CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5111 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Magnet Therapy Forum - Electromagnetic Therapy

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Recommended Books   Rules
 272,123 page views     429 messages     106 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
15d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Magnet Therapy     All Forums 
Like Magnet Therapy Support Forum  on Facebook.com
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• Magnetic sleep pads... helpful?   nole135   15d  C
  • Magnetic Pulser Usage Question   SirRyasis   82d  C

Greetings CureZonians and Fellow Pulsers! ... ... I’m new here, and to magnetic pulsing, so I apologize for the ignorance of this message if it has been covered here before or if the question is embarrassingly basic in nature. I just got the Sota Pulser a few days ago and have been using it for about 40 minutes each time. However, it remains unclear to me if it will only work on a region it is hovering over or if it is placed in a central region (e.g. my stomach), if that would benefit my brain, neck, or other areas in my body? I have a very complex problem which is overall diagnosed as Chro ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The further away the coil is, the weaker the signal. ... ....   parazapper   79d

The further away the coil is, the weaker the signal. ... ... In physics this is defined as being inversely proportional to the square root of the distance. ... ... This means that the signal falls off rapidly with distance. ... ... Try this: find a pond with lots of green pond water in it, and lots of microbes. get 2 or 3 separate jars of the water. ... ... Pulse one with the pulser right next to it, one from 6 inches away, one from one foot away and one from 2 feet away. ... ... Let us know what you find.   [End]
  • Im still working on the spiritualmindbody cure, combined wi...   TonyOrlando   88d  C

I didn’t get a great miracle cure for the cllmax of my movie. I did get messed with by the Dark Crowd more than I ever would have liked to. It sent me down a wild path. I wrote about the whole thing. ... ... kurtcampbell.blogspot.com ... ... One technique that I learned, actually two, are having a significant impact. The first is making sure I have zero muscle tension before any treatments, and do a total tension releas as often, especially with a focus on the gut. ... ... Second, think about what you are doing, don’t use words. It helps to hold things up an look at them, etc. You may feel is react imme ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Back HPMP (Mag-Pulser): buyer beware... Bac...   #176148   4mo  C

As many of you know, some parts of the Lyme community draw, in part, heavily from Brian Rosner’s book Lyme Disease and Rife Machines. In the book, it’s recommended that the reader vary-up different types of ’rife’ devices, the HPMP (which utilizes DC current) being one. ... ... After reading the book, and since I already owned a Coil device, I endeavored to buy an HPMP manufactured by Robb Allen, as recommended by Rosner’s book. I quickly learned that those devices haven’t been available for purchase for years (which speaks to the growing datedness of Rosner’s book). ... ... However, on 9-15-2013 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i think I the truth, it is a exploitive behavior pattern fo...   trust2009   4mo

i think I the truth, it is a exploitive behavior pattern for just making money from the poor but never serve completely to cure and not even allowance is made possible for us to know from others as testimonies so many experience and useless suffering is wasted for the men to parasite on others. the pattern is we are to be used and if you go to find someone with a rife register machine they might just keep you down to feed on but never to cure. Men are coward to see the truth, what a real crime. I have also experience this evil pattern of serving this hate but love money to buy life later, ...   [retrieve this message]
      • this information can help but the tools are expensive and n...   trust2009   4mo

this information can help but the tools are expensive and no mention of zapper. it says that it helps the tissue to heal and if this is more then harm making then the balance to healing is overcame but the bacteria or parasite killed, not seen. may be the frequency and intensity if known for the found health problem or bacteria can be used from the zapper, if the clinic tell it to you. me - lack of knowledge. I need for my self one to treat all my body, so an expensive pad, hmmmmmm my God what a hostile world. ... ... http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0geuqUjR6tSCEYA.DFXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE1N3RoMGMz ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I wonder if any one here have used ondamed clinic for lyme,...   trust2009   4mo

I wonder if any one here have used ondamed clinic for lyme, from you tube there is one witness but no total cure all it says recovery from symptoms, it can be worth it even if just a little if you have the money and a clinic close to your home. good luck. ... I have read a few who said that this kill bacteria but the clinic do not say much of that killing at all, just the helping the immune system and others.   [End]
    • Thx for the posting.   zeus10   4mo

Thx for the posting.   [End]
  • Magnetic Mattress   nirvanakid93   6mo  C

Millionaire footballer David Villa, who recently fractured his shin bone, trusts in magnet therapy for quick recovery: ... ... http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf ... ... What wouldn´t you try for your own good, if money is not an obstacle? ... ... If any of you are looking for a reliable and effective cure to common problems, magnetic therapy is suitable for you. ... ... Ppl who want to know more, pls pm me for more info.   [End]
  • New Kit for accurate frequency generation   applxperience   8mo  C

Would this work as a zapper? ... ... https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11394 ... ... I’ve seen how expensive multi-frequency zappers are, and if not expensive, they made them like the printers, cheap when the ink is super-expensive, and you need to buy one chip for every frequency you want to try (so they made sure you’ll pay more the more you use it) ... ... So I researched (not much since my knowledge is limited in electronics) and I found this, which is a kit, and I’m wondering and ask for your help: ... ... 1) Would that work? ... 2) Would not being powered by batteries (AC/DC?) affect the effectiveness? (be ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It could work, but more needs to be added. Also, there may ...   parazapper   8mo

It could work, but more needs to be added. Also, there may be some issues with the range of harmonics produced. ... ... You will definitely need some assembly and soldering skills as well as other technical skills because according to reports, the unit received will not be up to date. ... ... Also, it should be battery operated. ... ... See zapper ... ... Also, see Petzapper including the Eliminator IV ... ...   [End]
      • IF ”it should be battery operated” was your due answer by f...   applxperience   5mo

IF ”it should be battery operated” was your due answer by fear to lawsuits I’m less worried about a thunderbolt or some short circuit that would make the device to melt in such a way that would make current from the grid or the thunder to reach me, than being abducted by aliens. ... ... I already got a frequency generator for a fraction of what a multi-frequency zapper costs, and it’s very accurate :) ... ... PS: Your ”Also, see” link tag was unclosed (or escaped) and the whole reply form ended up inside it, looking like an invasive redirector. ... If you got this is because I fixed the code in my brow ...   [retrieve this message]
      • [quote] ... there may be some issues with the range of harm...   david1o1   59d

[quote] ... there may be some issues with the range of harmonics produced. ... [/quote] ... Your opinion about what a zapper should do to be able to damage/kill harmful organisms. There is still no proof about what produces the killing. It could be the square wave signal alone, the intensity of the wave, the frequency, the impact of the electrisation on the molecules in the body, the impact of the signal on the behavior of the harmful organisms or on the immune system cells. ... ... [quote] ... Also, it should be battery operated. ... [/quote] ... Your opinion and your positionning to sell your devices. ... A devic ...   [retrieve this message]
        • - Your opinion about what a zapper should do to be able to ...   parazapper   58d

- Your opinion about what a zapper should do to be able to damage/kill harmful organisms. There is still no proof about what produces the killing. ... ... There is some. First, under microscopic observation, 2500 Hz square wave with positive offset works, sine wave does not. Also, a poor square wave ( slow rising and falling edges ) does not work. ... ... So, even if it is not just the square wave, the rise time and fall time are both important and sine waves of low frequency do not work. ... ... This means that frequencies generated from PC sound cards is not likely to work as well because they are not ...   [retrieve this message]
          • [quote] ... square wave with positive offset works, sine wa...   david1o1   52d

[quote] ... square wave with positive offset works, sine wave does not. [/quote] ... From what Hulda Clark wrote in her books, she has noticed different results when she was using a frequency generator which produced a sine wave. ... But she was using the exact frequencies that the organisms were emiting/using so this cannot be considered as the ”zapper effect”. ... ... [quote] ... the destruction must be complete which means that if you do not zap long enough, you are not going to be fully successful. ... [/quote] ... You assume that you can kill a helminth (a multi cells organism) like you can kill a bacteria, ...   [retrieve this message]
            • - You assume that you can kill a helminth (a multi cells or...   parazapper   52d

- You assume that you can kill a helminth (a multi cells organism) like you can kill a bacteria, this is a big and baseless assumption. Helminths are animals with many cells (worms), ... NO, I assume no such thing. I have stated before that I believe that most species of helminths are dependent on certain specific species of microbes living in their gut. This has been demonstrated by others. When you kill the microbes ( which is what many of the anti-helminthic drugs do ), the helminths will die shortly after. ... ... That aside, there have been many testimonials of individuals who have passed he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Using the sota magnetic pulser over the heart, lungs and ki...   #172976   10mo  C

Does anyone know if pulsing over the heart or lungs is safe? i know it’s not suggested for users with pacemakers...but has ANYONE tried pulsing over the heart or lungs...does it screw up your normal rthymia? ... ... Also i tried pulsing over my kidneys (backside) for a few sessions...i found that in the middle of the night i would get extremely hungry...does anyone have any clue why? i have slight adrenal fatigue. ... ... thx!   [End]
  • Sota Magnetic Pusler = Sleepy/tired   infarouge   10mo  C

I have noticed that the only reliable effect that my Sota MPG5 magpulser produces in me is tired sleepiness. ... ... For two years I have tried it on teeth, joints, sprains, ect, but honestly it has never noticeably improved anything except perhaps the heat from the coil having a warming effect. ... ... It does seem to put me to sleep, so much so I use it as a go to sleep aid. It works great behind my neck or on my spine. ... ... Anyone notice this? ...   [End]
    • I think the magnetic pulser mainly is good for reducing pai...   aifam55   10mo

I think the magnetic pulser mainly is good for reducing pain somewhat. If you really look at the research, the magnetic pulsing is more of an influence. It may hinder pathogens (using the ”north” side) but not kill them outright.   [End]
    • Sleep is nice but it would be great for you to have a break...   Belascorpio   8mo

Sleep is nice but it would be great for you to have a break from pain caused by soft tissue injury. There is a product that can help you and is definitely an effective treatment. http://www.kingbrand.com/BFST-Home.php?REF=45PV16. I just found out about this stuff not too long ago and it really does work.   [End]
  • Awesome Aurora Borealis!   CLEW   10mo  C

Auroras are occurring again with increasing frequency. ... ... There may even be opportunities to see auroras tonight, as recent solar explosions have triggered numerous aurora sightings over the past few days. ... ... http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130609.html   [End]
  • Rife and Pacemakers.   #151217   12mo  C

Does anyone know if it is alright to use a Rife machine when one has a pacemaker? ...   [End]
  • Sota Magnetic Pulser for cysts will it work   bjornbjorn   13mo  C

I have a cyst in my stomach 1.5 inches above my belly button. I have tried everything from a water fast to castor oil and nothing works. Will a magnetic pulser get rid of a cyst. ... ... I am not sure what kind of cyst it is but the doctor told me it was a cyst ( I just forget what kind ). It is fairly deep and not really near the surface but it can be seen but barely. You can feel it though. ... ... Any help would be much appreciated. ... ... Thank you   [End]
  • Doctor that work with Magnetic Pulse Therapy   philguy2012   13mo  C

Does any body know that work with Magnetic Pulse Therapy? Do you have some contact info?   [End]
    • You may want to try biomag science bio-north healing magnet...   Steve888   13mo

You may want to try biomag science bio-north healing magnets. You can buy a complete therapy kit for $179 that will last you forever and do your own treatments. http://www.biomagscience.net/magnet-therapy/advanced-wellness-magnet-therapy-kit   [End]
    • Image Embedded ... ... You can use magnets, crystals, any of a number of ...   #136970   13mo

... ... You can use magnets, crystals, any of a number of things and they all ... "work" on some level.  I’ve used many of them.  However, ... those are things outside of yourself and it is you the spirit who ultimately ... does the healing.  I have found that both magnets and crystals actually ... interfere with all healing processes after a while.  Find yourself a ... meditation technique - one that does not cross your legs, and practice ... meditation daily.  Start out first at about 20 minutes a day and work your ... way up to an hour a day if you can.  Here’s just one w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • i have alot of magnetic healing equipment for sale!   rawvegan   14mo

MAGNETIC HEALING DEVICES - virtually new (Dr. Phillpot designed) (Beverly MA) ... MAGNETIC HEALING DEVICES - fabricated for me in 2011 by Dr. Phillpot’s company - all in very excellent condition: I am no longer using my very expensive, top of the line Magnetic Healing Devices. For use: Negative/North Pole towards body. ITEM 1) Twin size, very powerful magnetic healing ”grid”, ITEM 2) queen size magnetic mattress pad has been used under my top mattress, ITEM 3) powerful magnetic headboard, ITEM 4 very powerful magnetic head unit . I will sell these items for HALF of what i paid last year makin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • SCIO or Asyra PLS   thealoeverawoman   15mo  C

Hi, ... ... I would like to buy a SCIO for no more than £2 - £2500 in the UK. Pls let me know if you have one & where you are. ... ... Thx   [End]
  • BioMagScience   coloredoctave   19mo

I am using magnets from BioMagScience.net. Is anyone familiar with this company? Peter Kuliss, the founder and inventor of many magnetic products has helped many health issues, starting with his 10 month old daughter who was born with Elephant Man’s Disease. He has seen a blind baby regain her sight and much, much more. ... ... Despite this information, I find it curious that nothing comes up when I do a google search, other than his company. Why don’t people know about him and why aren’t they using his product? ... ... He has a yahoo group called magnetictherapytoday if anyone is interested. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Five years later, I still have my tooth and NO ROOT CANAL! ...   KatMT   20mo  C

I have provided a few updates on this forum about my quest to avoid a root canal, so I thought I had better do another one, five years after the original injury that caused the abcess! My tooth is virtually unchanged. All xrays I have had in the past five years show a healthy tooth, including the one I just had five months ago. It is not sensitive to cold or heat. I can crunch ice. There is no pain beyond the mild feeling of fullness I described in the original update. My daughter has also had a troublesome tooth that abcessed and has had the same results as I did. I will copy and past my ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Excellent post and results! Everyone should know this - de...   MrCuddly   20mo

Excellent post and results! Everyone should know this - dentists just reflexively tell you you need a root canal if there’s any sign of tooth infection. I even spoke with a dental student that said she was taught that no tooth infection can be healed - it will just appear later (kind of like being in remission). ... ... Ridiculous! Pack some bentonite clay between the cheek and gum where the abscess is, and it will be history in 24 hours. Works the same way for drawing out tooth infections. But dentists will never be able to make money with it so you’ll never hear about it from them.   [End]
      • I know all about that. I’ve seen two dentist who said that ...   liesbeth   20mo

I know all about that. I’ve seen two dentist who said that I needed a rootcanal treatment. I told them that there was someting sharp in my lower gums. Ofcourse this wasn’t possible. ”You really need a rootcanal treatment”. Both times I refused to do that, because I knew something else was going on. Not so long ago there was an abcess in my gums and a couple of days later, a piece of composite ( from my fillings on front teeth !) came out of my gums. One month later it happend again and another piece came out. I made pictures from it with my microscope. You should have seen the dentists fa ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I just wish I’d had access to this info before I had five r...   Jenifer   20mo

I just wish I’d had access to this info before I had five root canals! Well, I guess _one_ of them was necessary on a broken tooth in front. ... ... With good nutrition, supplements, oil pulling and oral care with natural products (including the Bentonite clay mentioned by Mr. C), teeth can heal! Too often, dental work only hastens their decline. WE have to become our own dentists insofar as possible. ... ... ... ...   [End]
          • Hi KatMT, ... ... Thanks for the update. I am facing a sim...   rainbird   20mo

Hi KatMT, ... ... Thanks for the update. I am facing a similar situation and so it was great to find that you did overcome it. ... I havent heard of using magnetic pulsers on gum/teeth. Do you think using it was vital to the healing? ... ... Thanks! ... rb   [End]
            • I can’t say for sure which of the three things I did made t...   KatMT   20mo

I can’t say for sure which of the three things I did made the difference. Maybe all three contributed.   [End]
              • Thanks for the info. I’m sure all cases are unique... I hav...   mostlysunny   20mo

Thanks for the info. I’m sure all cases are unique... I have a tooth on the bottom front that has been kind of discolored for many years. It doesn’t hurt & it’s not loose. I had a staph infection in my eye when I was a year old & I think the antibiotics they used caused problems with my developing teeth... ... ... Anyway - cut to 50 years later & they are talking ”root canal”. There does seem to be a small infection at the root but it doesn’t hurt. It’s a little sensitive. I was wondering if there was a way to treat the infection without having a root canal. ... ... From what I’m reading - root cana ...   [retrieve this message]
                • ... ”It’s just kind of infuriting about these dentists & al...   Jenifer   20mo

... ”It’s just kind of infuriting about these dentists & all the problems what they do can cause. Whoever needed mercury in their heads during childhood? I mean how could anyone think this was OK? How can we really trust a profession that does this to people & thinks it’s perfectly OK?” ... ... My feelings exactly! ... ... And it’s not just mercury fillings. Just about everything they do to our mouths is toxic to some degree. ... ... I did find one dentist I trust (haven’t met him but use the products at his site and keep in touch by email). He told me to stay away from dentists! ... http://www.calciumther ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Using the Magnetic Pulser on Scalp and face? What are the p...   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I have my Sota Magnetic Pulser on the way and should be here next week sometime. I am looking for advice on using on the scalp. I have amalgam filings, so what is a safe distance? Also I read that you shouldnt use it on the eyes or around the eyes. Is it safe to use on my scalp where my Hair is? I want to mainly use it on the frontal portion of my scalp where my hair is itchy and dry as I am hoping it will help with that as well as my hair loss. Any help would be much appreciated.   [End]
    • I have not read anything about being dangerous around the e...   wateroflife   20mo

I have not read anything about being dangerous around the eyes so I use it over the eyes, in front, at the side, under etc. In other words If I spend 10-15 minutes on my head with the magnetic pulser I guess my eyes get a blast about 20 times from every angle. ... ... I do the same with my teeth/jaws and I have a head full of amalgam. No problems felt after doing that several times. ... ... I listened to an interview of Bob Beck on the internet and he was talking about a Hong Kong doctor who used acupuncture around the ears in place of anesthetic for surgery patients and he cured their heroin addict ...   [retrieve this message]
      • When I was younger I had no problem using the Pulser on my ...   jaguar57   20mo

When I was younger I had no problem using the Pulser on my eyes. I am 54 now and used it on my eyes to see what effect it would have on floaters. Made ’em a bit worse. Then reading up on floaters I found one place that said that the more liquid the interior fluid is, the easier it is to have floaters. Well, the Pulser makes body fluid more liquid. So pulse your sinuses and your ears but don’t put the Pulser right over the eyes.   [End]
    • A neodymium magnet (also known as NdFeB, NIB, or Neo magnet...   ash1990   19mo

A neodymium magnet (also known as NdFeB, NIB, or Neo magnet), the most widely-used type of rare-earth magnet, is a permanent magnet made from an alloy of neodymium, iron, and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure. ... ... __________________________ ...  Supermagnete ...   [End]
  • Are these safe to take while using the Magnetic Pulser and ...   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I am about to start using the Magnetic Pulser and Silver Pulser but I am currently taking a lot of vitamins and herbs. What is safe to take and not safe to take? I know garlic is a definite no but what happens if I eat something with a little bit of Garlic without knowing? or something else? ... ... This is what I take daily ... ... Salt (celtic) ... Cayenne Pepper ... Chlorella Powder ... Zinc ... Copper ... B vitamins ... Iodine ... Selenium ... Magnesium ... Probiotic ... ... ... Are these all safe to take or will I be in trouble while using the pulsers? ... ... Also what about drinking alcohol? I dont drink often but what happens ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am well, but I have used both the products and drank alco...   wateroflife   20mo

I am well, but I have used both the products and drank alcohol at the same time, first as an experiment then second because nothing happened, then many times after because I like a glass of red in the early evening. ... ... There is a post here somewhere (you could search) about electroporation that says Bob Beck got it wrong and that the power of his devices was nowhere near enough to cause this. Simply not enough electricity induced making electroporation with his devices impossible. ... ... I have eaten all sorts of foods and used the Beck machines without any problems so I do not think it is th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • - the power of his devices was nowhere near enough to caus...   parazapper   20mo

- the power of his devices was nowhere near enough to cause this. Simply not enough electricity induced making electroporation with his devices impossible. ... ... Over the time that I have studied zappers and zapping, what I have seen agrees with this to an extent. I do believe that there is an exception that needs to be considered however. ... ... A certain number of individuals who seem to have yeast or fungal overgrowth in their intestines that perforates the intestinal walls. When killed, this leaves holes in the intestines that take time to close. These holes will allow things to pass through ...   [retrieve this message]
        • It can be argued what the correct term is to describe the e...   jaguar57   20mo

It can be argued what the correct term is to describe the effect of blood cells absorbing too much chemicals (natural or synthetic) from the blood serum; electroporation, transfection, high absorption effect, etc. ... The fact remains that some people (me included) notice that at 4 hertz there is an effect where it is possible to get toxic because the electricity causes the red blood cells to absorb more of what ever you have ingested and is floating in the blood serum. To be safe it is recommended that all supplements be taken after doing your daily session of blood electrification. ... Almost ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How effective is the Sota Magnetic Pulser at helping drain ...   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I just bought a Sota Magnetic Pulser and was curious to see how effective it was at clearing the lymph nodes. I dont want to start out doing it too long and releasing to many toxins at once. Also Where should I start pointing the device and for how long. ... ... I also want to avoid electropollution so other than garlic and prescriptions what should be avoided while using the Magnetic Pulser?   [End]
    • I do not think you face any dangers when using the magnetic...   wateroflife   20mo

I do not think you face any dangers when using the magnetic pulser, certainly not electropollution or electroporation. ... ... I doubt you will experience much clearing out of your lymph nodes as it is not as effective as the silver pulser blood electrifier. ... ... The magnetic pulser is used to turn off the pathogens that hide in organs including the lymph nodes. ... ... I have used it many times on and off for up to 40 minutes at a time on every part of my body moving it half a diameter of the paddle each time. There has been no ill effect and some very good effects. Some people have used it for hou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I just bought a Sota Magnetic Pulser now I need help with u...   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I just bought a Magnetic Pulser for the purpose of Lymph drainage and I am hoping it is effective. How do I use it and where do I use it? Are there any spots that I shouldnt use it and where are the most effective place to put it. Any help would be much appreciated. ... ... Thank you   [End]
  • Does a Magnetic Pulser like the Sota get the lymph's flowin...   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

I was just wondering if the Magnetic Pulser by Sota is a good tool for the lymph nodes. I want to get them flowing better for detox. Does anyone have first hand experience and can give me pointers?   [End]
  • Parapulser   #87384   20mo  C

While researching the various magnetic pulsers such as the Sota and the Klemens units, I came across this new Parapulser unit made in Germany. ... ... www.nulife.de/lshop,showdetail,7153,e,1344842485-7153,001,w-0112,9,Tshowrub--001,0.htm ...   ... ... It looks promising. Does anyone have feedback on this unit?  ...   [End]
  • What is the best treatment for me? Light beam generator, Ma...   bjornbjorn   20mo  C

Well I have come a long way over the last 2 years, I have had bad eczema from doing a metal detox without enough knowledge which gave me full body eczema and mild hair loss from eczema in my scalp. I now lead a healthy life and only eat natural foods and nothing processed. I am almost cured of eczema from my naturopathic doctor, he gives me light beam generator treatments on my lymphatic system. After I get a treatment I take a abundance of chlorella to get the toxins out of my system. ... ... Here is my question, I would like to get either a light beam generator, magnetic pulser, or pemf ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Magnets   werty1   24mo

Anybody got any idea what I can do with 11 thousend 10g magnets ? Maybe build something ?   [End]
    • you did not mention the shape of your magnets. But possibly...   HansMassage   23mo

you did not mention the shape of your magnets. But possibly you could make a magnet therapy fabric. Magnets tend to want to align - to + but if of uniform shape they can be aligned side by side alternately facing in opposite directions. ... This is unstable therefore they will often suddenly jump into a line. To prevent this make your side by side arrangement on a sticky tape and then apply a tape to the top side. ... This fabric can be applied to the skin in a sore or swollen area to encourage better fluid flow. ... For more Ideas see http://magnet-therapy-how-why.com   [End]
      • Supermagnete   ash1990   19mo

A neodymium magnet (also known as NdFeB, NIB, or Neo magnet), the most widely-used type of rare-earth magnet, is a permanent magnet made from an alloy of neodymium, iron, and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure. ... ... ... ______________________________________________________ ... ... Supermagnete ...   [End]
  • How to Build a PEMF Pulser?   GodLovesYou   24mo  C

Dear Forum, ... I am looking to build a Pulser, but am having trouble finding instructions. I have run across videos using the Vivitar 1500 and 2800 camera flashes, but cannot find schematics or instructions for how to connect the coil, what coil to use, how to trigger it, how to auto trigger so that it pulses repeatedly, and at desired frequencies, what discharge capacitor to use? ... I have also seen units with light bulbs in series, but these seem to be non isolated. I would like something with a transformer on the input. ... Can anyone help? ... Thanks a lot! ... Sincerely, ... Mike   [End]
    • I just started researching this and found this link. Not po...   ii4him   24mo

I just started researching this and found this link. Not positive that it is exactly what you want? It is a nice clean pdf. ... ... http://api.ning.com/files/e9bBHYafunrRV5HICKJqMwwDtsFsNnmEELauSDUz84VBVVE9pe*pJWb2o6kkikJpplUDExSZWaV*uesBCh3THGM4nR-BDAuZ/How.pdf   [End]
    • http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2009/02/19/build_a_lo...   ii4him   24mo

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2009/02/19/build_a_low_cost_simple_magnetic_pulser.htm   [End]
      • Hi ii, ... Thank you so much! I think that will do it. I or...   GodLovesYou   24mo

Hi ii, ... Thank you so much! I think that will do it. I ordered a camera flash that I can use for the basic circuit. I’ll have to try and trace out the schematic, and hopefully draw it right. Then, I can insert the coil wires in line with the flash tube. The circuit lists the coil specs, and I found a source for speaker crossover coils with the same specs. Lastly, and this will be a trick: I can use the SCR trigger circuit shown in place of the test button in the flash to auto trigger it. I will let you know if it works! Maybe our efforts can help someone else. This thing has a lot of potent ...   [retrieve this message]
        •  That one is OK for a low power beginners Pulser. But if yo...   jaguar57   24mo

That one is OK for a low power beginners Pulser. But if you want one with twice the power (equal to the professional Sota unit) then click here and buy the plans for $10. Becks original do-it-yourself Pulser output around 24kG magnetic strength. The plans previously mentioned are for a Pulser that only output 12.3kG. A Pulser made by my plans outputs 36.8kG. ...   [End]
  • pre.Diabetes   bones58gdi   25mo  C

Recently I have been concerned with my being tired after eating. Almost blacking out at 1.5-2 hours after eating. i find that eating protein helps me recover. i thought it was a glucose issue. My FBS (fasting blood sugar avg is 93) and my 2 hour after meal level is avg 129 -so i may be prediabetic but no major issue as i see it. My SisInLaw says to get an A1C Reading to be safe - I LIKELY WILL. ... ... But to be safer I started pulsing my Pancreas for good measure with my Sota. I found this info..... ... http://altered-states.net/barry/rifemarkv/diabetes1.htm ... ... Results of the work were.... ... In t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Magnetic mattress pad side effects and risks.   WizardOfFate   25mo  C

I used a magnetic mattress pad and pillow pad from 7/2009-10/2010 (About 15 months). I was following some advice to sleep on a magnetic mattress that I read in a book called ’Natural Cures’ by Kevin Trudeau. I bought a magnetic mattress off of ebay from magneticservices. Its a magnetic mattress pad and pillow pad that is 3950 gauss and it sits on top of the mattress and pillow. The magnets are positioned so that the negative field is towards the body. I used it every night during that time. Near the beginning it was a bit uncomfortable to get used to, and I was sleeping 12 hours for ...   [retrieve this message]
    • slippery elm   arn   25mo

Take slippery elm for your constipation. ... ... Consider things other than magnets to promote health.   [End]
    • Re: Magnetic mattress pad side effects and risks.   crissie   21mo

Hi, I have been sleeping on a Magnetico sleep pad for about 14 months. Also did this because of the recommendation in Kevin Trudeau’s book. This was the actual brand he said he uses. Anyway, I had a number of energy healer type folks (consulting with them about EMF’s) tell me these pad are dangerous. So, just 4 days ago I took this off my bed and have been sleeping without it. I am not sleeping well. 5-6 hrs / night. I should said, I was not a great sleeper over the past several years, and had difficulty in determining if the sleep pad was helping me to begin with. Sometime I just ...   [retrieve this message]
      • As posted above:- ... ... I am not an expert, but I unders...   Mooringsman   7mo

As posted above:- ... ... I am not an expert, but I understand you should have a negative uni-polar sleep pad, BUT it must be situated UNDER your mattress, NOT on top of it. This distance ensures the minor positive charge does not effect you. Bi-Polar magnets offer short-term benefits, but must not be used continually due to the positive field effects. i think Magnetico have an explanation for this or at least the man who invented their sleep pad, Dr Dean Bonlie. ... ... Listen to this interview : http://itsrainmakingtime.com/2011/deanbonlie2/ ... ... A fantastic neuro surgeon called Dr Jack Kruse, who w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am not an expert, but I understand you should have a nega...   Mooringsman   7mo

I am not an expert, but I understand you should have a negative uni-polar sleep pad, BUT it must be situated UNDER your mattress, NOT on top of it. This distance ensures the minor positive charge does not effect you. Bi-Polar magnets offer short-term benefits, but must not be used continually due to the positive field effects. i think Magnetico have an explanation for this or at least the man who invented their sleep pad, Dr Dean Bonlie. ... ... Listen to this interview : http://itsrainmakingtime.com/2011/deanbonlie2/ ... ... A fantastic neuro surgeon called Dr Jack Kruse, who writes amazing blogs r ...   [retrieve this message]
    • My guess is electromagnetic radiation (EMR) from the mains ...   nthnwdhs   6mo

My guess is electromagnetic radiation (EMR) from the mains wiring have been giving you ill health and the magnets have been bringing you back to some kind of normality. But once you have gotten back to the normality, you started getting the ill effects of the magnets. ... ... I have been trying different types of devices for treating insomnia for 2 years and have tried a magnetic pillow in the last week. I’ve been getting great sleep but am a bit worried about what damage the magnets are doing. They sound like a bit of a hazard. ... ... You could try ’earthing’ yourself or getting an EMR detector ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m going to try the magnets for sleeping but but I would m...   kabunski   59d

I’m going to try the magnets for sleeping but but I would maximize your diet for the constipation. Simple things like seaweed in saw palmetto got me constipated & tylenol with codeine is very famous for that. Dark leafy greens & liquid collagen like Calorad would be very helpful & you should be ok back on the mattress. Also make sure that you have enough friendly bacteria via yogurt, probiotic pills, or even the kombucha mushroom. If not, get off the mattress but stay on the diet long enough to make sure it was the magnets.   [End]
  • New Discovery About Magnetism and Morgellons! - The 9 Volt ...   mchapala   25mo  C

Rife fequecy generators must generate 9 - 12 volts to be effective. I have been wearing magnetic bracelets (25,600 Gauss each) which I invented that generate 6.5 volts internally which have been effective eliminating the brain fog, insomnia, infection in my teeth, bronchitis, arthritis and severe headaches. But unfortunately they weren’t strong enough to cause the die off of Morgellons. In a recent experiment, I raised the magnetic gauss of my bracelets to generate 9.75 volts (38,400 Gauss each). As a result I felt die off! Later when cleaning in the shower there were fewer organisms to w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorry if this is a stupid question but would Nikken magnets...   Zooii   25mo

Sorry if this is a stupid question but would Nikken magnets work as well then. I have a bunch at home and don´t know what to do with them really, since I never believed they would cure anything before reading your post.   [End]
    • I was wondering if the use of such high magnetism can cause...   ilovetrey   6mo

I was wondering if the use of such high magnetism can cause heartbeat arrythmias? I have made a bracelet with strong magnets and it has decreased some of my symptoms. I’m interested in increasing the gauss, but i dont want to cause a heartbeat problem...Thanks! I also have visited your website -its been very helpful. Thank you   [End]
  • EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS. RSD pain stopped within 1 hour f...   chemicalsense   25mo  C

Last week I purchased a Pulsing Electro Magnetic device after watching this Dr. Oz clip on the discovery channel. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRXLKQth71Y ... ... Yesterday I tested it out on a RSD sufferer I was told about it my community. She has such severe RSD she walks with a cain and has to take convulsion medicine. Her legs are beet red, she says this is called modeling. Nothing she has done in 3 years has helped the pain is growing and her body is even starting to mimick itself on the other side of her body. ... ... Within 20 minutes of letting her use my device all redness went away. Wit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • First off it would be polite to tell what the disease is in...   jaguar57   25mo

First off it would be polite to tell what the disease is in case people dont know what the acronym is. I read that Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome is another name for ... Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) which is a chronic pain condition. The key symptom of CRPS is continuous, intense pain out of proportion to the severity of the injury, which gets worse rather than better over time. CRPS most often affects one of the arms, legs, hands, or feet. Often the pain spreads to include the entire arm or leg. Typical features include dramatic changes in the color and temperature of the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the Insight. ... ... yes RSD is referring to Re...   chemicalsense   25mo

Thanks for the Insight. ... ... yes RSD is referring to Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome. I’ve never heard of it before but her symptoms are exactly what you described in the post. ... ... Furthermore, prior to her RSD condition, as a result from a knee surgery, she had become extremely toxic from heavy metal poisoning...and still is ... ... Intuition was telling me that this could be the underlying cause, your insight into the lymphatic system may provide further clues.   [End]
    • The link is not working, got another one?   Steve888   12mo

The link is not working, got another one?   [End]
    • Hi Chemicalsense, ... ... I’d venture to say that in a for...   ladylove   7mo

Hi Chemicalsense, ... ... I’d venture to say that in a forum named ”RSD Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy” people probably know what RSD means ... :-). ... ... Thank you for going to the trouble of posting this so that it might help others. RSD can result from an IV that didn’t get changed fast enough also. ... ... I hope she will have gotten permanent relief, and I hope you will eventually post what did happen. Even if not permanent, sounds like even temporary relief in a case such as you describe is a huge achievement. ... ... Bravo! ... ... Good Health for All of Us, ... ... Ladylove :-)   [retrieve this message]
  • Magnetic pulser schematic   dogue2000   26mo  C

Recently I came across a patent US20110263925 of Pulsed Magnetic Therapy Device made by inventor Charles Bratton. ... ... http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20110263925.pdf ... ... ... Thinking of obtaining similar magnetic pulser device I started to wonder what if I make it myself :) ... ... Looking ay schematics and having only elementary knowledge of electronics I would like to ask several questions. Could someone help me? ... ... 1. Is it possible to apply the circuit for 220V AC input voltage ... 2. What voltage should be of each capacitor? ... 3. What wattage should be of each resistor? ... 4. I am not able to find ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You say: ”I want to use the device to cure my candida and o...   arn   26mo

You say: ”I want to use the device to cure my candida and other chronic infections” ... ... Don’t expect this device to cure your candida and other chronic infections. ... ... Research what others have used which worked. ... ... ... If I wanted to make something like this, I would use a completely different circuit to power it.   [End]
    • How can you say the guy was wrong when you don’t even know ...   venkvelaga   26mo

How can you say the guy was wrong when you don’t even know the operating voltage of the circuit? I think the LM555CM timer can take a supply voltage of 18v. You would need a transformer to supply the right voltage and current. ... ... This circuit does not specify Vcc(source voltage). ... ... If you even bothered reading the patent you would have been able to answer some of your questions. ... ”by dropping incomming voltage down between 16-24volts ac..... converted from AC to DC...........Part of the voltage is dropped down to 9 volts to run the 555 timing circuit......device accepts 120VAC or 240V ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Magnetic pulser   arn   26mo

Don’t expect any magnetic pulsing device to cure your candida and other chronic infections. Even the inventor did not say it would be used for that purpose. ... ... As a result, all of the following is irrelevant. ... ... However, if someone wanted to make a magnetic pulsing device it could be done. ... ... He does leave out some details, such as how to change the pulsating rate. (I did not read it all) But that would not be difficult to figure out. ... ... The circuit runs on AC. It converts it to DC. A transformer could be used to drop the voltage to an appropriate voltage, and used to power the circuit. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Magnetic pulser schematic   Freeformcreation   26mo

I’ve made one before using a voltage doubling circuit to supply 300-400v to a capacitor bank. I used a scr (silicon controlled rectifier) as the switch to fire the coil off. I researched coil guns as well as the concept is similar. Also if you are going to run directly from the mains you will need a lightbuild in series to limit current like a small 4w bulb. And if you go with a doubling circuit make sure the diodes used have an amp rating that will keep up with input wattage of the bulb. I haven’t used mine in some time but I was reading about Rodin coils and saw it mentioned that there i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I used the kit14 strobe light kit to build the 20 that I al...   werty1   25mo

I used the kit14 strobe light kit to build the 20 that I already build. http://www.kitsrus.com/pdf/k14_110.pdf ... ... But you can buy the whole kit complete with the flash tubes everything you need besides the coil. It can adjust the frequency or you can simply put a push button on. Never the less it flashes 4 times per second ( like the blood purifier from Dr. Beck. ) I buy my kits in South Africa for R 180 ( which is probably 25 US Dollars ) ... ... The only thing I change ( but its not necessary ) is the capacitor. The bigger the capacitor the longer it takes to charge but the stronger the magn ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi all, ... ... If anyone with high skills in electronics ...   1948metaxa   19mo

Hi all, ... ... If anyone with high skills in electronics is interested to build this Magnetic pulser here is a PCB draw. I don’t know the input voltage and the 10000uF capacitor voltage. So any help will be appreciated. ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=60775 ... ... TIA   [End]
    • Hi guys, ... Nothing new about this circuit, not invented b...   manonamission   35d

Hi guys, ... Nothing new about this circuit, not invented by Mr Bratton, it was copied. ... Input voltage can be 110-240 volts. ... I can supply you with the STP60NF60 Mosfets. ... It’s a great unit but won’t cure your candida. You’ll need to apply the whole Beck Protocol.   [End]
  • Artificial Chi Respiration   #147951   27mo

Magnetic bracelets can be used beneficially as a form of artificial chi respiration. There are risks if not used properly. See: ... ... Astrophysiology...and Yeast ... ... http://www.scribd.com/doc/74090699 ... ... http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=7JQU45V8   [End]
    • For more information on how and when to maximize the benefi...   #147951   16mo

For more information on how and when to maximize the benefits of magnetic bracelet therapy: ... ... • See ”Cosmic Chi Pressure Roller Coaster” http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=2020017 ... ... • See ”Rebalancing Chi Respiration” http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=2020019 ... ... • See ”Using the Cosmic Chi Pressure Calendar” http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=2020023 ... ...   [End]
  • magnetic pulser   cecchetti   29mo  C

Hi, I would like to know if I can use the magnetic pulser to treat a head bruise or contusion gotted falling down the stairs, Thanks   [End]
  • magnetic pulsar   #143945   32mo

Pulsars are not all the same. Dr Beck introduced pulsing at high volts dc EMFP and used flashing or strobing as the trigger for the pulse.. Other people have taken this and removed the flash trigger altogether.Some machines use high amps low volts..some high freq at ac and cd alternating between. ... Some plain facts are these..the body and world of man was suited to 0---30hz period..and many high powered pulses they are...but they are low freq pulses. ... We need varing pulses in fact to have harmony...with a stable base. ... So any pulsar not in meeting these conditions fully ..is a waste.. ... Re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Actipatch PEMF wraps   bones58gdi   4y  C

I recently started using my PEMF wrap from Bioelectronics. The actipatch Back therapy. Currenlty I am using it on my incision left from an appendectomy. Ouch. ... ... Even though the appendix is said not to do much - getting rid of it is a pain. I will be using the actipatch for the entire recovery. I have used the patch for back pain and such with great results. Also I have recommended it to others that are seeing great benefit with the PEMF therapy.   [End]
  • Does the zapper or zappicator know good bacteria from bad b...   racheluk123   4y  C

Hi ... ... I was wondering if the zapper or zappicator could tell the difference from good / bad bacteria. We have good bacteria on our skin, mouths and gut i believe, so will zapping differentiate or will it kill good bacteria too? ... ... Has anyone tried bioresonance equipment like pendants and do they work? ... ... Thanks ...   [End]
    • The zapper does not know any difference. Some lower quality...   parazapper   4y

The zapper does not know any difference. Some lower quality zappers will not reach the internal organs very well. If your zapper does not kill good bacteria, then it has limited reach. ... ... It is easy to replace the good bacteria with a good yogurt, lkefir, or kimchi. ... ... From my experience, zappicators do not work at alll. Period. I have tested several. ... ... ...   [End]
      • Hi parazapper ... ... Well the thing is we have good bacte...   racheluk123   4y

Hi parazapper ... ... Well the thing is we have good bacteria on our skin and in our mouth so although we can replace SOME of it back in the gut how do we go about gettint it on our skin? ... ... Did you try the zappicator from bestzapper, ive read some good stuff on their site about it, it goes about 12” deep so can penetrate organs my only issue with that was the good bacteria one as it will penetrate the gut!. ... ... Ive heard you cant use the zapper anywhere except legs and arms and contact has to be 1 square inch atleast so how do you go about getting rid of any headache or sinus issues (or using i ...   [retrieve this message]
        • - Ive heard you cant use the zapper anywhere except legs an...   parazapper   4y

- Ive heard you cant use the zapper anywhere except legs and arms and contact has to be 1 square inch atleast ... ... Sorry, 1 inch square is not sufficient. The copper paddles provide between 6 to 10 square inches each and foot pads provide 10 to 20 square inches each.   [End]
          • Thats interesting. ... ... I would buy the very pricey zap...   racheluk123   4y

Thats interesting. ... ... I would buy the very pricey zappicator and if it didnt work give it back but its non refundable so ill think about it. ... ... What about those wristbands on bestzapper.com have you tried those? ... ... I was wondering have you heard of the personal memon transformer, i was advised by a practitioner to buy that but theres not much technical info on it... ... ... http://www.inharmonywithnature.co.uk/VehiclePersonalTransformerPage.html ... ... Thanks ...   [End]
            • - the personal memon transformer ... ... I am not convince...   parazapper   4y

- the personal memon transformer ... ... I am not convinced.   [End]
              • I’m not convinced either on further probing the company thi...   racheluk123   4y

I’m not convinced either on further probing the company this is what i was told when i asked how they worked without a power supply... ... ... ’the devices don’t have a power supply. The way they work is rotating back on themselves all pathogenic information’s contained in electromagnetic emissions – such as a mobile phone or WiFi signal, sort of like a very advanced mirror system. This ‘mirroring’ makes the pathogen cancel itself out.’ ... ... after more probing..... ... ... ’Sure thing, the devices are based on lithium quartz. They use the properties of the quartz to rotate the pathogenic part of an ...   [retrieve this message]
        • The super zappicator is useless, as the magnetic pulser is ...   david1o1   4y

In my experience, the super zappicator is useless to kill ascaris worms in the stomach, small intestine, colon. ... ... The man who create / sell these devices has chosen to price them high so that you think it has more value, the human mind works like that.. ... ... By the way the magnetic pulser is useless too against worms... ...   [End]
  • Edited   #119945   5y

This herbalist talks about chr   [End]
  • I have been looking into magne   #119945   5y

I have been looking into magne   [End]
    • Re: Magnets: Are they safe and do they really work?   trapper/kcmo   5y

make the alex chiu rings. they really increase circulation. pay close attention or youll make them wrong. ... ... i have a biomagnetics tutorial on my forum. search for it. its fairly recent.   [End]
      • Edited   #119945   5y

Thanks Trapper. I found your   [End]
        • Re: Magnets: Are they safe and do they really work?   trapper/kcmo   5y

i put everything i know, pretty much, in that thread. one thing you can bank on, though. i KNOW what i said in that thread. take it from there. ... ... i am not familiar with the device youre talking about. ... ... the alex chiu rings really work. to what extent they are good for you, i dont know. i can tell you this, i am being drawn back to wearing them for a while. i think they help in many ways. the effect, once worn for a period of time, seems to last a long time. i also think you can get too much magnetism. there is so much to know, much of it not known or known by very few. thats wh ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Edited   #119945   5y

Thank you Trapper. I apprecia   [End]
  • magno therapy and liver mets/cancer   tami333   5y  C

Hi ... could anyone give me some advice regarding magno therapy.. What type of magnets would be recommended for someone with large liver metastases? Do you think Norstar products might be beneficial. What type of products in particular? ... ... thanks for your help ... ... ... Tami   [End]
  • Mangetic Pillows and Insomnia?   #25355   5y

Dear Magnet People, my friend has severe insomnia..agravated by current severe stress, can you guys/girls, tell me if the general consensus is that Insomnia is often very responsive to magnetic therapy ie a pillow, and what type of magnetics are best ie north terminal ones? ... ... I have to find out fast..as he is most unwell! ... ... what are your experiences here re insomnia please? ... ... thanks ... ... AJD   [End]
    • I just came across your post, a couple of years later. ... ...   #34548   3y

I just came across your post, a couple of years later. ... ... Well, don’t know if your friend’s situation has been resolved but I had severe, severe insomnia for several years. ... ... This is what took care of it for me immediately!!! with all natural remedies: ... ... Products by Hyland Labs Homeopathic: ... ... Nerve Tonic - ... Calms Forte ... ... and one 5 mg sublingual Melatonin all about half an hour before sleep. On the Hylands, one of them I take 2 of the tablets (can’t remember which one) and the other I take 4 sublingualy under the tongue. Good luck. ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Any doctors/naturopaths experienced with the Beck Protocol?   tigerheart   5y  C

Hi ... I’m wondering if there are any doctors/naturopaths who have experience treating long term chronically ill patients with the Beck Protocol? ... would any consider either an online or telephone consultation? Obviously I’d be happy to pay. ... I really, really need advice, and I need it fast. ... Please help. ... Thank you ... tigerheart   [End]
  • Uncle with stage 3 Melanoma   atsguy   5y  C

My uncle who was diagnosed just recently with stage 3 melanoma...more info here ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanoma ... ... ... he lives in Europe and i am in America, all i know is he has it in his lymph area ... ... I really want to help, right now he is in a really bad situation. He didnt take any medication or chemo when he first had it, and now it has progressed. He is not really taking anything or eating. ... ... I really want to get something, but i dont no what will help. I mean i would like to give him MMS, but i dont think it would be beneficial in this situation. ... ... Also i really want to g ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Please go to my site for cancer info: http://healingplan.s...   mertletertle   5y

Please go to my site for cancer info: http://healingplan.synthasite.com. ... ... Others on curezone will have even more info than that, also. ... It would help to know what country he is in, and what might be available there. ... You might go to the Bill Henderson site, beating-cancer-gently.com...he can work with your uncle on his healing. He has a protocol to follow that has worked for many people ... The diet/herbs I used worked for many, some with worse cancer than mine. ... So, you’re doing the right thing, getting on it and getting going. Cancer doesn’t wait, it keeps multiplying. ... Blessings to you, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • http://cancertutor.com/Other/Melanoma.html ...   Johny Apple Bomb   5y

http://cancertutor.com/Other/Melanoma.html ...   [End]
      • Although his information is very useful, it amazing how con...   slider25   5y

Although his information is very useful, it amazing how confusing he makes everything. Surely there must be an easier way to express the protocol. I can imagine a cancer patient reading it and thinking ”f*** it”, I’ll take the chemo! ... ... Slider ...   [End]
    • It was when my cousin and lifelong running buddy was diagno...   Dquixote1217   5y

It was when my cousin and lifelong running buddy was diagnosed suddenly with stage 3 melanoma that I first began researching cancer and ended up discovering oleander and, a long journey later developed my anti-cancer protocol. ... ... It is posted a few messages down in this thread, or else go to: ... ... http://www.tbyil.com/anticancer.htm ... ... Melanoma can be a difficult cancer.  I suggest following the entire protocol as closely as possible. ... ... My cousin is alive and well and cancer free today.  Note that you can make your own oleander extract at home and condense it down further to m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Melanoma is very aggressive. I would not waste my time with...   ren   5y

Melanoma is very aggressive. I would not waste my time with methods that have not really been proven. Try the oleander. Also, tell me what the doctor has said and what is been doing medically for him at this time. Thanks.   [End]
      • I talked to my parents, apperently he did NOTHING, didnt ta...   atsguy   5y

I talked to my parents, apperently he did NOTHING, didnt take any medication or chemo. And apperently he new way before but didnt tell anyone, and didnt want to do anything. ... ... My mother checked out some suppliments i will try to find which ones but i am more interested in stuff you guys are posting...the protocals look good, but i am stuck on which on would bennifit him more. ... ... I would get the bob beck protocal with mag pulser,zapper, and stuff but i dont have 700 bucks right now. So i am looking for more beneficial ones to use right now...   [End]
        • OH MY... I’m very sorry. Denial is terrible with melanoma b...   ren   5y

OH MY... I’m very sorry. Denial is terrible with melanoma because it is so aggressive. Okay well I will tell you that he needs to get juicing the green juices. Perhaps smoothies may be best since he really isn’t eating. That is what he needs to do...he’s probably scared now. I will pray for him. Please keep me posted.   [End]
        • Hi atsguy, ... ... ... ... The fact that your uncle did ...   LuellaMay   5y

Hi atsguy, ... ... ... ... The fact that your uncle did not take chemo or medication is probably to his advantage.  Chemo does nothing but destroy cells and organs while further compromising an already weakened immune system.  Unfortunately, it does not sound like he took any positive alternative steps in fighting his cancer. ... ... ... ... I would strongly urge you to take another look at dquixote’s post and follow his advice.  He has a private forum with over 1,000 members, some of which have come to him in the late stages of cancer and after five years they are still alive with positive r ...   [retrieve this message]
    • he needs iodine badly, on top of whatever else you do for i...   trapper/kcmo   5y

he needs iodine badly, on top of whatever else you do for it.   [End]
      • Agreed - and both inside and outside if there is any melano...   Dquixote1217   5y

Agreed - and both inside and outside if there is any melanoma on the skin methinks. ... ... DQ ...   [End]
        • I want to thank you all for your help and for your prayers....   atsguy   5y

I want to thank you all for your help and for your prayers... ... ... im sad to say but my uncle passed away last night. And we were about to send him some special tea and other information about the protocols. I learned that he knew he had the skin cancer way back in 2005, and didn’t do anything about it. I honestly didnt now how serous it was untill these last few days, i didnt no how long he waited... ... ... thank you all for your generous help and prayers...you are in mine! ... ...   [End]
    • I am sorry to hear about your uncle’s condition..There are ...   jeanclare   3y

I am sorry to hear about your uncle’s condition..There are results from an informal study of Protocel and Cantron (very similar) at:http://alternativecancer.us/effectivity.htm That study has case histories of the successes as well as the failures. Hope this helps.. ... ... Jeannie ... http://www.magnetictherapyproducts.co.uk/   [End]
  • Magnetic Water   San2006   6y  C

source: http://fashionablebio-magneticjewelry.com/magneticwater.html ... Magnetic Water              www.magnetictherapyfacts.org ...     Magnetic water remains a little known treatment in the field of magnetic therapy plus there is always much speculation as to the validity of magnetizing water. Despite this skepticism magnetic water remains one of magnet therapies most powerful treatments. Many scientists and doctors profess that it is impossible to magnetize water, that water quite simply can not hold a magneti ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded the effects of magnets on fluids   San2006   6y

Source: http://www.thetreedoctor.com/gmxmaghydro.htm ...   ... MAGNETO-HYDRODYNAMICS THE EFFECTS OF MAGNETS ON FLUIDS ... Water is one of the world’s best solvents. In fact, we refer to it as the "universal solvent." Given enough time, it will dissolve any organic or inorganic material. It surrounds foreign particles, such as minerals, entrapping them in what scientists refer to as "complexes." That’s why water usually has a high mineral content. These dissolved minerals are not a part of the water itself. They are "captives" that the water has surrounded and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded The Magnetic Laundry Ball   San2006   6y

http://www.stmary.ws/highschool/physics/98/ldryball.html ... The Magnetic Laundry Ball ... Caroline M. ...   ... ... Fifty years ago, Procter and Gamble discovered that chemical technology could change the molecular structure of water with the introduction of the very first laundry detergent, Tide. Today, there is a brand new laundry science that uses magnetic technology. It changes the molecular structure of water with ionization instead of harsh chemicals. The magnets create a powerful magnetic field that changes the water molecules, or the "surface tension" of the water. Surface t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Magnetic laundry aids and surface tension reduction ... .....   #48148   6y

Magnetic laundry aids and surface tension reduction ... ... There are a number of magnetic devices on the market that purport to increase the efficiency of laundry detergents, or even reduce the need for them entirely by making water "wetter" (reduce its surface tension), thereby allowing the water to more easily penetrate into fabrics and wash the dirt away. Virtually all of these promoters repeat the false claim, found again and again on Web sites, that a magnetic field will reduce the surface tension of water. Any high school student who can borrow a glass capillary tube and a sma ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have stopped beleiving everything on internet. I like to ...   San2006   6y

I have stopped beleiving everything on internet. I like to perform my own experiments and come to my own conclusion. ... ... I was actually able to prove that magnetized water actually does have a lowered ST. ... ... http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_ideas/Chem_p021.shtml ... ... ... So the claim that magnets lower ST is true. ... ... Testimonials of people using the product is another thing which I like to read. Unfortunately on the websites of these products we can find only +ve testimonials. ... ... I just found it interesting to do laundry w/o soap. Just something to try it out, if yo ...   [retrieve this message]
        • my experience makes reading something like this most comica...   trapper/kcmo   6y

my experience makes reading something like this most comical. how do people expect to ever be believed?   [End]
        • The science experiment at the link you posted actually says...   jik   4y

The science experiment at the link you posted actually says nothing whatsoever about proving that magnetism lowers the surface tension of water. Did you think we’d all be too stupid or lazy to actually follow the link and find out if it says what you claimed? ... ... Magnetic laundry devices are most certainly a complete scam, and I personally performed a first-hand experiment to prove it. People who sincerely think they work are deluding themselves, and there are lots of reasons they do so that aren’t really worth going into here. ... ... For more information about this scam, see: ... ... http://blog ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have heard of this tecnology called the laundry ball but ...   jeanclare   3y

I have heard of this tecnology called the laundry ball but haven’t really tried it..Anybody tried it and if so what was your experience? ... ... Jeannie ... http://www.magnetictherapyproducts.co.uk/   [End]
  • My Experiments with magnet   San2006   6y  C

So I actually took 15 rare earth disc magnets ( 3/4 ” dia) and stacked them to make one long cylindrical magnet. ... ... I immeresed this cylindrical magnet in tap water for 15 - 20 mins. ... ... I have a PH and ORP meter and I measure ST by penny test. ... ... I noticed very little change in PH and ORP values of water subjected to magnetic field. ( I tried both N-pole and S-pole side dipping into water) ... ... BUT, I noticed a REDUCTION in Surface Tension of water by this penny test. The ST of magnetized water ( N- pole and S-pole both) was reduced quite a bit. This explains how magnets are used in laundry ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes it makes sense. There is unit of measure for surface te...   steve888   6y

Yes it makes sense. There is unit of measure for surface tension I remember being between 45-48 dynes for the greatest bio-availability. There are ways to lower surface tension just by interacting with water using thought/intention or energy work. Magnets work well though. My magnetic stirring system seems to reduce the surface tension of my colloidal silver. ... ... An interesting quote below from ... http://www.raymongraceprojects.com/waterproject.htm ... concerning surface tension of water. ... ... ”November --- we had learned more about water. We had learned about surface tension. I had known a li ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded How to Magnetize Water   San2006   6y

http://www.ehow.com/how_2161632_magnetize-water.html ...   ... How to Magnetize Water ... By Nikki Walters ... Rate: (13 Ratings) ... Magnetic water is a controversial treatment but one of the most powerful in magnetic therapy. One of the biggest controversies is whether water can be magnetized. The theory behind being able to magnetize water is that as the water flows underground, it comes in contact with the earth’s electro-magnetic field and the magnetic charge is passed into the water. When the water is treated for drinking, it is put through metal treatment pipes, which de-magnetizes ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Magnetic detergent-free laundry   San2006   6y  C

... Has anyone tried this ... http://www.google.ca/search?q=laundry%20magnetic&um=1&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw ...   [End]
  • Would getting an MRI be considered "Magnet Therapy"   10selection10   6y

....would it? :|   [End]
    • it could certainly be viewed as a magnetic treatment, but t...   trapper/kcmo   6y

it could certainly be viewed as a magnetic treatment, but therapeutic value could be argued.   [End]
    • One client with degenerated spine in neck reported a remiss...   HansMassage   4y

One client with degenerated spine in neck reported a remission of pain for two weeks each time he received a cervical MEI. ... People with MS have given reports of the same effect. ... It is my belief that the increased speed of the electrons in the water of the body generated by the magnet, makes the water more bio active and improves function for a period of time. ... ... Hans Albert Quistorff, LMP ... Antalgic Posture Pain Specialist ... http://magnet-therapy-how-why.com   [End]
  • North Pole magnetized water?   San2006   6y  C

I tried to make N-pole magnetized water. But No luck. I tried this protocol. ... ... http://www.jonbarron.org/baseline-health-program/11-04-2002_2.php ... ... ... I used a small plastic water bottle. ... Attached 10 magnets to it, N-pole facing the water. ... I left the water for 24 hours. ... I used rare earth magnets. ... I used BRITA filtered water. ... ... I have a PH meter and ORP meter. I noticed NO change in PH or ORP. ... ... I felt my experiment has failed. But why and how?   [End]
    • the strength of a magnet is one thing, but when it comes to...   trapper/kcmo   6y

the strength of a magnet is one thing, but when it comes to magnetism, size definitely matters. the strength of the earths magnetism is about a half a gauss, but what a magnet! ... ... get you some old big strong speaker magnets, make sure the polarization, and set your container on top of the magnet with the proper pole facing up. if you want really good magnets, kill a microwave. its the only merciful thing to do.   [End]
      • I purchased my magnets from Lee-Valley. They are strong mag...   San2006   6y

I purchased my magnets from Lee-Valley. They are strong magnets. They are 3/4 inch in diameter. ... http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&p=32065&cat=1,42363,42348 ... Strength of Our Rare-Earth Magnets ... The maximum direct-pull strengths you can expect of our rare-earth magnets when sandwiched between two pieces of steel are listed here. ... Magnet Size Magnetic Strength  1/4" x 1/10"        2.5 lb  3/8" x 1/10"        5 lb  1/2" x 1/8"     & ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have read that DISTILLED OR R/O water cannot be ionized, ...   San2006   6y

I have read that DISTILLED OR R/O water cannot be ionized, as it is depleted of minerals. ... ... The Brita filter is also removing minerals from the water. ( Although not as much as a distiller/RO system). ... ... So if this depleted water cannot be ionized, its possible that it cannot be magnetized either. ... ... I will try to magnetize tap water and then measure its PH and ORP and surface tension. Some serious science experiment going on here...lol   [End]
        • pure water can be magnetized. i am sure it can be structur...   trapper/kcmo   6y

pure water can be magnetized. i am sure it can be structure in other ways as well. i dont know about the ionic stuff except that i do make some pretty good ionic silver, and that also with distilled water.   [End]
          • How would you prove that water has been magnetized. Have yo...   San2006   6y

How would you prove that water has been magnetized. Have you tested it for PH, ORP , surface tension, etc. before and after magnetization? from all the experiments I did, I am having trouble figuring out how the water has been magnetized. In the sense what properties have changed in water...I am puzzeled. I far as distilled water goes, I know barfoot herbalist promtes it, but I am strongly against drinking any kind of de-mineralized water. I am so glad, I did not fall for all this hype. ... <<<Pure distilled water has lot of resistance, will not conduct electricity. Adding salt ( ele ...   [retrieve this message]
            • i go by the taste. it is easy for me to tell which is whic...   trapper/kcmo   6y

i go by the taste. it is easy for me to tell which is which even just drinking one with no comparison. the negative magnetized water is smoother and the positive is more lively, almost bitter or acrid in sensation. ... ... i had some luck with hydroponics. the crop called for a more acid solution that kept wanting to go alkaline. i put positive magnets under the entire system and right up against the flow of water. my meter never budged from a perfect reading with no chemical adjustments. if i needed alkaline, i would have used negative pole. ... ...   [End]
  • Zapper awareness   #4619   6y  C

Don’t you herpes sufferers know about using the Zapper? ... I have used it with great success. I have not been persistent enough tho and in times of stress can still have mild outbreaks. ... ... Another way to deter outbreaks is to sit on a magnet. ... Get a 2”x2”x1/2” block. Sit on (negative side up)it for at least and hour several times a week. ...   [End]
  • Magnetis pulser, DMSO and cs and comfrey   jman2007   6y

Anyone use them together....? does the mag pulser magnify the dmso/cs to a negative level? ... ... What about using teh pulser with comfrey and dmso?   [End]
  • Magnetic vs electrical current?   jman2007   6y

anyone know the healing diferences between a magnetic pulse or an electrical current?   [End]
  • Low-frequency magnetic field for autism, transcranial magne...   LCD   6y  C

New autism treatment shows promise ... April 9th, 2008 ... ... When University of Louisville researchers pulsed a low-frequency magnetic field around the brains of people with autism, the patients later experienced less severe symptoms. ... ... ... http://php.louisville.edu/news/news.php?news=1143 ... ... ... ... The treatment, transcranial magnetic stimulation, is still in early testing stages, but has potential to become an effective treatment for the major symptoms of autism, said neuroscientist Manuel Casanova. ... ... Members of the UofL research team placed a coil on the scalps of 10 people with autism to creat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Edited   UserX   7y  C

haemangiomatosis and pulsar technology   vegit-8   7y  C

I am looking for information that could help support a friend who has haemangiomatosis in the bones of her right arm. In this condition the bone is being resorbed more rapidly than the osteoblasts can regenerate it. Some people know of this a vanishing bone disease. ... I have a Sota Pulsar at my disposal, and I am open to how this might be best utilized, as well as any other approaches that might help. I also have a couple of rife devices. ... We are beginning to use a nutritional/lifestyle protocol that I would use with osteoperosis. ... Thanks for any input. ... ... May peace and joy be with you. ... Ve ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It wouldn’t hurt to pulse the area at least 50 pulses per d...   Johny Apple Bomb   7y

It wouldn’t hurt to pulse the area at least 50 pulses per day as the disease could possibly be caused by pathogens. ... ... Any treatment might be worth a try. The Beck Protocol or MMS. Colloidal silver alone helps to regenerate tissues.   [End]
      • To help with the bones: ... Vitamin D ... Calcium ... Stron...   exploited citizen   7y

To help with the bones: ... Vitamin D ... Calcium ... Strontium ... Boron ... Copper ... Vitamin K ... Manganese ... Zinc ... Magnesium ... ... Without enough vitamin D you won’t absorb calcium and your bones will become weak. ... Strontium has been proven to be responsible for bone density. ... Here is the product I use, it has all the rare minerals and vitamins above in one pill. I could not find another one with Strontium or Boron... ... ... http://www.integratedhealth.com/shop/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=17 ... ... ... Here is an excellent site for information on Vitamin D, ect. ... ... http://www.newstarget.com/vitamin_D.html ... ... ... I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Alex Chiu's Rings   anne77   7y  C

Hello all, ... ... I just wanted to ask if people here think that alex chiu’s magnetic rings will help me to look younger and prevent wrinkles etc. I am about to turn 30 next month and I would like to look younger. I am not sure I am convinced that these rings can make me live forever but I do hope that they can help me with my skin. I have some problems with wrinkles around my eyes and small indent scars on my nose from years of blackheads as well as some enlarged sweat glands (like small flesh lumps that never go away). Has anyone any experiance of using these rings and looking younger as a r ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I tried his rings and did not find them helpful. I had some...   #56398   7y

I tried his rings and did not find them helpful. I had some physical symptoms at the time and was not healthy and just using them to try to look younger. However,after learning more about energy fields and magnets and reiki etc, I am even more hesitant to fool around with that stuff without somebody knowledgeable around to monitor it. It is hard to figure it out otherwise, I think. Better to spend the money on a reiki session with somebody good or maybe some tachyon disks, IMO.   [End]
    • I bought them and then tried to return them. Alex Chiu is a...   ren   7y

I bought them and then tried to return them. Alex Chiu is a fruitcake commie who thinks the Chinese goverment is great to force abortions on women. Some of his emails to me were actually scary. You’re better off making your own magnetic therapy rings. I find that the key to youthful face and body is NO STRESS and PEACE OF MIND followed by exercise, a low animal protein diet with lots of rawfoods and some good vitamins.   [End]
      • Re: Alex Chiu's Rings - They really help!   Aurora411   7y

I am sorry to hear that some people tried the rings without any results. ... ... I actually posted about serious side effects after tried these ring myself a couple of months ago. And I’m very happy now to tell everybody that I am actually seeing some good results. The good changes I experienced so far are very subtle that I can see so many people wouldn’t notice, but I think I look better ”slightly” thanks to these rings. Or I should say, to be more accurate, I look healthier. I didn’t measure the body temperatures, so I can’t say these rings increased the basal temperature of my body, tho ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Alex Chiu's Rings   #56617   7y

I agree that Alex Chiu, personally, is a rude and wierd nutcase. I got a very scary email from him too in answer to a simple question, and plan never to communicate with him again. ... ... I have his foot braces, from before I knew this about him. Had I known it before, I’d have nothing to do with him. ... ... They are good to keep you awake on a long drive. Other than that, you have to be able to sleep with a lead weight pulling on your toes, arches and leg muscles while you try to sleep, it caused trouble with my foot and leg muscles and therefore I stopped using them at night. ... ... If I had to driv ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’ve used them and never noticed any thing different or any...   antique   6y

I’ve used them and never noticed any thing different or any improvement.  Though I must admit I was in my late 50’s when I started using them and after 2-3 years gave up.  I have been on a program though that is causing my gray hair to return to dark.  I’ve been on the Stop Hair Fall Out and restore Hair color modules for 5-6 months.  I also take 1 t. of Himalain salt brine each day.  It has loads of minerals in it.  PS..l I am a woman and my hair was almost totally white and gray except in the back at the base and my crown and sides were very thin. (lots ...   [retrieve this message]
  • pyro-energym device - an electrotherapy device - does ...   jasonva   7y  C

I have just read about J. Takano’s device called pyro-energym. It produces static electricity according to the inventor and is good at killing most any virus ( but not bacteria), I wonder who has used this device and what results were had by such person. I do not want to to hear from sellers - only the users. The device sell fora about $900.00 USD. Thanks for sharing info.   [End]
    • Re: pyro-energym .... I can tell you about my Rife light.   boatman   7y

If your machine is adjustable in some way ,maybe ok. but if you just turn it on. theres too much miss before ahit. After my 3 friends cured their hep c with a Rife light to the tune of drinking alcohol again which is a major miracle, I took a deep breath and had a long talk with my not spring chicken self & bought one.its kicks the shit out of herpes.I also have a friend who controls his lyme disease with one. I believe if the bird flu deal gets cranked up it will save my life.But it is 5000.00 the life expectancy is 10,000 to 20,000 hrs and it is very sturdy and looks like that much mone ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Immortality rings - no effect?   #80875   7y

I’ve been using Alex Chui’s rings to about 3 weeks now, not all the time but pretty often. I don’t see or feel any effect. I don’t feel better and I don’t feel worse. I made sure the magnet polarities are right. Is there anyone else who doesn’t feel anything when wearing these rings or there is something not right in my case?   [End]
  • Bad Side Effects of Immortality Rings? Help!   Aurora411   7y

I bought Alex Chiu Immortality Rings(NdFeB)and started using about a week ago. ... ... For first few days, I just needed more sleep than usual, and I thought that’s kind of expected. ... ... But I’m getting so much worse now and I even feel scared of trying again with the rings. For the last 3-4 days, I needed more than 12 hours of sleep and still groggy all the time, and I feel so drained and exhausted. This morning I feel so week, especially in my limbs - it feels like some sort of invisible energy-sucking monster is attached to me. Not just that, even my teeth hurt and feel like they are hollow ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m so sorry to hear you are having problems with them. Th...   refreshed   7y

I’m so sorry to hear you are having problems with them. They are very powerful. I would go to his website and there is a picture that shows how they should be put together. Use a compass and check each side of each magnet and make sure it matches the website picture. For the negative it should point north and positive it should point south. Hope that helps in case they are put in backwards.   [End]
    • Don’t wear them while sleeping. Don’t sleep on magnets. You...   Johny Apple Bomb   7y

Don’t wear them while sleeping. Don’t sleep on magnets. You will wake up drained. The body needs to reverse polarity at night and the magnets interfere.   [End]
    • get a compass. which needle points to the + on the ring?   trapper/kcmo   7y

get a compass. which needle points to the + on the ring?   [End]
      • ”S” needle(south) points to the + side of the ring, definit...   Aurora411   7y

”S” needle(south) points to the + side of the ring, definitely. There’s no way I can make ”N” needle points to the + side. So I guess, there’s no mistakes involved in my misadventure with these rings - Alas. But I still want to believe there’s some way I can make these rings work for me and my sluggish thyroid. ... ... I didn’t wear the rings last night and I felt a lot better this morning, but still felt drained. ... ... Like you, I’m eagerly waiting for a reply from Johny Apple Bomb about our body needing reverse polarity at night. But if not at night, when is one supposed to wear these? The i ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Bad Side Effects of Immortality Rings? Help! edit   trapper/kcmo   7y

you are very welcome. ... ... if i were you, i would stop with the magnets for now and get a bottle of iodoral from breastcancerchoices.org and start with one pill in the morning, then one morning and again at night, and go from there. i have been on the equivalent of at least 8 pills a day(thats the 12.5mg) for four months now. it took me forever to get my thyroid going without iodine(years). you should be up and running in six months or less. ... ... i still dont know what to think of alex’s rings. i wear my own homemade ones sometimes , but most of the time i dont. they supposedly are not su ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I don’t think my thyroid problem is caused by Iodine defici...   Aurora411   7y

I don’t think my thyroid problem is caused by Iodine deficiency. I’ve been eating a variety of seaweeds all my life, including Kelp and Nori. These days I’m actually trying to curb because seaweeds may well be polluted the same way as most fishes are. Anyway, I’ll check iodine forum later. Maybe I have too much iodine in my system, causing imbalance. ... ... I suspect the main culprits are mercury and flouride. I got rid of all amalgams in January, and I use watter filter with flouride reduction. I thought these rings would just do the trick for me to normalize my thyroid and give me more ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Bad Side Effects of Immortality Rings? Help!   #67299   7y

i bought his stuff as well, rings including the footmagnets.. tried sleeping with em on and didnt feel good after 10 minutes and couldnt fall asleep (which i normally can fairly easily), so i havent tried again and probably wont. with stuff like that i find something should immediately feel good else i dont bother   [End]
    • That’s horrible ! Put the magnets together to c if the + is...   Brendandylan   78d

That’s horrible ! Put the magnets together to c if the + is the + and the - is the - maybe email Alex chui and ask him directly.   [End]
  • Rhesus Negative blood groups - reaction to magnetic therapy   #68716   7y  C

This article appeared in Proof, What works in alternative medicine, March 2003. I thought I would copy it here. I am O Neg, and found it very interesting. Maybe other Rh Neg people can post their experiences here, good or bad? ... ... ... ’It disappoints me to read about magnet therapy and find no mention of the possible ill-effects of magnets upon the small minority of people who have Rhesus-negative-type blood. ... ... I am Rhesus-positive, and personally, I have nothing but praise for magnetic therapy. Combined with self-help homeopathy, magnets have helped me to rid myself of nearly 100 per cent ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m sorry to hear about your wife but my blood type is A-ne...   SECFORT24   7y

I’m sorry to hear about your wife but my blood type is A-neg and magnet therapy was just fine for me. It helped me heal an injury before shipping off to boot camp years ago. I also had a magnetic pillow and had zero problems. Maybe it could be something else. Hope all is better by now.   [End]
      • I am also A-Neg, and the magnetic therapy worked wonders fo...   CandidaInContext   6y

I am also A-Neg, and the magnetic therapy worked wonders for me.   [End]
        • Ditto.   LoricaLady   17mo

Also, you have to be sure that the north side is touching your skin, not the south side of the magnet.   [End]
          • I hope everyone will take a look at this repost and see if ...   refreshed   17mo

I hope everyone will take a look at this repost and see if you can put together the reason why some people are affected negatively by magnets. ... ... I have used magnets on and off for years. In the beginning I could not understand why people said that sleeping on magnets benefited them. I got worse after a while of use. I did finally learn why that was the case. I can now use magnets without problem and I am a negative A, non-secretor. ... ... Hope this helps everyone....best wishes. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2004725 ... ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Rhesus Negative blood groups - reaction to magnetic the...   reicanprincess   3y

I have been looking everywhere to find out what I had. I couldnt figure out why I couldnt hold magnets without experiencing a lot of pain. I thank you for coming out about it. And giving people like me some answers. I’m truly greatful! thank you   [End]
  • JAB-- does the RSG-2 work like the megamagpulser re: arthri...   perusing   7y  C

... ... Hey Johnny Apple Bomb- ... I was reading one of the R posts that sent me to ... ... http://www.royalrife.com/megamagpulser.html ... ... ... I had asked about the megamagpulser a couple of days ago so I checked out the link. It started talking about near instantaneous pain relief, especially with old injuries and arthritis. ... ... I have ordered my RSG-2. I’m wondering: is the RSG-2 the same type of machine that would offer the same type of results (wondering because relatives have really bad arthritis), or does the megamagpulser work completely differently? ... ... Sincerely, ... P   [retrieve this message]
    • The RSG-2 should be the same as the Sota Silver Pulser with...   Johny Apple Bomb   7y

The RSG-2 should be the same as the Sota Silver Pulser with a few more features. It is nothing like the Megamagpulser which is a coil induction magnetic device. ... ... The closest thing to a Megamagpulser would be a Bob Beck Magnetic Pulse Generator. Sota MPG5. ... ... The RSG- 2 may help with arthritis by removing pathogens from the body ”in the blood” plus colloidal silver.   [End]
      • Do those devices mention whether they expose you to north o...   A new science   7y

Do those devices mention whether they expose you to north or south pole energies? If they don’t specifically say only the north pole is used then you’re getting both energies and that is dangerous. Even it they do say only the north pole is used that may not be accurate, as is the case with some products. The south pole energy should only be used in certain situations by someone who is well schooled in biomagnetics. It can kill you. I’m not claiming to be the expert, but I learned this from reading books by Davis and Rawls, and they are without a doubt the experts.   [End]
        • north pole south pole? help?   perusing   7y

... ... ... ugh-- how do I figure out south pole north pole stuff? ... ... I’ve got the RSG-2, the RSG-4 and a silverpuppy (if that also has south + north poles) ... ... :/ ... ...   [End]
        • Re: JAB-- does the RSG-2 work like the megamagpulser re: ar...   Lilaki   6y

I just wrote to a wonderful guy at Tools For Healing (who sell the RSG-2 and SOTA I think too), I’ll call him Mr. D., who kindly clarified some of the points being brought up here: ... ... ” Yes, the RSG2 is a combination of blood purifier and CS generator. ... The blood purifier is also known as a pulser, so there is a bit of ... confusion about it because many people think it refers to the magnetic ... pulser (such as the SOTA MPG5), which it doesn’t. The RSG-2 and the SOTA ... Silver pulser are NOT magnetic pulsers, but they are basically the same ... product. The RSG-2 has a few extra frequencies, b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Magnetic Pads & pH   #77463   7y  C

Hi, ... I’m reading a book called ’The Calcium Factor’ by Barefoot & Reich and the authors recommend sleeping on a magnetic bed/pad (north side facing up) as it will cause the pH of the body fluids to become alkaline. ... Can anyone comment on this? ... Thanks ... ...   [End]
    • Hi! ... ... No dirct knowledge, but try this on for size t...   LD Di   7y

Hi! ... ... No dirct knowledge, but try this on for size theorertically: ... ... NPN, improperly complexed proteins have both acic and alkaline forms. Anyone who is not conversant with acid/alkaline balancing AND use of tools such as the refractometer a la’ the askmoreless protocol likely has far more of this in their system than they are aware of. ... ... So, for these people, the magnet may produce a temporary change in polarity/pH of these potentially toggling molecules. Whuile the mangnet forced them to stay alkaline, symptoms may be temporarily relieved. ... ... Problem is, to really be cured one needs ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Knowledgable Opinion on Nano PEMF needed   bones58gdi   7y  C

The following two sites talk about a NASA tested concept regarding PEMF healing and why it is superior to all other PEMF devices. Always a red flag. ... ... Can a knowledgable source JAB perhaps take a look at this and give an informed opinion? ... ... ... http://www.em-probe.com/ ... ... ... ... http://www.healing-waves.com/hw/html/nanozone.html ... ...   [End]
    • The unit at ... http://www.em-probe.com/ ... appears to ...   setsail2   7y

The unit at ... http://www.em-probe.com/ ... appears to be pretty amazing to me. Invented by an MD most likely with the help of Beck’s research as well as NASA’s ... ... This unit appears to be a continual magnetic pulse (as opposed to Sota’s built-up pulse) at the Schumann Resonance and is battery operated and looks somewhat like and size of a zapper. ... ... Heals nerves, bones and skin along with numerous ailments liste on their website. Perhaps a key element here is that the faster the pulse the more effective the design. ... ... I’m a simple novice with a Sota magnetic pulser but I’m certainly intere ...   [retrieve this message]
    • In the case of the Beck Magnetic Pulser. The negative North...   Johny Apple Bomb   7y

In the case of the Beck Magnetic Pulser. The negative North polarity is suggested as it is a constricting or confining energy, whereas the positive polarity tends to stimulate activity and growth. The North is used to kill pathogens by inducing a micro current.. ... ... Although different than the Beck device. It sounds to me like the device could work as described. It is well known that magnetic fields have effects on tissues and pathogens. ... ... One warning they have on the Sota Magnetic Pulser is that it can mask pain and that you should instead find out the cause of the pain.   [End]
      • My primary intentions for a PEMF device is for muscle pain ...   bones58gdi   7y

My primary intentions for a PEMF device is for muscle pain and sprain healing from athletic injuries. From that standpoint it sounds like the Nano device might be preferred but for pathogen treatments the Beck device sounds like more of a hunter killer. Also I am intuiting from your statement that the other side of the Sota Pulser would be a healing/ growth device as well - or am I taking to much from what was stated? Thanks!   [End]
  • Do Magnets lose their power after awhile   pilotlight   8y

I bought the Alex Chiu rings and I am wondering if the magnets lose their power after a certain amount of time. ...   [End]
    • Yes magnets do loose their strength as time goes by, manufa...   blue75   8y

Yes magnets do loose their strength as time goes by, manufactures normally guarantee the gauss of their magnets for anything from 15 - 25 years depending on the magnetic material that it is made from, but the gauss of a magnet can diminish quickly if the magnet is not cared for, such as heating the magnet to a high temperatures. ... ... If you look after your magnets and store them correctly they can last a long time.   [End]
      • Thanks, ... ... I don’t keep my magnets in what I would co...   pilotlight   7y

Thanks, ... ... I don’t keep my magnets in what I would consider a hot environment. What would be considered ”proper storage”? Thanks again!   [End]
        • I keep all my magnets in an aluminium box that has plastic ...   blue75   7y

I keep all my magnets in an aluminium box that has plastic trays lined with a velour type material that has slots and compartments to keep the magnets safe and to prevent them knocking in to each other. ... ... You could even make a wooden box with compartments and line it with soft cloth. ... ... After using your magnets place them back in the box and store it away somewhere safe and away from electrical items. ... ...   [End]
  • Now not sure what to do   Wellboy   8y

I’ve been using my home-made ’immortality’ rings for a week. I haven’t been sleeping well, but other than that I don’t feel any difference internally or see any change externally. I know a week is nothing. But shouldn’t there be even a tiny reward during that time for having tried?   [End]
  • Acupuncturist says BEWARE   Wellboy   8y

I spoke to my acupuncturist today about Chiu’s rings. He said he had experience of them and that in many people wearing magnets lowers the white blood cell count. He didn’t think magnets were a good idea over the long-term and could be damaging in places you can’t see, causing problems in the future. Anyone have any thoughts on this?   [End]
  • Page 2 of 2
    1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
    180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
    Herpes Treatment News
    World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
    High Blood Pressure?
    3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
    Proven Candida Diet
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
    All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
    Official Dr. Clark Video Database

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
    Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
    Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
    15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
    Proven Parasite Diet
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
    Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold Of...
    Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
    Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
    Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
    Tools for Healing is the number one source for products...
    Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
    Bad Breath Cure
    Bad Breath Cure
    Life Technology™
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
    Rose Laurel OPC Plus
    Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

429 messages, 106 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 214, 2 pages,  272,123 page views

"Fluoride, once touted as an osteoporosis treatment, is, in fact, toxic to bone cells."
    ~ John R. Lee, M.D.

Image Galler Magnet Therapy Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 4.11 sec at 4/23/2014 2:02:15 AM, requested by 54.81.170.136, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=194 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25