CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums31032 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Poetry Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Poetry Books   Rules
 581,534 page views     2,867 messages     1,817 topics     23 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Poetry     All Forums 
Like Poetry Forum on Facebook.com
Page 23 of 23
1  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   23    

• hey peeps .. long time no see ey peeps .. long time no se...   suzie-uk   13mo

Suzie Mitchell ... Do you really want this in his life ... To feel all this strife? ... Pray tell me no ... So that we can go ... ... And show him all the world ... so that it may unfurl ... and show the mysteries ... beyond ... ... Suzie Mitchell 24/3/2013 01.40 GMT :D   [End]
  • my original poem .. My Journey   suzie-uk   13mo

Hi Peeps .. have not been into poetry forum for ages .. hope you are all good .. trying to find my first poem My Journey.. wa about 7 years ago thx :D i Peeps .. have not been into poetry forum for ages .. hope you are all good .. trying to find my first poem My Journey.. wa about 7 years ago thx :D 3   [End]
  • Brief Poems   frugivorous   15mo  C

... ****************************************************** ... 1080 Brief Poems -Saiom Shriver- ... ****************************************************** ... ... LOVE ... ... *1 ... My love for you a yearling became... many eons ago. ... *2 ... His dogs and cats cannot read.. save the scr1pt of his soul ... They cannot write..except on his heart ... *3 ... As a tide floats all boats ..As great music lifts all lyrics ... ..so do love’s spirit pinions ..give wings to all opinions. ... *4 ... At dawn the emperor sun breaks forth from the lair of mars but in the evening he ... disappears behind cloud curtains to the chamber of venus. ... *5 ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Part II Brief Poems by Saiom Shriver ... ... FIDELITY ......   frugivorous   15mo

Part II Brief Poems by Saiom Shriver ... ... FIDELITY ... ... *1 ... Mother Earth has knitted strong knots in the faithful blue forget me nots. ... *2 ... From your infinite eyes we drink Stars within skies of blackest ink ... Please don’t eclipse us when you wink.. but hold us in your eyes, Black Sphinx ... *3 ... He remembered that pricks of the branches of the mistletoe tree can draw blood. ... *4 ... Redwoods: faithful silent sentries.. standing for millennia not centuries ... *5 ... Oh womanizer or manizer most polygamous... try as you might you won’t be milligamous ... *6 ... Serial womanizer Jack Frost had his face pressed to ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Brief Poems by Saiom Shriver Part 3 ... ... PRAYER MEDITA...   frugivorous   15mo

Brief Poems by Saiom Shriver Part 3 ... ... PRAYER MEDITATION ... ... *1 ... Blue spruce spires... their steeples point to blue star fire ... *2 ... Out of the sea the sun aborning Not adorned but all adorning ... With His awesome light of morning Says to you ”Come! My Mavoorning!” ... (to Ethel Lynch) ... *3 ... O God Dweller in the Heart of Every Being, release now and forever the joy latent in all ... *4 ... Jack in the Pulpit has taken up silence.. to his new sermon none said ... ’ahem’ ...many said ’amen’... ... *5 ... Pen chisel carves tunnel out of feelings’ mine cavein ... *6 ... God and humans both know of love unreturned. The dif ...   [retrieve this message]
        • (The author gives permission for reposting of any poem on a...   frugivorous   15mo

(The author gives permission for reposting of any poem on a noncommercial website if the individual poem remains unedited and includes author name.) ... ... Brief Poems by Saiom Shriver Part 4 ... ... MIRACLES ... ... *1 ... God who freed from fruit the seed can pick a pear from a baby tree. ... God who sired the hallowed fig does harvest fruit from a barren sprig. ... God made blooms pastel and bright fruits and can a kumquat take from a tree of quince. ... He Who made Pluto and the Pleiades can pluck a plum where there is no tree. ... *2 ... He thought it was just another water mirage but it was the sea mirror of the r ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Edited   #70980   15mo

http://www.louana.com/product-detail.aspx?productID=75&catID=44&pcatID=37#overview   [End]
  • Coconuts   #70980   15mo

... The worse problem we (but not me) many people voted this Caesar into office again... ... ... Even though they knew what he represents, which is to total despoilment of the original United States of A ...   [End]
  • Shakespeare On Calves, Deer, Pigs, Horses, Rabbits Beetles,...   frugivorous   15mo  C

97% of all food poisoning fatalities are from animal flesh, ... fish flesh, eggs or dairy. We are programmed not to think ... of meat and fish as pieces of cadavers, because these are ... industries involving trillions of dollars. ... ... Shakespeare On Calves, Deer, Pigs, Horses, Rabbits Beetles, Flies, Bees, Animal Research, Hunting ... ... (apologies re the loss of capitalization through software glitch) ... ... OF CALVES ... ... william shakespeare, henry vi, part two, act 3, scene 1, lines 202-220 ... ... thou never didst them wrong, nor no man wrong; ... and as the butcher takes away the calf, ... and binds the wretch, an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • To Marshall George   cauchy3   17mo

To Marshall George!.. ... Peace that kept is atlas lights. ... Minute sparks are lights that bright. ... Blast as missiles arms will fly. ... Sharp and fine are bulls with eyes. ... ... Mellows blows are gentle winds. ... Mellow out are ways have means. ... Ranges extended are long with width. ... Take the peace are better kinds. ... ... Marshall George is country arms. ... Steel will raise the arms and arts. ... Soldiers’ forms are fleshes and bones. ... Woes of armies get their woes. ... ... Faults of you are faults of worlds. ... Night will come our rest are laws. ... Marshall takes affairs that good. ... Good at wars are bricks are woods. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Summer Romance   lilpolock   19mo

... I found this while cleaning house today. It’s written in my late mate’s hand. ... ... ... They strolled down the hill together and sat under a willow tree and watched the quiet river wind slowly past. ... ... He noticed the gleam of the sun in her beautiful hair and felt lucky just to have her with him. ... ... He remembered the first time he held her and the thrill he felt when her head dropped to his shoulder and soft hair brushed his face. ... ... He knew she could never leave him, the love they shared flowed deeply from each heart. ... ... She cuddled a little closer as if she planned the next move, then qui ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Endurance of Passions in the Valleys of the Mind.   Teacher of Light   22mo

Alone in the secrecy of my thoughts, ... ... Glowing from an evening of bliss, ... ... ... ... The revelation of encounters into alternate realities. ... ... Spectacular visions of freedom entertain my psyche, ... ... Thoughts and emotions made visible to my soul. ... ... ... ... I follow the path ways of teachings forgotten, ... ... Latent portions of imagination, ... ... To choose. ... ... Will the choice be many or all? ... ... ... ... Feelings hidden through enamored words, ... ... Vulnerable to her gaze, ... ... Where does she exist? ... ... Wonderous thoughts of passion impede from my context of time. ... ... ... ... Imagination beyond control. ... ... Aroused by ...   [retrieve this message]
  • obscure poem   scorpioeyes   3y

Humble abode ... old wood old stone ... Crumbled home ... guarded by miniature gnome ... Tie him down and ... leave him alone ... Deep scenes of dark and ... serene unseen things ... A time for war indeed ... less time for peace. ... Feast your eyes ... on slip knot ties ... Spider bite thought webs ... as angel eye spies. ...   [End]
  • O/T: Poetry   snooz   3y  C

... My Special Birds ... ... Paradise are my loving birds, ... Who’s hearts are covered with feathers, ... They bring so much joy to me and my kids, ... Who live and fulfill many endevours, ... ... They are marvellous in their colour, ... They are marvellous in their grace, ... They are my parrot, my budgie, my chickens, ... Who fulfill so many parts of my life, ... ... May you all live joyful lives, ... May you have lives filled with peace, ... I wish you all so well right now, ... And forever , I shall keep. ... ... ... Snooz ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded just killing time   chavey   3y  C

Here are a few thoughts on the matter: ... ... First, i agree with the previous response that this might be a dehydration reaction. Remember that your body is not absorbing any of the h2o from the SWF ...   [End]
  • Footsteps on Mars   rudenski   4y  C

I imagine the modern day travelers to Mars and beyond will allow us your throwing us a bone. The mind-guards of GLP will allow a pin for seeing pics of cities from eons gone by... as long as we do not post info about the trillion dollar(Where do you think all of that money really went?) cities that are on planets and moons that were not shown? It was pinned so it must not have been enough of a threat to TPTW. Soon... we will travel to wherever our heart so desires... with the power of our free will... and the controllers of info today will no longer have the keys to stop us from going wher ...   [retrieve this message]
  • "Invictus"...   drofinnah   4y  C

this is a poem by an English poet ”William Ernest Henley” (1849–1903).... ”Invictus”... packs a very powerful punch line/motto to live by... learned of it from the movie ”Invictus”... watched last night... very good movie... well worth watching... ... ... ”Invictus” ... Out of the night that covers me, ... Black as the pit from pole to pole, ... I thank whatever gods may be ... For my unconquerable soul. ... ... In the fell clutch of circumstance ... I have not winced nor cried aloud. ... Under the bludgeonings of chance ... My head is bloody, but unbowed. ... ... Beyond this place of wrath and tears ... Looms but the Horror of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I would like to share an unknown enlightened mystic - Elij...   witnessingpresence   4y  C

... ... I would like to share an unknown enlightened mystic - Elijah Crow – The Silence of The Mind, have just finished translating his book ... ...   ... ... Elijah Crow does not belong to any nonduality lineage or tradition, his is a personal expression and experience of nonduality. ... ...   ... ...   ... ... Read the whole book here ... ...   ... ... http://www.scribd.com/doc/34607176/Elijah-Crow-The-Silence-of-the-Mind ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ... The Power of Emptiness ... ...   ... ...   ... ... The “void” or “ psychological empt ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Selling My Blood   rudenski   4y

Selling My Blood ... ... ... I don’t know how... ... Don’t know how... ... I can’t tell you right now ... I wanted to call you ... To tell you ... To hold you ... To tell you ... I love you ... I wanted to tell you how ... Being gone from you ... Has been to me ... My personal hell ... But now the dawn arrived ... Dawn has arrived.... ... The dawn finally came... ... Cuz here I am ... I am weak ... I am tired ... But here I am ... Here I am... ... And there you are ... There you are... ... So far away ... You are ... so far away ... ... The last time I called you ... To tell you I love you ... I called you... ... But I didn’t know what I would say ... And still ... I knew what you were ...   [retrieve this message]
  • forgiven   sparkyhenderson   4y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3jlQmKHYsY   [End]
  • I Would Like to Share This Poem...   snooz   4y

Hi Everyone, ... ... I would like to share this poem... ... ... ... I often choose a picture of an animal or plant, ... And begin to write exactly what they’re all about, ... ... I then take these words and sit by my tree, ... And begin to sing there, so happily, ... ... The leaves begin to shimmer now, ... From the evening setting sun, ... ... Life falls asleep, ... And all is good and done, ... ... Until a new day dawns, ... And life is up again, ... ... I sit back at my tree, ... And sing again and again and again... ... ... ... I really love to write poetry. I love to express in words what I feel inside and by writing poetry, helps me learn to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • To Gracey, me love   #114170   5y

me thinks the flower is love,,, a white iris appears from the misty mist ... ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded Thank you   #75644   5y

so 4 weeks on and no improvement at all. hands, wrist and facial areas still red and drying out. ... ... i’ve just started with a new chinese herblist who’s basically repeated what all my previous her ...   [End]
  • "Ultimate" Kimchee recipe. A wonderful part of fixing 't...   chirontherainbowbridge   5y  C

http://www.treelight.com/health/nutrition/UltimateKimchi.html ... ... ... ... making it truly is a form of poetry. :-)   [End]
  • What is "Saved" from a NDE Perspective   R rudenski   5y  C

Before my NDE, I had a very limited understanding of who God loved... Even the name God didn’t really fit the being of light I met. I died believing God loved people just like me but returning I realized God loved the love in people not like me; ... ... God exists for every soul who has ever delighted in a beautiful sunset....or admired a butterfly as it drifted by...floating on the air... and God exists in a mother’s smile... as she looks on her child as he shares a toy with a friend... God exists when an old woman gives up her seat on the bus to a young woman with frazzled hair and three kids ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, you are right - God is LOVE!n.m.   #38782   5y
    • Re: Why did I die?   bluestar   5y

coincidently, the day b4 u posted this -- i found your near death experiences at post one on the NDE blog. I’m a newcomer to your the NDE blog and began to feel as tho I was missing a crucial part of the conversation. ... ... i am amazed that you can remember your experience w/such detail and clarity. it is wonderful that you were able to turn your life around and continue to serve in a way that more suited your new understanding of the world and its relationship w/God and love.   [End]
      • From a genocidal brainwashed psychopath who was willing to ...   rudenski   5y

From a genocidal brainwashed psychopath who was willing to kill the whole world for a chance to fly... to a wingless fool who believes we can make a difference by shining our tiny light in the darkness... but I believe if we all just do our little part to raise the light... together we can bring about a new earth... I saw in my NDE a lighter version of earth... It so reminds me of a caterpillar chewing and gnawing its life away... a death that is not a death at all... and a transformation into a butterfly whose eating is not eating at all... I know I am not a butterfly yet but my NDE is li ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: What is "Saved" from a NDE Perspective   rudenski   5y

Sorry if this is redundant.. From my Near Death Experience... from the ”truth” as I understand it...there is no longer a battle for my soul...or for anyone else’s soul either. As souls are made of light... all light will return to light... but our bodies are forever coming up with jealous tantrums that make our bodies ignore the truth that the light loves all of us. Not in this life but in timelessness... all light will be recovered from whatever darkness had it temporarily trapped in a physical body... but that is my ”truth” and my ”truth” may be looking at the same thing and from someo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... ... Where to begin, oh where to begin..... ... ... Ru...   #107689   5y

... ... Where to begin, oh where to begin..... ... ... Rudi, have read a few of your posts over several months but for some reason ... have really gotten into them the past few days.  Read your journey Parts I ... through V.  Your vivid descriptions of what you experienced and your ... feelings and beliefs regarding them are a healing to anyone reading them.  ... Please continue to keep your keyboard and happy fingers going. ... ... I too was raised to believe that anyone who didn’t believe as I was taught ... was wrong with all the hell and damnation ramifications that go with it yet at ... the same time ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your positive complime...   rudenski   5y

Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your positive compliments. I sometimes wonder if there are still folks out there in CureZone interested in the topic of NDE’s. Just talking about it healing for me too. If I don’t write about for a week or two or two it starts nagging at me... and I just have to write about. I sometimes feel like ”Rainman” but about my NDE... HA! ... ... I think there are many conservative religious folks of most all religions that grow some empathy after they meet folks of other religions and don’t find they have horns coming out of their heads... but seriously... I was a r ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ... ... One of the things I enjoy about your writings on y...   #107689   5y

... ... One of the things I enjoy about your writings on your NDE is that each post ... has a little different facet to it - like a diamond.  You have had several ... positive remarks on your posts and it is obviously a healing to those who read ... them.  Keep posting until you are told to stop.  Or better yet, write ... a book - it would be a great seller in many areas.  You have the ability to ... do it. ... ... I went from the early religious programming - at an early age even wanted to ... be a missionary to China, through WWII from the perspective of an adolescent who ... got more hate program ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Wide Array   InnerCalm   5y

What do you account for the wide array of NDE experiences. Many are striking different. ... ... I have noticed that they tend to reflect a prior world view both consciously and unconsciously. In other words they are generated though filters, otherwise there would be a solid universality to all NDE’s. ... ... What do you think about this?   [End]
            • I believe some see God or Gods because there is enough room...   rudenski   4y

I believe some see God or Gods because there is enough room in time or timelessness to go to that are as different from night and day. If we go to the dessert and if we go to the jungle... we can call them both earth but if we try to define earth by one or the other then we would be describing two very different places... the same goes for NDE. God or whatever one wants to call the light is big enough to be God for some and something else entirely for others.. imhop   [End]
              • Question   InnerCalm   4y

Would you go so far to say that god is infinite potential that gives rise to all experiences? ... ... I know of the Mellon Thomas NDE and I think he would say that. ... In his experience as one is assimilated into the light, all the beliefs peel away until one is left knowing that one is merged with all. In other words at that level of awareness you are god. The illusion of humanity is that you are separate. ... ... Your thoughts?   [End]
                • I would say that losing one’s identity into oneness is one ...   rudenski   4y

I would say that losing one’s identity into oneness is one of the things occurring while other things going on is that our individual identity is moving on to other lessons... while at the same time our individual identities are sharing their light with other souls. I understand there is so much more than just sitting on a cloud for eternity. Each aspect of God is its own thought that goes where it goes. It is different from other thought as it is coming from its unique perspective and still it is all part of the mind of the light. ... ... rudi   [End]
  • Linda...   drofinnah   5y

what are these feelings i have for thee... ... that my heart doth ache inside of me... ... obsessiveness... possessiveness... ... addictions... afflictions... ... insecurity... immaturity... ... i know not what it is... ... i feel my world turned inside out... ... what is this thing called love... about...? ... ... thine heart doth seem so fickle... ... which doth have me in a pickle... ... yet my heart thou doth so tickle... ... so... what’s a soul to do...? ... as i am so overwhelmingly in love with you... ...   [End]
  • Postpartum Depression - On the way out, I hope!   tiredmusicmama   5y  C

Hi, ... I am new here but I thought I would introduce myself. I was diagnosed with postpartum depression after the birth of my second baby but I think I had been struggling with it before that. It has been a long road, and I am just trying to get off my meds and it is very hard not to fall back into the pit. I’m not sure if there is anyone here that has had this specific issue, but I thought I would share with you some writing that I did when I was just starting to see the light again. I hope this is something that might be of help to someone, it certainly was theraputic for me to write. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • kiwi   sparkyhenderson   5y

kiw I still miss you ... i’m dreaming about a place I go ... almost everynight you live there ... and I’m starting to think I should to ... but it’s a big move and you may ... not want to say ”hey” ... or maybe I’ll get there and you’ll move away ... either way this poem doesn’t come close ... but it’s beautiful today ... kiwi’s have vitamin C ... you see eye see   [End]
  • Love Poems   noreply   5y  C

I’m gonna try and forget ... These feelings I have inside ... It’s been an extremely long ... And emotional ride ... ... And even though you’ll always ... Be stuck inside my head ... The words still unspoken ... Shall never be said ... ... Is this what you want ... For it all to just end ... Should I walk away now ... Without even a friend? ... ... I’m so confused ... And I don’t know what to do ... I lie awake at night ... Stuck on my thoughts of you ... ... Maybe just maybe ... This time I can walk away for good ... But I don’t know ... My heart doesn’t really think I should ... ... Either way ... I know my love won’t fade ... And either way ... I know my heart wil ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My favorite love poem   csb   5y

To my Dear and Loving Husband ... by Anne Bradstreet ... ... If ever two were one, then surely we. ... If ever man were lov’d by wife, then thee. ... If ever wife was happy in a man, ... Compare with me, ye women, if you can. ... I prize thy love more than whole Mines of gold ... Or all the riches that the East doth hold. ... My love is such that Rivers cAnneot quench, ... Nor ought but love from thee give recompetence. ... Thy love is such I can no way repay. ... The heavens reward thee manifold, I pray. ... Then while we live, in love let’s so persever ... That w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Love Poems   rudenski   5y

The Subject Tonight is Love ... ... ... The subject tonight is Love ... ... And for tomorrow night as well, ... ... As a matter of fact ... ... I know of no better topic ... ... For us to discuss ... ... Until we all ... ... Die! ... ... ~Hafiz   [End]
  • Prophesy of Forever   TheObserver   5y

Prophesy of Forever ... ... ... Under the white golden shroud of the Soul’s Garment ... The message is given in the languages of all men ... She speaks to the mind within the aura of confidence ... The bell tones the call of the forgiveness of all sins ... ... The velvet covered bound of scrolls and sacred writings ... Held together bonded truth of the violet scribe fountain ... Imagined to forecast the days of old where prophesy missed ... Given again foresaken dreams told in stories in ethereal mists ... ... Born of one and sun light given through love and oceans sands ... Own the land of ages gone to bare another emotion is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • In Joy   blubruddah   5y  C

”This is the manner of noble souls: they do not want to have anything for nothing; least of all, life. Whoever is of the mob wants to live for nothing; we others, however, to whom life gave itself, we always think about what we might best give in return... One should not wish to enjoy where one does not give joy.” ~   [End]
  • Poof Pansies II   blubruddah   5y

Who IS ”you know who”? ... Is he blue? ... no? ... Is she Cruel? ... ... Is there a pantomime ... behind a tanto-mind ... Is there a nono-second ... of Regret? ... ... Is if fun and games? ... laughing all the way ... to the ”off shore” trust? ... ... It is a con-NUN-drum ... ...   [End]
  • 2009   zazaG   5y  C

Since 2004 yes ... Almosr five years and now ... although ... long in the tooth ... in coming ... ... Its Come ... and it ... is Not joyous ... As Once Was ... ... But it is Illuminating ... and Satisfying ... A little Sad ... ... But strengthening ... and Empowering ... ... From Female ... to the ... Male ... ... In 5 Years ... Thanks CZ! ...   [End]
  • the instant in between   badcattoe   5y

Time continues to draw the line ... that starts long before we do ... And is always leaving us behind ... with its yesterdays to sort through ... Present’s moment is gone ... but we are still stuck ... feeling the second we’ve just seen ... Then, leaping the void to catch up ... we are lost in the instant in between ...   [End]
  • Little A   zazaG   6y

Know also that lies of love and protection ... are not necessary ... You have a choice ...how ... You will behave ... ... Here is the issue little Angel Guru ... when one is a healer-and you advertise ... such and take money for such ... but in the name of remote influence ... ... Then behave as no one can see ... your other less loving ... Hurtful, not sincerely ... Nor ”sincere” ... less savory activities ... ... even in the name of love ... ... Love does not behave in such a manner ... Or perhaps your definition ... is wrapped up in another type of connection ... ... Your needs have been put over ... your ethics and your love ... is not as it looks ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • When I was one and twenty...............   Corey   6y  C

... ... ... XIII. ”When I was one-and-twenty...” ... by A. E. Housman (1859-1936) ... ... When I was one-and-twenty ... I heard a wise man say, ... ’Give crowns and pounds and guineas ... But not your heart away; ... Give pearls away and rubies ... But keep your fancy free.’ ... But I was one-and-twenty, ... No use to talk to me. ... ... When I was one-and-twenty ... I heard him say again, ... ’The heart out of the bosom ... Was never given in vain; ... ’Tis paid with sighs a plenty ... And sold for endless rue.’ ... And I am two-and-twenty, ... And oh, ’tis true, ’tis true.   [End]
  • Hungry Eyes   rudenski   6y

Hungry Eyes ... When you cried out to me in your weakness... you were shown mercy... but the day when you became strong... you could have returned the same...but instead you struck me down... Your pummeled fist broke my teeth so that I could no longer eat... My mind became weak with hunger... then thirst... and you held back even a drink of water from my lips... I roamed delirious and mad into the streets and you scorned me... You poisoned my little ones with your war on the poor... but still your hardened heart wanted more... and more... and more... until there was nothing left for even you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • feelings...   drofinnah   6y

something inside me wants to scream... ... i can literally feel it twisting my gut... ... something repulsive... and horribly... mean... ... i am up against something that is kicking my but... ... ... why am i disturbed... if this world is all good... ... if it is truly... a wonderful day in my neighborhood... ... it’s a feeling that grips me... that i am unable to shake... ... like something horrible is coming... i seem caught in it’s wake... ... ... as i return to my source... i am suddenly set free... ... for i know that my solace... lies deeper in me... ... ”let go and let God” rings loud in my ears... ... bringing me pea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • To Expert of Purple   joniee   6y

you are a ... phenomena ... of Christian ... Values ... ... When it is ... EASY and Fun ... not so when ... your ”hood” ... sets you at ... the innocent ... ... freeform ... self aggrandizment ... for the ... purpose of ... MONEY ... while quoting ... scriipture ... ... ... ALWAYS ... ... Conflicts with ... the eye of the needle ... and Heaven   [End]
  • Contentions   joniee   6y

Contentions ... Contensious ... ... Intnentions ... Intentious (?) ... ... The contentious ... intentions ... abound for ... ... the buck ... ... who is passed ... as the DDJJ ... ... hides behind ... officious ... skirts ... ... and the love ... of money ... ... coupled ... ... with ego bombast-ment ... ...   [End]
  • If there is a nOw   joaniee   6y

hOw do we ... experience ... the passing ... ... Of the nOw ... into the ... wAs ... ... What wAs ... Lives ... ... In the ... nOw ... ... In the Form ... of the ... Encapsulized ... ... Moment ...   [End]
  • this precious moment...   drofinnah   6y

never seen the future... ... never had a taste... ... seek to live in ”here and now”... ... and there will be no tears to waste... ... ... for life does not hold promises... ... of what should... or shouldn’t be... ... so... learn to live without regret... ... to know the feeling of being free... ... ... the past always lies behind us... ... never to be changed... ... so live it right the first time... ... to never wish it be ”rearranged”... ... ... the only time is ”NOW”... you see... ... it twas... it tis... ... and shall ever be... ... right here... right now... throughout eternity... ... ... ”it’s a wonderful day in the neighborhood”... ... lo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • poof, ugly   boobies   6y

Poof!!! ... ... For all the ... Talk of Conspiracy ... with a Capital C ... ... The Poof Pansy ... Is every bit ... the same ... ... If the truth relects ... badly on the the ... Powers that Be ... Even small ones ... ... Then Poof is ... the Protectoret of ... Censorette ... ... Every bit as bad ... as those Poof criticizes ... Predictable, I guess ... ... Since those whose passion ... is Power ... They exhibit this behavior ... and Execute ... well themselves! ... (Professional Courtesy?) ... ... Disinformation becomes such ... a worry, and conspiracies ... abound- ... While truly, still, ... It is the old tedious ... lack of connection ... in a new dress! ... ... And Shouldn’t the new dress ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Daisy Chain of cause and effect   boobies   6y  C

cause and effect ... ”In the spiritual life, every cause is also an effect, and every effect is at the same time a cause.” -Aldous Huxley (1894-1963) ... ... Is it proper to call this the daisy chain effect? ... ...   [End]
  • love.(period)   rudenski   6y  C

Pre-nde, I plotted and schemed methods of murdering other human beings because my pastor and President told me other nations’ men, women, children, and suckling babes were evil in the sight of God... Post NDE, I came to understand God loved each man, woman, child, and suckling babe my pastor and President hated as bright as God loved me... I could no longer hold any interest in murdering people. Killing another person became repulsive and the only evil I could find was the evil words coming from the mouths of pastors and Presidents...and thoughts in my own mind... People in general are not ...   [retrieve this message]
  • tick tock it's coming   eyeball or two   6y

someone can hear my voice ... as I see a moth in the grass ... ... and aren’t we comparable to grasshoppers ... by the most sensitive one ... ... tantamount to more than contingent tent ... but overall gentleness by limits in known flex, ... a globe isn’t for mere small print ... yet neither just pet typo ... I scan where I can’t scram ... and await my transported avocados from repotted endurance ... under squash and potato and spinach ... does it respell chemical sensitivity to chemical fermentation ... not transposed to sour use for peasant’s next open door ... like we can be not really sexy but poorly dressed in sensible long term   [retrieve this message]
  • to be spoken not just pushed,   eyeball or two   6y

corn kernels from our bed ... into buckets, moving is harvest time ... toward one more simplicity as with nature ... blue or yellow could be scooped but not foam ... like anatomy of sleep is by real choice search ... not plateau to pill, for no hill of a mattress ... to call neighbors insistently nor factory before ... yet as to child come and get a couple corners with handfuls ... or more mature much with tired motivation ... still around a heap ... to not just snooze on boards ... snapped in racks for ease ... since even dog can’t be happy with house without den side ... nesting in as I can by air dehydrated dandelions ... for l ...   [retrieve this message]
  • stretch for more than four   eyeball or two   6y

twelve doesn’t score her excitement ... necessary for a year though ... like night that makes spinach become ... buttery under pears ... and such texture of cucumbers ... with dew variable ... milky porcelain land link ... or dreams of not really looking away ... so side step spine’s an instruction ... to feel the piled concentration ... for no peel in shift charge ... while we can look back to knuckles similar ladybugs ... and clap in cap sleeves ... that are proportionally bubbly across ... to know presence of preparation ... more than antsy anticipation ... in way of pregnancy or danger ... start of etcetera ... well by thinking what dampe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • small light blossoms weren't blank, rather whiff of wheat   eyeball or two   6y

grasshoppers move as my nerves ... and sometimes my muscles feel lush ... then dried up but with short season ... if tended to to be tender in time ... ... a beige rock has action in hand ... towards other with white paper ... like soil length for flower ... but nothing as brown grasshopper becoming orange when going ... ... an exercise set on inversion rock was gusto under birds ... clearly and and then my repetition went to tiny mark ... ... I saw what looks like a lazy bug finally in flight ... and that will be apparently off milk thistle seed ... immersion to seemingly normal move   [End]
  • heavy without wanted yellow   eyeball or two   6y

twelve year old doesn’t need her mother ... she’s not composed with behind me ... but strolls by in neighbor awareness ... I turn to a bird and daughter is at shoulder ... ... a rock swung at my wrist ... as the sunflower I passed ... in the breeze sweet for a walk ... or full movement ... ... in sand abdominals were dug out ... for domino effect of sunflower ... wanted not skyscraper ... ... a sunflower shuffled ... like my daughter recatching her hair ... ... explanation/playing ... not now this, that but continuum ... with comma in poet dress ... versus department period ... polka dots above empire waist ... like buds on vessel shaped bush ... and th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • no laughter leaving yet   eyeball or two   6y

colors of dawn before ... the sun’s reinforcement ... she squeezed a sigh ... of refraction as dusk I muse ... after the ball of prism ... a young girl looks both ways for light laws ... that don’t flash for traffic ... always of cry ... ... yet soon a weekend will be without a dog ... after last one where grasshopper bounced by hard breath ... but I turned into wind to find my spring ... upon seeing a woman volunteer plastic roll her rock load ... not stopping for poetry or coughing ... at the slow tractor except it’s wrong of exercise wrap ... while my clot is long as her ponytail until time to brush kelp again ... of snails and alga ...   [retrieve this message]
  • applesauce touched not just bowl that turned it   eyeball or two   6y

a grasshopper jumps while my spit goes, ... creature swerving my long step soon and I cologne ... from lingering until nauseau ... while our play can become like the plague ... ... there isn’t thinking for song but deep breathing ... exhalation to not be such oscillation ... when I get to the part of the path I could ... but there’s a thing of regrouping ... as I get whiff of air that isn’t just plain ... but field bubbles even ... venturing tune from my lips ... for my happier pounding toe grips ... like adjusting birds at the fuller ditch ... coming out of it with lots of chirps ... and stones in hands aren’t held at plateau or ju ...   [retrieve this message]
  • an aw for me,   eyeball or two   6y

dried cayenne tapped ... like my brother freshened a cigarette ... though as my toxic seeds fell out ... ... excellent acceleration ... ... to my husband saying he didn’t get long legs ... with me but long winded thinking ... and may my consideration not be jealous even of breath ... ... but how a finishing touch isn’t interference ... such as very very good beads where it looked like a necklace now real fun ... on a tube halter dress recommended to not count clothes in closet but fingers ... for women to work with basics ... like spinach for no pouty face when flexing in nature of immersion ... that can pass on to children away f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • slab patterned, overturned as sandal   eyeball or two   6y

daughter went around corner ... as a rock did get swung to back of my hip ... for no dropping return ... ... I hear the highway and one hard plastic bottle ... my girl’s souvenir of voicing ... when there was nothing else supposedly... ... but to look at numbers kinda like 65 instead of 78 ... ... a purple thistle unbroken ... compared to plowed ... brown land by it ... and a stone carried sideways ... unstabilized me like climbing through sagebrush ... ... I passed water on via a wet rock ... from ditch my youngster couldn’t reach ... to wash hands so solid trickle came ... as juicy lemony wedge for her chia seed cookie to settle on ... and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • licorice in coconut creams pencil in brain   eyeball or two   6y

like my dad’s whistle ... my wooden shoe on a golf ball ... I’d play with a club and his life ... but there’s transition from who gave start ... to stay with rules beyond game ... stand for no waste of time ... ... daughter hit past mine ... slowed smile ... converging concerns ... not just of self ... ... every member should be important ... as pain to pinky just as quickly ... ... it isn’t a pressure for no more cheeks   [End]
  • wooden added under divergence   eyeball or two   6y

my red straps went undusty ... because I let them sit in a little rain now ... as I was industrially opposite the highway ... on my inversion rock seeing clouds like hope ... to then get off and watch my tiedyed twilight ... of tube halter unwind its bottom ruffle ... in horizontal belly roll for focus of counting ... own health for up down invite ... of child principle ... beyond my start here of push ups on a boulder for reward of a sandpile ... or surf exercise on slabs of flagstone ... with wind feeling like the big wave to keep me out ... after strength of balancing a deep breath ... only to be blown to the edge ... with toes ...   [retrieve this message]
  • a break,   eyeball or two   6y

one day it was too hot to go out ... so went to diastolic island ... the trampoline touched with dusty feet ... of when wooden sandals walked ditch ... and even fliped off for sand ... the way there’s no strap on the rebounder ... for more full ergonomic breath ... in a head stretch swinging ... seeing the double nylon up close ... from aired out with residue ... of path patches ... it provided a compromised replacement ... resembling snakeskin I’d pass in stroll along irrigation ... with own splash of oxygen, sometimes small ... often making night night agreement ... for daughter to improve with skill that wouldn’t bother a baby ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 303873 not just clues but lessons, leave off not finishing ...   eyeball or two   6y

dog doesn’t have clot with spot ... fastest and I feeling one lifted when slow ... on inversion rock and bug skims my skin ... as I see bird of black go above that dust ... from which I stand to slant horizontal belly roll stretch ... of eight second count exhalation ... made me want five to connect to fantasy of new sensation of womb ... but I count trees in neighbor’s distance ... for myself with grass like sky ... by held stone above head coming down way bird swoops glide ... to ditch and then off it goes again and me too ... with others leaving gate and I turn corner of wings at twilight ... when I rock a rock like a dog ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 2:05 Saturday;   eyeball or two   6y

my skirt moves like clock ... back at the next hour ... of tube halter flexible for seconds of children ... or Vivian minutes held submerged ... but then back as regular self on land ... with dust blowing behind cars on highway ... as sand will be on carpet temporarily for me in our move ... to point A not to atrophy from ... where a rock in hand across my belly down to hip is a hike ... walk watch a dog can race instead of chase bird ... hovering horizontal grass over there ... yet doesn’t towards tree not on our property ... wouldn’t be pretended couldn’t climb ... and the stone can splash easily in the full ditch ... however I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • dot within   eyeball or two   6y

start saying it then switch thought ... like removing paper and writing real concern ... on brain rather than heart in tantamount ... tainting what was rough draft ... but sets of exercise as physical tally ... of multiples alonside singles again ... can emphasize finding motivation ... of constant counting to children among tasks ... ... yet squats with eyes on clouds ... out of window finds a strength no nauseaus ... with nothing thus directed deep breath ... when can no longer visit mountains ... etcetera however interior terra has to be ... alligned for surface and cancer to not be story of door ... nor taking a pregnancy test b ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 23 of 23
1  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   23    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”Not only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.” - Sa...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

2,867 messages, 1,817 topics, topics per page limited to: 80, average number of messages per page: 125, 23 pages,  581,534 page views

Image Galler Poetry Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.57 sec at 4/19/2014 5:26:40 PM, requested by 50.19.144.243, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=205&c=0&p=1 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25