CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums29722 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Energized Water Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   www.energizedwater.info   Rules
 1,716,377 page views     2,323 messages     381 topics     13 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
15d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Energized Water     All Forums 
Like Energized Water Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 13 of 13
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   13    

• MEOW water, for excellent energized water   NotTwo   15d

One of the easiest build your own water energizers is the MEOW (Magnetite Effect ORMUS Water) kettle. This is a device made with 2 concentric cylinders, there the area between the two cylinders is filled with magnetite sand, and a water bottle is place in the interior cylinder and charged for 3 days. There are plenty of websites and even youtubes that explain how to make one yourself, and there are online vendors for the black magnetite sand, or if you live by a creek or beach with black sand, you can harvest your own.   [End]
  • how to use questions on john ellis water machine help wanted   waterwizard   5mo

A friend has just bought a John Ellis LWM-4 water machine. He is not great at things like this and I am helping him to use it properly. I have read extensively on this forum and others on setting up and running the machine. I believe I have it running and making water properly but have some questions. I have read the Mrs. Jones interview that was posted here (I think originally in 2006) where Mrs. Jones talks about setting it up and running it. FIRST QUESTION - she mentions that there needs to be an 80 degree difference in the runoff/overflow water and the water coming out of the boiler un ...   [retrieve this message]
  • John Ellis Machine in the ATLANTA, GA AREA?   #177794   5mo

Wonder if anyone in the Atlanta area has a John Ellis water machine. Would like to look at one and try some water (will be glad to pay). Please contact me direst or PM through curezone. ... ... Thanks much! ... ... direct email = dan.boardman AT shreditfast.com ... ... (sustitute the @ sign for AT and leave out the spaces in email address above}   [End]
  • looking to buy john ellis water machine   waterwizard   5mo

Looking to buy a John Ellis machine - anyone have one for sale? Please PM or email me directly at ... ... dan.boardman AT shreditfast.com ... ... thanks much!   [End]
  • John Ellis Electron 3   linenup   11mo

If anyone is interested, I am selling an Electron 3 machine that is very good working condition. I am asking $750 and the transaction can be completed through a trusted source such as ebay.   [End]
  • Can drinking acidic water lead to weight-gain?   ilove80s   15mo  C

For the past few weeks, I’ve been drinking water that is quite a bit more acidic than the water than I usually drink; this acidic water has a natural pH of approximately 4.5/5.0 - whereas the water I normally drink is between 7.0 and 8.0. I was thinking that this water would better facilitate digestion of meals and supplements; I wanted to try to avoid diluting my stomach acid (which I may have a deficiency of) as much as possible. ... ... This ”experiment” with more acidic water wasn’t entirely voluntary - as it turns out, I was forced to purchase this acidic spring water because the spring w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This is direct cause, as acid is Yin in Su-jok energy class...   explorer2009   14mo

This is direct cause, as acid is Yin in Su-jok energy classification, and overweight is Yin state.   [End]
    • It has been shown by various studied that commercial bottle...   MENDOMAID   14mo

It has been shown by various studied that commercial bottled water carries many harmful contaminents. It is best to stop drinking this acidy water. I buy water from a local market that has a water purifier and collect it in 3 gallon jugs - white plastic is best. ... ... It may be the pollutants in the water causing your problems or you may be having these problems from some other cause. You could have mold toxin problems. ... ... You could start a detox program or start one of the programs that includes Liver Flushes. ... ... ... Hope this helps.   [End]
      • What would be the source of mold toxins? The environment, o...   ilove80s   14mo

What would be the source of mold toxins? The environment, or food (perhaps both)? ... ... In recent months, I’ve begun to suspect that I either have some form of Lyme Disease - or some infection that could be similar to it. Just one of the reasons why I suspect this is that I’ve had a lot of problems with electromagnetic sensitivities in recent years (I also have a sensitivity to certain volatile organic compounds). I have heard or read that Lyme Disease (or Lyme-like toxins) could be a cause of this. ... ... I’ve also had a lot of bizarre, frustrating problems with my weight during my adult life. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Major advance in generating electricity from wastewater   mu-shen   15mo  C

Major Advance in Generating Electricity From Wastewater ... January 24, 2013 | ... ... Aaron Jackson, Guest Writer ... Waking Times ... ... Engineers at Oregon State University have made a breakthrough in the performance of microbial fuel cells that can produce electricity directly from wastewater, opening the door to a future in which waste treatment plants not only will power themselves, but will sell excess electricity. ... ... The new technology developed at OSU uses new concepts — reduced anode-cathode spacing, evolved microbes and new separator materials — and can produce more than two kilowatts per cu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Distilled water   bgfd24   22mo  C

I am thinking about drinking distilled water regularly.To my suprise the debate on water still goes on.To me distilled water is safest to drink.The more that h2o absorbs the better the chance contamination can occur.Most of the human body is made up of H2O.Therefore,it isn’t surprising that most of a human body’s mass is oxygen.The human body needs only hydrogen and oxygen as a natural solvent in the body chemistry.So in turn I believe these work together constantly to keep ph stable & much more of course.Unless you have a extremely weak immune system,chronic illness &/or can’t breathe reg ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I made a atmospheric water generator using a new dehumidifi...   #60704   22mo

I made a atmospheric water generator using a new dehumidifier and then running it through a ceramic filter and a mineral filter. ... ... this unit makes enough for 5 persons who drink 3 liters in 24 hours. right now I run it everyday for 6 hours to replenish that which is drank. ... ... the water comes out 7.0 from the unit and 7.4 once it goes through the filter. ... ... May I suggest you invest and make one it cost only 6 cents a hour to operate much less than any of the in home distillers currently available.   [End]
      • How do you make a atmospheric water generator using a new d...   bgfd24   21mo

How do you make a atmospheric water generator using a new dehumidifier?How is the ceramic & mineral filter hooked up?Sounds kind of ghetto & not as sterile as a distiller.Not trying to knock it down,just my immediate thoughts that came to mind when I thought about it.I go to a local water distillery & get mine.I bring 5 gallon glass carboys to fill up.It’s $2 for 5 gallons,40 cents a gallon.   [End]
        • It is a new machine therefore it does not have a lot of dus...   #60704   21mo

It is a new machine therefore it does not have a lot of dust collected in it as a used one has. I put a tighter wove 3M filter in it because it does not let as much dust through as the original filter. ... ... Under the condensing unit in the dehumidifier which is made of stainless steel, is a collection tray that funnels the water into a reservoir. But instead I connect a clear 1/2 inch aquarium hose to it and ran it into the top of a closed filter container. ... ... The filter system is in two parts, the upper section with a ceramic filter and a lower section that stores the water after the ce ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hydration   North Star   23mo  C

Hi, I wondered if someone could please advise on a good way to hydrate. I have been drinking caffeine for the last three years after previously mostly staying away from it and other dehydrating substances, and I was wondering what a good way to hydrate would be. It seems to me that the quicker I can catch up the better, though I realize that it could cause a Herxheimer reaction. I am considering the Vitalizer Plus. Thanks.   [End]
  • John Ellis- Please give us proof of your claims or shut up!   MorWeed   25mo  C

Please post the results of the tests done by the medical center you mentioned on your site, or provide a link to those results. Please show us the proof or a link to prove that Dole foods actually tested your water, and the results. Please give us proof from an accredited chemist or credible research firm that the hydrogen bond angle of water is changed by your machine. Please provide proof that the ”bottled sports drink manufacturer” (that you didn’t bother to name) put only 1% by volume of your water in a big tank and the water went from 6000 CFU’s to below 10 CFU’s of bacteria after i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, ... ... I’m also interested in a reply to the questio...   #75031   25mo

Yes, ... ... I’m also interested in a reply to the questions asked by the person who started this thread. Since 1996, I’ve asked similar questions and have been frustrated that Crystal Clear / John Ellis has not provided clear answers and verifiable links on their website - which points to verifiable sources, with names and phone numbers so that the public, who purchase these machines, can verify the posted claims about ”added electrons” and ”blood solubility. His recent statements, with regard to his electron water, claim: ”any child can check solubility.” So how does a child do this with ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Effective bicarbonate-free ways of alkalinizing water?   ilove80s   28mo  C

Hi, ... ... It seems that I’ve been experiencing some physical discomfort whenever I’ve alkalinized my water using sodium bicarbonate. To be sure, I don’t even alkalinize the water to a high degree (I try to keep it above 7, but preferably no higher than 8) - and, I reached a point where I minimized the amount of sodium bicarbonate I used (1/8 of a teaspoon *at most* for a gallon of water - or often about half this amount: this is all it takes to substantially raise the pH). ... ... Yet, even these cautious measures haven’t been enough to stave off uncomfortable symptoms. It seems that I often ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Just wanted to add - that I wanted to cross-post this messa...   ilove80s   28mo

Just wanted to add - that I wanted to cross-post this message to the Alkaline/Acid Support Forum and the Ask Moreless: pH balance forum - but those forums did not show up in the extensive selection of forums available for cross-posting. (I assumed that all forums were available for cross-posting.) So I went to the Alkaline/Acid forum to attempt to post this message there - but I got some type of error message that indicated that the system was detecting spam. Frustrating. All I want to do is to make my message visible to those forums/communities that seem most likely to be in a position ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ”I just read on Wikipedia that hydroxides in solution (in w...   grzbear   28mo

”I just read on Wikipedia that hydroxides in solution (in water?) - when exposed to air - react with carbon dioxide to form bicarbonate ions - so using hydroxides may lead me back to the situation I’m trying to escape” http://www.sicknesshope.com ... ... You are also right to understand that you need what you need more or less... too much being as bad as not enough. ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
  • more infections than i thought---help!   petluvr10   30mo

I just found out via frequency and stool testing that I have more infections than I thought: ... ... 4 viral ... ... 3 bacterial ... ... 1 viral ... ... I’m so overwhelmed and IDK what to do... ... ... Are there any other herbs/supplements/treatment protocols and DIET you’d recommend for these infections and my other key issues: ... ... -heavy metal toxicities ... -viral, fungal infections ... -bacterial infections (chronic...such as mrsa and aeromonas) ... -digestive issues (gastroparesis, ibs/ibd, constiptation, abnormal stools, bloating, gas, cramps, pain, GERD, etc) ... -food intolerances and reactions ... -low stomach acid and p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, I see that your post was a long time ago, but perhaps y...   summerhaunt   14mo

Hi, I see that your post was a long time ago, but perhaps you still check here. Much of your symptoms suggest celiac disease, or at the minimum gluten intolerant. I am no doctor, but I am dealing with celiac myself recently. Gluten intolerance and celiac disease often cause other food allergies and intolerances. And they definitely can cause every one of your symptoms listed. ... ... If you do not want to go through the testing, then try eliminating gluten from your diet (wheat, barley and rye) and see how you feel. READ ALL LABELS to make sure you are not getting any gluten. Be strict about it ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The RED WATER is coming!.   been there done that   32mo  C

Last week, I discovered that red water is now flowing from a glacier and that it is simply being ignored by the media (small wonder these days). I put a post on the ”Test Forum” until I found out more info. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of info at all, just more buried stories about occurences in the last two years. ... ... Has anybody ever heard of red water in nature? please read the post and the one before it at the Test forum.... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1853356 ... ... ... Since it is probably not drinkable, maybe this is time to get busy with water purifiers, etc. ... ... ...........I d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Search for red water algae - here are two results ... ... ...   MENDOMAID   31mo

Search for red water algae - here are two results ... ... Red algae: Facts, Discussion Forum, and Encyclopedia Article ... The red algae (or ... in sea water, whereas those with access to atmospheric carbon reflect the more positive signature of this reserve. Morphology Red algae have a ... ... ... www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Red_algaeAlgal bloom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ... ... the HAB event results in a high enough concentration of algae the water may become discoloured or murky, varying in colour from purple to almost pink, normally being red ... ... ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algal_bloom   [retrieve this message]
      • Video Embedded Re: The RED WATER is coming!.EDITED   been there done that   31mo

Ah, yes!. Thank you, MENDOMAID. ... ... I remember reading a couple of years ago about pink snow in Siberia/Russia. Maybe the algae/bacteria can also become airborne by evaporation into the clouds. I would think the bacterial environment would have to be a warm one, but with all the new toxins, pollutants, genetic modifications of seeds, chemtrails, cell phone EMF, solar/magnetic fluctuations, etc. nature is in a state of chaos these days. ... ... The media always seemed to avoid things they can’t explain, but this is way too much silence (these days, they largely report only gossip and hype, the du ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Electrified Water   #60704   32mo  C

I have a aquaponics unit at my home. there is a small 50W pump to pump water to the filter. I get a small shock from the water when I touch it not much more than that of static shock in your car. ... ... while I can take chemical test with no problem I cannot test the water with my Milwaukee CD-97 Hi-Tech TDS Meter w/ATC. It always reports an error when I use it to test the water from the aquaponic unit. I can check my tap water, bottled water and distilled water but it wont test the water from the aquaponic system. ... ... I have let the water sit in a beaker for 30 days and it still wont read th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Are you guys kidding me 50 plus hits and reads on my post a...   chette   31mo

Are you guys kidding me 50 plus hits and reads on my post and not one of you can tell me why my meter won’t read water that is conducting a current? ... ... Where are all those experts on electrolysis and energized water? ... ... I though for sure you guys could answer why even after weeks sitting on my shelf my meter just wont read the ppms in the water from my aquaponic unit. ... ... If you need more info just ask. ... ... Or is cure zone dead?   [End]
    • Ok, I switched the pump out with a 100watt pump. It has be...   #60704   25mo

Ok, I switched the pump out with a 100watt pump. It has been over 30days and now my meter will test the water at 205. ... ... No more shock. ... ... But no one could tell me why the water was holding a charge. It may be that the dissolved metals or minerals in the water where storing the small electrical charge so my meter would not test it. ... ... Now I have a new pump it will.   [End]
  • Magnetic blender / Volixer - worth its salt?   ABetterLife   3y  C

Hi everyone, ... ... I’m a person with a long history of minor-to-chronic health problems. I’ve been looking for the most economical and versatile means of improving my health, mental clarity, and energy levels. This brings me to my question. ... ... Has anyone built a magnetic blender from the Ron Cusson plans (or modified plans based on those) and found any value to its use on water (such as purified water with sea salt added)? I know that the claim of the blender plan is connected with ORMUS theory, so to anyone who has any experience with a magnetic blender (preferably homemade, but also purc ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mrs Jones Advice and Wisdom on John Ellis LW Machine   chette   3y  C

The linked post was written years ago and has now become very difficult to find. ... ... this post was written by a curezone poster and a interaction he had with Mrs Jones (not her real name). This article proved to be very enlightening for me and helped answer a lot of questions on the use of the machine. ... ... please any one who has questions on the Machine or has one should read this article. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=569434 ... ... ... blessings   [End]
  • Experiment-9 months without John Ellis LWM5 water.   chette   3y  C

Hi everyone, ... ... Good Science is good observation. ... ... I made an experiment it involved me stopping the use of JELMW water for up to one year. ... ... Well I didn’t quite make it a year and as a result after 24 hours since having my first glass of John Ellis Living Water machine water in 9 months I want to report my observations. ... ... first, I want to states that during this last 9 months I have watched my over all energy drop. Also during this time I went from sound sleep without medications or vitamins. Also I saw an increase in my blood pressure levels, heart rate, and blood thickness. When I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What is your connection to the company? Commissioned sale...   Mike1953   3y

What is your connection to the company? Commissioned sales? ... ... ... http://www.chem1.com/CQ/johnellisbunk.html ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=568252 ... ...   [End]
      • Mike, ... ... No Mike I don’t make anything from anyone. O...   chette   3y

Mike, ... ... No Mike I don’t make anything from anyone. Only once did I get a ”good blog” from John Ellis but nothing more. ... ... I do this for the people and for personal understanding. ... ... I currently live in the Philippines I am an Independent Christian Missionary. I have no connection to John Ellis, his company or anyone related to him. ... ... People like to know things about products (so do I) a friend here bought the LWM5 and has given me runoff water since 2005 then in 2008 he loaned me his machine when he went back to the States. Since then I bought new hoses and UV pin lights for it that is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I just wanted to let people know that my sleep is better an...   chette   3y

I just wanted to let people know that my sleep is better and that I can fall back to sleep easier since drinking the JELWM water again. ... ... Also, I was again for the first few days had a cleansing type effect going on but as of today everything has normalized. I am just about out of water and will need to make some more. ... ...   [End]
    • - the pH of the distilled water was 6.5 neutral it is not a...   parazapper   3y

- the pH of the distilled water was 6.5 neutral it is not acidic or alkaline. ... ... pH 6.5 is absolutely and definitely ACIDIC. ... ... pH 7.0 is neutral by definition. ...   [End]
      • Trapp, ... ... Technically you are correct that 6.5 is aci...   chette   3y

Trapp, ... ... Technically you are correct that 6.5 is acidic. However, when we talk of water being NEUTRAL in a pH range from 6.2 to 7.2 we are saying that water within this range will not raise or lower you acidic count in your body that is why we call this the neutral range. Water by nature is an acidic compound and was once scientifically referred to as an acid. But water at 6.5 will not raise acidity in the body. ... ... Remember the JE distilled is 6.5 good rain water the same. The runoff has been recorded to go as high as 8.2. So like I said if there was a claim of alkaline water it was not i ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Chette, ... ... Thanks for all the information you have p...   waco   30mo

Chette, ... ... Thanks for all the information you have posed about the J.E. machine. ... ... I have seen alkaline water pH 9.7, but yet have an ORP of +230. Yet some ionizers as I have seen can get water of upto -800 ORP. This water might not have the adverse effects in the kidneys as it does not have bicarbonates in it. ... ... I know you have said that JE machine ’runoff’ has an alkiline pH, but could this be because you have hard water and the runoff is not really distilled? what is your water pH prior to going into the machine? ... ... Do you know what is the ORP prior and after going into the mac ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yes my water before going is is very hard with a ph of 8.2....   chette   30mo

Yes my water before going is is very hard with a ph of 8.2. ... ... that is why our run off is alkaline high. ... ... lots of calcium magnesium and iron and other salts ... ... Not sure what the OPR was or is, my meter registers 586 on conductive minerals ppm. ... ... It is a good machine for what it does and makes more gallons of distilled water than any other machine on the market.   [End]
            • Hi Chette, Thanks for answering. Oxidation reduction pote...   waco   30mo

Hi Chette, Thanks for answering. Oxidation reduction potential is the tendency to take electrons from substances, acids tend to oxidase metals when cations are replaced with Hydrogen. When the ORP is negative it means that the water provides electrons to free radicals species in the body. That is like an antioxidant water. Is very beneficial. You can buy water machines that create negative ORP’s of -700. I think I am getting JE machine any way, despite what people say, I like people that do new stuff and invent new things. I can test for ORP and pH and other things too. ... ... Thanks fo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Maybe next time you’ll do a test involving ”good science”, ...   MorWeed   25mo

Maybe next time you’ll do a test involving ”good science”, instead of giving us anecdotal evidence from one person (you). Good science involves things like, oh, let’s say, a double blind study of 50 people, (half who have done the john ellis water regimen and half who didn’t) might be considered ”good science” but your anecdote only tells me you have convinced yourself that the water helps you. This is what is known as ”The Placebo Effect, and Big Pharma has made billions and billions of dollars off of these placebos, (the SSRI anti-depression meds are the biggest scam in the drug industry ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Actually there others like me who have the same things to r...   #60704   25mo

Actually there others like me who have the same things to report about the effects of the LWM water product. I don’t know John Ellis personally. If I ever meet him I have some questions for him which cannot be simply asked in a forum. I would need a few hours with him without interruption. ... ... MorWeed asked: Did you get any medical help from a real doctor in the year or so that you went without this wonderful water? ... ... No, I am actually in good health and did not need a doctor. though i still have minor back pain. I stopped all use of tramadol for the time being. I did go for a physical ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I don’t have to prove beyond all doubt that Ellis water is ...   #171713   11mo

I don’t have to prove beyond all doubt that Ellis water is all that is claimed because I can but a unit and try it for myself. It’s expensive so I have to be either real curious, or satisfied I could get my money restored in large degree should I find it lacking. So, I looked for a used one. I thought there should be some out there somewhere that people decided to test or found one in a thrift store or something like that. Nada. They don’t exist. I mean I’ve been looking for 2 years and the one I found was snapped up so fast I couldn’t believe it. No one gets rid of these things and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How do you start a new topic on this site? I can’t find whe...   #133603   24mo

How do you start a new topic on this site? I can’t find where to click and I have a used LWM4 for sale that I want to let folks know about.   [End]
  • john ellis   blissbronson   3y  C

hello out there ... There is some debate on the john ellis scenario but not much out there on the net. ... what i would like to know is if there is a cheaper option to ellis machine that does the same thing. I would have thought by now that someone would have built there own or some alternative ... thanks in advance good peoples   [End]
    • I have this machine, there is no other machine out there t...   Knowmad   3y

I have this machine, there is no other machine out there that does what it does. I researched for over a year before I bought it. It does make great water when used correctly, but be warned, it is not an out of the box, set it and forget it type machine. If you want more info, I would be happy to share my experiences, and I know of another guy I talked to on Curezone before purchasing who has owned the machine for like 15 years. ... ... Peace, knowmad   [End]
    • here is a link to a study I did on how the John Ellis machi...   chette   3y

here is a link to a study I did on how the John Ellis machine effects water ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1487096#i ... ... ... this link is the result of an experiment I just completed ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1805131#i ... ... ... There is no better machine. ... ... In 12 hours most of the other distilling machines produce only about 1 to 1-1/2 gallons of water. The Jon Ellis Machine will produce 5 gallons in 12 hours. Even the machines which makes water from of air and that is if your air is at 100% humidity will produce 5 gallons in 24 hours. so their machine produces ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A cheaper water filter....   hkp   3y

there is a new water filter that produces alkaline water that costs 499... does anyone know the name of it... ... ... it is distributed in the health food stores. ... ... I forgot the name. supposedly good quality.   [End]
  • Interactions between super remedies   bigcoupee   3y  C

I’ve been researching superfoods and super solutions for some time now. This is what I have come up with: ... ... Baking soda to help alkalinize ... ... Apple Cider Vinegar for energizing and healing ... ... Colloidal Silver for protection from harmful bacteria, viruses ... ... Food Grade H202 (Hydrogen Peroxide) to oxygenate the cells ... ... Bee Pollen because I think it deserves the title of #1 superfood in the world. ... ... E3live for clorophyll ... ... I plan on experimenting with a low dose of all the above on a daily basis. I know H202 and collodial silver have synergistic relationship as do baking soda and A ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I don’t know loads about this but it’s possible that ozonat...   hoppimike   3y

I don’t know loads about this but it’s possible that ozonated water is a better and healthier oxidizer than hydrogen peroxide. Apparently it’s not good to take an oxidizer at the same time as silver as otherwise it will oxidize the silver! ... ... Also I think most things like CS and ozone are best taken as a treatment rather than simply on a daily basis, IMO. ... ... Oh, also my two other top treatments (other than liver flushes and coffee enemas and that) are Humaworm and DE for getting rid of parasites :) Not pleasant but hey it’s gotta be done sometimes! ... ... Mike :)   [End]
  • water machine   jewater   4y

Be Careful! Some people upgrade to our newer machines or it may be involved with a scam where they take older machines and ”upgrade” themselves and you don’t obtain the results you are looking for!   [End]
Page 13 of 13
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   13    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Mouth Sores
Eliminate Herpes
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty acid...
Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bloo...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFX is a new; enhanced natural, effective paras...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

2,323 messages, 381 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 179, 13 pages,  1,716,377 page views

"Every educated physician knows that most diseases are not appreciably helped by medicine."
~ Richard C. Cabot, M.D. (Mass. Gen. Hospital)

Image Galler Energized Water Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Proven Parasite Diet

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? ...

Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We h...

Proven Candida Diet

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Proven Parasite Diet

Alkaline Water Benefits?

Alkaline Ionized Water

Water and Air Ozonators

Proven Candida Diet

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Proven Parasite Diet

Alkaline Water Benefits?

Alkaline Ionized Water

Water and Air Ozonators

Proven Candida Diet

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.70 sec at 4/19/2014 12:32:10 AM, requested by 54.82.1.136, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=218 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15