CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4991 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Frozen Shoulder, Bursitis, Tendinitis & Arm Pain Cure Support Forum

Shoulder Pain, Arm Pain, Elbow Pain
Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Frozen Shoulder Page   Rules
 272,011 page views     241 messages     56 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
61d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Frozen Shoulder     All Forums 
Like Frozen Shoulder & Bursitis Cure Forum on Facebook.com

• Low Magnesium intake can lead to this   rjvoisine   58d  C

Have you tried Magnesium ? It is essential but deficient in the average diet, unless you consume lots of green vegetables, whole grains and seeds, root vegetables & fish. ... Low magnesium can lead to : Inability to sleep or insomnia, Irritability, Sensitivity to noise, Mental disturbances, Anxiety, depression, restlessness, PANIC ATTACKS, Muscle soreness or spasms like Charlie Horse, muscle weakness or quick tiredness, Infertility or PMS, High levels of stress , Headaches & Migraines, Heart “flutters” or palpitations , Arythmia, High Blood Pressure, higher cholesterol and triglycerides, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The only thing that worked for me   Amywwd   61d  C

I had pain and stiffness in my shoulder for months that got worse and worse to the point where it hurt 24/7 instead of just when I moved it. It was the worse pain I had ever experienced in my life. I had to go on pain medication. I tried physical therapy but that did not work. Frozenshoulder website treatment did not work for me. Cleanses and Diets did not help. I then learned about prolozone therapy and found a doctor that practiced this oxygen treatment. My pain decreased about 70% after the first treatment! It turned out that I had bursitis and the treatment totally cleared it up. I g ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Could sudden systemic joint pain be bromide detox?   alpineartist   6mo  C

Long time lurker, first time poster. If this has been discussed before, I’d love direction on where. ... ... Greetings from the Rockies. I’ll get right to the point. ... I’m suffering. 51, female. Severe joint pain all over. Recently treated for early estrogen-dependent breast cancer. Using cruciferous veggies to reduce estrogen naturally. Seems to have worked beautifully - apparent immediate, drastic cycle shut-down. Went from regular/frequent cycles to none for 6 months. Also significant joint pain (hands, neck, shoulders, low back, hips.) Never had this pain before. ... For breast health, starte ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pain for months   Dadadadadada56   10mo

I am an avid weightlifter. I have had shoulder injuries over the years. Nothing serious. Usually a week off and ice does the trick. For the past couple of months my shoulder will not stop hurting. I can do any push movement and no feel pain (push ups, bench press etc). If I try to do a pull movement like pull ups it gets real tight and hurts. What could this be? I feel like if there was a tear I would always feel it.   [End]
    • Because you are a weight lifter, it can be common to have i...   Belascorpio   8mo

Because you are a weight lifter, it can be common to have injuries in the shoulder. There are 3 sections that make up the Deltoid muscle and they have specific functions for movement. It sounds like you have injured a part of the Deltoid. I do know of some products that would help you heal and maintain the injured area. It is a fact that we are made to move and it can be hard on someone who is so active to just stop living their life, so I am going to share a link with you and hope it helps! ... http://www.kingbrand.com/BFST_Instructions.php?REF=45PV15   [End]
  • Finally Solution Frozen Shoulder   Holistic Healing   15mo

I’m a natural health practitioner. This taught me to learn about facing your fears and not being frozen in a panic or unknown of fear and fearing the very thing that can help you out of your situation. You have to exercise your way out of it and not keep it ”frozen.” ... ... When I got frozen shoulder, I immediately thought, this doesn’t happen to younger folks, and heard chiropractor say, this usually happens to people w/ diabetes or some METABOLIC Disorder, yet my Mom who has nothing got shoulder issues w/ no pre-existing conditions and one of my clients got out of it relatively quickly ...   [retrieve this message]
    • UPDATE: ... ... WOW after flushing my liver clean and then...   RN SUCCESS Holistic Healing   15mo

UPDATE: ... ... WOW after flushing my liver clean and then using magnesium peroxide (Oxy Cleans) to clean my bowels from the stones residue, my shoulder joint loosened right up. ... ... It seems that the whole time i was pushing around a joint that wasn’t lubricated, now when I try to move it into place, it moves!! It’s like it’s no longer frozen or stuck. Feels way better !!! Also, feel like my whole body was given a lube job, and feel way better, flexible, more energy etc. ... ... Sometimes we just need a reminder. ... ... My bet is that most people will go to a forum about their specific condition with ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Very Good answer   slopatient   14mo

Very Good answer   [End]
        • check out the milk cure, PH balancing the body is so import...   Holistic Healing   3mo

check out the milk cure, PH balancing the body is so important. High meats and flour products without the veggies adn calcium rich dairy and the body become acidic! Joints deteriorate if acidic, and can finally loosen and repair those joints with alkalinity. Made such a difference. Kefir!! Essentially Lactose free. Can also restore digestion so that you don’t have allergies which causes inflammation and would improve the problem.   [End]
          • By the way my doctor and chiropractor told me that in these...   Holistic Healing   3mo

By the way my doctor and chiropractor told me that in these situations, ”I hate to tell you and i know you don’t want to hear it, but may have to put you under and force your joint all the way around to restore it, and possibly scrape the socket clean” I’m glad I didn’t take that up. Now my shoulder is 99% i’d say fully restored maybe better then what it was and my friend who opted for that always has an issue with his shoulder now. Crazy. There is a chiropractor online from toronto on YouTube that explains how to massage out knots with deep breathing to get progress and to be patient a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Chronic finger, hand, wrist, arm, neck, shoulder pain   chronicpainsucks10   17mo  C

Hi all ~ ... ... I’m new here, but I’m gonna jump right in, because I’m just so excited to have found y’all! ... ... For nearly 3 years I’ve been searching for answers for my chronic pain (I haven’t had insurance until a few months ago, hence my own journey for answers) ... ... At times, I’ve wondered if it might be due to the IUD I had inserted nearly 3 yrs ago, but could never find anything that seemed to indicate the same sorts of pain that I was experiencing. ... ... That is, until I started searching for autoimmune issues. ... ... I’m still not always seeing the same sorts of symptoms - most seem to be numbn ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I was convinced I had carpal tunnel syndrome of my right wr...   Jane123   17mo

I was convinced I had carpal tunnel syndrome of my right wrist. I couldn’t use a mouse for more than a few seconds without my hand becoming numb and tingly. I also frequently woke up in the night with both arms feeling dead. Both these problems disappeared after removing the Mirena. I also had migrating joint pain. Long story short- I was eventually diagnosed with 2 autoimmune diseases: Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and RA. I hope you get the Mirena removed ASAP.   [End]
    • Yes, I feel the same as you do. As a matter of fact, the la...   turtle81   17mo

Yes, I feel the same as you do. As a matter of fact, the last couple of days my thumb has felt like it is broken, but I know it is just the chronic pain. I was referred to a rhematoligist who did a lot of tests but everything came back looking ok (except for my SED). So he sent me on my way. I feel like I’m 80 years old but am only 31. And no one wants to help me.   [End]
    • Hi Guys, I’m really glad i’ve found this site! I have had m...   want Mirena removed   15mo

Hi Guys, I’m really glad i’ve found this site! I have had my Mirena for almost 8 years now; at first I thought this device was great!! For roughly 2 years now I have been starting to feel unwell and this last year I have visited the doctors a number of times because I feel like I’m falling apart, but I have to keep stopping myself and thinking that I am only 34, surely I should not be feeling this old, before this I rarely visited the doctor’s office. I have been having a number of symptoms such as chest pains, with pains also down my left arm and tingling in my hand...of course you think ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Glad you found us, and realized the Mirena is the issue. G...   nile   15mo

Glad you found us, and realized the Mirena is the issue. Getting it out is the first step towards healing. I’m sure you’ve looked around on here and read that it can take time to get back to normal, and you may have ups and downs. Also I’m sure you’ve read how many of our doctors have discounted our symptoms and been unwilling to remove it. Be firm and don’t take no for an answer, if it happens to you. Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones and be back to normal right away. ... ... Good luck, and keep us posted! ... -nile   [End]
        • Thanks for your support!! ... ... I called the doc’s first...   want Mirena removed   15mo

Thanks for your support!! ... ... I called the doc’s first thing this morning and have an appointment for early next week, with a nurse I know quite well! ... ... This nurse actually made a doctor send me to the hospital with breast lumps that turned out to be thickening of the skin and several cysts, which I was told were possible side effects of the coil. ... ... I just hope that when I get this evil thing removed I return back to normal quite quickly! ... ... I’ll post again next week!   [End]
    • hello ... i read your post. Dont worry.. ... you must foll...   ramkishan754   13mo

hello ... i read your post. Dont worry.. ... you must follow an ayurveda baidh.you go there and explain your case infront him. he will help you. ... these type of case is different for each person.To resolve these we need many description of case. So you go Ayurveda Vaidh. ... thanks..   [End]
    • Hey! ... I was just curious what type of remedies you used ...   trevor002   10mo

Hey! ... I was just curious what type of remedies you used to deal with your wrist pain? I have been using a brace that I bought from here: http://www.braceability.com/wrist-braces-wrist-supports-wrist-splints-hand-and-wrist-braces ... Is there any types of food that you avoid or try to eat to help with recovery? ... Thanks for your help! ...   [End]
  • Shoulder Pain   Raynbo   18mo  C

I have been suffering from shoulder/mid arm pain for over five months nows. ... ... An MD sent to the physical therapy, which made it worse ... ... 2 months of acupressure have not helped ... ... homeopathy has not helped ... ... I have used various supplements that have not helped. ... ... Two visits to an osteopath have left me feeling worse after several days. ... ... The osteopath did suggest that I have fascitis. Other than that I have no diagnosis. ... ... This started when I reached up to turn off my alarm one morning last July and felt a a sharp pain in my shoulder. It progressed to the deltoid after a few weeks. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Some people suffering from shoulder pain were helped by liv...   White Shark   18mo

Some people suffering from shoulder pain were helped by liver flush. ... ... Often they flushed more then once. ... ... Cutting down on fruits may also help, especially if you live in a cold climate. ... ... ... ... White Shark   [End]
    • I have been suffering from shoulder/mid arm pain for over f...   MH   18mo

I have been suffering from shoulder/mid arm pain for over five months nows. ... OK, THAT IS 4 MONTHS TOO LONG..ANYTHING BEYOND 30 DAYS CAN BE A RESULT OF ”FEAR” DEVELOPED INSIDE THE BRAIN AS A WAY OF ”PROTECTION”, SO YOU DO NOT HURT YOURSELF AGAIN....... ... ... OR, A SLOW DEVELOPING INTERNAL ISSUE OF DETERIORATION, ETC...YOUR FIRST STEP IS SEEING A GREAT CHIROPRACTOR 2-3X TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO BONES OR MUSCLES OUT OF PLACE OR SKULL PLATES....FINDING A GOOD ONE CAPABLE OF DOING THIS MAY BE DIFFICULT AS 90% OF THEM MAY BE QUACKS AND INTO INSURANCE RIP OFFS LIKE ALL THE MEDICAL TYPES THAT ONLY WO ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I appreciate your answer, but you are so full of drama that...   Raynbo   18mo

I appreciate your answer, but you are so full of drama that it is hard to understand you. ... ... I went on your website, but all I got was information about cat fish. How do I get some of that spray? ... ... I may have mental issues, but who dosen’t? I am acutally in a more secure, stress free phase of my life...retired with an inheritance from my brother that, if I am careful, will last the rest of my life. ... ... You are looking for the rest of the 90%? What do you need? I have written 400 pages of the story of my life, complete with pictures. Would that help? (I am both serious and being ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I don’t konw the real answer to your problem, but do know a...   UserX   18mo

I don’t konw the real answer to your problem, but do know a stretched ligament can cause a lot of pain and takes longer than a bone to heal. Looks like some nerves are involved. ... ... There are good chiropractors and bad chiropractors, but I’ve more often than not seen them do too rigorous a treatment and made me much worse off than I was before I started going to them. Again, it was ligaments in the spinal column with me. ... ... I don’t imagine you had the pre-conceived idea you were going to hurt yourself or planned to hurt yourself when you reached for your alarm clock. ... ... Sometimes it’s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • whew, Rayn, you gave me flashbacks! ... ... "agress...   plzchuckle   18mo

whew, Rayn, you gave me flashbacks! ... ... "agressive chiropractics" and this began?  where you perhaps seeing the chiro for fibromyalgia in the first place? ... ... 18 yrs ago, I reached for a cupboard door then couldn’t lift my right elbow above my waist for over 5 months.  One day that pain just went away, leaving only the weakness from not being able to use my arm ... everything eventually righted itself. ... ... Drs didn’t even know fibromyalgia back then, but no matter, I wasn’t doing drs. ... ... Google fibromyalgia, look at this strange set of seemingly unrelated symptoms. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I went to the chiro becuase I had strained my back. My bac...   Raynbo   18mo

I went to the chiro becuase I had strained my back. My back is just fine now. How do I get MH’s stuff? I went on his website and only read about catfish. I would like to try both the iodine and spray. ... ... Your injury sounds a lot like mine. Was it fibro? I thought that generally was felt all over and not in just one spot. ... ... Maybe it will just go away one day. That is what my crystal says. My dog’s vet had shoulder pain for nine months...then it went away.   [End]
    • I have had similar things happen to me. I went to chiroprac...   awakened   18mo

I have had similar things happen to me. I went to chiropractor, massage, and nothing seemed to help. I found that it was caused by stress, and poor alignment of the body in that area caused by muscle tension. Therefore it might not be your arm but tension in your back or other part of your body. You need to pay attention to the position of your arm at all times. If you sit in a chair do you lean on the arm rests? If you ride in a car do you lean on the center console? If you rest on anything that jams the arm in the socket will cause this. When you sleep lay on your side pushing on that ar ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Raynbo, ... ... I feel for you, neck and shoulder pain ...   Mira528   18mo

Hi Raynbo, ... ... I feel for you, neck and shoulder pain is no fun. Years ago, I suffered from this too and almost had to quit my job. ... ... Like others here, I now use Spray I and Spray III a lot, anywhere it hurts. ... ... Something else to consider - have you had any dental work done? Any bad falls or accidents? These things can cause changes in your bite. Vertebrae are altered by trauma and muscle spasms and each tooth is linked with a specific muscle in your body. ... ... So if you have a chiropractic adjustment that won’t hold, consider your teeth, which affect all the muscles, which control str ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I had pain and stiffness in my shoulder for months that got...   Amywwd   7mo

I had pain and stiffness in my shoulder for months that got worse and worse to the point where it hurt 24/7 instead of just when I moved it. It was the worse pain I had ever experienced in my life. I tried physical therapy but that did not work. Frozenshoulder.com treatment did not work for me. I then learned about prolozone therapy and found a doctor that practiced this oxygen treatment. My pain decreased about 70% after the first treatment! It turned out that I had bursitis and the treatment totally cleared it up. I got a couple more in the next few weeks and I am now pain free. I am s ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for your reply. I tried many different things too...   Raynbo   7mo

Thank you for your reply. I tried many different things too and it only got worse (including acupuncture) until I not only had pain but I had tingline all down my arm. Finally an aruvedic herbalist got rid of it. I will google prolozone therapy tho. You never know when something will pop up.   [End]
  • Shoulder pain (cannot sleep on left side)   coolcurezone   25mo

HI ... I cannot sleep on my left shoulder for more than half an hour. The pain starts in elbow and remains there for less than an hour. I feel streching in elbow. The pain started after a day when i did ”Biceps curls” for three days and i was feeling something in middle of my shoulder. Its been one year, i have been to neurologist as well but no good. MRI is good. ... My guess some nerves/vain are pressed while sleeping on shoulder. . ... Thanks   [End]
  • Severe left arm pains during withdrawal from alcohol   day   3y  C

I wonder if anyone has any experience of severe left arm pain during withdrawal from booze. ... ... I’ve had this checked out by my doctor as initially i was worried that I was having a heart attack or stroke. Apparently not, that’s all ok. I’m left however with massive pain in my left arm, restricted mobility, tingling and weakness. ... ... I know my body is in bad shape after a fairly hefty few months of drinking since I last fell off the wagon and am following the kind of nutritional support suggested by Jurplesman who posts on Curezone, and Pam Killeen who wrote a new book on nutritional appro ...   [retrieve this message]
    • .i quit drinking when that started, because i still get num...   PsHeal   3y

.i quit drinking when that started, because i still get numb fingers despite quitting. periperal neuropathies. ... that is when your body is telling you, well, "your drinking is so bad we are gonna take the arm that raises the bottle." ... treat the underlying pain and/or anxiety. ...   ...   [End]
  • Colon Hydrotherapy vs herbs and pills for sinus infections,...   pectin232   3y  C

Colon Hydrotherapy vs herbs and pills? Which works better to clear intestine of ’old’ fecal matter? I hear many sides to this... many say colon hydrotherapy works better in cleaning your ’insides’. I have severe allergies [sinus infections, etc], heartburn issues like Gerd [cannot breathe well], Frozen shoulders, ear infections. I am within my weight range and not underweight or over and workout. 5’ 6” and 140-145lbs. Sometimes while doing nothing and at home my both nose suddenly gets totally blocked and get glue like ears infections. We have a tiny dog which we bath quite often and we ra ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi pectin232, What I would do is to go on a complete &ldquo...   propaul   3y

Hi pectin232, What I would do is to go on a complete “clean and organic” diet with a very thorough bowel cleanse. I would also drop all the drugs for a while and watch my health. Further I would use enemas on a very regular basis to keep my bowels clean. You can do colonics in addition. Also I would use coffee retention enemas for my liver. After 1 to 2 months of these changes, I would evaluate my condition and see if my allergies have been  helped. Propaul   [End]
  • Rotator cuff injury experience?   crimsons   4y

Hi All: Three weeks ago I fell, bracing myself with my hand. Everything seemed fine, but two days later I clearly had a rotator cuff injury. It is getting incrementally better and doesn’t seem to be torn. I have no pain when it is still. My shoulder is not frozen. I can move the arm directly to the side, as if picking up my elbow to be level with my shoulder, I can move it behind me, and if I swivel the whole bent arm (with elbow close into waist) I can cross my chest or then lift it overhead. It’s the horizontal motion involved in, say, picking something off a table or shampooing my hair ...   [retrieve this message]
  • shoulder pain for 5 years   karlatopaz   4y

my mom got injured in 2005 and since then alot has happend. she started with just motrin snd vicodin. but then it cortisone his week mri next week and then all of a sudden she is getting surgery. she had no other choice. she took therapy after wards. but it just got worst. after that her medicine became stronger and the medicine she is using is for people who just came out of surgey. the pain has spreaded now spinw c3 c4 c5 are painful so are wrist and neck. what does she do to get better. NO MORE SURGERy.!!!   [End]
  • tendonitis and nerve pain   #128693   4y  C

Hi Doctors, ... ... I’m hoping someone can help me out a bit with my conditon, which has lasted now for over 7 months. ... ... Back in october 2009, I developed a severe inflammation on my shoulder - supraspinatus - and was barely able to move my left shoulder/arm. I received physical therapy and was signed off work (work in a warehouse lifting boxes and gym regularly). This seemed to help and by mid December I was pain free. ... ... However, around Christmas my right shoulder started playing up, specifically down my neck across my spin and a radiation of pain/numbness into my right bicep and fingers. Th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • you have frozen shoulder pain and you already know that Fro...   #128712   4y

you have frozen shoulder pain and you already know that Frozen Shoulder ... Also called ’adhesive capsuliitis,’ this is a common condition that leads to stiffness of the joint. Physical therapy and stretching are extremely important aspects of treatment.you should have a therapy again and keep it until you will recover well.go to the site for more help and best therapy.you can be able soon after therapy.it is best for the joints and for their movements.avoid surgery i recommend you have therapy.OK best of luck ... ... http://www.frozenshoulderedge.com/ ... http://www.froz ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi. Have u consult doctor? U should consult them as they ar...   Richie90   4y

Hi. Have u consult doctor? U should consult them as they are more professional. Alternatively, u may browse through some websites regarding yr tendonitis. I have came across this tendonitis cure website which may be useful to u. Wishing u the very best.   [End]
  • painful shoulder with little to no mobility   carri77   4y

I went to the orthopedic doctor last week, another doctor thought i may have a tear in my muscle, he moved it around and i heard a popping noise and intense pain...he gave me a cortisone shot...by the time i got to the front to check out I was literally crying. I cried for 2 days couldn’t raise my arm like before the shot just now it was a thousand times worse. It has now been over a week..had a mri today. Still in intense pain and can not use my arm or raise it. I have a hard time sleeping because of the pain..he gave me strong pain meds and a muscle relaxer and all it is doing is taking ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My right shoulder went frozen with pain and nerve spasms th...   Coolmum46   4y

My right shoulder went frozen with pain and nerve spasms that caused me not to sleep well due to piercing pain shooting with each attempt to get comfortable. ... This went on for almost a year before it got better and I could not move my arm. Now a year later the other shoulder is doing it. ... I think it is due to extreme stress as it happened when my father died. The doctor gave me strong NSAIDS pain relievers and thats it. I am taking them and it masks the pain so it has not frozen yet the issue stays. ... I was told this primarily happens to women over forty and they don’t know why it does. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try DMSO. And if you like to exercise try Chest expanders. ...   Johny Apple Bomb   4y

Try DMSO. And if you like to exercise try Chest expanders. Chest expanders heal most shoulder injuries. ... ... http://www.herbalremedies.com/dmso.html?source=google&engine=adwords!32&keyword=%28dmso%29&match_type=content&gclid=CPixz-G_-JoCFRFWagodlSareA ... ... http://flashpages.prodigy.net/lreid/cable%20article.htm ... ... ... Sounds like your doctor is a trained chimp of the pharmaceuticals. Cortisone is only a temporary fix. ... ...   [End]
    • I have Frozen Shoulder and have been to a message therapist...   qualityoflife   29mo

I have Frozen Shoulder and have been to a message therapist, and 2 different Chiropractors. I did research and found out about the ARPwave machine. The ARPwave is used by sports figures and has not been incorporated into mainstream chiropractic offices. ... ... Just started ARPwave therapy today and I have 5 more treatments to rid myself of pain and an additional 5 treatments to gain complete mobility. No shot, no pain, no exercises as of yet, just sitting for 5 minutes with an electrode connected to my shoulder. WOW! Can you imagine being pain free and healed in 10 days? ... ... I’ll get back wi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ATTENTION: Frozen Shoulder Cure   qualityoflife   28mo

It works. Find you an experienced ARPwave Chiropractor and start treatments. I have had 11 treatments and am using my arm and have little pain. The sun is shining and life is good again. I’ll go for a few more treatments but it is healed. ... ... Even if you have to travel out of state for many miles, run do not walk to your nearest Arpwave therapist. ... ... I’ll be back with more detail. ... ... http://www.arpwave.com ... ... http://www.arpwave.org ... ... http://www.arpwaveaustin.com   [End]
        • Oh Damn. I did not see the liver flush protocol on Curezone...   qualityoflife   28mo

Oh Damn. I did not see the liver flush protocol on Curezone. I was in too much pain to read any postings in detail but now, I have gone back to read what others have posted. It seems to work for people so try the Liver Flush before taking on the expense of Arpwave. Arpwave is an effective and fast alternative and it helped me tremendously. ... ... http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp ...   [End]
          • EDIT: Re: ATTENTION: Frozen Shoulder Cure   qualityoflife   28mo

EDIT: I re-injured my shoulder and was in excruciating pain. I went to an Acupuncture specialist and that one treatment did more to relieve my pain that 7 APRwave treatments. I would suggest anyone with pain to see an Acupuncturist right away. ... ... My ARPwave treatment was $45.00 a shot. Most treatments are much more expensive. Try to find a Chiropractor that services athletes. My Chiropractor helps many high school soccer and athletic teams so his prices are reasonable. Thank goodness I found a reasonable Doctor.   [End]
  • Broken   mikesanino   4y  C

Pain throught shoulders and fore arme. Hands, fingers plus a bad spine w/ multiple bulging, wedging disks. Foraminal stenosis in cervical and thorATIC SPINE. dR’S ARE SAYING SPINAL ISSUES ARE OF NO RELATION. i BELEIVE i HAVE SHEATHING DAMAGE AND TENDON ans ligament DAMAGE THROUGHOUT MY SHOULDERS AND ARMS AND HANDS.   [End]
  • Shoulder/arm pain after the flush   R Georgex2   4y  C

I have done liver flush many times before, but this is the first time that I experienced this. Last night I followed Dr. Hulda Clark’s cleanse as usuall and went to bed. In the middle of the night I woke up with a dull pain in my both shoulders and arms, I was sweating, I couldn’t sleep on my side, I barely slept on my back. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore, got up (it was already 7:00 this morning) and took the epsom salt. This time there were only a few green stones (but not that big)so far but SO many green chaffs floating. My question is what has caused this dull pain in my shoulders ...   [retrieve this message]
    • George.....please tell me that is not you with that huge ca...   Southern Belle   4y

George.....please tell me that is not you with that huge catfish! That is one big fish...... ... ... This post by Telman may help you.....he is the one my eyes are always drawn to on this forum when he posts because he is one smart dude..... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1547796#i   [End]
    • The sweating and constant pain when prone may indicate that...   Telman   4y

The sweating and constant pain when prone may indicate that you a having a biliary attack because finally you have dislodge the obstruction in you biliary system and the debris is moving around. It may be restricting the filling of he gallbladder or the draining of the bile duct but the result is the same: pain. It can last for some time maybe 48hrs but it will subside gradually over the week. To get relief you should eat bland food and keep away from fat, broccoli, cabbage, apples. You can take Epsom salts to dilate the bile ducts. A tablespoonful in a 3/4 cup of warm water and on an empt ...   [retrieve this message]
      • referred pain?   No Unicorns   4y

Telman, what do you mean when you say ”referred pain”?   [End]
        • Our muscles consist of a series of fibres that contract and...   Telman   4y

Our muscles consist of a series of fibres that contract and relax together. Sometimes this doesn’t happen properly and some of the fibres are relaxed whilst other are contracted and this this is known as a trigger point. Muscles get in this state for a number of reasons, like over stressing when lifting, sneezing, poor posture, repetitions, etc. ... ... The brain has great difficulty in pinpointing internal pain in the same way that it can external pain. In general it can only pinpoint pain in areas that we can touch. The brain identifies the location of internal pain in the best way it can. Th ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ”The brain has great difficulty in pinpointing internal pai...   No Unicorns   4y

”The brain has great difficulty in pinpointing internal pain in the same way that it can external pain. In general it can only pinpoint pain in areas that we can touch. The brain identifies the location of internal pain in the best way it can. That is why the left arm aches when we have a heart attack. This is referred pain. Similarly, a problem with the shoulder muscles can make the wrist hurt.” ... ... Got it, thank you for that great explanation. After this latest liver flush, the *pain” shifted from the right shoulder to the canal between my left shoulder blade/spine, on up through my neck ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Left side shoulder pain is an indicator of colon pain. I ha...   Telman   4y

Left side shoulder pain is an indicator of colon pain. I have look in my manual but it isn’t straight forward because of the interdependence of the organs. You can’t assume its just colon, gallbladder, liver it may be either or a combination. The following link describes better than I can about abdominal massage. However, it is massage specific web page but nonetheless makes the point about stress, posture and rhythmic activity. Liver-flushing gives the biliary a good start by non only cleaning out toxic elements but also exercises and strengthens the gallbladder. With lifestyle changes li ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Free Live Healing Sat 9/19/09 9-10AM PST   Steve888   5y  C

Do you have aches and pains or anxiety issues you would like to get rid of? Steve888 of Curezone will be doing live remote/distance healing on Blogtalk radio tommorow 9/19/09 from 9-10AM. Steve is an Advanced EFT practitiioner and uses many other modailities to help people heal faster. ... ... The call in number is 914-338-0821. ... ... The Link: ... ... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/healthandharmonynetwork/2009/09/19/Planet-Jo-Radio-Hosted-by-Jodi-Friedman-and-Josephine-Forrester-wwwstressrezcom   [End]
  • Post Rotator Cuff surgery pain. Epsom salts/olive oil/grape...   rerod   5y  C

I had surgery on my left rotator cuff 3 months ago. It was a massive tear which needed surgery. My range of motion is great. I can raise my arm above my head close to the same range of motion as my right arm because my doctor had me out of my sling after two weeks doing full passive range of motion. I did a 10 day Master cleanse 4 weeks ago. I plan on doing a liver flush soon, followed by Humaworm. ... ... My problem is that I seem to have reached a plateau when reaching out or above my head with my left arm. Even though my range of motion is good. I still have allot of pain doing so. Lots o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Surgery comes with a wide range of toxins - all of the meds...   Charly   5y

Surgery comes with a wide range of toxins - all of the meds that were perscribed for you probably left a residue. I would be wanting to detox and get cleaned out if I were you. I don’t know of any reason to not proceed with your plans. You sound like you are ready. Anybody? Feel free to jump in to this conversation...   [End]
    • two things you may want to consider...   MadArtist   5y

Taking cayenne pepper and MSM daily, and also mixing it into a poultice to apply externally (maybe with castor oil and some MSM) ... ... Cayenne does wonderful things when it comes to healing. ... ... Just a thought, ... ... MadArt (ist) ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Post Rotator Cuff surgery pain. Epsom salts/olive oil/g...   terria   5y

hi, i had my rotator cuff repaired a few years ago and i got full movement back after about a year, the pain went away sooner though. As for the popping and grinding i dont think that really goes away, didnt for me anyway. ... I did a few liver flushes over that time but never really considered that it would help my shoulder, maybe it did though i dont know. ... As it happens ive just blown out the same shoulder again but this time i need part of the socket reconstructed as well as the rotator cuff. ... I suppose any kind of cleansing would aid the bodys natural healing process. I definitely plan t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Surgery in 5 days...   rerod   5y  C

I fell at work 9 years ago and tried to catch myself on the way down pulling my left arm back over my head. I heard a tear followed by extreme pain. I could not raise my arm above my head for at least two or three weeks. It slowly became better over the course of a year, but Iv never felt it healed 100%. As the years went by I occasionally hurt it again and again. One time only running after my truck when it rolled down the street. Another time installing vertical vinyl siding reaching straight up and pushing to the left. Then this December I derailed my chain on my bike and almost w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I might get a second opinion if I were you. I had a slight ...   Megabite   5y

I might get a second opinion if I were you. I had a slight Rotator Cuff tear about 3 years ago and did Physical Therapy and it got better. Had to do it again after I was dormant for too long and my Shoulder froze. Lately I wasn’t exercising it again and it got sore again and I started exercising again and the pain subsided. ... ... So it depends on how bad the tear is. I never had Surgery but then again the Doc said the tear was not that bad. ... ... If by chance it is bad enough then what I have heard is that Surgery is the only way to repair a badly torn Rotator Cuff. ... ... If it’s bad enough for Sur ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks. ... ... The MRI shows a tear. Not sure if its bad...   rerod   5y

Thanks. ... ... The MRI shows a tear. Not sure if its bad. But I did do PT for one month with little improvement. ... ... Doc says only way to know is to look inside. What do I say? If its small, dont continue?   [End]
        • It sounds like he wants to do Exploratory with a Scope firs...   Megabite   5y

It sounds like he wants to do Exploratory with a Scope first to see for sure if the Surgery is needed or not. ... ... Hopefully he’s a good Doc and will make a good call. Usually a good Doc will not do Exploratory on the Shoulder unless he thinks you most likely need Surgery. ... ... The thing is that by what I’ve learned about Shoulder tears is that unfortunately if the tear is that bad then Surgery is needed and will repair it. If it’s small enough it CAN heal on it’s own. ... ... It’s basically like getting stitches so that the wound can heal closed up, except the wound is inside on a large Tendon. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I dont think it will be a two part process. He will look a...   rerod   5y

I dont think it will be a two part process. He will look and then do the surgery where needed. ... ... Im a blue collar worker who needs his shoulder to support a one income family of 4 so this has me very concerned. Good thing I work for the state. ... ... The doc told me a rotator cuff does not heal. Whats with that?   [End]
    • What the Dr. told me is that if your shoulder hasn’t healed...   bcbutler   5y

What the Dr. told me is that if your shoulder hasn’t healed within a couple of months, then it is torn and surgery is the only way to fix it. In my case, the surgery was a great success and there’s no more pain. You do have to follow up with the physical therapy and home exercises to keep it from freezing up.   [End]
      • thanks. the anesthesia block is now wearing off and im dea...   rerod   5y

thanks. the anesthesia block is now wearing off and im dealing with some pain this morning. the doc described my tear as severe which might mean i loose my job. it might be a blessing in disguise though. ... ... any suggestions or links? ... ... 2 hours later the pain almost made me pass out. noticed the pain pumps tube had been kinked where it comes out of the bottle with the nylon boot velcro straps which held it in. ... ... WOW   [End]
  • Reducing muscle and joint pain   #100619   6y

If you are in a lot of pain due to frozen shoulder, arthritis, muscle spasms, etc., and you know you have at least some associated inflammation, try eliminating beef from your diet. Yes, beef! I have read in several respected publications that sugar, dairy products, foods cooked at high temperatures (deep-fried), and particularly beef, all increase inflammation. I normally eat a fairly healthy diet, but I have always loved beef. I decided to eliminate all beef from my diet for a couple of months. Then I tested this theory by eating a hamburger, and sure enough, I was sore all over for the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pain relief - Frozen Shoulder   #100638   6y

Pain Relief with Cupping - Freeing Frozen Shoulder ... In a TV documentary, a simple cupping demonstration freed a frozen shoulder of 18 months. Using this simple cupping treatment, one can expect 2 instantaneous reactions: a reduction in pain intensity and an increase in the range of arm motion. Cupping marks on the skin normally fade away within 2 weeks. You can view this video clip at ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loLEL2bgZk4 ... ...   [End]
  • Something else I noticed...   TimC.   6y

This forum is full of posts made by ringers, or people trying to get you to buy a specific product or system. If your doctor, PT, chiropractor, homeopath...whatever...haven’t been able to offer you a miracle cure, then you should be seriously suspicious of modalities mentioned here. Frozen shoulder, whatever the cause, requires patience above all else, and because there are a variety of causes, what may have worked for someone else might not work for you.   [End]
  • More on Healing Frozen Shoulder   TimC.   6y

The medical name is Adhesive Capsulitis, but adhesions aren’t always the problem. Sometimes your muscles become chronically tight or spasmed and work against each other. If this is the case, chances are you have tight or spasming muscles elsewhere in your back or neck as well. Causes vary. Mine were from hypothyroidism, which has since been medically corrected. ... ... Your frozen shoulder will release when it’s damn good and ready! Meanwhile, some things you can do to hurry it along: apply moist heat as often as possible; do your level best not to reinjure it; don’t let anyone, and I mean ANYO ...   [retrieve this message]
  • rest for 6 months and it gets better   damsp   6y

I had frozen shoulder with much pain and could hardly raise my arm to level and nothing above sholder level after tearing tendons and muscles and damaging socket moving heavy furniture. Had MRI and told to get surgery, but someone else suggested waiting awhile so I did and its much better, hardly bothers me anymore though certain movements still cause some pain. Easy stretching and exercise gradually improves. ...   [End]
  • frozen shoulder gone   RN boatman   7y  C

In atime when my work was real slow, I got that 24 hr. aday pain in my shoulder. I know it was the stress of useing saved money to live off of, so I went back and read ”Healing back Pain” by Dr. Sarno,head of orthopdcs at NY univ. I had overcome TMJ and back pain before by reading it,both occurring at times of other financial problems ( the mind is a very powerful thing ).But this time my subconcious was too stubborn (my only fault...well then again...).I went to the 5 Element acupuncturist who got all the lingering pain out of my girlfriend after she was run over by a truck(the docs. put ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I am grateful for two working shoulders   RN xxSSxx   8y

It is Thanksgiving. I want to express my gratitude for my two working shoulders. I had 100% no range of motion in one, followed shortly by the other not moving above my shoulder level. I attribute my recovery to four activities. I still type roughly 10 hours per day 5 days per week in my job at IBM. No drugs, painkillers, herbs or dietary changes were involved. I read Pete Egoscue books and did the pain removal exercises (for hours). This effectively removed my pain. I read Clair Davies book and my boyfriend assisted me in massage which helped me to move my arm slightly above shoulder leve ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Posterior Tibial Tendonitis FOOT. Wife is ready to commit s...   kingjamesfarrell   8y

I need help, we’ve been to 3 doctors. The foot brace, the prednisone, and today the cortizone shot. She is ready to kill herself. She wont stop crying or taking klonazepam. She is in so much pain. There’s no hope is there? We’re seriously considering having the foot amputated. I’m not kidding. Has anyone ever heard of this? ... This idiot promised the world when we first went there. One of the most reputable doctors in Masschusetts for podiatry. Today he shot her foot with cortizone and now she’s ready to die. Any ideas are appreciated. ... ... James   [End]
    • Re: Posterior Tibial Tendonitis FOOD. Wife is ready to comm...   steve555   8y

Ive helped many folks with similar issues. See my site. ... ... http://www.freewebs.com/stevelevine   [End]
    • Hi there, ... ... I am no doctor, but am a trained physio....   mountaingoatuk   8y

Hi there, ... ... I am no doctor, but am a trained physio. tell me the history of your wifes problem, i will help as best i can! ... ... cheers   [End]
      • Re: Posterior Tibial Tendonitis FOOT. Wife is ready to comm...   kingjamesfarrell   8y

I meant to say FOOT, not FOOD, I edited the message. However she has flat feet. Birkenstock shoes provided some relief. doctor told her to throw them out. He gave her a night splint and she went back in a week. Pain Pain Pain. He gave her a Star Wars Storm Trooper boot to wear for 3 weeks. Pain Pain Pain, while taking prednisone which makes her sweat profusely, no sex drive, etc. This is odd, the no sex drive. However unimportant at the moment. She went back yesterday and he gave her a cortizone shot, plus the boot for another 6 weeks. She was in absolute agony last night, a 9 of 10. We’re ...   [retrieve this message]
        • She’s ”ready to commit suicide” but she won’t drink a glass...   abcxyz   6y

She’s ”ready to commit suicide” but she won’t drink a glass of carrot juice?!?!?! ... ... I’m sorry, but if she’s serious about healing she has got to change her diet NOW. ... ... Google anti-inflammation diet. ... ... Her flat feet have nothing to do with it, and neither do her shoes. That’s just mainstream medicine take-your-money BS. Obviously some shoes aren’t right to wear for long periods but your doctors are arseholes, sorry to be so blunt. ... ... At some point your wife injured a tendon or something and now her immune system is stuck at ”on.” Immune system response = swelling, pain, redness, and/or h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It’s best to get to the root cause but for now instead of c...   Hidden Username   8y

It’s best to get to the root cause but for now instead of chemical injections try ... TRAUMEEL injections ... my mother had TRAUMEEL injections to ease pain prior to having a full knee replacement. ... ... Try to find someone that administers the injections ... Unfortunately, my mothers doctor is in chicago but you can call him and ask him if he can refer you to someone in MA. His name is Dr. Mark Sobor 773-631-9420, he specializes in PAIN. ... ... They sell Traumeel online but I don’t think this is the dose your wife needs, she needs injections. ... ... This is not a permaent soloution but it will temporarily r ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Sorry for late reply. Your wife is so young and it’s bad th...   mountaingoatuk   8y

Sorry for late reply. Your wife is so young and it’s bad that she has so much pain. Yes in agreement to the above post, these shots are not addressing the cause of all this. Has she always had flat feet? Could you give her some gentle foot massages? How is her dental health? Has she got fillings, root canals, had teeth taken out? I would say the answer lies in her being toxic as with most things. Her diet is making things worse but you sound like a good husband and I hoep she can see that she needs to change this. have a look on the moreless pages about a ph balanced diet. Ypu could make h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hello, ... urine therapy made my frozen shoulder pain minim...   ei1321   7y

hello, ... urine therapy made my frozen shoulder pain minimal. yes, i do have frozen shoulder even now (left shoulder pains from frozen shoulder) just massage old urine (4 days old on your frozen shoulder or take fresh / new urine --- then heat it and apply it there). ... ... urine therapy (google it 143,000 web-pages) stabilized my mood to the extent that the doctor reduced my medication Tegretol to Zero. Every major hospital should know about urine therapy. Tell your doctor to study urine therapy on the internet. ... And yes, my doctor has eliminated my mood stabilizer Tegretol ---- I am on the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have used ultrasound for most of my tendonitis problems f...   #128314   4y

I have used ultrasound for most of my tendonitis problems for my patients. I find they respond very well with regular frequent treatment. I often send them home with a home unit (like Sonic Relief). It’s worth a try - but you’ll have to do it frequently for chronic or long-term problems. ... ... Good luck!   [End]
  • Looking for best treatment for "frozen shoulder problem"   nkroongta   8y

I am Nawal Kumar Roongta From Mumbai city of India. ... ... I am suffering from ”frozen shoulder” problem since 1 month. ... ... I visited local doctors but got no satisfactory treatment. ... ... Then, I started browsing the Internet - where I got hundreds of pages and links giving info about it. ... ... Question : ... What is the best treatment available today for ”frozen shoulder” that is fast relief, guaranteed and cost effective too ? ... ... Please suggest and help me. ... ... PLEASE HELP & RESPOND QUICKLY. ... ... I AM SERIOUSLY DEPRESSED. ... ... Further matter added : ... --------------------- ... These two websites : ... http://ww ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am a reflexologist, and can vouch for the therapy helping...   seven_souls   8y

I am a reflexologist, and can vouch for the therapy helping greatly. ... ... Is it practised in India?   [End]
    • The best therapy is EFT. The download to learn EFT is free ...   steve555   8y

The best therapy is EFT. The download to learn EFT is free at emofree.com This technique has helped more people than I can count get fast relief from all kinds of physical and emotional problems. It is related to accupuncture but instead you simply tap the points with your fingers as you focus on the pain/problem. EFT usually works within minutes. ... ... Steve   [End]
    • Sorry for my ignorance, but do you have chiropractors or na...   UserX   8y

Sorry for my ignorance, but do you have chiropractors or naprapaths in India? ... ... I had a terrible time with frozen shoulder i(ncluding bad pain and limited mobility) for a few months and one trip to my chiroprator/naprapath took care of the problem entirely. In my case, the root of the problem was a very out-of-whack sacrum! He did the spinal adjustments, spent extra time on my sacrum...and when I got off the table I had NO pain and could move my arm freely! ... ... I don’t know that this would work for you, but it certainly produced amazing results for me! :)   [End]
    • I had severe frozen shoulder and was told that I would need...   mother   8y

I had severe frozen shoulder and was told that I would need shoulder surgery. I ... Later came across Hulda Clark’s book--The Cure for all disease and found that the ... CAUSE is stones in the liver. I then started liver flushing and have made great ... progress. I have had abduction and flexion range of motion back for some time ... with liver flushing. Now I have almost complete internal and external rotation back. Hulda Clark’s book used to be on the Net for free. Also, Andreas Moritz’s ... book--The Amaazing Liver Cleanse can be ordered and downloaded on the Net. He ... explains so well how liver ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi There, ... ... I am sorry about your pain. How old are ...   mountaingoatuk   8y

Hi There, ... ... I am sorry about your pain. How old are you and are you male or female? I am a physio and I have never seen an overnight cure like these adverts promise on the internet. I seen alot of Pt’s withthis problem? is it definately a frozen shoulder? has this been diagnosed? the good news is that these symptoms usually disappear, the bad news is it can stay for up to 3 years. The capsule around the joint has contracted, restricting your movement and causing pain. I am looking in to traditional chinese medicine for this problem and maybe some cleanses as a tool for healing. will post ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ProSero patch   tonto   8y

Just like everyone else on this forum, I’m also suffering from a frozen shoulder. Has anyone used the ProSero patch for frozen shoulder? If so, can you please let me have some feedback on it?   [End]
    • I am also suffering from frozen shoulder. ... ... I am als...   nkroongta   8y

I am also suffering from frozen shoulder. ... ... I am also looking for feedback and opinion of others who has already used prosero before. ... ... Nawal Kumar, Mumbai, India   [End]
      • Am also looking at buying these patches, will have them in ...   freddyrye   8y

Am also looking at buying these patches, will have them in 2 days and will let you know. I have a rotator cuff muscle problem, am using conventional sports physio therapy combined with anti inflamitory drugs, eg ibobrufun, daily stretching excercises, Seems to bve working. I am sceptical about these patches, anything that claims to do as much as they claim makes me doubt a little. Look up rotator cuff muscle on the net/ there is a host of information, good luck, and be patient shoulder injuries take a long time to heal.What about trying indian aryavedic medicine?   [End]
        • Hi Freddy, ... ... Wondering if the Prosero patches helped...   dannybex   8y

Hi Freddy, ... ... Wondering if the Prosero patches helped you any? I’m dealing with a weak right shoulder that the chiro says may have a small tear and could turn into frozen shoulder. I’m doing exercises, but would buy the patches too if they’re of any help. ... ... Hope you’ll respond soon! ... ... Thanks, ... ... Dan   [End]
          • Dan, if you have a tear of any kind I would not recommend a...   cyberlayde   8y

Dan, if you have a tear of any kind I would not recommend any exercises before seeing an orthopedic specialist. They can do more harm than good. My orthopedist did an MRI to determine if I had any tears because he said certain excercises can do more harm than good. ... ... I hope this helps.   [End]
      • I used some Prosero.US patches for my shoulder pain and my ...   hr.relay   3y

I used some Prosero.US patches for my shoulder pain and my experience is a great patch to use. One thing important is to put the patch to the right place. I put the first few patches right on the shoulder, and didn’t get much result. Until I read it on the Internet that some shoulder pain actually comes from the back (the shoulder blades). The effect of the Prosero patches turned out great after I put it to my shoulder blade. ... ... There are a few places you can buy the Prosero patches from on the Internet. I haven’t seen it in any local store. You should be able to find one easily. But the p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have used the ProSero patch. It give minimal relief. I ...   cyberlayde   8y

I have used the ProSero patch. It give minimal relief. I am on my second box and it helps a little when I am stiff and in extreme pain. What helps me more is physical therapy and long hot showers to loosen it up. Don’t expect a lot from this patch except minimal pain relief.   [End]
  • frozen shoulder cured!   seoreh   9y

About 3 months ago I was struck with what I later found out to be frozen shoulder..extreme pain could barely lift my arm , driving was excruciating and after a shower the bath towel couldn’t reach behind me..sleeping disturbed PAIN pAIN PAIN..Well, I have found a cure..fast and beautiful, I now have a touch left but the results were almost immediate..the answer is Hyluronic Acid (HA joint formula) which I purchased from Purity Plus..this replaces the synovial fluid which is what keeps our joints lubricated..practically in a few hours it started healing..I previously used Ice and heat and e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My sister is having a problem with her arm. She can hardly...   btm66   9y

My sister is having a problem with her arm. She can hardly lift it about 12 inches, and she nevers gets it to shoulder height. She says it is in her shoulder. The doctor told her it was bursitis. Is that the same as a frozen shoulder? ... ... How long did you have to take it? How many bottles did it take? ...   [End]
    • I used a whole bottle and nothing happened.   #41346   9y

:( ... But I am having luck with Turmeric (anti-inflammatory). ...   [End]
    • Re: frozen shoulder cured!   Mannix   5y

I tried ordering one bottle from Purity Plus, no way, they would only give me the free bottle plus shipping, then wanting me to lock into a automatic shipment for 3 more bottles. I smell something fishy. If your product is that good, then why force customers into buying your product? I used a Jarrow product, and got good results and I was able to buy just one bottle.   [End]
  • impingent & scapula control weak, Best Exercises?   robbo1331   9y

Hi i injured my shoulder skiing about 4 1/2 months ago and i am still getting pain with it, my friend who is training to be a physio said i have got an impingent of the shoulder & my scapula control is weak, the trouble is my friend doesn’t know any exercises can anyone let me know what exersises i can do to help it recover ... ... Thanks ... Robbo   [End]
    • Start with a can of soup or light dumbell with your elbow a...   haze   9y

Start with a can of soup or light dumbell with your elbow at 90 degrees across your chest (like in a sling) - Lock your elbow in this 90 degree state. Lift your arm up and out across your face so you finish at the top with your upper arm parallel to the ground or 90 degrees perpindicular to your body and your elbow 90 degrees with your forearm pointing straight at the ceiling. Do 15-20rep 3-4 x per day. You should feel a pinch in behind your shoulder. NEVER go higher than 15 lbs of weight. ...   [End]
    • I am a Physio too. I would suggest going to a physio and ge...   mountaingoatuk   8y

I am a Physio too. I would suggest going to a physio and getting them to do a thourough exam. they will start you off with some exercises and progress them each week. Good luck   [End]
  • Bursitis...what is helping me!   wilez4   9y

I have hip and shoulder bursitis. The shoulder doesn’t bother me as much as the hip does. Don’t get me wrong, it’s painful, but not nearly as painful and life altering and the problem I have in both hips. I finally opted to get the shots in the hips and it worked for about a week and then the pain was back worse than ever. I was seriously considering surgery. I was to the point that whatever they had to do to make this bearable was what I would have to do. I went on a low carb diet(no sugar, low carbs, very little sugar alcohol... I use Splenda when I use it all) hoping to lose a few pound ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Wilez4, ... ... I read your message. Please do not all...   Luigis   9y

Hi Wilez4, ... ... I read your message. Please do not allow you being operated on, this is not a solution to your bursitis problem ! I think you made the right decision to start losing weight. However, artificial sweeteners are not a good choise. Stevia is an excellent natural sweetener, 300 times sweeter than sugar. Check out http://www.herbaladvantage.com, you can buy stevia there at a very reasonable price. Changing the acid/alkaline balance in your body might also help you. I take superfood supplements (powdered fruits and vegetables). IMHO ”Earth’s Promise” (Enzymatic Therapy) i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Energized water will help.   PatriciaM   9y

Just splash some energized water on your problem areas a few times a day and the pain will go away. Pat. ... ... www.energizedwater.info   [End]
  • frozen shoulder & homoeopathy   drvenugopal   10y

... ... ... ehomeopath.com ... ... ... ... ... ... ... FROZEN SHOULDER & HOMOEOPATHY ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... WHAT IS FROZEN SHOULDER? ... ... EXERCISES TO IMPROVE MOBILITY ... ... WHAT CAN HOMOEOPATHY DO ... ... COMMON REMEDIES FOR FROZEN SHOULDER ... ... ... The other day Anil Kumble became the highest wicket taker for India in one day internationals, the secret of his success being his perseverance against all odds. Whether it is a broken jaw or an injured shoulder he is at it all the time, so to say. The legendary Steve Waugh himself had said that Kumble is a bowler facing whom you can ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I got relief from frozen shoulder but not complete...please...   gillani   6y

Dear Dr, venugopal...I am suffering from right frozen shoulder from last one year...i have been using allopathic mwdicines like voltral...but temporary relief...last month i read from a forum..where an indian Dr has suggested Dioscorea villosa 30 5 drops after every four hours...i used and it works tremendously...almost 70 % relief..the rest of 30 % is bearable at day...and severe pain in night....would you please suggest a remedy for my this problem ... Thanks   [End]
  • plz solve my problem   mahsa   10y

hello, ... im 21 years old.i study dentistry.i have a pain in my left shoulder.its 5 years.its a chronic pain.the doctors say its because i havent done sports and its because of not moving alot.they say it is not important.i go swimming 3 times a week.its become better.but its not removed.i want it disappear completely.i dont know what to do.one of the doctors said its because im nervous.if it doesnt disappear i have to change my job and i dont like it.what should i do?i lkie my major.   [End]
    • Mahsa, ... Periarthritis or changes in the capsule of the s...   drvenugopal   10y

Mahsa, ... Periarthritis or changes in the capsule of the shoulder can get stretched after an unusual or continuous movement leading to this pain and stiffness of the joint. ... Homeopathic Medicine has good remedies like Ruta, Chelidonium, Chenopodium, Calc flour etc. to relieve you of the pain and see that the mobility of the joint increases too. ... Dr.Venugopal Gouri. ...   [End]
  • Shoulder pain/upper arm pain? Not sure what is wrong   deannr1   10y

Hi everyone, for the past month, I’ve had shoulder/upper arm pain that feels fine somedays and then ouch. It seems like most of the pain is on the top of the shoulder and hurts when I lift arms up overhead. But there can also be pain when I reach back (as in reaching back from drivers seat into backseat) so it feels like the pain is also on the outer upper arm. Sometimes it feels like my joints are locking (note: I’ve also had stiffness in my neck and what feels like locking of joints there at times.) I don’t feel this pain every day -- sometimes it’s like a dull ache, sometimes it fe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ouch   dethride   10y

Hi and I feel your pain. Your description indicates Adhesive Capsulitis, or affectionately known as “FROZEN SHOULDER”. Yuk. I developed this condition last year after straining my shoulder after catching myself as a fell from a shed I was framing. Didn’t even hurt but it apparently pulled some muscles when I swung down on my left arm. Several weeks later it was a little sore. Then I couldn’t raise my arm above my head. It eventually (months) got to the point where I could not move it above my shoulder level and when I did the simplest rotating motion with that arm I had the most intense pa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • re frozen shoulder   cydellagirl   9y

Can you tell me did your arm feel numb at times and rather heavy and did you also get the feeling of tingling ... many thanks   [End]
    • Re: Shoulder pain/upper arm pain? Not sure what is wrong   amitmohan   9y

Hi deannr1, (Apologies, Not sure about the actual name) ... ... My name is Amit. I have recently (in last 2 months) developed the same symptoms as you have mentioned in the forum. For first few weeks I thought that it will go on it’s own, or I would have done something which I can’t remember anymore. ... Being in IT, I also sit on computer for 8 hrs everday, and pain seems to disappear and appear from nowhere. I have also tried ibuprofine etc. nothing seems to cure it. Also, feel pain in the night whilst sleeping sometime. ... ... I went to my GP and he told me to see a physio, not sure that will help ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Frozen shoulder help (not a cure)   #41346   9y

I have used Turmeric since it an anti-inflammatory. I use a heating pad to loosen the muscles before I exercise my shoulder and ice it afterwards. Seems to have helped but then I must have overexerted and I’m back to square 2 (at least it’s not square one). I’m also taking Ginger capsules and using Capsacin ointment. Good luck with your shoulder(s)...it sure is a miserable thing.   [End]
    • Re: Shoulder pain/upper arm pain? Not sure what is wrong   cyberlayde   7y

Hi, ... It sounds like the beginning of frozen shoulder to me, that’s how mine began, first in the left side and now am feeling it in the right. See a doctor asap and a physical therapist. I gained back a lot of my range of motion, but still in pain from moderate to severe at times. You may want to try liquid joint supplements, they work better than pill form. This is starting to happen to my hair stylist too from the continual hairdressing. The sooner you treat it the better. Otherwise it can take up to 3 years by doing nothing I’ve heard. I hope this helps.   [End]
  • Rotator Cuff / Frozen shoulder ?   kurious   10y

I have had a sore shoulder now for about 8 months. When I first went to the doctor she said it was something to do with my ”Rotator Cuff” and said I should go for physio. I didn’t go for physio thinking it would go away on it’s own but here I am still unable to do all my normal activities. ... Is this the same as ”Frozen Shoulder”? I have never heard the term until I found this site. ... Has anyone had any success with acupuncture? ...   [End]
    • I do not really know and I have tried to read on the intern...   Blueduck   10y

I do not really know and I have tried to read on the internet and all I have found is some very confusing information....contradictions, double talk, etc. I have some thing wrong with my shoulder also. I am going to a Chinese Acupuncturist/Herbalist. I have taken three consecutive acupuncture treatments in the past couple of weeks, several days apart. I am also taking some kind of herbal thing, which she gives me in a plastic bag so I have no idea what it is and she does not know the words in English to tell me. She uses some wonderful liniment, then inserts the needles and then put her ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have frozen shoulder too and I understand, from the net, ...   SGB   10y

I have frozen shoulder too and I understand, from the net, that if it has no obvious traumatic cause that it is often from the build up of toxins in the shoulder. It seems that it resolves within 2 years with or without treatment. This is definitely related to liver toxins since the right one is the referral place for liver problems. I can relate to this since I am doing the flushes from time to time and trying very hard to eat better to allow my stagnant liver to clear. I have been getting myofascial and cranio sacral to it which has helped a bit but I am not seeing much improvement latel ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Rotator Cuff / Frozen shoulder ? Is it the same???...   kurious   10y

So is Frozen shoulder and a sore Rotator cuff the same thing???? ... ... All I know is that I did not have a specific injury to my left shoulder, actually I thought it was all in my head... because (don’t laugh)I recall one night thinking to myself as I was getting into bed...it won’t surprize me if ”one day” I have shoulder problems because I always sleep on my left side with my arm stretched upwards and my head resting on it. The very next day was when my problem began. ? Perhaps I should have posted this under ”psychology”!!! ... After all these years I had to trade sides with my husband as ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Rotator Cuff / Frozen shoulder ?   dethride   10y

After a fall last year that over-stretched my left shoulder (a construction accident) , I slowly developed froz/shoulder. Took three months to ”lock up”, five months of limited movement, and, when I moved a certain way, extraordinary pain! Chiro visits helped somewhat, but the more I researched it on the net, the more I knew it was due to my body’s inherent poor circulation. I have been on a quest to improve that condition for years with bioflavinoids, garlic, antioxidents, stretching, ect. Finally after 15 months it was 70% back to normal, but as I read about ”Frozen Shoulder”, I learned ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks Dethrides, ... I too have been devouring all the inf...   kurious   10y

Thanks Dethrides, ... I too have been devouring all the information I can via Curezone and any other sites that promote healing. It’s funny you should mention that your other shoulder started to bother you too because I have recently noticed a certain tinge of pain in my right shoulder. Strange. There is so much to read I only wish I had more time to study it all...but the information is started to accumulate and I’m sure it will lead me on my way to better health overall. I have never done a liver flush but after reading here I think it’s a must. ... My reason for coming to this site was for ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Everyone ... ... ... Your Invited to explore the never...   #69106   8y

Hi Everyone ... ... ... Your Invited to explore the never ending possibilities that EFT can provide, As a former terminal cancer patient and founder of the EFT Wellness Center of St. Louis, please join me in a free tele-class on Saturday 11/18/06 at 3:00 pm. CST You will experience the remarkable benefits first hand. Just register below. ... ... This introductory session is provided free to you as a way to introduce you to the palace of possibilities that we have inside each and everyone of us to take charge of our lives and to end the chronic emotional aspects of our lives which is contributing to o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Red underarm and frozen shoulder   Bill B   10y

Hello. My GP (in the UK) diagnosed my shoulder pain as ”frozen shoulder” about 6 months ago. I had been experiencing pain and limited movement in the upper arm and shoulder for a few months before that, possibly triggered by a fall off my bike onto the arm. I also asked my GP about redness in one armpit (the same arm) and he could not connect the two problems. ... ... I have had a few sessions of physio, but no marked effect, so now I just do some exercises 2 or 3 times a day, and I feel that there is a gradual improvement, particularly as I am feeling less discomfort at at night. ... ... I would b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • People are going to start thinking I work for Garden of Lif...   kathryn 101   10y

People are going to start thinking I work for Garden of Life... ... or Jordan Rubin...but I’m tellin’ you the truth with my right hand in the air... I don’t work for anybody but the Lord and my family! :-) ... ... HOWEVER....I have had a frozen shoulder for 1 1/2 years...sometimes it was so bad, I could barely get dressed ... without excruciating pain. It was even hard to comb my hair. ... I’m not one to complain or whine. I always try to look at the ... brighter side of things. So I was thinking, ok, this hurts... ... but there are people with no arms that would LOVE to be ... experiencing this pain and at ...   [retrieve this message]
      • kathryn   stumpy   10y

How long did you take the primal defense before you noticed any changes? How many caps were you takig a day and hw did you work up to it? Were there any instructions? Are they taken on an empty stomac or with food?   [End]
      • Re: Red underarm and frozen shoulder   tonto   8y

Hi Kathryn ... ... Can you pls tell me what is Primal Defense and where can I get it? I’m also suffering a frozen shoulder. Thanks.   [End]
    • Bill, ... ... I too have had redness under my frozen shoul...   cyberlayde   7y

Bill, ... ... I too have had redness under my frozen shoulder arm. I saw my doctor and he prescribed a cream to use when it flared up. I’ve only used it a few times and it seems to have subsided. He advised to to use very mild soaps such as Dove and very mild underarm deodorants such as baby powder or Dove deodorant for sensitive skin. He told me to stay away from harsh and fragranced soaps, etc. He thinks in some way it could be connected to the frozen shoulder because I never had it before, and it was only under the side that was frozen. I hope this helps.   [End]
    • I also experienced a red underarm for a week or so. At the ...   Skip Savage   6y

I also experienced a red underarm for a week or so. At the time my frozen shoulder was really frozen. I couldn’t really open the armpit up. I had to force my arm up against the wall just to apply deodorant. During that time the pit gave off the usual odor times three. ... ... Anyway, I remember using Old Spice regular (the round stick) and the same evening I noticed a red patch covering the entire armpit. A little darker around the border but otherwise a nice even dark pink. No bumps or rash. ... ... Over the next seven or ten days, the color slowly faded, turned browner and then disappeared. ... ... I a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Tennis elbow problems - please help if you can   Invincible   10y  C

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • Homeopathic Medicine has excellent remedies to relieve the ...   drvenugopal   10y

Homeopathic Medicine has excellent remedies to relieve the pain, swelling and stiffness of the joint and to see that weight bearing can be improved. Arnica, Rhus tox, Bryonia, Guiacum are few good remedies which can relieve the pain. ... I am sure Homeopathic Medicine would be of help to him. ... Dr.Venugopal Gouri. ...   [End]
      • Hey, ... I can relate to your boyfriends problem, it is ...   krik   10y

Hey, ... I can relate to your boyfriends problem, it is so painful and really hard to get rid of. I thought he might try some natural anti inflammatory’s and see if they help. There is a product that has turmeric, boswellia and bromelain combined. You can find it a most health food stores. I have had problems with my left arm for several years. My TE has turned into something bigger and badder and I’m facing surgery in 3 weeks. My xray shows damage to the bone and I’m not sure how I did this but I’m hoping the problem will be fixed. Good luck. Gayle   [End]
    • Re: [Message Deleted by a Forum Moderator]   hazardousromance   3y

A very good solution for tennis elbow is mean to be exercises that are specifically designed to stretch out the tendons and help alleviate any pain in the forearm - if you are interested then read about it on this site: Tennis Elbow Exercises ... ... Rest is the best cure for tennis elbow.   [End]
  • My Frozen Shoulder Experience   RN Owen   10y

About 3 years ago, I was doing some ... weight-lifting exercises -- dumbbell ... raises on a slant board -- when my ... left shoulder went into painful ... spasm. I dropped the dumbbells and ... clutched my shoulder. I found that ... I had limited movement in it. ... ... The next day, I lay flat on my ... back on the floor. I stretched my ... right arm out, bent the elbow, ... and lay the arm flat on the floor, ... my fingers pointing in the same ... direction as my head. No problem. ... ... But when I tried to do that to ... my left shoulder, I found that my ... forearm would not lie flat on the ... floor. It had frozen at a 45 degree ... an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 5 mths and two specialist!   Eautha   10y

I would greatly appreciate just hearing from those who are on the mend with Frozen Shoulder. How long were you sleepless and equally as important, what did you first note when you began to thaw? I beginning to doubt there is an end to this. I’ve done 2.5 months of therapy and little improvement. Interestingly, I never met another patient there who had this condition. ... Hearing from those who are improving would greatly encourage me to stay with the plan. Thanks so much... ...   [End]
    • Hi, don’t give up. Last year I had frozen shoulder. I cou...   #20261   9y

Hi, don’t give up. Last year I had frozen shoulder. I couldn’t even put my arm back to dress myself or turn my arm to drive. Unfortunately it did carry on for months. First on the left, and before that side got better, the right side also started to freeze up. I tried stretching exercises, acupuncture, tylenol arthritis and celebrex prescribed by my doctor. The celebrex did alleviate some of the pain, but did a number on my stomach, so I had to give it up soon after. My Family doctor did not know the extent of my pain. He checked me for various things, but tests all came back okay. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • never just another flush   RN fsboeira   10y

Due to my acute left shoulder pain I decided to do an emergency flush yesterday, even though I had flushed last Thursday.First time I flush due to shouder pain ... As I mentioned in another message I simplified my flush recipe. Had light breakfast and lunch. Did not eat anything else in the afternoon. At 9 pm had Epsom Salt . At 11 had 1/2 cup OO+ 1/2 cup Lime juice.Went to bed, lying on my right side. Today I pushed out over 100 stones , many of over 2 cm. All green. ... The pain in my left arm is gone I noticed that every flush is totally different and whenever we flush when in need(pain) it ...   [retrieve this message]
  • can you play golf when you have frozen shoulder?   need big help   10y

Hi! I’am 13 years old in palo alto, and my mom have frozen shoulder. We do everything we can to cure it. She have gotten better over last 3 months by exercising. But my question is, can she play golf even though she frozen shoulder? Is it better for her? Will it help her shoulder?   [End]
  • Bursitis Cure   RN nanekitoo   10y

I think what I had would be called bursitis. Basically I strained it while mowing and afterwards it was very sore and inflamed. I couldn’t move it beyond a certain point because of the pain. The pain and inflammation lingered for months. Eventually I started taking licorice and long story short the problems in my shoulder cleared up quickly. I was using the licorice extract, not the DGL stuff. You do have to be careful and take potassium supplements with it if you take it long-term because you can get edema and high blood pressure.   [End]
  • FROZEN SHOULDER   mikecessna   10y

If you find someone who is studying the Bowen technique in your area, I would suggest you will be surprised how quickly you will get relief. To find out about Bowen, go to BOWTECH.COM.   [End]
  • My Frozen Shoulder Ordeal   susanf   10y

I have been suffering with frozen shoulder (left) since September 03. Like most of you I have been to the usual doctors, chiro’s, massage therapist, regular MD and nothing seemed to work. I was even desperate enough to get a cortozone shot at the VA. Yikes. It did nothing. Yesterday, the 21st of April I went to a Rolfer for the first time and I must say the dull constant ache in the upper left should has subsided along with the referal pain. I always had a tendancy to slouch and I just noticed that my shoulders are pulled back and seem to always want to stay in that position. I was able ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Susan, my shoulder froze on me in January 03. The shoulder...   RN mother   10y

Susan, my shoulder froze on me in January 03. The shoulder ... became red, hot and swollen and excruiatingly painful. In ... May I started colon therapy and in November I started the ... liver flushing. Now my right shoulder is almost free except ... for internal and external rotation. The abduction and flexion ... is mostly back. I have been on parasite killers now for ... at least six months and have passed incredible mess of ... liver/bile debri with tape worms, round worms and who knows ... what. I also am taking Stone Free by Planetary Herbs and ... think it is an incredible product. I have done 7 liver ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello, ... ... My symptoms, ... ... I had tender spots ...   seamusc   10y

Hello, ... ... My symptoms, ... ... I had tender spots on my lip, that would cause painless canker sores, if I ate too much milk and sugar, etc. They would acutally turn into sores if I didn’t care what I ate. ... ... Also, all my muscles in my left shoulder area would get frozen so much the chiropractor couldn’t move it.. It would hurt like hell. ... ... Other symptoms, swishing feeling in my ear. Pale puffy face, dry skin, hiatal hernia. Intolerance to certain foods. Tired all the time. ... ... So I wanted to second what mother said.. I stuck to a parasite cleanse program for two months, and ate a pret ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What I Did   RN #15132   10y

My shoulder was frozen for several months. I couldn’t raise it above my shoulder, and it felt as though it would break if I tried to reach behind myself. I got some relief when I started taking h2o2 baths and footbaths. Then I convinced myself that the shoulder hurting less had nothing to do with the h2o2. Some months later I began taking oral doses of very dilute h2o2 on an empty stomach because of another problem. Within 2 weeks full shoulder mobility had returned and the remainder of the pain had disappeared. Thank God! Now if only I can resolve the other problems....   [End]
    • What I did WORKED   RN #15132   10y

Dilute orally administered hydrogen peroxide worked quickly (within a few weeks) with no exercises, no medicine, no unpleasantness or added pain of any kind. Now that I’ve read the entries at CureZone, I suspect that ozonated water would have worked even faster. I would have been saved several months of pain and limited arm movement if I’d tried the h2o2 sooner, In fact the pain did subside for a bit in those first months when I took several h2o2 foot baths. However, the pain and restricted movement did not resolve until several months later, when I decided to try orally administered hy ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Consider this if you have shoulder problems...   Tupper_Amanda   10y

It has taken me years to find out I have Lyme Disease. I have been seeking health here since 2001. I am posting this because I know I will be helping someone. Someone on the internet helped me to learn I had Lyme Disease. Thank you GOD for the internet. ... ... If you... ... ... 1. Have flushed and flushed and flushed (Liver Flush) and your shoulder is still killing you... ... 2. Have been to the chiropractor so many times for your shoulder and it just is not helping... ... 3. Have had an X-ray and/or MRI and they don’t see anything... ... 4. Did nothing to hurt your shoulder or do not have an old should ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Any way to shorten duration of FS   gracieP   10y

I’ve just read that it takes anywhere from 2-3 years to get rid of frozen shoulder. I’ve had severe pain starting in January, although some of the symptoms started mildly in October. Right now my left shoulder is frozen with the same symptoms starting in my right. There is a 3-4 inch difference of extention between my left and right arm, when raised over my head. This is really starting to take it’s toll on me. I am waking constantly because the pain worsens at night, towards the morning. Daily, I use tylenol, muscle relaxant’s, hotbaths, water bottles, stretching exercises and massage ...   [retrieve this message]
  • frozen shoulder symptoms?   littletree   10y

I don’t know if I have frozen shoulder. I might have a mild case. Sometimes I would move my shoulder in a certain position and it would get ”stuck”. All I have to do is lightly force it back and it would crack. It is not really painful like everyone elses condidtion, but it does get stuck once in while. Does this seem like a mild case of frozen shoulder that can get worse?   [End]
    • Hello, you may be getting warning symptoms of Frozen Should...   mother   10y

Hello, you may be getting warning symptoms of Frozen Shoulder ... (Adhesive Capsulitis--Medical diagnosis). I was having warnings ... of shoulder pain and one year ago after eating dinner I got ... severe right shoulder pain that was hot and swollen. I found ... this site about six months ago and started liver flushing and ... now take Planetary Herbs Formula Stone Free and Bupleurum ... alternating. I had lost most range of motion in my right ... arm and had severe pain in the shoulder and radiating down ... the arm. This site is wonderful. Read it!! Tumeric is ... helpful and other herbs. I now have been liv ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sore Knee   Southern Belle   11y

Any ideas on how to heal a knee? My husband tripped on our stairs and hit his knee. He has been limping ever since. ... ... We are trying the hot and cold water hydrotherapy, but I would love any other ideas. Men are such babies when it comes to pain. (No offense to you men, but we girls know what we are talking about! Ha) ... ... Paulette   [End]
  • This worked for me   yael23   11y

I developed this condition about fourteen years after a fall resulted in a dislocated shoulder which was never properly treated. I was in terrible pain and had little mobility in my left arm. ... ... I tried doctors and chiropractors to no avail. In desperation I went to a rolfer. In the first session, he broke the adhesion that was causing all my trouble. It sounded like a tree branch snapping. The instant relief from constant pain was indescribable. ... ... I don’t know if rolfing would cure every case, but it cured mine! ... ... Yael23   [End]
    • Hi! ... ... I’d been more or less demobilzed for 18 years....   John_Alf   11y

Hi! ... ... I’d been more or less demobilzed for 18 years. I couldn’t walk very far or stand, etc. But I found a book called Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Curing Cronic Pain--by Pete Egoscue. ... I had also found another book called Stretching by Bob Anderson. ... I did all the Egoscue poses until the pain disappeared, and then I started do the stretches in STretching--which I like because the poses he shows are the beginning yoga poses. (There’s also a lot more than that); And then I graduated to Rolfing. My wife and I were Rolfed, and it’s the best money we ever spent. ... ... But whenever I ha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Frozen shoulder self-treatment that worked   kmcmahan   11y

I was lucky to only have adhesive capsulitis in one shoulder. It took me two months of aggressive home-stretching exercises to restore full mobility, which finally ended the unbearable pain. I have a MS Word-95 document with the exercises (from a physical therapist) which I used and would be happy to share it with you. Just e-mail me. ... ... Kent McMahan ... Louisville, KY   [End]
  • What to do if you have frozen shoulder   Greaturtle   11y

I had frozen shoulder about 2 years ago and mine was caused by stress. Here’s how it happens in a nutshell: Stress causes mineral levels to deplete. When calcium gets too low, the body starts pulling it from the bones and teeth. Calcium levels can then skyrocket, which mine did. The extra calcium sometimes gets deposited on the bone joints (bone spurs, etc.) and because the edges are rough, the normal use of the joint can cause the muscle to tear. I had a full-thickness muscle tear. Frozen shoulder is VERY painful, especially at night and the pain can radiate down the arm and into t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for some good tips. The hardest for me, is trying t...   gracieP   10y

Thanks for some good tips. The hardest for me, is trying to exercise, the pain and the exhaustion I feel from not sleeping nights. I don’t know how I can take much more of it. My FS is in the left shoulder, but similar symptoms are also starting in the right. I was concerned that this is from too much calcium deposited in the joint, but my doctor said if that were the case I would have too much calcium showing in the blood. It’s all too confusing for me.   [End]
    • Hi! I’am 13 years old in palo alto, and my mom have frozen ...   need big help   10y

Hi! I’am 13 years old in palo alto, and my mom have frozen shoulder. We do everything we can to cure it. She have gotten better over last 3 months by exercising. But my question is, can she play golf even though she frozen shoulder? Is it better for her? Will it help her shoulder?   [End]
  • frozen shoulder, have you had it ?   #165055   11y

I would like to know if anyone has had frozen shoulder and what is your story. My story goes like this. One day I woke with a very stiff arm, I couldn’t move it above my chest and was in tremendous pain. after about a month I went to the doctors. they did all kinds of xrays and then sent me to a Orthopedic Surgeon. this Surgeon gav me a cortisone shot ”which didn’t work” and then he took a bunch of xrays and reccomended PT for six weeks after I got a MRI. After about 4 weeks of PT the physical therapist and myself came to the conclusion that the therapy wasn’t going to work. Then the Surge ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Frozen Shoulder   R Spirit   11y

My mother have had a lot of pain in her right arm and right shoulder. She have also had pain in her upper back. That was back in 1996. ... ... Frozen Shoulder was diagnoses - incurable. ... ... I have tried to help her with Shiatsu massage, Yumeiho therapy, heated salt compresses, but that did not help for a long time. Pain would usually come back. ... ... I din’t want to believe that Frozen Shoulder is an incurable illness. In Dr. Hulda’s book: The Cure for all Diseases, I found that Frozen Shoulder is just a symptom of congested liver and gallbladder - liver flush is the cure. ... ... So, we decided to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Frozen Shoulder...to any one that has any ideas!   Blueduck   11y

I have shoulder pain, radiating down my right arm. It started mildly before I did my last liver flush just a few days ago, our Full Moon Friday 13th flush. The shoulder pain stopped briefly for a few days and yesterday came back with a vengenance. ... ... Lapis recommended that I get some digestive enzymes, which I will do when I can get to the store. He also said do liver flush, which I plan do to tomorrow. I blew it today already. ... ... Until I can get those two things done, does any one have any ideas of what I can do until them. I just tried to use my electric massager on my shoulder and ar ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Use alternating Heat/Ice using 20 minutes on, 40 minutes of...   Blackbeard   11y

Use alternating Heat/Ice using 20 minutes on, 40 minutes off... ... ... Applying Ice(or Cold) for more than 20 minutes actually increases blood flow as your body compensates for the cold...so keep it limited to 20 minutes...same thing for the hot...your body will slow the blood flow to compensate for the warmth after about 20 minutes...alternating treatments should shrink and swell the muscles in that area that may be caught or pinched...I would recommend seeing a chiropractor... ... ... Keith S. :{)   [End]
        • Thanks for your suggestion...I will try it soon. I just did...   Blueduck   11y

Thanks for your suggestion...I will try it soon. I just did a hot/cold shower series...and now my shoulder really hurts. ... ... If I do this ice then hot thing that you suggested, I guess it will hurt when I do the cold. Is this supposed to be happening? ... ... I swore off chiropracters years ago, however if this continues, I may give that a shot too. ... ... I think I will go get accupuncture tomorrow if I can get there. ... ... Thanks again !! ... ... Blueduck   [End]
      • Read all you find in Liver Flush FAQ about Gallstones attac...   Spirit   11y

Read all you find in Liver Flush FAQ about Gallstones attacks. ... ... All that works with Gallstones attacks, will aslo work with Frozen Shoulder pain, like: foot zone massage, drinking epsom salts, coffee enema, usual enema, colonics, antiinflammatory herbs (Hulda’s parasite killing herbs works great ...), umeboshi, hot bath, heating gallbladder area ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=73&i=127 ...   [End]
        • Re: Frozen Shoulder...to any one that has any ideas!...to S...   Blueduck   11y

Spirit, ... Thank you for your reply. I do not know if this is frozen shoulder pain or not. It could be bursitis, which I supposedly had over twenty years ago. It was not this bad than, and it left over night, was just gone. It would come and go. ... ... I read the posts that you directed me to. I am going to get accupuncture in a few hours when she opens. I plan to liver flush today. I am also wondering if some kind of nerve is pinched. I am now getting shock like pains running down the length of my arm and it now hurts all the way to my hand. And kind of movement hurts, including walking. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Frozen Shoulder...to any one that has any ideas!...to a...   Blueduck   11y

My Chinese Accupuncture Doctor treated my shoulder with enough needles that I could have gone to a masquerade as a porcupine. She says I have a pinched nerve. She put me on a week’s worth of chinese herbs, what they are I have no idea. I got two more bottles of her own linament to be used three times a day. It smells like camphor and gets cold and then hot when applied. Since I am on the chinese herbs I cannot do the liver flush for one week. I got a little relief from the pain. If it is not a lot better in the morning I may go back for one more accupuncture treatment.   [End]
    • Re: Frozen Shoulder   Iamgetnbetter   11y

My Chinese Accupuncture Doctor treated my shoulder with enough needles that I could have gone to a masquerade as a porcupine. She says I have a pinched nerve. She put me on a week’s worth of chinese herbs, what they are I have no idea. I got two more bottles of her own linament to be used three times a day. It smells like camphor and gets cold and then hot when applied. Since I am on the chinese herbs I cannot do the liver flush for one week. I got a little relief from the pain. If it is not a lot better in the morning I may go back for one more accupuncture treatment.   [End]
      • Re: Frozen Shoulder...to Iamgetnbetter   Blueduck   11y

Iamgetnbetter, ... ... Who are you directing your post to ? ... ... Blueduck   [End]
        • oh please read   annabuddha   10y

pain shooting down arm....my dear you need a Massage Therapist.....you probably do have a pinched nerve (from muscle or bone)...there are a few muscles that if released (via trigger point work) may alleviate you pain.. ... ... ..You sound like the classic case of TOS (thoracic outlet syndrom). Compresion of neruvascular bundle (brachial plexus) either from a) scalene muscles b) pectoral muscles c)compression betwwwn the clavicle and first rib..... ... ... It could also ne neuralgia or ulnar nerve (funnybone) compression at the elbow.... ... ... contact me via email for further questions.... ... ... anna   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Frozen Shoulder   ya_huus   9y

Can you please share with me ”In Dr. Hulda’s book: The Cure for all Diseases, I found that Frozen Shoulder is just a symptom of congested liver and gallbladder - liver flush is the cure.” more about how to do liver flush. ... ... Thank you. ... ... ...   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Mirena Detox
Has Mirena Made Your Life Hell? Treat Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain r...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

241 messages, 56 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 241, 1 pages,  272,011 page views

"Friends are God's way of apologizing to us for our families."
~ Anonymous

Image Galler Frozen Shoulder Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.99 sec at 4/24/2014 6:54:55 AM, requested by 54.205.236.46, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=244 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25