CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6885 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Candida & Candidiasis Support Forum # 3 [Archive]

Curing the systemic yeast infection syndrome, fungal candida albicans cure
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Candida Homepage   Human Microbiota Transplantation Therapy   Rules
 75,836 page views     1,026 messages     218 topics     7 pages
This forum has been converted into Archive!   Go to The ACTIVE Forum

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
9y ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Candida 3[A]     All Forums 
Like Candida Forum # 3  [Archive] on Facebook.com
Skeptical about Candida? Have skeptical questions? Go to Candida Debate Forum
Page 7 of 7
1  2  3  4  5  6   7    

• SPACED OUT FEELING   coolcop   11y

This will sound strange but is feeling really out of it a symptom of die off.Sometimes I feel ok but other times I feel really strange and it is hard to describe. Any thoughts? I can deal with the stomach bloating, cramps and overall feeling sick but man Iím hoping its not all in my head.   [End]
    • A few years ago not knowing all the alternatives I had went...   crapshot   11y

A few years ago not knowing all the alternatives I had went to a doctor and even tho she didnt believe I convinced her to give me Dyflucan. I just had one dose but about a week later I felt spacey. Almost like being woke up from a sound sleep feeling. I would say I was feeling like I was on cloud nine not that I know how it really feels to be there, lol It lasted about a week and tapered off. All my allergies went away for about 6 months and then came back. When I started three lac I would feel like a mild flu coming on but it would pass. Read my comments to see where iíve been and ho ...   [retrieve this message]
    • in the candida literature itís called Ēbrain fogĒ....yes, d...   Candidahead   11y

in the candida literature itís called Ēbrain fogĒ....yes, definitely a symtom of die off. iíve been treating my candida for a year and a half and only in the last six weeks have i been mostly free of brain fog. itís a bi-product of the cleansing process and will fluctuate throughout your recovery.   [End]
      • in the candida literature itís called Ēbrain fogĒ....yes, d...   coolcop   11y

a year and a half!! I really hope I donít have this garbage in me for that long. Why does it take so long to get rid of? and on a side note is that threelac stuff anygood?   [End]
        • Read my last few comments and you will see that it worked f...   crapshot   11y

Read my last few comments and you will see that it worked for me. After about 4 months on it I feel better than I ever have and I never had that spaced out feeling from three lac or primal defence even tho in the 2nd month of treatment I did both products. I did go thru all that other crap most people have complained about here over the last 10 years but not once on these probiotics. You might experience the feeling like you might be coming down with the flu. You know, that feeling in your throat but it passes within a day or so. Usually happens when you double or triple up the dose. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Why donít you try the ingredient called by the Indians of t...   #4002   9y

Why donít you try the ingredient called by the Indians of the Andes ĒGiver of LifeĒ. You can e-mail me if you would like to know more about this stuff. You will still need to stay on your diet for approximately 14 days to a month. Let your body tell you. There is also a test you can do.   [End]
  • Interesting article....   Rod   11y

Princess Di Cured All Her Ills with Weird Water Therapy ... ... There is a a great deal of confusion and misinformation among the general public about the subject of colon hydrotherapy and itís benefits. As one long time colon therapist explained to me, itís just not a subject that is discussed in polite conversation, at least not until recently. ... ... A great deal of credit to opening up discussion of this topic in recent years must go to the late Princess of Wales, Diana. But as recently as 1993, as the following article demonstrates, some people still look upon this healthy and beneficial proce ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Primal Defense vs. Threelac   muttgirl   11y

I have heard good things about both of these products and am trying to decide which one to take. Cost is a factor too. Does anyone have experience with either of these? I would like to hear about any experience, good, bad or neutral. ... ... Thanks, ... MG   [End]
    • Yes, I used both and not sure what is better but from the ...   crapshot   11y

Yes, I used both and not sure what is better but from the start I was alot better. What I did was the first month I did three lac. The second month I order three lac and primal defence and alternated it and some days took both. The third month or so to the present I used just three lac. Since all my allergies went away within the first month cant say which is better but i can tell you that since all your trying to do is introduce friendly bacteria back into your system and both products are for that purpose it doesnt hurt to do both. Maybe thats what made me beat this condition I had for ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you Skip!   muttgirl   11y

Yes, I used both and not sure what is better but from the start I was alot better. What I did was the first month I did three lac. The second month I order three lac and primal defence and alternated it and some days took both. The third month or so to the present I used just three lac. Since all my allergies went away within the first month cant say which is better but i can tell you that since all your trying to do is introduce friendly bacteria back into your system and both products are for that purpose it doesnt hurt to do both. Maybe thats what made me beat this condition I had for ...   [retrieve this message]
      • SKIP: Primal Defense vs. Threelac   mercycat   11y

Skip, ... ... Your allergies WENT AWAY??? Does that mean that you can now eat fruits and sugar or wheat? I am just starting both primal defense AND candigone. I have been doing a lot of the individual things recommended for a long time, such as caprylic acid, Pau Díarco root, acidophilus, and a few other things which escape me at the moment, also nystatin (prescription). I am seeing improvement. I am on the way but am now dealing with WHAT TO EAT?????? ... this is very frustrating. I have also had a recent asthma diagnosis and am trying to figure out what triggers that. My sort of asthma i ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Primal Defense vs. Threelac   Joe Everett   11y

I am a British Homeoptah and I have clients that may benefit from this approach that you have obviously had so much sucsess with. ... I am wondering could you let me know the details of your supplier. ... ... Many thanks stay well Joe   [End]
      • Hi I am struggling with candida and I am about to receive t...   laboonchi   11y

Hi I am struggling with candida and I am about to receive three lac and i was wondering what are some things i should do before hand and stuff. also my friend told me to do some bowel cleansing some weeks before i start i am currently doing that. I am so wore out I mean I have thrush on my tongue chronic fatigue leg pains chest pain and everything and i was wondering how fast did three lac work and did you have some of the same symptoms as me and did they clear up. If you can please respond and Thanks. You can reach me at pimp_e17@yahoo.com Thanks a lot.   [End]
  • Allergy to Threelac????   Nette   11y

I am curious if anybody has been allergic to Threelac? I started taking it last week and I swear my tonuge swells up about an hour after I take it. Also, seems worse than any die off symptoms I have ever had, like crying, donít want to get out of bed or dressed for days. I did go to a ND doctor and she tested me and said I needed 3 a day for 2 weeks and then back down to 2 a day. I donít know what to think, but seems like my body does not like this. I canít handle this, please if anybody has had an allergy to this, please share it with me. I am at my witís end with this crap. I have never ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, ... I would think if your Doctor tested you and you ...   Raider   11y

Hello, ... I would think if your Doctor tested you and you tested positive you are probably having die off. You know the old saying you have to get worse sometimes before you get better. ... ... I would like to have you email ... ... elizabethj@globalhealthtrax.com ... ... She should be able to help you out. Just tell her you are from curezone. I spoke with her and she said if anyone wants to email her or phone her she will be happy to answer any questions that may arise. ... ... Hope you feel better soon! ... Raider   [End]
    • Hey there, yes. I actually wrote up something in my past ...   crapshot   11y

Hey there, yes. I actually wrote up something in my past comments on that subject. Mine also was a bit swollen. Had a metal type taste also. I thought it may of been the last thing that I may of had wrong with me. All my other symptoms went away within a couple weeks of taking 3 lac. Read my comments and how it worked for me. I did a tounge test also to see if this was causing my swelling. I stopped for a couple days till it felt normal after 4 months of 3 lac amost every day. As soon as i took a 3 lac it started to swell about 45 minutes later. Now if this is your only complaint the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey there, yes. I actually wrote up something in my past ...   candidahead   11y

girlfriend, that do be called Ēyeast die-offĒ. itís different for everyone. it is hard to handle, nearly impossible at times. but stick with it....it will pay off. this will pass. ... love tif   [End]
    • Iím going to be trying the Threelac myself within the next ...   DianePMT   11y

Iím going to be trying the Threelac myself within the next week or so, also, and I will post my experiences. I wanted to comment on your symptoms, though, because I have had similar emotional responses with other Ēhealing crises.Ē Our physical and emotional bodies are deeply intertwined, as Iíve been personally experiencing more and more lately. I have had a lot of bodywork, some of which has inexplicably brought up a lot of serious weeping when I really wasnít expecting it. Also, I have been going through a second set of orthodontics at 35 years old to reverse the effects of the high ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I know this is an old message by you, but could you tell me...   alonge   9y

I know this is an old message by you, but could you tell me what the outcome of it was? I just purchased threelac and put just a tiny bit in my mouth. I tend to use a small amount of anything I try at first as I seem to get reactions to many many things anymore. In any event, within 15 minutes I experienced heart racing, lightheadedness, burning of face and increased congestion. Have you heard of anything like this happening? Is threelac known to cause any allergic reactions, and what was your outcome? Thanks   [End]
    • I hope you got the reply you needed. ... ... This may be l...   candidafree.co.uk   9y

I hope you got the reply you needed. ... ... This may be late , but I thought it relevant. ... ... Taking Threelac for a Candida infection will produce a certain amount of dead Candida material that your body will need to digest and detaxify. If you have too much that your body cannot keep up with , then you are very likely to get a bad reaction , or at least a reaction that may frighten you a little in its severity. ... ... I am at odds with the person who suggested you should take 3 packets a day for a few weeks . Far better to start on 1 packet a day and move up to 2 packets after 2 -3 weeks . ... ... Also ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím glad I found your question because I thought I was the ...   Lyder   7y

Iím glad I found your question because I thought I was the only one. I stater taking Threelac on Nov. 30 just 1 thing a day, on Dec. 11 I started with a SEVERE allergic reaction, very nasty rashes all over my body, of couse i stopped taking that shit on the same day. A week latter I had to be rushed to the Emergency Room ícause the allergy was so out of control that i had no other choice. In the ER they game me an steroids shot and the rashes went away but 2 days latter bam again. another week passed and again i ended up in the ER where they determined that in fact i reacted to some ingred ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dry Brushing?   Alissa   11y

What exactly is this and how do you do it?   [End]
  • yeast   coolcop   11y

I was on antibiot for a little while and then several months later developed all kinds of stomach problems.The dr. did a stool test and said I had yeast. His response was to eat yogurt. It did help but a few months later got a kidney stone and went on antibiotics again. Guess what? Stomach pain, gas, bloating, felt just plain lousy and very out of it.Also had a skin rash and coated tongue. I started taking Garlic, a product called yeast defense(caprylic acid , Paul díarco, acidphilus etc..) I felt horrible at first ( also trying to cut down on sugar ) but am starting to feel better. My que ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wellcome to the club. Although Iíd rather u not to give u t...   Rod   11y

Wellcome to the club. Although Iíd rather u not to give u the wellcome. Actually yeast infestation are very difficult to treat if you let it to take advantage on your body and spread all over around. First get good antifulgals to kill Candida such as: Pau díarco, Capryilic acid, Wild oregano oil Grape fruit seed extract, Olive leef extract, and start using them alternating each one for 4 days, also take probiotics twice per day with you meals but 2 hours after antifungals otherwise it will also kill the good bacteria your putting in, eat plenty on yogurt, strengh your immune system with lo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Got rid of it   dalpert   11y

Did liver cleanse, used zapper, followed the no junk/bread diet, 2 bottles of Clarkia and presto, no candida. My main objective was to make it very hard for the stuff to survive. It didínt like the clarikia, being starved or the on-going shock treatments. I figured if the tissues were impregnated or tinted with the clarkia it would be hard for the yeast to survive, so i just kept mixing the clarkia in with my distilled drinking water. The clarkia is made up of herbs which kills the candida and other parasites, from what i understand. ... ... One day i got a doozie of a headache, it must of be ...   [retrieve this message]
  • WILL GARGLING WITH SALT WATER HELP WITH A SORE WHITE COATED...   Just Me   11y

Hi everyone, ... Can you tell me if gargling with salt water will help with a white coated and VERY SORE tongue and throat? Thanks a bunch. :)   [End]
    • If your tounge is thrust then mosty likely not. It is alle...   crapshot   11y

If your tounge is thrust then mosty likely not. It is allergy season tho. Maybe what you need is benadryl or claritan. What might help the white tounge is pure virgin coconut oil which kills candida on contact mixed with a three lac and coral calcium. A few drops of food grade hydogen peroxide 35% added also can be a benifit. Gargle with this and you may get some results. If your not treating your candida and getting results then chances your only covering up a symptom and not curing an illness and your tounge problem will return.   [End]
      • Re: use H202 , baking soda = pink tongue!!   Jawg   10y

Ya, try the hydrogen peroxide [H202], as recomended above, ... ... Keep trying it for three days, three times a day. Leave it on the tongue for several minutes if it is not ĒburningĒ. Rinse it and do it again if it burns, thats just the H202 working on some bad stuff, spit it out and do it again. Burning is good actually, just donít push it too far, its not dangerous though,I gaurnatee that, yes I do. ... ... Then , and this is really helpfull - use BAKING SODA on a toothbrush to SCRAPE the tongue [forwards, then spit it out]. Put more H202 on the tongue, more soda, do it again, three times. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: WILL GARGLING WITH SALT WATER HELP WITH A SORE WHITE CO...   Illini   9y

your white tongue is called oral thrush, do you smoke ? now dont freak if you go look at google and look up oral thrush, if you have it could be a dental filling allergy, pre cancer or just a fungal issue. nystatin is said to take care of it, but regardless of what some say , nystatin is just another antibiotic.   [End]
        • hi i have alot of white coated and bumps at back of the tou...   budman   7y

hi i have alot of white coated and bumps at back of the toung i think its thrush. i lost my job aug. 2006 still not working i came down whit candia been trying to get read of now this i dont no what to to do i tryed lot of stuff still have it foot fungas. now toung cant go to the bath room. not good i just would like to find something that will kill all please help brain fog off and on but if u cant go to the bath room i here u cant kill it off please help thank you   [End]
  • Vaginal yeast infection and oral sex????   Jake   11y  Ü C Ü

If I have oral sex with my girlfriend who has a vaginal yeast infection, does this mean that I am surely to get it? From what I understand candida is contagious, but to what degree? And also, is the common vaginal yeast infection the same as candida? I became sick after oral sex with her within about 6 hours (she had a very bad odor) and now Iím not sure if I have candida? Also, is it possible for the same kind of yeast (as in the vaginal yeast type) to thrive in the mouth, throat and stomach from oral sex? Iím sure it can as this is probably just as good an environment as the vagina for y ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Jake, ... ... Defenetely vagina infection most of the t...   Rod   11y

Hi Jake, ... ... Defenetely vagina infection most of the times is related with yeast infection, as thatís the perfect environment for candida to thrive. I had that experience long time ago, and I realize there was something wrong as I started having accute sore throat, that lasted for a long time, but at that time I didnít know it was Candida infection. It doesnít mean that you will get Candida infestation right away because of that as most of the time our immune system keep candida checked, although I will recomend you to do gourgues with any antifungal, such as Grape fruit Seed extract, wild ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks Rod   Jake   11y

Rod, ... ... Thanks for your input! I will try the grapefruit seed extract and the oregano oil as you mentioned. You are absolutely right that it is not worth the health problems. And, I donít mean to offend any of the women who may be reading this, but unfortunately that experience has really turned me off to oral sex. I went to the doctor and he said that it is impossible for a person to get any kind of infection in that manner. He said that the stomach acid is so strong that it would kill any bacteria, even if she had yeast infection. He also said that if it were a bacterial infection, it w ...   [retrieve this message]
        • He could probable be right on regards of stomach acid but t...   Rod   11y

He could probable be right on regards of stomach acid but the concern is about throat infection which has no deffence other that immune system and itís directly connected to your mouth and tongue, so believe me this candida crap is the worst tiny enemy you can imagine, do not give any chance it to thrive on you.   [End]
          • Yes, Iíve had a problem with my throat in the past even bef...   Jake   11y

Yes, Iíve had a problem with my throat in the past even before this incident. I had like a cough clearing my throat constantly, but no real mucous would come out. It just seemed to be stuck there. The doctor said it was due to allergies. Could be partly acid reflux as well. Well, it really got worst since this incident and I have a sore throat almost all the time, especially worse when I get up in the morning. Iíve already improved my diet and also I am starting the parasite/candida cleansing. Then Iíll do the liver/gall bladder cleanse. Hopefully, this will help.   [End]
      • Re: Vaginal yeast infection and oral sex????   yliyah1   21mo

I have had problems with vaginal thrush for more than 12 moonth now and it is extremely frustrating! Ih ave tried buying Boric Acid and putting it into capsules to use as pessaries and this resulted in a terrible burning feeling! ... But I tried BVFREEDOMí and it helped ... http://95188tt6-ypnat4-9262r7qg05.hop.clickbank.net/   [End]
    • Yes, a yeast infection and candida are the same thing, just...   Lana15   18mo

Yes, a yeast infection and candida are the same thing, just different names. In order to get rid of it stay away from any food containing sugar or carbs, clean your body from mercury, stop taking antibiotics if you take one currently. Also, do you have any mercury dental fillings? If you do it could be a reason you get a yeast infection so easily. Consider them removing with different fillings. The book Candida30: Permanently Heal Your Candida Infection in 30 Days or Less is a great source of information on how to get rid of candida and helped me to beat mine. I hope it helped.   [End]
  • to raider   beetlejuice   11y

hey raider, i got $70. can i get 3lac and that hydrogen stuff? i dont know if your back yet but let me know when ya get the chance. i kinda wanna get started on it soon. thanks   [End]
    • Hello, ... yeap, we are back it was freezing in the mountia...   Raider   11y

Hello, ... yeap, we are back it was freezing in the mountians we actually had to come home early because I was way to cold!!! ... Anyway, just got home from church and checked my mail thought I would come on and read some posts but hubby is wanting me to come to bed. LOL ... Email me at knew2stock@aol.com ... we will get the details and addressís all figured out. ... God BLess and good night! ... RAider   [End]
  • My Successes in Candida reduction!   RN #163080   11y

There is a frame of mind that must be achieved. The guiltless, optimistic, mindset with no anxiety, fear or suppressing emotions. ... ... www.mercola.com EFT method has worked wonders. ... ... ... Metal dental fixtures must be removed. After having my 2 amalgams taken out i feel much better! ... ... The heavy metals must be chelated. Donít have amalgams taken out till you can work with a Dr. and afford to chelate the heavy metals. ... ... Parasites- the parasites keep the immunse system suppressed just like the mercury does and lets the candida flourish. Iím sure you all have seen a dramatic change whi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How do you chelate the heavy metal while with Candida? Most...   Rod   11y

How do you chelate the heavy metal while with Candida? Most of us while with candida have poor digestion and poor elimination vital to expel heavy metals, it is well known that you require some minerals, vitamins and also plenty of good bacteria to get rip of those heavy metals, there fore it is futile to try to get rip of heavy metals with our decreased flora in our colon, so this create a vice loop as the more Candida you get the more difficult to eliminate toxins, thatís why Candida thrives and get stronger once you get infected badly with it.   [End]
  • Colonic irrigation - will it affect Three Lac's effectivene...   Starr   11y

My daughter had extreme constipation and tried a gentle bowel cleanse through the health food store. She only started with two capsules, yet had extreme pain in the lower stomach - so bad that she stayed up all night long. I was going to bring her to the hospital, but it let up a bit after a while. I knew that she was not eliminating, and that she was in danger of having the toxins in her body re-absorbed, so I got her a colonic which helped alot. She still has to go for two more over two weeks time. My question is: Will the probiotics in Three Lac be wasted because of these colonics ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hey eileen, ... itís me, tif, we spoke on the phone once. ...   candidahead   11y

hey eileen, ... itís me, tif, we spoke on the phone once. iím on threelac and have gotten one colonic, with another one scheduled for next week. the threelac can only be so effective if we are not eliminating. i think that cleansing the colon once a month goes hand in hand with using good probiotics like threelac. if the colon is clean, the threelac should be more effective. ...   [End]
      • Hi Tif, ... ... Thanks for getting back to me. I had no c...   Starr   11y

Hi Tif, ... ... Thanks for getting back to me. I had no choice in the matter. She needed to get that stuff out. I was considering Holistic Horizonís products (Zule recommended them highly), but could not wait. Also, my daughter is getting tired of taking pills and capsules and special drinks - I donít blame her. She is taking a good fibre drink and seems OK with that. For now, the colonics seem to be helpful and gentle. After the next two treatments, I will just stick to the fibre drinks and hope she stays regular. Down the road, a good liver flush (under a naturopathís supervision) will ...   [retrieve this message]
        • hi, ... ... Colonics are useless if no seed of good bacter...   Rod   11y

hi, ... ... Colonics are useless if no seed of good bacteria such an acidophilus, or Bifidus or any other human strain is put back on the colon. I have read that it is recommended to have 2 colonics one to clean entirely the colon removing good and bad pathogens, and get rip of all the crap and a second one done with Sweet whey which has been scientifically probed food to be effective for creating a perfect environment nutrients and ph wise for them to thrive, followed by a good probiotic implant on the colon, that is the right approach, otherwise colonics will be just a temporal solution as ca ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I agree with Rod. ... Colonic is good just as part of more ...   Zule   11y

I agree with Rod. ... Colonic is good just as part of more holistic approach. ... Colonic to clean and followed by proper probiotic implantation as using enemas. ... Diet and exercise to improve the whole health and the condition of the organs. ... ... Thank for the information Rod. ... ... ... ... Zule   [End]
  • INFORMATION FROM COMPANY ON THREELAC!!!!   R Raider   11y

Hello, ... ... Okay I probably forgot to ask some questions and I am no scientist so sometimes it hard or me to comprehend what all is being said I was trying to jot it down as fast I as I could and hope I can read my own writing. LOL ... ... First off PLEASE if anyone wants to call Global health Trax and ask for Elizabeth or I think its number 2 on the phone she is the product information person. She will be glad to help you if you get her voice mail leave a message and she will call you back on their dime. 1-760-542-3000 Call her and ask away if you like!!!! Her e-mail address is: ... elizabeth@glob ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Regarding Rectal inplanting...   Blackbeard   11y

I had asked that question earlier...while it is simple to input a pill like a suppository. Has she figured out a way to inplant the Threelac powder? Just the thought of the metal foil wrappers and some strange yoga position is enough to induce rectal bleeding or laughter...   [End]
      • Actually got called back...   Blackbeard   11y

And they definitely do not recommend rectal implanting...of Threelac...they also recommend continuing use of other probiotics... ... ... Keith S. :{)   [End]
        • No, I would not think they would recommend that. She was ju...   Raider   11y

No, I would not think they would recommend that. She was just stating this guy recommends to reimplant this way BUT NOT Threelac!!! ... Sorry if thats what you thought I ment. ... ... Did you find out anything else? ... ... Okay I am off for 5 days hope you all have a wonderful week. ... ... For those waiting for Threelac or shipments I will still be available for this until friday. I know I am waiting for a few checks and rest asured I will get your products out as promised. ... Blessing, Raider   [End]
    • Book could be...   Blackbeard   11y

I had asked that question earlier...while it is simple to input a pill like a suppository. Has she figured out a way to inplant the Threelac powder? Just the thought of the metal foil wrappers and some strange yoga position is enough to induce rectal bleeding or laughter... Or is that a future product...LOL ... ... Keith S. :{) David Webster - Acidophilus and Colon Health: The Natural Way to Prevent Disease ...   [End]
    • Re: INFORMATION FROM COMPANY ON THREELAC!!!!   R #161636   11y

The approach this company has taken to candida treatment has a great appeal to a society conditioned by the pharmaceutical industry. Specifically, a person need only Ētake somethingĒ to get rid of the problem -- no need for change in lifestyle or self-discipline of any kind. This is inconsistent with natural medical philosophy. To use a natural substance in such a way is a contradiction and somewhat fraudulent. ... ... If threelac works at all, it can only work as long as it is being taken. There can be no permanency to this approach. Allegorically speaking, it is swatting flies on the man ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you so much, you really clarify everything I was wand...   Rod   11y

Thank you so much, you really clarify everything I was wandering about 3lac. I donít work or sell 3lac what so ever but I can endorse 3lac to be the only real thing which I feel is healing me, I have been in all kind of treatments and in a very strict diet in which I lost about 10 pounds for about 4 months, with horrible Ē die offĒ, and very low results, only until I started taking 3lac I am able to sleep at least 5 or 6 hours straight and in general 3lac is giving me back my sleep and energy as well as helping me out with my constipation. ... ... Thanks again Raider. ... ... ... Regards ... ... ... Rod   [retrieve this message]
  • OH MAN I'M PISSED!! DID I TOTALLY MESS EVERYTHING UP???????/   Just Me   11y

Oh I am soooooooo up set! I have gone over 1 month with NO sugar at all in my diet. I even lost 18 pounds! But it is my birthday week and for the last couple days Iíve had a small peice of pumkin cheesecake. I made it homemade and used half the sugar that goes into the resipe but Iím soooooooo Upset!!!!!! ... Did I ruin everything I spent over a month doing? Am I dumed? ... HELP! thanks.   [End]
    • That all depends. When I started 3 lac I started to eat al...   crapshot   11y

That all depends. When I started 3 lac I started to eat all the bad stuff right away and never had any reactions.. Now if you have your condition under control and havnt had any allergies and are still taking what it is your taking then chances are that your condidtion didnt get any worse because of a couple days of partying. After two weeks for me and four and a half monts later i cut 3 lac back to once every few days and I eat drink and be merry on a regular basis. I eat shellfish. Drink wine and beer. eat trail mix with choclate and fruit and just about anything else you would ask ab ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: I just don't konw WHAT to do! HELP????   Just Me   11y

Well, yesterday I didnít feel too good. But not sure if it is because a little bug is going around or what. today I feel a little better BUT my tongues is STILL coated white and burns/hurts (has been this way since last year around august). I just donít know what to do about it. I canít take the probiotics anymore as my body just dosenít adjust well to it. I took them for about 1 month and my husband and I thought I was going to die so we said enough was enough. Iíve cut just about all my sugar and starches out (I ate TONS EVERYDay) but now only have a little now and then. ... I feel better s ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: just me   yemaya   11y

Are you being physically active? what cleansing work are you doing to help your body.. are you supporting your liver? kidneys?.. ... ... Are you taking epsom salt baths? ... ... What candida program are you on? ... ... let us know what you are doing for yourself..then we can add some extra suggestions! :)   [End]
          • Re: VERY IMPORTANT... BIG STORY...This is what happened to ...   Just Me   11y

Hello, well I did a liver cleanse a few months ago, then I started a parasite cleanse around the end of March using garlic. Well I became soooooooooooo sick after doing all this, that we thought I was dying.... LITERALLY! I couldnít get out of bed, I was just a mess! My husband on some days had to walk me to and from the bathroom it was so bad! (THANK GOODNESS I HAVE HIM) ... Then I started taking Candex wHich put my body through absolute HELL (sorry no better way to explain it). I then went to the doctor and the hospital (several times) thinking this was IT and I was going to die! Well, the ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: Get some help.   Noni   11y

Some people have great success treating themselves. Others have a struggle finding the right kind of treatment, wasting a lot of time and money in the process. Maybe you should see a health practitioner and cut out all the guess work. Get tests done and get the correct treatment that will work for you, and under supervision/support. If you email Great Smokies Laboratories they will send you a list of practitioners in your area. ... ... I wouldnít worry about the occasional cheating as far as the Candida goes. The damage is psychological, you start breaking down your resolve and determinati ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Parasite Cleanse/Candida   Tori   11y

I am starting the parasite cleanse (Dr Clarkís) and want to get rid of Candida at the same time. Does the parasite cleanse take care of (some) Candida too or should I try the Threelac at the same time? (I will do Kidney cleanse next, then liver/gallbladder)What is the best way to do this? ... Thanks for your help... ... Tori   [End]
  • Candida and Probiotics   Rod   11y

Did you get rip of Candida or still suffering http://www.phototour.minneapolis.mn.us/candida/summary.html ...   [End]
  • Regarding Doctors !!   crapshot   11y

Regarding Doctors funny thing happened the other day. We all know to find a doctor that believes in Candida is a miracle at best. Well my girlfriend was changing insurance carriers and out of the blue the Ins agent stated that she has a client that had a bad case of candida. So to anyone that has a condition that really needs medical help first call your Ins carrier and see if they can reccomend a Doctor before you waste time trying to convince someone that you really arnt crazy. Why waste your time with a nonbeliever when the stress that it creates can flare up a episode. I dont reccomen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Regarding Doctors funny thing happened the other day. We al...   Rod   11y

Did you get rip of Candida or still suffering   [End]
      • Re: Regarding Doctors !! To ROD   crapshot   11y

My candida hasnt been a problem since a few days after I started to take three lac. 4 and a half months later I eat anything and dont even get an itch Things that would make my lips swell up like a ballon dont phase me. things that would make joints get itchy and hot dont happen any more. Havnt had a hive since i started three lac. I wouldnt say Iím 100% cured but I would say I am 99% cured. Im sure now if I went to the health food store cultures I might be ably to stay in control. Who knows The only way to know if iím cured is to stop taking anything and hoping for the best but after ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can Threelac cause Diareah?   farscape66   11y

Is this just a fluke or caused by Threelac?   [End]
  • !! Finally I found a procedure that is working for me!!!   Rod   11y

Hi Folks, ... ... After struggling with vitamins, antifungals, probiotics, minerals, diets, etc............ I found a book that is changing my life, and my health in general ( thanks GOD). The bookís name is: Acidophilus and Colon Health by David Webster. It is a booklet of about 210 pages in which he explains why we get seek with Candida and another parasites and how can we really re-plant Acidophilus and Bifhidus benefit bacteria in our Colon that is one of the most important part of our whole body or basically the foundation of our general health. ! Do not waste more money! Buying useless s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Folks, ... ... After struggling with vitamins, antifung...   yemaya   11y

could you outline the plan for us a bit?   [End]
      • His idea is...   Blackbeard   11y

That you need to feed the Acidophilus whey to convert your alkaline colon to acidic...You also need to find good quality Human Strain Acidophilus and implant it rectally. ... ... I was wondering where the first person found whey...I just finished reading the book myself and was going to try it as well... ... ... The parts of his book I didnít agree with... ... He states that mucoid plaque is extremely rare, and if it wasnít that more medical doctors would detect and treat it...well, I must be the rare one, because I had it...and for the doctors, he has more faith in them than I do... ... ... Also he is sayi ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: You're right   Rod   11y

Hi, ... ... Youíre right. I found whey protein on the health store which I dissolved in water (Cow whey protein Powder), and then used it on enema to lower the ph of the colon so in that way as per the book to create the ideal scenario where acidophilus can thrive, then after expelling all the stuff on my colon with the whey enema and when I felt clean I did another enema with human acidophilus and I tried to hold it for at least 10 minutes staying 4 minutes on each side so that the liquid implanted on the colon can go down, to the left, all the way to the right and then down, simulating your w ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: HUMAN acidophilus???   Noni   11y

I am feeling kind of sick just thinking about it. I dont think they would sell it at my local health store, dare I ask how they cultivate it? And where do you buy it from?   [End]
          • Can't just use the powder...   Blackbeard   11y

He warns in the book that the powder alone is not enough...you must have the actual liquid whey which is extracted in the cheese making process...that is what I am having trouble finding... ... ... Keith S. :{)   [End]
            • So your doing an enema with dairy products!? And that is o....   yemaya   11y

So your doing an enema with dairy products!? And that is o.k and works..? it seems so strange to me..... i dont even eat dairy.. let alone put it... well you know....!! yikes! :)   [End]
              • I'm not...   Blackbeard   11y

Doing the enemas...And the author only recommends that for the worst cases... ... ... He cautions that people doing regular enemas are upsetting the acid balance of their colon and allowing the alkaline biotics to proliferate...which makes them feel worse in the long run... ... ... Keith S. :{)   [End]
                • Re: Acid or alkaline?   Noni   11y

This is all very new to me... I am always reading that the body needs to be on the alkaline side for good health, now you are saying it needs to be on the acid side? So confused... ... ... And what is whey supposed to do for you? If people dont tolerate dairy, I dont think this would be beneficial. ... ... And would somebody please tell me how you get human acidophilus, because my imagination is running away with me. I read somewhere about having an enema with somebody elseís stool. ... ... Ok, this forum has convinced me that drinking clay was good for me, and I have got used to looking at my stoo ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Hi Noni, ... ... The acid/alkaline issue is one that confu...   The23rdMan   11y

Hi Noni, ... ... The acid/alkaline issue is one that confused me for quite some time. It seems the body as whole should be alkaline, but the guts should be slightly acid. I think this is the ideal situation, but it may be worth checking further. ... ... Regarding whey, people who donít tolerate dairy have a reaction to Lactose. I believe whey doesnít contain any lactose. ... ... The goat? Baaaa ;-)   [End]
            • Try kefir whey...   The23rdMan   11y

For those wanting to try this I suggest you get hold of some kefir grains and produce your own whey. Itís bound to be better quality than anything you can buy.   [End]
            • Re: Can't just use the powder...   Rod   11y

I found this company in internet that sell edible-grade whey powder: www.balcorp.com, in Canada. ... ... I called but the person in charge of selling this product is not available until may 26th, I will follow up in this. ... ... regards ... ... Rod http://www.balcorp.com/dairy/whey-e.html ...   [End]
              • The one in the book is ProFlora Pure Dairy Whey   Blackbeard   11y

Which is listed on his site which flips over to this site... http://www.thewholewhey.com ... ... It also has more information from an interview, etc... ... ... In the book though, he cautions that Candida, parasites, etc must be dealt with before restoring the acid and the flora... ... ... He also does not recommend the enema, etc to start with. Only after 8 weeks of whey and no response does he recommend the enema... ... ... Keith S. :{)   [End]
                • yeah, but in our case as for sure our flora has been deplet...   Rod   11y

yeah, but in our case as for sure our flora has been depleted, otherwise we wouldnít have systematic candidiasis, we have to do enemas, there is no other way to restablish benefic flora in our colon.   [End]
                  • What does one do if have food sensitivities or trouble dige...   centeron   11y

What does one do if have food sensitivities or trouble digesting whey and other type of milk proteins and lactose? I have had the book for a few years and tried but bad belly ache and know my digestive system cannot handle whey - but does it make a difference going in the other direction? to the sensitivities, although I still got the belly ache? Thanks. What are people in the string thinking about the method 4 months later?   [End]
  • Where to buy Three Lac   Alex   11y

Hello, ... ... I know I read somewhere in a post where I can buy Three Lac but now canít find it. ... ... I live in the U.S. and have a credit card. ... ... Thanks, Alex   [End]
    • You can buy it directly from Global Health Trax but you can...   Alissa   11y

You can buy it directly from Global Health Trax but you can buy it for $10 cheaper a can from Raider. But she is camping this weekend so I think you would have to wait until Monday to buy it from her. You can e-mail her a Knew2Stock@aol.com. Check out www.candidafree.net.   [End]
      • You can buy it directly from Global Health Trax but you can...   Alex   11y

You can buy it directly from Global Health Trax but you can buy it for $10 cheaper a can from Raider. But she is camping this weekend so I think you would have to wait until Monday to buy it from her. You can e-mail her a Knew2Stock@aol.com. Check out www.candidafree.net.   [End]
    • I am at work today but if you email me I will check back la...   Raider   11y

I am at work today but if you email me I will check back later today and give you all the info. ... its actually 15.00 plus tax cheaper with me. ... I had a few minutes of down time and just come to read a few posts and I wasnt gonna take the time to answer any of them and here I am.LOL ... ... If you havent gotten any yet let me know. ... Raider..going camping friday cant wait!!!   [End]
  • Children and candida   C Bass   11y

Hi- ... ... I have 2 daughters (ages 6 and 8)- I am wondering how I can figure out what kind of cleanse to do on them- I know they need something- just trying to expedite and simplify the process for them- In the readings on this site, I think candida/parasite may be the way to go, but would like to know how to combine them and sell them to the kids. ... ... They are both incredibly active- to the point they canít sit still (fidget,play with their hair, tap on things, just canít stop moving-even when it is necessary that they do). They have a useless father that causes a lot of stress to them (whe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, ... ... I,m not qualified to tell what you should d...   InCharge   11y

Hello, ... ... I,m not qualified to tell what you should do, but it seems to me you have answered some of your own questions. ... ... Pin worms 3 times in the last 3 years? Consider a parasite cleanse. ... ... Ēthey both react to milk (and somewhat to sugar) with sassy, mean behavior. It seems to make them very angryĒ ... ... Cut back on the dairy and sugar. Particularly the Baskin Robbins. Have you ever read the ingredients in some of the commercial Ice Cream? Besides loads of sugar, there is also loads of other crap with 15 letter names that you canít pronounce. ... ... If you have read this forum much you had t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... ... I agree that a parasite cleanse is the right thing...   C Bass   11y

... ... I agree that a parasite cleanse is the right thing to do- but am asking if any of those symptoms could be true for candida or something I havenít heard of- as I am trying to make this as quick and easy as possible for them- If you have children, then you know that most will not drink a glass of something they donít like or turn down cake and ice cream at birthday parties- they donít really care what is in it. ... ... We do not live in a bubble and therefore canít control them every second of the day. I have (and will continue) to cut down on sugar and dairy (that became really obvious wit ...   [retrieve this message]
        • When I was young, my mom totally changed our lifestyle over...   Wild Gale   11y

When I was young, my mom totally changed our lifestyle over the period of one year. We were young and didnít notice. My father, who has never been into health food, didnít even notice. I would work on the liefstyle and see what behavior seems to change among your children. If you are going to do ice cream, try to find the best ice cream you can (best in terms of fewer bad ingredients). You might even try sorbet, but I would definitely phase this out as well. When I was little our sweet treat was an occasional homemade oatmeal bar, some sort of concoction of my momís made out of whole ...   [retrieve this message]
          • GREAT IDEA!   C Bass   11y

... Thank you for your input- your mom sounds like a smart woman who obviously did the right thing - you are here at least reading about things to make you healthier! Again, I really donít want to send them the wrong message that they are on a ídietí. ... ... That sounds like a good idea and they are getting old enough to help in the kitchen- perhaps I can get them the ingredients and they can play with it themselves- then they would eat it. It is hard when trying to introduce new things to them- especially without guidelines- I am hoping to be able to create a balance (as your mom seems to hav ...   [retrieve this message]
            • My mom is even on this candida diet with me. She lives acr...   Wild Gale   11y

My mom is even on this candida diet with me. She lives across the street now and wanted to be supportive since I have a baby to take care of and am having some coping problems. As it turns out, she has candida too and needs to be on the diet herself. Of course, she agreed to be on the diet out of support, not out of necessity. She is even a gourmet cook. You canít ask for a better support system than that.   [End]
  • Toxins   Alex   11y

Hi again, ... ... I have another question that I forgot to put in my last post. ONe of the reasons I was thinking of going to a doctor was because I have these small bumps under my skin all over my body, but the worst is under my arms and into my breasts. ... ... Are these bumps toxins? They are not going away and getting worried they are something else. ... ... Does anyone else have them? ... ... Alex   [End]
    • Alex, ... ... I also have them on my thighs. I read that ...   Alissa   11y

Alex, ... ... I also have them on my thighs. I read that they are a byproduct of a clogged and or sluggish liver. I have been taking Smartcleanse and sitting in either a sauna or steam room as much as I can and that seems to be helping. Also I bought some pure cocunut oil which contains natural caprylic and rub that on...also helpful. ... ... All the Doctors I have been to were not helpful at all. I am going to try one last time on the 20th as this new DR is supposedly something of a Candida expert. Iíll see about that. ... ... Have you considered going on Threelac? It has been extremly helpful f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Does everyone go to a doctor?   Alex   11y

Hi, ... ... I have a bad case of Candida. I havenít been to a doctor yet as I donít like western medicine. I am currently trying to get rid of the parasites I have and have tried Yeast Busters for the Candida. ... Nothing seems to help the Candida. I am still extremely fatigued and can hardly eat anything without it affecting me somehow. ... ... My next thought was to go see a doctor and get tested so I can get medicine to fight it. ... ... My question is does everyone see a doctor or do you find success in doing it on your own taking hit or miss shots as to what works? I donít have insurance so will hav ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Alex, ... All I get from doctors is drugs. Iíll pass ...   netav   11y

Hi Alex, ... All I get from doctors is drugs. Iíll pass on that. They only guess anyway, and I can do that on my own. I would rather spend my money on herbs and stuff. ... If you know you have Candida, stick on this forum and see what works for others. The nice thing about alternative medicene is that if it does not work, it doesnít kill you or have bad side effects like western medicene. ... whatever you decide, good luck and good health   [End]
      • It is important to see a naturopathic or wholistic doctor w...   Rod   11y

It is important to see a naturopathic or wholistic doctor who can guide u on the healing process in regards of supplements suchs as vitamins and minerals as we normal human beings we usualy donít know how much is too much or to little over all when you have candida that deplet all the nutrients and create a huge unbalance on all your internal organs, also to come up with a balance diet that can help to get rip only of the Candida, therefore get a doctor is my best advise, without them some times you could be putting a hazard on your body. ... ... cheers ... ... Rod   [End]
    • If you are very sick itís best to see a doctor but not your...   Noni   11y

If you are very sick itís best to see a doctor but not your local doctor - see a naturopath or better still email Great Smokies and they will send you a list of practioners in your area that use their labs. Get some tests done and find out what strain of Candida you have and which antifungal will work for you. Also find out which minerals you are depleted of. It will cost money for tests but the antifungals also cost plenty money especially if the ones you try dont work for you. And also the hardest thing is to stick with it, this forum is great support but a practitioner will really k ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You know you body better than anyone. ... ... I have only...   Sky2003   11y

You know you body better than anyone. ... ... I have only found one doctor who specialises in nutrition, allergies and candida that was able to diagnose me and help me. He prescribed nystatin and your typical candida diet (I had already diagnosed myself through quizzes in books). Ever since I have gone to other doctors to get my script filled and some of them dont know much about candida and I have to explain it before they prescribe the drug and others wont even prescribe it because they dont even believe candida exists. Doctors only spend one semester doing nutrition (unless they speciali ...   [retrieve this message]
      • To Sky2003   Noni   11y

Just curious, how long have you been doing the diet + antifungal rotation? Have you experienced any die-off symptoms?   [End]
      • Re: Does everyone go to a doctor?   Alex   11y

Thanks for the information. I think my problem is that I am very unpatient and want to get better NOW! I am angry and tired that I am tired and sick. ... ... Also, I do work out 3-5 times a week. Is this too much. I usually either bike, walk (1hour) or do aerobics for 1/2 hour. ... ... thanks, Alex   [End]
  • raider any comments on my testimonial of 3lac.   penguin   11y

I have been taking 3lac for over a month now. just a little over a month. I have recently been feeling pinching and a little burning in the gut area. ... I went to the toilet this morning and the poop had a whie covering on it and white powdery like substance seem to have came out also. ... THanks.   [End]
  • Does Hyroxygen Plus do anything for anybody?   farscape66   11y

Taking it with Threelac, no effect noticed?   [End]
  • Threllac sure does taste good!!   farscape66   11y

Been on it 3 days it tastes great, but no noticable improvement yet. Been taking the Hydrogen Plus also.   [End]
  • Activated Charcoal and die off   FrogFreak   11y

I just read about activated charcoal and die off and how it significantly reduces this. Has anyone tried this?   [End]
  • Will be gone for a few days   Raider   11y

Hi Guys, ... ... I will be working my 48 hr shift starting tomorrow morning. I do take my laptop if I have time to get on it I will be checking my email but wont be posting on the forum. ... ... So if anyone wanted to get a hold of me they can email me.. ... Knew2stock@aol.com ... ... I will also be leaving friday to go camping for the weekend. ... I will be back on here sometime next week. ... ... Hope you all are doing better and have a great weekend. ... Blessings! Raider   [End]
  • FYI: Tanalbi   Forrest1   11y

Dear All, ... For those interested, I am using a product I havenít seen mentioned on this board. Itís called Tanalbit and is a natural antifungal. I canít take GSE, but can take this stuff. Iíve been on it for several weeks with good results. Slow, but good. ... Iíll also be starting 3lac when it arrives and plan on combining the two. ... If anyoneís interested, the company who sells it is at www.intensivenutrition.com. ... As an aside, if you do order this product, avoid their cookbook. Itís not worth it. ... Very Best Wishes, ... Forrest   [End]
  • Foaming pee.. Candida??   twoblink   11y

Iím doing the Master Cleanse, and this morning, my pee was a bit foamy.. As whenever Iím doing the cleanse, I examine everything that comes out pretty carefully, and there was quite a bit of foam.. My pee has been clear most of the day yesterday, but this morning, it was yellow again, and a bit foamy.. ... ... Someone suggested this might be a sign of Candida? Anybody else experience this?? ... ... Iím breaking out, got a lot of zits today.. pooped a little bit of mucous.. Pressure points on my feet really hurt, especially the Kidney pressure point.. ... ... Anyway to check if this is a sign of Can ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Colon cleanse and antifungals while taking Threelac   Raider   11y

Hello, ... I have a call into Global health trax. I am waiting for a return so I can ask about a colon cleanse and antifungals while taking Threelac and hydro is there any other questions one might have that I can ask for you. They may not know or you might not answer this post before my return call but we can try. ... ... God Bless you and I hope I can get some answers if not I will call my friend locally who works at the health food store and knows her products expecally Threelac.She also is great at muscle testing and can ask the questions and get us an answer. ... ... ... ... Talk soon, RAIDER   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím doing the Master Cleanse, and this morning, my pee was ...   Rod   11y

Iím doing the Master Cleanse, and this morning, my pee was a bit foamy.. As whenever Iím doing the cleanse, I examine everything that comes out pretty carefully, and there was quite a bit of foam.. My pee has been clear most of the day yesterday, but this morning, it was yellow again, and a bit foamy.. ... ... Someone suggested this might be a sign of Candida? Anybody else experience this?? ... ... Iím breaking out, got a lot of zits today.. pooped a little bit of mucous.. Pressure points on my feet really hurt, especially the Kidney pressure point.. ... ... Anyway to check if this is a sign of Can ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Raider, ... ... I am curious to know the answers to these ...   LisaM   11y

Raider, ... ... I am curious to know the answers to these questions as well. I am not taking nystatin currently but would be curious to know if this is acceptable to use while taking the threelac and hydrox. I think it is because I think one of the ladies testimonials on their website said she had been doing this. I just would like to know just in case I decide to take the nystatin again ever. ... ... Also, I just wanted to say thank you again for getting me the threelac. It was really nice talking with you. I just want to say that in addition to the true kind and generous you coming through yo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Lisa, ... Thanks for the kind words!! ... I too really enjo...   Raider   11y

Lisa, ... Thanks for the kind words!! ... I too really enjoyed talking to you on the phone. ... ... I am so excited that you found a dr who can test you this way. ... You will probably show up allergic to alot of things right now because of the leaky gut and all while you are fighting candida. ... ... Anyway I will ask this question and I will be looking forward to your findings with this new Doctor. ... ... Talk soon, Raider   [End]
  • Question for Zule   Alissa   11y

Do you recommend colonics? I had one and have been doing the SmartCleanse program by Renew Life and at the end of it I wanted to do another one. Also do you reccomend doing a liver cleanse? I have the instructions from Dr. Hudla but it sounds kind of scary. ... ... Thanks, ... ... Alissa   [End]
    • Answers!   R Zule   11y

Hello ... ... I understand your concern about the liver flush because It sounds really scary!! ... ... O.K.my experience regarding the liver flush. I believe the following: ... If you do not suffer from constipation it is really good to have Liver cleansing as soon as possible because a healthier liver helps the overall health condition. The liver process the fat but also has many different functions related to digestion (see information pasted below). I did not believe I had liver problems but after the flush I felt more energy and much better. I have passed several sizes of stones. I did not expect t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Zule, ... ... Thank you very much for the information it i...   Alissa   11y

Zule, ... ... Thank you very much for the information it is very helpful. I never had any problems with constipation until I took some antibiotics back in September and got myself into this Candida mess. Then I couldnít go to the bathroom at all. I managed to get myself to once a day by taking a fiber product and now I do the SmartCleanse and go at least once a day without any problems. I was thinking of starting a parasite cleanse after the smartcleanse in preperation for a liver flush but my concern is I am on the Threelac and I donít want to start killing that. Did you do a parasite cle ...   [retrieve this message]
        • You made me smile!! ... ... Yes, some people think that I ...   Zule   11y

You made me smile!! ... ... Yes, some people think that I am kind of crazy. But also when the see my ďtransformationĒ * je je* from fat to thin and from ill to healthier they agree I am doing something good. ... ... Another recommendation: take one treatment at the time. I think too much things can create more discomfort. ... I am waiting for the information from Raider regarding the probiotics and the colon cleansing she is looking for. ... I understand you do not want to pass out the friendly bacteria. ... Let me search for information about parasite cleansing. I think it might kill the friendly bacteria. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Read This _ Water Fasts   #165290   11y

Iím not sure why everyone here is doing a juice drink fast. The ideal fast should only be distilled water. Juices defeat the purpose of fast since they are mostly sugar. The idea of fast is to allow your body to subsist on nothing but what you already have inside of you. Thatís what allows the cleansing to occur. If you are getting any source of nutrition outside out of that as in juices or supplements thereís no point? Just my thoughts from the research Iíve done.   [End]
    • Hi OsmoticWaterMan, ... ... Welcome to Curezone :-) ... ....   The23rdMan   11y

Hi OsmoticWaterMan, ... ... Welcome to Curezone :-) ... ... I think youíll find that the majority of people fasting with Candidiasis will be doing a vegetable juice fast only, mate. There are some fundamental differences between the two types of fast, well three if you consider fruit and veg separately. ... ... The name juice fast is probably a bit of a misnomer because the idea isnít to fast at all, but to provide your system with the highest quality nutrition without burdening it with the trouble of digesting bulk. Thus giving it the chance to rebuild and take a much needed break from solids. ... ... A wa ...   [retrieve this message]
  • the use of colostrum   Starr   11y

First of all, I am going to be taking Zuleís advice and looking into a bowel/liver cleanse for my daughter, as she is extremely toxic and most probably has alot of build-up in the bowel and liver. Secondly, I was wondering if anyone here has ever heard of/used colostrum to strengthen the immune system and repair leaky gut? I have only heard good things about it, and wondering if any of you have heard anything or used it before. Thanks. ... ... Eileen   [End]
  • Spit test   mark007   11y

Is the spit test really accurate? I read a post about it here a few days ago, and i tried it. About half the spit from the top of the water came down. The stuff that sinked looked kind of like dandruff flakes. I never take antibiotics, so how could i have candida?   [End]
    • Ireally donít know and was wondering the same thing. My son...   FrogFreak   11y

Ireally donít know and was wondering the same thing. My son did the spit test this morning and it literally spread along the edge of the glass. I had him do it again and we both watched it do the same thing! What the heck does that mean? Little spit bubbles all around the circle of the glass? I took the spit test and it seemed I was in good shape but wanted to do Threelac along with my mother who I thought would benefit more because of her spit test showing stringie things. This is day 7 and I am the one with the worst die off effects while she feels just fine! It doesnít seem like the spi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Spit test dosen't work.   Just me   11y

Hi, I am suffering from Candida REAL bad. I have it in my mouth, esophagus, and intestines and I can tell you Iíve tried the spit test over and over again and it didnít work. My spit did not move, spiral, swival or whatever at all. So Iím not sure what that is all about but I do know I have a bad case of candida and it didnít work for me. Hope that helps. :)   [End]
  • Candida Overgorwth   #163266   11y

I found a good program on the internet for treating candida overgrowth. I feel it can help alot of people. Maybe you all would like ... to check it out. ... ... In a nutshell, itís a 5 phase program, rotating 5 natural antifungals at 3 month intervals. The first 2 phases concentrate on colon ... cleansing and killing the candida in the colon, and the last 3 on systemic candida. There is a Forum on the site where people can get ... support. There is a moderator on the Forum who is a nutritionist. There are also detailed diet guidelines on the site. ... ... The name of the program and the site is Whole ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida in 2 1/2yo daughter...   vickylee   11y

Anyone have any recommendations on how to go about tackling this. She has had many Ēdiaper rashesĒ throughout her life thus far and is now pretty much potty trained. Complains of hurting every now and then when going potty and her girl parts are VERY red at those times. Little bit of the discharge,not much and sometimes a smell. Her bottom is breaking out too in bumps. She looks lately like it itches as she puts her hand there to itch but wonít say it itches. HELP! I feel so bad for her!   [End]
    • Sounds like she has a bad case of jock itch. Treat it as su...   crapshot   11y

Sounds like she has a bad case of jock itch. Treat it as such. Its a fungas that may need something stronger than what you get at the drug store. Ketaconzole cream is a prescription but it got rid of mine. I had a bad case that just flared up after having it for a few months. Wished I hadnt let it get so bad. Cleared up in about a week after I got the right stuff. ... Skip   [End]
    • Iíve kept a bottle of probiotics (specially made for childr...   teenabee   11y

Iíve kept a bottle of probiotics (specially made for children)on hand ever since my grandson (now 2 1/2) was born. I actually use it directly on his bottom when he has diaper rash. He was a very colicky baby and my daughter-in-law who doesnít have a clue about natural health, just kept taking him in to the doctor or e.r. and they were constantly putting him on antibiotics! Thereís no convincing her of the long range effects of this since antibiotics get him settled down and cleared up quick enough for her. Of course sheís back to the doctor in another month or 2 with something else! W ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I had the same problem with my son 7 months ago, now he is ...   Rod   11y

I had the same problem with my son 7 months ago, now he is 4 years old, until without knowing I withdrawed all sweets from his diet and started giving him 500 mgs of Vitamin C and Probiotics in the morning and 500 mgs Vitmain C and probiotics at bedtime, also in the morning I am giving a multivitamin. On the same token I am encourage him to eat plenty of yogurt. ... I also tested him for allergies and found he was allergie to sugars, and cow milk so I am giving him goat milk, as well as goat milk icecream yogurt. I know it is hard to keep them away from sweets but just try to keep him away fo ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Message for Rod!   #162453   11y

Hey Rod! Just curious where did you find Goat Milk Ice-cream? Iím like your son my tests from Red Paw show I donít do good with Cowís Milk but Goatís Milk was fine. Just curious bud do you know what type of Blood type you are? Iím an A+. Apparently most prone to immune difficulties. How was cowís milk on your test? Havenít checked in for awhile have been busy with my garden. Hope you guys are hanging in there! Have you started Threelac now? Let me know how you progress! ... ... ... ... ... Cheers! ... ... ... Chris   [End]
      • Re: Candida in 2 1/2yo daughter...   #164883   11y

Amen Teenabee! Probiotics the way to go...Natren has a good blend especially for children and widely available..got mine from my chiroprator who is into natural healing..   [End]
    • Re: Sounds like vaginitis   Just me   11y

Sounds like vaginitis. I hate to say it but it can get real bad. My daughter had it and we had to get a cream to put on it from the doctor. yes you could probaly treat it naturally but youíll be waiting a long time for it to clear up and I donít konw that you want your little one to suffer that long. We noticed a difference with using the cream within one day and the pain went away but it could get serious if you donít treat it. I hope that helps. Good luck and keep us posted.   [End]
      • Re: ALSO........   Just me   11y

If you donít treat it right away, she can end up scratching her bottom and then putting her fingers in her mouth and nose and transmitting it there. Then youíll have a whole nother battle on your hands so Iíd say have her looked at and treated right away. LOTS of water ONLY. if you give her milk or juice, then the sugar in it will only make it worse. But with treatment you should have it cleared up within a couple days. then you can go back to it gently. If you do have to give her juice, do not give her full strength, water it down. Iím no doctor but have 5 children ranging from 2 to 17 so ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Question for Raider regarding supplements!!   #162453   11y

Hey there! ... Hope everything has settled down on the homefront. Iíve been seeing a Homeopath for the last 2 weeks & would just like some Ēintellectual insightĒ on these topics. Sheís gonna start me on B12 injections. Threelac friendly? Also have you ever heard of Genestra Brand products & Tyler Detoxication caps? Just curious how they measure up..Iím not sure if you suffered any candida of the mouth(thrush)? Just wondering what the best method would be to help break this down in this sensitive area?You mentioned to Rod that youíd shy away from a bowel cleanse yet Liver cleanse is accepted. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey dude, ... ... I found a good naturepathic doctor from ...   Rod   11y

Hey dude, ... ... I found a good naturepathic doctor from Venezuela(great), and she withdraw from my diet some vitamins as I was taking too much sippelments and just left, Vitamin C(3grms), B complex, Biotin(30 mlgrms), Zinc, also gave me essencial fatty acids from Genestra brand as well as antifungals, and F-forte(probiotic) from Genestra too(apparently Genestra products are the best quality here in Canada, although a little bit pricy, although as far as it works who cares). Yesterday also I started 3lac with great results, I started with 3 bags one with each meal and yesterday I slept terrifi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • RE: Response to Rod's message for cigardude   #162453   11y

Hey Rod! Iím doing O.K but if I go off the diet at all I suffer Ēthe consequencesĒ! My girlfriend had a barbeque over the weekend & had a few glasses of wine. Big NO NO! I am seriously considering asking my naturopath about Hypothyroidism. My mom has suffered from this all her life & usually Ēthe apple doesnít fall from the treeĒ!!! Hey I wonder if ThreeLac is affected by hormone replacement therapy? Good question to ask Raider...All these illnesses are so close in nature. Fibromyalgia(extreme fatigue,weakness,etc.) Hypothyroidism(same),Candida(same) itís all very confusing & tiring at the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Question for Raider regarding supplements!!   girlygirlygirl   6y

i asked dr stutter and he said genestra is synthetic so does this mean the herbs are not healthy?   [End]
    • Hi, ... Sorry I have not heard of the suppliments you are r...   Raider   11y

Hi, ... Sorry I have not heard of the suppliments you are refering too. ... ... I would say No on colon cleanse or bowel cleanse right now because I would not want to flush all the benefits from the Threelac out of you. I personally think maybe just wait awhile until you get things under control but I maybe wrong. ... ... I wouldnt want to flush the good out along with the bad. From what I understand the Threelac gobbles up the candida it goes after it and it also replinishes some of the good bacteria but not all thats why you need a probiotic to get whatever isnt replinshed after you finish your 3 can ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 7 of 7
1  2  3  4  5  6   7    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First: Clinically Trialed Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...
Suffering With Mirena?
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancerís Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are a...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Skeptical about Candida? Have skeptical questions? Go to Candida Debate Forum

1,026 messages, 218 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 147, 7 pages,  75,836 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

"Be happy. It is a way of being wise."
~ Colette

Image Galler Candida 3[A] Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.82 sec at 4/23/2014 5:43:56 PM, requested by 54.80.12.147, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=226 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25