CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4657 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Food and Mood Support Forum (FMF)

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books on Food   Rules
 106,091 page views     859 messages     210 topics     5 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
37d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Food and Mood     All Forums 
Like Food and Mood Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

• Coffee   Raghu Kalyan   58d  C

Is it a good idea to have an exclusive coffee shop [such as CCD, Barista] serving different varieties and flavors of black coffee?   [End]
  • Psyllium cause mood issues?   brinabeans   68d  C

Have u heard of psyllium causing depression or mood issues? I take once at night   [End]
    • If you are allergic to it, it could cause those things for ...   dpier87   68d

If you are allergic to it, it could cause those things for sure. ... ... Also, if you aren’t drinking enough water with them, it could be dehydrating you. ... ... Don’t forget too, Psyllium can definitely do a job of cleaning out the colon, and when you’re stirring up all the toxins, debris from a compromised colon, you’re going to get all types of reactions, depression, anxiety, mood swings, depending on how compromised your GI tract is. I usually find that the mood issues abate once I pass a huge load of mucoid plaque.   [End]
      • Really? I dont have any other reactions. no itching, etc. j...   brinabeans   68d

Really? I dont have any other reactions. no itching, etc. just depressed mood. weird. I’m going to stop taking it and see how i feel. have you heard of people getting depressed on it. i searched the web thoroughly and couldnt find a connection. ... thanks for you post.   [End]
        • Are you passing any weird rope like mucoid plaque? It clean...   dpier87   68d

Are you passing any weird rope like mucoid plaque? It cleans out the colon, and when it scrapes the gunk off our colon walls, the toxins that get recirculated can cause some pretty intense depression... at least for me it’s been this way.   [End]
          • Oh yeah I definitely have that stuff come out when I take i...   brinabeans   67d

Oh yeah I definitely have that stuff come out when I take it. I didn’t take it last nightand feel better this morning   [End]
            • Do what you need to do, for sure. But in the long run if yo...   dpier87   67d

Do what you need to do, for sure. But in the long run if you stick to it, you’ll probably find the more gunk you get out, as long as you’re sticking to a diet that doesn’t promote mucoid plaque (dairy, refined carbs, meat), the better you’ll feel and lighter and more refreshed also. ... ... Last night was horrendous. I felt really depressed and sick with a ball in my stomach... today I passed the longest and most weird looking 2 foot long piece of Mucoid plaque ever. Looked light grey and like a bunch of ropes with grapes hanging off the sides. That’s when you know you’re getting down to the th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • seizure   Tansybelle   85d  C

My son has candida overgrowth and something else, since I gave him lactobacillus gg he has had altered neurological and mental funtion, non autism behaviour and last week a full blown seizure after his condition started to get worse. The hospital checked for an infection but it is not an infection it has got something to do with his gut flora and I feel the health establishment are missing a golden opportunity to research this matter when he is presenting all these symptoms to them. He continues to have cold hands and feet which developed soon after I gave the lactobacillus gg and the E ...   [retrieve this message]
  • SCD with HoneyFruit Intolerance - HELP   marrek   3mo  C

Hi all, ... ... I’m brand new to this forum, so please direct me to any material/info which you think may benefit me with my issue. ... ... My issue is, I have a fruit intolerance, so things like honey and coconut oil make me sick, tho less sick than not being on the SCD. ... ... To start, i’ve been on the SCD diet for about 2 months now. I started by just removing the ’illegal’ foods, but after 2 weeks, went back and started again with the intro diet. I’m still doing the staged introduction found on peacanbread.com. ... ... I can’t eat bananas, which are on the intro stage on pecan bread. ... ... I wasn’t diag ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re SCD with HoneyFruit Intolerance - HELP   trimnut2   3mo

Marek I suspect weakened digestion causing poor assimilation. (Two cents worth really.) ... ... Do you have any idea what may have caused this development? ... ... Do you have a difficult medical history? Do you have exposure to toxicity of some sort? Do you have emotional and or physical difficulties? What is the quality of your nutritional history like? What is your exercise history? ... ... Try a simple experiment, consider a couple of drops of bitters after each meal for two weeks? ... Consider a morning drink of lemon, ACV, and Vit C. ... Consider rebounding as a means of starting lymph circulati ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re Re SCD with HoneyFruit Intolerance - HELP   marrek   3mo

Hi, Thanks for your reply ... ... Medical history? None to speak of. I’ve always been allergic to milk, but i suspect the cause of my issues is simply not having the proper enzymes. How i got this way? too much alcohol? Too much sugar? I don’t know. I’ve been getting progressively worse over the last 10 yrs, and just started trying to heal about a 1 yr ago. ... ... I get mentally ”low” when my stomach (BMs) are bad. ... ... Always been very active, just normally active now ( yoga, pushups, handstands, etc 6 days a week) ... ... My nutrition has been excellent ( by most standards) over the last year. N ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Diflucan sensetivity. Help me if you can!   FishermansWife   3mo  C

So 6 months ago I started having panic attacks after an ant bite. That same day I was mowing the lawn and had eaten pizza. I’ve been to en environmental doctor who did provocation neutralization. Turns out petro, wheat, dairy, ant venom, and candida induce these panic attacks. I have drops that neutralize this reaction and my life has greatly improved. I still get neck pain and a little bit of anxiety here and there but I’m 80% better. I started to candida diet 6 months ago after yeast infections and uti’s. This was a big part of my good progress. We’ll my environmental doc had an organic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kefir helping me with CFS / Dysbiosis. Any specific strain ...   samann   3mo  C

I’m not sure what my ailment is ... no doctors or tests could properly diagnose my condition. some of my symptoms are related to CFS, Colitis/IBD, leaky gut/dysbiosis. got high intolerance to most food & cold weather. Anyway, the good news is that after 3 yrs of desperate experimenting ’Goat Milk Kifer’ i just got from Whole Foods seems to be helping me. i’m quite excited & so extensively researching Kefir. Any recommendation on particular strain/type of Kifer that works well for CFS/ME, Leaky gut, dysbiosis? anyone? Thanks in advance !!   [End]
  • Seaweed from South Korea   earlgrey   3mo

My favorite food is seaweed soup, I tend to have it 5 times a week. Do you think the seaweed from South Korea has harmful amounts of radiation?   [End]
  • Understanding why fish oils make me anxious   japhyryder   6mo  C

Hi there, new to the forum. I have searched the web high and low and found no convincing explanation why fish oils should worsen my anxiety. But I am keen to know so if anyone understands brain chemistry, please share! ... ... I took EPA fish oil, felt good for about 6 hours, then very anxious indeed. I know that EPA is affecting neurotransmitters such as serotonin, norepinephrine, acetylcholine, glutamate, and dopamine. ... ... I’ve been wrestling with this anxiety for 15 years now - it began after a major car accident. If I can understand this, I hope I might zero in on what neurotransmitter is o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Eat fresh fish, dont take supplements   White Shark   6mo

Eat fresh fish, don’t take fish oli supplements. ... ... All fish oil is polluted during the production process. ... ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/1911312.stm ... ... ... Enormous variations in the level of potentially cancer-causing pollutants have been found in fish oil capsules. ... ... The study was carried out in advance of new EU safety limits for dioxins in foodstuffs that come into force in July. ... ... It found that the dioxin level in 10 brands of fish oil and fish liver oil capsules exceeded the new European maximum limits. ... ... In one case the dioxin level was five times the maximum limit. ... ... Th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • What is wrong with fish oil supplements? Pollution? Rancidi...   White Shark   6mo

Imagine you purchase a fish to make a meal, something you can eat. Fish is, after all, healthy to eat. ... ... Imagine you store it for several days or weeks until it really becomes very smelly. You heat it up repeated several time at 90-95°C and even up to 180°C. ... You store it again for days. ... You treat it with alkali/acid treatments, you add antioxidants and then again you store it for months. ... ... Would you really eat that fish in the end? ... ... ... Well, that is what people consume when they swallow fish oil capsules. ... ... I wouldn’t give it to my worst enemy. ... ... White Shark ... ... ... ... ... from: http ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Eat fresh fish, dont take supplements   japhyryder   6mo

I got the same info from Jack Kruse on his slightly odd but nevertheless highly informed Paleo site. Am going to eat a lot of fresh fish, keep off the grains, and supplement ox bile due to missing gallbladder. Worth a try!   [End]
    • Re: Understanding why fish oils make me anxious   #85605   6mo

I don’t know why fish oils would make you anxious. Seems like it could be parasites or you might need specific brain nutrients. There are protocols for eliminating parasites and cleaning out the body. ... ... Dr. B. J. Sahley of the Pain and Stress Center in TX is an expert at brain chemistry. You could google that place and see if she can do something for you. They have CNC’s on duty. ... ... Brian Peskin has done research on fish oils. He recommends plant oils and has a supplement out with the plant oils in it. It’s a YES product. Hope this helps.   [End]
    • Is it good if you up the dose?   Terry.Dawson   5mo

Is it good if you up the dose?   [End]
  • Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Carrots!   CLEW   6mo  C

Thought this was such an interesting site about carrots. The history, nutrition, cultivation, recipes, the many colors, and more. ... ... http://www.carrotmuseum.co.uk   [End]
  • The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement....   AndyPSV   6mo  C

Maybe somebody would find it interesting -The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement.and.Live.up.to.Forever.pdf ... ... http://xernt.com/x ... http://www.scribd.com/doc/174736729/The-most-Important-knowledge-you-Would-ever-Read-implement-and-Live-up-to-forever   [End]
    • Would post mirrors just in case site goes down like recentl...   AndyPSV   37d

Would post mirrors just in case site goes down like recently... ... ... xernt.com/x/The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement.and.Live.up.to.Forever.pdf ... 4shared.com/office/5RHMIUfLba/TheMostImportantKnowledgeYouwo.html [ full_package ], [ L ] ... mediafire.com/view/kei2i3xbdlp34gj/The.Most.Important.Knowledge... [ full_package ] ... https://mega.co.nz/#!ZA102QDB!9v597yGlfg70uImCdx40LiHZ90HApgGHPgCcwzgXC_o [ full_package ] ... https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2_YFCAGyRD1aEZqOVp4YjEyUkk/edit?usp=sharing ... chomikuj.pl/AndyPSV/The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement.a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A better daily multivitamin/mineral?   prizes2011   7mo  C

I haven’t posted anything on Curezone before, but I do often read post here. I’m making this post to help out a brand new crowd-funding project I found earlier. ... ... I’m very picky about my multivitamins, and until now I haven’t really found any that I would feel comfortable with taking on a daily basis. There are a few good ones that come close though. Well, while searching this morning, I found a campaign on Indiegogo for a better multivitamin. ... ... http://igg.me/at/multivitamin/x/4360004 ... ... ... Here is why I like it and want to help spread the word: ... ... 1.) It has the active forms of vitamins. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Some good news for a change   Tansybelle   7mo  C

My son has gone from strength to strength recently. Last year I was advised to give him a probiotic and I ended up giving a soil based one and this caused his candida to grow out of control really badly, so bad in fact that I thought he would never recover. His intolerances went through the roof which meant I could not treat him with natural antifungals, at the same time as giving him the probiotic which was Kiki soil based one the doctor doubled up his dose of calcium citrate and it burned his insides badly enough to need omeprazole and then ranitidine of which I have had terrible trou ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I don’t understand this sentence: ... ... ” His intoleranc...   North   7mo

I don’t understand this sentence: ... ... ” His intolerances went through the roof which meant I could not treat him with natural antifungals, at the same time as giving him the probiotic which was Kiki soil based one the doctor doubled up his dose of calcium citrate and it burned his insides badly enough to need omeprazole and then ranitidine of which I have had terrible trouble getting him weaned from. ” ... ... You mentioned that the soil based org. probiotic caused the problems, but then this sentence talks about another probiotic, is it (kiki) the one that caused the problem?   [End]
    • Thanks for sharing! Glad to hear you have gained some grou...   HelpForAllofUS   7mo

Thanks for sharing! Glad to hear you have gained some ground in the last year. ... ... How long has he been doing the rice bran oil? And you are sure this helped heal his gut/ reduce food and med intolerances? That’s kind of remarkable to me, I have never heard of anyone trying rice bran oil for that purpose. ... ... Did you try virgin coconut oil? or are there things you tried to heal the gut that clearly did NOT work? ... ... Thanks. Hope your son continues to improve.   [End]
      • The probiotic that caused his candida overgrowth was Kiki n...   Tansybelle   7mo

The probiotic that caused his candida overgrowth was Kiki natures biotics (the adult version not the junior) which is a soil based probiotic made in the U K. He became very ill after a short duration, he could only eat one meal a day and would scream and slap his head, his intolerances went through the roof and the infection made him very ill indeed. Some days he could hardly walk and his hair started to fall out and he started to wet the bed for the first time in his life, his pull ups could not hold the wet even with an extra pad put in the nappy. His mood changed to and all his energ ...   [retrieve this message]
      • My son has been on rice bran oil for about 6 months now.   Tansybelle   7mo

My son has been on rice bran oil for about 6 months now.   [End]
        • I should also point out that I gave it to him straight from...   Tansybelle   7mo

I should also point out that I gave it to him straight from the bottle at night time so he got the best from it and would cook with it sometimes in the day time.   [End]
          • Why Ranitidine and no Cimetidine ??   dvjorge   7mo

Why Ranitidine and no Cimetidine ??   [End]
            • My doctor prescribed ranitidine and she has very little und...   Tansybelle   7mo

My doctor prescribed ranitidine and she has very little understanding of his autism or candida suffering but is willing to listen and it is my paediatrician who want’s my son weaned from it, he has lot’s of experience with autism and candida suffering. I have no experience of cimetidine.   [End]
              • All who has or has had an chronic unresponsive fungal infec...   dvjorge   7mo

All who has or has had an chronic unresponsive fungal infection for a while has an acquired Cell-mediated immunity suppression. I say acquired because people who suffer CMC has an intrinsic immune defect that allows the fungus growth. Those people generally have severe fungal skin lesions that begin early in life. They need systemic antifungal for life and isn’t the case of CRC. ... ... However, there is the case of most of us who have developed a fungal infection by different reasons such as antibiotic use, body toxicity, etc. In our case, the suppressed immunity is acquired and reversible. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Thanks for the info on cimetidine etc... ... ... I have ma...   Tansybelle   7mo

Thanks for the info on cimetidine etc... ... ... I have made an appointment to see my paediatrician to try and sort the problem out for my son and I will be mentioning about his stomach acid problems. ... ... I have also introduced today some mastic gum alongside the ranitidine to see if that will help !! ... ... My son has changed in all ways recently, he tries to talk to me which is a good sign but he never smiles anymore and does not seem happy. He seems to have woken up some what from his severe autism and a lot of his typical autistic traits have disappeared but things are not great for him and he ...   [retrieve this message]
        • That to me is some pretty powerful anecdote. You weren’t g...   HelpForAllofUS   7mo

That to me is some pretty powerful anecdote. You weren’t giving him anything else to heal, so aside from the elimination of allergens, nothing could have produced the result BUT the rice bran oil I suppose. ... ... I bought some, love it on salads. I’m just gonna use it in very liberal amounts on all my salads. This because I’m using VCO and red palm oil also, and there’s only so much naked oil I can stand.. ... ... As a total aside and thanks for the tip, you might check this out (I’ve also heard of sunflower oil pulling mercury from the body) ... ... ”One of my favorite topics. I was plagued by ’dee ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Starting out with a lower dose and slowly increasing it to ...   LiamPorter   7mo

Starting out with a lower dose and slowly increasing it to the prescribed amount dose usually prevents side effects. ... phone systems ...   [End]
  • Constipated for about 4 years   Marioo   8mo  C

Hi. I am 20 year old male and I had constipation problems since I was about 16. I have tried going to my family doctor a couple of times, but that did not helped me so much. ... Since I was 16, I had big issues with my digestive system: I go irregularly, sometimes I don’t go for two days, sometimes I go once a day. It is really messed up. ... I am a programmer, so I don’t get a lot of exercise. However, even though I do my job sitting, I wouldn’t say that I sit in front of my computer all day. Since I am a student, I need to get to my university every single day by using public transport and my ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear Marioo, ... This is what works for me, ...   pickle77   8mo

Dear Marioo, ... This is what works for me, altho I still fall off the wagon-like I did last weekend.Try to get a good amount of magnesium in your system on a regular basis.You’ll have to experiment with the amounts daily, but your system will tell you if you’re taking too much. Too loose=too much. Also another daily thing should be about 1/4 cup of flaxseed mixed with anything. I even put it in my cocktail at night sometimes. ... Also for me Calcium and cheese are big triggers. So if I’m not running optimaly, I avoid these two things. ... I use triple magnesium com ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Maybe this could help you too? ... ... http://curezone.com...   leela0   8mo

Maybe this could help you too? ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2095240#i ... ...   [End]
    • Hi Mari, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware o...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Mari, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the powerful antioxidant, ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... It may just solve some or all of your problem(s). ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Eating Lunch at Different Times   #4254   8mo  C

Is it unhealthy to eat at different times of the day? ... ... Because I work in I.T., I often eat lunch at unusual times or barely eat anything at all. I _do_ try to eat something during the day, though. ... ... This isn’t a question specific to mood, but there isn’t a ”eating food at different times of the day” forum. This has been cross-posted to Diet and Nutrition forum though.   [End]
  • Continuous brewing kombucha, easy, delicious, rejuvenescense   chirontherainbowbridge   8mo  C

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/2013/04/6-reasons-i-love-continuous-kombucha-brewing.html ... ... ... kombucha is ... a good adjunct to juicing ... great for releasing addictions to soda, alcohol, sugars. . . ... Probiotics and a multitude of beneficial enzymes, vitamins, etc! ... ... delicious. ... and can be flavoured after brewing with untold fruits and herbs, mixed into juices. . . ... ... a favourite is blueberry ginger kombucha. ... blended and pressed blueberries, and a grating of fresh ginger, squeezeed through a small sieve. ... save the pulp for compost ... ... ...   [End]
  • The Link about Weightloss Naturally and about TYPE II DIABE...   1234567   9mo  C

Hello forum.. ... ... Just Have a look.. ... ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=488646241226521&set=a.299346750156472.69060.280106802080467&type=1&theater The SECRET (of Balancing Your Weight Naturally) plus curing NON Insuline dependant Diabetes ... ... Also: ... ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=486006208157191&set=a.299346750156472.69060.280106802080467&type=1&theater Being 80% Full and Importance of Chewing Food Properly.. ... ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=486424404782038&set=a.299346750156472.69060.280106802080467&type=1&theater The Difference between DIETING and Cleanse (the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gluten Free Beer   aboutgrain   9mo

Hello guys ... This is the brew, wine and spirits zone and your inquiry is about sustenance. You might improve to ask it in ”other sustenance and drink” range. In any case I can let you know that gluten is a part of wheat and comparable grains -its not something you go out and purchase however you will find it in generally bread and cakes.   [End]
  • Blood in diaper.   Tansybelle   9mo  C

There is a little sticky blood red and brown discharge in my sons diaper, he can’t talk so he can’t tell me what is wrong. Could it be a prostrate problem. I shall be calling the doctors surgery as soon as it opens in a few hours time to get an appointment. He has been passing large volumes of urine at night time for a while but I put that down to candida. He fell asleep about 3.45 a.m. He is on fluconazole and have started him on movicol yesterday for constipation, not sure why as I have introduced a lot of new vegetables recently as his food intolerances subsided when he was put on ...   [retrieve this message]
  • About DIETING and Healthy eating...   1234567   9mo  C

Hello Forum :).. ... ... I would like just to post my own thought plus knowledge obtained from interviews with some Health Expert in Alternative medicine plus give you some links.. ... ... Ok... Here is a TRICK. ... ... I hope you all remember about Jon Gabriel, I mentioned a few days back, the one who Naturally balanced his weight which took him two and a half years by eating HEALTHY. Now he is a Health Expert who Helps so Many patient to Balance their weight Naturally and.. SAFELY. ... ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=485060178251794&set=a.299346750156472.69060.280106802080467&type=1&theater ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Possible Reasons of HAIR LOSS...   1234567   9mo  C

Ok.. ... ... It could happen due to a few reasons ... ... 1) chemical based shampoo ... ... 2) some hormonal disbalances ... ... 3) Not Healthy diet ... ... ... ... 1) We all know that shoampoos nowadays are Not always that healthy thus whenever we can we need to look for Healthy alternatives.. ... ... ... ... 1) We all know that shoampoos nowadays are Not always that healthy thus whenever we can we need to look for Healthy alternatives.. ... ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=469996306424848&set=a.299346750156472.69060.280106802080467&type=1&theater ... Natural Remedies for Hair loss ... ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ”Beauty is about diversity,” ”No matter what their style, a...   jemy1   8mo

”Beauty is about diversity,” ”No matter what their style, attitude or skintone, all women are beautiful, and my goal with this line is to help them look and feel their best.” ... [url=http://www.haironpieces.com/]Hairpieces NYC[/url]   [End]
    • Re: The Possible Reasons of HAIR LOSS...   donaldccargo   8mo

Hair loss is now often seen in youngsters and possible reasons could be over exposure to sun, stressed mind, unbalanced diet, dandruff etc. Hair loss if not treated seriously can lead to baldness. We can reduce hair loss to great extend by properly taking care of our hair and scalp. Cleaning scalp with mild shampoo, drinking lot of water and eating a protein rich diet can help prevent hair loss to great extend. Hereditary as well as genetic reasons often lead to baldness where chances of re growth of hair are way too less and hair growth treatments and hair transplantation methods are bes ...   [retrieve this message]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   musclepain   7mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • I truly believe that the harsh chemicals in modern shampoos...   Zorreo   7mo

I truly believe that the harsh chemicals in modern shampoos are a big reason for hair loss as it irritates the scalp. An unhappy, inflamed scalp can never grow healthy hair. ... ... I’ve quit all bottled shampoos containing sulfates and switched to natural and old fashion shampoo bars, love it! I use it for the whole body as well, and face. I have only used JR Ligett’s shampoo bar so far and just ordered a few different kind from Chagrin Valley too, can’t wait to try them out. My hair feels great! I offset the alkaline shampoo bars with a white vinegar rinse, mix it with water, a ratio of 1:9, ...   [retrieve this message]
      • There are numerous possible reasons for hair loss as mentio...   donaldccargo   6mo

There are numerous possible reasons for hair loss as mentioned in the post harmful chemicals used in hair care products can be one reason for hair loss. Trying out natural remedies such as herbs and oils for hair growth can decrease your hair loss. In some cases hair loss is caused due to hereditary reasons and in such cases it is recommended to try out hair loss treatments such as hair transplant surgery and hair restoration methods. I recently did my hair transplant from a clinic in Toronto and it served as an excellent solution for my baldness.   [End]
  • Getting somewhere at last.   Tansybelle   9mo  C

After giving my son rice bran oil which is anti inflammatory, my son who has severe autism has now advanced to using 5 mil of fluconazole a day which he could not tolerate before the rice bran oil. Initially a long time ago I gave him a soil based probiotic which he ended up reacting badly to. I have spoken to an autism paediatrician who suggest that he stays on fluconazole for at least 3 months and possibly longer keeping an eye on him as he has seen many children who can not tolerate nystatin do very well on fluconazole when the treatment is lengthened and the dose possibly increased. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Acute prostatitis is a type of prostatitis. Acute prostatit...   ammalee   9mo

Acute prostatitis is a type of prostatitis. Acute prostatitis (when symptoms are sudden and severe) is usually caused by bacteria in the urinary tract entering the prostate. However, it is less clear what happens in cases of chronic bacterial prostatitis. Doctors are not certain how bacteria can infect the prostate and cause persistent symptoms that come and go over many months. ... ... Acute bacterial prostatitis is a serious inflammation of the prostate gland. Acute bacterial prostatitis is generally the result of an infection that has spread to the prostate from another part of the body, oft ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Prostatitis may be right ! He has been passing a little bl...   Tansybelle   9mo

Prostatitis may be right ! He has been passing a little blood tonight and I am taking him to the doctors tomorrow. I wonder if fats can trigger it off because I gave him some chicken stock recently but he is on fluconazole and movicol again since last night and I wonder if those 2 medications may have anything to do with it.   [End]
    • Your son has autism? Why don’t you chelate him from mercury...   pastet89   9mo

Your son has autism? Why don’t you chelate him from mercury which is supposed to remove totally autism and also may be lnked to any candida problems?   [End]
    • Don’t expect to get right direcret by a doctor into any che...   pastet89   9mo

Don’t expect to get right direcret by a doctor into any chelating program. Look for the best but be careful as it can be dangerous. Andy Cutler is 100% safest one and you can join his group on yahoo, where tons of autistic children were recovered. ... The con side is that it is very slow and weak type of chelation but is the safest ones.   [End]
      • I agree with you on all points. ... ... After 3 yrs of Cut...   joegrane   9mo

I agree with you on all points. ... ... After 3 yrs of Cutler Protocol for lead poisoning, I appreciate the ”low and slow” method. I don’t tolerate high doses. I certainly would not want to expose a child who cannot communicate well to high doses! ... ... The Yahoo Autism-Mercury has until recently been a good source of support for those using Cutler’s and other detox protocols. However since the recent book Fight Autism and Win, one of the coauthors started a new Yahoo group by the same name that focuses just on Cutler protocol support. Cutler occasionally posts in the Yahoo chelation groups. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Any advice on eating whole milk thistle seeds?   emulsified   9mo  C

Hello, I’m wondering if anyone has tried incorporating whole milk thistle seeds into their diet. If the seeds are soaked overnight are they at all palatable? Or are they too tough and fibrous to eat? I would love to be able to soften them up enough to eat by the bowl full. Is this even possible? Any and all ideas and/or information would be tremendously appreciated! ... Thanks, ... Paul   [End]
    • I was watching this cooking show on youtube last night, the...   everything   9mo

I was watching this cooking show on youtube last night, they described how many spices, nuts, etc., are soaked and then mashed into a paste. ... It seems to make sense that grinding things up make them easier to absorb, all my vitamins, herbs, spices, etc. all come chopped or ground up. ... Something to think of, make your own tincture, or harvest lots of the seeds while they are in season, I’m sure they will store well. I spend allot on my pills, you got the right idea.   [End]
    • Hi E, ... ... This may or may not be apropos and/or of int...   shotsee   8mo

Hi E, ... ... This may or may not be apropos and/or of interest to you. ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, with most of the diseases known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recom ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded My lips! - opinions: is it an allergy?   liproblems   10mo  C

http://curezone.com/upload/Members/Faces/New/lips_2_.jpg ... ... I’ve been meaning to post this for a while now: this is a picture of my lips. I’ve been dealing with this for almost a year now. This is how my lips look every single day since last September, when I took a dose of Bactrim Forte antibiotics. ... ... My Exfoliative Cheilitis is different from yours, I know it. My lips do not peel, do not get crusty or white when in contact with water. They just burn, hurt and are painful as hell. Half of my lip skin is always red and raw, as you can see. My top lip has some Fordyce spots too. ... ... For mon ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would not classify this as exfoliative cheilitis. But I a...   Healing2021   10mo

I would not classify this as exfoliative cheilitis. But I am not saying you don’t belong here by any means. ... ... This could very well be an allergy. I suggest you get patch testing done, and in the meantime stop using any products that could be causing this (soaps, toothpaste, shampoo etc). Change all of those products to Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free (SLS Free). That is a good place to start. ... ... SLS has been known to irritate skin   [End]
    • What did you do with your lips? ... ... In your two other...   Vunk   10mo

What did you do with your lips? ... ... In your two others pics that you posted in your precedent posts, they were not as red as on this pic! ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2071109#i ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2030484#i   [End]
      • I really don’t know mate, honestly. I mean, some days they ...   liproblems   10mo

I really don’t know mate, honestly. I mean, some days they are redder, some days they are less red. Other than the colour, nothing else changes. The skin stays raw, the fordyce spots stay there, and the burning continues... ... ... I’ve been with an ”all-natural hygiene” for 7 months now. I have an impecable diet. I work out, I have a healthy lifestyle, and I do no harm to my lips at all... So yeah, this is really frustrating because I dont really know what to tackle... That’s why I now believe this can be an allergy. Maybe to some type of food or something like that...   [End]
    • it’s a pseudomembranous candida, involving the entire inner...   #153025   10mo

it’s a pseudomembranous candida, involving the entire inner oral region, also you might be feeling gassy stomach if i’m right   [End]
    • just take some coral calcium.. you lack minerals!   Brunski   10mo

just take some coral calcium.. you lack minerals!   [End]
    • Wow, thanks a lot for your replies and suggestions : ) I re...   liproblems   10mo

Wow, thanks a lot for your replies and suggestions : ) I really appreciate the fact you’re trying to help! ... ... #153025: pseudo membranous Candida? Isn’t that basically oral Candida/thrush? I don’t think that’s what I am fighting… I don’t have most of its most clear symptoms ... ... #159295: Niacin and Riboflavin? OK, got it. Next time I visit a doctor, I will tell him about these. You do you suggest them though? ... ... death2ec: Yeah, I am sure of it. Some doctors have actually confirmed it. It’s my body’s reaction to the damn Bactrim. Well, unfortunately I do not live in the US and the legal system ...   [retrieve this message]
  • compare acid reflux approaches   letitbe   10mo  C

To compare the natural approaches with the conventional ones means:to know better how to cure acid reflux,heartburn,gerd,hiatal hernia,barrets esophagus. ... Some stomach ulcer sufferers are scared that stop taking the antacids brings back the severe pain. This doesn’t need to be the case if you coat your stomach wall with a natural protecting agent once you stop taking the antacids. There is no real need for drugs that can cause alzheimer as a side effect. ... https://sites.google.com/site/acidrefluxstopped/ ...   [End]
  • Help me. Brain Fog, Dizziness. Only 16..   UserX   11mo  C

Hi everyone. I suffer from bad brain fog, dizziness when standing, racing heart, weakness, low energy, floaters in vision. I have had blood tests with nothing found. I’m only 16 and these things started happening a week after I went sober off alcohol {1 month ago} my diet was terrible, and now I eat more fruits and vegetables, cut out dairy and a lot of gluten. I just really want these things to go away and im not sure what to do!! Please help me!!!!   [End]
    • Alchohol is a potent GABA receptor ago it’s and there are m...   Aerose91   11mo

Alchohol is a potent GABA receptor ago it’s and there are many withdrawal symtoms associated with this. All of your symptoms sound alchohol related to me. This stuff will pass you just have to give it some time. Continue eating a very healthy diet and do calming exercises such as yoga, tai chi and meditation. Also, check your blood pressure when standing as that can cause your dizziness if it drops. Your still very young and will bounce back. Just make sure you stay off any alchohol or GABA agonists such as benzodiazepines. You dont want to get addicted to something else also. You will be ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Take some Swedish Bitters, a good liver cleansing formula. ...   ericbakker   11mo

Take some Swedish Bitters, a good liver cleansing formula. Take 5 mls three times daily before meals. A ”green” drink daily or a good chlorella drink will help a lot too.   [End]
      • He’s just come off the alcohol, he doesn’t need a 40% alcoh...   Ruffneck   11mo

He’s just come off the alcohol, he doesn’t need a 40% alcohol supplement like swedish bitters.Listen OP - there is a good bitters out there called floradix gallexier.Herbal based, comes in a glass bottle.Needs to be consumed within two weeks after opening as it contains no alcohol or preservatives.   [End]
        • Ffs, the person is 16, i wish people would stop pushing pil...   155216   11mo

Ffs, the person is 16, i wish people would stop pushing pills on here at anything and everything, just as bad as doctors with their presciptions. Liver detoxing at 16, are you all serious?*sighs* ... ... Dude, keep doing what your doing with good diet, no drink, no drugs, lots of water etc have you got anyone to talk to like parents, older friends, counsellor at school? Try and talk to someone about it all, keep being healthy, get some exercise, hang out with your friends,, laugh, chill out and it’ll no doubt all sort itself in a few months.   [End]
    • Wow, so young. ... Yes, it is the alcohol. It will clear ...   ring5100   11mo

Wow, so young. ... Yes, it is the alcohol. It will clear in time. ... BUt, if your drank as an alcoholic, it would have been better to taper off slowly. ... ... I’ve heard of a good book called ”Seven weeks to Sobriety” a natuaral approach of overall healing. Sure you can find it on Amazon. ... ... ALcohol also wreaks havoic with blood sugar and insulin. ... ... The vegetable and gluten free areas are a good start. I would limit your fruit for a few weeks to a few months. ... And also, need to incorporate some good protein, ( fish, beef, eggs, cottage cheese, chicken, turkey) as this helps with the glucose ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Make sure you are getting plenty of sleep!! With dumping th...   kscmac   11mo

Make sure you are getting plenty of sleep!! With dumping the alcohol, your body is going to need a lot of rest/sleep to detox and reset itself. A good diet and some exercise will do wonders. I had a friend dump his bad habit and it took him a month to get back to ”normal”.   [End]
    • Hi Breath, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous ...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Breath, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the diseases known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may help solve your problem. You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its reco ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Favorite food?   kushy   12mo

I love to have fried rice and Vegetable Biryani. ... Whats yours?   [End]
  • Making own kefir - do I need grains?   janko2   12mo  C

I read that somebody bought kefir in store, then mixed it with milk and that is how he got kefir grains. Later I also read on other site the following statement: ... ”I’ve not used kefir starter as it only has 7 microbials and REAL kefir grains have 56+ beneficial microbials.” ... ... So from what I understand, kefir that is made first time from kefir will only have 7 microbials, but if I make grains from kefir and then kefir, this would be the same as if I made kefir from grains? I just don’t understand that. And any way how can you know if grains were made from kefir and not from grains? I know ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Rice bran oil and administering calcium supplement   Tansybelle   12mo  C

I read on the internet that taking rice bran can stop your body absorbing calcium according to Web MD, and may be good for people whose bodies produce to much calcium and are at risk of kidney stones. Rice bran oil is having a very soothing effect on my son’s body and helps him cope better with die off symptoms of candida. I also administer calcium phosphate capsules and a multivitamin and I was just wondering if anyone knows how much time apart when administering rice bran should I wait before I administer his other calcium capsules and vitamins. Also is it better to give rice bran oil ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I forgot to say that not only does rice bran oil make him m...   Tansybelle   12mo

I forgot to say that not only does rice bran oil make him much happier, many of his typical autism behavioural problems subside and he is sleeping through the night, as long as you get the dose right !   [End]
    • I have a doubt that all says that rice is not good for heal...   kushy   12mo

I have a doubt that all says that rice is not good for health as it contains more carbohydrates.It is ok to take Rice bran oil instead of rice?   [End]
      • Hi, rice bran oil does not contain any carbs and also is go...   Tansybelle   12mo

Hi, rice bran oil does not contain any carbs and also is good for you and I understand that if you have a candida problem then you need to watch the carbs. Some rice products have lower carbs than others. I use Sainsburys Brown Rice boil in the bag which carbs are much lower. However, I asked my doctor about carbs and he saids our bodies need carbs as they are a fuel for our body and help build mass but you need to balance your diet obviously with other food sources. There is fibre in brown rice and an insoluble fibre which does not feed candida is made from Nutricology Cellulose powde ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I cheat all the time now and kill myself but I can't stop...   #139029   13mo  C

gluten intolerance. its a hell i cant live with. ... ... about 2-3 years ago i started getting awful digestive ailments and slowly learned that avoiding gluten relieved my symptoms. at first it was really really hard. then i slowly found the GF breads, the pastas, etcetc. even the processed frozen foods like amys, glutino and etc brands made life a little better (and brought me back to my happy processed food lifestyle). ... ... i had been doing ok living like this for a few years.. then sometime last summer... i took a vacation. during the vacation the temptation to just say ’f***it’ and eat whate ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Emu oil and inflamation of the Gut.   Tansybelle   13mo  C

My son has severe autism, he seems to have a real problem with food intolerances. He can only eat rice, chicken, turkey, beef, avocado and pears. He can tolerate small amounts of food such as 2 slices of cucumber without skin every other day, small quantity of mango daily but as he has candida I try not to give it. He can have a serving of turnips every 3 days. He drinks filtered water. He can’t eat eggs but can tollerate better if cooked in a rice flour yorkshire pudding mix and cooked in the oven for a long time. He has vitamins and minerals from Biocare (U.K.) I have enough supply ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Check out the MMS Autism group on FB. 86 children totally ...   sd2345   13mo

Check out the MMS Autism group on FB. 86 children totally cured and counting. Do a search for Kerri Rivera Andreas Kalcker videos.   [End]
      • Thanks for the information, I have looked at the link for ...   Tansybelle   13mo

Thanks for the information, I have looked at the link for MMS and it states you need to add it to citric acid. I wonder if it has to be citric acid as this will burn his stomach, even a tiny amounnt. I have to say that the video from Kerri and Andreas on MMS that I have watched is a real eye opener and very informative and I will keep open minded and research this more. I need to find a very gentle way of healing his gut and getting rid of the candida. I think that his gut is so badly damaged from the calcium citrate and the candida that is why I am finding it difficult to find anythi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you looked into the Body Ecology Diet? It’s very gent...   Candida Hub   13mo

Have you looked into the Body Ecology Diet? It’s very gentle and they even have a help group for those with autistic children. Here’s a link: http://bodyecology.com/autism.php ... ... Good luck.   [End]
      • Thanks, I just had a quick look at the body ecology diet an...   Tansybelle   13mo

Thanks, I just had a quick look at the body ecology diet and there is loads of information to read up on. Looks a useful website and it would be great to be able to get some good ideas from it to help my son. I have never come across the website before so I really appreciate the feedback. In fact I appreciate any feedback as I have been pulling my hair out so to speak in frustration of not being able to help him. In fact when I try a new product on him I just think how is he going to react to this one so fingers crossed with this new information.   [End]
    • My emu oil capsules and lotion have arrived today. I am go...   Tansybelle   13mo

My emu oil capsules and lotion have arrived today. I am going to try the oil on his skin first to see if there is a reaction and then if everything goes o.k. I will try a tiny droplet of the oil in the capsule by mixing it into his food to see how he copes with that and gradually increase the oil over a long time to see how many droplets of the emu capsule oil he can tollerate. I am just waiting for him to recover fully from the last supplement he took and then I shall start giving it. Fingers crossed !   [End]
    • I started with a couple of droplets of emu oil and now am g...   Tansybelle   12mo

I started with a couple of droplets of emu oil and now am giving 4 droplets. At first there was some effects typical to autism but now his body has adjusted to it and he is taking the droplets well with no effects so I will increase to five droplets and see how that goes. I also give him rice bran oil and am seeing positive effects on his brain, he is much happier when I give it to him and he has started to sleep through the night which has made a huge difference to the way I feel as I feel I have got more energy.   [End]
  • MENOPAUSE. It Could help. :)   1234567   13mo  C

Hello Ladies :) ... ... Just have done some reading recently and found out that instead of going for hormonal therapy or other medications to feel better during that not easy stage.. u could go for something Very Natural and even Healthy which will help u to deal with that and feel better. And it is MACA root. :) ... ... I cant find the link at my compure regarding it so then u need to look for this info in the net urself but i will send u the link where u can buy it (or any website of ur choice) and there u can also read comments (reviews) of customers who ordered it, tried it and what results they ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Still having issues, but have more symptoms that could mayb...   eric2032   14mo  C

So i posted on this forum once already in the candida forums, but im going to take another stab at this since none of the suggestions helped me :( ... ... Basically its at the point right now that everytime i consume a meal, and im talking 100 percent organic, no dairy, no grains or wheat, Just meat and veggies at this point cooked in either 100 percent olive oil or 100 percent coconut oil, i get a reaction. ... ... The reaction symptoms affect my head only. It starts with my ears feeling like they need to pop and pressure builds up in my jaw, and then leads to INTENSE pressure in my head with SEVER ...   [retrieve this message]
    • wow you just described me exactly and I’m 23... ... ... i ...   acrosstheveil   14mo

wow you just described me exactly and I’m 23... ... ... i took antibiotics for a long time for lyme and thats when all of my food intolerances started. never been the same since then   [End]
    • I don’t think this is related to candida. Candida is large...   outoftime44   14mo

I don’t think this is related to candida. Candida is largely a problem in lower colon.... which is over 5 feet away from your stomach. ... ... I think it may have something to do with a lack of acidity in your stomach ? I agree that it is not leaky gut. That is too severe- but it shows that food is a problem when it reaches a certain place in your body. I have had a similar effect when waste is in my lower bowel. ... ... I understand your concerns about seeing Dr.’s and getting no diagnosis. I can tell you what helped me, and it is an applied kinesiologist. ... ... I think you should see a applied ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You definitely need gastroscopy and stool analyzis. ... Tru...   oley   14mo

You definitely need gastroscopy and stool analyzis. ... Trust me I had the worst possible experience with Doctors but you still need to do test and diagnose whats wrong. ... I am diagnosed with candida overgrowth,low siga,staph throat,low sIga,sinusitis but after 6 months on diet,antifungals I am looking deeper for reason of my illness. ... Sinuses and throat are better but intestines and recouring infections,diziness after food,abdominal pains at night still there :(   [End]
    • I went through a similar thing with low-carb diet too. Lon...   natway   14mo

I went through a similar thing with low-carb diet too. Long time ago I went through a vegetarian phase and started having issues. Doctor said I was eating too many grains. Started eating meat again and less grains and started feeling better. Ate that way for over a decade. Then when the low-carb craze really started getting popular, seemed like I was mostly eating meat and dairy products. Started getting these real bad hypoglycemic-like symptoms where if a didn’t eat a high protein meal every 2-3 hours I’d feel irritable and like I was going to drop to the floor with weakness. Start ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have been in the exact same situation as you and I know e...   saywhatagain   14mo

I have been in the exact same situation as you and I know exactly what you need to do. Okay, so you were getting sick with colds and flu’s before you removed all grains, dairy and beans. You switched to paleo diet and stopped getting sick but the question is why? The simple answer is that when you were eating grains and dairy, you’re immune system was somewhat functional although you had a lot of toxins in your body, probably many long-term infections and other problems. When you started the paleo diet you’re immune system basically stopped working, your body now does not have enough m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Still having issues, but have more symptoms that could ...   starmelt   14mo

HI This may help or give a perspective anyway, ... ... I am in this journey also for healing. ... I am in research mode still. and trying things. ... GAPS diet was is latest thing. But its modified since I can not tolerate meat except for small amounts of fish. And I dont agree with everything on the diet, or rather my body doesnt. ... ... I feel best fasting and on green juices primarily with some fruit. ... ... I am currently being treated for mold exposure. ... ... Things I have found out in my travels: ... ... Head injuries ( tbi ) / concussions and leaky gut/ intestinal permeability are linked. A high perc ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I need to marry a bio chemist. Maybe I figured out why i go...   starmelt   14mo

I need to marry a bio chemist. Maybe I figured out why i got eczema while drinking lots of homemade kefir ( acetic acid ) and black tea ( ammonium hydroxide ) all day long= makes ammonium acetate. ammonium acetate toxicity? ... ... Interestingly enough ammonium acetate is used as Fungicide , Microbiocide , pH Adjustment. ... ... maybe i was detoxing? ... arrrghh.   [End]
      • Do you have any link to this research on brain trauma leaky...   oley   14mo

Do you have any link to this research on brain trauma leaky gut connection? ... I had head injury years ago and struggle with intestinal problems now. ... Thats interesting that there might be connection,would love to find out more. ...   [End]
        • google it .. it comes right up.... ... just starting to co...   starmelt   14mo

google it .. it comes right up.... ... just starting to come into awareness ... do research on pubmed. ... ... look up fecal transplants, now being approved done for c difficule and ibs, and under study for leaky gut. ... ... get a leaky gut test done if you havent yet genova labs. ... ... check out unique healing.com simple program tons of probiotics for a few years with bentonite clay injested to mitigate acid in body. ... ... cal mag butyrate is a must for you if you have leaky gut leaky brain ... ... consider PhosphaLine ... phosphatydle serine is a must for you if you have leaky gut leaky brain ... ... stay away from ...   [retrieve this message]
        • be empowered google leaky brain leaky gut .. its how I foun...   starmelt   13mo

be empowered google leaky brain leaky gut .. its how I found a doctors statememnt on it. and preliminary studies.. also pubmed.. we must do our own digging out at this point.. there is a forum out there where they talk about a specific diet with leaky brain, ( must eliminate amino acids and take other stuff ). Fecal transplants latest thing , fix the gut I think and the brain will follow. No time to research now i am not here much .. feel free to email me at ... Star Schlagelherenthere on facebook. ... ... Peacenuggets   [End]
  • Digestion Problems!!   Vegetable   15mo  C

Hey Guys, ... ... I was wondering if you all might be able to help me out with my digestion problems. I’ve started to read a lot of comments from the community, but figured I’d lay out all the details of my particular situation, to see if there are certain suggestions specific to my issues. I appreciate any and all feedback. Thank You! Let me first give you some background information on me. ... ... I am a middle child, and was born with lots of allergies. My mom said I couldn’t touch an orange without breaking out. Things like Tuna fish, oranges, peas, etc. I had a very hard time digesting. I was ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... Thanks for sharing an informative and effective pos...   Larrybrown   14mo

Hi, ... Thanks for sharing an informative and effective post with us. ... Digestive health play a major role in breaking down food into nutrients that can be absorbed by your body.Digestion begins in your saliva, breaking down the carbohydrates. ... Keep posting..   [End]
    • Asthma, allergies, food intolerances, digestive issues = pa...   sd2345   14mo

Asthma, allergies, food intolerances, digestive issues = parasites. Probably worms.   [End]
      • I agree, there possibly could be parasites. I use to be abl...   Vegetable   14mo

I agree, there possibly could be parasites. I use to be able to take things like enzymes and probiotics, and they would help immediately. Now they seem to have no effect. I had a stool sample taken and evaluated a while ago, but nothing was determined. Right now I’m trying to take raw apple cider vinegar and batine HCL. Neither of those so far seem to make a difference. There is still this lingering bloated uncomfortable feeling on my left side only. ... ... Thanks for the help, ... ... ~Craig   [End]
    • It seems like you have had a number of tests but did the Dr...   MENDOMAID   14mo

It seems like you have had a number of tests but did the Drs do the tests for Celiac Disease (gluten intolerance)? If that panel of tests was negative then you could try following a strict gluten free diet for three months. ... ... Just doing a parasite cleanse may not help you much. Look at the cleanses at the Liver Flush Support Forum - all the effective programs include a parasite program and other cleanses, too. ... ... The usual lab exams for parasites are often negative even tho you carry parasites. Several labs , one is Metametrix Lab, do advanced testing and look for parasite dna. They als ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It seems like you have had a number of tests but did the Dr...   Vegetable   14mo

It seems like you have had a number of tests but did the Drs do the tests for Celiac Disease (gluten intolerance)? If that panel of tests was negative then you could try following a strict gluten free diet for three months. ... ... Just doing a parasite cleanse may not help you much. Look at the cleanses at the Liver Flush Support Forum - all the effective programs include a parasite program and other cleanses, too. ... ... The usual lab exams for parasites are often negative even tho you carry parasites. Several labs , one is Metametrix Lab, do advanced testing and look for parasite dna. They also ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Toxins In Meat Affecting Mood Include Adrenalin   frugivorous   15mo  C

Animals and fishes are in agony when they are murdered or suffocated. They secrete massive amounts of adrenalin, the fright, anger and fear hormone. This long protein enzyme’s links are only partially broken by cooking. The anger and terror are biochemically present in the meat and affect the ... consumer. ... ... International studies indicate that patients in psychiatric wards regain their peace on vegetarian and vegan diets. ... ... http://pcrm.org 1500 or more vegan physicians and other vegan health professionals ...   [End]
  • Shakespeare On Calves, Deer, Pigs, Horses, Rabbits Beetles,...   frugivorous   15mo  C

97% of all food poisoning fatalities are from animal flesh, ... fish flesh, eggs or dairy. We are programmed not to think ... of meat and fish as pieces of cadavers, because these are ... industries involving trillions of dollars. ... ... Shakespeare On Calves, Deer, Pigs, Horses, Rabbits Beetles, Flies, Bees, Animal Research, Hunting ... ... (apologies re the loss of capitalization through software glitch) ... ... OF CALVES ... ... william shakespeare, henry vi, part two, act 3, scene 1, lines 202-220 ... ... thou never didst them wrong, nor no man wrong; ... and as the butcher takes away the calf, ... and binds the wretch, an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida   tashaesen   15mo  C

I have suffered from Candida for over ten years now... it has been SO difficult to manage, but every day there is more support and information available. I just want to thank everyone who posts their stories and experiences, it has helped me so much! Especially since after having my daughter, I found it so hard to manage my Candida. ... What I have done is gather key information together in one place for people. ... http://consciousness.creativesolutionsmall.com/home.html ... This is my heath hub, providing links to all sorts of Candida fighting products and great information. ... ...   [End]
  • Thoughts On Forgiveness   frugivorous   15mo  C

Thoughts On Forgiveness ... ... ... ... Unforgiveness yokes one to his foe. ... ... Kabir: Forgiveness is a game only saints play. ... ... Nondualists, those accepting the unified field theory of physics, believe GOD is the only Doer, the only Actor. Therefore nondualists must forgive GOD. ... ... Jesus: Father forgive them for they know not what they do. ... ... Bible: Judge not lest ye be judged ... ... Sai Baba: The actor who slaps you on stage waits behind ... the curtain to congratulate you on your performance. ... ... ”Say: O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of ... the Mercy of Allah: for Allah ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Need help, not sure if leaky gut, symptoms are terrible.   eric2032   16mo  C

Hey new to this website. Here is a general idea of my symptoms im having, been to every doctor in my state it seems and everything has checked out fine. ... ... I react to food, i mean ALOT. I have done an elimination diet and have had great success with the Paleo diet, but since ive cleaned things up i actually react even WORSE than i did prior. ... ... My symptoms are like this: whenever i eat anything, i get almost immediate head pressure. It feels like someones has a clamp on the sides of my head. Once this dissipates im left with extreme weakness, moodiness, lack of libido (read: absent) and it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Another Paleo victim. Welcome to the club. ... ... Follow...   natway   16mo

Another Paleo victim. Welcome to the club. ... ... Follow what I did: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1973701#i   [End]
      • SO when this all started i had crippling fatigue. After i f...   eric2032   16mo

SO when this all started i had crippling fatigue. After i figured out it was stuff i was eating, specifically grains and wheat i began eliminating and started feeling much better. no longer did i need mid afternoon naps just to feel normal. However a few months of going off all grains, i started reacting to other things, such as fruits and vegetables, supplements and vitamins i had taken my whole life suddenly gave me crippling head pressure. Its now been about 4-5 months off of all grains and wheat, and while i no longer have the terrible, must sleep fatigue, these reactions are completel ...   [retrieve this message]
        • First off you don’t have to eliminate animal products for t...   natway   16mo

First off you don’t have to eliminate animal products for the rest of your life, although at first you’ll have to go near-vegan until you detox. I still eat eggs, cottage cheese, and fish occasionally and could probably start eating more now, but like being mostly vegan. ... ... It seems consistent you have leaky gut also with you being allergic to everything. Read some of Anthony’s posts. He had a lot of the stuff you have. He healed his problems from eating high carb/low fat & protein, but staying away from grains until his intestines healed. Stay away from dairy too. ... ... To maintain weig ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Ah thank you for this, i have some questions i hope you can...   eric2032   16mo

Ah thank you for this, i have some questions i hope you can maybe answer? ... ... Also a little more background on me: this has been going on (although i had NO IDEA) for about 2 years total now. I crashed hard one day and just never bounced back, it started with energy and then bled into eliminating my sex drive. Once cleaning up my diet things got much better, but here we are with much different issues haha. ... ... So the questions are: ... ... -- How long should i do this diet for? I figure after the new year i was going to give myself the entire month of January to heal. Thoughts on this? ... ... -- Wou ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Did you get sick like with the flu right before you crashed...   natway   16mo

Did you get sick like with the flu right before you crashed by chance? Trying to eliminate a couple of things. ... ... Diet for at least a month, then assess your situation. If you have a juicer, juice first for 3-4 days if you’re thin build, longer if you’re naturally bulkier. ... ... I recommend you fix your diet first before you go down the endless cleanses route. A good diet will naturally cleanse you and I recommend juicing over all the expensive, invasive, and questionable effectiveness methods. Fruit is one of the best cleansers and that’s why a lot of people like the fruitarian-style rou ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Yes i got extreme flu symptoms when i crash, on top of this...   eric2032   16mo

Yes i got extreme flu symptoms when i crash, on top of this intense crazy whole body hives and mouth full of cancre sores. ... ... One thing i have to add though and this isnt to say i dont agree with you however im having reactions to basically everything that ISNT meat. I can eat meat and veggies all day and not have any reaction, mostly. Its fruit and some supplements and vitamins i react to. Fish oil brands, sprays on fruit if i dont wash them enough. I react to things like carrots, celery, grapefruit, especially ESPECIALLY apples. It seems to change as time goes on. ... ... It started with whe ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Yeah it’s kinda what I expected, your nervous system was in...   natway   16mo

Yeah it’s kinda what I expected, your nervous system was in Sympathetic Dominance (stuck in ”Fight or Flight” mode) beforehand from too much physical/emotional stress in your life and you probably got a case of mono from your immune system being compromised which sent you into chronic fatigue syndrome. Very textbook. ... ... So even though it looks like you’ve come out of CFS a bit, your adrenals are still shot and I really think your mostly suffering from what I had, Toxic Hunger, which made me feel very hypoglycemic the further away from my last high-animal protein meal that I had. A lot of ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Like you, I have been reacting very badly to all grains inc...   Dayvan   15mo

Like you, I have been reacting very badly to all grains including wheat, rice and most starches, fruits, sugar. Cleared of diabetes, and have tested blood sugar many times so I know it’s not that. Within 2-4 hours of eating high starch or sugar, I crash horribly. My entire body feels prickly and numb and this doesn’t subside for at least a day. ... ... I dont react at all to animal meat either, in fact its one of the only thing keeping me going at the moment, along with low carb veggies and greens. If you figure out how to deal with adding back these foods, let me know. ... ... A high-starch d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It sounds like you were already sick prior to trying the Pa...   fectoid2   16mo

It sounds like you were already sick prior to trying the Paleo diet. Please confirm. ... ... Mainstream medicine is finally recognizing the importance of the balance of intestinal flora in the gut, and if opportunistic ”harmful” organisms start to take over, they steal your nutrients. ... ... Here’s a long, very technical article publishedin 2010 ... ... http://physrev.physiology.org/content/90/3/859.full ... ... ”2. Bacterial translocation as accessory to systemic pathophysiology ... ... In some circumstances, outside stresses on the host (such as injury, infection, or unhealthy diet) can promote a dysregulation ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Betaine HCL has mostly eliminated my reactions, and I too w...   mygutleaks   16mo

Betaine HCL has mostly eliminated my reactions, and I too was reacting to a lot. Fruits, veggies. Still react to a few, but very few. I am taking (8) 648mg at the beginning of every meal. Anything more than 8 and i get a headache. ... ... Also, I am eating only veggies, fruit & meat. and taking antifungals. am following some of the Specific carbohydrate diet (google SCD diet). Am eating lots of salads and dandelion greens (prebiotic) and drinking kefir. Am hoping to heal what i’m quite sure is a leaky gut caused by candida and lousy flora from excessive antibiotic use. Can’t tell if it ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Nice. Sounds like a solid plan. ... ... I just started mak...   fectoid2   16mo

Nice. Sounds like a solid plan. ... ... I just started making my own kefir today using kefir grains. I hoping to finally restore my intestinal flora to 100%. I don’t know if you’re buying kefir or making it, but there is a big difference. ... ... I got the idea from someone to check on craigslist and found someone within 20 minutes from me that was selling their excess kefir grains. ... ... http://www.culturesforhealth.com/milk-kefir-grains.html ... ... ... http://kefirlady.com/ ... ... ... http://users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html ... ... There’s a curezone forum ”kefir grains” dedicated to the subject ... ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Nice. Sounds like a solid plan. ... ... I just started mak...   fectoid2   16mo

Nice. Sounds like a solid plan. ... ... I just started making my own kefir today using kefir grains. I hoping to finally restore my intestinal flora to 100%. I don’t know if you’re buying kefir or making it, but there is a big difference. ... ... I got the idea from someone to check on craigslist and found someone within 20 minutes from me that was selling their excess kefir grains. ... ... http://www.culturesforhealth.com/milk-kefir-grains.html ... ... http://kefirlady.com/ ... ... http://users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html ... ... There’s a curezone forum ”kefir grains” dedicated to the subject   [retrieve this message]
        • Your starving all the time because you’re not getting enoug...   natway   16mo

Your starving all the time because you’re not getting enough carbs and calories. You’re going to have to eat more carbs to reach at least 2,500k (females) or 3,000k (males) calories per day and at least 5 grams of carbs per body weight a day to not under-carb yourself. ... ... Potatoes, sweet potatoes, yams, or fruit has to be your stable of calories if you have leaky gut. ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
          • nat, i eat low fat/high carb but still seem to be hungry al...   cappy84   16mo

nat, i eat low fat/high carb but still seem to be hungry all the time and havent gained weight. lots of sweet potatoes, winter squash, pumpkin, parsnips, rutabaga and eating a lot of fruit. i dont think im getting enough calories but dont know how to get enough. even eating a bunch of sweet potato is less than 200 calories. it doesnt seem like theres enough time in a day for me to eat enough. ... ... maybe i should think about eating brown rice again   [End]
            • Yeah I’m kinda in your same boat about finding it difficult...   natway   16mo

Yeah I’m kinda in your same boat about finding it difficult getting enough calories on low-fat/high-carb. My digestion got so screwed up from my misdiagnoses and years on a high animal protein diet that I still get bloated easier than I should and I don’t feel very hungry most of the time, regardless how much I eat. I believe my hypothalamus gland is out of whack, which is the gland that governs hunger. ... ... When I first started my new diet path with the juicing then mostly eating salads/greens for the first month or so, pretty much following Dr. Fuhrman’s ”Eat to Live” diet, I lost a lot ...   [retrieve this message]
              • exactly how i am ... ... its tough, maybe we should not wo...   cappy84   16mo

exactly how i am ... ... its tough, maybe we should not worry about getting ”enough” calories and just focus on getting digestion to where it needs to be. i could probably eat 10,000 calories a day and not gain weight. ... ... ... i definitely couldnt do raw. tried and while initially i felt really good and had tons of energy i crashed and burned HARD. definitely feel better eating cooked veggies. ... ... ... do you eat grains/beans? the verdict is out on those for me still.....i have read a lot about how humans cant properly digest grains. i have been avoiding them but maybe i should think about adding some ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Yeah, got to balance improving our digestion without bloati...   natway   16mo

Yeah, got to balance improving our digestion without bloating ourselves from trying to stuff enough calories in us. ... ... I do mono meals sometimes and that’s definitely easier on my digestion. I’m still relatively new in experimenting with the raw/mostly fruit 80-10-10 diet. Tricky buying fruit and timing how long it takes to ripen. Beginning of winter is probably not the best time for introducing yourself to that diet! ... ... When you say crash hard, do you mean adrenal crash? I have mild adrenal fatigue (dark circles under eyes, dizzy standing up, etc) but have no problem eating all raw. ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • what kinds of fruits do you eat? i usually stick to apples ...   cappy84   16mo

what kinds of fruits do you eat? i usually stick to apples as you can eat them right away, pears its always hard to get good ones and you have to wait ages for them to ripen. those 2 actually arent recommended for vata though, they say to eat the really sweet high sugar stuff like mangoes, papayas, cherries, grapes, peaches, pineapples, melons, raisins. i have been eating berries lately too since i got a good deal on some at the market. mangoes are awesome too but hard to get good ones. ... ... crash as in i had no energy, lost a ton of weight, and got really sick. i have had those dark circles ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Lots of bananas and dates. A moderate amount of apples eve...   natway   16mo

Lots of bananas and dates. A moderate amount of apples even though, as you mentioned too, they aren’t recommended for Vata types -- I do like eating the seeds to dispel the myth they apples seeds will poison you! Strawberries, grapes, frozen blueberries (much cheaper), papaya, and kiwi. I’m still expanding my fruit choices. Was brainwashed to think too much fruit is bad for you and fruit also didn’t fair well with me when I was suffering from Toxic Hunger. Will be eating a fair amount of oranges soon as our winter orange tree is almost ready. Then lots of plums, apricots, and blackbe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The moment i can recall where things began going downhill, ...   eric2032   16mo

The moment i can recall where things began going downhill, i got EXTREMELY SICK. It came completely out of nowhere. During this time i had taken antibiotics, prednisone (corticosteroid), and a slew of other things. No one knew what it was other than ”oh that looks viral”. My entire body had broken out in painful hives, my mouth comletely filled with cancre sores, and my lip had become swollen and split. ... ... Note when i get sick and under the weather now, that lip reaction and mouth acidity / cancre sores happen every time. Its like my immune system dips and something runs lose. My chiroprac ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Eric, ... ... I’ve posted my story many times recently on ...   fectoid2   16mo

Eric, ... ... I’ve posted my story many times recently on these forums, and your case sounds classically like my own. I’ll send you a link to one of my messages back in 2002 when I discovered my greatest relief. Here’s a list of the key steps that I took to recovery, excluding the 100 other things that I tried that didn’t help, including low fat diets. ... ... 1. I had srep throat 3 times in my teens for which I was prescribed antibiotics. ... 2. Through HS and college I suffered from groin and anal itching and fungal overgrowth and mild psoriasis dry skin and dry scalp. Doctors could prescribe antifu ...   [retrieve this message]
          • HOLY CHRIST THIS IS AWESOME! ... ... Your symptoms sound e...   eric2032   16mo

HOLY CHRIST THIS IS AWESOME! ... ... Your symptoms sound exactly like mine, this is incredible indeed. But i have some questions if you dont mind? ... ... Did you have to go on a special diet while running the tanalbit? And did you only take the tanalbit or did you go on those antibiotics they also suggested? ... ... How long did you have to run the tanalbit? how quickly did you see improvement? ... ... Will i need to further alter my diet to address this issue do you think? ... ... What are the chances i passed the harmful bacteria onto my girlfriend, shes having milder yet identical symptoms as me. Also with ...   [retrieve this message]
            • No problem with the questions. I’ve returned to this forum ...   fectoid2   16mo

No problem with the questions. I’ve returned to this forum to try to help others ... ... Yeah, I know what you mean. so many people on this site are suffering from intestinal bacterial imbalances caused by antibiotics, but it all gets lost in the opinions inundating this site that it’s all about diet, and there’s no such thing as bad intestinal bacteria or parasites. The CDC reports that 1/3 of the worlds population is infected with intestinal parasites. That doesn’t include those like you and I who have overgrowths of harmful intestinal bacteria, which are essentially parasites, in the sense t ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hi, ... Do you have any more information on this point: ......   misscallie   15mo

Hi, ... Do you have any more information on this point: ... ... ”5. These bacteria can shut down bile flow. bile is a natural intestinal conditioner, and anti-biotic against harmful organsisms. It is also a natural probiotic for beneficial organisms. This is the piece of the puzzle I’m focused on now.” ... ... An abstract or journal article that explains it further ? It is very thought provoking. ... ...   [End]
    • I have had similar problems. What I have done to help my si...   Scarielle   15mo

I have had similar problems. What I have done to help my situation is avoid all stimulants. (I do have sugar fixes... Specially once a month)I’m Vegan, gluten and soy free as well... The gluten and soy were causing real problems. I went through a point where ALL foods were bothering me so I had no idea what was the culprit, until I just eliminated. ... ... I keep all my stuff organic, and gmo free... I feel like our bodies aren’t responding to bio engineered food like normal food does. Since they have to infect the normal fruit with a virus so they can put new genes in it... So they make our f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lymph node system movement direction   NeedInnerPeace   17mo  C

The lymph system is supposed to drain toward the heart? What if I have a possible infection and my lymph node swells up somewhere else? Like my chest is swollen and then lymph nodes start flaring up toward my armpit which is slightly away if this a bad sign?   [End]
    • I just got these video links from a friend. It’s a 5 part s...   pranaman   16mo

I just got these video links from a friend. It’s a 5 part series on the lymphatic system. Maybe it’ll help: ... ... ”The Great Lymphatic System” by Dr Morse, ND ... ... Part 1: ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=U996tx4pSmw ... ... Part 2: ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDmiX1wEF2M&feature=relmfu ... ... Part 3: ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPmJ9-jZyVw&feature=relmfu ... ... Part 4: ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HGbOSvpgek&feature=relmfu ... ... Part 5: ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTmsZI0pcVg&feature=relmfu   [End]
  • Do I NEED to vegetable juice fast to fight cancer/disease? ...   #139029   17mo  C

My main question remains the subject of the post but if anyone reads the rest and has any ideas, thanks :) ... ... Looking over the cancertutor site I see that vegetable juicing is the number 1 recommended requirement for inexpensive cancer treatments. http://www.cancertutor.com/faq/faq_inexpensive.html ... ... ... The most powerful treatment (or so it seems to me) that I can afford and want to try is oleander supplementation. ... ... ... Is juice fasting really required? I would like to juice vegetables occasionally but still maintain a diet of solid foods with pleasurable foods intermixed with these othe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Cancer is by far more serious disease to rely on ... juice ...   explorer2009   17mo

Cancer is by far more serious disease to rely on ... juice protocols, herbs/supplements ONLY. ... On the other hand, fasting and juice can seriously help unblock your own energy sources and make cancer presence ... much more difficult. ... The easiest way to make cancer uncomfortable is to raise general Yang in body, as main cancer’s energy is Yin=Cold, by switching to 70% Yang meals, the list of them in Macrobiotic books. ... In fact, one doesn’t need to follow the macrobiotics cooking, ... simple choice of products is quite enough, though in very serious cases the full Macrobiotic approach will additional ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You are urged to juice for a reason. I look back on just 2...   32771   17mo

You are urged to juice for a reason. I look back on just 2 experiences in my life and try to learn from them by what I saw. You should do likewise. ... ... First was a smoker who came down with cancer. They bought carrots to juice, 50# at a time. Extended his life. ... ... Second died shortly before the age of 50. He never ate veg even as a child. He was a true meat & potatoes guy. Once cancer raised its ugly head, there was no stopping it. ... ... Search for juice recipes that are for cancer, such as from Richard Schulze. ... A basic, inexpensive recipe that is good for whatever ails you: ... Carrot, ½ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Do I NEED to vegetable juice fast to fight cancer/disea...   explorer2009   17mo

Additionally, another way to create Yang energy in body is ... widely known Baking Soda & Water to alkalize, as alkaline ... is Yang.   [End]
    • Re: Do I NEED to vegetable juice fast to fight cancerdiseas...   P4P   65d

There are people who juice fast to cure cancer.Juicing becomes a necessity in getting the quantity of enzymes and other supplements needed to strengthen the immune system. ... ... Juice fasting, is more powerful than just water fasting. Juices not only fill you with nutrition - but they empty you out. ... ... If you have any doubt about that, drink a quart of prune juice, its good for constipated people. Juices are flushing and cleansing to organs of the body.It’s an enzyme therapy.A nutritional diet rich in plant foods (whole grains, legumes, fruits, and vegetables) protects against cancer   [retrieve this message]
    • there juice recipes perfect to fight cancers like mixtures ...   bevraf   58d

there juice recipes perfect to fight cancers like mixtures of apple pear celery and oranges.. it might be the best cur but might help.   [End]
  • Fermented Cod Liver Oil vs. Whole Salmon Oil   pcar773   17mo  C

Hi there, ... I had a question for the forum: ... ... In your opinion which is better for the body: ... ... Fermented Cod Liver Oil ... http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Products/CodLiverOil/index.cfm ... ... or... ... ... Whole Fish Oil ... http://www.newchapter.com/fish-oil ... ... ... I’m not speaking about the actual brands, just including them as examples. ... ... I believe in the idea of keeping food as whole as possible but I also know that fermentation is a great process to make foods bioavailable. Could we discuss the benefits of one versus the other?   [End]
  • Blasto Hominis, medicine and diet question   trickthefox   18mo  C

Hi there, ... I have had chronic fatigue for 4 years, last summer I was diagnosed with blasto hominis, i have just finished a course of tinidazole, followed by 10 days on paromomycin and doxycycline. I’m really hoping it worked because it made me feel terrible. By the last days i couldnt walk because my muscles were aching so much. While taking the medicines I was taking a tablespoon of coco powder every day blended with some avocado’s and today i read that cocoa is a nono for blasto which worries me. People who took meds for blasto... did you follow a specific diet? and if so what were you t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Ren, ... ... I remember you have been tested with Metam...   dave505   18mo

Hi Ren, ... ... I remember you have been tested with Metametrix - did they find anything else besides Blasto? ... ... I’ve read that Blasto comes togheter with other pathogen - maybe you need to find out if any and adress also that. ... If you did not check yet (maybe you did) check dr.Biamonte article on BH and badbug.com website about BH and dientamoeba fragilis. ... ... they have also a diet they recommend for BH and DF i think you might benefit from. but don’t take everything there as being ”a law”. from my readings its possible that BH feeds on bile so maybe fat food like avocado is not a good idea. in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am on raw food diet, and it definitely made me more alkal...   Pamela Viktoria   17mo

I am on raw food diet, and it definitely made me more alkaline, instead of a toxic waste dump!   [End]
  • Sept Post 4 : Overdrive from Cataplex G or Orchex by Standa...   AdrenalSuccess   19mo  C

Hi, ... ... Question 3: Did anyone else try Cataplex G or Orchex from Standard Process? We know little about them here in Canada as NDs can provide glandulars. What I do know is they are supplements meant to be taken a few times a day - a mix of vitamins from natural foods, and animal gland extracts. Call ’em glandulars plus. ... ... After being well for a while, and then getting sick & using Antibiotics I was having a lot of sugar cravings & dragging my arse. (Still zero depression/anxiety = yeahhhh gluten free) ... ... Anyway, So I tried a mix of small doses of Cataplex G & Orchex for a month, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sept Post 2 : Antibiotics = Sugar Cravings?   AdrenalSuccess   19mo  C

Hi All, ... ... I had three topics, and posted all three in seperate posts as that’s likely more useful for later searchers. ... ... As I said, going gluten free and using niacin at night meant my AF was essentially ”gone”. I was eating lowish carb and feeling GREAT. ... ... Now, that being said I got a brutal cold about a month later that turned into brochitis so at that point I took antibiotics. Did those for 2 weeks, and my system hated me. I essentially crashed from that, and blood sugar management went nuts again. I started waking up at 5am again, not being as in love with the world, and energy ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sept Post 1: Gluten Free Worked!   AdrenalSuccess   19mo  C

Hi All, ... ... Long time, no chat. An update from a ”healed AFer”. ... ... Turns out that gluten was behind a lot of it, and now being gluten free for 4 months my brain is so much more clear, there are (essentially) no mood swings, and depression is GONE. AWWWESOME. Gluten did not show up as a problem on genetic tests from MD nor intolerance tests from ND. ... ... I knew I had GI issues from gluten for a long time, even as a kid. Dairy was worse tho as a teen so I avoided that. ... ... Being 95% gluten free wasn’t enough. Sure it helped with GI, but not mood. I had to convert to 100% and that’s been ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mood Superfood - anti anxiety, anti stress secret   esoesloco   19mo  C

Sceletium is the best natural mood booster Ive ever tried...It was an amazing tool for helping me balance my emotional and psychological state of being when I was ging through a major transition in my life. It gives me a feeling of well being, eliminates anxiety and makes me feel connected and empathic with the world around me. Ive seen it help lots of people in many different ways, and think it will be a very popular herb in the US quite soon ... ... I no longer need Sceletium for anxiety or depression, but I do love to use the drops in raw chocolates which I make for my friends and family! ...   [retrieve this message]
    • wulffcapital.com/.../Jnl%20of%20Ethno%20Pharma%202008.pdf   esoesloco   19mo

wulffcapital.com/.../Jnl%20of%20Ethno%20Pharma%202008.pdf   [End]
    • surpried more people havnt tried this herb! Highly recom...   esoesloco   19mo

surpried more people havnt tried this herb! Highly recommended for people dealing with anxiety, stress, depression, and other mood disorders...I really liked the way it made me feel, the first time I took it the effects lasted well into the next day and gave me a chance to really look deeply into the underlying issues. I think its very important not to just cover up symptoms, but to try to get to the root of the issue and sceletium is a helpful tool for getting to see the roots.   [End]
    • Hi there , I read your posting with great interest .Have yo...   brainsmart   19mo

Hi there , I read your posting with great interest .Have you ever used L-Tryptophan ? It is commonly found in dark chocolate and bananas and is very good for improving moods and stimulating serotonin in the brain . I have just read a very interesting article about the use of natural depression supplements containing Trptophan to break the link between low moods and anxiety .It may help you . ... ... Advertising link removed   [End]
      • hey, ... ... yes I used L tryptophan and 5-htp in the past...   esoesloco   19mo

hey, ... ... yes I used L tryptophan and 5-htp in the past, found them to be nice mild mood boosters. Sceletium was a much more powerful tool though and though I no longer need it I sometimes make raw chocolates with sceletium drops in it to give to friends, family etc as a nice after dinner treat. thanks for the suggestion!   [End]
    • It would be nice to hear some scientific or other reasons w...   FluffyBunny   14mo

It would be nice to hear some scientific or other reasons why and how scelentium improves mood. That you believe it contributed to your good mood does little in the way of proving it was precisely scelentium that produced these effects, or in the way of convincing.   [End]
  • Diet or not to diet?...... :)   1234567   19mo  C

Hi guys :) ... ... So here are a few links which will make a difference in ur life style change and helps u not only to loose extra weight but also improve ur health dramatically! ... ... Here is a link (one hour interview with a guy who was 400 pounds initially b4 he found the way to get back to his normal shape again... Just plz make sure u will watch it shortly coz it is free promotional now!)... ... ... http://www.hungryforchange.tv/jon-gabriel ... ... http://foodmatters.tv/ ... ... Food Matters movie trailer (I have this DVD home) ... ... http://www.hungryforchange.tv/ ... ... Hungry for Change movie trailer - VERY ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Should we really diet??...   1234567   19mo  C

Hi guys :) ... ... So here are a few links which will make a difference in ur life style change and helps u not only to loose extra weight but also improve ur health dramatically! ... ... Here is a link (one hour interview with a guy who was 400 pounds initially b4 he found the way to get back to his normal shape again... Just plz make sure u will watch it shortly coz it is free promotional now!)... ... ... http://www.hungryforchange.tv/jon-gabriel ... ... http://foodmatters.tv/ ... Food Matters movie trailer (I have this DVD home) ... ... http://www.hungryforchange.tv/ ... Hungry for Change movie trailer - VERY Insp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How carbs saved my bony ass   Blistering Fate   19mo  C

I have gained 900 grams in 9 days. Now I am 57,8 kgs, 9 days ago I was 56,9 and I was seriously weakened and paranoid. I did this by eating quinoa, millet etc two times per day and increasing my daily calories to 1500. Its the Wilson diet but with double the carbohydrates. I am out of Anorexic Lands and feeling stronger. It seems 4 grams of Kelp per day are making a difference in my hypothyroidism symptoms, my extremeties are warmer and yesterday did some weights for first time in months. Infrared sauna and coffee enemas are suspected to be helping too ;) ... ... I want to thank Anthony87 for e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Congrats! Always good to hear some positivity! ... ... So ...   Geoff1981   19mo

Congrats! Always good to hear some positivity! ... ... So approximately how much millet, quinoa etc. are you eating a day? ... ... Keep it up! ... ... J   [End]
      • Two huge plates. Aprox 500 grams per day, probably more. I ...   Blistering Fate   19mo

Two huge plates. Aprox 500 grams per day, probably more. I eat them with veggies. But this is extreme as my underweight was getting out of control. I should have tagged this in the Underweight forum.   [End]
        • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   Pokermaniac   19mo

• try quinoa... hypoallergenic and has helped me but on weigh...   ray34iyf   19mo

try quinoa... hypoallergenic and has helped me but on weight on semi paleo :) nice to see you’re doing better   [End]
            • Quinoa its my favourite :D Some things about Paleo are righ...   Blistering Fate   19mo

Quinoa its my favourite :D Some things about Paleo are right, but the low carb aspect its dead wrong.   [End]
            • Am not doing better :D ... ... But i know how healing cris...   Pokermaniac   19mo

Am not doing better :D ... ... But i know how healing crisis look like, this time will be ending, not like LC never ending crisis :P ... ... Millet have more nutrients then rice. I miss bread, maybe pumpernickel ?? ... ... How about blood type diet guys ? ... ... Best   [End]
              • it’s funny cause your old posts advocate eating 70% fat and...   jboy7185   19mo

it’s funny cause your old posts advocate eating 70% fat and saying its the cure. I have nothing against grains. I just think you’re a f***in idiot. ... ... none of you are doctors, quit passing off your shitty advice like you are. everyone is unique.   [End]
                • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   Pokermaniac   19mo

• I never said I was low carb, I eat carbs all the time. I ju...   jboy7185   19mo

I never said I was low carb, I eat carbs all the time. I just think this forum is full of shit now and every idiot just follows eachother. bunch of people that THINK they are doctors.   [End]
                    • What if we do not increase the shit of the forum with insul...   Blistering Fate   19mo

What if we do not increase the shit of the forum with insults and negative comments? That can easily be categorized as shit. ... Everyone has the right to say the shit they please, dont forget the aim of curezone its not being right but exchanging ideas about how to cure and eventually find ideas that are so solid that become protocols to help other people.   [End]
                      • I totally agree with jboy. There are people who post on th...   fectoid2   19mo

I totally agree with jboy. There are people who post on this site who state things as though they are factual, and tell people what to do to cure themselves without even having a diagnosis. ... ... Tell your own story, based on facts, no assumptions, and let people decide whether or not it’s relevant to their own health.   [End]
                        • Blistering Fate corrected his mistake now and Jboy is negat...   Anthony87   19mo

Blistering Fate corrected his mistake now and Jboy is negative and angry because of all of those egg yolk cleanses..that nobody made him do. This forum is not all idiots. Some people have NAFLD, resulting in anxiety disorders and confusion and candida. They think cures are in all of the wrong places. I have worked with patients with mental disorders and poor diets and they are very linked. I’m not going to blame these people for swearing at me one day and saying thanks a couple weeks later when they put down the fat. it happens. ... ... you can NOT eat many multiples of the recommended dail ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • NAFLD causes Candida? Where is that research? What about th...   fectoid2   19mo

NAFLD causes Candida? Where is that research? What about the possibility that Candida causes NAFLD? After all, it’s excessive alcohol (ethanol) that causes FLD, not fats, so why wouldn’t it be true that the ethanol produced by candida overgrowth could be causing NAFLD? Again, statements made without facts. ... http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/05/090528142833.htm ... ... So someone who claims to be working with patients, by definition is a Doctor. Is it a fact that you’re an MD? If so, why are you’re posts being censored? ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
                            • You dont have to be a dr. to work with patients. I ran dia...   Anthony87   19mo

You dont have to be a dr. to work with patients. I ran diagnostic tests on many mental patients and obese people. We were all suffering from crap diet. Fructose and fat contribute to NAFLD....FLD is caused by alchohol yes. I am talking about fatty liver not caused by alchohol. ... ... Fats dont cause fatty liver? I agree, fat alone won´t cause fatty liver. But how about hypoglacemia contributing to belly fat..and then this wonderful carb free candida diet. Whats left for calories? FAT. FAT and more FAT. Fat from dark meat chicken. Fat from avocadoes. Here drink this oil, youll feel great so ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • if fructose causes fld then why are all the 80 10 10 fruita...   #158262   19mo

if fructose causes fld then why are all the 80 10 10 fruitarians professional athletes and shining healthy people? ... ...   [End]
                              • Turns out my statement wasn’t ignorant, because you aren’t ...   fectoid2   19mo

Turns out my statement wasn’t ignorant, because you aren’t a PhD or an MD. You just admitted it. ... ... I never said that NAFLD was caused by alcohol. That is why it is called non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Alcohol is toxic in large quantities, and if you read the medical literature, it’s the toxic nature of alcohol which leads to cholestasis. When cholestasis develops, bile backs up in the liver. Also, fats can be properly digested without bile, so undigested fat is absorbed, and buils up in the liver, because the liver has no way of discharging waste. Bile is the waste product of the li ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • And that its exactly what I did :) Got weight adding carbs,...   Blistering Fate   19mo

And that its exactly what I did :) Got weight adding carbs, just wanted to tell everybody. ... ... Curezone forums are full of stupid, radical notions and people pushing those as they were the panacea! Big news!...C´mon. My point its still very valid, there is no need to be consistently negative and use insults. After all, someone that shares theories, input or his personal experience its still better than someone that only attacks the advices (good or bad) of others. If you want to refute something do it for f***s sake, but only saying ”this forum its full of shit” wont take you anywhere. ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • I made a brilliant comment for   #151897   19mo

I made a brilliant comment for   [End]
                    • No one thinks they are doctors, they are just all trying to...   ninadee   19mo

No one thinks they are doctors, they are just all trying to find a cure for their ailments, and they dont need negative twats like you sending out bad vibes. ... my advice is just mellow out, everyone has their opinion, you dont need to be aggressive if you dont agree with it.   [End]
                      • SORRY THIS MESSAGE WAS IN REPLY TO JBOY7185, NEGATIVE COMME...   ninadee   19mo

SORRY THIS MESSAGE WAS IN REPLY TO JBOY7185, NEGATIVE COMMENTS ... ... No one thinks they are doctors, they are just all trying to find a cure for their ailments, and they dont need negative twats like you sending out bad vibes. ... my advice is just mellow out, everyone has their opinion, you dont need to be aggressive if you dont agree with it.   [End]
          • Yes, f*** them. Their advise its deadly. I might will add p...   Blistering Fate   19mo

Yes, f*** them. Their advise its deadly. I might will add potatoes now. I am getting more muscles already and working out again.   [End]
        • Thanks for your reply! ... ... 500 grams? Wow, that’s qui...   Geoff1981   19mo

Thanks for your reply! ... ... 500 grams? Wow, that’s quite a bit, but hey - if you’re gaining weight, that’s great! ;) ... ... To clarify, do you mean 500 grams when raw (i.e. the dry grains), or 500 grams when cooked (i.e. when plump and moist)? Also, how are you cooking these grains? I’ve tried quinoa a handful of times in the past, but was never sure if it was completely cooked - there was still water left in the pan. ... ... I eat 75 grams of germinated brown rice + 50 grams of split mung beans each day (I weigh the quantities into my rice cooker), adding garlic, vegetables, spices, and a little ...   [retrieve this message]
          • You bet, my weight was a real obstacle in my life at this p...   Blistering Fate   19mo

You bet, my weight was a real obstacle in my life at this point, I couldnt barely walk and I had daily shouts with my family because they thought it was fault of my diet (they were right). ... ... I mean 500 mgs when cooked. Not that much when you eat half of that split in two times a day with veggies. Its just a large plate. I have discovered I can eat large quantities of carbs without any blotaing or discomfor (I have leaky gut and nocturnal IBS ie gut fermentation), probably because my body was started of them.   [End]
            • You eat 500g without flare ups, you can more without candid...   Pokermaniac   19mo

You eat 500g without flare ups, you can more without candida worry ;) ... ... I eat 400 g not cooked and have same die-off as LC. So ”cut out carbs and candida starts to die” its NOT TRUE. ... ... LC sucks, but i will use this diet sometimes(few days in a row in month) after heal cuz i like eggs and fatty fish. ... ... My current millet diet is more like Health Secrets of the Hunzas (Hunza longevity diet) then Okinawa. All are great and similar :)   [End]
              • Yes I really think I dont have candida at all. Or its not a...   Blistering Fate   19mo

Yes I really think I dont have candida at all. Or its not a big problem, I have never felt die off with any antifungal thing I have done. ... ... My problem its aluminum synergistically combined with mercury, iron and other metals. I have the mental symptoms and the hair tests confirmed it.   [End]
      • What a simple breakthrough for you. I’m glad. ... And, you...   ring5100   19mo

What a simple breakthrough for you. I’m glad. ... And, you are right, a balance of the 4 basic food groups. ... ... I find if I don’t have enough complex carbs, I’m more weak, light headed, etc. Same if I don’t have enough protein. ... ... Paulette   [End]
    • Time to put on the pounds!! ... ...   anatomydoll   19mo

Time to put on the pounds!! ... ...   [End]
    • glad to see you are not following the low carb/no carb craz...   cappy84   19mo

glad to see you are not following the low carb/no carb craze on here. this seems to be a popular ”health diet” that i hear a lot of people doing, even ones who are not sick like us. it just seems completely asinine to avoid carbs and scarf down eggs/oil. thats not the answer and we need carbs, GOOD carbs that is. obviously there are bad (empty) carbs that need to be avoided. ... ... as far as grains the jury is still out on them. i have read all about how humans shouldnt eat grains and that they are bad for leaky gut. i dont abstain from grains but try to limit them and not make them a huge par ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Uuuuh actually yes of course I have tried amaranth... it ca...   Blistering Fate   19mo

Uuuuh actually yes of course I have tried amaranth... it came out compacted but NOT digested if you know what I mean. Stools of pure amaranth! Only my sluggish, aluminic, mercurial colon could produce such freaks. ... ... In any case, carbs, we need them. Maybe I will ponder about grains and will consider switching to potatoes, legumes etc. For now, im feeling well on these. I have a moderate case of leaky gut with many food intolerances.   [End]
    • Everyone is different. I’m intolerant to all of those grain...   dreamextreme   19mo

Everyone is different. I’m intolerant to all of those grains and get sick if I have sweet potatoes or anything like that. I’ve been eating grain free for almost 2 years now and am far from anorexic looking. *shrug* Do what works for you I guess.   [End]
      • Well it seems its completely true what you says from all wh...   Blistering Fate   19mo

Well it seems its completely true what you says from all what I have been reading. Maybe has something to do with metabolic body types, ayurvedic body types or even blood body types. And of course it depends of what its the specific problem your body its facing, people with IBS from dysbiosis are not the same than people with IBS from heavy metal toxicity, for example. I am the living proof my current specific physical characteristics needed carbs to avoid underweight. And I dont think I am an exception at all, I think many individuals do need carbs to dont become walking skeletons. SillyL ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi blistering Fate, ... It’s funny how you say ’carbs saved...   lalobear   19mo

Hi blistering Fate, ... It’s funny how you say ’carbs saved your ass’, with me it was protein. I was withering away down to nothing on a HIGH carb, veggie diet. I think that diet sent me on a downward spiral as far as my health. I started added in protein, yes animal protein and I gained about 6-7 pounds quickly. ... So much depends on your body type. We are all so different and the key is finding what works for you. Glad you are doing better in that regard.   [End]
      • Thanks lalobear! Yes, extreme diets are to blame, in genera...   Blistering Fate   19mo

Thanks lalobear! Yes, extreme diets are to blame, in general. Starving your body of one food group for months will have a negative effect eventually, thats for sure. ... ... I never stopped eating my protein. Im obsessed with aminoacids and their effect in mood and anabolic processes so no one could have ever convinced me of doing a low protein diet. Instead, because of my ignorance of the role of carbohydrates in nutrition, I easily got fooled in that aspect. The only thing I knew about carbs were some obscure notions about they converting in sugars. And I thought I was going to get enough fro ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Great post. Great response from cappy84. The people replaci...   Anthony87   19mo

Great post. Great response from cappy84. The people replacing carbs with oil and eggs are destructive... and to Jboy. Ive told you for months now how to turn it around. Do it. ... ... I recommend to Blistering fate, to undertand that we are probably on this forum because our bodies don’t handle sugar and fat properly and it’s allowed to accumulate in the liver. Opt for very low fat protein and the lowest sugar fruits in strict low qtys. Sugar will get in the way of bodybuilding for sure...from bananas etc. Pokermaniac will agree. He is against fructose but for low fat also. I tried high p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Here, explained why my diet of 6 months or so was harming m...   Blistering Fate   19mo

Here, explained why my diet of 6 months or so was harming me and making me underweight: http://drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/GAPS%20DIET.htm ... ... Although I wasnt FULLY on this kind of diet, it was basically GAPS or Paleo and yes it wasnt good for me personally.   [End]
      • I agree with this. I like potatoes over yams because of the...   Anthony87   19mo

I agree with this. I like potatoes over yams because of the sugar issue..but yeah with their explanation of yin..sugar..and fat this is the right idea and what it took for me to get better. Im eating beef now and am buff like 3 years ago. Its awesome. Of course not 3x a day and huge portions when i was withering away on the candida plan but its sweet to sit down and have a meal with people and not feel like crap and have rashes all over.   [End]
    • Just updating the weight thing. Now I weight 58,3 kgs. I ha...   Blistering Fate   19mo

Just updating the weight thing. Now I weight 58,3 kgs. I have gained 500 grams in 10 days. This is very important for me, my underweight its a big source of paranoia and anxiety, this body was making me feel I was wasting away... But now I know im not gonna die, im just a very sympathetic dominant over-worrier that its very skinny but wont be in some months :)   [End]
  • How do you guys make or garnish your foods?   Blistering Fate   20mo  C

My diet its mainly vegetables and meat and its getting so boring its preoccupying. Maybe I can add eggs or raw milk, not sure yet. If I think about it, the main things that made a plate appealing to me are now neglected for someone with adrenal fatigue, leaky gut, possibly candida, sometimes IBS and so on. I cannot use tomatoes,potatoes or wine or milk, butter etc or even I dont know what spices to use since some are inflammatory I am afraid. I know I can use turmeric for example, but its a flavour I cannot really use properly yet. ... ... This is an important topic to me. Im all a gourmet, but ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Can I ask why your diet is so restrictive? I think everyone...   SeattleK   20mo

Can I ask why your diet is so restrictive? I think everyone here is following a strict diet I am just curious what diet plan you are following? ... ... I use olive oil a lot, I grill, I sautee vegetables, I make tacos (without salsa usually and with corn tortillas), soup with beef broth, rice, quinoa, etc. ... ... Seasonings really help me because this food is pretty bland, many people make their own seasonings but I use store bought. ... ... Ex: tonight I am having grilled chicken covered in olive oil, chopped garlic, and a seasoning containing salt, pepper, paprika, and onion powder. With this I am ha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The diet its this restrictive because I get pelvic/penile p...   Blistering Fate   20mo

The diet its this restrictive because I get pelvic/penile pain if I eat cheese, drink horchata or have lunch in a chinese (lots of gluten and soja). I used to think I was not one of these curezoners that report such dramatic effects from food but this prostate pain was pretty dramatic the last time and the elimination diet its helping a lot. Maybe I should include some grains into the diet. I am pretty sure fruit its harmful for me, as I craved and crave it. ... ... There is also candida,which although im not sure I think I have. Overall my diet its a mix (in intention) of an elimination of foo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ho much salt You use and how much potassium is in your diet...   Pokermaniac   20mo

Ho much salt You use and how much potassium is in your diet ? ... ...   [End]
      • I use plenty of salt, to give flavour. I use sea salt. ... ...   Blistering Fate   20mo

I use plenty of salt, to give flavour. I use sea salt. ... ... I will have to check how much potassium I take. ... ... However, Roger told me you cant correct adrenal fatigue just playing with potassium and sodium intake as those in hair analysis are simple markers of cortisol, aldosterone, this is, adrenal health.   [End]
        • ”you cant correct adrenal fatigue just playing with potassi...   Pokermaniac   20mo

”you cant correct adrenal fatigue just playing with potassium and sodium” - yes or maybe. ... ... But with candida ratio should be perfect or almost perfect, otherwise healing crisis take months or years or will be newerending. ... ... Many people after healing back to SAD diet and their Candida return because sodium potassium ratio is really f****. ... ... To cure candida we do not have to use most healthy diet like Okinawa(but we should) , we must have optimal body PH and next plenty of oxidants, probiotics, vitamins in food. ... ... So, any healthy diet with wrong ratio is far more worst then SAD diet wit ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hmm well allright I have to check my potassium and sodium i...   Blistering Fate   20mo

Hmm well allright I have to check my potassium and sodium intake. Wont be difficult as my foods are so restricted. Only God knows if I have candida, something its screwed in my intestines or/and colon for sure but what? I need a GI tract panel to be sure. ... ... And you know the drill, parasites wont show up in most analysis... -__-”   [End]
            • You might consider talking to a practitioner about running ...   candisufferer   20mo

You might consider talking to a practitioner about running a metametrix GI effects panel complete ... ... ... http://www.metametrix.com/test-menu/profiles/gastrointestinal-function/dna-stool-analysis-gi-effects?t=clinicianInfo ... ... ... Think pokermaniac is onto something with the soduim/potassium ratio but, as with all things candida there doesn’t seem to be simple answers/solutions.... ... ... Something which I’m considering is from another forum. There’s one person whose using MMS (or CDC, which is the same thing and cheaper) in enemas. With just 8 enemas over two weeks symptoms have almost complet ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Yeap MMS works good on candida they say, have seen it on ca...   Blistering Fate   20mo

Yeap MMS works good on candida they say, have seen it on candida forums. ... ... Well, the supplement protocol includes iodine, kelp, etc so that its covered. ... ... I overcomed the eww factor months ago. The level of desperation its peaking lol I just need to be sure of what I have. So far, ACV, bicarbonate enemas (dvjorge´s recovery) didnt affect my hypothetical candida. Coffee enemas made come out some strings of what some people believe its candida. Kefir enema made a lot of stuff to come out hours later but Michael B assured its coagulated kefir. So I dunno. If I were sure I had candida I woul ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Exchanging legumes for all of the meat gave me a great turn...   Anthony87   20mo

Exchanging legumes for all of the meat gave me a great turnaround to kick candida. lentils cooked with turmeric and garlic taste great, as well as garbanzos stewed ... with garlic onion and mild red peppers. Mashed redskins with baked onion and garlic tasted great and were fat free. Stevia lemonade tastes great and encourages a lot of water drinking. ... ... In my past life when I was on a candida causing diet..every meal had a flavorful amount of fat and sugar. The perfect combination for fatty liver. Hommus loaded with tahini, red meat, chocolate, mango juice... My cure came from carbs and ...   [retrieve this message]
      • In one word = Okinawa Rules :D ... ... 33 of 1000 live lon...   Pokermaniac   20mo

In one word = Okinawa Rules :D ... ... 33 of 1000 live longer than 100 years in Okinawa island where here in Poland we have only 2000 people with over 100’ / 40 million people overall :LOL ... ... We need only 10-15% protein from millet/soy/grains/rice/egg(2-3/day) and from fish - 2-3 times a week. ... ... We need 5-10% fat from half tablesoon olive oil, omega3 caps, cod liver oil caps, 2 eggs daily overall 20-50g/day. ... ... Okinawa is not vegetarian diet !   [End]
      • Thats intriguing Anthony. So then meat encourages candida? ...   Blistering Fate   20mo

Thats intriguing Anthony. So then meat encourages candida? Why its this so? Ammonia? And candida does feed also upon fat? I have read this some times but never really wanted to accept it. ... ...   [End]
        • ”So then meat encourages candida?” Yes and no. ... ... Can...   Pokermaniac   20mo

”So then meat encourages candida?” Yes and no. ... ... Candida feed on sugar from blood stream ! So thats why i mention about sodium / potassium ratio every post :lol ... ... Undigested food like meet, fructose - worst carb ever, all simple carbs encourages candida too.   [End]
          • I need more opinions on this, Pokermaniac. Diet its such a ...   Blistering Fate   20mo

I need more opinions on this, Pokermaniac. Diet its such a hot topic with all those radical approachs, I even were rawfoodist for a week (I mean REAL rawfoodist, I ate raw meat lol)and I believe my current diet its pretty good, dont want to increase my carb intake and eat legumes instead of meat, that sounds like worse digestion.   [End]
            • if you ask this type of question on curezone you’re going t...   #147882   20mo

if you ask this type of question on curezone you’re going to get literally every possible that exists in the universe. ... ... one person will tell you only to eat fresh wild strawberries in the month of june. ... ... one person will tell you only to eat raw goat kidney and then chase it down with 600 grams of iodine. ... ... one person will tell you to eat only things burnt to a crisp ... ... one person will tell you only to eat raw juice made by a juice that only goes up to 2 rpm with a special gadolynium motor. ... ... one person will tell you to eat 21.9% carbs ... ... one person will tell you to eat a bottle of sa ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Im linking candida to a high meat diet because the meat con...   Anthony87   20mo

Im linking candida to a high meat diet because the meat contributes to fatty liver. A fatty liver and fat buildup in the gallbladder stops bile. With lack of bile, candida runs wild on your food...yes your carbs and sugar. So the response you had that you are reluctant to add legumes because of the carb content worries me because that is a very strict avoidance of carbs, which completely throws out the okinawa plan, the food pyramid or any nutrition advice. ... ... Maybe you could tell us your exact diet. The food pyramid puts breads and pastas as the largest group of foods. We all have our ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ”Im linking candida to a high meat diet because the meat co...   Pokermaniac   20mo

”Im linking candida to a high meat diet because the meat contributes to fatty liver” - This is one idea. ... ... Second, Douglas Graham 80/10/10 raw vegan diet author said fat block sugar in the blood stream, so diet high in fat and sugar and excess calorie consumption like SAD (42% carb, 16% protein(its ideal ironically) and 42% fat) cause weekness immune system, diabetes, candida, fatty liver, cancer, adrenal fatigue, PH body out of balance, high body toxicity (white tongue, sticky lips), more, more , more. ... ... Thats why 85/10/5 Okinawa diet is UNIVERSAL solution for anyone, but second importa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • don’t bother with what other people eat. just eat what make...   #147882   20mo

don’t bother with what other people eat. just eat what makes you feel best.   [End]
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program according t...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

859 messages, 210 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 172, 5 pages,  106,091 page views

"There is nothing in conventional medicine today that treats chronic degenerative conditions as successfully as holistic therapies."
~ Joanne Stefanatos, D.V.M.

Image Galler Food and Mood Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 4.04 sec at 4/23/2014 4:53:48 AM, requested by 50.19.144.243, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=260 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25