CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums34680 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Yoga Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Yoga Books and Videos   Rules
 391,325 page views     1,313 messages     333 topics     8 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
69d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Yoga     All Forums 
Like Yoga Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 8 of 8
1  2  3  4  5  6  7   8    

• casting: the cure television opportunity   Curecasting   86d  C

Bunim- Murray Productions, producers of Project Runway and Keeping up with the Kardashians, is CASTING people with amazing home remedies for a new reality television pilot, THE CURE (wt)! for a major network. ... ... Do you have an amazing, self-discovered cure? Do you or someone you know have an ailment that is relieved by a homemade remedy or an unusual antidote? Then we want you! ... ... The minimum age to apply for the show is 21 and you must be a resident of the greater Los Angeles area. ... ... In your email, include your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, and briefly tell us about yourself, your ailment and you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Free Open Heart Meditation Downloads   #178815   4mo  C

open-your-heart.org.uk/open_heart_meditation.do#Free_Download ... ... just copy and paste for the free downloads. remove spaces   [End]
  • Free Distant Usui Reiki Level 1 attunement- 1st of every mo...   #178815   4mo  C

http://reikitummo.com/resources/free-usui-reiki-attunement   [End]
  • Edited   #177593   6mo  C

I am new on this site, so caut   [End]
  • Sickness after breaking fast 2 weeks   Itimesplus   6mo  C

I did a fast in the following way, really in respective order. ... I did a 1 day fast, and then a 2 day fast, followed by a 4 and a half day fast ... ... After the total of 1 week of fasting, I was ready to go on fasting for the extended healing of a water fast. But it has been since the 2 day water fast, after breaking fast... I have been having so much internal pain. I broke fast with over eating, Nutella, cookies, whole bunch of garbage, I knew better but.... Now even after the 6 day fast, I am having heartburn or something. ... ... It feels weird in my stomach, esophagus, basically from the upper a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • One question   JerryYogi   7mo  C

Dear All, ... ... I’m taking 3 times a day a vitamin c tablet of 1000 mg (sustained release). The tablets are very hard. And i noticed that they come out a bit softer, but still in the original tablet shape. Does it mean that my body did not absorb anything of the vitamin? Or is it normal that it comes out like this? ... ... I know most people will say, change the brand. But the problem is that I live in India and ordered a bulk of these tablets from Europe (quite expensive too). Are there any ways that i can continue these tablets and can absorb them better? I was thinking of crushing them, does th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you drink to much tea contains tannen which inhibits the...   #172263   7mo

If you drink to much tea contains tannen which inhibits the bodies absorption of iron and other essential vitamins. Just a suggestion. Have you tried crushing the tablet and mixing into a bit of water? Best of luck to you.   [End]
    • Tablets are a poor form of supplementing. They are called ...   #89866   7mo

Tablets are a poor form of supplementing. They are called ”bed pan bullets” by hospital nurses for a reason. You are literally crapping your money and health down the toilet when they pass right through you. Look at the ingredients list on any supplement label - should you really be consuming all of the fillers, binders, flavors, coatings, etc that they use to form tablet pills? It is a health product right? Maybe it’s better that your body NOT absorb all that junk they put in tablets. ... ... Capsules are better but they too usually have added fillers and binders etc and are still more ex ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I don’t think it’s a good idea to take Ascorbic Acid in any...   Mira528   7mo

I don’t think it’s a good idea to take Ascorbic Acid in any form. ... ... Can you eat oranges or lemons or grapefruits or drink their juice instead? That’s what I do. ... ...   [End]
    • You are lucky if you are getting 200 mg out of that 1000mg ...   JesichasHope   7mo

You are lucky if you are getting 200 mg out of that 1000mg that you paid for. ... If you want to try to make the best out of this situation, I suggest you turn them into powder form. That will of course get negate the sustained release but that wasn’t accurate anyway. ... ... Although this is not pure ascorbic acid, we can still make something better out of this: I would turn it into lipsomal vitamin c so you can at least absorb a good portion of what you bought and do yourself some benefit from it. ... ... Contact me and I will send you the directions. What are you also taking the Vitamin C for? I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Transform your life in 10 minutes with ancient 'youthing' p...   InCharge   8mo  C

(NaturalNews) If you need more zest and zip in your life, the secret to these states and more can be found in a set of simple (yet profound) yogic exercises known as the "Five Tibetans." Developed by Buddhist monks and brought to the West in the 1930s, Tibetan yoga is a series of five movements that improve digestion and circulation while dispelling fatigue and depression. Advocates of the practice rave about the boundless energy, clarity and vitality the short daily sessions produce. And many also believe Tibetan yoga reverses the hands of time, promoting an ageless and disease ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... You can learn how to do the Five Tibetans here: .....   #174156   8mo

... ... You can learn how to do the Five Tibetans here: ... ... http://www.mkprojects.com/fa_TibetanRites.htm ... ... However, if you would simply learn about your chakras and energy system and ... how to activate them in meditation you will accomplish much, much more. ... ... Here’s a site on how to run your energy though the information is a little ... skewed but it does give some information. ... ... http://processcoaching.com/runningenergy.html ... ...   ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship Competition   scarlettdee   9mo  C

1st Annual Tribe Scholarship Writing Competition ... ... Win a scholarship on a forthcoming Tribe Yoga Teacher Training or 500 Euros cash prize! ... ... Tribe is offering a great opportunity to combine the art of writing with the spirit of Yoga. If you have experienced yoga, practiced yoga, lived yoga or just observed yoga, then you probably have a story to tell. ... ... We hope this competition motivates you to pick up a pen and paper and write down yoga stories that will inspire, educate, enthuse or simply entertain others about the yoga world, yoga community or yoga practice. ... ... Submit your stories, m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Audio Embedded Epic breath   Imgood   10mo  C

I found this amazing free app on the App store, it’s called Epic Breath from Help You Rock Software. If you don’t have a ipod, iphone or ipad you can also listen to it online here  http://www.totalauthenticity.com/EpicBreath/EpicBreathCleanse.mp3   ... ... All you have to do is lay down on your back and follow the breathing instructions. (Pics of the 2 positions below) ... ... ”Many say the Breath Cleanse has them vibrating from head to toe. Others testify that the experience led them to the most tangible experience of spiritual energy inside their body. Over 10,000 have experienced t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Best practice of Epic Breath   Imgood   10mo

”The Epic Breath Cleanse should be done no more than once a week, and it is highly recommended that you do it with others. It is a powerful detoxing and transformative experience and should be treated as such. ... ... After you have learned the Epic Breath Technique (with only 6 warrior breaths) it is best to keep a consistent and regular practice. ... ... The technique is safe enough to do whenever you feel the need. It is recommended to be done two times daily during moments of transition – such as in the morning as you go from sleep to waking…and again when you arrive home from work, moving fr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Natural Vision Care Through Yoga and Eye Exercises   joanawilliam   11mo  C

I have seen people going for Lasik Surgery. Don’t opt for lasik. ... Rather focus on natural eye exercises that will help you naturally improve your vision. ... You can always give it a try. ... Visit http://visioncareforeveryone.com   [End]
  • Image Embedded Nude Yoga for Men is More Psychologically Fulfilling   DelennChat   11mo  C

I once saw a flier at a vegan restaurant for a nude yoga for men class. Strangely, there was no nude yoga for women. Seemed a little unfair to me, but I wasn’t about to petition to join the men’s naked yoga class in the name of fairness :) Perhaps men should get their nude yoga classes. According to the Shanti Yoga Studio in Canada, naked yoga is more ”psychologically fulfilling.” Read more and see a video ! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Very simple yoga to start home practice   amber1921   12mo  C

This post is intended for those who wants to begin yoga practice but doesn’t know where to start from. It contains an outline of what my yoga teacher gave me over the period of six months or so when I first met him. I remember being quite disappointed because it didn’t look like anything I typically saw online or when other people practiced it. It seemed way to basic and did not require almost any serious effort. What he emphasized the most were pranayama techniques especially the Alternate Nostril Breathing as the foundation for everything else. ... Modern yoga studios practice Ashtanga Viny ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I reposting this from my other thread couple of weeks ago: ...   amber1921   12mo

I reposting this from my other thread couple of weeks ago: ... ... The Alternate Nostril Breathing ... ... Hi, guys ... I hope this might be helpful in recovery ... ... You will need a metronome device that counts seconds for it to be effective. I have iPhone app called iBeat which is free and easy to use. ... ... The technique is based on abdominal deep breathing so I won’t explain that. ... ... The idea behind it is to breath with the left and the right nostril on the even count of seconds which helps to balance the ANS. ... In yoga they believe that have these two channels Ida and Pingala going along your spine ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you for sharing this. ... I will print it out to ke...   ring5100   12mo

Thank you for sharing this. ... I will print it out to keep and go by. ... ... Paulette   [End]
    • Thanks for your notes. ... ... Yoga was CRUCIAL, not optio...   Sherpa   12mo

Thanks for your notes. ... ... Yoga was CRUCIAL, not optional, for my recovery progress. ... ... At home, I prefer doing yoga with a video. ... ... Lots of great yoga videos on YouTube (free) and GaiamTV ($10 per month).   [End]
    • To start the basic yoga you can also approach any online yo...   lucasmartel   70h

To start the basic yoga you can also approach any online yoga course. You can easily watch and learn the yoga practices online and can perform the moves. Apart from the moves you can also keep a check on your diet and health consciousness.   [End]
  • Group meditation? Anyone?   amber1921   12mo  C

Hi, everybody ... ... Who is in favor for having a group heeling meditation at a particular time of day? ... ... Spiritual help is just as effective as supplements if not more... ... ... Just sit down and send each other some healing energy?... ... ... I’m not sure how this works but I just go on the assumption that we are all connected through the universal consciousness and we know each other on some level just by reading the posts?... ... ... Does anyone else think it could be a good idea? ... ... Just leave your name and suggested time here ... ... For me it would be best from 8:30 - 9:00 p.m eastern US time ... ... Amber   [retrieve this message]
  • For herpes and more   Imgood   12mo  C

Breath of fire through the left nostril. It takes only 11 minutes a day and it’s free!!!  ... ...   ... ... ”We are not making any claims, but there is a breath meditation in Kundalini Yoga which according to yoga, creates a \”benign radiation\” in the body, which no virus can withstand. Block your right nostril with your right index finger, raise your left hand up (as if you are taking an oath) and have your ring finger tip and thumb tip meeting. Do Breath of Fire through the left nostril for 11-31 minutes. To end, clasp your hands in front of your face, palms facing inwards, thumbs on to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone knows a meditation for   UserX   12mo  C

Anyone knows a meditation for   [End]
  • How can I determine my pracruti if I used a lot of drugs in...   amber1921   13mo  C

Hi ... ... I’m relatively new to Auyrveda and I find it fascinating. ... ... All my life I’ve been aggressively treating my depression with various prescription drugs. I was so afraid that I will go crazy like my bipolar father that I drove myself into suicide and near insanity a couple of years ago. ... ... Now I’m recovering with the help of yoga and I have found out recently that I also have Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome which most likely is a result of my very overactive mind pushing my body beyond its normal limits. ... ... I took some online quizzes to find out my prakruti and vikruti. ... Vikruti is relativel ...   [retrieve this message]
    • your prakruti is your ’nature’. it never changes. ... ... ...   #132242   13mo

your prakruti is your ’nature’. it never changes. ... ... don’t stress so much about it first off. eventually you will figure it out even if it takes some time ... ... getting a proper assessment of your prakruti and vikruti is one of the hardest things, even for experienced doctors. ... ... When you take the prakruti quiz, answer the questions in general terms, not in terms of your current situation. ... ... when you take the vikruti quiz answer in terms of very recent events, maybe the last 1-2 weeks. your vikruti will always be changing while you are sick/healing. ... ... There are some very general things that ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I disagree that identifying the prakruti and vakruti is dif...   saywhatagain   13mo

I disagree that identifying the prakruti and vakruti is difficult to diagnose, any ayurvedic practitioner that is properly trained will be able to easily diagnose the prakruti and vakruti fairly accurately. The difficult part of pulse diagnoses is when you want to assess imbalances in various organs and blocked channels, this takes years of practice to master and not everyone can master it completely, but the only people who will struggle to identify the prakruti and vakruti is someone who is not properly trained and should not be practicing ayurveda. At any rate, the first thing you nee ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I agree, I should just get a professional opinion. ... By t...   amber1921   13mo

I agree, I should just get a professional opinion. ... By trying to figure it out myself I’m just creating more problems. ... I used to have more trust in our conventional medicine but I’m so disappointed at them. They are so fixated on looking out for high BP, HR and blood sugar that my labs didn’t even warrant me a referral to endocrinologist. I should take the money that I spend on my insurance and go to an ayurvedic doctor. I can’t afford both. ... I have an ayurvedic center right next to where I live and they are affiliated with Chopra center but when I looked at their rates it seemed very ex ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 231 of Millions of Quotes of Sai Baba   frugivorous   14mo  C

231 of Millions of Quotes ... of Sai Baba ... ... ”One should avoid restaurants in which animal flesh is served.” ... ... ”Why pluck a flower and hasten her death?” ... ... ”The actor who slapped you on the stage waits behind ... the curtain to congratulate you on your performance ... ... Sai Baba ... http://www.vahini.org/downloads.” ... ... ”You are actors on the stage before the footlights. The Director, who knows the Play, who assigns the roles, who gives the cues, who calls you in and puts you on is behind the curtain.” ... ... ”If the fruit is green ... it will not fall to the ground ... even if you beat it with a sharp ... stick. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba   frugivorous   14mo  C

Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba has still after death over 100 million followers. 72 volumes of Baba’s discourses are ... at http://sathyasai.org ... No one else in history has had that many people believe ... him to be a poornavatar or full incarnation of God the Father. Because of the power that light causes to dark ... businesses such as war, slaughterhouses, fishing trawler ... companies, pharmaceutical companies etc., there has ... been a disinformation campaign about Baba funded by ... those billionaires, corporate executives, government operatives, war connected search engines, newspapers, tv and ... radio in ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Playboy Yoga: Sara Underwood Does Nude Yoga   DelennChat   14mo

Playboy Yoga: Sara Underwood Does Nude Yoga  ... ... I love yoga so when I see the word "yoga" online I usually will stop to read more. When I came across an article on Elephant Journal about Playboy Yoga my first reaction was to laugh. I don’t really think of Playboy as a spiritual publication or even a health publication and for me yoga is deeply spiritual. My next thought was that Playboy Yoga may be some odd sexua| perversion that perhaps I needed to boycott. ... ... I was pleasantly surprised to find that Sara Underwood’s Playboy Yoga video was actual yoga, just done in the nude. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr. Kevin Cahill's Strengths and Weaknesses...; if you are ...   shrimpy123   14mo

I thought I would answer a question that many people have asked me; and write this brief note because there are still some desperate people on this forum and PTTU forum specially (http://pptu.lefora.com/2013/02/07/my-e-histolytica-dr-cahill-sotry/#post1): They are specially Dr. Cahill’s patients, who are still not better, trying this probiotic and this, thinking they will get better, even after months of seeing him. The only two people who have gotten better with Cahill are briboy and myself, as far as I can tell. I will try to explain why I think this MAY be: ... ... I want to say that I have ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m interested in seeing someone for help with parasites, o...   northNW   13mo

I’m interested in seeing someone for help with parasites, only I don’t want to see someone who prescribes incorrect drugs or weak dosages. Who is the doctor who helped you? Any other recommendations?   [End]
    • Re: Dr. Kevin Cahills Strengths and Weaknesses...; if you a...   NATNY   69d

I’m confused by this. Cahill has diagnosed me with EH and whip worm. He prescribed Tinidizole only for EH - but two rounds of it. He has me on Albenza for the whip worm. The dosage sounded low to me for the whip worm, which from how my symptoms are retreating seems to be the biggest upset. But when I looked it up, he has given me the strongest dosage for whip worm. I’m worried about what you’ve said about EH though. After much research Cahill was the only one that I came-up with, I don’t know who else to consider for help. ... ... I was exposed to sewage multiple times in an old apartment. At ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Use Yoga to Improve Posture and Prevent Back Pain   DelennChat   14mo  C

Avoid Back Aches and Pain With Yoga Poses for Posture ... by Sarka-Jonae (personal trainer and novelist) ... ... ... Yoga is an excellent form of exercise to improve posture. Every pose in yoga is ideally done with perfect body alignment. Overtime, you learn how to best do each pose and improve your posture during yoga class. However, there are some yoga poses that you can try on your own to help you sit and stand up straighter. These yoga poses for posture may relieve back aches and pains and prevent postural distortions. See the  poses here ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Combat high blood pressure with yoga exercises   DelennChat   15mo  C

... ... ... ... ... Combat high blood pressure with yoga exercises ... ... by Sarka-Jonae (personal trainer, massage therapist, Between Boyfriends author) ... ... (NaturalNews) When you think of yoga flexibility, relaxation and maybe meditation come to mind. The application of yoga as a system of healing rarely enters the Western mind. Despite today’s widespread reliance on Western medicine (drugs), yoga has been used for thousands of years for concerns like high blood pressure (HBP), a condition the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) ...   [retrieve this message]
  • new FREE Distant Qi-Gong Healing Session on Sunday, Dez. 30...   mu-shen   16mo  C

Thanks Michael Mohoric ! ... ... NEW-FREE DISTANT HEALING ... Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... ... I’m doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is SUNDAY DECEMBER 30, 2012 from 6-7pm Pacific Standard Time or same as Los Angeles, (7-8pm MST), (8-9CST), (9-10pm EST-same as New York). ... ... ... You can join this fr’ee-distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. If you wish to join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Effortless transformation... new monthly healing program   mu-shen   15mo

Michael Mohoric has this to offer as well ! ... ... Effortless Transformation ... New Monthly Healing Program Begins January 9, 2013 ... ... I want to thank everyone who gives the fr’ee-session information to others. The sessions help many people around the world who can’t afford health care. ... ... Dear Michael, ”Words cannot possibly express what a big impact that free week had on my life. It literally has been a life saver for me !!... It helped me enormously, from easing my pains, lifting my depression, to pretty much everthing you mentioned it would. I did sign up for the monthly session and can’t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Law of attraction and yoga   #160886   16mo  C

Wanting our wishes fulfilled ... These last years, both the law of attraction and yoga has become really popular. Everybody wants to feel better. And we want our wishes fulfilled. ... ... What we want differs a lot, of course. It may be a successful career, more money, a new sports car, a bigger house, the partner of our dreams, or that former lover back into our lives. Sometimes we feel out of alignment or even desperate and ready to try anything. Then considering what’s out there, the law of attraction is a really good choice. ... ... However, desperation is not a good place to come from if you want ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Spirit Science, Youtube Series   SillyLily   21mo  C

I personally think everyone should watch this series on Youtube. It’s titled ”Spirit Science”. Has anyone else come across this? ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMzvJOu9vQ ... ... ... I couldn’t stop watching the ’episodes’ once I started. It’s intriguing and very interesting. At least watch the first one. ... ... I’m interested in seeing what other people think.   [End]
  • Kichari - Ayurvedic food/medicine   saywhatagain   21mo  C

I would like to share with everyone the recipe of a great food that is used like a medicine in India called kichari. I have been eating this for years and it has been very helpful in keeping me healthy and keeping a healthy weight (as I can tend to be underweight if I don’t eat properly). I can’t say that it will cure you of anything such as candida but for me it has been a very helpful food to not feed candida much and help the bowels keep moving. It also contains spices that are very helpful in maintaining proper bacterial balance. ... ... Ingredients: ... ... 1 cup brown basmati rice ... 1 cup mo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Peeling Lips Facebook Group!   danielxmiller   23mo  C

Hi there. ... ... I wanted to also post a new thread about this facebook group that has been started for the last couple years that I recently joined for everyone dealing with peeling lips! ... ... It’s a private group so you must be a friend of one of the members to join. It’s very active and has so much information on it as well as support for people dealing with peeling lips. ... ... If you would like to join, add me as a friend and send me a message stating you would like to join the group and I will add you! ... ... www.facebook.com/danielxmiller   [End]
  • Yoga Prayer Ayurveda Vibrational healing. Vaccine A histor...   CHESTA   25mo  C

... ...                                                http://www.facebook.com/#!/OneAnswerToCancerMovie ... ... ================================================================ ... ... ... “ The Coconut Oil Miracle (Previously published as The Healing Miracle of Coconut Oil) ... ... by Bruce Fife and Jon J. Kabara. Coconut oil for health benefit. ... ... ============== ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gray hair and oil pulling   JayzJ   25mo  C

Hey, ... ... What type of oil and how many times a day oil pulling is helpful for gray hair. ... ... I am 30 year old with few gray on Temples and goatee. ... ... I recently reduced smoking for the same reason. ... ... Please suggest me anything that can help. ... ... Thank you   [End]
  • Yoga   yogashanti   25mo  C

Namaste, ... I just joined Curezone! I have been teaching yoga and pilates for 17 years. Looking for yoga friends!   [End]
  • Free Distant Qi-Gong Energy healing Sunday January 29, 2012   mu-shen   27mo  C

From M. Mohoric´s website: ... ... http://qigongenergyhealing.blogspot.com/ ... ... ... I’m doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is SUNDAY JANUARY 29, 2012 from 5-6pm Pacific Standard Time or same as Los Angeles, (6-7pm MST), (7-8 CST), (8-9pm EST-same as New York). ... ... You can join this fr’ee distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. If you wish to join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this and mentally say that you intend to j ...   [retrieve this message]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   otakkacau   27mo  C

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • Video Embedded ASTRAL TRAVEL - Albert Taylor Interview   turiya   29mo  C

1999 Art Bell/C2C Interview with Albert Taylor, author of ’Soul Traveler’, offers few ’How To’ tips & suggestions for those interested in this. Also explains for those that have had the experience and are left feeling apprehensive. This may be useful in preparation for the upcoming 3D-5D planetary dimensional shift that is presently taking place. ... ...   [End]
  • What is Yoga? (you may be surprised at the answer)   saywhatagain   29mo  C

First of all I am just shocked that no one is posting on the yoga forum here at curezone as yoga is one of the easiest and most beneficial ways to improve your health drastically and quickly. In my opinion, EVERYONE here with any health problems should at least be doing a little bit of yoga every day. Hopefully we can get this forum going a little bit. ... ... So what is yoga exactly? Most people in the United States and Europe think that yoga refers to performing certain exercises where you go into various positions (this is what I thought up until about 5 years ago). This is actually just ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Anyone doing yoga?   saywhatagain   29mo

So is anyone doing yoga? If so what style? What health effects have you noticed?   [End]
      • Thank you .... that was very well written, so I´m presuming...   mu-shen   29mo

Thank you .... that was very well written, so I´m presuming that you have spent quite some time with Yoga and its many facets. ... I have done so as well - its been quite awhile! Unfortunately have stopped practicing Hatha Yoga regularly like I used to inspite of ”knowing” - as in experiencing, how much the body-mind benefitted from the experience. Every once in a while, I started for a few weeks / months and more recently have been practicing the five Tibetians... which are 5 yoga-type of exercises and they have improved my stamina... which in spite of Yoga was always ”lacking”. All the ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hadn’t heard of the Five Tibetan Rites, just looked it up o...   saywhatagain   29mo

Hadn’t heard of the Five Tibetan Rites, just looked it up online. Would you mind sharing what the other ”healing processes” are that you are experiencing that is causing you to have low energy? I may have something that will help you. Of course meditation is the best, but even for proper meditation you need to have sufficient energy.   [End]
      • Any Style of yoga is good... because you choose it accordin...   blueshell   22mo

Any Style of yoga is good... because you choose it according with your particular preferences or needs... you can always start with simple yoga techniques... a basic, yoga type of class... and... as soon you start feeling more harmonious, and confident.. you can guide yourself to any other type of yoga.. such as... Power YOga, Vinyasa, Forrest yoga or Kundalini... depending on your needs... there is not ONE STYLE THAT IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER... all excercises and practices have value... ... There are many benefits practicing YOGA and meditation... with DISCIPLINE and passion (you got to be p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: What is Yoga? (you may be surprised at the answer)   MrCuddly   25mo

Thanks for this post - it’s very true. Yoga as a complete self realization science (as opposed to religion) is exactly what we need in this day and age. By now any existing religious dogma has been so corrupted by the ruling elite over the ages as to be massively confusing, unempowering, and largely at odds with true religious objectives. ... ... You’re also right about Hatha Yoga not really existing in the times of Patanjali. The lotus position and pranayama existed then, but both were part of meditation practice not as a general health/fitness system. In fact most research points to Hatha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The best book that outlines all paths of yoga is the Bhagav...   saywhatagain   22mo

The best book that outlines all paths of yoga is the Bhagavad Gita. There are many different translations and many different interpretations. Personally, I like Paramahansa Yogananda’s translation and interpretation of the Bhagavad Gita. It is quite long and in depth and an amazing book.   [End]
        • The Gita is a small but significant part of the Upanishads ...   MrCuddly   20mo

The Gita is a small but significant part of the Upanishads which itself is a small part of the larger work of the Vedas. The Patanjali Sutras are probably the best overview since Patanjali himself is credited with innovating Yoga. I love Paramahansa Yogananda too - but he was considered a maverick outsider to the more established Vedanta community. ... ... Though for me this gives him more credibility since his point of view originates more from insight and inspiration than pedantics.   [End]
    • In yoga, the body is treated with care and respect for it i...   codeblack   23mo

In yoga, the body is treated with care and respect for it is the primary instrument in man’s work and growth. Yoga exercise improve circulation, stimulate the abdominal organs and put pressure on the glandular system of the body, which can generally result to better health.   [End]
    • Yoga is generally a form of exercise in which the whole bod...   carlvennt   19mo

Yoga is generally a form of exercise in which the whole body is stretched and is made flexible.Nowdays yoga is in great demand as people are prefering to practice yoga to maintain a fit and a healthy body. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ___________________________ ... [url=http://focusandpop.com/]personal growth blog[/url] ...   [End]
  • Reasons to Work on Proper Postures   edlund123   31mo  C

As it turns out, you will realize that there are some reasons to work on better posture. Poor posture is a culprit in the health issues. ... 1. It looks bad-It is unattractive making us appear to be tired, dis-interested and lacking in confidence. ... 2. It can cause fatigue-the reason of poor posture is muscular imbalance and weakness. An instance, if our heads are jutted forward the muscles in our necks and upper backs have to work much harder. It creates stretch weakness that results in fatigue, muscle tension, headaches, neck pain and back pain. ... 3. It cause pain-Pain from posture can be ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New Earthing/Grounding Sandals!   Juil   3y  C

Hi All... ... ... We at Juil have developed New Earthing/Grounding Sandals! ... ... Now you don’t have to go barefoot to stay connected with the Earth. ... ... Juil products release and renew the natural energies that rejuvenate bodies and spirits. Because everybody wants to feel more alive. ... ... Check out our website http://www.juil.com ... ... ... Have a great day :) ... ...   [End]
  • Different Kundalini Awakening Systems/techniques?   MAKAR   3y  C

How can I raise my Kundalini? ... What are the best techniques for raising Kundalini? ... What are the various different approaches or Kundalini Awakening systems? Which do you think it the most efficient? ... For those who have done it,how did you do it? How long did it take for you? ... How important is meditation considering Kundalini?   [End]