ... now for all the problems you have listed here are the crystals that will help. ... metal toxic - smokey quartz ... candida - carnelian ... immune system - bloodstone ( will also look after the pre diabeties) ... digestive - a combination of jasper and citrine ... osteoporosis - amazonite ... here are ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pendulum/dowsing   petluvr10   30mo

I’m sick of going to my chiro to be muscle tested on the various supplements/foods/etc that I react to, so I was looking for another alternative. ... ... I found one that really works and it freaks me out how accurate it is! ... ... Has anyone else tried using a pendulum or dowsing? I’m still in awe on how it works--and how WELL it works! ... ... I’m usually skeptical about these types of things, but it truly does work. I’m still out-of-my-mind about it. ... ... Here are some sites that explain it further. I thought it might help some people out....it definitely prevents me from having to return items that ...   [retrieve this message]
  • crstals for sale   dawntreadernick   30mo

i have a large collection of healing crystals for sale if anybody is interested please send an email to dawntreadernick@hotmail.co.uk it has taken 18 years for me to collect so it is with a very heavy heart that i sell them, i have some pictures and nearly a full list of types but there are some that ive still yet to identify. ... light and love to all xx   [End]
  • Will crystals still be effective the same as always?   been there done that   3y

We are approaching a new and long lasting environmental disaster that will also cause changes in our body and personalities. It is important that we are aware of these possible/likely changes to the ”inner environment” (like Leonardo Da Vinci’s ”Universal Man”). ... ... ... Electrolytes might soon become very important to our body. Is Sea Salt considered an ideal balance of electrolytes because it has so many trace minerals? What exactly is necessary,...or is each person’s body chemistry so completely different? ... ... The following is a post I wrote about solar flares and magnetic pole shift (happe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Very nice question for those who believe the effect of crys...   stevenbrown009   28mo

Very nice question for those who believe the effect of crystal. My answer is yes. I am agree with you, its really effective as same as always. Crystals always favors according to your sun sign. They always give you patience, calmness, gives you positive energy so that you can escape from health problems. I am having my own website http://crystalhealingclub.com/ on crystals which make you aware with every aspect of crystals healing.   [End]
  • the difference in cuts   mafrek   4y

Hi, what are the differences in crystal energy when it is cut, tumbled, rough, crystal as opposed to natural, etc.? Thank you   [End]
  • do broken stones/metals still work well?   mafrek   4y  C

I dropped my carnelian a few years ago and didnt think much of it. thought it would still work just as well since its still the same stone. until i read somewhere someone damaged her stone and said gladly the energy wasnt compromised. well now i bought a bismuth and broke it in half!! so i was wondering, is it ok? is it just two good pieces of bismuth now or is it two not as good? does it apply the same way for metals? i just got it two days ago. *sigh* please help.   [End]
  • crystals for tendonitis?   louise777   4y

...does anyone know a good crystal to use for tendonitis? thanks!!!   [End]
  • sulfur breaking   louise777   4y

Hi there..my question: I was using my sulfur stone today, and then put it near my heart chakra(actually in my bra),and a short time later, I noticed that it had broken in two pieces!!!....just curious as to what this means...any ideas? thanks!!!:)   [End]
  • Homeopathy and my attempt to prove its scientificity   muntadev2in   4y  C

The change in pattern of ‘Physiological Variability in Human Body Temperature’ after applied Homeopathic Medicine is an objective evidence for the action of Homeopathic medicine. ... The experiment of measuring physiological variability in human body temperature is the straight answer for the mystery behind homeopathic medicine action. These experiments show Homeopathic medicine acts by producing change in physiological functions. The selection of homeopathic medicine by measuring physiological variability in human body temperature will be a unified method in homeopathy. This work certainly ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kidney Cleanse when you have no kitchen   computer-girl   4y  C

My urine has been smelling quite strong and foul. I do not believe that I have a bladder infection. I had a Chiro who muscle tested to say that I had a low functioning kidney and that I should do a good flush. The problem is, I do not have a kitchen, therefore, I cannot make fresh juices or soups, nor boil lots of herbs, such as in Dr. Schulze’s Kidney Cleanse. ... ... I will not have a kitchen for at least 2 or 3 months, and in the meantime, I feel that I have to do SOMETHING NOW, even if it is not the optimal thing. ... ... I have been looking at different tinctures (Schulze) and teas (watermelo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You could buy a few jugs of cranberry juice and juice fast ...   Roooth   4y

You could buy a few jugs of cranberry juice and juice fast or mostly drink and eat little. If you’re drinking a ton of juice, there’s no room for much food anyway (this will not likely help you lose weight b/c quantity of fruit sugar). ... ... I did this to help continue to flush my system after my last super nasty UTI. I got several jugs of cranberry juice which don’t need to be refrigerated (actually I prefer warm). Every hour or two I’d chug a big glass. This helps flush the urinary tract. Drink tons of water as well. Also, excellent for urinary tract is Echinacea Tea. Lastly, anythin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You can get a humaworm kidney cleanse (humaworm.com) and th...   Ask Christian   4y

You can get a humaworm kidney cleanse (humaworm.com) and that way it comes in capsule form instead of having to make the herbs. I like this more because its easier to take and stick with   [End]
    • hi computer_girl ... ... It will be pretty easy to do all ...   knowledge seeker   4y

hi computer_girl ... ... It will be pretty easy to do all of Dr Richard Schulze’s 5 day cleanse with a few simple purchases. ... ... I list the things needed below ... ... I will repost his entire 5 day cleanses with my notes within it written in capital letters as I see no way to use bold print i WILL ALSO PUT A LINE BEFORE AND AFTER MY WORDS. ... ... The other words are from Dr Schulze’s patient handbook accessible when one clicks on the words schulze in the menu at top of curezone and further info on his formulas are there and one can purchase them at herbdoc.com or email me for the link on how to find his ...   [retrieve this message]
      • To help the kidneys, go to my 35 steps and read through the...   knowledge seeker   4y

To help the kidneys, go to my 35 steps and read through them writing down all the things you might do..do as many as you can..some of the helps would be the mushrooms, various teas and herbs for the kidneys, and foods that help the kidneys etc. Sometime I would do the full incurables program. Also consider a whole food vegan diet that is 80-100% raw ... ... see website hacres.com under what is the hallelujah diet for what foods are considered raw or the book hallelujah diet. ... ... Dave the raw food trucker whose videos I posted on curezone cured his kidney disease (and other things like cancer, d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I apologize for not responding sooner, but I have been expe...   computer-girl   4y

I apologize for not responding sooner, but I have been experiencing computer problems. ... ... I appreciate the time that you ladies and gentlemen took to give me useful suggestions. ... ... I now feel that I can do something NOW, rather than 2 months down the line when I get my kitchen back. ... ... Thanks again!   [End]
  • Strange thoughts while doing crystal healing   #111450   4y

I was working with emerald last night, on my heart chakra, and I sometimes get the strangest thoughts and I don’t know where they come from. ... ... I was working on some issues of a past relationship, thinking about faith (always do when I use emerald) and suddenly my thoughts shifted and I thought ”yellow fever. jaundice. puss.” ... ... Now why on earth would I think of Yellow Fever? I’ve never thought about or studied yellow fever in my life. ... ... I’m trying to think : do I have a yellow fever vaccine in me with dormant yellow fever virus/antibodies? ... ... Any ideas? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yeah its like...well a lot of diseases have a emotional cau...   JoePits   4y

Yeah its like...well a lot of diseases have a emotional cause. I’m sure you know that. I get strange thoughts with the crystals too. Was just wearing my emerald necklace meditating off to sleep. I get a lot of deja vu when I use crystals. Not sure what that thought you had meant, but I would think it has to do with your liver.   [End]
      • Yeah ! I get déjà vu all the time since I started using cr...   #111450   4y

Yeah ! I get déjà vu all the time since I started using crystals. I’m not sure why ! ... ... Maybe it’s bringing me closer to my true nature and I’m learning to accept destiny, and since everything feels ”so right” I feel like I’ve seen it before...or something. ... ... Sometimes it gets on my nerves, though, since now I seem to have a habit of having déjà vu, it won’t go away. At least once a day. ... ... I had other thoughts about my liver while working with jasper. I might consider a cleanse soon.   [End]
    • ... ... ".....suddenly my thoughts shifted and I thou...   #38295   4y

... ... ".....suddenly my thoughts shifted and I thought "yellow fever. ... jaundice. puss." ... ... ... ... Perhaps that is the spiritual energy that your past relationship put into ... your 4th chakra and it is what was coming out during the healing. ... ... ...   [End]
  • cleansing stones from antique jewelry/good stone for every ...   #111450   4y

I’m thinking of buying some antique jewelry with garnets or other. ... ... I am worried it’s going to carry even more negative energy than the small stones I get just for healing. ... ... I usually soak in salt water, but I won’t be able to if I buy a ring or necklace. ... ... For some reason smudging doesn’t seem feasible. ... ... Would moonlight be ok? If I soak in dry salt would it scratch the surface? ... ... Would I need to soak extra long just because there have been many owners? ... ... ... Also : what would be a good stone to wear as a wedding ring so people think I’m married and respect me more? (I live in a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ok, so I just spent a reasonable amount of money on a gorge...   #111450   4y

Ok, so I just spent a reasonable amount of money on a gorgeous moonstone ring that I had a huge affinity with (all the other stones in the store were like dead to me, but this moonstone...in fact, I have a huge affinity for moonstone. It’s like THE stone I need along with rutilated quartz and amethyst, and I do love my citrine). ... ... Anyway, I was reading page one of the Crystal Healing forum (here on Curezone) and followed the link for gemisphere.com and now I am LUSTING after the white moonstone necklace which costs more than quadruple what I spent on the ring. Especially since I’m deali ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: cleansing stones from antique jewelry/good stone for ev...   Iolite   4y

You can clear a stone with water. I bought a large, lovely quartz cluster (about 8” in diameter) and had the intent to attune the cluster with reiki and asked the vendor best way to clear it. I’ve been comming to her booth for years when the gem show comes my way. she said to get a bucket of water and soak the crystal for about 24 hours and that would clear it. ... ... If you’ve made a crystal power wand, you could clear it with that too, I would imagine. ...   [End]
    • Don’t worry about it. It always give positive energy. Just ...   stevenbrown009   28mo

Don’t worry about it. It always give positive energy. Just don’t divert your mind that it gives you positive or negative energy. If you believe in gems then do buy antique jewelry with garnets. If you want to know more about the gens and their impact on you. I got the reference from https://crystalhealingclub.com/ website.   [End]
  • Clear quartz safe for people with benign tumors?   #111450   4y

Is clear quartz safe for people with benign tumors? Apparently it multiplies cancer cells and is contraindicated in healing cancer patients. ... ... What about fibroids? ... ... And if I use my clear quartz to charge my water? ... ... Can I put it in a plastic water bottle? I do not have a glass jar for the moment.   [End]
  • Crystals for healing ovarian cysts   #111450   4y  C

I have been enjoying crystal healing for a short time for some emotional work (past abusive relationship) and it has literally brought me from mood swings and despair to feeling good and confident, balanced, etc. ... ... But I have some physical issues (fibroid tumors (benign) )on my ovaries that I want to get rid of. ... ... I’ve been working with self healing and have thus far used amethyst, moonstone and carnelian. When I do the healing I can feel something on the ovary ( is the fibroid slowly dissolving with my healing?). I hope to get rid of them with crystals, reiki, and iodine supplementati ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Aragonite is said to be good for that: ... ... Aragonite ...   Steve888   4y

Aragonite is said to be good for that: ... ... Aragonite ... ... Stills the mind before meditation, centring, grounding. Balances yin/yang. Good for past-life exploration, spiritual development, spiritual communication, insight into problems. Transforms geopathic stress. ... ... Promotes patience, self-discipline, problem solving, tolerance, reliability, concentration, studying, mental clarity, acceptance, truth, stability, perception, vitality & stamina, self-confidence, pragmatic approach to life. ... ... Alleviates burdens of responsibility, anger, moodiness, emotional stress, impatience, oversensitivity, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Crystals for sauna?   jazzbones   4y

Hi, ... We are building a sauna, and thinking of adding some crystals into the woodwork, to enhance the healing energy of the structure (in our basement) and help with detox, etc. ... ... Hoping to find some recommendations as to specific stones, size/number, placement,etc. Or perhaps a referral to a book or other website? ... ... Thanks very much! ... JAzzbones   [End]
  • Aventurine for back problems?   BlueRose   5y  C

Recently I read that aventurine is good to use for back problems. My husband has spinal stenosis and since Steve888 sent him some healing energy (thank you, Steve!), his condition has improved quite a bit. However, it still occasionally acts up. ... ... I read that one should tape a heart-shaped aventurine crystal to the lower back to be worn while sleeping, although the article was vague as to what exact spot. ... ... Does aventurine help? If so, how long should one use the crystal? Thank you!   [End]
    • This article might be helpful as to which stones to use for...   Steve888   5y

This article might be helpful as to which stones to use for back pain. ... ... Steve ... PS I can send a booster if your husband still has pain. ... ... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... ... ”I want to address your question about ”tuning the stones”. What I interperet this to mean is that it is helpful for to attune to your stones when they are first acquired. What this means is that when you receive a new crystal, you spend some time with that crystal by sleeping with it in your hand or under your pillow, carry it around in your pocket or purse, and/ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... hello, ... ... ... ... ... I never hear...   strongice   26mo

... hello, ... ... ... ... ... I never heard of adventurine used for curing before, IMHO it’s only a folklore . ... ... Struggling with PE? ”Let Me Show You How Can Start Enjoying Sex Within the Next 3 Days!” ... ... ...   [End]
  • turquoise???   Hidden Username   5y

being new to this forum...a question, ... ... I’m interested in buying turquoise in the shape of tiny eggs...would appreciate direction, does anyone here, know if this is possible? thankyou...   [End]
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

759 messages, 195 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 152, 5 pages,  278,935 page views

"The ultimate cause of human disease is the consequence of our transgression of the universal laws of life."
~ Paracelsus

Image Galler Crystal Healing Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side...

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Proven Parasite Diet

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with pl...

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Candida Diet

Life Technology™

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Find relief!

Proven Parasite Diet

Skin Therapy Soaps

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Life Technology™

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Find relief!

Proven Parasite Diet

Skin Therapy Soaps

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Life Technology™

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.63 sec at 4/18/2014 3:11:21 AM, requested by 50.17.162.174, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=269 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25