CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums17825 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Dr. Schulze’s Miracle Place

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Patient Handbook   Rules
 162,991 page views     563 messages     172 topics     4 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
6mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Schulze’s Miracle     All Forums 
Like Dr. Schulze’s Miracle Place on Facebook.com
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

• would deep tissue massage in the tumor and underarm lymph n...   knowledge seeker   44d  C

I just did this for first time based on Dr Schulze saying as one part of his incurables save your life program to do deep massage of the tumor and lymph area and it hurts a lot now and I feel nauseated but it might b cause I juast took some chaparral tincture. ... ... Would this massage spread the cancer or make it worst do you think he mentioned it on his save your life videos as part of his incurables program. He said do it with hot and cold but not sure if you do when not in the shower. ... ... It is mostly my underarms which hurts and my arm..my hand feels a drop tingly and my shoulder now hurts ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr Richard Schulze Support Group Facebook Page   kimosabi   7mo

Hi Everyone, I’ve created a Dr Richard Schulze Support Group Facebook page to help everyone connect with each other that follow Dr Schulze’s health and Healing Programs. The Link for the Group is here: ... ... https://www.facebook.com/groups/240912836059134/ ... ... Kim ...   [End]
  • Found solution to chronic persistent periodontal disease   #109324   10mo  C

Hi, ... ... After trying every herbal and alternative remedy suggested here and on earthclinic, etc., (oregano oil, MMS, oil pulling, UT), and including really far-reaching dietary and immune balancing measures, and also including all the best dental treatments and at one time, antibiotics, I have finally found a combination that helps. ... ... It is a combination of two things. ... ... The first is the mixture of food-grade hydrogen peroxide mixed with aloe vera juice that is described in the book of the same title: ”Hydrogen Peroxide and Aloe Vera Plus Other Home Remedies” ... ... You rub this on your face, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Can you give more details on the mixture of HP and aloe...   Jenifer   10mo

... Can you give more details on the mixture of HP and aloe vera? What percentage of food grade HP do you use, and how much of both the HP and aloe vera? Is the HP used straight or mixed with water? ... ... In your opinion, would it also be effective just to rinse with Dr Schulze’s formula rather than using a water pic?   [End]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   corinnedall1   10mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
      • I followed your link but didn’t find a page with interestin...   #109324   10mo

I followed your link but didn’t find a page with interesting treatments, nothing out of the ordinary. Can you give a better link? I tried all the traditional and so-called ”cutting edge” laser treatments. This has been the best thing I’ve found so far. And it isn’t listed widely on the net, so I wanted to be sure to make mention of it here.   [End]
        • ... I actually purchased that book you recommended #109324,...   Jenifer   8mo

... I actually purchased that book you recommended #109324, and was disappointed there are no references in there to using this in the mouth. ... The book is difficult to use in any case since there is no index or table of contents. You have to read through all the pages to find the info you are looking for and then (as in my case) you still may not find it. Not very user-friendly. ... ... There is a list of things it can be used for on p. 16, and dental is not among them!   [End]
  • Schultze SYL videos on e bay   32771   10mo  C

“knowledge seeker” made me a little curious if any of the old rare videos are still around, so did an ebay search for “dr schulze” and found a complete set of all 12 out there. Probably became available from an estate or an auction. ...   [End]
    • yes they are often on eBay or amazon but it is sometimes ha...   knowledge seeker   6mo

yes they are often on eBay or amazon but it is sometimes hard to find the complete set of 12. It also originally came with a manual about 700 pages. I think it also had 12 Dr Christopher tapes originally that are really hard to find. ... ... If you have a link I suggest not posting it as Mr B iser the interviewer takes all online copies he finds off even when he was not selling them 15 years..has done it well over a dozen times even ones you think he cannot remove..some of you know the links to where these are but please, I implore you do not post the links or any clues as he will find them an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Biser has now gotten rid of all online sources of the save ...   R knowledge seeker   11mo  C

He has finally got the one I thought he could not remove as it was via another country hosting site.went there today and they all are gone. ... ... He recently removed two manual links I was giving to people and some save your life video links as well. ... ... This make over a dozen times he has removed the videos and manuals from online. ... ... I am quite sure he has posed as a sick patient to get these links from me as I was very careful to never post the links online and to tell each person I shared them with not to either and they were on very obscure sites--some put up for me to help the dyin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, you are a giver! Sam Bizer is not........... ... ......   Southern Belle   11mo

Yes, you are a giver! Sam Bizer is not........... ... ... Just as Same Bizer followed Dr. Richard Schulze telling him he wanted to learn from him, he did the same to you.....under different curcumstances. Sam Bizer stole from Dr. Schulze and used all of his knowledge for his gain. Now, you are trying to help people with Sam Bizer’s knowledge and he won’t allow you to do so..............sounds like a double standard to me. ... ... My favorite saying is.....”What goes around comes around”......it will eventually come back to Sam Bizer.   [End]
      • Hi Southern Bell ... ... Yes I help out of caring and Bise...   knowledge seeker   11mo

Hi Southern Bell ... ... Yes I help out of caring and Biser only for money it seems. ... ... I find it so hypocritical that he got mad at Schulze for something and went through 700 pages of the save your life manual with Schulze name at least once or more on every page and REMOVED every single trace of Schulze’s name from the manual that contained the info in detail that was gained from Schulze’s risky life and that he essentially pioneered and used to save so many. ... ... Didn’t see Biser holding the bloody, pus laden tumors or ground hamburger meat cancers or treating the oozing, smelly masses coming ...   [retrieve this message]
        • cont ... ... It is not just sharing of high quality and li...   knowledge seeker   11mo

cont ... ... It is not just sharing of high quality and life saving info that counts but the heart with which you do it and from the ability to empathize and put oneself in the shoes of others. ... ... I think the fact I have told people in private how Biser has removed these often so please do not post online to preserve them to help others and stated my opinion of his for putting money above people also likely ticked him off when I spoke to him thinking he was a patient and got him to more vigorously work to get all the video/manual links I knew of and removed at least a dozen or more sources of t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Biser   32771   11mo

Yes, in principle, I agree with your post. ... If memory serves me correctly, Schulze made 3 video series: 1993 (while instructor at Christopher’s School), 1995-6 + manual with B___, and the last one in 1998. After viewing all 3, they tend to be similar in content but overall beneficial. So given the opportunity, watch any of the others. Found a 3(?) volume set in my parent’s belongings that the unspeakable Mr B sold to them by mail. But like so many others they did not put the message into practice. How did Schulze put it?... 85-90% who did the basics got well. Problem was only 10-15 ...   [retrieve this message]
      • well that is good advice, 32771, as I have a huge kidney th...   knowledge seeker   11mo

well that is good advice, 32771, as I have a huge kidney thread full of invaluable info but so big it would take a while to copy it. I hope on day to revise it better for easier reading ... ... but I think I will go there after this post and copy at least 3 to 5 of them today and try to do some a week. ... ... I think he said 80% got better with the colon cleansing alone and 95% with the foundational program alone. ... ... I know a lot of people bypass my info which is very good gained from 35 years of study as it is long to read and hard to do but that is sometimes how it is with healing. ... ... I think Sch ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Biser has now gotten rid of all online sources of the s...   marketingpro   8mo

There are sites that are perfect for posting books and movies. ... It will never come down and be available to people, ... www.piratebay.org and www.kat.ph ... This is where people download movies. ... Post it there. It will not be removed by anyone ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Dr Schulze on Angelina Jolie's Breast Removal   RN EDUCATIONAL Steve888   11mo  C

Prophylactic Breast RemovalMay 15, 2013, COMMENTARY by DR. RICHARD SCHULZE ... ...   ... ... Friends, I am interrupting this week’s Video Blog with a special commentary. ... ... Since Angelina Jolie’s voluntary breast removal story hit the press yesterday, my office has been flooded with calls and e-mails from friends and acquaintances regarding this subject, and what my opinion is on such a radical  preventative  surgery. Readers are also starting to flood my BLOG with similar questions so let me address this issue, yet once again. ... ... What’s Going On? ... ... It is common medical knowled ...   [retrieve this message]
    • and now she is going to have her ovaries cut out too... and...   peggyaus   11mo

and now she is going to have her ovaries cut out too... and that will be promoted as a ”treatment” option as well! ... ... its unbelievable!   [End]
      • I’m glad Dr. Schulze has written about this because I’m sur...   Mira528   11mo

I’m glad Dr. Schulze has written about this because I’m sure that there will be women who want to follow in Angelina’s footsteps. ... ... It’s a crazy world that we live in ...I ’d far rather have my simple life than be wealthy and famous and be butchered like that. ... ... ”Preventive surgery” ... wow ... and all because of lab results based on someone else’s theories and beliefs. But it’s obviously her choice. It’s done now, she can’t go back. I’m so glad I don’t believe in doctors, surgery, and drugs.   [End]
    • This subject had taken the media by storm. If I say others ...   JesichasHope   11mo

This subject had taken the media by storm. If I say others will follow just because they want to be like Angelina Jolie, even if they are not high risk, they will find a doctor - it is true; don’t under estimate the power of persuasion. ... ... Jesicha’s Hope views are that it is a barbaric approach to trying to lower a risk of cancer when there are more prudent approaches that would not mutilate a person. Remember just because you take off or out where the cancer could start does not mean those cells are not elsewhere - without proactive living and monitoring, the risk is still there. We do n ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Sharron Osborne also had her Breasts removed as a precautio...   Johny Apple Bomb   11mo

Sharron Osborne also had her Breasts removed as a precaution! What a bizarre planet we have to live on. These people are just hopelessly hypnotized by the Allopathic money making machine. ... ... Iodine supplementation is one method of making breast cancer all but impossible to get.   [End]
        • The fear we should have is there will be so many sheeple th...   JesichasHope   11mo

The fear we should have is there will be so many sheeple that will want to be like Jolie or Osborne. Allowing this to be said without any prominent doctor countering it is insane. Basically, Jolie is saying this is what you should do if you have Braca1 or Braca2 genes; who gave her or any of these women like Osborne the right to practice medicine, because that is what they are doing when they are giving medical advice especially advice that says amputate a part of your body. ... ... What is not being said is there is only a small percentage of women that have either gene mutation and of that o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Excellent!!! I agree with everything he said 100 and 10 pe...   Kadima   10mo

Excellent!!! I agree with everything he said 100 and 10 per cent!   [End]
    • Wow really i did not know that stuff doc discussed. Truly h...   Bettycooper121   6mo

Wow really i did not know that stuff doc discussed. Truly helpful article for people like me who are misguided about this genetic misconceptions.   [End]
  • well Bis=r got another one removed   knowledge seeker   13mo  C

I was for months giving very ill people a link to the save your life manual online and after just removing the sav e your life videos from youtube just 2 weeks ago he just removed the manual at another location. ... ... Please if anyone knows of an online copy of the save your life can you pm or email me where so I can give it to those in need. He keeps posing as sick people or finding the links I give people. I messed up too and posted the link at another site I did not think he would see but apparently he spend day and night looking for these to remove them despite for many years not even sel ...   [retrieve this message]
  • well it looks like B iser got another one   knowledge seeker   13mo  C

for months, Dr Schulze’s incurables program 12 videos were on youtube. I never post publicly any I find so I can help the sick people who email me for help and ask them not to publicly post them so they can stay online as long as possible. ... ... S Bixer the interviewer apparently finally found ones someone put up for me I had 2 years (by apparently posing as someone sick). ... ... Went to get link for someone in need but found now he removed all the ones on youtube and goggle videos before that. What is his deal. ... ... If anyone finds the save your life videos for free online viewing, please privatel ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr. Schulze's Incurables Program   sarasvati   16mo  C

Okay so I just received the big box containing the Incurables Program. I’m very excited, but am distressed to find so instruction sheet enclosed. The ”There Are No Incurable Diseases” book is included, though I’ve scanned it (and will read it from cover to cover as soon as possible), but it includes many unrelated topics and products so this can’t possibly be the guide for this program. So I started looking online to see if there is a chart of sorts--there are so many items to take, so I assumed there would be instructions somewhere as to what to take when. So far, I’ve found nothing like ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re:   #69242   16mo

Hey Sarasvati.... ... ... I can’t help you with tracking down the instructions...... ... ... But $460 is a lot of money. ... Maybe it was left out because of an oversight. ... ... At the very least you should send the Doc a mail and let him know that you are not Forrest Gump and for that kind of money you expect more then just a box of chocolates stuck in your mailbox........................   [End]
      • Yes, $460 is alot of money, but just compare that to the co...   Denny   16mo

Yes, $460 is alot of money, but just compare that to the cost of going to one of the health spas. Those who use natural methods can cost MEGA bucks. It’s not a bad idea to write him. Send an e-mail to his blog site. You probably would have a better chance of getting an answer that way. Also check out some of the recent blogs, like the one of how to take herbs. ... But do read the book your questions just might be answered in there. ... ... Denny   [End]
        • Re: Incurables   MacNCheeze   16mo

1) Just CALL them, they have customer service people on the phones 7 days a week! Emailing the blog is about the worst thing to do if you want a quick response. ... ... 2) Look here at ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/incurprogsched.html ... ... or ... 3) make your own list! Sooo SiMPLE! ...   [End]
  • PLEASE Help, I have a bad toothache!!!!!!   bjornbjorn   17mo  C

I just saw the dentist last week, a very good dentist with lots of experience. She is great at safely taking out amalgam fillings and thats what I had done. I removed 3 amalgam fillings on my lower left side. The cavity’s were deep and she said I would probably need a root canal in the next 6 months or so. I am not getting a root canal that is for sure. I had these teeth done 7 days ago, the first 2 days were tolerable and then just sensitivity which is what I expected. Now the pain is intolerable and hurts, this is my first toothache. Is it the root acting up? What can I do I am de ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr. Schulze's Incurables Program   #158690   18mo  C

My father has started the Incurables Program yesterday (he has pancreatic cancer) and has diarrhea and since this morning he is feeling nauseous. ... He is very thin already and I am worried what we could give to him so that he will be able to continue the IP without any harm. ... He does not take IF1 and so far hasn’t had an enema either due to the diarrhea.   [End]
  • Bob Beck Protocol for Dry eyes caused by Staph   bjornbjorn   19mo  C

Blepharitis can often cause dry eye symptoms due to inflammation of the eye lid margins, which is caused by a bacterial infection (Staphylococci) ... ... I believe I have the above, will the Bob Beck protocol help this? I have dry eyes from what I believe is blepheritis, also will the Bob Beck protocol help with allergies?   [End]
    • I had the same condition about 15 years ago and I was told ...   wateroflife   19mo

I had the same condition about 15 years ago and I was told it would be life-long. I think it lasted a few months, although I have only had the Beck systems for a couple of years so I cannot claim they helped. ... ... If it is bacteria you could use the Silver pulser to remove it from your blood, plus the magnetic pulser especially all around and over the eyes and also make your own silver water which will kill bacteria that is in or on the eyelid if you spray your eyes a few times a day. ... ... In my opinion having used the systems for a while I would say they are very safe for the purpose.   [retrieve this message]
  • Headaches during Liver Cleanse/Flush   Eyesee   19mo  C

I’ve been doing Dr. Schulze’s 5-day liver cleanse for years and used to breeze through them. Now for the past few years I’ve done them 3-4 times/year and get excruciating sick headaches by the first or second day, going from my brain stem up to my frontal lobes. ... ... I hardly ever get headaches. I’ve had the same reaction on the rare occasions I’ve had a cold over the past few years and I attack the cold with the Dr. Schulze methods. I usually clear the cold out in 48-72 hours but the pain in my head is unbearable. I never use aspirin but times like this I’m tempted to take one because I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr Schulze's fascinating biography--must read   R knowledge seeker   22mo  C

credit to Sam B_iser who wrote this brilliant, moving and interesting lead-in biography about Dr Schulze in his save your life manual. It is just amazing and anyone interested in Schulze should read it. I decided to post it when Southern Bell said what she did below me for those who never read it or wish to know more about Schulze ... ... "The story of Richard Schulze — Dr. Christopher’s leading student, and your second teacher. I’ve just discovered an herbalist who specializes in curing the so-called incurable cases — the cases everyone else sends home to prepare for their f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • frequenct lists for zappers, frequency generators   fred33m   22mo  C

... Here are a few frequency lists I dug up. Use them all! ... Just program your frequency generator all that pertain to your needs. diseases,astology, fun frequency’s, spirituality, psychic,telephathy, planets ect. ... at the bottom of this list: ... ... http://www.frequencyrising.com/royalrife_frequencies.htm ... ... http://www.noriftrife.com/frequencies.asp ... http://www.huldaclarkzappers.com/frequency.pdf   [End]
  • Candida/Liver and Kidney Detox programs   gibby   23mo

The reason why I haven’t done these detox’s is because it involves drinking all that juice on both of those programs. That can’t be good for those of us that have candida.... advice?   [End]
  • Heavy Metal Toxicity or Something Else?   gsimo1234   23mo  C

Hey guys, ... ... Prior to 18, I was an extremely happy-go-lucky kid. I was extremely outgoing and very active. I studied hard and was able to attend an ivy league institution. However, at the age of 18 (after graduating high school), I started exhibiting certain symptoms. 2.5 years later, more symptoms have come up, and overall my situation has gotten worse. Here are my current symptoms: ... ... -heavy brain fog (especially near/behind the eyes region) - feel dazed/ “out of it” ... -chronic fatigue ... -overall cognitive impairment ... -depression/bipolar symptoms ... -lack of creativity ... -extremely uncoordina ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You described a lot of classic symptoms of heavy metal toxi...   Eric11   23mo

You described a lot of classic symptoms of heavy metal toxicity. Did the symptoms gradually develop or suddenly appear? Were there any obvious triggers of your symptoms(dental work and antibiotic use are some possibilities) Do you have any known exposure to metals (silver fillings, for example)? ... ... I highly recommend you find out more about metal toxicity and consider chelating. The Cutler Protocol would probably be good if you wish to try chelating.   [End]
    • Sounds like you have symptoms of hypothyroidism.  ...   Hveragerthi   23mo

Sounds like you have symptoms of hypothyroidism.  Lab tests often miss this so it is best to test the low tech way.  Look up how to do your basal body temperature.  This is conjunction with symptoms is the most accurate way of determining if hypothyroidism is an issue. ... ... Other symptoms that may occur include: ... ... Weight gain, feeling cold, constipation, dry hair and skin and hair falling out. ... ... The dizzy/shaky feeling sounds like a hypoglycemic reaction, which can occur with poor adrenal function.  Poor adrenal function also leads to thyroid suppression.   ...   [retrieve this message]
      • the OP posts symptoms of heavy metals that are known to CAU...   #155216   21mo

the OP posts symptoms of heavy metals that are known to CAUSE hypothyroidism and other afflictions. ... ... and you answer him with ’sounds like hypothyroidism’???????????????????????????????????????? ... ... so what causes the hypothyroidism in the first place? ... ... doesn’t it make more sense to treat the cause of the illness? ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Please read this on liver troubles. Maybe there is somethi...   Anthony87   23mo

Please read this on liver troubles. Maybe there is something going wrong in the liver causing the confusion and haze. I had all that really badly during this winter..before esentially becoming vegan. I think I am dealing with gall stones and your complaints are very familiar to me..I just had major digestive problems too. Complete malabsorption, rancidification of food. candida rashes etc. ... ... http://www.liverfoundation.org/abouttheliver/info/hepaticencephalopathy/ ... ... ... I found this syndrome hit all of my symptoms. I got on a low protein vegan plan now and my bad jaundice has went away. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you taken any drugs or antibiotics for long periods of...   jameskep37   23mo

Have you taken any drugs or antibiotics for long periods of time? ...   [End]
    • This may very well be metal toxicity. ... ... However, spe...   ThisTooWillPass   21mo

This may very well be metal toxicity. ... ... However, speaking from actual personal experience of heavy metal intoxication, metasl toxicity’s eefects upon cognition are quite interesting. ... ... Metal toxicity can act directly upon neuronal function but metal toxicity can also disable certain enzyme pathways within the liver and this can lead to the liver being unable to detoxify certain compounds within foods, such as Tyramine. Tyramine is in many foods - yeasts, fruits, nuts, seed, cheeses etc. If I consume a food with tyramine in it, I experience headaches and extremely fuzzy/foggy cognition wi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • From DR. SCHULZE   DocSCHULZE   25mo

Friends, ... ... I know that you all want answers, and I wish I could answer all of you on CureZone but I cannot. ... ... But I just posted this comment on another Curezone forum and I thought that you might be interested in this comment. ... ... Dr. Schulze ... ... ... ... Friends, ... ... First things first. ... ... Many of you are aware that I answer weekly questions on my own blog site at herbdocblog.com ... ... It is not a replacement for Curezone at all, it is just a place where you can find my weekly answers to patients questions, and I make my comments, offer my books etc., And all of this is archived on my blog for you ...   [retrieve this message]
    •  Hum... Interesting take on things.  ... ... &nb...   PositiveImpact   24mo

Hum... Interesting take on things.  ... ...   ... ... I do not know if it is really Dr. Schulze who wrote this or not but either way I find it unfortunate that such a negative post was made in a place where positivity is so needed. I have nothing but the greatest respect in the world for Dr. Schulze and Unyquity as both of them have been extremely helpful on my healing journey.  ... ...   ... ... Quite frankly I do not always agree with the knocks Uny mentions about Dr. Schulze in the same way as I do not always agree with Dr. Schulze on his knocks on the Gerson or Christopher camps. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hashimotos thyroiditis confusion   Maelynn   25mo  C

I’m not even sure where to begin, but I hope someone can offer some advice. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 9 years ago, and after having children, I began seeing my levels go from hypo to hyperthyroid. So after doing some research, I found a more natural minded doctor who discovered I had Hashimotos and as a consequence several nutritional deficiencies, or vice versa, not sure what cause which. ... Over the past 5 years, prior to finding this out, I have been through a total rewiring of my knowledge about health and healing. I first began by reading Jordan Rubins Patient Heal Thysel ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I made a post about Hashi’s recently: http://curezone.com/f...   uchihaMadara   24mo

I made a post about Hashi’s recently: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1902612 ... ... ... Gluten intolerance triggered a thought that your bowels probably are in bad shape and need healing by avoiding allergens as much as possible. From what I’ve read about Schulze, he uses organic, wild-crafted herbs and has a ton of experience in healing people. It comes right down to you deciding that you will overcome your weaknesses and commit to a difficult change, a lifestyle change that you’ve been pursuing already. I’d get tested for any other allergens, if not already done, and avoid them. An ELISA ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Vitamin D (secosteroid) and Iodine Myths   uchihaMadara   24mo

Iodine and Vitamin D Myths ... ... People diagnosed with Hashimotos also are often diagnosed with Vitamin D and Iodine deficiency. Doctors will tell you that you need to supplement your diet to get more of these, however this is frequently the LAST thing you should do. ... ... Here’s why . . . ... ... The Vitamin D Myth in Hashimotos ... ... If a blood test reveals that you have low Vitamin D levels, it is for one of two reasons. ... ... 1. You’re really are deficient in Vitamin D and your body simply requires more ... 2. You have a Vitamin D Receptor problem (VDR) which means that you are not ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thank you for your responses. I have never heard that Vita...   Maelynn   24mo

Thank you for your responses. I have never heard that Vitamin D theory. Wow, something to think about. Even with a high Rx dose, my levels went low. But, I am not consistent with daily supplementation either, so ??? ... ... I have Dr K’s book, however I keep hearing conflicting information. ... ... It’s always hard to know ”who’s right”. ... ... *sigh* ... ... Thanks again, great responses. :)   [End]
          • I keep reading/hearing conflicting information too. I think...   uchihaMadara   24mo

I keep reading/hearing conflicting information too. I think we need to continue to pursue the truth, there’s always something to learn. For example, when a site or person says to supplement X when you take Y, I look for the rest of the alphabet and not a single isolate. It’s like we must put the pieces of our puzzles together ourselves, no one else will do it - but they can help.   [End]
            • That is very true. :) Great perspective. ... ... It’s alw...   Maelynn   24mo

That is very true. :) Great perspective. ... ... It’s always a learning process, frustrating at times, but a journey to healing. ... ... Thanks again.   [End]
              • Wow, that’s pretty cool, I have Hashimoto’s. I really did...   gibby   24mo

Wow, that’s pretty cool, I have Hashimoto’s. I really didn’t have symtoms, but my doctor looks for that 1st thing. I also had a bad Vit. D levels, and gave me injections, then I was on 10,000 IU’s for a pretty long time. Levels are now fine, and I maintain on 5000IU’s daily. ... My symtoms of the thyroid stuff, is just being more sensitive to cold. I really don’t like it more and more. I take Nature thyroid, about 95 mgs a day. My doctor wanted me to up the dose, but I resisted. I think I might take her up on it. She said, with my present levels, we had room to up it. Me being conse ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anybody else doing Dr. Schulze's 30-day incurable's program?   BalanceSF   27mo  C

I’m currently on day 4 of Dr. Schulze’s 30-day incurable’s program. After years (and over 65 MDs with no answers) and countless alternative practitioners, I’m doing Schulze’s cleansing and detoxification program. I bought two 30-day kits and will do the full 60 (or even 90 days if necessary). ... ... Symptoms include chronic pain in liver/kidney areas with proteinuria and fluid retention, especially under eyes and ankles. I had one year of non-specific ALT elevation (hepatitis) with intense liver pain. I believe I orally ingested a protozoa parasite in June 2004 and I can pinpoint the day it al ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you suspect protozoa then I would doubt that the program...   linenup   27mo

If you suspect protozoa then I would doubt that the program will work based on my and someone else’s experiences. Herbals have little effect on protozoa and I have not found many that can eradicate them. (sorry to be a party pooper :) ... ... Doing the Metametrix GI Effects test (panel #2105) would be a good start if suspecting some gastro based bug - if you think the liver is the place of infection and protozoa then the only think I could think of is e histolytica but this typically shows up in third world countries coming primarily from bad water. It can become liver bound. ... ... I have an o ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your suggestions. I have joined your forum and w...   BalanceSF   26mo

Thanks for your suggestions. I have joined your forum and will spend some time there in the next day or two. Dr. Schulze’s cleanse did not make any difference on my symptoms. I lost a lot of weight and I was skinny to begin with but I suspect after such a cleanse herbals and pharmaceuticals alike might be more effective. I wonder if biofilm is cleansed as well. I have tried various enzymes for removal of biofilm but my platelet counts get too low from excessive enzyme therapy. ... ...   [End]
    • If you suspect protozoa and have gastrointestinal issues......   jazzydude   27mo

If you suspect protozoa and have gastrointestinal issues... The only lab that has worked for me in USA is Dr. Kevin Cahill in NYC (diagnosed Entamoeba Histolytica), otherwise there is a Brazilian lab called Labion which was able to diagnose giardia and Entamoeba Histolytica.   [End]
    • Incorporate Dr Schulze’s work into an anti-parasitic protoc...   DeadPoets   26mo

Incorporate Dr Schulze’s work into an anti-parasitic protocol. ... ... Stay on a dewormer for life.   [End]
    • Hello ... ... I have a few suggestions for you ... ... ...   knowledge seeker   25mo

Hello ... ... I have a few suggestions for you ... ... I am going to put it in a few threads so please see threads after this one ... ... 1 try the following things which are used for bacterial, viral, fungal AND protozoan infection ... ... I had read in that past that these agents are helpful against all of these. ... ... 1 raw garlic (must be raw) ... ... 2 organic olive leaf tincture (2 dropperfuls (60 drops) or more 5 or 6 times a day this dose is for one who weighs 150 pounds if you weigh 25 lbs more or less adjust dose accordingly using Clarks’ rule for dosing found here ... ... http://curezone.com/schulze ...   [retrieve this message]
      • blog ... ... 4 read up on green smoothies try the books an...   knowledge seeker   25mo

blog ... ... 4 read up on green smoothies try the books and website of Victoria Boutenko one of the experts on this such as the book green for life. ... ... When not juice fasting stay on 100% raw food as Schulze always had people do and take green smoothies and other juices ... ... When juice fasting do not take the pulp but do take green juices. ... ... It is important to alternate the greens as intact of the same one all the time can make one sick due to the chemicals in green leaves that nature using to keep the animals grazing and not killing the whole plant. ... ... Some of the greens you can use are as foll ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... 6 I would pay attention to works like a modern day dial...   knowledge seeker   25mo

... 6 I would pay attention to works like a modern day dialysis machine and do that ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1224292#i ... ... 7 if eating raw be careful not to use too many nuts, seeds or oil and to focus on things with high omega three content such as flax seeds (ground), flax seed oil (store in freezer), purslane, raw walnuts (in moderation) and superfood chia seeds. Though if doing incurables it must be vegan if you are not you might add fish oil but better not to IMO ... ... Raw foods are key to natural healing as are green smoothies, green juices, variety of fresh juices, jui ...   [retrieve this message]
          • oops I made an error in my first post on dosing ... ... I...   knowledge seeker   25mo

oops I made an error in my first post on dosing ... ... I said ... ... example someone weighing 75 lbs. would take half the dose someone weighing 300 would take half the dose a 10 pound cat would take 10/150 1/50th the dose (60/15=4) or 4 drops several times a day ... ...   ... ... that should say (correction in red) ... ... example someone weighing 75 lbs. would take half the dose someone weighing 300 would take twice the dose a 10 pound cat would take 10/150 1/50th the dose (60/15=4) or 4 drops several times a day ... ...   ... ... sorry about that ... ... ... parsley root also helps with edema and water retension. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ACL ligament complete torn on right knee   #149791   27mo  C

I am from Kochi, India. 33 year old business executive recently(3 weeks back) met with a road accident and in the process my right knee ACL ligament got toned as per MRI(complete tear). My ortho surgeon as usual advised for an arthroscopic surgery in another weeks time but I dont want to undergo surgery as I understand that the same is risky. Ever since I was looking for an alternate therapy/remedy to regrow/connect my toned ACL. Luckily I have found about Dr.Schulze’s natural method. Kindly advice how can i start the treatment. ... ... Now I am able to walk and last week I resumed my work as ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is it good / safe to take in iodine / kelp (in SuperFood) w...   Van de Beek   27mo  C

Dear Dr. Schulz, ... I am living with Hypothyroid sinds I was 27 years old. ... I’m now 42 and have still not bin abele to finde the right balance in food or suplemet intake. ... I am curently on Theroidium which is the European equivalent to Armour Thyroid medicine. (I live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands) I take 2x daly 150mg together with L-Tyrosine 1000mg and 200mg Selenium. ... I was told that extra intake of Iodine/ Kelp can be too much for me and work against the medicine I’m taking. ... Is that true? Can I or can I not use SuperFood Plus. ... Thank U very much in advance. ... ... Van de Beek   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi- unfortunately Dr Schulze no longer posts on here and I ...   knowledge seeker   27mo

Hi- unfortunately Dr Schulze no longer posts on here and I do not know the answer though I will be emailing you some suggestions and more info in a personal message to your inbox but you can make the superfood yourself and leave out the dulse or even the algae if they are high in iodine. It will not be exactly the same but better than nothing and worrying. You have several options you could do when you make your own superfood (see inbox) ... ... I will send you a personal message on this ... ... You could try asking this question on his blog  but not sure he can answer by law specific medic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My LATEST Dr. John R. Christopher & Dr. Richard Schulze Med...   tharrels1   28mo  C

Hi all, ... Here’s my LATEST Dr. John R. Christopher Media List (12/27/11). ... ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/drjrc_media.html ... ... And here’s my LATEST Dr. Richard Schulze Media List (12/27/11). ... ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/drsch_media.html ... ... ”THANKS” for your attention, time and interest! ... ... Tom ... Psalm 104:14.   [End]
  • Can I give Intestinal Formula #2 to my kids?   #137596   29mo  C

I am wondering if I can give Intestinal Formula #2 to my kids along with #3? ... ... Also.....since it is an intestinal vaccuum, how do I take (or give) it along with Superfood? Do I need to take the Superfood an hour inbetween doses or something? ... ... Any input would be appreciated, or if you don’t know the answer, can you suggest a better forum to ask this question? ... ... Many thanks!   [End]
    • Anybody, anybody? ... ... I was just thinking of giving th...   healthygirl05   28mo

Anybody, anybody? ... ... I was just thinking of giving them a small amount a couple of times a day? ...   [End]
    •   ... ... yes you can give it to them but be sure to ...   knowledge seeker   27mo

... ... yes you can give it to them but be sure to give a child size dose..this is done by their weight ... ... The adult dose is one heaping teaspoon 6 times a day (it was initially listed as 5 times a day) with 8 oz of juice ... ... this was designed for a person weighing 150 pounds so let us say your child weighs 50 pounds..that means you would take his weight (50) over the adult dose weight (150) so 50/150 which reduces down to a fraction of 1/3rd. ... ... so that size kid would take 1/3 a heaping teaspoon 6 times a day. ... ... Here is more on Clarks’ rule for dosing children ... ... http://cu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How To Make Your Own Tinctures - Webpages & PDF Files   tharrels1   29mo  C

Hi all! Here are the main webpages and pdf files, containing more than enough information about how to make your own tinctures. ... ... Webpages: ... TINCTURE METHOD ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/tncmthd.html ... ... ... Three MAIN Reasons For Using Alcohol, When Making Tinctures ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/alctinc.html ... ... ... DR. RICHARD SCHULZE’S ”INCURABLES” PROGRAM: Resources ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/drschres.html ... ... ... PDF Files: ... Dr. Richard Schulze’s Natural Healing Crusade Class Manual: How To Make Herbal Preparations ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/nhc_herb_prep.pdf ... ... ... Sam Biser ...   [retrieve this message]
    • great post-heres a few additional tips on making tinctures   knowledge seeker   27mo

... Thank you tom for this helpful info. Tom Hope all is well. ... ... As far as making tinctures, also do not forget to label your product and put an expiration date 15 years from the date you strained it even though it may well be good for decades after. I have used tinctures 15 or more years old and they were fine. Dr Schulze tasted tinctures nearly 100 years old and found them fine. Throw away your tincture if it develops mold which generally happens if the fluids dry up from say a lid not capping it right. ... ... Also store it in a glass container. It should be a blue, brown or green dark gl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My Dr. Richard Schulze Links Web-Page (Revised 11-11-11)   R tharrels1   29mo  C

Hi again all! I have posted a number of NEW webpage links on my Dr. Richard Schulze Links Web-Page recently and also today (11-11-11). ... ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/DS_pages.html ... ... ”THANKS” again for your time, attention and interest! ... ... Your teacher and fellow stiudent, ... Tom ... Rev. 22:2.   [End]
  • Dr. Richard Schulze - Online Media   tharrels1   29mo  C

Hi all! Here’s the Dr. Richard Schulze webpage, containing the following audios, videos and ebooks. ... ... https://herbdocblog.com/book-cd_1/ ... see bottom ... Audios - Get Well: How To Create Powerful Health, ”Live in London” and Create Powerful Health with Bowel Cleansing ... ... https://herbdocblog.com/book-cd_1/ ... see top ... Videos - First Aid at Home, SuperSlim System, Energy SHOT, Digestion & Elimination, Male SHOT, Protect Formula and Swine Flu: Special Report ... ... https://herbdocblog.com/book-cd_1/ ... see right side ... Ebooks - THERE ARE NO INCURABLE DISEASES, How To Build Your Home Trauma And Fir ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Revised Drs. Schulze & Christopher Media Lists (10-30-11)   tharrels1   30mo  C

Hi all! I updated my Drs. Richard Schulze & Dr. John R. Christopher Media Lists yesterday. These Media Lists show CD’s and DVD’s, which include Herbal Therapy lessons on CD (audio-mp3 & data-pdf) and DVD (video). ... ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/drsch_media.html ... ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/drjrc_media.html ... ... ... ”THANKS” for your attention, time and interest! ... ... Tom/Psalm 104:14.   [End]
  • Dr. Shulze Deep Tissue ointment for broken ligaments.   william55   31mo  C

recently I believe my wife has had her ligaments broke from a chiropractor popping her. No diagnoses yet but I do believe that is what happened. The ligaments are slightly under the skull on the highest part of her neck. To the left and to the right. ... ... My question is regarding how Dr. Shulze healed his knee of broken ligaments and tendons. What was the procedure that he used? Did he juice fast at the time? How much of the deep tissue ointment did he put on? What is everything that he did? ... ... To everyone who is reading this my wife is in very very bad shape. She can’t work she can’t really ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Help! Glaucoma is out of control now & meds made me sick wi...   Calibelle   31mo  C

Hi there. This is my first post here and by Divine direction, I was lead to this website. Thank you! I have been doing some browsing here, so am VERY excited for some HOPE. ... I’ll try to be brief. I’m 55. I’ve had Glaucoma for 34 years, which has done well using only one medication, at bedtime. Three years ago, I used Revitalash for three weeks (item to put on your eyes to make eyelashes grow) and then heard that a similar product was recalled because it caused high IOP. I stopped immediately. ... As I go to my Opthalmologist every quarter anyway, and was due to see him in two wks, he was shoc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Christopher says 3-6 X day use an eye cup. I would start w...   32771   31mo

Christopher says 3-6 X day use an eye cup. I would start with 1 drop in some sterile distilled water since the cayenne WILL burn some until you get used to it. ... ... Read more here” http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1494127#i ... ... You can buy it from them as well: http://marketplaceadvisor.channeladvisor.com/StoreFrontProfiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=199353&c=905828&i=247860956 ... ... EYEBRIGHT FORMULA TINCTURE ... Organic Eyebright, Bayberry, Goldenseal, Red Raspberry & 1/8 part Cayenne in 100 proof alcohol. 2 ounce amber bottle with dropper. ... ... Note: This formula is made according to D ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I bought the EYEBRIGHT TINCTURE SOLUTION from the link you ...   FSOS46   22mo

I bought the EYEBRIGHT TINCTURE SOLUTION from the link you gave. But it mentions somewhere in the QandA that Dr. Christopher’s family took over and they used cheap herbs and not quality grade. Can you advise?   [End]
        • Yes, I can answer this question! ... ... I order my herbal...   Calibelle   22mo

Yes, I can answer this question! ... ... I order my herbal tinctures primarily through the Apothecary Storefront found on the front page of this Forum. You will see the link a little ways under the Title of this Forum, and slightly to the right. It says ”Apothecary Storefront”. ... ... The owner/manager of this forum is also the herbalist of the Apothecary and their herbal tinctures are of very high quality and integrity. ... They provide a good service, fair prices, and quick shipping. I do highly recommend. ... ... Occasionally, I will order directly from Dr. Schulze’s website as well. It is www.herbdoc.c ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Can you tell me if you reduced your pressure? I bought the ...   FSOS46   17mo

Can you tell me if you reduced your pressure? I bought the Christopher Tincture from the link you gave. ... ... I was able to reduce the red-ness and had stopped all medication drops completely because it gave me anxiety attack/major side effects. ... ... I did it for 3 months straight but when I went to see my optomologist, he told me my pressure went from 14 to 25. ... ... I am now on stronger medication dosage but I feel horrible from the side effects. Life has to get better than this. ... ... Can anyone give me hope/advice? ... ... Did the eyebright solution reduce the pressure? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I was on THREE medications (drops) done more than once a da...   Calibelle   17mo

I was on THREE medications (drops) done more than once a day (prospectively); and quit taking the third one. ... ... When drinking enough water every day; when eating as healthy as possible, and doing MUCH juicing (carrots, etc.); and continuing with my TWO meds and the eyebright, my pressures went down. ... ... I wish there was a way to monitor pressures by yourself, the way you can with HOME blood-pressure monitors to get a clearer, more ”live” reading and be able to gauge the causes and effects of lifestyle choices. ... ... I have never STOPPED taking my Rx drops. When I eat less healthy, don’t have e ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I re-read all this and want to comment again   Calibelle   22mo

I re-read all this and want to comment again, as I think I was reading so quickly as to misunderstand what your confusion was and perhaps re-clarify?? ... ... Dr. Christopher’s RECIPE differed in the amount of Cayenne pepper than Dr. Schulze’s RECIPE for the Eyebright Tincture, which was also noted in the posts and the links. ... It is important to know that so you can be sure which strength you are ordering when you order from the Apothecary Storefront as they offer both RECIPES. ... ... If you use products from the Apothecary Storefront (http://marketplaceadvisor.channeladvisor.com/StoreFrontProfiles ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Help! Glaucoma is out of control now & meds made me sic...   explorer2009   30mo

There can be rather simple self-treatment by Su-jok ... medicine methods. ... If interested, I can send you schemes to try.   [End]
      • Sorry so long in replying. ... My computer is very problema...   Calibelle   30mo

Sorry so long in replying. ... My computer is very problematic and I fear it’s dying. It locks up all the time. ... ... Anyway, yes, if you could share, that would be great. ... ... Thank you.   [End]
        • Hello, ... These posts have rather detailed explanations an...   explorer2009   22mo

Hello, ... These posts have rather detailed explanations and schemes: ... ... http://acupunctureforcancerideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/glaukoma-and-cataract-by-one-scheme.html ... ... http://acupunctureforcancerideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/triorigin-schemes-glaucoma.html ... ... http://acupunctureforcancerideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/emergency-acupuncture-eye-trauma.html ... ... for more details you can e-mail me. ... Regards,   [End]
    • ... ... I initially had laser surgery - the doc poked hole...   #107689   30mo

... ... I initially had laser surgery - the doc poked holes in my eye’s drainage ... system and while that didn’t bring it down completely, it did come down from 45 ... in each eye to about 22 - 24.  After that I used drops for a while that ... brought the pressure into the 16 - 17 area but yes there were side effects to ... those beta blockers.  Now my ophthalmologist is going without eye drop ... treatment and my pressure is at the 21 - 21 level and he is saying that he ... doesn’t want to do any more medication but to just watch the optic nerve and see ... how it’s doing and there has been no change i ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I don’t know if you’ve seen my other posts or not..I know I...   Calibelle   30mo

I don’t know if you’ve seen my other posts or not..I know I saw somewhere where you can do a search by username (altho I don’t remember where or how). ... ... Anyway, I’ve had glaucoma for 25 years. It was under control by using only one drug. ... Then I used an eyelash product (for only 3 weeks) and heard on the radio that it was pulled by the FDA because it raised eye pressure. The following week I saw my doctor for my scheduled visit anyway. My pressures were through the roof. ... We did the SLT surgery (surgery to make holes for drainage), but it did NOT work. ... The last three years has been tryin ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... ... "....She does NOT recommend surgery, nor does...   #107689   30mo

... ... "....She does NOT recommend surgery, nor does she feel it’s a good ... option for my type of glaucoma which is the most difficult to treat." ... ... If she’s a leading expert and your meds are making you ill, did she offer any ... alternatives?  (My ophthalmologist says my optic nerves are made of steel - ... there is no deterioration that can be detected in the past 15 years.) ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Although I wrote this for someone with optic nerve problem,...   knowledge seeker   30mo

Although I wrote this for someone with optic nerve problem, the info and the eyewash program applies to people with any vision problem such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, even blindness. ... ... So read what I wrote here ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1640933 ... ... You can make this yourself using organic bulk herbs and if it was me I would use the tincture I made myself (use 80-100 proof vodka to make a tincture to the right dose of herbs about 50-50 herbs to liqui to 255 liquid and 75% herbs..adding more herbs or vodka as needed to get the right proportion--put in a glass ...   [retrieve this message]
    • no no no no u simply have to go to sound therapy machine. s...   hypertapeworm   26mo

no no no no u simply have to go to sound therapy machine. sessions using frequencys 20-25 hz 30min per session. if you do it periodacally 2-3 times a week for 4mos min. i promise u it will heal itself but also change diet, lifstyle etc. It will happen quicker that way   [End]
    • Go immediately to alibris.com or powells.com and order a us...   callendale   26mo

Go immediately to alibris.com or powells.com and order a used copy of ”Sight Without Glasses” by Dr. Harold M. Peppard. This is a better system than the highly touted Bates method and there are specific exercises within this book for reversing glaucoma. Do the exercises specified, and if you are diligent, there is a high probability that you will not only reverse the glaucoma symptoms, but you will never have to wear glasses again.   [End]
  • Making tinctures   raynorway   31mo  C

... I know how to make tinctures. ... ... My question is... when my lobelia tincture (or any other herb) is finished after about a month, and after I strain it, does the tincture become stronger and more potent if I repeat the process, and add more fresh herbs into the liquid and let it sit for another month? ... ... ...or is the alcohol ”full” with the herbal extract, meaning I can’t extract more herbs into the liquid? ... ...   [End]
    • You said nothing of the vinegar. ... To make a tincture of ...   32771   31mo

You said nothing of the vinegar. ... To make a tincture of lobelia, it has to be half alcohol and half apple cider vinegar to get the most from this herb. I heard one person gets fantastic results from dividing the dry herb into two parts. One part gets the alcohol, the other part gets the ACV. After 4-8 weeks, mix the two tinctures together. Said to be potent. Will try that process next time ... Not sure how potent it should be made since it is often administered by the amount of drops, not dropperfuls. Too much can make you puke.   [End]
    • When it is finished it is finished straining it won’t make ...   Samkadya   28mo

When it is finished it is finished straining it won’t make it more powerful. Only fresh herbs are powerful. ...   [End]
  • seriously ill, severe weight loss, anxiety   Renee11   32mo  C

Have friend who has multiple life threatening issues-age 47--severe malsbsorption one of them--has lost 50 pounds in less than 2 months--weighs about 90 pounds now---has malnutrition symptoms-loss of hair, bad teeth now, etc. Is on 3 anti-depressants--Trazadon, Remeron, Serequel-- ... has HUGE anxiety, has loss of taste and smell--insomnia, brain fog----thirst--RLS---muscle ache--- all tests have RULED OUT: ... Hypo and Hyperthyroidism; Carcinoid Syndrome; Parasites; ... Salt deficiency and every other thing the docs can think of-- but the only relief she has is when she gets sodium chloride IV (o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Has she TRIED hcl with meals? What about coffee enemas? W...   Iolite   32mo

Has she TRIED hcl with meals? What about coffee enemas? What kind of abdominal or intestinal symptoms does she have? Has she had a lower GI done? ... ... What are her cortisol levels? Is she on cortisone therapy? Has she considered traveling out of state to a different hospital?   [End]
      • A lot of medical tests are unrelieable or naccurate in pres...   agt19751   32mo

A lot of medical tests are unrelieable or naccurate in presenting the tru picture of what is going on in the human body. The body will do anything to compensate if a certain organ or function is off and try to balance it. I would not at all rule out parasties and if she is taking medicines those are poisons toher system. Alot of people did not get any diagnosis from the medical doctors or very little to go on. I can’t tell anyone to stop taking medicine but I would post around on some Parasite forums, ask barefoot, Natural Healing and Herbal Solutions is a great one as well. Lots of peoop ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I recognize myself in most of the symptoms you describe, on...   Kcirla   30mo

I recognize myself in most of the symptoms you describe, only to find out myself that the problem was parasites that common tests didnt reveal. When you come to the point your friend seems to be, I suggest she tries juice fasting and coffee enemas, this should help her liver big time at first and make her feel better. When she feels better, try having her parasite cleansing. Go to natural healing forum, you will find big help there. ...   [End]
  • self diagnosed with morgellons pls help   #143085   33mo  C

Hello, I’m a just turned 20 yr old from Texas...and I have been experiencing things very much related to morgellons...however with my keen ability to understand my body I began searching on the net to gain insight on what was ailing me. I came across this website and it helped immensely...because I believe this is morgellons im facing or some form of it...I was misdiagnosed with scabies and skin mites...I am not sure if there is a correlation between me and the sick dog (full of parasites) I had. My fiancé lives with me and he is not complaining of anything although only thing I have notic ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, ... ... ... To answer your previous question of d...   Bugbuster   33mo

Hello, ... ... ... To answer your previous question of describing the silicone goo in my ears, nose and eyes, it was mainly white. However there were times when it was pale yellow, brown and red looking as if it were blood. ... ... I have been trying to comminucate how I recovered twice now and to make it more simple and organized I have posted it in my personal forum. ... You may find these things helpful. ... ... Let us know how things are going for you, ... BB ... Morgellons Recovery Protocol ... ...   [End]
    • How about posting your symptoms.   morgticia   33mo

How about posting your symptoms.   [End]
    • YOU DO NOT HAVE DEMODEX MITES/PARASITES ... ... I thought ...   Cookey   32mo

YOU DO NOT HAVE DEMODEX MITES/PARASITES ... ... I thought I was a suffered of Demodex Mites for 10 months. ... Every day for 10 months I felt those ”bugs” crawling and wiggling. I even felt worms wiggling out of the crown of my head. ... ... I spent about $2K buying creams to include Ponds Cold Cream, lotions, soaps, shampoos, going from doctor to doctor who either ignored me, or gave into my demands for Ivermectim. ... ... I even purchased 10 boxes of Borax laundry detergent to bath in, tea tree oil, colloidal silver –I was desperate!!!! to no avail. I saw 4 Demonologist, 1 Neurologist, and 1 Immunologi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • save your life videos   sunrisegazer   3y  C

Hello, ... ... I’m looking for the ”Save your life” interviews with Richard Schulze. I read the manual and am looking for the videos. From what I heard, they are quite amazing, packed with valuable information. ... I’m not interested in the dvds, but in digital versions that I can save on a pen drive. ... I know they were all over the web a number of years ago, and then were removed. So many people must have them. Is there anyone willing to email them to me in attachments? ... Thanks   [End]
    • Oh shoot, you want an electronic copy..   Calibelle   29mo

I have the complete set in hard copy. ... ... I thought there was a set on CZ. Check out all the links. One of the posters on here shared them. Tom H.   [End]
    • Re: save your life videos   kimosabi   6mo

Your can download the complete series here: ... ... http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/4087687/Dr_Richard_Schulze_-_Save_your_Life_Interviews   [End]
  • Dr. Richard Schulze's eBooks (10)   tharrels1   3y  C

Hi all! I have just posted links to 10 - eBooks by Dr. Richard Schulze, that are on his blog website. Here is the link on my Dr. Richard Schulze Links Web-Page. ... ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/DS_pages.html#ebks ... ... ... ”THANKS” for your interest! ... ... Your teacher and fellow student, ... Tom ... Psalm 104:14.   [End]
  • Instestinal formula #1 From Dr. Shulze's   william55   3y  C

First I want to say thanks to everyone for all the useful information here. I have become such a firm believer in natural Healing because of forums like this and dr. Shulze. ... ... My question revolves around a supplement that he sells called ... ... Intestinal forumla #1. ... ... ... I found a link off of here to Herbal Apothecary which sells alot of his items identical for a far cheaper price (Like 40-50% cheaper!) ... ... I just couldn’t find a match for the intestinal formula #1. Could someone tell me what other formula would closely link to the exact kind that he has on his website? Thank you so much for ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Greetings, ... ... Congratulations on ’becoming a believ...   unyquity   3y

Greetings, ... ... Congratulations on ’becoming a believer’ in Natural Healing...and welcome to Curezone (I see this is your very first post!).  Undoubtedly, there is no greater teacher than Dr. Schulze...and certainly nothing more beneficial than truly natural health & healing! ... ... Interestingly enough, I’ve recently been contacted by Dr. Schulze (here: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1800575).  And after he emailed we had a fantastic (long!) chat and started the groundwork/brainstorming for future forum projects together. ... ... He didn’t know I had an Herbal Apothecary wh ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Uny What website is your forum at?   william55   3y

Uny What website is your forum at?   [End]
      • 1 more question if you don’t mind. I am really confused. Th...   william55   3y

1 more question if you don’t mind. I am really confused. The vitality program off of his website provides enough for 30 days of consumption for 30 days right? There is so many different things I am not sure what to be taking from day to day. ... ... ... And also about his bowel detox programs. Can I eat during those days? Or is it supposed to be a juice fast? Just kind of hard to do with work and all.   [End]
        • William, ... I’ve been using the Dr. Schulze products for y...   Eyesee   3y

William, ... I’ve been using the Dr. Schulze products for years with excellent results. ... ... I can also echo that he does encourage you to learn to make your own formulas and tinctures. When I had more time I was making his SuperTonic at home; it’s easy to make. ... ... The Formula #1 is to get the colon moving. Not just a laxative, some of the herbs in it are designed to prevent cramping, gas and improve bowel tone. Most people have clogged up colons. I was just talking to some friends about this and when I said they should be having 3-4 bowel movements a day they scoffed and looked at me in di ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Started Schulze IF#2 today - reflux worse?   AngelofEventide   3y  C

I am at the end of day 1 of Schulze IF#2 and it seems like my reflux is a lot worse. Could this be from the herbs or die-off? I have had several BM’s today and am drinking a ton of water. Thanks.   [End]
  • Just got Schulze IF#2 - confused, questions....   AngelofEventide   3y  C

Ok we are going to be using #2 with #1 as a backup for any constipation issues. We are both regular. Anyway, in the instructions it says to juice fast for 5 days. I am also trying to do alkaline balancing. Schulze says to drink whatever vegetable or fruit juice you want, but that you must do the juicing yourself. Then if you go raw, add whatever seeds, nuts, etc. that you want. Ph balancing says almost no nuts or seeds (except raw, organic almonds) and no on most fruits. I don’t plan on going raw, but how can these be so conflicting and supposedly both work to cure the same issues? ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Acute Cholecystitis inflamed gallbladder   princessmonster   3y  C

I’m 42 year old female and 2 weeks ago was admitted to hospital with acute cholecystitis and suggested haemangiomas due to three echogenic focal lesions within my liver. I passed stones in the hospital after being deprived of water and food for 2 days but on a drip. They were green balls in green sludge. I also threw up bile just before that bowel movement. I have a thickened gallbaldder wall and numerous tiny calculi or gallstones in the range of 2mm to 3mm. ... ... I discharged myself and came home after 4 days in hospital and did castor oil packs and started raw juices and herbal teas for ...   [retrieve this message]
    • rye has gluten in it. ... ... there are numerous causes fo...   #132242   3y

rye has gluten in it. ... ... there are numerous causes for gall bladder problems, but virtually all celiac people have gall bladder problems, so that is a good place to to start. eliminate all forms of gluten from your diet... wheat, barley, rye, vinegar, soy sauce. dairy is also a good thing to consider eliminating with the exception of raw dairy if you can tolerate it. ... ... the juicing sounds like a good idea, but some juices may in fact make the problem worse, for example goitrogens like cabbage can make gall bladder issues worse. ... ... i would try increasing cold processed oils like olive, fla ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Glioblastoma Stage 4 back with a vengeance   terminalbeliever   3y  C

This is my first time posting but I have been a 9 year follower. Not sure if I’m even posting this correctly, but my 60 year old fathers’ life depends on this. I wanted to start this sooner but my mother was always dependent on the Dr’s and not fully trusting the alternative route. With her blessing she now is fully ready to try anything within her means ($$$$). So here is my daddy’s 9 year history of living with stage 4 Glioblastoma. ... In 2003 my father was diagnosed with stage 4 Glioblastoma in the right front of the brain. Dr. started hem on Temodar and radiation. Gave him 6 months t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If it were me, I would look very strongly at a couple of it...   Dquixote1217   3y

If it were me, I would look very strongly at a couple of items - ozone and oleander extract.  I understand that ozone insufflation through the ear can be very effective against brain cancers.  Oleander crosses the blood brain barrier and it too has had very good success against brain cancer, but I would caution that it does not work overnight and thus the ozone might be good for the short term.  Unlike ozone, oleander will also help stimulate the immune system, which is the first line of natural defense against cancer and other illness. ... ... For the MRSA, I would take copious ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Looking at causes of cancer first. ... There is a new toxin...   sammmm   26d

Looking at causes of cancer first. ... There is a new toxin that many people are now exposed to that can cause all forms of cancer. ... MICROWAVE RADIATION from cordless landlines and WiFi and cell towers, etc ... People need to cable up all wireless devices and shield from high beams from neighbours. ... ... ... Cancer develops from 5 to 15 years of current exposures if these devices are in the house. ... The radiation also acts as a catalyst for other toxins like chemicals. ... ... Google these sites (I can’t post their web addresses for some reason?!?!) ... bioinitiative org ... powerwatch org uk ... magdahavas org ... el ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr. Richard Schulze's BLOG   tharrels1   3y  C

Hi all! It’s been a few months, since I’ve posted any messages and/or information on CUREZONE. ... ... Anyhow, I wanted to let you know, just in case you didn’t know, that Dr. Richard Schulze now has a blog (see below). ... ... https://herbdocblog.com/ ... ... FYI, here’s my Dr. Schulze Links webpage. ... ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/DS_pages.html ... ... Also, here’s my NATURAL EMERGENCY CARE Links webpage. ... ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/NEC_pages.html ... ... And here’s my NATURAL EMERGENCY CARE Forum webpage. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=903 ... ... ”THANKS” for your time, attention and interest! ... ... To ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dr Schultze kidney cleanse for 8 year old?   mommamallard   3y  C

I have an 8 year old daughter with a polyp in her bladder. It was just found via ultrasound and she is to go to a urinary specialist soon. Can I do a Dr. Schultze Kidney/bladder cleanse with her? If so, is there any special instruction? How much of the formula, and is there any way to ”hide” the taste of the formulas? (I have done these cleanses before) ANY information would be very much appreciated! Thanks   [End]
  • Neurological symptoms - need your advice please   health12   3y  C

Hello, ... ... My dad (72 yrs old) has rectal cancer. He’s on ... alternative medicine(Cellect-Budwig protocol) for the past few months. ... ... His haemoglobin was low (7.3) as per his previous testing so he was on various foods to improve his iron and haemoglobin level in his body. One of these was green ... juices (spinach,mint and cilantro). ... ... After a few days (his haemoglobin level went upto 8.3) he started having symptoms like shivering of hands, muscle pain (unable to stand or walk on his own without ... support) and some memory loss. ... ... We had his vit B12 levels tested and they came out higher ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi ... The best thing to help remove heavy metals is glutat...   woody7   3y

Hi ... The best thing to help remove heavy metals is glutathione, either injection form or liposomal, which can be purchased at liv on labs, stuff is amazing. ... good luck   [End]
      • Thanks for your reply. I’ll buy the glutathine and try it o...   health12   3y

Thanks for your reply. I’ll buy the glutathine and try it out. I’m actually looking for a product that can safely bring out the redistributed metals (if any, caused by the cilantro) but NOT for a long term heavy metal removal (he’s on a treatment for the cancer cells), as my dad does not have any fillings in his mouth. Would glutathine help with this? ... ... He has some citrus pectin with him. Does it help in this situation? ... ... Thanks once again.   [End]
      • Thanks once again for your reply. I understand that glutath...   health12   3y

Thanks once again for your reply. I understand that glutathione is an antioxidant. Unfortunately, antioxidants are not allowed in the protocol my dad’s following for cancer (Budwig protocol). ... ... So, back to my original question - is there anything else that could help mop up the metals? ... ... Thanks once again.   [End]
    •  My dad (72 yrs old) has rectal cancer. He’s on ... a...   Hveragerthi   3y

My dad (72 yrs old) has rectal cancer. He’s on ... alternative medicine(Cellect-Budwig protocol) for the past few months. ... ... His haemoglobin was low (7.3) as per his previous testing so he was on various foods to improve his iron and haemoglobin level in his body. One of these was green ... juices (spinach,mint and cilantro). ... ... After a few days (his haemoglobin level went upto 8.3) he started having symptoms like shivering of hands, muscle pain (unable to stand or walk on his own without ... support) and some memory loss. ... ... We had his vit B12 levels tested and they came out higher ...   [retrieve this message]
    • sounds like TIA   Tizona   3y

mini stroke, or as it’s also known TIA ... ... http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=578&q=tmi&btnG=Google+Search#hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=tia+mini+stroke&cp=3&qe=dGlhbWluaSBzdHJva2U&qesig=cmYs4hD4-EanGZBpkT6kxA&pkc=AFgZ2tkFUMFKCkTXy3DLUqKzyJ6mhLd2oBKePHbiIZnyo2hJrUUsUdpNumtrB9q9BWbVjC2_aYrE68RHYsYYXC7EYRGflhH24A&pf=p&sclient=psy&client=firefox-a&hs=35H&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&biw=1024&bih=578&aq=0c&aqi=&aql=&oq=tiamini+stroke&pbx=1&fp=92d5e6d07d8a9acf ... ... ... You MUST get him checked to see if ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Neurological symptoms - need your advice please   heroay   3y

Posting this because it was listed under Parkinson also: ... ... Download these docs. The first should be of interest to you, but otherwise this is very useful information about coconut oil. My personal recommendation is Nutiva brand from luckyvitamin.com ... ... Try natural and safe. HIV, Herpes, Alzheimers+, Overweight, etc. If skinny, go easy on the Coconut oil! ... ... Coconut Oil - Nutiva Extra Virgin - luckyvitamin.com ... ... ... http://www.4shared.com/document/ZPznutfT/Coconut_Oil_and_Alzheimers_Dis.html ... ... ... ... http://www.4shared.com/document/0qVi-Nt5/Coconut_Oil_Benefits.html ... ... ... ... http://www.4shar ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you are using cilantro, which might be too an aggressive...   onlyway   9mo

If you are using cilantro, which might be too an aggressive an approach initially, then you really really really need to bind all those heavy metals that are getting broken free so they don’t get reabsorbed and redistributed in the body because it could do more harm then good. ... ... IMHO the best thing to do this is very high quality chlorella. I use Sun Chlorella, which you can get at wholefoods. Here is a good article about the subject: http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/neurotoxin/NeurotoxinProtocol_Jan06.pdf   [End]
  • Dry Skin advice   Roooth   3y  C

So I just did a Master Cleanse and a few days on juice afterwards. During my first two days on juice before eating, my alligator scale skin that was so dry my knuckles cracked and bled started healing rapidly. Now they are much softer. My face is softer, skin all over the place is softer but I still have very distinct dry patches in various places. I’m really trying to heal myself so I can be at a better level of health overall and not have this problem. ... ... Now I’m starting Dr. Schulze Intestinal Formula #1 and I’ll do #2 when ready. I was just wondering if other people have experience wit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Vegetable oil rub into skin................   Corey   3y

Deepak Chopra advocates using sesame oil to rub into the skin as a massage. I do a variation for dry skin. In the winter time my skin does get very dry. I take any vegetable oil and simply rub it all over my body from head to foot. I leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then take a shower. You cannot wash all of it off, only the excess oil. Your skin will be baby skin soft. ... ... Be it serendipity or coincidence, I had just finished showering after using some extra light olive oil I happened to have on hand when I read your post . It is well worth your time to do this. ... ... Corey   [End]
      • Corey, ... ... I thank you for the resopnse. I wonder if y...   Roooth   3y

Corey, ... ... I thank you for the resopnse. I wonder if you think sesame, olive or vegetable oil to be far superior than coconut oil? I ask because I rub coconut oil onto my skin all the time, several times daily on the very dry places yet after two days on juice, my hands mostly healed. I do think this is a problem that must be fixed from within. ... ... I also notice clusters of raised red dry skin. I looked up ringworm and roundworm. It’s not quite like pics I have but I am wondering is parasites might be involved. :( ... ... Anyone else have input? ... ... Thanks...   [End]
        • I think the coconut oil is really superior to the other oil...   Corey   3y

I think the coconut oil is really superior to the other oils. I mentioned the olive oil and others mainly because of the cost and easy to find locally in most places. ... ... You already see how good oils are to rub on your hands. Around here the humidity is low in the winter time and heated air makes it worse. My skin will start to itch and my lips will chap. The oil rub eliminates both and lasts for a week or so. And I do love the way my skin feels after the rub. ... ... A few years ago, a cyber friend that knew I dealt with natural healing emailed me about her daughter having a bad itching probl ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hey Rooth, ... Sounds like eczema to me. Since you were ju...   Sherri   3y

Hey Rooth, ... Sounds like eczema to me. Since you were juicing, it could be your body’s reaction to the acid in some of the Fruit/Veg, or even the combination of 2 or more that causes this reaction in your skin. ... ... My sister always found that tomato ALWAYS made her Eczema flare up. ... ... I found the same problem throughout my last MC. What worked for me is to combine coconut oil and sugar, and do a full body exfoliation in the shower, rinse off the sugar with water, and just let the oil be.   [End]
      • Bio or Natural Oil works so good on both dry and unsightly ...   MrHorace33   3y

Bio or Natural Oil works so good on both dry and unsightly skin conditions and it’s gentle enough that you even use it on face... ... It can be bought at local market, but you could look in your local health food store if there isn’t a market around that has skin oils. Mean by sensitive skin, a good remedies are indeed with using naturals that has the ability to moisturized and even treat stretch marks as well...   [End]
    • Re: Dry Skin advice   extremedryskin   23mo

... i went through the same thing, i have extremely dry skin and when i don’t treat it the skin start to have white flakes forming and start to crack and bleed. Although when i start to treat it with moisturizers i get itchy and red and they don’t work. I realize later that non of them helps or helps only temporarily. I found out that the commercial moisturizer creams contain alot of chemicals which cause me to have redness/swelling reaction and they don’t work. ... Now I’ve tried the DERMA ointment from DERMACOP, it works fantastic and it’s natural. I Have no allergic reactions to it whatsoev ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can someone help me with this?   popeJohn3rd   3y  C

When I lived in the south a few years back, I used to cough up alot of phlegm, and when it would get cold out I would lose my voice for about a week, I suspect due to mucuous buildup. Now, I’m more northern and never lose my voice but I’m noticing some phlegm buildup in the back of my throat that is hard to get rid of. I also experience a very bad taste in the back of the throat area like something is infected. It also smells really bad despite tons of mouthwash and mint chewing gum. Can someone help?   [End]
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)   declanparkes   3y  C

Hello There, ... ... I hope you and your son are fine. ... I am suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). ... Do you have any idea about its cure? ... What are the reasons of this Disease? ... Do you have any idea about its cure? ... What are the most successful treatments for Irritable Bowel Syndrome? ... What I have to make changes in my regular diet? ... Please reply me if you know some thing about its cure. ... ... ... Thanks. ... Regards: ... Declan Parkes ...   [End]
  • liver cancer cure dr schultzes ip program   #133580   4y  C

has anyone on this site ever heard of dr schultzes incurables program healing 4th stage liver cancer...please responde asap   [End]
    • Here are internet testimonies of cancer cures using the Inc...   #67570   4y

Here are internet testimonies of cancer cures using the Incurables Program.  ... ... Liver Cancer/HepC IP Cure Testimonies & Case Histories ... ... Cured Cancer/IP ovary, breast, bone cancer. help my MOM ... ... Cured Lymphoma/IP QuestionHub.com - My dad has esophageal Cancer and the Dr.’s just told him there’s not much they can do for him. Help!! Herbs? ... ... Prostate Update at Dr. Schulze Support Forum ... ... Cured Lymphoma/IP QuestionHub.com - My dad has esophageal Cancer and the Dr.’s just told him there’s not much they can do for him. Help!! Herbs? ... ... Breast Cancer/IP Cancer C ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Most testimonials for Dr. Schultzes program are for differe...   patientadvocate   4y

Most testimonials for Dr. Schultzes program are for different types of adenocarcinomas. Liver cancer should not be confused with adenocarcinoma. ... ... Liver cancer is aggressive cancer, you need aggressive interventions ASAP i am sorry to say,...you can detox at anytime, change your diet, but don’t let that be your only silver bullett. ... ... Oxygen therapies are detox therapies to certain extent anyways, and alkaline therapies were simply meant to augment oxygen therapies. (see Warburg Affect) ... ... Also, see Townsend Letter, re: Alpha Lipoic Acid IV, which can be done during alkaline/oxygen proto ...   [retrieve this message]
  • liver cancer   SCAGLE   4y  C

has anybody with advanced liver cancer used dr schultzes 30 day intense cleanse and detox...4th stage...oncologist wants 8 chemo treatments to buy time...no chemo he says 2 months...have had 4...do i need to stop now and start program or do the 8 and then start...need help   [End]
  • secondary liver cancer 4th stage   SCAGLE   4y  C

my brother mitchell was diagnosised with nasophyrengeal cancer and went through chemo and radiation...the cancer left and in 2 months he had a pet scan and found it had spread to his liver...4th stage...oncologist said he had 2 months but with chemo he could streach out his time...he is now in his 4th chemo treatment and would like to do the 30 day cleanse and detox...should he wait till he is through with his chemo treatments he has 4 more or can he start this now...please help we are desperate   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... Please repost your message on the Ask Dr. S...   ginger21   4y

Hello, ... ... Please repost your message on the Ask Dr. Sutter forum for help. ... ... Prayers & best wishes, ... Jan ...   [End]
    • If your brother wants to have a chance to actually beat can...   Dquixote1217   4y

If your brother wants to have a chance to actually beat cancer and live instead of merely buy a couple of months time he should immediately begin to look elsewhere than chemo.  Chemo may buy scant extra time but does so at a huge cost - including making it more and more difficult for any alternative means that might otherwise cure his cancer to have a chance. ... ... Notably, oleander extract both potentiateschemo and greatly offsets its side effects. Taken together with other important items and the combination of a healthy diet and lifestyle, oleander has had good success when mainstrea ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi ... ... I heard about a person who cured his cancer (in...   #128791   4y

Hi ... ... I heard about a person who cured his cancer (in multiple organs). She changed her diet - ate mainly vegetables and fruits; avoided sugar, grains and diary. He drank lots of fresh juices, and drank 6 organic lemons/limes a day - He crushed the whole lemons in a blender with water/other juices. He did not drink 6 lemons at once but through a day, making fresh blend each time. (You should not drink 6 lemons at once). I think those lemons may have improve his immune system tremendously. ... I cannot tell you more because I do not know this person. But improving diet and add lemons should n ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Liver cancer is common after overcoming another cancer. The...   charkee   4y

Liver cancer is common after overcoming another cancer. The roots of liver cancer are a feeling of lack. Was your brother worried about not being able to pay for the treatments? Was he afraid that if the treatments failed, he would leave his family penniless?   [End]
  • hyperchoic mass in right lobe of live   ms.mona   4y  C

we just foynd out that a hyperchoic mass was found in the right lobe of the liver. In a male age 31 please tell me what this means. What is the next step. What kind of treatment should be sought after. ...   [End]
  • pulmonary hypertension   #129706   4y

any cure for pulmonary hypertension   [End]
  • My Dr. Richard Schulze Links Web-Page - Two VERY IMPORTANT ...   tharrels1   4y  C

Hi all! SORRY, that it’s been awhile, since I last posted here, but I have been very busy!! ... ... Here are two VERY IMPORTANT Webpages (html & pdf), that I have added (9-10-10) to my Dr. Richard Schulze Links Web-Page. ... ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/schulze_hfak.html ... ... Dr. Richard Schulze’s Natural Healing Crusade - Class Manual: ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/drs_nhc_cm.pdf ... ... ... Here’s my Dr. Richard Schulze Links Web-Page, just in case you haven’t seen it yet or you had forgotten the URL. ... http://healingtools.tripod.com/DS_pages.html ... ... ... ”THANKS” for your time, attention and intere ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”This tea literally saved my life.” - Ricky
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Aches and Pains?
My Back Pain is Gone!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

563 messages, 172 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 141, 4 pages,  162,991 page views

"The greatest part of all chronic disease is created by the suppression of acute disease by drug poisoning."
~ Henry Lindlahr, M.D.

Image Galler Schulze’s Miracle Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.53 sec at 4/16/2014 2:29:58 PM, requested by 184.73.87.85, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=217 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25